PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Radetzky
March 4th, 2020, 12:00 PM
Tigerleap turned her gaze to see Plumpaw dashing over to Nightclaw. She could see that Plumpaw was telling Nightclaw off. Tigerleap sighed, she knew it was disrespectful. But at the same time, she wasn´t surprised that Nightclaw didn´t want to listen to Duskstar. Tigerleap knew he didn´t like Duskstar, she could tell from the way he looked at their leader. But the tortoiseshell she cat just shook her head. She wanted to walk over to them, but she didn´t. She had to keep listening to what Duskstar had to say.

Vessel
March 4th, 2020, 02:33 PM
Starfall ponyapan Slushie

Sunsnow nodded with a sigh, turning back to Buckbranch.

¨Sorry. I've got a patrol to lead."

He padded away, feeling the emptiness swallow him up once more the moment he was unable to look into his love's eyes anymore. He wished there would be a day where he could just stare into them forever. But enough fantasies, it was time to get going!

Sunsnow shook out his pelt and called; "Mosspaw! Cranerose! Don't make me leave without you!"

Storm Flower
March 4th, 2020, 02:38 PM
Grasspelt yowl "I have a tick in my fur!"

Vessel
March 4th, 2020, 02:40 PM
The orange-yellow tom swallowed down the bile that rose in his throat.

Already making decisions for the clan, are we, Duskfeather?

Well, Sunsnow certainly wasn't happy. Then again, Flinstar had agreed to it...

Whatever. I'll never call her Duskstar, not as long as she poses as leader!

With an irritated snort, the warrior tom flicked his tail and padded away.

