PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

k!ngk3s
July 21st, 2018, 07:35 PM
She shrugged,” I have a few ideas, Rosekit, Autumnkit, Waterkit, or Lilykit.” She meowed
Swiftkit had fallen asleep.

Mango
July 21st, 2018, 07:36 PM
Swiftkit had fallen asleep.
She glanced at Swiftkit and whispered,” You fell asleep.” Rude. Can’t even listen to me...

k!ngk3s
July 21st, 2018, 07:37 PM
She glanced at Swiftkit and whispered,” You fell asleep.” Rude. Can’t even listen to me...
Swiftkit was asleep

Mango
July 21st, 2018, 07:37 PM
Swiftkit was asleep
She loudly meowed,” Rude.” Wondering if it might wake him up

k!ngk3s
July 21st, 2018, 07:41 PM
She loudly meowed,” Rude.” Wondering if it might wake him up
Swiftkit rolled over to Withingkit still asleep.

Mango
July 21st, 2018, 10:04 PM
Swiftkit rolled over to Withingkit still asleep.
(deep and random sleeper)
Witheredpaw jabbed him lightly in the side with her right paw.

k!ngk3s
July 21st, 2018, 10:13 PM
(deep and random sleeper)
Witheredpaw jabbed him lightly in the side with her right paw.
Swiftkit wanted to sleep.

Mango
July 21st, 2018, 10:15 PM
Swiftkit wanted to sleep.
Witheredkit sighed,"Wake up mouse brain."

k!ngk3s
July 21st, 2018, 10:18 PM
Witheredkit sighed,"Wake up mouse brain."
"But I dont want to wake up..." Swiftkit said

Mango
July 21st, 2018, 10:29 PM
"But I dont want to wake up..." Swiftkit said
She shrugged,"But you fell asleep while I was talking."

k!ngk3s
July 21st, 2018, 10:30 PM
She shrugged,"But you fell asleep while I was talking."
"Oh! Im sorry I wont fall asleep"

Mango
July 21st, 2018, 10:35 PM
"Oh! Im sorry I wont fall asleep"
She purred," Perfect."

k!ngk3s
July 21st, 2018, 10:38 PM
She purred," Perfect."
[You should of said Purrfect but whatever]" Swiftkit began to hear what Witheredkit was about to say. Okapi

Mango
July 21st, 2018, 10:45 PM
Charmer

Peachrain idled through camp, greeting all the queens as she wandered," Hello Cherrydawn." She meowed dipping her head. Peachrain was a horrific sight to be seen, she was covered in scars, her eye lid drooping, her fur groomed, but mattered, you'd think at first glance that she was the Dark Forest itself. She was nothing like her appearance though, she was kit-loving, friendly, and merry-go lucky.

Mango
July 21st, 2018, 10:57 PM
[You should of said Purrfect but whatever]" Swiftkit began to hear what Witheredkit was about to say. Okapi
She smiled," You sleep alot." She announced.

k!ngk3s
July 21st, 2018, 10:58 PM
She smiled," You sleep alot." She announced.Swiftkit blushed a little bit "Yea I kinda do" He said

Mango
July 21st, 2018, 11:02 PM
Swiftkit blushed a little bit "Yea I kinda do" He said
Witheredkit laughed," That is strange." She announced.

k!ngk3s
July 21st, 2018, 11:03 PM
Witheredkit laughed," That is strange." She announced.
"W-what is strange?" Swiftkit asked

Charmer
July 21st, 2018, 11:04 PM
Charmer

Peachrain idled through camp, greeting all the queens as she wandered," Hello Cherrydawn." She meowed dipping her head. Peachrain was a horrific sight to be seen, she was covered in scars, her eye lid drooping, her fur groomed, but mattered, you'd think at first glance that she was the Dark Forest itself. She was nothing like her appearance though, she was kit-loving, friendly, and merry-go lucky.

Cherrydawn had taken the first opportunity in what felt like moons to get out of the nursery and breath some fresh air. Of course she loved her kits, but they were a pawful, like any litter. At three moons now, they were rambunctious, curious, and above all, noisy. It was hard to get a wink of sleep in the tight quarters, especially considering that she wasn't the only queen trying to coach a litter into letting everyone sleep through the night. The ginger and white shecat blinked at Peachrain, a senior warrior who she knew had once been a part of the Dusk Syndicate before they were dissolved. Her past showed on her pelt. The senior warrior was such a mess of scars that she was almost painful to look at. Still, she had never been unkind to Cherrydawn. "Hello Peachrain," she meowed softly, the tip of her tail waving slightly as her blue eyes met the older cat's with warmth. "How is the prey running?"

Fuzzy
July 21st, 2018, 11:07 PM
Fawnsong tilted her head, studying the flame coloured Molly, "Are you sure you don't want my nest?" Fawnsong's whiskers twitched as she smiled, moving aside. "I'm up now, so it's alright."

Flamingrose nodded. " Yeah I'm sure. I need to get up anyway. " She admitted quivering her whiskers. The flame colored warrior needed to got to her warrior duties, it was at least sun high and she'd slept in so long. It was unlike her. Though studying Fawnsong a bit she couldn't find anything but kindness on her. She's so selfless it appears, no one can be like that without trying for real, can they? She wondered before realizing she was starring off into space. Shacking her pelt out she gave the fawn hued molly a smile. "Thanks again, but I mutant keep you. If you want you could join me in a hunting patrol or I can get you a bite to eat." Flamingrose offered slightly tossing her head.

Fawnsong
July 21st, 2018, 11:15 PM
Flamingrose nodded. " Yeah I'm sure. I need to get up anyway. " She admitted quivering her whiskers. The flame colored warrior needed to got to her warrior duties, it was at least sun high and she'd slept in so long. It was unlike her. Though studying Fawnsong a bit she couldn't find anything but kindness on her. She's so selfless it appears, no one can be like that without trying for real, can they? She wondered before realizing she was starring off into space. Shacking her pelt out she gave the fawn hued molly a smile. "Thanks again, but I mutant keep you. If you want you could join me in a hunting patrol or I can get you a bite to eat." Flamingrose offered slightly tossing her head.

Fawnsong nodded, agreeing to both the hunting patrol and a bite to eat. "I would prefer if I had some company while I ate," she meowed softly, not wanting the cute she-cat to fret over her, especially when she had been sleeping for so long. The fawn molly's whiskers quivered as she smiled, stretching herself as she stood. "I'll come with you."

Fuzzy
July 21st, 2018, 11:30 PM
Fawnsong nodded, agreeing to both the hunting patrol and a bite to eat. "I would prefer if I had some company while I ate," she meowed softly, not wanting the cute she-cat to fret over her, especially when she had been sleeping for so long. The fawn molly's whiskers quivered as she smiled, stretching herself as she stood. "I'll come with you."
{Moved to the clearing.}

Flamingrose flicked her tail before committing. "So do I, it's more enjoyable when you can talk with some cat." She admitted heading out of the warriors' den. The bright sun's rays seemed to light her flame colored pelt on fire. Though it brought warmth into the molly's body, the bright sun beaming down on camp. It was going to be a hot day indeed, but it's better then dry and dusty. Searching once more Flamingrose headed towards the fresh kill pile. " What do you want to eat Fawnsong? " The young warrior asked looking over her shoulder at the fawn hued molly behind her. It was only fair that she was the one getting the prey, she'd already caused Fawnsong so much trouble, tripping over her little bub for a tail, waking her up, then worrying her and causing her to offer her own nest. I'm not on my game today, but it feel so much better being her under the trees. The flame hued molly admitted to herself.

Mango
July 21st, 2018, 11:43 PM
Arié
Monachstep trotted into camp. And glanced at Aspenfeather and dipped his head. He hadn't spoken to her before, but he honestly found her rather beautiful.

Arie
July 21st, 2018, 11:49 PM
{Ashenwing xD- You didn't give me too much to work with} Okapi

Ashenwing, a plain grey she-cat with green dipped her head in greeting to Monarchstep. He wasn't aware that he had seen her, sat among the rouble of stones as she was, with her stone grey fur blending in perfectly. As the male trotted towards her, she tipped her head, curious. What was a tom, known for his reputation, doing around her? The half-clan, - which could clearly be seen in her sleek fur and sturdy built was traits from Riverclan, traits from her father and she was often frowned upon because of it. And now yet another male was coming to talk with her? What was going on.

Starfall
July 22nd, 2018, 12:55 AM
"Well I was wonding can you go out into the terrtoriy with me?" Baderpaw said
The grey tuxedo squinted her optics and looked at the other for a good, long second. "no!" she squeaked, disbelief plastered on her baby face. "You're gonna drag me around the territory because you're bored!? Gorgeous features like this don't just come naturally you know!" she huffed, tail twitching behind her. Moonpaw than, after a few seconds, let out a sight and shook her head. "I'll stay up with you, but 1. we have to stay in here, and 2. you have to do half my chores tomorrow." she stated matter of factly. There was a price to have her amazing company. She wasn't cheap.

wren
July 22nd, 2018, 01:54 AM
Duskflight
I couldn't find your last post so I'm
just improvising if that's fine with you.

Shorekit felt his paws shuffle uncomfortably. The silence that seemed to stretch out between him and daffodilkit seemed to stretch out for miles and miles and with each second he felt the gap of opportunity slowly fading out of view, that's when he quickly wrapped his tail around his timy paws and continued to examine the spot daffodil had claimed there was a shiny green bug there the other day. ' 'do you think I scared him off with my voice? Was I being to- to loud or s- something?' ' he asked softly, eyebrows knitting thoughtfully together as his eyes combed the grass for the small bug hoping desperately it would soon make an appearance any moment now.

A few times already he had feared having scared it away and deprived daffodil the chance to speak to him again and was contemplating offering to go find him, although he thought he might squish the poor thing by accident and chose agaisnt asking. Instead he continued to sway gently against the wind and examine the shreds of grass that twirled within it.

k!ngk3s
July 22nd, 2018, 07:59 AM
The grey tuxedo squinted her optics and looked at the other for a good, long second. "no!" she squeaked, disbelief plastered on her baby face. "You're gonna drag me around the territory because you're bored!? Gorgeous features like this don't just come naturally you know!" she huffed, tail twitching behind her. Moonpaw than, after a few seconds, let out a sight and shook her head. "I'll stay up with you, but 1. we have to stay in here, and 2. you have to do half my chores tomorrow." she stated matter of factly. There was a price to have her amazing company. She wasn't cheap.
"Ok then ill do half of your chores tomorrow." He said

Mango
July 22nd, 2018, 08:51 AM
@Fuzzy Feline
Pinkpaw lay in camp, trying to figure out what to do. Her mentor was sick and had temporarily moved in with Caliaflame. She was kinda bored at the reality that she didn’t have anyone to train with or anything to do besides apprentice duties, but what could she do. She stood up and grabbed a sparrow from the fresh kill pile and began to eat it.

Mango
July 22nd, 2018, 09:06 AM
{Ashenwing xD- You didn't give me too much to work with} Okapi

Ashenwing, a plain grey she-cat with green dipped her head in greeting to Monarchstep. He wasn't aware that he had seen her, sat among the rouble of stones as she was, with her stone grey fur blending in perfectly. As the male trotted towards her, she tipped her head, curious. What was a tom, known for his reputation, doing around her? The half-clan, - which could clearly be seen in her sleek fur and sturdy built was traits from Riverclan, traits from her father and she was often frowned upon because of it. And now yet another male was coming to talk with her? What was going on.
(sorry. was half asleep, but to busy RPing to go to sleep- ususally decresses my RP skills, hey- atleast this time I wasn’t posting jibberish like the time I was sleep RPing (auto-correct turned it into a bunch of random words). AWW....poor Ashenwing, disliked for being a half-clanner)

Monarchstep forced his paws towards Ashenwing fighting to keep walking. Don’t be a she-cat about talking to a pretty cat. He always internally panicked when talking to a cat who he didn’t know that well, for all he knew, he’d be introducing himself to his future mate, and that though terrified him. He reached her and tried really hard not to freeze up and just stand there, making a fool out of himself,” I am...ummm... Monarchstep.” He bit his lip and beat himself up internally Way to go, Monarchstep, act like you forgot you’re name or are confusing her by telling her a fake name...She probably has deemed you an idiot by now.

Mango
July 22nd, 2018, 09:09 AM
"W-what is strange?" Swiftkit asked
Witheredkit shrugged,” How you can sleep whenever you want!”

Mango
July 22nd, 2018, 09:14 AM
Cherrydawn had taken the first opportunity in what felt like moons to get out of the nursery and breath some fresh air. Of course she loved her kits, but they were a pawful, like any litter. At three moons now, they were rambunctious, curious, and above all, noisy. It was hard to get a wink of sleep in the tight quarters, especially considering that she wasn't the only queen trying to coach a litter into letting everyone sleep through the night. The ginger and white shecat blinked at Peachrain, a senior warrior who she knew had once been a part of the Dusk Syndicate before they were dissolved. Her past showed on her pelt. The senior warrior was such a mess of scars that she was almost painful to look at. Still, she had never been unkind to Cherrydawn. "Hello Peachrain," she meowed softly, the tip of her tail waving slightly as her blue eyes met the older cat's with warmth. "How is the prey running?"
She stopped and smiled happy to answer the queen’s question,” Prey seems to be running great. There is an over-abundance of birds, but no less land prey. One of our apprentice’s caught a phesent.” She added she was proud of how well the clan was thriving and the apprentice who caught a phesent, survival was a group effort. She flicked her tail to the side happily, still one thought crossed her mind Every cat distrusts me for as a young warrior abandoning the clan for the Dusk Syndicate. I’m older, more mature, and never would take an opportunity like that again. Or cats reacts to my scars, like they’ve never seen a scar.

Arie
July 22nd, 2018, 09:53 AM
(sorry. was half asleep, but to busy RPing to go to sleep- ususally decresses my RP skills, hey- atleast this time I wasn’t posting jibberish like the time I was sleep RPing (auto-correct turned it into a bunch of random words). AWW....poor Ashenwing, disliked for being a half-clanner)

Monarchstep forced his paws towards Ashenwing fighting to keep walking. Don’t be a she-cat about talking to a pretty cat. He always internally panicked when talking to a cat who he didn’t know that well, for all he knew, he’d be introducing himself to his future mate, and that though terrified him. He reached her and tried really hard not to freeze up and just stand there, making a fool out of himself,” I am...ummm... Monarchstep.” He bit his lip and beat himself up internally Way to go, Monarchstep, act like you forgot you’re name or are confusing her by telling her a fake name...She probably has deemed you an idiot by now.

Ashenwing tipped her head even further down, even more curious. This strange tom was... a mystery, if she could place the word correctly and as he stumbled on his own name she laughed. She quite the honest cat and when something amused her she would respond in the most honest way although not politely. "The name's Ashenwing," she said gesturing to herself, folding her tail over her paws to look even more formal than she usually did. "So what're you doing here, disturbing a fellow clanmate for their after dinner sleep?"

Mango
July 22nd, 2018, 09:58 AM
Ashenwing tipped her head even further down, even more curious. This strange tom was... a mystery, if she could place the word correctly and as he stumbled on his own name she laughed. She quite the honest cat and when something amused her she would respond in the most honest way although not politely. "The name's Ashenwing," she said gesturing to herself, folding her tail over her paws to look even more formal than she usually did. "So what're you doing here, disturbing a fellow clanmate for their after dinner sleep?"
He knew it she thought he was a total mouse brain. He sighed slightly,” Pleasure to meet you.” He meowed What am I doing talking to her. What do I say! he flicked his tail,” Just coming to get to know you a little and have some peaceful after dinner chat.” He meowed Shesh. Sounded like I presumed we were dating.

Arie
July 22nd, 2018, 10:03 AM
He knew it she thought he was a total mouse brain. He sighed slightly,” Pleasure to meet you.” He meowed What am I doing talking to her. What do I say! he flicked his tail,” Just coming to get to know you a little and have some peaceful after dinner chat.” He meowed Shesh. Sounded like I presumed we were dating.

The she-cat tipped her head even further and ended up falling down on the debris she was sitting on top. Ashamed if herself she sat up quickly again and then sighed as the drops of rain started feeling. "After dinner chat? Huh, who knew that existed. If ya wanna do real good, go grab some prey to a hungry female." She had only gotten half a mouse and it was good though small. "If this rain continues the prey will be nothing but sodden carrion."

Mango
July 22nd, 2018, 10:07 AM
The she-cat tipped her head even further and ended up falling down on the debris she was sitting on top. Ashamed if herself she sat up quickly again and then sighed as the drops of rain started feeling. "After dinner chat? Huh, who knew that existed. If ya wanna do real good, go grab some prey to a hungry female." She had only gotten half a mouse and it was good though small. "If this rain continues the prey will be nothing but sodden carrion."
He bit his lip so hard to keep from laughing that if a cat could go flush, he would have before exhailing and nodding,” That is very true, any prey preferance?” He asked casually partially being caring also wanting to know.

Arie
July 22nd, 2018, 10:09 AM
He bit his lip so hard to keep from laughing that if a cat could go flush, he would have before exhailing and nodding,” That is very true, any prey preferance?” He asked casually partially being caring also wanting to know.

She shook her head, "Anything will do, well anything that doesn't have feathers," she nodded happily. She was surprised though that he hadn't spotted that she wasn't getting wet, her sleek fur leading the water down into the ground leaving the inner fluff to keep her warm.

