PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Dark Flame
March 19th, 2020, 10:16 AM
He gave a soft smile. “It’s not too bad. You still get to battle evil. It’s just... some warriors act more... badly than others.” FuzzyRatto

Shadowsight
March 19th, 2020, 12:01 PM
Shadowsight looked up from her nest. "Could you keep it down? I'm trying to sleep." She mewed. She put her head back down and closed her eyes.

Shadowsight lifted her head. "Could you keep it down, I'm trying to sleep." She put her head down and closed her eyes.

marshy
March 19th, 2020, 01:12 PM
Stormwind ran out to the Highpeak and sat down excitedly. Ready for what Duskstar had to say.

Terrestrial
March 19th, 2020, 02:20 PM
{Their all open}
Flamepelt and her kits gathered and sat in the back of the growing crowd.

---

Goldenkit sat down next to her mother it was her first meeting! Her golden tabby pelt shone like the sun and her blue eyes blazed with excitement.

---

Honeykit raced around her family her tiny paws moving in a flash as she excitedly ran around.

kittygirl
March 19th, 2020, 02:50 PM
ashcloud had returned to camp a while ago, he happily trotted out and sat down at the front of the crowd. he as usual sat neat and straight up, he stared up at the new thunderclan leader and waited for her to speak.

chaton
March 19th, 2020, 03:00 PM
Dawnblossom ran up to the Highpeak, barely avoiding stepping on clanmates' tails as she rushed by. She gazed up to Duskstar and breathed a sigh of relief. Thank StarClan... I'm not late! She was intently focused on waiting for the announcement to begin, ignoring any outside forces that might cause her to get punished... one particular cat came to her mind, but she just hoped they wouldn't notice her.

Silvershadow9
March 19th, 2020, 03:50 PM
Moonkit peeked into the elder's den shyly. "Can I help with anything?"

Storm Flower
March 19th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Grasspelt meowed "I need my ticks off and then I will tell you a story kit!"

Leucos
March 19th, 2020, 04:21 PM
BILL. Wings

Ears up and alert, Lionwhisker sat in his den after he grabbed a few herbs, ones that he thought could help ...Feverfew, Cobwebs if needed and marigold . He was amazed that there was still some left after tallmarsh had left I'll need to restock after newleaf arrives ... "thank you for helping me with this thunderhowl. I won't disappoint ,or hope I won't . " he meowed as he looked over at Duskpaw . His eyebrows furrowed . ..the poor thing...how long have the been like this?

MEAT ANGELS
March 19th, 2020, 04:21 PM
Fogwhisper stared up at the newly proclaimed Duskstar, her heart racing. She was ambitious. And cunning. But also wise, in a way the last leader wasn't. She knew what her clanmates wanted. But was that enough? Fogwhisper stared at her paws, scratched and dirty. Yes, was that enough? But more importantly, could she be enough, to gather the courage to ask her leader for the one thing she truly wanted? To accept the calling that had been wrapped around Fogwhispers heart for as long as she could remember, to ask Duskstar if she could become a medicine cat?

BEAR.
March 19th, 2020, 04:27 PM
Bluegorse wasn't the first one here this time! Rats!

Disappointed in himself, he took to the back of the crowd and looked expectantly up at Duskstar.

MEAT ANGELS
March 19th, 2020, 04:28 PM
Fogwhisper padded cautiously into the medicine den, her anxiety growing. Maybe Liowhisker wouldn't mind if she peaked around, just to wrap her head around it all. Being a warrior wasn't something she would prefer, if THIS was an option. As she padded for ward, she noticed the sounds of cats coughing and wails of, "Help, I've got a thorn in my paw!" Fogwhisper winced. Poor Lionwhisker must have his paws full. She carefully crept to the entrance of the den, glancing back one last time. "Maybe one day..." she whispered to the den walls. And with that, she swept her way out, leaving nothing but a few scattered borage leaves.

FuzzyRatto
March 19th, 2020, 04:45 PM
He gave a soft smile. “It’s not too bad. You still get to battle evil. It’s just... some warriors act more... badly than others.” FuzzyRatto Shadowsight

She lowered her voice to a whisper. "Oh-sorry! Oh... Well, then. I'll just be one of the good ones!"

MEAT ANGELS
March 19th, 2020, 04:55 PM
Fogwhisper curled up in her nest, ignoring the sunlight dancing across her back. She sighed and closed her eyes. Why did she feel so lonely in a camp full of cats?

Wings
March 19th, 2020, 06:24 PM
(Here's a list of her injuries for reference:
-Broken back left leg
-Torn Ear
-Large gash on her neck
-Large gash on her side
-Small cuts and bruises pretty much everywhere)

The young she groaned in her nest. Her whole body hurt from her head to the tip of her tail. That mouse-brain. Tallmarsh had decided not to treat her wounds and broken leg so she was left with now infected wounds and a fused leg. Duskpaw then opened her eyes to see Lionwhisker and a shadowclan cat talking? That's odd. Her thought though was cut short from a sharp pain on her neck. "It hurtttttts."
BILL. SilentLamb

wren
March 19th, 2020, 11:52 PM
Shadepaw bit into a fresh-kill. He kept his eye on Flintspirit, planning whenever to attack that mouse-dung. As the apprentice swallowed his meal, he licked his scratched body, cleaning blood from the fresh-kill.

(Open)

Lambsprint came trotting back into camp, her legs coated in a thick layer of mud from her run. An involuntary run. She’d been chasing a small shrew who decided to lead her through the mud on a wild goose chase for a few seconds. Though the hunting attempt turned up fruitless she was still happy to at least have got out and felt something other than snow beneath her toes. She smiled faintly and trotted into camp without a care who looked at her until her eyes fell upon shadepaw. He looked alone while he finished his meal... perhaps she could join him. “Hey do’ya mind if I joined ya? My legs are awful tired and I could use a good conversation right bout now” she mused quietly plopping down next to him without an invitation

Dark Flame
March 20th, 2020, 02:40 AM
Shadowsight

She lowered her voice to a whisper. "Oh-sorry! Oh... Well, then. I'll just be one of the good ones!"

Hawkmist smiled. This kit was energetic, and reminded him of himself as a kit. ”I know you’ll be good.”
FuzzyRatto

Radetzky
March 20th, 2020, 03:01 AM
Tigerleap looked at Sweetsong, her ears pricked when she heard what he told her.
"In that case I'll be the first to catch them!" She said teasing. Tigerleap loved to hunt. But since this was a border patrol, she knew she couldn't have full focus for prey. But she was determined, this would be her first patrol since she had come back to ThunderClan after she went missing. And she would gladly rip the pelt of any non-thunderclan cat who passed the border. Skye Bumblebelly

Solstice_X
March 20th, 2020, 03:20 AM
Morningsun trotted in, her tail sweeping low behind her. What is this about now?

Blackpaw linked in, her head low as she searched for a space that would, for lack of a better word, allow her to "blend in with the crowd".

FuzzyRatto
March 20th, 2020, 12:53 PM
Hawkmist smiled. This kit was energetic, and reminded him of himself as a kit. ”I know you’ll be good.”
FuzzyRatto

"Yay! Well... Imma go out. It's stuffy in here. Wanna come?" Pinekit turned and left.

lio
March 20th, 2020, 12:57 PM
Duskstar allowed her gaze to pass over the crowd, nodding to herself when enough of the Clan had gathered. The leader straightened her posture and began the meeting.

"There is an apprentice within our Clan who has come to be without a mentor, and it is time for a reassignment in order to continue their training. Fallenpaw [ Blissie Bliss ], come forward."

Madelaine
March 20th, 2020, 01:38 PM
Fallenpaw heard his name get called and his fur grew hot with embarrassment. He never liked to be the center of attention, but he was excited to recieve a new mentor. A mentor that would train him to be a fine warrior some day. Fallenpoaw stepped forward.

kittygirl
March 20th, 2020, 02:13 PM
ashcloud felt as a sense of pride swell in his heart, Finally something to get my mind off of stupid "love" and A chance for me to be a mentor! he thought with a purr.

Silvershadow9
March 20th, 2020, 02:33 PM
"O-okay," Moonkit mumbled before leaving in search of mouse bile. She returned to the elder's den with moss soaked in mouse bile on a stick. She pawed through the elder's pelt in search of ticks and used the mouse bile to make them fall off before killing them. After a while, Moonkit mewed, "You're all done!" She threw away the mouse bile and washed her paws before returning to the elder's den for her story.

tye
March 20th, 2020, 06:51 PM
A heavy frown printed on the tabby's face paired with sad gleaming yellow eyes once staring at her leader. "The Duskf- , Duskstar," quickly correcting himself. Quillpaw casually settled down close to her , sighing loudly. He couldn't help but to throw a little jealous glare at Bluegorse before dragging his attention back to the leader. "I know you're quite occupied however I feel like a Troglodyte with all these tyros surpassing me in a blink of an eye. And- and, I do miss your company," he pouted, continuing on. "However once climbing up a hill you must scale higher into the mountains and that is where you are now. And I can't stop you! So, does that mean I must find a new master to train this fellow self orr..maybe I'm ready to become a lean mean fighting machine of a warrior?!" the lanky brown tabby said the ending statement with full excitement while flexing his paw to show off his invisible rippling muscles. Oh how he dreamt of leading a troop of cats into battle or simply just for the hunt. Felt like he's been an apprentice for eons! "Or- if you can fit me into your schedule we can train together?"

teddy.
March 20th, 2020, 07:43 PM
"You're such a debby downer!' Sweetsong rolled his eyes with a low chuckle as he stood, unable to keep still. The brightly coloured Tom began to pace, chewing his lip as he talked. "You know, I think thunderclan is doing alright! We're thriving, you know?"

RedHead
March 20th, 2020, 08:36 PM
Flintspirit had arrived to the gathering a little bit late, but he quietly took his place at the bottom of the highpeak, curling his tail nearly around his paws. Though as Duskstar mentioned there was only one apprentice who was in need of a mentor, he cast a glance up to the leader, his green gaze questioning. Last he recalled, there were quite a few apprentices who needed new mentors. Darkpaw, for one, Mintfrost's old apprentice. And he believed Birdpaw's mentor had disappeared recently. But the deputy didn't say anything, simply remaining quiet. But if Duskstar needed some reminding of these other apprentices, he would be sure to speak up. They couldn't leave mentorless apprentices wandering around Thunderclan.

----

Foxbound had been sitting near the back of the gathered cats, her orange gaze soft as she watched the young apprentice called pad up towards the highpeak. She only hoped that Duskpaw would get better soon, so she could continue teaching her the ways of clan life.

---

Moonbird tiredly made her way to the highpeak, her ears down and her tail dragging behind her. She was exhausted, this extra training was starting to get to her. But she sat down and listened quietly anyways, determined to remain a loyal warrior to Thunderclan.

---

Jaggedhawk was sitting near the front of the crowd, wide green eyes trained on the new mentor reassignment that Fallenpaw would receive. Maybe he'd finally get his own apprentice? That might not be the best idea though. The tom laughed quietly to himself at the thought, tail twitching with amusement.

---

Cherrybubble sat at attention with ears perked and green eyes honed in on the young apprentice. Another apprentice abandoned by their mentor. What is up with Thunderclan's warriors?!

Madelaine
March 20th, 2020, 09:52 PM
"You're such a debby downer!' Sweetsong rolled his eyes with a low chuckle as he stood, unable to keep still. The brightly coloured Tom began to pace, chewing his lip as he talked. "You know, I think thunderclan is doing alright! We're thriving, you know?"

Bouncesnarl looked at him. "That just one of my many flaws.", he teased with a chuckle. The tom watched him stand up. Is there fleas in his fur or something. "But it is the time for kits though. That's the best part of the spring and summer time.", he meowed. Bouncesnarl always thought the clan could use new cats.

teddy.
March 20th, 2020, 09:55 PM
Bouncesnarl looked at him. "That just one of my many flaws.", he teased with a chuckle. The tom watched him stand up. Is there fleas in his fur or something. "But it is the time for kits though. That's the best part of the spring and summer time.", he meowed. Bouncesnarl always thought the clan could use new cats.

"Then its ashame my heart longs for a Tom, I doubt I'll be much use regarding the clans expansion," Sweetsong purred, winking teasingly back at Bouncesnarl. "So so so... how true is your name? Are you all snarl, no bite?" Bounce circled the other.

Madelaine
March 20th, 2020, 09:59 PM
"Then its ashame my heart longs for a Tom, I doubt I'll be much use regarding the clans expansion," Sweetsong purred, winking teasingly back at Bouncesnarl. "So so so... how true is your name? Are you all snarl, no bite?" Bounce circled the other.

Bouncesnarl was the same way. He only would ever be able to adopt which he already has. "I'm afraid that won't happen with me either. I've never been attracted to females, so.", he replied, feeling awkward. Most She-cats didn't want him as their mate anyway so. "I guess you can say that."

RedHead
March 20th, 2020, 10:32 PM
RedHead

"Thank you, Flintspirit," Silversky sighed with relief. "You see... I was out hunting little under a moon ago, and I may have..." Embarrassed, she continued quietly. "...fallen. Out of a tree. A-and... I asked Tallmarsh if she would help me, but... you know what happened to her. I've been waiting for Lionwhisker to see me, and I don't want to let the Clan down. It means everything to me." She looked up at Flintspirit with heterochromatic eyes plagued with guilt. "Please, sir. May I stay here to rest?

[Link to post so you know the context:

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=638626#post638626 ]

Flintspirit's eyes widened as the molly continued her story, realizing he maybe should've been more sympathetic to her injury, even if it wasn't super noticeable. "Of course! I should've realized you weren't looking to well. Please, if you need anything..." He leaned down to meet her eyes, hoping she would know he was being completely genuine, "don't be afraid to come ask me. I'm always open to lending a helping paw to anyone who needs it. Or even just a listening ear. And hopefully Lionwhisker's training goes fast and well." He placed his tail-tip gently on her shoulder, giving a solemn nod. "But yes, for now, the best you can do is rest." He gave her a smile, hoping he could maybe make up for his lack of empathy eariler.

-------

Sweetsong watched with warm, content-filled eyes. He watched the way Jaggedhawk moved and played, a deep smile on his own muzzle at the other content. He was captivated by the other warrior, letting out small chirps and coo sounds of happiness. "You're brilliant!" He bowed down, tail and flank up in the air. "I must watch you with live prey, one day. It will be a beautiful sight to see; not that you aren't already beautiful, of course." He shot the tom a wink.

RedHead

Jaggedhawk fumbled a little bit as he landed on the leaf, Sweetsong's noises making it all the harder to keep his composure. He cast a small frustrated look upward at the other flirty tom, upset that he wasn't on top of his game. Smooth flirting was his thing!!! He let out a huff as Sweetsong began speaking again, not sure how much more of the tom's compliments he could take. I gotta turn this situation around for real.... Jaggedhawk had tried to act suave and confident but clearly that had failed hard. He needed something to boost his flirting skills and gain his mojo back. He took a few more deep breaths and sat up, studying the other tom with a scrutinizing look. When in doubt, teasing is your best bet. If the other tom was going to dish out compliments, Jaggedhawk planned to take them in a stride and dish out some of his own... less than complimentary statements. "Of course I'm gorgeous, I'm glad you noticed." He drawled, tail flicking happily behind him, before it stilled and his face broke into a smirk. "But I worry about you Sweetie..." His voice trailed off as he got to his paws and padded around Sweetsong, before stopping in front of him and looking him up and down. "You could use a little more work before you're up to par with me, don't you think?" His grin was pure teasing but he tilted his head as if in innocence, his lime green eyes shining playfully. Now this was a game he could play.

Kitty Mama
March 21st, 2020, 12:34 AM
Late and hurrying to join the others, Crimsonhawk slipped into the clan meeting and tried to act as if she'd always been there, nothing to see. Just a regular clanmate participating in a meeting, not late at all! She shuffled her paws and fidgeted while waiting for the real announcements to begin, eager to hear what Duskstar had to share with them while her bright gaze was fixated on the leader.

Dark Flame
March 21st, 2020, 01:09 AM
"Yay! Well... Imma go out. It's stuffy in here. Wanna come?" Pinekit turned and left.

He nodded and left the den, following the kit.
FuzzyRatto

BEAR.
March 21st, 2020, 01:53 AM
"Considerin' you're tryin', that's already one step up from Tardymarsh."

Thunderhowl didn't understand why a medicine cat would be so neglectful of her patients, and he didn't really want to question it as he peered at the infected, oozing mess of an apprentice. Disgustin'.

"Get her wounds nice and clean-- use some water and moss to help scrub out the infected tissue and pus, then you should know how to apply the herbs to reduce the infection." From the marigold and feverfew he gathered, Thunderhowl figured Lionwhisker had it under control. "Do you have stingin' nettle? Can use that as an anti-inflammatory, it'll bring the swellin' down and soothe her wounds."

[ SilentLamb, Wings ]

Radetzky
March 21st, 2020, 03:49 AM
Tigerleap looked with interest at both Duskstar and Fallenpaw, but then shook her head a bit. She knew she wouldn't get this apprentice, and she was okay with it too. She had just recently come back to the Clan after being missing, so she'd prefer to stay without an apprentice for a while at least.
Instead, she glanced over the gathered cats. Who would be Fallenpaw's mentor?

FuzzyRatto
March 21st, 2020, 09:37 AM
He nodded and left the den, following the kit.
FuzzyRatto

"Okay! Now we can be loud! Sorof. If you had a one wish, what would it be?" She looked at her front left leg. "I wanna get rid of the crusty well. I don' like it, so I scratch it off, and then it huwts and bleeds and then it gets crusty again, and then I gotta pick it off all over again. I amnoyed at the crusty well."

