PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Leucos
April 30th, 2020, 03:01 PM
Wings

Well that was good to hear! Her feeling better and that she actually wanted his company , and not just for his skills. He gave a smile at that. Though he gave a small annoyed glare at Frostpaw , she in his mind was starting to become a nuisance . little.. but he decided to ignore her and give his attention back to dusk"that's good. and really! Are you sure I won't bore you ? " he asked with a joking tone. For an apprentice duskpaw was likeable , he actually did want to spend time with his patients ...But he realized that he didn't get to have as much time as he wanted.. " how are your duties going? Anything exciting ?"

Wings
April 30th, 2020, 03:11 PM
"No, you won't." She laughed softly. "Nothing much, just doing camp duties. Can't really do any sort of training cause of my leg. I was wondering if you see if it was fully healed." Her leg was still bound in rushes, just above the ground, her paw dangled from her leg. Ready to run but, resisting.
SilentLamb

Sneakyfox55
April 30th, 2020, 03:36 PM
"I guess I do, but it's just my personality. No!" Smokekit flicked her small tail.

Scoffing, he mewed, "I don't think I'll ever understand you."

Queenie
April 30th, 2020, 03:42 PM
Socks

Eveningpaw whipped her head around as quick as she could. She faced Softbriar with gleaming blue eyes. The young apprentice had much to learn, and she was ready to intake it all. "Ready Softbriar. Lead the way!" She pointed her tail to the exit of camp, every inch of her was itching to leave and see the world. This was what every kit dreamed of. And Eveningpaw was no exception. She turned to Ravenpaw and Cormorantpaw. "I'll see you guys later," she promised. Then, turned to Softbriar expectantly.

Leucos
April 30th, 2020, 03:46 PM
Wings
Oh...right....sometimes he forgot that if your injured badly you won't be able to do much of anything. "of course if you'll just hold still I'll get to it " he smiled as he walked over. " and my apologies ...sometimes I forget things take a while to heal...which may very well be your leg..oh and have you heard? That sore fellow is gone! " he said in a happy tone " a fitting punishment for what he did to you. Thankfully his foolishness got to the best of him"

Wings
April 30th, 2020, 03:50 PM
She sat down, letting her bound let splay off to the side. She smiled as he admitted he forgot. "It's okay, must be hard switching over from a warrior to a medicine cat." She listened as he talked on. What he did to me? It all made sense now, and it clicked in her brain. Shaking her head a bit, "uh, yeah, right."
SilentLamb

Leucos
April 30th, 2020, 04:00 PM
Wings

Unwrapping the weeds "yeah it is...But I've grown to like it some of it. And I've figured out one thing, it keeps you alive a lot longer for sure. And Starclan is beautiful ...so...pure. Light." he had to share his experience with someone ! He knew the others were with him but. ..he had to. Looking at her leg he could tell that it was healing itself, not that mess when he first saw it . " nearly there! Give at least another half moon, no rough housing ...and it should be back to its original state...time is the best remedy. " picking the weeds up he grabbed fresh one and rebinded them .

Elementals
April 30th, 2020, 04:02 PM
Ivorypaw glanced at the warrior,” A-Alright.” she meowed walking over to the bush, mostly confused why the warrior was acting suspicious.

Seedcrush giggled evilly and said, "Look here!" as he lead her to the trap a rabbit was caught in. The rabbit was attempting to escape but it was bind by vines.

Wings
April 30th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Looking away to the corner of her eye, she sighed. She hoped it was fully healed but, at least it's only a half-moon. "Alright, want me to grab you some prey?" She smiled, wanting to have something to do that was more exciting than cleaning bedding.
SilentLamb

Leucos
April 30th, 2020, 04:06 PM
Wings

Head tilting "if you don't mind, we can even eat together if you'd like? I need to get out of this den more...the clan meetings aren't cutting it..." he was starting to feel a bit isolated... He used to be more social too.

Wings
April 30th, 2020, 04:17 PM
"Sure!" She chuckled when he talked about getting out. He seemed busy all the time or what she saw of him. Tail swishing behind her again, she stood up, and started to pad out of the den stopping just before the exit. Duskpaw looking back, the young she had gotten used to walking on three legs, it would feel weird to walk on all fours again but, she wouldn't complain!
SilentLamb
(wanna move it to the clearing?)

Mango
April 30th, 2020, 04:20 PM
Seedcrush giggled evilly and said, "Look here!" as he lead her to the trap a rabbit was caught in. The rabbit was attempting to escape but it was bind by vines.
Ivorypaw stared at the rabbit,” Uhh...I don’t want to kill this rabbit, if I ever will kill prey, I want to do it fairly. this is cruel, just give it a fair shot to escape. What about the rabbit’s family?” she meowed as she attempted, but failed to grab the rabbit’s scruff to free it.

Elementals
April 30th, 2020, 04:26 PM
Ivorypaw stared at the rabbit,” Uhh...I don’t want to kill this rabbit, if I ever will kill prey, I want to do it fairly. this is cruel, just give it a fair shot to escape. What about the rabbit’s family?” she meowed as she attempted, but failed to grab the rabbit’s scruff to free it.

"Humph, not so fast little one." he smirked and took the living struggling rabbit away from her before she could free it. "Watch and learn the ways of the forest." He unbinded the rabbit's legs and slowly sunk his claws into it's neck. Seedcrush smirked as the apprentice stared at him wide-eyed. The rabbit thrashed and tried to yell but the vines on it's mouth stopped it.

Leucos
April 30th, 2020, 04:29 PM
Wings

Walking beside Duskpaw, fur shinning in the sunlight . " any new friends ?...anything? " he asked. It was kinda hard starting conversations with younger cats. Sometimes he didn't know what they liked . .so it didn't leave many open windows.

Mango
April 30th, 2020, 04:29 PM
"Humph, not so fast little one." he smirked and took the living struggling rabbit away from her before she could free it. "Watch and learn the ways of the forest." He unbinded the rabbit's legs and slowly sunk his claws into it's neck. Seedcrush smirked as the apprentice stared at him wide-eyed. The rabbit thrashed and tried to yell but the vines on it's mouth stopped it.
Ivorypaw flicked her tail her eyes closed,” Tell me when it’s over. ” she meowed silently.

Elementals
April 30th, 2020, 04:36 PM
Ivorypaw flicked her tail her eyes closed,” Tell me when it’s over. ” she meowed silently.

Seedcrush frowned and stopped sinking his claws into the rabbit's neck and pretended that it was over. The rabbit was still huffing as it's blood pooled down it's neck.

Mango
April 30th, 2020, 04:38 PM
Seedcrush frowned and stopped sinking his claws into the rabbit's neck and pretended that it was over. The rabbit was still huffing as it's blood pooled down it's neck.
She peeked her eyes open and wince,” JUST KILL IT ALREADY NOW.”

Elementals
April 30th, 2020, 04:43 PM
She peeked her eyes open and wince,” JUST KILL IT ALREADY NOW.”

Seedcrush humed, "Egg-xactly, if you wish for it's suffering to end why don't you kill it?"

Mango
April 30th, 2020, 04:45 PM
Seedcrush humed, "Egg-xactly, if you wish for it's suffering to end why don't you kill it?"
Ivorypaw glowered,” All animals deserve a quick death, even you. I’m leaving.” she meowed and turned to walk away.

Elementals
April 30th, 2020, 04:47 PM
Ivorypaw glowered,” All animals deserve a quick death, even you. I’m leaving.” she meowed and turned to walk away.

Seedcrush laughed, "Oh honey bear, I am already dead like this rabbit"

Elementals
April 30th, 2020, 04:49 PM

"You need to be more strong, everyone days at some point." Seedcrush mewed, "How are you gonna hunt for yourself when it's leaf bare, huh?"

Wings
April 30th, 2020, 04:59 PM
She shrugged, might make some new ones during the..." She didn't know what to call it. ".. celebration? I think that was what Duskstar said." Shrugging again, the two had made it to the fresh kill pile. Looking into it, she picked out a plump vole, her favorite.
SilentLamb

Mango
April 30th, 2020, 05:08 PM
Seedcrush laughed, "Oh honey bear, I am already dead like this rabbit"
Ivorypaw narrowed her eyes,” That is impossible.” she snorted not caring.

Pancake
April 30th, 2020, 05:09 PM
Emberstrike emerged from the warriors' den, yawning even though it was nearly sunhigh. She glanced over at the fresh-kill pile and noticed it wasn't as large as it could have been. She saw Duskstar and padded over. "Can I take some cats on a hunting patrol?"
( hxneysuckle )

Leucos
April 30th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Wings

Raising a brow "what celebration ? " he swore he didn't hear anything about that. Heading toward the pile, he picked up a common mouse, thankfully it was a fat one. Laying down beside duskpaw, Lionwhisker began to eat. " thank starclan it's new leaf...I think last leaf bare was the worst yet.."

Elementals
April 30th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Ivorypaw narrowed her eyes,” That is impossible.” she snorted not caring.

"Only you can seed me right now. Look," Seedcrush said as he stood in front of Emberstrike, "She doesn't seed me but have no fear we will meet again tonight and I will take you somewhere. Make sure no cat is watching you my deer when you go to sleep."

Mango
April 30th, 2020, 05:19 PM
"Only you can seed me right now. Look," Seedcrush said as he stood in front of Emberstrike, "She doesn't seed me but have no fear we will meet again tonight and I will take you somewhere. Make sure no cat is watching you my deer when you go to sleep."
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” I don’t believe in this, Emberstrike is just ignoring you...I’m gonna tell my dad about you.” she meowed before letting out a loud cry,” Daddy? Seedcrusher is being mean!” she called out

Elementals
April 30th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” I don’t believe in this, Emberstrike is just ignoring you...I’m gonna tell my dad about you.” she meowed before letting out a loud cry,” Daddy? Seedcrusher is being mean!” she called out

Seedcrush snorted and disappeared back into the bushes to go to his cave. He decided to report back to the Dark Forest about Ivorypaw who he had an interest in.

Wings
April 30th, 2020, 05:31 PM
"Remember, Duskstar is gonna do something like the friendship games." The word still made her shiver but, she didn't cower like last time. She took a bit of the vole and swallowed. "I heard the territory caught fire a while ago, though, I hadn't joined the clan yet."
SilentLamb

Leucos
April 30th, 2020, 05:40 PM
Wings

Oh! "Right! Of course i-....she's doing that again? I'll have to have a word with her ...maybe to persuade her to place some guards on stand by just in case if anything gets fishy..." he didn't want anything horrible to happen during these games . After swallowing another bite " hmm? Yeah ....before I was a medicine cat due to that, we searched for a new place to add to our territory to expand it. Just, too many burnt trees...duskstar even put a patrol in place to help clean the territory up.." so much bad luck to the clan had happened this past season. ...the only good thing was duskstar and ever so slowly, things got better.
" what brought you to thunderclan? "

Wings
April 30th, 2020, 07:12 PM
While taking another bite, she listened to Lionwhisker. And, was half happy she had not joined the clan before or even during the fire! Swallowing, she thought about his question. Foxbound had pretty much just found her. "Well, I didn't really know the clans exsisted before I came here. Foxbound found me when I was about 5 moons hunting on the territory during leaf bare." She smiled giving a small chuckled huff. "My parents had drove me out of the barn we lived in, I think it was because they didn't want a daughter, which is dumb. Like I mean, if your going to have a litter, don't expect just one gender!" She continued on before Lionwhisker could speak again. "Well, when Foxbound found me, I had just caught a mouse and after a little while, she asked if I wanted to come back to camp to see if I could join." Duskpaw took another bit of her vole, it was almost gone by now, one or two bites left.
SilentLamb

Leucos
April 30th, 2020, 07:35 PM
Wings

huh. " that's harsh....and your right about it being dumb. Then again you would have never been here if they didn't ." he meowed. why do parents have to be so cruel? his eyes sparked at foxbound "oh! I've seen her before. We even tried to go on a hunting patrol, with shadepaw...I don't think it got too far " he shrugged. Taking one big bite before he decided to finish his prey. Licking his lips and paws he looked up
"well, it was nice seeing you again duskpaw. But, I do have to gather some more herbs...better prepared than not..your free to do as you wish. " he meowed as he stood up.

Puddle~
April 30th, 2020, 07:44 PM
GrahamCrackerGoldFish

Sycamorerain lifted his head and slowly blinked open his eyes. Sunlight seeped through the little cracks in the den walls, shining on his white and gray pelt as he stretched out his back. He yawned and his eyes began to adjust to the dim lighting of the den. Noticing a set of golden eyes peering at him from across the den, the young warrior padded over. He recognized the she-cat as Silverfur. The two had never really spoken much, but they had been apprentices at the same time. Figuring now was a good time to get to know her a little better, he approached the molly. "Why, hello Silverfur," he meowed, letting a small smile appear on his face. "How are you doing today?"

Wings
April 30th, 2020, 07:55 PM
"Yeah."Finishing up the last bite, she swallowed the delicious meat. Standing up, she dipped her head slightly to the tom, "nice seeing you too." Giving him a smile, she padded away to the apprentice den, to take a nap as she had nothing else to do.
SilentLamb

Abyssopelagic
April 30th, 2020, 10:39 PM
Zesty Mango Shimm

"Alright then!" Breezehen chirped. "Feel like helping the queens clean their nests or helping Lionwhisker sort herbs?"
She wasn't quite sure if either needed to be done or when the apprentices last got a chance to, but it didn't hurt to ask.

lio
May 1st, 2020, 12:44 AM
Emberstrike emerged from the warriors' den, yawning even though it was nearly sunhigh. She glanced over at the fresh-kill pile and noticed it wasn't as large as it could have been. She saw Duskstar and padded over. "Can I take some cats on a hunting patrol?"
( hxneysuckle )

Duskstar looked up as Emberstrike approached, following her gaze toward the fresh-kill pile and nodding. "Go ahead."

( hxneysuckle ) Amberpaw dipped her head respectfully, her large ears perked as she responded to her clan leader, trying to stay composed, yet she was feeling anxious. Would the leader yell at her? Call her stupid or crazy? She hoped not. “I have been searching for someone that had left the clans many moons ago... I was totally in love with him, and after he left, well... He didn't return, and so I had decided to search for him. But I found out he was gone for good, and I was not able to find him. I-I fear something terrible happened to him. So I decided to return... I know it was dumb of me to search in the first place, I'm sorry. I wasn't here when you needed me... I was stupid, and I want to make it up to you.“ if Amberpaw was anything, she was honest. She has never lied in her life, and wasn't about to start. She would take the consequences, if there were any, for her dumb decision.

She had expected a reasonable explanation, but what Amberpaw told her made her narrow her hazel eyes. "That was foolish of you to do. An apprentoce cannot be in love. You were chasing stupid fantasies. As an apprentice, you are to focus on your training and your training alone. I will allow you to return to our Clan this time, but if you leave again, you will not be permitted back." Duskstar lashed her tail, genuine disappointment on her face. Such a foolish choice. An apprentice was not allowed to have a mate. Training was more important. "You are dismissed."

TeamRiverRipple FuzzyRatto hxneysuckle
Silvershade smiled brightly at Duskstar, woah. She had such a professional aura, they were envious! They had to take notes. At least she wasn't prideful either, there was a small worry about getting sent back Silvershad had.

They glanced at Mossflame and Doefeather then back to Duskstar. Ear flickering, they gave a nod to their clanmates. "I'll go on guard duty then!" Silvershade meowed. They could also dabble in the other duties.

As the cats offered their jobs, she nodded along. "You all may split yourselves up into what jobs you think will be best. The guards will take their places right by the entrance and will question anyone who comes in and out of the camp. Anyone else may do what job they wish as long as they think they can do well. Do not be afraid to ask for help from any of my warriors or apprentices! I'm sure they'd like to help, of they aren't too injured. Thank you again for helping." Duskstar dipped her head to the RiverClanners, a smile on her lips.

[ .:Raven:. ]

Duskstar was, quite frankly, pissed. She stalked along the clearing as she searched for a certain tom, her tail lashing and eyes narrowed. Not finding him, she raised her head, mouth opening to yell. "Alderstripe! Get your ass out here!" the leader called, voice authoritative.

Gone
May 1st, 2020, 01:16 AM
[ hxneysuckle ]

Alderstripe was certainly surprised as he was called, he was off to the side watching some kits, he had heard her conversation with Amberpaw and caught a few words in it, like how an apprentice was not supposed to be in love... He had secretly been in a relationship with Violetpaw, well, before she became Violeteye and then either disappeared or died. But he did approach his leader, still giving her a confused look. "What is it, Duskstar?" He asked nonchalantly, he didn't remember doing anything bad in the passed few days so what could the problem be..? His only eye was aimed at the leader as he looked down at her, the look in it said everything, he was unaware as of the reason why she was so angry when calling out for him.

MagicCat99
May 1st, 2020, 01:17 AM
Scoffing, he mewed, "I don't think I'll ever understand you."
She shrugged and started grooming herself.

lio
May 1st, 2020, 02:16 AM
[ implimm ]

The frown was reflected on her face as Rainywhisker spoke. She sat down, trying to keep herself in a formal position. Duskstar's tail twitched back and forth and she stifled a sigh, nodding along to his question. She didn't want the Clan to worry about her-- it'd take a lot to get the truth. Inside, she really wasn't okay. Her body ached, she was absolutely exhausted. But Rainywhisker didn't need to know that, she didn't want to be forced into the medicine den. "Yes, I am fine," Duskstar voiced.

[ Slushie ]

Duskstar looked up as Buckbranch entered, her tail flicking. She narrowed her eyes and sat up from where she had been resting, walking into the center of the den. "Yes, what is it?" she asked, looking at him expectantly.