Mango
July 22nd, 2018, 10:11 AM
She shook her head, "Anything will do, well anything that doesn't have feathers," she nodded happily. She was surprised though that he hadn't spotted that she wasn't getting wet, her sleek fur leading the water down into the ground leaving the inner fluff to keep her warm.
He nodded and went to fetch a good sized vole before returning. He noticed her fur wasn’t very wet, but assumed it was just luck of being a sleek cat with short fur. He meowed with a vole in his mouth,” Ish a vwole okway?” He mumbled around the vole.

Arie
July 22nd, 2018, 10:15 AM
He nodded and went to fetch a good sized vole before returning. He noticed her fur wasn’t very wet, but assumed it was just luck of being a sleek cat with short fur. He meowed with a vole in his mouth,” Ish a vwole okway?” He mumbled around the vole.

She purred, the tom had brought her food, something few did. At his drenched fur, clinging to his body, she laughed. "You honestly look like a drowned mouse? Would you prefer to go inside and stay dry or what?" The she-cat was laughing so hard she fell over again and this time she stayed down getting the laughter out of her system.

Mango
July 22nd, 2018, 10:17 AM
She purred, the tom had brought her food, something few did. At his drenched fur, clinging to his body, she laughed. "You honestly look like a drowned mouse? Would you prefer to go inside and stay dry or what?" The she-cat was laughing so hard she fell over again and this time she stayed down getting the laughter out of her system.
He shrugged,” Rain won’t kill me like a river would.” He meowed noticing how wet he was compared to her.

Charmer
July 22nd, 2018, 11:40 AM
She stopped and smiled happy to answer the queen’s question,” Prey seems to be running great. There is an over-abundance of birds, but no less land prey. One of our apprentice’s caught a phesent.” She added she was proud of how well the clan was thriving and the apprentice who caught a phesent, survival was a group effort. She flicked her tail to the side happily, still one thought crossed her mind Every cat distrusts me for as a young warrior abandoning the clan for the Dusk Syndicate. I’m older, more mature, and never would take an opportunity like that again. Or cats reacts to my scars, like they’ve never seen a scar.

"A pheasant?" Cherrydawn meowed, surprise and joy coloring her face in spite of the fog of fatigue. "This greenleaf is good indeed. Starclan is looking out for Thunderclan." It was nice to speak with another adult cat about something other than her kits. Cherrydawn hadn't known Peachrain before she left to join the Syndicate. The only reason she even knew that she had been a clancat first was from the whispers of older cats when others like her came to join after the battle at Seastones. Cherrydawn hadn't witnessed it herself. She was not even a thought in her parent's minds at the time. Of course, she was curious about the senior warrior's time among the brutes of the Syndicate, but she didn't know Peachrain well enough to ask such personal questions by any means.

Mango
July 22nd, 2018, 12:43 PM
"A pheasant?" Cherrydawn meowed, surprise and joy coloring her face in spite of the fog of fatigue. "This greenleaf is good indeed. Starclan is looking out for Thunderclan." It was nice to speak with another adult cat about something other than her kits. Cherrydawn hadn't known Peachrain before she left to join the Syndicate. The only reason she even knew that she had been a clancat first was from the whispers of older cats when others like her came to join after the battle at Seastones. Cherrydawn hadn't witnessed it herself. She was not even a thought in her parent's minds at the time. Of course, she was curious about the senior warrior's time among the brutes of the Syndicate, but she didn't know Peachrain well enough to ask such personal questions by any means.
She nodded,” Yeah. I believe it was young Redpaw...it’s hard to believe he’s a former kittypet.” She added she only knew about it because she knew Redpaw’s mentor resigned and he no longer had a mentor and she would ocassionally take him out with her apprentice.

k!ngk3s
July 22nd, 2018, 01:07 PM
Witheredkit shrugged,” How you can sleep whenever you want!”
And Swiftkit started to doze off all of a sudden.

Mango
July 22nd, 2018, 01:08 PM
And Swiftkit started to doze off all of a sudden.
Witheredkit was a bit amused,” Wow you fell asleep again.”

Fawnsong
July 22nd, 2018, 01:12 PM
{Moved to the clearing.}

Flamingrose flicked her tail before committing. "So do I, it's more enjoyable when you can talk with some cat." She admitted heading out of the warriors' den. The bright sun's rays seemed to light her flame colored pelt on fire. Though it brought warmth into the molly's body, the bright sun beaming down on camp. It was going to be a hot day indeed, but it's better then dry and dusty. Searching once more Flamingrose headed towards the fresh kill pile. " What do you want to eat Fawnsong? " The young warrior asked looking over her shoulder at the fawn hued molly behind her. It was only fair that she was the one getting the prey, she'd already caused Fawnsong so much trouble, tripping over her little bub for a tail, waking her up, then worrying her and causing her to offer her own nest. I'm not on my game today, but it feel so much better being her under the trees. The flame hued molly admitted to herself.

Fawnsong stretched her short limbs out in the sunlight, her curly pelt glowing as sun-high beaded down onto her back. Yawning, she dipped her head to the flame coloured warrior, grateful that she offered to grab them both fresh-kill.

"I would like a crow, if there is any." Fawnsong stated politely, "They are my favourite."

k!ngk3s
July 22nd, 2018, 01:12 PM
Witheredkit was a bit amused,” Wow you fell asleep again.”
Swiftkit was asleep.

Mango
July 22nd, 2018, 04:34 PM
Swiftkit was asleep.
Witheredkit shrugged and took a nap too.

_Fern_
July 22nd, 2018, 04:40 PM
Fernkit yawned and streched after a long nap. She was bored and wanted to play moss-ball, though she wasn't sure any of the other kits would be awake yet. She rolled her moss-ball toward her and started playing with herself.

k!ngk3s
July 22nd, 2018, 06:43 PM
Witheredkit shrugged and took a nap too.
Swiftkit began to lean on Witheredkit.

Mango
July 22nd, 2018, 07:39 PM
Alicewolfheart
Purplepaw walked through camp and settled down using a small stone in her maw to sharper her claws with casually. Her tabby pelt glistening in the sun while her tail swished back and forth.

Darky
July 22nd, 2018, 07:49 PM
Alicewolfheart
Purplepaw walked through camp and settled down using a small stone in her maw to sharper her claws with casually. Her tabby pelt glistening in the sun while her tail swished back and forth.
Treepaw was laying in the sun. The brown shecat heard purplepaw sharping her claws. She got up and walked over to the fellow apprentice.
"hey purple. Want to go hunting or something" She asked.

Mango
July 22nd, 2018, 08:15 PM
Swiftkit began to lean on Witheredkit.
Witheredkit leaned over and faceplanted, waking back up stretching a little.

Mango
July 22nd, 2018, 08:17 PM
Treepaw was laying in the sun. The brown shecat heard purplepaw sharping her claws. She got up and walked over to the fellow apprentice.
"hey purple. Want to go hunting or something" She asked.
She tipped her head slightly,” It’s Purplepaw.” She added I hate getting called my kittypet name ‘Purple’ how rude. She hated it even if she knew it was familiarizing and friendly calling a cat by their prefix,” Hunting is alright or battle training.” She meowed

k!ngk3s
July 22nd, 2018, 08:18 PM
Witheredkit leaned over and faceplanted, waking back up stretching a little.
Swiftkit had started to like Witheredkit.

Darky
July 22nd, 2018, 08:30 PM
( Okapi

"Sorry. We can hunt first" Treepaw said. The former windclan kit was adopted as an loner to get into Thunderclan. Her parents passed away and she ran away not wanting new ones. She was an loner for a few moons until an portal found her and she was taken in to the camp at the age of 5 moons. The shecat yawned and started to strecth out

Mango
July 22nd, 2018, 09:18 PM
( Okapi

"Sorry. We can hunt first" Treepaw said. The former windclan kit was adopted as an loner to get into Thunderclan. Her parents passed away and she ran away not wanting new ones. She was an loner for a few moons until an portal found her and she was taken in to the camp at the age of 5 moons. The shecat yawned and started to strecth out
Purplepaw let out a loud yawn. Booring. But she had to improve at hunting, so she’d hunt.

Mango
July 22nd, 2018, 09:22 PM
Swiftkit had started to like Witheredkit.
(What kind of like, like friend like or like like)
Witheredkit had deemed Swiftkit a sleepy friend.

k!ngk3s
July 22nd, 2018, 09:27 PM
(What kind of like, like friend like or like like)
Witheredkit had deemed Swiftkit a sleepy friend.
[like like] Swiftkit slept by Witheredkit.

Mango
July 22nd, 2018, 09:29 PM
[like like] Swiftkit slept by Witheredkit.
(Cute)
Witheredkit watched Swiftkit sleep not feeling like waking him.

k!ngk3s
July 22nd, 2018, 09:34 PM
(Cute)
Witheredkit watched Swiftkit sleep not feeling like waking him.
[I know right!] Swiftkit began to fall asleep by Witheredkit.

Mango
July 22nd, 2018, 10:07 PM
[I know right!] Swiftkit began to fall asleep by Witheredkit.
Witherkit got bored and started gently battering his tail to pass the time.

k!ngk3s
July 22nd, 2018, 10:17 PM
Witherkit got bored and started gently battering his tail to pass the time.
Swiftkit swatted at the tail in his sleep.

Mango
July 23rd, 2018, 04:56 AM
Swiftkit swatted at the tail in his sleep.
She giggled and turned around swatting her tail into his tail.

Darky
July 23rd, 2018, 06:15 AM
Purplepaw let out a loud yawn. Booring. But she had to improve at hunting, so she’d hunt.
"Come on. I will teach you to catch rabbits. Its easy come on" Treepaw said running to a rabbit hole.
"You go to the end to the other hole" She said.

Arie
July 23rd, 2018, 06:30 AM
He shrugged,” Rain won’t kill me like a river would.” He meowed noticing how wet he was compared to her.

{Sorray late reply :3}

Ashenwing nodded, "Rivers and their disgusting riverclanners. Urgh, they disgust me so much, I can't explain it." The grey she-cat finally bowed her head and ate some of the prey, leaving a bit for the tom next to her. It filled good in her stomach and she sneezed, not knowing why. She then snorted a laugh and stood up, hoping the tom would pick up the prey or eat it himself. She pointed towards a dry space under a fallen tree and said, "I need my after dinner nap. You could need one too."

Mango
July 23rd, 2018, 06:33 AM
"Come on. I will teach you to catch rabbits. Its easy come on" Treepaw said running to a rabbit hole.
"You go to the end to the other hole" She said.
Purplepaw bit her lips rabbits are for windclanner, but she didn’t say it outloud because she didn’t want to scare they prey off. She went to the other end of the rabbit hole and stood there waiting for more instructions.

Mango
July 23rd, 2018, 06:39 AM
{Sorray late reply :3}

Ashenwing nodded, "Rivers and their disgusting riverclanners. Urgh, they disgust me so much, I can't explain it." The grey she-cat finally bowed her head and ate some of the prey, leaving a bit for the tom next to her. It filled good in her stomach and she sneezed, not knowing why. She then snorted a laugh and stood up, hoping the tom would pick up the prey or eat it himself. She pointed towards a dry space under a fallen tree and said, "I need my after dinner nap. You could need one too."
He was a bit surprised she hated Riverclan due to appearing to be a half-clanner. He shrugged,” Yeah I probably do as I wear myself out every day.” He meowed laying down, he couldn’t believe he was willing to sleep in the rain for that she-cat.

Darky
July 23rd, 2018, 07:29 AM
Purplepaw bit her lips rabbits are for windclanner, but she didn’t say it outloud because she didn’t want to scare they prey off. She went to the other end of the rabbit hole and stood there waiting for more instructions.
Treepaw had went in the rabbit hole and started scare the rabbits away. There were 4 rabbits. 2 plump and 2 were not. The 2 plump ones went out first while treepaw had killed the skinny ones.

Mango
July 23rd, 2018, 10:04 AM
Treepaw had went in the rabbit hole and started scare the rabbits away. There were 4 rabbits. 2 plump and 2 were not. The 2 plump ones went out first while treepaw had killed the skinny ones.
Purplepaw saw a the plump ones dart out of the hole she pounced on one of them killing it while the other one bounded away.

Darky
July 23rd, 2018, 10:36 AM
Purplepaw saw a the plump ones dart out of the hole she pounced on one of them killing it while the other one bounded away.
Treepaw ran after the other plump one. She came back with the 3 dead rabbits.
"that was fun"

Mango
July 23rd, 2018, 11:29 AM
Treepaw ran after the other plump one. She came back with the 3 dead rabbits.
"that was fun"
Purplepaw flicked her tail,” It simply is hunting, feeding the clan.” She replied with a rabbit in her jaw.

Darky
July 23rd, 2018, 12:20 PM
Purplepaw flicked her tail,” It simply is hunting, feeding the clan.” She replied with a rabbit in her jaw.
"I meant chasing the rabbits" treepaw said. "now we need to do is drop these off and do some battle pratice"

k!ngk3s
July 23rd, 2018, 08:14 PM
She giggled and turned around swatting her tail into his tail.
Swiftkit twisted his tail around hers.

Dark
July 24th, 2018, 07:37 AM
(Redhead)
(I apologize in advance for how bad this will be)
Blizzardpaw was sitting in the clearing with a bored expression on her face. She had been an apprentice for a whole moon, but she missed how laid back and fun being a kit was. Unfortunately for her most of her friends were always busy with their apprentice duties or when they weren't, she was.

(Bump (Redhead this was Blizzard and Jagged)

North
July 24th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Oakkit (Sorry it's a little late, I was preparing and then eating dinner~)
Piercing golden eyes scanned the clearing with their usual aggression, the tomcat usual anger and viciousness ever present. His huge black frame stalked, some might say paced, about the clearing. He was looking for a way to vent - a fight. Though he didn't have the energy to actually physically fight anyone, he was sure he could find some small apprentices to scare a little with his booming voice. The tomcat growled lowly to himself, snarling lightly as he stomped slightly moreso then before. Why was he so angry? The vole he had been chasing got away from him, now he felt his ego had been damaged. Badgerleap couldn't begin to believe that such a able and powerful tom like himself had managed to let a measly vole get away. Angry was an understatement; her was more than angry, he was fuming. Not with himself, though. It was simply bad luck that had lead to the vole getting away and not due to fault of his own. The tom cat's golden gaze darted ferociously around the clearing, looking at different cats with a deep resentment for them. Badgerleap was just not the friendliest of cats, one could suppose.

Branch of Life
July 24th, 2018, 01:21 PM
Lightningpelt mistakenly walked next to Badgerleap amd she could tell he was angry so instead of offering him the mouse she caught she turned to head back to her friends so she didn’t have to deal with him.
~Northern_Lights~

North
July 24th, 2018, 01:28 PM
Oakkit
Badgerleap felt the anger rise up within him. How dare Lightningpelt stand there and mock him, the mouse she was able to catch hanging from her maw! The larger tom cat growled, his fur rising up all over his body. "What the hell Lightningpelt? Standing there rubbing that stupid mouse in my face, are you trying to tick me off?" The large tom boomed, his voice somewhat echoing around the clearing. This was usually the case with him, though; he was loud and always angry. Most cats didn't waste their time on him, not that he cared. But this she-cat had dared to mock the cocky and egocentric tomcat, adding fuel to the fire which had already been ablaze. His eyes had turned to slits as his golden eyes stared down the she-cat before him, doing his best to assert the dominance he believed he had over her. He had no regard for the equity clan life thrived on, he simply didn't care for it. To him there was a pecking order, and besides the high ranking members of the clan, he was certain he was at the top.

Branch of Life
July 24th, 2018, 01:35 PM
~Northern_Lights~

Lightningpelt dropped the mouse and meowed “I was just hoing to offer it to you.What is your problem?!Your always so angry and have such a big ego!”She yowled flexing her claws in the dirt.Badgerleap always had such a big ego and was so angry so someone ought to tell him that they were all equal fighting for the same cause.Sometimes she wondered if he thought he was Passionstar.

North
July 24th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Oakkit
"My ego is perfectly suited for me; a warrior who can actually contribute to the clan!" The tomcat rebutted, staring down the ferocious little she-cat with sheer hatred in his eyes - he couldn't allow a cat lower than him to talk down to him like she was. "Why don't you just shut it and move along?" He suggested, a devilish smirk taking over his features as he tried his best to intimidate the she-cat. A few cats were looking, though not with great interest, at the seen unfolding before them. Badgerleap was one entertaining cat in many regards, as his arguments were simply so unjustified and uncalculated one couldn't help but laugh.

Arie
July 24th, 2018, 02:57 PM
He was a bit surprised she hated Riverclan due to appearing to be a half-clanner. He shrugged,” Yeah I probably do as I wear myself out every day.” He meowed laying down, he couldn’t believe he was willing to sleep in the rain for that she-cat.

She shook his head and dragged him by the scruff, towards the cover in the rocks. "Hey, ya ain't sleep on rocks. Rocks hurt your body. Only stupid sleep on rocks." As they finally lay in cover she watched as the raindrops slid off her oily fur and disappeared. She pressed against the male at her side, offering him warmth from her fur.

~Breadsticks~
July 24th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Boulderstone shrugged, "I was just getting ready to go out and hunt for the clan. It's the best time of day to go do that." replied the tom. He gave his front paw a quick luck before drawing it over her ear. " What are you up to? " wondered Boulderstone.
Bluffwing nodded, "It really is, I was actually going to go hunting to, it's better than sitting in camp doing nothing really." She purred, raising an eyebrow at the tom.

