PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70

Sweetie
May 27th, 2020, 05:21 AM
Life became more interesting than the molly thought it ever would. She now had a close, tightly knitted group of friends, an okay mentor, and had some fun here and there. The group snuck out to play hide-n-go seek which turned out to be more really fun and a great idea.
What ruined all of her good vibes was being constantly reminded that her beautiful name was changed to a horrible one. How was Faith not good enough to her leader? Plus what and how did the cream tabby represent Soaring? It held no meaning behind it and to her. Disgusted and shaking her head the molly padded out and into the clearing. Lime green colored eyes roamed the Thunderclan camp looking for something to do. Spotting her mother Soaringpaw's face lit up in excitement and happiness as she trotted to her birth giver.
"Mother!" Calling out to the beautiful molly. When close enough the apprentice licked the top of Sunnywillow's head in hello. Sitting down with her ears perked and a huge grin on her face the cream tabby was happy to be around her kin. "Still looking gorgeous as ever mother." Politely complimenting the molly as she was taught.

Beau

Sweetie
May 27th, 2020, 06:13 AM
Pinepaw was sitting in the clearing with a blank expression as usual. Her ears turned back as she heard her mentor's stupid yowling. Welp, guess it was time for her to learn something or whatever...
"I'm here." she said in a bland matter of fact voice. "Sure I guess..." she muttered dragging her feet towards the camp enterance.
Shimm

Turning his head to the molly the warrior noticed her non-bubbly response. "What's wrong?" Owlwatcher asked with his head tilted. Maybe she was still sleepy and has not gotten to fully wake up. Reasoning with himself in his thoughts. Padding closer the tom was truly concerned for his apprentice. Deep down a seed of fear blossomed in his chest that he might fail to mentor this apprentice too.

Shade.
May 27th, 2020, 06:17 AM
Turning his head to the molly the warrior noticed her non-bubbly response. "What's wrong?" Owlwatcher asked with his head tilted. Maybe she was still sleepy and has not gotten to fully wake up. Reasoning with himself in his thoughts. Padding closer the tom was truly concerned for his apprentice. Deep down a seed of fear blossomed in his chest that he might fail to mentor this apprentice too.

"I'm fine." she responded. It was a habit now. I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine. And she was fine. She wasn't happy, but she wasn't sad either. Fine. The occasional nightmare, the lack of purpose. Maybe it was a good idea to take her mind off things. Off Breezekit. Off the awful scar on her face.
"So, where to?" she asked her mentor.
(lol she edgy)

sootsplashed
May 27th, 2020, 07:09 AM
Fawnfrost yelped as she and Squirrelfur practically rolled off the rock. She fell on the bigger tom, the momentum thrusting her face at Squirrelfur until they're faces were about a mousetail apart. Mumble Sootsplash

Squirrelfur got up, his face red as a beet. "Oh no, you're fine, Pebblesong," He said, grooming his paws, "We were getting too lazy up there anyways." He looked at Fawnfrost "Want to go hunting?"

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 08:50 AM
Fawnfrost yelped as she and Squirrelfur practically rolled off the rock. She fell on the bigger tom, the momentum thrusting her face at Squirrelfur until they're faces were about a mousetail apart. Mumble Sootsplash

Pebblesong started to panic. a lot. "Eek! I'm so, so, so, so sorry!" she exclaimed, her fur fluffed up.

jackal blackout
May 27th, 2020, 09:02 AM
nettleclaw was heading toward the warriors den when he heard the commotion going on.

lucidense
May 27th, 2020, 09:05 AM
"Uh- it's ok Pebblesong- me and Squirrelfur were about to go hunting." She mowed, but was still a bit upset that they ruined their moment. Sootsplash Mumble

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 09:10 AM
"Uh- it's ok Pebblesong- me and Squirrelfur were about to go hunting." She mowed, but was still a bit upset that they ruined their moment. Sootsplash Mumble

Pebblesond's tail twitched in fear, "A-are you sure? I really didn't mean to! I-I'll go now!" she squeaked, stiffly turning around and padding to the warriors den.

Pluto
May 27th, 2020, 09:27 AM
Amberpaw tried to get a word in, trying to tell Sweetpaw that it was fine, but the younger apprentice seemed to keep going, the words coming non-stop. When the other she ended the nervous babble with a particularly dumb question, Amberpaw gazed blankly at the rabbit a few moments, her mind a bit overwhelmed by the overly talkative Sweetpaw. "Uh..." She then finally snapped out of her daze, glancing up at the younger molly. "Its a rabbit. And you honestly don't need to apologise for ramming into me... It wasn't your fault, you know", she chided, wondering if somehow this cat was just overly nervous by nature of if something about the amber coloured Somali made the other she get ants in her pelt.

I don't get it, she thought, knowing that she wasn't intimidating or anything; the molly has always known that she was pretty. So what's got Sweetpaw's fur in a bunch? Maybe she's worried I'll have another panic attack. They do seem to come randomly nowadays. And I know that they're not a pretty sight. Or maybe she's worried I'll start sobbing my eyeballs out, like I oftentimes seem to do. Heh.

"So, uh..." Amberpaw glanced back down at her untouched meal. "Would you like to share the rabbit? Its big enough for both of us..." she didn't expect Sweetpaw to accept the offer; Amber seemed to eat alone most of the time lately, anyways.
Sweetpaw’s mouth was clamped shut. She liked to have friends and if she had just ruined her chance of getting a knew one she would never forget herself. It appeared to Sweetpaw the other apprentice looked as confused as she felt. She had no idea why she chose this morning to ram into a cat who could be a rather cool friend. At the other she-cats request, she couldn’t help but beam at her. “Ooh! Yes please!” Sweetpaw chirped, all nervousness gone. Who would’ve thunk? Even after I hit her she’s still offering to eat her meal with me! She thought excitedly, her lighter brown ear flicking as she got comfortable next to Amberpaw. Though her usually slick brown pelt was smooth, it was fluffed in excitement like it usually was, and she couldn’t help but purr. She had been such a worry-wart for thinking this nice she-cat wasn’t going to be her friend! It was clear to Sweetpaw they were going to have lots of fun and if she could’ve purred any louder without it being weird, she would have. “I’m Sweetpaw!” She mewed. I bet she has a lot of friends with how cool she is! Sweetpaw thought, feeling slightly intimidated if only for a second. It was all the more reason for Sweetpaw and her to become friends!

Cobra
May 27th, 2020, 11:26 AM
Leafpool looked around for someone to hunt with.
(OPEN)

Puddle~
May 27th, 2020, 11:31 AM
[Yeah, I knew ^w^ ]
"Yeah.." She thought about that, and then perked up. "Good boy!" She patted his head playfully, imitating the Twolegs
[sorry she's getting friend zoned for now, but it's because he doesn't realize that he likes her in that way yet]

Sycamorerain was marginally bewildered as Snowmist patted his head and blurted out an unusual phrase. Hmmmmm... Oh well. He supposed it was just another quirk which came along with her unique and bubbly personality. Tearing off another morsel of the squirrel, the warrior sat and thought as he chewed. Snowmist seemed like a genuinely nice cat. Perhaps he could consider her to be a best friend of sorts. The feline had other friends, of course, but he'd never really spent as much time with them or talked about some of the things they had spoken of.

|+sari+|
May 27th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Sweetpaw’s mouth was clamped shut. She liked to have friends and if she had just ruined her chance of getting a knew one she would never forget herself. It appeared to Sweetpaw the other apprentice looked as confused as she felt. She had no idea why she chose this morning to ram into a cat who could be a rather cool friend. At the other she-cats request, she couldn’t help but beam at her. “Ooh! Yes please!” Sweetpaw chirped, all nervousness gone. Who would’ve thunk? Even after I hit her she’s still offering to eat her meal with me! She thought excitedly, her lighter brown ear flicking as she got comfortable next to Amberpaw. Though her usually slick brown pelt was smooth, it was fluffed in excitement like it usually was, and she couldn’t help but purr. She had been such a worry-wart for thinking this nice she-cat wasn’t going to be her friend! It was clear to Sweetpaw they were going to have lots of fun and if she could’ve purred any louder without it being weird, she would have. “I’m Sweetpaw!” She mewed. I bet she has a lot of friends with how cool she is! Sweetpaw thought, feeling slightly intimidated if only for a second. It was all the more reason for Sweetpaw and her to become friends!

Amberpaw scooted over a bit to give the younger apprentice some room before crouching down beside her, gazing at the rabbit a moment before glancing up at the other she. "Uh, you can have first bite, if you like." she mewed, nodding at the white mammal before them. As Sweetpaw excitedly told Amber her name, the amber coloured Somali tilted her head to the side a bit. "Oh! Well, I already knew your name. But in case you don't know mine, I'm Amberpaw. Pleased to meet you."

She seems nice, Amberpaw thought, watching as Sweetpaw took a bite. May talk too much, but I don't really mind that. After all, I used to be the same way when I was her age. Heh. out loud, the molly asked, "So, uh, how is your training coming along? Have you learned some things?" giving the younger molly a friendly smile, Amber stretched her neck to take a bite of their meal, her ears perked to listen to what Sweetpaw had to say.

cloudii
May 27th, 2020, 12:00 PM
[sorry she's getting friend zoned for now, but it's because he doesn't realize that he likes her in that way yet]

Sycamorerain was marginally bewildered as Snowmist patted his head and blurted out an unusual phrase. Hmmmmm... Oh well. He supposed it was just another quirk which came along with her unique and bubbly personality. Tearing off another morsel of the squirrel, the warrior sat and thought as he chewed. Snowmist seemed like a genuinely nice cat. Perhaps he could consider her to be a best friend of sorts. The feline had other friends, of course, but he'd never really spent as much time with them or talked about some of the things they had spoken of.
[ thats okay! ]
Snowmist nuzzled him. "Maybe we should...sleep?" she asked, looking up at the drak sky. She purred. "Today was a great day!" She mewed.

dionysus
May 27th, 2020, 12:37 PM
[ Shimm ]

Sunnywillow looked up as her name was called and caught sight of Soaringpaw. The feline purred at her daughter and smiled as she licked her head. Children were much easier to be around once they weren’t kits and they weren’t her responsibility. Sunnywillow May have thought her mate was a half-wit and only had kits for appearances, but now that Soaringpaw was old enough to have her own life, the golden-grey molly didn’t mind her daughter. Especially not when she called her gorgeous.

Sunnywillow chuckled airily and gave Soaringpaw a lick on the cheek.

“Thank you, my darling. But look at you- you are positively radiant today, my little star. It must be Starclan’s influence on you. I am well, enjoying the lovely weather we’ve been gifted. But how are you? Being a good influence on your new friends? How are you holding up after the name change? I say you’re still a beacon of Starclan’s light and you fit the name Faith better than any cat- a name change won’t change that.”

Bleh. It was strange she was so good at this since every mention of those stupid Star cats made her want to puke. Who gave a tail what they thought? They couldn’t be that wise- they were dead. Life was for the living, and Sunnywillow intended to utilize hers to the max, whether some cat past their prime liked it or not. She was the one with a pulse. She was on top and no silver-furred, Star-studded, vulture-fodder dead cat was gonna change that.

dionysus
May 27th, 2020, 12:48 PM
[ Pluto Queenie Shimm Fallen One ]
(I’m just gonna go ahead and post Cormorant)

Cormorantpaw listened to the other apprentices’ inputs with eyes still sparkling with mischief. He had something a little more in mind then just tag, but that would be fun too! Besides, once they were out there, he could suggest a second activity easily. The fluffy black tom caught the same glint in Eveningpaw’s eyes and grinned at his sister. It was almost as though she was speaking right to him. She wanted to get into some mischief too.

He wasn’t quite prepared for her to shove him and gave her a look like ‘what was that for’ but didn’t hesitate to push back. If she wanted to show she was some kind of tough guy, he’d prove that he was tougher. However, he preferred sneaking out to tumbling about the apprentice’s den with his sister, so he let her sneak out of the den and saved his attack for later. Nudging Sweetpaw, he purred eagerly,

“Come on!”

Then, the stocky apprentice slipped expertly out from under the den’s sweeping fronds and sucked in a breath as he crawled across the tiny patch of clearing between the den and the camp wall. The hole in the bracken was much more difficult for a larger young cat like him to fit through, but he sucked in as far as he could and shimmied through, breathing heavily once he reached the other side.

duCky
May 27th, 2020, 12:51 PM
"C'mon Lovekit!" she exclaimed, jumping up and down. "Let's go play!" Motioning for Lovekit to come with her tiny tail, she looked around for the nearest moss ball.

Goldwhisker

Puddle~
May 27th, 2020, 03:57 PM
[ thats okay! ]
Snowmist nuzzled him. "Maybe we should...sleep?" she asked, looking up at the drak sky. She purred. "Today was a great day!" She mewed.

"Yes, sleep would be good," Sycamorerain had been so distracted in the beauty of the sunset that he'd forgotten sunset signaled that it was time to sleep. Yawning, he got to his paws, before hearing the last thing Snowmist had to say. "It sure was. I had a lot of fun with you. Maybe we can hang out again some time soon." With a nod of his head, and a warm smile, the warrior trudged towards the warriors' den, ready to tucker in for a good night's rest.

cloudii
May 27th, 2020, 04:24 PM
"Yes, sleep would be good," Sycamorerain had been so distracted in the beauty of the sunset that he'd forgotten sunset signaled that it was time to sleep. Yawning, he got to his paws, before hearing the last thing Snowmist had to say. "It sure was. I had a lot of fun with you. Maybe we can hang out again some time soon." With a nod of his head, and a warm smile, the warrior trudged towards the warriors' den, ready to tucker in for a good night's rest.
"I-s-sure!" Snowmist said, smiling shyly. She followed him, a cheery expression on her face. "Sycamorerain." She thought, as a draft came in. She shivered, and curled up, her fluff warming her. She purred, and slowly drifted to sleep.
[We could timeskip to tomorrow? ]

Wings
May 27th, 2020, 05:51 PM
[ Pluto ]
--Duskpaw--

Meeting Sweetpaw now, Duskpaw smiled at her friend. "Yep! It's kinda tiring to be frank." Her leg was still building up muscle and it kept on getting sore and tired from her training sessions with Foxbound. "Oh, I can't just say hi to my friend?" She cuffed Sweetpaw on the ear playfully. "What have you been up to lately?"

Mango
May 27th, 2020, 06:16 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]
--Duskpaw--

Aiming the first playful bat, she aimed for the young tom's side, looking to roll him over or onto his side. Her tail flicking in amusement. She enjoyed playing, as apprentices usually didn't get to do it as much as kits did.

Chivekit playfully let her knock him over and used his hind legs to try to kick her back gently.

Leucos
May 27th, 2020, 06:26 PM
hxneysuckle

Stepping into the leaders den, the one and only raised his chin with a proud smile on his "oh love~ guess what time it is?" he smirked. Tail swishing as his eyes sparkled like pieces of emerald. He was actually excited himself...someone he liked was gonna be at his side! He won't be crawling up the walls anynore! He was so tempted to give a little hop or two..but he chose not to.

Leucos
May 27th, 2020, 06:29 PM
Arie

Flicking an ear "I can give you a poppy seed? But it's gonna have to be in halves ...come back and get the other half when you absolutely need it." hopefully this is what he was looking for.

lio
May 27th, 2020, 07:33 PM
[ Sparkling Bliss ]

This couldn't be real. Was StarClan punishing her? Was she going insane? Linnetwing was dead. She. was. dead. It couldn't possibly be happening. Was she dreaming? No, she didn't think so. And here, Linnetwing spoke. It sounded so real, but it felt wrong. Like a fantasy. Had Duskstar really lost her mind?