Leucos
March 21st, 2020, 11:01 AM
BILL. Wings
That came to him as sort of a shock that bad?? Tallmarsh what had gotten into you?
At hearing the instructions he gave a nod then looked down at duskpaw "it'll be ok darling, the pain Will go away " he reassured . Ears twitching at stinging nettles . The tom quickly leapt up and head over to where the store would be. Searching around for the nettles the tom noticed that there was a small pile in general . He grumbled at that, he was lucky enough to have the ones he grabbed! But by chance he spotted some. There was only one left "thank starclan!" he meowed before snatching it and hurrying back on over , only to make sure to not crush the other herbs he placed near the apprentice . Setting them down he looked around for possible water spots in the den..maybe snowmelt even..

"could we use snowmelt ? I don't think there's any water on the ready .." I should gather some after this...if the moss is still present in leafbare .. with that he looked back at duskpaw "If you feel like it...can you tell us how this happened?? If you don't have the strength to that's perfectly fine." he said in a soothing type tone. With that he Went to search for any moss that could be laying around in the back of the den.

dino.
March 21st, 2020, 11:22 AM
Buckbranch flattened his ears and shook his head. Too many warriors were abandoning their apprentices. What was wrong with ThunderClan? Were they the only cats to have this going on? At least Duskstar is dealing with it... It felt strange to call her that, if only in his head. He glanced over at Fallenpaw, trying to take his mind off of it, when he noticed Foxbound sit down near the back of the crowd. His paws itched to stand and make his way over to her, but after what had happened last time he tried to strike up a quiet conversation at a Clan meeting... He bit the inside of his cheek and stayed put. Pleasantries could wait.

cmdR_Paige
March 21st, 2020, 12:13 PM
RedHead

"Thank you, sir," Silversky smiled, a wave of relief washing over her. "I'm forever in your debt."

Storm Flower
March 21st, 2020, 12:50 PM
grasspelt meowed "I will tell you about Lilyfrost my father"

teddy.
March 21st, 2020, 01:07 PM
Bouncesnarl was the same way. He only would ever be able to adopt which he already has. "I'm afraid that won't happen with me either. I've never been attracted to females, so.", he replied, feeling awkward. Most She-cats didn't want him as their mate anyway so. "I guess you can say that."

"Well, you don't always need a molly to have kittens! There's more than enough without parents, I'm sure. You could simply adopt with whatever tom is lucky enough to be your mate," Sweetsong let a soft, gentle coo noise leave him. His cheeks were heated under the pure white cheek fur as he watched Bouncesnarl. "Unless you already have one?" His words were a small whine.

Dark Flame
March 21st, 2020, 03:10 PM
"Okay! Now we can be loud! Sorof. If you had a one wish, what would it be?" She looked at her front left leg. "I wanna get rid of the crusty well. I don' like it, so I scratch it off, and then it huwts and bleeds and then it gets crusty again, and then I gotta pick it off all over again. I amnoyed at the crusty well."

Hawkmist looked out into the distance. “To be able to see what would have happened if I-“

He stopped. It was a personal wish, something that he rarely talked about, only to Ebonywing. Nevermind...”
FuzzyRatto

FuzzyRatto
March 21st, 2020, 04:28 PM
Hawkmist looked out into the distance. “To be able to see what would have happened if I-“

He stopped. It was a personal wish, something that he rarely talked about, only to Ebonywing. Nevermind...”
FuzzyRatto

"Huh? Ah, well. It doesna matter. If you know, that's good. Whadya like to do?"

lio
March 21st, 2020, 04:30 PM
She smiled as the apprentice stepped forward, giving a nod of greeting. Her gaze passed over the crowd before she settled on a mentor for Fallenpaw.

"You have gone without training for long enough. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, Fallenpaw [ Blissie Bliss ], you will be trained by Ashcloud [ amber'light ]. I entrust him to teach you well and pass on his eagerness."

Duskstar allowed the two to touch noses before she went on, though she stopped for a moment, looking as though she had just remembered something. With so many warriors going missing, it was hard to keep track of the apprentices with and without mentors- and Mintfrost's death had left another apprentice without a mentor as well. The Torbie frowned for a split heartbeat, then raised her voice once more.

"Two more apprentices have been left without mentors. After the tragic loss of Mintfrost," she cast a glance toward Bluegorse, hoping the name didn't cause any pain to the young warrior, "their apprentice is once again mentorless. And another apprentice was assigned a warrior who did not show for any training sessions, and soon turned up missing. Therefore, Darkpaw [ Vessel ], Birdpaw [ Slatepaw ], please step forward."

kittygirl
March 21st, 2020, 04:48 PM
ashcloud nodded and touched noses with his new apprentice, "we'll start your training after the meeting."" he promised before sitting down. Blissie Bliss

Madelaine
March 21st, 2020, 05:34 PM
[~] amber'light; [~]

Fallenpaw heard who his mentor was and got excited. He had already knew this cat, which was good. He didn't want to get used to a whole new cat. "Sounds good to me.", he whispered after touching her nose to his.

Wings
March 21st, 2020, 10:34 PM
The young she thought back to the attack. It was very clear in her mind still, though it seemed all like a blur. "Well, during the friendship games and the hide-and-fight game, I went off to go hide in a tree to wait for Foxbound to come so I could pounce on her from there. Then while I was up in the tree, some mud covered cat attacked me! Yeah, and after he so clearly beat me." She motioned with her tail to her wounds. "He threw me off the branch were I got this glorious injury!" She snarled the words but, while talking she motioned to her broken leg. Then, if she ever ran into that tom, she would rip him to shreds. "Yeah so that's how it happened." Duskpaw let her head fall into the moss and huffed. She was already sick of being in the medicine cat den and wanted to get out into the forest, or at least camp!
BILL. SilentLamb

CloverAndCoffee
March 21st, 2020, 10:41 PM
Heronwave awoke to the leader's call. The old tom listened for any sounds, then he followed the pawsteps of another cat. Turns out, he bumped into Buckbranch. " Sorry! " He'd mew.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Slushie
:rainbowllama: Cloverwish:rainbowllama:

Slatepaw
March 21st, 2020, 11:57 PM
She smiled as the apprentice stepped forward, giving a nod of greeting. Her gaze passed over the crowd before she settled on a mentor for Fallenpaw.

"You have gone without training for long enough. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, Fallenpaw [ Blissie Bliss ], you will be trained by Ashcloud [ amber'light ]. I entrust him to teach you well and pass on his eagerness."

Duskstar allowed the two to touch noses before she went on, though she stopped for a moment, looking as though she had just remembered something. With so many warriors going missing, it was hard to keep track of the apprentices with and without mentors- and Mintfrost's death had left another apprentice without a mentor as well. The Torbie frowned for a split heartbeat, then raised her voice once more.

"Two more apprentices have been left without mentors. After the tragic loss of Mintfrost," she cast a glance toward Bluegorse, hoping the name didn't cause any pain to the young warrior, "their apprentice is once again mentorless. And another apprentice was assigned a warrior who did not show for any training sessions, and soon turned up missing. Therefore, Darkpaw [ Vessel ], Birdpaw [ Slatepaw ], please step forward."

Birdpaw shifted on her paws anxiously, glancing around the clan as all eyes seemed to bore into her grey tabby pelt. Nodding to Duskstar, she stepped forward, holding her petite paws close to her shivering body as she looked up at their leader.

Dark Flame
March 22nd, 2020, 03:14 AM
"Huh? Ah, well. It doesna matter. If you know, that's good. Whadya like to do?"

”Normally it’s to go out of camp, go hunting, that kind of thing. But mostly I like being on my own, in my thoughts.”

The dark warrior looked up to the sky.
FuzzyRatto

dino.
March 22nd, 2020, 10:28 AM
[ Clover'Wish_101 ]

Buckbranch grunted at the sudden impact, but managed to keep his balance as he turned around to blink at the other tom. "It's fine. It was just an accident," he whispered in response. "But... I would keep your voice down. Duskfeath- Duskstar doesn't really care for cats talking during her meetings." And he didn't want to interrupt Darkpaw's and Birdpaw's mentor reassignments. If anything, he hoped his name was called to be one of their mentors. Ever since Sagepaw had gone missing, he'd felt bored. He fidgeted with his tail anxiously.

FuzzyRatto
March 22nd, 2020, 11:03 AM
”Normally it’s to go out of camp, go hunting, that kind of thing. But mostly I like being on my own, in my thoughts.”

The dark warrior looked up to the sky.
FuzzyRatto

"Oh..." She looked over at her friend, then up at the sky too. "Hey, look! That one's a cat face!" She followed a cloud with her tail. "And that one's a mouse! ...Without a tail." She followed that cloud too. "What shapes do you see?"

Dark Flame
March 22nd, 2020, 11:14 AM
"Oh..." She looked over at her friend, then up at the sky too. "Hey, look! That one's a cat face!" She followed a cloud with her tail. "And that one's a mouse! ...Without a tail." She followed that cloud too. "What shapes do you see?"

Hawkmist’s eyes darted around, before settling on a complex shape. “Looks like some sort of tree. And over there...”

He paused when he saw a cloud that looked like a paw. “A-and there’s a cloud that looks like... I actually can’t tell...”

He looked at a random cloud. “A squirrel! T-that’s it!”
FuzzyRatto

teddy.
March 22nd, 2020, 11:52 AM
Possumtoes squirmed out of the warrior dens, a few twigs and leafs poked out from the cats tufty, unkempt pelt but he didn't seem bothered. He shuffled into the clearing with a sneer on his lips, a single yellow-tinted fang poking from his mouth in a crooked-permanent fashion. The scruffy boy sat in the morning sun, his bag leg coming up to itch aggressively at the patch of dark tabby fur behind his ears. "Bloody fleas! Go bug another warrior!" He snarled at the nearly-microscopic bugs.
{Open!}

FuzzyRatto
March 22nd, 2020, 12:43 PM
Hawkmist’s eyes darted around, before settling on a complex shape. “Looks like some sort of tree. And over there...”

He paused when he saw a cloud that looked like a paw. “A-and there’s a cloud that looks like... I actually can’t tell...”

He looked at a random cloud. “A squirrel! T-that’s it!”
FuzzyRatto

"Squirrel? You sure? It looks more like a flower."

BEAR.
March 22nd, 2020, 01:09 PM
Thunderhowl squinted his eyes at Lionwhisker, confused by his comment about snowmelt and no water. It was the start of New-leaf and the piles of snow were slowly but surely being reduced to giant pools of water throughout the camp and territories. "Snowmelt is water. If you ain't got moss to soak it up, you can use a bundle of grass-- it ain't as effective but it'll work for a pinch."

While Lionwhisker was off searching, Thunderhowl examined her leg. "This set incorrectly. If you wanna be able to walk properly again, we're gonna have to break it and rebind it."

[ Wings, SilentLamb ]

Leucos
March 22nd, 2020, 01:21 PM
BILL. Wings

Hearing him say that it was practically water ...Lionwhisker mentally face pawed. ...well dumb question number one..c'mon lad your better than that.. shrugging it off he gave a nod. Finding some moss near the back he gave a relieved sigh and rolled some up with his paws. Gently picking it up with his jaws he head out side of his den and gently placed it down in the snowmelt. Giving it a few so it can soak up what it was there, he heard that they were going to have to break the leg...And rebind it? That gave him shivers she's going be in for a rough time... but what made him even more unsettled was that a cat attacked her during the friendship games..why? And who?

Picking up the moss he head back over and set it down "I'll tell duskstar about that if she doesn't know already...did they smell of our clan?" he asked. " If we're starting with the leg first I'll get the nettle ready ." he meowed . one thing at a time...

RAT KING
March 22nd, 2020, 01:54 PM
Possumtoes squirmed out of the warrior dens, a few twigs and leafs poked out from the cats tufty, unkempt pelt but he didn't seem bothered. He shuffled into the clearing with a sneer on his lips, a single yellow-tinted fang poking from his mouth in a crooked-permanent fashion. The scruffy boy sat in the morning sun, his bag leg coming up to itch aggressively at the patch of dark tabby fur behind his ears. "Bloody fleas! Go bug another warrior!" He snarled at the nearly-microscopic bugs.
{Open!}
Padding from the territory and into the camp, Ratwhorl smoothly made his way over to the grey warrior Possumtoes. The sandy tabby was well acquainted with this cat as they were kin. "You do know that maybe if you, hmm groomed yourself you wouldn't get so many fleas? Goodness I don't think even a dip in the river could help you now," he told him. His light tone meant that he was just teasing and meant no harm in it. Still, he didn't sit too close. He didn't want any more fleas than a wildcat was bound to have anyways.

teddy.
March 22nd, 2020, 02:02 PM
"Grooming is for Mollys! Do I look like a bloody she-cat to you?" He sneered, cheeks suddenly heated at his own question when he realised how much he fit into the stereotype of petite small cat. "Don't answer that, you little rat." He sneered with a wide grin, giggling to his brother. He shuffled closer, nuzzling up all over him "D'aw dont wnana share fleas with me, huh? You can't avoid your brother!" He dragged his tough, spiked tongue up Ratwhorl's cheek. He had a great amount of fun messing with his litter-mate.
Salt

RAT KING
March 22nd, 2020, 02:16 PM
Ratwhorl bristled playfully at his brother. "Pretty sure any ol' fleabag tom from ShadowClan would look better than you do, you look like somebody dragged you through thistles by the scruff." The new warrior made no effort to move away from his brother though, frankly he didn't find it worth it. "Oh I'd just love to exchange fleas with you, brother. Come take some of mine. I have plenty to go around." When he licked his cheek, he swatted at him gently, with his claws sheathed of course. Possumtoes was the only cat he didn't mind playing with in such a fashion, as he usually was quite pathetic at fighting. It was a feat that he even managed to succeed in his assessment before earning his name. He was not particularly impressive in any skills, frankly. Unless laying around in the sun is a skill. Bumblebelly

teddy.
March 22nd, 2020, 02:23 PM
"I get enough from those stupid trash-stealing raccoons, thanks!" Possumtoes nipped at his brothers ear, drooling over him slightly. Possumtoes was truly the embodiment of the word nasty. The scruffy tom fell to the floor shortly after, groaning pathetically. He lacked such energy during the day, the night time was when he really thrived. "Hows boring patrols going, anyway?" He purred up at his brother, his little pink toe beans pushing up into his brothers chin. "Luckily I have yet to be called upon one!" he snickered, his laughter a half sneer.
Salt

RAT KING
March 22nd, 2020, 02:35 PM
Bumblebelly

"You're going to give this whole Clan a disease one day, sir. Probably already have rabies over there with all your drooling," he scolded him with little to no bite or meaning behind his words, with how flat his voice was. He stared at his littermate for a moment, contemplating, before smacking at him again a few times, aiming right at his snaggletoothed muzzle. "Neither have I, thankfully. I earned my warrior name I should just be able to do what I want." He didn't enjoy being told what to do very much, and he wasn't sure if he liked authority. "I was just out there looking for birds to catch." Cardinals were his favorite food, after all.

lio
March 22nd, 2020, 02:59 PM
It seemed only Birdpaw would step forward, whereas Darkpaw was nowhere to be seen. She did not wish to wait for an apprentice who would not appear- the meeting needed to get a move on. Duskstar smiled down at Birdpaw.

"Birdpaw [ Slatepaw ], your former mentor has not shown you any care or training, and it is time for that to change. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be trained by Jaggedhawk [ RedHead ]. I entrust him to train you well."

She nodded to the two before looking up and continuing on.

"ThunderClan, we must share with each other our beliefs on what to do for the Clan. Please speak now if you hold any ideas on how to strengthen our Clan for the future. I will take all into consideration."

--

SilentLamb Kitty Mama Bugsy Vessel Ever Slushie Blissie Bliss Shimm Sneakyfox55 flameQueen Skye Solstice_X starshooter BILL. Radetzky ShadowReaper Amber’light :Grimm: lilycloud57 Bumblebelly Salt pathos Starfall Bluepetal Yelloweye Dirtfur implimm bmkmb FlamePaw10101 Bravekit ponyapan Pepperkins leafpool+crowfeather Dust Chestnutdust RowlesKids n0ne Silvershadow9 @Miss kitty cat

teddy.
March 22nd, 2020, 03:00 PM
"I doubt anything I pick up in the city is going to make it's way back here!" He poked his tongue out, slobbering all over his brothers paws with a snicker. The mention of birds caught his interest, black chipped ears perking up to command. "Birds? Oh I had this bird, some loner said it was called chicken. I've seen them alive but this one was dead and lacking all its feathers... The bone of it was so fragile as well, snapped right in half!" He told his rather forbidden tale without much as a flicker of worry in his amber eyes. He sat back up, nuzzling into the fur of his brothers neck. "I managed to catch like, two robins though. I'd call it a good find."
Salt

Slatepaw
March 22nd, 2020, 03:11 PM
The young apprentice looked to her new mentor, trembling nervously as she examined him, bowing her head respectfully.
RedHead

As for Duskstar's expression for options, Stormfrost stood to speak, his sturdy voice echoing about he camp, "As we enter New-Leaf, many climbing creatures will come out from hiding and they will make great prey. I propose a class for those that wish to become better climbers, so we might take advantage of this." He nodded, looking to his leader intently. He had spent moons as an apprentice mastering how to climb trees, based on branch type and bark type. He was a master and he thought others would do well to know this technique.
hxneysuckle

RAT KING
March 22nd, 2020, 03:13 PM
"Oh goodness of course you're talking to loners now too. The mad rambling of raccoons doesn't interest you anymore?" He shook his head at him slightly but meant no harm by it. He retracted his paw and waved it a few times to get all the drool and spit off of it. His brother was a disgusting cat and he wasn't sure why he put up with him sometimes. He listened intently about his secret story about this bird he described as a chicken. "Well was it worth digging through twoleg bins for? Maybe you could show me where you found it." Ratwhorl wasn't opposed to going on adventures out of Clan borders either, he just often didn't have the motivation to do so.
Bumblebelly

RedHead
March 22nd, 2020, 03:31 PM
The silver tom's eyes widened. Me?? Had Duskstar read his thoughts or something? He'd just been thinking a moment ago he would make a terrible mentor for any young cat learning the ways of the clan. Though, thankfully, Birdpaw wasn't a brand new apprentice. She'd been one for a while, and her mentor had abandoned her. Remembering this, Jaggedhawk realized that maybe he was the best bet for her mentor. He was younger, and so he understood more of what Birdpaw needed and what she might be going through. He padded over to the small she-cat and dipped his head to touch his nose with hers, giving a smile. "We're gonna have a lot of fun, okay? Our training sessions will be the most fun you will ever have." Jaggedhawk only hoped he could live up to this promise. But he remembered how he was mentored, and there were plenty of changes he'd said he'd make when he mentored his own apprentice.

