PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70

~dust~
May 15th, 2020, 05:40 AM
Quailkit no Dustpaw looked around for her new mentor seedcrush she padded over and said “I promise I’ll be the best apprentice ever” she touched noses with her new mentor. Elementals

Madelaine
May 15th, 2020, 05:52 AM
[ Beau; ]

Deerpetal padded out of the warriors den, her deer like pelt shined in the sun. It was such a lovely day in new-leaf. The time where flowers began to really grow. The molly found the most sunny patch in the camp and sat down to enjoy it. She could get used to this! Deerpetal closed her eyes as she felt the sun warm up her fur. It was absolutely lovely. She never wanted to sun to go away.

The brown spotted molly opened her eyes and caught the scent of many of her clanmates. Perhaps they came to enjoy the sun as well. Who wouldn't?

Arie
May 15th, 2020, 05:59 AM
-- starshooter Spiderfrost --

Doepaw had been out and about for quite a while now, the little tabby molly feeling better than she'd felt ever since the accident with the tree and the bird... Those damned woodpeckers. She hadn't however, 'seen' or scented her friend Myrtlepaw in quite a while and now the smell of distress mixed with his was quite quite apparent from where she'd been walking around. She'd originally planned to head to her nest to hopefully get some rest that wasn't nightmare ridden, but it seemed that would not be the case any longer. If her friend needed her help, she would help her friend and by the smell, it seemed he did. Had something horrible happened to him? Slowly making her way over, she heard him call her name although it didn't seem to be very loud. Slowly approaching her friend she sat down next to him and that was when she noticed Shadedpath was there too. She'd only met the she-cat once and that had been right after her mentor's resignation of his post... that had been an extremely emotional turn of events. But she curled her tail over her friend's shoulder and mumbled softly in her stutter. "I...am...here... Myrtlepaw." Pointing her blind stare at Shadedpath, or where she assumed the other molly would be and slowly asked, "What...is...going....on? I can... sense... the...distress." She really wanted to know what was going on but for now, providing comfort, something she'd done a lot it seemed, was the main thing she could do until she figured out what the problem was.

dionysus
May 15th, 2020, 06:03 AM
Zesty Mango

Cormorantpaw flicked an ear as he heard a cat approach and turned around to see Ivorypaw. “Oh,” he mewed, “hi, Ivorypaw!” The young tom was too oblivious to notice her awkwardness and instead returned her smile with one of his own. “What’s up?” The black and grey apprentice sat down facing Ivorypaw and tilted his head slightly, blinking slowly as a yawn threatened to overtake him. He figured that would be rude, even if it had nothing to do with her or the conversation, and stifled it, amber eyes slitting for a moment before returning to normal.
-
Sparkling Bliss

Fleetwind lounged in the sun with a small smile toward the side of the clearing. His paw, or lack thereof, aches terribly this morning and he needed some time to relax before starting any duties. The scent of his clanmate, Deerpetal, reached him from where she was settled a bit away and the tabby tom turned lazily to look at her. “Hiya, Deerpetal,” he greeted with a yawn, smiling lazily at the she-cat, “how are you doing this fine day?” Fleetwind was in a better mood than he had been since he lost his paw and his sudden decision to interact with a clan mate out of nowhere surprised even him. Oh well, it felt nice!

Madelaine
May 15th, 2020, 06:15 AM
[ Beau; ]

Deerpetal heard a cat come up to her, so she poked her head up to see Fleetwind. She gave him a friendly smile. "Hi Fleetwind.", she smiled. The brown spotted she-cat moved away to give him some room to sit down. Deerpetal looked up at the sun until he started to speak again. She looked back at him.

"Just enjoying the sun and thinking about how it's good for the clans.", she responded. The molly felt nice to talk to a clanmate. She didn't really talk to anyone and kept to herself most of the time. "Now how are you doing?", Deerpetal asked.

dionysus
May 15th, 2020, 06:26 AM
Sparkling Bliss

Fleetwind gladly flopped down beside Deerpetal in the proffered spot and slid onto his side to let his flank soak up the sun. He felt like his old self, flirty and carefree. Nodding, the tabby tom purred, “hmm, the clans do need this- desperately. I know I do!” He closed his eyes and stretched luxuriously, opening them again to look up at Deerpetal with a goofy smile, “I’m doing wonderful, deer,” he answered with a wink, “I feel more like myself than I have in moons!” Fleetwind hadn’t acted like his old self since the battle with Shadowclan and it felt simultaneously strange and right to be goofing off and sunning himself and flirting.

Madelaine
May 15th, 2020, 06:32 AM
[ Beau; ]

Deerpetal watched him soak up the sun with a giggle that couldn't be heard. She gave her tail a quick flicker. "I bet there's a lot of cats in each clan loving the sun.", she added with a smile. Deerpetal watched him close his eyes before opening them. She listened to every word he said.

The brown spotted molly was always a good listener. "Well that's good to hear. It's hard to come by these days isn't it?", Deerpetal responded. She saw him wink at her, but didn't think much of it.

dionysus
May 15th, 2020, 06:50 AM
Sparkling Bliss

Fleetwind fluffed up his fur happily under the sun and nodded at Deerpetal’s words, “I can imagine them all laying out like us. Except Shadowclan. They, of course, are too busy plotting forest domination to enjoy the sunshine.” He smirked at his joke, still angry enough about his injury to inject Shadowclan insults into conversation, but dropped the vendetta after that. He didn’t need to go around talking nonstop about his dislike for the paw stealers. That would only serve to make cats avoid him and his irritated obsession. Fleetwing purred in response to Deerpetal and agreed, “it definitely is. I’m glad that I’m back! Being all dark and brooding was really tiring.”

|+sari+|
May 15th, 2020, 08:06 AM
At least today seems nice, a sleepy Amberpaw thought as she exited the apprentice's den, blinking in the bright sunlight. Lightly padding towards the fresh-kill pile, she noses through it and picked out a plump rabbit, grabbing it in her jaws. She tiredly glanced around the camp, searching for a suitable spot to have her breakfast.

The amber-coloured Somali headed over to a sunny, secluded spot, about halfway when she felt something crash into her, causing her to drop her meal. Gasping as she hit the ground, she laid there a moment, her head spinning. After a minute her head cleared and she heaved herself to her paws, shaking her head as she turned to see who had run into her.

Oh, it's Sweetpaw, she thought a little slowly, sleepiness still clouding her thoughts a bit. "Why can't you watch where you're going?", she inquired, her voice gentle. "Is something the matter?" she didn't know what had gotten into the younger she-cat, but she hoped she had a good excuse.

Pluto

MrAJtheAJ
May 15th, 2020, 08:36 AM
"Hey! Guess you're my apprentice now, huh?" Fishfin smiled. He touched noses with Leopardpaw and turned back to Duskstar to hear the rest of the announcements.
Lynxpaw

Greenleap
May 15th, 2020, 09:18 AM
[Open to any warrior who wants to ask Pebblefur to hunt!]
Pebblefur was wasting time! She needed to go out and go hunting! But she didn't know who to do it with... She paced as she though about who to ask.

Pluto
May 15th, 2020, 09:27 AM
[ Starbot ]
He listened until the deputy was announced and a soft smile broke across his maw. He had an apprentice and ThunderClan was going to be in good paws with their new deputy.! I’ll have to Congratulate her later. He thought, before turning to look for Blazingpaw. Rookbreeze so spotted them and he padded over quickly touching noses with them. “I’m excited to finish your training. StarClan knows we will need more warriors.” He gave the apprentice a little smile before his face molded over into something calm and unreadable. The gray tom was not one to show many emotions on his face, but he was working on it. “How far into your training have you gotten?” He asked, eyes watching the fight going down with narrowed eyes. Mallowcloud had no reason to talk crap about their new deputy when they had just begun their job, but he clamped his maw shut and turned back to his new apprentice.

MEAT ANGELS
May 15th, 2020, 09:28 AM
[everyone's changing their names and it's killing me ;-;]

Star child

Frostpaw nodded, before flopping down into a ball at Springpaw's side. "mhm. what were you thinking about?" She wanted to know everything about this strange tom. His favorite color, his thoughts on fighting, how his ears worked, then maybe he could be her friend. Unless they already were friends, and she didn't know. But she always knew. So, that wouldn't be much of a problem.

Star child
May 15th, 2020, 09:34 AM
[everyone's changing their names and it's killing me ;-;]

Star child

Frostpaw nodded, before flopping down into a ball at Springpaw's side. "mhm. what were you thinking about?" She wanted to know everything about this strange tom. His favorite color, his thoughts on fighting, how his ears worked, then maybe he could be her friend. Unless they already were friends, and she didn't know. But she always knew. So, that wouldn't be much of a problem.
(I'm sorry I've been planning to change my name for a long time, and I've requested it like some time ago. ;-;)
Springpaw looked across the clearing to Duskstar's den. "Well, I've been wondering if I should ask Duskstar for a change of mentors, since Hollowedaster hasn't been training me lately." He mewed. "What about you?"

Pluto
May 15th, 2020, 09:36 AM
[ Rose Child (Gay Bean) ]

Sweetpaw had been going a little too fast and hadn’t been paying attention to where she was heading before she felt herself crash into some cat. She back-peddled with an alarmed yelp. “Ohmystarsabove I’m so sorry!” The bleary-eyed apprentice blinked away the rest of her grogginess. She smiled sheepishly as the other apprentice asked her questions. “Yes. I’m sorry.” The brown apprentice shook her head, looking at her paws. “I’m just tired. I Was looking for the fresh-kill pile but I must’ve fallen asleep on my paws!” She looked at the rabbit at Amberpaw’s paws, and she realized with an inward cringe that she must’ve interrupted her morning meal. You’ve done it now, Sweetpaw! She chided herself, and gave Amberpaw a smile, pointing to the rabbit with her tail. “Whaddya have there?” She chirped, then wanted to disappear. She knew what it was, she wasn’t a newborn! Sweetpaw looked at her paws, waiting for what the other apprentice would say.

RedHead
May 15th, 2020, 09:50 AM
Flintspirit felt his ears flatten as Mallowcloud pounced on the opportunity and started yowling loud insults Softbriar's way. And this was what he had been worried about. This wouldn't lead to anything good.
Reaching a paw out and pulling on Mallowcloud's shoulder, a little harshly, Flintspirit gave her a small glare. "Mal, this isn't gonna help anything okay? What's done is done, and Thunderclan is moving on." The tomcat murmured, giving a small shake of his head and flicking his ears towards Softbriar. "Just... give them a chance at least, alright? They at least deserve that. That's all I'm asking from you." The black-furred tomcat finished, his voice still low before he stood, making his way over to Softbriar and giving the other cat a dip of his head. "I think given the chance to, you could develop into a great part of Thunderclan's leadership." Flintspirit meowed, giving Softbriar a smile. "And if you need any help or advice, you can always come and ask me and I'll do my best to help." With that Flintspirit let out a loud cheer, "Softbriar! Softbriar!" Hopefully the rest of the clan would cheer as well, this feline needed the reassurance with how touchy things were in the clan right now about leadership. Flintspirit only hoped that his public approval of the new deputy would show the clan there were no hard feelings to be had. They were a clan, a group of cats meant to work together. Divisions over petty things would not help them with the coming times.

wren Socks

MEAT ANGELS
May 15th, 2020, 09:51 AM
Star child

[no, no, I'm just complaining cause I still haven't been able to choose a name ;-;]

Frostpaw turned her head to Duskstar's den, expression a bit soured. "No, you shouldn't. No training is good. Duskstar switched my mentor, and I still haven't been able to understand." She sighed. "She was my idol... and then..."

Star child
May 15th, 2020, 09:58 AM
Star child

[no, no, I'm just complaining cause I still haven't been able to choose a name ;-;]

Frostpaw turned her head to Duskstar's den, expression a bit soured. "No, you shouldn't. No training is good. Duskstar switched my mentor, and I still haven't been able to understand." She sighed. "She was my idol... and then..."
(I was about to say do River Child since Rose Child is..Rose Child, and I'm Star Child, but I realized it might sound like as if it's a drowned child in a river. )
Springpaw frowned. "But if I wait for Hollowedaster to train me, I might not be a warrior until maybe a kit does," he argued.

MEAT ANGELS
May 15th, 2020, 10:04 AM
Star child

[good point. maybe.. uh... Frost Child? for sure not Fallen Child, cause.. uh.. .-.]

Frostpaw nodded vigorously. "That's a good thing! Then you won't get hurt...!" She looked away, paws shuffling in the dust. This was the life of a warrior. But, if she could stall it.. then everyone would be safe! "I don't want any of my friends to get hurt..."

dino.
May 15th, 2020, 10:07 AM
Late late late late again. Jeez, what was up with him? He'd missed the ceremonies AND the deputy announcement! Buckbranch managed to catch the tail-end, and though he felt a bit of disappointment that he wasn't the one chosen, it didn't linger long. Today was a day to be excited, not to be upset that he didn't get his way. He added his voice to the rest of the cheers. "Congratulations, Softbriar!"
---------------
Stonenettle lingered by the nursery, watching the ceremonies with lidded eyes. He flexed his claws into the dirt. "Boring," he muttered. "Just get on with the rest of the meeting, already." There was no need to linger on congratulations when Softbriar would be getting plenty of that later.
---------------
Minnowthorn weaved her way into the middle of the crowd and took a seat. Although she didn't raise her voice in congratulations, she offered Softbriar an approving nod. This was one of the few good decisions Duskstar had made.

Star child
May 15th, 2020, 10:08 AM
Star child

[good point. maybe.. uh... Frost Child? for sure not Fallen Child, cause.. uh.. .-.]

Frostpaw nodded vigorously. "That's a good thing! Then you won't get hurt...!" She looked away, paws shuffling in the dust. This was the life of a warrior. But, if she could stall it.. then everyone would be safe! "I don't want any of my friends to get hurt..."
(Put a crown on yourself and call yourself "Crown Child" lol)
Springpaw gazed at her in confusion. "Why would I get hurt? You're more likely to get hurt than me," he purred.

MEAT ANGELS
May 15th, 2020, 10:13 AM
Star child

Frostpaw shook her head, then leaned into the tom. "but you fight. I don't." It seemed as if everyone liked to fight, and believed that it was the right way. But it [I]wasn't, and she knew that. The hard thing was that nobody would believe her.... Especially the cats she needed to.

Mango
May 15th, 2020, 10:16 AM
vermin
Ivorypaw gave a sad glance at her old mentor, Breezehen. She liked her, why did she have to be replaced with Blackmoor. She was too old now to insist her father come with her to train with her, so she hesitantly came forward to touch his nose.

Mango
May 15th, 2020, 10:17 AM
Zesty Mango

Cormorantpaw flicked an ear as he heard a cat approach and turned around to see Ivorypaw. “Oh,” he mewed, “hi, Ivorypaw!” The young tom was too oblivious to notice her awkwardness and instead returned her smile with one of his own. “What’s up?” The black and grey apprentice sat down facing Ivorypaw and tilted his head slightly, blinking slowly as a yawn threatened to overtake him. He figured that would be rude, even if it had nothing to do with her or the conversation, and stifled it, amber eyes slitting for a moment before returning to normal.
Ivorypaw gave him a small smile,” I don’t know...I got assigned a new mentor, though frankly I don’t know what was wrong with Breezehen. She seemed like a great mentor.“ she purred. Ivorypaw didn’t get that normally most mentors take you to train more than once when you are almost 7 moons old. She had only seen the territory before, nothing else.

Star child
May 15th, 2020, 10:18 AM
Star child

Frostpaw shook her head, then leaned into the tom. "but you fight. I don't." It seemed as if everyone liked to fight, and believed that it was the right way. But it [I]wasn't, and she knew that. The hard thing was that nobody would believe her.... Especially the cats she needed to.
(Does it not sound like you? We could try a different name then)
"Well, if you're a warrior, you're going to have to, whether we like it or not," he pointed out,"and I have to fight for cats who don't," he had just indirectly pointed out that he'd fight for Frostpaw, but he wasn't sure if Frostpaw would notice.

Mango
May 15th, 2020, 10:22 AM
"Oh really?" He said still with a piece of the mouse in his mouth. "Well I prefer magpies but choose to pick somethin- Oh! Sorry I didn't noticed." He said sallowing the fresh kill and chuckled.
(Nice Rickroll username lol)
Ivorypaw gave a nod,” I don’t really know what I like, I guess I’m good with anything, which is my problem. What should I eat...you pick I’m far too indecisive.” It wasn’t that she liked all prey, it was that she found them all too good as she was still despite living here for half her life use to kittypet food and not prey.

MEAT ANGELS
May 15th, 2020, 10:26 AM
Star child

[no, I really like it! I just don't think it would be smart/fair to make a poll, have people vote on it, and then not do the winning name :3 or Moon Child..]

Frostpaw nodded, though she didn't quite get the meaning behind Springpaw's words. There were other cats who wouldn't fight? Which was great, of course, she'd just assumed that everyone wanted to partake in battles, and even start them. Like Duskstar. And Icestar. She didn't know about Twilightstar, but Lionstar seemed to be doing a different brand of fighting. Whenever another was unjustly attacked, he would attack the raiders. At least, that was the pattern Frostpaw had gotten from this.

Abyssopelagic
May 15th, 2020, 10:34 AM
Breezehen chirped a thanks to Owlwatcher and carefully squeezed into the nest beside him. She hadn't realized how cold she felt until she was enveloped by the warmth in the nest. She set her head on his shoulder, carefully taking in his scent was oddly soothing.
She snuggled in closer, sighing contentedly. All was well in her world.
"Thank you...." she murmered softly into his shoulder, feeling sleep ease into her mind at last.
Shimm

Star child
May 15th, 2020, 10:50 AM
Star child

[no, I really like it! I just don't think it would be smart/fair to make a poll, have people vote on it, and then not do the winning name :3 or Moon Child..]

Frostpaw nodded, though she didn't quite get the meaning behind Springpaw's words. There were other cats who wouldn't fight? Which was great, of course, she'd just assumed that everyone wanted to partake in battles, and even start them. Like Duskstar. And Icestar. She didn't know about Twilightstar, but Lionstar seemed to be doing a different brand of fighting. Whenever another was unjustly attacked, he would attack the raiders. At least, that was the pattern Frostpaw had gotten from this.
(Hmm. I hope Crown Child wins the poll. Moon Child is another word for the cancer zodiac sign. Are you a cancer?)
Springpaw sighed. It was obvious Frostpaw didn't know what he meant.
"Did you not know what I meant?" He asked, just to be sure.

MEAT ANGELS
May 15th, 2020, 10:55 AM
Star child

[i think I'm a Taurus... .-. I don't really pay attention to stuff like this, but maybe I should....]

Frostpaw shook her head, still curious by what Springpaw was saying. What meaning had he exactly put behind his words? "No... what did you mean? Can you tell me? Please? Please? Please?" She pressed her face closer to the toms, eyes wide and shimmering.

Star child
May 15th, 2020, 10:59 AM
Star child

[i think I'm a Taurus... .-. I don't really pay attention to stuff like this, but maybe I should....]

Frostpaw shook her head, still curious by what Springpaw was saying. What meaning had he exactly put behind his words? "No... what did you mean? Can you tell me? Please? Please? Please?" She pressed her face closer to the toms, eyes wide and shimmering.
Springpaw tried his best not to smile and look away. His ears were getting hot. "I mean I'm going to fight for you," he couldn't hold his straight face anymore, and started smiling sheepishly.

MEAT ANGELS
May 15th, 2020, 11:13 AM
Star child

Frostpaw squealed happily, before throwing herself at the tom. "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouuuuuuuuu!" She nuzzled Springpaw affectionately, eyes shut tight with delight. Her face had flushed pink, and eyes were beginning to water, but she didn't care. This was the nicest thing someone had said to her! "your the best, Springpaw!"

dionysus
May 15th, 2020, 11:21 AM
Ivorypaw gave him a small smile,” I don’t know...I got assigned a new mentor, though frankly I don’t know what was wrong with Breezehen. She seemed like a great mentor.“ she purred. Ivorypaw didn’t get that normally most mentors take you to train more than once when you are almost 7 moons old. She had only seen the territory before, nothing else.
“Oh wow,” Cormorantpaw meowed, not fully understanding what had happened to get her a mentor change and suddenly worrying about himself, “I don’t know what I’d do if Duskstar switched my mentor.” Worry about being separated from Buckbranch chewed at the apprentice and he asked, “did Duskstar say anything?” Then, curious, Cormorantpaw added, “who’s your new mentor?”

Quasar
May 15th, 2020, 11:25 AM
Birchpaw bounded over to flamepelt to touch noses with them. She was so excited!

