PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70

lio
June 2nd, 2020, 12:45 AM
Duskstar stopped as a few cats began to speak out, her eyes narrowing. Her head spun, tail lashing side to side.

"Thank you, Softbriar."

She glared at those arguing.

"Do you believe she is a helpless kit? She is not one. Doelight was gone within the wild for countless moons, surviving on her own with little training as well as her disability. Or do you believe a cat with a disability must be treated as a useless child? Doelight is a fully-grown she-cat. I may not have attended her training sessions, and sure, I have not been as active around the Clan as I should be. I am looking to fix that shortly. My focus has been on the well-being of this Clan and nothing more.

"Doelight's name is not in regards to light as in the sun. It is in regards to her weightlessness as she rises higher and higher with her success. I explained the reasoning, and I am keeping the name how it is.

"If you do not agree to my decision, either shut up or leave. Doelight is a perfectly capable warrior. If she survived for MULTIPLE moons, ALONE outside of the Clan, then she will fare just fine as a warrior."

But as Doelight spoke, her eyes narrowed even further-- if that was even possible.

"Alright, fine. If you don't want your name or rank, you can remain an apprentice. Your new name is Doepaw. Your training is restarting from scratch. All former training does not count from this moment on. If you all want to treat her like a tiny, freshly-made apprentice, then she can be ranked as one. This decision is final.

"Now. I have already said this meeting is over. Nobody but Softbriar is to enter my den at this time. Everybody, get to work. You are all dismissed. Buckbranch [ Slushie ], you are to guard my den to be sure that nobody gets in under any circumstances. Only Softbriar is to enter if needed."

Well, she didn't enjoy the thought of entrusting him with that duty, but he was the first cat to come to mind that would truly complete the job. Hopefully. Unless he wanted to be a moron as well.

With that, she spun back around and disappeared into her den, making it clear that the discussion was over.

[ THE MEETING HAS BEEN DISMISSED. ANY FURTHER DISCUSSION WILL BE IGNORED. NEITHER I NOR DUSKSTAR WILL RESPOND TO ANY FURTHER ATTEMPTS AT ARGUING. ]

dino.
June 2nd, 2020, 01:06 AM
[ Arie ]

Stonenettle set his jaw. Demoted all the way back to beginning apprentice? That... didn't seem fair. At all. Sure, she hadn't really been ready but to take it that far was a bit excessive. "If you need help reconducting your training, just let me know," he told the renamed Doepaw. Then, FINALLY, he hurried off to the warriors' den so he could get some rest.
---------------

Buckbranch's head shot up as his name was called. HE was going to guard her den? Why? He thought she hated him. No, he KNEW she hated him. Looking incredibly confused, he rose to his paw and hurried after Duskstar.

lio
June 2nd, 2020, 01:09 AM
[ Socks ]

Duskstar was curled up outside her den, eyes glazed as she stared into nothingness. Her tail flicked slowly, gently. To those looking upon her, it was clear she was lost in thought.

The Clan was not growing stronger as she had hoped. Many cats still seemed to be against her decisions. She had been liked before... what happened? Was Flintspirit right, had she really changed?

Her ears flattened and she clenched her jaw. What was she doing wrong? Why did it still feel as though she was failing at her duty? Her eyes closed and she swallowed the growing lump in her throat. In order to be a better leader, she had to change. She had to form a new Duskstar, one that would be loved around the Clan. A smarter Duskstar.

However she would do that, she couldn't do it here. Too many decisions, too much noise, it all fogged her brain. Too much was happening. She needed to go somewhere quiet. Somewhere where she could make herself better without the weight of the Clan on her shoulders.

And as her eyes opened again, she formed a plan.

Duskstar rose to her paws and looked around for Softbriar. Once she found them, she approached them, a thin smile on her lips.

"Softbriar, I will be taking a short journey on my own into the territory. I do not know when I will return. This journey will serve to find more possible places to expand out territory to without invading the other Clans. I will not take anyone with me. However, as I will be gone, you will temporarily be in charge of the Clan. I entrust you to keep them safe and secure whilst I am not here."

And that they won't pull any funny business... or face any trouble with the Clan.

"Do not worry about ceremonies until I return. Your duty is the same as normal, but you will be tasked with a few extra challenges temporarily. I am sure you will be up to this task albeit only recently being named deputy-- I would not have chosen you otherwise. My apprentice's training will be paused in this time."

With a dip of her head, she waved her tail in farewell before stepping out of the camp, off to wherever her paws took her.

dino.
June 2nd, 2020, 01:12 AM
[ hxneysuckle ]

Buckbranch quickly took his place outside of Duskstar's den. His mind still buzzed with dozens of questions. Why him? She still hated him, right? Had all that talk about him being a traitor been just a ruse, and if so, why? His paws tapped on the ground anxiously. He was tempted to poke his head in and ask, but he didn't fancy getting smacked or yelled at, so he kept his mouth shut. It wasn't a good idea to further anger an already irritated Duskstar.

Mayflower
June 2nd, 2020, 01:18 AM
Primrosewhisper's eyes widened. Did she just really see a cat get promoted and demoted in the same meeting? She couldn't help but feel bad for Doepaw as she left, hoping to tear her mind away from what had just happened.

--

"Ooooooh. That bites." Berrybreeze sighed, not feeling up to his usual jokes. it really did bite though, Doepaw being demoted all the way back to the beginning. If that had happened to him at his ceremony he probably would have ditched the clan. Well... not really, but he would claim it!

--

Fernglow frowned at the ceremonies. Doepaw clearly didn't want to be a warrior, but Duskstar resetting her progress seemed more counterproductive than anything. She had been acting harshly lately, what with the constant arguments spouting at clan meetings. And though Fernglow was undoubtedly loyal to the clan... Duskstar was raising his suspicions with her competence.

plum
June 2nd, 2020, 01:21 AM
The meeting had been alarming, a quiet summons followed by erratic behavior that didn't follow the guidelines of a warrior at all. Rainywhisker observes it from his post so far away, wondering what was going through his leader's head to have her dominate a mentor's role over their apprentice in such a way, before turning back on her own word and lashing out at the child. The gray warrior's lips straighten into a tight line and he turns his head away, shifting his paws with a hefty sigh. He'd seen a lot in his lifetime, and by now he was just growing weary of it all. But, at least as a camp guard, he could sit and watch the sky in peace.

Mayflower
June 2nd, 2020, 01:32 AM
Greyfur was pleased and carefully set down the squirrel before settling down in the sunlight and gave a small nod as he laid down next to the squirrel, he’d let her take the first bite as a gentleman should.
Primrosewhisper smiled, dipping her head in thanks before leaning down and taking a small bite of the squirrel. She wasn't terribly hungry, and she figured Greyfur probably needed most of the prey. She sat back up and thumped her tail against the ground, basking in the sun as she daintily ate. I could get used to this!

Arie
June 2nd, 2020, 01:36 AM
-- implimm --
{Open to anyone who wants to 'try' to stop Doe from leaving. She also didnt hear about the demotion, was too shaken up already}

Doep-Doelight was livid. She was just done with this. The blind apprentice was flattering around as she tried to regain her composure. But it was lost. And so... she was going. She didn't know where she was going, but she was going to leave. First ramming directly into a warrior and then finally getting a sense of direction she shook her head and tried to figure out where the exit was. And that was when she picked up Rainywhisker's scent and grumpily spoke in her stutter, her voice exhausted, mad, frustrated. "Let me... pass. I want to... leave. I'm.. done... with... this.. clan." She wanted to leave, to go out, to leave this hell that was this clan and the emotions and the memories and her name! Leave her damned name behind and forget it even existed. Forget about her parents. Forget about her sister. Forget about everything and just... live. Just be her.

dino.
June 2nd, 2020, 01:43 AM
[ Arie ]

Well, Stonenettle HAD been about to get some sleep, but fate seemed to wish otherwise. He found himself hesitating as he watched Doepaw confront Rainywhisker about... about leaving? His heart constricted in his chest. You've GOT to be joking. Another one? It was just like Irisflame, running when things hadn't gone her way. He trotted over to her, trying to keep the irritation out of his face when he spoke. "So. You're leaving, huh?"

plum
June 2nd, 2020, 01:46 AM
He saw her coming from afar, her emotional stumble through camp leading her into one of their Clanmates, then towards him. He extends an arm into her path to stop her gently, but is surprised when she speaks. The she-cat was so meek, it was like she was being swallowed up by the world. "Slow down," he says, his gravelly voice like a gentle roll of thunder in a far off sky. He'd already seen Duskstar flee the scene. Now Doepaw was trying to run, too. They'd both embarrassed themselves in front of everybody. "Take a breather, kiddo." He pitied her. He also pitied Duskstar in a way. This was just... Difficult.
[ Arie ]

Arie
June 2nd, 2020, 01:56 AM
-- Slushie implimm --

Doelight/paw directed her gaze towards the other warrior's who'd now approached her... She didn't want to deal with more drama after this. Yet it seemed she was determined to. Pointing her head at the ground her tail twitched. "I...I.. just can't...deal with it... My name.. my memories... everything.. I can't... keep.. living.. with all... of these.." She directed the same at Rainywhisker. "I am... LEFT.. ALONE. With ALWAYS.. being REMINDED... of... my FEAR. I can't... do anything. I am.. AFRAID.. of everything! And no... one... ever... tried... to LISTEN." No one except for Flintspirit... She loved her mentor so very much for being willing to work with her. But she couldn't do it anymore. She wasn't going to be living in here where she would be constantly reminded of the fact that she was blind, that she was afraid of light, that she was afraid of birds of everything in this world! She hated shouting, she hated being louder than a whisper but now everything HURT. She felt defeated. She had to go. She had to. She didn't know where... just that she couldn't handle this. She didn't want to constantly be reminded of what FAILURE she was. She just wanted... to be normal. To not struggle with everything... to not be named after her parents DEATH. She wanted a new name.. a new start. In which she would be appreciated for who she is and not who she was, not what her name or rank defined her as! "Just.... just.. let me... go. I won't... bother.. you." She wanted to be let go... she wanted to be free. And just.. her.

~dust~
June 2nd, 2020, 06:13 AM
"Yeah, that's fine" Leopardpaw told the she-cat. The tom felt happy that he had made his first friend.
She purred and then said "maybe one day we could go to the forest and practice hunting me and you"

gs29513
June 2nd, 2020, 07:49 AM
Lilyleap dragged herself into the warriors den, and got ready to lay down. Just the effort of dragging herself across the clearing had exhausted her. Settling down, she felt something peculiar. It was as if there were ants in her nest. Looking down, she realized that there were ants in her nest. Lilyleap looked into another nest, and saw a few ants there as well. Heaving herself out of the den, she headed off to tell someone.

gs29513
June 2nd, 2020, 09:06 AM
Lilyleap dragged herself into the clearing. Does anyone know why the warriors den is full of ants? she asked, looking towards the apprentices. She figured it would be some of them.
(OPEN)

RedHead
June 2nd, 2020, 09:36 AM
Buzztuft had been trotting around the clearing, mostly idling about with no clear goal for the day in mind. She had gone out for a bit earlier that day, but otherwise remained within camp for most of the day. Clearly though, what little work she had done for her clan had caused the calico to grow quite an appetite. As such, it seemed about time to grab something to eat. Making her way up to the foodpile, Buzztuft paused for a moment at the vast array of prey to choose from. Normally the pile seemed pretty empty... maybe being lazy and coming back to camp earlier was something the calico would have to do more often.
After much intensive thinking, Buzztuft decided on a plump thrush as her meal of choice. As she went to pick her prized food item, she suddenly felt the contact of another cat. It appears in all her indecisiveness, some other cat had come up and had the same idea as her. I was here first! I'll show- The calico's words were cut off as soon as she took a gaze up at the other cat. Oh no, they're cute! Taking a step back to assess the situation, she gandered this cat was... Foxbound. A name she had certainly heard, but not one that she knew much about. It wasn't everyday Buzztuft had the chance to talk to someone that looked nice, so she'd surely have to wow this cat with her opening line!
"Hey there. I hadn't expected Starclan to bless me with the site of such a pretty pelt today!" Buzztuft's meow was confident in an attempt to hide the slight blush she'd gotten. The calico's tail flicked eagerly. That line would surely strike up a great conversation, she just hoped the other she-cat wouldn't notice that her tone was all a ruse. "The name's Buzztuft by the way. You won't want to forget it, trust me."

RedHead

Foxbound had been feeling hungry, she'd gone out on a late hunting patrol the previous night and had come back too tired to even eat, then had kind of forgotten about that fact until now, with her stomach grumbling and her head pounding a bit, telling her she needed to eat. So, the ginger she-cat had gotten to her paws and padded over to the fresh-kill pile, not really noticing the other cat over here as she hungrily scanned the pile. She saw a couple nice plump mice underneath a thrush, and reached out her paw to move the bird aside so she could get to them.
And that was when her paw bumped against another cat, and she glanced up to see Buzztuft. Foxbound didn't know the other she-cat well, and she opened her mouth to apologize, but Buzztuft beat her to speaking. And Foxbound snapped her mouth back shut. Oh Great Starclan, she remembered Buzztuft now. She looked different being older, but Foxbound remembered her as that flirty apprentice, a few moons younger than her, who just could not seem to stop. And Foxbound hated flirty, with every fiber of her being.
"We're clanmates, I don't think I should be forgetting anyone's name around here." Foxbound meowed, quickly picking up her mice and taking a step back. "Don't even try with the pretty words, it's not going to work." The ginger she-cat meowed as she crouched down beside the mice, eyeing Buzztuft with a narrowed-eyed glance before bending down to take a bite of the first one.

duCky
June 2nd, 2020, 09:41 AM
Petalkit backed up into the nursery and sat down, startled by all the noise. "Mommy?", she stuttered. "Wha, whats happening?"
~Splash~

Sorrow
June 2nd, 2020, 09:45 AM
Petalkit backed up into the nursery and sat down, startled by all the noise. "Mommy?", she stuttered. "Wha, whats happening?"
~Splash~
Mistyfoot looked over at Petalkit. Doelight got demoted to an apprentice, she explained. So she will have to start her training all over. The warrior sighed. It was so hard to keep up with her kits and everything that was going on in the Clan.

duCky
June 2nd, 2020, 09:52 AM
"All over again?" she asked, shocked."But that's not fair!"

dionysus
June 2nd, 2020, 09:52 AM
[ Mayflower ]

“Yes, you’re right,” Sunnywillow purred.

She looked over at the tom and cooed,

“Oh, look at you! That patch of fur is standing up again!”

That was a lie. Fernglow’s fur was perfectly smooth but she needed an excise to start grooming him. She reached over and licked the top of his head, smoothing down the imaginary tuft of fur, and continued to draw her tongue over his fur affectionately- at least what should have been affectionately. Sunnywillow didn’t mind sharing tongues- it was better than faking conversations all the time. Then again, she actually greatly enjoyed faking conversations. It was fun to try to lose herself in the character she’d created. She was doing that right now, looking lovingly at Fernglow and grooming his fur with very few thoughts of how it was all a lie.

Sorrow
June 2nd, 2020, 09:58 AM
"All over again?" she asked, shocked."But that's not fair!"
It was Duskstar's choice. Leader's word is law. We have to follow the Warrior Code. Mistyfoot took a deep breath. Duskstar makes her decisions carefully. It was perfectly fine that Duskstar demoted Doepaw. She deserved it. Arguing with Duskstar...Who does she think she is? Leader of another Clan?

duCky
June 2nd, 2020, 10:02 AM
She sighed and nodded, trying to understand what her mother was telling her. "Can we go meet Softbriar now?" she asked, remembering that she would get to go after the meeting.
~Splash~

Sorrow
June 2nd, 2020, 10:07 AM
[ LionKitKat ]
Mistyfoot looked down at Petalkit, leaning forward to lick her kit between the ears before sitting up and meowing, Okay. Let's go see Softbriar.

duCky
June 2nd, 2020, 10:38 AM
"Yay!" she cheered, running off towards the leaders den. "I get to meet the deputy!"
~Splash~

Leucos
June 2nd, 2020, 10:44 AM
Beau
( Hope u don't mind uwu)

Heck he was ready to go now! Tail swishing the tom dipped his head and looked around for suitable candidates. He had two in mind..Fleetwind which he liked and perhaps Ploverspot if the old lad up for it. It's not like they got a whole lot to do...or maybe birdchatter? NAh...He shook his head .
This was a bit hard since half of thunderclan new warriors annoyed the daylights out of him. Especially that thorn fellow who thought it was ok to yell at him! Ergh. Pelt rippling at that . Lionwhisker head over to Fleetwind "hey lad may I talk with you for a bit? It's about that two cat thing "

Sorrow
June 2nd, 2020, 10:44 AM
"Yay!" she cheered, running off towards the leaders den. "I get to meet the deputy!"
~Splash~
Whoa! Slow down, Petalkit! Mistyfoot yowled, racing up and picking Petalkit off the ground by her scruff. I don't think Softbriar will be in there.

dionysus
June 2nd, 2020, 10:55 AM
[ NIGHTOWL ]
[ <3 ]

Fleetwind looked up when Lionwhisker said his name and sat up straighter. He subconsciously flexed his missing paw and nodded to the other tom with a friendly smile. He liked Lionwhisker- even if he’d taken his paw. Fleetwind chuckled at that thought, though, knowing that it wasn’t the medicine cat’s fault. He’d have to tease him with that sometime.

“Sure, Lionwhisker! What’s up?”

duCky
June 2nd, 2020, 10:57 AM
She continued to squirm, wanting her to let her go so she could run around and meet all the high ranks. "Where is he, where is he?" she said, eager to meet him.
~Splash~
(I wrote a description of her personality in My Oc's/Everything Finder if you want to check it out!)

Leucos
June 2nd, 2020, 12:27 PM
Beau

"I was wondering if you'd like to be one of the cats to take over the den while condorpaw and I head to the starcave? Hopefully we don't have too many major injuries in that time span .." he will still give a quick run down on how to do the common stuff. Even major things if needed. ...what's the harm in learning how to heal yourself and others? It can't really be all just for me.. but he did kinda like to think at that times.

dionysus
June 2nd, 2020, 12:38 PM
[ NIGHTOWL ]

Fleetwind was intrigued. He hadn’t really been expecting to be asked to help out in the den while Lionwhisker was gone but he liked the idea of it. Not only was he being helpful, but it seemed like a cool opportunity to learn some new stuff. Plus, he could then use that knowledge out in the field if someone got injured- he might be able to save a life by tiding a patrol mate over until Lionwhisker or Condorpaw got there.

“Sure! I’d love to help. I don’t know much about medicine, though, so I hope you plan on giving me a little info before you head out!”

Leucos
June 2nd, 2020, 12:56 PM
Beau

I knew I could count on him!~
He gave a smile "how dare you think I'll leave you hanging ! " he teased . "of course I'll give you info ,but you might need to go herb hunting... " he said with a wink.

Mango
June 2nd, 2020, 12:58 PM
Primrosewhisper smiled, dipping her head in thanks before leaning down and taking a small bite of the squirrel. She wasn't terribly hungry, and she figured Greyfur probably needed most of the prey. She sat back up and thumped her tail against the ground, basking in the sun as she daintily ate. I could get used to this!
Greyfur gave a happy nod,” You’d make a great mentor to some apprentice.” he meowed. He hadn’t felt this way towards a cat in a long time, the last time he felt this way was when he was a new warrior at a young 15 moons old. He didn’t realizing until now just how much he missed this feeling.

dionysus
June 2nd, 2020, 01:23 PM
[ NIGHTOWL ]

Fleetwind chuckled and waved his paw to show that it was no big deal.

“Luckily, I’m a pretty good hunter. And herbs can’t run away- so even easier!”

The tabby tom grinned. He was looking forward to spending time with Lionwhisker and to working in the medicine den. Learning the basics and searching for herbs would give him extra stuff to do and alleviate some of the boredom he’d been feeling lately.

plum
June 2nd, 2020, 02:02 PM
It seemed that she could hardly contain herself any longer- The quiet little she-cat who had to hang on every breath before spitting out her next word seemed so sad. "I recall a few of our Clanmates listened to you. Duskstar herself even listened." Rainywhisker frowns at that, her demotion and erasure of all of Doepaw's hard work in front of everybody quite jarring especially when the poor thing only needed a little more training and had trauma with the association of light... Well, while it was within their leader's right, she didn't seem to care at all about simply talking to Flintspirit and Doepaw. She didn't care to talk to anyone these days, and now she'd run away from the problems she'd also sworn to clear away...
"I can't, in good conscious, allow you to go out on your own in this state you're in," the tom finally says. "So please.." Looking down, the warrior swipes at the ground near him, a good thumping pat to draw her attention towards it. "Please just sit down, and take a breather. She's run off too, you know. Duskstar. I think emotions are running a little high right now, and you want to make big decisions on a clear mind."
[ Arie ]

Puddle~
June 2nd, 2020, 04:18 PM
~Deer~

Sycamorerain listened patiently as Deerkit explained her thoughts to him. Oh? She liked him? That was always nice to hear. "It's no biggie. I wasn't really doing anything anyways, so why shoo away a perfectly nice kit? And I get where you're coming from. It can be feel kind of oppressing in there sometimes. But just hang in there, you'll be an apprentice soon enough." The warrior smiled a little at the sweet kit, as she said something else. "Oh, of course! How about we do a simple battle move or two? That way, when you play fight with the other kits, you can say you know a real warrior move." He gave the kit a small wink before standing up.