[ Dawneye ]

As Nightkit entered, Duskstar tilted her head to the side, ears perked. "What do you need, Nightkit? Is something wrong?" She looked toward the kit expectantly, wondering what was so important.

lio
May 1st, 2020, 03:53 AM
[ .:Raven:. ]
[ For context-- Alderstripe was not posted regularly after he was accepted into the Clan, and thus he went missing again. He would not have heard Duskstar speaking to Amberpaw. That is a separate roleplay in a different time than this one. ]

As the tom appeared, she reeled around, her pupils slits. "I accept you back into my Clan only for you to disappear into thin air again. You did absolutely nothing before you vanished. Foolish. You are foolish! Either stay in the camp and actually do something for the damn Clan, or get the hell out of my face and stay away! I don't need someone who just comes and goes as they wish, feeding on our food without doing anything in return. Make up your damn mind before I make it up for you!" Duskstar yelled, her voice gradually rising as she continued to speak. Once she was finished, she stood, her chest heaving with anger, her claws unsheathed and tearing into the ground below. She glared at Alderstripe with the fierceness of a tiger, a low growl in her throat.

Dawneye
May 1st, 2020, 05:26 AM
Nightkit took a deep breath, looking up at her leader with her bi-colored eyes. “I... I want you to lie to the clan about my age and make me an apprentice early. I need to prove I’m not just some burden around here. Ever since that meeting I’ve hated myself and it feels like I’m nothing but another mouth to feed. I want to prove that I can help just as much as any cat but I can’t wait a whole moon to do so.” Nightkit shook as she spoke, knowing she was asking her leader to do something incredibly important. “P-please Duskstar, I need to show I’m not a burden onto thunderclan and that I can be just as useful as anybody else.”

Dark Flame
May 1st, 2020, 06:21 AM
“Alright then.” the black tom finally responded. ”Follow me, Ravenpaw.”

Hawkmist began to walk over to the territory, his amber gaze checking on his new apprentice, as he walked through the camp entrance. His front left paw dug into some of the earth, his eyes seemingly flickering as his gaze passed into Ravenpaw’s eyes. His paw dug a little further, and he pulled the paw out, placing it gently next to the created hole.

( Socks )

plum
May 1st, 2020, 07:12 AM
Rainywhisker exerts a sigh. It was clear that he wasn't going to get anywhere by arguing or imposing on his leader. Instead, he pushes himself to nod and seem agreeable with her answer. "Alright. I apologize for putting my nose where it doesn't belong, Duskstar. It just seemed..." Pausing to think, the warrior wonders how to go about still somewhat prodding her to at least relax a little bit. He wouldn't pretend he was enthusiastic about the she-cat, but that didn't mean he couldn't at least do a check-in. "It just seemed like maybe you could use some prey?" His imploring tone had a heavy suggestive note to it. He really wanted her to agree to just this much, at least. Lifting a kitty brow and flicking his tail, Rainywhisker stood there, waiting.

dino.
May 1st, 2020, 08:23 AM
[ hxneysuckle ]

He slipped inside and sat down, eyes glimmering in the dim light of the den. "I just- I'm worried about you. Which I understand is weird coming from me," he added hurriedly. "But... I get what it's like to lose someone. And I was wondering if it might help to talk about it, at least just a little?"

Pancake
May 1st, 2020, 09:03 AM
hxneysuckle

Emberstrike glanced around the clearing. "Great! Who should I take? Wait, or am I supposed to decide that?" She shuffled her paws. It had only been two moons since she had been made a warrior...

|+sari+|
May 1st, 2020, 09:13 AM
( hxneysuckle )(Um, you know cats can be in love without being mates. Apprentices can fall in love as long as they wait until they're warriors before becoming mates. I don't think there is a rule that says apprentices can't be in love with another cat.) Amberpaw shrunk back at the leader's harsh words, her ears pinned back a bit as she struggled to maintain her composure. She dipped her head, her paws trembling slightly. “Ye-yes, Duskstar... It won't happen again...“ she had to admit, she had not expected such a harsh response. But she had made a foolish choice to leave, and she should have known her leader would be upset with her. She dipped her head once more before going off to the apprentice's den.

Shade.
May 1st, 2020, 10:16 AM
Pinekit sat alone in the clearing. No one paid attention. She was thinking about Breezekit's death again. Why did she have to misbehave like that? Pinekit didn't cry anymore. Her sadness was now less of an emotion and more of a state of mind. She didn't really feel anything in particular. She wasn't hungry or tired or happy...

BEAR.
May 1st, 2020, 11:33 AM
( hxneysuckle )(Um, you know cats can be in love without being mates. Apprentices can fall in love as long as they wait until they're warriors before becoming mates. I don't think there is a rule that says apprentices can't be in love with another cat.) Amberpaw shrunk back at the leader's harsh words, her ears pinned back a bit as she struggled to maintain her composure. She dipped her head, her paws trembling slightly. “Ye-yes, Duskstar... It won't happen again...“ she had to admit, she had not expected such a harsh response. But she had made a foolish choice to leave, and she should have known her leader would be upset with her. She dipped her head once more before going off to the apprentice's den.

[ As stated in the guidelines:

Apprentices can have crushes, but they should not have serious romantic relationships such as 'being in love' or taking a mate and having kits. Keep affection limited to occasional licking or nuzzling.

Amberpaw should not be in love with anyone. If you want to discuss this further you can message me but it won't change that she should only have a non serious crush. ]

|+sari+|
May 1st, 2020, 11:50 AM
[ As stated in the guidelines:

Apprentices can have crushes, but they should not have serious romantic relationships such as 'being in love' or taking a mate and having kits. Keep affection limited to occasional licking or nuzzling.
Amberpaw should not be in love with anyone. If you want to discuss this further you can message me but it won't change that she should only have a non serious crush. ] Ah, okay, that actually makes sense. Raven had been telling me that he had wanted an apprentice/warrior relationship between our characters a few times, so I had assumed it was okay. From now on I'll make sure it doesn't happen. Thank you !

nocturnal
May 1st, 2020, 11:54 AM
A golden tom sat in front of the Apprentices' Den, twitching a bit every time a cat entered or left the den. His mentor had walked off somewhere and now he was just very, very confused. What did clan cats do when they weren't hunting or training? Was it normal to sit around and do nothing? Should he be asking for help? Lionpaw stood uneasily, hoping for someone to understand his nervousness. Zesty Mango

Mango
May 1st, 2020, 12:10 PM
A golden tom sat in front of the Apprentices' Den, twitching a bit every time a cat entered or left the den. His mentor had walked off somewhere and now he was just very, very confused. What did clan cats do when they weren't hunting or training? Was it normal to sit around and do nothing? Should he be asking for help? Lionpaw stood uneasily, hoping for someone to understand his nervousness. Zesty Mango
Ivorypaw saw that Lionpaw was twitching uncomfortably, gentle she meowed,” Are uhh..you alright?” she asked in concern for the tom. Not really sure what to do in the clearing now that she wasn’t a kit.

|+sari+|
May 1st, 2020, 12:26 PM
Amberpaw slipped out of the apprentice's den, lightly padding over to a sunny patch of grass to take a nice snooze. She settled down, feeling the warmth of the sun and the cool, damp grass beneath her slowly lull her into a light doze. Her paws twitched, and she was happily napping when she was startled awake by a sharp pain in her tail as somecat tripped over it. She whipped around, amber eyes wide, only to see a younger apprentice there. “Oh, Springpaw!“ she immediately got to her paws and sniffed the young tom. “You alright, kid? You took a pretty rough fall there.“ the amber-coloured molly sat, her eyes wide with concern. Bluepetal

Dovey
May 1st, 2020, 12:30 PM
Fallendrops walked into the clearing. It’s nice she thought

nocturnal
May 1st, 2020, 12:33 PM
Ivorypaw saw that Lionpaw was twitching uncomfortably, gentle she meowed,” Are uhh..you alright?” she asked in concern for the tom. Not really sure what to do in the clearing now that she wasn’t a kit.

The golden tom turned to the pale grey molly and quickly replied, "Yeah! I'm, uh, great," even though his uneasy tone stated otherwise. "Hey, you're Ivorypaw, right?" Lionpaw asked in an attempt to make conversation. He vaguely remembered her name being called at the previous meeting.

Mango
May 1st, 2020, 12:35 PM
The golden tom turned to the pale grey molly and quickly replied, "Yeah! I'm, uh, great," even though his uneasy tone stated otherwise. "Hey, you're Ivorypaw, right?" Lionpaw asked in an attempt to make conversation. He vaguely remembered her name being called at the previous meeting.
Ivorypaw gave a small nod,” Yes. I’m a new apprentice, so I can’t help you in training any.” she meowed assuming that’s what Lionpaw wanted to do, that’s what most apprentices talked about.

nocturnal
May 1st, 2020, 12:48 PM
Ivorypaw gave a small nod,” Yes. I’m a new apprentice, so I can’t help you in training any.” she meowed assuming that’s what Lionpaw wanted to do, that’s what most apprentices talked about.

Lionpaw frowned slightly in confusion. Training? Was that all apprentices did, then? He assumed so. It was the only reason Ivorypaw would respond like that. "That's alright," the golden tom mewed back. "I was actually hoping... could you show me around the clan? I'm new here and my mentor disappeared off somewhere - I'm sort of confused," Lionpaw finished off sheepishly.

DarkNight
May 1st, 2020, 12:52 PM
Pinekit sat alone in the clearing. No one paid attention. She was thinking about Breezekit's death again. Why did she have to misbehave like that? Pinekit didn't cry anymore. Her sadness was now less of an emotion and more of a state of mind. She didn't really feel anything in particular. She wasn't hungry or tired or happy...
Speckledrose had been visiting the nursery with a mouse in her jaws. "I have some prey for anyone." Then she spotted a kit looking very thin. "I think you may need this." She mewed softly and nudged the mouse towards her.

Star child
May 1st, 2020, 12:56 PM
Amberpaw slipped out of the apprentice's den, lightly padding over to a sunny patch of grass to take a nice snooze. She settled down, feeling the warmth of the sun and the cool, damp grass beneath her slowly lull her into a light doze. Her paws twitched, and she was happily napping when she was startled awake by a sharp pain in her tail as somecat tripped over it. She whipped around, amber eyes wide, only to see a younger apprentice there. “Oh, Springpaw!“ she immediately got to her paws and sniffed the young tom. “You alright, kid? You took a pretty rough fall there.“ the amber-coloured molly sat, her eyes wide with concern. Bluepetal
Springpaw sheepishly looked away, his white and cream fur fluffing up in embarrassment. "y-Yeah, I just woke up.." He stood up straighter. "Sorry. Did anyone call me, by the way?"

Gone
May 1st, 2020, 01:05 PM
[ hxneysuckle This needs to be clarified BEFORE, and again, I've never been a fan of this 2 week stuff, so I don't really see why he couldn't have heard the convo, again, as much as I want to try and rp with others, no one replies and it leads to my character going missing, do you really think this is fun for me? For all I know, YOU could've called Alder on a patrol, but didn't. Yes, I am pissed, because as much as I try to be active on here, no one replies to me EXCEPT when he goes missing and this is getting rather infuriating to the point where I don't even see the need to reply to what you sent me but I do it for someone else who I'm trying to roleplay with. ]

Alderstripe didn't seem too shaken by the leader's words, his own claws unsheated as he gazed at her for a few seconds before he walked passed her as if she were nothing, because to him, he saw nothing different than yet another cat, through this interaction, he had remained calm, he headed towards Amberpaw, gazing at the apprentice, stopping her before she could even walk in the den, he was certainly happy to see her. "We need to get to training soon, you know, you've made me wait long enough, Amberpaw."
Rose Child (Gay Bean)

Mango
May 1st, 2020, 01:07 PM
Lionpaw frowned slightly in confusion. Training? Was that all apprentices did, then? He assumed so. It was the only reason Ivorypaw would respond like that. "That's alright," the golden tom mewed back. "I was actually hoping... could you show me around the clan? I'm new here and my mentor disappeared off somewhere - I'm sort of confused," Lionpaw finished off sheepishly.
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” I’m pretty new myself, I joined a little under a moon ago...Err...over there is the nursery, medicine cat’s den, apprentice den is here, the warrior’s den is there, and the empty elder’s den is next to it, that’s the highpeak, next to it is Duskstar’s den.” she meowed hoping that was enough she was pointing with her tail.

Sorrow
May 1st, 2020, 01:16 PM
Darkcloud had dropped Wildpelt at the edge of the clearing and rushed towards Duskstar's den. "Duskstar? May I come in?" she called softly,incase her leader was sleeping.
hxneysuckle

Elementals
May 1st, 2020, 01:29 PM

Seedcrush woke up from his visit and padded towards the clearing.

Shimm

Shade.
May 1st, 2020, 01:33 PM
Pinekit kept staring into nothingness, until she heard someone speak nearby. She hadn't heard what the cat was saying but she was holding a mouse.
"I'm not hungry..." replied Pinekit in a monotone voice. She didn't feel hungry or...anything for that matter, other than sadness...

DarkNight

lio
May 1st, 2020, 01:51 PM
[ hxneysuckle This needs to be clarified BEFORE, and again, I've never been a fan of this 2 week stuff, so I don't really see why he couldn't have heard the convo, again, as much as I want to try and rp with others, no one replies and it leads to my character going missing, do you really think this is fun for me? For all I know, YOU could've called Alder on a patrol, but didn't. Yes, I am pissed, because as much as I try to be active on here, no one replies to me EXCEPT when he goes missing and this is getting rather infuriating to the point where I don't even see the need to reply to what you sent me but I do it for someone else who I'm trying to roleplay with. ]

Alderstripe didn't seem too shaken by the leader's words, his own claws unsheated as he gazed at her for a few seconds before he walked passed her as if she were nothing, because to him, he saw nothing different than yet another cat, through this interaction, he had remained calm, he headed towards Amberpaw, gazing at the apprentice, stopping her before she could even walk in the den, he was certainly happy to see her. "We need to get to training soon, you know, you've made me wait long enough, Amberpaw."
Rose Child (Gay Bean)

[ It does not matter if you are a 'fan' of the activity or not. The roleplay with Amberpaw was a separate roleplay in a separate time period than the one I began with you. If it was the same one, I would have made it known. Many things have been happening lately that you could have posted for. It's just one or more posts per two weeks, not too hard to keep up with! It is not my fault for you not remaining active-- Alderstripe is your character, not mine. I began this roleplay for a reason, and that is that. Also-- Amberpaw is not Alderstripe's apprentice. Once they went missing, the mentorship was broken, and that's that. Alderstripe will be facing consequences for his actions. You are not to ignore a Clan leader for a missing character-- the activity rules are the activity rules, and if you don't like them, then don't roleplay on this site, it's as simple as that. If you needed help with roleplay partners, you could have asked! I would have been glad to set you up on a patrol! But getting angry at me for such a thing is unnecessary, as is ignoring my post. ]

As she was ignored, her fury rose beyond belief, her ears flattening. Duskstar spun around and growled, eyes narrowed.

"GET YOUR SORRY ASS OUT OF MY CLAN NOW! DO NOT EVER RETURN. IF I SEE YOUR SORRY ASS AGAIN I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WON'T BE LIVING TO SAY ANOTHER WORD. GET. OUT. AND STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THAT APPRENTICE!"

DarkNight
May 1st, 2020, 01:53 PM
Pinekit kept staring into nothingness, until she heard someone speak nearby. She hadn't heard what the cat was saying but she was holding a mouse.
"I'm not hungry..." replied Pinekit in a monotone voice. She didn't feel hungry or...anything for that matter, other than sadness...

DarkNight
Speckledrose looked at the small kit. "Are you sure? I brought a mouse for you?"

Socks
May 1st, 2020, 02:25 PM
Bravekit

Ravenpaw nodded goodbye to his littermates, turning to follow Hawkmist. His bushy tail dragged along the ground as he walked, his already matted fur collecting more dust.
He stopped when his gaze, which was trained on the ground, caught sight of his mentor's paw dug into the ground. "What's up with this?" He questioned, pointing a claw at the hole.

Shadowsight
May 1st, 2020, 02:58 PM
Shadowsight watched the clan move in the clearing from her nest. She had retreated there because she was very tired after her all-day hunting session. The other cats in the den chatted but she didn't join in because she wanted to sleep.

nocturnal
May 1st, 2020, 03:00 PM
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” I’m pretty new myself, I joined a little under a moon ago...Err...over there is the nursery, medicine cat’s den, apprentice den is here, the warrior’s den is there, and the empty elder’s den is next to it, that’s the highpeak, next to it is Duskstar’s den.” she meowed hoping that was enough she was pointing with her tail.

Lionpaw watched Ivorypaw as she flicked her tail around, attempting to keep up with her words. Quick as the explanation was, the golden tom still understood her words. Now he just had to memorize them. The Highpeak would be an easy start, it was one of the first places he'd seen. Apparently leaders got their own den and - "Wait, why is the Elders' Den empty?"

Shadowsight
May 1st, 2020, 03:02 PM
Lionpaw watched Ivorypaw as she flicked her tail around, attempting to keep up with her words. Quick as the explanation was, the golden tom still understood her words. Now he just had to memorize them. The Highpeak would be an easy start, it was one of the first places he'd seen. Apparently leaders got their own den and - "Wait, why is the Elders' Den empty?"
Shadowsight walked up to the apprentices. "How are you today?" She mewed out of interest.

nocturnal
May 1st, 2020, 03:10 PM
Lionpaw looked at the molly in surprise, suddenly feeling a bit nervous again. "I'm feeling fine," he replied casually. That was okay, right? He wasn't supposed to be formal when speaking with his clanmates? "How are you?" the golden tom asked to keep the conversation going. He glanced at Ivorypaw, wondering if she would still end up answering his question.

Shadowsight Zesty Mango

Mango
May 1st, 2020, 03:13 PM
bmkmb Shadowsight
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” From what I’ve heard...we don’t have any elders currently, but we will eventually, so we are keeping the den.” she meowed hoping that was an appropriate answer.

Shadowsight
May 1st, 2020, 03:15 PM
Lionpaw looked at the molly in surprise, suddenly feeling a bit nervous again. "I'm feeling fine," he replied casually. That was okay, right? He wasn't supposed to be formal when speaking with his clanmates? "How are you?" the golden tom asked to keep the conversation going. He glanced at Ivorypaw, wondering if she would still end up answering his question.