Wolfie

Star child
May 15th, 2020, 11:34 AM
Star child

Frostpaw squealed happily, before throwing herself at the tom. "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouuuuuuuuu!" She nuzzled Springpaw affectionately, eyes shut tight with delight. Her face had flushed pink, and eyes were beginning to water, but she didn't care. This was the nicest thing someone had said to her! "your the best, Springpaw!"
(I'm a Libra, lol)
Springpaw smiled warmly now. "You're welcome," he mewed. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your favorite color?"

MEAT ANGELS
May 15th, 2020, 11:38 AM
Star child

Frostpaw smiled,, opening an eye and winking. "I.. think green. It shows growth, and breaking through winter. It also represents plants!" She pulled herself away from the tom, seeming flustered but still happy.

Star child
May 15th, 2020, 11:42 AM
Star child

Frostpaw smiled,, opening an eye and winking. "I.. think green. It shows growth, and breaking through winter. It also represents plants!" She pulled herself away from the tom, seeming flustered but still happy.
Springpaw was surprised. "I like green too! The shade of grass," he explained. "Or a shade brighter."

MEAT ANGELS
May 15th, 2020, 11:45 AM
Star child

Frostpaw seemed to radiate happiness. "That's awesome! It's like we're secret littermates, and nobody knows, even us!" She giggled. "Conspiracies!" She'd thought that Springpaw would immediately hate her, or become annoyed after a while. But here they were! Talking like lifelong buddies!

Star child
May 15th, 2020, 11:47 AM
Star child

Frostpaw seemed to radiate happiness. "That's awesome! It's like we're secret littermates, and nobody knows, even us!" She giggled. "Conspiracies!" She'd thought that Springpaw would immediately hate her, or become annoyed after a while. But here they were! Talking like lifelong buddies!
Springpaw smiled, then frowned. "What does conspiracies mean?"

aleka!
May 15th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Heartkit, now Flamepaw, didn't like how Duskstar changed her title, but she didn't argue. It's her choice, not mine. She was about to pad towards her new mentor when Duskstar called for another announcement. Now what?

• • •

Mumblekit, now Mumblepaw, just started ahead. He didn't mind being an apprentice, but he just wanted alone time. He veered his head to stare at his new mentor. Why do I feel so stressed? Nothing wrong happened!
xenapaw
aleka!

Mossflower trotted forward after Duskstar made the deputy announcement. She pressed noses with her new apprentice. She tried to squash her doubts about having her first apprentice. What if I don't teach her right? The tortoiseshell wondered. Mossflower tried to ignore her thoughts. "I hope you'll get used to your name change, Flamepaw." She mewed to her. She couldn't even imagine if her name was changed.

MEAT ANGELS
May 15th, 2020, 11:55 AM
Star child

Frostpaw sighed, though her grin ceased to fade. "You uneducated apprentice. It means secret evil plans." At least, that's what she thought. Or had she been using this word wrong?

Star child
May 15th, 2020, 11:56 AM
Star child

Frostpaw sighed, though her grin ceased to fade. "You uneducated apprentice. It means secret evil plans." At least, that's what she thought. Or had she been using this word wrong?
Springpaw stared at her. " We have secret evils plans with each other?"

MEAT ANGELS
May 15th, 2020, 12:00 PM
Star child

Frostpaw nodded. "Yup! We can be secret spies!" She bounced around Springpaw, dropping into something quite similar to a stealth crouch. "and we make sure nobody fights for stupid reasons!"

TeamFlowstream!
May 15th, 2020, 12:01 PM
After that happened, Flamepaw replied to her new mentor, Mossflower, with a smile. "Don't worry - I've got a good memory!" she told the other she-cat. Then, she told herself, I'm a real apprentice now..! Unable to hide her excitement, she asked her mentor the very common 'what'll we do now?'
"So, what's next? Hunting? Battle training?"
aleka!

Star child
May 15th, 2020, 12:04 PM
Star child

Frostpaw nodded. "Yup! We can be secret spies!" She bounced around Springpaw, dropping into something quite similar to a stealth crouch. "and we make sure nobody fights for stupid reasons!"
Springpaw grinned, dropping into a proper hunting crouch. "Ye! We should do that," he then pushed Frostpaw gently, smirking.

Elementals
May 15th, 2020, 12:05 PM
Quailkit no Dustpaw looked around for her new mentor seedcrush she padded over and said “I promise I’ll be the best apprentice ever” she touched noses with her new mentor. Elementals

Seedcrush concealed his surprise as Duskstar assigned him an apprentice. After what happened between Ivorypaw and him, he felt a little discouraged. If Starclan decided that he should have another chance to prove himself, he was not going to let him down. Seedcrush grunted, "Hallow, I can see that you have potiental. Would you like to start today?"

aleka!
May 15th, 2020, 12:11 PM
Mossflower tried to remember what the first thing her mentor did when Mossflower was apprenticed her. After a split second of not remembering things, she decided to just logic it out. "How about a tour of the territory? After that I can teach you how to hunt if you're not tired out." She responded. Her tail twitched in excitement. She couldn't suppress a small little grin as she realized how excited both mentor and apprentice were.

Flowstream

MEAT ANGELS
May 15th, 2020, 12:16 PM
Star child

Frostpaw giggled, before launching herself at Springpaw. "Yagh! Die, with the POWER OF CUDDLES!"

Star child
May 15th, 2020, 12:19 PM
Star child

Frostpaw giggled, before launching herself at Springpaw. "Yagh! Die, with the POWER OF CUDDLES!"
Springpaw gave a yowl of amusement as Frostpaw landed on him. "Your power...It's so strong!"

MEAT ANGELS
May 15th, 2020, 12:24 PM
Star child

Frostpaw laughed, before nuzzling Springpaw's cheek. "I know! Die, non-cuddler, die! Mwahaha!" Wow. Her evil laugh was.So. Good. Since when had she become an evil cuddle mastermind?

Star child
May 15th, 2020, 12:26 PM
Star child

Frostpaw laughed, before nuzzling Springpaw's cheek. "I know! Die, non-cuddler, die! Mwahaha!" Wow. Her evil laugh was.So. Good. Since when had she become an evil cuddle mastermind?
Springpaw wailed. "I don't wanna die! I'll become a cuddler like you!"

Fuzzy
May 15th, 2020, 12:30 PM
Lightningstrike hadn't seen Cherrybubble until she walked up to them. He turned to her when she approached and flashed her the same bright smile. "Why thank you, I do try!" he replied, puffing out his chest proudly. While he was one to throw around compliments, he also liked being complimented himself.

The young tom blinked when the other warrior leaned in closer, tilting his head to the side. He didn't quite understand what she meant, but then again a bee could probably fly through one of his ears and out the other with no issue. He tried to think for a moment and decided Cherrybubble meant they couldn't be friends because of their age gap, but that didn't make sense to him either. Before he could ask she was already heading off, so he simply flicked his tail in a wave, "Have a wonderful day! "

He turned back to Pinepuff, his smile widening. "So!" he started, giving her a friendly nudge, "Is it true, do you have your eyes on someone special?"

Fuzzy RedHead

Pinepuff had chuckled at Lightningstrike's suggestion to go hunt, not because it was outlandish. No, it was a reasonable suggestion. The large tabby just found it amusing how he asked. Plus the younger warrior's mannerism was fun.
Cherrybubble approaching caught the brown tabby's attention, ears perking up as she watched the bi colored molly come over. Was she going to join them? Pinepuff had to admit that idea sounded fun. Cherrybubble was a lovely cat to be around. "Hello darling." She greeted, a purr in her voice. However, her interest was changed as she watched Cherry whisper something Lightningstrike found interesting. That just made her curious.
She would wave goodbye to the fellow warrior, a smile fluttering over her muzzle at the wink she received. Pinepuff couldn't say she didn't want to know what Lightningstrike was told. She really did, but she had to respect that whispers weren't meant to be shared.

The brown tabby fixed her attention to the young tom again after his exclamation. Yes, she should pay attention to him not watch where Cherrybubble was going. However his question played a few to many emotions over her face. Surprise from the question, amusement from his actions, curiosity in how this related to what he was told, and a slight playful gleam from idea of it. Did she have someone special? Oh Pinepuff couldn't reveal that so easily. The fluff ball of a tabby gave him a slightly childish smile, a mix of playfulness and seriousness none the less. "Oh, that'll be my little secret dear." She purred. Yes, that was it, its was her secret.
Her green eyes focused on him once more, enjoying this little topic. "How about you dearie? Have your eyes on some cat?" Pinepuff asked good heartedly.

MEAT ANGELS
May 15th, 2020, 12:39 PM
Star child

Frostpaw heaved herself off the tom, eyes sparkling. "Then cuddle me, as a test to prove yourself to the LEGION. OF. CUDDLES!"

Star child
May 15th, 2020, 12:41 PM
Star child

Frostpaw heaved herself off the tom, eyes sparkling. "Then cuddle me, as a test to prove yourself to the LEGION. OF. CUDDLES!"
(She's so cute oml)
Springpaw gasped some air; he was hardly breathing, but that was okay. "Get ready..." He jumped on Frostpaw, wrapping his forepaws around her body. "This is my cuddle!"

Fuzzy
May 15th, 2020, 12:55 PM
Arie Dawneye
[sorry this is late]

Pinepuff was a little surprised to feel another cat brush against her. She would glance down to see Doepaw. Sweet little tabby apprentice. It was rare to have someone cuddle up to her during a meeting but the fluffy warrior didn't mind. Quiet the opposite really, Pinepuff enjoyed cuddles. Beinding down she licked the young molly's head gently, being sure to avoid the spot that had been hurt a while ago. "Hello darling." She greeted Doepaw quietly, knowing how sensitive the younger tabby's ears were. With that she turned her attention to Duskstar again.
Oh? How lovely! She thought hearing her name called to be Nightpaw's mentor. "I'll be right back." Pinepuff promised Doepaw before getting up and carefully stepping around the younger tabby. With that she moved over to meet Nightpaw half way.
A light purr rumbled in her chest as the bi colored molly promised to be a good apprentice. "I'm sure you will dear." Pinepuff agreed touching noses with the smaller molly. Well, not exactly noses as Pine didn't have on any more. More like the top of her snout to the apprentice's muzzle. With a smile she stood up straight. "You can come sit with Doepaw and I or pick a seat yourself" The fluffy molly offered before heading back to her spot. Once there she would sit back down.

A little after wards the Highpeak was busy again. The new Deputy being named. Softbriar, wat a lovely name. However it seemed another warrior wasn't so pleased. Drama. How normal these days. As long as they do a good job, we haven't given the poor dear a chance yet. After that cats should speciate their opinions of them. Pinepuff thought watching the drama go on around her. Poor Doepaw had to listen to this. At least Nightpaw seemed happy, that was good.

Mango
May 15th, 2020, 12:59 PM
“Oh wow,” Cormorantpaw meowed, not fully understanding what had happened to get her a mentor change and suddenly worrying about himself, “I don’t know what I’d do if Duskstar switched my mentor.” Worry about being separated from Buckbranch chewed at the apprentice and he asked, “did Duskstar say anything?” Then, curious, Cormorantpaw added, “who’s your new mentor?”
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” Said Breezehen wasn’t very active in the clan. My new mentor is Blackmoor. I don’t really know much about him really. But I hope he’s a nice mentor.“ she shrugged not exactly sure what she did to get reassigned. It never crossed her mind that at almost 7 moons old she should have done more training than just a tour of the territory.

MEAT ANGELS
May 15th, 2020, 01:19 PM
Star child

Frostpaw let out a mock gasp of pain, paws churning at Springpaw's fur. "Oh no! Your cuddles.. are.. too.. strong!" She pushed against the toms chest, trying to heave him off her. Truly, she didn't want this to end, but didn't know how Springpaw would react.

Star child
May 15th, 2020, 01:27 PM
Star child

Frostpaw let out a mock gasp of pain, paws churning at Springpaw's fur. "Oh no! Your cuddles.. are.. too.. strong!" She pushed against the toms chest, trying to heave him off her. Truly, she didn't want this to end, but didn't know how Springpaw would react.
“Okay, okay. I’ll get off you,” He mewed, leaping up. He could’ve stayed as he was, he just didn’t want there to be a weird tension, or anyone saying anything about it. “What should we do now?”

Wings
May 15th, 2020, 01:28 PM
--Duskpaw--

Sitting at the back, she smiled as multiple kits became apprentices. Though, to be honest, the apprentice den was getting a little full and when ever she slept she seemed to always get poked by someone or something. As the new apprentices greeted their mentors, Duskpaw chanted their names with the rest of the clan. "Soaringpaw! Birchpaw! Pinepaw! Nightpaw! Leopardpaw! Dustpaw! Mumblepaw! Flamepaw! Tigerpaw! Smokepaw!" Duskpaw sighed a small relief once she was finished. There were more new apprentices than she had thought!

She listened to Blazingpaw and flicked her ear. Yes, she herself wouldn't want a mentor change but, her mentor was going to train her, and she had just had an injury.

After watching Blazingpaw and Ivorypaw greet their new mentors, she listened as Duskstar continued on. Yes, she had noticed that Flintspirit had probably resigned, she couldn't blame him. Duskstar seems... first of all picky and she didn't seem like she wanted to hear him out because the things she did, did not sound like Flintspirit suggested them. Hopefully, the new deputy Softbriar, would be able make Duskstar do some better disions. Duskpaw didn't really know Softbriar at all so, she could only hope. "Softbriar! Softbriar!"

Blitz
May 15th, 2020, 01:34 PM
(Nice Rickroll username lol)
Ivorypaw gave a nod,” I don’t really know what I like, I guess I’m good with anything, which is my problem. What should I eat...you pick I’m far too indecisive.” It wasn’t that she liked all prey, it was that she found them all too good as she was still despite living here for half her life use to kittypet food and not prey.

Blizzardpaw looked over to the fresh kill pile, "Well, how about a mouse?" He asked, finishing the last of the mouse he had. "It's your choice really."

MEAT ANGELS
May 15th, 2020, 01:36 PM
Star child

Frostpaw heaved herself to her paws, shaking dust from her pearly white pelt. "I don't know..." Was it just her, or did Springpaw seem.. awkward? Probably, cats in the clan gossiped quite a lot.

Star child
May 15th, 2020, 01:41 PM
Star child

Frostpaw heaved herself to her paws, shaking dust from her pearly white pelt. "I don't know..." Was it just her, or did Springpaw seem.. awkward? Probably, cats in the clan gossiped quite a lot.
Springpaw shook the dust off his pelt as well. “Suppose we should eat?”He was getting kind of hungry.

MEAT ANGELS
May 15th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Star child

Frostpaw nodded in agreement. "Yeah, that should be good." Padding over to the prey pile, she prodded around for a moment, before pulling out a vole, hooked onto her claw by the tail. "Do you want this one?" Her jaws watered at the smell of fresh prey, and she resisted the urge to shove the small prey down her throat.

MEAT ANGELS
May 15th, 2020, 02:07 PM
Star child
[uh-oh o-o]

Frostpaw's face flushed, and she kinked her tail high over her back. "Uh.. s-sure!" She dropped the prey at Springpaw's paws, a small smile stretched across her muzzle.

TeamFlowstream!
May 15th, 2020, 02:11 PM
Flamepaw bounded in circles of excitement, then looked at her mentor, eyes gleaming. "Okay! Cause I don't wanna have Shadowclan claw my ears off, right?" she said humorously, even though there was a lot of truth in her voice. "Where are we gonna start?"

@aleka!

~dust~
May 15th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Seedcrush concealed his surprise as Duskstar assigned him an apprentice. After what happened between Ivorypaw and him, he felt a little discouraged. If Starclan decided that he should have another chance to prove himself, he was not going to let him down. Seedcrush grunted, "Hallow, I can see that you have potiental. Would you like to start today?"
“Yes please” she said her green eyes sparkling happily at her new mentor.

Elementals
May 15th, 2020, 02:27 PM
“Yes please” she said her green eyes sparkling happily at her new mentor.

Seedcrush beckoned her with his tail and told her to follow him. He would start with what even apprentice started with. "We will first tour the territory, let's go."

~dust~
May 15th, 2020, 02:30 PM
Seedcrush beckoned her with his tail and told her to follow him. He would start with what even apprentice started with. "We will first tour the territory, let's go."
“Okay” she said following her new mentor to the territory as they were walking she thought about her new name Dustpaw it sounded cool just different from the name she was used to being called.

dionysus
May 15th, 2020, 02:44 PM
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” Said Breezehen wasn’t very active in the clan. My new mentor is Blackmoor. I don’t really know much about him really. But I hope he’s a nice mentor.“ she shrugged not exactly sure what she did to get reassigned. It never crossed her mind that at almost 7 moons old she should have done more training than just a tour of the territory.
Cormorantpaw breathes a sigh of relief. Buckbranch was very active in the clan so he wasn’t likely to get assigned a new mentor for that reason. It did seem, however, that Duskstar wasn’t fond of the tortoiseshell tom so if they were to be split up that would likely be the reason. Cormorantpaw shrugged and returned his attention to Ivorypaw, “maybe he’s cool! Sorry that you lost your first mentor, though. I’m sure that isn’t great.”

Spiderfrost
May 15th, 2020, 02:48 PM
-- @wren (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=413) -- @Socks (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=587)-- @Skye (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11478) --

From her place in the crowd, the old Shadedpath actually looked a bit ruffled as she was called out to mentor the young Tigerpaw. The aged she cat hummed then and narrowed an assessing gaze towards the youngster and began to ease up to her paws to greet her apperntice proper. Only to be stopped dead at Softbriar, her child to be announced as the next deputy.

The grey and white molly looked up at Dawnstar in surprise, then to where her own kin sat. She would have to make sure she properly congratulated them. Softbriar--all her kits, really--her greatest pride and here they were. Proving to be someone recognised for their hard work and loyalty.

It just about brought an estatic smile across her impassive expression. As it was, her tail twitched in hidden excitement. Flintspirits old position was in good hands.

But then, then Mallowcloud thought to dare speak against her kid. HER KID!

A growl left her.

"Mallowcloud! You better watch that back of yours. I don't take kindly to cats messing with my kits." she growled out coldly as she passed them by. Green eyes as sharp as thorns. "I'd skin you myself if there was no need after that dressing down of Dawnstar's." she hissed more to herself as she weaved through the crowed, perhaps one of the oldest in the clan by this point, but still clearly fully capable of holding her own against a much younger cat.

And then she made it to Tigerpaw and stared down at her, expression still harsh.

"Listen well Tigerpaw, I won't tolerate much mischief during training. Your free time is what it is, but I expect you to take your training seriously, I don't want a kit dying on me because they couldn't listen to their head."

(woo, wish I had been able to post this earlier to chew Mallow out properly, but a passing threat from Shaded will have to do.)

Fuzzy
May 15th, 2020, 03:37 PM
Cherrybubble raised a brow at Pinepuff's suggestion. To the older warrior, walks were meaningless wastes of time that didn't help anything or anyone. She'd been told otherwise by numerous sources, but Cherrybubble preferred sticking to her own opinion. "I suppose a walk couldn't hurt." She finally meowed, surprising even herself as she got to her paws. Why she agreed... well... Cherrybubble didn't know. Maybe there was just something... alluring about Pinepuff and she wanted a longer and better chance to figure it out.

Another purr escaped her, this one mixed with amusement and glee. "Of course it can't." She agreed with Cherrybubble's comment. Well it wasn't really a comment as much as it was an agreement to go on a walk. Pinepuff enjoyed outings, plus it was a way to keep her muscles strengthened. It gave her something else to do while talking as well and helped bring new topics up!
Standing up as well the fluffy brown tabby sent another smile to the bi colored warrior. This would be nice. Pinepuff brushed against Cherrybubble as she moved around to get to the exit of the den. "Darling, I can promise you this won't be just a boring walk." She promised, the hits of a smirk on her already smiling muzzle. With that she ducked out of the warriors den. A walk would be fun, this walk would be.

Spiderfrost
May 15th, 2020, 03:51 PM
-- @starshooter (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11432) @Spiderfrost (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11747) --

Doepaw had been out and about for quite a while now, the little tabby molly feeling better than she'd felt ever since the accident with the tree and the bird... Those damned woodpeckers. She hadn't however, 'seen' or scented her friend Myrtlepaw in quite a while and now the smell of distress mixed with his was quite quite apparent from where she'd been walking around. She'd originally planned to head to her nest to hopefully get some rest that wasn't nightmare ridden, but it seemed that would not be the case any longer. If her friend needed her help, she would help her friend and by the smell, it seemed he did. Had something horrible happened to him? Slowly making her way over, she heard him call her name although it didn't seem to be very loud. Slowly approaching her friend she sat down next to him and that was when she noticed Shadedpath was there too. She'd only met the she-cat once and that had been right after her mentor's resignation of his post... that had been an extremely emotional turn of events. But she curled her tail over her friend's shoulder and mumbled softly in her stutter. "I...am...here... Myrtlepaw." Pointing her blind stare at Shadedpath, or where she assumed the other molly would be and slowly asked, "What...is...going....on? I can... sense... the...distress." She really wanted to know what was going on but for now, providing comfort, something she'd done a lot it seemed, was the main thing she could do until she figured out what the problem was.

