PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Leucos
April 9th, 2020, 04:50 PM
like most of the time, Lionwhisker was one of the first to arrive and took his seat near the front.

Mango
April 9th, 2020, 04:51 PM
The kitten Ivory arrived she still was confused by clan life, but hearing the call arrived, ignoring the looks from the warriors scenting her kittypet smell.

teddy.
April 9th, 2020, 04:54 PM
Sweetsong woke from his lazy afternoon nap, bones aching from a hard hunt during the mornings honey-coloured light. He lifted himself up with a wide yawn, portraying the sleepiness that dripped from his body and marched forwards to sit beneath the high peak.

--

It seemed the sun-kissed warrior was just in time! He padded through the entrance of the clearing, his rounded ears giving a small twitch of interest as his blue eyes turned up to their leader, filled with curiosity for what she had to say. Every meeting was important, regardless of the news that had to be shared.

--

Blossombreeze opened her snoozey green eyes as she stood, the last the seasons coldness was starting to let the aching of her bones ease up but not just yet. She stretched herself out, a joint of two popping as she climbed out of Warriors den. Bones of an old witch or not, she was eager to participate in the gathering as a warrior and not some old, forgotten, dusty elder.

{Open!}

cmdR_Paige
Silversky emerged from the medicine den, still hobbling awkwardly.

-------

Tigerkit, a small tabby Maine coon, bounded over to the gathering of cats, a gleam of curiosity in her green eyes.

Silvershadow9
Moonkit bounded toward the Highpeak, curious on what her leader had to say.

Pluto
April 9th, 2020, 04:56 PM
Owlstorm dropped his fresh kill just in time to hear Duskstar's announcement and bounded over, tail twitching with confusion and a little bit of excitement, to hear what Duskstar had to say now.
{OPEN}

MEAT ANGELS
April 9th, 2020, 04:59 PM
Owlstorm dropped his fresh kill just in time to hear Duskstar's announcement and bounded over, tail twitching with confusion and a little bit of excitement, to hear what Duskstar had to say now.
{OPEN}

Fogwwhisper brushed beside the tom, her gaze directed onto Duskstar. "What do you think she has to say?"

Dust
April 9th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Condorkit quickly made his way to the highpeak, chest puffed out as he settled onto his rump. Surely, this would be a fun meeting! Taking a moment to glance around, Condorkit tried to recognize the other's coming to settle down as well.

Sorrow
April 9th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Breezekit got up,her blood feeling like it was on fire. She padded forward. Am I going to become an apprentice? she thought excitedly.
She took a small spot at the bottom of the Highpeak,and began to wash herself in anticipation.

dionysus
April 9th, 2020, 05:07 PM
[open]
Fleetwind padded into the clearing just in time to hear Duskstar call a meeting. Dropping the mouse that he’s brought back as explanation for his absence on the pile, the tabby tom walked over to the growing pool of cats and took a seat toward the back, fairly sure that whatever had to be say didn’t have anything to do with him. He sighed and slumped over, wishing he could just go to sleep rather than sit in the clearing and listen to news. He was too tired to do anything.

Cormorantkit hopped over to the gathering cats and sat among them. He wasn’t sure if he was supposed to be among the cats since he didn’t technically catch his own prey since he wasn’t allowed out of camp. Then again, he was around the age where he never knew if each meeting would give him a mentor and a -paw at the end of his name. The thought of being named Buckbranch’s apprentice today made him want to bounce with excitement, but he stayed sitting.

Mayflower
April 9th, 2020, 05:12 PM
[open]
Berrybreeze followed the wave of cats to the Highpeak, settling into a spot to listen to the meeting and watch the proceedings. I wonder if anything eventful will come of this meeting, he mused silently.

Katwhisperer
April 9th, 2020, 05:13 PM
Lightkit ran over to the Highpeak struggling to see over the bigger cats, curious what Duskstar has to say.

plum
April 9th, 2020, 05:14 PM
Rainywhisker slides out of the warrior's den, a yawn splitting his jaws wide open for several long moments as he bumbles his way towards the Highpeak.

Doom
April 9th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Today's the day!!!

Quailkit stood beneath the Highpeak, tail high in the air and fur puffed with excitement. She was practically squirming in place, unable to take a seat as she scanned the swarming the crowd. Who was going to be her lucky mentor? She wanted to know! She wanted to know!!

Sneakyfox55
April 9th, 2020, 05:20 PM
hxneysuckle

Ivykit bounded out of the nursery, despite the fact she technically wasn't supposed to be a part of clan meetings; her brother peeked his head out out as well.

Brightpaw padded from the entrance to camp, a finch in his jaws. Seeing there was a meeting, he quickly deposited it on the fresh-kill pile.

Ferretwatcher walked over from basking in the dim sunlight, ears pricked with curiosity.

The Cannibal
April 9th, 2020, 05:23 PM
Rootstone looks up from where she was laying, ears perking up as she hears the call for a clan meeting, she climbs up to her paws and ambles over to the gathering masses. Briefly she glances to the others before looking up at Duskstar. Hopefully she would be announcing that those Windclan scum were going back home where they belong. That would just make her day.

Wings
April 9th, 2020, 05:46 PM
(Sorry for the delay with Gloomy and Aspen!)
"You seem like you'd be a great mentor!" He smiled up at her,
tail swishing back and forth.
Salt

dino.
April 9th, 2020, 06:15 PM
[ Beau ]

Buckbranch pushed his way through the entrance of the warrior's den and out into the clearing, ears twitching at Duskstar's call. He blinked, standing frozen momentarily and feeling as if he should remember something. Then realization struck him and he hurried his way into the crowd. "Hey, there," he murmured to Cormorantkit as he settled down next to him. "You excited or what?"

Socks
April 9th, 2020, 06:19 PM
Softbriar's ear flicked, turning to look at Duskstar. They stood, stretching out their creaking bones and shaking out their fluffy fur before padding beneath the Highpeak.

Moon Lily
April 9th, 2020, 06:21 PM
RedHead

Littlewish stood up, sashaying to the entrance. Glancing outside, he screwed up his nose at the fishy smell of Riverclan. Ick. We're those the cats he would be stuck with for the rest of the journey? He could survive with most cats, but that scent was putrid. Perhaps he should be more grateful.
"Hey, thank you mister! Sorry for holding up the elder's den for so long!" He yelled, maw cracking into a smile. He flicked his tail in farewell, eyes twinkling cheerfully. Thunderclan was nice, but he could not wait to run through the tallgrass and see the other half of his clan again. Things were strange at the moment, and all he wanted was some consistent things. Dipping his head to the deputy, he padded out of the den.

Runningpaw grumbled, padding after her mentor as she looked towards the deputy. He seemed nice enough. Dipping her head in silence to the tom, she offered a rare smile. Littlewish would most likely tease her about it, but she really was grateful that Thunderclan had been kind enough to let them stay here. She wasn't sure how else they would have survived. She walked out into the open air, happy to be out of the stuffy den. They were going back home.

Mango
April 9th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Ivorykit nervously steps into the elder’s den glancing around carefully enters the den,” Excuse me,” she meowed hoping the elders were nice,” I’ve heard you guys like to tell stories to kits like me, is that true?” She asked
(OPEN)

dionysus
April 9th, 2020, 06:39 PM
[ Beau ]

Buckbranch pushed his way through the entrance of the warrior's den and out into the clearing, ears twitching at Duskstar's call. He blinked, standing frozen momentarily and feeling as if he should remember something. Then realization struck him and he hurried his way into the crowd. "Hey, there," he murmured to Cormorantkit as he settled down next to him. "You excited or what?"

(changes his name to make it less confusing with the first condorkit in TC lol)
Cormorantkit grinned up at Buckbranch as he arrived beside him and nodded, though not overly enthusiastically. “I can’t wait to be an apprentice, but I don’t think this is my ceremony,” he frowned and looked up at the highpeak, continuing, “I’m not actually six moons yet, though I’m close!”

Wolfsli123
April 9th, 2020, 06:52 PM
Cloudsound, Chillstep, Chillhop, and Spottyfly gathered together in the general edge of the clearing, murmuring to each other.

BEAR.
April 9th, 2020, 06:56 PM
Oh, a meeting? How marvelous.

Birdchatter was quick to arrive, snickering quietly to himself as he toed a pebble he'd brought with. This would be fun. "Are you ready, boi?"

[ Dipper ]

dino.
April 9th, 2020, 07:01 PM
[ Beau I figured so, haha ]

Buckbranch shrugged and turned his head to look up at the Highpeak. His tail swayed in silent thought as he spoke again. "Just because it's not your ceremony doesn't mean you can't be excited," he chuckled. "Every meeting Duskstar calls just means it's one meeting closer until it is yours." He nudged Cormorankit gently with his nose, eyes shining. "You could have fooled me! You act mature enough to be a warrior already."

Sorrow
April 9th, 2020, 07:10 PM

Buckbranch shrugged and turned his head to look up at the Highpeak. His tail swayed in silent thought as he spoke again. "Just because it's not your ceremony doesn't mean you can't be excited," he chuckled. "Every meeting Duskstar calls just means it's one meeting closer until it is yours." He nudged Cormorankit gently with his nose, eyes shining. "You could have fooled me! You act mature enough to be a warrior already."

Breezekit nudged Buckbranch. "Do you think this is a ceremony?" she asked excitedly. "If it is,I hope it's my apprentice ceremony!"

Fawn
April 9th, 2020, 07:10 PM
Cloudburst trailed after Birdchatter, a big grin on his muzzle. "Are you doing it?" he asked in a tight laugh. Leaning over, he scooped up the pebble into his paw and peered around the gathered cats. "Yeah, boi, I'm ready."

BILL.

dionysus
April 9th, 2020, 07:12 PM

Cormorantkit blinked as he thought about the merits of what Buckbranch had said. The young black and grey tom nodded and turned golden eyes back up to the warrior’s face, “you’re right! I never thought to look at it that way.” The original spark of excitement he’d fled when Duskstar called the meeting returned, though dimmer, and he smiled eagerly as they awaited the leader’s news. Buckbranch’s comparison boosted his excitement tenfold and he beamed with pride, “you really think so?” The kit puffed out his chest and sat straight as a tree trunk to try to fit what Buckbranch had said.

Sorrow
April 9th, 2020, 07:14 PM
The kitten Ivory arrived she still was confused by clan life, but hearing the call arrived, ignoring the looks from the warriors scenting her kittypet smell.
"Its okay" Breezekit mewed form beside Ivory. "Don't worry. I used to be a Loner. All the warriors still look at me funny."

Abyssopelagic
April 9th, 2020, 07:42 PM
[ Open ]

Flockhen hurtled over to her favourite spot and jumped, sliding into place to reach it before any other cat. She sat up and briefly set to fixing her fur before turning towards Duskstar, eager to listen to what their leader had to say.

tye
April 9th, 2020, 07:44 PM
Sleepypaw walked in with guilt heavy on his chest. He didn't mean to be absent in Thunderclan! "Duskstar?" he called out nervously. What if she doesn't let him back in? There's no way he can return back to his mother's side. She's a cold, aloof feline who only thinks of herself. And, rogue life is not suited for a weak cat like himself. Oh, dear..what'd he got himself into...

Mayflower
April 9th, 2020, 07:46 PM
Berrybreeze, partway through grooming himself out of boredom, perked up as Flockhen sat near him. "I wonder what this one's about," he said as he turned to her, "hopefully something interesting!"

Rainquail

Mango
April 9th, 2020, 08:02 PM
"Its okay" Breezekit mewed form beside Ivory. "Don't worry. I used to be a Loner. All the warriors still look at me funny."
Ivory nodded,” I think I’m going to be getting a new name, I don’t really know though.” She confessed

Abyssopelagic
April 9th, 2020, 08:07 PM
"Very likely," she murmured back to Berrybreeze. "The Gathering ended up with a lot of.... interesting news." Interesting was one way to put it. Troubling, actually. But she didn't think about it too much. "If nothing else, hopefully something good." She finally glanced to the cat beside her.
Mayflower

Wings
April 9th, 2020, 08:12 PM
Duskpaw limped out of the medicine cat den. She had purposely sneaked out after Lionwhisker had left. She hobbled oddly to the edge of the group and laid down. It was difficult walking on three legs. The first and only gathering she had gone to she saw a she-cat that had only three legs. Duskpaw didn't know how she survived! Other than that, the young she hoped she would be able to talk to or at least see Foxbound. It had almost been 2 or 3 moons since the friendship games and they hadn't seen each other, let alone talk! She sighed, her neck was getting sore from holding it up to look through the crowd and let it come down onto her paws. She had cobwebs covering the side of her neck that had the wound. It wasn't the most comfortable to be injured like that. She looked back at her broken leg that was surrounded with a bundle of cobwebs and rushes. She covered it with her tail. Which, although it had mediumly long fur, didn't do a good job at hiding her injury. She flicked her ear, which too had cobwebs on it from being torn a bit. Why did it have to be me... The young she looked down and she was. She wanted so badly to be out in the territory, training with her mentor to become a warrior.
RedHead

Mayflower
April 9th, 2020, 08:32 PM
"Wow, something actually happened at the gathering? I didn't end up going." Well now he's disappointed. Maybe going to the Gathering would have been smart, but it was too late to think about it. Berrybreeze frowned, idly patting the ground. "I hope something good comes out of it..." Rainquail

Jesse
April 9th, 2020, 09:25 PM
Percy threaded through the crowd that had gathered below the Highpeak and took himself a seat center stage. He'd spent hours tending to his appearance in the hope it'd make a lasting impression. And although he hadn't the luxury of his two-legged pet and a comb, in the end he managed well enough with his own tongue and some patience. With some trial and error, he even weaved a Ditch lily into his mane. The tom craned his neck to admire himself, feeling pleased with the results. Surely no one could resist him.

Abyssopelagic
April 9th, 2020, 09:33 PM
"I can brief you over what happened at the Gathering after the clan meeting if you like. It was.... quite a bit." Her ear opposite of Berrybreeze flicked and her tail wrapped around her paws.
Mayflower

Mayflower
April 9th, 2020, 09:37 PM
"Oh yeah, totally!" Berrybreeze grinned, waving his tail back and forth. "Thanks for offering. I was hoping I didn't miss out on anything important, but hearing about it is better than nothing."

Rainquail

Quasar
April 9th, 2020, 09:44 PM
Pinekit turned her small fluffy head towards Ivorykit and Ravenspirit, 'maybe we can be friends!' She thought optimistically. "Ivorykit, can I play with you too? I'm lots of fun, I promise!" She exclaimed, bounding over to the pair of cats.

( Zesty Mango )

Mango
April 9th, 2020, 09:46 PM
Pinekit turned her small fluffy head towards Ivorykit and Ravenspirit, 'maybe we can be friends!' She thought optimistically. "Ivorykit, can I play with you too? I'm lots of fun, I promise!" She exclaimed, bounding over to the pair of cats.

( Zesty Mango )
Ivorykit glanced at Pinekit,” Sure! What do we play!” She asked in excitement

RedHead
April 9th, 2020, 09:48 PM
Flintspirit arrived at the meeting, taking his place beneath the highpeak. He remained silent for the most part, lost in thought as he cast his gaze across the gathering clan.

--

Foxbound made her way over to sit by Duskpaw, giving her apprentice a worried glance. She remained quiet though, she would talk to her more once the meeting was done. She had been pretty worried about Duskpaw's health, and hadn't been to the medicine den for fear of disturbing Lionwhisker, whom she knew might be stressed because he was still training. She sat close enough to Duskpaw though to offer her comfort, as well as giving her a welcoming smile, trying to convey to the apprentice how much she'd missed her.
Wings

--

Moonbird padded to the highpeak, sitting herself down and glancing up at Duskstar once before averting her eyes, ears perked to simply listen.

--

Jaggedhawk padded over, head tilted in interest. He was excited to see what this meeting would be about.

--

Cherrybubble seated herself at the back of the gathered cats, preferring not to interact with any of the others who oh so dearly wanted to listen to Duskstar babble on. She would listen to only that which she felt was important. Which could be nothing, coming from Duskstar's mouth.

Quasar
April 9th, 2020, 09:54 PM
Ooh, ooh! We can play chase the mouse! It's my favorite game! By the way, wanna be friends? " Pinekit asked in excitement, 'Yay! I might make a friend now!' She thought enthusiastically, bounding up and down, holding her fluffy tail out to keep balance.

