PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70

Mayflower
June 11th, 2020, 10:47 AM
"You're right. She'd probably be annoyed we stole her from her friends."

Fernglow smiled at the mention of his daughter and stretched out, slowly getting himself up on his feet. He rubbed his cheek against Sunnywillow's gratefully, purring at the contact.

"Are you almost ready?"

He didn't want to rush his mate, but now that he had stood Fernglow was itching to go on that walk. He stretched out again, slightly sighing in relief. He should really keep moving more. How was he going to be a good warrior, mate, and father if his back cracked every time he stood.

But that didn't matter right now. He smiled lightly and patiently waited for Sunnywillow to join him standing, tail curling around his body lazily.
Beau

Abyssopelagic
June 11th, 2020, 10:51 AM
"I'll go and start picking up the leaf litter. We might- we might also need to remove *all* of the bedding depending if the infestation is that bad." Oh, she really didn't want it to go that far, but if it got rid 9f the ants, she would.
Breezehen suddenly noticed the apprentice. "Oh, hello. Pinepaw, yes?" She only knew her because of the apprentice ceremonies. At least she could keep track of names, if not the faces. But she certainly hoped she wasn't wrong. That'd be awkward and rude.

gs29513 Shadeleaf

Shade.
June 11th, 2020, 11:12 AM
"I don't know? It could have been a dumb joke. Who changed the bedding last time?"she asked. Then she turned to the other warrior who had called her.
"Yes, hi...umm..Breezehen."she mumbled. Why were there so many cats here? Pinepaw preferred being alone. She was still wondering about the ants, though.

gs29513

Rainquail

gs29513
June 11th, 2020, 12:05 PM
I'm going to ask Lionwhisker if he's been in the warriors den recently. Lilyleap decided. If he hasn't the herbs might have come from Condorpaw. He seems the type to play a trick like that. Lilyleap hoped she was wrong, but it would be like the new medicine cat apprentice to play a trick. Rainquail Shadeleaf

Starfall
June 11th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Pancake jackal blackout Socks
(Pancakes said Emberstrike died /w\ )

The calliby stood there for a few moments, giving a amused, yet curious look at her clanmate. She waited for the other feline that was called to step up before it dawned on her. Quickly making her way over to the deputy Sageflurry stopped just in front of them.

"Did you say Emberstrike?" she asked, pausing for a few moments. "I haven't seen her in a bit..." she trailed off.

gs29513
June 11th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Lilyleap dragged herself into the medicine den. Lionwhisker, I have a quick question.
she mewed. Have you been in the warriors den recently, because I found some herbs in my nest, along with a lot of ants. NIGHTOWL

Mango
June 11th, 2020, 12:50 PM
Primrosewhisper thumped her tail on the ground, thinking. How did she explain this to him? Explaining her past in either no words or a few sentences was harder than it sounded, and Primrosewhisper wasn't sure if she wanted Greyfur to know.
Yet.
But then again, he was so mature... maybe he wouldn't mind? Maybe he'd be encouraging? Okay. Primrose sighed, lightly clearing her throat. She couldn't explain this with body language. "I had some... issues in the past regarding my voice. I don't want them repeated."
Greyfur gave a small nod in understanding, even though he didn’t understand it quite well,” I understand a past issue can be quite hard,I won’t press you on it, but if you ever need to talk about it. I’m always willing to listen.” he meowed. Maybe one day, he’d be able to get the story out of her.

dionysus
June 11th, 2020, 01:53 PM
[ Mayflower ]

Sunnywillow nodded with a luxurious purr and stretched out as Fernglow stood, taking her time. She liked to make him wait. At his light question, she nodded lazily and offered a content yawn.

“Excuse me,” she simpered after the yawn and finally got to her paws. Sunny didn’t want to lay it on too thick but something told her to rub against him, so she did. She purred and brushed her fur against his gently, stretching out and waiting for him to start the walk.

Leucos
June 11th, 2020, 02:19 PM
Located in the back of the medicine cat den,
the herb storage is a small cave consisting of all the
medical supplies ThunderClan has collected.

Note: unless you receive permission from Lionwhisker or Condorpaw [ Dust],
do not post here or your character will be punished.

The amount of herbs in storage is based on how many herbs have been
collected, how much time has passed, and how often they are used.

Currently, ThunderClan has:

To be determined based on usage and collection
To replenish the storage, medicine cats and helpers
can make a post somewhere in the territory or an outskirts
thread gathering specific herbs and amounts.

Medicine cats should make a follow-up post here,
linking to their roleplay post of either using an herb or collecting them,
and beneath that including an OOC +/- herb.
This should be done after every post to help maintain an accurate count.
If you do multiple responses in one post, you can link that one
with all the herbs used listed.

For example:
[ LINK TO HERB COLLECTION PATROL POST ]
+3 cobwebs

OR

[ LINK TO USING HERB ]
-2 chervil

This will be periodically updated by myself, as herbs come and go.

Polaris
June 11th, 2020, 03:44 PM
~Deer~

Sycamorerain watched, slightly amused at the young kit's excitement as she lifted a paw into the air. But suddenly, something was wrong. The sweet kit started wobbling, and soon enough, she was on the ground, lying in the dirt on her side. The warrior though that it would be alright, and Deerkit would simply try again. That is, until she plopped down and started belittling herself. Oh dear. That hit a little too close to home for the warrior. She sounded just like himself whenever he messed up. Maybe he could provide her a little comfort. It was always... rough... whenever these sorts of feelings came up, and the least he could do was make sure she didn't get too down in the dumps about the whole thing. The tom was about to open his mouth to give a little reassurance before something stopped him. He watched silently as a small, silver tear rolled down the kit's cheek and landed on the soft ground of the clearing. Oh gosh. It seemed she was even worse than him. "H-hey..." his voice was a little bit stuttered and uncertain. Dishing out reassurance wasn't exactly his forte. During the small pause he took, the young kit spoke up once more, so he stopped to listen again. Oh? She was ready to try it again? Good. Maybe she'd gotten over her mistake on her own, but that didn't stop the tom from wanting to provide a few words to follow up. "Okay, so I'm glad that you want to try it again. That's good. Give yourself a second chance or even more. The way you put yourself down... that... that was a little too real for me. I'm like that sometimes too. But you can't let that mindset take full control. Keep that in mind, okay? Now, go ahead, try it again. I won't judge if you mess up again. Oh! And don't be upset that you didn't get it on the first try. Like you said, you're still a moon away from being an apprentice. It's understandable that you got excited." He gave the kit a warm smile. Hopefully, his words could provide some encouragement, and make her feel a little bit better about her capabilities. Blinking softly, he waited for her to attempt the move again.

~So sorry for not replying a lot sooner! Things have been pretty busy!~

Deerkit nodded as she listened to the warrior talk, making sure that she would remember what he said. She looked up at him, her blue eye big. "Thanks Sycamorerain! I'll never forget that!" She gave him a smile and then shook her pelt, determined to get it right this time. She spread her legs out a little, keeping herself stable. She lifted her paw, making sure to stay calm and keep her balance. She took a deep breath and swiped at the air. Her eyes got bigger, if that was possible, and she let out a huge breath. "I did it! I did it! I did a warrior move! I'm basically a warrior now!" She spun around and barrelled into the warrior. "Thank you so much for teaching me!" she said, her words full of gratefulness. She stepped back, shaking her pelt and tried the move again.

Puddle~

Reptilian Cabinets
June 11th, 2020, 04:18 PM
EchoKit padded out of camp, "The camp is boring!" The she-kit flicked her tail before disappearing into the forest.

---------------------------------

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26778

ThunderClan-EchoKit
ShadowClan-BlackSwift
RiverClan-LargeKit
WindClan-SoftFeather, SprucePaw ( )

Sweetie
June 12th, 2020, 12:04 AM
"I'm fine." she responded. It was a habit now. I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine. And she was fine. She wasn't happy, but she wasn't sad either. Fine. The occasional nightmare, the lack of purpose. Maybe it was a good idea to take her mind off things. Off Breezekit. Off the awful scar on her face.
"So, where to?" she asked her mentor.
(lol she edgy)

Ha, as if. He knew it when someone was not fine or not and this molly right there was not fine at all. Frowning, the tom continued to lead the way to a wide and open spot from the trees that were perfect for hunting. "That is a load of phooey right there Piney. Ya know it's normal to not be okay, right?" Stopping and turning to his apprentice.

Shade.
June 12th, 2020, 02:07 AM
Ha, as if. He knew it when someone was not fine or not and this molly right there was not fine at all. Frowning, the tom continued to lead the way to a wide and open spot from the trees that were perfect for hunting. "That is a load of phooey right there Piney. Ya know it's normal to not be okay, right?" Stopping and turning to his apprentice.

"Fine! Maybe I'm not fine!" growled Pinepaw. She looked down at the ground. "Just...please, let's finish the patrol." she said, her voice cracking. She didn't want to cry. Why was he asking her stuff? Why did he care?

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 12th, 2020, 02:10 AM
[ Open ]

Tigerkit looked around the nursery, wanting to play with someone.

Mayflower
June 12th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Greyfur gave a small nod in understanding, even though he didn’t understand it quite well,” I understand a past issue can be quite hard,I won’t press you on it, but if you ever need to talk about it. I’m always willing to listen.” he meowed. Maybe one day, he’d be able to get the story out of her.
Primrosewhisper nodded lightly, smiling at his response. Maybe someday. She didn't like thinking about it, much less telling people about it, but Greyfur seemed to respect that. She brushed up against him lightly in thanks, tail thumping on the ground. It felt nice to not be poked and prodded for answers like she had before. This just... felt nice.

Mayflower
June 12th, 2020, 10:05 AM
"My apologies," Fernglow purred as she rose. He rubbed against her in return before smiling lightly, tail slowly waving. He hadn't meant to rush her, and he wasn't quite sure whether he did or not, but she seemed to take it well.

She had been... less distant today, really. Fernglow, clingy as ever, loved the newfound connection, and any nagging thoughts seemed to diminish due to today. A walk, brushing up against him, sharing tongues, it all seemed to click into place. The burly tom smiled lightly as he started to walk, glancing behind himself to wait for Sunnywillow.
Beau

Cobra
June 12th, 2020, 10:23 AM
[ Open ]

Tigerkit looked around the nursery, wanting to play with someone.
Jaykit meowed. "Hi!"

Mango
June 12th, 2020, 12:12 PM
Primrosewhisper nodded lightly, smiling at his response. Maybe someday. She didn't like thinking about it, much less telling people about it, but Greyfur seemed to respect that. She brushed up against him lightly in thanks, tail thumping on the ground. It felt nice to not be poked and prodded for answers like she had before. This just... felt nice.
Greyfur was so happy to make Primrosewhisper happy, he was completely and utterly head over heals for her, but he had one concern about becoming her mate one day If she avoids talking, how will she help care for her kits he thought happy to be with her,” I haven’t felt like this with someone since I was a young apprentice...“ he purred

TeamFlowstream!
June 12th, 2020, 12:12 PM
What's up with kits and Shadowclan? he asked himself. "Come at me, Littleki- I mean, Littletail..." He didn't learn a single fighting move, and it's not like he could fight a kit, anyway. He'd probably be banned from the clan! Let's see what he'll do if I put down my tail...

~RooRoo~

Mayflower
June 12th, 2020, 12:36 PM
Greyfur was so happy to make Primrosewhisper happy, he was completely and utterly head over heals for her, but he had one concern about becoming her mate one day If she avoids talking, how will she help care for her kits he thought happy to be with her,” I haven’t felt like this with someone since I was a young apprentice...“ he purred
Primrosewhisper looked down, ears growing hot, then smiled and nodded in agreement. She really hadn't felt anything like this since she was an apprentice. Perhaps ever, considering her past. Why, with Greyfur she felt safe. She had never felt safe with the past toms or mollies, and now she couldn't get enough of the warm, pleasant safety he provided. Her tail thumped multiple times as she purred, swiping down her fur on her right shoulder. It wasn't quite laying right.

~RooRoo~
June 12th, 2020, 12:46 PM
Littlekit jumped at his tail trying to trick the cat then he aimed for the back with his claws out not knowing he wasn’t supposed to. I am FLOWSTREAM

Storm Flower
June 12th, 2020, 12:56 PM
Lilackit mewed "Hi!"