He then stepped back and sat back within the crowd of cats, turning to listen to Stormfrost's suggestion. A smile lit up Jaggedhawk's face. He loved climbing trees! Passionstar had never focused training sessions around climbing trees, but Jaggedhawk did plenty of it on his own time. He had the perfect build for it. "I second that! Tree-climbing training sessions would be so much fun!" He yowled, jumping to his paws with excitement.

Slatepaw hxneysuckle

dino.
March 22nd, 2020, 03:42 PM
[ hxneysuckle Slatepaw ]

Buckbranch was glad that Birdpaw's new mentor seemed enthusiastic. From what he could tell, Jaggedhawk was a good warrior and a general good presence around the camp. Birdpaw would be fine.
And as Stormfrost spoke up, he found himself nodding in agreement to both Jaggedhawk and the other warrior. "I third this notion," he called, standing from his spot. "It's a good idea, Stormfrost. In fact, we could all benefit from learning how to climb trees. The extra prey could do us some good after such a harsh leaf-bare."

BEAR.
March 22nd, 2020, 04:04 PM
Bluegorse peered at his Clan-mate with confusion, and a little concern! "Jeeze, Buckbranch.. if you don't know how to climb trees I don't know how you became warrior! Tree climbing is OUR THING! If you need to be trained on how to climb as a FORMER DEPUTY, maybe ThunderClan just isn't a good fit for you... hey, I hear WindClan isn't too picky on who they take in, maybe you could look into that? I know you're a pretty big fan of helping them out!"

[ Slushie ]

aspen.
March 22nd, 2020, 04:16 PM
Blazestorm sat in the clearing, waling, until she padded into someone. "Oops, sorry..."

RedHead
March 22nd, 2020, 04:16 PM
Jaggedhawk tilted his head as Bluegorse spoke, ears flicking a little bit with confusion. And irritation. Why did he always have something annoying to say? It seemed as if the tomcat enjoyed putting down ideas quick. Actually... anything Buckbranch says really... Maybe he's not open to change much. That's bad for clan life in general. The silver tom let out a small snicker, padding towards Bluegorse. He was sick of all the constant negativity and nit-picking at clanmates. It was annoying, if anything, so he wanted to at least try to diffuse this situation before it got worse. hopefully no other warriors wanted to go at one another. "Alright Bluegorse, if you're such a great climber, taught when you were an apprentice, then why don't you show us how it's done? You can be a teacher of these sessions, how about that?" Jaggedhawk then turned towards Stormfrost, before glancing around the clan. "Sure, tree-climbing is something we all probably know how to do, so we may not need to learn. But we can learn how to climb better, and just like battling, tree-climbing has techniques you can learn to help with both battling and hunting from trees. So in reality, there is a lot we can learn." He then padded forward and swept his tail around the clan. "I'm not sure how many mentors actually dedicate a single training session to tree-climbing. I know my mentor didn't. Can I have a raise of tails? Who has given their current apprentice a tree-climbing lesson, huh?"

Terrestrial
March 22nd, 2020, 04:20 PM
{Open}
Honeykit sat in the nursery bored as ever wanting to play, but of course not with Goldenkit! She was way too small to play rough with!

---

Goldenkit lay in her nest, her small golden tabby head engulfed in soft milk scented flame fur. Her small paws curled under her sleeping body.

dino.
March 22nd, 2020, 04:45 PM
[ BILL. RedHead ]

Buckbranch swung his gaze toward Bluegorse, and tried to stamp down a snarl of irritation, instead settling for a confused look. Did the tom seriously have to try to counter everything he said? Buckbranch tilted his head, and opened his mouth to respond - with a rather polite, not at all angry tone, he might add - but Jaggedhawk beat him to it. He flashed Jaggedhawk a grateful look. "I'm sorry my lack of knowledge offends you, Bluegorse," he meowed, lashing his tail once. "But, yes, Jaggedhawk and Stormfrost are right. We can learn to climb better, and for those who have never been taught, it's a chance to learn something new, interesting, and beneficial. Something that will help us better serve ThunderClan."

lio
March 22nd, 2020, 04:58 PM
Duskstar frowned as the Clan began to speak. Climbing trees? Shouldn't they all know how to do that? It'd work, sure, but it wouldn't help to strengthen the Clan. They needed new things, not old ones that should already be practiced.

"While that is a good idea, all ThunderClan warriors should already know how to climb- they wouldn't be warriors if they didn't. Of course, we may be able to strengthen that area of our knowledge and be sure that we are all excelling, but I will not create special training sessions in order to do that. Every warrior should be practicing on their own time, and every mentor should be teaching their apprentices these skills."

She looked toward Bluegorse, giving a slight smile at the tom's outburst, but shaking her head nonetheless.

"We should not call others out for their knowledge or lack of abilities. In order to make ThunderClan stronger, we must work together as a whole, regardless of whether or not we trust them." As she spoke, she cast a narrow-eyed glance toward Buckbranch, but played it off by continuing as though nothing had happened. "We need ways to strengthen the Clan as a whole. More and more warriors continue to go missing and we need to make a change. Strengthening our abilities is not enough, we need to strengthen our relations with each other and come together as one."

--

RedHead SilentLamb Kitty Mama Bugsy Vessel Ever Slushie Blissie Bliss Shimm Sneakyfox55 flameQueen Skye Solstice_X starshooter BILL. Radetzky ShadowReaper Amber’light :Grimm: lilycloud57 Bumblebelly Salt pathos Starfall Bluepetal Yelloweye Dirtfur implimm Slatepaw bmkmb FlamePaw10101 Bravekit ponyapan Pepperkins leafpool+crowfeather Dust Chestnutdust RowlesKids n0ne Silvershadow9 @Miss kitty cat

Wings
March 22nd, 2020, 04:59 PM
The thought of breaking her leg again gave her a shiver. She never really felt her leg break but she sure felt it once she woke up. "Fine." She wanted to be a warrior, and she new, if she didn't break her leg again, her dream would never come true. She looked down into the moss bed and sorted a pretty white feather out of it. It was partly stained red from other cat's blood. She poked it into the side as sort of a flag and slumped her head down again.
BILL. SilentLamb

dino.
March 22nd, 2020, 05:15 PM
[ hxneysuckle ]

He tilted his head, eyes narrowing in thought, and then glanced up at Duskstar. "What if younger warriors who haven't yet had the chance to mentor spend a day or two running training sessions with older apprentices? As kind of a way to prepare them to be full mentors in the future. That way, we could strengthen relationships while also boosting ThunderClan's general mentoring skills. StarClan knows we have issues with that."

Terrestrial
March 22nd, 2020, 05:18 PM
Flamepelt stayed quiet unsure of what to suggest or even say! She just sit there her eyes glued to Duskstar.

---

Goldenkit plopped down in her mothers fur curling up into a tight ball, of soft fuzzy sleeping fur.

---

While zooming around the she-kit tripped over multiple tails and rolled whamming right into Buckbranch's belly, along with that she started to mewl in surprise as small tears formed in the corners of her eyes. Slushie

dino.
March 22nd, 2020, 05:27 PM
[ Wolfie ]

Buckbranch coughed and stumbled back, looking irritated. This is the second time today- But his expression cleared as he realized it was only a kit, and a tiny one at that. He crouched down low so he was eye-level and gently touched his nose to hers before drawing back and blinking warmly at her. "Don't cry," he soothed. "Are you ok? Did I hurt you?"

Leucos
March 22nd, 2020, 05:28 PM
hxneysuckle

After giving a thought , Lionwhisker spoke up " well for strength I have no clue....to be honest ...I'm not the creative one with that. But for protection we can have groups of our strongest cats be positioned on each of our borders ..kinda like guards? They can do that twice a day . Sunrise and sunset . Although we do have border patrols for that ..." he meowed . Looking around "c'mon lads! I'm sure some of you can think up of something amazing !" he cheered .

dionysus
March 22nd, 2020, 05:32 PM
Condorkit sat outside the nursery, watching the activity in the clearing with pricked ears and a flicking tail. He needed a break from the stuffy atmosphere of the nursery, but simply watching the clan’s activity did little to assuage his boredom. Yet, he couldn’t bring himself to return to the folds of the nursery in search of a partner to play mossball with or a sibling to annoy. Huffing out a sigh, Condorkit plopped into the dust and continued searching for anything to do. Maybe he should visit the elders and annoy them into telling him a story?
(Open)

Kitty Mama
March 22nd, 2020, 07:42 PM
. hxneysuckle
Crimsonhawk contemplated the clan's options for this newleaf and renewing the forest they loved with life and beauty once again. "I propose we getta forest-cleanin operation goin oot an make right sure de wee grass blade buggers have room to sprout under ash and snow! An if we needta, we redirect de stream from Icestar's lot because ye know they ain't usin it tae bathe." They could use it to regrow the forest since it would require more than the water rainfall provided if it was going to regain its former glory.

nykyrian
March 22nd, 2020, 11:37 PM
Daisyfur waited I the forest for Shadepaw to come. It calmed her to be around the peacefulness of it all. Sadly she still had to deal with her mess. The mess that came in the shape of a Turkish Angora. But for now she could make sure she was well fed after catching a small bird, she laid down to eat it. Dirtfur

Blitz
March 23rd, 2020, 01:29 AM
Blizzardkit sat there to himself thinking of the great warrior he'll be one day while the other kits played with eachother as he was only one moon old.

Blizzardkit sat in the back corner of the nursery thinking to himself while rolling a makeshift ball of moss and feathers aroung the ground.

Dark Flame
March 23rd, 2020, 02:24 AM
"Squirrel? You sure? It looks more like a flower."
”Y-you mist be looking at another cloud! Here...”
Hawkmist gestured to a random cloud, but this time it looks more like a squirrel.
FuzzyRatto

Dark Flame
March 23rd, 2020, 02:28 AM
Hawkmist gave a sigh. The quicker the apprentices become warriors, the better. They’re so annoying...
- - -
Ebonywing looked at her older brother in the distance. She knew how much he hated younger cats, and could tell he was thinking about it. Not after last time...
- - -
Bravekit and Clawkit had their attention on the apprentices while Bonekit was hiding behind Ebonywing.

teddy.
March 23rd, 2020, 07:57 AM
"Worth it? I would face Starclans's wrath a million times over for another bite of that delicious flesh!" Possumtoes snickered again. He stayed don his back, reaching his pink toes up to the sky, a cracked purr tumbling from him. "The loners make a lot more sense than raccoons, you know." He chirped. "I see plenty of the smaller versions of you scattering around the place whilst I'm out about so I'll happily take ya, bro." Possumtoes purred louder at the memory of his times dancing about the street alleyways with other cats. It was truly freeing, to be your own leader. It was a tempting path he felt sinful yet excited to want to take.

Salt

teddy.
March 23rd, 2020, 11:48 AM
Sweet, smooth Sweetsong was suddenly the flustered mess. His cheeks began to grow heated under his white fur. It didn't help that Sweetsong was an absolute hopeless romantic! He could feel himself falling hard for Jaggedhawk. "Maybe you'd be kind enough to teach me your magic ways?" His purr was silky as he let his own bright eyes rake over the taller tom. Sweetsong shifted up to his paws, walking around the Tom. The tip of his bushy tail flicked under Jaggedhawk's chin. Sweetsongs small body pressed againist him, another sweet chirp from the Tom cat. "Its ashame I'm not an apprentice again, I would be blessed by Starclan to have you as my dear mentor, Jaggedhawk." Sweetsong dared to lick the others chin.

RedHead

plum
March 23rd, 2020, 12:33 PM
While the meeting drones on and on, Plumpaw sits and listens, watches. It was boring, for sure. Suggestions to make their Clan better? Get real... Duskstar had to have had a plan before demanding leadership from Flintspirit. She had to have some sort of motivation before getting to this point... Narrowing her icy blue eyes at the leader, the apprentice thinks. She didn't have anything to contribute. Her mentor would be proud.

FuzzyRatto
March 23rd, 2020, 05:54 PM
”Y-you mist be looking at another cloud! Here...”
Hawkmist gestured to a random cloud, but this time it looks more like a squirrel.
FuzzyRatto

"Ohhhh! Now I see it! ...I'm bored. Can we do something else?"

Sneakyfox55
March 23rd, 2020, 09:24 PM
Ferretwatcher watched the meeting calmly, twitching his whiskers.

~

Swishing his tail nervously, Brightpaw fidgeted in his place.

Dark Flame
March 24th, 2020, 02:09 AM
"Ohhhh! Now I see it! ...I'm bored. Can we do something else?"

“I don’t know... I’m actually enjoying this.” A cloud that looked like a cat floated by, slowly losing limbs and then vanishing. Hawkmist thought about Ebonywing and Fadingpaw. At least, Fadingpaw until the whole worlds crumbled down.

FuzzyRatto

Madelaine
March 24th, 2020, 02:57 AM
Ferretwatcher watched the meeting calmly, twitching his whiskers.

~

Swishing his tail nervously, Brightpaw fidgeted in his place.

Petalpaw saw Brightpaw and ran over to him. The young molly day right down beside him. "Hey Brightpaw." , whispered the apprentice.

aspen.
March 24th, 2020, 10:01 AM
Condorkit sat outside the nursery, watching the activity in the clearing with pricked ears and a flicking tail. He needed a break from the stuffy atmosphere of the nursery, but simply watching the clan’s activity did little to assuage his boredom. Yet, he couldn’t bring himself to return to the folds of the nursery in search of a partner to play mossball with or a sibling to annoy. Huffing out a sigh, Condorkit plopped into the dust and continued searching for anything to do. Maybe he should visit the elders and annoy them into telling him a story?
(Open)

Blazestorm saw him and walked up. "Hi Condorkit. You bored?" she said.

dionysus
March 24th, 2020, 10:13 AM
@sassy
Condorkit blinked up at the newcomer and groaned loudly, “yes!” Flicking his ear curiously, Condorkit shuffled to his paws and sat down with his head cocked, never taking his eyes from Blazestorm. “Are you doing anything, Blazestorm?” He asked, already planning on tagging along if she’d let him.

teddy.
March 24th, 2020, 11:29 AM
A large bundle of ginger and brown fur lay within a patch of bright winter sunlight. The elder, Blossombreeze, let herself indulge in such mild activities. Her fur was soft, thick and full; the white tufts that covered her belly and stomach were like touching clouds themself. A crooked, old purr rumbled from the retired queen like the autumn thunder clouds that rolled over across the land only a few moons ago. Her green eyes were closed shut, a content air surrounded the elder. Her situation was quite pleasing, although the Molly would've loved for a conversation. Being an Elder was simply rather dull.

{Open!}

Terrestrial
March 24th, 2020, 11:53 AM
Honeykit was racing around the clearing under the gentle watch of her father Hollowedaster, even though she looked nothing like him! Never mind that, as she zoomed past an elder the bright winter sun hit her fur perfectly that she looked like she was a forest fire of flames! She of course being the clumsy furball she was, Honeykit managed to trip over her paws and face-planted! Her green eyes orbs and tears streaming down her face as she started to wail. Bumblebelly

teddy.
March 24th, 2020, 11:58 AM
The ex-queen was quickly back into the motherly mindset she was always seemingly on the verge of. The kitten's cries had her up on her pudgy soft paws quicker than anything. Blossombreeze approached, lifting the kitten up from the ground by the scruff. "Oh dear, its alright!" She soothed Honeykit, her rumbling purr dying down but never-ending.
Wolfie

Radetzky
March 24th, 2020, 01:57 PM
Tigerleap looked over at Sweetsong.
"Sweetsong, are you coming?" She called. Her paws was itching to go out on patrol. They had already waited long enough. She shook her head, smiling at Sweetsong and Jaggedhawk.
"You two lovebirds can keep doing whatever you´re doing AFTER the patrol" She said rolling her eyes a little. She rose to her paws and headed for the entrance. Bumblebelly

teddy.
March 24th, 2020, 01:59 PM
Tigerleap looked over at Sweetsong.
"Sweetsong, are you coming?" She called. Her paws was itching to go out on patrol. They had already waited long enough. She shook her head, smiling at Sweetsong and Jaggedhawk.
"You two lovebirds can keep doing whatever you´re doing AFTER the patrol" She said rolling her eyes a little. She rose to her paws and headed for the entrance. Bumblebelly

Sweetsong turned to Tigerleap with a quiet chirp, "Silversky isn't leading, shes on rest at the moment, so I honestly assumed we didn't have to go?" The young warrior suggested with a head tilt, padding over to join her, "But if you're willing to take up leadership then sure."

dino.
March 24th, 2020, 02:12 PM
[ Beau ]

Buckbranch lounged in his nest, trying to get some rest. Normally he would be restless, yearning for something to do, but for now all he wanted was a bit of shut-eye. It felt like he'd been going nonstop for the last couple days. He allowed his chin to fall onto his paws and his eyelids to drift shut. Maybe he could get some sleep.

