PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Wolfsli123
April 24th, 2020, 10:10 AM
[Open]

Chillstep and Chillhop were lazing about the clearing, and Chillhop was watching the other cats going about their day.

"I'm bored. I want to go talk to someone," said Chillhop.
"Uh... go ahead?" replied Chillstep.
"I'm going to talk to... that one. Can you come with me?"
"Uh... why?"
"Why not?"
"Ok."

Chillhop padded up to a cat.

dionysus
April 24th, 2020, 10:11 AM
Dawneye
Fleetwind smiled kindly at the kit and responded, “hmmm, thank you for your advice. I’ll consult with Lionwhiskee about it.” He sat painfully on his haunches and focused his attention on Duskstar, but when she seemed to want to speak only to one cat first, he turned back to the kit. “Where were you headed so fast, by the way?”

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 10:14 AM
The kit looked kind of nervously at the injured warrior "Oh I was just um... Gonna... Go... to the... Elders! Yes the Elders!" rushed Nighkit, quickly standing up, but still in reach of the warrior. Beau

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 10:14 AM
[Open]

Chillstep and Chillhop were lazing about the clearing, and Chillhop was watching the other cats going about their day.

"Uh... why?"
"Why not?"
"Ok."

(Okay, I guess my tommie Owlfeather can talk to them?)

“Hello there,” Owlfeather meowed cheerily, “You guys are Chillstep and Chillhop right?”

dionysus
April 24th, 2020, 10:18 AM
Fleetwind nodded with a raised a brow and meowed sarcastically, “mmhmm, and are you trying to convince me or yourself?” He’d been nothing but curious until Nightkit had started acting cagey and now the tabby tom was suspicious as to where she’d actually been headed. Dawneye

Wolfsli123
April 24th, 2020, 10:18 AM
(Okay, I guess my tommie Owlfeather can talk to them?)

“Hello there,” Owlfeather meowed cheerily, “You guys are Chillstep and Chillhop right?”
"Yes. I was bored so I wanted to talk to you. Did you do anything cool today?" Chillhop asked.

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 10:23 AM
"Yes. I was bored so I wanted to talk to you. Did you do anything cool today?" Chillhop asked.
“Well,” Owlfeather meowed,”I caught a squirrel, I had to go up a tree to get it, anything new with you?”

Wolfsli123
April 24th, 2020, 10:27 AM
“Well,” Owlfeather meowed,”I caught a squirrel, I had to go up a tree to get it, anything new with you?”
"I haven't done anything much today. Is climbing trees difficult for you? I can't climb them very well."

"It's true. If he ever gets annoyed at me all I have to do is climb one and he can't catch me."

"Hey!" Chillhop whispered at his brother.

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 10:32 AM
"I haven't done anything much today. Is climbing trees difficult for you? I can't climb them very well."

"It's true. If he ever gets annoyed at me all I have to do is climb one and he can't catch me."

"Hey!" Chillhop whispered at his brother.
“It is kinda difficult,” Owlfeather admitted,”But if you practice a lot, it is pretty easy.”

Wolfsli123
April 24th, 2020, 11:03 AM
“It is kinda difficult,” Owlfeather admitted,”But if you practice a lot, it is pretty easy.”
"Eh. Climbing trees isn't for me."
"Are you scared?"
"N-no! It's actually hard!"
"Yeah I know. I'm just teasing."

Star child
April 24th, 2020, 11:06 AM
[Open]

"Uh... why?"
"Why not?"
"Ok."

Springpaw looked up from grooming himself and saw the two cats heading towards him. "Hello," he mewed. "I'm Springpaw."

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 11:06 AM
"Eh. Climbing trees isn't for me."
"Are you scared?"
"N-no! It's actually hard!"
"Yeah I know. I'm just teasing."
Owlfeather gave a mrrow of laughter at their sibling banter,
“So, how are you both, any major injuries after that Shadowclan attack?”

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 11:24 AM
Nightkit awkwardly shuffled her paws, looking up at the warrior "W-well I um.. you..?" She stuttered, a bit confused. She started to back up very slowly, not going towards the Elder's den "Well I should uum.." Beau

dionysus
April 24th, 2020, 11:31 AM
Dawneye
Fleetwind narrowed his eyes questioningly and put a paw behind Nightkit as she backed away. “Yeah, let’s try that again,” he snorted, “where are you headed?” The air around the kit that she was going somewhere she shouldn’t be is what pushed Fleetwind to stop her but he wasn’t sure where it was she could actually be going. He didn’t care if she wanted to listen in on the meeting- plenty of kits do and have done that- but he wanted to make sure that that was all it was.

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 12:05 PM
Nightkit coughs awkwardly "I... I heard there was a battle and I wanted to go see it.. I-It isn't too far away..." She mumbled, her pelt completely bristled and her paws shuffling nervously Nightkit tries to back up, just continuing to back into Fleetwind's paw Beau

DarkNight
April 24th, 2020, 12:08 PM
ashcloud dashed over to the meeting and sat down next to speckledrose, he panted and tried to catch his breath, "sorry i'm late I was getting some water." he huffed to speckledrose.

DarkNight
Speckledrose chuckled. “It is okay. Nothing crazy has happened yet.” She smiled at him, her tail absentmindedly touched her flower.

dionysus
April 24th, 2020, 12:15 PM
Dawneye
“Mmhmm. ” There it was. Hanging out at the meeting was one thing, but sneaking out of camp to check out a battle. Not happening. Fleetwind shook his head and snorted, “no chance, kid. Cmon, I’ll take you back to the nursery.” The tabby tom stood gingerly, holding his injured paw in the air and limped one pawstep in the direction of the nursery, looking back to check if Nightlit was following. Hopefully he’d find a queen to watch over her.

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 12:19 PM
"But I don't want to go back to the nursery!" whined Nightkit "I don't have any kin and I don't want to just be sitting there by myself! I would rather stay here, I have never left camp, I've barely left the nursery before and I just... I want to do something exciting.." She looked up at the warrior, her bi colored eyes huge and sad Beau

Silvershadow9
April 24th, 2020, 12:51 PM
Owlfeather looked at the apprentice Moonpaw,
“Hello,” He meowed, attempting to strike up conversation,”You’re Moonpaw right?” Silvershadow9

"Yep, That's me!" Moonpaw purred to the friendly warrior. "You're Owlfeather, am I right?"

OOC: sorry for not posting earlier!

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 01:19 PM
"Yep, That's me!" Moonpaw purred to the friendly warrior. "You're Owlfeather, am I right?"

OOC: sorry for not posting earlier!
“Yes,” He meowed,”How are you? Do you have any major injuries after the Shadowclan attack?”

dionysus
April 24th, 2020, 01:57 PM
Dawneye
Fleetwind chuckled, understanding. “Well you can’t go running out of camp to watch a battle! But, you can stay here and listen to the meeting if you’d like. I have to warn you, though, I’m not terribly interesting.” The brown tabby returned to his spot by the entrance to the medicine den and plopped down, inspecting his paw as he waited for the start of the meeting.

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 02:09 PM
Nightkit walked up to the warrior, gently rubbing up against him as to not hurt him "I-is it okay if I sit with you?" She asked, a little bit nervous that she had made the warrior mad Beau

Sweetie
April 24th, 2020, 02:10 PM
She paused,” No...Do you?” Ivorykit asked in confusion.

"Err...I was trying to play tag with you but it seems like you don't quite understand it." He awkwardly said to his adopted daughter. "Tag is a game where you try to catch the other person. You chase them and touch a part of them like their tail or shoulder and now they're it and they have to try and chase you!" He said happily. Hoping to make this time with Ivorykit more fun.