Branch of Life
July 24th, 2018, 03:35 PM
Oakkit
"My ego is perfectly suited for me; a warrior who can actually contribute to the clan!" The tomcat rebutted, staring down the ferocious little she-cat with sheer hatred in his eyes - he couldn't allow a cat lower than him to talk down to him like she was. "Why don't you just shut it and move along?" He suggested, a devilish smirk taking over his features as he tried his best to intimidate the she-cat. A few cats were looking, though not with great interest, at the seen unfolding before them. Badgerleap was one entertaining cat in many regards, as his arguments were simply so unjustified and uncalculated one couldn't help but laugh.
Lightningpelt looked at him with a blank stare then said “You act like your a god when your not.You are anything but a god.You are selfish,have a huge ego thats way to big for your tiny brain,and all you do us plop your butt on the ground and expcet everyone and their mother to serve you.So why don’t you shut it and move along.”The she-cat seathed her claws ready for a fight narrowing her eyes at the tom “well?” ~Northern_Lights~

Sorry I had to go to the grocery store.

Barnabas
July 24th, 2018, 08:00 PM
Bluffwing nodded, "It really is, I was actually going to go hunting to, it's better than sitting in camp doing nothing really." She purred, raising an eyebrow at the tom.

Boulderstone nodded, "Maybe we can go together. Make a small hunting party with just the two of us." replied the tom. He held his tongue, hoping that she didn't put him down.

North
July 25th, 2018, 02:52 AM
Lightningpelt looked at him with a blank stare then said “You act like your a god when your not.You are anything but a god.You are selfish,have a huge ego thats way to big for your tiny brain,and all you do us plop your butt on the ground and expcet everyone and their mother to serve you.So why don’t you shut it and move along.”The she-cat seathed her claws ready for a fight narrowing her eyes at the tom “well?” ~Northern_Lights~

Sorry I had to go to the grocery store.
(It's alright, and I'm not going to have them fight only argue because for some reason I don't think Badgerleap would fight a she-cat, as rude as he is :D)
The tom growled at her, a low and intimidating growl laced with aggression. He could have pounced on the she-cat, he was much bigger size-wise than her, but something about attacking a she-cat went against the very, very few morals the tom had. His ears pinned back against his head, eyes narrowed to the size of slits, the tom-cat was the image of angry. His fur was raised and his tail stood high and alert, he was most certainly not afraid of the she-cat or her claws which she sheathed and unsheathed over and over again. "I'm not going to waste my breath on a she-cat like you," The tom spoke, his voice lower now and more bored of their interaction; he didn't see why he should waste his energy on this lowly she-cat. His massive form turned to walk away, perhaps to go and bother someone else.

~Breadsticks~
July 25th, 2018, 12:30 PM
Boulderstone nodded, "Maybe we can go together. Make a small hunting party with just the two of us." replied the tom. He held his tongue, hoping that she didn't put him down.
The molly blushed slightly, she'd never been hunting with just her and a tom. She liked the idea and she nodded, "That sounds fun Boulderstone." Bluffwing purred, smiling at the tom.

Branch of Life
July 25th, 2018, 12:37 PM
(It's alright, and I'm not going to have them fight only argue because for some reason I don't think Badgerleap would fight a she-cat, as rude as he is :D)
The tom growled at her, a low and intimidating growl laced with aggression. He could have pounced on the she-cat, he was much bigger size-wise than her, but something about attacking a she-cat went against the very, very few morals the tom had. His ears pinned back against his head, eyes narrowed to the size of slits, the tom-cat was the image of angry. His fur was raised and his tail stood high and alert, he was most certainly not afraid of the she-cat or her claws which she sheathed and unsheathed over and over again. "I'm not going to waste my breath on a she-cat like you," The tom spoke, his voice lower now and more bored of their interaction; he didn't see why he should waste his energy on this lowly she-cat. His massive form turned to walk away, perhaps to go and bother someone else.
“Hey!”The she-cat hissed “I’d rather you learn that she-cats are equal than like mouse-brained toms like you!” Her eyes were as thin as paper now.”But I’m sure I wouldn’t want to fight a mouse-brained tom that was lower than me.”Lightningpelt taunted Badgerleap.

ConfusedCas
July 25th, 2018, 08:15 PM
Once more, her hues lifted towards the sky and still, the appeal wasn't there. Treetiger let out a soft sigh and shrugged her shoulders. "The sky just isn't my thing I guess," she replied with a small frown, choosing to not comment about StarClan. She didn't need an argument right now or another feline trying to shove their faith onto her. It was the second more irritable thing you could do with the Bengal mix. "I prefer laying in a tree away from the dangers," she commented, biting her tongue at the choice of words she just chose to say. You idiot! Her mind scolded her. It was a strange thing to say, strange enough that she was nervous Ambercloud might actually try getting her to talk again. Treetiger couldn't talk though or Henry would have her do bad things again.

She lightened up again as she and the she-cat began to have a clearer conversation. There was nothing more disappointing then a one sided conversation which often happened to Ambercloud, it was one of the few things that could deflate her happiness, but now it seemed that she was getting somewhere with Treetiger. However, something seemed off-putting about how she said 'dangers'. Ambercloud would use the sky to escape from the way that fighting made her feel so she guessed that's what Treetiger was meaning too. "You like to climb trees? That's interesting because it's not too common for a Thunderclan cat! I prefer to stay on the ground though, a fall from that high up could really hurt. My friend wrenched her shoulder just the other day. Anyway, I'm sure you've got a better view up in a tree, I wish I could see what that would be like." Occasionally she wished that she didn't have a bobtail, that way she could experience things like being high up without the fear of losing balance.

Charmer
July 25th, 2018, 08:57 PM
She nodded,” Yeah. I believe it was young Redpaw...it’s hard to believe he’s a former kittypet.” She added she only knew about it because she knew Redpaw’s mentor resigned and he no longer had a mentor and she would ocassionally take him out with her apprentice.

“A former kittypet?” Cherrydawn repeated, surprised by Redpaw’s skill even without being clanborn. “Well it sounds like clan life is suiting him very well.” Starclan it felt good to just gossip with a clanmate. The ginger and white queen waved her tail at the warrior inviting her to lie beside her. “Would you like to share tongues while we talk?” She asked.

_Fern_
July 25th, 2018, 10:38 PM
Willowmist29
Fernkit found the mossball she kept next to her nest and flung it towards Pepperkit “play with me!” She yowled before pouncing onto her sisters tail

Willowmist29
July 26th, 2018, 02:07 AM
Heatherfur
Pepperkit squeaks before turning around and nudging Fernkit just hard enough to knock her over. “I’ll win!” Pepperkit yowled at her sister taking the moss ball.

_Fern_
July 26th, 2018, 02:11 AM
Heatherfur
Pepperkit squeaks before turning around and nudging Fernkit just hard enough to knock her over. “I’ll win!” Pepperkit yowled at her sister taking the moss ball.

“Hey!” Fernkit giggled. She sprang up and bounded toward Pepperkit, trying to leap onto her sisters back.

North
July 26th, 2018, 08:24 AM
“Hey!”The she-cat hissed “I’d rather you learn that she-cats are equal than like mouse-brained toms like you!” Her eyes were as thin as paper now.”But I’m sure I wouldn’t want to fight a mouse-brained tom that was lower than me.”Lightningpelt taunted Badgerleap.
Badgerleap resisted the urge to pounce on the she-cat there and then, her persistency beginning to really get on his nerves. An agitated sigh left the large tom's lips as he looked back at her with piercing golden eyes. His fur remained calm though, somehow managing to keep his temper in check. He growled at the she-cat, not really listening to her words as he turned away from her and walked further forward. He had vented and now he was bored of this conversation, now he found no reason to stay and argue with the annoying she-cat. (Sorry I'm really busy)

Starfall
July 27th, 2018, 02:40 AM
"Ok then ill do half of your chores tomorrow." He said
The molly looked at the other in disbelief, maw gaped, eyes wide. She wasn't expecting him to agree! Suddenly the apprentice felt a wave of guilt wash over her. "W-Well jokes on you! I'll go out into the territory with you! Tricked you again don't you feel silly?" she spat out, all of the words jumbled together, practically impossible to make out. The grey tuxedo picked herself up and shook off the extra moss. Within seconds Moonpaw had gathered herself and gave Badgerpaw a smile, blue optics flickered with amusement. Though the apprentice came at a costly price, she wasn't just going to have someone go about doing half her chores while she practically did nothing. "Anywhere specific you had in mind? Or are you going to make me pick our date spot?" she snickered, tail flicking behind her.

PebbleStream
July 27th, 2018, 06:18 AM
(Is it ok if I join with my cat Pebblekit?)

k!ngk3s
July 27th, 2018, 09:43 AM
The molly looked at the other in disbelief, maw gaped, eyes wide. She wasn't expecting him to agree! Suddenly the apprentice felt a wave of guilt wash over her. "W-Well jokes on you! I'll go out into the territory with you! Tricked you again don't you feel silly?" she spat out, all of the words jumbled together, practically impossible to make out. The grey tuxedo picked herself up and shook off the extra moss. Within seconds Moonpaw had gathered herself and gave Badgerpaw a smile, blue optics flickered with amusement. Though the apprentice came at a costly price, she wasn't just going to have someone go about doing half her chores while she practically did nothing. "Anywhere specific you had in mind? Or are you going to make me pick our date spot?" she snickered, tail flicking behind her.
"I'm bored so you can choose" Baderpaw said

SuspiciousMindz
July 27th, 2018, 10:04 AM
She lightened up again as she and the she-cat began to have a clearer conversation. There was nothing more disappointing then a one sided conversation which often happened to Ambercloud, it was one of the few things that could deflate her happiness, but now it seemed that she was getting somewhere with Treetiger. However, something seemed off-putting about how she said 'dangers'. Ambercloud would use the sky to escape from the way that fighting made her feel so she guessed that's what Treetiger was meaning too. "You like to climb trees? That's interesting because it's not too common for a Thunderclan cat! I prefer to stay on the ground though, a fall from that high up could really hurt. My friend wrenched her shoulder just the other day. Anyway, I'm sure you've got a better view up in a tree, I wish I could see what that would be like." Occasionally she wished that she didn't have a bobtail, that way she could experience things like being high up without the fear of losing balance.

"Have you tried sticking close to the branch when you're on it? Instead of crawling, you could just crouch and walk like that," she suggested, however, the she-cat wasn't familiar with the struggles of having a bobbed tail. She had no idea how hard it was to balance without a tail and that's one thing many felines take for granted. Their sight, smell, etc. Treetiger wouldn't know what to do if she went blind, she would have to stare into the eyes of Henry all the time. He ruled the dark every time she closed her eyes, but in a way, it seemed comforting. "That's unfortunate for your friend. Tree climbing isn't for everyone though," she finished, her eyes moving away from Ambercloud and towards the camp entrance as felines exited and entered.

Mango
July 27th, 2018, 11:58 AM
Heatherfur
Witheredkit padded around the nursery, she appeared to be simply making laps. She was so bored she had no idea as to what might be a better thing to do in her free time.

Mango
July 27th, 2018, 12:01 PM
"I meant chasing the rabbits" treepaw said. "now we need to do is drop these off and do some battle pratice"
Purplepaw shrugged,” Rabbits is still prey we hunted, just different prey.” That was her take on it atleast,” Alright battle training.”

Mango
July 27th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Swiftkit twisted his tail around hers.
She giggled not really old enough to get that that was a form of romance.

Mango
July 27th, 2018, 12:33 PM
She shook his head and dragged him by the scruff, towards the cover in the rocks. "Hey, ya ain't sleep on rocks. Rocks hurt your body. Only stupid sleep on rocks." As they finally lay in cover she watched as the raindrops slid off her oily fur and disappeared. She pressed against the male at her side, offering him warmth from her fur.
He purred a litttle at her warmth,” You are right.” He laughed.

Mango
July 27th, 2018, 12:41 PM
“A former kittypet?” Cherrydawn repeated, surprised by Redpaw’s skill even without being clanborn. “Well it sounds like clan life is suiting him very well.” Starclan it felt good to just gossip with a clanmate. The ginger and white queen waved her tail at the warrior inviting her to lie beside her. “Would you like to share tongues while we talk?” She asked.
Peachrain shrugged,” I’d be happy too.” She replied beginining to groom Cherrydawn knowing how lonely it got in the nursery.”

k!ngk3s
July 27th, 2018, 02:04 PM
She giggled not really old enough to get that that was a form of romance.
Swiftkit fell asleep.

Starfall
July 27th, 2018, 02:42 PM
"I'm bored so you can choose" Baderpaw said
The tuxedo tilted her head and twitched her whiskers. After a few seconds of thinking her face lit up and she let out a gasp "I heard there's a good place to climb near the Shadowclan border! Let's go check it out!" Moonpaw quipped, tail lashing behind her. Before Baderpaw could even answer she already had one foot out the entrance.

(Next post will be yours in the territory :heartbounce: or even the Sc/Rc border)

Darky
July 27th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Purplepaw shrugged,” Rabbits is still prey we hunted, just different prey.” That was her take on it atleast,” Alright battle training.”
"No claws" She joked.

_Fern_
July 27th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Heatherfur
Witheredkit padded around the nursery, she appeared to be simply making laps. She was so bored she had no idea as to what might be a better thing to do in her free time.
Fernkit spotted Witheredkit padding aimlessly around the nursery and bounded over to her. "Hey!" She squeaked "Wanna play?" Without waiting for a reply, Fernkit dashed back to her nest, grabbed her moss ball, and flung it at Witheredkit.

Willowmist29
July 27th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Pepperkit dodged Fernkit’s pounce by a mouse-length. She rolled over and swiftly took the moss ball back from Fernkit.

CheetahPelt
July 27th, 2018, 09:36 PM
Doodle

Blondestripe stretched out in the long grass, the sensitive fur between her toes prickling against the gravel of camp. She sighed and flipped over into her back, curling her paws over her chest.

Mango
July 28th, 2018, 01:12 AM
Swiftkit fell asleep.
Witheredkit took a nap.

Mango
July 28th, 2018, 01:15 AM
"No claws" She joked.
She threw a joke back,” You’ll train faster if you feel true pain.” She smiled a little.

Mango
July 28th, 2018, 01:18 AM
Fernkit spotted Witheredkit padding aimlessly around the nursery and bounded over to her. "Hey!" She squeaked "Wanna play?" Without waiting for a reply, Fernkit dashed back to her nest, grabbed her moss ball, and flung it at Witheredkit.
Witheredkit was thinking try to decide whether or not to play when she saw the mossball flying towards her she failed to duck and it hit her in the face. She picked it up and flung it at Fernkit,” This is revenge!” She squeaked playfully.

_Fern_
July 28th, 2018, 01:31 AM
Witheredkit was thinking try to decide whether or not to play when she saw the mossball flying towards her she failed to duck and it hit her in the face. She picked it up and flung it at Fernkit,” This is revenge!” She squeaked playfully.

Fernkit laughed when the mossball hit Witherdkit’s face. But she didn’t notice her fling it back at her, and it hit Fernkit in one of her bright green eyes. “Aaaahh!!” She said dramatically, “I’m blind!” She collapsed to the ground, one white paw over her eye, in a very over dramatic fashion. Fernkit couldn’t stay serious a heartbeat longer and burst into laughter.

Mango
July 28th, 2018, 02:02 AM
Fernkit laughed when the mossball hit Witherdkit’s face. But she didn’t notice her fling it back at her, and it hit Fernkit in one of her bright green eyes. “Aaaahh!!” She said dramatically, “I’m blind!” She collapsed to the ground, one white paw over her eye, in a very over dramatic fashion. Fernkit couldn’t stay serious a heartbeat longer and burst into laughter.
She was for half a second concerned, but giggled in relief.

_Fern_
July 28th, 2018, 02:04 AM
She was for half a second concerned, but giggled in relief.

Fernkit jumped up, shaking dust and scraps of moss from her pelt.

Darky
July 28th, 2018, 06:35 AM
She threw a joke back,” You’ll train faster if you feel true pain.” She smiled a little.
"A former kittypet and a former loner from windclan. Odd friendship, but the jokes are like your claws killer" treepaw joked before stopping. "to far?"

Doodle
July 28th, 2018, 06:43 AM
Doodle

Blondestripe stretched out in the long grass, the sensitive fur between her toes prickling against the gravel of camp. She sighed and flipped over into her back, curling her paws over her chest.

Maplefur padded from the warrior's den, a yawn overtaking her. She'd slept in a bit later than she would have liked, but she hadn't wasted the whole day at least. First things first, she needed to eat. The molly headed towards the fresh-kill pile, not really taking much time to pay attention to the prey and instead just randomly grabbing a meal from the top. Afterwards, she scanned the clearing, looking for a friend. The calico's eyes lit up with recognition as she caught sight of a yellow pelt and she wasted no time in going towards her friend. "Wonderful morning, Blondestripe," she greeted after sitting down next to the other molly and dropping the prey. She took the time to look at it now- she'd grabbed a black bird, which meant she'd have to pluck it. I should've looked before grabbing. With a small sigh, she began to pluck the bird. "Would you like to share this once I'm done plucking?" she asked her friend.

Mango
July 28th, 2018, 11:03 AM
Fernkit jumped up, shaking dust and scraps of moss from her pelt.
Witheredkit giglgled as she watched Fernkit remove moss from her pelt.