FuzzyRatto
March 24th, 2020, 02:18 PM
“I don’t know... I’m actually enjoying this.” A cloud that looked like a cat floated by, slowly losing limbs and then vanishing. Hawkmist thought about Ebonywing and Fadingpaw. At least, Fadingpaw until the whole worlds crumbled down.

FuzzyRatto

"Oh, okay! ...Hey!" She pointed with her tail to a long wavy cumulus cloud, probably made by an aeroplane. "That one's a snake!"

dionysus
March 24th, 2020, 02:33 PM
Slushie
(sorry, my post got deleted :( )
A small nose poked into the den, followed by a grey muzzle and two twinkling golden eyes. Condorkit nosed aside some branches and shoved his head farther into the den, twitching twigs away from his ears. He sniffed tentatively, checking the air for any relaxing warriors but the den seemed mostly empty and the few forms he could see were soundly napping. Condorkit snuck the rest of the way into the den and flicked his tail happily. This was his favorite pastime when he was bored and his siblings weren’t around to play. He’d sneak into the warrior’s den and stretch out in a secluded empty nest and pretend it was his. Some days he would imagine daring adventures and others he would simply pretend he was trying to catch a few more moments of sleep before heading out on patrol. It was far more fun than simply napping in the nursery. Condorkit headed expertly for the back of the den, where he usually played, but was brought up short within a tail-length of his destination. He’s stepped on something. Just beside him was the form of a warrior in a nest that was usually empty this time of day. A quick intake of breath chilled Condorkit’s blood as he realized that it was Buckbranch, and he’d just trod on his tail!

dino.
March 24th, 2020, 03:32 PM
[ Beau ]

Just as he was finally drifting off, something moved the branches of the den's entrance. He muttered something inaudible and shifted in his nest, thinking it was just a fellow warrior coming back from a hunting excursion. He had cracked his eyes open just the smallest bit, and now he closed them again, sighing through his nose.
Then someone decided it would be a wonderful idea to step on his tail
His head shot up, eyes snapped open, and he yelped. "Watch where you're stepping!" He drew his tail closer to his flank and narrowed his eyes, so he could see better in the dim light of the den. Oh. It's just a kit.
Buckbranch let out a silent groan, squinting at Condorkit. "You know you aren't supposed to be in here, right?" he asked.

kittygirl
March 24th, 2020, 03:54 PM
ashcloud sighed, dear starclan when will this meeting end... he was eager to get out and start training with fallenpaw already, but he decided to be patient and wait for the meeting to end.

dionysus
March 24th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Slushie
Condorkit grinned sheepishly and nodded his head, “yes, sir.” He made sure to address the warrior with respect, knowing that he’d never hear the end of it if his father caught wind that he’d been disrespectful. “I didn’t mean to intrude,” he added, ducking his head and gesturing towards the back of the den, “I just wanted to...” Condorkit trailed off suddenly. He had just realized that his reason for being in the den seemed rather silly and he shuffled his paws, licking his chest fur in embarrassment. The kit knew, however, that he wasn’t meant to leave warriors wondering and he reluctantly mumbled the end of his statement, “cause I like to pretend I’m a warrior in one of the empty nests when most warriors are out...” The tom-kit blinked at Buckbranch, feeling his skin grow flushed beneath his fur and still unconsciously shuffling his paws in the dust.

Radetzky
March 24th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Sweetsong turned to Tigerleap with a quiet chirp, "Silversky isn't leading, shes on rest at the moment, so I honestly assumed we didn't have to go?" The young warrior suggested with a head tilt, padding over to join her, "But if you're willing to take up leadership then sure."

Tigerleap nodded at Sweetsong.
"Okay" She meowed. This would be the first time she'd lead a patrol, but she wouldn't let that stop her.
"Let's go to the Thunderglade then!" She said with a smile and headed out in to the forest.

(Continuing in the Thunderglade thread ^^)

DarkNight
March 24th, 2020, 04:09 PM
Speckledrose grabbed a piece of fresh kill and sat down to eat it. She was a little lonely, no one seemed to want to talk to her. So she sat down and contemplated romance. She always had dreamed of finding that perfect someone.

Open

dino.
March 24th, 2020, 04:27 PM
[ Beau ]

Buckbranch blinked, a sudden pain gripping his heart. "Ah…" The visitor reminded him of Sagepaw. Curious, eager to become a warrior, even after his father left... A sad, yet wistful expression flickered over his face, and then he pushed it away with a small smile. "Hey, if that's your reason, who am I to judge?" he meowed. "I knew... A friend? Someone whom I considered my son? He flipped through the options, and then settled for, "I knew a cat who was like you. I was, too, if I'm being honest. ow often do you come inside here?"

dionysus
March 24th, 2020, 04:57 PM
Slushie
The embarrassment flew from Condorkit’s mind as soon as Buckbranch spoke and was replaced with eagerness. He was delighted to hear a comparison between himself and a respected warrior and his friend- after all, that was exactly what Condorkit wanted to be. He hopped closer and sat down directly in front of Buckbranch, kinking his tail happily behind him. Pretty much every day,” he shrugged, “whenever I’m bored and there’s no one to spend time with.” He was suddenly struck with an idea and scooted eagerly closer to Buckbranch with a big grin, “buuut, you’re awake now so I could spend time with you! You can teach me battle poses!” In his excitement at his idea, Condorkit leapt to his paws and dropped into his best approximation of a battle crouch.

dino.
March 24th, 2020, 05:21 PM
Slushie
The embarrassment flew from Condorkit’s mind as soon as Buckbranch spoke and was replaced with eagerness. He was delighted to hear a comparison between himself and a respected warrior and his friend- after all, that was exactly what Condorkit wanted to be. He hopped closer and sat down directly in front of Buckbranch, kinking his tail happily behind him. Pretty much every day,” he shrugged, “whenever I’m bored and there’s no one to spend time with.” He was suddenly struck with an idea and scooted eagerly closer to Buckbranch with a big grin, “buuut, you’re awake now so I could spend time with you! You can teach me battle poses!” In his excitement at his idea, Condorkit leapt to his paws and dropped into his best approximation of a battle crouch.

[ Beau ]

The small smile spread into a grin and Buckbranch laughed. It felt good to laugh. What with everything happening with Duskstar and Flintspirit - it STILL felt weird to call them that - and with Bluegorse and Sunsnow and possibly even Foxbound, he hadn't had the chance to in quite a while. Then suddenly this tiny kit barges his way into the warriors den and he's suddenly chuckling to himself.
"Normally I would say 'no' to teaching you these kinds of moves so early, but... ah, heck, why not?" He got into his own battle crouch, whiskers twitching with amusement. "Pretty good, but try to keep your tail low and your paws evenly spaced - about lined up with your shoulders. This stance is good for hunting, but it can also be used to prepare your attacks and to brace yourself against incoming strikes."

dionysus
March 24th, 2020, 05:38 PM
[ Beau ]

The small smile spread into a grin and Buckbranch laughed. It felt good to laugh. What with everything happening with Duskstar and Flintspirit - it STILL felt weird to call them that - and with Bluegorse and Sunsnow and possibly even Foxbound, he hadn't had the chance to in quite a while. Then suddenly this tiny kit barges his way into the warriors den and he's suddenly chuckling to himself.
"Normally I would say 'no' to teaching you these kinds of moves so early, but... ah, heck, why not?" He got into his own battle crouch, whiskers twitching with amusement. "Pretty good, but try to keep your tail low and your paws evenly spaced - about lined up with your shoulders. This stance is good for hunting, but it can also be used to prepare your attacks and to brace yourself against incoming strikes."

Condorkit’s eyes were riveted to Buckbranch as he spoke and demonstrated the crouch; the lit soaked in every single word hungrily, like a parched cat who finally stumbled upon water. Condorkit nodded along and immediately dropped his tail low to the ground, straining to keep it as low as possible in his eagerness to get the position correct. He shifted his paws closer together, trying to gauge whether they were directly below his shoulders. It took a few adjustments and multiple glances from Buckbranch’s form to his own paws, but eventually Condorkit was pleased with his crouch and looked expectantly up at the warrior before him. “So this is a defensive position?” Condorkit asked, trying to remember every detail but also trying a little bit- though he’d never admit it- to impress Buckbranch with his listening skills and knowledge of terms such as “defensive.”

kittygirl
March 24th, 2020, 05:43 PM
ashcloud spotted the molly eating by herself, he felt kinda bad for her so he grabbed a robin off the pile and settled down next to her, "afternoon speckledrose." he made himself aware before he started to pluck feathers off the robin DarkNight

DarkNight
March 24th, 2020, 05:50 PM
“Hi, Ashcloud!” Speckledrose gave him a sweet smile. “I have been thinking about romance. What is your take on it? Are you searching for that certain someone?” She knew he might think she was weird for asking him or trying to be flirty, but she really wanted to know.
amber‘light

Sneakyfox55
March 24th, 2020, 06:24 PM
Petalpaw saw Brightpaw and ran over to him. The young molly day right down beside him. "Hey Brightpaw." , whispered the apprentice.

Brightpaw turned quickly, startling a bit, but relaxed upon just seeing it was Petalpaw. "Oh, hi," he mewed cheerily.

Sneakyfox55
March 24th, 2020, 06:37 PM
MagicCat99

Bored of talking, Ivykit trotted over to one of the empty nests in the nursery, flopping onto the moss with a soft grunt.

dino.
March 24th, 2020, 07:30 PM
[ Beau ]

Buckbranch grinned down at Condorkit. "That looks awesome," he praised. "You'll be a warrior in no time." He shifted back to a regular sitting position, flipping his tail over his paws. "Usually it's utilized as a hunting crouch, but it can also be used for offense and defense, yes. It isn't a popular move for huge battles, but if you're caught in a border skirmish it can be very effective for fending off enemy attacks." He couldn't help but giving a small laugh of joy. Condorkit reminded him of Sagepaw, but in a good way. The two were so alike, and being able to teach someone something again was exhilarating.

dionysus
March 24th, 2020, 07:48 PM
@slushie

Condorkit beamed as Buckbranch praised him. He craved life as warrior and the approval of those he respected. Condorkit sat up as well, imitating Buckbranch’s posture without intending to or noticing that he was doing it; the kit listened intently to all of the information that Buckbranch imparted on him, mentally storing each word. The young tom was absolutely elated to be training this way- even if he wasn’t technically training. In that moment, he felt that he absolutely must have Buckbranch as his mentor or he would go crazy! Of course, he would respect whatever warrior Duskstar chose for him, but he was certain that Buckbranch would bring Condorkit to who he was meant to be. Despite his subconscious wish to be like and look like Buckbranch, Condorkit’s excitement got the better of him and he couldn’t sit still any longer and he hopped to his paws and began to bounce in front of the warrior, spouting questions eagerly, “Which prey do we hunt using this crouch? Why doesn’t it work in big battles? How do you remember all of the different ones? Have you ever used it in a border skirmish? Can you use it while fighting a fox or a badger? Ooh, have you ever fought one?”

dino.
March 24th, 2020, 08:15 PM
[ Beau ]

"Woah, woah, slow down there!" Buckbranch let out another amused chuckle. "I adore your enthusiasm, but it's been quite awhile since I've seen anything like it. Let's start with..." He racked his brain for a moment, then said, "Usually we hunt small prey with that crouch; mice, birds, voles and the like. It really isn't a great pose for defending all around you. Enemy warriors could very easily sneak up behind you, especially if you're fighting an entire rival Clan. You might be able to hold off two or so in front of you, but you leave your backside exposed if you do. For large battles it's best to use the back-to-back method."
He shuffled his paws a bit, noticing how Condorkit was copying him, and straightened his posture before continuing. "There aren't very many battle stances to remember, but there ARE a lot of moves. It sort of just becomes second nature, I guess, once you practice them enough. I've never been in a border skirmish, but I have been in battle with a small group of rogues, which I suppose is pretty similar? It worked fine, I guess."
Condorkit's next question made his heart flutter, and he closed his eyes. "A fox, maybe. They're fast, but they're dumb, so as long as you stay away from it's teeth you'd be alright. A badger... A badger may be slow, but what they lack in speed they more than make up for in size and strength. A badger could snap your neck with one blow, so waiting for it with this pose is a bad idea." He took a deep breath, opened his eyes again, and gestured at his torn left ear and the scar under his right eye with his tail.
"I have fought a badger, actually." His tone was tight, almost pained. "I actually saved Flintstar- I mean, Flintspirit from one. It tore off a good chunk of my ear and nearly took out my eye. I think Flintspirit almost lost a life." No way was he going to tell Condorkit about the time Flintstar really had lost a life. It had been Buckbranch's fault, anyway, and thinking about it still hurt just the same.

[yikes, that is a wall of text! I tried to space it out as best as possible. so sorry!]

dionysus
March 24th, 2020, 09:09 PM
[ Beau ]

"Woah, woah, slow down there!" Buckbranch let out another amused chuckle. "I adore your enthusiasm, but it's been quite awhile since I've seen anything like it. Let's start with..." He racked his brain for a moment, then said, "Usually we hunt small prey with that crouch; mice, birds, voles and the like. It really isn't a great pose for defending all around you. Enemy warriors could very easily sneak up behind you, especially if you're fighting an entire rival Clan. You might be able to hold off two or so in front of you, but you leave your backside exposed if you do. For large battles it's best to use the back-to-back method."
He shuffled his paws a bit, noticing how Condorkit was copying him, and straightened his posture before continuing. "There aren't very many battle stances to remember, but there ARE a lot of moves. It sort of just becomes second nature, I guess, once you practice them enough. I've never been in a border skirmish, but I have been in battle with a small group of rogues, which I suppose is pretty similar? It worked fine, I guess."
Condorkit's next question made his heart flutter, and he closed his eyes. "A fox, maybe. They're fast, but they're dumb, so as long as you stay away from it's teeth you'd be alright. A badger... A badger may be slow, but what they lack in speed they more than make up for in size and strength. A badger could snap your neck with one blow, so waiting for it with this pose is a bad idea." He took a deep breath, opened his eyes again, and gestured at his torn left ear and the scar under his right eye with his tail.
"I have fought a badger, actually." His tone was tight, almost pained. "I actually saved Flintstar- I mean, Flintspirit from one. It tore off a good chunk of my ear and nearly took out my eye. I think Flintspirit almost lost a life." No way was he going to tell Condorkit about the time Flintstar really had lost a life. It had been Buckbranch's fault, anyway, and thinking about it still hurt just the same.

[yikes, that is a wall of text! I tried to space it out as best as possible. so sorry!]

(haha no worries )
Condorkit immediately fell silent and listened intently. He smiled at Buckbranch’s chuckle, but the expression faded swiftly to a thoughtful stare as he gave all of his attention to the speaking warrior and lapped up his words. He made mental notes of every important piece of information: small prey, unprotected backside, small battles. He’d ceased his excited motion when he’d fallen into listening and returned to mirroring Buckbranch unconsciously, flexing his small muscles to sit as tall as possible. “Wow, Condorkit exclaimed, then shook himself and added, “I’m sorry for interrupting, Buckbranch, it’s just that...fighting two warriors at one time? That sounds incredible.” He blinked up at the warrior with an awestruck smile. Wow, rogues! Condorkit thought, but didn’t interrupt again. He thought he’d be scared if he had to fight rogues, but Condorkit mentally shook himself. He would fight a million rogues if he had to to protect Thunderclan. Catching himself thinking rather than listening, Consorkit redirected his attention to Buckbranch’s words. The kit thought he noticed a shift in the warrior’s demeanor, but he didn’t question it and continued to listen carefully, forcing himself not to read into anything. Buckbranch’s story shocked Condorkit. He’d saved the leader from a badger! By himself! “Wow!” Condorkit exclaimed, gazing at Buckbranch in awe.

kittygirl
March 24th, 2020, 09:56 PM
ashcloud chuckled a bit, "well...I don't know much...but I did have my eyes on someone...she didn't want to settle down with a mate yet..." ashclouds words trailed off as he remembered the white molly, his ears drooped a little, but he quickly lightened up, "how about you?" he purred. DarkNight

DarkNight
March 24th, 2020, 09:59 PM
“Still waiting. And dreaming. Someday he’ll come.” She gave him a smile. “Thank you so much for talking to me, some cats find me strange.”
amber‘light

kittygirl
March 24th, 2020, 10:05 PM
Ashcloud smiled sweetly, "well I don't find you strange." he kinda looked away shyly, "you're pretty cool and sweet in my opinion." ashcloud wasn't sure if that sounded weird or not, he shot a small embarrassed glance at the molly. DarkNight

dino.
March 24th, 2020, 10:38 PM
[ good lord i totally forgot to mention you im so sorry Beau ]

"Incredible, huh? Well, that certainly is one word for it," he murmured. No, there had been nothing incredible about it. The battle had been terrifying and traumatizing. Buckbranch never wanted to experience anything like it ever again. Ever.
Condorkit's expression helped push away the lingering feelings of guilt and fear and he smiled down at the black tom. "It might seem awesome, but it was scary," he cautioned. "Being a warrior can and will be scary at times. You have to be sure that it's really, truly what you want to do."

DarkNight
March 24th, 2020, 11:40 PM
Ashcloud smiled sweetly, "well I don't find you strange." he kinda looked away shyly, "you're pretty cool and sweet in my opinion." ashcloud wasn't sure if that sounded weird or not, he shot a small embarrassed glance at the molly. DarkNight
Speckledrose blushed at his comment. “Why thank you Ashcloud, that’s is very kind! I think you are pretty cool and sweet too.” Speckledrose giggled at his embarrassed look.