Wolfsli123
April 24th, 2020, 02:18 PM
Owlfeather gave a mrrow of laughter at their sibling banter,
“So, how are you both, any major injuries after that Shadowclan attack?”
”No we’re okay. Just small scratches.”
What about you?”

dionysus
April 24th, 2020, 02:54 PM
Dawneye
Fleetwind noticed Nightkit pressing closer against his leg but didn’t mention it. Instead, he shrugged- gingerly to avoid jolting his paw- and replied, “sure, you can sit here. Not the best view, but I suppose it’s the hearing that’s important.” He tentatively locked at some of the drying blood on his paw but even that small movement sent rivulets of pain down his foreleg. Sighing, he lowered the limb, careful to keep the paw just above the ground.

kittygirl
April 24th, 2020, 03:18 PM
ashcloud chuckled a bit and stared up at duskstar, "duskstar is demoting murkyshadow today, I think." He chuckled a bit, "I caught him disrespecting prey." he explained, "and he had the nerve to say the duskstar "would never demote me!" ashcloud scoffed with a smile, he shook his head with a chuckle again, "warriors these days." he sighed.

DarkNight

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 03:19 PM
”No we’re okay. Just small scratches.”
What about you?”
”Only a nick out of my ear,” Owlfeather meowed,”Others weren’t so lucky sadly.”

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 03:22 PM
Nightkit looked down at the injured warriors paw, seeing some of the drying blood. She quickly but carefully gently lifted his paw up, trying her best to cause little to no pain. She gently began to clean his paw for him, not wanting him to be sitting there with a possibly open wound. She continued to be extremely gentle, trying to cause little to no pain to the warrior tom. Beau

dionysus
April 24th, 2020, 03:27 PM
Dawneye
The motion of his paw did indeed hurt Fleetwind, but he had a soft spot for kits. Thus, the tom allowed Nightkit to touch the paw, appreciating the gesture. He stifled any winces that wanted to push their way out and silently gritted his teeth, turning his attention to Duskstar in the hope that the meeting would soon proceed.

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 03:33 PM
"I-I hope I am not hurting you too badly... I know it must hurt... B-But if you would let me I can see where it is indeed popped a bit out of place... I know I am not medicine cat, and sadly I know I will probably never be one.. But could I try to pop it back? It would hurt for a second before you start having less pain" She looked up, truly wanting to help the Tom, but knowing he would probably say no as she is just a kit medicine cat wannabe Beau

Mango
April 24th, 2020, 03:34 PM
"Err...I was trying to play tag with you but it seems like you don't quite understand it." He awkwardly said to his adopted daughter. "Tag is a game where you try to catch the other person. You chase them and touch a part of them like their tail or shoulder and now they're it and they have to try and chase you!" He said happily. Hoping to make this time with Ivorykit more fun.
Ivory gave a smile,” Alright. I can probably do that...now that I know how to play!“ she chirped a bit more excited. This sounded fun, but weird to her, what was the point of tagging them, also her new father would beat her with those long legs of his.

dionysus
April 24th, 2020, 03:50 PM
Dawneye
Fleetwind offered a kind smile and responded gently, “I appreciate the offer, Nightkif, but my paw unfortunately isn’t out of place. At least that has an easy fix... Rather, the little bones of the paw have all been pretty much crushed and the bone of my foreleg broken too. There isn’t much to do to fix my paw at this point, but Lionwhisker is working on it.” He hoped he hadn’t been to graphic in his explanation of what happened to his paw. Perhaps he should have just left it at broken rather then crushed...

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Nightkit looked excitedly at the warrior "Well he could try to kind of set your leg, but I don't know what he will do about the paw... maybe there is a way to set that too.." she looked curiously at his paw, looking honestly curious and seriously thinking
Beau

dionysus
April 24th, 2020, 04:12 PM
Dawneye
Fleetwind nodded, “Lionwhisker intends to set my leg soon. As for the paw... it can’t be set. I’m afraid I may never be able to use it again.” He silently cursed that mangy flea ridden, no good Shadowclan toadbreath that had mangled his paw. I mean really, who just chomps down on someone’s paw like that? And then doesn’t let go? The tabby let out a huff of resurrected annoyance. He would hold a grudge against that warrior for the rest of his life.

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 04:19 PM
Nightkit jumps up and licks Fleetwind's cheek, trying to comfort him, she lands a little bit awkwardly on her paws, she gently holds a paw to her stomach. "I wish I could help you, but I can at least comfort you!" She smiles, purely full of joy, but keeping a paw on her stomach firmly
Beau

dionysus
April 24th, 2020, 04:28 PM
Dawneye
Fleetwind smiled and meowed, “thank you, I appreciate that.” He noticed, however, Nightkit’s paw in the air and asked, “your paw alright, kid?” The cynical thought that he was a homing beacon for paw injuries popped into his head, but he ignored it. He doubted she’d really injured it by that small of a fall- it was probably sore for now but he guessed it would feel better before tomorrow.

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 04:48 PM
"oh my paw is fine, its just my stomach... I kinda got in a fight and the cut hasn't quite healed and the awkward landing make it open again, I'll be okay, I just can't reach it to lick it clean so it sucks" She tries to sniff at her belly, being unable to reach the now open and bleeding cut Beau

lio
April 24th, 2020, 06:06 PM
Duskstar narrowed her eyes as Shadepaw came forward.

"Shadepaw [ Dirtfur ], I have reason to believe that you prove to be dangerous to our Clan. Witnesses have come forward speaking of violence, and you have shown yourself to be rather suspicious. I have not seen enough to be reason for exile... but I have come to a decision that you will be demoted from your place as an apprentice, thus being renamed to Shadekit. Ploverspot [ Arie ], Buckbranch [ Slushie ], you will both be tasked with guarding Shadekit. As you both have apprentices, I want the task to be shared between you two. He is not to be left unguarded. Be sure that he does not leave the camp or cause any trouble for our Clan."

This would be a way for Ploverspot to prove his loyalty to ThunderClan, and to keep Buckbranch out of her fur. She gave a moment for the news to sink in before moving on.

"Furpelt [ Zesty Mango ], I strongly dislike your name. It is rather... dumb. Please step forward so I may change it."

Mango
April 24th, 2020, 06:42 PM
(Maybe Furzefire, Faithsoul, Journeyfur, Parslyfoot, Pollensneeze, Robinegg, Nestsight, Valleybreeze, Goosecrunch, some options)
hxneysuckle
Furpelt glanced at Duskstar, stepping upI like my name...why must I change it.he thought, but he respected Duskstar, so I wouldn’t want to be mean.

dionysus
April 24th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Slushie
Cormorantpaw was fairly excited for the chance to train. He wasn’t so much excited for battle training as he was excited to spend time away from camp and to learn more from Buckbranch. Recently, their interactions had been rather... depressing. It was neither of their faults- Cormorantpaw figures they must both still be reeling. At least he was. He felt the need to practice battle moves to assuage some of the anxiety that had been shrouding him, but wasn’t necessarily looking forward to it.
When Duskstar told Buckbranch that he would be guarding Shadekit, Cormorantpaw deflated. Training would be infinitely harder if his mentor was confined to camp with the cat he was guarding. Cormorantpaw sighed and frowned at Duskstar, choosing to just keep listening rather than voice any disappointment. It wasn’t like it would make a difference.
-
Dawneye
Fleetwind furrowed his brow, “who were you fighting?” He couldn’t fathom who a lit would be fighting- let alone what opponent would be injuring said kit. “Have you seen Lionwhisker?” If the wound could open, it must have been at least more serious than a simple scratch. He paused a moment to listen to Duskstar’s words, surprise coursing through him to hear that an apprentice had been considered dangerous. He briefly wondered what the cat had done before turning his attention back to Nightkit.

dino.
April 24th, 2020, 07:26 PM
[ hxneysuckle Wings ]

"that's it." Buckbranch's tone was laced with irritation. "I hauled your ass all the way over here so you can give Duskstar the location of ShadowClan's camp? I'm pretty sure she already knows where it is." He glanced up at Duskstar for confirmation, then glared back down at Russetstrike. He was half-tempted to just take the warrior's head and bash it into the ground a few times. "Do you have anything useful? Special battle tactics and how to counter them, maybe a secret hiding place. Anything."

