PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

lio
January 7th, 2020, 06:34 PM
[ RedHead ]

Duskwatcher's gaze traveled back and forth between the camp entrance and the rest of the clearing, her ears perked and ready for any orders that may be given. She was sitting straight up, keeping her head held high as her hazel eyes traveled across the camp. The Torbie thought over the announcement that had been called not too long before. Flintstar still hadn't returned from the battle. She dug her claws into the ground, eyeing the camp entrance for the leader and his patrol. They all must return safely.
A needless battle... needless bloodshed. It left a sour taste in her mouth. Duskwatcher shook her head silently before standing, casting a glance over the clearing once more. She spotted Buckbranch in the center, cats surrounding him, ready to protect the camp if necessary. Her tail flicked. Maybe he wasn't as bad as they had originally thought- though she would never trust a traitor completely. Frowning, Duskwatcher padded closer to the entrance, ready to help situate any of the wounded if need be. Her eyes were glued to the outside, watching for the mini patrol that had gone to help ShadowClan as well as keeping guard for any RiverClanners that may decide to break away from the group and attack Icestar's allies- it was unlikely, but still possible. And she had been ordered to be ready for anything. So, keeping herself tensed, she was.
Just come back home and say that everyone is alright. That fighting wasn't for nothing. Come on, Flintstar. Prove that your choice was the right one. Her pupils narrowed and her heart pounded as she waited, anticipating the arrival of her Clanmates.

|+sari+|
January 8th, 2020, 07:45 AM
(btw foxpaw flicks his ears alot as a mood change so if you see that it means his mood changed)

Foxpaw flicked his ear feeling mischievous" whats the harm he said feeling like having some fun, im glad you asked your very sweet"he said waving his tail for her to follow

((Okay ^^))

Amberpaw's face brightened and she smiled, her tail waving excitedly as she got to her paws. She padded after him for a few moments, before bounding ahead, pausing at the camp entrance before slipping through to the other side.

((Want to continue this in the territory? I can mention you c: ))

marshy
January 8th, 2020, 08:07 AM
|+Tired Rose Child+|

"Nope! I don't need anything. I'm ready to go now!" Stormpaw bounded over to the camp entrance and looked out contentedly. I will be the best warrior this clan has ever seen, starting now. He thought. He spun around and said "Bumblestep! C'mon, we only have so much time to tour!"

touka
January 8th, 2020, 08:09 AM
((Okay ^^))

Amberpaw's face brightened and she smiled, her tail waving excitedly as she got to her paws. She padded after him for a few moments, before bounding ahead, pausing at the camp entrance before slipping through to the other side.

((Want to continue this in the territory? I can mention you c: ))
(yes plz mention me)
foxpaw bounded around like a kit happy to be out in the open playfully jumping on amberpaw licking her ear then getting off"you ready to explore" he asked

|+sari+|
January 8th, 2020, 08:29 AM
|+Tired Rose Child+|

"Nope! I don't need anything. I'm ready to go now!" Stormpaw bounded over to the camp entrance and looked out contentedly. I will be the best warrior this clan has ever seen, starting now. He thought. He spun around and said "Bumblestep! C'mon, we only have so much time to tour!"

Bumblestep chuckled as he padded after his overeager apprentice. "Hold on, Stormpaw. I'm not as fast as you." once the heavyset grey tabby reached the young tom, he raised his tail, a signal for him to wait. "Now, before we go out there, I want you to stay with me and not wander off. We'll be touring the whole territory, and it's a a lot of ground to cover. And I want you to listen to what I have to say, and you especially must stay close to me when we are near the borders."
He gave his apprentice a friendly nudge. "Now we can go. Follow me." Bumblestep slipped through the entrance to the other side.

((I'll mention you in the territory ^^))

marshy
January 8th, 2020, 08:35 AM
|+Tired Rose Child+|
[Alright!]

Stormpaw, even though he didn't want to. Listened to Bumblestep's rules for when they would go out. Stormpaw didn't like to wait for things, he waited long enough to become an apprentice, now he wanted to learn all he could learn. He then, folllowed his Mentor out of Thunderclan camp.

touka
January 8th, 2020, 01:54 PM
evergreen
foxpaw was bored, it was night time but he wasn't tired so he was just sitting up in his nest wondering what to do

evergreen
January 8th, 2020, 02:39 PM
Breezepaw saw foxpaw sitting up. She meowed " Arent you suppose to be sleeping??"
caswshay617

touka
January 8th, 2020, 03:02 PM
Breezepaw saw foxpaw sitting up. She meowed " Arent you suppose to be sleeping??"
@caswshay617 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=10919)
"well ya but im not tired, but i could say the same for you " he said

RedHead
January 8th, 2020, 04:39 PM
The rogue glared around the camp. Are they ignoring the Turkish Angora? They will pay for their crimes for not paying attention to Sore. Grumbling some curses under his breath, he looked around once more. Ahah! Finally a clancat noticed the jet-black tomcat. This clancat was almost the Turkish Angora's size and has black pelt with white dappled on the tomcat. He looked up and down at the tomcat. doesn't look small and weak like Daisyfur, he would like to talk to the StarClan cat. He thought over to keep his mouth shut about saying how weak these ThunderClan cats are or else they will be provoked and killed the disrespectful rogue.
"I had came from far away. I was brought here by a StarClan cat," he explained, leaving out the name of the said cat. "She told me that one of the clans' leader, ThunderClan, is Flintstar... and I like to join."

Flintstar easily towered over the other tomcat, his green eyes studying him with a hostile intensity. Though as the loner mentioned Starclan, Flintstar's glare dissipated into widened eyes. "So, you are looking to join particularly Thunderclan? My clan?" Flintstar asked, tail twtiching slightly as he drew up to his full height, straightening his neck and back. "Because I am Flintstar, and I will tell you, there are a few questions for you to answer and few things required for you to accomplish before I can let you join the clan."

Dirtfur
January 8th, 2020, 04:50 PM
Flintstar easily towered over the other tomcat, his green eyes studying him with a hostile intensity. Though as the loner mentioned Starclan, Flintstar's glare dissipated into widened eyes. "So, you are looking to join particularly Thunderclan? My clan?" Flintstar asked, tail twtiching slightly as he drew up to his full height, straightening his neck and back. "Because I am Flintstar, and I will tell you, there are a few questions for you to answer and few things required for you to accomplish before I can let you join the clan."

Sore locked his calming eyes on the towering warrior. He didn't flinch or took a step back, but actually gave a challenging look as if asking for trouble. He gave a curt nod as the warrior -revealed as Flintstar- decided to ask the jet-black rogue and things to require. "Go on."

evergreen
January 8th, 2020, 04:55 PM
"well ya but im not tired, but i could say the same for you " he said

Breezepaw sat down next to the other apprentice. "Why cant you fall asleep?"

Freesia
January 8th, 2020, 06:16 PM
Flintstar gave Buckbranch a grateful look for his quick jump to action, thanking the stars Buckbranch had enough sense in him to keep his cool. Hopefully this would give him a leadership chance to, improve his standing within the clan. After thinking quickly Flintstar also called towards the medicine den. “Tallmarsh! Gather some herbs and come with us. Shadowclan still currently has an untrained medicine cat, and they certainly could use your help. Irispaw can stay here in case any of our clanmates need something.” He’d known the young apprentice was working hard with her mentor, and he hoped she knew enough to help any Thunderclanners in the short time they were away. “Cherrybubble, stay behind and help Tallmarsh collect some things before following us.” He called to the warrior, then turned to his gathered patrol.
“Be prepared for anything. We’re running into a vicious battle, it might be over when we get there but Shadowclan needs any help we can offer.” With that said, he burst into the territory, deciding going to Shadowclan’s territory and following the sounds of battle would lead his patrol straight to them.

[ Delta Lilyfur2 Slushie hxneysuckle Pepperkins Fuzzy Ever ]

Cherrybubble gave her leader a quick nod, slightly disappointed but also wanting to help Tallmarsh. She ran to the medicine den, awaiting to be told what to do by the medicine cat. “We’ll probably need a lot, Shadowclan’s camp itself has been attacked.” She informed the medicine cat, green eyes hunting at some worry for the younger cats in Shadowclan who couldn’t defend themselves.

Tallmarsh's ears perked up at the sound of her name. She nodded to Flintstar and promptly made her way for her den, not checking if Cherrybubble was behind her. She began to pull various herbs off the shelves and toss them into different piles on the floor. "Bundle those up in one of those leaves," she instructed, nodding to a stack of leaves in one shelf. She stared at the wall of herbs, continuing to pull out different plants, but at a slower rate now. She was trying to gauge what she would need the most--she could only carry so much. "Hopefully they'll have herbs there, too," she muttered. After a moment, she scoffed, "Of course they will. Their medicine cat doesn't have any use for them yet since he's so new. ShadowClan can't keep any of their high ranks, can they?" Her tone was sharp, mocking. She was doing an awful job of hiding her disdain for the ShadowClan high ranks, especially the former medicine cat. And she'd heard about the way Icestar acted. Even though she'd never met her, the ThunderClan medicine cat bristled at the thought of her. But, she'd swallow her pride and do what Flintstar told her, even if she didn't want to. She hated petty cross-Clan fighting, but it was her duty to keep her Clanmates--and apparently other Clans--safe.

touka
January 8th, 2020, 06:29 PM
Shimm
rosethorn was getting ready to do a big hunt but than relized she would need another cat to come help so she started to look around for cats until she spotted one "hey, would you like to go on a hunt with me" she asked

Sweetie
January 8th, 2020, 07:37 PM
caswshay617
The tom was laying down enjoying the high noon sun when a voice disturbed him. Opening one eye Owlwatcher and saw that it was Rosethorn. Sighing, "Yes, that is better than being a lazy bum." . Chuckling as I got up.

FuzzyRatto
January 8th, 2020, 09:40 PM
Cecily Herondale

Pinekit stared at Sparrowkit, telling herself I must not go over and ask, I MUST NOT go over there and ask... But Pinekit's curiosity got the better of her. She padded over to the she-kit and said in a quiet voice "Excuse me, but what are you thinking about? You seem troubled." Pinekit made sure to choose her words carefully, as not to allude to the fact that she had overheard Sparrowkit talking to herself.

touka
January 8th, 2020, 10:10 PM
The tom was laying down enjoying the high noon sun when a voice disturbed him. Opening one eye Owlwatcher and saw that it was Rosethorn. Sighing, "Yes, that is better than being a lazy bum." . Chuckling as I got up.

Rosethorn sweetly laughed "dont think of it like that think of it as a cute warrior taking a well needed rest" she told him
(btw Rosethorn is a flirt)

Sweetie
January 8th, 2020, 10:16 PM
(Could something possibly happen???? HMMMMM)

The she-cat coaxed a louder chuckle out of me, "Well, I guess I can." Shaking off the dust from his hickory colored pelt the tom looked at the molly. "The name is Owlwatcher, how about you." He gave her a cheeky smile, walking closer to Rosethorn in the direction of the camp entrance and exit.
caswshay617

RedHead
January 8th, 2020, 10:29 PM
Tallmarsh's ears perked up at the sound of her name. She nodded to Flintstar and promptly made her way for her den, not checking if Cherrybubble was behind her. She began to pull various herbs off the shelves and toss them into different piles on the floor. "Bundle those up in one of those leaves," she instructed, nodding to a stack of leaves in one shelf. She stared at the wall of herbs, continuing to pull out different plants, but at a slower rate now. She was trying to gauge what she would need the most--she could only carry so much. "Hopefully they'll have herbs there, too," she muttered. After a moment, she scoffed, "Of course they will. Their medicine cat doesn't have any use for them yet since he's so new. ShadowClan can't keep any of their high ranks, can they?" Her tone was sharp, mocking. She was doing an awful job of hiding her disdain for the ShadowClan high ranks, especially the former medicine cat. And she'd heard about the way Icestar acted. Even though she'd never met her, the ThunderClan medicine cat bristled at the thought of her. But, she'd swallow her pride and do what Flintstar told her, even if she didn't want to. She hated petty cross-Clan fighting, but it was her duty to keep her Clanmates--and apparently other Clans--safe.

Cherrybubble could feel Tallmarsh’s irritation, and while she herself had never been fond of Shadowclan, she placed her tail-tip on her friends shoulder in a comforting gesture. “I say we just bring whatever is needed for battle wounds, and you’re right, Shadowclan is bound to have some too that you can use.” Cherrybubble doubted the other medicine cat would refuse to share his herbs, as he didn’t know how to use them, as far as Cherrybubble knew. “I know this is a sudden, odd thing, but Shadowclan’s camp was attacked, so I understand his worry.” It was common knowledge their leader as a soft spot for younger cats, and Cherrybubble knew there were definitely helpless cats within Shadowclan’s camp. As Tallmarsh fathered the last of what she would need Cherrybubble did what she had been told, rolling the small bundle of herbs within a leaf before picking it up. “Let’s go, we should hurry. Our camp should be fine.” She reassured, mumbling around the bundle of leaves within her jaws.

touka
January 9th, 2020, 08:11 AM
(Could something possibly happen???? HMMMMM)

The she-cat coaxed a louder chuckle out of me, "Well, I guess I can." Shaking off the dust from his hickory colored pelt the tom looked at the molly. "The name is Owlwatcher, how about you." He gave her a cheeky smile, walking closer to Rosethorn in the direction of the camp entrance and exit.
caswshay617

she smiled as she picked up her kill and started to pad in with the tom" im rosethorn" he said as she dropped off the kill and grabbed a vole "would you like to sit with me" she asked owlwatcher

SoyBoi
January 9th, 2020, 08:38 AM
Well, Thornpaw was one of the two brothers that was left until the change of name to the brown tabby apprentice who had gotten a new mentor not too long ago who was also named Stormpaw.
So, the bigger of the brothers was sitting all alone, grooming his fur. Without his brother, he was pretty quiet and not very active. But today would change, for the user of this cat will finally be more active.
so, Thornpaw was open for interaction as I think of a new name for the smaller cat or just get rid of him altogether.

Sweetie
January 9th, 2020, 10:02 AM
she smiled as she picked up her kill and started to pad in with the tom" im rosethorn" he said as she dropped off the kill and grabbed a vole "would you like to sit with me" she asked owlwatcher

"Hmm." The tom pondered about the question, "I guess it wouldn't hurt long as we get double the kill Owlwatcher gave a small smile. "Would you like me to hold the vole for you?" The tom asked politely.

caswshay617

touka
January 9th, 2020, 10:05 AM
"Hmm." The tom pondered about the question, "I guess it wouldn't hurt long as we get double the kill Owlwatcher gave a small smile. "Would you like me to hold the vole for you?" The tom asked politely.

caswshay617

"thats ok" she said as she dropped the vole at her spot "lets go pick up the rest of the kill" she said before padding to the entrance waving her tail for him to follow

Sweetie
January 9th, 2020, 10:19 AM
The brown tom shrugged his shoulders, walking behind Rosethorn. Dry leaves crinkled underneath his paws, That won't help when I'm hunting. He took note of that. Marigold eyes admiring the view as he loved seeing the forest, each time it took his breath away. Thank Starclan that I wasn't born in any other clan , he thought to himself

@cawshay617

touka
January 9th, 2020, 11:22 AM
The brown tom shrugged his shoulders, walking behind Rosethorn. Dry leaves crinkled underneath his paws, That won't help when I'm hunting. He took note of that. Marigold eyes admiring the view as he loved seeing the forest, each time it took his breath away. Thank Starclan that I wasn't born in any other clan , he thought to himself

@cawshay617

as they walked they finnaly found the prey stash she had and started grabbing it," thanks so much im really glad for the help" she said licking his ear sweetly waiting for him to grab the rest of the kill

Sweetie
January 9th, 2020, 11:33 AM
Owlwatcher stopped abruptly, cheeks heated, "I-I...well any polite tom will help a pretty she-cat like you." Eyes bashfully looking at the she-cat, leaning down and grabbing the fresh-kill. Leaning back up, ears flickering back and forth listening to any extra prey that we could catch for our clan.
caswshay617

touka
January 9th, 2020, 11:48 AM
Owlwatcher stopped abruptly, cheeks heated, "I-I...well any polite tom will help a pretty she-cat like you." Eyes bashfully looking at the she-cat, leaning down and grabbing the fresh-kill. Leaning back up, ears flickering back and forth listening to any extra prey that we could catch for our clan.
caswshay617

at that coment she blushed as they padded back and about halfway through the trip she dropped the prey and ran then she came back with a plump mouse and rabbit," sorry i left i saw its tail and i knew we could dew with some more kill" she said looking at him," your cute when your working you look extra strong" she said before picking up the rest and padding into the camp with him

Sweetie
January 9th, 2020, 12:26 PM
"Don't be sorry. That was actually a smart move. We need all the food we can get with all of the kits growing of age." Owlwatcher mewed to Rosethorn. "Let me know if you need help carrying the prey." He said with a mouth full of vole fur. His face heated once again, my, she's quite the flirt.
caswshay617

touka
January 9th, 2020, 03:14 PM
"Don't be sorry. That was actually a smart move. We need all the food we can get with all of the kits growing of age." Owlwatcher mewed to Rosethorn. "Let me know if you need help carrying the prey." He said with a mouth full of vole fur. His face heated once again, my, she's quite the flirt.
After dropping the fresh kill off she went back to her spot with him and started to eat her prey

Sweetie
January 9th, 2020, 04:01 PM
Before Owlwatcher tucked into the vole he silently thanked Starclan for the fresh kill. The vole was skinny, which was to be expected in leaf-bare. The watery meat filled his starving stomach. "Should we bring some prey over to the queens and elders?'
caswshay617

touka
January 9th, 2020, 04:15 PM
Before Owlwatcher tucked into the vole he silently thanked Starclan for the fresh kill. The vole was skinny, which was to be expected in leaf-bare. The watery meat filled his starving stomach. "Should we bring some prey over to the queens and elders?'
" ya sure its ok though i will" and before he could answer she got up and went to feed them and after she came back she asked if he wanted to go on a walk with her

Sweetie
January 9th, 2020, 04:41 PM
Owlwatcher was taken back, A very independent she-cat too. His eyes trailed Rosethorn as he watched her give the kits and elders food. "It would be my pleasure to walk with you." Dipping his head slightly with a smile before getting up.
caswshay617

touka
January 9th, 2020, 04:51 PM
Owlwatcher was taken back, A very independent she-cat too. His eyes trailed Rosethorn as he watched her give the kits and elders food. "It would be my pleasure to walk with you." Dipping his head slightly with a smile before getting up.
She gave him a sweet smile as the walked until they came up to a large body of water that was frozen " wanna see something cool " she asked

Sweetie
January 9th, 2020, 04:56 PM
"What?" The tom now looking at the she-cat. What are we doing here?. The frozen rivers ice twinkled in the high noon suns glare.
caswshay617

touka
January 9th, 2020, 08:16 PM
"What?" The tom now looking at the she-cat. What are we doing here?. The frozen rivers ice twinkled in the high noon suns glare.
She slid out onto the ice then started to scate along the ice as the ice reflected her silver lfur

Sweetie
January 9th, 2020, 08:39 PM
The tom's eyes widened in shock and surprise, "Isn't that dangerous?" Worry laced in Owlwatcher's voice. He was ready to pounce in and save the warrior if she went under. Looking down he saw his reflection in the ice, it was truly magnificent that this was all possible but everything came with a consequence and Owlwatcher feared what that would be.
caswshay617

RedHead
January 9th, 2020, 08:48 PM
[ RedHead ]

Duskwatcher's gaze traveled back and forth between the camp entrance and the rest of the clearing, her ears perked and ready for any orders that may be given. She was sitting straight up, keeping her head held high as her hazel eyes traveled across the camp. The Torbie thought over the announcement that had been called not too long before. Flintstar still hadn't returned from the battle. She dug her claws into the ground, eyeing the camp entrance for the leader and his patrol. They all must return safely.
A needless battle... needless bloodshed. It left a sour taste in her mouth. Duskwatcher shook her head silently before standing, casting a glance over the clearing once more. She spotted Buckbranch in the center, cats surrounding him, ready to protect the camp if necessary. Her tail flicked. Maybe he wasn't as bad as they had originally thought- though she would never trust a traitor completely. Frowning, Duskwatcher padded closer to the entrance, ready to help situate any of the wounded if need be. Her eyes were glued to the outside, watching for the mini patrol that had gone to help ShadowClan as well as keeping guard for any RiverClanners that may decide to break away from the group and attack Icestar's allies- it was unlikely, but still possible. And she had been ordered to be ready for anything. So, keeping herself tensed, she was.
Just come back home and say that everyone is alright. That fighting wasn't for nothing. Come on, Flintstar. Prove that your choice was the right one. Her pupils narrowed and her heart pounded as she waited, anticipating the arrival of her Clanmates.