Mango
July 28th, 2018, 11:19 AM
"A former kittypet and a former loner from windclan. Odd friendship, but the jokes are like your claws killer" treepaw joked before stopping. "to far?"
She purred,” Nothing is too far for me.” She laughed a bidd amused.

Darky
July 28th, 2018, 11:41 AM
She purred,” Nothing is too far for me.” She laughed a bidd amused.
"okay" treepaw said.

CheetahPelt
July 28th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Maplefur padded from the warrior's den, a yawn overtaking her. She'd slept in a bit later than she would have liked, but she hadn't wasted the whole day at least. First things first, she needed to eat. The molly headed towards the fresh-kill pile, not really taking much time to pay attention to the prey and instead just randomly grabbing a meal from the top. Afterwards, she scanned the clearing, looking for a friend. The calico's eyes lit up with recognition as she caught sight of a yellow pelt and she wasted no time in going towards her friend. "Wonderful morning, Blondestripe," she greeted after sitting down next to the other molly and dropping the prey. She took the time to look at it now- she'd grabbed a black bird, which meant she'd have to pluck it. I should've looked before grabbing. With a small sigh, she began to pluck the bird. "Would you like to share this once I'm done plucking?" she asked her friend.

She rolled back over and stretched her toes. "Hey Maplefur!" She meowed, and scootched closer to her friend. The blonde she cat smiled. "Sure, I'll share it with you." She examined the bird. "I'll help you pluck too, blackbird feathers are usually pretty easy to pull." She grasped hold of a pawful of feathers and pulled, before dropping them off to the side.

Charmer
July 28th, 2018, 12:59 PM
Peachrain shrugged,” I’d be happy too.” She replied beginining to groom Cherrydawn knowing how lonely it got in the nursery.”

Cherrydawn was about to answer but found herself silently relishing the grooming instead. She began to lick the matted fur on the older warrior's shoulder, smoothing it over the scarred skin beneath. "Cherrydawn?" A tiny voice swept over the queen's ear like a breeze. She recognized it at once and sighed. She supposed the peace was bound not to last long. "What is it Yarrowkit?" she breathed, a forced note of positivity in her tired meow.

A small black and white fluffball of a kit padded tentatively out of the nursery. His gait was slow and uncertain as he kept his eyes straight and stood on Cherrydawn's other side. The little kits eyes were blue, like his mother's, and sharp with a focus that dulled his attention to everything else. "I was looking at the moss in the den and I noticed that depending on how long the moss has been there, the color is more dull and yellowed. So far I've counted four dried pieces in our nest, six in Maplekit's nest, two in-"

"That's nice, Yarrowkit," Cherrydawn put in gently, cutting off the kit. "But I was talking to Peachrain. When you meet someone new, you should say hi first."

Yarrowkit looked at the senior warrior with wide eyes, noticing her for the first time. "Um...hi."

k!ngk3s
July 28th, 2018, 01:40 PM
Witheredkit took a nap.
Swiftkit leaned on Witheredkit.

_Fern_
July 28th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Witheredkit giglgled as she watched Fernkit remove moss from her pelt.

Fernkit suddenly leaped to Witheredkit's side. "I'll race you to..." Fernkit paused, wondering where to race to.

Dark
July 28th, 2018, 08:53 PM
RedHead
(I apologize in advance for how bad this is)
Blizzardpaw was sitting in the clearing with a bored expression on her face. She had been an apprentice for a whole moon, but she missed how laid back and fun being a kit was. Unfortunately for her most of her friends were always busy with their apprentice duties or when they weren't, she was.

RedHead
July 28th, 2018, 09:37 PM
RedHead
(I apologize in advance for how bad this is)

Tail held high in the air and shoulders relaxed, a certain silver tomcat waltzed into the clearing like he owned the place. His sharp green eyes darted across the area, looking for something he could amuse himself with. Or someone. His sparkling lime colored hues caught hold of a feline sitting in the clearing, alone. Hmm... maybe I should sharpen up my flirting skills. His récent training session with Passionstar hadn’t gone the best, so Jaggedpaw needed something to lighten his mood. And thankfully, there was a she-cat right there that could do it. Walking up to her, Jaggedpaw waved his tail in greeting. ”Hey there! Hope you’re bit waiting for anybody, because I’m going to steal you away for a while.” He meowed, a flirtatious smirk coming across his features as he sat down in front of the she-cat.

Dark
July 28th, 2018, 09:47 PM
Tail held high in the air and shoulders relaxed, a certain silver tomcat waltzed into the clearing like he owned the place. His sharp green eyes darted across the area, looking for something he could amuse himself with. Or someone. His sparkling lime colored hues caught hold of a feline sitting in the clearing, alone. Hmm... maybe I should sharpen up my flirting skills. His récent training session with Passionstar hadn’t gone the best, so Jaggedpaw needed something to lighten his mood. And thankfully, there was a she-cat right there that could do it. Walking up to her, Jaggedpaw waved his tail in greeting. ”Hey there! Hope you’re bit waiting for anybody, because I’m going to steal you away for a while.” He meowed, a flirtatious smirk coming across his features as he sat down in front of the she-cat.

At the sound of another cat's voice, the white she-cat turned towards the green-eyed tom. Blizzardpaw smiled shyly when she heard his greeting. "That's umm... very nice of you," she mewed, quite unsure of how to respond. "And I'm not waiting for anybody, kind of just sitting here since I have nothing better to do," She said with a sigh. She turned her icy blue gaze back to the tom and offered a small smile hoping he'd be able to do something about her boredom.
(Sorry, this one is short)

The Cannibal
July 28th, 2018, 10:32 PM
Duskflight
I couldn't find your last post so I'm
just improvising if that's fine with you.

Shorekit felt his paws shuffle uncomfortably. The silence that seemed to stretch out between him and daffodilkit seemed to stretch out for miles and miles and with each second he felt the gap of opportunity slowly fading out of view, that's when he quickly wrapped his tail around his timy paws and continued to examine the spot daffodil had claimed there was a shiny green bug there the other day. ' 'do you think I scared him off with my voice? Was I being to- to loud or s- something?' ' he asked softly, eyebrows knitting thoughtfully together as his eyes combed the grass for the small bug hoping desperately it would soon make an appearance any moment now.

A few times already he had feared having scared it away and deprived daffodil the chance to speak to him again and was contemplating offering to go find him, although he thought he might squish the poor thing by accident and chose agaisnt asking. Instead he continued to sway gently against the wind and examine the shreds of grass that twirled within it.

{You're fine!! Sorry about my late response however!}

While the silence for Shorekit was uncomfortable and downright terrifying, Daffodilkit seemed completely at ease as he looked around with a sunny smile, idly looking for the green bug, but not exactly worrying himself about finding it. Even if his friend didn't come by, he could still enjoy this warm sunny day with this other friendly kit by his side. However as the silence was broken by the other tom-kit's voice, the ginger and white tabby would look over with an almost dazed expression before giggling and shaking his head.
"No no, I don't think voices scare him. I was talking to him just the other day and he was just fine. Maybe he.. Has other friends he's talking to." Thought the young tom with a slight shrug, letting out a content sigh, his hind paws shuffling into a more comfortable position beneath him. Daffofilkit would be more than happy to stay here all day waiting, it wasn't like he had anything better to do, besides, he thoroughly enjoyed this. It was peaceful. And he didn't have to worry about bothering any other kit. "He might not even come today. And that's okay too." He mewed out with a smile as delicate as a flower's petal, before angling his head up towards the canopy, eyes closing as the suns dappled rays poured onto his face.

Though his head would turn down to his paws in surprise as he felt the smallest weight land on it. Turning his head, he would analyze the bug with long legs, actively known as a grasshopper, though he didn't know the name of it. This was not the bug that had been here the other day, which had been a June Bug. This was a new one. "Oh hello there little bug." There was a cheerful note in his voice as he brought his nose closer, to examine it. "My name is Daffodilkit. And this is Shorekit!" Carefully he would move his paw closer to his grey tabby friend, the bug staying surprisingly still, only its antenna's moving.

( Small bump for Celestial ^^ )

Madelaine
July 29th, 2018, 02:46 PM
. Fireleaf

Blazingstream walked into the warriors den and gave his pelt a quick shake from the heating sun. He looked around before the tom walked over to his nest and laid down.

Madelaine
July 29th, 2018, 02:53 PM
. Oakkit

Mintleaf stumbled out of the nursery. Her belly was full of kits and it sometimes was difficult for her to walk. She made her way over to the fresh kill pile and pulled out a mouse. Mintleaf sat down where she was at and began to eat.

k!ngk3s
July 29th, 2018, 03:02 PM
. Fireleaf

Blazingstream walked into the warriors den and gave his pelt a quick shake from the heating sun. He looked around before the tom walked over to his nest and laid down.
Lilyfern woke herself up and saw the tom she had a crush on.

Madelaine
July 29th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Lilyfern woke herself up and saw the tom she had a crush on.

Blazingstream looked over at Lilyfern with a friendly smile. "Hello Lilyfern. How was your day today?" He asked.

k!ngk3s
July 29th, 2018, 03:05 PM
Blazingstream looked over at Lilyfern with a friendly smile. "Hello Lilyfern. How was your day today?" He asked.
"Good how was yours?" She asked

Madelaine
July 29th, 2018, 03:06 PM
"Good how was yours?" She asked

"I would say it was pretty normal." He purred.

(Maybe they could have something)

k!ngk3s
July 29th, 2018, 03:10 PM
"I would say it was pretty normal." He purred.

(Maybe they could have something)
[like what?] Lilyfern said "Good. Well am gonna go outside want to go with me?"

Madelaine
July 29th, 2018, 03:12 PM
[like what?] Lilyfern said "Good. Well am gonna go outside want to go with me?"

(Crushes and later something bigger)

Blazingstream looked at her with a smile and a nod. "Yeah I'll go with you." He replied.

k!ngk3s
July 29th, 2018, 03:14 PM
(Crushes and later something bigger)

Blazingstream looked at her with a smile and a nod. "Yeah I'll go with you." He replied.
[k then] "Ok then lets go!" Lilyfern said.

Madelaine
July 29th, 2018, 03:16 PM
[k then] "Ok then lets go!" Lilyfern said.

Blazingstream followed behind her. He let out a small sneeze as he walked.

k!ngk3s
July 29th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Blazingstream followed behind her. He let out a small sneeze as he walked.
"Wait whats that!" She said and then a snake came out of the bushes.

Madelaine
July 29th, 2018, 03:23 PM
"Wait whats that!" She said and then a snake came out of the bushes.

Blazingstream noticed the snake and ran in from of Lilyfern. He tried to attack it but got bit instead.

k!ngk3s
July 29th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Blazingstream noticed the snake and ran in from of Lilyfern. He tried to attack it but got bit instead.
The snake bit him and ran away. "Are you ok?!" Lilyfern asked

Madelaine
July 29th, 2018, 03:35 PM
The snake bit him and ran away. "Are you ok?!" Lilyfern asked

Blazingstream lifted up his paw where he got bit. "I think so." He meowed and that was when his paw began to sting.

k!ngk3s
July 29th, 2018, 03:47 PM
Blazingstream lifted up his paw where he got bit. "I think so." He meowed and that was when his paw began to sting.
"Are you sure?!" She said

Madelaine
July 29th, 2018, 04:03 PM
"Are you sure?!" She said

"Honestly no." He admitted.

k!ngk3s
July 29th, 2018, 06:34 PM
"Honestly no." He admitted.
"Here lets get you to Cailiaflame right away!" The she-cat said

Madelaine
July 29th, 2018, 06:58 PM
"Here lets get you to Cailiaflame right away!" The she-cat said

Blazingstream shook his head. "No. Anything but that!" He yowled.

k!ngk3s
July 29th, 2018, 09:24 PM
Blazingstream shook his head. "No. Anything but that!" He yowled.
"W-why?" She asked [sorry for the late respond but a was playing DOOM on the ps4]

Pluto
July 30th, 2018, 01:03 PM
[QUOTE=Ombre Party;524587][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]
Fireleaf was asleep. (Time skip??)
(Sure)

k!ngk3s
July 30th, 2018, 01:34 PM
[QUOTE=Fireleaf;524842]
(Sure)
Fireleaf was awake. "What happened?"

Madelaine
July 30th, 2018, 02:13 PM
"W-why?" She asked [sorry for the late respond but a was playing DOOM on the ps4]

"I don't like bugging them. I don't think the snake was poisonous." He replied.

Pluto
July 30th, 2018, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE=Ombre Party;529305][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]
Fireleaf was awake. "What happened?"
Cometwish had lied by his side for most of the time he was asleep while the medicine cat had worked on him, saving his life, and then leaving to let him rest. She had been restless and was just finishing a vole brought by Flashfeet. "Greentail tried to kill you, Caliaflame saved you, and im going to help make sure your better."

k!ngk3s
July 30th, 2018, 03:08 PM
"I don't like bugging them. I don't think the snake was poisonous." He replied.
"Well.. We can keep on walking!" Lilyfern said Orca

k!ngk3s
July 30th, 2018, 03:10 PM
[QUOTE=Fireleaf;529308]
Cometwish had lied by his side for most of the time he was asleep while the medicine cat had worked on him, saving his life, and then leaving to let him rest. She had been restless and was just finishing a vole brought by Flashfeet. "Greentail tried to kill you, Caliaflame saved you, and im going to help make sure your better."
" Why Greentail? " Fireleaf asked

Pluto
July 30th, 2018, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=Ombre Party;529316][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]
" Why Greentail? " Fireleaf asked
Cometwish shrugged. "Dunno." She answered. "I just know he wont be coming back anytime soon."

k!ngk3s
July 30th, 2018, 04:32 PM
[QUOTE=Fireleaf;529330]
Cometwish shrugged. "Dunno." She answered. "I just know he wont be coming back anytime soon."
" Oh. " He said

Branch of Life
July 30th, 2018, 05:43 PM
. Oakkit

Mintleaf stumbled out of the nursery. Her belly was full of kits and it sometimes was difficult for her to walk. She made her way over to the fresh kill pile and pulled out a mouse. Mintleaf sat down where she was at and began to eat.
“Woah.Are you ok?”Lightningpelt said as she walked over to the pregnant molly. “How many do you think are in there?” The other molly asked a sorrowful look on her face. Lightningpelt didn’t have a mate so she said “I think 3 or 4.”

Madelaine
July 30th, 2018, 06:41 PM
“Woah.Are you ok?”Lightningpelt said as she walked over to the pregnant molly. “How many do you think are in there?” The other molly asked a sorrowful look on her face. Lightningpelt didn’t have a mate so she said “I think 3 or 4.”

Mintleaf looked over at Lightningpelt with a friendly smile. "Nah. I'm alright. Who knows how many kits there will be. As long as they love me I don't care how many there are." She replied, puffing out her chest to show how proud she was to be expecting.

Branch of Life
July 30th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Mintleaf looked over at Lightningpelt with a friendly smile. "Nah. I'm alright. Who knows how many kits there will be. As long as they love me I don't care how many there are." She replied, puffing out her chest to show how proud she was to be expecting.
Lightningpelts eyes lit up she LOVED kits and she was so happy that Mintleaf was expecting.” Mintleaf what if they turn out like Storm?” (Storm is my loner OC who is terrible.) Tears filled her pale brown eyes she loved the tom but he was a loner now and it was against The Warrior Code. She looked to Mintleaf “Do you think that they’ll hate me?” Panic filled her mind she got up and paced. She knew she was having a painc attack but didn’t want to admit it.

Pluto
July 30th, 2018, 07:58 PM
[QUOTE=Ombre Party;529333][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]
" Oh. " He said
Cometwish shrugged. "Hungry?" She asked, showing a him a sparrow.

pomegranate
July 31st, 2018, 10:59 AM
Bubbledrop entered the clearing, her mottled calico pelt rippling as she strode in, plucked a plump squirrel up from the kill pile, and surveyed camp.
It was a rather easy-going morning, so she carefully sat down at the edge of camp to eat her fresh kill.

{I’m bored, so OPEN}

k!ngk3s
July 31st, 2018, 12:36 PM
[QUOTE=Fireleaf;529350]
Cometwish shrugged. "Hungry?" She asked, showing a him a sparrow.
"No I'm good but thanks" Firelewf said

Pluto
July 31st, 2018, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=Ombre Party;529403][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]
"No I'm good but thanks" Firelewf said
"No problem." Cometwish shrugged getting up. Stretching, she added, "Well, its best I go so you can rest some more. We need you to get better as soon as possible." She told him, moving towards the entrance.

{End Rp?}

k!ngk3s
July 31st, 2018, 01:33 PM
[QUOTE=Fireleaf;529557]
"No problem." Cometwish shrugged getting up. Stretching, she added, "Well, its best I go so you can rest some more. We need you to get better as soon as possible." She told him, moving towards the entrance.

{End Rp?}

(Sure it was a good rp) Fireleaf rose and followed her.

Pluto
July 31st, 2018, 01:34 PM
[QUOTE=Ombre Party;529560][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]
(Sure it was a good rp) Fireleaf rose and followed her.
(Yeah it was :D)

Madelaine
July 31st, 2018, 03:09 PM
Lightningpelts eyes lit up she LOVED kits and she was so happy that Mintleaf was expecting.” Mintleaf what if they turn out like Storm?” (Storm is my loner OC who is terrible.) Tears filled her pale brown eyes she loved the tom but he was a loner now and it was against The Warrior Code. She looked to Mintleaf “Do you think that they’ll hate me?” Panic filled her mind she got up and paced. She knew she was having a painc attack but didn’t want to admit it.

