PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Hexict
October 9th, 2016, 02:45 PM
The apprentice gave a small smile as she said that her tail hurt. He couldn't help but look back at Zerosight as he tried to think about what to do - it didn't take long to realize that his mentor was letting him have this one. Northpaw puffed out his chest as he thought about how to go about this. The paw is broken... what do we use for that? His amber gaze fell upon some comfrey, and quickly went to get the herb. As he did so, he remembered when Zerosight took him out for his first time gathering herbs. The two had got some comfrey, marigold and feverfew when they were out. Northpaw padded back towards Leafkit and started to chew the comfrey into a pulp. He was secretly watching Zerosight out of the corner of his orbs. Despite the fact that the more experienced cat was blind, he felt as though Zerosight still knew exactly what he was doing. When Northpaw was done with chewing the herbs, and placed it on the broken paw and stepped back as if to inspect how he had done. For a moment, it felt like he was holding in his breath, and turned towards his mentor. "Zerosight? Do you think this is good?" As he called over, he felt as if he had messed up some how, hoping that that wasn't true.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Gazeshadow walked over to a shady spot where nobody was at.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 02:47 PM
"Yeah me too.", Bellykit laid next to Stormkit agreeing with Otterkit.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 02:50 PM
"..Otterkit..w-when did you get in here?.."She asked

Phoenix Flames
October 9th, 2016, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE=SIlverheart_the_Warrior;5116][ QUOTE=Derp Katz;5106]"I hope all the other ThunderClan cats know about this....", Otterkit said as tears rolled down her cheek and landed on Stormkit's tail. "And I hope everyone else is okay...", she mewed.[/QUOTE]
(me and bellykit are far away and i lost my tail due to it being ripped off by a tree...so...)[/QUOTE]

((I know that you guys are in a hole and that your tail tip got ripped off by a tree.))

Phoenix Flames
October 9th, 2016, 02:51 PM
"I don't know. I just got here. I don't know when though..", Otterkit mewed.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 02:53 PM
"oh..."She licked Bellykit's and Otterkit's heads protectivly.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Gazeshadow walked over to a shady spot where nobody was at.

Icefang followed him

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 03:01 PM
"Ive been eager to ask you...Uh..." meowed Gazeshadow looking for the right words.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 03:46 PM
" Just spit it out." She purred

Abstracted Dog
October 9th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Leafkit stared, her face confused. "What is that going to do to help me..?" She asked, as she looked at where he got it from. "What is it anyways?"

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 04:22 PM
"Ive been wondering if you would be stay by my side as my mate." he meowed.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Icefang's heart skipped a beat, but she relaxed when she gave her answer. " Yes!!"

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Gazeshadow let out a sigh. "I love you." he purred.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 04:33 PM
" I love you to." She purred

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Gazeshadow sniffed the air and scented kits. He snuck to the smell with a smile.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Twilightkit and Pondkit was peering out of their hiding spot. Icefang smiled

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 04:39 PM
He jumped in front of them. "I see ya." he yowled playfully.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 04:40 PM
They screeched and ran off

Snowkit
October 9th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Seakit and Snowkit had been hiding in another tree, when they wandered off and found Stormkit and and Bellykit's hole. "Hey guys." Seakit said, poking her head in. "How have you guys been? Any big signs of destruction?" She asked warily. "And who are you?" Snowkit asked, glancing at Otterkit.

Hexict
October 9th, 2016, 04:49 PM
His ears perked as she asked how the comfrey would help, though he was hesitant to answer. But the kit then added the question of what it was. "This is comfrey - it's meant for helping broken bones heal," Northpaw mewed, but he didn't answer the first part. He honestly didn't know how it worked, but he found it best not to admit it to his patient, especially his first actual patient. "Hopefully it wont take long before it starts to feel better, but I do suggest that you rest and give it time to heal," he tried his best to choose words he believed that Zerosight would say to his own patients.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Gazeshadow smiled. "I didn't mean to scare them that much." he meowed.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 04:58 PM
" They'll get over it." Icefang said with a laugh

Phoenix Flames
October 9th, 2016, 05:24 PM
"I'm Otterkit.", the six moon old kit mewed, glancing at Seakit and Snowkit. "Who are you two?", Otterkit said.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 05:27 PM
"I guess they will." he purred.

Snowkit
October 9th, 2016, 05:30 PM
"I'm Seakit, and this is my sister Snowkit." Seakit explained, then gestured to her sister.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 05:50 PM
"I guess they will." he purred.

Icefang smiled and purred

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 06:00 PM
He looked over at his sister with a smile.

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Fireclaw came in and told Icefang something and they went into the clearing

Ghostly Cristalline
October 9th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Flowerpetal was curled up on the ground with Hopekit and Hazelkit.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Stormkit curls around Bellykit and falls asleep.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Bellykit got up,"Should we head back?"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Stormkit holds him down with her strong paws."no...its sleep time now."She nuzzles closer to him.

Snowkit
October 9th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Seakit and Snowkit climbed into a hole below Bellykit and Stormkit's hole.
Snowkit looked down at the ground, as they were a bit high. Her fur stood on end. Seakit sighed. "We're in a hole in a tree, and you think it's scary.
I know. Just don't look down and admire how cozy this hole is. That'll keep your mind off of it."

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Bellykit sighed as he layed down. Looking at the other kits he fell asleep thinking about the clan.

patroclus
October 9th, 2016, 10:20 PM
Suspiciousmindz

Whitewing padded briskly into the clearing, his brow furrowed over his pale blue eyes. He was agitated, to say the lease. The usual calm tom was on edge, tufts of white fur standing up at the base of his neck. The morning sun had yet to rise above the horizon, basking the camp in a gloomy and chilled air. The darkness nearly felt suffocating to the warrior, though he had been out all night and was perfectly used to the bleakness of the night. Something felt off in the deserted camp, but Whitewing had a sinking feeling it was himself. The older warrior was out of sorts and felt as though he was out of his own body, his thoughts whirling around violently in his head. Much of his clan mates wouldn’t be up for hours and were safe asleep in the nests, safe from the pacing tom. Whitewing had taken to trudging up and down the center of the clearing, the pale moon light draping the white warrior in silver light. His massive paws crushed the first falling leaves beneath them, yet they did nothing to deter the tom from stopping his maddening pace. Whitewing let a low growl rumble in his chest, though he fought to keep it at bay. He could not allow himself to lose himself completely and needed to get a hold of himself before the rest of his clan mates awoke. They would surely see something was off about the calm tom and Whitewing had no excuse. At least, none he could explain to them. Whitewing was beginning to unravel, feeling as though much of his life was being lived in secret from the clan he loved and the cats he respected. The tom was uncertain if he would be able to continue this life torn between two clans, though he was beginning to wonder if he would have to anymore. The conversation with Leopardwing hadn’t gone well. Whitewing had left expecting to return to Riverclan with her, thus ending his struggle between the clans. However, things had not gone as smoothly as he hoped. Whitewing was now back in his own clan, uncertain if things remained the same between the two warriors. With a lash of his tail, Whitewing circled around and picked up his pacing once again.

Raiini
October 9th, 2016, 10:43 PM
Silverkit spun in a circle, and purred. She lay down on her nest. It was soft, but the apprentice nest would be softer. She thought. Soon. Very soon.

Rockstar
October 10th, 2016, 12:31 AM
Dawnfrost lowered her head and licked her kits to calm them. "Now now, there's no need for fighting."
Icekit yawned while cherrykit whos been sitting watching the event play out ducked under dawnfrost belly

Dawnfrost glanced below at Cherrykit. "Something the matter?"

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 07:14 AM
Bellykit opened one eye. Seeing the other kits were asleep he carefully got up and looked at the camp.

goddess of ducks
October 10th, 2016, 09:00 AM
The new warrior Barkskip pranced happily out of the warriors den. He bent down stretching his muscles and letting out a yawn. He began to walk to his old mentor ready to ask her about training, but then remembered joyfully that he didn't need training anymore. A small, smug small spread across his face as this realization came across him. Instead he veered his path and sat down to lick his fur smooth, which never happened.

The Cannibal
October 10th, 2016, 09:13 AM
The new warrior Barkskip pranced happily out of the warriors den. He bent down stretching his muscles and letting out a yawn. He began to walk to his old mentor ready to ask her about training, but then remembered joyfully that he didn't need training anymore. A small, smug small spread across his face as this realization came across him. Instead he veered his path and sat down to lick his fur smooth, which never happened.

Yawning gently, the chocolate tortie she-cat stretched out in a spotty patch of sunlight, her claws unsheathing and hooking a bit in the air, the toes spreading apart as she did, her back arching and her head leaning back a bit before her entire body quivered then she simply stopped and sat up a bit with a quiet, happy purr, licking her lips and peering happily around the clearing of the clan that she loved. Daisyfrost one of the most cheerful, optimistic warriors of the clan, she always seemed to be in a relatively good mood, always seemed to be one of the sweetest cats there were. Ears perking up as she spotted Barkskip, one of the newer warriors of the clan, the tortoiseshell female got to her paws and happily began to pad over to him, her tail sticking straight up as it usually did, a sign of happiness. Dipping her head as she got nearer, she called to him, her voice as soft and as gentle as it usually was, "Greetings Barkskip! What's it feel like to be a warrior now?" With a sweet smile, she almost seemed to be silently asking if she could accompany him and sit down near him, her head remaining dipped and her tail stick standing straight in the air, her green eyes focused on him and filled with nothing more than a quiet joyfulness.

goddess of ducks
October 10th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Yawning gently, the chocolate tortie she-cat stretched out in a spotty patch of sunlight, her claws unsheathing and hooking a bit in the air, the toes spreading apart as she did, her back arching and her head leaning back a bit before her entire body quivered then she simply stopped and sat up a bit with a quiet, happy purr, licking her lips and peering happily around the clearing of the clan that she loved. Daisyfrost one of the most cheerful, optimistic warriors of the clan, she always seemed to be in a relatively good mood, always seemed to be one of the sweetest cats there were. Ears perking up as she spotted Barkskip, one of the newer warriors of the clan, the tortoiseshell female got to her paws and happily began to pad over to him, her tail sticking straight up as it usually did, a sign of happiness. Dipping her head as she got nearer, she called to him, her voice as soft and as gentle as it usually was, "Greetings Barkskip! What's it feel like to be a warrior now?" With a sweet smile, she almost seemed to be silently asking if she could accompany him and sit down near him, her head remaining dipped and her tail stick standing straight in the air, her green eyes focused on him and filled with nothing more than a quiet joyfulness.

Barkskip looked up, his green eyes shining brightly. "Hello Daisyfern!" He meowed cheerfully, not entirely remembering the cheerful she cats name. "If that is your name. Sorry if it's not." He said becoming rather flustered. "Why don't you come sit?." He invited the unanswered question completely flying past his sense of awareness.

The Cannibal
October 10th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Barkskip looked up, his green eyes shining brightly. "Hello Daisyfern!" He meowed cheerfully, not entirely remembering the cheerful she cats name. "If that is your name. Sorry if it's not." He said becoming rather flustered. "Why don't you come sit?." He invited the unanswered question completely flying past his sense of awareness.

A tiny, lighthearted giggle escaped the warrior as she heard the name that he had called her, he had at least gotten the prefix correct! "It's actually Daisyfrost, but you were close!" Meowed the female with a purr, nodding her head slightly at the invitation, padding forward to slowly settle down next to the other warrior, neatly tucking her paws beneath her with a paw. She didn't mind if her question went unanswered, he was probably rather flustered for having forgotten her name, which she didn't mind either, they hadn't really met before anyways. "So how are you feeling?" Asked the she-cat with a tilt of her head, green eyes shimmering lightly.

goddess of ducks
October 10th, 2016, 11:35 AM
A tiny, lighthearted giggle escaped the warrior as she heard the name that he had called her, he had at least gotten the prefix correct! "It's actually Daisyfrost, but you were close!" Meowed the female with a purr, nodding her head slightly at the invitation, padding forward to slowly settle down next to the other warrior, neatly tucking her paws beneath her with a paw. She didn't mind if her question went unanswered, he was probably rather flustered for having forgotten her name, which she didn't mind either, they hadn't really met before anyways. "So how are you feeling?" Asked the she-cat with a tilt of her head, green eyes shimmering lightly.

Barkskip offered her a bashful smile, and a forced chuckle. "Yeah, I was close." He flicked his tail behind him in a sort of frustration. Ugh first few days of being a warrior and it seems as if I'm just screwing everything up! He thought with frustration. "I'm feeling pretty good. Still getting used to not having to train everyday, but it's kinda nice. Leaves me some free time to do what I want. How about you?" He replied, his voice level, but happiness seeped through in his joy of having some cat to talk to.

Maplefur
October 10th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Maplefur slowly padded out of the warriors den, glancing around the clearing. She wondered if she should go out on a patrol, or if she would have time to relax. Deciding to worry about her duties later, she padded toward the fresh kill pile and pulled out a mouse, then bounded back towards the edge of the clearing. Finding a sunny spot, she laid down and began to eat her meal in silence.