Much later that night, or early in the morning, he couldn’t tell, Flintstar returned to his own camp. His mind was swimming with everything that had happened, from Icestar losing her life to staying back to help in any way he could. Flintstar had kept the pouting out of emotions and thoughts at bat, but upon returning to his camp, it all swirled back into his head. What am I doing? What is Thunderclan doing? I don’t know... what to do... what to think... Was he hyperventilating with all of these thoughts running in and out his mind? A little bit, yes. What if we’re attacked? We’re not ready. I need to do something, I need to get Buckbranch to do something... we need to reinforce ourselves... but i don’t want to overtire anyone... but then again... Flintstar shook his head. He needed to do something. And to stop acting like this. But he couldn’t help the panic attack that had come to him once he’d allowed all the thoughts to gather in his mind. It was too much for him to sort through and Flintstar was on the verge of just breaking down right there. He wanted his clan to be better but he couldn't enforce that. He’d tried before, he only had a pawful of cats he knew supported him and listened to him.
The Thunderclan leader was so wrapped up in his panic that he didn’t spot Duskfeather, nearly running over the she-cat before he stopped and blinked down at her. “Uh sorry about that... I’m not in the best headspace right now.” He tried for a sheepish smile but it ended up coming out more like a wince. A deep, panicked wince.

lio
January 9th, 2020, 11:00 PM
Much later that night, or early in the morning, he couldn’t tell, Flintstar returned to his own camp. His mind was swimming with everything that had happened, from Icestar losing her life to staying back to help in any way he could. Flintstar had kept the pouting out of emotions and thoughts at bat, but upon returning to his camp, it all swirled back into his head. What am I doing? What is Thunderclan doing? I don’t know... what to do... what to think... Was he hyperventilating with all of these thoughts running in and out his mind? A little bit, yes. What if we’re attacked? We’re not ready. I need to do something, I need to get Buckbranch to do something... we need to reinforce ourselves... but i don’t want to overtire anyone... but then again... Flintstar shook his head. He needed to do something. And to stop acting like this. But he couldn’t help the panic attack that had come to him once he’d allowed all the thoughts to gather in his mind. It was too much for him to sort through and Flintstar was on the verge of just breaking down right there. He wanted his clan to be better but he couldn't enforce that. He’d tried before, he only had a pawful of cats he knew supported him and listened to him.
The Thunderclan leader was so wrapped up in his panic that he didn’t spot Duskfeather, nearly running over the she-cat before he stopped and blinked down at her. “Uh sorry about that... I’m not in the best headspace right now.” He tried for a sheepish smile but it ended up coming out more like a wince. A deep, panicked wince.

Her head whirled to the side as Flintstar came into view, ready to ask him millions of questions about the battle. However, once she noticed his visible mental state, a frown twisted at her lips and she rose to her paws. Duskfeather gently moved closer to the shaken leader and nudged his shoulder, looking up at him through concerned eyes. "Hey. You don't look so well," she stated, though it was obvious, "rest is what you need. Would you like a journey into the territory to clear your head? Or would you like to rest in your den?" The Torbie pressed herself to Flintstar's side, allowing him to lean on her if he so wished. He didn't have a choice whether or not to rest- she would make him do so.
Worry was apparent on her face. She felt a need to comfort the panicking tom, no matter if he protested or not. Duskfeather would make him lay down, eat some prey, and calm down whether he liked it or not. He would be unable to lead in his headspace, and that would not do. ThunderClan needed a strong leader to help them rise from the ashes of the fire that had raged not long ago. She didn't know Flintstar, she knew nothing besides his name and his rank. And that he wasn't always the best at making decisions. But the tom had run into her, and so she would take it into her own paws to help him. So, staring at him through bright hazel eyes, she tilted her head to the side. "Well?"

touka
January 10th, 2020, 05:53 AM
ShimmShe scated back over to him with a smile," oh comon i can teach you, and i like haveing fun but im not stupid i have tested the ice 3 times already " she said with a lick in the ear and waited for a reply

Sweetie
January 10th, 2020, 09:56 AM
"Well, of course, you're not bee-brained. It's just that you never know." The brown tom said, still eyeing the ice. Tenderly he placed a paw out, the cold welcomed him as he placed the second. The frozen ice bit his paws, placing his back paws on the ice. Without him trying the tom started sliding and slipping. "Whoa!" Owlwatcher scrambled to gain his balance.
caswshay617

touka
January 10th, 2020, 10:07 AM
"Well, of course, you're not bee-brained. It's just that you never know." The brown tom said, still eyeing the ice. Tenderly he placed a paw out, the cold welcomed him as he placed the second. The frozen ice bit his paws, placing his back paws on the ice. Without him trying the tom started sliding and slipping. "Whoa!" Owlwatcher scrambled to gain his balance.
caswshay617

rosethorn smiled and slid up to him and lifted him up and placing her tail on his back to help him ballance as they scated along the ice together

Sweetie
January 10th, 2020, 10:35 AM
The tom still wobbled like a kit trying to walk for the first time. "Who showed you this?" Owlwatcher asked, focusing very hard to not to fall. caswshay617

touka
January 10th, 2020, 11:14 AM
The tom still wobbled like a kit trying to walk for the first time. "Who showed you this?" Owlwatcher asked, focusing very hard to not to fall. caswshay617

"my mother actually, she showed me how to balance my paws so i can skate on the ice, just stand up then i will show you what to do from there" she said looking at his eyes as she sweetly smiled at the tom

Sweetie
January 10th, 2020, 11:19 AM
White puffs came out from my nose, "Okay..." A small part of the tom was scared of the ice breaking.
caswshay617

touka
January 10th, 2020, 11:26 AM
White puffs came out from my nose, "Okay..." A small part of the tom was scared of the ice breaking.
caswshay617

she looked at the worried tom and sweetly licked his nose as she slowly lead him along the ice," keep your claws out but not to far so you dont mess up the ice" she said

Sweetie
January 10th, 2020, 11:33 AM
Owlwatcher lightly blushed at the she-cats actions, "Okay..." Claws gently coming out. The sliding became a bit more controllable, the tom looked up and smiled at Rosethorn. caswshay617

touka
January 10th, 2020, 11:38 AM
Owlwatcher lightly blushed at the she-cats actions, "Okay..." Claws gently coming out. The sliding became a bit more controllable, the tom looked up and smiled at Rosethorn. caswshay617

she smiled "now act like your running and weaving around trees move your claws back and forth to start moving forward" she said

Sweetie
January 10th, 2020, 11:54 AM
Hmm, now that may be a bit more difficult... Stretching out his legs Owlwatcher took a few wobbly steps. "Like this?" He asked the molly warrior. Claws still slightly out while he moved his legs slowly.
caswshay617

touka
January 10th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Hmm, now that may be a bit more difficult... Stretching out his legs Owlwatcher took a few wobbly steps. "Like this?" He asked the molly warrior. Claws still slightly out while he moved his legs slowly.
caswshay617

she looked at him as he slowly shimmied along the ice slowly until she locked her tail with his and started skating with him," just use me, you wont even need to skate you just need to glide, i will guide you" she said as she skated holding him along with her as they did slow sweet circles

Sweetie
January 10th, 2020, 12:08 PM
A smile bloomed onto the tom's face, "This is a lot of fun! I'm surprised that I haven't done or heard of this before!" He exclaimed, excitement coursed through him and he felt like a kit once again. A small laugh escaped his lips as his eyes glimmered.
caswshay617

touka
January 10th, 2020, 12:16 PM
A smile bloomed onto the tom's face, "This is a lot of fun! I'm surprised that I haven't done or heard of this before!" He exclaimed, excitement coursed through him and he felt like a kit once again. A small laugh escaped his lips as his eyes glimmered.
caswshay617

she liked his laugh it was sweet "ya well i thought you would like it, its one of my favorite things to do in leaf bare also ice fishing, here let me show you" she said before she let him go but made sure she was steady then she circled a small spot in the water with her claw and pushed it in and the thick piece of ice plopped out and she dove under after about 2 minutes she came back up to see him sitting in the snow, so she came out with 4 fish and dropped them at his feet,"hungry" she asked but before he could reply she slipped and landed on him he whole face turning bright red with blush

Madelaine
January 10th, 2020, 12:49 PM
Watching the younger kit get rejected broke his heart as the tom remembered his fondest memories as a kit. Marigold colored eyes looked around the clearing for a certain object. A-ha! Padding over to the warriors den and coming out with a wad of moss, Owlwatcher tried his best to make a moss ball. Keeping an eye on the nursery entrance while trying so terribly hard to moss ball the large tom finally did. Getting close enough Owlwatcher rolled in the moss and waited for the kit.
Blissie Bliss

Petalkit watched as a warrior padded into the nursery. Her ears perked up as he looked at her. Maybe he would come over to her. Her heart dropped when he walked back out of the den. She settled down in her nest once again. Petalkit felt like crying. Well that was until Owlwatcher walked back into the den with a ball of moss. The kitten stood up. "Is that for me?", she asked. Petalkit begam to fawn over hik as she did with other male warriors. Her mother was lonely qnd she always wanted to have a father.

(She likes to get in her mothers business)

Sweetie
January 10th, 2020, 12:54 PM
Owlwatcher looked at Petalkit, "Yes, just for you." Tossing the moss ball to the small molly, chuckling. Seeing the kit happy made him happy. No one should be left alone, the brown tom thought while Petalkit fawned over the ball
Blissie Bliss

Madelaine
January 10th, 2020, 01:18 PM
Owlwatcher looked at Petalkit, "Yes, just for you." Tossing the moss ball to the small molly, chuckling. Seeing the kit happy made him happy. No one should be left alone, the brown tom thought while Petalkit fawned over the ball
Blissie Bliss

Petalkit took the ball of moss from him and ran to the back of the nursery. She threw it towards Owlwatcher. "Now you have to play with me.", she meowed. The kitten waited for him to toss it back.

Sweetie
January 10th, 2020, 01:55 PM
The dry moss ball plopped in front of the hickory, umber, and white warrior. "Do I now?" Eyebrows raise and marigold colored eyes twinkling. Owlwatcher crouched his hindlegs raised, he scooped up the ball and tossed it back to Petalkit with a grin.
Blissie Bliss

dino.
January 10th, 2020, 06:25 PM
RedHead

Buckbranch practically exploded into the leader's den, eyes alight with terror. "Flintstar!" he gasped out. "Flintstar, thank StarClan. Are you alright? Are you hurt? Do you need to see Tallmarsh? How did the battle go? How's ShadowClan?" The volley of questions burst from his throat in a matter of seconds. His nose was only a whisker's-length away from Flintstar, his tail anxiously snapping the air behind him.

RedHead
January 10th, 2020, 08:46 PM
The Thunderclan leader nearly jumped out of his pelt when someone burst into his den, soon realizing that someone was Buckbranch. “Great Starclan Buckbranch! Give me more of a warning next time!” He snapped, glaring. He then sighed and smoothed his fur down, ashamed at himself for snapping, he disliked getting mad at any cat for no reason at all. “Sorry, I’ve just got.. a lot on my mind.” He then pushed Buckbranch’s face away from him with a paw, letting out a pained laugh. “I’d appreciate some space.” Flintstar usually wasn’t so wrapped up in thoughts that he didn’t even hear someone approaching his den, but with everything happening, it wasn’t surprising this time was an exception. “I’m perfectly fine Buckbranch, didn’t even get there in time for the battle. Shadowclan could be doing better.” He meowed bitterly, still angry at the entire situation. “Thunderclan could be doing better to.” He mumbled, finally voicing the thought that had been a center-point of his mind for some time.

Slushie

Ever
January 10th, 2020, 09:28 PM
She hadn't had the guts to stand up for her clan earlier and an unsettled feeling had gnawed at her the whole way back from Shadowclan. Dustbreeze had been too nervous to admit it in front of the other warriors, but they hadn't said anything either. Her tail tip curled, the fluffy fur brushing against the snowy ground outside the den. It was better to appologize late than never. She could do this. The tortoiseshell took a deep breath claming her nerves.

"Flintstar... do you have a moment?" She called in, not wanting to disrupt him. Hopefully she was catching him before any of the others got to him. Her mind whirred, she needed to think of the right way to phrase this. Dust didn't want to sound pathetic before the leader, her tail curled even more. Her ears flicked sheepishly to the sides as she waited for a response.

RedHead

Fuzzy
January 11th, 2020, 12:29 AM
Starfall
(Switched to Honey (https://fuzzycharcters.weebly.com/honeyflower.html))

Honeyflower yawned as she stepped out of the warriors den. The leaf-bare sun did little to heat her thick pelt. It was to weak with the white clouds that hung around it. That was to be expected. Snow still covered the ground and ice hung from trees. It was all so cold, but at least they weren't starving.
Stretching the large ginger and cream molly prepared for a day of hunting and patrols. She needed to do something. Stopping the warrior started grooming her long fur. A quick groom and she'd find some cats to go hunting or something. Maybe round up some mentor-less apprentices and teach them stuff. Can't have them never become warriors due to neglectful mentors. Honeyflower mused.

MagicCat99
January 11th, 2020, 08:35 AM
Smokekit got up from her nest. She yawned, exposing her small white fangs. She looked at her moss nest and clawed some moss off of it, turning it into a mossball. She smiled and looked around. She walked to a cat. "Hey! Wanna play?" She mewed, her eyes shining.
(Open)

dino.
January 11th, 2020, 08:57 AM
RedHead

The ThunderClan deputy hastily scrambled back, ears pointing out to the sides in surprise of Flintstar's sudden shout. He should have expected it, really. When was the last time a cat didn't freak when he charged up to them?
"I... yes, of course. Space. Space is good." He sat down a little further away from Flintstar, albeit close enough to be able to fully examine him. His eyes were narrowed with concern as they quickly looked over the leader's pelt before his attention finally came to rest on the leader's face. "I'm sorry," he meowed. "I'm just worried." At the mention of ShadowClan, his ears perked up. "Why? What happened - I mean, what happened apart from the raid? Did someone die?" And now Flintstar was talking about ThunderClan. Buckbranch's brow furrowed and he wrapped his tail tighter around his paws. "Is the because of me? If it is, I'm sorry. I know I'm not the best deputy, but I'm trying. I really am."

RedHead
January 11th, 2020, 11:03 AM
[ responding to these both, just as separate rps fyi ]

Slushie
Flintstar was grateful when the tomcat stepped back, allowing him some breathing room. Maybe he really shouldn’t be in his den, but he’d needed some alone time. He would’ve sent anyone else away at the moment but he did need to speak with his deputy. And Buckbranch had come in worried, so Flintstar had felt the need to explain to him. “It’s alright for you to be worried.” He meowed, though he knew he didn’t exactly need to justify that to Buckbranch. With a shake of his head, Flintstar let out a small growl. “We didn’t get there in time to help. I didn’t even have enough cats with me to help, it was all such short notice.” The large tomcat stood up, beginning to pace in a small circle as he recounted the events to his deputy. “Lionstar took one of Icestar’s lives. Then he was talking nonsense, I could only infer from it that he thought I shouldn’t be there.” Flintstar hadn’t taken much into account what the goldfish had said. “Then they refused the help of Tallmarsh, but... that’s Shadowclan pride I suppose.” Flintstar then stopped in his pacing as he finished recounting the story, looking Buckbranch directly in the eye at his comment. “I’ll be honest with you, but you’re right, you haven’t been the best. But it’s not only your fault. It’s also my fault too.” He then took a deep breath, knowing that what he was planning could go one of two ways. “I’m definitely not a cat who likes rules and static everyday activities. But as Thinderclan’s leader, that is what we need to implement at the point we are at. I believe there are certain changes that need to be made to how we run things around here, for the clan’s safety as well as its health.”

——

Ever
The Thunderclan tom was laying in his den, head on his paws as his tail-tip flicked, thoughts running through his mind. His talk with Duskfeather had helped clear his mind, but Flintstar still needed to figure some stuff out. He wasn’t too deep in thought at this moment, and he picked up the pawsteps approaching his den. Sitting up and sniffing the air, he identified it as Dustbreeze before the she-cat even spoke. He almost called her in before she’d finished her statement, biting his tongue and taking a breath. “Yes, come in.” He meowed, hoping his voice didn’t relay the craziness his mind had been going through that entire night. He knew it was late, but he wasn’t sure he was going going to get any sleep tonight. And he had big plans for tomorrow, so he could cross out any sleep then.

RedHead
January 11th, 2020, 11:18 AM
Her head whirled to the side as Flintstar came into view, ready to ask him millions of questions about the battle. However, once she noticed his visible mental state, a frown twisted at her lips and she rose to her paws. Duskfeather gently moved closer to the shaken leader and nudged his shoulder, looking up at him through concerned eyes. "Hey. You don't look so well," she stated, though it was obvious, "rest is what you need. Would you like a journey into the territory to clear your head? Or would you like to rest in your den?" The Torbie pressed herself to Flintstar's side, allowing him to lean on her if he so wished. He didn't have a choice whether or not to rest- she would make him do so.
Worry was apparent on her face. She felt a need to comfort the panicking tom, no matter if he protested or not. Duskfeather would make him lay down, eat some prey, and calm down whether he liked it or not. He would be unable to lead in his headspace, and that would not do. ThunderClan needed a strong leader to help them rise from the ashes of the fire that had raged not long ago. She didn't know Flintstar, she knew nothing besides his name and his rank. And that he wasn't always the best at making decisions. But the tom had run into her, and so she would take it into her own paws to help him. So, staring at him through bright hazel eyes, she tilted her head to the side. "Well?"

Flintstar's eyes grew wide at the she-cat’s insistence, and he wanted to refuse. He had too many things he needed to sort out, but one look at her and he knew he wouldn’t be able to argue. He glanced around the camp, knowing Buckbranch was still around as well as many of his warriors. Thunderclan would be fine if he left for a little bit. “A walk sounds nice.” He meowed simply, not sure if he could say anything else without falling on the floor in a state of panic. And he did not want the many cats milling about in the clearing to see that. Most of them already thought he was crazy enough. But he truly was grateful to Duskfeather, a clanmate who he didn’t know well, but she wanted to help him anyways. Those are the type of cats Flintstar hoped Thunderclan was full of. Cats full of support and loyalty for any one of their clanmates.

RedHead
January 11th, 2020, 01:40 PM
Flintstar made his way to the top of the highpeak, exhausted and mentally drained. But there were so many things he needed to get done and implement within the clan. It couldn’t wait.
First order of business were new mentors. He’d noticed specific cats in his clan were missing, and he needed to get some apprentices new mentors, training needed to continue.

“Let all Thunderclan cats join here beneath the highpeak for a clan meeting!” He yowled, changing up the wording a little bit so his clan knew he wanted everyone to attend. There were many important matters to be discussed.

lio
January 11th, 2020, 01:59 PM
Duskfeather's ear flicked as she heard Flintstar's call for a meeting, standing from where she had been adjusting the fresh-kill pile and making her way to sit beneath the Highpeak. She took note of how exhausted the leader seemed to be, a frown on her lips. "He needs to get a bit of sleep," the she-cat mumbled, examining her leader's appearance. She then placed that thought aside and listened for the continuation of the meeting.

--

Leopardpaw had been sleeping in the apprentice's den when Flintstar called the meeting. She stood and stretched, yawning before she slipped out into the clearing. The she-cat looked around for Dustbreeze, then shrugged and sat down near the edge of the growing crowd. Her eyes flicked up to the Highpeak and she flicked her tail at the sight of the frazzled leader. He looks horrid.

Starfall
January 11th, 2020, 01:59 PM
Geckopaw poked his head out of the Apprentices den, than made his way towards the clearing. Mosspaw following very closely after. The pair sitting down side by side a little ways away from the Highpeak so they could actually look up and see the Leader without their necks hurting.

To say he was nervous was an understatement, Mosspaw felt his stomach churning. The news of the battle against Riverclan and Shadowclan was still fresh in his mind. On instinct the smaller tom pressed up against his brother.

He could practically smell the worry eminating off of Mosspaw, and with a bright smile he looked over at his brother. "Everything will be fine! Riverclan and Shadowclan just had a little hiccup's all." Geckopaw said, trying his best to calm his brother down, even just a little bit.