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 07:45 PM
Nightkit looked at the leader in surprise as he made his announcement, holding her belly tightly, feeling blood on her paw and starting to feel a bit sick “no, my friend gets easily scared and when I jumped on her she immediately turned around and scratched me. She grabbed what she thought would help from the medicine cat den. It helped but it keeps getting opened by playing or moving. I don’t want to bother LionWhisker, I don’t think he likes me after that incident...” she kept her paw firmly on her belly, slowly trying to lie down on it so that Fleetwind would not see that it was open. Beau

Sneakyfox55
April 24th, 2020, 07:48 PM
Smokekit's ears laid back against her head at that comment, but she still mewed: "You said I should be quiet. Not me."

Snorting, the tomkit walked towards her, trying to be intimidating: "Yeah, well, if you weren't such a dumb pushover maybe I'd give you a chance!"

Sneakyfox55
April 24th, 2020, 08:00 PM
Starbot SilentLamb hxneysuckle

"Well..." Ferretwatcher hesitated, looking uncharacteristically nervous. "I don't remember much, but I believe Breezekit was trying to cause more trouble by leaving camp; Duskstar stopped her and," he shivered slightly, "she did what she had to, to keep the clan safe. And after that, when she continued the meeting, she started acting... Dazed, almost."

Sneakyfox55
April 24th, 2020, 08:14 PM
Late to the meeting, Brightpaw stepped forward to join the crowd; Ferretwatcher followed behind the apprentice.

Ivypaw returned from outside the camp, and sat down near the other apprentices.

Dirtfur
April 24th, 2020, 08:24 PM
( DuskStar Slushie Arie )

Aqua eyes of the apprentice--now a kit-- widened. How could the leader knows about the Turkish Angora's activities? Sure he used violence... for one particular cat, Duskpaw. But Shadepaw knows that he hid himself good--good enough that the victim didn't caught a vivid glance of who it really is, only saw a cat covered in mud. SO how could the leader knows if his plans were hidden in the shadows?

Shadepa- no- Shadekit stepped back, closing his eyes as silence fills the air as the leader let's the announcement of his demotion pass through. The overgrown 'kit knew that Duskpaw will be taken to the nursery due to her injuries, which Lionwhiskers resides at. Though not clear, the scarred apprentice still caught a glance at the murder -Shadekit (as a strange cat to Duskpaw's eyesight) who was covered in mud- so she could've told the medicine cat what happened to her before falling off a branch. The relationship between medicine cats and leaders can be clear, so maybe Lionwhisker told Duskstar what Duskpaw had said, which might supported the leader's suspicion to Shadekit....

Then there was Frostkit, who was not harmed at all (at first), founded by a recovered Duskpaw. Though it was unknown to Shadep-kit of what happened next, Frostkit could've stay at the med den or possibly was walked to the nursery. Ignore it, thoughts entered Shadekit's mind, ending him to shove the mystery back to his mind.

Now that is away, there's is Duskstar talking how suspicious Shadekit had been. Which was strange because Shadekit could've sworn that other cats were looking suspicious, especially Duskstar with her rules and changing others "for the better" and her activities in the clan.

Opening his eyes, the ex-apprentice found reality again. Spying around, he found himself close to Buckbranch who was ordered to be Shadekit's guard. Swatting his eyes away from the ugly guard and onto the leader who demanded Furpelt to come up to have their name changed.

Soon, the mind of the kit went blank for a moment; however, it went back and told the Turkish Angora to charge back up to the Highpeak. Doing as his mind ordered, Shadekit pushed Buckbranch away from his side and rushed towards Duskstar, only stopping in front of her and stared down at the clan below him and the leader.

RedHead SilentLamb Slatepaw Blissie Bliss Shimm Sneakyfox55 Skye Ever S-oft Wolfie starshooter Radetzky kittygirl Bravekit :Grimm: Salt TeamRiverRipple DarkNight implimm Thornpelt@roleplays Ombre Party kaitlynnn @\/\/ Spiderfrost vermin @ The Cannibal Ludus Rainquail BILL. Dipper Socks OhAtropa Mayflower Beau hal @Fang pathos Starbot Wings Yelloweye @ Sassy Quailsong Dust Moon_Rise Katwhisperer Fallenpine Queenie lone Morgan Dawneye Breezefur Flowstream Zesty Mango Silvershadow9 Fae Xeno

Blitz
April 24th, 2020, 08:46 PM
“Okay,” Owlfeather meowed,”But if another kit says that to you, tell me and we can prove them wrong in a all or nothing game of mossball!” Owlfeather looked at Blizzardkit before he walked away,”Don’t forget that that kit is a kit too, they are probably voicing what they think about themselves, remember that.”

Blizzard'kit watched Owlfeather walk away "Bye and thank you!" He called "Not just only for the squirrel but for your help changing my views of myself. I'll work to prove all those who doubt me wrong!" He said picking up the fresh kill and taking it into the nursery to give it to the queens.

Sweetie
April 24th, 2020, 08:55 PM
Aspenkit moved through the crowd and towards Faithkit. He didn't know the she to well but, no time like the present to get to know somecat. Either way, it would be good to get some friends. Finally making his way over to her, he sat down beside the she. "We're going to become apprentices!" He whispered excitedly. He hoped he would get a good mentor.
Shimm

Faithkit didn't jump or flinch since she was all too involved in watching Duskstar who she practically worshipped. Tearing her lime green gaze from her idol the kit turned to Aspenkit who was talking to her. "Huh? Er, yeah! I am super ready to become an apprentice!" Puffing her chest out as she replied whispering to the tom too. I really want Duskstar to be my mentor! A wild wish that probably wouldn't come true.

Terrestrial
April 24th, 2020, 09:08 PM
Flamepelt entered the camp and took her place at the back, she was quite late! Her pelt still clung to the scent of fear and her eyes looked like she saw a murder or ghost! {Open}

---

Hollowedaster sat off to the side, watching Honeykit and Goldenkit. The toms ears pricked as he smelled a strong fear scent at the back of the crowd, turning her saw Flamepelt. She looked very frightened for some reason, he turned around and continued to watch her kits.

---

Honeykit played with a leaf as her sister sat next to Hollowedaster, not paying attention at all.

---

Goldenkit sat next to the tom and listened intensely.

Abyssopelagic
April 24th, 2020, 09:08 PM
Breezehen knew it was difficult to go through a name change at the leader's discretion, and felt empathy for Furpelt, soon to be renamed.

Wings
April 24th, 2020, 09:20 PM
Oh. my. stars. Oh my stars! This was crazy, like in a good way. Shadepaw was now Shadekit! An adult cat being a kit. It felt kinda weird thinking about it that way though. She held in a smile and laugh and watched as Shadep-kit, climbed the highpeak, facing Duskstar, eye to eye. She wanted to stand but, decided against it as Duskstar could hold her own again Shadekit in a fight and, she had 9? 8? 8 or 9 lives left. Duskpaw couldn't remember fully if she had lost a life in the battle with ShadowClan.