Buckbranch would have been far better.

~~~

Darkpaw grinned broadly.

Wow! I get to witness the changing of a deputy to a leader- not every cat gets to see that in their lifetime! WOW!

"Duskstar! Duskstar!", he said aloud.

Sneakyfox55
March 4th, 2020, 03:51 PM
Brightpaw happily called out the names with vigor: "Duskstar! Lionwhisker!"

Ferretwatcher flicked his tail, joining everyone in the chant briefly.

ponyapan
March 4th, 2020, 04:22 PM
Vessel Starfall

"Now, now, there's no need to be in such a hurry", Cranerose reassured, but got to her paws and headed towards the cat with a hightened pace anyways. It was such a lovely day, and anything at the border would now would probably be there when they arrived, too. It was better to arrive in good shape and with a focused mind. Joined at Sunsnow's side, she continued to pad forward.
"To the border, then?"

ponyapan
March 4th, 2020, 04:38 PM
This... This was certainly a change. Cranerose watched the cats cheering for the new medicine cat, and perhaps for the words spoken themselves. I don't think it's a bad one, though. Family? A strong clan, where everyone is respected and protected? That was what Cranerose was all about. It would especially be a relief to rely on her clan when her kits came.
"Lionwhisker! Duskstar! Flintspirit!" she joined with glee.

Kitty Mama
March 4th, 2020, 05:33 PM
It looked like Starclan had accepted the change in Thunderclan, and Mintfrost looked into the crowd to try to see the faces of those who were against it before...wondering if they were adamant in their resolution to be unsupportive of the clan's future. It almost seemed like a disloyalty to the clan to have their hearts completely enslaved to a single leader without thinking about the clan overall. Shaking the thoughts away, Mintfrost cheered for the new ranks, glad it was not just a show of his opinion this time as it had been at the previous meeting but was actually a welcome to them.

Terrestrial
March 4th, 2020, 05:34 PM
Flamepelt curled in her nest her throat a little sore but she didn't mind it. She was about to call her kits over for a nap when she started coughing harshly "Ivy-" The queen was cut off by a harsh coughing fit. "I-Ivykit!" She managed to yowl harshly "Thornkit come here!" And another harsh cough. Sneakyfox55 {Flamepelt is developing greencough so I suggest being careful rping with or around her!}

BEAR.
March 4th, 2020, 05:36 PM
Hmm, he didn't see any of his patrol members step up after Flintspirit called them..

"Hey, guys! Dawnblossom, Hazelpaw, Blizzardspark! I know it's kinda early but dudes, we gotta get going to the border!"

If none of them came soon.. he'd just go alone, Bluegorse guessed.

[ Sassy, Yelloweye, pathos ]

Terrestrial
March 4th, 2020, 05:44 PM
Flamepelt was laying in the in clearing close to the nursery gazing around her breathing more like a wheezing sound then the queen started coughing hoarsely.

Kitty Mama
March 4th, 2020, 05:51 PM
. Skye Solstice_X Vessel
Mintfrost nodded at Flintspirit's assignment and waited at the camp entrance for his apprentice and the other mentor-apprentice team to gather, though it seemed they were already present and heading out. "Darkpaw!" he called into the clearing, but he didn't intend on doing much more than that. If his apprentice didn't want to go training, he wasn't going to drag him from his nest; being a warrior meant being mindful of duties, not waiting for someone else to constantly remind you. Trusting that Darkpaw would be following, Mintfrost padded out of camp with Silversky and Blackpaw.

lio
March 4th, 2020, 05:56 PM
Duskstar allowed them to chant for many moments before she gently quieted them down with a wave of her tail.

"Thank you, all of you. Whether you are supportive of my leadership or not, I do hope we can all work together as one to secure the strength of our Clan. No longer will we have starvation lurking within every heartbeat we take. No longer will we be looked down upon by our rival Clans. We are ThunderClan!"

She smiled down at her peers, glancing toward Plumpaw and Nightclaw with a flick of her ear before continuing.

"Tomorrow, I shall walk with Lionwhisker [ SilentLamb ] to ShadowClan. It will be known that ThunderClan has a new leader at its head, and that the alliance between us will be no more!"

Duskstar allowed the news to sink in before she looked toward Flintspirit, offering a smile. Her heart was racing with exhilaration. Determination shone on her features and she was clearly passionate about what she spoke of.
With that, she nodded to the crowd.

"This meeting is dismissed! Patrols are to continue as normal until further notice- tomorrow, Flintspirit is to be in charge of the camp while I am gone. Report back anything that is of importance when Lionwhisker and I return."

She then hopped down from the Highpeak, disappearing into her den.

--

vermin Starfall Vessel Bluepetal Yelloweye Wings Dirtfur Sneakyfox55 implimm Slatepaw Blissie Bliss Solstice_X Brightspot RedHead Grimshadow ponyapan Vessel Ever Slushie Blissie Bliss Shimm Kitty Mama RuinsNight Sneakyfox55 Skye Solstice_X meowsticool doghouse FlameQueen Sassy Ravenshade Radetzky ShadowReaper weary Se11e Amber’light @:Grim: pathos Miss kitty cat

Chestnutdust
March 4th, 2020, 06:07 PM
Chestnutkit
"Oh sorry!!!! I was just- then you- oh dear oh dear!"
It's okay. Breathe. In and out Chestnutkit. the young kit thought.
"Hi, my name is Chestnutkit. What's your's? Sorry I bumped into you."
Starfall

Yelloweye
March 4th, 2020, 07:03 PM
Sorry, I'm coming!

ameko
March 4th, 2020, 10:08 PM
Sassy ( Yelloweye - no worries :-) ) BILL.

"Coming, coming," called Blizzardspark, padding up to join Bluegorse. He glared around the clearing, searching for the other two. It would be a shame if the leader of their patrol decided not to show. "WindClan border, yes?"

Madelaine
March 5th, 2020, 01:05 AM
Brightpaw immediately rose to his paws, having just finished a robin he'd picked from the fresh-kill pile. He trotted over to her, tail held high in readiness. "I'd like to learn some battle moves, if that's okay with you," he mewed.

Linnetwing turned around to see her apprentice. She listened to him speak and she nodded. "If that's what you want them come, so we can do a few moves." , she meowed. Linnetwing wanted to leave camp as soon as possible.

Radetzky
March 5th, 2020, 06:48 AM
Tigerleap rose to her paws and patted over to the warrior's den. She was still tired, since her sleep had been disturbed by the sudden call of a clan meeting. She hoped that Duskstar would lead the Clan well, even though she wasn't so sure about that.

Dark Flame
March 5th, 2020, 09:23 AM
“Yeah, sure!”

The small kit walked carefully over to one of the dens and took a mossball out, rolling it over to the apprentice. “You first.”

(OOC: Thanks)
Slatepaw

Slatepaw
March 5th, 2020, 09:44 AM
The frail grey apprentice nodded her head gently as the kit passed her the moss ball. Unsheathing her claws, she hooked one on the moss ball, giving it a flick and tossing it in the air towards the other one.
Though she was a rather stoic young cat, a small smile settled on her whiskers as she waited for the others reaction to the air bounce ball. Bravekit

Dark Flame
March 5th, 2020, 10:05 AM
Bravekit reached out and tried to get the mossball, but it jumped straight over his head. He gave a chuckle. “Well done!”

He ran over to grab the mossball. He then went back over to Birdpaw and passed the mossball with as much power as he could muster, so it span a little.
Slatepaw

Dark Flame
March 5th, 2020, 10:10 AM
Ebonywing gave a small sigh and returned to the nursery with Bravekit. That was encouraging... but will Duskstar meet the standards that we are all looking for her to follow?

Slatepaw
March 5th, 2020, 10:28 AM
Birdpaw had a mild advantage; being older. This made her reflexes and general muscle strength to be more adaptable. Whipping her limp out, her claws snatched the moss ball right out of the air. A soft trill of joy sounded from her lips as she flicked it back to the other.
"Back at you!" Was that excitement in her voice? She was normally so monotonous. Bravekit

Dark Flame
March 5th, 2020, 10:34 AM
Bravekit jumped up and caught the mossball. Full of energy, he sent the ball back. “Hey! Don’t go that hard on me!”

He chuckled and threw the mossball back with his newfound strength.
Slatepaw

Slatepaw
March 5th, 2020, 10:39 AM
"Sorry!" She squeaked, aiming to catch the ball as it came back to her, but the apology caused a distraction. Stretching to catch it, she missed, tumbling backward into a mass of bones and skin. However, after a moment, a subtle laugh rang out and she pushed herself up to sit. "Oops!" Bravekit

Dark Flame
March 5th, 2020, 10:47 AM
“You ok?”

The kit ran over to her, laughing with joy.

Slatepaw
March 5th, 2020, 10:53 AM
The older she-cat giggled more as she shook her head to remove the flecks of debris that were stuck to her ears. As the other ran over to her, she took the moment to change the game. Reaching out to the other, she tapped him softly on the nose, "You're it!" And with that, she bounced to her paws, going to race away from him. Bravekit

Dark Flame
March 5th, 2020, 10:58 AM
He laughed and ran after her, but his small legs caused him to be way more slower. “Aww come on! I’m going to catch you eventually!”

Dust
March 5th, 2020, 11:04 AM
SilentLamb [ FlameQueen you're welcome to join in since Hollowed was taking Condor back to camp :) For simplicity sake, I'll just have Condorkit run in himself and Hollowedaster can follow behind if you would like! ]

The kitten had screeched and hollered his entire way back to camp, mainly from the multiple porcupine needles sticking out from his rump like plucked feathers.. and also so he could get away from the warrior that had been trying to bring him back! He had ruined a perfectly good hunt! Condorkit could have caught that porcupine to feed the entire clan but noooo - he wasn't allowed to be outside of camp! and... AND! To make matters worse, the warrior had scared him into getting too close to the prickly creature which allowed the stupid thing to bite him! He was mad, fuming angry, but the pain that radiated out from his rump was worse and he had to make a huge effort not to drag himself along the ground to soothe the burning irritation.

"HELP! I'VE BEEN BITTEN!" He wailed, racing into the medicine den, where he had expected to find Tallmarsh. Regardless if anyone was in the den, the kitten still shouted and stomped around,

"Do something!" Condorkit commanded with a sob, finally settling in an awkward position to try and scratch, bite, and lick the needles - only making things worse.

Dark Flame
March 5th, 2020, 12:02 PM
Ebonywing sat and watched Bravekit. The two little kits that were Bonekit and Clawkit ran into the den. Bonekit seemed exhausted while Clawkit was as energetic as ever. Clawkit gave a smile. “Mom, can we play with Bravekit?”

Ebonywing gave a sigh. “I don’t know... he’s way more older than you two.”

“Well I don’t want to play!” Bonekit squeaked.
Shimm

Slatepaw
March 5th, 2020, 12:07 PM
Birdkit giggled gently as she ran away from the little one, though she caused herself to run at a slower pace, giving the other a chance to catch her, "No you wont!" She hollered, though he was rather close. Bravekit

Dark Flame
March 5th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Bravekit laughed, and managed to tag Birdpaw. “You’re it now!”

He ran away again, still laughing.

Slatepaw
March 5th, 2020, 12:14 PM
Tsking in a false sadness, the older she-cat turned to look at the other, watching him run away, "Aww man!" She scoffed, going to race after him. She was quick to catch up and instead of just a tap, the small apprentice leapt and tackled him playfully, the both of them tumbling into the moss, "Got you!" Bravekit

Dark Flame
March 5th, 2020, 12:17 PM
Bravekit gave a short laugh again, then stopped. “Wow... I’m tired.”

He walked over to his mother and half-siblings and laid down.

”Birdpaw, I presume you haven’t met these two?” Slatepaw

Slatepaw
March 5th, 2020, 12:22 PM
Stormfrost, a dense Russian blue tom, had been out scouting their territory earlier that morning when he's spotted a hawk's nest. He thought he had heard peeps of chicks but he wasn't about to check it out on his own. Determined to keep Thunderclan's territory safe, the short, muscular male headed back to camp to gather some helpers.
As he entered back into camp, he took a seat next to the entrance, calling out, "I'd like some volunteers to help me rid of a hawk's nest. Warriors may come, apprentices stay behind." He spoke in a stern, deep tone, his yellow eyes penetrating the pelts of those warriors who might be in the clearing."

[Open]

Slatepaw
March 5th, 2020, 12:28 PM
Birdpaw, respecting the tiredness of her friend nodded; she was feeling tired herself. She watched the little one approach his mother and his siblings, shaking her head at his words.
Bowing her head in a greeting she murmured shyly, "Nice to meet you." Bravekit

Dark Flame
March 5th, 2020, 12:31 PM
“Nice to meet you! I’m Clawkit!” Clawkit, the middle kit, gave a broad smile. He nudged his head at the white kit. “Don’f mind Bonekit, he’s pretty shy.”

Bonekit looked up and noticed the apprentice. “I-I’m Bonekit...” Slatepaw

Slatepaw
March 5th, 2020, 12:34 PM
"Birdpaw." She bowed her head as a greeting, looking to Bonekit with a murmur, " I'm shy too...don't worry." Lifting her head, she looked back at Bravekit, "I should probably go find my mentor. Bye Bravekit. Nice to meet you all." Waving her tail as she turned, the frail grey apprentice disappeared out of the den. Bravekit

Dark Flame
March 5th, 2020, 12:40 PM
The kits looked at her as she left.

Bye...

Bravekit gave a smile.

Sweetie
March 5th, 2020, 12:54 PM
Ebonywing sat and watched Bravekit. The two little kits that were Bonekit and Clawkit ran into the den. Bonekit seemed exhausted while Clawkit was as energetic as ever. Clawkit gave a smile. “Mom, can we play with Bravekit?”

Ebonywing gave a sigh. “I don’t know... he’s way more older than you two.”

“Well I don’t want to play!” Bonekit squeaked.
Shimm

The dark warrior was just coming back from hunting practice with his apprentice when he spotted two little kits running into the nursery. A low and rare chuckle rumbled in his chest, padding towards his family. Poking his head in first Ravenspirit's gaze fell upon Bonekit who was laying on the floor while his sibling was bugging their mother. "I hope that you aren't bothering your mother." The large dark tabby entered the nursery, his body seemed too big in the space but it didn't bother him. Leaning forward he nuzzled her cheek in hello.

Dark Flame
March 5th, 2020, 01:07 PM
Ebonywing smiled. ”Hello Ravenspirit.”

”Hey Dad!”Clawkit rolled onto his back. “Where were you?”

The grey she-cat gave a sigh. “Now, Clawkit, don’t bug your dad.”

Bravekit came over. “Oh. Hello!” Shimm

Leucos
March 5th, 2020, 03:42 PM
Dust

Fur spiking up at the yell of help, Lionwhiskerlooked over his shoulder and hurried on over to the poor kit. Though the sight that greeted him made his day in a way...if he was even supposed to think that. He gave a tiny smile at the porcupine quills out of the kits rump...it was quite the sight indeed. "Settle down lad! You'll be fine, now mind telling ol Lionwhisker how this happened?" he said as he was behind the kit inspecting the damage. thankfully it's just Quills..nothing too major like a dying feline.. "I'll get them out as you tell your story alright little one?? But I just need you to stay still ok."

ShadowReaper
March 6th, 2020, 09:30 AM
Nightclaw noticed the glance his Leader had given him. But he was confused on why him in particular. Does she know what I've been thinking of doing? Maybe I was thinking to much, maybe she does have the Clan's best interests at heart. I guess we'll have to find out.he thought. Shedidseem as though she cares, but I must be cautious.Nightclaw leaped to his paws and padded to Duskstar's den. He wanted to know why she looked at him specifically. Also to apologize for his actions. That's if she knows.

ShadowReaper
March 6th, 2020, 09:41 AM
Nightclaw was sitting outside the den as Flintspirit padded out. He still heard voices in side the den so he continued to sit there until he was allowed in the den to speak with Duskstar.

Sweetie
March 6th, 2020, 03:37 PM
"Hey Bud." Grinning down at his son while his large paw poked his exposed stomach. "Hello my Darling." The black tom moved closer to his family smiling. "Don't worry Ebony, it's better that he bugs me than you." Ravenspirit said to his mate while play fighting with Clawkit.
Bravekit

RedHead
March 6th, 2020, 08:21 PM
The deputy was laying in the clearing, green eyes closed to slits as he relaxed, listening to the quiet business within the clearing. Flintspirit felt quite relaxed at that point, with patrols ongoing and cats going about doing their jobs. Maybe I should go hunting at some point. It wouldn’t hurt. He kept his eyes closed though, a gentle purr rumbling within his throat. He’d get up to hunt eventually.
Shimm

Dark Flame
March 7th, 2020, 12:56 AM
Clawkit laughed. “So... how have you been?”

Bonekit looked up from his short nap. “H-huh... what’s happening...?”
Shimm

RedHead
March 7th, 2020, 01:21 PM
Alright, this was a matter that he needed to address. Flintspirit was getting antsy without having an apprentice, and he’d get to the specifics of that problem later. Because there was also the matter of untrained apprentices he had to address. There were plenty of older apprentices who weren’t getting the training they needed, as well as younger apprentices whose mentors just weren’t doing their jobs.

So, he’d made a decision that he would hold extra training sessions for any apprentice who wanted it. They’d have to take turns of course, while he wished he could train every apprentice in Thunderclan, he didn’t have enough energy or strength within him to do so. He wasn’t ALL powerful.

Flintspirit padded to the middle of the clearing, ears flicking a couple times as he glanced around. Then he lifted his muzzle and called out. “All apprentices interested in receiving extra training, gather around so I can discuss some things with you!”

vermin Starfall Vessel Bluepetal Yelloweye Wings Dirtfur Sneakyfox55 implimm Slatepaw Blissie Bliss Solstice_X Brightspot

Yelloweye
March 7th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Extra training, that seems like it could be nice besides Hazelpaw didn't do much training since becoming an apprentice. He padded up to Flintspirit. Well it's not that I have a problem with my mentor it's just that more training could be useful, he thought.
RedHead

plum
March 7th, 2020, 02:19 PM
Extra training, now that piqued her interest. Plumpaw had already slipped out a couple of times now to hunt and walk the territory without Ravenspirit bogging her down, but if she could get some legitimate work in, all the better. The she-cat pokes her head up from the fresk-kill pile, where she had left the mouse she caught earlier, and looks at Flintspirit. The 'new' deputy seemed to fit his new position in the Clan well- Better, even, than he was as its leader. He had a sort of charm about him that just wasn't suited anywhere else. But that was just the observation of an apprentice too long for her own role in the Clan, who had nothing better to do than daydream about Clanmates she didn't actually know all that well.

The she-cat approaches Flintspirit and blinks at him curiously. Hopefully, her newly assigned mentor wouldn't mind her joining in on this. He'd probably try to tell her that she wasn't 'allowed' or something. Tch. "This sounds good," she meows hopefully in a flat tone. It made it difficult to tell really, if she was being truthful or sarcastic, but she hadn't rolled her eyes just yet so there was hope.

RedHead

lio
March 7th, 2020, 02:40 PM
[ SilentLamb ShadowReaper ]

Duskstar nodded. "Thank you, Lionwhisker. You are dismissed."

A scent fell upon her nose, ears perking as the presence of another warrior caught her attention. Pinpointing the scent, she guessed that it was Nightclaw.

"You may enter," she called.

Leucos
March 7th, 2020, 02:59 PM
hxneysuckle
Hearing his leaders dismissal Lionwhisker gave a small bow and turned to leave.

Madelaine
March 7th, 2020, 04:16 PM
| RedHead; |

Petalpaw heard yhe former leader as if apprentices wanted extra training, so she decided to give it a try. The young silver tabby molly padded up to the deputy. "What kind of extra training?", she asked. Petalpaw felt her heart drop, remebering how Linnetwing had used to show her the hunters crouch. She would just have to visit her adopted mother later.

Dust
March 7th, 2020, 05:26 PM
The pain was absolutely antagonizing. He had to be strong though. A strong warrior! That's what he was! Forcing himself to calm down, Condorkit gave Lionwhisker an unsure glance. Would he be able to help him? The kitten has never seen him in here before... What if he died?!? No! No. Keep calm! Following the older feline's instructions, Condorkit settled himself awkwardly down, hooting in pain without much of a second thought,

"O-ok.." The kitten snorted back tears, "I w-was out hunting when I f-found this weird thing, but it w-was r-really big. I thought it might f-feed the whole clan... and w-when I g-got close to it, some weird warrior jumped out t-the bushes and sca-ared me! I t-tripped and the thing b-bit me and now I look like a p-pinecone!" Condorkit broke out into a sob, though he tried his best to remain as still as possible.

SilentLamb

Slatepaw
March 7th, 2020, 05:40 PM
Birdpaw, who had been spending much of her time doing chores vs training or hunting, exited the elders den, dirty moss filling her maul. Within the moment, she disappeared out of camp to dispose of it, before racing back in and placing herself in front of the deputy. RedHead

Leucos
March 7th, 2020, 05:47 PM
Dust
( How many quills?)