She tried to speak, but nothing came out. But after many moments, she managed to choke out:

"Is... is this a dream? You were dead... I saw you. Why did StarClan do this? Why did they give you a second chance? I can't believe this-- I- I missed you so much."

x

[ implimm ]

Duskstar offered a lopsided smile before leaning forward to take a bite. She quickly chewed, eating her own small portion of the prey. The she-cat then nudged it toward Rainywhisker, leaving it open for him to eat the rest. She didn't speak throughout the exchange, instead relishing in the calm silence.

x

[ Wings ]

She tilted her head to the side, listening closely to Duskpaw. "Thank you for telling me. Sweetpaw's mentor is Minnowthorn, if you would wish to speak to her yourself. Tell her I sent you, so she will believe you." Duskstar nodded, then flicked her tail dismissively.

x

[ Slushie ]

Her eyes narrowed. "I will not trust you. Do not try to earn such trust from me. You will forever be a traitor. Now leave my den, Buckbranch. I do not wish to speak to you any longer." Duskstar flicked her tail, claws scraping against the floor of her den.

x

[ Socks ]

Duskstar thought over the idea for a few moments for nodding. "Yes, that will be good. We may ask the Clan for their ideas at the next meeting, in order to gather their opinion. I don't wish to do such large events without the thoughts of the Clan. For now, go ahead with your tasks. Good luck, Softbriar. You will be a fine deputy." She smiled at them kindly, waving her tail in farewell.

x

[ NIGHTOWL ]

At the sound of Lionwhisker's voice, she looked up, tilting her head. "Yes, Lionwhisker, what is it?" Duskstar questioned, ignoring the 'love' he had called her.

dino.
May 27th, 2020, 07:46 PM
[ hxneysuckle ]

Buckbranch clenched his jaw, and against his better wishes, found himself curling his claws into the ground of the den. Frustration rolled off of him in waves, practically visible to the naked eye. He wanted, so badly, to snarl SOMETHING at her that would make her trust him, make her believe him. But he couldn't find the words, and even if he had been able to, he didn't think he would risk uttering them aloud - any kind of slip up might cost him Cormorantpaw. "A traitor," he muttered instead, and then he let out a low chuckle. "A traitor is all I am to you, and all I will ever be, aren't I? Believe me, Duskstar, if I was a traitor, I wouldn't have fought for ThunderClan when ShadowClan raided our camp, no, I would have stood back and watched the blood spill. But nothing is ever going to convince you that I'm not."
With a slow, almost disappointed shake of his head, he turned to leave. "Distrust is dangerous. Distrust splits cats apart and turns once happy families against each other. I trust ThunderClan, and in turn I trust you - but if you aren't willing to return that trust to your warriors, dangerous things can happen." His voice held no threat, no anger, only a calm matter-of-factness that his eyes mirrored exactly. With a final glance over his shoulder, he pushed his way out of the den, shoulders square with determination

One way or another, he would make her trust him.

Leucos
May 27th, 2020, 07:58 PM
hxneysuckle

He shrugged his shoulders and strutted around the den "oh I don't know~ " he let that sink in for a moment only to swish his tail happily . " I've chosen Condorpaw as my Apprentice ! I can't wait! He's perfect !" he bursted out with a hop. " pleaaase make it official ! " he said as he crouched .

Puddle~
May 27th, 2020, 08:12 PM
"I-s-sure!" Snowmist said, smiling shyly. She followed him, a cheery expression on her face. "Sycamorerain." She thought, as a draft came in. She shivered, and curled up, her fluff warming her. She purred, and slowly drifted to sleep.
[We could timeskip to tomorrow? ]

[sure, I'm moving it here bc Sycamore went into the den to sleep, maybe Snow can just come into the den since she fell asleep in the clearing?]

Sycamorerain nonchalantly blinked his eyes open as rays of warm sunlight began seeping through the entrance of the den. Yawning, the warrior lifted his head a little, and began grooming his fur. The knots had been pesky in keeping the water soaked into his fur, so he wanted to get rid of them. He didn't even know how he'd allowed it to get so mangled looking. Working deliberately, he managed to get all the knots out, and then continued smoothed all the lumpy fur down. There. Much better. Now he wouldn't like a mess in front of other cats. Like Snowmist. Speaking of Snowmist, where was that hyper fluffball? The last he'd seen of her was when he'd mewed good night in the clearing. But her nest was cold, so he guessed she must've fallen asleep outdoors. Interesting. Blinking his eyes a few times, he waited, assuming she could enter at any moment.

cloudii
May 27th, 2020, 08:30 PM
[sure, I'm moving it here bc Sycamore went into the den to sleep, maybe Snow can just come into the den since she fell asleep in the clearing?]

Sycamorerain nonchalantly blinked his eyes open as rays of warm sunlight began seeping through the entrance of the den. Yawning, the warrior lifted his head a little, and began grooming his fur. The knots had been pesky in keeping the water soaked into his fur, so he wanted to get rid of them. He didn't even know how he'd allowed it to get so mangled looking. Working deliberately, he managed to get all the knots out, and then continued smoothed all the lumpy fur down. There. Much better. Now he wouldn't like a mess in front of other cats. Like Snowmist. Speaking of Snowmist, where was that hyper fluffball? The last he'd seen of her was when he'd mewed good night in the clearing. But her nest was cold, so he guessed she must've fallen asleep outdoors. Interesting. Blinking his eyes a few times, he waited, assuming she could enter at any moment.
Snowmist bounced in the den, and nuzzled him. "Sycamorerain!" She said happily, purring. She grinned at the tom, then shook out her fur, making her pelt more fluffy. "Fluff!" She said. "Sooooo...I think we have to--umm do something?" She said, not knowing what their job was for the day.

Lune
May 27th, 2020, 08:58 PM
Berrykit tried to roll away again unsuccesfully. She pretended to be upset hoping to make tigerkit feel bad. Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 27th, 2020, 09:02 PM
Berrykit tried to roll away again unsuccesfully. She pretended to be upset hoping to make tigerkit feel bad. Lynxpaw

Tigerkit hopped off Berrykit when he saw she was upset."Sorry" he looked down, feeling bad.

Quailsong

lio
May 27th, 2020, 09:31 PM
[ NIGHTOWL ]

She blinked in surprise.

"Condorpaw? Are you sure of your choice? He's quite the... obnoxious apprentice." Duskstar perked her ears, looking toward Lionwhisker to survey his expression. Though, seeing his excitement, it was clear he had made his choice.

"Alright. I will announce it at the next Clan meeting. After that is done, you will take Condorpaw to the Starcave to do... whatever you're suppose to do there. I hope he doesn't prove to be troublesome." With that, Duskstar waved her tail, signalling that Lionwhisker could leave.

Madelaine
May 27th, 2020, 09:37 PM
[ hxneysuckle; ]

Linnetwing didn't quite know how to respond, so she stayed quiet. Thoughts ran through her head as what to say. It took her a couple of minutes to figure it out. "Starclan works in mysterious ways. I'll admit I was surprised too.", she responded. She took one step closer. "I missed you too and I'm glad I was given a second chance.", Linnetwing meowed in a calm voice.

Wings
May 27th, 2020, 09:40 PM
[ hxneysuckle ]
--Duskpaw--

Duskpaw nodded, "Thank you." With that the older apprentice began to pad out, swishing her tail goodbye to the leader, she disappeared into the clearing.

Leucos
May 27th, 2020, 09:50 PM
hxneysuckle

His eyes sparkled like the night sky. Now loosing it he leaped to his paws "will do " though he made a face with his mouth half open . Sorry what? "obnoxious ? Uh...heh...riight.." his face read a different story. He was positive others were even more obnoxious but had good intentions . Noticing the dismissal he gave a nod and head to the exit. He atleast had a vague idea of how to do the thing at the starcave...He watched Echopaws ceremony in starclan s territory at their last meeting.

Leucos
May 27th, 2020, 09:58 PM
Wings Dust
( Didn t see your mention dust it got burried! >.< Thx wings )

Hmm...His ear perked up at condorpaws idea were saved!

Grinning "that'll do! Alright who's up for ant hunting?" he meowed and started to the territory .

Wings
May 27th, 2020, 10:10 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]
--Duskpaw--

When Chivekit rolled over, it only made her smile more. Duskpaw was being very smilely today. As the young tom kicked at her paw, she aimed to bat at his belly gently.

Mango
May 27th, 2020, 10:24 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]
--Duskpaw--

When Chivekit rolled over, it only made her smile more. Duskpaw was being very smilely today. As the young tom kicked at her paw, she aimed to bat at his belly gently.
Chivekit let out a very fake screech of pain as if he was injured, though he was very much uninjured. He battered his paws back at Duskpaw,” You’re the fierce Duskstar the second!” he declared, he hoped Duskpaw would become Duskstar’s deputy once she was a warrior. She’d make a great clan leader in his opinion.

Dust
May 27th, 2020, 11:17 PM
"Just.... a few more.... minutes," Ugh. It was too early. Too early to even think straight! Rolling over in his nest as his sister incessantly squabbled at him, he couldn't help but give a frustrated huff. Sleep... yes... sleep...Mmm -nope! Now he was wide awake! Flipping over in his nest to face his sister, he stuck out his tongue, nose crinkled with playful anger,

"Fine, you win, Stinkpaw!" Managing a groggy grumble, Condorpaw somehow managed to pull himself up from his nest, shaking loose bits of moss from his fur. Smacking his jaws together after a long, drawn out yawn, he finally raised an eyebrow to his sister. He couldn't be mad at her, especially with the sentiment of getting out of camp.

"Whatcha thinking we should do?"

Pluto

Wings
May 28th, 2020, 01:24 AM
[ Zesty Mango - Ima end it here cause I cloned Dusky three times XD ]
--Duskpaw--

Hoping to land one last bat on Chivekit's belly, she stood up, and stretched out her back. A large yawn escaped from her maw. "Yes, well I think Chivestar the brave has defeated me! I must go plan my attack on you!" She smiled, booping Chivekit on the nose with her tail, before turning and padding away to the apprentice den for some well needed rest.

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 28th, 2020, 03:26 AM
( Open )
Leopardpaw sat in the clearing, his blue eyes full of boredom. The snow white Bengal looked around to see if there was anything he could do.

Arie
May 28th, 2020, 04:35 AM
-- NIGHTOWL --

The grey tom nodded gratefully. Ploverspot disliked having to resort to any kind of herb to help him, but age indeed was catching up with him and he sat up a bit straighter in the nest as he slowly answered the medicine cat. "Yes, thank you. That would be very much appreciated. And don't worry, I won't come back asking for more unless the pain is getting this bad again." With that he shook out the kinks along with his spine and rested his head as he waited for the medicine cat to find the half poppy seed he was to have to help him with the consistent pain in the joints. "But I do have another request. If you see Shadedpath at some point, - large grey molly, a bit lighter in the fur than I am - please try to convince her to rest a bit more... Mum's getting old and her joints are getting used up. Might need to offer her some poppy seeds, despite the fact that she is most likely to refuse."

Shadowsight
May 28th, 2020, 06:00 AM
Shadowsight noticed Leopardpaw's boredom and decided to come over. "Hey, Leopardpaw! Want to come hunting with me?" Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 28th, 2020, 06:13 AM
Shadowsight noticed Leopardpaw's boredom and decided to come over. "Hey, Leopardpaw! Want to come hunting with me?" Lynxpaw

Leopardpaw saw Shadowsight walk up to him. He nodded eagerly at the warrior's offer. He stood up waiting for the warrior."Will you teach me how to hunt?" he asked them.

Shadowsight
May 28th, 2020, 07:03 AM
"Sure!" She replied. Shadowsight beckoned with her tail for Leopardpaw to follow. She padded across the clearing and to the exit.

(Should we go to the Training Cave or the Territory?)
Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 28th, 2020, 08:13 AM
"Sure!" She replied. Shadowsight beckoned with her tail for Leopardpaw to follow. She padded across the clearing and to the exit.

(Should we go to the Training Cave or the Territory?)
Lynxpaw

Leopard paw followed Shadowsight across the clearing and out of camp.

(Just the territory is good)

Pluto
May 28th, 2020, 09:38 AM
[ Beau Queenie Shimm Fallen One ]
( Alright I’m go too to keep this goin )

Sweetpaw watched the interaction between the two siblings with glimmering eyes. It couldn’t help but remind her of something her and her own brother would do, and she let out an excited purr. She definitely liked this new playful side of Cormorantpaw that was ready to get in trouble to have a little fun. At his urging, nearly before that really, Sweetpaw got to her paws, eyes sparkling with excitement. This is unusual! But ooh I’m so excited. She thought with a nod at Cormorantpaw. “This is so exciting! Let’s go let’s go! Come on Soaringpaw! Come on Frostpaw!” She beckoned them with her tail, then scrambled out of the den as quickly as she could to follow Eveningpaw and Cormorantpaw.

-~:bloomingrose::bloomingrose:~-

[ Dust ]
No! Don’t go back to sleep! She thought, frantically hitting him a tad harder with her paw until he finally moved over and got up. Yes! Excitement shone in her eyes as she purred. Until he called her Stinkpaw, then her purring stopped. “Hey, watch who your call in’ Stinkpaw, Stinkpaw.” She retorted, then giggled and perked right back up at his question. There was so much stuff to do! Just... she wasn’t sure exactly what she felt like doing just yet. She shrugged, smiling at Condorpaw. “Whatever you like! If you want to go out into the territory to do something, we should probably go now though.” She murmured, sticking her head outside the den to check. The entrance wouldn’t be so open in a few minutes. She stuck her head back in. “But who needs to use an entrance when there’s plenty of good places to sneak out?” Sweetpaw shrugged, but excitement tingled at her paws. “Ooh we should go somewhere! Maybe to somewhere like... The Cliff Pass.” Sweetpaw’s eyes sparkled at the thought, but in the end she thought Condorpaw should choose because she got him up so early. “You choose. Any ideas?” She asked, barely remembering to keep her voice down.

MEAT ANGELS
May 28th, 2020, 09:58 AM
Beau Pluto Queenie Shimm

Frostpaw’s eyes fluttered open, and she scrambled awake at the sound of her name. She was being invited to go along? Ever since the incident with Duskpaw, the molly tried her best to hold her tongue, and separate herself from others. But , now..... Frostpaw pushed herself to her paws, dashing after the others. “I don’t think this is safe!” Wait- would they kick her out because she didn’t wanna battle train with them? Or would they do something worse? Like beat her up.....? No, Sweetpaw and Cormorantpaw weren’t like that. She wasn’t too sure about the other two. Frostpaw has never talked to either of them. Or received any form of hello.
Sighing, She hoped that none of them would kick her out of something because she didn’t like to fight. She wasn’t normal, that was for sure.

Shadowsight
May 28th, 2020, 10:01 AM
(ok, I'll start the hunt there.) Lynxpaw

Puddle~
May 28th, 2020, 10:36 AM
Snowmist bounced in the den, and nuzzled him. "Sycamorerain!" She said happily, purring. She grinned at the tom, then shook out her fur, making her pelt more fluffy. "Fluff!" She said. "Sooooo...I think we have to--umm do something?" She said, not knowing what their job was for the day.

As if on queue, Sycamorerain let out a mrrow of amusement as Snowmist bounced into the den and nuzzled him, then shook out her pelt until she slightly resembled a hedgehog. He let out a snort of laughter, before listening up to what the she-cat had to say. Hmmm... do something... Ahhh yes. The feelings of uselessness began to arise within him. He really needed to get something done. Aside from a hunting excursion or two, lately the warrior had simply been napping and chatting it up with other cats. But those things were a part of warrior duties. Gahh! He decided he likely needed to do something to make up for his lack of work put in. And what better cat to do it with than Snowmist? "Alright, how about we, umm... uhhhh... I guess we could... go for a walk, and then hunt?" It seemed like the most basic option, but technically, it was also their only option, so it'd have to do.

cloudii
May 28th, 2020, 12:11 PM
As if on queue, Sycamorerain let out a mrrow of amusement as Snowmist bounced into the den and nuzzled him, then shook out her pelt until she slightly resembled a hedgehog. He let out a snort of laughter, before listening up to what the she-cat had to say. Hmmm... do something... Ahhh yes. The feelings of uselessness began to arise within him. He really needed to get something done. Aside from a hunting excursion or two, lately the warrior had simply been napping and chatting it up with other cats. But those things were a part of warrior duties. Gahh! He decided he likely needed to do something to make up for his lack of work put in. And what better cat to do it with than Snowmist? "Alright, how about we, umm... uhhhh... I guess we could... go for a walk, and then hunt?" It seemed like the most basic option, but technically, it was also their only option, so it'd have to do.
"Sure!" Snowmist smiled sweetly, then padded out of the den. "Awww he's so CUTE!" She thought, then padded over to the camp entrance. "I wonder if he doesnt like my energy...maybe I should change that...NO I have to be myself, mousebrain." She thought to herself, then blinked.