----

Aspenkit watched as Duskstar demoted Shadepaw to a kit. He hadn't met the tom but, seeing him climb a top the highpeak, almost challenging Duskstar. It made him shiver. The black Turkish angora was big, scary, and most likely dangerous. He was happy to be out of the nursery. The snow bengal mix whispered back over to Faithkit. "Who do you want to be your mentor? I wish Flintspirit could be my mentor but, I think he has an apprentice."
Shimm

lio
April 24th, 2020, 09:26 PM
Duskstar narrowed her eyes as Shadekit [ Dirtfur ] leaped up onto the Highpeak, her teeth bared. What in the hell did he think he was doing? She glared at him, her ears flattening. She already wasn't in a good mood. If this shady ass tried anything...

With a growl, she opened her mouth to speak.

"What do you think you're doing? Get down!"

Mayflower
April 24th, 2020, 09:26 PM
Fernglow frowned, watching the proceedings silently. A demotion? That was a big deal, especially for an apprentice... he couldn't possibly imagine how that felt. However, if Shadekit was deemed a threat he was a threat and he deserved it. He was rather large, and though Fernglow was large himself he could easily see how dangerous he could be. Though putting him in the nursery... that just felt like a bigger threat to the kits than anything. Then, as Shadekit approached the Highpeak, Fernglow cautiously started to stand. No doubt Duskstar could hold her own, but Shadekit was essentially fully grown, and if he tried anything it would not be pretty.

Sweetie
April 24th, 2020, 09:32 PM
Faithkit gave a sheepish smile as Aspenkit asked who she wanted her mentor to be. It was kinda embarrassing because doesn't every kit wish for the leader to be their mentor? "I...I kinda am wishing that Dus-" A large body ran past the kit which caused her to bump into her fellow clanmate. Quickly looking up the cream tabby watched as Shadepaw-kit ran to her beloved leader! "NO!" Getting up quick as her tiny body can the molly ran after Shadewhoeveritwas. Fear and adrenaline coursed through the body as she made an attempt to jump on the dark toms back. Of course, she didn't know how to use her claws so they were still sheathed so all she had was her endurance and desire to protect Duskstar to keep her going.
hxneysuckle Wings Dirtfur

Spiderfrost
April 24th, 2020, 09:42 PM
@Mayflower (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=616)
Shadedpath would admit, she was taken a bit off guard by the demotion. But as her surprise cleared and Duskstar explained. While their young leader hadn't exactly been the most level headed--killing a kit for their disruptive nature instead of simply punishing them. The weathered warrior eyed the demoted young cat and wrinkled her nose, there was certainly a stink about them. She kept sharp green eyed on the cat as Buckbranch and Ploverspot went to guard them. Seemingly lost in their thoughts until Shadekit sprung up and charged towards the highpeak to stare down Duskstar.

Oh of all the--

Shadedpath scowled and had half a mind to drag the mangy kit down by his tail. The old warrior got to her paws and noticed Fernglow watch the movements of the demoted kit-minded idiot as well. The old molly caught the younger cats eye, she twitch her head tail to one side on the Highpeak, then tilted her head to the other. A silent look, if Fernglow positioned themselves to one side, she'd take the other and drag Shadekit down by the tail if he tried anything stupid.

Mayflower
April 24th, 2020, 09:47 PM
Fernglow caught Shadedpath's eye and nodded, following the older molly's directions. He really didn't like the idea of having to flank Shadekit, but he'd do it for the good of Duskstar and the clan. He slunk to the left of the Highpeak as he was closer, nodding to the right side for Shadedpath to position herself there. He stayed on edge as he turned his attention to Shadekit, ready to apprehend him if things went south.
Spiderfrost

Wings
April 24th, 2020, 09:48 PM
Leaping up, just after Faithkit. He used his long legs to spring into the air and grab Faithkit. But, once landing on Shadekit's back, he was sent tumbling back wards onto his back, not knowing if he had actually grabbed Faithkit off of the adult kit's back. Landing on his back, all the air got knocked out of him, making him go into a coughing fit when he stood up. Looking at his paws, he struggled to get air back into his lungs.
Shimm

Dirtfur
April 24th, 2020, 09:50 PM
Shadekit glared down at the warriors below the Highpeak. He watched as the cats throw a hissy fit when the ex-apprentice charged up to the Highpeak. He eyed some cats planning to grab the Turkish Angora at any moment, and there was one kit who tried to block Shadekit, but it was too late. The black-pelted tom shook his head at the warriors' attempts. Ignoring the leader's questions and demands, the kit assured the clan, "I'm not in anyway harming dear Duskstar -that is no way a warrior should behave; however, I am simply exposing the truth about our young leader." Shadekit twisted his scarred head and eyed DUskstar with a twinkle in his eye.

RedHead SilentLamb Slatepaw Blissie Bliss Shimm Sneakyfox55 Skye Ever S-oft Wolfie starshooter Radetzky kittygirl Bravekit :Grimm: Salt TeamRiverRipple DarkNight Thornpelt@roleplays Ombre Party kaitlynnn @\/\/ Spiderfrost vermin @ The Cannibal Ludus Rainquail BILL. Socks OhAtropa Mayflower Beau hal @Fang pathos Starbot Wings Yelloweye Dirtfur Sassy Quailsong Dust Moon_Rise Katwhisperer Fallenpine Queenie lone Morgan Dawneye Breezefur Flowstream Zesty Mango Silvershadow9 Fae Xeno

Sneakyfox55
April 24th, 2020, 09:54 PM
Dirtfur

Brightpaw stared in alarm at the scene before him. "That... He's not supposed to do that!" he mewed harshly, his voice barely above a whisper.

Silvershadow9
April 24th, 2020, 09:56 PM
“Yes,” He meowed,”How are you? Do you have any major injuries after the Shadowclan attack?”

"Ohh, umm..." Moonpaw trailed off, not wanting to tell the warrior she hadn't fought much because she didn't know how to fight. "Umm, I was okay, not hurt too bad!" she mewed.

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 09:57 PM
Nightkit looked up at the former apprentice, her eyes wide with shock. One paw still held the scratch on her belly that continued to bleed. She closed her eyes, suddenly falling over in the dust
(open)

Wings
April 24th, 2020, 09:58 PM
Standing up now, a low growl rumbling in her throat, her mind flashed to the scene where she had fallen off the branch, during the Friendship games. This was this same scene, well, almost the same scene but, she was confused. Why was she thinking about this now? Then it hit her, What if Shadekit was... She shook her head, she wouldn't jump to conclusions. Duskpaw would hear what the adult kit had to say and then make her decision whether to act or not.

"What truth?" She watched the scarred tom, fury blazing in her green eyes. She did not like Duskstar as her leader but, she would do anything and everything in her power to protect her.
Dirtfur

Spiderfrost
April 24th, 2020, 09:59 PM

The large grey molly was in position, despite the little tirade that Shadekit was apparently building up towards. Still though, the warrior stayed on guard, legs tense and ready to pounce as she blatantly stared at the younger tom.

She gave Fernglow an exasperated look at Shadekits words. Rolling her eyes as her tail flicked, not in a dismissal of the demoted cats words though. Might as well get what's on the kits mind out before they're dragged off. A part of her wondered what was with cats climbing the stupid peak just to make a life altering announcement. First Duskstar and her whining that changes weren't happening fast enough during Flintspirits short rule, and now this.

Shadedpath briefly fantisized about given them both a good nip on the ear for their brashness.