Ever
January 11th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Dust padded in on light feet, giving him a tight smile. She frowed in concern at the tenseness in his form, the flicking tail and tight muscles. Though who wouldn't be stressed after what they had just experienced. Seeing him this way made her heart sink even more for her behavior, and appology wasn't going to cut it but unfortunately she couldn't change the past.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for not saying anything back in Shadowclan... That cat's behavior was completely uncalled for and insulting. I should have said something so you weren't along to defend your choices." The words tumbled out of her mouth without thought even though she had been chewing over the right way to put this since she had backed down rather than standing up. She sucked in a breath, being very careful to not reveal how much she was upset. So long as she could hold it together for a few more seconds she would be fine. Enough to appologize and get out of there and get out into the woods so nobody might see her so distraught. Especially if she cried. She looked up at the leader, head tilted towards the dirt floor of the den and tail swept low behind her. She didn't know what else to say that would make it right without admitting that she was a coward. She didn't want to admit that, it hurt too much. He probably could tell anyways, and so could the other warriors that had been there. She'd even looked behind her as if she might try to hide behind everyone when the confrontation had taken place. She bit her tongue to keep it together. Dustbreeze could keep it together. Especially when she looked into his green eyes and saw the tiredness that laid there.

"A-Are you alright?" She asked softly, taking a few steps closer. Her own anxieties melted away as she looked up into his face, hoping he was alright. It wouldn't do good for their leader to be alone and suffering in here.

RedHead

Ever
January 11th, 2020, 02:51 PM
Pinepaw was under the highpeak in a matter of moments after the leader called out. She was so, so excited! She was going to get a new mentor for sure today! Her tail twitched behind her energetically and she couldn't even sit as she waited. Her basically stood on her tip toes, waiting to hear who she would get. Then I can finally get to training and become the strongest warrior this clan has ever seen!

---

hxneysuckle

Dustbreeze yawned as she padded into the area. Her ears twitched and she wondered what the meeting would be about... Probably just the usual with ceremonies. She noticed her apprentice and her jade eyes twinkled with delight. The black and orange warrior sat down beside the young cat and smiled over at her before returnin her attention to Flintstar. Her smile dropped into a frown as she looked at him. He looked tired and on edge. Her tail tip tapped against the snowy ground in quiet concern. She licked at her chest a little to keep the concerned look on her face hidden as she waited to hear what he had to share with the clan.

Sweetie
January 11th, 2020, 02:52 PM
Owlwatcher was just coming back from a stroll when Flintstar called for a meeting. He watched as his clanmates came streaming into the clearing. Following them, Owlwatcher sat in the middle of the crowd.

Gone
January 11th, 2020, 04:46 PM
Hearing Flintstar's call, Alderstripe stepped out of the warrior's den and made his way over to his clanmates and sat, the senior warrior looked up at his leader, rather confused as to why everyne had to attend this meeting. He wrapped his tail around his paws and looked up, quite intrigued as he waited for his leader to start talking.

______

Spottedheart turned her head towards her leader as he called for a meeting and she approached her fellow clanmates before taking a seat and tilting her head to the side a bit as she looked up at Flintstar, waiting for the meeting to begin

tye
January 11th, 2020, 04:54 PM
Sleepypaw felt like he was floating these days. He yawned quietly slipping out of the apprentice den to join the meeting. "I wonder what is going on?" he said softly to himself, sitting amongst the surrounding cats. The busy body felines passing by crowding around created some kind of warmth, blocking the cold winds. It felt quite nice. He purred in content, blue eyes closed as he listened to the tongues of others.
[OPEN]

Kitty Mama
January 11th, 2020, 05:35 PM
Mintfrost's head dipped to the side when Flintstar yowled for the clan to join him. Hesitance guided his steps as he waited for the information about to be unleashed onto them, and he yearned desperately for better news than what he was expecting. The last moons seemed tough on ThunderClan minus the alliance, everyone else was basically at their throats. He banished the thoughts with a shake of his head and scolded himself for over reacting. They couldn't be that worse off. StarClan wouldn't let such a travesty occur within its reach, he hoped.

RedHead
January 11th, 2020, 06:21 PM
Sore locked his calming eyes on the towering warrior. He didn't flinch or took a step back, but actually gave a challenging look as if asking for trouble. He gave a curt nod as the warrior -revealed as Flintstar- decided to ask the jet-black rogue and things to require. "Go on."

Flintstar paused for another moment before speaking. “You will have to start as an apprentice within the clan, and learn the clan rules and the warrior code. As well as conform to the way that we live. It is a lot to ask of an already full-grown cat so I want to make sure this is what you truly want.” Flintstar’s eyes narrowed slightly, awaiting the tom’s answer.

Spiritjumps

Foxbound brought young Fox into the camp, orange eyes widening slightly as she spotted Flintstar already in the clearing, with a tomcat she didn’t recognize. “Um, Flintstar, i found this young loner in the territory, and offered for her to join the clan.” She meowed, hoping she wasn’t interrupting anything.

hxneysuckle vermin (you can throw glass and dusk here whenever)

——

Dustbreeze and Flintstar arrived in the camp after their hunt, Flintstar dropping his birds into the small fresh-kill pile. He awaited for Dustbreeze to do the same before he gave her a bright smile. “Thanks for the hunt! That was pretty fun.” He meowed honestly, giving her a small nudge with his shoulder. He was hoping to reassure any doubts she had about him or what he thought of her, he could tell she’d been slightly uncomfortable at first. But he really had enjoyed the small challenge out in the territory. “I have some stuff I’ve gotta go do now, but..” He drawled out, slowly walking a few steps away from her before giving her a cheeky wink. “I’ll find you later okay?”

Ever

Dirtfur
January 11th, 2020, 06:24 PM
RedHead

Sore bow his head, glaring at the ground. "I am sure this is truly what I want." he growled, claws sinking in the grass.

Leucos
January 11th, 2020, 06:29 PM
hurrying over, Lionwhisker trotted into the crowd with his tail raised and took his spot in the front. Sitting down in a lion like fashion his gaze was glued to his leader . He for one never really cared for the meetings, but the news was rather interesting . A glimmer of amusement could be seen in his eyes as he watched flintstar.

Ever
January 11th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Dustbreeze let her prey onto the freshkill pile and smiled at the healthy amount of food the clan was bringing in. It was good to see the clan was working well and was able to catch enough to keep them fed through the winter. Her stomac rumbled, and thankfully soft enough that it didn't make a big noice. She looked up as Flint said goodbye, smiling brightly in return. His playful bump and the fact that he wanted to see her again later had a small blush burn under her fur, but she shook out her pelt to try to ease the feeling with some cool air. We are friends, he was just looking forward to saying hi again like any cat would be. She reminded herself, not wanting her emotions to get the best of her. It wasn't her fault afterall that he was so charismatic and had all that long fur... She blinked and smiled at him more sheepishly and dipper her head.

"I'll be looking forward to it." She said, ducking her head to grab a mouse off the pile of fresh kill before she could let anything else tumble out of her mouth. Another glance back with playful eyes glittering and the hopped off to a quiet corner of the clearing to eat.

RedHead

lio
January 11th, 2020, 06:33 PM
[ RedHead vermin ]

Duskfeather walked into camp, her eyes darting back and forth to search for Flintstar. Upon finding him, though apparently speaking with other cats, the Torbie made her way over. She occasionally checked behind her to make sure that the strange kittypet was following. Upon reaching the leader, Duskfeather waited for Foxbound to stop speaking before doing so herself.
"This kittypet was found at the WindClan border. I believe he requested to join the Clan, though I can't understand much of what he is saying." Her tail flicked and she looked back at the tom. Duskfeather stepped aside and signaled for Glass to step forward, casting a glance toward Foxbound and the unfamiliar tom before doing so.

Wings
January 11th, 2020, 06:45 PM
@Redhead

Fox kept close to Foxbound as they approached the leader. Her tail layed close to the ground as she looked up at him. Will he let me join the clan? What will I do if he doesn't? Her mind was racing and Fox was getting more nervous by the minute. She looked to Foxbound for reassurance.

|+sari+|
January 11th, 2020, 07:37 PM
{ touka }

As Foxpaw carefully lifted Amberpaw onto his back, she let out several small yips of pain. It sounded so pitiful, so painful. As he carried her out of Seastones and into their territory, she kept letting out tiny yips, the bruises from the fall littering her body hurting with each jostle. She willingly drank the water from the moss offered to her, and once Foxpaw set her gently into her nest, she let out a tiny sigh of relief.
She was exhausted and tucked her legs and tail against her body inside the nest, and she was about to tuck her muzzle under her paws when she lifted her head a bit to look at Foxpaw.

"Thank you, Foxpaw. You've been a huge help," she meowed, tilting her head to one side. "I would like to consider you my best friend." then she smiled and tucked her nose underneath her paws, falling asleep.

(( Want to time skip to later? ))

touka
January 11th, 2020, 07:43 PM
{ touka }

As Foxpaw carefully lifted Amberpaw onto his back, she let out several small yips of pain. It sounded so pitiful, so painful. As he carried her out of Seastones and into their territory, she kept letting out tiny yips, the bruises from the fall littering her body hurting with each jostle. She willingly drank the water from the moss offered to her, and once Foxpaw set her gently into her nest, she let out a tiny sigh of relief.
She was exhausted and tucked her legs and tail against her body inside the nest, and she was about to tuck her muzzle under her paws when she lifted her head a bit to look at Foxpaw.

"Thank you, Foxpaw. You've been a huge help," she meowed, tilting her head to one side. "I would like to consider you my best friend." then she smiled and tucked her nose underneath her paws, falling asleep.

(( Want to time skip to later? ))

( sure)
Before she fell asleep he sweetly licked her woonds to take some of the pain away then laied beside her flufing his pelt to keep her warm and as he slowly dozed off only one thought came to mind,... Best friend

|+sari+|
January 11th, 2020, 08:04 PM
( sure)
Before she fell asleep he sweetly licked her woonds to take some of the pain away then laied beside her flufing his pelt to keep her warm and as he slowly dozed off only one thought came to mind,... Best friend

-timeskip-

It was after sunhigh now, so the day was already half over when Amberpaw blinked awake. Foxpaw was still beside him curled around her so she was careful not to wake him as she lifted her head sleepily. Her expression was blank as she struggled to see what was different about the den. Then she gasped when she realised what it was: the den was empty! They missed the dawn patrol! She sat up in the nest she was sharing with Foxpaw, shaking him awake.
Foxpaw! Foxpaw, wake up, we're going to get in trouble, we've been sleeping too long!" she said loudly in his ear. She hoped they wouldn't get punished for neglecting apprentice duties. It hadn't been their fault, surely, after what had happened last night. Yet again, maybe it was, since they had been the ones to sneak out. Great StarClan, I don't want to be removing ticks from the elders' behinds for a moon!

"C'mon, Foxpaw!," she exclaimed before bounding out of the den.

touka
January 11th, 2020, 08:31 PM
-timeskip-

It was after sunhigh now, so the day was already half over when Amberpaw blinked awake. Foxpaw was still beside him curled around her so she was careful not to wake him as she lifted her head sleepily. Her expression was blank as she struggled to see what was different about the den. Then she gasped when she realised what it was: the den was empty! They missed the dawn patrol! She sat up in the nest she was sharing with Foxpaw, shaking him awake.
Foxpaw! Foxpaw, wake up, we're going to get in trouble, we've been sleeping too long!" she said loudly in his ear. She hoped they wouldn't get punished for neglecting apprentice duties. It hadn't been their fault, surely, after what had happened last night. Yet again, maybe it was, since they had been the ones to sneak out. Great StarClan, I don't want to be removing ticks from the elders' behinds for a moon!

"C'mon, Foxpaw!," she exclaimed before bounding out of the den.

He ran out the den full speed trying to catch up" because the patrol is gone we should collect bracken and moss to fix dens" he said as they padded out of the camp
(btw when i say that he has one ear down that means hes flirty or crushing , just to let you know because its going to happen alot)

Fuzzy
January 11th, 2020, 09:42 PM
Minktail drug herself to the meeting. She'd been from camp to ShadowClan's camp and back in one night and was tired. Not to mention being around the ShadowClanners drained her. They were so rude and annoying! With a drawn out sigh the brown warrior sat down. I wish this could wait till morning... He young warrior thought.
~*~

Icedust ducked out of the warriors den, followed by Honeyflower. Both mollies would join the meeting. They didn't seem to tiered but Icedust didn't seemed as interested as the older and larger warrior who sat beside her.
Honeyflower had learned to take interest in all of Clan life. Even if it was just sitting and waiting.

Freesia
January 11th, 2020, 10:04 PM
Tallmarsh took a seat towards the front of the crowd of cats. She still bristled at the memory of ShadowClan's rudeness. Granted, they had just gone through a battle with RiverClan, but their disrespect was uncalled for. She had a feeling she knew what Flintstar was about to talk about, but she looked up expectantly all the same.

dino.
January 11th, 2020, 10:27 PM
Buckbranch hurried over, worry plastered all over his short-furred, tortoiseshell face. The change in Flintstar's call wasn't exactly subtle, and he knew something important was up. Clearly this meeting wasn't just about apprentice ceremonies.
He took his place beneath the Highpeak, facing the rest of ThunderClan. His anxiety was evident in every way he looked - the restless swaying of his tail, the way his ears stuck out to the sides, the almost unnoticeable shifting of his paws. Something's up. Something serious. If it's about me... I can't afford to lose my cool like I did the last time. And with Sunsnow. I don't want to be known as that kind of cat. Stay calm, Buttercup, for your own sake as well as ThunderClan's.

RedHead
January 11th, 2020, 10:39 PM
Flintstar was glad many members of his clan gathers quickly and quietly, allowing him an easier start to the meeting. His green eyes squinted in the early morning sun for a moment, blinking a couple of times before he began.

“First off, there are a plethora of apprentices in need of new mentors. Please step forward as your name is called, and if you do so I will assign you each a new mentor who will hopefully continue your training without much delay.” He took a deep breath, searching in the corners of his mind for the list he’d mentally created. Great Starclan there were a lot. Over half of Thunderclan’s apprentices, if he remembered correctly.

“Linnetpaw, Raccoonpaw [ Sharp moon ], Foxpaw [ WaywardAngel ], Darkpaw [ Heartstruck ], the other Foxpaw.. [ touka ]” He paused here, blinking and realizing that there were two Foxpaws. That could get confusing. “Um, might have to change that so I don’t go crazy remembering who is who.” He decided he would change it later on in the ceremony, continuing with his list. “Pinepaw [ Ever ], Amberpaw [ |+Tired Rose Child+| ], Hollowpaw [ |:|Shadowsight|:| ], Herringpaw [ |+Tired Rose Child+| ], and….. Amberpaw number two [ Yelloweye ]. Gotta change that one too.” His mind was swimming as he finished the list, realizing maybe he should’ve slept a little bit. No, I need to finish this. I don’t have time to sleep. Flintstar remained focused on his clanmates below, awaiting the called apprentices to make their way forward.

Ever
January 11th, 2020, 10:49 PM
Pinepaw eagerly bounded to the front. She was ready to have her new mentor. She stood tall, puffing her chest and looking up into Flintstar's face. She frowned, he looked tired... too tired.

---

Dustbreeze squinted against the glare of the sun as she looked at the leader's face. Her face twisted with more worth and she couldn't help but scuttle toward the front, leaving her apprentice. She disnt want to call out and interrupt the meeting but Flintstar didn't look very well. Her chest squeezed at the sight of his tired eyes and she opened her mouth but didnt say anything. Her grown eyes flickered around anxiously between her clanmates to see if anyone shared her concern. She noticed the deputy sharing some of the same emotions in her eyes. She quickly looked away and back to Flint, her tail tapped quickly against the ground as she held her tongue to let him finish his meeting.

Moon Lily
January 11th, 2020, 11:03 PM
Irispaw wandered over to the highpeak, eyes widening at the sight of Flintstar. The usually peppy seeming tom seemed rattled. He just simply didn't seem himself. She sat down, gazing at the leader. It could possibly have been because of the battle, as it had seemed to be rattling enough. She felt an urge to tell Tallmarsh about her concerns, but She probably knew. Well, she'd try.

But still, the meeting couldn't be just about our apprentices...something else is goin b to happen. Why else would Flintstar be so stressed?

dino.
January 11th, 2020, 11:18 PM
RedHead

Buckbranch couldn't conceal his gasp of shock. "Lionstar... killed Icestar?" he rasped. Maybe he hadn't heard Flintstar right, but that's definitely what that had sounded like. "Deliberately murdering a Clan leader... that's horrible." He turned his attention to the den's open entrance, peering around the edge to get a good look at the medicine den. He tapped his tail twice against the ground, a subtle action that conveyed his concern. The tortoiseshell looked back at Flintstar as the leader continued, and couldn't stop himself from ducking his head in shame, murmuring, "I'll try harder so you don't have to push yourself."
He lifted his head, eyes suddenly sparking. "Whatever those changes are, I'll help put them in place. I'm your deputy, and it's my job to support you and ThunderClan. Tell me what you need me to do, and I'll do it to the best of my ability."

Yelloweye
January 12th, 2020, 12:09 AM
Amberpaw walked up to the highledge eagerly awaiting whatever would happen.

lio
January 12th, 2020, 12:27 AM
Duskfeather noticed movement as Dustbreeze rushed to the front of the crowd, joining the warrior in her worried expression. She herself moved closer to the Highpeak, staring up at Flintstar and making sure that she could easily move forward and speak with him once the meeting was over. He appeared rather stressed and tired, and although she didn't know him well, Duskfeather felt the need to help him. So she would make him sleep after he was finished, even if she had to sit by the entrance to the leader's den to make sure he did so.

--

Leopardpaw watched her mentor move closer to the front, leaving her side. The worried expression on the warrior's face made her heart ache, and she frowned. She glanced between Dustbreeze and Flintstar before sighing to herself and listening to the meeting. How were there so many cats of the same name in the Clan? Surely mothers had more creativity than simply repeating the same prefix over and over!

MagicCat99
January 12th, 2020, 02:03 AM
Smokekit peeked outside the nursery to see what was happening. She slowly padded out and sat outside the nursery, closely watching the gathering.

RedHead
January 12th, 2020, 09:15 AM
Cherrybubble made her way to the highpeak as Flintstar was calling out names, her ears flicking with interest as she sat down. The leader looked tired, that she was sure most cats around could tell, but thankfully he seemed to still be able to hold himself up on his paws. Cherrybubble knew it would be terribly embarrassing for the tomcat if he fell off of the highpeak or something, which was plausible in the state he looked to be in.

Foxbound followed closely behind Cherrybubble, ears perked as she listened intently. She was sure there was to be more than new mentors and ceremonies within this meeting, and she didn’t want to miss any of it. She cast a glance towards Buckbranch, who seemed to be looking up at the leader in worry, and quickly averted her eyes. The ginger she-cat wondered where young Fox was, whom she’d brought into the clan only yesterday. She was bound to be made an apprentice within this meeting as well.

Jaggedhawk and Moonpaw also made their way to the meeting, both sitting down near each other but not saying much to the other. Moonpaw was intently focused on the sheer amount of apprentices in need of new mentors, smiling smugly to herself at the fact that she’d probably had more training than they had had. Jaggedhawk kept his eyes on the leader, noticing his tired state much like many of his fellow clanmates.

RedHead
January 12th, 2020, 09:52 AM
hxneysuckle Dirtfur vermin Spiritjumps

Okay, now Flintstar was a little surprised. Three cats looking to join Thunderclan? He looked between all three with wide green eyes before glancing at Duskfeather and Foxbound. He then started to laugh, a few small chuckles before he flicked his tail. “Well, looks like Thunderclan is truly a sought after clan!” He cast a grin to Foxbound and Duskfeather before focusing on the three cats again. “Alright, here’s the deal. I’ll allow all three of you to join as long as you learn to adhere to clan rules and contribute to the clan as much as any of our clanborn warriors.” The leader meowed, matching each outsider’s gaze seriously before he smiled, giving a nod. “I’ll do your joining ceremonies later today, for now you can just hang out around the camp, maybe learn a few names while you’re at it” With that the leader trotted off, tail in the air as he went to go about his business for the day.

FuzzyRatto
January 12th, 2020, 10:05 AM
Pinekit bounded out of the nursery and ran to join the group accumulating under Highpeak.

Open

touka
January 12th, 2020, 10:30 AM
Foxpaw walked up wondering who him mentor would be

|+sari+|
January 12th, 2020, 11:18 AM
{ RedHead }

Amberpaw was lying in the sun nearby, and was watching the clouds when she suddenly heard her name called, causing her to flinch in surprise. She shook off the startle and got to her paws, padding over to the Highpeak, her ears pinned back on her head. I hope I get a nice mentor this time... Hopefully one who won't abandon me like Mudspeck did...
She nervously nibbled the top of her paw, eyes closed as she did so.