definetly a porcupine .... he thought as he took out the third quill with swift movements as he tried to make the pain short. Setting it down beside him where a small pile began to form. ....maybe I could find a use for these... "that was a porcupine . Annoying things by the way you described it. These quills are their defense...I highly doubt you'll be able to kill it easily . But a very thoughtful idea um....maplekit? Brave too." he meowed with a tail swish. "Mind telling me where it bit you?" he asked as he went to get another out. Then the strange cat part nagged at him "did the cat smell of our clan scent?"

BEAR.
March 7th, 2020, 07:07 PM
"He's gone.."

Bluegorse's voice was a rasp as he finally made it to camp, hardly able to keep his voice stable as he sank to his paws, feeling worse than he looked.

This was.. all his fault.. if he hadn't been so reckless, he'd still be alive..

"Mintfrost.. is gone.. i'm so sorry.."

[ open, hxneysuckle since she wanted dusk to comfort the blueboy ]

lio
March 7th, 2020, 07:22 PM
[ BILL. ]

Duskstar was walking out of her den when she spotted Bluegorse. She frowned at the sight, rushing over, crouching and pressing her side against him. "Hey, shh, tell me what happened," she mewed quietly, trying to keep her voice as comforting as she could. The Torbie's eyes shone with concern for the young warrior. Mintfrost was gone... but how had it happened? She sighed and allowed her ears to lower, flattening against her head though she remained focused on Bluegorse. "Here, let's go to a more comfortable spot," she said, trying to gently nudge him closer to the edge of the clearing.

kittygirl
March 7th, 2020, 08:27 PM
ashcloud darted into the warriors den without a care in the world what was going on in the clearing, his heart was beating faster than a humming birds wing! did he really just do that!? ashcloud didn't even want to think about it at all.

chaton
March 7th, 2020, 08:50 PM
[ sugarcubes ]

Dawnblossom walked slowly into the clearing, not paying attention to the other cats around her. When she saw Violetleap further within the clearing, her mood brightened slightly. She ran over to see her friend, giving her a warm smile. "Hello Violetleap! Are you able to talk right now? I've got a lot on my mind."

Starfall
March 7th, 2020, 09:43 PM
BILL.

The newly named Apprentice skipped out of the Apprentices den. The Apprentices den! No more nursery! The new den was much, much bigger than the Nursery. She could throw things as hard as she could and it still wouldn't hit the other side!

Just as she put one paw outside of the den, her name was yelled at an octive that she could only describe as Thunder, but much louder. It made the molly squeak in surprise, flicking her ears in an attempt to stop them from ringing. Looking around in an attempt to see where exactly the very loud noise came from, golden eyes landed on Bluegorse.

Within seconds her poor, ringing ears were discarded as she quickly shuffled towards her mentor. "Bluegorse! I'm here! Right here!" she chirped, once again skidding into the taller toms legs. Resting her chin on the toms chest, Aspenpaw looked up and gave him a big smile. "Are we gonna explore? You promised we would after Duskstar finished starting a revolt but we never did!" she booed.

BEAR.
March 7th, 2020, 10:40 PM
Bluegorse felt like he could hardly breath when Duskstar embraced him, body wracked with sobs as he allowed her to lead him over to the edge of the clearing.

"Mintfrost.. he.." Bluegorse was choked, struggling to even get a word out despite the comfort of having his friend there.

"Wolverine.. we were trying to hunt one. It was injured, but.." They were nothing compared to the might of one, not an animal wounded and ready to fight for its survival.

Bluegorse flattened his ears and buried his face into Duskstar's shoulder. ".. backed him over a cliff.. puddle of blood..

".. he's gone.."

[ hxneysuckle ]

lio
March 7th, 2020, 10:59 PM
[ BILL. ]

The Torbie felt her heart twinge as Bluegorse explained the situation, resting her head over his. Each sob into her shoulder brought grief, sadness glimmering in her eyes. Duskstar felt compelled to comfort the young warrior, pressing her nose against his forehead and giving quiet 'shh's. She allowed her tail to curl around him the best it could with its short length, a swift lick being placed to his ear. "It'll be okay, Bluegorse," Duskstar comforted, "Do you want to go into my den? It'll be more quiet." She wasn't used to comforting another like this... was she even doing it right? Only Bluegorse's reaction could tell. Right now, she just needed him to stop crying. Damn the stars, seeing him cry made her want to cry as well. She stifled the feeling, however. That's not what the young warrior needed at the moment.

RedHead
March 8th, 2020, 09:46 AM
Flintspirit glanced around to see who had approached. Petalpaw, Hazelpaw, Plumpaw, and Birdpaw. Petalpaw and Birdpaw were still relatively young, but Hazelpaw and Plumpaw had been apprentice for a while.
“This will simply be extra training that I am offering to all Thunderclan apprentices. I know it’s hard to get your mentors to give you the training you need sometimes, so I am willing to throw in an extra training session or two for you guys, to help you on your paths to becoming warriors.” He gave all the apprentices a wide smile, his tail flicking back and forth. “Since you four are the only ones who showed up today, I can take all of you into the territory for a training session. I’ll offer more every day, so that other apprentices may have a chance as well.” He then stood, looking around at the four. “Before we head out, could each of you inform me where you are at so far with your training? That way I’ll know what needs to be worked on.”

Yelloweye implimm Slatepaw Blissie Bliss

fr0ggy
March 8th, 2020, 09:57 AM
[ starshooter ]
~~

"Hey Dawn!" Violetleap's expression brightened when her friend came over. "I can always talk! What's up?" The she padded over to a slightly secluded spot, beckoning Dawnblossom with her tail, inviting her to sit down. "Ready to rant?" She chuckled softly at her joke.

Yelloweye
March 8th, 2020, 12:12 PM
"Well," Hazelpaw started, " I haven't done much training at all, but that's why I'm here, so I'm just hoping for whatever I can get to become a warrior," Hazelpaw said happily.

Bugsy
March 8th, 2020, 01:33 PM
[Open]
Hawthornleg stretched out on the floor of the ThunderClan clearing, enjoying the heat of the midday sun warming his fur.

Vessel
March 8th, 2020, 01:46 PM
RedHead

Darkpaw bounded up, hoping it wasn't too late to join the deputy's training session.

"Hey! Hey Flintst- er, Flintspirit! Can I come, too?"

Without waiting for a response, the tom barreled on.

"I- uh, know how to do border patrols? Hunting and fighting, not so much, but I bet I'm REALLY good at it!"

He sat back, washing his paws and looking pleased with himself.

chaton
March 8th, 2020, 03:19 PM
[ sugarcubes ]

Dawnblossom rolled her eyes playfully. "Hilarious as always..." she continued on, "But anyways, this is a bit different than what we normally talk about. In fact, it has to do with a tom!" She shifted her paws, a bit nervous to give more details. However, she knew she could trust Violetleap, so she eventually said more. "Well... there's this tom I think I like, but we had a sort of... awkward moment by the RiverClan border. I don't really know what to say to him now, how do I show that I still want to be friends?" she apologised for bothering her friend after she finished explaining. "Sorry if this is all too much, it's just that you're the only cat I could trust with this..."

Kitty Mama
March 8th, 2020, 05:43 PM
. (open)
Soaking in the winter sunlight, Crimsonhawk bathed down stray bits of fur from her long coat while keeping an eye on the forest beyond camp. If anything good had come from it, that fire removed most of an intruder's ability to sneak up on them, and she almost wished something would happen. Guarding the camp was growing stale, and she itched to do more helpful tasks for Thunderclan since this felt like essentially sitting around. Reports of predators and rogues had her paws firmly planted where they were; it was foolish to go out alone under the circumstances.

BEAR.
March 8th, 2020, 05:54 PM
With Duskstar's compassion, Bluegorse's sobs were growing quieter.. less frequent.. but he was still adamant on being burrowed into her warmth, unwilling to leave her comfort. "Okay.." he managed out, glad to be given the chance of leaving the sight of the public.

StarClan, this was all his fault..

[ hxneysuckle ]

lio
March 8th, 2020, 05:56 PM
[ Kitty Mama ]

Duskstar had been watching over the camp from outside her den, examining each and every feline that went about their day. Her tail periodically twitched beside her and she hummed quietly to herself, a peaceful glimmer in her eye. Plans would need to be formed soon, allowing the Clan to build itself up from where it had crumbled. So many Clanmates had recently gone missing, it was almost suspicious. Maybe she would need to look into such matters- for now, she calmly passed her gaze over the clearing once more before it settled on one of her warriors. Duskstar perked her ears, pinpointing the she-cat's name to be Crimsonhawk. A few heartbeats thumped by as she contemplated going over to socialize with the warrior. Finally, Duskstar's need to be close with her Clan got the best of her and she stood, padding over to Crimsonhawk with a smile playing at her lips. Some friendly conversation was good every one in a while, not everything had to be duty related. So, expression kind, Duskstar opened her mouth to speak.
"You appear to be quite bored," she greeted, sitting down next to the she-cat, "Got anything on your mind?"

lio
March 8th, 2020, 06:07 PM
[ BILL. ]

With Bluegorse's response, Duskstar gently nudged him to his paws, leading him to her den. Once inside, she crouched on her nest, giving room for the young warrior to lay beside her. Her eyes shone with concern for the tom, wanting him to be comfortable. He seemed to slowly be calming down, which was good, but she wanted to be sure that he would be alright before dealing with the situation at paw.
Mintfrost was dead- it was obvious their body would not be recovered, given that they had fallen from a cliff and she did not trust sending any of her warriors down to join them. It was far too risky, as much as she wished to give them a proper burial. But she could make an announcement, give a vigil for the warrior and send a patrol to check that the wolverine was gone. For now, though, her focus was on the sad blue tom. "It'll be alright, Bluegorse," she mewed quietly, "it was an accident. Accidents happen all the time. I'm sure Mintfrost doesn't blame you for his... his death."
She really needed to work on her comfort tactics.

Kitty Mama
March 8th, 2020, 06:08 PM
. hxneysuckle
Hearing someone approach, her expression lifted in hope for another soul to talk to, and even better- Duskstar! She had a way of brightening the days, and Crimsonhawk dipped her head in greeting a second after remembering that was the socially-expected protocol. Never had been great at following that. "Aye!" Crimsonhawk replied with the mildest of exasperation, indicating the territory with a fluffy tail. "Nuhin happening out in dae woods, justa buncha dem grassweeds blowin' by riding da wind right from Shadowclan, and I wants to says to 'em, 'do it looks like we's got anyhin over here? Don't need to rub it'n, ya gloomy jerks." Guard duty had given her plenty of time to entertain even the most ridiculous of thoughts, though Shadowclan could do them a favor and keep their dead grass to themselves.
"I bet they's runnin' their pride to their fellow shadycreeps, avin a belly laugh over treatin' thems allies like crowfood. Little does they knows, Thunderclan oughtta march over there an' give them a whoppin!"

Slatepaw
March 8th, 2020, 06:14 PM
Flintspirit glanced around to see who had approached. Petalpaw, Hazelpaw, Plumpaw, and Birdpaw. Petalpaw and Birdpaw were still relatively young, but Hazelpaw and Plumpaw had been apprentice for a while.
“This will simply be extra training that I am offering to all Thunderclan apprentices. I know it’s hard to get your mentors to give you the training you need sometimes, so I am willing to throw in an extra training session or two for you guys, to help you on your paths to becoming warriors.” He gave all the apprentices a wide smile, his tail flicking back and forth. “Since you four are the only ones who showed up today, I can take all of you into the territory for a training session. I’ll offer more every day, so that other apprentices may have a chance as well.” He then stood, looking around at the four. “Before we head out, could each of you inform me where you are at so far with your training? That way I’ll know what needs to be worked on.”

Yelloweye implimm Slatepaw Blissie Bliss

The small grey tabby shifted uncomfortably on her paws as the deputy questioned her training so far; it was non-existent. With a gulp, the young she-cat wrapped her tail around her paws, speaking meekly while her body gently shivered, "I haven't had any training yet..." There was a tinge of shame in her tone as she held her gaze to the ground.
RedHead

plookle
March 8th, 2020, 06:31 PM
Hello swift said may I speak with your leader

lio
March 8th, 2020, 06:46 PM
[ Kitty Mama ]

The Torbie found herself giggling at Crimsonhawk's words, shaking her head. "A whoopin' would prove to be of no use to us," she responded, "The dead grass must have quite the time flying over from their territory, though. As long as it doesn't bring any of ShadowClan's infamous anger issues our way, I think it'll be fine." Duskstar chuckled lightly at her joke and tilted her head to the side, gazing at the camp entrance. "It has been rather quiet, though. Not much happening. But it may be for the better, given that we are still healing. We wouldn't want an attack while we have more untrained apprentices and kits than we do warriors, do we?" She shook her head once more and sighed, tail twitching. "It would be good to do something fun, though," Duskstar added, albeit quietly- almost as if she were speaking to herself.

Kitty Mama
March 8th, 2020, 07:10 PM
. hxneysuckle
As much as she was all talk, Crimsonhawk was aware it wouldn't prove fruitful. Her ideas were fantasies of smacking the Shadowclanners until they cried to their mamas, who couldn't spare them the time of day since they were too busy looking for the poor bloke who had a half in making one of those demons. Duskstar's comment about the grass was met with a nod, enthusiastic. "It be avin the time of its life whooshin cross dae charred forests! Ah be sittin ere guardin, least it could do is putton a show." With a rumble of a laugh, Crimsonhawk said in mock-sultriness, "Ah likes me some nice good lookin grass."
The infamous Shadowclan anger had another laugh bursting from her, and through it, she meowed, "Aye, always wanta ask dem who be makin dirt in theys freshkills pile! Ain't itchin for a target on me's back, though. Dumber than stumps, they is, but got a whole lotta big boned tubs who be packin' a whomp if ye look at em the wrong way."
Crimsonhawk grimaced, wondering if they ought to arrange some impromptu training with apprentices.. and then her luck, never be allowed within a fox-length of them again when she accidentally lost the entire lot to the most barren woods in all of history. "Wish we could drag a group'a them wee nippers into the territory, pretend ta leave em to their own for a sunrise an' observe from afar, see how they's get on with each other. Then end it with a right old bang, jump outta bushes an' yells, 'Shadowclan's here, ya milk-drinkers!' to sees how they fight."

Sweetie
March 8th, 2020, 11:00 PM
The deputy was laying in the clearing, green eyes closed to slits as he relaxed, listening to the quiet business within the clearing. Flintspirit felt quite relaxed at that point, with patrols ongoing and cats going about doing their jobs. Maybe I should go hunting at some point. It wouldn’t hurt. He kept his eyes closed though, a gentle purr rumbling within his throat. He’d get up to hunt eventually.
Shimm

Owlwatcher was padding into the camp, irritated as hell with his clanmate. He stalked towards the middle of the camp with his eyes peeled for a certain tom. I can't believe he had the gull! Fuming as his marigold eyes found the deputy of Thunderclan bathing in the sunlight. He looks relaxed and at peace, which was the first time seeing Flintspirit like this made the tom hesitate to go to his clanmate. But the need to report to him about the patrol made his paws step closer to the sunning cat.
"All toasty and warm?" Approaching Flinst-spirit with a cheeky smile on his face.

fr0ggy
March 9th, 2020, 07:36 AM
[ starshooter ]
~~

Violetleap gasped loudly, "A Riverclan tom? You dirty rascal!" She poked her friend in the side with a paw, grinning playfully. "But it's alright, I'm just glad you trust me so much!" Her grin turned warm as she continued, "But I would just tell him you still want to be friends! There's no better way to get the message across! And make sure it doesn't turn into anything... more." The warrior gave her friend that look before tapping her friend's nose with her tail tip.

Sweetie
March 9th, 2020, 03:15 PM
"I was out training Plumpaw and I am great thanks for asking Bud." Smiling down upon his sons as Bonekit was starting to wake up. Sitting down the dark tom looked down at his family with a quiet purr rumbled in his throat.
Bravekit

Sneakyfox55
March 9th, 2020, 08:44 PM
Flamepelt curled in her nest her throat a little sore but she didn't mind it. She was about to call her kits over for a nap when she started coughing harshly "Ivy-" The queen was cut off by a harsh coughing fit. "I-Ivykit!" She managed to yowl harshly "Thornkit come here!" And another harsh cough. Sneakyfox55 {Flamepelt is developing greencough so I suggest being careful rping with or around her!}

Ivykit darted to her foster mother's side. "What is it?" she mewed, noticing the queen's haggard appearance with slight worry. Thornkit appeared a moment later, tail twitching, and stood next his sister.

Sneakyfox55
March 9th, 2020, 08:50 PM
Linnetwing turned around to see her apprentice. She listened to him speak and she nodded. "If that's what you want them come, so we can do a few moves." , she meowed. Linnetwing wanted to leave camp as soon as possible.

"Alright," meowed the young tom, stepping to his mentor's side. "Let's go."

plum
March 9th, 2020, 11:05 PM
RedHead

The she-cat waited as whoever else was around came to join and see what was going on. When prompted to give a little insight into her skills however, Plumpaw waits for a couple of the other apprentices to have spoken. Then, her tail curls up pleasantly as she sits a little bit taller facing the deputy. "I was almost through my training entirely when my last mentor decided whatever else they had to do was more important than assessing me," she mews lightly. Then, she shrugs. "Now, Ravenspirit would rather talk down to me as if I'm some kit instead of listening to me, and I just want to get a move on. I can hunt and follow cats around on patrols if that's what you want to hear." Pausing for a moment, the she-cat's paws tremble. In her eyes flash a fleeting image of Firebug, crumpled between the odd jaws that snapped out of the ground. The apprentice opens her mouth, then shuts it again before shaking her head. "If anything, I'd want to learn more about battle moves. Hunting's easy. Smell this, listen to that, get down low but not too low." She casts a sidelong glance at one of the newer apprentices who seemed frazzled and snorts. If Flintspirit wanted to waste time on them, it was doubtful this would even help at all.

Slatepaw
March 9th, 2020, 11:50 PM
The day was cool and crisp as a chilled breeze slipped through camp. Stormfrost rose from his warm nest to exit the warrior's den and enter the middle of camp. His stomach rolled in a growl as he examined those who had already risen; he would hunt for breakfast so that those who wished to stay in camp could. Taking a moment to give a great stretch, he dug his sharp claws into the dirt. Standing back up straight, he moved to pace towards the fresh-kill pile, examining it's size and contents. I should bring back some prey as well., he thought, glancing towards the entrance in contemplation.
Blissie Bliss

Madelaine
March 9th, 2020, 11:57 PM
| Slatepaw; |

Linnetwing padded out of the warriors den, ready to start her day. The silver tabby molly sat down near Stormfrost. She gave her pelt a quick wash, since she looked like she had been fighting a whole army of badgers. That was not something she wanted to look like. Linnetwing stared at Stormfrost. "Well hello Stormfrost.", she meowed in a friendly greeting. The molly could see him glaring at the camp entrance. "The fresh kill pile's low once again.", she sighed.

Slatepaw
March 10th, 2020, 12:03 AM
| Slatepaw; |

Linnetwing padded out of the warriors den, ready to start her day. The silver tabby molly sat down near Stormfrost. She gave her pelt a quick wash, since she looked like she had been fighting a whole army of badgers. That was not something she wanted to look like. Linnetwing stared at Stormfrost. "Well hello Stormfrost.", she meowed in a friendly greeting. The molly could see him glaring at the camp entrance. "The fresh kill pile's low once again.", she sighed.

The steel silver male looked down at the molly with his yellow, expressionless eyes, "Good morning." He spoke in a naturally monotonous tone; that was just his voice but it always came off as aloof. His crooked tail swayed behind him as he nodded at her comment, "Yes. I'm going to go hunting. Care to join?" He started to move towards the entrance in expectance. Why wouldn't she want to come? Their clan needed prey. He didn't take a glance back to see if she was following, expecting that she would.

Madelaine
March 10th, 2020, 12:18 AM
| Slatepaw; |

Linnetwing didn't really need to answer him. Of course it was a yes! The silver tabby molly followed behind him and allowed him to lead her out of camp. It would be nice to get out for a while and help her clanmates. Linnetwing looked around the camp one last time before disappearing through the entrance.

Dark Flame
March 10th, 2020, 03:15 AM
