PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Mottledcrow
August 17th, 2018, 09:34 PM
Spikes

"My mentor can't teach me anything I don't already know," scoffs the molly, arrogance amid her stride. "I just felt like being generous, today. The whole Clan will thank me after I've hunted an entire flock of birds and fowl for them to feast upon!" Any rational cat could claim that not only would this be an injustice abomination against the warrior code, but also that she'd never been capable of such a thing, being as young as she was. Any rational cat would be correct, of course. But Hazelpaw knew she could accomplish anything; especially something as simple as scrounging up a few extra pigeons. Besides, who could grouse about her wrongdoings whilst filling their empty belly? "Though, I suppose trotting alongside a full-fledged warrior wouldn't hurt, either."

Brilliance
August 17th, 2018, 10:39 PM
Fireflykit had always been the mischievous one out the litter of two. While his brother was the sweet charmer, he had the attitude of ‘I don’t care what you think’, which was genuine since he actually didn’t care what others thought of him. While he was intelligent, Fireflykit didn’t seem to...use that department. He was scolded, reminded that he was about to become an apprentice soon, and if he didn’t grow a maturity, he’d be stuck in the rank of a kit! While that haunted him...it didn’t do anything to lack his confidence in being a troublesome tom.

Possibly, he was being insensitive to the other cats in his clan, but as long as they didn’t bother him, then why should he mess with them? He had been known to put fire ants inside warriors’ nests, only to hide and hilariously watch their reactions. He was the one to pester the older cats, to cause trouble with the kits his age. It was a large number of factors as to why he didn’t get along with many cats. Mainly because everything he did, he caused destruction. Which was...fine. He wasn’t an entirely black cat, but didn’t they mean bad luck anyway?

On the other hand, Fireflykit had ‘’promised’’ to not cause any trouble, only to get his mother off his back when she figured it would be best for him to stay where she could see him. It wasn’t often that one would see Fireflykit without his brother, but lately his twin had opted to spending more time with Russetkit - it irked him that a she kit was getting in their way. He’d grumble and complain about it. For now, he focused on practicing his climbing. He used his claws to scratch at the bark of a thick tree, only making it upward for a bit before he would slide down, grumble, and try again. No matter how many times he tried, he ended up failing. His expression scrunched up, a little displeased. He backed up, crouching for a bit before he sped forward, jumping toward the tree, only to fall flat down on his back, his body twitching from the fall. ‘’Ah!’’ He shouted, exasperated. It’d be a miracle if he could make it to the first branch.

Empress Of Evil

Morning Flower
August 18th, 2018, 05:53 AM
Morning Flower trotted into the Warrior's Den with some freshly picked moss for her nest. As she entered some of the weeds of the entrance ruffled her fur. She slowed down as she approached her destination, and started to lay the moss down into her nest. After a bit of adjusting her nest was the way she wanted it, then continued to plop onto here side on the freshly laid moss and wash herself. She glanced around after a shiver ran up her spine as she felt you watching her. Once she spotted you, she smiled warmly, saying:

"Hello there, my name is Morning Flower. I'm new here, so I could use some friends. Would you like to talk?"

k!ngk3s
August 18th, 2018, 09:37 PM
WolfsongOfThunderClan

Ebonyscar was in the clearing looking around for cats to speak with.

WolfsongOfThunderClan
August 18th, 2018, 09:44 PM
@WolfsongOfThunderClan (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8246)

Ebonyscar was in the clearing looking around for cats to speak with.

Wolfsong padded into the clearing through the thick bracken that surrounded the ThunderClan camp her sleek white fur shining in the light of the sun as she made her way over to a small sunny patch in the clearing the young she cat having been in the forest shadowed by the trees was chilled, her fur fluffed up in an attempt to retain her body heat. Wolfsong sit's down in the sunny patch wrapping her black tipped tail around her front black tipped paws the dark color in stark contrast to her light pelt color, she looks around her icy blue eyes searching for a cat to talk to while she warmed up.

k!ngk3s
August 18th, 2018, 09:48 PM
Wolfsong padded into the clearing through the thick bracken that surrounded the ThunderClan camp her sleek white fur shining in the light of the sun as she made her way over to a small sunny patch in the clearing the young she cat having been in the forest shadowed by the trees was chilled, her fur fluffed up in an attempt to retain her body heat. Wolfsong sit's down in the sunny patch wrapping her black tipped tail around her front black tipped paws the dark color in stark contrast to her light pelt color, she looks around her icy blue eyes searching for a cat to talk to while she warmed up.
"Why hello Wolfsong!" Eboneyscar said

WolfsongOfThunderClan
August 18th, 2018, 10:22 PM
"Why hello Wolfsong!" Eboneyscar said

The white and black she cat's icy gaze glance at the sleek grey and black tabby tom. "Oh, hello Ebonyscar." she mewed her tail tapping lightly on the ground as it sways. "I didn't see you there."

k!ngk3s
August 18th, 2018, 10:24 PM
The white and black she cat's icy gaze glance at the sleek grey and black tabby tom. "Oh, hello Ebonyscar." she mewed her tail tapping lightly on the ground as it sways. "I didn't see you there."
"Want to go on a walk or something?" He asked

WolfsongOfThunderClan
August 18th, 2018, 10:28 PM
"Want to go on a walk or something?" He asked

Wolfsong nods getting to her paws her fur having been warmed considerably by the sun. "Sure." she spoke her ear flicking to the side. "Sounds fun."

Mottledcrow
August 18th, 2018, 10:31 PM
Spikes

"My mentor can't teach me anything I don't already know," scoffs the molly, arrogance amid her stride. "I just felt like being generous, today. The whole Clan will thank me after I've hunted an entire flock of birds and fowl for them to feast upon!" Any rational cat could claim that not only would this be an injustice abomination against the warrior code, but also that she'd never been capable of such a thing, being as young as she was. Any rational cat would be correct, of course. But Hazelpaw knew she could accomplish anything; especially something as simple as scrounging up a few extra pigeons. Besides, who could grouse about her wrongdoings whilst filling their empty belly? "Though, I suppose trotting alongside a full-fledged warrior wouldn't hurt, either."

[[Boop :happycat:]]

k!ngk3s
August 18th, 2018, 10:33 PM
Wolfsong nods getting to her paws her fur having been warmed considerably by the sun. "Sure." she spoke her ear flicking to the side. "Sounds fun."
"Lets go then!" He said

WolfsongOfThunderClan
August 18th, 2018, 10:47 PM
"Lets go then!" He said

Wolfsong moves to padd after Eboyscar her long slightly bushy tail swaying. "So, where do you have in mind?" she asked him.

k!ngk3s
August 18th, 2018, 10:49 PM
Wolfsong moves to padd after Eboyscar her long slightly bushy tail swaying. "So, where do you have in mind?" she asked him.
"I really dont know..." Ebonyscar said

WolfsongOfThunderClan
August 18th, 2018, 11:00 PM
"I really dont know..." Ebonyscar said

Wolfsong lets out a purr like laugh as she follows the grey and black tabby. "Then we're just going to walk randomly?"

k!ngk3s
August 18th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Wolfsong lets out a purr like laugh as she follows the grey and black tabby. "Then we're just going to walk randomly?"
"I guess?" Eboneyscar said and followed beside her.

WolfsongOfThunderClan
August 18th, 2018, 11:29 PM
"I guess?" Eboneyscar said and followed beside her.

Wolfsong sighs to herself, Ebonyscar seemed to not be very talkative today.

k!ngk3s
August 18th, 2018, 11:31 PM
Wolfsong sighs to herself, Ebonyscar seemed to not be very talkative today.Eboneyscar began to walk out of camp

mvoxhu
August 19th, 2018, 07:53 AM
A smile tugged at the corner of Cloverfeather's lips, her whiskers twitching happily as they stood away from her face. Her soft lightly coloured belly fur remained exposed as her amber eyes met his for a moment. In one swift motion, she leapt to her paws, shaking her curly pelt from the sandy earth that clung to her chestnut body. Striding over to the coal-black tom, Cloverfeather plopped down beside him, waking dust on the scalding day. Her ears twitched with amusement as she spoke, "You don't sound to upset about not having any duties today." Her casual statement hung in the air as she waited for his response, wanting to hear more of his sweet voice.

With a cheeky grin, Loon-nose tossed a glance to the she-cat who now lay beside him. His tail stroked against the dry terrain, seemingly like a broom as dust and dirt stuck to the dark strands. Loon-nose gave a mocking snort, before answering with a prompt; "Why would I be upset?". His voice was smooth, and certainly not lacking of its masculinity. It was a deep, rumbling-type voice, which heavily contradicted his friendly and bright personality. "It gives me more time to interact with the other members of the clan...And it also gives me more time to catch some dearly missed sleep." He gave a chuckle at his own words, carelessly shaking out his debris-filled plumage.

WolfsongOfThunderClan
August 19th, 2018, 08:44 PM
Eboneyscar began to walk out of camp

Wolfsong follows after Ebonyscar her sleek white pelt brushing past the bracken as she does.

k!ngk3s
August 19th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Wolfsong follows after Ebonyscar her sleek white pelt brushing past the bracken as she does.
Ebonyscar was by her side walking with her

Static
August 23rd, 2018, 06:10 PM
Burning forest walked into camp, looking exhausted.The thick-firred tabby had been trying to hunt all day,despite the heat.Despite his efforts,He had came back empty pawed.He had seen prey,but they had both gotten away.Most of the prey seemed to be trying to escape the heat.'Can't rally blame them in this heat.I should probably be doing the same.'The Tom thought.The heat was nearly unbearable to him because of his thick fur,but he always wanted to be doing something for the clan.If he wasnt,he felt like he was being lazy,even if it was just a small break.This could be beneficial to the Tom,or detrimental because he would work himself half to death.
Burningforest yawned,standing up.He had rested long enough.He had come back empty handed,and he didn't plan on eating until he was able to bring something back in return.

Checkmate

Leucos
August 23rd, 2018, 06:18 PM
Burning forest walked into camp, looking exhausted.The thick-firred tabby had been trying to hunt all day,despite the heat.Despite his efforts,He had came back empty pawed.He had seen prey,but they had both gotten away.Most of the prey seemed to be trying to escape the heat.'Can't rally blame them in this heat.I should probably be doing the same.'The Tom thought.The heat was nearly unbearable to him because of his thick fur,but he always wanted to be doing something for the clan.If he wasnt,he felt like he was being lazy,even if it was just a small break.This could be beneficial to the Tom,or detrimental because he would work himself half to death.
Burningforest yawned,standing up.He had rested long enough.He had come back empty handed,and he didn't plan on eating until he was able to bring something back in return.

Checkmate
Hazeltooth flicked his ears once he saw Burningforest walk into the clearing he did notice that the tom was exhausted but what confused him was the tabby barely even took a break . His tail swished as he stood up now walking over to the other tom a Genuine look of concern on his face "...you...alright ? " he asked as he was in a tail length of the tom his deep voice rumbled within his chest .

Static
August 25th, 2018, 12:39 PM
Hazeltooth flicked his ears once he saw Burningforest walk into the clearing he did notice that the tom was exhausted but what confused him was the tabby barely even took a break . His tail swished as he stood up now walking over to the other tom a Genuine look of concern on his face "...you...alright ? " he asked as he was in a tail length of the tom his deep voice rumbled within his chest .
Burningforest paused after seeing the Tom approach him."I'm fine.I was just about to go hunting."Burning forest replied.It was obvious he and just been hunting not long ago though sense there was a few fallen leaves in his fur that he had forgotten about.

Leucos
August 25th, 2018, 01:49 PM
Burningforest paused after seeing the Tom approach him."I'm fine.I was just about to go hunting."Burning forest replied.It was obvious he and just been hunting not long ago though sense there was a few fallen leaves in his fur that he had forgotten about.
"why?...you've just returned . you should rest " Hazeltooth meowed now hesitantly taking a seat and wrapped his tail around his paws . His ears swiveled backwards once he heard some apprentices playing mossball making him lower his head a bit , he never really got the chance to play mossball when he was young since he didn't trust anyone at all causing him to hide.

RedHead
August 26th, 2018, 08:25 PM
At the sound of another cat's voice, the white she-cat turned towards the green-eyed tom. Blizzardpaw smiled shyly when she heard his greeting. "That's umm... very nice of you," she mewed, quite unsure of how to respond. "And I'm not waiting for anybody, kind of just sitting here since I have nothing better to do," She said with a sigh. She turned her icy blue gaze back to the tom and offered a small smile hoping he'd be able to do something about her boredom.
(Sorry, this one is short)

Jaggedpaw let his tail-tip flick back and forth in just the slightest as he watched the feline, smiling at her shy smile. “Well, I try to be the nicest I can.” He responded. Not entirely true, he could have his aggressive moments, but for the most part, yes, he was very nice. Especially towards she-cats. He had to make a good first impression, right?
“Well, now you’ve got something better to do.” He purred, waving his tail for her to follow him. “I think I’ve got just the thing to prove that to you.” He looked back at the feline once, “oh, and it’s Jaggedpaw by the way, if you didn’t know.” Then his silver striped pelt dissapered through the camp exit, his words hanging in the air. He stopped upon exiting the camp, waiting for the light-colored molly to follow him.

Dark
August 28th, 2018, 08:59 AM
Jaggedpaw let his tail-tip flick back and forth in just the slightest as he watched the feline, smiling at her shy smile. “Well, I try to be the nicest I can.” He responded. Not entirely true, he could have his aggressive moments, but for the most part, yes, he was very nice. Especially towards she-cats. He had to make a good first impression, right?
“Well, now you’ve got something better to do.” He purred, waving his tail for her to follow him. “I think I’ve got just the thing to prove that to you.” He looked back at the feline once, “oh, and it’s Jaggedpaw by the way if you didn’t know.” Then his silver striped pelt disappeared through the camp exit, his words hanging in the air. He stopped upon exiting the camp, waiting for the light-colored molly to follow him.

Blizzardpaw felt her pelt heat up. Never before had a tom given her this kind of attention, and she wasn't entirely sure how she should react or respond to all of this. The she-cat purred silently as her tail flicked back and forth across her front paws, and she looked up at him with her bright blue eyes. This was definitely taking her mind off of her boredom and she was glad that Jaggedpaw was the one to talk to her.
"Yeah, I do," The white she-cat purred with a small smile. "Oh?" She asked when the tom mentioned having something to prove that she had something better to do I wonder what it could be She thought to herself excitedly. Upon hearing Jaggedpaw mention his name she gave a small nod, "My name is Blizzardpaw," She said absentmindedly as she followed him out into the territory.
(The quality of this post could have been better in my honest opinion)

wickedvirtues
August 29th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Fireleaf

Tigerslash walked into the clearing, his striped pelt smoothed down against his lean frame as he glanced around, deciding to grab a piece of prey before heading out to do something productive. Making his way towards the fresh-kill pile, he scanned the lifeless stack of prey. He choose a mouse near the top of the pile and took it into his maw, padding over to a shaded corner, plopping his prey down and taking a bite, scanning his surroundings and his Clanmates.

k!ngk3s
August 29th, 2018, 09:54 PM
Fireleaf

Tigerslash walked into the clearing, his striped pelt smoothed down against his lean frame as he glanced around, deciding to grab a piece of prey before heading out to do something productive. Making his way towards the fresh-kill pile, he scanned the lifeless stack of prey. He choose a mouse near the top of the pile and took it into his maw, padding over to a shaded corner, plopping his prey down and taking a bite, scanning his surroundings and his Clanmates.
Applepounce did not see the tree and came up on the other side of the tree to take a nap

wickedvirtues
August 29th, 2018, 10:23 PM
Applepounce did not see the tree and came up on the other side of the tree to take a nap

Tigerslash glanced over at the she-cat, taking a bite of his mouse and wondering if he should try to make conversation. There's no harm trying, besides, if I don't, there will be awkward silence.. he swallowed and turned. "Hello," he mewed after a moment, his voice slightly awkward, as if he wasn't sure if he should speak or not.

k!ngk3s
August 29th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Tigerslash glanced over at the she-cat, taking a bite of his mouse and wondering if he should try to make conversation. There's no harm trying, besides, if I don't, there will be awkward silence.. he swallowed and turned. "Hello," he mewed after a moment, his voice slightly awkward, as if he wasn't sure if he should speak or not.
"Hm?' Applepounce said and opened her eyes

|+sari+|
August 30th, 2018, 12:33 PM
it's Ok)
A calico tortoiseshell tom patted into the clearing it looked pretty empty but that's what you would expect with a gathering going on the tom held his head high now scanning the clearing he stopped once he saw ivorysong making him smile . With a flick of his tail hazeltooth walked up to her looking calm as usual the she cat was one of the kindest cats in the clan and that he likes you couldn't really find a genuinely nice cat these days . Once he was in a few mouselengths away of her he stopped " good day ivorysong. Not up for the gathering ? Heh I couldn't blame ya after what happened last time I wouldn't want to go myself . And besides with all the tensions going on its best not to go. You know the old saying history repeats itself . " he meowed after that he looked around the clearing one last time then back at her " it's better without a lot of cats isn't it? It's ..calming " he added with a smile and a twitch of his whiskers .

(We should totally start this up again :3 )

Ivorysong glanced up from her grooming, and she blinked her eyes slowly in greeting as she got to her paws. She felt a smile spread over her maw at the sight of the tom cat. What was his name again? Hazelfang? No, no... oh, now she remembered. It was Hazeltooth. She felt a small sense of relief that she wouldn't have to embarrass herself over forgetting his name. She lightly trotted over to him until she was a tail length away. "Oh, I wanted to go to the gathering... I was a bit disappointed when I was told to stay here and guard the camp, but you're right, with all the violence and tension, I have to admit it is quite calming to stay in camp. Peaceful and quiet." She gave her ear a flick as a leaf landed on it. She gazed up at the stars a moment before returning her attention to the tom. "So, how have things been going for you? Have you been doing well?" She felt movement in her belly. Her kits were restless today. She let out a little sigh. Ever since her mate had been killed on the Thunderpath, she had been hoping that she could keep her pregnancy a secret. She just didn't think she could take any more pity. Of course, she knew she would need to tell the Clan soon. Just not yett. She could already imagine the words her Clanmates would say: "Oh, no! You need to care for kits too? Won't they just be a reminder of your dead mate? Oh, you poor thing!" She cringed inwardly. She wished everything was just back to normal. She shook her head and returned her attention to Hazeltooth, giving him a small smile.

Leucos
August 30th, 2018, 03:54 PM
(We should totally start this up again :3 )

Ivorysong glanced up from her grooming, and she blinked her eyes slowly in greeting as she got to her paws. She felt a smile spread over her maw at the sight of the tom cat. What was his name again? Hazelfang? No, no... oh, now she remembered. It was Hazeltooth. She felt a small sense of relief that she wouldn't have to embarrass herself over forgetting his name. She lightly trotted over to him until she was a tail length away. "Oh, I wanted to go to the gathering... I was a bit disappointed when I was told to stay here and guard the camp, but you're right, with all the violence and tension, I have to admit it is quite calming to stay in camp. Peaceful and quiet." She gave her ear a flick as a leaf landed on it. She gazed up at the stars a moment before returning her attention to the tom. "So, how have things been going for you? Have you been doing well?" She felt movement in her belly. Her kits were restless today. She let out a little sigh. Ever since her mate had been killed on the Thunderpath, she had been hoping that she could keep her pregnancy a secret. She just didn't think she could take any more pity. Of course, she knew she would need to tell the Clan soon. Just not yett. She could already imagine the words her Clanmates would say: "Oh, no! You need to care for kits too? Won't they just be a reminder of your dead mate? Oh, you poor thing!" She cringed inwardly. She wished everything was just back to normal. She shook her head and returned her attention to Hazeltooth, giving him a small smile.
Hazeltooth felt some nervousness as they started talking to each other ,after a while he decided to sit down with his tail wrapping around his paws "I've been well.... and I agree , it is calming . " he meowed. He raised his eyebrow though as he heard her sigh " are you alright ? " he asked with a twitch if his whiskers . ( Sorry for it being short >-<)

|+sari+|
August 31st, 2018, 05:26 PM
Saplingpetal didn’t understand if that was considered a...bad thing. Darkfur didn’t look too bad to make as a friend. Again, she guessed it was because of his disabilities. Believe it or not, cats were picky - especially she cats. Inwardly, she pitied him but didn’t dare voice that opinion as she was afraid he would snap at her. Aww, you poor thing...she shook her head, sadly watching as he nervously kneaded the ground with his paws. It was probably embarrassing for him to admit that aloud. Darkfur appeared to be a tom that didn’t take chances. She didn’t recall seeing him around much. Unless she had, and just didn’t notice his appearance. Saplingpetal was a busybee social butterfly that made a friend every chance she got. “I have a fear of rejection too, if I’m honest.” She told him, softly. She felt that if she could relate to him, then it would be easier for him to open up. “You make different sound like being a bad thing, silly tom!” Saplingpetal giggled. She eyed him with a bright look in her eyes, her eyes trailing his physique. His hind leg was twisted, curiously going in-depth shown in her gaze. “...how did it happen?” She asked, oddly becoming introverted. Saplingpetal wasn’t afraid to ask questions but she didn’t know when personal meant personal. Her nosy personality was no more than a curious one. She had stared at his hind leg for a moment, but not out of a vehement gaze. She kept a steady unreadable sparkle in her eyes until her eyes trailed up to meet his face once again as her ears flicked at his answer. Again, she felt a rock sink into her stomach. Maybe it was because she didn’t like seeing others alone. Saplingpetal was naturally friendly and bubbly. She always had more than enough energy and provided an elegant step that matched along with it. “There will be others,” she assured, gently. The best comforting she provided was her tail wrapping around him in a soft manner. “But sometimes it’s always better to have one true friend than many fake ones.” Switching over to another topic as he continued to finish off the squirrel, and Saplingpetal began to groom him under diligent care, while he talked, she lifted herself up a bit to groom around his ears. “Oh, Darkfur! We need to get you out more!” She joked. She got back to her paws after finding that she was satisfied with the clearing. Then she playfully jabbed him with a paw to his chest, “Have you stopped exploring because of...well, you know what.” She indicated to the twist of his leg. She couldn’t blame him if he stopped leaving so much because of what happened to him. When she started to groom his chest fur thoroughly, she felt his tongue on top of her head. It made her purr as she liked the idea of helping to groom others and being groomed in turn. It was a form of generosity and trust, and it never hurt to always stay clean. “Oh, the stars are amazingly beautiful!” She chimed, bubbly. “I especially love nights with a full moon! And all those stars and their brightness! And then they twinkle! It’s just something I could look at for days...” she gushed, having to pull back from under his neck at the words tumbling from her mouth. “We should totally stargaze sometime!” She bubbled, having to believe that spending time with her new friend was ideal. Saplingpetal was always ready for any activity; a moral belief that she should experience everything in life no matter how minimum it was. So far, she liked Darkfur’s company. Yet, she was between the line of whether she pitied him or wanted a genuine friendship. She didn’t want him to think that she only was considering to be his friend just because she felt sorry for him. Time had a way of changing or developing feelings, so she went along with seeing how things would go between them if she wanted a genuine friendship. Her enticing and sweet personality made it easy for her to get along with anyway, so it was never a problem.