---

Herringpaw was busy with filling the holes in the apprentices den with sticks and leaves and moss. No, the silver tom wasn't in trouble, but there was really nothing for him to do. He grew bored more often now, so he was constantly trying to find things to do to get his mind off of his anxiety. When his name was suddenly called, he jumped, letting out a small squeak.
Glancing up to see Flintstar, the silver apprentice reluctantly stopped what he was doing and slowly padded towards the Highpeak, nervously settling down once he reached it.

nykyrian
January 12th, 2020, 11:45 AM
“ It’s my stupid sister Toadkit, I accidentally stepped on her tail when I woke up and she screamed and ran out of the nursery. She probably hates me” she complained to the other kit FuzzyRatto

Wings
January 12th, 2020, 12:07 PM
@Dirtfur

The young abyssinnian looked at the jet-black rogue. "Hi, I'm Fox! What's your name?" Her deep green eyes burning with curiosity

Dirtfur
January 12th, 2020, 12:17 PM
@Dirtfur

The young abyssinnian looked at the jet-black rogue. "Hi, I'm Fox! What's your name?" Her deep green eyes burning with curiosity

The rouge snapped his head around, looking for the voice who called it self a fox. He sees an Abyssinian she-cat, green eyes sparkling like hell. Is this fox? More like a puny squirrel to me, the Turkish Angora glared at Fox. His blood soaked claws sunk into the grass, his heart thumping with hatred hoping that this Fox gal gets away from him.

Wings
January 12th, 2020, 12:25 PM
The rouge snapped his head around, looking for the voice who called it self a fox. He sees an Abyssinian she-cat, green eyes sparkling like hell. Is this fox? More like a puny squirrel to me, the Turkish Angora glared at Fox. His blood soaked claws sunk into the grass, his heart thumping with hatred hoping that this Fox gal gets away from him.

She realized her mistake and her tail now floated just above the ground. "S-sorry. I'll leave you alone."She looked down and shuffled her paws in the slushy snow.

nykyrian
January 12th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Tinykit walked out of the nursery and sat by the nursery and grabbed a piece of fresh kill and heard someone approaching him
(Open)

Dirtfur
January 12th, 2020, 12:30 PM
She realized her mistake and her tail now floated just above the ground. "S-sorry. I'll leave you alone."She looked down and shuffled her paws in the slushy snow.

Sore locked his narrowed aqua eyes on this scrap of prey. He wonders if it'll be an easy catch and a swift kill on it. He snorted. "You better be," he growled, scratching the frosted grass.
"Weak squirrel." he insulted her, quiet enough that the others won't hear; yet, loud enough for Fox to hear.

Wings
January 12th, 2020, 12:30 PM
[ RedHead ]

She heard Flintstar call a meeting and padded over, she spotted Foxbound and sat next to her. Fox new near to none of the cats here. She looked up at Flintstar while curling her tail over her paws.

Pepperkins
January 12th, 2020, 12:32 PM
Hawkclaw felt warmth leave him knowing right away blossomclaw was awake, he got up and padded over to her and licked her ear " whats the matter" he asked her Pepperkins

She glanced at him confusedly before shrugging and looking back around camp. "Nothing really, just thinking," she meowed, walking back over and nuzzling his head, "Have you ever wondered what life would be like if the clans were at peace?"

Dirtfur
January 12th, 2020, 12:34 PM
As the Turkish Angora trotted to the gathering of ThunderClan cats, he looked up at Flintstar. Like to look important? Just be glad that I'm not after your throne, weak badger. Sore spotted Fox, snorting in disgust and moving away from that molly.
He walked up to the front, shoving cats out of his way. He gave each warrior a challenging look, asking if they dare get his spot. Then turned his icy aqua-blue eyes on the leader.

(Open)

Wings
January 12th, 2020, 12:38 PM
Sore locked his narrowed aqua eyes on this scrap of prey. He wonders if it'll be an easy catch and a swift kill on it. He snorted. "You better be," he growled, scratching the frosted grass.
"Weak squirrel." he insulted her, quiet enough that the others won't hear; yet, loud enough for Fox to hear.

"You'll regret that."She growled, before leaving to go sit with Foxbound at the meeting.

FuzzyRatto
January 12th, 2020, 12:59 PM
“ It’s my stupid sister Toadkit, I accidentally stepped on her tail when I woke up and she screamed and ran out of the nursery. She probably hates me” she complained to the other kit FuzzyRatto

"Yeah, but... why don't you apologize? Pinekit cocked her head.

nykyrian
January 12th, 2020, 12:59 PM
Little kit who was sitting by the fresh kill pile laughed at the fact that there was two apprentices named Amberpaw as he bit into his fresh kill

Dirtfur
January 12th, 2020, 01:01 PM
Tinykit walked out of the nursery and sat by the nursery and grabbed a piece of fresh kill and heard someone approaching him
(Open)

Sore glared at Fox who was leaving the rogue. I have no regrets. He snarled, baring his teeth. He searched the ThunderClan camp. Some warriors were working, some went to the meeting, and others pick some prey from fresh-kill pile-- well only one. A kit!
The Turkish angora watched as the kit sat beside the nursery, imagining how funny it would be to give it a fright! He padded towards Tinykit, towering over him, glaring eyes locked on the kit.