Mintleaf looked at her a little confused. "Who's Storm? Is he your mate?" She asked. The Molly didn't care if any cat chose somebody outside the clans to be their mate. "If he is I promise I won't tell a single soul." Added Mintleaf. She was the kind of cat that would be loyal to any cat that was willing to talk to her.

Branch of Life
July 31st, 2018, 03:27 PM
Mintleaf looked at her a little confused. "Who's Storm? Is he your mate?" She asked. The Molly didn't care if any cat chose somebody outside the clans to be their mate. "If he is I promise I won't tell a single soul." Added Mintleaf. She was the kind of cat that would be loyal to any cat that was willing to talk to her.
“Well we used to but tgen he left to become a loner but yes.” She said in a hushed voice. You shouldn’t miss him he left your clan mouse-brain She missed Storm but she could sometimes see him at gatherings were she would get up to talk to him. “I miss him.” She said whimpering a little. Storm was her best friend and mate. Her eyes started to water as she thought of him.

k!ngk3s
July 31st, 2018, 04:27 PM
[QUOTE=Fireleaf;529574]
(Yeah it was :D)
[im takeing a nap]

lone
July 31st, 2018, 05:14 PM
Jaggedpaw shrugged, nodding. “Okay Cals, I see where you’re coming from.” He truly did. If he took any other cat’s opinions and suggestions into account, besides his mother’s, if it was Caliapw’s. He respected her as a cat, and her opinons. He also gladly appreciated suggestions she gave him, they had helped him a lot actually. “But it takes longer to break a bad habit then make one.” He purred, shrugging his shoulders a little. He didn’t want to outrightly day that he’d stop giving everyone nicknames, because it was just a big part of what he did. But maybe he could cut back on it.

When she “insulted” him, Jaggedpaw let out an astonished gasp. “Cals! Those are such harsh words! I didn’t even know you had that in you!” He looked at her with wide, though teasing, lime green eyes. Of course he knew Calipaw had it in her. She was his best friend, and, to be frank, quite tough. Jaggedpaw always believed that if she were a warrior, she’d probavly beat him in any battle practice. But that also might have something to do with the fact that Jaggedpaw likes to go easy when fighting mollies. He saw it as disrespectful to fight them. At least without their consent.

Close-calls. Jaggedpaw didn’t want to imagine what that would be like. To be the cat experiencing that, and to be the medicine cat herself. He figured she meant close calls as in cats almost dying, and Jaggedpaw didn’t want to think about that. The only cat close to him that he’s had die was his father. And he didn’t really know him, so the loss wasn’t too bad, too impactful for him. Especially since he was only 3 moons old, just starting to understand things. Jaggedpaw nodded his head a little, trying to pull images out of his mind of cats slowly dying. He didn’t take death well. Or blood for that matter. He froze at the sight of it, panicked.
”Wait.” He turned his gaze to Caliapaw again, just registering the second sentence of what she had said. “Who’s this cat giving you trouble? I can deal with them if you want.” A toothy smirked formed on his face, flicking his tail as he waited for Caliapaw’s response.

The medicine cat rolled her eyes, nudging Jaggedpaw harder than necessary as she did so. ”Shut up, you’re the worst!” The words were more teasing than harsh, but she gave him a pointed glare as she told him to “shut up”. Sometimes he tended to overdo things, and Caliaflame didn’t like the way that he acted around her sometimes. Most of the time, however, they were the best of friends. He’d been so young when they’d first become friends, and part of her was surprised that they’d managed to make it this far. She wouldn’t have seen herself becoming friends with someone like this now, but since they were already together… I guess I’m stuck with you forever. The she cat snorted upon thinking the words, but she didn’t say anything out loud.

”I’m perfectly capable of dealing with her myself, thanks.” Caliaflame hadn’t meant for those words to come out so sharply. She liked fighting her own battles, she wasn’t a huge fan of someone trying to step in and fight them for her… and even though she hadn’t meant to hurt Jaggedpaw’s feelings, she was afraid she might’ve come off a little rough. Especially since he’d probably been kidding in the first place. Her stance softening just a little, Caliaflame sighed and forced herself to make gentler eye contact with her friend. ”Sorry. I mean, you’re welcome to try, but I’m pretty sure she’d send you running aaaallll the way back to me to fix you up. And, let’s be honest, you would not want me in charge of your healing after something like that.”

A wicked grin spread over Caliaflame’s face as she eyed Jaggedpaw pointedly, glancing over the tom’s smaller frame. She might’ve been small for a she cat (it was in her blood, really) but at least her friend was smaller than she was. Barely, but at least for now, she was bigger than him. ”Speaking of healing, you’ve been fine lately, right? No sickness or anything, nothing I need to fix up?” Caliaflame was a little more protective over the younger tom then she would have been with most clanmates. Despite the fact she had quite a few siblings, Jaggedpaw was like a younger brother to her, and she treated him… pretty much how she would treat a younger brother. It felt like she spent a lot of time worrying about him, maybe a little more than she needed to, but she couldn’t help it. It was her job to care for her clanmates, and Jaggedpaw was, after all… one of them.

A proud, almost smug look was permanently etched into the features of Vixenpaw. She sat with her paws directly under her, her chest puffed out just the smallest bit. She knew that her facade as “Oriolepaw” was disappearing, but at this point, she didn’t care. She had fooled as many cats as she possibly could for as long as she possibly could, and even if she lost all the friends she had, it wouldn’t matter. Vixenpaw didn’t really need friends, anyways. She just needed a few good, loyal cats, who would listen to her. She’d liked Quietpaw quite a bit… the few times that she’d met him. He would be easy enough to trick into following her, and even if he wasn’t, would it really matter that much? Surely Vixenpaw would be able to manage without him. Even though he would make an excellent companion. He was pretty smart, seemed loyal enough to ThunderClan, but he probably wouldn’t tell on her. She actually wasn’t sure about that last part.

Stretching out, the apprentice rolled over on her side, her head twisted just above her shoulder so that she was looking at the world almost upside-down. Everything looked so strange from this position, and she was pretty sure that by the time she was finished, the world would seem pretty upside-down to everyone else as well. In Vixenpaw’s mind, she would make an excellent deputy. She wouldn’t have to be in charge of everyone, but she was still able to have quite a few followers and make use of herself. Of course, Passionstar would never appoint an apprentice as deputy… but if something were to happen to the new deputy, perhaps when she was a warrior, he would make a better choice. Of course, Vixenpaw herself wasn’t stupid enough to get involved in something like that. She knew it was a bad idea to do her own dirty work, which was why she needed good cats following her now. Perhaps, at some point in the future, there would come a time when she wouldn’t have to go looking for them… but at the moment, it seemed Vixenpaw was alone, left to find a way to carry out a plan herself. If little Quietpaw would join, things might go much, much quicker. That was, if she could change his mind about her, first.
Cosmo

Cosmo
August 1st, 2018, 08:38 AM
A proud, almost smug look was permanently etched into the features of Vixenpaw. She sat with her paws directly under her, her chest puffed out just the smallest bit. She knew that her facade as “Oriolepaw” was disappearing, but at this point, she didn’t care. She had fooled as many cats as she possibly could for as long as she possibly could, and even if she lost all the friends she had, it wouldn’t matter. Vixenpaw didn’t really need friends, anyways. She just needed a few good, loyal cats, who would listen to her. She’d liked Quietpaw quite a bit… the few times that she’d met him. He would be easy enough to trick into following her, and even if he wasn’t, would it really matter that much? Surely Vixenpaw would be able to manage without him. Even though he would make an excellent companion. He was pretty smart, seemed loyal enough to ThunderClan, but he probably wouldn’t tell on her. She actually wasn’t sure about that last part.

Stretching out, the apprentice rolled over on her side, her head twisted just above her shoulder so that she was looking at the world almost upside-down. Everything looked so strange from this position, and she was pretty sure that by the time she was finished, the world would seem pretty upside-down to everyone else as well. In Vixenpaw’s mind, she would make an excellent deputy. She wouldn’t have to be in charge of everyone, but she was still able to have quite a few followers and make use of herself. Of course, Passionstar would never appoint an apprentice as deputy… but if something were to happen to the new deputy, perhaps when she was a warrior, he would make a better choice. Of course, Vixenpaw herself wasn’t stupid enough to get involved in something like that. She knew it was a bad idea to do her own dirty work, which was why she needed good cats following her now. Perhaps, at some point in the future, there would come a time when she wouldn’t have to go looking for them… but at the moment, it seemed Vixenpaw was alone, left to find a way to carry out a plan herself. If little Quietpaw would join, things might go much, much quicker. That was, if she could change his mind about her, first.
Cosmo

The burly tom padded out of the apprentices den. Soon he wouldn't even be an apprentice. He had a moon-not even left to go. A small smile was etched on the toms features in a rather surprising way. He wasn't known very well in ThunderClan. He was named Quiet for a reason. He didn't talk much, and wasn't very social. It wasn't that he was a negative cat, but rather that he felt he had so little to smile about. His family was all split up, and he found that he lacked friends who could make him smile. He had, what, two or three, maybe five friends. One best friend. That was it. Most cats just didn't want to become friends with him. They hated him for his heritage. Sometimes he wondered if ThunderClan was even a good clan. He had met a WindClan cat, at the border once. She was so nice! Though he didn't try to be nice to her, they were enemy clans, she had been nice anyway. Why weren't other cats like that?

As the tom was walking, and thinking he ran into the last cat he wanted to see. Stopping right before he tripped over her, the tom took a step back. Should I act like I didn't see her? Or should I just deal with it. She's bound to talk to me either way. Them tom seething with annoyance sat down in front of the molly. "Hello, Vixenpaw," He said, annoyed that he was the first one to speak. Maybe if I had just kept walking she would have stayed away from me! While furious on the inside the tom kept himself well composed, sitting there, staring coldly at the she-cat in front of him. Quietpaw found himself to be annoyed by few cats, they were his enemies because he felt threatened by them. With Vixenpaw it was different. She annoyed him.

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
August 2nd, 2018, 07:47 PM
- Fireleaf -

SunPelt Walked Into the Clearing after a Patrol, And Sat Down Off to the Side staying out of the way of any Cat, He Groomed Some of the Dirt Off his Pelt Enjoying A Slight Brezze

k!ngk3s
August 2nd, 2018, 08:40 PM
- Fireleaf -

SunPelt Walked Into the Clearing after a Patrol, And Sat Down Off to the Side staying out of the way of any Cat, He Groomed Some of the Dirt Off his Pelt Enjoying A Slight Brezze
"H-Hey Sunpelt what's up" Leafheart said

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
August 2nd, 2018, 09:02 PM
"H-Hey Sunpelt what's up" Leafheart said

SunPelt Looked Up at LeafHeart And Diped His Head In A Hello "o-oh, Hi Leafheart, Nothing Realy Is Up, H-how about you?" He Responded A Bit Softly As he Wraps His Tail Around His Paws

k!ngk3s
August 3rd, 2018, 01:10 PM
SunPelt Looked Up at LeafHeart And Diped His Head In A Hello "o-oh, Hi Leafheart, Nothing Realy Is Up, H-how about you?" He Responded A Bit Softly As he Wraps His Tail Around His Paws
"Nothing want to go on a walk?" She said

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
August 3rd, 2018, 02:07 PM
"Nothing want to go on a walk?" She said

SunPelt Stood up Even thought he Got Off A Patrol Resently He Still Was Up For A Walk, "Sh-sher" He Replys A Bit Louder

k!ngk3s
August 3rd, 2018, 02:29 PM
SunPelt Stood up Even thought he Got Off A Patrol Resently He Still Was Up For A Walk, "Sh-sher" He Replys A Bit Louder
"Ok the lets go!" She said

Madelaine
August 3rd, 2018, 05:58 PM
"Well.. We can keep on walking!" Lilyfern said Orca

Blazingstream dipped his head and stood up, walking over to the entrance of the warriors den.

k!ngk3s
August 3rd, 2018, 06:11 PM
Blazingstream dipped his head and stood up, walking over to the entrance of the warriors den.
"Where are you going?" Lilyfern asked.

Madelaine
August 3rd, 2018, 11:13 PM
"Where are you going?" Lilyfern asked.

"Out of the warriors den. Where else?" He replied.

Madelaine
August 3rd, 2018, 11:15 PM
“Well we used to but tgen he left to become a loner but yes.” She said in a hushed voice. You shouldn’t miss him he left your clan mouse-brain She missed Storm but she could sometimes see him at gatherings were she would get up to talk to him. “I miss him.” She said whimpering a little. Storm was her best friend and mate. Her eyes started to water as she thought of him.

Mintleaf rested her tail on the other mollies back. "I shouldn't have brought it up I'm sorry." She meowed. She saw that she had upset the molly. Mintleaf shrank a little in embarrassment.

k!ngk3s
August 3rd, 2018, 11:16 PM
"Out of the warriors den. Where else?" He replied.[We are outside?]

Madelaine
August 3rd, 2018, 11:16 PM
[We are outside?]

(Huh?)

Branch of Life
August 3rd, 2018, 11:20 PM
Mintleaf rested her tail on the other mollies back. "I shouldn't have brought it up I'm sorry." She meowed. She saw that she had upset the molly. Mintleaf shrank a little in embarrassment.
“No I should be fine and not miss him.” She said fighting back tears. She missed Storm alot so instead she said “Are your kits kicking yet?” She asked to change the subject.

Madelaine
August 3rd, 2018, 11:22 PM
“No I should be fine and not miss him.” She said fighting back tears. She missed Storm alot so instead she said “Are your kits kicking yet?” She asked to change the subject.

Mintleaf nodded. "Yeah they've been kicking for a while. Every time I try to eat a mouse I can feel them. I guess they don't want me to eat muce, since any other prey is alright." joked the queen, trying to cheer the other cat up.

Branch of Life
August 3rd, 2018, 11:27 PM
Mintleaf nodded. "Yeah they've been kicking for a while. Every time I try to eat a mouse I can feel them. I guess they don't want me to eat muce, since any other prey is alright." joked the queen, trying to cheer the other cat up.

“Wow or mabye they like it the best.” She said already feeling better. She loved kits they always lightened tge mood.

Madelaine
August 3rd, 2018, 11:29 PM
“Wow or mabye they like it the best.” She said already feeling better. She loved kits they always lightened tge mood.

"That could be true too. They might like it when they are able to eat real prey." she meowed. Mintleaf was glad that the other she-cats was feeling a lot better.

RedHead
August 3rd, 2018, 11:38 PM
The Calico she-cat blinked happily at Sunscorch's response. He had missed her! Although she hadn't really thought about it till now, she had been scared that Sunscorch had forgotten about her existence. The warrior knew that she lacked friends, and she wasn't upset by that, it just meant that she was especially scared of losing the friends that she did have, especially her best friends. "No time for other things? Not even time for me?" She asked, flattening her ears against her head to make it look like she was offended and upset, but the teasing look in her green gaze made it clear that she was just joking. She didn't mind that he hadn't been able to set aside time for her. She could understand. She had had to go through the same thing. Back when they were still apprentices, they'd had to put training first and focus on becoming worthy of warrior status. Now that they had accomplished that, they could relax and enjoy time with their friends along all the other work. "Now that we're warriors and don't have to worry about apprentice duties, you have to set time aside for me," she declared with a grin and used two claws to flick his shoulder playfully. Everwalker wanted to make up for the lost time and have some fun like they used too. Maybe she could drag him along on one of her adventures someday.
"Your mentor was Featherspeckle, right?" She asked, trying to remember back to Sunscorch's apprentice ceremony. But that felt like ages ago so she quickly stopped bothering to remember and instead looked at the tom and waited for some clarification.

Everwalker couldn't help but roll her eyes as the tom put on a proud look. "Mm, sure," she snorted sarcastically, but a smile tugged at her lips. "Really?" She raised an eyebrow. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She wondered. It took her a few moments to realise that she had said those words aloud. Instead of being embarrassed that she wasn't able to keep her words to herself, she waited patiently for a response from the tom and kept herself occupied by grooming her pelt back to it's usual state after her tumble.

“Not even time for me?” Sunscorch blinked as he heard those words from Everwalker, flicking his tail a little, a sheepish smile comeing across his face. “I mean, if you’d asked me to set aside time for you then, of course I would’ve.” He purred, a genuine smile coming across his face. He’d wanted to set aside time for her, of course. He’d wanted to ask her how her training was, and tumble into her, like they always did. It was a common habit of theirs. Well, more like his, but he often got so excited when he saw her. And now, well, he was starting to figure out why that was. As she spoke again and flicked his shoulder, a smirk cane across his face. “Of course. I’ve got plenty of time for you now, honestly, I think you’ll be wanting to get rid of me soon enough!” He meowed, a teasing glint in his blue eyes. I really hope she doesn’t get rid of me though. Sunscorch blinked, surprised at his own thoughts. He knew Everwalker would never get rid of him. They were best friends! Maybe it’s because I want to be more than that... Sunscorch had never had a problem before with liking another cat, every she-cat he’d came across had liked him! Or hated him, but that wasn’t the point. He didn’t know what to do about these feelings he had that were swarming around inside of him.