( Zesty Mango )

RedHead
April 9th, 2020, 10:01 PM
Flintspirit had been awaiting the report of the patrols in the clearing, and his ears perked up as he heard a cat coming towards him. Turning, Flintspirit met face to face with Rainywhisker, who reported a successful hunting patrol. "Thank you Rainywhisker. Yours is the first hunting patrol that has been done right in a while." He laughed, before turning to speak with Shadedpath who came in soon after.
implimm

Listening to the she-cat, Flintspirit's face contorted into a slight frown, but he supposed all should be well. The coyotes had been dealt with, last he'd heard. "Alright. Good to know. Thank you Shadedpath." He meowed, trying for a friendly smile to the older she-cat. If he was being honest with himself, she intimidated him, just a little.
Spiderfrost

---

Waiting a moment, Flintspirit licked his forepaw and ran it over his face, thinking of the patrols that had yet to report. The Shadowclan border patrol.... The Riverclan border... and the second hunting patrol...
Just then, Ashcloud ran in, yowling for him, and the tom instantly stood, padding over to the warrior. "Is something wrong Ashcloud?" He asked with concern, tail flicking.
kittygirl

kittygirl
April 9th, 2020, 10:08 PM
Ashcloud was still a bit out of breath, but he managed to speak at last, "There is more two-leg activity going on by the shadowclan border and some two-leg kits tried to chase after me, I didn't lead them to our camp..." a small snarl came on ashclouds muzzle, "hawthornleg wasn't there to lead the stinkin patrol and I had to lead it, which possibly put my life in danger because I had no other clan-mate to warn me that the kit was coming at me!" he finished and tried to let his anger go.

RedHead

Wings
April 9th, 2020, 10:14 PM
Duskpaw's head was still on her paws when Foxbound sat next to her. A soft, unhearable purr came rumbling in her throat but, she felt it. It felt nice to have Foxbound near her again. She moved her head a little to be able to look up at her mentor. She smiled back, she looked up at her. How she wished to be out training with her. It was almost unbearable sometimes. Being couped up in camp was so boring and it was reinforced with the pain of her body. She strained her eyes to see if Duskstar was going to being the meeting. For once she wanted to go back into the medicine cat den and just sleep in that warm, comfortable mossy nest.
RedHead

Sweetie
April 9th, 2020, 10:47 PM
Owlwatcher padded out and into the clearing his gaze searching for his apprentice. Marigold eyes full of worry and concern, he hasn't seen Petalpaw for a few days. Sitting down the brown-hued warrior waited for the announcements while still looking for the molly.

----

Faithkit calmly walked out and into the clearing. She was in awe for a few moments before she sat down calmly next to her mother and waited patiently.

---

Ravenspirt looked up from his meal, licking the remains of the mouse clean the dark warrior joined the sea of cats.

dino.
April 9th, 2020, 11:22 PM
[ Beau Breezefur ]

He smiled kindly down at Cormorantkit and opened his mouth to respond, but someone nudged his flank before he had the chance. He twisted his head to blink down in surprise at Breezekit, brow furrowing for a split second before he allowed the smile to return. "I'm not sure," he said honestly to the second kit. "But if it is, I'm sure you'll have a great mentor."
He turned back to Cormorantkit and nodded. "Absolutely. In fact, I can confidently say you're already more mature than some of the warriors here." He said the last part so only Cormorantkit would hear, so he wouldn't potentially offend anyone around him. Then, returning a gentle expression to Breezekit, he gently flicked the young she-cat with his tail. "Who do you hope you'll have as your mentor?" he asked her.

lio
April 9th, 2020, 11:44 PM
Satisfied with the amount of cats that had filed into the crowd, Duskstar opened her mouth to begin speaking, though she quickly shut it as she noticed a few Clan members talking. Her eyes narrowed at the disrespect. A Clan meeting was for news and ceremonies, not conversation! They had plenty of time to do such a thing on their own! A frown pulled at her lips.

"Berrybreeze [ Mayflower ], Flockhen [ Rainquail ]!" Her nose wrinkled at the latter's name-- that was being added to the list of things to do. "Are you finished chattering?" Duskstar lashed her tail, gaze passing over the crowd. She noticed Buckbranch speaking to a couple kits, but she didn't comment on it. Instead, she sighed and began the meeting officially.

"We have quite a few kits who are ready to become apprentices. Condorkit [ Dust ], Ivykit [ Sneakyfox55 ], Bravekit, Clawkit, Bonekit [ Bravekit ], Frostkit [ TeamRiverRipple ], Moonkit [ Silvershadow9 ], Cormorantkit [ Beau ], Quailkit [ Fae ], please step forward!"

Doom
April 9th, 2020, 11:46 PM
Squeaking excitedly at her name, Quailkit stepped forward, eyes beaming up at the pretty Duskstar.

MEAT ANGELS
April 9th, 2020, 11:49 PM
hxneysuckle

Frostkit gasped, her stomach churning. A warrior? I'm going to become a warrior?! But.... Be grateful, Frostkit. Just because you can't work up the guts to ask about becoming something.. other than a warrior, doesn't mean you shouldn't be grateful for the opportunity. Frostkit stepped forward, staring weakly at her paws. This is is, this is my chance. "What if... being a warrior isn't right for me..?" She whispered to herself, cowering before Duskstar.

BEAR.
April 9th, 2020, 11:53 PM
"Oooo, oooo, it's starting--"

Birdchatter reached over to steal the pebble back from Cloudburst, sliding it back under his paw to keep it concealed.

Leaning over to Rainywhisker, he psst in his ear softly, not loud enough for Duskstar to hear. "Pass it on." And he slid the tiny pebble toward the other tom, encouraging him to take it and pass it to the next available cat.

[ implimm ]

plum
April 10th, 2020, 12:03 AM
As the meeting finally begins, having amassed quite the crowd of cats beneath the Highpeak, Rainywhisker forces himself to sit up straighter. The swirled tabby hadn't exactly woken up from his afternoon sleep, and now seemed like a good time to do so. After a few good licks to his pelt to flatten it out and some facial swipes to match, he was set to observe the ceremonies properly. It seemed that there was a round of kits to be made into apprentices. But as he is beginning to focus on Duskstar's words, his neighbor disturbs him. Copper eyes peer sidelong at Birdchatter, and the warrior slowly but surely scoots his paw out to tug the pebble closer. Oooookayyyy..... He looks around at the cats who weren't currently preoccupied with the ceremony, who sat close enough to reach discreetly.

It is then that his eyes land on a sullen little apprentice, one who had been down in the dumps as of late for reasons beyond Rainywhisker's knowledge. Duskpaw. Slowly as to not alarm anyone else, he pushes the pebble towards the apprentice, stooping over to do just as Birdchatter did to himself. "Hey kid, take this and pass it along to someone," he intstructs very, very seriously, before sitting back up as though nothing had ever happened. After a couple moments pass, he glances again at the tom beside him strangely. What in the world was this about?

BILL. Wings

Arie
April 10th, 2020, 12:03 AM
-- hxneysuckle --

Doepaw slowly entered the leader's den. She was shaking, her anxiety already sparking up but she tried her best. Slowly shuffling steps took her further in as she called with a small voice, "Dusk... Duskstar?" Her blind green eyes tried their best to find their leader's location but they still saw only darkness. They had for her entire life. Shuffling further into the den she finally started to pick up the smell of her leader. Sitting down with her slight body now on the ground she began to or rather tried to speak: "I... I.. I want to... rejoin. I mean... I want to.. become a member of... Thunderclan.. again." Her voice was so stuttering she all of a sudden feared that the leader would not be able to distinguish what she was trying to say. "I..m.. I'm.. sorry.. for disappearing... I just got.. I got... spooked! by the light... All... all.. of a sudden... it was sooooooo bright... And I got... I got.. so scared! So.. I hid... I found something... that was dark... And I hid there... Until I felt better... Less afraid.."

Fawn
April 10th, 2020, 12:08 AM
Aaaand the pebble was off!

Cloudburst stifled his laughs but was poor at maintaining a serious expression while Birdchatter scurried away to Rainywhisker. Of all the warriors, he picks that one because of course he would do the harder route. He moved swiftly through the crowd to Duskpaw, where the pebble currently remained. What was with these cats and going for tough targets? Duskpaw had a broken leg for star's sake!

In a whisper, he hissed out, "Psssst! Go, go, go! Get it around to everyone!" Cloudburst wasn't a viable option since he was the first to have the pebble in his paws, but his gaze flicked through the cats to seek available options. "Hey, look! Maybe Flockhen or Softbriar!" he suggested urgently through the same whispered tone. Those two were close by and if they were lucky, they'd carry on the pebble-pass.

Wings Socks Rainquail

Wings
April 10th, 2020, 12:19 AM
Duskpaw watched Duskstar, it was nice that kits were being made apprentices. And Frostkit too! She had a small purr rise up in her throat for Frostkit, soon to be paw. Her eyes flickered over to a tom that gave her a pebble? Lifting her head gently she winced at the pain. She flicked the pebble over Flockhen was it? She shrugged invisibly in her brain. "Pass it on?" She let her head fall back to her paws, in a comfortable position. She closed her eyes, letting out a soft sigh.
Rainquail Dipper RedHead implimm BILL.

hal
April 10th, 2020, 12:24 AM
Robinflight was running a bit late. He padded quietly towards the back of the group. The tom sat down and curled his tail over his paws, curious to see what he had missed.

Queenie
April 10th, 2020, 12:24 AM
Eveningkit trotted over, normally she didn't pay much attention to the ceremonies, they weren't hers yet, but there was some murmuring happening among the cats and she could see a small pebble being passed among them. A game? She scurried over excitedly, hoping to be included. She sat, making herself seem nonchalant, pretending to pay attention to Duskstar.

Mayflower
April 10th, 2020, 12:33 AM
Berrybreeze's ears twitched back and he sheepishly grinned, curling his tail around his legs. Getting chastised by the leader wasn't exactly high up on his goals list, and being called out like that in front of his whole clan was rather embarrassing. Still silently lamenting his completely terrible scolding, Berrybreeze's eyes caught slight movement nearby. A pebble, rolled over to Flockhen by an apprentice... Duskpaw. They're playing pass-the-pebble at a clan meeting? Nice. He fought to school his features into nonchalance, but let a few giggles escape as he watched the game from the corner of his eye.

Abyssopelagic
April 10th, 2020, 12:36 AM
Flockhen's brow furrowed as the pebble was passed to her. Not interested in getting into more trouble, she set her paw on it and shuffled it under her tail and tried to sneakily pass it to Berrybreeze, flicking her tail over where his paws were settled, the pebble softly settling between them. She glanced at Duskpaw, a slight glare at having been given the pebble after being scolded. What if Duskstar had still been looking toward her? 'Sorry Berrybreeze' she thought to herself, returning her attention to Duskstar.
Wings Dipper implimm BILL. Mayflower

Dark Flame
April 10th, 2020, 12:46 AM
The black tom moved over towards the nursery, and sat next to Ebonywing. A small feel of dread filled him. What was this meeting about?

The three small kits sat next to him. Hawkmist grabbed the eye of Bravekit. Was today the day, he thought.

Mayflower
April 10th, 2020, 12:47 AM
Berrybreeze looked at the pebble in between him and Flockhen and smiled, pretending to watch Duskstar as he swept the pebble towards his paws with his tail. Now... who to pass it to? He surveyed the area and spotted Softbriar, sitting not too far away. Berrybreeze batted the pebble towards Softbriar, praying it rolled far enough towards the cat for them to continue the game.

Socks Rainquail implimm Dipper BILL. Wings

Dark Flame
April 10th, 2020, 12:53 AM
Ready at last!

Bravekit walked forwards first, just like he practised. Clawkit and Bonekit followed. They caught the eye of their mother, who smiled at them. Finally, she could become a warrior again! But her happiness towards the kits was unmeasurable. Hawkmist, meanwhile, didn’t seem to care.

Socks
April 10th, 2020, 01:08 AM
Softbriar felt a pebble hit the side of their paw, looking down with an amused expression. They had spotted the movement of the pebble and found it humorous, though they hadn't bet on it coming to them. They glanced in the direction it had come from Berrybreeze.
Softbriar batted the pebble between their paws, glancing between Duskstar and those around to see who to pass it on to. They saw a smaller cat sitting excitedly near by. Eveningkit, perfect. They slid the pebble to the kit with a grin, snapping their attention back to their leader when the deed was done.

Queenie Rainquail implimm Dipper BILL. Wings

Starfall
April 10th, 2020, 01:26 AM
The Calliby's ears twitched as Duskstar and Flintspirit started talking to the Windclan Medicine Cat, tearing his eyes away from Sagehawk to watch as the...deputy? Or whatever, as Flintspirit went and collected the Windclanners. Than, of course Snarlface had to speak up. Making the Warrior snort. "Waiting on you to pull your head out of the clouds there Star watcher." he snorted. Giving his clanmates a big smile before following suit.

[The next post could be in the WC clearing! /u\ ]
pathos Moon Lily wren Blissie Bliss hxneysuckle RedHead

Arie
April 10th, 2020, 08:22 AM
--
Ploverspot had been sitting listening to what Duskstar was saying, but the grey tom rolled his eyes as he saw the other's roll around a pebble between them. The former Shadowclan did not understand why they were doing it and just rolled his eyes again. It was utterly ridiculous, why could they just not focus on the meeting and what their leader was saying? He understood that his hard attitude to the games were likely a result of his upbringing in Shadowclan but he still didn't like the distraction the others were providing doing this meeting that would probably hold important news for them. Rolling his eyes he decided to let them continue their game... For now.

Sneakyfox55
April 10th, 2020, 09:20 AM
hxneysuckle

I'm going to be an apprentice?! Giving a little bounce of excitement, Ivykit padded over for her ceremony.

dionysus
April 10th, 2020, 09:36 AM
[ hxneysuckle ] [ Slushie ]
Cormorantkit opened his mouth to respond and suddenly his mouth hung open slackly. Did Duskstar really just call his name?? Cormorantkit looked up at Buckbranch with wide eyes and sat frozen for a few moments. Finally, he regained his ability to move and got shakily to his paws. No, he didn’t want to walk up there to get his apprentice name and mentor shaking. The black and grey kit- soon to be apprentice- took a second to compose himself and took the necessary steps forward with his back straight and his chest puffed.

Sorrow
April 10th, 2020, 10:50 AM
Breezekit turned her head away sadly,when she didn't hear her name. She padded away from the crowd and sat in the nursery,trying to sleep through chanting.

Sorrow
April 10th, 2020, 10:53 AM
Ivory nodded,” I think I’m going to be getting a new name, I don’t really know though.” She confessed

"I'm pretty sure that you are going to get a Clan name" Breezekit mewed.

Silvershadow9
April 10th, 2020, 11:34 AM
Excitement bubbled up in Moonkit's chest, and it was hard for her not to squeal out loud and bounce up and down. She was going to become an apprentice! Still, she suppressed those feelings and tried to look composed as she padded towards the Highpeak.

Mango
April 10th, 2020, 11:35 AM
Ooh, ooh! We can play chase the mouse! It's my favorite game! By the way, wanna be friends? " Pinekit asked in excitement, 'Yay! I might make a friend now!' She thought enthusiastically, bounding up and down, holding her fluffy tail out to keep balance.

( Zesty Mango )
She smiled,” Sure. How do we play!” She asked as she didn’t know how to play.

Fallenpine
April 10th, 2020, 11:50 AM
Thawkit padded out of the nursery quickly. What was going on? Was she going to become an apprentice so soon? This was bad... She looked around the crowd, and spotting Frostkit, padded toward her and sat down beside her.
TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
April 10th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Frostkit let out a whimper as she began to walk towards Duskstar, feeling useless. "Thawkit....? I don't want to be a warrior.." Frostkit nuzzled Thawkit, breathing in their summery scent. Fallenpine

Fallenpine
April 10th, 2020, 11:56 AM
Frostkit let out a whimper as she began to walk towards Duskstar, feeling useless. "Thawkit....? I don't want to be a warrior.." Frostkit nuzzled Thawkit, breathing in their summery scent. Fallenpine

Thawkit stood ridged at the touch of another cat.
"I'm not ready either..." she mumbled.

MEAT ANGELS
April 10th, 2020, 11:57 AM
Thawkit stood ridged at the touch of another cat.
"I'm not ready either..." she mumbled.

Frostkit pulled away from Thawkit, walking towards Duskstar. "No... you don't understand.."

Fallenpine
April 10th, 2020, 12:03 PM
Frostkit pulled away from Thawkit, walking towards Duskstar. "No... you don't understand.."

Thawkitt hung her head. She didn't mean to hurt the other kit.. one of her only friends...
"What is it?" she whispered.

MEAT ANGELS
April 10th, 2020, 12:05 PM
Thawkitt hung her head. She didn't mean to hurt the other kit.. one of her only friends...
"What is it?" she whispered.

Frostkit blinked at the other kit sitting beside her, feeling useless. "I... want to become a medicine cat..." She shook her head. "It's not like that's going to happen.. So I might as well be grateful for the chance of becoming a warrior."

Fallenpine
April 10th, 2020, 12:06 PM
Violetkit bounced up and down.
"We're going home, Birchkit! Home!!" LionKitKat

Merlinkit calmly got up and followed the other cats.

Fallenpine
April 10th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Frostkit blinked at the other kit sitting beside her, feeling useless. "I... want to become a medicine cat..." She shook her head. "It's not like that's going to happen.. So I might as well be grateful for the chance of becoming a warrior."