Madelaine
January 12th, 2020, 01:10 PM
Petalkit bounded out of the nursery behind her older friend Linnetwing. The young cat tried her best to stay close to the warrior. "What is this about?", she asked with curiosity. The kitten tilted her head.

~~~

Linnetwing hadn't realized that the kit was walking behind her from the nursery. "I told you to stay inside.", meowed the molly. The molly hoped that the kits mother wouldn't be mad that she took her out pof the nursery. "We don't know yet.", she meowed.

nykyrian
January 12th, 2020, 01:14 PM
Sore glared at Fox who was leaving the rogue. I have no regrets. He snarled, baring his teeth. He searched the ThunderClan camp. Some warriors were working, some went to the meeting, and others pick some prey from fresh-kill pile-- well only one. A kit!
The Turkish angora watched as the kit sat beside the nursery, imagining how funny it would be to give it a fright! He padded towards Tinykit, towering over him, glaring eyes locked on the kit.
“Ewww you smell like crow food “ Tinykit squealed as he backed away. Tripping over his fresh kill

Dirtfur
January 12th, 2020, 01:19 PM
“Ewww you smell like crow food “ Tinykit squealed as he backed away. Tripping over his fresh kill

Sore glared at the unexpected remark by the kit. He gave out a dark chuckle as Tinykit tripped. He clear his throat and forced his eyes to go round with pity. "Oh! You poor thing, here let me help." he reached for the kit with his right paw, but swiftly went for the fresh-kill the kit tripped on with his claw hooking it. He smeared the prey on the kit, roughly rubbing it against the kit's fur. He licked his maw, imagining how delicious this kit will be if it gets crunch in the rogue's maw!

nykyrian
January 12th, 2020, 01:41 PM
“ Help!” Tinykit screamed trying to get away from the Tom Dirtfur
Open

Dirtfur
January 12th, 2020, 01:45 PM
“ Help!” Tinykit screamed trying to get away from the Tom Dirtfur
Open

The Rogue let the kit run away. He was crackling and wheezing at how dumb Tinykit looks. He breathed in the air; he laughed too hard and needs oxygen to live. He walked away from this incident and trotted towards the meeting.

nykyrian
January 12th, 2020, 01:47 PM
The Rogue let the kit run away. He was crackling and wheezing at how dumb Tinykit looks. He breathed in the air; he laughed too hard and needs oxygen to live. He walked away from this incident and trotted towards the meeting.
Tinykit ran into the elders den panting and terrified ( open)

Vessel
January 12th, 2020, 02:45 PM
RedHead

Wait... was Flintstar changing his mentor?

Darkpaw blinked in surprise, stepping forwards as his heart suddenly beat a whole lot faster. Wait... this could be it! He's going to make me his apprentice!

Darkpaw's grin spanned across his face, looking just a teensy bit maniac.

Yes! I'm going to be his apprentice, and when he tries to train me, he'll see that I know so much already and he'll make me deputy and AAAAA! THe little tom's tail was flailing about, even as he tried to keep it still.

tye
January 12th, 2020, 02:54 PM
Blinding aura of curiosity and excitement shimmered around him like the untouched patch of snow, shimmering in its glory. The stench of new felines, their different aspects and behaviors- it's an overload in his brain making him malfunction, unable to speak yet his jaw hung open. "Oh my Bastet.. this is AMAZING!" he shouted, springing up in the air. The air changed quickly once seeing a cat approach them, this must be the leader. He hesitated to speak, not wanting to ruin everything that he so carefully planned. The names...quite odd, very odd indeed- that, he will question later once he gets a chance to speak solo with their master. Or perhaps, ask the she-cat who guided him to this tribe? Nay, she was confused when I spoke..but it doesn't hurt to start speaking their tongue early. That might leave an impression. Glass tipped his head at the leader after he left. Huh? No fighting to the death to prove loyalty and strength until our blood collides, tainting earth's unpigmented ice crystals? This is new information, or, most likely misinformed! Damn Freddy and Dew, I knew I shouldn't have fully trusted their words. Ah, oh well. His yellow eyes turned to his guardian. "Well, first things first, what is your name moggy?" he spoke a little more plainly. "Give me this 'tour' of your humble ethnic group," he paused, clearing his throat. "I mean, clan. Yes, clan." Great start, Glass. Yes!
hxneysuckle

nykyrian
January 12th, 2020, 03:12 PM
"Yeah, but... why don't you apologize? Pinekit cocked her head.
“ Because she is now missing “ she answered like it was obvious

FuzzyRatto
January 12th, 2020, 03:14 PM
“ Because she is now missing “ she answered like it was obvious
Pinekit looked startled. "O-oh...should we tell someone? Should we go?"

nykyrian
January 12th, 2020, 03:16 PM
“ I don’t know she runs off all the time” Sparrowkit states FuzzyRatto

touka
January 12th, 2020, 03:51 PM
She glanced at him confusedly before shrugging and looking back around camp. "Nothing really, just thinking," she meowed, walking back over and nuzzling his head, "Have you ever wondered what life would be like if the clans were at peace?"

"plenty of times my dear, life would be better and problems would go away, but we can only wish"

RedHead
January 12th, 2020, 05:00 PM
Slushie

"I know." Flintstar agreed, his voice coming out in a slight growl. At least that was something that he and his deputy agreed upon. He then looked at his deputy as the tomcat seemed ashamed, but the leader didn't have the energy in him to comfort the other tom. Plus, it wasn't like the other tom needed comforting anyways, he did need to step it up. "Thank you for you willingness Buckbranch." The tom meowed, though his voice came out strained as he glanced upwards, formatting the words in his mind of how to explain his new plans for Thunderclan to Buckbranch. "I'm going to need you to double all border patrols. Thunderclan needs to know what is going on around them. Make sure to mix the cats up on them a bit each time, I want our clan to be close-knit and be able to get to know each other well." He took a breath here, looking back towards his deputy. "You will listen to the reports of these patrols and then report anything if immediate importance back to me." He gave a nod, having covered that. "We won't be doubling hunting patrols, as I don't want to overhunt the territory, and have been doing fine with what we've been sending out, so that won't change." Flintstar then paused in his listing, needing to take a break from speaking, feeling a headache start to form in his brain. He also glanced at Buckbranch, hoping that the tom was taking this all in, and taking it in a stride.

---

Ever

As soon as Dustbreeze voiced her concerns, Flintstar's ears dropped and he gave her a horrified look. "No, no, no, don't feel bad for that at all, please don't." Flintstar quickly reassured, instantly standing up and walking over to the she-cat. He had the urge to try and physically comfort her in some way, but as he was about to do that he realized maybe she wouldn't appreciate him encroaching on her space. So he simply leaned down so he could look her in the eyes, trying to convey that she did not have to feel bad for this. "Dustbreeze, it isn't your job to say anything against annoying Shadowclan cats, so don't feel like you didn't help, because you certainly did. None of my warriors said anything but that doesn't mean they didn't back me up. I knew that you all supported me, as Thunderclan warriors and as my friends." His voice was honest as he said this, trying to help the she-cat understand. He'd figured she was a little insecure, and did not want her to feel bad for something that she was not obliged to do. "I can speak my words for myself and back them up, I'm a big boy, I've been doing it for a while." He chuckled, giving Dustbreeze a real smile, although it was tired.
When Dustbreeze then asked if he was alright, Flintstar immediately raised his head away from her, forcing a large, and very fake, smile across his face. "Yeah of course! I'm perfectly fine, just a little tired that's all." he meowed, though his voice cracked slightly with the lie. Mouse-dung. He was terrible at lying. "Even if I don't seem to be okay... No need to worry, honestly, like I said, I'm a big boy, I've got this!" His grin was far to wide to even be considered okay.

dino.
January 12th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Buckbranch leaped up onto a small stone, peering about the clearing. It was about time he started assigning patrols, and if he was being completely honest with himself... well, that thought could wait for another time. He lifted his head high and called out, "Alright, ThunderClan, listen up!" His voice cracked, and he cringed, coughed once, and tried again. "Listen up, I'm assigning patrols. First off, hunting. Myself, Duskfeather and Dustbreeze will take on a hunting patrol. Hawkclaw [ touka ], you will lead Owlwatcher [ Shimm ], Sleepypaw [ vermin ], and Hollowedaster [ Silhouettes ] on a second one.
Border patrols. Jaggedhawk [ RedHead ], please take Thornpaw [ SoyBoi ], Morningsun [ Solstice_X ], and Mintfrost [ Kitty Mama ] to patrol the RiverClan border. Bumblestep [ |+Tired Rose Child+| ], Stormpaw [ ~WolfDen~ ], Sunsnow [ Heartstruck ], and Mosspaw [ Starfall ], you will go to the border we share with ShadowClan." He paused as he came across Sunsnow's name, blinked quickly and carried on. "Goldenshade [ Xeno ], Minktail [ Fuzzy ], Tigerdawn [ Tundra ], and Cranerose [ ponyapan ], take the WindClan border. Patrol leaders, make sure you and your patrol do not engage with the other Clans. Once you return, report back to me. Don't tick them off, especially RiverClan. That's all."

Patrols should be finished by Sunday, January 19, 11:59pm, and reports should be finished by Tuesday, January 21, 11:59pm. If your character does not finish their patrol or give their report, Buckbranch will be notifying Flintstar.

Patrol leaders are: Buckbranch, Bumblestep, Goldenshade, Jaggedhawk, and Hawkclaw.

EDIT: deadlines for patrol have been extended

Sharp moon
January 12th, 2020, 05:17 PM
Close together, both Linnetpaw and Raccoonpaw has been called to the high rock, Wow, Change of mentors, hm? the older scoffed, not surprised at all, meanwhile the changing of mentors caught her attention.

Ever
January 12th, 2020, 05:55 PM
Dustbreeze held very still when he got up, since she had moved forward as well they were... very close. Her breath hung in her lungs for a moment before she reminded herself to breathe. It was hard but she kept her eyes on his, but she forced herself to. The sincerity in his eyes and voice made her heart ache for still feeling like a coward. She would do better though so that she didn't
have to ever apologize to him again, whether or not he minded.

When he turned and answered her question with a wide and nervous grin she recognized herself in the leader. Dustbreeze had to be the worst liar in the clan and she made the same foolish grin when she tried to lie. Though there was nothing funny about him lying about being ok, her gut twisted nervously. The tortoiseshell cat stepped forward eyed wide and open with concern as her forehead scrunched with concern.

"You know, I look the same way when I try to lie Flintstar." The molly said very softly. She stepped towards him and bumped her head into his shoulder, her own concerns and reservations sucked away by the overpowering strength of empathy. A rumble tickled at her chest, as if by instinct. Her mother had always rumbled when she was upset. Dust pulled back to look up into his face noses whiskers apart. "You're not alone. If you want to talk I'm just a few steps away. Always. Nobody should ever be alone with their troubles."

RedHead

touka
January 12th, 2020, 06:18 PM
Hawkclaw walked to the enterance waiting for the other cats to show

FuzzyRatto
January 12th, 2020, 06:26 PM
“ I don’t know she runs off all the time” Sparrowkit states FuzzyRatto
"Ah... M-maybe that's not the best... We should go tell someone..."

Sweetie
January 12th, 2020, 06:31 PM
Owlwatcher nodded his head at the tom. Turning to his apprentice, Sleepypaw, "Your first patrol, are you ready?" The tom was happy that he was able to take his apprentice out for a patrol. Marigold eyes looking at Sleepypaw and the rest of his patrol.
vermin touka @Silouettes

Starfall
January 12th, 2020, 06:42 PM
|+Tired Rose Child+| ~WolfDen~ Heartstruck Slushie

The apprentice listened as the Deputy began to organize the patrols, his gaze down at his paws as he shuffled them in the dirt. He wanted to go out and explore, he really did! He just didn't want to talk to the others, he didn't want to try and work through those awkward ice breakers. Try in start a conversation about nothing just to break the horrible silence. He didn't like talking to others, because he could never tell what they were thinking.

However as Mosspaw heard his name get called he lifted his head and furrowed his brows together. 'Deep breath. You can do this. I can do this.' A few moments after Buckbranch finished the Tuxedo mix picked himself up and strode towards the group of cats. "Hello." he whispered out. It was polite to greet others, he remembered. He kept his gaze below eye level as he waited for his mentor.

Starfall
(Switched to Honey (https://fuzzycharcters.weebly.com/honeyflower.html))

Honeyflower yawned as she stepped out of the warriors den. The leaf-bare sun did little to heat her thick pelt. It was to weak with the white clouds that hung around it. That was to be expected. Snow still covered the ground and ice hung from trees. It was all so cold, but at least they weren't starving.
Stretching the large ginger and cream molly prepared for a day of hunting and patrols. She needed to do something. Stopping the warrior started grooming her long fur. A quick groom and she'd find some cats to go hunting or something. Maybe round up some mentor-less apprentices and teach them stuff. Can't have them never become warriors due to neglectful mentors. Honeyflower mused.

She rolled out of the Nursery, literally. Fur littered with layers of dirt and some twigs, one could mistake her coat to be brown instead of cream with how incredibly messy she currently was. She stopped rolling as she rammed into a Warrior, ending up sidedown. With a few more giggles the kit opened her eyes, wincing as she was looking directly up at the very bright sky. But once her eyes adjusted her soft smile turned into a bright toothy one. "Hiya!" she chirped as she quickly rolled over (Quickly, yes. Gracefully? Absolutely not.) and let out a huff.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you like that! I didn't think that the little fort I built would tumble down like that! Or make me go rolling into the clearing!" she laughed as she turned to look at the mess she had managed to make in the nursery. In record time too. 'Wonder how angry mom'll be when she wakes up.' Aspenkit wheezed to herself. "Anyways!" she chirped quickly, trying to distract herself from just how much trouble she'll be in later. "Nice to meet you...Offically! I'm Aspenkit. But I mean...I'm sure you've heard of me but I don't think we've actually actually seen eachother!" There was no pause in anything she was saying, no second to breath she just kept talking.

Fuzzy
January 12th, 2020, 06:51 PM
Xeno Tundra ponyapan Slushie

Minktail twitched her ears. She was being put on a patrol? Not that she minded doing stuff for ThunderClan but it was unusual. Plus she didn't know any of the cats mentioned. Moving towards the cats she swallowed her nervousness. "Um.. Buckbranch?" She asked tail twitching. "Who's the patrol leader? You might have said and I missed it, sorry... but I uh wanted to know." Minktail added getting to the point. Well sort of. She just wanted to know because, well it had confused her.

lio
January 12th, 2020, 06:56 PM
Blinding aura of curiosity and excitement shimmered around him like the untouched patch of snow, shimmering in its glory. The stench of new felines, their different aspects and behaviors- it's an overload in his brain making him malfunction, unable to speak yet his jaw hung open. "Oh my Bastet.. this is AMAZING!" he shouted, springing up in the air. The air changed quickly once seeing a cat approach them, this must be the leader. He hesitated to speak, not wanting to ruin everything that he so carefully planned. The names...quite odd, very odd indeed- that, he will question later once he gets a chance to speak solo with their master. Or perhaps, ask the she-cat who guided him to this tribe? Nay, she was confused when I spoke..but it doesn't hurt to start speaking their tongue early. That might leave an impression. Glass tipped his head at the leader after he left. Huh? No fighting to the death to prove loyalty and strength until our blood collides, tainting earth's unpigmented ice crystals? This is new information, or, most likely misinformed! Damn Freddy and Dew, I knew I shouldn't have fully trusted their words. Ah, oh well. His yellow eyes turned to his guardian. "Well, first things first, what is your name moggy?" he spoke a little more plainly. "Give me this 'tour' of your humble ethnic group," he paused, clearing his throat. "I mean, clan. Yes, clan." Great start, Glass. Yes!
hxneysuckle

She nodded to Flintstar as he spoke, then turned to the strange Kittypet. Only managing a couple blinks as he spoke, Duskfeather stared at him in confusion, trying to understand the weird way of which he spoke. Her ear flicked before she shook her head. "My name is Duskfeather," the Torbie mewed after a moment, "You'll have a name similar to mine once your ceremony is done. I'm... not sure what 'glass' is, and I doubt Flintstar does either." She paused, looking around the camp.
"Alright, follow me," Duskfeather ordered, walking to a random den. "This is the warrior's den. You'll be sleeping here once you have earned your training, as well as your warrior name. Though for now, you'll be sleeping in that den over there." Her tail pointed to the apprentice's den. "That's where all the apprentices sleep. And once you become an elder, you'll sleep in the elder's den.
"The leader and medicine cat have their own dens as well. Sick or injured cats go to Tallmarsh or Irispaw, our medicine cats, in order to be treated. Flintstar obviously sleeps in his den, and cats can go in with approval to speak with him." Duskfeather flicked her tail before walking to where a couple kits were playing, turning back to Glass. "This is the nursery, where queens come to give birth and care for their kits until they are of age to become an apprentice."
The Torbie looked around, trying to find anything else she hadn't mentioned. Spotting a couple of things, she walked closer, glancing at them before speaking. "This is the fresh-kill pile, where we store all our prey for the Clan to eat. All kits, queens, and elders eat before a warrior does. And that," she pointed to where the leader woukd usually stand, "is the Highpeak. It's where Flintstar, or any other leader, will conduct meetings, give announcements, or do ceremonies. That should be everything in the camp, I believe. Do you understand it all?" Duskfeather tilted her head to the side, examining the tom before taking notice of his jingling collar once more.
She cleared her throat, using her paw to point to it briefly. "Ah, you'll need to take that off if you wish to live in ThunderClan. It'll alert prey, predators, and enemies. We don't want that." The she-cat smiled. She sat down and curled her tail over her paws, finally falling silent and awaiting any response from the Kittypet.

--

[ |+Tired Rose Child+| ]

Leopardpaw was resting by the edge of the clearing, chowing down on a piece of prey. She had finished all of her duties as well as her training for that day, and had decided to simply rest for the remainder of it. Her tail flicked peacefully as she ate, using clean, swift bites in order to not make a mess. The Bengal's ears swiveled around and her eyes traveled across the camp periodically, observing the happenings of the Clan around her.

dino.
January 12th, 2020, 06:56 PM
Fuzzy

Buckbranch turned his attention to the speaker. For a moment he seemed puzzled, but then clarification dawned in his eyes and he gave an apologetic nod to Minktail. "Yes, of course, sorry! Goldenshade leads your patrol."

Leucos
January 12th, 2020, 07:11 PM
a change in mentors ?? how sad....atleast I can keep up with my own apprentice .... but that didn't mean it was good enough. He needed to step up ... That's it two training sessions a moon . If not three if both of them could handle it . Sniffing Lionwhisker glanced at the apprentices gathering infront of the leader only flatten his ears and glare a bit at the crowd . "how sad indeed..." he mumbled to himself . Such a waste of potential with these young ones! Then he spotted a cat that shouldn't be here. ....the Turkish angora [ Dirtfur ( hope you don't mind) ] "excuse me...who are you?" he asked with suspicion and somewhat narrowed eyes.

Fuzzy
January 12th, 2020, 07:12 PM
Slushie
Minktail dipped her head. "Thank you for clearing that up." She meowed head still lowered. Almost like she wanted her height to match her volume. Soft and quiet. With nervousness spun around it.

She rolled out of the Nursery, literally. Fur littered with layers of dirt and some twigs, one could mistake her coat to be brown instead of cream with how incredibly messy she currently was. She stopped rolling as she rammed into a Warrior, ending up sidedown. With a few more giggles the kit opened her eyes, wincing as she was looking directly up at the very bright sky. But once her eyes adjusted her soft smile turned into a bright toothy one. "Hiya!" she chirped as she quickly rolled over (Quickly, yes. Gracefully? Absolutely not.) and let out a huff.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you like that! I didn't think that the little fort I built would tumble down like that! Or make me go rolling into the clearing!" she laughed as she turned to look at the mess she had managed to make in the nursery. In record time too. 'Wonder how angry mom'll be when she wakes up.' Aspenkit wheezed to herself. "Anyways!" she chirped quickly, trying to distract herself from just how much trouble she'll be in later. "Nice to meet you...Officially! I'm Aspenkit. But I mean...I'm sure you've heard of me but I don't think we've actually actually seen eachother!" There was no pause in anything she was saying, no second to breath she just kept talking.

Honeyflower had to admit she was a little surprised to be rolled into by a kit. That didn't happen often. Normally a kit would run or fall into someone but rolling was a first! Laughing slightly the large molly looked down at the kit. She was still cute with her mud covered fur, sticks stuck in it and everything. "Hello." Honeyflower greeted. Young cats had so much energy! Honestly the ginger and cream warrior hoped that she stayed like this into apprentice moons.
"Yes. Nice to meet you Aspenkit." The long hair cooed. Being around kits was fun but she was sure queens got tired out fast. Especially with this little one. "I'm Honeyflower." She interduce herself so the kit would know who she was. "You seemed to have made quiet the masterpiece." The warrior committed amusement woven in her voice as she nodded to the mess Aspenkit had made.

Dirtfur
January 12th, 2020, 07:15 PM
a change in mentors ?? how sad....atleast I can keep up with my own apprentice .... but that didn't mean it was good enough. He needed to step up ... That's it two training sessions a moon . If not three if both of them could handle it . Sniffing Lionwhisker glanced at the apprentices gathering infront of the leader only flatten his ears and glare a bit at the crowd . "how sad indeed..." he mumbled to himself . Such a waste of potential with these young ones! Then he spotted a cat that shouldn't be here. ....the Turkish angora [ Dirtfur ( hope you don't mind) ] "excuse me...who are you?" he asked with suspicion and somewhat narrowed eyes.

the jet-black rouge turned back to see Lionwhisker. So ugly! "I'm your great grandfather! Here to tell you that you are meant to be a leader," Sore lied, smirking. What an idiot.

Leucos
January 12th, 2020, 07:20 PM
Dirtfur

Raising his brow he scoffed as he took a good wif of his scent "find me a fool do you rogue?" the handsome tom meowed in a near growl. His tail twitched only to shake his head " no matter if you won't talk, flinstar will surely clue us in. " he sighed as he glanced back up. He could tell that sore was definetly gonna be a pain in the tail with him. ..I'll be sure to keep dustpaw away from him..

Dirtfur
January 12th, 2020, 07:26 PM
Dirtfur

Raising his brow he scoffed as he took a good wif of his scent "find me a fool do you rogue?" the handsome tom meowed in a near growl. His tail twitched only to shake his head " no matter if you won't talk, flinstar will surely clue us in. " he sighed as he glanced back up. He could tell that sore was definetly gonna be a pain in the tail with him. ..I'll be sure to keep dustpaw away from him..

"For a second there, I thought you have a mousebrain... for a brain!" Sore insulted the older tomcat. The rogue locked his narrowed aqua marbles on the warrior.

Jesse
January 12th, 2020, 07:28 PM
A patrol full of beautiful little mollies? How could he say no?

“Oh, dear.. That would be me.” As if he had materialized out of the shadows, a giant blonde tom stood a few tail-lengths away, a rigid smile caught on his lips. His eyes darted twice up and down Minktail’s form, as if sizing up his prey before stopping to intertwine with hers. Not quite as pretty as his Honeybrume but.. well, she’d be palatable. It was such a shame it wouldn’t be just the two of them- he was feeling a bit peckish. “And you must be.. Minktail, right? Charmed, truly.” He did a little chivalrous bow before approaching, his penetrating gaze still unrelentingly locked with hers.

Fuzzy Tundra ponyapan

Leucos
January 12th, 2020, 07:30 PM
Dirtfur

Grumbling with an ear flick " rat .." he hissed under his breath and proceeded to ignore sore until the clan meeting was over . behave Lionwhisker ....behave...

Dirtfur
January 12th, 2020, 07:31 PM
Dirtfur

Grumbling with an ear flick " rat .." he hissed under his breath and proceeded to ignore sore until the clan meeting was over . behave Lionwhisker ....behave...

Sore left the warrior alone. He knew if he goes this far, he won't become a ThunderClan cat.

Sweetie
January 12th, 2020, 07:34 PM
touka

touka
January 12th, 2020, 07:40 PM
touka

She blushed at his laugh it was adorable her face turning red for him to see trying to calm her face but couldn't

Solstice_X
January 12th, 2020, 07:49 PM
Morningsun's ears flicked at the mention of her name. The sizeable ginger she-cat had been called to a patrol! And along the Riverclan border to boot. She wasn't an old cat by any means, but boy oh boy did rising to her paws to step forward towards the forming patrols make her realize how much her rusty far-from-old bones needed some moving. Ah, perhaps a quick refresher like this will do. It's always nice to have a reminder of where the borders lie every now and then anyways.

