PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

furrensic
March 3rd, 2019, 06:07 PM
"I don't really know yet," she replied. "Lionwing and I will have to start thinking up names when they are born." She took a bite of her mouse. I really will have to start thinking of names, she thought.

Hawkleap hummed, a small smile on her maw. "I could suggest a few, if you're fine with that, of course." She meowed, not wanting to sound rude.

Pluto
March 4th, 2019, 10:35 PM
Jaycall narrowed his eyes. A frown appeared on his maw. "You didn't hurt your paw did you?" He asked, already knowing the answer.
Citruspaw gasped, pretending to be hurt at the accusation so it would cover her shock. How did this blind tom know? She felt a bit of irritation, but kept her mew cool, sighing sorrowfully as if she felt bad about the lie she'd told. "I did," She began sadly, appearing to be apologetic. "But it's not as bad as I made it sound. I was just being lazy." Citruspaw sighed tiredly, but this sigh was real. She felt a little irritated about being caught, but maybe she could still make this go her way?

furrensic
March 4th, 2019, 10:40 PM
Citruspaw gasped, pretending to be hurt at the accusation so it would cover her shock. How did this blind tom know? She felt a bit of irritation, but kept her mew cool, sighing sorrowfully as if she felt bad about the lie she'd told. "I did," She began sadly, appearing to be apologetic. "But it's not as bad as I made it sound. I was just being lazy." Citruspaw sighed tiredly, but this sigh was real. She felt a little irritated about being caught, but maybe she could still make this go her way?
Jaycall scoffed, his ears flicking. "Whatever you say." The tom said.

silvertail000
March 5th, 2019, 05:14 PM
Hawkleap hummed, a small smile on her maw. "I could suggest a few, if you're fine with that, of course." She meowed, not wanting to sound rude.
"Sure, of course," she purred. "I'm always open to suggestions." She didn't think Hawkleap was being rude at all!

furrensic
March 5th, 2019, 05:18 PM
"Sure, of course," she purred. "I'm always open to suggestions." She didn't think Hawkleap was being rude at all!
Hawkleap nodded. "Hm, well there's always some fierce ones, like Tiger, Lion, falcon, sharp, and fang." She told. "But you could do cute one too, like berry, rabbit, sheep, lamb, BlackBerry,." She suggested. "There are, what I think is, elegant ones. Moon, Sun, dawn, night, stream, waterfall, owl, doe, deer."

|+sari+|
March 6th, 2019, 03:13 PM
Frostfall was eager to get going, hoping that he would forget this as soon as possible. She felt another twinge of guilt as he shrunk back, looking fearful. And you wonder why you don’t have any real friends, she thought to herself bitterly. It was irrational, she knew, but she already felt like she’d messed this up beyond repair.

Maybe that was why she was so startled by his next words. She fought back the instinctive urge to snap at him defensively. “I...” she began, and trailed off. It was just like an apprentice to see right past her. And it took some kindness to comfort someone who had just hurt you—he’d make a good warrior. “Thank you, Herringpaw,” she meowed. “That means a lot.” The warrior sighed, and forced herself to look him in the eye. “I’m sorry I snapped at you.” Her apology seemed a little stilted, perhaps, but she meant it.

She glanced at the sun; if they wanted to finish their exploring today, they had to leave sooner rather than later. Giving her chest fur a few quick licks, and giving her apprentice a small smile, she got to her paws. “Shall we get going?”

Herringpaw gave her a tiny smile and respectfully dipped his head at her apology. "It's alright," he mewed gently. "We all have bad days." he glanced up as she stood and he got to his paws as well, his eyes shining excitedly, tail sweeping around him. He bounced slightly on his paws, then glanced at his mentor as she spoke. "Yeah!," he said, smiling, his blue orbs sparkling.

((Will you mention me in the territory?))

|+sari+|
March 7th, 2019, 03:02 PM
Was it so weird to be excited about today? Specifically, Saplingpetal wasn’t excited about today but rather how it looked today. Everything was so bright and pretty and there was plenty of snow falling on the ground. So many cats held animosity towards the flakes on the ground, but Saplingpetal thought it was so pretty! She stuck in the warrior’s Den however, just enjoying the pretty sight of outside while she lightly groomed her fur from her nest. A constant purr rumbled from her throat to display her warmth and beaming happiness. Today was such a humdrum day, the same routine of a warrior, but the look of Leaf Bare was an odd appreciation that many would be left baffled if Saplingpetal tried to explain it. Eventually, she did pause in grooming over her flank. She delicately stepped out her nest, stretching her spine and every limb before the she cat padded towards the entrance of the warriors’ Den, overlooking the scenery in a tranquil manner with a small tilt of her head. If she daydreamed long enough, she imagined creative stories in the snow.

RosePelt145

It was such a wonderful day, the snow making a gorgeous winter wonderland. It was certainly something Darkfur appreciated, for the snow was something rare and didn't come often, so when it did fall, it was worth just gazing at it from a warm nest, watching the flakes cover the ground. If he looked close enough, Darkfur could even make out the individual patterns on each flake. He smiled to himself, purring loudly, and groomed his chest before getting to his paws and shaking out his paws one by one, struggling a bit with his left hind leg, which had been permanently twisted long ago during his apprenticeship. He bent his head down to run his tongue over his paw on that leg, then straightened, glancing around the den at the other cats. Noticing Saplingpetal at the entrance watching the snow, Darkfur smiled and limped his way over to her, before plopping down in a sitting position beside her with a grunt, his lame leg sticking out from under him a bit, but he wasn't bothered by it. "Enjoying the view?," he mewed softly to her with a smile, gesturing towards the snow with his tail.

Brilliance
March 8th, 2019, 09:12 PM
It was such a wonderful day, the snow making a gorgeous winter wonderland. It was certainly something Darkfur appreciated, for the snow was something rare and didn't come often, so when it did fall, it was worth just gazing at it from a warm nest, watching the flakes cover the ground. If he looked close enough, Darkfur could even make out the individual patterns on each flake. He smiled to himself, purring loudly, and groomed his chest before getting to his paws and shaking out his paws one by one, struggling a bit with his left hind leg, which had been permanently twisted long ago during his apprenticeship. He bent his head down to run his tongue over his paw on that leg, then straightened, glancing around the den at the other cats. Noticing Saplingpetal at the entrance watching the snow, Darkfur smiled and limped his way over to her, before plopping down in a sitting position beside her with a grunt, his lame leg sticking out from under him a bit, but he wasn't bothered by it. "Enjoying the view?," he mewed softly to her with a smile, gesturing towards the snow with his tail.

Saplingpetal was so lost in her own thoughts that she didn't even notice the other cat's figure that suddenly appeared next to her. She didn't even look over at her new company since her mind was vividly focused on how pretty the snow blanketed the ground. Despite her short pelt, Leafbare had to be her favorite season because it just looked so grand. Especially when the snowflakes first start to fall on the ground in a rather sparkly manner. Besides that, playing in the snow was always a mirthful time. Saplingpetal tilted her head, her tails neatly covered her paws and she only blinked back into reality when a voice rumbled at her. She was startled, but not startled enough that she had flinched. She couldn't help but purr back when she realized that it was her friend, giving him a once over look and offering a soft smile his way. ''Oh, it is so gorgeous,'' She drew out a purr, and a sigh of bliss escaped her maw. ''Don't you just love the snow? It looks so pretty when it first starts to fall l-like - like - l-like - like - oh I can't even describe it! But it is so beautiful! I don't know what view could top this!'' A flurry of words left her mouth since she was known as a rambling social butterfly. She couldn't help but get her jumbled thoughts into the open, especially since someone approached her and decided to start a conversation with her. ''I just want to play, roll, and run in it with the snowflakes covering all my fur! I mean, I know I have a short pelt and all, so I'll get cold quicker, and that has happened quite a few times. But like it doesn't stop me form wanting to play in the snow, because should it? Cats with my pelt size should be worried more about hypothermia, but even right now the snow is just so tempting to play in and have the snowflakes landing on your nose or tongue - oh, how rude of me!'' The she cat couldn't stop talking and once she realized that she went off the rails, she had to back track, and gently set her tail on Darkfur's flank. ''I haven't even asked how you were doing on this marvelous day, friend! So, how are you?'' She asked, trying to stay polite, but keeping her bubbly attitude shown.

silvertail000
March 10th, 2019, 01:46 PM
Foxbreeze lay down and stretched. She was heavily pregnant, as the kits were born any day now. It was getting harder to walk around. She thought there might be four kits. She curled up, trying to keep warm. Newleaf was soon and she hoped it would get warmer when it did.
Neko*Wolf

Senorita*Moon
March 10th, 2019, 01:51 PM
Foxbreeze lay down and stretched. She was heavily pregnant, as the kits were born any day now. It was getting harder to walk around. She thought there might be four kits. She curled up, trying to keep warm. Newleaf was soon and she hoped it would get warmer when it did.
Neko*Wolf

Sliversnow looked into the nursery and saw Foxbreeze. She crept towards her and sat beside, gently bushing her tail against Foxbreeze's back.

(Does Foxbreeze have sibs? If so then maybe Sliversnow can be one of there's space? Silver Something)

RedHead
March 10th, 2019, 11:05 PM
More often than not, Flintspirit enjoyed chasing his own tail. He had no idea why.

sunflowers.
March 11th, 2019, 02:41 PM
@~Silverkit~

Adderfrost sat in the clearing, tail flicking anxiously. Foxjump was his mate now and he was so happy. He gave his chest fur a lick, casting worried looks with his blue eyes around the clearing. Foxjump was supposed to meet him here a while ago, and, since she wasn't here yet, it was making him anxious. He licked his fluffy siamese fur. He hoped she would be here soon. He wanted to see her smile.

Please let my sunshine be okay..
He thought to himself.

silvertail000
March 11th, 2019, 08:01 PM
Sliversnow looked into the nursery and saw Foxbreeze. She crept towards her and sat beside, gently bushing her tail against Foxbreeze's back.

(Does Foxbreeze have sibs? If so then maybe Sliversnow can be one of there's space? Silver Something)
"Hi Silversnow," Foxbreeze said. My kits will be born pretty soon, and they will be your nieces and nephews." She purred and looked up at her sister.

~Silverkit~
March 12th, 2019, 09:51 PM
@~Silverkit~

Adderfrost sat in the clearing, tail flicking anxiously. Foxjump was his mate now and he was so happy. He gave his chest fur a lick, casting worried looks with his blue eyes around the clearing. Foxjump was supposed to meet him here a while ago, and, since she wasn't here yet, it was making him anxious. He licked his fluffy siamese fur. He hoped she would be here soon. He wanted to see her smile.

Please let my sunshine be okay..
He thought to himself.
Foxjump padded out of the warriors den and ran to Adderfrost. "Sorry I'm late! I slept in on accident." She said looking at her paws. She smiled brightly as she looked up at Adderfrost.

sunflowers.
March 13th, 2019, 05:35 AM
Foxjump padded out of the warriors den and ran to Adderfrost. "Sorry I'm late! I slept in on accident." She said looking at her paws. She smiled brightly as she looked up at Adderfrost.

He gave a loud purr as Foxjump bounded up to him.

"That's okay." He answered, nuzzling her cheek. "You right here now, that that means the world to me.."

(May I ask a nagging question: Kits?)

~Silverkit~
March 13th, 2019, 10:46 AM
He gave a loud purr as Foxjump bounded up to him.

"That's okay." He answered, nuzzling her cheek. "You right here now, that that means the world to me.."

(May I ask a nagging question: Kits?)

(Yes, that sounds like a good idea! When?)

Foxjump purred. "I'm glad to see you too" she said happily. "Do you want to go hunting or something?" She asked curiously.

sunflowers.
March 13th, 2019, 11:54 AM
(Yes, that sounds like a good idea! When?)

Foxjump purred. "I'm glad to see you too" she said happily. "Do you want to go hunting or something?" She asked curiously.

(We could post a kit finder now if you'd like. They can be a due once we get the people who play our kits.)

Adderfrost gave a happy purr.
He bounded over to a place where the warm sunshine pooled.
"Lay down with me." He urged, laying down basking in the sun.

~Silverkit~

~Silverkit~
March 13th, 2019, 12:08 PM
(We could post a kit finder now if you'd like. They can be a due once we get the people who play our kits.)

Adderfrost gave a happy purr.
He bounded over to a place where the warm sunshine pooled.
"Lay down with me." He urged, laying down basking in the sun.

~Silverkit~
(Ok! Do you want to make it or me?)

Foxjump followed Adderfrost. She laid down beside him in the sun. She purred happily.

sunflowers.
March 13th, 2019, 12:20 PM
(Ok! Do you want to make it or me?)

Foxjump followed Adderfrost. She laid down beside him in the sun. She purred happily.

He gave a loud, throbbing purr, licking his mates ears slowly, sharing tongues.

(You make it pls)

~Silverkit~

~Silverkit~
March 13th, 2019, 12:41 PM
He gave a loud, throbbing purr, licking his mates ears slowly, sharing tongues.

(You make it pls)

~Silverkit~

(Ok! Made it!)
Foxjump paused for a moment. "I have good news!" She said.

sunflowers.
March 13th, 2019, 02:02 PM
(Ok! Made it!)
Foxjump paused for a moment. "I have good news!" She said.

Adderfrost sat up, his pelt prickling.
"What is it?" He asked eagerly.

~Silverkit~

~Silverkit~
March 13th, 2019, 02:07 PM
Adderfrost sat up, his pelt prickling.
"What is it?" He asked eagerly.

~Silverkit~
"I'm having our kits" Foxjump said.

sunflowers.
March 13th, 2019, 03:31 PM
"I'm having our kits" Foxjump said.

"Really?" He purred, blinking.

He leaned down to Foxjump's tummy.

"Hello, my little ones. May StarClan bless you."

~Silverkit~

~Silverkit~
March 13th, 2019, 03:42 PM
"Really?" He purred, blinking.

He leaned down to Foxjump's tummy.

"Hello, my little ones. May StarClan bless you."

~Silverkit~
Foxjump nodded. "Yep!" She said happily.

Dovekit12
March 13th, 2019, 05:50 PM
~Silverkit~
Spottedbird walked into the clearing and deposited her prey on the fresh kill pile. After making sure there was plenty she picked up a bird and looked for a place to eat. She saw Flamepaw and walked over. “Hi,” she said sitting down, “how are you?”

~Silverkit~
March 13th, 2019, 06:01 PM
~Silverkit~
Spottedbird walked into the clearing and deposited her prey on the fresh kill pile. After making sure there was plenty she picked up a bird and looked for a place to eat. She saw Flamepaw and walked over. “Hi,” she said sitting down, “how are you?”
Flamepaw looked up. "Oh! I'm fine." She said and looked back down at her paws. Wy Why won't Foxjump meet Ashstep? she thought curiously.

Senorita*Moon
March 13th, 2019, 07:17 PM
"Hi Silversnow," Foxbreeze said. My kits will be born pretty soon, and they will be your nieces and nephews." She purred and looked up at her sister.

Silversnow's eyes soften. "Lucky you. I don't even have a mate.[/B" She said. "[B]Have you ate yet? I can bring you fresh kill." She asked. Silverstone couldn't wait until she becomes a aunt but she's patient enough to wait. She smiled.

Freesia
March 13th, 2019, 11:07 PM
(No problem)

Completely unaware of the younger molly behind her, preparing a whole hearted pounce, Icepaw didn't move from where she was. Her tail still twitched with boredom as she looked for something to do. A swish of leaves behind her caught her attention, ears shooting up in alert. Pale pink nose twitching the white apprentice tried to catch the scent but it was apparent that the wind was blowing the wrong direction. So, the stayed put ears and whiskers twitching slightly as she listened to the feline behind her move, something. Most likely a tail. Icepaw was well aware that it was probably just another apprentice or a kit though she had no idea who. Either way the snow white molly wanted some fun and being around another cat seemed grate. Giving a few moments for whoever was behind her to do something the molly spun around, not sure what awaited her. Flutterpaw? Yes! Someone she knew!

Flutterpaw's tail froze when Icepaw seemed to recognize that something was near. However, she didn't realize that her tail was still stirred the leaves behind her. When the apprentice turned around and saw her, the tabby's determined expression turned into a pout. "Awww," she whined, "You caught me!" She stood up and trodded closer to her friend, dragging her paws all the way. "And I was doing so well too!" she wailed. She plopped down in front of the white apprentice and placed her head on her front paws. She had a habit of trying to prank close friends--often failing miserably. Her whiskers twitched as her annoyance at the failed prank became evident. Yet, a smile still played on the young apprentice's features. She felt proud that she was able to come so close to Icepaw, her senior by several moons, without being detected. She had only been an apprentice for just about a moon, but she was seeing quick improvement in some of her abilities. She had been practicing sneaking day and night, mainly on leaves or beetles or unassuming kits.

Dovekit12
March 14th, 2019, 10:49 AM
Flamepaw looked up. "Oh! I'm fine." She said and looked back down at her paws. Wy Why won't Foxjump meet Ashstep? she thought curiously.
Spottedbird looked at Flampaw who seemed a bit preoccupied. Trying to start a good conversation she said, “are you excited to be a warrior?.”

~Silverkit~
March 14th, 2019, 12:54 PM
Spottedbird looked at Flampaw who seemed a bit preoccupied. Trying to start a good conversation she said, “are you excited to be a warrior?.”
Flamepaw looked at Spotted bird. "I guess. But I have a lot more moons to go." She said.

Dovekit12
March 14th, 2019, 01:13 PM
Flamepaw looked at Spotted bird. "I guess. But I have a lot more moons to go." She said.
“You’ll get there soon enough.” Spottedbird said licking her paws.

silvertail000
March 14th, 2019, 06:39 PM
Silversnow's eyes soften. "Lucky you. I don't even have a mate." She said. "Have you ate yet? I can bring you fresh kill." She asked. Silversnow couldn't wait until she becomes a aunt but she's patient enough to wait. She smiled.
"No, thanks, I've eaten," Foxbreeze replied. "I hope you find a matesoon, if you want one." She stretched and shifted herself. She couldn't wait for the kits to be born, either.

Senorita*Moon
March 14th, 2019, 06:56 PM
"No, thanks, I've eaten," Foxbreeze replied. "I hope you find a matesoon, if you want one." She stretched and shifted herself. She couldn't wait for the kits to be born, either.

"Oh, and thanks. I do really want a mate but..." She paused. She couldn't help but think of all the possible things that could happen to her if she had kits. She can have blood loss and die, or it would be really tiring if she had to play with her kits all day. "Anyways, wanna walk around the border?" She asked. Silverstone didn't really want to stay in camp all day but her sister is the one who has kits and should rest. Silver Something

silvertail000
March 14th, 2019, 10:20 PM
"Oh, and thanks. I do really want a mate but..." She paused. She couldn't help but think of all the possible things that could happen to her if she had kits. She can have blood loss and die, or it would be really tiring if she had to play with her kits all day. "Anyways, wanna walk around the border?" She asked. Silversnow didn't really want to stay in camp all day but her sister is the one who has kits and should rest. Silver Something
"Hmm, I don't know. It's a bit harder nowadays," Foxbreeze said. "But you can go, if yo want." She didn't really want to slow her sister down, so it would be fine if Silversnow went alone, unless she wanted company. She tilted her head to the side a bit.

Senorita*Moon
March 15th, 2019, 11:52 AM
"Hmm, I don't know. It's a bit harder nowadays," Foxbreeze said. "But you can go, if yo want." She didn't really want to slow her sister down, so it would be fine if Silversnow went alone, unless she wanted company. She tilted her head to the side a bit.