(PS Thawkit is going to say something rude on accident, so maybe Frostkit will get mad?)

Thawkit's icy amber eyes stared at Frostkit.
"What do medicine cats even do?" she asked. She had never understood what a medicine cat did, as no one had ever explained it to her.

MEAT ANGELS
April 10th, 2020, 12:13 PM
(PS Thawkit is going to say something rude on accident, so maybe Frostkit will get mad?)

Thawkit's icy amber eyes stared at Frostkit.
"What do medicine cats even do?" she asked. She had never understood what a medicine cat did, as no one had ever explained it to her.

Frostkit's fur bristled. "No one told you, because everyone knew you wouldn't understand!"
She stormed away, taking her place before Duskstar and ignoring the butterflies storming through her belly. Frostkit flattened her ears, trying to control the shaking that was spreading through her limbs. I have to ask her, but I don't know how...

Fallenpine
April 10th, 2020, 12:16 PM
Frostkit's fur bristled. "No one told you, because everyone knew you wouldn't understand!"
She stormed away, taking her place before Duskstar and ignoring the butterflies storming through her belly. Frostkit flattened her ears, trying to control the shaking that was spreading through her limbs. I have to ask her, but I don't know how...
(I'm kind of crying :()
Thawkit wished she wouldn't have said that. Her fur bristled, and her paws quivered.
I can't do anything right.... she told herself. No one loves me.. and no one every will... She crumpled to the ground.

Wolfsli123
April 10th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Chillstep leaned over to whisper to Cloudsound, "What are those kits fighting about?"

"It's probably nothing to worry about," Cloudsound whispered back.

"I don't know, they both seem pretty upset." Chillstep said.

Chillhop decided to weigh in, "Maybe someone should talk to them?"

(( Fallenpine Can Chillhop talk to Thawkit? If not then Chillhop will leave it alone.))

Queenie
April 10th, 2020, 12:27 PM
--
Ploverspot had been sitting listening to what Duskstar was saying, but the grey tom rolled his eyes as he saw the other's roll around a pebble between them. The former Shadowclan did not understand why they were doing it and just rolled his eyes again. It was utterly ridiculous, why could they just not focus on the meeting and what their leader was saying? He understood that his hard attitude to the games were likely a result of his upbringing in Shadowclan but he still didn't like the distraction the others were providing doing this meeting that would probably hold important news for them. Rolling his eyes he decided to let them continue their game... For now.

Eveningkit bounced closer to Ploverspot. Once she was a tail-length away, she slid the pebble across the dirt. “Please pass it on.” She mouthed hoping Ploverspot would play the game. Her shown bright and pleading. How could any cat say no to a cute face like hers? Then when the exchange was complete she skittered off to again, pretend like she was paying attention to the ceremony. But truly, she kept her eyes focused on the pebble to see where it was heading next.

Spiderfrost
April 10th, 2020, 12:41 PM
Shadedpath ignored the restlessness of the younger cats. She's been to one too many clan meetings to not know how to tune out the ones that couldn't keep their attention focused long enough to what the leader had to say. Green eyes blink slowly as she yawned though, as the call for the meeting had woken her from a nap.

Dust
April 10th, 2020, 12:45 PM
Condorkit's belly burned with excitement as he heard his name called, eyes wide as the moon. He felt like he was walking on air as he made his way forward - a grin stretched across his face.

"Oohhh..." He mumbled excitedly under his breath, wiggling with excitement to sit beside the other kits that were called up. It was strange how... quiet Condorkit was. Eerie.

hxneysuckle

Arie
April 10th, 2020, 12:46 PM
Chillstep leaned over to whisper to Cloudsound, "What are those kits fighting about?"

"It's probably nothing to worry about," Cloudsound whispered back.

"I don't know, they both seem pretty upset." Chillstep said.

Chillhop decided to weigh in, "Maybe someone should talk to them?"

(( Fallenpine Can Chillhop talk to Thawkit? If not then Chillhop will leave it alone.))

Ploverspot sighed and stared at the damned pebble. Why would he get it... why. But the kit was right, he could never resists doing anything kits asked of him, he was too damn weakhearted to resist them. So he looked around and spotted a trio of cats still blabbering within themselves. They needed to concentrate on the meeting. So with that the grey tom pushed the pebble over the ground and it went fast and hopefully it would hit one of the idiots blabbering and get the message across that they were to pass it around.
-
\/\/ -

Sorrow
April 10th, 2020, 12:49 PM
Silverpaw blinked happily. "Finally!" She thought. "An Apprentice! One step closer to being clan Leader...." Her mind whirled. She looked around for her amiable mentor, Jayflower. Silverpaw wondered what they would do first. Her tail tip flicked, and she swiped a paw over the tuft of fur sticking up from her ears.

Breezekit hissed and rolled her eyes as she mewed scornfully,"Your not going to become Clan Leader." "Your not the deputy." she mewed,and burst out laughing. "Duskstar!". "I think Silverpaw wants to challenge you for leadership!" she laughed

Leucos
April 10th, 2020, 12:55 PM
Breezefur
Now he was ready to do this small pest. "ok dear. Now you may come over . What happened ?" he meowed as he sat near the middle.

~dust~
April 10th, 2020, 12:59 PM
Flame song come on quailkit says eagerly to see what duskstar has to stay

Spiderfrost
Flintspirit had been awaiting the report of the patrols in the clearing, and his ears perked up as he heard a cat coming towards him. Turning, Flintspirit met face to face with Rainywhisker, who reported a successful hunting patrol. "Thank you Rainywhisker. Yours is the first hunting patrol that has been done right in a while." He laughed, before turning to speak with Shadedpath who came in soon after.
@implimm (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11474)

Listening to the she-cat, Flintspirit's face contorted into a slight frown, but he supposed all should be well. The coyotes had been dealt with, last he'd heard. "Alright. Good to know. Thank you Shadedpath." He meowed, trying for a friendly smile to the older she-cat. If he was being honest with himself, she intimidated him, just a little.
@Spiderfrost (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11747)

---

Waiting a moment, Flintspirit licked his forepaw and ran it over his face, thinking of the patrols that had yet to report. The Shadowclan border patrol.... The Riverclan border... and the second hunting patrol...
Just then, Ashcloud ran in, yowling for him, and the tom instantly stood, padding over to the warrior. "Is something wrong Ashcloud?" He asked with concern, tail flicking.
@kittygirl (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11376)

The old warriors' sharp eyed expression didn't change much regardless of the deputies attempts at a friendly smile. She raised an unaffected brow before nodded. She got up to leave when Ashcloud had nearly knocked into her. The large she-cat side stepped away with a huff as she stepped into a nearly sunny patch to lay down and rest. Her eyes, however narrowed in mild concern at the fretful tone the other warrior had ran into camp with and stayed nearby in case cats were needed.

Sorrow
Breezefur
Now he was ready to do this small pest. "ok dear. Now you may come over . What happened ?" he meowed as he sat near the middle.

"I was going to lay down in the nursery,when something sharp hit my paw" she mewed. Breezekit showed Lionwhisker her paw. A huge thorn was stuck in her pad.

Leucos
April 10th, 2020, 01:05 PM
Breezefur
atleast it's something easy ...
"it seems one of the apprentices was careless in doing their moss duties ..." he sighed which caused his shoulders to slump down. Flicking an ear "alright , I'll have to yank it out. Can you be brave for that?" if she isn't brave for this then she won't be brave enough for other injuries..

Sorrow
April 10th, 2020, 01:38 PM
Breezefur
atleast it's something easy ...
"it seems one of the apprentices was careless in doing their moss duties ..." he sighed which caused his shoulders to slump down. Flicking an ear "alright , I'll have to yank it out. Can you be brave for that?" if she isn't brave for this then she won't be brave enough for other injuries..
"Uhh,s-sure" Breezekit mewed worriedly. She looked the opposite way,and closed her eyes,hoping she wouldn't feel alot of pain.

Sneakyfox55
April 10th, 2020, 01:46 PM
(also, sorry the location is so weird; i can repost in the nursery if you think that's better)

Thornkit snuck his way back into camp and through the back of the nursery, spitting a curse as branches caught in his pelt; Ivykit spotted him and stormed over.

"Where have you been?!" she hissed. "Are you birdbrained?? Why--"

"Shut up! Just go tell Duskstar I'm back!" the tomkit snarled.

Huffing, she turned and ran out, calling for their leader.

hxneysuckle

hal
April 10th, 2020, 01:48 PM
Robinflight caught sight of the pebble as it rolled towards the kits. He suppressed a mrrow of laughter. Such games shouldn't be played at a Clan meeting, but it was nice to see how playful everyone was. Their attitude warmed his heart.

He licked his chest fur, hoping no one had noticed his distracted gaze. Copper eyes trained again on the Highpeak, he wondered how the ceremony would progress.

Leucos
April 10th, 2020, 02:06 PM
Breezefur
Nodding, he bent over to take the thorn between his teeth, then just yanked it out as hard as he could. It had a little resistance , which was to be expected . "not too bad ey?" he asked as he spat the thorn out. Then he headed over to the cobwebs .

Quasar
April 10th, 2020, 02:44 PM
She smiled,” Sure. How do we play!” She asked as she didn’t know how to play.

Pinekit beamed at the other kit, "first, one of us acts like a mouse and starts running around, then, the other cat acts like a warrior and chases the 'mouse' around the camp!" She explained, "I'll be the mouse first!" After that, Pinekit bounded out of the nursery, "Can't catch me!" She giggled.

Sorrow
April 10th, 2020, 02:51 PM
Breezefur
Nodding, he bent over to take the thorn between his teeth, then just yanked it out as hard as he could. It had a little resistance , which was to be expected . "not too bad ey?" he asked as he spat the thorn out. Then he headed over to the cobwebs .
"Thank you very much!" Breezekit meowed. Then she started to feel weird. Before the tortoiseshell kit could tell Lionwhisker,she was on her side,and all her senses went dark.

cmdR_Paige
April 10th, 2020, 02:55 PM
Silversky poked her head back into the medicine den. It had been longer than Lionwhisker had advised, but she figured it wouldn't kill her to wait a moment longer.
"Lionwhisker?" She called. "Are you busy?"

Mango
April 10th, 2020, 02:56 PM
Pinekit beamed at the other kit, "first, one of us acts like a mouse and starts running around, then, the other cat acts like a warrior and chases the 'mouse' around the camp!" She explained, "I'll be the mouse first!" After that, Pinekit bounded out of the nursery, "Can't catch me!" She giggled.
Ivorykit chased after Pinekit, she didn’t really know how to ‘catch’ the ‘mouse’, but she was skidding around corners and falling before getting up again to chase Pinekit still. If hunting a mouse is this hard, I’ll be a terrible apprentice

Quasar
April 10th, 2020, 03:15 PM
Ivorykit chased after Pinekit, she didn’t really know how to ‘catch’ the ‘mouse’, but she was skidding around corners and falling before getting up again to chase Pinekit still. If hunting a mouse is this hard, I’ll be a terrible apprentice

Pinekit was getting tired from all this running, after all, she was just a kit, and kits have tiny lungs, so she decided to slow down a bit. As she turned a corner, she tripped over a tree root and fell on fer face, "Oof!" She grunted. She sat up, rubbing her sore nose with her paw. "Stupid root!" She spat at the root. "Take this!" She exclaimed, and unsheathed her tiny claws to claw at the tree root, though it was tougher then she expected, and it pulled painfully at her claws, "Ouch!" She exclaimed, licking her throbbing paw.

Mango
April 10th, 2020, 03:19 PM
Pinekit was getting tired from all this running, after all, she was just a kit, and kits have tiny lungs, so she decided to slow down a bit. As she turned a corner, she tripped over a tree root and fell on fer face, "Oof!" She grunted. She sat up, rubbing her sore nose with her paw. "Stupid root!" She spat at the root. "Take this!" She exclaimed, and unsheathed her tiny claws to claw at the tree root, though it was tougher then she expected, and it pulled painfully at her claws, "Ouch!" She exclaimed, licking her throbbing paw.
Ivorykit didn’t get that Pinekit was in pain so she came skidding into Pinekit sliding on the dirt right into her.

Quasar
April 10th, 2020, 03:22 PM
Ivorykit didn’t get that Pinekit was in pain so she came skidding into Pinekit sliding on the dirt right into her.

"EEK!" Pinekit exclaimed, startled. "Awww... you caught me... oh well! Now it's your turn to be the mouse! Go, go, go!" She playfully poured in the beginning, but went back to her usual cheery nature.

Mango
April 10th, 2020, 03:27 PM
"EEK!" Pinekit exclaimed, startled. "Awww... you caught me... oh well! Now it's your turn to be the mouse! Go, go, go!" She playfully poured in the beginning, but went back to her usual cheery nature.
Ivorykit was a bit tired out and wasn’t running as fast, but she kept running skidding in the dirt and quickly getting to her feet, but eventually fell and took a bit longer to get up.

~dust~
April 10th, 2020, 03:32 PM
Hi can I play with you guys quailkit asked fluffing up her fur

Quasar
April 10th, 2020, 03:34 PM
Ivorykit was a bit tired out and wasn’t running as fast, but she kept running skidding in the dirt and quickly getting to her feet, but eventually fell and took a bit longer to get up.

Pinekit noticed that Ivorykit was running a bit slower this time, but Pinekit was as well, so it was ok! She started bounding towards the other she kit, but skidded to a halt when she saw Ivorkit fall. "Ivorykit, are you ok?!" She exclaimed in sorry. 'Stupid roots! They're always getting in our way!' She thought to herself.

teddy.
April 10th, 2020, 03:58 PM
that wasn't quite the climax that thistlekit had envisioned, but she grinned nonetheless. it was kinda funny to imagine a tiger slapping a warrior on the nose, like two kits may do when they were squabbling--she hadn't thought that was a way older cats would solve arguments. she hoped it wouldn't happen to her; then again, as she'd known before, there weren't any tigers in thunderclan territory. surely duskstar would've informed them if there were... right?

"the tiger sounds nice," thistlekit mewed with a small yawn. she wasn't all that tired, but being so relaxed had sent her into a more laid-back state. she didn't feel as on-edge as she usually did. "have you ever met a tiger?" the elderly she-cat was so nice, thistlekit didn't even feel awkward asking the question. for all she knew, there had been tigers here before. she just hoped that she would never meet one... unless, of course, it was as nice as the tiger from blossombreeze's story.

Had she met a tiger? No, maybe once upon a time she could have, or maybe the fearsome blood of a big cat ran through her veins, but she had yet to meet one. "Yes, I have," She hummed her words, "I met a huge, fearsome, motherly tiger! I saw her in a puddle," Blossombreeze gave the kitten a cheeky grin.

~dust~
April 10th, 2020, 03:59 PM
Can I please play

Mango
April 10th, 2020, 04:37 PM
Pinekit noticed that Ivorykit was running a bit slower this time, but Pinekit was as well, so it was ok! She started bounding towards the other she kit, but skidded to a halt when she saw Ivorkit fall. "Ivorykit, are you ok?!" She exclaimed in sorry. 'Stupid roots! They're always getting in our way!' She thought to herself.
Ivorykit quickly got up running again,” You can’t make sure mice are okay to be a good warrior.” She teased running slower.

Willowfern
April 10th, 2020, 04:38 PM
Laurelkit peeked out from behind the nursery, the older kits were playing and it worried her that one might get hurt, she padded up to them and asked,
“Can I play? Just please don’t hurt me....”

Leucos
April 10th, 2020, 04:54 PM
Breezefur Skye
"your welcome we just need to bandage it up and..." he meowed only to be shocked " breezekit!?! " ok don't panic ...it was probably from the slight pain and maybe anxiety ...give her a few... gulping he looked over at silversky. "ah! Silversky. No not at all. Come in. I just need to wrap her paw in case any blood may have escaped " he meowed. With that he quickly wrapped the webbing around the spot where the thorn could've been. Though the kit passing out was starting to worry him.

Quasar
April 10th, 2020, 05:50 PM
Ivorykit quickly got up running again,” You can’t make sure mice are okay to be a good warrior.” She teased running slower.

"Arrgh!!! You're right!" Pinekit groaned. She sped up slightly, reaching out her paw to pat Ivorykit on the side. "I almost got you!" She exclaimed. Using this as fuel to her determination. She sped up even more and tackled Ivorykit as gently as she could. "Yes! I got you!" She exclaimed, her paw on Ivorykits side.