As she padded towards the forming groups, she could feel her paws just itching to get going. Being shut in for moons could do that to a cat she supposed, kneading the ground with her paws, sheathing and unsheathing her claws in the process to remind herself that she still had them, as her eyes looked around for the rest of the party.
[ RedHead ] [ SoyBoi ] [ Kitty Mama ]

Pepperkins
January 12th, 2020, 07:51 PM
"plenty of times my dear, life would be better and problems would go away, but we can only wish"

Frowning, she nodded and sighed. "Yeah, wouldn't that be a dream," she meowed, lowering her head. "I just worry for all the kits growing up in all the fighting. Not just our clan either" Typical Blossomclaw, always thinking of the kits.

tye
January 12th, 2020, 07:57 PM
Like a sponge, he soaked up all the details the she-cat was giving. At each gesture of dens and areas he went 'ou and 'ah' with a nod and grunts saying 'I see, I see' rubbing his long tail under his chin. "Sounds intelligible, the dusk feather. And may I plus in, glass is a transparent or see-through force that contains objects or living things within its grasp. But, I am gung-ho ! to adapting a foreign title. Like they say, 'smash the past like it was made of 'glass', haha! Ah, now..," he cleared his throat to begin. "There's many questions I have for you savages butttt, it can wait." A wink, the rex tabby stared down at his royal collar. "This...this is my identity, of who I am," memories of his big home where he slept in his large wool bedding, tall towers and comfort scratches from his human. They traveled the world together, one day they are sleeping side by side the next he's in a temporary darkness to the light of new land with his extraordinary owner. "The fusty me, glass, is anon the past. I am a f'rest gib anon. Prideful and the stout!" With that poetic saying he looped his claws around the collar, ripping it off to fall to the ground. Though, he bent down to gently pick up his little blue bell, jingling it and sighing in content before placing it down. "The bell usually calm my nerves, gives me sense of security and tranquility but the birds," his tail waved around, eyes looking above. "They give me so much more! Now, I do have one question to ask, sorry for the bother. But why a dusk feather? Were you born approximately around sunset? And feather..hm," the kittypet got closer, big eyes set on her fur. "It doesn't seem chiffony or..ultra fine when it comes to your fur texture and type. Tell me, is this more of a meaning than what meets the eye?"
@hxneysuckle

------

Sleepypaw stared up at his mentor, Owlwatcher with happiness gleaming in his pale blue hues. He quickly nodded and purred. "I hope to learn a lot from you. I-I'm quite nervous..," his voice faded, looking down at his paws then back up to look for the other two warriors that should be joining them shortly. "Where are the others?"
Shimm touka Silhouettes

Sweetie
January 12th, 2020, 08:11 PM
The warrior nudged his shoulder, "There is nothing to be afraid about Sleepypaw. You have me." Owlwatcher gave his apprentice an encouraging smile. "Uh...well they'll come when they're ready." The brown cat said his marigold eyes looking around for the rest of the patrol. "Come on, let's wait by the entrance." He started walking towards the camp entrance and exit.
vermin touka Silhouettes

lio
January 12th, 2020, 08:13 PM
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Like a sponge, he soaked up all the details the she-cat was giving. At each gesture of dens and areas he went 'ou and 'ah' with a nod and grunts saying 'I see, I see' rubbing his long tail under his chin. "Sounds intelligible, the dusk feather. And may I plus in, glass is a transparent or see-through force that contains objects or living things within its grasp. But, I am gung-ho ! to adapting a foreign title. Like they say, 'smash the past like it was made of 'glass', haha! Ah, now..," he cleared his throat to begin. "There's many questions I have for you savages butttt, it can wait." A wink, the rex tabby stared down at his royal collar. "This...this is my identity, of who I am," memories of his big home where he slept in his large wool bedding, tall towers and comfort scratches from his human. They traveled the world together, one day they are sleeping side by side the next he's in a temporary darkness to the light of new land with his extraordinary owner. "The fusty me, glass, is anon the past. I am a f'rest gib anon. Prideful and the stout!" With that poetic saying he looped his claws around the collar, ripping it off to fall to the ground. Though, he bent down to gently pick up his little blue bell, jingling it and sighing in content before placing it down. "The bell usually calm my nerves, gives me sense of security and tranquility but the birds," his tail waved around, eyes looking above. "They give me so much more! Now, I do have one question to ask, sorry for the bother. But why a dusk feather? Were you born approximately around sunset? And feather..hm," the kittypet got closer, big eyes set on her fur. "It doesn't seem chiffony or..ultra fine when it comes to your fur texture and type. Tell me, is this more of a meaning than what meets the eye?"
@hxneysuckle

She watched the tom rip off his collar, staring at it on the ground for a moment for looking back up at him. "Strange tom," Duskfeather mumbled to herself, then shook her head and chuckled at his questioning of her name. "No, no. It's Duskfeather, all one word." She then paused, thinking of how to explain Clan names to Glass. "Names are made of two parts, a prefix and a suffix. When a kit is born, the mother or father will choose a prefix generally based on their appearance. Until they become an apprentice, their suffix remains as 'kit'. For example, I was named Dusk-kit for the color of my fur.
"Once I became an apprentice, I was named Duskpaw for the pawsteps I was taking to make my way to being a warrior. Finally, once I received my warrior name, I earned my suffix of feather. The leader who named me stated that it was for my tendency to care for others in need." Duskfeather smiled at Glass, hoping he understood her correctly. She had never explained the ways of a Clan to another cat before, and hoped that she was doing it correctly. The Torbie allowed her tail to thump on her paws, her eyes glued to the former Kittypet. "Do you have any other questions?"

Silhouettes
January 12th, 2020, 08:36 PM
Shimm touka vermin

Hollowedaster immediately perked up once his name was called. He would be able to be on a patrol? How exciting! The big, tumbling kit bounded over to the group of cats. He tripped slightly over his own fluff, but luckily managed to recover quickly. "You guys ready?" The toms feathery tail wagged slightly as he cocked his head slightly.

Sweetie
January 12th, 2020, 08:57 PM
She blushed at his laugh it was adorable her face turning red for him to see trying to calm her face but couldn't

Looking over the tom saw that the she-cat turned her head. Not being able to see he tried to skate in front of her. "What's wrong Rosethorn?" Owlwatcher gave a small smile while a small kernel of worry bloomed.
touka

RedHead
January 12th, 2020, 09:00 PM
Once the apprentices had stepped up, all but two, if he was counting correctly, Flintstar took a moment to think about the placement of their mentors. This was too much for his brain and everything seemed to be swimming, but he managed to start.

“Linnetpaw [ Sharp moon ]. Your new mentor will be Goldenshade [ Xeno ], I hope he’ll be able to help you earn your warrior name.”

“Raccoonpaw [ Sharp moon ], you are now apprenticed to Blossomclaw [ Pepperkins ]. You haven’t been an apprentice long, so this shouldn’t be too drastic of a change for you.”

“Darkpaw [ Heartstruck ], you will now be mentored by Smolderingbreeze [ The Cannibal ], I hope he’ll teach you well.”

“The tom Foxpaw [ touka ] your new mentor will be… Tigerdawn [ Tundra ].”

Now Flintstar was getting a little tired of this, and began to rattle off names before they slipped from his mind completely.

“Female Amberpaw [ |+Tired Rose Child+| ], your new mentor will be Alderstripe [ .:Raven:. ].”

“Um… Herringpaw [ |+Tired Rose Child+| ], that’s right, your new mentor will be Mintfrost [ Kitty Mama ].”

“Then the male Amberpaw [ Yelloweye ], who will now be known as Hazelpaw until you earn your warrior name, you will now be mentored by Minktail [ Fuzzy ].”

“And Pinepaw [ Ever ]… Um….. your brother has disappeared, unfortunately, I only hope that he found his way back to the Twolegplace, that would be the best for him in this weather. I will still mentor him if he returns, but I will also be mentoring you from now on.”

Having finished that, Flintstar waited a moment for the apprentices to find their new mentors. He was too tired to climb off the highpeak, fearing he might not be able to climb back up, and instead gave Pinepaw what he hoped was a friendly nod from where he sat.
He would move on to the three new cats joining in a moment, thankfully he'd already selected cats to mentor these newcomers beforehand.

Gone
January 12th, 2020, 09:49 PM
Upon hearing his name being called, Alderstripe's ears perked and, learning that he'd be given an apprentice did make him happy, incredibly so. The senior warrior turned his gaze towards Amberpaw and made his way over to her, the tom did have a slightly menacing appearance, but he was not really as scary as he seemed, his blue eye scanned the apprentice up and down before he touched his nose to hers.

"I'll be more than happy to train you, Amberpaw [ |+Tired Rose Child+| ] . I'm more than sure that we'll do great things together." The tom said softly, he'd have to get up to date with her and know what she had already learned and what she hadn't, he was entirely unaware of what she had done up to this point, but that wouldn't be too much trouble, because for all he knew, this apprentice could be trying to be perfecting her techniques and such things, the warrior then turned his gaze towards Flintstar [ RedHead ] and dipped his head in a thankful manner.

Fuzzy
January 12th, 2020, 09:59 PM
Yelloweye
What?! Minktail blinked. She was being made a mentor? No, no that wasn't right... I know he is tired but putting me in charge of another cat? I don't know. The young warrior mewed brows knitted together. With a breath Minktail stepped over to the young tom. Hazelpaw. "I will try my best to make you a great warrior." She promised trying to keep herself sounding less nervous. With that the brown warrior dipped her head to touch noses.

Ghost_Xx
January 12th, 2020, 10:21 PM
FoxPaw jumped at the sound of her name. She was so excited! She eagerly stepped forward with a huge grin

RedHead
January 12th, 2020, 10:34 PM
The tomcat was satisfied that he had been able to reassure her, but his body went rigid at her comment, and he glanced at her out of the corners of his eyes, jaw tightening. She’d caught on way too fast for his liking. Flintstar opened his mouth to deny it, but realized that he truly didn’t have anything to say for himself. She was speaking from her own experience, and that was nothing the tom could deny. As she bumped her head against his shoulder the leader remained rigid for a moment, relaxing before realizing that was okay. Right? She’d initiated the contact so that was okay. Flintstar was a very physical comforter, but he had to remind himself sometimes that being physical with those he didn’t know well, or those he made uncomfortable, was not particularly okay. If he was receiving it though, Flintstar wouldn’t complain.
But his muscles were instantly rigid again as he glanced down to see that Dustbreeze was mere inches away from his face, speaking in a soft tone. The tom could only nod at her words, swallowing nervously because she was way too close and her eyes were way too green and he was way too tired and this was way too much.
After a moment of staring the tomcat could feel heat rush through him, and he quickly stepped back. Space. He needed space. Space was good. And he needed to think. Thinking was good too. “Hah well... um... glad I was able to clear that up for you! And um... yeah.. I’ll reach out to you if I uh... need anything... yeah... but right now I need some time to rest... and you should too! Big day tomorrow... lots of things happening... yeah.” He fumbled, his tired brain short circuiting and anger rising in him at his flustered words. That was not okay, he didn’t get flustered. He was smooth. But he’d confront himself later about it. Right now he needed Dustbreeze to get out otherwise he was going to embarrass himself even further. He didn’t need that in his life right now.

Ever

Pepperkins
January 13th, 2020, 05:58 AM
Sharp moon

Blossomclaw glanced up from her seat by the warriors den when she heard her name called. Wait, what was going on? Finally registering whatbshe heard, she jumped up excitedly and almost yipped for joy. What a strange cat. Getting that out of her system as quietly as she could, she quickly licked down some chest furs and made her way to the front to find her apprentice. Spotting Raccoonpaw not too far off, she padded over with a smile on her face. You could clearly see her excitement in her eyes nevertheless. "I'm gonna do my best to make you a great warrior," she meowed in a surprisingly soft tone as she leaned down to touch noses with the young cat.

ponyapan
January 13th, 2020, 08:30 AM
Fuzzy Tundra Xeno

A patrol by the Windclan border? Cranerose must admit she was curious about how Windclan was faring, after their recent chaos, but they'd been specifically told not to interact with any cat... A shame, but understandable. She rose to her paws and stretched her legs before finding the other cats she'd patrol with.
"Good to see you." She nodded to the group of cats. She wasn't close to any of these cats, but they weren't on bad terms either. "Are we all ready to leave?" Scanning the group, she couldn't seem to find Tigerdawn.

Vessel
January 13th, 2020, 09:41 AM
Starfall |+Tired Rose Child+| ~WolfDen~ Slushie

Sunsnow padded up to the patrol group without so much as a glare in Buttercup's direction. Sure, he hated that Starclan-forsaken so-called mosebrained fox-hearted deputy, but he could see that his apprentice was nervous, and that was more important.

The lanky tom set his tail on Mosspaw's back in a friendly manner, smiling down at him.

"Ready for your first patrol?"

Vessel
January 13th, 2020, 09:56 AM
RedHead The Cannibal Ever

Huh? W-what?

Darkpaw had been disappointed once again.

I'm sure he's just being unselfish!

It didn't help.

Does he even care about me at all?

Darkpaw narrowed his eyes, squaring his shoulders and puffing out his chest at the same time.

Well.

I guess I'll just have to show him that he should.

Oh, and I'll have to be better than Pinepaw to do that.

The fluffy tom turned and stared at the leader's apprentice.

Stupid Pinepaw.

marshy
January 13th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Starfall |+Tired Rose Child+| Heartstruck Slushie

Stormpaw bounded up the the 2 cats that had gathered and smiled. "Hi Mosspaw, Hi Sunsnow!"

Ever
January 13th, 2020, 03:07 PM
Dustbreeze realized her mistake too late as the leader scuttled away. Embarrassment flushed through her at an alarming rate, white and burning. Her ears tucked to the sides and she scooted back as well, tail dropping against the floor. She was out of place to have done that, she should remember that contact wasn't for everyone. Her mind felt fuzzy, she was out of control of herself. His nervous laughs made her shrink down a little and she blinked a couple of times, trying to process what had happened. The last few days had been too much, she was going crazy. She should just tuck back into herself a little, especially with friends. She didn't want to destroy what little she had.

"I- I'm sorry." She finally choked out. "I just-" She didnt know what to say anymore. She wanted to say sorry again, but then she felt like she was apologizing for being herself. Her eyes scuttled to the entrance. She should just go she had made things awkward. Why did she always have to act do silly. She gave her own goofy grin to cover up her fuzzing feelings and brain and turned to leave.

"I just wanted you to not feel alone." She said through her grin, peeking her ears up. Everything inside of her cringed ay herself. Maybe a laye night hunt wouldn't be so bad after all.

RedHead

RedHead
January 13th, 2020, 03:29 PM
Jaggedhawk's ears perked upon hearing his name, walking over to where the deputy stood to see what it was about. After a moment of listening, the tomcat realized. Ah, patrols. Jaggedhawk turned his head to look for his patrol members. Morningsun.... Ah there she was. And then Mintfrost and Thornpaw, his apprentice, who still hadn't arrived. The silver tabby walked over to where Morningsun was, giving the older warrior a bright smile as he did so. "Ready to go make sure none of those fish-breaths crossed our border?" Jaggedhawk questioned, his lime green eyes sparkling with excitement.

Kitty Mama SoyBoi Solstice_X

touka
January 13th, 2020, 03:45 PM
Looking over the tom saw that the she-cat turned her head. Not being able to see he tried to skate in front of her. "What's wrong Rosethorn?" Owlwatcher gave a small smile while a small kernel of worry bloomed.
touka

she couldn't hide her face any longer and looked at him with a sweet smile with her face red with blush

touka
January 13th, 2020, 03:47 PM
Frowning, she nodded and sighed. "Yeah, wouldn't that be a dream," she meowed, lowering her head. "I just worry for all the kits growing up in all the fighting. Not just our clan either" Typical Blossomclaw, always thinking of the kits.

"ya me also none of them should have to deal with the fighting and wars they should just be allowed to be kits" he said as he wrapped his tail around her

touka
January 13th, 2020, 03:53 PM
Shimm touka vermin

Hollowedaster immediately perked up once his name was called. He would be able to be on a patrol? How exciting! The big, tumbling kit bounded over to the group of cats. He tripped slightly over his own fluff, but luckily managed to recover quickly. "You guys ready?" The toms feathery tail wagged slightly as he cocked his head slightly.

"yes we are, where do you guys think we should head" he asked as they started to head out into the territory
(next mentions should be in territory)

Pepperkins
January 13th, 2020, 03:53 PM
"ya me also none of them should have to deal with the fighting and wars they should just be allowed to be kits" he said as he wrapped his tail around her

She sighed again, leaning into him, tiredly, but more stressed than anything. Half the time she just kept the thought that things were getting better. But after getting back from the battle, it was obvious they weren't. "It's really off-putting, especially when the kits havento sneak out just to play these days," she meowed quietly, then with more exasperation, "What happened to the time when queens could just take their kits to explore?!"

touka
January 13th, 2020, 03:58 PM
She sighed again, leaning into him, tiredly, but more stressed than anything. Half the time she just kept the thought that things were getting better. But after getting back from the battle, it was obvious they weren't. "It's really off-putting, especially when the kits havento sneak out just to play these days," she meowed quietly, then with more exasperation, "What happened to the time when queens could just take their kits to explore?!"

"i have no idea, its becoming a big strain on them, but i promise when you and i have kits they will be welcomed into the world with them not being scared and can explore as long as they want" he said with a smile

Pepperkins
January 13th, 2020, 04:28 PM
"i have no idea, its becoming a big strain on them, but i promise when you and i have kits they will be welcomed into the world with them not being scared and can explore as long as they want" he said with a smile

She glanced up quickly, a mix of emotions shown on her face. The one covering them all was surprise. He wanted kits? Not that it was a bad thing, cause she did too, but really? "You never mentioned kitsch of our own before..." she kind of asked, trying to keep her excitement out her voice.

Ever
January 13th, 2020, 04:45 PM
Pinepaw grinned ear to ear. She had worked hard on her hunting patrols and trying to impress the leader. It was a nice reward to get him as a mentor so she could learn from the best. That would most certainly help her towards her goal of being the best warrior in the clan despite where she came from.

RedHead

Tundra
January 13th, 2020, 05:47 PM
Fuzzy Xeno ponyapan

Windclan border? Tigerdawn didn’t like that at all, but she didn’t complain as she stalked over to the rest of the patrol, ignoring that she was the last one to get there. She looked at the three cats, waiting for one of them to say something. The she-cat just wanted to hurry up and get this over with,

touka
January 13th, 2020, 06:15 PM
She glanced up quickly, a mix of emotions shown on her face. The one covering them all was surprise. He wanted kits? Not that it was a bad thing, cause she did too, but really? "You never mentioned kitsch of our own before..." she kind of asked, trying to keep her excitement out her voice.

" well ive kinda knew i always wanted kits, but i needed to know who i truely wanted to have them with and i forsure know its you"

RedHead
January 13th, 2020, 07:46 PM
Crap. Crap crap crap. Okay he hadn’t meant to do that, not at all. Now he could see she felt even worse than before. “No, please.. just...” Flintstar closed his eyes and let out a large breath, sucking it back in before letting it out again slowly. “Dustbreeze.” He meowed, hoping that he could come up with something to right this wrong that he’d created.
“Don't ever say sorry to me. Ever again. That’s no longer allowed, okay?” He tried to keep a serious look on his face as he leaned down towards her, no longer having any qualms about getting close. Because previously when he did that it had caused problems. But as he stared at her, his face slowly broke into a large grin, inwardly laughing at his own silliness.
Then he let out a small purr, tail flicking behind him. “Don’t worry, I’m not alone, as long as you’re around.” He meowed, before leaning forwards slightly and bumping his nose against hers in a playful manner. Then Flintstar straightened up, heat rushing to his ears, but he kept his cool, though becoming a little bashful. He gave Dustbreeze a soft smile, ears flicking kindly. “Go get some sleep Dustbreeze, you need it.”

Ever

Sweetie
January 13th, 2020, 07:48 PM
"Oh." Giving out a sigh, letting go of his concern. "Why are you blushing?" Owlwatcher asked the molly.

touka

Ever
January 13th, 2020, 08:41 PM
Dustbreeze let our a little breath of relief as Flintstar quickly fizzled the awkwardness of the last few moments. Her tail perked up behind her hopefully, though her ears stayed bashfully to the sides as he told her not apologize. She supposed some things wouldn't easily change but maybe some day she would be able to be confident in her decisions. Especially if she continued to surround herself with supportive cats.

When he touched her nose she dipped her head as a flurry of excited jitters coursed through her body. She made him want to stay, and that feeling was so alarming that she most certainly would not sleep well tonight. It wouldn't be the fault of pondering her faults tonight, but of whatever this emotion was coursing though her, white hot and dizzying yellow all at red same time.

"I'll try." She finally breathed out. Her eyes weren't sure where to settle. They roamed from his, to where his nose hovered so close to hers, to the rise and fall of his chest. She blinked with embarrassment and looked at the ground, then back into his pale green eyes. "Make sure you get some sleep too, ok?"

RedHead

Kitty Mama
January 13th, 2020, 09:28 PM
RedHead SoyBoi Solstice_X

Mintfrost took in a slow, steadying breath to outwardly prepare for the patrol. "Yes, Buckbranch," he said, stiff with cordiality as he accepted the assignment. Only afterward did he remember to dip his head, not without a silent chastising for being needlessly icy to a deputy who hadn't personally wronged him. Just the entire Clan, no big deal. He turned around with surprising grace to scan his clan-mates for the familiar faces that would be joining him, led by Jaggedhawk. To Morningsun, he softened and this time actually remembered to dip his head, then did the same for the patrol leader in greeting. That left only Thornpaw that they were waiting on, and Mintfrost looked to Jaggedhawk in inquiry. When he questioned if they were ready, Mintfrost was hesitant to say yes. Instead, he was dry as he asked, "Are you going to pull Thornpaw out from your fur?" Although delivered in sincerity and monotone, the joke was given away simply because of the little flash of a smile afterward, the flicker of a good spirit. But he was all business again as he conceded, "If we aren't waiting, then yes. Please lead, friend."

Kitty Mama
January 13th, 2020, 09:55 PM
|+Tired Rose Child+|

Mintfrost's gaze traveled over Flintstar and his ragged appearance in quiet calculation. He looked and sounded a mess, and he felt like he was observing a private moment that wasn't meant for anybody but the leader himself. A lump of discomfort rose in his throat, but he was cautious to react outwardly and stayed composed. The scene was tough to continue living in, yet he couldn't walk away or even avert his gaze, as if worried it was the glue keeping Flintstar from shattering into pieces. When his name came up in the ceremony proceedings, it brought down his entire gray-rocking charade as his jaw fell open, head leaning to the side. It was on numb paws that he ghosted forward, the clearing moving around him in flashes of color while he neared the Highpeak to greet his new... his new apprentice. Yes, that was it. "Herringpaw," he greeted, voice a gentle albeit firm rumble. "..I suppose I am your mentor." After he said that, he waited, gauging the reaction with subdued curiosity until he went on, "It would be an honor to not just train you but learn from you as well." It was a two-way street to Mintfrost, they were a duo now.

RedHead
January 13th, 2020, 10:00 PM
The tom held a decent enough sense of humor to notice Mintfrost’s joke, letting out an easy laugh. “Let’s just say my so-called apprentice isn’t the best at being punctual.” Jaggedhawk meowed, a flicker of annoyance crossing his face. “It would be best if we just went on without him, the border won’t be checking itself.” He joked, glancing at both Mintfrost and Morningsun before giving a flick of his tail and turning towards the entrance. Though young, Jaggedhawk had no problem with giving orders to older cats. In fact, he quite enjoyed being able to do so. “If he notices his name was called in time he might catch up, but for now we’ll just head towards the border.

Kitty Mama Solstice_X SoyBoi

touka
January 14th, 2020, 06:03 AM
"Oh." Giving out a sigh, letting go of his concern. "Why are you blushing?" Owlwatcher asked the molly.

@touka (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=10919)

"y, your smile was adorable " she said as the blush slowly faded away

Pepperkins
January 14th, 2020, 06:13 AM
" well ive kinda knew i always wanted kits, but i needed to know who i truely wanted to have them with and i forsure know its you"