"Okay, so I'll demonstrate the move first, then you can try it and I'll help you get it right. The most basic move I can think of, that every apprentice and warrior needs to know, is the front paw blow. You lift you paw up slightly above you opponent's head," he mewed, raising his paw slightly up to hover over the imaginary opponent. "And then you bring it down quickly, keeping your claws sheathed, and give em a good smack on the head." The warrior quickly finished off the move, bringing his paw down and stopping it where the imaginary opponent's head would be. "Now remember, if you use this for play fighting with the other kits, DO NOT smack hard enough to hurt them. Properly doing the move is only meant for a real situation that requires actual fighting. So, why don't you give it a go? I'll be watching to see if any part of your technique needs fixing." Now, the tom wasn't planning to get too nitty gritty with all the details of proper form and everything. After all, this wasn't proper training. But it did feel good to be doing some sort of mentor work, even if it wasn't with his apprentice... or an apprentice at all for that matter. He was just a little sad that he never got to go through the whole process with Sugarpaw. But perhaps, in a moon, there was a small chance that Deerkit could get assigned to him.

Leucos
June 2nd, 2020, 04:58 PM
Beau

He laughed "they are sneaky ! " literally. Some can be hiding right under your nose if you don't look hard enough. " if you don't mind I can take you on a little herb hunt right now? I can also give you a run down. Or we can just hunt naturally " he offered.

Sorrow
June 2nd, 2020, 05:03 PM
She continued to squirm, wanting her to let her go so she could run around and meet all the high ranks. "Where is he, where is he?" she said, eager to meet him.
~Splash~
(I wrote a description of her personality in My Oc's/Everything Finder if you want to check it out!)
Mistyfoot rolled her eyes and set Petalkit on the ground. First of all, Softbriar is not a he or she, and second of all, you need to stay around me, she growled softly. Now, come on. Let's go and calmy see Softbriar.

dionysus
June 2nd, 2020, 05:20 PM
[ NIGHTOWL ]

Fleetwind chuckled, not sure how tricky stationary plants could be. At the suggestion he nodded and grinned, teasing,

“Sure! If you can keep up with me that is.”

The tabby laughed and stood up, beginning to limp toward the entrance. He wasn’t too slow but he definitely could move as fast as before. Oh well. At least he wasn’t a Windclan cat.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 2nd, 2020, 06:06 PM
She purred and then said "maybe one day we could go to the forest and practice hunting me and you"

"Sure" Leopardpaw responded.

Polaris
June 2nd, 2020, 06:09 PM
Deerkit felt a lot better, knowing that another cat understood what she was feeling. She knew that she could wait a moon to become an apprentice now! She hopped up as soon as Sycamorerain said that he would teach her a fighting move. "Really!!! Thanks so much! The other kits will be so jealous! She smiled for a bit before remembering that she had to watch what he was showing her. She watched carefully as the older tom lifted his paw up and slammed it down on onto the air. She nodded and turned, her body parallel to his. She spread her feet out, knowing that she would have to be stable on three feet. She was so excited that her heart felt like it would explode out of her chest! Her tail was thrashing wildly behind her as she stood there, lifted her paw up into the air. She was about to slam it down when she swayed a little, making her off balanced. Before she could react, she fell over onto her side.

Deerkit stood up slowly, mortified that she had gotten so excited that she had fallen over before she could complete the move! She shook her short pelt and sat down roughly on her rump. She stared at the ground then remembered that Sycamorerain was still there. She quickly looked up at the warrior.
"I messed up! I fell over because I was so excited! I acted just like a tiny kit!" She dug her small claws into the dirt as she looked at the ground, mad for acting the tiny kits that she always complained about. She had wanted to bad to impress this warrior! The one warrior who thought that she wasn't annoying! She had wanted to do her best for him. To become the best kit that she could. Before she knew it, a tear started to run from her face. She watched it drip to the ground. She breathed in deeply and used her paw to wipe her face, giving her chest fur a quick lick. "S-sorry..." she said, getting up. "I just really wanted to do the best that I could...But instead I acted just like a newborn kit." She gave her pelt a good shake and looked at him in the eyes. "But, I think that I want to try again. I know that I can do it if I focus!" She gave him a determined smile to show that she could do it.

Puddle~

Madelaine
June 2nd, 2020, 06:32 PM
[ Sneakyfox55; ]

Bouncesnarl padded out of the warriors den, wanting do some hunting. He wanted to do it with someone. He began to think and he remembered he had an apprentice. he hadn't trained her in a while due to forgetting. Hopefully she wouldn't be mad at him. Bouncesnarl padded to the apprentices den and peaked his head in. "Hey Ivypaw! Wanna do some hunting?", he called.

Madelaine
June 2nd, 2020, 06:39 PM
[ Open ]

Linnetwing padded out of the warriors den and looked up towards the sky. Oh how much she had missed seeing the sun. Being in Starclan was fine, but she did enjoy this a lot better. The warrior sat down in a nice shady spot in the camp and laid down. Linnetwing tucked her legs underneath her. She started to enjoy the sun once more. She began to remember the times when she was a young warrior and how much the world had meant to her. All of that was coming back to her and she felt young again.

Sneakyfox55
June 2nd, 2020, 07:52 PM
[ Sneakyfox55; ]

Bouncesnarl padded out of the warriors den, wanting do some hunting. He wanted to do it with someone. He began to think and he remembered he had an apprentice. he hadn't trained her in a while due to forgetting. Hopefully she wouldn't be mad at him. Bouncesnarl padded to the apprentices den and peaked his head in. "Hey Ivypaw! Wanna do some hunting?", he called.

Ivypaw blinked to conciousness and slowly came out of sleep; she rose to her paws and stretched. "Sure," she yawned, padding over.

duCky
June 2nd, 2020, 08:12 PM
Mistyfoot rolled her eyes and set Petalkit on the ground. First of all, Softbriar is not a he or she, and second of all, you need to stay around me, she growled softly. Now, come on. Let's go and calmy see Softbriar.

"Ok", she mewed sadly, padding over to her mother's side. She asked the question again, hopping to get an answer this time. "Where's", she paused remembering they weren't a he or she. "Where's Softbriar?"

Madelaine
June 2nd, 2020, 08:34 PM
Ivypaw blinked to conciousness and slowly came out of sleep; she rose to her paws and stretched. "Sure," she yawned, padding over.

Bouncesnarl smiled when his apprentice padded out of the den. She didn't seem upset. "I'm sorry I haven't been training you enough, but I promise I'll try harder.", he meowed. The warrior touched his nose to her cheek to show he meant it.

Sneakyfox55
June 2nd, 2020, 08:40 PM
Bouncesnarl smiled when his apprentice padded out of the den. She didn't seem upset. "I'm sorry I haven't been training you enough, but I promise I'll try harder.", he meowed. The warrior touched his nose to her cheek to show he meant it.

She merely shrugged in response to his apology, but hesitated when he pressed his nose to her cheek. "It's okay," she mewed. "I know you were probably busy with other stuff." She flicked her tail, feeling a bit guilty. Maybe she should have reminded him herself...?

She shook that thought away, putting on a more cheerful attitude. "So what are we doing first?"

Socks
June 2nd, 2020, 09:00 PM
[ open ]

Softbriar was in charge, it was a little nerve-wracking. As if their lungs let in only a tad less air so their head felt foggy. It's not like it would be forever. Duskstar was on her own journey and would be back in no time, but it still made them a little nervous. Only a moment after being named deputy and they were left alone for however long this journey would take.
They sighed, they hadn't quite made a big impression, they felt. There were their siblings and friends, of course, but to be a proper deputy they figured they should know more about each clanmate of theirs. Glancing around, they began to pad through the clearing with the intention of seeing how their clanmates were doing. Perhaps they'd learn something new about each cat they spoke to.

MEAT ANGELS
June 2nd, 2020, 09:11 PM
Socks
[hope you don’t mind if I slide frost in! <3]

Frostpaw sighed, mind leaping through the clouds. She was bored. And lonely. The small molly liked to think she had friends, though none of them went to talk to her unless reminded. It was the way it was, nothing Frostpaw could change. Though she could always try and make new ones, spotting the ThunderClan Deputy across the clearing.
She stumbled to her paws, looking strange as she hurried over to Softbriar. “Hi! Softbriar! It’s me, Frostpaw! Hello!“
Step one, her usual casual greeting. Complete! Next step....
Get the deputy to stick around long enough to be her friend.

Socks
June 2nd, 2020, 10:55 PM
[ Fallen One ]

It was honestly harder than Softbriar thought to approach their clanmates, not only were they the deputy but they were older, they'd probably feel like some elder trying to blend in with kits. They were glad for Frostpaw to approach, greeting the apprentice with a steady grin. "Hello, Frostpaw." They stopped in their tracks, swishing their tail in a friendly manner. "How are you doing? I trust you're keeping up with your duties."

Madelaine
June 2nd, 2020, 11:25 PM
[ Open ]

Blossomkit awoke from her nest to look at all the other kits in the nursery. The kitten stood up, stretching her front legs. She stood up and began to give her pelt a quick groom before trying to find someone to play with. She loved to play games and she loved to pretend to be a warrior, but she didn't like to play by herself.

MEAT ANGELS
June 3rd, 2020, 12:19 AM
Socks

Frostpaw shuffled her paws.
"Well... mostly. Bu that's enough about me! How're you?" She bounced closer to the deputy, eyes shining. They surely had some interesting stories to tell!
Their lives probably weren't as boring as hers... It must be nice.... But, still! She had to stay positive for the few cats who knew of her existence! It would be a challenge, and Frostpaw was ready to face it! Forcefully bouncing again, the molly made a point to round her eyes!
She bet it looked adorable!

Mayflower
June 3rd, 2020, 12:46 AM
Fernglow furrowed his brows, then quickly relaxed as Sunnywillow to groom the top of his head. He was partly sure his fur was clean and groomed, but he was never one to deny the chance to share tongues with his family. He felt more connected to them through touch than through words. To him, body language was more sincere. And this was... sincere.

"Thank you, dear. You're too kind."

He felt slightly odd, thanking his mate for smoothing down a patch of fur, but with how things were going with his and Sunnywillow's relationship, he felt it might be an added boost. She was starting to warm up to him and he couldn't deny his love for it. Perhaps soon he could soon have a honestly happy family. They were happy of course, but the underlying tone of devout faith to Starclan covering something else was still there. For now, he chose to ignore that. He was enjoying the moment, hoping it would last longer than before.
Beau

Mayflower
June 3rd, 2020, 12:55 AM
Greyfur gave a happy nod,” You’d make a great mentor to some apprentice.” he meowed. He hadn’t felt this way towards a cat in a long time, the last time he felt this way was when he was a new warrior at a young 15 moons old. He didn’t realizing until now just how much he missed this feeling.
Primrosewhisper looked up at him curiously and shook here head lightly. She could hardly speak! How was she supposed to teach apprentices with hardly any words? She thumped her tail on the ground and pawed at her throat lightly, showing Greyfur "why" she disagreed. But if he thought so... a senior warrior who had trained apprentices himself... maybe she could! She's much rather be a queen though. Dealing with apprentices over darling little kits? No thank you!

Pluto
June 3rd, 2020, 01:10 AM
[ Pluto ]
--Duskpaw--

Meeting Sweetpaw now, Duskpaw smiled at her friend. "Yep! It's kinda tiring to be frank." Her leg was still building up muscle and it kept on getting sore and tired from her training sessions with Foxbound. "Oh, I can't just say hi to my friend?" She cuffed Sweetpaw on the ear playfully. "What have you been up to lately?"
Sweetpaw let her eyes rove over the other apprentices now-free leg. She never would’ve liked to have been stuck in cast and had been forced to work around it like Duskpaw had. Once again, she was glad to have such a strong friend. “I bet it was.” She agreed wholeheartedly, looking up at her friends face with a small smile. When she cuffed Sweetpaw, she ducked her head sheepishly, even though she knew it was all in good spirits. “Of course you can always say hi to me.” Sweetpaw replied quickly, reaching up with her forepaw to bat at the older she-cats head playfully, using a similar motion to the cuffing she had just received. “Not much. Training. Boring, regular apprentice stuff. You?” She asked, leaving out the part of the late night excursion her newfound little group had gone on. Sweetpaw didn’t want to make Duskpaw feel left out so she clamped her jaws shut and beamed at her friend, hoping her life had been more exciting than Sweetpaw’s had.

Pluto
June 3rd, 2020, 01:12 AM
[ Dust - sorry this took so long ]

Sweetpaw quirked an eyebrow at her brother who seemed... rather nervous for his usual adventurous personality. “Are you... afraid Condorpaw? Boring medicine cat stuff already wearing you down?” She teased, flicking him with her tail tip before beckoning her brother out. She would answer his questions outside the den. “No... I don’t know which way exactly but I’m sure we’ll find our way over there eventually!” She chirped with optimistic grin at her brother. “Come on it’ll be fun! We’ll get to explore together as apprentices for the first time! Unless your to scared...” She darted to a hole in the wall and wiggled through, waiting on the other side, hoping that her brother would come through after her.

Wings
June 3rd, 2020, 01:14 AM
[ Pluto ]
--Duskpaw--

What had Duskpaw been doing lately. "Well, I went on a patrol yesterday and Foxbound has been training me left and right." The she needed to get trained quick as she was already 10 moons and should of been mostly trained but, wasn't because of her injury.

dionysus
June 3rd, 2020, 08:40 AM
[ Mayflower ]

Sunnywillow continued to groom Fernglow with rhythmic strokes, letting herself enjoy the sunlight and ignore the cat with whom she was sharing tongues. In moments like this, she didn’t dislike Fernglow as much. To be fair, she didn’t dislike the tom anymore than she disliked every other cat. Perhaps it wasn’t even dislike- more apathy. Yes, that was what it was. She felt apathetic toward any cat who wasn’t of use to her and while Fernglow was of use, he didn’t have her... morals. Thus, she couldn’t feel much more than indifference. Though she was good at faking it.

As much as she disliked being pregnant, she couldn’t go back to being a warrior. Her alibi required innocence and deniability. The best way to get it was to be a weak forever queen but Duskstar didn’t seem in the mood to chat. So she might as well have more kits. She knew Fernglow wouldn’t mind- he was a sap when it came to kits. Now it was just to suggest it.

“How do you feel about a walk? I’m feeling bored.”

chaton
June 3rd, 2020, 09:49 AM
Foxbound had been feeling hungry, she'd gone out on a late hunting patrol the previous night and had come back too tired to even eat, then had kind of forgotten about that fact until now, with her stomach grumbling and her head pounding a bit, telling her she needed to eat. So, the ginger she-cat had gotten to her paws and padded over to the fresh-kill pile, not really noticing the other cat over here as she hungrily scanned the pile. She saw a couple nice plump mice underneath a thrush, and reached out her paw to move the bird aside so she could get to them.
And that was when her paw bumped against another cat, and she glanced up to see Buzztuft. Foxbound didn't know the other she-cat well, and she opened her mouth to apologize, but Buzztuft beat her to speaking. And Foxbound snapped her mouth back shut. Oh Great Starclan, she remembered Buzztuft now. She looked different being older, but Foxbound remembered her as that flirty apprentice, a few moons younger than her, who just could not seem to stop. And Foxbound hated flirty, with every fiber of her being.
"We're clanmates, I don't think I should be forgetting anyone's name around here." Foxbound meowed, quickly picking up her mice and taking a step back. "Don't even try with the pretty words, it's not going to work." The ginger she-cat meowed as she crouched down beside the mice, eyeing Buzztuft with a narrowed-eyed glance before bending down to take a bite of the first one.

Buzztuft chuckled, it wasn't every day another cat actually took up her attempts. Grabbing the thrush she was oh-so hungry for, she casted a wink at Foxbound as she bent down to begin eating. Some time past with nothing said between the two. What to say next? The silence had grown, and Buzztuft wasn't going to let that continue. Oh. Wait. She had a perfect idea!
"You say it's not going to work... yet you're still here. Clearly I must be cute enough to hold your attention, yes?" Buzztuft placed her paw against her face, posing quite dramatically for Foxbound as she broke into a soft laughter soon after. "It would be an honour if true! Having what might be the prettiest cat in Thunderclan fawn over me? The thought is quite humbling." Flicking her tail, Buzztuft took another eager bite of her food. The sooner she finished, the more time she'd have to talk. Eyeing the fellow she-cat with some intrigue, she couldn't quite gauge what her reaction might be. It could only go well though, right? Clearly, her swooning speech had to be more than enough to win over the cat. Or maybe she was just having too much fun. Either could happen. "No need to speak if words don't come to you, it's alright. I can imagine you'd be speechless at my charm." Casting another friendly wink to Foxbound, Buzztuft went back to enjoying her thrush, as if she was completely oblivious to all she said.

duCky
June 3rd, 2020, 10:30 AM
Noticing that her sister was also awake, she padded over, bored and wanting to play. "Do you want to play a game with me?" she asked, wondering what games they should play.
Sparkling Bliss

Reptilian Cabinets
June 3rd, 2020, 10:39 AM
"Ugh! No one's paying attention to me!" she yowled frustrated, she stomped back to the nursery, looking back to the crowd in anger, "Dumb medicine cats getting all the attention." she grumbled. (open)

sootsplashed
June 3rd, 2020, 10:39 AM
[ Open ]

Blossomkit awoke from her nest to look at all the other kits in the nursery. The kitten stood up, stretching her front legs. She stood up and began to give her pelt a quick groom before trying to find someone to play with. She loved to play games and she loved to pretend to be a warrior, but she didn't like to play by herself.

Adderkit woke up, gasping, as he was just having a nightmare. He gave a slight squeak and got up.

I want to play warriors! he thought, all memories of the nightmare now gone away. Adderkit heard another kit ask Blossomkit to play, and he slowly limped over.

"Can I play?" He said.

Hopefully they don't say I can't play because of my twisted paw, thought the tabby tuxedo tom. Almost everyone does.

LionKitKat

duCky
June 3rd, 2020, 11:57 AM
"The more the merrier!", Petalkit said, not taking any notice of his twisted paw. "What do want to play?" she asked, eager to start. "I want to play warriors or moss ball."
(I might join DuskClan :) I just need to think of a character first)
Sootsplash

sootsplashed
June 3rd, 2020, 12:35 PM
"The more the merrier!", Petalkit said, not taking any notice of his twisted paw. "What do want to play?" she asked, eager to start. "I want to play warriors or moss ball."
(I might join DuskClan :) I just need to think of a character first)
Sootsplash

(Yay!!! We don't have many people yet, and everyone who joins makes Duskclan stronger!! I can generate you a character if you want :D )

"R-really?" Adderkit looked at Petalkit. "Yay!" He exclaimed, happy he would get to play. "How about we play Clan? One of us is leader, one is deputy, one is medicine cat, and so on! We need more kits, though. Can you go find some more kits?"

I hope I get leader or deputy! He squeezed his eyes shut as Petalkit went to find more kits.

Mango
June 3rd, 2020, 12:48 PM
Primrosewhisper looked up at him curiously and shook here head lightly. She could hardly speak! How was she supposed to teach apprentices with hardly any words? She thumped her tail on the ground and pawed at her throat lightly, showing Greyfur "why" she disagreed. But if he thought so... a senior warrior who had trained apprentices himself... maybe she could! She's much rather be a queen though. Dealing with apprentices over darling little kits? No thank you!
Greyfur assumed she was asking why, so he meowed,” You are compassionate, something many apprentices would be lucky to have, as I’m not the best at being compassionate and understanding when apprentices mess up, I’m not rude, I just lack the compassion because it was so long ago that I was an apprentice myself.“ he purred

duCky
June 3rd, 2020, 12:58 PM
(Yay!!! We don't have many people yet, and everyone who joins makes Duskclan stronger!! I can generate you a character if you want :D )

"R-really?" Adderkit looked at Petalkit. "Yay!" He exclaimed, happy he would get to play. "How about we play Clan? One of us is leader, one is deputy, one is medicine cat, and so on! We need more kits, though. Can you go find some more kits?"

I hope I get leader or deputy! He squeezed his eyes shut as Petalkit went to find more kits.

"Sure!", she said, happy that she would get to play with more cats than just him and her sister. She began to look about the nursery,hoping that not everyone was asleep

(That would be great! (I'm really bad a coming up with personalities. All of my oc's have basically the same personality lol)

aleka!
June 3rd, 2020, 02:52 PM
Today was another boring day. Thrushfeather didn't mind that. He preferred it when nothing was demanded of him and he could just relax. The tom stretched as he got up from his spot near the entrance of the warriors den. He was hungry. Though, as he casually trotted up to the prey pile, he could imagine every cat's gaze in the clearing focus on him. It was that familiar feeling. The guilty feeling he always got whenever he took prey from the pile. He tried to tell himself that it was just him imagination, but it didn't exactly work.
Maybe I should just get prey later. The tom decided. He tried to calm his nerves and relax his rigid spine as he settled into a spot near the pile of prey and slowly and methodically groomed himself. I hope no one noticed my long hesitation at the prey pile. He thought. Just what he needed, more cats thinking he was stupid and useless.