Shadedpath adjusted for Myrtlepaw taking refuge just about directly under her paws. The old cat couldn't help the snort that escaped her, but didn't complain.

With Doepaws arrival she adjusted again to give her access to Myrtlepaw. She recalled Flintspirits apprentice from Flints resignation.

"Myrtlepaw had a hunting accident. I am unsure his eyes will recover." she stated bluntly.

cmdR_Paige
May 15th, 2020, 03:55 PM
-- wren -- Socks-- Skye --

From her place in the crowd, the old Shadedpath actually looked a bit ruffled as she was called out to mentor the young Tigerpaw. The aged she cat hummed then and narrowed an assessing gaze towards the youngster and began to ease up to her paws to greet her apperntice proper. Only to be stopped dead at Softbriar, her child to be announced as the next deputy.

The grey and white molly looked up at Dawnstar in surprise, then to where her own kin sat. She would have to make sure she properly congratulated them. Softbriar--all her kits, really--her greatest pride and here they were. Proving to be someone recognised for their hard work and loyalty.

It just about brought an estatic smile across her impassive expression. As it was, her tail twitched in hidden excitement. Flintspirits old position was in good hands.

But then, then Mallowcloud thought to dare speak against her kid. HER KID!

A growl left her.

"Mallowcloud! You better watch that back of yours. I don't take kindly to cats messing with my kits." she growled out coldly as she passed them by. Green eyes as sharp as thorns. "I'd skin you myself if there was no need after that dressing down of Dawnstar's." she hissed more to herself as she weaved through the crowed, perhaps one of the oldest in the clan by this point, but still clearly fully capable of holding her own against a much younger cat.

And then she made it to Tigerpaw and stared down at him, expression still harsh.

"Listen well Tigerpaw, I won't tolerate much mischief during training. Your free time is what it is, but I expect you to take your training seriously, I don't want a kit dying on me because they couldn't listen to their head."

(woo, wish I had been able to post this earlier to chew Mallow out properly, but a passing threat from Shaded will have to do.)

[Tigerpaw is a she. ^w^]

Tigerpaw nodded, silently acknowledging her mentor's warning.

Spiderfrost
May 15th, 2020, 04:14 PM
[Tigerpaw is a she. ^w^]

Tigerpaw nodded, silently acknowledging her mentor's warning.

(whoops, sorry about that)

The green eyed warrior seemed fine with the silent answer and brushed the tip of her nose against her's. This time, a little softer, but still all business she spoke.

"After the meeting we can go over things you think you are comfortable with starting first."

nocturnal
May 15th, 2020, 04:18 PM
Lionpaw paused, then listened closely as Pineapple began reciting the code. When he had asked what it was, he meant what the code's purpose was, but he jumped at the chance to attempt to memorize the fifteen rules. The first rule, he noted, might cause problems. Lionpaw didn't care if Frosty attacked him, he would never actually fight back. Well, nothing too damaging, at least. But there were tons of cats in a clan; it was unlikely that they would ever have to fight each other. Clan-hopping... that was a word? The apprentice understood that rule. If clan cats were suspicious with outsiders, who knew what they were like against cats joining from rival clans. They would have to prove their trust all over again. The last few rules were noteworthy; it made the code sound like a code of honor or something. Lionpaw supposed that he was thankful for that. Most of the kittypets he'd believed that clan cats were barbarians, and this proved that they weren't. Soon enough, Pineapple was done speaking and Lionpaw just had to ask, "Apprentices don't have to memorize the entire Code to be promoted, do they?" It wouldn't surprise him if they had to; he just wasn't the best at memorizing. Lionpaw thrived off of instincts, and anything else required lots of practice.

Elementals

Dawneye
May 15th, 2020, 05:19 PM
Fuzzy

Nightpaw sat down next to her new mentor, making sure to sit straight and keep her tail still. She was going to be the best apprentice she could and serve her clan til her dying breath.

Mango
May 15th, 2020, 05:59 PM
Cormorantpaw breathes a sigh of relief. Buckbranch was very active in the clan so he wasn’t likely to get assigned a new mentor for that reason. It did seem, however, that Duskstar wasn’t fond of the tortoiseshell tom so if they were to be split up that would likely be the reason. Cormorantpaw shrugged and returned his attention to Ivorypaw, “maybe he’s cool! Sorry that you lost your first mentor, though. I’m sure that isn’t great.”
Ivorypaw smiled at Comorantpaw smiling,” I guess that could be true. Maybe I can get Breezehen to still train me instead of Blackmoor. “ she purred. She wasn’t sure if the idea would work or not, but she hoped it would be possible.

Mango
May 15th, 2020, 06:06 PM
Blizzardpaw looked over to the fresh kill pile, "Well, how about a mouse?" He asked, finishing the last of the mouse he had. "It's your choice really."
Ivorypaw shrugged smiling,” I guess that will work.“ she meowed as she grabbed the first mouse and took a few bites glancing back at Blizzardpaw.

Blitz
May 15th, 2020, 06:15 PM
Ivorypaw shrugged smiling,” I guess that will work.“ she meowed as she grabbed the first mouse and took a few bites glancing back at Blizzardpaw.

"Besides fresh kill, what have you been doing today?" Blizzardpaw asked wanted to keep the conversation going as he didn't have anything to do.

Mango
May 15th, 2020, 06:16 PM
"Besides fresh kill, what have you been doing today?" Blizzardpaw asked wanted to keep the conversation going as he didn't have anything to do.
Ivorypaw smiled,” Just apprentice duties, nothing much.” she meowed smiling back at them a little bit.

Elementals
May 15th, 2020, 06:18 PM
Lionpaw paused, then listened closely as Pineapple began reciting the code. When he had asked what it was, he meant what the code's purpose was, but he jumped at the chance to attempt to memorize the fifteen rules. The first rule, he noted, might cause problems. Lionpaw didn't care if Frosty attacked him, he would never actually fight back. Well, nothing too damaging, at least. But there were tons of cats in a clan; it was unlikely that they would ever have to fight each other. Clan-hopping... that was a word? The apprentice understood that rule. If clan cats were suspicious with outsiders, who knew what they were like against cats joining from rival clans. They would have to prove their trust all over again. The last few rules were noteworthy; it made the code sound like a code of honor or something. Lionpaw supposed that he was thankful for that. Most of the kittypets he'd believed that clan cats were barbarians, and this proved that they weren't. Soon enough, Pineapple was done speaking and Lionpaw just had to ask, "Apprentices don't have to memorize the entire Code to be promoted, do they?" It wouldn't surprise him if they had to; he just wasn't the best at memorizing. Lionpaw thrived off of instincts, and anything else required lots of practice.

Elementals

Pineapple tilted her head, "Hmmm, it depends on your mentor and Duskstar. As long as you can follow all of them then you are good. It is recommended to memorize it so you won't struggle."

Blitz
May 15th, 2020, 06:20 PM
Ivorypaw smiled,” Just apprentice duties, nothing much.” she meowed smiling back at them a little bit.

"I just got back from an exploration in the forest with my mentor Silversky. I tried to catch a mouse but it ran away. I also ended up bumping into a tree." He meowed, as he started to burry the remains of the mouse he ate.

dionysus
May 15th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Ivorypaw smiled at Comorantpaw smiling,” I guess that could be true. Maybe I can get Breezehen to still train me instead of Blackmoor. “ she purred. She wasn’t sure if the idea would work or not, but she hoped it would be possible.
Cormorantpaw chuckled and shrugged, “worth a shot!” The black and grey apprentice returned Ivorypaw’s smile and dropped into a luxurious stretch, enjoying the popping of his joints. The tom was still sore from his training session with Buckbranch, but he was eagerly awaiting the next one. Cormorantpaw wasn’t the best at idle conversation, and he didn’t know what to say next, so he sat still and distractedly gazed around the clearing, hoping that Ivorypaw would fill the silence.

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 15th, 2020, 07:45 PM
"Hey! Guess you're my apprentice now, huh?" Fishfin smiled. He touched noses with Leopardpaw and turned back to Duskstar to hear the rest of the announcements.
Lynxpaw

Leopardpaw went to sit back with the other cats to hear the rest of the meeting.

crypticcountryroad
May 15th, 2020, 08:08 PM
Pinepuff had chuckled at Lightningstrike's suggestion to go hunt, not because it was outlandish. No, it was a reasonable suggestion. The large tabby just found it amusing how he asked. Plus the younger warrior's mannerism was fun.
Cherrybubble approaching caught the brown tabby's attention, ears perking up as she watched the bi colored molly come over. Was she going to join them? Pinepuff had to admit that idea sounded fun. Cherrybubble was a lovely cat to be around. "Hello darling." She greeted, a purr in her voice. However, her interest was changed as she watched Cherry whisper something Lightningstrike found interesting. That just made her curious.
She would wave goodbye to the fellow warrior, a smile fluttering over her muzzle at the wink she received. Pinepuff couldn't say she didn't want to know what Lightningstrike was told. She really did, but she had to respect that whispers weren't meant to be shared.

The brown tabby fixed her attention to the young tom again after his exclamation. Yes, she should pay attention to him not watch where Cherrybubble was going. However his question played a few to many emotions over her face. Surprise from the question, amusement from his actions, curiosity in how this related to what he was told, and a slight playful gleam from idea of it. Did she have someone special? Oh Pinepuff couldn't reveal that so easily. The fluff ball of a tabby gave him a slightly childish smile, a mix of playfulness and seriousness none the less. "Oh, that'll be my little secret dear." She purred. Yes, that was it, its was her secret.
Her green eyes focused on him once more, enjoying this little topic. "How about you dearie? Have your eyes on some cat?" Pinepuff asked good heartedly.

Lightningstrike felt a pout forming on his lips when Pinepuff swore herself to secrecy. He fidgeted on his paws as he did his best attempt at looking hurt. He wanted desperately to know as this was definitely the most exciting thing to happen to him today. He let out a dramatic sigh and tossed his head back to look at the sky. "I understand, a wonderful cat like you must have some mystery to themself, " he meowed, stealing a glance at the other warrior.

His quickly forgot his slightly dampened mood when Pinepuff turned his question on him. A smile quickly spread across his face as his head swung side to side quickly. "What, me?" he questioned, gazing across the clearing with a strange expression, "No, not at all, my heart belongs to the clan." He wasn't sure if that was completely true, but he said it with an easy confidence nevertheless. I mean, it was true no particular cat had his eye, but that didn't mean the young tom didn't wish someone did.

He continued shaking his head as his smile only widened, "Besides, I can't imagine I'm as popular as you. Everyone must be lining up for you," he said earnestly, his blue eyes turning to watch Pinepuff.

Blitz
May 15th, 2020, 08:54 PM
“WOW!” He mew’d. “Let’s make a nest in the little empty place over there,” he said, grabbing moss. Sparkling Bliss

(Hey we have the same name, this will be awkward if I'm still an apprentice if when you become one)
Blizzardpaw poked his head into the entrance of the warriors den and saw the 2 kits playing around. "What are you doing in here?!" He hissed trying not to be too load but it probably didn't matter as this kits making a ruckus.

Terrestrial
May 15th, 2020, 09:01 PM
Flamepelt's eyes lit up, this was her first apprentice! The molly warmly touched noses with her new apprentice, her tail flicked as she looked at them. "We'll go out on a training session tomorrow mornin', does that sound alright with you?" Mumble

Quasar
May 15th, 2020, 09:15 PM
Flamepelt's eyes lit up, this was her first apprentice! The molly warmly touched noses with her new apprentice, her tail flicked as she looked at them. "We'll go out on a training session tomorrow mornin', does that sound alright with you?" Mumble

Birchpaw nodded enthusiastically, "Yup!" she chirped, "I'm so excited to train with you!" she mewed, looking up at Flamepelt with gleaming eyes.

vellichor
May 15th, 2020, 09:26 PM
SilentLamb

Cloudedspark grew a bit excited. It didn't matter to her that she was walking with the medicine cat. It mattered that she could gain a new friend! And that was what she was all about. "Great!" she meowed a bit too enthusiastically, then said again, slightly embarrassed, "I mean, it will be nice to get out of camp. The territory's really nice this time of year." She smiled at the mention of him being a warrior, and responded, "Ah, once a warrior, always a warrior. You can't lose that edge quite so easily." She then stood up and headed toward the entrance, looking back to make sure he was following.

Starfall
May 15th, 2020, 09:33 PM
Pluto hxneysuckle wren RedHead

The Tortoiseshell inched away from his new mentor as he tried to do the nose touchy thing. No thank you, Blazingpaw would pass. Shooting his Mentor a glare he lashed his tail. "I already know how to fight and how to defend myself. Just because I'm not clanborn doesn't mean I'm dumb. But apparently, in everyone's eyes here, I need more training. My previous mentor didn't teach me a damn thing." he barked.

However, no matter how hard he tried to block out the idiotic bickering between these so called 'Grown ups' their squabbling made the tom furious. Swinging his head to look at the group of cats he let out an angered gurgle. "You're all blockheads! It's always drama! Always! If someone breathes wrong they either get killed or get snappy! You're grown ups why don't you start acting like it!" he barked. "Maybe instead of whining about what you don't like you should either do us all a favor and leave, or SHUT UP!" this was it, this is why it felt as though he was getting dumber. Every second he spent around these idiotic morons he was loosing brain cells by the second.

Blazingpaw shot his furious glare at his Rookcreek. "Training. The sooner I actually get to have a say in anything the better. And I can't do that with this idiotic Apprentice label that was slapped on me so let's go."

kittygirl
May 15th, 2020, 10:04 PM
Ashcloud's ears perked when her heard he was getting yet another apprentice! He sighed, but It didn't bother him much sense it would make hunting and battle training easier. Ashcloud smiled and dipped his head in greeting, before touching noses with the little molly, "don't be shy, I don't bite." He chuckled, "I'll catch you up on training as soon as possible." he assured her.

MagicCat99

Mayflower
May 15th, 2020, 10:33 PM
Fernglow and Berrybreeze cheered alongside the clan in celebration of their new deputy. "Softbriar, Softbriar, SOFTBRIAR!"

~dust~
May 15th, 2020, 10:47 PM
Flamesong sat down and licked her paws gently she saw Goldkit and beckons for her adopted kit to walk over. “Goldkit did you hear Quailkit is now an apprentice the only problem is her name is changed to Dustpaw but it’s okay” she licked her daughters ears gently Goldwhisker

~RooRoo~
May 15th, 2020, 11:02 PM
Flamesong sat down and licked her paws gently she saw Goldkit and beckons for her adopted kit to walk over. “Goldkit did you hear Quailkit is now an apprentice the only problem is her name is changed to Dustpaw but it’s okay” she licked her daughters ears gently Goldwhisker
Oh. Ok. Dustpaw! Dustpaw! Goldkit started chanting her sisters name.

~dust~
May 15th, 2020, 11:08 PM
Oh. Ok. Dustpaw! Dustpaw! Goldkit started chanting her sisters name.
“Shh” she said licking her ears gently “you’ll wake the queens and trust me you do not want angry queens coming after you”

MagicCat99
May 16th, 2020, 12:44 AM
Ashcloud's ears perked when her heard he was getting yet another apprentice! He sighed, but It didn't bother him much sense it would make hunting and battle training easier. Ashcloud smiled and dipped his head in greeting, before touching noses with the little molly, "don't be shy, I don't bite." He chuckled, "I'll catch you up on training as soon as possible." he assured her.

MagicCat99
"Ok." Smokepaw meowed, before taking a step back. She smiled. This doesn't seem too bad...

Pluto
May 16th, 2020, 12:48 AM
[ Starbot ]
Rookbreeze’s eats flattened against his skull as the apprentice pulled away. What are they doing?! He thought distastefully. As the apprentice started spilling his defensive guts out, Rookbreeze shook his head. I just asked him a question. He thought with a frown. “I never said you were dumb I wasn’t clanborn either, so if you don’t mind, I would love for you to grow up and have some respect.” Rookbreeze snorted, and though his words were slightly annoyed, the tom just looked calm. He gave Softbriar a respectful nod. “Congrats!” The words were barely out of his mouth As the apprentice began to speak once more and Rookbreeze couldn’t help but drop his maw in surprise.

Now Rookbreeze was clearly annoyed. “You will not talk to your clanmates, leader, and deputy like that!” Rookbreeze snapped immediately.”You will apologize now or else you’ll be on tick duty for the next two moons! From now on you with watch your mouth, because even if you do become a warrior, a mouth like that will be a great way to get you kicked out.” Rookbreeze lashed his tail and turned to Duskstar with a grim, hard set jaw. “I’m sorry Duskstar and Softbriar.” He apologized sincerely before turning a hard look onto his new apprentice. ”I’ll make sure he learns respect, how to value tradition, and to make sure he doesn’t stick his nose into other cats business. After he apologizes, I’m thinking about starting his training. From scratch, since he doesn’t seem to value any ThunderClan tradition.” Rookbreeze’s voice was stern, and though he was talking to Duskstar, his words were clearly directed at the apprentice. He wasn’t angry, just annoyed at the apprentices disrespect for the Clan who had given Rookbreeze everything. He waited expectantly for the apprentice too apologize.

( hxneysuckle Socks - sorry for double mentioning but I wanted to let you know I was continuing the rp! )

aleka!
May 16th, 2020, 01:03 AM
(sorry for the late reply, the mention didn't work so i didn't see what you posted)

Mossflower nodded. "I figure it's also good to get used to the territory." The molly said. "We can go to the border we share with RiverClan, then ShadowClan and lastly WindClan." She tried to calm her tail that was twitching in excitement. "And if you're not tired by then, we can find a clearing where I can teach you how to hunt." She knew it would be normal if Flamepaw was tired after touring the territory. Mossflower knew how easy it was for a new apprentice to get tired, after all, new apprentices had never been anywhere but the nursery and around camp.

Flowstream

chaton
May 16th, 2020, 01:04 AM
< Arie Spiderfrost >

Myrtlepaw grew comfortable in his position as he awaited to hear if Doepaw was really there. Sure enough, she was, and was soon by his side, a luxury he found nice, his friend's presence was enough to ease some of the nerves he still had left. As she questioned his distress, Myrtlepaw once again choked up... so soon after he had just got done explaining it all to Shadedpath, he would have to suffer for Doepaw. Though thankfully, Shadedpath had spoken up about the truth of the situation before he would need to stammer on some more.
"Yes... what... Shadedpath said... is true... I... I... can no... longer... see..." His russet fur stood on end, despite being close to both cats it was just too much for his mind to revisit. Quickly shaking his head, he moved on from those thoughts, at least temporarily... they wouldn't hesitate to come back later, he was sure of it. With a sigh, he once again meowed wearily. "But... I do... not... want... to talk... about... it... anymore..."

TeamFlowstream!
May 16th, 2020, 02:02 AM
"Okay, let's go!" Flamepaw exclaimed with excitement, a hint of impatience in her tone. While she waited for her mentor to respond, she started going in quick circles, round and round and round... aleka!

Arie
May 16th, 2020, 02:59 AM
-- chaton Spiderfrost --

Doepaw was shocked to say the least. Her friend was blind? It was.... shocking. Surprising. And somehow understandable. She felt bad for her friend, she really did... But she hadn't know anything else but the blindness she was going through her entire life. Maybe she could help him? Maybe.. "Myrtlepaw... I.... I...will...be.. here... for..you." Her words were carefully spoken, making sure to make her words clear so that Myrtlepaw would not mistake them for anything other than what they were. Pointing up at Shadedpath though, she were slightly confused on how these two knew each other. Myrtlepaw didn't seem, or so he didn't seem to her, one who was much interested and comfortable around other cats. But then again, the truth was neither was Doepaw, and she'd been fine around the molly... Same when she was around Pinepuff and her Da. "How....do...you... know...each...other?"she questioned in her stutter, listening to Myrtle's plea of moving away from the former topic. Maybe she would gain some more knowledge? "I know... Shaded.... from... when... Flint...Da... ran away....to.... the...forest," she voiced to Myrtlepaw, so he wouldn't have to question from where she at least, knew Shadedpath from.

tye
May 16th, 2020, 03:21 AM
vermin
Ivorypaw gave a sad glance at her old mentor, Breezehen. She liked her, why did she have to be replaced with Blackmoor. She was too old now to insist her father come with her to train with her, so she hesitantly came forward to touch his nose.

Breezehen? Never heard of them. They must really stand in the background if he'd never heard of this denmate of his. Blackmoor was also hesitant. Ivorypaw seemed like a wuss in the black tom's eyes. He grumbled, stepping forward shoving whoever stood in his way reaching up to his new apprentice. Stern blue eyes cast down on her before touching noses and he sighed, backing away. "Training starts at dawn," he mewed, not bothering to turn back. He went back to his spot to sit down. Once again. Drama. Like always. Duskstar ain't even a bad cat this is just foxdung now. But he bit his tongue, knowing his fiery words can set off a crashing wave of arguments.