"Ture..." Silversnow paused. "Do you know what we can do?" She asked. Silversnow layed down. "It might get boring in here." She said. Silver Something

(Sorry if it's short. Couldn't think of what else to write '_')

Browneyedfox
March 15th, 2019, 02:41 PM
Randompaw looked around for something to do that didn’t take much effort.

Ombre Party

Pluto
March 15th, 2019, 08:35 PM
Randompaw looked around for something to do that didn’t take much effort.

@Ombre Party (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=7035)
Citruspaw licked her paw with boredom, drawing it over her ear than licking it again before drawing it over her muzzle. Flicking her tail, she distantly took in the cold, crisp breeze, that was blowing through her short fur. Citruspaw shivered, lowering her paw and blinking her eyes. She had had little to do for the day, but now she saw a tom looking around lazily. Maybe they could do something?

Browneyedfox
March 16th, 2019, 08:08 AM
Citruspaw licked her paw with boredom, drawing it over her ear than licking it again before drawing it over her muzzle. Flicking her tail, she distantly took in the cold, crisp breeze, that was blowing through her short fur. Citruspaw shivered, lowering her paw and blinking her eyes. She had had little to do for the day, but now she saw a tom looking around lazily. Maybe they could do something?

Seeing another apprentice not doing much, he heaved himself to his paws and trotted over to her. “Ugh. Training was rough today.” He said, plopping himself into the dirt near her.

Freesia
March 16th, 2019, 11:33 PM
@GLaDOS

Tallmarsh was sat outside her den, enjoying the mild leaf-bare weather. It was beginning to warm up, and she was thankful for that. She had just started shedding her thick leaf-bare coat, and she wasn't looking forward to dealing with cold weather in her thin green-leaf pelt. Despite her bored expression, she was enjoying herself as she watched cats mill around the camp. Patrols were coming in and out, apprentices and kits alike were darting around, and a small group of elders seemed to be enjoying their time in the clean, crisp air. The dark tabby closed her eyes and took a deep breath. It had been a while since she'd had a chance to relax and just not think.

vellichor
March 17th, 2019, 04:25 PM
Robinfur woke up. She was still very tired.

Starfall
March 17th, 2019, 07:09 PM
pollenpaw chuckled as morning rolled over onto his back and took him with him,"of course it was, who else would i see!" he yipped. pollenpaw was a bit of a pawful, but when it came to his brother he was the best cat youd ever see. since their mother wasnt very.. present in their lives, pollen looked up to him instead. he wanted to be just like him! "im couldnt sleep, ive been made an apprentice but passionstar hasnt found me a mentor yet.. im so bored! i just want to explore. all my friends have mentors, morning, what if their ceremonies are earlier than mine?" he was impatient, sometimes it took time to find just the right mentor for a cat. hell, goosepaws already been training to be a medicine cat! shes already doing so much for her.. new clan, while hes just bee sitting around. "i was woooonnderrinnnggg, if you could atleast take me on a tour of the territory?" of course, he added some puppy dog eyes and a grin after that. he loved spending time with his brother - and probably the only cat that wasnt busy right now that he knew.

The fluffy feline let out an exaggerated gasp, bringing a paw to his muzzle. "Starclan has blessed me with the sweetest little brother in the world, what will I do you're so cute!" he hummed, squishing his brother even more into his mane. He adored the apprentice to bits! Of course he'd been scolded many times by the other warriors that he was babying him too much, but it was a little too hard to baby Pollenpaw. If he could, he would have by now. The brown feline was too stubborn...as well as determined, to allow the older brother to smother him. The thought made Morningrise chuckle, pushing his brother to sit upright. Ah, he'd seen that face many times, he knew exactly what was coming his way. With that, the golden warrior bloomed a grin and quirked an eyebrow, listening to what his brother had to say. "What does that matter? You'll still become a warrior, it doesn't matter if they get there first." he hummed, patting his brother on the head. "Even so, there's more to life than just earning your warrior name I hope you know." it wasn't something Morningrise...or anyone could really explain, something that was there but couldn't grasp in a sense.

Than of course, came his brothers request, to which of course the fluffy feline couldn't refuse. "You mean I. Morningrise. Get to escort the adorable Pollenpaw around the territory?" he joked. "You may accidentally fall into a puddle!" he was already rolling over, gently grasping into Pollenpaw's neck with his teeth, and gently setting him down right in front of him.

RedHead
March 17th, 2019, 08:55 PM
((hhh it's been two weeks since I've rped Tall, lets see here-))

Tallmarsh rolled her green eyes. "I'm called 'Tall' because of my gorgeous, long tail, and I'm called 'marsh' because of my lustrous, dark coat," she explained in a pompous, exaggerated, joking voice. Finishing up her chewing, the medicine cat spit the paste onto one of the wounds and began spreading it gently with a paw. There was no way she was going to let her tongue anywhere near that open wound. As she worked, she listened to Cherrybubble and thought about nicknames, twitching her whiskers when the she-cat called her Snowflake. It was going to take a bit to get used to this new nickname, but she thought she'd be able to handle it. "How about...Sparky? Since you seem great at getting others riled up, like me, but...different," she suggested. "No...How about..." She paused her work, and the buffering symbol could almost be seen above her head as she struggled to come up with a snarky nickname for her patient-turned-friend. With a huff, she exclaimed, "Well, I'm sure there's something I can call you! I just...can't think of it right now." Her pelt grew hot with embarrassment. She was supposed to be the stoic-yet-hotheaded, respected warrior-turned-medicine cat, yet here she was, getting flustered like a little apprentice! She turned to get more marigold, attempting to hide her expression of exasperation and embarrassment.

((I don't think tall and cherry ever actually told each other their names omg!~ and it would be so funny if tall was too awkward to ask cherry her name so she just called her by the nickname she decides on for cherry))

“Let me be honest with you here Snowflake.” Cherrybubble tilted her head, her green eyes holding gazes with Tallmarsh for a moment before the medicine cat had turned to continue to chew something up. “Marsh’ doesn’t exactly make me think of ‘lustrous’ and ‘dark’. More like ‘murky’ and ‘messy’.” She gave a heart-winking smile as she looked up and down Talkmarsh’s coat, not even being subtle about checking out the other feline at all. “And you gorgeous, do not fit either of those words.” She kept from physically wincing as the paste was slathered into her wound, choosing to ignore the small jolts of pain and continue her slowly growing flirting attempts. “That’s why Snowflake fits you so much better. Snowflakes are cold and beautiful, with many sides to them. And they band together to create strong snowstorms. Aggressive ones, such as yourself.” There the black-and-white feline was again, winking at Tallmarsh with too much glee spread across her face. She was having too much fun with this.
Her playful attitude and who was only inflated as she watched Tallmarsh get a bit flustered trying to come up with a suitable nickname. Grin widening, Cherrybubble nodded. “Actually, I think Sparky would work quite well. Your reasoning is also solid.” She accompanied the compliment with an over exaggerated head nod. “You like to get others riled up, I like to get them pumped up. You’re anger, I’m excitement.” A smirk replaced her bright smile as she leaned forwards a little, following Tallmarsh’s movements deeper into the den with bright green eyes. “And if I know anything about emotions, which, I do, anger and excitement go prett-tty well together.” She finished her comment with a wink and a satisfied smile.
This flirting was going good, at least in Cherrybubble’s minds eye.

Freesia
March 17th, 2019, 11:53 PM
“Let me be honest with you here Snowflake.” Cherrybubble tilted her head, her green eyes holding gazes with Tallmarsh for a moment before the medicine cat had turned to continue to chew something up. “Marsh’ doesn’t exactly make me think of ‘lustrous’ and ‘dark’. More like ‘murky’ and ‘messy’.” She gave a heart-winking smile as she looked up and down Talkmarsh’s coat, not even being subtle about checking out the other feline at all. “And you gorgeous, do not fit either of those words.” She kept from physically wincing as the paste was slathered into her wound, choosing to ignore the small jolts of pain and continue her slowly growing flirting attempts. “That’s why Snowflake fits you so much better. Snowflakes are cold and beautiful, with many sides to them. And they band together to create strong snowstorms. Aggressive ones, such as yourself.” There the black-and-white feline was again, winking at Tallmarsh with too much glee spread across her face. She was having too much fun with this.
Her playful attitude and who was only inflated as she watched Tallmarsh get a bit flustered trying to come up with a suitable nickname. Grin widening, Cherrybubble nodded. “Actually, I think Sparky would work quite well. Your reasoning is also solid.” She accompanied the compliment with an over exaggerated head nod. “You like to get others riled up, I like to get them pumped up. You’re anger, I’m excitement.” A smirk replaced her bright smile as she leaned forwards a little, following Tallmarsh’s movements deeper into the den with bright green eyes. “And if I know anything about emotions, which, I do, anger and excitement go prett-tty well together.” She finished her comment with a wink and a satisfied smile.
This flirting was going good, at least in Cherrybubble’s minds eye.

Tallmarsh nearly choked on the marigold she had begun chewing when her patient's flirting went seemingly from zero to a hundred. The medicine cat was rather oblivious when it came to romance, but even a kit could catch flirting this obvious. Her pelt stung. She'd never really been one for romance, always focused on becoming a warrior. Her personality didn't do much for her, either. All of Cherrybubble's winks and compliments just added to Tallmarsh's flustered stated. Now, not only was she embarrassed by the flirting, but she was also embarrassed and ashamed at herself for letting this rather attractive she-cat get under her skin. Her emerald green eyes flitted up and down the warrior's frame, quickly--and not-so-subtly--checking her out as well. Tch--well I guess if you're like fire, then I'm like ice. The nicknames make sense, then," she sputtered. Trying to get the subject of the conversation back on an area that the medicine cat was more knowledgable in, she placed one paw on Cherrybubble's chest. "Stop moving! You're going to mess up the paste. I haven't even put cobwebs on them yet!" she instructed. Despite the current situation, this flirty warrior was still her patient, and she still had to treat her. She spit some more paste on the other wounds and spread the paste with her raised paw. Her exasperated expression quickly fell away as she worked, focus replacing her embarrassment. Her whiskers twitched when she realized just how close she was to the she-cat. Don't do anything stupid. Don't mess this up, mousebrain, she told herself.

starfell
March 18th, 2019, 06:16 AM
honeysun, upon blinking one eye open to the bright sunlight, stretched her paws out and yawned deeply. she closed her eyes and let out a 'bwurrr' of fatigue. she sure was tired. after a few more seconds of basking in the dawn's golden light, the cream-coloured cat finally got up only to stretch her limbs again.
"i should really start making friends," honeysun muttered to herself, watching a small group of warriors on the other side of the den meowing to each other. "hmph, not like i need anyone..." she whispered again, grooming her ginger patches of fur, not as confident as she would've liked it to sound.

Madelaine
March 18th, 2019, 12:26 PM
~ Kris, Hero of Light ~

A silverish brown tabby molly padded out of the warriors den, her eyes focused on the fresh kill pile. She walked up to it and grabbed a mouse off the top.

Why Do We Hold?
March 18th, 2019, 12:27 PM
~ Kris, Hero of Light ~

A silverish brown tabby molly padded out of the warriors den, her eyes focused on the fresh kill pile. She walked up to it and grabbed a mouse off the top.

Blazeclaw did came out of the den a minute later and did the same thing, looking up at the tabby. "want to go on a patrol later?" he asked, somewhat shyly. He didn't like talking to people

Madelaine
March 18th, 2019, 12:30 PM
Blazeclaw did came out of the den a minute later and did the same thing, looking up at the tabby. "want to go on a patrol later?" he asked, somewhat shyly. He didn't like talking to people

Morningleaf smiled and nodded, taking a bite out of mouse. She needed all the strength she needed to hunt. The molly swallowed her bite and pushed it towards the tom. "Want some?", she asked.

Why Do We Hold?
March 18th, 2019, 12:34 PM
Morningleaf smiled and nodded, taking a bite out of mouse. She needed all the strength she needed to hunt. The molly swallowed her bite and pushed it towards the tom. "Want some?", she asked.

Blazeleaf smiled and ate gratefully, purring a thank you

Madelaine
March 18th, 2019, 12:36 PM
Blazeleaf smiled and ate gratefully, purring a thank you

Morningleaf took another bite after him, chewing. "Where are we going to patrol? Will it be just us?", she asked.

Why Do We Hold?
March 18th, 2019, 12:37 PM
Morningleaf took another bite after him, chewing. "Where are we going to patrol? Will it be just us?", she asked.

"Just us, going along the Shadowclan border." Blazeclaw meowed

Madelaine
March 18th, 2019, 12:39 PM
"Just us, going along the Shadowclan border." Blazeclaw meowed

Morningleaf nodded. "You can have the rest.", she replied. The molly gave her paws a quick wash.

Why Do We Hold?
March 18th, 2019, 12:41 PM
Morningleaf nodded. "You can have the rest.", she replied. The molly gave her paws a quick wash.

Blazeclaw nodded and finished the mouse, not wanting to waste the mouse.

Madelaine
March 18th, 2019, 12:42 PM
Blazeclaw nodded and finished the mouse, not wanting to waste the mouse.

She stood up after he was finished. Ready to go?", she meowed.

Why Do We Hold?
March 18th, 2019, 12:42 PM
She stood up after he was finished. Ready to go?", she meowed.

He nodded with a smile, playfully brushing his pelt against hers

Madelaine
March 18th, 2019, 12:44 PM
He nodded with a smile, playfully brushing his pelt against hers

Morningleaf's fur grew hot whrn he brushed up against her. She let out a purr.

Why Do We Hold?
March 18th, 2019, 12:46 PM
Morningleaf's fur grew hot whrn he brushed up against her. She let out a purr.

Blazeclaw continued with a smile, slowly figuring out why her fur was warming up

Madelaine
March 18th, 2019, 12:48 PM
Blazeclaw continued with a smile, slowly figuring out why her fur was warming up

Morningleaf trotted towards the exit. She became a little uncomfortable by his touch, but part of her liked it.

Why Do We Hold?
March 18th, 2019, 12:51 PM
Morningleaf trotted towards the exit. She became a little uncomfortable by his touch, but part of her liked it.

Blazeclaw, sensing that she was a bit uncomfortable, stopped, wondering if she would brush up against him know, which would let him know she liked it

Madelaine
March 18th, 2019, 12:53 PM
Blazeclaw, sensing that she was a bit uncomfortable, stopped, wondering if she would brush up against him know, which would let him know she liked it

Morningleaf looked at him and brushed her fur along his to show she liked it. The molly touched her nise to his.

Why Do We Hold?
March 18th, 2019, 12:57 PM
Morningleaf looked at him and brushed her fur along his to show she liked it. The molly touched her nise to his.

Blazeclaw purred as she did so saying "I've been really shy, but i want you to know that i think I... I-I love you." e said, recalling the couple times he watched her come and go from the clearing, and he had been in a daze the entire day after

Madelaine
March 18th, 2019, 01:01 PM
Blazeclaw purred as she did so saying "I've been really shy, but i want you to know that i think I... I-I love you." e said, recalling the couple times he watched her come and go from the clearing, and he had been in a daze the entire day after

Morningleaf let out a loud purr. "I love you too.", she meowed, giving his cheek a lick. The molly flicked her tail, touching his nose with her tail tip.

Why Do We Hold?
March 18th, 2019, 03:28 PM
Morningleaf let out a loud purr. "I love you too.", she meowed, giving his cheek a lick. The molly flicked her tail, touching his nose with her tail tip.

Blazeclaw purred and did the same, nuzzling her lovingly

Madelaine
March 18th, 2019, 03:38 PM
Blazeclaw purred and did the same, nuzzling her lovingly

"Now lets go on our border patrol!", she meowed. The molly flicked her tail, walking out of camp.

Kiwipae
March 18th, 2019, 04:05 PM
Sacredkit emerged from the nursery, stretching his tiny legs, his back arching as he yawned. He hated getting stuck inside all day, preferring the sunlight that darted through the trees and the sound of prey and clan life all around him. Finishing his yawn, he drew up his tiny body and let his eyes focus on the camp around him.

Sacredkit uncurled himself and began to pad around with a sense of purpose. His eyes shifted with every moving or interesting thing he saw. At first there was always surprise in his eyes at a discovery, but then an emotion took their place. Usually it was joy or happiness, but the dominate emotion was curiosity.

When it came to the other cats nearby, he'd steer clear of them, still a little shy of them. He was especially shy of the ones who held themselves with authority or who radiated power from their limbs. They were strong, some even warriors, something he hoped would be his path in his future.

Sacredkit paused when he found a small patch of grass sticking out from the earth. For a moment, he thought of it as an enemy. What would he do? Strike it from the front, or try to sneak up on it? Sneak up on it. He decided.

The thought of exploration was forgotten; the battle against the blade of grass had just begun.

Why Do We Hold?
March 19th, 2019, 07:02 AM
"Now lets go on our border patrol!", she meowed. The molly flicked her tail, walking out of camp.

Blazeclaw followed, smiling happily

Dovekit12
March 21st, 2019, 08:41 AM
Mosskit stretched and got up from her moss bed. She wandered over to her brother Sparkkit, and nudged him with her nose. “Sparkkit let’s play, can we play,” She said excitedly.
Flashfire

Flashfire
March 21st, 2019, 11:23 AM
Sparkkit got up, eyes bright with excitement at his sister's question."Maybe if you can catch me first!" He exclaimed, bounding away into the unknown forest around him, oblivious to what he was doing. He was just so happy, wind blowing through his fur, until he realized that he was alone. "Mosskit?" He called out to the darkness around him."Mosskit, where are you!"
Dovekit12

Dovekit12
March 21st, 2019, 01:04 PM
Sparkkit got up, eyes bright with excitement at his sister's question."Maybe if you can catch me first!" He exclaimed, bounding away into the unknown forest around him, oblivious to what he was doing. He was just so happy, wind blowing through his fur, until he realized that he was alone. "Mosskit?" He called out to the darkness around him."Mosskit, where are you!"
Dovekit12
Mosskit ran after her brother laughing. “I’m gonna get ya,” she squealed. Suddenly she tripped over a root and fell. “Sparkkit, Sparkit,” she called out in a panic. She started running in the direction she thought these had been running before.

Flashfire
March 21st, 2019, 01:55 PM
Mosskit ran after her brother laughing. “I’m gonna get ya,” she squealed. Suddenly she tripped over a root and fell. “Sparkkit, Sparkit,” she called out in a panic. She started running in the direction she thought these had been running before.

I'm lost and alone. Thought Sparkkit, silently wishing that he had never gone into the forest in the first place. Suddenly, as though Starclan read his mind, he saw a pair of brown eyes looking at him through the trees."Is that you Mosskit?" He asked, and his heart dropped when the pair of eyes disappeared into the darkness. Suddenly, Sparkkit's ears perked up as he heard a familiar noise."Mosskit, I'm coming!" He ran to the noise, hoping she was not in trouble.

Dovekit12
March 21st, 2019, 03:33 PM
I'm lost and alone. Thought Sparkkit, silently wishing that he had never gone into the forest in the first place. Suddenly, as though Starclan read his mind, he saw a pair of brown eyes looking at him through the trees."Is that you Mosskit?" He asked, and his heart dropped when the pair of eyes disappeared into the darkness. Suddenly, Sparkkit's ears perked up as he heard a familiar noise."Mosskit, I'm coming!" He ran to the noise, hoping she was not in trouble.
SparkkitMosskit turned when she heard a noise. She stopped and listened for a moment a bit scared of what might be out there. Then suddenly she heard Sparkkit call her name. “Sparkkit, Sparkit I’m over here!” She started running again, this time in the detection from witch she heard her brother.

Flashfire
March 21st, 2019, 03:41 PM
SparkkitMosskit turned when she heard a noise. She stopped and listened for a moment a bit scared of what might be out there. Then suddenly she heard Sparkkit call her name. “Sparkkit, Sparkit I’m over here!” She started running again, this time in the detection from witch she heard her brother.

