PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

panchiko
February 2nd, 2019, 10:19 AM
the female woke up drowsily from her successful rest. quickly, she stretched her backlegs, then forelegs; she blinked a few times rapidly to clear the blurriness of sleep from her eyes. simplefeather walked around the warriors' den, taking note of the cats sleeping in their nests. looking for any familiar faces, she spotted that she saw none, so she trotted up to a random nest. a resting cat lay in it, and simplefeather prodded her with a paw. the female felt somewhat guilty waking another cat from their sleep since she'd had a good nap, but simplefeather wanted to socialize and this unlucky cat was the one she was going to chat with. her ear twitched hesitantly, and she gave the warrior another prod.
Silverkit~

~Silverkit~
February 2nd, 2019, 10:23 AM
the female woke up drowsily from her successful rest. quickly, she stretched her backlegs, then forelegs; she blinked a few times rapidly to clear the blurriness of sleep from her eyes. simplefeather walked around the warriors' den, taking note of the cats sleeping in their nests. looking for any familiar faces, she spotted that she saw none, so she trotted up to a random nest. a resting cat lay in it, and simplefeather prodded her with a paw. the female felt somewhat guilty waking another cat from their sleep since she'd had a good nap, but simplefeather wanted to socialize and this unlucky cat was the one she was going to chat with. her ear twitched hesitantly, and she gave the warrior another prod.
Silverkit~
Hmm?" Sweet breeze woke up trying to get the tiredness out of her. She got up and stretched. When she got the blurriness out of her eyes she looked up at Simplefeather. "Oh hi! Do you need something?" She asked friendly.
Hopekitt

panchiko
February 2nd, 2019, 10:27 AM
Hmm?" Sweet breeze woke up trying to get the tiredness out of her. She got up and stretched. When she got the blurriness out of her eyes she looked up at Simplefeather. "Oh hi! Do you need something?" She asked friendly.
Hopekitt

glad that the female was okay with waking up, simplefeather continued. "no, i just thought you'd be a good cat to chat with today," she responded, giving the warrior a lighthearted smile. "my name's simplefeather, and yours?" she inquired, tilting her head quirkily as she asked the question. simplefeather's tail flapped around subconsciously, sweeping the dust off of the earthy ground. when simplefeather realized, she didn't give it much thought, as this happened often; her letting her tail run wild. figuring it would be polite to do so, simplefeather opened her mouth to apologize. "sorry for waking you up from your slumber, by the way," she said apologetically.

~Silverkit~
February 2nd, 2019, 10:36 AM
glad that the female was okay with waking up, simplefeather continued. "no, i just thought you'd be a good cat to chat with today," she responded, giving the warrior a lighthearted smile. "my name's simplefeather, and yours?" she inquired, tilting her head quirkily as she asked the question. simplefeather's tail flapped around subconsciously, sweeping the dust off of the earthy ground. when simplefeather realized, she didn't give it much thought, as this happened often; her letting her tail run wild. figuring it would be polite to do so, simplefeather opened her mouth to apologize. "sorry for waking you up from your slumber, by the way," she said apologetically.
My name's Sweetbreeze. And it's fine I should've gotten up sooner anyways." Sweetbreeze said cheerfully. "We should get out of here before we wake anybody else" she said and walked out of the warriors den.

panchiko
February 2nd, 2019, 10:38 AM
My name's Sweetbreeze. And it's fine I should've gotten up sooner anyways." Sweetbreeze said cheerfully. "We should get out of here before we wake anybody else" she said and walked out of the warriors den.
simplefeather nodded for a few seconds, then walked out of the warriors' den as she followed sweetbreeze. only then did she realize her paws were itching to do some excersize, but the female knew it would be rude to leave sweetbreeze and go hunting after simplefeather had woken her up from her catnap. "sweetbreeze," she muttered to herself. "i like that name."

~Silverkit~
February 2nd, 2019, 11:00 AM
simplefeather nodded for a few seconds, then walked out of the warriors' den as she followed sweetbreeze. only then did she realize her paws were itching to do some excersize, but the female knew it would be rude to leave sweetbreeze and go hunting after simplefeather had woken her up from her catnap. "sweetbreeze," she muttered to herself. "i like that name."
Sweetbreeze got a mouse from the fresh kill pile and ate it quickly. "Do u want to go hunting after I eat or after u eat?" She asked. She cleaned herself real quickly so she didn't look like a monster, as the apprentices said.

panchiko
February 2nd, 2019, 11:05 AM
silverkit~

simplefeather nodded, wondering if sweetbreeze had the power to read her mind. "i'm not too hungry as of now, but i would like to go hunting, if that's okay," she responded, watching sweetbreeze clean herself up. it was beyond her why most of her clanmates cared about their image so much as to waste time making them appear respectable. simplefeather would've much rather spent time hunting than grooming her fur. she shook her head in an attempt to clear her mind, waiting for her companion to finish her meal.

~Silverkit~
February 2nd, 2019, 11:34 AM
silverkit~

simplefeather nodded, wondering if sweetbreeze had the power to read her mind. "i'm not too hungry as of now, but i would like to go hunting, if that's okay," she responded, watching sweetbreeze clean herself up. it was beyond her why most of her clanmates cared about their image so much as to waste time making them appear respectable. simplefeather would've much rather spent time hunting than grooming her fur. she shook her head in an attempt to clear her mind, waiting for her companion to finish her meal.
Sweetbreeze finished her food. "Ok. Let's go!" She said. She let the way out of camp

panchiko
February 2nd, 2019, 06:34 PM
Sweetbreeze finished her food. "Ok. Let's go!" She said. She let the way out of camp
simplefeather displayed a confused expression, but nonetheless followed sweetbreeze obediently. the warrior narrowly avoided stepping on a yellow leaf; she severely disliked those things. continuing her pace casually, the female crunched a dark red leaf and a pointy end hit the bottom of her paw. simplefeather bit back a small yowch, keeping herself quiet with all of the self-control she could muster. Silverkit~

RedHead
February 3rd, 2019, 10:07 PM
Tallmarsh frowned at the injuries before her. She'd treated infection before, but this... Every single wound was large and infected. This she-cat would probably be absolutely covered in cobwebs by the time Tallmarsh was finished with her. At her second nickname, the medicine cat tried to hide the smile that pushed its way onto her face for a moment, but her eyes betrayed her. She definitely preferred this name to Stripey--she thought it was kinda cute--but she was supposed to be serious. She had other patients to treat, so she didn't have time to goof around and make up nicknames. "I don't even look like a snowflake, though," she said as she grabbed a piece of damp moss. Without warning to medicine cat began to pat Cherrybubble's wounds somewhat-gently with the moss to clean them. This wasn't something she had been taught to do--she was just very adamant about keeping her workspace clean and organized. Padding away again, she got a mouthful of the first herbs--marigold--and began to chew thoughtfully. Making her way back to Cherrybubble, she paused her chewing after a moment to mumble back, "...Fine. I'll have to think about your nickname though. Maybe if you tell me something embarrassing about yourself?" Now she had a bit of a mischievous look in her eyes as she glanced up at the black and white she-cat.

A triumphant smile crossed Cherrybubble’s features as she caught a hint of a smile from Tallmarsh. She absolutely adored it when any cat found her, even the least bit, funny and witty. And the smile that had come across Tallmarsh’s face confirmed to her that the feline had found her funny. “So? I never said you looked like a snowflake! I mean, you don’t look like a ‘tall marsh’ either, yet here we are.” A wide grin lit up her face as her vivid green orbs shone with a teasing laughter. Something soft and gentle, an emotion not usually seen on Cherrybubble’s face. Most of the time her emotions were all sharp and pointed, just like herself, as she liked to say.
A small hiss of surprise and pain exited the warrior’s maw at the touch of the moss on her wounds. She wondered for a moment how a small piece of moss could hurt her more than her running and jumping around like a maniac. Adrenaline probably. She defintley wasn’t bursting with it right now, so she could feel every little sting of pain. And it didn’t help that she didn’t have much else to focus on. Besides picking fun at Tallmarsh. Which was kind of distracting... Only if she’d give me more to go off of.
As Tallmarsh made a suggestion, Cheerybubble’s eyes flew wide. “Embarrassing?! Hmm...” Now the playful look was back, as she matched stares with the medicine cat. “I don’t believe that word is in my vocabulary Snowflake. ‘Cherrybubble’ and ‘embarrassing’ don’t go in the same sentence.”

furrensic
February 4th, 2019, 07:34 PM
Tallbounce padded into the warrior's den. The tall molly walked over to the nest, sitting down. A smile forming on her narrow face as she got a bit lost in thought.

CheetahPelt

CheetahPelt
February 4th, 2019, 09:27 PM
Tallbounce padded into the warrior's den. The tall molly walked over to the nest, sitting down. A smile forming on her narrow face as she got a bit lost in thought.

CheetahPelt

Treenose yawned not quite openning his eyes before catching a whiff 9f Tallbounce's familiar scent. He wiggled his tail from where he was buried under a heaping pile of moss, only his glittering amber eyes and wiggling tail tip showing from out of the pile. He wiggled his tail tip and ears, trying to catch the molly's attention, from under his pile when he thought he got her attention, he winked at his friend with a large smirk.

furrensic
February 4th, 2019, 09:40 PM
Treenose yawned not quite openning his eyes before catching a whiff 9f Tallbounce's familiar scent. He wiggled his tail from where he was buried under a heaping pile of moss, only his glittering amber eyes and wiggling tail tip showing from out of the pile. He wiggled his tail tip and ears, trying to catch the molly's attention, from under his pile when he thought he got her attention, he winked at his friend with a large smirk.
Tallbounce looked over at the tom, bounding over with a smile. A laugh came from her as she saw him wink with a smirk. "Heya Treenose!" She greeted.

Brilliance
February 4th, 2019, 11:51 PM
Everglare breathed in the scent of the nursery, the sweet milky scent. It was less than a moon ago that she had been in the nursery caring for her own bundles of joy. She closed her eyes and could remember the five balls of fluff curled up against her side, but when she opened her eyes, they were gone. Goosepaw had gone to ShadowClan, left to become medicine cat apprentice of a different clan. The stars may have said so, but Everglare didn't have to agree with the stars. They should give advice, and not tell all the living cats how to live their lives. She sighed, her other kits had become apprentices, and though she could see them every day, it still felt like they had all left with Goosepaw.

The muddy colored molly was surprised to see Passionstar enter the nursery with a mouse in his mouth. She padded over to him, a eyebrow raised in confusion. "You do realize I sleep in the warriors den now?" she teased, sitting down in front of the tom. She didn't know how he had guessed she would be in the nursery, but she didn't mind. The tom was just what Everglare needed to take her mind of the kits.

Passionstar would admit that he missed seeing Everglare nurse those little fluffballs. Kits were so cute when they were at a tender age and they were extremely fun to play with. So, knowing they were older and apprentices now, it was good to see, yet it just made Passionstar realize how time moved so fast. One moment, they were curious about the world around them, and now they were experiencing all that the world offered. As he approached the familiar she cat, Passionstar smiled behind the ball of fur that was in his mouth. He purred heavily as she began to speak, and he set the mouse down in front of her. ''Oh, you do? I didn't even notice, my bad.'' The tom teased back. He knew Everglare was sleeping in the warrior's den now, but he kinda figured that every mother would come back to the nursery in less than a month to reflect on memories when her kits were nursing from her. ''I got you this. It's fresh. I just brought it back.'' The tom puffed out his chest. He didn't pick this up from the fresh kill pile. Instead, he had hunted this himself, so that was kinda a pretty big deal to him.

''Are you still thinking about her?'' Passionstar settled down in front of the she cat, tilting his head to the side. They both knew he was referring to Goosepaw. No mother wanted to see their young kit sent to a different clan for whatever reasons. Passionstar was pretty heartbroken about it, but he had to learn to be strong. He wondered if she was even doing okay with all this. It seemed like so much was happening, and he had so little time in a day to check everything out.

Cosmo
February 5th, 2019, 08:38 AM
Passionstar would admit that he missed seeing Everglare nurse those little fluffballs. Kits were so cute when they were at a tender age and they were extremely fun to play with. So, knowing they were older and apprentices now, it was good to see, yet it just made Passionstar realize how time moved so fast. One moment, they were curious about the world around them, and now they were experiencing all that the world offered. As he approached the familiar she cat, Passionstar smiled behind the ball of fur that was in his mouth. He purred heavily as she began to speak, and he set the mouse down in front of her. ''Oh, you do? I didn't even notice, my bad.'' The tom teased back. He knew Everglare was sleeping in the warrior's den now, but he kinda figured that every mother would come back to the nursery in less than a month to reflect on memories when her kits were nursing from her. ''I got you this. It's fresh. I just brought it back.'' The tom puffed out his chest. He didn't pick this up from the fresh kill pile. Instead, he had hunted this himself, so that was kinda a pretty big deal to him.

''Are you still thinking about her?'' Passionstar settled down in front of the she cat, tilting his head to the side. They both knew he was referring to Goosepaw. No mother wanted to see their young kit sent to a different clan for whatever reasons. Passionstar was pretty heartbroken about it, but he had to learn to be strong. He wondered if she was even doing okay with all this. It seemed like so much was happening, and he had so little time in a day to check everything out.

Everglare was a sassy sort of cat, who enjoyed teasing cats, just as long as she ‘won’. “It’s hard to not notice me,” the she-cat teased pridefully. “I guess you’re just very lucky I was in here.” The muddy brown cat giggled at how proud he was of bringing her a piece of prey he had freshly killed. It was almost a apprentice-like pride, and Everglare thought it was adorable. ”Congratalations,” she said saucily, “I’m sure your mentor will be proud of you!” The she-cat smiled to show she appreciated the gesture, and then crouched down to eat the mouse.

Just as soon as she bit into the mouse, Everglare was hit by that question, so clearly about Goosepaw. She looked away, and tried to pull herself together. Just put on your cute act Ever. Yet when she spoke for once it wasn’t an act. She was genuinely sad. She swallowed her bite and then looked up at Passionstar. “I’m sure she’ll be happy in ShadowClan....” Everglare trailed off, “But I miss her so much.” She left off the part about how sometimes she found herself blaming Goosepaw for leaving, when she shouldn’t have been. StarClan had said that Goosepaw needed to become ShadowClan’s medicine cat apprentice, and somehow that didn’t make Everglare feel any better. Now her kit was away in another clan, and Everglare couldn’t do anything to stop it. “Why did she have to go?”

furrensic
February 5th, 2019, 05:02 PM
Hawkleap padded into the clearing, a frown on her features. This was normal for her, the big brown tabby was usually mad and grumpy. Her green eyes glared down at the ground, letting out an annoyed grunt.

Her bushy tail flicked with annoyance. The muscular molly sat down, her ear flicking.
EternalBlaze

~Silverkit~
February 6th, 2019, 07:12 AM
simplefeather displayed a confused expression, but nonetheless followed sweetbreeze obediently. the warrior narrowly avoided stepping on a yellow leaf; she severely disliked those things. continuing her pace casually, the female crunched a dark red leaf and a pointy end hit the bottom of her paw. simplefeather bit back a small yowch, keeping herself quiet with all of the self-control she could muster. Silverkit~
Sweetbreeze turned around and said "Are you ok? Do we need to stop?". She was a bit worried about Simplefeather.

panchiko
February 6th, 2019, 09:36 AM
Sweetbreeze turned around and said "Are you ok? Do we need to stop?". She was a bit worried about Simplefeather.
simplefeather shook her head, responding with a, "no, i'm fine." she gave sweet breeze a small wink and continued padding along, following her lead and jogging a few steps to catch up with her fellow thunderclan warrior. the female's paw still stung, but simplefeather found herself able to handle it without screeching a word. "so, which part of the territory should we hunt in?" she inquired, walking alongside sweetbreeze casually. a light breeze ruffled her fur relaxingly.

~Silverkit~
February 6th, 2019, 10:00 AM
simplefeather shook her head, responding with a, "no, i'm fine." she gave sweet breeze a small wink and continued padding along, following her lead and jogging a few steps to catch up with her fellow thunderclan warrior. the female's paw still stung, but simplefeather found herself able to handle it without screeching a word. "so, which part of the territory should we hunt in?" she inquired, walking alongside sweetbreeze casually. a light breeze ruffled her fur relaxingly.
Where do you want to hunt?" Sweetbreeze asked Simplefeather. Her pinkish fur felt good in the wind.

Browneyedfox
February 6th, 2019, 03:27 PM
Randompaw glanced around for his new mentor, Finchwing.

Cave

panchiko
February 6th, 2019, 08:12 PM
Where do you want to hunt?" Sweetbreeze asked Simplefeather. Her pinkish fur felt good in the wind.
"well, if i knew, i wouldn't be asking you, not to sound rude," she responded uncomfortably. the female knew that sweetbreeze was simply trying to be courteous and friendly, but simplefeather wasn't the most lenient when it came to people avoiding answering her inquiries. her ear twitched awkwardly, making her feel more self-conscious and insecure than she had before. the warrior shook herself in an attempt to calm her nerves, looking at sweetbreeze intensely.

~Silverkit~
February 6th, 2019, 08:23 PM
"well, if i knew, i wouldn't be asking you, not to sound rude," she responded uncomfortably. the female knew that sweetbreeze was simply trying to be courteous and friendly, but simplefeather wasn't the most lenient when it came to people avoiding answering her inquiries. her ear twitched awkwardly, making her feel more self-conscious and insecure than she had before. the warrior shook herself in an attempt to calm her nerves, looking at sweetbreeze intensely.
How about over there?" Sweetbreeze said and pointed her tail over to the direction.

Cave
February 6th, 2019, 09:35 PM
Randompaw glanced around for his new mentor, Finchwing.

Cave
Finchwing stepped out from the warrior's den and spotted her new apprentice. Awww! he's so cute I could just squish him! She internalized her thoughts and approached him with a soft but calm attitude."Hi Randompaw, are you ready to start becoming a warrior today," Her voice was kind and somewhat lighthearted.

panchiko
February 6th, 2019, 10:11 PM
How about over there?" Sweetbreeze said and pointed her tail over to the direction.
simplefeather nodded agreeably. "sure, that sounds about fine," she responded, padding in the direction of which sweetbreeze was pointing her tail.

// to the territory? //

Browneyedfox
February 7th, 2019, 10:50 AM
Finchwing stepped out from the warrior's den and spotted her new apprentice. Awww! he's so cute I could just squish him! She internalized her thoughts and approached him with a soft but calm attitude."Hi Randompaw, are you ready to start becoming a warrior today," Her voice was kind and somewhat lighthearted.

Randompaw bounced on his paws, which looked a little silly because he was so large. "Yes, Finchwing!" He said excitedly. "What's first? Hunting? Fighting? Collecting moss?"

