PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Hexict
November 16th, 2016, 07:25 AM
Brightkit beamed, her own blue orb sparkling with excitement while her green one remained clouded and unfocused. It gave her a little bit of a strange look, and one that could sometimes make other cats uncomfortable, but it had never stopped her from having fun and making friends. If she knew it was there, it might have been more of a hindrance to her since she would be thinking about it. But because the thought had never occurred to her, it didn't bother her as much. "Okay! That sounds like fun," She purred. She puffed her small chest out, heading further away from her new playmate. Because her chest was puffed out at the same time, it gave her an odd gait and one that was almost humorous, although that was yet another thing that she was unaware of. She padded back and forth, in a soldier-like style, her tail held up in the air and her expression proud. "I am a mighty warrior of ThunderClan! No one can get past me!" She mewed, giggling slightly. The idea of her being a "mighty warrior" when she was only four moons old was funny, although she was already enjoying the game- and technically, it hadn't even begun yet.

The black and white kit hadn't really taken much notice of Brightkit's blind gaze - but he had somewhat noticed it then. He didn't know what a blind orb looked like, so he didn't understand it's glazed appearance. But it kind of sent a tiny shiver through his spine. Despite this, he knew that the molly was kind and felt too awkward to point it out and question her about the green orb. He instead tried to act like he hadn't noticed the difference between the heterochromatic eyes. Summitkit followed her with his gaze as she headed away and began their game, making him hold back a laugh at her gait. Without much hesitation, the small tom bolted towards her and tried to look as fierce as a two moon old kit could. "Rawr, I'm a fox and I'm here to eat your kits!" His goofy grin set off the tone that he was hoping for, and a small laugh escaped. Summit quickly shut his jaws to stop from laughing anymore and tried to seem serious, meeting Brightkit's heterochromatic gaze with his own green one. "Surrender them now or else!" The tomkit lowered himself into a terrible excuse for a crouch, but with zero training he thought that it seemed like a good one.

Rockstar
November 16th, 2016, 08:17 AM
Icekit mewled again this time with a bit of fustration since she couldnt escape her mothers grasp iceclaw kept wrestling with the other two with a playful growl "no i think i got you two" he said

Dawnfrost purred with amusement and decided to let Icekit escape.

"It's two on one!" Greykit mewed, gently batting at his father's muzzle.

Stormpelt
November 16th, 2016, 08:17 AM
He flicked his tail. "Oh? Maybe it's all an act, give you some self-esteem," he purred as she called him out, than the small kit pounced on top of him. "I'd like to see you try to beat me any day!" The bigger of the two pushed Timberkit off him. He forced himself to his paws, though his legs felt tired from their game of tag. Reminder: don'r run so much! Leave all that to the Windclanners, he silently scolded himself for making his legs feeling like this - but would feel worse when he figured out how sore they will soon be. "But I think that's it for today, ya know? I need to get some slee-" the tortoiseshell realized how close he was to admitting how much Timberkit had tired him out. "I need to go see my bro and sis," despite the attempt to ignore what he had originally said, it was clear what he had been about to say before changing it.

"Yeah sure it was.", Timberkit said sarcastically before she let out a small laugh. "I'll beat a big tom like you when ever I like!", the small lass yelled as she was pushed off him. "Just watch Orchidkit I'll beat you in training when we become apprentice's.", She puffed out her chest in confidence. "You should really work on your speed if you want to be a good fighting warrior. Since you are going to be chasing mice soon it would be embarrassing if you came back with none in the future.", Timberkit teased. When she heard ORchidkits complaint she flicked her ear slightly. "You where about to say sleep weren't you?", she asked as a grin slid across her face.

Drago Victinius Bloodward
November 16th, 2016, 08:31 AM
Dawnfrost purred with amusement and decided to let Icekit escape.

"It's two on one!" Greykit mewed, gently batting at his father's muzzle.
Icekit wriggled out of her grasp then turned and pounced on dawnfrosts head iceclaw grabbed greykit and lightningkit with his paws and held them "ya but now i trapped you" he said

Mango
November 16th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Fernpaw and Rosepaw walked out the apprentice den slowly.
Rosepaw smiled after she ate and glanced at Fernpaw," You ready to hunt?"
Fernpaw mumbled," I suppose?" She yawned," I want to sleep,"
Rosepaw skipped out of the den," Come on sleepy head!"
Fernpaw ignored her and slowly walked out of camp ready to sleep, not hunt.
Rosepaw saw a kit coming and playfully pounced on the kit and picked it up," Look Fernpaw, I caught a kit!"
Fernpaw laughed and then sighed," I wish cats could drink coffee,"
Rosepaw dropped the kit and trotted out of camp," There is, Catnip!"

Hexict
November 16th, 2016, 09:10 AM
"Yeah sure it was.", Timberkit said sarcastically before she let out a small laugh. "I'll beat a big tom like you when ever I like!", the small lass yelled as she was pushed off him. "Just watch Orchidkit I'll beat you in training when we become apprentice's.", She puffed out her chest in confidence. "You should really work on your speed if you want to be a good fighting warrior. Since you are going to be chasing mice soon it would be embarrassing if you came back with none in the future.", Timberkit teased. When she heard ORchidkits complaint she flicked her ear slightly. "You where about to say sleep weren't you?", she asked as a grin slid across her face.

The young tom's tail lashed as she told him to work on his speed. He considered it for a moment, but decided that speed didn't really matter. "Don't worry, cats like you can catch the prey, and cats like me can fight off threats - it works!" But he didn't really wait for her to respond as he started to head towards the nursery, too tired to stay awake much longer. His ears flattened slightly as she called him out. "Why no, I'm not nearly tired enough for that," his grin was mocking as he laughed and turned back towards the direction of his nest. He couldn't wait to become an apprentice and be able to actually fight things like the other clans or even foxes! He was already a pretty big kit, about the size of an apprentice despite being only four moons old, so he had no doubts that he wouldn't become big and strong, a warrior that the clan can really count on. And when they were apprentices, he could practice fighting with Timberkit and the other apprentices.

dino.
November 16th, 2016, 10:02 AM
The young tom's tail lashed as she told him to work on his speed. He considered it for a moment, but decided that speed didn't really matter. "Don't worry, cats like you can catch the prey, and cats like me can fight off threats - it works!" But he didn't really wait for her to respond as he started to head towards the nursery. His ears flattened slightly as she called him out. "Why no, I'm not nearly tired enough for that," his grin was mocking as he laughed and turned back towards the direction of his nest. He couldn't wait to become an apprentice and be able to actually fight things like the other clans or even foxes! He was already a pretty big kit, about the size of an apprentice despite being only four moons old, so he had no doubts that he wouldn't become big and strong, a warrior that the clan can really count on. And when they were apprentices, he could practice fighting with Timberkit and the other apprentices.
Tigerkit flicked her tail, bored out of her mind. There was no one to play with, nothing to play with, and, therefore, nothing to do. She sighed. Why couldn't something interesting happen for once? She sighed again. Being in camp was no fun. Suddenly, she had an idea. She leaped to her paws and raced over to Cobrastar's den. "Can I come in, Cobrastar?" she squeaked.

Stormpelt
November 16th, 2016, 11:30 AM
The young tom's tail lashed as she told him to work on his speed. He considered it for a moment, but decided that speed didn't really matter. "Don't worry, cats like you can catch the prey, and cats like me can fight off threats - it works!" But he didn't really wait for her to respond as he started to head towards the nursery, too tired to stay awake much longer. His ears flattened slightly as she called him out. "Why no, I'm not nearly tired enough for that," his grin was mocking as he laughed and turned back towards the direction of his nest. He couldn't wait to become an apprentice and be able to actually fight things like the other clans or even foxes! He was already a pretty big kit, about the size of an apprentice despite being only four moons old, so he had no doubts that he wouldn't become big and strong, a warrior that the clan can really count on. And when they were apprentices, he could practice fighting with Timberkit and the other apprentices.

Timberkit was going to agree with that but the tom was already walking off. Letting out a low sigh she padded to the nursery as well since her mother might be looking for her. She then saw the toms ear flatten as she saw his response and she laughed. "Alright Orchidkit.", The small lass said as she made her way through the the entrance right after the tom. "But hey, only two moons left until we become apprentices right?", Timberkit said before she sat down at the entrance. A lot of things where going on in her mind wondering what her mentor would be like or if they will have her grow more before she becomes one. Even thinking about it made her a bit irritated so she pushed her problems aside for later and padded over to her moss nest.

Ivy
November 16th, 2016, 07:27 PM
The brown tabby smiled warmly down at his mate. "Yes... My sweet?" Alderstripe asked, pulling the beautiful she-cat closer to him so that their pelts were pressing tightly one against the other. "You know, if you're tired, I could really use a nap as well." He purred.

She shook her head, protesting. "No, I need to make sure someone is keeping an eye on the kits. They may be close to apprenticehood first, but they will always be our children." She reminded Alderstripe gently. "You may not understand, but ever since our children were born, it's as if something inside me stirred. Something bright, but fierce. I think its protectiveness for our kits." She said looking into his cyan eyes, making sure he was paying attention and not trying to show her affection. Not that she didnt like it, but sometimes he often strayed away trying to show her a public display of affection.

Gone
November 16th, 2016, 08:39 PM
She shook her head, protesting. "No, I need to make sure someone is keeping an eye on the kits. They may be close to apprenticehood first, but they will always be our children." She reminded Alderstripe gently. "You may not understand, but ever since our children were born, it's as if something inside me stirred. Something bright, but fierce. I think its protectiveness for our kits." She said looking into his cyan eyes, making sure he was paying attention and not trying to show her affection. Not that she didnt like it, but sometimes he often strayed away trying to show her a public display of affection.
"Well, they could use a nap as well... They barely slept last night and really seemed to like waking me up..." Alderstripe mewed sleepily, he had barely slept, feeling small paws always pawing at his nose, he nodded. "I know... It's just that I can barely stay awake, I'm feeling as if my body could barely stand by itself..." He admitted, gazing in her eyes. "I feel that too..." He added, not seeing any affection on her face or in her voice as she spoke.

Socks
November 16th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Brightpetal padded across the clearing, carrying a mouse by it's tail. When she came to a good shady spot near the edge of the clearing she settled down, setting the carcass at her paws and breathing in its scent before taking a bite. She ate slowly, savoring each bite and sending thanks to starclan as she finished. She went to bury the bones before going back to sit again, giving her paws and head a good wash and looking around the clearing from her shady spot.

Fallpotato
November 16th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Quietstream paced towards the fresh kill pile and dropped the Vole he then grabbed a fat mouse and found a shady spot in the corner of the camp

Ivyshade
November 16th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Quietstream paced towards the fresh kill pile and dropped the Vole he then grabbed a fat mouse and found a shady spot in the corner of the camp
Embersplash approached Quietstream and paused a few paces away from him. "Mind if I join you?" She asked, eyeing the mouse.

Fallpotato
November 16th, 2016, 09:54 PM
Quietstream said "no" quietly. He then sat up and stretched

Socks
November 16th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Brightpetal continued cleaning herself, swiping her tongue along her paw in quick strokes to guarantee it was clean. As she finished her paws she went on to her chest, giving it a few licks before finding her cleaning finished and wrapped her tail over her paws.

Fallpotato
November 16th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Quietstream looks at embersplash and asks "how are you doing right now?"

Starfall
November 16th, 2016, 10:08 PM
Tigerblaze looked from Bluejay to Wingdrop through narrowed eyes. On the outside he hoped he at least looked calm; inside his heart and mind were racing; what was he supposed to do? His friend had just vehemently disagreed to tell his sister anything, then had consequently nearly blurted the entire thing out. How could the truth be kept from her any longer? He turned to Wingdrop sympathetically. "Listen...no matter what the real truth is, it's important for everyone that you remain calm and try to understand the motives of everyone involved..." He trailed off and looked to Bluejay for a last minute signal or sign of how to proceed.

Bluejay didn't notice, the silver tom was looking down at the ground, terrified of what his sister would do. Meanwhile wingdrop narrowed her eyes at tigerblaze and her brother,her tail flicking back in fourth in anger as she tried to wrap her head around the events taking place. Finally noticing his friends desperate look the silver tom let out a long sigh and looked his sister in the eyes "we...do indeed have a sister, her name is dovecloud...and our mother...died in a fire....she wasn't a clancat she was...she was a kittypet." He said quietly, almost above a whisper, Andy wingdrop hissed and gripped the ground with her claws "liARS!" She hissed and glared at the two toms,anger blazing in her green eyes "I am a Thunderclan cat, nothing more nothing less and I don't have a sister who leave her own clan." She hissed out, her tail lashing back and fourth. Bluejay flattened his ears agains the his head and wrapped his tail around his paws, looking defeated and vulnerable.

Fallpotato
November 16th, 2016, 10:10 PM
Quietstream licked his paws and looked down at the mouse and passed it to embersplash "have it"

goddess of ducks
November 16th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Raven storm approached Quietstream. "Hello there, I don't think we've met before. The name is Ravenstorm."

Ivyshade
November 16th, 2016, 10:23 PM
Bluejay didn't notice, the silver tom was looking down at the ground, terrified of what his sister would do. Meanwhile wingdrop narrowed her eyes at tigerblaze and her brother,her tail flicking back in fourth in anger as she tried to wrap her head around the events taking place. Finally noticing his friends desperate look the silver tom let out a long sigh and looked his sister in the eyes "we...do indeed have a sister, her name is dovecloud...and our mother...died in a fire....she wasn't a clancat she was...she was a kittypet." He said quietly, almost above a whisper, Andy wingdrop hissed and gripped the ground with her claws "liARS!" She hissed and glared at the two toms,anger blazing in her green eyes "I am a Thunderclan cat, nothing more nothing less and I don't have a sister who leave her own clan." She hissed out, her tail lashing back and fourth. Bluejay flattened his ears agains the his head and wrapped his tail around his paws, looking defeated and vulnerable.
Tigerblaze forced his fur to lie flat, although he was stung by Wingdrop's insult. "Wingdrop, stop this. What Bluejay says is true...I remember because I was about to become an apprentice when you and he were brought into the camp, about five seasons ago." He sighed and focused his gold-tinted eyes on her, trying to look as convincing as possible. "Look, I know this might be difficult to accept, but it isn't your fault, or Bluejay's, or...or Dovecloud's. It's just the way things are sometimes."