Thank Starclan! thought Sparkkit happily. "Mosskit! There you are!" He meowed," Wait, if you are here, then what was that out in the forest?" Silently staring at him, nonblinking eyes. The memory was so real he could almost see it again.

Dovekit12
March 21st, 2019, 03:48 PM
Thank Starclan! thought Sparkkit happily. "Mosskit! There you are!" He meowed," Wait, if you are here, then what was that out in the forest?" Silently staring at him, nonblinking eyes. The memory was so real he could almost see it again.
“Sparkkit,” Mosskit yelped, and nuzzled her brothers nose. “What thing,” Mosskit said nervously. She looked around worriedly and jumped at ever sound. “We should probably find out way back to camp,” she said voice shaking.

Flashfire
March 21st, 2019, 03:50 PM
"Good idea." Sparkkit said, now very nervous about what he saw in the forest, or, rather, what he didn't see. "I don't know what it was, but all I saw was it's eyes."

Kiwipae
March 21st, 2019, 07:35 PM
Sacredkit lashed out with a paw. The grass bent, dodging his advance. His pawstrike carried him, tumbling, into the earth beside it. Rolling to his paws, he swiveled and threw his whole body at the blade of grass. He wrapped his little body around it and latched his teeth onto it, attacking it with all his might.

In a few moments, the harmless blade of grass drooped in his paws, defeated.

Freesia
March 21st, 2019, 09:11 PM
Beta
((Sorry for the short starter!))

Today was to be Flutterpaw's first day of training, yet she didn't see her mentor anywhere. What was his name again? Roaring-something? She was sat by the warriors' den, craning her neck in her search for the tom. Her whiskers twitched with anticipation. She was ready to learn everything she could to become an awesome warrior. A small smile crept onto her face. She was gonna be a warrior soon! Well, not soon, really. But she was finally on her way to being a warrior! She had never wanted something more in her short lifespan thusfar. Her green eyes were wide as she searched the camp.

Dovekit12
March 22nd, 2019, 07:50 AM
"Good idea." Sparkkit said, now very nervous about what he saw in the forest, or, rather, what he didn't see. "I don't know what it was, but all I saw was it's eyes."
“Umm do you know where we came from,” Mosskit said uncertainly. “I don’t see the twig I tripped over.” Her tail started twitching nervously.

Flashfire

spottedleaf12345
March 23rd, 2019, 03:04 PM
hazel paw came in her muzzle stained red

silvertail000
March 23rd, 2019, 05:58 PM
Foxbreeze sat in the nursery. The kits would come today, she just knew it. She stood up and started to pace. She was beginning to feel pain, but not much. It quickly got worse. "Lionwing, come over here! I'm going to have the kits!" she yelled. Greywind

Starfall
March 24th, 2019, 03:18 AM
[Open]
The peach tabby was sitting pretty in an open part of the clearing, amber hues watching as clanmembers mingled and moved about. A smile bloomed as she observed them, ears twitching, tail flicking back and fourth in time with the beat of her own heart. Dainty paws grasping the dirt and head below her, claws itching to dig into something. The battles have long since concluded, but she could still feel the rush, the adrenaline pumping through her veins as she took victim after victim. All other apprentices of course, she wouldnt dare take on a warrior...yet. Her first ever battle was burned in her memory, her first kill even more so. She wanted to fight again, watch the light drain from her targets eyes, hold lives in her paws. Yet, here she sat, fur tangling as a breeze kissed her, as if she were a flower in a field. She considered herself to be so, a rose in a field of weeds. Even her mother believed so, too bad she was weak. Bloompaw wouldn’t be as weak as her. She couldn’t even imagine being so low, so pathetic, she was above that. Of course, not that she could boast about it, it was a secret. For now, she’ll just smile, gain their trust and gather supporters. After that, she’d overthrow Passionstar, sorry excuse for a leader. It was easy after all, to hide your malice behind a cute smile.

gemini
March 24th, 2019, 08:21 AM
Beta
((Sorry for the short starter!))

Today was to be Flutterpaw's first day of training, yet she didn't see her mentor anywhere. What was his name again? Roaring-something? She was sat by the warriors' den, craning her neck in her search for the tom. Her whiskers twitched with anticipation. She was ready to learn everything she could to become an awesome warrior. A small smile crept onto her face. She was gonna be a warrior soon! Well, not soon, really. But she was finally on her way to being a warrior! She had never wanted something more in her short lifespan thusfar. Her green eyes were wide as she searched the camp.Ah an apprentice! Oh how Roaringlion had longed for this day, training it was going to be big, and fun and YAY. He would show her the territory then teach her hunting basics, her name repeated in her head Flutterpaw Flutterpaw Flutterpaw he was excited. As he burst out of the warriors den he almost hit her yet jumped away upon seeing the apprentice. The tom smiled seeing her there, it seemed she was very excited about training to say the least. His mucles ripples under his glossy black pelt as he quickly sat down, “Flutterpaw right? I’m Roaringlion I know you probably don’t remember my name seeing as you saw it like, that that one day.” his voice rumbled in his chest as he rambled on again and again. “So we’re gonna look at the territory, I can take you to my favorite place to sun.” he said smiling looking at the ground “But it is winter... never mind that he!” he said with a chuckle smiling at her. He swished his glossy tail and set it over his paws just to keep the dust off.

Kiwipae
March 24th, 2019, 12:34 PM
[Open]
The peach tabby was sitting pretty in an open part of the clearing, amber hues watching as clanmembers mingled and moved about. A smile bloomed as she observed them, ears twitching, tail flicking back and fourth in time with the beat of her own heart. Dainty paws grasping the dirt and head below her, claws itching to dig into something. The battles have long since concluded, but she could still feel the rush, the adrenaline pumping through her veins as she took victim after victim. All other apprentices of course, she wouldnt dare take on a warrior...yet. Her first ever battle was burned in her memory, her first kill even more so. She wanted to fight again, watch the light drain from her targets eyes, hold lives in her paws. Yet, here she sat, fur tangling as a breeze kissed her, as if she were a flower in a field. She considered herself to be so, a rose in a field of weeds. Even her mother believed so, too bad she was weak. Bloompaw wouldn’t be as weak as her. She couldn’t even imagine being so low, so pathetic, she was above that. Of course, not that she could boast about it, it was a secret. For now, she’ll just smile, gain their trust and gather supporters. After that, she’d overthrow Passionstar, sorry excuse for a leader. It was easy after all, to hide your malice behind a cute smile.

Sacredkit stared down at the shredded piece of grass lying limp at his paws. A surge of pride went through him. To his eyes, the small play fight had been like a massive and important battle. The grass blade had been an enemy threatening him and his loved ones. Each strike and bite had been tilting the scale of life and death. And he wanted others to know of his imaginary victory over such a dangerous foe.

Scooping up the remains of his fallen grass blade foe into his mouth, the kit searched the clearing for a cat to showoff to. Most cats seemed busy with one another, talking, preparing to go on patrols, or darting into dens. He turned his head again and spotted Bloompaw sitting mostly alone. With joy in every bound, he made his way towards Bloompaw.

"Bloonmpauw!" he tried to say around the remains of grass clenched in his jaws, but it came out muffled and warped. He stopped before her, holding his head up in pride, the grass swaying against his chin.

Freesia
March 24th, 2019, 02:20 PM
Ah an apprentice! Oh how Roaringlion had longed for this day, training it was going to be big, and fun and YAY. He would show her the territory then teach her hunting basics, her name repeated in her head Flutterpaw Flutterpaw Flutterpaw he was excited. As he burst out of the warriors den he almost hit her yet jumped away upon seeing the apprentice. The tom smiled seeing her there, it seemed she was very excited about training to say the least. His mucles ripples under his glossy black pelt as he quickly sat down, “Flutterpaw right? I’m Roaringlion I know you probably don’t remember my name seeing as you saw it like, that that one day.” his voice rumbled in his chest as he rambled on again and again. “So we’re gonna look at the territory, I can take you to my favorite place to sun.” he said smiling looking at the ground “But it is winter... never mind that he!” he said with a chuckle smiling at her. He swished his glossy tail and set it over his paws just to keep the dust off.

"AGH!" Flutterpaw yowled and jumped in surprise when a large figure burst from the den behind her. Her curly fur bristled, making her look very fluffy. The apprentice turned and sighed in relief. "Ah, hi... Yeah, I'm Flutterpaw," she half-muttered. She stopped bristling and looked up at her mentor. "It's nice to meet you. I can't wait!" She was awkward, but she was still very excited. She bounced on her toes as she stood there, her tail swaying back and forth as a small grin came over her face. She was finally going to be training!

((Hhhh flutter is such a hard character to get right))

TawnyNeedsACoffee
March 24th, 2019, 04:38 PM
Branch of Life
((Sorry for taking so long to start the Rp of Silent and heather from the Rp finder been busy and currently sick so sorry if I take a while to reply))

Silent'Kit sighed, she watched her siblings, Fawn'Kit and Branch'Kit, sleep as boredom washed over her but she pulled a blank expression, she wasn't about to let someone know she felt bored."you guys are so lazy...". Silent'Kit had a moss ball in front of her from when her and her siblings were playing moss ball, she swatted it a little to help her with her Boredom.

FiveDollarMixtape
March 24th, 2019, 05:20 PM
Moonkit lounged at the edge of the clearing, settling her heat neatly on her paws and watching with tired eyes as warriors and apprentices mingled. Her tail was flicking from side to side behind her in an irritated manner, and her jaws parted large, soundless yawn. She blinked the tears that the action caused out of her eyes, taking a moment to adjust herself to be more comfortable.

@TawnyNeedsACoffee (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8443)

TawnyNeedsACoffee
March 24th, 2019, 05:56 PM
Moonkit lounged at the edge of the clearing, settling her heat neatly on her paws and watching with tired eyes as warriors and apprentices mingled. Her tail was flicking from side to side behind her in an irritated manner, and her jaws parted large, soundless yawn. She blinked the tears that the action caused out of her eyes, taking a moment to adjust herself to be more comfortable.

@TawnyNeedsACoffee (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8443)

Silent'Kit sighed after just finishing up a conversation with Droplet'Kit, she felt like every time she had to report useless drama to her best friend she felt more and more exasperated."... What's so interesting about Blossom'Fall and Night'Cry's squabble?". She mumbled to herself, feel very confused but her face remained grumpy looking so that no one knew she was mildly confused, she hated when others knew her true feelings, it embarrassed her.She sat down in the clearing as her gingery pelt shone in the sun, her blue eyes spotted a flower growing next to her.

FiveDollarMixtape

FiveDollarMixtape
March 24th, 2019, 06:06 PM
Silent'Kit sighed after just finishing up a conversation with Droplet'Kit, she felt like every time she had to report useless drama to her best friend she felt more and more exasperated."... What's so interesting about Blossom'Fall and Night'Cry's squabble?". She mumbled to herself, feel very confused but her face remained grumpy looking so that no one knew she was mildly confused, she hated when others knew her true feelings, it embarrassed her.She sat down in the clearing as her gingery pelt shone in the sun, her blue eyes spotted a flower growing next to her.

FiveDollarMixtape

Moonkit lifted her head, turning to look over at Silentkit at the sound of her voice. She let out a huff, letting her head plop back onto her paws and curling her tail close to her side. After a moment, she rolled onto her side, stretching her legs out beside her and letting out a small, contented noise, not caring about the dust that was getting caught in her pelt.

TawnyNeedsACoffee
March 24th, 2019, 06:18 PM
Moonkit lifted her head, turning to look over at Silentkit at the sound of her voice. She let out a huff, letting her head plop back onto her paws and curling her tail close to her side. After a moment, she rolled onto her side, stretching her legs out beside her and letting out a small, contented noise, not caring about the dust that was getting caught in her pelt.

Silent'Kit getting covered in dust by the kit's squirming made Silent'Kit sneezed, now all dirty she growled in annoyance."Would you stop being such a mousebrain?! You got dust all over me!".Being her usual Tsundere self she had sudden mood swings, the kit who was squirming was Moon'Kit, she wasnt Silent'Kit's friend nor enemy.

FiveDollarMixtape
March 24th, 2019, 06:26 PM
Silent'Kit getting covered in dust by the kit's squirming made Silent'Kit sneezed, now all dirty she growled in annoyance."Would you stop being such a mousebrain?! You got dust all over me!".Being her usual Tsundere self she had sudden mood swings, the kit who was squirming was Moon'Kit, she wasnt Silent'Kit's friend nor enemy.

Feeling a spike of agitation from the complaining, Moonkit lifted her head and looked over her shoulder, fixing Silentkit with a glare. The look appeared more sharp than it usually would on a kit, with her tiredness and annoyance fueling the look. "Oh, I'm sorry," she snarked. "What a horrible, horrible problem that I don't have to deal with."

TawnyNeedsACoffee
March 24th, 2019, 06:40 PM
Feeling a spike of agitation from the complaining, Moonkit lifted her head and looked over her shoulder, fixing Silentkit with a glare. The look appeared more sharp than it usually would on a kit, with her tiredness and annoyance fueling the look. "Oh, I'm sorry," she snarked. "What a horrible, horrible problem that I don't have to deal with."

Silent'Kit glared back with just as much harshness in them." Looks like Someone woke up on the wrong side of the nest this morning, what? Is Moon'Kit grumpy and wanting her mommy?".Silent'Kit taunted and teased her harshly, a smirk appeared on her face at the irritation on Moon'Kit's face.

FiveDollarMixtape
March 24th, 2019, 06:49 PM
Silent'Kit glared back with just as much harshness in them." Looks like Someone woke up on the wrong side of the nest this morning, what? Is Moon'Kit grumpy and wanting her mommy?".Silent'Kit taunted and teased her harshly, a smirk appeared on her face at the irritation on Moon'Kit's face.

Moonkit had to repress a growl, making a show of getting more comfortable in her place on the ground - and, if she kicked some more dust towards Silentkit as she did so, then oh, well. "Looks like someone has nothing better to do than complain," she mocked. "What, do you have nothing better to do? If you really cared about your pelt getting dirty, wouldn't you be cleaning it by now?"

TawnyNeedsACoffee
March 24th, 2019, 06:55 PM
Moonkit had to repress a growl, making a show of getting more comfortable in her place on the ground - and, if she kicked some more dust towards Silentkit as she did so, then oh, well. "Looks like someone has nothing better to do than complain," she mocked. "What, do you have nothing better to do? If you really cared about your pelt getting dirty, wouldn't you be cleaning it by now?"

Silent'Kit snorted before she growled."I could say the same for you, everyday all I ever hear you do is complain and have a tantrum, and I was actually doing something before you started kicking dust up everywhere! Like I would actually care about being dirty, it's just your a mousebrain and no one has the brain capacity to deal with your stupidity!". She scoffed amused at her own words as she shook some of the dust off.

FiveDollarMixtape
March 24th, 2019, 08:12 PM
Silent'Kit snorted before she growled."I could say the same for you, everyday all I ever hear you do is complain and have a tantrum, and I was actually doing something before you started kicking dust up everywhere! Like I would actually care about being dirty, it's just your a mousebrain and no one has the brain capacity to deal with your stupidity!". She scoffed amused at her own words as she shook some of the dust off.

"Is it my fault that you were standing there?" Moonkit growled back, rolling onto her paws and rising to stand. "Why don't you just move away, if it bothers you that much. I doubt that I was even getting that much dust anywhere but on myself, so why do you even care?"

TawnyNeedsACoffee
March 24th, 2019, 08:39 PM
"Is it my fault that you were standing there?" Moonkit growled back, rolling onto her paws and rising to stand. "Why don't you just move away, if it bothers you that much. I doubt that I was even getting that much dust anywhere but on myself, so why do you even care?"

Silent'Kit rose to her paws as well and snickered at her."Wow you really are thick headed aren't you? I just told you I DON'T care! I was simply telling you to watch it since just being around you makes any cat want to eat fox-dung rather then listen to your screeching". She then snorted."Also, yes it was YOUR fault because if you hadn't been kicking up dust everywhere in the first place we wouldn't be talking to each other now! Seriously your so dense!". Silent'Kit gave a exasperated sigh as if to show how exhausting talking to Moon'Kit was.

Branch of Life
March 24th, 2019, 08:59 PM
Branch of Life
((Sorry for taking so long to start the Rp of Silent and heather from the Rp finder been busy and currently sick so sorry if I take a while to reply))

Silent'Kit sighed, she watched her siblings, Fawn'Kit and Branch'Kit, sleep as boredom washed over her but she pulled a blank expression, she wasn't about to let someone know she felt bored."you guys are so lazy...". Silent'Kit had a moss ball in front of her from when her and her siblings were playing moss ball, she swatted it a little to help her with her Boredom.
(It’s fine. Note: I’m putting the mothers words in italics as she is roleplayed by me.)
Heatherkit bounded around Waterjaw,her mother, asking to play with the other kittens in the nursery. Alright...Don’t start fights
Heatherkit walked up to Silentkit and said “Want to play or talk?”
(Don’t have a lot of time,sorry!)

TawnyNeedsACoffee
March 24th, 2019, 09:02 PM
(It’s fine. Note: I’m putting the mothers words in italics as she is roleplayed by me.)
Heatherkit bounded around Waterjaw,her mother, asking to play with the other kittens in the nursery. Alright...Don’t start fights
Heatherkit walked up to Silentkit and said “Want to play or talk?”
(Don’t have a lot of time,sorry!)
(All good!)
Silent'Kit looked at the kit before she shrugged."If you insist but whatever I don't really care...". Her Tsundere side kicked in as she spoke in a blunt tone, though her face looked embarrassed since she did actually want to hang out with someone.

FiveDollarMixtape
March 24th, 2019, 09:12 PM
Silent'Kit rose to her paws as well and snickered at her."Wow you really are thick headed aren't you? I just told you I DON'T care! I was simply telling you to watch it since just being around you makes any cat want to eat fox-dung rather then listen to your screeching". She then snorted."Also, yes it was YOUR fault because if you hadn't been kicking up dust everywhere in the first place we wouldn't be talking to each other now! Seriously your so dense!". Silent'Kit gave a exasperated sigh as if to show how exhausting talking to Moon'Kit was.

"You sure seem to be arguing a lot, for a cat that doesn't care!" Moonkit spat, her hackles rising in her irritation and her glare intensifying with the force of her anger. "Maybe we wouldn't be talking at all if you hadn't decided to make such a big deal about the dust! StarClan forbid I want to be comfortable, and it just happens to get you a little messy! How am I supposed to help that?"

RedHead
March 24th, 2019, 09:22 PM
Tallmarsh nearly choked on the marigold she had begun chewing when her patient's flirting went seemingly from zero to a hundred. The medicine cat was rather oblivious when it came to romance, but even a kit could catch flirting this obvious. Her pelt stung. She'd never really been one for romance, always focused on becoming a warrior. Her personality didn't do much for her, either. All of Cherrybubble's winks and compliments just added to Tallmarsh's flustered stated. Now, not only was she embarrassed by the flirting, but she was also embarrassed and ashamed at herself for letting this rather attractive she-cat get under her skin. Her emerald green eyes flitted up and down the warrior's frame, quickly--and not-so-subtly--checking her out as well. Tch--well I guess if you're like fire, then I'm like ice. The nicknames make sense, then," she sputtered. Trying to get the subject of the conversation back on an area that the medicine cat was more knowledgable in, she placed one paw on Cherrybubble's chest. "Stop moving! You're going to mess up the paste. I haven't even put cobwebs on them yet!" she instructed. Despite the current situation, this flirty warrior was still her patient, and she still had to treat her. She spit some more paste on the other wounds and spread the paste with her raised paw. Her exasperated expression quickly fell away as she worked, focus replacing her embarrassment. Her whiskers twitched when she realized just how close she was to the she-cat. Don't do anything stupid. Don't mess this up, mousebrain, she told herself.