Greenleap

Mayflower
June 3rd, 2020, 02:59 PM
Greyfur assumed she was asking why, so he meowed,” You are compassionate, something many apprentices would be lucky to have, as I’m not the best at being compassionate and understanding when apprentices mess up, I’m not rude, I just lack the compassion because it was so long ago that I was an apprentice myself.“ he purred
Primrosewhisper smiled sweetly, thumping her tail against the ground a couple times. He didn't really get her point, but his reasoning was quite flattering. Primrose pawed at her throat again, trying to signal her downfall. Oh, it's not going to work, is it? She sighed quietly, then gently cleared out her throat. "I couldn't teach them well if I barely speak." There. She said something. She flicked her ears and thumped her tail, looking up at Greyfur with wide eyes. What is he going to think? Ohhhh I hope that wasn't a stupid ideaaa-

Greenleap
June 3rd, 2020, 03:04 PM
Today was another boring day. Thrushfeather didn't mind that. He preferred it when nothing was demanded of him and he could just relax. The tom stretched as he got up from his spot near the entrance of the warriors den. He was hungry. Though, as he casually trotted up to the prey pile, he could imagine every cat's gaze in the clearing focus on him. It was that familiar feeling. The guilty feeling he always got whenever he took prey from the pile. He tried to tell himself that it was just him imagination, but it didn't exactly work.
Maybe I should just get prey later. The tom decided. He tried to calm his nerves and relax his rigid spine as he settled into a spot near the pile of prey and slowly and methodically groomed himself. I hope no one noticed my long hesitation at the prey pile. He thought. Just what he needed, more cats thinking he was stupid and useless.

Greenleap
The cream she just popped up behind him somehow. "Hello." She said, her smooth fur looked like like a pebble at the riverbank, flat, neat, shiny. Probably where she got her name.

Dawneye
June 3rd, 2020, 03:54 PM
Nightpaw trotted happily into the clearing, holding her first piece of fresh kill proudly before putting it in the fresh-kill pile. Her stomach grumbles it’s protests at her not eating her kill, but she didn’t mind. Trotting back to her mentor to go and learn how to fetch moss just meant she could serve her clan even more!
Fuzzy

Puddle~
June 3rd, 2020, 05:03 PM
~Deer~

Sycamorerain watched, slightly amused at the young kit's excitement as she lifted a paw into the air. But suddenly, something was wrong. The sweet kit started wobbling, and soon enough, she was on the ground, lying in the dirt on her side. The warrior though that it would be alright, and Deerkit would simply try again. That is, until she plopped down and started belittling herself. Oh dear. That hit a little too close to home for the warrior. She sounded just like himself whenever he messed up. Maybe he could provide her a little comfort. It was always... rough... whenever these sorts of feelings came up, and the least he could do was make sure she didn't get too down in the dumps about the whole thing. The tom was about to open his mouth to give a little reassurance before something stopped him. He watched silently as a small, silver tear rolled down the kit's cheek and landed on the soft ground of the clearing. Oh gosh. It seemed she was even worse than him. "H-hey..." his voice was a little bit stuttered and uncertain. Dishing out reassurance wasn't exactly his forte. During the small pause he took, the young kit spoke up once more, so he stopped to listen again. Oh? She was ready to try it again? Good. Maybe she'd gotten over her mistake on her own, but that didn't stop the tom from wanting to provide a few words to follow up. "Okay, so I'm glad that you want to try it again. That's good. Give yourself a second chance or even more. The way you put yourself down... that... that was a little too real for me. I'm like that sometimes too. But you can't let that mindset take full control. Keep that in mind, okay? Now, go ahead, try it again. I won't judge if you mess up again. Oh! And don't be upset that you didn't get it on the first try. Like you said, you're still a moon away from being an apprentice. It's understandable that you got excited." He gave the kit a warm smile. Hopefully, his words could provide some encouragement, and make her feel a little bit better about her capabilities. Blinking softly, he waited for her to attempt the move again.

Mango
June 3rd, 2020, 06:03 PM
Primrosewhisper smiled sweetly, thumping her tail against the ground a couple times. He didn't really get her point, but his reasoning was quite flattering. Primrose pawed at her throat again, trying to signal her downfall. Oh, it's not going to work, is it? She sighed quietly, then gently cleared out her throat. "I couldn't teach them well if I barely speak." There. She said something. She flicked her ears and thumped her tail, looking up at Greyfur with wide eyes. What is he going to think? Ohhhh I hope that wasn't a stupid ideaaa-
Frankly he thought her voice was beautiful, but wouldn’t say anything about it, she was probably insecure about it,” You don’t need to talk to teach, you can demonstrate...” Greyfur meowed reassuringly.

Mango
June 3rd, 2020, 06:07 PM
Maplefur
Greyfur was sitting in the clearing. He was so sick of those alternative beliefs that it was okay to be gay, it simply wasn’t. He flicked his tail while sitting next to Hickorytail sighed,” This being gay to be popular thing is so annoying, why do younger cats need to defy Starclan just to be popular.“

Maplefur
June 3rd, 2020, 06:14 PM
Maplefur
Greyfur was sitting in the clearing. He was so sick of those alternative beliefs that it was okay to be gay, it simply wasn’t. He flicked his tail while sitting next to Hickorytail sighed,” This being gay to be popular thing is so annoying, why do younger cats need to defy Starclan just to be popular.“

Hickoryflight had been enjoying herself in the clearing, taking some time to sunbathe, and she hadn't minded having company... At least, not until Greyfur decided to go and say something ridiculous. Her bright green eyes snapped to the tom. "Last I checked, the only thing against love in the Warrior Code is loving a cat outside of your clan. Starclan doesn't care if it's a tom or a molly, so long as it's a Shadowclan cat."

The molly's tail flashed back and forth, despite her trying to reign in her emotions. Maybe she wasn't loud about her own preferences, but that didn't mean it was okay for cats to be saying these sorts of things around her, or to be saying them at all. A voice in the back of her head warned her to be more patient with the tom, explained that he was just stuck in his own headset and didn't realize how narrow-sighted he was being, but her impatience got the best of her and she snapped again. "We aren't gay to be popular, it's who we are. I can't help that I like mollies and toms, just like how you can't help that you like mollies instead of toms. I really thought you were smarter than to say such silly things, Greyfur."

Mango
June 3rd, 2020, 06:41 PM
Hickoryflight had been enjoying herself in the clearing, taking some time to sunbathe, and she hadn't minded having company... At least, not until Greyfur decided to go and say something ridiculous. Her bright green eyes snapped to the tom. "Last I checked, the only thing against love in the Warrior Code is loving a cat outside of your clan. Starclan doesn't care if it's a tom or a molly, so long as it's a Shadowclan cat."

The molly's tail flashed back and forth, despite her trying to reign in her emotions. Maybe she wasn't loud about her own preferences, but that didn't mean it was okay for cats to be saying these sorts of things around her, or to be saying them at all. A voice in the back of her head warned her to be more patient with the tom, explained that he was just stuck in his own headset and didn't realize how narrow-sighted he was being, but her impatience got the best of her and she snapped again. "We aren't gay to be popular, it's who we are. I can't help that I like mollies and toms, just like how you can't help that you like mollies instead of toms. I really thought you were smarter than to say such silly things, Greyfur."
Greyfur wasn’t trying to get into an argument,” Starclan wants love to be between a tom and a she-cat. When the clans were first started there weren’t any gays and that probably was because it was the way they wanted it, those cats now rule Starclan.” he explained,” You should stick to toms, especially the proper toms who respect Starclan, they might be able to teach you something.“ he meowed he didn’t like her, but plenty of toms who shared his ideald would like the challenge of taming a molly like Hickoryflight.

Maplefur
June 3rd, 2020, 06:48 PM
Greyfur wasn’t trying to get into an argument,” Starclan wants love to be between a tom and a she-cat. When the clans were first started there weren’t any gays and that probably was because it was the way they wanted it, those cats now rule Starclan.” he explained,” You should stick to toms, especially the proper toms who respect Starclan, they might be able to teach you something.“ he meowed he didn’t like her, but plenty of toms who shared his ideald would like the challenge of taming a molly like Hickoryflight.

Hickoryflight let out a sarcastic laugh. "Oh yes, I'm sure Starclan themselves came to you just to let you know they're intolerant cats like yourself?" She shook her head, almost sadly. "I hope that one day you'll realize the reason there 'weren't any gays' back then was because they hid who they are because they were afraid to be themselves... because cats like you made them afraid to express who they really are. There were still gay cats back when the clans started. They just hid their identities. Now, cats have more freedom to be themselves, because less of us are so narrow-minded... though that doesn't stop some like you from getting stuck in your old ways."

Her eyes narrowed as she gave herself a pause. She was well aware that she was speaking fast, and wanted to give Greyfur a moment to absorb everything she had to say. "I'm not going to 'stick' to anything. If I want to be with a molly, then I'll be with a molly. If I fall for a tom? Then fine, I'll be with that tom. But that won't change who I am, and it won't stop me from supporting others. There is nothing wrong with who I am, there's nothing wrong with any of us based off that - not even you. It's fine that you only like mollies, Greyfur, but that doesn't mean you can go around judging others for not being like you." The black molly finished her speech with a proud lift of her head, jutting her chin out haughtily.

Mayflower
June 3rd, 2020, 07:05 PM
Frankly he thought her voice was beautiful, but wouldn’t say anything about it, she was probably insecure about it,” You don’t need to talk to teach, you can demonstrate...” Greyfur meowed reassuringly.
Primrosewhisper turned her head to the side in thought. He was right, in a way. Maybe she could do it! She'd like that someday. Though, bonding with an apprentice might be a bit of an issue with the whole mute thing. But there was no point in worrying over that now! She perked her ears up and nodded slightly to reassure herself, thanking Greyfur with a smile. She had liked him before, but not pressuring her about her voice and complimenting herdefinitely made her trust him more. He was just so nice and mature and proper... Primrosewhisper's tail thumped once or twice. He seems really nice.

Polaris
June 3rd, 2020, 08:58 PM
[ open ]

Lightningkit sat in the nursery, his fur ruffled. Who could play with him today? He wondered if he was too bored, or if camp was just too boring. Lightningkit couldn't wait to be an apprentice, and hunt and fight and explore, and do whatever else clan apprentices did. He wondered who his mentor would be. Hopefully someone nice, who would let him learn what he wanted.

"Hello, anyone want to play?" Lightningkit called to no one in particular. He started to chase his tail for a minute, then stopped, stared at a rather large dead leaf, and began to slowly stalk it, his paws thumping on the ground loudly.

Deerkit lay in her nest, her tail flicking slowly with boredom. Her blue eyes swept around the nursery, looking for anything interesting. She sighed an started to groom her short gray pelt with white spots. She let her mind wander, thinking about what life like an apprentice would be. I wonder who my mentor will be? Maybe it will be Sycamorerain! He seemed to be pretty nice! She smiled, getting excited just thinking about him. She couldn't believe that he had taught her a apprentice fighting move! She was pulled out of her thoughts by the sight of another kit. Lightningkit was it? I haven't really met him before... She got up quickly, deciding to go over and talk to him. She was surprised when she heard what he said and she smiled, glad that another kit wanted to play. She was about to respond when she watched him start to slowly stalk a leaf.

Deerkit swished her tail for a moment before she bounced over to him. "Hello!
I would love to play!" She gave him a huge smile and gave her pelt a shake.
"What game do you want to do? We could pounce on leaves, play with moss balls, try to catch the feather, clans, hide and seek. "She took a deep breath, realizing that she forgot to breath while talking. "I'm Deerkit by the way!" she said, her voice full of energy. "And your Lightningkit right?" She sat down, pawing at the leaf while waiting for his response.

wren
June 3rd, 2020, 09:09 PM
Mousepuff was straight out of the warriors den, his big tubby body moving at a lumbering pace to get to the center of camp. He thought perhaps he outta get himself fed before starting on his chores. There was much to get too especially since Duskstar had taken a leave of absence, he was happy she’d taken time for herself. There was never any shame in taking care of yourself, most cats seemed to have lost that. Working themselves to the bone and worrying themselves down to nerves, it was quite silly! Especially when they were running around like headless chickens. The tom gave a shake of his head as he bent to grab a tiny mouse from the pile before retiring to a place pretty central to most coming and going traffic. He was hungry for prey, but also for conversation. It was always a pleasant way to start the day.

Zesty Mango

Starfall
June 3rd, 2020, 09:09 PM
He was pacing back and fourth in the clearing, tail lashing angerly behind him. All this...negativity was driving him up a wall. Nothing but angry murmurs, and spats about whether or not Duskstar was abusing her so called 'power.' It was incredibly dumb. When he joined, he for sure thought the Clan Cats were smarter than this....it seems as though he was wrong.

The Tortoiseshell wanted to do nothing more than get out of the Camp. Do something, anything, to get rid of all this pent up energy. The constant talk of who's right and who's wrong, getting everyone riled up. He needed to step away. No matter who was saying what, if they support or don't support. Every single thing that's being said at him is rubbing his fur the wrong way.

wren

wren
June 3rd, 2020, 09:21 PM
Mousepuff had returned from his leisurely stroll about the territory, returning with two mice hanging by the tails from his maw. He was just about ready for a nap or perhaps even a good conversation over supper, considering he’d been quite lonely all day. He strove for that light chat like he needed water and sleep. The pudgy warrior pushed his way through the entrance of camp offering a warm smile to those he passed on the way. They seemed busy while passing him by, frantic to get outside and enjoy the warm weather. He couldn’t help but crack a smile- it was good to see his fellow clanmates indulging in the beauty of the day.

That’s however when the tom noted an apprentice pacing back and fourth, his shoulders stiffened at the sight of his distressed pacing. That wasn’t good! Depositing of one of his two mice the tom moved in. This looked like a job for Mousepuff! “Hey now son, you are gonna dig yourself a hole if you keep pacing like that” he mumbled around the mouse coming to step in his way. “Come now sit down and have a bite to eat- you look starved” The pudgy warrior encouraged lifting a tail to gently touch his shoulder.

Starfall

Mango
June 3rd, 2020, 10:03 PM
Mousepuff was straight out of the warriors den, his big tubby body moving at a lumbering pace to get to the center of camp. He thought perhaps he outta get himself fed before starting on his chores. There was much to get too especially since Duskstar had taken a leave of absence, he was happy she’d taken time for herself. There was never any shame in taking care of yourself, most cats seemed to have lost that. Working themselves to the bone and worrying themselves down to nerves, it was quite silly! Especially when they were running around like headless chickens. The tom gave a shake of his head as he bent to grab a tiny mouse from the pile before retiring to a place pretty central to most coming and going traffic. He was hungry for prey, but also for conversation. It was always a pleasant way to start the day.

Zesty Mango

Greyfur glanced at Mousepuff,” Starclans greetings, Mousepuff. I hope Starclan’s been merciful to you and given you plenty of fresh prey and good hunting.” he meowed. He knew his way of speaking often startled others, but frankly it was the way he was taught, he couldn’t help it.

Starfall
June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 PM
Ears quivered as he heard a feline approach him. Snapping his head to the side and shooting a glare at the new comer. "The hole's sounding better than being out here with all these..these." he couldn't even finish his sentence. Letting out an angered gurgle Blazingpaw shook his head. "For cats who do nothing but talk about how close knit and unstoppable their 'family' is they do nothing but bicker and fight amungst themselves." he barked.

wren

wren
June 3rd, 2020, 11:20 PM
Mousepuff was startled by the voice so suddenly and turned his head to greet the voice. “Greyfur!” the tom greeted with a gentle blink of appreciation. The tom struggled but sat up to gently butt heads with the warrior. “It is a beautiful day isn’t it? I haven’t got the chance to head out yet, but I’m sure when I get around to it those mice will fall right into my paws” The tom smiled faintly before lowering himself down with a grunt. “Hrnngh- no won’t you join me. I’ve been needing a good conversation” He mused sweeping his tail over the space next time him.

Zesty Mango

Mousepuff listened to the anxious toms voice ears flattening to the back of his head. The boy was worrying himself over things he needn’t worry about! He was young and spry, he should be thinking about being a warrior and friendships. “Listen here sport, worms live in holes. You are a cat, you don’t belong in a hole.” with a grunt the small tom lowered himself down with a grunt beside him. Using a paw to push the mouse closer to the tom with a gentle and kind smile, he needed to set to poor guy at ease if he was going to get to the bottom of his irritation!

“Hm.” He whispered under his breath taking in the information. “Alright now hush, you seem like a smart apprentice, so I’ll give you a piece of advice here. If these apprentices or buddies of yours are gloating about their families. Who is the really insecure ones hm? A wise cat knows what a treasure family can be, but a foolish cat will put up a mask” he turned pushing the mouse again towards the apprentice.

Starfall

Socks
June 3rd, 2020, 11:24 PM
[ Fallen One ]

Softbriar was glad for Frostpaw's excitement, that meant good for the future of the clan when the next generation was eager. "I'm doing just fine, thanks for asking." Good manners were also good, there were some arrogant young cats in the territories. "I hope you're enjoying your training. Stars, it feels like it's been ages since I've been an apprentice." How many seasons had passed since then? Even if it was a while the memories were still fresh to them.

Mango
June 3rd, 2020, 11:50 PM
Mousepuff was startled by the voice so suddenly and turned his head to greet the voice. “Greyfur!” the tom greeted with a gentle blink of appreciation. The tom struggled but sat up to gently butt heads with the warrior. “It is a beautiful day isn’t it? I haven’t got the chance to head out yet, but I’m sure when I get around to it those mice will fall right into my paws” The tom smiled faintly before lowering himself down with a grunt. “Hrnngh- no won’t you join me. I’ve been needing a good conversation” He mused sweeping his tail over the space next time him.

Zesty Mango

Greyfur flicked a tail,” Starclan has blessed us with a beautiful day, they must be pleased with us. he meowed,”I’d be more than happy to help out a clanmate on the hunt for sustenance that Thunderclan requires so greatly. “ he purred as he adjusted himself more comfortably.

wren
June 3rd, 2020, 11:58 PM
“Sport, theres no need to be talkin like that around here. Sounds like you be tryna impress me huh?” He purred in amusement getting all comfortable with his tail curled around his back legs while diving into his meal. He knew there was overly religious folks! He wouldn’t bother hating on them folk but he knew not to press the wrong thing about starclan. The tom took a few generous bites before judging the small mouse in his direction. “Oh you can’t be serious, not before you eat. Come sit Grey finish up this mouse and we’ll head out” he purred

Zesty Mango

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 12:14 AM
“Sport, theres no need to be talkin like that around here. Sounds like you be tryna impress me huh?” He purred in amusement getting all comfortable with his tail curled around his back legs while diving into his meal. He knew there was overly religious folks! He wouldn’t bother hating on them folk but he knew not to press the wrong thing about starclan. The tom took a few generous bites before judging the small mouse in his direction. “Oh you can’t be serious, not before you eat. Come sit Grey finish up this mouse and we’ll head out” he purred

Zesty Mango

Greyfur gave a nod,” I do suppose Starclan would want me to have strength from this mouse so I can feed the clan, but I pray no kits need this mouse.” he meowed smiling happily, he liked Mousepuff, it intregued him the formality of calling him simply Grey. Grey sounded like the name of a loner, not a clan cat.

wren
June 4th, 2020, 12:25 AM
Greyfur gave a nod,” I do suppose Starclan would want me to have strength from this mouse so I can feed the clan, but I pray no kits need this mouse.” he meowed smiling happily, he liked Mousepuff, it intregued him the formality of calling him simply Grey. Grey sounded like the name of a loner, not a clan cat.

“Hey now, don’t be speaking like that. Thunderclan is strong and I know for a fact if those queens needed to get those kits fed it would happen.” He offered another kind smile as he once again scooted the mouse a few whisker lengths closer. He wasn’t going to give up with this tough nut- not quite yet.

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 12:40 AM
Hickoryflight let out a sarcastic laugh. "Oh yes, I'm sure Starclan themselves came to you just to let you know they're intolerant cats like yourself?" She shook her head, almost sadly. "I hope that one day you'll realize the reason there 'weren't any gays' back then was because they hid who they are because they were afraid to be themselves... because cats like you made them afraid to express who they really are. There were still gay cats back when the clans started. They just hid their identities. Now, cats have more freedom to be themselves, because less of us are so narrow-minded... though that doesn't stop some like you from getting stuck in your old ways."

Her eyes narrowed as she gave herself a pause. She was well aware that she was speaking fast, and wanted to give Greyfur a moment to absorb everything she had to say. "I'm not going to 'stick' to anything. If I want to be with a molly, then I'll be with a molly. If I fall for a tom? Then fine, I'll be with that tom. But that won't change who I am, and it won't stop me from supporting others. There is nothing wrong with who I am, there's nothing wrong with any of us based off that - not even you. It's fine that you only like mollies, Greyfur, but that doesn't mean you can go around judging others for not being like you." The black molly finished her speech with a proud lift of her head, jutting her chin out haughtily.
Greyfur honestly felt scared by her and wanted to run, but he felt it was his duty to Starclan to help fix her beliefs,” Your young...” the fifty seven moon old warrior meowed,” Your still trying to understand yourself, it’s just a bit of confusion you have. Besides, aren’t you if you were to consider being gay as okay, shouldn’t you pick one or the other? I’m not trying to be mean, just trying to understand.” he meowed frankly he wanted to understand where they were coming from, but mostly because he knew he couldn’t convert her.