Cave
February 7th, 2019, 09:25 PM
Randompaw bounced on his paws, which looked a little silly because he was so large. "Yes, Finchwing!" He said excitedly. "What's first? Hunting? Fighting? Collecting moss?"
Finchwing gave a light chuckle to the apprentice, "let's see, collecting moss for the elders, queens, and medicine cat seems like a good idea for a first assignment. Don't worry I'll help you out with it, I don't think its fair that you do all the work by yourself." Finchwing paused and looked down at her apprentice "Follow me, I know a great place for moss," she said as if trying to keep a secret in a playful manner.

Browneyedfox
February 8th, 2019, 07:39 AM
Finchwing gave a light chuckle to the apprentice, "let's see, collecting moss for the elders, queens, and medicine cat seems like a good idea for a first assignment. Don't worry I'll help you out with it, I don't think its fair that you do all the work by yourself." Finchwing paused and looked down at her apprentice "Follow me, I know a great place for moss," she said as if trying to keep a secret in a playful manner.

"Great!" Randompaw said, smiling. If he were a dog, his tail would be wagging. "Lead the way, oh great and wise mentor!"

a_hungry_potato
February 8th, 2019, 07:43 AM
[owo I'm just gonna start now]

Milkyway lay in a corner of the large camp, kneading his paws against the uneven turf. His chocolate-brown pelt was groomed to perfection, and his belly was stuffed to the max. He wasn't even tired, just bored, and Milkyway hated being bored. The young tom turned his crown to scan the camp for other felines to converse with, tail twitching at the envy he felt at their developed bonds, although he had just recently joined.

Breken
February 8th, 2019, 10:19 PM
Brenken slowly limps around thunderclan territory blood dripping form his right eye and left leg he stops and lays down to rest his leg but hoping that no cat fallows the blood trail he left behind as he looks up to just see leaves and thinks

Brilliance
February 8th, 2019, 11:13 PM
Everglare was a sassy sort of cat, who enjoyed teasing cats, just as long as she ‘won’. “It’s hard to not notice me,” the she-cat teased pridefully. “I guess you’re just very lucky I was in here.” The muddy brown cat giggled at how proud he was of bringing her a piece of prey he had freshly killed. It was almost a apprentice-like pride, and Everglare thought it was adorable. ”Congratalations,” she said saucily, “I’m sure your mentor will be proud of you!” The she-cat smiled to show she appreciated the gesture, and then crouched down to eat the mouse.

Just as soon as she bit into the mouse, Everglare was hit by that question, so clearly about Goosepaw. She looked away, and tried to pull herself together. Just put on your cute act Ever. Yet when she spoke for once it wasn’t an act. She was genuinely sad. She swallowed her bite and then looked up at Passionstar. “I’m sure she’ll be happy in ShadowClan....” Everglare trailed off, “But I miss her so much.” She left off the part about how sometimes she found herself blaming Goosepaw for leaving, when she shouldn’t have been. StarClan had said that Goosepaw needed to become ShadowClan’s medicine cat apprentice, and somehow that didn’t make Everglare feel any better. Now her kit was away in another clan, and Everglare couldn’t do anything to stop it. “Why did she have to go?”

By this point in their friendship, Passionstar knew how sassy Everglare could be. He always thought it was funny how she acted, and he never held her attitude against her at all because sometimes he just found it humorous. He couldn't help but purr when she congratulated him, a soft laugh escaping his maw towards the she cat. Passionstar was content to just be in her presence, whether they talked or not, it was relaxing to just sit down for a few minutes before he needed to start moving about. Of course, even if she did manage to put on a brave face, Passionstar could almost easily pester her into her genuine mood because watching your kit go to another clan before they were even a warrior was sometimes really sad because Passionstar remembered his brother leaving and not being able to do anything about it because Burn was set on leaving, and it made Passionstar sad, so part of him understood the pain Everglare was going through when it came to losing family. ''Having such a large responsibility is gonna be tough on her shoulders, but no doubt I bet she will be able to pull through.'' The tom tried to comfort Everglare by letting her know that Goosepaw could handle anything thrown at her, so she might be happy in Shadowclan. ''Being a medicine cat is a rewarding experience, you know. Even though you have a cat's life in the palm of your paw, it is a dedication and a heartwrenching experience, so whenever you see Goosepaw, I'm sure you'll be proud of everything she became.'' Passionstar added.

The only question he couldn't answer or comfort her about was when she asked why her kit had to go. Passionstar was at a lost of what to tell the she cat. ''The stars called her to go.'' That was the simple answer, right? The stars never lied, so if they wanted Goosepaw to live in shadowclan, then it was a sure deal. ''Everything happens for a reason,'' The tom commented, gently moving his tail to brush against her flank in comfort. ''Besides, I'm sure she will visit and remember who gave her life and loved her, and if she don't, I'll talk sense into the molly to remind her that her mother still exists.'' He laughed softly, trying to lighten the situation.

Cave
February 8th, 2019, 11:14 PM
"Great!" Randompaw said, smiling. If he were a dog, his tail would be wagging. "Lead the way, oh great and wise mentor!"

just realized I've been calling her finchwing this whole time OOPS

Finchwish walked to the entrance of camp and gestured her apprentice to step outside into the Thunderclan forest.

silvertail000
February 9th, 2019, 01:45 PM
Foxbreeze walked into the warriors den. She had some exciting news to tell her mate, Lionwing. She looked around the den for him. He'll be so happy! she thought to herself. She was really excited herself, too.

Greywind

Empress Of Evil
February 9th, 2019, 07:49 PM
[Open]

Stormstrike sat down a peaceful corner of the camp. He began to groom himself and once he was done, he wrapped his tail around his paws and gazed around the clearing for someone to talk to.

RedHead
February 9th, 2019, 11:40 PM
Morningblood just raised an eyebrow while he spoke. "Sunshine? I don't think so," she said, "Mornings are rarely sunny." She sounded sassy, and sarcastic, but also something that would be hard to identify. Perhaps it was dislike, or coldness, or maybe a nicer feeling. She could hear the flirtatious nature in his tone, and it disgusted her. Morningblood thought highly of herself, but she wasn't a flirt. Flirts complemented other cats. She complemented herself. Actually, she could end up with one, they would agree on one thing, how great she was. "Yes, it is wonderful," she purred, flaunting her loveliness. Morningblood raised a paw to groom it, paying attention only to herself, but looking at him out of the corner of her eye.

Alright, we’ve got a both of a narcissist here. Pompous, cocky, and overly confident. All synonyms, but Sunscorch believed he was getting to a point where he could start to pick apart Morningblood’s personality. She definitely wasn’t humble, that was for sure. And he didn’t sense any flirty tone directed back at him. If there was anything there, it was directed towards herself. Got my paws full with this one. He laughed to himself, his tail-tip flicking slightly. “Ah, but being called sunshine should get you to lighten up a bit.” He flicked his tail to himself, deciding that to combat narcissism, you’ve got to use it itself. “Plus, I myself adore the sun, I’m lucky to be named after it. It’s practically keeping everything around us alive with is warmth. So I supoose... you should say thank you to me, for being your sun.” His smirk was wide as he leaned forwards a little, his nose encroaching into her personal space.

Cosmo
February 10th, 2019, 08:59 AM
Alright, we’ve got a both of a narcissist here. Pompous, cocky, and overly confident. All synonyms, but Sunscorch believed he was getting to a point where he could start to pick apart Morningblood’s personality. She definitely wasn’t humble, that was for sure. And he didn’t sense any flirty tone directed back at him. If there was anything there, it was directed towards herself. Got my paws full with this one. He laughed to himself, his tail-tip flicking slightly. “Ah, but being called sunshine should get you to lighten up a bit.” He flicked his tail to himself, deciding that to combat narcissism, you’ve got to use it itself. “Plus, I myself adore the sun, I’m lucky to be named after it. It’s practically keeping everything around us alive with is warmth. So I supoose... you should say thank you to me, for being your sun.” His smirk was wide as he leaned forwards a little, his nose encroaching into her personal space.

Oh my StarClan he's annoying! The golden and white she-cat gave him the most unimpressed look she was capable of. Morningblood did not believe in 'lightening up', or being called sunshine. Especially by this strange tom. Morningblood had to admit she was slightly intrigued by him, he seemed interesting and she had to admit that she did like being complemented, but this tom also seemed to be interested in himself, almost like he was trying to get her to flirt with him. As if that was ever going to happen. "And as you can see that worked well," she said sarcastically. "I happen to prefer the sun in the sky," she said, "It stays out of my space." She gestured to his nose and backed up.

TheSingingGhost
February 10th, 2019, 06:12 PM
Luckypaw burst into the den, Breken and Quaddash following behind. "Hello, are you the medicine cat? This is Breken. He's hurt and he needs help!" She said, nudging Breken over to them

MelonMile
February 10th, 2019, 06:15 PM
Luckypaw burst into the den, Breken and Quaddash following behind. "Hello, are you the medicine cat? This is Breken. He's hurt and he needs help!" She said, nudging Breken over to them
(you have to fill out a form first!)

TheSingingGhost
February 10th, 2019, 06:17 PM
(For seeing the medicine cat?)

TheSingingGhost
February 10th, 2019, 06:40 PM
(idk if u saw but Brenken already filled out the form)

MelonMile
February 10th, 2019, 06:51 PM
(idk if u saw but Brenken already filled out the form)
(There's a line we should take this to the vm's)

TheSingingGhost
February 10th, 2019, 07:01 PM
(There's a line we should take this to the vm's)
(What do you mean? What does a line do? And what's a vm?)

Crystalwhisker
February 10th, 2019, 08:15 PM
Foxbreeze walked into the warriors den. She had some exciting news to tell her mate, Lionwing. She looked around the den for him. He'll be so happy! she thought to herself. She was really excited herself, too.

Greywind
Lionwing saw his mate walk into the warriors den. He walked up to her and said, "Hello." With a purr.

a_hungry_potato
February 11th, 2019, 07:26 AM
Milkyway

A small tom lounged in camp, forelegs spread out in front of him and chin resting on his caramel-brown mittens. Milkyway's amber gaze swept over the camp, looking for other felines to interact with - he was tired of just sitting there. If worse came to worse, he would go hunt for prey to satisfy his hunger of action.

[Tags: Open for interaction]

Orca

The young she-cat was sprawled on her side, eyelids fluttering open in the dancing breeze. She was aware she had overslept, especially when she had fallen asleep in a shady corner of the camp, but she was happy to catch up on some rest. Orca's hazel optics came to rest on the loaded prey-pile, so she jumped to her paws and started to trot over to it to find a late breakfast.

[Tags: Open for interaction]

silvertail000
February 11th, 2019, 03:47 PM
Lionwing saw his mate walk into the warriors den. He walked up to her and said, "Hello." With a purr.
"I have some really great news for you," Foxbreeze said. She was quite excited and couldn't hide it.

Crystalwhisker
February 11th, 2019, 04:53 PM
"I have some really great news for you," Foxbreeze said. She was quite excited and couldn't hide it.
"What is it?" He asked exited to hear what it was.

silvertail000
February 11th, 2019, 06:25 PM
"What is it?" He asked exited to hear what it was.
"Well, I'm sure you half know already," she said. "What else is a tom supposed to think is happening when his mate comes up to him like, I have news." She suddenly brightened. Cheerfully, she meowed, "I'm having kits!"

Crystalwhisker
February 12th, 2019, 04:34 PM
"Well, I'm sure you half know already," she said. "What else is a tom supposed to think is happening when his mate comes up to him like, I have news." She suddenly brightened. Cheerfully, she meowed, "I'm having kits!"
His eyes widened. "I am so happy!" He said with a purr. He went up to his mate and toughed noises with her.

RedHead
February 12th, 2019, 06:32 PM
Peachy

The deputy defintley wasn’t sure what was wrong with him. It had been evident to him at the gathering that he was coming down with something, but he’d thought it to be a simple cold.
Clearly, it hasn’t been that.
Flintspirit was now laying in the clearing, his head pounding and his throat feeling raw and scratchy. It was horrible. But he didn’t want to be unavailable to Passionstar for help with the clan. The sickness was ravaging other cats too, and Flintspirit knew he needed to be strong. For himself, for his mom, for Passionstar, for his clan. He couldn’t go laze around like the other sick cats and not get anything done. Of course no offense to them, they sure are troopers for going through this.
Letting out a small cough, and muffling it with his tail, the tomcat let his watery eyes roam the clearing, hoping for once that no one would come up to him in his moment of weakness.

silvertail000
February 14th, 2019, 07:54 PM
His eyes widened. "I am so happy!" He said with a purr. He went up to his mate and toughed noises with her.
Foxbreeze purred as her mate touched noses with her. "It'll be a while until they are born, but they'll be worth it!" she said.

officialross
February 15th, 2019, 02:56 AM
Slipping in through the camp entrance, Firepaw - a handsome ginger and white tabby tom with a torn off right ear - carefully trotted his way over to the freshkill pile where he deposited the few catches he had made earlier in the day. He hadn't gone out with a mentor, or a warrior for that matter, but really wanted to get something for the clan and possibly be able to eat something himself. After setting down a pair of mice and a plump black bird/shrew, he nudged his pink nose into the pile and sniffed for something relatively fresh to eat. I can't eat something I just brought back, I'm sure some other cat that needs it would prefer fresher prey. May I can eat something from yesterdays left over pile. He thought, a twitch of his one good ear making him shift. Picking out a limp and scrawny look shrew, and stepped back. Blinking around the clearing, the tabby apprentice tried finding another apprentice to share his meal with, or maybe even a warrior.

[ hello everyone! This is my boy Firepaw! He's open to siblings, and a possible crush (male or female) and i hope yall love him! I sure do! I hope he can become a deputy one day! ]

a_hungry_potato
February 15th, 2019, 07:38 AM
Lambpaw

A pale, lofty young figure was curled in a corner of the camp, grooming her downy silver mantle whilst scanning the small camp for other felines. The young dame, known as Lambpaw, was perched near the elevated end of camp, in the shade of the Highrock to escape the blazing sunlight. Her optics flitted over towards a fiery young tom, seeming to want company while he ate. The malkin was still a bit wary of Clan-cats ever since she joined, but she was interested in interacting since loneliness crept upon her and reminded her of her loner days. Jumping to her alabaster appendages, Lambpaw curiously started to pad his way, golden eyes sparkling warmly.
officialross

Crystalwhisker
February 15th, 2019, 08:19 AM
Foxbreeze purred as her mate touched noses with her. "It'll be a while until they are born, but they'll be worth it!" she said.
"Yes..Yes they will." He purred.

graves
February 15th, 2019, 02:02 PM
Starfall

pollenpaw had been made an apprentice ! this was so excited he couldnt breath. he was.. really lonely now that goosepaw had left. all he had was his brother now. and of course he was going to make new friends and everything, but goosepaw had been his partner in crime. so now it was just his brother. and his brother was so cool ! he was already do warrior things! and could do all of the warrior moves. maybe he could show him sometime. he wobbled into the warriors den, making sure not to step on any sleeping warriors until he found his brother, morningpath, sleeping soundly. he missed cuddling with him at night.. but now he could! he wiggled his way to squeeze between morningpaths front legs, kneading his chest gently and purring with a big smile,"big bro! pssstt, wake up!"

silvertail000
February 15th, 2019, 03:21 PM
"Yes..Yes they will." He purred.
"I know you love kits," Foxbreeze said. She sat cheerfully. "I just found out. I wonder how many they'll be?"

graves
February 15th, 2019, 09:12 PM
meraki

soaringgale always woke up earlier then most cats in camp, that was nothing new. the sun had barely rose and and soaring had always gotten his morning jog in. he liked doing those, it always woke him up. but with the weather so..cold and deep in snow, today it had been hard to get up. he did it though, and was shuffling back into the warriors den to warm up. barely anyone was awake, and that included hummingrain. well.. that was already true. humming slept alot, like alot alot. sometimes it considered gale, but hed be okay in the end. he over stepped all of the sleeping and snoring bodies to make his way to hummingrain. he shuffled his way to lay next to him, curling his body around the smaller, chubby body next to him. his long fur was always so warm.. his scent so soothing. gale could fall asleep again right now. he kneaded his paws affectionately into humming sfluffy stomach, thick purrs rolling off of his tongue. he was simply warming up his paws, and giving his best friend some soothing pets at the same time, he didnt want to wake him.

meraki
February 15th, 2019, 09:26 PM
meraki

soaringgale always woke up earlier then most cats in camp, that was nothing new. the sun had barely rose and and soaring had always gotten his morning jog in. he liked doing those, it always woke him up. but with the weather so..cold and deep in snow, today it had been hard to get up. he did it though, and was shuffling back into the warriors den to warm up. barely anyone was awake, and that included hummingrain. well.. that was already true. humming slept alot, like alot alot. sometimes it considered gale, but hed be okay in the end. he over stepped all of the sleeping and snoring bodies to make his way to hummingrain. he shuffled his way to lay next to him, curling his body around the smaller, chubby body next to him. his long fur was always so warm.. his scent so soothing. gale could fall asleep again right now. he kneaded his paws affectionately into humming sfluffy stomach, thick purrs rolling off of his tongue. he was simply warming up his paws, and giving his best friend some soothing pets at the same time, he didnt want to wake him.
Sleep was a thought that seemed to always be in the grey feline's mind. Whether it was nighttime, while he was laying in the Warriors' den, or the middle of the day; while he was training, even, Hummingrain always thought about sleeping. Perhaps it should have concerned the ragdoll, like most things did. But in this case, sleep was so natural to him, he didn't give any of it a second thought. A slight stir of motion slowly brought Humming back, but only partially. The familiar scent of Soaringgale made a small smile grow on the feline's maw, and he didn't have to open his eyes to see if he was right. Humming shifted ever so slightly, mostly to make the other more comfortable. If Hum hadn't been so used to Soaring's daily walks, he probably would have worried tremendously over his whereabouts. But Hum's best friend liked to stick to routines, it seemed, so everything moved like clockwork. This didn't stop the ragdoll's invasive worries to stir in the back of his mind, though.
Sleep, though, seemed to push those thoughts aside. Times like this were Hummingrain's favorite; no worries, just sleep and Soaringgale. The tom's two favorite things.

graves
February 15th, 2019, 09:51 PM
Sleep was a thought that seemed to always be in the grey feline's mind. Whether it was nighttime, while he was laying in the Warriors' den, or the middle of the day; while he was training, even, Hummingrain always thought about sleeping. Perhaps it should have concerned the ragdoll, like most things did. But in this case, sleep was so natural to him, he didn't give any of it a second thought. A slight stir of motion slowly brought Humming back, but only partially. The familiar scent of Soaringgale made a small smile grow on the feline's maw, and he didn't have to open his eyes to see if he was right. Humming shifted ever so slightly, mostly to make the other more comfortable. If Hum hadn't been so used to Soaring's daily walks, he probably would have worried tremendously over his whereabouts. But Hum's best friend liked to stick to routines, it seemed, so everything moved like clockwork. This didn't stop the ragdoll's invasive worries to stir in the back of his mind, though.
Sleep, though, seemed to push those thoughts aside. Times like this were Hummingrain's favorite; no worries, just sleep and Soaringgale. The tom's two favorite things.
"hummingrain," gale whined, continuing to knead him while also getting more comfortable,"you need to wake up. theres so much to do in the day!" he tried to remain as quiet as possible because of the other people sleeping in the den, but he couldnt help it. but at the same time he could take a fat nap aswel. he rested his head right on hummingrains shoulder, running his tongue affectionately through his fur with soft licks. he was already starting to warm up from the cold, but he always felt that way around humming. his chest always felt so warm and fuzzy, and it spread throughout his whole body. he just felt.. warm as a whole. he curled his tail along his chubby body. his fur felt like soft velvet, something that gale was envious of. his fur was short and close to his skin, while hummings was plush and light, and looked so pretty all the time.

meraki
February 15th, 2019, 10:23 PM
"hummingrain," gale whined, continuing to knead him while also getting more comfortable,"you need to wake up. theres so much to do in the day!" he tried to remain as quiet as possible because of the other people sleeping in the den, but he couldnt help it. but at the same time he could take a fat nap aswel. he rested his head right on hummingrains shoulder, running his tongue affectionately through his fur with soft licks. he was already starting to warm up from the cold, but he always felt that way around humming. his chest always felt so warm and fuzzy, and it spread throughout his whole body. he just felt.. warm as a whole. he curled his tail along his chubby body. his fur felt like soft velvet, something that gale was envious of. his fur was short and close to his skin, while hummings was plush and light, and looked so pretty all the time.