Elementals
June 12th, 2020, 01:11 PM
She jumps before she jumps her tail wiggling slightly
She jumps on the rocks and said "there"

(Ba bump)

Mango
June 12th, 2020, 02:29 PM
Primrosewhisper looked down, ears growing hot, then smiled and nodded in agreement. She really hadn't felt anything like this since she was an apprentice. Perhaps ever, considering her past. Why, with Greyfur she felt safe. She had never felt safe with the past toms or mollies, and now she couldn't get enough of the warm, pleasant safety he provided. Her tail thumped multiple times as she purred, swiping down her fur on her right shoulder. It wasn't quite laying right.
Greyfur saw that she couldn’t get her fur smoothed out so he using his paw gently smoothed out that fur. He felt his pelt get hot in awkwardness, but he didn’t mind it.

Mango
June 12th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Ivorypaw wanted to do some training, so she looked around for a warrior who could take her out and spotted a warrior,” Excuse me, is there any chance you might have time to take me out for some battle training?“ she asked politely, hoping they wouldn’t mind letting her do it.

Elementals
June 12th, 2020, 04:09 PM
Ivorypaw wanted to do some training, so she looked around for a warrior who could take her out and spotted a warrior,” Excuse me, is there any chance you might have time to take me out for some battle training?“ she asked politely, hoping they wouldn’t mind letting her do it.

(Shall Seedcrush say hello or Pineapple?)

Elementals
June 12th, 2020, 04:17 PM

Pineapple trotted over to the apprentice and meowed, “Hi hi! I heard that you requested that you wanted to do some battle training. Would you like me to help you train since I don’t have an apprentice yet?” Pineapple gave a happy swish of her tail. She didn’t mind if the apprentice rejected her.

Mango
June 12th, 2020, 04:25 PM
Pineapple trotted over to the apprentice and meowed, “Hi hi! I heard that you requested that you wanted to do some battle training. Would you like me to help you train since I don’t have an apprentice yet?” Pineapple gave a happy swish of her tail. She didn’t mind if the apprentice rejected her.
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” That would be great, Pineapple.“ she meowed looking up hopefully at the warrior. She seemed much better than her mentor Blackmoor.

Elementals
June 12th, 2020, 06:01 PM
Sparkling Flower

Pineapple smiled as she padded into the den after she was done helping Lionpaw learn a Thunderclan move.

Wolfgirl8
June 12th, 2020, 07:30 PM
Bored Forestkit glanced around the nursery looking for someone to play with.

Little.Pumpkin
June 12th, 2020, 08:06 PM
SilverFur sat in the warriors den, looking down at her paws, she felt a bit down, she hasn't socialized in quite a while, so she looked around to see if anyone would like to chat for a bit. [Open]

Mayflower
June 12th, 2020, 10:32 PM
Greyfur saw that she couldn’t get her fur smoothed out so he using his paw gently smoothed out that fur. He felt his pelt get hot in awkwardness, but he didn’t mind it.
Primrosewhisper looked up at Greyfur quickly and smiled, ignoring the heat in her ears and rubbing her cheek against him instead. But only in one direction. Going the other way would ruin the fur. Primrosewhisper could hardly believe it. She might have just met a cat that was all anyone could dream of. What flaw did he seem to have? The pointed molly just couldn't come up with one. How can he be so... perfect? So mature, and kind, and respectful...

Mango
June 12th, 2020, 10:36 PM
Primrosewhisper looked up at Greyfur quickly and smiled, ignoring the heat in her ears and rubbing her cheek against him instead. But only in one direction. Going the other way would ruin the fur. Primrosewhisper could hardly believe it. She might have just met a cat that was all anyone could dream of. What flaw did he seem to have? The pointed molly just couldn't come up with one. How can he be so... perfect? So mature, and kind, and respectful...
(Ahh...doesn’t know he’s homophobic and overly religious)
Greyfur smiled happily, before remembering he deserved to thank Starclan for giving him such a pretty she-cat he got, she was clearly sent by Starclan,” Thank Starclan I got to meet you today.” he meowed in gratitude.

Mayflower
June 12th, 2020, 11:14 PM
(Ahh...doesn’t know he’s homophobic and overly religious)
Greyfur smiled happily, before remembering he deserved to thank Starclan for giving him such a pretty she-cat he got, she was clearly sent by Starclan,” Thank Starclan I got to meet you today.” he meowed in gratitude.
[she probably won't figure out he's homophobic until they become mates]
Primrosewhisper tilted her head slightly, listening to his words. He thanked Starclan for meeting her? She was flattered, really, but thanking Starclan over little things seemed tedious. The molly wasn't going to stress over it however, she believed in Starclan as well. With a quick purr of thanks, Primrose briefly entwined her tail with Greyfur's. Hopefully it was okay...

Mango
June 12th, 2020, 11:20 PM
[she probably won't figure out he's homophobic until they become mates]
Primrosewhisper tilted her head slightly, listening to his words. He thanked Starclan for meeting her? She was flattered, really, but thanking Starclan over little things seemed tedious. The molly wasn't going to stress over it however, she believed in Starclan as well. With a quick purr of thanks, Primrose briefly entwined her tail with Greyfur's. Hopefully it was okay...
Greyfur was so happy that she seemed to have no issues with his faith in Starclan frankly, he wanted to yowl in delight and beg her to be his mate, but he didn’t want to scare her off, as that wouldn’t go so well over her.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 13th, 2020, 02:25 AM
Jaykit meowed. "Hi!"

Tigerkit spotted the kit."Hi, I'm Tigerkit. What's your name?" the tom asked.

~dust~
June 13th, 2020, 08:08 AM
(Ba bump)
"Seedcrush I have a question I was in the apprentice den last night.... "She paused and then continued "and there was an apprentice named leopardpaw and he says his mentor hasn't done anything with him so could maybe we like practice something with him I don't know I just felt bad I thought all mentors were great like you" she blinked at him hopefully.
Lynxpaw

Mayflower
June 13th, 2020, 02:51 PM
Greyfur was so happy that she seemed to have no issues with his faith in Starclan frankly, he wanted to yowl in delight and beg her to be his mate, but he didn’t want to scare her off, as that wouldn’t go so well over her.
Primrosewhisper watched Greyfur closely, slightly confused by his expressions. Was he... nervous? Happy? The molly was quite good at reading body language and faces, but all the older tom was showing her was a muddled mass of feelings. How was she supposed to read that? She brushed her tail up against him and tilted her head, a mix of worry and confusion etched across her features. Is he... okay? Was it something I did?

Mango
June 13th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Primrosewhisper watched Greyfur closely, slightly confused by his expressions. Was he... nervous? Happy? The molly was quite good at reading body language and faces, but all the older tom was showing her was a muddled mass of feelings. How was she supposed to read that? She brushed her tail up against him and tilted her head, a mix of worry and confusion etched across her features. Is he... okay? Was it something I did?
Greyfur was keeping his excitement contained smiled,” I really love you. I don’t know how I can show you my love more than I am.“ he meowed he wanted to beg her to be his mate, but was it too soon, maybe it was, but he really really wanted to have her as his mate.

Elementals
June 13th, 2020, 04:53 PM
"Seedcrush I have a question I was in the apprentice den last night.... "She paused and then continued "and there was an apprentice named leopardpaw and he says his mentor hasn't done anything with him so could maybe we like practice something with him I don't know I just felt bad I thought all mentors were great like you" she blinked at him hopefully.
Lynxpaw

Seedcrush growled low and meowed, “Very well, I will also ask my sister (Pineapple who I also play) to take them out sometime as well since she enjoys these types of tasks. For now, you both may train on your hunter’s crouch. No escaping the basics.”

Lynxpaw

Seedcrush turned to Leopardpaw and judged their build. The tom seemed like any other apprentice and didn’t smell of the dark forest. “Uhm, show me your best hunter’s crouch, Leopardpaw.”

Reptilian Cabinets
June 13th, 2020, 08:28 PM
EchoKit padded into the nursery her head held high, "Guess what everyone! I fought a WindClan warrior who was about to cross the border!" she yowled, holding her tail high.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 13th, 2020, 09:54 PM
Seedcrush growled low and meowed, “Very well, I will also ask my sister (Pineapple who I also play) to take them out sometime as well since she enjoys these types of tasks. For now, you both may train on your hunter’s crouch. No escaping the basics.”

Lynxpaw

Seedcrush turned to Leopardpaw and judged their build. The tom seemed like any other apprentice and didn’t smell of the dark forest. “Uhm, show me your best hunter’s crouch, Leopardpaw.”

Leoardpaw remembered how Shadowsight had taught him. He crouched down and kept his tail low to the ground.

TeamFlowstream!
June 14th, 2020, 12:01 AM
Maplepaw didn't mind the feeling of the kit's claws in his skin when he landed on his back. Just feels like thorns... ouch. It hurt, but not too much. "Watch your claws, if you wrestled with another kit, their mother might outline their bed with your pelt!" He imagined what that would look like for a second, then shook the thought away immediately. That would be bloody...

~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
June 14th, 2020, 07:34 AM
He sheathed his claws and mewed in horror. But-But.... it would be the other kits fault for not paying attention! he protested. I am FLOWSTREAM

Mayflower
June 14th, 2020, 09:23 AM
Greyfur was keeping his excitement contained smiled,” I really love you. I don’t know how I can show you my love more than I am.“ he meowed he wanted to beg her to be his mate, but was it too soon, maybe it was, but he really really wanted to have her as his mate.
Primrosewhisper's ears shot up, growing hot at his words. He what? The ragdoll's tail thumped loudly, reflecting how startled she was. Quite honestly, she couldn't even wrap her head around it. He said he loved me. No cat had actually told her that before. Is this what love felt like? Maybe it was. Maybe...

Astraea
June 14th, 2020, 10:04 AM
"Cool"..said the shy Kit...~Thunder'Kit .. sat there waiting for something else to happen, so she sarted to play with her tail~

EchoKit padded into the nursery her head held high, "Guess what everyone! I fought a WindClan warrior who was about to cross the border!" she yowled, holding her tail high.cool ~said thunder-kit a shy kit~

Uhh ~The she cat stayed quiet and moved a bit so she would cover her scars with the moss

Sorrow
June 14th, 2020, 10:17 AM
EchoKit padded into the nursery her head held high, "Guess what everyone! I fought a WindClan warrior who was about to cross the border!" she yowled, holding her tail high.
Hawkkit glared at Echokit. No, you didn't, he growled, laying on his side so he could face the other kit.
No, you didn't, Hawkkit repeated.

Reptilian Cabinets
June 14th, 2020, 10:29 AM
Hawkkit glared at Echokit. No, you didn't, he growled, laying on his side so he could face the other kit.
No, you didn't, Hawkkit repeated.

EchoKit glared at the tom, "Yes I did! I sent him squealing into his dumb camp like a kit!" she licked her fluffy chest, trying to seem older and more mature. "Even if I did lie, then why did I walk into the nursery so proud? Huh?" The she-kit teased, with a big smirk on her face. 'Mouse dung! He's trying to make me look bad!' EchoKit kept the smirk on her face but began worrying on the inside.

ThunderClan-EchoKit
ShadowClan-BlackSwift
RiverClan-LargeKit
WindClan-SoftFeather, SprucePaw ( SprucePaw needs a mentor http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=724465#post724465)

Sorrow
June 14th, 2020, 10:44 AM
EchoKit glared at the tom, "Yes I did! I sent him squealing into his dumb camp like a kit!" she licked her fluffy chest, trying to seem older and more mature. "Even if I did lie, then why did I walk into the nursery so proud? Huh?" The she-kit teased, with a big smirk on her face. 'Mouse dung! He's trying to make me look bad!' EchoKit kept the smirk on her face but began worrying on the inside.

ThunderClan-EchoKit
ShadowClan-BlackSwift
RiverClan-LargeKit
WindClan-SoftFeather, SprucePaw ( SprucePaw needs a mentor http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=724465#post724465)

Hawkkit kept his glare on Echokit. Try one more thing, and I will be telling Duskstar, he threatened, his lips drawn back in a snarl and his fur fluffed up. Hawkkit scrambled to his paws and stood tall so that he looked twice his size. Waiting for a reply, he began to sniff the fur on his chest, wondering what to say next.

Astraea
June 14th, 2020, 10:47 AM
Oop ~ she liked drama and started to laugh at the fact that the she-cat before her was caught lieing and was called out on it..

Mango
June 14th, 2020, 12:25 PM
Primrosewhisper's ears shot up, growing hot at his words. He what? The ragdoll's tail thumped loudly, reflecting how startled she was. Quite honestly, she couldn't even wrap her head around it. He said he loved me. No cat had actually told her that before. Is this what love felt like? Maybe it was. Maybe...
Greyfur assumed that Primrosewhisper was saying she loved him with the thump of her tail, it made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. He really wanted her to be his mate, but at the same time he wasn’t sure if it was just that he found her pretty, after all he hardly knew her,” I’d love to get to know you better.“ he meowed.