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 12:48 AM
Primrosewhisper turned her head to the side in thought. He was right, in a way. Maybe she could do it! She'd like that someday. Though, bonding with an apprentice might be a bit of an issue with the whole mute thing. But there was no point in worrying over that now! She perked her ears up and nodded slightly to reassure herself, thanking Greyfur with a smile. She had liked him before, but not pressuring her about her voice and complimenting herdefinitely made her trust him more. He was just so nice and mature and proper... Primrosewhisper's tail thumped once or twice. He seems really nice.
Greyfur smiled purring,” I’m glad you can see that you could do it.” he meowed. Frankly he was curious why she didn’t talk when she could, but he didn’t want to wreck the mood so he pushed it off smiling,” I’m really glad that I’ve gotten to get to know you so well...you are such an amazing molly. You’re one-of-a-kind...Primrosewhisper.” he purred again.

Mayflower
June 4th, 2020, 01:41 AM
Greyfur smiled purring,” I’m glad you can see that you could do it.” he meowed. Frankly he was curious why she didn’t talk when she could, but he didn’t want to wreck the mood so he pushed it off smiling,” I’m really glad that I’ve gotten to get to know you so well...you are such an amazing molly. You’re one-of-a-kind...Primrosewhisper.” he purred again.
Primrosewhisper smiled again. She liked how he said her name, and definitely didn't mind the compliments that came with it. Was she really one-of-a-kind? It seemed silly, but she found it hard to believe. Surely there must be some molly out there like her? Ah, well that wasn't something to focus on. Primrosewhisper instead scooted her tail up to Greyfur's and purred lightly, looking up at him with shining eyes.

Mayflower
June 4th, 2020, 01:47 AM
"A walk sounds lovely."

Fernglow was eager to continue to bond with Sunnywillow, and a walk seemed like just the thing to keep conversation going. He assumed she might have something to say to him anyway, since she was the one that suggested it. Maybe she was suggesting another litter? He sure hoped so. Kits were like little beacons of light to him, such darling little things. Speaking of kits...

"Is Soaringpaw joining us? Or will it just be us two?"

He wouldn't mind either way, of course, but he couldn't deny his hope for a bit more alone time with Sunnywillow. It had been a while since he felt the two had bonded, and now was as good a time as any to do so. He wasn't busy with Warrior duties and Sunnywillow was out of the nursery, so they actually had time to get closer. I'm sure the only reason we were so estranged was because of the distance. Being apart must had made him doubt his mate's love. So far, it seemed he may have been in the wrong.
Beau

dionysus
June 4th, 2020, 05:32 AM
[ Mayflower ]

Sunnywillow smiled at Fernglow’s agreement and nuzzled against him. She, for some reason, hasn’t even thought of Soaringpaw joining them but luckily she wasn’t there. Their daughter would just make the conversation awkward... Sunnywillow flicked her tail and responded,

“Soaringpaw is off being a kid. Let’s let her enjoy herself- I’m sure she doesn’t want to go for a walk with her boring old parents.”

The pale molly continued to rub her cheek against Fernglow’s, letting out small purrs as she did so. She had suggested the walk her her legs were comfortable where they were so she didn’t plan on standing up to go first.

aspen.
June 4th, 2020, 08:52 AM
Deerkit lay in her nest, her tail flicking slowly with boredom. Her blue eyes swept around the nursery, looking for anything interesting. She sighed an started to groom her short gray pelt with white spots. She let her mind wander, thinking about what life like an apprentice would be. I wonder who my mentor will be? Maybe it will be Sycamorerain! He seemed to be pretty nice! She smiled, getting excited just thinking about him. She couldn't believe that he had taught her a apprentice fighting move! She was pulled out of her thoughts by the sight of another kit. Lightningkit was it? I haven't really met him before... She got up quickly, deciding to go over and talk to him. She was surprised when she heard what he said and she smiled, glad that another kit wanted to play. She was about to respond when she watched him start to slowly stalk a leaf.

Deerkit swished her tail for a moment before she bounced over to him. "Hello!
I would love to play!" She gave him a huge smile and gave her pelt a shake.
"What game do you want to do? We could pounce on leaves, play with moss balls, try to catch the feather, clans, hide and seek. "She took a deep breath, realizing that she forgot to breath while talking. "I'm Deerkit by the way!" she said, her voice full of energy. "And your Lightningkit right?" She sat down, pawing at the leaf while waiting for his response.

"Yup!" Lightningkit said, excited to have another kit to play with. "I'd love to to! Hmm... maybe we should play hide and seek!" Lightningkit had played that game before, and he figured he was fairly good at hiding, although whenever he tried to find, he always seemed to get a little confused.

"I'll hide first if that's okay!" Lightningkit said, excited. "Unless you want to, and then I can find. Or seek, whatever you call it."

RedHead
June 4th, 2020, 09:18 AM
Buzztuft chuckled, it wasn't every day another cat actually took up her attempts. Grabbing the thrush she was oh-so hungry for, she casted a wink at Foxbound as she bent down to begin eating. Some time past with nothing said between the two. What to say next? The silence had grown, and Buzztuft wasn't going to let that continue. Oh. Wait. She had a perfect idea!
"You say it's not going to work... yet you're still here. Clearly I must be cute enough to hold your attention, yes?" Buzztuft placed her paw against her face, posing quite dramatically for Foxbound as she broke into a soft laughter soon after. "It would be an honour if true! Having what might be the prettiest cat in Thunderclan fawn over me? The thought is quite humbling." Flicking her tail, Buzztuft took another eager bite of her food. The sooner she finished, the more time she'd have to talk. Eyeing the fellow she-cat with some intrigue, she couldn't quite gauge what her reaction might be. It could only go well though, right? Clearly, her swooning speech had to be more than enough to win over the cat. Or maybe she was just having too much fun. Either could happen. "No need to speak if words don't come to you, it's alright. I can imagine you'd be speechless at my charm." Casting another friendly wink to Foxbound, Buzztuft went back to enjoying her thrush, as if she was completely oblivious to all she said.

Foxbound took another few bites of her mice, remaining quiet as Buzztuft continued to talk. Her ears flicked with annoyance at the molly's next words... could she get any more annoying? Flirts were terrible, Foxbound was no fan of them. Buzztuft seemed to be a particularly infuriatingly annoying one. "Nope. I'm just here for the food." Foxbound responded as she swallowed the bites of her mouse, sending Buzztuft a narrowed-eyed glance before bending down to take another bite of her food. Though she didn't get far into chewing it, almost choking on the bite at Buzztuft's next words. Prettiest cat in Thunderclan? Gross. Buzztuft was really laying it on thick, and Foxbound wasn't having it. She gave the she-cat a look of disgust as she finally managed to swallow the un-chewed bite, ears flicking before she turned back to her food, starting on eating the second mouse. No comment was made in response other than her glare, though as she finished chewing her food, and swallowing, she responded to the last comment that Buzztuft made. "Unless you're blind, you can clearly tell I am currently eating. And I do not wish to speak for fear of choking on my food. Once again. So buzz off." She meowed, though her eyes widened suddenly at her response, which had backfired on her. A mean statement turned into an accidential pun. And Foxbound already knew she wouldn't be looking forward to Buzztuft's response, her orange eyes moving over to the she-cat in fear of her reaction.

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 10:18 AM
“Hey now, don’t be speaking like that. Thunderclan is strong and I know for a fact if those queens needed to get those kits fed it would happen.” He offered another kind smile as he once again scooted the mouse a few whisker lengths closer. He wasn’t going to give up with this tough nut- not quite yet.

Greyfur gave a nod,” You are absolutely right, but it still is something I believe in, thanking Starclan before I eat. They bless us with enough prey to go around. I believe I should show gratitude for that.” he meowed starting to think that Mousepuff didn’t believe in Starclan, but he didn’t want to ruin the mood by bringing it up.

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 10:24 AM
Primrosewhisper smiled again. She liked how he said her name, and definitely didn't mind the compliments that came with it. Was she really one-of-a-kind? It seemed silly, but she found it hard to believe. Surely there must be some molly out there like her? Ah, well that wasn't something to focus on. Primrosewhisper instead scooted her tail up to Greyfur's and purred lightly, looking up at him with shining eyes.
Greyfur gently nuzzled her as he purred,” You inspire me to be better. A better warrior and a better clanmate.“ he meowed. Wow, I haven’t fallen head over paws for someone in a really long time, I forgot how amazing that feels to me. he thought happily.

MEAT ANGELS
June 4th, 2020, 10:53 AM
Socks

Frostpaw giggled, and poked a paw at the deputy playfully. ”then you’re lucky! Being an apprentice isn’t that fun!” Was she being too...happy? Nah, There was no such thing, obviously! The small molly flashed Softbriar a toothy smile, before turning back to shuffling a paw in the dust. It rose, then settled. Rose and settled. Quite interesting to watch, she thought. Better than training, that was for sure. “So.... how is deputyship going for ya?”

Sweetie
June 4th, 2020, 11:13 AM
It's been a week since her apprentice ceremony and the molly has barely seen or interacted with her mentor Moonbird. The embarrassing thing was that she truly doesn't know what her mentor looks like. Padding around camp and poking her head into random dens and groups Fai-Soaringpaw asked her clanmates where the she-cat warrior was. It was like she was on some random and endless goose-chase. The cream-tabby padded to the side of the camp and flopped down in defeat believing that Duskstar gave a ghost to be her mentor.
RedHead

RedHead
June 4th, 2020, 11:28 AM
Moonbird came into the clearing, a bit winded from her recent run. She'd been meaning to go and take Soaringpaw out for a training session, she really had. But of course other things had gotten in the way, things that she knew she shouldn't be putting in front of having an apprentice. It just wasn't fair for the younger cat she was supposed to train, not one bit. "Hey! Soaringpaw, right? I think today we should go out and just do a quick patrol-by all the borders, just to give you an idea on how the territory's layout is. She gave a small smile, unsure how her apprentice was going to respond to her.... lack of attendance.

aleka!
June 4th, 2020, 12:04 PM
The cream she just popped up behind him somehow. "Hello." She said, her smooth fur looked like like a pebble at the riverbank, flat, neat, shiny. Probably where she got her name.

Thrushfeather's fur spiked when he heard someone behind him. After he quelled his brief surprise he looked behind him. "Oh, hello." He said while he dipped his head in greeting. May as well introduce myself. The tom thought. He couldn't help but wonder what had urged this molly to talk to him. "I'm Thrushfeather. What's your name?" He inquired. Hopefully she wasn't going to insult him like some cats had done before.

Mayflower
June 4th, 2020, 12:05 PM
Greyfur gently nuzzled her as he purred,” You inspire me to be better. A better warrior and a better clanmate.“ he meowed. Wow, I haven’t fallen head over paws for someone in a really long time, I forgot how amazing that feels to me. he thought happily.
Primrosewhisper gladly nuzzled him back, appreciative of the contact. She would never turn down connection with another cat, stranger, friend, or otherwise. And her... inspiring such a mature warrior like Greyfur? She was close to bursting with happiness. She twirled her tail, smile barely contained. I inspire him! Cats rarely thought of her positively. She was always too clingy or too quiet, but now she was appreciated. It felt... nice!

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 12:18 PM
Primrosewhisper gladly nuzzled him back, appreciative of the contact. She would never turn down connection with another cat, stranger, friend, or otherwise. And her... inspiring such a mature warrior like Greyfur? She was close to bursting with happiness. She twirled her tail, smile barely contained. I inspire him! Cats rarely thought of her positively. She was always too clingy or too quiet, but now she was appreciated. It felt... nice!
Greyfur really liked her and wanted to be her mate so badly, but like he didn’t think he could ask her to be his mate yet, he barely had been getting to know her but like would this be too soon? He paused,” I want to get to know you better...“ he purred

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 01:43 PM
Icekit would run into the clearing looking for a playmate, she started running around but fell as she slammed into a cat "ow!"

Greenleap
June 4th, 2020, 03:15 PM
Thrushfeather's fur spiked when he heard someone behind him. After he quelled his brief surprise he looked behind him. "Oh, hello." He said while he dipped his head in greeting. May as well introduce myself. The tom thought. He couldn't help but wonder what had urged this molly to talk to him. "I'm Thrushfeather. What's your name?" He inquired. Hopefully she wasn't going to insult him like some cats had done before.
"Pebblefur," the she meowed. "Y'know, cause my fur is like a shiny pebble that was smoothed by the river."

aleka!
June 4th, 2020, 05:47 PM
"Pebblefur," the she meowed. "Y'know, cause my fur is like a shiny pebble that was smoothed by the river."

"Oh, that's a nice name." He said as he slowly started to groom himself. Thrushfeather just needed something to do so the conversation wouldn't be as awkward. Should I ask her why she wanted to talk to me? The tom wondered. He couldn't help but wonder what would happen if he asked that. The cat decided that would make things infinitely more awkward for the two.
Why did Pebblefur want to talk to him? There wasn't anything interesting or compelling about him. His paws shuffled on the ground and left shallow markings as he thought about it.

Greenleap
June 4th, 2020, 06:41 PM
"Oh, that's a nice name." He said as he slowly started to groom himself. Thrushfeather just needed something to do so the conversation wouldn't be as awkward. Should I ask her why she wanted to talk to me? The tom wondered. He couldn't help but wonder what would happen if he asked that. The cat decided that would make things infinitely more awkward for the two.
Why did Pebblefur want to talk to him? There wasn't anything interesting or compelling about him. His paws shuffled on the ground and left shallow markings as he thought about it.

"You look very nice today," She complimented, only she really only half meant it.

aleka!
June 4th, 2020, 06:54 PM
"You look very nice today," She complimented, only she really only half meant it.

Thrushfeather was taken by surprise by her compliment. "Oh," He tried to not let his surprise leak into his voice. "Thanks." He responded. "Oh, uh, you too." He stuttered through the sentence and tried to not wince at how much he messed it up. Was Pebblefur trying to do something? Was she trying to get something by complimenting him? Should I be more careful? The tom wondered. What was she trying to get at? He didn't want to find out and have to confront her about it. He hated confrontation.

Greenleap
June 4th, 2020, 07:27 PM
Thrushfeather was taken by surprise by her compliment. "Oh," He tried to not let his surprise leak into his voice. "Thanks." He responded. "Oh, uh, you too." He stuttered through the sentence and tried to not wince at how much he messed it up. Was Pebblefur trying to do something? Was she trying to get something by complimenting him? Should I be more careful? The tom wondered. What was she trying to get at? He didn't want to find out and have to confront her about it. He hated confrontation.

"Have you gone hunting today at all? Or gone on patrol? If not, do you want to go hunting? It would be nice to get some hunting in today." She responded rather quickly, her voice seeming to be full of nervousness.

chaton
June 4th, 2020, 09:09 PM
Buzztuft was resting idly in her nest, tail swishing as she was eager for some action. Not eager enough to get up, but... she would not pass up the next oppurtunity that came to her. As a new cat entered the den, the calico decided this was her time to shine. The cat in question was... Pinepuff. Quite the cute one for sure, but Buzztuft wasn't one for ruining relationships... which she was fairly certain that Pinepuff was in one. A bit of flirting wouldn't hurt though, right?
"Hello there, Pinepuff! You're looking tired, you can make a nest next to me. I don't bite." The calico winked in what was hopefully an obviously joking manner. Patting her paw in a spot close by, Buzztuft spoke up once again. "If you want, I'll even throw in a bit of comfort -- free of charge, of course." At this point she couldn't refrain from laughing. Not even bothering to keep her composure afterwards, she hoped Pinepuff wouldn't just run away.

Fuzzy

chaton
June 4th, 2020, 10:17 PM
Foxbound took another few bites of her mice, remaining quiet as Buzztuft continued to talk. Her ears flicked with annoyance at the molly's next words... could she get any more annoying? Flirts were terrible, Foxbound was no fan of them. Buzztuft seemed to be a particularly infuriatingly annoying one. "Nope. I'm just here for the food." Foxbound responded as she swallowed the bites of her mouse, sending Buzztuft a narrowed-eyed glance before bending down to take another bite of her food. Though she didn't get far into chewing it, almost choking on the bite at Buzztuft's next words. Prettiest cat in Thunderclan? Gross. Buzztuft was really laying it on thick, and Foxbound wasn't having it. She gave the she-cat a look of disgust as she finally managed to swallow the un-chewed bite, ears flicking before she turned back to her food, starting on eating the second mouse. No comment was made in response other than her glare, though as she finished chewing her food, and swallowing, she responded to the last comment that Buzztuft made. "Unless you're blind, you can clearly tell I am currently eating. And I do not wish to speak for fear of choking on my food. Once again. So buzz off." She meowed, though her eyes widened suddenly at her response, which had backfired on her. A mean statement turned into an accidential pun. And Foxbound already knew she wouldn't be looking forward to Buzztuft's response, her orange eyes moving over to the she-cat in fear of her reaction.

"Oh? Look at you making puns... I suppose that means I've won you over!" Buzztuft slapped her tail against the ground as she laughed. Foxbound sure was a lot of fun to hang around! She gathered the she-cat didn't much like the flirting, but that was alright. It didn't seem to be hurting her... just frustrating her. But frustration could mean many things as well. That wasn't what she wanted to think about right now though, so Buzztuft took another bite of the thrush, which was almost completely gone already. Taking an extra moment to finish what was left, the calico proceeded to rise to her paws and pad over to Foxbound, a goofy grin showing on her face. Laying close by the ginger cat, Buzztuft continued her master plan.
"You know? If I thought you were pretty from afar, that's even truer up close. I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my nights next to that view." Buzztuft purred in amusement, though refrained from doing anything to Foxbound while she was eating. There was no need to cause her to choke. Maybe she shouldn't have finished that thrush... now she would have to actually think between her speaking breaks. Thinking wasn't her strong suit. Maybe it would be good to practice? No, no... she was already bored of this. Dragging her paw across the dirt out of boredom, Buzztuft sighed. If she wasn't speaking, how could she swoon Foxbound? There was just nothing more to say. The she-cat would have to finish eating before Buzztuft could enact the next stage of her fun...

Starfall
June 5th, 2020, 12:26 AM
Mousepuff listened to the anxious toms voice ears flattening to the back of his head. The boy was worrying himself over things he needn’t worry about! He was young and spry, he should be thinking about being a warrior and friendships. “Listen here sport, worms live in holes. You are a cat, you don’t belong in a hole.” with a grunt the small tom lowered himself down with a grunt beside him. Using a paw to push the mouse closer to the tom with a gentle and kind smile, he needed to set to poor guy at ease if he was going to get to the bottom of his irritation!

“Hm.” He whispered under his breath taking in the information. “Alright now hush, you seem like a smart apprentice, so I’ll give you a piece of advice here. If these apprentices or buddies of yours are gloating about their families. Who is the really insecure ones hm? A wise cat knows what a treasure family can be, but a foolish cat will put up a mask” he turned pushing the mouse again towards the apprentice.

Starfall

The Tortoiseshell swung his head and gave the older tom a Deadpanned stare. "I'd rather live in a hole and become a worm than go two more seconds listening to all these biggots constantly argue over the stupidest things in the entire Forest." he stated in the most monotone voice he could muster. So. He continued to pace. At this point he was questioning why he was even bothering with continuing his training as a Clan Cat. Everything was burning down around him, it was like that since he got here! Why hadn't he seen the red flags before!

However his pacing stopped as Mousepuff sat himself down and pushed a mouse towards him, he hadn't even noticed it was there in the first place. Glaring down at it for a few moments before he sat himself down, he sunk his teeth in and began to eat. Ears pricking up as the Warrior began to speak. But soon after he opened his maw Blazingpaw flung his head back and let out a groan. "NO! No! You're not listening. You're not getting it. The second I got here there's been nothing but Cats overthrowing other Cats. Constant fighting over who should, and shouldn't be leader. Duskstar killed a kit. And just a day or so ago an Apprentice lost her mind because of a name she was given. This clan has been burning since I've joined and I don't know if I can take it anymore." he barked, speaking so fast that he ended up biting his tongue. Slamming his face into the ground.

"I joined thinking this place would feel like a second home and maybe I'd have a second family." he muttered into the dirt.

Mayflower
June 5th, 2020, 12:45 AM
Greyfur really liked her and wanted to be her mate so badly, but like he didn’t think he could ask her to be his mate yet, he barely had been getting to know her but like would this be too soon? He paused,” I want to get to know you better...“ he purred
Primrosewhisper responded by nuzzling into him again, affirming that she did too. She had never had someone care for her like this, and she felt all warm and fuzzy talking to Greyfur. Like he could do no wrong. I want to keep getting to know him! A lot! The long-haired molly smoothed down her fur quickly, thumping her tail in succession. She was excited to actually have someone to look up to, to befriend, to-
To what?
Oh.