BEAR.
March 24th, 2020, 11:43 PM
"Take care of her infections first." Thunderhowl directed this toward Lionwhisker, muzzle pressed into a frown. "The leg can wait until last, it ain't goin' anywhere and it's gonna hurt the most. Get the less painful part out of the way, then we'll slip her some poppy seeds and let that sink in before we start bashing her leg back into place.

"At least by then, her pain'll be numbed a bit so she ain't screamin' the whole time."

[ SilentLamb, Wings ]

MagicCat99
March 25th, 2020, 12:52 AM
MagicCat99

Bored of talking, Ivykit trotted over to one of the empty nests in the nursery, flopping onto the moss with a soft grunt.
Smokekit yawned and also padded over to one of the other nests. The she-kit laid down and fell asleep.

Dark Flame
March 25th, 2020, 04:28 AM
"Oh, okay! ...Hey!" She pointed with her tail to a long wavy cumulus cloud, probably made by an aeroplane. "That one's a snake!"

“There’s a lot of clouds like that. Sometimes when I look up, there’s this small white thing. It’s a different shade to clouds. And it creates these thin clouds.”

Hawkmist thought for a few seconds. Maybe this kit wasn’t too bad...

FuzzyRatto

Leucos
March 25th, 2020, 09:44 AM
BILL. Wings

He gave a nod good plan of direction ..But wouldn't she still be dreading the pain even if we give her the poppy seeds?
He grabbed the moss and started to gently run it over the large gash on the apprentices neck a few times just to test it. He didn't want to cause unnecessary pain ." was that ok? If so I'm gonna do it a bit harder to get the ick out ok? " he meowed through the moss .

Wings
March 25th, 2020, 11:17 AM
A wave of relief flooded over he as Thunderhowl said they'd be doing her leg last. Duskpaw felt a sharp pain on her next as she noticed Lionwhisker cleaning it. It hurt, but not terrible. "It's fine." She winced as he cleaned it further.
BILL. SilentLamb

FuzzyRatto
March 25th, 2020, 11:49 AM
“There’s a lot of clouds like that. Sometimes when I look up, there’s this small white thing. It’s a different shade to clouds. And it creates these thin clouds.”

Hawkmist thought for a few seconds. Maybe this kit wasn’t too bad...

FuzzyRatto

"Oohhhh. Cool. ...Is it a small white bird? Does it flap? ...Can you eat it?"

Dark Flame
March 25th, 2020, 01:28 PM
“No one’s ever caught it. But it does look like a bird... a bird that never flaps its wings.”

Hawkmist smiled. ”It’s as strange as the clouds.”
FuzzyRatto

FuzzyRatto
March 25th, 2020, 01:56 PM
“No one’s ever caught it. But it does look like a bird... a bird that never flaps its wings.”

Hawkmist smiled. ”It’s as strange as the clouds.”
FuzzyRatto

"What are clouds made of? Why are they different colours? Why can't I touch one?It doesn't make sense!"

Dark Flame
March 25th, 2020, 01:58 PM
"What are clouds made of? Why are they different colours? Why can't I touch one?It doesn't make sense!"

“I know.”

The senior warrior gave a rare, warm smile. “One day, some cat will find its secrets. I just know it, deep in my heart.”
FuzzyRatto

Radetzky
March 25th, 2020, 02:17 PM
As Tigerleap and Sweetsong appeared through the entrance to the camp, her gaze instantly searched for Flintspirit. She saw him some a couple of fox lengths away, and trotted over to him.
"The border patrol at Thunderglade is done, and we caught some prey, too" Tigerleap announced, dropping her prey in front of her paws. After telling Flintspirit that they were back, she picked up the prey again, ready to leave it at the fresh-kill pile. Bumblebelly RedHead
(This is the first time I'm leading a patrol and I'm not really sure how it's done, but just tell me if i did wrong ^^)

Leucos
March 25th, 2020, 03:53 PM
Wings BILL.

Giving a nod, Lionwhisker began to scrub the wound. After a about twenty minutes, he sat the moss down and blew on it a bit dry it out before he used the ..marigold ? Or was it feverfew?? ..Couldn't they be used for the same things? Deciding to go for marigold he picked up a few petals in his mouth and began to chew. Though he looked toward Thunderhowl for approval and to see if he was doing this right.

Madelaine
March 25th, 2020, 04:29 PM
| Shimm; |

(this is extremely late)

Petalpaw heard her mentor Owlwatcher and padded up to him. The silver tabby molly flickered her white tipped tail. This would be the start of their training, since it didn't go so well with her first patrol. "I'm fine with training.", Petalpaw meowed. Her whiskers twitched with excitement. Her official first day of training with her mentor.

kittygirl
March 25th, 2020, 06:13 PM
ashcloud finished his prey, and sat up, "hey speckledrose, do you wanna hang out later at the sunning rock? he kinda hesitated before asking, "I could catch some prey and we could chill there for a while." ashcloud looked up and saw it was still morning, "we could leave a little before the sun is fully up if you'd like." ashcloud suggested. DarkNight

DarkNight
March 25th, 2020, 06:24 PM
Speckledrose smiled happily at him. "Sure, I'd love to!" She blushed a little at the thought that he was asking her. She couldn't wait to tell her adoptive mother, she was such a romantic and would find Ashcloud adorable.
kittygirl

kittygirl
March 25th, 2020, 07:33 PM
ashcloud smiled back, "alright I'll come get you in a little." with that her trotted off to go find his apprentice, might as well get some training in before then. he thought. Blissie Blisse DarkNight

Madelaine
March 25th, 2020, 08:27 PM
| kittygirl; |

Fallenpaw padded out of the apprentices to start his day. The tom was more open to others now that he had a mentor. He looked up and saw his mentor. "Hey Ashcloud.", Fallenpaw meowed.

kittygirl
March 25th, 2020, 08:49 PM
ashcloud smiled, "ah~ just the cat I was looking for, I thought we could train a bit before I go to hang out with speckledrose for a bit." he purred. Blissie Bliss

Madelaine
March 25th, 2020, 08:55 PM
| kittygirl; |

Fallenpaw smiled. "What are we going to do? Hunting or Fighting?", asked the apprentice. He was fine with either one.

DarkNight
March 25th, 2020, 09:00 PM
Speckledrose smiled as Ashcloud walked away. He really was such a polite cat. She trotted away happily to tell her adoptive mother the news. She hoped Blossombreeze wouldn’t make a huge deal of it, though. It was only a hang out time with a friend. Even if the friend was bery polite and sweet.
kittygirl

kittygirl
March 25th, 2020, 10:15 PM
ahscloud thought for a second, "lets do fighting, sense I have already seen you hunt." he nodded to his words and made his way to the gorse tunnel. Blissie Bliss

FuzzyRatto
March 25th, 2020, 10:38 PM
“I know.”

The senior warrior gave a rare, warm smile. “One day, some cat will find its secrets. I just know it, deep in my heart.”
FuzzyRatto
[Liver]

Pinekit's eyes grew wide."Woooow! ...Your heart! ...I always felt stuff in my above belly. Am I doing it wrong?

Thornpelt@roleplays
March 26th, 2020, 01:21 AM
:bloomingrose::bloomingrose::bloomingrose: (ORP) Thornpelt walked over to fresh-kill pile and picked out a plump mouse. Carrying it over to the warriors den he sat down and started to eat it. He looked up at the sky, which was bright and sunny.

Dark Flame
March 26th, 2020, 03:33 AM
[Liver]

Pinekit's eyes grew wide."Woooow! ...Your heart! ...I always felt stuff in my above belly. Am I doing it wrong?

He chuckled. ”Some say follow your instincts or mind. It’s my heart for me.”

FuzzyRatto

FuzzyRatto
March 26th, 2020, 08:37 AM
He chuckled. ”Some say follow your instincts or mind. It’s my heart for me.”

FuzzyRatto
"Oooohhhh. ...What do clouds taste like? I think they'd be cold. And hard. Like ice."

Dark Flame
March 26th, 2020, 09:17 AM
"Oooohhhh. ...What do clouds taste like? I think they'd be cold. And hard. Like ice."

“I’d say... soft. Taste kind of like squirrel.”

Hawkmist laughed. “Who knows?”
FuzzyRatto

FuzzyRatto
March 26th, 2020, 11:15 AM
“I’d say... soft. Taste kind of like squirrel.”

Hawkmist laughed. “Who knows?”
FuzzyRatto

"Cats that can reach it. ...I wanna be that cat! I wanna be the cat to eat a white or grey sky thing! What's your favorite thing?"

Sneakyfox55
March 26th, 2020, 02:22 PM
Smokekit yawned and also padded over to one of the other nests. The she-kit laid down and fell asleep.

After a few moments of fidgeting, Ivykit drifted off to sleep; almost instantly, she started dreaming. In the fantasy, she was older, and taller.

She imagined herself stalking a rodent--a mouse, maybe?--but just as she tried to pounce on it, her eyes shot open. "Foxdung!" she hissed suddenly, fluffing out her fuzzy fur in annoyance.

Queenie
March 26th, 2020, 02:58 PM
[Open to anyone!]
Eveningkit balanced on a small stone in the clearing. Her blue eyes shown with pride as she lifted two paws into the air and did her best to stay stable. Then a small gust of wind toppled her over and she flopped down, her face landing in the dirt. She ruffled her fur and wiped some dust off her soft pink nose, giggling. The gray feline looked around wondering where her litter mates were. She itched to be getting into some sort of trouble, or mischief. Maybe some other cat would want to play with her? She hadn't done a whole lot of talking to other kits in the nursery yet and was especially weary of the big tall warriors, yet she wanted to know more about clan life and what it meant to be Thunderclan.

Ever
March 26th, 2020, 03:07 PM
Cedarstream stayed quiet as they discussed an idea and the leader dismissed it. Why ask the clan for ideas if you weren't going to do them? Extra training wouldn't hurt anyone...

Pinepath watched carefully and listened in. Duskstar had a point, they should all know how to climb well. Though extra training never hurt anyone. The idea to clean the woods was a good one too, but so much dirty work. She would have soot in her pristine silver pelt for moons if she had to do that. Then a more greedy idea popped into her mind. She was young and full of ambition, plus she hadn't even had a proper battle yet after almost a moon of being a warrior. She puffed out her chest and looked up to the leader with eager golden eyes.

"Cleaning the forest would be too much work! I say we need to do something BIGGER! Let's take some of the forest along the Riverclan border! Or even the Shadowclan one. It doesn't really matter which forest, but we need some more!" She spoke in a confident tone, her thin striped tail curling behind her as she was eager to see the clan's reaction.

Starfall
March 26th, 2020, 06:00 PM
MOSSPAW
-----------
He was laid out in the clearing, head resting on his brothers back as they napped. At his leaders call the Apprentice perked his ears, bleary eyes dragging up to look at where the leader stood. As she asked for suggestions Mosspaw snuggled his face further into his brothers curly coat. He didn't have any ideas...yet, anyways. No point in speaking up now.

GECKOPAW
------------
The Bengal mix was already wide awake before Duskstar had hopped onto the Highpeak. He just didn't move because he was actually quite comfortable, and his brother was still sleeping. At her request for ideas on making Thunderclan even better, so many different ideas buzzed in his mind, but everytime he opened his maw to say something, another Warrior or Apprentice called it aloud, and it was promplty shot down by the Leader.

Letting out a huff, the curly furred Apprentice laid his head on his paws and began to brainstorm.

ASPENPAW
-----------
Perking her ears at Duskstar's call, the Calliby swiveled her head, but only for a few seconds before she shrugged her shoulders and sauntered off into the Territory. She was a newly named apprentice, if the Leader was shooting down suggestions from the older Warriors, than there was no way the leader would take a suggestion from her. There was really no point in listening to all the weird ideas everyone was coming up with anyways, it was probably going to end up as Extra training or something along those lines.

BLAZINGPAW
-------------
Squinting his eyes, the Apprentice slunk forwards as the felines around him began to call out suggestions. They were all dumb. Not just their suggestions either. "Why don't you work on expanding the camp itself? Make it bigger and easier to hold all these new Cats. It's almost spring, I'm sure the Nursery and Apprentices den could be enlarged. That and there's also those Cliffs I saw on the way to Thunderclan. I'm sure something could be done with those." he sniffed, tail flicking behind him. It was nothing but training and fighting with these brutes wasn't it? "Don't you have a Healer? Why not try and stock up their supplise? Surely you know how to grow what you need?"

hxneysuckle

MEAT ANGELS
March 26th, 2020, 06:35 PM
Fogwhisper stared at a puddle in the middle of the clearing, watching it's ripples spread. It looked so pretty. She sighed. If only life were as interesting as the puddle was. Being a warrior was no fun. All she did was patrol. And patrol. And hunt. And patrol some more. She harrumphed, staring off into the distance.

(This is kind of starting it off, I guess.) Ombre Party

RedHead
March 26th, 2020, 06:38 PM
Foxbound padded into camp with Plumpaw and Ravenspirit, giving them a quick dismissive nod before heading for Flintspirit. "Flintsprit, we remarked the Shadowclan border. There have been signs of growth around the burnt part of that area. No trouble though, and both Ravenspirit and Plumpaw accompanied me the entire time." She wondered if she should mention Plumpaw's panic attack, but decided against it. The deputy didn't need more to worry him. And if Plumpaw felt the need, she could always approach Flintspirit herself and talk to him about it. That was the apprentice's information to share, not her own.

Flintspirit nodded at Foxbound's report, giving the ginger she-cat a smile. "Thank you Foxbound." He gave her a dismissive nod before he padded into the middle of the clearing, glancing around. Oddly enough there hadn't been any other reports brought back to him, so he was going to ask the cats about it real quick. Everyone needed a reminder once in a while. "Bouncesnarl, Cedarstream, and Dawnblossom! Do you all have your patrol reports?" He wasn't going to question Sweetsong and Tigerleap at the moment, as he'd allowed Silversky to rest in camp. If they hadn't gone through with the patrol, it would be okay. He would make sure tomorrow's patrol actually made it to that border.

Blissie Bliss Ever starshooter

Madelaine
March 26th, 2020, 06:40 PM
| RedHead; |

Bouncesnarl padded up to the deputy ready to report their patrol. "The patrol went well. There were fresh scents of prey all around that area.", he reported. They had marked the border and scented nothing but prey and the borderline.

RedHead
March 26th, 2020, 06:44 PM
"Thank you Bouncesnarl." Flintspirit meowed, dipping his head to the tomcat, before he tilted it. "Good to know there's no trouble. Did all of your patrol members come with you and complete the patrol?" Flintspirit knew that Mosspaw and Sunsnow had been put on this patrol, and he wanted to make sure both of them had attended. Otherwise he would have to punish them further. Which, he really did not want to do.

Blissie Bliss

Pluto
March 26th, 2020, 06:45 PM
Fogwhisper stared at a puddle in the middle of the clearing, watching it's ripples spread. It looked so pretty. She sighed. If only life were as interesting as the puddle was. Being a warrior was no fun. All she did was patrol. And patrol. And hunt. And patrol some more. She harrumphed, staring off into the distance.

(This is kind of starting it off, I guess.) Ombre Party
(Yeah haha.. I'ma make Owl a moody boi atm)
Owlstorm did not feel happy. Though he may have looked it, he did not feel it. On the other paw, he was not about to let any cat know how he felt just yet.
He licked his chest and let out a sigh to clear his head. Across the clearing, he saw Fogwhisper staring at a puddle. How odd... He thought, bewildered. He made his way over to her coolly, trying to uphold his aura of smug confidence as he always did. Honestly, he thought it was quite tiring sometimes. "Hey Fogwhisper." He mewed in greeting, keeping his voice even. Owlstorm would not bother his friend with a stupid thing like feelings. "What's so interesting about the sky?"
Owlstorm looked into the distance the direction Fogwhisper was, yet, he could not see what was so enticing. The sky was very cloudy and, though the wind wasn't much, it was enough for Owlstorm to feel snug in his layers of fluffy brown fur.

Madelaine
March 26th, 2020, 06:47 PM
Bouncesnarl dipped his head. He listened to his next question. "Everyone was there except for Sunsnow. Mosspaw came late, but finished it along with us.", he replied. Sunsnow had followed them at all out of camp.

| RedHead; |

MEAT ANGELS
March 26th, 2020, 06:52 PM
(Yeah haha.. I'ma make Owl a moody boi atm)
Owlstorm did not feel happy. Though he may have looked it, he did not feel it. On the other paw, he was not about to let any cat know how he felt just yet.
He licked his chest and let out a sigh to clear his head. Across the clearing, he saw Fogwhisper staring at a puddle. How odd... He thought, bewildered. He made his way over to her coolly, trying to uphold his aura of smug confidence as he always did. Honestly, he thought it was quite tiring sometimes. "Hey Fogwhisper." He mewed in greeting, keeping his voice even. Owlstorm would not bother his friend with a stupid thing like feelings. "What's so interesting about the sky?"
Owlstorm looked into the distance the direction Fogwhisper was, yet, he could not see what was so enticing. The sky was very cloudy and, though the wind wasn't much, it was enough for Owlstorm to feel snug in his layers of fluffy brown fur.

Fogwhisper sighed, snapping her gaze to Owlstorm. "What's the matter?" she mewed half-heartedly. She had a tendency for guessing other cats emotions, and Owlstorm wasn't doing a very good job of hiding his. "Your clearly upset about something, otherwise you wouldn't be here talking to me; you'd be having fun with your clanmates."

lio
March 26th, 2020, 06:52 PM
As ideas were thrown at her, Duskstar found herself nodding along with them. Guards, that was a good idea. Cleaning the forest would be dangerous, but may help growth in the future. Taking territory? The leader looked toward Pinepath with a frown- they were already low on warriors, they didn't need anyone getting hurt in a battle over territory. She caught Blazingpaw's eye as he was speaking, tail twitching in thought. As much of an ass as he was, he had a good idea.

