PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70]

dino.
June 22nd, 2020, 07:21 PM
----Buckbranch----

Wow, Duskstar certainly seemed excited. Buckbranch approached the Highpeak warily, taking a seat near the bsck of the gathered cats. It was a little strange, really, to see her smiling. Usually she was either frowning or glaring. Most of the time disapprovingly at him. He blinked up at her, brows knitted together in consternation as he attempted to puzzle out her oddly joyous demeanor.

----Stonenettle----

With a rather bored expression, the blue-gray tom spread himself out next to the warriors' den to watch,the ceremonies. They seemed to be just boring, every day joining ceremonies. That was a little disappointing, if he was being honest. Maybe one of these cats could pipe up wth the same old argument about Duskstar not being a good leader. Then he could talk or possibly even smack some sense into them and NOT be bored.

Astraea
June 22nd, 2020, 07:29 PM
~Thunder-Chaser ran over to highpeak and sat down below it looking up at her leader and was full of pride , She was happy for some sort of reason~

gs29513
June 22nd, 2020, 07:50 PM
Lilyleap dragged herself under the Highpeak, and looked up at her leader. She wondered what the meeting was about. Still, she was only moderately interested, and began to groom herself, twisting to reach her paralyzed hind legs.

Fleetwind was looking for a hunting partner when he heard Duskstar's summons. Bounding over, he sat down and looked up at his leader. I wonder what it's about. The tom mewed, half to himself.

Fishfin was returning from training with Leopardpaw, when he saw Duskstar leap onto the Highpeak. Come on Leopardpaw he mewed, bounding towards the crowd of cat already gathered. We don't want to miss the meeting. Lynxpaw , (OPEN for Lilyleap and Fleetwind)

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 22nd, 2020, 07:59 PM
Lilyleap dragged herself under the Highpeak, and looked up at her leader. She wondered what the meeting was about. Still, she was only moderately interested, and began to groom herself, twisting to reach her paralyzed hind legs.

Fleetwind was looking for a hunting partner when he heard Duskstar's summons. Bounding over, he sat down and looked up at his leader. I wonder what it's about. The tom mewed, half to himself.

Fishfin was returning from training with Leopardpaw, when he saw Duskstar leap onto the Highpeak. Come on Leopardpaw he mewed, bounding towards the crowd of cat already gathered. We don't want to miss the meeting. Lynxpaw , (OPEN for Lilyleap and Fleetwind)

Leopardpaw nodded and followed Fishfin to Highpeak, sitting down and looking up at Duskstar. He wondered what the meeting would be about.

gs29513
June 22nd, 2020, 08:28 PM
What do you think the meeting is about? Fishfin mewed to his apprentice, turning away from the Highpeak. Maybe some apprentice ceremonies. Lynxpaw

kittygirl
June 22nd, 2020, 09:21 PM
cloudheart ears perked up and he bounded over to the tom, "heya! i'll go hunting with you fleetwind!" cloudheart purred, he looked down at fleetwind and signaled with his head saying, 'should we leave now?' cloudheat chuckled a bit though, [COLOR="PaleGreen"]"i hope this will be a good hunt, my size makes it a bit difficult to hunt, but I can catch birds easy peasy.'"/COLOR] he assure the tom.

gs29513

lio
June 22nd, 2020, 09:41 PM
The two were quick to step forward, good.

"Houndsong, as you are joining our Clan to start anew, you are to have your name changed, though you are to remain a warrior. From this moment on, you will be known as Houndspirit for your bright personality. Any needed touch-ups on training may be done by a warrior-- feel free to ask."

"And Dogpaw [ Scum ], with your joining comes the need for a new mentor. I entrust Rainywhisker [ implimm ] with the task to teach you of our Clan and ensure that you will earn your warrior name with pride as a ThunderClan cat."

Duskstar gave a moment for the Clan to call out the names of the she-cats before she went on, silently hoping Rainywhisker and Dogpaw could find each other with ease.

And with a new mentor comes the changing of others.

"Two apprentices are in need of new mentors. Ivorypaw [ Zesty Mango ], Mumblepaw [ I am FLOWSTREAM ], please step forward."

Mango
June 22nd, 2020, 10:22 PM
Ivorypaw wasn’t expecting a new mentor, but frankly she was more than happy to get rid of that excuse of a mentor, Blackmoor. Anyone but him, hopefully. She flicked her tail Maybe give me Breezehen back, she was good.
hxneysuckle

plum
June 22nd, 2020, 10:28 PM
Alarm was one of the things that the tom felt when hearing his name. Rainywhisker was seated... Well, somewhere between the Highpeak and the entrance to camp, enjoying the quiet that came with being the "back of the crowd" gang. Copper eyes flit over the cats questioningly, but he is not slow to rise and pad through his Clanmates to greet this newcomer.
"Dogpaw," he'd heard this cat's name, luckily. Stooping down, he touches his charcoal nose to hers for a heartbeat before ushering her back. Hopefully this one wouldn't run off after discovering Clan life wasn't for her.
[ Scum ]

Cobra
June 22nd, 2020, 10:29 PM
[ Zesty Mango -Let me know if you don't want them to interact!

Darn, he had hoped that Ivorypaw might become his apprentice, but he had Mudpaw...Sigh. He shook his head. No, Mudpaw was good. But Ivorypaw...Thornclaw made his way towards her. "Hi!" he meowed.

Mango
June 22nd, 2020, 10:34 PM
[ Zesty Mango -Let me know if you don't want them to interact!

Darn, he had hoped that Ivorypaw might become his apprentice, but he had Mudpaw...Sigh. He shook his head. No, Mudpaw was good. But Ivorypaw...Thornclaw made his way towards her. "Hi!" he meowed.
Ivorypaw looked up at Thornclaw,” Hello Thornclaw.” she knew his secret and he knew hers, she was more than happy to keep things hush hush.

Cobra
June 22nd, 2020, 10:37 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]

"Excited?" he meowed. He grinned at her secretively. "I wonder who your mentor will be?"

[ Pancake -Feel free to throw Bitter in!]

Smokewatcher looked around, life was pointless. She froze. Wow...who was that cat?

Mango
June 22nd, 2020, 10:39 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]

"Excited?" he meowed. He grinned at her secretively. "I wonder who your mentor will be?"

Smokewatcher looked around, life was pointless. She froze. Wow...who was that cat?
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” More curious. I’ve had two mentors already, about to be 3 mentors. And I’m not that hard of an apprentice to mentor...I think.” she meowed

Cobra
June 22nd, 2020, 10:43 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]

"Not hard for me," he purred. "I wish I could mentor you, but I've got Mudpaw." Nope. They were definitely not in love.

Mango
June 22nd, 2020, 10:44 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]

"Not hard for me," he purred. "I wish I could mentor you, but I've got Mudpaw." Nope. They were definitely not in love.
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” I’m certain Mudpaw needs you.” she meowed. She saw Thornclaw ad a friend, nothing more.

Cobra
June 22nd, 2020, 10:52 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]

"Why thank you," Thornclaw dipped his head. "How was your former mentor?"

Mango
June 22nd, 2020, 10:58 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]

"Why thank you," Thornclaw dipped his head. "How was your former mentor?"
Ivorypaw smiled,” My first mentor Breezehen was great, but my current mentor Blackmoor seemed a bit unhappy with training. I’m only halfway through training.“ she added.

Cobra
June 22nd, 2020, 11:07 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]

"That's too bad," Thornclaw sighed. "Ooh, maybe you'll get this tom I like, he's awesome, he's Bouncesnarl?"

Mango
June 22nd, 2020, 11:35 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]

"That's too bad," Thornclaw sighed. "Ooh, maybe you'll get this tom I like, he's awesome, he's Bouncesnarl?"
Ivorypaw nodded,” If you think he’s a good cat, I’ll hope for him then“ she meowed

Cobra
June 22nd, 2020, 11:38 PM
[ Zesty Mango -Thornclaw has a crush on Bounce and he's mentoring Ivory.]

"Yes, thank you." Thornclaw purred. "Anyways, how is your training going?"

Mango
June 22nd, 2020, 11:42 PM
[ Zesty Mango -Thornclaw has a crush on Bounce and he's mentoring Ivory.]

"Yes, thank you." Thornclaw purred. "Anyways, how is your training going?"
Ivorypaw smiled,” Quite well, I’m halfway through my training.“ she meowed

Cobra
June 22nd, 2020, 11:51 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]

"Awesome!" Thornclaw exclaimed. "Is it fun?" He mentally slapped himself, of course it was fun. Or was it?

icepuddle
June 23rd, 2020, 01:01 AM
quail feather watched his leader as they spoke he didn't really have much to say he was respectful so he listened intently

Shade.
June 23rd, 2020, 01:44 AM
Pinepaw slowly walked towards the clearing. She sat down with a thump, refusing to look at her leader.

teddy.
June 23rd, 2020, 02:01 AM
Dogpaw let her burning gaze scorch across him, narrowed as she took in the Tom's appearance. He didn't seem all that bad... air of responsibility hung around him, Rainywhisker was more than mentor material, or so Dogpaw assumed.