Socks
June 5th, 2020, 05:57 AM
[ Fallen One ]

Softbriar appreciated the calm, playful vibe of the conversation, they'd had way too many serious discussions as of late. "It's going well for me, it's starting to feel normal." They'd been so shocked in the beginning that they half-convinced themself it was some sort of dream. They were glad Duskstar trusted they'd do well and they sure weren't gonna prove her wrong. "Were you hoping to get the position yourself when you're a little older?" A lot of the young cats liked to think to be leader or deputy was the best way to serve their clan, so Softbriar assumed Frostpaw would probably be the same.

gs29513
June 5th, 2020, 08:55 AM
Lilyleap dragged herself into the nursery and looked around. Hello she called. (OPEN)

Pluto
June 5th, 2020, 11:28 AM
[ehe no you're okey dokey! :heartbounce: ]

The Apprentice skid to a stop as his mentor blocked his path. Fluffing up his fur the Tortoiseshell lashed his tail. "Listen here yo-" he barked, however was quickly cut off as Rookbreeze began to explain his life story. Closing his maw the Apprentice listened quietly, however his face was still scrunched up in anger. That was really all that showed signs of annoyance, however. The tom's shoulders relaxed, and his fur began to flatten out. No longer gripping the grass beneath him. So, he wasn't the only Rouge here? Sure felt like he was.

Blazingpaw felt a little more relaxed now, however he let out a scoff. "Let's get one thing straight. I'm not doing this for any of them. I could care less about what they think of me. I'm not here to please them." he declared. After keeping eye contact for a long time the tom finally let out a deep sigh and heavily sat himself down. "But. It makes me feel a little better knowing I'm not by myself." he muttered under his breath. "First thing you can do to help me is train me. I'm sick and tired of being an Apprentice." he barked.

Rookbreeze looked the apprentice over with a slightly confused look but nodded. He was glad to see the apprentice calm down; this whole angriness was something Rookbreeze hated to feel. “If your not doing this for them than who are you doing it for? And why?” Rookbreeze was worried he had overstepped with his question but he wanted to know what kind of cat - besides one with anger issues - he was dealing with. Rookbreeze strained to catch the words muttered under his breath but he couldn’t help but smile and beckon his apprentice. “Then training we will get! What do you already know and what would you like to work on?” Rookbreeze asked.

Mango
June 5th, 2020, 12:33 PM
Primrosewhisper responded by nuzzling into him again, affirming that she did too. She had never had someone care for her like this, and she felt all warm and fuzzy talking to Greyfur. Like he could do no wrong. I want to keep getting to know him! A lot! The long-haired molly smoothed down her fur quickly, thumping her tail in succession. She was excited to actually have someone to look up to, to befriend, to-
To what?
Oh.
Greyfur purred happily,” Why don’t you talk very much?” he asked, her voice was pretty, but frankly he couldn’t understand why she didn’t want to use her voice.

MEAT ANGELS
June 5th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Socks

Frostpaw shook her head, honest nature getting the best of her. ”no, not at all. I’d prefer to do something... non-violent.” and she was done for. Softbriar would go rat her out to Duskstar, and she’d get in trouble again. Now more desperate, the small molly looked to the much larger one, eyes pleading. “Ohh, please don’t tell Duskstar I said that! She’d make me switch mentors , and then punish me! I just don’t like fighting!” Her voice had lowered at the last sentence, as if someone had been listening in. Frostpaw never talked about her hating to fight and such, since she lost Spottyfly to the monster that was her leader. Nobody knew about this, and she didn’t know who to trust. Battles scared her. More than anything she had seen, heard, or endured.
There was nothing but blood, hatred, and thirst for vengeance.

Fuzzy
June 5th, 2020, 08:37 PM
chaton

It would be in understatement if Pinepuff said she was surprised. She wasn't expecting the first thing she was to hear upon entering the den be: "Hello there, Pinepuff! You're looking tired, you can make a nest next to me. I don't bite."
The large warrior blinked her green eyes, puzzled. However that was soon replaced with a playful glint. "Darling, I'm sure you could bite if you wanted." The older warrior purred moving over to sit by Buzztuft. Of course keeping some personal space between them. Wouldn't want to seem overly friendly. However a laugh followed her comment. Some fun. That's what this seemed to be. All fun and games. "Oh I'm sure, but at what price to I come in, hmm?" Pinepuff asked playfully. Why? She wasn't sure but it would keep this banter going she hoped.

Puddle~
June 5th, 2020, 09:42 PM
cwoudii

Bounding over to the fresh-kill pile, Sycamorerain dropped his three pieces of prey onto the pile, before turning around and waiting for Snowmist to enter the clearing as well. He had already planned to choose one of the birds she'd caught, since he knew they were a trickier catch, and wanted to show appreciation in a more... discreet form.

Quasar
June 5th, 2020, 09:50 PM
Birchpaw energetically burst into the warriors den, her eyes wide, "sycamorerain!" she exclaimed, "What'cha doing?" she nosily asked, her fur fluffed up to twice its normal size. She hadn't talked to the tom in a while, so she decided to change that! She felt something on her paws, so she looked down to see what it was. Turns out, there was about a dozen ants crawling on her, "Eugh! What's with all these ants?" she yowled, her pelt bristling as she hastily shook the pesky insects off of her. Taking a closer look at the den, she noticed that the ants were everywhere!
Puddle~

cloudii
June 5th, 2020, 09:58 PM
cwoudii

Bounding over to the fresh-kill pile, Sycamorerain dropped his three pieces of prey onto the pile, before turning around and waiting for Snowmist to enter the clearing as well. He had already planned to choose one of the birds she'd caught, since he knew they were a trickier catch, and wanted to show appreciation in a more... discreet form.
Snowmist bounced into the camp, and placed the prey she had caught on the freshkill pile. "Yummy! Now pick the prey." She smiled, and wrapped her tail around her paws, hoping no-one would notice her adoring Sycamorerain. Snowmist waited patiently while he picked, she was hungry, and excited to sit next to him, and just relax. Her heart burst with happiness.

Puddle~
June 5th, 2020, 10:25 PM
Snowmist bounced into the camp, and placed the prey she had caught on the freshkill pile. "Yummy! Now pick the prey." She smiled, and wrapped her tail around her paws, hoping no-one would notice her adoring Sycamorerain. Snowmist waited patiently while he picked, she was hungry, and excited to sit next to him, and just relax. Her heart burst with happiness.

"Hmm... well, all of your catches look great. But... I think I'll pick..." Sycamorerain quickly surveyed the pawful of fresh-kill before them, before his eyes stopped on the plump thrush in the center. "How about the thrush?" he mewed, smiling sweetly.

It was quite nice getting to share dinner and watch the sunset with Snowmist. He was lucky to be her... friend? But were they friends...? Or were they...something more? He couldn't quite tell if she liked him in that sense. Heck, he wasn't even sure if he liked her in that sense. He'd never been too concerned with love before, and he didn't know if this classified as a crush, or just a really close friendship. Perhaps it would be wisest to wait and see how everything turned out before doing anything bold or asking a stupid question.

Dipping his head quickly to the beautiful molly, he picked up the other few pieces of prey and laid them on the top of the pile, then returned and pushed the thrush over to Snowmist, so she could have the first bite.

Puddle~
June 5th, 2020, 10:39 PM
Birchpaw energetically burst into the warriors den, her eyes wide, "sycamorerain!" she exclaimed, "What'cha doing?" she nosily asked, her fur fluffed up to twice its normal size. She hadn't talked to the tom in a while, so she decided to change that! She felt something on her paws, so she looked down to see what it was. Turns out, there was about a dozen ants crawling on her, "Eugh! What's with all these ants?" she yowled, her pelt bristling as she hastily shook the pesky insects off of her. Taking a closer look at the den, she noticed that the ants were everywhere!
Puddle~

Sycamorerain woke up from his nap, startled from the sudden noise in the den. He managed to recognize the voice calling him as Birchpaw. "Huh? Birchpaw, what's wrong? Is there something going on?" His voice was a little frantice at first, and he was worried he'd missed something important. That is, until he realized that the apprentice was simply looking to hang out for a little. Ohh. That was a relief. When the apprentice pointed out the ants on her feet, the warrior frowned. That was a little strange. And following the young molly's gaze, he too saw that there were many ants, taking turns entering and leaving the den. Huh. What's going on here? And then, he spotted the culprit. A small bundle of berries, sitting next to one of the nests. Oh dear. Someone must've left their snack in here, and now all the ants are getting to it. Well... that cat would just have to deal without the snack. There weren't deathberries, so Sycamorerain knew they were safe, and so, picking the bunch up by the still attached stem, he walked the berries outside and flung them off, hoping the ants would soon follow. Now that problem was gone, he could have a proper chat with Birchpaw. "So, what was it you wanted again? I didn't quite catch what you said earlier."

Quasar
June 5th, 2020, 10:45 PM
Sycamorerain woke up from his nap, startled from the sudden noise in the den. He managed to recognize the voice calling him as Birchpaw. "Huh? Birchpaw, what's wrong? Is there something going on?" His voice was a little frantice at first, and he was worried he'd missed something important. That is, until he realized that the apprentice was simply looking to hang out for a little. Ohh. That was a relief. When the apprentice pointed out the ants on her feet, the warrior frowned. That was a little strange. And following the young molly's gaze, he too saw that there were many ants, taking turns entering and leaving the den. Huh. What's going on here? And then, he spotted the culprit. A small bundle of berries, sitting next to one of the nests. Oh dear. Someone must've left their snack in here, and now all the ants are getting to it. Well... that cat would just have to deal without the snack. There weren't deathberries, so Sycamorerain knew they were safe, and so, picking the bunch up by the still attached stem, he walked the berries outside and flung them off, hoping the ants would soon follow. Now that problem was gone, he could have a proper chat with Birchpaw. "So, what was it you wanted again? I didn't quite catch what you said earlier."

Birchpaw let out a laugh, "Nothin's wrong! I just wanted to talk to ya again! It's been a super, duper long time since we last talked to eachother" she responded with a pout. She huffed when Sycamorerain flung the bundle of berries out of the den, "Good riddance..." she mewed, glaring down at the ants as some of them left the den.

Elementals
June 5th, 2020, 10:59 PM
hxneysuckle @Sock Mumble

Pineapple hopped off to the leader and deputy with excitement in her eyes. She didn’t know where the others had gone but wanted to make sure that the high ranks knew that they had done the Herondive Hollows. “Hello hello Duskstar and Softbriar!” she greeted, “We renewed the markers at the Herondive Hollows! Nothing out of the ordinary thankfully: P”Pineapple looked at her patrol and poked Mumblefoot.

Quasar
June 5th, 2020, 11:02 PM
hxneysuckle @Sock Mumble

Pineapple hopped off to the leader and deputy with excitement in her eyes. She didn’t know where the others had gone but wanted to make sure that the high ranks knew that they had done the Herondive Hollows. “Hello hello Duskstar and Softbriar!” she greeted, “We renewed the markers at the Herondive Hollows! Nothing out of the ordinary thankfully: P”Pineapple looked at her patrol and poked Mumblefoot.

Mumblefoot nodded in agreement, "Yes, everything was normal, though we should still keep a lookout for any potential trouble." she responded, a serious look on her face.

hxneysuckle Socks

cloudii
June 5th, 2020, 11:43 PM
"Hmm... well, all of your catches look great. But... I think I'll pick..." Sycamorerain quickly surveyed the pawful of fresh-kill before them, before his eyes stopped on the plump thrush in the center. "How about the thrush?" he mewed, smiling sweetly.

It was quite nice getting to share dinner and watch the sunset with Snowmist. He was lucky to be her... friend? But were they friends...? Or were they...something more? He couldn't quite tell if she liked him in that sense. Heck, he wasn't even sure if he liked her in that sense. He'd never been too concerned with love before, and he didn't know if this classified as a crush, or just a really close friendship. Perhaps it would be wisest to wait and see how everything turned out before doing anything bold or asking a stupid question.

Dipping his head quickly to the beautiful molly, he picked up the other few pieces of prey and laid them on the top of the pile, then returned and pushed the thrush over to Snowmist, so she could have the first bite.
Snowmist looked at him for a bit, then nosed the thrush towards him, smiling. "You take the first bite!" She meowed indignantly. She then settled beside him, and rested her tail on his back, purring. She didn't really know what to say. "How...are you?" She tried, suddenly becoming nervous. "Why can I stop changing moods!?" She thought, annoyed.

chaton
June 6th, 2020, 01:01 AM
Buzztuft felt her excitement grow as Pinepuff... didn't immediately become hostile? And... actually took a spot nearby? She was quite the anomaly compared to what Buzztuft was used to, but the molly certainly didn't mind the company. At Pinepuff's question though, the calico knew exactly what to say.
"I'd say you're priceless! A cat as pretty as yourself would be quite highly valued, but I'm not one to ruin existing relationships. It's no wonder you're taken..." Buzztuft purred in amusement. She brought herself a bit closer to Pinepuff, their noses almost touching as her pale eyes glinted with wonder. Not often was it that she got to be so up close with someone, and frankly... she kind of just wanted to bury her face into Pinepuff's fur. She missed the feeling of physical contact. Not that she would admit it, but maybe it would happen? It was uncertain, but there was hope in her mind.
I'm perfectly fine with just being friends though. You're probably the first cat who didn't immediately react negatively to me just having some fun, which is yet another trait that makes you wonderful!" Buzztuft meowed softly, booping Pinepuff's nose with her own just for a split second, moving back a bit before she giggled like a kit.

Fuzzy

Socks
June 6th, 2020, 06:37 AM
[ Fallen One ]

Softbriar cocked their head to the side slightly at first, they hadn't thought of the position of being particularly violent, but maybe they were just desensitized to fighting at this point. Though, they understood more when Frostpaw hurriedly continued. Their eyes softened when they saw the apprentice's panicked look, but they still had some sternness to them. She was a warrior apprentice after all, as much as she disliked fighting she'd have to protect her clan when the time came. "Calm down, Frostpaw. I understand. I don't enjoy needless fighting between cats, but as a warrior apprentice, you have a duty to protect your clan." They supposed the apprentice had yet to find something to fight for, they'd improved their skills only after they had cats who relied on them to protect them. "You don't have to like fighting, I mean, I'd rather not you seek out a fight anyway, you just have to be willing to do what you need to serve your clan."

MEAT ANGELS
June 6th, 2020, 07:58 AM
Socks

Frostpaw kept her eyes down, though her shoulder fur had been spiked slightly. “But that’s just it. If we were just a group of cats, we wouldn’t be a clan. Instead, we’re much bigger, expanding even to the stars. Though we’re strong, it’s in spirit, not in combat. At least, that’s how it was. Where did everything go so wrong? I mean, look at Shadowclan. Icestar. Their no clan. They forfeit the honor to be called that. The thing is, if we keep fighting, turning from Starclan, what kind of a ‘clan’ could we call ourselves? How many true warriors would be left? If serving my clan means bloodshed, and turning my back to the same stars that birthed our whole way of life, then I’m not sure this is a clan I want to be in.” Her words had grown stronger by the end, as if this had been a speech that she was planning for centuries. Something about Softbriar, the intrigued questions, the calm nature, just invited the apprentice in. She had to share her beliefs with someone, right?

Fuzzy
June 6th, 2020, 12:31 PM
chaton

Priceless... yes that seemed to be what cats thought these days. However, Pinepuff's ears swerved up at the mention of her being taken. Oh? Oh... Did cats already think Cherrybubble and her were an item? That was a nice thought. Yes, the large brown tabby quiet liked the idea. She would have to discuses it with the beautiful bi colored molly next time they talked but as of now she wouldn't correct Buzztuft. "I appreciate that dear, just don't sell yourself out cheep." Pinepuff warned, not wanting the calico to be 'free of charge' to everyone while she regarded her priceless.
With Buzztuft attempting to boop their noses she let out a slight laugh. Sadly Pinepuff didn't have a nose to boop her with, after an unfortunate incident with a crazed warrior. So instead the fluff ball took her paw and tapped Buzztuft's nose with a playful purr. "Oh yes, friends would be lovely. Though I'm sure I can't be the only one who doesn't run from some fun?" Pinepuff suggested, green eyes bright in the dimly lit den.

Puddle~
June 6th, 2020, 01:17 PM
Birchpaw let out a laugh, "Nothin's wrong! I just wanted to talk to ya again! It's been a super, duper long time since we last talked to eachother" she responded with a pout. She huffed when Sycamorerain flung the bundle of berries out of the den, "Good riddance..." she mewed, glaring down at the ants as some of them left the den.

"Ahh okay," Sycamorerain mewed, nodding his head slowly. "So, how's your life as an apprentice going?" The warrior felt a little bad. It really had been quite a while since they'd last interacted. Heck, he could hardly even recall who Birchpaw's mentor was, and he'd even been at that meeting. While he waited for an answer, he watched as a couple of ants began streaming out of the den.

Puddle~
June 6th, 2020, 01:32 PM
Snowmist looked at him for a bit, then nosed the thrush towards him, smiling. "You take the first bite!" She meowed indignantly. She then settled beside him, and rested her tail on his back, purring. She didn't really know what to say. "How...are you?" She tried, suddenly becoming nervous. "Why can I stop changing moods!?" She thought, annoyed.

"Aww... thank you," Sycamorerain mewed softly, leaning down to take a bite of the thrush. Snowmist was so sweet. A sudden brush of a tail on his back startled him, before he realized it was simply his friend. Purring back, he finished tearing out the first chunk of the prey, then slid the meal over to Snowmist. The sun was only just beginning to set, so they had some time to chat a little before the real show started. "I'm... good I guess. How about you?"

Quasar
June 6th, 2020, 01:35 PM
"Ahh okay," Sycamorerain mewed, nodding his head slowly. "So, how's your life as an apprentice going?" The warrior felt a little bad. It really had been quite a while since they'd last interacted. Heck, he could hardly even recall who Birchpaw's mentor was, and he'd even been at that meeting. While he waited for an answer, he watched as a couple of ants began streaming out of the den.

Birchpaw pouted, "It's so boring! I've barely even left the camp!" she huffed, slouching her shoulders. Honestly, why didn't she ever get to do anything fun anymore?

Puddle~
June 6th, 2020, 02:47 PM
Birchpaw pouted, "It's so boring! I've barely even left the camp!" she huffed, slouching her shoulders. Honestly, why didn't she ever get to do anything fun anymore?
[I saw the post on the plot finder, so just lmk when you want to end this so the plot can start]

"Oh dear... that's... that's..." Sycamorerain's voice trailed off. He didn't quite know how to respond. He would've given her some reassurance that something interesting would happen soon, but that would've been a lie, and he didn't want to give her false hope. "Well then... I hope you find something interesting to do soon. Maybe you should try asking your mentor to take you out?" He suggested these things slightly sheepishly. If Birchpaw's mentor was a dud, her best course of action would be to wait for a reassignment. But other than that, he didn't know what else to add.

Quasar
June 6th, 2020, 02:51 PM
[I saw the post on the plot finder, so just lmk when you want to end this so the plot can start]

"Oh dear... that's... that's..." Sycamorerain's voice trailed off. He didn't quite know how to respond. He would've given her some reassurance that something interesting would happen soon, but that would've been a lie, and he didn't want to give her false hope. "Well then... I hope you find something interesting to do soon. Maybe you should try asking your mentor to take you out?" He suggested these things slightly sheepishly. If Birchpaw's mentor was a dud, her best course of action would be to wait for a reassignment. But other than that, he didn't know what else to add.

(Ok! maybe they can go hunting together, with would be a good transition into the murder plot)

Birchpaw dramatically hung her head, "I know. But I don't even know where flamepelt is!" she indignantly exclaimed, her tail tip twitching in slight irritation. It wasn't her fault that she never had anything fun to do anymore!

Puddle~
June 6th, 2020, 03:07 PM
(Ok! maybe they can go hunting together, with would be a good transition into the murder plot)

Birchpaw dramatically hung her head, "I know. But I don't even know where flamepelt is!" she indignantly exclaimed, her tail tip twitching in slight irritation. It wasn't her fault that she never had anything fun to do anymore!

"Well... I suppose I'm not doing anything right now. So what do you say I take you out for a hunt?" It was the least Sycamorerain could think to do for his friend. He didn't know what training she'd done, if any, so if needed, he wouldn't mind having to teach her the basics.

Quasar
June 6th, 2020, 03:11 PM
"Well... I suppose I'm not doing anything right now. So what do you say I take you out for a hunt?" It was the least Sycamorerain could think to do for his friend. He didn't know what training she'd done, if any, so if needed, he wouldn't mind having to teach her the basics.

Birchpaws eyes lit up, "Yeah, yeah! Let's go!" she exclaimed, and raced out of the den, her tail streaming out behind her. This was so exciting! Her first time out of camp in what felt like absolute ages!

Puddle~
June 6th, 2020, 03:17 PM
Birchpaws eyes lit up, "Yeah, yeah! Let's go!" she exclaimed, and raced out of the den, her tail streaming out behind her. This was so exciting! Her first time out of camp in what felt like absolute ages!
"Alr--" Sycamorerain hardly even had a chance to speak before Birchpaw had already raced out of the den and towards the entrance. Oh well. He couldn't blame her for being so excited. Trotting out of the den, he quickly turned his gait into a run, catching up to her exiting the camp.

Socks
June 6th, 2020, 05:19 PM
[ Elementals Mumble ]

Softbriar was surprised by Pineapple's energy after returning from her patrol, young warriors really had no limit to their stamina. "Thank you, Pineapple, Mumblefoot." They nodded to each respectively, "I'm glad nothing's out of the ordinary, go ahead and get some rest now. You're dismissed."

Quasar
June 6th, 2020, 05:22 PM
[ Elementals Mumble ]

Softbriar was surprised by Pineapple's energy after returning from her patrol, young warriors really had no limit to their stamina. "Thank you, Pineapple, Mumblefoot." They nodded to each respectively, "I'm glad nothing's out of the ordinary, go ahead and get some rest now. You're dismissed."