Sweetie
May 16th, 2020, 03:37 AM
Mumblefoot approached one of her friends, Owlwatcher. "Hi there, Owlwatcher. I've been needing to get out of camp, so do you want to go hunting together?" she asked the tom.

Shimm

The tom looked up to see Mumblefoot asking to join him in a hunt. "Yeah! Of course Buddy!" Jumping and bumping shoulders with the molly. Smiling the tom happily padded by her side to the territory. "So what's up?" Tilting his head as they walked through the forest together.

~RooRoo~
May 16th, 2020, 06:50 AM
“Shh” she said licking her ears gently “you’ll wake the queens and trust me you do not want angry queens coming after you”
Ok mommy. Goldkit said gently closing her eyes then falling asleep.

~dust~
May 16th, 2020, 06:51 AM
Ok mommy. Goldkit said gently closing her eyes then falling asleep.
She cuddles up next to her kit and quietly falls asleep.

~RooRoo~
May 16th, 2020, 06:53 AM
Good night mommy. she mews quietly then fully falls asleep. Quailsong

Dust
May 16th, 2020, 10:01 AM
Chillhop sighed.

"Okay, I was a little harsh, but not killing if possible is a part of the Warrior Code, so remember it. Anyway, you're still an apprentice, so of course in an attack, there's not much you can do. I can assure you, that you don't need scars to become a warrior, and that when you are a warrior you won't feel so useless in a battle."

Condorpaw only hummed in thought, nodding his head slowly as Chillhop spoke. It made him feel a bit better, hearing that he didn't need to get scars or do anything amazing but.. there was still a part of him that was in pain. Condorpaw still felt lost. What was wrong with him? Furrowing his brow, the aprrentice flicked his tail.

"Well, can you show me a cool move at least? Just so I have something to practice when that time comes around?"

Dust
May 16th, 2020, 10:08 AM
Condorpaw raised a brow, turning his full attention onto the other apprentice. His demeanor changed ever so slightly - a bit more alert - though with a snotty smirk, he jabbed a paw towards the other,

"Just because we sleep in the same den and are both apprentices doesn't mean we need to friends, Cormorantpaw," He shook his head, "Listen, you want friends or something, go talk to my sister, Sweetpaw. Unlike me, she might actually care what you have to say. Now, if you don't mind... I'm trying to listen." If the other really wanted to be his friend, he'd have to crack this tough cookie. Though, it didn't appear he would budge on his response, turning away to glare back up at Duskstar as she performed the ceremonies and announced the new deputy.

Why did I say that?

Beau

dionysus
May 16th, 2020, 10:53 AM
BILL. / wren

Fleetwind stood and called Softbriar’s name with the others, “Softbriar! Softbriar!” He didn’t know them very well, but he had no qualms with them being deputy. The tabby tom wanted them to have a fair chance. Then, he heard the interruption that every cat in attendance knew was bound to come. He had to admit upon hearing Mallowcloud’s concerns that they made sense- Softbriar seemed to be the kind, quiet type and he wasn’t quite sure that they could do the gritty part of the job. Then, of course, Birdchatter spoke up. Fleetwind was getting sick of hearing this tom’s voice every meeting. He limped over to the bickering cats and spoke up, “bold of you to tell other cats to switch things up when every meeting it’s the same thing from you: running to Duskstar’s defense, hurling insults, using mousebrained nicknames, and generally sticking your nose in everything. Talk about boring.” Fleetwind rolled his eyes and looked back toward Duskstar and Softbriar as the new deputy spoke. Their answer seemed reasonable to him- he was only speaking up out of the annoyance of hearing Birdchatter’s voice yet again.
-
Dust

Cormorantpaw blinked at Condorpaw’s irritated response. He hadn’t been expecting such an answer. It was almost enough to make the tom want to leave it alone and not talk to Condorpaw, or snap back at him, but the mention of Sweetpaw made him pause. He was already friends with Sweetpaw! She was great and while that didn’t necessarily mean that her brother would ever come around to Cormorantpaw, it made the black and grey apprentice want to keep trying. “Oh, I’m already friends with Sweetpaw, she’s great!” His voice was light and gave no hint of the slight irritation that had prickled him at the other tom’s grumpy answer.

BEAR.
May 16th, 2020, 11:38 AM
"Wot are you talking about?" Birdchatter had laugh at Fleetwind a little, finding amusement in his interjection. "Love, you clearly haven't attended enough meetings coz I'm not hear to defend Duskstar, I'm here to have a gas. And having cats repeatedly badger these meetings with their idiocy isn't fun, you understand? It drags things on.. it boggers everything down.

"But maybe you wouldn't understand," slyness crept imto his voice. "With a bloody foolish response running out of your mouth. All these meetings have been interrupted by anti Duskstar this, anti Duskstar that. There hasn't been ONE MEETING done quickly coz cats like you and pringle toes can't keep your gob shut?"

[ Beau ]

dino.
May 16th, 2020, 11:52 AM
[ Beau BILL. ]

This was getting tiresome.

With a heavy sigh, Stonenettle hauled himself to his paws and made his way over to the two loudest cats in the clearing. He was getting tired of the constant arguing during Clan meetings. "If you two have something to settle, we'd appreciate it if you did it when this is over," he meowed tiredly. "We'd really like for this meeting to continue."

dionysus
May 16th, 2020, 12:30 PM
BILL. / Slushie

Fleetwind had to role his eyes, did this cat really think he had made a point? All he’d done was prove Fleetwind right. The tabby scoffed and threw back, “oh like you’re actually achieving anything by getting involved? Last I checked, scolding a fellow warrior after Duskstar has already done so is just as much a disturbance as the original comment. Softbriar was chosen as deputy, not you.” With a flick of his tail, Fleetwind rounded on Stonenettle, “oh, shove it up your tail, Stonenettle, no one asked you. All I’m saying is that Softbriar isn’t going to get their moment back by some cat pretending to be in charge. Leave it to Duskstar and the new deputy to call cats out rather than jumping on their tails yourselves!” He then addressed both cats by saying, “for the record, I’m neither against Duskstar nor Softbriar. I’m just against cats leaping into things and causing more of a disturbance in the name of no disturbances.”

[i apologize for Fleet being a jerk! He’s a salty boi rn- but I don’t agree with him]

BEAR.
May 16th, 2020, 12:36 PM
Pfft!

This cat was sounding dumber by every word he spat out, and Birdchatter appreciated Stonenettle's interruption. Finally a cat with sense.

It was apparent, Fleetwind was just another bee-brain because at the rate he was going, he was at the same level of intelligence as the rest of the antis. Deciding this wasn't worth the time-- obviously, Fleetwind had a brick for brains, Birdchatter turned his attention onto the visibly older warrior. "No hard feelings here, love! Just have an annoying fly buzzing around me, you know how it is with cats who can't seem to bugger right off." Birdchatter flashed him a smile. "Ignore it and it'll get caught in a breeze and go away."

[ Beau (bird will no longer be reacting to fleet), Slushie ]

wren
May 16th, 2020, 12:45 PM
It was overwhelmingly fast, cats started yelling and booing because she happened to speak up? But instead of the majority standing to defend poor Softbriar instead they moved in to defend Duskstar. Her ears flattened in disgust. “If everyone hates Duskstar so much why hasn’t anything been done about it hm? If she’s as incapable as those cats and me seem to think and this keeps up as a problem what had thunderclan come too!” What was a leader without trust.. she’d heard enough talk and seen enough things. Duskstar went tromping over to that.. Icetart and got them attacked! There could’ve been more peaceful ways to end an alliance.. foolish.

Birdchatter was making her claws curl into the dust “if you are looking for something juicy looking elsewhere cause I don’t think one cat is gonna stop barking up Duskstars tree. Clearly some cats actually want change here!” her gaze slipped over to Fleetwind who stepped up to her défense than back and Flintspirit who had been talked over. She was far too riled up to have really heard what Flintspirit said.. undoubtedly though it was something sweet and encouraging for poor old Softbriar. Fur already quite ruffled and flustered by the sudden explosion of the meeting mallowcloud dropped onto her haunches ears still pinned.

She almost felt like leaving.. but that would mean the yapping idiots would’ve won she couldn’t let that happen. Her gaze flicked up to Fleetwind shooting him a thankful look. Who was he? She’d never met the tom before but she was thankful for his support. She’d have to talk to him later when she had a chance. “Sorry...” She muttered under her breath not caring to bring her gaze to Flintspirit. She’d hate to see him mad at her.. but right now she was sure he was.

Beau BILL. RedHead

Spiderfrost
May 16th, 2020, 12:47 PM
-- @chaton (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11432) @Spiderfrost (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11747) --

Doepaw was shocked to say the least. Her friend was blind? It was.... shocking. Surprising. And somehow understandable. She felt bad for her friend, she really did... But she hadn't know anything else but the blindness she was going through her entire life. Maybe she could help him? Maybe.. "Myrtlepaw... I.... I...will...be.. here... for..you." Her words were carefully spoken, making sure to make her words clear so that Myrtlepaw would not mistake them for anything other than what they were. Pointing up at Shadedpath though, she were slightly confused on how these two knew each other. Myrtlepaw didn't seem, or so he didn't seem to her, one who was much interested and comfortable around other cats. But then again, the truth was neither was Doepaw, and she'd been fine around the molly... Same when she was around Pinepuff and her Da. "How....do...you... know...each...other?"she questioned in her stutter, listening to Myrtle's plea of moving away from the former topic. Maybe she would gain some more knowledge? "I know... Shaded.... from... when... Flint...Da... ran away....to.... the...forest," she voiced to Myrtlepaw, so he wouldn't have to question from where she at least, knew Shadedpath from.

(mind is elsewhere, so sorry for the short post)

Shadedpath brought her tail behind Doepaw as well and added to the protective wall of grey and white fluff to give the younger cats a moment. She looks up to make sure they had enough space and that no one was about to bother them.

"Myrtlepaw is my son's apprentice." she explained to Dowpaw. "He is also my kit too now."

-- chaton --

lio
May 16th, 2020, 01:00 PM
Too much was happening all at once. Couldn't they have one goddamn meeting without someone bringing up conflict? Duskstar suppressed an annoyed groan.

"I apologize for your moment being ruined by such rudeness. One would think that the Clan would learn some maturity!" she said to Softbriar [ Socks ], nudging their shoulder with her tail before padding forwards.

"I appreciate it, Rookbreeze [ Pluto ]. Blazingpaw has a long way to go with his attitude before I even consider him ready to be a warrior." Her hazel glare was trained on the former rogue, a warning clear in her eyes. "I entrust you to teach him some manners."

And with the little argument between Fleetwind and Birdchatter, she couldn't suppress a roll of her eyes.

"Fleetwind [ Beau ], I'd appreciate it if you could shut your mouth and gain some maturity before you are stripped of your warrior rank. If you want to act like a child, I will not hesitate to give you the rank of a child."

"And Birdchatter [ BILL. ], instead of continuing to argue, ignore them in the first place. I'm rather sick of arguments coming up within every meeting."

And then Mallowcloud spoke up again. Damn, that she-cat was starting to get on her last nerve.

"Mallowcloud [ wren ], last time I checked, most of the Clan accepts me as their leader. If they did not accept me, then they would not have stepped up to bring Shadekit down when he tried a foolish mutiny against me. If you aren't happy with my leadership then leave. A long time has passed since I took my place as ThunderClan's leader and I'd greatly appreciate it if you could shut the hell up with your 'wanting change' crap! Flintspirit [ RedHead ], please teach your girlfriend some manners-- preferably outside of camp."

With that, Duskstar shook her head and looked forward.

"This meeting is dismissed. Softbriar, when you get a moment, could you meet me in my den?"

She then passed a thin, strained smile to the feline and disappeared into her den, allowing the Clan to give congratulations to Softbriar before giving them their first duty.

dionysus
May 16th, 2020, 01:02 PM
BILL. / wren / Slushie / hxneysuckle / wren

Fleetwind scoffed and spat, “do forgive me, all knowing Birdstar! I see now that some cats are blind to reason. Stonemettle,” he offered a nod before walking away with another angry flick of his tail, “I see why your name is Birdchatter now- it seems you are incapable of shutting up.” Leaving the insult as his final input, the tabby tom limped away. What a birdbrained cat. He could only assume that some cats weren’t gifted with the ability to understand logic and he would make a point not to engage with the tom in the future. Every word he’d spoken had merely annoyed the tabby.

Fleetwind rolled his eyes as he walked away from the spat. Of course the leader had sided with her pet. He didn’t argue, though, since he was at least relieved that the leader had been the one to call him out instead of one of the wannabe leaders. “I apologize, Duskstar. My words weren’t meant for you or Softbriar. Congratatioms again, Softbriar.” Finally, he returned Mallowcloud’s nod, not giving the molly another gesture.

[oof he was mean that time ;n; sorry again for his jerkiness- it’s all his opinion and not mine! I disagree with the character‘s thoughts and words, I’m just RPing him as he would respond to everything]

MEAT ANGELS
May 16th, 2020, 01:06 PM
@ Star child

[aren't we all? .-.]

Frostpaw nodded, cheeks bulging where she had bitten off to much. The prey was amazing, and she could feel warm sensation spreading across her taste buds.

Leucos
May 16th, 2020, 01:10 PM
Wings

Taking the ' cast ' off , he tossed it to the side and looked at his handiwork. He was quite pleased with himself ! It actually worked . His first broken leg patient may have benefited from it after all. Now he just hopes that fleetwind will too..of course he will! I am one of thunderclan finest cats ~

"I would appreciate it a lot if you did. I don't think you'd want to be on the other end " he said and took a seat. We're they fox hunting? No that'll be stupid considering duskpaws situation . ..but why say fox? Curiosity was nibbling away at him like a bird would to a corpse.

dino.
May 16th, 2020, 01:14 PM
[ BILL. Beau ]

Stonenettle quirked a brow at Fleetwind's outburst. No matter how loud or angry the other tom got, he would always just be one thing in Stonenettle's mind: annoying. "Please try to contain yourself," he suggested to Fleetwind. "This meeting will get nowhere if you keep making noise. I am not trying to prevent Softbriar from reclaiming their moment -I am trying calm you down so they can reclaim it themselves. If you want to be loud, please continue to do so when this meeting has concluded." What an absolute bees-for-brains. Frankly, Stonenettle was surprised someone as impulsive as this guy had even made it through apprenticeship. He promptly ignored the rest of what Fleetwind had to say - it all sounded like mindless noise, anyway.
He did, however, appreciate the response he received from Birdchatter, and he returned the warrior's smile with a small grin of his own. "Indeed," he agreed with a nod. "The loud ones are usually the ones who grow tired of being ignored, anyway. Case in point." He flicked his tail at Fleetwind. No doubt that cat wasn't used to being ignored, so he felt the need to make a ruckus just to get some attention. Poor sap. Stonenettle almost felt sorry for him. Almost. He might have a talk with him later about knowing when to shut his trap.
With another nod to Birdchatter, Stonenettle made his way back to his spot in the shade as the meeting was ended. At least there were some sensible cats in ThunderClan.

BEAR.
May 16th, 2020, 01:33 PM
This might be dumbass hour with what Mallowcloud was spitting out. Birdchatter genuinely felt a little bad for FLINTSPIRIT-- the poor sap had to deal with these idiots trampling about him!

Once Duskstar was done yelling-- he wasn't listening, he scooted away from Brickwind and Stonenettle to briefly bop his nose at Flintspirit's cheek. "I'm sorry these seed-heads have surrounded themselves around you, love! If you'd ever like a break from their denseness, please-- let me know and I'll swoop you away."

With a wink toward Mallowcloud (he was beginning to understand why she had that suffix... she had clouds for brains) and continuing to ignore Windhead, he departed from the Highpeak.

[ wren, RedHead ]

Mango
May 16th, 2020, 01:51 PM
Breezehen? Never heard of them. They must really stand in the background if he'd never heard of this denmate of his. Blackmoor was also hesitant. Ivorypaw seemed like a wuss in the black tom's eyes. He grumbled, stepping forward shoving whoever stood in his way reaching up to his new apprentice. Stern blue eyes cast down on her before touching noses and he sighed, backing away. "Training starts at dawn," he mewed, not bothering to turn back. He went back to his spot to sit down. Once again. Drama. Like always. Duskstar ain't even a bad cat this is just foxdung now. But he bit his tongue, knowing his fiery words can set off a crashing wave of arguments.

Ivorypaw gave a nervous nod,” Wait— but I’ve already have training this moon. I think I’m suppose to wait til next moon for training.” she meowed. Breezehen told her training was training once a moon, and she was assuming that he wasn’t aware of when she had last trained, unaware that that was unusual.

Mango
May 16th, 2020, 01:52 PM
"I just got back from an exploration in the forest with my mentor Silversky. I tried to catch a mouse but it ran away. I also ended up bumping into a tree." He meowed, as he started to burry the remains of the mouse he ate.
Ivorypaw shrugged,” I’ve seen the territory, never done any other training aside from apprentice duties.“ she meowed.

Mango
May 16th, 2020, 01:57 PM
Cormorantpaw chuckled and shrugged, “worth a shot!” The black and grey apprentice returned Ivorypaw’s smile and dropped into a luxurious stretch, enjoying the popping of his joints. The tom was still sore from his training session with Buckbranch, but he was eagerly awaiting the next one. Cormorantpaw wasn’t the best at idle conversation, and he didn’t know what to say next, so he sat still and distractedly gazed around the clearing, hoping that Ivorypaw would fill the silence.
Ivorypaw glanced at Comorantpaw,” How’s your training going?” she asked in curiosity. She wanted to find a way to fill the time but she wasn’t good at coming up with conversation really. It was hard for her to come up with.

Dovey
May 16th, 2020, 02:02 PM
(Hey we have the same name, this will be awkward if I'm still an apprentice if when you become one)
Blizzardpaw poked his head into the entrance of the warriors den and saw the 2 kits playing around. "What are you doing in here?!" He hissed trying not to be too load but it probably didn't matter as this kits making a ruckus.
(Hey quick thing, I put it in the wrong place and half to delete to post!)

Blitz
May 16th, 2020, 02:11 PM
(Hey quick thing, I put it in the wrong place and half to delete to post!)

Ohh, ok. does this mean we have to RP in a different place or the entire thing is 'canceled'.

Dovey
May 16th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Ohh, ok. does this mean we have to RP in a different place or the entire thing is 'canceled'.
(Well..... to put it one way, anther clan’)

Socks
May 16th, 2020, 02:39 PM
Softbriar would probably have more to say if they weren't as stunned by the entire situation. They couldn't really understand how one announcement could turn the meeting into a bunch of squawking crows, against whoever spoke before them. Every cat just had to calm down, one would think they would be more united after working together to defend their clan from ShadowClan, but that didn't seem to be the case. Seeing as Duskstar had already scolded the cats causing the interruptions, they just decided to ignore them. Giving them the attention they seemed to want didn't appear like a good choice, so they decided to only focus on the congratulations from their clanmates.
"I'll be there in a moment." They nodded to Duskstar as she left into her den, turning back to their clanmates after she'd disappeared. "Thank you all who have offered your congratulations!" They smiled at those they'd heard cheer their name. "I promise I'll exceed your expectations of me! Flintspirit, thank you for your offer of advice, I really appreciate the support."

[ hxneysuckle RedHead ]

dionysus
May 16th, 2020, 02:41 PM
Ivorypaw glanced at Comorantpaw,” How’s your training going?” she asked in curiosity. She wanted to find a way to fill the time but she wasn’t good at coming up with conversation really. It was hard for her to come up with.
Thank the stars Ivorypaw knew how to carry a conversation! “Oh, it’s been great,” he answered eagerly, “Buckbranch is such a great mentor! We did a battle training session the other day. I haven’t been on patrol yet or done hunting training, but I’m not worried. Have you started with Blackmoor yet or are you still waiting?”

Abyssopelagic
May 16th, 2020, 03:30 PM
Breezehen practically spooked out of her fur when Duskstar said her name. She wasn't even talking this time!
When she heard Ivorypaw would be changing mentors, she hung her head and every part of her burned with embarrassment and shame. Had she been so distant to warrant a change?
Of course she had, she thought bitterly. And now she won't get that chance again. Not for Ivorypaw, who she had just started to like.
She ducked down and hopefully out of view of the prying eyes she felt look her way. She was distracted enough she missed Softbriar being named deputy and the chance to cheer in their favour. And slap Mallowcloud.