A long, almost dramatic sigh came from the grey tom, though the only motion he made was another small shift. "Seems like you're just trying to convince yourself," Hummingrain purred over his shoulder, lifting his head up a mere inch or two up off the ground. The gentle hum of a purr lasted as Soaringgale licked his fur gently. Hum lowered his head back down to the ground, leaning into the other tom's side. The shorthaired tom's fur was slightly cooler in temperature than Hum's, from having just been outside. The grey feline hardly cared though, figuring Gale'd warm up in no time. Hummingrain realized then that the sun would fully rise within a matter of minutes, and let out a long, slow yawn. The sunrise would awaken the other warriors, and the peace would be gone.

graves
February 15th, 2019, 10:45 PM
A long, almost dramatic sigh came from the grey tom, though the only motion he made was another small shift. "Seems like you're just trying to convince yourself," Hummingrain purred over his shoulder, lifting his head up a mere inch or two up off the ground. The gentle hum of a purr lasted as Soaringgale licked his fur gently. Hum lowered his head back down to the ground, leaning into the other tom's side. The shorthaired tom's fur was slightly cooler in temperature than Hum's, from having just been outside. The grey feline hardly cared though, figuring Gale'd warm up in no time. Hummingrain realized then that the sun would fully rise within a matter of minutes, and let out a long, slow yawn. The sunrise would awaken the other warriors, and the peace would be gone.
soaring didnt reply, simply just playfully groaned and rolled his eyes. hed admit, he was very comfortable right now and wouldnt mind napping. "youre just really.. soft," he mumbled, closing his eyes and content,"it feels plush against mine. makes me wanna lay here forever in the warmth." his words were sweet like honey, bright green eyes opening on resting on hummingrains face. he looked sleepy, but they both knew that they needed to get up soon, as much as he wanted to sleep all day. hed do anything to stay here all day, but he had things to do, minigoals to get done and accomplish so hed feel productive. he kneaded his paws gently again, only the tips of his claws grazing hummings fur/skin.

Brilliance
February 15th, 2019, 11:32 PM
Today was a rather exciting day, maybe because of the crisp cold blue skies or maybe because Passionstar was in a rather upbeat mood - more upbeat than usual, or was it the fact that his apprentice, that’s hes trained so hard and long with was finally becoming a warrior. Sure, Jaggedpaw has some rough edges to him still but Passionstar was pretty proud of the bullheaded tom. They did some rather ridiculous training habits but that was only to teach Jaggedpaw a prominent lesson because his behavior could be downright ridiculous, but Passionstar knew that tom would serve his clan with all his heart and soul; live like a warrior and die like a soldier. For now, the tom proceeded to start with the apprentices ceremony, and as far as he knew, it was only one kit that was ready to start their training as an apprentice. “Cats old enough to hunt their own prey, gather under the high rock for anclan meeting!” His voice rumbled, the words coming out deep and smooth. He sat down comfortably, his tail wrapped neatly around him and thumping on his paws. “We have a new apprentice among us,” the leader purred and flicked his ears, “Duskkit, step forward.” He called to the soon-to-be former kit. He raised his head up high, a little proudly. “You have reached your sixth moon and is ready to start your training. Until you become a warrior, you shall be called Duskpaw. You will be mentored by Deerfrost, and they will teach everything they know unto you, and will do so proudly.” He smiled down at the new apprentice.

( Wheatley ) ( Fuzzyfeline )

Then there were the warrior ceremonies, which Passionstar was pretty ecstatic for. “Weaselpaw, Jaggedpaw, step forward.” He called out, his voice maintaining a coolly vibe when all he wanted to do was jump around like an excited kit. Passionstar was always pretty happy when cats leveled in a rank, it meant they got to see more moons because the Wild was not easy to survive for cats like them. “You both have trained long and hard and earned your rights to become warriors.” Passionstar paused to look up at the sky, “Starclan, I bring unto you two warriors that is ready to serve you and honor you,” He looked back down at the soon-to-be warriors. “Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect it even if it may cost your life?”

“I do.”

“Through the power invested in me through Starclan, you shall be made warriors.” A sly smile came onto his muzzle. “Weaselpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Weaselflash. The clan honors your dedication and stability.” He jumped down from the high rock in order to briefly touch his nose to the new warrior’s head before turning to the other. “Jaggedpaw, from this moment on, you shall be known as Jaggedhawk. The clan honors your wit and determination.” He touched his former apprentice’s head with his nose a little bit longer because it was more of a sentiment moment before he pulled away and hopped back on the rock, his tail swishing behind him lowly. “Clan meeting dismissed!”

( RedHead )

meraki
February 16th, 2019, 09:28 AM
soaring didnt reply, simply just playfully groaned and rolled his eyes. hed admit, he was very comfortable right now and wouldnt mind napping. "youre just really.. soft," he mumbled, closing his eyes and content,"it feels plush against mine. makes me wanna lay here forever in the warmth." his words were sweet like honey, bright green eyes opening on resting on hummingrains face. he looked sleepy, but they both knew that they needed to get up soon, as much as he wanted to sleep all day. hed do anything to stay here all day, but he had things to do, minigoals to get done and accomplish so hed feel productive. he kneaded his paws gently again, only the tips of his claws grazing hummings fur/skin.
Hummingrain sighed and stretched his legs, letting out another yawn. "I can hear a 'but,' coming," he replied, knowing that Gale liked to be up and moving about at any and every moment possible. The feline purred once more, tucking his paws beneath his belly. Hum yawned once more, then turned his head and rasped his tongue over the fur by Soaring's ear. "Your fur's nice too," he replied kindly, tiredly too. Hum could tell that the other was antsy in that he wanted to be productive today, and he knew that he'd likely be joining Soaring on whatever adventure he was thinking of that day. Unless it meant a stroll; those were so tiring that the last time the two had gone on a walk, Hum had almost fallen asleep in the woods.

Crystalwhisker
February 16th, 2019, 10:50 AM
"I know you love kits," Foxbreeze said. She sat cheerfully. "I just found out. I wonder how many they'll be?"
“What ever the amount I will love them.” He purred.

silvertail000
February 17th, 2019, 01:22 PM
“What ever the amount I will love them.” He purred.
"Yeah," she purred. "And it will be fun to see them grow up into hard-working apprentices and noble warriors." Her mind drifted moons ahead,thinking of the kits as warriors. She didn't know how many there would be, but that wouldn't stop her imagination.

|+sari+|
February 17th, 2019, 02:23 PM
Herringpaw sat in the clearing, silently awaiting his mentor. He was literally bouncing with excitement; his heart was beating so fast with anticipation that he thought he would spit it out! He didn't really know his mentor very well. He had met her briefly at his apprentice ceremony and only knew her name. At least he think he did? Snowfall, was it? He thought that was it, but he didn't see a problem. If he was wrong, all he had to do was ask, right? He excitedly gazed around him, hoping to catch a glimpse of the white-and-silver she-cat. However, when he didn't see the unmistakable pelt of his mentor, his heart seemed to slow a bit. Had she perhaps forgotten? He shook his head. No, she's probably just late. Maybe that was it. However, he had a slightly less bounce in his limbs, ears flattening slightly at the thought that his mentor maybe forgot about his training. He sighed and glanced around again hopefully.

FireAndBright

FireAndBright
February 18th, 2019, 05:55 AM
Herringpaw sat in the clearing, silently awaiting his mentor. He was literally bouncing with excitement; his heart was beating so fast with anticipation that he thought he would spit it out! He didn't really know his mentor very well. He had met her briefly at his apprentice ceremony and only knew her name. At least he think he did? Snowfall, was it? He thought that was it, but he didn't see a problem. If he was wrong, all he had to do was ask, right? He excitedly gazed around him, hoping to catch a glimpse of the white-and-silver she-cat. However, when he didn't see the unmistakable pelt of his mentor, his heart seemed to slow a bit. Had she perhaps forgotten? He shook his head. No, she's probably just late. Maybe that was it. However, he had a slightly less bounce in his limbs, ears flattening slightly at the thought that his mentor maybe forgot about his training. He sighed and glanced around again hopefully.

FireAndBright

Frostfall padded out from her den, yawning. It was a cold day, as always, but at least the chill of the air helped to wake her up. She glanced at the fresh-kill pile, which was pitifully small, then looked around for her apprentice. Her first apprentice! She was excited, of course, and couldn’t wait to begin training, but there would always be this nagging fear in the back of her mind. What if I mess this up? Fear was good, she thought. Fear kept you from making stupid mistakes. This was an apprentice, not a life or death situation, but she still felt her fear was justifiied. She needed to teach him, to bond with him, to be the best mentor she could be. She needed him to like her, and that didn’t often come naturally.
There he was, waiting, looking round with barely restrained excitement. She walked towards him, slowly so she could think about what to say. Be friendly, she told herself. Don’t scare him on his first day. She had a tendency to come across as a little too cold and a little too uncaring when she first met someone, but she tried to put warmth in her voice when she approached him. “Hey,” she greeted him. “Are you ready for your first day?”

Browneyedfox
February 19th, 2019, 07:22 AM
just realized I've been calling her finchwing this whole time OOPS

Finchwish walked to the entrance of camp and gestured her apprentice to step outside into the Thunderclan forest.

Randompaw hurried back into camp, his jaws stuffed with moss. He dropped it onto the ground, where it tipped over. Randompaw sat down, glad for a chance to rest his sore pads. His jaws ached from holding so much moss, and he winced as he began straightening his pile. Turning to his mentor, Finchwish, he said, “Alright, I’ve learned my lesson. What’s next? What do I do with the moss?”

Moon Lily
February 19th, 2019, 08:13 PM
Iriskit sat in the corner and sighed. Her stunted paw ached, another miserable day. She looked around the nursery, at all the cats, bustling and busy. Will I ever be like them? She wondered. If course not, I'm different, she told herself. She looked down at the ground. If only Jaycall were here...

Rosemew

Crystalwhisker
February 19th, 2019, 08:15 PM
"Yeah," she purred. "And it will be fun to see them grow up into hard-working apprentices and noble warriors." Her mind drifted moons ahead,thinking of the kits as warriors. She didn't know how many there would be, but that wouldn't stop her imagination".
"Yes it would." He agreed.

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 08:17 PM
Iriskit sat in the corner and sighed. Her stunted paw ached, another miserable day. She looked around the nursery, at all the cats, bustling and busy. Will I ever be like them? She wondered. If course not, I'm different, she told herself. She looked down at the ground. If only Jaycall were here...

Rosemew
Jaycall made his way into the nursery. The blind tom sniffed the air for his siblings scent. Since he couldn't see, he mostly relied on hearing and smell. Catching Iriskits scent, he carefully padded over to the young kit, stepping on another kits tail on accident, muttering a sorry.

He sat down In front of Iriskit. "Hey Iris." Jaycall smiled, which he rarely did.

Moon Lily
February 19th, 2019, 08:21 PM
Jaycall made his way into the nursery. The blind tom sniffed the air for his siblings scent. Since he couldn't see, he mostly relied on hearing and smell. Catching Iriskits scent, he carefully padded over to the young kit, stepping on another kits tail on accident, muttering a sorry.

He sat down In front of Iriskit. "Hey Iris." Jaycall smiled, which he rarely did.
Iriskit looked up swiftly. Her eyes widened and she smiled. She lunged at her brother. "Jay!" She mewed, nuzzling him. She looked up. "I was just thinking about you!" She mewed happily.

(Is it okay if Iris calls him 'brother Jay'?)

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 08:23 PM
Iriskit looked up swiftly. Her eyes widened and she smiled. She lunged at her brother. "Jay!" She mewed, nuzzling him. She looked up. "I was just thinking about you!" She mewed happily.

(Is it okay if Iris calls him 'brother Jay'?)
(Yep!)

"So, have you made any friend Iris?" Jaycall asked, interested. His tail flicked happily, nuzzling his sibling back.

Moon Lily
February 19th, 2019, 08:29 PM
(Yep!)

"So, have you made any friend Iris?" Jaycall asked, interested. His tail flicked happily, nuzzling his sibling back.
Iriskit paused. "Well..." She paused. She looked at all the happy kits in the nursery, playing together. " No" She flattened her ears and stared at the ground, feeling a bit dejected. She looked back up at Jaycall. "Do you think I'll find some, brother Jay?"

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 08:32 PM
Iriskit paused. "Well..." She paused. She looked at all the happy kits in the nursery, playing together. " No" She flattened her ears and stared at the ground, feeling a bit dejected. She looked back up at Jaycall. "Do you think I'll find some, brother Jay?"
Jaycall looked down at Iriskit, well, it seemed like it. "I think you will, you're a nice kit." He said, the silver blue-ish tabby nodded.

Moon Lily
February 19th, 2019, 08:38 PM
Jaycall looked down at Iriskit, well, it seemed like it. "I think you will, you're a nice kit." He said, the silver blue-ish tabby nodded.
Iriskit nodded and looked hopeful. "You must have so many friends, you're so nice and cool!" She mewed. She sat closer to him so their pelts were touching for warmth in the cold leaf-bare.

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 08:39 PM
Iriskit nodded and looked hopeful. "You must have so many friends, you're so nice and cool!" She mewed. She sat closer to him so their pelts were touching for warmth in the cold leaf-bare.
Jaycall hummed. "I'm only nice around you, and a few others." The tom smiled, his tail flicking.

Moon Lily
February 19th, 2019, 08:41 PM
Jaycall hummed. "I'm only nice around you, and a few others." The tom smiled, his tail flicking.
Iriskit nodded. "It can be hard being nice to everyone, brother Jay. I'm just too quiet for anyone to notice me" She explained, smiling up at him.

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 08:44 PM
Iriskit nodded. "It can be hard being nice to everyone, brother Jay. I'm just too quiet for anyone to notice me" She explained, smiling up at him.
Jaycall nodded at Iriskits words. "When you're an apprentice I'll introduce to some warriors I know. I don't talk to them often, but I'm sure one will want to be friends with you." He meowed.

Moon Lily
February 19th, 2019, 08:46 PM
Jaycall nodded at Iriskits words. "When you're an apprentice I'll introduce to some warriors I know. I don't talk to them often, but I'm sure one will want to be friends with you." He meowed.
Iriskit smiled. "Thank you, brother Jay!" She mewed gratefully. " I don't know if I want to be a warrior" She admitted.

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 08:57 PM
Iriskit smiled. "Thank you, brother Jay!" She mewed gratefully. " I don't know if I want to be a warrior" She admitted.
"You'll be a great warrior, maybe even deputy,leader, or medicine cat if you train hard enough." Jaycall said with encouragement.

Moon Lily
February 19th, 2019, 09:02 PM
"You'll be a great warrior, maybe even deputy,leader, or medicine cat if you train hard enough." Jaycall said with encouragement.
Iriskit smiled. "That's just it, brother Jay. I don't want to fight. I don't think I could anyway..." She mewed, glancing at her stunted paw and twisted tail. " I wanna be a medicine cat, and make sure what happened to me doesn't happen to anyone else"

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 09:05 PM
Iriskit smiled. "That's just it, brother Jay. I don't want to fight. I don't think I could anyway..." She mewed, glancing at her stunted paw and twisted tail. " I wanna be a medicine cat, and make sure what happened to me doesn't happen to anyone else"
"Then I'm sure you'll become Medcine Cat one day." Jaycall said hopefully.

Moon Lily
February 19th, 2019, 09:06 PM
"Then I'm sure you'll become Medcine Cat one day." Jaycall said hopefully.
Iriskit smiled and nuzzled Jaycall. "Thank you. Did you want to be a warrior as a kit?" She asked curiously.

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 09:09 PM
Iriskit smiled and nuzzled Jaycall. "Thank you. Did you want to be a warrior as a kit?" She asked curiously.
Jaycalls head turned to Iriskit. He nodded, his ears flicking. "I did, I wanted to prove myself that I was a good warrior, though I'm blind."

Moon Lily
February 19th, 2019, 09:10 PM
Jaycalls head turned to Iriskit. He nodded, his ears flicking. "I did, I wanted to prove myself that I was a good warrior, though I'm blind."
Iriskit nodded. "I think that you're perfect, brother Jay!" She mewed, smiling. " And you're a great warrior to me, no matter what others think"

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 09:12 PM
Iriskit nodded. "I think that you're perfect, brother Jay!" She mewed, smiling. " And you're a great warrior to me, no matter what others think"
Jaycall lifted a paw, patting Iriskit on the head softly. "I'm glad you think so, Iris."

Moon Lily
February 19th, 2019, 09:20 PM
Jaycall lifted a paw, patting Iriskit on the head softly. "I'm glad you think so, Iris."
Iriskit purred. "I'm glad you're happy" She mewed. If I don't get to be a medicine cat, what will I do? She wondered.

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 09:24 PM
Iriskit purred. "I'm glad you're happy" She mewed. If I don't get to be a medicine cat, what will I do? She wondered.
Jaycall closed his eyes, keeping them like that for a moment. After a few moments, his eyes opened, the misty blue eyes looking the same. He seemed to be looking off in the distance. "Do you think you'll enjoy being an apprentice?" He asked.

Moon Lily
February 19th, 2019, 09:27 PM
Jaycall closed his eyes, keeping them like that for a moment. After a few moments, his eyes opened, the misty blue eyes looking the same. He seemed to be looking off in the distance. "Do you think you'll enjoy being an apprentice?" He asked.
Iriskit looked up. "Well...I don't know what kind of apprentice I'll be. But either way, I think I'll enjoy it! And if I don't, I'll try." She mewed.

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 09:34 PM
Iriskit looked up. "Well...I don't know what kind of apprentice I'll be. But either way, I think I'll enjoy it! And if I don't, I'll try." She mewed.
Jaycall nodded. "I think you'll like it." He hummed, his large ears flicking. "I wonder who your mentor will be."