"I was out training Plumpaw and I am great thanks for asking Bud." Smiling down upon his sons as Bonekit was starting to wake up. Sitting down the dark tom looked down at his family with a quiet purr rumbled in his throat.
Bravekit

Ebonywing smiled. “Alright, you two, that’s enough. I’m sure your father is tired.”

Bravekit, being the oldest, knew that he had to try to calm down the two as well. “Yeah! Let him be, you guys!”

Clawkit gave a sigh. “Aw, you’re no fun around adults, Bravekit!”

Ebonywing turned to Clawkit. “Clawkit, don’t.”

“Let me rephrase that to no one’s ever fun!”

Clawkit slumped down, but had a new smile on his face. “Eh, it’s ok. I never wanted to get involved in this ‘fight’ anyway, if you’d call it a fight.”
Shimm

Sweetie
March 11th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Ebonywing smiled. “Alright, you two, that’s enough. I’m sure your father is tired.”

Bravekit, being the oldest, knew that he had to try to calm down the two as well. “Yeah! Let him be, you guys!”

Clawkit gave a sigh. “Aw, you’re no fun around adults, Bravekit!”

Ebonywing turned to Clawkit. “Clawkit, don’t.”

“Let me rephrase that to no one’s ever fun!”

Clawkit slumped down, but had a new smile on his face. “Eh, it’s ok. I never wanted to get involved in this ‘fight’ anyway, if you’d call it a fight.”
Shimm

"Nah never, I'm ready to play with our kits." Smiling at Bravekit and his mate. Getting up the large tom went into a hunting crouch with is tail in the air waving high. "How about we go outside to play so we can let your poor mother can rest." A playful twinkle shined in his bright yellow eyes.

Dark Flame
March 11th, 2020, 03:04 PM
Clawkit jumped with excitement. “Yeah! Yeah!”

Bonekit gave a shook of his head. “No thanks. I’d rather stay here.”

Bravekit smiled. ”Sure.”
Shimm

kittygirl
March 11th, 2020, 04:25 PM
ashcloud padded a cross the clearing from the warriors den, he picked a robin off of the fresh-kill pile. ashcloud crouched down and happily ate the robin, but a wave of guilt washed over him when he remebered that he kissed dawnblossom. ashcloud shook the feeling away and looked around the clearing for the molly, yet he decided it might be best to leave her be and so he trotted to the leaders den. starshooter

kittygirl
March 11th, 2020, 04:39 PM
ashcloud trotted in to the leaders den, he gave a small look of disgust when he saw the outsider, but he just rolled his eyes and gave a big friendly smile, "afternoon, I was wondering if I could take a hunting patrol out to see if we can get any extra prey onto the fresh-kill pile." he offered as he took a seat, he as per usual sat up properly and waited for an answer. ashcloud noticed a sad bluegorse next to duskstar, he dipped his head to the warrior, "i'm sorry for your lose bluegorse.." ashcloud apologized. he didn't know the dead warrior that well, but none the less it was a lose to thunderclan. hxneysuckle

lio
March 12th, 2020, 08:08 AM
[ amber'light plookle BILL. ]

Looking up from where she had been comforting Bluegorse, Duskstar narrowed her eyes at the warrior. "Do as you wish, but bring back plenty of prey. Do not stay out too long." She nodded dismissively before turning to the outsider that had entered, her ears flattening. "How did you find our camp, and more specifically my den?" Duskstar questioned, her pupils mere slits. Distrust shone clear in her eyes as she stared upon the unfamiliar feline, her tail curling around Bluegorse as if to protect him.

RedHead
March 12th, 2020, 09:02 AM
Vessel Starfall ponyapan Sassy Yelloweye BILL. pathos Shimm FlameQueen Grimshadow Blissie Bliss Skye Kitty Mama Solstice_X Vessel

[ I will allow all patrols to be reported by tonight since I was not around yesterday. Any patrol not reported after tonight will face the consequences! Also, be sure to report which cats did not join the patrol. If the patrol leader did not join, one of the other members should report the patrol. ]

Sweetie
March 12th, 2020, 09:32 AM
Dusk was touching the tips of the trees when a large dark tabby padded out of the den. Yawning and shaking off the sleepiness in his bright yellow eyes. The cold frosty air nipped his nose in hello as he walked towards the apprentice den. This better goes better than the last time. Ravenspirit thought to himself, waiting for his apprentice, Plumpaw.
implimm

-----

"Come on boys." Leading his two sons out of the nursery and into the Thunderclan clearing.
Bravekit

Dark Flame
March 12th, 2020, 11:24 AM
Bravekit and Clawkit followed him excitedly, with smiles on their faces. “Right! So...?”
Shimm

- - -

Hawkmist walked through the clearing, deep in thought. He sat down and looked up at the sky, giving a sigh. ~Open RP~

kittygirl
March 12th, 2020, 12:55 PM
ashcloud nodded with a more serious look now and made his way out of the den, but before he walked out he narrowed his eyes and hissed at the outsider and then trotted away to gather some cats for a hunting patrol.

kittygirl
March 12th, 2020, 01:01 PM
ashcloud looked around the clearing and spotted hawkmist, "hey hawkmist!" ashcloud gave a friendly smile as he trotted over to the warrior, "i'm gathering a hunting patrol wanna come?" the dark speckle tom offered. Bravekit

Madelaine
March 12th, 2020, 01:16 PM
| amber'light; Bravekit; |

(Hope you don't mind)

Fallenpaw was sitting outside the apprentices den when he overheard a warrior talk about a hunting patrol. Hopefully they would allow him to come. "Is it okay if I join you?", he asked, nervously. The young tom didn't have a mentor anymore, so he wanted to get out of camp for a while.

chaton
March 12th, 2020, 01:19 PM
[ senpai. ]
~~
Dawnblossom's expression suddenly filled with panic as her Violetleap made the conclusion that she must be speaking of a RiverClan cat. "N-no wait! It's not a RiverClan tom, he's in ThunderClan..." she shifted her paws uncomfortably as she thought of how to properly explain her situation. "Listen closely. I was at the border with this tom, we were talking after the gathering announcing the change in leadership... I wouldn't just run away with a tom from another clan!" she knew that statement was a lie, but it applied in this scenario. Listening around to make sure no cat was close enough to hear the rest of their conversation, she spoke to Violet with a whisper. "And... well... he just came into the clearing. Should I say something now?"
~~
(i'm so sorry! i didn't see the reply till just today-)

Madelaine
March 12th, 2020, 01:27 PM
| Open |

Bouncesnarl woke up early in the morning, because he couldn't sleep. He decided he wanted to hunt, but he would wait until he has fully woken up. The tom stood up and stretched his long legs and let out a yawn. Bouncesnarl sat back down and began to groom his short fur from the moss that had stuck to him while he was asleep.

Dark Flame
March 12th, 2020, 01:27 PM
ashcloud looked around the clearing and spotted hawkmist, "hey hawkmist!" ashcloud gave a friendly smile as he trotted over to the warrior, "i'm gathering a hunting patrol wanna come?" the dark speckle tom offered. Bravekit

Hawkmist gave a shrug. “Why not?”

kittygirl
March 12th, 2020, 01:28 PM
ashcloud turned his attention to the apprentice, ""of course, you can!" ashcloud purred, but he perked his ears as he listened in on dawnblossoms conversation, he didn't look back to say anything, he just narrowed his eyes as his once happy round pupils went to merely slits. ashcloud closed his eyes and smiled to try and hide his anger, "fallenpaw would you like to get anyone else to join the patrol?" ashcloud asked before letting out a sigh to calm down. Blissie Bliss starshooter

Madelaine
March 12th, 2020, 01:32 PM
| Bravekit; amber'light; |

Fallenpaw let out an awkward smile that he was actually able to go on this patrol. He hafn't been on a hunting patrol. His last mentor never took him anywhere and was lazy all the time. That cat was gone now and it was time for change. "I don't know many cats, so not sure who else would come.", he meowed. Fallenpaw saw Ashcloud glance over at Dawnblossom, but he let it slid.

Dark Flame
March 12th, 2020, 01:34 PM
“Hm.” Hawkmist’s vacantly glanced at the nursery and back at the cats. “I don’t know anyone who would want to join.”
Blissie Bliss (Sorry amber’light, can’t do yours for a reason)

BEAR.
March 12th, 2020, 01:36 PM
Bluegorse was not the patrol leader, but he had taken charge for most of the patrol, so.. why not do the report. "Hey Flintspirit, we're back from Thunderglade!" He beamed at the dark deputy as he continued, a little apologetically. "Sorry we're a touch late, we came across the reek of fox and wanted to track it and drive it off. It's gone now, WindClan can deal with it!" He puffed up his chest a little, proudly.

"Umm, oh! Dawnblossom and Hazelpaw both attended the patrol. Dawnblossom was late, she didn't catch up until we were at the border-- and Hazelpaw wasn't late but seemed to disappear after we started tracking the fox. I dunno where she's off too, but.. maybe she'll show up soon?" Bluegorse gave him a little shrug.

[ RedHead ]

kittygirl
March 12th, 2020, 01:40 PM
ashcloud nodded to the apprentice, "thats alright It will just be hawkmist, you, and me." he purred. ashcloud had finally calmed down and looked on the bright side, at least I might be able to give fallenpaw some hunting tips! he thought with a smile, "alright lets head out." he signaled with his tail toward the gorse tunnel that led out of camp. Blissie Bliss Bravekit

Dark Flame
March 12th, 2020, 01:43 PM
Hawkmist gave a nod, following Ashcloud.
Blissie Bliss
(I’m not going to go through this again)

Madelaine
March 12th, 2020, 01:46 PM
| Bravekit; amber'light; |

Fallenpaw followed behind Hawkmist and Ashcloyd ready to start this patrol. The former rogue bounded after thw two warriors in excitement. He didn't once look back as he walked out of camp.

Slatepaw
March 12th, 2020, 03:02 PM
| Open |

Bouncesnarl woke up early in the morning, because he couldn't sleep. He decided he wanted to hunt, but he would wait until he has fully woken up. The tom stood up and stretched his long legs and let out a yawn. Bouncesnarl sat back down and began to groom his short fur from the moss that had stuck to him while he was asleep.

Beside him, the small Manx tabby by the name of Copperbounce stirred, stretching his legs out ahead of him, so that his back paws poked the other. Touching the other tom caused the smaller male's head to lift, looking at who he had poked, "Sorry." He whispered is his sweet voice, large amber eyes examining the other before a happy smile rolled onto his face. Still whispering, he questioned, "You're Bouncesnarl, right?"

Starfall
March 12th, 2020, 03:36 PM
ponyapan Vessel hxneysuckle

The Apprentice watched as his mentor and the other Warrior padded out of camp. Slumped forwards, he watched as they left but he wasn't really...comprehending it, per say. Everything was fuzzy around him, his clanmates voices were muffled echoes. He felt really...empty? Was that the word? No not really, because he wasn't empty. There was something there but it made him want to throw up. It gently stabbed him every once in a while, as a reminder that it was still there.

Mosspaw simply sat there for a few moments before slowly laying himself down. Eyes were dull, his cheeks and just beneath his eyes were wet.

Madelaine
March 12th, 2020, 04:08 PM
Beside him, the small Manx tabby by the name of Copperbounce stirred, stretching his legs out ahead of him, so that his back paws poked the other. Touching the other tom caused the smaller male's head to lift, looking at who he had poked, "Sorry." He whispered is his sweet voice, large amber eyes examining the other before a happy smile rolled onto his face. Still whispering, he questioned, "You're Bouncesnarl, right?"

Bouncesnarl looked over at Copperbounce with a friendly smile. "Its no big deal Copperbounce.", he replied to his furst whisper. The tom wasn't hurt, so it really wasn't a big deal. The gay tom gave his chest fur a quick groom to keep the fur down. "Yep the one and only!", he meowed, but in a whisper. The last thing he needed was to wake the others up.

Slatepaw
March 12th, 2020, 05:35 PM
Bouncesnarl looked over at Copperbounce with a friendly smile. "Its no big deal Copperbounce.", he replied to his furst whisper. The tom wasn't hurt, so it really wasn't a big deal. The gay tom gave his chest fur a quick groom to keep the fur down. "Yep the one and only!", he meowed, but in a whisper. The last thing he needed was to wake the others up.

The other nodded his head enthusiastically, shifting to sit up as his hair stood messily. Lapping his paw, he lifted it to pat down his wild tabby pelt, and after he'd given himself a quick fix, his Amber eyes returned to the other, "And you already know my name!" his voice began to raise with excitement, but he pushed it down as to not wake the others."It's kind of cool we both have 'bounce' in our names." His chest rolled in a purr as he rocked a little on his front paws, his knub of a tail flicking back and forth.

Pepperkins
March 12th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Blossomclas

An orange molly laid down in the back of the nursery tiredly, light breaths taken as she slept peacefully. Dreams ran through like a movie in her head and the young queen smiled in her sleep. Peeking one eye open at the slight movement of something under her, she yawned and stretched, revealing three small puffballs of fur, one all white, one more of a greyish color, and one a light cream color. Licking the heads of all three of them, she shifted in the nest to be more comfortable with a small smile. Wrapping her tail around them lightly, she let herself fall back into a lighter sleep, keeping her ears pricked for any unusual noises or anything. Even though she was worrying like heck for them internally, she loved her kits more than she loved life itself.

[ Shimm Slushie Blissie Bliss ]

RedHead
March 12th, 2020, 06:08 PM
Owlwatcher was padding into the camp, irritated as hell with his clanmate. He stalked towards the middle of the camp with his eyes peeled for a certain tom. I can't believe he had the gull! Fuming as his marigold eyes found the deputy of Thunderclan bathing in the sunlight. He looks relaxed and at peace, which was the first time seeing Flintspirit like this made the tom hesitate to go to his clanmate. But the need to report to him about the patrol made his paws step closer to the sunning cat.
"All toasty and warm?" Approaching Flinst-spirit with a cheeky smile on his face.

The tomcat flicked his ears as he heard a cat approach, quickly recognizing the voice as Owlwatcher. "For the most part, yes." He meowed with a smile as he opened his eyes to look at the tom. He was quiet for a moment, his tail-tip flicking back and forth. "Did you patrol go well Owlwatcher?" He questioned, knowing that if the tom was back it was most likely that the patrol had been finished. Hopefully.

Madelaine
March 12th, 2020, 08:59 PM
| Slatepaw; |

Bouncesnarl thought it was cool also that they had the same thing in their names. The white and gray tom let out a purr of his own. "It is cool that we have bounce in our names.", he replied. The Thunderclan warrior finished grooming his fur and he looked over at the other tom. "So how did you sleep last night?", Bouncesnarl wondered, wanting to start a conversation with him.

kittygirl
March 12th, 2020, 09:13 PM
ashcloud trotted into the clearing and set down his and fallenpaws prey, he spotted dawnblossom, the she cats words still echoed in his head. he narrowed his eyes and walking over to her, "dawnblossom may we talk in private?" he couldn't stop his pupils from going into slits again as he spoke. starshooter

plum
March 13th, 2020, 02:07 AM
Shimm

Ah, there. She could see him from across the clearing. He was looking for her, she knew it. Narrowing her icy eyes to nothing but the tiniest of slivers, Plumpaw observes Ravenspirit from where she sat crouched, nestled in a handy unused space between the elder's den and the camp wall. It was perfect for cat-watching, really, especially when one didn't want to be buggered. And the molly had had enough of the buggering lately.

But he was looking for her and waiting. The waiting was the worst. It sent an itch into her paws that didn't go away until finally, she stood up and shook her pelt off, then slowly and unwillingly approached the warrior. "Hey," she says, her voice flat. She wasn't going to pretend to enjoy what they had to do.

Dark Flame
March 13th, 2020, 02:12 AM
Hawkmist placed the prey on the fresh-kill pile, then walked off to the Warriors den, lost in his thoughts.

Dark Flame
March 13th, 2020, 02:14 AM
Bonekit struggled to look out of the den. “When’s Dad and Bravekit and Clawkit coming back?”

Ebonywing gave a sad sigh. “I don’t know... soon, I think.”

Dark Flame
March 13th, 2020, 02:16 AM
Hawkmist sat down in the den after the hunt. He wasn’t too tired however, so his vacant glare went over the cats in the den. He focused back on looking on the ground, thinking. (Open RP)

Slatepaw
March 13th, 2020, 02:51 AM
| Slatepaw; |

Bouncesnarl thought it was cool also that they had the same thing in their names. The white and gray tom let out a purr of his own. "It is cool that we have bounce in our names.", he replied. The Thunderclan warrior finished grooming his fur and he looked over at the other tom. "So how did you sleep last night?", Bouncesnarl wondered, wanting to start a conversation with him.

The small tabby tom looked around at thier fellow sleeping warriors, purring gently at the question as he whispered, "I slept well! It was a little chilly though. He cocked his head to the side, turning his Amber gaze to the entrance before back at him, "It's still early. What are you up to?" He cocked his head in a sweet curiosity, continuing to pad his paws into the moss below them.

dino.
March 13th, 2020, 11:49 AM
[ Pepperkins Shimm Blissie Bliss ]

Finchkit blinked open sleepy eyes and stretched his jaws in a tiny yawn. What time of day even was it? How long had he been sleeping for? He glanced down at his siblings. They seemed to still be submerged in a nest of slumber, so he turned his kitten blue eyes to his mother and lifted a paw to gently bat at her leg. "Mama?" he whispered. "Are you awake?"

chaton
March 13th, 2020, 02:55 PM
[ amber'light ]
~~
Dawnblossom eyed the tom suspiciously, unclear of his motives. She spoke with edge in her voice. "What could be so important that you need me to step away from the conversation I'm already having?" Her hackles raised, uncomfortable with being confronted by Ashcloud so suddenly. She once again taunted him with a harsher tone of voice. "If you really care so much, just say what you need to say here."

kittygirl
March 13th, 2020, 04:04 PM
ashcloud was taken aback by her tone, what had happened to sweet and shy dawnblossom? ashcloud gritted his teeth to hold back a snarl, he wasn't sure why, but little tears formed in his eyes. ashclouds claws dug into the ground as he was trying to decided on if he was going to ask her about the tom, He sighed with frustration and tried to calm down. ashcloud straighted up and once again felt guilty, "I-I just wanted to apologize for what I did by the border...I understand It was out of line..." he dipped his head with an apologetic look in his eyes. starshooter

chaton
March 13th, 2020, 04:56 PM
[ amber'light ]
~~
Dawnblossom flexed her claws in agitation as she waited for a response. Why am I bothering to do this? He'll just give me some mouse-brained excuse! After the tom had finally spit out an answer, she relaxed her stance, taking on a calmer demeanor. Thinking about his words for a bit, she responded with a neutral tone. "Fine, I forgive you. But, we still need to discuss... this. Please meet me in the clearing at moonhigh." With her word, she turned back to her original conversation as if nothing had happened.

kittygirl
March 13th, 2020, 05:07 PM
ashcloud nodded, "of course dawnblossom.." with that he decided he wanted to go relax on the sunning rocks by the river. ashcloud thought it might be better if he were to bring some company, ashcloud scanned the clearing for a familiar black and white apprentice. Blissie Bliss

kittygirl
March 13th, 2020, 08:12 PM
ashcloud paused and remembered he caught a nice plump squirrel, he decided he wasn't busy and could drop in and give duskstar some prey. ashcloud did want something to distract him from his anger, because he was thinking that dawnblossom had feelings for a riverclan tom. he sighed and grabbed his peace of prey off the fresh-kill and made his way to the leaders den once again.

kittygirl
March 13th, 2020, 08:36 PM
ashcloud came back in the den, he relaxed a bit and set the squirrel down by duskstar, "here, I caught a squirrel! I think it might be the first squirrel of the season." he informed, ashcloud was sure the leader would most likely be annoyed by him, but he was desperate to get his mind off of thing, "I just thought you might want it." he shifted a bit nervously as he waited for the leader to tell him to go away or to not waste her time. hxneysuckle

Russetfern and Co.
March 13th, 2020, 09:48 PM
Kit: *pads in* Mew?

Kit: I want to join

Meggie: *the fluffy tawny and gray calico pads in* I heard you are the leader if Thunderclan. May i join? *looks around 6 moons*

Could i join ThunderClan?

Sweetie
March 13th, 2020, 11:21 PM
Bravekit and Clawkit followed him excitedly, with smiles on their faces. “Right! So...?”
Shimm

- - -

Hawkmist walked through the clearing, deep in thought. He sat down and looked up at the sky, giving a sigh. ~Open RP~

Ravenspirit was confused, did his sons not know how to play? Pushing the thought away the dark tabby crouched with his tail high in the air. "Tag!" Bopping Clawkit's tiny head and quickly moved away.

-------

Sighing the tom sat down, his marigold eyes looked at the deputy. "Rouges and loners are there. We met them and it was peaceful until Hollowedaster decided to attack. Thankfully I caught him and we left after that." The nerve of his idiotic clanmate, why would they fight when they have a new apprentice with no knowledge of how to fight?

RedHead

Dark Flame
March 14th, 2020, 01:41 AM