The tom was so lost in his thoughts he almost missed her question. “Hmm? Oh. Yeah. Featherspeckle. My mentor. Yes.” The golden tom flicked his tail at the sentence that’s came out. Wow way to go. One word sentences, that’s how you speak now. He scolded himself, scrunching up his nose a little. At her next question, the tom widened his eyes, unsure of how to answer. Does she want it to be a good thing or a bad thing? He stood there for a moment, looking at her with wide blue eyes as he tried to figure out what to say. “Wellllllll..... that’s for me to know and you to find out.” He meowed, pitting a smirk on his maw and shaking his head at her in a teasing way. Ah ha! Saved!

[Why is he such a nerd? XD]

k!ngk3s
August 4th, 2018, 12:37 AM
(Huh?)
We were outside]

Madelaine
August 4th, 2018, 12:37 AM
We were outside]

(So you want me to make a post on the clearing now?)

k!ngk3s
August 4th, 2018, 12:38 AM
(So you want me to make a post on the clearing now?)
sures

Madelaine
August 4th, 2018, 12:39 AM
sures

Blazingstream walked out of the warriors den, his law no longer stinging from the snake bite. He looked behind him to see if she had followed him.

k!ngk3s
August 4th, 2018, 12:56 AM
Blazingstream walked out of the warriors den, his law no longer stinging from the snake bite. He looked behind him to see if she had followed him.
"Where are we going?" Lilyfern asked

Madelaine
August 4th, 2018, 02:19 AM
"Where are we going?" Lilyfern asked

Blazingstream looked at the fresh kill pile. "I'm getting something to eat." he replied.

k!ngk3s
August 4th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Blazingstream looked at the fresh kill pile. "I'm getting something to eat." he replied.
" Ok.. " Lilyfern said and sat down Orca Orca

Madelaine
August 6th, 2018, 02:09 AM
" Ok.. " Lilyfern said and sat down Orca Orca

Blazingstream grabbed a mouse out of the pile and walked back to Lilyfern.

k!ngk3s
August 6th, 2018, 02:10 AM
Blazingstream grabbed a mouse out of the pile and walked back to Lilyfern.
Lilyfern stared into his eyes and gaze likeing him more

Madelaine
August 6th, 2018, 02:17 AM
Whiteeyes awoken from her nest. She glanced a few times around the den and scented nobody there. She sat up and began to groom her fur. It had been a while since any cat ever walked in besides her mate and kits. Whiteeyes had become an elder a couple of moons ago after she had found out that she was going blind, but now she really was. The molly stood up and stumbled no I fly to the entrance to the elder a den. Whiteeyes glared out to hear a few cats sharing tongues or talking to their peers about what they did that day. "It's good to hear that some cats can still serve their clan." she meowed softly to herself. A lot of times Whiteeyes wished she could still see, but she knew that she had helped her clan long enough. She also wished that her mate would finally retire.
|| Fuzzyfeline ||

Madelaine
August 6th, 2018, 02:19 AM
Lilyfern stared into his eyes and gaze likeing him more

He sat down beside her and placed the mouse near her. "Do you want to share?" he asked with a purr.

k!ngk3s
August 6th, 2018, 02:22 AM
He sat down beside her and placed the mouse near her. "Do you want to share?" he asked with a purr.
"Sure" Lilyfern said

Madelaine
August 6th, 2018, 02:24 AM
"Sure" Lilyfern said

Blazingstream pushed it towards her letting her take the first bite.

k!ngk3s
August 6th, 2018, 02:26 AM
Blazingstream pushed it towards her letting her take the first bite.Lilyfern went ahead and ate less then half and pushed it back to Blazingstream

Madelaine
August 6th, 2018, 02:28 AM
Lilyfern went ahead and ate less then half and pushed it back to Blazingstream

Blazingstream watched as she took the first bite. When she was finished he took a small bite and swallowed it.

k!ngk3s
August 6th, 2018, 02:30 AM
Blazingstream watched as she took the first bite. When she was finished he took a small bite and swallowed it.
'So what do you want to do now?" Lilyfern asked

Fuzzy
August 6th, 2018, 11:30 AM
Whiteeyes awoken from her nest. She glanced a few times around the den and scented nobody there. She sat up and began to groom her fur. It had been a while since any cat ever walked in besides her mate and kits. Whiteeyes had become an elder a couple of moons ago after she had found out that she was going blind, but now she really was. The molly stood up and stumbled no I fly to the entrance to the elder a den. Whiteeyes glared out to hear a few cats sharing tongues or talking to their peers about what they did that day. "It's good to hear that some cats can still serve their clan." she meowed softly to herself. A lot of times Whiteeyes wished she could still see, but she knew that she had helped her clan long enough. She also wished that her mate would finally retire.
|| Fuzzyfeline ||
{X3 You accidentally posted in the Medicine Cats den.}

Minkkit laid on her side in the clearing bored out of her mind, all the warriors were busy so she couldn't ask them any questions and the queens were tired of answering her questions. Rolling over this grayish brown feline let out a sigh and stretched her leg out as far as they would reach. Just then she spotted a white shape in the entrance of the Elders den. She hadn't been there before, everyone always told her to stay away from the Elders because she'd but them. No one was here to stop her know though. Hopping up she waved her tail behind her this was it, tail high she head towards the Elders den and ducked in. "Hello." She meowed stopping in front of the white feline. Maybe she'd tell her a story or answer some questions. Like why her eyes were cloudy and who she was it if she knew why ever cat had a different colored pelt. Well she'd just have to. With this Minkkit waved her tail behind her flicking some dry leaves off the path.

Empress Of Evil
August 7th, 2018, 03:47 AM
Dawnlight smiled while swishing her tail " well atleast your alright ! " she chirped . She noticed that his ears were flattened and that he bent down making her raise her eyebrow . She blinked once he spoke again " leafbare doesn't really bother me.... It gets too hot in green-leaf at times. Don't you get tired of that? I mean leafbare is a beautiful time too . plus It gives us a break from this murderous heat. " she meowed and shook her head at the thought of it . All though she does have more fur then most cats so it does kinda make it worse but it's also useful.

The she cat yawned and licked her upper lip then looked around the area with her nose twitching almost like a rabbits . She saw others talking and sharing tongues while apprentice play fought . She looked for Ambercloud which she went on a hunting patrol with once but hurt her leg while trying to climb a tree it's fine now still a bit painful when she puts her weight on it like now but she can handle it . Her right leg started to hover off of the ground and twitched a bit when she looked back in front she noticed it and placed it down wincing tiny bit before looking back at stormstrike. She was more comfortable around Ambercloud then most even if it was the first time the two She cats met ambercloud was kind to her and she liked that . This tom seemed ok too " so ...looking forward to the next gathering ? I am! " She meowed happily . She hasn't been to one yet . But she will make sure to go to the upcoming one.

The grey tom cat nodded his agreement. He wouldn’t want to be sad. That would be….well, sad. And considering the current tensions, the warrior was especially pleased that he was doing okay. If he could be all right during these hard times, then surely he would be fine at any other time. He then shrugged to her next response. “Well, I suppose there is beauty in Leaf-bare but honestly, Leaf-bare carries death with it. Plus anyway, my fur is rather short and thin in comparison to yours,” He pointed out. “You probably have a better time in leaf-bare than most,” he continued with a smile on his maw. “While I on the other paw don’t have to worry about burning in green-leaf,” he purred.

As Dawnlight looked away to look at the clearing, Stormstrike followed her gaze until he could no longer see where she was looking from out the corner of his eye so he did some exploring of his own. The clearing was buzzing with activity as kits played and warriors conversed with each other. A gentle breeze weaved through the camp and Stormstrike could only tell this because of the way the leaves on the trees surrounding the camp moved, being encouraged by an invisible force. He closed his eyes as focused on the touch of the breeze as it coursed through it fur. He felt the strands of soft grass below his paws, picking at it with his claws. The warrior was in amazement that nature could be so soft in such hard times.
He opened his eyes slowly when the she-cat across from him spoke again. His gaze flickered as it focused on the scene in front of him. He nodded. “I admit, I’m curious to know if any of the leaders are ready to settle down for a bit of peace.” Stormstrike was looking forward to the next gathering. He knew inevitably that there would be a fight and he wanted to prevent that where possible, but he was still curious. Had there been a leader wise enough to change their mind?

Mango
August 8th, 2018, 10:10 AM
"okay" treepaw said.
Purplepaw smiled not sure what to do or say.

Mango
August 8th, 2018, 10:14 AM
Cherrydawn was about to answer but found herself silently relishing the grooming instead. She began to lick the matted fur on the older warrior's shoulder, smoothing it over the scarred skin beneath. "Cherrydawn?" A tiny voice swept over the queen's ear like a breeze. She recognized it at once and sighed. She supposed the peace was bound not to last long. "What is it Yarrowkit?" she breathed, a forced note of positivity in her tired meow.

A small black and white fluffball of a kit padded tentatively out of the nursery. His gait was slow and uncertain as he kept his eyes straight and stood on Cherrydawn's other side. The little kits eyes were blue, like his mother's, and sharp with a focus that dulled his attention to everything else. "I was looking at the moss in the den and I noticed that depending on how long the moss has been there, the color is more dull and yellowed. So far I've counted four dried pieces in our nest, six in Maplekit's nest, two in-"

"That's nice, Yarrowkit," Cherrydawn put in gently, cutting off the kit. "But I was talking to Peachrain. When you meet someone new, you should say hi first."

Yarrowkit looked at the senior warrior with wide eyes, noticing her for the first time. "Um...hi."
Peachrain knew kits decently well as she herself has raised kits, she had raised her daughter Bluekit for three moons before she died, and Orchardblossom until 3 moons when Orchardkit refused to go near her and as a result Peachrain’s sister ended up raising Orchardkit. And she adopted a kit named Bingo whom she raised. Kits made her heart hurt some, but she forced herself to turn to the kit, Yarrowkit as Cherrydawn called her,” Hi Yarrowkit. I’m Peachrain. You are right that moss changes color, did you notice that hte longer it’s been there the less soft is it? It does this because it gets dry.” She meowed wondering why she chose to educate the little kit about moss.

Mango
August 8th, 2018, 10:17 AM
Swiftkit leaned on Witheredkit.
Fernkit suddenly leaped to Witheredkit's side. "I'll race you to..." Fernkit paused, wondering where to race to.
Witheredkit purred a little at Swiftkit’s weight against her.

Witheredkit turned to Fernkit,” Okay. Where to?” She asked preparing herself to run as she wasn’t the strongest kit as her name might suggest.

k!ngk3s
August 8th, 2018, 10:54 AM

Witheredkit turned to Fernkit,” Okay. Where to?” She asked preparing herself to run as she wasn’t the strongest kit as her name might suggest.
Swiftkit was still sleeping

_Fern_
August 8th, 2018, 04:43 PM

“Hmmm....” Fernkit was thinking hard. She hadn’t opened her eyes till a few sunrises ago, so she didn’t know the camp all that well. Suddenly a place popped into her mind. “Maybe... the Highpeak!” She shot out of the nursery, pausing to let Witheredkit begin running.

Madelaine
August 9th, 2018, 01:00 AM
'So what do you want to do now?" Lilyfern asked

"Are you open for hunting or going for a walk?" he asked.

Madelaine
August 9th, 2018, 01:05 AM
{X3 You accidentally posted in the Medicine Cats den.}

Minkkit laid on her side in the clearing bored out of her mind, all the warriors were busy so she couldn't ask them any questions and the queens were tired of answering her questions. Rolling over this grayish brown feline let out a sigh and stretched her leg out as far as they would reach. Just then she spotted a white shape in the entrance of the Elders den. She hadn't been there before, everyone always told her to stay away from the Elders because she'd but them. No one was here to stop her know though. Hopping up she waved her tail behind her this was it, tail high she head towards the Elders den and ducked in. "Hello." She meowed stopping in front of the white feline. Maybe she'd tell her a story or answer some questions. Like why her eyes were cloudy and who she was it if she knew why ever cat had a different colored pelt. Well she'd just have to. With this Minkkit waved her tail behind her flicking some dry leaves off the path.

Whiteeyes's blind eyes gazed over at the entrance as the kit by the name of Minkkit walked in. She let out a purr as she was glad that somebody came into the den. " well hi there sweetheart. It's good to hear a young kit walk into the elders den. " she meowed. The elder stood up and padded blindly over to Minkkit.

k!ngk3s
August 9th, 2018, 01:11 AM
"Are you open for hunting or going for a walk?" he asked."Im ok with a walk" Lilyfern said

Charmer
August 9th, 2018, 09:01 PM
Peachrain knew kits decently well as she herself has raised kits, she had raised her daughter Bluekit for three moons before she died, and Orchardblossom until 3 moons when Orchardkit refused to go near her and as a result Peachrain’s sister ended up raising Orchardkit. And she adopted a kit named Bingo whom she raised. Kits made her heart hurt some, but she forced herself to turn to the kit, Yarrowkit as Cherrydawn called her,” Hi Yarrowkit. I’m Peachrain. You are right that moss changes color, did you notice that hte longer it’s been there the less soft is it? It does this because it gets dry.” She meowed wondering why she chose to educate the little kit about moss.

Cherrydawn looked up at the warrior with an apologetic look as the little black and white tom bounced up to the warrior. "Yes!" he said triumphantly. "and it's the same with the grass that grows just outside the nursery what it hasn't rained or when the morning is too hot and the water on the ground dries too fast.

"That's called dew, Yarrowkit." Cherrydawn corrected with a shake of her head. "Sorry. He is very curious and in the space inside the nursery, there's not a lot for him to do. and I suppose he must be fond of plants."

as the shecat spoke, Yarrowkit was busily looking the strange, big cat up and down. "Eight... nine... you have a lot of those pink marks on you where there's no fur."

Cherrydawn nearly swallowed her tongue. "Yarrowkit!" aghast, she reached out a paw and caught the young tom by his tail to pull him back toward her. "We don't make comments like that about other cats! It's rude!" With a look of abject horror in her gaze meowed, "I am so sorry, Peachrain."

lone
August 10th, 2018, 11:48 AM
The burly tom padded out of the apprentices den. Soon he wouldn't even be an apprentice. He had a moon-not even left to go. A small smile was etched on the toms features in a rather surprising way. He wasn't known very well in ThunderClan. He was named Quiet for a reason. He didn't talk much, and wasn't very social. It wasn't that he was a negative cat, but rather that he felt he had so little to smile about. His family was all split up, and he found that he lacked friends who could make him smile. He had, what, two or three, maybe five friends. One best friend. That was it. Most cats just didn't want to become friends with him. They hated him for his heritage. Sometimes he wondered if ThunderClan was even a good clan. He had met a WindClan cat, at the border once. She was so nice! Though he didn't try to be nice to her, they were enemy clans, she had been nice anyway. Why weren't other cats like that?

As the tom was walking, and thinking he ran into the last cat he wanted to see. Stopping right before he tripped over her, the tom took a step back. Should I act like I didn't see her? Or should I just deal with it. She's bound to talk to me either way. Them tom seething with annoyance sat down in front of the molly. "Hello, Vixenpaw," He said, annoyed that he was the first one to speak. Maybe if I had just kept walking she would have stayed away from me! While furious on the inside the tom kept himself well composed, sitting there, staring coldly at the she-cat in front of him. Quietpaw found himself to be annoyed by few cats, they were his enemies because he felt threatened by them. With Vixenpaw it was different. She annoyed him.

A smug smile stretched across Vixenpaw’s maw. She was pleased that she’d gotten something out of him, and while it wasn’t ideal, it was certainly a start. ”Quietpaw! What a nice surprise.” There was something almost vicious about Vixenpaw’s words, her attitude, everything about her at the moment was poised and ready to act. She wasn’t going to hurt her clanmate - oh no, Vixenpaw loved her Clan! ThunderClan was her home, after all, and it wouldn’t do any good to hurt the cats she had grown up with. But there was nothing that said it was wrong to have just a little fun, was there? ”You look more grown up every time I see you. Seems like just yesterday I was lying to you about my name, doesn’t it?”

The she cat laughed it off, but she was still secretly bothered by the fact that Quietpaw had figured her out so soon. She could’ve lived for a long time as Oriolepaw, and her identity would have slowly faded away… she could’ve been a new cat, but that was an old dream at this point. She knew her attitude was bound to confuse Quietpaw, because after all… she’d never been so openly amused about her lies before. Vixenpaw just wanted a little bit of ground that she could hold onto, that she could turn into trust, that she could use for her own benefits. The problem was, Quietpaw wasn’t going to like it when he saw how whiny and bratty she could be… so Vixenpaw was going to have to figure something out, and soon, or it was going to be yet another failed plan.

Spikes
August 10th, 2018, 02:35 PM
|| catcafe ||

Mistburr padded into camp, head held high as he carried a plump squirrel in his jaws. The silver and mousy brown tabby took his prey to the fresh kill pile, adding his own fill to the clan's food supply. Licking his jaws, he sat in the clearing, long-furred tail stretched out behind him, rather than wrapped around his paws. He wasn't hungry, at least not yet, and he always took pride in supplying for the clan and not for himself when he didn't need to. Just thinking about it put a dreamy smile on Mistburr's face, his tail tip swishing idly.

He glanced at the surrounding clan cats, all going about their own business, as they should be. Nothing exceptionally bad had happened... At least not yet. Though it was a positive that things were going well, there was a part of the scarred tom that craved some sort of action. He wanted to save some cats from the jaws of death! Whisk a maiden off of her paws before a monster from the thunderpath got to her! But nowadays, there was a sense of calm in the air. All he would be needed for, at the time being, would be hunting, patrolling and protecting. He took that as it was... At least he was able to help the clan.

catcafe
August 10th, 2018, 02:55 PM
|| catcafe ||

Mistburr padded into camp, head held high as he carried a plump squirrel in his jaws. The silver and mousy brown tabby took his prey to the fresh kill pile, adding his own fill to the clan's food supply. Licking his jaws, he sat in the clearing, long-furred tail stretched out behind him, rather than wrapped around his paws. He wasn't hungry, at least not yet, and he always took pride in supplying for the clan and not for himself when he didn't need to. Just thinking about it put a dreamy smile on Mistburr's face, his tail tip swishing idly.