The Cannibal
October 10th, 2016, 12:23 PM
Barkskip offered her a bashful smile, and a forced chuckle. "Yeah, I was close." He flicked his tail behind him in a sort of frustration. Ugh first few days of being a warrior and it seems as if I'm just screwing everything up! He thought with frustration. "I'm feeling pretty good. Still getting used to not having to train everyday, but it's kinda nice. Leaves me some free time to do what I want. How about you?" He replied, his voice level, but happiness seeped through in his joy of having some cat to talk to.

It wasn't very hard for Daisyfrost to pick up the young warriors frustration, as to what, she could only guess, though she had a feeling it may perhaps be because that he had gotten her name wrong. But she decided not to question, it may come off as rude or pushy or nosy, which she was none of those things and she most certainly wouldn't want to come off as any of those things either considering this is the first time she's ever spoken to Barkskip. "Oh yes, I remember my first day as a warrior I went to go wake my mentor up because I forgot I was a warrior! It takes a bit to get used to it, but you will." Daisyfrost giggled out, decided to stretch her forepaws out in front of her, her vibrant green eyes still focused on the other warrior. "And I'm doing well, I plan to go out hunting some time later if you'd like to join perhaps?" The idea of going out into the territory and hunt with this new warrior made her happy, because then she'd get to know him better and she loved to get to know cats better, and befriend them, because then she can spread happiness and love, which was something that she's always wanted to do. She hated to see others down and sad, she wanted to be there for everyone, even if they didn't want her to.

echofur
October 10th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Can i rp with anyone?? ))

Maplefur
October 10th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Can i rp with anyone?? ))

Sure! My cat is currently sitting by herself and eating, engage away! :) (Her name is Maplefur)

seasalt
October 10th, 2016, 01:05 PM
(I'm open anytime!:waaah:)

Maplefur
October 10th, 2016, 01:15 PM
(I'm open anytime!:waaah:)

(wanna rp then? Seems like Echofur is offline xD)

seasalt
October 10th, 2016, 01:50 PM
(wanna rp then? Seems like Echofur is offline xD)
(hmm,sure.)

echofur
October 10th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Maplefur slowly padded out of the warriors den, glancing around the clearing. She wondered if she should go out on a patrol, or if she would have time to relax. Deciding to worry about her duties later, she padded toward the fresh kill pile and pulled out a mouse, then bounded back towards the edge of the clearing. Finding a sunny spot, she laid down and began to eat her meal in silence.
Moontail had chosen a plump mouse from the fresh-kill pile, wanting to fill her belly before she found something to do. She glanced around the clearing finding another cat with whom she could share tongues with for the time being. Maple fur caught her eye and she padded over, flicking her tail in greeting.
"Hello, Maplefur." She mewed placing her fresh-kill by her paws. "Do you mind if i join you?"

Maplefur
October 10th, 2016, 01:55 PM
Moontail had chosen a plump mouse from the fresh-kill pile, wanting to fill her belly before she found something to do. She glanced around the clearing finding another cat with whom she could share tongues with for the time being. Maple fur caught her eye and she padded over, flicking her tail in greeting.
"Hello, Maplefur." She mewed placing her fresh-kill by her paws. "Do you mind if i join you?"

Maplefur glanced up from her mouse, licking bits off from her whiskers. "Of course," She mewed brightly, gesturing with her tail for Moontail to join her.

echofur
October 10th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Maplefur glanced up from her mouse, licking bits off from her whiskers. "Of course," She mewed brightly, gesturing with her tail for Moontail to join her.
Moontail blinked her appreciation, settling down decide the other warrior. She took a bite of the vole, chewing graciously. "I'm so glad the forest has been full of prey." She meowed happily, swiping her tongue over her lips.

Maplefur
October 10th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Moontail blinked her appreciation, settling down decide the other warrior. She took a bite of the vole, chewing graciously. "I'm so glad the forest has been full of prey." She meowed happily, swiping her tongue over her lips.

Maplefur purred agreement through a mouthful of her meal. "Yes, if only it could be like this throughout leafbare." She looked down at her mouse, giving it a longing glance as if she was already missing the plentiful prey.

seasalt
October 10th, 2016, 02:14 PM
Swiftcry laid out in the clearing,munching on a juicy squirrel.Her amber optics glanced around the clearing,as her silver gray tabby striped tail swished at the ground.She hummed peacefully,and didn't seem to have anything on her mind.Infact,the molly was quite bored.Swift sighed,ear flicked as she continued to munch her meal for the day,atleast she wouldn't be hungry for a while.The warrior,decided,to groom her pelt,which was beginning to be a bit matted.She licked at her pelt,cleaning away dirt,and mud.The tabby thought about her kithood,which,she couldn't remember much from it.She continued to groom herself,as she thought.Swiftcry wasnt that much for conversation that much,only when someone wants to chat,or go on patrol.No one really talked to her any from that.Her amber optics turned toward the entrance,then to Ashstar's den,then to the warriors den.The warrior shrugged to herself,continuing on with her almost gone meal.(Aaaaa I need to develop her charcter and make her charcter page on my charcter siteee.:nuu:)

echofur
October 10th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Maplefur purred agreement through a mouthful of her meal. "Yes, if only it could be like this throughout leafbare." She looked down at her mouse, giving it a longing glance as if she was already missing the plentiful prey.
"I couldn't agree more." Moontail shivered at the thought of leaf-bare. "Pray that Starclan grants use a bearable leave-bare."

Maplefur
October 10th, 2016, 02:23 PM
"I couldn't agree more." Moontail shivered at the thought of leaf-bare. "Pray that Starclan grants use a bearable leave-bare."

Maplefur nodded agreement. "Well, after we finish our prey, want to go on a hunt?"

Abstracted Dog
October 10th, 2016, 02:24 PM
"Oh, okay." She meowed, still a bit confused, but she didn't argue. "Dose this mean no moss-ball for a bit?"

Abstracted Dog
October 10th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Violetblossom's tail swished, her face red.

seasalt
October 10th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Maplefur nodded agreement. "Well, after we finish our prey, want to go on a hunt?"
(mind If I jump in?:spinning:)
Swiftcry glanced at the two."If your going hunting,may I join you two?"The silver gray molly asked,glancing at the remains of her squirrel.Boredom covered her amber optics.She decided to bury the remains of her meal,and wait for a reply,if their would be any,that is.

echofur
October 10th, 2016, 02:32 PM
"I would love to." Moontail blinked warmly at Maplefur, taking another bite of the vole and swallowing. "May as well make ourselves useful." She added giving her ruffled chest fur a few licks in attempt to groom herself.

Maplefur
October 10th, 2016, 02:38 PM
"I would love to." Moontail blinked warmly at Maplefur, taking another bite of the vole and swallowing. "May as well make ourselves useful." She added giving her ruffled chest fur a few licks in attempt to groom herself.

Maplefur let out a mrrow of laughter. "Exactly what I was thinking." She took the last few bites of her mouse before also starting to groom herself.

Maplefur
October 10th, 2016, 02:41 PM
(mind If I jump in?:spinning:)
Swiftcry glanced at the two."If your going hunting,may I join you two?"The silver gray molly asked,glancing at the remains of her squirrel.Boredom covered her amber optics.She decided to bury the remains of her meal,and wait for a reply,if their would be any,that is.

"Of course! The more the merrier! Maybe we'll even catch a rabbit." Maplefur licked her lips, thinking of her favorite prey.

seasalt
October 10th, 2016, 02:45 PM
"Of course! The more the merrier! Maybe we'll even catch a rabbit." Maplefur licked her lips, thinking of her favorite prey.
Swiftcry chuckled lightly."Of course."She mewed cheerfully.The silver molly stood up and stretching,humming again.(I seriously need to make this cinnamon roll a charcter page today.Also,to le Thunderclan Territory!(maybe):3)

Maplefur
October 10th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Swiftcry chuckled lightly."Of course."She mewed cheerfully.The silver molly stood up and stretching,humming again.(I seriously need to make this cinnamon roll a charcter page today.Also,to le Thunderclan Territory!(maybe):3)

(Meet ya there! Echofur, you following?)

echofur
October 10th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Maplefur let out a mrrow of laughter. "Exactly what I was thinking." She took the last few bites of her mouse before also starting to groom herself.
Moontail also finished off her fresh kill standing up and stretching her legs one at a time. "Where should we hunt?" The silver she-cat asks, licking her paw and shipping it over her ear a few times. "I'm thinking maybe tallpines." She meowed.

Snowkit
October 10th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Seakit's ears twitched. She heard something make a noise. She figured since it was cold outside, the wind was just blowing. She could not move, however, because the way she and her sister were staying warm was by sleeping on top of each other, and this time she was at the bottom.

SuspiciousMindz
October 10th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Suspiciousmindz

Whitewing padded briskly into the clearing, his brow furrowed over his pale blue eyes. He was agitated, to say the lease. The usual calm tom was on edge, tufts of white fur standing up at the base of his neck. The morning sun had yet to rise above the horizon, basking the camp in a gloomy and chilled air. The darkness nearly felt suffocating to the warrior, though he had been out all night and was perfectly used to the bleakness of the night. Something felt off in the deserted camp, but Whitewing had a sinking feeling it was himself. The older warrior was out of sorts and felt as though he was out of his own body, his thoughts whirling around violently in his head. Much of his clan mates wouldn’t be up for hours and were safe asleep in the nests, safe from the pacing tom. Whitewing had taken to trudging up and down the center of the clearing, the pale moon light draping the white warrior in silver light. His massive paws crushed the first falling leaves beneath them, yet they did nothing to deter the tom from stopping his maddening pace. Whitewing let a low growl rumble in his chest, though he fought to keep it at bay. He could not allow himself to lose himself completely and needed to get a hold of himself before the rest of his clan mates awoke. They would surely see something was off about the calm tom and Whitewing had no excuse. At least, none he could explain to them. Whitewing was beginning to unravel, feeling as though much of his life was being lived in secret from the clan he loved and the cats he respected. The tom was uncertain if he would be able to continue this life torn between two clans, though he was beginning to wonder if he would have to anymore. The conversation with Leopardwing hadn’t gone well. Whitewing had left expecting to return to Riverclan with her, thus ending his struggle between the clans. However, things had not gone as smoothly as he hoped. Whitewing was now back in his own clan, uncertain if things remained the same between the two warriors. With a lash of his tail, Whitewing circled around and picked up his pacing once again.

Stirred in his nest before the dim morning light shone in the den. Realizing he'll have to be up soon anyways, the handsome cream and white tom-cat rose from his nest and padded out into the clearing. Once there, he began to blink the sleep from his amber hues, giving his limbs a good stretch. The developing muscles rippled slightly beneath his sleek pelt. A small purr awoken in his throat. The stretch felt good. That soon died as the apprentice stood straight up and allowed his amber hues to scan the clearing for any other feline that may be stirring. Movement nearby caught his attention and his ears pricked towards a familiar long alabaster pelt.

"Whitewing!" the apprentice called happily, his paws beginning to move his body towards the white warrior. Although his steps slowed a bit as he noticed the way his mentor was acting. The cream and white apprentice almost slowed to a stop, concern brimming his hues and his gaze faltering towards the clearing again before shifted back to Whitewing. Hiddenpaw shook his head and continued up, a little less enthusiastic. What was wrong with Whitewing?

Drago Victinius Bloodward
October 10th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Dawnfrost glanced below at Cherrykit. "Something the matter?"
"Im tired" cherrykit said looking up at her mother with eyes excatly the same as cherrypelts

lone
October 10th, 2016, 11:20 PM
Dragonkit sat in the clearing, the young black tom's blue eyes gazing out upon the clearing. Dragonkit stretched out, unsure of what to do now as he flicked his tell uneasily. He was never sure who was watching and judging him silently, although he tried to believe that they weren't. He hated to be judged, just because he wanted to be able to act like himself. The young tom lazily flicked his tail once more, yawning as he did so to reveal his light pink tongue and ivory white fangs. He cleaned his chest, licking it before returning his gaze to the clearing. He was searching for someone interesting to talk to, or play with; something interesting to do, at least. Honestly, he wouldn't have cared if they were the most annoying cat on the planet just so long as they were willing to hang out with him.

HwangHarin
October 10th, 2016, 11:22 PM
Pondkit and Twilightkit laid on their back in the clearing gazing into the sky

Raiini
October 10th, 2016, 11:23 PM
Silverkit sighed. There wasn't ANYTHING to do in here. "Soon" she told herself. Soon she would become an apprentice.

SuspiciousMindz
October 10th, 2016, 11:49 PM
Dragonkit sat in the clearing, the young black tom's blue eyes gazing out upon the clearing. Dragonkit stretched out, unsure of what to do now as he flicked his tell uneasily. He was never sure who was watching and judging him silently, although he tried to believe that they weren't. He hated to be judged, just because he wanted to be able to act like himself. The young tom lazily flicked his tail once more, yawning as he did so to reveal his light pink tongue and ivory white fangs. He cleaned his chest, licking it before returning his gaze to the clearing. He was searching for someone interesting to talk to, or play with; something interesting to do, at least. Honestly, he wouldn't have cared if they were the most annoying cat on the planet just so long as they were willing to hang out with him.