Clawkit gave a laugh and quickly followed his father. Bravekit tried to get as far away as Clawkit as possible. Clawkit, being the most reckless and energetic, was determined to catch his father, even if he had short legs.
Shimm

Russetfern and Co.
March 14th, 2020, 07:49 AM
Meggie bounded in and tried to avoid the hostile looks of the clan cats. She padded into the leaders den, asking to join.

teddy.
March 14th, 2020, 08:21 AM
{ Open! }
Sweetsong entered with a thud! Pouncing into the clearing. His jaw was gripped around a small red robin, plump. A trail of roby red feathers fluttered behind him until the robin landed with a plop in the prey pile. Sweetsong's purr was like himself, a sweet song admitted from the rumbling of his throat. He found a delightful spot in the sun, slowly settling down into the dust of the clearing as the suns warmth lay across his bright tabby back like a blanket.

teddy.
March 14th, 2020, 10:56 AM
Slatepaw.
Badgernose shifted out from the cool shade the warrior den offered him. The well built Tom stretched out his impressive talon-like claws into the dirt of the clearing as he stretched out, slowly draining the sleepiness from the deep aches and craves of his older body. A groan slipped past the Tom's black lips until his attention diverted from the drowsiness of his morning body to another Warrior in the clearing; Copperbounce. His mind pondered for a moment, if he could approach or mind his own business, but it would be a lie to say Badgernose didn't feel a slight pull towards the other cat. He approached with a slight awkwardness to his usually chill composure; "Lovely weather, aye?"

Slatepaw
March 14th, 2020, 11:07 AM
As for the bubbly young tom names Copperbounce, he was laying in a slight sun beam that was trickling into thier clearing. His white belly embracing it's warmth as he lay, sprawled on his back. As the other approached, the young Tom's Amber eyes parted to gaze up at the upside down tuxedo, "Yes!" he groaned in ecstasy, his white paws kneading the air above. After a moment, he settled his wiggle and relaxed back into the earth. Still on his back, he gazed at the upside-down warrior before him, a cheerful glint in his gaze, "You're Badgernose, right? How are you today?" His voice was carried with a cute, affectionate tone.
Bumblebelly

teddy.
March 14th, 2020, 11:17 AM
As for the bubbly young tom names Copperbounce, he was laying in a slight sun beam that was trickling into thier clearing. His white belly embracing it's warmth as he lay, sprawled on his back. As the other approached, the young Tom's Amber eyes parted to gaze up at the upside down tuxedo, "Yes!" he groaned in ecstasy, his white paws kneading the air above. After a moment, he settled his wiggle and relaxed back into the earth. Still on his back, he gazed at the upside-down warrior before him, a cheerful glint in his gaze, "You're Badgernose, right? How are you today?" His voice was carried with a cute, affectionate tone.
Bumblebelly

He paused, simply taking in whatever Copperbounce was. What type of warrior acted like that? It ruffled Badgernose's non existence feathers for certain. He poked the soft white of the young Tom's stomach. "A warrior should never expose hiss stomach like that.. you could be killed I'm seconds." He growled lowly but his hostile nature came from a place of concern, of course. He settled besides the Tom, head held up high. "You're right, I'm Badgernose. And you're Copperbounce... I've seen you prancing about here before,"

Slatepaw
March 14th, 2020, 11:36 AM
He paused, simply taking in whatever Copperbounce was. What type of warrior acted like that? It ruffled Badgernose's non existence feathers for certain. He poked the soft white of the young Tom's stomach. "A warrior should never expose hiss stomach like that.. you could be killed I'm seconds." He growled lowly but his hostile nature came from a place of concern, of course. He settled besides the Tom, head held up high. "You're right, I'm Badgernose. And you're Copperbounce... I've seen you prancing about here before,"

The copper and brown tabby grinned up at him as he shifted to lay on his side now, a content purr rolling from his chest, "I know but we're in our camp. No one would hurt me here!" That was a very positive way to look at things. He couldn't help but laugh at the use of the word "prance" that's exactly what he did! "Yup! That's me!" He purred with great enthusiasm, his nub of a tail shifting back and forth. "What are you up to?"

teddy.
March 14th, 2020, 11:41 AM
The copper and brown tabby grinned up at him as he shifted to lay on his side now, a content purr rolling from his chest, "I know but we're in our camp. No one would hurt me here!" That was a very positive way to look at things. He couldn't help but laugh at the use of the word "prance" that's exactly what he did! "Yup! That's me!" He purred with great enthusiasm, his nub of a tail shifting back and forth. "What are you up to?"

Badgernose was astonished by the innocence of the warrior. How had he not died yet! He stared at him, deep crimson eyes wide with confuse and shock. "If you think no cat here would hurt you than you're a deeply trusting cat, I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing," A chuckle slid from him but it wasnt an easy one. "Open your eyes, boy. You can see I'm laying next to you," He snapped, his little patience running thin. Badgernose swallowed the lump in his throat. "I.. apologise. I'm not exactly a morning cat."

Slatepaw
March 14th, 2020, 01:19 PM
Badgernose was astonished by the innocence of the warrior. How had he not died yet! He stared at him, deep crimson eyes wide with confuse and shock. "If you think no cat here would hurt you than you're a deeply trusting cat, I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing," A chuckle slid from him but it wasnt an easy one. "Open your eyes, boy. You can see I'm laying next to you," He snapped, his little patience running thin. Badgernose swallowed the lump in his throat. "I.. apologise. I'm not exactly a morning cat."

The innocent tomcat cocked his head in confusion at the other's temper, shifting to sit up now, his ears flicking curiously, "If you can't trust your own clanmates, then who can you trust?" His chest rolled with another purr and he gave a gentle laugh, "If I meet Starclan after being killed by someone I trust, there are more foolish ways to die." Was that a sliver of wisdom in the young tom?
He chuckled at the other's point, pawing the air near the tuxedo playfully, "Well I can't imagine you left the warrior den with the plan to sit next to me! What was your plan?" All the while, the tabby tom was bubbly and loving in his tone.

kittygirl
March 14th, 2020, 02:55 PM
ashclouds hackles raised as he stood up and arched his back, "how do outsiders keep finding our camp, let alone your den!" he hissed at the new cats, ashcoud unsheathed his long claws, his tail lashing behind him, "who is telling all of these cats where our camp is, and who in our clan is telling them where your den is!" he spat at the outsiders. Russetfern and Co.

Sweetie
March 14th, 2020, 10:38 PM
Shimm

Ah, there. She could see him from across the clearing. He was looking for her, she knew it. Narrowing her icy eyes to nothing but the tiniest of slivers, Plumpaw observes Ravenspirit from where she sat crouched, nestled in a handy unused space between the elder's den and the camp wall. It was perfect for cat-watching, really, especially when one didn't want to be buggered. And the molly had had enough of the buggering lately.

But he was looking for her and waiting. The waiting was the worst. It sent an itch into her paws that didn't go away until finally, she stood up and shook her pelt off, then slowly and unwillingly approached the warrior. "Hey," she says, her voice flat. She wasn't going to pretend to enjoy what they had to do.

It was clear as daylight that the apprentice was still annoyed at him. Fighting the urge to narrow his eyes at her the tom took a deep, silent sigh and smiled at Plumpaw. "Good morning." His long dark tail swishing behind him, "You may eat before we go hunting, don't want to start off the day with an empty stomach." Maybe humoring her will ease the tension a little? He wasn't sure but never the less Ravenspirit will do his best to mentor the molly even if it meant dragging her by the tail through the mud.

-----

It was absolutely adorable to see Clawkit run to him with his short legs. Letting out a booming laugh the father allowed the kit to tag him back. Dramatically falling over as Clawkit's paws hit his legs. "You won't get away with this!"

Bravekit

Pepperkins
March 15th, 2020, 12:04 AM
Blossomclaw

Opening her eyes once more, she looked down to Finchkit curiously, sitting up once again. Looks like nap time was over. "Yes I'm up," she yawned, shifting her leg slightly at the small padding on her leg. It was a bit ticklish but only a little. Now up fully, she tapped the other two with her paw carefully to see if they were awake. Receiving no immediate response, all her sense went into overdrive until she noticed the small rise and fall of their pelts. Breathing a small sigh of relief, she glanced around the nursery for a split second before turning back to her kits. "Why are you up so early?" she mumbled inquisitively, licking their pelts as her eyes stuck to Finch curiously.

[ Shimm Slushie Blissie Bliss ]

Madelaine
March 15th, 2020, 12:41 AM
| Pepperkins; Shimm; Slushie; |

Aspenkit was still asleep when one of his sibling started yelling. The small kitten let out a growl and turned around to try and go back to sleep. That was when his mother started talking. "Its not a good morning at all. I didn't get any sleep." , he complained. Aspenkit let out a yawn and let out a yawn.

Dark Flame
March 15th, 2020, 01:40 AM
Clawkit laughed and chased him again, but this time Bravekit playfully pounced onto him. Clawkit chuckled and wriggled off. Shimm

teddy.
March 15th, 2020, 05:40 AM
The innocent tomcat cocked his head in confusion at the other's temper, shifting to sit up now, his ears flicking curiously, "If you can't trust your own clanmates, then who can you trust?" His chest rolled with another purr and he gave a gentle laugh, "If I meet Starclan after being killed by someone I trust, there are more foolish ways to die." Was that a sliver of wisdom in the young tom?
He chuckled at the other's point, pawing the air near the tuxedo playfully, "Well I can't imagine you left the warrior den with the plan to sit next to me! What was your plan?" All the while, the tabby tom was bubbly and loving in his tone.

He nipped lightly when Copperbounce's paw got close, a flicker of a smirk across his lips before he returned back to his hard outer exterior. "You can trust your clan mates but not too much... I've seen cats like you come and go, falling into a fake sense of security until SNAP you're gone just as quickly as you came into this world." He murmured the threatening words, eyes scanning across the shadows of the clearing, "Each cat has a separate motive, a plan, and you might be stopping them from achieving that. I'm simply saying is be careful. I'd hate to see innocence lost once again from our clan," Badgernose had a sad look in his eyes. He went to give Copperbounce a affectionate nudge, an offer of reassurance, but paused before he did, as if he was scared to do so.

plum
March 15th, 2020, 07:06 AM
The she-cat laughs at his attempt to curve her poor mood. "I'm good, thanks." She wanted to get whatever this was over with, so she could possibly find somebody willing to spend the later afternoon teaching her some battle moves. Plumpaw couldn't imagine this warrior teaching her anything but "This is how you crouch. This is how you stalk a mouse." StarClan, she was bored already and they weren't even there yet.

Shimm

dino.
March 15th, 2020, 09:30 AM
[ OPEN FOR ANYONE ]

Buckbranch sat in a corner of the clearing, tail wrapped tightly around his paws as he stared blankly up at the Highpeak. If he was being honest with himself, he was still numb with shock.
He moved his gaze to the ground and settled into a more comfortable position, now lying on his stomach. In his eyes, Duskstar was still Duskfeather, and Flintspirit would always be Flintstar. And until Duskfeather retired or died, he would never take her seriously. Not after the stunt he pulled.
Deep down inside, he was grateful Flintstar hadn't decided to reinstate him as deputy. Buckbranch knew he wouldn't have been able to handle it. He sighed, letting his chin rest on his paws. Even still, it was boring to have nothing to do. Making a snap decision, he sat up, shook out his pelt, and called, "Hey, does anyone want to go hunting?"

Slatepaw
March 15th, 2020, 11:36 AM
He nipped lightly when Copperbounce's paw got close, a flicker of a smirk across his lips before he returned back to his hard outer exterior. "You can trust your clan mates but not too much... I've seen cats like you come and go, falling into a fake sense of security until SNAP you're gone just as quickly as you came into this world." He murmured the threatening words, eyes scanning across the shadows of the clearing, "Each cat has a separate motive, a plan, and you might be stopping them from achieving that. I'm simply saying is be careful. I'd hate to see innocence lost once again from our clan," Badgernose had a sad look in his eyes. He went to give Copperbounce a affectionate nudge, an offer of reassurance, but paused before he did, as if he was scared to do so.

The sweet tom's amber eyes watched the other with great attention as he told such a pessimistic tale welled in sadness. After a moment, his head swayed in a nod of understanding, his chest rumbling in a loud purr. He gave a joyful chuckle as he spoke, sweet and teasingly, "Well thank you for worrying about me." While the other had retracted his affectionate nudge, this copper toned tabby wasn't one bit scared to show affection. He leaned his small frame into the other, giving him a gentle lap on his cheek as a sign of a thank you.

Slatepaw
March 15th, 2020, 11:39 AM
[ OPEN FOR ANYONE ]

Buckbranch sat in a corner of the clearing, tail wrapped tightly around his paws as he stared blankly up at the Highpeak. If he was being honest with himself, he was still numb with shock.
He moved his gaze to the ground and settled into a more comfortable position, now lying on his stomach. In his eyes, Duskstar was still Duskfeather, and Flintspirit would always be Flintstar. And until Duskfeather retired or died, he would never take her seriously. Not after the stunt he pulled.
Deep down inside, he was grateful Flintstar hadn't decided to reinstate him as deputy. Buckbranch knew he wouldn't have been able to handle it. He sighed, letting his chin rest on his paws. Even still, it was boring to have nothing to do. Making a snap decision, he sat up, shook out his pelt, and called, "Hey, does anyone want to go hunting?"

Stormfrost, the steel pelted tom, had just returned from pacing the territories when his ears caught the former deputy's words. Though he was tired, he never rested; there was much that thier clan needed. Forcing his tired paws, he brought himself to stand in front of Buckbranch, bowing his head in a greeting as those yellow daggers examined him, "I'll come." He was always frank with his words.

teddy.
March 15th, 2020, 12:49 PM
The sweet tom's amber eyes watched the other with great attention as he told such a pessimistic tale welled in sadness. After a moment, his head swayed in a nod of understanding, his chest rumbling in a loud purr. He gave a joyful chuckle as he spoke, sweet and teasingly, "Well thank you for worrying about me." While the other had retracted his affectionate nudge, this copper toned tabby wasn't one bit scared to show affection. He leaned his small frame into the other, giving him a gentle lap on his cheek as a sign of a thank you.

Badgernose felt the heat flush to his cheeks at the ever so gentle touch. He made no comment, made no moment, simply letting his large body relax against that of Copperbounce. He cleared his throat, desperate the topic to pass. "Yes, as you were saying! Well, before I saw you being so open to attack, I had planned to do a little bit of hunting and check the terrority over. The end of leaf-bare always gives way to new life, as well as new scents, in the forest." he murmured lowly, briefly turning to face the brown tom. Badgernose tilted his head, "You're quite odd, aren't you?"

dino.
March 15th, 2020, 02:35 PM
[ Slatepaw ]

For a moment he was afraid no one would answer him, and that he'd just look like a fool sitting in a dark corner talking to no one in particular. Then Stormfrost approached him, and relief flooded his features, perhaps too visibly. He pushed it back with a smile. "Awesome," he meowed. "Where do you want to head to?"

Silvershadow9
March 15th, 2020, 04:18 PM
Moonkit padded around the nursery. She found a comfortable spot in the shadows and observed the other kits curiously. "I have absolutely no idea what's going on," she complained to herself.

(I'm new, so I rlly dunno wuts happening. I wanna be a kit, but i just joined and stuff so do i hav to ask the leader to join or smthing?)

Slatepaw
March 15th, 2020, 04:46 PM
Stormfrost met the other's smile with a nod of his head, looking off towards the entrance, "Doesn't matter to me. I'm comfortable with all aspects of hunting." He nodded, flicking his kinked tail in the direction of the entrance, alerting the other to be the leader. He would normally take the lead on such things, but being as the other initiated the hunt, he would leave him to it. Slushie

Slatepaw
March 15th, 2020, 05:00 PM
Badgernose felt the heat flush to his cheeks at the ever so gentle touch. He made no comment, made no moment, simply letting his large body relax against that of Copperbounce. He cleared his throat, desperate the topic to pass. "Yes, as you were saying! Well, before I saw you being so open to attack, I had planned to do a little bit of hunting and check the terrority over. The end of leaf-bare always gives way to new life, as well as new scents, in the forest." he murmured lowly, briefly turning to face the brown tom. Badgernose tilted his head, "You're quite odd, aren't you?"

Copperbounce listened attentively to the other tom as he stated his previous plans, though he couldn't help but laugh at the statement he made about his mannerisms, "Odd means interesting, so yes." His purr didn't even skip a beat as he bowed his head in an agreeing nod. After a moment, he shifted to stand, grinning widely, "Well if you would like I'd be happy to join you in a patrol!" He grinned, a little bounce in his step as he waited for the other's response. He sure was cheerful...

dino.
March 15th, 2020, 05:18 PM
[ Slatepaw ]

"Alright then..." Buckbranch thought for a moment before deciding. "We'll head to the WindClan border. From what I understand that group has been pretty quiet recently, so we shouldn't find too much trouble with them." He headed for the camp exit, tail swaying excitedly behind him.

[ we'll continue in the Thunder/Wind Border thread! ]

Madelaine
March 15th, 2020, 05:36 PM
| Slatepaw; |

Bouncesnarl shrugged, "Not sure what I want to do. I want to do something for my clan, but at the same time I just want to relax.", he replied. The tom had been working his butt of trying to do stuff for his clan he hadn't had much time without doing his warrior duties. Bouncesnarl licked his paw and drew it over his large ear.

Slatepaw
March 15th, 2020, 07:26 PM
The other tom nodded his head slowly as he listened to his words, flicking his ears in contemplation. "I have an idea. Follow me." As he stood, he flicked his little nub of a tail, quietly tiptoeing out of the den and going to lead the other out of the camp.

[You can write your reply in the territory if you want :)] Blissie Bliss

Sweetie
March 15th, 2020, 10:21 PM
Hearing voices a cream head popped up from the middle of the cats laying around each other. "Good morning!" Faithkit piped up with a grin on her face. Nosing her brother, "Then go back to sleep Mr. Grumpyhead." Lime green eyes twinkling as she laughed at her joke.
Pepperkins Blissie Bliss Slushie

Sweetie
March 15th, 2020, 10:28 PM
Ravenspirit exaggerated the weight his kits put on his back. "Oh no!" Falling to the ground dramatically as Bravekit clung to his back and Clawkit by his side. A deep chuckle rumbled in his throat as his sons play fought and tried to gang up on the warrior.

Bravekit

Dark Flame
March 16th, 2020, 02:58 AM
The two kits laughed, as Bravekit jumped down and tugged on his paws gently. ”Easy there!” Clawkit chuckled, pushing Bravekit away and attacking him with his soft paws.

“Hey!” Bravekit laughed and also used his soft paws to attack Clawkit.

Shimm

dino.
March 16th, 2020, 09:04 AM
[ Pepperkins Blissie Bliss Shimm ]

"Well, I was up thinkin'," Finchkit responded quietly. "About the cats outside who talk about the Star- the Star-something-or-other. What do they mean by that?" He glanced over at his sibling and lightly batted Aspenkit in the top of his head. "Yeah, go back to sleep if you're tired," he whispered, smiling at Faithkit.

River'Echo
March 16th, 2020, 12:08 PM
River'Echo looked around the clearing. She stretched, welcoming the warm sunshine on her back.

RedHead
March 16th, 2020, 02:02 PM
Flintspirit let out a sigh. Of course... What was with that particular group of Thunderclan’s cas and going crazy? He didn’t understand. “I’ll be sure to have a talk with him.” He reassured, knowing it would be good for him to keep an eye on the tom. “How’d Petalpaw do?” He questioned, hoping the tomcat’s new apprentice was doing well. Shimm

———

“Thank you Bluegorse. Ill be sure to keep a lookout for Hazelpaw, she might need a talking to.” He nodded to the tomcat before turning to the clearing.
BILL.

Owlwatcher had informed him of Hollowedaster, and Flintspirit believed the tom needed a warning. Plus there were two patrols that hadn’t reported. Well.... maybe just one... with Mintfrost’s unfortunate demise. The tomcat was still mourning over his friend, he’d heard the news about what had happened to him. He only hoped the tom was hunting with Starclan now.