Darkfur has began talking about his past, prompting Saplingpetal to pull back from her grooming as well to give him her attention. The she cat nodded briefly, then lowered her neck down to give Darkfur an easier access to groom it. She tilted her head to began grooming the side of his face lightly. “So, Thunderclan isn’t only your home but it has sentimental value to you as well?” She asked, pausing for a quick moment. “How did your parents die?” Another curiously nosy question from her. Her ears pinned down to her head. “I never knew my parents,” her whiskers twitched, “I was pretty much a nomad my entire life.” She huffed. She honestly didn’t remember much of a kithood. She could smell the faint scent of milk, and feeling of other fluffy bodies around her but after her eyes opened, those were gone. Physically she was warm by a lit fire, but her heart was devoid of any emotions and that alone was a cold feeling. Saplingpetal amusingly hummed as Darkfur mentioned that she wasn’t mousebrained. His words following after was true to her heart. Another moral that she learned; I made a mistake. We all done it before. Start fresh. Start anew. Tomorrow is a new day. Saplingpetal let out an inaudible sigh, but Darkfur was right; she didn’t regret her kit. Even if Jaggedpaw was a pawful more than she expected. For one kit, he sure was rowdy! And annoying! An all around brat! Humming once again after Darkfur was finished, Saplingpetal coyly added, “I suppose you Thunderclan toms are very charming. Wouldn’t you agree?” A laugh followed after her words at her own silliness. Then, she leaned down to start grooming his flank. “Growing up in Thunderclan, though...what is it like?” She looked up at him once more, her blue eyes blinking. “Did you have plenty friends as kits? What is it like to train as an apprentice? What about your mentor? How were they? Do all Thunderclanners know how to climb trees? Because I can’t climb trees for the life of me! I tried a couple times but I continued to fall! Yet, I suppose I’m a klutz - something I can’t do anything right,” she paused to snort, “But, I think it would be sooooo fun to climb up the tallest tree and watch sunsets or sunrises! Although I think I would be scared of climbing down more than up. I don’t like heights. They, um, they make me hurl if I realize how far up I am, haha. - “ Saplingpetal paused, bursting into a fit of laughter. “I’m talking too much aren’t I? I’m so sorry! I don’t like talking too much. But, I just love talking! It’s like that I have this hate-Love relationship when it comes to talking because most cats don’t like a talkative feline and some does - which I do appreciate. I mean, there’s nothing wrong with talking, you know what I mean? It’s how you make friends. And, I’m telling you now! By all the stars in the sky - I was soooo lonely as a rogue! No one to talk to but the voices in my head. Literally....and...I’m talking too much again.” Saplingpetal realized blowing a puff of air out and shaking her head. She looked down shyly at her paws with slightly rosy cheeks from embarrassment.
RosePelt145

Darkfur's ears perked up as she spoke, and he gave a tilt of his head. "Oh?" As she spoke her next words, he gently flicked her ear with the tip of his tail. "For me, being different is what is causing the problems in my life..." he shrugged his shoulders, causing his muscles to ripple under his sleek, night black pelt. As she continued to study him, he silently awaited her next words. When she spoke up, he had to adkit he was surprised by her question. Not a lot of cats asked him about the cause of his injury... yet, they didn't really need to. The whole half moon he had spent in the medicine cat den, in horrible pain and unable to walk... everyone had known about it, and the news spread... "I had been out on a hunting assignment when I was still a young apprentice, and I was climbing up a large rock after a squirrel when I slipped and fell off the edge... and after I was well enough to leave the medicine cat den, I had been bullied with nicknames like 'Twistedpaw' and 'Lamepaw' instead of my actual name, which was Darkpaw at the time." he gazed down at his paws as he went quiet, wondering what she was thinking. Was she horrified? Surprised? Pitying? He started to think maybe it had been a mistake to tell her about the accident. He should have just let her wonder. He neatly tucked his forepaws underneath his chest, his tail tip flicking with nervousness. He glanced up when she gently wrapped her tail around him, and a hint of surprise was in his amber gaze before he blinked it away. He gave her a small smile, then nodded at her words. "That is true... to have only one true friend will bring more happiness than having a lot of fake ones..." he tilted his head. "Oh, really?" he teased back, giving an amused flick of his ears. He felt a smile spread over his maw, but that smile disappeared at her question. He gave a small nod. "Yeah... if I use it too much, it will ache and hurt pretty bad, and so when I go out, I can't travel very far, because walking too much causes pain. Like an elder with a back problem." As she groomed his chest, he groomed her head, a small smile on his maw as she babbled gushingly about the beauty of the stars. When she mentioned stargazing sometime, he paused his grooming his friend to affectionately give her cheek a quick lick. "I would very much like that" he said with a purr and a smile. He would love to stargaze with his new friend. Stargazing was one of his favourite things to do, but to have someone beside him to share the beauty of the stars with, maybe even challenge them to a counting game... it sounded like loads of fun!

He nodded as she spoke again, turning his head a bit to help her groom his face better. "Yeah... I would feel like I was dishonoring my parents somehow if I left the place where they gave birth to me and raised me... I know it sounds crazy, but they loved this place so much..." he shrugged again, then his face grew sad at her next question. "Oh... well, they both died in battle. Not uncommon, but still saddening, nonetheless..." he glanced up at her. "Oh, wow, I'm very sorry about that... I couldn't even imagine what it would be like if I didn't know my own parents... but, you're not a nomad now, though, are ya?" he said his last words teasingly, sweeping his tail around to indicate the full camp around them. "You have many friends, and ThunderClan is your family now." he nodded, sure of himself. He blinked in surprise at her next question. "Charming?" he gave a thoughtful tilt of his head. "Well, I never thought about it, but I suppose we are... hmm..." he blinked as she talked again. He smiled at her, resting his tail on her head. "Ah, you're just full of questions, aren't you?", he purred. "I only had two friends as a kit, actually. To train as an apprentice... it is challenging, and exhausting, and sometimes frustrating. But, when you step up on the Highledge and receive your warrior name, after all those moons of hard work and exhausting lessons... that feeling of pride and accomplishment is one of the best in the -." he stopped talking as she began to babble again, and with a twinkle in his eyes, he decided to just listen to her talk, a wide smile on his maw and a sparkle of amusement in his amber eyes. He loved to hear her talk like this. Her voice had a sweet and musical tone to it, and when she babbled, all bubbly and excited, he had to admit, it was cute. It made her look like a kit. As she gazed down at her paws shyly, cheeks rose pink with embarrassment, he let out a light laugh, flicking her ears gently with his tail before withdrawing it. His friend was bashful, he now knew that, and he didn't want her to think of herself as annoying. He smiled gently at her. "It's okay, Saplingpetal. You can talk all you like. I'm more of a listener than a talker, anyway, so just talk all you want and I'll just, ah, listen." he gazed at her with genuine interest in his amber orbs, hoping she would keep talking. She had the most interesting way of speaking. He quite enjoyed listening to what she had to say.

Hazelfish
August 31st, 2018, 08:29 PM
Hazelfish walks out into the clearing and realized he had fallen asleep in the medicine den. He walked over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a vole and sat down and took a bite out of it.

Empress Of Evil
September 1st, 2018, 03:16 AM
Fireflykit had always been the mischievous one out the litter of two. While his brother was the sweet charmer, he had the attitude of ‘I don’t care what you think’, which was genuine since he actually didn’t care what others thought of him. While he was intelligent, Fireflykit didn’t seem to...use that department. He was scolded, reminded that he was about to become an apprentice soon, and if he didn’t grow a maturity, he’d be stuck in the rank of a kit! While that haunted him...it didn’t do anything to lack his confidence in being a troublesome tom.

Possibly, he was being insensitive to the other cats in his clan, but as long as they didn’t bother him, then why should he mess with them? He had been known to put fire ants inside warriors’ nests, only to hide and hilariously watch their reactions. He was the one to pester the older cats, to cause trouble with the kits his age. It was a large number of factors as to why he didn’t get along with many cats. Mainly because everything he did, he caused destruction. Which was...fine. He wasn’t an entirely black cat, but didn’t they mean bad luck anyway?

On the other hand, Fireflykit had ‘’promised’’ to not cause any trouble, only to get his mother off his back when she figured it would be best for him to stay where she could see him. It wasn’t often that one would see Fireflykit without his brother, but lately his twin had opted to spending more time with Russetkit - it irked him that a she kit was getting in their way. He’d grumble and complain about it. For now, he focused on practicing his climbing. He used his claws to scratch at the bark of a thick tree, only making it upward for a bit before he would slide down, grumble, and try again. No matter how many times he tried, he ended up failing. His expression scrunched up, a little displeased. He backed up, crouching for a bit before he sped forward, jumping toward the tree, only to fall flat down on his back, his body twitching from the fall. ‘’Ah!’’ He shouted, exasperated. It’d be a miracle if he could make it to the first branch.

Empress Of Evil

A light brown tabby was playing by herself in the area next to the nursery, batting a piece of moss into the air and trying to hit it again and again before it hit the ground. Her face scrunched up into an expression of joy as she successfully flung it up. Although she was nearly ready to be an apprentice and also looked like one, Ashkit still had her moments where she acted like she was only 3 moons old. And then there were other times were Ashkit was more serious than half the kits her age. It really just depended on her mood. But when she was cheerful like this, she was less mature than everyone else her age.

Ashkit giggled happily until the piece of moss dropped to the ground like a stone. Then she stopped and simply stared at the moss for a few moments before moving away with a pout. Now that her game was over, she would have to find something else to do. Maybe she could find someone else and play with them! The thought brightened her and immediately a smile had found its way onto her face again.

She trotted around the camp, her tail high in the air and a friendly smile perched on her face. The smile was so friendly however, that it almost looked a little fake, but this was Ashkit’s actual smile and it was genuine. Hmm, I wonder who wants to play with me, she thought. Ashkit could’t help but notice that she rarely had anyone who wanted to play with her except for her mother and a nice kit named Lightningbugkit. Recently she hadn’t seen much of Lightningbugkit, and it disappointed her a little because she wanted to play with him, but she knew that she would be fine. If he wasn’t going to be there for her so that they could play together, then she would just have to find someone else.

Ashkit looked around the camp, when a cry nearby attracted her attention. She whipped her head around, concern already blazing in her eyes as she heard the frustration in the voice. Her eyes landed on a tom kit, who looked to be around her age. Lightningbugkit? She thought, noticing the familiar pelt pattern. She immediately rushed over, thinking that it was the kind tom and worried that he may’ve hurt himself, judging by the way that he was lying on the ground. She leaned over the body as she reached it, cocking her head sideways so that she could look at the face the right way. Disappointment pulled at her as she realised that it wasn’t Lightningbugkit. It was his brother.
Ashkit hadn’t had the best interactions with Fireflykit. Her first impression of him was that he was just an arrogant tom cat who thought he was better than everyone else, and even though it had been a while since they had last interacted, she still believed that. She stood back and let the tom get up, not offering a paw to help him up. She doubted that he would want that anyway.

Mango
September 2nd, 2018, 11:45 AM
Swiftkit was still sleeping
Witheredkit went to sleep.

Mango
September 2nd, 2018, 11:53 AM
“Hmmm....” Fernkit was thinking hard. She hadn’t opened her eyes till a few sunrises ago, so she didn’t know the camp all that well. Suddenly a place popped into her mind. “Maybe... the Highpeak!” She shot out of the nursery, pausing to let Witheredkit begin running.
Witheredkit purred and darted out of the nursery. Kithood was for getting in trouble and having fun. She’d take full advantage of that.

Mango
September 2nd, 2018, 12:04 PM
Cherrydawn looked up at the warrior with an apologetic look as the little black and white tom bounced up to the warrior. "Yes!" he said triumphantly. "and it's the same with the grass that grows just outside the nursery what it hasn't rained or when the morning is too hot and the water on the ground dries too fast.

"That's called dew, Yarrowkit." Cherrydawn corrected with a shake of her head. "Sorry. He is very curious and in the space inside the nursery, there's not a lot for him to do. and I suppose he must be fond of plants."

as the shecat spoke, Yarrowkit was busily looking the strange, big cat up and down. "Eight... nine... you have a lot of those pink marks on you where there's no fur."

Cherrydawn nearly swallowed her tongue. "Yarrowkit!" aghast, she reached out a paw and caught the young tom by his tail to pull him back toward her. "We don't make comments like that about other cats! It's rude!" With a look of abject horror in her gaze meowed, "I am so sorry, Peachrain."
Peachrain purred to Cherrydawn,” It’s fine. Kits are curious. They don’t mean harm, they are just curious.” She nodded to Yarrowkit,” Yes. Those are called scars. Cats get them in battle. It’s a cut that never goes away.” She meowed gently understanding the kits curiousity.

Mango
September 2nd, 2018, 12:06 PM
FlickKit let out a squeak of excitement as he saw DreamKit. He leaped at her, grabbing her scruff and pulling her down. “Hi! What’s up?”
Dreamkit blinked,” You. You are above me.” She replied not really getting that is was a way of asking how you are doing.

Mango
September 2nd, 2018, 12:09 PM
{Eek I didn't get your mention, looks like my name was ado-corrected.}

Icepaw stretched her limbs as her snow white pelt took in the bright sun. She was bored, her mentor wasn't here none of her friends were free and it appeared there was not one member of her family in sight. Not even Ashpaw or Lightningflash. She thought flicking her tail tip in displeasure. Duel hued eyes scanned the clearing once more looking for someone to interact with, there has to be at least one of her Clanmates that was free. Finally she spotted a she-cat eating a sparrow. I've not talked to her before. Pinkpaw was it? I think she's a former kittypet. The frosty feline mused as she began to head over gabbing a small squirrel on her way over. "Mind if I join you?" She asked sitting down before the older apprentice had a chance to respond.

{My apologies for the late response.}

At Fawnsong's request the flaming feline smiled and headed off towards the fresh kill pile her giant coming out in more of a scamper. Once at the jeep of prey Flamingrose nodded though it till she spotted the black bird her new acquaintance had asked for. It was the last she could do the young molly kept telling herself, she had woken her up by clumsily tripping over her. It was embarrassing to admit but true. Grabbing a mouse for herself the ginger molly headed back over to her denmate. "Here you go, a nice crow." She exclaimed placing the bird in front of the fawn hued feline. With that she sat down rapping her tail neatly around her paws. Her green eyes scanned the clearing as the wind ruffled the branches over head. "Nice day." The molly commented before taking a bite of her mouse.

(So sorry it’s super delayed)
Pinkpaw flicked her tail slightly,” Sure. It’s Icepaw, correct?” She asked wanting to ensure that she had the name correctly. Wanting to be polite she offered share the sparrow with her,” Want to share the sparrow?” She asked respectfully. Pinkpaw’s voice was soft and whispy, she knew she was a weakling. She honestly would be fine being a kittypet again, though her love for fresh prey would keep her in the wild forever.

k!ngk3s
September 2nd, 2018, 02:29 PM
Witheredkit went to sleep.[time skip?]

Charmer
September 2nd, 2018, 04:15 PM
Peachrain purred to Cherrydawn,” It’s fine. Kits are curious. They don’t mean harm, they are just curious.” She nodded to Yarrowkit,” Yes. Those are called scars. Cats get them in battle. It’s a cut that never goes away.” She meowed gently understanding the kits curiousity.

Cherrydawn smiled gratefully, relieved that Peachrain was no offended and taking Yarrowkit's questions in stride. Of all her children, he was the most curious. He would talk her ears off from dawn until moonhigh if she let him. And there didn't seem to be any limits to his curiosity either. He had questions about everything: why do cats have different color fur? How do birds fly? Why do big cats eat mice instead of just drinking milk like him? It was endless, exhausting, and often embarrassing depending on who the kit was talking to.

Yarrowkit cocked his head, wondering. He had never been cut before. When he played with his brothers and sisters, Cherrydawn was always sure to remind them all to keep their claws in. The little black and white tome looked at the old warrior again. "Do they still hurt?"

RedHead
September 3rd, 2018, 08:32 AM
The medicine cat rolled her eyes, nudging Jaggedpaw harder than necessary as she did so. ”Shut up, you’re the worst!” The words were more teasing than harsh, but she gave him a pointed glare as she told him to “shut up”. Sometimes he tended to overdo things, and Caliaflame didn’t like the way that he acted around her sometimes. Most of the time, however, they were the best of friends. He’d been so young when they’d first become friends, and part of her was surprised that they’d managed to make it this far. She wouldn’t have seen herself becoming friends with someone like this now, but since they were already together… I guess I’m stuck with you forever. The she cat snorted upon thinking the words, but she didn’t say anything out loud.

”I’m perfectly capable of dealing with her myself, thanks.” Caliaflame hadn’t meant for those words to come out so sharply. She liked fighting her own battles, she wasn’t a huge fan of someone trying to step in and fight them for her… and even though she hadn’t meant to hurt Jaggedpaw’s feelings, she was afraid she might’ve come off a little rough. Especially since he’d probably been kidding in the first place. Her stance softening just a little, Caliaflame sighed and forced herself to make gentler eye contact with her friend. ”Sorry. I mean, you’re welcome to try, but I’m pretty sure she’d send you running aaaallll the way back to me to fix you up. And, let’s be honest, you would not want me in charge of your healing after something like that.”

A wicked grin spread over Caliaflame’s face as she eyed Jaggedpaw pointedly, glancing over the tom’s smaller frame. She might’ve been small for a she cat (it was in her blood, really) but at least her friend was smaller than she was. Barely, but at least for now, she was bigger than him. ”Speaking of healing, you’ve been fine lately, right? No sickness or anything, nothing I need to fix up?” Caliaflame was a little more protective over the younger tom then she would have been with most clanmates. Despite the fact she had quite a few siblings, Jaggedpaw was like a younger brother to her, and she treated him… pretty much how she would treat a younger brother. It felt like she spent a lot of time worrying about him, maybe a little more than she needed to, but she couldn’t help it. It was her job to care for her clanmates, and Jaggedpaw was, after all… one of them.

Jaggedpaw simply laughed as he was nudged harshly, stumbling on his paws a little, but regaining his balance quickly. He was growing stronger and more coordinated every day, even in those times when he didn’t train with his mentor. Jaggedpaw liked to keep himself fit and strong, and he spent a lot of time moving around and simply exercising just for the fun of it. He was still young, but he had started to develop those muscles he’d need when he became a full warrior.

He noted the sharp tone in her voice, though the silver tomcat understood that Caliaflame liked to be independent. She liked to handle things on her own. He got that, he was the same way. He didn’t appreciate other’s meddling in his business. That was why he had mostly been joking when he told Caliaflame that. Mostly. He still felt some sense of protectiveness over her, wanting to watch out for her. “If I was rash and fight her right now... probably. If I waited a few moons for me to grow, there might be very different standings.” He purred, narrowing his eyes playfully. The tomcat knew he was going to grow to be a taller cat, he was taller than most apprentices his age. His mother also told him how he inherited a lot of his traits from his father, who was a larger cat. And though he didn’t talk to him much, Jaggedpaw had seen his half-brother, Sparrowstream, who shared his father’s blood. And Sparrowstream was very tall. Though he was half Windclan, and had a more slim frame. Jaggedpaw hoped he was more muscular, but not bulky. He still wanted to be fast as well as strong.