~RooRoo~
May 28th, 2020, 12:25 PM
"C'mon Lovekit!" she exclaimed, jumping up and down. "Let's go play!" Motioning for Lovekit to come with her tiny tail, she looked around for the nearest moss ball.

Goldwhisker
Ok! Lovekit followed also searching for moss.

duCky
May 28th, 2020, 12:28 PM
Spotting a moss ball in the corner, she ran over to it. "I found one!" she said, beginning to play with it in her paws.
Goldwhisker

(I gtg in a few minutes. I'll be back in 35 :))

~RooRoo~
May 28th, 2020, 12:30 PM
Spotting a moss ball in the corner, she ran over to it. "I found one!" she said, beginning to play with it in her paws.
Goldwhisker

(I gtg in a few minutes. I'll be back in 35 :))
Lovekit jumped on top of her and knocked it out of her paws making it land on the ground. Lovekit went chasing after it trying not to let her reach it first. (Ok!:))

duCky
May 28th, 2020, 01:11 PM
Lovekit jumped on top of her and knocked it out of her paws making it land on the ground. Lovekit went chasing after it trying not to let her reach it first. (Ok!:))

"Hey!", she exclaimed, getting up off the ground and running after her. "That moss ball is mine!"

~dust~
May 28th, 2020, 02:59 PM
Tigerkit hopped off Berrykit when he saw she was upset."Sorry" he looked down, feeling bad.

Quailsong
Flamesong stretched in the sun she purred at her kit "Tigerkit come here "she says

Elementals
May 28th, 2020, 03:25 PM
Quailsong

Seedcrush groomed himself to look presentable after Pineapple teased him for being tired after one session and kept flicking his fur with her tail. He grunted the puddle near the den and tried to make a smile but what his reflection showed was a blob looking like they were ready to murder a cat. Growling, he shook his head at himself and entered the apprentice's den. He poked Dustpaw and meowed, "Wake up sleepbee head. We got training to do! Meet you outside within' 10 bunny-hops, you better be there."If Pineapple was here, she would slap him like Ivory's father and tell him to be nice. He sighed and meowed, "I will be waiting.."

~dust~
May 28th, 2020, 03:35 PM
She turned around and murmmed "I don't wanna get up."She blinked and stretched her legs out she got up and thought "bunny hops weird but okay" she stood on two legs making a big mess and she hopped to the
clearing Elementals

Elementals
May 28th, 2020, 03:45 PM
Quailsong

He waited and gathered a big rock for them to pratice her hunter's crouch onto for today's lesson. Seedcrush began to worry that his apprentice wouldn't come out but he heard an "okay" from her and hoped that he didn't have a lazy apprentice. That would make him pretty angry. Seedcrush huffed as he saw Dustpaw come out of her den. Good, he thought, she can at least listen. She better keep this up and not deceive my eyeballs "Follow me to a less crowded area so you won't jump on any other cat. Today, we will see your hunter's crouch. Give give you best impersonation of it and if you don't know what a hunter's crouch is, give me the word,"Seedcrush ordered Dustpaw and turn to the area he had set up in the clearing. It was better to have her practice here than the forest in case one of the patrols was hunting and they scare the prey.

~dust~
May 28th, 2020, 03:57 PM
She hopped to the area and the crouched down she crouched down her haunches lowering her weight resting on her front paws and her tail swishing back and forth she wobbled forward her nose pointed at her mentor "how's this" she asked her eyes very hopeful she smiled at him trying to make him smile back. Elementals

Elementals
May 28th, 2020, 04:29 PM
She hopped to the area and the crouched down she crouched down her haunches lowering her weight resting on her front paws and her tail swishing back and forth she wobbled forward her nose pointed at her mentor "how's this" she asked her eyes very hopeful she smiled at him trying to make him smile back. Elementals

Seedcrush just gave her a blank stare when she smiled at him. He meowed, "Try transferring the weight to your back legs so you won't be thrown off balance. Don't swish your tail, that will make you unbalanced. Put your tail down and curve it out, also put it in the center of yourself. Try again."

Puddle~
May 28th, 2020, 04:30 PM
"Sure!" Snowmist smiled sweetly, then padded out of the den. "Awww he's so CUTE!" She thought, then padded over to the camp entrance. "I wonder if he doesnt like my energy...maybe I should change that...NO I have to be myself, mousebrain." She thought to herself, then blinked.

Stretching one last time before he left the den, Sycamorerain followed Snowmist out into the clearing.

Arriving outside, he blinked his eyes as they adjusted to the brighter light of the outdoors. It seemed like a beautiful day, hopefully ideal for a walk and some hunting. "So, where do you want to go today?" They'd gone to Sunkissed Creek yesterday, so perhaps the other warrior would suggest a different location for today's excursion.

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 28th, 2020, 05:18 PM
Flamesong stretched in the sun she purred at her kit "Tigerkit come here "she says

Tigerkit looked up from the ground and padded towards Flamesong after promising Berrykit that he would be right back.

Lune

~RooRoo~
May 28th, 2020, 05:37 PM
"Hey!", she exclaimed, getting up off the ground and running after her. "That moss ball is mine!"
Nah ah! Lovekit tripes over a stick and got up shook her fur off then kept running realizing that she had passed her.

cloudii
May 28th, 2020, 05:42 PM
Stretching one last time before he left the den, Sycamorerain followed Snowmist out into the clearing.

Arriving outside, he blinked his eyes as they adjusted to the brighter light of the outdoors. It seemed like a beautiful day, hopefully ideal for a walk and some hunting. "So, where do you want to go today?" They'd gone to Sunkissed Creek yesterday, so perhaps the other warrior would suggest a different location for today's excursion.
"Hmmm maybe we could go to the Thunderglade?" Snowmist mewed. She didnt know the names of anything in the territory, she didnt have the memory or patience for that.

~dust~
May 28th, 2020, 06:06 PM
Tigerkit looked up from the ground and padded towards Flamesong after promising Berrykit that he would be right back.

She purrs at him and says "Tigerkit were you having fun"she begins to wash behind his ears

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 28th, 2020, 06:09 PM
She purrs at him and says "Tigerkit were you having fun"she begins to wash behind his ears

Tigerkit sits still as Flamesong began to wash him."Yeah I did" he told the queen. He glanced at Berrykit, his eyes crying for help.

Lune

~dust~
May 28th, 2020, 06:14 PM
Tigerkit sits still as Flamesong began to wash him."Yeah I did" he told the queen. He glanced at Berrykit, his eyes crying for help.

She laughs and then says "go play you big rasca" she stops cleaning him

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 28th, 2020, 06:18 PM
She laughs and then says "go play you big rasca" she stops cleaning him

Tigerkit padded back to Berrykit after thanking Flamesong."Berrykit, what do you want to do?" he asked her.

Lune

~dust~
May 28th, 2020, 06:23 PM
Seedcrush just gave her a blank stare when she smiled at him. He meowed, "Try transferring the weight to your back legs so you won't be thrown off balance. Don't swish your tail, that will make you unbalanced. Put your tail down and curve it out, also put it in the center of yourself. Try again."
Dustpaw puts some weight on her hind legs still more of the weight on her front paws. Her tail went under her belly and she looked at him determined "is this good"

duCky
May 28th, 2020, 07:17 PM
Nah ah! Lovekit tripes over a stick and got up shook her fur off then kept running realizing that she had passed her.

"Come back here!" she exclaimed, trying to catch up to her sister. "I found it first!"
:ohnuu:

~RooRoo~
May 28th, 2020, 07:19 PM
"Come back here!" she exclaimed, trying to catch up to her sister. "I found it first!"
:ohnuu:
And I took it first! :bounce: Lovekit teaser aher sister.

duCky
May 28th, 2020, 07:23 PM
And I took it first! :bounce: Lovekit teaser aher sister.

Running even faster, she jumped onto her sister. "Hey! Give it back!" she said, trying to grab the moss ball from in between her paws.

~RooRoo~
May 28th, 2020, 07:58 PM
Running even faster, she jumped onto her sister. "Hey! Give it back!" she said, trying to grab the moss ball from in between her paws.
Never! Mwahsha! Lovekit laughed.

Dust
May 28th, 2020, 08:04 PM
For the first time in his life, Condorpaw felt a bit hesitant to her suggestion. He wasn't scared, per se, just a bit uncomfortable with the territory and anything to do with it!

"Do you.. know the way? We won't get lost or anything, yeah?" He glanced around the den, blinking against the blurry darkness, "Going to the cliff pass is fine by me! I mean, I'm not like scared or anything - PFFFT. No! But I, erm, don't really know the way." The nervous edge seemed to ebb away into annoyance as he rolled his eyes with a huff.

"Sweetpaw, I don't think you could even begin to understand how BORING this stupid apprenticeship thing has been," granted, his new arrangement - but he was sworn to secrecy! "I don't care where we go as long as it's fun and interesting! I'm gonna go nuts if I have to be in here any longer!"

Pluto

Starfall
May 28th, 2020, 08:16 PM
[ Starfall - Yeah heh me too! Also sorry for the late reply I need to catch up ]

Rookbreeze padded after his apprentice. Blazingpaw. The name fit him well. The tom kept his cool as he padded after them, even though his tail-tip swished back and forth behind him. “Blazingpaw, lets start over.” He mewed, trying to cut his path to the camp entrance off. “I am Rookbreeze. I myself was formerly a rouge and was brought in as a kit. Though I know we probably don’t have the same situation going on, I get what it feels to be an outsider. The way to prove that your not to everybody is by showing you care and respect others, and not starting a fight or having an angry tone.” His voice was calm as the gray-blue furred tom looked his apprentice over. I hope I don’t screw this up. He thought, taking a deep breath to continue. “I want to help you as best I can. Tell me how I can help and I promise I’ll do my best.” Rookbreeze mewed, hoping he and Blazingpaw could start over so they could get on the right track. He waited for the apprentices answer, ear tip flicking once with a slight case of worry.

[ehe no you're okey dokey! :heartbounce: ]

The Apprentice skid to a stop as his mentor blocked his path. Fluffing up his fur the Tortoiseshell lashed his tail. "Listen here yo-" he barked, however was quickly cut off as Rookbreeze began to explain his life story. Closing his maw the Apprentice listened quietly, however his face was still scrunched up in anger. That was really all that showed signs of annoyance, however. The tom's shoulders relaxed, and his fur began to flatten out. No longer gripping the grass beneath him. So, he wasn't the only Rouge here? Sure felt like he was.

Blazingpaw felt a little more relaxed now, however he let out a scoff. "Let's get one thing straight. I'm not doing this for any of them. I could care less about what they think of me. I'm not here to please them." he declared. After keeping eye contact for a long time the tom finally let out a deep sigh and heavily sat himself down. "But. It makes me feel a little better knowing I'm not by myself." he muttered under his breath. "First thing you can do to help me is train me. I'm sick and tired of being an Apprentice." he barked.

cloudii
May 28th, 2020, 09:40 PM
[ Open, but preferably w/ RedHead, im not mentioning her because thats annoying. ]
Briarbounce shook out her fur, her green eyes swiveling around the ThunderClan clearing.
"Does anyone want to go on an small hunt? Maybe two cats?" She tipped her head, then licked her brown pelt, waiting. She could smell prey from here, and if nobody wanted to go, she would go herself.

Cobra
May 28th, 2020, 09:44 PM
[ Open, but preferably w/ RedHead, im not mentioning her because thats annoying. ]
Briarbounce shook out her fur, her green eyes swiveling around the ThunderClan clearing.
"Does anyone want to go on an small hunt? Maybe two cats?" She tipped her head, then licked her brown pelt, waiting. She could smell prey from here, and if nobody wanted to go, she would go herself.
Thornclaw raised his tail. "Me." He looked around for his younger sis.
Leafpool noticed Thornclaw. "Yeah, I'll hunt."

cloudii
May 28th, 2020, 09:57 PM
Thornclaw raised his tail. "Me." He looked around for his younger sis.
Leafpool noticed Thornclaw. "Yeah, I'll hunt."
Briarbounce grinned. "Great! C'mon you guys!" She padded out of the clearing, and was instantly hit with the smells of prey.

lio
May 29th, 2020, 12:33 AM
hxneysuckle

Humming, Lionwhisker went to grab some herbs "how deep ? Could you tell by feel? Is the bone broken?" and foxes on our territory ? Hmm. .. "looks like we'll need to amp up the patrols ... I don't want a Fox invasion . " he somewhat grumbled.

[ Sorry this is so late ^^" ]

She shook her head.

"It's not broken, the mangy fox didn't bite down hard enough for that. It's still a little deep though, and I'm sure some saliva and dirt got into the wound. But I figured you'd be better as cleaning it than I would, so I left it alone." Duskstar's tail flicked and she sighed. "No other foxes were detected but we'll definitely have to keep an eye out. Our Clan is not in the best of shape for a fox invasion at the moment."

The leader shrugged and laid back, allowing Lionwhisker to do what he needed to.

Socks
May 29th, 2020, 06:00 AM
Patrols. Softbriar had organized them once before, but this would be the first time as deputy and with specific instructions. This time they'd also had a bit more time to think so they could avoid making any mistakes like last time.

{Optional Prompt: A flash of tawny fur! A plump rabbit crossed the border, will you chase it?}
"Silversky [ Skye ], you will lead the Thunderglade patrol! Take Blizzardpaw [ NeverGonnaGiveYouUp ] and Mossheart [ Stonewolf ]." Their voice was more sure than the last time, they were starting to become confident in organizing patrols.

{Optional Prompt: The patrol trudges through some mud-- and it reeks!}
"The Herondive Hollow patrol will be led by Mumblefoot [ Mumble ]. You'll be taking Pineapple [ Elementals ] and Bubblepudge [ Echobreeze18 ] with you."

{Optional Prompt: The blooming flowers brought bees and a cat treads on one, it stung! Ouch!}
"Mossflower [ aleka! ] take Flamepaw [ I am FLOWSTREAM ] to patrol Smallpines. Duskpaw [ Wings ], you couldn't participate last time but I've heard you're fit to head out now. Since I don't want to overwork your mentor with patrols, you'll go out with Mossflower and Flamepaw." They gave a soft smile when calling to Duskpaw, wanting to make up for putting the apprentice on a patrol while she was still injured.

With the border patrols out of the way, they could worry about hunting. They wanted to stress how they didn't want any slacking off with hunting.

{Optional Prompt: You hear chirping from a low branch, you've found a dove's nest!}
"Ashcloud [ kittygirl ], take Smokepaw [ MagicCat99 ] out hunting in the territory, try somewhere between the Training Cave and Thunderglade."

{Optional Prompt: You spot fox fur in the creek, better keep an eye out!}
"Emberheart [ ~Splash~ ] and Fawnfrost [ ~Lucid Dreams~ ] I want you hunting near Sunkissed Creek."

{Optional Prompt: You get frightened by some rustling leaves, are the ghost stories true?!}
"Fishfin [ AJtheWarr10r ] head to the Tree of Murmurs with Leopardpaw [ Lynxpaw ]."

"Eveningpaw [ Queenie ], I'll be taking you to the Rougeland Woods, myself." They swished their tail, beckoning their apprentice to their side so they could head out when they were finished here.

"I want all those I've assigned for hunting to do their best, I don't want anyone returning to camp empty-pawed! We need the prey."