"If I can rely on you for assistance, I'd... enjoy-" Enjoy was putting it a bit nicely, "-If you felt the same way towards me. I'm not looking for someone to murk around with. I'm looking for a mentor, a warrior... I'm trusting you won't disappoint?" Dogpaw cocked up a little pale cream brow. Dogpaw ached for Icestar, desperate for something familiar in her life but sometimes you just had to buck up and deal with it.

implimm

---

Houndspirit! Now that was a hecking cool name. Her entire body seemed to wiggle in response, a small yowl of excitement. "Houndspirit!" Was it a bit gay to call out your own name? Well, nobody else seemed to be doing so. "Thank you Duskstar," Houndspirit dipped her head in respect.

hxneysuckle

Mango
June 23rd, 2020, 08:20 AM
[ Zesty Mango ]

"Awesome!" Thornclaw exclaimed. "Is it fun?" He mentally slapped himself, of course it was fun. Or was it?
Ivorypaw shrugged,” A little, I mostly focus on the serious stuff like being serious on a patrol, but battle training is fun.” she meowed

Pancake
June 23rd, 2020, 08:20 AM
[ Zesty Mango ]

Bitterheart felt the gaze of another cat boring into her side. Who in the name of StarClan is staring at me? She scanned the cats around her.... there! She turned her icy gaze to Smokewatcher and fixed her with a cold stare. Stop goggling at me or I swear I'll rip out your eyeballs and feed them to foxes.

(LOL)

Fawnhearted
June 23rd, 2020, 09:31 AM
Chivekit saddened, he was 6 moons so he had hoped he would be made a apprentice..”Well”, he thought,”that just means I get to spend more time with the other kits!”

Exis
June 23rd, 2020, 12:04 PM
Ferretleap sat listening, he wanted to get an apprentice but it was already over.

Pluto
June 23rd, 2020, 12:15 PM
[Open]
Oh dear. Rookbreeze was late. He flicked his tail-tip crossly with himself as he deposited his prey. He perked his ears, realizing they had two new members in their ranks. I’m glad! ThunderClan could use more powerful warriors. He thought, padding quickly to go join his Clanmates.

[Open]
Sweetpaw slunk out from the apprentice den, eyes bleary with sleep, to the talking of many cats. She realized with a spark of alarm she was missing a clan meeting and charges forward to sit down with her clanmates. Turning to the nearest cat, she whispered, ”What’d I miss?” Her eyes were round, her pelt fluffed, as she was distracted trying to see what was happening up front.

[Open]
Owlstorm slunk in from walking the territory, ears burning. He hadn’t meant to be late. He padded forward quickly, trying to catch what else was happening and hoping he wasn’t about to get a scolding for being late.

Cobra
June 23rd, 2020, 12:24 PM
[ Pancake -Hee she never expierenced love.]
Smokewatcher gasped. "WHAT THE HELL AM I FEELING?!" It was...FOND. What was FOND?

[ Zesty Mango ]
"Yeah," Thornclaw meowed. "When d'you think you'll be a warrior?" It was pretty exciting. Hmmm, maybe when she was a warrior they could celebrate. He stared at Smokewatcher. Oh. My. StarClan. She was feeling something. Wow.

TeamFlowstream!
June 23rd, 2020, 12:58 PM
Mumblepaw stepped forward, eager for a new mentor. He didn't remember the last time he saw his last mentor, but at least he's gonna get a new one and catch up with his sister, Flamepaw.

hxneysuckle

Star child
June 23rd, 2020, 01:31 PM
Springpaw sat in the clearing, waiting for his leader to speak.

Mango
June 23rd, 2020, 02:42 PM
[ Pancake -Hee she never expierenced love.]
Smokewatcher gasped. "WHAT THE HELL AM I FEELING?!" It was...FOND. What was FOND?

[ Zesty Mango ]
"Yeah," Thornclaw meowed. "When d'you think you'll be a warrior?" It was pretty exciting. Hmmm, maybe when she was a warrior they could celebrate. He stared at Smokewatcher. Oh. My. StarClan. She was feeling something. Wow.
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” Probably in four moons, it took me 4 moons to be halfway through my training.“ she meowed hoping not to disappoint him.

Cobra
June 23rd, 2020, 02:53 PM
[ Thornclaw - Zesty Mango ]

Thornclaw flicked his tail at his sister. "Look." he meowed. "Oh, um...maybe I could help you with some training?" Pretty awkward, but he could manage. He saw her hopeful expression. Uhh...He wasn't disappointed! Yeah.

"That's my sister," Thornclaw explained. Baby sister. Sister to that dumb little ass. He wrinkled his nose at the thought. Hmmm, tomorrow he would scold her. Wait-never mind. Better not to see the smug little brainless toad anyways.

"She's asexual. And completely emotionless." Thornclaw added. "Which means she basically doesn't love." Oh wait. What was she doing? LOVING. He almost did a happy dance. "Uh, we don't have to talk 'bout her."

Mango
June 23rd, 2020, 02:59 PM

Thornclaw flicked his tail at his sister. "Look." he meowed. "Oh, um...maybe I could help you with some training?" Pretty awkward, but he could manage. He saw her hopeful expression. Uhh...He wasn't disappointed! Yeah.

"That's my sister," Thornclaw explained. Baby sister. Sister to that dumb little ass. He wrinkled his nose at the thought. Hmmm, tomorrow he would scold her. Wait-never mind. Better not to see the smug little brainless toad anyways.

"She's asexual. And completely emotionless." Thornclaw added. "Which means she basically doesn't love." Oh wait. What was she doing? LOVING. He almost did a happy dance. "Uh, we don't have to talk 'bout her."
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” I wish I had a littermates. That would be nice. ” she smiled

wren
June 23rd, 2020, 03:13 PM
Mousepuff arrived

duCky
June 23rd, 2020, 03:46 PM
Petalkit poked her head out of the nursery to listen to the announcements.

icepuddle
June 23rd, 2020, 05:24 PM
quail feather padded over to the meeting and sat down his tail wrapping neatly around his paws and his blue eyes staring up at the leader with full respect.

Madelaine
June 23rd, 2020, 08:54 PM
Mossyflight was visiting the nursery, bringing fresh kill for the queens and feathers for the older kits to play with, worried the smaller and younger might accidentally eat them.
Once he had distributed most of the goods he brought, he noticed Deerpetal, seemingly bored out of her mind and slid over to her, his last prey piece in tow.
"Hey, there." He murmured, a slight purr to his tone. He'd only seen her in passing but she seemed very kind and right now as if she needed someone to talk to.

Deerpetal stood up straight as this cat padded over to her. she let out a friendly smile. She was a little hungry. "Hello Mossyflight. What brings you into the den?", she meowed. The deer looking molly hadn't seen him bring the others prey.

Abyssopelagic
June 23rd, 2020, 09:17 PM
"I went hunting and decided to bring my haul here. A lot of birds today. Also had some feathers. Weren't many that were good for nesting, unfortunately."
His mouth twisted and he passed off the prey to Deerpetal. "How much longer?"

Sparkling Flower

Cobra
June 23rd, 2020, 10:10 PM
[ Thornclaw - Zesty Mango - Just using the Dusk Syndicate for reference, I wasn't on the site then. ]

"Yeah, sometimes their annoying." Thornclaw purred. "But they're fun to tease, and we like to hang out." He winced as he thought of that awful day which almost crippled Bubblepudge. Thornclaw gave her a sideways glance.

"We could pretend you're my younger sister," he meowed mischeviously. Ooh, that would be fun. NO ONE would think they were in love. Because, they weren't. It's just, he worried about the other rude, unforgiving cats. Eek, why was he thinking of this?

"Wouldn't it be funny?" Thornclaw asked. "You'd have to cooperate with my other sisters, thought." He laughed a little. "Leafpool is kinda weird, one minute she's like a leader, then a kit, then a really mad Dusk Syndicate Commander. Bubblepudge is really sweet and chatty, and Smokewatcher is..."

Mango
June 23rd, 2020, 10:15 PM
[ Thornclaw - Zesty Mango - Just using the Dusk Syndicate for reference, I wasn't on the site then. ]

"Yeah, sometimes their annoying." Thornclaw purred. "But they're fun to tease, and we like to hang out." He winced as he thought of that awful day which almost crippled Bubblepudge. Thornclaw gave her a sideways glance.

"We could pretend you're my younger sister," he meowed mischeviously. Ooh, that would be fun. NO ONE would think they were in love. Because, they weren't. It's just, he worried about the other rude, unforgiving cats. Eek, why was he thinking of this?

"Wouldn't it be funny?" Thornclaw asked. "You'd have to cooperate with my other sisters, thought." He laughed a little. "Leafpool is kinda weird, one minute she's like a leader, then a kit, then a really mad Dusk Syndicate Commander. Bubblepudge is really sweet and chatty, and Smokewatcher is..."
Ivorypaw smiled,” I’d like having a brother, but aren’t you a bit too old to be my brother?” she meowed

Cobra
June 23rd, 2020, 10:36 PM

"Uh...yeah," he muttered. "It would be nice, though." He raised his head and gave her a wink. OH MY STARCLAN THORNCLAW WINKED. he thought and stifled a purr of amusement.