The Cannibal
April 24th, 2020, 10:01 PM
hxneysuckle
Rootstone watched silently beneath the highpeak, annoyance flickering in her gaze. Why was that little mouse-brain up there and causing a scene? It was stupid. She didn't have time for that, no one in the clan had time for it. They needed to take their demotion and live with it. He was lucky he wasn't exiled, Rootstone would be more than happy to punish a cat who was violent to their own clanmates.
"Kill him Duskstar! Don't let him challenge you like that, he doesn't deserve mercy!" She shouted to the leader, eyes glimmering with frustration and a glimmer of something else, something odd. Licking her lips, she shouted next, "Or let me show him what a good punishment is! Might teach him some respect!" She hated cats that went against the clan leader. It would bring joy to her to punish those that went against Duskstar.

Sweetie
April 24th, 2020, 10:02 PM
She felt a tug at her tail and the cream tabby was quickly pulled back and tumbled head over heels. Dust rose and settled back down in the air. Coughing along with Apsenkit, Faithkit quickly assumed that he was the one that caused her to miss the larger tom. Her lime green eyes narrowed, invisible eyebrows furrowed and sticking out her lip she pouted at Aspenkit. "Why did you do that!" She whined. Looking up the kit was annoyed and sad that she failed her mission to reach the tom before he laid a claw on her leader.
"If you weren't going to attack her then why did you rush at her?" Faithkit made an attempt to raise her squeaky voice loud enough to be heard over the crowd.
Wings Dirtfur hxneysuckle

Socks
April 24th, 2020, 10:03 PM
Ravenkit thought Shadepaw--Shadekit should be happy for the demotion. He wouldn't have to do any of his duties, he should just enjoy extra time lounging in camp. Needless to say, he was confused at how upset the demoted apprentice appeared. He must have some guts to confront Duskstar like that, what did he plan to say in front of the entire clan like this? If Ravenkit had known clan meetings were this interesting he'd have paid attention more often.

--

Softbriar was shocked by the demotion of the apprentice, but even more so by the reaction of the young tom. They stepped forward but winced, standing in the place where they had sat instead. With this injury, they surely couldn't give the demoted apprentice a swat over the head, as much as they wanted to. They were happy to see their mother had a similar reaction and placed herself where she could assist if needed. They wouldn't have to help, but they still stayed standing.
Their fur bristled at Shadekit's words, what did he mean? He must've been speaking out of anger, he was getting himself in for a more serious punishment at this point. He needed to respect his leader. Even if Softbriar maybe had their doubts about the current leadership of ThunderClan, they respected that she was the leader and as far as they were concerned, Duskstar was doing a good job with the position.

BEAR.
April 24th, 2020, 10:13 PM
"Oi, everyone-- hold on a moment, the big baby's tryna speek!"

Birdchatter was a little late to the party, but amused when he saw Shadekit trying to play leader. How cute!

"I wonder what he'll go on about now, huh."

[ Dirtfur, hxneysuckle ]

Mayflower
April 24th, 2020, 10:14 PM
Fernglow frowned. The truth? Surely the cat must be joking. He never dropped his guard, exchanging a look of confusion with Shadedpath before deciding to hear Shadekit out. Maybe he could feel a bit better about himself before getting dragged to the nursery if he could spout some gibberish about the leader and then receive the consequences. Although really, the demoted kit was really just asking for a harsher punishment. Spiderfrost

MEAT ANGELS
April 24th, 2020, 10:18 PM
hxneysuckle Dirtfur

She couldn't take it anymore. Shadepa-Shadekit had hurt her, sure, but did he really deserve this? Wasn't there a better way? "What truth is there to tell? Duskstar's been completely honest with us!" Frostpaw burst. Duskstar was her idol, for Starclan's sake! Surely Shadekit was lying? "..Right?"

lio
April 24th, 2020, 10:19 PM
[ Dirtfur ]

She glared back at the tom, her pupils slits. She was really, really not in the mood for this. Her body ached, her head hurt, and she just wanted to get this meeting done with. Duskstar frowned and lashed her tail, claws unsheathing. If she needed to knock this imbecile off the Highpeak, she would.

"I do not kill without reason, I do not harm without reason. Violence is against my own morals. I only attack if attacked first."

She looked down at the Clan before returning her gaze to Shadekit.

"There is nothing to be shared. You will be spreading lies. I have only spoken with you once, and yet how can you know the 'truth' about me? There is no truth to be sought. Anything that has been done was in the public eye. So, Shadekit, I suggest you get down and shut your mouth before I exile you for good."

TeamFlowstream!
April 24th, 2020, 10:21 PM
Heartkit stared at the ex apprentice in awe. "Maplekit? What are they doing?" Maplekit shook his head. "Something mousebrained, probably," he mumbled in reply.

dino.
April 24th, 2020, 10:22 PM
[ Dirtfur ]

"Shadekit, get down from there!" Buckbranch thundered. He leaped to his paws, fur bristling. Great StarClan, was every child in ThunderClan determined to tick off Duskstar?
He paused as the dark cat mentioned something about exposing Duskstar. He didn't waver for long, however, and took a few threatening steps towards the Highpeak. "As your superior AND your guard, I am ordering you to come down from there this instant before I drag you off myself," he snapped. This cat made him very, very nervous and he did not fancy him standing atop the rock that was reserved for cats of power.

tye
April 24th, 2020, 10:24 PM
"My word, a repeat like last time. I guess the last squirt left an impression on other kits, haha!" the lanky tabby made his way to the front, staring up at this big (tiny) shot. Quillpaw wanted to chime along with Rootstone, though, the last time she did that well-- our master took a humpty dumpty! With a great fall. Yes, a big faint. Gathering his intel from the previous, wonderous ceremony he'd say that she's - a: first time killing a tiny moggie, very traumatic or b: blood warning!! Anyways, the apprentice took a paw to step up to lean in close to this Shadekit. It definitely suits him very well. "Hey, moggie. Mind letting our leader talk first before making a scene? At the very least, let her speak first!" he briefly looked over to Duskstar, "Don't worry master, if it gets out of paw let us deal with this niggling, nagging pest."
Dirtfur hxneysuckle

The Cannibal
April 24th, 2020, 10:26 PM
The burly she-cat snorted, her tail thumping on the tail with her agitation. She hoped the scrap of fur would get exiled, then she would have free reign over pummeling him if he ever showed his face again. Duskstar might not have liked violence, but Rootstone, that was her game.
Maybe it was a good thing she wasn't chosen as one of his 'guards' because as soon as he said something smart, he wouldn't be able to speak. She would have broken his jaw. She wasn't a nice cat, but she was blindly loyal to the Thunderclan leader and anything they wanted. And right now? The leader was Duskstar. So, whatever Duskstar wanted, Rootstone would follow. Anybody questioned her? They were an enemy to Rootstone, simple as that.

tye
April 24th, 2020, 10:35 PM
"That's it!" Blackmoor entered the scene, eyes in blue flames. "What is up with these damn kits!? Come down here right now" He snarled revealing his white fangs. "Because if Duskstar exiles you, I'll be happy to escort you out." The black warrior's venomous words held a threatening tone.
Dirtfur.

Dirtfur
April 24th, 2020, 10:36 PM
Shadepaw listened to the mumbles of every warrior below. He nodded as others asked what is the truth. He frowned as some warriors started trash talking and whining to give punishment to the Turkish Angora. He shook his head as Duskstar threated the kit. "You think your full-of-holes threats can stop me from exposing what kind of leader you are?" turning back to the crowd, Shadekit opened his maw,

"The truth is that this leader did not deserve the rank she gotten for whining to Flintspirit. I, personally, would think that StarClan did not plan the simpleton to gain a high rank. Duskstar was not destined to become a leader, I bet!"

She done harm to our clan than good by making such bad choices that will soon lead Thunderclan's downfall." Shadekit glared at each cat in the crowd, and ignored the ones who near him or ones who were against his face like Quillpaw.