Shadowsight Zesty Mango
"I'm fine. Relax. I'm not going to bite your head off. If you ever need any help with anything, you know who to ask." She said. She went and sat down in a shady spot.

bmkmb Zesty Mango

nocturnal
May 1st, 2020, 03:21 PM
"I... okay," Lionpaw said, unsure of how to react to the warrior's words. They seemed... friendly? Approachable enough, at least. "You mentioned that you've only been here for a moon," Lionpaw started as he turned back to Ivorypaw. "If you don't mind me asking, where were you before that?" The golden tom was curious. Did clans take in outsiders frequently?

Shadowsight Zesty Mango

Mango
May 1st, 2020, 03:22 PM
"I... okay," Lionpaw said, unsure of how to react to the warrior's words. They seemed... friendly? Approachable enough, at least. "You mentioned that you've only been here for a moon," Lionpaw started as he turned back to Ivorypaw. "If you don't mind me asking, where were you before that?" The golden tom was curious. Did clans take in outsiders frequently?

Shadowsight Zesty Mango
Ivorypaw gave a small smile,” I was originally a kittypet actually.” she meowed a bit sheepishly, she knew that there was a bad stigma towards kittypets.

Shadowsight
May 1st, 2020, 03:23 PM
Shadowsight continued watching the apprentices with affection. She remembered when she was a loner that young. She closed her eyes and went to sleep. bmkmb

nocturnal
May 1st, 2020, 03:30 PM
Ivorypaw gave a small smile,” I was originally a kittypet actually.” she meowed a bit sheepishly, she knew that there was a bad stigma towards kittypets.
"Oh," Lionpaw said in surprise. "I didn't know that." He had nothing against kittypets. They were cats, just a bit more cautious. He'd met one before and he'd been friendly. "Did you like it there?" the golden tom asked curiously. "I was a loner, by the way."

Starfall
May 1st, 2020, 04:01 PM
The Tortoiseshell was sprawled out in the clearing, he was irritated, and he hadn't seen a lick of his mentor in...well in a while. Last time he'd even talked to Cedarstream she was talking down to him...assuming he had no clue how to do anything. Just because he was new to the clan didn't mean he was new to life itself.

Just thinking about it irritated Blazingpaw, letting out an irritated gurgle he rolled over onto his side, facing away from the Clearing.
Fae

Mango
May 1st, 2020, 04:09 PM
"Oh," Lionpaw said in surprise. "I didn't know that." He had nothing against kittypets. They were cats, just a bit more cautious. He'd met one before and he'd been friendly. "Did you like it there?" the golden tom asked curiously. "I was a loner, by the way."
Ivorypaw paused,” I was happy with it, until my littermates were shoved in a vine box and my mother told me to run to the forest. I was found in Thunderclan territory. I don’t know what was dangerous about the vine box, but I don’t mind living here, and I really like my new father.” she meowed referring to Ravenspirit.

nocturnal
May 1st, 2020, 04:23 PM
Ivorypaw paused,” I was happy with it, until my littermates were shoved in a vine box and my mother told me to run to the forest. I was found in Thunderclan territory. I don’t know what was dangerous about the vine box, but I don’t mind living here, and I really like my new father.” she meowed referring to Ravenspirit.

Lionpaw took in the other apprentice's words with a thoughtful nod. He didn't know what a vine box was, and his previous life hadn't been very eventful. Scratch that, being attacked by rogues literally every other day and not knowing his place in life had been eventful, but not something he exactly wanted to share. "What do you think is the best thing about clan life?" the golden tom inquired.

Mango
May 1st, 2020, 04:37 PM
Lionpaw took in the other apprentice's words with a thoughtful nod. He didn't know what a vine box was, and his previous life hadn't been very eventful. Scratch that, being attacked by rogues literally every other day and not knowing his place in life had been eventful, but not something he exactly wanted to share. "What do you think is the best thing about clan life?" the golden tom inquired.
Ivorypaw smiled,” I think Ravenspirit is my favorite part of Thunderclan.” she meowed proudly.

nocturnal
May 1st, 2020, 04:46 PM
Ivorypaw smiled,” I think Ravenspirit is my favorite part of Thunderclan.” she meowed proudly.

Lionpaw nodded, even though he had no idea who Ivorypaw was speaking about. "I've never met him before," the golden tom meowed. "What's he like?"

Mango
May 1st, 2020, 04:47 PM
Lionpaw nodded, even though he had no idea who Ivorypaw was speaking about. "I've never met him before," the golden tom meowed. "What's he like?"
Ivorypaw gave a big smile,” He’s amazing, he calls me his little berry. He also taught me to play games as a kit.” she meowed.

nocturnal
May 1st, 2020, 04:53 PM
Ivorypaw gave a big smile,” He’s amazing, he calls me his little berry. He also taught me to play games as a kit.” she meowed.
Lionpaw nodded as Ivorypaw explained. He seemed like a good cat - and then it hit him that the tom's name was Ravenspirit. The golden tom held back a strangled laugh. His best friend dies, forcing him to join a clan, and here he is now, learning of a cat that bears the same name with the suffix of -spirit. Take that for irony, Lionpaw thought bitterly. "I'm sure he's great," the apprentice bit out, not wanting to disappoint Ivorypaw.

Mango
May 1st, 2020, 04:56 PM
Lionpaw nodded as Ivorypaw explained. He seemed like a good cat - and then it hit him that the tom's name was Ravenspirit. The golden tom held back a strangled laugh. His best friend dies, forcing him to join a clan, and here he is now, learning of a cat that bears the same name with the suffix of -spirit. Take that for irony, Lionpaw thought bitterly. "I'm sure he's great," the apprentice bit out, not wanting to disappoint Ivorypaw.
Ivorypaw was disappointed that he didn’t like him,” Oh, you don’t like him?” she meowed.

nocturnal
May 1st, 2020, 05:01 PM
Ivorypaw was disappointed that he didn’t like him,” Oh, you don’t like him?” she meowed.
Lionpaw exhaled slowly. He'd never been the best at hiding his emotions. That was more of Frostpaw's thing, the stubborn tom. Lionpaw wondered how it was going in ShadowClan. He could've at least been informed that he would be defecting there. "It's not that," Lionpaw reassured. "I haven't met him yet and you make him sound really nice. I just... I used to have a friend named Raven. When she died, I ended up joining ThunderClan, so the name Ravenspirit makes me feel funny," he admitted uneasily. Raven's death wasn't exactly his favorite topic to speak about. He and Frost had gotten in way too many arguments about it.

Mango
May 1st, 2020, 05:04 PM
Lionpaw exhaled slowly. He'd never been the best at hiding his emotions. That was more of Frostpaw's thing, the stubborn tom. Lionpaw wondered how it was going in ShadowClan. He could've at least been informed that he would be defecting there. "It's not that," Lionpaw reassured. "I haven't met him yet and you make him sound really nice. I just... I used to have a friend named Raven. When she died, I ended up joining ThunderClan, so the name Ravenspirit makes me feel funny," he admitted uneasily. Raven's death wasn't exactly his favorite topic to speak about. He and Frost had gotten in way too many arguments about it.
Ivorypaw felt terrible,” Sorry, didn’t know, I really feel bad. How can I make it up?” she appologized.

nocturnal
May 1st, 2020, 05:07 PM
Ivorypaw felt terrible,” Sorry, didn’t know, I really feel bad. How can I make it up?” she appologized.
"Make it up?" Lionpaw echoed in confusion. "You didn't do anything wrong. It's my fault for letting my emotions get ahold of me," the apprentice meowed nonchalantly. He looked at Ivorypaw curiously. "Do you want to be friends?"

Mango
May 1st, 2020, 05:10 PM
"Make it up?" Lionpaw echoed in confusion. "You didn't do anything wrong. It's my fault for letting my emotions get ahold of me," the apprentice meowed nonchalantly. He looked at Ivorypaw curiously. "Do you want to be friends?"
Ivorypaw felt a heap of relief,” sure.” she meowed not really sure how to keep the conversation going.

nocturnal
May 1st, 2020, 05:16 PM
Ivorypaw felt a heap of relief,” sure.” she meowed not really sure how to keep the conversation going.
Lionpaw smiled. Great! He made his first ThunderClan friend. Honestly, Frostpaw made it sound so much harder, though the golden apprentice knew that the white tom had issues regarding just about everything. It was disappointing, really. "How are you liking the prey?" Lionpaw asked. If Ivorypaw was new to outsider life, then he assumed that she hadn't been eating prey-animals previously.

Mango
May 1st, 2020, 05:25 PM
Lionpaw smiled. Great! He made his first ThunderClan friend. Honestly, Frostpaw made it sound so much harder, though the golden apprentice knew that the white tom had issues regarding just about everything. It was disappointing, really. "How are you liking the prey?" Lionpaw asked. If Ivorypaw was new to outsider life, then he assumed that she hadn't been eating prey-animals previously.
Ivorypaw smiled,” It’s so much better than wetfood.” she meowed forgetting they don’t remember those kind of names

nocturnal
May 1st, 2020, 05:30 PM
Ivorypaw smiled,” It’s so much better than wetfood.” she meowed forgetting they don’t remember those kind of names
Lionpaw nodded, understanding what kittypet food tasted like. He'd visited the twolegplace before. It had been interesting to see how non-loners lived, although they seemed pretty boring, honestly. There'd been that one she-cat that wouldn't leave him alone and rogues were so common there, it was a miracle that kittypets left their twoleg-houses at all. "What's your favorite prey-animal so far?" the golden tom asked. "I seem to prefer mice."

Mango
May 1st, 2020, 05:37 PM
Lionpaw nodded, understanding what kittypet food tasted like. He'd visited the twolegplace before. It had been interesting to see how non-loners lived, although they seemed pretty boring, honestly. There'd been that one she-cat that wouldn't leave him alone and rogues were so common there, it was a miracle that kittypets left their twoleg-houses at all. "What's your favorite prey-animal so far?" the golden tom asked. "I seem to prefer mice."
Ivorypaw paused,” I tried a pheasant once, I really liked it, but they aren’t very common. ” She meowed

nocturnal
May 1st, 2020, 05:43 PM
Ivorypaw paused,” I tried a pheasant once, I really liked it, but they aren’t very common. ” She meowed
Lionpaw thought for a moment. "Pheasants are those colorful ones, right?" He didn't think he'd ever eaten one before. He wasn't very good at bird-catching.

Mango
May 1st, 2020, 05:52 PM
Lionpaw thought for a moment. "Pheasants are those colorful ones, right?" He didn't think he'd ever eaten one before. He wasn't very good at bird-catching.
Ivorypaw smiled a little,” They are brown with a green head, like a duck and turkey together.” he meowed

nocturnal
May 1st, 2020, 06:44 PM
Ivorypaw smiled a little,” They are brown with a green head, like a duck and turkey together.” he meowed
"Right," Lionpaw said with a sheepish smile. He hadn't seen a duck in a while because he tended to stay away from large bodies of water, and turkeys were downright terrifying to accidentally stumble across. "How are you liking your apprenticeship? Who's your mentor?"

Alexcentri
May 1st, 2020, 07:43 PM
Kestrelcreek watched the two other members of her patrol disperse before padding over to Duskstar. "Minnowthorn, Lostwish, and I have finished our patrol of the Riverclan border, ma'am. It appears Riverclan has been keeping to their side of the border. We found no trace of their scent over the border." She went on to comment fairly bluntly, "Lostwish was a nuisance, called Minnowthorn and I fish-faces, and acted like she owned the patrol for a little, but other than that there was nothing else of note." The small molly waited for a few heartbeats, listening to see if Duskstar had anything to say.

hxneysuckle

Doom
May 1st, 2020, 07:47 PM
The Tortoiseshell was sprawled out in the clearing, he was irritated, and he hadn't seen a lick of his mentor in...well in a while. Last time he'd even talked to Cedarstream she was talking down to him...assuming he had no clue how to do anything. Just because he was new to the clan didn't mean he was new to life itself.

Just thinking about it irritated Blazingpaw, letting out an irritated gurgle he rolled over onto his side, facing away from the Clearing.
Fae

"Well don't you look like the ultimate grump of the shadows!" Quailpaw pipped up from behind Blazingpaw, plopping down beside him with a beaming smile. "You're very brooding, eh?"

She then mimicked his grouchy expression, grumbling the same way he did. It wasn't long before she cracked a laugh. "I'm not the best at impressions, but I have my fun!"

Quailpaw suddenly fell very quiet, pale green eyes wide on him with an owlish, almost lifeless, stare.

Little.Pumpkin
May 1st, 2020, 08:00 PM
[QUOTE=Puddletail;681671]GrahamCrackerGoldFish

SilverFur blinked and slowly looked at Syncamorerain, "Sorry, I must have looked into space, I'm good!" She looked flustered, but her blushed emotion faded away and she gave a smile to Syncamorerain.

Mango
May 1st, 2020, 09:04 PM
"Right," Lionpaw said with a sheepish smile. He hadn't seen a duck in a while because he tended to stay away from large bodies of water, and turkeys were downright terrifying to accidentally stumble across. "How are you liking your apprenticeship? Who's your mentor?"

Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” If I’m being honest, I preferred being a kit, it was so much easier and more fun, just playing all day.” she meowed knowing it made her sound like she wanted to be a kittypet instead of a warrior,” Breezehen is my mentor, she seems pretty nice.”

Starfall
May 1st, 2020, 10:00 PM
"Well don't you look like the ultimate grump of the shadows!" Quailpaw pipped up from behind Blazingpaw, plopping down beside him with a beaming smile. "You're very brooding, eh?"

She then mimicked his grouchy expression, grumbling the same way he did. It wasn't long before she cracked a laugh. "I'm not the best at impressions, but I have my fun!"

Quailpaw suddenly fell very quiet, pale green eyes wide on him with an owlish, almost lifeless, stare.

The tom's ears quivered as he heard a rather annoying voice come from behind him. Swiveling his head, but not moving his body, he did his best to shoot the meanest glare he could muster at whatever gremlin was chirping behind him. "And you sound like the squeakiest bird in the forest. What's your-" he stopped mid sentence as she grumbled back. Letting out a snarl Blazingpaw rolled completley over.

"Listen here brat, I'm gonna give you two seconds to get away before I squash your face into the ground." he huffed. Slamming his paw down onto the ground as if to prove a point. However than she started staring. At first the Tortoiseshell thought she broke, staring at her for a few seconds before waving a paw in front of her face. "Birds chirping in your brain, or is it just full of cobwebs?" he snorted, begining to feel a little uneased by her staring.

Doom
May 1st, 2020, 10:20 PM
The tom's ears quivered as he heard a rather annoying voice come from behind him. Swiveling his head, but not moving his body, he did his best to shoot the meanest glare he could muster at whatever gremlin was chirping behind him. "And you sound like the squeakiest bird in the forest. What's your-" he stopped mid sentence as she grumbled back. Letting out a snarl Blazingpaw rolled completley over.

"Listen here brat, I'm gonna give you two seconds to get away before I squash your face into the ground." he huffed. Slamming his paw down onto the ground as if to prove a point. However than she started staring. At first the Tortoiseshell thought she broke, staring at her for a few seconds before waving a paw in front of her face. "Birds chirping in your brain, or is it just full of cobwebs?" he snorted, begining to feel a little uneased by her staring.

Oooh, a tough guy! He seemed upset over something, very defensive...maybe even a little insecure? Quailpaw appreciated how easy this tom was to understand – very emotionally-driven.

The emotional ones were her favorite.

When Blazingpaw waved his paw in front of her, Quailpaw's blank expression shifted. Her posture went from loose to elegant, straightening her neck and narrowing her ears, giving off a more mature flare. She furrowed her brows at the apprentice and cocked her head. "What? I'm sorry...did I offend you?"

Quailpaw frowned, releasing a forlorn sigh as she gazed away from Blazingpaw. "I do come off pretty strongly, sometimes...however, I don't believe pounding me into the ground will solve your problem."

Starfall
May 1st, 2020, 10:40 PM
Oooh, a tough guy! He seemed upset over something, very defensive...maybe even a little insecure? Quailpaw appreciated how easy this tom was to understand – very emotionally-driven.

The emotional ones were her favorite.

When Blazingpaw waved his paw in front of her, Quailpaw's blank expression shifted. Her posture went from loose to elegant, straightening her neck and narrowing her ears, giving off a more mature flare. She furrowed her brows at the apprentice and cocked her head. "What? I'm sorry...did I offend you?"

Quailpaw frowned, releasing a forlorn sigh as she gazed away from Blazingpaw. "I do come off pretty strongly, sometimes...however, I don't believe pounding me into the ground will solve your problem."

Blazingpaw narrowed his eyes as she shifted. Ears angled forwards he shifted his weight from one side to the other as she began to speak. It was almost as if she did a whole 180. Dumbfounded he tilted his head to the side. "How in the hell could you have offended me?" he snapped. Mkay, so the personality, yes, full 180. Annoying levels, were exactly the same. He'd only just met the feline and he already wanted to smack her three ways into Greenleaf.

"It may not solve it but it'd shut you up for a solid few seconds." he snorted in retort, laying his head on his paws.

nocturnal
May 1st, 2020, 10:43 PM
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” If I’m being honest, I preferred being a kit, it was so much easier and more fun, just playing all day.” she meowed knowing it made her sound like she wanted to be a kittypet instead of a warrior,” Breezehen is my mentor, she seems pretty nice.”
Lionpaw grinned at the molly's words. Being a kit sure sounded easier, but most cats wouldn't take a kitten seriously. The golden tom himself never had the chance to rely on someone older like that. He'd been on his own as long as he could remember. He tried to keep positive on the whereabouts of his lost parents, hoping that they didn't purposely discard him, though honestly, Lionpaw hoped that he would never have to meet them. His life was complicated enough without such interference. "My mentor's Ashcloud," the apprentice meowed back. "He seems pretty nice, too."