"Lastly, I will be assigning guards to the camp. It will be their job to make sure that no one who isn't supposed to be is leaving or entering camp. Camp should be guarded at all times, no one should be sneaking in at night." They cleared their throat before continuing, "Rainywhisker [ implimm ] and Owlstorm [ Pluto ], I'll trust you two with this duty. No trespassers should be allowed in camp without being accompanied by a warrior. If anyone is brought to camp, inform me of it."

They thought they'd done well this time around and they hoped their clanmates wouldn't appose any of their decisions here.

[ Patrols are due on June 5th by 11:59 PM, one week from today. Make sure to post patrol reports to this thread (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24931). Be warned; multiple failures could land your character in trouble. ]

~RooRoo~
May 29th, 2020, 07:44 AM
Flowerbreeze sat up from her sleep and shook off the moss still on her fur. She yawned a loud yawn and stretched out her tail lashing in the air then she sat back down. When she sat down she didn’t notice she was slapping another warrior in the face. {Open}

MagicCat99
May 29th, 2020, 08:14 AM
kittygirl
Smokepaw padded up to her mentor, excited.

Sorrow
May 29th, 2020, 08:43 AM
[ ~Lucid Dreams~ Socks ]
Emberheart trotted up to Softbriar, dipped her head, and turned to leave with Fawnfrost. Fawnfrost! she calls, rolling her eyes and sitting down to wait for her Clanmate. She would just go on her own if Fawnfrost didn't bother to show up!

Blitz
May 29th, 2020, 09:10 AM
@Skye

Blizzardpaw walked over to his mentor, Silversky. "This is going to be my very first patrol!" He exclaimed, his eye sparkling with excitement.

~RooRoo~
May 29th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Set by the Highpeak, this is a place where cats who have gone missing or outsiders who are looking to join may approach Duskstar. If they are rejoining, they must provide a reason to have been missing-- beware that Duskstar may not always accept them back. If they wish to join, then they must provide their name and the reason to be allowed into the Clan.

Currently, outsider joining is CLOSED.

Can Flowerbreeze join back? I didn’t rp with her enough.

Featherpaw(wing)
May 29th, 2020, 10:31 AM
"I wish we could go out of the camp"

lucidense
May 29th, 2020, 10:39 AM
(Sorry it took me a long time to respond, it was pretty early when you posted for my time zone.)

Fawnfrost trotted over, thinking about Squirrelfur. "So, let's go catch some prey!" She mewed, she couldn't help her excitement, however it was mostly from the thought of Squirrelfur. She followed Emberheart to sunkissed creek, keeping up a trot. (Move rp to sunkissed creek) ~Splash~

Cobra
May 29th, 2020, 11:17 AM
Bubblepudge nodded. "Mumblefoot? Pineapple?" Mumble Elementals

Quasar
May 29th, 2020, 11:44 AM
Bubblepudge nodded. "Mumblefoot? Pineapple?" Mumble Elementals

Mumblefoot padded over, "I'm here. We'll wait fire pineapple, and then we can head out." she mewed, waving her tail behind her.

Cobra
May 29th, 2020, 11:45 AM
Mumblefoot padded over, "I'm here. We'll wait fire pineapple, and then we can head out." she mewed, waving her tail behind her.
"Great!"

Leucos
May 29th, 2020, 11:55 AM
Arie

Coming back with the half poppy seed, his ears perked up
"well, if that's the case she may need to retire soon! Don't want her getting into danger " poor las. He sat the poppy seed infront of the toms paws. "I suggest you be careful now too , don't want a broken bone"

hxneysuckle

Sniffing with a tail swish "I wish I coulda helped ya, couldve used some extra strength ...I still got it!" he grinned. Just one little fight . ..ergh! Grabbing some wet moss he head over to the molly, beginning to gently scrub "and hey, if ya want..we can spar sometime ? I gotta use my legs more love " is this bad for a medicine cat? He can't be the only one. ..heck even otterstone!

Elementals
May 29th, 2020, 12:19 PM
Mumble Echobreeze18 Socks

Pineapple perked her ears up at the mention of her name. Pineapple looked up and saw that Softbriar was organizing patrols. "Okie dokie, Softbriar! We shall patrol the Herondive Hallow : P" she meowed to her deputy. Pineapple then joined the group of Mumblefoot and Bubblepudge and meowed, "Hi hi, sorry for the delay! : ) Mumble, lead the waay."

Quasar
May 29th, 2020, 12:22 PM
Mumble Echobreeze18 Socks

Pineapple perked her ears up at the mention of her name. Pineapple looked up and saw that Softbriar was organizing patrols. "Okie dokie, Softbriar! We shall patrol the Herondive Hallow : P" she meowed to her deputy. Pineapple then joined the group of Mumblefoot and Bubblepudge and meowed, "Hi hi, sorry for the delay! : ) Mumble, lead the waay."

Mumblefoot nodded, "okay, let's head out" she mewed with a smile. She went to walk into the forest, leading the patrol.

Cobra
May 29th, 2020, 12:35 PM
Bubblepudge-ThunderClan Camp-@Elementals Mumble
"Let's go!" Bubblepudge purred.

aleka!
May 29th, 2020, 12:39 PM
Mossflower tried to quell her excitement with a blink. My first patrol with my apprentice, The molly thought as she looked at the two apprentices. Too bad it wasn’t hunting, she still needed to teach Flamepaw that. But going on patrol was just as important. As she listened to what the new deputy had to say about Duskpaw, her ears pricked. She couldn’t help but wonder what happened. She could maybe ask, but she didn’t know if that would invade the other cat’s privacy.
The tortoiseshell waved her tail. “Duskpaw and Flamepaw, let’s go.” The molly instructed.

I am FLOWSTREAM Wings

Wings
May 29th, 2020, 12:43 PM
[ I am FLOWSTREAM aleka! ]
--Duskpaw--

Trotting over to Mossflower, the older apprentice nodded. It would be good to get out again. She had been training a bit with Foxbound but, it would be nice to get to know some other cats other than her inner circle.

Elementals
May 29th, 2020, 01:49 PM
Mumble

Pineapple follows Mumblefoot and Bubblepudge wondering what adventure the forest would bring for today's patrol in Thunderclan. She sniff the air and avoided pokey branches trying to claw her fur.

TeamFlowstream!
May 29th, 2020, 02:09 PM
Flamepaw jumped around excitedly. My first patrol! I'm going on my first patrol as an apprentice! That's when she saw Mumblepaw across the clearing. He had no expression on his face. Where's his mentor? "Can Mumblepaw come along?" she asked.

Wings
aleka!

aleka!
May 29th, 2020, 02:50 PM
"Hello, Duskpaw." Mossflower greeted briefly. After hearing Flamepaw's question, the warrior tilted her head. Could she bring another apprentice along? Would they be too much of a handful to deal with? Besides, am I allowed to bring another cat without Softbriar's instruction? She wondered. She didn't want to distract the deputy from their duties.
"I'm sorry, but no." The molly told her apprentice with a swift shake of her head.

I am FLOWSTREAM Wings

TeamFlowstream!
May 29th, 2020, 02:55 PM
"But what's he gonna do? Sit and have nothing to do?" Flamepaw protested. She really wanted to go, but she couldn't leave her brother to sit in the middle of the clearing and fidgeting with the ground.

Wings
aleka!

sootsplashed
May 29th, 2020, 03:06 PM
Morninglily padded into the clearing, yawning. `
"Anyone want to go hunting with me?"
She waited a few seconds, but there was no answer.
"No? Okay."
Morninglily started going into the forest, towards Herondive Hollow.

Socks
May 29th, 2020, 03:09 PM
[ open ]

Rosekit sat with a mouse between her paws, it was brought to her to silence her hunger but she was too fascinated by it to eat. She prodded it with a tiny claw, moving it around and inspecting it intently. She wondered how anyone could carelessly eat prey without appreciating it like this.

Puddle~
May 29th, 2020, 03:10 PM
"Hmmm maybe we could go to the Thunderglade?" Snowmist mewed. She didnt know the names of anything in the territory, she didnt have the memory or patience for that.

"I suppose," he mewed, nodding slightly to indicate he was ready. Without another word, Sycamorerain started off in the direction of the camp entrance, flicking his tail as a sign for Snowmist to head out as well.

kittygirl
May 29th, 2020, 03:28 PM
Ashcloud flinched to his name, he looked over his shoulder and nodded, "of course Softbriar!" He purred, Ashcloud bounded over to smokepaw, "sorry i havent been able to get around to your training yet, i've been a bit busy so i look forward to this training lesson!" The dark speckled tom sighed, but quickly cheered up.

MagicCat99

Elementals
May 29th, 2020, 03:36 PM
Dustpaw puts some weight on her hind legs still more of the weight on her front paws. Her tail went under her belly and she looked at him determined "is this good"

Seedcrush looked at her with disgust and growled, "No! Are you furr-real? I said to put most of your weight onto your hind legs and your tail to be out and curved! Meow, try again."What the heck was she trying to bee, a posing statue? A fox going to the dirt place? he thought angrily.

Queenie
May 29th, 2020, 04:09 PM
Socks

Eveningpaw heard Softbriar call her name. Charging over, she skidded to halt in front of her mentor. "Hunting today?" Not only was it her first real day of training, but she also had the very important job of it being a hunting patrol. WITH the deputy of her clan. Who happened to be her mentor, she thought slyly. That gave her bonus points in the popularity contest that was being an adolescent. She puffed out her chest with pride, already ready to go. Rougeland Woods... Eveningpaw struggled to remember the direction that area of the forest was in, but she did remember what Softbriar had said about it. Rogues tend to forget that territory belongs to us clan cats. Her fur ruffled, what if they met a trespasser? She'd been partly joking when she told Softbriar she'd fight them off on the tour. Now, with it being very possible they find a hostile rogue... she wasn't sure she would be much assistance.

cloudii
May 29th, 2020, 04:27 PM
"I suppose," he mewed, nodding slightly to indicate he was ready. Without another word, Sycamorerain started off in the direction of the camp entrance, flicking his tail as a sign for Snowmist to head out as well.
"Yay!" Snowmist padded beside the tom, smiling. She loved hanging out with the tom, he was the best.

plum
May 29th, 2020, 05:38 PM
The deputy's first patrol assignments, ah. Unfortunately it seemed that Rainywhisker's name wasn't uttered for the sake of a patrol but guard duty. He wanders near to his Clanmates, orange optics scanning them lightly for the other cat mentioned. He couldn't spot them so far. "Well, alright then," the tom grouses. Let that Owlwhatever find him, then. Glancing at Softbriar, the dark-furred tabby nods curtly. "Now this is an all-the-time sort of deal, or are there going to be some rotations?" he questions before they left for their own patrol.
[ Socks Pluto ]

Socks
May 29th, 2020, 06:35 PM
Softbriar glanced around and nodded, happy to see that their clanmates were quick to gather and head out. When Eveningpaw approached their demeanour became more relaxed. "By the end of today, you'll know how to catch everything in the woods." They were happy to see their apprentice was still excited to be training, it would definitely make training easier.
Their ears flicked in the direction of the questioning tom, glad Rainywhisker didn't seem opposed to being a guard. "I don't want anyone passing out on the job so I will be swapping out guards every once in a while to prevent that." They would need the camp guards to be alert and ready, so tired cats would be no good.

[ implimm Pluto Queenie ]

Wings
May 29th, 2020, 06:47 PM
[ @akela! I am FLOWSTREAM ]
--Duskpaw--

Rolling her eyes, the she stepped in. "Then he'll do apprentice chores, like I did for 3 moons." Flamepaw had no idea what that was like and she was sure of it. Not being able to leave camp, only being able to do chores and sit around, it was beyond boring. "Mumblepaw will be fine for a day." Duskpaw wanted to get this over with, going on a patrol with Foxbound was enjoyable and with cats that wanted to get it done but, going on a patrol with a whiner would be annoying.

Queenie
May 29th, 2020, 06:49 PM
Socks

Eveningpaw licked her chops, liking the sound of catching her own meal. As an apprentice she knew she would have last pick of the pile. But maybe Softbriar would let her eat one of her victories, provided she gave the rest of her catches to the queens or elders. She nodded obediently, taking a seat, she would wait patiently for Softbriar to finish their duties as deputy. She noted how much work they were putting into this. Definitely a hard job.

TeamFlowstream!
May 29th, 2020, 07:34 PM
Flamepaw looked back at her brother, then said, "Okay." She didn't like that she wasn't able to go on patrol with her brother, but she couldn't just squeak all the time. Besides, there's always tomorrow. Or never...

Wings
aleka!

plum
May 29th, 2020, 09:22 PM
He seems to be amused by Softbriar's answer, chuckling a bit and giving the feline a rolling shrug of the shoulders. "I'm not doing much else, so feel free to keep me at this post a while." Poppypaw had all but vanished, and the warrior felt less than enthused about his duties now more than ever before. He could see about having a word with Duskstar, but by the looks of it she'd probably not be entirely present for any conversations they could have. Maybe now that they had a deputy again, he and Softbriar could talk about it some time. Until then, though... He turns and pads towards the tunnel into camp, eyeing his Clanmates as he sits.
[ Socks Pluto ]

Polaris
May 29th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Mossheart's ears perked as she heard the deputy call her name in the first patrol. She sighed and shook her short ginger pelt. Great...A awkward walk in the woods with some cats I barely know... She sighed and looked around for the cats in her group. She saw the apprentices, Blizzardpaw, walk up to the warrior who was going to be the leader of the patrol. She got up, shaking her pelt, and walked over to the two cats. She smiled a little as she heard the excitement in the kits voice. She turned to Silversky and said, "Okay, since we're all here, should we get going?" She was ready to start this patrol and get it over with as soon as she could.

Skye NeverGonnaGiveYouUp

Blitz
May 29th, 2020, 10:12 PM
Stonewolf Skye

Blizzardpaw turned to see the ginger she-cat that would be joining him and his mentor on the patrol. "Hi! I'm Blizzardpaw." He greeted himself. "Who may you be."

Socks
May 29th, 2020, 10:51 PM
[ Stonewolf ]

Rosekit was rather bored, it was too early to sleep and all the apprentices she'd usually bother were still out in the territory with their mentors. In her maw, she carried a bone from her previous meal. She'd spent the time cleaning it to the best of her ability and held it very gently to avoid breaking it.
What she wanted was someone to show off her newest treasure to, they didn't have to appreciate it as much as she did they just needed to look at it. Her eyes found a lump of fur she identified as another kit and set her sights on them, padding over as confidently as a kit could. "Hey!" She spoke up when she got close enough, speaking around the bone clenched delicately in her teeth.

lio
May 29th, 2020, 11:14 PM
Duskstar padded from her den, heading directly to the Highpeak.

"All those old enough to catch their own prey, please gather beneath the Highpeak for a Clan meeting."

[ Do not quote this post or mention me! ]

Mango
May 29th, 2020, 11:18 PM
Chivekit, Ivorypaw, and Greyfur arrived

Quasar
May 29th, 2020, 11:18 PM
Pebblesong padded over to the Highpeak, sitting in front of duskstar.

---

Birchpaw bounded over to take a seat in front of the highpeak, her eyes wide

---

Mumblefoot silently padded over.

dino.
May 29th, 2020, 11:27 PM
As quickly as he could, Buckbranch hurried over to take his place beneath the Highpeak. Thank goodness he wasn't late this time around - he wasn't too sure how well Duskstar would take him showing up in the middle of it again.
--------------
Like last time, Stonenettle took his place next to the nursery. He hoped that strange Fleetwind cat wouldn't show up again. Stonenettle was fully prepared to smack him this time. He yawned and settled into a comfortable position, resting his chin on his paws as he lay down.
---------------
Minnowthorn slipped out of the warriors' den and sat down near the back of the small crowd. Though her eyes searched the slowly gathering cats for her apprentice briefly, she didn't dwell on it. If Sweetpaw wanted to miss a meeting, that was fine, too.

Wings
May 29th, 2020, 11:32 PM
--Duskpaw--

Padding out of the apprentice den, Duskpaw took her usual seat near the back of the crowd.