Moon Lily
February 19th, 2019, 09:38 PM
Jaycall nodded. "I think you'll like it." He hummed, his large ears flicking. "I wonder who your mentor will be."
Iriskit nodded. "Yeah..." She sounded wistful. " I just hope that they're nice"

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 09:45 PM
Iriskit nodded. "Yeah..." She sounded wistful. " I just hope that they're nice"
Jaycall sighed. "I'm sure they'll be nice, if not I'll confront them." The blueish silver tom said.

Moon Lily
February 19th, 2019, 09:47 PM
Jaycall sighed. "I'm sure they'll be nice, if not I'll confront them." The blueish silver tom said.
Iriskit purred. "You will? Thanks" She mewed shyly. "Brother Jay, what was your mentor like?"

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 09:49 PM
Iriskit purred. "You will? Thanks" She mewed shyly. "Brother Jay, what was your mentor like?"
"They were tough on me. But only because he wanted the best." Jaycall said. He smiled, nudging Iriskit with his paw softly. "Hopefully when you're an apprentice the older apprentices don't constantly look over your shoulder like they did me." He joked.

Moon Lily
February 19th, 2019, 09:53 PM
"They were tough on me. But only because he wanted the best." Jaycall said. He smiled, nudging Iriskit with his paw softly. "Hopefully when you're an apprentice the older apprentices don't constantly look over your shoulder like they did me." He joked.
Iriskit smiled. "Hopefully!" She mewed. Would they? She shook the thought out of her head. No. " Did they think you were different too? "

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 09:59 PM
Iriskit smiled. "Hopefully!" She mewed. Would they? She shook the thought out of her head. No. " Did they think you were different too? "
Jaycall nodded. "Because I was blind, yes." He mewed. "Some would try to relate and talk to me always, and say watch out alot."

Moon Lily
February 19th, 2019, 10:03 PM
Jaycall nodded. "Because I was blind, yes." He mewed. "Some would try to relate and talk to me always, and say watch out alot."
Iriskit nodded. "It's hard. Cats try to help, but it doesn't always. And the moment when you most need it..." She stopped. They're not there...She thought to herself.

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 10:05 PM
Iriskit nodded. "It's hard. Cats try to help, but it doesn't always. And the moment when you most need it..." She stopped. They're not there...She thought to herself.
"They're not there." Jaycall said, finishing her sentence. "I was independent as an apprentice, so I told them I didn't need them looking over me."

Moon Lily
February 19th, 2019, 10:07 PM
"They're not there." Jaycall said, finishing her sentence. "I was independent as an apprentice, so I told them I didn't need them looking over me."
Iriskit glanced at Jaycall. "I find that is similar with me too." She agreed. " I'm sorry if I'm rude, brother Jay, but what's it like, being blind? " She asked him.

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 10:13 PM
Iriskit glanced at Jaycall. "I find that is similar with me too." She agreed. " I'm sorry if I'm rude, brother Jay, but what's it like, being blind? " She asked him.
Jaycalls ears perked up, his head turning to Iriskit. "Well, its.." He said, thinking of the right words. "You know when you close your eyes, how it's black, and you can't see anything? That's what it's like." Jaycall said, seeming not to be mad.

Moon Lily
February 19th, 2019, 10:16 PM
Jaycalls ears perked up, his head turning to Iriskit. "Well, its.." He said, thinking of the right words. "You know when you close your eyes, how it's black, and you can't see anything? That's what it's like." Jaycall said, seeming not to be mad.
Iriskit closed her eyes, and felt the black surround her, the opened them again. "Ah." She mewed. " I wondered if that was it"

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 10:21 PM
Iriskit closed her eyes, and felt the black surround her, the opened them again. "Ah." She mewed. " I wondered if that was it"
Jaycall nodded. His bushy tail flicking. "I mostly rely on hearing and smell."

Moon Lily
February 19th, 2019, 10:41 PM
Jaycall nodded. His bushy tail flicking. "I mostly rely on hearing and smell."
Iriskit's eyes widened in awe. "You must be a great listener and smaller then!"

furrensic
February 19th, 2019, 10:44 PM
Iriskit's eyes widened in awe. "You must be a great listener and smaller then!"
Jaycall nodded. "I think I am." The tom smiled.

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 12:23 AM
Jaycall padded into the warrior's den. The blind tom sniffed the air, his ears flicking for any noises. Since he couldn't see, he relied on hearing and sense of smell. The blue-ish silver tom carefully padded to the most ness.
His misty blue eyes seemed to be staring straight ahead, if he could see. He layed down, closing his eyes, bored.
YourAromanticAlly

YourAromanticAlly
February 20th, 2019, 12:30 AM
Jaycall padded into the warrior's den. The blind tom sniffed the air, his ears flicking for any noises. Since he couldn't see, he relied on hearing and sense of smell. The blue-ish silver tom carefully padded to the most ness.
His misty blue eyes seemed to be staring straight ahead, if he could see. He layed down, closing his eyes, bored.
@YourAromanticAlly (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9255)

Tallear nosed his way into the den, scoffing slightly at the blind tom. Jaycall was pretty useless to the clan, but there wasn't much they could truly do about it. Tallear would take care of the silver cat like he was supposed to, like the warrior code said he should. He let out a small mew of greeting and laying down in the moss, pawing at some of it. He hoped the cat wouldn't ask him for any favors like the maine coon was an apprentice.

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 12:36 AM
Tallear nosed his way into the den, scoffing slightly at the blind tom. Jaycall was pretty useless to the clan, but there wasn't much they could truly do about it. Tallear would take care of the silver cat like he was supposed to, like the warrior code said he should. He let out a small mew of greeting and laying down in the moss, pawing at some of it. He hoped the cat wouldn't ask him for any favors like the maine coon was an apprentice.
Jaycalls ear twitched at the noise of Tallear entering the den. "Hello, Tallear." He greeted quietly, his eyes still closed. His tail flicked, Jaycall knew the other tom found him a bit hard to like. But what could Jaycall do? He was blind from the start.

YourAromanticAlly
February 20th, 2019, 01:05 AM
Jaycalls ear twitched at the noise of Tallear entering the den. "Hello, Tallear." He greeted quietly, his eyes still closed. His tail flicked, Jaycall knew the other tom found him a bit hard to like. But what could Jaycall do? He was blind from the start.

"Have you eaten today?" He asked, licking his paw and running it over his ears. Although he found it hard to like the cat, he still didn't care for him, like he did with everything member of thunderclan.

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 01:08 AM
"Have you eaten today?" He asked, licking his paw and running it over his ears. Although he found it hard to like the cat, he still didn't care for him, like he did with everything member of thunderclan.
Jaycall nodded. "Yes, I have." He said, turning his head to where Tallears voice was coming from. In hopes at looking at him.

YourAromanticAlly
February 20th, 2019, 01:10 AM
Jaycall nodded. "Yes, I have." He said, turning his head to where Tallears voice was coming from. In hopes at looking at him.

The tabby rolled his eyes. What was the point? Why does this cat even sleep in the warriors den. Its not like he's a warrior. "Good. That means after I rest, I dont hace to hunt for you." He said, voice slightly sharper than intended, his tail flicking.

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 01:13 AM
The tabby rolled his eyes. What was the point? Why does this cat even sleep in the warriors den. Its not like he's a warrior. "Good. That means after I rest, I dont hace to hunt for you." He said, voice slightly sharper than intended, his tail flicking.
The silver blue toms brows furrowed. What did Tallear just say to him? "I'm capable of taking care of myself, Tallear. " He started. "I thought you would know that by now, I would be dead if I couldn't." Jaycall said, his voice stern.
The nerve of the other tom! He didn't need to be cared for.

Kiramclome
February 20th, 2019, 08:00 AM
Ree can I join uwu

YourAromanticAlly
February 20th, 2019, 10:52 AM
The silver blue toms brows furrowed. What did Tallear just say to him? "I'm capable of taking care of myself, Tallear. " He started. "I thought you would know that by now, I would be dead if I couldn't." Jaycall said, his voice stern.
The nerve of the other tom! He didn't need to be cared for.

"Mouse dung," he said, standing up. "You cant fight, you cant hunt like us. You shouldn't even be in the warriors den." He hissed, tail lashing.

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 03:05 PM
"Mouse dung," he said, standing up. "You cant fight, you cant hunt like us. You shouldn't even be in the warriors den." He hissed, tail lashing.
Jaycalls head turned straight, his ears folded back. "I may not be able to fight or hunt, but at least I'm smart." The blind tom said in a calm voice.

YourAromanticAlly
February 20th, 2019, 03:15 PM
Jaycalls head turned straight, his ears folded back. "I may not be able to fight or hunt, but at least I'm smart." The blind tom said in a calm voice.

"Are you calling me stupid?" He asked, turning back to the blind cat. "I could easily best you in a fight. I wouldn't challenge me." He growled

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 03:17 PM
"Are you calling me stupid?" He asked, turning back to the blind cat. "I could easily best you in a fight. I wouldn't challenge me." He growled
"I'm not challenging you to a fight." The silver blue tabby hummed. "I just think I'm more intelligent than you are, that's all." The tom said, shifting slightly in his nest.

"Would you say these type of things to a deaf cat? Or a cat with a stunted paw? You could easily sneak up on a deaf cat, they can't hear. And stunted paw could affect their fighting." Jaycall asked, disappointment clear in his voice. "It wasn't my choice to be blind Tallear."

YourAromanticAlly
February 20th, 2019, 03:51 PM
"I'm not challenging you to a fight." The silver blue tabby hummed. "I just think I'm more intelligent than you are, that's all." The tom said, shifting slightly in his nest.

"Would you say these type of things to a deaf cat? Or a cat with a stunted paw? You could easily sneak up on a deaf cat, they can't hear. And stunted paw could affect their fighting." Jaycall asked, disappointment clear in his voice. "It wasn't my choice to be blind Tallear."

"A deaf cat couldn't hear me speaking anyways." He said, sitting down. He would never attack the blind cat. It went against the warrior code, not to mentioned Passionstar would be extremely upset with him. "I just don't see why you sleep here. You don't have the same duties as a warrior."

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 03:52 PM
The blind tom padded into the clearing, his head forward.
The silver blue tabby sat down, shifting to lay down. He was a bit bored.

He sniffed the air, his ears perking up at the different scents. Were there really that many cats in the clearing? He shrugged it off, resting his head on his paws. Jaycalls tail flicked boredly, his head still pointed forward. So it seemed like he was staring at nothing. His blind eyes were a misty, light blue. Ombre Party

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 04:01 PM
"A deaf cat couldn't hear me speaking anyways." He said, sitting down. He would never attack the blind cat. It went against the warrior code, not to mentioned Passionstar would be extremely upset with him. "I just don't see why you sleep here. You don't have the same duties as a warrior."
His ears folded back, annoyed at the other tom. He grumbled lightly under his breath, he closed his eyes. "If I didn't believe I could be a warrior, I would have retired to the elders when I became an apprentice." He explained.
"I'll prove myself as a useful cat."

YourAromanticAlly
February 20th, 2019, 04:11 PM
His ears folded back, annoyed at the other tom. He grumbled lightly under his breath, he closed his eyes. "If I didn't believe I could be a warrior, I would have retired to the elders when I became an apprentice." He explained.
"I'll prove myself as a useful cat."

"Then why don't you come hunting with me and prove yourself." He grunted, a small smirk on his lips. "If I catch the most prey, you have to sleep with the elders. And you're decision if you catch the most. I doubt you will." He rolled jos eyes.

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 04:17 PM
"Then why don't you come hunting with me and prove yourself." He grunted, a small smirk on his lips. "If I catch the most prey, you have to sleep with the elders. And you're decision if you catch the most. I doubt you will." He rolled jos eyes.
Jaycalls ears perked up. He thought of this as just a game. He wasn't going to sleep with the elders if he lost, which he knew he would, but he would try his best.
The silver blue tabby didn't have to listen to Tallear, he was older. "I..Accept your offer." He meowed, pulling himself off the ground.

YourAromanticAlly
February 20th, 2019, 05:01 PM
Jaycalls ears perked up. He thought of this as just a game. He wasn't going to sleep with the elders if he lost, which he knew he would, but he would try his best.
The silver blue tabby didn't have to listen to Tallear, he was older. "I..Accept your offer." He meowed, pulling himself off the ground.

Tallear's tail twitched and lead them off towards the hunting grounds. "Meet back here at sundown?" He suggested before sneering, "wait, you can't see the sun."

((Sorry, I didn't really realize that Tallear would be this mean.))

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 05:27 PM
Tallear's tail twitched and lead them off towards the hunting grounds. "Meet back here at sundown?" He suggested before sneering, "wait, you can't see the sun."

((Sorry, I didn't really realize that Tallear would be this mean.))
(It's fine! ^^)

Jaycalls brows furrowed in annoyance at the tom. He let out a friendly, but threatening hiss. "I'll meet you here in about an hour. That gives us both enough time."

YourAromanticAlly
February 20th, 2019, 05:38 PM
(It's fine! ^^)

Jaycalls brows furrowed in annoyance at the tom. He let out a friendly, but threatening hiss. "I'll meet you here in about an hour. That gives us both enough time."

"Fine," he said and ran off towards the sunningrocks. Prey may run their for warmth. He was able to catch a couple pieces of prey quickly, but one of the birds he caught squawked and alerted the rest of the prey in the area. "Mouse dung." He grumbled. He would have to hunt somewhere else.

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 05:43 PM
"Fine," he said and ran off towards the sunningrocks. Prey may run their for warmth. He was able to catch a couple pieces of prey quickly, but one of the birds he caught squawked and alerted the rest of the prey in the area. "Mouse dung." He grumbled. He would have to hunt somewhere else.
Jaycall sniffed the air for prey, walking out of the den. He almost, almost, stumbled over a rock if he hadn't felt it. The blind tom tried to his best to search for prey.
The silver blue tabby, did end up falling on a mouse, which killed it. So hooray for him? The tom picked up the mouse between his teeth, sniffing the air for more prey.
All he had to do was rely on smell and hearing. And that got him a vole! How exciting.

YourAromanticAlly
February 20th, 2019, 05:52 PM
Jaycall sniffed the air for prey, walking out of the den. He almost, almost, stumbled over a rock if he hadn't felt it. The blind tom tried to his best to search for prey.
The silver blue tabby, did end up falling on a mouse, which killed it. So hooray for him? The tom picked up the mouse between his teeth, sniffing the air for more prey.
All he had to do was rely on smell and hearing. And that got him a vole! How exciting.

Tallear was confident in his abilities to hunt and get enough prey. He didn't feel like he had to rush. There wasn't much Jaycall could catch simply relying on smell and hearing.

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 05:58 PM
Tallear was confident in his abilities to hunt and get enough prey. He didn't feel like he had to rush. There wasn't much Jaycall could catch simply relying on smell and hearing.
Jaycall had decided it was all he could get after killing a tiny mouse. He picked up all the prey, and padded back to the den. The blind tom smiled, he felt proud.

YourAromanticAlly
February 20th, 2019, 06:00 PM
Jaycall had decided it was all he could get after killing a tiny mouse. He picked up all the prey, and padded back to the den. The blind tom smiled, he felt proud.

Tallear couldn't bring back all of his prey in one trip, but got it all the second time. "I got more prey," he said proudly.

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 06:06 PM
Tallear couldn't bring back all of his prey in one trip, but got it all the second time. "I got more prey," he said proudly.
"Well, at least I got some prey." Jaycall smirked, proud of himself.

YourAromanticAlly
February 20th, 2019, 06:17 PM
"Well, at least I got some prey." Jaycall smirked, proud of himself.

"Skinny prey," he grumbled back, "youll feed one elder with what you caught."

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 06:21 PM
"Skinny prey," he grumbled back, "youll feed one elder with what you caught."
Jaycall's ears folded back. "You're very pessimistic.' He meowed with a flick of his tail.

YourAromanticAlly
February 20th, 2019, 06:29 PM
Jaycall's ears folded back. "You're very pessimistic.' He meowed with a flick of his tail.

"Better than believing in something that will never happen." He retorted. Tallear didn't really have a choice in his pessimistic view point. He was raised this way in combination of his mother and father. He had to be strong for his mother, but had to be even stronger to stand up to his father. He didn't expect much from anyone since he could only trust himself.

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 06:35 PM
"Better than believing in something that will never happen." He retorted. Tallear didn't really have a choice in his pessimistic view point. He was raised this way in combination of his mother and father. He had to be strong for his mother, but had to be even stronger to stand up to his father. He didn't expect much from anyone since he could only trust himself.
The toms head turned to Tallears voice. "There's no point in arguing with you." He hummed. Picking up the prey, he cautiously walked over to the kill pile, dropping the prey and coming back.

Jaycall had no expression. "I'm going to take a nap." The tom said, turning around, sniffing his way to the nest. "Mouse brain.." he mumbled, before getting his way to the bed and curling up.

YourAromanticAlly
February 20th, 2019, 06:41 PM
The toms head turned to Tallears voice. "There's no point in arguing with you." He hummed. Picking up the prey, he cautiously walked over to the kill pile, dropping the prey and coming back.

Jaycall had no expression. "I'm going to take a nap." The tom said, turning around, sniffing his way to the nest. "Mouse brain.." he mumbled, before getting his way to the bed and curling up.

Tallear rolled his eyes and dropped his prey off, keeping one of the mice for himself of course. He sat down nearby the warriors den and began to eat alone. His ears were flat and his tail was still. He ate slowly, like he didn't want to. He felt kind of bad, but was too proud to say anything about the way he treated Jaycall.

Moon Lily
February 20th, 2019, 07:52 PM
Jaycall nodded. "I think I am." The tom smiled.
Iriskit grinned. "I bet our parents would be proud of you! "

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 07:54 PM
Iriskit grinned. "I bet our parents would be proud of you! "
Jaycall chuckled. The blind tom kept his head forwards. "I bet they're proud of you too."

Moon Lily
February 20th, 2019, 08:04 PM
Jaycall chuckled. The blind tom kept his head forwards. "I bet they're proud of you too."
Iriskit smiled. "Really?" She mewed, tapping her stunted paw and twisted tail with her good paw.

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 08:09 PM
Iriskit smiled. "Really?" She mewed, tapping her stunted paw and twisted tail with her good paw.
He nodded. "Yes I do."

Moon Lily
February 20th, 2019, 08:14 PM
He nodded. "Yes I do."
Iriskit nuzzled him. "Thank you. And I'll feel the same way for you. Always, brother Jay!" She mewed happily.

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 08:19 PM
Iriskit nuzzled him. "Thank you. And I'll feel the same way for you. Always, brother Jay!" She mewed happily.
Jaycall smiled. He leaned down, nuzzling Iriskit, missing a bit. "Thank you Iris." He said kindly.