Blitz
May 16th, 2020, 03:41 PM
(Well..... to put it one way, anther clan’)

Oh ok. Well I don't have any other cats at the moment

Wings
May 16th, 2020, 04:28 PM
[ SilentLamb ]
--Duskpaw--

The apprentice flexed her paw and smiled. Her leg was good as new and felt great. She smiled at Lionwhisker before her face turned neutral. I'll start from the beginning. "So, Sweetpaw and I had been talking in the clearing a little bit ago. Once I told her I was getting my brace off, she started to ramble on about the adventures we would go on. Like going out in the territory with out a warrior. From what I saw and heard, it seems like Sweetpaw doesn't think the territory is dangerous." She sighed. "That's when I started talking about the dangers such as a rogue in the territory or a fox. Didn't feel too right to rat her out but, I'll talk to her, and tell Duskstar, I promise."

Dovey
May 16th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Oh ok. Well I don't have any other cats at the moment..,.

Fuzzy
May 16th, 2020, 06:09 PM
Lightningstrike felt a pout forming on his lips when Pinepuff swore herself to secrecy. He fidgeted on his paws as he did his best attempt at looking hurt. He wanted desperately to know as this was definitely the most exciting thing to happen to him today. He let out a dramatic sigh and tossed his head back to look at the sky. "I understand, a wonderful cat like you must have some mystery to themself, " he meowed, stealing a glance at the other warrior.

His quickly forgot his slightly dampened mood when Pinepuff turned his question on him. A smile quickly spread across his face as his head swung side to side quickly. "What, me?" he questioned, gazing across the clearing with a strange expression, "No, not at all, my heart belongs to the clan." He wasn't sure if that was completely true, but he said it with an easy confidence nevertheless. I mean, it was true no particular cat had his eye, but that didn't mean the young tom didn't wish someone did.

He continued shaking his head as his smile only widened, "Besides, I can't imagine I'm as popular as you. Everyone must be lining up for you," he said earnestly, his blue eyes turning to watch Pinepuff.

At first Pinepuff thought she had actually hurt his feelings. He did a vary good job at faking that! Of course the large tabby wasn't one to actually hurt others feelings. Unless they were attacking her or her Clanmates, then the cat would have to meet her wrath. Either way she wasn't used to seeing a hurt expression from something she had said. So, her face had changed from a smirk to slight surprise. However, upon realizing it was mostly mock hurt she let out a laugh, smile returning.
"Why of course! Life needs a little mystery now and then." Pinepuff purred. Her green eyes danced over his dramatic self for a moment. Yes, ThunderClan was lucky to have this dear. Such a bright spirited tom, at least from what she saw. "Life would be pretty dull without some mysteries, wouldn't you say dear?" She asked head slightly tilting to the question. She already knew the answer. Life wouldn't be the same if everyone knew everything all the time. That would be unbearable!

With Lightningstrike repeating her question she watched him sway and shack his head. It reminded her of an excited apprentice if she was honest. One that was trying to come off as more mature but still be to full of energy. It wasn't surprising though, Lightningstrike was young, youthful. With his answer she was honestly a bit surprised. From the way he stared of she figured he was going to say something else. Yet, that was an honorable answer. Even if it was temporary. "Oh is that so?" Pinepuff asked. "Your parents must be proud to hear that. Having a devoted warrior as a son." The warrior commented. She knew with all the cats she had adopted(claimed) she could always find a reason to be proud of them. However, having a devoted warrior for a kit must make a cat vary proud.
His next question, or comment really, almost had her laughing. Popular? Her? Oh she didn't believe that! Nice young cat like himself was surely popular around the young cats. Though she didn't quiet know what they were like these days. To each other at least. Pinepuff returned his friendly nudge from earlier. "Oh please, your just flattering me now darling!" She huffed, amused by the whole ordeal. Lightningstrike really wasn't giving himself credit though. Despite his charm and playfulness he was to humble.

Bread
May 16th, 2020, 06:52 PM
Amberglow peacefully sat in the clearing, letting the sun hit her fur. Man, the sun feels so nice today, she thought as she purred with her eyes half open.

Puddle~

Puddle~
May 16th, 2020, 06:54 PM
Amberglow peacefully sat in the clearing, letting the sun hit her fur. Man, the sun feels so nice today. she said as she purred with her eyes half open.

Puddle~

Sycamorerain spotted his friend sunning in the midst of the clearing. Smiling, he quickly went up to her. "Oh, hey. Things have been busy lately. I haven't seen you in a little while. I'd love to catch up, but unfortunately I've got some other things to do." Dipping his head in apology to his friend, he headed in the direction of the warriors den.

Bread
May 16th, 2020, 07:03 PM
Sycamorerain spotted his friend sunning in the midst of the clearing. Smiling, he quickly went up to her. "Oh, hey. Things have been busy lately. I haven't seen you in a little while. I'd love to catch up, but unfortunately I've got some other things to do." Dipping his head in apology to his friend, he headed in the direction of the warriors den.

"Oh, it's alright. I was napping anyways. But, good to see you again." Smiling a little, Amberglow laid her head back down and dozed off in the warmth of the sun.

Socks
May 17th, 2020, 12:02 AM
[ hxneysuckle ]

Softbriar padded into the den their leader had previously retreated into. They had had a moment to listen to congratulations from their clanmates and fully come to terms with their new position so they were prepared for whatever Duskstar needed from them. The den was rather unfamiliar to them but they figured they'd be visiting more in the coming moons.
"Duskstar, you wanted to meet me?" They spoke as they looked around, wondering what Duskstar would be discussing with them. They had thought over what they had seen deputies do previously. They had clumsily put together some patrols before.

Mango
May 17th, 2020, 12:26 AM
Thank the stars Ivorypaw knew how to carry a conversation! “Oh, it’s been great,” he answered eagerly, “Buckbranch is such a great mentor! We did a battle training session the other day. I haven’t been on patrol yet or done hunting training, but I’m not worried. Have you started with Blackmoor yet or are you still waiting?”
Ivorypaw smiled back at the tom,” I have training at dawn tomorrow. I’m surprised I’m training this soon, figured he’d want me to do more apprentice duties instead, but I guess I can’t be a warrior doing apprentice duties.” she meowed. Frankly, Ivorypaw thought he was cute, but for some weird reason she didn’t feel anything. She was suppose to feel things, she didn’t know what a crush felt like, but she knew it wasn’t suppose to feel platonic.

Madelaine
May 17th, 2020, 05:03 AM
Mumblefoot laughed, "Oh, I love those names! They're amazing!" she mewed, a large smile on her face.

Deerpetal was glad she thought they were funny. "I try my best to come up with great names.", she meowed. Some of the names she gave some flowers she didn't know the name to would be pretty names.

Blitz
May 17th, 2020, 08:40 AM
Ivorypaw shrugged,” I’ve seen the territory, never done any other training aside from apprentice duties.“ she meowed.

"Me neither, I didn't do much training as well. But it was still fun and relaxing to finally get to stretch my legs and get out of camp." He meowed. "I bet Silveraky is planning on doing something different the next time we go out, I can't wait!"

Wolfsli123
May 17th, 2020, 09:59 AM
Condorpaw only hummed in thought, nodding his head slowly as Chillhop spoke. It made him feel a bit better, hearing that he didn't need to get scars or do anything amazing but.. there was still a part of him that was in pain. Condorpaw still felt lost. What was wrong with him? Furrowing his brow, the aprrentice flicked his tail.

"Well, can you show me a cool move at least? Just so I have something to practice when that time comes around?"
"Um... sure!"

[End scene?]

Shade.
May 17th, 2020, 10:44 AM
Pinepaw was sleeping in her nest. Her pelt was bristled out and her ribs were heaving. Her skinny tail was lashing. No! Breezekit! Please don't hurt me. I'M SORRY! It wasn't my fault! Claws lashed at her face.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAGHTRFTGHJJVGB!!!!" Pinepaw woke up screaming. Her small chest shivered. It was just a dream. Hopefully no one had woken up.

dionysus
May 17th, 2020, 10:56 AM
Ivorypaw smiled back at the tom,” I have training at dawn tomorrow. I’m surprised I’m training this soon, figured he’d want me to do more apprentice duties instead, but I guess I can’t be a warrior doing apprentice duties.” she meowed. Frankly, Ivorypaw thought he was cute, but for some weird reason she didn’t feel anything. She was suppose to feel things, she didn’t know what a crush felt like, but she knew it wasn’t suppose to feel platonic.
Cormorantpaw nudged her shoulder in a friendly manner, offering a grin,

“That’s great!” His voice was chipper. “I know I prefer training to apprentice duties- plus it’s a good chance to get to know your new mentor!”

A friendly grin spread on Cormorantpaw’s face. Ivorypaw seemed cool- he liked her. She was pretty too, the notice of which made Cormorantpaw blush under his fur and clear his throat. The black and grey tom wouldn’t mind spending more time with her and getting to know her. Plus, he’d seen so many warriors sharing tongues and cuddling and stuff now that the weather was nicer and he’d begun to think maybe that wasn’t as gross at it had seemed when he was a kit? He didn’t know, everything was confusing now. Did he want to share tongues with Ivorypaw? Did he want to share tongues with Sweetpaw? Ugh, he didn’t want to think about it anymore.

|+sari+|
May 17th, 2020, 11:14 AM
[ hxneysuckle ]

(( I've been meaning to bring this boy in, but I had totally forgotten))

A large tom dashed into the clearing, a crazed look in his eyes. Jaguartooth didn't know where he was; he didn't remember this place at all. The warrior glanced around him desperately, trying to make sense of it, but his mind was too clouded. The orange maine coon didn't realise how far gone be was, he needed help but he would never know it. When he saw other cats glance at him with shock, then concern, he let out a schizophrenic laugh, his tail flicking. "Everything's great! Nothing's fine!" he didn't realise he had yowled it out loud. He was drawing a lot of attention from his clanmates. He didn't even know they were his clanmates, he didn't know what clans were. His mind was just too far gone. Jaguartooth let out a shriek as a couple of kits ran past his large paws, and he stumbled away, trying to avoid them. "Ahh!!! G-get away!", he cried out, his ears flattening against his head as he backed himself against a thick oak tree. The warrior didn't even notice the ruckus he was causing. Duskstar would surely come out to see what in the world was going on, but the tom didn't know that. He has been gone from Thunderclan so long he couldn't know who Duskstar even was. He was in a sad state, and in need of some sleep and a good grooming. Though he'd never know that.

nocturnal
May 17th, 2020, 11:34 AM
Lionpaw's eyes shot open as he heard a scream, no matter how swift and quiet the yell had actually been. Despite the apprentice being able to fall asleep quickly, the tom was still a light sleeper. A very, very light sleeper. It was as if there was another cat warning him to wake up, check what's going on, are you actually safe(?) in his mind. Slightly drowsy but shocked awake, Lionpaw sat up in his nest, watching a tail lash back and forth. What? "I - excuse me," the golden tom stammered, unacquainted with the cat that had woken him up. "Are you alright?"

Shadeleaf

Shade.
May 17th, 2020, 11:42 AM
Lionpaw's eyes shot open as he heard a scream, no matter how swift and quiet the yell had actually been. Despite the apprentice being able to fall asleep quickly, the tom was still a light sleeper. A very, very light sleeper. It was as if there was another cat warning him to wake up, check what's going on, are you actually safe(?) in his mind. Slightly drowsy but shocked awake, Lionpaw sat up in his nest, watching a tail lash back and forth. What? "I - excuse me," the golden tom stammered, unacquainted with the cat that had woken him up. "Are you alright?"

Shadeleaf

Pinepaw looked up at the other apprentice. Was he mad? Could he be trusted? She didn't care anyway. Her expression was cold.
"Yes, I'm fine. I just had a nightmare." she said quietly. I'm fine. That's what she always said. Was she fine?

(Pinwpaw is my traumatized edgy bean so she may act a bit odd..)

nocturnal
May 17th, 2020, 02:18 PM
Pinepaw looked up at the other apprentice. Was he mad? Could he be trusted? She didn't care anyway. Her expression was cold.
"Yes, I'm fine. I just had a nightmare." she said quietly. I'm fine. That's what she always said. Was she fine?

(Pinwpaw is my traumatized edgy bean so she may act a bit odd..)
"Oh. Okay," Lionpaw blinked, unsure of what to do next. Of course, he could try to go back to sleep; that was the most obvious option, but he wasn't sure if he'd be able to. What time was it? Was it still too early to start his day? The golden tom watched the other apprentice curiously. "Hey, I'm Lionpaw," he introduced himself amicably. "What's your name?"

(Lionpaw is an ex-loner. He's met/befriended a lot of odd cats; he won't mind.)

Shade.
May 17th, 2020, 02:23 PM
"Oh. Okay," Lionpaw blinked, unsure of what to do next. Of course, he could try to go back to sleep; that was the most obvious option, but he wasn't sure if he'd be able to. What time was it? Was it still too early to start his day? The golden tom watched the other apprentice curiously. "Hey, I'm Lionpaw," he introduced himself amicably. "What's your name?"

(Lionpaw is an ex-loner. He's met/befriended a lot of odd cats; he won't mind.)

"I'm.."she pause to yawn"..Pinepaw."
Why was this guy so nice to her? Did he want something. A small part of her mind whispered: What if you trusted him and he betrays you? She didn't care. Always expect the worst and you won't be disappointed...

nocturnal
May 17th, 2020, 02:32 PM
"I'm.."she pause to yawn"..Pinepaw."
Why was this guy so nice to her? Did he want something. A small part of her mind whispered: What if you trusted him and he betrays you? She didn't care. Always expect the worst and you won't be disappointed...
Pinepaw... Pinepaw, like the tree, the golden tom thought to himself once the molly answered. He knew the names of, what, three out of all the apprentices in the entire clan now, including himself? How many apprentices were there in ThunderClan? Certainly many more.

Lionpaw's head drooped, tucking his muzzle into the fur on his chest. The tom's eyelids fell, only halfway open. He was still tired; why in stars had he been woken up?

Leucos
May 17th, 2020, 02:48 PM
Wings

He hummed. He wanted to keep the naughty secret too...they made it back safely ..as long as they know not to do it again. You could see the dilemma and temptation in his eyes. Grumbling with trouble and frustration , Lionwhisker let out a troubled noise as his ears flattened and head lowered . Duskpaw has turned out to be his favorite apprentice ...He didn't wanna get her in trouble ..but hearing the last part made him feel better. Sighing "ok, as long as you know not to anymore. ah, kid sometimes you make this difficult ! " he giggled slightly . "now go on you loveable scrap of fur, and don't break your leg again ... " seriously . ..

lio
May 17th, 2020, 03:54 PM
DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST. DO NOT MENTION ME.
This is a roleplay thread. Please redirect all OOC requests for joining, as well as questions, to this thread. (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23907)

Set by the Highpeak, this is a place where cats who have gone missing or outsiders who are looking to join may approach Duskstar. If they are rejoining, they must provide a reason to have been missing-- beware that Duskstar may not always accept them back. If they wish to join, then they must provide their name and the reason to be allowed into the Clan.

Currently, outsider joining is CLOSED.

nocturnal
May 17th, 2020, 04:14 PM
Pineapple tilted her head, "Hmmm, it depends on your mentor and Duskstar. As long as you can follow all of them then you are good. It is recommended to memorize it so you won't struggle."

"Oh, okay," Lionpaw mused. He already had the main points down, just not the fancy wording. If his mentor decided he needed to, it would take lots of practice, but he would memorize the entire thing eventually. Maybe he should start practicing just in case. "Has there been a time when peace was ever broken during a Gathering?" the golden tom wondered. The few clan meetings he'd been to had all been fairly dramatic, and that was with cats in the same clan and similar beliefs. It might be the tension of starting an all-out war that prevented cats from acting up with all the clans in one place, or perhaps it was the scrutiny of all four leaders together.

Mango
May 17th, 2020, 05:15 PM
"Me neither, I didn't do much training as well. But it was still fun and relaxing to finally get to stretch my legs and get out of camp." He meowed. "I bet Silveraky is planning on doing something different the next time we go out, I can't wait!"
Ivorypaw gave a nod,” That’s true. It would be cool to train more.“ she meowed in interest about going to see more in the territory.

Mango
May 17th, 2020, 05:27 PM
Cormorantpaw nudged her shoulder in a friendly manner, offering a grin,

“That’s great!” His voice was chipper. “I know I prefer training to apprentice duties- plus it’s a good chance to get to know your new mentor!”

A friendly grin spread on Cormorantpaw’s face. Ivorypaw seemed cool- he liked her. She was pretty too, the notice of which made Cormorantpaw blush under his fur and clear his throat. The black and grey tom wouldn’t mind spending more time with her and getting to know her. Plus, he’d seen so many warriors sharing tongues and cuddling and stuff now that the weather was nicer and he’d begun to think maybe that wasn’t as gross at it had seemed when he was a kit? He didn’t know, everything was confusing now. Did he want to share tongues with Ivorypaw? Did he want to share tongues with Sweetpaw? Ugh, he didn’t want to think about it anymore.
Ivorypaw flicked her tail smiling a little bit,” That’s true. It will be nice to resume training in a little bit. It’s been a long while since I’ve been training.” she meowed the idea sounded nice, going out for training with Cormorantpaw out in the territory.

lio
May 17th, 2020, 05:39 PM
[ SilentLamb ]

She whirled around as Lionwhisker's voice sounded behind her, tail flicking in surprise. Duskstar moved out of the way to let him further into the den, settling down into a sitting position by one of the nests. She clenched her jaw as the movement made her wound sting.

"Softbriar and I went to chase off a fox in our territory. It's gone now, but it managed to get a bite on my leg. Hurts like hell."

Elementals
May 17th, 2020, 05:49 PM
"Oh, okay," Lionpaw mused. He already had the main points down, just not the fancy wording. If his mentor decided he needed to, it would take lots of practice, but he would memorize the entire thing eventually. Maybe he should start practicing just in case. "Has there been a time when peace was ever broken during a Gathering?" the golden tom wondered. The few clan meetings he'd been to had all been fairly dramatic, and that was with cats in the same clan and similar beliefs. It might be the tension of starting an all-out war that prevented cats from acting up with all the clans in one place, or perhaps it was the scrutiny of all four leaders together.

Pineapple was very tempted to lie. She knew that the clan gatherings weren't always so perfect as they seemed. "Ah, sadly there are time when peace has been broken. The evil eras was one of them, thankfully we got rid of those psychos."

dionysus
May 17th, 2020, 06:52 PM
Ivorypaw flicked her tail smiling a little bit,” That’s true. It will be nice to resume training in a little bit. It’s been a long while since I’ve been training.” she meowed the idea sounded nice, going out for training with Cormorantpaw out in the territory.
Cormorantpaw smiles but looked around for Buckbranch,

“Speaking of which, I wonder where Buckbranch is. I’d love to have another training session.”

The young tom had heard of cats training together, so he thought perhaps he and Buckbranch could train with Ivorypaw and Blackmoor.

chaton
May 17th, 2020, 08:29 PM
Shadedpath brought her tail behind Doepaw as well and added to the protective wall of grey and white fluff to give the younger cats a moment. She looks up to make sure they had enough space and that no one was about to bother them.

"Myrtlepaw is my son's apprentice." she explained to Dowpaw. "He is also my kit too now."

Arie

Myrtlepaw smiled at the comment, he was still just as glad to have the care of Shadedpath as always. Though, of course, as comfortable and kind as she was... Doepaw was wonderful as well, a friend he was glad to have made. "Doepaw..." He meowed, reaching over to softly nuzzle her side as he was unaware of where her face was. "There... is... a lot... of... things... about... my past... I have... yet... to tell you... as... a friend..." Myrtlepaw sighed, pressing closer to his friend. "I... feel bad... because... there... is many... things... I meant... to... tell you... but... but I... have... not..." Truthfully, he had always meant to be more open with his close friend, because there was a lot of things going on in his life that he had always needed to just... tell to someone. He could tell it both to Shadedpath and Doepaw here. That would be nice. If she was okay with it... Myrtlepaw would just do it now.

Sweetie
May 17th, 2020, 08:43 PM
Quickly as this was one of the best days of her life it did a one-eighty degree turn. Her name was being changed! How did her idol not see Faith as a name? Her mother named her Faith after her strong belief in Starclan! Duskstar was changing her name to Soaring? What kind of name was that for her? Never in her life did the now apprentice wanted to whine and beg for her old name. Soaringpaw was not the name for her!
But against all of her horror and disgust the cream tabby couldn't disobey her leader. She couldn't speak against the leader of Thunderclan. Her mother would kill her if she was ever rude or disrespectful. Swallowing the large lump in her throat the apprentice bowed her head and went to touch noses with her new mentor. She couldn't even bother to look happy at her mentor. Lime green eyes casted down to the ground as she went to Moonbird's side.