Mumblefoot smiled at the deputy, "Thank you, softbriar. You're doing a great job." she mewed.

Elementals
June 6th, 2020, 05:43 PM
[ Elementals Mumble ]

Pineapple smiled at the deputy and meowed, “Thank you! Have a nice day, Softbriar!” Then she left to go tease her brother, Seedcrush. Hopefully his apprentice wasn’t suffering from his harsh method of training.

cloudii
June 6th, 2020, 08:33 PM
"Aww... thank you," Sycamorerain mewed softly, leaning down to take a bite of the thrush. Snowmist was so sweet. A sudden brush of a tail on his back startled him, before he realized it was simply his friend. Purring back, he finished tearing out the first chunk of the prey, then slid the meal over to Snowmist. The sun was only just beginning to set, so they had some time to chat a little before the real show started. "I'm... good I guess. How about you?"
Snowmist smiled shyly. "Your welcome..and I-thats good, i'm pretty good, although...I keep becoming nervous." The molly mewed, shuffling her posture a bit before taking a bite of the thrush, and returning it to Sycamorerain. Snowmist followed his gaze. "I wonder what it will look like tonight." She thought, letting out a purr.

chaton
June 6th, 2020, 10:33 PM
Selling out? Surely not, she was perfectly capable and respectful of her own worth... right? Whatever the case was, Buzztuft didn't dwell on it for long as she felt a paw boop her in return. Did Pinepuff of all cats really just do that? She was surprised, at least until she took a closer look... it appears that the fluffy cat didn't have much of a nose to return the favour normally. "Oh, I... uh... didn't notice that. My apologies." Buzztuft dipped her head in reconciliation. It was best not to dwell too long as to not sour the mood, luckily, it seemed Pinepuff agreed as she posed her next question.
"You'd be surprised. Most cats seem to take it the wrong way, which I suppose I can't really blame them for. But... am I really to blame for being brought up into a clan with so many pretty faces? I don't think so. I really just want to make sure these cats know and appreciate their own good qualities while having a good time." The calico's meow was somewhat quieter and conflicted. Buzztuft had never really... thought... about why she was doing what she was doing before, but that seemed about right to her. She just wanted to be kind, but apparently she was doing it wrong based on how most other cats seemed to react. Meeting Pinepuff's bright gaze with her own, she put on a smile as to not raise too much concern. "It's not all that bad, though. At least my ways have earned me one friend! I appreciate your willingness to... tolerate me? I suppose that's the right word." Buzztuft purred, feeling more at ease with speaking her mind more clearly. Returning to a more cheerful state, the she-cat brought herself closer to Pinepuff, a goofy smile shining bright on her face.

Fuzzy

RedHead
June 7th, 2020, 06:57 AM
"Oh? Look at you making puns... I suppose that means I've won you over!" Buzztuft slapped her tail against the ground as she laughed. Foxbound sure was a lot of fun to hang around! She gathered the she-cat didn't much like the flirting, but that was alright. It didn't seem to be hurting her... just frustrating her. But frustration could mean many things as well. That wasn't what she wanted to think about right now though, so Buzztuft took another bite of the thrush, which was almost completely gone already. Taking an extra moment to finish what was left, the calico proceeded to rise to her paws and pad over to Foxbound, a goofy grin showing on her face. Laying close by the ginger cat, Buzztuft continued her master plan.
"You know? If I thought you were pretty from afar, that's even truer up close. I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my nights next to that view." Buzztuft purred in amusement, though refrained from doing anything to Foxbound while she was eating. There was no need to cause her to choke. Maybe she shouldn't have finished that thrush... now she would have to actually think between her speaking breaks. Thinking wasn't her strong suit. Maybe it would be good to practice? No, no... she was already bored of this. Dragging her paw across the dirt out of boredom, Buzztuft sighed. If she wasn't speaking, how could she swoon Foxbound? There was just nothing more to say. The she-cat would have to finish eating before Buzztuft could enact the next stage of her fun...

Great Starclan, why had she chosen to stay and eat in this particular spot again? That had been such a bad move on her part, now she realized. And it didn't look like Buzztuft was too keen on leaving, even after she had finished her food. Looks like Foxbound was stuck with her. She had known the reply to her accidental pun was going to be bad though, but she hadn't expected it to cause Buzztuft to walk close and plop herself right next to her. Great. She was trying to be unapproachable, but clearly Buzztuft wasn't understanding social hints. "Accidental pun." Foxbound meowed, narrowing her eyes as she took another bite of her mouse. Thank Starclan she was almost done, she could get out of here as soon as she swallowed the last bite.
Foxbound quickly chewed up that bite, and then bent down to take the last one. At Buzztuft's next statement, Foxbound inhaled before coughing and gagging on the un-chewed bite, once again, though she did quickly dislodge it from her throat, ending up just swallowing it rather than spitting it out. That would've been... not the cleanest. She sent another glare to Buzztuft. "Do you mind? Are you trying to make me choke?!" She meowed, not exactly angry, more just annoyed. It wasn't like it had been a huge bite anyways.

wren
June 7th, 2020, 05:23 PM
The Tortoiseshell swung his head and gave the older tom a Deadpanned stare. "I'd rather live in a hole and become a worm than go two more seconds listening to all these biggots constantly argue over the stupidest things in the entire Forest." he stated in the most monotone voice he could muster. So. He continued to pace. At this point he was questioning why he was even bothering with continuing his training as a Clan Cat. Everything was burning down around him, it was like that since he got here! Why hadn't he seen the red flags before!

However his pacing stopped as Mousepuff sat himself down and pushed a mouse towards him, he hadn't even noticed it was there in the first place. Glaring down at it for a few moments before he sat himself down, he sunk his teeth in and began to eat. Ears pricking up as the Warrior began to speak. But soon after he opened his maw Blazingpaw flung his head back and let out a groan. "NO! No! You're not listening. You're not getting it. The second I got here there's been nothing but Cats overthrowing other Cats. Constant fighting over who should, and shouldn't be leader. Duskstar killed a kit. And just a day or so ago an Apprentice lost her mind because of a name she was given. This clan has been burning since I've joined and I don't know if I can take it anymore." he barked, speaking so fast that he ended up biting his tongue. Slamming his face into the ground.

"I joined thinking this place would feel like a second home and maybe I'd have a second family." he muttered into the dirt.

Mousepuff felt his heart hurt for the small apprentice as he seemed to lose his temper. He could remember behind young and hot headed, it was always a struggle to keep your temper when you felt so strongly for things. It meant he had a great big heart. That was always a redeeming quality. He could understand now these things would worry the mind, but again who were they to worry? They must be able to trust and rely on those around them to take care of them. Duskstar and Softbriar had been chosen for this. They needed to trust them... likewise you’d trust that big golden tom to take a thorn out of your paw. It all hung in the balance, healthy worry and trust. “Now now you don’t mean that. Worms don’t have faces... or arms. Seems like a sad existence. Squirming around in the dirt with no point to life but survival” he murmured quietly relaxing on his analogy.

The large tom watched as he indulged in the mouse. He always knew food to be a good way to de escalate a situation. Though he was kinda disappointed it didn’t work quite to his advantage now. Blazingpaw seemed intent on holding malice against the situation. The pudgy tom adjusted slightly and curled his tail round his paws a moment. “Ah yes... an endless power struggle is overwhelming.” The tom reflected briefly on his own thoughts on the situation. He was never one to go so far as to argue a death was a decent punishment, but he also wasn’t one to worry to much on politics. It would burden his heart. “You’ve got a big heart champ. I couldn’t imagine feeling so strongly at such a young age” oh but he could. “Tell me about it... what bothers you the most eh? Do you think things need to change or.. what” he’d try another tactic on trying to get into the small toms head.

“You must be patient. Family’s don’t get made overnight... like a tree doesn’t grow in one day.”

Puddle~
June 7th, 2020, 07:36 PM
Snowmist smiled shyly. "Your welcome..and I-thats good, i'm pretty good, although...I keep becoming nervous." The molly mewed, shuffling her posture a bit before taking a bite of the thrush, and returning it to Sycamorerain. Snowmist followed his gaze. "I wonder what it will look like tonight." She thought, letting out a purr.

Sycamorerain blinked sleepily as he listened to his friend. "Aww... that's no good. What's making you nervo--" his sentence was cut short by a yawn. The long day of hunting had tired him out quite a bit. But he couldn't fall asleep. It would be rude to Snowmist, and he'd also miss the beautiful sunset. But... the feelings of exhaustion were just so overpowering. He could hardly help it. Perhaps I could just rest my eyes and continue talking and listening, and just open them when the sunset properly starts. Yeah, that sounds good. Closing his eyes, the warrior listened to the last thing Snowmist said. "Yeah. I wonder..." his voice faltered and lowered in volume as he accidentally drifted off into a deep sleep.

cloudii
June 7th, 2020, 07:39 PM
Sycamorerain blinked sleepily as he listened to his friend. "Aww... that's no good. What's making you nervo--" his sentence was cut short by a yawn. The long day of hunting had tired him out quite a bit. But he couldn't fall asleep. It would be rude to Snowmist, and he'd also miss the beautiful sunset. But... the feelings of exhaustion were just so overpowering. He could hardly help it. Perhaps I could just rest my eyes and continue talking and listening, and just open them when the sunset properly starts. Yeah, that sounds good. Closing his eyes, the warrior listened to the last thing Snowmist said. "Yeah. I wonder..." his voice faltered and lowered in volume as he accidentally drifted off into a deep sleep.
Snowmist smiled, and rested her tail over her paws, falling asleep next to him.
{ end i think }

Madelaine
June 7th, 2020, 08:15 PM
[ Open ]

Deerpetal padded out of the warriors den, her deer like pelt glistened in the sun. She had just woken up and wanted to do something, but wasn't sure how. The molly sat down right outside the den, peering at all her clanmates before settling down.

nocturnal
June 7th, 2020, 09:10 PM
Lionpaw padded out of his den and quickly blinked away his leftover drowsiness. He'd gotten of full night of rest, which was quite rare for the restless cat. Now he had so much energy that he didn't know what to do with it all. The tom scanned the clearing and approached the first cat he saw with a smile. "Hi, I'm Lionpaw. How are you doing today?" the golden-furred apprentice asked. He was slowly growing more confident in approaching his other clanmates.

Sparkling Bliss

Madelaine
June 7th, 2020, 09:54 PM
[ bmkmb; ]

Deerpetal glanced over when she scented a cat nearby. She noticed it was the apprentice Lionpaw. She had never spoken to him, but often saw him around. "Hey Lionpaw. I'm doing good.", the warrior meowed with a friendly smile. Deerpetal sat up. "Now how are you doing this fine day?", she asked, wanting to be friendly.

nocturnal
June 7th, 2020, 10:02 PM
"I'm doing great!" Lionpaw responded with a slight bounce on his toes. He sure was hyper today; more so than usual, and that was saying something. He must not be used to having a full day's worth of energy. Noticing the bounce in his step, he apprentice chuckled slightly to himself. "Looks like I have too much energy right now," he commented to hide his embarrassment.

Sparkling Bliss

Madelaine
June 7th, 2020, 10:53 PM
[ bmkmb; ]

Deerpetal saw that he was full of energy and perhaps he would love to do some hunting with her. It would be good practice for the both of them. "Want to put your energy to some use?", she asked. The molly gave him a moment before saying, "I was going to go hunting if you want to go with me."

nocturnal
June 7th, 2020, 11:29 PM
"Could I?" the apprentice replied. "Yeah, I'd love to come! That'd be great." Lionpaw had never had a warrior invite him to go hunting. Usually, he was the one to ask. This was different and exciting, although he supposed that the extra hunting meant that he was lacking in battle training. He'd also have to go train later.

Sparkling Bliss

aleka!
June 8th, 2020, 02:39 AM
"Have you gone hunting today at all? Or gone on patrol? If not, do you want to go hunting? It would be nice to get some hunting in today." She responded rather quickly, her voice seeming to be full of nervousness.

Thrushfeather tried to not wince at the question. Did she know that he hadn't went hunting yet? Was Pebblefur trying to imply that he had done nothing?
"Oh. No, I haven't gone hunting yet." The tom lied with a nervous twitch of his tail. He wasn't planning on going hunting, but the other cat didn't need to know that. "But I was planning to. We can go soon, if you want." He added.
At least she's nervous as well. He thought. He realized she could be faking it, but he tried to ignore it. He could be completely wrong and he didn't want to make incorrect assumptions about her. Thrushfeather didn't exactly like judgmental cats and he did not want to become like those cats that judged others for no reason.

Madelaine
June 8th, 2020, 04:49 AM
[ Open ]

Blossomkit padded out of the nursery, wanting a chance to get away from her siblings to go be on her own. The she-kit padded over to the fresh kill pile and pulled out a small mouse before heading over to a shady spot in the camp. Blossomkit settled down and began to eat her meal.

Shade.
June 8th, 2020, 06:26 AM
[ Open ]

Blossomkit padded out of the nursery, wanting a chance to get away from her siblings to go be on her own. The she-kit padded over to the fresh kill pile and pulled out a small mouse before heading over to a shady spot in the camp. Blossomkit settled down and began to eat her meal.

Pinepaw dragged herself through the clearing. She was almost tired enough to start complaining. Almost. She looked around, seeing her "oh so caring clanmates" share tounges and eat prey. She didn't feel like eating. She sat down in the shadows. There was a kit a few tail-lenghts away. She honestly didn't care.

Greenleap
June 8th, 2020, 07:12 AM
Thrushfeather tried to not wince at the question. Did she know that he hadn't went hunting yet? Was Pebblefur trying to imply that he had done nothing?
"Oh. No, I haven't gone hunting yet." The tom lied with a nervous twitch of his tail. He wasn't planning on going hunting, but the other cat didn't need to know that. "But I was planning to. We can go soon, if you want." He added.
At least she's nervous as well. He thought. He realized she could be faking it, but he tried to ignore it. He could be completely wrong and he didn't want to make incorrect assumptions about her. Thrushfeather didn't exactly like judgmental cats and he did not want to become like those cats that judged others for no reason.
"Oh yes! Thats great! Don't want you getting worn out during hunting!" She seemed pretty happy.

Abyssopelagic
June 8th, 2020, 11:06 AM
[ Open ]

Breezehen noticed the kit out of the corner of her eyes from where she sat. "Hello," she chirped. She hadn't yet been given the ok for her warrior duties and it was a pain to find a way to occupy her time until then. This kit gave her the perfect opportunity for a brief break to the bleak day.

wren
June 8th, 2020, 01:28 PM
Mousepuff entered the small den, stuffy. The chubby tom glanced over his shoulder at Buckbranch whom he’d dragged in here. The poor unwilling participant needed this and mouse was ready to set that all up. “You look terrified. Come now I won’t bite ya” he waved his tail to Buckbranch with a snort before going about setting down his supplies. A few flowers of course- only the most scented ones, a few ferns, fresh moss and some pretty shells and stones he’d picked up from the creek. He had always been one to decorate and this was no exception. “We’ve got plenty to do now and I won’t take no for an answer. You need brownie points and this needs to be done!” he announced mostly to himself.

“Let’s start on clearing out this dust and that nasty nest. Wouldn’t want our leader sleeping on such an old smelly thing would we? Of course not!” The tom crossed the den and clamped the end of it within his teeth before marching to the end of the den. With a flick of his head the nest went soaring out into the clearing before landing in the grass. The tom nodded with satisfaction.

Slushie

dino.
June 8th, 2020, 01:45 PM
[ wren ]

Looking very obviously incredibly nervous, Buckbranch slunk into the den behind Mousepuff. He glanced at the walls anxiously, as if half expecting Duskstar to rip herself out of the rock and smack him into oblivion.

Thankfully, it didn't seem like that was going to happen. So he relaxed a little bit.

"Trust me, it isn't you I'm terrified of," he stammered to Mousepuff. "If Duskstar realizes I was in here without her permission, she'll have both of my ears clawed off in a heartbeat." He couldn't believe he'd let himself get dragged into this. She had specifically asked him to make sure Softbriar would be the only cat to enter the den, and yet here he was, smack dab in the center of it with some warrior he hardly knew.
With an internal groan, he crossed the length of the den and started scooping dust and old moss scraps away from the edges before darting back to the entrance and pushing it outside. His toes tapped the ground in a rhythmic fashion as he worked.

chaton
June 8th, 2020, 02:06 PM
Great Starclan, why had she chosen to stay and eat in this particular spot again? That had been such a bad move on her part, now she realized. And it didn't look like Buzztuft was too keen on leaving, even after she had finished her food. Looks like Foxbound was stuck with her. She had known the reply to her accidental pun was going to be bad though, but she hadn't expected it to cause Buzztuft to walk close and plop herself right next to her. Great. She was trying to be unapproachable, but clearly Buzztuft wasn't understanding social hints. "Accidental pun." Foxbound meowed, narrowing her eyes as she took another bite of her mouse. Thank Starclan she was almost done, she could get out of here as soon as she swallowed the last bite.
Foxbound quickly chewed up that bite, and then bent down to take the last one. At Buzztuft's next statement, Foxbound inhaled before coughing and gagging on the un-chewed bite, once again, though she did quickly dislodge it from her throat, ending up just swallowing it rather than spitting it out. That would've been... not the cleanest. She sent another glare to Buzztuft. "Do you mind? Are you trying to make me choke?!" She meowed, not exactly angry, more just annoyed. It wasn't like it had been a huge bite anyways.

"My apologies, I suppose your infatuation is messing with your ability to chew properly now? I'm flattered!" Buzztuft giggled to herself. Clearly, it wasn't a good thing that she had suprised Foxbound... but the she-cat was fine, so there was no need to ponder over that too much. Bringing herself back onto her paws, the calico paced around in front of Foxbound. "Now that you're done eating, where are we off to? Any place is sure to be nice if you're there to experience it with!" Her meow took on a mischievous tone as she padded closer to the other she-cat. Buzztuft raised a paw off the ground, quickly booping Foxbound's nose with it before taking a step back. Did she really just get away with that without losing her paw? That was surprising. But... it was also very exciting. Maybe she should do it again? Buzztuft gave it some serious thought, taking an uncharacteristically deep approach to this. This was too much thinking, back to having fun it was! "Oh darling, do be swift with your decision. Your marvelous pelt will only shine brightly while the sun is still up." It seemed all she said was followed by small laughter, this time being no different. All she was wondering now was how long she could actually keep Foxbound around. It was uncertain, and she was somewhat surprised the ginger she-cat hadn't already left.

Socks
June 9th, 2020, 05:36 AM
[ Fallen One ]

Softbriar listened to Frostpaw's speech, of sorts, with raised ears. Clearly, this she-cat had some strong feelings. "We only fight when needed, Icestar is the exact reason we need to be prepared." They sighed, they were angry about the raid, they disliked a lot of things about Icestar and so it seemed a lot of her clan as well, based on how many ShadowClan cats were leaving to others. "But we are not like... them. We do not spill needless blood, we do not kill here. We protect our clan from cats like that." The intensity the apprentice had spoken with had made them think she couldn't waver, but one way or another she'd have to get used to this life or let her clan down. "By becoming a warrior, you're promising to protect your clan. You need to be prepared for that."

aleka!
June 9th, 2020, 11:02 AM
"Oh yes! Thats great! Don't want you getting worn out during hunting!" She seemed pretty happy.

Thrushfeather nodded. "That wouldn't be good." The tom said. "Where would we go hunting?" He questioned. Personally, he was thinking that Rougeland Woods or the Tree of Murmurs would be a good area to hunt. But he was willing to see what Pebblefur had to say. He would listen to her as well, she did seem to be smarter than him. But really, any cat seemed to be smarter than him.

dionysus
June 9th, 2020, 12:16 PM
[ Zero ]

Gladekit lay on her back with her paws in the air, bored out of her mind. She couldn’t wait to be an apprentice already! The kit lazily blew a little down feather off of her nose and twitched her whiskers with a dramatic groan.

“Valleykiiiiiiit!”

She moaned out her sister’s name with the same dramatic tone. She needed some entertainment! Maybe they could play fight or sneak up on warriors and pounce on them. Or find someone to teach them! Or just go bother Pinepuff. Part of her wanted to sneak out of camp, but that didn’t seem like the best idea since they were less than a moon away from their ceremony. Then again... if they didn’t get caught...

Greenleap
June 9th, 2020, 01:25 PM
Thrushfeather nodded. "That wouldn't be good." The tom said. "Where would we go hunting?" He questioned. Personally, he was thinking that Rougeland Woods or the Tree of Murmurs would be a good area to hunt. But he was willing to see what Pebblefur had to say. He would listen to her as well, she did seem to be smarter than him. But really, any cat seemed to be smarter than him.
"How bout Rougeland woods?" Pebblefur suggested.

Mango
June 9th, 2020, 01:54 PM
[OPEN]
Chivekit was sitting in the clearing. He wanted to be away from all the kits in the nursery. The kits there bullied him, but frankly he didn’t realize they were bullying him at all. He just wanted to have fun, but he preferred to play by himself. He often used his imagination to play. He decided to play leader. He was Chivestar the leader of Thunderclan, he served the clan with his loyal deputy Yarrowfurze. He didn’t care much for his medicine cat, Volefury. He skimmed the clearing before seeing someone and throwing himself playfully at them trying to batter at their paws,” I will defeat you in battle!!! You are facing the great Chivestar, leader of Thunderclan!” he squealed happily.