Mango
April 10th, 2020, 05:59 PM
"Arrgh!!! You're right!" Pinekit groaned. She sped up slightly, reaching out her paw to pat Ivorykit on the side. "I almost got you!" She exclaimed. Using this as fuel to her determination. She sped up even more and tackled Ivorykit as gently as she could. "Yes! I got you!" She exclaimed, her paw on Ivorykits side.
Ivorykit giggled as she got knocked over,” Squeak, Squeak, I’m a mouse.” She teased back

Quasar
April 10th, 2020, 06:07 PM
Ivorykit giggled as she got knocked over,” Squeak, Squeak, I’m a mouse.” She teased back

"Look at this meaty mouse! It can feed a whole clan!" Pinekit teased back. She took her paw off of Ivorykits side and asked, "I'm hungry after all this running! Do you wanna go get some fresh kill?"

Mango
April 10th, 2020, 06:09 PM
"Look at this meaty mouse! It can feed a whole clan!" Pinekit teased back. She took her paw off of Ivorykits side and asked, "I'm hungry after all this running! Do you wanna go get some fresh kill?"
Ivorykit gave a nod only wrinkling her nose slightly. Despite adapting well to clanlife, she still missed kittypet food.

Quasar
April 10th, 2020, 06:16 PM
Ivorykit gave a nod only wrinkling her nose slightly. Despite adapting well to clanlife, she still missed kittypet food.
"Ok, let's go!" Pinekit exclaimed, and trotted over to the pile, grabbing a juicy mouse for the two of them to share. She took the mouse back to Ivorykit and said, "Look Ivorykit! I got this mouse for us to share! Fitting, right?"

Willowfern
April 10th, 2020, 06:22 PM
Laurelkit looked at her paws sadly and she was about to decide to go back into the nursery when she changed her mind, she would try again.
Laurelkit walked up to the two kits sharing a mouse and she said,
“After you’re done can I play with you?”

Willowfern
April 10th, 2020, 06:23 PM
“Please?” She asked, “I really want to play with someone...”

Willowfern
April 10th, 2020, 06:25 PM
Oop, NVM, I need to go eat, bai ppl

Quasar
April 10th, 2020, 06:29 PM
Laurelkit looked at her paws sadly and she was about to decide to go back into the nursery when she changed her mind, she would try again.
Laurelkit walked up to the two kits sharing a mouse and she said,
“After you’re done can I play with you?”

Pinekit turned her head to look at the other kit, her mouth filled with mouse meat, "Yeah! I'm Pinekit, and my friend is Ivorykit! What's your name? Can we be friends?" She asked the mystery kit

Zesty Mango

Mango
April 10th, 2020, 06:46 PM
"Ok, let's go!" Pinekit exclaimed, and trotted over to the pile, grabbing a juicy mouse for the two of them to share. She took the mouse back to Ivorykit and said, "Look Ivorykit! I got this mouse for us to share! Fitting, right?"
Ivorykit gave a nervous glance before giving a nod,” Right, it’s a good sized err...mouse.” She didn’t exactly trust prey that much yet.

Quasar
April 10th, 2020, 06:55 PM
Ivorykit gave a nervous glance before giving a nod,” Right, it’s a good sized err...mouse.” She didn’t exactly trust prey that much yet.

Pinekit noticed how uncomfortable Ivorykit looked and asked, "oh, do you not like mice? I can go get another type of fresh kill, if you want!"

Sorrow
April 10th, 2020, 07:08 PM
Breezefur Skye
"your welcome we just need to bandage it up and..." he meowed only to be shocked " breezekit!?! " ok don't panic ...it was probably from the slight pain and maybe anxiety ...give her a few... gulping he looked over at silversky. "ah! Silversky. No not at all. Come in. I just need to wrap her paw in case any blood may have escaped " he meowed. With that he quickly wrapped the webbing around the spot where the thorn could've been. Though the kit passing out was starting to worry him.

Breezekit was dreaming. She was sitting at the bottom of a very tall oak tree,deep in a forest. Her paws were tied up in brambles. Then the tortoiseshell kit looked up for her paws,to see two cats padding toward her. They stopped walking a couple heartbeats before they would of ran into her. "Do you think..." one of the cats mewed. "No,we shouldn't..." the other meowed. Then they looked straight at her. Breezekit could feel their gazes burning into her pelt. But the two cats seemed to not have noticed her. They exchanged sinister glances,before they sped off into the forest. "Wait!" Breezekit wailed. "Help me!" Then another cat appeared. A she-cat."Hello" the she-cat meowed calmly. "Help me!" the tortoiseshell kit wailed. "Do not worry,I will help you." the cat meowed. Then the cat untied Breezekit's paws. "Go back to ThunderClan" the she-cat's voice was fading,and so was she. "Wait!" she repeated. Then Breezekit's eyes flickered open. "L-Lionwhisker?" she asked sleepily.

TeamFlowstream!
April 11th, 2020, 03:33 AM
As Mumblekit sat in his and his sister's nest, he thought how boring the game his sister was playing outside must be. Mumblekit had always been the lame and serious kind of kit, where he didn't want to play certain games. He would usually look at bugs, sometimes pouncing on them. In fact, he was looking at a big right now. A small, black beetle crawled away from him like it was a moth not fighting the urge to go near light. Not this time, Mumblekit told the beetle through his thoughts, though he really wasn't. He dropped down into a crouching position, getting ready to leap onto the feeble bug. Once the beetle was about a foot away, Mumblekit pounced, expecting to land on the helpless creature that had survived long enough. But when he lifted his paws, he realized that the insect wasn't there. "Mouse dung!" Mumblekit hissed to himself (and put on his usual pouty face), only wanting to catch something small.

Wolfsli123
April 11th, 2020, 07:56 AM
Ploverspot sighed and stared at the damned pebble. Why would he get it... why. But the kit was right, he could never resists doing anything kits asked of him, he was too damn weakhearted to resist them. So he looked around and spotted a trio of cats still blabbering within themselves. They needed to concentrate on the meeting. So with that the grey tom pushed the pebble over the ground and it went fast and hopefully it would hit one of the idiots blabbering and get the message across that they were to pass it around.
-
\/\/ -
The pebble hit one of Chillstep's paws, "Hmm? A pebble?"

"They're passing it around," said Cloudsound, who had seen it go around a few times.

Chillstep replied, "Oh, I see," and proceeded to pass it to Flamesong. Quailsong

Spottyfly looked at his brothers, smiling at their chattering.
"What are you, kits? Pay attention," he said, but though his words were stern, they were filled with amusement.

Arie
April 11th, 2020, 10:10 AM
--
RedHead

Doepaw was shaking even as she carefully made her way out of Duskstar's den. She was relieved that it was over but it had been such a huge stepping stone and she wasn't entirely sure what do with herself as of yet. She'd not been assigned a mentor and was nervous who it would be and the anticipation had the young apprentice worrying and calculating... She just feared she would be placed with someone who maybe wouldn't understand her anxiety and blindness... Because who would? She was an anomaly, or so she considered herself. She was strange. She was the tiny apprentice afraid of light... And it really terrified her. She shook as she remembered the terrible mindwrecking experience when she'd been forced to hide from the bright bright light. She never was aware of what had actually caused the bright light she'd only been able to sense in her eyes. Because it was darkness, it still was and it'd always been and it would never change. She was scared if it did, seeing provoked so much anxiety in the small tabby that the one time she'd actually thought about it she'd passed out.

But she couldn't stand there, in front of Duskstar's den for the entire day and so she slowly shuffled forward, taking one step; scenting and listening to any strange sounds and then taking another. Although she might've been blind her entire life she never liked the clearing. It was too exposed for her, too clear of anything that could obstruct a predator and just the thought had the apprentice shaking again as she tried to make her way over to somewhere more sheltered where she might be able to relax. So she went across the clearing, obviously not looking at where she was going and so occupied with everything that might pose a danger to her she never bothered to scent for any other cat scents. This proved to be her detriment as during her small shuffling steps she accidentally slid into another cat. With a yelp she jumped up in the air and then crouched on the ground stumbling over her words,:" I'm soo.. I'm soo. sooo.. soorrryy.. sorry." She kept repeating it not even bothering to try to find out who she was speaking with. Because she knew no matter what she would be in trouble... Just like that one time back in the forest...

Mango
April 11th, 2020, 11:34 AM
Pinekit noticed how uncomfortable Ivorykit looked and asked, "oh, do you not like mice? I can go get another type of fresh kill, if you want!"
Ivorykit quickly shook her head,” No mice is fine.” She meowed not wanting to reveal that she had a serious preference for kittypet food.

Willowfern
April 11th, 2020, 11:36 AM
Laurelkit looked at the two kits and said,
“My name is Laurelkit, what are your names?”

(Btw sorry for having to leave, that was embarrassing bc you had just responded lol)

Willowfern
April 11th, 2020, 11:45 AM
Laurelkit looked at the other kits,
“What are your names?” She said, trying to break the awkward silence.

Leucos
April 11th, 2020, 01:03 PM
Breezefur
"your awake. That's a relief . Now go on . Don't mess with the webbing and don't get it infected and you'll be fine " Lionwhisker meowed. darn thing nearly gave me a heart attack...

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 01:15 PM
Breezefur
"your awake. That's a relief . Now go on . Don't mess with the webbing and don't get it infected and you'll be fine " Lionwhisker meowed. darn thing nearly gave me a heart attack...

"Uh. Lionwhisker? I need to speak with you about something important." she meowed dizzily.

Quasar
April 11th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Ivorykit quickly shook her head,” No mice is fine.” She meowed not wanting to reveal that she had a serious preference for kittypet food.

"Hmmm, ok, if you're sure!" Pinekit set down the mouse in front of the two of them and started eating, making sure to leave some for Ivorykit.

Quasar
April 11th, 2020, 02:17 PM
Laurelkit looked at the two kits and said,
“My name is Laurelkit, what are your names?”

(Btw sorry for having to leave, that was embarrassing bc you had just responded lol)

Pinekit turned her attention to Laurelkit, "oh! I'm Pinekit! This is my friend Ivorykit! Do you wanna eat with us? You don't mind, do you Ivorykit?"

( Zesty Mango )

Mango
April 11th, 2020, 02:31 PM
Pinekit turned her attention to Laurelkit, "oh! I'm Pinekit! This is my friend Ivorykit! Do you wanna eat with us? You don't mind, do you Ivorykit?"

( Zesty Mango )
Ivorykit shook her head,” No...”

Leucos
April 11th, 2020, 02:35 PM
Breezefur
He tilted his head at that, what can be so important that a kit has to tell me about?? now he was intrigued . Settling down into a laying position "go on. Did someone hurt you??" he asked calmly . He figured it may have been something like that...it also seemed the most logical thing .

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 02:46 PM
Breezefur
He tilted his head at that, what can be so important that a kit has to tell me about?? now he was intrigued . Settling down into a laying position "go on. Did someone hurt you??" he asked calmly . He figured it may have been something like that...it also seemed the most logical thing .

"I had a dream that may be important" Breezekit mewed,flicking her tail urgently. "I was deep in a forest. I was sitting at the bottom of a very tall oak. My paws were tied in brambles,and two cats were walking toward me. When they stopped walking,one of them said "Do you think..." Then the other cat said "No,we shouldn't" Then they sped off into the forest. I called to them to tell them to wait. But they had gone too far into the forest to hear me. Then another cat appeared in front of me. It was a she-cat. She untied my paws from the brambles and disappeared." Breezekit finished. Then she fell into a laying position to look up at Lionwhisker. "What does it mean?" Breezekit asked.

Leucos
April 11th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Breezefur
odd......probably just a knock out dream ...I should also probably tell this to dusk..just in case .
He did think it was a bit silly..But it wouldn't hurt " probably nothing dear. Just a black out dream. It could have came from something that you've heard, or thought of. But just in case. Do not go out of camp. Got it? You'll be fine. " he reassured . He's not had any dreams like that...Especially if starclan was to send him dreams..if at all? He decided to settle on the fact that it was just a kits imagination unwinding . "now off you go. Don't get into trouble aye?"

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 03:20 PM
Breezefur
odd......probably just a knock out dream ...I should also probably tell this to dusk..just in case .
He did think it was a bit silly..But it wouldn't hurt " probably nothing dear. Just a black out dream. It could have came from something that you've heard, or thought of. But just in case. Do not go out of camp. Got it? You'll be fine. " he reassured . He's not had any dreams like that...Especially if starclan was to send him dreams..if at all? He decided to settle on the fact that it was just a kits imagination unwinding . "now off you go. Don't get into trouble aye?"

"Okay,I won't!" Breezekit promised,and limped out of the Medicine Cat's Den

Quasar
April 11th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Ivorykit shook her head,” No...”

Pinekit looked excitedly between to two other she kits, "Ivorykit, Laurelkit, we can be like a trip of best friends! When we're apprentices, we can hunt together, train together, and we can hang out together in the clearing! Doesn't that sound fun?"

Blitz
April 11th, 2020, 04:41 PM
Blizzardkit heard Duststar's call and watched all the cats gather around the Highpeak from the safety of the nursery. He was too young to join the gathering but he was growing tired of sitting aroud and doing nothing."It won't be long until I'll be made an apprentice, maybe this gathering is for me!" He said excitingly wait to hear what Duststar had to say.

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 04:49 PM
Blizzardkit heard Duskstar's call and watched all the cats gather around the Highpeak from the safety of the nursery. He was too young to join the gathering but he was growing tired of sitting aroud and doing nothing."It won't be long until I'll be made an apprentice, maybe this gathering is for me!" He said excitingly wait to hear what Duskstar had to say.

"You missed part of the meeting"A kit snickered. "You'll never become an apprentice!" Breezekit laughed.

cmdR_Paige
April 11th, 2020, 05:23 PM
SilentLamb

"I just came to get that other poppyseed half," she grimaced, still feeling pathetic about her current situation. She wasn't going to lie, it did hurt, but she didn't want to be lying in the medicine den when she could be helping in other areas of the Clan.

Mango
April 11th, 2020, 05:33 PM
Pinekit looked excitedly between to two other she kits, "Ivorykit, Laurelkit, we can be like a trip of best friends! When we're apprentices, we can hunt together, train together, and we can hang out together in the clearing! Doesn't that sound fun?"
Ivorykit wasn’t ready to be that tight of friends, but not wanting to disappoint them she unensuthiastically meowed,” yeah...”

Leucos
April 11th, 2020, 05:34 PM
Skye
He hopped up emedietly at that and went over to get the other half. Blowing off any dust particles, he picked it up and sat it infront of her. "did it work out for you? ...you know if you want to get it over with, just come in any time. When I'm not busy of course.." he smiled . He looked at the rock that thunderhowl brought in for when they had to break duskpaws leg...he mentally cringed only to look back at her.

Quasar
April 11th, 2020, 06:13 PM
Ivorykit wasn’t ready to be that tight of friends, but not wanting to disappoint them she unensuthiastically meowed,” yeah...”

Pinekit looked at Ivorykit in curiosity. "Oops, sorry Ivorykit, an I being a bit too enthusiastic?" She mewed apologetically. She felt like she was making it a bit out of proportion.

Mango
April 11th, 2020, 06:16 PM
Pinekit looked at Ivorykit in curiosity. "Oops, sorry Ivorykit, an I being a bit too enthusiastic?" She mewed apologetically. She felt like she was making it a bit out of proportion.
She giggled,” I hardly know Laurelkit, that’s all!” She purred

cmdR_Paige
April 11th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Skye
He hopped up emedietly at that and went over to get the other half. Blowing off any dust particles, he picked it up and sat it infront of her. "did it work out for you? ...you know if you want to get it over with, just come in any time. When I'm not busy of course.." he smiled . He looked at the rock that thunderhowl brought in for when they had to break duskpaws leg...he mentally cringed only to look back at her.

"It helped, but... I'm still experiencing pain in my back. I think it'll heal in a little while, but it's still keeping me from running at my full stride. I want to be able to train Blackpaw without hindrance," she explained flatly. "Thank you for your help thus far."

Leucos
April 11th, 2020, 07:11 PM
Skye
"there's pain in your back now?? Why didn't you tell me that before?! " he said in a slightly snappy tone but it still held concern. " no matter ...I don't know what to tell you there...perhaps give it more time to heal? I'm not so sure breaking legs will help that part...I'm truly at loss with this" c'mon think....thunderhowl had to have said something about this in your brief training session! "I'm sorry..." he frowned . He hated not being able to control some situations . ...if not with fangs and claws..not with herbs..grrgh! He unsheathed a claw and drug it against the dens floor. "but fear not! Yours truly will find a solution " he meowed with a puff of his chest.

cmdR_Paige
April 11th, 2020, 07:24 PM
Skye
"there's pain in your back now?? Why didn't you tell me that before?! " he said in a slightly snappy tone but it still held concern. " no matter ...I don't know what to tell you there...perhaps give it more time to heal? I'm not so sure breaking legs will help that part...I'm truly at loss with this" c'mon think....thunderhowl had to have said something about this in your brief training session! "I'm sorry..." he frowned . He hated not being able to control some situations . ...if not with fangs and claws..not with herbs..grrgh! He unsheathed a claw and drug it against the dens floor. "but fear not! Yours truly will find a solution " he meowed with a puff of his chest.