Doom
May 1st, 2020, 10:56 PM
Blazingpaw narrowed his eyes as she shifted. Ears angled forwards he shifted his weight from one side to the other as she began to speak. It was almost as if she did a whole 180. Dumbfounded he tilted his head to the side. "How in the hell could you have offended me?" he snapped. Mkay, so the personality, yes, full 180. Annoying levels, were exactly the same. He'd only just met the feline and he already wanted to smack her three ways into Greenleaf.

"It may not solve it but it'd shut you up for a solid few seconds." he snorted in retort, laying his head on his paws.

Quailpaw's nose wrinkled at Blazingpaw. "Well, you're rather rude. I hadn't said much to you at all, and yet you've already made your mind up about me."

Although she believed he would hit her if she annoyed him further, she wasn't afraid of the idea. Quailpaw did not fear violence, in fact, she was thrilled by it. The way pain changed a cat...how anger and aggression seemed so powerful yet so vulnerable at the same time. Truly fascinating!

Then an idea hit her. "Have you ever hurt another Clanmate before?" She gasped. "Is that why you're upset?"

Starfall
May 1st, 2020, 11:26 PM
Quailpaw's nose wrinkled at Blazingpaw. "Well, you're rather rude. I hadn't said much to you at all, and yet you've already made your mind up about me."

Although she believed he would hit her if she annoyed him further, she wasn't afraid of the idea. Quailpaw did not fear violence, in fact, she was thrilled by it. The way pain changed a cat...how anger and aggression seemed so powerful yet so vulnerable at the same time. Truly fascinating!

Then an idea hit her. "Have you ever hurt another Clanmate before?" She gasped. "Is that why you're upset?"

The Tortoiseshell snorted, "Of course. You're all the same." he snorted, giving the molly a toothy snarl. Frankly they were all ruthless killers in his eyes. He didn't much care for them, but that was also because they didn't really care for him either. So the feeling was mutual.

Than came her question, which really threw the Apprentice off guard. Raising his head to give her a confused look Blazingpaw had to actually think about wether or not he had. He wouldn't count before he joined, but when he was accepted...."No. I haven't. Not really. I shoved a kit's face into the ground. But I don't think that little idiot was actually hurt. I have killed before though." he finally answered after a while.

Once again resting his head on his arms the Tortoiseshell looked away from the other Apprentice. "But just because I haven't yet doesn't mean I won't.

Doom
May 1st, 2020, 11:58 PM
The Tortoiseshell snorted, "Of course. You're all the same." he snorted, giving the molly a toothy snarl. Frankly they were all ruthless killers in his eyes. He didn't much care for them, but that was also because they didn't really care for him either. So the feeling was mutual.

Than came her question, which really threw the Apprentice off guard. Raising his head to give her a confused look Blazingpaw had to actually think about wether or not he had. He wouldn't count before he joined, but when he was accepted...."No. I haven't. Not really. I shoved a kit's face into the ground. But I don't think that little idiot was actually hurt. I have killed before though." he finally answered after a while.

Once again resting his head on his arms the Tortoiseshell looked away from the other Apprentice. "But just because I haven't yet doesn't mean I won't.

"Oh?" Quailpaw was thrilled by Blazingpaw's answer, tail twitching with interest. He gave way more information than she expected! "Interesting...I'm glad you aren't an extremely moral type...those cats are obnoxious."

She began grooming her paw, swiping it occasionally over her ear. "Most cats don't like violence, especially with allies, starforbid...but our whole lives revolve around violence to stay alive...weird to think about, hm?"

The she-cat rolled over on her backside, exposing her tummy to the warm sunlight. "Hmm...hopefully I can learn to fight one day. My mentor has been awfully cautious with me so far..." Quailpaw rolled her eyes at that. Honestly, Berrybreeze needed to speed up her training sessions!

Shade.
May 2nd, 2020, 12:33 AM
Speckledrose looked at the small kit. "Are you sure? I brought a mouse for you?"

"I'm....fine." she said quietly. She looked up at the other cat. Why is she trying to help me? Is she going to betray me too?

DarkNight

DarkNight
May 2nd, 2020, 12:42 AM
"I'm....fine." she said quietly. She looked up at the other cat. Why is she trying to help me? Is she going to betray me too?

DarkNight
Speckledrose smiled and set the mouse aside. "Well, then do you want to play? I could teach you some moves if you want."

Shade.
May 2nd, 2020, 01:08 AM
Speckledrose smiled and set the mouse aside. "Well, then do you want to play? I could teach you some moves if you want."

"No, I'm fine...." she said almost without thinking. She couldn't complain to anyone here. Otherwise Duskstar would kill her immediately. Like Breezekit...

Dark Flame
May 2nd, 2020, 01:26 AM
Hawkmist looked down. “Oh, this? I sometimes do that...”

He shook his head. “No time now, though. Come on.”

His tail kinked over his back as he went through the camp entrance, signalling for Ravenpaw to follow. The senior warrior’s attention turned back to the path in front of him, his light pawsteps walking out into the open space.

( Next posts in territory - Socks )

DarkNight
May 2nd, 2020, 09:56 AM
"No, I'm fine...." she said almost without thinking. She couldn't complain to anyone here. Otherwise Duskstar would kill her immediately. Like Breezekit...
Speckledrose thought for a second. "Well, then do you want to talk? Or do you just need alone time?" Was this the kit who got dragged into the Breezekit mess? That could be why she was so upset.

|+sari+|
May 2nd, 2020, 10:56 AM
Springpaw sheepishly looked away, his white and cream fur fluffing up in embarrassment. "y-Yeah, I just woke up.." He stood up straighter. "Sorry. Did anyone call me, by the way?"
Amberpaw gave the younger apprentice a reassuring smile, resting her tail on his shoulder in a comforting manner. “It's perfectly alright. I tend to get clumsy myself after waking up.“ humming, she withdrew her tail and smiled as a couple of kits ran past, apparently playing a game of chase. Ah, how she wished she could join in on the game. As Springpaw spoke again, Amberpaw focussed on him, her ears perked. “O-oh, no. I don't think so, at least I didn't hear anything.“ she purred in amusement.

Mango
May 2nd, 2020, 11:07 AM
Lionpaw grinned at the molly's words. Being a kit sure sounded easier, but most cats wouldn't take a kitten seriously. The golden tom himself never had the chance to rely on someone older like that. He'd been on his own as long as he could remember. He tried to keep positive on the whereabouts of his lost parents, hoping that they didn't purposely discard him, though honestly, Lionpaw hoped that he would never have to meet them. His life was complicated enough without such interference. "My mentor's Ashcloud," the apprentice meowed back. "He seems pretty nice, too."
(Should they become a short-lived crush over tie, Ivory is a lesbian, but currently she has no idea about the LGBTQ+ community, and thinks she should like toms)
Ivorypaw nodded,” I think I’ve heard of him. Maybe our mentors will have us train together some time.” she meowed. She hoped he didn’t bring up hunting, how would she look like a fierce apprentice if she refuses to kill prey. She didn’t mind the idea of battle training, just hunting.

~dust~
May 2nd, 2020, 11:21 AM
Quailkit hurried out of the nursery sadly and looked back she sat down put her head on her paws and sighed sadly her mother didn’t love her she loved her adopted kits more. She looked around hopefully to see if anyone wanted to talk to her she than stood up and ran around the wind in her fur she was small and fluffy and could run around easily without getting tired.

Shade.
May 2nd, 2020, 11:21 AM
Speckledrose thought for a second. "Well, then do you want to talk? Or do you just need alone time?" Was this the kit who got dragged into the Breezekit mess? That could be why she was so upset.

"Yeah, I guess I want to be alone..." she said calmly. She honestly didn't care if she as alone or not since she barely paid any attention to the others. They didn't matter. They were all going to be traitors. Everyone had dirty little secrets they kept to themselves...

~dust~
May 2nd, 2020, 11:49 AM
Quailkit started running around the nursery she was almost 5 moons but she was small but very fast and had a lot of endurance she ran very fast and than stopped and stood and said I want to go outside and feel the wind
Shadeleaf

Shade.
May 2nd, 2020, 11:53 AM
Quailkit started running around the nursery she was almost 5 moons but she was small but very fast and had a lot of endurance she ran very fast and than stopped and stood and said I want to go outside and feel the wind
Shadeleaf

Pinekit padded towards the nursery, her face blank as always. All these cats were...loud. They all had their personal problems. Thankfully she could ignore them if she wanted to. Suddenly, she crashed into someone. She fell backward, not even letting out a yelp. She looked up to see a lean cit she had crashed into. A good runner. Ah, wait, this was Flame song's kit, of course!

~dust~
May 2nd, 2020, 11:55 AM
she looked at the cat and stands up and says I’m sorry are you okay I just love to run and feel the wind in my fur...she knew that was weird but maybe this kit would understand
Shadeleaf

Shade.
May 2nd, 2020, 11:59 AM
she looked at the cat and stands up and says I’m sorry are you okay I just love to run and feel the wind in my fur...she knew that was weird but maybe this kit would understand
Shadeleaf

"Yeah...sure I mean...you are half WindClan." she replied calmly. Had Flamesong told her? Ah, well, she was going to betray the clan probably so what was the point of slowing down the process. A small part of her mind said: One less cat to hurt your feelings again.

~dust~
May 2nd, 2020, 12:06 PM
What Quailkit said she fluffed up her fur and said I am not how would you know that I’m all thunderclan you see.
she showed Pinekit her small body and tiny legs and her fluffy fur. See my fur is fluffy. Shadeleaf

Shade.
May 2nd, 2020, 12:09 PM
What Quailkit said she fluffed up her fur and said I am not how would you know that I’m all thunderclan you see.
she showed Pinekit her small body and tiny legs and her fluffy fur. See my fur is fluffy. Shadeleaf
"That's cause your mum is ThunderClan. I heard the queens gossiping. Everyone knows your mum had been suspiciously sneaking around and no one knows your dad. Accept it already" she said in a bored tone and streched out tiredly.

~dust~
May 2nd, 2020, 12:13 PM
she enraged walked over to Flamesong but peeked back at Pinekit and said it’s none of your business if I am or aren’t.
then she looked at Flamesong and said Mom I’m half windclan and you never told me.

who told you flamesong said stiffening up.

So I amshe said mad at her mother.

Shadeleaf

Shade.
May 2nd, 2020, 12:15 PM
"I mean, its pretty obvious." Pinekit replied. This was getting anoying. She just wanted to go back to brooding.
"Looks like you guys have some issues to sort out," she said as she rolled over onto her back.

Quailsong

~dust~
May 2nd, 2020, 12:17 PM
Flamesong looked at Pinekit and saidhave you told anyone else.
Shadeleaf

Shade.
May 2nd, 2020, 12:19 PM
Flamesong looked at Pinekit and saidhave you told anyone else.
Shadeleaf

"No? Does it even matter?" she said in a cold voice. Her eyes were half closed and she almost wanted to fall asleep. Her ribs were showing through her fur. She was quite thin. When did she last eat? Meh, doesn't matter.

~dust~
May 2nd, 2020, 12:22 PM
“Okay” she says relived
Quailkit says “mom you never told me”
she not waiting for an answer huffs out of the nursery

nocturnal
May 2nd, 2020, 12:39 PM
(Should they become a short-lived crush over tie, Ivory is a lesbian, but currently she has no idea about the LGBTQ+ community, and thinks she should like toms)
Ivorypaw nodded,” I think I’ve heard of him. Maybe our mentors will have us train together some time.” she meowed. She hoped he didn’t bring up hunting, how would she look like a fierce apprentice if she refuses to kill prey. She didn’t mind the idea of battle training, just hunting.
(Lionpaw's not looking for romance right now, but I wouldn't mind if Ivorypaw had a short crush on him.)

"That'd be cool," Lionpaw mused. "Do mentors train their apprentices in groups often?" It would be an interesting way to see each others skills. Currently, Lionpaw assumed that we was at the skill level of a cat halfway through their apprenticeship. He had an original battle style, used to either tag-team or fighting on his own, and he excelled in most forms of hunting. He was great at tracking, too. Patrolling, clan duties, and trust would be only things his mentor would have to teach him.

Star child
May 2nd, 2020, 12:40 PM
Amberpaw gave the younger apprentice a reassuring smile, resting her tail on his shoulder in a comforting manner. “It's perfectly alright. I tend to get clumsy myself after waking up.“ humming, she withdrew her tail and smiled as a couple of kits ran past, apparently playing a game of chase. Ah, how she wished she could join in on the game. As Springpaw spoke again, Amberpaw focussed on him, her ears perked. “O-oh, no. I don't think so, at least I didn't hear anything.“ she purred in amusement.
"Oh. Okay," Springpaw watched the kits for a moment. "Well, what are you doing?"

Mango
May 2nd, 2020, 12:51 PM
(Lionpaw's not looking for romance right now, but I wouldn't mind if Ivorypaw had a short crush on him.)

"That'd be cool," Lionpaw mused. "Do mentors train their apprentices in groups often?" It would be an interesting way to see each others skills. Currently, Lionpaw assumed that we was at the skill level of a cat halfway through their apprenticeship. He had an original battle style, used to either tag-team or fighting on his own, and he excelled in most forms of hunting. He was great at tracking, too. Patrolling, clan duties, and trust would be only things his mentor would have to teach him.
Ivorypaw paused,” I know they train with other apprentices for battle training so we can fight someone our size and experience.” she meowed not sure if she was forgetting any other parts of training.

kittygirl
May 2nd, 2020, 03:24 PM
Ashcloud trotted out of the warriors den, he was going to go to the fresh-kill pile until a thought came to mind, "ah~ thats right i need to take lionpaw out to see the territory and maybe a hunting or battle lesson.." ashcloud purred, He stood in the center of the clearing and called out for the apprentice, "Lionpaw." he shouted.
bmkmb

nocturnal
May 2nd, 2020, 03:32 PM
Lionpaw was about to open his mouth and respond to Ivorypaw when he heard someone call his name. Instinctively, the golden tom stood up and looked around. "Oh, it's Ashcloud," he murmured to himself. "Sorry, Ivorypaw, I got to go," Lionpaw apologized as he proceeded towards Ashcloud. He stopped a tail-length away from the older cat and grinned nervously. The golden tom wasn't sure what to expect. "Um, hi. What did you need me for?"

Zesty Mango kittygirl

kittygirl
May 2nd, 2020, 03:40 PM
ashcloud chuckled a bit, "well, I need to take out to see the territory and maybe get some training done." he explained, "I'll ask speckledrose if she'd like to join us as well." ashcloud purred the she-cats name, He noticed ivypaw a little ways behind lionpaw, "if you'd like you can come to ivorypaw, wouldn't hurt to get some extra training done?" the dark tom offered.

DarkNight Zesty Mango bmkmb

nocturnal
May 2nd, 2020, 03:59 PM
Lionpaw tilted his head slightly as he waited for Ivorypaw's response. Maybe if she came, then the tom wouldn't feel so lost about being with his mentor alone. The apprentice wasn't sure about why he felt so awkward around Ashcloud. It was probably the fact that he'd only seen him twice before and that he wasn't the best around dominant cats anyway, not to mention his unfamiliarity with all this clan stuff. It would take a while for Lionpaw to feel comfortable living with all these other cats, something that he hadn't realized before joining the clan.

Zesty Mango kittygirl DarkNight

Mango
May 2nd, 2020, 04:10 PM
Lionpaw was about to open his mouth and respond to Ivorypaw when he heard someone call his name. Instinctively, the golden tom stood up and looked around. "Oh, it's Ashcloud," he murmured to himself. "Sorry, Ivorypaw, I got to go," Lionpaw apologized as he proceeded towards Ashcloud. He stopped a tail-length away from the older cat and grinned nervously. The golden tom wasn't sure what to expect. "Um, hi. What did you need me for?"

Zesty Mango kittygirl
ashcloud chuckled a bit, "well, I need to take out to see the territory and maybe get some training done." he explained, "I'll ask speckledrose if she'd like to join us as well." ashcloud purred the she-cats name, He noticed ivypaw a little ways behind lionpaw, "if you'd like you can come to ivorypaw, wouldn't hurt to get some extra training done?" the dark tom offered.

Ivorypaw flicked her tail a little bit,” I-uhh...guess I could come. Are you doing battle training?” she asked hoping it wasn’t hunting, as she’d make a fool out of herself.

Terrestrial
May 2nd, 2020, 10:24 PM
Honeypaw had gotten bored quickly and wanted to go out and explore the territory. She was a rebellious one and didn't care if she was caught in the jaws of danger, she laughed at the face of danger! Her paws began to quickly work as she dashed towards the camps exit. She made it out and headed towards a lifted root, shaping a small den.

{Open to be followed and or caught}

kittygirl
May 2nd, 2020, 10:51 PM
ashcloud chuckled a bit, "we'll be doing a little bit of hunting and try to get in a little bit of battle training." he explained, "sense speckledrose is unable to bring her apprentice, I suppose she could train you this time." ashcloud purred, he sat down and awaited the molly's arrival.