Ivyshade
November 16th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Quietstream said "no" quietly. He then sat up and stretched
Quietstream looks at embersplash and asks "how are you doing right now?"
Quietstream licked his paws and looked down at the mouse and passed it to embersplash "have it"
Embersplash purred and sat down beside the other cat, licking her lips hungrily. "I'm doing pretty good. How 'bout you?" She took a bite of the mouse, flicking her tail in gratitude.

Fallpotato
November 16th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Quietstream replies I am doing fine thank you.

Socks
November 16th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Brightpetal sat looking around at the other cats in the clearing, using her tail to push around dirt behind her out of boredom.

Fallpotato
November 16th, 2016, 10:38 PM
Embersplash purred and sat down beside the other cat, licking her lips hungrily. "I'm doing pretty good. How 'bout you?" She took a bite of the mouse, flicking her tail in gratitude.
Quietstream licks her shoulder and asks do you have a mate?

Ivyshade
November 16th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Quietstream licks her shoulder and asks do you have a mate?
Embersplash felt her fur begin to poof out with unbridled excitement. "Not yet. Why d'you ask? Interested?" She meowed playfully, leaning against Quietstream audaciously.

Fallpotato
November 16th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Embersplash felt her fur begin to poof out with unbridled excitement. "Not yet. Why d'you ask? Interested?" She meowed playfully, leaning against Quietstream audaciously.
Quietstream starts to feel embarrassed 'I might be intrested" purrs

Ivyshade
November 16th, 2016, 10:52 PM
Quietstream starts to feel embarrassed 'I might be intrested" purrs
Embersplash affectionately licked the tom's cheek, wrapping her fluffy tail around her paws. "Alright then," she purred in response.

Fallpotato
November 16th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Embersplash affectionately licked the tom's cheek, wrapping her fluffy tail around her paws. "Alright then," she purred in response.
Quietstream went silent then said "I think I am going hunting bye" purrs

Fallpotato
November 16th, 2016, 11:05 PM
Drops a Fat Vole infront of embersplash and grabs a mouse for himself.

Starfall
November 16th, 2016, 11:06 PM
Ivyshade
Wingdrop barred her fangs, her fur rose and her claws dug into the dirt beneath her even more "this can't be true! This....this..."she trailed off, the grey she cat sat herself down onto the ground, her green eyes lost its color, turning to a pale green. Bluejay looked at his sister with worry and padded over to the young warrior "yeah...I know it's weird...but I remember it all, our mother risking her life to get us out of that shed...dad making it intime to drag you out" he laughed as he sat himself next to his sister "did you know that my name was originally jay? Doveclouds was dove and yours was wing...but that had to change in order for us to become Warriors like our father...to try to fit in...but we see how well that worked." He laughed sadly, looking up and giving a sad smile to tigerblaze "you remember the reason as to why dovecloud left...of course at that time she was known as dovepaw..." he trailed off and looked at the ground for a few moments before looking back at his,still, shocked sister "she hated the way she was being treated...she hated the fact that she was different and she hated the fact that her life was completley different." He said, but then at that moment got an idea "what if i took you to go see her?" He asked, jumping up onto his paws, his face shone with excitement. Wingdrop looked at his brother with puzzlement "she's a windclan cat...we can't do that." The grey warrior tried to reason, light in her eyes came back at the mention of an adventure. The silver tom turned and looked at his companion "what do you think? You could come too." He said and waited for the other toms opinion.

Fallpotato
November 16th, 2016, 11:24 PM
[QUOTE=starfall;36731]Ivyshade
Wingdrop barred her fangs, her fur rose and her claws dug into the dirt beneath her even more "this can't be true! This....this..."she trailed off, the grey she cat sat herself down onto the ground, her green eyes lost its color, turning to a pale green. Bluejay looked at his sister with worry and padded over to the young warrior "yeah...I know it's weird...but I remember it all, our mother risking her life to get us out of that shed...dad making it intime to drag you out" he laughed as he sat himself next to his sister "did you know that my name was originally jay? Doveclouds was dove and yours was wing...but that had to change in order for us to become Warriors like our father...to try to fit in...but we see how well that worked." He laughed sadly, looking up and giving a sad smile to tigerblaze "you remember the reason as to why dovecloud left...of course at that time she was known as dovepaw..." he trailed off and looked at the ground for a few moments before looking back at his,still, shocked sister "she hated the way she was being treated...she hated the fact that she was different and she hated the fact that her life was completley different." He said, but then at that moment got an idea "what if i took you to go see her?" He asked, jumping up onto his paws, his face shone with excitement. Wingdrop looked at his brother with puzzlement "she's a windclan cat...we can't do that." The grey warrior tried to reason, light in her eyes came back at the mention of an adventure. The silver tom turned and looked at his companion "what do you think? You could come too." He said and waited for the other toms opinion.[/QUOTQ]
Quietstream walks over to Wingdrop "whats wrong?"

Rockstar
November 16th, 2016, 11:37 PM
Icekit wriggled out of her grasp then turned and pounced on dawnfrosts head iceclaw grabbed greykit and lightningkit with his paws and held them "ya but now i trapped you" he said

Dawnfrost purred with amusement and gently shook her head. "Oh no, you got me!"

"Oh no you don't!" Greykit mewed, trying to wriggle free along with his sister.

Socks
November 16th, 2016, 11:50 PM
Rivermist ran across the clearing excitedly. The young warrior had a cheery bounce in her step as she sat with her mother, Brightpetal, and gave the older she-cat a quick lick of greeting.
"Guess what! I went out today and caught a rabbit!" She meowed excitedly, seeking praise from her mother.
Brightpetal looked proudly at her only kit, even though her daughter was now a warrior she still looked at her as she did when Rivermist was in the nursery. "That is wonderful," she nodded approvingly "Have you eaten?"
"Yeah, I shared a vole with Barktooth." Rivermist leaned against her mother's side, licking her head again, looking around at the other cats in the clearing.

Ivy
November 17th, 2016, 05:42 AM
Violeteye buried her face in his shoulder for a few moments before withdrawing and looking at autumnleaf tenderly. "Alderstripe, what if I told you I was expecting another litter?" Violeteye of course wasnt, but she did want more kits. After realizing Badgerkit and Duskkit were going to leave her soon, she had wanted to reach out and protect them from any harsh training. Their mentors would mever do that, but you could never be too sure she entwined rheir tails just thinking about her tiny, meek sons out on the battlefield

November 17th, 2016, 06:19 AM
Dawnfrost purred with amusement and gently shook her head. "Oh no, you got me!"

"Oh no you don't!" Greykit mewed, trying to wriggle free along with his sister.
Cherrykit looked over at iceclaw from dawnfrosts tail and ran over "i got you" she said and pounced on him he let out a mew of surprise and he jumped out of the way then stopped and looked his kits "you guys have gotten so big even you icekit your gonna be such great warriors your names will be remembered for moons even after your gone" he said purring he curled around the three and a moment later icekit joined them and took her favorite spot right between iceclaws paws iceclaw motioned with his tail for dawnfrost stoneheart and redclaw who just came out of the medicine cat den to join in the family cuddle stoneheart laid down near iceclaws hind leg his leg resting on the other side redclaw sat at iceclaw head (lol wasnt meaning for this to be a long post)

Ivyshade
November 17th, 2016, 07:09 AM
Quietstream went silent then said "I think I am going hunting bye" purrs
Drops a Fat Vole infront of embersplash and grabs a mouse for himself.
"Mmkay," she murmured, settling down and closing her eyes. She must have drifted off, because what seemed to her to be moments later a vole dropped in front of her. "Wow, that was fast," she yawned.

Ivyshade
November 17th, 2016, 07:20 AM
Ivyshade
Wingdrop barred her fangs, her fur rose and her claws dug into the dirt beneath her even more "this can't be true! This....this..."she trailed off, the grey she cat sat herself down onto the ground, her green eyes lost its color, turning to a pale green. Bluejay looked at his sister with worry and padded over to the young warrior "yeah...I know it's weird...but I remember it all, our mother risking her life to get us out of that shed...dad making it intime to drag you out" he laughed as he sat himself next to his sister "did you know that my name was originally jay? Doveclouds was dove and yours was wing...but that had to change in order for us to become Warriors like our father...to try to fit in...but we see how well that worked." He laughed sadly, looking up and giving a sad smile to tigerblaze "you remember the reason as to why dovecloud left...of course at that time she was known as dovepaw..." he trailed off and looked at the ground for a few moments before looking back at his,still, shocked sister "she hated the way she was being treated...she hated the fact that she was different and she hated the fact that her life was completley different." He said, but then at that moment got an idea "what if i took you to go see her?" He asked, jumping up onto his paws, his face shone with excitement. Wingdrop looked at his brother with puzzlement "she's a windclan cat...we can't do that." The grey warrior tried to reason, light in her eyes came back at the mention of an adventure. The silver tom turned and looked at his companion "what do you think? You could come too." He said and waited for the other toms opinion.
Tigerblaze started a little, interrupted from wondering where Tatteredpaw was. He had noticed that she wasn't in the camp even though he had given her the day off he hoped that she hadn't gone back into the forest without permission. "Um...sure," he meowed hesitantly. "I need to talk to Ashstorm real quick and then we can go." He padded quickly to the warriors den and poked his head in. A few moments later he bounded back to them, panting a little. "Alright...we can go now if you're ready."

Mango
November 17th, 2016, 07:49 AM
Rosepaw and Fernpaw sat together, happily. Not really doing anything.

Hexict
November 17th, 2016, 08:28 AM
Orchidkit slipped back into the nursery. His steps were clumsy, but more out of sheer tiredness rather than just his big paws. The young tom flopped into his nest and curled his fluffy tail over his face in search of sleep. The long furred tail helped block any light from coming onto his face that could keep him awake - it was still day time, and he and Timberkit had left the nursery really early. Orchidkit wasn't use to leaving at that time nor running around as much as they had today, so he was much more tired out this early than he usually was on a normal and less active day. The tomkit fell asleep, dreaming about chasing a mouse....

Socks
November 17th, 2016, 10:20 AM
Brightpetal nudged her daughter. "Go speak to some other cat." She encouraged.

"oh, okay." Rivermist stood walking away from her mother and going to look for some cat to talk to.

Rockstar
November 17th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Cherrykit looked over at iceclaw from dawnfrosts tail and ran over "i got you" she said and pounced on him he let out a mew of surprise and he jumped out of the way then stopped and looked his kits "you guys have gotten so big even you icekit your gonna be such great warriors your names will be remembered for moons even after your gone" he said purring he curled around the three and a moment later icekit joined them and took her favorite spot right between iceclaws paws iceclaw motioned with his tail for dawnfrost stoneheart and redclaw who just came out of the medicine cat den to join in the family cuddle stoneheart laid down near iceclaws hind leg his leg resting on the other side redclaw sat at iceclaw head (lol wasnt meaning for this to be a long post)

Greykit and Lightningkit purred and nuzzled against their father.

Dawnfrost padded over and took her place next to Iceclaw, wrapping her tail over him and purring while nuzzling him.

SuspiciousMindz
November 17th, 2016, 01:29 PM
~ for Suspiciousmindz~

Dragonkit curled his small, thin black tail around his paws, his expression one of serene indifference. His mind was currently battling itself, as it did almost every day, leaving him without energy...and it took almost everything in him to fight it. Dragonkit yawned, flexing his small claws as he did so...and scanning the clearing for the tabby she cat he had spoken to the other day. She had, to say the very least, been interesting... And had seemed to almost change herself to match him once he had snapped at her. If nothing else, she provided me a form of entertainment, he thought with a sigh. That was a word that he rarely used...and in his mind, it was the closest thing to a compliment. Not to mention that it wasn't exactly the wrong thing to say to someone....perhaps he would tell her that. Then again, he didn't exactly want her hanging around all the time...as a matter of fact, he wasn't exactly sure quite what he wanted.

His blue orbs narrowed slightly, as he couldn't catch sight of her. His mind began to turn back to her appearance...which he had taken in, taking the time to focus on the smaller details that would distinguish her from another tabby. And her name had been something like Eaglekit...no, that wasnt it...Something with an 'E,' and he could remember that it was some kind of a sound... Echokit! He thought excitedly, and congratulated himself at finding her name successfully. Now if he could only spot her, perhaps she could provide...entertainment.

Echokit had bounded out of the nursery, her tail high in the air as she looked for something to do. Her personality was one of a kind. She was quick to change who she was depending on the cat and she honestly didn't notice it when it did happen. As her blue hues scanned the clearing, she looked for anyone familiar. That was until her gaze rested on a black pelt lining a small figure... A kit. "Dragonkit!" She called suddenly. She was fairly good with names, she had to be for how friendly she was in general. Echokits small legs took off across the clearing toward the irritable ball of fluff.

As she came up on him, she blinked a few times. The sun caused the green spark in the corner of one eye to appear to light up. It seemed brighter than normal. "Hello! Are you in a better mood today?" She asked with a small tilt of her head, wondering whether this kit played at all or if he just later around all day. He certainly couldn't do that in his warrior or apprentice age.

Gone
November 17th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Violeteye buried her face in his shoulder for a few moments before withdrawing and looking at autumnleaf tenderly. "Alderstripe, what if I told you I was expecting another litter?" Violeteye of course wasnt, but she did want more kits. After realizing Badgerkit and Duskkit were going to leave her soon, she had wanted to reach out and protect them from any harsh training. Their mentors would mever do that, but you could never be too sure she entwined rheir tails just thinking about her tiny, meek sons out on the battlefield
Alderstripe's eyes opened wide. "Y-You must be joking?" He asked, he licked her fur lovingly, he would've been really happy if she wasn't lying, he entwined their tails tightly, a purr rumbling down his throat as he thought about having another litter with the love of his life.

Dovekit12
November 17th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Owltail walked into camp put her prew down and sat down

Fallpotato
November 17th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Quietstream walks out of the warriors den and picks up a mouse

Fel
November 17th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Stepping out of the apprentice's den quietly, Hemlockpaw stretched out her paws, letting out a loud yawn as she entered the clearing. It had been a nice nap, but now the apprentice was hungry, and she didn't hesitate to go and grab a bite to eat shamelessly. She didn't do much, but her stomach was grumbling, and that meant that for her it was time to eat something. Padding up to the fresh-kill pile as quickly as Hemlockpaw could, her gray fur and amber eyes rippling in the chilled sunlight. The weather had started getting colder, but she didn't exactly notice, being much too busy going out on hunting trips and taking refreshing naps. She hadn't been close with her mothers or her sisters lately, but it was alright for her- she had other friends, and it wasn't like she's left her family behind, they just didn't talk much. Laughing softly to herself, she took a seat at the edge of the clearing, beginning to take a bite out of the squirrel she'd grabbed, obviously quite hungry.