As Tallmarsh grew more flustered, it only fed Cherrybubble’s ego. It boosted her excitement, and she took pride in knowing that her flirting skills were still on point. She could make Tallmarsh, the aggressive, “know-it-all”, warrior-turned-medicine-cat into a flustered mess with a few winks and charming smiles. That was enough to inflate any cat’s ego, honestly. Her Sharon green eyes caught the medicine cat checking her out, and she smiled to herself, with humor and reassurance. If she’s checking me out, that’s a good sign I’m not encroaching on enemy territory, right? Cherrybubble had had plenty of experiences where she had flirted with she-cats who got flustered, but only because they could never see her in a romantic way. She’d learned to start picking up on that really quickly, as she didn’t want to make any cat unnecessarily uncomfortable. She only continued flirting if one, they were a close friend of hers and she knew they’d never take it seriously, two, the cat responded to her flirting accordingly, or three, they got flustered but only because they liked what they saw and were a little less extroverted.
“Fire and ice....” She mused, tapping her tail against the ground on thought for a moment. “I suppose we can be both fire and ice and anger and excitement.” She purred, leaning forwards a little again. As the medicine cat placed a paw on her chest, Cherrybubble blinked, stopping for a moment. Then she crinkled her nose mockingly. “But it stinks. You think I want cobwebs keeping this gunk stuck to my fur all day? I’d much rather not.” She stick out her tongue with disgust, the way she always did when something wasn’t exactly going her way. “Maybe you smell better, hold up Snowflake.” Without warning, she leaned her nose into Tallmarsh’s fur, taking a whiff. She leaned back, a sneeze threatening to burst. “Okay, not to be rude or anything, but you smell herby. Not my kinda turn on...” She sneezed and shook her head. “But I suppose we can work around it?”

graves
March 24th, 2019, 09:26 PM
The fluffy feline let out an exaggerated gasp, bringing a paw to his muzzle. "Starclan has blessed me with the sweetest little brother in the world, what will I do you're so cute!" he hummed, squishing his brother even more into his mane. He adored the apprentice to bits! Of course he'd been scolded many times by the other warriors that he was babying him too much, but it was a little too hard to baby Pollenpaw. If he could, he would have by now. The brown feline was too stubborn...as well as determined, to allow the older brother to smother him. The thought made Morningrise chuckle, pushing his brother to sit upright. Ah, he'd seen that face many times, he knew exactly what was coming his way. With that, the golden warrior bloomed a grin and quirked an eyebrow, listening to what his brother had to say. "What does that matter? You'll still become a warrior, it doesn't matter if they get there first." he hummed, patting his brother on the head. "Even so, there's more to life than just earning your warrior name I hope you know." it wasn't something Morningrise...or anyone could really explain, something that was there but couldn't grasp in a sense.

Than of course, came his brothers request, to which of course the fluffy feline couldn't refuse. "You mean I. Morningrise. Get to escort the adorable Pollenpaw around the territory?" he joked. "You may accidentally fall into a puddle!" he was already rolling over, gently grasping into Pollenpaw's neck with his teeth, and gently setting him down right in front of him.

pollen rolled his eyes, hoping morning wasnt planning on going on another one of his poetic rambles. pollenpaw knew that there was more to life then just getting his warrior name but.. he couldnt help it when he saw and heard all the fun his friends were having without him. he pouted, lowering his ears in a whine, rolling around on the ground once morning had put him down gently,"but moorrnnning! you know im big enough! im not gonna fall. ill listen to everything you say and.. maybe you could even teach me a hunting move or two?" he stood up straight, with bright green puppy dog eyes and a smile that was almost too innocent. he just wanted to feel the sun on his pelt, the breeze in his fur and to run around a bit, the more he grew the more cooped up in camp he felt. he just wanted to feel a bit useful for once and be cool - like his brother!

TawnyNeedsACoffee
March 24th, 2019, 09:47 PM
"You sure seem to be arguing a lot, for a cat that doesn't care!" Moonkit spat, her hackles rising in her irritation and her glare intensifying with the force of her anger. "Maybe we wouldn't be talking at all if you hadn't decided to make such a big deal about the dust! StarClan forbid I want to be comfortable, and it just happens to get you a little messy! How am I supposed to help that?"

Silent'Kit huffed in anger."Well maybe you shouldn't be sleeping in the dirt and disrupting other cats with your huffing and puffing!". She was too stubborn to apologise for being grumpy.

Starfall
March 24th, 2019, 10:40 PM
Sacredkit stared down at the shredded piece of grass lying limp at his paws. A surge of pride went through him. To his eyes, the small play fight had been like a massive and important battle. The grass blade had been an enemy threatening him and his loved ones. Each strike and bite had been tilting the scale of life and death. And he wanted others to know of his imaginary victory over such a dangerous foe.

Scooping up the remains of his fallen grass blade foe into his mouth, the kit searched the clearing for a cat to showoff to. Most cats seemed busy with one another, talking, preparing to go on patrols, or darting into dens. He turned his head again and spotted Bloompaw sitting mostly alone. With joy in every bound, he made his way towards Bloompaw.

"Bloonmpauw!" he tried to say around the remains of grass clenched in his jaws, but it came out muffled and warped. He stopped before her, holding his head up in pride, the grass swaying against his chin.

The molly turned in the direction of the noise, ears perked. When she saw what butchered her name, her smile widened. “Why hello! Aren’t you cute?” she purred, all thoughts of ‘over throwing Passionstar’ pushes to the corners of her mind. Bloompaw cocked her head to the side and brought her paw up to her muzzle “What’re you holding?”

FiveDollarMixtape
March 24th, 2019, 10:55 PM
Silent'Kit huffed in anger."Well maybe you shouldn't be sleeping in the dirt and disrupting other cats with your huffing and puffing!". She was too stubborn to apologise for being grumpy.

"Ground to good for you?" Moonkit shot back, her tail lashing behind her in her anger. "Everyone sleeps on the ground sometimes! The sun's out here to keep me warm, not in the nursery, and if you haven't noticed, cats like being warm!"

Madelaine
March 24th, 2019, 11:44 PM
~ Branch of Life ~

Waterpaw sat in the clearing, her eyes clouded. She had just been told that the mother who had died before she became an apprentice wasn't her actual mother. A mouse sat on the ground in front of her.

(sorry its short)

Cindercloud777
March 25th, 2019, 01:26 AM
Cindercloud sat in the clearing with a plump mouse before her paws. She seemed to be in a good mood (as usual) as she happily gave StarClan thanks before tearing into her food. A purr rumbled in her throat as she looked around the clearing, licking her lips.

Branch of Life
March 25th, 2019, 08:00 AM
~ Branch of Life ~

Waterpaw sat in the clearing, her eyes clouded. She had just been told that the mother who had died before she became an apprentice wasn't her actual mother. A mouse sat on the ground in front of her.

(sorry its short)
Blueberrypaw padded around the clearing looking for something to do. He looked over at Waterpaw and saw that she was pretty sad but he couldn’t tell if it was the sun or not. “Hey, Waterpaw? Is that you?” He meowed trotting over to her at a faster pace than normal. “Are you okay? Want to go on a walk and talk about whatever it is? It’s fine if you don’t. Whatever makes you feel fine.” He meowed barely getting a breath in between.

Branch of Life
March 25th, 2019, 08:07 AM
(All good!)
Silent'Kit looked at the kit before she shrugged."If you insist but whatever I don't really care...". Her Tsundere side kicked in as she spoke in a blunt tone, though her face looked embarrassed since she did actually want to hang out with someone.
“Alright,” Heatherkit meowed with a smile “What do you want to do?” She asked walking around. “What’s your name?” She asked ,prancing now. She stopped and looked at the other kit. “How old are you? What’s your favorite season? Do you like moss-ball? Are you going to be the strongest warrior?” The questions kept going until she stopped to look at her. “Sorry.” She mumbled

sunflowers.
March 25th, 2019, 12:40 PM
Adderfrost walked into the nursery, seeing Foxjump curled around four tiny kits, their mews and squeals punctuated by a indignant squeak as one kicked another with a back paw.

He looked down, his heart leaping at the tiny bundles of fur in front of him.

He nudged a little tom, his rusty orange pelt smeared with alabaster white markings fluffed up. "Acornkit for this one?" He murmured softly, a purr rumbling in his chest.

He looked at Foxjump. "We can name them all together okay, my sweet?" He mewed, curling up beside her in the nest, nudging her shoulder fondly with his nose.

Shivers
Rosemew
Hyp3rGamin
YourAromanticAlly
~Silverkit~

Hyp3rGamin
March 25th, 2019, 12:49 PM
Adderfrost walked into the nursery, seeing Foxjump curled around four tiny kits, their mews and squeals punctuated by a indignant squeak as one kicked another with a back paw.

He nudged a little tom, his rusty orange pelt smeared with alabaster white markings fluffed up. "Acornkit for this one?" He murmured softly, a purr rumbling in his chest.

He looked at Foxjump. "We can name them all together okay, my sweet?" He mewed, curling up beside her in the nest, nudging her shoulder fondly with his nose.

Shivers
Rosemew
Hyp3rGamin
YourAromanticAlly
~Silverkit~
------------------------------------------------------------------

A Siamese kitten lay by her mother, barely able to move so far. She turned her head to touch her father with her nose.

furrensic
March 25th, 2019, 01:09 PM

Shivers
Rosemew
Hyp3rGamin
YourAromanticAlly
~Silverkit~

A Siamese kitten lay by her mother, barely able to move so far. She turned her head to touch her father with her nose.

YourAromanticAlly ~Silverkit~
---
A rusty orange kit, laying beside his mother was curled up. He let out a mew as he felt something larger nudge him. What was that? The small kit didn't know quite himself, he assumed it was another feline though.

~Silverkit~
March 25th, 2019, 03:13 PM
---
A rusty orange kit, laying beside his mother was curled up. He let out a mew as he felt something larger nudge him. What was that? The small kit didn't know quite himself, he assumed it was another feline though.
Foxjump purred loudly. "Sure." She said. She looked at her kits and looked back up at Adderfrost.
Flippaw
Hyp3rGamin

Kiwipae
March 25th, 2019, 03:52 PM
The molly turned in the direction of the noise, ears perked. When she saw what butchered her name, her smile widened. “Why hello! Aren’t you cute?” she purred, all thoughts of ‘over throwing Passionstar’ pushes to the corners of her mind. Bloompaw cocked her head to the side and brought her paw up to her muzzle “What’re you holding?”

Sacredkit dropped the bits of grass before him.

"I defeated a foe!" Sacredkit meowed proudly, puffing out his little chest in triumph. His eyes went wide as the memories of his imaginary battle flooded into his mind. He placed a paw on the destroyed glass blade in victory.

"He put up a fight. You should have seen him after me! But I got him in the end. And now our clan is safe."

Sacredkit stared up at her, happy with his accomplishment and hoping for praise at his victory.

Hyp3rGamin
March 25th, 2019, 04:41 PM
---
Foxjump purred loudly. "Sure." She said. She looked at her kits and looked back up at Adderfrost.
Flippaw
Hyp3rGamin

Her eyes not yet open, the Siamese kitten couldn't tell where she was. She let out a barely Audible mew, and moved around the group of kits, wiggling closer to her mother, bumping into another kitten on the way.

Madelaine
March 25th, 2019, 04:43 PM
Blueberrypaw padded around the clearing looking for something to do. He looked over at Waterpaw and saw that she was pretty sad but he couldn’t tell if it was the sun or not. “Hey, Waterpaw? Is that you?” He meowed trotting over to her at a faster pace than normal. “Are you okay? Want to go on a walk and talk about whatever it is? It’s fine if you don’t. Whatever makes you feel fine.” He meowed barely getting a breath in between.

Waterpaw heard a familiar voice, but stayed where she was in silence. She felt herself become small. "Do you remember when we went to the Riverclan border when you asked me if it looked familir and I said I don't know?", she asked. The molly felt herself become more confident. "Well it turns out i'm part Riverclan and came here. I didn't know I was adopted.", she replied.

TawnyNeedsACoffee
March 25th, 2019, 05:04 PM
“Alright,” Heatherkit meowed with a smile “What do you want to do?” She asked walking around. “What’s your name?” She asked, prancing now. She stopped and looked at the other kit. “How old are you? What’s your favourite season? Do you like moss-ball? Are you going to be the strongest warrior?” The questions kept going until she stopped to look at her. “Sorry.” She mumbled

Silent'Kit started panicking a little and spoke."Uh! Nah it's fine! I don't care and stuff...Im Silent'Kit, Im 2 moons old and moss ball is okay". She was trying to be nice but try to not give away she wanted to be friends.

Branch of Life
March 25th, 2019, 05:47 PM
Waterpaw heard a familiar voice, but stayed where she was in silence. She felt herself become small. "Do you remember when we went to the Riverclan border when you asked me if it looked familiar and I said I don't know?", she asked. The molly felt herself become more confident. "Well it turns out i'm part Riverclan and came here. I didn't know I was adopted.", she replied.
He blinked in confusion at her silence and was about to turn away when she spoke. “How could I forget?” His eyes shined when he spoke to her. “Well, I’m glad you’re here.” He meowed. Blueberrypaw then meowed “What would it be like to swim and catch a fish? If I could it would be great.” The grey tom stopped himself as he sounded like a RiverClan cat.

Shivers
March 25th, 2019, 07:34 PM
Flippaw Hyp3rGamin YourAromanticAlly ~Silverkit~ '

A plump ginger tom fiercely kneaded his paws into Foxjump's belly, it was evident he was a strong little kit. He could feel other masses of warm fur lying on both sides of him and he snuggled into the warmth.

Crystalwhisker
March 25th, 2019, 08:10 PM
Foxbreeze sat in the nursery. The kits would come today, she just knew it. She stood up and started to pace. She was beginning to feel pain, but not much. It quickly got worse. "Lionwing, come over here! I'm going to have the kits!" she yelled. Greywind
Lionwing heard his mate yelling for him. He started to run to her voice. "I'm coming." He yelled.

Branch of Life
March 25th, 2019, 08:34 PM
Silent'Kit started panicking a little and spoke."Uh! Nah it's fine! I don't care and stuff...Im Silent'Kit, Im 2 moons old and moss ball is okay". She was trying to be nice but try to not give away she wanted to be friends.
“What’s fi-“ Heatherkit started to speak but decided not to ask as she remembered her little ‘sorry’. “I’m Heatherkit, and I’m a moon old.” She proudly presented herself to Silentkit. “Mossball it is.” She meowed going to her mothers nest and taking a bit. “Do you want to start or should I?” She asked pelting around a bit.

YourAromanticAlly
March 25th, 2019, 08:41 PM

Her eyes not yet open, the Siamese kitten couldn't tell where she was. She let out a barely Audible mew, and moved around the group of kits, wiggling closer to her mother, bumping into another kitten on the way.
Flippaw
Hyp3rGamin

Shivers
Rosemew
Hyp3rGamin
YourAromanticAlly
~Silverkit~

Redkit shuffled closer to the warm belly, suckling to get the warm milk. He let out small cries everynow and then when he felt another cat bump him.

TawnyNeedsACoffee
March 25th, 2019, 08:48 PM
“What’s fi-“ Heatherkit started to speak but decided not to ask as she remembered her little ‘sorry’. “I’m Heatherkit, and I’m a moon old.” She proudly presented herself to Silentkit. “Mossball it is.” She meowed going to her mothers nest and taking a bit. “Do you want to start or should I?” She asked pelting around a bit.

Silent'Kit shrugged, not really caring who started.

Hyp3rGamin
March 26th, 2019, 07:58 AM
Redkit shuffled closer to the warm belly, suckling to get the warm milk. He let out small cries everynow and then when he felt another cat bump him.
Flippaw ~Silverkit~

The small Siamese kitten was bold even though she was very small compared to the others. She shuffled closer to her mom, bumping Redkit on the way, not realising she had bumped him.

She started climbing her mother, and she just barely got up to the top of her mother's belly. She let out a mewl, and it sounded somewhat triumphant.

silvertail000
March 26th, 2019, 05:30 PM
Lionwing heard his mate yelling for him. He started to run to her voice. "I'm coming." He yelled.
"The kits are here!"she yelled.
*birth scene*
Foxbreeze nuzzled her newborn kits. "it's time to name them," she said. "I think we should name this first one Flowerkit."
GLaDOS

Flashfire
March 26th, 2019, 07:52 PM
Does anyone want to RP with Sparkkit?

Crystalwhisker
March 27th, 2019, 07:02 AM
"The kits are here!"she yelled.
*birth scene*
Foxbreeze nuzzled her newborn kits. "it's time to name them," she said. "I think we should name this first one Flowerkit."
GLaDOS
"I think that is a wonderful name." He said nuzzling the tiny kit.

sunflowers.
March 27th, 2019, 11:56 AM
Flippaw ~Silverkit~

The small Siamese kitten was bold even though she was very small compared to the others. She shuffled closer to her mom, bumping Redkit on the way, not realising she had bumped him.

She started climbing her mother, and she just barely got up to the top of her mother's belly. She let out a mewl, and it sounded somewhat triumphant.

Adderfrost saw the little kit on top of Foxjump's belly, seeing it let out a triumphant mewl. He nuzzled it, grabbing it by the scruff and placing it at it's mother's side. He saw it gaze up at him with closed eyes.

"How about Featherkit for this bold little she-cat?" He asked Foxjump, trying, but failing, to stifle an amused purr.

Shivers
@MyAromanticAlly
Hyp3rGamin
Rosemew
~Silverkit~

furrensic
March 27th, 2019, 12:42 PM
Adderfrost saw the little kit on top of Foxjump's belly, seeing it let out a triumphant mewl. He nuzzled it, grabbing it by the scruff and placing it at it's mother's side. He saw it gaze up at him with closed eyes.

"How about Featherkit for this bold little she-cat?" He asked Foxjump, trying, but failing, to stifle an amused purr.

Shivers
@MyAromanticAlly
Hyp3rGamin
Rosemew
~Silverkit~
Acornkit on the other hand, was cuddled up to his mother. Unlike his other sibling who had gotten taken off of Foxjump. And, unlike his sibling who was suckling to get milk.
The russet and alabaster kit let out a mew, snuggling closer to his mother.

Hyp3rGamin
March 27th, 2019, 03:32 PM

Shivers
@MyAromanticAlly
Hyp3rGamin
Rosemew
~Silverkit~
~Silverkit~

The Siamese kitten let out a little mewl, as if agreeing with the name choice. She let out an annoyed meow as she was taken off of the top of her mother, and began scrambling up again, this time making it up more easily.

The kitten lay on her mother, breathing in her scent. She sprawled herself out and did what looked like a stretch.

~Silverkit~
March 27th, 2019, 04:20 PM
~Silverkit~

The Siamese kitten let out a little mewl, as if agreeing with the name choice. She let out an annoyed meow as she was taken off of the top of her mother, and began scrambling up again, this time making it up more easily.

The kitten lay on her mother, breathing in her scent. She sprawled herself out and did what looked like a stretch.
Foxjump laughed. "It sounds wonderful." She said softly, looking at Featherkit. She purred seeing Acornkit.
Rosemew
Flippaw

FireAndBright
March 27th, 2019, 04:53 PM
Brightpaw yawned as she padded into the clearing, the leaf-bare chill quickly waking her from her morning haze. The calico settled down at the edge of the clearing to wait for her mentor, watching the early morning bustle of clan life. She gave a longing glance to the fresh-kill pile, but she wasn’t sure if she was allowed to eat—hadn’t there been some rule about kits and elders eating first? It had seemed sensible at the time, but now she was feeling a little more skeptical.