"I will look into the possibility of creating a new rank, giving extra training to those who wish to be guards. This would only be open to few, however. Thank you for the suggestion, Lionwhisker [ SilentLamb ].

"Cleaning the forest will be dangerous, but we will certainly try to move some fallen debris- I will call patrols for this when I am ready to have this be done. Thank you for the suggestion, Crimsonhawk [ Kitty Mama ].

"As much as we could go for more territory, I would rather not put our Clan in danger of any unnecessary battles. Not until we are stronger and have more warriors. I appreciate the suggestion, Pinepath [ Ever ], but it is not practical for the time being. In the future, however, it may be a choice to consider.

"Yes! We will work on expanding the camp itself- the apprentice's den and nursery are overflowing, and it is always good to have some change every once in a while. About the cliffs, I am not sure about those, but I will look into it." She turned to Lionwhisker. "Are you okay with the final suggestion? I would be good to plant a garden in order for you to get supplies, as well as stocking up anything you may need as we are doing so. That is, if you think you know enough at the moment to partake in this." While she waited for a response, she looked toward Blazingpaw. "Thank you for the suggestions, Blazingpaw [ Starfall ]."

With that, she waited for a response from Lionwhisker as well as any more suggestions that may come forth- at least one more would be good before she ended the meeting.

Pluto
March 26th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Fogwhisper sighed, snapping her gaze to Owlstorm. "What's the matter?" she mewed half-heartedly. She had a tendency for guessing other cats emotions, and Owlstorm wasn't doing a very good job of hiding his. "Your clearly upset about something, otherwise you wouldn't be here talking to me; you'd be having fun with your clanmates."
Owlstorm was surprised. He hadn't expected the conversation to turn to this so suddenly. Nor did he like it very much. Owlstorm suppressed a sigh. "Nothing important."He said hastily. "If I tell you you won't look at the clouds anymore." It came out more sarcastic and snarly then he meant it to, but whatever patience he had had earlier in the day was now gone. "Also, why can't I hang out with you? You are perfectly fun to be around." Sometimes, he thought in his head. This isn't very fun for me. He stopped his tail from swishing back and forth across the ground in annoyance. Fogwhisper should not be getting this end of his anger.
Taking a deep breath, Owlstorm let out a sigh. "What's up with you? Don't think I didn't hear you sigh when I got here." He mumbled, pale green eyes searching hers.

MEAT ANGELS
March 26th, 2020, 07:06 PM
Owlstorm was surprised. He hadn't expected the conversation to turn to this so suddenly. Nor did he like it very much. Owlstorm suppressed a sigh. "Nothing important."He said hastily. "If I tell you you won't look at the clouds anymore." It came out more sarcastic and snarly then he meant it to, but whatever patience he had had earlier in the day was now gone. "Also, why can't I hang out with you? You are perfectly fun to be around." Sometimes, he thought in his head. This isn't very fun for me. He stopped his tail from swishing back and forth across the ground in annoyance. Fogwhisper should not be getting this end of his anger.
Taking a deep breath, Owlstorm let out a sigh. "What's up with you? Don't think I didn't hear you sigh when I got here." He mumbled, pale green eyes searching hers.

Fogwhisper narrowed her eyes at the tom, frowning. "If your going to be all snarly to someone when they ask about how your feeling," she muttered angrily. "Then don't be upset later when you've got nobody to talk to." She flicked her tail, looking back at the puddle. "But fine, I'll stop looking at the clouds, just tell me how you feel." She turned to him, kindness filling her gaze. "I just hate seeing other cats sad."

dino.
March 26th, 2020, 07:08 PM
Buckbranch found himself agreeing with Lionwhisker, as much as it surprised him. Guards would be a good idea, considering how much the fire had destroyed the territory. Pinepath's suggestion was... less than ideal. They'd already had to deal with the rogues, and there was no reason to provoke ShadowClan and RiverClan more than they already had.
Crimsonhawk's idea sparked some interest within him as well. Perhaps he could volunteer to be both a guard and a patrol member to clean up the forest. Blazingpaw's idea made his ears flick back. A garden for herbs? Useful, but where woukd they put it? It woukd be up to Lionwhisker and Duskstar, he supposed.
Another idea flashed through his mind, and he snatched it before it could disappear. "Maybe at a certain time every moon we could have a designated Clan meeting in the clearing of sorts. Not to make announcements or anything, but just to talk and get to know cats we haven't really spoken with before, especially new apprentices and cats who have just joined ThunderClan. It could help bring us closer together and allow us to relax a bit."

[ hxneysuckle ]

Pluto
March 26th, 2020, 07:12 PM
Fogwhisper narrowed her eyes at the tom, frowning. "If your going to be all snarly when someone when they ask about how your feeling," she muttered angrily. "Then don't be upset later when you've got nobody to talk to." She flicked her tail, looking back at the puddle. "But fine, I'll stop looking at the clouds, just tell me how you feel." She turned to him, kindness filling her gaze. "I just hate seeing other cats sad."
Owlstorm didn't want to continue on this path of feelings! Why did this she-cat torture him so? But Owlstorm knew that he would never get anywhere with this conversation if he didn't tell her.
"Sorry." He mumbled begrudgingly. Only his friends and loved ones only ever heard him say it. "I'm not sad i'm just pissed off. It's a dumb reason, really, but uh..." He took a second and looked away at the puddle she had found so interesting before.
His pride was stung to hear him say it but he mumbled out the reason to her. "I missed a really easy catch earlier because I was distracted. I should've known better but I missed it. Now I'm just hoping no other cat saw it because I don't think my pride could take it." He tried for the last bit to be a joke, and he looked up at her face once more, hoping it wasn't a horrible one that came out through gritted teeth.

MEAT ANGELS
March 26th, 2020, 07:16 PM
Owlstorm didn't want to continue on this path of feelings! Why did this she-cat torture him so? But Owlstorm knew that he would never get anywhere with this conversation if he didn't tell her.
"Sorry." He mumbled begrudgingly. Only his friends and loved ones only ever heard him say it. "I'm not sad i'm just pissed off. It's a dumb reason, really, but uh..." He took a second and looked away at the puddle she had found so interesting before.
His pride was stung to hear him say it but he mumbled out the reason to her. "I missed a really easy catch earlier because I was distracted. I should've known better but I missed it. Now I'm just hoping no other cat saw it because I don't think my pride could take it." He tried for the last bit to be a joke, and he looked up at her face once more, hoping it wasn't a horrible one that came out through gritted teeth.

Fogwhisper laughed. "That's why your sad?" she giggled, flicking Owlstorm's ear with her tail. "If I were sad every time I missed a catch, I'd be sad more than you breathe!" It's not like I'm not already sad all the time. Fogwhisper pushed the thought away. She had to keep up this show. "And don't worry! No cat will judge you for missing some prey! I mean, we've all done it!"

Pluto
March 26th, 2020, 07:20 PM
Fogwhisper laughed. "That's why your sad?" she giggled, flicking Owlstorm's ear with her tail. "If I were sad every time I missed a catch, I'd be sad more than you breathe!" It's not like I'm not already sad all the time. Fogwhisper pushed the thought away. She had to keep up this show. "And don't worry! No cat will judge you for missing some prey! I mean, we've all done it!"
Relief flickered across his fluffy brown face and he felt his broad shoulders relax. In fact, Owlstorm hadn't even felt them tense up. He shook his head, but a smirk spread across his maw anyways. "I told you it was dumb." He mumbled but was glad he could make her laugh.
"What about you? You never answered me earlier." Now that he had gone through his torture he wasn't about to let her off the hook so easily. He itched to help his friend or start arguing with anyone who hurt her, even if it cost him a scratch or loss of fur.

MEAT ANGELS
March 26th, 2020, 07:27 PM
Relief flickered across his fluffy brown face and he felt his broad shoulders relax. In fact, Owlstorm hadn't even felt them tense up. He shook his head, but a smirk spread across his maw anyways. "I told you it was dumb." He mumbled but was glad he could make her laugh.
"What about you? You never answered me earlier." Now that he had gone through his torture he wasn't about to let her off the hook so easily. He itched to help his friend or start arguing with anyone who hurt her, even if it cost him a scratch or loss of fur.

Fogwhisper turned away from him, the same sullen look from before falling on her face. "Nothing.." She turned back to the puddle, her tail curling tightly around her paws. "Well, your cured. So you can go with the rest of the clan and have fun now." She flattened her ears, the fur on her shoulders beginning to bristle.

Pluto
March 26th, 2020, 07:50 PM
Fogwhisper turned away from him, the same sullen look from before falling on her face. "Nothing.." She turned back to the puddle, her tail curling tightly around her paws. "Well, your cured. So you can go with the rest of the clan and have fun now." She flattened her ears, the fur on her shoulders beginning to bristle.
Owlstorm would not let his friend get off that easy. He scoffed. "If you think your gonna get rid of me that easily you're wrong. What if I want to have fun with you? You're my clanmate as much as any of them." He paused for a heartbeat. "In fact, you're better than them because you're my friend!"
He made his pale green eyes wide and innocent looking. Owlstorm hated seeing his friends down like this. "If you need me to go yell at someone I can and I WILL because no cat messes with my friends and makes them sad." Waiting for an answer was killing Owlstorm, so he finally mumbled, "I'm not cured without an answer!" He made his face look pouty to emphasize his point, hoping it would make up for his annoyingness earlier and she would tell him.

MEAT ANGELS
March 26th, 2020, 07:56 PM
Owlstorm would not let his friend get off that easy. He scoffed. "If you think your gonna get rid of me that easily you're wrong. What if I want to have fun with you? You're my clanmate as much as any of them." He paused for a heartbeat. "In fact, you're better than them because you're my friend!"
He made his pale green eyes wide and innocent looking. Owlstorm hated seeing his friends down like this. "If you need me to go yell at someone I can and I WILL because no cat messes with my friends and makes them sad." Waiting for an answer was killing Owlstorm, so he finally mumbled, "I'm not cured without an answer!" He made his face look pouty to emphasize his point, hoping it would make up for his annoyingness earlier and she would tell him.

Fogwhisper rolled her eyes. Standing up, she began to shove Owlstorm across the clearing with enormous effort. "You. Are. Cured!" she growled through gritted teeth. "Now. Leave. Me. Alone!!" She sat back with a sigh. "There. Now I'm cured and you can go away. Bye! Bye!" Turning her back to him, Fogwhisper went back to staring grumpily at the puddle.

Pluto
March 26th, 2020, 08:05 PM
Fogwhisper rolled her eyes. Standing up, she began to shove Owlstorm across the clearing with enormous effort. "You. Are. Cured!" she growled through gritted teeth. "Now. Leave. Me. Alone!!" She sat back with a sigh. "There. Now I'm cured and you can go away. Bye! Bye!" Turning her back to him, Fogwhisper went back to staring grumpily at the puddle.
(Sorry for the sudden change(s) in font and color I'm trying to figure out what looks good)

He stared openmouthed at her as she pushed him along. How dare she? No cat, not even his friends, pushed him around. Owlstorm could feel his anger bubbling up and, with strenuous effort, he pushed it back down. He would make this she-cat feel better if it killed him! At least, that's what he was decided in his head. "You are not okay." He said, loyally standing in front of her grumpy gaze. "A blind cat could see that. I'm not leaving you alone until you tell me why you're so grumpy!"
Owlstorm sat in front of her. If she tried to shove him, she wouldn't be able to move him. He made sure his bottom was planted firmly on the ground and made his maw a smug one, trying to ensure that somehow, she felt better, even if he was doing a terrible job at it. He didn't care if the whole clan stared at him (he could rebuild his reputation later); he just wanted to make sure his friend was okay and no cat was in need to be yelled at. "If it helps, I won't go yell at any cat. I'll only glare at them whenever I'm around you so they get the message." He looked at her, pale green eyes hopeful she would finally tell him.

MEAT ANGELS
March 26th, 2020, 08:09 PM
(Sorry for the sudden change(s) in font and color I'm trying to figure out what looks good)

He stared openmouthed at her as she pushed him along. How dare she? No cat, not even his friends, pushed him around. Owlstorm could feel his anger bubbling up and, with strenuous effort, he pushed it back down. He would make this she-cat feel better if it killed him! At least, that's what he was decided in his head. "You are [I]not[I] okay." He said, loyally standing in front of her grumpy gaze. "A blind cat could see that. I'm not leaving you alone until you tell me why you're so grumpy!"
Owlstorm sat in front of her. If she tried to shove him, she wouldn't be able to move him. He made sure his bottom was planted firmly on the ground and made his maw a smug one, trying to ensure that somehow, she felt better, even if he was doing a terrible job at it. He didn't care if the whole clan stared at him (he could rebuild his reputation later); he just wanted to make sure his friend was okay and no cat was in need to be yelled at. "If it helps, I won't go yell at any cat. I'll only glare at them whenever I'm around you so they get the message." He looked at her, pale green eyes hopeful she would finally tell him.

Fogwhisper sighed, still not meeting Owlstorm's gaze. "I'm not grumpy." She muttered indignantly. "I'm just annoyed." She glared fiercely at the tom, her eyeballs practically shooting lasers. "Now will you ~please~ go away?" She turned her gaze back to the puddle, wrapping her tail around herself tightly. "And besides, don't you have better things to do then sit here and harass me?"
(oof sorry for the shortness >~<)

Pluto
March 26th, 2020, 08:17 PM
Fogwhisper sighed, still not meeting Owlstorm's gaze. "I'm not grumpy." She muttered indignantly. "I'm just annoyed." She glared fiercely at the tom, her eyeballs practically shooting lasers. "Now will you ~please~ go away?" She turned her gaze back to the puddle, wrapping her tail around herself tightly. "And besides, don't you have better things to do then sit here and harass me?"
(It's otay)

Owlstorm practically scoffed. Indignant that she'd put her back to him, he sat in front of her again, once more putting his bottom firmly on the ground. This time, he sat closer to her, scowling.
"Nothing is more important than making sure my friend is okay!" He practically yelled indignantly. "Now look who's trying to push away a friend who's trying to be helpful." Continued to scowl at her, his pale eyes showing his displeasure and neck fluff beginning to rise up.
He would not tolerate having his pride wounded by his friend and not getting an answer from her. And Owlstorm planned on getting the latter. "I'm not leaving you alone, so this argument is pointless if you want me to go away faster." Owlstorm fluffed his fur up so he looked bigger, sitting straight up.
Why he was doing this, he didn't know. Maybe, just maybe, he thought his pruning would make her finally tell him. That's how it worked sometimes, right?

(it's okay:p)

MEAT ANGELS
March 26th, 2020, 08:20 PM
(It's otay)

Owlstorm practically scoffed. Indignant that she'd put her back to him, he sat in front of her again, once more putting his bottom firmly on the ground. This time, he sat closer to her, scowling.
"Nothing is more important than making sure my friend is okay!" He practically yelled indignantly. "Now look who's trying to push away a friend who's trying to be helpful." Continued to scowl at her, his pale eyes showing his displeasure and neck fluff beginning to rise up.
He would not tolerate having his pride wounded by his friend and not getting an answer from her. And Owlstorm planned on getting the latter. "I'm not leaving you alone, so this argument is pointless if you want me to go away faster." Owlstorm fluffed his fur up so he looked bigger, sitting straight up.
Why he was doing this, he didn't know. Maybe, just maybe, he thought his pruning would make her finally tell him. That's how it worked sometimes, right?

(it's okay:p)

"FINE." Fogwhisper growled at him. "I'm upset because I don't want to be a warrior!"

(oof sorry for shortness again >~<)

Ever
March 26th, 2020, 08:20 PM
"Sorry, we didn't manage to get out, I couldn't find Blazingpaw." Cedarstream replied shortly, she should have gone out herself but hadn't.

RedHead

Ever
March 26th, 2020, 08:21 PM
Pinepath rolled her eyes and sat down. Her day might come... eventually. She was willing to fight for this clan and expand it like it needed though. The idea of guards was boring, that just meant extra cats sitting all day uselessly around. Why even have guards when there were regular patrols? Did none of the others see that? She felt a flicker of impatience course through her and let it show in tapping her thin tail against the ground.

She did agree with Blazingpaw that improving camp was a good idea, that was actually productive and worthwhile. If she was assigned to any sort of labour trying to scrape ash into piles thouh the oriental would be far from pleased.

Pluto
March 26th, 2020, 08:32 PM
"FINE." Fogwhisper growled at him. "I'm upset because I don't want to be a warrior!"

(oof sorry for shortness again >~<)
Owlstorm was caught between shock and smugness. He was glad he had won this fight, (although a little guilty he had gotten this angry), but he was shocked at Fogwhisper's words. He could feel his mouth drop open, and he leaned back until he was sitting straight up, fur flat, all menace, and anger gone in the blink of an eye. He felt himself deflating under her words as he struggled to find out what to say."You what?" He managed to spit out finally and was once more at a loss for words.
How could he explain his discomfort? His shock? How lonely he would be if she suddenly up and left? He didn't think there was a right way to explain his feelings, much less put them in any form of dignified speech. "Why?" He asked bluntly, his voice soft as his mind struggled to comprehend what she was saying.

(oh dear, it seems Owlstorm has hit an emotional wall)

MEAT ANGELS
March 26th, 2020, 08:42 PM
Owlstorm was caught between shock and smugness. He was glad he had won this fight, (although a little guilty he had gotten this angry), but he was shocked at Fogwhisper's words. He could feel his mouth drop open, and he leaned back until he was sitting straight up, fur flat, all menace, and anger gone in the blink of an eye. He felt himself deflating under her words as he struggled to find out what to say."You what?" He managed to spit out finally and was once more at a loss for words.
How could he explain his discomfort? His shock? How lonely he would be if she suddenly up and left? He didn't think there was a right way to explain his feelings, much less put them in any form of dignified speech. "Why?" He asked bluntly, his voice soft as his mind struggled to comprehend what she was saying.