"Do you think that I'd be a good brother in general?" Thornclaw asked. He was pretty sure that he was a good cat, but he didn't know. Well, his former friends thought he was a crappy ass, but they didn't count.

Quasar
June 24th, 2020, 12:12 PM
Podlight waltzed into the den, her plume of a tail waving behind her. She hummed to herself as she looked around, noting that deerpetal was now a queen, along with quite a few others. She was just made a queen again when she got pregnant with her second litter of kits. She padded over to her old best, which was conveniently still empty from when she moved back into the warriors den. She laid down and laid her head on the rim of her nest, "Well, this is... awkward" she muttered, clearing her throat.

(Open)

Mango
June 24th, 2020, 12:38 PM

"Uh...yeah," he muttered. "It would be nice, though." He raised his head and gave her a wink. OH MY STARCLAN THORNCLAW WINKED. he thought and stifled a purr of amusement.

"Do you think that I'd be a good brother in general?" Thornclaw asked. He was pretty sure that he was a good cat, but he didn't know. Well, his former friends thought he was a crappy ass, but they didn't count.
Ivorypaw gave a nod,” I think you’re a pretty good brother to your sisters.“ she agreed

painandpanic566
June 24th, 2020, 02:24 PM
Raccoonwhisker padded up to the fresh-kill pile, dropped a chaffinch among it, then made her way into the crowd of the Clan meeting. "Apologies for being late, Duskstar. I got a little carried away with hunting." She laughed nervously. "So what's going on?"

lio
June 24th, 2020, 06:38 PM
Duskstar was about to go on, but apparently Ivorypaw thought it was necessary to speak to someone whilst about to get a new mentor. Her eyes narrowed and her smile was quickly replaced by an irritated frown.

"If you're done talking so rudely in the middle of the meeting, I would like to go on."

Glaring down at Ivorypaw [ Zesty Mango ] and Thornclaw [ Hazel Nut ], she gave a moment before moving on, her smile less wide than before.

"Mumblepaw [ I am FLOWSTREAM ], your new mentor will be Pineapple [ Elementals ]. I hope you may finish your training well."

"Ivorypaw [ Zesty Mango ], at the request of your former mentor, you are to receive a new one. Since you seem to be so keen on speaking to Thornclaw [ Hazel Nut ] in the middle of our meeting, he will be your mentor."

Duskstar gave a moment before she moved to the next ceremonies.

"There are a few kits ready to become apprentices. Tigerkit [ Lynxpaw ], Chivekit [ Fawnhearted ], and Blossomkit [ Sparkling Flower ], please step forward."

Elementals
June 24th, 2020, 06:47 PM
~Pineapple~

Oh another patrol, Pineapple thought as she padded to the highpeak waiting to see what the crowding cats were all about. She stopped in her tracks as she saw that it was an apprentice ceremony by the looks that kits were now 'paws. Looking on eagerly as she listened to see if she would be called. Then she heard her name which made Pineapple's heart pound so loud that she believed that the whole group could hear it.

Stepping forward to touch her nose with her apprentice, Mumblepaw, Pineapple hoped that her apprentice didn't see her shaking with excitement as shaking nervously. She thought that there was already a Mumble in the clan but whatever.

"Hello Mumblepaw, I am Pineapple! Do you want to start training now?" Pineapple meowed with happiness.

{ I am FLOWSTREAM hxneysuckle }

Quasar
June 24th, 2020, 06:56 PM
Podlight strolled out of the nursery, a content smile on her face. Her smile grew even wider as she spotted her mate Frostwing, "Frostwing" she called out, "do you want to share some prey with me?" she asked, sitting down next to him and wrapping her plume of a tail around her small paws.

WarriorsAndHorses

Fawnhearted
June 24th, 2020, 07:06 PM
Duskstar was about to go on, but apparently Ivorypaw thought it was necessary to speak to someone whilst about to get a new mentor. Her eyes narrowed and her smile was quickly replaced by an irritated frown.

"If you're done talking so rudely in the middle of the meeting, I would like to go on."

Glaring down at Ivorypaw [ Zesty Mango ] and Thornclaw [ Hazel Nut ], she gave a moment before moving on, her smile less wide than before.

"Mumblepaw [ I am FLOWSTREAM ], your new mentor will be Pineapple [ Elementals ]. I hope you may finish your training well."

"Ivorypaw [ Zesty Mango ], at the request of your former mentor, you are to receive a new one. Since you seem to be so keen on speaking to Thornclaw [ Hazel Nut ] in the middle of our meeting, he will be your mentor."

"There are a few kits ready to become apprentices. Tigerkit [ Lynxpaw ], Chivekit [ Fawnhearted ], and Blossomkit [ Sparkling Flower ], please step forward."

Chivekit stepped forward early his heart beating out of his chest “I’m on my way to being the best warrior ever”, he thought.

Reptilian Cabinets
June 24th, 2020, 07:21 PM
"Sure? Why were you not in the warriors' den last night?" He asked, his white fur gleaming in the sunshine. "Where have you been! I haven't seen you!" FrostWing narrowed his amber eyes, his thin tail waving in the air. Mumble

Madelaine
June 24th, 2020, 07:27 PM
Blossomkit stepped forward in excitement. She was to be an apprentice. The molly bounded forward, looking up at her leader. Her whiskers twitched in excitement.

Quasar
June 24th, 2020, 07:30 PM
"Sure? Why were you not in the warriors' den last night?" He asked, his white fur gleaming in the sunshine. "Where have you been! I haven't seen you!" FrostWing narrowed his amber eyes, his thin tail waving in the air. Mumble

Podlight grinned, "okay" she mewed with a nod to the white tom. When she got back with a vole for them to share, she dropped it at his paws. Her jaw fell open and she gave her mate a glare, "are you kidding me?! I already told you that I moved into th-" she started, her fur bristling along her spine, though she cut herself off and clamped her jaw shut, "oh. I-I forgot to tell you, didn't I" she murmured, her cheeks flushing in embarrassment.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 24th, 2020, 07:38 PM

Tigerkit stepped forwards, his eyes filled with excitement.

Reptilian Cabinets
June 24th, 2020, 07:49 PM
Podlight grinned, "okay" she mewed with a nod to the white tom. When she got back with a vole for them to share, she dropped it at his paws. Her jaw fell open and she gave her mate a glare, "are you kidding me?! I already told you that I moved into th-" she started, her fur bristling along her spine, though she cut herself off and clamped her jaw shut, "oh. I-I forgot to tell you, didn't I" she murmured, her cheeks flushing in embarrassment.

"Yes, yes you did forget." The white tom mewed, calming down. He reached his head down to take a bit out of the vole.

Quasar
June 24th, 2020, 07:53 PM
"Yes, yes you did forget." The white tom mewed, calming down. He reached his head down to take a bit out of the vole.

Podlight dipped her head to take a small bite of the vole, her eyebrows furrowed in worry, 'what will he think about me being pregnant with his kits? What if we brake up?' she thought. After hesitating for a moment, she opened her jaws and mewed, "Frostwing, I- I'm pregnant with our kits." she bent to give her fluffed up chest fur a couple quick licks before looking back at her mate, "I moved into the nursery yesterday" she explained, briefly glancing down at her stomach, which wasn't showing her pregnant state yet.

Breezestrike
June 24th, 2020, 07:53 PM
Breezestrike watches with excitment. "Cool - two new cats!" she thinks as she watches.

Reptilian Cabinets
June 24th, 2020, 08:08 PM
Podlight dipped her head to take a small bite of the vole, her eyebrows furrowed in worry, 'what will he think about me being pregnant with his kits? What if we brake up?' she thought. After hesitating for a moment, she opened her jaws and mewed, "Frostwing, I- I'm pregnant with our kits." she bent to give her fluffed up chest fur a couple quick licks before looking back at her mate, "I moved into the nursery yesterday" she explained, briefly glancing down at her stomach, which wasn't showing her pregnant state yet.

"What!" he exclaimed, excited to be the father of new ThunderClan cats. "That's awesome!"

Quasar
June 24th, 2020, 08:14 PM
"What!" he exclaimed, excited to be the father of new ThunderClan cats. "That's awesome!"

Podlight couldn't help but heave a sigh of relief. 'thank starclan he isn't mad...' she thought, a smile creeping into her maw. "I don't know why, but for a second there I thought you were going to be mad" she lightly laughed, "Thanks starclan you weren't, though!" she bent to take another bite of the vole. After swallowing the mouthful, she looked up at Frostwing, "Frostwing, am I going to be a bad mother?" she asked, her lips pursed into a tight frown.

Reptilian Cabinets
June 24th, 2020, 08:27 PM
Podlight couldn't help but heave a sigh of relief. 'thank starclan he isn't mad...' she thought, a smile creeping into her maw. "I don't know why, but for a second there I thought you were going to be mad" she lightly laughed, "Thanks starclan you weren't, though!" she bent to take another bite of the vole. After swallowing the mouthful, she looked up at Frostwing, "Frostwing, am I going to be a bad mother?" she asked, her lips pursed into a tight frown.