Upon net next statement, Jaggedpaw let out snort. “I know you’re the medicine cat Cals, but you don’t need to ask me if I’m okay.” He laughed, shaking his head a little bit. “If I was hurt, I’m pretty sure I’d come to you right away.” He meowed afterwards, though his tone was soft and teasing, making sure not to hurt her feelings. Jaggedpaw wasn’t sure if what he says was completely true though. If he got hurt, especially if it was in a battle where many cats got hurt, he felt as if he would try to be the last one to be healed. He may be prideful and rude, but he wasn’t selfish. And he cared more about others than cats would normally think.

sunset_lynn
September 3rd, 2018, 10:32 AM
Rainpetal was cleaning herself in camp, a routine she practiced quite often, as she had such long, fluffy fur that got dirty quickly. She was working on her right foreleg when a feeling of boredom and lonelieness swept over her. She sighed, licked her fur couple more times, and stretched. She didn't sleep that well last night, and it showed in her red eyes, and slow manner. She continued to lick, humming a song she heard a bird singing, before she killed it. Thinking of that delicious bird, Rainpetal's stomach growled. Apparently, she was hungry, along with her need for sleep and boredom. Great. Rainpetal hissed to herself, and went back to grooming.

_Fern_
September 3rd, 2018, 04:58 PM
Witheredkit purred and darted out of the nursery. Kithood was for getting in trouble and having fun. She’d take full advantage of that.

Fernkit raced after Witheredkit, but her short legs couldn’t keep up. The brown tabby fell in behind Witheredkit. She tried to think of some way to beat her. Fernkit didn’t give up that easily!

Aspenglide
September 4th, 2018, 01:15 AM
(Hi, I'm new. Hope I'm doing this right)
Waspwing washed her tail in the clearing near the nursery, silently wondering when Passionstar would give her daughter, Hornetkit, a mentor. Though Hornetkit had just turned 6 moons old a day ago, Waspwing thought her daughter should be first to receive a mentor, as she tended to be proud and impatient. Not too far away, Hornetkit was sitting by herself, swatting playfully at a moth that had decended low enough for her to reach, seemingly oblivious to her mentor situation.

Hornetkit knew her mother was upset about her not receiving a mentor, but she figured Passionstar would get to her eventually- besides it was easier to wait than to try talking to another warrior; Hornetkit had been dreading it, being as solitary as she was. She wondered silently, as she swatted absentmindedly at the moth, if her mentor would like her, or if she'd like the mentor; if her mentor would be patient or not; if she would be good enough to even receive one; she paused- would she have to prove herself worthy? She had never exactly gotten along with most cats, though she usually just avoided them all together, and she didn't play much with the other kits in the nursery- just the occasional game of hide and seek. Her heart sank; if there was a test, she would undoubtedly fail.

Madelaine
September 4th, 2018, 03:27 PM
(Hi, I'm new. Hope I'm doing this right)
Waspwing washed her tail in the clearing near the nursery, silently wondering when Passionstar would give her daughter, Hornetkit, a mentor. Though Hornetkit had just turned 6 moons old a day ago, Waspwing thought her daughter should be first to receive a mentor, as she tended to be proud and impatient. Not too far away, Hornetkit was sitting by herself, swatting playfully at a moth that had decended low enough for her to reach, seemingly oblivious to her mentor situation.

Hornetkit knew her mother was upset about her not receiving a mentor, but she figured Passionstar would get to her eventually- besides it was easier to wait than to try talking to another warrior; Hornetkit had been dreading it, being as solitary as she was. She wondered silently, as she swatted absentmindedly at the moth, if her mentor would like her, or if she'd like the mentor; if her mentor would be patient or not; if she would be good enough to even receive one; she paused- would she have to prove herself worthy? She had never exactly gotten along with most cats, though she usually just avoided them all together, and she didn't play much with the other kits in the nursery- just the occasional game of hide and seek. Her heart sank; if there was a test, she would undoubtedly fail.

Featherdust has been hunting outside of camp when she had come back to the clearing. She dropped all of her prey off at the fresh kill pile. The molly looked around the clearing and spotted Hornetkit. She made her way over to the kit with a smile. "Hello Hornetkit." she meowed. Featherdust always wanted to start conversations with kits even if she didn't want any of her own. She felt her heart sink when she saw this kitten. No kit at 6 moons deserved to not have a mentor. " Did the leader not give you a mentor yet? " Featherdust asked.

Starfall
September 5th, 2018, 12:19 AM
Suspiciousmindz

Snowy paws tred against the flattened grass in the camp, short, golden pelt an absolute mess. The tom had managed to fall out of the tree he was climbing, but, with an insane amount of luck, still managed to catch that stupid squirrel. Without harming himself too badly. The warrior dropped the squirrel down on the seemingly low fresh kill pile than let out a sigh, ocean blue optics brimming with emotions.
(I'm dying I'm sorry for the incredibly short and bad starter hshshsh)

Aspenglide
September 5th, 2018, 01:55 AM
Hornetkit froze for a moment, feeling the familiar uncomfortable prickle in her pelt whenever she was around someone else- she had seen Featherdust here and there, and occasionally the warrior had spoken to her, but she didn't know her that well. "Um....n-no, not yet, but I'm sure Passionstar will get to it soon."

Waspwing heard her daughter and joined the two of them "It's shameful, is what it is. Passionstar is against my daughter becoming a warrior, that's what it is." Hornetkit lowered her head "It's not that mother, I'm sure Passionstar is just busy. Besides it's only been a few days." Waspwing hissed at the young kit "What are you talking about? You're not even an apprentice yet, what do you know about any of this?" Hornetkit shrank back and stayed silent for the rest of the conversation

k!ngk3s
September 5th, 2018, 07:05 AM
Morning Flower trotted into the Warrior's Den with some freshly picked moss for her nest. As she entered some of the weeds of the entrance ruffled her fur. She slowed down as she approached her destination, and started to lay the moss down into her nest. After a bit of adjusting her nest was the way she wanted it, then continued to plop onto here side on the freshly laid moss and wash herself. She glanced around after a shiver ran up her spine as she felt you watching her. Once she spotted you, she smiled warmly, saying:

"Hello there, my name is Morning Flower. I'm new here, so I could use some friends. Would you like to talk?"
Snaketop saw her and said "Why hello there! What do you want to talk about?"

Cutie1200
September 5th, 2018, 12:15 PM
(Hello anyone here?)

tye
September 5th, 2018, 05:16 PM
After waking up from the sun's welcoming heat within the apprentice den, the russet feline stood up with a loud yawn that ended with a couple licks from her black lips. She took time to groom her disarrayed long fur from head to tail like she always does every morning. Foxpaw was taking her leisurous time until her head shot up, green eyes flashed remembering from yesterday. I'm an apprentice now! Oh, foxdung I forgot. Instead of an excited purr like most apprentices, she only let out an irritated sigh once taking a glimpse at her plump body. Ferretfang will make quite a workout for me, she huffed at the thought. Without further delay, Foxpaw exited from the den and made her way in the crowded clearing. Instead of searching for Ferretfang, she sat down looking out to see if she's around. And in the back of her mind, she hoped she's not. That means more 'Fox time', she calls it, for her.

boomboxdragon

SuspiciousMindz
September 6th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Suspiciousmindz

Snowy paws tred against the flattened grass in the camp, short, golden pelt an absolute mess. The tom had managed to fall out of the tree he was climbing, but, with an insane amount of luck, still managed to catch that stupid squirrel. Without harming himself too badly. The warrior dropped the squirrel down on the seemingly low fresh kill pile than let out a sigh, ocean blue optics brimming with emotions.
(I'm dying I'm sorry for the incredibly short and bad starter hshshsh)

['tis okay]

Green eyes flickered around the clearing. They rested upon a familiar pelt -- Dayhum. However, the moment the feline decided to move towards the tom, a dark figure moved rapidly in her peripheral vision, causing the bengal mix to jump and spin to face the nonexistent creature. In the process, a hiss had left Treetiger and left her pelt spiked up and in a stance ready to be tackled. Upon seeing no one there, she felt her heart start to race more. Was she really able to see him now? Wouldn't that make things worse?! The thoughts stressed her out and she didn't know how to shove them away.

Charmer
September 6th, 2018, 11:24 PM
Cherrydawn smiled gratefully, relieved that Peachrain was no offended and taking Yarrowkit's questions in stride. Of all her children, he was the most curious. He would talk her ears off from dawn until moonhigh if she let him. And there didn't seem to be any limits to his curiosity either. He had questions about everything: why do cats have different color fur? How do birds fly? Why do big cats eat mice instead of just drinking milk like him? It was endless, exhausting, and often embarrassing depending on who the kit was talking to.

Yarrowkit cocked his head, wondering. He had never been cut before. When he played with his brothers and sisters, Cherrydawn was always sure to remind them all to keep their claws in. The little black and white tome looked at the old warrior again. "Do they still hurt?"

With a curious paw, Yarrowkit reached forward to touch a pink scar on the shecat’s leg with his paw.

“Yarrowkit!” Cherrydawn gasped, catching the little tom’s scruff in her mouth as he reached. In a second she had lifted him by his scruff leaving the little tom hanging from her jaws.

“Mooooooom!” He wailed in protest.

“Manners!” Cherrydawn growled through clenched jaws. “Before you touch another’s cats scars, ask if it’s ok.”

tye
September 8th, 2018, 08:09 PM
Ears flickered, nose twitched, the maine coon apprentice still slumbered through other cats' chatter and roundabouts in the den. He didn't know why the large tom slept longer than others, it's not like he's lazy sort to say- it's just his body and brain tells him it's time to..sleep. Perhaps, it's because he was a runt? He'll never know. From soundless pitch black of mind came across blurry colors, clearing up to a scenery. This dream again.. Sleepypaw was in a smaller kit form and he looked up to meet unwelcoming set of brown eyes of his mother. Before the name Sleepykit he was named Cyan or so he was told. Then a sudden bitter cold wind swept up his fragile body, his eyes focused on the blurry vision of trees, bushes..smell of pine surround him. The feline was hanging from a cat's mouth and next thing he ended up here. Each sleep comes vivid, fragment of his recurring dream. "Nuisance..," he mumbled, eyes slowly opening up to the sight of his clanmates enjoying their day.

"It's time to get up."

[open]

Mango
September 9th, 2018, 10:58 AM
[time skip?]
(Yeah)
Witheredkit flickered her eyes open and remembered she fell asleep while playing and pawed at her friend gently.

Mango
September 9th, 2018, 11:02 AM

She could tell that Cherrydawn seemed rather worn out by Yarrowkit and she felt a little bad that Cherrydawn had to deal with her. She glanced at Yarrowkit,” They don’t hurt anymore but it’s easier for them to re-open if I were to be clawed there than the rest of my fur.” She replied. She knew that they were easier to puncture than the rest of her fur after all.

Mango
September 9th, 2018, 11:08 AM
Fernkit raced after Witheredkit, but her short legs couldn’t keep up. The brown tabby fell in behind Witheredkit. She tried to think of some way to beat her. Fernkit didn’t give up that easily!
Witheredkit kept running towards the base of highpeak. She stopped and the bottom and began to make her way up the rock ledge. She thought the race was to the top of highpeak.

k!ngk3s
September 9th, 2018, 03:27 PM
(Yeah)
Witheredkit flickered her eyes open and remembered she fell asleep while playing and pawed at her friend gently.
Swiftkit jumped on her back and began pawing her head

_Fern_
September 9th, 2018, 04:43 PM
Witheredkit kept running towards the base of highpeak. She stopped and the bottom and began to make her way up the rock ledge. She thought the race was to the top of highpeak.

Fernkit skidded to a halt at the base of Highpeak. Her green eyes widened when she saw Witheredkit climbing it. “Come down!” She yowled, “Before anyone sees you!” Fernkit couldn’t begin to imagine the trouble they’d be in if Passionstar saw them climbing the Highpeak. Then a thought hit her. What if we could make it to the top without anyone seeing us... She shook her head, pushing the thought away.

Mango
September 9th, 2018, 06:04 PM
Swiftkit jumped on her back and began pawing her head
Witheredkit giggled,” Hey!” She purred.

Mango
September 9th, 2018, 06:06 PM
Fernkit skidded to a halt at the base of Highpeak. Her green eyes widened when she saw Witheredkit climbing it. “Come down!” She yowled, “Before anyone sees you!” Fernkit couldn’t begin to imagine the trouble they’d be in if Passionstar saw them climbing the Highpeak. Then a thought hit her. What if we could make it to the top without anyone seeing us... She shook her head, pushing the thought away.
She glanced at Fernkit,” What harm is it. Not like Starclan will kill me. Besides they never assign kits to apprentice duties for punishment.” She yowled as she boosted herself a little further. She was half way there, she could do it.

k!ngk3s
September 9th, 2018, 07:33 PM
Witheredkit giggled,” Hey!” She purred.
Swiftkit sliped off and fell in front of her

_Fern_
September 10th, 2018, 12:32 AM
She glanced at Fernkit,” What harm is it. Not like Starclan will kill me. Besides they never assign kits to apprentice duties for punishment.” She yowled as she boosted herself a little further. She was half way there, she could do it.

Fernkit thought that Witheredkit had a good enough reason. All worries were pushed from her mind. “I bet I’ll make it to the top before you do!” She yowled before springing up to the first paw hold. Her white paws scrambled for a grip to launch herself higher up. Getting into trouble was just part of the thrill of things anyway. It was fun to do something bad and see the older cats reactions.

Mango
September 10th, 2018, 01:17 PM
Swiftkit sliped off and fell in front of her
Witheredkit looked down,” Swiftkit are you okay!” She asked scared that Swiftkit was dead.

Mango
September 10th, 2018, 01:23 PM
Fernkit thought that Witheredkit had a good enough reason. All worries were pushed from her mind. “I bet I’ll make it to the top before you do!” She yowled before springing up to the first paw hold. Her white paws scrambled for a grip to launch herself higher up. Getting into trouble was just part of the thrill of things anyway. It was fun to do something bad and see the older cats reactions.
Witheredkit kept carefully making her way up.

_Fern_
September 10th, 2018, 04:12 PM
Witheredkit kept carefully making her way up.

Determined to beat Witheredkit, Fernkit tried to climb as fast as she can. In her mind, nothing was going to stop her from reaching the top before Witheredkit. Her paws recklessly flew up the Highpeak, occasionally slipping and causing Fernkit to panic. But once she had a firm hold again, worry was replaced by determination.

k!ngk3s
September 10th, 2018, 06:00 PM
Witheredkit looked down,” Swiftkit are you okay!” She asked scared that Swiftkit was dead.
Swiftkit didnt get up

Mango
September 11th, 2018, 07:22 AM
Determined to beat Witheredkit, Fernkit tried to climb as fast as she can. In her mind, nothing was going to stop her from reaching the top before Witheredkit. Her paws recklessly flew up the Highpeak, occasionally slipping and causing Fernkit to panic. But once she had a firm hold again, worry was replaced by determination.
Witheredkit heard Fernkit slip some and called back,” You okay?” She was being careful looking for a place to plant her paw before moving her paw there and slowly making her way up. How does Passionstar just bound up here?

Mango
September 11th, 2018, 07:33 AM
Swiftkit didnt get up
Witheredkit in a panicked frenzy began pawing Swiftkit extensively,” Please don’t be dead Swiftkit. Or sick. I can’t carry you to another clan so you can get healed by their medicine cat!”

k!ngk3s
September 11th, 2018, 07:36 AM
Witheredkit in a panicked frenzy began pawing Swiftkit extensively,” Please don’t be dead Swiftkit. Or sick. I can’t carry you to another clan so you can get healed by their medicine cat!”
"Boo!!" Swiftkit said and shot up

Mango
September 11th, 2018, 03:25 PM
"Boo!!" Swiftkit said and shot up
Withedkit gave a squeal and fell backwards,” Don’t scare me!”

_Fern_
September 11th, 2018, 04:09 PM
Witheredkit heard Fernkit slip some and called back,” You okay?” She was being careful looking for a place to plant her paw before moving her paw there and slowly making her way up. How does Passionstar just bound up here?

Fernkit nodded. “Yeah, I’m fine.” The brown tabby leaped to another paw hold, and was now a tail length from Witheredkit. “There’s no way you can beat me!” She growled playfully.

k!ngk3s
September 11th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Withedkit gave a squeal and fell backwards,” Don’t scare me!”
"B-but I want to" Swiftkit said and waked over to her

Mango
September 11th, 2018, 06:35 PM
Fernkit nodded. “Yeah, I’m fine.” The brown tabby leaped to another paw hold, and was now a tail length from Witheredkit. “There’s no way you can beat me!” She growled playfully.
She growled as she realized where Fernkit was, she gritted her teeth and boosted herself forward, not being careful, all that mattered was winning. She felt her claws skim the top of the highstone but she lost her grip and fell to the ground and a small thud followed her landing.

Mango
September 11th, 2018, 06:37 PM
"B-but I want to" Swiftkit said and waked over to her
Witheredkit narrowed her eyes and then fell down gasping and salivating This ought to teach him a lesson.

k!ngk3s
September 11th, 2018, 06:54 PM
Witheredkit narrowed her eyes and then fell down gasping and salivating This ought to teach him a lesson.
"Witheredkit?" Sswiftkit said and began to shake her "N-No!!!" He said

_Fern_
September 12th, 2018, 12:27 AM
She growled as she realized where Fernkit was, she gritted her teeth and boosted herself forward, not being careful, all that mattered was winning. She felt her claws skim the top of the highstone but she lost her grip and fell to the ground and a small thud followed her landing.

Eyes wide with horror, Fernkit swung her head around to look at Witheredkit. “Are you okay?” She called down, worry filling her voice. She slowly made her way down the rock to stand beside Witheredkit.

Mango
September 12th, 2018, 08:04 AM
"Witheredkit?" Sswiftkit said and began to shake her "N-No!!!" He said
Witheredkit let him shake her for a bit then jumped up and pounced on him giggling.

Mango
September 12th, 2018, 08:05 AM
Eyes wide with horror, Fernkit swung her head around to look at Witheredkit. “Are you okay?” She called down, worry filling her voice. She slowly made her way down the rock to stand beside Witheredkit.
She glanced at herself no scratches, my paws hurt a little, but I guess I’m all good. she flicked her tail,” Yeah I’m fine.”

k!ngk3s
September 12th, 2018, 08:08 AM
Witheredkit let him shake her for a bit then jumped up and pounced on him giggling.
"Witheredkit!!!" Swiftkit said and ran away into the clearing

Mango
September 12th, 2018, 02:08 PM
"Witheredkit!!!" Swiftkit said and ran away into the clearing
She giggled,” I scared you!”

_Fern_
September 12th, 2018, 04:44 PM
She glanced at herself no scratches, my paws hurt a little, but I guess I’m all good. she flicked her tail,” Yeah I’m fine.”

Fernkit let out a huge sigh of relief. “Thank StarClan!” She mewed. What if Witheredkit has been seriously hurt? They’d be in so much trouble! “Should we get back to the nursery?” Fernkit began helping Witheredkit up.

k!ngk3s
September 12th, 2018, 04:49 PM
She giggled,” I scared you!”
"N-no you didnt!" Swiftkit said and walked back in

Leucos
September 12th, 2018, 08:35 PM
~Wishing Well~
Fallingsnow flicked her left ear and sighed as she looked down at her kit ,she never thought that she will be a mother . She wasn't a perfect cat , she's done what most will consider bad things in her past , she was young and mousebrained what would you expect? She didn't really listen to her parents sometimes even when she knew they were right , causing her to get into some bad situations but luckily she managed to get herself out of them and had no harm done , well... Harm that didn't cause a lot of damage . Her tail was wrapped around Mosskit while her body was curled around her as well , letting the little feline use her stomach fur as a pillow and a way to warm up . She honestly wanted a tom at first since toms were a bit easier , and they'll most likely take after the father , but when she saw mosskit the first time .....all of that vanished and her thoughts only went towards making sure her little kit was safe.

Her green eyes shined while a smile crawled on to her face ,not long after a purr escaped signaling that she was content . Fallingsnow began humming a tune one that will hopefully mosskit will remember as she grows ,the humming soon turned into her singing softly "Hush little baby, don't say a word,
Mommas gonna buy you a mockingbird.

And if that mockingbird won't sing,
mommas gonna buy you a diamond ring,
And if that diamond ring turns brass,
Mommas gonna buy you a looking glass ~" she sang which somehow turned into a whisper . She heard it when she was little from her mother too , her mother was indeed a kittypet and she thought it was cool , she didn't think it was such a horrible thing as most clanners say. She found out that she had kittypet cousins a moon ago too.but sadly they already passed. She hummed the rest of the tune and decided to gently sit up ,once she did she pressed her nose to mosskits head gently and smiled yet again.