Fallpotato
November 17th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Stepping out of the apprentice's den quietly, Hemlockpaw stretched out her paws, letting out a loud yawn as she entered the clearing. It had been a nice nap, but now the apprentice was hungry, and she didn't hesitate to go and grab a bite to eat shamelessly. She didn't do much, but her stomach was grumbling, and that meant that for her it was time to eat something. Padding up to the fresh-kill pile as quickly as Hemlockpaw could, her gray fur and amber eyes rippling in the chilled sunlight. The weather had started getting colder, but she didn't exactly notice, being much too busy going out on hunting trips and taking refreshing naps. She hadn't been close with her mothers or her sisters lately, but it was alright for her- she had other friends, and it wasn't like she's left her family behind, they just didn't talk much. Laughing softly to herself, she took a seat at the edge of the clearing, beginning to take a bite out of the squirrel she'd grabbed, obviously quite hungry.
Quietstream padded over to hemlockpaw and said "hello I believe we have not met my name is Quietstream what is yours?"

Mayflower
November 17th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Fawnglow padded over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a small bird for his meal. Noticing an apprentice eating ravenously, he tore off a wing and nudged it toward her.

Dovekit12
November 17th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Owltail padded over to fawnglow "hi"

Fel
November 17th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Quietstream padded over to hemlockpaw and said "hello I believe we have not met my name is Quietstream what is yours?"
[this is a private rp for hiddenvoice and hemlockpaw, sorry!]

Mayflower
November 17th, 2016, 06:40 PM
"OH, hi Owltail. Coming to eat or to just chat?" The tom asked as he swallowed his first chunk of bird. Owltail was a stranger to him, so he was cautious even though it was a cat of the same clan.

lilith
November 17th, 2016, 06:40 PM

The small mackerel Molly slipped back into csmp having a small little stroll through the territory. Having decided to hunt a little as well she finally managed to catch a small mouse her fur fluffed out against the cold breeze. She felt a pang of sadness in her stomach rarely seeing her kits or her m A re lately she let out a half heartly sigh through the deceased animals fur. Her ears flattened against her head as she glanced around the clearing for any Sighs of other cats. Taking a moment or so she began to notice a small amounts of gray in the corner of her gaze. Her eyes widened slightly as she dropped the animal down in her spot as she began to pad over to the apprentice. Hiddenvoice tilt her head to the side as she said softly "H-hemlockpaw?,

Moonsong12
November 17th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Dovekit12
Moonfeather walked into camp "Hi Owltail!" She called

Fallpotato
November 17th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Quietstream padded over to the freshkill pile to grab a mouse

Dovekit12
November 17th, 2016, 06:43 PM
"Hi Moonfeather why don't you come over here" Owltail called back

Dovekit12
November 17th, 2016, 06:44 PM
"Chat" Owltail responded

Midnight Rain
November 17th, 2016, 06:47 PM
Adderkit let out a small purr, and once she got her fill, she curled around Redkit as he snuggled her tail. Soon she was asleep, her head resting on his underbelly. It was obvious these two would be inseparable.
Redkit stirred, then lifted his head. He sat up, then put his paws on Adderkit's flank and shook her. Wake up! Wake up! I wanna play!

Fallpotato
November 17th, 2016, 06:47 PM
Quietstream walks over to owltail "hello"

Starfall
November 17th, 2016, 06:50 PM
Ivyshade
Bluejay nodded and grinned "act normal k? We're just going out to hunt" he said as he began to pad out twards the entrance of the camp, padding through the gorse tunnel. Wingdrop stood there a few seconds before she followed her brother, she slowed her pace so she began to walk beside tigerblaze "how long have you known?" She asked before padding through the gorse tunnel as well.
{to thunderclan, windclan border!}

Dovekit12
November 17th, 2016, 06:50 PM
"Hi" Owltail said now there was a small group of cats

Mayflower
November 17th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Fawnglow felt very out of place in the crowd of cats, though it was easy to talk to Owltail "Well then, how are you and your family, do you have an apprentice and have you gone hunting recently?" the tomquestioned.

Dovekit12
November 17th, 2016, 06:59 PM
" I was just out hunting" Owltail responded " and I don't have an apprentice"

Ivyshade
November 17th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Yellowpotatoes

Embersplash got up and stretched, then decided to go find Quietstream. Are we really mates? She thought. Great StarClan that was fast. I...I wonder if he thought I wasn't being serious. Maybe I should say something to make sure... She walked over to Quietstream. "Hey," she started uncertainly.

Mayflower
November 17th, 2016, 07:05 PM
"Ok, what did you get out hunting? I want to know what's around cause i may go out soon."
=What gender is owltail=

Fallpotato
November 17th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Yellowpotatoes

Embersplash got up and stretched, then decided to go find Quietstream. Are we really mates? She thought. Great StarClan that was fast. I...I wonder if he thought I wasn't being serious. Maybe I should say something to make sure... She walked over to Quietstream. "Hey," she started uncertainly.

Quietstream sat up "hello. something wrong?"

Dovekit12
November 17th, 2016, 07:09 PM
"I caught a bird and smelled many mice" Owltail said
(Girl)

Mayflower
November 17th, 2016, 07:16 PM
"I caught a bird and smelled many mice" Owltail said
(Girl)
=ok thanks=
" Is the bird i am eating possibly the bird you killed?"

Dovekit12
November 17th, 2016, 07:18 PM
"Could be my one was a robin" said Owltail

Ivyshade
November 17th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Quietstream sat up "hello. something wrong?"
Embersplash shuffled her paws uneasily. "About earlier...you know I wasn't messing around right? Like...I wasn't joking. I really like you...a lot." She swallowed uneasily. "Did you mean it when you said you wanted to be my mate?"

Fallpotato
November 17th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Embersplash shuffled her paws uneasily. "About earlier...you know I wasn't messing around right? Like...I wasn't joking. I really like you...a lot." She swallowed uneasily. "Did you mean it when you said you wanted to be my mate?"
Queitstream went silent then finally said "I was being serious your one of the only cats I trust."

Mayflower
November 17th, 2016, 07:28 PM
"Could be my one was a robin" said Owltail
Fernglow shifted the carcass of the bird to see bright red chest feathers, took another bite, and said, "Its a rfobin all right. Slightly speckled brown feathers?"

Dovekit12
November 17th, 2016, 07:32 PM
"Then it easly could be" Owltail said looking over at the bird

Mayflower
November 17th, 2016, 07:34 PM
"Then it easly could be" Owltail said looking over at the bird
"Well, I will let you know you catch delicious prey" he said, finishing off the robin.

Dovekit12
November 17th, 2016, 07:35 PM
"Thank you I imagine you do to" Owltail said

Mayflower
November 17th, 2016, 07:38 PM
"Thank you I imagine you do to" Owltail said
"Well, I am actually a terrible hunter, I was always told that i was a better fighter. The only things I can catch are toads, and nobody wants to eat those. They taste like slime."

Dovekit12
November 17th, 2016, 07:41 PM
"Well then I bet you do great in battle and you'll be a favorite to anybody that actually likes todes" Owltail said

Mayflower
November 17th, 2016, 07:47 PM
"Well then I bet you do great in battle and you'll be a favorite to anybody that actually likes todes" Owltail said
" I don't think anyone likes toads," the tomcat purred, "but thank you."

Dovekit12
November 17th, 2016, 07:53 PM
"True" Owltail chuckled

Mayflower
November 17th, 2016, 07:57 PM
"True" Owltail chuckled
=last post for the night=
"Well, at least you tried to compliment me.Sorry, I'm about to fall asleep, and i don't want to pass out on you." Fernglow smiled at Owltail, then padded off to the warriors den to get some much needed sleep.
=Like me lol,goodnight=

Dovekit12
November 17th, 2016, 08:00 PM
"Ok bye" Owltail said
( I'm probably going to bed soon to)

Ivyshade
November 17th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Queitstream went silent then finally said "I was being serious your one of the only cats I trust."
"Really?" Embersplash visibly relaxed. "Okay then. That's...a huge relief."

Socks
November 17th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Rivermist trotted across the clearing, tail held high as she carried prey to drop in the pile. She went to sit in the middle of her clearing with a vole, looking for some cat who might share it with her.

Fallpotato
November 17th, 2016, 08:36 PM
"Really?" Embersplash visibly relaxed. "Okay then. That's...a huge relief."
Um can I tell you something I have never told anyone before...

Dovekit12
November 17th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Owltail trotted over to Rivermist "hello"

Ivyshade
November 17th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Um can I tell you something I have never told anyone before...
(Is this Quietstream talking or you? cx If it's you, then you can send me a message if that's easier)

Fallpotato
November 17th, 2016, 08:39 PM
(quietstream sry i forgot to put the name XD)

Fel
November 17th, 2016, 08:42 PM
The small mackerel Molly slipped back into csmp having a small little stroll through the territory. Having decided to hunt a little as well she finally managed to catch a small mouse her fur fluffed out against the cold breeze. She felt a pang of sadness in her stomach rarely seeing her kits or her m A re lately she let out a half heartly sigh through the deceased animals fur. Her ears flattened against her head as she glanced around the clearing for any Sighs of other cats. Taking a moment or so she began to notice a small amounts of gray in the corner of her gaze. Her eyes widened slightly as she dropped the animal down in her spot as she began to pad over to the apprentice. Hiddenvoice tilt her head to the side as she said softly "H-hemlockpaw?,

As Hemlockpaw ate in the corner, her fluffy down fur bristled up in joy as a familiar face came into her view, grinning like a madman as she immediately forgot about having to eat. Dropping the squirrel, she burst into a sprint towards the mackerel tabby, nuzzling Hiddenvoice’s fur briskly. “Mom!” She exclaimed excitedly, her eyes glistening with happiness- she hadn’t seen her mother in awhile, and it was nice to be able to talk to her again, when not her sisters nor her other mom were here to talk to her. It was almost like a pleasant surprise, since this family wasn’t exactly close- but she still loved all of them like she’d spoken to them yesterday. “How are you?” She piped up, her ears perked up in a flash of happiness as she began to talk, still laughing to herself as she buried her head in her mother’s fur, remembering the days when she was a kit, and when her, Dovepaw, Flutterpaw, and Specklepaw were all together, as family.

Dovekit12
November 17th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Owltail made her way to the warriors dent to go to sleep

lilith
November 17th, 2016, 09:17 PM
As Hemlockpaw ate in the corner, her fluffy down fur bristled up in joy as a familiar face came into her view, grinning like a madman as she immediately forgot about having to eat. Dropping the squirrel, she burst into a sprint towards the mackerel tabby, nuzzling Hiddenvoice’s fur briskly. “Mom!” She exclaimed excitedly, her eyes glistening with happiness- she hadn’t seen her mother in awhile, and it was nice to be able to talk to her again, when not her sisters nor her other mom were here to talk to her. It was almost like a pleasant surprise, since this family wasn’t exactly close- but she still loved all of them like she’d spoken to them yesterday. “How are you?” She piped up, her ears perked up in a flash of happiness as she began to talk, still laughing to herself as she buried her head in her mother’s fur, remembering the days when she was a kit, and when her, Dovepaw, Flutterpaw, and Specklepaw were all together, as family.

A surge of happiness filled the empty little cold she had purring with utter delight she nuzzled her kitten. "Oh how I miss see you......I remember when you waere just a little kitten always getting in trouble!" chuckling lightly she have her ear a quick small lick her eyes brighten with the you of seeing one of her children "I've been..... Doing alright. How about yourself darling?" she asked quietly in hopesof masking the sudden hesitation that licked her french accent. Not willing herself tell her kit the full truth about how she wasn't entirely Doing well these last few moons from the lack of conversation from any of her loved one she sighed lightly flatting hernear back slightly. Clearing her throat she began to groom hemlocks fur out of habit.

Fallpotato
November 17th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Quietstream drops his fresh kill off at the pile and then finds a shady and quiet spot in camp. He walks over to the corner of camp and starts to doze off...

Fallpotato
November 17th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Quietstream thinks will I survive? Will I die? Is riverclan still after me? I will have to find out...

Fallpotato
November 17th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Quietstream trys to act normal and pretends to go hunting

Ivyshade
November 17th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Yellowpotatoes

Embersplash leaned in closer, nodding eagerly. "Of course you can tell me. What's the matter?"

Fallpotato
November 17th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Yellowpotatoes

Embersplash leaned in closer, nodding eagerly. "Of course you can tell me. What's the matter?"
Quietstream says quietly I-I am from r-river clan...

Ivyshade
November 17th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Quietstream says quietly I-I am from r-river clan...
Embersplash flinched backwards, whiskers quivering. "W-what?!" she cried. "No you're not; you told us you were a rogue! You can't be from RiverClan!"

Fallpotato
November 17th, 2016, 10:20 PM
Embersplash flinched backwards, whiskers quivering. "W-what?!" she cried. "No you're not; you told us you were a rogue! You can't be from RiverClan!"
Quietstream says "I-I am sorry ... I have been wanting to tell you but to many people have been around so I thought now could be a good time... I truly am sorry"

Ivyshade
November 17th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Quietstream says "I-I am sorry ... I have been wanting to tell you but to many people have been around so I thought now could be a good time... I truly am sorry"
Embersplash looked away, hurt. "I don't understand. Why didn't you tell us when you first came? Why did you lie...?"

Fallpotato
November 17th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Embersplash looked away, hurt. "I don't understand. Why didn't you tell us when you first came? Why did you lie...?"
Quietstream says "I-I" starts to feel heartbroken *runs away to his tunnel*

Ivyshade
November 17th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Quietstream says "I-I" starts to feel heartbroken *runs away to his tunnel*
Embersplash watched, heartbroken, as her crush raced out of the camp without a backward glance. He lied to me...I can't believe he lied to me... She stumbled sorrowfully to the warriors den and disappeared inside, tail dragging along the ground.

Fallpotato
November 17th, 2016, 10:43 PM
Embersplash watched, heartbroken, as her crush raced out of the camp without a backward glance. He lied to me...I can't believe he lied to me... She stumbled sorrowfully to the warriors den and disappeared inside, tail dragging along the ground.
Quietstream sneaks into camp at dusk and finds a hidden corner of camp and dozes off there.