Echokit came bounding from the nursery. She had managed to slip away from her parents and siblings and was yearning for an adventure or some kind of excitement. The nursery grew boring fairly quick and she was thankful that her apprenticeship was merely a moon away. The brown tabby paused outside the entrance. Her tail stuck straight up in the air and her blue hues were bright. Her left eye had a green spark towards the bottom giving her something unique to always have. Carefully, the kit's hues scanned the clearing until they landed on an ebony pelt and a set of blue hues. It was none other than Dragonkit. Perhaps he'd like to play or go cause mischief. Either or. She just wanted something to do.

Slowly the kit padded up to the tom-kit. Her hues still held that friendly tone and her paw steps were light with a small bounce. She was always like this until something pushed her over the edge. "Hello!" her voice called as she neared the ebony tom-kit.

lone
October 11th, 2016, 12:28 AM
Echokit came bounding from the nursery. She had managed to slip away from her parents and siblings and was yearning for an adventure or some kind of excitement. The nursery grew boring fairly quick and she was thankful that her apprenticeship was merely a moon away. The brown tabby paused outside the entrance. Her tail stuck straight up in the air and her blue hues were bright. Her left eye had a green spark towards the bottom giving her something unique to always have. Carefully, the kit's hues scanned the clearing until they landed on an ebony pelt and a set of blue hues. It was none other than Dragonkit. Perhaps he'd like to play or go cause mischief. Either or. She just wanted something to do.

Slowly the kit padded up to the tom-kit. Her hues still held that friendly tone and her paw steps were light with a small bounce. She was always like this until something pushed her over the edge. "Hello!" her voice called as she neared the ebony tom-kit.
Dragonkit's blue orbs sprang open, the ebony colored tom leaping to his paws and looking around in surprise for a moment before his eyes rested on the brown tabby. "Oh...hi," he mewed, relaxing. He had been afraid that it might be someone older and bigger, someone who would want to cause harm, but it was just another kit...and one that looked like she was friendly at that. "And what do you want?" he asked, in his irritable tone of voice. Dragonkit wasn't always grumpy, he was quite protective of his close friends, but until you could get through to him, he preferred to stay a little rude. After all, the same friend could get boring after a while...it was better to move on. Dragonkit yawned and got to his paws, the ivory kit curling his tail around his paws and watching Echokit with an interested expression, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth. His blue gaze strayed from her for a moment, staring up at the sky which almost resembled his own colorful eyes, and he scowled slightly upon realizing that. Blue eyes weren't common for a black cat, and Dragonkit was almost wishing he had been born with different colored ones. Uniqueness was good, but in Dragonkit's opinion, these things were bad. The young tom unsheathed his claws, stretching them in the dust beneath his small paws before resheathing them, turning his gaze back on Echokit and politely waiting for her response. If nothing else, Dragonkit was....well, polite.

HwangHarin
October 11th, 2016, 12:35 AM
Twilightkit and Pondkit gazed up at the sky, you would think they where crazy, just laying there staring at the sky for a long time.

Funnyanimals552
October 11th, 2016, 06:43 AM
Medicine cat... Can i be your apprentice?:ringbounce:

Funnyanimals552
October 11th, 2016, 06:44 AM
I am eaglekit and i will become eaglepaw!

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 11:30 AM
I am eaglekit and i will become eaglepaw!

(Zerosight already has an apprentice - Northpaw, and you need permission from either me or Zero before posting in the den)

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Timberkit then looked back up at the young tom and nodded her head agreeing on wheat he said. ¨Well you look like you are coming close too being an apprentice so I guess why you would feel that way..¨, The small she cat muttered as she shifted her paw a little. She still remembered the argument that went on in the clearing moments ago. She felt uncomfortable in the nursery with the yelling kits and mothers.´I don´t like one bit..´, her mind drifted off a bit until the tom mentioned sneaking out of camp. he was highly against the idea but she wanted too know what was beyond the nursery and the camp. The little kit stared at Orchidkit for a few seconds and started too battle the idea and finally came too a decision. ¨I want too see whats outside of the caamp!¨

The young tom laughed as Timberkit commented on how he looked like he would soon get his apprentice name. "Well, I'm actually only three moons, but a lot of people tend to think that I'm a bout a moon or two older then I actually am... guess it's 'cause of my size, just means I'll be a big and strong warrior!" He pointed out. Orchidkit was unaware that something had happened to the small molly before their conversation, but he hardly noticed that something seemed wrong, and just continued on looking happy and even proud of himself. As she excitedly stated that she wanted to explore, Orchidkit waved his fluffy tail and his smile grew as he got up. "Okay, but we do have to sneak out, so the entrance won't work," he knew from experience, having getting caught his first few attempts, but has since become a pro. "The best way is sneaking from behind the nursery, so we'll try that," the tortoiseshell admitted, and began to lead Timberkit towards the escape.

Rockstar
October 11th, 2016, 12:02 PM
"Im tired" cherrykit said looking up at her mother with eyes excatly the same as cherrypelts

"I bet you all are," Dawnfrost purred, and started padding toward the nursery, "come along then."

Lightningkit trotted obediently after her mother, while Greykit tried to hide a little yawn.

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 12:07 PM
"Oh, okay." She meowed, still a bit confused, but she didn't argue. "Dose this mean no moss-ball for a bit?"

Northpaw gave a small chuckle at this question, not even thinking about how restricted a young cat like Leafkit would feel with these orders. "Not until you're better," he answered, offering a small smile for the kit. "But when it starts to heal, you can play as much as you want," the apprentice added the last part with a more cheerful tone, hoping to lift her spirits - or at least just a little. Northpaw allowed himself to check his work again, trying to make sure that he had done it alright.

Bram246
October 11th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Bellykit padded back to camp. He looked in the nursery to see if anyone was there.

October 11th, 2016, 01:29 PM
"I bet you all are," Dawnfrost purred, and started padding toward the nursery, "come along then."

Lightningkit trotted obediently after her mother, while Greykit tried to hide a little yawn.
Cherrykit followed along with icekit iceclaw watched them go

patroclus
October 11th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Stirred in his nest before the dim morning light shone in the den. Realizing he'll have to be up soon anyways, the handsome cream and white tom-cat rose from his nest and padded out into the clearing. Once there, he began to blink the sleep from his amber hues, giving his limbs a good stretch. The developing muscles rippled slightly beneath his sleek pelt. A small purr awoken in his throat. The stretch felt good. That soon died as the apprentice stood straight up and allowed his amber hues to scan the clearing for any other feline that may be stirring. Movement nearby caught his attention and his ears pricked towards a familiar long alabaster pelt.

"Whitewing!" the apprentice called happily, his paws beginning to move his body towards the white warrior. Although his steps slowed a bit as he noticed the way his mentor was acting. The cream and white apprentice almost slowed to a stop, concern brimming his hues and his gaze faltering towards the clearing again before shifted back to Whitewing. Hiddenpaw shook his head and continued up, a little less enthusiastic. What was wrong with Whitewing?

Whitewing had grown tired of his pacing, finding that it was not doing much to solve his predicament. His paws had worn a dull path in the sandy ground, his bulky form making it difficult to miss him. The sun had still yet to rise from the horizon, though there was hints of sunlight creeping between the tall trees. Whitewing took a breath and stopped short, his ears twitched silently to the side as he heard someone emerging from their sleep. He was surprised to hear his name being called and immediately snapped his neck towards the sound. Hiddenpaw. Quickly, Whitewing gathered himself up in an attempt to appear normal and placed a smile carefully onto his lips. However, Whitewing could feel how forced his grimace was and quickly dropped it. The tom watched with pale blue eyes as his apprentice padded up, the younger tom’s own concern lining his gaze. Whitewing felt a pang of guilt for acting so brash in the middle of the clearing, though he had thought he would be alone this early in the morning. “Hiddenpaw,” Whitewing’s deep voice cracked slightly, but the warrior quickly cleared it. The tom swept his tail and sat back on his hunches, his broad shoulders slumping forwards, unusual for the usual put-together warrior. “What are you doing awake so early?” The tom found it difficult to look directly at the apprentice, as if he has betrayed him in some way. He hadn’t been very present in Hiddenpaw’s life the past weeks, as worry had nearly paralyzed him. Physically, he was in the clan, yet he couldn’t bring himself to spend much time with others, not even his own apprentice. How could he be so eager to leave Hiddenpaw? The very thought nearly sickened the warrior.

Stormpelt
October 11th, 2016, 03:42 PM
The young tom laughed as Timberkit commented on how he looked like he would soon get his apprentice name. "Well, I'm actually only three moons, but a lot of people tend to think that I'm a bout a moon or two older then I actually am... guess it's 'cause of my size, just means I'll be a big and strong warrior!" He pointed out. Orchidkit was unaware that something had happened to the small molly before their conversation, but he hardly noticed that something seemed wrong, and just continued on looking happy and even proud of himself. As she excitedly stated that she wanted to explore, Orchidkit waved his fluffy tail and his smile grew as he got up. "Okay, but we do have to sneak out, so the entrance won't work," he knew from experience, having getting caught his first few attempts, but has since become a pro. "The best way is sneaking from behind the nursery, so we'll try that," the tortoiseshell admitted, and began to lead Timberkit towards the escape.
Timberkit started too smile and laughed a little. "Only three moons?, wow well i thought maybe you would have started early training or something I guess not.", the kit mewed. "I'm also three moons just really small as you can see...", Timberkit hated her size she never really played with any of the kits since they were a lot bigger than she is. Her small legs only gotten her into some trouble in the nursery since she mostly fell over or tripped over her own little paws. 'I waddle like a duck...', she thought too herself as that what she actually walked. Then turning her attention back too Orchidkit the small kit let out another mew as she was excited too see the big world. She bounded after Orchidkit and had to quicken up her pace too keep up with the large tom.

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 03:45 PM
(i'll post in the territory)

Stormpelt
October 11th, 2016, 03:50 PM
(alright)

Abstracted Dog
October 11th, 2016, 03:54 PM
"Oh.." Leafkit sighed. "How long will it take to heal?"

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 03:58 PM
The dark tabby opened his maw as if to answer, but then stopped when he realized that he actually didn't know. "I'm sure that it won't take too long, especially if you keep it resting," he answered as best as he could and hoped that it was good enough. He felt bad for the kit, and did hope that she would heal quickly so that she didn't have to sulk and watch the other kits playing. "But please remember that you shouldn't leave the camp until you become an apprentice, we have the code for a reason," Northpaw's tone was soft as he said this, not really enforcing the rules but rather just reminding her of them.

The Cannibal
October 11th, 2016, 04:05 PM
It wasn't very hard for Daisyfrost to pick up the young warriors frustration, as to what, she could only guess, though she had a feeling it may perhaps be because that he had gotten her name wrong. But she decided not to question, it may come off as rude or pushy or nosy, which she was none of those things and she most certainly wouldn't want to come off as any of those things either considering this is the first time she's ever spoken to Barkskip. "Oh yes, I remember my first day as a warrior I went to go wake my mentor up because I forgot I was a warrior! It takes a bit to get used to it, but you will." Daisyfrost giggled out, decided to stretch her forepaws out in front of her, her vibrant green eyes still focused on the other warrior. "And I'm doing well, I plan to go out hunting some time later if you'd like to join perhaps?" The idea of going out into the territory and hunt with this new warrior made her happy, because then she'd get to know him better and she loved to get to know cats better, and befriend them, because then she can spread happiness and love, which was something that she's always wanted to do. She hated to see others down and sad, she wanted to be there for everyone, even if they didn't want her to.
{Bump for Nighty!}

Zero
October 11th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Zerosight straightened when Northpaw asked him to inspect his work, and padded over slowly as he talked with the kitten. The medicine cat leaned down and sniffed at the paw, reaching out with his paws to feel it after a moment. It is indeed broken, so using the comfrey is correct. "You used the correct herb. But, you should definitely wrap it up in cobwebs after you put the comfrey on so that it holds the bones in place as they heal." The medicine cat retrieved the said herb as he spoke and returned back to the kit's side to wrap it in securely. "Other than that, you did an excellent job!" He stepped back once more, planning to praise his apprentice for how he spoke to the patient as well once Leafkit headed back toward the nursery.

Ever
October 11th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Jayflower sat in the clearing grooming her thick grey and white pelt. It was a plain mottled pelt paired with a set of boring olive eyes. Maybe that was a part of why she was so boring in her personality too, because of her outside appearance. She'd always just been serious, down to business and had never enjoyed fooling around. That had changed once during an encounter with a strange Shadowclan tom, but she had never had a playful day like that since. So her life was back to plain old grey like it had been before. It was about time for her to depart on a patrol though, she was just waiting for a cat to ask her to join, if any did.