Quasar
June 9th, 2020, 02:03 PM
[OPEN]
Chivekit was sitting in the clearing. He wanted to be away from all the kits in the nursery. The kits there bullied him, but frankly he didn’t realize they were bullying him at all. He just wanted to have fun, but he preferred to play by himself. He often used his imagination to play. He decided to play leader. He was Chivestar the leader of Thunderclan, he served the clan with his loyal deputy Yarrowfurze. He didn’t care much for his medicine cat, Volefury. He skimmed the clearing before seeing someone and throwing himself playfully at them trying to batter at their paws,” I will defeat you in battle!!! You are facing the great Chivestar, leader of Thunderclan!” he squealed happily.

Rosekit squealed in fright as Chivekit bowled her over, flailing her paws around while she fell onto her back, "Help! Help! Someone attacked me!" she yowled, actually convinced that someone was full on attacking her. "L-leave me alone!" she wailed, tears coming to her eyes as she hid her face with her paws and curled into a tight ball, her fluffy tail draping over her head.

Zero
June 9th, 2020, 02:05 PM
[ Zero ]

Gladekit lay on her back with her paws in the air, bored out of her mind. She couldn’t wait to be an apprentice already! The kit lazily blew a little down feather off of her nose and twitched her whiskers with a dramatic groan.

“Valleykiiiiiiit!”

She moaned out her sister’s name with the same dramatic tone. She needed some entertainment! Maybe they could play fight or sneak up on warriors and pounce on them. Or find someone to teach them! Or just go bother Pinepuff. Part of her wanted to sneak out of camp, but that didn’t seem like the best idea since they were less than a moon away from their ceremony. Then again... if they didn’t get caught...

Valleykit lay not far away, grooming herself until her coat shone in even the dim lighting of the nursery - not that it was hard with such bright colored fur. Her apprentice ceremony would likely be any time now, so it was important to Val that she looked her best at all times.

The she-kit lifted her head up from her fur to look at Gladekit at her dramatic call; and by the look of things, it seemed that her sister had met her boredom limit... which meant Valleykit better come up with something fun to do or she'd likely have a full meltdown on her paws. And there was nothing she hated more than an emotional mess to take care of.

She jumped to her paws gracefully and made her way over, staring down at her upside-down sister with a smile before giving her a nudge. "Come on, up you go!" She mewed. "Let's find something fun to do, shall we?"

dionysus
June 9th, 2020, 02:16 PM
[ Zero ]

Gladekit grinned as she saw the approaching figure of her sister. She flopped about a bit as Valleykit nudged her and cried,

“Vaaaal, I’m so bored I’m gonna dieee!”

After milking her boredom a little bit more, she put on her usual mischievous grin and hopped to her paws, bouncing before Valleykit giddily.

“What are we gonna do? Stalk some warriors? Bug Pinepuff until she teaches us some moves? Go see the forest?”

Glade bounced toward the entrance, trying to tug her sister along by her tail.

gs29513
June 9th, 2020, 02:35 PM
Rosekit squealed in fright as Chivekit bowled her over, flailing her paws around while she fell onto her back, "Help! Help! Someone attacked me!" she yowled, actually convinced that someone was full on attacking her. "L-leave me alone!" she wailed, tears coming to her eyes as she hid her face with her paws and curled into a tight ball, her fluffy tail draping over her head. Lilyleap heard the cries from over by the freshkill pile. Dragging herself over, she saw Chivekit pummeling Rosekit. Chivekit! Leave Rosekit alone she called sharply, looking down at the tiny kit. Zesty Mango Mumble

Zero
June 9th, 2020, 02:46 PM
[ Zero ]

Gladekit grinned as she saw the approaching figure of her sister. She flopped about a bit as Valleykit nudged her and cried,

“Vaaaal, I’m so bored I’m gonna dieee!”

After milking her boredom a little bit more, she put on her usual mischievous grin and hopped to her paws, bouncing before Valleykit giddily.

“What are we gonna do? Stalk some warriors? Bug Pinepuff until she teaches us some moves? Go see the forest?”

Glade bounced toward the entrance, trying to tug her sister along by her tail.

Valleykit stood by as Gladekit expelled the last of her whining, brown eyes looking onward until she was done and back onto her paws. It was only then that she gave her full attention back to her sister.

Her ears twitched as Gladekit voiced some of her ideas, only truly perking a bit at her last. Sneaking out of camp? Now, that'd be fun. Was it a smart idea so close to their apprenticeship ceremony? No. But, it was a worthy challenge to Val. However, it'd take a bit more thinking on her part before she would develop a good enough plan to carry that out. So, for now, something else was needed.

She hummed softly as she thought. "I heard there are some younger kits playing clan outside..." The she-kit suddenly meowed softly, her eyes lighting up in a glint similar to Gladekit's. "How about we go raid them... and take them over while we're at it?"

dionysus
June 9th, 2020, 03:11 PM
[ Zero ]

Gladekit saw a similar glint in her sister’s eyes and thought she might choose to sneak out. The she-kit skipped her paws, excited to do something bad, and thought about where they could go. But Val turned out to have a different idea. Gladekit didn’t mind pushing back their sneak out- especially since she wasn’t sure it was even a good idea for five moon old kits- and pushing around younger kits seemed just as fun.

“Yeah, lets do it! Gladestar is ready to invade!”

aleka!
June 9th, 2020, 03:14 PM
"How bout Rougeland woods?" Pebblefur suggested.

He nodded quickly. Thrushfeather was fine with going along with Pebblefur. "Okay, that's fine." He said. "Good idea." The warrior swiftly added. "You can lead the way." He said. He couldn't help but wonder what prey they would catch, if any. Hopefully, she was better at hunting than he was. He was alright at hunting.
I hope we don't run into any rouges. He thought. The fluffy tom hated fighting. He had a difficult time bringing himself to purposely harm other cats.

Zero
June 9th, 2020, 03:18 PM
[ Zero ]

Gladekit saw a similar glint in her sister’s eyes and thought she might choose to sneak out. The she-kit skipped her paws, excited to do something bad, and thought about where they could go. But Val turned out to have a different idea. Gladekit didn’t mind pushing back their sneak out- especially since she wasn’t sure it was even a good idea for five moon old kits- and pushing around younger kits seemed just as fun.

“Yeah, lets do it! Gladestar is ready to invade!”

Valleykit grinned as Gladekit agreed readily to her idea. "Kitclan won't know what hit them," She meowed, grinning. They were older than probably most of them, it just made sense that they should be the ones leading them all. And while Valleykit would have preferred claiming leader, she let her sister have the spotlight this time. "Let's go, lead." With that, she went out to find those kits.

Mango
June 9th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Rosekit squealed in fright as Chivekit bowled her over, flailing her paws around while she fell onto her back, "Help! Help! Someone attacked me!" she yowled, actually convinced that someone was full on attacking her. "L-leave me alone!" she wailed, tears coming to her eyes as she hid her face with her paws and curled into a tight ball, her fluffy tail draping over her head.
Chivekit stopped attacking when he realized how frightened Rosekit was and backed up,” I wasn’t attacking you.” he meowed rather concerned by how scared Rosekit was she’s gonna end up a kittypet being this bad of a scardey mouse

Quasar
June 9th, 2020, 05:17 PM
Chivekit stopped attacking when he realized how frightened Rosekit was and backed up,” I wasn’t attacking you.” he meowed rather concerned by how scared Rosekit was she’s gonna end up a kittypet being this bad of a scardey mouse

Rosekit poked her head out from underneath her tail, her eyes glistening with tears that were ready to fall at any moment, "Y-you were being a big-a big meanie!" she cried out, her paws still trembling. "...D-do you promise?" she squeaked, slowly uncurling from the balled up position she was in prior.

Mango
June 9th, 2020, 05:23 PM
Rosekit poked her head out from underneath her tail, her eyes glistening with tears that were ready to fall at any moment, "Y-you were being a big-a big meanie!" she cried out, her paws still trembling. "...D-do you promise?" she squeaked, slowly uncurling from the balled up position she was in prior.
Chivekit hung his head a little,” I was just playfighting! I didn’t mean to scare you. I promise I didn’t mean to scare you or hurt you if I did.“ he was a bit disappointed that Rosekit had ruined his fun as Chivestar.

Quasar
June 9th, 2020, 05:30 PM
Chivekit hung his head a little,” I was just playfighting! I didn’t mean to scare you. I promise I didn’t mean to scare you or hurt you if I did.“ he was a bit disappointed that Rosekit had ruined his fun as Chivestar.

Rosekit got to her paws and shakily padded over to Chivekit, "I'm not hurt" she answered, shyly looking down at her tiny paws. She looked back up at Chivekit and reached out a shaking paw to tap him on the shoulder. She quickly pulled it back, before gaining some confidence and stood up on her hindlegs to give him a light sshove with her fore-paws, in a sorry attempt to knock him over. She wanted to seem strong, and brave! "I-I'm gonna- I'm gonna beat you, Chivestar!" she squeaked, batting at his leg with one of her paws.

Mango
June 9th, 2020, 05:33 PM
Rosekit got to her paws and shakily padded over to Chivekit, "I'm not hurt" she answered, shyly looking down at her tiny paws. She looked back up at Chivekit and reached out a shaking paw to tap him on the shoulder. She quickly pulled it back, before gaining some confidence and stood up on her hindlegs to give him a light sshove with her fore-paws, in a sorry attempt to knock him over. She wanted to seem strong, and brave! "I-I'm gonna- I'm gonna beat you, Chivestar!" she squeaked, batting at his leg with one of her paws.
Chivekit wanting to make Rosekit feel better, let himself be knock to the ground, before trying to get up meowing,” You took my first life!” he squeaked,” But I have 8 lives left...Rosestar!”

Quasar
June 9th, 2020, 05:40 PM
Chivekit wanting to make Rosekit feel better, let himself be knock to the ground, before trying to get up meowing,” You took my first life!” he squeaked,” But I have 8 lives left...Rosestar!”

Rosekit gave Chivekit a shaky smile, "Th-this is Thunderclan territory! Go away- stupid shadowclan!" she squeaked, as Chivekit got back onto his paws. She cowered a bit before she stumbled towards Chivekit to jump onto his back, but only starclan knew if that would work.

Mango
June 9th, 2020, 05:41 PM
Rosekit gave Chivekit a shaky smile, "Th-this is Thunderclan territory! Go away- stupid shadowclan!" she squeaked, as Chivekit got back onto his paws. She cowered a bit before she stumbled towards Chivekit to jump onto his back, but only starclan knew if that would work.
Chivekit let her land on the back,” Ahh...but Shadowclan is fierce!” he declared, hopefully Duskstar wouldn’t think he was being disloyal if she overheard this game happening.

Quasar
June 9th, 2020, 05:48 PM
Chivekit let her land on the back,” Ahh...but Shadowclan is fierce!” he declared, hopefully Duskstar wouldn’t think he was being disloyal if she overheard this game happening.

Rosekit opened her mouth to gently clamp her jaws down on chivekit's scruff, "T-thunderclan is the best clan! Shadowclan is stinky and mean!" she huffed, though her voice was muffled by fur.

Mango
June 9th, 2020, 05:59 PM
Rosekit opened her mouth to gently clamp her jaws down on chivekit's scruff, "T-thunderclan is the best clan! Shadowclan is stinky and mean!" she huffed, though her voice was muffled by fur.
Chivekit let himself fall to the ground,” Ahh...the terrifying Rosestar took yet another life from me!” he squealed seven lives left.

Quasar
June 9th, 2020, 06:49 PM
Chivekit let himself fall to the ground,” Ahh...the terrifying Rosestar took yet another life from me!” he squealed seven lives left.

Rosekit giggled, "Yeah! I'm the scariest cat ever!" she squealed, placing her paws on his shoulders.

Mango
June 9th, 2020, 07:27 PM
Rosekit giggled, "Yeah! I'm the scariest cat ever!" she squealed, placing her paws on his shoulders.
Feeling Rosekit’s paws on his shoulder he collapsed again standing back up,” arrg...you took another life, I have 6 lives left! You’ll never kill off the great Chivestar.” he declared proudly, he’d let her take all his lives.

Madelaine
June 9th, 2020, 08:39 PM
She merely shrugged in response to his apology, but hesitated when he pressed his nose to her cheek. "It's okay," she mewed. "I know you were probably busy with other stuff." She flicked her tail, feeling a bit guilty. Maybe she should have reminded him herself...?

She shook that thought away, putting on a more cheerful attitude. "So what are we doing first?"

Bouncesnarl looked at his apprentice with a smile. There was a place he wanted to hunt at. Now would be a good time too. "We'll go hunt at Tree of Murmurs. I haven't really been hunting there.", he meowed. He knew the stories surrounding it, but it was a great place to hunt.

Madelaine
June 9th, 2020, 08:43 PM
[ bmkmb; ]

Deerpetal nodded. "We'll just hunt near camp. I don't want anything bad to happen.", she meowed. The molly liked staying close to camp as much as she could, but if they needed to they would move somewhere else. "As soon as your ready we will head out.", Deerpetal added.

nocturnal
June 9th, 2020, 09:03 PM
Lionpaw had nothing wrong with staying near camp, although he loved going deeper into the forest. He had nothing that he needed to do this early in the morning; the golden tom would probably be meeting with his mentor later. "Fine by me," the apprentice meowed. "I'm ready!"

Sparkling Bliss

Sneakyfox55
June 9th, 2020, 09:03 PM
Bouncesnarl looked at his apprentice with a smile. There was a place he wanted to hunt at. Now would be a good time too. "We'll go hunt at Tree of Murmurs. I haven't really been hunting there.", he meowed. He knew the stories surrounding it, but it was a great place to hunt.

Ivypaw twitched her whiskers with interest. "Okay, let's go," she mewed enthusiastically.

RedHead
June 9th, 2020, 09:55 PM
"My apologies, I suppose your infatuation is messing with your ability to chew properly now? I'm flattered!" Buzztuft giggled to herself. Clearly, it wasn't a good thing that she had suprised Foxbound... but the she-cat was fine, so there was no need to ponder over that too much. Bringing herself back onto her paws, the calico paced around in front of Foxbound. "Now that you're done eating, where are we off to? Any place is sure to be nice if you're there to experience it with!" Her meow took on a mischievous tone as she padded closer to the other she-cat. Buzztuft raised a paw off the ground, quickly booping Foxbound's nose with it before taking a step back. Did she really just get away with that without losing her paw? That was surprising. But... it was also very exciting. Maybe she should do it again? Buzztuft gave it some serious thought, taking an uncharacteristically deep approach to this. This was too much thinking, back to having fun it was! "Oh darling, do be swift with your decision. Your marvelous pelt will only shine brightly while the sun is still up." It seemed all she said was followed by small laughter, this time being no different. All she was wondering now was how long she could actually keep Foxbound around. It was uncertain, and she was somewhat surprised the ginger she-cat hadn't already left.

"Infatuation? So we're making assumptions now, are we?" Foxbound mumbled, sitting up so she would allow herself some more breathing room in between her and Buzztuft. She didn't need to be smothered with "compliments" and physical touch. That wasn't... ideal to the ginger she-cat. Flirting lead to worse things down the road, and she wasn't going to be the one to fall for it's tricks. Even if Buzztuft did seem like a nice cat, she'd succumbed to the flirting. And Foxbound knew it would only be some time before she was infected by it's terrors.
Maybe she was being a bit dramatic, but the she-cat wasn't going to be taking any chances. But as Buzztuft asked where "we'd" be off to, Foxbound glanced at her with slightly narrowed eyes. Sure, she was lonely and did want some company... but was she going to allow herself to be in the presence of a flirty cat just because she was lonely? She wasn't that lonely. "Alright keep your fur on. I suppose you can follow along for a quick hunting trip or something." Yep. She was that lonely. Mouse-dung.
Foxbound got to her paws, shaking out her pelt a bit before padding towards the camp exit. She wasn't going to see if Buzztuft was following her or not, she'd already made a mess enough of this situation as it was. She needed to try to not give anything for Buzztuft to make flirty assumptions about.

Quasar
June 9th, 2020, 10:18 PM
Feeling Rosekit’s paws on his shoulder he collapsed again standing back up,” arrg...you took another life, I have 6 lives left! You’ll never kill off the great Chivestar.” he declared proudly, he’d let her take all his lives.

Rosekit crouched down, "Thunderclan always beats stupid shadowclan!" she mewed, her fluffy tail standing upright. She leaped at him, making sure her claws stayed sheathed, and lightly placed her paw on his neck.

Exis
June 9th, 2020, 10:39 PM
Ferretleap padded around the clearing, feeling bored.

(Open)

Mango
June 9th, 2020, 11:04 PM
Rosekit crouched down, "Thunderclan always beats stupid shadowclan!" she mewed, her fluffy tail standing upright. She leaped at him, making sure her claws stayed sheathed, and lightly placed her paw on his neck.
[it’s so cute how he’s just letting her take each “life” and not trying to take hers]
Chivekit pretending to fall again,” The great Rosestar has left me with a mere 6 lives, of be merciful o’ great Rosestar” he meowed playfully bowing to her.

Quasar
June 10th, 2020, 12:49 AM
[it’s so cute how he’s just letting her take each “life” and not trying to take hers]
Chivekit pretending to fall again,” The great Rosestar has left me with a mere 6 lives, of be merciful o’ great Rosestar” he meowed playfully bowing to her.

Rosekit quietly giggled, "I still have 9 lives!" she mewed, a bit sheepishly. She gave him room to get up, "I don't wanna fight anymore! Chivestar, we're gonna be respnsible leaders instead of stupid ones!" she squeaked.

Mango
June 10th, 2020, 12:52 AM
Rosekit quietly giggled, "I still have 9 lives!" she mewed, a bit sheepishly. She gave him room to get up, "I don't wanna fight anymore! Chivestar, we're gonna be respnsible leaders instead of stupid ones!" she squeaked.
Chivekit gave a nod,” Oh thank you great Rosestar!” He meowed acting quite greatful.

Socks
June 10th, 2020, 06:15 AM
[ NOTE: Patrol reports are due by June 19th at 11:59 PM, please report them to Softbriar in THIS THREAD (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24931) continuous failures will land your character in trouble. If a member of the patrol is not replying, continue without them and that character will get scolded. If your character is an apprentice and your mentor does not reply, go ahead and have them talk to Softbriar. ]

Softbriar couldn't help their fur ruffling as they stepped up to assign patrols. Too many of their clanmates neglected to give a report after the last patrols they assigned. Now, if that was them either being too lazy to actually do the patrol or just not reporting, it still ticked them off. It was clear that they weren't as respected as deputy yet as they'd like and with Duskstar gone they'd need to prove, by themself, that they wouldn't be walked all over.

Now, how would they do that? Probably... Less smiling, deeper voice, maybe? They should defiantly call out the slackers.

"Last time I assigned patrols, only one patrol returned to report!" They spoke in a loud tone, hoping to turn the heads of their clanmates. "I will take that as failure to finish the patrol! If this behaviour continues there will be consequences, especially when we are in need of prey right now!" With a sigh, they continued on, their tone staying firm.

"Before patrols, I'd like to thank Rainywhisker [ implimm ] and Owlstorm [ Pluto ] for their work as guards. Go get some rest, you two, Moonmallow[ Rainquail ] and Primrosewhisper[ Mayflower ] will take your place. Remember, no outsider gets in without being questioned and brought to me. Try to keep the kits in camp, as well." They gave a genuine smile in the direction of the two guards, glad for their compliance with the new position.

{ optional prompt: you find a half-eaten squirrel right on the border, who'd just leave it behind? }
"Blackmoor[ vermin ], take Ivorypaw[ Zesty Mango ], Greyheart[ Wolfsli123 ] and Goldenpaw[ Terrestrial ] to Herondive Hollow!" They sighed before they spoke, glancing around at the clan.

{ optional prompt: the rabbits have been busy, there are more rabbit burrows than usual and one of you fall in one. }
"The Thunderglade patrol will be led by Moonbird[ RedHead ], you'll be taking Soaringpaw[ Shimm ] and Ferretwatcher[ Sneakyfox55 ] with you."

{ optional prompt: ew, what's that smell? fox dung! }
"Finally, Sageflurry[ Starfall ], you'll take the Smallpines patrol with Emberstrike[ Pancake ] and Nettleclaw [ jackal blackout ]." With border patrols done with, they just needed to send out some hunters, this time they'd make it clear they wanted no slacking off.

"I'll stress this once again, we need the prey so no half-assing this, okay? Hunting patrols that don't report or return with a meagre haul will be scolded, there is especially no excuse for warriors." They acted like they were speaking to a naughty apprentice, not their whole clan who seemed to think just because the weather was getting warmer meant they didn't have to work as hard.

{ optional prompt: there's a rouge's scent trail, it keeps winding around randomly, it leads right to a great hunting clearing! }
"Hickoryflight[ Maplefur ] and Amberglow[ .Bread. ], go hunt in the Rougeland Woods."

{ optional prompt: you find a nest of voles! }
"Fogwhisper[ Fallen One ] and Morninglily[ Sootsplash ], I want you at Sunkissed Creek." They knew the warmer weather would also attract predators there, but they hadn't gotten any reports of any so without apprentices that seemed safe.