“Sunsnow! Cranerose! Mosspaw! Silversky! Blackpaw! Darkpaw! Hollowedaster!” The deputy called, ears flicking as he awaited the mentioned cats to come and see him. There were only three who would be punished today, thank Starclan.

[ Vessel ponyapan Starfall Skye Solstice_X FlameQueen ]

Madelaine
March 16th, 2020, 04:29 PM
| Bumblebelly; |

Bouncesnarl padded out of the warriors den, getting ready for the day. The tom walked over to his usual spot and sat down to enjoy the day before he went off doing his warrior duties. He glanced around the clearing at every single one of his clan mates who had already been awake. A few cats slipped out of the den behind him. At least I'm not the only one, Bouncesnarl thought.

teddy.
March 16th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Blissie Bliss

One Tom seemed to practically skip out of the warrior den. Sweetsong ruffled his firey pelt under the dawn sun, its rays bouncing on the bright white of his chest and stomach, practically lighting him up like one of those trees the two-legs have during leaf-bare. His vibrant blue eyes locked onto Bouncesnarl, like a predator on prey, but he had no plans to attack. He stretched out his small body, a delightful chirp sounding from them as he hoped over. "Oh Bouncesnarl! What a brilliant day is it, no?" He meowed.

Madelaine
March 16th, 2020, 06:12 PM
| Bumblebelly; |

Bouncesnarl turned around before the tom even came around. He hadn't realized he was there. Once the other tom started speaking was he jumped. He felt his heart pound in his chest. "It's a okay day. I just woke up, so I wouldn't know.", he meowed. Bouncesnarl looked over at the tom. "Have you been up longer than me or did you just leave the warriors den same as me?", he asked.

teddy.
March 16th, 2020, 06:20 PM
| Bumblebelly; |

Bouncesnarl turned around before the tom even came around. He hadn't realized he was there. Once the other tom started speaking was he jumped. He felt his heart pound in his chest. "It's a okay day. I just woke up, so I wouldn't know.", he meowed. Bouncesnarl looked over at the tom. "Have you been up longer than me or did you just leave the warriors den same as me?", he asked.

"Nope, same time as you!" He chirped again, a squeaky giggle sounding from the delightful boy. He was practically vibrating on the spot. "I can practically feel summer approaching in my bones and I'm excited. Are you? I can't wait for the warmth of spring to keep into camp, maybe I'll help the others pull away from the misery of Leafbare." Sweetsong plopped his flank down besides Badgersnarl, giving him a respectful headbump.

Madelaine
March 16th, 2020, 06:24 PM
"Nope, same time as you!" He chirped again, a squeaky giggle sounding from the delightful boy. He was practically vibrating on the spot. "I can practically feel summer approaching in my bones and I'm excited. Are you? I can't wait for the warmth of spring to keep into camp, maybe I'll help the others pull away from the misery of Leafbare." Sweetsong plopped his flank down besides Badgersnarl, giving him a respectful headbump.

Bouncesnarl let out a more cheerful face and smile, seeing that this tom was in a good mood. "Let's just hope this summer there won't be a drought or we may never survive. Other than that we might end up with more future warriors.", he meowed. Bouncesnarl started to think of his adopted kits a bit. They were future warriors as well.

Madelaine
March 16th, 2020, 07:18 PM
[~] Shimm; [~]

Petalpaw padded out of the apprentices den to start her day. The small silver tabby and white molly looked around to try and find her mentor Owlwatcher. She was really eager to learn something, so she was up pretty early. After a while of searching the apprentice sat down where she was. She laid down, tucking her oaws underneath her.

The molly gave her back fur a few quick licks to groom her fur. Petalpaw wanted to look presentable if she were to go out with her mentor. She wanted to show him she could take care of herself.

Ever
March 16th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Cedarstream dug her claws into the soggy ground and stretched. She couldn't deny feeling a little nervous, which was a strange and foreign feeling for the otherwise confident cat, in training her apprentice. He had so much to learn, especially about clan ways so quickly. She wanted to find an engaging way to teach the young tom without him talking against their ways as he had on the patrol. Her seafoam gaze flickered to the bright day that was just beginning. The melt was full underway now with the smells of new peaf all around them. It made her hopeful and cheerful to see the forest regrowing as it was.

Starfall

RedHead
March 16th, 2020, 11:36 PM
Jaggedhawk’s thin tail twitched back and forth above him as his lime green eyes watched the leaf fluttering in a circle in front of him. The tom was doing everything in his power to not jump up and leap towards the moving leaf. He wasn’t a kit anymore. He hadn’t been a kit for a long time. But every nerve in Jaggedhawk’s body was itching to do something playful. He’d been bored far too often within the camp, and had not yet been sent on a patrol. He’d went on a solo hunt this morning and brought back a bird, and now he was bored again.
Screw it! He finally thought as he swiped a paw out and leaped forward a little, catching the leaf between his paws. But probably losing some of his dignity at the same time.

[open]

BEAR.
March 16th, 2020, 11:36 PM
(it's one cat, just posted multiple times...)

Bluegorse's sobs against Duskstar had stilled for the time being, growing mentally and physically exhausted from his grief. It had.. been a long day for him, and the nagging sensation it was his fault lingered in the back of his mind. If.. he had just--

Duskstar's voice was calming, despite his disbelief it wasn't his fault.. he knew it was, Mintfrost would be alive if not for him, they should have never gone--

His thoughts were disrupted by Ashcloud's brief presence, and all he could do was let out a short hiccup before he was bundling back into Duskstar's side. He didn't want his sympathy, he just.. wanted Mintfrost back.

At least he couldn't cry anymore..

RedHead
March 16th, 2020, 11:41 PM
The ginger she-cat was laying in her nest in the warrior’s den, her tail tucked around her, and her head resting between her paws. It was around sunhigh, and the feline was taking a well-earned rest. She’d been on a dawn patrol that morning, hunting so the clan would have something to eat when they awoke. It was getting warmer, and she appreciated that a lot. But Foxbound wanted the warmth to come faster. At least the warrior’s den was still warm, with the remnants of her clanmates heat still trapped inside. She let out a small sigh of contentment, loosening her tail from around her haunches a little, her muscles relaxing.

[open]

Sweetie
March 17th, 2020, 01:26 AM
The two kits laughed, as Bravekit jumped down and tugged on his paws gently. ”Easy there!” Clawkit chuckled, pushing Bravekit away and attacking him with his soft paws.

“Hey!” Bravekit laughed and also used his soft paws to attack Clawkit.

Shimm

This was a blessing from Starclan themselves. Ravenspirit watched his children play before him and it made the warrior smile. Without warning Ravenspirt tugged Bravekit towards him gently but playfully. "Ha! I got you!" Rolling on his back as the tom raised the kit with his two paws in the air above him.

Bravekit
'-----

Owlwatcher nodded at the deputy, annoyed at the same tom as well. "I kept her safe but she was scared out of her poor mind." The warrior felt bad for his apprentice but was beyond grateful that the rouges didn't attack.
RedHead

-----

"Hey bud." Smiling at the apprentice. "Sorry for taking so long I had a few things to deal with." Owlwatcher said as he walked closer to Petalpaw who was sitting alone. "So, how does battle training sound?"

Blissie Bliss

Dark Flame
March 17th, 2020, 02:15 AM
Bravekit laughed, looking over the clearing, then looking down. “Easy, easy!” He chuckled.

Clawkit gave a small smile. “Having fun up there?”

Bravekit smiled. “What do you think?”
Shimm

kittygirl
March 17th, 2020, 02:28 AM
ashcloud realized he was getting mad over something that wasn't his problem, he let out a frustrated sigh, but let his fur lie flat as he relaxed. he looked past the loner and saw it was almost moonhigh, he turned back to his leader and bluegorse, "I have somewhere I need to be, if you don't want the squirrel duskstar give it to bluegorse...grief can cause a cat to not eat for a while...and I don't think you should let bluegorse starve himself over grief. ashcloud knew to well the effects of grief. He trotted pass the outsiders and out of the den.

kittygirl
March 17th, 2020, 02:33 AM
ashcloud sat in the clearing where dawnblossom wanted to meet him, he looked up at the moon and waited for the white molly. starshooter

Dark Flame
March 17th, 2020, 03:23 AM
Hawkmist gave a sigh, looking down. What was he even thinking anymore? He was pretty bored. His attention turned to old memories, but he shook his head. That was all in the past now. He needed to get out of it. (Open RP)

chaton
March 17th, 2020, 03:49 AM
[ amber'light ]
~~
Dawnblossom stalked out of the shadows of a tree she was using as cover. Unable to take her own entrance seriously, she chuckled as she approached Ashcloud. "Glad to see you showed up!" After her amused purring died down, she took on a more serious posture as she gazed to the tom. "Being serious now... I wanted to let you know that I do not have eyes out for any RiverClan tom! I know my friend might have yowled about it loud enough for the whole forest to hear, but it's not what you think." She paused, tilting her head as if she had forgotten what she wanted to tell him. Suddenly bouncing back into a more formal stance, she walked closer to Ashcloud, leaning closely into him. "Right. I also wanted to say that I really do forgive you for that incident by the river. I've been filled with guilt... I hope this makes it up to you." As she spoke, she softly nudged a piece of fresh-kill towards the tom, flicking her tail to show that it was for him.

teddy.
March 17th, 2020, 12:06 PM
Jaggedhawk’s thin tail twitched back and forth above him as his lime green eyes watched the leaf fluttering in a circle in front of him. The tom was doing everything in his power to not jump up and leap towards the moving leaf. He wasn’t a kit anymore. He hadn’t been a kit for a long time. But every nerve in Jaggedhawk’s body was itching to do something playful. He’d been bored far too often within the camp, and had not yet been sent on a patrol. He’d went on a solo hunt this morning and brought back a bird, and now he was bored again.
Screw it! He finally thought as he swiped a paw out and leaped forward a little, catching the leaf between his paws. But probably losing some of his dignity at the same time.

[open]

"Wait--!" It was too late. The bright orange tom had also had his sweetly blue eyes locked onto the leaf as well, but when Sweetsong realised he wasn't the only tom to have an interest in it, it was too late. The tiny warrior crashed into Jaggedhawk's body. With the lack of prey and his generally small stature, there wasn't that much impact between the two but Sweetsong was always a tad dramatic. he fell to the floor with a playful howl. "Oof! Sorry 'bout that, Handsome." He scrambled to his paws.

Slatepaw
March 17th, 2020, 12:33 PM
The ginger she-cat was laying in her nest in the warrior’s den, her tail tucked around her, and her head resting between her paws. It was around sunhigh, and the feline was taking a well-earned rest. She’d been on a dawn patrol that morning, hunting so the clan would have something to eat when they awoke. It was getting warmer, and she appreciated that a lot. But Foxbound wanted the warmth to come faster. At least the warrior’s den was still warm, with the remnants of her clanmates heat still trapped inside. She let out a small sigh of contentment, loosening her tail from around her haunches a little, her muscles relaxing.

[open]

The large steel grey tom by the name of Stormfrost entered the den, his mouth gripped around a small vole. As his golden eyes settled on the lone lump that was napping, he padded over to place it beside the she-cat's nest. Not knowing whether she was awake or not, he spoke in a hushed tone, "Someone had told me you didn't eat after your patrol." Leaning his head down, he set the vole next to the sleeping lump; the fresh-kill pile was already getting low again and he wanted to ensure that those who earned a nibble received one.

RedHead
March 17th, 2020, 01:07 PM
Flintspirit hadn’t heard anything from the cats he’d called yesterday, so he decided he’d just go ahead and assign the new cats to patrols today. Cranerose had avoided punishment, due to her moving to the nursery. He wasn’t going to punish Mintfrost’s patrol, so he really only needed to speak with Mosspaw, Sunsnow and Hollowedaster. He would just assign them to this patrol though. Hollowedaster was who he needed to actually speak with.

[Patrols are due by MARCH 25TH, in EIGHT DAYS. Those who fail to complete the patrol will face punishment]

(Required prompt: The twoleg scent is still there, but you also find some new growth along the charred borderline)

“Foxbound, I want you to lead a patrol to the Shadowclan border. It wasn’t finished last time, so make sure that it’s double checked. You will take Ravenspirit and Plumpaw with you.” He gave the she-cat a nod before turning to look for Sunsnow and Mosspaw.
[ Shimm implimm ]
_________

(Optional prompt: there’s quite a few prey scents found near the border, looks like the prey is becoming more lively.)

“Bouncesnarl, you’ll lead a patrol to the Riverclan border. I’d like you to take Copperbounce with you, as well as Sunsnow and Mosspaw. Make sure these two actually come this time, this is their first warning.” Flintspirit glanced around for the two once more before giving Bouncesnarl a dismissive nod and a small smile, turning to assign the next patrol.
[ Blissie Bliss Slatepaw Vessel Starfall ]
_______

(Optional prompt: there’s a mouse nest lying practically on the border. Will you chance getting that close to it and catching the mice?)

“Silversky, you will lead a patrol to Thunderglade. Take Sweetsong and Tigerleap along with you, as well as your apprentice. If there is any prey around, I’d like you to catch it.” Another dismissive nod, and it was time for the hunting patrols. He hoped these would go well with the warmer weather coming.
[ Skye Bumblebelly Radetzky ]
________

(No prompt: training opportunity)

“Cedarstream and Dawnblossom, take your apprentices to the forest near the training cave and see if you can find any prey over there. You apprentices could use the hunting practice.” He himself was planning to take quite a few apprentices out to go practice some hunting.
[ Ever starshooter Starfall Yelloweye ]
_______

“I will be taking Blackpaw, Birdpaw and Darkpaw with me to practice some hunting as well. Let’s go you three.” The deputy gave a friendly smile, awaiting for the two apprentices to join him, as he watched the other cats gather together for their patrols.
[ Slatepaw Solstice_X Vessel ]

Ever
March 17th, 2020, 01:09 PM
Cedarstream's ears perked at her name and she bounced to her paws, looking around for the others. Some assigned time hunting would be good for her apprentice, and perhaps they could do a little friendly competition with the others.

Starfall starshooter Yelloweye

Slatepaw
March 17th, 2020, 01:25 PM
Flintspirit hadn’t heard anything from the cats he’d called yesterday, so he decided he’d just go ahead and assign the new cats to patrols today. Cranerose had avoided punishment, due to her moving to the nursery. He wasn’t going to punish Mintfrost’s patrol, so he really only needed to speak with Mosspaw, Sunsnow and Hollowedaster. He would just assign them to this patrol though. Hollowedaster was who he needed to actually speak with.

[Patrols are due by MARCH 25TH, in EIGHT DAYS. Those who fail to complete the patrol will face punishment]

(Required prompt: The twoleg scent is still there, but you also find some new growth along the charred borderline)

“Foxbound, I want you to lead a patrol to the Shadowclan border. It wasn’t finished last time, so make sure that it’s double checked. You will take Ravenspirit and Plumpaw with you.” He gave the she-cat a nod before turning to look for Sunsnow and Mosspaw.
[ Shimm implimm ]
_________

(Optional prompt: there’s quite a few prey scents found near the border, looks like the prey is becoming more lively.)

“Bouncesnarl, you’ll lead a patrol to the Riverclan border. I’d like you to take Copperbounce with you, as well as Sunsnow and Mosspaw. Make sure these two actually come this time, this is their first warning.” Flintspirit glanced around for the two once more before giving Bouncesnarl a dismissive nod and a small smile, turning to assign the next patrol.
[ Blissie Bliss Slatepaw Vessel Starfall ]
_______

(Optional prompt: there’s a mouse nest lying practically on the border. Will you chance getting that close to it and catching the mice?)

“Silversky, you will lead a patrol to Thunderglade. Take Sweetsong and Tigerleap along with you, as well as your apprentice. If there is any prey around, I’d like you to catch it.” Another dismissive nod, and it was time for the hunting patrols. He hoped these would go well with the warmer weather coming.
[ Skye Bumblebelly Radetzky ]
________

“Cedarstream and Dawnblossom, take your apprentices to the forest near the training cave and see if you can find any prey over there. You apprentices could use the hunting practice.” He himself was planning to take quite a few apprentices out to go practice some hunting.
[ Ever starshooter Starfall Yelloweye ]
_______

“I will be taking Blackpaw, Birdpaw and Darkpaw with me to practice some hunting as well. Let’s go you three.” The deputy gave a friendly smile, awaiting for the two apprentices to join him, as he watched the other cats gather together for their patrols.
[ Slatepaw Solstice_X Vessel ]

Copperbounce, who had previously been napping in a sunbeam, awoke abruptly at the sound of his name. A happy grin formed on his face as he did as his name stated, bouncing over to find his patrol mates. His pal Bouncesnarl was leading the patrol. "Bounce-buddies are at it again!" There was a great twinkle in his eyes as he cheered this chant.

Blissie Bliss Vessel Starfall

--------------------------------

Birdpaw had been attentive as always, and hearing her name as part of a patrol, she nodded and quickly clambered to her paws, racing over to meet Flintspirit. "I am here." she stated in that generally nervous tone.
Solstice_X Vessel

kittygirl
March 17th, 2020, 01:45 PM
ashcloud gave eyes soften as he smiled, he wrapped his tails around the prey and pulled it closer to him, "I don't know what came over me...I understand I over stepped...but I have this weird feeling with you, a feeling I have never had before... he sighed, ashcloud stared at the ground waiting for an answer. starshooter

chaton
March 17th, 2020, 01:47 PM
[ Ever Starfall Yelloweye ]
~~
Dawnblossom beckoned her apprentice to follow her as she padded around in search of her patrol members. The thought of a group training session intrigued her, thoughts raced through her mind of how it would go. Eventually, she found Cedarstream, following up with a warm greeting. "Hello! I'm excited to see how our apprentices do. I'm ready to go whenever you are."

FuzzyRatto
March 17th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Hawkmist gave a sigh, looking down. What was he even thinking anymore? He was pretty bored. His attention turned to old memories, but he shook his head. That was all in the past now. He needed to get out of it. (Open RP)

Pinekit stuck her head through the opening and glanced around. She spotted a bored looking warrior. "Hi! I'm Pinekit. Who're you? Can you play with me?"

chaton
March 17th, 2020, 04:34 PM
[ amber'light ]
~~
Dawnblossom let out a nervous sigh, flexing her claws repeatedly. "What does that mean?" her mew was edged with confusion, not understanding what the tom had meant. "Is it the same kind of warmth I feel when I'm near-" quickly covering her own mouth with her tail, hiding her face in embarassment afterwards. I can't believe I just blurted out my true feelings like that! I hope he'll ignore it...

Madelaine
March 17th, 2020, 04:36 PM
[~] Slatepaw; Vessel; Starfall; [~]

Bouncesnarl nodded and met up with his patrol mates. The Tom looked at Coperbounce, excited to be around the tom again. "And on another adventure.", he chuckled. The gray and white Tom looked and waited for everyone else to gather. They would have a couple minutes to come before they left.

kittygirl
March 17th, 2020, 04:54 PM
ashcloud blinked, and nodded, "Y-yeah a warm feeling...the need to be close to you...and the need to protect and just...love you..." he paused before he finished the last part. ashcloud gave a small frown now, "I...I really love you dawnblossom...I want you to be my mate... he felt like his heart stopped when he finished his sentence, he dug his long claws into the ground and held his breath as he waited for her to answer. starshooter

Terrestrial
March 17th, 2020, 04:57 PM
{This is a time jump, all of them are open}

Flamepelt left the nursery, her little kits following, it was their first time out! Her face shone with pride and affection. "Goldenkit, love are you okay?" The queen purred, licking the top of her small golden head.

---

Honeykit bounded out following her mother. Her flame tabby pelt puffed out as she jumped at the sight of Flintspirit he's huge!! the small kit thought.

---

A quite small golden tabby pelt emerged through the nursery meeting her mother's gaze. She jumped a little as her mother groomed her.

Sweetie
March 17th, 2020, 04:58 PM
Bravekit laughed, looking over the clearing, then looking down. “Easy, easy!” He chuckled.

Clawkit gave a small smile. “Having fun up there?”

Bravekit smiled. “What do you think?”
Shimm

"Don't worry I got ya." Carefully putting his son down. "Wanna try?" Looking at Clawkit.

---

Ravenspirit nodded at Flintspirit. Turning to his apprentice, bright yellow eyes searching for the molly as multiple possible lessons ran through his thoughts.