Hexict
October 11th, 2016, 04:32 PM
As his mentor padded towards Leafkit to inspect how well the apprentice had done, Northpaw found himself holding his breath and watching Zerosight with impatient amber orbs and waited to hear if he had done it correctly or not. When Zerosight claimed that he had used the right herb, Northpaw let out a sigh f relief started to relax until his mentor continued and explained that they had to put cobwebs on the comfry to keep everything in place. "Okay!" The tabby quickly turned towards the herbs and looked around for the cobwebs, remembering where Zerosight kept them. He then return with some of the webs and moved towards Zerosight and Leafkit, gingerly wrapping them around the comfry. When the black tom finished his observation and ended with a compliment for Northpaw, and he gave a small smile at this, and was proud that he had only made one mistake.

FadedShadow
October 11th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Honeyblaze lay on her stomach, her eyes half closed as she listened to the clan life noises, her ears flicking every few minutes.

Crumbleless
October 11th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Copperpaw grinned at Redclaw purring happily,"Can we go train?" She mewed staring at her mentor with pleading copper eyes.

Spiderstripe padded up behind Honeyblaze with a friendly smile,"You seem pretty bored.", He mewed sitting next to the she cat.

Snowkit
October 11th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Snowkit heard Bellykit this time. She rolled off of Seakit and leaped down. Seakit called after her sister. "Seakit!!!" She called, following her sister's pure white pelt, while her grey one blended in. Her blue eyes scanned the bushes and brambles. She leaped over fallen branches and twigs. Suddenly she spotted Snowkit, cornered by a twoleg. "SNOWKIT!" She yowled, running toward her, and grabbed her by the scruff of her neck, and ran. Once they were safe, Snowkit did not see Bellykit as she had hoped. She wondered if anything happened to him.

lone
October 11th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Dragonkit's blue orbs sprang open, the ebony colored tom leaping to his paws and looking around in surprise for a moment before his eyes rested on the brown tabby. "Oh...hi," he mewed, relaxing. He had been afraid that it might be someone older and bigger, someone who would want to cause harm, but it was just another kit...and one that looked like she was friendly at that. "And what do you want?" he asked, in his irritable tone of voice. Dragonkit wasn't always grumpy, he was quite protective of his close friends, but until you could get through to him, he preferred to stay a little rude. After all, the same friend could get boring after a while...it was better to move on. Dragonkit yawned and got to his paws, the ivory kit curling his tail around his paws and watching Echokit with an interested expression, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth. His blue gaze strayed from her for a moment, staring up at the sky which almost resembled his own colorful eyes, and he scowled slightly upon realizing that. Blue eyes weren't common for a black cat, and Dragonkit was almost wishing he had been born with different colored ones. Uniqueness was good, but in Dragonkit's opinion, these things were bad. The young tom unsheathed his claws, stretching them in the dust beneath his small paws before resheathing them, turning his gaze back on Echokit and politely waiting for her response. If nothing else, Dragonkit was....well, polite.

~bump for SuspiciousMindz~

SuspiciousMindz
October 11th, 2016, 10:13 PM

Echokit's whiskers twitched at his response. Such a rude way to say hello, but if he continued on with this act she was bound to react the same as he. Whether he liked it or not, he'd get a taste of his own medicine if need be. "Well no need to be a grump," she huffed, fluffing out her chest with defiance before her hues softened a bit back to her kittish way. "If you don't want to talk, then say so," she grumbled before her statement was finally finished. Her ears remained pricked towards the other kit and her tail still stood straight up in the air behind her. Echokit was normally friendly she-kit, although she didn't take getting an attitude very well. If someone wanted to give her one, then she'd always stoop to their level just to let them see how they like it.

lone
October 11th, 2016, 11:04 PM
Echokit's whiskers twitched at his response. Such a rude way to say hello, but if he continued on with this act she was bound to react the same as he. Whether he liked it or not, he'd get a taste of his own medicine if need be. "Well no need to be a grump," she huffed, fluffing out her chest with defiance before her hues softened a bit back to her kittish way. "If you don't want to talk, then say so," she grumbled before her statement was finally finished. Her ears remained pricked towards the other kit and her tail still stood straight up in the air behind her. Echokit was normally friendly she-kit, although she didn't take getting an attitude very well. If someone wanted to give her one, then she'd always stoop to their level just to let them see how they like it.

For a moment, Dragonkit was silent, and then he smiled more pleasantly, if you could call his expression pleasant. "Well I'm not rude, if you want something you can just tell me," Dragonkit retorted, the young tom's blue eyes narrowing once more. It wasn't often that another kit spoke to him in that manner, and when they did he generally kept doing...well, whatever he had been doing, not intimidated in the least by this other kit's manner. "Anyway, was there something you needed or were you just coming over to say hello?" he asked. Although being irritable, Dragonkit was polite and able to deal with other cats efficiently, one way or another. He was good at figuring out what they wanted, giving it to them, and then having them leave him alone for the remainder of the day. Dragonkit waited for the other kit's reply, looking up at her and blinking somewhat slowly, in a somewhat confused way, as though he were just opening his eyes and looking at the world for the first time. The young kit's mind wandered away from the other kit, although he realized while he was doing so that he should have asked her name, and he curled up, his head in the opposite direction of Echokit, although one ebony ear was swiveled in her direction, listening to her every word. Dragonkit was able to give the impression of being uninterested, although he could really be interested, and it often resulted in him getting yelled at, which he never understood why. It wasn't his fault that what other cats said was uninteresting.

Empress Of Evil
October 12th, 2016, 01:36 AM
Jayflower sat in the clearing grooming her thick grey and white pelt. It was a plain mottled pelt paired with a set of boring olive eyes. Maybe that was a part of why she was so boring in her personality too, because of her outside appearance. She'd always just been serious, down to business and had never enjoyed fooling around. That had changed once during an encounter with a strange Shadowclan tom, but she had never had a playful day like that since. So her life was back to plain old grey like it had been before. It was about time for her to depart on a patrol though, she was just waiting for a cat to ask her to join, if any did.

Silvercloud walked out from the Warrior's Den, her eyes half closed. Her usual emotionless expression sat on her face. Her tabby white and black pelt was ruffled and messy. It was clear to see she hadn't groomed it, despite her fur not normally needing cleaning because of it's shortness. She mostly ignored her ruffled her pelt, simply giving just a quick lick on some messed up fur on her chest. She lifted her head and her amber gaze sweeped the camp clearing. She noticed a she cat sitting by herself. One with a grey and white pelt. She looked quite serious and bored as well. With that she padded towards the she cat. As she got closer she got a better view and say the she cat was Jayflower. "You seem bored" Silvercloud said to Jayflower, sitting down beside the she cat. This was her usual way of greeting cats. Not saying a simple hi or hello. Silvercloud just thought that was boring. Why not just skip the greetings and get on to some more interesting stuff? She turned her head to lap down the fluffed up pieces of fur and then turned her attention back to Jayflower.

Hexict
October 12th, 2016, 05:46 AM
When you become A medicine cat, make me your apprentice!

(we aren't suppose to promise roles, and the role goes to those worth it so be patient for when the role of apprentice is open again but no one can promise that you'll be chosen since everyone wants a HR, and some may be more up to it and able to fulfill the responsibilities better and couldn't been waiting longer)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 12th, 2016, 06:21 AM
Stormkit shot up,hearing Seakit's screams.She climbed down really fast and bounded over."Go!" She ordered the gray kit and the white kit. Stormkit hissed at the twoleg,crouching down,ready to atttack .She lept up,grabbing the twolegs's left leg,and scratching it.The twoleg grabbed her by the scruff and took her.

Rockstar
October 12th, 2016, 07:36 AM
Cherrykit followed along with icekit iceclaw watched them go

Only Greykit was still standing with Iceclaw while Dawnfrost led his littermates to the nursery.

"I'm not sleepy," he protested to his father, letting out another little yawn that he tried to fight.

October 12th, 2016, 07:38 AM
Copperpaw grinned at Redclaw purring happily,"Can we go train?" She mewed staring at her mentor with pleading copper eyes.

Spiderstripe padded up behind Honeyblaze with a friendly smile,"You seem pretty bored.", He mewed sitting next to the she cat.
Redclaw looked at his apprentice "sure" he said "would you mind if i brought my brothers along" he asked

October 12th, 2016, 07:39 AM
Only Greykit was still standing with Iceclaw while Dawnfrost led his littermates to the nursery.

"I'm not sleepy," he protested to his father, letting out another little yawn that he tried to fight.
Iceclaw purred and nudged him towards the nursery "go on listen to your mother" he said

Rockstar
October 12th, 2016, 07:42 AM
Iceclaw purred and nudged him towards the nursery "go on listen to your mother" he said

Greykit stumbled slightly as Iceclaw nudged him toward the nursery.

"But..." he tried to protest, but he figured there'd be no point. So he simply trotted after his mother.

October 12th, 2016, 07:46 AM
Greykit stumbled slightly as Iceclaw nudged him toward the nursery.

"But..." he tried to protest, but he figured there'd be no point. So he simply trotted after his mother.
"Theyll be great warriors" stoneheart said iceclaw purred at his brothers praise

Crumbleless
October 12th, 2016, 07:50 AM
Redclaw looked at his apprentice "sure" he said "would you mind if i brought my brothers along" he asked
Copperpaw nodded,"Sure!", the apprentice wasn't so sure about Stoneheart yet but had a feeling she would warm up to him.

October 12th, 2016, 07:52 AM
Copperpaw nodded,"Sure!", the apprentice wasn't so sure about Stoneheart yet but had a feeling she would warm up to him.
"Hey iceclaw stoneheart wanna come with me to train copperpaw" redclaw asked both of his brothers nodded "then lets go" redclaw said padding to the entrance iceclaw and stoneheart close behind

Crumbleless
October 12th, 2016, 07:55 AM
"Hey iceclaw stoneheart wanna come with me to train copperpaw" redclaw asked both of his brothers nodded "then lets go" redclaw said padding to the entrance iceclaw and stoneheart close behind
To the territory!)
Copperpaw padded after Redclaw with brisk movements.

Snowkit
October 12th, 2016, 08:02 AM
Seakit saw Stormkit attack the twoleg and shouted: "Thank Starclan you're here!" She exclaimed. Once she saw the twoleg take Stormkit, she growled: "Stay here Snowkit." And chased after the twoleg. She climbed up its leg and scratched it's face, and bit it hard on the ear. "You take my sister, now my friends!" She yowled, scratching it in the belly, and the twoleg fell over, dropping Stormkit.

Ag75 -- GONE
October 12th, 2016, 08:09 AM
Silverkit sighed. There wasn't ANYTHING to do in here. "Soon" she told herself. Soon she would become an apprentice.
Mistkit leaped from her nest. How long again? Oh, right. The leader hadn't decided yet. She let out a great sigh. She padded over to silver kit, another cat that was her age. (Can they be friends since there the same age?) "Greetings," she mewed, bowing her head. "Whatcha doing?"

Ag75 -- GONE
October 12th, 2016, 08:10 AM
Nightshade padded into the apprentice den. "Solar paw? You in here?" His apprentice had disappeared.

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 08:15 AM
Bellykit ran over to the other kits. He quickly attacked the twoleg by its hand.

lone
October 12th, 2016, 08:28 PM
For a moment, Dragonkit was silent, and then he smiled more pleasantly, if you could call his expression pleasant. "Well I'm not rude, if you want something you can just tell me," Dragonkit retorted, the young tom's blue eyes narrowing once more. It wasn't often that another kit spoke to him in that manner, and when they did he generally kept doing...well, whatever he had been doing, not intimidated in the least by this other kit's manner. "Anyway, was there something you needed or were you just coming over to say hello?" he asked. Although being irritable, Dragonkit was polite and able to deal with other cats efficiently, one way or another. He was good at figuring out what they wanted, giving it to them, and then having them leave him alone for the remainder of the day. Dragonkit waited for the other kit's reply, looking up at her and blinking somewhat slowly, in a somewhat confused way, as though he were just opening his eyes and looking at the world for the first time. The young kit's mind wandered away from the other kit, although he realized while he was doing so that he should have asked her name, and he curled up, his head in the opposite direction of Echokit, although one ebony ear was swiveled in her direction, listening to her every word. Dragonkit was able to give the impression of being uninterested, although he could really be interested, and it often resulted in him getting yelled at, which he never understood why. It wasn't his fault that what other cats said was uninteresting.

~bump for SuspiciousMindz~

Rockstar
October 12th, 2016, 08:50 PM
"Theyll be great warriors" stoneheart said iceclaw purred at his brothers praise

Dawnfrost returned to the clearing after putting the kits to sleep. "Yes they will, we'll make sure of it." she purred, licking her mate on the cheek.