Madelaine
September 12th, 2018, 08:52 PM
|| Checkmate ||

Mosskit was curled up beside her mother with tiny rumbles of purrs escaping from her. She let out a small new as she blindly looked up at Fallingsnow. Her eyes had not open yet, so she was as blind as a bat. The little kitten rested her head on her mother's stomache. Mosskit stood her little body up and fell right back down. She then cured back up against her mother. She settled down again only to be disturbed away. Mosskit felt her mother stand up, causing her to let out a squeak. She began to shake, but then everything got better when she heard her mother sing to her.

Leucos
September 12th, 2018, 09:19 PM
|| Checkmate ||

Mosskit was curled up beside her mother with tiny rumbles of purrs escaping from her. She let out a small new as she blindly looked up at Fallingsnow. Her eyes had not open yet, so she was as blind as a bat. The little kitten rested her head on her mother's stomache. Mosskit stood her little body up and fell right back down. She then cured back up against her mother. She settled down again only to be disturbed away. Mosskit felt her mother stand up, causing her to let out a squeak. She began to shake, but then everything got better when she heard her mother sing to her.
Fallensnow folded her ears back once her kit let out that squeak and saw that she fell down it's alright , she's fine . No need to worry . When you need to Really worry is when she leaves the nursery . When she leaves the nursery , that's when the trouble begins . Oh why can't they stay kits forever ?this world's full of foxdung...and most kits are being thrown into it at the worst time possible .... Why did I have to have a kit now when everything's messed up? she let out a sigh and wrapped her tail around mosskit once again "it's alright Mosskit, mommas here . I'll be always here. " she cooed. or I hope I'll be ..... . She then started purring again to let Mosskit know that it was alright and started to clean the kitten behind her ears .

boomboxdragon
September 13th, 2018, 01:05 AM
→ Ferretfang←

Ferretfang had been awake before sunrise.
She'd been assigned the dawn patrol, thankfully allowing the tortoiseshell time to relax after waking with a buzz. She'd been a warrior for six seasons, and yet only the day before had Passionstar graciously gifted her the chance to train one of the next generations. The entire night following her gaining an apprentice. she'd been restless, her nerves working the best of her mind into a tangled mess. She considered waiting outside of the apprentice den for Foxpaw to wake up, but after deciding that would look particularly eager, she stuck with speaking politely to a few senior warriors before she noticed the slight stirring of the den.
As the plump apprentice emerged, the older molly felt her long tail stand on end. She excused herself from the other warriors, beginning her walk to the smaller she-cat.
"Foxpaw," She called, raising her chin and attempting to sound confident. Ferretfang may have been quivering internally, but, thankfully, she had mastered her external facade. She came to rest in front of Foxpaw, her tail wisping to the side.
"I apologize for being busy yesterday. I would have liked to start your training on time, but we'll certainly catch up in no time. I'll give you the option of your first lesson; would you like to hunt, work on fighting, or would you like to take your first tour of ThunderClan territory?"

[[ vermillion ]]

RedHead
September 13th, 2018, 06:56 AM
Cosmo
[Sunscorch and Morningblood]

A golden tomcat lay in the clearing, gently grooming his pelt. His tongue swept across his fur in rhythmic strokes, and he paused, lifting his electric blue eyes to scan the clearing. Sunscorch hadn’t had anything fun to do the entire day, and he was getting antsy. He appreciated some time alone from time to time, but I much made him uncomfortable. Because then he felt like cats didn’t want to talk to him. And even though he was less egotistical than he had been in his apprentice moons, he still had a streak of pride that could be hurt. And not wanting to be talked to hurt it. Standing up, Sunscorch faced the clearing, his posture friendly and open. Hoping that someone would come and talk to him. If not, well, then he might have to go talk to a cat himself. Not that he minded, he would just rather a cat come to him.

Cosmo
September 13th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Cosmo
[Sunscorch and Morningblood]

A golden tomcat lay in the clearing, gently grooming his pelt. His tongue swept across his fur in rhythmic strokes, and he paused, lifting his electric blue eyes to scan the clearing. Sunscorch hadn’t had anything fun to do the entire day, and he was getting antsy. He appreciated some time alone from time to time, but I much made him uncomfortable. Because then he felt like cats didn’t want to talk to him. And even though he was less egotistical than he had been in his apprentice moons, he still had a streak of pride that could be hurt. And not wanting to be talked to hurt it. Standing up, Sunscorch faced the clearing, his posture friendly and open. Hoping that someone would come and talk to him. If not, well, then he might have to go talk to a cat himself. Not that he minded, he would just rather a cat come to him.

A golden and white she-cat, her fur complemented by the light on her pelt and her golden eyes strode confidently into the clearing. She scanned the clearing for one of her friends, preferably not her siblings because she was trying to avoid them after Caliaflame's disappearance. She knew it would strike her brother especially hard. Morningblood's gaze caught on a tom, a golden one. She remembered seeing him before, but realized that she had forgotten his name. She might have felt ashamed if she was a different cat. But she was still Morningblood, and she was quite prideful, never would she admit her faults. She walked over to the tom gracefully, and sat down in front of him. "Hello there," She said nonchalantly.

Hexict
September 14th, 2018, 08:27 AM
[ Cosmo ]

Tail flicked as he sat in the clearing, watching the other apprentices with their mentors. After the death of his own mentor he had been putting off finding a new one - sadly leading to him being a bit behind in the training. But the grey and white tom barely took note of the fact that he hadn't been out for training recently. His thoughts drifted off to Blackstorm and Honeyfur, wishing that they were still and, but knowing that there was nothing that could be done about it. It wasn't like the tom was wallowing in his grief. He missed them, dearly, but he simply used that fear and pain of losing people, making him for determined to protect those that he cared about. He sighed as he wondered if his siblings were currently out training, and if they were, were they hunting or fighting? Maybe they were just taking a stroll... For the first time since he could remember, the tom actually felt a bit lonely.

(sorry for late post - also, sorry for the short post~)

Teza
September 14th, 2018, 11:04 AM
Brilliance

Icy-blue eyes glanced across the clearing of bustling cats, glaring at every one that passed by the she-cat that owned them. The apprentices running around made her glad she didn't have kits or an apprentice of her own to deal with, what with their immature views on life. Then again, they didn't really know any better so she couldn't blame them for being that way. It was the warriors that were the stupid ones. She rolled her eyes at the thought of some of the warriors in Thunderclan with their care-free attitudes. Creamfrost hadn't realized her claws were digging into the ground at the thought of them until there were already deep marks in the earth beneath her paws. She'd been laying in the shade for only a few moments, her tail flicking in anticipation.

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 14th, 2018, 01:27 PM
- Fireleaf -

SunPelt Walked Into the Clearing And Sat Down Looking To See If LeafHeart Made it In

Brilliance
September 14th, 2018, 10:06 PM
Brilliance

Icy-blue eyes glanced across the clearing of bustling cats, glaring at every one that passed by the she-cat that owned them. The apprentices running around made her glad she didn't have kits or an apprentice of her own to deal with, what with their immature views on life. Then again, they didn't really know any better so she couldn't blame them for being that way. It was the warriors that were the stupid ones. She rolled her eyes at the thought of some of the warriors in Thunderclan with their care-free attitudes. Creamfrost hadn't realized her claws were digging into the ground at the thought of them until there were already deep marks in the earth beneath her paws. She'd been laying in the shade for only a few moments, her tail flicking in anticipation.

Passionstar wasn't always the one to let stress overfill his thoughts. He was one with a care-free attitude, a can-do-anything mindset. This wasn't always true, though. Focusing on a clan, the other clans, the cats within his clan? He could understand the buildup of stress, but he's buried it down, and did what he considered to be ''healthy''; repress them. He was positive that he would implode soon, but not today. He was moving on strong, and usually what calmed his nerves was a good run. He was never in a place long enough for his clan mates to find him. It was probably a bad trait for a leader, but anyone who knew Passionstar knew he was not the cat to be stationary. He needed to move around or his body would twitch out of anxiousness. So, after his run, he slowed his pace to a slow trot, waving his tail and nodding his head respectively towards a few of his clan mates - that was including Creamfrost, who he saw lounging in the shade. But, he haven't gotten far since he noticed the stink-eye look that she was delivering towards everyone, even the noticeable way her claws left marks into the earth. Being Passionstar, he learned to get to know his clanmates, trying to figure out what made them irate. He haven't successfully chosen a good replacement deputy yet, so he was the main authority figure that others sought answers from.

He trotted towards Creamfrost, nodding his head towards her to get her attention, ''Aye, you alright there?'' He asked, his ears twitching a bit, breathing just a little heavily until it slowed into a more manageable pace.

Madelaine
September 14th, 2018, 10:43 PM
Fallensnow folded her ears back once her kit let out that squeak and saw that she fell down it's alright , she's fine . No need to worry . When you need to Really worry is when she leaves the nursery . When she leaves the nursery , that's when the trouble begins . Oh why can't they stay kits forever ?this world's full of foxdung...and most kits are being thrown into it at the worst time possible .... Why did I have to have a kit now when everything's messed up? she let out a sigh and wrapped her tail around mosskit once again "it's alright Mosskit, mommas here . I'll be always here. " she cooed. or I hope I'll be ..... . She then started purring again to let Mosskit know that it was alright and started to clean the kitten behind her ears .

Mosskit snuggled closer to her mother every time Fallensnow she said words in her soft voice. She starred up with her eyes closed and let out a mew as she began to purr.
(Writers Block) Checkmate; (I finally found it!)

Teza
September 15th, 2018, 12:46 AM
Passionstar wasn't always the one to let stress overfill his thoughts. He was one with a care-free attitude, a can-do-anything mindset. This wasn't always true, though. Focusing on a clan, the other clans, the cats within his clan? He could understand the buildup of stress, but he's buried it down, and did what he considered to be ''healthy''; repress them. He was positive that he would implode soon, but not today. He was moving on strong, and usually what calmed his nerves was a good run. He was never in a place long enough for his clan mates to find him. It was probably a bad trait for a leader, but anyone who knew Passionstar knew he was not the cat to be stationary. He needed to move around or his body would twitch out of anxiousness. So, after his run, he slowed his pace to a slow trot, waving his tail and nodding his head respectively towards a few of his clan mates - that was including Creamfrost, who he saw lounging in the shade. But, he haven't gotten far since he noticed the stink-eye look that she was delivering towards everyone, even the noticeable way her claws left marks into the earth. Being Passionstar, he learned to get to know his clanmates, trying to figure out what made them irate. He haven't successfully chosen a good replacement deputy yet, so he was the main authority figure that others sought answers from.

He trotted towards Creamfrost, nodding his head towards her to get her attention, ''Aye, you alright there?'' He asked, his ears twitching a bit, breathing just a little heavily until it slowed into a more manageable pace.

As soon as the she-cat noticed Passionstar approach her mood seemed to change from that of an irritated elder to more of that of an accepting one. It wasn't much change, but it was something, right? as he spoke she sheathed her claws and glared up at him. *He must have just gotten back from prancing around in the forest,* she thought, noticing his irregular breathing. She wasn't worried though, as it seemed to go down quickly enough. While the she-cat may not care too much for her clanmates' attitudes, she still loved them dearly. Of course, she'd never admit it, but it wasn't any of their business what she thought of them. Her tail flicked slightly as she dipped her head to her leader, ignoring the fact that he had, yet again, ditched the clan for a quick run in their time of need. This, however, was typical of Passionstar, and the light-colored she-cat knew this all too well. After all, she took note of most of her clanmates' outward personalities, should they show any promise of earning the respect every cat craves. Passionstar had always seemed nice enough, though specifically because of his aloof attitude, Creamfrost never really saw him as a leader. That's not to say she hasn't been wrong before, and it was certainly not going to be the last time she had been mistaken about a cat's character.

"Yes," she said. "I am perfectly fine, however, I doubt you should be out running when one of the other clans could attack us at any moment." Her tone was much harsher than she intended, and she pinned her ears slightly as her apology for it. She didn't want to make Passionstar mad at her, but it seemed very obvious that these were dangerous times, and without a Deputy, Passionstar should be more cautious than ever.

Charmer
September 15th, 2018, 03:01 PM
She could tell that Cherrydawn seemed rather worn out by Yarrowkit and she felt a little bad that Cherrydawn had to deal with her. She glanced at Yarrowkit,” They don’t hurt anymore but it’s easier for them to re-open if I were to be clawed there than the rest of my fur.” She replied. She knew that they were easier to puncture than the rest of her fur after all.

Yarrowkit looked up with a curious expression as the warrior spoke, then looked at Cherrydawn, then the elder warrior again. Finally he padded to his mother and sat on his haunches in front of her. "I'm hungry," he announced bluntly. Cherrydawn smiled a tired smile as she got to her feet. "I'm sure your siblings are too." With that, the little black and white kit trotted inside the niursery. Cherrydawn gave Peachrain a warm look and said. "We should do this again sometime," before following after her son.

Mango
September 15th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Fernkit let out a huge sigh of relief. “Thank StarClan!” She mewed. What if Witheredkit has been seriously hurt? They’d be in so much trouble! “Should we get back to the nursery?” Fernkit began helping Witheredkit up.
Witheredkit nodded a little, letting Fernkit help her up,” Yeah!” She squeaked.

Mango
September 15th, 2018, 03:05 PM
"N-no you didnt!" Swiftkit said and walked back in
Witheredkit giggled,” You’re bluffing.” She giggled.

k!ngk3s
September 15th, 2018, 03:05 PM
- Fireleaf -

SunPelt Walked Into the Clearing And Sat Down Looking To See If LeafHeart Made it In
[ahhh so sorry!!!] Leafheart walked into the clearing and sat down by Sunpelt

k!ngk3s
September 15th, 2018, 03:07 PM
Witheredkit giggled,” You’re bluffing.” She giggled.
Swiftkit ran backwards and then ran at her ready to tackle her

Mango
September 15th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Yarrowkit looked up with a curious expression as the warrior spoke, then looked at Cherrydawn, then the elder warrior again. Finally he padded to his mother and sat on his haunches in front of her. "I'm hungry," he announced bluntly. Cherrydawn smiled a tired smile as she got to her feet. "I'm sure your siblings are too." With that, the little black and white kit trotted inside the niursery. Cherrydawn gave Peachrain a warm look and said. "We should do this again sometime," before following after her son.
Peachrain nodded,” Yes. We definetly should. You clearly have your paws full with Yarrowkit.” She replied happy to see that she was happy with being a queen. (Should we end it?)

Charmer
September 15th, 2018, 03:09 PM
Peachrain nodded,” Yes. We definetly should. You clearly have your paws full with Yarrowkit.” She replied happy to see that she was happy with being a queen. (Should we end it?)

Yah I think so

Mango
September 15th, 2018, 03:09 PM
Swiftkit ran backwards and then ran at her ready to tackle her
She didn’t see Swiftkit running towards her and kept walking wondering what was slowing Swiftkit down.

k!ngk3s
September 15th, 2018, 03:50 PM
She didn’t see Swiftkit running towards her and kept walking wondering what was slowing Swiftkit down.Swiftkit playfully tackled Witheredkit

Mango
September 15th, 2018, 03:52 PM
Swiftkit playfully tackled Witheredkit
Witheredkit let out a yowl of surprise,” Hey, no fair!” She yowled in surprise.

k!ngk3s
September 15th, 2018, 03:54 PM
Witheredkit let out a yowl of surprise,” Hey, no fair!” She yowled in surprise.
"Haha!" Swiftkit said and ran behind her

Mango
September 15th, 2018, 03:55 PM
"Haha!" Swiftkit said and ran behind her
She stood up and started running towards Swiftkit determined to get revenge.

k!ngk3s
September 15th, 2018, 03:57 PM
She stood up and started running towards Swiftkit determined to get revenge.
Swiftkit jumped but triped and landed on Witheredkit

Mango
September 15th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Swiftkit jumped but triped and landed on Witheredkit
Witheredkit gasped,” No fair!” She yowled standing up and shaking her fur out before lunging at him.

k!ngk3s
September 15th, 2018, 04:03 PM
Witheredkit gasped,” No fair!” She yowled standing up and shaking her fur out before lunging at him.
"Wa- Aw mom!" Swiftkit said when he heard his moms words "You get over here right now!" Swiftkit walked over to his mom looking down at the ground "Now you stay here!" His mom said

Mango
September 15th, 2018, 04:20 PM
"Wa- Aw mom!" Swiftkit said when he heard his moms words "You get over here right now!" Swiftkit walked over to his mom looking down at the ground "Now you stay here!" His mom said
Witheredkit was annoyed with Swiftkit’s mother,” Aww....can’t Swiftkit keep playing? It’s not that late! And we were being good!” She whined.

k!ngk3s
September 15th, 2018, 04:23 PM
Witheredkit was annoyed with Swiftkit’s mother,” Aww....can’t Swiftkit keep playing? It’s not that late! And we were being good!” She whined.
"No he cant he needs to rest but he can play later." Redcare said and looked at Swiftkit and fell asleep

Mango
September 15th, 2018, 04:29 PM
"No he cant he needs to rest but he can play later." Redcare said and looked at Swiftkit and fell asleep
Witheredkit pouted,” Aww...Okay.” (Want to end it or not?)

k!ngk3s
September 15th, 2018, 04:31 PM
Witheredkit pouted,” Aww...Okay.” (Want to end it or not?)
[I want them to have kits when they are older so not]

Mango
September 15th, 2018, 04:51 PM
[I want them to have kits when they are older so not]
( no I meant for now I mean most Rps end and another one starts again of the same cats).

k!ngk3s
September 15th, 2018, 05:03 PM
( no I meant for now I mean most Rps end and another one starts again of the same cats).[Oh. Ok then lets do that]

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 15th, 2018, 06:04 PM
[ahhh so sorry!!!] Leafheart walked into the clearing and sat down by Sunpelt

SunPelt Wraped His Tail Around LeafHeart Happly

k!ngk3s
September 15th, 2018, 06:07 PM
SunPelt Wraped His Tail Around LeafHeart Happly
Leafheart wraped her tail around his. [should she be expacting kits?]

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 15th, 2018, 06:29 PM
Leafheart wraped her tail around his. [should she be expacting kits?]

{If You Want her to be Expacting, When Your Ready For her to be A Queen I Am ready}

SunPelt Softly Purrs And Happly Looks Up

k!ngk3s
September 15th, 2018, 06:31 PM
{If You Want her to be Expacting, When Your Ready For her to be A Queen I Am ready}

SunPelt Softly Purrs And Happly Looks Up
[im ready] Leafheart felt something in her bully and fell down "Ow ow ow" Leafheart said and stood up

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 15th, 2018, 07:11 PM
[im ready] Leafheart felt something in her bully and fell down "Ow ow ow" Leafheart said and stood up

SunPelt Paniced And Looked At LeafHeart "LeafHeart!, Are You Ok!?" He Looked At His Mate Wide Eyed In Worry

k!ngk3s
September 15th, 2018, 07:13 PM
SunPelt Paniced And Looked At LeafHeart "LeafHeart!, Are You Ok!?" He Looked At His Mate Wide Eyed In Worry
"My belly doesn't feel good" Leafheart said and looked at him with worry

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 15th, 2018, 07:43 PM
"My belly doesn't feel good" Leafheart said and looked at him with worry

SunPelt Worryingly Asks "Do you want to See the Medicine Cat?, or Do you want Something-something or" He Look's all around In a Panic

k!ngk3s
September 15th, 2018, 08:04 PM
SunPelt Worryingly Asks "Do you want to See the Medicine Cat?, or Do you want Something-something or" He Look's all around In a Panic
"No... I think I have kits with you Sunpelt" Leafheart said and gently put her tail on his fleek to try to calm him down

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 15th, 2018, 08:19 PM
"No... I think I have kits with you Sunpelt" Leafheart said and gently put her tail on his fleek to try to calm him down

SunPelt Takes A Breath and Calm's down a Bit, "R-realy" He Says A Bit Nervous and Almost A Bit ancshos

k!ngk3s
September 15th, 2018, 08:24 PM
SunPelt Takes A Breath and Calm's down a Bit, "R-realy" He Says A Bit Nervous and Almost A Bit ancshos
"I-I think so." Leafheart said and walked into the nursey [Could you post the starter in the Nursey?]

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 15th, 2018, 08:25 PM
"I-I think so." Leafheart said and walked into the nursey [Could you post the starter in the Nursey?]