Moon Lily
February 20th, 2019, 08:25 PM
Jaycall smiled. He leaned down, nuzzling Iriskit, missing a bit. "Thank you Iris." He said kindly.
Iriskit purred. "I'm hungry. So you want to get some prey?" She asked, stretching.

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 08:27 PM
Iriskit purred. "I'm hungry. So you want to get some prey?" She asked, stretching.
Jaycall nodded. He pulled himself up, stretching his legs.

Moon Lily
February 20th, 2019, 08:28 PM
Jaycall nodded. He pulled himself up, stretching his legs.
Iriskit padded to the nursery entrance. "Ready?" She chirped.

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 08:32 PM
Iriskit padded to the nursery entrance. "Ready?" She chirped.
Jaycall followed, being extra careful so he didn't step on a paw or a tail . "Yeah, come on." He meowed, padding out of the den.

Moon Lily
February 20th, 2019, 08:40 PM
Jaycall followed, being extra careful so he didn't step on a paw or a tail . "Yeah, come on." He meowed, padding out of the den.
Iriskit followed. "What's your favourite type of prey?" She asked Jaycall.

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 08:45 PM
Iriskit followed. "What's your favourite type of prey?" She asked Jaycall.
Jaycall hummed in thought, sniffing his way to the fresh kill pile. "I like vole alot, what about you?"

Moon Lily
February 20th, 2019, 08:49 PM
Jaycall hummed in thought, sniffing his way to the fresh kill pile. "I like vole alot, what about you?"
Iriskit thought for a moment. "I like starling. Feathers are nice to line my nest, and the prey is yummy!"

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 08:54 PM
Iriskit thought for a moment. "I like starling. Feathers are nice to line my nest, and the prey is yummy!"
Jaycall nodded. "Perhaps I could get you robin feathers one day, they're extremely silky." He offered.

Moon Lily
February 20th, 2019, 08:58 PM
Jaycall nodded. "Perhaps I could get you robin feathers one day, they're extremely silky." He offered.
Iriskit smiled. "I would like that" She replied. She took a plump vole from the prey pile. " Here, a vole, your favourite! "

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 09:00 PM
Iriskit smiled. "I would like that" She replied. She took a plump vole from the prey pile. " Here, a vole, your favourite! "
Jaycall took the vole from Iriskit, a thankful smile forming on his face. "Thank you, Iris." The blind tom thanked.

Moon Lily
February 20th, 2019, 09:02 PM
Jaycall took the vole from Iriskit, a thankful smile forming on his face. "Thank you, Iris." The blind tom thanked.
Iriskit smiled. "You're welcome! Do you want to share it?" She asked.

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 09:04 PM
Iriskit smiled. "You're welcome! Do you want to share it?" She asked.
"Sure.' He meowed, the silver blue tabby put the vole on the ground. He leaned down to take a bite.

Moon Lily
February 20th, 2019, 09:07 PM
"Sure.' He meowed, the silver blue tabby put the vole on the ground. He leaned down to take a bite.
Iriskit took a bite after him, careful to avoid any small bones. She chewed and swallowed. "Vole is good!" She commented

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 09:10 PM
Iriskit took a bite after him, careful to avoid any small bones. She chewed and swallowed. "Vole is good!" She commented
Jaycall nodded. "It is isn't it' He hummed, swallowing the meat.

Moon Lily
February 20th, 2019, 09:13 PM
Jaycall nodded. "It is isn't it' He hummed, swallowing the meat.
Iriskit nodded. "It's so furry!" She said, plucking fur from her tongue. " How do you eat it? "

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 09:17 PM
Iriskit nodded. "It's so furry!" She said, plucking fur from her tongue. " How do you eat it? "
Jaycall let out a chuckle. Spitting out some fur. "Just eat it and spit out the fur."

Moon Lily
February 20th, 2019, 09:20 PM
Jaycall let out a chuckle. Spitting out some fur. "Just eat it and spit out the fur."
Iriskit nodded, understanding now. "Oh! It's like you do with feathers"

furrensic
February 20th, 2019, 09:33 PM
Iriskit nodded, understanding now. "Oh! It's like you do with feathers"
He nodded. "Yep!"

Pluto
February 21st, 2019, 12:19 PM
The blind tom padded into the clearing, his head forward.
The silver blue tabby sat down, shifting to lay down. He was a bit bored.

He sniffed the air, his ears perking up at the different scents. Were there really that many cats in the clearing? He shrugged it off, resting his head on his paws. Jaycalls tail flicked boredly, his head still pointed forward. So it seemed like he was staring at nothing. His blind eyes were a misty, light blue. Ombre Party
Citrupaw lied boredly in the clearing. Not able to get comfortable, she rolled around, kicking up dust at the cat that had made his way next to her. Completely on accident, she decided to say nothing until she got comfortable. When she did, she saw a silver blue tabby tom staring off to nothing. She decided it was better not to say a word at the strange cat.

Freesia
February 21st, 2019, 12:27 PM
A triumphant smile crossed Cherrybubble’s features as she caught a hint of a smile from Tallmarsh. She absolutely adored it when any cat found her, even the least bit, funny and witty. And the smile that had come across Tallmarsh’s face confirmed to her that the feline had found her funny. “So? I never said you looked like a snowflake! I mean, you don’t look like a ‘tall marsh’ either, yet here we are.” A wide grin lit up her face as her vivid green orbs shone with a teasing laughter. Something soft and gentle, an emotion not usually seen on Cherrybubble’s face. Most of the time her emotions were all sharp and pointed, just like herself, as she liked to say.
A small hiss of surprise and pain exited the warrior’s maw at the touch of the moss on her wounds. She wondered for a moment how a small piece of moss could hurt her more than her running and jumping around like a maniac. Adrenaline probably. She defintley wasn’t bursting with it right now, so she could feel every little sting of pain. And it didn’t help that she didn’t have much else to focus on. Besides picking fun at Tallmarsh. Which was kind of distracting... Only if she’d give me more to go off of.
As Tallmarsh made a suggestion, Cheerybubble’s eyes flew wide. “Embarrassing?! Hmm...” Now the playful look was back, as she matched stares with the medicine cat. “I don’t believe that word is in my vocabulary Snowflake. ‘Cherrybubble’ and ‘embarrassing’ don’t go in the same sentence.”

((hhh it's been two weeks since I've rped Tall, lets see here-))

Tallmarsh rolled her green eyes. "I'm called 'Tall' because of my gorgeous, long tail, and I'm called 'marsh' because of my lustrous, dark coat," she explained in a pompous, exaggerated, joking voice. Finishing up her chewing, the medicine cat spit the paste onto one of the wounds and began spreading it gently with a paw. There was no way she was going to let her tongue anywhere near that open wound. As she worked, she listened to Cherrybubble and thought about nicknames, twitching her whiskers when the she-cat called her Snowflake. It was going to take a bit to get used to this new nickname, but she thought she'd be able to handle it. "How about...Sparky? Since you seem great at getting others riled up, like me, but...different," she suggested. "No...How about..." She paused her work, and the buffering symbol could almost be seen above her head as she struggled to come up with a snarky nickname for her patient-turned-friend. With a huff, she exclaimed, "Well, I'm sure there's something I can call you! I just...can't think of it right now." Her pelt grew hot with embarrassment. She was supposed to be the stoic-yet-hotheaded, respected warrior-turned-medicine cat, yet here she was, getting flustered like a little apprentice! She turned to get more marigold, attempting to hide her expression of exasperation and embarrassment.

((I don't think tall and cherry ever actually told each other their names omg!~ and it would be so funny if tall was too awkward to ask cherry her name so she just called her by the nickname she decides on for cherry))

|+sari+|
February 21st, 2019, 02:27 PM
Frostfall padded out from her den, yawning. It was a cold day, as always, but at least the chill of the air helped to wake her up. She glanced at the fresh-kill pile, which was pitifully small, then looked around for her apprentice. Her first apprentice! She was excited, of course, and couldn’t wait to begin training, but there would always be this nagging fear in the back of her mind. What if I mess this up? Fear was good, she thought. Fear kept you from making stupid mistakes. This was an apprentice, not a life or death situation, but she still felt her fear was justifiied. She needed to teach him, to bond with him, to be the best mentor she could be. She needed him to like her, and that didn’t often come naturally.
There he was, waiting, looking round with barely restrained excitement. She walked towards him, slowly so she could think about what to say. Be friendly, she told herself. Don’t scare him on his first day. She had a tendency to come across as a little too cold and a little too uncaring when she first met someone, but she tried to put warmth in her voice when she approached him. “Hey,” she greeted him. “Are you ready for your first day?”

Herringpaw jumped in surprise at the voice and glanced at her, blinking his large blue eyes. He excitedly jumped to his paws. "You bet!," he meowed, tail waving excitedly. He danced on his paws; his heart was beating so fast it might as well have pumped through his ribs. He gazed at her with wide eyes, then remembered. He lowered his head a bit sheepishly. "But... I'm afraid I have forgotten your name... I thought it was Snowfall, but now I'm thinking I'm wrong..." he shuffled his paws nervously.

furrensic
February 21st, 2019, 03:23 PM
Citrupaw lied boredly in the clearing. Not able to get comfortable, she rolled around, kicking up dust at the cat that had made his way next to her. Completely on accident, she decided to say nothing until she got comfortable. When she did, she saw a silver blue tabby tom staring off to nothing. She decided it was better not to say a word at the strange cat.
Jaycalls ears perked up, smelling the new cat beside him. He turned his head slightly, but not looking at her quite. "Hello." He meowed.

FireAndBright
February 21st, 2019, 04:09 PM
Herringpaw jumped in surprise at the voice and glanced at her, blinking his large blue eyes. He excitedly jumped to his paws. "You bet!," he meowed, tail waving excitedly. He danced on his paws; his heart was beating so fast it might as well have pumped through his ribs. He gazed at her with wide eyes, then remembered. He lowered his head a bit sheepishly. "But... I'm afraid I have forgotten your name... I thought it was Snowfall, but now I'm thinking I'm wrong..." he shuffled his paws nervously.

Frostfall took in his enthusiasm and started to smile. She remembered her first day as an apprentice, still: she had been similarly excited, convinced that she would be the best warrior ThunderClan had ever seen. Now, she was less ambitious, but that eagerness to learn was a good sign—hopefully it meant he would work hard, and learn quickly, and it eased her fear a little.

Then he lowered his head and spoke, and she frowned. “It’s Frostfall,” she said sharply, offended. How could he forget the name of his mentor? She was going to be one of the most important cats in his life for the next few moons. But she bit back her next words—he was only six moons old, and he’d probably heard her name for the first time in his ceremony. You need to stop being so harsh on cats you’ve just met, she chided herself.

“Anyway,” she said, moving on quickly to cover up her embarrassment, “today, I think it would be a good idea to explore the territory. I can show you around, show you the borders, so you can start to get familiar with the scents of the other clans, and I can teach you some things about some prey, and maybe some basic hunting techniques? If we get the time, that is.” Was she talking too much? She was talking too much. Internally, she wilted. She thought back to her own mentor—he had seemed so old and so clever, like he knew everything. Herringpaw probably thought she was mean and didn’t know what she was doing, and he was probably right.

Her heart fell, and she looked down at her paws. Maybe I’m just not ready to be a mentor.

Moon Lily
February 21st, 2019, 07:32 PM
He nodded. "Yep!"
Iriskit purred taking a bite out of the vole, sporting out the fur. "What was it like, your first hunt?" She asked.

furrensic
February 21st, 2019, 07:40 PM
Iriskit purred taking a bite out of the vole, sporting out the fur. "What was it like, your first hunt?" She asked.
"Terrible, I tripped most of the way." Jaycall joked with a chuckle.

Moon Lily
February 21st, 2019, 07:41 PM
"Terrible, I tripped most of the way." Jaycall joked with a chuckle.
Iriskit stifled a purr of laughter. "Well, it was your first time out of camp!"

furrensic
February 21st, 2019, 07:49 PM
Iriskit stifled a purr of laughter. "Well, it was your first time out of camp!"
"It was." He smiled with a chuckle.

Moon Lily
February 21st, 2019, 07:52 PM
"It was." He smiled with a chuckle.
Iriskit smiled. "When I grow up, warrior or not, I wanna be brave, just like you!"

furrensic
February 21st, 2019, 07:54 PM
Iriskit smiled. "When I grow up, warrior or not, I wanna be brave, just like you!"
Jaycall smiled. 'I believe you will Iris!" He purred with joy.

Moon Lily
February 21st, 2019, 08:00 PM
Jaycall smiled. 'I believe you will Iris!" He purred with joy.
Iriskit smiled and nuzzled her brother. "Do you have an apprentice?"

furrensic
February 21st, 2019, 08:03 PM
Iriskit smiled and nuzzled her brother. "Do you have an apprentice?"
Jaycalls head turned slightly. "No." He answered. "I think I would fail at being a mentor if I'm honest."

Moon Lily
February 21st, 2019, 08:04 PM
Jaycalls head turned slightly. "No." He answered. "I think I would fail at being a mentor if I'm honest."
Iriskit tilted her head. "Why? I think you'd be great!"

furrensic
February 21st, 2019, 08:07 PM
Iriskit tilted her head. "Why? I think you'd be great!"
"I would probably end up hurting myself or the apprentice." Jaycall said.

Moon Lily
February 21st, 2019, 08:10 PM
"I would probably end up hurting myself or the apprentice." Jaycall said.
Iriskit, concerned, walked closer to him and smiled, looking up at his face. "I think, that even if you slip, or hurt anyone, they'll forgive you. You are an amazing teacher, Hunter and fighter, and you can teach as well as anyone. pLus, you know the forest like the back of your paw. Even if you can't see, you won't get hurt!"

furrensic
February 21st, 2019, 08:20 PM
Iriskit, concerned, walked closer to him and smiled, looking up at his face. "I think, that even if you slip, or hurt anyone, they'll forgive you. You are an amazing teacher, Hunter and fighter, and you can teach as well as anyone. pLus, you know the forest like the back of your paw. Even if you can't see, you won't get hurt!"
Jaycalls head turned to Iriskit, not looking at her quite. "I'm not that good of a hunter, but thank you Iris." He said, dipping his head with a thank.

Moon Lily
February 21st, 2019, 08:32 PM
Jaycalls head turned to Iriskit, not looking at her quite. "I'm not that good of a hunter, but thank you Iris." He said, dipping his head with a thank.
Iriskit nodded and smiled. "Anytime, brother Jay!"

furrensic
February 21st, 2019, 08:35 PM
Iriskit nodded and smiled. "Anytime, brother Jay!"
"I believe you'll be good at hunting and fighting in the future."

Moon Lily
February 21st, 2019, 08:37 PM
"I believe you'll be good at hunting and fighting in the future."
Iriskit smiled. "Thank you. I also heard about a gathering. What do you do? What's it like?"

furrensic
February 21st, 2019, 08:42 PM
Iriskit smiled. "Thank you. I also heard about a gathering. What do you do? What's it like?"
"Well, you can talk to other cats from other clans. The leaders talk about what's happening in their own clan." He explained.

Brilliance
February 22nd, 2019, 02:54 PM
Was it so weird to be excited about today? Specifically, Saplingpetal wasn’t excited about today but rather how it looked today. Everything was so bright and pretty and there was plenty of snow falling on the ground. So many cats held animosity towards the flakes on the ground, but Saplingpetal thought it was so pretty! She stuck in the warrior’s Den however, just enjoying the pretty sight of outside while she lightly groomed her fur from her nest. A constant purr rumbled from her throat to display her warmth and beaming happiness. Today was such a humdrum day, the same routine of a warrior, but the look of Leaf Bare was an odd appreciation that many would be left baffled if Saplingpetal tried to explain it. Eventually, she did pause in grooming over her flank. She delicately stepped out her nest, stretching her spine and every limb before the she cat padded towards the entrance of the warriors’ Den, overlooking the scenery in a tranquil manner with a small tilt of her head. If she daydreamed long enough, she imagined creative stories in the snow.

RosePelt145

Moon Lily
February 22nd, 2019, 08:22 PM
"Well, you can talk to other cats from other clans. The leaders talk about what's happening in their own clan." He explained.
Iriskit felt her heart flutter. "It must be so scary! There are so many cats!"

furrensic
February 22nd, 2019, 08:28 PM
Iriskit felt her heart flutter. "It must be so scary! There are so many cats!"
Jaycall shook his head.."Most of them are nice, only some are mean."

Moon Lily
February 22nd, 2019, 08:29 PM
Jaycall shook his head.."Most of them are nice, only some are mean."
Iriskit let out a small hiss. "I can't believe that cats can be so mean" She shook her head. " But it's their life choice, so I shouldn't get mad about it"

JustJoye
February 22nd, 2019, 10:12 PM
Tawny
catharsis
A whole hunting trip and all he had to show for it was a scrawny little squirrel. Well, not all he had to show for it. Nettlenose, especially with winter largely set in, was feeling claustrophobic, trapped. A walk in the territory did him some good and was able to clear his mind in a way conversation or duty really couldn't. He was glad he had these things available to him, even if they were a little chilly sometimes. Nettle dropped his prey on the fresh-kill pile atop a robin and scanned the clearing. He might have admitted conversation wasn't his catharsis, but that didn't mean he couldn't be social. He flit his tail, eager.

doghouse
February 22nd, 2019, 10:25 PM
JustJoye
TawnyNeedsACoffee
Hoot's bright, mismatched gaze quickly flitted across the clearing before they returned to giving the cream colored fur along their back a few swift licks. The young cat hadn't a problem with the chillier weather thanks to their thick, fluffy fur, courtesy of their kittypet heritage. Drawing their tongue across their pelt a final time, they stood, stretching. Hootpaw was not one to actively seek others out often, mainly because they had a habit of making enemies out of everyone they spoke to, and usually hurting some sensitive cat's feelings. Wrinkling their muzzle slightly at the thought, Hoot again scanned the clearing. It was fairly empty for once. Padding up to the nearest cat who at least looked to be in the mood for a conversation, they dipped their head at the tom. “Nettlenose, yes?”

TawnyNeedsACoffee
February 22nd, 2019, 10:33 PM
JustJoye
TawnyNeedsACoffee
Hoot's bright, mismatched gaze quickly flitted across the clearing before they returned to giving the cream colored fur along their back a few swift licks. The young cat hadn't a problem with the chillier weather thanks to their thick, fluffy fur, courtesy of their kittypet heritage. Drawing their tongue across their pelt a final time, they stood, stretching. Hootpaw was not one to actively seek others out often, mainly because they had a habit of making enemies out of everyone they spoke to, and usually hurting some sensitive cat's feelings. Wrinkling their muzzle slightly at the thought, Hoot again scanned the clearing. It was fairly empty for once. Padding up to the nearest cat who at least looked to be in the mood for a conversation, they dipped their head at the tom. “Nettlenose, yes?”

Little'Creek looked around as her white and Gray pelt glistened in the sunlight, she groomed herself a bit before she sighed and hummed to herself. Suddenly she over heard the conversation of the two cats a few paw lengths away.'Wonder what their talking about...', Thinking this she unconsciously stared at the two as she eavesdropped.