Elementals
June 14th, 2020, 01:53 PM
Lynxpaw
Seedcrush huffed in approval. Seems like this apprentice at least knew the basic. “Good to see that you can get into a proper hunter’s crouch.” Seedcrush figured that Dustpaw and Leopardpaw must be friends by the way Dustpaw had requested that he train both of them together.

Quailsong Lynxpaw
Seedcrush cleared his throat and meowed, “I believe you both have gotten the basics of the hunter’s crouch. Now it’s time to see your stalking skills. I have placed rocks in front of both of you. I will turn my back so I can hear if you are quiet or not. You may start.” Seedcrush turned around and waited.

Turtle Tail
June 14th, 2020, 03:06 PM
"I didn't run out squeeling like a kit! Haha! I'm BlackKit but I don't know if you saw me!" Said a tuxedo kit who slowly trotted into the nursery. "And WindClan is cool!" Blackkit sputtered, trying to keep it cool. "Now don't tell anyone I'm here, or I'll get in trouble! And I'm a girl!" Blackkit squeeled, happy she didn't get caught.

Turtle Tail
June 14th, 2020, 04:16 PM
A kit stumbled into the room. "Hi! I'm BlackKit who are you?! I just found out that I'm 50% ThunderClan!" The ball of fur said.

Turtle Tail
June 14th, 2020, 04:20 PM
"I came from WindClan, but don't tell anyone!" Blackkit said, stumbling torwards the strange new smells.

Astraea
June 14th, 2020, 04:22 PM
Hm... The she-cat said

Sorrow
June 14th, 2020, 04:34 PM
A kit stumbled into the room. "Hi! I'm BlackKit who are you?! I just found out that I'm 50% ThunderClan!" The ball of fur said.
"I came from WindClan, but don't tell anyone!" Blackkit said, stumbling torwards the strange new smells.
Hawkkit sniffed the air and whipped around to face Blackkit. You're from WindClan! he yowled, unsheathing his claws, and obviously ignoring what the other kit had said.

Astraea
June 14th, 2020, 04:54 PM
Dude ~she smelt the black-kit , and looked at hawk-kit ~She mumbled something about hawk-kit but acted like she didnt say a word .. then she looked at the new kit with a smile

Turtle Tail
June 14th, 2020, 05:01 PM
Hawkkit sniffed the air and whipped around to face Blackkit. You're from WindClan! he yowled, unsheathing his claws, and obviously ignoring what the other kit had said.
"Hey! I'm part ThunderClan! You wouldn't hurt your own clan, would you?!" Blackkit said fearfully, unsheathing her claws just in case.

Astraea
June 14th, 2020, 05:04 PM
Oop.... !hey put your claws away ~she beared her teeth as she was 6 moons herself~ I woulded do that if I was you

Sorrow
June 14th, 2020, 05:07 PM
"Hey! I'm part ThunderClan! You wouldn't hurt your own clan, would you?!" Blackkit said fearfully, unsheathing her claws just in case.
Hawkkit lashed his tail, Half-Clan! he snorted, ThunderClan doesn't care for Half-Clan cats! The kit lashed his tail again, hissing in outrage.

Cobra
June 14th, 2020, 05:09 PM
"Jaykit," he mewed.
Lynxpaw

stag
June 14th, 2020, 05:09 PM
*Wolfkit had ran after black-kit from Wind clan* BLACK-KIT! *Wolf was out of breath but he had cared about his clan mates, He turned toward the thunder clan kits and growled unsealthing his claws* Dont tounch Black-kit You rats got that.

Astraea
June 14th, 2020, 05:13 PM
Hawkkit lashed his tail, Half-Clan! he snorted, ThunderClan doesn't care for Half-Clan cats! The kit lashed his tail again, hissing in outrage.
HEY , Calm down have some respect as for this kit is part of thunder-clan

Turtle Tail
June 14th, 2020, 05:14 PM
It's not my fault my mom was in WindClan!

Turtle Tail
June 14th, 2020, 05:18 PM
Blackkit ran as far away from the other kits as possible in hopes to escape the claws. She was not expecting the cats to be so against her.

Wolfgirl8
June 14th, 2020, 05:18 PM
"Blackkits right be nice Hawkkit!" scolds Forestkit walking into the nursery after overhearing the argument.

stag
June 14th, 2020, 05:21 PM
*Wolf was standing their , he never wanted to hurt anyone but if he had to he would* Nobody put a paw on her.

Astraea
June 14th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Who are you ~mumbled thunder-kit~

Wolfgirl8
June 14th, 2020, 05:23 PM
"So are you two from Windclan?" asks Forestkit curiously. If so they would have to get home soon she thinks.

stag
June 14th, 2020, 05:24 PM
Black are you going back to wind clan or not *He'd stared to leave* Stay here and be a traitor to your moms clan. Bye Thunder-kit.

Turtle Tail
June 14th, 2020, 05:25 PM
*Wolf was standing their , he never wanted to hurt anyone but if he had to he would* Nobody put a paw on her.
Blackkit felt disappointed in herself for thinking she could have friends. Her eyes showed a mix of fear, sadness, and anger. She gave off that scent, too.

Turtle Tail
June 14th, 2020, 05:29 PM
Blackkit felt disappointed in herself for thinking she could have friends. Her eyes showed a mix of fear, sadness, and anger. She gave off that scent, too.
"My mom is dead." Blackkit said. "Probably should have told you earlier. I have no one I know in WindClan but Gentle Moo. He's the guy who checks on the kits."

Astraea
June 14th, 2020, 05:29 PM
Blackkit felt disappointed in herself for thinking she could have friends. Her eyes showed a mix of fear, sadness, and anger. She gave off that scent, too.~she sat there about to start to say something to her friend wolf-kit but didnt want people to know she knew him~ Hey dont be sad

stag
June 14th, 2020, 05:30 PM
*Wolf-kit called back* THUNDER-KIT YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON REMEMBER! IM LEAVING! *Wolf-kit sheathed his claws and ran back to camp angry at the traitor*

Astraea
June 14th, 2020, 05:35 PM
Uhh ~she got all nervous and went quiet~

Turtle Tail
June 14th, 2020, 05:40 PM
*Wolf-kit called back* THUNDER-KIT YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON REMEMBER! IM LEAVING! *Wolf-kit sheathed his claws and ran back to camp angry at the traitor*
"I'm... I'm just going to go home now and get no dinner again..." Blackkit said, sad and fearful and angry and confused.

Turtle Tail
June 14th, 2020, 05:41 PM
Blackkit walked slowly out the way she got in.

stag
June 14th, 2020, 05:47 PM
*Wolf-kit walked to camp after a while He thought about Black-kit* Tratior...

TeamFlowstream!
June 14th, 2020, 06:25 PM
Mumblepaw was a little bit annoyed that the kit was now trying to make up excuses. "Actually, it wouldn't because they wouldn't realize your claws were sticking out. If you felt a kits claws rake your pelt, would you know that they would do that?" To show what he meant, he quickly batted his paw (no claws, no harshness) at the kits ear. "If I had my claws out, you probably wouldn't notice. Am I right?"

~RooRoo~

(If I said "Maplepaw" instead of "Mumblepaw, I apologize deeply TTwTT I always get those two mixed up)

~RooRoo~
June 14th, 2020, 06:29 PM
You would have raked my ear of. Right? he mewed thinking to himself were his claws out? he tilted his head in accident. I am FLOWSTREAM

Astraea
June 14th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Calm down dude remember you are just a kit...

Astraea
June 14th, 2020, 06:39 PM
Point is im 6 moons ~she said proudly~

TeamFlowstream!
June 14th, 2020, 06:40 PM
Mumblepaw looked at the kit, narrowing his eyes. "Yup. And I would've gotten in a lot of trouble." he answered. And luckily, I didn't claw his ear to shreds. He shivered, wondering what Duskstar would do to him if he really did rip the kit's ear.

~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
June 14th, 2020, 06:47 PM
Soo... you don’t want to play with me. he stared down and bowed his head his tail stopped twitching. I am FLOWSTREAM (I accidentally mentioned you in a differ t thread I’m so sorry!)

TeamFlowstream!
June 14th, 2020, 06:51 PM
Mumblepaw's eyes widened a little bit. "I never said anything like that," he said, surprised. Or is he just trying to build up drama?

~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
June 14th, 2020, 06:52 PM
Yay! he cheered standing up twitching his tail again. I am FLOWSTREAM

Turtle Tail
June 14th, 2020, 06:58 PM
Moon Heart enters the den. She lays down in her nest and sleeps until morning light.

Turtle Tail
June 14th, 2020, 07:00 PM
Moon Heart enters the den. She lays down in her nest and sleeps until morning light.
Morning comes and wakes Moon Heart. Moon Heart rises to her feet, ready to take on the day.

Astraea
June 14th, 2020, 07:03 PM
Morning comes and wakes Moon Heart. Moon Heart rises to her feet, ready to take on the day.Thunder-kit walks in~..Hello shes a bit akward~ Can I talk to you to

Turtle Tail
June 14th, 2020, 07:07 PM
Thunder-kit walks in~..Hello shes a bit akward~ Can I talk to you to
"You can talk to me, if you want." Moon heart said.

Astraea
June 14th, 2020, 07:25 PM
Uhh ..I wanted to talk about being a warrior

Turtle Tail
June 14th, 2020, 07:27 PM
water_isthebestdrank
Ok

Astraea
June 14th, 2020, 07:39 PM
Thank you..I just dont think im ready i mean im going to be a appentice next clan meeting I just dont think im ready...I am pretty small

Turtle Tail
June 14th, 2020, 07:54 PM
Thank you..I just dont think im ready i mean im going to be a appentice next clan meeting I just dont think im ready...I am pretty small
You will be ready. My father once told me how, when he was a kit, he was afraid of a test said to take place when you became an apprentice. So he asked some elders and warriors how it happened, and he wasn't afraid anymore because there was no test. I say, if you feel too small, or not ready, practice fighting or hunting so you feel bigger, and tougher. And that way, if anything goes wrong, you'll be ok.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 14th, 2020, 09:34 PM
Lynxpaw
Seedcrush huffed in approval. Seems like this apprentice at least knew the basic. “Good to see that you can get into a proper hunter’s crouch.” Seedcrush figured that Dustpaw and Leopardpaw must be friends by the way Dustpaw had requested that he train both of them together.

Quailsong Lynxpaw
Seedcrush cleared his throat and meowed, “I believe you both have gotten the basics of the hunter’s crouch. Now it’s time to see your stalking skills. I have placed rocks in front of both of you. I will turn my back so I can hear if you are quiet or not. You may start.” Seedcrush turned around and waited.

Leopardpaw nodded and sat down. He glanced over at Dustpaw and then crouched down. He started moving forwards towards Seedcrush, placing one paw in front of the other as carefully as he could.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 14th, 2020, 09:43 PM
"Jaykit," he mewed.
Lynxpaw

"That's a nice name!" Tigerkit commented. He paused and then continued."Would you like to play a game with me?" he asked.

Cobra
June 14th, 2020, 09:44 PM
"Yes!" Jaykit squealed. Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 14th, 2020, 09:52 PM
"Yes!" Jaykit squealed. Lynxpaw

"What do you want to play?" Tigerkit asked. He ran a list of options through his head. Mossball, hide and seek, Clan....

Elementals
June 14th, 2020, 09:52 PM
Lynxpaw Quailsong
Seedcrush notice a minimal padding sound but it could seem like the wind to the animals. He peeked a little to see that Leopardpaw was starting to do the exercise to touch the rock. Hopefully they knew to pounce on it. Dustpaw on the other hand seemed to wait a bit.

Cobra
June 14th, 2020, 09:56 PM
"Clan Leader!" Jaykit replied, hoping he didn't sound annoying.
Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 14th, 2020, 10:00 PM
"Clan Leader!" Jaykit replied, hoping he didn't sound annoying.
Lynxpaw

"Sure, You want to be leader, right?" Tigerkit asked. He purred at the kit's enthusiasm.

Cobra
June 14th, 2020, 10:01 PM
"Yes! Jaystar!" Jaykit flicked his tail. "Eventually, I will be Jaystar!"
Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 15th, 2020, 03:13 AM
"Yes! Jaystar!" Jaykit flicked his tail. "Eventually, I will be Jaystar!"
Lynxpaw

Tigerkit nodded and then paused."You might not become leader. I'm sure Duskstar will be leader for quite a long time and if she dies, then Softbriar will be a great leader. I'm sure he wouldn't die quickly and he would have to appoint a deputy, which might be a possibility it won't be you" the tom told Jaykit. It was good the kit was ambitious, but he shouldn't be too ambitious.