(On it ^v^)

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 15th, 2018, 08:29 PM
SunPelt Whent into the Nursery Quitely Mewing a Hello to Any Queen that Might be inside As he Padid his way to LeafHeart

- Fireleaf -

k!ngk3s
September 15th, 2018, 08:30 PM
SunPelt Whent into the Nursery Quitely Mewing a Hello to Any Queen that Might be inside As he Padid his way to LeafHeart

@Fireleaf
Leafheart layed down in the nursey waiting for Sunpelt

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 15th, 2018, 08:36 PM
Leafheart layed down in the nursey waiting for Sunpelt

SunPelt Sat down Next to LeafHeart, Purring softly Laying his Tail Around Her

k!ngk3s
September 15th, 2018, 08:38 PM
SunPelt Sat down Next to LeafHeart, Purring softly Laying his Tail Around Her
Leafheart looked at him with her blue eyes and said "Im glad your here"

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 15th, 2018, 10:29 PM
Leafheart looked at him with her blue eyes and said "Im glad your here"

SunPelt Replyed happly "I'm happy to be here"

k!ngk3s
September 16th, 2018, 08:03 AM
SunPelt Replyed happly "I'm happy to be here"
Leafheart just put her head near his paws and fell asleep

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 16th, 2018, 02:23 PM
Leafheart just put her head near his paws and fell asleep

SunPelt Let out A Small Purr And Lightly After looking around Licked Around her ear

k!ngk3s
September 16th, 2018, 02:27 PM
SunPelt Let out A Small Purr And Lightly After looking around Licked Around her ear
Leafheart woke up and wanted him to kept licking around her ear

Mango
September 16th, 2018, 04:09 PM
@~Northern Lights~

Lilacblossom dozed in the clearing minding her own business grooming her fur in the clearing. She was completely happy by herself, though she still loved some company. She stood up and stetched before padding over to the fresh kill pile grabbing a sparrow and settled back down enjoying eatting it.

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 16th, 2018, 06:28 PM
Leafheart woke up and wanted him to kept licking around her ear

SunPelt Purred Seeing Her Wake up And Kept licking Around her Ear softly

k!ngk3s
September 16th, 2018, 08:01 PM
SunPelt Purred Seeing Her Wake up And Kept licking Around her Ear softly
A sharp pain went thew Leafhearts belly and knew that the kits were comeing but way too early. "S-sunpelt!" Leafheart said and passed out

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 17th, 2018, 06:38 PM
A sharp pain went thew Leafhearts belly and knew that the kits were comeing but way too early. "S-sunpelt!" Leafheart said and passed out

"LeafHeart!" SunPelt Vigorously Padid Around Her In a Panic Noseing At her Paniced and Licking her,

k!ngk3s
September 17th, 2018, 06:39 PM
"LeafHeart!" SunPelt Vigorously Padid Around Her In a Panic Noseing At her Paniced and Licking her,
Leafheart woke up a little and said "help me.."

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 17th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Leafheart woke up a little and said "help me.."

(ThunderClan Allegiances Right now Dose not Make Sense With what SunPelt Say's)

Sunpelt Paces Back and Forth "Sh-Should I Get someone o-or Should i" He Panicly Says stutering On not Knowing What to do

k!ngk3s
September 17th, 2018, 07:07 PM
(ThunderClan Allegiances Right now Dose not Make Sense With what SunPelt Say's)

Sunpelt Paces Back and Forth "Sh-Should I Get someone o-or Should i" He Panicly Says stutering On not Knowing What to do
(Ok?) Leafheart was screeching in pain as she had the kits come

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 17th, 2018, 07:49 PM
(Ok?) Leafheart was screeching in pain as she had the kits come

(If this Happened to me I'd Be SunPelt For Sher)

SunPelt Panicing

k!ngk3s
September 17th, 2018, 07:52 PM
(If this Happened to me I'd Be SunPelt For Sher)

SunPelt Panicing
(Why dont sunpelt HELPHER? " Leafheart yelled "Sunpelt you mouse brained!"

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 17th, 2018, 08:05 PM
(Why dont sunpelt HELPHER? " Leafheart yelled "Sunpelt you mouse brained!"

(Im/SunPelts No Medicine Cat, Im Thinking about what a Warrior Could/Know to Do)

"Um Um Um," SunPelt Runs Out then Comes Back in With Moss soked With water, And thinks At what He could Do "H-here, I'm Thinking," He Panicly and quickly Says,

k!ngk3s
September 17th, 2018, 08:09 PM
(Im/SunPelts No Medicine Cat, Im Thinking about what a Warrior Could/Know to Do)

"Um Um Um," SunPelt Runs Out then Comes Back in With Moss soked With water, And thinks At what He could Do "H-here, I'm Thinking," He Panicly and quickly Says,
"Get me some borage." Leafheart said

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 17th, 2018, 08:22 PM
"Get me some borage." Leafheart said

SunPelt Thoght for a Sec and Then Nodedid And Rused Out, He Didint Know a Lot About Herb's But He Had Seen it Before Once,

After a Whyol He Rushed Back in Carying A Plant "I think this is Right" he softly wispered Muffled do to the plant, And He set it down, "You sher This is the plant you need?" he Said Worryed and Not sher What Borage Did Exactly

k!ngk3s
September 18th, 2018, 08:13 AM
SunPelt Thoght for a Sec and Then Nodedid And Rused Out, He Didint Know a Lot About Herb's But He Had Seen it Before Once,

After a Whyol He Rushed Back in Carying A Plant "I think this is Right" he softly wispered Muffled do to the plant, And He set it down, "You sher This is the plant you need?" he Said Worryed and Not sher What Borage Did Exactly

"Yes." Leafheart said as she felt another shot of pain

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 18th, 2018, 05:34 PM
"Yes." Leafheart said as she felt another shot of pain

Sunpelt Felt Releved that I Whould help And He Pulled Some Leafs off Passing them to her

k!ngk3s
September 18th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Sunpelt Felt Releved that I Whould help And He Pulled Some Leafs off Passing them to her
Leafheart ate the leaf and said "Thank you." [want to rp one of the kits?]

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 18th, 2018, 06:44 PM
Leafheart ate the leaf and said "Thank you." [want to rp one of the kits?]

SunPelt Wraped His Tail Around LeafHeart, He was Still Extremely Worryed

{Sher ^v^}

k!ngk3s
September 18th, 2018, 06:47 PM
SunPelt Wraped His Tail Around LeafHeart, He was Still Extremely Worryed

{Sher ^v^}
[time skip to after~] Leafheart looked at her kits and said to Sunpelt "One of them looks like you."

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 18th, 2018, 07:04 PM
[time skip to after~] Leafheart looked at her kits and said to Sunpelt "One of them looks like you."

SunPelt Looked At The Kits Purring Happly, As He Looked At The Kit LeafHeart Refered To He Replyed Softly "Ya, And Thay Look Beautiful", He Licked LeafHeart's Head And Carefuly Layed Down Looking at The Kits

The Little Newborn Kitten Layed Up agest Ther Mother Keeping warm Near ther Mothers Belly

k!ngk3s
September 18th, 2018, 07:19 PM
SunPelt Looked At The Kits Purring Happly, As He Looked At The Kit LeafHeart Refered To He Replyed Softly "Ya, And Thay Look Beautiful", He Licked LeafHeart's Head And Carefuly Layed Down Looking at The Kits

The Little Newborn Kitten Layed Up agest Ther Mother Keeping warm Near ther Mothers Belly
Leafheart fel asleep

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 18th, 2018, 07:55 PM
Leafheart fel asleep

The Little Kit Sherched To Get Some Food Evencholy Finding A Place To get Some Milk
SunPelt Stayed Put Waching The Kits As One of them Startid To Wriggle Ther way to try and Get Some Milk,

k!ngk3s
September 18th, 2018, 07:57 PM
The Little Kit Sherched To Get Some Food Evencholy Finding A Place To get Some Milk
SunPelt Stayed Put Waching The Kits As One of them Startid To Wriggle Ther way to try and Get Some Milk,

Leafheart woke up and said licked the kits head. One of the kits was getting some milk from Leafheart

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 18th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Leafheart woke up and said licked the kits head. One of the kits was getting some milk from Leafheart

The Little Kit After Geting A Good Meal of Milk Layed Put

SunPelt Purred Waching The Kits And Looked at LeafHeart Eyes Shineing With Glee "We half to Think of Name's Soon" He Said Happly

k!ngk3s
September 18th, 2018, 08:10 PM
The Little Kit After Geting A Good Meal of Milk Layed Put

SunPelt Purred Waching The Kits And Looked at LeafHeart Eyes Shineing With Glee "We half to Think of Name's Soon" He Said Happly
"Yes we should." Leafheart said and fell asleep. One of the kits walked and fell onto Sunpelts paw

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 18th, 2018, 08:26 PM
"Yes we should." Leafheart said and fell asleep. One of the kits walked and fell onto Sunpelts paw

SunPelt Looked down At the Kit on His Paw And Had A Amused Look "Your Vary Determined To get Moveing are you?, Spirited Little one" He Softly Said Thinking about Names For the Kits, Glanceing Back at The Kit On his Foot He Lightly Licked Its Head

k!ngk3s
September 19th, 2018, 07:39 AM
SunPelt Looked down At the Kit on His Paw And Had A Amused Look "Your Vary Determined To get Moveing are you?, Spirited Little one" He Softly Said Thinking about Names For the Kits, Glanceing Back at The Kit On his Foot He Lightly Licked Its Head
The kit opened his eyes which were a bright blue.

Cosmo
September 19th, 2018, 12:21 PM
[ Cosmo ]

Tail flicked as he sat in the clearing, watching the other apprentices with their mentors. After the death of his own mentor he had been putting off finding a new one - sadly leading to him being a bit behind in the training. But the grey and white tom barely took note of the fact that he hadn't been out for training recently. His thoughts drifted off to Blackstorm and Honeyfur, wishing that they were still and, but knowing that there was nothing that could be done about it. It wasn't like the tom was wallowing in his grief. He missed them, dearly, but he simply used that fear and pain of losing people, making him for determined to protect those that he cared about. He sighed as he wondered if his siblings were currently out training, and if they were, were they hunting or fighting? Maybe they were just taking a stroll... For the first time since he could remember, the tom actually felt a bit lonely.

(sorry for late post - also, sorry for the short post~)

Cloverpaw padded into the clearing, looking around the camp. Her eyes narrowed when she spied Tempestpaw, the son of an idiot leader. She did not believe that Passionstar was any better a leader than Snowstar, as she believed they were both terrible leaders who did not know how to maintain a clan. She was starting to like the tom, but also found that he was annoying and frustrating. She didn't like to avoid her enemies, even though she was a antisocial cat. It was bad to simply ignore him, that would seem rude. Cloverpaw did not like to seem rude. In fact, she hated to sound rude, she got her 'friends' from being 'nice'. Cloverpaw padded up to Tempestpaw and dipped her head in greeting. "Tempestpaw, how have you been?"

(It's fine, I'm only replying on weekends because of school.)

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 19th, 2018, 07:11 PM
The kit opened his eyes which were a bright blue.

SunPelt eyes Gleemed With Joy, "Hello" He Purred with Joy To the Young Kit As He Thought Of A Name For Him, And Though of one to Suggest to LeafHeart When She Wakes Up, SunPelt wraped His Tail Around The Kit

k!ngk3s
September 19th, 2018, 09:22 PM
SunPelt eyes Gleemed With Joy, "Hello" He Purred with Joy To the Young Kit As He Thought Of A Name For Him, And Though of one to Suggest to LeafHeart When She Wakes Up, SunPelt wraped His Tail Around The Kit Leafheart was asleep

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 19th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Leafheart was asleep

SunPelt Licked LeafHeart Lightly and Looked Back down At The Little Kit Who Opened Ther Eyes

The Kit Layed Sleeping Agenst ther Moms Side

k!ngk3s
September 19th, 2018, 09:28 PM
SunPelt Licked LeafHeart Lightly and Looked Back down At The Little Kit Who Opened Ther Eyes

The Kit Layed Sleeping Agenst ther Moms Side
Leafheart was asleep

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 19th, 2018, 09:30 PM
Leafheart was asleep

SunPelt Purred And let her Sleep As He Wached The Kits

k!ngk3s
September 19th, 2018, 09:33 PM
SunPelt Purred And let her Sleep As He Wached The Kits
One of the kits jumped and at a leaf

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 20th, 2018, 05:13 PM
One of the kits jumped and at a leaf

SunPelt Wached and Mrowed With Amusement,

The Kit Looked Up at Her Siblings Her eyes Still Parshly Closed Looking to see what was happening

k!ngk3s
September 20th, 2018, 06:00 PM
SunPelt Wached and Mrowed With Amusement,

The Kit Looked Up at Her Siblings Her eyes Still Parshly Closed Looking to see what was happening
Ldafheart woke up and the kit jumped at her

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 20th, 2018, 07:12 PM
Ldafheart woke up and the kit jumped at her

SunPelt Meowed With Laghfter, He Speeks Later "I Came Up with a Name For This one i wantid to see if you liked" He Pounts To the Kit that Had Walked On to His Paw Who Opened Ther Blue Eyes erlyer

The Kit Who had been formerly asleep Agnst Her mom Looked all around And Up at Her Mom

k!ngk3s
September 20th, 2018, 07:24 PM
SunPelt Meowed With Laghfter, He Speeks Later "I Came Up with a Name For This one i wantid to see if you liked" He Pounts To the Kit that Had Walked On to His Paw Who Opened Ther Blue Eyes erlyer

The Kit Who had been formerly asleep Agnst Her mom Looked all around And Up at Her Mom
"Whats the name?" Leafheart asked and the kit walked to sunpelt and said " D-da..ad Daddy!!! "

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 20th, 2018, 08:11 PM
"Whats the name?" Leafheart asked and the kit walked to sunpelt and said " D-da..ad Daddy!!! "

SunPelt Looked Down at the Kit and Purrred, "yes I am" He Licked The Kits Head Lightly And afecshonetly Wraping His Tail around Them, And he looked back Up at LeafHeart "Spark, SparkKit" He Said Answering the Question

Starfall
September 21st, 2018, 12:18 AM
['tis okay]

Green eyes flickered around the clearing. They rested upon a familiar pelt -- Dayhum. However, the moment the feline decided to move towards the tom, a dark figure moved rapidly in her peripheral vision, causing the bengal mix to jump and spin to face the nonexistent creature. In the process, a hiss had left Treetiger and left her pelt spiked up and in a stance ready to be tackled. Upon seeing no one there, she felt her heart start to race more. Was she really able to see him now? Wouldn't that make things worse?! The thoughts stressed her out and she didn't know how to shove them away.

The golden warrior let out a big yawn, rolling back on his flank and rolling his head back so he was facing the sky. He hadn't been getting much sleep, he was almost positive it was due to stress and worry. Loosing his brother in the earlier battle had been hard enough, but now he had to worry about loosing more close friends? He'd bolt right up in his nest at night, waking from nightmares of Nightcry and all those he'd already lost, as well as those he'd possibly loose in the future. It was both terrifying and sickening. At this point, he was questioning the leaders humanity. Were they feeling what the rest of the clan was feeling? This sorrow, hurt, pain, remorse, regret, guilt. Or were they just more warriors? Just another body to add to the pile? He trusted Passionstar, he'd thrown his life on the line for the toms beliefs and he'd do it again, but he couldn't stop and wonder.

Once the warrior finished his stretches...again he shoot off the dust and picked himself up, wincing as joints cracked and bones creaked. He wasn't as nimble as he used to be, it seems as though he was playing happily with his brother a few seconds ago. Than he blinked. Than everything began to move so quickly. Thankfully, the tabby was pulled from his rather confusing thoughts by rustling that seemed to be coming towards him. Dayhum swung his head, sapphire blue hues wide with panic, but only for a second, before it melted into a warm fondness. He had spotted his dear apprentice. Of course she was a warrior now, but that didn't mean he wasn't still worried about the mollies... 'condition.' and It doesn't help that the medicine cat had gone missing. However, the smile that was plastered to his maw faded away as he watched the mollies actions. "Treetiger...how are you?" he asked, tone low, with a bit of worried edge to it. However the warrior tried his hardest to seem as natural as possible. He'd just wished he asked Nightcry how to act before he died.

Brilliance
September 21st, 2018, 03:40 AM
As soon as the she-cat noticed Passionstar approach her mood seemed to change from that of an irritated elder to more of that of an accepting one. It wasn't much change, but it was something, right? as he spoke she sheathed her claws and glared up at him. *He must have just gotten back from prancing around in the forest,* she thought, noticing his irregular breathing. She wasn't worried though, as it seemed to go down quickly enough. While the she-cat may not care too much for her clanmates' attitudes, she still loved them dearly. Of course, she'd never admit it, but it wasn't any of their business what she thought of them. Her tail flicked slightly as she dipped her head to her leader, ignoring the fact that he had, yet again, ditched the clan for a quick run in their time of need. This, however, was typical of Passionstar, and the light-colored she-cat knew this all too well. After all, she took note of most of her clanmates' outward personalities, should they show any promise of earning the respect every cat craves. Passionstar had always seemed nice enough, though specifically because of his aloof attitude, Creamfrost never really saw him as a leader. That's not to say she hasn't been wrong before, and it was certainly not going to be the last time she had been mistaken about a cat's character.

"Yes," she said. "I am perfectly fine, however, I doubt you should be out running when one of the other clans could attack us at any moment." Her tone was much harsher than she intended, and she pinned her ears slightly as her apology for it. She didn't want to make Passionstar mad at her, but it seemed very obvious that these were dangerous times, and without a Deputy, Passionstar should be more cautious than ever.

Passionstar's face scrunched up, trying to analyze the she cat, wanting to feed off on her emotions. If, she carried any. She said she was fine, but even warriors worried like heck. It was crazy times in these moons, but Passionstar always tried to be someone who was optimistic. He could be a killjoy at times, but that's only because he saw himself as a realist more than anything. He didn't really take her tone to heart, his ears had flicked at the hostility it held, but he wasn't the tom to chew his clan mates off about respecting him because of his title. Passionstar wanted his clan mates to be real with him, and if that's how she felt, then he had no hard feelings towards that. ''Running tends to help me clear my thoughts.'' He admitted. Not most cats understood why Passionstar used a gateway of being physically active to soothe his mentality. He couldn't lay down and think. Even when he was thinking, he would pace around, back and forth, lost in thoughts.

''If you think about it...'' Passionstar began, his entire being understood her worry for Thunderclan. They were lacking greatly, only having a leader to turn to, but Passionstar wasn't going to leave his clan to suffer. He'd have to die nine time over for that to happen. While he lacked faith in himself at times, he never lacked faith in Thunderclan. No matter what happens, Thunderclan always find a way to get back on track. ''I was running the entire forest, so maybe it's possible that I would be able to catch some intruders before they reach the heart of camp, hm?'' He was teasing her, wanting to counter her scolding of him. He didn't take any insult from it, instead giving off a little chuckle of his own. Passionstar could be a little doofus in his own manner, and the one thing he wanted was for his clan mates to not worry so much. Put their worries on him, and he'd try his best to alleviate them. He quickly brushed his tail over her head, barely even touching her. ''You, however, look like you're ready to slit a cat's throat for taking the last of your favorite prey from the food pile.'' He chided at her, referring to the look she gave a couple others, but her look had softened when he approached her. He thought, obviously, because he was her leader, and the most she wanted to do was respect him because of that title.

Potahtto
September 21st, 2018, 03:31 PM
Shadowpaw stepped out of the apprentices' den, his eyes rapidly blinking to adjust to the light. His tail swished back and forth as he sauntered into the clearing, and he held his head high in a way that he thought made him look regal. The young apprentice was wearing his usual facial expression, a degrading sneer, one that was sure to dissuade any passers-by from striking up a conversation. He wasn't the type of cat who enjoyed chit-chat, unless, of course, it consisted of him letting the other cats know who was boss around here. He had been a leader among his friends as a kit, and he wasn't about to submit to anyone just because he was one of the youngest apprentices. Shadowpaw looked around him, though none of the cats he glanced at met his eye. No one around even bothered to look at him, the nerve! He supposed they all felt like they were better than hi just because they were already warriors.

Shadowpaw let out an exasperated sigh as he seated himself on the grass. A movement on the grass caught his eye and he watched a little ant climb a miniature hill of dirt. A demeaning grin crossed the apprentice's face as he lifted his paw and smashed it with a quick motion. He would do anything to feel in control. Besides, what was a little bug's life compared to him? The black cat lifted his paw up from the ground and wiped it off on the grass next to him. With a disgusted grunt, he stood up and moved away slightly, leaving the smashed ant in his wake. "Worthless," he mumbled smoothly, though he wasn't sure whether he was referring to the ants, or to the cats around him. He glanced around the clearing for something to do, or someone to assert his dominance over. Fallpotato

k!ngk3s
September 21st, 2018, 04:38 PM
SunPelt Looked Down at the Kit and Purrred, "yes I am" He Licked The Kits Head Lightly And afecshonetly Wraping His Tail around Them, And he looked back Up at LeafHeart "Spark, SparkKit" He Said Answering the Question
"Sparkkit sounds good." Leafheart said and loked at the kit "Daddy?" it said

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 21st, 2018, 07:08 PM
"Sparkkit sounds good." Leafheart said and loked at the kit "Daddy?" it said

SunPelt Looked Back Down At The Kit "Yes" He Said Purring At SparkKit's Cuteness

k!ngk3s
September 21st, 2018, 07:16 PM
SunPelt Looked Back Down At The Kit "Yes" He Said Purring At SparkKit's Cuteness
Sparkkit jumped at Sunpelt "D-daddy!"