BEAR.
April 24th, 2020, 10:42 PM
"The truth is," Birdchatter rang out with a mocking-esque, "you cahn't handle being punished so you're making a big ol' hosh out of it-- why don't you bugger off and go to the nursery, kit?" He was aware Shadekit was technically full grown, but he had the behavior of a sour child.

"Duskstar, ignore the mingey little twerp-- what were you going to announce next?"

[ Dirtfur, hxneysuckle ]

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 10:46 PM
nightkit lay on the dusty ground, a cut on her belly bleeding and her eyes shut (open)

Wings
April 24th, 2020, 10:47 PM
"What kinda truth is that! I already knew all of that and probably most of the cats here do to! And some of what you just said was a complete lie! If StarClan didn't want to have Duskstar leader they wouldn't of gave her her lives." She didn't know what she was feeling at the moment. Some sort of mixture of anger and annoyance. Duskpaw's fur bristled as this kit tried to turn ThunderClan against Duskstar. Yes it was true that Duskstar had made many mistakes, probably from trying to hard to prove herself but, the scarred apprentice believed that she would stop being a try-hard at proving herself and actually lead the clan to greatness.
Dirtfur

----

Now regaining his breath he looked at Faithkit. "I did it because you were trying to tackle a full grown cat! Your claws would barely even get through his fur!" Coughing again he had to lay down. His back hurt down and his lungs screamed for more breath than what he had.
Shimm

Terrestrial
April 24th, 2020, 10:48 PM
Flamepelt stood her pelt bristling with rage, she glared at Shadekit, her blue-green gaze shone with rage, she opened her maw "If Duskstar was not cut out to be leader my own father wouldn't have given her a life! Blazstorm gave her a life that she earned and deserved!!" The queen spat, her fur bristling "if I were you, I would just stop spilling lies out of your damn puny brain!!! I also suggest getting your ass down from there before I drag you put of camp myself!!" Flamepelt was pissed, she wanted this little brat to get exiled! Of course Duskstar deserved her rank in the Clan! Shadekit on the other hand deserved to be exiled! { Dirtfur }

tye
April 24th, 2020, 10:48 PM
Blackmoor rolled his eyes. For the love of freakin'- "If that's the case then Starclan wouldn't have given her lives? Are you calling Starclan idiots then? Huh, is that it? Okay, now are you done fool? Get down. NOW." He snorted. The scrap is going to get dragged if he continues. Dirtfur.

Fawn
April 24th, 2020, 10:49 PM
"Who is this?" Cloudburst asked Birdchatter, squinting up at the Highpeak at this little weenie that should just be flicked off like the annoying bug that he was. "THIS GUY SUCKS," he loudly announced to the other warriors to express his irritation with the interruption. In all honesty, a laugh was rising in his throat at this pathetic instigation of a leader-riot or maybe a coup. So he called out to Shadekit, "GET OFF THE HIGHPEAK, YA LOSER. NOBODY LIKES YOU, GET OVER IT."

Dirtfur BILL.

Spiderfrost
April 24th, 2020, 10:51 PM

Shadedpath gave a dull, unamused look at no one in particular at this....temper tantrum.

"Kits...every cursed one of you are kits. First Duskstar, now this brat...someone disipline their children." the old warrior muttered darkly under her breath. She looked 1000% done and like she wanted to interrupt Shadekit just to drag him through a nearby bramble bush.

Socks
April 24th, 2020, 10:55 PM
Softbriar glared back at the kit, how dare he act like that? How dare he say that! If they could they'd leap onto the Highpeak and drag Shadekit down theirself. "You just need to learn some respect. Duskstar is our leader, she was given nine lives from StarClan! Accept it and take your punishment like a good kit!" They spoke, they couldn't believe this. They just wanted to get on with the meeting already, Shadekit was a nuisance that was lucky he hadn't been exiled by now.

--

Ravenkit couldn't help but laugh at Shadekit's outburst and the clan's reaction, how had he expected that to go? Surely StarClan approved of Duskstar if she had been given lives and her leader name. "Just come enjoy nursery life, already, kit," He couldn't explain his joy of calling the older tom a kit, he almost giggled. " It's nice here, you get to sleep all day!" He wasn't trying to convince the other, more like taunt him.
Dirtfur

Fuzzy
April 24th, 2020, 10:57 PM
Late again! This was so frustrating! Pinepuff hated being late and recently it seemed she always was. The large tabby had a slight limp, favoring her right shoulder as she moved to joined the meeting. Cobwebs and green goop was still smeared over her shoulder and where her nose used to be. "Sorry I'm late dearie.." Pinepuff meowed to no one in particular. She didn't know what was going on but this meeting seemed wild already. For Stars sake you should have gotten hear quicker Pine. The brown tabby scolded herself turning her green eyes to the Highpeak. A kit..? What was with them these days? Honestly what happened to all the kits she used to dot over. Turned apprentices and replaced with monsters?

RedHead
RedHead

Pinepuff woke up with a yawn, arching her back as she stretched. Her pelt was a mess, normal after she woke up. She did have like a mountain of fur. With yet another yawn the tabby warrior stepped around sleeping warriors. Her green eyes however fell on a slightly familiar black and white pelt. What was her name hmm... Cherrybubble I believe. Pinepuff mused changing her detraction from the entrance to the other molly. A little delay wouldn't harm anyone.
"Good morning dear." Pinepuff purred noticing that Cherrybubble was awake. The large brown tabby really didn't know the slightly older warrior much at all but something about her caught Pine's attention. Giving a few swift licks to her ruffled chest fur Pine eyed the warrior in interest. "Oh, is something the matter darling?" Pinepuff asked, pulling her tail to her side.

The she-cat had been curled in her nest, tail pulled tightly against her body as if that would help her collapse in on herself and not have to be around all her clanmates. Cherrybubble was growing quite annoyed, more than usual, with most of Thunderclan. It seemed the younger generation literally had no idea what they were doing. And Cherrybubble was not a fan of their entitlement and arrogance. It was very annoying. Though as she heard the shuffling of pawsteps, the warrior lifted her head, eyes scanning the den to see who else was awake. As Pinepuff spoke to her, the she-cat's ears flattened against her head. Glancing downward, she gave a small huff of amusement. "Just a bit overwhelmed that's all." She meowed. Pinepuff was at least someone who could hopefully relate to her problems, being a more senior warrior as well.

Dirtfur
Shadekit closed his eyes as he listened to the music of arguing and more empty threats. "That's it, let out your anger that Duskstar had hugely affected," he meowed loudly. He smirked as more came to yell and throw threats like tomatoes at a bad reality comedy show. Opening his left eye, the aqua marble searched the crowd before spying a kit ( Dawneye ) lying there in the dust, bleeding from his injuries. The Turkish Angora roared with laughter.

"How pathetic that you warriors would let a small creature that will soon to be a great warrior die in front of me and Duskstar." Facing Buckbranch ( Slushie ) who was still watching the kit's moves, Shadekit ordered, "Are you going to stand and watch me talk or are you going to recuse Nightkit and turn her to the medicine den?" Shadekit's bushy tail pointed at the injured kit.

tye
April 24th, 2020, 11:09 PM
"Haha, kits die every day," Quillpaw not bothering to look over at a lost cause of a kit. With a big 'oof' he joined the stage with amusing Shadekit. He purred, "Down you go!" whipping his long tail over, aim a swipe under the cat's feet hoping to trip him face down into the dirt. If not, he'll just throw him down- whatever it takes! Dirtfur .

BEAR.
April 24th, 2020, 11:09 PM
"Oh, this lil' thing?" Birdchatter trotted over to Nightkit and jabbed at their side with his paw. "Eh, seems like just a scratch! Why won't you stop being so dramatic and just buzz off, already? 'Ey, Rootstone! Mind dragging his butthole off the peak? He wants to be babysat, let's sit on him!"