"Over course not! If you were, I would help you improve." FrostWing mewed, licking the she-cat's muzzle.

Quasar
June 24th, 2020, 08:30 PM
"Over course not! If you were, I would help you improve." FrostWing mewed, licking the she-cat's muzzle.

Podlight quietly gasped, "that's like you admitting that I would be a bad mother!" she mewed, frowning slightly. How dare he! She knew that she was joking, but would Frostwing think so? She certainly hoped that he did, though knowing his more serious nature, it wasn't all that likely.

Mango
June 24th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Hazel Nut
Ivorypaw was surprised at looked at Thornclaw,”Soo...you’ve got two apprentices now.” she meowed a bit shocked.

TeamFlowstream!
June 24th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Mumblepaw felt a jolt of excitement. Finally! A mentor! "Yes, please!" he responded politely, knowing he should treat his mentor kindly.

Elementals

Reptilian Cabinets
June 24th, 2020, 09:32 PM
"But, I'm not!" He argued, surprised she would think that. Mumble (sorry they're so short! Im lazy)

Quasar
June 24th, 2020, 09:36 PM
"But, I'm not!" He argued, surprised she would think that. Mumble (sorry they're so short! Im lazy)

(You're fine <3)

Podlight sighed, looking down at her paws, I'm... I'm sorry. I'm just a bit paranoid, I guess" she let out a small chuckled and touched her tail tip to Frostwing's shoulder, "So, how much kits do you think we're going to have?" she inquired, trying to slightly change the subject.

Elementals
June 24th, 2020, 09:37 PM
~Pineapple~

Feeing a twinge of satisfaction that her apprentice was pretty eager to get on with training, Pineapple purred in approval. It didn’t seem as if she would need to constantly cheer up her apprentice unlike her grouchy brother. To this very day, she didn’t understand why he was always grumpy, even his face was slowly being grumpy in its own.

“Since I hear that you already have been training, do you mind tell me what you already know so we can both go off from there?” Pineapple asked hoping she wasn’t like an newbie who was having trouble. This was her first time being a mentor after all besides from showing Lionpaw around a bit while his mentor was busy.

{ I am FLOWSTREAM }

TeamFlowstream!
June 24th, 2020, 10:16 PM
Mumblepaw's face dropped a little, his excitement fading. I didn't see that coming... "Actually, I didn't learn a single thing. The only thing I did learn is that some kits are brutal," he answered, his mind taken back to when he was playing with... whoever that kit was. He liked to call the kit "Creepkit", for the kit spooked him out the first time he saw him. "Creepkit" had accidentally clawed his fur, which luckily didn't hurt, but could've hurt another kit.

Elementals

Elementals
June 24th, 2020, 10:27 PM
Mumblepaw's face dropped a little, his excitement fading. I didn't see that coming... "Actually, I didn't learn a single thing. The only thing I did learn is that some kits are brutal," he answered, his mind taken back to when he was playing with... whoever that kit was. He liked to call the kit "Creepkit", for the kit spooked him out the first time he saw him. "Creepkit" had accidentally clawed his fur, which luckily didn't hurt, but could've hurt another kit.

Elementals

~Pineapple~

Pineapple felt guilty as she had made her apprentice upset. So who the heck was their previous mentor deciding that once they were assigned a job, they should disappear to no where.

“Oh...lets go around the territory and learn about the borders then. You can’t defend your clan without knowing where the boundaries lie am I correct?” Pineapple meowed with a little joke in hopes of making up for asking so rudely, why she was probably going to need to scold herself later.

Fuzzy
June 25th, 2020, 12:23 AM
chaton

A purr escaped her. Pinepuff didn't mean to fluster Buzztuft but she didn't feel bad that she did. It was nice to know her compliments had some impact. Made cats feel something. Even if they were just truthful facts she worded in her own way. "Why thank you dear." The tabby added with her compliment returned. Yes, her fluff fit her nicely. It would be strange without the overwhelming amount of fur she had. Wouldn't be able to be her big, fluff ball of herself. There was a lot of perks to being as fluffy as her, especially in winter.
However her attention was snatched by the calicos next words and actions. How fluffy was she? That was a new one. Her green eyes slightly widened as Buzztudt pressed into her typically mess pelt and started scoring it. "My fluff scores well, hmm?" Pinepuff added, a smile returning to her face. Soft, bouncy and relaxing. Sounded like a good score to her. A laugh erupted from her at the last playful comment her new friend gave her. "Yes, is seems I do!" The brown tabby chuckled. Eyes warm as she watched the younger molly. "I can see you living up to yours as well dear." She would add with a purr. Yes, Buzztuft. Buzz for her fondness of talking and having fun and tuft for her pelt Pinepuff would imagine. A very fitting name for such a cat. And a lovely cat for the name.

sootsplashed
June 25th, 2020, 09:37 AM
Adderkit gasped awake, breathing heavily. "Where am I?" HE asked, his foggy vision turning to normal.
NIGHTOWL Dust

plum
June 25th, 2020, 11:09 AM
Rainywhisker had to admit, he'd never seen an apprentice so plucky in ThunderClan. Dogpaw's quest for reassurance has him frown, and he flicks an ear to dismiss his thoughts as he nods. "We will train," he meows after a moment. "But this ceremony is still going on. Sit back for now. I'll talk to you afterwards."
[ Scum ]

Fawnhearted
June 25th, 2020, 11:25 AM
Chivekit sat impationtly, why wasn’t Duskstar making him a apprentice!

teddy.
June 25th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Dogpaw nodded briefly, taking his word for it. A simple murmur of agreement to him. She took a seat away from him, away from the crowd. She didn't really... fancy being near the other, not yet. To Dogpaw, she hadn't earned the right to be involved in the clan, not yet.

implimm

nocturnal
June 25th, 2020, 03:56 PM
StealthWarrior
A golden tom blinked away the remaining drowsiness as he quietly slipped out of the apprentice's den. In the distance, the sun was just beginning to poke out from over the horizon. It was early... too early to be awake, but frankly, Lionpaw couldn't stay still for any longer. He needed to move around. Despite the time of day, the apprentice was already hyper and raring to go... but what on earth could he do this early in the morning? Scanning the clearing, the golden tom felt a smile on his maw upon seeing another warrior already out and about. Hopefully, they wouldn't mind a distraction. Padding over to the other cat, the apprentice meowed, "Um, hi. I know it's really early and you probably don't want to be speaking to me right now, but could you help me with battle training, please? There's this one move that I really want to perfect."

gs29513
It was sunhigh. The camp was bustling with activity, which was fairly normal in a clan with more than a couple dozen of cats, Lionpaw supposed. Once, again, the golden tom was bored. Bored, bored, bored. And he really, really, wanted to run around. Walking up to the first warrior he saw, the apprentice looked up and meowed, "Excuse me. I'm Lionpaw and I'm really, really bored. Could you please take me hunting, please?"

StealthWarrior
June 25th, 2020, 04:01 PM
Mapleleaf stifled a yawn, "Sure! Where do you want to practice it?" stupid question, but his head wasn't fully awake yet. bmkmb

nocturnal
June 25th, 2020, 04:33 PM
Lionpaw beamed up at the other cat, then blinked at the question. "I... here, I guess. Unless you want to go to the Training Cave? It's a bit early to leave camp, though, I think." He quieted down for a moment, pondering the question. The golden tom really didn't care, as long as he got some training in. "Oh, and your name's Mapleleaf, right?" he asked the warrior. Despite having been a ThunderClanner for an entire two moons now, he still wasn't exactly the best with names.

StealthWarrior

StealthWarrior
June 25th, 2020, 04:40 PM
"Yes. And it might be better to do it in the Training cave so we don't bump into people." Mapleleaf also didn't want other cats to see if he got bested by this apprentice. bmkmb

nocturnal
June 25th, 2020, 04:52 PM
"Okay," Lionpaw chirped, almost bouncing on his paws in anticipation. It was still early dawn; not even the dawn patrol had been sent out yet, and it was still definitely way too early for a regular apprentice to be awake. But since when could Lionpaw ever be considered normal? Being normal was overrated, and being a slow waker was, also. "Lead the way, I guess," the golden apprentice meowed. "My mentor still hasn't given me a tour around the territory."

StealthWarrior (Feel free to skip to the Training Cave, or have them walk through the territory - whatever you prefer.)

gs29513
June 25th, 2020, 06:41 PM
gs29513
It was sunhigh. The camp was bustling with activity, which was fairly normal in a clan with more than a couple dozen of cats, Lionpaw supposed. Once, again, the golden tom was bored. Bored, bored, bored. And he really, really, wanted to run around. Walking up to the first warrior he saw, the apprentice looked up and meowed, "Excuse me. I'm Lionpaw and I'm really, really bored. Could you please take me hunting, please?"
Fleetwind blinked at the apprentice, but he remembered when he was one, desperate for training. Sure he mewed with a kind look at the apprentice. Where do you want to go?