Socks
May 29th, 2020, 11:44 PM
Softbriar was quick to take a spot close to the Highpeak, glancing around at their clanmates. They wanted to keep an eye out for any possible interruption, maybe they could have a gathering that didn't end in hostility.

--

Ravenpaw rolled over onto his feet, having been taking a nap in the clearing when Duskstar called. He was less tired these days, most of the time he just sat there bored so might as well just attend this.

MEAT ANGELS
May 29th, 2020, 11:49 PM
Frostpaw ran eagerly out to the HighPeak, eyes shining. This would be great, she was sure! Whatever news Duskstar had, it couldn’t be too bad.

Right?

It seemed like the only thing she’d been doing recently were these meetings. Sighing, Fogwhisper sat calmly at the base of the large rock, awaiting further instruction.

Arie
May 29th, 2020, 11:54 PM
Ploverspot managed to shuffle himself out of the warrior's den, eyes focused on the high rock, but the ageing tom didn't move much further away from the den. His joints might ache but that didn't mean his ears had stopped working.
-

Doepaw slowly made her way over to the highpeak, the blind apprentice being careful and taking her time, ears constantly flicking back and forth trying her best to pick up any noise that would signalise another cat was nearby. She was shocked slightly to be one of the first cats there and with a nervous shake she took her seat far away from the high rock that her ears wouldn't start bleeding from the yelling that was likely to come from this meeting. If it happened again... she would surely go ask Lionwhisker if he had something that could dampen your hearing... Or she would just become one with a long furred cat so her ears stopped being a pain in the ass for her.

Arie
May 30th, 2020, 12:14 AM
-- NIGHTOWL --
{I think we're fine to round it up here}

Ploverspot let out a small smile at the medicine cat before licking up the poppy seed. He knew there was likely going to be a bit of time before he felt its effect, but he was now just relieved to have something to help him deal with the pain of the arthritis and the aching joints. But at Lionwhisker's comment he couldn't resist letting out a laugh, "Breaking a bone? I don't think I would even recover from that. No climbing trees for me or jumping creeks. Wouldn't want to risk my steady old bones." With that he nodded again, "Thank you. I'll be back probably, at some point." And then he exited the medicine cat tail twitching a bit from the still apparent pain in the joints.

MagicCat99
May 30th, 2020, 12:45 AM
Ashcloud flinched to his name, he looked over his shoulder and nodded, "of course Softbriar!" He purred, Ashcloud bounded over to smokepaw, "sorry i havent been able to get around to your training yet, i've been a bit busy so i look forward to this training lesson!" The dark speckled tom sighed, but quickly cheered up.

MagicCat99
Smokepaw shrugged. "It's okay. Are we going now?" She meowed, excited for her first training.

Arie
May 30th, 2020, 06:05 AM
{OPEN!}

Doepaw was sitting somewhat in the middle of everything, the apprentice caught up by all the sounds that fluttered around her. It was crazy to think about that.... soon she would become a warrior. She would soon no longer be a paw but... something else. It was nerve wrecking, especially for the still small molly. She still felt so dependent on others, her pa especially. These were indeed strange times. She was expected to grow up and she didn't know if she even felt ready for it. Doepaw would consider herself mature enough, and responsible... but with her ever destruction causing anxiety... she was afraid what would happen once she was supposed to be handling everything on her own. She needed friends... That weren't her Pa, Shaded, or Pine. Well Myrtlepaw was her friend somewhat but... it was still strange around him especially as he was recovering from his own injuries. And so she sat here, ears perked and a bit of a shake in her body every now and then, the anxiety threatening to bubble over, but with some deep breathes she managed to calm it down a bit. Her pear green eyes were just staring straight ahead and she felt the sudden need to look down. Would others take offence if she by mistake stared directly into them? It wasn't like she could see them anyway, truth be told.

nocturnal
May 30th, 2020, 09:24 AM
Lionpaw padded over to the growing crowd of cats and stood somewhere within the crowd. He was slowly getting used to the absurd number of cats that could gather in one place. The golden apprentice looked up at the highpeak, curious as to what Duskstar had to say.

duCky
May 30th, 2020, 11:49 AM
Never! Mwahsha! Lovekit laughed.

Petalkit continued to try and get the moss ball. "I found it first! That means it's mine!" she exclaimed.

~RooRoo~
May 30th, 2020, 11:51 AM
Petalkit continued to try and get the moss ball. "I found it first! That means it's mine!" she exclaimed.
And I found it second! Haven’t you heard the saying? Finders keepers losers weepers! Lovekit meowed snatching the moss ball from her paws.

duCky
May 30th, 2020, 11:56 AM
And I found it second! Haven’t you heard the saying? Finders keepers losers weepers! Lovekit meowed snatching the moss ball from her paws.

"But I found it first!", she yelled, trying to get it back. "That means your the loser!"

~Splash~ (Btw, Blossomkit is also a sibling) Sparkling Bliss

Sorrow
May 30th, 2020, 12:21 PM
[ LionKitKat Goldwhisker Sparkling Bliss ]
Mistyfoot sat outside the nursery and stared at the kits with warmth in her eyes. Settle down! she hissed patiently, Do you want me to take it, and you not get it at all? Though her eyes were blazing, anybody could see past that and tell that she meant nothing but to shape them into great cats.

~RooRoo~
May 30th, 2020, 12:27 PM
"But I found it first!", she yelled, trying to get it back. "That means your the loser!"

~Splash~ (Btw, Blossomkit is also a sibling) Sparkling Bliss
Umm. Truce. Lovekit mewed letting go of the the ball and walking backward.

duCky
May 30th, 2020, 12:30 PM
"No", Petalkit sighed, letting go of Lovekit and the moss ball. She padded over to the nearest moss ball and began to play with it in her paws.
~Splash~ Goldwhisker

~RooRoo~
May 30th, 2020, 12:31 PM
"No", Petalkit sighed, letting go of Lovekit and the moss ball. She padded over to the nearest moss ball and began to play with it in her paws.
~Splash~ Goldwhisker
Lovekit padded over sitting down her tail neatly in front of her paws. Soo... what are you doing?

Sorrow
May 30th, 2020, 12:32 PM
[Are these Mistyfoot's kits? Goldwhisker LionKitKat Sparkling Bliss ]

duCky
May 30th, 2020, 12:37 PM
Yesh :) ~Splash~

Sorrow
May 30th, 2020, 12:38 PM
Yesh :) ~Splash~
KK

~RooRoo~
May 30th, 2020, 12:38 PM
[Are these Mistyfoot's kits? Goldwhisker LionKitKat Sparkling Bliss ]
Yes

duCky
May 30th, 2020, 12:40 PM
Lovekit padded over sitting down her tail neatly in front of her paws. Soo... what are you doing?

"I'm playing with some moss", she said, continuing to toss the ball.

~RooRoo~
May 30th, 2020, 12:42 PM
"I'm playing with some moss", she said, continuing to toss the ball.
Wanna pass it? she mewed tilting her head.

Pluto
May 30th, 2020, 02:21 PM
[ Socks implimm - Sorry this is late heh I’ve been a little busy lately ]

Owlstorm dipped his head to Softbriar. He respected Duskstar’s choice for deputy and liked how they were taking charge already. He looked to find his partner already in the clearing talking to the deputy as he made his way over to meet them. He would take this job seriously, a little uncharacteristically for him, but a grin broke across his fluffy face. “I’m fine being there also.” Owlstorm piped up. ”Just let me know if you need anything else.” He said, sitting down to glance around the Territory and camp.

Sorrow
May 30th, 2020, 03:25 PM
Mistyfoot stepped into the nursery and batted the moss ball away from Petalkit's paws. She narrowed her eyes calmly and reached out with one paw to cuff her kit lightly over the ear to scold them without having to say anything. LionKitKat

duCky
May 30th, 2020, 04:20 PM
She rubbed her ear. "I thought if we played separately that would count as settling down!" she whined, padding over to her mom.
~Splash~

plum
May 30th, 2020, 04:21 PM
With how unenthused and rather quiet compared to other occasions this summons was for a meeting, it was a wonder that anyone had even heard it at all nonetheless showed up. Rainywhisker was lucky enough to be at his new post near the entrance to camp when Duskstar decided on muttering her summon, his orange eyes gazing curiously at the she-cat while their Clanmates began to swarm to the Highpeak. He blinks, unmoving as his ears perk up in their direction.

lio
May 30th, 2020, 11:23 PM
A few cats had shown up. Well, that was good enough for her.

"To start things off, Lionwhisker [ NIGHTOWL ] has asked me to announce that he will be taking on an apprentice. I wish for everyone to congratulate Condorpaw [ Dust ] as the new medicine cat apprentice. They will be taking a journey to the Starcave after this meeting, so I entrust Lionwhisker to place one or two cats at the medicine den temporarily in case anyone becomes injured."

Duskstar looked down at Eaglespark as she traveled out of the warrior's den, searching the monotone warrior's face for a reaction to the news. Eaglespark held none. It didn't seem to bother her, and if it did, she didn't allow that to show.

The leader waited a moment for the Clan to share their congratulations, hoping the obnoxious apprentice would actually show up to his own announcement.

"For the safety of our Clan, guards are now to be posted at the entrance at all times," she pointed toward Rainywhisker as an example, "Nobody will be getting in or out without the guards knowing."

She paused for a moment to get reactions from the Clan for both announcements, as well as to think of the next ceremonies to be held. And maybe more cats would join the crowd before she went on...

Wings
May 30th, 2020, 11:27 PM
[ NIGHTOWL ]
--Duskpaw--

After Duskstar had spoken, Duskpaw had made her way over to her friend. Now sitting beside him, he nudged Lionwhisker's shoulder playfully. "Hey, you better still have time to hang out with your favorite apprentice." She was mostly joking but, a little serious. She didn't want her friend to always be occupied and she quite liked Lionwhisker as her friend.

Mango
May 30th, 2020, 11:53 PM
Ivorypaw gave a chant,” Condorpaw! Condorpaw!” she called proudly
Chivekit gave a squeak,” Chivekit!!“
Greyfur smiled,” Condorpaw!!!“

Leucos
May 31st, 2020, 01:50 AM
Dust Wings

Smiling as his apprentice was called out, he lifted his chin with pride. Though he chuckled at duskpaw "don't worry kid! I'll still have time . " he said and ruffled up the top of her head. Oh? A new kit too? He cleared his throat and cheered for them. Once that was over he looked at condorpaw " how you feel lad?"
And guards. Hmm..really nothing to worry about if cats follow rules.

Socks
May 31st, 2020, 02:51 AM
"CondooAHHHHrpaw." Ravenpaw more yawned than spoke his unenthusiastic cheer for the new medicine cat apprentice. It's not like he cared much, he didn't know Condorpaw nor did he care about anything StarClan-y.

--

"Congratulations, Condorpaw!" Softbriar smiled, it was always good to have a medicine cat apprentice, having only one cat in the clan with enough knowledge to heal their clanmates made it difficult if they themselves got harmed. They didn't know Condorpaw too well but they could assume, if Lionwhisker approved, then he couldn't be a bad choice for the job.

nocturnal
May 31st, 2020, 06:43 AM
The golden tom padded out of the Apprentices' Den and took a look around camp. He wasn't searching for anything in particular, but Lionpaw felt like being productive today. That could either consist of training, hunting, or - the apprentice suppressed the urge to sink down in disappointment - making friends. Lionpaw only had one friend in the entirety of ThunderClan and that one friend was a warrior! They weren't even remotely the same age. The ex-loner should've joined ThunderClan as a kit. At least then he'd have time to make friends with the other kits and apprentices.

Lionpaw spotted a pale, grey-brown tabby looking at the ground. Intrigued, he approached the other cat. "Hi, I'm Lionpaw," the golden tom introduced with his signature grin. "Who are you?"

Arie

Arie
May 31st, 2020, 07:17 AM
-- bmkmb --

Doepaw was scared out of her mind, and felt the shock pulse through her body at the loud voice. She'd not exactly been paying attention... too caught up in her own thoughts of well... the mess she was currently in. Not paying attention to her surroundings seemed to be a bad occurrence for her lately. Nevertheless she turned around so she at least thought she was facing the other cat. His scent was stronger this way and voice clearer. Despite getting surprised by his presence her ears were still feeling quite sensitive especially as it seemed to her that he spoke really loudly - which might not be the truth. "I am... Doepaw," she answered quietly her stutter still apparent in her voice. She didn't know if she would ever be able to get rid of it... It had been with her for so long it felt strange when she thought about not struggling to get every word out. Everything was strange when Doepaw was concerned that much was true. All in all, despite her shock, she was surprised at getting approached by another apprentice. It wasn't something that happened every day. Growing up blind, anxiety ridden and fearful of everything... it didn't exactly help you make friends. "I'm... Flintspirit's... apprentice. You... know... him? Former... deputy... and former.. leader." She didn't know how else to continue this. How do you hold a proper conversation? Doepaw didn't know that was for sure. Probably not by talking about their mentors but well... she tried didn't she?

Dust
May 31st, 2020, 08:15 AM
It all felt.. a bit overwhelming honestly. Having padded up at the last moment to catch the tail-end of the announcement, his heart had begun to race quickly within his chest. Eyes scanned the crowd feverishly as a grin curled up his maw, searching for Eaglespark. Please be upset. And well, he found her, but her expression didn't seem upset... Mouse dung. Slamming a paw down into the dirt, the apprentice instead looked for the bright pelt of his new mentor - the thought was strange. Settling down quietly beside him, heart still racing, he glanced up as Lionwhisker spoke to him,

"I don't know.." He admitted quietly, "Excited, I think." Condorpaw forced a cocky grin, not wanting to Lionwhisker to pick up any bad vibes or anything - Condor was just experiencing a lot of emotion!

NIGHTOWL

Sorrow
May 31st, 2020, 08:31 AM
Dust
Mistyfoot let out a yawn. Hopefully she didn't have to be a guard. CondoAHHHMMMrpaw! she called, her eyes glittering with amusement. She just wanted to relax in the warrior's den, but nope. She trotted over to Condorpaw. Congrats!

Polaris
May 31st, 2020, 12:57 PM
Deerkit's ears perked as she heard Duskstar talking to the clan. She opened her blue eyes, her heart rate starting to quicken with excitement. A clan meeting! I wonder if any kits will become apprentices!
Maybe the medicine cat apprentice will be announced! She got up quickly, shaking her short gray pelt with white spots. She raced out of the den, not caring if her fur was still a mess from her nap. Her kit fluff was puffed out in excitement, her tail held high in the air.

Deerkit looked at the clan gathered under the rock, listening to the leader.
I can't believe that I missed the call to the meeting! She trotted quickly over to the group of cats and sat down on the side, her fur stilled fluffed out with excitement. She came early enough to hear Duskstar say some announcements. She smiled, surprised that Condorpaw had become the medicine cat apprentice. She was still excited for him, wondering what it would be like to learn about herbs. She tilted her head as she heard Duskstar talk about guards. Guards? Why? Now other cats are going to be watching our every moves! Her blue eyes showed sadness for a moment before she realized something. I can talk to the warriors and they have to talk back!
They won't be able to run away! She squeaked a little in excitement.
She couldn't wait to ask them questions!

Leucos
May 31st, 2020, 12:58 PM
Dust Wings
( Open for warriors to react )

Sneaking into the warrior den, Lionwhisker , instead of putting them in cherrybubbles nest, he spread the ants out equally . But he mostly put them in the middle. He looked behind himself at the two "do it quick " he whispered .

Leucos
May 31st, 2020, 01:57 PM
Fallen One

Stretching out his limbs and back, the tom flopped and rolled around on the ground. He NEEDED! To do something. That's why he duskpaw and condorpaw went and did the ant prank. But he needed movement ...His back was tingling from being cooped up. He literally shoved his back into the ground only to get back up and shake himself off. A restless Lionwhisker is ...not a good lionwhisker. Snorting a few , the tom swished his tail in the air as he looked around. Though his mind shifted to frostpaw...and emedietly his belly churned. He would probably never hear the end of what was about to come..
but I like condorpaw better...he's ...my type of attitude.