JustJoye
catharsis

JustJoye
February 22nd, 2019, 10:40 PM
Tawny
catharsis
[hey is hootpaw non-bianary?]
Nettlenose was about to give up his not-so-intense search for conversation. All he'd really been doing was staring, which he guessed didn't really present as an invitation for interaction. But an apprentice, one he was not familiar with, took the pressure off him and introduced themself. Nettlenose was slightly surprised at the politeness of their hello. "Yes," he replied awkwardly, not really knowing how to reach that level of civility, "that's me. I'm not sure we're acquainted, though." He paused. This was exhausting and he could tell he was speaking much slower than usual, picking his words. And all because this apprentice seemed like that was their expectation. "What's your name?" he finally questioned, comfortable, this time, with his phrasing.

doghouse
February 22nd, 2019, 10:51 PM
JustJoye
TawnyNeedsACoffee
// Yes ^^ //
Hootpaw studied the tom intently for a moment. They knew that they hadn't spoken to him before, although they had seen him around here and there. They knew next to nothing about him though, and probably the same was true reverse. There was an air of awkward unfamiliarity in the way that he spoke, although Hoot wasn't entirely sure what the cause for it was. “No, we're not,” they replied, a bluntness to their tone that was not uncommon for the young cat. They were only a couple moons off from becoming a warrior though. “Hootpaw,” they said quickly, in response to the other's question. He seemed more comfortable that time, and Hootpaw blinked. “You seemed uncomfortable before,” they commented. It wasn't quite a statement, nor exactly a question. Only observation.

TawnyNeedsACoffee
February 22nd, 2019, 10:56 PM
JustJoye
TawnyNeedsACoffee
// Yes ^^ //
Hootpaw studied the tom intently for a moment. They knew that they hadn't spoken to him before, although they had seen him around here and there. They knew next to nothing about him though, and probably the same was true reverse. There was an air of awkward unfamiliarity in the way that he spoke, although Hoot wasn't entirely sure what the cause for it was. “No, we're not,” they replied, a bluntness to their tone that was not uncommon for the young cat. They were only a couple moons off from becoming a warrior though. “Hootpaw,” they said quickly, in response to the other's question. He seemed more comfortable that time, and Hootpaw blinked. “You seemed uncomfortable before,” they commented. It wasn't quite a statement, nor exactly a question. Only observation.

Little'Creek intently listening felt guilt for eves dropping but was too bored to do anthing else, her misty blue eyes landed on the cats.

JustJoye
February 22nd, 2019, 11:15 PM
Tawny
catharsis
[they're hilarious!]
After having his behavior pointed out, Nettlenose immediately began leaning into it. He now not only was socially awkward, but was physically uncomfortable as well. his paws inched towards his belly when he sat down. He accidentally sat on his tail but was in no way prepared to acknowledge another mistake. "You think?" His tone came off much more sarcastic than he meant it too. "I think most things are just passing, you know? Like maybe I did look or sound uncomfortable three seconds ago but now I'm totally fine?" Unintentionally, Nettle spoke everything as a question. "Don't you ever feel like you're just waiting out a feeling?"

doghouse
February 22nd, 2019, 11:28 PM
TawnyNeedsACoffee
JustJoye
// Thank you!! //
As soon as the words had left their mouth, Hoot noticed that the other cat instantly seemed to become even more uncomfortable, and Hoot's brow furrowed slightly. Looking away briefly, they noticed that another cat sat nearby, watching them, and... listening? An annoyed look passed across the apprentice's features. “Rather than eavesdropping, you could actually join in our conversation?” the suggested, flicking their tail in annoyance as they slowly became more and more irritated. Their words came out harsher than intended though, and Hoot couldn't help but cringe. However, their pride prevented them from apologizing for it, and they weren't wrong anyways. Turning their blue and orange gaze back to the tom, they sighed. “Perhaps, but you seem more uncomfortable now,” they pointed out. “Y'know, you could at least try to relax? I probably make you uncomfortable though.” Their harsh glare was locked on to the other, as if daring him to deny it.

TawnyNeedsACoffee
February 23rd, 2019, 12:02 AM
TawnyNeedsACoffee
JustJoye
// Thank you!! //
As soon as the words had left their mouth, Hoot noticed that the other cat instantly seemed to become even more uncomfortable, and Hoot's brow furrowed slightly. Looking away briefly, they noticed that another cat sat nearby, watching them, and... listening? An annoyed look passed across the apprentice's features. “Rather than eavesdropping, you could actually join in our conversation?” the suggested, flicking their tail in annoyance as they slowly became more and more irritated. Their words came out harsher than intended though, and Hoot couldn't help but cringe. However, their pride prevented them from apologising for it, and they weren't wrong anyways. Turning their blue and orange gaze back to the tom, they sighed. “Perhaps, but you seem more uncomfortable now,” they pointed out. “Y'know, you could at least try to relax? I probably make you uncomfortable though.” Their harsh glare was locked on to the other, as if daring him to deny it.

Little'Creek jumped as the cat startled her before repying in a angry tone."W-Well its kind of hard not to listen when half the clan can hear you two and your awkward conversation, great star clan i cant even call it a conversation!". She didn't like the apprentice's attitude and she instantly regretted speaking that way but was too stubborn to admit she was in the wrong as she awkwardly turned her gaze away.

JustJoye

JustJoye
February 23rd, 2019, 08:42 AM
Tawny
catharsis
Nettlenose swung his head around to aim he gaze where Hootpaw's was and he, too, saw a cat that looked as though they were listening in. Normally, this would've been an opportunity for Nettlenose to make a new friend, but Hootpaw had already taken control of the situation. Even if it was with a sharp tone and a blunt offer. The warrior cringed alongside them, clearly unhappy the pair's first impression was going to be se harsh. But he was surprised to find that the eves-dropper had a nearly equally rough way of communicating. Nettlenose could hardly handle Hootpaw on his own, and though he knew this wasn't an argument, he wasn't exactly sure this new addition to the conversation would be on his side. When the apprentice spoke to him again, it seemed as though Nettle had exited some sort of threshold of awkwardness. He broadened his shoulders and untucked his tail from his haunches. He could only handle so much of whatever Hootpaw was until he realized he didn't have much to be embarrassed about. "I'm working on it," he told them, "sometimes it's not so easy to feel like you belong in an interaction. Sometimes others don't make it easy." The condescending tone of his words was something he had no control over, and his expression reflected his discomfort at confronting cream-colored tom. He flit his tail, a nervous tick.

doghouse
February 23rd, 2019, 09:06 AM
JustJoye
TawnyNeedsACoffee
Hoot's ears were pinned back against their skull as they watched the reaction of the cat who'd been eavedropping on them, their claws slowly digging into the ground. There really wasn't much to be upset about though, they knew that. “No need to get so defensive,” they said between clenched teeth, ears still pinned back. They had merely been stating the truth, but in the harsh manner that was their own. Deciding to keep their attention upon the tom in front of them, they wrapped their long brown tail neatly over their paws, studying the other with an intense gaze that many would cower under. “I suppose you have a point there,” they admitted, albeit with reluctance. And they did feel a little guilty about how harshly they'd spoken, but again, they'd done nothing wrong. They were only stating their opinions. They were also pretty certain that the tom's words more meaningful than they seemed. It was true, they probably we're helping with the situation. Turning to both cats, Hootpaw said, “If I offended you, that was not my intention.”

TawnyNeedsACoffee
February 23rd, 2019, 03:27 PM
JustJoye
TawnyNeedsACoffee
Hoot's ears were pinned back against their skull as they watched the reaction of the cat who'd been eavedropping on them, their claws slowly digging into the ground. There really wasn't much to be upset about though, they knew that. “No need to get so defensive,” they said between clenched teeth, ears still pinned back. They had merely been stating the truth, but in the harsh manner that was their own. Deciding to keep their attention upon the tom in front of them, they wrapped their long brown tail neatly over their paws, studying the other with an intense gaze that many would cower under. “I suppose you have a point there,” they admitted, albeit with reluctance. And they did feel a little guilty about how harshly they'd spoken, but again, they'd done nothing wrong. They were only stating their opinions. They were also pretty certain that the tom's words more meaningful than they seemed. It was true, they probably we're helping with the situation. Turning to both cats, Hootpaw said, “If I offended you, that was not my intention.”

Little'Creek looked at them for a long moment before sighing."No you didn't... It was more that you startled me...". She wasn't making eye contact with either of them due to feeling guilt but she was also somewhat stating the truth about awkwardness of the conversation.The White and gray she sat there for a moment before speaking in a peppy tone to make things less awkward." My name is Little'Creek , What about you two?". She had a soft smile on her face as her misty green eyes gazed upon the two.

catharsis
JustJoye

JustJoye
February 23rd, 2019, 03:46 PM
Tawny
catharsis
"It's no big deal," Nettlenose said cooly, lying. He was certain that whoever was mentoring this cat had a big job to take on, and that's without any knowledge of Hootpaw's hunting or fighting skills. When the eves-dropper mentioned her name, Nettlenose was glad. This cat didn't seem as sharp as her first impression made her out to be. "Hi Littlecreek, I'm Nettlenose, and this is Hootpaw," The bi-colored warrior mewed with a smile, introducing Hootpaw himself. It was a bit of a tactic, he'd admit, but they were getting a little too high and might for Nettle's liking. After all, they were speaking with two warriors, not two kits that could barely hold their own. Nettlenose's tail ceased its incessant movement, feeling more comfortable now that Hootpaw was out numbered. "I think I've seen you around camp before, but we've never talked. I wonder why that is?" The warrior was playing up his friendly side, though he didn't really need to. With such a blunt presence around, anyone could look good.

doghouse
February 23rd, 2019, 04:55 PM
TawnyNeedsACoffee
JustJoye
Hoot's cool gaze flicked over the female warrior who they now knew was Littlecreek. It wasn't too much of a surprise that they didn't know her name, although they felt as though they should by now. They been living in Thunderclan for several moons now. But then again, she seemed the less social type, so that probably factored into it a great deal. Whatever the reason, they weren't too bothered, and it mattered even less now. However, as the opened their mouth to introduce themself, they were quickly cut off by Nettlenose, who had taken the liberty of introducing the both of them. Fur bristling with mild irritation, Hoot stood up and paced once before sitting down again. Licking one brown paw and drawing it over their ears, the younger cat waited for their talking to cease before speaking up again. “It's a pleasure to meet you,” Hootpaw said, their gaze fixed on Littkecreek, and their tone seeming to give off a meaning opposite of their words. “I think we all started off on the wrong foot,” it was their way of apologizing without really apologizing. “Are you both clan born?”

TawnyNeedsACoffee
February 23rd, 2019, 05:05 PM
TawnyNeedsACoffee
JustJoye
Hoot's cool gaze flicked over the female warrior who they now knew was Littlecreek. It wasn't too much of a surprise that they didn't know her name, although they felt as though they should by now. They been living in Thunderclan for several moons now. But then again, she seemed the less social type, so that probably factored into it a great deal. Whatever the reason, they weren't too bothered, and it mattered even less now. However, as the opened their mouth to introduce themself, they were quickly cut off by Nettlenose, who had taken the liberty of introducing the both of them. Fur bristling with mild irritation, Hoot stood up and paced once before sitting down again. Licking one brown paw and drawing it over their ears, the younger cat waited for their talking to cease before speaking up again. “It's a pleasure to meet you,” Hootpaw said, their gaze fixed on Littkecreek, and their tone seeming to give off a meaning opposite of their words. “I think we all started off on the wrong foot,” it was their way of apologizing without really apologizing. “Are you both clan born?”

Little'Creek smiled at Nettle'nose speaking softly." Well, I have been quite busy lately so it's expected that I don't get much time to socialise". She then looked at Hoot'Paw." Yes... I was...". She was somewhat conflicted at the personal question and decided it would be best not to go too deeply into her bloodlines. The she was starting to feel more comfortable as her misty green gaze settled on the two of them.

JustJoye

JustJoye
February 23rd, 2019, 05:18 PM
Tawny
catharsis
Nettlenose made eye contact and nodded while Littlecreek replied. "No fault of your own," he noted kindly, smiling. He felt relieved someone sensible, or at least conscious of other cat's feelings was present. He was about to mention something else when Hootpaw, fittingly, spoke first. Clan born? His maw pulled to one side and his brow narrowed with skepticism. That was not the kind of question he was expecting. He couldn't tell if Hootpaw was trying to confirm some sort of suspicion or test the waters to see if either of his acquaintances held negative views about non-clan-born cats. Know what little he did about them, Nettle guessed it wasn't for any reason in particular. The grey tom gave Littlecreek a look and waited till she was done answering to give his own reply. "I'm not certain that's of any importance," Nettlenose mewed slowly, "or any of your business, for that matter."

doghouse
February 23rd, 2019, 05:37 PM
TawnyNeedsACoffee
JustJoye
Hootpaw's mismatched gaze narrowed at the tom's response, and their patience was beginning to wear thin. Obviously, the situation could easily take a turn for the worse, what with how tense it'd already become. They really had no filter on their words, either, and spoke their mind no matter who it was they were talking with, be it a kit or the clan leader, it made no difference. Lashing their tail, Hoot cast a sharp glance at Littlecreek, then at Nettlenose. “I'm not sure if or why you seem so offended by my question. I was merely curious, and I was trying to get to know a couple of my clanmates,” Hoot said flatly as they stood, ears pinned back slightly and long fur beginning to bristle as they took a step towards Nettlenose, then shook themself and padded off, putting more distance between themself and the two warriors before laying down in the snow, their glare never leaving Nettlenose. Under their aggression though, they felt unsure and a bit guilty, having merely been trying to figure out where they fit in the clan.

TawnyNeedsACoffee
February 23rd, 2019, 05:49 PM
TawnyNeedsACoffee
JustJoye
Hootpaw's mismatched gaze narrowed at the tom's response, and their patience was beginning to wear thin. Obviously, the situation could easily take a turn for the worse, what with how tense it'd already become. They really had no filter on their words, either, and spoke their mind no matter who it was they were talking with, be it a kit or the clan leader, it made no difference. Lashing their tail, Hoot cast a sharp glance at Littlecreek, then at Nettlenose. “I'm not sure if or why you seem so offended by my question. I was merely curious, and I was trying to get to know a couple of my clanmates,” Hoot said flatly as they stood, ears pinned back slightly and long fur beginning to bristle as they took a step towards Nettlenose, then shook themself and padded off, putting more distance between themself and the two warriors before laying down in the snow, their glare never leaving Nettlenose. Under their aggression though, they felt unsure and a bit guilty, having merely been trying to figure out where they fit in the clan.

Little'Creek stood up as she looked at the two of them." Look, you two need to calm down..". She looked at Hoot'Paw as she spoke sternly." I understand your trying to get to know us better but sometimes ignorance is bliss, you also need to not get so argumentive...". She then turned her misty green gaze to Nettle'nose still remaining with a stern tone." Also, I understand that it's non of our business but it would of been better to just politely say your not comfortable answering or else by speaking harshly will only cause a argument... This goes to both of you..". She looked at the two before she sat back down her facial expression changing from a scary look to a bubbly smile." Anyway! Just out of curiosity what would you would be your favourite thing to do? Mine would be getting to explore the territory". She tried to lighten the situation with a harmless question.

JustJoye

JustJoye
February 23rd, 2019, 06:12 PM
Tawny
catharsis
Juvenile, that was what they were. No guise of maturity could hide it, this apprentice was too honest for their own good. Having insensitive thoughts was one thing, saying them out loud and directing them towards clan-mates was another. He watched Hootpaw stand and near him with wide eyes, shocked that such insubordination would come from an especially young apprentice. The warrior held Hoot's glare as he sat back down, but did nothing more to provoke him. When Littlecreek started talking, Nettlenose was optimistic. Finally, some back up. That hope was quickly stamped out, though, as the she-cat continued. Her words turned to a talking-to, a motherly scolding. this embarrassed Nettlenose to the point of bowing his head. His ears started burning. It was unusual that he did or said something another cat would interpret as aggression, as he was normally very passive. Maybe Hootpaw just brought out a worse side of him. The Hootpaw side, he laughed to himself, surprised he was able to find humor while being reprimanded. Nettlenose felt uneasy as Littlecreek transitioned to a new topic. He decided to pass on this one, giving the apprentice a look as if to say, "go for it".

furrensic
February 23rd, 2019, 06:42 PM
@FireAndBright
--
Addereye walked into the clearing of his clan. A frown on his face, the black tom had gotten an apprentice. He didn't quite expect to get one, but didn't mind all that much. He walked into the middle of the clearing, scanning the area to see if he could see the apprentice.
He closed his eyes, flicking his tail slightly with a grumble.

FireAndBright
February 23rd, 2019, 06:56 PM
@FireAndBright
--
Addereye walked into the clearing of his clan. A frown on his face, the black tom had gotten an apprentice. He didn't quite expect to get one, but didn't mind all that much. He walked into the middle of the clearing, scanning the area to see if he could see the apprentice.
He closed his eyes, flicking his tail slightly with a grumble.

Brightpaw glanced around the clearing, searching for the midnight black pelt of her mentor. She was fidgeting, shuffling her paws and twitching her whiskers, unsure whether she was more nervous or excited. She was finally an apprentice! It was finally her turn to start her journey towards being a warrior—but now she was beginning to wonder whether she was ready. What if she was terrible at everything? What if her mentor didn’t like her? What if she forgot everything he told her, and he told her off? She knew she was being irrational, but the voice in the back of her head going what if... just wouldn’t shut up.

She spotted him, and got to her paws, walking towards him. He was frowning, she noted—a bad sign? Was she late? She couldn’t help but let out a huff of laughter at her own thoughts. Since when did you worry so much? You’ve been waiting for this for moons! “Addereye?” she called, approaching him, trying to remember the excitement she had felt just yesterday. “I’m here!”

TawnyNeedsACoffee
February 23rd, 2019, 07:02 PM
Tawny
catharsis
Juvenile, that was what they were. No guise of maturity could hide it, this apprentice was too honest for their own good. Having insensitive thoughts was one thing, saying them out loud and directing them towards clan-mates was another. He watched Hootpaw stand and near him with wide eyes, shocked that such insubordination would come from an especially young apprentice. The warrior held Hoot's glare as he sat back down, but did nothing more to provoke him. When Littlecreek started talking, Nettlenose was optimistic. Finally, some back up. That hope was quickly stamped out, though, as the she-cat continued. Her words turned to a talking-to, a motherly scolding. this embarrassed Nettlenose to the point of bowing his head. His ears started burning. It was unusual that he did or said something another cat would interpret as aggression, as he was normally very passive. Maybe Hootpaw just brought out a worse side of him. The Hootpaw side, he laughed to himself, surprised he was able to find humor while being reprimanded. Nettlenose felt uneasy as Littlecreek transitioned to a new topic. He decided to pass on this one, giving the apprentice a look as if to say, "go for it".