Fallpotato
November 17th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Quietstream wakes up in the morning with a pain in his chest "I need to leave now..." *runs towards the forest but then runs into Blackrose*

Fallpotato
November 17th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Quietstream quietly walks into warriors den and licks embersplash and tries to wake her up "wake up please..."

Ivyshade
November 17th, 2016, 11:04 PM
Quietstream quietly walks into warriors den and licks embersplash and tries to wake her up "wake up please..."
"Hmm?" Embersplash yawned and opened her eyes, staring dumbly at Quietstream for a few seconds before remembering all that had taken place the previous day. "Quiet stream..." she murmured hesitantly. "You're back..."

(Gonna be logging off soon but we can continue this later today (cuz it's officially tomorrow now haha) if you want.)

Fallpotato
November 17th, 2016, 11:18 PM
"Hmm?" Embersplash yawned and opened her eyes, staring dumbly at Quietstream for a few seconds before remembering all that had taken place the previous day. "Quiet stream..." she murmured hesitantly. "You're back..."

(Gonna be logging off soon but we can continue this later today (cuz it's officially tomorrow now haha) if you want.)

Quietstream said softly "I will meet you at fresh-kill pile"

(probs gonna be looking on youtube and staying on here)

lilith
November 17th, 2016, 11:34 PM
Of course it was true that Dropwhisker had more patience than the rest of the cats around her age. Nonetheless, the key word there is more. The especially silky fur rung on her neck, in the form of a collar, spiked up all of a sudden whilst her eyes caught the shimmering sun- again. It merely doubled to Drop's ticked off state. You MUST calm down, the young warrior pacified herself, for StarClan's sake. Hah- the sake of others, actually. She pawed the soft dirt beneath her, glaring at it, yet scarcely paying attention to what she was doing. Minuscule rocks dotted some patches like sand particles, Dropwhisker noticed. Many a Clanmate had to have padded atop this lovely earth for it to be the right forest-y ThunderClan ground. The feline stifled a sigh; then all of a sudden jerked the paw closer to her body, blue orbs widening. Oops. Thoughts on the Clans had done the trick, for sure! Drop was back in the present. Blushing at having daydreamed, but still in one piece.

Anyway. One thing she absolutely detested? Repeating herself. The one main colour-hued warrior's jaws opened to the same syllables, simply slower. "I'm Dropwhisker." After her little...episode...Dropwhisker took mental notice of Eeriepaw's trembling voice. She'd been a quieter kitten in her middle apprentice years. She resorted to traditional style meetings: prying, obviously!

"Sooo. It's Eeriepaw right? I just became a warrior, don't let me intimidate you, y'know. Do you have siblings or anything?" Dropwhisker decided to take the bolder route of straight-out asking. Cats with siblings tended to be more competitive in their own way, she'd observed before, although not entirely sure it was true. She attempted to lighten herself up. Exchanging info worked from time to time on other strangers. Maybe this interesting one too. "I was raised here in ThunderClan. Pretty boring, huh? I don't think I'd make a good elder, do you?" After this Dropwhisker nodded to the apprentice and comfortably settled back into her position. At the moment, she had all the time in the world!
((uh child what are you doing you had it in the right place Cx this reply is between me and fen Eerie is in RC)

November 18th, 2016, 06:17 AM
Greykit and Lightningkit purred and nuzzled against their father.

Dawnfrost padded over and took her place next to Iceclaw, wrapping her tail over him and purring while nuzzling him.
Icekit snuggled up under iceclaws chin iceclaw purred and nuzzled dawnfrost back before nuzzling each of his kits in turn cherrykit decided to curl up to redclaw who purred and nuzzled her stoneheart watched then with half open eyes purring

Ivyshade
November 18th, 2016, 06:22 AM
Quietstream said softly "I will meet you at fresh-kill pile"

(probs gonna be looking on youtube and staying on here)
Embersplash watched him go with wide eyes. She gave herself a quick grooming and then approached the fresh-kill pile.

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 06:32 AM
Owltail walked out of the warriors den and got a bird from the fresh kill pile then looked around for someone to talk to

Stormpelt
November 18th, 2016, 07:48 AM
Timberkit saw the tom fall a sleep so she decided to just sit in her nest and play with the patches of loose moss. She had a bad feeling about something she just didn't know what. "I wonder if Thunderclan might become weak one day...", the kit sighed before she rolled onto her stomach batting the moss away.

Rockstar
November 18th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Icekit snuggled up under iceclaws chin iceclaw purred and nuzzled dawnfrost back before nuzzling each of his kits in turn cherrykit decided to curl up to redclaw who purred and nuzzled her stoneheart watched then with half open eyes purring

Lightningkit yawned and snuggled between her mother's paws. Dawnfrost gave her mate a soft lick before doing so to her kits.

Greykit, who had settled on his father's head, looked at Stoneheart. "Why doesn't he come over?"

November 18th, 2016, 08:59 AM
Lightningkit yawned and snuggled between her mother's paws. Dawnfrost gave her mate a soft lick before doing so to her kits.

Greykit, who had settled on his father's head, looked at Stoneheart. "Why doesn't he come over?"
(Stoneheart is with them he lays at iceclaws hind legs) stoneheart purred as cherrykit bounced up to him and snuggled up under his chin

goddess of ducks
November 18th, 2016, 12:31 PM
@CherryIce
Barkskip emerged from the elders den, having casually ended his conversation with the residents there. He then approached the apprentice's den hoping to get in a training session before the day's end. He poked his cocoa colored head into the entrance and called softly wondering if his apprentice was in there. "Cherrypaw? Want to train?" He asked knowing it was a dumb question unless the apprentice really hated him or something.

Mayflower
November 18th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Fernglow crept into the clearing back from hunting. He dropped his mouse into the fresh kill pile, noticed Owltail alone, and went to talk to her again.

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 04:44 PM
"Hi Ferngow" Owltail called

Mayflower
November 18th, 2016, 04:49 PM
"Hi Ferngow" Owltail called
"Hi there Owltail.Look, I caught a mouse!" The tom said, displaying his mouse and grinning like an apprentice after his first successful hunting trip.

lone
November 18th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Echokit had bounded out of the nursery, her tail high in the air as she looked for something to do. Her personality was one of a kind. She was quick to change who she was depending on the cat and she honestly didn't notice it when it did happen. As her blue hues scanned the clearing, she looked for anyone familiar. That was until her gaze rested on a black pelt lining a small figure... A kit. "Dragonkit!" She called suddenly. She was fairly good with names, she had to be for how friendly she was in general. Echokits small legs took off across the clearing toward the irritable ball of fluff.

As she came up on him, she blinked a few times. The sun caused the green spark in the corner of one eye to appear to light up. It seemed brighter than normal. "Hello! Are you in a better mood today?" She asked with a small tilt of her head, wondering whether this kit played at all or if he just later around all day. He certainly couldn't do that in his warrior or apprentice age.
Dragonkit jumped, suddenly hearing his name being called and his tail began to twitch irritably, wondering if it was a bully coming to taunt him. His expression wavered slightly when he saw the kit he had met the other day coming towards him. "Hello to you too," He mewed with a hint of amusement in his voice. It was nice to have a friendly face for once, and besides, she hadn't been afraid to stand up to him the other day. And she had done it without making fun of him. "A better mood? Why, my mood was perfect when we met!" He mewed sarcastically, his blue hues opening wider and he made himself look as innocent as possible. Sarcasm was one of Dragonkit's favorite games to play. It didn't exactly fit with his "be polite and hope they go away" method, but it was a ray of light in his darkness. Something that took away the dreary repetition of everyday, boring old life. His hues were sparkling, however, which showed that he was indeed in a better mood than he had been. Perhaps it was because he had been alone this morning, or perhaps it was because he hadn't been teased in a while.

Maybe it was just the simple fact that Echokit was definitely entertaining. If nothing else, there was one word that Dragonkit believed would never come to mind when Echokit crossed it- boring. She seemed to be always happy and energetic about something, and Dragonkit wondered why. What was there to be so happy about? What was so great about life every day that she was so excited? He was tempted to ask, but knew that that was a question he probably shouldn't. "Anyway. Sarcasm aside, is there something I can do for you or did you just come here for the pleasure of my company?" He asked, his voice going back to the more polite, and yet brisk way of saying things. When it came to emotions, Dragonkit wasn't the most open on the subject.

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 04:53 PM
"Great job" Owltail said excited for her new friend

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Owltail got up to get a piece of fresh kill from the pile

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Owltail got up to get a piece of fresh kill from the pile
Quietstream was waiting at the fresh-kill pile when owltail approached "hello owltail."

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 05:26 PM
"Hi Quietstream " Owltail said as she picked up a mouse and walked a little way away to eat "why don't you join me"

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 05:27 PM
"Hi Quietstream " Owltail said as she picked up a mouse and walked a little way away to eat "why don't you join me"
Quietstream thinks for a little bit "ok Embersplash is taking awhile" grabs a small robin

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 05:31 PM
"So what have you been doing today" Owltail said taking a bite of the mouse

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 05:32 PM
"So what have you been doing today" Owltail said taking a bite of the mouse
Quietstream takes a bite of robin "waiting for embersplash to wake up" *laughs*

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 05:34 PM
"Haha likes to sleep in I'm guessing" Owltail responded

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 05:35 PM
"Haha likes to sleep in I'm guessing" Owltail responded
Quietstream spaces out for a bit "not usually but sometimes. We have a thing going on right now."

lone
November 18th, 2016, 05:37 PM
The black and white kit hadn't really taken much notice of Brightkit's blind gaze - but he had somewhat noticed it then. He didn't know what a blind orb looked like, so he didn't understand it's glazed appearance. But it kind of sent a tiny shiver through his spine. Despite this, he knew that the molly was kind and felt too awkward to point it out and question her about the green orb. He instead tried to act like he hadn't noticed the difference between the heterochromatic eyes. Summitkit followed her with his gaze as she headed away and began their game, making him hold back a laugh at her gait. Without much hesitation, the small tom bolted towards her and tried to look as fierce as a two moon old kit could. "Rawr, I'm a fox and I'm here to eat your kits!" His goofy grin set off the tone that he was hoping for, and a small laugh escaped. Summit quickly shut his jaws to stop from laughing anymore and tried to seem serious, meeting Brightkit's heterochromatic gaze with his own green one. "Surrender them now or else!" The tomkit lowered himself into a terrible excuse for a crouch, but with zero training he thought that it seemed like a good one.

Brightkit jumped a little, her expression surprised for a moment before she grinned. She was hardly menacing, especially with her bicolored hues staring at you, besides her grin and the playful gleam in her eye generally disintegrated any thoughts you might have of her being the least bit scary. "Give up now, fox! You will never get our kits with me guarding them!" She mewed, lowering herself into her own crouch. Her tail lashed back and forth in the most menacing way she could muster, although if anyone were to see it, they would probably take it that she wasn't being serious. She hardly looked serious- being a four moon old kit and having no training, she didn't even really know how to look scary. It wasn't a big deal to her, she expected that the "terrifying" aspect would come with training. And then everyone can feel safe, she thought with satisfaction. It was definitely satisfying to know that she would someday be protecting the Clan and providing for it. Brightkit wondered whether she should wait for Summitkit to make his move first or go ahead and make hers. Her head cocked to the side slightly and her smile seemed to brighten as she made up her mind. Moving so quickly that it looked nearly impossible for her, Brightkit's paw shot out and she batted at Summitkit's face, pretending to be clawing him without actually doing so. She would have hated herself if she had accidentally hurt him- there was almost nothing Brightkit hated more than betraying a friend's trust or hurting a friend.

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 05:37 PM
"Understandable" Owltail Saud taking another bite of the mouse

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Quietstream finishes robin "so how have you been?"

Moonsong12
November 18th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Dovekit12
"Owltail do you want to go hunting?" Moonfeather asked

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 05:44 PM
"Pretty good and it looks likes Moonfeather wants to go hunting wanna join"
Owltail said finishing the mouse

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 05:45 PM
"Pretty good and it looks likes Moonfeather wants to go hunting wanna join"
Owltail said finishing the mouse
Quietstream looks at moonfeather "I can tell you and your friend are good hunters. I guess i will join"

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 05:46 PM
"Ok"
( we transfer to the tertorry right I'm new so I'm not sure)

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Quietstream drops vole off at fresh-kill pile waits at pile for embersplash and owltail and moon feather

Raiini
November 18th, 2016, 06:11 PM
The newly named Silverpaw trotted into the den, her tail held high. "Hello Everybody!" She said happily.

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Quietstream starts to get impatient "where are they?"

seasalt
November 18th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Sniffling through the freshkill pile,was Swiftcry,
seeing what prey was left,and how much she
needed to bring back.Swiftcry was an honorable
warrior,usually always ready to go on patrols,and
hunting usually.Her dark pine-green hues scanned
it,her expression puzzled.Most often than not,the
molly usually showed a cheerful smile,but today was
an uncertain glance.That didn't mean she,was happy.
Inside,no,but outside?Maybe...Swiftcry thought,a
squirrel moving a small bit of an inch as she nosed it
softly,its lifeless body,imitating,quite frankly.
The she cat lifted her head,her two sets of green
pine colored optics sparkling as she watched the clearing,like
she was the guardian of the camp.Her ginger and orange
patched tail twitched as she retreated to a spot,a simple,
or maybe complicated expression of a somewhat
bored,or maybe a lonley emotion,but what pressed
against her,was feeding the clan,however,
Swiftcry didn't feel..up to it at the moment,
uncomfortable thoughts pledged her mind,as if
the atmosphere were daunting,and dark,Swiftcry
usually didn't feel these things,and usually held
quite cheerful ones,but not today,she felt gloomy,
very,very gloomy,and she didn't know why.Confusion
settled her depths as she stared into the distance.

( open for roleplay,if anyone whos not in a private
roleplay is up to it. )

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Quietstream meows "I win!"

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 06:37 PM
"Nice race you run fast" Owltail said running in just behind Quitestream

Fel
November 18th, 2016, 06:38 PM
A surge of happiness filled the empty little cold she had purring with utter delight she nuzzled her kitten. "Oh how I miss see you......I remember when you waere just a little kitten always getting in trouble!" chuckling lightly she have her ear a quick small lick her eyes brighten with the you of seeing one of her children "I've been..... Doing alright. How about yourself darling?" she asked quietly in hopesof masking the sudden hesitation that licked her french accent. Not willing herself tell her kit the full truth about how she wasn't entirely Doing well these last few moons from the lack of conversation from any of her loved one she sighed lightly flatting hernear back slightly. Clearing her throat she began to groom hemlocks fur out of habit.