MEAT ANGELS
May 31st, 2020, 02:16 PM
NIGHTOWL

Frostpaw shook her pelt out, rays of light bouncing off of the white and grey fur. Today had been..... underwhelming. At least the weather was nice. Sighing, the molly spotted Lionwhisker, who seemed reproachful at her sudden appearance. “Hey, Lionwhisker! Have you seen Condorpaw? I wanted to congratulate him on becoming your apprentice!” padding up to him, Frostpaw’s face broadened into a large grin. Then dimmed. “Is everything alright? Are you sick? Oh no! I’ll go get help right away!” Panic dashing across her face, she whipped around, jaws opening, ready to let out a yowl.

Leucos
May 31st, 2020, 02:22 PM
Fallen One

Ears and head perking up like a rabbit on high alert, his eyes widened . Nooo! He wasn't sick! ah! No no no - with that the tom leaped over her and blocked her path "easy tiger . I'm not sick, I just..need to get out. Ever just get that feeling? " I'm pretty sure you do kiddo pins and needles he hated,just go away! "Erh..my back was tingling so I thought of the next best thing. Still there but eh doable " he shrugged. Hopefully that cleared things up a bit. Oh! Condorpaw right! "probably either with Eaglespark or...somewhere doing condor things . Might wanna tell him soon..we'll be heading to the starcave tonight " ..anyways.

"what you been up to squirt ?"

MEAT ANGELS
May 31st, 2020, 02:29 PM
NIGHTOWL

Frostpaw tilted her head, intrigued by the medicine cats strange behavior. He seemed a bit less annoyed with her than usual. Score! Grin returning, she forced herself to look like she was having a great time. On the contrary, Frostpaw was quite scared. She’d known that she wouldn’t be chosen as Lionwhisker’s apprentice, but battle training was looming on the horizon, and it was hard for her to ignore.
”Great! Cherrybubble’s been teaching me loads of stuff!”
To his first question, she looked at the ground. “All the time.” voice taking a more distant tone, she questioned ”How about you? Do you ever feel like you have more of a purpose, than sitting around waiting for that purpose to roll around and hit you in the behind?”

Leucos
May 31st, 2020, 02:39 PM
Fallen One

Head tilting though his eyes widened at cherrybubble. He almost choked on air. The Ant prank! He forgot how she was!
"g-good for ya!....um...Might wanna steer clear from her a bit?...I pulled an ant prank with two other buds on the warriors den...she might be cranky..if she is a victim " let's hope...Though I did want to put em in her nest..thankfully I didn't just do her nest
He blinked...ya know that's a good question. He just have a grin back . "here and there yes. But I accepted this role for a reason, to help my clan. One way or another . "

MEAT ANGELS
May 31st, 2020, 02:42 PM
NIGHTOWL

Frostpaw looked up from her slight trance.
“Isn’t she always that way, though?”
She didn’t mean to speak illy of her mentor, she Just thought of the molly as somewhat grumpy. Just as they probably thought she was annoying. Giving a sigh, Frostpaw scuffed her paw at the dust. She wanted to outpour her emotions to the medicine cat, but...
He probably wouldn’t want to talk with her.
Or understand.
”it must be nice.”
“Feeling helpful.”

Quasar
May 31st, 2020, 03:01 PM
Mumblefoot, Birchpaw, and Pebblesong all chanted Condorpaws name.

Dust
May 31st, 2020, 03:23 PM
His ears perked up at the other's congratulations, though he kept his head ducked, staying close beside Lionwhisker,

"Thank you," He would mumble under his breath, still a bit overwhelmed by the whole situation. To be honest, he just wasn't sure what to do.. and he definitely did not want a bunch of weirdo cats coming up to him!! Where was Sweetpaw though? Was she here?

~Splash~

Sorrow
May 31st, 2020, 03:35 PM
[ Dust ]
Mistyfoot let out another yawn, stretching her legs. I'll be joining the elders soon, she muttered. Well, I better go and see my kits. With that, the warrior padded off in the direction of the nursery.

chaton
May 31st, 2020, 11:30 PM
Buzztuft had been trotting around the clearing, mostly idling about with no clear goal for the day in mind. She had gone out for a bit earlier that day, but otherwise remained within camp for most of the day. Clearly though, what little work she had done for her clan had caused the calico to grow quite an appetite. As such, it seemed about time to grab something to eat. Making her way up to the foodpile, Buzztuft paused for a moment at the vast array of prey to choose from. Normally the pile seemed pretty empty... maybe being lazy and coming back to camp earlier was something the calico would have to do more often.
After much intensive thinking, Buzztuft decided on a plump thrush as her meal of choice. As she went to pick her prized food item, she suddenly felt the contact of another cat. It appears in all her indecisiveness, some other cat had come up and had the same idea as her. I was here first! I'll show- The calico's words were cut off as soon as she took a gaze up at the other cat. Oh no, they're cute! Taking a step back to assess the situation, she gandered this cat was... Foxbound. A name she had certainly heard, but not one that she knew much about. It wasn't everyday Buzztuft had the chance to talk to someone that looked nice, so she'd surely have to wow this cat with her opening line!
"Hey there. I hadn't expected Starclan to bless me with the site of such a pretty pelt today!" Buzztuft's meow was confident in an attempt to hide the slight blush she'd gotten. The calico's tail flicked eagerly. That line would surely strike up a great conversation, she just hoped the other she-cat wouldn't notice that her tone was all a ruse. "The name's Buzztuft by the way. You won't want to forget it, trust me."

RedHead

MEAT ANGELS
May 31st, 2020, 11:50 PM
Frostpaw hung around the back of the crowd, biting her lip. A small gush of blood tinted her tongue, and the molly winced. Good. Something to keep her distracted.
She truly wanted to congratulate Condorpaw, but Duskpaw and Lionwhisker were their, and it was quite obvious that they both thought her to be annoying. At least, to her.
She didn’t want Condorpaw to feel the same way, or assume she was jealous. Frostpaw was just glad Lionwhisker had a found someone to help. Still, a future tainted with battle awaited her. She hoped that exile wasn’t there as well. It was obvious that she wouldn’t be accepted, not until she learned to fight. And that was something Frostpaw wasn’t willing to do.

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 31st, 2020, 11:59 PM
( Open )

Leopardpaw sat in his nest, bored out of his mind. He looked around for an apprentice to talk to.

Shade.
June 1st, 2020, 12:47 AM
Pinepaw dragged herself into the clearing. She sat down and blankly stared at her leader, distaste forming in her mind.

Wings
June 1st, 2020, 01:14 AM
[ Dust NIGHTOWL ]
--Duskpaw--

Sneaking into the den behind Lionwhisker and Condorpaw behind herself, she spread out away from the two toms. Putting some of her ants in different beds, letting them spread out before she was all out of ants. Turning to her two friends, she muttered in a low whisper, "Alright, I'm finished."

Star child
June 1st, 2020, 04:51 AM
Springpaw padded into the clearing. He had been late arriving to the meeting. Had it ended?

~dust~
June 1st, 2020, 06:22 AM
Seedcrush looked at her with disgust and growled, "No! Are you furr-real? I said to put most of your weight onto your hind legs and your tail to be out and curved! Meow, try again."What the heck was she trying to bee, a posing statue? A fox going to the dirt place? he thought angrily.
She looked down sadly and then final she got the crouch right "darn it" she thought "it took you 3 stupid tries to get it right" discouraged she said " now is this right Seedcrush"

~dust~
June 1st, 2020, 06:25 AM
( Open )

Leopardpaw sat in his nest, bored out of his mind. He looked around for an apprentice to talk to.
Dustpaw walked in tired the small she cat looked around and said " hi I'm Dustpaw who are you" she sat down next to him.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 1st, 2020, 06:46 AM
Dustpaw walked in tired the small she cat looked around and said " hi I'm Dustpaw who are you" she sat down next to him.

"I'm Leopardpaw. Nice to meet you" he told Dustpaw.

~dust~
June 1st, 2020, 06:50 AM
"I'm Leopardpaw. Nice to meet you" he told Dustpaw.
" How long have you been an apprentice" she asked beginning to clean herself

sootsplashed
June 1st, 2020, 07:25 AM
Morninglily padded over, curious to see what was happening. She knew she was late, and just hoped it hadn't ended.

------

Squirrelfur walked over to the Highpeak, listening, silently. He put his head down in shame after he saw it had already started.

Dust
June 1st, 2020, 08:00 AM
Condorpaw had pushed his way past the other two, careful to avoid any sleeping warrior - though he was on a mad hunt to try and find Eaglespark's nest... but gosh... everything in here smelled so jumbled and smooshed together. It was hard to decipher which nest was which. With an annoyed grunt, and slurp of drool, Condorpaw got to work, shaking the stick to allow some ants to fall over, before placing one end down for the rest of the stubborn ones to crawl off. It seemed to work and not taking another moment to linger, Condorpaw dropped the stick near the side wall of the den before quickly scampering out, trying to hide muffled laughter. He wasn't going to wait to get caught!

NIGHTOWL Wings

duCky
June 1st, 2020, 09:17 AM
Poking her head out of the nursery, Petalkit looked up at her leader and listened to the anouncments. I can wait until I'm an apprentice she thought, then I won't be stuck in the nursery all the time. Hearing the naming cheered for the new medicine cat apprentice, she joined in. "Condorpaw! Condorpaw!" she cheered, following along with all the others.
~Splash~

Sorrow
June 1st, 2020, 09:35 AM
[ LionKitKat ]
Mistyfoot smiled at Petalkit. That's my girl. she murmured, nudging Petalkit. She leaned down and licked her kit between the ears. That wa what she was there for. Was to care for her kits.

Polaris
June 1st, 2020, 09:37 AM
Deerkit was sitting just outside of the entrance to the nursery, looking eagerly around the clearing for another cat to talk to. Her short gray pelt with white splotches was unkempt. Her fluffy kit fur was fluffed out in excitement. So much stuff is going on! Cats eating, sharing tongues, talking to each other, and playing together! Her blue eyes were full of excitement as she noticed a warrior. She didn't remember his name, but she decided that she would go talk to him.

Deerkit hopped onto her feet and faced over to the warrior, her small tail streaming behind her. She saw that she was getting close to him and she tried to slow down, but it was too late. She barreled right into the warrior, her small body tumbling over. She quickly got up, shaking her short pelt and stepped away from him. "Oh mouse-droppings! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit into you! I was just so excited to talk to you!" She looked eagerly up at the warrior, her eyes wide with wonder.

Puddle~

Greenleap
June 1st, 2020, 09:40 AM
Pebblefur quietly chanted.
(pretend she was here the whole time lol)

aspen.
June 1st, 2020, 09:55 AM
[ open ]

Lightningkit sat in the nursery, his fur ruffled. Who could play with him today? He wondered if he was too bored, or if camp was just too boring. Lightningkit couldn't wait to be an apprentice, and hunt and fight and explore, and do whatever else clan apprentices did. He wondered who his mentor would be. Hopefully someone nice, who would let him learn what he wanted.

"Hello, anyone want to play?" Lightningkit called to no one in particular. He started to chase his tail for a minute, then stopped, stared at a rather large dead leaf, and began to slowly stalk it, his paws thumping on the ground loudly.

Cobra
June 1st, 2020, 10:05 AM
TC Cats-Highpeak-OPEN
Bubblepudge bounded up with Thornclaw and Leafpool.

aspen.
June 1st, 2020, 10:23 AM
[ open ]

Doeleap headed to the clearing. She wondered what was happening, although didn't question anything. It was probably just a clan meeting, nothing bad. She was probably just worrying to much, overreacting again. "Get it together, Doeleap," she muttered under her breath.