Silversky pinned her ears to the sides of her head in shame. This was what she got for being honest. "It's not a problem, Lionwhisker. I can manage. I was just... I was just trying to cover everything because I thought you wanted me to be frank with you. I don't need any more treatment if I'm keeping you from something more important."

duCky
April 11th, 2020, 07:58 PM
Violetkit bounced up and down.
"We're going home, Birchkit! Home!!" LionKitKat

Merlinkit calmly got up and followed the other cats.

"Home?! Yay!!" Filled with joy, Birchkit bounced up and down along side Violetkit.

Shimm

Quasar
April 11th, 2020, 08:19 PM
She giggled,” I hardly know Laurelkit, that’s all!” She purred

Pinekit sheepishly smiled back, "Yeah, I got a bit ahead of myself, didn't I?" Pinekit took one last nite of mouse and flopped onto the ground next to Ivorykit, "Man, I'm stuffed!" She exclaimed, letting out a satisfied sigh.

Mango
April 11th, 2020, 08:38 PM
Pinekit sheepishly smiled back, "Yeah, I got a bit ahead of myself, didn't I?" Pinekit took one last nite of mouse and flopped onto the ground next to Ivorykit, "Man, I'm stuffed!" She exclaimed, letting out a satisfied sigh.
She nodded,” Me too.” She squeaked

Quasar
April 11th, 2020, 09:20 PM
She nodded,” Me too.” She squeaked

"But Ivorykit, you barely ate anything! Were you just not hungry?" Pinekit looked at Ivorykit and then back at the mostly eaten mouse. She shrugged her shoulders, "maybe Laurelkit would want to finish it."

lio
April 11th, 2020, 09:25 PM
As she was about to continue the meeting, Duskstar caught sight of Breezekit. She narrowed her eyes, ears perked to listen as the she-kit spoke rudely to her Clanmates. A frown pulled at her lips and she lashed her tail.

"Breezekit [ Breezefur ], I suggest you quit using such rude and disrespectful ways of speaking to your Clanmates, or you will never become an apprentice. I will not tolerate your behavior in my Clan. You are not even to be at a Clan meeting-- you are a kit!"

Duskstar felt a low growl rumble in her throat, irritation towards the kit's behavior setting in. Normally, she wouldn't care if there were kits at the meeting. But this kit was being an ass! She shook her head disappointedly and sighed, looking at the kits who had stepped forward.

"Condorkit [ Dust ], you have proven that you are ready to begin training as an apprentice. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Condorpaw. Eaglespark will be your mentor, I entrust her to teach you well, even if in her own strange way."

Eaglespark certainly was the strange cat. Duskstar noticed the molly slip out of the warrior's den at the mention of her name, making her way over to Condorpaw with a blank expression.

"Ivykit [ Sneakyfox55 ], you are ready to become an apprentice. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Ivypaw. Bouncesnarl [ Blissie Bliss ], I trust you to train her to become a strong warrior."

"Bravekit, Clawkit, Bonekit [ Bravekit ], you three are each ready to begin your training. From this moment on until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Bravepaw, Clawpaw, and Bonepaw. Bravepaw will be mentored by Ratwhorl [ Salt ]. Clawpaw will be mentored by Fogwhisper [ TeamRiverRipple ]. Bonepaw will be mentored by Mossyflight [ Rainquail ]. I trust each of you to be mentored well."

Next was Frostkit. She took note of the kit's apprehensive appearance, but did not dwell on it.

"Frostkit [ TeamRiverRipple ], it is time for you to become an apprentice. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Frostpaw. Your mentor will be Spottyfly [ \/\/ ], I am sure he is to teach you well."

"Moonkit [ Silvershadow9 ], you are ready as well. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Moonpaw. Speckledrose [ DarkNight ] will be your mentor."

"Cormorantkit [ Beau ], I have seen that you are ready to become an apprentice albeit not being called in the game that was held. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Cormorantpaw. As per requested, Buckbranch [ Slushie ] will be your mentor. I entrust him to train you to be an honorable warrior."

Finally, the newcomer.

"Quailkit [ Fae ], you have come to us from ShadowClan, and you are ready to become a proper ThunderClan cat. From this moment on, you will be known as Quailpaw. Berrybreeze [ Mayflower ] will be your mentor. I entrust him to teach you how to be a loyal ThunderClan warrior. Welcome to the Clan, Quailpaw."

Duskstar gave a moment for the new mentors to meet with their apprentices before moving on. She looked into the crowd, squinting as she heard faint whispering amongst her Clan. Her ears perked, trying to discern what was happening, but she couldn't tell. However, her suspicion remained high.

"Ploverspot [ Arie ], Myrtlepaw [ starshooter ], I wish to welcome you into the Clan as well. I entrust you both to be loyal ThunderClan cats, and fighting for the Clan even if it costs you your lives. Welcome to ThunderClan."

She nodded to the named cats, then looked toward the recent loner who had requested to join.

"Percy [ Xeno ], please step forward."

DarkNight
April 11th, 2020, 09:30 PM
Speckledrose smiled as she towards her new apprentice, Moonpaw. She was so excited to begin the cats training! So she hopped over to her to touch noses with the young cat.
Silvershadow9

MEAT ANGELS
April 11th, 2020, 09:30 PM
\/\/

Frostpaw went to touch noses with her new mentor, feeling forlorn. I'm never going to be a good warrior, I hate fighting... Maybe I should have talked to Duskstar about me wanting to be something else before the ceremony...

Fogwhisper calmly touched noses with her new apprentice, feeling reassured that she was trusted with such a duty. "I promise, I'll make you the best warrior you can be."

Mango
April 11th, 2020, 09:33 PM
"But Ivorykit, you barely ate anything! Were you just not hungry?" Pinekit looked at Ivorykit and then back at the mostly eaten mouse. She shrugged her shoulders, "maybe Laurelkit would want to finish it."
She shrugged,” I guess I don’t have a big appetite,” she lied ignoring her hunger.

Mayflower
April 11th, 2020, 09:42 PM
Berrybreeze's heart nearly stopped. Duskstar... gave him an apprentice? His mouth split into a smile as he stood, hurrying over to Quailpaw to touch noses with his new charge. "I can't wait to help you grow into the warrior in your heart."
Fae

RAT KING
April 11th, 2020, 09:44 PM
Ratwhorl had barely pulled his body out of the warrior's den to attend the meeting when he heard he was going to be a mentor. The first emotion to to pass through his body was shock, his jaw falling slack for a moment. The thought to object prickled through his pelt before he shut his mouth. Resignation set in, and with it came his resentment. His body tensed like the air before a storm, curse words too harsh to be specified rumbling out between his yellow teeth. He had barely just become a warrior himself and had expected at least some slack during his young years.

Skulking around the clearing to look for his new apprentice- who he thought had a stupid name- he approached the kitten so they could do the ceremonial nose touch between mentor and apprentice. His amber eyes were fiery with thoughts and none of them friendly, though he held nothing against the child themselves. Sending a discreet glare up towards Duskstar, he looked down at Bravepaw. "Most people will feel sorry for you. And I don't think they'll be off the mark."
Bravekit

Quasar
April 11th, 2020, 09:50 PM
She shrugged,” I guess I don’t have a big appetite,” she lied ignoring her hunger.

Piekit nodded in understanding, "oh, ok. *yawns* I'm gonna go take a nap, wanna come with me? All that running really tired me out..." Pinekit mewed, her eyelids half closed.

Doom
April 11th, 2020, 09:55 PM
Quailpaw gasped as her new name and mentor was announced. "Ohmygoshyes!!"

After Berrybreeze touched noses with her, she let loose a squeal of excitement. "Wow! This is really happening!! I'm so excited to train with you, we're gonna be best friends!" She nuzzled her mentor's cheek and purred loudly. Her new life in ThunderClan has begun!

Mayflower

Abyssopelagic
April 11th, 2020, 09:58 PM
Mossyflight's ears perked up when Duskstar mentioned he would be training Bonepaw. He scanned the area for the new apprentice and when he found them, he approached them.
Bravekit

Mayflower
April 11th, 2020, 10:09 PM
"Oh you're super excited too? Great, I was worried I would have to act all serious." Berrybreeze laughed, purring himself. Sure he was young, but he had always wanted an apprentice to train and have fun with. Plus dad would be proud. "Ooooh I can't WAIT to get started this is gonna be so much FUN!"
Fae

Sneakyfox55
April 11th, 2020, 10:21 PM
Blissie Bliss

The newly named Ivypaw padded over to greet her new mentor, eyes twinkling. "Hi, I'm--" She stopped herself. Wait, he probably already knows from the ceremony...

Wolfsli123
April 11th, 2020, 10:36 PM
\/\/

Frostpaw went to touch noses with her new mentor, feeling forlorn. I'm never going to be a good warrior, I hate fighting... Maybe I should have talked to Duskstar about me wanting to be something else before the ceremony...

Fogwhisper calmly touched noses with her new apprentice, feeling reassured that she was trusted with such a duty. "I promise, I'll make you the best warrior you can be."
Spottyfly went rigid as Frostkit approached him. I'm... a mentor? Spottyfly strengthened his resolve. I will give this apprentice all the knowledge I can.

Spottyfly tried to let himself relax and hide his apprehension from his new apprentice. "Quiet are we?" he said to Frostkit with a smile.

lio
April 11th, 2020, 10:38 PM
[ Dirtfur TeamRiverRipple ]

"Invited you to join the Clan?"
Duskstar's tail lashed once as her gaze swiveled to Shadepaw once more. She was brimming with suspicion. "Last I checked, you do not have the right to firstly go out of camp alone, and secondly invite some loner to join our Clan. You are to bring them to me or chase them off, understood?" Her attention returned to Fade. "I will allow you to join, but you must prove your loyalty to the Clan. You will train as an apprentice until you earn a warrior name."
She looked back and forth between the two, pupils narrowed to slits. "You are dismissed." Shadepaw would need to be closely watched-- she did not trust him whatsoever.

[ vermin ]

She raised her head from where she had been resting, coming to focus on a familiar apprentice. "Sleepypaw," she greeted. Duskstar hadn't seen him in a while, where had he been? The question was apparent on her expression.

[ Arie ]

She blinked, hearing Doepaw's voice. Sitting up, Duskstar looked at the apprentice with a frown, her tail flicking. Doepaw had been missing for quite some time, where had she been? The Torbie tilted her head to the side, listening to Doepaw's stuttered explanation. Lowering her voice in order to not frighten the she-cat, Duskstar opened her mouth to speak.
"I am glad that you have returned, and you are welcome back into the Clan. You should not have left, though, Doepaw. I do hope that you are here to stay for good, ThunderClan is in need of strong, brave warriors. I entrust that you will grow to be one of those warriors in the coming future." She smiled lightly, though she knew that the she-cat couldn't see it. "You are dismissed."

MEAT ANGELS
April 11th, 2020, 10:39 PM
Spottyfly went rigid as Frostkit approached him. I'm... a mentor? Spottyfly strengthened his resolve. I will give this apprentice all the knowledge I can.

Spottyfly tried to let himself relax and hide his apprehension from his new apprentice. "Quiet are we?" he said to Frostkit with a smile.

Frostkit nodded, the warriors comforting words bouncing off her fur. I don't know what to do... I hate fighting... but I have to be a warrior...

Mayflower
April 11th, 2020, 10:39 PM
[open]
Fernglow padded out of the nursery, muscles still stiff from sleep. What was that? Did Duskstar call his son's name.? The tom eagerly stretched and hurried over to the other cats. Scanning the area, Fernglow spotted Berrybreeze and Quailpaw. He grinned, sitting down and watching his son and his new appeentice. "That's my boy."

MEAT ANGELS
April 11th, 2020, 10:44 PM
hxneysuckle Dirtfur

Fade dipped her head to the molly, feeling overwhelmed with excitement. This is going to be great! She glanced at the leader, excitement fizzing into dread. Did I do something wrong?! "Pardon my rudeness, but shouldn't you be proud of Shadepaw? He assessed the situation, tamed my hostility, and convinced me to join you clan. If you ask me, (which you didn't) Shadepaw should be praised! He was calm, cunning, and charismatic. That is something every cat would want to be like."

tye
April 11th, 2020, 10:59 PM
A sharp inhale building up energy the tom burst out his words in a jumbled mess. "I'm sorry for my absence I'm really really sorry I was in the woods for a while kind of gotten lost but now I'm training doing my best for my clan."

Wolfsli123
April 11th, 2020, 11:27 PM
Spottyfly was starting to pick up on Frostkit’s despair, or at least his pensiveness.

”Hey, are you okay? Are you nervous maybe?” he said, voice filled with concern.
TeamRiverRipple

Jesse
April 12th, 2020, 01:47 AM
Oh? It was his turn already? And he was having so much fun admiring himself.. Oh well, it was over for these fools- now it was his turn to shine in the spotlight. Giving his chest fur one last finishing lick, Percy straightened himself, squared his shoulders and strutted forward, tipping his chin proudly up at the she-torbie who leered down at him with distrust. What a hardass, he mused as they locked gazes. She'd be a real party pooper until he could get on her good side. Maybe wooing? She didn't seem like the easy to woo type.. And intimidation..? Well, he knew that was out of the question regardless.

"Saved the best for last, hm?" The tom's nose wrinkled into a sneer, his tail kinked assertively over his back. "Now I suppose you're going to demand I dance in a circle, sacrifice a goat and chant some ritual voodoo magic, am I right? Or are you going to pretend you're too civilized for that..?" His claws curled into the dirt. "Oh-! and did I forget to mention you're looking positively phenomenal today, my dear? All those dead charred leaves really compliment your eyes.."

hxneysuckle

Dark Flame
April 12th, 2020, 01:48 AM
Finally, apprentices!

The newly named Bravepaw, Bonepaw, and Clawpaw, looked around, trying to find their new mentors.

- - -

Salt

Bravepaw stuttered a little. This was his new mentor? Some... arrogant warrior? The warrior reminded him of his uncle. This is going to be a great start...

He had to try to be positive somehow. “Uhm... ok....?”

Bravepaw gave the ceremonial nose touch, then backed off, a little startled. I wonder if my brothers are doing better...

- - -

TeamRiverRipple

Clawpaw, meanwhile, was happy with his new mentor, yet he didn’t know what was going on with his brothers.

He touched noses, and smiled. “And I will try to be a great apprentice.”

- - -

Rainquail

Bonepaw looked around when he heard pawsteps, before his eyes settled on his mentor. He was quivering a little. What would he be like? His eyes darted around for his brothers, making sure they were ok. His littermate, Clawpaw, seemed happy, though Bravepaw looked a little nervous.

That’s not like him...

He looked back at his mentor, a nervous smile on his face. “Hello... so... I guess we got to do the nose touch.”

Abyssopelagic
April 12th, 2020, 02:05 AM
"Hello Bonepaw. I look foward to training you." Mossyflight briefly smiled back and stretched his neck out to offer his nose for the mentor/apprentice touch. He understood the nervousness, whether it stemmed from all the cats watching or feeling about his own ability or worry about his mentor. He really hoped he wasn't the reason Bonepaw was nervous.
Bravekit

Dust
April 12th, 2020, 02:07 AM
It was about time! Condorkit had started to get a bit twitchy keeping up his "mature" appearance. Just as he was about to snap for everyone to shut-up and get on with it, Duskstar announced his name. Ohhh, he was going to be sick! Wiggling in his spot, Condorkit- no, CondorPAW, gazed up at the ThunderClan leader, admiration and pride shining in his eyes. It felt weird being an apprentice before his sister.... was she here? No! Focus! This day was about him!

Wait.. "Eaglespark?" He questioned, looking around for the unfamiliar feline. Oh, no. Please don't be that one. The vacant expression on her features made Condorpaw's pelt crawl with anxiety. It wasn't often, but in a situation like this he wouldn't fight it. Swallowing hard, he dipped his head politely - for once -

"Uhm, hello.. Eaglespark. I'm Condorpaw." The new apprentice craned his neck, waiting expectantly for his new mentor to touch noses. At least, that's what everyone else was doing, right?

hxneysuckle

Dark Flame
April 12th, 2020, 02:40 AM
Rainquail

Bonepaw stopped quivering. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad after all. Yet his thoughts always turned to his brothers in the end.

I guess I’m worrying too much. I can always ask them later if they’re ok. Just think about myself. This is my moment!

He gave a smile, trying to keep positive, as he touched noses.

chaton
April 12th, 2020, 03:32 AM
- Arie Spiderfrost -

A bright russet figure had crept cautiously around the camp, aiming to avoid confrontation with any unfamiliar cat. It had been a bit of time since Myrtlepaw had relocated to ThunderClan, though the apprentice was still just as anxious as ever. The last thing he wanted to do was bother a warrior from a clan he had just been accepted into.