The orange molly blushed, smiling as she turned forward to look over the camp again. "I would love to have kits, to start a family with you, but..." she said, the sad look coming over her again, "I just can't bring them into all this pain and war. I don't like the fact the kits already here have to experience it!"

Sweetie
January 14th, 2020, 07:26 AM
The tom let out a hearty laugh. "You had me worried there for a second." Owlwatcher said.
touka

touka
January 14th, 2020, 10:14 AM
The tom let out a hearty laugh. "You had me worried there for a second." Owlwatcher said.
touka

she laughed " who would get worried for me im just a regular she-cat

touka
January 14th, 2020, 10:18 AM
The orange molly blushed, smiling as she turned forward to look over the camp again. "I would love to have kits, to start a family with you, but..." she said, the sad look coming over her again, "I just can't bring them into all this pain and war. I don't like the fact the kits already here have to experience it!"

" like i said i will make sure that before our kits come into this world, there will be no fighting" he said as he stood up pelt bazing as his eyes shined at his statement

Sweetie
January 14th, 2020, 10:19 AM
"I care deeply for all my clanmates. The tom said to the molly. "Together we stand and together we fall." Owlwatcher said to Rosethorn.[B]"I live off of that moral."
touka

touka
January 14th, 2020, 10:24 AM
"I care deeply for all my clanmates. The tom said to the molly. "Together we stand and together we fall." Owlwatcher said to Rosethorn.[B]"I live off of that moral."
touka

" me also but for some reason i care for you a bit more, you can tell me its stupid if you want, i understand" she said

Sweetie
January 14th, 2020, 10:28 AM
"Why me?" The brown warrior now confused. "I may be frank but asking a simple question is never stupid Rosethorn." Owlwatcher said, marigold eyes trained on the warrior by his side.
touka

touka
January 14th, 2020, 11:24 AM
"Why me?" The brown warrior now confused. "I may be frank but asking a simple question is never stupid Rosethorn." Owlwatcher said, marigold eyes trained on the warrior by his side.
touka

"im not fully sure" she stated "but for awhile now i have been growing feelings for you" she said rosethorn still thinking she was being stupid

Sweetie
January 14th, 2020, 11:26 AM
Owlwatcher was taken back, "Really?" The tom was surprised, it was clearly written across his face. Me? Plain old me? He thought to himself.
touka

touka
January 14th, 2020, 11:31 AM
Owlwatcher was taken back, "Really?" The tom was surprised, it was clearly written across his face. Me? Plain old me? He thought to himself.
touka

"i know you don't feel the same, who would" she said to owlwatcher

Sweetie
January 14th, 2020, 11:36 AM
"I-I...uh..." For once the tom was lost for words, "Well, we can hang out more and get to know each other." He offered to the she-cat. His heart was pounding, confusion and surprise still coursing through his veins.
touka

Shadowsight
January 14th, 2020, 11:42 AM
"Am I disturbing anyone?" Shadowsight said.

touka
January 14th, 2020, 11:42 AM
"I-I...uh..." For once the tom was lost for words, "Well, we can hang out more and get to know each other." He offered to the she-cat. His heart was pounding, confusion and surprise still coursing through his veins.
touka

she gave him a sweet smile knewing he wouldn't like her back, "ya of course i would love to continue hanging out with you" she said giving his ear a lick before getting off the ice

Sweetie
January 14th, 2020, 12:52 PM
I just take things slowly, "Everybody is like a rose, you see the outside or what it is. But when you part the petals, it only gets more beautiful because you see everything." Owlwatcher said, ears still hot and followed Rosethorn.
touka

touka
January 14th, 2020, 01:08 PM
I just take things slowly, "Everybody is like a rose, you see the outside or what it is. But when you part the petals, it only gets more beautiful because you see everything." Owlwatcher said, ears still hot and followed Rosethorn.
touka

she blushed at that" always watch though because even the most beautiful of roses have thorns" she said as they headed back into camp

Sweetie
January 14th, 2020, 01:18 PM
Owlwatcher padded beside Rosethorn, "Yes but life is full of thorns.", He looked at the beautiful snowy scenery. "You have to accept it and take it as it is." The brown tom said, leaving his footprints in the white snow
touka

touka
January 14th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Owlwatcher padded beside Rosethorn, "Yes but life is full of thorns.", He looked at the beautiful snowy scenery. "You have to accept it and take it as it is." The brown tom said, leaving his footprints in the white snow
touka

"yup, that is what makes it fun" she said with a smile as she curled up into her nest

Sweetie
January 14th, 2020, 01:31 PM
"Thank you for the fun time." Owlwatcher touched noses with Rosethorn. "I have to go check on my apprentice." He explained to the warrior. "I will see you around." Giving a warm smile before going out of the warrior's den.
touka

touka
January 14th, 2020, 01:33 PM
"Thank you for the fun time." Owlwatcher touched noses with Rosethorn. "I have to go check on my apprentice." He explained to the warrior. "I will see you around." Giving a warm smile before going out of the warrior's den.
touka

her whole pelt turned red with blush, she had never touched noses with a cat before she gave him a sweet smile before heading to bed

Pepperkins
January 14th, 2020, 04:17 PM
[OPEN]

I'mnot sure I'm ready right now. Those were the words the orange molly thought as she absently paced around the camp with no purpose. She was thinking back to her conversation with her mate, the topic she had brung up. Wow she was slow, now thinking back to what she had said again, unknowingly, she had been hinting. Of course she wanted to, but she also didn't want to bring anything into this chaos she called life! With all the fighting and territory battles, she couldn't bear to have them see that! What to do, what to do. She couldn't very well stop the fighting, that was a job only a Starclan cat could do. She also couldn't just tell him no. It would be an obvious lie and who could tell how he would react!

Sighing, Blossomclaw sat down outside the nursery, just looking up to the fading sky. She could probably go out and do something for the clan, but that wouldn't help her situation. Instead, she glanced inside the den with a look of longing. Maybe a queen could help. Grabbing a mouse from the fresh kill pile quickly and headed inside the den. Looking around, it was pretty empty but a couple kits played around. One accidentally ran into her foot.
"Why hello little fella!" she laughed. Kits always brought a smile to her face.

Pepperkins
January 14th, 2020, 05:29 PM
" like i said i will make sure that before our kits come into this world, there will be no fighting" he said as he stood up pelt bazing as his eyes shined at his statement

Blossomclaw looked up at him from her place on the ground, giving her mate a sad smile. She knew he was bluffing, who could just stop the fighting? Either way it was a wonderful thought. Getting up, she rubbed her pelt along his as she took in his warmth. "And that's what I love about you~"

touka
January 14th, 2020, 05:37 PM
Blossomclaw looked up at him from her place on the ground, giving her mate a sad smile. She knew he was bluffing, who could just stop the fighting? Either way it was a wonderful thought. Getting up, she rubbed her pelt along his as she took in his warmth. "And that's what I love about you~"

" i know its a long shot it is dear but i will try my best to make this world better for you" he said

dino.
January 14th, 2020, 06:43 PM
RedHead

Truth be told, Buckbranch didn't have enough time to open up to others.

Truth be told, he hated talking about his feelings.

Truth be told, he would rather deal with them himself than unload them onto someone he didn't know or couldn't trust

But, truth be told, he'd never felt lower in his entire life than he did right now, and he really, really needed someone to talk to.

He let out a shuddering breath as he poked his head into the den. It was dim, the only light filtered through the branches that lined the walls and roof, and slightly chilly as he scanned the nests. There was a knot in his stomach and a thumping in his chest. Maybe it was just the thought of talking to Foxbound that made him want to hide in a ditch, but it was most likely the idea of actually discussing something he'd never talked about before to a cat who probably hated his guts. Either way, he took a moment to still his swaying tail before calling out softly, "Foxbound? Are you in here? I, uh... I need to talk to you."

RedHead
January 14th, 2020, 07:32 PM
After waiting for a few moments, one to catch his breath and two to let the mentors and apprentices find each other, Flintstar noticed the other Foxpaw at the edge of the clearing. Great did I miss one? He knew he called her up, but she hadn’t approached at first.

“Oh and Foxpaw, [ WaywardAngel ] now that you’re here... You will now be known as Squirrelpaw until you earn your warrior name, and Hawkclaw [ touka ] will be your mentor.” He meowed, trying for a supportive smile to the young she-cat.

Now to move on to the next part of this multi-part meeting. “There are three new clanmambers with us who will be receiving new names today, and becoming active apprentices within Thunderclan. The tomcat scanned the clearing for the three, ears perking when he spotted each. “Sore, Glass, and Fox, please step forward.

Spiritjumps vermin Dirtfur

touka
January 14th, 2020, 08:03 PM
RedHeadHawkclaw bowed his head respectively

Ghost_Xx
January 14th, 2020, 08:10 PM
SquirrelPaw looked at her new mentor, HawkClaw ( touka ) "Hi" she said faking confidence with a smile and by keeping her head high. Her thick red fur shone in the sunlight as she approached her new mentor.

Dirtfur
January 14th, 2020, 08:14 PM
RedHead Spiritjump vermin

Sore shoved away more warriors and dipping few apprentices into the ground, feeling no pity or have any sorrys to tell. Weak warriors indeed, Daisyfur. Sore growled in his mind. The Angora cat stepped forward until he is in the front of Glass and Fox. Did they call you glass because how much fragile you are? Oh, I can't wait to crush your soul, then your bones! The rogue-soon-to-be-apprentice glared at one of the loners. Hurry up, Flintstar, my patience isn't long!

touka
January 14th, 2020, 08:21 PM
SquirrelPaw looked at her new mentor, HawkClaw ( @touka (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=10919) ) "Hi" she said faking confidence with a smile and by keeping her head high. Her thick red fur shone in the sunlight as she approached her new mentor.

Hawkclaw towered over the apprentice looking at her with his amber gaze " with me as your mentor, you are going to become a great warrior" he said to squirrelpaw

Ghost_Xx
January 14th, 2020, 08:46 PM
"lets hope so" SquirrelPaw said as she smiled up at Hawkclaw. touka

Pepperkins
January 15th, 2020, 06:54 AM
" i know its a long shot it is dear but i will try my best to make this world better for you" he said

Smiling again, she yawned and padded off for a moment. Returning she had two mice hanging from her jaw. Dropping them and licking her lips, she sat back next to him as she nudged one to him. "You haven't eaten today, here," she meowed softly, trying to change the conversation topic. This one was stressing her out.

touka
January 15th, 2020, 07:55 AM
Smiling again, she yawned and padded off for a moment. Returning she had two mice hanging from her jaw. Dropping them and licking her lips, she sat back next to him as she nudged one to him. "You haven't eaten today, here," she meowed softly, trying to change the conversation topic. This one was stressing her out.

he gave her a big smile" no i have not thank you my dear after we should head to bed its very late" he said as he dug into the mouse

Wings
January 15th, 2020, 03:28 PM
Fox got up from her seat next to Foxbound and padded forward. She stepped over paws and tails making sure that she didn't step on any of them. Once she got to the front Fox sat down next to the other loner who she thought was named Glass. The abyssinian kept her head high and didn't even glance at Sore as he took a seat. She felt ready to start a new life in Thunderclan and pricked her ears forward to listen to Flintstar.

RedHead

RedHead
January 15th, 2020, 07:30 PM
"I'll try." He echoed her words, giving her a small sheepish smile before standing straight. "Suppose I'll see you tomorrow then, I'm planning on doing an early morning meeting." He gave a nod, his eyes drifting upwards as more thoughts entered his mind about what he would have to discuss with the clan tomorrow.
Then he glanced back down at Dustbreeze and gave her one more smile before he turned and padded to the back of his den, flopping down in his nest and closing his eyes, hoping to try for some sleep, even if it was fitful.

Ever

RedHead
January 15th, 2020, 07:54 PM
The ginger she-cat had decided to take a mid-day nap instead of doing anything productive, for what reason, she didn’t know. She blamed it on being cold, even though she did have a pelt that thickened when the colder moons came. So I’m reality, Foxbound had no excuse. She’d just been feeling like taking a nap. And, waking up from her nap left her re-energized and in a pretty good mood. The feline was busying herself with smoothing down her messed up fur from laying down in her nest, when she heard someone enter the den. She quickly paused to sniff the air, her sense being enveloped with the smell of Thunderclan’s very own deputy. And her heart clenched with that odd, half-mistrust half-empathy feeling that she seemed to always get around Buckbranch. She was planning on staying silent and hoping he didn’t notice her, laying there in the back of the dim den. But when he called out specifically to her, well... Foxbound’s resolve crumbled. He sounded down... though more than that, maybe devastated? But just the tone in his voice caused empathy to flood within her. She couldn’t not help someone who sounded so stressed, even if it was Buckbranch. So Foxbound got to her paws and walked towards the entrance of the den where he was standing, giving him a bright and reassuring smile as she approached. “Yeah, I’m here.” Her smile then fell as she noticed his expression for the first time. “Talk away.” She meowed after a moment, sitting down and giving him a concerned look, but perking her ears to listen all the same.

Slushie

dino.
January 15th, 2020, 08:32 PM
RedHead

His gut tightened as Foxbound approached him, and he sat down, wrapping his tail tightly around his paws. After a few silent seconds he realized he was shaking, and he fought to still himself but with no results. Finally he blurted out, "I'm sorry for bothering you, but I just really need to get some things off my chest. I know you hate me, just like the rest of ThunderClan, but I feel like you're the only cat who will sit down and listen to me."
Anxiety flickered in the green depths of his eyes and he lowered his head to stare at the floor. When he spoke, his voice was a rasping whisper. "I just... everything's going so wrong. I started a huge argument over basically nothing, and then was somehow made deputy, so now every cat seems to either hate me or envy me. Then I got into a fight with Sunsnow, who I thought was my friend, but I guess was just my simple delusion. Then I got Mountaingrowl so angry he left, and now I'm mentoring his son. And then RiverClan's raid on ShadowClan happened, and Flintstar's all stressed out and he keeps asking me to do things that I don't think I have the strength to do." He claws scraped at the dirt, and although the sun from outside warmed his back, he felt cold all the way down to his bones. "I don't know how to handle it all, and I can't find any support from anyone. And I'm trying my best to give out my own help, my own advice, but it's hard to help when cats don't trust you."

Gone
January 15th, 2020, 08:36 PM
Sitting near one of the corners of camp was Alderstripe, a senior warrior, although he was getting old, the tom had decided against the idea of becoming an elder, he couldn't stand the thought of being stuck in a den and having others do things for him, since the lost of Violeteye, the tom had changed a lot, he couldn't be as protective of her as he had once been since she was no longer by his side, and her loss had left him wounded inside for a long time, but he knew she was watching over him and that she would still want him to be happy, so he kept on going forward. Often, the tom could be seen startgazing instead of sleeping, a habit he had grown to love with this beautiful she-cat he had loved ever since she was an apprentice- His apprentice, they had been close back in their youth and even when they were apprentices, but when he turned warrior and her mentor ended up being killed, he was given the task to train her and he did not disappoint, he had done his best and still to this day, she had been his best apprentice.

After she had become a warrior, they ended up together and, even through though times, they pulled through, every day, he could still see those beautiful magenta eyes staring straight into his cyan one, he could still, sometimes, feel her soft, black fur pressed against his, every detail about her was still deeply enbedded in his mind, that spot of white fur she had on her chest, her small frame, everything about her he knew, just like she knew everything about him.

As the thoughts of the she-cat crossed his mind, he seemed to get lost in them before he snapped back to reality and looked around at his fellow clanmates, he had learned not to get too emotional about the subject. His gaze landed on a she-cat he had seen change with time, she certainly had an interesting condition to say the least- Snowflakedust, her now mostly white fur certainly stood out and, considering she wasn't that old, he had seen the changes happen with time, but she had always seemed quite reserved and he totally understood that, so he never approached in fear that she'd get a little scared of him due to his appearance, he wasn't as good-looking as he had once been, but for his age, he still looked great, even though those scars on him did make him look menacing, the tom was incredibly kind and had grown quite soft, not as hot-headed as he had been back then, the simple thought of how he acted then was something to laugh at.

Silhouettes

Kawaii Potato Cat
January 16th, 2020, 12:44 PM
"Hello," Dawn Sky mewed. She glanced at the sky. "Its a great day, why are you hanging around camp?"

Pepperkins
January 16th, 2020, 03:47 PM
he gave her a big smile" no i have not thank you my dear after we should head to bed its very late" he said as he dug into the mouse

She nodded, rubbing her eyes since a small gust of wind blew some dirt into them. Maybe she could just sleep the stress off, that would be a good chance to think things over. Getting up, she padded into the warriors den, running her tail along his back as a joke.

tye
January 16th, 2020, 04:08 PM
Glass hop to it with a skip and walked up to Flintstar, perhaps, a little too close and smiled cheerily at him and the gathered cats. This was all too surreal, too easy and thrilling. Someone pinch me! I must be dreaming, he thought loudly to himself, swaying his long tail in the chilling air. "I'm so glad you've accepted me into your clan," he mewed at the leader. "This is all so..so exhilarating! But, if I can request captai-, I mean, Flintstar. Can I provide myself my own title? If it won't be a hassle of course," he continued, "Quill, in addition of the 'paw' part." His harvest yellow eyes watched over the interesting wild cats who stared back in curiosity. Should I greet them? Is it part of this whole formality? Unsure wavered in his gaze then shrugged it out carelessly..he will do so after his official name maybe.

tye
January 16th, 2020, 04:25 PM
Sleepypaw watched the whole spectacle between his mentor and the she-cat Rosethorn if he heard correctly. A soft chuckle emitted from his maw quietly as he watched Owlwatcher say some sweet, smooth words that can warm up the coldest of hearts. How kind of him, he purred. Though, why was she blushing? Some of the words they spoke sounded foreign to his mind. It..didn't make sense but as long they are happy, he is too. "Um, aren't we suppose to go now?" he said quietly as they pad away, he kind of trekked behind them. Confused, he looked around for the others joined in patrol. "This is so strange," the maine coon sighed to himself. Maybe if another apprentice came along he'll feel more at ease. Thinking about it, the image of Herringpaw popped up in his head. Weird fellow but sweet in his own way. The little conversation they had uplifted the clouds hovering his head and wished to do the same for the troubled tom.
Shimm touka Silhouette

RedHead
January 16th, 2020, 07:21 PM
Seeing that the three cats had made their way to the first front, Flintstar extended his paw towards them for a moment before speaking.

“I have talked with all three and seen them as cats fit to try out clan life.” Though the black-furred tom was a little weary of Sore, that particular loner gave off an odd vibe. He’d have to keep an eye on him.

“Fox, you are apprentice-aged and so will start out straight as a Thunderclan apprentice. From this moment forward, you will be known as Duskpaw, until you earn your warrior name.” The leader then gave a tired smile to the young cat. “Your mentor will be Foxbound, as she is the cat that brought you here into the clan.”
Spiritjumps

The tomcat then turned to Sore, a small frown crossing his face for one moment, his tiredness making it harder for him to cover up his emotions. But it was only a flash, quickly replaced by a smile, one bordering that of smugness. “Sore, you are an adult cat so will only need two to three moons of training, granted that you already know how to hunt and fight on a basic level.” Flintstar meowed. “Sore, you will now be known as Shadepaw, until you have proven yourself as a valuable warrior of the clan and can earn your warrior name. Cherrybubble will be your mentor.” The tom smiled to himself, a little proud of the play-on-words he had just made. Sore was a shady tom. So he was Shadepaw. And Cherrybubble would keep him in line, at least until Flintstar knew he could trust him.
Dirtfur

Then last, but certainly not least, Glass. Flintstar was about to speak when the tom interjected his own words, much to Flintstar’s surprise. But he was grateful for the name suggestion. In his state right now, he probably wouldn’t have been able to come up with a decent name for the former kittypet. “Of course.” Flintstar smiled, warming up to the seemingly carefree tom a bit. “Glass, from this moment onward, until you wanted your warrior name, you shall be known as Quillpaw. Duskfeather will be your mentor.” He gave a nod to the she-cat, before coming to a stop again, awaiting the new apprentices of the clan to touch noses with their mentors.
vermin hxneysuckle

This next part of the meeting, well... that was he was most excited for. And most dreading.

Wings
January 16th, 2020, 07:34 PM
[ RedHead ]

Duskpaw was ecstatic to have Foxbound as her mentor. She kept her excitedness down but still wiggled a little. She padded over to Foxbound to touch noses with her.

Dirtfur
January 16th, 2020, 07:47 PM
RedHead

Shadepaw- no! Still Sore! The now-apprentice like the apprentice name, but he is fond over Sore better, but he kept his tongue shut, only to stay in ThunderClan... for now.
Sore glared at the crowd of cats, showing challenging flare in his darkened eyes of waterish-aqua. He licked his lips as Flintstar mentioned Cherrybubble, ready to chow down on this weak mentor'[s neck. He bounded away and into the crowd, shoving other warriors away again, and waiting for Shadepaw's mentor. Where are you, you weak mentor?

lio
January 16th, 2020, 10:23 PM
[ vermin ]

Her worried gaze was only broken by the mention of her name, though it didn't surprise her that she was given Glass- or, well, Quillpaw- as an apprentice. She had brought him to the Clan, after all. Duskfeather still felt a faint nervousness within her, hoping that she'd be able to teach the strange tom correctly. And understand him.
Standing, she walked closer to Quillpaw and leaned closer, touching her nose to his with a smile. "I will train you as best I can. You will learn to become a true warrior of ThunderClan under my direction, and I will be sure of it." She nodded to him and flicked her tail, then turned to look back toward Flintstar. His exhaustion was visible, and she could feel her heart wrench for the leader. He needed to care for himself better, and as Duskfeather stared at him, awaiting the ending of the meeting, she made up her mind to help him do so. They didn't know each other much at all. But she didn't want to see him wither away slowly. So, with an affirmative nod to herslf, she made up her mind to approach the leader after the meeting was dismissed.

RedHead
January 17th, 2020, 11:07 AM
Alright, now those were all finished and done, right? Yeah, he couldn’t think of anything else based around ceremonies he needed to do. Some of these ceremonies were probably not done right, but at this point he didn’t care. He still had a whole list of names to rattle off, practically all of the cats in his clan. Battle parties. He was forming battle parties, so that they could be more prepared come future events.

This had been what he had spent the majority of the night doing last night, trying to think of which cats would fit with who else, and if this was even going to work. He could only hope the cats remembered the number of the battle party he assigned them, maybe he should make symbols or something in the dirt somewhere in the clearing so they could remember…. No, that wouldn’t work. He would just have to trust his clanmates.

“Now, on to the last thing I wish to discuss with you all. As many of you may know, Riverclan is now aware of our alliance with Shadowclan, which could not be good for Thunderclan. I also have grown suspicious of how quiet Windclan has been being. Either they are really dead, or plotting something huge against us. I want Thunderclan to be prepared for whatever comes, and though I hate to say it, I dislike the lack of battle training we have all had. Thunderclan has been doing okay since the fire, though a little on the lean side, but we do need to sharpen our skills.” Flintstar paused a moment, to allow himself to take in some breath, as well as letting his words sink into the clan.

“First off, I want the patrols assigned by Buckbranch to be finished quickly and efficiently. Those cats who do so will be trusted to take on most of the patrols, while those cats who do not put in the effort to complete the patrols will be assigned other duties, ones that involve being confined within the camp and helping to clean some things up. Every cat will get a chance to prove themselves as a hard worker once again, but I am serious about these patrols. We need them done, and Buckbranch will be making sure the clan does them.” He nodded down to his deputy once, casting his gaze over the clan again to judge their reactions. Flintstar was usually never this insistent about things, and he wouldn’t categorize his decisions as “harsh” quite yet. He was giving his clan a warning.