Doeleap sat down next to no one in particular, she didn't feel like getting up, sitting next to someone, greeting them, and talking through the whole meeting, although she did hope that someone would sit next to her, not talk, but just keep her company.

~~~~~~~~~~~

[ open ]

Lightningkit bounced into the clearing and sighed overdramatically. "Whyyyyy," he moaned. "Whyy now? I was in the middle of playing." He shredded a nearby leaf, frusterated. "Couldn't it have waited?" Lightningkit didn't understand the importance of clan meetings. Kits couldn't do anything yet, apparently, so why were they needed?

He sat down in the clearing, taking up some space, unaware that other cats might want to sit down in that area. "How long will this take?" he complained loudly, hoping other cats would hear.

Dark Flame
June 1st, 2020, 12:37 PM
Hawkmist settled down in his normal place, the lonely rock far away from the other cats. Not like he cared. Other cats try to avoid him anyway. Why do I even come here anyway? It’s boring.

( OPEN )

Spiderfrost
June 1st, 2020, 12:47 PM
Shadedpath was outside the warriors den, sunning herself when the announcments were called. She should get up. But the sun was honestly the only thing keeping her muscles from ceasing on her, she she grunted and changed how she lay so she could watch the goings on.

Her brow furrowed at the announcement of heavier guard on the entrance to camp and wondered what happened to suggest this.
(OPEN)

Elementals
June 1st, 2020, 12:56 PM
She looked down sadly and then final she got the crouch right "darn it" she thought "it took you 3 stupid tries to get it right" discouraged she said " now is this right Seedcrush"

He waited for her to show him the correct hunter's crouch. So far, she was making him really annoyed. When she finally got the crouch correct after like 3 leaf-bares, Seedcrush gave her a bored nod and meowed, "They say that 3rd time is charm..."

~dust~
June 1st, 2020, 01:02 PM
He waited for her to show him the correct hunter's crouch. So far, she was making him really annoyed. When she finally got the crouch correct after like 3 leaf-bares, Seedcrush gave her a bored nod and meowed, "They say that 3rd time is charm..."
"I'm sorry it took so long but it just was really unnatural for me" she looked down embarrassed

Elementals
June 1st, 2020, 01:08 PM
"I'm sorry it took so long but it just was really unnatural for me" she looked down embarrassed

Seedcrush regarded Dustpaw's explanation about why the hunter's crouch was difficult for her. She looked upset and for a second Seedcrush was tempted to give her a cuddle meowed that it was okay. He shoved aside his soft heart and remembered the mysterious cat's warning (Was it Mapleshade's shadow? Didn't she die when Thunderclan long time ago kill her and her shadow?) how he shouldn't let his heart choose his path and to keep his head straight. Seedcrush snapped his attention back to his apprentice and meowed, " Today we are going to build your muscle memory so the next time you do the crouch, it will feel like you've been doing it for moons."

~dust~
June 1st, 2020, 01:13 PM
Seedcrush regarded Dustpaw's explanation about why the hunter's crouch was difficult for her. She looked upset and for a second Seedcrush was tempted to give her a cuddle meowed that it was okay. He shoved aside his soft heart and remembered the mysterious cat's warning (Was it Mapleshade's shadow? Didn't she die when Thunderclan long time ago kill her and her shadow?) how he shouldn't let his heart choose his path and to keep his head straight. Seedcrush snapped his attention back to his apprentice and meowed, " Today we are going to build your muscle memory so the next time you do the crouch, it will feel like you've been doing it for moons."

She looked at him and said "oh...I mean great sounds good"

Pluto
June 1st, 2020, 01:28 PM
[Open]
Rookbreeze yowled to congratulate the new medicine apprentice with a friendly grin. He was glad to see all the high-ranking positions filled by cats he was sure could own the job and do it right. Though he didn't personally know the apprentice or medicine cat well, he trusted Lionwhisker to do what he thought was best.

[Open]
Sweetpaw heard her brother's name called and felt her eyes widen. My brother is going to be a medicine cat! She thought, holding back a proud, satisfied purr. She didn't think this would dampen his spirit and she was ready to congratulate him after the meeting was over.

[Open]
Owlstorm looked up at Duskstar from his post at the entrance. Was he supposed to go sit? He wasn't sure, and he decided to stay where he was, ears swiveling to catch each word. A new medicine cat apprentice? He felt it was about high time that Lionwhisker had gotten one. Owlstorm could help but feel proud to see that ThunderClan was already back on it's paws with the new deputy.

Puddle~
June 1st, 2020, 02:01 PM
~Deer~

Sycamorerain quickly jolted his head a little, startled, as he was disturbed by a small bump in the rump. Turning around to face the source of the thump, the warrior was met with a small kit, the name of which took a second to come to mind. Was it...? He honestly didn't have a clue. Darn it! What kind of clanmate was he, not knowing the name of this adorable kit? Gahh. Oh well. Perhaps she might tell him through a little conversation. Seeing that the kit was flustered for bumping into him, the large feline quickly dipped his head. "No, no. It's alright. You didn't bother me too much." The warrior gave her a warm smile, to let her know he was being genuine. "It's quite normal for kits your age to go around doing things like that. And I'm thankful for your apology. I know some kits would've likely scampered off without a word. So, what's your name? I'm very sorry that I don't know, I just don't go into the nursery very often." From what he could gather so far, this kit seemed like a nice one... unlike a certain other one who'd been in the clan before. And that was good. He had a real soft spot for kits like this.

Elementals
June 1st, 2020, 02:03 PM
She looked at him and said "oh...I mean great sounds good"

Seedcrush grunted and examined her legs. He hummed in a deep voice and growled, "You need more muscles! In order to have the best hunter's crouch, you need a good sense of how your legs work. Do 15 badger hops where you start with all fours and spring up and stand onto 2 legs and hold it for 5 seconds. Now go!"

Polaris
June 1st, 2020, 02:15 PM
Deerkit sighed in relief as the warrior spoke. Oh good. He's not mad! She felt even better when the tom gave her a smile. "Thanks!" she said. She was kind of surprised that other kits would run into other cats and not say sorry. But then again, Deerkit didn't really spend a lot of time with kits in the nursery. She preferred to talk to older cats, like warriors or apprentices. She liked to hear what it was like being a older cat.
She smiled brightly as the warrior asked her name, glad that he was interested in her and didn't just tell her to go back to the nursery like some warriors did. "Oh, I'm Deerkit! There a lot of kits in the nursery, so it's not that bad. Anyway..." She looked down at her paws for a moment before saying, "I don't know your name either..."

Deerkit looked up at the older cat, a smile breaking on her face again as she remembered why she came over here. "Anyway, what's it like to be a warrior? I can't wait to become a apprentice! Of course, I have to wait one more moon, but I can't wait to be one! Have you ever had an apprentice? Have you ever been in a fight with another clan? What's it like to sleep in the warriors den with the other warriors?" She took a deep breath after she asked the questions because she had forgotten to take a breath while speaking.
She liked to ask questions and she was excited to be a apprentice in a moon.

Puddle~

Abyssopelagic
June 1st, 2020, 02:18 PM
Breezehen padded towards the Highpeak, stretching a bit and sitting away from the other cats, tails carefully wrapping around her belly. Would they notice? She hoped not and stared up at Duskstar, eyes a little bleary.

Moonmallow sat wherever wasn't crowded by cats.

Mossyflight padded by and sat in the middle of the crowd.

~dust~
June 1st, 2020, 02:27 PM
Seedcrush grunted and examined her legs. He hummed in a deep voice and growled, "You need more muscles! In order to have the best hunter's crouch, you need a good sense of how your legs work. Do 15 badger hops where you start with all fours and spring up and stand onto 2 legs and hold it for 5 seconds. Now go!"

She began to do them as she got more tired and tired As she did more on her tenth one her legs collapsed and then she got back up not giving up as it took her all her strength to do the last 5

Elementals
June 1st, 2020, 02:38 PM
She began to do them as she got more tired and tired As she did more on her tenth one her legs collapsed and then she got back up not giving up as it took her all her strength to do the last 5

He watched as one of her legs betrayed her and dismissed it with a flick of his tail. Seedcrush watched her and nodded, "Very good form! Now, do the last 5 and try going into the crouch again."

~dust~
June 1st, 2020, 02:47 PM
He watched as one of her legs betrayed her and dismissed it with a flick of his tail. Seedcrush watched her and nodded, "Very good form! Now, do the last 5 and try going into the crouch again."
She did them and then went into a crouch she looked at him and said "I did it"

Puddle~
June 1st, 2020, 03:31 PM
~Deer~
[whoop, this ended up being way longer than I intended lol]

Sycamorerain nodded and took a note as the kit exclaimed her name. "Ahh, well then, nice to meet you Deerkit." The other little detail she tagged on also made him feel a bit better about not knowing her name at first. "Oh, that's alright too. Most kits don't know every cat in the clan. That's quite a lot of names to memorize, I'm not even sure I know everyone's name myself. With so many cats joining and leaving, it gets quite difficult to keep track of who's still in the clan, and who isn't. But anyway's I'm Sycamorerain." The large warrior then listened patiently as the kit asked a load of questions, letting out a slight snort of amusement. He hadn't remembered being quite so curious as a kit himself, but he was happy to answer all of Deerkit's questions. In a way, the young molly's energy and curiosity reminded him a little of Snowmist.

"Being a warrior... has it's ups and downs. It's nice being able to hunt or go on a walk outside of camp whenever you like. But it also gets a little... boring, I suppose. But in those times, you can usually just strike up a conversation with some other cat. There's a lot more things to talk about too." Sycamorerain waited patiently as Deerkit made a statement about herself, followed by another couple of questions. "Ahh, that's exciting. I can slightly remember my apprentice ceremony. I think I was about... hmmm... maybe four moons or so? It's a very exciting time, so just hang in there, it'll be around before you know it. And yes, I currently have an apprentice, though I suppose it's more like had. Sugarpaw's a lovable kid, but... I haven't seen him around since the last gathering. I have a feeling he disappeared off to wherever all our missing clanmates go." The tom frowned a little as he remembered his apprentice. He missed him a little and hoped he was doing okay, wherever he had gone of to.

The next question took his mind off the small pang of sadness the moment had caused him. "Mhmm. I've only fought in one battle so far, when ShadowClan raided our camp. And it was quite a tough fight. I was up against a mentor and apprentice pair, so I got a little more outnumbered than I'd planned, but it's been over a moon and all my injuries healed up fine."

It was the curious kit's final question which caused him to let out a small mrrow of amusement. "Haha, well the warriors' den is practically no different than any other den. I suppose the only difference is that you don't have any queens watching over you like in the nursery, but the same can be said about the apprentices' den." Phew. That was... a lot of talking. But he didn't mind it too much. It wasn't like him to spill out so much, but if it made the kit happy, then hey, he was glad to do it.

Reptilian Cabinets
June 1st, 2020, 03:31 PM
"Ooh! A clan meeting!" she mewed, padding closer to the crowd. 'I wonder what's happening!' she thought swishing her tail in interest. (open, please respond someone!)

Reptilian Cabinets
June 1st, 2020, 03:34 PM
EchoKit perked up, "A clan meeting!" she mewed, she darted to the crowd and sat up trying to look like a warrior.
(open)

duCky
June 1st, 2020, 04:11 PM
She turned towards Mistyfoot. "Mama, can I go outside?" she asked, eager to sit with the other cats.

~Splash~

Sorrow
June 1st, 2020, 04:14 PM
[ LionKitKat ]
Mistyfoot stared at her kit. Go and meet your Clanmates! she meowed cheerfully.

duCky
June 1st, 2020, 04:44 PM
"Yay! Thanks mom!" she said, padding over to greet her clanmates. Sitting down towards the back, she looked around for a cat to talk with. I really want to meet an apprentice, she thought, trying to find an apprentice in the crowd. ~Splash~

Open to anyone who wants to interact with her! Preferably an apprentice or young warrior!

Polaris
June 1st, 2020, 04:49 PM
Deerkit smiled as she heard his name. Sycamorerain...Wow! That's such a cool name! I hope that my warrior name is as cool as that! I can see it now! Deer...Deerheart! The best warrior that Thunderclan has every known! She was pulled out of her day dream by the sound of Sycamorerain's voice. She looked up at him, eagerly awaiting his reply. I can't wait to learn what it's like to be a warrior! It's way better than being a kit! She listened intently to all of his replies, everything around them fading into the distance. She frowned a little when he talked about his apprentice, feeling bad for the older tom. How could a apprentie just up and leave when they could have become a warrior? I'll never understand some cats. She moved forward a little on her paws as he talked about the Shadowclan raid. She dug her claws into the ground as he talked.
Of course a Shadowclan cat would do something like that. Gang up on someone two to one. She was mad for a little while longer until she heard Sycamorerain continue to talk. She sighed wistfully as he talked about eing in the warriors den.

"I wish that I was a warrior...I hate being the nursery with cats watching my every move...I wish that I could play with cats that were closer to my age...I just don't like to be cooped up all the time. But, I like you. Some other warriors that I talk to just shoo me away and tell me to go back to the nursery..." She looked down at her paws for a moment before brightening up. "Anyway, I was wondering if you would teach me some hunting techniques! Or fighting moves, anything would be fine! I just want to learn some things so that I will know a little bit when I become a apprentice. You don't have too...I mean you don't have to teach me anything if you don't want too. She gave him a smile, trying to keep up her high energy and stay happy. She hoped that he would say yes so that she wouldn't have to go back to the nursery.

Puddle~

Sorrow
June 1st, 2020, 04:50 PM
[ LionKitKat ]
Mistyfoot trailed behind her kit and sat down next to her. Have you met the deputy, Softbriar? she asks, blinking calmly at Petalkit. If you would like, we could go talk to them.

duCky
June 1st, 2020, 05:12 PM
"The deputy?" she exclaimed, shocked. "Yay!" she said, jumping up and down. This day is just getting better and better, she thought. Not only am I getting to go outside, I also get to meet the deputy. She looked up at her, a huge smile forming on her face.
~Splash~

Sorrow
June 1st, 2020, 05:22 PM
[ LionKitKat ]
Mistyfoot smiled and got to her paws. She trotted across the clearing, calling the deputy's name. Softbriar! Come on, Petalkit!

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 1st, 2020, 05:54 PM
" How long have you been an apprentice" she asked beginning to clean herself
"Only a few days" Leopardpaw told the apprentice. He hadn't had any training sessions yet because he hadn't seen Fishfin around."How about you?" the tom asked her.

duCky
June 1st, 2020, 05:57 PM
She padded after her mom, eager to meet the deputy. Beginning to space out a little, she imagined the deputy training her to be a warrior.
~Splash~

~dust~
June 1st, 2020, 05:59 PM
"Only a few days" Leopardpaw told the apprentice. He hadn't had any training sessions yet because he hadn't seen Fishfin around."How about you?" the tom asked her.
"Me to I've even learned the hunters crouch and all the borders my mentor Seedcrush is grumpy and stern but I hope I can get to his soft side" the cheerful small she cat said

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 1st, 2020, 06:04 PM
"Me to I've even learned the hunters crouch and all the borders my mentor Seedcrush is grumpy and stern but I hope I can get to his soft side" the cheerful small she cat said

"You mentor seems great. I haven't seen my mentor at all" Leopardpaw told the apprentice.

Elementals
June 1st, 2020, 06:27 PM
She did them and then went into a crouch she looked at him and said "I did it"

Seedcrush watched as she struggled to do the last badger exercise and yawned from boredom. When it seemed like 2 more leaf-bares had pass, she was finally done with the exercise. "Good berry good," he meowed in approval, "Now try to spring onto one of the rocks with your hunter's crouch."

lio
June 1st, 2020, 06:45 PM
After the cheering settled down, Duskstar continued on. Not much would be happening today.

"Pebblesong [ Mumble ], your name does not fit your personality. I wish to change it to better fit you as a cat. From this moment on, you will be known as Mossypool."

She smiled down at the she-cat, hoping she liked her name. As she looked down, she noticed Mistyfoot [ ~Splash~ ] calling toward Softbriar. When the hell did she get a kit?

"Mistyfoot, I know your... kit may be excited to meet the deputy, but please wait until after the meeting. It is quite rude to interrupt the meeting like that whilst others are trying to listen."

After scolding the molly, she went on.

"Lastly, there is one apprentice who I am proud to announce is ready to become a warrior. Doepaw [ Arie ], please step forward."

Quasar
June 1st, 2020, 06:50 PM
Mossypool nodded, a smile on her face, "Thank you, Duskstar. I love the name" she shyly mewed. Really, she liked it! She sat down, a bit more at ease since the meeting seemed pretty laid back.

Sorrow
June 1st, 2020, 06:50 PM
[ hxneysuckle LionKitKat ]
Mistyfoot turned and looked up at Duskstar, only to stare at her paws moments later. I'm sorry Duskstar. she mewed.

Wings
June 1st, 2020, 06:54 PM
[ NIGHTOWL ]
--Duskpaw--

Duskpaw's eyes glared at the ground as Doepaw was called up. She was older than the blind apprentice and it bothered her. Even though she had been hurt for 3 moons, she still hated the fact that she would become a warrior after most likely multiple younger cats.

Firepaw_
June 1st, 2020, 06:55 PM
"h-hello?" She asked walking into the nursery shaking

"H-hello?" she asked shyly, widening her eyes.

She would lay down, gazing outside, wondering if she could make some friends.

~dust~
June 1st, 2020, 06:56 PM
Seedcrush watched as she struggled to do the last badger exercise and yawned from boredom. When it seemed like 2 more leaf-bares had pass, she was finally done with the exercise. "Good berry good," he meowed in approval, "Now try to spring onto one of the rocks with your hunter's crouch."
She jumps before she jumps her tail wiggling slightly
She jumps on the rocks and said "there"

duCky
June 1st, 2020, 06:59 PM
Disappointed that she would have to wait, she padded back to her spot and sat down. Turning her gaze back towards the highpeak, she waited for the announcements to continue.
~Splash~

Elementals
June 1st, 2020, 07:00 PM
She jumps before she jumps her tail wiggling slightly
She jumps on the rocks and said "there"

Seedcrush watched as she jumped onto the rock. He meowed, "Try to move more lightly so you don't scare your prey."

Firepaw_
June 1st, 2020, 07:01 PM
"H-hello?" she asked shyly.

~dust~
June 1st, 2020, 07:12 PM
"You mentor seems great. I haven't seen my mentor at all" Leopardpaw told the apprentice.
"If that was my mentor I would first" she giggled " storm into the warriors den and yell his name" she paused giggling "if that didn't work i would tell on of the high ranks"