But where is Plover..? He asked himself. It was true he hadn't seen his mentor for some time now, and he was starting to get quite worried about all the possibilities of what could've happened. Could he have left me all alone to fend for myself here? Or could he have been killed by a bloodthirsty rogue? Maybe even some twolegs came and captured him... oh no... The young apprentice's thoughts quickly grew way out of realistic possibilites, the thought of old Ploverspot being gone in any capacity made his outlook very saddened. Cowering to the ground and hiding his face, Myrtle gave himself some time to calm down. With reality coming back to the apprentice though, harsh thoughts about his actions flooded in to take their place. There's no way anything happened... I'm being idiotic...

Clearly, Myrtlepaw hadn't been looking hard enough. Once he forced himself up from his previous position of cowering, he had breifly spotted Ploverspot in the distance. Not caring about anything else in that moment, the tom rushed up to his mentor, a goofy grin clearly on display as he drew close. "Oh... thank StarClan you're safe!" Just as he was about to relieve completely, he now noticed another cat that had seemingly been talking with Plover. A she-cat... the same she-cat he had noticed when they were first being accepted into the clan. Suddenly, regressing to a more panicked state, the apprentice quietly mewed to his elderly mentor. "W-Who is this she-cat..? An... and why are you... you so... interested in speaking to her?"

Sweetie
April 12th, 2020, 04:07 AM
She nodded,” How do you play, I only played with feathers and fake mice” she confessed hoping he wouldn’t scorn her for the fake mice toys she had.

Fake mice? How on earth can there be fake mice? Shrugging Ravenspirit smiled down at his adopted daughter. "Like this!" His paw gently tagged Ivorykit's shoulder as he jumped playfully away. Hopefully, she'll catch on and understand that he wanted to play tag, if not then that's okay.

Dirtfur
April 12th, 2020, 07:55 AM
hxneysuckle TeamRiverRipple

Shadepaw cursed under his breath as Duskstar explained that since he is an apprentice, he has no right to go into a forest without "a warrior" or "grown adult." Can't the leader see that she is looking at a tom who might be older than the idiotic she-cat.
Indicating he understood, he nodded. He lashed his bushy tail, and spun around as he and the soon-becoming apprentice were dismissed; however, he froze, the giant right paw is in midair. He was intrigued that such a gentle she-cat like Fade just talked back to a clan leader. Shadepaw could be thankful, supporting the loner's claims, but he rather not; he would like to see Duskstar's response.

Abyssopelagic
April 12th, 2020, 07:58 AM
Mossyflight's head whipped around when he heard a kit squeal in pain. He barely heard it from the distance away, but he used his tail to motion to Bonepaw not to follow him and swiftly walked towards the nursery. When he found Blizzardkit on his back, he helped the young cat up and glanced around fiercely for the culprit.
Breezefur Moon_Rise Bravekit

Sorrow
April 12th, 2020, 08:26 AM
Mossyflight's head whipped around when he heard a kit squeal in pain. He barely heard it from the distance away, but he used his tail to motion to Bonepaw not to follow him and swiftly walked towards the nursery. When he found Blizzardkit on his back, he helped the young cat up and glanced around fiercely for the culprit.
Breezefur Moon_Rise Bravekit

Breezekit had hidden behind the nursery in her secret spot. The tortoiseshell kit started laughing when she seen Mossyflight looking around. She tried to keep quiet,but as usual,she couldn't. Be quiet!she thought to herself. But she thought too late.

dionysus
April 12th, 2020, 08:30 AM
Slushie
Cormorantkit was nearly shivering with excitement and anticipation until Duskstar finally said his name and changed it to his apprentice name. The tom stayed stiff and respectful until all eyes weren’t on him and then he positively flew to his paws and bounced under Buckbranch’s nose with his fur fluffed up. “Buckbranch! Buckbranch! I’m finally your apprentice, he crowed, gleefully, Cormorantpaw- I cant believe it! Are you excited? I’m excited! Can we go train, please ?”

Dark Flame
April 12th, 2020, 08:44 AM
Bonepaw blinked, a little confused. What was this about? His eyes darted around again, checking for his brothers. Clawpaw seemed happy, as always. He should check on his littermate later. Bravepaw still seemed nervous. The white tom thought for a second. Maybe he didn’t get a good mentor? He made a note in his head to also check on him from time to time.

Bonepaw sat down, when he heard some giggling. I really shouldn’t get involved...

Sorrow
April 12th, 2020, 08:49 AM
Slushie
Cormorantkit was nearly shivering with excitement and anticipation until Duskstar finally said his name and changed it to his apprentice name. The tom stayed stiff and respectful until all eyes weren’t on him and then he positively flew to his paws and bounced under Buckbranch’s nose with his fur fluffed up. “Buckbranch! Buckbranch! I’m finally your apprentice, he crowed, gleefully, Cormorantpaw- I cant believe it! Are you excited? I’m excited! Can we go train, please ?”
"Huh!" Breezekit growled from the nursery.Why can't I be an apprentice along with my denmates?The kit's paws barely touched the ground as she bounded up to Duskstar.

dino.
April 12th, 2020, 11:34 AM
[ Beau ]

As Cormorantkit's name was a called, and then his after, a warm feeling began to spread through Buckbranch's chest. At first he had thought Duskstar wouldn't go through with it, but the fact that she had...
He picked his way around the rest of the cats to touch noses with his new apprentice, and he grinned a Cormorantpaw's excitement. "As soon as Duskstar finishes this meeting, I'll give you a tour of the territory," he promised. "But for now, we have to be respectful and listen." Carefully, he settled down next to Cormorantpaw, re-fixing his attention on the Highpeak.

dionysus
April 12th, 2020, 11:53 AM
Cormorantpaw happily touched noses with Buckbranch and immediately stilled as the older tom told him they had to pay attention to the rest of the meeting. Cormorantpaw knew Buckbranch was right and sat down sheepishly. It was important to show respect to the leader but also to his new mentor, so Cormorantpaw swiftly put on his best serious face and forced his fur flat, ending up looking like he was at a vigil rather than his apprentice ceremony. Internally, the young apprentice was still buzzing with excitement at the prospect of seeing the territory for the first time and he wanted to spend the whole rest of the day training and the whole rest of the moon training! He had to get himself under control! Cormorantpaw silenced his internal hum and completely focused on Duskstar, hyperfocusing to the point where he felt like there was an eternity between each word.
Slushie

Abyssopelagic
April 12th, 2020, 11:54 AM
Mossyflight watches Breezekit run by and debates on whether or not he should stop her. He didn't want to hurt her and Duskstar was likely to give her a verbal thrashing and a severe punishment for disrupting a clan meeting so much. He decided to leave it, so long as she didn't attack Blizzardkit again and slowly made his way back to Bonepaw. "Sorry, heard a kit squeal and went to check." He said almost breathlessly to explain his disappearance.
Bravekit

MEAT ANGELS
April 12th, 2020, 12:08 PM
Spottyfly was starting to pick up on Frostkit’s despair, or at least his pensiveness.

”Hey, are you okay? Are you nervous maybe?” he said, voice filled with concern.
TeamRiverRipple

Frostpaw shrugged, looking away. "I.. I guess there are just a few things I don't... understand." She trailed off, glancing back up at Duskstar. Maybe I could ask her after the meeting.. I've always looked up to Duskstar.

Dark Flame
April 12th, 2020, 12:23 PM
“I understand.”

Bonepaw thought for a second, then remembered the giggling he heard. I heard some... giggling. Not sure where it was coming from. But it seemed high-pitched.”

The information was intriguing to him at least. Bonepaw wasn’t sure about the giggling at all. What could it even be?
Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
April 12th, 2020, 12:32 PM
"Breezekit was bullying Blizzardkit, something she thinks is fun." He made sure to avoid being loud enough that Duskstar could continue and outside ears wouldn't hear him. He couldn't understand how anyone could be mean for no reason.
Bravekit

RedHead
April 12th, 2020, 12:41 PM
Flintspirit was in the clearing as usual, but he wasn't too happy. Pacing back and forth, the tom couldn't sit still. This just doesn't feel right.... Some could say he was agitated, which wouldn't be far from the truth. It's as if i don't know anything that's happening.... Why is that? Does she not trust me? Ears flicking, Flintspirit turned once again, but stopped abruptly as someone bumped into him. Glancing over, Flintspirit spotted a young she-cat that he recognized, but couldn't exactly place a name with. She's uhhh.... blind right? A quick glance at her eyes allowed Flintspirit to confirm that thought, and he gave her a smile, not that she could see it of course, but it could still mean something right?
"Hey, no need to apologize, it should be me apologizing for being in your way, I take up quite a lot of clearing space." The tomcat joked, leaning down a little and tilting his head. "What's your name again? I'm sorry, but I can't remember it for the life of me. I know I've seen you around though, so I promise I'm not that oblivious."

Arie

Dark Flame
April 12th, 2020, 01:05 PM
“F-for fun?”

Bonepaw thought back to the odd few bullies during his kithood - which was starting to be clouded - and shuddered. He despised the idea of bullying anyway, and on purpose and for FUN?

“Oh...”
Rainquail

Wings
April 12th, 2020, 01:11 PM
"Huh!" Breezekit growled from the nursery.Why can't I be an apprentice along with my denmates?The kit's paws barely touched the ground as she bounded up to Duskstar.

This young she was pissed off. First, Breezekit had been extremely rude to her denmates, then now she has the audacity to go back up to Duskstar! She got up, ignoring the pain. A soft snarl came from her throat as her ears pinned. She ran-limped into Breezekit's path. "Get BACK to the nursery!" Duskpaw snarled at the kit. "Now." Her fur was bristling and her tail lashing. Her claws had been scraping at the ground the whole time she had been snarling at the kit.
RedHead

plum
April 12th, 2020, 01:21 PM
Rainywhisker sits patiently, though around him kits seemed to be causing trouble. He felt... A tad bit disappointed in not being assigned one of the new apprentices, and hoped this new leader knew what she was doing.

Wings
April 12th, 2020, 01:38 PM
Duskpaw hissed, slamming her paw into the kit's head, pinning her to the ground. She snarled at the kit, when she had sunk her tiny teeth into her should, it was only like thorns. Just as annoying as she is, but less so. She moved her other free paw onto the kits body, reassuring that that mouse-dung wouldn't be able to move.
Breezefur RedHead

RedHead
April 12th, 2020, 01:40 PM
Foxbound's ears perked forward as Duskpaw decided to say something about Breezekit's attitude, the orange furred she-cat watching her apprentice carefully. Duskpaw was still not in great shape, and Foxbound didn't want her getting hurt any further. She had to admit to herself that Duskpaw's snarling might not help, they needed to deal with this in a calmer matter. But as soon as the kit leaped at her apprentice, Foxbound was standing, making her way over. Now, that was taking it too far. "You need to stop this, now Breezekit." Foxbound ordered, coming over to grab the kit's scruff from underneath Duskpaw's paws. She was not going to stand for this kind of behavior from a kit.

Breezefur Wings

Willowfern
April 12th, 2020, 01:42 PM
Laurelkit gasped in horror, she rushed over to the two fighting cats,
“Stop! Please stop! Don’t hurt her!” She mewed fearfully eyes wide, “I may not know her or anything, she may be the most annoying kit in Thunderclan but it doesn’t give you the right to hurt her! You’re clanmates for Starclan’s sake!

hal
April 12th, 2020, 01:46 PM
Robinflight's ears pricked towards the activity and he felt a deep growl rumbling in his throat. He hissed at the group, "Can't you see you're disrupting this meeting?" His copper eyes were narrowed.

[@RedHead (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=40)] [@Breezefur (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11864)] [@Wings (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11219)] [@Willowfern (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11930)]

tye
April 12th, 2020, 01:49 PM
Blackmoor sat close to the commotion going on and it really ticked off the black warrior. "Laurelkit, what are you babbling about? The only cat that's hurt here is Duskpaw. And here you are trying to protect that lil' nut case." He stood up strutting over to the nosy kit blocking her from causing more trouble. This is supposed to be a positive ceremony for Starclan's sake. His eyes narrowed in icy blue slits, growling. "Do you want to join Breezekit's punishment? If so then go ahead."
Willowfern

Mango
April 12th, 2020, 01:49 PM
Laurelkit gasped in horror, she rushed over to the two fighting cats,
“Stop! Please stop! Don’t hurt her!” She mewed fearfully eyes wide, “I may not know her or anything, she may be the most annoying kit in Thunderclan but it doesn’t give you the right to hurt her! You’re clanmates for Starclan’s sake!
Murkyshadow glanced at the kit,” This excuse for a kit attacked an apprentice, was that apprentice suppose to just let Breezekit attack her?” he meowed,” We aren’t hurting Breezekit, just getting her off that apprentice and scaring her into behaving.” He added confused why Laurelkit cared about protecting Breezekit.

Willowfern
April 12th, 2020, 01:50 PM
Laurelkit padded up to the Tom,
“I’m sorry mister, I just don’t want Duskpaw bashing Breezekit’s brains out,” she said matter of factly,”I don’t think bashed brains is something cobwebs and herbs can heal.”

Willowfern
April 12th, 2020, 01:51 PM
Laurelkit sighed,
“I was just worried about what Duskpaw was doing, I didn’t know... sorry.... I just don’t like seeing cats get hurt...”

hal
April 12th, 2020, 01:53 PM
"For StarClan's sake," Robinflight hissed as he rolled his eyes, "Duskpaw hardly touched the scrap!"

[@Willowfern (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11930)]

Willowfern
April 12th, 2020, 01:55 PM
Laurelkit looked at Robinflight,
“Sorry Robinflight,” she said, looking at her paws, why was it so hard to figure out how to do the right thing around this clan? “I‘ll just go back to the nursery...”

tye
April 12th, 2020, 01:55 PM
"Hmph. If he continues being like this his head should be bashed," the tom grumbled to himself. "We have too many kits anyways."

RedHead
April 12th, 2020, 01:56 PM
Foxbound turned sharply, placing her paw on Breezekit's tail so that the kit wouldn't try to escape. She needed to take her back to the nursery or something, have the queens deal with her. "Excuse me Robinflight, but I'm trying to handle a kit that clearly has no manners. Would you rather have me let her go and come after you and disturb the meeting further? I don't think so. So how about you remain quiet and quick disturbing this meeting?" Foxbound snapped back, already fed up with her clanmates. She was mainly upset about Duskpaw's response to the kit, and Breezekit's response to her. As well as the fact that Breezekit didn't seem to be calming down. Kits.... She ignored Laurelkit completely, instead going back to picking up Breezekit by her scruff. I bet this kit is one of the many motherless we have here in Thunderclan... She thought, tail flicking angrily as she lifted Breezekit by her scruff, beginning to head for the nursery with the kit in tow.

hal Breezefur Wings

[ Arie ]

---

Flintspirit's ears perked up as he noticed some commotion happening within the gathered cats. Sitting straighter so he could see over the other cat's heads, the tomcat noticed a couple kits and warriors, and an apprentice, all seeming to be arguing or something. He watched as Foxbound picked up one particular kit and started heading for the nursery, Flintspirit glanced towards Duskstar on the highpeak above, before looking back over to where the commotion was. It seemed to have died down a little, but he planned on heading over if it started up again.

Willowfern
April 12th, 2020, 01:58 PM
Laurelkit ran into the nursery and flung herself in the corner, she had only been trying to help, not start a riot! Her claws dug into the mossy floor, she hissed at herself,
“Dumb little Laurelkit, let the warriors and apprentices figure it out, you’re just a stupid kit...”

Sorrow
April 12th, 2020, 02:01 PM
Foxbound's ears perked forward as Duskpaw decided to say something about Breezekit's attitude, the orange furred she-cat watching her apprentice carefully. Duskpaw was still not in great shape, and Foxbound didn't want her getting hurt any further. She had to admit to herself that Duskpaw's snarling might not help, they needed to deal with this in a calmer matter. But as soon as the kit leaped at her apprentice, Foxbound was standing, making her way over. Now, that was taking it too far. "You need to stop this, now Breezekit." Foxbound ordered, coming over to grab the kit's scruff from underneath Duskpaw's paws. She was not going to stand for this kind of behavior from a kit.

Breezefur Wings

"Hey! Let go of me!" Breezekit screeched. She reached back with her claws unsheathed,and tried to scratch Foxbound's muzzle. "Get away from me!" Breezekit yowled.

hal
April 12th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Robinflight's fur bristled at Foxbound's words, but he understood the truth in them. The more cats noticed and confronted the kit, the more disturbed the meeting became. His copper eyes narrowed as he considered a response, but he simply flicked his tail in annoyance. The tom was silent, but he still watched the commotion from his spot in the back of the gathered cats.

[@RedHead (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=40)]

Willowfern
April 12th, 2020, 02:04 PM
She fell asleep, curled up into a dejected little ball, she dreamed...
Laurelkit was standing on the Highpeak, cats cheering for her “Laurelheart, Laurelheart! She smiled and jumped down, later she was in a patrol when a fight broke out, she tried to stop it but she was treated like a kit and sent to the nursery, a faceless warrior then came up to her and said,
“You will always be a kit in the clan’s eyes.
Laurelkit woke with a start,
“Just a dream,” she murmured to herself,”Just a dumb dream...”