Smiling towards her mother, Hemlockpaw had always been quite the troublemaker, it was true. She loved to cause some sort of fuss wherever she went, and seemed to try and talk as loudly as possible. Considering herself a social butterfly, the molly didn't do as much hunting as she did talking with her friends, and she loved it. "Oh, I'm amazing! Being an apprentice is so much fun, and I've got a ton of new friends not that I've got brand-new denmates!" The apprentices' den seemed to be much bigger than she expected, and there were brand-new cats for her to meet as well. "Can I ask you a question?" Tilting her head towards her mother, who had started to groom her soft fur, she wanted to ask the tabby something, about the memories she'd had as an apprentice. It was all so much fun, really- she was sure that she would remember her friends she was making for her entire life, since they mattered to much to the young clan cat now. She never had many friends as a kit, and was just so glad that she'd met some once she finally graduated at the age of six moons.

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 06:39 PM
"Nice race you run fast" Owltail said running in just behind Quitestream
quietstream says quietly "Well im going to the corner of camp and eat a mouse join if you want"

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 06:41 PM
"Ok" Owltail said walking over to the fresh kill pile grabbing a bird and walking over

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Quietstream starts to get sleepy "So you and moonfeather are good friends huh?"

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 06:43 PM
"Yeah" Owltail responded

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Quietstream nods "I think you guys are like sisters" *laughs*

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Giggles "yeah" Owltail said taking a bite of the bird

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Quietstream "So whats next?"

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 06:49 PM
"I don't what do you wanna do" said Owltail finishing the mouse

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 06:50 PM
Quietstream meows "I was going to talk to embersplash but shes still waking up"

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 06:53 PM
"We could visit the kits in the nursery" Owltail said

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Quietstream mewos quietly "ok"

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 06:55 PM
"Ok let's go " Owltail said as he made his way to the den

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 07:02 PM
"Actually i just remembered the kits are... afraid of me so probably not..." Quietstream said

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 07:06 PM
"Ok well there must be something else we can do" Owltail responded looking around

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Stormkit padded into the clearing,wondering when she would be an Apprentice like her older brother,Weaselpaw.

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 07:40 PM
"Hello Stormkit" Owltail said as she walked over

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Quietstream sits in camp corner. he starts to doze off

Moonsong12
November 18th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Silverfur brought in a mouse

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Quietstream walks over to owltail. "hi again"

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 08:11 PM
"Hi I'm going to go out hunting wanna come" Owltail replied

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Quietstream starts to fall asleep during conversation but wakes up "um no thanks"

Dovekit12
November 18th, 2016, 08:14 PM
"Ok well I'm going out bye" Owltail said

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 08:15 PM
"bye" Quietstream says

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Quietstream walks over to the shady corner of camp and starts to fall asleep

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Quietstream tries to go to sleep but starts spazzing out.

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Quietstream thinks Does Blackrose and Badgerclaw know im their brother? I guess I will ask later

Rockstar
November 18th, 2016, 08:34 PM
(Stoneheart is with them he lays at iceclaws hind legs) stoneheart purred as cherrykit bounced up to him and snuggled up under his chin

Dawnfrost purred and nuzzled her cheek against Iceclaw's.

Greykit flopped on his father's head, gently batting it with his little paws.

lilith
November 18th, 2016, 08:53 PM
Smiling towards her mother, Hemlockpaw had always been quite the troublemaker, it was true. She loved to cause some sort of fuss wherever she went, and seemed to try and talk as loudly as possible. Considering herself a social butterfly, the molly didn't do as much hunting as she did talking with her friends, and she loved it. "Oh, I'm amazing! Being an apprentice is so much fun, and I've got a ton of new friends not that I've got brand-new denmates!" The apprentices' den seemed to be much bigger than she expected, and there were brand-new cats for her to meet as well. "Can I ask you a question?" Tilting her head towards her mother, who had started to groom her soft fur, she wanted to ask the tabby something, about the memories she'd had as an apprentice. It was all so much fun, really- she was sure that she would remember her friends she was making for her entire life, since they mattered to much to the young clan cat now. She never had many friends as a kit, and was just so glad that she'd met some once she finally graduated at the age of six moons.

Pausing midgroom she tilt her head to the side listening to the young kitten apprentices chatter her whispered twitched slightly. Having returned to her current task she perked her ears at the mention of a possible question pausing for a mere moment to say "yes darling?" after that she returned to her little mission moving to another section of fur of that stuck out of place. Letting a faint purr she began to get lost in thought wondering what exactly Hemlockpaw wanted to know seeing that she told her most of stories while her and her siblings rest in the nurser. Up above the sky was a faint pale blue, wasp of gray clouds scattered about not a single one crossed paths of either. Faint bird songs were heard in the distance of the forest. A light tender breeze kissed the limp branches causing them to sway back and forward in a somber speed. The leaves that still reside on the obvious bare branches waved along with a mere amount of them leaving to join the others that laid on the ground below showing signs of the season change. Letting out a soft sigh she folded her ears back as she waited for the other to ask her minds question.

Mayflower
November 18th, 2016, 09:27 PM
After a nap, Fernglow paced around camp, wanting to do something.
=someone rp with meeee=

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Quietstream woke up from his nap and looked around he found out he fell asleep under the tree. "huh" he said outloud

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2016, 10:59 PM
Quietstream thinks why did starclan want my mother to die? why was I led... Here?

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 06:01 AM
"Hello Stormkit" Owltail said as she walked over
"Hello." Stormkit said quietly,like she always did.

toriel
November 19th, 2016, 06:59 AM
Wolfheart rushed into the den."everyone get out.there is a fire!"she screamed.

Mayflower
November 19th, 2016, 07:02 AM
Fernglow rushed in. "Everyone! There's a fire! I'm here to help you evacuate. Anyone I need to carry?"

Phoenix Flames
November 19th, 2016, 07:15 AM
Fernglow rushed in. "Everyone! There's a fire! I'm here to help you evacuate. Anyone I need to carry?"
Oakclaw rushed into the nursery. "I'll help the kits. You help the queens.", he said.

Dovekit12
November 19th, 2016, 07:31 AM
"What are you doing stormkit " Owltail said

Mayflower
November 19th, 2016, 07:43 AM
Oakclaw rushed into the nursery. "I'll help the kits. You help the queens.", he said.
"Sounds Good."
Fernglow then rushed over to the queens, nudging them awake. "Come on, get up! There is a fire and it is spreading quickly!"

dino.
November 19th, 2016, 08:51 AM
Name: Eagleheart
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=kitten&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&biw=360&bih=559&tbm=isch&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjljt2ziLXQAhVCw4MKHenkBMkQ_AUIBSgB&dpr=2#tbm=isch&q=cat&imgrc=HR3uWxjt9lIc-M%3A
Personality: cocky, kind, fierce
Other: He was a rogue before so not many trust him

Stormpelt
November 19th, 2016, 09:06 AM
"Orchidkit!", The small kit yelled but the smoke made her cough and she ran to his nest. "Orchidkit get up!", The small kit yelled as she tried too wake the tom buy pushing him with her small paws. She then tried to pull the large tom with her jaws but ended up falling backwards onto her back. She jumped to all four paws and climbed back into the nest and inhaled a lot of air. "You dumb mouse brain if you don't wake up you are going too die!"

Mango
November 19th, 2016, 03:40 PM
The two terrified kits stood, Falconkit stared at Hornetkit come on, Ashstar will maybe even let us become apprentices early.

Falconkit hopped onto the burning exterior of camp, rushing towards the medicine cat's den, ignoring the pain in his paws," Come on Hornetkit warrior's aren't wimps!"

Hornetkit jumped up," It hurts!" He stopped next to Falconkit and murmured," The flames swallowed them up,"

Falconkit snarled," Not if I can help it, there is a pool of water in there, the den won't burn, hurry, jump!" He lept onto the roof of the den and it caved in. He screeched and hollered

Hornetkit knew better than to come," Get to the water, now!"

Hornetkit jumped down and ran towards the beach.

dino.
November 19th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Eagleheart stood terrified in a flaming den. The walls were caving in and the entrance was blocked. "Starclan help me!" he wailed.

Ag75 -- GONE
November 20th, 2016, 07:30 AM
Mistkit peered over her nest, coughing at the smoke. She scrambled to her paws, remembering her father, who had been out hunting. She darted towards the exit, eyes stinging from the smoke, looking around wildly for her father. If he was still in the territory, he could get caught in the fire....she choked through a cloud of smoke, bustling away through camp towards the exit. "Dad!" She squeaked, as Nightshade pushed his way into camp. He picked her up in his jaw, and darted to the nursery. He set down Mistkit, "Go!" He grumbled and went in to help the others get to safety. Mistkit ran after a group of fleeing cats, her paws scorched, terrified.

Ag75 -- GONE
November 20th, 2016, 07:40 AM
"How can I help?" Nightshade asked, after sending his daughter on her way."Is there any one left who needs to be carried?"

Honeydew
November 20th, 2016, 11:33 AM
Hi I just talked to the leader so now I'm part of thunderclan so yeah......

Serendipity
November 22nd, 2016, 11:58 PM
(Er mer gerdsh... Who remembers me?)

mapledash
November 24th, 2016, 12:11 AM
(Er mer gerdsh... Who remembers me?)

( MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Your names tells me something! OH my gosh welcome back I guess ;D )

Sleet
November 24th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Ivy
Ratsting-no, Ratnight strolled into the clearing. It was burned and barren, but at least the danger of the fire was gone. Raindrops still lingered on the grass that had escaped the fire from the heavy pour. He padded forward, relishing the feeling of knowing he was in charge, even if some of the Clan didn't know it yet. They would soon. But for now he sat down on the scorched ground. He thought of Echofrost, his beloved. He hadn't seen her since the fire started. Surely she couldn't be...no, he couldn't think that way. She'd turn up soon, she was probably just out hunting. Ratnight stretched, his muscles sore from his fight with the former leader. He purred at the memory of his victory.

Ivy
November 24th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Fennelstrike was surveying the wreckage of the singed ground and fallen branches. Cats looked scared and in shock, trying to get over that their beloved leader was gone and their home destroyed. She rolled her eyes as her worn paw pads walked past a few cats, her head held high. They needed to stop sulking and crying. What had this clan come to? A bunch of pitiful weaklings? She stopped by Ratnight. "ThunderClan has become a pile of helpless kittens. Theyre pratically nothing without a leader." She sighed, gazing at her so called clanmates in disgust and disappointment.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Sky had followed the Clan quietly, still hoping to find the leader. She was stunned by the damage in what was the home of these cats. She could tell that it had once been a stunning camp...and now it was destroyed. She noticed one cat who stood out from the rest, looking strong and confident. He wasn't with the Clan earlier. Is he the leader?

Sleet
November 24th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Ivy
Ratnight looked up as Fennelstrike stopped by him and spoke. He snorted in response. "Exactly." He meowed. "And they weren't much better with Ashstar as leader." He eyed Fennelstrike curiously. He had never really talked to the she-cat much, but it seemed she also was disgusted by Ashstar's puny leadership. Could she be a loyal warrior he could trust in his reign of the Clan. He did need to start gathering together followers. He would keep an eye on this one. "Well, they won't be without a leader soon." Ratnight said with satisfaction. "I'll make the announcement later tonight." He added with a purr.

Ivy
November 24th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Fennelstrike nodded. "You'll surely bring us back to our glory days. Its good that our clans are having reformation. I thought we would never get rid of Ashstar." She said looking at the large tabby. "Ratnight, you need more supporters though. If you announce it tonight and ThunderClan revolts, even in their weakened state, they would outnumber you." She said glancing around at the stronger looking warriors. "I would be more than happy to help you recruit. You need cats who are loyal to you to no end. Cats who will show others that they need you. Tug at their little heartstrings. Use that before you announcement." She advised, twitching her gray ears.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Sky slowly approached two cats who were standing apart from the group. "Excuse me. I'm looking for the leader of the Clan."

Sleet
November 24th, 2016, 08:37 PM
(Sorry Sky, this is just a quick private RP between Ivy and I.)
Ratnight nodded slowly. "That's true," he meowed. "I will need to start gathering together some more supporters. I have a few, but you're right. If ThunderClan were to attempt to rebel, there are still more of them." He gazed thoughtfully around. He would need strong and smart warriors, who aren't afraid to fight. His eyes eventually found Fennelstrike again. "You seem like the perfect cat." Ratnight purred. "I would be honored to have you as an ally, if you choose to be." He tilted his head. Fennelstrike would make a valuable ally if she chose to. As she was already giving him advice, and seemed to trust him wholeheartedly, he had a feeling she would. He nodded again. "Smart thinking." He praised. "I'll make sure to remember that."

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 08:41 PM
(oh okay. thats alright. just mention me when i can get involved in something. hey i need to go afrp, i have a lot of different threads open and i'm leaving them for now to focus on my main clan before i go to bed. I'll be back sometime tmrw.)

Ivy
November 24th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Fennelstrike dipped her head. "Id be honored to, Ratnight. Do you have an idea of what to do when you tell ThunderClan," Here she put on a mockingly pitiful face, "how poor Ashstar died a tragic, but heroic death?" She grinned. "Their reactions will be priceless!" She meowed gleefully as her tail tip started to flick back and forth excited. "That can be where you can swoop in and announce to the clan that Ashstar chose you as leader!" The ashy cat glanced at Ratnight. "Again, a suggestion." She dipped her head modestly. Fennelstrike wasnt the type of cat who wanted to lead, but rather go behind the scenes or advise.

Sleet
November 24th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Ratnight's attitude was a bit different then Fennelstrike's. He was more calm and collected, but having an eager and ready-to-go cat by side would work well with him. "I was thinking a approach of how he tragically fell into the fire." He meowed thoughtfully. "However, unfortunately, he only lost one life, so we'll have to tell them that he was too weak and scared to lead anymore." He started pacing up and down. "And in his feeble state, appointed me as leader, in hope that I would restore a burned down Clan, and would make the Clan strong again." He paused his pacing, and turned to Fennelstrike once more. "What do you think?"