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 1st, 2020, 07:14 PM
"If that was my mentor I would first" she giggled " storm into the warriors den and yell his name" she paused giggling "if that didn't work i would tell on of the high ranks"

"I don't feel confident in yelling at my mentor or talking to a high rank" Leopardpaw told her.

~dust~
June 1st, 2020, 07:15 PM
"I don't want to talk to Icestar. She seems scary" she whispered the last sentence."And I would never talk to Beastspark" her eyes started to grow dull at the mention of his name.
(Uh this is thunderclab (

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 1st, 2020, 07:18 PM
(Uh this is thunderclab (

Oh sorry, wrong character. I'll edit the post)

~dust~
June 1st, 2020, 07:45 PM
"I don't feel confident in yelling at my mentor or talking to a high rank" Leopardpaw told her.
"I'll do it for you" she shrugged "or I could ask Seedcrush to talk to your mentor about training with us"

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 1st, 2020, 08:03 PM
"I'll do it for you" she shrugged "or I could ask Seedcrush to talk to your mentor about training with us"

"Could you ask your mentor about training with you?" Leopardpaw asked. His eyes were hopeful as he looked at her.

Mayflower
June 1st, 2020, 08:05 PM
(all three cats open!)
Primrosewhisper silently stepped up to the Highpeak, glancing around. Was Greyfur nearby? Maybe she could say hello. She didn't like being alone at these meetings. They were big and kind of scary, plus she was always worried about what Duskstar was going to say.

--

Fernglow and Berrybreeze padded out of the clearing together, Berrybreeze much less energetic than usual. He hadn't seen his apprentice in weeks and wasn't dealing with it too well. Fernglow sighed, then bumped his son's shoulder and smiled as they sat together. "Maybe she'll come back today, bud." With a weak smile, Berrybreeze turned his attention to the meeting and Fernglow turned his to the crowd. Where were Sunnywillow and Soaringpaw?

~dust~
June 1st, 2020, 08:08 PM
"Could you ask your mentor about training with you?" Leopardpaw asked. His eyes were hopeful as he looked at her.
"Of course" she said " and am I aloud to call you my friend"

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 1st, 2020, 08:11 PM
"Of course" she said " and am I aloud to call you my friend"

"Yeah, that's fine" Leopardpaw told the she-cat. The tom felt happy that he had made his first friend.

kieryn
June 1st, 2020, 08:25 PM
Icekit would mewl from a corner in the nursery as she started to stretch

Reptilian Cabinets
June 1st, 2020, 08:38 PM
"Congratulations!" EchoKit yowled at the top of her lungs, hoping to be heard.
(open)

Polaris
June 1st, 2020, 08:42 PM
Deerkit continued to watch the leader, her blue eyes full with excitment. She smiled as she heard the leader speak. Warriors can change their name if it doesn't match their personality? Wow! Now I know that I can have a cool name if I get a horrible warrior name! She didn't know if she should, but she thought that the she-cats new name was really cool. She smirked a little as the leader scolded a kit and queen. She knew that she should have been listening to the leader! Why would she do that? She continued to listen to the leader, waiting to listen to what happened next.
What was said next made Deerkit so excited that she hopped to her feet.
Doepaw is becoming a warrior! Yay! I wonder what her warrior name will be! She forced herself to calm down, remembering that she was in a meeting. She sat back down and waited for the meeting to continue.

Mayflower
June 1st, 2020, 09:23 PM
Fernglow nodded lightly, kneading his paws into the dirt before him and basking in the warm sun. He was hoping Soaringpaw was being a good influence, he truly was, but the little nagging part of his brain reminded him of what happened before. His own children missing. But with a mother as devout as Sunnywillow and a father as loving as himself, he could only hope Soaring was having fun.

"Yes, I'm sure she is. She definitely knows the right way and I'm proud of her for it. I just hope she doesn't get too carried away with her freedom."

The large tom laughed slightly, shaking his head slightly as he yet again surveyed the clearing. Though Soaringpaw was gone at the moment, Fernglow was glad to have hope that his family was shaping up to be happy once again. He had a darling daughter, a playful son, and a mate who seemed to be warming up to him. It seemed... okay. Fernglow knew he couldn't get his hopes up too high, but that seemed almost hard with how things were going for him.

So far. Beau

nocturnal
June 1st, 2020, 09:38 PM
Lionpaw thought that he felt fear-scent, or at least surprise radiating from the she-cat. The golden tom froze as he replayed what his words had been. Maybe the molly was shy, or maybe he'd spoken too loudly - Lionpaw had a really big problem with noise control. Usually, his voice was pretty soft, but it always happened to amplify a tenfold when he was excited or something. The apprentice was about to frantically apologize when the other cat - Doepaw - spoke up. Lionpaw relaxed, ears perking up as the she-cat introduced herself. If he was bothered with Doepaw's stuttering, then he didn't show it at all. "That's super cool," the golden tom commented, careful to keep a hold of his volume. "My mentor is Ashcloud. He's not very interesting, so I'm not sure if you know him or not." Lionpaw's smile casual smile reappeared on his maw as he asked, "Do you like being trained by Flintspirit? I bet he's a great mentor, previous leader and all." The tom honestly had no idea of what Flintspirit acted like. He was an ex-loner, and by the time he joined, Duskstar had already been leader.

Arie

Arie
June 1st, 2020, 10:31 PM
RedHead

Doepaw was once again shaken from her slightly nervous state and pointed her head in shock as she heard her name being called for the highpeak. She was going to become a warrior? Since when? What. Why? She was so confused and so filled with both anxiety and shakyness. How was she supposed to go up through the mass of cats and stay there for her warrior ceremony?! How was she even supposed to go through the ceremony correctly? She couldn't even see where Duskstar was..but.. Duskstar was usually loud so she hopefully would be able to locate the leader with her ears. So slowly rising from her sitting position she tried to look around for her mentor... where was he? Letting out a small sigh, the blind apprentice realized she would have to do this completely on her own. She just hoped she wouldn't be disregarded... she'd never been around many of these cats. Being socially incompetent didn't help her much. But she was somehow going to do this? Could she do this? Taking in a deep breath she slowly began making her way over to the highpeak and then remained standing. "I am... here... Duskstar." Her voice was not loud or proud as should be expected, but rather of a cat who was absolutely terrified of being the centre of attention even for the barest moment.

lio
June 1st, 2020, 10:53 PM
As Doepaw [ Arie ] stepped forward, Duskstar looked down over her. She had a perfect name in mind.

Alright, let's see if she could remember the correct ceremony...

"I, Duskstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has worked hard to earn her rank after returning to our Clan, and I wish to reward her for such hard work.

"Doepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

She stared down at the nervous apprentice, awaiting her response.

Arie
June 1st, 2020, 10:58 PM
It was real. This was actually happening. Trying her best to collect herself, she took in a deep breath and despite the shaking, the nervousness she felt, the conflicting emotions and the ideas of not feeling ready she pointed her head at where she assumed Duskstar was standing. "I....do." Her voice was steady, despite the stutter and shaking that impacted it.

lio
June 1st, 2020, 11:16 PM
Good.

"Very well. Doepaw [ Arie ], you have come quite far since you first came back. You may still have a long way to go, but you are not allowing your disability to stop you. You are seeking the light in darkness, even without your sight. And you will find it. Albeit still fragile as a butterfly's wing, you are soaring through the sky, light as a petal in the wind. And thus, from this moment on, you will be known as Doelight. StarClan honors your ability to keep pushing forward. Thank you, Flintspirit [ RedHead ], for training Doelight into the warrior she is now. I do expect you to continue working with her to keep increasing her skill."

Duskstar quickly hopped down from the Highpeak, moving gently toward Doelight as to not startle her. Her pawsteps were heavy so Doelight would know where she is and that she is approaching. The leader then pressed her nose to the new warrior's head in congratulations, then stepped back and allowed the Clan to chant her name.

"This meeting is dismissed! Lionwhisker [ NIGHTOWL ], Condorpaw [ Dust ], prepare for your journey tomorrow. Stay safe whilst you are gone. I entrust you to appoint someone to stand in your place temporarily for minor incidents."

With that, she disappeared into her den, ears perked to listen to the chanting of Doelight's name.

dino.
June 1st, 2020, 11:30 PM
Eh. It was a boring meeting, but at least no one had decided to scream about Duskstar being a crappy leader and therefore ruining Doelight's ceremony. Stonenettle stretched his jaws in a wide yawn, before turning to slip into the warriors' den to get some sleep. So what if some cat had become an apprentice? Everyone did - he wasn't obligated to cheer for her. And he certainly didn't want to be around to witness Lionwhisker and Condorpaw set off on their 'journey', or even talk about it. The whole thing was a ruse, anyway.
---------------
Buckbranch raised his voice in a loud cheer of congratulations for Doelight. If she had been Flintspirit's apprentice, then she would definitely be a wonderful warrior. That much was certain!
---------------
Minnowthorn nodded in approval and called out Doelight's name a few times for good measure. She'd be a fine addition to the warrior rank.

Spiderfrost
June 1st, 2020, 11:38 PM
- Arie -- hxneysuckle --

Shadedpath seemed to blank out for a moment when she heard Duskstar call out for Doestar. Confusion contorted her face as her green eyed sought out the small apprentice of Flintspirits. Her expression did not soften at the clearly confused and down right terrified expression on the blind cats face and oh, that just would not do.

And then the stars foresaken kit on her little thrown opened her mouth and Shadedpath was on her paws and livid.

One of her back legs popped and sent a jolt of pain through her, but the elder warrior pulled through because everything about this screamed wrong, rushed. Flintspirit was still in a state of apparents shock and she knew darn well Doepaw still had some ways to go in her training. The warrior stalked through the crowd as Duskstar called out the name 'Doelight' and she felt her typical calm crack as a growl escaped her.

Duskstar called the meeting to an end just as she brushed against Doepaw, her tail wrapped around her back.

"I think the heck not, Duskstar! Words need to be said about this ceremony or yours. I know darn sure Doepaw's training isn't finished. You'll send her to an early grave making her into a warrior when she is neither ready, now completely willing!"

Fuzzy
June 1st, 2020, 11:46 PM
Arie

Pinepuff hadn't really been paying attention.. which wasn't good. However, when the commotion involving Doepaw the tabby was alert. Past thoughts gone. Little dear Doe is being made a warrior? The large tabby mused turning her green eyes to watch. She was ready to cheer with glee for the young molly but Doepaw didn't look so happy... Still terrified. Oh my, poor thing will need a hug. Pinepuff decided before her thoughts were taken by the warrior name chosen. Stars no the poor thing couldn't handle that. "Duskstar dear, I know its your right as leader-" She was cut off as Shaddedpath started raging over the whole thing. Stars this was getting out of hand. "As I was saying... Doe here is terrified of light, poor dear has to struggle with that. I am aware you made her name Doelight but maybe something not involving the word light would suit her more?" The warrior suggested her voice still staying as sweet as ever.

dino.
June 1st, 2020, 11:48 PM
[ Spiderfrost ]

Stonenettle had just been about to slip inside for a nap when another complainer's voice ripped through the air. He looked over his shoulder at the yelling cat and, with a hint of an irritated growl, said, "Please try to contain yourself. If Duskstar thinks she's ready, then she's ready. No need to raise a ruckus." He didn't comment on Pinepuff's comment - that was actually a reasonable concern, for once.

Spiderfrost
June 1st, 2020, 11:55 PM
-- @Slushie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=426) -- @Fuzzy (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5297)

Shadepath glared in the direction of Stonenettle and let out an aggravated breath. He was right, she knew. But her anger got the better of her in the shock of the whole ceremony happening at all.

"Hard to contain myself when a cat should finish their training." she snapped, less over come by her own temper, but still upset with her tail tip twitching.

"And Pinepuff speaks the truth, it is...in poor taste to name someone after something they fear."

RedHead
June 1st, 2020, 11:57 PM
Flintspirit had been sitting on the sidelines of the meeting, as he usually did nowadays, preferring not to interact too much but still listening quietly to what was going on.

But then suddenly things went wrong. Doepaw was being called up for a warrior ceremony? Flintspirit's head snapped up, his eyes widening in surprise as he watched, in bewildered surprise as the ceremony went down, quick and.... way too fast and too early for his liking. Oh no. Duskstar may have stripped him of his position, may have pushed him away and probably was destroying Thunderclan, but he wasn't going to let her make his apprentice a warrior without knowing she was ready. Nope. He would not stand for this.

Getting to his paws, the tomcat padded up to the highpeak, joining Shadedpath as he gave a thoroughly confused look towards Duskstar. "I'm sorry, but there is no need to thank me as her training has not been completed. Warriors are supposed to be made when apprentices have learned much and are ready to defend the clan and can hold their own in battle. Not when you feel like they've been an apprentice for long enough and decide you just want to do a quick ceremony to make yourself feel like a better leader." Flintspirit was barely keeping his voice calm. He was trying though, he wasn't going to snap at Duskstar in front of the entire clan. He would keep his cool. "Unless you plan on mentoring each and every apprentice in the clan, or keeping up with all their training, then I suggest you allow the mentors to give you advice on when their apprentice is ready to become a warrior or not. Apprentice's have specific mentors for a reason, because that cat keeps up with all their training and sees how they're doing, and can decipher if they need more help or not. Doepaw is not your apprentice Duskstar, she's mine, and seeing as you haven't been around much, you clearly do not know where her training is at." Flintspirit stepped forward a little bit, his eyes narrowing. "So unless you want to be responsible for more young cat bloodshed, because you made them warriors when they weren't ready, I suggest you actually start talking to your clanmates, especially the mentors you've assigned to teach our new generation." Flintspirit stepped back after having said this, tail-tip twitching ever so slightly. Duskstar had gone far enough too many times.

Arie hxneysuckle

dino.
June 2nd, 2020, 12:04 AM
[ Spiderfrost RedHead Arie ]

He turned around to face her head on with a small sigh of barely-contained aggravation. "I understand you're upset," he said, voice tight. "But, really, making a scene isn't going to help your cause. If for some reason Doelight needs extra training, I'm sure any warrior would be happy to help her. I also assume you would be more than ecstatic, seeing as you seem to be the most concerned about all this."
He closed his mouth when Flintspirit began to speak, and his brows furrowed. He understood the concern - Flintspirit had been Doelight's mentor, after all, and had full right to be worried. But frankly Stonenettle didn't see the issue. Duskstar thought she was ready, therefore she was ready, no questions asked.
But then an idea sprang to mind, and he raised his voice to make himself heard. "Why don't we ask Doelight what she thinks? It is her rank on the line, after all."

Socks
June 2nd, 2020, 12:18 AM
Softbriar sighed in content as the meeting came to a peaceful end. Perhaps the clan had mellowed out, or maybe it was because of the small turnout this time around. Either way, they were glad. Though their thoughts were interrupted by their own mother's voice, how many cats had she brought into the family again? They were going to say something when more voices spoke up Pinepuff made a good point and so did Shadedpath, but then Stonenettle put in his two cents.
The deputy sighed, of course, there would be no peace for one meeting. Hearing Flintspirit's side, as Doepaw's mentor, made it clear their mother wasn't just being overly concerned. But Duskstar made this decision, she'd thought it was the right move and Softbriar didn't want to doubt her judgement. "If we could all settle down a little, that'd be swell. Doelight must be overwhelmed." The apprentice had looked nervous during the ceremony, she didn't need the whole clan yelling around her.
[ Spiderfrost Slushie Arie RedHead ]

tye
June 2nd, 2020, 12:32 AM
Blackmoor softly chanted their names along with his clanmates until...of course...drama surfaced. "You sound a little tense, Flintspirit," his voice laced with sarcasm. I mean, dramatic much? "How far off is she? Another training or two? She can continue to learn as a warrior like many of us and will be fine. Anyways," the black tom looked over at Doelight, "Speak up and say what you have to say. We don't have all day now." Looking over at Duskstar it seemed like her words are final anyways..
Arie RedHead

Arie
June 2nd, 2020, 12:32 AM
{ Slushie Spiderfrost RedHead Fuzzy Socks }

Doepaw... Doelight. She hated that damned name! Why! Why was she being named after a fear? She didn't want to be subject to hearing her fear everytime someone called her name! She just wanted to be... little. Insignificant. Because she didn't want to deal with all of this. Retreating, take steps back she rested by Flintspirit's side as he spoke to Duskstar about her. She just wanted everyone to shut up. Wanted everyone to leave her alone. To shut up. She didn't want to be reminded of her phobia every time! She might be afraid of birds...but light scared her the most. She was so terrified of it! It was what had made her leave the clan for a few moons at first because she got so scared. "Please... shut... up!" her voice was loud despite her stutter. She didn't want to be subject to this and directed her blind eyes towards Stonenettle. "I... am... not... some idiot! To... be... named... after... a fear!" Her tail twitched, she was angry, she was frustrated, she was stressed... she wanted to break down and cry. "I... am... not... ready! I... don't want... to... constantly.. be reminded... of what.. happened to me! I don't... want to.... think of.... my parents...death... every time... someone calls my name!" Because it was true. Why else where her parents no longer here? They'd died. In an accident with monsters and bright bright light...

dino.
June 2nd, 2020, 12:43 AM
[ Arie ]

Stonenettle hurried over to Doelight's side and curled his tail over her shoulders, almost protectively. She may have been nervous, but at least she had the sense to speak her mind. Frankly he thought his idea had been a good one. It made more sense, he realized, to go with the word of the affected rather than go based on Duskstar's decree alone. At least in this sense. "There. She says she isn't ready." He gave Softbriar an apologetic nod, before redirecting his attention back to Doelight. "If Duskstar doesn't change her mind during this meeting, I'd be more than happy to help you talk to her later if you would like," he murmured softly to her. "I'm sorry for assuming things that were horribly incorrect."