He glanced at the surrounding clan cats, all going about their own business, as they should be. Nothing exceptionally bad had happened... At least not yet. Though it was a positive that things were going well, there was a part of the scarred tom that craved some sort of action. He wanted to save some cats from the jaws of death! Whisk a maiden off of her paws before a monster from the thunderpath got to her! But nowadays, there was a sense of calm in the air. All he would be needed for, at the time being, would be hunting, patrolling and protecting. He took that as it was... At least he was able to help the clan.

Gingerfoot padded out of the warrior's den lazily, her maw opening up in a yawn. Pointy, yellowed teeth were revealed, showing moons of battling and hunting. Her muzzle closed shut with a bit of a snap, as she looked around the camp in search of the fresh kill pile. Well, she didn't have to exactly look for it, but she was tired, and just needed a reminded of where it was. As she looked over, her heart leaped into her throat. It was Mistburr, the handsome scared tom that Gingerfoot had been eyeing for a while now, but didn't quite have the chance to talk to.

Gingerfoot hesitantly padded over to Mistburr, a bit of a spring in her step. "Mistburr! Hi, I don't think we've talked before. The name's Gingerfoot. Would you care to share some prey? I see you've just come back from hunting, hopefully you're hungry." the she-cat chuckled. She wasn't that great of a flirter, but she tried. Mistburr was strong and independent, and Gingerfoot thought she was the same. They were compatable.

Spikes
August 10th, 2018, 03:34 PM
|| catcafe ||

Content to think by himself, Mistburr was quite surprised when he was approached by the she-cat. He whipped his head around, pale blue eyes shining as if there was a chance for action and adventure. The silvery grey tom tilted his head slightly. He'd seen this she-cat before, right? They'd never really talked before... She wasn't the kind of molly who needed saving from the clutches of a villainous cat. If anything, she was more like the rescuer than the damsel in distress, which was something Mistburr wasn't quite used to.

"Well... I think you're right. I don't remember talking to you at all!" Mistburr laughed a hearty laugh, brushing off the icebreaker as if it were just the same old conversation he had with any other familiar clan cat. He nodded once hearing her name, somewhat recognising her now. It was too bad that he didn't really know much about her, but there was always time to learn, wasn't there? The tabby tom mulled over her offer. He wasn't exactly hungry at the moment, though she did seem hopeful that he'd accept her request. Not one to turn down a fellow clan member, he eventually nodded once more in approval. "Well, I suppose I could eat something with you." He stood up, trailing towards the fresh kill pile and gesturing for her to follow.

catcafe
August 10th, 2018, 03:58 PM
|| catcafe ||

Content to think by himself, Mistburr was quite surprised when he was approached by the she-cat. He whipped his head around, pale blue eyes shining as if there was a chance for action and adventure. The silvery grey tom tilted his head slightly. He'd seen this she-cat before, right? They'd never really talked before... She wasn't the kind of molly who needed saving from the clutches of a villainous cat. If anything, she was more like the rescuer than the damsel in distress, which was something Mistburr wasn't quite used to.

"Well... I think you're right. I don't remember talking to you at all!" Mistburr laughed a hearty laugh, brushing off the icebreaker as if it were just the same old conversation he had with any other familiar clan cat. He nodded once hearing her name, somewhat recognising her now. It was too bad that he didn't really know much about her, but there was always time to learn, wasn't there? The tabby tom mulled over her offer. He wasn't exactly hungry at the moment, though she did seem hopeful that he'd accept her request. Not one to turn down a fellow clan member, he eventually nodded once more in approval. "Well, I suppose I could eat something with you." He stood up, trailing towards the fresh kill pile and gesturing for her to follow.

Gingerfoot's eyes lit up a bit as she followed the silver tom to the fresh kill pile, her pace quickening a bit. The dirt under her dark ginger, almost brown paws was cracked and dry, another reminder of the green-leaf's heat. She was lucky she didn't have a thick pelt. She couldn't imagine having to bear the heat through all that fur.

Gingerfoot lay near the tom, plucking a plump mouse from the fresh kill pile. She took a bite and tried to eat daintily. Can you even eat daintily? Who knows, but Gingerfoot was trying her best. After finishing chewing she gently nudged the mouse towards Mistburr with a slight purr. "So, what are your thoughts on the.. er, battles that have been going on? It's a little exhilarating, don't you think?" Gingerfoot chuckled, hoping it would strike a chord with the tom.

Spikes
August 10th, 2018, 05:57 PM
|| catcafe ||

Mistburr smiled at the dark ginger she-cat as she picked out their meal, and he was glad that it was only a mouse. A rather big mouse, true, but if they were sharing it would be easy enough to eat. The silver-grey tom even wondered if she'd still be hungry after their meal! He sat himself down by Gingerfoot, watching her take a bite. Ladies first, of course, and he wasn't hungry enough to need the first bite. As she nudged the mouse over, he gave a gentle purr, neck craning down as he took his own bite and nudged it back to the she-cat with his nose.

"Exhilarating? You could say that," the tom meowed with a sigh. "There's not many cats you can save in a battle... Well, besides queens, kits and elders." Even though disorganised squabble of battle was exhilarating enough for a hardened warrior, it wasn't the kind of danger and excitement he enjoyed. Battles could often feel impersonal, and in most cases instead of forming bonds through a daring rescue, you lost them in a tear between clans. WindClan must have truly hated them ever since their last battle, and Mistburr had a feeling that Passionstar still didn't want to let go of that very same fight. "I prefer faceless danger. When you fight, you know there's a soul in that cat you just hurt... But when you can save a cat from drowning, or a fall, a fire... You can actually feel good about yourself."

catcafe
August 10th, 2018, 06:11 PM
|| catcafe ||

Mistburr smiled at the dark ginger she-cat as she picked out their meal, and he was glad that it was only a mouse. A rather big mouse, true, but if they were sharing it would be easy enough to eat. The silver-grey tom even wondered if she'd still be hungry after their meal! He sat himself down by Gingerfoot, watching her take a bite. Ladies first, of course, and he wasn't hungry enough to need the first bite. As she nudged the mouse over, he gave a gentle purr, neck craning down as he took his own bite and nudged it back to the she-cat with his nose.

"Exhilarating? You could say that," the tom meowed with a sigh. "There's not many cats you can save in a battle... Well, besides queens, kits and elders." Even though disorganised squabble of battle was exhilarating enough for a hardened warrior, it wasn't the kind of danger and excitement he enjoyed. Battles could often feel impersonal, and in most cases instead of forming bonds through a daring rescue, you lost them in a tear between clans. WindClan must have truly hated them ever since their last battle, and Mistburr had a feeling that Passionstar still didn't want to let go of that very same fight. "I prefer faceless danger. When you fight, you know there's a soul in that cat you just hurt... But when you can save a cat from drowning, or a fall, a fire... You can actually feel good about yourself."

The notion of faceless danger was quite new to Gingerfoot. Of course, it's not like she hadn't been around it, but to hear it stated so plainly made her surprised. Gingerfoot prefered the rush of battle, the blood pumping in her ears, the sounds of cats yowling and running from her, but, to each their own. She nodded before taking another bite, purring at the warm and sweet flavor of the mouse.

Gingerfoot sighes and pushed the mouse back to Mistburr, letting him finish it off. "I don't know. I mean, saving cats seems pretty fun, but I prefer real battle." She looked up at the tom and purred. "Of course, that means that I don't pay attention to other things that could put me in danger." She smiled at the tom. "Maybe you could have a chance to save me one day."

Spikes
August 10th, 2018, 08:03 PM
|| catcafe ||

Her reaction was one that he didn't quite understand. He could see that she was somewhat bemused by what he'd said, but she didn't challenge it. Well, perhaps she understood. He was just surprised that she didn't instantly agree with what he said. Some cats really did enjoy the rush of battle as a part of their life, and Mistburr couldn't really blame them. As long as they were fighting for the right causes, he saw no need to challenge her beliefs. The long-furred tom finished off the mouse with a few gulps, still satisfied despite his lack of hunger in the first place. Perhaps eating just made a cat feel good on its own.

"Well, I guess I can see where you're coming from." He licked his jaws, removing sinew from between his teeth and attempting to sustain the taste of the mouse. Mistburr's ears instinctively perked as she mentioned the possibility of him rescuing her, and the tom cleared his throat as he composed himself. "Of course!- Of course. No natural danger can outwit me!" He puffed out his chest with a hearty purr, tail tip flicking in the slightest.

Mango
August 11th, 2018, 05:42 AM
CactusHeart
Bored, Dreamkit began to bat at her tail and give long and loud exhails of boredom. She knew how annoying it sounded, but never less, she kept doing it.

catcafe
August 11th, 2018, 07:47 AM
|| catcafe ||

Her reaction was one that he didn't quite understand. He could see that she was somewhat bemused by what he'd said, but she didn't challenge it. Well, perhaps she understood. He was just surprised that she didn't instantly agree with what he said. Some cats really did enjoy the rush of battle as a part of their life, and Mistburr couldn't really blame them. As long as they were fighting for the right causes, he saw no need to challenge her beliefs. The long-furred tom finished off the mouse with a few gulps, still satisfied despite his lack of hunger in the first place. Perhaps eating just made a cat feel good on its own.

"Well, I guess I can see where you're coming from." He licked his jaws, removing sinew from between his teeth and attempting to sustain the taste of the mouse. Mistburr's ears instinctively perked as she mentioned the possibility of him rescuing her, and the tom cleared his throat as he composed himself. "Of course!- Of course. No natural danger can outwit me!" He puffed out his chest with a hearty purr, tail tip flicking in the slightest.

Gingerfoot rolled her eyes. This cat was dramatic. But she liked it. The way he held himself, composed himself reminded her of her father. She swished her tail around to her side, kicking up dust. She felt a purr rise in her throat as she watched the tom, so confident and sure of himself.

"You're cute, y'know." Gingerfoot purred, her eyes gleaming. "I bet every she-cat would love for you to save her." For some reason, the idea of Mistburr saving other cats made her feel... dissapointed, to say the least. She wanted the tom to notice her, and only her. "Every she-cat.." she mumbled, looking at the ground.

Spikes
August 11th, 2018, 08:09 AM
|| catcafe ||

"Cute? That's not something I hear every day." The tom chuckled in the slightest, letting himself get comfortable. She wasn't exactly what he'd expected, but wasn't that a given? You couldn't always assume what a cat would be like before you actually met them, and perhaps that was why he had hangups about the battles they fought. Perhaps there was a line of clan loyalty that he strode over in order to keep his loyalty attached to other cats. He barely knew cats from the other clans, but was still aware that they functioned similarly to his own.

"I can only hope," he purred at her second statement, glancing about the camp. While he wasn't limited to rescuing mollies, they were, for the most part, his favourite group to save. There hadn't been many instances in which they'd need saving, recently, but he did what he could. Perhaps one day he'd win a pretty molly over, start a family and then his life could be complete. The silver tom was caught in a daydream once more, vacant-gazed and with a dreamy smile plastered on his face. He wasn't the best at taking social cues, the few hints Gingerfoot was providing had flown over his head. As such, he was surprised by her sudden mood change, of sorts. "What about you, Gingerfoot? Any handsome heroes to sweep you off your feet?"

catcafe
August 11th, 2018, 08:45 AM
|| catcafe ||

"Cute? That's not something I hear every day." The tom chuckled in the slightest, letting himself get comfortable. She wasn't exactly what he'd expected, but wasn't that a given? You couldn't always assume what a cat would be like before you actually met them, and perhaps that was why he had hangups about the battles they fought. Perhaps there was a line of clan loyalty that he strode over in order to keep his loyalty attached to other cats. He barely knew cats from the other clans, but was still aware that they functioned similarly to his own.

"I can only hope," he purred at her second statement, glancing about the camp. While he wasn't limited to rescuing mollies, they were, for the most part, his favourite group to save. There hadn't been many instances in which they'd need saving, recently, but he did what he could. Perhaps one day he'd win a pretty molly over, start a family and then his life could be complete. The silver tom was caught in a daydream once more, vacant-gazed and with a dreamy smile plastered on his face. He wasn't the best at taking social cues, the few hints Gingerfoot was providing had flown over his head. As such, he was surprised by her sudden mood change, of sorts. "What about you, Gingerfoot? Any handsome heroes to sweep you off your feet?"

Gingerfoot was glad that she seemed to have made the tom feel good about himself. "Well, you should hear it more often, because it's true!" she purred, the tip of her tail flicking. She licked her lips, getting the last of the mouse. She managed to savor the last sweet flavor of the mouth. Her stomach was full and content.

Gingerfoot's ears pricked up at his Mistburr's last comment. "Me? Unfortunately, no. No tom seems to want to save a she-cat like me, it seems." She sighed, her ears twisting back and flattening. Her eyes filled with emotion. "Sorry. You don't need to hear my problems, do you."

CactusHeart
August 11th, 2018, 10:20 AM
CactusHeart
Bored, Dreamkit began to bat at her tail and give long and loud exhails of boredom. She knew how annoying it sounded, but never less, she kept doing it.
FlickKit let out a squeak of excitement as he saw DreamKit. He leaped at her, grabbing her scruff and pulling her down. “Hi! What’s up?”

Spikes
August 11th, 2018, 03:01 PM
|| catcafe ||

He couldn't help but laugh at what she said. This she-cat thought he was cute? He was used to the word cute being used when you saw a kit playing with a ball of moss, or a genuine family interaction. He himself was a rather bulky, battle-scarred tom who probably came off as intimidating to cats who didn't know him, personally. It was strange to think that he could also be cute in someone's eyes, but he took it as a compliment. Perhaps he was more surprised about who had said it. From what he knew of Gingerfoot, she was a hardened warrior, unafraid of fighting for her clan. To hear her describe a grown cat as cute? It wasn't something he thought he'd hear every day.

Mistburr waited for the ginger she-cat's response to his question, grooming himself absentmindedly. He tended to do that when he was comfortable, though even he didn't understand why. He paused when she answered, though, not expecting the response she gave. The silver tabby was silent as she tried to deflect the issue, though didn't hesitate to continue on. "Hm... Maybe you're too good at avoiding danger?" It was possible. She was a trained warrior, right? Surely there'd be fewer situations that she'd need saving in. "I wouldn't worry too much, Gingerfoot. I'd save you, after all."

Tundra
August 11th, 2018, 06:01 PM
Fireleaf
~°~°~°~°~°~
Snowberry laid on her back with her eyes closed. She enjoyed the heat. The warrior lashed her tail, causing dust to fly in different directions. Feels nice. She thought to herself. I wish it rained right about now. Snowberry rolled onto her belly and sat up. She glanced around camp for a few moments, then stood and shook out her pelt. ThunderClan is nice...

k!ngk3s
August 11th, 2018, 06:06 PM
Fireleaf
~°~°~°~°~°~
Snowberry laid on her back with her eyes closed. She enjoyed the heat. The warrior lashed her tail, causing dust to fly in different directions. Feels nice. She thought to herself. I wish it rained right about now. Snowberry rolled onto her belly and sat up. She glanced around camp for a few moments, then stood and shook out her pelt. ThunderClan is nice...
Soulwing was comeing back from hunting and saw Snowberry "Hi Snowberry!" Soulwing said

catcafe
August 11th, 2018, 06:06 PM
|| catcafe ||

He couldn't help but laugh at what she said. This she-cat thought he was cute? He was used to the word cute being used when you saw a kit playing with a ball of moss, or a genuine family interaction. He himself was a rather bulky, battle-scarred tom who probably came off as intimidating to cats who didn't know him, personally. It was strange to think that he could also be cute in someone's eyes, but he took it as a compliment. Perhaps he was more surprised about who had said it. From what he knew of Gingerfoot, she was a hardened warrior, unafraid of fighting for her clan. To hear her describe a grown cat as cute? It wasn't something he thought he'd hear every day.

Mistburr waited for the ginger she-cat's response to his question, grooming himself absentmindedly. He tended to do that when he was comfortable, though even he didn't understand why. He paused when she answered, though, not expecting the response she gave. The silver tabby was silent as she tried to deflect the issue, though didn't hesitate to continue on. "Hm... Maybe you're too good at avoiding danger?" It was possible. She was a trained warrior, right? Surely there'd be fewer situations that she'd need saving in. "I wouldn't worry too much, Gingerfoot. I'd save you, after all."
(this might be short, sorry)

Gingerfoot's ears pricked up. "Y-you? Saving me? I dunno. Maybe you should focus on she-cats who are more.. feminine. More like how they're supposed to be." Gingerfoot rest her head on the ground and emotion welled in her eyes. Don't cry, Gingerfoot. Don't. Cry."

Spikes
August 11th, 2018, 06:18 PM
|| catcafe ||

"Why, of course! Why wouldn't I save you?" He once again wondered if he'd ever be in a situation where she'd need to be saved, possibly a natural disaster of some variety. She was too capable to need saving in battle, unless she was surrounded. Maybe that was the ticket. He could have her back in their next fight. "Well, feminine... There's more to a she-cat than being feminine," he pointed out, mulling over what she'd said in his mind. He did notice her sudden distress, but didn't want to poke and prod at her when she was vulnerable. That would be utterly unheroic.