RedHead

-------

Wait...what? Duskstar called his name to mentor an apprentice? Even when Petalpaw disappeared and Sleepypaw quit? Did she trust him? Surprised the brown main coon got up and padded to his new apprentice. Hopefully, this one will go well and he'll be able to help him become a warrior. Smiling Owlwatcher touched noses with Pinepaw. "Ready for the best time of your life?" Grinning the warrior bumped shoulders with the younger tom.

Shadeleaf

nocturnal
May 17th, 2020, 09:20 PM
Pineapple was very tempted to lie. She knew that the clan gatherings weren't always so perfect as they seemed. "Ah, sadly there are time when peace has been broken. The evil eras was one of them, thankfully we got rid of those psychos."

So peace had been broken before, Lionpaw mused. Not as surprising as it could have been, seeing that raids seemed to happen more often then not. A bit disappointing, though, that not all cats could follow simple rules. The apprentice supposed that there would always be those vengeful cats, no matter how at peace the rest of the world was. "Evil eras?" Lionpaw echoed in obvious confusion. It sounded... well, evil, but he'd never heard the term brought up before.

Elementals
May 17th, 2020, 09:28 PM
So peace had been broken before, Lionpaw mused. Not as surprising as it could have been, seeing that raids seemed to happen more often then not. A bit disappointing, though, that not all cats could follow simple rules. The apprentice supposed that there would always be those vengeful cats, no matter how at peace the rest of the world was. "Evil eras?" Lionpaw echoed in obvious confusion. It sounded... well, evil, but he'd never heard the term brought up before.

Pineapple looked back at Lionpaw. She sighed as she sat down with her restless energy and meowed, "Yes, the evil eras..it happened before I was born so if you want a full detail about it, the elders or older warriors can help you. In short it was this cat who decided that they wanted to take over all the clans. They killed one of the leaders and someone got 9 lives. They planned to take over the other clans with the help of their alliances and 2 clans were taken over. I forgot how it went but in the end we were able to drive them out and restore the clans."

nocturnal
May 17th, 2020, 09:54 PM
Pineapple looked back at Lionpaw. She sighed as she sat down with her restless energy and meowed, "Yes, the evil eras..it happened before I was born so if you want a full detail about it, the elders or older warriors can help you. In short it was this cat who decided that they wanted to take over all the clans. They killed one of the leaders and someone got 9 lives. They planned to take over the other clans with the help of their alliances and 2 clans were taken over. I forgot how it went but in the end we were able to drive them out and restore the clans."
The evil eras were a time where evil prevailed. Not the most original name for such a period, but certainly practical and fitting. To Lionpaw, it sounded like the clans almost got sucked into an all-out war. He pictured an evil cat standing atop a mound of dead bodies and had to crush down his urge to shiver. Thank the guardians that it hadn't worked. No cat would ever have wanted to live like that. "They got nine lives?" the golden tom repeated. "But I thought that StarClan granted lives! Did one of the good leaders defect or is it possible for the Dark Forest cats to grant lives, too?"

Spiderfrost
May 17th, 2020, 09:59 PM
@Arie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4563)

Myrtlepaw smiled at the comment, he was still just as glad to have the care of Shadedpath as always. Though, of course, as comfortable and kind as she was... Doepaw was wonderful as well, a friend he was glad to have made. "Doepaw..." He meowed, reaching over to softly nuzzle her side as he was unaware of where her face was. "There... is... a lot... of... things... about... my past... I have... yet... to tell you... as... a friend..." Myrtlepaw sighed, pressing closer to his friend. "I... feel bad... because... there... is many... things... I meant... to... tell you... but... but I... have... not..." Truthfully, he had always meant to be more open with his close friend, because there was a lot of things going on in his life that he had always needed to just... tell to someone. He could tell it both to Shadedpath and Doepaw here. That would be nice. If she was okay with it... Myrtlepaw would just do it now.

Sometimes Shadedpath had to wonder how kits like these two found themselves with her. Before...in a much earlier time, apprentices and kits alike steered clear of her. And at that time she was just fine with that.

But now here she was with one using her for comfort, and another not afraid of her. And they're just...talking. Using her as a safe cat to talk things out with and it brought a calm expression to her as Myrtlepaw worked through his words directed at Doepaw.

The elder ran a paw down Myrtlepaw's back to reassure that it was safe to talk; that he could take his time.

-- Arie --

Elementals
May 17th, 2020, 10:35 PM
The evil eras were a time where evil prevailed. Not the most original name for such a period, but certainly practical and fitting. To Lionpaw, it sounded like the clans almost got sucked into an all-out war. He pictured an evil cat standing atop a mound of dead bodies and had to crush down his urge to shiver. Thank the guardians that it hadn't worked. No cat would ever have wanted to live like that. "They got nine lives?" the golden tom repeated. "But I thought that StarClan granted lives! Did one of the good leaders defect or is it possible for the Dark Forest cats to grant lives, too?"

Pineapple swished her tail in thought. "I don't know what actually happened but I think they somehow managed to be deputy or something...sorry kid, you might need to ask the elders or older warriors on that.." Pineapple looked down in embarrassment that she couldn't help the apprentice.

nocturnal
May 17th, 2020, 11:06 PM
Pineapple swished her tail in thought. "I don't know what actually happened but I think they somehow managed to be deputy or something...sorry kid, you might need to ask the elders or older warriors on that.." Pineapple looked down in embarrassment that she couldn't help the apprentice.
"Eh, it's fine," Lionpaw dismissed with a grin. While he was a bit disappointed that Pineapple didn't know the exact answer, the she-cat had been a great help in answering all his other questions. He didn't mind too much about leaving this one unanswered. Switching back to more regular questions, the golden tom asked, "So what else do apprentices learn other than how to fight and hunt? We memorize the Code... are we taught to swim and climb trees, how to fix nests, build dens, that type of stuff?" Lionpaw already knew how to do all of those except for the latter, but he wanted to know what clan cats taught their apprentices.

Wings
May 18th, 2020, 12:02 AM
[ RedHead - Got a little impatient just bc I'm so bored at home ]
--Duskpaw--

Galloping out of the medicine cat den, Duskpaw searched for her mentor. She was so eager to train. Now looking back on it, Duskpaw and Foxbound hadn't been able to train at all together before her injury. Spotting the other she, Duskpaw began to run towards her mentor, smiling while she did. "Foxbound!"
The younger she's leg was fully healed and good as new with out the brace of rushes on it. And she was ready to train! They only had a bit of time left too it felt like!

Shade.
May 18th, 2020, 12:19 AM
Pinepaw looked up blankly.
"Sure, I guess." She started grooming her pelt. Her bones were showing and she looked tiny as a mouse. Best time? Hah! Existence was only full of bad times. Though maybe it was less bad than expected.

(Lol Pinepaw is a girl)
Shimm

Arie
May 18th, 2020, 03:03 AM
-- Spiderfrost chaton --

Doepaw nodded. Or somewhat. She didn't fully understand what was going on, but her question had been answered.. So Shadedpath was Myrtlepaw's mom.. Or somewhat... That was what the actually quite clever apprentice had gotten out of this. But then Myrtlepaw started to talk about not being completely open about his past and it confused Doepaw. Because the little molly hadn't exactly been truthful or told her's either. The only one who'd she'd told her story to... was Flint. Her pa. He was the only one to know fully about the reasoning as to why she was afraid of birds... It wasn't as simple as just a fear of them... Nuzzling into Shadedpath as well as curling her tail around Myrtlepaw too, in comfort she felt maybe... maybe...she should speak up? She was the most comfortable here it seemed, well between her and Myrtlepaw at least. Shadedpath was there.. as a protector for them and she appreciated the larger molly for it. She was a steadfast presence. "I...I...haven't....shared... my.... past... either.... My... sister... my littermate... Dovekit... she was... born... deaf," she patted Myrtlepaw's ear for effect. "She... got... carried away... by... a bird... because... she didn't... hear it." Doepaw shook a tid bit. She remembered the swoosh of the wings of the bird as clear as day... and that had been the first lighting of her fear of birds.

Mango
May 18th, 2020, 10:18 AM
Cormorantpaw smiles but looked around for Buckbranch,

“Speaking of which, I wonder where Buckbranch is. I’d love to have another training session.”

The young tom had heard of cats training together, so he thought perhaps he and Buckbranch could train with Ivorypaw and Blackmoor.
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” I’m suppose to be training tomorrow morning, so I suppose our mentors could make us do battle training together.“ she suggested. She didn’t want to chase off Comorantpaw so hunting was out of the question, she refused to kill prey, so that wouldn’t look good as a friend or sadly is this what a crush was?

dionysus
May 18th, 2020, 11:34 AM
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” I’m suppose to be training tomorrow morning, so I suppose our mentors could make us do battle training together.“ she suggested. She didn’t want to chase off Comorantpaw so hunting was out of the question, she refused to kill prey, so that wouldn’t look good as a friend or sadly is this what a crush was?
“That sounds great! I’ll talk to Buckbranch about it.”

Cormorantpaw didn’t see why the tom would deny them a chance to spar with another mentor and apprentice. In fact, it might lead to a lighter lesson since both he and Buckbranch seemed to be a bit competitive. Plus, if Cormorantpaw fought another young cat with around the same level of training as him than he wouldn’t end up all battered like he had last time.

Mango
May 18th, 2020, 11:43 AM
“That sounds great! I’ll talk to Buckbranch about it.”

Cormorantpaw didn’t see why the tom would deny them a chance to spar with another mentor and apprentice. In fact, it might lead to a lighter lesson since both he and Buckbranch seemed to be a bit competitive. Plus, if Cormorantpaw fought another young cat with around the same level of training as him than he wouldn’t end up all battered like he had last time.
Ivorypaw hoped that her new mentor Blackmoor would agree, frankly he didn’t seem like the type of cat she wanted for a mentor, but she’d just have to suck it up and deal with him, whether she wanted him or not. She gave a smile,” Hopefully Blackmoor will agree.”

Sneakyfox55
May 18th, 2020, 12:26 PM
Pluto

Brightpaw padded out of the apprentices' den, looking for his mentor.

Elementals
May 18th, 2020, 01:46 PM
"Eh, it's fine," Lionpaw dismissed with a grin. While he was a bit disappointed that Pineapple didn't know the exact answer, the she-cat had been a great help in answering all his other questions. He didn't mind too much about leaving this one unanswered. Switching back to more regular questions, the golden tom asked, "So what else do apprentices learn other than how to fight and hunt? We memorize the Code... are we taught to swim and climb trees, how to fix nests, build dens, that type of stuff?" Lionpaw already knew how to do all of those except for the latter, but he wanted to know what clan cats taught their apprentices.

Pineapple laughed as he thought that doing duties was all an apprentice does. She didn't blame him though, that was most of the apprentice's job. "Besides the rigorous duties, you learn important life skills such as caring for your clan and awareness. It will depend on you and your mentor to learn those skills. You will also learn that friendships can lead you to many places, some positively and some negatively. You will probably also find you life-time mate and learn that love is infinite. Oop, I think I shouldn't be moving on to such topic for young ears ehehe." Pineapple raised her paw and lightly smack her own head to punish herself. If she just burdened Lionpaw with his future, she would be at fault for causing it.

aspen.
May 18th, 2020, 01:52 PM
Doeleap sat in the clearing, gazing up at the clouds in the sky. She looked at their shapes, wondering, and padded over to the fresh-kill pile.

Elementals

Elementals
May 18th, 2020, 02:01 PM
Doeleap sat in the clearing, gazing up at the clouds in the sky. She looked at their shapes, wondering, and padded over to the fresh-kill pile.

Elementals

Seedcrush huffed as he was done with his apprentice for the day. He was so focused on going back to his den to take a nap that he didn't notice Doeleap in the way and stumbled. He managed to stay on all 4 paws and hoped that he hadn't hurt his clanmate, "Sorry Doeleap..."He was terrible at apologizing to other cats.

aspen.
May 18th, 2020, 02:04 PM
Seedcrush huffed as he was done with his apprentice for the day. He was so focused on going back to his den to take a nap that he didn't notice Doeleap in the way and stumbled. He managed to stay on all 4 paws and hoped that he hadn't hurt his clanmate, "Sorry Doeleap..."He was terrible at apologizing to other cats.

Doeleap was a little suprised, but not hurt at all. "It's alright," she said, almost embaressed. "Why the hurry?"

Cobra
May 18th, 2020, 02:05 PM
Thornclaw took in a deep breath. "Sorry." he muttered. "She fell out of an pine. The branches helped cushion her fall." SilentLamb

Elementals
May 18th, 2020, 02:12 PM
Doeleap was a little suprised, but not hurt at all. "It's alright," she said, almost embaressed. "Why the hurry?"

Seedcrush grunted. He was embarrassed that he was finally done with showing his apprentice the territories of the clans. "I finally finished my session with my apprentice and I feel like I have been drained..literally and metaphorically.." He licked the fur on his chest with embarrassment, oh why did he think that it would be easy.

Wings
May 18th, 2020, 02:15 PM
[ SilentLamb ]
--Duskpaw--

Duskpaw smiled as she got up. Putting weight on her leg finally for the first time in moons. Hearing the golden tom made her a little confused. Had he not understood it fully? "Oh, we were just talking about it, we didn't actually go into the territory at all." She dipped her head goodbye before beginning to walk out of the den. Swishing her tail as a goodbye, Duskpaw disappeared into the clearing.

aspen.
May 18th, 2020, 02:16 PM
Seedcrush grunted. He was embarrassed that he was finally done with showing his apprentice the territories of the clans. "I finally finished my session with my apprentice and I feel like I have been drained..literally and metaphorically.." He licked the fur on his chest with embarrassment, oh why did he think that it would be easy.

"That must be hard," observed Doeleap, although she was clueless about apprentices, and didn't have one of her own yet. "You should get some prey and rest."

Elementals
May 18th, 2020, 02:24 PM
"That must be hard," observed Doeleap, although she was clueless about apprentices, and didn't have one of her own yet. "You should get some prey and rest."

Seedcrush huffed and was about to turn away but his legs wanted to stay. He sighed and turned back to Doeleap, "That can wait actually, can I do something to make up tripping over you?"

aspen.
May 18th, 2020, 02:27 PM
Seedcrush huffed and was about to turn away but his legs wanted to stay. He sighed and turned back to Doeleap, "That can wait actually, can I do something to make up tripping over you?"

Doeleap immediately said, "No, you don't need to do that." She never expected anything, it was only a simple mistake.

dionysus
May 18th, 2020, 02:39 PM
Ivorypaw hoped that her new mentor Blackmoor would agree, frankly he didn’t seem like the type of cat she wanted for a mentor, but she’d just have to suck it up and deal with him, whether she wanted him or not. She gave a smile,” Hopefully Blackmoor will agree.”
Cormorantpaw nodded and grinned, turning his attention to the rest of the clan around them in order to lazily observe clan life. He liked to just watch the cats of Thunderclan go about their lives as he did, even when he was in a conversation. At least observing didn’t mean he couldn’t speak too.

“I hope so too. I’m looking forward to sparring with someone of my own skill level! Buckbranch is so skilled! He doesn’t hurt me but training sessions can get sore,”

He laughed as he thought of their training session. It had been a good time, but the more the merrier.

Sorrow
May 18th, 2020, 02:48 PM
Emberheart sits down and draws one paw over her right ear. "What a wonderful day." she murmurs to herself. She pads over to the fresh-kill pile, drags out a blackbird, and settles down to eat at the edge of the clearing. As she eats she thinks about maybe taking a mate. Emberheart has had her eye on a certain tom, but she didn't think she could bring herself to say that she liked him. The ginger she-cat finished the blackbird and got to her aching paws. As she trotted across the clearing, she got the feeling that another cat was watching her, but nobody was. aleka!

Polaris
May 18th, 2020, 02:51 PM
Mossheart walked into the camp with three of the squirrels she and Sycamorerain had caught and padded over to the fresh-kill pile. She carefully set the prey down in the pile and sat down next to it, shaking her short ginger pelt. Her dark green eyes were bright as she looked around the camp. She felt a lot less lonely now that she had gone hunting.

Mossheart waited for Sycamorerain to set his prey down and then padded over to him. "Hey...I just wanted you to know how grateful I am that you came over and talked to me." She shifted on her paws, feeling uneasy if she should continue. She didn't really share her feelings a lot. "I don't really talk to cats a lot, so that meant a lot to me. I don't feel lonely at all now." She looked at Sycamorerain, her eyes full of gratidude.

Puddle~

Dawneye
May 18th, 2020, 02:52 PM
Nightpaw just silently came into the den, not really in the best mood. She sat down in an empty nest near the edge where the shadows lay, making her practically invisible except for her eyes.

Puddle~
May 18th, 2020, 03:09 PM
Stonewolf

Entering the camp, Sycamorerain took in the liveliness of the clearing. He followed Mossheart over to the fresh-kill pile, depositing the other three pieces of prey there. Listening to her words, he nodded slowly. "You're welcome. It was no big deal," he mewed, kindly. "And, thank you for coming out to hunt with me. You're a really good hunter." Yawning a little, he glanced towards the warriors' den. It seemed it might be time for a nap. He would've preferred to maybe take Sugarpaw out for some training, but he hadn't seen the lovable apprentice for quite a while now. It vaguely worried him, but he supposed his apprentice must be off doing other things. "Anyways, I think I'm going to hit the hay for a little while." He nodded his head one last time in appreciation towards the other warrior. And with that, he got to his paws and made his way to the den and his cozy nest.

Abyssopelagic
May 18th, 2020, 03:22 PM
Breezehen padded to the Medicine Den but paused outside of the entrance, suddenly unsure of herself. Perhaps this was pay back for her recent short comings and stopping it from happening would be against the will of Starclan.
She had to force each step after until she was fully within the Den. Now, she thought. You're already here. You can't turn back now.
In spite of herself and her demand, she glanced back to the entrance, clearly not wanting to be here.
She turned back to face Lionwhisker and approached him. "Eeerm. If you're not too busy, I have a..... sensitive request? To ask of you?" Her voice was shaky and unsure.

SilentLamb

aleka!
May 18th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Emberheart sits down and draws one paw over her right ear. "What a wonderful day." she murmurs to herself. She pads over to the fresh-kill pile, drags out a blackbird, and settles down to eat at the edge of the clearing. As she eats she thinks about maybe taking a mate. Emberheart has had her eye on a certain tom, but she didn't think she could bring herself to say that she liked him. The ginger she-cat finished the blackbird and got to her aching paws. As she trotted across the clearing, she got the feeling that another cat was watching her, but nobody was. aleka!

(i had a whole response ready to post and then my cat decided to walk on my keyboard and delete all of it. and the undo button decided not to work. f in the chat)

Thrushfeather sighed warily as he leisurely walked over to the pile of dead prey. His pelt prickled as he looked at the prey pile. He felt like cats were watching him, judging him for eating. He felt like they knew he hadn't gone hunting yet, and that he was instead taking from his Clan instead of providing.
He hated that feeling. The feeling that everyone was staring at him and waiting for him to mess up and all snicker at him for it. The fluffy tom took a few steps back swiftly. I should go hunting. He decided with a curt nod to himself. That way, I would feel like I've contributed to the clan. Thrushfeather nodded. He didn't want to go hunting by himself though. He knew that a pair of cats had a easier time hunting and could bring back more prey than just a single cat.
But, there was a problem with that. The ThunderClan cat didn't really have friends, and the few friends that he had were out doing their own things. Oh, StarClan. He thought. That would mean that if he wanted to go hunting with another cat, he would just have to introduce himself to a random cat. He knew how simple it would be, but it was harrowing to him. He warily glanced around. He tried to prep himself to go up to a cat and introduce himself to them. It can be simple. Just 'Hello, I'm Thrushfeather. What's your name? Want to go hunting with me?' That's all I need to say. He thought.
His gaze landed on a ginger molly. Sure, why not go up to her and see how it goes. Thrushfeather tried to calm his trembling paws. He could do this. The tom slowly padded to her. All the while he kept wanting to do the opposite of that and go hide in his nest.

(aaahh, i'm sorry it's so long. i just really like getting in the mindset of my characters)

nocturnal
May 18th, 2020, 04:23 PM
Pineapple laughed as he thought that doing duties was all an apprentice does. She didn't blame him though, that was most of the apprentice's job. "Besides the rigorous duties, you learn important life skills such as caring for your clan and awareness. It will depend on you and your mentor to learn those skills. You will also learn that friendships can lead you to many places, some positively and some negatively. You will probably also find you life-time mate and learn that love is infinite. Oop, I think I shouldn't be moving on to such topic for young ears ehehe." Pineapple raised her paw and lightly smack her own head to punish herself. If she just burdened Lionpaw with his future, she would be at fault for causing it.
So they learned the practical lessons and somewhere along the way, the got dragged into all the friendship is everything, lovey-dovey mates and things stuff. As for friendships, both negative and positive, Lionpaw was pretty sure that he didn't need another crash course on that. He had friendships down. Really. For one, the irritating white tom who he was best friends with and hated all at the same time. And then there was Raven, who he wasn't sure where the molly stood in his life - well, other than out of it, he supposed, but that was obvious enough. He still didn't know what happened to the she-cat! But he wouldn't be pestering Frosty over it anytime soon. The other apprentice - great stars, they were both apprentices now; how daunting - would tell him in his own time. Okay, enough of that friendship talk. "So how does an apprentice get promoted to a warrior?" Lionpaw questioned. "Is there a test we have to take or something?"