Ivy
November 24th, 2016, 09:45 PM
"Make sure you tell Zerosight as well. Medecine cat backup works. You know, StarClan and stuff." She said, nodding thoughtfully. "That works. Make sure to have a big ceremonial procession of the dead." She mewed. "Really make them believe you." (Short. I have to to now Sleet. Gnight!)

Sleet
November 24th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Ratnight wasn't quite listening to Fennelstrike much anymore, and was thinking up exactly what he would say. When he came out of his thoughts, he looked at his companion with thoughtful consideration. "You have very good ideas." He mewed at last. "You're quick-thinking and clever. I haven't seen you fight but you look strong and fast." He took a deep breath. "I can't lead this Clan on my own, and you seem like just the cat I'd like to lead it with. How would you like to be deputy?" Ratnight finished speaking and watched Fennelstrike. Would she say yes? Or would she not want the responsibilities of deputy? However he let none of these concerns show on his face, and simply stood there, waiting for a response.

Ivy
November 25th, 2016, 06:53 AM
Fennelstrike's mind was swirling trying to figure out who she would kill first to get back at until Ratsting's meow brought her out of her thoughts and she looked at him steadily, narrowing her eyes. Was he trying to toy with her? After looking at ThunderClan new leader and deciding, she gave a nod. "I would have assumed you would have given it to someone else." Fennelstrike was thinking of Echofrost, the pretty tabby Ratnight sometimes hung out with. "Ratnight, I would be honored to." She dipped her head. "You have my back until I die. No doubt, your leader skills will be able to bring this clan into a new age, or era." Fennelstrike brought her head up and lifted her chin. This was an excellent choice that fate had brought them. The meek little mice would soon be bowing down before Ratnight, praising him.

Maplelog
November 25th, 2016, 08:14 AM
Maplekit looked up, exited to finally leave the nursery with his sister foxkit, and three brothers, oakkit, goldkit, and leaf kit, along with fernpetal's kits, shadowkit, gray kit, and dustkit. Despite the gloomy names, they were maple kit's best friends, especially Dustkit. Her, dustkit and breeze kit had been best friends, until breezekit died of greencough.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting!" Patch star exclaimed. It was time for the naming ceremony.

Moonsong12
November 25th, 2016, 08:44 AM
Sleet
Moonfeather padded up to Ratnight. "Did Ashstar get killed in the fire? Where's Gyrewind?" The blind she-cat asked.

Dovekit12
November 25th, 2016, 08:56 AM
Owltail walked around looking for her friends " I wonder if Fernglow is ok I haven't seen him since the fire"

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Sky sat a bit apart from the group, eyeing the cats in the middle of the clearing. Her ears perked at one of the cats from the beach approached them, but she stayed put, knowing that she shouldn't intrude.

Starfall
November 25th, 2016, 10:44 AM
Nightpaw and daypaw padded into the clearing and looked around. "Geeze this'll place has seen better days." Daypaw said as he turned and looked at his brother, the black apprentice simply nodded. The two padded off and found a spot to sit themselves down at.

Wingdrop and bluejay bolted into camp "where's ash star?!" Wingdrop questioned as she looked around. Bluejay simply sighed and nudged his sister "he's okay, he's the leader after all, he's probably doing important things at the moment k? Keep your fur on." The silver tom snorted, but his words were laced with worry as he looked around for their adopted mother. Upon passing ratnight bluejay felt a shiver go down his spine 'that tom gives me bad vibes...wonder what he'd do if he found out me and wingdrop are part kittypet' he thought to himself as he quickly shuffled his way to wingdrop and layed himself down, his blue gaze never leaving ratnight.

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Sky stood, wandering around the camp's perimeter a bit while carefully trying a bit of weight on her injured leg. She hissed in pain and tucked her paw back into her chest, then continued walking on her three good legs.

lone
November 25th, 2016, 12:23 PM
~for @Suspiciousmindz (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=16)~
Stormpaw sat in the clearing, the young silver pelted apprentice's blue hues staring out in an almost creepy way, her tail flicking every few minutes ensuring that she was in fact, alive, and not simply a statue of a cat. She stretched out into a graceful laying position- or at least, in her mindset it appeared graceful. To any cat watching it may have looked strange, but that wasn't her opinion on the matter. Stormpaw licked her maw, as she did when she was nervous...what she had to be nervous about, she wasn't sure, but she could feel a certain eerie, prickly sensation that made her feel strange. Oh yes...the new leader of ThunderClan. Ratnight. She wasn't quite sure what to make of him, she certainly did not agree with him, and she was determined to hide her feelings as she knew they probably wouldn't be appreciated. Stormpaw wondered about the apprentice she had seen in the fire. Where was he now? And how had he coped with the change...nope. No. Do not wonder about him, do not think about him, he's fine, you're fine, go find one of your friends or something. Her mind was telling her. She had given up on thinking about other cats, especially since she needed to focus on her training. She needed to focus on what was really important, like becoming a warrior. That was important. Friends could wait.

Dragonkit was sprawled out in the clearing, the black tom's ebony pelt catching much of the sunlight because of it's dark color. His startling blue hues were sparking with interest, although he didn't feel very interested. A new leader...and ThunderClan was mostly burned down. He wanted to see Echokit- was the spunky little kit alright? Had she been hurt in the fire, had something happened to her? I will never forgive myself if anything happened to her. It would be my fault, anyway...she didn't have any family, I should have stayed with her! He thought to himself, with a sharp lash of his tail. He knew it wasn't fair to blame himself. If she had been hurt, that was that...there wasn't really anything he could do about it now. But Dragonkit was the type of cat to blame himself for things. He already didn't have a high self esteem, and he seemed to only lower it more by making himself feel like trash. Lower than trash...like a little wriggling worm, like something that didn't deserve anything. And there was nothing that he could do to change his mindset. That was probably why the little tabby kit intrigued him...she always seemed to be excited. Happy. As though things didn't bother her. Why can't I be more like Echokit? he thought wistfully, suddenly remembering that he still didn't know where the kit was. He scanned the clearing with his blue hues, searching for her as he did so.

~for SpiralTheRival~
Ashenkit looked around for Honeykit, the little tom putting his head to one side as he did so. He was concerned about his little friend, especially because she was so...well, vulnerable. She was a sweet young kit, yes, but didn't that just make her an easier target? She had been a worthy opponent in their play battle, but that was just play. If someone really wanted to hurt her...if something had happened to her...but no, nothing could have happened in the fire. Right? They were all ThunderClan cats, they were all protecting the kits, surely none of them would have attacked her! And besides, she had a family that cared about her very much. They would have protected her with their lives, surely. Ashenkit gave his black and grey streaked tail a little twitch, looking back at it to make sure that it didn't look funny or anything. On the horrible day of the fire, he had looked more black and grey than usual, being streaked with soot and ash, not to mention the dust that kept coming up in clouds. He gave a small shudder, remembering. The fire was still very vivid in his memory, and he knew that it would be for a while yet. Let the warriors deal with the fire. Kits should be kits while they still can, without responsibilities...still, I sort of wish I had been able to help. Ashenkit thought to himself, with a wistful twitch of his tail. "Honeykit?" He asked, in a low voice, almost as though he were just thinking about her rather than actually looking for her, although he really did want to find his friend.

ConfusedCas
November 25th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Lonestar23

Honeykit's pale ginger pelt could barely be seen, sulking in the shadows. Her once ambitious, determined, joyous eyes were now a dull blue, filled with sorrow. Goldenblaze just delivered the news of her mother, Russetbrook. Apparently she had been trapped in the nursery as it collapsed and she became a victim to the flames. More like prey... That's just what we are, prey. We can't fight fire, or wind, or lightning, we just have to run. She clenched her jaw and tucked her paws under her small frame. Tears welled up in her blue orbs but she kept struggling to hide them. Her gaze flashed up to see Ashenkit. Oh no... Honeykit pushed herself back some more to be pricked in tail by a bramble thicket. She squeaked with surprise and tumbled out of the safety of shadows. Oh no! She sat down now in the sun, trying to avoid the hundreds of stares from the cats in the clearing. But really no one was looking at her, she was just so overwhelmed with emotion she could picture every cat in Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Windclan giving her judgemental looks, and taunting her saying she was 'weak' 'helpless' 'useless'. She didn't want Ashenkit to see her in such a vulnerable state, but there wasn't much she could do, how could she avoid her best friend forever? Does he even see me as a best friend? Or even a friend... Maybe he feels obligated to watch me because he's worried i'll do something reckless... Her memories flashed back to where she stumbled over her own paws and fell just in front of the crowd of cats. Ashenkit had saved her, and at the time Honeykit was extremely grateful, but now. But now she wished he hadn't interfered. I could have gotten up my self! I could have gone back to save Russetbrook! Goldenblaze could've been proud of me! Her heart seemed to be yowling with pain, unable to bear everything she was feeling. I'm just a kit, why do I have to deal with this? She crumbled and pressed herself close to the ground.

lone
November 25th, 2016, 01:39 PM
@Lonestar23 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=42)

Honeykit's pale ginger pelt could barely be seen, sulking in the shadows. Her once ambitious, determined, joyous eyes were now a dull blue, filled with sorrow. Goldenblaze just delivered the news of her mother, Russetbrook. Apparently she had been trapped in the nursery as it collapsed and she became a victim to the flames. More like prey... That's just what we are, prey. We can't fight fire, or wind, or lightning, we just have to run. She clenched her jaw and tucked her paws under her small frame. Tears welled up in her blue orbs but she kept struggling to hide them. Her gaze flashed up to see Ashenkit. Oh no... Honeykit pushed herself back some more to be pricked in tail by a bramble thicket. She squeaked with surprise and tumbled out of the safety of shadows. Oh no! She sat down now in the sun, trying to avoid the hundreds of stares from the cats in the clearing. But really no one was looking at her, she was just so overwhelmed with emotion she could picture every cat in Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Windclan giving her judgemental looks, and taunting her saying she was 'weak' 'helpless' 'useless'. She didn't want Ashenkit to see her in such a vulnerable state, but there wasn't much she could do, how could she avoid her best friend forever? Does he even see me as a best friend? Or even a friend... Maybe he feels obligated to watch me because he's worried i'll do something reckless... Her memories flashed back to where she stumbled over her own paws and fell just in front of the crowd of cats. Ashenkit had saved her, and at the time Honeykit was extremely grateful, but now. But now she wished he hadn't interfered. I could have gotten up my self! I could have gone back to save Russetbrook! Goldenblaze could've been proud of me! Her heart seemed to be yowling with pain, unable to bear everything she was feeling. I'm just a kit, why do I have to deal with this? She crumbled and pressed herself close to the ground.

Ashenkit looked up to see Honeykit, although she looked...much more depressed, and rejected than usual. What had happened to the friendly, smiling, energetic kit that he knew? Where had she gone? Ashenkit stood up determinedly, padding over to her as quickly as he could, his tail twitching as he did so. He settled down next to her, looking over at her worriedly, his blue hues expressing his concern. "Honeykit? Are you okay, what h-happened?" He asked, stammering over his words a little. It was making him nervous, watching Honeykit like this. He hated it. He hated seeing her so...upset. So lifeless, as though everything had been taken from her. Little did he know that that was true, he couldn't have known that her Mother was dead. He was hoping he wasn't saying something wrong, he was hoping that Honeykit wasn't hurt or that she didn't want to see him because of something that he had done. As far as he knew, he hadn't done anything wrong...he hadn't said anything, he had saved her life for StarClan's sake! But maybe- maybe she had wanted to do it on her own. Maybe he shouldn't have been so protective. "If I did something, I'm really, really sorry..." He mewed, his blue hues flashing with apology as he spoke. He was truly sorry, although he had no idea what he could have done to upset the other kit. Honeykit was his best friend, and he hated to see her like this so much. He would give anything to have the happy, smiling Honeykit that he knew back, rather than her being so...dejected. Sad. Upset. He wasn't quite sure how to describe her at this moment, but he knew that whatever it was, it certainly wasn't a good thing. The young tom's blue hues remained fixed on her, as though he thought just by looking at her he could fix whatever the problem might be.

ConfusedCas
November 25th, 2016, 01:59 PM
Ashenkit looked up to see Honeykit, although she looked...much more depressed, and rejected than usual. What had happened to the friendly, smiling, energetic kit that he knew? Where had she gone? Ashenkit stood up determinedly, padding over to her as quickly as he could, his tail twitching as he did so. He settled down next to her, looking over at her worriedly, his blue hues expressing his concern. "Honeykit? Are you okay, what h-happened?" He asked, stammering over his words a little. It was making him nervous, watching Honeykit like this. He hated it. He hated seeing her so...upset. So lifeless, as though everything had been taken from her. Little did he know that that was true, he couldn't have known that her Mother was dead. He was hoping he wasn't saying something wrong, he was hoping that Honeykit wasn't hurt or that she didn't want to see him because of something that he had done. As far as he knew, he hadn't done anything wrong...he hadn't said anything, he had saved her life for StarClan's sake! But maybe- maybe she had wanted to do it on her own. Maybe he shouldn't have been so protective. "If I did something, I'm really, really sorry..." He mewed, his blue hues flashing with apology as he spoke. He was truly sorry, although he had no idea what he could have done to upset the other kit. Honeykit was his best friend, and he hated to see her like this so much. He would give anything to have the happy, smiling Honeykit that he knew back, rather than her being so...dejected. Sad. Upset. He wasn't quite sure how to describe her at this moment, but he knew that whatever it was, it certainly wasn't a good thing. The young tom's blue hues remained fixed on her, as though he thought just by looking at her he could fix whatever the problem might be.
When she saw Ashenkit make his way over to her she wanted to spring up and bound away, but her legs were weighed down. She felt so low. "I'm fine." She flinched away from him but longed for the warmth of his prey pelt. Her blue eyes pleaded 'help me' but the growl sounding in her throat told him to back off. She wanted to yowl 'Please don't go!' but her snarl spoke otherwise. "It's not always about you, Ashenkit." Honeykit spat bitterly. She never in a million moons really meant these words, but the dark, miserable feeling made her act out. Why can't I have her back? Please see Ashenkit, I don't mean to be rude... Please help me! "I'm not as useless as you think." Her fur bristled with indignation and she turned her gaze away from his. Stop saying that! He's only trying to help, he doesn't know the full story! Honeykit's heart sank. Was she not in control of her feelings or actions anymore? It was as if every bad feeling, every gloomy thought, every time she lossed was coming back to her. She fell silent and turned her blank stare on him. Don't go... Suddenly her eyes started to... Water? No don't cry! Tears fell off her cheeks, she really did seem to be all over the place.