Little'Creek could tell Nettle'nose was embarrassed and flashed him a apologetic look as if to say sorry. She knew she probably sounded lie a mother but she felt like they were acting like kits.

catharsis

furrensic
February 23rd, 2019, 07:04 PM
Brightpaw glanced around the clearing, searching for the midnight black pelt of her mentor. She was fidgeting, shuffling her paws and twitching her whiskers, unsure whether she was more nervous or excited. She was finally an apprentice! It was finally her turn to start her journey towards being a warrior—but now she was beginning to wonder whether she was ready. What if she was terrible at everything? What if her mentor didn’t like her? What if she forgot everything he told her, and he told her off? She knew she was being irrational, but the voice in the back of her head going what if... just wouldn’t shut up.

She spotted him, and got to her paws, walking towards him. He was frowning, she noted—a bad sign? Was she late? She couldn’t help but let out a huff of laughter at her own thoughts. Since when did you worry so much? You’ve been waiting for this for moons! “Addereye?” she called, approaching him, trying to remember the excitement she had felt just yesterday. “I’m here!”
Addereyes eyes opened at the mollies voice. Glancing over at her with icy eyes, he still had a frown and stern look. This was normal for the tom, who was usually cold and rude. "Good." He nodded, standing up.
Deciding to be what he called generous, he asked a question. "What would you like to learn from me mostly? Hunting? Fighting?" He asked with a tinge of curiosity. "Of course I'll be teaching you both, but I'm just wondering which one you'd like most." Adder said, his ear twitching.

FireAndBright
February 23rd, 2019, 07:18 PM
Addereyes eyes opened at the mollies voice. Glancing over at her with icy eyes, he still had a frown and stern look. This was normal for the tom, who was usually cold and rude. "Good." He nodded, standing up.
Deciding to be what he called generous, he asked a question. "What would you like to learn from me mostly? Hunting? Fighting?" He asked with a tinge of curiosity. "Of course I'll be teaching you both, but I'm just wondering which one you'd like most." Adder said, his ear twitching.

Brightpaw felt nervous under her mentor’s stern look, unsure if she had done something wrong. But he didn’t seem to be angry with her, so she relaxed a little, listening to what he was saying.

She was a little taken aback by the question, but she answered quickly. “Uh, hunting!” She flicked her tail. “I mean, fighting is cool,” she explained, “but hunting is what keeps the clan fed.” It sounded like he was going to start teaching her straight away, and her excitement began to grow. I told you it would be okay. She wanted to ask more questions, but restrained herself, still not sure what to make of Addereye.

furrensic
February 23rd, 2019, 07:22 PM
Brightpaw felt nervous under her mentor’s stern look, unsure if she had done something wrong. But he didn’t seem to be angry with her, so she relaxed a little, listening to what he was saying.

She was a little taken aback by the question, but she answered quickly. “Uh, hunting!” She flicked her tail. “I mean, fighting is cool,” she explained, “but hunting is what keeps the clan fed.” It sounded like he was going to stbillion art teaching her straight away, and her excitement began to grow. I told you it would be okay. She wanted to ask more questions, but restrained herself, still not sure what to make of Addereye.
Addereye nodded at her words. The midnight colored tom seemed happy with Brightpaw but hid it well with his stern expression. "You can ask more questions if you like." He said quietly, with a light grumble.

FireAndBright
February 23rd, 2019, 07:36 PM
Addereye nodded at her words. The midnight colored tom seemed happy with Brightpaw but hid it well with his stern expression. "You can ask more questions if you like." He said quietly, with a light grumble.

Brightpaw wasn’t quite sure how her mentor’s face and words matched. From what he was saying, he seemed okay, and reasonably happy with her, but his expression was still stern. Maybe he always looks like that, she thought, stifling a mrowl of laughter.

And he was inviting her to ask questions—how could she refuse? “What are we going to do today?” she asked, bouncing on her paws. “Where are we going? Are we hunting? Exploring the territory? Do I get to see ShadowClan cats? Do RiverClan cats really smell like fish? Do you always look like that or are you just annoyed with everyone?” She paused, having run out of breath. “Did I... say that out loud?”

(I’ll probably have to go now—it’s 1:30am in my time zone, and I have school on Monday.)

furrensic
February 23rd, 2019, 07:42 PM
Brightpaw wasn’t quite sure how her mentor’s face and words matched. From what he was saying, he seemed okay, and reasonably happy with her, but his expression was still stern. Maybe he always looks like that, she thought, stifling a mrowl of laughter.

And he was inviting her to ask questions—how could she refuse? “What are we going to do today?” she asked, bouncing on her paws. “Where are we going? Are we hunting? Exploring the territory? Do I get to see ShadowClan cats? Do RiverClan cats really smell like fish? Do you always look like that or are you just annoyed with everyone?” She paused, having run out of breath. “Did I... say that out loud?”

(I’ll probably have to go now—it’s 1:30am in my time zone, and I have school on Monday.)
The tom sighed. "We're going to train. Yes we're going to hunt, possibly tomorrow, maybe today. You may get to see Shadowclan cats at the next gathering, or if we ever go to the borders. Sometimes Riverclan cats smell like fish. And yes most of the time I'm annoyed with everyone." Addereye said, taking in a deep breath.

((Ok! ))

Starfall
February 24th, 2019, 01:32 AM
Starfall

pollenpaw had been made an apprentice ! this was so excited he couldnt breath. he was.. really lonely now that goosepaw had left. all he had was his brother now. and of course he was going to make new friends and everything, but goosepaw had been his partner in crime. so now it was just his brother. and his brother was so cool ! he was already do warrior things! and could do all of the warrior moves. maybe he could show him sometime. he wobbled into the warriors den, making sure not to step on any sleeping warriors until he found his brother, morningpath, sleeping soundly. he missed cuddling with him at night.. but now he could! he wiggled his way to squeeze between morningpaths front legs, kneading his chest gently and purring with a big smile,"big bro! pssstt, wake up!"

The golden tom had been dreaming wonderful dreams. Dreams of dancing on whipped clouds, dreams of things he couldn't even remember, but left him with a smile on his face as he slumbered. Those star filled dreams faded away as he was awoken by a rather happy sounding little brother. One eye opened, looking down at the little puffball wedged between his front legs. With a rather loud laugh the fluffy tom squeezed Pollenpaw closer to his chest, rubbing his chin on the top of the caramel apprentices head. "Seems as though I've caught the mightiest warrior in all the clans!" he proclaimed. With a grunt Morningrise rolled over onto his back, plopping his adorable little brother on his stomach. "Now what in the name of Starclan are you doing up so early? Surely it wasn't just to come see little ol me?" he laughed.

FireAndBright
February 24th, 2019, 10:37 AM
The tom sighed. "We're going to train. Yes we're going to hunt, possibly tomorrow, maybe today. You may get to see Shadowclan cats at the next gathering, or if we ever go to the borders. Sometimes Riverclan cats smell like fish. And yes most of the time I'm annoyed with everyone." Addereye said, taking in a deep breath.

((Ok! ))

Brightpaw looked down at her paws, embarrassed. Addereye seemed irritated with her—but not angry, thank StarClan. She moved on quickly, not wanting to think about whether she had disappointed him already. “Can we go now? I mean, unless you have anything to do, first?”

You’re going to be good at this, she promised herself. She’d make her mentor proud, someday. Brightpaw knew she was never going to be the best at hunting, or fighting, or—anything, really, but she knew she could work hard, and she wasn’t the sort of cat that was always getting in trouble, like some other apprentices. Once she got used to this, she would be fine.

furrensic
February 24th, 2019, 10:43 AM
Brightpaw looked down at her paws, embarrassed. Addereye seemed irritated with her—but not angry, thank StarClan. She moved on quickly, not wanting to think about whether she had disappointed him already. “Can we go now? I mean, unless you have anything to do, first?”

You’re going to be good at this, she promised herself. She’d make her mentor proud, someday. Brightpaw knew she was never going to be the best at hunting, or fighting, or—anything, really, but she knew she could work hard, and she wasn’t the sort of cat that was always getting in trouble, like some other apprentices. Once she got used to this, she would be fine.
Addereye nodded. "We'll be exploring the territory first, and maybe practice hunting." He said, his expression not as stern. More care free actually, he turned around. His tail flicked for Brightpaw to follow him as he began walking. "I'll tell you about the warrior code sometime too."

Pluto
February 24th, 2019, 12:38 PM
Jaycalls ears perked up, smelling the new cat beside him. He turned his head slightly, but not looking at her quite. "Hello." He meowed.
Citruspaw had closed her eyes by then, and was close to falling asleep. She had had a rather busy day training and being manipulative, but she supposed conversation could do her no harm. Opening her eyes once more, she replied, "Hi. I'm Citruspaw, you?"

furrensic
February 24th, 2019, 12:40 PM
Citruspaw had closed her eyes by then, and was close to falling asleep. She had had a rather busy day training and being manipulative, but she supposed conversation could do her no harm. Opening her eyes once more, she replied, "Hi. I'm Citruspaw, you?"
Jaycall turned his head slightly, his bushy tail flicking. He stayed silent for a moment, before answering. "I'm Jaycall."

Pluto
February 24th, 2019, 12:47 PM
Jaycall turned his head slightly, his bushy tail flicking. He stayed silent for a moment, before answering. "I'm Jaycall."
She'd heard of the blind cat before, and it made sense when she looked at him. Citruspaw sat up rather quickly, wether it was from shock or excitement she herself wasnt sure. "Woah, so your blind?" She breathed, though it was more statement the question. "How do you get around? How's it like? How do you know what you look like?" The flurry of questions came out of her mouth before she could stop them, but she managed to stop the rest before she became to obnoxious.

furrensic
February 24th, 2019, 12:53 PM
She'd heard of the blind cat before, and it made sense when she looked at him. Citruspaw sat up rather quickly, wether it was from shock or excitement she herself wasnt sure. "Woah, so your blind?" She breathed, though it was more statement the question. "How do you get around? How's it like? How do you know what you look like?" The flurry of questions came out of her mouth before she could stop them, but she managed to stop the rest before she became to obnoxious.
His brows furrowed slightly, the silver blue tom shifted. He nodded, his ear twitching. "Yes, I am blind." He meowed, debating whether or not to answer the other questions. "I use hearing and smell to get around. And, its, ok I suppose." He said.

Pluto
February 24th, 2019, 12:59 PM
His brows furrowed slightly, the silver blue tom shifted. He nodded, his ear twitching. "Yes, I am blind." He meowed, debating whether or not to answer the other questions. "I use hearing and smell to get around. And, its, ok I suppose." He said.
"Am I annoying you?" Citruspaw asked innocently. Maybe being blind would open him up to her manipulating? Citruspaw decided to continue talking with him until she figured out what she wanted first. "Sorry. I'm rather talkative when im wondering about some things." She apologized breezily, brushing it off but making sure her voice still sounded innocent. "I'm still learning you know." She added.

furrensic
February 24th, 2019, 01:03 PM
"Am I annoying you?" Citruspaw asked innocently. Maybe being blind would open him up to her manipulating? Citruspaw decided to continue talking with him until she figured out what she wanted first. "Sorry. I'm rather talkative when im wondering about some things." She apologized breezily, brushing it off but making sure her voice still sounded innocent. "I'm still learning you know." She added.
Jaycall hummed lightly, "A little bit." He said bluntly. He felt a bit weird around the young molly, something off.

Pluto
February 24th, 2019, 01:07 PM
Jaycall hummed lightly, "A little bit." He said bluntly. He felt a bit weird around the young molly, something off.
"Oh okay." She replied, pretending to be rather saddened by the thought. "Sorry Jaycall." Citruspaw realized it was much easier to lie to a cat who could see your features than a cat who could. Her face was bland, but she swiveled her ears, checking for cats who were close. None were. "Hey, can you do me a favor, please?" Citruspaw asked slowly.

furrensic
February 24th, 2019, 01:10 PM
"Oh okay." She replied, pretending to be rather saddened by the thought. "Sorry Jaycall." Citruspaw realized it was much easier to lie to a cat who could see your features than a cat who could. Her face was bland, but she swiveled her ears, checking for cats who were close. None were. "Hey, can you do me a favor, please?" Citruspaw asked slowly.
Jaycall turned slightly, his ears folded back a bit. "What type of favor?" He asked, a frown on his muzzle. He usually did favors for cats,unless it was hunting.

Pluto
February 24th, 2019, 01:12 PM
Jaycall turned slightly, his ears folded back a bit. "What type of favor?" He asked, a frown on his muzzle. He usually did favors for cats,unless it was hunting.
"Oh, uh..." Citruspaw was rather startled by his sudden turn in personality. "I was wonderin if you could.. uh... get me a piece of prey from the pile? I hurt my paw during training today, but Tallmarsh said it was okay to move around as long as i didn't put pressure on it. But if not... I can get some later." She replied sheepishly with a shrug.

furrensic
February 24th, 2019, 01:17 PM
"Oh, uh..." Citruspaw was rather startled by his sudden turn in personality. "I was wonderin if you could.. uh... get me a piece of prey from the pile? I hurt my paw during training today, but Tallmarsh said it was okay to move around as long as i didn't put pressure on it. But if not... I can get some later." She replied sheepishly with a shrug.
"Oh really?" He hummed, tilting his head. No he didn't believe this, he didn't believe it at a l l. But he would play along, so he got up, stretching out his legs softly.

He made his way to the kill pile, sniffing to make sure he wouldn't bump into anyone. He got a vole from the pile, carefully walking over, he dropped the prey in front of Citruspaw, well, he hoped it was in front of her.

graves
February 24th, 2019, 01:57 PM
The golden tom had been dreaming wonderful dreams. Dreams of dancing on whipped clouds, dreams of things he couldn't even remember, but left him with a smile on his face as he slumbered. Those star filled dreams faded away as he was awoken by a rather happy sounding little brother. One eye opened, looking down at the little puffball wedged between his front legs. With a rather loud laugh the fluffy tom squeezed Pollenpaw closer to his chest, rubbing his chin on the top of the caramel apprentices head. "Seems as though I've caught the mightiest warrior in all the clans!" he proclaimed. With a grunt Morningrise rolled over onto his back, plopping his adorable little brother on his stomach. "Now what in the name of Starclan are you doing up so early? Surely it wasn't just to come see little ol me?" he laughed.

pollenpaw chuckled as morning rolled over onto his back and took him with him,"of course it was, who else would i see!" he yipped. pollenpaw was a bit of a pawful, but when it came to his brother he was the best cat youd ever see. since their mother wasnt very.. present in their lives, pollen looked up to him instead. he wanted to be just like him! "im couldnt sleep, ive been made an apprentice but passionstar hasnt found me a mentor yet.. im so bored! i just want to explore. all my friends have mentors, morning, what if their ceremonies are earlier than mine?" he was impatient, sometimes it took time to find just the right mentor for a cat. hell, goosepaws already been training to be a medicine cat! shes already doing so much for her.. new clan, while hes just bee sitting around. "i was woooonnderrinnnggg, if you could atleast take me on a tour of the territory?" of course, he added some puppy dog eyes and a grin after that. he loved spending time with his brother - and probably the only cat that wasnt busy right now that he knew.

FireAndBright
February 24th, 2019, 02:14 PM
Addereye nodded. "We'll be exploring the territory first, and maybe practice hunting." He said, his expression not as stern. More care free actually, he turned around. His tail flicked for Brightpaw to follow him as he began walking. "I'll tell you about the warrior code sometime too."

Exploring the territory! Brightpaw bounded after him, pushing down her nerves as her excitement grew. She’d been confined to camp for her whole life, and now she finally got to see more of the world. And exploring, at least, was something that she wasn’t afraid that she would mess up. Unless he started asking her questions, that is.

“Are you going to test me?” she asked nervously. “Like, to see what I already know?” She hoped not—it wasn’t easy to learn things when you were a kit, and all the warriors looked down on you. And even when she did pick things up, she almost never remembered them.

(Should we move to the territory?)

furrensic
February 24th, 2019, 02:19 PM
Exploring the territory! Brightpaw bounded after him, pushing down her nerves as her excitement grew. She’d been confined to camp for her whole life, and now she finally got to see more of the world. And exploring, at least, was something that she wasn’t afraid that she would mess up. Unless he started asking her questions, that is.

“Are you going to test me?” she asked nervously. “Like, to see what I already know?” She hoped not—it wasn’t easy to learn things when you were a kit, and all the warriors looked down on you. And even when she did pick things up, she almost never remembered them.

(Should we move to the territory?)
((Yeah))

Addereye shook his head lightly. The black tom padded onwards, "No, most don't learn alot when they're kits." He meowed.

Branch of Life
February 24th, 2019, 09:18 PM
Her heart beat fast. “Tallmarsh!!” Willowheart yowled as she ran inside the medicine cat den. “I need help now.” Her left eye was pierced by a thorn. She worried she would go blind in her left eye. The white and brown cat sat down and awaited “I need you RIGHT now!”

(I’m horrible at starters cx Im going to have her go blind in the eye. Delta)

Freesia
February 24th, 2019, 10:35 PM
Her heart beat fast. “Tallmarsh!!” Willowheart yowled as she ran inside the medicine cat den. “I need help now.” Her left eye was pierced by a thorn. She worried she would go blind in her left eye. The white and brown cat sat down and awaited “I need you RIGHT now!”

(I’m horrible at starters cx Im going to have her go blind in the eye. Delta)

Having been up late taking care of sick patients, Tallmarsh had decided she deserved a rest and was currently taking a midday nap in the medicine den. When an otherworldly shriek woke her, the she-cat leapt from her nest, dark fur bristling. Her green eyes were wide with surprise, but when she saw Willowheart she forced herself to calm down. Padding closer slowly, she cooed to the panicking molly, "Okay, I know it hurts, here eat this." She pushed two poppy seeds towards her. "Explain how this happened," she continued.

|+sari+|
February 25th, 2019, 11:28 AM
Frostfall took in his enthusiasm and started to smile. She remembered her first day as an apprentice, still: she had been similarly excited, convinced that she would be the best warrior ThunderClan had ever seen. Now, she was less ambitious, but that eagerness to learn was a good sign—hopefully it meant he would work hard, and learn quickly, and it eased her fear a little.

Then he lowered his head and spoke, and she frowned. “It’s Frostfall,” she said sharply, offended. How could he forget the name of his mentor? She was going to be one of the most important cats in his life for the next few moons. But she bit back her next words—he was only six moons old, and he’d probably heard her name for the first time in his ceremony. You need to stop being so harsh on cats you’ve just met, she chided herself.

“Anyway,” she said, moving on quickly to cover up her embarrassment, “today, I think it would be a good idea to explore the territory. I can show you around, show you the borders, so you can start to get familiar with the scents of the other clans, and I can teach you some things about some prey, and maybe some basic hunting techniques? If we get the time, that is.” Was she talking too much? She was talking too much. Internally, she wilted. She thought back to her own mentor—he had seemed so old and so clever, like he knew everything. Herringpaw probably thought she was mean and didn’t know what she was doing, and he was probably right.

Her heart fell, and she looked down at her paws. Maybe I’m just not ready to be a mentor.