But she was easily distracted by thoughts of her training. It was hard to stay still, when she thought about the day ahead of her. She was training to become a warrior! If anything, she was more excited than her first day, perhaps because the nervousness was all but gone. (There was a lingering idea, at the back of her mind, that she was being overconfident, but she dismissed it.) I wonder what I’ll learn today! she thought. Maybe I’ll get to try hunting! Or learn some fighting moves! Or— She lost her train of thought, thinking she’d spotted her mentor.

Rosemew

furrensic
March 27th, 2019, 05:13 PM
Brightpaw yawned as she padded into the clearing, the leaf-bare chill quickly waking her from her morning haze. The calico settled down at the edge of the clearing to wait for her mentor, watching the early morning bustle of clan life. She gave a longing glance to the fresh-kill pile, but she wasn’t sure if she was allowed to eat—hadn’t there been some rule about kits and elders eating first? It had seemed sensible at the time, but now she was feeling a little more skeptical.

But she was easily distracted by thoughts of her training. It was hard to stay still, when she thought about the day ahead of her. She was training to become a warrior! If anything, she was more excited than her first day, perhaps because the nervousness was all but gone. (There was a lingering idea, at the back of her mind, that she was being overconfident, but she dismissed it.) I wonder what I’ll learn today! she thought. Maybe I’ll get to try hunting! Or learn some fighting moves! Or— She lost her train of thought, thinking she’d spotted her mentor.

Rosemew
Addereye had padded tiredly out of the warriors den. The bulky toms eyes drooping, emitting yawns every now and then.
He hadn't gotten enough sleep was the problem. He was too busy staying out late hunting for prey. And this was the price he had to pay, being sleep deprived.

The black tom almost panicked as he remembered him and Brightpaw was going to train today. He personally forgot he was a mentor now, but wouldn't admit that. Ever.
He scanned for the familiar calico, walking over sluggishly as he spotted her.

"Hello, Brightpaw." Addereye greeted, dipping his head. He scrunched up his nose as a fresh newleaf breeze blew by, rufflubf his fur. The tom actually quite liked newleaf and greenleaf, which most cats wouldn't expect from the angsty and annoyed tom.
A yawn rippled from his throat, squeezing his eyes shut before he opened them once more.

"Today, I'll be teaching you some fighting techniques. You can go ahead and get a snack, because we'll only be taking a few breaks." Adder spoke bluntly, his tail flicking towards the prey pile.

YourAromanticAlly
March 27th, 2019, 06:12 PM
Flippaw ~Silverkit~

Redkit let our a cry and kept meowing, refusing to be quiet after being pushed out of the way. He was only recently born, but had the vocality of a kit that was a couple moons old

Shivers
March 27th, 2019, 07:03 PM
Flippaw ~Silverkit~ YourAromanticAlly Hyp3rGamin Rosemew

The plump ginger kit let out a loud, annoyed squeal in reaction to Redkit's constant meowing. He buried his tiny head further into Foxjump's fur as if to muffle the noise and began kneading his little paws roughly into Foxjump's belly. He was surprisingly fierce for a kit.

silvertail000
March 27th, 2019, 07:29 PM
"I think that is a wonderful name." He said nuzzling the tiny kit.
"What should we name the next one?" she asked.
(Go in order of signups)

Crystalwhisker
March 27th, 2019, 09:01 PM
"What should we name the next one?" she asked.
(Go in order of signups)
"I think this little tom should be Troutkit." He answered looking down at the kit.
Flameleaf

Hyp3rGamin
March 27th, 2019, 09:33 PM
Foxjump laughed. "It sounds wonderful." She said softly, looking at Featherkit. She purred seeing Acornkit.
Rosemew
Flippaw
Flippaw

The newly named Featherkit moved along Foxjump's body, making her way up to her mother's head, slowly but surely.

Once she got there, she began washing her mother's ear, licking the fur on the outside with her rough tongue. She continued grooming her, eventually winding up with a mouthful of hair, which she coughed up into a pile, then laid on as if it were a throne.

sunflowers.
March 28th, 2019, 09:06 AM
Flippaw

The newly named Featherkit moved along Foxjump's body, making her way up to her mother's head, slowly but surely.

Once she got there, she began washing her mother's ear, licking the fur on the outside with her rough tongue. She continued grooming her, eventually winding up with a mouthful of hair, which she coughed up into a pile, then laid on as if it were a throne.

Shivers YourAromanticAlly Rosemew ~Silverkit~ Hyp3rGamin
----------------------------------------------------------------
Adderfrost gave a loud purr at the confident young she-cat. He licked her ear, and whispered.

"Your a bold little one, Featherkit."

He looked back up at Foxjump. He leaned in and whispered, "Don't you think wherever Ashstep is now, he will be angry we had kits?"

He hoped Ashstep couldn't see them now from StarClan, and, that he wouldn't be mad that he had taken Foxjump as his mate and that she had borne his kits.

(I know Ashstep is in the Dark Forest, but I said StarClan because Adderfrost doesn't know where he is XD)

Freesia
March 28th, 2019, 10:33 AM
As Tallmarsh grew more flustered, it only fed Cherrybubble’s ego. It boosted her excitement, and she took pride in knowing that her flirting skills were still on point. She could make Tallmarsh, the aggressive, “know-it-all”, warrior-turned-medicine-cat into a flustered mess with a few winks and charming smiles. That was enough to inflate any cat’s ego, honestly. Her Sharon green eyes caught the medicine cat checking her out, and she smiled to herself, with humor and reassurance. If she’s checking me out, that’s a good sign I’m not encroaching on enemy territory, right? Cherrybubble had had plenty of experiences where she had flirted with she-cats who got flustered, but only because they could never see her in a romantic way. She’d learned to start picking up on that really quickly, as she didn’t want to make any cat unnecessarily uncomfortable. She only continued flirting if one, they were a close friend of hers and she knew they’d never take it seriously, two, the cat responded to her flirting accordingly, or three, they got flustered but only because they liked what they saw and were a little less extroverted.
“Fire and ice....” She mused, tapping her tail against the ground on thought for a moment. “I suppose we can be both fire and ice and anger and excitement.” She purred, leaning forwards a little again. As the medicine cat placed a paw on her chest, Cherrybubble blinked, stopping for a moment. Then she crinkled her nose mockingly. “But it stinks. You think I want cobwebs keeping this gunk stuck to my fur all day? I’d much rather not.” She stick out her tongue with disgust, the way she always did when something wasn’t exactly going her way. “Maybe you smell better, hold up Snowflake.” Without warning, she leaned her nose into Tallmarsh’s fur, taking a whiff. She leaned back, a sneeze threatening to burst. “Okay, not to be rude or anything, but you smell herby. Not my kinda turn on...” She sneezed and shook her head. “But I suppose we can work around it?”

"Well, would you rather have infe--" Tallmarsh began a retort to Cherrybubble's protests, stopping when the she-cat moved closer to sniff the medicine cat. Having the warrior move closer made the dark tabby's pelt heat up, but she managed to keep only a slightly embarrassed expression on her face. "Ah-well-uh-you-" she sputtered, unable to gather her thoughts. Being awkward and touch-starved, the medicine cat was left speechless for the moment. A very attractive she-cat had just come very, very close to her. What was she supposed to do? Reciprocate? This was a patient, first and foremost. Right...? She decided to sputter out a bit louder than needed, "W-well, it's not my fault I'm stuck in this stupid den all day! I smelled much better when I was a warrior, I promise." Real smooth, Tallmarsh. Real smooth. At this point, the medicine cat was certain that her brain would short-circuit if this she-cat tried to cuddle or something like that. Almost subconsciously, she let her paw fall down and rest on one of Cherrybubble's paws. She didn't feel comfortable reciprocating what she was feeling in a large way, so this was fine. It had yet to cross her mind that she was a medicine cat and wasn't allowed to have romantic relations, but it would, eventually.

silvertail000
March 28th, 2019, 11:43 AM
"I think this little tom should be Troutkit." He answered looking down at the kit.
Flameleaf
"And this one should be called Dirtkit," Foxbreeze said. She licked Dirtkit. "What should the last one' name be?"
Rosemew

Hyp3rGamin
March 28th, 2019, 01:40 PM
Adderfrost gave a loud purr at the confident young she-cat. He licked her ear, and whispered.

He looked back up at Foxjump. He leaned in and whispered, "Don't you think wherever Ashstep is now, he will be angry we had kits?"

He hoped Ashstep couldn't see them now from StarClan, and, that he wouldn't be mad that he had taken Foxjump as his mate and that she had borne his kits.

(I know Ashstep is in the Dark Forest, but I said StarClan because Adderfrost doesn't know where he is XD)
~Silverkit~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little Featherkit inches back to her mother's stomach, laying down, falling asleep quickly.

furrensic
March 28th, 2019, 03:46 PM

(( Ashstep. Is. Mad. ))

The russet kit rolled onto his other side, flicking and ear. Acornkit let out another mew.

furrensic
March 28th, 2019, 03:47 PM
"And this one should be called Dirtkit," Foxbreeze said. She licked Dirtkit.
Rosemew
A dirt brown kit let out a quiet mew as he felt Foxbreeze lick him. Dirtkit curled up.

Fuzzy
March 28th, 2019, 05:28 PM
Flutterpaw's tail froze when Icepaw seemed to recognize that something was near. However, she didn't realize that her tail was still stirred the leaves behind her. When the apprentice turned around and saw her, the tabby's determined expression turned into a pout. "Awww," she whined, "You caught me!" She stood up and trodded closer to her friend, dragging her paws all the way. "And I was doing so well too!" she wailed. She plopped down in front of the white apprentice and placed her head on her front paws. She had a habit of trying to prank close friends--often failing miserably. Her whiskers twitched as her annoyance at the failed prank became evident. Yet, a smile still played on the young apprentice's features. She felt proud that she was able to come so close to Icepaw, her senior by several moons, without being detected. She had only been an apprentice for just about a moon, but she was seeing quick improvement in some of her abilities. She had been practicing sneaking day and night, mainly on leaves or beetles or unassuming kits.
(Flutter bullies kits lol)

Icepaw let out a half purr half laugh as Flutterpaw pouted. In all honesty the snow white feline was pretty sure her friends pout was fake though it was possible it wasn't. Then she might feel a bit guilty but probably not much. "Of course I did silly," She chuckled giving a slight grin. This was a mix between seriousness and playfulness. Of course a senior apprentice would be able to hear a newbie like her. Even though Flutterpaw had pretty good sheath when she could her tail still. It was that tail of hers that gave her away. Taking a paw and ruffling the tabby's fur on her head Icepaw smiled. "You were as loud as a badger." She giggled teasing a bit. "Though if it wasn't for your noisy tail you might have gotten me." Giving a thoughtful look her ears twitched. Shacking her head Icepaw turned her attention back to her friend pleased she'd run into her. Even if it was Flutterpaw's tendency to prank her that caused them to meet she was glade. Finally a cure to her boredom. "Anyhow, how are you doing Flutterpaw? Still picking on kits? " The molly questioned smirking at the last question. Not only was she wanting to make the younger molly laugh she wanted a lot of reactions from her. What good was a conversation if Heather cat got into it? You can't get closer to a cat that way.

Tundra
March 28th, 2019, 05:58 PM
Flameleaf

Troutkit let out a wail.

FireAndBright
March 28th, 2019, 06:02 PM
Addereye had padded tiredly out of the warriors den. The bulky toms eyes drooping, emitting yawns every now and then.
He hadn't gotten enough sleep was the problem. He was too busy staying out late hunting for prey. And this was the price he had to pay, being sleep deprived.

The black tom almost panicked as he remembered him and Brightpaw was going to train today. He personally forgot he was a mentor now, but wouldn't admit that. Ever.
He scanned for the familiar calico, walking over sluggishly as he spotted her.

"Hello, Brightpaw." Addereye greeted, dipping his head. He scrunched up his nose as a fresh newleaf breeze blew by, rufflubf his fur. The tom actually quite liked newleaf and greenleaf, which most cats wouldn't expect from the angsty and annoyed tom.
A yawn rippled from his throat, squeezing his eyes shut before he opened them once more.

"Today, I'll be teaching you some fighting techniques. You can go ahead and get a snack, because we'll only be taking a few breaks." Adder spoke bluntly, his tail flicking towards the prey pile.

He seemed pretty tired, Brightpaw observed, rising quickly to her paws as he approached her. “Hello, Addereye,” she meowed, trying to imitate his formal greeting, but unable to disguise her excitement. He yawned again, and she winced, hoping that his tiredness wouldn’t affect their training. Please don’t say we’re gathering moss. Her wish was granted—thank you, StarClan—when he spoke. He was going to teach her fighting! She’d meant it, back on her first day, when she’d said that she thought hunting was more important, but that didn’t make her any less enthusiastic. I just hope I’m not too bad at it.

At his permission, she scampered to the fresh-kill pile and chose a mouse. She devoured it quickly, then wondered, too late, if she should have offered to share with her mentor. She gave a nervous twitch of her whiskers, then looked up. “I’m ready to go!” she meowed. Addereye didn’t look particularly enthusiastic, but he never did, and she didn’t think she had done anything which might have earned his disapproval.

silvertail000
March 28th, 2019, 06:45 PM
A dirt brown kit let out a quiet mew as he felt Foxbreeze lick him. Dirtkit curled up.
Foxbreeze purred, looking at her kit as she waited for her mate to think of a name for their last kit.
Greywind

Madelaine
March 28th, 2019, 07:27 PM
He blinked in confusion at her silence and was about to turn away when she spoke. “How could I forget?” His eyes shined when he spoke to her. “Well, I’m glad you’re here.” He meowed. Blueberrypaw then meowed “What would it be like to swim and catch a fish? If I could it would be great.” The grey tom stopped himself as he sounded like a RiverClan cat.

Waterpaw smiled and purred at his comment. She let out a chuckle when he asked her about riverclan things. "I don't know. I'm a Thunderclan cat now and always will be.", she replied. Waterpaw gave her paw a quick lick before drawing it over her ear.

furrensic
March 28th, 2019, 07:27 PM
He seemed pretty tired, Brightpaw observed, rising quickly to her paws as he approached her. “Hello, Addereye,” she meowed, trying to imitate his formal greeting, but unable to disguise her excitement. He yawned again, and she winced, hoping that his tiredness wouldn’t affect their training. Please don’t say we’re gathering moss. Her wish was granted—thank you, StarClan—when he spoke. He was going to teach her fighting! She’d meant it, back on her first day, when she’d said that she thought hunting was more important, but that didn’t make her any less enthusiastic. I just hope I’m not too bad at it.

At his permission, she scampered to the fresh-kill pile and chose a mouse. She devoured it quickly, then wondered, too late, if she should have offered to share with her mentor. She gave a nervous twitch of her whiskers, then looked up. “I’m ready to go!” she meowed. Addereye didn’t look particularly enthusiastic, but he never did, and she didn’t think she had done anything which might have earned his disapproval.
The fatigued tom nodded, watching as Brightpaw went and got a mouse. He took the short time to lick a paw and run it over his ears.
His ear flicked, with a nod, Addereye stretched his legs. "Okay, come on then. It'd probably be better to do in the territory since there's more space than there is in the clearing." He stated, noting the multiple cats in the clearing which made limited space.

The training cave on the other hand, he just didn't like it very much. The idea of being in that crowded cave with multiple others made his shudder, his brows furrowing.
The tom turned around, opening his mouth to say something, but clamped it back shut, holding a yawn.
"Ok, come on then." Adder said, beginning to leave the camp.

((Continue in territory c: ))

Branch of Life
March 28th, 2019, 07:32 PM
Waterpaw smiled and purred at his comment. She let out a chuckle when he asked her about riverclan things. "I don't know. I'm a Thunderclan cat now and always will be.", she replied. Waterpaw gave her paw a quick lick before drawing it over her ear.
Blueberrypaw smiled back at her and blinked. “Thunderclan is better than RiverClan.” He meowed with the smiles plastered on his face. A random cat walked by and he reverted back to his grumpy self. Blueberrypaw started to notice Waterpaw cleaned her ears a lot and decided to ask why. “Waterpaw, why do you clean your ears a lot?” He meowed cocking his head to the side.

Madelaine
March 28th, 2019, 10:11 PM
Blueberrypaw smiled back at her and blinked. “Thunderclan is better than RiverClan.” He meowed with the smiles plastered on his face. A random cat walked by and he reverted back to his grumpy self. Blueberrypaw started to notice Waterpaw cleaned her ears a lot and decided to ask why. “Waterpaw, why do you clean your ears a lot?” He meowed cocking his head to the side.

Waterpaw nodded her head in agreement at his first statement. She cleaned her ears again, but stopped when he asked her why she was always cleaning her ears. Most cats would ask her this question and she would ignore it, but she trusted him. "Whenever I clean my ears I imagine my adoptive mother who would lick behind my ears.", Waterpaw replied.

YourAromanticAlly
March 28th, 2019, 10:26 PM
Redkit was unhappy that he was being ignored, or at least he felt like it, since his father was giving so much attention to his sister, Featherkit. He stumbled forward, trying to find his father, still crying for attention.

@Shivers (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=98) @Rosemew (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9054) @~Silverkit~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8011) @Hyp3rGamin (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9288) @Flippaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8720)

sunflowers.
March 29th, 2019, 05:23 AM
Redkit was unhappy that he was being ignored, or at least he felt like it, since his father was giving so much attention to his sister, Featherkit. He stumbled forward, trying to find his father, still crying for attention.

@Shivers (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=98) @Rosemew (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9054) @~Silverkit~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8011) @Hyp3rGamin (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9288) @Flippaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8720)

@Rosemew (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9054) @~Silverkit~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8011) @Hyp3rGamin (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9288) @YourAromanticAlly (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9255) Shivers
----------------------------------------------
Adderfrost turned toward Redkit, letting out a happy purr as he saw him walking toward him. He grabbed the little tom by the scruff and dropped him onto one of his paws to see what he would do.

He looked up at Foxjump. "Redkit for this one."

~Silverkit~
March 29th, 2019, 07:08 AM
@Rosemew (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9054) @~Silverkit~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8011) @Hyp3rGamin (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9288) @YourAromanticAlly (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9255) Shivers
Adderfrost turned toward Redkit, letting out a happy purr as he saw him walking toward him. He grabbed the little tom by the scruff and dropped him onto one of his paws to see what he would do.

Foxjump paused. "It's fine, he won't be mad." She whispered back but it was a lie.
She nodded "Yeah".

(Can I add a kit in here?)

Branch of Life
March 29th, 2019, 11:16 AM
Waterpaw nodded her head in agreement at his first statement. She cleaned her ears again, but stopped when he asked her why she was always cleaning her ears. Most cats would ask her this question and she would ignore it, but she trusted him. "Whenever I clean my ears I imagine my adoptive mother who would lick behind my ears.", Waterpaw replied.
“That’s a better answer than what most cats would say.” He chuckled. He had gone hunting earlier so he trotted over to the prey pile to pick up a little food. He chose a tiny mouse and took a bite out of it. It was juicier than he expected and then said “Want some? It’s juicy.”

sunflowers.
March 29th, 2019, 12:01 PM
Foxjump paused. "It's fine, he won't be mad." She whispered back but it was a lie.
She nodded "Yeah".

Shivers Hyp3rGamin YourAromanticAlly Rosemew

Adderfrost's heart lurched as he saw fear flash in his mates eyes. He scooped Redkit closer to his chest, his heart pounding.