"I'd say my mother is, well.. Somewhat feminine. It isn't what I love her for, though." Mistburr glanced towards the elder's den, wondering how she'd been doing. The white molly was quite old, but he still enjoyed visiting her. "She's blind, you know. But that's not what makes her special, either. No... She's still kicking, sightless and everything. She's a tough molly, I'll give her that," the tom purred jokingly. "...I think that's why I look up to her. Capability. It takes a lot to be capable."

Tundra
August 11th, 2018, 06:33 PM
Snowberry pricked her ears at the sound of her name. "Huh?" She looked around until she saw Soulwing. "Oh, Hello Soulwing." She puree as she walked over. The shecat stood beside him. She looked up at him with a sparkle in her eyes. "What are you up to today?"

catcafe
August 11th, 2018, 06:40 PM
|| catcafe ||

"Why, of course! Why wouldn't I save you?" He once again wondered if he'd ever be in a situation where she'd need to be saved, possibly a natural disaster of some variety. She was too capable to need saving in battle, unless she was surrounded. Maybe that was the ticket. He could have her back in their next fight. "Well, feminine... There's more to a she-cat than being feminine," he pointed out, mulling over what she'd said in his mind. He did notice her sudden distress, but didn't want to poke and prod at her when she was vulnerable. That would be utterly unheroic.

"I'd say my mother is, well.. Somewhat feminine. It isn't what I love her for, though." Mistburr glanced towards the elder's den, wondering how she'd been doing. The white molly was quite old, but he still enjoyed visiting her. "She's blind, you know. But that's not what makes her special, either. No... She's still kicking, sightless and everything. She's a tough molly, I'll give her that," the tom purred jokingly. "...I think that's why I look up to her. Capability. It takes a lot to be capable."

Gingerfoot purred a bit, gaining a new kind of respect for the tom. "Capable, huh? Yeah, I suppose it is quite difficult." Gingerfoot found herself staring into the tom's eyes for a moment, before glancing away at the ground. "You have a funny way of making cats feel happy, Mistburr. I'm not sure how you do it." She purred, glancing behind her and smiling.

Gingerfoot felt herself growing comfortable with the tom, more comfortable than she thought she would be. She felt her face growing warm. Great StarClan, you're getting a crush on him. She turned back to Mistburr, admiring his eyes again. "Sorry. I'm being weird, aren't I?"

Spikes
August 11th, 2018, 07:33 PM
|| catcafe ||

"It's always good to be capable, though. Makes my job a lot easier." Mistburr smiled, though he knew he enjoyed what he did. It always felt good to rescue someone from harm, but in order for that to happen, they had to be in harm's way. It was conflicting for him to want to save others, yet also want them to be in danger in the first place. The scarred tom simply gave Gingerfoot a warm smile as she stared, though he didn't question it. He was glad that she was feeling a bit better, though. "Oh? Well, I'm not sure either... Maybe it's just part of my heroism." Rescuing people from sadness? Maybe that was a thing. He was glad he could do it, though.

Mistburr watched the ginger molly's gaze drift about, from him, to somewhere else and back to him again. He gave her a bemused look, head tilted slightly. "Weird? Maybe. You make that sound like a bad thing!" If anything, being weird just made you more interesting, at least in his eyes. He wasn't exactly an average clan cat, so he knew the concept of being tagged as weird. It hadn't done much to hurt him, though, it just made him feel special.

Cosmo
August 12th, 2018, 09:14 AM
A smug smile stretched across Vixenpaw’s maw. She was pleased that she’d gotten something out of him, and while it wasn’t ideal, it was certainly a start. ”Quietpaw! What a nice surprise.” There was something almost vicious about Vixenpaw’s words, her attitude, everything about her at the moment was poised and ready to act. She wasn’t going to hurt her clanmate - oh no, Vixenpaw loved her Clan! ThunderClan was her home, after all, and it wouldn’t do any good to hurt the cats she had grown up with. But there was nothing that said it was wrong to have just a little fun, was there? ”You look more grown up every time I see you. Seems like just yesterday I was lying to you about my name, doesn’t it?”

The she cat laughed it off, but she was still secretly bothered by the fact that Quietpaw had figured her out so soon. She could’ve lived for a long time as Oriolepaw, and her identity would have slowly faded away… she could’ve been a new cat, but that was an old dream at this point. She knew her attitude was bound to confuse Quietpaw, because after all… she’d never been so openly amused about her lies before. Vixenpaw just wanted a little bit of ground that she could hold onto, that she could turn into trust, that she could use for her own benefits. The problem was, Quietpaw wasn’t going to like it when he saw how whiny and bratty she could be… so Vixenpaw was going to have to figure something out, and soon, or it was going to be yet another failed plan.

Nice, sure. The tom thought with a role of his eyes. This molly was sure to think of him as anything but a nice surprise. She was probably hating herself for even being near him as she spoke. If he was less annoyed he might have noticed the vicious note in the molly's voice, the way she seemed so ready to act. Too ready to act. The tom's eyes narrowed when she spoke again. She was being very open about the fact she had lied, not even justifying her action. It made Quietpaw feel uncomfortable. "That's in the past," The tom said stiffly. "So, how are you?"

The tom hoped with all his might he could turn this into a harmless little conversation that would result in one of them leaving without it seeming rude. If he could just walk away he would be very happy, however he knew that was unlikely. Quietpaw raised a paw to groom it, mostly to look away from the molly. It was a nice excuse to this but the tom knew it wouldn't last long. How come shes being so ope about her lies? The tom didn't have time to answer his own question, he knew it would seem to awkward. Placing his paw back on the ground, the tom turned his attention to the molly to wait for her to answer.

Fawnsong
August 12th, 2018, 12:06 PM
Fawnsong

Loon-nose lounged within the safety of the Thunderclan camp, a cocky grin planted upon his lips. His whiskers quivered against the quaint breeze, yet the rest of him was mainly unmoving. His eyes were wide open, chin caressed by his forelimbs, whilst his hind appendages were simply hauled up underneath him. Almost everything about the tom screamed laziness and sloppiness, especially the expression woven onto his face. Boredom had simply latched on to him far too early in the day, which lead to his current position. Loon-nose had no purpose. He had nothing to do, and most of the cats he associated with were already busying themselves with something else; that wasn't him. He wouldn't deny the fact that he was hard to cope with; it was actually one of the first things that he told felines when he first met them. 'Hey, some people find me a little too much to handle, so I don't mind if you feel the same,' was basically his go to greeting. It usually worked too, judging by the amount of upturned smiles and knotted brows that responded back.

Cloverfeather emerged from the Warriors den, stretching sleepy muscles in the sunlight. Her soft, curly pelt rippled with the lean muscle hidden beneath. Yawning, she plopped onto the dusty earth, rolling around the edge of the clearing. Blinking lazily, she spotted the tom, giving her shoulder a nervous lick, Cloverfeather realized she was not the only cat in the clearing.

k!ngk3s
August 12th, 2018, 12:54 PM
Snowberry pricked her ears at the sound of her name. "Huh?" She looked around until she saw Soulwing. "Oh, Hello Soulwing." She puree as she walked over. The shecat stood beside him. She looked up at him with a sparkle in her eyes. "What are you up to today?"
[would you be kind and mention me?] "Not much you?'

Tundra
August 12th, 2018, 01:12 PM
Fireleaf
Huh, I quoted you... Okay.
~°~°~
Snowberry looked at the sky as she flicked an ear. "Nothing much," she sighed. "Do you want to do something?" She purred.

k!ngk3s
August 12th, 2018, 01:20 PM
Fireleaf
Huh, I quoted you... Okay.
~°~°~
Snowberry looked at the sky as she flicked an ear. "Nothing much," she sighed. "Do you want to do something?" She purred.
"Could we go on a walk?" Soulwing asked [no you didnt quote it...]

Tundra
August 12th, 2018, 02:18 PM
Idk...
~°~°~
"Sure!" She mewed as she jumped to her paws. "Where are... Where are we gonna go?"

Dovekit12
August 12th, 2018, 03:12 PM
Whitebird walked out of the warriors den and glanced at the fresh kill pile. She noticed it looked fairly full and decided to go hunting later. She walked over to a sunny patch and sat down and started grooming herself.
Fireleaf

Hazelfish
August 12th, 2018, 03:58 PM
Hazelfish walked into the clearing looked for the fresh kill pile. He walked to the fresh kill pile and set down the prey that he had clamped in his mouth.

Hazelfish
August 12th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Hazelfish walks into the medicine den

k!ngk3s
August 12th, 2018, 08:07 PM
Whitebird walked out of the warriors den and glanced at the fresh kill pile. She noticed it looked fairly full and decided to go hunting later. She walked over to a sunny patch and sat down and started grooming herself.
Fireleaf
[i think you have the wrong person]

catcafe
August 14th, 2018, 09:50 AM
|| catcafe ||

"It's always good to be capable, though. Makes my job a lot easier." Mistburr smiled, though he knew he enjoyed what he did. It always felt good to rescue someone from harm, but in order for that to happen, they had to be in harm's way. It was conflicting for him to want to save others, yet also want them to be in danger in the first place. The scarred tom simply gave Gingerfoot a warm smile as she stared, though he didn't question it. He was glad that she was feeling a bit better, though. "Oh? Well, I'm not sure either... Maybe it's just part of my heroism." Rescuing people from sadness? Maybe that was a thing. He was glad he could do it, though.

Mistburr watched the ginger molly's gaze drift about, from him, to somewhere else and back to him again. He gave her a bemused look, head tilted slightly. "Weird? Maybe. You make that sound like a bad thing!" If anything, being weird just made you more interesting, at least in his eyes. He wasn't exactly an average clan cat, so he knew the concept of being tagged as weird. It hadn't done much to hurt him, though, it just made him feel special.

Gingerfoot purred, looking at the tom with warm, soft eyes. "Thanks for sharing prey with me. It was nice talking to you." She stood up, stretching her front legs in front of her, her jaws opening up in a yawn. "I'll see you around, okay? Maybe we could go on a walk or something sometime." She turned around, brushing her tail underneath his jaw before taking it away and walking towards the exit of camp.

Spikes
August 14th, 2018, 02:49 PM
|| catcafe ||

The silver tom smiled at what seemed to be her parting words, still rather curious about the ginger molly. She was in the same clan, so it wasn't as if they'd never meet again. Mistburr purred back at her, nodding. "It was nothing. I'll take you up on that offer soon." He wondered how the walk would be. It had been a while since he had talked so calmly with another cat, and there was something comforting about it. Though he preferred the sting of danger, sometimes it was nice to just sit back and have a conversation with a new friend.

Watching the molly pad away, he called out a final farewell. "See you soon, Gingerfoot!" Preferably sooner than later. The tom purred to himself before curling up in the sunshine, soaking the warmth into his long, silvery fur.

wren
August 16th, 2018, 06:40 PM
A large slender tom slipped out of the warriors den his tail flicking behind him as a breeze tickled his whiskers. The tom let out a deep soft sigh before padding towards the freshkill, his eyes hollow with exhaustion

Mottledcrow
August 16th, 2018, 10:48 PM
Sauntering out amid the clearing with a cocksure expression contorted upon her face, Hazelpaw allots her broadened gaze to flit about, sizing up as many of her clanmates as she can observe. With a flicker of the molly's tail, a jovial smirk teases her lips. I could take them all on, easy! Taunts her juvenile mind. Her haunches resting, a grand purr rumbles the entirety of her lithe throat. Of course she could; Hazelpaw was the best.

Fuzzy
August 16th, 2018, 10:59 PM
@Fuzzy Feline
Pinkpaw lay in camp, trying to figure out what to do. Her mentor was sick and had temporarily moved in with Caliaflame. She was kinda bored at the reality that she didn’t have anyone to train with or anything to do besides apprentice duties, but what could she do. She stood up and grabbed a sparrow from the fresh kill pile and began to eat it.
{Eek I didn't get your mention, looks like my name was ado-corrected.}

Icepaw stretched her limbs as her snow white pelt took in the bright sun. She was bored, her mentor wasn't here none of her friends were free and it appeared there was not one member of her family in sight. Not even Ashpaw or Lightningflash. She thought flicking her tail tip in displeasure. Duel hued eyes scanned the clearing once more looking for someone to interact with, there has to be at least one of her Clanmates that was free. Finally she spotted a she-cat eating a sparrow. I've not talked to her before. Pinkpaw was it? I think she's a former kittypet. The frosty feline mused as she began to head over gabbing a small squirrel on her way over. "Mind if I join you?" She asked sitting down before the older apprentice had a chance to respond.

Fawnsong stretched her short limbs out in the sunlight, her curly pelt glowing as sun-high beaded down onto her back. Yawning, she dipped her head to the flame colored warrior, grateful that she offered to grab them both fresh-kill.

"I would like a crow, if there is any." Fawnsong stated politely, "They are my favourite."
{My apologies for the late response.}

At Fawnsong's request the flaming feline smiled and headed off towards the fresh kill pile her giant coming out in more of a scamper. Once at the jeep of prey Flamingrose nodded though it till she spotted the black bird her new acquaintance had asked for. It was the last she could do the young molly kept telling herself, she had woken her up by clumsily tripping over her. It was embarrassing to admit but true. Grabbing a mouse for herself the ginger molly headed back over to her denmate. "Here you go, a nice crow." She exclaimed placing the bird in front of the fawn hued feline. With that she sat down rapping her tail neatly around her paws. Her green eyes scanned the clearing as the wind ruffled the branches over head. "Nice day." The molly commented before taking a bite of her mouse.

Spikes
August 17th, 2018, 03:21 PM
|| Mottledcrow ||

It hadn't been too long since his talk with Gingerfoot, though he still wished he had something to do. Things were still as calm as ever, and still, that was a good thing. He'd have to get used to the fact that it was better to be bored than in danger, even if taking risks was only secondary to breathing for him. No doubt, he'd charge head first into danger to save a cat in need, but who needed saving? Nobody, at least nobody who he could help. He wasn't always the best at being emotional support, but it did make him happy to see Gingerfoot smile.

The battle-scarred tom drew his tongue over his muzzle and yawned, wondering if he should go on another hunt. He'd just gone out on one, his catch too bountiful for his appetite and his stomach full from the meal he'd had with the ginger molly. Maybe a walk? It was something, at least. Mistburr picked himself back up, calmly padding towards the camp's entrance. Hey, maybe he'd see Gingerfoot on the way? She did go on her own walk, after all.

Mottledcrow
August 17th, 2018, 06:11 PM
|| Mottledcrow ||

It hadn't been too long since his talk with Gingerfoot, though he still wished he had something to do. Things were still as calm as ever, and still, that was a good thing. He'd have to get used to the fact that it was better to be bored than in danger, even if taking risks was only secondary to breathing for him. No doubt, he'd charge head first into danger to save a cat in need, but who needed saving? Nobody, at least nobody who he could help. He wasn't always the best at being emotional support, but it did make him happy to see Gingerfoot smile.

The battle-scarred tom drew his tongue over his muzzle and yawned, wondering if he should go on another hunt. He'd just gone out on one, his catch too bountiful for his appetite and his stomach full from the meal he'd had with the ginger molly. Maybe a walk? It was something, at least. Mistburr picked himself back up, calmly padding towards the camp's entrance. Hey, maybe he'd see Gingerfoot on the way? She did go on her own walk, after all.

[[Apologies for the late reply!!]]

--

As the robust tom commenced his trot towards the camp's exit, a cocksure apprentice, with little more knowledge than perhaps a mouse, had fathomed herself observing. Hazelpaw's lithe lips twitched upwards into some sort of conscious smirk. Going for a walk, was he? Perhaps she might be capable of showing him a thing or two. Ahh yes, proving herself to the clan's warriors certainly was a pastime. Today's training had been completed, of course, so it wasn't as if the apprentice had much else to do. Not that she needed training. She merely put up with it so as not to embarrass the other, less talented apprentices her age. With an insolent purr about her throat, Hazelpaw stands with an energy that is not unfamiliar to her and begins pawing her own way towards the older feline. "Are you going for a hunt?" The molly mews alongside a charismatic trill.

Moon1
August 17th, 2018, 06:12 PM
A lithe light brown tabby padded into the clearing, her vibrant xanthous gaze scanning camp for someone to talk to. She blinked, then sighed softly, her delicate white paws leading her to under a tree. She sat down, looking around. Mapleflight was bored. She sighed again, flicking her long, feathery tail against the ground in irritation.

Spikes
August 17th, 2018, 06:29 PM
( Mottledcrow | It's alright! )

Mistburr's ears pricked at the sudden call, and he turned his head to look at the smaller cat. Well, she wasn't the most familiar face, but he'd seen this young she-cat around before. It was hard to miss her, she made quite the impact whenever she made an appearance. "Hunting? If I'm lucky," he purred, continuing on his stroll. He noticed her following along, so he saw no need to stop walking. "More of a walk, I guess. Nothing wonderful, yet." He smiled, entertained by her energetic air.

"Is your mentor sending you out on one?" Though he was somewhat familiar with this feline, he didn't know her mentor... At least not personally. Well, he might, but he didn't know for sure who mentored her. With her cocky attitude, he doubted that she'd stick to the bare minimum... Perhaps she was trying to show off to him? Too bad she'd be showing off to a true hero.