~Berry~
June 25th, 2020, 06:47 PM
Sorrelkit watched mapleleaf and Lionpaw

Leucos
June 25th, 2020, 08:48 PM
Fawnhearted
( Sorry my tablet is acting up )

"oh! Kits inside you? Oh dear..um..I'm afraid I have no Catmint in the herb stores right now...um...how vital is it? I can quickly to get some " Lionwhisker meowed with a tail swish.

Sugarglider

"your In the medicine den, remember anything that happened? Any scratches or brusies?" Lionwhisker asked as he sat by him.

Sweetie
June 25th, 2020, 10:00 PM
Owlwatcher sat in the middle of the crowd with a huge grin on his face as usual.

(Open)

----

Soaringpaw sat in the back of the clearing, she still was salty towards her leader for the name change.

(Open)

-----

Ravenspirit nodded in the satisfaction that his daughter, Ivorypaw, was continuing her apprentice training.

(Open)

Dawnandfire
June 25th, 2020, 11:52 PM
As Lionclaw fell asleep, once he was in a dream, he noticed that he was a kit. This dream has happened to me before... (BTW, this is not a StarClan dream) It was replaying his life again. He was a little kit and he remembered that one night, he snuck out of the nursery and into the forest just to see if he could catch a mouse. Luckily, he didn't get attacked or anything. But he did get caught. He laughed in his sleep and in his dream, after he had caught the mouse, he was an apprentice and he felt like he was serious on achieving his dream to become a warrior. He was training by fighting his mentor and when he did a few blows on his mentor. He found himself as a warrior on the night of his vigil. It was beautiful how the moon gleamed into his face and a soft breeze would be blowing his fur. And now here he was, a proud strong and young warrior, just relaxing in his mossy nest.

TeamFlowstream!
June 26th, 2020, 12:37 AM
Mumblepaw felt much better after what Pineapple said. "Yeah...!" He'd also probably learn to mark the borders so other cats outside of ThunderClan would think twice before crossing.

Elementals

Turtle Tail
June 26th, 2020, 07:08 AM
MoonHeart has not shown up to the meeting, having been with Hawk during the time it took place.

Fawnhearted
June 26th, 2020, 07:53 AM
Fawnhearted
( Sorry my tablet is acting up )

"oh! Kits inside you? Oh dear..um..I'm afraid I have no Catmint in the herb stores right now...um...how vital is it? I can quickly to get some " Lionwhisker meowed with a tail swish.

Sugarglider

"your In the medicine den, remember anything that happened? Any scratches or brusies?" Lionwhisker asked as he sat by him.

“No, not Kits inside me”, she meowed quietly, she was glad the Thunderclan Medicine cat would even offer to look for catmint unlike Coyotesnarl. “My kit is sick, he’s throwing up and coughing up blood and...” she cut off hoping he got the point of how urgent it was.

Leucos
June 26th, 2020, 09:03 AM
Fawnhearted

"I don't think Catmint is meant for coughing up blood...good stars! " his eyes widened at that part and emedietly felt pitty for the poor things.
"I'll B back in a wink " he meowed and ran out of the den into the territory .

sootsplashed
June 26th, 2020, 09:05 AM
~Adderkit~
{ NIGHTOWL; }

"I don't think I do... Though my twisted paw hurts." He said, wincing. "Wait, so the last thing I was doing was playing clan, and now I'm in here?" Adderkit asked, getting confused. He had just been having fun, and now he was in the medicine cat den? He started to stand up, wanting to go play in the game more, but fell down.

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 03:28 PM
Bear kit shook his fur and took a look at his new home

Wolfgirl8
June 26th, 2020, 03:28 PM
Forestkit sleepily opened her eyes and glanced at the kit and queen. Hmm maybe we could be friends she thinks sleepily. Forestkit blinked trying to wake herself up. She looked at the queen and kit. Forestkit decided to watch them to see if they did anything intresting. She was bored.

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 03:29 PM
Hmpf he snorted. It's OK I guess

Wolfgirl8
June 26th, 2020, 03:33 PM
Forestkit looked away from the kit and queen to see a kit. Hmm I haven't seen him before...maybe I can introduce myself. Forestkit got out of her nest and stretched trotting over to the new cat. "Hi my names Forestkit what's yours?" She chirpily asks trying to be friendly, though curios why she hadn't ever seen him before. Thornclaw1

~RooRoo~
June 26th, 2020, 03:35 PM
Littlekit walked up to the queen and laid by her. What’s wrong? he asked. Mumble

Quasar
June 26th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Littlekit walked up to the queen and laid by her. What’s wrong? he asked. Mumble

Podlight was shocked out of her stupor when she heard a kit speak to her, "Hm? Oh, nothings wrong. I'm just moving into the nursery, actually" she chuckled a bit, her tail idly thumping on the ground. What was that kit's name again? Smallkit? Eh, it was something like that. There was no way in starclan that she would remember every kit's name.

~RooRoo~
June 26th, 2020, 03:41 PM
Who are you? he asked his stub tail twitching. Mumble

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 03:44 PM
Bear kit grabbed a beetle and ate it

Quasar
June 26th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Who are you? he asked his stub tail twitching. Mumble

Podlight snorted, already falling in love with this little kit, "I'm podlight. I'm new in the nursery. You're... Smallkit, right?" she mewed cocking her head in confusion. She hoped to starclan that she got his name right, but knowing her luck it wasn't likely.

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Bear kit crunched on the beetle and it's head landed in front of the kit and queen.
Oh so sorry my food landed in front of you two!

~RooRoo~
June 26th, 2020, 03:56 PM
He looked confused then shook his head. He was bored so turned this into a game. Close. Keep going. he meowed eyes gleaming with hope that she would keep going. Mumble

Quasar
June 26th, 2020, 03:58 PM
He looked confused then shook his head. He was bored so turned this into a game. Close. Keep going. he meowed eyes gleaming with hope that she would keep going. Mumble

Podlight closed her eyes in deep thought. "Hmmm... Tinykit?" she guessed, genuinely confused.

Wolfgirl8
June 26th, 2020, 04:02 PM
Forestkit dipped her head and lowered her ears. She trotted back to her nest sad at being ignored.

~RooRoo~
June 26th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Keep going! his eyes gleaming with excitement. The first cat who didn’t think he was creepy! Mumble

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Bear kit grabbed his beetle head. Hmm he walked over to forest kit. Would you like my beetle head?

lio
June 26th, 2020, 04:08 PM
Duskstar looked down at the three kits who had been called with a smile.

"Chivekit [ Fawnhearted ], from this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Chivepaw. Amberglow [ .Bread. ] will be your mentor."

"Blossomkit [ Sparkling Flower ], from this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Blossompaw. Sageflurry [ Starfall ] will be your mentor."

"Tigerkit [ Lynxpaw ], from this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Tigerpaw. Sunnywillow [ Beau ] will be your mentor."

She paused to give a chance for others to call out their names and mentors to greet apprentices. Once a few moments had passed, Duskstar hopped down from the Highpeak and called out:

"This meeting is dismissed!"

Quasar
June 26th, 2020, 04:09 PM
Keep going! his eyes gleaming with excitement. The first cat who didn’t think he was creepy! Mumble

She closely exactly him, thinking of any possible names that might sunlight him, "is it... is it Littlekit?" she asked, almost certain she got it right this time. This was definitely it! There was no way in starclan that she would be wrong!

~RooRoo~
June 26th, 2020, 04:11 PM
Ya! he twitched his tail. Then he looked at it. Littletail? he thought aloud. Who was your mommy? he randomly asked. Mumble

Bread
June 26th, 2020, 04:17 PM
Amberglow clapped for all the newly ranked apprentices and then went off to find the apprentice she would be mentoring.

Finding Chivepaw, Amberglow greeted him with a warm smile. "Hello Chivepaw," the warrior said, lightly touching noses with him.

Fawnhearted

dionysus
June 26th, 2020, 04:17 PM
[ hxneysuckle ]

Immediately after the meeting, Sunnywillow hurried to Duskstar’s den. An apprentice was the last thing she wanted! This would totally blow her cover. It was time to suggest a move to the nursery. The molly poked her head in and meowed,

“Duskstar?”

Quasar
June 26th, 2020, 04:19 PM
Ya! he twitched his tail. Then he looked at it. Littletail? he thought aloud. Who was your mommy? he randomly asked. Mumble

Podlight beamed at him, "nice" she mewed. She paused at the next question. Who was her mom? Well, she hadn't seen her mom in what felt like seasons, and she barely remembered the name of her, "my mom? Well, her name was sootdash" she mewed.

~RooRoo~
June 26th, 2020, 04:22 PM
Ooh! he meowed nodding but immediately after that he shook his head. I don’t know her. he meowed. Mumble

Fawnhearted
June 26th, 2020, 04:26 PM
Amberglow clapped for all the newly ranked apprentices and then went off to find the apprentice she would be mentoring.

Finding Chivepaw, Amberglow greeted him with a warm smile. "Hello Chivepaw," the warrior said, lightly touching noses with him.

Fawnhearted

Chivepaw was very excited and early touched noses but a bit to hard and accidentally headbutted him mentor. “Oh my goodness I’m so sorry Amberglow!”, he meowed slightly embarrassed, hoping he had not offended her.