RedHead
May 2nd, 2020, 11:38 PM
Foxbound deposited her catch into the fresh-kill pile, before tuning to look for Duskstar. Spotting the she-cat, she padded over, giving a tilt of her head. "There's plenty of prey found over by the tree of murmurs. I caught a few pieces, and Bouncesnarl and Ivypaw stayed in the territory so Bouncesnarl could give Ivypaw some extra practice. They should be returning later today." The ginger she-cat gave a nod once she'd finished her report, then turned and headed towards the far edge of the clearing.

hxneysuckle

Fuzzy
May 2nd, 2020, 11:45 PM
Pinepuff limped back into the clearing, cobwebs still covering her upper muzzle where her nose would be. The fluffy tabby was quiet proud of how the patrol went. However it seemed boring with nether of the other members talking to her. [B]"Duskstar darling?" She called out before locating the leader. Having done so the brown tabby headed over. "Ratworl, Bravepaw and I finished the ShadowClan border patrol. Harondive Hollow looked, sounded and tasted normal. No signs of anything out of the ordinary." Pinepuff explained. She couldn't scent the border due to the lack of a nose but that was okay, she could taste the stronger smells. Somewhat. However she did wish Ratworl helped her with what she'd asked of him. She wouldn't mention that though. "I could not tell you if the scent markers were in the exact place due to the lack of a nose. No one brought it up though." The warrior added before dipping her head.
hxneysuckle

RedHead
May 3rd, 2020, 12:17 AM
RedHead

A smile spread over her face. Almost as if amused by Cherrybubble's response. "Oh, I know darling, vary capable I would say." Pinepuff cooed. She was well aware that the black and white warrior wasn't unable to take care of herself. At the question slight surprise flashed in her green eyes before quickly vanishing. It got bitten off remember? Pine silently reminded herself. "Quiet alright, nothing I can't manage. I am a grown warrior after all." The brown tabby answered a slight smirk creeping onto her muzzle. Why not use her own words? "Don't worry, the creep who did this can't even use one of his legs right anymore. Serves him right." Pinepuff huffed. She really didn't like Foxpudge, if that was really his name. Cannibalistic crazy cat? No thanks! She would rather stick to more normal fighting if any.

Cherrybubble smiled a little bit, glad that the warrior had agreed to her slightly offhand comment. But it was true, she was a grown warrior who could take care of herself. Though as Pinepuff returned her remark to her in response to the question about her nose, Cherrybubble glanced towards her, her face a little dumbfounded before she slowly smiled, shaking her head with a small laugh. "Well I'm glad you got a good hit back in on him, showed him whose boss." Cherrybubble responded with a smirk.

Fuzzy
May 3rd, 2020, 12:25 AM
SilentLamb Arie

Pinepuff smiled down at Doepaw as she pressed to her and latched onto her leg with her tail. It was so cute yet so sad. The large tabby started stroking Doepaw's side with her tail, hoping to stay out of Lionwhisker's way and provide some comfort . "I don't mind at all darling," She assured him. "And I'm sure she will warm up to you soon." Pinepuff added her warm green eyes turning to the younger cat. So many cats around her just needed loved. She would remain quiet, stroking the younger tabby was Lionwhisker worked.

Sweetie
May 3rd, 2020, 02:20 AM

Ravenspirit was just leaving the nursery from his daily visit with Ebonywing when He heard Ivorypaw's cries for his help. Briskly padding to her side the tom looked at her with concern. "What is wrong my Sweet Berry?" Bright yellow eyes looking back and forth from her face and around the clearing.

Arie
May 3rd, 2020, 04:35 AM
-- Fuzzy SilentLamb

Doepaw nodded her little head slightly at his words. He sounded safe... Not quite as safe as Pinepuff or Flintspirit... But his voice was calming and relaxing and so, with her tail still attached to Pinepuff's leg she slowly shuffled forward and then laid down, so her head was resting on the ground. She was still shaking, the shock and trauma of her fall was still making her feel soooo so afraid of everything. She just wanted.... to not feel afraid and that was when the shaking began and she whispered out again, "Woodpeckers..."

Arie
May 3rd, 2020, 05:27 AM
"I'm not making fun of you Doepaw, I'm actually really proud that you were able to climb a tree." Flintspirit meowed, a bit confused as to why she thought she was being made fun of. He hadn't thought he'd come off that way. "Oh.... you fell out of the tree too?" Maybe this was a little worse than he had originally thought it to be. Flintspirit listened quietly as Doepaw continued speaking, the tomcat now realizing this was a bigger issue than he'd written it off to be. "I see..... Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't know it was... that bad." Flintspirit shifted in his nest a little bit, before tilting his head with a small smile. "But you're okay right? Like I said, I promise everything is going to be okay. Even if you don't feel like it right now." He reached out with a forepaw to give her a small cat hug, hoping that he could somehow make up for his earlier... lack of sympathy.

Arie

Doepaw nodded slightly at his apology. She didn't know why she got so upset about the issue but... it just scared her so very much and it was just a whole shock to her. But when he asked her if she was okay... She didn't exactly know if she was okay or not. Her head hurt. Her legs hurt. And her eyes, despite still blind, were also starting to hurt from the crusting blood that had fallen down her face as an after effect from the fall. "I...don't.. know," was all she could force forward... Her voice felt like clogging up and she just needed... She didn't know what she needed and therefore just took a few steps forward and rested her face in his fur... She just wanted her head to quiet down, to stop showing her the pictures that it did.... Because in her head, she could see. And she didn't like seeing. She didn't like seeing at all no. Because what she saw... It terrified her. She kept over dramatising things in her head but all she could see as she pressed her head into Flintspirit's chest was the loss of her littermate who was just taken... and flown away. She still heard the screams in her ears, the terrified sounds that she assumed would haunt her... Maybe it would be worth sharing? She didn't know but she shuffled her small legs so she was now totally enveloped in Flintspirit's fur and inside his nest. She needed all her strength for this moment.. "My.. My.." she broke off already, finding it hard. "My littermate... She got... she... got...taken....by... a bird," her voice was small barely louder than a whisper as if she was afraid. "That... that.. is... also... why... I... am afraid.." She shook so badly now. "She... she.... was... deaf... Didn't hear... or see.... the bird.."

Leucos
May 3rd, 2020, 09:37 AM
Fuzzy Arie

"let's hope so " he somewhat sighed. Gently he began to clean off the blood and transitioned to the little hole that was poked in her head. Placing the moss down gently on the hole, he pressed lightly. All the while he began to hum a tune...hoping to calm the apprentice down..Kits always tended to like it when their mothers sang..

Mango
May 3rd, 2020, 09:46 AM
ashcloud chuckled a bit, "we'll be doing a little bit of hunting and try to get in a little bit of battle training." he explained, "sense speckledrose is unable to bring her apprentice, I suppose she could train you this time." ashcloud purred, he sat down and awaited the molly's arrival.

Ravenspirit was just leaving the nursery from his daily visit with Ebonywing when He heard Ivorypaw's cries for his help. Briskly padding to her side the tom looked at her with concern. "What is wrong my Sweet Berry?" Bright yellow eyes looking back and forth from her face and around the clearing.
Ivorypaw glanced at ashcloud,” Oh, hunting...” she meowed sounding disappointed, her new friend would laugh at her for valuing prey’s life as well...she wanted to stick with battle training.
________
Ivorypaw stared at Ravenspirit,” Seedcrusher was slowly killing a rabbit in front of me making me watch, he didn’t even kill it fast. He made it suffer and then he was trying to scare me!” she squeaked

wolfie
May 3rd, 2020, 05:34 PM
This was weird. Very. Weird.
Silvershade sat posted at the entrance of Thunderclan's camp as a guard. They didn't miss the strange glances from the other cats. Then again, it was pretty weird for a Riverclan warrior to be here. Even if the cat had confidence and really would like to get to know some cats-- Silvershade just couldn't. Everyone was rather wary even if Lionstar had sent them to help. Thankfully, in a few days they would be returning.

So, Silvershade would just let out a sigh-- shoulders slumping as they gazed off into the distance of the unknown territory.

[ open for interaction ! ]

Sweetie
May 4th, 2020, 03:17 AM
Ivorypaw glanced at ashcloud,” Oh, hunting...” she meowed sounding disappointed, her new friend would laugh at her for valuing prey’s life as well...she wanted to stick with battle training.
________
Ivorypaw stared at Ravenspirit,” Seedcrusher was slowly killing a rabbit in front of me making me watch, he didn’t even kill it fast. He made it suffer and then he was trying to scare me!” she squeaked

The tom silently listened to what was disturbing his daughter. Turning to Seedcrusher the tom narrowed his eyes at the tom. "Do you not know how to treat apprentices? Much less know the warrior code? Treat prey with respect because Starclan blessed it to us. Did your mother ever teach you to not play with your food?" Ravenspirit scolded the warrior. Taking a few protective paw steps in front of Ivorypaw the tom glared at the warrior. "Leave my daughter alone. You're not even her mentor so butt out of here." Glaring at Seedcrusher.

Elementals

Elementals
May 4th, 2020, 11:27 AM
The tom silently listened to what was disturbing his daughter. Turning to Seedcrusher the tom narrowed his eyes at the tom. "Do you not know how to treat apprentices? Much less know the warrior code? Treat prey with respect because Starclan blessed it to us. Did your mother ever teach you to not play with your food?" Ravenspirit scolded the warrior. Taking a few protective paw steps in front of Ivorypaw the tom glared at the warrior. "Leave my daughter alone. You're not even her mentor so butt out of here." Glaring at Seedcrusher.

Elementals

Seedcrush looked at Ravenspirit with an equal glare back. "For your information, my mother died when she had me. Second, it's not playing with food. It's called teaching, you are letting your daughter learn too slow. Third, she is bound to hunt later anyways so it's vine to learn now. It's really no use trying to let you catch my fog of problems, you would mist them."

Sweetie
May 4th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Seedcrush looked at Ravenspirit with an equal glare back. "For your information, my mother died when she had me. Second, it's not playing with food. It's called teaching, you are letting your daughter learn too slow. Third, she is bound to hunt later anyways so it's vine to learn now. It's really no use trying to let you catch my fog of problems, you would mist them."

The mother excuse was not about to cut it. "I am sorry to hear that you lost your mother at a young age but someone should have taught you to not play with your food." The dark tabby scoffed at her 'teachings' ability. Pathetic excuse this young warrior was and the nerve to mess with his kin. "Last time I checked, she is my daughter, not yours. I will deem if she learns too slowly or not." The tail lashing and the glaring was the only outlets that showed his anger that was bubbling up. Then without thinking, he hit the molly up the head with his claws sheathed. "Perhaps that will knock some sense into you. You will leave my daughter's hunting skills alone and up to her mentor, Breezehen. I better not catch you harassing Ivorypaw again or trust me, there will be more than just a simple slap up the head." Putting an emphasis on Ivorypaw's mentor. With that, the tom turned his back to the warrior and looked down on his daughter, his eyes soften. "Seedcrusher didn't do anything else did they?" Looking at the apprentice's body for any claw marks. "If you don't mind I am going to have a discussion with Duskstar and Breezehen." He just wanted to give their leader a heads up to what Seedcrusher was doing around the clan. Then to see how Ivorypaw's training was going.

Zesty Mango

Elementals
May 4th, 2020, 12:15 PM
The mother excuse was not about to cut it. "I am sorry to hear that you lost your mother at a young age but someone should have taught you to not play with your food." The dark tabby scoffed at her 'teachings' ability. Pathetic excuse this young warrior was and the nerve to mess with his kin. "Last time I checked, she is my daughter, not yours. I will deem if she learns too slowly or not." The tail lashing and the glaring was the only outlets that showed his anger that was bubbling up. Then without thinking, he hit the molly up the head with his claws sheathed. "Perhaps that will knock some sense into you. You will leave my daughter's hunting skills alone and up to her mentor, Breezehen. I better not catch you harassing Ivorypaw again or trust me, there will be more than just a simple slap up the head." Putting an emphasis on Ivorypaw's mentor. With that, the tom turned his back to the warrior and looked down on his daughter, his eyes soften. "Seedcrusher didn't do anything else did they?" Looking at the apprentice's body for any claw marks. "If you don't mind I am going to have a discussion with Duskstar and Breezehen." He just wanted to give their leader a heads up to what Seedcrusher was doing around the clan. Then to see how Ivorypaw's training was going.

Zesty Mango

Seedcrush huffed and turned away from this conversation. He felt sorry for Ivorypaw but it didn't make sense why she was so afraid of killing a simple creature but she can eat them. Well stupid, you scared off an apprentice! a voice spoke in his head. "Who are you?" he asked catching looks from other cats. He ducked to go back to his den and whisper, "Who are you?" I am here to warn you that the Dark Forest is more evil than it seems, the voice replied. "Im-pawssible" he muttered and went to sleep.

Mango
May 4th, 2020, 12:54 PM

Zesty Mango
Ivorypaw was so proud of her father fending off the mean warrior for her,” No, he didn’t do anything else. Thank you...” she meowed. Ivorypaw was so relieved that her father protected her from that horrible cat. Shame he lived in Thunderclan.

Pancake
May 4th, 2020, 02:02 PM
Emberstrike limped into the medicine den, a look of pain on her face. Her whiskers quivered. "Lionwhisker?"
SilentLamb

Terrestrial
May 4th, 2020, 05:34 PM
Goldenpaw raced into camp, her heart was heavy with sadness. She raced up to her mother, tear after tear falling down to the ground and soaking into the dust. "I-I-I......H-Hollowedaster was taken by twolegs!" The apprentice wailed collapsing. Her face was shoved into her paws as she cried, not paying attention to her mother leaving camp.

---

The molly faced her kit, she listened to what she had to say. Flamepelt's eyes grew wide with rage and tears, her face fell to the ground as she stared, number as ever. She slowly raised her head, her teeth bared as her green-blue eyes blazed with nothing but rage, her claws dug into the ground, scraping up the dirt. Her head was fully raised high above her shoulders, she let out a yowl as she ran towards the camp exit, thorns snagging her fur. Her paws thundered against the forest floor, leaves flying up from underneath her paws. Her heart pounded as she ran, blood rang in her ears, memories flew through her head as her paws thundered.

Mo0nbli
May 4th, 2020, 05:38 PM
Skykit has snuck into the leader’s den “I was wondering if you could tell me if I can become an apprentice early. I’m really good at pouncing on bugs! Please will you think about it?”@hxneysuckle

wolfie
May 5th, 2020, 05:20 AM
TeamRiverRipple FuzzyRatto [ having em leave thunderclan so silvershade can do a report and have it in rp that they all returned ! ]
Silvershade let out a sigh of relief, considering Thunderclan was recovering well-- it was time for the patrol to finally leave. If they had to admit-- they wished they could have at least gained an friend but, Silvershade was more worried about seeing the aftermath of the raid.

"Mossflame! Doefeather! Are you ready?" The cat called out, glancing around the clearing. Where were those two? Their fluffy tail was held high in the air, swaying in an attempt to grab the warriors attention. Thankfully, Silvershade didn't scream at the top of their lungs. Yet. "We gotta head homeee! Let's go! Get those paws movin!" They would call out again, giggling after.

FuzzyRatto
May 5th, 2020, 08:39 AM
TeamRiverRipple x ghostie

"Whuh? Oh, yes!" Mossflame made his way back to Silvershade.

Sneakyfox55
May 5th, 2020, 01:16 PM
She shrugged and started grooming herself.

The tom hesitated, searching for something else to say; he had no reason to talk to her still, but... It felt weird not to, for some reason? "So you're still planning to become a warrior?" he asked gruffly.

MagicCat99
May 5th, 2020, 02:57 PM
The tom hesitated, searching for something else to say; he had no reason to talk to her still, but... It felt weird not to, for some reason? "So you're still planning to become a warrior?" he asked gruffly.
She flicked her ear and stopped grooming mid-lick. Her tongue stayed stuck outside. Embarrassment flushed over her as she pulled her tongue back in. "Yeah. Of course. Why wouldn't I?" Smokekit answered.

Sneakyfox55
May 5th, 2020, 04:17 PM
She flicked her ear and stopped grooming mid-lick. Her tongue stayed stuck outside. Embarrassment flushed over her as she pulled her tongue back in. "Yeah. Of course. Why wouldn't I?" Smokekit answered.

Thornkit snorted, dragging one of his paws in the dirt. "...I don't get how you'd be able to be one," he replied monotonously.

nocturnal
May 5th, 2020, 04:42 PM
A golden tom stood idly in the clearing near the apprentices' den, unsure of what to do next. He didn't want to bother anyone, but Lionpaw had never been the best at staying still. He wouldn't mind a warrior to speak with or a training partner, even a kit to bother him would work out just fine. He just needed to put his paws to work and do something to keep his unease off his mind.

[open]

Elementals
May 5th, 2020, 04:47 PM
A golden tom stood idly in the clearing near the apprentices' den, unsure of what to do next. He didn't want to bother anyone, but Lionpaw had never been the best at staying still. He wouldn't mind a warrior to speak with or a training partner, even a kit to bother him would work out just fine. He just needed to put his paws to work and do something to keep his unease off his mind.

[open]

Pineapple snuck behind Lionpaw and waved her tail ready to pounce. When Lionpaw was staring into the distance, Pineapple started creeping foward. When she was a mousetail length away, she pounced and giggled, "Boo!"

nocturnal
May 5th, 2020, 05:04 PM
Lionpaw felt something land on top of him and did the first thing he could think of - spin and hop back with his claws unsheathed. The second he saw a harmless cat, he quickly composed himself and hastened to apologize. "I - um, sorry," he said quickly. "I'm just... not used to living with so many cats yet." He'd been a loner until a fortmoon ago when he'd joined ThunderClan. "My name is Lionpaw," the golden tom grinned. "Who are you?"

Elementals

Elementals
May 5th, 2020, 05:16 PM
Lionpaw felt something land on top of him and did the first thing he could think of - spin and hop back with his claws unsheathed. The second he saw a harmless cat, he quickly composed himself and hastened to apologize. "I - um, sorry," he said quickly. "I'm just... not used to living with so many cats yet." He'd been a loner until a fortmoon ago when he'd joined ThunderClan. "My name is Lionpaw," the golden tom grinned. "Who are you?"

Elementals

Pineapple laughed as she rolled away and said, "I'm Pineapple : P one of a new warriors. Sorry for jumping on you, I like sneaking on cats ehehehe."

nocturnal
May 5th, 2020, 05:20 PM
"It's fine... I guess," Lionpaw says unsurely. He doubted that a habit of sneaking up on others was considered normal within the clans, but in case he was, he should probably not unsheathe his claws every time something surprised him. It would look bad for his already unsteady reputation, not like he cared about that. "Your one the newer warriors?" Lionpaw echoed. "Is -apple a common prefix, then?" The golden tom didn't know what an apple was.

Elementals

Wolfsli123
May 5th, 2020, 05:21 PM
Pineapple laughed as she rolled away and said, "I'm Pineapple : P one of a new warriors. Sorry for jumping on you, I like sneaking on cats ehehehe."
Chillhop watched the exchange with interest from some distance away. He decided to come and say hi.