Wings
April 12th, 2020, 02:09 PM
That piece of mouse-dung doesn't deserve this clan. She pinned her ears but, while caught up in the moment, she accidentally put her leg down. Putting a bit of weight on it, she picked it up suddenly, wincing at the pain it gave her. Covering her leg with her tail and looked back at it. She felt the burning pain of her broken leg again. She just wanted it gone but, giving her head a little shake, she was back in the moment. Duskpaw's deep green eyes focused on Breezekit. What kind of kit would even act that way? She deserves to be thrown out so that ThunderClan wouldn't have to feed this idiot. "Save your breath."
RedHead Breezefur

RedHead
April 12th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Foxbound was glad that Robinflight had decided not to say anything more. Smart boy. She thought, but then immediately was more preoccupied with the wriggling Breezekit in her jaws. Since she'd picked up Breezekit facing forward, none of the kit's blows hit her. All Breezekit was doing was flailing about. "Nope, you're going back to the nursery after that stunt you just pulled." Foxbound meowed, her voice muffled by Breezeki't scruff. She soon reached the nursery, ducking into it with Breezekit in tow.

Breezefur

Willowfern
April 12th, 2020, 02:16 PM
Laurelkit looked around her, all the kits were either sleeping, or out playing, or in Breezekit’s case, assumingely attacking apprentices for no apparent reason, she shook that out of her head and went to look for a hole in the nursery’s outer cover, she had to be fast because she heard Breezekit’s protesting getting louder and louder, she finally found a good sized hole and squeezed out, she landed on her nose in the back of camp, she looked about her and found a scent trail,
A cat, she thought, must lead to Rougeland Woods,
She looked back at the nursery, should she leave? Of course, she should, all she had to do was go to Rougeland Woods and clear her head for a bit, then she would sneak back into the nursery and fall asleep like she was never gone,
Not that anycat would notice, she thought, Even if they did, they wouldn’t care,
After that unsettling thought, she bounced away.

Sorrow
April 12th, 2020, 02:33 PM
Foxbound was glad that Robinflight had decided not to say anything more. Smart boy. She thought, but then immediately was more preoccupied with the wriggling Breezekit in her jaws. Since she'd picked up Breezekit facing forward, none of the kit's blows hit her. All Breezekit was doing was flailing about. "Nope, you're going back to the nursery after that stunt you just pulled." Foxbound meowed, her voice muffled by Breezeki't scruff. She soon reached the nursery, ducking into it with Breezekit in tow.

Breezefur

"No!" Breezekit wailed. "Let go of me!" "All my denmates are apprentices!" "I want to be an apprentice too!"

Dark Flame
April 12th, 2020, 02:38 PM
Clawpaw put his head up to hear what was going on. He shared a glance at Bonepaw. “What’s going on?”

Bonepaw shrugged. “I-I’m not too sure...”

lio
April 12th, 2020, 03:29 PM
Duskstar's face fell into a grimace as Percy stepped forward, his flirtatiousness bringing a sickening twist to her stomach. She was glad she was on the Highpeak or else she would have smacked the former Kittypet. A name was already an idea for the tom, though she looked around to search for a reasonable mentor. Ah, Rainywhisker. He was a valuable warrior.

"Percy [ Xeno ], you have come to us to join ThunderClan, and this it is time for you to officially become a Clan cat. You have chosen to leave your life of a Kittypet behind, and will begin training as an apprentice to learn the ways of a Clan cat. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Poppypaw. Rainywhisker [ implimm ], I trust that you will teach Poppypaw the ways of a ThunderClan warrior."

Just as she finished speaking, Duskstar's attention was drawn to a commotion innthe crowd. Breezekit... again. Her pupils narrowed to slits and she felt her ears flatten, irritation building up. In a split-second decision, she knew what to do.

"Foxbound [ RedHead ], don't bother. She will not be remaining in the nursery for much longer."

She raised her voice to be sure that she could be heard.

"Breezekit [ Breezefur ]! Once again you are disrupting the meeting, and now you are using violence against your own Clanmates. You are not to ever be an apprentice! Breezekit, I hereby exile you from ThunderClan. You are a wreckless, dangerous addition to our Clan and I will not tolerate such actions. Get out of my Clan now. If you are seen in our territory again then you will be chased off. Foxbound, escort her to the border of Rogueland Woods."

As she spoke, her tail lashed wildly, anger blatant in her voice. Duskstar spoke authoritatively, emphasizing her words and showing that she would not permit such behavior in her Clan. A low growl rumbled in her throat and she allowed her claws to unsheathe. If Breezekit did not leave willingly, then she would gladly force her to.

Sorrow
April 12th, 2020, 03:42 PM
Duskstar's face fell into a grimace as Percy stepped forward, his flirtatiousness bringing a sickening twist to her stomach. She was glad she was on the Highpeak or else she would have smacked the former Kittypet. A name was already an idea for the tom, though she looked around to search for a reasonable mentor. Ah, Rainywhisker. He was a valuable warrior.

"Percy [ Xeno ], you have come to us to join ThunderClan, and this it is time for you to officially become a Clan cat. You have chosen to leave your life of a Kittypet behind, and will begin training as an apprentice to learn the ways of a Clan cat. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Poppypaw. Rainywhisker [ implimm ], I trust that you will teach Poppypaw the ways of a ThunderClan warrior."

Just as she finished speaking, Duskstar's attention was drawn to a commotion innthe crowd. Breezekit... again. Her pupils narrowed to slits and she felt her ears flatten, irritation building up. In a split-second decision, she knew what to do.

"Foxbound [ RedHead ], don't bother. She will not be remaining in the nursery for much longer."

She raised her voice to be sure that she could be heard.

"Breezekit [ Breezefur ]! Once again you are disrupting the meeting, and now you are using violence against your own Clanmates. You are not to ever be an apprentice! Breezekit, I hereby exile you from ThunderClan. You are a wreckless, dangerous addition to our Clan and I will not tolerate such actions. Get out of my Clan now. If you are seen in our territory again then you will be chased off. Foxbound, escort her to the border of Rogueland Woods."

As she spoke, her tail lashed wildly, anger blatant in her voice. Duskstar spoke authoritatively, emphasizing her words and showing that she would not permit such behavior in her Clan. A low growl rumbled in her throat and she allowed her claws to unsheathe. If Breezekit did not leave willingly, then she would gladly force her to. Breezekit looked up at her leader-no,her former leader,with pleading in her eyes. When she seen the look on Duskstar's face,she new the ThunderClan Leader was serious. "I'm sorry Duskstar. I deserve this." And with those words,she turned and padded out of the camp with Foxbound.

hal
April 12th, 2020, 03:48 PM
Robinflight's eyes were wide with surprise. Breezekit is exiled? A shiver ran down his spine. Though the kit was more trouble than she was worth, the tortoiseshell warrior couldn't imagine having to fight the little cat if she happened to trespass onto her old territory. He wanted to focus on Poppypaw's naming ceremony, but the banishment of a mere kit had ruined the excitement.

He wondered what the outside world would do to such an undisciplined cat. For a moment, he pictured the strong, weather-hardened rogue she could become. But what would we have done instead? She's completely untrainable.

Starfall
April 12th, 2020, 03:49 PM
The Tortoiseshell's ears were flattened against his skull, a very evident grimace plastered on the tom's face. That kit was one of the most annoying thing's he had ever heard. Than she bound up to where Duskstar was...or a good portion of the way. Ears now angled forwards the Apprentice was leaning out a little ways so he could actually see what was happening.

Don't bother? What was she saying? Blazingpaw asked as he returned his attention up to the Leader. What she said next shocked him. Taking a second to process what she just said before he jumped up, "Do you have birds in your brains!?" he barked. Sure Breezekit was incredibly annoying, and they were aggressive, but the brat wouldn't be able to survive out there by themselves. Surely that was the reason there's a rule against Kits leaving the camp in the first place.

"You're exiling a kit. Just because they scratched an apprentice and are bullying." he scoffed. Tail lashing behind him. "You clan cats are supposed to be one big happy family but the second someone does one small thing wrong you toss them out or kill them! That's a kit! Do you even know if they have a mother in the Clan?" he asked. "Because with how many kits we seem to have, we have way too few Queens. Did you even try helping him out? Did you even try trying to teach him what's right and wrong?" The Apprentice was...ticked.

dino.
April 12th, 2020, 03:49 PM
[ Beau Starbot hxneysuckle ]

At the sudden commotion, Buckbranch glanced up. His eyes searched the crowd until they landed on Duskpaw, Breezekit, Foxbound, and Robinflight. His bottom jaw went slack at the scene. How could a kit be so rude?
Then Duskstar began to snarl, and he swung his head around to fix a shocked gaze on the Highpeak. It wasn't the exiling announcement he was in total disbelief at, though he was surprised at this sudden turn of events. But his eyes were fixed on Duskstar's claws, and his heart was starting to flutter nervously. Sure, Breezekit had the exile coming, but would Duskstar really turn to drawing blood to drive her out?
It came as a relief when Breezekit walked out on her own. At least now he wouldn't have to witness Duskstar turning her claws to such a young cat. Swallowing anxiously, he leaned down to Cormorantpaw and said, "Thank you, thank you, thank you for never acting like this."
With a gentle flick of his tail, he stood and went to stand next to Blazingpaw, whole body thrumming with anxiety. His eyes shone with it. "I have to agree with Blazingpaw on this. She is a kit, Duskstar. She might be loud, rowdy, and totally disruptuve, but usually there's a reason for these things. Blazingpaw is right - did you even check if she had a mother? It's dangerous for a kitten outside of the camp! There are badgers, foxes, and possibly coyotes left over from the seige over at WindClan territory. Please rethink your decision - she won't survive a day on her own." He was visibly shaking as he stared up at Duskstar. Once again he was risking humiliation in front of a Clan that despised him, and for what? A rude, annoying kitten he'd spoken to once? But Blazingpaw was the only one standing up for her, and he wasn't about to leave the apprentice to stand alone on this. ThunderClan could be brutal when it came down to arguments, and when he was involved, it usually escalated beyond what he wanted it to. He sent a worrisome glance back at Cormorantpaw. There was a chance she would take him away from him, reassign him to someone else. The young 'paw meant a lot to Buckbranch. But now there was the life of a kit hanging in the balance, and he couldn't sit back on watch.

Sorrow
April 12th, 2020, 03:50 PM
No more playing with Pinekit,no more listening to stories for the elders all day,and no more curling up warmly with my denmates. Duskstar was right. I don't deserve to be in ThunderClan.I never did. All I ever did was be selfish and violent, Breezekit thought sadly.

plum
April 12th, 2020, 04:07 PM
Alarm was one thing to describe how Rainywhisker felt as he heard his name uttered as the one to be mentoring the former kittypet. The warrior stands and makes his way over to Poppypaw to touch noses. "We'll start after this..." He nods up to the Highpeak and around at the mess going on around them, "is over." With a flick of his tail, he signals for the new apprentice to follow as he sits back down, sniffing as Duskstar proceeds to... exile... a kit. Rainywhisker observes as his Clanmates react, not commenting himself for this she-cat seemed guided by emotions as of late. She was quickly becoming a bit of a tyrant when it came to the power she held, and the tom had to wonder if that was the purpose of her sly switch with the now-deputy.

Xeno

Fuzzy
April 12th, 2020, 04:14 PM
RedHead

Pinepuff woke up with a yawn, arching her back as she stretched. Her pelt was a mess, normal after she woke up. She did have like a mountain of fur. With yet another yawn the tabby warrior stepped around sleeping warriors. Her green eyes however fell on a slightly familiar black and white pelt. What was her name hmm... Cherrybubble I believe. Pinepuff mused changing her detraction from the entrance to the other molly. A little delay wouldn't harm anyone.
"Good morning dear." Pinepuff purred noticing that Cherrybubble was awake. The large brown tabby really didn't know the slightly older warrior much at all but something about her caught Pine's attention. Giving a few swift licks to her ruffled chest fur Pine eyed the warrior in interest. "Oh, is something the matter darling?" Pinepuff asked, pulling her tail to her side.

BEAR.
April 12th, 2020, 04:30 PM
Birdchatter was a little disappointed to see the pebble seemed to be at a stand still, and he quietly scooted over to Flamesong [ Quailsong] to pluck the pebble away and slide it over to Quillpaw [ vermin]. "Pass it on." He kept his voice low, using the commotion to make it so only the apprentice could hear.

Shuffling away like nothing happened, Birdchatter made a point of frowning at the cats disagreeing with Duskstar. Frankly, he didn't give a leaf about the exile or Duskstar's decision, but he saw this as an opportunity to keep his game going under the radar. "Oh, bugger off won't you? ThunderClan needs to be unified, and we can't get there if there's cats actively tryna attack each other! Kit or not, she is a menace-- she didn't even stop trying to fight when Foxbound grabbed 'er! If you kept every violent kit and tried to rehabilitate them, we'd just have more Scarfaces and Darkstorms. That's a bad time there, chaps."

[ Slushie, Starbot, hxneysuckle ]

Wings
April 12th, 2020, 04:40 PM
Listening to the Blazingpaw and Buckbranch, Duskpaw agreed. Although she was a pain in the ass, maybe she would learn from this. She hobbled around to face Duskstar from the back of the crowd. "Duskstar, I agree with Buckbranch and Blazingpaw that exiling a kit shouldn't happen much." She glanced over at Breezekit, she looked like she was regretting everything she ever did. "If you would here me out, I believe that Breezekit has learned her lesson and, will try to prove herself worthy of ThunderClan." Duskpaw looked up at Duskstar with an unwavering gaze but, in her mind, she was second guessing everything she just said. Did I say the right thing? If so did it come across as the right thing? Or did I mean something but say something different? Anxiety swelled it her chest but, she hid it impeccably.
hxneysuckle RedHead Slushie Starbot Breezekit

tye
April 12th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Quillpaw looked up at Birdchatter for a moment, a bright smile appeared on his face. He stared down at the pebble then switched over to glance at the next cat to give it. Murkyshadow..is it? The tall tabby shuffled over to the warrior, dragging the pebble with his paw over to them. He whispered loudly in their ear. "Passss it onnnn."
Zesty Mango

As the commotion continued with Buckbranch and Blazingpaw hollering at Duskstar just because she's doing her duty annoyed the apprentice. Quillpaw's yellow eyes narrowed and without a second thought, he chucked a different pebble at Buckbranch's head.
Slushie

Mango
April 12th, 2020, 04:46 PM
Murkyshadow thought the pebble game was stupid so he set the pebble down in front of him snorting silently,” If anyone wants to keep playing this kit game, take the pebble.” He whispered

~dust~
April 12th, 2020, 04:51 PM
Quailkit looked around she knew eveingkit now they could be friends she looked around the nursery for her and saw it

dionysus
April 12th, 2020, 05:39 PM
Slushie / vermin
Cormorantpaw was shocked by the commotion but even more shocked by Duskstar’s decision. He didn’t know enough to contest the leader and was certain that he was too young to voice dissonance in a clan meeting, but he couldn’t help feeling that exiling a kit was wrong- even a kit as annoying and aggressive as Breezekit. Kits weren’t even allowed out of camp but now this one was supposed to learn to survive entirely outside camp? Cormorantpaw couldn’t wait to become a warrior but even he, an eager new apprentice, had to admit that he would have absolutely no idea how to survive on his own if he’d been exiled from the clan and shunned by his former clan mates.
The young tom stayed a few pawsteps behind Buckbranch, silently supporting his mentor but remaining silent out of respect for Duskstar and the other older voices of the clan. However, Quillpaw’s utter disrespect for a warrior, and Cormorantpaw’s mentor no less, drove the black and grey tom right over the edge. How dare he throw a pebble at Buckbranch? Furious, Cormorantpaw snatched the pebble and whipped around, storming over to the other apprentice with his fur bristling. Shoving his face close to Quillpaw’s, Cormorantpaw snarled slowly, ”watch it!” He whipped the pebble into the back corner of the clearing, never taking his eyes off of Quillpaw and spat, “didn’t your parents ever teach you about respect? You should be marching out of camp with that kit.” Cormorantpaw’s tail was thrashing like a cornered snake and his lips were pulled back in rage- at this point he couldn’t give a mouse’s tail what was happening with that kit but if this apprentice tried something else with his mentor, Cormorantpaw would make sure he regretted it.

dino.
April 12th, 2020, 05:52 PM
[ Beau vermin ]

A stone cracked him right in the side of his head and he yelped, stumbling sideways a few steps. He could feel a small, warm trickle of blood dripping down his cheek, right under his ear. With a grimace of pain he glanced down at the pebble at his paws, one edged slightly bloodied, and he smacked it away from himself as well as the crowd of cats into an empty corner of the camp.
He was about to turn to Quillpaw, but Cormorantpaw's snarl stopped him in his tracks. Quickly he pushed himself between the two, a stern look on his face. "Quillpaw, please don't throw things at me," he told the yellow-eyed apprentice. His voice was strained, but he kept his tone low and polite. "You could have taken my eye out. Cormorantpaw." He glanced over at his own apprentice, tail swaying lightly, and used one forepaw to gently nudge the young black tom back a few steps. "Please don't snarl at the other apprentices, especially not on my behalf." He was fighting to keep himself calm - he wanted to smack Quillpaw to Silverpelt and back for chucking the stone at him, but for his sake as well as Cormorantpaw's, he had to stay civil. "He isn't worth your time."

tye
April 12th, 2020, 05:52 PM
Quillpaw smirked the whole time even when Cormorantpaw stepped up getting into his face. Well, kind of. He's technically not even 'apprentice age' and is a tall, full-fledged adult. "Tsk, tsk! Next move my comrade and you might join that little moggie on the path to nowhere land," he purred, slick words coming out of his mouth. He continued to sit down as if nothing happened, eyeing on the cat to see what they'll do next. His yellow eyes darkened. The tabby didn't trained with Duskstar for nothing. The next move might be his last.
After hearing a few words from Buckbranch he didn't utter another word, his smug face only watched them go.
Beau Slushie

dionysus
April 12th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Slushie / vermin
Rage colored everything in Cormorantpaw’s vision red and the tom took another step forward in response to Quillpaw’s words. “Wanna bet?” He hissed, flashing sharp canines as he longed to smack some sense into the older apprentice. By this time, however, Buckbranch had stepped in and Cormorantpaw wasn’t about to start his training by blatantly disobeying his mentor in the middle of a meeting- not that he intended to disobey his mentor much at all. Quillpaw’s smirk still drove the new apprentice absolutely mad, but he reigned himself in for the sake of his mentor. Staying behind Buckbranch and allowing the older tom to break up the fight, Cormorantkit forced himself to relax his snark into a grimace of disdain and attempted to focus on Buckbranch instead of the apprentice. Cormorantpaw couldn’t let it go that easily, though, and he couldn’t stop himself from leaning forward and spitting at the ground beside the other apprentice- partially hoping it would hit him- as a show of his disdain for him. Then, the young apprentice forced his fur flat and walked away, cursing and thrashing his tail and waiting for Buckbranch to come tell him off for not completely obeying him.