~dust~
June 15th, 2020, 06:38 AM
Dustpaw crouched foward as carefully as possible she padded closely to the rock trying not to make a peep as she glanced at leopardpaw.
Lynxpaw
Elementals

Astraea
June 15th, 2020, 07:23 AM
Thank you I feel alot better now ~ Thunder-Kit walked out of the warrior dens feeling amazing ~

Turtle Tail
June 15th, 2020, 08:54 AM
Heart Moon exited the den to hunt.

Astraea
June 15th, 2020, 09:42 AM
You kits get so worked up about being leader

Cobra
June 15th, 2020, 09:44 AM
Jaykit sniffed. "Fine. And it's they."
Lynxpaw

Astraea
June 15th, 2020, 09:47 AM
I mean jus worry on being a warrior then maybe one day...you might be just be a leader

Elementals
June 15th, 2020, 12:03 PM
Lynxpaw Quailsong

Despite needing to fix Dustpaw’s hunter’s crouch for like a 100000 times, she seemed to learn from Leopardpaw by watching his movements so she could mimic them. Perhaps training 2 apprentices at once wasn’t so bad as he had thought. Though he would admit, his sister made it so easy while he would get tired. Once he had believed that they should have reached the rock, he turned back around to face them. Seeing that his estimation was correct about both of them having enough time to touch the rock, he decided that they should move onto being able to weave through obstacles and be able to perform a pounce correctly. “Since you both showed that you are capable of stalking, we will now see your pounce and how well you can go through obstacles swiftly. We will begin with your pouncing so Dustpaw will show me her pounce and then Leopardpaw could show me his pounce after. You will be trying to pounce on the same rocks that you touched during stalking and start 3 mouse-tails from the rock. Try not to hurt yourselves by the way. Dustpaw, you are up!”Seedcrush meowed and waited for his apprentice to pounce on the rock.

Storm Flower
June 15th, 2020, 03:33 PM
Lilackit was sleeping she woke up

lio
June 15th, 2020, 04:16 PM
[ wren ]

It was nice, smelling the scent of her own home.

Duskstar had had a nice journey out past ThunderClan territory, having cleared her thoughts and decided what she was to do from now on. As she slid into camp for the first time in half a moon, hazel eyes trailed back and forth. Not much seemed to have changed. She did hope Softbriar had had an easy time running the Clan whilst she was gone-- she would be sure to allow them a day of rest before sending them back to their deputy duties.

Her tail flicked and she hummed quietly, searching for her deputy. The moon was soon to be full and that suggested the Gathering was to fall on them soon. She had to prepare for such things. However, it would be nice to grow accustomed to her Clan once more before worrying about that, as she had only just returned.

Duskstar's gaze first settled on Mousepuff, and deciding to be friendly, she called out:

"Hello, Mousepuff! How has Clan life gone whilst I was out-and-about?"

Her voice sounded weird to her-- too friendly and fake-- but nonetheless she allowed a smile to pull at her lips as she walked toward the tom.

wren
June 15th, 2020, 04:36 PM
Mousepuff fought the urge to eat again. He was satisfied in hunger but that natural call to eat when one was bored was getting to him. Really getting too him. Perhaps he outta stop eating so much, he’d gained quite the chub around his stomach and neck. Not that he was overeating or anything, rather his body weight fluctuated at the drop of a dime. Though he wasn’t aware of it, he could starve himself and just be as full and round, or he could over eat and be lean and fit. His chemical balance was so off because of it.

While he say there staring into space the voice of someone familiar popped into his head. The creamy grey tom snapped out of his trance in an instant. “Duskstar!” glad to have something else to be thinking about as opposed to eating he popped up onto his legs, Of course with a grunt of effort for effect.

“Our victorious leader returns unscathed” He said quietly approaching the leader with a kind dip of his head. He’d almost forgot the den cleaning. He and Buckbranch hadn’t really finished the job but it was swept out with a new nest and organized flower bundle he might have accidentally left there unattended. “How was it? Did you see anything new? Anything scary?”

hxneysuckle

Astraea
June 15th, 2020, 05:00 PM
hmph

JerrI_
June 15th, 2020, 05:02 PM
Brightkit opens her eyes for the first time and bugs her mother. "Can I go outside?"

Astraea
June 15th, 2020, 06:15 PM
Thunder-Kit was surpirsed to see a queen and a new kit

Reptilian Cabinets
June 15th, 2020, 07:27 PM
EchoKit added, "If you still don't believe me than look at this!" the she-kit had blood on her little claws. She kept her smirk, trying to make HawkKit believe her. Splash~

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 16th, 2020, 02:32 AM
Jaykit sniffed. "Fine. And it's they."
Lynxpaw

"Oh. Sorry" Tigerkit apologized.

Socks
June 16th, 2020, 03:05 AM
[ NIGHTOWL Dust Sootsplash ]

Softbriar padded into the medicine cat's den, setting the kit gently down at their paws. They weren't quite sure what made Adderkit fall unconscious. If Valleykit hadn't touched him, maybe it was from exhaustion? "Lionwhisker, Condorpaw, are you free?" They questioned from the entrance of the den, searching for any sight of golden or brown tabby fur. "The kits started roughhousing and Adderkit here seems to have fainted." They wondered if they should just leave the kit there, but they decided to at least wait for the medicine cat to appear before they left the bombardment of herb smells that was this den.

[ Sootsplash explained here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=723669&postcount=10) ]

Sweetie
June 16th, 2020, 05:27 AM
"Fine! Maybe I'm not fine!" growled Pinepaw. She looked down at the ground. "Just...please, let's finish the patrol." she said, her voice cracking. She didn't want to cry. Why was he asking her stuff? Why did he care?

Owlwatcher was half expecting his apprentice to lash out but he was still surprised. "Well I'm your mentor and I care about your being. You don't have to open up to me but you should confide in a friend about whatever is going on." Marking the border mindlessly before turning to head back to the camp since Pinepaw seemed eager to return.

Shade.
June 16th, 2020, 05:44 AM
Pinepaw dragged her legs along. She stared at the sky for a bit, think about stuff. Why should she open up. Everyone was a traitor who hadn't had their opportunity to betray her. She never wanted to feel like she did back then. Breezekit had left her behind, threatening her and died right before her eyes. She waited for her mentor to finish and headed back to camp.

Shimm

(lol I think we were supposed to roleplay on the border, not the clearing. It's 2 different places)

Cobra
June 16th, 2020, 09:52 AM
Jaykit sighed. It was these moments he sounded grown-up. "Let's play hide-n-seek instead, Tigerkit."

lio
June 16th, 2020, 03:18 PM
Mousepuff fought the urge to eat again. He was satisfied in hunger but that natural call to eat when one was bored was getting to him. Really getting too him. Perhaps he outta stop eating so much, he’d gained quite the chub around his stomach and neck. Not that he was overeating or anything, rather his body weight fluctuated at the drop of a dime. Though he wasn’t aware of it, he could starve himself and just be as full and round, or he could over eat and be lean and fit. His chemical balance was so off because of it.

While he say there staring into space the voice of someone familiar popped into his head. The creamy grey tom snapped out of his trance in an instant. “Duskstar!” glad to have something else to be thinking about as opposed to eating he popped up onto his legs, Of course with a grunt of effort for effect.

“Our victorious leader returns unscathed” He said quietly approaching the leader with a kind dip of his head. He’d almost forgot the den cleaning. He and Buckbranch hadn’t really finished the job but it was swept out with a new nest and organized flower bundle he might have accidentally left there unattended. “How was it? Did you see anything new? Anything scary?”

hxneysuckle

She gave a nod of her head in greeting. "Why don't we sit down and rest before I tell you? My paws are quite annoyed with me right now," Duskstar mewed, chuckling quietly to herself. Moving to the edge of camp, she settled down into a comfortable position, tapping her tail beside her to signal for Mousepuff to sit.

"I didn't see anything too out of the ordinary-- I only went a little ways past our territory, after all. Surprisingly, I didn't have a run-in with any rogues. I can't say I'm not thankful, though." Duskstar hummed quietly, thinking back to her travels. She wouldn't speak of the personal things she had thought over and discovered whilst out-and-about, of course, but she didn't mind speaking about what she saw.

"Oh! I saw a nice little area where we could possibly stretch our borders, though a patrol would need to be sent to check the place out before any borders are set. I'll be looking into it more soon," she explained, then looked toward Mousepuff with a quirked brow, "So, how has the Clan been faring without me? I hope nothing troublesome happened." If it did, well, she wouldn't forgive herself for leaving the Clan unattended.

aloeforurburn
June 16th, 2020, 03:45 PM
Brightkit opens her eyes for the first time and bugs her mother. "Can I go outside?"
(can you try to act more like a newborn kit?)
Birchpelt gently licked her newborn kit's head "My sweet Brightkit your finally awake" she meowed softly

JerrI_
June 16th, 2020, 05:12 PM
"Mew, where am I?"

aloeforurburn
June 16th, 2020, 05:14 PM
(You'll get the hang of it someday, hopefully xD)
Fernmilk

JerrI_
June 16th, 2020, 05:16 PM
(yeah hopefully b/c this is my first RPG so I have no idea what to expect...)

Exis
June 16th, 2020, 05:32 PM
Ferretleap wandered around the clearing. “Anyone want to go hunting?” he asked to no one in particular.

(Open)

plum
June 16th, 2020, 05:42 PM
"I will," comes a heavy baritone voice. Rainywhisker emerges out of the warrior's den, nodding brusquely to Ferretleap. "Could use something to do." Mentallyunstable

Exis
June 16th, 2020, 05:44 PM
Ferretleap smiles happily, “Ok great, What’s your name?” He asked, walking tword the entrance.

plum
June 16th, 2020, 05:48 PM
He gives the other tom a funny look as he follows him out. "Rainywhisker," he mutters, confused. Deep orange eyes scrutinize Ferretleap. "You...?"
[ Mentallyunstable ]

Exis
June 16th, 2020, 05:52 PM
Ferretleap laughed nervously, “Oh I’m Ferretleap.”
implimm (I’ll @ you in the territory)

aloeforurburn
June 16th, 2020, 08:45 PM
(yeah hopefully b/c this is my first RPG so I have no idea what to expect...)
(ok don't just say mew also since your a kit instead of saying where am i a kit would more likely say "Mw..mwommy" something like that a kit can't fully talk yet or something like [Brightkit tried to repeat her name "Bwi..bwightkiw"she mewed softly] something like that you see what I mean?I'll correct you from time to time just so you get the hang of it better)

Cobra
June 16th, 2020, 09:03 PM
"Mudpaw!" Thornclaw called. Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926
June 16th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Mudpaw bounded out of the Apprentice Den. "Yes Thornclaw?" she meowed .
Hazel Nut

Tigerstorm0926
June 16th, 2020, 09:09 PM
Fernkit yawned and stretched. She looked around the den.

Cobra
June 16th, 2020, 09:10 PM
"We're going hunting." Thornclaw replied. Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926
June 16th, 2020, 09:11 PM
"Okay" Mudpaw replied,lashing her tail. "Where?"
Hazel Nut

Cobra
June 16th, 2020, 09:12 PM
[Private thread!] Tigerstorm0926

Madelaine
June 16th, 2020, 10:07 PM
[ Sneakyfox55; ]

Linnetwing padded out of the warriors den wanting to do something productive. An idea popped into her head and she padded to the apprentices. Brightpaw may not be her apprentice anymore, but she could still take him out, since his current mentor hadn't trained him in a while. "Hey Brightpaw you wanna do some hunting?" she asked. Maybe after they could do some battle practice.

Mayflower
June 16th, 2020, 10:17 PM
Greyfur assumed that Primrosewhisper was saying she loved him with the thump of her tail, it made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. He really wanted her to be his mate, but at the same time he wasn’t sure if it was just that he found her pretty, after all he hardly knew her,” I’d love to get to know you better.“ he meowed.
Primrosewhisper held herself back from nodding eagerly, instead settling for a more graceful dip of her head. If he wanted to know her better, that would require speaking. She still wasn't fully comfortable with him constantly hearing her voice, but she didn't want to disappoint the older tom. She readjusted the positioning of her paws a few times, finally smiling as she set them just right. With a satisfied flick of her ears, the ragdoll peered back up at Greyfur to answer and questions he may follow up his statement with.

Mango
June 16th, 2020, 10:27 PM
Primrosewhisper held herself back from nodding eagerly, instead settling for a more graceful dip of her head. If he wanted to know her better, that would require speaking. She still wasn't fully comfortable with him constantly hearing her voice, but she didn't want to disappoint the older tom. She readjusted the positioning of her paws a few times, finally smiling as she set them just right. With a satisfied flick of her ears, the ragdoll peered back up at Greyfur to answer and questions he may follow up his statement with.
Greyfur paused not sure what to ask about her so he paused,” What would you like to tell me about” he asked trying to think of what she could tell him. He really did love her.