[ nightkit's stomach injury seems to have taken place almost a month ago, and it was by another kit -- so it's non-serious and non-fatal even if it did reopen. ]

[ Dawneye, Dirtfur, The Cannibal ]

Socks
April 24th, 2020, 11:14 PM
Ravenkit only chuckled more, walking closer to the highpeak instead of near the nursery for a better look. This was the most active he'd ever been because some apprentice who was bad enough to get demoted was just so amusing to him. "I'll show you a good nest in the nursery, Shadekit." He added, Birdchatter's words making him not have any worries about Nightkit. Not that he'd worry in the first place anyway.
Dirtfur

Starfall
April 24th, 2020, 11:15 PM
Blazingpaw quirked a brow as the newly proclaimed kit strut up to the Highbranch. He prepared himself for another execution, but than Shadekit spoke. Would she kill him this time? Or would she listen to what the brat had to say?

The Cannibal
April 24th, 2020, 11:18 PM
BILL. Dirtfur

This whole situation was incredibly frustrating, but she wouldn't shove her way into it without Duskstar's word. All she could do is sit here and watch, hoping that Duskstar threw that 40 moon old kit down to them to tear apart, like he deserved. So when Birdchatter called to her, a wolfish grin sprouting on her muzzle. "It'd be my pleasure."
Permission from a clanmate was good enough. Shouldering her way through the crowd, the hulking she-cat leaped right up onto the Highpeak with a single, powerful bound. Now when I say Rootstone is big, I don't mean she has a lot of long fur. I mean she is big. There was a reason she was known as the bully during her apprentice days.
"Hey fox-breath, no one here is rallying with you. You're wasting your hot, stinking breath on no one and you're honestly pissing me and everyone else off. So why don't you step down." Following her words, Rootstone went for a swift, hard headbutt to the tom, attempting to spill him to the ground below.

dino.
April 24th, 2020, 11:19 PM
[ Dirtfur ]

"It's a small scratch, you dolt, she won't die from it," he spat. "Now, if you want to see a REAL wound, why don't you test my patience a little further?" He was this close from dragging this piece of mouse dung right off the Highpeak and beating him senseless. He wouldn't feel guilty in the slightest - just because Shadekit carried the prefix, it didn't mean he was one, and Buckbranch would have no problem spilling his blood. He unsheathed his claws and lashed his tail.

Dirtfur
April 24th, 2020, 11:19 PM
Shadekit smirked as the hissing kept going and amusing comments get thrown. He watched as two tomcats called out to a injured kit as being fine or that kits die sometimes. It concerns Shadekit of how much of this effect made by Duskstar will llast... Not. Smiling, the Turkish Angora gave in, walking down the Highpeak and into the meeting clearing, smiling as the crowd watch him, and make fun of them. I'll pray StarClan for you all, he thought, walking to the nursery with his guards watching him.

dino.
April 24th, 2020, 11:24 PM
[ Dirtfur ]

Buckbranch was quick to follow Shadekit over to the nursery, and he delivered the Angora a sharp cuff over the head. "Try anything like that again and I'll have you thrown to ShadowClan," he growled.

lio
April 24th, 2020, 11:25 PM
[ I am replying as though Shadekit did not go into the nursery, as time was not given for me to reply to what was happening. Please be patient and allow people to reply before moving on, especially with something like this. ]

Duskstar was really done with him.

Really done.

As her Clan rallied up against this imbecile, she growled.

"If StarClan had not wanted me to be leader, they would not have allowed me to receive lives. This anger that you hear is pointed toward you, or are you that old and deaf to hear it? Nightkit is fine. And this Clan will be much better without you.

"Shadekit [ Dirtfur ], I hereby exile you from ThunderClan. Rootstone [ The Cannibal ], do whatever you wish with him. He is useless to our Clan with his lying mouth. Blackmoor [ vermin ], you may accompany them to make sure Shadekit does not do anything."

She flicked her tail, jaw clenching. If they didn't get this fool out of her sight soon, she'd have to put down her code for violence. She. Was. Done.

Spiderfrost
April 24th, 2020, 11:27 PM
@hxneysuckle (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3551)
Shadedpath watched the idiot make a fool of himself then walk away to the nursery. The elder warrior stared dully, then turned to Duskstar with a look of a 1000% done queen with a large litter and zero sleep.

"I swear to your starry ancestors if another cat makes a scene like this, I'm going to hope on this stupid rock and see what all the excitement of shouting from a high perch is all about." she deadpanned. She turned to Fernglow and waved their tail as a certain dismissive.

"To bad we couldn't drag them." she commented rather lightly to the younger warrior she flanked the Highpeak with.

Wings
April 24th, 2020, 11:30 PM
Duskpaw grinned as Shadekit -now Sore again?- got exiled. She padded forward, now only limping slighting on her almost healed leg. Watching as Shadekit was in the process of being escorted out of camp. Duskpaw gave a hiss at the rogue as he passed by her. Her claws unsheathed, ready for him to pounce on any cat around her. "Rogue filth."
Dirtfur

Leucos
April 24th, 2020, 11:31 PM
hxneysuckle Dirtfur

justice is served! Thank starclan!
It enraged him that shadekit had the gull to do such things. He gave a proud look towards his leader, he would be done more harm to the rat...if he were a warrior. " she shouldn't have allowed you to join at all. Rat " he hissed.

Socks
April 24th, 2020, 11:31 PM
Ravenkit swished a satisfied tail when Shadekit was finally punished, smiling with exaggerated kindness and his tongue stuck out as he watched the kit walk past. He would taunt him more, but he was satisfied enough with the annoying tom being exiled. Man, he wished someone had told him meetings were this great, he'd gladly miss a nap for more of this.

--

Softbriar for sure thought the exile was fair, what had that mouse-brained tom been thinking? He must've thought he could convince ThunderClan to go against their leader, how absurd. A low growl came from their throat after the scene, ready for the meeting to continue already.

Mayflower
April 24th, 2020, 11:33 PM
Fernglow nodded to Shadepath as Shadekit was exiled, sighing in defeat. So much happening in the clan in such little time, it was wearing his patience thin. Rootstone having her way would most certainly lead to Shadekit dying, though Fernglow was so exhausted he could barely care at this point. "I was almost looking forward to it, at this point. Too much chaos.." he groaned. He needed a nap. Or some training. Preferably both.

BEAR.
Sniffing Nightkit a little, Birdchatter determined perhaps it would be better if the sad little thing got checked out. The wounds weren't serious, but for whatever reason it seemed she kept picking at them. "Wot a stupid thing," he muttered as he reached down to pick Nightkit up, intending on moving her into the medicine cat den so she could be Lionwhisker's problem.

[ Dawneye ]

tye
"Odd." Quillpaw stared at Rootstone. "I was sure that....-bah! Whatever." Leaping down his eyes focused on many bobbling heads. But, he's looking for a certain tom in the crowd. Last ceremony a new cat shared similar views when their leader killed a kit last time. He wondered what happened to the kit's body, did they buried or listen to..was it Percy? Nay, Poppypaw! That's the nameee. The name Percy is nicer in his opinion but you know, clan names- way of life. "Hmm..eyes alert, looking for a big white and black fellow.." screwing his yellow eyes he ventured into the crowd bumping into cats.
Xeno

The Cannibal
April 24th, 2020, 11:35 PM
vermin hxneysuckle Dirtfur

It didn't even matter if her headbutt missed because Duskstar just spoke some words that made her the happiest cat alive at the moment. 'Do whatever you wish to him,' was as good as saying rip this cat to shreds. She wouldn't do it here in camp, she was decent enough. But the minute they got to the border he was hers.
He'd be a bloody mess by the time she was through. "You heard her, come with me," she snarled lowly to the exiled cat, voice dripping with malice and anticipation for what was to come. Shoving him towards the camp entrance, she'd continue to push him along. Keep it slow, let every cat see his face, spit their insults at him. He messed up, and he messed up royally. There wasn't any begging or mercy to be had any more. He was being walked to his death.
"Keep moving," she barked, ready to shoulder him along if he didn't keep moving.