"Hello!"

Elementals
May 5th, 2020, 05:29 PM
"It's fine... I guess," Lionpaw says unsurely. He doubted that a habit of sneaking up on others was considered normal within the clans, but in case he was, he should probably not unsheathe his claws every time something surprised him. It would look bad for his already unsteady reputation, not like he cared about that. "Your one the newer warriors?" Lionpaw echoed. "Is -apple a common prefix, then?" The golden tom didn't know what an apple was.

Elementals

Pineapple sat up and meowed, "Actually I am one of the first cats to have apple as a suffix. An apple is a plant or fruit that usually grow on the farm area near the twoleg places. The shape is irregular and they tend to be either red, reddish-brown, or green. Nice reflexes by the way, it will be useful in battle."

Elementals
May 5th, 2020, 05:30 PM
Chillhop watched the exchange with interest from some distance away. He decided to come and say hi.

"Hello!"

Pineapple perked up her ears at the sound of Chillhop joining their conversation, "Why hello there fellow warrior : P !"

nocturnal
May 5th, 2020, 05:35 PM
"Oh. Thanks," Lionpaw said, both for the compliment and the explanation of what an apple was. Not many cats told him anything positive, although he'd only known five cats in his entire life that hadn't tried to kill him at first sight. Now that he'd joined a clan, though, that list was slowly growing. Slowly. But still growing, thankfully. "Have you been to the twolegplace before, then?" Lionpaw asked curiously. He'd visited before and never returned. That place was torture.

Elementals

Elementals
May 5th, 2020, 05:38 PM
"Oh. Thanks," Lionpaw said, both for the compliment and the explanation of what an apple was. Not many cats told him anything positive, although he'd only known five cats in his entire life that hadn't tried to kill him at first sight. Now that he'd joined a clan, though, that list was slowly growing. Slowly. But still growing, thankfully. "Have you been to the twolegplace before, then?" Lionpaw asked curiously. He'd visited before and never returned. That place was torture.

Elementals

Pineapple swished her tail, "We sometimes go there when we have to tell the kittypets to stop invading, other wise no."Pineapple flipped unto her back and purred, "Who likes two-legs when you have clanmates hehe?"

nocturnal
May 5th, 2020, 06:08 PM
"I definitely don't," Lionpaw agreed. Although he wasn't very close to any of his clanmates. He really needed to start making more friends. The golden tom had never seen a twoleg before, either, but he'd heard of how terrible they were. He didn't understand why any cat would rather live with them. Sure, it was safer, possibly, but it wasn't worth the lack of adventure, sense of belonging, and freedom. "What's your favorite part of living with a clan?" Lionpaw asked Pineapple curiously. Maybe knowing would help him fit in a bit more.

Elementals

Elementals
May 5th, 2020, 06:26 PM
"I definitely don't," Lionpaw agreed. Although he wasn't very close to any of his clanmates. He really needed to start making more friends. The golden tom had never seen a twoleg before, either, but he'd heard of how terrible they were. He didn't understand why any cat would rather live with them. Sure, it was safer, possibly, but it wasn't worth the lack of adventure, sense of belonging, and freedom. "What's your favorite part of living with a clan?" Lionpaw asked Pineapple curiously. Maybe knowing would help him fit in a bit more.

Elementals

Pineapple flipped back onto her feet and thought this question carefully, "Pretty much everything from waking up to hunt for you clan to going to sleep even after a bitter battle but learning from your wounds. There is so much to do around here that it's endless. I especially love the moments where the kits grow from the nursery to a strong cat. T^T they all grow up so fast."

dino.
May 5th, 2020, 08:31 PM
[ Ombre Party Beau ]

Buckbranch strode into the clearing, troublemaking apprentices in tow. He hated the way he had to act to make them understand what they had done, but they wouldn't take him seriously if he didn't act tough and scary.
He flicked his tail towards the apprentices' den. "Sweetpaw, wait in there," he ordered sharply. "I'll send Minnowthorn in to talk to you once I find her. Cormorantpaw, wait for me in the warriors' den - I'll meet you inside in a moment."

dionysus
May 5th, 2020, 08:43 PM
Slushie / Ombre Party
Cormorantpaw sat in the warrior’s den with his shoulders slumped and head bowed, waiting for Buckbranch. He didn’t want to think about his mentor’s disappointment, so he forced himself to think instead about Sweetpaw. When they’d been walking to camp together she’d apologized for getting them in trouble and Cormorantpaw thought now about the answer he’d given. He had whispered in her ear, “it’s not your fault! I suggested finding something to do- plus I started the game. We wouldn’t have run out into the territory if I hadn’t tagged you first!” Now that he was alone and waiting for Buckbranch to scold him, Cormorantpaw still couldn’t bring himself to regret their game. It had been the first bit of fun he’d let himself have in a quarter moon. He was beginning to feel like himself again. Even so, he watched the den’s entrance apprehensively for a familiar tortoiseshell face.

Pluto
May 5th, 2020, 09:00 PM
[ Slushie Beau ]
Sweetpaw hung her head. She somehow managed to keep her rump glued on the ground even though her paws itched to be moving. Cormorantpaw's last words to her before they broke comforted her, slightly, but she wished she could have said something else before she was forced to wait in the apprentice den. If I wasn't going to get in worse trouble, I would've stayed with Cormorantpaw! She thought. At least the den was empty; every other apprentice was at the Gathering they cut short. However, Sweetpaw had enjoyed her game with Cormorantpaw, and as soon as this was over, Sweetpaw wanted to check up on him and maybe one day play or explore with him again. Now all that was left to do was wait for Minnowthorn.

Wings
May 5th, 2020, 09:23 PM
Sitting in the clearing, Duskpaw was bored. She had been confined to camp because of her injury and all she could do was clear the elder's den. Clean the elder's den, take the ticks off the elders. Everything involving the elders. It was excruciatingly boring even though their stories were kinda fun, each one was pretty much a repeat of the last. Spotting a newer apprentice, she hobbled over on three legs as her left hind was still bound to rushes.

Reaching the younger she, she sat down. Not because she was tired, Duskpaw just didn't feel like falling over today. "Sweetpaw was it?"
Ombre Party

nocturnal
May 5th, 2020, 09:38 PM
Lionpaw nodded thoughtfully at Pineapple's words. While waking up after a good night's sleep always felt nice, the young tom couldn't imagine how resting after a tough battle would be enlightening. Well, actually he could - the idea of being alive and having successfully defended the things you loved. Lionpaw had never interacted with kits, though, so he couldn't say anything about that. "I'm not sure what my favorite part of clan life is," the apprentice admitted dubiously. He felt too skittish around unfamiliar or large groups of cats. It was an instinct that kept him alive as a loner, but it wasn't the best trait to have in a clan.

Elementals

Pluto
May 5th, 2020, 10:04 PM
Sweetpaw glanced up from the starling she had been eating. Not many of these around lately. Or at least that she had had. Sweetpaw had been thinking about which prey she liked best. The brown apprentice glanced up and swallowed the mouthful, eyes flashing friendly. “Hi! Sweetpaw, yes that’s me!” She had a lot of energy now that the thrush was basically all eaten and a new friend was always something that brought a different excitement. “Uh, who are you?” She asked, slightly sheepish that the older apprentice seemed to know who she was but Sweetpaw didn’t know about her. She glanced around and saw her back leg and frowned. “What happened there?” Sweetpaw asked curiously.
[ Wings ]

Fuzzy
May 5th, 2020, 10:07 PM
Arie SilentLamb

The room seemed to drift into a half silence. The only noises coming from Doepaw's shivering body and Lionwhisker's humming. Pinepuff just hoped it would be soothing enough to let the poor tabby relax. Being attacked by a woodpecker had to have been horrible. It showed all over her face!
Pinepuff just let the quietness float around the room gently stroking the younger molly as Lionwhisker worked. Stars be with these dears.. The fluff ball of a tabby prayed silently.

Wings
May 5th, 2020, 10:13 PM
Sweetpaw glanced up from the starling she had been eating. Not many of these around lately. Or at least that she had had. Sweetpaw had been thinking about which prey she liked best. The brown apprentice glanced up and swallowed the mouthful, eyes flashing friendly. “Hi! Sweetpaw, yes that’s me!” She had a lot of energy now that the thrush was basically all eaten and a new friend was always something that brought a different excitement. “Uh, who are you?” She asked, slightly sheepish that the older apprentice seemed to know who she was but Sweetpaw didn’t know about her. She glanced around and saw her back leg and frowned. “What happened there?” Sweetpaw asked curiously.
[ Wings ]

Duskpaw had gotten more comfortable with her leg out thankfully, saying that Sweetpaw had asked about her leg. ”I’m Duskpaw.” She gave the apprentice a smile as she seemed a little nervous. ”It’s a long story.” The tanish ginger apprentice rolled her eyes softly. She had told the story a couple times and now that she was thinking about it, it would be a good story to tell when she was an elder. But, that was a long way off.
Ombre Party

Pluto
May 5th, 2020, 10:32 PM
Sweetpaw quickly buried the remains of her Thrush as the other apprentice tried to get comfortable with her leg. “Nice to meet you!” Sweetpaw chirped with an excited flick of her light brown ear. Sweetpaw saw the other she-cats eye roll but didn’t feel like taking the hint. She was caught on the idea of the story and so now she wanted it. ”I have plenty of time. My ears are perked and waiting.” Sweetpaw smiled. “C’mon I’ll only ask this once.” Sweetpaw urged. “What else do you have to do?” She looked hopefully at the older apprentice with wide eyes.
[ Wings ]

RedHead
May 5th, 2020, 11:55 PM
Doepaw nodded slightly at his apology. She didn't know why she got so upset about the issue but... it just scared her so very much and it was just a whole shock to her. But when he asked her if she was okay... She didn't exactly know if she was okay or not. Her head hurt. Her legs hurt. And her eyes, despite still blind, were also starting to hurt from the crusting blood that had fallen down her face as an after effect from the fall. "I...don't.. know," was all she could force forward... Her voice felt like clogging up and she just needed... She didn't know what she needed and therefore just took a few steps forward and rested her face in his fur... She just wanted her head to quiet down, to stop showing her the pictures that it did.... Because in her head, she could see. And she didn't like seeing. She didn't like seeing at all no. Because what she saw... It terrified her. She kept over dramatising things in her head but all she could see as she pressed her head into Flintspirit's chest was the loss of her littermate who was just taken... and flown away. She still heard the screams in her ears, the terrified sounds that she assumed would haunt her... Maybe it would be worth sharing? She didn't know but she shuffled her small legs so she was now totally enveloped in Flintspirit's fur and inside his nest. She needed all her strength for this moment.. "My.. My.." she broke off already, finding it hard. "My littermate... She got... she... got...taken....by... a bird," her voice was small barely louder than a whisper as if she was afraid. "That... that.. is... also... why... I... am afraid.." She shook so badly now. "She... she.... was... deaf... Didn't hear... or see.... the bird.."

Flintspirit shifted so he was sitting up, curling his tail around the sobbing apprentice as she forced out her story. He could feel his heart breaking for Doepaw, and he nuzzled her head lightly. "Hey... it's okay." No wonder Doepaw always seemed so skittish. Dealing with that at such a young age and also growing up blind? Flintspirit could only imagine how terrible, how scary it would be. "That... That makes sense. As to why you're now afraid of birds." Wow. Could he be anymore of a jerk today? Apparently so. "You know Doepaw, I lost my sisters too. I had four of them." The tomcat didn't talk about this much, it was a dark part in his past and something far away it didn't seem real anymore. But it was still a part that impacted him every day. He was alone, with no littermates to rely on. "Two of them died, about a moon into our lives. Then the other two... well... a fox attacked us. We were all so young. I barely escaped with my own life." Flintspirit closed his eyes at the painful memory. It was faint, but he remembered the yowling and screaming of his sisters, their cries of pain filling his ears. "But they all must've been ready to return to Starclan at that young of an age. And me? Well... I suppose Starclan still believed I had many things to learn before returning to them. And I still do." The tomcat turned to face Doepaw with a small smile. "Sometimes you have to accept the things that have happened have been for the better of your life. Even if they're devastating, awful things, all those experiences make you stronger and wiser in the long run." Cue the bittersweet smile. "I would know."

MagicCat99
May 6th, 2020, 12:22 AM
Thornkit snorted, dragging one of his paws in the dirt. "...I don't get how you'd be able to be one," he replied monotonously.
"Well I do. There's no reason I wouldn't become a warrior." Smokekit replied, offended.

Arie
May 6th, 2020, 08:57 AM
-- SilentLamb Fuzzy --

Doepaw was finally relaxing, the calming, steady presence of Pinepuff and the soft murmuring by Lionwhisper. She didn't want to fall asleep... if she closed her eyes she would see the woodpeckers... she would see the woodpeckers. She was too afraid and as she blinked her eyes she realised the blood crust was off and it left room for her panic attack to become even worse. Shock was really setting in, and despite the feeling of calmness she felt, the feeling of relaxation, she was now shaking bad, shaking worse than she had before... She hated this feeling of helplessness. She was already useless enough she didn't want to be even worse off than she was already.. The shaking just aggravated the wound again and she opened her mouth, managed to croak out a little, "I.. am... sorry."

dino.
May 6th, 2020, 09:28 AM
[ Beau ]

Several moments passed before Buckbranch finally pushed his way into the den. He kept his face forcefully blank, but his eyes still glimmered with disappointment in the dim light that filtered through the branches. He sat down next to Cormorantpaw. Usually he would have draped his tail over his paws, but this time he kept it curled on the ground behind him. "You know what you did wrong, right?" he asked after a second.

dionysus
May 6th, 2020, 10:51 AM
Slushie
Cormorantpaw looked up at Buckbranch with guilty eyes. The older tom waited to speak and Cormorantpaw shuffled his paws as he awaited his mentor’s disappointed words. When Buckbranch finally spoke, Cormorantpaw met the warrior’s eyes and nodded solemnly, answering, “yes, Buckbranch.” He had known leaving the gathering wasn’t allowed for apprentices, but he’d been so invested in playing with Sweetpaw.

Leucos
May 6th, 2020, 10:58 AM
Arie Fuzzy

"it's ok love " after soaking up the wounds blood for a bit he tossed the moss away. Grabbing some goldenrod he placed the mush gently onto the wound. Hopefully it wasn't too deep and this should do the job..just in case he placed some cobwebs on to it.

Pouncepaw
( Finally got to ya!)

"aye? What is it?" The tom meowed as he padded over. To be honest he'd never thought that there would be so many. .patients .

Pancake
May 6th, 2020, 11:04 AM
Arie Fuzzy

"it's ok love " after soaking up the wounds blood for a bit he tossed the moss away. Grabbing some goldenrod he placed the mush gently onto the wound. Hopefully it wasn't too deep and this should do the job..just in case he placed some cobwebs on to it.

Pouncepaw
( Finally got to ya!)

"aye? What is it?" The tom meowed as he padded over. To be honest he'd never thought that there would be so many. .patients .
Emberstrike twitched her whiskers. "I've got a thorn stuck in my side that I can't reach. Could you put some marigold on it?" She followed the tom's gaze to the ragged hawthorn spike that had lodged itself into her pelt.

Leucos
May 6th, 2020, 11:16 AM
Pouncepaw

Narrowing his eyes a bit with suspicion ... "did Frostpaw tell you about marigold?...I don't think a warrior should know....then again.." he shrugged though he chuckled a bit. Only marigold on it? Doesn't she want the thing out? " sorry love it's just sometimes I don't know everything about a medicine cat. Don't know what's common knowledge for a warrior or not in this area" Sometimes he liked to think that this knowledge was just his and his alone...aside from the other clan cats...then again...it may not be? He didnt really know . anywho enough with his rambling! Heading to her side he bit the thorn and yanked it out .

Elementals
May 6th, 2020, 11:20 AM
Lionpaw nodded thoughtfully at Pineapple's words. While waking up after a good night's sleep always felt nice, the young tom couldn't imagine how resting after a tough battle would be enlightening. Well, actually he could - the idea of being alive and having successfully defended the things you loved. Lionpaw had never interacted with kits, though, so he couldn't say anything about that. "I'm not sure what my favorite part of clan life is," the apprentice admitted dubiously. He felt too skittish around unfamiliar or large groups of cats. It was an instinct that kept him alive as a loner, but it wasn't the best trait to have in a clan.

Elementals

Pineapple purred and lightly tapped the tom's head. She meowed, "You don't need to find a favorite now hehe, somethings take a while to come to cats : P"
Pineapple invited Lionpaw to follow him.

dino.
May 6th, 2020, 11:29 AM
[ Beau ]

He exhaled softly through his nose. "I don't want to punish you for this," he murmured softly. "You just wanted to get out a be a kid. I understand that. But I also want you to know the consequences of your actions. What you did was very dangerous. Two young apprentices like yourself and Sweetpaw wouldn't be able to handle yourselves against a rogue, or stars forbid a badger. What if you had gotten hurt? No one would have been there to help you. Cormorantpaw, of anything happened to you - to either of you - I don't know what I would have done with myself."
He bent down so he was eye level with his apprentice. "I'm leaving it up to you. What do you think would be an appropriate punishment for your actions tonight?"

Pancake
May 6th, 2020, 11:33 AM
Pouncepaw

Narrowing his eyes a bit with suspicion ... "did Frostpaw tell you about marigold?...I don't think a warrior should know....then again.." he shrugged though he chuckled a bit. Only marigold on it? Doesn't she want the thing out? " sorry love it's just sometimes I don't know everything about a medicine cat. Don't know what's common knowledge for a warrior or not in this area" Sometimes he liked to think that this knowledge was just his and his alone...aside from the other clan cats...then again...it may not be? He didnt really know . anywho enough with his rambling! Heading to her side he bit the thorn and yanked it out .