Mayflower
June 16th, 2020, 10:43 PM
Greyfur paused not sure what to ask about her so he paused,” What would you like to tell me about” he asked trying to think of what she could tell him. He really did love her.
Primrosewhisper furrowed her brows, trying to drum up what she could tell Greyfur. He wanted to know about her, but... what did she share with him? The ragdoll didn't quite want to tell him about her past, but she figured a few little details couldn't hurt. "well... i don't like spiders or water. my favorite sounds are birds singing and rolling stones, and i think violets are the prettiest flowers." Rather hypocritical, her favorite flower. Her own namesake was pretty, yes, but Primrosewhisper was fascinated by the rich purple of violet petals. Oh, what was she thinking? It felt silly, telling Greyfur about her little preferences and fears. He just seemed so mature. Maybe he didn't like flowers. Or thought that her being afraid of water was funny. He didn't seem that way... but the mollie's worries couldn't budge from it. Well, it didn't hurt to find out, did it? "d-... do you have any favorites?"

aloeforurburn
June 16th, 2020, 10:46 PM
Fernmilk
Birchpelt licked the kits head. "You are just the cutest thing" the tabby purred.

Mango
June 16th, 2020, 10:58 PM
Primrosewhisper furrowed her brows, trying to drum up what she could tell Greyfur. He wanted to know about her, but... what did she share with him? The ragdoll didn't quite want to tell him about her past, but she figured a few little details couldn't hurt. "well... i don't like spiders or water. my favorite sounds are birds singing and rolling stones, and i think violets are the prettiest flowers." Rather hypocritical, her favorite flower. Her own namesake was pretty, yes, but Primrosewhisper was fascinated by the rich purple of violet petals. Oh, what was she thinking? It felt silly, telling Greyfur about her little preferences and fears. He just seemed so mature. Maybe he didn't like flowers. Or thought that her being afraid of water was funny. He didn't seem that way... but the mollie's worries couldn't budge from it. Well, it didn't hurt to find out, did it? "d-... do you have any favorites?"
Greyfur gave a nod,” I’m sorry you have a fear of water and spiders, I’ll be sure to kill any spider I see for you. As for the water, I’ll walk alongside the water to protect you from the water.“ he meowed pausing to think about his favorites,” My favorite flower is a buttercup, they sometimes grow near the Windclan border. I love to watch rain fall on leaves.“ he meowed he didn’t really have a favorite sound so he didn’t talk about it.

Mayflower
June 16th, 2020, 11:19 PM
Greyfur gave a nod,” I’m sorry you have a fear of water and spiders, I’ll be sure to kill any spider I see for you. As for the water, I’ll walk alongside the water to protect you from the water.“ he meowed pausing to think about his favorites,” My favorite flower is a buttercup, they sometimes grow near the Windclan border. I love to watch rain fall on leaves.“ he meowed he didn’t really have a favorite sound so he didn’t talk about it.
Primrosewhisper purred, brushing her cheek against Greyfur's in thanks. No cat other than her mother had ever promised to protect her from her fears. This... this was new. Exciting, yet scary. But the tom seemed so gentle, willing to share his feelings in response to hers. A little spark of trust ignited in Primrose's mind, making her smile. Maybe soon... maybe she could trust him. Fully trust him. "oh, rain makes me so calm. it's... pretty."

Mango
June 16th, 2020, 11:23 PM
Primrosewhisper purred, brushing her cheek against Greyfur's in thanks. No cat other than her mother had ever promised to protect her from her fears. This... this was new. Exciting, yet scary. But the tom seemed so gentle, willing to share his feelings in response to hers. A little spark of trust ignited in Primrose's mind, making her smile. Maybe soon... maybe she could trust him. Fully trust him. "oh, rain makes me so calm. it's... pretty."
Greyfur was surprised by that since rain was water technically, but he gave a nod,” I love to watch it fall. But I don’t like getting drenched by the rain.“ he added.

Mayflower
June 17th, 2020, 12:21 AM
Greyfur was surprised by that since rain was water technically, but he gave a nod,” I love to watch it fall. But I don’t like getting drenched by the rain.“ he added.
The ragdoll molly shook her head quickly. "oh no, not at all. i can't deal with getting wet." Getting wet made her feel heavy. Like she could just sink into the ground and never come back up. Just the thought of it made her chest tighten, forcing her to take a few deeper breaths to calm herself down. She thumped her tail and readjusted, feeling jumbled and sloppy. Nothing was quite right there. Veering off of Primrosewhisper's issue with calming down, she couldn't help but feel like talking around Greyfur had gotten easier. She definitely wasn't eager to speak or wanting to go into tangents, but it wasn't as greatly stress-inducing than usual. This is nice...

Mango
June 17th, 2020, 12:25 AM
The ragdoll molly shook her head quickly. "oh no, not at all. i can't deal with getting wet." Getting wet made her feel heavy. Like she could just sink into the ground and never come back up. Just the thought of it made her chest tighten, forcing her to take a few deeper breaths to calm herself down. She thumped her tail and readjusted, feeling jumbled and sloppy. Nothing was quite right there. Veering off of Primrosewhisper's issue with calming down, she couldn't help but feel like talking around Greyfur had gotten easier. She definitely wasn't eager to speak or wanting to go into tangents, but it wasn't as greatly stress-inducing than usual. This is nice...
Greyfur gave a nod,” Especially if you get muddy in the rain, I’ve had that happen when it started pouring in the middle of the patrol.“ he meowed, he couldn’t help but agree with her on that. Greyfur had noticed that Primrosewhisper was talking a bit more than she had originally.

Mayflower
June 17th, 2020, 12:31 AM
Greyfur gave a nod,” Especially if you get muddy in the rain, I’ve had that happen when it started pouring in the middle of the patrol.“ he meowed, he couldn’t help but agree with her on that. Greyfur had noticed that Primrosewhisper was talking a bit more than she had originally.
Primrosewhisper's pelt seemed to stand on end at that. Pouring? On a patrol? the molly would most likely keel over right there. She fought to control her breathing, thumping her tail again loudly. Calm down. It's okay. You're not wet. You're not sinking. The ragdoll fought to keep an air of normalcy in front of Greyfur, laughing slightly and shaking her head in response to his story. She didn't want to scare him off.

Mango
June 17th, 2020, 12:34 AM
Primrosewhisper's pelt seemed to stand on end at that. Pouring? On a patrol? the molly would most likely keel over right there. She fought to control her breathing, thumping her tail again loudly. Calm down. It's okay. You're not wet. You're not sinking. The ragdoll fought to keep an air of normalcy in front of Greyfur, laughing slightly and shaking her head in response to his story. She didn't want to scare him off.
Greyfur purred glad to see she was amused with the story as so she seemed,” You must be one of the best warriors in the clan.“ he purred. He knew it probably wasn’t true, but in his eyes she was the best warrior in the clan.

Mayflower
June 17th, 2020, 12:44 AM
Greyfur purred glad to see she was amused with the story as so she seemed,” You must be one of the best warriors in the clan.“ he purred. He knew it probably wasn’t true, but in his eyes she was the best warrior in the clan.
Primrosewhisper looked up at Greyfur incredulously. Now he just had to be lying. Why, the molly could name five or more warriors off of the top of her head without thinking that were better than her! All she was really good at were sneak attacks, otherwise she was blissfully mediocre. The white-furred molly conveyed this with a small laugh and the shake of her head, opting for a small break from speaking for now. She still wanted to make sure he wasn't only talking to her because of it.

Mango
June 17th, 2020, 01:00 AM
Primrosewhisper looked up at Greyfur incredulously. Now he just had to be lying. Why, the molly could name five or more warriors off of the top of her head without thinking that were better than her! All she was really good at were sneak attacks, otherwise she was blissfully mediocre. The white-furred molly conveyed this with a small laugh and the shake of her head, opting for a small break from speaking for now. She still wanted to make sure he wasn't only talking to her because of it.
Greyfur gave a purr,” Aww come on...at least know you are the most beautiful she-cat in Thunderclan, probably the prettiest she-cat in the forest.“ he purred. It surprised him that she went back to being reserved all of a sudden. He couldn’t help but wonder if he said something wrong.

Mayflower
June 17th, 2020, 08:19 AM
Greyfur gave a purr,” Aww come on...at least know you are the most beautiful she-cat in Thunderclan, probably the prettiest she-cat in the forest.“ he purred. It surprised him that she went back to being reserved all of a sudden. He couldn’t help but wonder if he said something wrong.
Primrosewhisper's eyes stayed wide, searching the older tom's face dutifully. He just had to be lying. Right? Her ears grow hot as her tail thrashed again, another soft smile growing on her face. he thought she was the prettiest in Thunderclan- no, the forest? That simply couldn't be so. "oh dear, you're too kind." The molly truly wanted to tell him she thought he was handsome, but words like that didn't just come out of Primrose's mouth at will. No, those took quite a bit of courage to say.

Mango
June 17th, 2020, 12:22 PM
Primrosewhisper's eyes stayed wide, searching the older tom's face dutifully. He just had to be lying. Right? Her ears grow hot as her tail thrashed again, another soft smile growing on her face. he thought she was the prettiest in Thunderclan- no, the forest? That simply couldn't be so. "oh dear, you're too kind." The molly truly wanted to tell him she thought he was handsome, but words like that didn't just come out of Primrose's mouth at will. No, those took quite a bit of courage to say.
(When should he ask her to be mates)
Greyfur smiled,” Just saying the truth, Primrosewhisper...“ he purred. Man he wanted her to be his mate, but he knew that it was too early to ask her, she’d probably react negatively at this early stage of them flirting.

Elementals
June 17th, 2020, 01:47 PM
She jumps before she jumps her tail wiggling slightly
She jumps on the rocks and said "there"

(Bump)

Leucos
June 17th, 2020, 04:08 PM
Hazel Nut

His ears perked up "what's wrong ?" he meowed and head over to the tiny thing.

gs29513

Lionwhisker grinned with his back turned "maybe ....maybe I wasn't ..." he chuckled .

Socks Sootsplash Dust

His ears perked up at that and trotted over " they were probably too rough...let him rest here and he should be fine.."

Cobra
June 17th, 2020, 04:25 PM
"I-I was pwaying and fell on my nose," Jaykit wailed. NIGHTOWL

Fuzzy
June 17th, 2020, 04:53 PM
Selling out? Surely not, she was perfectly capable and respectful of her own worth... right? Whatever the case was, Buzztuft didn't dwell on it for long as she felt a paw boop her in return. Did Pinepuff of all cats really just do that? She was surprised, at least until she took a closer look... it appears that the fluffy cat didn't have much of a nose to return the favour normally. "Oh, I... uh... didn't notice that. My apologies." Buzztuft dipped her head in reconciliation. It was best not to dwell too long as to not sour the mood, luckily, it seemed Pinepuff agreed as she posed her next question.
"You'd be surprised. Most cats seem to take it the wrong way, which I suppose I can't really blame them for. But... am I really to blame for being brought up into a clan with so many pretty faces? I don't think so. I really just want to make sure these cats know and appreciate their own good qualities while having a good time." The calico's meow was somewhat quieter and conflicted. Buzztuft had never really... thought... about why she was doing what she was doing before, but that seemed about right to her. She just wanted to be kind, but apparently she was doing it wrong based on how most other cats seemed to react. Meeting Pinepuff's bright gaze with her own, she put on a smile as to not raise too much concern. "It's not all that bad, though. At least my ways have earned me one friend! I appreciate your willingness to... tolerate me? I suppose that's the right word." Buzztuft purred, feeling more at ease with speaking her mind more clearly. Returning to a more cheerful state, the she-cat brought herself closer to Pinepuff, a goofy smile shining bright on her face.

Fuzzy

Pinepuff chuckled. This was fin already. Getting to talk with Buzztuft was actually relaxing. The young cat might be annoying to other cats but Pinepuff got along with her quiet well. Play was fun. And surely warriors didn't need to lose that. Fun kept life interesting. That was why she had to get Cherrybubble out the other day.
"My, my. Some cats need to let loose. Can't be so sour and strike their whole life." She shook her head slightly. Though the smile never left her muzzle. "I can assure you there is a lot of pretty faces around dear." She purred. "Each in their own way, like yours is quiet stunning on you but it wouldn't look right on another cat. They don't have the body to pull it off." Pinepuff explained, tail wrapping itself around her.