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 21st, 2018, 07:28 PM
Sparkkit jumped at Sunpelt "D-daddy!"

SunPelt Purred As He Saw SparkKit Jump At Him And He Playfully Layed His Head Down Makeing it so SparkKit Would Land On it Haveing it as if SparkKit Pounced Him, He Felt a Serge of Joy Being with his Kits

The Kit Looked at Her Sibling Who was Named And Questioned When Shed Be Named, She Got up And Walked up to her moms Head and Jumped On It.

Teza
September 21st, 2018, 09:04 PM
Passionstar's face scrunched up, trying to analyze the she cat, wanting to feed off on her emotions. If, she carried any. She said she was fine, but even warriors worried like heck. It was crazy times in these moons, but Passionstar always tried to be someone who was optimistic. He could be a killjoy at times, but that's only because he saw himself as a realist more than anything. He didn't really take her tone to heart, his ears had flicked at the hostility it held, but he wasn't the tom to chew his clan mates off about respecting him because of his title. Passionstar wanted his clan mates to be real with him, and if that's how she felt, then he had no hard feelings towards that. ''Running tends to help me clear my thoughts.'' He admitted. Not most cats understood why Passionstar used a gateway of being physically active to soothe his mentality. He couldn't lay down and think. Even when he was thinking, he would pace around, back and forth, lost in thoughts.

''If you think about it...'' Passionstar began, his entire being understood her worry for Thunderclan. They were lacking greatly, only having a leader to turn to, but Passionstar wasn't going to leave his clan to suffer. He'd have to die nine time over for that to happen. While he lacked faith in himself at times, he never lacked faith in Thunderclan. No matter what happens, Thunderclan always find a way to get back on track. ''I was running the entire forest, so maybe it's possible that I would be able to catch some intruders before they reach the heart of camp, hm?'' He was teasing her, wanting to counter her scolding of him. He didn't take any insult from it, instead giving off a little chuckle of his own. Passionstar could be a little doofus in his own manner, and the one thing he wanted was for his clan mates to not worry so much. Put their worries on him, and he'd try his best to alleviate them. He quickly brushed his tail over her head, barely even touching her. ''You, however, look like you're ready to slit a cat's throat for taking the last of your favorite prey from the food pile.'' He chided at her, referring to the look she gave a couple others, but her look had softened when he approached her. He thought, obviously, because he was her leader, and the most she wanted to do was respect him because of that title.

"Most of our lovely clanmates are dimwitted and childish," she said with a blank tone. "They all need to learn that they need to earn their place in Starclan. And you need to learn that you are the most important cat in this clan right now. We all need you to be safe, no matter your ability to handle yourself in a fight. That means not going off alone and running through the forest like a newly appointed apprentice." She couldn't help herself. The she-cat had stood up and gotten in her leader's face about the situation without realizing it, and she regretted it. That's not to say she showed it much more than a small flick of her ears, however. She was simply too irritated. Too on edge. There was simply too much going on in her head that she kept at bay to be able to control her actions any more than not clawing her clanmates' throats out when they said something stupid. She knew that Passionstar was simply trying to lighten the mood with his words, but all they had done was make her even madder. Not necessarily at him, however. The cream-colored she-cat was mad at the other clans for dragging Thunderclan into this mess. Or did Passionstar get them into it? She didn't know or care at the moment. All she wanted was for there to be peace.

After quite a few heartbeats, Creamfrost backed down, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws politely. "I apologize, I shouldn't have gotten in your face like that," she said quietly, looking away and toward the entrance. Maybe running through the forest *would* clear one's mind enough to be rational. She'd never admit her thoughts to Passionstar though, not after what she had just said not moments before.

k!ngk3s
September 21st, 2018, 09:32 PM
SunPelt Purred As He Saw SparkKit Jump At Him And He Playfully Layed His Head Down Makeing it so SparkKit Would Land On it Haveing it as if SparkKit Pounced Him, He Felt a Serge of Joy Being with his Kits

The Kit Looked at Her Sibling Who was Named And Questioned When Shed Be Named, She Got up And Walked up to her moms Head and Jumped On It.
"Aww I think you can be named..... Flowerkit?" Leafheart said and looked at the kit. Sparkkit jumped on his head and said "Daddy! Daddy!"

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 21st, 2018, 10:14 PM
"Aww I think you can be named..... Flowerkit?" Leafheart said and looked at the kit. Sparkkit jumped on his head and said "Daddy! Daddy!"

"Ya! Thats A Great Name For Her, FlowerKit" SunPelt Agreed and Was Filled With Joy, he Carfully rased His Head Lifting SparkKit Up

FlowerKit Happly Jumped At haveing Her Name And Mewed "m-ma-ma" Trying to Say Something

k!ngk3s
September 21st, 2018, 10:25 PM
"Ya! Thats A Great Name For Her, FlowerKit" SunPelt Agreed and Was Filled With Joy, he Carfully rased His Head Lifting SparkKit Up

FlowerKit Happly Jumped At haveing Her Name And Mewed "m-ma-ma" Trying to Say Something
Leafheart watched and said "You can do it!"

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 22nd, 2018, 01:29 PM
Leafheart watched and said "You can do it!"

"Ma-mama!" She Said Happly

Sunpelt Was Filled With Glee As He Carfuly Rased His Head Higher Being Carfull not to Hert SparkKit

k!ngk3s
September 22nd, 2018, 04:20 PM
"Ma-mama!" She Said Happly

Sunpelt Was Filled With Glee As He Carfuly Rased His Head Higher Being Carfull not to Hert SparkKit
Leafheart looked at Leafkit and smiled

SuspiciousMindz
September 23rd, 2018, 01:37 PM
The golden warrior let out a big yawn, rolling back on his flank and rolling his head back so he was facing the sky. He hadn't been getting much sleep, he was almost positive it was due to stress and worry. Loosing his brother in the earlier battle had been hard enough, but now he had to worry about loosing more close friends? He'd bolt right up in his nest at night, waking from nightmares of Nightcry and all those he'd already lost, as well as those he'd possibly loose in the future. It was both terrifying and sickening. At this point, he was questioning the leaders humanity. Were they feeling what the rest of the clan was feeling? This sorrow, hurt, pain, remorse, regret, guilt. Or were they just more warriors? Just another body to add to the pile? He trusted Passionstar, he'd thrown his life on the line for the toms beliefs and he'd do it again, but he couldn't stop and wonder.

Once the warrior finished his stretches...again he shoot off the dust and picked himself up, wincing as joints cracked and bones creaked. He wasn't as nimble as he used to be, it seems as though he was playing happily with his brother a few seconds ago. Than he blinked. Than everything began to move so quickly. Thankfully, the tabby was pulled from his rather confusing thoughts by rustling that seemed to be coming towards him. Dayhum swung his head, sapphire blue hues wide with panic, but only for a second, before it melted into a warm fondness. He had spotted his dear apprentice. Of course she was a warrior now, but that didn't mean he wasn't still worried about the mollies... 'condition.' and It doesn't help that the medicine cat had gone missing. However, the smile that was plastered to his maw faded away as he watched the mollies actions. "Treetiger...how are you?" he asked, tone low, with a bit of worried edge to it. However the warrior tried his hardest to seem as natural as possible. He'd just wished he asked Nightcry how to act before he died.

The she-cat spun around with fright, her pelt fluffing up a bit as she turned to face a familiar tom-cat. Her green eyes were wide with shock as she stared at her former mentor, Dayhum. Once realizing who it was, she calmed down a little, her pelt settling once more. Out of embarrassment, she sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws rapidly and bowing her head a little bit. She didn't dare look up at him after that. "I'm well, how about you?" she replied in a rather quiet voice. It took her a few minutes before she would raise her head back up to look at him. She didn't want to tell him what had been happening. While he hadn't ever dong anything wrong to her or Henry, she knew Henry wouldn't appreciate her telling him.

gemini
September 23rd, 2018, 02:26 PM
= Dream =
Cloudflame sat outside of the apprentice’s den she listened to the bustle of cats walking around the clearing and the birds fluttering around in the trees her orange eyes were a bit impatient as she waited for Brokenpaw to walk out of her den.
She twitched her tail making it a bit dusty which was clearly visible, and to be compleatly honest she hated it when her pelt was messy or discolored which was quite often concidering her pelt was white after all, so if she made one wrong move it would be brown.
She peered into the den “Brokenpaw?” She said her voice wasn’t kind, but it wasn’t mad either

.:Virgo:.
September 23rd, 2018, 02:32 PM
= Dream =
Cloudflame sat outside of the apprentice’s den she listened to the bustle of cats walking around the clearing and the birds fluttering around in the trees her orange eyes were a bit impatient as she waited for Brokenpaw to walk out of her den.
She twitched her tail making it a bit dusty which was clearly visible, and to be compleatly honest she hated it when her pelt was messy or discolored which was quite often concidering her pelt was white after all, so if she made one wrong move it would be brown.
She peered into the den “Brokenpaw?” She said her voice wasn’t kind, but it wasn’t mad either
Her ears perked up and she started limping out of her nest as fast as she could "Sorry Cloudflame, I was a bit tired," She said the white paw she had flopping a little From its lack of tendons. Her three good paws keeping her steady well enough.

gemini
September 23rd, 2018, 02:51 PM
Her ears perked up and she started limping out of her nest as fast as she could "Sorry Cloudflame, I was a bit tired," She said the white paw she had flopping a little From its lack of tendons. Her three good paws keeping her steady well enough.
She nodded “I was tired to, but I got up.” She began to walk to the entrance flocking her tail to follow her she knew that she only had 3 paws but she refused to allow that to stop her apprentice, “Today we will be battle training.” She said as she rematches the hole in the bracken barrier

September 23rd, 2018, 03:45 PM
She nodded “I was tired to, but I got up.” She began to walk to the entrance flocking her tail to follow her she knew that she only had 3 paws but she refused to allow that to stop her apprentice, “Today we will be battle training.” She said as she rematches the hole in the bracken barrier
"OK!" She said and followed her mentor, "You know, I was thinking of changing my name to twistpaw. I don't like the prefix broken. Twist is prettier sounding too. My name could be Twistsong or Twistleaf." she said to her mentor

tye
September 23rd, 2018, 05:15 PM
→ Ferretfang←

Ferretfang had been awake before sunrise.
She'd been assigned the dawn patrol, thankfully allowing the tortoiseshell time to relax after waking with a buzz. She'd been a warrior for six seasons, and yet only the day before had Passionstar graciously gifted her the chance to train one of the next generations. The entire night following her gaining an apprentice. she'd been restless, her nerves working the best of her mind into a tangled mess. She considered waiting outside of the apprentice den for Foxpaw to wake up, but after deciding that would look particularly eager, she stuck with speaking politely to a few senior warriors before she noticed the slight stirring of the den.
As the plump apprentice emerged, the older molly felt her long tail stand on end. She excused herself from the other warriors, beginning her walk to the smaller she-cat.
"Foxpaw," She called, raising her chin and attempting to sound confident. Ferretfang may have been quivering internally, but, thankfully, she had mastered her external facade. She came to rest in front of Foxpaw, her tail wisping to the side.
"I apologize for being busy yesterday. I would have liked to start your training on time, but we'll certainly catch up in no time. I'll give you the option of your first lesson; would you like to hunt, work on fighting, or would you like to take your first tour of ThunderClan territory?"

[[ vermillion ]]

Foxpaw was eyeing at the newborn kits playing around outside the nursery. Her heart lurched a bit, it's not like she missed sleeping with her mother or anything- it's just the relaxation and lazying around. Green eyes flashed over to her mentor, Ferretfang, weaving pass the other cats to get to her. The russet molly stood up once she got close, her dark tail waving in the air. "It's cool, I enjoyed my free day off," she purred. "Hmm...all of it sounds exhausting, yes?" Foxpaw mewed, gazing off at the pine trees. "I guess a tour around Thunderclan. I heard Shadowclan's territory is dense, humid and gross.." Or so I've heard.

September 24th, 2018, 05:35 AM
((Are you gonna reply?))

Brunch
September 24th, 2018, 07:18 PM
Now that leaf-fall was upon the clans, the hustle and bustle of ThunderClan was more prominent than any other season. The trees bent and groaned in the wind, their leaves breaking free of the tree's restraints to fall slowly to the ground, leaving a patchy blanket of orange, yellow, and red foliage. It was a beautiful sight to behold, with the cats congregating in the clearing, speaking as the stock-piled the prey in the middle of the clearing. Though most cats were very bright and happy, perky even in the light of the upcoming leaf-bare, Burnetsky was sitting alone at the edge of camp, her yellow-green eyes narrowed in almost apprehension, as though she was scared of the cats walking near her. But that wasn't the case, the she-cat was merely in deep thought, and as her expression contorted from emotion to emotion, cats passing by gave her weird looks. She was an odd display, the black-brown she-cat pressed against the darkness almost looked insane with her shifting emotions.

A rustle awoke Burnetsky from her stupor; the thistle entrance had shifted as the weight of a cat shook the branches. Burnetsky stared at the cat, an expression of polite discomfort on her features.

~Wishing Well~

Madelaine
September 24th, 2018, 08:24 PM
Now that leaf-fall was upon the clans, the hustle and bustle of ThunderClan was more prominent than any other season. The trees bent and groaned in the wind, their leaves breaking free of the tree's restraints to fall slowly to the ground, leaving a patchy blanket of orange, yellow, and red foliage. It was a beautiful sight to behold, with the cats congregating in the clearing, speaking as the stock-piled the prey in the middle of the clearing. Though most cats were very bright and happy, perky even in the light of the upcoming leaf-bare, Burnetsky was sitting alone at the edge of camp, her yellow-green eyes narrowed in almost apprehension, as though she was scared of the cats walking near her. But that wasn't the case, the she-cat was merely in deep thought, and as her expression contorted from emotion to emotion, cats passing by gave her weird looks. She was an odd display, the black-brown she-cat pressed against the darkness almost looked insane with her shifting emotions.

A rustle awoke Burnetsky from her stupor; the thistle entrance had shifted as the weight of a cat shook the branches. Burnetsky stared at the cat, an expression of polite discomfort on her features.

~Wishing Well~

Manglepetal looked over at Burnetsky. She glanced at her with her good eye. The molly stepped out with her paw. A few patches of fur was missing in her back, neck, and paws. "May I help you? I don't really like it when cats look at me. I understand I'm ugly." She meowed with a snort. She was trying to say it in a nice way, but it all came out wrong. Manglepetal hated it when everyone starred at her and it wasn't like there was any other cats that were like this way. She is even more grumpy whenever a cat is rude about her not being from Thunderclan. She was just the same as any clan cat. Manglepetal's ear gave out a little flicker and so did her tail.

Brunch
September 25th, 2018, 09:25 AM
Manglepetal looked over at Burnetsky. She glanced at her with her good eye. The molly stepped out with her paw. A few patches of fur was missing in her back, neck, and paws. "May I help you? I don't really like it when cats look at me. I understand I'm ugly." She meowed with a snort. She was trying to say it in a nice way, but it all came out wrong. Manglepetal hated it when everyone starred at her and it wasn't like there was any other cats that were like this way. She is even more grumpy whenever a cat is rude about her not being from Thunderclan. She was just the same as any clan cat. Manglepetal's ear gave out a little flicker and so did her tail.
A frown fiddled its way on to Burnetsky's maw. It was for this exact reason that she didn't like the molly. For her need to be pitied everywhere she went. And then telling everyone off for even the slightest glance at her. Burnetsky struggled with her feelings, wanting to lash out at the cat for not using her condition for motivation but for pity, or to pity her herself for the fact that she must have had a hard life to get to the state she was in. Burnetsky shrugged at her, her yellow-green eyes narrowed in almost anger. The she-cat looked at the other, her maw forming a small pout. "Sorry... Sorry..." she trailed off, trying to think of what to say. "But, you don't have the right to use your appearance, appearance or your past to get pity. It's not right." Burnetsky shuddered after her outburst, trying to calm herself, though anger still boiled inside her. "You should use it for motivation... motivation... to get better, not to get pitied by others."

mybarr01
September 25th, 2018, 01:29 PM
Crowsong muttered, "When will I get a mate?" Yowls "WHEN!":sob:

"i want a mate and a family..." mutters Crowsong. "please" whispers to the moon. "please"

Starfall
September 25th, 2018, 10:40 PM
The she-cat spun around with fright, her pelt fluffing up a bit as she turned to face a familiar tom-cat. Her green eyes were wide with shock as she stared at her former mentor, Dayhum. Once realizing who it was, she calmed down a little, her pelt settling once more. Out of embarrassment, she sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws rapidly and bowing her head a little bit. She didn't dare look up at him after that. "I'm well, how about you?" she replied in a rather quiet voice. It took her a few minutes before she would raise her head back up to look at him. She didn't want to tell him what had been happening. While he hadn't ever dong anything wrong to her or Henry, she knew Henry wouldn't appreciate her telling him.

The golden tom tilted his head and frowned slightly, brows knit together. "That wasn't very convincing. Ya know, it helps if you talk about it, but I won't force you." he stated, viney tail flicking behind him. He still wasn't sure how exactly to act around his former apprentice. She had this air around her, the same air that Nightcry had hanging around him before his death. The tabby couldn't explain it, probably because he'd never experienced it. It was this horrible sickening feeling, with a twinge of dread, maybe even a hint of desprateness. Dayhum gave her one last, good look over before he let out a chuckle and sat himself down, flinching slightly at the cold dew. "You remind me so much of my brother." the tabby chuckled, Sapphire blue optics focusing on his paws for a few moments, his usual happy, positive aura wavering for a short while. It was painful, loosing the person closest to him. It was even more painful learning about all the things he had done behind his own brothers back, and the reasons why. However his 'woe is me' moment didn't last long. Within seconds the pale tabby's head shot up and he showered his apprentice in a bright, toothy smile "How're you feeling about being a warrior? Feelin...mm...I dunno fullfilled yet. Or is there still some stuff you're aiming to do?" he asked. Though he was no longer Treetigers mentor, he still felt a sense of protectiveness toward her, as if he had to continue to care for her, make sure she was safe and well taken care of. He hadn't felt needed in a long while.

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 26th, 2018, 08:13 PM
Leafheart looked at Leafkit and smiled

SunPelt Purred Happly and Set SparkKit Down And Looked at LeafHeart

Flowerkit Mewed And Pushed up agensted Her Moms Chest

k!ngk3s
September 26th, 2018, 08:58 PM
SunPelt Purred Happly and Set SparkKit Down And Looked at LeafHeart

Flowerkit Mewed And Pushed up agensted Her Moms Chest
"Dont worry thiers a lot of me to go around." Leafhreat said and looked at the kits

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 26th, 2018, 09:23 PM
"Dont worry thiers a lot of me to go around." Leafhreat said and looked at the kits

SunPelt Looked Down at the Kits Purring, "You'r a great Mom. LeafHeart" he Said Happly

FlowerKit Happly Fell asleep Relishing In the Warmth

k!ngk3s
September 26th, 2018, 09:27 PM
SunPelt Looked Down at the Kits Purring, "You'r a great Mom. LeafHeart" he Said Happly

FlowerKit Happly Fell asleep Relishing In the Warmth
"T-thanks you. I never heaed anyone say that at all," Leafehart said and licked his cheek

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 26th, 2018, 09:38 PM
"T-thanks you. I never heaed anyone say that at all," Leafehart said and licked his cheek

Sunpelt Purred "I think thare Jealous That Your Such a Good Mom" SunPelt Softly Muttered

k!ngk3s
September 26th, 2018, 09:52 PM
Sunpelt Purred "I think thare Jealous That Your Such a Good Mom" SunPelt Softly Muttered
Leafheart blushed all over "Sunpelt!" She said

September 27th, 2018, 02:13 AM
Adderkit was annoyed that she wasn't able to go to other places. Because of her wrenched paw. She smiled and limped out of the nest. "Fadedkit! Over here!"

Okapi

Brilliance
September 28th, 2018, 12:49 AM
"Most of our lovely clanmates are dimwitted and childish," she said with a blank tone. "They all need to learn that they need to earn their place in Starclan. And you need to learn that you are the most important cat in this clan right now. We all need you to be safe, no matter your ability to handle yourself in a fight. That means not going off alone and running through the forest like a newly appointed apprentice." She couldn't help herself. The she-cat had stood up and gotten in her leader's face about the situation without realizing it, and she regretted it. That's not to say she showed it much more than a small flick of her ears, however. She was simply too irritated. Too on edge. There was simply too much going on in her head that she kept at bay to be able to control her actions any more than not clawing her clanmates' throats out when they said something stupid. She knew that Passionstar was simply trying to lighten the mood with his words, but all they had done was make her even madder. Not necessarily at him, however. The cream-colored she-cat was mad at the other clans for dragging Thunderclan into this mess. Or did Passionstar get them into it? She didn't know or care at the moment. All she wanted was for there to be peace.