Quasar
June 26th, 2020, 04:28 PM
Ooh! he meowed nodding but immediately after that he shook his head. I don’t know her. he meowed. Mumble

Podlight have him a sad smile, "Well, she died long before you were born. She was amazing" she gave a wistful sigh and leaned back into her nest. She missed her mother so much, it was painful.

~RooRoo~
June 26th, 2020, 04:30 PM
I never had a mother. he looked at the ground. I was told that I was dropped off her by my rouge parents. he sighed. That’s all I know. Mumble

Quasar
June 26th, 2020, 04:34 PM
I never had a mother. he looked at the ground. I was told that I was dropped off her by my rouge parents. he sighed. That’s all I know. Mumble

Podlight frowned, "oh, you poor thing!" she cooed, looking down at him in pity. That must be awful! She couldn't even imagine what it must be like to grow up with no parents. Suddenly, she thought of an idea, "littlekit, what if I adopted you?" she asked, smiling widely.

Bread
June 26th, 2020, 04:36 PM
Chivepaw was very excited and early touched noses but a bit to hard and accidentally headbutted him mentor. “Oh my goodness I’m so sorry Amberglow!”, he meowed slightly embarrassed, hoping he had not offended her.

Amberglow let out a little chuckle. "You're fine, it's no big deal." The warrior paused for a moment before continuing, "Now that the meeting is over, would you like me to take you on your territory tour now?"

~RooRoo~
June 26th, 2020, 04:36 PM
He stared at her eyes wide jaw open. He was about to cry from happiness. He leaped up and curled up next to Podlight. Then he did shed a few tears and shook his head. Mumble

Quasar
June 26th, 2020, 04:40 PM
He stared at her eyes wide jaw open. He was about to cry from happiness. He leaped up and curled up next to Podlight. Then he did shed a few tears and shook his head. Mumble

Podlight beamed and wrapped her fluffy tail around him without hesitation, "I'll take good care of you, I promise" she murmured, resting her muzzle gently on his head. This was awesome! Now she could be able to take care of some one!

~RooRoo~
June 26th, 2020, 04:42 PM
He started purring for the first time like, ever when her tail wrapped around him. Everyone in the nursery could probably hear him purring. Mumble

nocturnal
June 26th, 2020, 04:43 PM
Fleetwind blinked at the apprentice, but he remembered when he was one, desperate for training. Sure he mewed with a kind look at the apprentice. Where do you want to go?
Lionpaw paused to think about that before answering, "I... don't know? I don't really mind as long as we're hunting. Why don't you choose?" His mentor hadn't taken him on a tour of the territory yet, so he couldn't exactly name a specific location. He was hoping that Fleetwind didn't mind, and maybe the warrior could also give him tips on using the environment. Lionpaw was already a pretty could hunter if he said so himself, but his unfamiliarity with ThunderClan's layout wasn't on his side.

Quasar
June 26th, 2020, 04:47 PM
He started purring for the first time like, ever when her tail wrapped around him. Everyone in the nursery could probably hear him purring. Mumble

Podlight purred, "do you know why I moved into the nursery?" she mewed, looking warmly down at him.

~RooRoo~
June 26th, 2020, 04:48 PM
Because your having kits? he guessed still purring. (I’m very emotional so this makes me about to cry from happiness!) Mumble

lio
June 26th, 2020, 04:49 PM
[ Slushie ]

She tilted her head to the side. Duskstar, personally, couldn't see why anyone would want to be a queen. Especially a permanent one. She always longed to be out and about, on her paws and moving. Staying as far away from the little gremlins called kits as she could. But, being a queen was a personal choice and Duskstar could respect those who decided they could handle kits.

"Alright, Honeybear. You may become a permanent queen. I do still expect you to do some duties whenever you are not busy, however. I don't want you just lazing around."

With a nod, she hoped that the molly understood before waving her tail dismissively.

"You may go."

[ implimm ]

At Rainywhisker's worry, she gave a light chuckle.

"There is no need to worry, Rainywhisker. I am doing well-- simply needed some time to collect my thoughts. Thank you for checking in on me, though. I greatly appreciate it. And thank you for the meal as well."

Duskstar offered a smile, genuinety shining in her hazel eyes.

[ devi. ]

At the sound of a voice, Duskstar blinked open her eyes from where she was lightly dozing. She raised herself to her paws and allowed herself to look more professional. Once ready, she turned to the entrance of her den and called out, "Come in."

[ Beau ]

She had just gotten comfortable when Sunnywillow poked her head into the den, causing Duskstar's eyes to shoot to the entrance. Her tail twitched in surprise and she quirked a brow.

"Yes, Sunnywillow? Come in," she mewed.

[[ FROM THIS MOMENT ON, I WILL BE NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW ROLEPLAYS IN THE LEADER'S DEN. ANY NEW ROLEPLAYS WILL BE IGNORED UNTIL SPECIFIED. ]]

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 04:51 PM
Well bear kit just walked away

Quasar
June 26th, 2020, 04:52 PM
Because your having kits? he guessed still purring. (I’m very emotional so this makes me about to cry from happiness!) Mumble

(Omg same. This is just... ugh, this so heartwarming! Ùwú)

Podlight nodded, "i am. Which means that you're going to have brothers and sisters in the future" she purred, her heart swelling in happiness.

~RooRoo~
June 26th, 2020, 04:54 PM
His eyes wide again purring even louder than before he whispered, Thank you. Mumble

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 04:55 PM
Bear kit sniffed around for more bugs he had no family and he had to wait for prey to be brought to him

dionysus
June 26th, 2020, 04:59 PM
[ hxneysuckle ]

Sunnywillow moved into the den and sat down with a dip of her head. Giving the leader a greeting grin, Sunnywillow shifted to sit comfortably and wrapped her tail loosely over her paws.

“Good evening, Duskstar, I hope you are well.”

Sunnywillow wasn’t one to best around the bush so she launched immediately into what she had on mind.

“I just received an apprentice during the last ceremony and while I am grateful, I think perhaps it would be better for the apprentice to be assigned another mentor. I feel I’m more of a help around camp and the nursery cat than a mentor...”

Lies. She hated the camp and the nursery. Yet, she needed it as a cover. She couldn’t go around training a cat and showing them her aptitude- she’s have to kiss her alibi goodbye. It was far better to play the weak queen and not be questioned when someone turned up dead.

Fawnhearted
June 26th, 2020, 05:04 PM
Amberglow let out a little chuckle. "You're fine, it's no big deal." The warrior paused for a moment before continuing, "Now that the meeting is over, would you like me to take you on your territory tour now?"

“Yes!”, said the new apprentice, his fur bustling up as he jumped up and down around his mentor, clearly with to much energy.

tye
June 26th, 2020, 05:25 PM
Blackmoor rushed up to Duskstar with a graceful dip of his head and grabbed her paw to kiss with a loud, 'mwah'. "My leader," he started off with a roll of his tongue, blue eyes set on here. Then it suddenly took change to a slow stern stare. "I wish to release Ivorypaw. We are not compatible and I think she works fine with her previous mentor. Or whatever. I'm just not suited for this apprentice, mentor...thing. Until I feel suited for this type of responsibility I will inform you." he mewed. "You understand, right?"

Quasar
June 26th, 2020, 05:34 PM
His eyes wide again purring even louder than before he whispered, Thank you. Mumble

Podlight licked him gently between the ears, "You're welcome, Littlekit" she purred, resting her head on her paws.

~RooRoo~
June 26th, 2020, 05:36 PM
Will you still be my mom when I become an apprentice? By the next ceremony I’ll be 6 moons. he meowed eyes dropping about to fall asleep. He yawned. Mumble

Quasar
June 26th, 2020, 05:51 PM
Will you still be my mom when I become an apprentice? By the next ceremony I’ll be 6 moons. he meowed eyes dropping about to fall asleep. He yawned. Mumble

Podlight laughed, "I'll always be your mom" she responded, her eyelids starting to droop.

lio
June 26th, 2020, 06:56 PM
[ Beau ]

She blinked, brow quirking. There were quite a bit of cats already in the nursery, more than enough for the kits they had. Duskstar frowned and examined Sunnywillow for a moment, playing her choices. Once the other queens returned to their warrior duties it would be better to have a few permanent ones to take care of the kits...

"Alright. Please tell Yarrowfall [ @/~RooRoo ] that he may be the new mentor, then. You are dismissed."

[ devi. ]

Blackmoor's entrance was... unexpected. Duskstar couldn't even react on time to shove him away from her, not particularly enjoying the kiss to her paw. She stifled a grimace to look up at him, instead narrowing her eyes.

"...Alright. I will assign Ivorypaw to a new mentor."

She lashed her tail.