[sorry this is late and short]

gs29513
June 17th, 2020, 05:28 PM
Looking confused, Lilyleap asked again. Lionwhisker, I want to find out who defiled the warriors den with ants. Was it you, or might it have been your apprentice? (It was Condorpaw. I saw his post.) NIGHTOWL

Madelaine
June 17th, 2020, 06:47 PM
[ Open ]

Deerpetal was sprawled out in her nest. She wasn't asleep she was just starring up at the roof of the den. The expecting queen sat up slowly. Struggling a bit, but managed to get up. She sat down and began to groom her fur a bit. It felt nice to just lay around even though she misses her warrior duties a lot.

Mayflower
June 17th, 2020, 10:39 PM
(When should he ask her to be mates)
Greyfur smiled,” Just saying the truth, Primrosewhisper...“ he purred. Man he wanted her to be his mate, but he knew that it was too early to ask her, she’d probably react negatively at this early stage of them flirting.
(if you want to end this one here we could do a private thread for them where he asks)
Primrosewhisper laughed lightly, twining her tail into his again. She enjoyed his company, well and truly enjoyed it, and with that came clinginess. The molly wasn't going to drape herself over him now, but in a few days? Consider it normal. Primrose purred lightly, looking up at Greyfur with soft eyes. "you're too kind Grey."

Mango
June 17th, 2020, 11:09 PM
(if you want to end this one here we could do a private thread for them where he asks)
Primrosewhisper laughed lightly, twining her tail into his again. She enjoyed his company, well and truly enjoyed it, and with that came clinginess. The molly wasn't going to drape herself over him now, but in a few days? Consider it normal. Primrose purred lightly, looking up at Greyfur with soft eyes. "you're too kind Grey."
Greyfur gave a small nod,” I mean it, but unfortunately for you, Softbrian assigned me to the next patrol he—they want me to go hunting, so I’ll see you when I get back?”

Mango
June 17th, 2020, 11:48 PM
Chivekit was bored and wished he had something to do aside from laying in the nursery, so he let his imagination take over as he scampered around the nursery randomly pouncing on his imaginary prey.

Mayflower
June 18th, 2020, 12:28 AM
Greyfur gave a small nod,” I mean it, but unfortunately for you, Softbrian assigned me to the next patrol he—they want me to go hunting, so I’ll see you when I get back?”
Primrosewhisper seemed to deflate at the words, but nodded. work was work, and if she was not one to shirk her patrols, Greyfur certainly wasn't. The molly rubbed her cheek against the tom's and stood, untangling their tails. She smiled sweetly and turned to leave, brain seeming to pick apart one little detail. Why did Greyfur first call Softbriar a he? It was probably just a little honest mistake, nothing to worry about. He even fixed himself! So why did it stick in her head?

Madelaine
June 18th, 2020, 01:24 AM
Sparkling Flower

Pineapple smiled as she padded into the den after she was done helping Lionpaw learn a Thunderclan move.

Bouncesnarl was already in the den inside his nest where he was keeping warm. He looked up from where he was and noticed Pineapple. "Hello.", he meowed in greeting.

chaton
June 18th, 2020, 04:02 AM
Buzztuft nodded in agreement. Yeah. Pinepuff was right. Fun was important, and some of these cats needed to learn how to have it. Though, it seemed the fluffy molly also had a way with words, as Buzztuft soon found herself a bit flustered at the sudden compliment from her. She'd always been the one to make flirty comments... receiving them was something else entirely. It was clear to her that they were both doing it non-seriously as friends, yet it still brought that brief rush of heat to the face. Maybe she wasn't as desensitised to flirting as she thought.
"Well, thank you. The same goes for you, only your friendly expression could match your fluff so wonderfully!" She purred, "Part of me can't help but be curious though... How fluffy is your fluff?" following with a giggle. It seemed like such a stupid question to ask, but Buzztuft wanted to know. And know she would. Getting up from her nest, she took a couple of steps and once again rested, now pressed against Pinepuff. A light smile held on her face as she held back more laughter. "Hmm... it seems to have a nice, soft texture. Lots of bounce, easy to relax against..." She paused, giving the fellow molly a friendly nudge. "Great Starclan, Pinepuff. You really live up to your name!"

Fuzzy

Dust
June 18th, 2020, 10:00 AM
With a defiant sniff towards all these cats coming in, Condorpaw was feeling a bit overwhelmed. Some kit coming to rest... a cat coming in about ants in their nest? Uh Oh. Condorpaw couldn't wipe the grin off his face as he padded forward innocently, blinking a few times at the warrior,

"It wasn't me!" Big sparkly eyes and a pushed out lip had Condorpaw mentally screaming with laughter. Regardless, he would sit beside Lionwhisker, the corners of his mouth twitching as he would hold back laughter. He just wanted to start learning, why was everybody being such a pest!

NIGHTOWL gs29513

gs29513
June 18th, 2020, 10:09 AM
Condorpaw? Are you sure you don't know? Lilyleap pressed. I may not be young or fast, but I can sometimes tell when apprentices are trying not to laugh at the annoyance they've caused others. And now seems to be one of those times. Dust NIGHTOWL

Blitz
June 18th, 2020, 10:13 AM
Pushing his way through the entrance of the apprentice den he scanned the clearing for Silversky, his mentor. Spotting her, he quickly padded up to her. "Hey Silversky, can we go do some hunting training?" He asked excitingly.

Skye

cmdR_Paige
June 18th, 2020, 10:18 AM
Pushing his way through the entrance of the apprentice den he scanned the clearing for Silversky, his mentor. Spotting her, he quickly padded up to her. "Hey Silversky, can we go do some hunting training?" He asked excitingly.

Skye

"Sure, I guess so," she replied calmly. "Is there any spot in particular you want to go?"

Blitz
June 18th, 2020, 10:42 AM
"Sure, I guess so," she replied calmly. "Is there any spot in particular you want to go?"

"I actually don't know." He replied. "You can show me the best hunting grounds!"

Leucos
June 18th, 2020, 11:01 AM
Dust gs29513

Tail wrapped around condorpaw, Lionwhisker turned to face the warrior .
"Actually Love. It was a trio. I was ahead of it all. " he grinned . Really why think it was only condorpaw? Yeeesh! Some cats are really quick to blame . " we had permission to do so, so no punishment required . " now. .he didn't see the need to have clean up after themselves either . ". If it needs cleaning send a apprentice that needs a punishment or something to do " he said with a dismissive wave of a paw.

cmdR_Paige
June 18th, 2020, 11:22 AM
"I actually don't know." He replied. "You can show me the best hunting grounds!"

Silversky smiled. "Well, I know a couple places we can look for. Follow me." She turned, and trotted out of the camp and into the territory.

gs29513
June 18th, 2020, 11:27 AM
Why did the warriors den need ants in it? she asked. Did they have medical benefits? she really was curious now. Who would give permission to fill a den with ants? NIGHTOWL Dust

Blitz
June 18th, 2020, 12:02 PM
Silversky smiled. "Well, I know a couple places we can look for. Follow me." She turned, and trotted out of the camp and into the territory.

Blizzardpaw quickly turned and followed his mentor, excitement sparkling in his eyes.

Leucos
June 18th, 2020, 12:10 PM
gs29513

" no it's called a prank - " he meowed with a narrow of his eyes. "and it seems like you need it since you didn't get the idea behind it all..." he half snorted . He sighed " anyways is that all?" he asked .

gs29513
June 18th, 2020, 12:17 PM
Yes Lionwhisker. That's all. Lilyleap mewed, dragging herself out of the den. NIGHTOWL

sootsplashed
June 18th, 2020, 12:49 PM
Morninglily padded over to the fresh-kill pile and dropped all the voles she had found. "Hello, Softbriar," She said, dipping her head and flicking her gray-ginger tail. "I've come give you my patrol report. Fogwhisper didn't come along." She said, though her expression was unrevealing. "Anyways, I found a whole nest of voles, so I hope everyone likes them!" She laughed,motioning to the fresh-kill pile.
( Socks )
(I think Fallen One said that they gave fogwhisper away)

Elementals
June 18th, 2020, 01:51 PM
Bouncesnarl was already in the den inside his nest where he was keeping warm. He looked up from where he was and noticed Pineapple. "Hello.", he meowed in greeting.

Smiling with her ever lasting sunshine energy, she gave the Tom a smile. “Hi! I am Pineapple, what about you? I usually am off to making sure my brother doesn’t do stupid things so I don’t have the chance to learn about my clanmates.” she meowed a bit embarrassed. Every one of the clans always had increasing numbers of cats so it was harder to catch on now a days. Feeling like she had a lighter schedule once she was done with the patrol, she wanted to learn more about the cats she lived amongst.

Astraea
June 18th, 2020, 01:54 PM
~Little thunder-kit sat there all sad and bored she was crying for some odd reason~

Storm Flower
June 18th, 2020, 01:55 PM
Lilackit mewed to the kits "Wanna play?"

Tigerstorm0926
June 18th, 2020, 02:19 PM
Fernkit turned towards Lilackit. "Oh I'll play with you Lilackit" she said.
lilac flower

Storm Flower
June 18th, 2020, 02:20 PM
Lilackit brought a moss "Mossball"

Wolfgirl8
June 18th, 2020, 02:40 PM
Forestkit sleepily opened her eyes glancing around the nursery. Wonder if anyone wants to play, she thinks to herself half awake.

Tigerstorm0926
June 18th, 2020, 03:05 PM
Fernkit grinned at Lilackit. "That looks like fun! Can you teach me?"
lilac flower

teddy.
June 18th, 2020, 07:15 PM
{ hxneysuckle }

Well their camp wasn't that hard to find, apparently!
Houndsong strolled through the entrance, raising a brow at the lack of guards. She'd have to have a word with Duskstar about that... tsk tsk tsk, couldn't have strangers rolling up into your clan!

"DUSKSTAR!" She sang out the beautiful name, feathery tail swaying besides her as the white tip swayed side to side in the air. She had a confidence to her that screamed warmth, welcoming, friendly. Unlike her daughter...

Dogpaw trailed behind her mother, the torti molly eyeing the thunderclan camp. She exhaled, the last time she was here was the raid... A chilling shudder ran down Dogpaws spine as her folded ears flattened back further. "Mum you can't just go screaming for the bloody leader!" She hissed under her breathe. Icestar wouldn't allow this cocky entrance in the slightest.

icepuddle
June 18th, 2020, 07:18 PM
quail feather

quailfeather padded from the warriors den into the clearing and sat down curling it around his paws . he looks around as he waited he was seeing if anyone was open to speak to but seeming everyone was busy he just sat there. he looked at the sky and yawned he had just woken up after all. he wished he had an apprentice to train but he didnt

Abyssopelagic
June 18th, 2020, 07:19 PM
Moonmallow had fallen asleep but the sudden shout of an unfamiliar cat caused her to snap back and pad up to this stranger. "Hey! You can't just walk in. And how do you know our leader?"
She stepped in front of the cat to prevent her from coming any farther into camp.

Scum (sorry, I just happened to notice this and Moony really wouldn't sit well with letting her pass)

lio
June 18th, 2020, 07:45 PM
[ Scum Rainquail ]

Duskstar had been resting just outside of her den, dozing in the warmth of the air. The day had been slow and she had found a chance to relax, finding it in herself to enjoy being back in her Clan. Her paws still ached slightly from her journey yet she did not allow it to bother her. However, as a familiar voice called out her name, Tortoiseshell ears perked and hazel eyes flew open.

She hadn't heard that voice in half of moon, yet it was still fresh in her mind from their first interaction. Duskstar could only question one thing: why the hell was Houndsong here?

Rising to her paws, the leader made her way to where Moonmallow had cut off Houndsong (and a little gremlin that had apparently come with her) from entering any further. She allowed her tail to brush Moonmallow's shoulder, a signal to stand down. Of course, she did wonder why there were no guards-- a talk would have to be done with Softbriar later.

"Moonmallow, you may return to where you were. This she-cat is of no danger to us. She is..." Duskstar eyed Houndsong for a moment before continuing. "an acquaintance. I can take this from here." She offered a thankful smile to her warrior for stepping up to her duty of protecting the Clan, then flicked her tail and sat down.

"Why are you here, Houndsong? And who is that?" she questioned, pointing toward the unknown creature beside Houndsong.