Emberstrike hissed slightly as he pulled the thorn out of her side. She bit her lip slightly. "Thanks, Lionwhisker. If you put marigold on it, would I be okay to go on a hunting patrol today?"

nocturnal
May 6th, 2020, 11:35 AM
Lionpaw froze dumbly at the show of affection before recomposing himself and padding after the she-cat. He wondered what they would be doing. The golden tom wasn't used to being guided. Everything he'd ever done was original to him, coming up with things as he went. The whole concept of apprenticeships, asking for help, and getting advice from others was still alien to him.

Elementals

Leucos
May 6th, 2020, 11:39 AM
Pouncepaw

His ears folded back and huffed. She literally thinks she won't be able to hunt just because of a stupid thorn?! He hung his head...
"that's a stupid question ! Of course! What ya lazy? " he half growled . Ok he shouldn't be like that but. ..cmon! Even Irisflame and coyotesnarl would face paw! "a thorn won't do anything to you, and please for my sanity . Don't get into anymore thorns." thunderclan sure was clumsy ...he went away to grab some goldenrod ...it did just as good...

chaton
May 6th, 2020, 11:41 AM
- Arie SilentLamb -

The journey home seemed to take so long... everything was a blur as Ploverspot rushed him back to the camp as fast as he could go. Eventually, Myrtlepaw was able to make it to the medicine den, the temporary cobwebs that covered his face hindered his already ruined vision as he stumbled into a nearby nest, focusing on trying not to cry from his already pained wounds. The adrenaline had slowly faded... and now all he could feel was the pain. He called out to no one in particular, pleading for help. "The... the squirrel... it... it... it... scratched... me... scratched... my... my face... and... my... eyes. Blood... blood came... fast... very... very fast." The russet tom was shaking, both in pain and humiliation. He let himself get beat by a prey, how could he ever live this down? "Please... just... just help... the pain... pain... to... to stop..."

Pancake
May 6th, 2020, 11:43 AM
Pouncepaw

His ears folded back and huffed. She literally thinks she won't be able to hunt just because of a stupid thorn?! He hung his head...
"that's a stupid question ! Of course! What ya lazy? " he half growled . Ok he shouldn't be like that but. ..cmon! Even Irisflame and coyotesnarl would face paw! "a thorn won't do anything to you, and please for my sanity . Don't get into anymore thorns." thunderclan sure was clumsy ...he went away to grab some goldenrod ...it did just as good...

Emberstrike flattened her ears. "No, not lazy. I was just wondering if the scratch was that deep. Sorry." She flicked her tail as Lionwhisker applied the poultice to her wound. It stung a little bit. Emberstrike's whiskers twitched. "Am I ok to go?"

Sneakyfox55
May 6th, 2020, 11:46 AM
"Well I do. There's no reason I wouldn't become a warrior." Smokekit replied, offended.

"With your... You're going to get killed," he meowed vaguely, flicking his tail.

dionysus
May 6th, 2020, 12:02 PM
Slushie
Cormorantpaw frowned and flattened his ears as he listened to Buckbranch, guilt and shame washing over him. He hasn’t really thought much of the possible consequences that could have come from sneaking away with Sweetpaw and the thought of something hurting her because of him made his fur stand on end. He’d only had one training session, he was in no way ready to fight anything off. Cormorantpaw scrunched you his face in anger with himself. He needed to be more responsible. “I’m sorry, Buckbranch,” he meowed sincerely, looking up at the tortoiseshell tom with furrowed brows and flashing eyes. The question caught him off guard, though, and Cormorantpaw looked down at his paws, shuffling them in the moss and dust. “Oh, uh... maybe I could... take care of the elders tomorrow instead of patrols or training?” Hd couldn’t help wrinkling his nose at the idea, but he couldn’t just not say anything. Buckbranch must have been trying to see if Cormorantpaw really felt bad, and he did! He’d just have to suck it up and have a bad day tomorrow to show Buckbranch that he was sorry.

Elementals
May 6th, 2020, 12:06 PM
Lionpaw froze dumbly at the show of affection before recomposing himself and padding after the she-cat. He wondered what they would be doing. The golden tom wasn't used to being guided. Everything he'd ever done was original to him, coming up with things as he went. The whole concept of apprenticeships, asking for help, and getting advice from others was still alien to him.

Elementals

Pineapple showed him her miniature garden of herbs she liked to plant in her free time. She showed him a row of growing catmints. "Look here, it's still a bud waiting for the right moment to spring. Just give it some water, sunlight, and time and it will be able to be stored in the medicine den in no time. Lionpaw, find your own sunlight and water. Most of all, have a little patience and faith in yourself." with that last note, Pineapple purred and got some moss to soak up water for the plants. She squeeze the water on the roots so they could get their daily nutrients but she doesn't know what nutrients are. After wards she swept aside some bush branches that were blocking the leaves so it could absorb sunlight. She reminded herself to find some sticky pine sap to see if it will hold the branches in place. To the tansy rows, she dump a whole cat of water and almost flooded the place. She took this as a good sign (When it really isn't) and continued to spread the water. After she was done, she clean herself up in the puddle of water.

MEAT ANGELS
May 6th, 2020, 12:10 PM
bmkmb

Frostpaw sighed, staring forlornly across the clearing.

At nothing.

Ever since Duskstar had re-apprenticed her, she hadn't been able to think right. Every time she was about to actually accomplish something, her thoughts wandered to the past. The sad, lonely, past. Or was it the present she was describing?

Either, way, the whole of the clan hated her. Duskpaw, Duskstar, probably even Lionwhisker. Oh, and Cherrybubble. Speaking of which, when was she going to start training?

Her thought's drifted a moment more, before she noticed Lionpaw approaching her. "Oh, hello!" Her voice was raspy, as it hadn't been used in quite a while.

nocturnal
May 6th, 2020, 12:24 PM
Elementals
The golden apprentice approached the garden and watched it carefully. He'd never heard of a cat purposely growing plants before. Little green buds were sticking out of the ground, just waiting to flourish. He guessed it was like him... sort of. Lionpaw wasn't a plant. If he was, his sunlight would be his friends and his water would be freedom, which meant that currently, he was a bud stuck between a rock and... er, shadows? The tom wasn't very good at this comparison thing. "I guess," he muttered before turning to Pineapple. "Is the garden yours? Or is it the medicine cat's?" What was the medicine cat's name again? Lionpaw couldn't remember.

TeamRiverRipple
Lionpaw looked in the direction of the voice and smiled hesitantly. "Eh, hi!" he greeted. He padded up towards the cat and looked at her curiously. What was her name again? Oh - "You're Frostpaw, right?" he asked the molly. She'd been at the last clan meeting if he was remembering correctly and if not, then... whoops.

MEAT ANGELS
May 6th, 2020, 12:31 PM
bmkmb

Frostpaw plastered a smile on her face, though her eyes seemed quite.. hollow. "The one and only! At least I t-think." She stuttered, willing her voice to stop trembling.

Be happy, Frostpaw. If she was sad all the time, others would be. Others who's eyes didn't glaze over her. "..." What did she say next? She knew Lionpaw, somehow, but it wasn't like he knew her. So.. she continues with?

Her thoughts continued wandering, before her attention was snapped back into the present. "So, uh.."

nocturnal
May 6th, 2020, 12:41 PM
TeamRiverRipple
Lionpaw's gaze flickered around as the conversation quickly died down again. He had no idea what to say and this Frostpaw acted nothing like his Frostpaw. "Um, want to go hunting?" he stammered out unsurely, but after a second he took that back. "Uh, never mind, we can't go without a warrior." A beat. "So what's your favorite type of prey?" he blurted. It was the first thing he could think of and wow, he needed to learn more conversation starters.

MEAT ANGELS
May 6th, 2020, 01:14 PM
bmkmb

Wow. This.. Lionpaw seemed to be quite a lot like her. 'What's your favorite prey?' Hah! Frostpaw couldn't even count how many times she'd started a conversation with that.

"Uh.. vole. You?" Wow. What a lame response. Now that she though about it, Lionpaw seemed just about as awkward as she did. Weird. She though she was the only outsider here.

Well, probably.

Wings
May 6th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Sweetpaw quickly buried the remains of her Thrush as the other apprentice tried to get comfortable with her leg. “Nice to meet you!” Sweetpaw chirped with an excited flick of her light brown ear. Sweetpaw saw the other she-cats eye roll but didn’t feel like taking the hint. She was caught on the idea of the story and so now she wanted it. ”I have plenty of time. My ears are perked and waiting.” Sweetpaw smiled. “C’mon I’ll only ask this once.” Sweetpaw urged. “What else do you have to do?” She looked hopefully at the older apprentice with wide eyes.
[ Wings ]

It was true, Duskpaw had nothing to do at all. She chuckled as Sweetpaw's eyes had that light of curiosity in them. She laid down, her leg off to the side. "Alright, I'll start from the very beginning." Stars, I feel like an elder. And I dunno if that's a good thing... "So, when I was about 5 moons, my mentor, Foxbound found me in the territory. My parents had kicked me out because they didn't want a daughter, only sons for them. Which is stupid because if you're gonna have a litter, expect both genders!" She paused, taking a breath to talk more. "When Foxbound took me back to camp, Flintspirit was still leader so he welcomed me into the clan. After I had talked with him, I met a large tom called Sore. You probably know him as Shade now, though, he was Shadepaw, kit." She felt like she was rambling but, didn't really know any other way to tell the story. "And then, after our apprentice ceremonies, there were these couple of days called the friendship games. And, during the hide and fight portion, I had been hiding in a tree for Foxbound to come so I could pounce on her. But, a rogue, which we now know was Shade, had covered himself in mud to mask his scent and had attacked me!" She took another breath, all this talking was making her maw tired. "After he had clawed me, he pretty much shoved me out of the tree and I broke my leg. Then, once I was back in camp, Tallmarsh, the former medicine cat, didn't treat my wounds whatsoever so, about a moon later, Lionwhisker became medicine cat. He and the ShadowClan medicine cat Thunderhowl rebroke my leg and treated my wounds. And it pretty much it!" Now that she was finished, she began licking her chest fur. It was a bit ruffled from moving around and she preferred it to be flat and clean.

Abyssopelagic
May 6th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Breezehen had stayed up far later than she had intended and had to practically drag herself to the warriors den for sleep. She woke a few more warriors than intended (none would have been preferred) before reaching her nest, tucked strategically in the middle of all the cats for maximum feeling of security.
She stared at her nest, feathers carefully woven into the crevices for comfort. A cold feeling settled in her belly and sudden loneliness began to gnaw at her.
Sleep became an unappealing idea, despite how much she needed it. She didn't want to sleep alone. Not tonight. Despite all the sleeping warriors around her and the careful placing of her nest for this exact reason, she felt lonelier than she had in a long time.
She looked around the crowded den and saw the cat she wanted. She carefully picked her way to him and sat beside his nest, suddenly hesitant.

Her paw carefully tapped his leg, trying to wake him gently.
Shimm

nocturnal
May 6th, 2020, 05:02 PM
TeamRiverRipple

"I like mice," Lionpaw answered, attempting to gain a bit more confidence. "They're the first prey that I learned how to catch and they're... squishy?" What? Mice were squishy. They could be flung around by the tail and they made odd squeaking noises. Luckily, he'd grown out of playing with his prey awhile ago. Wasn't such a thing frowned upon in the clans? He understood why, although it was sort of silly. They were already dead, so as long as you ate it, it shouldn't matter, right?

MEAT ANGELS
May 6th, 2020, 05:56 PM
bmkmb
[sorry for late reply! my mentions with this is broken, it wasn't giving me the notif when you replied :heartbounce:]

Frostpaw giggled, though it seemed.. half-hearted."Hah! Mice are kinda squishy.." And there she was again. Nothing else left to say.'

And yet, a ton of unsaid words.

Shuffling her paws, she glanced at the ground and let her thoughts run for a minute. Why was this so awkward? Why were mice so squishy?

nocturnal
May 6th, 2020, 06:19 PM
TeamRiverRipple

And then it was silent again. Usually, silence was a warning, a notice of something bad yet to happen. Silence made Lionpaw nervous unless he felt safe, and frankly, there wasn't a single place in ThunderClan's camp that made him feel like that. Perhaps joining hadn't been the best idea - not if it made him feel like a blinded, grounded hawk. Lionpaw decided not to try speaking again. Most likely the conversation would falter after a few words. Instead, he sat down beside Frostpaw - er, the other Frostpaw - and let his thoughts run wild. He was already lost enough himself.

Madelaine
May 6th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Mumblefoot nodded, "yup!" she chirped, "This one is a sparrow, this one is a hawk, this one is a thrush, this one is a goose, this one is a crow, this one is an owl, this one is a raven, this one is a dove, this one is a vulture, and this one is my favorite. It's a kestral feather," she named them, pointing to them with her paw.

Deerpetal listened to her tell her what kind of feather each one was. She was in awe at how much this she-cat can remember the names. "That's impressive. I wish I knew all the names of the flowers. Sometimes I just name them whatever pops into my head.", she replied.

Arie
May 7th, 2020, 02:00 AM
-- SilentLamb starshooter ---

Ploverspot was panicking. His apprentice was still conscious but... he was sobbing out in pain and he didn't know what to do other than just stay there and comfort the little thing. Curling his long tail around Myrtlepaw he gave him a few comforting licks on the head, trying his best not to let his inner turmoil disturb the fact that he had to be strong for his apprentice, he had to be strong for Myrtle and for what he would be going through. Humming softly he called out, "Lionwhisker? Myrtlepaw here is injured.. Got hurt from a squirrel when out hunting on his first time. He caught it but it left some deep scratches in his head and I think his eyes before he got it down, found some cobwebs but I can't do much more than that, never learned it." After that he went back to purring and humming softly for Myrtlepaw hoping to calm him down.

Arie
May 7th, 2020, 03:33 AM
Flintspirit shifted so he was sitting up, curling his tail around the sobbing apprentice as she forced out her story. He could feel his heart breaking for Doepaw, and he nuzzled her head lightly. "Hey... it's okay." No wonder Doepaw always seemed so skittish. Dealing with that at such a young age and also growing up blind? Flintspirit could only imagine how terrible, how scary it would be. "That... That makes sense. As to why you're now afraid of birds." Wow. Could he be anymore of a jerk today? Apparently so. "You know Doepaw, I lost my sisters too. I had four of them." The tomcat didn't talk about this much, it was a dark part in his past and something far away it didn't seem real anymore. But it was still a part that impacted him every day. He was alone, with no littermates to rely on. "Two of them died, about a moon into our lives. Then the other two... well... a fox attacked us. We were all so young. I barely escaped with my own life." Flintspirit closed his eyes at the painful memory. It was faint, but he remembered the yowling and screaming of his sisters, their cries of pain filling his ears. "But they all must've been ready to return to Starclan at that young of an age. And me? Well... I suppose Starclan still believed I had many things to learn before returning to them. And I still do." The tomcat turned to face Doepaw with a small smile. "Sometimes you have to accept the things that have happened have been for the better of your life. Even if they're devastating, awful things, all those experiences make you stronger and wiser in the long run." Cue the bittersweet smile. "I would know."

She listened to him, as her shaking slowly died down. Doepaw felt so incredibly sorry for her mentor... mentor? Was that even the right word to describe what Flintspirit was to her? No... She'd lost her own parents... Maybe... yes... that was the word... She felt so sorry for her Dad... He'd adopted her. Or so she felt like... He'd replaced something she hadn't realised that that even was missing in the first place. Nuzzling further into his chest she curled her tail around him, or well she tried to. It wasn't long enough by any means. She wanted to comfort him but.. the feeling of just acceptance, the heaviness you felt after having a panic attack was taking over her head now... She just wanted to sleep... But should she.... say... something? She.. had to.. Nudging him gently, she rested her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes. "Thank...you....for....sharing... it with... me..." She didn't know what to say... but she would try... That was all she could do.. "Thank you....for... being here... I am... sorry... you... had...to ...deal...w ith... that..." Her sister was there again, in her mind... "I...loved...my...sister... But...I...can...function...she...could...not." She missed snuggling up to her littermate, but.. she'd never talked to her... because she never spoke... "She...didn't..know..things... happened... and... I... could.. not...help....So...I think...it's good.... starclan... took her... She's..safe...with... ma...and da... up there." She'd surprised herself there, she'd without meaning to let it slip... that Flint was the only one she had for now... Snuggling up to him she slowly began to drift off, her fears forgotten in this just calming moment of silence... of sorrow... and of solemness.. "Thank... you...Dad," she whispered to him before sleep pulled her under.

Sweetie
May 7th, 2020, 04:17 AM
Breezehen had stayed up far later than she had intended and had to practically drag herself to the warriors den for sleep. She woke a few more warriors than intended (none would have been preferred) before reaching her nest, tucked strategically in the middle of all the cats for maximum feeling of security.
She stared at her nest, feathers carefully woven into the crevices for comfort. A cold feeling settled in her belly and sudden loneliness began to gnaw at her.
Sleep became an unappealing idea, despite how much she needed it. She didn't want to sleep alone. Not tonight. Despite all the sleeping warriors around her and the careful placing of her nest for this exact reason, she felt lonelier than she had in a long time.
She looked around the crowded den and saw the cat she wanted. She carefully picked her way to him and sat beside his nest, suddenly hesitant.

Her paw carefully tapped his leg, trying to wake him gently.
Shimm

The tom was snoring softly when all of a sudden the birds in his dream vanished and he felt some cat tapping him. "H-huh?" Sleepily lifting his head and looking around, it took a few blinks and heartbeats to wake up and realize that Breezehen was in front of him. Tilting his head and moving his gaze to look past her shoulder to only see the moonlight streaming instead of sunlight, it was still night. Turning his attention back to the molly Owlwatcher furrowed his eyebrows in concern and confusion. "What's up?" Loudly whispering to the warrior. Propping himself up, stretching, and smacking his dry mouth a few times the tom was finally awake enough to function properly.