SuspiciousMindz
October 12th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Whitewing had grown tired of his pacing, finding that it was not doing much to solve his predicament. His paws had worn a dull path in the sandy ground, his bulky form making it difficult to miss him. The sun had still yet to rise from the horizon, though there was hints of sunlight creeping between the tall trees. Whitewing took a breath and stopped short, his ears twitched silently to the side as he heard someone emerging from their sleep. He was surprised to hear his name being called and immediately snapped his neck towards the sound. Hiddenpaw. Quickly, Whitewing gathered himself up in an attempt to appear normal and placed a smile carefully onto his lips. However, Whitewing could feel how forced his grimace was and quickly dropped it. The tom watched with pale blue eyes as his apprentice padded up, the younger tom’s own concern lining his gaze. Whitewing felt a pang of guilt for acting so brash in the middle of the clearing, though he had thought he would be alone this early in the morning. “Hiddenpaw,” Whitewing’s deep voice cracked slightly, but the warrior quickly cleared it. The tom swept his tail and sat back on his hunches, his broad shoulders slumping forwards, unusual for the usual put-together warrior. “What are you doing awake so early?” The tom found it difficult to look directly at the apprentice, as if he has betrayed him in some way. He hadn’t been very present in Hiddenpaw’s life the past weeks, as worry had nearly paralyzed him. Physically, he was in the clan, yet he couldn’t bring himself to spend much time with others, not even his own apprentice. How could he be so eager to leave Hiddenpaw? The very thought nearly sickened the warrior.

Hiddenpaw's ears flicked at the crack in his mentors voice. There really was something wrong with the feline he looked up to. Although the cream and white warrior knew he couldn't push his mentor into saying what was bothering him. That was up to Whitewing to chose who he spoke to and who he didn't, although the apprentice wished they could share a close bond such as that. Pushing the thoughts away, Hiddenpaw stopped padding towards Whitewing, settling himself down about two tail-lengths away with his head cocked. "I try to always be up early," the apprentice spoke. A sadness pulled at his heart as he gazed at his mentor. He hadn't been around for the apprentice the past few weeks or he would know that Hiddenpaw tried to be up early. It was mainly to avoid Rosepaw, his sister, but he also didn't mind starting a patrol early or getting first pick of prey when it was the freshest. "But that doesn't matter," he replied, his amber gaze dropping slightly, resting on Whitewing's slumped shoulders. This wasn't the feline he knew. What had happened to his mentor in those weeks Hiddenpaw had to train on his own?

Raiini
October 12th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Mistkit leaped from her nest. How long again? Oh, right. The leader hadn't decided yet. She let out a great sigh. She padded over to silver kit, another cat that was her age. (Can they be friends since there the same age?) "Greetings," she mewed, bowing her head. "Whatcha doing?"

Silverkit looked over at the other kit. She stood up. She was really quite bigger that she looked. She blinked. "Hello, I'm Silverkit." she mewed

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 13th, 2016, 06:30 AM
The twoleg ran away,screaming pain as it bled.Stormkit panted loudly before turning to Seakit and Snowkit."You two okay?"She asked,a worried look in her eyes.

October 13th, 2016, 06:34 AM
Dawnfrost returned to the clearing after putting the kits to sleep. "Yes they will, we'll make sure of it." she purred, licking her mate on the cheek.
(Lol they already left)

Ag75 -- GONE
October 13th, 2016, 07:25 AM
Silverkit looked over at the other kit. She stood up. She was really quite bigger that she looked. She blinked. "Hello, I'm Silverkit." she mewed
"Hi. I'm Mistkit," She repeated. "Whatcha doing?"

Snowkit
October 13th, 2016, 07:59 AM
"Yup. I don't understand why these twolegs are invading! They have enough land already!" Seakit replied.

SuspiciousMindz
October 13th, 2016, 08:23 AM

Echokit huffed, fluffing out her chest once more with defiance. "Who's to say I wanted anything at all! I thought being friendly was actually a thing in Thunderclan, but I assume not," she grumbled. Echokit almost sounded like an elder ranting. Although her tone was much more sharp, leveling out with him. "That's all I wanted I guess. Was to be friendly, but if you're going to be irritable, then I will be too," she threatened, almost insulting Dragonkit on his personality. The she-kit was rarely mean in this way, normally she got a less irritable reaction from her simple greetings. Although the brown and white tabby knew that if Dragonkit would be a future ally, that she needed to not stoop as low as she had been. She didn't need an enemy in the clan so early in her life. Especially one like Dragonkit.

Her hues softened a little bit and Echokit took a deep breath insuring that her fur lay flat once more. Her muscles relaxed a bit which made her seem a bit more friendly than how she just was. "Sorry," she grumbled half-heartedly. Of course she only half meant that apology, simply because she was still emotionally ruffled by Dragonkit's irritable personality. Most kits were like that, especially when they looked so bored to begin with. Did he have ants in his fur or something? She didn't bother asking.

Bram246
October 13th, 2016, 09:11 AM
"I don't know.", Bellykit just said that. He wasn't really sure why Twolegs came.

Rockstar
October 13th, 2016, 09:16 AM
(Lol they already left)

(I didn't know >.>)

Raiini
October 13th, 2016, 12:14 PM
"Hi. I'm Mistkit," She repeated. "Whatcha doing?"
Silverkit flicked her tail. 'Waiting to be made an apprentice" she mewed. "I hope I get Jayflower as my mentor! She's awesome!"

Ever
October 13th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Silvercloud walked out from the Warrior's Den, her eyes half closed. Her usual emotionless expression sat on her face. Her tabby white and black pelt was ruffled and messy. It was clear to see she hadn't groomed it, despite her fur not normally needing cleaning because of it's shortness. She mostly ignored her ruffled her pelt, simply giving just a quick lick on some messed up fur on her chest. She lifted her head and her amber gaze sweeped the camp clearing. She noticed a she cat sitting by herself. One with a grey and white pelt. She looked quite serious and bored as well. With that she padded towards the she cat. As she got closer she got a better view and say the she cat was Jayflower. "You seem bored" Silvercloud said to Jayflower, sitting down beside the she cat. This was her usual way of greeting cats. Not saying a simple hi or hello. Silvercloud just thought that was boring. Why not just skip the greetings and get on to some more interesting stuff? She turned her head to lap down the fluffed up pieces of fur and then turned her attention back to Jayflower.

Jayflower's ears swiveled to the sound of a molly's voice behind her, her eyes quickly following her ears. She recognized Silvercloud, with her ruffled coat and it brought a small smile to her maw. She herself could never go around the clan with an ungroomed pelt, she always kept her long fur groomed to perfection. She found being presentable made her feel more confident. At the comment from the other cat, she frowned a little. "I wouldn't say bored, I am simply catching my breath between hunts." She replied, then stopped fussing with her pelt, sitting up straight to look at the other feline. She supposed she had set it up so she might as well make the proposition. "Would you like to join me? A hunt or a patrol, whichever works."

Ag75 -- GONE
October 13th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Silverkit flicked her tail. 'Waiting to be made an apprentice" she mewed. "I hope I get Jayflower as my mentor! She's awesome!"
She smiled. "Me too. Except I think I'll get Gazeshadow." (She will!)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 13th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Stormkit was sitting back in the hole where she and Bellykit had slept.She was thinking very hard,her dark yellow eyes glazed over as she thought about what would've happened if the Twoleg had got Seakit and Snowkit.It's okay...they're safe....She thought,trying to get her mind of it.Stormkit layed down,her multicolored paws shift underneath her.

(BTW this what Stormkit looks like: http://https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a3/ab/9c/a3ab9c2b1b9739443f76cfc0c8322510.jpg)

Bram246
October 13th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Bellykit entered the hole. He sat in front of Stormkit,"You okay?"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 13th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Stormkit looked up and the glazed look in her eyes vanished."..yeah..I'm fine.."She replied,sitting up.

Rockstar
October 14th, 2016, 07:23 AM
Seeing that her mate had already left, Dawnfrost returned to the nursery to watch over her kits.

October 14th, 2016, 08:14 AM
Icekit and cherrykit slept curled up beside each other

Hexict
October 27th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Stormpelt

Slowly pale green orbs opened and blinked at the light from the morning. Orchidkit sat up and gave a yawn, shaking his long fur out. The tortoiseshell wearily dragged himself from the nest and believed himself too tired for anything - but he remembered that he had promised to take Timberkit back to the territory today, and he liked to keep his promises. The young kit stayed a bit back as Timberkit seemed to be busy with her mother, so he waited patiently. Orchidkit yawned as he waited but knew that when they started to head out than he would become more awake and more playful.

Raiini
October 27th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Stormpelt

Slowly pale green orbs opened and blinked at the light from the morning. Orchidkit sat up and gave a yawn, shaking his long fur out. The tortoiseshell wearily dragged himself from the nest and believed himself too tired for anything - but he remembered that he had promised to take Timberkit back to the territory today, and he liked to keep his promises. The young kit stayed a bit back as Timberkit seemed to be busy with her mother, so he waited patiently. Orchidkit yawned as he waited but knew that when they started to head out than he would become more awake and more playful.

Silverkit blinked at Orchidkit, and bounded over to him with long, graceful strides. Her silver pelt was ruffled, and looked a little funny. "Hello! What you doing?" she questioned

Stormpelt
October 28th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Stormpelt

"A friend You say?", Her mother smiled and looked back out at the clearing. "Well I hope you aren't getting yourself in trouble young kit.", The small She-cat mewed before nuzzling her kit. "I'm not mom..", Timberkit muttered though she could have been in trouble if anything happened at the shadow clan borders. "Alright kit go play now.", The motherly purr her mother let out she was softly nudged to get moving. "Alright mom, bye!", Timberkit mewed before bounding over to Orchidkit.

Phoenix Flames
October 28th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Oakclaw stood in the Warriors' den looking around. "What to do today?", he asked himself.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 28th, 2016, 07:54 PM
"Doveflower woke up with a yawn. She looked around and spotted the tom. She streatched her leg and walked over to him.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 28th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Stormkit laid in the sun,warming her fur.Her lw eyes were closed in content.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 28th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Hazelkit ran out of the nursery with a jump. She had been cooped up in the nursery all day.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 28th, 2016, 11:03 PM
Looking up,Stormkit saw Hazelkit running out.She gave the stump of a tail she now had, and walked over."Hi.." She says quietly.Stormkit used to be very talkative,but ever since the incident where she lost her tail,she had been much quieter.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 28th, 2016, 11:05 PM
"Hi. I'm bored you want to do something?" she meowed. She looked over at the nursery where her sister Hopekit laid in her nest.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 28th, 2016, 11:08 PM
"Anything as long as its not outside camp....or has to do with Bellykit...." She said with an shiveshiver.Stormkit and Bellykit had fought during the incident,and she no longer wanted to be around him.She was terrified of outside of camp.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 29th, 2016, 12:18 AM
"How about we go mess with the apprentices." she meowed.

doghouse
October 29th, 2016, 01:15 AM
Tatteredpaw bounded into camp, a large was of bedding in her jaws. She set it down and sat to scratch an itch behind her tall black and silver ear. The apprentice sighed, standing up, but completely forgetting about the moss. With an annoyed flick of her tail, she wandered off, then turned and slipped quietly into the apprentices' den, grumbling a little about having to go back and collect more moss, since she'd forgotten that she had already gathered moss, and that it was sitting, abandoned in the clearing.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 29th, 2016, 05:43 AM
"How about we go mess with the apprentices." she meowed.
"O-okay!" Stormkit stammers out.

Hexict
October 29th, 2016, 06:32 AM
As Silverkit approached the tomkit, he blinked sleepily at her but forced a smile. "Hey," he returned the greeting. "I'm going to go play with with Timberkit." As he spoke her name, the young molly made her way towards him. "You ready to go?" His maw widened as he yawned, but was quick to shake out his fluffy pelt and bounce a bit in order to get himself more awake - though his green orbs still looked tired.

Stormpelt
October 29th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Timberkit looked at Silverkit and let a shy smile cross her face. "Hi.", the lass muttered quietly. She wasn't really good with talking to others when she first meets them. She shifted her paw around in the dirt and looked at Orchidkit. "If you are too tired we don't have too go.", She was concerned that he didn't get enough sleep so she wondered if he was alright or not.

Bram246
October 29th, 2016, 09:36 AM
Bellykit yawned as he watched the other kits.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 29th, 2016, 04:32 PM
"Let's miss with Soulpaw. Soulpaw is the tom over there." she meowed pointing her tail to a Black tom, who was walking out of the Apprentices den. Soulpaw stumbled over to the fresh kill pile.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 29th, 2016, 04:37 PM
"O-ok!" Stormkit stammered,walking forward.She stopped when she saw Weaselpaw,her older brother,going over to talk to Soulpaw."N-Nevermind...." She turned around and started walking back.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 29th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Soulpaw looked at Hazelkit and walked over to her. "Hi Hazelkit." he purred. Hazelkit felt hot underneath her fur.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 29th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Weaselpaw followed. "hi." He said quietly.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 29th, 2016, 04:50 PM
"Hi!" she piped.

Raiini
October 29th, 2016, 09:09 PM
As Silverkit approached the tomkit, he blinked sleepily at her but forced a smile. "Hey," he returned the greeting. "I'm going to go play with with Timberkit." As he spoke her name, the young molly made her way towards him. "You ready to go?" His maw widened as he yawned, but was quick to shake out his fluffy pelt and bounce a bit in order to get himself more awake - though his green orbs still looked tired.