"Ashstep is..." He paused, his fluffy siamese tail flicking nervously."...ruthless... he won't stop until he has you." He searched Foxjump's green gaze. He still saw fear there and he knew it reflected in his eyes too. He was terrified of Ashstep, knowing he was over protective and kinda hostile. He gave a gulp, licking Redkit's fluffy ginger pelt to sooth himself.

silvertail000
March 29th, 2019, 07:08 PM
Troutkit let out a wail.
Foxbreeze licked Troutkit and nudged him more towards her belly.

~Silverkit~
March 29th, 2019, 07:59 PM

Adderfrost's heart lurched as he saw fear flash in his mates eyes. He scooped Redkit closer to his chest, his heart pounding.

"Ashstep is..." He paused, his fluffy siamese tail flicking nervously."...ruthless... he won't stop until he has you." He searched Foxjump's green gaze. He still saw fear there and he knew it reflected in his eyes too. He was terrified of Ashstep, knowing he was over protective and kinda hostile. He gave a gulp, licking Redkit's fluffy ginger pelt to sooth himself.
Foxjump gave him a confident look. "He doesn't want me. He said so himself. And about how you said he was in Starclan." She hesitated "What if he wasn't in Starclan?". The sight of the dead rogue appeared in her head and a shiver ran down her spine.

Crystalwhisker
March 29th, 2019, 08:56 PM
Foxbreeze purred, looking at her kit as she waited for her mate to think of a name for their last kit.
Greywind
"I think the last one should be Swiftkit." He said with a smile. The Golden Feline Silver Something

silvertail000
March 29th, 2019, 09:44 PM
"I think the last one should be Swiftkit." He said with a smile. The Golden Feline Silver Something
"Yeah. She looks just like me!" Foxbreeze purred. She looked at all four of her newly named kits endearingly.

Brilliance
March 29th, 2019, 11:19 PM
Today seemed like a nice day to relax. Just relax, nothing else. No running, pacing, or even moving about. What Passionstar needed was a moment's rest, where he needed to force his paws to just lay there and enjoy the coming to be nice weather. Leafbare was such tough, as always, but the tom did enjoy frolicking in the snow. It pelt did grow a bit thicker during the winter months, almost making him appear as some grizzly bear. For now, the tom decided he has been moving nonstop as always - it was out of Passionstar's norm to be just laying around since he liked to be on the move all the time. This time, he sat under a tree and enjoyed looking at all the cats before him.

(open)

YourAromanticAlly
March 29th, 2019, 11:23 PM
@Rosemew (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9054) @~Silverkit~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8011) @Hyp3rGamin (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9288) @YourAromanticAlly (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9255) @Shivers (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=98)

The small kitten let out a mewl of indignation, stumbling a bit after being dropped. He quieted down a bit since he was now being given attention, pressing his head against his father's paw. It was almost the same size as him!

@Rosemew (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9054) @~Silverkit~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8011) @Hyp3rGamin (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9288) @Shivers (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=98)

Freesia
March 30th, 2019, 10:45 AM
(Flutter bullies kits lol)

Icepaw let out a half purr half laugh as Flutterpaw pouted. In all honesty the snow white feline was pretty sure her friends pout was fake though it was possible it wasn't. Then she might feel a bit guilty but probably not much. "Of course I did silly," She chuckled giving a slight grin. This was a mix between seriousness and playfulness. Of course a senior apprentice would be able to hear a newbie like her. Even though Flutterpaw had pretty good sheath when she could her tail still. It was that tail of hers that gave her away. Taking a paw and ruffling the tabby's fur on her head Icepaw smiled. "You were as loud as a badger." She giggled teasing a bit. "Though if it wasn't for your noisy tail you might have gotten me." Giving a thoughtful look her ears twitched. Shacking her head Icepaw turned her attention back to her friend pleased she'd run into her. Even if it was Flutterpaw's tendency to prank her that caused them to meet she was glade. Finally a cure to her boredom. "Anyhow, how are you doing Flutterpaw? Still picking on kits? " The molly questioned smirking at the last question. Not only was she wanting to make the younger molly laugh she wanted a lot of reactions from her. What good was a conversation if Heather cat got into it? You can't get closer to a cat that way.

Flutterpaw mockingly nodded thoughtfully at Icepaw's teasing. "So you saying I need to cut off my tail," she answered, a serious look on her face. She was joking, of course, but these were the kind of jokes the young apprentice loved to play--being as mischievous as possible. Though it may sound messed up, Flutterpaw loved watching other cats squirm. Not in a bad way, of course. She just liked watching them get flustered because of her pranking. The best part to her was the fact that most cats didn't expect it out of her. Icepaw knew what she was like because they were good friends and they'd gone through this a million times, but most other cats saw her as this shy little apprentice who never spoke her mind. So when she ended up making a stupid pun or tried to sneak up on them, they were shocked. The apprentice rolled over with a small chuckle and replied, "Yeah, only when they deserve it. Which is most of the time." She looked up at her friend. "Those little mousebrains are the most annoying things in the forest, seriously!" she insisted.

Freesia
March 30th, 2019, 10:54 AM
Today seemed like a nice day to relax. Just relax, nothing else. No running, pacing, or even moving about. What Passionstar needed was a moment's rest, where he needed to force his paws to just lay there and enjoy the coming to be nice weather. Leafbare was such tough, as always, but the tom did enjoy frolicking in the snow. It pelt did grow a bit thicker during the winter months, almost making him appear as some grizzly bear. For now, the tom decided he has been moving nonstop as always - it was out of Passionstar's norm to be just laying around since he liked to be on the move all the time. This time, he sat under a tree and enjoyed looking at all the cats before him.

(open)

Today was one of the rare days that Tallmarsh truly felt she was in a good mood. It was a slow day for healing, so she'd had plenty of time to be able to finally sort out the herbs the way she liked it. She felt a sense of pride at being able to name the majority of the herbs she sorted, something she hadn't been able to do a couple moons ago. So as the ThunderClan medicine cat exited her den and made her way to the fresh-kill pile, a pleasant expression playing on her features, she definitely got some weird looks. She wasn't smiling, but she wasn't glaring, either, so it was something knew. On her way out, she spotted Passionstar and made a beeline for him. Normally she'd avoid him and his vague comments and meaningful advice, but she was feeling up to the challenge. "Good morning, Passionstar," she called with a wave of her tail.

Shivers
March 30th, 2019, 01:44 PM
Rosemew Flippaw ~Silverkit~ Hyp3rGamin YourAromanticAlly

The ginger kit couldn't understand what was going on but he sensed both his mother and father were very uneasy. He blindly crawled towards Foxjump's paw and let out a loud meow, What's going on? The tom thought to himself extremely curious.

furrensic
March 30th, 2019, 01:49 PM

The ginger kit couldn't understand what was going on but he sensed both his mother and father were very uneasy. He blindly crawled towards Foxjump's paw and let out a loud meow, What's going on? The tom thought to himself extremely curious.
Acornkits ears swiveled slightly, hearing his brother shuffle to his mother's paw. The russet and white kit passed it off, laying his head back down to nap more.

Hyp3rGamin
March 30th, 2019, 02:01 PM
(( Ashstep. Is. Mad. ))

The russet kit rolled onto his other side, flicking and ear. Acornkit let out another mew.

She nodded "Yeah".

Foxjump gave him a confident look. "He doesn't want me. He said so himself. And about how you said he was in Starclan." She hesitated "What if he wasn't in Starclan?". The sight of the dead rogue appeared in her head and a shiver ran down her spine.

The small kitten let out a mewl of indignation, stumbling a bit after being dropped. He quieted down a bit since he was now being given attention, pressing his head against his father's paw. It was almost the same size as him!

@Rosemew (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9054) @~Silverkit~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8011) @Hyp3rGamin (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9288) @Shivers (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=98)

Acornkits ears swiveled slightly, hearing his brother shuffle to his mother's paw. The russet and white kit passed it off, laying his head back down to nap more.

Featherkit slept through most of this, tossing and turning at his mother and father 's distressed sounds. She gave a little mewl, shifting around again, falling off her mother's belly and knocked into Acornkit, letting out another mew that sounded both irritated and sorry.

Featherkit began to move some more, crawling slowly away from her parents without noticing. Realising she couldn't smell her parent's scent, the Siamese kitten let out a desperate meow, before bumping into a twig and recouping her head.

~Silverkit~
March 30th, 2019, 02:07 PM

Featherkit slept through most of this, tossing and turning at his mother and father 's distressed sounds. She gave a little mewl, shifting around again, falling off her mother's belly and knocked into Acornkit, letting out another mew that sounded both irritated and sorry.

Featherkit began to move some more, crawling slowly away from her parents without noticing. Realising she couldn't smell her parent's scent, the Siamese kitten let out a desperate meow, before bumping into a twig and recouping her head.
Foxjump saw Featherkit. She quickly grabbed her by the scruff and put her beside her stomach. She licked Featherkit.

furrensic
March 30th, 2019, 02:13 PM

Foxjump saw Featherkit. She quickly grabbed her by the scruff and put her beside her stomach. She licked Featherkit.
Acornkit let out a surprised mew, feeling his sister knock into him. His tail flicked, curling back up into his mother fur.

~Silverkit~
March 30th, 2019, 02:37 PM

Foxjump purred at the ginger kit. "Thornkit for this one?" She asked, looking at Adderfrost. She groomed the ginger kit.

Hyp3rGamin
March 30th, 2019, 07:02 PM

Acornkit let out a surprised mew, feeling his sister knock into him. His tail flicked, curling back up into his mother fur.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featherkit meowed in protest and thankfulness as her mother grabbed her by the scruff. She moved as her mother llicked her, her fur becoming matted.

She let out a mewl, then used her little tongue to pick her mother's paw back.

sunflowers.
March 30th, 2019, 08:46 PM
Foxjump purred at the ginger kit. "Thornkit for this one?" She asked, looking at Adderfrost. She groomed the ginger kit.

His mood instantly brightening, he purred, glad for the change in topic. He didn't like talking about Ashstep.

"That sounds great! Thornkit it is!"

He looked down at Redkit, seeing the little tom touch his paw. He bent down, licking a tuft of fur stuck up on his furry little head down again.

(Any other kit besides Redkit want Adderfrost's attention?) Shivers YourAromanticAlly Hyp3rGamin Rosemew ~Silverkit~

furrensic
March 30th, 2019, 08:55 PM
His mood instantly brightening, he purred, glad for the change in topic. He didn't like talking about Ashstep.

"That sounds great! Thornkit it is!"

He looked down at Redkit, seeing the little tom touch his paw. He bent down, licking a tuft of fur stuck up on his furry little head down again.

(Any other kit besides Redkit want Adderfrost's attention?) Shivers YourAromanticAlly Hyp3rGamin Rosemew ~Silverkit~
((Acorn does fdhsj))

Acornkit flicked an ear, soon getting bored. He let out a high pitched, loud meow. The little tom hoping to get some form of attention from someone other than his mother.

sunflowers.
March 31st, 2019, 08:38 AM
((Acorn does fdhsj))

Acornkit flicked an ear, soon getting bored. He let out a high pitched, loud meow. The little tom hoping to get some form of attention from someone other than his mother.

Adderfrost heard Acornkit's loud mewl, and grabbed him by the scruff, dropping him on his other forepaw. He nuzlled Redkit, then, turning to Acornkit, gave the tiny tom a playful tap on the side with his nose.

"Want to play, Acornkit?" He mewed, cheerfully, looking at his two sons on his forepaws.

Rosemew Shivers Hyp3rGamin YourAromanticAlly ~Silverkit~

Tundra
March 31st, 2019, 08:45 AM
Foxbreeze licked Troutkit and nudged him more towards her belly.

Okay. So idk if that was it, but uh..
———-
Troutkit squeaked as he was nudged closer to something. He felt around for a bit, then realized it was just his mother.

furrensic
March 31st, 2019, 08:49 AM
Adderfrost heard Acornkit's loud mewl, and grabbed him by the scruff, dropping him on his other forepaw. He nuzlled Redkit, then, turning to Acornkit, gave the tiny tom a playful tap on the side with his nose.

"Want to play, Acornkit?" He mewed, cheerfully, looking at his two sons on his forepaws.

Rosemew Shivers Hyp3rGamin YourAromanticAlly ~Silverkit~
Acornkit bobbed his head up and down in a nodding motion. Play? That sounded fun!
The russet and alabaster tom pawed at Adderfrosts leg, only being able to reach up just a little though he was on his forepaw.

YourAromanticAlly
March 31st, 2019, 10:28 AM
Redkit let out a meow that almost sounded like a battle cry, and attempted to barrel into his brother. He wanted all his fathers attention. Now that Acornkit was here, Redkit wasn't getting all the attention.

Rosemew ~Silverkit~ Hyp3rGamin Shivers Flippaw

furrensic
March 31st, 2019, 10:41 AM
Redkit let out a meow that almost sounded like a battle cry, and attempted to barrel into his brother. He wanted all his fathers attention. Now that Acornkit was here, Redkit wasn't getting all the attention.

Acornkit let out a huff, feeling his brother barrel into him. He wanted to just yell quit at him, but all he let out was an angry, tiny hiss.

~Silverkit~
March 31st, 2019, 10:48 AM
Acornkit let out a huff, feeling his brother barrel into him. He wanted to just yell quit at him, but all he let out was an angry, tiny hiss.
Flamepaw ran to the Nursery. She walked in, her eyes full of fear. Tears filled her eyes. Anyone who saw her knew she was Ashsteps daughter.

Foxjump saw her daughter come in. Her fur had blood all over it. She saw the tears in her daughter's eyes. "What happened?" She asked calmly.

Flamepaw could only say one word. "Ashstep" she said as a tear rolled down her eye.
YourAromanticAlly
Flippaw
Shivers
Hyp3rGamin

Hyp3rGamin
March 31st, 2019, 10:57 AM
Flamepaw ran to the Nursery. She walked in, her eyes full of fear. Tears filled her eyes. Anyone who saw her knew she was Ashsteps daughter.

Foxjump saw her daughter come in. Her fur had blood all over it. She saw the tears in her daughter's eyes. "What happened?" She asked calmly.

Flamepaw could only say one word. "Ashstep" she said as a tear rolled down her eye.
YourAromanticAlly
Flippaw
Shivers
Hyp3rGamin
(Can Featherkit and Flamepaw become friends?)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The little Featherkit couldn't understand a word the cats were saying, but she crawled from her mother, heading directly towards the apprentice. She wiggled to her paws, and curled herself around one, letting out a happy mewl. She looked up with her green eyes, noticing the cat looked sad.

The Siamese kitten licked her paw, cleaning some blood off, then recoiling and spitting at the taste of blood. Featherkit moved to Flamepaw's paw more carefully this time, but wound up curling herself around it again. The furry ball let out another mew.

~Silverkit~
March 31st, 2019, 11:02 AM
(Can Featherkit and Flamepaw become friends?)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The little Featherkit couldn't understand a word the cats were saying, but she crawled from her mother, heading directly towards the apprentice. She wiggled to her paws, and curled herself around one, letting out a happy mewl. She looked up with her green eyes, noticing the cat looked sad.

The Siamese kitten licked her paw, cleaning some blood off, then recoiling and spitting at the taste of blood. Featherkit moved to Flamepaw's paw more carefully this time, but wound up curling herself around it again. The furry ball let out another mew.
Flamepaw looked down at the little ball of fur. She didn't really like Foxjumps kits but this one seemed ok. Her eyes flickered with amusement.
(Sure)

Hyp3rGamin
March 31st, 2019, 01:10 PM
Flamepaw looked down at the little ball of fur. She didn't really like Foxjumps kits but this one seemed ok. Her eyes flickered with amusement.
(Sure)

Featherkit felt Flamepaw seem to cheer up, and sat at her feet proudly. The kitten let out a mew, as if proclaiming that she had done it, then turned, pouncing on the cat's paw, which was about half the size of her.

Shivers
March 31st, 2019, 01:17 PM
(Are their eyes open I'm kinda confused)

The newly named Thornkit let out a small purr as Foxjump groomed him. The little kit already adored his mother. He suddenly smelled something new. He didn't know what it was but he somehow knew it was something bad. He curiously tilted his head wondering what that smell was.

Hyp3rGamin
March 31st, 2019, 01:45 PM
(Are their eyes open I'm kinda confused)

The newly named Thornkit let out a small purr as Foxjump groomed him. The little kit already adored his mother. He suddenly smelled something new. He didn't know what it was but he somehow knew it was something bad. He curiously tilted his head wondering what that smell was.
(Nope... I just wasn't thinking straight. I fixed it tho...)

~Silverkit~
March 31st, 2019, 01:51 PM

Featherkit felt Flamepaw seem to cheer up, and sat at her feet proudly. The kitten let out a mew, as if proclaiming that she had done it, then turned, pouncing on the cat's paw, which was about half the size of her.
Flamepaw smiled. Maybe having some sister's and brothers wouldn't be so bad. She looked at the male named Thornkit. He was definitely going to hog all the attention.
Shivers
Flippaw

Hyp3rGamin
March 31st, 2019, 01:56 PM
Flamepaw smiled. Maybe having some sister's and brothers wouldn't be so bad. She looked at the male named Thornkit. He was definitely going to hog all the attention.
Shivers
Flippaw

Featherkit attempted climbing what she thought was a tall, furry thing, and was unsuccessful. She fell off Flamepaw's right hind leg, hitting the ground with a yelp. But she tried again, and to any cat she seemed attached to her new sister.

~Silverkit~
March 31st, 2019, 02:09 PM

Featherkit attempted climbing what she thought was a tall, furry thing, and was unsuccessful. She fell off Flamepaw's right hind leg, hitting the ground with a yelp. But she tried again, and to any cat she seemed attached to her new sister.
Flamepaw picked her up by her scruff and put her on her feet again. She purred seeing her try again. Featherkit was very determined.

Hyp3rGamin
March 31st, 2019, 02:23 PM
Flamepaw picked her up by her scruff and put her on her feet again. She purred seeing her try again. Featherkit was very determined.

The kitten felt herself being lifted up, yowling and struggling as she was moved back to a standing position. She waddled over to her mother, clearly wanting to nap for the time being.

~Silverkit~
March 31st, 2019, 02:32 PM

The kitten felt herself being lifted up, yowling and struggling as she was moved back to a standing position. She waddled over to her mother, clearly wanting to nap for the time being.
Foxjump picked Featherkit up and put her beside her stomach. She looked up at Flamepaw. She looked at her bloody fur. "Did he.... do that?" She asked her eyes full of fear.

Flamepaw nodded. "I told him. I told him you had Adderfrost's kits. He got really mad and started attacking me! I talked back to him. After that he told me to never come back again and I wasn't welcomed." She hesitated "He tried to get me to join the dark forest." She said.

Flippaw

Hyp3rGamin
March 31st, 2019, 02:42 PM
Foxjump picked Featherkit up and put her beside her stomach. She looked up at Flamepaw. She looked at her bloody fur. "Did he.... do that?" She asked her eyes full of fear.

Flamepaw nodded. "I told him. I told him you had Adderfrost's kits. He got really mad and started attacking me! I talked back to him. After that he told me to never come back again and I wasn't welcomed." She hesitated "He tried to get me to join the dark forest." She said.

Flippaw

Featherkit snuggled in to her her mother's warm fur, falling asleep instantly. The little she-cat was as still as a log, not moving a bit as she slept.