Sorrow
April 12th, 2020, 06:16 PM
(My cat is now named Shadow)Shadow spent some time at the border,then sped straight back to the ThunderClan Camp. She stood there for a few moments then ran straight through the entrance. Shadow paused,looking at the cats all around the camp,and padded calmly across the clearing toward Duskstar.

BEAR.
April 12th, 2020, 06:28 PM
"Oi," Birdchatter focused his attention on Breezekit [ Breezefur] as she returned to camp, a little confused by her antics but rolling with it nonetheless. "There's your itty bitty kitty, Buckbranch [ Slushie]! Give her all the love you want, she looks like she means business."

On a quieter note, he swiped the pebble from Murkyshadow the booger and sent it rolling toward Bravepaw. "Pass it on!" he hissed softly, hoping the apprentice would. No reason to end the game 'cause some cats were trying to ruin their fun.

[ Bravekit, Zesty Mango, hxneysuckle ]

Sorrow
April 12th, 2020, 06:54 PM
"Duskstar!" Shadow yowled to the ThunderClan Leader. "We need to talk!" Shadow stalked up to Duskstar. "I'm sorry for what I did,Duskstar. I deserve being exiled. But I have come back because I was wondering if I could stick around camp. I know you said I was exiled and that I was to be chased out of the territory if I was seen. If you will not let me stay around the camp,I will be happy to leave on your command." Shadow growled.

Sorrow
April 12th, 2020, 06:56 PM
Shadow looked back at the warriors and apprentices. "What is with the pebble?" she snarled.

Jesse
April 12th, 2020, 06:59 PM
Poppypaw? That was the name she decided on? It seemed obvious Duskstar had just flown with the first thing that popped into her head. Poppies weren’t even his favorite flower! Why not Rosepaw? Or Rhododendronpaw? Or Lily-of-the-valleypaw?

Percy- now Poppypaw- swallowed the urge to object. “A thousand thanks, o’ gracious leader.” With a theatrical bow and flourish of his tail, Percy left the stage to go find this ‘Rainywhisker’. It only took a moment, as the other tom seemed to have the same idea. But to his bewilderment, upon meeting his new clanmate he was greeted with a cold wet nose thrusted into his muzzle quicker than he could dodge. Percy, quite a bit shaken, took a dizzied few steps back and blinked, wondering if it was an accident.

“Woah there, moving a bit quick don’t you think?” Percy rolled a mirthful purr, bashfully batting his eyes. “You don’t even know if I like toms that way..” There was something that caused a lot of uproar from the crowd unfolding in the background, but Percy didn’t care if it didn’t involve him.

implimm hxneysuckle

Spiderfrost
April 12th, 2020, 07:01 PM
- @Arie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4563) @Spiderfrost (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11747) -

A bright russet figure had crept cautiously around the camp, aiming to avoid confrontation with any unfamiliar cat. It had been a bit of time since Myrtlepaw had relocated to ThunderClan, though the apprentice was still just as anxious as ever. The last thing he wanted to do was bother a warrior from a clan he had just been accepted into.

But where is Plover..? He asked himself. It was true he hadn't seen his mentor for some time now, and he was starting to get quite worried about all the possibilities of what could've happened. Could he have left me all alone to fend for myself here? Or could he have been killed by a bloodthirsty rogue? Maybe even some twolegs came and captured him... oh no... The young apprentice's thoughts quickly grew way out of realistic possibilites, the thought of old Ploverspot being gone in any capacity made his outlook very saddened. Cowering to the ground and hiding his face, Myrtle gave himself some time to calm down. With reality coming back to the apprentice though, harsh thoughts about his actions flooded in to take their place. There's no way anything happened... I'm being idiotic...

Clearly, Myrtlepaw hadn't been looking hard enough. Once he forced himself up from his previous position of cowering, he had breifly spotted Ploverspot in the distance. Not caring about anything else in that moment, the tom rushed up to his mentor, a goofy grin clearly on display as he drew close. "Oh... thank StarClan you're safe!" Just as he was about to relieve completely, he now noticed another cat that had seemingly been talking with Plover. A she-cat... the same she-cat he had noticed when they were first being accepted into the clan. Suddenly, regressing to a more panicked state, the apprentice quietly mewed to his elderly mentor. "W-Who is this she-cat..? An... and why are you... you so... interested in speaking to her?"

She just wanted to check up on him after meeting with Softbriar awhile back. She still wasn't sure if she was handling this properly, but neither of her children had had anything negative to say about their meeting afterwards. In hindsight maybe trying for another life changing meeting at a gathering and hoping for the same connection to spark there as it did for she and Ploverspot was the wrong way to go about this.

She was just asking about his well being and how he and his apprentice were settling when the young tom in question came bounding over with a spark in their eye focused solely on Ploverspot. It sent a nervous, contentment fluttering in her gut. Her son still hadn't filled her in on the whole story of their defection. but the look he had cut her at the gathering had her understanding it was a topic he wasn't quite ok with disclosing with her. Shadedpath had felt an overbearing stab that she might have gone too far, crossing a boundry she shouldn't have in trying to be more open. Even with her own kits she felt cold and awkward and out of place trying to show affection or worry towards them. It was like her body was actively fighting against her mind.

She hoped her need to know how he was wasn't effecting Plover negatively. Scraping her claws across the ground in that anxious habit of hers she focused in on Myrtlepaw, stuttering and nervous and just a little bit frightened by her and it sent a spark of fear down her own spine.

Her eyes widened just slightly at Myrtlepaw, lost in the visage of a tiny Ploverkit after she would shove him away and the old she-cat tensed up. Was she scaring them? Did she look threatening, did he think she was going to hurt him? No, no, no, no, she didn't want him to be nervous around her. That wasn't what she was hoping for. She just wanted to make a good impression! She hasn't even said one word to the younger cat and she had already failed.

Wings
April 12th, 2020, 07:08 PM
As Breezekit bolted back into the camp and demanded she speak with Duskstar, Duskpaw changed her mind. "Scratch that! She doesn't deserve this clan." She limped over to were she had laid before and laid down. "Clearly, she hasn't learned anything at all and from her growling, I can infer that if she lives she will just become another enemy for ThunderClan." It was harsh to suggest that she would just die on her own but, she felt it was the best course of action for ThunderClan.
hxneysuckle

DarkNight
April 12th, 2020, 07:24 PM
Speckledrose was so excited to get started on her new apprentice’s training. Maybe today she could teach her basic hunting? Yes, that work well. She already started to plan out what she was going to say. Then maybe tomorrow she could show her all the borders! Speckledrose was so excited to get started!
“Moonpaw! Ready for your first hunting lesson?”
Silvershadow9

BEAR.
April 12th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Oh, what a little dung-hole.

In a flash, Birdchatter snatched a different pebble in his paw and chucked it in Breezekit's direction. It wasn't meant to hurt or hit her, but it worked well as a distraction. "The pebble's meant for you, Bite-y!" If she was trying to sabotage his game, he'd sabotage her life. "Duskstar just told you to bugger off! You can't even listen to that!"

[ Breezefur ]

Silvershadow9
April 12th, 2020, 07:55 PM
Speckledrose was so excited to get started on her new apprentice’s training. Maybe today she could teach her basic hunting? Yes, that work well. She already started to plan out what she was going to say. Then maybe tomorrow she could show her all the borders! Speckledrose was so excited to get started!
“Moonpaw! Ready for your first hunting lesson?”
Silvershadow9

"Coming!" Moonpaw mewed as she emerged from the apprentice den to her mentor, Speckledrose. "Did you say hunting?" her eyes brightened. "So cool!"

kittygirl
April 12th, 2020, 07:55 PM
Ashcloud trotted into the leaders den and waited for duskstar to finish speaking with shadepaw and the newcomer.

hxneysuckle

RedHead
April 12th, 2020, 07:57 PM
Foxbound was going to object to Duskstar’s requirement. Exiling a kit? That was completely wrong! But then she stopped and blinked in surprise as Breezekit returned, after like two heartbeats in the territory. Okay... now I’m a little confused.... Foxbound decided to just sit back, ears flattening against her head. She still didn’t approve of this, but, if Duskstar wanted the kit out, she could take her herself. Foxbound was going to stay out of it.

——

Flintspirit glanced towards Duskstar with a disappointed look. She told the clan she would make things better. Things just seem to be getting worse. I mean, new leaf is here finally, but she didn’t bring that about. He’d understood why they needed to exile the two tomcats. They posed actual dangers to the clan. But a kit? Who was just being over emotional and throwing a fit? If they exiled cats every time they got in small scuffles then Thunderclan would have no apprentices, let alone kits. It was common for younger cats to express their anger through physical means. As far as he’d seen, Breezekit actually hadn’t hurt anyone. He watched as Breezekit returned mere moments later, asking to be allowed in the camp. Thank goodness Breezekit was older, she could have a chance on her own. If it was a younger kit, Flintspirit would’ve had more of a problem with that. But he knew he couldn’t do anything to help the situation now, Breezekit had only made it worse for herself. All he could do was remain quiet and not support or help with this decision. Not like Duskstar needs my help anyways. Ears flicking, Flintspirit watched the exchange with a disappointed and pained expression, letting out a sigh. What have we come to?

Sorrow
April 12th, 2020, 08:06 PM
The kit looked down at her paws. "All I ever wanted was to become a warrior." Shadow murmured. "I can't believe I ever was rude like that." "I'm sorry Duskstar."Shadow meowed,"I'm so sorry..." Shadow looked up at Duskstar,and turned away,knowing she had been denied."Goodbye,Duskstar." Shadow growled. "Just keep this in mind: I would of been the best and most valuable warrior,if you would of just given me a chance."

lio
April 12th, 2020, 08:13 PM
She knew she would have received backlash for her decision. A kit was being exiled. But such kit was dangerous-- there was not doubting that even with discipline, she would not change. Breezekit was unhelpable. Going as far as attacking her own Clanmates, repeatedly disrupting the meeting, and continuing despite interference all because she didn't get promoted to an apprentice? Hell. No. Duskstar was not going to put up with that in her Clan.
Her eyes passed over the crowd just in time to see Buckbranch get cracked in the skull by a pebble. She just barely managed to stifle a giggle, masking her laughter with a disappointed expression. "Quillpaw [ vermin ], do not antagonize your Clanmates with pebbles, please. We don't need anyone else getting injured." She'd need to speak to him after the meeting though.
Turning back to the whole crowd, Duskstar lashed her tail. "Breezekit is a danger to our Clan. I will stand by my decision for the wellbeing of ThunderClan, and such decision is final. She may be a kit, yes, but she may go to another Clan or become a kittypet. As far as I know, she is an orphan. Breezekit may be adopted by--"
She was cut off as the kit returned to camp, approaching the Highpeak. Duskstar's eye physically twitched, claws scraping against the Highpeak in irritation. It hadn't even been a day and she was already trying to return, disobeying her former leader? Duskstar had to take a moment, grumbling to herself in an attempt to calm down. She sighed, then jumped down from the Highpeak and approached Breezekit [ Breezefur ].
"You were exiled for good reason. I will not change my mind. You are not a Clan cat. You are a badly behaved kit who holds no reason to remain in our Clan. I do not want to see you anywhere near my camp or you will be chased off." Her tail lashed and she stepped closer, shoving her face closer to Breezekit's. Her chest puffed, hazel eyes blazing with anger. "You unnecessarily attacked multiple cats because you were not being made an apprentice. Albeit interference in an attempt to get you to stop, you continued to attack more cats. You tried to injure your own Clanmates in an immature fuss. Get. Out." Her voice was authoritative, making it known that she was not messing around. Duskstar wondered what Breezekit would do in response, ready for anything to happen.
She heard Birdchatter [ BILL. ], seeing him throw the pebble at Breezekit. Duskstar simply cast a warning glare toward him before she looked back toward Breezekit, unaware of any secrecy happening within the meeting.

tye
April 12th, 2020, 08:19 PM
The brown tabby jumped up from his name call and stayed silent giving a look like so boop (https://pics.me.me/thumb_images-of-conceited-meme-rock-cafe-52918469.png). Let's say he has a hunch she will be giving him a talk after all this.

dino.
April 12th, 2020, 08:27 PM
[ Beau BILL. ]

"Cormorantpaw, what did I just say?" Buckbranch surprised himself by snapping his head around to glare at his apprentice. "I know Quillpaw upset you, but that doesn't give you the right to spit at him like that. Go sit over there, I'll talk to you in a moment." He watched the young tom walk away, then turned his attention to the camp's entrance as Breezekit literally sauntered back in like she owned the place.
Confusion flickered briefly on his features until Birdchatter decided to taunt him. Great stars, it was like Bluegorse all over again, accept a little bit lighter on the verbal bashing. Speaking of which. Where is he? Assumed he would be calling me out on all the crap I've done as if I didn't KNOW I had done it. A quick glance around the clearing told him no, Bluegorse wasn't present, so with a roll of his eyes he turned back to Birdchatter.
"Don't you 'oi' me. And don't throw stones at cats, either!" He wasn't talking about the pebble game, he couldn't care less about that - he was talking about the stone Birdchatter had chucked in Breezekit's direction. Although it hadn't hit her, it most certainly could have, and Buckbranch held no respect for cats who enjoyed trying to peg others with small objects, stones or otherwise.
Though... he had to admit that even he felt quite a bit of anger towards Breezekit as the small she-cat decided to directly confront - and possibly threaten? - Duskstar, walking back into camp after her exile as if she had ignored the leader's orders. If someone had brought her back with permission, that would have been fine - he wouldn't have had a problem. But to blatantly toss Duskstar's instructions out the window... "Great stars, the audacity," he muttered with a shake of his head, expression mainly disbelief. In seconds his opinion on the matter had completely switched around. "If she thinks she can just walk back in here and NOT be driven back out, maybe she deserves what's coming to her." He observed Duskstar snarl at Breezekit once more, but this time he didn't protest, only looked on with a blank face.
With another shake of his head, he stepped over to Cormorantpaw and sat down in front of him, expression once again stern. "Lesson starts now," he said tightly. "What did you do wrong, and how could you have gone about it differently?"

lio
April 12th, 2020, 08:35 PM
She was livid.
Duskstar stormed into camp, her tail lashing, claws unsheathed. She allowed her blazing hazel gaze to pass over the clearing before calling out a few names.

"Rainywhisker [ implimm ], Ratwhorl [ Salt ], Sunchaser [ S-oft ]! Come here now! We have some vermin to chase off," she called. Duskstar immediately spun back around and raced off into the territory, ready to take down the wolverines that had killed Bluegorse.