"You are dismissed."

gs29513
June 26th, 2020, 07:04 PM
Alright. Lets go to the tree of murmurs. Some cats say they hear voices, but only at night. Besides, there's lots of squirrels, and those are really tasty. Fleetwind mewed, bounding out of the clearing. bmkmb (I'll post a starter there)

Astraea
June 26th, 2020, 07:11 PM
~Thunder-Chaser was excited at first but got bored very quick so she waited for Dusk-Star to dismiss her..So she could help out with the kits~

duCky
June 26th, 2020, 07:19 PM
Petalkit cheered for her sister form outside the nursery. Even though I won't get see her as often, she thought, wishing she got to be apprenticed alongside her sister. At least it won't be for that long. I'm going to become an apprentice soon!

dionysus
June 26th, 2020, 07:30 PM
[ ~RooRoo~ Lynxpaw ]

Sunnywillow exited the leader’s den and headed straight toward Yarrowfall.

“Yarrowfall. Tigerpaw is your apprentice now.”

With a nod, the molly flicked her tail and padded away.

icepuddle
June 26th, 2020, 09:29 PM
QuailFeather

quailfeather smiles and stretched happy for the new apprentices and new members!

Cobra
June 26th, 2020, 10:06 PM
[ Thornclaw - Zesty Mango - This is actually really cool! ]

Thornclaw gasped. "OH MY STARCLAN!" WHAT THE HELL. This was awesomeeee! He couldn't believe one of his friends was his apprentice.

"I mean, I'm super happy for this!"

gs29513
June 27th, 2020, 06:19 AM
Lilyleap was proud of all the new apprentices, and their mentors. She dragged herself away from the highledge and sat down to groom herself.

Fleetwind didn't love clan meetings, but at least there were some new apprentices. Padding out from beneath the highledge, he wondered what he should do next.

Fishfin was ready to get back to training his apprentice, but he remembered they had already trained that day. Why don't you take a little bit of a break today? he mewed to Leopardpaw. Unless you'd rather chase squirrels. Lynxpaw

~RooRoo~
June 27th, 2020, 06:54 AM
What? she said confused as she tripped over herself. Beau

~RooRoo~
June 27th, 2020, 07:05 AM
Littlekit yawned as his purring slowed down along with his breathing. His breath got steady as he drifts away. I love you. he yawned. Then sleep flooded over him. Mumble

chaton
June 27th, 2020, 08:06 AM
"I suppose we've both got fitting names, all the more reason we make as good friends!" Buzztuft couldn't help but just smile at this moment. Pinepuff seemed to have a way with words, especially at this moment. It seemed like she was a good cat to befriend, she totally understood the complimentory, yet casual flirting that Buzztuft was quite fond of. It was something they could share as friends, both knowing it was nothing serious. That was the type of friend she needed, one who would not push away her compliments and ruin her fun. And yet, Foxbound, a cat who did both of those things in the past was the one she enjoyed most. She always found that fact amusing, but there were more important matters to be had right now.
Meeting Pinepuff's gaze with her own, the calico held a questioning glance. Even with all the fun, she still didn't understand why the she-cat chose to hang around here. Most cats would've left or moved away by now, so having one stick around was almost amazing, really. Her expression shifted to a warmer and more content smile. Did she need to care? She was her own cat, not belonging to someone else. Whether others tolerated her was not her business, she would just accept that there was one who did. "You really do baffle me. But, I can't deny that the company is appreciated." Buzztuft smiled lightly as she once again looked back to Pinepuff. "I'll be going back to my own nest to rest soon. I'm pretty tired, but I don't think you'd appreciate having a cat all curled up in your fluff the whole night." The she-cat reached to tap her friend's cheek with her nose, following up with a quiet laugh. "Not yet though. There's still time to enjoy this moment, smiles and all!"

Fuzzy

Abyssopelagic
June 27th, 2020, 08:12 AM
Bloomkit noticed the new cats Houndspirit and Dogpaw. He was bored so he decided to bug them for entertainment. He waddled over to the smaller of the two and with his widdle toe beans, gently bopped her leg for her attention.
"'Scuuuuse me, please. Will you play with me?"
He gave his best begging face.

Romulus

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 27th, 2020, 08:29 AM
Fishfin was ready to get back to training his apprentice, but he remembered they had already trained that day. Why don't you take a little bit of a break today? he mewed to Leopardpaw. Unless you'd rather chase squirrels. Lynxpaw

Leopardpaw paused for a moment before replying. "Can we chase squirrels?" he asked.

teddy.
June 27th, 2020, 09:40 AM
Dogpaws brows furrowed into a glare as the sound of an annoying voice came to her ears. She scoffed, glancing down as she used one of her large laws to shove the kit away. "Bug off, fleabag. I don't talk to little kids," She grunted but did the bugging off herself.

The on edge apprentice stalked away. If she still had a tail, it would no doubt be lashing side to side in annoyance.

Houndspirit exhaled when she saw what her daughter had done. She helped the kit up, dragging her tongue along Bloomkits forehead, fufting up his little hairs probably. "Oh dont listen to her! Shes just a grumpy fart..." Hound chuckled.

Rainquail

Shade.
June 27th, 2020, 09:55 AM
Pinepaw sat in the clearing, her gaze dreamily floating across the various cats. Her tail twitched thoughtfully. She wasn't in a good mood, or, any mood but, oddly enough, she felt better than usual. The trauma and depression was still there but somehow she cared less about it. Looking at all the cats usually reminded her of betrayal and lies, but now she felt fine. Maybe talking to her cheerful mentor had helped. Maybe it was really fine...

(open)

Abyssopelagic
June 27th, 2020, 10:03 AM
Bloomkit squeaked as Dogpaw shoved him away. He landed nose first and limbs all askew. Before he could pick himself back up, Houndspirit came over and helped him.
His head tilted as she ran her tongue over his head. That was nice.
"It's ok, I guess. M'nose hurts just a leetle." To make a point, he rubbed the pad of a fore paw against it.
"Can you play with me, then? The other kits don't like mossball, they'd rather fight. I don't like fighting. The others are too rough." He fought to keep a pout off his face and a whine out of his tone.

Romulus

teddy.
June 27th, 2020, 10:18 AM
Houndspirit smiled brightly, crouching down to gently kiss his nose. "There ya go, your booboo is all better!' She purred loudly, nodding to the kit. "How about a game of... hide n seek. You could show meh around the camp, aye?" She purred, Scottish accent trickling through. It often did when she felt her most ease.

Rainquail

----

Dogpaw spotted the other apprentice across the clearing. She herself wasn't the most... social of cats but this was her second attempt, maybe even last, so the effort might be worth it. "Uh, hello." Dogpaw grunted, sitting besides Pinepaw.

Shadeleaf

Silversand
June 27th, 2020, 10:32 AM
(I feel weird doing this)
Flamefur grabs a vole and sits by Spotpaw "you did good today!" He praises. Spotpaw licks her chest embarrassed " only because your a good mentor. " she says back. Then one of Snowstorms kits run over and say "spotpaw! Will you play mossball with me?" " Of course Icekit! " she says back.

Shade.
June 27th, 2020, 11:20 AM
Pinepaw's ears twitched as she heard a fellow apprentice greet her. She looked at them her eyebrow raising sarcastically by instinct. Still, she decided to be nice today. Not like it mattered.
"Oh, hi." she replied in a passive voice.

Romulus

gs29513
June 27th, 2020, 12:04 PM
Really? Fishfin mewed, suprised. He had never enjoyed chasing squirrels, but to each their own. And the clan needed freshkill, with the always hungry queens and kits. If you want, we can go hunting then. Fishfin began to head out of camp, knowing his apprentice would follow. Lynxpaw (I'll post a starter in the rogueland woods)

JerrI_
June 27th, 2020, 03:07 PM
Brightkit stretched and peered around the den. "Mother?"

Mango
October 13th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Frostpaw is the Medicine cat apprentice of ThunderClan, she currently has minimal training in medicine. Frostbreeze is a total Karen, she will boss your character around and if she doesn’t like them she’ll demand to speak to Buckstar about dealing with them.

She also can be quite lazy and might simply refuse to treat your character because she just doesn’t feel like it, please note that if she does it, it doesn’t mean you can’t get treated, you can either have your character come back later or your character can demand to be treated by Rainywhisker or convince her to treat them.

Keep in mind that she doesn’t help with births and most likely will blow off something like a thorn in a paw as that is something anyone can deal with.

The den is semi-open meaning you can post whenever in the den or another location where healing will happen (Keep in mind it must be in part of TC), but I ask you to later go on this thread and fill out this form for my convenience:

ThunderClan's Medicine Cat's Den is semi-open. You must read this, fill out your healing form, and then you may post in the medicine den mentioning Rainywhisker (@ implimm ) or me (@ Zesty Mango ). Depending on how busy healing roleplays get, this system may or may not change in the future.

Character's Name:
Description of injury/illness:
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!):
Can Frostpaw do malpractice:
Anything else I need to know:
Mention me:

improper, illegal, or negligent professional activity or treatment, especially by a medical practitioner, lawyer, or public official.

Frostpaw will participate in small plots so long as you contact me about in in advance.

Oh, she’s the cat form of an anti-vaxxer. She believes catmint is bad for you and refuses to use it that means if your character has white cough or green cough she will be doing experimental treatments on them, she will also be experimental with something if she doesn’t know of a cure for it. Unless you give permission her experimental treatments won’t kill your character.