{ optional prompt: you find a murder of crows picking at an old piece of prey }
"Buckbranch[ Slushie ] and Cormorantpaw[ Beau ], you two will be hunting in the territory, try in the direction of the RiverClan border." That one was Eveningpaw's littermate, right? If he was anything like her they were sure that patrol would bring their fair share of prey back.

{ optional prompt: one member of the patrol brushes against a scratched up tree, getting sap stuck in their fur. }
"And, finally, Cloudedspark[ Space ace ] and Mousepuff[ wren ] will hunt at the Tree of Murmurs."

"I'll be expecting your reports!" They gave a quick smile, sitting down stiffly in case any problems or questions arose.

Abyssopelagic
June 10th, 2020, 06:44 AM
Moonmallow stretched and approached where Rainywhisker and Owlstorm were to take their places at the entrance. "Good work. You should go rest some. You definitely deserve it."
It felt nice to be assigned to do something. She settled into a spot where she could see anyone trying to come in but wasn't so great for seeing who left before they reached the entrance.

implimm Pluto

gs29513
June 10th, 2020, 07:58 AM
Fishfin strolled into the apprentices den, looking for his apprentice. Hey, Leopardpaw he called Want to do some training?. Lynxpaw

sootsplashed
June 10th, 2020, 08:30 AM
Morninglily flicked her tail. Where was Fogwhisper? She walked around the clearing a bit, hoping for her eye to catch Fogwhisper. She finally spotted the white/gray she-cat and stumbled up to her, almost tripping over a kit or two. "C'mon, let's go to Sunkissed creek." the she-cat's gray and ginger paws were itching to get out there and hunt.
Fallen One (Sorry it's so short!)

RedHead
June 10th, 2020, 09:40 AM
Moonbird perked her ears as Softbriar began announcing patrols. She kind of hoped she was put on one, it would give her a chance to take Soaringpaw out for some more training, the young cat needed it. As they announced her name for the Thunderglade patrol though, Moonbird's muscles tensed up. That was the Windclan border... of all borders, Softbriar had to send her to that one. She eyed the feline, ears twitching. Maybe they secretly knew she'd been meeting up with Weaselskip there, and were just waiting for her to crack.
No. She didn't need to be worried. It would go fine. She would remain calm and simply just show Soaringpaw how to mark a border, and then get out of there. It's not like Weaselskip was constantly at the border. She didn't live there.
Getting to her paws, Moonbird gave a nod to Softbriar to let them know she'd heard her assignment, then turned to call her patrol members."Soaringpaw! Ferretwatcher! Let's get going!" She meowed. It would be fine. Nothing would go wrong.

Shimm Sneakyfox55

dionysus
June 10th, 2020, 10:03 AM
[ Slushie ]

Cormorantpaw heard his name called by the new deputy and leapt to his paws. He hurried over to Softbriar and dipped his head before going to wait for Buckbranch by the entrance. It was just a hunting patrol, but it was still his first patrol, so Cormorantpaw felt like he was buzzing. The deputy had called his name! How cool was that! He couldn’t wait to go.

dino.
June 10th, 2020, 10:04 AM
[ Beau ]

Buckbranch gave Softbriar a curt nod and rose to his paws. To be honest he wasn't happy to be going on patrol, but at least this meant he would get to spend some time with Cormorantpaw. He always loved hanging out with the little tom.
He wasn't keen on wasting time, so he started off toward the camp's exit. RiverClan border, RiverClan border. "Come on, Cormorantpaw, let's make sure to get this turned in on time," he called over his shoulder as he ducked out of the entrance.

tye
June 10th, 2020, 10:12 AM
"Yes, o' great Softbriar," dripping sarcasm from the black tom's voice, he snorted. Cold and undisguised blue eyes glared at Softbriar's tone made him roll his eyes before facing his gathering troop. Herondive Hollow, huh? It's been a while since I've patrolled there. Blackmoor watched for only mere seconds as cats slowly strolled up, his tail twitched impatiently wanting to get this over with. "Ivorypaw!" he called out. At least she needs to stay at his side. Recently, a lot of cats ended up missing or, I don't know, dead, during these patrols. Guess it's normal. Quite frankly the warrior didn't mind if that happened. Fewer cats to worry about. "Greyheart and Goldenpaw." That's all of them, right? Right. "Let's head out. Keep up or not..I don't care," he muttered last of the words, walking out of camp.
Zesty Mango, Wolfsli123, Terrestrial

Exis
June 10th, 2020, 12:04 PM
Ferretleap wandered around the clearing. Wondering what to do with all the free time.

(Open)

plum
June 10th, 2020, 12:30 PM
Rainywhisker hears his name, looking over to the next round of patrols with little interest. He'd been dismissed. A sigh shudders through the tom's body as he stands, stretching his limbs out while one of the next guards approached. "Greetings, Moonmallow," he says politely with a dip of the head. "It's been quiet. If you need to keep yourself awake, just step on your own tail a bit. Should do the trick." After a chuckle lasting all of one heartbeat, the stormy gray tom takes his leave to retreat to the den for some rest.
Rainquail

Storm Flower
June 10th, 2020, 01:25 PM
Lilackit yawned "Wow!"

wren
June 10th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Mousepuff sat up attentively as the deputy went about arranging patrols, Softbriar seemed to be settling in quite nicely and he was glad of that. Poor things announcement from the clan meeting was sabotaged. However the thought was fleeting as he was assigned to a hunting patrol with... Cloudedspark. The round tom stood with a smile “cloudey, shall we be off?” He called into the crowd with a warm and welcoming smile.

space ace.

Cobra
June 10th, 2020, 03:47 PM
Jaykit walked into the medicine den. "Lionwhisker! Condorpaw!" he sniffled. Dust NIGHTOWL

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 10th, 2020, 04:41 PM
Fishfin strolled into the apprentices den, looking for his apprentice. Hey, Leopardpaw he called Want to do some training?. Lynxpaw

Leopardpaw looked up."Sure" the tom responded, getting up to his paws.

Sneakyfox55
June 10th, 2020, 06:44 PM
Moonbird perked her ears as Softbriar began announcing patrols. She kind of hoped she was put on one, it would give her a chance to take Soaringpaw out for some more training, the young cat needed it. As they announced her name for the Thunderglade patrol though, Moonbird's muscles tensed up. That was the Windclan border... of all borders, Softbriar had to send her to that one. She eyed the feline, ears twitching. Maybe they secretly knew she'd been meeting up with Weaselskip there, and were just waiting for her to crack.
No. She didn't need to be worried. It would go fine. She would remain calm and simply just show Soaringpaw how to mark a border, and then get out of there. It's not like Weaselskip was constantly at the border. She didn't live there.
Getting to her paws, Moonbird gave a nod to Softbriar to let them know she'd heard her assignment, then turned to call her patrol members."Soaringpaw! Ferretwatcher! Let's get going!" She meowed. It would be fine. Nothing would go wrong.

Shimm Sneakyfox55

Ferretwatcher padded up quickly, tensed in anticipation.

gs29513
June 10th, 2020, 07:00 PM
Alright. Fishfin mewed. Let's go to the training hollow. He turned and bounded away, trying to beat his apprentice. Lynxpaw (I'll mention you there.)

TeamFlowstream!
June 10th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Mumblepaw started to fidget with his paws, angry that he wasn't out in the forest like his sister. If he went by himself, he would probably be in trouble. Big trouble. Well, what was he gonna do? Call for his mentor? I bet they're in the forest or something, he thought, starting to burn up. Where are they?

~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
June 10th, 2020, 07:46 PM
Littlekit came out of the nursery his snub tail twitching as his eyes narrowed on Mumblepaw not moving. @I am FLOWERSTREAM

~RooRoo~
June 10th, 2020, 07:47 PM
I am FLOWSTREAM sorry

TeamFlowstream!
June 10th, 2020, 07:53 PM
~RooRoo~ (Is that Littlekit speaking?)

~RooRoo~
June 10th, 2020, 08:00 PM
No I am FLOWSTREAM did you look at the first page? Sorry

TeamFlowstream!
June 10th, 2020, 08:00 PM
~RooRoo~ (Oooohhh)

~RooRoo~
June 10th, 2020, 08:02 PM
(Ye! Please go now! Not trying to be rude if that was! I am FLOWSTREAM )

~RooRoo~
June 10th, 2020, 08:02 PM
(Ye! Please go now! Not trying to be rude if that was! I am FLOWSTREAM )

TeamFlowstream!
June 10th, 2020, 08:10 PM
Mumblepaw looked around, just in case Juniperberry (I think that's his mentor?) was around. He looked towards the nursery, immediately setting his eyes on a kit who seemed to be eyeballing him awkwardly... a shiver ran through his spine, and his anger was replaced with fear. What does this creepy little thing want? he thought, sending another shiver down his spine. "Uh... do you need something...?" he asked, trying to sound empty. Failing to do so, his voice was shaky and filled with surprise instead. Why am I scared of a KIT? he asked himself.

~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
June 10th, 2020, 08:13 PM
No. he kept staring his eyes unwavering as he slowly moved toward him. I am FLOWSTREAM

TeamFlowstream!
June 10th, 2020, 08:18 PM
Holly- Mumblepaw jumped a little bit as the kit started moving... towards him. What is his name? Creepkit or something? He didn't like the fact that this kit was being scary, but he didn't move. "W-Well then why are you walking up to me, huh?" he asked in a challenging tone. What does 'Creepkit' really want?

~RooRoo~

Madelaine
June 10th, 2020, 08:18 PM
[ Open ]

Deerpetal sat outside the warriors den, thinking some things over. She was a little nervous and a bit of a wreck. The molly laid down and tucked her paws underneath her. Her heart was beating fast and she felt sick to her stomach. Deerpetal just laid there and continued to think about her situation.

~RooRoo~
June 10th, 2020, 08:20 PM
I’m bored. Can we play? he started rolling around his snub tail trying to swish. His eyes finally moved away. I am FLOWSTREAM

Cobra
June 10th, 2020, 08:33 PM
[ Open ]

Deerpetal sat outside the warriors den, thinking some things over. She was a little nervous and a bit of a wreck. The molly laid down and tucked her paws underneath her. Her heart was beating fast and she felt sick to her stomach. Deerpetal just laid there and continued to think about her situation.
Smokewatcher stared at her. "Are you okay?"
[Smoke's asexual, she doesn't love and barely has feelings. You prolly want Bubblepudge, she's chatty and sweet.]

TeamFlowstream!
June 10th, 2020, 08:35 PM
As the kit said that, Mumblepaw's fear melted away. So why was he being creepy? Well, he had nothing to do, either. "Uh... okay... what would you like to do...?" he asked, interested which game the kit would choose.

~RooRoo~

Madelaine
June 10th, 2020, 09:03 PM
Smokewatcher stared at her. "Are you okay?"
[Smoke's asexual, she doesn't love and barely has feelings. You prolly want Bubblepudge, she's chatty and sweet.]

Deerpetal looked up at Smokewatcher and thought about what she said. She hadn't told anyone yet and perhaps now was the time. "Not really. I'm not sure what I'm going to do.", she meowed.

Cobra
June 10th, 2020, 09:07 PM
Smokewatcher sighed. "What's wrong?"
Sparkling Bliss

vellichor
June 10th, 2020, 10:01 PM
Mousepuff sat up attentively as the deputy went about arranging patrols, Softbriar seemed to be settling in quite nicely and he was glad of that. Poor things announcement from the clan meeting was sabotaged. However the thought was fleeting as he was assigned to a hunting patrol with... Cloudedspark. The round tom stood with a smile “cloudey, shall we be off?” He called into the crowd with a warm and welcoming smile.

space ace.

To be quite honest, Cloudedspark hadn’t been out on a patrol in the longest time. So, the torbie was overjoyed when her name was mentioned. It didn’t matter what she was doing before, she found her patrolmate rather quickly. "We shall, mousey," she returned the tease, smiling. She was certainly glad Softbriar hasn’t stuck her with a cranky cat. Gesturing for Mousepuff to lead the way, Cloudedspark felt anticipation build up.

Madelaine
June 10th, 2020, 11:54 PM
Smokewatcher sighed. "What's wrong?"
Sparkling Bliss

Deerpetal didn't know this cat well enough, but knew she couldn't lie to them either. "Im expecting kits and I'm absolutely terrified." , she meowed. The molly began to grow nervous talking about her unborn kits.

Starfall
June 11th, 2020, 12:41 AM
Pancake jackal blackout

The molly picked herself up as her name was called, a gentle smile plastered on her lips as she walked towards the deputy. Dipping her head at the feline before turning to look at her clanmates. "Well. Off to the Smallpines, yes?" she hummed, hopping up to Nettleclaw, aiming to bump herself into the other. "Who know's maybe we'll find something super duper interesting!" Sageflurry gasped, looking out into the territory in surprise for a few moments before sinking down onto her haunches. "Like some berries that won't kill us. Those always taste good."

Shade.
June 11th, 2020, 01:18 AM
Pinepaw sat in the clearing, flicking her tail slightly. She was feeling sad again. She hadn't eaten in....two days probably, and it was really showing. She wasn't hungry, though. Just sad. She groomed her pelt. It felt like it was going to fall off her sceleton. She didn't care.

(Open)

~RooRoo~
June 11th, 2020, 05:25 AM
You will be a warrior from Shadowclan. I will be Littletail. he meowed twitching his tail. I am FLOWSTREAM

Pancake
June 11th, 2020, 06:21 AM
Starfall jackal blackout
(Emberstrike is dead. I can send you the link to the death post, if you like.)

jackal blackout
June 11th, 2020, 07:48 AM
Pancake jackal blackout

The molly picked herself up as her name was called, a gentle smile plastered on her lips as she walked towards the deputy. Dipping her head at the feline before turning to look at her clanmates. "Well. Off to the Smallpines, yes?" she hummed, hopping up to Emberstrike, aiming to bump herself into the other. "Who know's maybe we'll find something super duper interesting!" Sageflurry gasped, looking out into the territory in surprise for a few moments before sinking down onto her haunches. "Like some berries that won't kill us. Those always taste good."

nettleclaw was ready for anything.

Cobra
June 11th, 2020, 08:52 AM
Deerpetal didn't know this cat well enough, but knew she couldn't lie to them either. "Im expecting kits and I'm absolutely terrified." , she meowed. The molly began to grow nervous talking about her unborn kits.
Smokewatcher stared at her. "Wow. Kits is the only thing I'll miss about love." Even the word was strange on her tongue. Love. She hoped her stupid brother wasn't gonna come over and start talking about. Hell, no.

gs29513
June 11th, 2020, 09:02 AM
Pinepaw sat in the clearing, flicking her tail slightly. She was feeling sad again. She hadn't eaten in....two days probably, and it was really showing. She wasn't hungry, though. Just sad. She groomed her pelt. It felt like it was going to fall off her sceleton. She didn't care.

(Open)
Lilyleap dragged herself towards the skinny apprentice. Pinepaw? How are you? she asked. This apprentice really didn't look right. She looked so skinny. Shadeleaf

Shade.
June 11th, 2020, 09:08 AM
Lilyleap dragged herself towards the skinny apprentice. Pinepaw? How are you? she asked. This apprentice really didn't look right. She looked so skinny. Shadeleaf

Pinepaw looked up lazily. Why was this cat talking to her?
"I'm fine." she replied. It was almost an instinct. Everyone had to say that. It was an unwritten rule. She wasn't sure if it was the truth.

gs29513
June 11th, 2020, 09:11 AM
Pinepaw looked up lazily. Why was this cat talking to her?
"I'm fine." she replied. It was almost an instinct. Everyone had to say that. It was an unwritten rule. She wasn't sure if it was the truth.
I don't think you're fine. Lilyleap mewed. Why don't you have some freshkill. You look like you could blow away in a breeze. Shadeleaf

Mayflower
June 11th, 2020, 09:55 AM
Primrosewhisper nodded sharply to Softbriar, then padded over to Rainywhisker and Owlstorm to thank them. She wordlessly nodded and brushed up against the two in thanks, then hurried over to where Moonmallow had placed herself. The molly found a spot across from Moonmallow and sat, smiling to her guard partner in greeting.
Rainquail

Shade.
June 11th, 2020, 10:07 AM
I don't think you're fine. Lilyleap mewed. Why don't you have some freshkill. You look like you could blow away in a breeze. Shadeleaf

Pinepaw would be annoyed if she still felt something. Why was this cat pretending to care. Everyone here had dirty little secrets. Secrets Pinepaw knew about. She didn't trust anyone. Not after.....
"Fine, I'll eat." she mumbled. Honestly, she just wanted to be left alone. She dragged herself to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a small mouse, then dragged herself back. She was about to take a bite put stopped herself. She pushed the mouse towards the she-cat, whom she'd heard was called Lilyleap.
"Want some?"she asked.

Abyssopelagic
June 11th, 2020, 10:09 AM
Breezehen approached her aunt Lilyleap, a concerned and puzzled look to her face. "Ants in the warriors den? Did you happen to see if there was food or something attracting them?"
She wouldn't know, she hadn't slept in the den in several days, instead finding a tree in the territory for small naps. She couldn't find it in her to sleep more than and hour or two.
This was certainly an issue and really needed to be looked into. The little bugs not only would bite them, but might cause damage to the dens structural integrity and plain ruin the bedding.

gs29513

gs29513
June 11th, 2020, 10:16 AM
Pinepaw would be annoyed if she still felt something. Why was this cat pretending to care. Everyone here had dirty little secrets. Secrets Pinepaw knew about. She didn't trust anyone. Not after.....
"Fine, I'll eat." she mumbled. Honestly, she just wanted to be left alone. She dragged herself to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a small mouse, then dragged herself back. She was about to take a bite put stopped herself. She pushed the mouse towards the she-cat, whom she'd heard was called Lilyleap.
"Want some?"she asked.
I'm alright. Lilyleap answered. You look like you need it more. Lilyleap began to groom the apprentices fur with long, soft strokes. She turned and broke off as she saw Breezehen. Yes Breezehen. There were ants in the warriors den. There wasn't anything that might have attracted them. But there was something odd. My nest had some pieces of some leaf in it, something a medicine cat might use. I don't think Lionwhisker has been treating anyone in our den, and the leaf looked fresh. I'm just not sure who would do that. Rainquail

Mayflower
June 11th, 2020, 10:18 AM
Greyfur purred happily,” Why don’t you talk very much?” he asked, her voice was pretty, but frankly he couldn’t understand why she didn’t want to use her voice.
Primrosewhisper thumped her tail on the ground, thinking. How did she explain this to him? Explaining her past in either no words or a few sentences was harder than it sounded, and Primrosewhisper wasn't sure if she wanted Greyfur to know.
Yet.
But then again, he was so mature... maybe he wouldn't mind? Maybe he'd be encouraging? Okay. Primrose sighed, lightly clearing her throat. She couldn't explain this with body language. "I had some... issues in the past regarding my voice. I don't want them repeated."

Storm Flower
June 11th, 2020, 10:19 AM
Lilackit bounce around "hi im Lilackit"

Shade.
June 11th, 2020, 10:28 AM
I'm alright. Lilyleap answered. You look like you need it more. Lilyleap began to groom the apprentices fur with long, soft strokes. She turned and broke off as she saw Breezehen. Yes Breezehen. There were ants in the warriors den. There wasn't anything that might have attracted them. But there was something odd. My nest had some pieces of some leaf in it, something a medicine cat might use. I don't think Lionwhisker has been treating anyone in our den, and the leaf looked fresh. I'm just not sure who would do that. Rainquail

Pinekit bit down onto the piece of fresh-kill. She chewed lightly, but flinched when the warrior started grooming her. Her self defense instincts told her to fight but her brain told her it as just a friendly gesture and not attempted murder. Ever since the raid she was jumpy. At that thought she raised a paw to her scarred face. But the grooming felt quite nice and the mouse was tasty.
The grooming stopped and she looked up to see Lilyleap talking to another cat. It was something about ants in their nests. Sounded quite bad. Why would there be ants?
"Ants? Why?" she asked, hating how much she cared.

Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
June 11th, 2020, 10:30 AM
Breezehen snorted, somewhat irritably. *Who* indeed.
Was someone playing horrible pranks on Lilyleap? She'd shred them. It wasn't funny and attracting ants was actually harmful to them all.
"Are they concentrated on your nest, then?" A worried frown tugged at her mouth. She wasn't quite sure how to get rid of ants except remove what was attracting them and hope they'd clear out.
"Did you notice if any of the other nests had the leaves?"
She *would* get to the bottom of this.

gs29513
June 11th, 2020, 10:31 AM
Pinekit bit down onto the piece of fresh-kill. She chewed lightly, but flinched when the warrior started grooming her. Her self defense instincts told her to fight but her brain told her it as just a friendly gesture and not attempted murder. Ever since the raid she was jumpy. At that thought she raised a paw to her scarred face. But the grooming felt quite nice and the mouse was tasty.
The grooming stopped and she looked up to see Lilyleap talking to another cat. It was something about ants in their nests. Sounded quite bad. Why would there be ants?
"Ants? Why?" she asked, hating how much she cared.

Rainquail
That's what we don't know Pinepaw. Do you have any ideas? Lilyleap asked. Privately she suspected an apprentice, but she still wasn't sure about that herb. Rainquail

gs29513
June 11th, 2020, 10:36 AM
The ants were everywhere. Lilyleap continued. And there were bits of herb in a few other places. Rainquail Shadeleaf