Sorrow
May 18th, 2020, 04:43 PM
(i had a whole response ready to post and then my cat decided to walk on my keyboard and delete all of it. and the undo button decided not to work. f in the chat)

Thrushfeather sighed warily as he leisurely walked over to the pile of dead prey. His pelt prickled as he looked at the prey pile. He felt like cats were watching him, judging him for eating. He felt like they knew he hadn't gone hunting yet, and that he was instead taking from his Clan instead of providing.
He hated that feeling. The feeling that everyone was staring at him and waiting for him to mess up and all snicker at him for it. The fluffy tom took a few steps back swiftly. I should go hunting. He decided with a curt nod to himself. That way, I would feel like I've contributed to the clan. Thrushfeather nodded. He didn't want to go hunting by himself though. He knew that a pair of cats had a easier time hunting and could bring back more prey than just a single cat.
But, there was a problem with that. The ThunderClan cat didn't really have friends, and the few friends that he had were out doing their own things. Oh, StarClan. He thought. That would mean that if he wanted to go hunting with another cat, he would just have to introduce himself to a random cat. He knew how simple it would be, but it was harrowing to him. He warily glanced around. He tried to prep himself to go up to a cat and introduce himself to them. It can be simple. Just 'Hello, I'm Thrushfeather. What's your name? Want to go hunting with me?' That's all I need to say. He thought.
His gaze landed on a ginger molly. Sure, why not go up to her and see how it goes. Thrushfeather tried to calm his trembling paws. He could do this. The tom slowly padded to her. All the while he kept wanting to do the opposite of that and go hide in his nest.

(aaahh, i'm sorry it's so long. i just really like getting in the mindset of my characters)
(Its okay.)
Emberheart twitches her tail. "Hello." she murmurs, not meeting Thrushfeather's gaze.
(Sorry it's short)

Queenie
May 18th, 2020, 05:08 PM
Pluto TeamRiverRipple Shimm Beau

Eveningpaw settled into her nest. With Softbriar having just become deputy they hadn't gotten a chance to do much training outside their first session. While Eveningpaw was being patient she itched for something to do. She wondered where her siblings were? Maybe they'd want to get into some trouble? The she-cat turned around in her nest a couple of times before deciding there was just no way she'd be comfortable. Being stuck in the camp all day was just no way to get her energy out. She shifted her paws anxiously. It was getting close to night but maybe some other apprentices would want to do something with her. Something fun. Something daring. Maybe something dangerous... She awaited for the next couple of victims.... er.... potential new friends to enter the den.

Elementals
May 18th, 2020, 05:21 PM
So they learned the practical lessons and somewhere along the way, the got dragged into all the friendship is everything, lovey-dovey mates and things stuff. As for friendships, both negative and positive, Lionpaw was pretty sure that he didn't need another crash course on that. He had friendships down. Really. For one, the irritating white tom who he was best friends with and hated all at the same time. And then there was Raven, who he wasn't sure where the molly stood in his life - well, other than out of it, he supposed, but that was obvious enough. He still didn't know what happened to the she-cat! But he wouldn't be pestering Frosty over it anytime soon. The other apprentice - great stars, they were both apprentices now; how daunting - would tell him in his own time. Okay, enough of that friendship talk. "So how does an apprentice get promoted to a warrior?" Lionpaw questioned. "Is there a test we have to take or something?"

Pineapple bounced onto her paws after she absorbed the sun on her belly. "Well, it can vary depending on the situation. Most of the time when your mentor believes you are ready after a long period of being trained, they will give you an assessment. It can be for hunting or for fighting. If you pass, you will receive your warrior name. If you fail, you may have to wait up to another moon or so. Sometimes in rare occasions, Duskstar will give you your warrior name for something you have done. Such as a warrior helping with a quest."

Polaris
May 18th, 2020, 05:25 PM
Stonewolf

Entering the camp, Sycamorerain took in the liveliness of the clearing. He followed Mossheart over to the fresh-kill pile, depositing the other three pieces of prey there. Listening to her words, he nodded slowly. "You're welcome. It was no big deal," he mewed, kindly. "And, thank you for coming out to hunt with me. You're a really good hunter." Yawning a little, he glanced towards the warriors' den. It seemed it might be time for a nap. He would've preferred to maybe take Sugarpaw out for some training, but he hadn't seen the lovable apprentice for quite a while now. It vaguely worried him, but he supposed his apprentice must be off doing other things. "Anyways, I think I'm going to hit the hay for a little while." He nodded his head one last time in appreciation towards the other warrior. And with that, he got to his paws and made his way to the den and his cozy nest.

Mossheart didn't know what to think when Sycamorerain nodded slowly. She was relieved when he answered. "Thanks." she replied. She could see that he was tired so the ginger molly dipped her head and padded away. She grabbed a squirrel that she caught and walked to the side of the clearing. She sat down, taking small bites of her prey.

Leucos
May 18th, 2020, 05:41 PM
hxneysuckle

Humming, Lionwhisker went to grab some herbs "how deep ? Could you tell by feel? Is the bone broken?" and foxes on our territory ? Hmm. .. "looks like we'll need to amp up the patrols ... I don't want a Fox invasion . " he somewhat grumbled .

Wings

Huh? O-oh! He felt a bit stupid ...then why did she say something about telling duskstar? He was definetly confused as much as duskpaw was right now. However he gave a fairwell tail swish as well.

Echobreeze18

Grumbling a few "fine. Leave her here . Your dismissed "

Rainquail

Eyes flicking up towards the molly "what is it love?" he was pretty curious about what this . ..oh so sensitive request was.

Elementals
May 18th, 2020, 05:41 PM
Doeleap immediately said, "No, you don't need to do that." She never expected anything, it was only a simple mistake.

Seedcrush studied Doeleap. He grunted and turned back to his den to take a nap and get some peace. So far, he thinks he had talked enough cats to last a lifetime. Seedcrush wondered about Starclan's warning about the Dark Forest and pondered if he should listen or not listen. Honeypaw's voice echoed in his head warning him again that the Dark Forest was a dangerous place. Seedcrush didn't think that learning moves were that dangerous especially when he learned moves that he had never been taught before. That is how he survived battles and defended his clan. Pushing aside Honeypaw's warning, Seedcrush plopped into his nest and started to dream about the Dark Forest.

Cobra
May 18th, 2020, 05:44 PM
Thornclaw sidled out. [OPEN]

MEAT ANGELS
May 18th, 2020, 05:46 PM
Pluto Shimm Queenie Beau

Frostpaw padded into the apprentices den, ears flattened and eyes set on staring at the ground. Today's training had been hard. Cherrybubble had been pushing her to climb a tree, of which was way. too. high. She'd been so scared... No. The present was what mattered. Besides, there was a new friend right before her! "H-Hi!" She mewed, heart fluttering. "I'm.. uh.." Now that she noticed it, this apprentice seemed so much older.. and stronger. They could easily beat her up.

Abyssopelagic
May 18th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Her ears folded backwards. Should she bother him with this? She wasn't even sure. Perhaps he could confirm it at least?
"I believe I'm pregnant. But I don't think I want them." She glanced at the ground and balled up one of her paws. "And I never risked the possiblity before ever in my life because I don't want them. But I did this time....." The more she blabbed, she quieter her voice got and the more she hunched over on herself, like she could make herself small enough she would disappear entirely.
"I don't want them. But I also feel like my lapse in judgement is punishment for something I did wrong. And I...." she risked a glance at him before averting her gaze again. "I can't make the choice. I don't want kits, but it feels like I'm going against some plan if I get rid of them." Please make the choice for me.... If she even was, that is. This could also be her panicking for no reason.
SilentLamb (It only just occurred to me I probably should have asked about this beforehand, but here we go)

dionysus
May 18th, 2020, 06:19 PM
[ Pluto Shimm Queenie TeamRiverRipple ]

Cormorantpaw yawned as he slid into the apprentice’s den, stretching his muscles and rolling his broad shoulders wearily. He was still sore from his training session with Buckbranch but he was aching for another one. The second day soreness was even worse than working his muscles had been in the first place! He thought he’d go crazy if he had to wait another day for battle training. Spotting his sister, Cormorantpaw hurried over and mewed,

“Hey, Eveningpaw! How was your day?”

The black and grey apprentice butted his head against his sister’s affectionately and looked around to see if Ravenpaw was in the den too. Then, he turned to Frostpaw and greeted her too,

“Hey Frostpaw!”

Not worried about personal space, Cormorantpaw plopped down in his sister’s nest and half flopped on her with a groan and complained,

“I’m so soooooore. I just wanna go train some more!”

Switching to a giggle, he flopped more of his weight onto his sister and grinned mischievously.

Sweetie
May 18th, 2020, 06:30 PM
The cream tabby was beyond pissed still from Duskstar changing her name. WhAt KiNd Of NaMe Is SOARINGPAW? It was so stupid! What is Soaring suppose to mean, huh? Soaring stupidity for naming her that? How was Faith not a name? Her mother named her Faith after her faith in Starclan!
Fait-Soaringpaw padded into her new resting place, it's going to be weird not sleeping next to Ma anymore. She thought to herself as some apprentices were already socializing. Awkwardly standing in the entrance the new apprentice didn't know what to do. She never really talked to the other kits and was always glued to Sunnywillows side. Lime green eyes roamed the den looking for an open spot.
Beau Pluto Queenie TeamRiverRipple

aspen.
May 18th, 2020, 06:57 PM
[ -Cloud- ]

Lightningkit sat in the clearing, watching the sun and looking for a playmate. She wondered if any of the other kits would play with her, or if any warriors would teach her some battle moves. She wasn't particularly good, but she always tried.

cloudii
May 18th, 2020, 07:23 PM
[ -Cloud- ]

[ @Glory ]
Lightningkit sat in the clearing, watching the sun and looking for a playmate. She wondered if any of the other kits would play with her, or if any warriors would teach her some battle moves. She wasn't particularly good, but she always tried.

Snowmist padded up to the kit. "Hey Lightningkit." She might have been shy around warriors, but not kits.

aspen.
May 18th, 2020, 07:24 PM
Snowmist padded up to the kit. "Hey Lightningkit." She might have been shy around warriors, but not kits.

"Hi!" squeaked Lightningkit. She looked up at Snowmist, hopeful. "Want to play?"

cloudii
May 18th, 2020, 07:28 PM
"Hi!" squeaked Lightningkit. She looked up at Snowmist, hopeful. "Want to play?"

She grinned. "Hmm... why not?" she asked, batting at the kits snout gently.

Leucos
May 18th, 2020, 07:34 PM
Rainquail

His eyes widened and cheeks burned...stomach ...grew heavy. H-..He wasn't ready for that part! His throat tightened...
He wanted to run, run to either irisflame..or coyotesnarl. Both seemed trustworthy for knowledge .. And Or comfort . Tail wrapping around his paws "listen las. If you want them gone, they'll be gone-" he remembered thunderhowl saying something about doing whatever the lady said. ..
"I don't know the proper knowledge for this ..i...I don't know . We may just have to escort you to windclan ....I doubt shadowclan will let irisflame help us. " then he sighed " what have you been feeling recently ? "

Wings
May 18th, 2020, 07:48 PM
[ hxneysuckle ]
--Duskpaw--

Still getting used to walking on all four of her legs, the older apprentice trotted from the medicine cat's den to Duskstar's den. Tail fluttering back and forth, she stopped at the entrance to the torbie she's den. "Duskstar? May I come in?"

nocturnal
May 18th, 2020, 09:17 PM
Pineapple bounced onto her paws after she absorbed the sun on her belly. "Well, it can vary depending on the situation. Most of the time when your mentor believes you are ready after a long period of being trained, they will give you an assessment. It can be for hunting or for fighting. If you pass, you will receive your warrior name. If you fail, you may have to wait up to another moon or so. Sometimes in rare occasions, Duskstar will give you your warrior name for something you have done. Such as a warrior helping with a quest."
Well, he was very unlikely to be the latter, so that meant that he would have to pass his final assessment, preferably the first one. He would rather not be an embarrassment to the clan, even if the test ended up confidential. Lionpaw could do with hunting. He was amazing at it, not to brag or anything, but he'd never had any difficulties tracking down and catching his own prey. Loner instincts, he presumed. Fighting, on the other paw, might be more troubling for the golden apprentice. Don't get him wrong, Lionpaw was perfectly capable of fighting, seeing that he came from the same place as rogues. He just preferred not to engage in unnecessary battle. When he did fight, his style was odd and erratic. It was original, based on quick movements and unpredictability, but it required freedom, not working very well in crowded places, and required for the enemy to strike first. Basically, it was a good strategy for a WindClan cat, but not the best in a spar or a raid. And Lionpaw knew nothing about how clan cats normally fought, so that... might or might not be an issue for him, which led to his next question. "Do all the clans have different styles of fighting?"

Elementals
May 18th, 2020, 09:32 PM
Well, he was very unlikely to be the latter, so that meant that he would have to pass his final assessment, preferably the first one. He would rather not be an embarrassment to the clan, even if the test ended up confidential. Lionpaw could do with hunting. He was amazing at it, not to brag or anything, but he'd never had any difficulties tracking down and catching his own prey. Loner instincts, he presumed. Fighting, on the other paw, might be more troubling for the golden apprentice. Don't get him wrong, Lionpaw was perfectly capable of fighting, seeing that he came from the same place as rogues. He just preferred not to engage in unnecessary battle. When he did fight, his style was odd and erratic. It was original, based on quick movements and unpredictability, but it required freedom, not working very well in crowded places, and required for the enemy to strike first. Basically, it was a good strategy for a WindClan cat, but not the best in a spar or a raid. And Lionpaw knew nothing about how clan cats normally fought, so that... might or might not be an issue for him, which led to his next question. "Do all the clans have different styles of fighting?"

Pineapple meowed, "Why yes, every clan has their own technique of fighting and hunting. Thunderclan= Very precise stalking and all, Windclan= Tends to hunt in groups and are very fast, Shadowclan=Hunting at night and can see well in the dark, Riverclan=fishing, and Skyclan=hunting above grounds. For fighting I don't fight very often but I know that Shadowclan likes to blend in and ambush you and Riverclan likes to lure you around places."

Pluto
May 18th, 2020, 09:53 PM
[ Queenie Beau Shimm TeamRiverRipple ]
Sweetpaw was itching to get out into the forest again. Her paws were restless as she padded into the apprentices den. Yay! A new deputy was exciting, but... oh boy she wished her mentor had taken her out before the ceremonies! Now it was getting late and Minnowthorn wouldn’t have thought about taking Sweetpaw out for an evening training session. Maybe she’ll take me out tomorrow. She thought, and she would spend the night getting to know her denmates. She sat down next to the apprentice she already knew and lied in her nest, though she felt no sense of grogginess. “Hi Cormorantpaw! Hi everyone!” Sweetpaw chirped, hoping for some reaction back. “Anything exciting happen besides the meeting?” She asked lightly, eyes scanning her denmates faces.

nocturnal
May 18th, 2020, 10:34 PM
Pineapple meowed, "Why yes, every clan has their own technique of fighting and hunting. Thunderclan= Very precise stalking and all, Windclan= Tends to hunt in groups and are very fast, Shadowclan=Hunting at night and can see well in the dark, Riverclan=fishing, and Skyclan=hunting above grounds. For fighting I don't fight very often but I know that Shadowclan likes to blend in and ambush you and Riverclan likes to lure you around places."
That was interesting. Lionpaw was a ThunderClan hunter, despite not having been taught to hunt like that, and so was Frostpaw, although that was obvious. The white tom had been born a thundercat, after all. Meanwhile, Raven had been skilled in wind, river, and sky hunting. Lionpaw knew that Raven was a sky descendant, and any cat could learn to fish with enough practice. Perhaps skycats also used speed in their hunts? Lionpaw was pretty fast, too, and he wasn't WindClan. The golden tom just had to let out a laugh when Pineapple described ShadowClan's fighting style. That was pure Frostpaw, with a good mix of ThunderClan boldness in it, too. After all, ambushes were useless once a cat has already been spotted. Ha, so Frosty the Thunderborn had already had the heart a ShadowClanner at birth. Silly kitty. "Is it bad for a cat to have friends out of their clans?" Lionpaw suddenly mused randomly. He knew that it wasn't against the Code, but what if he befriended someone, only to fight them later?

Quasar
May 19th, 2020, 01:36 AM
Pebblesong padded out of the warriors den, scraps of moss still stuck to her pelt. She grabbed a mouse and laid down. She started to groom her messy fur with long, fluid strokes of her tongue. Once she was done with that, she started to eat the mouse.

(Open)

Queenie
May 19th, 2020, 02:12 AM
Pluto Shimm Beau TeamRiverRipple

Eveningpaw nuzzled Cormorantpaw back, watching the other apprentices enter. "Hello Frostpaw and Sweetpaw." She noticed Soaringpaw looking awkwardly around. She knew her as Faithkit before, but must've just had her ceremony as Sweetpaw had just mentioned. Bummer, Eveningpaw had missed it. Nevertheless she motioned to the newly made apprentice to her little corner of the den. Having just been apprenticed a moon earlier there were still a few nests by hers. "Soaringpaw are you looking for a place to settle down? You can claim this area right here next to me! It's been open for a while." She smiled warmly hoping to attract all these new friends. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Cormorantpaw's mischievous smile. She knew that look. They shared it one too many times as kits. In fact, it seemed like everyone was a little bored and in need of something to do. Her gears started whirling. While being the new deputies apprentice was sure to get her some popularity points, Eveningpaw knew she couldn't ride off the success of others. She was going to need to make a statement herself. "Are any of you guys looking for some fun?" Her eyes glinted excitedly. Perhaps this night wouldn't be completely boring after all!

aspen.
May 19th, 2020, 08:12 AM
She grinned. "Hmm... why not?" she asked, batting at the kits snout gently.

"Yay!" squealed Lightningkit, excited. She ducked Snowmist's paw. "Do you know any battle moves?"

cloudii
May 19th, 2020, 08:23 AM
"Yay!" squealed Lightningkit, excited. She ducked Snowmist's paw. "Do you know any battle moves?"

"Yeas, of course." She said. "When I leap at you, dodge me by going under me, since you're small." She leaped at Thunderkit.

aspen.
May 19th, 2020, 08:32 AM
"Yeas, of course." She said. "When I leap at you, dodge me by going under me, since you're small." She leaped at Thunderkit.

Lightningkit squealed, and her mind went blank for a second. Her feet felt planted to the ground for a second, and then she tried to dodge Snowmist.

MEAT ANGELS
May 19th, 2020, 11:04 AM
Pluto Queenie Shimm Beau

Okay, wow, these guys sure were moving fast! And it seemed like she was their friend! This was going great! Frostpaw was a bit curious on how they knew her name, but she wasn't complaining. "Whaddya mean, 'fun'?" Was it, like, going in fields of flowers, o-or, uh, jumping at trees? That would be fun! But... maybe the others wouldn't think so. She noticed how they were so... eager for battle and such. Instead, Frostpaw quickly shut down this train of thought and made for her nest, a small heap of moss and feathers in the back of the den. "also, hi, Sweetpaw, Cormorantpaw."

Mango
May 19th, 2020, 11:24 AM
Cormorantpaw nodded and grinned, turning his attention to the rest of the clan around them in order to lazily observe clan life. He liked to just watch the cats of Thunderclan go about their lives as he did, even when he was in a conversation. At least observing didn’t mean he couldn’t speak too.

“I hope so too. I’m looking forward to sparring with someone of my own skill level! Buckbranch is so skilled! He doesn’t hurt me but training sessions can get sore,”

He laughed as he thought of their training session. It had been a good time, but the more the merrier.
She gave a small nod,” That sucks. I should get to start sparring soon. I’m looking forward to it.” Ivorypaw nodded smiling to Comorantpaw, bummed out by how boring a crush seemed to her.

aleka!
May 19th, 2020, 12:14 PM
(Its okay.)
Emberheart twitches her tail. "Hello." she murmurs, not meeting Thrushfeather's gaze.
(Sorry it's short)

"Hey," Thrushfeather responded. He willed his voice to have an even tone and not to get quieter. "I'm Thrushfeather. What's your name?" The tom asked. His voice quivered at the end though he ignored it. He couldn't bring himself to make eye contact. It always made him rigid to meet another cat's gaze straight on. He noticed his front paws were shaking, so he sat down and covered them with his tail to hide them. He tried to calm his nerves. You can do this. He reassured himself.