I will respond within 48 hours unless I VM you to inform you my response will be late. Please don’t spam me or your post will be ignored.

THIS IS CURRENTLY CLOSED if you need Thunderclan healing apply here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33544) instead

Mango
October 13th, 2020, 05:18 PM
Located in the back of the medicine cat den,
the herb storage is a small cave consisting of all the
medical supplies ThunderClan has collected.

Note: unless you receive permission from the medicine cat,
do not post here or your character will be punished.

The amount of herbs in storage is based on how many herbs have been
collected, how much time has passed, and how often they are used.

Currently, ThunderClan has:

To be determined based on usage and collection
To replenish the storage, medicine cats and helpers
can make a post somewhere in the territory or an outskirts
thread gathering specific herbs and amounts.

Medicine cats should make a follow-up post here,
linking to their roleplay post of either using an herb or collecting them,
and beneath that including an OOC +/- herb.
This should be done after every post to help maintain an accurate count.
If you do multiple responses in one post, you can link that one
with all the herbs used listed.

For example:
[ LINK TO HERB COLLECTION PATROL POST ]
+3 cobwebs

OR

[ LINK TO USING HERB ]
-2 chervil

This will be periodically updated by myself, as herbs come and go.

Mango
October 13th, 2020, 05:19 PM
Collected herbs

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=764428&postcount=3

+2 Catmint +4 Dock +3 Dandelion +2 Thyme

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=777686&postcount=29
+6 Borage +7 Chervil +5 Coltsfoot +3 Goldenrod +2 Comfrey
+5 Marigold +24 Poppyseeds +7 Sticks +2 Daisy +5 Cobweb

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=783049&postcount=36
+1 Celandine +2 Daisy +1 Chamomile +1 Borage

Subtracted the used herbs

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=777686&postcount=29
-1 Borage -1 Coltsfoot -1 Comfrey

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=793647&postcount=52
-1 Poppyseed

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=794261&postcount=58
-1 Poppyseed

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=818825&postcount=77
-2 Poppyseed

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=819604&postcount=81
-1 Cobweb -1 Marigold

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=825325&postcount=94
-1 Marigold

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=831898&postcount=105
-1 cobweb

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=843067&postcount=111
-1 cobweb -1 catmint -1 dandelion

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=846955&postcount=127
-1 cobweb -1 dandelion

Total herbs
+6 Borage +1 Catmint +1 Celandine +1 Chamomile +7 Chervil +1 Cobweb +4 Coltsfoot +1 Comfrey +4 Daisy +1 Dandelion +4 Dock +3 Goldenrod +3 Marigold +20 Poppyseeds +7 Sticks +2 Thyme

Cobra
October 28th, 2020, 09:02 AM
okay this'll be in a lil while-

Name: Whiteclaw
Injury: Fox injuries
Live or Die: Live
Is a bit of malpractice okay: Fine but he'll yell
If so how much malpractice: Not a ton, please, he's one of my mains :heartbounce:
Where is the RP: TC Territory or Med den, depending what happens
Anything else you need to share: his crazy apprentice who hates him(kinda) will probably be with him

Estelle
October 29th, 2020, 08:59 AM
Name: Flamekit.

Injury:
-Not to severe old burn scar on the side of her tummy that still hurts occasionally (mainly from it getting rubbed when she sleeps)
-Crippled right back leg with severe old burn scar that also still hurts occasionally.
-Asthma.

Live or Die: Live!

Is a bit of malpractice okay: Sure :0

If so how much malpractice: approx. 5/10?

Where is the RP: Medicine cat's den.

Anything else you need to share: Flamekit will at first believe that Frostbreeze can completely heal her leg and occasional strange breathing-- basically that she can make her "normal", even though it's not actually possible.

-> I may take a few days to reply since school is starting again on monday,

Space Cat
November 4th, 2020, 09:06 PM
Name: barkfur
Injury: severe scratches along flanks and in face, has been blinded.
Live or Die: live (but barely)
Is a bit of malpractice okay: ehh sure
If so how much malpractice: pls only like 3/10 or something
Where is the RP: thunderclan territory
Anything else you need to share: he encountered a group of rogues. they're gone now, but just fyi. also, i may take while to reply because of school.

Wolfgirl8
November 11th, 2020, 09:59 PM
Name: Forestpaw
Injury: Nettle stings and a couple nettles wrapped up in her fur.
Is a bit of malpractice okay: Sure just don’t kill her
If so how much malpractice: 2-3/10
Where is the RP: Medicine cat den
Anything else you need to share: Uhmm well she was on a patrol and feel into a bunch of nettles which is why she’s here. Also her mentor Sageflurry will or ally be joining her in the med den

Dovey
November 12th, 2020, 07:18 PM
Name: Jaypaw
Injury: Muskrat Bites
Is a bit of malpractice okay: yes
If so how much malpractice: As much as you want :heartbounce:
Where is the RP: Muskrat Mire here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=847157#post847157)
Anything else you need to share: N/A

Mango
November 16th, 2020, 03:44 PM
Collected Herbs
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=849700&postcount=33
+5 cobwebs

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=874964&postcount=150
+1 Catmint

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=890754&postcount=8260
+5 Marigold

Used Herbs
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=849713&postcount=116
-1 cobweb -1 marigold

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=881416&postcount=159
-1 marigold

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=890756&postcount=173
-1 Cobweb -1 marigold

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=891768&postcount=177
-2 marigold -1 Dock -1 poppyseed

Total Herbs
+6 Borage +2 Catmint +1 Celandine +1 Chamomile +7 Chervil +54 Cobweb +4 Coltsfoot +1 Comfrey +4 Daisy +1 Dandelion +3 Dock +3 Goldenrod +4 Marigold +19 Poppyseeds +7 Sticks +2 Thyme

Sweetie
December 1st, 2020, 08:37 AM
Name: Faithpaw

Injury: Malnourished, eagle claw marks on/near ribcage, (she got caught in the Great Fire) burnt paws (they'll be nerved damaged, she cant feel the ground), burnt skin areas

Live or Die: Lives, surprisingly

Is a bit of malpractice okay: Ye, Faith won't know how a medicine cat treats their patients

If so how much malpractice: Just to the point where it doesn't kill my gal or keep her in the infirmary for too long

Where is the RP: Can be in the medicine cat den

Anything else you need to share: In her rejoining rp, Buckstar said to bring Lionwhisker just incase, Checkmate knows about this so I'm just letting you know that Lion is being brought in.

jayfeather21
December 30th, 2020, 01:39 PM
Name: jaykit

injury: shock and stepping on poisonous oak

other stuff: idk?

live die,: live

where rp?: medic den

Zesty Mango

TinyTiger1001
January 12th, 2021, 02:41 PM
Character's Name: owlkit
Description of injury/illness: nocked out
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): lives owlkit wakes up in the med den, confused how did I get here?
Can Frostpaw do malpractice:sure
Anything else I need to know:no
Mention me:@Zesty Mango
rp:Firefly cove
he loses his unreasonableness

plum
January 18th, 2021, 06:38 PM
+1 Marigold (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=901552&postcount=8305)

plum
February 12th, 2021, 11:01 AM
+ 4 Mallow (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=913668&postcount=1527)

Total herbs:
+6 Borage +2 Catmint +1 Celandine +1 Chamomile +7 Chervil +54 Cobweb +4 Coltsfoot +1 Comfrey +4 Daisy +1 Dandelion +3 Dock +3 Goldenrod +4 Mallow +5 Marigold +19 Poppyseeds +7 Sticks +2 Thyme

jayfeather21
March 1st, 2021, 08:02 PM
Character's Name: Rainingpaw
Description of injury/illness: bad gash across his side/shoulder
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): Rainingpaw questions if he'll ever heal completely and takes a while to recover
Can Frostpaw do malpractice: yeah?
Anything else I need to know: he lives
Mention me: Zesty Mango

Mango
March 1st, 2021, 10:35 PM
Character's Name: Rainingpaw
Description of injury/illness: bad gash across his side/shoulder
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): Rainingpaw questions if he'll ever heal completely and takes a while to recover
Can Frostpaw do malpractice: yeah?
Anything else I need to know: he lives
Mention me: Zesty Mango
Just post in the den mentioning me and I’ll reply

Mango
March 7th, 2021, 04:27 PM
Used herbs
-5 cobweb
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=928003&postcount=225

-2 marigold -7 cobwebs
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=928635&postcount=233

-1 coltsfoot
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=928669&postcount=235

-18 cobwebs -2 sticks
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=929055&postcount=240

-2 marigold -2 cobwebs
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=933673&postcount=272

-1 poppyseed
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=933890&postcount=274

-2 poppyseeds -5 cobwebs
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=936966&postcount=281

+4 Cobwebs
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=945479&postcount=188

Total herbs:
+6 Borage +2 Catmint +1 Celandine +1 Chamomile +7 Chervil +21 Cobweb +3 Coltsfoot +1 Comfrey +4 Daisy +1 Dandelion +3 Dock +3 Goldenrod +4 Mallow +1 Marigold +16 Poppyseeds +5 Sticks +2 Thyme