Herringpaw's head shrunk back into his neck as his mentor snapped at him, his ears pinned back slightly, his blue eyes wide. Did... Did I do something wrong?, he wondered, gazing at her with a stunned expression. He gazed down at his paws, his tail curling around himself. All he did was ask her name... He swallowed nervously, feeling worried. Was it some sort of rule to not ask your mentor's name? He didn't think there was. But, why else would she have snapped at him for such a simple question? He was confused about what it was he did to have already disappointed his mentor. As the silver she-cat spoke again, this time more soothingly, he glanced up at her, a cautious expression on his face. He shuffled his paws nervously, giving a tiny nod. "Y-yes Frostfall... That will be fine," he mewed, caution in his tone. He then saw her face fall and she suddenly looked sad, or was it frustrated? Maybe something else? Still, his kindness took over and, sensing his mentor's reason of distress, he took a step towards her and lightly rested his tail over her paws. "Frostfall... Don't be sad. I bet you'll be a great mentor," he meowed, trying to catch her eye.

FireAndBright
February 25th, 2019, 04:17 PM
Herringpaw's head shrunk back into his neck as his mentor snapped at him, his ears pinned back slightly, his blue eyes wide. Did... Did I do something wrong?, he wondered, gazing at her with a stunned expression. He gazed down at his paws, his tail curling around himself. All he did was ask her name... He swallowed nervously, feeling worried. Was it some sort of rule to not ask your mentor's name? He didn't think there was. But, why else would she have snapped at him for such a simple question? He was confused about what it was he did to have already disappointed his mentor. As the silver she-cat spoke again, this time more soothingly, he glanced up at her, a cautious expression on his face. He shuffled his paws nervously, giving a tiny nod. "Y-yes Frostfall... That will be fine," he mewed, caution in his tone. He then saw her face fall and she suddenly looked sad, or was it frustrated? Maybe something else? Still, his kindness took over and, sensing his mentor's reason of distress, he took a step towards her and lightly rested his tail over her paws. "Frostfall... Don't be sad. I bet you'll be a great mentor," he meowed, trying to catch her eye.

Frostfall was eager to get going, hoping that he would forget this as soon as possible. She felt another twinge of guilt as he shrunk back, looking fearful. And you wonder why you don’t have any real friends, she thought to herself bitterly. It was irrational, she knew, but she already felt like she’d messed this up beyond repair.

Maybe that was why she was so startled by his next words. She fought back the instinctive urge to snap at him defensively. “I...” she began, and trailed off. It was just like an apprentice to see right past her. And it took some kindness to comfort someone who had just hurt you—he’d make a good warrior. “Thank you, Herringpaw,” she meowed. “That means a lot.” The warrior sighed, and forced herself to look him in the eye. “I’m sorry I snapped at you.” Her apology seemed a little stilted, perhaps, but she meant it.

She glanced at the sun; if they wanted to finish their exploring today, they had to leave sooner rather than later. Giving her chest fur a few quick licks, and giving her apprentice a small smile, she got to her paws. “Shall we get going?”

Branch of Life
February 25th, 2019, 05:19 PM
Having been up late taking care of sick patients, Tallmarsh had decided she deserved a rest and was currently taking a midday nap in the medicine den. When an otherworldly shriek woke her, the she-cat leapt from her nest, dark fur bristling. Her green eyes were wide with surprise, but when she saw Willowheart she forced herself to calm down. Padding closer slowly, she cooed to the panicking molly, "Okay, I know it hurts, here eat this." She pushed two poppy seeds towards her. "Explain how this happened," she continued.
Willowheart reluctantly took the seeds. “Are you positive these are correct? I mean I don’t want to doubt you but you’ve only been medicine cat for a few moons.” She meowed wincing. Explain it? How was she to do that? It was simple but I don’t know if Tallmarsh wanted a simple answer. “Alright..” ,Willowheart started “I was going to lay in my bedding when Lightningpelt was picking out her bedding...and a thorn flew out of her jaws accidentally.” she took a few breaths between speaking. The molly took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. The brown and white cats eye hurt like,for lack of a better word,hell.

Freesia
February 25th, 2019, 09:57 PM
Willowheart reluctantly took the seeds. “Are you positive these are correct? I mean I don’t want to doubt you but you’ve only been medicine cat for a few moons.” She meowed wincing. Explain it? How was she to do that? It was simple but I don’t know if Tallmarsh wanted a simple answer. “Alright..” ,Willowheart started “I was going to lay in my bedding when Lightningpelt was picking out her bedding...and a thorn flew out of her jaws accidentally.” she took a few breaths between speaking. The molly took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. The brown and white cats eye hurt like,for lack of a better word,hell.

Tallmarsh suppressed the snarky remark that pushed its way up her throat. Instead she insisted through gritted teeth, "Yes, I'm almost done with my training. I know how many poppyseeds to give you." As she listened, she picked out marigold and horsetail from her stores. Turning back to Willowheart, the medicine cat began chewing a few pieces of marigold and horsetail, just enough to lick onto the wound. She also grabbed between her teeth plenty of cobwebs. "The marigold will prevent infection and aid in healing, and the horsetail will also help with healing and stop bleeding," she mumbled. She set down the cobwebs and sat in front of her patient. "Okay, you cannot move your eye when I'm removing the thorn. Got it?" Her expression grew serious.

Pluto
February 25th, 2019, 10:23 PM
"Oh really?" He hummed, tilting his head. No he didn't believe this, he didn't believe it at a l l. But he would play along, so he got up, stretching out his legs softly.

He made his way to the kill pile, sniffing to make sure he wouldn't bump into anyone. He got a vole from the pile, carefully walking over, he dropped the prey in front of Citruspaw, well, he hoped it was in front of her.
"Yeah." She heard the disbelief in his mew, but Citruspaw watched in her own disbelief as he made his way over to the freshkill pile. Scratching a itch on her ear, she swipped her paw over it instead of her paw, and watched as he dropped the vole pretty close to her paws.
"Thanks." She purred. Maybe she could use Jaycall. Yawning, she asked, "Oh, you didn't grab anything for yourself?"

Branch of Life
February 25th, 2019, 10:24 PM
Tallmarsh suppressed the snarky remark that pushed its way up her throat. Instead she insisted through gritted teeth, "Yes, I'm almost done with my training. I know how many poppyseeds to give you." As she listened, she picked out marigold and horsetail from her stores. Turning back to Willowheart, the medicine cat began chewing a few pieces of marigold and horsetail, just enough to lick onto the wound. She also grabbed between her teeth plenty of cobwebs. "The marigold will prevent infection and aid in healing, and the horsetail will also help with healing and stop bleeding," she mumbled. She set down the cobwebs and sat in front of her patient. "Okay, you cannot move your eye when I'm removing the thorn. Got it?" Her expression grew serious.
Willowheart made a face that was half a smirk and half a smile. “If you do say so yourself Tallmarsh.” Willowheart did have all bark and some bite. Her useful eye followed Tallmarsh around as the molly grabbed some herbs. She dosn’t know what she’s doing obviously. Well I mean she might but I don’t think so. “Are you %1000 sure it’s correct?” Willowheart meowed poking a stick at the beehive. She rolled her right eye and stared at the cat in front of her. “Fine. If you insist medicine cat.”

furrensic
February 26th, 2019, 03:15 PM
"Yeah." She heard the disbelief in his mew, but Citruspaw watched in her own disbelief as he made his way over to the freshkill pile. Scratching a itch on her ear, she swipped her paw over it instead of her paw, and watched as he dropped the vole pretty close to her paws.
"Thanks." She purred. Maybe she could use Jaycall. Yawning, she asked, "Oh, you didn't grab anything for yourself?"
Jaycall shook his head, shifting to sit back.

Freesia
February 27th, 2019, 01:20 PM
Willowheart made a face that was half a smirk and half a smile. “If you do say so yourself Tallmarsh.” Willowheart did have all bark and some bite. Her useful eye followed Tallmarsh around as the molly grabbed some herbs. She dosn’t know what she’s doing obviously. Well I mean she might but I don’t think so. “Are you %1000 sure it’s correct?” Willowheart meowed poking a stick at the beehive. She rolled her right eye and stared at the cat in front of her. “Fine. If you insist medicine cat.”

Tallmarsh was finding it harder and harder to restrain herself from lashing out at this particularly disrespectful patient. Instead, she shot the she-cat a very pissed-off glare as a warning. "Yes, I know what I'm doing. If I didn't I wouldn't be allowed to treat mousebrains like you," she retorted, her long tail lashing behind her. She grabbed the thorn between her teeth and quickly pulled it out, pressing the cobwebs to the wound to suppress some of the bleeding. As she held the cobwebs in place with one paw, she snapped, "Do you want to take my place? You're obviously way more educated in herbs and healing that I am, warrior."

Branch of Life
February 27th, 2019, 03:26 PM
Tallmarsh was finding it harder and harder to restrain herself from lashing out at this particularly disrespectful patient. Instead, she shot the she-cat a very pissed-off glare as a warning. "Yes, I know what I'm doing. If I didn't I wouldn't be allowed to treat mousebrains like you," she retorted, her long tail lashing behind her. She grabbed the thorn between her teeth and quickly pulled it out, pressing the cobwebs to the wound to suppress some of the bleeding. As she held the cobwebs in place with one paw, she snapped, "Do you want to take my place? You're obviously way more educated in herbs and healing that I am, warrior."
“Are you sure. I mean it’s not like you were a warrior before being a medicine cat. Or did you forget that? And your not nearly as educated as let’s say...Daydream or Shinefang.” The She-cat smirked and meowed a quick ouch as Tallmarsh pulled out the thorn. “You also snap at even the kindest of patients so why should I be kind if you won’t return it?” She meowed flicking her tail back and forth. Willowheart rolled her paw around as a stretch. “You are a real gem ya know that?”

Hazelfish
February 27th, 2019, 03:46 PM
Hazelfish walks into the clearing after a long day of hunting and sets down a vole and squirrell then shiver as she looks at the squirrell then mutters "demon squirrell" and then walks into the warrior den.

Hazelfish
February 27th, 2019, 03:48 PM
Hazelfish walks in and lies down for a long rest and falls asleep

Fuzzy
February 27th, 2019, 09:58 PM
Delta
(I've suddenly run into writes block so this might be bad heh)

With a yawn the snow colored molly stretched, her legs trembling as she did so. It wasn't to late but the apprentice was just there and board. She wanted to do something, anything at this point. Plopping into the ground Icepaw stretched out on her side, pawing at a leaf. Normally she didn't look so lazy but today she was just that, lazy. I dunno what to do.. Taking the leaving her to play with it the molly kinda just laid there.
Not much time had passed and Icepaw couldn't stand just laying there by herself. If someone spread there that'd be grate, she could pick on them or something, do something to or with them. Even that jerk Jaggedpaw would be good company. Rolling to her paws the apprentice's mismatched eyes scanned the clearing, someone had to be out and about. A lot would even be fun to hang out with at this point. "Come on," Tail twitching in annoyance the molly was about to go searching for someone to talk to. Everyone seemed to be disappearing from her life and she couldn't stand it!

Freesia
February 27th, 2019, 10:06 PM
“Are you sure. I mean it’s not like you were a warrior before being a medicine cat. Or did you forget that? And your not nearly as educated as let’s say...Daydream or Shinefang.” The She-cat smirked and meowed a quick ouch as Tallmarsh pulled out the thorn. “You also snap at even the kindest of patients so why should I be kind if you won’t return it?” She meowed flicking her tail back and forth. Willowheart rolled her paw around as a stretch. “You are a real gem ya know that?”

Tallmarsh felt her blood boil. I can't believe I'm letting this stupid warrior get under my skin. She continued pressing the cobwebs to the wound, waiting for the bleeding to go down. "Cats come to me for even the smallest things, so why should I even heal them?" she snapped back. Her green eyes were fiery. She was pissed at the fact that this she-cat had the nerve to waltz on into her den, ask for her to heal her, and then treat her like mouse fodder without even giving her a chance. Yeah, she had been rude in the past, but she always worked hard to be the best medicine cat she could be, and that included learning to control her temper. It was always hard without someone there reminding her to cool down, but if it was a sweet, helpless kit or a good friend, then she could be plenty kind. If it was a snarky apprentice or snobby Clanborn cat, then she had less mercy for her patient. "You never gave me a chance to be kind. You waltzed on up in here while I was sleeping, woke be up with your shrieking, then immediately began badmouthing me while I've been trying to heal you. I could refuse to heal you, you know that? If I'm so horrible, why don't you go get help from DAYDREAM or SHINEFANG, huh? Since I'm the worst medicine cat ThunderClan has EVER SEEN!" As she lectured this molly, the volume and harshness of her tone rose steadily. She pulled the cobwebs away, roughly licked the paste on her eye, and pressed clean cobwebs on the wound. With an angry flick of her tail to signal they were done, the ThunderClan medicine cat stormed out of her den, a flurry of curse words flying from her maw as she went.

Freesia
February 27th, 2019, 10:38 PM
Delta
(I've suddenly run into writes block so this might be bad heh)

With a yawn the snow colored molly stretched, her legs trembling as she did so. It wasn't to late but the apprentice was just there and board. She wanted to do something, anything at this point. Plopping into the ground Icepaw stretched out on her side, pawing at a leaf. Normally she didn't look so lazy but today she was just that, lazy. I dunno what to do.. Taking the leaving her to play with it the molly kinda just laid there.
Not much time had passed and Icepaw couldn't stand just laying there by herself. If someone spread there that'd be grate, she could pick on them or something, do something to or with them. Even that jerk Jaggedpaw would be good company. Rolling to her paws the apprentice's mismatched eyes scanned the clearing, someone had to be out and about. A lot would even be fun to hang out with at this point. "Come on," Tail twitching in annoyance the molly was about to go searching for someone to talk to. Everyone seemed to be disappearing from her life and she couldn't stand it!

A small, curly-furred apprentice pushed her way out of the apprentices' den and took a look around the clearing, amber eyes wide. The camp was bustling, and despite sleeping in, it seemed that Flutterpaw wouldn't be getting repremanded today for her occasional laziness. Thank StarClan! Spotting a familiar white pelt, she smirked and began to skirt around the edge of the clearing until she was a few tail lengths away from the older apprentice and presumably out of sight. She crouched, fluffy tail swishing back and forth as she prepared to pounce.

((Sorry for the short reply!))

a_hungry_potato
February 28th, 2019, 07:16 AM
(Here's my Rivet boi)

Rivetpaw, a seasoned novice, was curled in a corner of camp, eagerly swallowing bites of warm prey. The limp blue-jay at his mitts was half-eaten, but it's feathers still remained sky-blue along it's back where Rivet hadn't dug into yet. The large tom swept his gaze over the camp, blue optics narrowed in thought. His ruddy silver pelt was ruffled at the tips from a recent chase after this very fowl, but he literally didn't care and focused his energy on eating.

[Open for Interaction]

Pluto
March 2nd, 2019, 11:24 AM
Jaycall shook his head, shifting to sit back.
Citruspaw wolfed down the prey, then licked her chops and sat up carefully, remembering the lie about her paw. She shifted all her weight to her other side and wondered what to say next. "So..." She began awkwardly. "What do you do as a warrior?"

furrensic
March 2nd, 2019, 11:31 AM
Citruspaw wolfed down the prey, then licked her chops and sat up carefully, remembering the lie about her paw. She shifted all her weight to her other side and wondered what to say next. "So..." She began awkwardly. "What do you do as a warrior?"
Jaycall narrowed his eyes. A frown appeared on his maw. "You didn't hurt your paw did you?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

Fuzzy
March 3rd, 2019, 01:38 PM
A small, curly-furred apprentice pushed her way out of the apprentices' den and took a look around the clearing, amber eyes wide. The camp was bustling, and despite sleeping in, it seemed that Flutterpaw wouldn't be getting repremanded today for her occasional laziness. Thank StarClan! Spotting a familiar white pelt, she smirked and began to skirt around the edge of the clearing until she was a few tail lengths away from the older apprentice and presumably out of sight. She crouched, fluffy tail swishing back and forth as she prepared to pounce.

((Sorry for the short reply!))
(No problem)

Completely unaware of the younger molly behind her, preparing a whole hearted pounce, Icepaw didn't move from where she was. Her tail still twitched with boredom as she looked for something to do. A swish of leaves behind her caught her attention, ears shooting up in alert. Pale pink nose twitching the white apprentice tried to catch the scent but it was apparent that the wind was blowing the wrong direction. So, the stayed put ears and whiskers twitching slightly as she listened to the feline behind her move, something. Most likely a tail. Icepaw was well aware that it was probably just another apprentice or a kit though she had no idea who. Either way the snow white molly wanted some fun and being around another cat seemed grate. Giving a few moments for whoever was behind her to do something the molly spun around, not sure what awaited her. Flutterpaw? Yes! Someone she knew!

silvertail000
March 3rd, 2019, 05:34 PM
Foxbreeze sat down in the clearing with her mouse. She was rather plump, but not too much. Her kits would be born in a half- moon or so. She was excited about becoming a mother. She was hoping she could talk to another she-cat about it. Maybe one that was once a queen, but it didn't matter as long as they were female.
Rosemew

furrensic
March 3rd, 2019, 05:40 PM
Foxbreeze sat down in the clearing with her mouse. She was rather plump, but not too much. Her kits would be born in a half- moon or so. She was excited about becoming a mother. She was hoping she could talk to another she-cat about it. Maybe one that was once a queen, but it didn't matter as long as they were female.
Rosemew
Hawkleap walked into the clearing, searching the area for anyone to talk to. The usually grumpy molly felt...nice today for some reason. Her green eyes landed on a queen, walking over. "Hey." She greeted softly. She looked at her stomach. "How long until you have kits?"

silvertail000
March 3rd, 2019, 05:46 PM
Hawkleap walked into the clearing, searching the area for anyone to talk to. The usually grumpy molly felt...nice today for some reason. Her green eyes landed on a queen, walking over. "Hey." She greeted softly. She looked at her stomach. "How long until you have kits?"
"About a half-moon" she replied. "I hope they will be healthy and strong." She didn't want kits with disabilities, as she wanted them to become warriors. She sighed. 'I wish I could see them already!"

furrensic
March 3rd, 2019, 05:53 PM
"About a half-moon" she replied. "I hope they will be healthy and strong." She didn't want kits with disabilities, as she wanted them to become warriors. She sighed. 'I wish I could see them already!"
Hawkleap nodded. "What names are you thinking for them?" She asked curiosly, shifting so she could lay down. Hearing her next words the brown molly nodded. "Healthy and strong kits will make good warriors."

silvertail000
March 3rd, 2019, 06:00 PM
Hawkleap nodded. "What names are you thinking for them?" She asked curiosly, shifting so she could lay down. Hearing her next words the brown molly nodded. "Healthy and strong kits will make good warriors."
"I don't really know yet," she replied. "Lionwing and I will have to start thinking up names when they are born." She took a bite of her mouse. I really will have to start thinking of names, she thought.