Abyssopelagic
May 7th, 2020, 05:07 AM
Breezehen's ears folded backward, suddenly feeling awkward. "I... I can't sleep. Not alone." Tears suddenly welled in her eyes. No, no, no! Not now.....
She breathed heavily, forcing her emotions to settle and blinking the tears back. "I need someone to sleep by." She hoped he understood.
It wasn't new, she'd occasionally be lonely out of seemingly no where and could only sleep near a loved one. Since the raid from Shadowclan.... she would constantly get this, a deep void that ate at her. Company could stifle it's gnawing, but only so much.
Shimm

MagicCat99
May 7th, 2020, 10:18 AM
"With your... You're going to get killed," he meowed vaguely, flicking his tail.
"No." She growled. Smokekit flicked her tiny tail.

Sneakyfox55
May 7th, 2020, 10:21 AM
"No." She growled. Smokekit flicked her tiny tail.

He glanced at her, almost uncertainly. "How do you know?"

MagicCat99
May 7th, 2020, 10:26 AM
He glanced at her, almost uncertainly. "How do you know?"
She looked down. She didn't have an answer to that. Smokekit meowed: "I'm not certain, I just think so."

Sneakyfox55
May 7th, 2020, 10:32 AM
She looked down. She didn't have an answer to that. Smokekit meowed: "I'm not certain, I just think so."

Thornkit stared back at her, then at his paws. Something was bothering him, but even he wasn't sure what it was.

MagicCat99
May 7th, 2020, 10:37 AM
Thornkit stared back at her, then at his paws. Something was bothering him, but even he wasn't sure what it was.
Smokekit fluffed up her fur and layed back down.

Sneakyfox55
May 7th, 2020, 10:42 AM
Smokekit fluffed up her fur and layed back down.

"Can you, uh..." Thornkit trailed off quickly, digging his small claws into the ground. "Nevermind, forget it."

MagicCat99
May 7th, 2020, 10:51 AM
"Can you, uh..." Thornkit trailed off quickly, digging his small claws into the ground. "Nevermind, forget it."
Smokekit perked her ears, but for the rest didn't care. She didn't even look. She layed her ears back down.

Sneakyfox55
May 7th, 2020, 10:58 AM
Smokekit perked her ears, but for the rest didn't care. She didn't even look. She layed her ears back down.

The tomkit found himself wanting to apologize, for whatever reason. Still, he kept his mouth closed, unable to articulate any sort of coherent speech.

Sighing, he lay down in a nest of his own. "I don't know why I bother," he muttered.

MagicCat99
May 7th, 2020, 11:19 AM
The tomkit found himself wanting to apologize, for whatever reason. Still, he kept his mouth closed, unable to articulate any sort of coherent speech.

Sighing, he lay down in a nest of his own. "I don't know why I bother," he muttered.
"What?" Smokekit snarled, hearing the tom mutter something.

Sneakyfox55
May 7th, 2020, 11:21 AM
"What?" Smokekit snarled, hearing the tom mutter something.

"I don't know why I bother, okay?!" He sat up, facing her with narrowed eyes and flattened ears. "Clearly everything I say is wrong, so why do I say anything?!"

MagicCat99
May 7th, 2020, 11:22 AM
"I don't know why I bother, okay?!" He sat up, facing her with narrowed eyes and flattened ears. "Clearly everything I say is wrong, so why do I say anything?!"
Smokekit blinked. "Sorry I snarled." She apologized.

Sneakyfox55
May 7th, 2020, 11:26 AM
Smokekit blinked. "Sorry I snarled." She apologized.

"It's... Fine." The tom forced his fur to lie flat, but his ears remained flat against his head. "...Sorry," he mumbled, inaudibly.

MagicCat99
May 7th, 2020, 11:36 AM
"It's... Fine." The tom forced his fur to lie flat, but his ears remained flat against his head. "...Sorry," he mumbled, inaudibly.
Smokekit smiled, layed her head down, curled her tail around her and fell asleep.

Sneakyfox55
May 7th, 2020, 11:38 AM
Smokekit smiled, layed her head down, curled her tail around her and fell asleep.

Blinking at her sleeping form, Thornkit turned away and curled up into a ball in his own nest. After what seemed like ages, he finally drifted off too.

MagicCat99
May 7th, 2020, 11:42 AM
Blinking at her sleeping form, Thornkit turned away and curled up into a ball in his own nest. After what seemed like ages, he finally drifted off too.
Smokekit woke up early in her nest and yawned. She stood up and looked around, and saw all the sleeping figures of the other cats. One figure stood out to her for some reason, Thornkit. She flicked an ear.

Sneakyfox55
May 7th, 2020, 11:45 AM
Smokekit woke up early in her nest and yawned. She stood up and looked around, and saw all the sleeping figures of the other cats. One figure stood out to her for some reason, Thornkit. She flicked an ear.

Thornkit was in a deep sleep, dreaming. He dreamt of being outside camp, with his sister Ivypaw; they were training when suddenly, she vanished, and he was left alone.

He jolted awake, forgetting where he was for a moment and believing it had actually happened. He caught sight of his fellow kits but his pelt still bristled.

MagicCat99
May 7th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Thornkit was in a deep sleep, dreaming. He dreamt of being outside camp, with his sister Ivypaw; they were training when suddenly, she vanished, and he was left alone.

He jolted awake, forgetting where he was for a moment and believing it had actually happened. He caught sight of his fellow kits but his pelt still bristled.
Smokekit tilted her head. "You okay?" She whispered, not wanting to wake the queens and other kits.

Pluto
May 7th, 2020, 01:06 PM
It was true, Duskpaw had nothing to do at all. She chuckled as Sweetpaw's eyes had that light of curiosity in them. She laid down, her leg off to the side. "Alright, I'll start from the very beginning." Stars, I feel like an elder. And I dunno if that's a good thing... "So, when I was about 5 moons, my mentor, Foxbound found me in the territory. My parents had kicked me out because they didn't want a daughter, only sons for them. Which is stupid because if you're gonna have a litter, expect both genders!" She paused, taking a breath to talk more. "When Foxbound took me back to camp, Flintspirit was still leader so he welcomed me into the clan. After I had talked with him, I met a large tom called Sore. You probably know him as Shade now, though, he was Shadepaw, kit." She felt like she was rambling but, didn't really know any other way to tell the story. "And then, after our apprentice ceremonies, there were these couple of days called the friendship games. And, during the hide and fight portion, I had been hiding in a tree for Foxbound to come so I could pounce on her. But, a rogue, which we now know was Shade, had covered himself in mud to mask his scent and had attacked me!" She took another breath, all this talking was making her maw tired. "After he had clawed me, he pretty much shoved me out of the tree and I broke my leg. Then, once I was back in camp, Tallmarsh, the former medicine cat, didn't treat my wounds whatsoever so, about a moon later, Lionwhisker became medicine cat. He and the ShadowClan medicine cat Thunderhowl rebroke my leg and treated my wounds. And it pretty much it!" Now that she was finished, she began licking her chest fur. It was a bit ruffled from moving around and she preferred it to be flat and clean.

Sweetpaw listened to the story with undivided attention. She flicked her ear about the mention of Flintspirit’s name; though she hadn’t known the tom well she had been old enough to understand what had happened with Duskstar and his resignations. She flicked her tail tip with a stifled sigh at the thought; it had been exciting until it wasn’t. “Wow.” Sweetpaw meowed finally after a few moments of silence as she watched Duskpaw lick her ruffled fur. She felt her own pelt prickling with uneasiness. If she had tried joining when Duskstar was leader, Sweetpaw didn’t think she would’ve been able to join. The apprentice flicked her brown tail, hazel eyes glinting. “I don’t think I would be able to handle all of that.” She admitted, licking her own chest fur self-consciously. “How can you?” She asked curiously.

Sneakyfox55
May 7th, 2020, 01:17 PM
Smokekit tilted her head. "You okay?" She whispered, not wanting to wake the queens and other kits.

"I'm fine," he snapped quickly. Realizing his tone, he went on a bit more calmly, "Just a nightmare."

Wings
May 7th, 2020, 01:19 PM
Now that her chest fur was clean, her head turned back up to Sweetpaw. Hearing her say that she would of probably not been able to get through it made her think. It did sound like a lot as she just said it but, it happened over the span of 4 moons so that made a big different. "Well, it was hard for me and I was a little older than you when the attack happened and it also was stretched out over about 4 moons. So, at the time, it didn't feel like the whole thing was looming over me it just felt like once piece at a time."
Ombre Party

MagicCat99
May 7th, 2020, 01:25 PM
"I'm fine," he snapped quickly. Realizing his tone, he went on a bit more calmly, "Just a nightmare."
"Ok." Smokekit mewed. Why do I worry about him? The she-kit thought before adding: Its probably nothing.

Sneakyfox55
May 7th, 2020, 01:40 PM
"Ok." Smokekit mewed. Why do I worry about him? The she-kit thought before adding: Its probably nothing.

Thornkit lay his head back down on his paws, but remained restless, and flipped to his rest on his side. His mind buzzed, and he kept glancing at the entrance to the nursery. "Is..." he began, then faltered. He twitched his whiskers anxiously, glancing at Smokekit again. "Everything's fine, right?"

Pluto
May 7th, 2020, 03:17 PM
[ Wings ]
Sweetpaw thought about that for a moment. It made sense to her but it seemed like so much heartache and it sounded like it was a sad kind of... boring. Sweetpaw shuddered at the thought. "Huh. I still don't think I would be able to be as strong as you. I like to be cuddled and protected, not go through awful things like that." And she wasn't lying. Sweetpaw felt most relaxed and loved and happy when some cat was protecting her. Her eyes rounded slightly as she realized how strong Duskpaw was to have made it through all that. She halted her thoughts and looked back at the older apprentice's leg. "How long until it heals properly?" Sweetpaw asked, eyes wide.

lio
May 7th, 2020, 03:20 PM
[ Alexcentri ]

Duskstar listened closely to Kestrelcreek, clear irritation in her gaze as the warrior spoke of Lostwish's behavior. "Thank you for the report. I will be sure to speak to Lostwish to ensure such behavior will not continue. You are dismissed."

[ RedHead ]

As Foxbound reported, Duskstar nodded. "Thank you for the report. We will be sure to put good use to the abundance of prey." She smiled after the she-cat.

[ Fuzzy ]

Pinepuff's approach brought a remorseful glint to Duskstar's eye. She frowned and gave a quiet sigh, sorrowful that the she-cat had to deal with such an injury. It was good that the warrior had survived-- that was a feat in itself-- but she had to deal with such a disability now, as well as the drastic change in her own appearance. It was sickening to think about.

She offered a thin, false smile. "Thank you, Pinepuff. I appreciate your work despite your injury. I wish you safe healing. You are dismissed, go get some rest." Duskstar dipped her head, waving her tail in farewell.

Wings
May 7th, 2020, 03:22 PM
"It helps to have a hard start on life." She did some sort of chuckle huff after she spoke. It did help a bit as she was already used to being on her own and not having anyone to protect her. At Sweetpaw's question, a bit of excitement fluttered in her chest. "Very soon, I went to see Lionwhisker a little while ago and he said half a moon actually!" Duskpaw couldn't help but smile, it would be so amazing to be able to walk normally again.
Ombre Party

Fuzzy
May 7th, 2020, 03:41 PM
Arie
Greyfur glanced at Pinepuff,” Starclan’s greetings.” he meowed as he dipped his head respectfully to her. He glanced at her wounds,” I’m hoping you’ve seen Lionwhisker, we don’t want any wounds getting infected.” Greyfur meowed. He wasn’t really injured much as he was helping the queens get the kits to safety, and even Shadowclanners don’t attack queens and kits. So they saw him escorting the kits to safety and let him be.

Pinepuff looked up at the other warrior. "Hello dear." The tabby greeted back dipping her head. Though it seemed he was more interested in her wounds, which caused her whiskers to twitch with annoyance at the reminder. "Of course I have darling, I'm far from an apprentice I know how to get my wounds taken care of." She smiled at the tom. He seemed un harmed from the raid though.

Leucos
May 7th, 2020, 06:09 PM
Arie starshooter

After taking care of doepaws wound, his head whipped around to poor myrtlepaw. If a exclamation point could appear on his head..it would . Hurrying on over , taking a quick look he rushed back to his store and grabbed some celandine . He remembered that you licked it on to the eyes..or he hoped.
Placing the petals down he let loose a sigh as he gently wiped off the cobwebs . At times like this extra help would be nice.. " alright , thanks lad..your free to go. " getting back up . He got ...you guessed it! More moss! It was like a sponge and very useful . "ok kid, just sit still for me . That's the most helpful thing you could do right now . It'll go away " with that he did the usual routine.

Pouncepaw

"yes your free to go "

MEAT ANGELS
May 7th, 2020, 06:24 PM
bmkmb
[sorry for late/short reply!]

Frostpaw glanced a the tom beside her, face flushed. "Oh, uh.. sorry, I spaced out.." Silence. Why couldn't she think of anything to say. "..." She shuffled her paws, again, glancing at Lionpaw. What was he thinking about?

He seemed.. lost. Frostpaw knew the feeling all to well. It was as if she was sinking into a pit of black, with no control. Over anything.

Pluto
May 7th, 2020, 08:52 PM
[ Wings ]

Sweetpaw thought about that for a second. Maybe for you. She thought uneasily. I don't think I would be able to live if I grew up that way! Sweetpaw didn't voice those thoughts but she felt them with a deep conviction in her heart. Duskpaw's exciting news brought her back. "Thats great news!" Sweetpaw chirped excitedly. "Then you can teach me and we go kick butt and explore!" Sweetpaw had already decided Duskpaw was her friend, but she didn't realize until the words were out of her mouth. Wondering what Duskpaw would say, she flicked her tail tip and glanced up at the older apprentice's face.

nocturnal
May 7th, 2020, 08:54 PM
TeamRiverRipple

And so he thought about Frostpaw. Not [I]this Frostpaw, who sat beside him all awkward and stuff, but his Frostpaw. Lionpaw missed the white tom. He missed his jerky attitude and how he could make things feel right without even saying a word. He missed the comforting silences and the understanding that they used to have. It was gone now - all of it. Their bond was broken, more or less, and Lionpaw missed him but he wasn't sure that Frostpaw wanted to fix it. It's not like they could. The golden tom wasn't up to date on current clan politics, but ShadowClan had never had the best standings with anyone. Or maybe...

"What's ShadowClan like?" Lionpaw asked ThunderClan's Frostpaw. He knew the answer already, but he wanted to hear from the mouth of a ThunderClanner. It was only the smallest spark of hope, soon to be stomped away. After all, he hadn't been expecting something positive, but no one had told him about the raids. Maybe some bonds were meant to stay broken.

Wings
May 7th, 2020, 08:59 PM
Smiling, she nodded slightly at Sweetpaw's approval/opinion. Her face only lighting up more at Sweetpaw's comment. "Uh, of course! What else would be do?!" She said playfully sarcastic tone. She loved this apprentice already! And it was a bit odd that she already kinda thought of her as a little sister.
Ombre Party

MEAT ANGELS
May 7th, 2020, 09:15 PM
bmkmb

Frostpaw suddenly flashed on alert, ears pricked and fur bristling with tension. "S-shadowclan? W-where?!"

She could never forget the memory of Shadowclan cats streaming into the camp, thirsty for blood. They had attacked everyone in sight- mercy was forgotten. What disloyal, bloodthirsty, traitors.

At least she had gotten to help get everyone patched up. Even if Duskstar was quite mad with her after. "Oh.. what they were like? Uh.."

nocturnal
May 7th, 2020, 09:38 PM
TeamRiverRipple
Lionpaw turned to look at this Frostpaw oddly. ShadowClan couldn't be that bad, could they? When he heard about them first, they had sounded like perfectly normal cats, if not a bit... shadowy. He knew that the leader, Icestar, was a bit strict, but they weren't bloodthirsty. Frosty never would've defected to an evil clan. "Did something happen between ThunderClan and ShadowClan?" Lionpaw prodded in confusion. He didn't know what else would cause such a provoked reaction.

MEAT ANGELS
May 7th, 2020, 09:53 PM
bmkmb

Frostpaw shuddered. Couldn't Lionpaw see she was very uncomfortable with the question? "Something? Something very scary happened.. Shadowclan attacked us!" Frostpaw bulged her eyes out, adrenaline pumping through her paws.

"Shadowclan came into our camp, and attacked! It was disloyal to the Warrior Code.. and so scary..." She looked away, hoping the other apprentice wouldn't see the fear in her eyes. "I never wanna fight again, after that..."

nocturnal
May 7th, 2020, 10:25 PM
TeamRiverRipple

Lionpaw should have been upset at the new information, but instead, his first thought was that he was sitting beside an apprentice who not even disliked, but seemed to be scared of fighting. While the golden tom was a bit skittish towards others, he would never run from a battle unless he knew for sure that he couldn't win. His Frostpaw would never flee from a battle unless he was more than half-dead, and even at that point, would never outright forfeit. And then there was the molly hiding widened eyes and not knowing that the scent of fear wasn't something that she could easily mask. This cat was a warrior apprentice?

The golden tom swiftly dismissed his thoughts. After all, he hated the feeling of being judged. "Sorry. Shouldn't have asked that," Lionpaw muttered, although he wasn't sure if he meant it. What an odd fear.

If ShadowClan raided ThunderClan recently, then that meant that Frosty uncaringly attacked his own clan. Lionpaw turned to hide a grimace. He knew that his friend didn't care for any thunder cats, but participating in a raid against him didn't help with fixing their confusing inter-clan relationship.

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 7th, 2020, 11:01 PM
Aspenkit glanced around the nursery full of excitement. He wondered who he could play with now.

Dawneye

Sweetie
May 7th, 2020, 11:24 PM
"You need help sleeping?" Echoing the molly before he realizes that she was asking to sleep next to him. "Yeah come on, I'll even hum you a song until you sleep." Owlwatcher was half-joking about the humming but if it helped Breezehen then he'll happily do it.
Moving half over his moss bed the tom padded the free space with his large paw and grinned at his clanmate. "It's all nice and toasty for ya." Grinning at the molly with his marigold eyes sparkling.
Rainquail