~Silverkit~
March 31st, 2019, 03:18 PM

Featherkit snuggled in to her her mother's warm fur, falling asleep instantly. The little she-cat was as still as a log, not moving a bit as she slept.
Foxjump groomed Featherkit.

furrensic
March 31st, 2019, 03:42 PM
Cindercloud777
--

The silver tom walked into the clearing, carefully making sure he didn't step on anyone's paw or tails. Wandering his way to a big, shady tree, he settled down.
Jaycall shifted slightly, the blind tom laying his head down on his paws, closing his eyes. 'Newleaf' He thought with a grunt, unlike his fellow clanmates, he didn't like warm weather.
His long fur made him get hot easily, unlike in winter where he enjoyed the chilly wind.
Jay snorted, hearing the other felines chat loudly. 'Loud, annoying-' He thought, cutting himself off as he heard pawsteps near.

His large ears perked up, raising his head. He turned his head towards the sound, then looked the other way. His ears folded back, a huff coming from him. "Hello?" Jaycall inquired, not even sure if there was a feline near him or not.
His tail flicked in annoyance, which was something he did commonly.

Cindercloud777
March 31st, 2019, 04:58 PM
Cindercloud777
--

The silver tom walked into the clearing, carefully making sure he didn't step on anyone's paw or tails. Wandering his way to a big, shady tree, he settled down.
Jaycall shifted slightly, the blind tom laying his head down on his paws, closing his eyes. 'Newleaf' He thought with a grunt, unlike his fellow clanmates, he didn't like warm weather.
His long fur made him get hot easily, unlike in winter where he enjoyed the chilly wind.
Jay snorted, hearing the other felines chat loudly. 'Loud, annoying-' He thought, cutting himself off as he heard pawsteps near.

His large ears perked up, raising his head. He turned his head towards the sound, then looked the other way. His ears folded back, a huff coming from him. "Hello?" Jaycall inquired, not even sure if there was a feline near him or not.
His tail flicked in annoyance, which was something he did commonly.

Cindercloud had just wandered into the clearing, shaking her fur out and letting it poof into the wavy pelt it was. Feeling the sunshine on her caused her to hum cheerfully as she bounded through the camp. Despite the warm weather making her feel hot under all her fur, she loved the longer amount of daylight and cool breeze blowing against her.

She whisked around various clanmates, having no idea who to talk to. Everyone was in their own conversation! The she-cat's eyes fell upon a familiar tom from her clan beneath the shade. She did her best not to startle the blind warrior and padded around to sit beside him.

"Hey!" She mewed in an upbeat manner, "Enjoying the shade?"

((Sorry! Was busy like usual x_x ))

sunflowers.
March 31st, 2019, 05:12 PM

Adderfrost gave a dismayed grunt as Redkit barreled into Acornkit. He picked Redkit up by the scruff, dropping him back on his paw, the grabbed Acornkit and did the same.

"Don't be mean to your brother, Redkit. You guys can hog me at the same time." He mewed sternly.

His head snapped upward as the scent of blood washed over him. He looked up, seeing Flamepaw, Ashstep's daughter, who was also Foxjump's other daughter covered in blood. He pulled Redkit and Acornkit protectively toward him, eyes widening in fear as she told Foxjump what happened.

"The Dark Forest?" He whispered hoarsely. He looked at Foxjump urgently. "He musn't get to you or the kits."

Shivers YourAromanticAlly Rosemew Hyp3rGamin ~Silverkit~

furrensic
March 31st, 2019, 05:21 PM
Cindercloud had just wandered into the clearing, shaking her fur out and letting it poof into the wavy pelt it was. Feeling the sunshine on her caused her to hum cheerfully as she bounded through the camp. Despite the warm weather making her feel hot under all her fur, she loved the longer amount of daylight and cool breeze blowing against her.

She whisked around various clanmates, having no idea who to talk to. Everyone was in their own conversation! The she-cat's eyes fell upon a familiar tom from her clan beneath the shade. She did her best not to startle the blind warrior and padded around to sit beside him.

"Hey!" She mewed in an upbeat manner, "Enjoying the shade?"

((Sorry! Was busy like usual x_x ))
(( Its fine c: ))

Jaycall flinched, hearing the greeting. "Hello." He meowed bluntly, turning his head towards the molly. He nodded softly, humming. "Yes, I am. It would be better if all the mouse brains would be quiet though." He meowed.

~Silverkit~
March 31st, 2019, 05:23 PM
Adderfrost gave a dismayed grunt as Redkit barreled into Acornkit. He picked Redkit up by the scruff, dropping him back on his paw, the grabbed Acornkit and did the same.

"Don't be mean to your brother, Redkit. You guys can hog me at the same time." He mewed sternly.

His head snapped upward as the scent of blood washed over him. He looked up, seeing Flamepaw, Ashstep's daughter, who was also Foxjump's other daughter covered in blood. He pulled Redkit and Acornkit protectively toward him, eyes widening in fear as she told Foxjump what happened.

"The Dark Forest?" He whispered hoarsely. He looked at Foxjump urgently. "He musn't get to you or the kits."

Foxjump looked at Adderfrost. "He won't. He wouldn't hurt a queen..." she said. At least I don't think so... she thought.

furrensic
March 31st, 2019, 05:32 PM

Foxjump looked at Adderfrost. "He won't. He wouldn't hurt a queen..." she said. At least I don't think so... she thought.
Acornkit tilted his head with confusion as he got pulled closely to Adderfrost. Letting out mew, mee new scent reached him. It smelled like metal!
The russet kit walked from his father, going to the new scent. He sniffed it with interest, meowing loudly.

~Silverkit~
March 31st, 2019, 05:34 PM
Acornkit tilted his head with confusion as he got pulled closely to Adderfrost. Letting out mew, mee new scent reached him. It smelled like metal!
The russet kit walked from his father, going to the new scent. He sniffed it with interest, meowing loudly.
Flamepaw looked down at Acornkit. He didn't seem too bad.

Shivers
March 31st, 2019, 05:39 PM
(Will there be a plot :0 )

The new scent brought with it distress from his parents. Thornkit slowly crawled toward Adderfrost who gave off the most distress and gave him a tiny lick on his paw as if to say, "It'll be okay." He flexed his sharp little kit claws on his paw and he churned them hoping to calm his Father down not knowing it was a bit painful.

furrensic
March 31st, 2019, 05:43 PM
(Will there be a plot :0 )

The new scent brought with it distress from his parents. Thornkit slowly crawled toward Adderfrost who gave off the most distress and gave him a tiny lick on his paw as if to say, "It'll be okay." He flexed his sharp little kit claws on his paw and he churned them hoping to calm his Father down not knowing it was a bit painful.
((( maybe :0 )))

Acornkits ears folded back,getting tired of the metallic smell. He padded back to his father, slightly bumping into Thornkit on the way.

((Ashstep could bring Foxjump to the dark forest when she falls asleep and vent aggressively. Or, in the future, Ashstep could possibly manipulate one of the kits to train with him when they become apprentices? Tell me which one you like best ;0 ))

Foxxandink
March 31st, 2019, 05:58 PM
Pebblestep slept peacefully in a corner, undisturbed by any noises. She was permanently deaf in both ears, and forever thanked her lucky stars that she was able to rest so easily.
Her dreams were filled with many different adventures, all of them usually ended with her sitting quietly on a small cliff overlooking the forest.
No matter how peaceful her dreams ended, she always woke up with a sick feeling in her belly. Today was no different.

Pebble blinked sleepily, and yawned dramatically. She repeatedly sheathed and unsheathed her claws, allowing herself some time to fully wake. The lump settled deep in her belly, and she hoped with a nice strut outside it would disappear.

She innocently ignored the other cats in the den as she sat up and cleaned herself. A few more strokes of her tongue, and she was ready to leap outside.

Cindercloud777
March 31st, 2019, 06:23 PM
(( Its fine c: ))

Jaycall flinched, hearing the greeting. "Hello." He meowed bluntly, turning his head towards the molly. He nodded softly, humming. "Yes, I am. It would be better if all the mouse brains would be quiet though." He meowed.

Cindercloud tilted her head in confusion, glancing quickly at the other cats nearby. "Oh, them?" Her ears twitched before looking back at the tom. "I could always tell them to be quieter for you." She sounded half-joking, making it hard to tell if her offer was serious or not.

furrensic
March 31st, 2019, 06:35 PM
Cindercloud tilted her head in confusion, glancing quickly at the other cats nearby. "Oh, them?" Her ears twitched before looking back at the tom. "I could always tell them to be quieter for you." She sounded half-joking, making it hard to tell if her offer was serious or not.
Jaycall shrugged, stretching out his front leg. He layed his head back down, a frown placed on his maw in such a way it made him seem older than he was. "They act like kits-" He meowed strongly.

Cindercloud777
March 31st, 2019, 07:08 PM
Jaycall shrugged, stretching out his front leg. He layed his head back down, a frown placed on his maw in such a way it made him seem older than he was. "They act like kits-" He meowed strongly.

Cindercloud licked her paw and went to swipe it over her ear a couple times while the tom stretched out his leg. A mrrow of laughter came from her after he spoke, "Like kits?" She looked out into the clearing with a flicker of amusement in her eyes. "I suppose some of them act a little more immature.." She shrugged casually. "I hope you don't see me that way." The molly teased.

furrensic
March 31st, 2019, 07:23 PM
Cindercloud licked her paw and went to swipe it over her ear a couple times while the tom stretched out his leg. A mrrow of laughter came from her after he spoke, "Like kits?" She looked out into the clearing with a flicker of amusement in her eyes. "I suppose some of them act a little more immature.." She shrugged casually. "I hope you don't see me that way." The molly teased.
The blind tom closed his eyes. "I suppose I don't know you well enough to say." He said flatly, his ear flicking at the chirps of a bird flying ahead.

Cindercloud777
March 31st, 2019, 08:00 PM
The blind tom closed his eyes. "I suppose I don't know you well enough to say." He said flatly, his ear flicking at the chirps of a bird flying ahead.

"I suppose that's fair." The molly blinked and peered down at him. "I'm not pestering you, am I?" Cindercloud knew better than to bother others, but she really wanted to talk. "You just seemed like you needed someone to talk to!" Her tail swayed excitedly. "And I figured why not say hi?"

furrensic
March 31st, 2019, 08:18 PM
"I suppose that's fair." The molly blinked and peered down at him. "I'm not pestering you, am I?" Cindercloud knew better than to bother others, but she really wanted to talk. "You just seemed like you needed someone to talk to!" Her tail swayed excitedly. "And I figured why not say hi?"
The silver feline shook his head. "You're not annoying as the others." He told, opening his eyes slightly. "I guess that says something."

sunflowers.
March 31st, 2019, 08:26 PM
((( maybe :0 )))

Acornkits ears folded back,getting tired of the metallic smell. He padded back to his father, slightly bumping into Thornkit on the way.

((Ashstep could bring Foxjump to the dark forest when she falls asleep and vent aggressively. Or, in the future, Ashstep could possibly manipulate one of the kits to train with him when they become apprentices? Tell me which one you like best ;0 ))

Adderfrost saw Thornkit lick him, his thumping heart slowing. He gazed down at his son, gratitude warming his pelt. He licked his sons ears, grabbing Acornkit as he passed, and moving Redkit along until he could curl up beside Foxjump, Redkit, Thornkit, and Acornkit curled up beside him, while Featherkit was curled up asleep with his mate. He gave a purr, resting his chin on Foxjump's russet flank and slowly falling asleep.

(Have Ashstep summon both Adderfrost and Foxjump! :3)

Shivers Rosemew Hyp3rGamin YourAromanticAlly ~Silverkit~

~Silverkit~
March 31st, 2019, 08:33 PM
Adderfrost saw Thornkit lick him, his thumping heart slowing. He gazed down at his son, gratitude warming his pelt. He licked his sons ears, grabbing Acornkit as he passed, and moving Redkit along until he could curl up beside Foxjump, Redkit, Thornkit, and Acornkit curled up beside him, while Featherkit was curled up asleep with his mate. He gave a purr, resting his chin on Foxjump's russet flank and slowly falling asleep.

(Let's just do it all!)
"Go back to sleep" Foxjump told Flamepaw. She watched Flamepaw leave. This wont be the last of Ashstep. And I know it. she thought. She soon fell asleep but was woken up by a pain. "Adderfrost! I.... think there's another kit!" She yelled, pain and panic filling her eyes.
(Fast forward)
Rosemew

Cindercloud777
March 31st, 2019, 08:34 PM
The silver feline shook his head. "You're not annoying as the others." He told, opening his eyes slightly. "I guess that says something."

Cindercloud definitely took the compliment to heart and grinned happily, standing tall. "I'll take it!" She couldn't help but laugh a little, "Beats being the opposite. You're not so bad yourself." The grey warrior went to lightly bat at the other's ear in a playful manner. It was easy to say that she was very out-going.

furrensic
March 31st, 2019, 08:36 PM

(( oo! Should I post the starter right now? Since they're both asleep))

Acornkit let out a new of protest, getting cuddled by his father, too close to his siblings in his part. Curling up, he huffed, falling asleep.

Shivers
March 31st, 2019, 08:51 PM
(I'd be completely down to let Thornkit get tempted to join the Dark Forest and probably get hurt in the process)

Thornkit purred at the feeling of Adderfrost's raspy tongue, glad to feel that the tense atmosphere had calmed down. The ginger kit began to feel drowsy and fell asleep at his father's paws.

sunflowers.
March 31st, 2019, 08:56 PM
(( oo! Should I post the starter right now? Since they're both asleep))

Acornkit let out a new of protest, getting cuddled by his father, too close to his siblings in his part. Curling up, he huffed, falling asleep.

(Yeh, post the starter and mention me and ~Silverkit~)

gemini
March 31st, 2019, 09:35 PM
"AGH!" Flutterpaw yowled and jumped in surprise when a large figure burst from the den behind her. Her curly fur bristled, making her look very fluffy. The apprentice turned and sighed in relief. "Ah, hi... Yeah, I'm Flutterpaw," she half-muttered. She stopped bristling and looked up at her mentor. "It's nice to meet you. I can't wait!" She was awkward, but she was still very excited. She bounced on her toes as she stood there, her tail swaying back and forth as a small grin came over her face. She was finally going to be training!

((Hhhh flutter is such a hard character to get right))
he looked up and down the curly apprentice smiling warmly at her. He couldn’t wait for training! He had loved it so so so so much as an apprentice and he wanted to give that gift to the next generation. The black tom chuckled at her pure excitement, it almost matched his. “Well! This is going to be fun!” he said happily a chipper tone in his voice as he looked at her a kind look in his eyes “We can do a hunting lesson today! I’m sure you’ll catch something!” she seemed strong and he would be a good mentor.

RedHead
March 31st, 2019, 09:55 PM
"Well, would you rather have infe--" Tallmarsh began a retort to Cherrybubble's protests, stopping when the she-cat moved closer to sniff the medicine cat. Having the warrior move closer made the dark tabby's pelt heat up, but she managed to keep only a slightly embarrassed expression on her face. "Ah-well-uh-you-" she sputtered, unable to gather her thoughts. Being awkward and touch-starved, the medicine cat was left speechless for the moment. A very attractive she-cat had just come very, very close to her. What was she supposed to do? Reciprocate? This was a patient, first and foremost. Right...? She decided to sputter out a bit louder than needed, "W-well, it's not my fault I'm stuck in this stupid den all day! I smelled much better when I was a warrior, I promise." Real smooth, Tallmarsh. Real smooth. At this point, the medicine cat was certain that her brain would short-circuit if this she-cat tried to cuddle or something like that. Almost subconsciously, she let her paw fall down and rest on one of Cherrybubble's paws. She didn't feel comfortable reciprocating what she was feeling in a large way, so this was fine. It had yet to cross her mind that she was a medicine cat and wasn't allowed to have romantic relations, but it would, eventually.

She couldn’t hold in the laugh that burst out of her maw at Tallmarsh’s sudden lack of speech. Cherrybubble could tell she was starting to get to the she-cat. Tallmarsh was becoming more frazzled, but also seemed comfortable with her advances. And this egged Cherrybubble on. She quickly tried to cover up her laughter, taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, but you’re just being adorable.” She snickered, shaking her head as her laughing turned into small snorts of amusement.
She doubled over again at Tallmarsh’s outburst, this time not even trying to hold in the laughter. Her laugh was loud, yet lighthearted and she hoped that Tallmarsh didn’t take offense that she wasn’t laughing at her. Cherrybubble always laughed when she was enjoying herself. And right now she was sure enjoying herself. “Goodness, you sure know how to make someone laugh don’t you?” She wheezed, trying to regain her breath as she wiped tears of laughter from her eyes with her tail. “Is that how you kill the troublemaking patients? Death by laughter?” She snickered again at her own joke, but immediately fell silent as Tallmarsh placed a paw on top of hers.
She couldn’t help the wide smirk that spread across her face as she leaned forwards a little again. “Is this part of your treatment Snowflake? Physical comfort?”

Freesia
March 31st, 2019, 09:57 PM
he looked up and down the curly apprentice smiling warmly at her. He couldn’t wait for training! He had loved it so so so so much as an apprentice and he wanted to give that gift to the next generation. The black tom chuckled at her pure excitement, it almost matched his. “Well! This is going to be fun!” he said happily a chipper tone in his voice as he looked at her a kind look in his eyes “We can do a hunting lesson today! I’m sure you’ll catch something!” she seemed strong and he would be a good mentor.

Flutterpaw looked up at Roaringlion with a quirked brow. "If you say so. This is my first day, though," she said with an amused tone. She likened her mentor to some of the kits she enjoyed to "tease" (definitely not bullying or terrorizing, of course). He was childish, but he was definitely more controlled about it than the kits that terrorized the camp. It seemed they were both excited for this first training sessions, but they showed this in different ways. The small brown tabby brushed past her mentor, headed for the entrance to the camp. "Well, let's get going, then!"

Freesia
March 31st, 2019, 10:14 PM
She couldn’t hold in the laugh that burst out of her maw at Tallmarsh’s sudden lack of speech. Cherrybubble could tell she was starting to get to the she-cat. Tallmarsh was becoming more frazzled, but also seemed comfortable with her advances. And this egged Cherrybubble on. She quickly tried to cover up her laughter, taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, but you’re just being adorable.” She snickered, shaking her head as her laughing turned into small snorts of amusement.
She doubled over again at Tallmarsh’s outburst, this time not even trying to hold in the laughter. Her laugh was loud, yet lighthearted and she hoped that Tallmarsh didn’t take offense that she wasn’t laughing at her. Cherrybubble always laughed when she was enjoying herself. And right now she was sure enjoying herself. “Goodness, you sure know how to make someone laugh don’t you?” She wheezed, trying to regain her breath as she wiped tears of laughter from her eyes with her tail. “Is that how you kill the troublemaking patients? Death by laughter?” She snickered again at her own joke, but immediately fell silent as Tallmarsh placed a paw on top of hers.
She couldn’t help the wide smirk that spread across her face as she leaned forwards a little again. “Is this part of your treatment Snowflake? Physical comfort?”

Tallmarsh felt her pelt heat up once again. "I like to think that I'm pretty funny," was all she could manage out. She couldn't help but smile slightly, since Cherrybubble seemed to be enjoying herself. When the black and white she-cat moved closer again, the medicine cat reeled back, snatching her paw away. "Wh-what? No! I-I'm a medicine cat, I'm not supposed to do-y'know, stuff like this!" she insisted. Her expression was one of bewilderment and worry. She knew this was wrong, she shouldn't be flirting with another cat--well, she wasn't really flirting so much as getting flirted with--and she knew she wasn't supposed to take a mate or have romantic relations. That's why she was shocked to realize that she actually had feelings for this she-cat. Yeah, she was hot, but she was also funny and sarcastic, and she'd never had another cat make her melt like Cherrybubble had managed to. Tallmarsh let her bristled fur relax. She didn't understand why this cat was even trying she knew she was hitting on the worst candidate possible, right? Not only was Tallmarsh a medicine cat, but she had just about the worst possible personality in all five Clans. Sure she was super hot and irresistible, but it definitely wasn't worth it. The dark tabby just couldn't understand why someone would bother getting close to her when she was just going to eventually disappoint them and push them away. Better sooner than later, right? Tallmarsh knew what she needed to do, and she'd already gotten a head start.