After quite a few heartbeats, Creamfrost backed down, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws politely. "I apologize, I shouldn't have gotten in your face like that," she said quietly, looking away and toward the entrance. Maybe running through the forest *would* clear one's mind enough to be rational. She'd never admit her thoughts to Passionstar though, not after what she had just said not moments before.

Passionstar gave Creamfrost a certain look. Specifically when she insulted her clan mates. Well, that wasn't very nice, his nose twitched. Passionstar could handle criticism when it came to himself, he could be pretty oblivious when it came to his flaws, and he knew that he had plenty of them, but he'd stand up for the cats of thunderclan. Even against an actual thunderclan cat. He knew his cats were counting on him, and this entire drama was taking a toll on him. He wanted to find a deputy that is confident and fearless, that would put Thunderclan first above all else. He wanted to find a suitable deputy so his cats didn't have to worry about a thing. Just then as she got into his face, he looked down at her with a spark in his eye. If he was being honest, the tom was kinda amused by her. He didn't back down or move away, allowing her to express herself to him. Passionstar developed a deep, great respect to mollies. That's the most important thing he reminisced learning from his mother. ''You're certainly a feisty one,'' He commented, his whiskers twitching. Unless she was in a bad mood because she got a taste of the wrong prey today... ''You're not going to address our clanmates as being dimwitted and childish. I agree though, we do have quite some lovely clan mates.'' The leader smirked, which he was being genuine. He can handle others talking about him, whether it was negative or positive, but he would not stand for his clan mates talking about each other like some gossiping queens. Passionstar backed away a bit from the she cat, trying to give them a good comforting space. ''I understand that you must be worried. You have a right to be. Everyone has a right to be.'' Especially with what was going on currently. ''You just gotta have faith. Keep your faith in the stars because they do speak.'' He smiled a tiny bit. He just wished they spoke to him sooner so he had some type of indication of what he needed to do. He was at a lost, no matter how long he ran or paced.

Of course, the leader wasn't mad at the she cat. He dismissed her apology with a flick of her tail. ''You mind telling me what poisoned prey you ate earlier, so I can avoid getting an attitude with the world around me?'' He teased, just a little awkwardly. He wanted to put his clanmates' minds at ease, but that wasn't always something he was good at. It wasn't hard to catch her where her gaze went to, and he followed to where she was looking, the place where he just came from. On his run, he had literally rolled into a sticky bug plant, and felt the little needles still attacking his pelt. ''You should do it sometime. Explore around, I mean. The forest is quite an...intriguing place, if I do say so myself.'' He craned his head a bit to try and locate the little sticky bugs on his pelt, but it was too puffy to locate. He did manage to find one near his flank, and he yanked it out ferociously, jumping a bit at the mild pain. ''You just really need to watch out for the traps there because the plants in this forest, you'd think they were out to get you.'' He blew a breath of air, shaking his head amusingly.

Kitty1012
September 28th, 2018, 09:04 AM
RedPaw slowly limped onto a moss patch with the cobwebs on her paw. She’d lay silently waiting for some thing to happen.

Kitty1012
September 28th, 2018, 05:30 PM
As RedPaw limped near the outside of the leaders den she began to mew, “Badger in our territory!” And, “Badger in thunderclan territory!” She began to stammer and sat down. She’d await the arrival of PassionStar to tell about the badger sha had found in thunderclan territory.

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 28th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Leafheart blushed all over "Sunpelt!" She said

SunPelt Purred And Licked LeafHeart's Ear

FlowerKit climes up and Lays On-top of LeafHeart

k!ngk3s
September 28th, 2018, 08:21 PM
SunPelt Purred And Licked LeafHeart's Ear

FlowerKit climes up and Lays On-top of LeafHeart
Leafheart felt something on her back "Something biteing me!" she siad

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 28th, 2018, 08:32 PM
Leafheart felt something on her back "Something biteing me!" she siad

SunPelt looked and Then Let out a Amused Meow, "Yep, Its a Flower" He Jokeingly says

FlowerKit Snuges LeafHeart from her Back

k!ngk3s
September 28th, 2018, 08:34 PM
SunPelt looked and Then Let out a Amused Meow, "Yep, Its a Flower" He Jokeingly says

FlowerKit Snuges LeafHeart from her Back
"Sunpelt it hurts!!" Leafheart said and licked his cheek "Please get it off of me!: She hissed

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 28th, 2018, 08:37 PM
"Sunpelt it hurts!!" Leafheart said and licked his cheek "Please get it off of me!: She hissed

SunPelt Picks Up FlowerKit and Sets her Down, then Looks Carefully Looks Over LeafHearts Pelt

k!ngk3s
September 28th, 2018, 08:39 PM
SunPelt Picks Up FlowerKit and Sets her Down, then Looks Carefully Looks Over LeafHearts Pelt
"Thank you." Leafheart said and went back to sleeping

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 28th, 2018, 08:42 PM
"Thank you." Leafheart said and went back to sleeping

SunPelt Puurred And layed waching SparkKit and FlowerKit

k!ngk3s
September 28th, 2018, 08:44 PM
SunPelt Puurred And layed waching SparkKit and FlowerKit
Leafheart woke up to Sparkkit biting her

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 28th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Leafheart woke up to Sparkkit biting her

"isint Someone Being Playful" He Says Picking up SparkKit

k!ngk3s
September 28th, 2018, 09:19 PM
"isint Someone Being Playful" He Says Picking up SparkKitSparkkit began to mew and twash hid paws around. Leafeheart felt a tear roll down her cheek. "Cant anyone get some sleep around here?" Leafheart asked him

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 28th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Sparkkit began to mew and twash hid paws around. Leafeheart felt a tear roll down her cheek. "Cant anyone get some sleep around here?" Leafheart asked him

"Come on Let you mommy Sleep" He says After Puting SparkKit Down

k!ngk3s
September 28th, 2018, 09:23 PM
"Come on Let you mommy Sleep" He says After Puting SparkKit DownSparkkit bit Leafheart again

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 28th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Sparkkit bit Leafheart again

SunPelt Grabed SparkKit and Set Them Down Farther away Useing his tail to block SparkKit From LeafHeart "Let her Sleep SparkKit" He Says again

FlowerKit Behaved Laying down Trying to sleep Next to her mom

k!ngk3s
September 28th, 2018, 09:40 PM
SunPelt Grabed SparkKit and Set Them Down Farther away Useing his tail to block SparkKit From LeafHeart "Let her Sleep SparkKit" He Says again

FlowerKit Behaved Laying down Trying to sleep Next to her mom
"I love you Sunpelt." Leafherat said and fell back asleep. Sparkkit bit Sunpelt mad

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 28th, 2018, 09:45 PM
"I love you Sunpelt." Leafherat said and fell back asleep. Sparkkit bit Sunpelt mad
"love you too" He wispers and Lets SparkKit Bite him,

k!ngk3s
September 28th, 2018, 09:47 PM
"love you too" He wispers and Lets SparkKit Bite him,
Sparkkit jumped at him and pawed his nose

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
September 28th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Sparkkit jumped at him and pawed his nose

SunPelt Meows Amusedly Looking at SparkKit

k!ngk3s
September 28th, 2018, 09:52 PM
SunPelt Meows Amusedly Looking at SparkKit
Sparkkit fell over on a thorn and mewed

Teza
September 29th, 2018, 04:02 AM
Passionstar gave Creamfrost a certain look. Specifically when she insulted her clan mates. Well, that wasn't very nice, his nose twitched. Passionstar could handle criticism when it came to himself, he could be pretty oblivious when it came to his flaws, and he knew that he had plenty of them, but he'd stand up for the cats of thunderclan. Even against an actual thunderclan cat. He knew his cats were counting on him, and this entire drama was taking a toll on him. He wanted to find a deputy that is confident and fearless, that would put Thunderclan first above all else. He wanted to find a suitable deputy so his cats didn't have to worry about a thing. Just then as she got into his face, he looked down at her with a spark in his eye. If he was being honest, the tom was kinda amused by her. He didn't back down or move away, allowing her to express herself to him. Passionstar developed a deep, great respect to mollies. That's the most important thing he reminisced learning from his mother. ''You're certainly a feisty one,'' He commented, his whiskers twitching. Unless she was in a bad mood because she got a taste of the wrong prey today... ''You're not going to address our clanmates as being dimwitted and childish. I agree though, we do have quite some lovely clan mates.'' The leader smirked, which he was being genuine. He can handle others talking about him, whether it was negative or positive, but he would not stand for his clan mates talking about each other like some gossiping queens. Passionstar backed away a bit from the she cat, trying to give them a good comforting space. ''I understand that you must be worried. You have a right to be. Everyone has a right to be.'' Especially with what was going on currently. ''You just gotta have faith. Keep your faith in the stars because they do speak.'' He smiled a tiny bit. He just wished they spoke to him sooner so he had some type of indication of what he needed to do. He was at a lost, no matter how long he ran or paced.

Of course, the leader wasn't mad at the she cat. He dismissed her apology with a flick of her tail. ''You mind telling me what poisoned prey you ate earlier, so I can avoid getting an attitude with the world around me?'' He teased, just a little awkwardly. He wanted to put his clanmates' minds at ease, but that wasn't always something he was good at. It wasn't hard to catch her where her gaze went to, and he followed to where she was looking, the place where he just came from. On his run, he had literally rolled into a sticky bug plant, and felt the little needles still attacking his pelt. ''You should do it sometime. Explore around, I mean. The forest is quite an...intriguing place, if I do say so myself.'' He craned his head a bit to try and locate the little sticky bugs on his pelt, but it was too puffy to locate. He did manage to find one near his flank, and he yanked it out ferociously, jumping a bit at the mild pain. ''You just really need to watch out for the traps there because the plants in this forest, you'd think they were out to get you.'' He blew a breath of air, shaking his head amusingly.

The molly's ears twitched at her leader's words. Maybe he was right and she was too hard on her clanmates. After all, even she found herself wanting to goof around with them from time to time. Her ears slightly pinned at this realization. She then pricked them again, once again staring into the tom's eyes. This time, however, her blue gaze wasn't angry or upset, but filled with passion. She knew she would never understand fully what some of her clanmates were thinking when they goofed off, and there was no chance in the Dark Forest that she would ever do some of the things she caught her clanmates doing, but, she also knew that she shouldn't be so critical of them. After all, what was clan life if you couldn't have a bit of fun with your clanmates? When he asked about the prey she ate her head tilted. She suddenly felt a small pang in her stomach and was reminded that she hadn't eaten yet today and made a mental note to do so after her chat with Passionstar. Her tail twitched again as she watched the tom. Creamfrost's eyes rolled a small bit when he sat down to get a better angle and she got up, padding closer to him. Without a word, she started rubbing her nose through his thick pelt searching for the little pests bugging her leader. When she found one she would pluck it quickly, not giving him a chance to realize that she'd even found one before doing so. It was one of the few times the molly didn't really have anything to say, so she simply settled for helping her leader out with the tough spots.

Mistyfoot⚜
September 30th, 2018, 10:10 AM
Crack! Burnetpaw sat up with a jolt. Wait.. had I been sleeping all this time? Surely not.. The newly apprenticed she-cat blinked her eyes a couple times, ridding the crustiness that always occured after a good slumber. She tilted her head slightly up to the sky. She could tell that the sun was almost all the way up, but still had a ways to go. Pretty early. she thought. I must've woken up, but then fallen back asleep I guess. Now, she still had one more question. Where had that noise come from that caused her to wake up from her sleep? She was usually a pretty deep sleeper, and it was always trouble to wake her up early in the morning for anything, really. She looked to her sides, and across the clearing, until she got to the back of her. There was a branch on the ground that must've come from the tree above! The loud crack must've woken Burnetpaw. All that to wake me from my sleep? Not that I can get back to bed now anyways.. She tucked her haunches back under herself, and lay down. She rested her head on he front legs and sighed, looking across the clearing.

Checkmate

Leucos
September 30th, 2018, 10:32 AM
Crack! Burnetpaw sat up with a jolt. Wait.. had I been sleeping all this time? Surely not.. The newly apprenticed she-cat blinked her eyes a couple times, ridding the crustiness that always occured after a good slumber. She tilted her head slightly up to the sky. She could tell that the sun was almost all the way up, but still had a ways to go. Pretty early. she thought. I must've woken up, but then fallen back asleep I guess. Now, she still had one more question. Where had that noise come from that caused her to wake up from her sleep? She was usually a pretty deep sleeper, and it was always trouble to wake her up early in the morning for anything, really. She looked to her sides, and across the clearing, until she got to the back of her. There was a branch on the ground that must've come from the tree above! The loud crack must've woken Burnetpaw. All that to wake me from my sleep? Not that I can get back to bed now anyways.. She tucked her haunches back under herself, and lay down. She rested her head on he front legs and sighed, looking across the clearing.

Checkmate
The Abyssinian tom flicked his ears as he set the mouse down in the pile,he swore he heard a branch crack as well making his green eyes scan the area until they landed on a newer apprentice making him tilt his head she looks sort of startled ....wonder what happened?... Speaking of apprentices I've been slacking on mentoring my own... And I haven't talked to anyone in a while ..why not?he smiled and shrugged as he made up his mind ,Parsleyfoot walked up to the apprentice went back into a more comfortable position it seemed ,he raised his head high and puffed out his chest ,his body looked strong and somewhat lean , his fur shiny and smooth , his tail streaming behind him.

Once he was a tail length away from the she cat he tilted his head and gave a warm yet fatherly smile " hey sleepy head . I don't believe I've seen you yet ,mind telling me your name? " he asked now sitting down beside the feline with his tail wrapped around his paws his posture nearly perfect but he did hunch over a tad bit . He has been trying to work on things like this ,even though those things were small.

Mistyfoot⚜
September 30th, 2018, 10:47 AM
The Abyssinian tom flicked his ears as he set the mouse down in the pile,he swore he heard a branch crack as well making his green eyes scan the area until they landed on a newer apprentice making him tilt his head she looks sort of startled ....wonder what happened?... Speaking of apprentices I've been slacking on mentoring my own... And I haven't talked to anyone in a while ..why not?he smiled and shrugged as he made up his mind ,Parsleyfoot walked up to the apprentice went back into a more comfortable position it seemed ,he raised his head high and puffed out his chest ,his body looked strong and somewhat lean , his fur shiny and smooth , his tail streaming behind him.

Once he was a tail length away from the she cat he tilted his head and gave a warm yet fatherly smile " hey sleepy head . I don't believe I've seen you yet ,mind telling me your name? " he asked now sitting down beside the feline with his tail wrapped around his paws his posture nearly perfect but he did hunch over a tad bit . He has been trying to work on things like this ,even though those things were small.

As Burnetpaw was looking about, her eyes rested on an older tom that seemed to be walking in her direction. Now was not an ideal time for Burnetpaw to socialize. As the she-cat was quite quiet, it was hard for her to start a conversation, or even keep one going. And of course, there he was, right in front of her, speaking to her. She was embarassed. Not quite of the fact of what he said, although it was quite silly, but really of the fact that she felt that as if everyone knew how shy she was around older cats, even though that wasn't really the case. It would make sense that she would know how to act around older cats, because of her step parents that she didn't know very well and didn't like very much for that matter. But alas, she was still shy and did not want to speak much. She figured she would have to answer eventually, though. "Burnetpaw." she stated without hesitation. That was it. She would only say what she needed to. Her head stayed in the same position, rested on her front legs, and only her eyes moved to look up at the tom standing before her.

Leucos
September 30th, 2018, 05:41 PM
As Burnetpaw was looking about, her eyes rested on an older tom that seemed to be walking in her direction. Now was not an ideal time for Burnetpaw to socialize. As the she-cat was quite quiet, it was hard for her to start a conversation, or even keep one going. And of course, there he was, right in front of her, speaking to her. She was embarassed. Not quite of the fact of what he said, although it was quite silly, but really of the fact that she felt that as if everyone knew how shy she was around older cats, even though that wasn't really the case. It would make sense that she would know how to act around older cats, because of her step parents that she didn't know very well and didn't like very much for that matter. But alas, she was still shy and did not want to speak much. She figured she would have to answer eventually, though. "Burnetpaw." she stated without hesitation. That was it. She would only say what she needed to. Her head stayed in the same position, rested on her front legs, and only her eyes moved to look up at the tom standing before her.

Parsleyfoot tilted his head again " burnetpaw " he meowed feeling how the words rolled off his tongue wow,parents are getting more creative with names each generation aren't they? I like the name. It's Unique he hummed with another smile " that's a pretty name burnetpaw. Mines Parsleyfoot. So,do you have a mentor? Just wondering . If there's something else you'd like to talk about then go ahead. " he meowed now feeling a bit nervous why am I feeling this way? Maybe it's because she's new? Probably the tom yawned and decided to slowly sink down into a lying position ,his green orbs looked up at the sky as his tail swished a bit " kinda early huh? " he asked as he looked down at the end cat , He wasn't really an early riser himself he liked to sleep in , but duty calls ,everyday.... He missed it when he was young ,being able to be lazy ,being able to play a lot of games ,being able to sleep in with his father in the nursery ...good ol times . It kinda ticked him off when young cats such as kits or apprentices say ' time is so slow , I wanna be an warrior now ' or ' being young stinks !' they don't know what they have until they loose it .

Parsleyfoot looked down at his paws and smiled a bit now seeming to be in a ..trance because of some memories , ' but daaaad! Why can't I ?! It's so boring in the nursery !' Parsleykit said to his father ,cedarfang who looked just like him, Cedarfang chuckled ' because only big cats are allowed to go outside of camp grounds! Your a tiny cat .' He meowed now placing a paw on his sons head and playfully pushed back making the kit roll backwards on to his bottom with an 'oof' ,the Abyssinian kit stood back up and huffed ' I wanna be a warrior now!' He whined making his father frown a bit but then smiled ' you don't want that little one. Enjoy being young ,before you know it,you'll hate being an adult ' He meowed before exiting the nursery . Parsleyfoot blinked out of the memory like trance and sighed I miss you old tom.

Mistyfoot⚜
September 30th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Parsleyfoot tilted his head again " burnetpaw " he meowed feeling how the words rolled off his tongue wow,parents are getting more creative with names each generation aren't they? I like the name. It's Unique he hummed with another smile " that's a pretty name burnetpaw. Mines Parsleyfoot. So,do you have a mentor? Just wondering . If there's something else you'd like to talk about then go ahead. " he meowed now feeling a bit nervous why am I feeling this way? Maybe it's because she's new? Probably the tom yawned and decided to slowly sink down into a lying position ,his green orbs looked up at the sky as his tail swished a bit " kinda early huh? " he asked as he looked down at the end cat , He wasn't really an early riser himself he liked to sleep in , but duty calls ,everyday.... He missed it when he was young ,being able to be lazy ,being able to play a lot of games ,being able to sleep in with his father in the nursery ...good ol times . It kinda ticked him off when young cats such as kits or apprentices say ' time is so slow , I wanna be an warrior now ' or ' being young stinks !' they don't know what they have until they loose it .

Parsleyfoot looked down at his paws and smiled a bit now seeming to be in a ..trance because of some memories , ' but daaaad! Why can't I ?! It's so boring in the nursery !' Parsleykit said to his father ,cedarfang who looked just like him, Cedarfang chuckled ' because only big cats are allowed to go outside of camp grounds! Your a tiny cat .' He meowed now placing a paw on his sons head and playfully pushed back making the kit roll backwards on to his bottom with an 'oof' ,the Abyssinian kit stood back up and huffed ' I wanna be a warrior now!' He whined making his father frown a bit but then smiled ' you don't want that little one. Enjoy being young ,before you know it,you'll hate being an adult ' He meowed before exiting the nursery . Parsleyfoot blinked out of the memory like trance and sighed I miss you old tom.

Burnetpaw had no idea where this was going. "Um, thanks, Parsleyfoot." Burnetpaw mumbled. Burnetpaw could tell that Parsleyfoot was perplexed about her name. "Not that yours is any better.." Burnetpaw muttered. Wait, did I just say that out loud? "Oh wait wait, never mind, I didn't mean that!" Burnetpaw exclaimed. Burnetpaw could not believe what had just happened. How mouse brained could she be to insult an older warrior? She put her head down and did not dare to look at Parsleyfoot after what had just happened. She didn't think she could ever talk to a warrior again! "Ah, um, well I.." Burnetpaw was whispering at this point. There was no point in trying to make what she did any better. "No mentor." Burnetpaw squeaked. She felt so ashamed. She could feel herself burning up, and her neck furs stood on end. "Uh, yeah.. it's early.." she whispered. The apprentice still held her gaze at her paws. She studied how her claws were different colors. Anything to get away from that embarassing moment.

CheetahPelt
September 30th, 2018, 07:49 PM
tery1233

Owleyes grumbled as he got up from his usual nest in the medicine cat den. He looked across at the new medicine cat with a growl. "Get on with it." His voice was gravely, from the poison he had eaten ten moons ago. He shook his head, trying to get rid of the memories. His hind paw twitched as he sat down, and he sighed. Where was this medicine cat? He wasn't a busy cat but he kept a tight schedule.