(oh dear, it seems Owlstorm has hit an emotional wall)

Fogwhisper stared back at Owlstorm, her eyes filling with tears. "What is there for me as a warrior?" She slammed her paw into the puddle, splashing water everywhere. She lashed her tail, anger hardening her gaze. "And why would I want to be a rogue?" she growled. "I'd be so lonely..." She stared into the sky, her heart sinking.

Leucos
March 26th, 2020, 08:50 PM
hxneysuckle Starfall

Listening to the suggestions that the others and duskstar went over, he felt impressed . They were pretty good ! And they had cliffs? Not once in his life time did he notice! Though what blazingpaw suggested and what duskstar asked about it made him smile . to be honest a garden sounds lovely .. " well I'd hate to throw away such a good idea from the lad! Besides a garden sounds lovely, and it'll be quite useful. That way I won't have to go trekking through the territory and or outskirts just to find supplies. " he meowed "and I do think from the bit of knowledge that I have I should be able to at least part take in that. We are low on quite a few herbs anyways . " he added . Looking over at Blazingpaw he gave an appreciative smile .

Pluto
March 26th, 2020, 08:57 PM
Fogwhisper stared back at Owlstorm, her eyes filling with tears. "What is there for me as a warrior?" She slammed her paw into the puddle, splashing water everywhere. She lashed her tail, anger hardening her gaze. "And why would I want to be a rogue?" she growled. "I'd be so lonely..." She stared into the sky, her heart sinking.
”I didn’t mean to make you more upset.” Now Owlstorm was fretting. Her words had fried his heart and his brain. Being a warrior is what they trained to do from the beginning, since they were kits. It had been implanted in their brains and Owlstorm couldn’t find a task more noble. Yet, Fogshadow, his friend, couldn’t find it in her heart to want it. ”There’s plenty.” He argued feebly. “You hunt and fight to protect your clan. You love your clan mates like kin and then have families of your own. What more do you want?”
His tail moved behind him slowly as he looked at his friend, his eyes big as he waited for an explanation.

(Oh dear, it seems he has hit a mental wall too)

MEAT ANGELS
March 26th, 2020, 09:01 PM
”I didn’t mean to make you more upset.” Now Owlstorm was fretting. Her words had fried his heart and his brain. Being a warrior is what they trained to do from the beginning, since they were kits. It had been implanted in their brains and Owlstorm couldn’t find a task more noble. Yet, Fogshadow, his friend, couldn’t find it in her heart to want it. ”There’s plenty.” He argued feebly. “You hunt and fight to protect your clan. You love your clan mates like kin and then have families of your own. What more do you want?”
His tail moved behind him slowly as he looked at his friend, his eyes big as he waited for an explanation.

(Oh dear, it seems he has hit a mental wall too)
( : o FOGSHADOW??? Excuse you?)

Fogwhisper leaned into Owlstorm, her pelt soaked with water from the puddle. "I just don't enjoy being a warrior, I guess." Pulling herself away from Owlsong, she stood up and began to walk away.

Pluto
March 26th, 2020, 09:19 PM
( : o FOGSHADOW??? Excuse you?)

Fogwhisper leaned into Owlstorm, her pelt soaked with water from the puddle. "I just don't enjoy being a warrior, I guess." Pulling herself away from Owlsong, she stood up and began to walk away.

(EEK! I’m SO SO SORRY it’s been a hot second since I’ve rped)
(AND OWLSONG? I kinda deserve that but rip)

Owlstorm wasn’t ready to accept that answer. He let her walk away for a moment once she pulled away, then he bounded ahead of her and blocked her path, large shoulders blocking a her from going forward without running into him. ”What do you mean you don’t enjoy being a warrior?!” He asked, sounding rather indignant.
Owlstorm cocked his head to one side. He felt bad for pestering her but his head and heart couldn’t take this information without more explanation from her. Surely there is something you must enjoy about it. What would you rather be instead?

MEAT ANGELS
March 26th, 2020, 09:28 PM
(EEK! I’m SO SO SORRY it’s been a hot second since I’ve rped)
(AND OWLSONG? I kinda deserve that but rip)

Owlstorm wasn’t ready to accept that answer. He let her walk away for a moment once she pulled away, then he bounded ahead of her and blocked her path, large shoulders blocking a her from going forward without running into him. ”What do you mean you don’t enjoy being a warrior?!” He asked, sounding rather indignant.
Owlstorm cocked his head to one side. He felt bad for pestering her but his head and heart couldn’t take this information without more explanation from her. Surely there is something you must enjoy about it. What would you rather be instead?

Fogwhisper narrowed her eyes at him. "I'd r-rather not speak about that...." she muttered, turning back towards the entrance of the camp. "And besides, don't you have better things to do?"

>~< oof these are getting shorter and shorter...

Pluto
March 26th, 2020, 09:35 PM
Fogwhisper narrowed her eyes at him. "I'd r-rather not speak about that...." she muttered, turning back towards the entrance of the camp. "And besides, don't you have better things to do?"

>~< oof these are getting shorter and shorter...
(Agreed but this rp was short if we end it...)

Owlstorm sighed and sat back down. He was ready to listen to a story of need be. He looked at Fogwhisper expectantly. ”I’m listening.” He told her loyally. Though he felt bad for just finishing arguing with her, he was ready to start again. “There is no better thing than to help you with your problems.” His mind had stopped whirling, his heart had, somewhat, stopped beating so hard, and now his ear were perked and ready to listen. His pale green eyes were wide and innocent again and he wouldn’t stop until she told him.

MEAT ANGELS
March 26th, 2020, 09:50 PM
(Agreed but this rp was short if we end it...)

Owlstorm sighed and sat back down. He was ready to listen to a story of need be. He looked at Fogwhisper expectantly. ”I’m listening.” He told her loyally. Though he felt bad for just finishing arguing with her, he was ready to start again. “There is no better thing than to help you with your problems.” His mind had stopped whirling, his heart had, somewhat, stopped beating so hard, and now his ear were perked and ready to listen. His pale green eyes were wide and innocent again and he wouldn’t stop until she told him.

Fogwhisper frowned at the tom, her claws digging into the ground. "Well, your wasting your time then." She growled, digging her claws in harder. "I don't need you. I don't need anybody. And they certainly don't need me." Fogwhisper stormed from the camp, her ears flattened and still dripping water from the puddle she had once been so interested in.

Did I forget to mention foggy has some issues?

DarkNight
March 26th, 2020, 10:26 PM
Speckledrose looked around the clearing, she was kind of bored. She was going to meet up with Ashcloud later, but right now she wanted someone to talk to. Then she saw a unfamiliar tom standing by the prey pile. So she walked over to him.
“Hi! My name is Speckledrose! What is yours?”
Thornpelt@roleplays

Thornpelt@roleplays
March 26th, 2020, 10:49 PM
Speckledrose looked around the clearing, she was kind of bored. She was going to meet up with Ashcloud later, but right now she wanted someone to talk to. Then she saw a unfamiliar tom standing by the prey pile. So she walked over to him.
“Hi! My name is Speckledrose! What is yours?”
Thornpelt@roleplays

:bloomingrose::bloomingrose::bloomingrose:

"Oh, hi there! I'm Thornpelt." he said warmly, grinning wide. He looked up at the sky, then back at her.

Pluto
March 26th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Fogwhisper frowned at the tom, her claws digging into the ground. "Well, your wasting your time then." She growled, digging her claws in harder. "I don't need you. I don't need anybody. And they certainly don't need me." Fogwhisper stormed from the camp, her ears flattened and still dripping water from the puddle she had once been so interested in.

Did I forget to mention foggy has some issues?
(No but I rather found that out. Want me to continue in the territory?)

DarkNight
March 26th, 2020, 11:32 PM
:bloomingrose::bloomingrose::bloomingrose:

"Oh, hi there! I'm Thornpelt." he said warmly, grinning wide. He looked up at the sky, then back at her.
“Well, hi Thornpelt! I don’t think I’ve met you before! She noticed him look at the sky, so she glanced up too. There were a few clouds, but it was mostly sunny.
“It is a nice day. Full of happy kits and sunshine.” Speckledrose smiled at Thornpelt. “So what is your story? Everyone has one!” She looked expectantly at him.

Thornpelt@roleplays
March 26th, 2020, 11:37 PM
“Well, hi Thornpelt! I don’t think I’ve met you before! She noticed him look at the sky, so she glanced up too. There were a few clouds, but it was mostly sunny.
“It is a nice day. Full of happy kits and sunshine.” Speckledrose smiled at Thornpelt. “So what is your story? Everyone has one!” She looked expectantly at him.

"Well, I'm a lone warrior with no family... they were killed in a fire... and I just try to be the best warrior I can." he replied, smiling at her.

"So, who are you related to?" he asked, looking at his paws.

DarkNight
March 27th, 2020, 12:00 AM
“Oh I’m sorry.” She gave him a sad smile. “Well actually, I don’t really know who my parents are. All I was ever told was my mom was from ThunderClan and my father from RiverClan. They had forbidden love and were exiled. I was then adopted by Blossombreeze and have been here ever since.” She sighed. “I don’t mind though, Blossombreeze is so like me and we get along perfectly.” She smiled at the thought of the sweet old elder.
Thornpelt@roleplays

Thornpelt@roleplays
March 27th, 2020, 12:04 AM
“Oh I’m sorry.” She gave him a sad smile. “Well actually, I don’t really know who my parents are. All I was ever told was my mom was from ThunderClan and my father from RiverClan. They had forbidden love and were exiled. I was then adopted by Blossombreeze and have been here ever since.” She sighed. “I don’t mind though, Blossombreeze is so like me and we get along perfectly.” She smiled at the thought of the sweet old elder.
Thornpelt@roleplays

"Oh, okay. So..." he started, looking at the warriors den. He yawned, wanting to get some sleep, but pushed it away.

He looked at her again and smiled.

DarkNight
March 27th, 2020, 12:15 AM
This cat seems very friendly, she thought to herself. He smiles a lot. I think we are very alike.
She tilted her head as she studied him. Then she noticed a small bird flutter into the trees.
“It is amazing, isn’t it. How StarClan watches over us all. Even the birds. And even sleepy cats.” She smiled knowingly. “How about I’ll meet you tomorrow, here? Just to chat some more. I think we are very alike you and I.”
Thornpelt@roleplays

Thornpelt@roleplays
March 27th, 2020, 12:20 AM
This cat seems very friendly, she thought to herself. He smiles a lot. I think we are very alike.
She tilted her head as she studied him. Then she noticed a small bird flutter into the trees.
“It is amazing, isn’t it. How StarClan watches over us all. Even the birds. And even sleepy cats.” She smiled knowingly. “How about I’ll meet you tomorrow, here? Just to chat some more. I think we are very alike you and I.”
Thornpelt@roleplays

"Yes, it is. And I'd be glad to meet you here tomorrow!" he said, and yawned again.

Wow! It seems like I might have a new friend!

"See you tomorrow!" he called as he headed to the warriors den to catch some sleep.

DarkNight
March 27th, 2020, 12:23 AM
“See you tomorrow,” she called back. And with that Speckledrose walked to the Nursery to visit adorable kits.
Thornpelt@roleplays

DarkNight
March 27th, 2020, 12:26 AM
Speckledrose happily walked into the nursery. She loves visiting with the kits. They made her so happy and she loved hearing their thoughts! So she glanced around the nursery for a kit willing to hear a story. Shimm

kaitlynnn
March 27th, 2020, 12:46 AM
Wildflame stretched, closing her eyes. She began to groom herself, licking her paw and cuffing it over her ear. She looked around the clearing, looking for someone to talk to.

(i think i put open, right? i'm new to this and also super dumb sorry)

Dark Flame
March 27th, 2020, 02:39 AM
"Cats that can reach it. ...I wanna be that cat! I wanna be the cat to eat a white or grey sky thing! What's your favorite thing?"

Hawkmist’s smile slid of his face. “I... I never really... thought about it before.”

FuzzyRatto

MagicCat99
March 27th, 2020, 03:35 AM
After a few moments of fidgeting, Ivykit drifted off to sleep; almost instantly, she started dreaming. In the fantasy, she was older, and taller.

She imagined herself stalking a rodent--a mouse, maybe?--but just as she tried to pounce on it, her eyes shot open. "Foxdung!" she hissed suddenly, fluffing out her fuzzy fur in annoyance.
(I'm not going to reply right now, I can't find Smokekit on the allegiances and also not on the missing list. I sent a message to hxneysuckle.)

Madelaine
March 27th, 2020, 04:15 AM
[~] Open [~]

Bouncesnarl padded out of the warriors den to do some relaxing for a bit. The tom sat down in an area in the middle of camp. He gave his fur a quick groom, getting rid of any bedding that was still lodged in his fur. After Bouncesnarl was finished he laid down with his paws underneath him. He started to think about what he would do that day.

MEAT ANGELS
March 27th, 2020, 07:52 AM
(No but I rather found that out. Want me to continue in the territory?)

(Sure! :))

FuzzyRatto
March 27th, 2020, 08:54 AM
Hawkmist’s smile slid of his face. “I... I never really... thought about it before.”

FuzzyRatto

She cocked her head. "Whadya mean? Oh, yeah. I guess it's hard trying to figure out what your favorite thing is. I guess I don't know either. It's okay, though."

Terrestrial
March 27th, 2020, 08:57 AM
Hollowedaster dashed into the clearing late as ever for this damn meeting, dang it! The tom slowed his pace and sat next to Flamepelt and her kits.

---

Flamepelt's eye adverted to a dashing grey and white shape, it was Hollowedaster! He would finally show up, but now? It was basically the end of the meeting! The molly flicked her tail in annoyance and rolled her eyes.

---

Goldenkit blinked her eyes open had she fallen asleep again?! The she-kit stretched and curled back up in her mothers fur and went back to sleeping.

---

"N-no, I'm fine" Honeykit squeaked, She stood up and shook her fur out. The kit stared wide eyed at Buckbranch He's huge! She gaped. Slushie I'm sorry for the late reply!

dino.
March 27th, 2020, 09:37 AM
[ it's alright! no worries lol Wolfie ]

Buckbranch looked away from the Highpeak and turned back to Honeykit, replacing the thoughtful expression with a kind smile. "That's good. Be careful, okay? You don't need to run so fast, especially during a meeting." If Duskstar and Bluegorse had belittled him so harshly for having a hushed conversation, he wold hate to see what they would say to a kit speeding around the Highpeak. He flicked his tail and glanced her over once more, checking to make sure she was really all right. "I'm Buckbranch, by the way."

DarkNight
March 27th, 2020, 10:12 AM
Wildflame stretched, closing her eyes. She began to groom herself, licking her paw and cuffing it over her ear. She looked around the clearing, looking for someone to talk to.

(i think i put open, right? i'm new to this and also super dumb sorry)
Speckledrose looked around for someone to talk to. Then she spotted a she cat looking as lonely as her! So she padded over.
“Hi, my name is Speckledrose! I don’t think I’ve met you! What’s your name?” She studied the She cat before her.

(Also, you are doing great! No worries about being new, I was clueless when I joined a week ago!)

Sneakyfox55
March 27th, 2020, 01:40 PM
(I'm not going to reply right now, I can't find Smokekit on the allegiances and also not on the missing list. I sent a message to hxneysuckle.)

(oh alright)

BEAR.
March 27th, 2020, 02:32 PM
Thunderhowl tipped his head at the sight of an uncertain Lionwhisker looking at him for approval. "You need to be more confident in your decisions. You've been doin' fine, and .. besides, it ain't doin' nobody any good to have an indecisive medicine cat. That's part of how mistakes fet made and cats die."

[ SilentLamb ]

DarkNight
March 27th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Speckledrose happily bounced into the elders den.
“Blossombreeze,” she called to her adoptive mother. “I have exciting news to tell you!” She looked around for the sweet elder.
Bumblebelly

teddy.
March 27th, 2020, 03:56 PM
Blossombreeze was stretched out in her large nest. Her round, fluffy ears perked when she heard the voice of one of her many adopted children. "Oh exciting news! Are you expecting?!" A thunder sounding purr rolled out from the elder as she herded the young cat into her nest.
DarkNight

Dark Flame
March 27th, 2020, 04:00 PM
She cocked her head. "Whadya mean? Oh, yeah. I guess it's hard trying to figure out what your favorite thing is. I guess I don't know either. It's okay, though."

Hawkmist sighed. “For me, it’s strange. As a kit, the thing I loved doing was playing with my sisters-“

He realised what he said. “Sister. And I guessed that all changed as I got older. I’m different, she’s different, my nephews are different...”
FuzzyRatto

DarkNight
March 27th, 2020, 04:01 PM
“Oh, no. Not as exciting as that.” Speckledrose said sadly. Then she perked up again. “But Ashcloud asked me to go to the sunning rock later with him! What does this mean?!?” Speckledrose like her adoptive mother was very romantic. Bumblebelly

Storm Flower
March 27th, 2020, 04:07 PM
Grasspelt woke by Speckedrose then he grumble "You are waking me up!"