Abyssopelagic
June 18th, 2020, 07:48 PM
When Duskstar approached and told her it was ok, she dipped her head. "Yes, ma'am." And went back to her post, quite glad that at least the cat wasn't a danger but still embarrassed she slipped by.
hxneysuckle

Abyssopelagic
June 18th, 2020, 08:02 PM
[ Open ]

Deerpetal was sprawled out in her nest. She wasn't asleep she was just starring up at the roof of the den. The expecting queen sat up slowly. Struggling a bit, but managed to get up. She sat down and began to groom her fur a bit. It felt nice to just lay around even though she misses her warrior duties a lot.
Mossyflight was visiting the nursery, bringing fresh kill for the queens and feathers for the older kits to play with, worried the smaller and younger might accidentally eat them.
Once he had distributed most of the goods he brought, he noticed Deerpetal, seemingly bored out of her mind and slid over to her, his last prey piece in tow.
"Hey, there." He murmured, a slight purr to his tone. He'd only seen her in passing but she seemed very kind and right now as if she needed someone to talk to.

teddy.
June 18th, 2020, 08:04 PM
Houndsong didn't seem to mind Moonmallow at all. She offered a bright smile of her pearly canines, a small giggle escaping her. "Hello I'm Houndsong! I'm friends with Dusk--" Talk of the devil and she shall appear. Houndsong let out a noise of content.

Dogpaw found herself internally cringing. One day you're being mentored by one of the leaders and the next your mums having a fan girl moment. "Dogpaw... I'm Dogpaw. Im sorry--"

"Duskstar!" Houndsong interrupted the young molly, pushing forwards to bump her head briefly into that of Dusks. She couldn't hide her bashful expression but there was twinkle of excitement in those ever bright eyes. "Dusk, I wanted to know... if I could join Thunderclan? We arent strangers anymore!" she snorted.

A gasp escaped Houndsong as her cheeks grew hot. "Oh Starclan I'm sorry, this is my daughter Dogpaw!" What mother forgets about their own daughter? Eh-- maybe Houndsong wasn't generally a good mum... Either way, the fiery feline was sad to see Moonmallow go.

hxneysuckle

JerrI_
June 19th, 2020, 10:21 AM
"Mew... * adjusted to light* wow! The den is so - big!!" Cucumberr

Dust
June 19th, 2020, 11:13 AM
A cocky grin was plastered across his face as he watched the warrior through narrowed eyes. His chest had puffed up, especially as Lionwhisker defended him - admitting it had been all of them. Paws pronged the ground beneath him as he watched Lilyleap leave the den, before the apprentice turned his gaze up to his mentor, a cheesy grin plastered across his face,

"Can we put more ants in her nest later?" He snorted, "Or maybe some kind of itchy leaf?" Was there an itchy leaf? Surely there had to be... all these weird scents and leaf and petals he had seen had him confused as all hell.

NIGHTOWL

Leucos
June 19th, 2020, 11:26 AM
Dust

He gave a smirk "In due time lad, in due time.." he chuckled then rose to his paws. " but first we have to go herb hunting ! Then we can actually teach you how do to some stuff " the herb stores have been . ..sad and empty lately. "besides , we have a few easy patients. Jaykit can wait I'm certain it's a thorn in his paw, or scratch or belly ache , the other one can rest here. So thankfully it's all easy stuff for you " he smiled as he head to the den exit .

dino.
June 19th, 2020, 02:32 PM
[ Socks ]

Buckbranch
--------------------

Buckbranch dropped his mouse and squirrel onto to fresh-kill pile before trotting up to Softbriar. "Afternoon," he greeted the deputy with a small smile. "Cormorantpaw and I brought back quite a good amount of prey. Nothing was out of the ordinary at the border. All seems calm for the time being."

plum
June 19th, 2020, 02:49 PM
It had been a little while, but hope glowed like a small ember in his chest. Rainywhisker approaches Duskstar's den with reservation, carrying a shrew to offer the she-cat if she were present, or leave if she wasn't. She'd come back recently... He wasn't on guard duty anymore by the time she'd gotten home, but he still wanted to extend a greeting. Was Buckbranch still guarding her den? The stormy-furred tom had to admit, appointing a guard to keep her safe from her own Clanmates felt a little harsh, but he couldn't blame the cat seeing everything that had been happening lately. Well, here or not, she could use a snack, he thinks to himself as he steps up to the den mouth. "Duskstar?" he meows quietly, tossing a glance over his shoulders for that other cat before poking his nose into her den and squinting as his eyes adjusted. His mew was muffled because of the rodent he'd nipped but, surely she would know her own name.

Elementals
June 19th, 2020, 04:35 PM
Lynxpaw Quailsong

Bump

dino.
June 19th, 2020, 07:52 PM
[ hxneysuckle ]

Honeybear
---------------

Duskstar was back, and that meant Honeybear finally had an opportunity to ask what she had been wanting to ask for quite a while. There were far too many motherless kits in ThunderClan, and their one queen wasn't going to be enough to help keep them in check. Honeybear highly doubted that just one more would make it even, but at least she could help make it easier.
She poked her head into Duskstar's den, a pleasant smile on her muzzle. "Duskstar, dear," she said, "I hate to bother you so soon after your return, but I have a very important question to ask of you."

RedHead
June 19th, 2020, 09:56 PM
Moonbird padded into the clearing, orange eyes searching the area for Softbriar. Once she spotted the feline, she padded over, giving a dip of her head. "Windclan border is remarked, nothing much happening around there. That is all I have to report." Moonbird meowed.

Socks

Dust
June 20th, 2020, 12:30 PM
Finally! Out of camp!! Condorpaw leapt to his paws and raced after Lionwhisker, pacing himself alongside the medicine cat. A lolled smile was draped across his face before he'd turn up a curious look to his mentor,

"So... How long is this trip gonna be then? Do the plants all grow in one place?" What? Were they gonna just be picking up leaf debris? Or grass? Condorpaw had honestly, from the few times he'd been out of camp, never seen any type of... "herb".

@NIGHOWL

Mango
June 20th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Chivekit was bored, he was almost an apprentice anyhow, but he didn’t have anything to do really.

tye
June 20th, 2020, 02:42 PM
Blackmoor arrived back to camp immediately heading to report their findings. He cast a glance around hoping to spot that leader of his but she wasn't around. So he'd report to Softbriar with a loud sigh before speaking up in a dull tone. "Goldenpaw and uhm..that other warrior didn't arrive with us. I'd guess they were like 'haha, I'm going to laze around all day forget our duties I'll make Blackmoor and Ivorypaw do it' " the black tom mocked in a high pitch girly voice and resume back in normal tune. "Anyways, there was a half-eaten prey covered in Shadowclan's stench. Not surprising really. We buried it and continued the patrol. That's all to report." Socks

icepuddle
June 20th, 2020, 05:17 PM
quailfeather and calmly looked around he lifted his head and his fluffy fur was softand sleek . the tom stretched and then stretched yawning and shook the dirt off his fur he had just got to the clearing .

Abyssopelagic
June 20th, 2020, 05:55 PM
Breezehen was spooked when a familiar voice spoke to her, bringing her out of her train of thought. She looked at her former apprentice and smiled dryly.
"I have the time. You ready to go now?"
She didn't mention that she formerly trained her, but was sure she might realize it in her own. She doesn't know how she managed to screw up to lose her to begin with, but if she wanted to train with her now, she wouldn't say no.

Mango
June 20th, 2020, 05:56 PM
Breezehen was spooked when a familiar voice spoke to her, bringing her out of her train of thought. She looked at her former apprentice and smiled dryly.
"I have the time. You ready to go now?"
She didn't mention that she formerly trained her, but was sure she might realize it in her own. She doesn't know how she managed to screw up to lose her to begin with, but if she wanted to train with her now, she wouldn't say no.
Ivorypaw flicked her tail thrilled to see her former mentor,” That would be lovely. Though I don’t mind if you want to teach me to hunt instead if you want.” she meowed.

lio
June 20th, 2020, 06:00 PM
Duskstar allowed a smile to curl at her lips, forcing herself to appear kind and upbeat to her Clan. As she passed a few of her Clanmates, she gave a nod of greeting. The Tortoiseshell then hopped atop the Highpeak and sat down before parting her jaws and calling out:

"Let all those willing to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Highpeak for a Clan meeting!"

Mango
June 20th, 2020, 06:02 PM
Ivorypaw nervously approached Duskstar, peeved by the smile she was giving everyone, but didn’t say anything.

Chivekit padded forward in excitement, since he thought he might become an apprentice today.

Greyfur stepped up and glanced at Duskstar before looking for Primrosewhisper

Wings
June 20th, 2020, 06:07 PM
--Duskpaw--

Duskpaw padded out of the apprentices den again and sat down in the shade. She didn't feel like being noticed much today and would plan accordingly.

Puddle~
June 20th, 2020, 06:21 PM
Sycamorerain padded up to the Highpeak for the meeting. He was honestly in no mental state to be dragging himself over here. Buuuuut... he'd skipped out on the last pawful of meetings, and felt bad for that matter, so he was forcing himself to attend this one.

Abyssopelagic
June 20th, 2020, 06:22 PM
She purred, very happy with this new opportunity.
"Have you not been taught to hunt? You should get every form of training." She didn't sound upset, nor was she actually upset.
"We could do either."
Zesty Mango

Mango
June 20th, 2020, 06:24 PM
She purred, very happy with this new opportunity.
"Have you not been taught to hunt? You should get every form of training." She didn't sound upset, nor was she actually upset.
"We could do either."
Zesty Mango
Ivorypaw shook her head,” No. Blackmoor focuses too much on battle training and apprentice duties. He’s taken me on a patrol, but not hunting. I wish you still were my mentor.“ she added

Abyssopelagic
June 20th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Her lips pressed into a line and blinked a few times, slowly, before going back to her original posture. Hunting was so important. Without food, they wouldn't live to see battle, much less withstand it or win.
"Let's show you how to hunt, then."
Breezehen lightly bumped her head into Ivorypaw's shoulder, a flutter in her heart at the words. She wished she was still mentoring her, too, but they can't get caught up about the past.

Zesty Mango

Mayflower
June 20th, 2020, 06:32 PM
Berrybreeze hurried into the clearing, looking around for any friends.

--

Fernglow huffed as he walked up to the Highpeak, looking around for Sunnywillow.

--

Primrosewhisper silently padded into the clearing, taking a seat patiently.

Abyssopelagic
June 20th, 2020, 06:35 PM
Breezehen made her way to the Highpeak and settled in, and suddenly noticed Berrybreeze. "Oh, hi!" She chirped.
Remembering she got in trouble for talking over Duskstar last time she sat by and spoke with this exact same cat, she planned to keep this conversation short and *quiet*.

Mayflower

Mayflower
June 20th, 2020, 08:43 PM
"Hey, Breezehen! How ya doin?" Berrybreeze seemed to have forgotten him getting in trouble last time, chirping his greeting gleefully. The tom turned fully to her, tail waving in the air happily. "Have ya done anything fun lately? Any pranks? Jokes? Other fun things?
Rainquail

Dawnandfire
June 20th, 2020, 09:33 PM
Lionclaw stretched in his nest and yawned. He looked around to see warriors talking to each other. Though he still felt groggy so he curled up in his nest and fell back into a deep sleep, hoping for a good dream.

Socks
June 20th, 2020, 10:10 PM
[ Sootsplash ]

"Thank you, Morninglily." Softbriar nodded, happy with her addition to the fresh-kill pile. They were thankful to the she-cat for completing her patrol even without Fogwhisper. "You did good work, go ahead and rest now." They offered up a gentle smile to the warrior, waving their tail is dismissal.

[ Slushie ]

Softbriar tipped their head to return the greeting when Buckbranch approached. "I'm glad, thank you for your hard work." The current apprentices seemed to be hard workers, for the most part, they were definitely glad for that.

[ RedHead ]

Their speckled ear flicked and they turned to see the approaching dilute she-cat, smiling half out of politeness and half from being happy their clanmates seemed to be reporting this time around. "It's good things are pretty calm at the borders." The last thing ThunderClan needed right now was even more conflict. "Thank you for the report, you're dismissed."

[ vermin ]

The deputy paid no mind to Blackmoor's dull tone, their polite smile only wavering when they heard of Greyheart and Goldenpaw's absence. Their frown was only cemented after hearing of the half-eaten prey. "It's just like ShadowClan to leave prey like that." Softbriar sighed, that clan seemed to know every way to tick off ThunderClan. "I'll have a chat with Greyheart, Goldenpaw is stars knows where... Thank you for the report, Blackmoor, dismissed."

Wolfgirl8
June 21st, 2020, 12:39 PM
Forestkit arches her back getting up and trots over to a small corner of the nursery. What to do,she wonders. Then she spots a small pointy rock. Ooh Ill play with that she thinks to herself out of boredom. She grabs the rock and starts batting it between her paws. She closes her eyes and smiles ,this is kinda fun!

Astraea
June 21st, 2020, 03:48 PM
~Thunder-Chaser would walk into the nursery with some feather and some moss-bals for the kits ~ ~Shed drop them all into the center of the nursery for the kits ~ Thunder would look at the Queens and ask~ if they needed anything

Wolfgirl8
June 21st, 2020, 04:01 PM
Noticing the golden cat come in Forestkit jumped up and the moment she dropped the feathers and moss-balls on the center of the nursery she dashed over. She quickly grabbed a couple of feather and took them to her nest pouncing on them as if they were prey. She smiled as she did so. Grr!