[ Slushie ]

“Secondly, this is the part that will hopefully ease some of my concerns about tensions with the other clans, and allow you all as my warriors some chances to sharpen your battle skills with one another. I will be assigning each of you part of a battle party. Thunderclan warriors and apprentices will be split into three large battle parties, which will make it easier for me to call upon specific cats if something ever takes us by surprise. I will be naming off warriors into their respective parties, and those warriors who have apprentices, your apprentice will be with you on the same party.”

Flintstar then leaped down from the highpeak, stumbling only slightly, before straightening up on the snowy ground. He then padded towards the gathered cats, wanting to be closer to them so they could hear him easily as well as know he was being serious about this. “Each of you are responsible for remembering the designated leader of your battle party, and hopefully that will help you remember which one you are in.”

Now was the time to rattle off names. Flinstar closed his eyes and took a deep breath, steeling himself before he opened them once again, glancing towards Owlwatcher. He didn’t know the tom very well, but he’d proved himself to be a valuable and loyal member of the clan.

“Owlwatcher is the leader of the first battle party. The cats who are a part of this one are as follows, warriors, and their apprentices.
Hawkclaw, Spottedheart, Dustbreeze, Cranerose, Songthorn, Honeyflower, Cherrybubble, and Linnetwing.” He made sure to pause after each name, letting the cat hear him clearly, before he glanced at Owlwatcher and gave the tom an affirmative nod and grateful smile.
[ Shimm touka .:Raven:. Ever ponyapan hxneysuckle Fuzzy Blissie Bliss ]

“Mintfrost is the leader of the second battle party. Those who are a part of this one are as follows, warriors, and their apprentices.
Snowflakedust, Sharpclaw, Bumblestep, Foxbound, Swifthare, Alderstripe, Bossomclaw, Tigerdawn and Minktail.” Same with this one, Flinstar said each cat’s name clearly. He then gave his old rival a smirk, though it was not full-force, and quiet tired-looking.
[ Kitty Mama Silhouettes touka |+Tired Rose Child+| RuinsNight .:Raven:. Pepperkins Tundra Fuzzy ]

“The last battle party will be led by Duskfeather. Those who are a part of this one are as follows, warriors, and their apprentices.
First half, Icedust, Jaggedhawk, Lionwhisker, and Sunsnow. Second half, Rosethorn, Hollowedaster, Shadowsight, Tigerbranch, and Morningsun.” He paused for a moment before continuing. “This battle party may be split in half for emergency situations, so try and remember which half you are on.”
[ hxneysuckle Fuzzy SilentLamb Heartstruck touka Silhouettes Shadowsight rascalcats Solstice_X ]

The leader, now done with naming off names, was glad he wouldn’t have to do apprentices again, that would definitely make him go insane or something. He knew he sounded a little repetitive, but he wanted to drill this into his clanmate's heads. “I will be open to discuss battle practice situations later on today, but for now, if you have any questions, ask around your fellow clanmates. I would like to see all of Thunderclan getting on with their duties, just keep in mind to get in some battle practice with some members from your party, for now.”

With that, the leader gave a nod, casting his gaze over all his clanmembers once more before speaking. “This meeting is now dismissed!” He announced, before retreating from the early morning sun into his den, hoping Buckbranch would take that as a hint and get some patrols going.

[Please take any further discussion of this meeting in rp to the Thunderclan Clearing!]

lio
January 17th, 2020, 11:30 AM
[ RedHead ]

After the meeting was dismissed, Duskfeather took note of the warriors she was to lead in a battle party, mumbling the names so she would not forget. "Icedust, Jaggedhawk, Lionwhisker, and Sunsnow in the first half. Rosethorn, Hollowedaster, Shadowsight, Tigerbranch, and Morningsun in the second half," she repeated. Her tail swayed from side to side and she stepped away from the crowd, making a bee-line toward the leader's den. She stood outside the den, squinting as she peered into it. The Torbie then cleared her throat, her ears perking in order to listen for noises within the den. "Flintstar?" Duskfeather called, "May I enter?" She fell silent after speaking, awaiting a response. Of course, she would still keep her manners even when she wanted to rush in and make sure Flintstar was well and resting.

RedHead
January 17th, 2020, 11:32 AM
And there it was, her heart twisting. Buckbranch just sounded so sad. She placed her tail on his back in a comforting gesture, hoping she wasn’t overstepping any boundaries and wanting there to be something she could do to help the tom. But Foxbound didn’t know. She had no idea what would help.
She let out a sigh after he finished speaking, her ears flattening against her head. “I don’t hate you Buckbranch, I’m just... confused by you? Slightly untrusting of you? But i don’t hate you. The only cat i genuinely hate is my father, who’s a badger-hearted mouse-brain.” She gave the tom a small smile before flicking her ears upward again.
“I can see how you’re stressed, but maybe this is all going to help you in the future. Maybe one day, you’ll laugh about how silly you were to be doubtful of yourself, because you’ll be doing an amazing job at being deputy.” Foxbound nudged Buckbranch’s shoulder with her nose, smiling kindly. “I think you just need to give yourself some time. And talk to Flintstar, I’m sure he’ll understand and help you if he knows how stressed you are.”

Slushie

RedHead
January 17th, 2020, 11:40 AM
[Feel free to have any of your Thunderclan characters react to this rp that’s about to happen]

Flintstar was stressed, that was for sure. Stressed and tired, and a little hungry. But he didn’t mind that last part, he could survive, his clanmates needed it first, they didn’t have lives to spare. The leader had come into the clearing, more rested than usual but still in high alert for any news from the other clans. He was looking for Buckbranch, hoping his deputy would have done news for him from the border patrols. He needed some sort of information to ease his worries.

Slushie

dino.
January 17th, 2020, 12:10 PM
Buckbranch eyed Flintstar from across the clearing. His claws worked the soil as he tried to figure out what to say. He was concerned over Flintstar's adamant worry about WindClan. The moor-dwelling cats were probably just trying to get settle after their recent disaster, and Buckbranch understood being anxious over the Clan's recent silence and RiverClan's open hostility, but preparing for battle before a clear threat was even present was paranoid and insane. Double-time on patrols, too, he thought bitterly. Flintstar is going to run this Clan into the ground.
Cold determination pricking at his fur, he stalked over to Flintstar. His eyes were dark, and when he spoke, his voice was hard with barely-contained fury. "Flintstar," he began, "as deputy, my job is to support you, but it is also my responsibility to advise you, and that piece of my role is going to begin. Right now "

[ RedHead ]

dino.
January 17th, 2020, 12:28 PM
[ RedHead ]

He flinched as she moved, thinking she was going to hit him for acting weak or something, but relaxed as her tail came to rest over his shoulders. He scooted closer to her, closing his eyes and letting out a heavy sigh. "Confused, huh?" he mumbled, and laughed, though it sounded forced and weak. "I mean, it's better than hateful, at least." She talked about laughing it off, but she really had no idea how much he treasured his position. "I want to make a change in the world. A real difference, not just something that will hardly last a season or two. I want to be remembered for something great." Hid laugh now was scornful, devoid of hope. "Thats never going to happen if I keep screwing up. If I make even one more mistake, it could be the end, and I'll never achieve what I want to."
He finally opened his eyes, and twisted his head to look at her. She was smiling. Smiling at ME. He couldn't help but smile back, his muzzle twisting into a crooked, awkward grin. "I sure hope so. You're easy to talk to, Foxbound. I've... I've never really done this before. Thank you for listening."

Sweetie
January 17th, 2020, 12:39 PM
RedHead hxneysuckle (I hope you don't mind me butting in)

Owlwatcher was stunned that the leader trusted him enough to make him the battle patrol leader. It warmed his heart to know that Flintstar had faith in him, I won't disappoint him. Marigold eyes watching as Duskfeather walks over to Flintstar's den. I should go over there too, I do have a few questions. Smoothing over his brown-hued pelt the warrior got up and followed the molly.
Not wanting to startled his clan-mate Owlwatcher cleared his throat, "Uh-hey Duskflight, I'm here for Flintstar too." His gaze meeting hers. Hopeully she wasn't annoyed that he popped in.

RedHead
January 17th, 2020, 01:57 PM
[I'm going to respond to these as separate rps, just so you know]

Head between his forepaws, the tomcat was laying in his den, tail wrapped around himself as he stared at the stone wall at the back of his den. Did he make the right choice? Hopefully his clan wouldn’t be mad at him for this, or get too stressed out...? No. He wasn’t forcing battling on them, just suggesting they do it in their free time and maybe assigning a couple extra sessions. That was okay right? It was a precautionary measure.
Hearing Duskfeather outside, to no surprise, he knew he hadn’t been the best at hiding the fact he was exhausted, Flintstar sat up. He flicked his ears and turned to look over his shoulder. “Yeah, come on in.” He meowed.
hxneysuckle

After his talk with Duskfeather Flintstar had stood, making his way toward the exit, almost running into Owlwatcher sitting outside. “Oh! Hey Owlwatcher.” He meowed, green eyes growing worried. He hoped the tom didn’t have a problem with the assignment he’d been given. That would only make Flintstar believe further that what he has decided to do for the clan was wrong.

Shimm

RedHead
January 17th, 2020, 02:19 PM
Flintstar met eyes with Buckbranch, green on green as his deputy walked up to him. The hard look on Buckbranch’s face struck some annoyance and worry within him. What did he want now? Flintstar hoped that the tom was coming to do some reports from the borders, at this point Flintstar was tempted to go and figure out what was up with the other clans on his own. He hadn’t even heard back from Icestar, that was the most worrying thing. He wouldn’t put it past the Shadowclan leader to break off the alliance in secret and set her clan against him.
At Buckbranch’s words though, Flintstar’s ears flattened against his head, his eyes narrowing. His paranoid state set him on edge, and Buckbranch’s words certainly did not bode well with him at the moment. “Right now huh? Seems about time.” He meowed bitterly, tail lashing slightly. He glanced around, the clearing was actually quite full at the moment. But he refocused his gaze in Buckbranch, wondering whatever in Starclan is deputy needed to “advise” him about, when he hadn’t been doing much of they’ve lately.

Slushie

lio
January 17th, 2020, 02:37 PM
Duskfeather was resting near the two toms, eating her own small share of prey. She had been on a self-assigned patrol earlier that morning and was saving her energy before she headed out on another one. The Torbie's ears perked in interest at the bitterness in Flintstar's voice, though she didn't make it obvious that she was listening. She simply glanced over from her meal on occasion. At the sight of the leader, Duskfeather remembered something that she had wanted to suggest to him while out hunting, though she knew better than to approach while him and Buckbranch were speaking. So she would simply watch and wait for the opportunity to arise.

lio
January 17th, 2020, 02:46 PM
[ RedHead ]
[ Alrighty! ]

With approval given, she stepped into the den, eyes narrowing until they adjusted to the dim lighting. Her lips pulled into a frown and she sat a fox-length away from Flintstar, looking at him with worry in her gaze. "You look exhausted," Duskfeather started, "Have you been getting enough rest lately?" Her head tilted to the side and she allowed her tail to thump against the floor of the den. She had liked his battle party idea and was glad Flintstar had heeded her advice, but he was clearly tired, and she could swear that he looked even more so up close. Concern bubbled within her, not wanting the leader to become too stressed- ThunderClan needed him to be strong. For himself and for them.

somerandomdudewhogotbored
January 17th, 2020, 02:56 PM
BlackScar turned his attention to the two cats, raising a paw to walk forward but then immediately letting his paw drop back onto the ground, he was aware that he could
interrupt, but he felt as if it was best to just sit down and watch from afar.

(sorry if I posted this twice, if so It's cause I didn't see my other post, don't be upset, por favor ;v;')

Madelaine
January 17th, 2020, 02:57 PM
The dry moss ball plopped in front of the hickory, umber, and white warrior. "Do I now?" Eyebrows raise and marigold colored eyes twinkling. Owlwatcher crouched his hindlegs raised, he scooped up the ball and tossed it back to Petalkit with a grin.
Blissie Bliss

Petalkit's eyes turned to slits in a playfull way. "Yep you do!", she yowled as she caught the ball of moss in her paws. The kit purposely fell over side ways and she began to kick the moss. Petalkit stood up, and jumped in the air. She tossed it towards him.

RedHead
January 17th, 2020, 03:31 PM
The Thunderclan leader flicked his tail a bit, his head bowing down, still facing with his back to where Duskfeather was. “Probably not enough rest, by your standards at least.” He meowed with a bitter laugh, before lifting his head up once more. He turned and faced Duskfeather after a moment, studying her with a quiet scrutiny. She was definitely odd... in some regards, and he couldn’t help but letting his eyes linger in her paws for a little longer than normal. But his eyes quickly snapped back up to her face, his ears flattening slightly as a small questioning smile found its way to his face. “But shouldn’t you be... of I don’t know... going out on patrol or something?” He asked, tilting his head a little.

hxneysuckle

lio
January 17th, 2020, 03:45 PM
[ RedHead ]

She didn't react to his laugh, her expression unchanging. "I had returned from a patrol not long ago when you called the meeting. I will be taking Quillpaw on a tour of the territory soon, but I wished to check up on you first." Duskfeather's ears swiveled to slowly lay flat against her head. "You must rest, Flintstar. ThunderClan needs you to be healthy- and being as exhausted as you clearly are, that won't help."
The Torbie shook her head with a sigh, glancing down to the floor of the den before turning back to the leader. Duskfeather stood, straightening her posture so that her head was held high. "I ask for you to nap before doing any more of your duties. Allow your body and mind to regain its strength," she said, nodding to the tom, "Please. You must care for yourself. It doesn't have to be long, but you need to sleep some. I do not know much about you besides that you are my leader, but I will not stand by and allow you to rot away in stress and exhaustion." She dipped her head to the leader respectfully, though her hazel eyes were glued to him as she spoke.

Sweetie
January 17th, 2020, 04:27 PM
Owlwatcher wasn't expecting the leader to run out of his den, "Oh, Flintstar!" Giving the leader of Thunderclan the tom stepped back a few mouse-tail lengths. "I
have a few questions." Marigold eyes meeting his, "First off, I just want to thank you for trusting me enough to allow me to be a patrol leader." Giving a small grateful smile before starting again. "Secondly, should I take my group out to practice our battle training every day together or let the warriors with their apprentices be?" He noticed at the announcement that the leader mentioned sharpening battle skills. So the tom thought it would be best to have them all practice together and learn to fight as a group.
RedHead

Madelaine
January 17th, 2020, 04:46 PM
Linnetwing heard Flintstar mention her name and she perked her ears up. The molly wasn’t going to say anything, but none of the other cats so far raised their voices. The silver tabby molly looked at Flintstar and dipped her head. ”He didn’t make me leader of the patrol, but somebody’s got to get this one going. Owlwatcher you're the leader get the cats ready.”, she meowed. Linnetwing looked around to try and spot the other cats in the Battle party. She looked from cat to cat.
| Shimm; touka; .:Raven:.; Ever; ponyapan; hxneysuckle; Fuzzy; |

Sweetie
January 17th, 2020, 05:30 PM
Owlwatcher was just padding out of Flintstar's den when he heard his name called. Linnetwing was meowing about getting started and all, I hope that this group won't be difficult. Walking closer, "Linnetwing, thank you for wanting to get things done but I would greatly appreciate if you let me lead this group." The tom tried his best to sound professional, polite, and kind to the molly He didn't want any trouble or even tension between anyone.
Blissie Bliss touka; .:Raven:.; Ever; ponyapan; hxneysuckle; Fuzzy

Fuzzy
January 17th, 2020, 05:49 PM
Shimm touka .:Raven:. Ever ponyapan hxneysuckle Blissie Bliss RedHead
(Leader: Owlwatcher Participants: Hawkclaw, Spottedheart, Dustbreeze, Cranerose, Songthorn, Honeyflower, Cherrybubble, and Linnetwing + Apprentices)

Honeyflower walked over to Linnetwing and Owlwatcher. They hadn't officially met before but the large molly was sure that this would be an interesting patrol. "I suggest we give them a while, not too long, and leave without them if they don't show." The cream and ginger warrior suggested to the only other warriors in their patrol to show up so far. Flintstar at least was trying to get the Clan active but he was obviously tired. She couldn't actually remember who Owlwatcher was... that wasn't good.
~*~

Kitty Mama Silhouettes touka |+Tired Rose Child+| RuinsNight .:Raven:. Pepperkins Tundra Yelloweye
(Leader: Mintfrost Participants: Snowflakedust, Sharpclaw, Bumblestep, Foxbound, Swifthare, Alderstripe, Bossomclaw, Tigerdawn and Minktail + Apprentices)

Minktail blinked. Wait this was a huge battle party! Would all of them get done? Wouldn't it be better to split them up? This was nine cats... not counting her apprentice, Hazelpaw, or any of the other warrior's apprentices. A bit nervously the brown warrior looked around for the cats she was supposed to be doing this training with. "Hazelpaw? We have training." She called into the apprentices den incase that was were the little tom she was assigned to train was. She hasn't even gotten to talk to him sense they were assigned. I just hope I don't fail as a mentor... She thought glancing around the clearing again.
~*~

hxneysuckle RedHead SilentLamb Heartstruck touka Silhouettes Shadowsight rascalcats Solstice_X
(Leader: Duskfeather. First half: Icedust, Jaggedhawk, Lionwhisker, and Sunsnow. Second half: Rosethorn, Hollowedaster, Shadowsight, Tigerbranch, and Morningsun + Apprentices)

Icedust's ears twitched at the leaders words. Oh, at least she was on the half with Jaggedhawk. That made a smile curl at her muzzle. This would be fun for sure! Hopping up from where she sat she scanned the clearing. "Alright guys! We've got to get this first half done so the second half doesn't have to be a bunch of lazy kits!" The snow white warrior called out mismatch eyes trying to locate each cat. Some training would be good. And fun.

Leucos
January 17th, 2020, 06:13 PM
Gazing at icedust[ Fuzzy ] he nodded with a smile and gleam in his eyes . " are we sparring first or are we having apprentices go first ?" he asked her. Then he looked over at all the others then at dustpaw [ touka ] "isn't this exciting ??" he grinned. " alright everyone you heard the lady! Let's get this started " he shouted in an encouraging booming voice .
hxneysuckle RedHead Heartstruck Silhouettes Shadowsight rascalcats Solstice_X

Sweetie
January 17th, 2020, 06:22 PM
Owlwatcher let out a deep laugh, the kit was adorable. He caught the moss ball with his mouth, "What if I choose not to?" His voice muffled. Shaking the ball teasingly at the kit, high enough where she could barely reach it.
Blissie Bliss

lio
January 17th, 2020, 06:26 PM
[ Blissie Bliss touka .:Raven:. Ever ponyapan Shimm Fuzzy ]

Songthorn's tail lashed from side to side as the group was gathered, walking up with a grimace. So many cats... so many annoyances. The group was just assigned and someone was already trying to step up as a leader of the patrol? He stifled a snort and rolled his eyes, saying nothing to the other two as he approached them. Songthorn's nose wrinkled before he glanced around the camp, searching for his apprentice. "Moonpaw, come here!" he called, making his voice loud and clear.

--

Leopardpaw yawned and trailed up to the group. Her mentor hadn't arrived yet, but Flintstar had said warriors and their apprentice's, so she decided to join them anyway. The Bengal stretched and flattened her ears as Songthorn called out next to her, a frown pulling at her lips. She shook her head and looked around as she waited for Dustbreeze to appear, hoping that she did so soon. She didn't want to be stuck alone with these warriors much longer.

--

[ vermin Fuzzy SilentLamb Heartstruck touka Silhouettes Shadowsight rascalcats Solstice_X ]

Duskfeather was sitting outside the leader's den, having been looking across the camp after speaking to Flintstar. Her ears flicked periodically and she looked back and forth, searching for her battle party members. "Thank you, Icedust, but I believe it is my duty to gather the party," the she-cat stated, looking at the other from her spot. She then stood and made her way to the center of the camp and sat down, raising her voice to call for the others she was to lead. "Quillpaw," she called, starting with her new apprentice, "Jaggedhawk, Lionwhisker, Sunsnow, Rosethorn, Hollowedaster, Shadowsight, Tigerbranch, and Morningsun! Gather around, please, and bring your apprentices as well, if any of you have one!" Duskfeather then waited for all of the cats to come around her, waiting patiently.

Sweetie
January 17th, 2020, 06:38 PM
Owlwatcher took in the group, "Hey guys! So right now we are going to split up in two groups for now for the battle training." The huge tom said with an encouraging smile. "Hawkclaw, Dustbreeze, Songthorn, and Cherrybubble. You will be with me and please bring your apprentices." Looking at the remaining group, Owlwatcher wondered who could help assist him, "Linnetwing, if you can. Please take Spottedheart, Cranerose, and Honeyflower and their apprentices while I am with this group?" Asked in his deep, rumbling voice, She was already keen on starting soon as possible so hopefully, I'm not making a mistake with trusting her. "I will switch on and off these groups so I can help every one of you. I hope that you all are taking this seriously. The apprentices, I expect you to be on your best behavior and to learn everything that you can." The tom was confident that his plan would work so he could get the best out of his battle group. [B]"If you have any questions, concerns, or comments I am always open to hearing them." Finishing off with a smile and beckoning his smaller group to follow him.

Group 1: Sleepypaw vermin // Hawkclaw touka + Squirrelpaw WaywardAngel // Duskbreeze Ever + Leopardpaw hxneysuckle// Songthorn hxneysuckle + Moonpaw RedHead // Cherrybubble RedHead

Group 2: Spottedheart Raven // Cranerose ponyapan + Thistlepaw Silhouettes// Linnetwing Blissie Bliss // Honeyflower Fuzzy

Vessel
January 17th, 2020, 06:44 PM
vermin Fuzzy SilentLamb hxneysuckle touka Silhouettes Shadowsight rascalcats Solstice_X Starfall

Sunsnow nodded and turned, immediately making his way to the apprentice's den where Mosspaw was hopefully not asleep.

I remember my apprentice days like it was yesterday. Sunsnow had always been so excited to learn and see the territory. He'd wanted to master every little detail. I wish I still felt that way. The tom sighed. Ah, well. At least I'll be able to see those emptions again in my own apprentice.

"Mosspaw!", he called, sticking his head in the den. "Come on! We're going to do some battle training!"

Leucos
January 17th, 2020, 07:26 PM
Sitting near the front with his head held high, Lionwhisker gave his full attention to Duskfeather [ hxneysuckle ] . However he looked over at dustpaw [ touka ] " dustpaw c'mon lad!" he nearly barked in a cheerful tone. This was all so exciting to him . Looking at sunsnow only to sniff atleast I know dustpaw doesn't laze around like that . Hopefully "quick question darling . How is this going to work out? " he asked duskfeather. This may be a stupid question . ...But he was really wanting the warriors to battle train first as a way of showing their apprentices how to go about stuff...And this was also just him being himself so..it's better to ask them assume.

dino.
January 17th, 2020, 07:39 PM
[ RedHead ]

The tortoiseshell's eyes narrowed, flashing with bitterness. His hackles were beginning to rise, and his tail snapped once, twice at the air. "Of course," he scathed, his words laced with mockery and false thoughtfulness. "But where to begin? Well, let's see here. First, you ask me to double patrols. Sure, that's fine, ThunderClan can handle that. Then you say they need to be done quicker, faster. Alright, pushing the boundaries a little. Testing their limits. I get that." His breathing grew a bit more rapid, his tones becoming harsh and clipped yet losing their mockery and sounding strained and concerned. "Then you ask for battle patrols. I understand that you're nervous about RiverClan, but I see absolutely no reason to be worried by WindClan or ShadowClan. There are no threats as of right now. You're trying to be prepared, trying to prepare us, but you're being paranoid! You're pushing ThunderClan much too hard, and even if they are well-trained, they're going to be too exhausted to function in a fight! If ThunderClan takes anymore hits, we aren't going to be able to defend ourselves!"

Yelloweye
January 17th, 2020, 07:47 PM
Fuzzy

"Coming!" Hazelpaw called as he shot out of the den, excitement tingling in his paws. This would be his first training session and he was eager to meet his new mentor Minktail.

Tundra
January 17th, 2020, 08:16 PM
Tigerdawn stood there for a moment, her eyes narrowing a bit. Nine other cats, plus the apprentices. This wouldn’t work, it might take too long. But whatever, she wasn’t the leader of the party so it wasn’t her problem. The molly glanced around the clearing, searching for her apprentice. She let out a long sigh before calling his name. “Foxpaw!” [ touka ] Tigerdawn wasn’t in any mood to wait around, she just wanted to get this over with. “C’mon, we have training to do!” Once that was out of the way she turned and began looking for Mintfrost, the leader of the battle party.