implimm

Sneakyfox55
March 17th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Ferretwatcher padded into camp a bit dejectedly, having not caught any prey on his outing in the territory.

(Open to anyone who's interested!)

plum
March 17th, 2020, 06:38 PM
She sighs hearing her name called from within the apprentice's den. Plumpaw had been hoping to catch up on some sleep, but... Whatever. Pushing herself to her paws, she pads out to look for Foxbound, wishing she could ignore the fact that her mentor was put on the same patrol and stay out of his sight.

Shimm RedHead

Solstice_X
March 17th, 2020, 06:46 PM
Blackpaw tentatively approached the group. She took each step lightly as she padded over, her eyes wandering a little hesitantly over to group, to the rest of the clearing, and back again. With a small nod, she greeted them before settling down to wait for that last member.
RedHead Slatepaw Vessel

Sneakyfox55
March 17th, 2020, 07:23 PM
FlameQueen

Ivykit was inspecting the fresh-kill pile on the other side of the clearing with Thornkit behind he, and glanced up when she heard Flamepelt's familiar voice. Without warning, she sprang to her paws and darted over, leaving Thornkit to hiss in annoyance after her, "Hey!"

chaton
March 17th, 2020, 07:26 PM
[ amber'light ]
~~
The molly gasped, stepping back due to the abruptness of Ashcloud's proclamation. He really had no idea how to talk to talk to she-cats, did he? Padding around in the moonlight, she thought about the situation for some time. It seemed like moons had passed before she finally made up her mind, an uneasy look was plastered on her face as she stopped in front of the tom. "I don't think I can accept... Even if I may feel a strong bond with you, I'm not ready to settle down. There's so much to see in this world that I have yet to witness!"

kittygirl
March 17th, 2020, 07:44 PM
ashcloud closed his eyes tight and gritted his teeth, he knew he shouldn't have said that. ashcloud simply got and trotted toward the gorse tunnel, his trot quickly turned into a sprint as he ran out of the clearing and into the territory. starshooter

tye
March 17th, 2020, 08:01 PM
A soft drum of paws echoed into the leader's den however the tom didn't dare took a step forehead unable to be seen. He made another soft 'tap, tap, tap' as if he was knocking, waiting for a cats' reply. However, seconds later, the tabby's weird jingle tone gave it away:

"One knock two knock three knock four, how many steps are we close to Alore?"

Terrestrial
March 17th, 2020, 09:07 PM
Hollowedaster padded toward Flintspirit, but he stopped his yellow gaze landing on Flamepelt and kits?! His yellow gaze switched from blank to happiness, but then he continued toward Flintspirit "yes?"he called over to the tom. RedHead

Starfall
March 17th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Cedarstream dug her claws into the soggy ground and stretched. She couldn't deny feeling a little nervous, which was a strange and foreign feeling for the otherwise confident cat, in training her apprentice. He had so much to learn, especially about clan ways so quickly. She wanted to find an engaging way to teach the young tom without him talking against their ways as he had on the patrol. Her seafoam gaze flickered to the bright day that was just beginning. The melt was full underway now with the smells of new leaf all around them. It made her hopeful and cheerful to see the forest regrowing as it was.

Starfall
Ever starshooter Yelloweye
He was hunched over a rock, front paws pressing it into the ground, a look of disgust was plastered on his face. Blazingpaw was begining to rethink this whole 'Become one of them' plan. He was not liking it. They were constantly doing something! Checking the boarders. Hunting. Training. Checking the boarders again. Helping the Medicine Cat find the Herbs. He swore he was going insane. If he wasn't already, he would be in the forseeable future.

His attention was ripped away from the rock he was pushing into the ground by movement in the corner of his eye. The tom looked up to see his Teacher...or, Mentor, is what they call it here. He kept eye contact with her for a moment before letting out a click of his tongue and returning his attention to the rock.

Owlwatcher had informed him of Hollowedaster, and Flintspirit believed the tom needed a warning. Plus there were two patrols that hadn’t reported. Well.... maybe just one... with Mintfrost’s unfortunate demise. The tomcat was still mourning over his friend, he’d heard the news about what had happened to him. He only hoped the tom was hunting with Starclan now.
“Sunsnow! Cranerose! Mosspaw! Silversky! Blackpaw! Darkpaw! Hollowedaster!” The deputy called, ears flicking as he awaited the mentioned cats to come and see him. There were only three who would be punished today, thank Starclan.

[ Vessel ponyapan Starfall Skye Solstice_X FlameQueen ]

The apprentice had seen this coming...honestly. Normally he'd be flustered about it and worried, but...he didn't really feel that way. It was more of a dull sense of worry. Mosspaw picked himself up and trot over to Flintst-spirit. He wasn't a Leader anymore. He rolled over onto his stomach and gave up within seconds. Were they really that bad off that their own leader wouldn't fight for them? Not that he was in the first place though. No effort put into trying to find them food. No he just put on some games and tried to hide their problems under a rock.

As he was told he was going on yet another patrol the Tuxedo lowered his head. Maybe he was just tired, or maybe it was just the lack of sunlight. Sunlight always seemed to make him happier. Maybe he just had to start trying again, caring again? Because maybe everything he was doing wasn't for nothing. So, with a little spark of determination Mosspaw gave his Mentor a soft, very small, apologetic smile. He hadn't even met his mentors eyes in a moon. "I'll try." it was just a whisper, but to the withering tom, it was a decleration.
Blissie Bliss Slatepaw Vessel

Ever
March 17th, 2020, 09:29 PM
Pinepath's pelt twitched with energy as she padded out of the warrior's den. Her tail twitched as she eagerly searched someone to talk to, she was up to do anything today! And especially with someone else. She was always so eager to make new friends and spend time with others. Plus it was a chance to show off her fine new skills as a freshly made warrior!

[open :) ]

Dark Flame
March 18th, 2020, 03:19 AM
"Don't worry I got ya." Carefully putting his son down. "Wanna try?" Looking at Clawkit.

---

Ravenspirit nodded at Flintspirit. Turning to his apprentice, bright yellow eyes searching for the molly as multiple possible lessons ran through his thoughts.

implimm

Clawkit gave a nod, excited. Being lifted in the air? How fun! He turned to his brother, who was smiling happily.
Shimm

Dark Flame
March 18th, 2020, 03:21 AM
Hawkmist looked up at the kit. Huh. Kits don’t normally come in.

“I’m Hawkmist. And... well... I guess I could. I’m... not really a cat who likes playing with kits though...” FuzzyRatto

cmdR_Paige
March 18th, 2020, 10:13 AM
RedHead Solstice_X

Silversky felt a twinge of frustration well within her. She literally was steps away from the medicine den...

But she couldn't let her clan down.

She wouldn't.

"Blackpaw is my apprentice, sir," she stuttered. "And... before I go, may I speak with you in private?

Slatepaw
March 18th, 2020, 10:31 AM
The bubble copper-toned warrior sat beside his pal, his nub of a tail flicking in the dirt below, whispering softly, "So our patrol partners are on Flintspirit's bad-guy list, huh? " He couldn't help but laugh at his own terminology, his ears and eyes on a swivel as he looked for those clanmates. "We'll have to make sure they have their best patrol ever! " And with that, he fell to a hush hush tone, sitting close to Bouncesnarl as they waited.

Blissie Bliss Vessel Starfall

RedHead
March 18th, 2020, 12:15 PM
As Silversky approached him, Flintspirit's eyes widened in realization. "Of goodness I'm sorry, I know that." He scoffed to himself, shaking his head at his forgetfulness. "I was meaning to call for Springpaw, I'm trying to give some apprentices who don't have mentors some training. A bunch of warriors went missing recently, so I've been a little frazzled. Sorry about that." He gave her a sheepish look, feeling a little dumb for making that mistake. But at her question, Flintspirit gave a vigorous nod. Anything to make up for his dumb mistake. "Birdpaw, would you mind finding Springpaw and Darkpaw? That way when I finish talking with Silversky we can head right out." He meowed kindly to the young apprentice who'd quickly joined him. Then he turned back to Silversky, gesturing to her with his tail to a far corner of the clearing. "What is it?" He questioned quietly once they were out of earshot of the buzzing clearing, his eyes focused on the she-cat so she knew he was listening intently.

Skye Slatepaw Bluepetal Vessel

-------------

Foxbound padded into the clearing as Flintspirit called her name, glancing towards Plumpaw and Ravenspirit. "Hey there you two, ready for this patrol?" She asked, her orange eyes bright. She wished Duskpaw could be joining them, but unfortunately her apprentice was..... Not in the best condition right now. The poor she-cat was still healing from her attack. Foxbound only hoped she would get better eventually. "Let's head out." She meowed offering a smile to the two other cats before she turned and began to pad out of camp. Hopefully there was no trouble on the Shadowclan border, with the alliance now over and done with.

implimm Shimm

Slatepaw
March 18th, 2020, 12:20 PM
Birdpaw nodded attentively at their new trainers words, "Yes. Of course. " Her words trembled with her body, but she turned to go find her fellow apprentices, curious of what they might be talking about.
RedHead

The small grey tabby padded through camp, her blue eyes attentive for the others, "Springpaw? Darkpaw?" Her voice was hushed but her actions were attentive.
Bluepetal Vessel

RedHead
March 18th, 2020, 12:42 PM
"Wait--!" It was too late. The bright orange tom had also had his sweetly blue eyes locked onto the leaf as well, but when Sweetsong realised he wasn't the only tom to have an interest in it, it was too late. The tiny warrior crashed into Jaggedhawk's body. With the lack of prey and his generally small stature, there wasn't that much impact between the two but Sweetsong was always a tad dramatic. he fell to the floor with a playful howl. "Oof! Sorry 'bout that, Handsome." He scrambled to his paws.

The silver striped tomcat seemed to be even more oblivious than Sweetsong had been to a second cat hunting the leaf. But as soon as the other tom crashed into him, Jaggedhawk's lime green eyes flicked up and met Sweetsong's blue ones, swallowing a bit at the eye contact. He held the leaf dumbly between his jaws, blinking a couple times before he spat out the leaf and let out a strained laugh. "Heh thanks... Um yeah, I'm sorry too..." Great Starclan when flirting was turned towards him Jaggedhawk didn't handle it very well. He coughed a little and then gave a smile, looking down towards the mangled leaf at his paws. "I was just... y'know.... Hunting?" He offered, knowing there was no way to make him look less like a kit than he was.

teddy.
March 18th, 2020, 12:51 PM
The silver striped tomcat seemed to be even more oblivious than Sweetsong had been to a second cat hunting the leaf. But as soon as the other tom crashed into him, Jaggedhawk's lime green eyes flicked up and met Sweetsong's blue ones, swallowing a bit at the eye contact. He held the leaf dumbly between his jaws, blinking a couple times before he spat out the leaf and let out a strained laugh. "Heh thanks... Um yeah, I'm sorry too..." Great Starclan when flirting was turned towards him Jaggedhawk didn't handle it very well. He coughed a little and then gave a smile, looking down towards the mangled leaf at his paws. "I was just... y'know.... Hunting?" He offered, knowing there was no way to make him look less like a kit than he was.

"Hunting?" He quirked a brow, snort-laughing at the tom. Sweetsong bumped his hip into the side of the silver tom. "Great Starclan, you're handsome and a brilliant hunter?! Aren't I blessed to be in your presence, Jaggedhawk." Sweetsong hummed to him with a flutter of his eyes. He batted the leaf, knocking it from Jaggedhawks paws with a playful chirp sound. "Show me your hunting moves! If you dare," Sweetsong snickered, pouncing to the other side of where the leaf laid, glancing back up into the other warriors' eyes.

fr0ggy
March 18th, 2020, 01:13 PM
[ starshooter ]
~~

Realization dawned on Violetleap and she laughed loudly, "Ohhh that makes much more sense. You need to be more clear!!" The large she-cat's laughter abruptly stopped when she heard Dawnblossom's next sentence. She gasped, "He's here now?? Well, where is he? This is important information Dawn." Her head whipped around as she tried to find this mystery cat, then turned to look directly into her friend's eyes.
~~
(its no problem! also, i apologize if this didnt make much sense, im really tired and cant think straight lol)

lio
March 18th, 2020, 01:54 PM
[ BILL. Russetfern and Co. plookle ]

Ashcloud's gift brought Duskstar's eyes to narrow, wishing to just be left alone with Bluegorse as she tried to comfort him. Another outsider had entered and she attempted not to groan in annoyance. How did they keep finding the camp, as well as her den? The she-cat sighed and shook her head, biting her tongue to keep from scolding Ashcloud. He had already left by the time she was ready to speak, there was no use wasting her breath. Duskstar stared at the outsiders, however, pressing herself as close to Bluegorse as she could, almost protectively. Before addressing the outsiders, she pulled the squirrel closer, nudging it toward the young tom with a quiet, "eat". Then she turned back to the unfamiliar felines.
"Who are you and why should I allow you to join? Who told you of ThunderClan?" she questioned, blatant annoyance on her face. Duskstar looked between Swift and Meggie, ears flat against her head. If they did not speak, she would be required to drive them out.

--

[ vermin ]
[ Replying separately. ]

Duskstar had been resting in her den when she heard the soft drumming of paws, her ears perking. She looked up and moved into a sitting position, keeping a formal composure. Immediately familiarity rang on her expression as the voice sounded, recognizing the guest to be Quillpaw.
"You may enter, Quillpaw," she called.

cmdR_Paige
March 18th, 2020, 04:00 PM
RedHead

"Thank you, Flintspirit," Silversky sighed with relief. "You see... I was out hunting little under a moon ago, and I may have..." Embarrassed, she continued quietly. "...fallen. Out of a tree. A-and... I asked Tallmarsh if she would help me, but... you know what happened to her. I've been waiting for Lionwhisker to see me, and I don't want to let the Clan down. It means everything to me." She looked up at Flintspirit with heterochromatic eyes plagued with guilt. "Please, sir. May I stay here to rest?

[Link to post so you know the context:

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=638626#post638626 ]

FuzzyRatto
March 18th, 2020, 05:17 PM
Hawkmist looked up at the kit. Huh. Kits don’t normally come in.

“I’m Hawkmist. And... well... I guess I could. I’m... not really a cat who likes playing with kits though...” FuzzyRatto

"Well that doesn't matter. What do you do for fun? We could do that instead. Can I come in?" She stuck a paw inside, then another, and soon all four were inside the den. "Whaoooooo! Look, Imma warrior! Rarrrrr! Evils be afraid!"

Dirtfur
March 18th, 2020, 05:53 PM
Shadepaw bit into a fresh-kill. He kept his eye on Flintspirit, planning whenever to attack that mouse-dung. As the apprentice swallowed his meal, he licked his scratched body, cleaning blood from the fresh-kill.

(Open)

MEAT ANGELS
March 18th, 2020, 06:14 PM
[QUOTE=Dirtfur;649100]Shadepaw bit into a fresh-kill. He kept his eye on Flintspirit, planning whenever to attack that mouse-dung. As the apprentice swallowed his meal, he licked his scratched body, cleaning blood from the fresh-kill.

Fogwhisper sat at the edge of the clearing, as far away from the other cats as she could be. She curled her plumy tail around her paws, her sadness growing as she watched the other cats talk and play. If only she had friends like that.... then maybe Starclan wouldn't have fated her the way they did.... But no. Now wasn't the time for that kind of thinking.

Fogwhisper glanced at Shadepaw, her tail flicking back and forth, He seemed to be glaring at the deputy, and wounded. She glanced at her paws. Maybe he would appreciate some company. She padded toward him, trembling. She couldn't remember the last time she had had a normal conversation with one of her clanmates. Ever since.... ever since the dreams started. But now wasn't the time to think about that. Cautiously, she crept toward the apprentice, getting ready to greet them. "Hi! Need company?" she meowed cheerfully.

Dirtfur
March 18th, 2020, 07:09 PM
Fogwhisper sat at the edge of the clearing, as far away from the other cats as she could be. She curled her plumy tail around her paws, her sadness growing as she watched the other cats talk and play. If only she had friends like that.... then maybe Starclan wouldn't have fated her the way they did.... But no. Now wasn't the time for that kind of thinking.

Fogwhisper glanced at Shadepaw, her tail flicking back and forth, He seemed to be glaring at the deputy, and wounded. She glanced at her paws. Maybe he would appreciate some company. She padded toward him, trembling. She couldn't remember the last time she had had a normal conversation with one of her clanmates. Ever since.... ever since the dreams started. But now wasn't the time to think about that. Cautiously, she crept toward the apprentice, getting ready to greet them. "Hi! Need company?" she meowed cheerfully.

The dark apprentice snapped his head towards the annoying warrior. The warrior seems be glowing purple, which irritates Shadepaw. "I am no need for a company," he growled, unsheathing his claws.
Turning back to Flintspirit, an idea popped inside the tomcat's mind. "Actually, I do need a..um.. fr-" Shadepaw choked on the f word that he despise the most. He can't believe he is saying it. "-f-friend."

Sweetie
March 18th, 2020, 07:54 PM
"Yup, ready whenever you are." Nodding at Foxbound's question. A close-lipped smile was forced onto his face as Plumpaw came into view. "Ready? Have you done border patrols before?" Not knowing much about his apprentice Ravenspirit prayed to Starclan that she wouldn't take his question the wrong way.

implimm RedHead

lio
March 18th, 2020, 08:12 PM
Duskstar walked from her den, immediately heading towards the Highpeak. There was not much to be done, but it would be good to have the Clan's input on something.

"Let all those old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highpeak for a Clan meeting!"

--

RedHead SilentLamb Kitty Mama Bugsy Vessel Ever Slushie Blissie Bliss Shimm Sneakyfox55 FlameQueen Skye Solstice_X starshooter BILL. Radetzky ShadowReaper Amber’light :Grimm: lilycloud57 Bumblebelly Salt pathos Starfall Bluepetal Yelloweye Dirtfur implimm Slatepaw bmkmb FlamePaw10101 Bravekit ponyapan Pepperkins leafpool+crowfeather Dust Chestnutdust RowlesKids n0ne Silvershadow9 Miss kitty cat

RAT KING
March 18th, 2020, 08:24 PM
Gloomywind stretched as she exited the elder's den where her mate resided, having just taken a nap with Blossombreeze. Sunlight dappled her hefty grey-and-white pelt as she yawned. She picked up her pace and trotted into the gathering place near the Highpeak, after hearing her leader's call. She'd lived through quite a few leaderships as she was quite the old bag o' bones but she always tried to keep respectful of her leaders. She'd listen quietly to whatever Duskstar had to announce.

teddy.
March 18th, 2020, 08:28 PM
Sweetsong saw his grandmother across from his own den. He trotted over to Gloomywind ( Salt ) with a delighted purr, deciding to join alongside her for the clans meeting as he settled under the Highpeak. He wrapped his fiery orange tail around her but focused his eyes to Duskstar, their leader.

Silvershadow9
March 18th, 2020, 08:30 PM
Moonkit watched the other kits silently, sitting alone in a corner of the nursery. I wish I had friends or a littermate who could be annoying, she thought silently. Then I wouldn't be lonely anymore.

dino.
March 18th, 2020, 08:31 PM
Warily Buckbranch crept from the shadows of the warriors' den. He kept his chin high, but his tail swayed nervously back and forth as he took his spot at the very front of the crowd. It was probably nothing, but... the last time Flintstar had gotten angry with him, he'd been demoted. What if this fake leader was ticked off at him, too? Would he be kicked out over that stupid misunderstanding at her last meeting? No, surely not. I mean, come on, it's Duskfeather. She's tough, but she isn't cruel.

Silvershadow9
March 18th, 2020, 08:38 PM
Moonkit peeked out of the nursery at her leader's call. She wasn't old enough to hunt yet, but she could observe the meeting from where she sat now, tail wrapped neatly around her paws. She was finally old enough to see a clan meeting, even if it was from the entrance of the nursery. I wonder what Duskstar wants to announce, Moonkit thought to herself. It might be something interesting!

Sweetie
March 18th, 2020, 08:38 PM
Clawkit gave a nod, excited. Being lifted in the air? How fun! He turned to his brother, who was smiling happily.
Shimm

The dark warrior grabbed his other son and playfully swung him into the air. Slowly moving him side to side as if Clawkit was a bird flying in the air.

Madelaine
March 18th, 2020, 08:45 PM
[~] All Open [~]

Petalpaw padded out of the apprentices den after hearing her adopted aunt call a clan meeting. The molly looked around and tried to spot either Brightpaw or her adopted mother Linnetwing. The silver and white tabby she-cat noticed Linnewting sitting near the front.