RedHead
September 30th, 2018, 10:33 PM
A golden and white she-cat, her fur complemented by the light on her pelt and her golden eyes strode confidently into the clearing. She scanned the clearing for one of her friends, preferably not her siblings because she was trying to avoid them after Caliaflame's disappearance. She knew it would strike her brother especially hard. Morningblood's gaze caught on a tom, a golden one. She remembered seeing him before, but realized that she had forgotten his name. She might have felt ashamed if she was a different cat. But she was still Morningblood, and she was quite prideful, never would she admit her faults. She walked over to the tom gracefully, and sat down in front of him. "Hello there," She said nonchalantly.

He couldn’t help the smirk that broke across his face as a feline stepped towards him, her tail waving gently behind her. Since aporenticehood, the tomcat hadn’t talked to much other cats. He did know names very well though, he wasn’t bad at those at all. And he knew this feline to be Morningblood, whom had been an apprentice around the same time as him. He sat up as she walked over to him, his blue eyes sparkling. He didn’t know her at all, but he hoped that she could brighten his day somehow. So far, it had been pretty boring.
Her first words made him a bit questioning, as she seemed very monotone and not playful at all, like he had been hoping. So, Sunscorch decided he start “a little game.”
”Hello Morningblood. What brings you over here?” He meowed, a slight amuses purr in his tone, his stance perfectly relaxed and comfortable.

Kitty1012
September 30th, 2018, 10:52 PM
RedPaw would slowly limp to the medicine cats den, although the bleeding from her cut had stoped it still stung like a thousand wasps. As she limped closer to the den she finally sat down and licked her injury, she then realized all the small splinters she got stuck wile tripping over the old stick. She gazed at her paw wandering where the badger had went after the close encounter earlier in the forest. She thought when TallMarsh would treat the pain she could warn them about the badger she had found the territory close to fourtrees.

Freesia
September 30th, 2018, 11:04 PM
tery1233

Owleyes grumbled as he got up from his usual nest in the medicine cat den. He looked across at the new medicine cat with a growl. "Get on with it." His voice was gravely, from the poison he had eaten ten moons ago. He shook his head, trying to get rid of the memories. His hind paw twitched as he sat down, and he sighed. Where was this medicine cat? He wasn't a busy cat but he kept a tight schedule.

Tallmarsh had been sitting in front of the wall of herbs, glaring at the assortment as she attempted unsuccessfully to figure out what they were. She recognized the juniper berries, poppy seeds, cobwebs, and a couple other things to help with various pains. She jumped slightly when a grating voice growled at her from across the den. She turned her glare on this cat. She hadn't noticed him earlier because she was so focused on memorizing these stupid herbs, but now she wondered if he had been there this whole time. She stood up, stretched, and resumed her glaring. "And who are you, I might ask?" she snapped. "And what do you need me to get on with?" She noted his gravely voice and twitching leg; assuming this cat was a sickly elder, he probably needed medicine daily, she guessed.

CheetahPelt
October 1st, 2018, 07:29 AM
Tallmarsh had been sitting in front of the wall of herbs, glaring at the assortment as she attempted unsuccessfully to figure out what they were. She recognized the juniper berries, poppy seeds, cobwebs, and a couple other things to help with various pains. She jumped slightly when a grating voice growled at her from across the den. She turned her glare on this cat. She hadn't noticed him earlier because she was so focused on memorizing these stupid herbs, but now she wondered if he had been there this whole time. She stood up, stretched, and resumed her glaring. "And who are you, I might ask?" she snapped. "And what do you need me to get on with?" She noted his gravely voice and twitching leg; assuming this cat was a sickly elder, he probably needed medicine daily, she guessed.

The young tom gave a harsh laugh and turned his mottled green eyes on the she cat. "I've been like this for ten moons and you don't know who I am? I guess the new medicine cat wasn't told about the problematic elder." She got up and stood face to face with the she cat. His fur was patchy, and he looked pretty sickly, but up close his muscles still bunched and cooled under his pelt. He narrowed his eyes and glared her in the face. "You, as the medicine cat, need to make sure I'm not going to die." He walked back a few paces, and sat down, maintaining the glare as he did so. "Then I'll tell you the herbs to give me," he glanced at the herb store. "If you can find them in that mess!" the hair on his hackles raised and his eyes widened. He shook his head with a growl. "We can fix that later." He almost said it to himself.

Freesia
October 1st, 2018, 08:08 AM
The young tom gave a harsh laugh and turned his mottled green eyes on the she cat. "I've been like this for ten moons and you don't know who I am? I guess the new medicine cat wasn't told about the problematic elder." She got up and stood face to face with the she cat. His fur was patchy, and he looked pretty sickly, but up close his muscles still bunched and cooled under his pelt. He narrowed his eyes and glared her in the face. "You, as the medicine cat, need to make sure I'm not going to die." He walked back a few paces, and sat down, maintaining the glare as he did so. "Then I'll tell you the herbs to give me," he glanced at the herb store. "If you can find them in that mess!" the hair on his hackles raised and his eyes widened. He shook his head with a growl. "We can fix that later." He almost said it to himself.

Tallmarsh stared at the tom with eyes that screamed, "I'm so done with this." She narrowed her green eyes and replied, "Well guess what, mister? I was a warrior before I was a medicine cat, so it wasn't my duty to pay attention to 'problematic elders' like you!" She remembered her time as an apprentice, and grumpy elders were no scarcity. She huffed and looked back at the mess of herbs. "Okay, what do you need, your Highness?" She was really getting tired of this tom's attitude. He may be an elder, but that doesn't mean he can boss me around! She absolutely hated it when others told her what to do, especially when she believed they didn't have the authority to do so. And this sickly cat was definitely not above her. She took in his appearance--patchy fur, sickly, but still muscled. He must've been a warrior before whatever happened to him, she thought. She wanted to remind him that she literally started this job two sunrises ago, and she'd never had any training.

North
October 1st, 2018, 11:47 AM
| king kaleb! |
[Sorry if the length of this is on the casual side, I struggle with starters! <3]
Rowanflame's rather large form ambled into the clearing, a small finch hanging limply from his maw; it was a small catch, one he wasn't too proud of. Still, it was a catch nonetheless and he was comforted in the knowledge it would feed an elder or a queen. The marmalade-orange tom took his time as he wandered about the clearing, greeting a few familiar felines on his wanderings. Rowanflame was a socialite, perhaps beyond what many would expect from such a large and aggressive looking tom. He couldn't help but dislike his own genetics from time to time; most cats expected him to be some fiercely loyal warrior capable of taking down even the strongest of foes, when in reality he was just a sensitive gentle giant. The large somali wandered aimlessly for a little longer, golden eyes searching for something of interest to keep him occupied for at least a little while - he'd been hunting already, so something that requires a little less energy was definitely on his mind. He would have been more than happy to have settled down with another cat in the clearing merely to chat, but all the current members of the clearing seemed a little...dull, to say the least. He felt bad being so judgemental, given how out of character it was for him, but he knew he wouldn't last 5 minutes chatting with someone of as little intrigue as the current select held. Eventually, a small sigh escaping him, the russet tom settled for his own company as he made himself comfortable in a less crowded section of the clearing - a few cats were bathing in the sun a few feet from him, but none seemed too interest in conversation with him or anyone else. Golden eyes looked bored and full of pent-up energy as they navigated through the clearing with impatient speed. He was mainly looking for one of his friends, or at least someone he knew to be interesting to talk to, but he refrained from searching too hard in fear of looking silly. His tail swayed behind him in a strange manner, something he'd picked up from his father long ago that had now become a telltale sign he was overcome with boredom. It was like a boredom habit of his, if you will. Perhaps it was his strange invitation for someone to talk to him, but only someone he deemed "interesting enough" to. Rowanflame truly was a bit of an oddball.

CheetahPelt
October 1st, 2018, 06:04 PM
Tallmarsh stared at the tom with eyes that screamed, "I'm so done with this." She narrowed her green eyes and replied, "Well guess what, mister? I was a warrior before I was a medicine cat, so it wasn't my duty to pay attention to 'problematic elders' like you!" She remembered her time as an apprentice, and grumpy elders were no scarcity. She huffed and looked back at the mess of herbs. "Okay, what do you need, your Highness?" She was really getting tired of this tom's attitude. He may be an elder, but that doesn't mean he can boss me around! She absolutely hated it when others told her what to do, especially when she believed they didn't have the authority to do so. And this sickly cat was definitely not above her. She took in his appearance--patchy fur, sickly, but still muscled. He must've been a warrior before whatever happened to him, she thought. She wanted to remind him that she literally started this job two sunrises ago, and she'd never had any training.

Owleyes tail lashed, his ears flat to his skull. "Your highness! Ha!" He turned around and limped to the middle of the den. He sat down, light on his paws, his claws sliding in and out. All of a sudden, he collapsed and started to shake violently, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. He was having a seizure, and it didn't help he was raging angry at the moment,

Freesia
October 1st, 2018, 08:51 PM
Owleyes tail lashed, his ears flat to his skull. "Your highness! Ha!" He turned around and limped to the middle of the den. He sat down, light on his paws, his claws sliding in and out. All of a sudden, he collapsed and started to shake violently, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. He was having a seizure, and it didn't help he was raging angry at the moment,

Tallmarsh’s eyes went wide when the elder began spasming on the ground. She was frozen to her place in panic for a moment, wondering what she should do. Should I go get Daydream or Shinefang? No, whatever this is could kill him before I even get there, she thought. She saw that his spasms were causing him to hit his head and limbs on the ground. The gray tabby decided in an instant what she needed to do, and she threw herself on top of him in an effort to hold him down. He was larger than her, but she was still fairly muscled from her time as warrior, so she managed to keep his head and limbs firmly against the ground. She wasn’t sure how long this would go on, whether she should be giving him herbs, or if she was doing the right thing, but she’d never seen anything like this before and had decided that this was her best shot. She was trying to keep herself from shivering due to the adrenaline coursing through her veins and the panic she had initially felt.

SuspiciousMindz
October 1st, 2018, 09:06 PM
The golden tom tilted his head and frowned slightly, brows knit together. "That wasn't very convincing. Ya know, it helps if you talk about it, but I won't force you." he stated, viney tail flicking behind him. He still wasn't sure how exactly to act around his former apprentice. She had this air around her, the same air that Nightcry had hanging around him before his death. The tabby couldn't explain it, probably because he'd never experienced it. It was this horrible sickening feeling, with a twinge of dread, maybe even a hint of desprateness. Dayhum gave her one last, good look over before he let out a chuckle and sat himself down, flinching slightly at the cold dew. "You remind me so much of my brother." the tabby chuckled, Sapphire blue optics focusing on his paws for a few moments, his usual happy, positive aura wavering for a short while. It was painful, loosing the person closest to him. It was even more painful learning about all the things he had done behind his own brothers back, and the reasons why. However his 'woe is me' moment didn't last long. Within seconds the pale tabby's head shot up and he showered his apprentice in a bright, toothy smile "How're you feeling about being a warrior? Feelin...mm...I dunno fullfilled yet. Or is there still some stuff you're aiming to do?" he asked. Though he was no longer Treetigers mentor, he still felt a sense of protectiveness toward her, as if he had to continue to care for her, make sure she was safe and well taken care of. He hadn't felt needed in a long while.

"It's fine. It's under control, I don't need to talk about it right now," she spoke rather quickly, knowing it made it less convincing, but when she was nervous, she always spoke quickly. The subject changed momentarily, giving the warrior a moment to relax. Although, her green optics blinked in confusion instead. She wasn't sure who he was talking about. A brother? "Is- Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" she asked instead, trying her best to calm down. She was feeling better after getting the scares out of her system.

Next, Treetiger shrugged a bit. "It's nice to have some form of freedom in the clan," she replied. Which was true, a mentor didn't have to follow her around and she didn't need escorted everywhere. "I can do my own thing and others can't make fun of me for providing for the clan now," she continued, sounding a little more determined now.

CheetahPelt
October 1st, 2018, 09:17 PM
Tallmarsh’s eyes went wide when the elder began spasming on the ground. She was frozen to her place in panic for a moment, wondering what she should do. Should I go get Daydream or Shinefang? No, whatever this is could kill him before I even get there, she thought. She saw that his spasms were causing him to hit his head and limbs on the ground. The gray tabby decided in an instant what she needed to do, and she threw herself on top of him in an effort to hold him down. He was larger than her, but she was still fairly muscled from her time as warrior, so she managed to keep his head and limbs firmly against the ground. She wasn’t sure how long this would go on, whether she should be giving him herbs, or if she was doing the right thing, but she’d never seen anything like this before and had decided that this was her best shot. She was trying to keep herself from shivering due to the adrenaline coursing through her veins and the panic she had initially felt.

Owleyes would have been stronger than Tallmarsh, but ten moons of beings an elder did tolls on the body. His head and limbs flailed around, and when Tallmarsh held him down, he beat at her, battering at his belly, battering at her belly, bully tufts of fur from his and her pelt. His jaw snapped open and closed, and his bowls emptied. The seizure only lasted a minute, but he was violent during it. He couldn't tell that Tallmarsh was there. After a minute he stopped, freezing again, and the relaxed. He blinked once, twice, and looked at Tallmarsh. "Yes?"

Freesia
October 1st, 2018, 10:04 PM
Owleyes would have been stronger than Tallmarsh, but ten moons of beings an elder did tolls on the body. His head and limbs flailed around, and when Tallmarsh held him down, he beat at her, battering at his belly, battering at her belly, bully tufts of fur from his and her pelt. His jaw snapped open and closed, and his bowls emptied. The seizure only lasted a minute, but he was violent during it. He couldn't tell that Tallmarsh was there. After a minute he stopped, freezing again, and the relaxed. He blinked once, twice, and looked at Tallmarsh. "Yes?"

Tallmarsh looked at him like he was insane. A few seconds ago he had been clawing and twitching and generally acting like there was seriously something wrong with him, and now he says 'yes'. 'Yes?' The medicine cat slowly got off of the elder, unable to believe what just happened. "What in StarClan's name was that?" she huffed. She began to smooth her fur down with her tongue in an effort to look presentable again. "And are you okay?" She saw the tufts fur littering the floor of the den, but she didn't feel any pain yet. She knew she would soon, but that wasn't her priority right now. She wrinkled her nose at Owleyes' dirt on the floor. Now her den would smell for months. Remember, you have an elder to take care of. Focus, she nagged herself.

Mistyfoot⚜
October 2nd, 2018, 04:02 PM
A wind blew through Burnetpaw's fur. She loved the feeling of a windy day, the cold air cooling her down from all the days work. She felt cold mud sinking into her paws, most likely getting stuck under her nails. Oh, how she hated the feeling, but the coolness felt so nice. She waved her tail around as she trotted confidently over to the fresh kill pile. She knew she deserved it. She picked out plump vole. She gently put her mouth around it and carried it over to a nice sunny spot. Maybe, if she came across a friend, she could share it. Burnetpaw didn't think she could finish it by herself, so that would really be ideal. She sat back on her haunches, and gently placed the prey on the ground. She started to pick at it, but she did want to share it. She didn't have many friends, and even if she found someone she knew, she probably wouldn't ask them to eat with her, as she was so quiet. She gazed around the clearing. It was really the social area of the camp. There were always cats lounging about, making small talk with other cats after a long day of working hard. It was often about something funny that happened on patrol. Or, with the apprentices mostly, it could be about a nice piece of prey that they caught themselves. But with the kits though, it was anything. They were so free, and they weren't even self-conscious! But Burnetpaw was no longer a kit. She was an apprentice. She was grown up.

Delta

CheetahPelt
October 2nd, 2018, 07:18 PM
Tallmarsh looked at him like he was insane. A few seconds ago he had been clawing and twitching and generally acting like there was seriously something wrong with him, and now he says 'yes'. 'Yes?' The medicine cat slowly got off of the elder, unable to believe what just happened. "What in StarClan's name was that?" she huffed. She began to smooth her fur down with her tongue in an effort to look presentable again. "And are you okay?" She saw the tufts fur littering the floor of the den, but she didn't feel any pain yet. She knew she would soon, but that wasn't her priority right now. She wrinkled her nose at Owleyes' dirt on the floor. Now her den would smell for months. Remember, you have an elder to take care of. Focus, she nagged herself.

He was panting shallowly as he looked around at the den. He looked at his dirt on the floor and at the tufts of fur. He sighed. "Oh Starclan not again." He shook his head. "That's fine. I'm going to need some strengthening herbs though." He growled.

Freesia
October 2nd, 2018, 10:07 PM
He was panting shallowly as he looked around at the den. He looked at his dirt on the floor and at the tufts of fur. He sighed. "Oh Starclan not again." He shook his head. "That's fine. I'm going to need some strengthening herbs though." He growled.

Tallmarsh padded over to the wall of herbs. "Uh, burnet is one of the traveling herbs, right? It's for strengthening?" she said. She felt like she'd heard that before, maybe a long time ago. She saw a fern-like plant that she assumed was burnet. She glanced back at Owleyes, looking to him for confirmation. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Freesia
October 2nd, 2018, 10:16 PM
A wind blew through Burnetpaw's fur. She loved the feeling of a windy day, the cold air cooling her down from all the days work. She felt cold mud sinking into her paws, most likely getting stuck under her nails. Oh, how she hated the feeling, but the coolness felt so nice. She waved her tail around as she trotted confidently over to the fresh kill pile. She knew she deserved it. She picked out plump vole. She gently put her mouth around it and carried it over to a nice sunny spot. Maybe, if she came across a friend, she could share it. Burnetpaw didn't think she could finish it by herself, so that would really be ideal. She sat back on her haunches, and gently placed the prey on the ground. She started to pick at it, but she did want to share it. She didn't have many friends, and even if she found someone she knew, she probably wouldn't ask them to eat with her, as she was so quiet. She gazed around the clearing. It was really the social area of the camp. There were always cats lounging about, making small talk with other cats after a long day of working hard. It was often about something funny that happened on patrol. Or, with the apprentices mostly, it could be about a nice piece of prey that they caught themselves. But with the kits though, it was anything. They were so free, and they weren't even self-conscious! But Burnetpaw was no longer a kit. She was an apprentice. She was grown up.

Delta

Snipkit was on his own little adventure in the ThunderClan clearing. The brown and white kit was currently crouched a few tail-lengths away from a shiny black beetle that was skittering along the ground. He waggled his haunches, preparing to pounce, when the beetle flew at him. Startled, the young kit yelped and fell back onto his butt. The beetle flew away, and the kit looked around to see if anyone had seen that. He spotted a familiar apprentice and darted over to her. "Hi, Burnetpaw!" he exclaimed. He saw the vole in front of her, and his green eyes went wide. "Ooh, did you catch it? It's so big!!" he squeaked. He looked back up at her expectantly.

Cosmo
October 3rd, 2018, 03:00 PM
He couldn’t help the smirk that broke across his face as a feline stepped towards him, her tail waving gently behind her. Since aporenticehood, the tomcat hadn’t talked to much other cats. He did know names very well though, he wasn’t bad at those at all. And he knew this feline to be Morningblood, whom had been an apprentice around the same time as him. He sat up as she walked over to him, his blue eyes sparkling. He didn’t know her at all, but he hoped that she could brighten his day somehow. So far, it had been pretty boring.
Her first words made him a bit questioning, as she seemed very monotone and not playful at all, like he had been hoping. So, Sunscorch decided he start “a little game.”
”Hello Morningblood. What brings you over here?” He meowed, a slight amuses purr in his tone, his stance perfectly relaxed and comfortable.

The she-cat tried to remain calm when he remembered her name, and was embarrassed. She surveyed him for a moment trying to think of his name. He looked bright. Like the sun. Bright. Sunny. Sun. Sunpaw... Sunscorch! It hit her all of a sudden. She remembered a tom named Sunpaw from when she was training, and realized that his warrior name was Sunscorch. It was a nice name. Sun for his pelt, Scorch perhaps for his personality. Funny, he seemed nice enough.
Morningblood rolled her eyes at his question. Conversation, duh! She decided to reply differently though, as she decided to have some fun. "The invisible cat behind you," She said with a smirk to match her personality.

CheetahPelt
October 3rd, 2018, 04:38 PM
Tallmarsh padded over to the wall of herbs. "Uh, burnet is one of the traveling herbs, right? It's for strengthening?" she said. She felt like she'd heard that before, maybe a long time ago. She saw a fern-like plant that she assumed was burnet. She glanced back at Owleyes, looking to him for confirmation. I have no idea what I'm doing.

He got up shakily and limped over to Tallmarsh. He sighed and then looked up. "Yes burnet is one, but what the last medicine cat liked to give me was ragweed and chamomile for my seizures. Chamomile has a calming affect and makes it so that I recover from them quicker." His legs were shaking fiercely even as he sat down. "Chamomile's smell is slightly sweet and bitter. Ragweed is prickly and has rounded leaves." He was still panting, but he knew herbs would make him feel better. "And...dandelion for pain..*huff* and coltsfoot for breathing. Big yellow flower with a light green stem, and *huff* similar flowers but a little smaller with big round leaves."