Elementals
May 19th, 2020, 12:34 PM
That was interesting. Lionpaw was a ThunderClan hunter, despite not having been taught to hunt like that, and so was Frostpaw, although that was obvious. The white tom had been born a thundercat, after all. Meanwhile, Raven had been skilled in wind, river, and sky hunting. Lionpaw knew that Raven was a sky descendant, and any cat could learn to fish with enough practice. Perhaps skycats also used speed in their hunts? Lionpaw was pretty fast, too, and he wasn't WindClan. The golden tom just had to let out a laugh when Pineapple described ShadowClan's fighting style. That was pure Frostpaw, with a good mix of ThunderClan boldness in it, too. After all, ambushes were useless once a cat has already been spotted. Ha, so Frosty the Thunderborn had already had the heart a ShadowClanner at birth. Silly kitty. "Is it bad for a cat to have friends out of their clans?" Lionpaw suddenly mused randomly. He knew that it wasn't against the Code, but what if he befriended someone, only to fight them later?

Pineapple chose her words carefully, sometimes she can make situations really bad than they were supposed to be. "Yes but it's not recommended because it may interfere with the first code. Friendships never hurt though until you need to choose."

Mango
May 19th, 2020, 12:47 PM
Chivekit was the only kit in Thunderclan, but frankly he didn’t care. He could have fun by himself. The light brown tom kit hopped up from where he had been napping and spotted some rocks in the corner of the nursery and carefully climbed them and called out to his imaginary friends, which were filling the nursery,” I’m Chivestar, leader of Chiveclan. Will...Bullkit and Hickorykit come forward. You have proven yourself as kits and so it’s time to become an apprentice. Bullkit, you will be known as Bullpaw until you become a warrior. Cloverstripe will be your mentor. Hickorykit, you will be known as Hickorypaw until you become a warrior. Sneezingcloud will be your mentor. Now, we have a warrior ceremony to perform, will Thymepaw step forward. Thymepaw, do you promise to uphold the warriorcode even at the cost of your life?“ he meowed before dropping into a high pitched voice,” I do!” he returned to his normal voice before meowing,” Then I, Chivestar, give you the name Thymesqueak for your highpitched voice. I welcome you as a full warrior of Chiveclan.“ he meowed before bounding off the rock and making a mossball and tossing it at the stone.

Chivekit decided to keep having fun, so he began playfully stalking what appeared to be nothing, but in his mind, was a mouse minding it’s business in the nursery. He crept forward and gave a pounce, before squealing in excitement,” I caught it!”

However, Chivekit quickly got bored of hunting an invisible mouse and decided to do something else. So he started to chase his tail until he collapsed from getting dizzy.

Socks
May 19th, 2020, 01:24 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]

As Ravenpaw padded into the nursery with his maw full of fresh moss he couldn't help but wish he was sleeping in the nursery. Last time he'd slept there he could barely stretch out without being too close for comfort to other kits, now the nursery seemed pretty abandoned and in turn, the apprentice den was packed full of all the kits Duskstar had promoted. His goal of cleaning out the old moss was interrupted by the lone kit in the nursery. He watched from the mouth of the nursery as the kit ran around playing whatever nonsense a lonely kit could play.
"Calm down, kid." He mumbled around the moss when the kit collapsed, padding over to the nearest nest to start pulling out the old moss. He had to put down what he was holding, it tickled his already stuffy nose until the urge to sneeze was almost unbearable.

dionysus
May 19th, 2020, 01:28 PM
[ Queenie Pluto Shimm TeamRiverRipple ]

Cormorantpaw brightened when he saw Sweetpaw and, being in a strangely energetic mood, cried,

“Sweetpaw!”

He had been feeling good lately and thinking of the incident at his ceremony less and he rode that high to the point where he shifted even closer to Sweetpaw. He had quickly hopped to his paws when she came in, a bit embarrassed about having been laying like a lit on top of his sister. Now, he giddily snuggled up next to Sweetpaw, even though they probably weren’t close enough friends for him to be able to do that. Oh well, he just wasn’t thinking straight.

The black and grey tom gave a nod to Soaringpaw and a friendly grin from where he sat with his fur brushing Sweetpaw’s. When Eveningpaw suggested fun, he flattened his ears, screwed up his face, threw his head back, and wailed,

“Yes, please! What did you have in mind, Eveningpaw? Something outside of camp?”

His prompting words came with a mischievous twinkle lighting up his eyes and Cormorantpaw immediately began thinking of what they could do, formulating a plan that was probably a bad idea but that he was itching to try.

dionysus
May 19th, 2020, 01:34 PM
She gave a small nod,” That sucks. I should get to start sparring soon. I’m looking forward to it.” Ivorypaw nodded smiling to Comorantpaw, bummed out by how boring a crush seemed to her.
Cormorantpaw shrugged,

“Nah, I love training sessions- even if they leave me sore. I can’t wait for the next one. Hopefully you can soon! Hopefully we both can.”

The thought of battle training cheered him up from his rather neutral mood and Cormorantpaw realized suddenly that he was feeling pretty ok. Since his ceremony and the murder he’d been having mostly really bad days with a few highs. Perhaps the neutral mood was a good thing. He liked not dwelling on everything and being a normal apprentice.

Normal apprentices had crushes, too! He didn’t really know Ivorypaw well but she was pretty and nice! He wouldn’t mind spending time with her. The thought of being mates with anyone made him blush still, though, so he couldn’t think of her that seriously yet.

Dust
May 19th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Another day.. another... something. How did that saying go again? Another day, another squirrel? Bah! It didn't matter! Even after his surprise attack on Chillhop, Condorpaw was still feeling antsy. Narrowed green eyes scanned the clearing once again - darn, he really liked it here, didn't here?- before landing on a warrior. Tilting his head slightly, he wracked his brain as hard as he could... stars what was her name? Bah again!! It didn't matter! Either way, she didn't look all that busy... assumedly.... Lowering himself onto his belly, he slowly crawled his way over, dramatically calling out,

"So loonely! Loooneeellyyy! Booooooorrreedddd! Need training!" As he neared the warrior, he'd keep a narrowed gaze on her, "What are you doing?"

Glory

aspen.
May 19th, 2020, 02:06 PM
[ Dust ]

Doeleap turned to the moaning apprentice coming up to her. She twitched her ear at his complaints, and said, "Not much. What are you doing, or supposed to be doing?" Apprentices always had a task, rather they wanted to do it or not, she recalled from her hard and long apprenticeship.

Mango
May 19th, 2020, 02:51 PM
Cormorantpaw shrugged,

“Nah, I love training sessions- even if they leave me sore. I can’t wait for the next one. Hopefully you can soon! Hopefully we both can.”

The thought of battle training cheered him up from his rather neutral mood and Cormorantpaw realized suddenly that he was feeling pretty ok. Since his ceremony and the murder he’d been having mostly really bad days with a few highs. Perhaps the neutral mood was a good thing. He liked not dwelling on everything and being a normal apprentice.

Normal apprentices had crushes, too! He didn’t really know Ivorypaw well but she was pretty and nice! He wouldn’t mind spending time with her. The thought of being mates with anyone made him blush still, though, so he couldn’t think of her that seriously yet.

Ivorypaw nodded,” That’s good. I’m surprised how many new apprentices we just got at the clan meeting yesterday.“ she meowed. The apprentice’s den would be quite crowded now.

Mango
May 19th, 2020, 02:54 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]

As Ravenpaw padded into the nursery with his maw full of fresh moss he couldn't help but wish he was sleeping in the nursery. Last time he'd slept there he could barely stretch out without being too close for comfort to other kits, now the nursery seemed pretty abandoned and in turn, the apprentice den was packed full of all the kits Duskstar had promoted. His goal of cleaning out the old moss was interrupted by the lone kit in the nursery. He watched from the mouth of the nursery as the kit ran around playing whatever nonsense a lonely kit could play.
"Calm down, kid." He mumbled around the moss when the kit collapsed, padding over to the nearest nest to start pulling out the old moss. He had to put down what he was holding, it tickled his already stuffy nose until the urge to sneeze was almost unbearable.
Chivekit glanced up at the apprentice,” Is there something wrong with playing when you’re a kit? I don’t have to act like an apprentice yet.“ the little light brown tom meowed back. He didn’t get what was the apprentice’s deal complaining that he was acting like a kit, since afterall he was a kit, and was fully entitled to act like a kit. Was that not how kits play when they have other kits around.

dionysus
May 19th, 2020, 03:08 PM
Ivorypaw nodded,” That’s good. I’m surprised how many new apprentices we just got at the clan meeting yesterday.“ she meowed. The apprentice’s den would be quite crowded now.
Cormorantpaw nodded his agreement.

“Yeah,” he meowed absentmindedly, “maybe the den will actually be interesting now.”

He was looking forward to having a full den of cats he could coerce into shenanigans.

Mango
May 19th, 2020, 03:09 PM
Cormorantpaw nodded his agreement.

“Yeah,” he meowed absentmindedly, “maybe the den will actually be interesting now.”

He was looking forward to having a full den of cats he could coerce into shenanigans.
Ivorypaw nodded,” Good news, we won’t have to do apprentice duties in the nursery very often. I’ve heard there is just one kit and queen in there now.” she meowed smiling at that good news.

dionysus
May 19th, 2020, 03:15 PM
Ivorypaw nodded,” Good news, we won’t have to do apprentice duties in the nursery very often. I’ve heard there is just one kit and queen in there now.” she meowed smiling at that good news.
“Wow, really?”

Cormorantpaw couldn’t believe that. It was good news in that they wouldn’t have to work in there, but seemed troubling news for the clan. Wasn’t it part of clan life to have a constant supply of kits to become warriors.

“I wonder if any warriors will be having kits soon... it doesn’t seem very good for the clan if we have no kits!”

Mango
May 19th, 2020, 03:24 PM
“Wow, really?”

Cormorantpaw couldn’t believe that. It was good news in that they wouldn’t have to work in there, but seemed troubling news for the clan. Wasn’t it part of clan life to have a constant supply of kits to become warriors.

“I wonder if any warriors will be having kits soon... it doesn’t seem very good for the clan if we have no kits!”
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” Hopefully. I feel bad for that kit with no other kits to play with.” she meowed. It made since that they should have a few more kits, but she wouldn’t complain for now.

Socks
May 19th, 2020, 03:27 PM
Chivekit glanced up at the apprentice,” Is there something wrong with playing when you’re a kit? I don’t have to act like an apprentice yet.“ the little light brown tom meowed back. He didn’t get what was the apprentice’s deal complaining that he was acting like a kit, since afterall he was a kit, and was fully entitled to act like a kit. Was that not how kits play when they have other kits around.
Ravenpaw shook a piece of moss from his large paw, crinkling his nose at the kit. "You're running around and talking to air. Keep that up and you'll be known as the clan crazy!" He teased, flicking a dirty clump of moss in the kit's direction. "Usually, when you're a kit, you play with friends. Not that I ever played like that when I was stuck in here." Honestly, he didn't care about this little twerp, but chores were so boring. A little teasing could make his day a little more interesting.

Mango
May 19th, 2020, 03:30 PM
Ravenpaw shook a piece of moss from his large paw, crinkling his nose at the kit. "You're running around and talking to air. Keep that up and you'll be known as the clan crazy!" He teased, flicking a dirty clump of moss in the kit's direction. "Usually, when you're a kit, you play with friends. Not that I ever played like that when I was stuck in here." Honestly, he didn't care about this little twerp, but chores were so boring. A little teasing could make his day a little more interesting.
Chivekit flicked her tail,” Well. I don’t have any other kits to play with. So I have to make my own friends. Plus you apprentices don’t want to play with a queen, and my mother can’t play all day. What else would I do. We don’t have any elders for me to pester either. Warrior’s don’t want to tell stories to a kit either.” he objected. What would I just show up in Windclan’s nursery to play for a little then head home at night, no. He casually battered at some of the stale moss.

dionysus
May 19th, 2020, 03:33 PM
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” Hopefully. I feel bad for that kit with no other kits to play with.” she meowed. It made since that they should have a few more kits, but she wouldn’t complain for now.
“Oof, me too. That must suck.”

Cormorantpaw had been fairly bored lately and had just cheered the idea of having new den mates to entertain him. He definitely felt bad for whoever the lit was that was stuck in the nursery alone.

“Do you know who they are? I wonder when their apprentice ceremony is. ”

Mango
May 19th, 2020, 03:36 PM
“Oof, me too. That must suck.”

Cormorantpaw had been fairly bored lately and had just cheered the idea of having new den mates to entertain him. He definitely felt bad for whoever the lit was that was stuck in the nursery alone.

“Do you know who they are? I wonder when their apprentice ceremony is. ”
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” I know Flamesong is the queen in the nursery. Don’t know who the kit is though.” she meowed smiling slightly.

dionysus
May 19th, 2020, 03:42 PM
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” I know Flamesong is the queen in the nursery. Don’t know who the kit is though.” she meowed smiling slightly.
“Interesting.”

Cormorantpaw shrugged. The state of the nursery couldn’t hold his attention for long. The black and grey tom yawned and lazily twitched his whiskers, snapping his jaws together with a click. His eyes felt pleasantly heavy and he found himself longing for a sunny spot and a nap.

“I could use a nap,” he mused absentmindedly, scratching at his ear.

Pluto
May 19th, 2020, 03:44 PM
[ Beau Shimm TeamRiverRipple Queenie ]

“Hi!” She mewed back to Frostpaw. Sweetpaw felt a bit pleased at how Cormorantpaw shifted closer to her. She liked this giddy, energetic side of him, a side she had barely begun to see the surface of before they had gotten caught. So she he suggested going out of camp, she had to keep from quirking her eyebrows at him. Last time they had been caught, he had been as much as a wreck as he could’ve been but.... Sweetpaw wasn’t about to ruin his fun or say no to excitement. “I’m always up for a bit of fun.” She piped up enthusiastically, eyes practically glowing at the thought. Right then and there, these cats felt like she could’ve been friends with them forever. “Anyone got something in mind?” Sweetpaw asked with a smile, glancing around at the group they seemed to have made.

Mango
May 19th, 2020, 03:46 PM
“Interesting.”

Cormorantpaw shrugged. The state of the nursery couldn’t hold his attention for long. The black and grey tom yawned and lazily twitched his whiskers, snapping his jaws together with a click. His eyes felt pleasantly heavy and he found himself longing for a sunny spot and a nap.

“I could use a nap,” he mused absentmindedly, scratching at his ear.
Ivorypaw gave a yawn,” I could too.” she yawned. She had seen couples sleep next to eachother, maybe that was something crushes do, but she didn’t really know how to suggest that to Comorantpaw.

Mango
May 19th, 2020, 03:48 PM
Chivekit, the sole kit in Thunderclan padded into the warrior’s den glanced around and glanced around,” Who’s old? I want someone old to tell me stories. It can be practice for when you become elders and there are other kits around.” he meowed. Frankly he didn’t know that is came off as rude demanding stories out of senior warriors, but it was kind of rude. Though all he knew is that he wanted stories from old cats, and that senior warriors were old.

Dark Flame
May 19th, 2020, 03:56 PM
Hawkmist settled down in the warrior’s den with a soft yawn. Just another boring day...

( Open )

Wings
May 19th, 2020, 03:58 PM
[ Open ]
--Duskpaw--

Padding into the den after a training session, Duskpaw yawned. She hadn't trained in over 2 moons and she was already feeling sore. Getting to her bed, she laid down. It felt nice not to make room for a brace on her leg as she tucked them underneath her fur. Glancing over at the group of apprentices talking before letting her head lay on the edge of her bed. Closing her eyes, she didn't drift into a sleep but, she did just rest her eyes.

Socks
May 19th, 2020, 04:14 PM
Chivekit flicked her tail,” Well. I don’t have any other kits to play with. So I have to make my own friends. Plus you apprentices don’t want to play with a queen, and my mother can’t play all day. What else would I do. We don’t have any elders for me to pester either. Warrior’s don’t want to tell stories to a kit either.” he objected. What would I just show up in Windclan’s nursery to play for a little then head home at night, no. He casually battered at some of the stale moss.

Ravenpaw simply hummed as Chivekit explained his unfortunate situation, placing the fresh moss in the nest and 'fluffing' it before working on the next nets. With how little cats were in the nursery he could probably get away with only making up a few nests. No doubt it'd be useless to bring new moss to a nest no one is using. "If you're so bored go plop yourself on some other clan's border. They'll take you if you ask nicely." It was, of course, not a serious suggestion, but his tone wasn't an obvious joking one. Seeing the kit batting the old moss around, he 'gently' swatted his small paw away. "Don't make a mess!"

dionysus
May 19th, 2020, 05:21 PM
Ivorypaw gave a yawn,” I could too.” she yawned. She had seen couples sleep next to eachother, maybe that was something crushes do, but she didn’t really know how to suggest that to Comorantpaw.
Cormorantpaw blinked lazily at Icorypaw and took her agreement as a sign that he was free to look for a place to doze. The grey and black tom cast his eyes around the clearing to look for nearby sun patches, and luckily found one close enough that he wouldn’t really have to move. It was near the apprentice’s den, as many good sun spots were- Cormorantpaw believed that Starclan sent the apprentices extra good sunning areas because they knew how much they needed them. Pointing it out, he mewed,

“Over there looks like a good spot. You can nap over there too if you want, since it looks to be the best spot that isn’t already taken.”

Cormorantpaw was a bit of an oblivious male and he didn’t necessarily mean to imply anything or be flirty. He simply wanted to sleep and figured it would be gallant to share. The tom trotted over and flopped down, making sure there was enough room for Ivorypaw if she wanted to come over.

aspen.
May 19th, 2020, 05:26 PM
[ -Cloud- ]

Lightningkit looked up at the sky. There was nothing exciting to see, no birds flying ahead, no bushes to play hide-and-seek in.
She thought one of the other kits might want to play, although she didn't want to ask, they knew no warrior moves. She thought of the warrior she had had a play-fight with before, maybe she could play with her.
"Snowmist? Want to play?" she squealed.

Mango
May 19th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Cormorantpaw blinked lazily at Icorypaw and took her agreement as a sign that he was free to look for a place to doze. The grey and black tom cast his eyes around the clearing to look for nearby sun patches, and luckily found one close enough that he wouldn’t really have to move. It was near the apprentice’s den, as many good sun spots were- Cormorantpaw believed that Starclan sent the apprentices extra good sunning areas because they knew how much they needed them. Pointing it out, he mewed,

“Over there looks like a good spot. You can nap over there too if you want, since it looks to be the best spot that isn’t already taken.”

Cormorantpaw was a bit of an oblivious male and he didn’t necessarily mean to imply anything or be flirty. He simply wanted to sleep and figured it would be gallant to share. The tom trotted over and flopped down, making sure there was enough room for Ivorypaw if she wanted to come over.
Ivorypaw smiled lazily, “I’d like that a lot.” she purred before gently curling up against Cormorantpaw and giving a gentle purr as she smiled drifting off to sleep a little bit at a time.

Mango
May 19th, 2020, 05:48 PM
Ravenpaw simply hummed as Chivekit explained his unfortunate situation, placing the fresh moss in the nest and 'fluffing' it before working on the next nets. With how little cats were in the nursery he could probably get away with only making up a few nests. No doubt it'd be useless to bring new moss to a nest no one is using. "If you're so bored go plop yourself on some other clan's border. They'll take you if you ask nicely." It was, of course, not a serious suggestion, but his tone wasn't an obvious joking one. Seeing the kit batting the old moss around, he 'gently' swatted his small paw away. "Don't make a mess!"
Chivekit giggled,” ooh...like they’d let me come for a play date for a little and leave before the end of the day.“ he laughed casually bouncing around the nest into the heaps of dirty nests. He found it fun a bit.

Dust
May 19th, 2020, 06:15 PM
When the warrior replied, Condorpaw gave a snarky smile as he rolled onto his back, paws flailing in the air wildly. Conjuring up an annoying high-pitched whine, the apprentice did his absolute best to get on her nerves. Surely, this would get under Eaglespark's pelt. Her apprentice being annotin

"Nooothingggg... That's why I want you to teach meee somethinggggg, pleeeaassseeee?"

Glory

Socks
May 19th, 2020, 07:05 PM
Chivekit giggled,” ooh...like they’d let me come for a play date for a little and leave before the end of the day.“ he laughed casually bouncing around the nest into the heaps of dirty nests. He found it fun a bit.
When Ravenpaw finished with the nest he was working on, he brushed the old moss into a neat pile with his tail before plopping down onto his side, a bit of dust puffing off his fluffy fur. He had finished this earlier than the warriors would expect, he could get away with a little rest. "Hmm.. maybe you should go tell some warriors to 'get' you some friends. Though, that might take a few moons." He rested his head on his paws, yawning rather audibly.