lone
November 25th, 2016, 02:09 PM
When she saw Ashenkit make his way over to her she wanted to spring up and bound away, but her legs were weighed down. She felt so low. "I'm fine." She flinched away from him but longed for the warmth of his prey pelt. Her blue eyes pleaded 'help me' but the growl sounding in her throat told him to back off. She wanted to yowl 'Please don't go!' but her snarl spoke otherwise. "It's not always about you, Ashenkit." Honeykit spat bitterly. She never in a million moons really meant these words, but the dark, miserable feeling made her act out. Why can't I have her back? Please see Ashenkit, I don't mean to be rude... Please help me! "I'm not as useless as you think." Her fur bristled with indignation and she turned her gaze away from his. Stop saying that! He's only trying to help, he doesn't know the full story! Honeykit's heart sank. Was she not in control of her feelings or actions anymore? It was as if every bad feeling, every gloomy thought, every time she lossed was coming back to her. She fell silent and turned her blank stare on him. Don't go... Suddenly her eyes started to... Water? No don't cry! Tears fell off her cheeks, she really did seem to be all over the place.
Ashenkit flinched back as though she had clawed him. His blue hues widened in surprise and he looked puzzled, as though he weren't quite sure what she wanted. She sounded as though she hated him, like she wished he would just leave, but her expression said otherwise. "Honeykit...it's okay...I'm here for you, you know that, right?" He asked, making his voice as gentle as possible. It wasn't hard; he was a gentle tom by nature, and seeing his best friend so angry only made him want to help her more. "What? Honeyk- what? Useless, what do you mean, useless?" He mewed, looking at her. So this was what was bothering her. How could she feel useless? How was that possible? "I don't think you're useless! How have I ever made you think that you're useless?" He asked, his blue hues beginning to burn with frustration. How could Honeykit think that? His chest hurt, as though Honeykit had somehow clawed his heart. He felt as though he couldn't breathe as he looked at his friend. And now she was crying...what do I do? I don't want to embarrass her! And I don't want to make her feel worse! No, no, please don't cry...don't cry...please...he thought desperately, approaching her cautiously. Gently, as though he weren't sure whether he should or not, he settled down beside her again, curling his black and grey tail around her and pressing himself against her, hoping that the physical contact was helping her to feel better in some way.

ConfusedCas
November 25th, 2016, 02:31 PM
(I luv this rp XD)

"I-I'm fine!" She huffed, wiping the tears from her cheeks with a paw. "You saw me during the evacuation, I couldn't stand on my own paws! I always seem to need someone's help..." All the hostility melted away from her. Thank Starclan... I'm back in control... "I couldn't save Russetbrook." Her mew became weak and tired, after the flood of emotion it left her drowsy, dizzy, sick to her stomach. Ashenkit saw a whole new side to her, a side she wanted to remain hidden but it was too late. She wanted to go back to the shadows and hide forever. Her ambitions to become a warrior like her sister faded like they had never been there in the first place. Honeykit pushed herself close to his side, their fur melding ginger and grey. "Please forgive me, I didn't mean to snap at you... I just want to be stronger." Right now I'm just an over-emotional clumsy kit... Will I ever become a warrior? "Why do you feel obligated to help me? After I pushed you away like that...?" She asked meeting his gaze with round blue eyes.

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Quiet stream limps,into camp "it's been a while." He coughs a little bit but then stops. He looks for ember splash or any friends he starts to frown when he sees no one.

lone
November 25th, 2016, 02:53 PM
(I luv this rp XD)

"I-I'm fine!" She huffed, wiping the tears from her cheeks with a paw. "You saw me during the evacuation, I couldn't stand on my own paws! I always seem to need someone's help..." All the hostility melted away from her. Thank Starclan... I'm back in control... "I couldn't save Russetbrook." Her mew became weak and tired, after the flood of emotion it left her drowsy, dizzy, sick to her stomach. Ashenkit saw a whole new side to her, a side she wanted to remain hidden but it was too late. She wanted to go back to the shadows and hide forever. Her ambitions to become a warrior like her sister faded like they had never been there in the first place. Honeykit pushed herself close to his side, their fur melding ginger and grey. "Please forgive me, I didn't mean to snap at you... I just want to be stronger." Right now I'm just an over-emotional clumsy kit... Will I ever become a warrior? "Why do you feel obligated to help me? After I pushed you away like that...?" She asked meeting his gaze with round blue eyes.

Ashenkit looked surprised and then his blue hues became determined. He couldn't believe what he was hearing his friend say. "That's not true! Honeykit, both you and I know that it was chaotic and crowded there, it could have been anyone who tripped and I'm sure other cats did! And besides, you don't always need someone else's help- I thought you might need help, but you probably would have done fine on your own! You're a strong kit, Honeykit...you've just got to be firmer with yourself. Don't let yourself believe that, not even for a minute, because it's a lie. Okay?" Ashenkit mewed, and then he stopped. Russetbrook. Her mother? Her mother...oh no...no. He thought, suddenly feeling as dizzy as Honeykit was at that moment. "Y-your...your Mother? Oh Honeykit...oh no...I'm so sorry..." He mewed, unable to think of anything else to say. And truth be told, there wasn't really anything else to say. Ashenkit kept his tail wrapped tightly around her, wishing that he could keep her away from the world as it was. It seemed Honeykit had learned how unfair and cold the world could be at a young age- and Ashenkit hated it. "It's fine, don't worry about it. But you are strong, Honeykit...I hope you realize that." Ashenkit mewed, wondering whether she knew it or not. He felt a sudden twinge of surprise at her question and he looked at her. "Because you're my best friend! I have to help you, what kind of a friend would I be if I didn't?" Ashenkit asked, truly surprised that she was wondering about that. "Didn't you know?" He asked, a little taken aback that she hadn't known this before.
(xD me tooo...they are adorable, seriously!!!)

ConfusedCas
November 25th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Ashenkit looked surprised and then his blue hues became determined. He couldn't believe what he was hearing his friend say. "That's not true! Honeykit, both you and I know that it was chaotic and crowded there, it could have been anyone who tripped and I'm sure other cats did! And besides, you don't always need someone else's help- I thought you might need help, but you probably would have done fine on your own! You're a strong kit, Honeykit...you've just got to be firmer with yourself. Don't let yourself believe that, not even for a minute, because it's a lie. Okay?" Ashenkit mewed, and then he stopped. Russetbrook. Her mother? Her mother...oh no...no. He thought, suddenly feeling as dizzy as Honeykit was at that moment. "Y-your...your Mother? Oh Honeykit...oh no...I'm so sorry..." He mewed, unable to think of anything else to say. And truth be told, there wasn't really anything else to say. Ashenkit kept his tail wrapped tightly around her, wishing that he could keep her away from the world as it was. It seemed Honeykit had learned how unfair and cold the world could be at a young age- and Ashenkit hated it. "It's fine, don't worry about it. But you are strong, Honeykit...I hope you realize that." Ashenkit mewed, wondering whether she knew it or not. He felt a sudden twinge of surprise at her question and he looked at her. "Because you're my best friend! I have to help you, what kind of a friend would I be if I didn't?" Ashenkit asked, truly surprised that she was wondering about that. "Didn't you know?" He asked, a little taken aback that she hadn't known this before.
(xD me tooo...they are adorable, seriously!!!)

Honeykit remained silent the whole time, staring at her paws. All the gloominess started to ebb away at each word Ashenkit spoke. Her heart felt as warm as her fur that pressed close to his. She was caught by surprise when he said it. Best friend. So it really is true! He's my best friend... She pushed her muzzle to his cheek, "Oh thank you Ashenkit! I didn't think it was true, I thought you just felt obligated because I'm clumsy, but no, we really are best friends!" A purr louder then she had every managed to create rumbled in her throat. "It was the toughest most painful thing when my father told me about Russetbrook." She explained quietly, "I felt so alone, but thank you for being there for me."
(shorter post, going to le movies ill be back soon)

Hexict
November 25th, 2016, 03:26 PM
fenic!

The dark tom looked around at his clan-mates, taking in their state that the fire had left them. Northpaw's tail flicked in irritation. He knew that many of theme would be hurt, and he to see his others like this - hurt and scared. But everything was actually calming down which was a good sign. He fattened his ears as the rain poured down on him, making his already charcoal coat look almost black. He was glad that the fire had stopped and everything, but he still searched in fear for his friends. Where's Zerosight? Where's Crescent? What if they got hurt... or worse? These thoughts scared him some more. North didn't want his Mentor or kithood friend to have been kill in the fire. No! He shook his head to rid the thought. They're both smart and capable, they'll be fine, he sighed and looked towards the ground under his paws. As he stood there alone, he realized that for the first time since he met Crescent and became Zero's apprentice, he actually felt... alone.

lone
November 25th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Honeykit remained silent the whole time, staring at her paws. All the gloominess started to ebb away at each word Ashenkit spoke. Her heart felt as warm as her fur that pressed close to his. She was caught by surprise when he said it. Best friend. So it really is true! He's my best friend... She pushed her muzzle to his cheek, "Oh thank you Ashenkit! I didn't think it was true, I thought you just felt obligated because I'm clumsy, but no, we really are best friends!" A purr louder then she had every managed to create rumbled in her throat. "It was the toughest most painful thing when my father told me about Russetbrook." She explained quietly, "I felt so alone, but thank you for being there for me."

(shorter post, going to le movies ill be back soon)
Ashenkit looked surprised and pleased at the sudden contact. "Of course not! You aren't clumsy at all! I'm so sorry, I thought you knew we were best friends!" Ashenkit purred, his expression brightening until it was almost impossibly happy. "Yeah...I can imagine...I'm sorry that had to happen to you, and you didn't deserve it, not one little bit of it," Ashenkit mewed, looking sad and upset at the loss his friend had suffered. He couldn't understand why StarClan would take her...would allow this to happen to Honeykit so early in life. She was only four moons old! And already she was having to suffer the consequences that no cat should ever have to, but that every cat did. "Of course. There's no way I couldn't have been there for you, it's what best friends do," Ashenkit grinned, and rolled over onto his back suddenly, grinning up at Honeykit with a cheeky expression. "So then, onto a much happier subject...wanna play?" He asked, his tail twitching lightly as he did so. He realized afterwards that that might have been the wrong thing to say...but then again, maybe not.

Stormpelt
November 25th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Timberkit lied down in the moss bed as she watched the kit's talking about the high rock. For some reason she did not care and curled herself into a ball. SHe actually forgot how many moons she was but tried not to think much about it.

CherryIce
November 25th, 2016, 04:25 PM
@MaskedBandits
Cherrypaw marched into the clearing, then looked back at her siblings, then looked around.
The fire seemed to really have affected everyone, as they all looked tired and most had soot on their fur.

HwangHarin
November 25th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Icefang laid in the corner of camp, her back legs still hurting, Twilightkit and Pondkit huddled on the other side of Icefang asleep, Fireclaw came over and laid by them

MaskedBandits
November 25th, 2016, 04:38 PM
@MaskedBandits
Cherrypaw marched into the clearing, then looked back at her siblings, then looked around.
The fire seemed to really have affected everyone, as they all looked tired and most had soot on their fur.

Lightpaw followed her sister in, eyes wide as she took in the damage. "Whoa," She murmured, unsure what else to say. Lots of cats seemed dirty, exhausted, and scared, and the young she-cat didn't know what to do. Is it possible to help all of them?

Burstpaw walked into camp, training behind his sisters. He was still very shaken up from the fire, and his legs were still shaking from fright. Its ok. It's all over now. All the cats in the clearing made him even more scared. "That's so many," He said, eyes also wide. How can the Clan recover from this?!

Starfall
November 25th, 2016, 04:57 PM
AshtonTheRavenclaw
Gorseleap padded out of the warriors den and looked around, walking slowly to the gorse tunnel. 'I'm not staying in this clan much longer, just a little further and i'll be home free and i'll go support singenight,sorrelskip and gorsefeather in windclan.' He thought excitedly to himself as his green eyes gleemed with joy and menace as he got closer to the tunnel.

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Sky sat down again, watching the Clan cats at they slowly gathered in the clearing.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 25th, 2016, 07:48 PM
AshtonTheRavenclaw
Gorseleap padded out of the warriors den and looked around, walking slowly to the gorse tunnel. 'I'm not staying in this clan much longer, just a little further and i'll be home free and i'll go support singenight,sorrelskip and gorsefeather in windclan.' He thought excitedly to himself as his green eyes gleemed with joy and menace as he got closer to the tunnel.

Bramblekit came back from the dirtplace and spotted Gorseleap. He quietly ran over to Gorseleap. "Where are you going?" He asked Gorseleap quietly.

Starfall
November 25th, 2016, 08:59 PM
AshtonTheRavenclaw
Gorseleap slightly jumped when he heard a voice behind him, the tom turned his head and gave the kit a small smile and leaned down "shh,keep your voice down." He whispered, his eyes gleamed with glee and he looked at the kit "I'm going to windclan, I'm leaving Thunderclan." He stated simply so that the kit would understand "I'm sure they'll find a good mentor for you here." He tried to reason and he flicked his tail and began to pad to the gorse tunnel.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 25th, 2016, 09:28 PM
AshtonTheRavenclaw
Gorseleap slightly jumped when he heard a voice behind him, the tom turned his head and gave the kit a small smile and leaned down "shh,keep your voice down." He whispered, his eyes gleamed with glee and he looked at the kit "I'm going to windclan, I'm leaving Thunderclan." He stated simply so that the kit would understand "I'm sure they'll find a good mentor for you here." He tried to reason and he flicked his tail and began to pad to the gorse tunnel.

"Wait!" Bramblekit hissed quietly. "Let me come with you." He whispered to Gorseleap, not wanting to stay in Thunderclan anymore because of his sister. "I'm almost an apprentice." He added.

monfang
November 25th, 2016, 09:29 PM
( Random Melody !!!)
The tom scanned the clearing of the new camp. The low amount of cats that were there compared to before the fire brought some tears to his eyes, but he quickly blinked them away. Looking around, he searched for the familiar honey-orange pelt. Wounds lined his pet, and a long gash lined is left eye. He looked and looked, and finally called, "Honeypaw?!"