DarkNight
March 27th, 2020, 04:16 PM
“Oh, sorry Grasspelt. I’m just super excited!” She squealed as she said this.
Fang Bumblebelly

teddy.
March 27th, 2020, 04:44 PM
"Well I suppose that's good news?" She tilted her head to the side with a coo, "Maybe it's my old brain but I dont remember there being a sunning rock around these parts!"
DarkNight

lio
March 27th, 2020, 05:11 PM
[ vermin ]

She blinked in confusion at Quillpaw's vast vocabulary, unsure of how to respond. What did any of those words mean? With a quiet hum, Duskstar attempted to respond the best she could. She had certainly been neglecting her duties as a mentor in favor of dealing with leader duties, and that wasn't fair to Quillpaw. The leader flicked her tail and nodded. "We will continue training shortly-- you are not yet ready to become a warrior, I'm afraid, but we will work towards that goal in the future. I promise I will set aside time in the coming sunrises in order to take you out on a training session." She smiled at him apologetically, feeling remorse that she had not been training him as she should.

Dust
March 27th, 2020, 07:43 PM
[~] Open [~]

Bouncesnarl padded out of the warriors den to do some relaxing for a bit. The tom sat down in an area in the middle of camp. He gave his fur a quick groom, getting rid of any bedding that was still lodged in his fur. After Bouncesnarl was finished he laid down with his paws underneath him. He started to think about what he would do that day.

From the nursery, Condorkit sat in patience, eyes narrowed as he looked around the clearing for his prey - his rump was still sore from encounters with the porcupine a few weeks ago... but the kitten was on the move again. Green eyes spotted Bouncesnarl, a mischievous smile creeping across his maw as he sloppily crept from the nursery towards the warrior. Watching as he laid down, Condorkit shifted just out of his peripheral vision and continued his stalk. Eyes latched onto the warriors tail - a mighty foe to be defeated in battle! He would slay the beast! With a tentative wiggle of his rump, Condorkit lept from his spot in an attempt to land on Bouncesnarl's tail!

wren
March 27th, 2020, 08:43 PM
Lambsprint hadn’t been so excited in such a long time. She’d gone out and fetched a few herbs for Lionwhisker and even brought someone back for Duskstar. In her eyes she’d done everything correctly. With a smile she lead her new found friend through the camp and up the ascending rockfall to her leaders den. “Ok Percy. This is where Duskstar sleeps. She’s the leader- in fact just because she is she got to change her name” she turned to him offering a gentle smile “and this fancy den.. I hear it’s really nice” she whispered before hopping up onto the final platform.

“Duskstar!”

Her voice was sweet and small and she seemed quite excited. She popped down o to her haunches and waited patiently. She wouldn’t just walk in even though she wanted to see the inside so bad. She kept glancing over her shoulder at the tom every so once and a while. “I think you’ll like it here.” she offered quickly looking back into the darkness of the den. With hope the she cat would be welcoming of him. He seemed quite lonely when she met him. She wasn’t aware of any cat’s who.. you know talked to flowers. Now he could talk to other cat’s. She smiled contently, Just like me.

hxneysuckle Xeno

Leucos
March 27th, 2020, 08:56 PM
Wings BILL.
Giving a relieved expression the tom gave a nod and put the chewed up herb in his paw. it's just that I'm still warrior brained...not medicine brained ..."yeah, but it's difficult switching roles so fast...I still feel like warrior me but doing something completely non warrior . It's odd..but it's for a good cause ." he admitted . He had to get it out..besides he was sure thunder could understand . Hopefully .
Placing his paw on to Dusks neck wound he smeared the mush over on the wound but made sure it was even . Wait..how much was he supposed to use? Ah, he'll find out soon enough. "ok got that part done.." he exhailed .

Abyssopelagic
March 27th, 2020, 09:58 PM
Flockhen slowly blinks away the remnants of her sleep as the light filters through into the warrior Den. Grumbling irritably, she slowly stretched out of her nest, bits of it clinging to her long pelt. Once she had stretched and popped everything she wanted stretched and popped, she bounded into the clearing and hopped into the air and landed on her back and flipped around for a minute, kicking up some dust.
This display earned her a few disapproving murmers from the passing warriors as she picked herself up and padded close to the entrance of the clearing. She wanted to go hunting but didn't quite feel like joining a patrol- too large, not very stealthy. She gazed around the clearing for someone to drag along with her.

Blissie Bliss (sorry it took so long)

Dark Flame
March 28th, 2020, 02:35 AM
Bonekit hid behind his mother nervously. It seemed to be silent where he was, and the noise on the other side of the den filled his ears with pain.

”Shh... it’s okay.” Ebonywing whispered in his ear.

~Open RP~

Sweetie
March 28th, 2020, 03:27 AM
| Shimm; |

(this is extremely late)

Petalpaw heard her mentor Owlwatcher and padded up to him. The silver tabby molly flickered her white tipped tail. This would be the start of their training, since it didn't go so well with her first patrol. "I'm fine with training.", Petalpaw meowed. Her whiskers twitched with excitement. Her official first day of training with her mentor.

(It's cool)

Smiling down upon his new apprentice, "Great! If you don't mind I'm taking Sleepypaw with us. He is still my apprentice and I don't want to get behind his training." Owlwatcher said with enthusiasm. Hopefully I can juggle both of them..."Hey Sleepypaw! Come out, its time to train!" The warrior called out.

vermin

Sweetie
March 28th, 2020, 03:34 AM
Speckledrose happily walked into the nursery. She loves visiting with the kits. They made her so happy and she loved hearing their thoughts! So she glanced around the nursery for a kit willing to hear a story. Shimm

Faithkit was soooo bored, right now her siblings were off on their adventures and she regretted not to go with them. The cream-tabby kit rolled on her back and looked at the nursery ceiling. When hearing pawsteps enter the nursery Faithkit rolled to her paws and spotted a molly. "Howdy! I'm Faithkit! Who are you?" She said with her lime green eyes sparkling with interest as she got onto her paws.

DarkNight
March 28th, 2020, 10:36 AM
“Oh, hello.” Speckledrose looked down at the little kit who had bounded over to her and smiled. “I’m Speckledrose! What’s your name?”
She loved this kits happy attitude. What a friendly kit!
Shimm

MEAT ANGELS
March 28th, 2020, 11:23 AM
Frostkit dashed through the nursery, a feather in her mouth. "Thawkit!" she yelped, stopping by a ginger she-kit. "Look what I've got!"

Fallenpine

Fallenpine
March 28th, 2020, 11:27 AM
"Don't. Waste my time." she muttered. The ginger she-cat's amber eyes glared at the other kit as her tail twitched impaitently.
TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
March 28th, 2020, 11:30 AM
"Don't. Waste my time." she muttered. The ginger she-cat's amber eyes glared at the other kit as her tail twitched impaitently.
TeamRiverRipple

Frostkit rolled her eyes. "We're kits. We have more time to be wasted than Starclan has knowledge." Frostkit flicked her fluffy tail. "And, besides, we're friends. And friends are always a team."

Fallenpine
March 28th, 2020, 11:39 AM
Frostkit rolled her eyes. "We're kits. We have more time to be wasted than Starclan has knowledge." Frostkit flicked her fluffy tail. "And, besides, we're friends. And friends are always a team."
(now I'm crying because of what happens)
Thawkit twitched her tail.
"Never mind. What did you find?" she asked. Her pale ginger coat flatted down, (lol), and her amber eyes sparkled.

MEAT ANGELS
March 28th, 2020, 11:43 AM
(now I'm crying because of what happens)
Thawkit twitched her tail.
"Never mind. What did you find?" she asked. Her pale ginger coat flatted down, (lol), and her amber eyes sparkled.

"A feather!" She yelped excitedly. "Follow me!" She went to the corner of the nursery, peeling back a bit of moss that was covering a tunnel. She stepped into it, crawling through the dark hole. Jumping out, Frostkit yelped, "Look what I found!" It was a small shelter of sticks with flowers stretching across the top. Frostkit leaped across some rocks, jumping up and placing the feather on top. "Do you like it? Thawkit?"

Fallenpine
March 28th, 2020, 11:48 AM
Thawkit stepped out and saw the beautiful feather.
Feather.. she thought, Why did you come here when you could be soaring on a bird... but I guess even that isn't freedom... She fought the urge to let it soar into the sky.
"Where did you find it?" she asked.

MEAT ANGELS
March 28th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Thawkit stepped out and saw the beautiful feather.
Feather.. she thought, Why did you come here when you could be soaring on a bird... but I guess even that isn't freedom... She fought the urge to let it soar into the sky.
"Where did you find it?" she asked.

Frostkit shuffled her paws. "ummm.... You can have it if you want..." She pushed the feather towards the other kit, her eyes sullen. She shrugged, frowning.

FuzzyRatto
March 28th, 2020, 01:03 PM
Hawkmist sighed. “For me, it’s strange. As a kit, the thing I loved doing was playing with my sisters-“

He realised what he said. “Sister. And I guessed that all changed as I got older. I’m different, she’s different, my nephews are different...”
FuzzyRatto

"What do you mean? I'm confused! Why are they different? What did you play?"

Dark Flame
March 28th, 2020, 02:25 PM
"What do you mean? I'm confused! Why are they different? What did you play?"

“It was normally mossball, though we did playfight. And...”

Hawkmist sighed. “I said nothing.”
FuzzyRatto

Fallenpine
March 28th, 2020, 03:26 PM
Thawkit winced. What had she done to make the other kit upset? Oh well, she should care. The other kit didn't care about her. No one did.
"Thank you." she whispered, grabbing the beautiful feather. Suddenly, an urge took hold of her, and she let the feather go. She smiled as it drifted away, free as can be.

lio
March 28th, 2020, 03:52 PM
The leader nodded towards Lionwhisker [ SilentLamb ].

"Good. We will set up a time and place in order to plant and collect."

Then she thought of Buckbranch's suggestion. It did sound like a good way to bring the Clan together. Duskstar thought over the suggestion for a moment before nodding.

"It'd be worth a shot. Thank you for the suggestion, Buckbranch [ Slushie ]."

After a few more moments, she decided that that was a good time to end the meeting.

"Meeting dismissed!"

lio
March 28th, 2020, 05:57 PM
[ wren Xeno ]

Hearing her name called from outside the den, Duskstar perked her ears and moved into a more formal position. After doing so, she nodded to herself, plastering a welcoming smile onto her lips.

"You may enter."

tye
March 28th, 2020, 07:40 PM
Quillpaw slightly pouted again, however, the tabby understood. He sighed once again rising up onto all four paws and gently headbutt her shoulder giving the sad yellow eyes before walking out her den. "If you say so," is the last of his words that echoed out without looking back.

tye
March 28th, 2020, 08:31 PM
Sleepypaw felt better these days now that his sleeping pattern is almost aligned. Perhaps, it was training that set everything back on track? Well, almost. It took some time to finally swallow the reality that he'll always have a lil' sleep in his hazy blue eyes. This could also be the reason why his own mother didn't want him. The small maine-coon shook his broadhead to wash away any negative thoughts. It's not about him today. He wanted to entertain the large amount of kits huttling in the nursery den. Surely most of them are still awake and restless thus leading to some irked queens trying to get a wink of sleep.

Have no fear, Sleepypaw is here.

If he doesn't have friends then at least he can spend time with kits that are innocent and still have that 'free open-minded' spirit. He entered the den with a spread out a smile, purring for all to hear. "Hello all!" his soft, airy voice spoke out hoping to grab their attention.
"Now, for all the glitter bugs who can't sleep do you want to hear a night time story or a lullaby, hm? Gather around, come come.."

[OPEN TO ALL KITS, APPROACH SLEEPYPAW]

MEAT ANGELS
March 28th, 2020, 08:59 PM
Sleepypaw felt better these days now that his sleeping pattern is almost aligned. Perhaps, it was training that set everything back on track? Well, almost. It took some time to finally swallow the reality that he'll always have a lil' sleep in his hazy blue eyes. This could also be the reason why his own mother didn't want him. The small maine-coon shook his broadhead to wash away any negative thoughts. It's not about him today. He wanted to entertain the large amount of kits huttling in the nursery den. Surely most of them are still awake and restless thus leading to some irked queens trying to get a wink of sleep.

If he doesn't have friends then at least he can spend time with kits that are innocent and still have that 'free open-minded' spirit. He entered the den with a spread out a smile, purring for all to hear. "Hello all!" his soft, airy voice spoke out hoping to grab their attention.
"Now, for all the glitter bugs who can't sleep do you want to hear a night time story or a lullaby, hm? Gather around, come come.."

Frostkit padded sadly to the apprentice, plopping herself down heavily. I wish I could tell stories.... she thought miserably. But Thawkit wouldn't like
them.. Frostkit looked at her paws. I hope the apprentice doesn't send me away...

FuzzyRatto
March 28th, 2020, 09:02 PM
“It was normally mossball, though we did playfight. And...”

Hawkmist sighed. “I said nothing.”
FuzzyRatto

"Okay! Mossball sounds fun, and so does play-fighting. ...I want to make up a game! Something no one has done before! Can you help me?"

tye
March 28th, 2020, 09:24 PM
"Oh?" his slanted eyes gazed down at what seemed to be a sad kit judging by her gloomy eyes. Tsk, tsk.. there was an urge to ask why this ball of fluff looked so blue. But that will dive into a different set of affairs which he's not so confident in yet. No matter. His kit tales and lullabies should do the trick, right?
Sleepypaw purr rumbled deep within his chest in a low octave tone.
Asmr.
Laying out his long, fluffed out tail he scooped up the kit to place her right on to submerge into the endless fluff. "There we go, feel a lil' better?" Sleepypaw looked out for any other kits who wants to join. "Any other buggers? More the merrier"
TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
March 28th, 2020, 09:29 PM
"Oh?" his slanted eyes gazed down at what seemed to be a sad kit judging by her gloomy eyes. Tsk, tsk.. there was an urge to ask why this ball of fluff looked so blue. But that will dive into a different set of affairs which he's not so confident in yet. No matter. His kit tales and lullabies should do the trick, right?
Sleepypaw purr rumbled deep within his chest in a low octave tone.
Asmr.
Laying out his long, fluffed out tail he scooped up the kit to place her right on to submerge into the endless fluff. "There we go, feel a lil' better?" Sleepypaw looked out for any other kits who wants to join. "Any other buggers? More the merrier"
TeamRiverRipple

Frostkit looked up at at the apprentice with her big, mismatched, blue-grey eyes. She shuffled her paws, flattening her ears and curling her fluffy tail around her paws. They are really nice... She peeked at the apprentice, staring at him call for other kits. Curiouser and curiouser.....

Jesse
March 29th, 2020, 12:00 AM
Fancy? So this was her tragic idea of fancy? There were no doors, no floors, no non-leaky ceilings or undrafty walls, no cushiony bed, no embroidered throw pillows.. And not a litterbox in sight. It was almost too much for poor Percy, who looked like he might faint. He’d never before seen a place so miserably drab, he thought as he grimaced at his surroundings. A bit of color could liven it up.. Yes, he could see it now; a few wood lilies right here, a patch of golden groundsel and thoroughwort over there, a sprinkling of foamflower and lavender for fragrance, of course. He was so engrossed in his creative vision that he’d barely noticed the pair of hazel eyes hovering towards the back of the den before a third voice startled him to attention. The piebald tom cleared his throat and confidently strutted into the gloom. A she-cat? A good-looking she-cat. Not at all what he imagined the ringleader of a bunch of feral lunatics to look like.. A surprise for sure, but a welcome one..

The pudgy young tom rolled an amused purr, his tail curling over his back. “So I finally get to meet the queen bee..” He sized her up, beginning to doubt these forest cats were as fearsome as rumors painted them. “Your little worker bees have been a real thorn in my side.. Plucking my poor flowers bare. I can’t imagine what you want them for.. You apparently don’t do much gardening..” He paused for effect. “I have a proposition for you..”

hxneysuckle wren

plum
March 29th, 2020, 12:24 AM
A dark-furred tom slips into the clearing after an unsuccessful hunt. Brilliant orange eyes sweep the area as he saunters towards the outside wall of the warrior's den, a nice spot, out of the way. Rainywhisker sets himself down gustily before lifting a paw to lick at and tug over his ear. The tabby seemed tired somehow, but not too unapproachable.

(open)

Dark Flame
March 29th, 2020, 05:30 AM
"Okay! Mossball sounds fun, and so does play-fighting. ...I want to make up a game! Something no one has done before! Can you help me?"

“Sure! But it’ll be a little hard to think up a new game.”

Hawkmist went into deep thought. “How about who can jump the longest? Or jump the highest? Or some sort of race?”

FuzzyRatto

Dark Flame
March 29th, 2020, 05:33 AM

Bonekit approached, nervously. He couldn’t really get sleep, and he loved stories!

“H-hello...” He muttered nervously. “C-can I listen?”
vermin

Fallenpine
March 29th, 2020, 05:40 AM
Thawkit rolled her eyes at the idea of a story.. but she could she Frokstit really wanted to...
"Alright." she meowed the Frostkit, padding toward the apprentice.
TeamRiverRipple

FuzzyRatto
March 29th, 2020, 09:22 AM
“Sure! But it’ll be a little hard to think up a new game.”

Hawkmist went into deep thought. “How about who can jump the longest? Or jump the highest? Or some sort of race?”

FuzzyRatto

"Or jump from thing to thing? Jumping race? Find a thing? I like some sort of race."

Dark Flame
March 29th, 2020, 10:44 AM
"Or jump from thing to thing? Jumping race? Find a thing? I like some sort of race."

“How about a race to find five objects, but every time you find it, you jump around it three times, grab it, jump three times, put it in a certain area, jump, and repeat?”

Hawkmist shook his head. “That’s too long. We need something shorter.”

FuzzyRatto

FuzzyRatto
March 29th, 2020, 01:42 PM
“How about a race to find five objects, but every time you find it, you jump around it three times, grab it, jump three times, put it in a certain area, jump, and repeat?”

Hawkmist shook his head. “That’s too long. We need something shorter.”

FuzzyRatto

"Race to find five things, and when you get them, you have to run around them five times? And they have to be different? And then you win!" She bounced in place. "what do you think?"