Timberkit looked at Silverkit and let a shy smile cross her face. "Hi.", the lass muttered quietly. She wasn't really good with talking to others when she first meets them. She shifted her paw around in the dirt and looked at Orchidkit. "If you are too tired we don't have too go.", She was concerned that he didn't get enough sleep so she wondered if he was alright or not.

Silverkit followed Orchidkit. When she saw Timberkit, she stopped. The five and a half kit flicked her tail. "May I come?" She mewed. "It's really boring around here." At the look on Timberkit's face, she stood her ground. "Please?"

Hexict
October 29th, 2016, 09:29 PM
"I'm sorry, but I already made plan with Timberkit," the tom answered awkwardly. He didn't want to take too many cat out in fear of getting caught and wasn't willing to drop his plans with Timberkit just because Silverkit wanted to come along. :And if you're bored than I'm sure that there are other kits around here to play with," he gave a quick look at the crowded nursery. Due to his bigger build he, he was feeling the crowd more than most of the other kits. "Nah, I'm fine, but let's hurry before I fall a sleep again!" He joked to Timberkit and headed out the nursery with Timberkit and waved good-bye with his tail to Silverkit as he went.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 29th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Stormkit walked into the Nursery, her half a tail swinging low behind her.

Raiini
October 30th, 2016, 11:16 AM
"I'm sorry, but I already made plan with Timberkit," the tom answered awkwardly. He didn't want to take too many cat out in fear of getting caught and wasn't willing to drop his plans with Timberkit just because Silverkit wanted to come along. :And if you're bored than I'm sure that there are other kits around here to play with," he gave a quick look at the crowded nursery. Due to his bigger build he, he was feeling the crowd more than most of the other kits. "Nah, I'm fine, but let's hurry before I fall a sleep again!" He joked to Timberkit and headed out the nursery with Timberkit and waved good-bye with his tail to Silverkit as he went.

Silverkit rolled her eyes. She was just as big as Orchidkit, and felt the crowd as much as he did. She flicked her tail at him as he went out, and slipt out of the nursery. The older kit was quite annoyed that she STILL wasn't an apprentice.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Bellykit layed on his back playing with a leaf.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 30th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Stormkit sat down in an corner of the nursery,watching Bellykit play with the leaf.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Bellykit rolled over and sighed as he watched the leaf float to the ground. He knew he was going to be an apprentice soon. He wasn't afraid but he did wonder who he was going to mentor him.
(Five more days!)

Ever
October 30th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Echofrost met her apprentice's gaze with cool eyes, relaxing the glare that she had previously sported. She was rather pleased with the apprentice that she'd received, there would have been nothing more miserable than receiving a little StarClan obsessed snot. She probably would have had to kill the apprentice if that'd happened simply because she would not have had the patience for that type of cat. Twitepaw was different though, reminded her of herself in her earlier days aside from the fact that she was slightly more approachable. The bengal mix had never been approachable, nor interested in being so. She had one single companion to confide in and that was plenty for her, though she might make a friend out of this apprentice if she proved herself worthy. She wanted to get her fighting quickly so that the young molly could participate in the upcoming fight, not that she'd relay that information to her apprentice anytime soon. She would let her know when the time came, when she was sure that it was too late for Twitepaw to tell Ashstar a warning if she changed her side. "Let's go." She said simply, pushing herself to her paws and arching her back in a stretch that caused her hair to raise along her spine. "We have a lot to cover in a very short time." She didn't explain the meaning of that, a little curiosity would to the young calico good. Curiosity was one of the best motivations. fenic!

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Bellykit stretched as he entered the clearing. He walked around looking at the other cats.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 30th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Soulpaw walked out of the apprentices den and looked around. He walked over to the freshkill pile and picked out a mouse. He then walked over to theoutside of the apprentices. 'Wow eating alone again' he thought.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Bellykit walked over to Soulpaw,"Hi!"

Ghostly Cristalline
October 30th, 2016, 09:00 PM
"Er hi." he meowed acwardly. He usualy didn't have anyone talk to him. He began tearing through the small brown furred body of the mouse.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 09:05 PM
"I haven't been out much and I don't anyone's name. I'm Bellykit.",he said sitting next to the apprentice.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 30th, 2016, 09:23 PM
"I'm Soulpaw. I'm not used to any cats. They stay away from me." he meowed. He finished up his meal and laid down, resting his paws underneath his body.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 09:26 PM
"Why? Did your parents do something bad? Did you do something bad?", he eagerly asked Soulpaw questions.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 30th, 2016, 09:31 PM
"My father was an evil cat. My brother Gazeshadow, I don't know if you know him, but he accidently got his sister killed.And I get blamed since I had killed my mother on accident." he meowed.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 09:38 PM
Bellykit tilted his head,"How did you kill your mother?"

Ghostly Cristalline
October 30th, 2016, 09:41 PM
"I told her to come with me hunting and she did and a fox attacked me. I was just made an apprentice and I had no idea how to fight. My mom came to rescue me and she had died from Blood loss." he meowed with a sigh.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Bellykit rolled his eyes,"They're fox dungs. Your mother saved you from a fox even when you didn't know how to fight. Which you probably should have but I don't know. Others have no reason to be mad or not talk to you because your mother protected you and her clan. Isn't that what a warrior or any clan suppose to do? Protect others and their family?"
(Monologuing with kit!)

Ghostly Cristalline
October 30th, 2016, 10:30 PM
"Well I am Gazeshadow's younger brother." he meowed with a sigh.

Bram246
October 30th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Bellykit flatten his ears,"Your brothers actions shouldn't determine who your are.,"he got up,"Sorry for being blunt but you're not even defending yourself. You're just taking it all in and not even fighting back. I'll be your friend if you want but for now I'm going to sleep.", the black and ginger kit walked hastily to the nursery and slept.

Raggedclaw
October 31st, 2016, 01:51 AM
Foxclaw hummed gently as she pulled together her nest, the action a nervous habit. The was her very first litter, and she wanted it to go well. She circled a few times before settling comfortably, purring gently as she sat, grooming her slightly swollen belly.

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 02:00 AM
Foxclaw hummed gently as she pulled together her nest, the action a nervous habit. The was her very first litter, and she wanted it to go well. She circled a few times before settling comfortably, purring gently as she sat, grooming her slightly swollen belly.
Owlfall stumbled into the nursery. Before he even got a tail length in the nursery he tripped over his own paws and landed face first right into the ground. He groaned and pulled himself up , a goofy grin on his face. Nothing could ruin his mood for everything was all too perfect. He was so excited about being a father that couldn't stop smiling and it seemed that every step he took had a spring to it. after he pulled himself up he sprang to his mate. "foxclaw,how do you feel? are you hungry?do you need anything? are you comfortable?" he asked , worry and excitment mingled in his eyes

Raggedclaw
October 31st, 2016, 02:08 AM
Owlfall stumbled into the nursery. Before he even got a tail length in the nursery he tripped over his own paws and landed face first right into the ground. He groaned and pulled himself up , a goofy grin on his face. Nothing could ruin his mood for everything was all too perfect. He was so excited about being a father that couldn't stop smiling and it seemed that every step he took had a spring to it. after he pulled himself up he sprang to his mate. "foxclaw,how do you feel? are you hungry?do you need anything? are you comfortable?" he asked , worry and excitment mingled in his eyes
Foxclaw gave a soft laugh, shaking her head and purring softly at her mate, licking his cheek. "Fresh-kill sounds great. Maybe some water. I'm perfectly comfortable." She answered his questions honestly, knowing that he'd know if she was lying or holding back.

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 02:14 AM
Foxclaw gave a soft laugh, shaking her head and purring softly at her mate, licking his cheek. "Fresh-kill sounds great. Maybe some water. I'm perfectly comfortable." She answered his questions honestly, knowing that he'd know if she was lying or holding back.

owldall purred and nuzzled his mate for a second before leaping into action. He raced out of the nursery twice, eachtime returning with a different item . He brought a peice of wet moss and a plump mouse . "is this good?" he asked, wanting to please her as much as possible

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 05:34 AM
Bellykit slept in his moss bed. He twitched a bit and rolled over to wrap his tail around himself. He slept peacefully.

seasalt
October 31st, 2016, 07:16 AM
Leafkit curled up in his nest of moss,and ferns, and a bit of bracken.
His maw opened wide to bring out a yawn,before drifting into the
land of dreams,it wasnt hard for the young kit not to sleep,sleep just
drifted off his troubles,he sighed in his sleep.His ear's twitched as he
heard the comotion.leafkit wasnt as big as the older kits,but still big
enough to be taller than the younger ones,but it didn't matter to him
all that much.

Bram246
October 31st, 2016, 07:27 AM
Stretching as he woke up Bellykit looked around with lazy yellow eyes.

Ghostly Cristalline
October 31st, 2016, 09:25 AM
Soulpaw awoke from the Apprentice's den and walked out into the clearing. Flowerpetal walked out of the nursery. "Hey Soulpaw want to go hunting?" she yowled. Soulpaw nodded. "How about we take someone with us?" he meowed back. She nodded and waited for someone to come hunting with them. Soulpaw sat down next to her.

Raggedclaw
October 31st, 2016, 09:50 AM
She nods, smiling as she picked up the moss sucking on it a bit after losing up the drops. She set it down and turned to the mouse, eatting quickly.

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 10:04 AM
Owlfall sat back and watched with a smile. "Do you know how much longer untill the kits come " he asked excitedly. He purred to himself as he pictured their kits

Raggedclaw
October 31st, 2016, 10:19 AM
Owlfall sat back and watched with a smile. "Do you know how much longer untill the kits come " he asked excitedly. He purred to himself as he pictured their kits

Foxclaw shook her head, purring softly. "Silly Owlfall, I haven't had them very long..."

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 10:21 AM
Foxclaw shook her head, purring softly. "Silly Owlfall, I haven't had them very long..."

"I know. I'm just so excited that I just cant wait" owlfall explained, smiling sheepishly and blinking slowly

Raggedclaw
October 31st, 2016, 10:39 AM
"I know. I'm just so excited that I just cant wait" owlfall explained, smiling sheepishly and blinking slowly
She smiles softly and licks his cheek. "So am I. But you need to be patient."

Frosty
October 31st, 2016, 10:42 AM
She smiles softly and licks his cheek. "So am I. But you need to be patient."

Owlfall sighed softly and returned the lick . " I know. I'm sorry " he said quietly

Raggedclaw
October 31st, 2016, 10:45 AM
Owlfall sighed softly and returned the lick . " I know. I'm sorry " he said quietly
"It's okay. I love you Owlfall...." She murmurs, smiling in a more sleepy manner now.

Stormpelt
November 1st, 2016, 08:13 AM

Timberkit looked at the other she-cat and back at Orchidkit. 'She is as big as him...', Timberkit was starting too feel a lot smaller again. Negative thoughts filled her head and she was starting too space out. She shook her head and got all the negative thoughts to go away. Timberkit thought that Orchidkit was being a bit rude not letting Silverkit(sorry if i got it wrong) come along. "Maybe I can play with you next time?", Timberkit mewed smiling before she bounded off too catch up with Orchidkit. "Orchidkit remember I'm a lot smaller than you! It's hard running with small legs!", Timberkit huffed.

Hexict
November 1st, 2016, 08:25 AM
stormblaze

Orchidkit gave a laugh when Timberkit rushed to catch up with him. "Sorry," he mewed and smiled down at her. He wondered what it was like to be that small. Of course, he had been on the big side since he was born and seemed to keep growing. If I continue at this rate, I'll end up being as big as a bear! The thought made him give another laugh, but was quick to wave it a side with his tail. "Okay so this time we're not going to go to the border," he explained. "Instead, we're just going to walk around the territory - does that sound good?" Orchidkit was still a bit disappointed with the outcome of their last adventure and was hoping this time it would end better.

Stormpelt
November 1st, 2016, 05:17 PM
Timberkit let out a huff as she caught up too Orchidkit. "It's fine I'll grow so I wont slow you down...maybe", Timberkit new she would grow she just didn't know how big. Her mother and other queens said that she would grow but she had been this size since she turned three moons. "Yeah right.", The lass hissed under her breathe doubting every word they said. She then turned her attention too Orchidkit and nodded her head. "It will be fun right, maybe we can hunt a mouse or two." Timberkit purred.

Hexict
November 1st, 2016, 06:44 PM
The fluffy tomkit gave her an encouraging not as the molly said it would be fun and stated that they could possibly even hunt. "Yup, and the clan will be so impressed with us that they'll make us apprentices!" He gave another laugh at this. He was joking, though it he did sometimes dream of those kinds of things but was aware that they were only dreams and he'd have to wait three more moons to become an apprentice. "Let's head out," he gave a small bound as he started to lead the way towards the back of the nursery to the hole that he used to sneak out of camp.