~~~

Linnetwing had already been in camp when the clan meeting was called. The molly looked around the camp and saw Petalpaw walk over to her. The older she-cat dipped her head and motioned for her to sit next to her.

~~~

Fallenpaw padded out of the apprentices den in a better mood than he normally was. The young tom sat down near the back where he usually sat away from everyone. He peered up at his leader and waited for the meeting to officially start.

~~~

Bouncesnarl padded into the camp after a long walk out in the territory. The gay tom sat down in the middle of the clearing and glanced around at all his clanmates. He snuggled down with his paws tucked underneath him.

RedHead
March 18th, 2020, 08:52 PM
"Hunting?" He quirked a brow, snort-laughing at the tom. Sweetsong bumped his hip into the side of the silver tom. "Great Starclan, you're handsome and a brilliant hunter?! Aren't I blessed to be in your presence, Jaggedhawk." Sweetsong hummed to him with a flutter of his eyes. He batted the leaf, knocking it from Jaggedhawks paws with a playful chirp sound. "Show me your hunting moves! If you dare," Sweetsong snickered, pouncing to the other side of where the leaf laid, glancing back up into the other warriors' eyes.

Jaggedhawk stared with wide eyes at Sweetsong as the tomcat moved and talked, swallowing once again. This was not a good time to catch him off guard, not at all. "Blessed in my presence are you-" Jaggedhawk spluttered to a stop with his words and shook his head vigorously. Pull yourself together dude! You're not a helpless flirt! He took a couple of deep breaths, glad that Sweetsong seemed to be moving to something more playful rather than dishing out compliments. He could handle playful, that was his forte, after all. "Are you sure you wanna see them Sweetsong? You might go blind from pure awesomeness and hunting expertise." The silver striped tom grinned, his eyes narrowing playfully as he dropped into a skilled crouch, his tail flicking gently. "Prepare yourself." He murmured before leaping for the leaf once more, his paws outstretched and ready to land squarely on the leaf.

Yelloweye
March 18th, 2020, 09:02 PM
Hazelpaw came out of the apprentices den and padded up to the growing crowd of cats under the highpeak

Leucos
March 18th, 2020, 09:05 PM
hxneysuckle
Hurrying on over from the medicine den, Lionwhisker padded over the crowd . Now where would he sit?....beneath duskstar? No....that's deputy ....
He just wormed his way to the front and took his seat. Showing that he was present and all ears.

Sneakyfox55
March 18th, 2020, 09:19 PM
Duskstar walked from her den, immediately heading towards the Highpeak. There was not much to be done, but it would be good to have the Clan's input on something.

"Let all those old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highpeak for a Clan meeting!"

--

RedHead SilentLamb Kitty Mama Bugsy Vessel Ever Slushie Blissie Bliss Shimm Sneakyfox55 FlameQueen Skye Solstice_X starshooter BILL. Radetzky ShadowReaper Amber’light :Grimm: lilycloud57 Bumblebelly Salt pathos Starfall Bluepetal Yelloweye Dirtfur implimm Slatepaw bmkmb FlamePaw10101 Bravekit ponyapan Pepperkins leafpool+crowfeather Dust Chestnutdust RowlesKids n0ne Silvershadow9 Miss kitty cat

Hearing the meeting being called, Ferretwatcher padded out of the Warriors den to join everyone.

Slinking from the side of camp, Brightpaw walked over to see what was going on.

Ever
March 18th, 2020, 09:35 PM
Cedarstream padded in quietly, the warmer weather had put her in a good mood. She sat quietly near the edge of the crowd, eager to hear what Duskstar had to say so she could get out hunting.

Pinepath watched Duskstar through careful eyes, she still wasn't sure in the young leader yet. Nothing much had happened since her taking leadership and the young warrior itched for some action... or anything to show that Duskstar was going to do something new with the clan.

CloverAndCoffee
March 18th, 2020, 09:49 PM
Heronwave would sit at the edge of camp, rocking on a weak tree. He'd yawn, bored. " Is there anything to do besides sit here? " He'd complain.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
GIMME ALL UR CATNIP, DIS A CATNIP ROBBERY

CloverAndCoffee
March 18th, 2020, 09:54 PM
Heronwave stared at the clearing. A squirrel would pass by, and try to climb the tree. "Ay. My tree, " he'd bat at the squirrel, thinking it was a cat.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

GIMME UR HECKIN CATNIP, DIS A CATNIP ROBBERY

:cuddle: Clover :bounce:

plum
March 18th, 2020, 10:09 PM
The molly stares incredulously at her mentor, her daft, lame, simple-minded, no-good mentor. Her sky blue eyes slowly shift from Ravenspirit to Foxbound, as if looking to the she-cat wondering if even this warrior she'd never spoken to before realized the obvious, before looking back at him. "I think you spend too much time playing toss-the-kit with your kids," the apprentice finally stammers still in utter disbelief. "Let's just go, please. Please," she practically begs Foxbound. The sooner she got this over with the sooner she could get back and far away from the guy.

RedHead Shimm

Slatepaw
March 18th, 2020, 11:12 PM

--

Birdpaw peaked up from her nap in the apprentice den, hurrying out to join the meeting. As for Stormfrost, he as very tentatively watching the highpeak as he awaited what Duskstar would say. Copperbounce was laying in a sunbeam, his amber eyes gazing at thier leader in curiousity.

Sweetie
March 19th, 2020, 12:11 AM
Her first clan meeting! This was sooooo exciting! Faith kit ran out to the call of Duskstar. Adrenaline running through her veins as she took in all of the cats streaming in. "Whoaaaa..." She's never seen so many cats in one place!

(Open)
------

Ravenspirit calmly walked to the clearing, his eyes on the leader wondering what she was calling for today. While on the outside he seemed fine but on the inside, the tom was worrying about his apprentice's relationship. So far it hasn't been very pretty or nice and he doesn't know what to do with her.

(Open)
------

Owlwatcher grinned and sat down, waiting for the news.

plum
March 19th, 2020, 12:16 AM
Plumpaw slides out of the apprentice's den, sleepy and unhappy as usual, but obedient. She finds a quiet part of the clearing to watch Duskstar upon the Highpeak.

Sweetie
March 19th, 2020, 12:33 AM
He was shocked, absolutely baffled. "No, if you don't mind Foxbound I need to speak to my apprentice." Putting his paw out in front of Plumpaw to stop the apprentice from going ahead. "I know that we got off the wrong paw in the beginning but I have been nothing short of kind and polite with you and this is what I receive? Glares and your side remarks." Ravenspirit shook his head at the molly. "I have been very patient with you and I don't know what your problem with me is but it better go away. If you decide to still act like an ass-hat I will happily roll out the consequences and let Flinstspirit or Duskstar deal with your crap." With that he turned around and walked out of the camp not caring if his apprentice came or not. How dare she! The dark tabby was fuming and the fact that he brought his kits into this did not help the anger.
implimm RedHead

plum
March 19th, 2020, 12:44 AM
Finally! Ravenspirit was willing to talk to her! Well, she had plenty to say, StarClan knew. But he berates her instead, declaring himself the saint and her the antagonist. She doesn't even have the chance to respond before he storms out, and Plumpaw is left standing with Foxbound alone. She frowns, the very tip of her tail twitching. "I'd rather train alone if he's the one who has to try to teach me anything." This genuinely upset her. "I'm at the end of my training stuck with an absolute jerk who's done nothing but tell me to keep quiet and patronize me." For a heartbeat, it seems she is truthfully quite sad about the matter. But then, she pads off, following the tom's pawsteps.

Shimm RedHead

Dark Flame
March 19th, 2020, 02:42 AM
Hawkmist walked out of the Warriors den, and sat a little farther away from his kin. What is this about? (Open RP)

~~~

Ebonywing and Bonekit sat at the nursery edge, watching the meeting. Bravekit and Clawkit joined them, excited. (Open RP)

Dark Flame
March 19th, 2020, 02:44 AM
Hawkmist stared at the kit, a little confused. “Sorry, but that is nothing close to what a Warrior’s life is like. You’ve been told wrong.” He snapped. FuzzyRatto

Dark Flame
March 19th, 2020, 02:57 AM
The dark warrior grabbed his other son and playfully swung him into the air. Slowly moving him side to side as if Clawkit was a bird flying in the air.

Clawkit gave a laugh, and looked back down at his older brother who just chuckled. “I told you it was fun!”

The two kits laughed, before Clawkit began acting like a bird, pretending he was flapping his wings.
Shimm

dino.
March 19th, 2020, 07:34 AM
Finchkit tore away from the nursery, staring up at Duskstar with utter awe plastered on his face. It's her! It's the leader! And she's amazing! He wanted to stand up there with her, even if just for a moment. But he was too small to make the climb, so he had to settle for a spot by the nursery. Even so, he watched with awestruck eyes.

Radetzky
March 19th, 2020, 08:10 AM
Tigerleap pricked her ears as she heard Flintspirit call out her name for a border patrol. Happy for being chosen for a patrol, she patted over to Silversky. It looked as if Silversky was busy talking to Flintspirit, so Tigerleap sat down a fox length away.
She wrapped her tail over her paws and sat still, waiting. RedHead Skye Bumblebelly

I'm so, so sorry for not being active lately, but I have a lot of work with school and that stuff. But I'll probably be more active from now on!

Radetzky
March 19th, 2020, 08:22 AM
Tigerleap rose to her paws and patted in to the clearing. She sat down gracefully beneath the Highpeak with her tail wrapped around her paws and looked up at Duskstar.

teddy.
March 19th, 2020, 08:30 AM
Sweetsong saw his fellow patrol cat, his whiskers quivering with excitement as he bounced across the clearing. it had been a moon or so since he'd done one, so it was nice to be back up on a patrol! He plopped his flank down besides Tigerleap, "I heard rumours of a mouse nest around the border," he hummed in idle conversation to them.

Skye Bumblebelly Radetzky

teddy.
March 19th, 2020, 09:09 AM
Sweetsong watched with warm, content-filled eyes. He watched the way Jaggedhawk moved and played, a deep smile on his own muzzle at the other content. He was captivated by the other warrior, letting out small chirps and coo sounds of happiness. "You're brilliant!" He bowed down, tail and flank up in the air. "I must watch you with live prey, one day. It will be a beautiful sight to see; not that you aren't already beautiful, of course." He shot the tom a wink.

RedHead

FuzzyRatto
March 19th, 2020, 09:58 AM
Hawkmist stared at the kit, a little confused. “Sorry, but that is nothing close to what a Warrior’s life is like. You’ve been told wrong.” He snapped. FuzzyRatto

She looked down in shame. "Oh... Then... Growing up sucks!"