Starfall
March 31st, 2019, 10:52 PM
Sacredkit dropped the bits of grass before him.

"I defeated a foe!" Sacredkit meowed proudly, puffing out his little chest in triumph. His eyes went wide as the memories of his imaginary battle flooded into his mind. He placed a paw on the destroyed glass blade in victory.

"He put up a fight. You should have seen him after me! But I got him in the end. And now our clan is safe."

Sacredkit stared up at her, happy with his accomplishment and hoping for praise at his victory.

The apprentice's smile just widened as she listened to the kit brag about his "kill." "Amazing! I can always count on you." Bloompaw purred.

YourAromanticAlly
April 1st, 2019, 03:15 PM
Redkit looked up when he heard another cat enter the den. He shook his head after letting out a mew of greeting and continued to bat at his brother.

~Silverkit~
April 1st, 2019, 03:26 PM
Foxjump woke up, her eyes still full of fear. She saw the new kit. She prodded Adderfrost with her paw, excitement filling her eyes. "Wake up!" She said happily.

The kit was identical to Foxjump. She had white stripes, stomach, tail, and paws. She meowed constantly, hoping to get attention.
YourAromanticAlly Rosemew Flippaw Shivers Hyp3rGamin

Kiwipae
April 1st, 2019, 04:05 PM
The apprentice's smile just widened as she listened to the kit brag about his "kill." "Amazing! I can always count on you." Bloompaw purred.

Sacredkit grinned, his eyes bright with joy. The praise filled him with pride and he began to shake, the excitement of it all washing over him. For a moment he stood there, bathing in his victory. Then he scooped up the bits of grass into his jaws.

"Thanfs!" he tried to say. Then he padded off to lay his foe to rest in some corner of the camp. His little tail flicked high and his head lifted higher as he padded away.

furrensic
April 1st, 2019, 04:09 PM
Foxjump woke up, her eyes still full of fear. She saw the new kit. She prodded Adderfrost with her paw, excitement filling her eyes. "Wake up!" She said happily.

The kit was identical to Foxjump. She had white stripes, stomach, tail, and paws. She meowed constantly, hoping to get attention.
YourAromanticAlly Rosemew Flippaw Shivers Hyp3rGamin
YourAromanticAlly Shivers Flippaw Hyp3rGamin
--
Acornkit jolted awake at the loud voice of his mother. The kit slumped his head back down on the moss nest, but his ears perked up hearing the new mew. What the! He thought, was that a new kit? No way, he didn't believe it, and didn't want to. Being tired, he tried falling asleep again.

Hyp3rGamin
April 1st, 2019, 04:29 PM

Featherkit purred in her sleep, flipping over onto her other side. She let out a happy mew.

~Silverkit~
April 1st, 2019, 04:31 PM

Featherkit purred in her sleep, flipping over onto her other side. She let out a happy mew.
Featherkit ended up flopping on the new kit. She meowed, trying to get out from under Featherkit.

sunflowers.
April 1st, 2019, 06:51 PM
Featherkit ended up flopping on the new kit. She meowed, trying to get out from under Featherkit.

Adderfrost woke, breathing heavily. His eyes were wild with fear and his heart raced.

He's coming after the iits! He wailed silently.

He prodded Foxjump urgently, fear glittering fiercely in his blue eyes.

"Foxjump, he threatened to kill me, he threatened to harm the kits... I'm scared he will harm them, I'm scared he will make them what they aren't!" His breaths were coming in pants and he drew a steady, long breath.

I won't let him harm them. he resolved, gazing at them with love and determination.

Shivers Hyp3rGamin YourAromanticAlly Rosemew ~Silverkit~

furrensic
April 1st, 2019, 07:21 PM
Adderfrost woke, breathing heavily. His eyes were wild with fear and his heart raced.

He's coming after the iits! He wailed silently.

He prodded Foxjump urgently, fear glittering fiercely in his blue eyes.

"Foxjump, he threatened to kill me, he threatened to harm the kits... I'm scared he will harm them, I'm scared he will make them what they aren't!" His breaths were coming in pants and he drew a steady, long breath.

I won't let him harm them. he resolved, gazing at them with love and determination.

(( nah, Ash isn't that evil dfjhsjsj he wouldn't hurt a kit- but he would train them as an apprentice))

Acornkit let out a mew, clearly the energetic kit wasn't going to sleep again. He pawed at the new kit, his ears flicking. Then turning to his father, he smacked his forepaw.

sunflowers.
April 1st, 2019, 09:21 PM
(( nah, Ash isn't that evil dfjhsjsj he wouldn't hurt a kit- but he would train them as an apprentice))

Acornkit let out a mew, clearly the energetic kit wasn't going to sleep again. He pawed at the new kit, his ears flicking. Then turning to his father, he smacked his forepaw.

Adderfrost purred loudly, tapping Acornkit in the flank with his nose playfully, then swishing his tail past his eyes, seeing them flutter slowly.

Were they going to open?

It has been a couple days since the kits were born, so eyes can open, and talking can start! :D)

furrensic
April 1st, 2019, 09:32 PM
Adderfrost purred loudly, tapping Acornkit in the flank with his nose playfully, then swishing his tail past his eyes, seeing them flutter slowly.

Were they going to open?

It has been a couple days since the kits were born, so eyes can open, and talking can start! :D)

((Ok! Acorn will open his eyes in a sec c: ))

Acornkit let out a fierce mew, smacking his fathers paw again.
The kits usually closed eyes fluttered open, revealing sky blue orbs. His brows furrowed, smiling as he could now see his siblings and pafents. Turning to Foxjump, he padded over, letting out a meow.

Cave
April 1st, 2019, 09:43 PM

(open)

(I apologize ahead of time for the use of Comic Sans, it was the only childish font available)
Fawnkit pranced out of the nursery bountiful and full of energy. My stupid siblings won't come out and play even though it's a nice sunny day outside, The tiny she-cat pouted; however, the emotion was short lived as she shrugged it off and continued on, looking for some fun (or even someone to mess with). Where everyone in camp was all hustle and bustle looking as busy as bees, little Fawn spotted anomaly among the camp; a was a warrior sitting alone under a tree, looking peaceful. I know EXACTLY what to do, a wild but innocent, grin shot onto her pale face. She dropped into a crouch, weaving around anything that may be in her small-bodied way as she made her way towards her victim. I'm so cool he won't even know what hit him, she held back a laugh that would sound like evil laughter to her, but helpless giggling to everyone else.

Her attempts to 'hunt' the tom (whose actual identity is unbeknownst to her) were, understandably, sloppy. She struggled to keep herself upright (as she is just a 4-month-old kit) and she also ran into just about everything imaginable. One would have to be blind and deaf in order to not notice the child.

(whoops, didn't realize Delta had responded as well, I'll just say that Fawnkit didn't see Tallmarsh)

YourAromanticAlly
April 1st, 2019, 11:02 PM
Redkit's eyes fluttered open, turning to look at all the commotion going on with the new kit and his siblings. His eyes were blue, just like his father's. He let out a meow, a form of exclamation at his new ability to see. He headbutted his fathers leg and let out another meow.

@Rosemew (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9054) @~Silverkit~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8011) @Hyp3rGamin (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9288) @Shivers (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=98) @Flippaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8720)

sunflowers.
April 2nd, 2019, 05:33 AM
Redkit's eyes fluttered open, turning to look at all the commotion going on with the new kit and his siblings. His eyes were blue, just like his father's. He let out a meow, a form of exclamation at his new ability to see. He headbutted his fathers leg and let out another meow.

@Rosemew (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9054) @~Silverkit~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8011) @Hyp3rGamin (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9288) @Shivers (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=98) @Flippaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8720)

Adderfrost let out a joyous cry as first Acornkit, then Redkit opened their eyes, revealing sky blue eyes, just like his.

He let out a delighted purr, giving Redkit a playful tap, his tail twitching in excitement.

"Foxjump! Redkit and Acornkit opened their eyes!" He exclaimed, conitnuing to purr loudly.

Shivers Rosemew YourAromanticAlly Hyp3rGamin ~Silverkit~

~Silverkit~
April 2nd, 2019, 06:47 AM
Adderfrost let out a joyous cry as first Acornkit, then Redkit opened their eyes, revealing sky blue eyes, just like his.

He let out a delighted purr, giving Redkit a playful tap, his tail twitching in excitement.

"Foxjump! Redkit and Acornkit opened their eyes!" He exclaimed, conitnuing to purr loudly.

Shivers Rosemew YourAromanticAlly Hyp3rGamin ~Silverkit~
Foxjump purred loudly. She saw smallkit open her eyes. "So did Smallkit!" She purred.

Smallkit opened her green eyes. She looked at everything. It was so big!

Shivers
April 2nd, 2019, 09:53 AM
(Thank goodness I always struggle to rp newborn kits XD)

Thornkit lifted his head blindly wondering why his father sounded so happy,Redkit and Acronkit opened their eyes...? I wanna do that too! The little tom though to himself and slowly but surely opened his eyes for the first time as well. They were a piercing green just like his mother's. He blinked a few times unaccustomed to the light which made him meow in protest at first.

~Silverkit~
April 2nd, 2019, 01:09 PM
(Thank goodness I always struggle to rp newborn kits XD)

Thornkit lifted his head blindly wondering why his father sounded so happy,Redkit and Acronkit opened their eyes...? I wanna do that too! The little tom though to himself and slowly but surely opened his eyes for the first time as well. They were a piercing green just like his mother's. He blinked a few times unaccustomed to the light which made him meow in protest at first.
Foxjump purred happily. "So did Thornkit" she told Adderfrost. She picked up Thornkit and put him on his feet.

Flippaw

Hyp3rGamin
April 2nd, 2019, 02:52 PM
Featherkit ended up flopping on the new kit. She meowed, trying to get out from under Featherkit. Flippaw Shivers YourAromanticAlly

Featherkit awoke, feeling blindly something scrambling under her. She moved off the other kit, then turned to groom the new kit as if saying 'sorry.' She stumbled over to Smallkit, mewing.

She heard the other kits meows, and they sounded excited. Somehow, Featherkit felt she would be the last one to feel that amazing feeling that her siblings were right now.

furrensic
April 2nd, 2019, 03:05 PM
@Flippaw Hyp3rGamin Shivers ~Silverkit~ YourAromanticAlly
---
The russet and alabaster kit stumbled his way over to Thornkit. He let out a meow, crouching down. Acornkit pawed at his brother playfully, a mischevious glint in his eyes.

YourAromanticAlly
April 2nd, 2019, 05:52 PM
(( I feel like I'm missing so much cuz I can only get on a couple times a day at most. �� Sorry guys lol.

Redkit crouched down a bit after being tapped and attacked his fathers paw, batting at it playfully and letting out another meow. He moved to his siblings and began to sniff them as well, trying to become familiar with each one, meow a greeting as he came across them.

Hyp3rGamin
April 2nd, 2019, 06:00 PM
(( I feel like I'm missing so much cuz I can only get on a couple times a day at most. �� Sorry guys lol.

Redkit crouched down a bit after being tapped and attacked his fathers paw, batting at it playfully and letting out another meow. He moved to his siblings and began to sniff them as well, trying to become familiar with each one, meow a greeting as he came across them.

~Silverkit~ Flippaw Rosemew Shivers

Featherkit was the last one he came to, and she let out a mew as she felt another cat brush her. The Siamese kitten pounced blindly at her sibling, her eyes still not open yet, and tackled him playfully, letting out a little roar as she batted at her brother.

Shivers
April 2nd, 2019, 06:30 PM
(It's okay!)

Thornkit's paws wobbled a bit as Foxjump placed him on his feet but quickly found his balance. As Redkit came over to sniff him the ginger kit quickly recognized his scent as, My loud brother with slight annoyance but brushed it off since they were siblings and gave him a quick lick. Thornkit turned to see Acornkit pawing at him playfully and he wiggled his little body before pouncing on his brother with a playful meow.

Flashfire
April 2nd, 2019, 08:31 PM
Sparkkit waited silently in the brambles, waiting to suprise his fellow kits by pouncing on them playfully.

YourAromanticAlly
April 2nd, 2019, 11:27 PM
@~Silverkit~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8011) @Flippaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8720) @Rosemew (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9054) @Shivers (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=98)

Featherkit was the last one he came to, and she let out a mew as she felt another cat brush her. The Siamese kitten pounced blindly at her sibling, her eyes still not open yet, and tackled him playfully, letting out a little roar as she batted at her brother.

Redkit squealed as he was tackled, battling back at her. He had a slight upper hand thanks to the fact he could see his sister. He felt protective of the she-cat, perhaps because she was the only girl? He let out a loud meow and pounced on her happily, letting out a cheerful and triumphant mew, turning to look at his father, hoping for praise.

@Rosemew (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9054) @~Silverkit~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8011) @Shivers (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=98) @Flippaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8720)

sunflowers.
April 3rd, 2019, 08:59 AM
Redkit squealed as he was tackled, battling back at her. He had a slight upper hand thanks to the fact he could see his sister. He felt protective of the she-cat, perhaps because she was the only girl? He let out a loud meow and pounced on her happily, letting out a cheerful and triumphant mew, turning to look at his father, hoping for praise.

@Rosemew (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9054) @~Silverkit~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8011) @Shivers (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=98) @Flippaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8720)

Adderfrost purred, nodding to Redkit, eyes shining. He crept slowly toward Redkit, haunches down, and pounced, grasping his son in his forepaws and licking him, growling playfully, he kept licking, taking his nose and poking him in the flank and sides, tickling his pads with his tongue.

His eyes glinted in amusement.
"I'm a big scary badger and I broke into the nursery! I'll gobble all of you up!" He mewed, deepening his voice and continuing to tickle and poke Redkit, the little tom still clutched in his fluffy forepaws.

(Anyone can begin to talk whenever! I think Adderfrost is trying to get Redkit to talk! XD)

Shivers YourAromanticAlly Hyp3rGamin ~Silverkit~ Rosemew

Hyp3rGamin
April 3rd, 2019, 02:59 PM

Flippaw
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featherkit stumbled backwards as she pounced upon, then sent a quick counter attack back his way. She let out a little "Rrrrr!" as she flipped them over, forcing him down to the bottom. She let out a triumphant mew, then got off of her brother, laying beside him and grooming his ears.

furrensic
April 3rd, 2019, 03:07 PM
Adderfrost purred, nodding to Redkit, eyes shining. He crept slowly toward Redkit, haunches down, and pounced, grasping his son in his forepaws and licking him, growling playfully, he kept licking, taking his nose and poking him in the flank and sides, tickling his pads with his tongue.

"I'm a big scary badger and I broke into the nursery! I'll gobble all of you up!" He mewed, deepening his voice and continuing to tickle and poke Redkit, the little tom still clutched in his fluffy forepaws.

(Anyone can begin to talk whenever! I think Adderfrost is trying to get Redkit to talk! XD)

Flippaw

Featherkit stumbled backwards as she pounced upon, then sent a quick counter attack back his way. She let out a little "Rrrrr!" as she flipped them over, forcing him down to the bottom. She let out a triumphant mew, then got off of her brother, laying beside him and grooming his ears.

Seeing his father crouched down, Acornkit ran as fast as his little legs would let him. He let out a loud mew, jumping onto Adderfrosts tail. He looked at Featherkit and Redkit letting out a meow, as if to say; "Come help me".

Hyp3rGamin
April 3rd, 2019, 03:13 PM
Seeing his father crouched down, Acornkit ran as fast as his little legs would let him. He let out a loud mew, jumping onto Adderfrosts tail. He looked at Featherkit and Redkit letting out a meow, as if to say; "Come help me".

Featherkit stumbled blindly, following the mew. She mewled back, desperate to help, to do anything to protect her family. She stopped moving when the mew faded away, stuck and not knowing where to go. Her eyelids felt less heavy, but she still couldn't open them yet.

~Silverkit~
April 3rd, 2019, 03:20 PM

Smallkit was beside her mother. She felt small compared to the others. Maybe because she was the runt? She wanted to get noticed and play but she was too shy.
Rosemew
Hyp3rGamin
YourAromanticAlly
Shivers

Cindercloud777
April 3rd, 2019, 11:13 PM
(( Boooop! Rosemew

YourAromanticAlly
April 4th, 2019, 12:07 AM
Smallkit was beside her mother. She felt small compared to the others. Maybe because she was the runt? She wanted to get noticed and play but she was too shy.
@Rosemew (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9054)
@Hyp3rGamin (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9288)
@YourAromanticAlly (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9255)
@Shivers (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=98)

"Help!" Redkit meowed out, his voice squeaky due to laughing. He was trapped under his father's paws and being tickled mercilessly. He's eyes were wet with mirth as he tried to escape from his father's grasp, turning his head to look his siblings. He saw the new kit and meowed at her, trying to get her to join in. He didnt remember her name. Was she named?

@Rosemew (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9054) @Flippaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8720) @Shivers @Hyp3rGamin (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9288)

~Silverkit~
April 4th, 2019, 06:31 AM
"Help!" Redkit meowed out, his voice squeaky due to laughing. He was trapped under his father's paws and being tickled mercilessly. He's eyes were wet with mirth as he tried to escape from his father's grasp, turning his head to look his siblings. He saw the new kit and meowed at her, trying to get her to join in. He didnt remember her name. Was she named?

@Rosemew (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9054) @Flippaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8720) @Shivers @Hyp3rGamin (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9288)
Smallkit looked up and saw Redkit. "I'll help you!" She meowed, running to help him.
Flippaw

sunflowers.
April 4th, 2019, 08:38 AM
Smallkit looked up and saw Redkit. "I'll help you!" She meowed, running to help him.
Flippaw

Adderfrost turned to Smallkit, letting out a fearsome, playful growl.

"One step closer I'll gobble this little kit up!"

He kept tickling Redkit, laughing a purring from sheer joy.

This was the best. He loved his family.

~Silverkit~
April 4th, 2019, 01:04 PM
Adderfrost turned to Smallkit, letting out a fearsome, playful growl.

"One step closer I'll gobble this little kit up!"

He kept tickling Redkit, laughing a purring from sheer joy.

This was the best. He loved his family.

"No!" Smallkit meowed, pouncing on Adderfrost.

Foxjump purred. Ashstep could never break this family. she thought.
Rosemew
Hyp3rGamin
YourAromanticAlly
Shivers

Madelaine
April 4th, 2019, 03:00 PM
“That’s a better answer than what most cats would say.” He chuckled. He had gone hunting earlier so he trotted over to the prey pile to pick up a little food. He chose a tiny mouse and took a bite out of it. It was juicier than he expected and then said “Want some? It’s juicy.”

Waterpaw looked at her friend with a smile and a nod. "Sure! i haven't eaten at all today. My mentor's letting me go for today, since I found about myself being half riverclan.", she meowed. Waterpaw quite her talking and took a small bite of his mouse.

furrensic
April 4th, 2019, 03:03 PM
Cindercloud definitely took the compliment to heart and grinned happily, standing tall. "I'll take it!" She couldn't help but laugh a little, "Beats being the opposite. You're not so bad yourself." The grey warrior went to lightly bat at the other's ear in a playful manner. It was easy to say that she was very out-going.
Jaycall rested his head on his paws. His tail tapped against the ground, as he once again closed his eyes. Feeling the other feline bat as his ears, his whiskers twitched. He could tell that Cindercloud was definitely an outgoing molly.

((Sorry for a late reply! ))