Astraea
June 21st, 2020, 04:03 PM
You sure do like feathers ~Thunder-chaser watched the kit play with the feathers~

Astraea
June 21st, 2020, 04:05 PM
Its better to use a moss ball in my view because it rolls and it acts like real prey ~Thunder-chaser said as she smiled and looked at the kit ~ Wolfgirl8

Wolfgirl8
June 21st, 2020, 04:08 PM
"Yep! They're just like prey! Except I don't eat them," Forestkit says chirpily. "Do you want to pway with me? It's fun!" Forestkit says while trying to catch a feather . She was in such a good mood and a warrior was talking to her yay!"Oh really?" Forestkit asks eyes big and bright as she tilts her head to look at the warrior. ~Fox~

Astraea
June 21st, 2020, 04:20 PM
Here ..WhenI roll the moss ball you try to catch it , I'm going to roll it pretty fast ~ Thunder-Chaser rolled the moss ball across the nursery~

Wolfgirl8
June 21st, 2020, 04:25 PM
Forestkit leaped after it tripping over a rock on the way. "Dang it," she mutters to herself but gets back up and leaps on the ball.

aloeforurburn
June 21st, 2020, 04:31 PM
Wolfgirl8 ~Fox~
Birchpelt laughed softly as she looked at the kit playing with the mossballs and feathers. "You sure are an energetic kit aren´t you?" The queen meowed at Forestkit.

Wolfgirl8
June 21st, 2020, 04:35 PM
"I guess so, but that could be cause I was sleeping for like forever!" Forestkit says proud that Birchpelt had complimented her. She batted the moss-ball towards Thunderchaser ready to dash after it again.

aloeforurburn
June 21st, 2020, 04:37 PM
"I guess so, but that could be cause I was sleeping for like forever!" Forestkit says proud that Birchpelt had complimented her. She batted the moss-ball towards Thunderchaser ready to dash after it again.
Birchpelt laughed she like talking to kits sometimes, she got up leaving her kits in the nest to go get some food from the fresh kill pile before walking back to her kits.

Astraea
June 21st, 2020, 04:52 PM
Uhh birch-Pelt do you need anything else before I go? ~Thunder-Chaser looked at the queen~ Cucumberr @ Wolfgirl8

Sneakyfox55
June 21st, 2020, 04:57 PM
[ Sneakyfox55; ]

Linnetwing padded out of the warriors den wanting to do something productive. An idea popped into her head and she padded to the apprentices. Brightpaw may not be her apprentice anymore, but she could still take him out, since his current mentor hadn't trained him in a while. "Hey Brightpaw you wanna do some hunting?" she asked. Maybe after they could do some battle practice.

Brightpaw poked his head out of the apprentices' den; his eyes lit up when he spotted his former mentor, and he trotted over to her. "Sure!" he mewed.

Madelaine
June 21st, 2020, 09:32 PM
Brightpaw poked his head out of the apprentices' den; his eyes lit up when he spotted his former mentor, and he trotted over to her. "Sure!" he mewed.

Linnetwing smiled when he padded out of the apprentice's den. "we'll do a little bit and than we'll do some battle training. Unless you want to do that first?", she meowed. She wanted to make sure he wasn't behind.

Sneakyfox55
June 21st, 2020, 10:15 PM
Linnetwing smiled when he padded out of the apprentice's den. "we'll do a little bit and than we'll do some battle training. Unless you want to do that first?", she meowed. She wanted to make sure he wasn't behind.

Brightpaw flicked his ears, thinking. "Well... Maybe we should do battle training first, so we can just be ready right away to take the prey back to camp after hunting?" he suggested.

Madelaine
June 21st, 2020, 10:24 PM
Brightpaw flicked his ears, thinking. "Well... Maybe we should do battle training first, so we can just be ready right away to take the prey back to camp after hunting?" he suggested.

Linnetwing nodded. "That sounds more reasonable. Alright let's get going.", she meowed. The molly padded over to the entrance, stopping to see if he was following.

lio
June 21st, 2020, 10:59 PM
Houndsong didn't seem to mind Moonmallow at all. She offered a bright smile of her pearly canines, a small giggle escaping her. "Hello I'm Houndsong! I'm friends with Dusk--" Talk of the devil and she shall appear. Houndsong let out a noise of content.

Dogpaw found herself internally cringing. One day you're being mentored by one of the leaders and the next your mums having a fan girl moment. "Dogpaw... I'm Dogpaw. Im sorry--"

"Duskstar!" Houndsong interrupted the young molly, pushing forwards to bump her head briefly into that of Dusks. She couldn't hide her bashful expression but there was twinkle of excitement in those ever bright eyes. "Dusk, I wanted to know... if I could join Thunderclan? We arent strangers anymore!" she snorted.

A gasp escaped Houndsong as her cheeks grew hot. "Oh Starclan I'm sorry, this is my daughter Dogpaw!" What mother forgets about their own daughter? Eh-- maybe Houndsong wasn't generally a good mum... Either way, the fiery feline was sad to see Moonmallow go.

hxneysuckle

Her gaze flickered back and forth curiously, switching from Houndsong to the gremlin- Dogpaw- and back again. She had... a daughter. And she wanted them to join ThunderClan. As opposed to the idea as she was at allowing another child in her ranks, her Clan was cut a little short and... well, she couldn't find it in herself to turn away Houndsong's request.

But not without a couple questions.

Duskstar perked her ears, tail twitching behind her.

"Why do you wish to join ThunderClan, and what could you do to bring greatness to our ranks? We will not allow any lazy imbeciles to waste our food supply. Will you be willing to remain loyal to ThunderClan and a hard-working warrior of our Clan?"

As she spoke, she was focused solely on Houndsong, not particularly wishing to interact with a child she knew nothing about. Albeit being Houndsong's daughter, Duskstar still really, really didn't like children. But if Dogpaw proved herself a good addition to the Clan, maybe she would grow to tolerate her.

Maybe.

Though for now, that didn't matter. It wasn't like she had to get close to Dogpaw just because she was Houndsong's daughter. Houndsong didn't mean anything to her, and she meant nothing to Houndsong. She was sure of it. The pretty molly was just wanting to join her Clan.

Wait.

No, the regular molly was just wanting to join her Clan. That was all.

And if Houndsong answered Duskstar correctly, her request would be accepted.

(Though even she knew that her mind was already made up, not that she'd admit it.)

lio
June 21st, 2020, 11:16 PM
Once a few cats had stepped up, she continued.

"There are two she-cats, a mother and daughter, wishing to join our ranks. I have accept their request and it is time for them to be official ThunderClan cats."

Duskstar's gaze passed over the crowd.

"Houndsong, Dogpaw [ Scum ], please step forward."

lio
June 21st, 2020, 11:27 PM
[ implimm ]

Looking up from her (apparently freshly changed?) nest, Duskstar perked her ears at the sound of a voice. She quickly determined the owner of such voice to be Rainywhisker.

"Yes? Come in, please," she called in return, spinning around to sit welcomingly toward the entrance.

[ Slushie ]

Duskstar was zoning out when Honeybear appeared, nearly startling her from her daze. She quickly blinked into focus before allowing a smile to curl at her lips.

"Yes, Honeybear? What do you need?"

dino.
June 21st, 2020, 11:55 PM
[ hxneysuckle ]

----Honeybear----

Honseybear pulled the rest of herself into the den and sat down near the entrance, her thick tail covering her paws. "i'd like to become a permanent queen for ThunderClan." Might as well get straight to the point, right? "There's been quite a sudden influx in motherless kits recently, and as good as a job Flamesong is doing, one cat isn't going to be enough to deal with them all." A light, tinkling laugh escaped her. "And I doubt just two will be enough, but I could at least offer up some assistance."

teddy.
June 22nd, 2020, 03:54 AM
Dogpaw rolled her cold green eyes, distaste in how she was ignored. She couldn't help but compare Duskstar to her former mentor, a small grimace on her expression but she left the two older cats talk, eyeing the clearing as they did so.

--

Hounding listened closely - wide eyed, bushy tailed, and ready to serve! "Abso-bloody-lutely! It'll be nice, to have a big clan family again... I can't wait to get back into clan life! My gal here," The tip of her fiery tail flickeredvtuwards the sombre Molly behind her, "Puts the hard into hardworking! She won't disappoint I promise!" Houndsong hummed, the white fluff of her chest fur was puffed out with pride.

Besides, even if Houndsong found herself feeling... distasteful over the company the clan had to offer, her eyes could always feast upon the beauty that was their leader.

Duskstar was cute when she got all protective over her clan.

hxneysuckle

chaton
June 22nd, 2020, 05:13 AM
Buzztuft had padded up to the Highpeak, not expecting much of anything interesting to come out of this announcement. Still, it would probably be good to attend. Her assumption soon was proven wrong as Duskstar spoke again, a familar name suddenly being called out from the leader. Dogpaw... Could this be the same Dogpaw that was the kid of her brother? This required some snooping. Carefully making her way closer to the front of the crowd, Buzztuft almost couldn't believe her eyes. There she was. It really was the Dogpaw she knew. Games could wait, for Buzztuft just wished to cherish the moment.
Walking up to the apprentice, Buzztuft gave Dogpaw a warm smile, taking a seat close by. She'd keep her greeting simple for now. "Hello there, Dogpaw! I'm not sure if you know me... but I'm your father's sister, Buzztuft. He's told me quite a bit about you. It's nice to finally meet!" A small purr escaped her mouth. This whole situation was surreal... and yet, here she was.

Scum

teddy.
June 22nd, 2020, 05:21 AM
Houndsong felt a tingle of excitement, hearing her name called out by Duskstar. She'd forgotten what meetings were like! The molly took a large step forward, tail swaying behind her happily.

hxneysuckle
---

Dogpaw was... not as confident as her mother. They were in a strange clan, full of strange cats. Her eyes felt constantly drawn to the spot Grizzlybrr had laid, unmoving, almost two moons ago. The apprentice took a sharp breathe but before she could step towards, a voice she had only dreamt about hearing touched her ears. Wide green eyes met those of Buzztuft, the skin under her cheek fur suddenly hot with a blush. "B-Buzztuft!' Suddenly the hard exterior, cold expression, dead eyes seemed to melt away to reveal the young apprentice filled with admiration. "Its a pleasure to finally meet you... After the meeting I'd like to talk?" She meowed softly but didnt wait for an answer, joining her mother besides the highpeak.

chaton

~RooRoo~
June 22nd, 2020, 06:49 AM
Dust
Yarrowfall lay down waiting. Waiting for what? Her to have a miracle where her leg grows back but like that will ever happen. She would make a terrible mentor with her leg missing and she has nothing to do other than wait for s miracle.

Astraea
June 22nd, 2020, 08:33 AM
~Thunder-Chaser walked into the clearing and sat down and stared at the sky watching the birds fly around her , Thunder then looked at rabbit crossed her path and smiled as she sat there ~ {Open}

tye
June 22nd, 2020, 02:07 PM
Knock , knock, knock.

Wow it's been a minute since he chatted with his leader alone. Well, this is the first actually. He has some things in mind and wishes to discuss it with the top boss before going on his way.

"Duskstar~?"

Wolfgirl8
June 22nd, 2020, 02:30 PM
I'm so bored Forestkit thinks tilting her head. I wonder if anyone wants to play! "Does anybody want to play with me?" Forestkit asks softly looking for anybody who might want to play.

gs29513
June 22nd, 2020, 02:34 PM
Fleetwind padded into the clearing, bored. Looking around, he headed towards the end of the camp. He hoped some cat was up for hunting, or at least that no one would stop him. He paused for a minute to look around for a hunting partner. Does anyone want to go hunting? he mewed, casting glances at his clanmates. (OPEN)

plum
June 22nd, 2020, 02:52 PM
Ah, so she was in. Good. Rainywhisker dips his head to the she-cat before stepping into the cool den, setting the prey down at her paws. "Brought you another something," he meows. "Pardon my intrusion..." Hesitating, the tom's eyes graze across the den as he figures out whether or not to put it bluntly. "It's none of my business," the gray tom finally rumbles. "But you ran out pretty quickly back when I was on guard duty. I just wanted to check in, and ask you how you're doing."

Sneakyfox55
June 22nd, 2020, 05:09 PM
Linnetwing nodded. "That sounds more reasonable. Alright let's get going.", she meowed. The molly padded over to the entrance, stopping to see if he was following.

He trotted after her, tail twitching slightly in anticipation.