Starfall
November 1st, 2016, 08:38 PM
(Open for anyone)
Wingpaw bounded out of the Warriors den, smiling widely and giggling, her grey fur getting ruffled as she rolled, pounced and jumped around. The apprentice laughed as she rolled around and kicked up dust, her feet flailing up into the air. After a few more minutes of acting like a kit the she cat layed on her back and began to breath heavily, catching her breath, her forest green eyes sparkled with happiness. She had a good reason to be happy after all, she was going to become a warrior very soon, and she couldn't wait. Now normally she would bug her brother,bluejay, but he was busy with a patrol. So Wingpaw just layed there looking up at the clouds laughing every once in a while, her jovial mood never wavering as she layed there alone.

Stormpelt
November 2nd, 2016, 08:09 AM
The fluffy tomkit gave her an encouraging not as the molly said it would be fun and stated that they could possibly even hunt. "Yup, and the clan will be so impressed with us that they'll make us apprentices!" He gave another laugh at this. He was joking, though it he did sometimes dream of those kinds of things but was aware that they were only dreams and he'd have to wait three more moons to become an apprentice. "Let's head out," he gave a small bound as he started to lead the way towards the back of the nursery to the hole that he used to sneak out of camp.
"Very impressed if you ask me.", The lass purred as she kept up with Orchidkit. "Well you might become an apprentice I still need too grow.", Timberkit said as she thought about becoming a warrior. "Some day I'll be the best warrior thunderclan has ever seen.", Timberkit puffed out her chest and followed Orchidkit kit as they snuck out of camp.

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 08:47 AM
Bellykit sat next to the nursery with a half eaten mouse. He was staring at the apprentice den.'I'm going to be apprentice. Who's going to be my mentor? What are they going to teach me on the first day?',questions ran through his head as he ate.

Captain
November 3rd, 2016, 04:12 PM
Autumnleaf padded into the spacious clearing, the warm sunlight making her purr with satisfaction. “Another peaceful day in Thunderclan..” She murmured quietly to herself as she padded over to the fresh-kill pile and pawed at the plump pieces of prey that was laid out before her. After a moment, the young she-cat picked out a scrawny finch and strolled over to her usual spot beside a maple tree at the edge of the clearing, her belly cooled by the cold, shade-covered dirt underneath her. She watched as orange and red leaves brushed across the ground as a light, comforting breeze swept them along. The small american bobtail gave a slight sigh and took a tiny bite of the finch carcass before her, watching the cats around her mingle and go about their day.

Dizerel
November 3rd, 2016, 04:26 PM
Lightningclaw strolled out of the warriors den, still getting used to his new sleeping place. He strolled over to his mate and sat down next to her, flicking his tail excitedly. "How are you doing?" he said with a happy mew.

Captain
November 3rd, 2016, 04:38 PM
Autumnleaf gave a small yawn as her light green-hued eyes wandered to her beloved mate as he strolled over and joined her in the shade. “I’m doing fine, I suppose.” She murmured, “I’m just tired sometimes.” The small she-cat gave Lightningclaw a comforting lick on his cheek, purring gently. Everything had been quite tiring for the past couple moons, but right now, she felt like not much needed to be fretted over. At least for now, that is. “How are you doing? Not overdoing yourself in anything?” By that, she was referring to his powers, knowing how he was when it came to them. Autumnleaf was protective and worried about him, wanting the best for her mate.

Dizerel
November 3rd, 2016, 04:49 PM
Lightningclaw curled up next to his mate, rubbing cheeks with her. "Why would you be getting tired?" He asked, wondering what may be the cause. "Im not overdoing it. I still need to keep practicing, but now that we are warriors, we have a lot more freedom." He said, then his eyes lit up with humor as he said "you know, I was wondering, what if our kits had any sort of powers?"

Captain
November 3rd, 2016, 04:57 PM
The thought of one of their kits having to deal with powers like his made her scared slightly, wondering how they would grow up with that kind of strength. However, when Lightningclaw didn’t seem concerned with the sheer thought, she decided not to bring it up to him. “Well, I think I’ve been moving around too much and all. I’m not sure.” The she-cat remarked about her reason of such tiredness, “I think I just need to take it easy.” The american bobtail nestled her muzzle into the crook of his neck, purring and just wanting to be here with him. “I’m sure our kits will be wonderful - they’ll surely have your good looks and amazing strength.”

Dizerel
November 3rd, 2016, 05:09 PM
"Well im not that great" Lightningclaw purred. "Let me go hunt for something for you to eat. Im not very good at hunting, but you shouldnt strain yourself." Lightninclaw said, wanting to help provide for the one he loved.

Captain
November 3rd, 2016, 06:12 PM
“You are great to me, always remember that.” She remarked, nuzzling him gently, “I’ll go with you out into the territory. I’m still useful and refuse to just lay around.” With that, the young warrior bounded to her paws and smiled brightly at him, her golden-brown fur seeming to shimmer and glisten in the sunlight. “Come on then! No time to waste!” Autumnleaf mewed, already padding away before he could protest. She looked back at him now and then, a certain glint in her vision.

FrostStare
November 3rd, 2016, 07:31 PM
FrostStare sat down with a sigh looking around with her bright blue eyes and licked her paw then pet it on her head

Bram246
November 3rd, 2016, 07:41 PM
Bellykit put his carcass at the entrance. He walked back to the nursery.

mapledash
November 4th, 2016, 12:03 AM
Mapledash came into camp with a smile on his face. His ginger pelt a mess of leaves and mud after this playfight with his mate. He walked past fellow warriors, and realised his messy pelt, and started grooming himself. He twisted his head to the right and called to the warrior he had seen. "Hey. What's up?" he asked casualy, trying to pretend sharing tongues and not to look too stupid as he was: a mess. #open RP

Crumbleless
November 4th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Copperpaw scooted into the clearing still holding her paw high and out of the reach of the ground and mewed to Redclaw as her paw started to ache more while she limped," Lets get over there!" She started to dash away towards the medicine cat den trying not to do anything that might injure her more.

Derpple and Ashie
November 4th, 2016, 06:57 PM
“Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Highpeak for a clan meeting,” called Ashstar powerfully, eyes flickering over his clan as they gathered.

“Honeykit, Badgerkit, Burstkit, Lightkit, Cherrykit, Silverkit, Otterkit,” called forth Ashstar, smiling at some of the youngest members of the clan. “Please step forward. Kits, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Honeypaw, Badgerpaw, Burstpaw, Lightpaw, Cherrypaw, Silverpaw and Otterpaw. Your mentors will be Bramblefur, Echofrost, Arrowheart, Flamingarrow, Barkskip, Jayflower, and Violetblossom respectively. I hope they will pass down all they know on to you each.” He smiled at them, and gave a respectful nod before continuing on in the clan meeting.

“Quailpaw, Autumnpaw, Lightningpaw, Wingpaw, Eaglepaw, please step forward,” he meowed to the many apprentices soon to bear the rank no more. “I, Ashstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Apprentices, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

“I do.”

“Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Quailpaw from this moment you will be known as Quailleaf. StarClan honors your determination and dedication, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan. Autumnpaw from this moment you will be known as Autumnleaf. StarClan honors your kindness and devotion, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan. Lightningpaw from this moment you will be known as Lightningclaw. StarClan honors your loyalty and dedication, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan. Wingpaw from this moment you will be known as Wingdrop. StarClan honors your curiosity and quick thinking, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan. Eaglepaw from this moment you will be known as Eagletalon. StarClan honors your bravery and strength, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan.”

“Infernoflame, please step forward.” He looked at the warrior, giving a deep, respectful nod of his head. “Infernoflame, is it your wish to give up the name of a warrior and go to join the elders?”

“It is.”

“Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given to us. I call upon StarClan to give you many moons of rest.” He paused for a moment before continuing. "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on he will be known as Infernodust.”

With that, Ashstar dipped his head, and jumped down from his place atop the Highpeak.

Ilovecats(:
November 4th, 2016, 10:05 PM
A she-cat bounded from the entrance of the camp into the clearing. "Hey guys, I'm back!! HEY! Anyone?" She sat and stared sightlessly at the bushes and logs. She sat back down and started calling for cat's names. What had happened? Where was Ashstar and everyone else? She peeked into all of the dens, but it was all abandoned! Where was everyone? Then she closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and woke up.

Ilovecats(:
November 4th, 2016, 10:17 PM
A helpless scream sounded from one of the dens and a blue-gray she-cat raced into the clearing, sweating and panting heavily. "Moonsteam, what happened in there?" A young warrior meowed. "A nightmare..." replied the blue-gray she-cat known as Moonstream. Moonstream bent down and slowly started to eat a small crow. "Yikes! Must've been a real bad one," said the warrior. "Yeah. Everyone... They... Dissapeared for no reason!" Moonstream mewed between bites. The warrior gasped, "Oh my! I would've been horrified!" "Well... I know that I was," meowed Moonstream once she finished the crow

Fel
November 5th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Echofrost met her apprentice's gaze with cool eyes, relaxing the glare that she had previously sported. She was rather pleased with the apprentice that she'd received, there would have been nothing more miserable than receiving a little StarClan obsessed snot. She probably would have had to kill the apprentice if that'd happened simply because she would not have had the patience for that type of cat. Twitepaw was different though, reminded her of herself in her earlier days aside from the fact that she was slightly more approachable. The bengal mix had never been approachable, nor interested in being so. She had one single companion to confide in and that was plenty for her, though she might make a friend out of this apprentice if she proved herself worthy. She wanted to get her fighting quickly so that the young molly could participate in the upcoming fight, not that she'd relay that information to her apprentice anytime soon. She would let her know when the time came, when she was sure that it was too late for Twitepaw to tell Ashstar a warning if she changed her side. "Let's go." She said simply, pushing herself to her paws and arching her back in a stretch that caused her hair to raise along her spine. "We have a lot to cover in a very short time." She didn't explain the meaning of that, a little curiosity would to the young calico good. Curiosity was one of the best motivations. @fenic! (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=21)

Though she was in fact quite curious over what subjects they'd cover during their lesson, Twitepaw was never a cat to ask questions whenever she could- if she didn't have something important to say, she just kept her words to herself, never exactly trying to spark any kind of uproar. She was more of a type of cat who liked to work behind the scenes, to make sure everything went as planned and that she was able to make everything work out for her own personal gain. She didn't like being in front and center, because the apprentice had some sort of feeling that it just wouldn't work out- and that when you get too much power, you'll get killed. It was arrogance which led so many cats to their deaths, and this apprentice didn't seem like she even had emotions- but she was only doing this for her own good, and her own survival. Nodding her head towards Echofrost quietly, she followed her movements carefully, wondering where the bengal cat was going to lead her this time. Just because she never expressed curiosity didn't mean she never thought about what would happen, but more the fact that she kept almost all of her own thoughts to herself, just in case of emergency. She thought before she spoke, and planned before she acted, unlike some of the cats you'd normally classify as 'evil', as 'non-believers'- she never thought of acting rashly to get what she wanted.

goddess of ducks
November 5th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Flamingarrow and Arrowheart padded in stride with each other from the warriors den to the apprentices den. Arrowheart poked his head in and called out. "Burstpaw, Lightpaw! Come on you two time for training!" He called into the den.

MaskedBandits
November 5th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Flamingarrow and Arrowheart padded in stride with each other from the warriors den to the apprentices den. Arrowheart poked his head in and called out. "Burstpaw, Lightpaw! Come on you two time for training!" He called into the den.

(Sorry!) Lightpaw was already awake, and raced outside when she heard her mentor. My first day of taining! YAY!! She skidded to a stop in front of Arrowheart, and looked up eagerly at him. "What're we gonna do today? Fight foxes? Defend the borders?" She let put a ferocious growl, clumsily swiping in midair. Nothing will ever get past me! || Awoken by his sister'a loud yowling, Burstpaw slowly padded into the clearing, looking down the whole time. E was a bit excited, but his fears were overwhelming. Whats the territory like? It's probably so big you could get lost! And foxes...! "Yes, Flammingarrow?" The orange tom stared at his paws, a bit jealous of his sister'a excitement. Why can't I be so enthusiastic?

Delta Reliant
November 5th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Amberstorm smiled as they entered the camp. He was really happy that the hunt went so well... He trailed off to the fresh-kill pile and deposited his prey.

Maplefur
November 5th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Amberstorm smiled as they entered the camp. He was really happy that the hunt went so well... He trailed off to the fresh-kill pile and deposited his prey.

Maplefur dropped her prey down next to his. "Feeling better?" She asked cheerfully, and butted her head on his shoulder.

Delta Reliant
November 5th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Maplefur dropped her prey down next to his. "Feeling better?" She asked cheerfully, and butted her head on his shoulder.
"Yeah, much better!" Amberstorm paused a moment later as his stomach growled "Okay maybe like 70% better." He eyed his rabbit from before Its a pretty big catch... "W-would you mind sharing the rabbit?..."

Maplefur
November 5th, 2016, 07:46 PM
"Yeah, much better!" Amberstorm paused a moment later as his stomach growled "Okay maybe like 70% better." He eyed his rabbit from before Its a pretty big catch... "W-would you mind sharing the rabbit?..."