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 25th, 2016, 09:37 PM
ShadowDawn crept into the clearing hoping she wasn't spotted.
"Please just let me get a mouse and go!" she thought

Sleet
November 25th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Fennelstrike's mind was swirling trying to figure out who she would kill first to get back at until Ratsting's meow brought her out of her thoughts and she looked at him steadily, narrowing her eyes. Was he trying to toy with her? After looking at ThunderClan new leader and deciding, she gave a nod. "I would have assumed you would have given it to someone else." Fennelstrike was thinking of Echofrost, the pretty tabby Ratnight sometimes hung out with. "Ratnight, I would be honored to." She dipped her head. "You have my back until I die. No doubt, your leader skills will be able to bring this clan into a new age, or era." Fennelstrike brought her head up and lifted her chin. This was an excellent choice that fate had brought them. The meek little mice would soon be bowing down before Ratnight, praising him.

Ratnight gave a satisfied nod. "I'm thrilled you accept the position." He purred complacently. "Together, I'm sure we can make ThunderClan greater then ever." He smiled for the first time at the bold warrior. Ratnight truly believed that. He could tell that they would work well together. He now turned to Moonfeather who had approached them, and all the other cats who were scrutinizing him. "Where's Ashstar, you ask?" He meowed loud enough for the rest of the clearing to hear. In answer, he made his way confidently to the Highpeak.

Sleet
November 25th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Ratnight leaped confidently up onto the Highpeak, and padded silently to the edge. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join under the Highpeak for a meeting!" He yowled the ancient words. His eyes swept the clearing as cats began gathering. His words rang over the clearing, and he felt a sudden sweeping sensation of power. This was what he had wanted since he was a new apprentice. He had worked so hard in training to become the best warrior he could, with this image in his mind. And now he was here, standing on the Highpeak, ThunderClan, now his Clan, milling about below him. They all seemed so small from up here. "Now," he began. "please don't be alarmed by me standing here. I will explain everything." He paused, flicking his thin tail. In the recent tragedy that was the fire, our beloved leader unfortunately stumbled into the flames." He paused again, letting all cats get in their gasps of horror and shock before continuing. "With his last breath, he appointed me as your new leader." Ratnight stood taller, looking down at his Clan with pride. "Now it has come to my attention over the last few moons, that Ashstar may have been starting to be softer on you all; and not payed enough attention to your training and this Clan's strength altogether." Another pause, slightly longer, and Ratnight contemplated what exactly to say. "My ambition is to bring all that back. It's time for a change in this Clan." He flicked his tail to beckon Fennelstike forward. "But of course, I could not do this on my own. Please welcome Fennelstrike, as your new deputy." He purred. The leader halted there, to let cats voice their opinions about the situations of their former leader, their new leader, their new deputy, and the change that he would elaborate on in a moment. He let out a deep breath, and put the spotlight on them for a bit, genuinely wanting to hear the voice of his Clan.

Ivy
November 25th, 2016, 11:34 PM
Fennelstrike dutifully followed her leader and stopped at the base of the Highpeak, ready to listen to announcement that he would replace Ashstar as leader of ThunderClan. She drew in a slightly shaky breath. To be honest, she was a little nervous about the young tom's declaration. She doubted the clan would revolt, but then she could always be wrong. Even if they did accept Ratnight, they would always have to 'exterminate' the clan's pests. Those cats could be easily taken care of, no doubt. She gave a little grin, her lip curling to reveal a neat set of sharp teeth.

Rockstar
November 25th, 2016, 11:34 PM
Iceclaw

Dawnfrost, with the help of Iceclaw, Stoneheart, Redclaw and Skyleap, had gotten the kits to the new territory.

She overheard Ratnight's voice as she attempted to settle down her kits.

November 25th, 2016, 11:35 PM
Iceclaw

Dawnfrost, with the help of Iceclaw, Stoneheart, Redclaw and Skyleap, had gotten the kits to the new territory.

She overheard Ratnight's voice as she attempted to settle down her kits.
Iceclaw put down icekit who went to dawnfrost and curled up against her cherrykit did the same

HwangHarin
November 25th, 2016, 11:38 PM
Icefang coughed, and her pelt flinched, her back legs still burned

Rockstar
November 25th, 2016, 11:39 PM
Iceclaw put down icekit who went to dawnfrost and curled up against her cherrykit did the same

Dawnfrost wrapped her tail around Icekit and Cherrykit.

Greykit and Lightningkit sat with their father.

November 25th, 2016, 11:43 PM
Dawnfrost wrapped her tail around Icekit and Cherrykit.

Greykit and Lightningkit sat with their father.
Icekit purred as she drifted into sleep cherrykit already asleep and curled around her smaller sister iceclaw and his brothers all yawned in unison then looked at each other and laughed at their timing

Rockstar
November 25th, 2016, 11:49 PM
Icekit purred as she drifted into sleep cherrykit already asleep and curled around her smaller sister iceclaw and his brothers all yawned in unison then looked at each other and laughed at their timing

Dawnfrost purred in amusement at them. Lightningkit had already fallen asleep at her father's paws, while Greykit was still trying to stay awake.

November 25th, 2016, 11:51 PM
Dawnfrost purred in amusement at them. Lightningkit had already fallen asleep at her father's paws, while Greykit was still trying to stay awake.
Iceclaw pulled greykit next to his sister "go to sleep" he said licking his head

Rockstar
November 25th, 2016, 11:54 PM
Iceclaw pulled greykit next to his sister "go to sleep" he said licking his head

Greykit growled softly as his father licked him. "But I'm not... sleepy," he argued, pausing to let out a yawn.

November 25th, 2016, 11:55 PM
Greykit growled softly as his father licked him. "But I'm not... sleepy," he argued, pausing to let out a yawn.
Iceclaw purred "dont argue with me i can clearly see your basically asleep on your paws" iceclaw said with amusement

Rockstar
November 26th, 2016, 12:02 AM
Iceclaw purred "dont argue with me i can clearly see your basically asleep on your paws" iceclaw said with amusement

Greykit grumbled and his head dipped as he nearly fell asleep again. He laid down next to his sister and fell asleep right away.

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 02:54 AM
Ashenkit looked surprised and pleased at the sudden contact. "Of course not! You aren't clumsy at all! I'm so sorry, I thought you knew we were best friends!" Ashenkit purred, his expression brightening until it was almost impossibly happy. "Yeah...I can imagine...I'm sorry that had to happen to you, and you didn't deserve it, not one little bit of it," Ashenkit mewed, looking sad and upset at the loss his friend had suffered. He couldn't understand why StarClan would take her...would allow this to happen to Honeykit so early in life. She was only four moons old! And already she was having to suffer the consequences that no cat should ever have to, but that every cat did. "Of course. There's no way I couldn't have been there for you, it's what best friends do," Ashenkit grinned, and rolled over onto his back suddenly, grinning up at Honeykit with a cheeky expression. "So then, onto a much happier subject...wanna play?" He asked, his tail twitching lightly as he did so. He realized afterwards that that might have been the wrong thing to say...but then again, maybe not.
Even though Honeykit didn't fully believe him about her clumsiness she truly felt on the same level as him. "Thanks Ashenkit." She purred, eyes sparkling with affection. Her tail shot straight in the air when he rolled onto his back. "Sure! Get prepared to be beaten!" While she had the chance the small kit lunged forward and bowled into the larger grey kit, batting wildly at his stomach with her back paws.

(Short post, sorry! Are AshenxHoney going to be apprenticed at the same time? Also I think RainxHeart should have their ceremonies soon)

Ivy
November 26th, 2016, 08:46 AM
Fennelstrike straightened her posture as Ratnight called the clan to gather. She had an emotionlesss gaze as the clan sat around the Highpeak, but inside she was laughing and smirking at the innocent cats. When she was introduced, at Ratnight's beckon, she stood up, walking forward with a proud smile before it morphed into he previous expression. As Ratnight paused, she knew there were gonna be some praises, but also yells of anger. Her gaze swept over the crowd, trying to figure who would be most likely to benefit and support Ratnight in his reign. Definitely the strong, broad warriors who shouted their support to him would be more than likely to help. As for the major pests? She would let Ratnight assert his authority and only help if she was called upon.

Rockstar
November 26th, 2016, 08:49 AM
Dawnfrost sat quietly and listened to the announcement of the new leader, Ratnight. It was a tragedy to hear Ashstar perish in such a terrible way, but... something seemed off. She couldn't put her paw on it, but something was strange about all this.

However, she kept quiet about it--not for her own safety, but her kits'. Something about this new deputy unnerved her. Like she'd strike at any potential threat of rebellion against this new leader.

She couldn't risk that. So she kept silent and merely accepted the change.

Hexict
November 26th, 2016, 08:58 AM
Northpaw was shocked by both the news of Ashstar's death and how quickly Ratnight had chosen a new deputy. He let the news sink in, watched as he was told that the only leader he knew sink tumbled into the fire. How many lives did he gave left? Did he lose them all to the flames? He didn't want to believe this news, and turned his amber gaze away. Why isn't our new leader morning Ashstar? The medicine cat apprentice's appalled thoughts turned thought so suspicious ones. But he didn't say anything, planning on speaking to Zerosight about his own feelings on the matter. Ratnight seemed unaffected by Ashstar's demise, having chosen a deputy so soon. Though Northpaw shook his head. Don't over analyze this, he's just trying to get the clan back on it's paws after the recent tragedy of the fire that had destroyed some of the heir territory. Yet the young tom wasn't able to kill 8 ffed all his suspicious thoughts on the matter.

seasalt
November 26th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Leafkit blinked up at the new leader,his naive leaf green eyes sparkling in thought,confusion then twinkling in the depths.He was very confused."Don't leader's have nine lives?"The kit asked,lifting his confused maw to look at Ratnight."Am I wrong?"He asked,once more.

Gusty
November 26th, 2016, 11:07 AM
Sprucepaw shook out her brown fur and stared up at Ratnight: her new hero. A leader! Why, that was rather unexpected, but exciting nonetheless. The warrior apprentice turned her gaze up towards Fennelstrike too; she seemed quite... different. The apprentice wasn't sure if she were to be a good deputy, but if Ratnight appointed her, she must be a good one.

Her green orbs narrowed as Leafkit shouted up something towards the new incoming leaders. He was only a kit; how disrespectful! Spruce had the urge to say that leaders do have nine lives, and that leaders could also lose their nine lives for their clan.

But alas, Leafkt was only a kit, and the question was directed towards Ratnight, not her. So Sprucepaw ignored the question and focused her gaze somewhere else.

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Nightpaw looked up when he heard ratnight announcement and nudged his brother"clan meeting, come on." He said Andy the two go at up Andy began to pad twords highrock. Daypaw gasped when he heard what happened to ashstar, 'something about him dosent feel....right, I don't like him' the blonde tom thought as he scooted closer to his brother, his fur rising. Nightpaw looked over at daypaw and noticed his distress "it's fine he'll be a great leader." He reassured 'I don't like him either, but I gotta support him, or daypaw will get hurt. I just gotta keep my chin down and it'll be all right.' he thought grimly to himself as he looked at ratnight , his silver eyes wavered with untold emotions.

Random Melody
November 26th, 2016, 12:05 PM
( Random Melody !!!)
The tom scanned the clearing of the new camp. The low amount of cats that were there compared to before the fire brought some tears to his eyes, but he quickly blinked them away. Looking around, he searched for the familiar honey-orange pelt. Wounds lined his pet, and a long gash lined is left eye. He looked and looked, and finally called, "Honeypaw?!"

(Eyyyy x3)
Honeypaw was laying beside a bramble bush, head on her paws and eyes squeezed shut. Her ears flicked up as she heard Lionpaw's voice, and her head shot up, eyes snapping open. "Lionpaw?" She whispered.

Rockstar
November 26th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Dawnfrost took a look around the clearing, and noted the unsure looks on the faces of the apprentices and kits gathered to hear the announcement.

Today's kits are getting wiser, it seems. Even they can tell something isn't right.

Zero
November 26th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Hexict
Zerosight sat next to his herb storage, sorting herbs as he listened in on the announcement from the highrock. His heart ached as he thought about Ashstar, having known the leader for basically his whole career as a medicine cat. He sighed and continued his job. On one side of him was a large pile of wilted and burnt herbs that he'd have to throw away, and on the other side was a smaller pile of herbs he'd still be able to use. His ears were flattened to the top of his head. He was so worried. Worried about his clan now that Ashstar was gone, worried about what this new leader would bring, worried that this was the beginning of what StarClan had warned them of, worried about finding enough new herbs before leaf-bare, and worried his apprentice hadn't made it out of the fire. The medicine cat had been so busy with all of the patients after the fire, and now with sorting these herbs so that he knew what they'd need, that he hadn't had enough time to throughly search for Northpaw. He was terrified for and about his apprentice. He loved the younger tom, and didn't want to loose him.

SuspiciousMindz
November 26th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Lonestar23
Hiddenpaw was just exiting what was left of the apprentices den, allowing his slight limp to show as he left. His left back paw was burnt, the pads we're still sore from the heat, but his amber hues were brighter than they were during the evacuation. Other than his minor injury and slight wheezing every now and then, the apprentice looked well. His pelt was almost glossy again and he looked very composed. As he entered the center of the clearing, a familiar scent drifted into his nose. The she cat during the fire. Hiddenpaw wasn't able to thank her for helping him and understood that now was the time to do so. He'd give anything to thank for, she did give him strength to keep going when he thought he couldn't anymore.
Following the scent carefully he spotted a mass of fur that was stretched out in an awkward position. Was it really her? Had to be. The scent was coming from her. Slowly, he padded up to the she cat, studying her almost statue like composure before he broke the silence about a tail length away. "H-Hello?" he spoke cautiously.

Echokit had already spotted Dragonkit laying the clearing. With the thoughts of fire behind her, she approached from behind, using the stalking skills she's been trying to master already. She inched closer and closer until the damage of the smoke took it's toll and she let out a few coughs. Now frustration prickles through her pelt, she would've had him if it weren't for the coughing. Echokit suddenly took a new strategy and leapt up from her crouched poation, launching herself across the clearing at the ebony Tom. "Hi!" she mused, landing squarely on his small tail instead of his back. Hoping she still scared him, she took a small leap back just in case he swiped at her. "I coughed, but did I get you?" she asked with an amused tone. It was hard to believe she was a panicked, soot covered kit just a few days before. Her mindset seemed to swing into a positive attitude I'm attempt to make up for the crisis that occurred.