"Are you kidding? Of course!" Maplefur was glad he offered the rabbit- she would have felt greedy taking it for herself, but she had been eyeing it the entire walk back.

Delta Reliant
November 5th, 2016, 07:51 PM
"Are you kidding? Of course!" Maplefur was glad he offered the rabbit- she would have felt greedy taking it for herself, but she had been eyeing it the entire walk back.
"Hahaha... alright then!" Amberstorm picked up the rabbit and led them both to a spot near the warriors den. "I... uh guess that you really like rabbits..."

Maplefur
November 5th, 2016, 07:53 PM
"Hahaha... alright then!" Amberstorm picked up the rabbit and led them both to a spot near the warriors den. "I... uh guess that you really like rabbits..."

"Yes, they're like, the best prey in all the territory!" Maplefur gave a little skip as she finished, further emphasizing her love of rabbits. "I could eat ten rabbits and still want more!" She sat down, looking at Amberstorm curiously. "What's your favorite prey?"

Delta Reliant
November 5th, 2016, 07:58 PM
"Yes, they're like, the best prey in all the territory!" Maplefur gave a little skip as she finished, further emphasizing her love of rabbits. "I could eat ten rabbits and still want more!" She sat down, looking at Amberstorm curiously. "What's your favorite prey?"
"Well... uh... it depends... i don't really have a favorite... it just depends on my mood" Amberstorm chuckled again and placed the rabbit carefully on the ground "But i could say that right now i feel like i want to eat some rabbit"

Maplefur
November 5th, 2016, 08:13 PM
"Well... uh... it depends... i don't really have a favorite... it just depends on my mood" Amberstorm chuckled again and placed the rabbit carefully on the ground "But i could say that right now i feel like i want to eat some rabbit"

Maplefur purred. "Well, besides rabbit, vole is also one of my favorites. If I had to pick between the two though, it'd definitely be rabbit." She eyed the rabbit on the ground, patiently waiting for Amberstorm to start eating.

Delta Reliant
November 5th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Maplefur purred. "Well, besides rabbit, vole is also one of my favorites. If I had to pick between the two though, it'd definitely be rabbit." She eyed the rabbit on the ground, patiently waiting for Amberstorm to start eating.
Amberstorm chuckled again and waited a few awkward seconds "D-do you want to take the first bite or...?"
(*Sprinkles awkwardness on situation*)

Maplefur
November 5th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Amberstorm chuckled again and waited a few awkward seconds "D-do you want to take the first bite or...?"
(*Sprinkles awkwardness on situation*)

Maplefur let out a mrrow of amusement. "Sure!" She leaned over and took a bite, sighing happily before pushing it towards Amberstorm.

Delta Reliant
November 5th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Maplefur let out a mrrow of amusement. "Sure!" She leaned over and took a bite, sighing happily before pushing it towards Amberstorm.
Amberstorm smiled widely, took the next bite and passed it back. He was starting to like this energetic she-cat.

Maplefur
November 5th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Amberstorm smiled widely, took the next bite and passed it back. He was starting to like this energetic she-cat.

Maplefur swallowed and paused. "So, tell me about yourself. What's going on in Amberstorm's life?" Taking another bite, she shoved it over again and turned her head in his direction.

Delta Reliant
November 5th, 2016, 08:23 PM
Maplefur swallowed and paused. "So, tell me about yourself. What's going on in Amberstorm's life?" Taking another bite, she shoved it over again and turned her head in his direction.
"Well. Not much... except for trying to avoid cats that might make me feel a bit anxious..." Amberstorm was trying to be honest. He took another bite and passed it back.

Maplefur
November 5th, 2016, 08:28 PM
"Well. Not much... except for trying to avoid cats that might make me feel a bit anxious..." Amberstorm was trying to be honest. He took another bite and passed it back.

Maplefur blinked, giving Amberstorm a serious look. "Are any cats bothering you?" She tried not to sound demanding, but she couldn't help the worry in her voice. She couldn't stand for cats picking on one another, and thinking that cats could be worrying him made her angry. She quickly glanced away from Amberstorm, trying not to feel so protective, although she was always like this with friends. She finally took another bite of rabbit and awkwardly passed it back.

Delta Reliant
November 5th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Maplefur blinked, giving Amberstorm a serious look. "Are any cats bothering you?" She tried not to sound demanding, but she couldn't help the worry in her voice. She couldn't stand for cats picking on one another, and thinking that cats could be worrying him made her angry. She quickly glanced away from Amberstorm, trying not to feel so protective, although she was always like this with friends. She finally took another bite of rabbit and awkwardly passed it back.
"W-well nobody in particular but... i tend to get anxious really easily... its hard to explain..." Amberstorm awkwardly took another bite and passed it back while looking away. Well i chose the worst subject to bring up.

Maplefur
November 5th, 2016, 08:42 PM
"W-well nobody in particular but... i tend to get anxious really easily... its hard to explain..." Amberstorm awkwardly took another bite and passed it back while looking away. Well i chose the worst subject to bring up.

"Oh..." Maplefur trailed off, mentally cursing herself for making it awkward. I shouldn't have said anything. She took another bite, shooting a worried glance at Amberstorm when she passed the rabbit back. Her tail tip flicked in annoyance at herself, and she quickly looked back at the ground, shifting her paws.

Delta Reliant
November 5th, 2016, 08:46 PM
"Oh..." Maplefur trailed off, mentally cursing herself for making it awkward. I shouldn't have said anything. She took another bite, shooting a worried glance at Amberstorm when she passed the rabbit back. Her tail tip flicked in annoyance at herself, and she quickly looked back at the ground, shifting her paws.
Amberstorm paused and sat there awkwardly for a minute. "Uhm... i guess ill ask how your life is right now?..." He was genuinely curious... under all the awkwardness.

Maplefur
November 5th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Amberstorm paused and sat there awkwardly for a minute. "Uhm... i guess ill ask how your life is right now?..." He was genuinely curious... under all the awkwardness.

"It's alright. I'm still getting used to being..." Being a clan cat. "To being a warrior. I mean, it feels like I just had my ceremony yesterday, but it's already been a couple moons."

Delta Reliant
November 5th, 2016, 08:53 PM
"It's alright. I'm still getting used to being..." Being a clan cat. "To being a warrior. I mean, it feels like I just had my ceremony yesterday, but it's already been a couple moons."
"Yeah... i uh, understand that feeling" Amberstorm stared awkwardly at his paws. I totally ruined this... moment?... "Its tough when you first become a warrior..."

Maplefur
November 5th, 2016, 09:00 PM
"Yeah... i uh, understand that feeling" Amberstorm stared awkwardly at his paws. I totally ruined this... moment?... "Its tough when you first become a warrior..."

"Wanna know what's the toughest?" Maplefur quickly went from being subdued to teasing. "Getting used to not needing to check the elders for ticks. That's something I won't miss!"

Delta Reliant
November 5th, 2016, 09:03 PM
"Wanna know what's the toughest?" Maplefur quickly went from being subdued to teasing. "Getting used to not needing to check the elders for ticks. That's something I won't miss!"
Amberstorm chuckled a bit "Actually the second day i was a warrior i accidentally did the elders ticks... it was pretty hilarious... I guess the hardest part is realizing you're actually not an apprentice anymore"

Maplefur
November 5th, 2016, 09:09 PM
Amberstorm chuckled a bit "Actually the second day i was a warrior i accidentally did the elders ticks... it was pretty hilarious... I guess the hardest part is realizing you're actually not an apprentice anymore"

"Exactly," Maplefur raised her paw to pat his shoulder, then leaned closer. "You gonna finish that rabbit, or..." Her green eyes flashed teasingly and she nodded down at the food by his paws.

Delta Reliant
November 5th, 2016, 09:11 PM
"Exactly," Maplefur raised her paw to pat his shoulder, then leaned closer. "You gonna finish that rabbit, or..." Her green eyes flashed teasingly and she nodded down at the food by his paws.
"Uh-oh, yeah!" Amberstorm took another bite and passed it back a bit embarrassingly. "Sorry about that..."

Maplefur
November 5th, 2016, 09:14 PM
:princess:"Uh-oh, yeah!" Amberstorm took another bite and passed it back a bit embarrassingly. "Sorry about that..."

Maplefur let out a laugh that rang across the clearing, and she quickly covered her mouth with her paw when several heads turned their way. "You're good," She managed to choke out between giggles. She leaned over, body still shaking, and took a bite before quickly shoving the rabbit back.

Delta Reliant
November 5th, 2016, 09:19 PM
:princess:

Maplefur let out a laugh that rang across the clearing, and she quickly covered her mouth with her paw when several heads turned their way. "You're good," She managed to choke out between giggles. She leaned over, body still shaking, and took a bite before quickly shoving the rabbit back.
Amberstorm couldn't help but join in the giggling. She... certainly is a very special cat... He took another bite and pushed back the rest of the rabbit. There was very little rabbit left and he wanted to give the rest to her.

Maplefur
November 5th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Amberstorm couldn't help but join in the giggling. She... certainly is a very special cat... He took another bite and pushed back the rest of the rabbit. There was very little rabbit left and he wanted to give the rest to her.

(Just noticed that random smily up there, don't know how it got there xD)

Maplefur looked down at the rabbit, then back at him. "You sure?" She asked hesitantly. She didn't want to take more than he was willing to give- he was, after all, the cat who caught it.

Delta Reliant
November 5th, 2016, 09:24 PM
(Just noticed that random smily up there, don't know how it got there xD)

Maplefur looked down at the rabbit, then back at him. "You sure?" She asked hesitantly. She didn't want to take more than he was willing to give- he was, after all, the cat who caught it.
(That will forever be the greatest mystery of our time.)

"Go ahead, i wasn't that hungry" Amberstorm chuckled and stretched out a bit.

Maplefur
November 5th, 2016, 09:26 PM
(That will forever be the greatest mystery of our time.)

"Go ahead, i wasn't that hungry" Amberstorm chuckled and stretched out a bit.

Maplefur purred gratefully, finishing the rabbit off in quick bites before stretching out besides him. "That was fantastic," she exclaimed with a sigh, turning around to give her back a few quick licks.

Delta Reliant
November 5th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Maplefur purred gratefully, finishing the rabbit off in quick bites before stretching out besides him. "That was fantastic," she exclaimed with a sigh, turning around to give her back a few quick licks.
Amberstorm smiled and stretched out further, slightly brushing up against her. In two seconds he had moved, it was rather embarrassing for him to do that. "Y-yeah... i made a good catch didn't i?"

Maplefur
November 5th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Amberstorm smiled and stretched out further, slightly brushing up against her. In two seconds he had moved, it was rather embarrassing for him to do that. "Y-yeah... i made a good catch didn't i?"

"You made a brilliant catch! You still have to teach me some time, I'm not gonna stop bothering you 'till you do." Settling even deeper into her spot, Maplefur tucked her paws under her chest and wrapped her tail against her body.

Delta Reliant
November 5th, 2016, 09:38 PM
"You made a brilliant catch! You still have to teach me some time, I'm not gonna stop bothering you 'till you do." Settling even deeper into her spot, Maplefur tucked her paws under her chest and wrapped her tail against her body.
"Yeah... i guess i will... its tough to learn though! so be warned!" Amberstorm made sure to keep a safe distance as he stretched for the last time. He settled into his spot and closed his eyes.

Brunch
November 5th, 2016, 11:36 PM
With a slight blink of appreciation towards Ashstar, Infernodust slipped back to the back of the crowd, his long, flames colored now or dancing with sparkles in the sunlight. An elder now...,Infernodust thought silently, his gaze full of wisdom now. Even though he had only been an elder for a few moments, he knew that he would be guiding his clan. The tom's tail flicked as his emerald gaze came across the new warriors, aleady missing his past duties. He knew, though, that he had served his clan well, and that he would in a new way, one that wouldn't cause his joints to ache. With a slight sigh and a new feeling if pride, Infernodust padded softly over to his new den, his ears twitching as the echoes of his chanting clan rattled off of the walls of the gorge.

Random Melody
November 5th, 2016, 11:40 PM
Quailpaw--No, Quailleaf now, stood straight, blinking up at her leader with wide ice blue eyes. Her ears were pricked forward, a completely proud look on her face. she'd done it--She'd done what she wanted to do, and she'd become a warrior. A real warrior. She glanced at Eaglepaw--No, Eagletalon, and gave a small smile before ducking her head, giving her chest fur a quick lick before looking around the clearing.

Starfall
November 6th, 2016, 12:12 AM
Wingdrop shivered and grinned 'I'm a warrior now' she thought to herself then began to laugh happily "I did it" she purred then licked her grey fur to try and clam her self down.

Captain
November 6th, 2016, 10:13 AM
Autumnleaf smiled happily, looking to Lightningclaw with a small twitch of her ears. Finally..We're finally here... She thought, her golden-brown fur shimmering in the warm sunlight as an affectionate and excited purr erupted from her. The american bobtail looked around at her beloved clan, ready for them to accept her as a new warrior. The she-cat was more than happy to serve them as a full-fledged warrior now.