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 11:42 PM
Nightkit whimpered with the little energy she had as the tom lifted her up. She was extremely embarrassed, not wanting to have caused any kind of scene. She barely mumbled and apology as she was carried by the tom.
BILL.

BEAR.
April 24th, 2020, 11:43 PM
With Nightkit safely clamped in his jaws, Birdchatter trotted into the den and gently set the kit down in one of the nests. "Oi, Lionwhisker! When you got a chance check out this kit here, she uh.. she's a bit of a scabby, pick-y, baby it seems!"

But Birdchatter didn't really want to hang around, so he scooted out of the den to rejoin the meeting.

[ SilentLamb, Dawneye ]

tye
April 24th, 2020, 11:44 PM
Blackmoor nodded with a dark smirk. He followed side by side with Rootstone hissing close to Shadekit's ear with a broken up chuckle. Shade must've really lost his mind if he thought he can walk away freely? We need to stop letting these weird-ass cats join our clan, this is getting out of paw. Whatever Rootstone is going to do with this 'kit', he just hopes he'll get a piece of the action. "You're in big trouble now," words spilled out venomously as they head out into the territory.
The Cannibal Dirtfur

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 11:47 PM
Nightkit just laid weakly where Birdchatter put her, she whimpered, wanting to cry. She didn't want to cause a scene or seem stupid to any cat
SilentLamb

lio
April 24th, 2020, 11:49 PM
Her tail lashing, she moved on to what she had been doing beforehand.

"Furpelt [ Zesty Mango ], your name is, quite admittedly, dumb. From this moment onward, you will be known as Grayfur. It's a much more tolerable name to listen to."

As she was speaking, another name came to mind that she... really didn't like. Looking around, Duskstar didn't see who she was thinking of but called them forward nonetheless.

"Stumpydapple [ .Bread. ], your name is another one that just... doesn't roll off the tongue well, and I do not like it. Please step forward so I may change it."

BEAR.
April 24th, 2020, 11:51 PM
Once Nightkit was dropped off, Birdchatter rejoined the crowd, sitting nice and close to his Cloudboi.

lio
April 24th, 2020, 11:59 PM
[ SilentLamb Sneakyfox55 Starbot ]

After a while, Duskstar's eyes blinked open with a groan, nausea still churning in her stomach. She tried to sit up, looking around although the dim light of the den still hurt her eyes. Flattening her ears, she tried to place where she was and why she was surrounded by cats, but her head hurt and she just really, really wanted to take a nap right now.

"What's... what happened?" she mumbled, trying to blink the blurriness from her vision.

Bread
April 25th, 2020, 12:02 AM
Stumpydapple walked up to the highpeak and sat down in front of her leader. ”As you wish, Duskstar,” she said dipping her head respectfully.

hxneysuckle

Leucos
April 25th, 2020, 12:02 AM
Beau

Nodding , wasting no more time. He placed the part where the leg was needing to be fixed on one stone, then picked up the other and brought it down.Hard hearing a visible and cringing snap. Exhailing he grabbed the rush weed and a near by stick or two and a few rush weeds.

hal
( Its fine !)
Clean...mush...repeat...clean mush repeat. Sometimes this job was a bit boring but the cats made it interesting . After applying the last bit to the scars on his back, he went to the other wounds and did the same thing . "where did you get these scars ? " he asked, as to keep it non boring.

Sneakyfox55 Starbot hxneysuckle

He hummed a bit "she may have felt guilty ?...I don't know ...But just in case keep her here for rest " gaze sweeping over both of them "you two are dismissed " he nodded . Head whipping at the leaders voice
"finally ! ....that's a question I should be asking you dear . They said something about a fight and you acting weird at highpeak" he meowed to duskstar.

Dawneye

"Thank you lad!" he called after birdchatter only to look at nightkit " sssshhh it's ok. What happened? "

Dawneye
April 25th, 2020, 12:07 AM
Nightkit looked terrified at the medicine cat, staring at him for a couple of fast heartbeats before speaking, very exhausted "A-a while back I was playing with my friend and they got scared and cut me, it was kinda deep but not bad, but it gets so itchy and I haven't let it heal when I know that I should have and when I accidentally opened it earlier my claws were unsheathed as I held it and I'm really really sorry, I'm wasting your time and I disrupted the meeting and I'm just so sorry!" She finished, completely out of breath and laying back on her side, trying so hard to be a big cat and not cry SilentLamb

Sweetie
April 25th, 2020, 12:22 AM
Mumblefoot softly laughed,Of course she said with a warm smile. She laid down, patting the ground next to her with her tail tip, gesturing for him to lay down next to her. She took a bite of the vole, savoring it's taste.

Owlwatcher tried his best to not seem eager as he padded to the mollys side. "Thanks." Flashing his fellow clanmate a lopsided grin. The brown-hued warrior took a huge sniff as he savored the vole's aroma. He watched as she took a bite out of the prey before he quickly dug in himself. Oh yeah! That hit the spot! He munched on the vole happily.

Quasar
Mumblefoot gazed at her former apprentice, her head tilted, hmmmm.. I guess she won't be stumpydapple anymore. I should be the first one to chant her new name! she thought while smiling warmly at her former apprentice.

.Bread.

jackal blackout
Nightkit looked terrified at the medicine cat, staring at him for a couple of fast heartbeats before speaking, very exhausted "A-a while back I was playing with my friend and they got scared and cut me, it was kinda deep but not bad, but it gets so itchy and I haven't let it heal when I know that I should have and when I accidentally opened it earlier my claws were unsheathed as I held it and I'm really really sorry, I'm wasting your time and I disrupted the meeting and I'm just so sorry!" She finished, completely out of breath and laying back on her side, trying so hard to be a big cat and not cry SilentLamb
then wildpelt came in with a big gash on his head.

Quasar
April 25th, 2020, 12:27 AM
Owlwatcher tried his best to not seem eager as he padded to the mollys side. "Thanks." Flashing his fellow clanmate a lopsided grin. The brown-hued warrior took a huge sniff as he savored the vole's aroma. He watched as she took a bite out of the prey before he quickly dug in himself. Oh yeah! That hit the spot! He munched on the vole happily.

Mumblefoot smiled, softly nudging his side,So I see you were pretty hungry, hm? What's your favorite type of prey? I personally like thrushes the most, but I like voles equally as much. she needs, taking another bite of the small morsel.

Fuzzy
April 25th, 2020, 12:28 AM
The she-cat had been curled in her nest, tail pulled tightly against her body as if that would help her collapse in on herself and not have to be around all her clanmates. Cherrybubble was growing quite annoyed, more than usual, with most of Thunderclan. It seemed the younger generation literally had no idea what they were doing. And Cherrybubble was not a fan of their entitlement and arrogance. It was very annoying. Though as she heard the shuffling of pawsteps, the warrior lifted her head, eyes scanning the den to see who else was awake. As Pinepuff spoke to her, the she-cat's ears flattened against her head. Glancing downward, she gave a small huff of amusement. "Just a bit overwhelmed that's all." She meowed. Pinepuff was at least someone who could hopefully relate to her problems, being a more senior warrior as well.

[gonna guess it takes place after the raid now?]

Pinepuff's nose- or what was left of where it was supposed to be, twitched. Sending pain through her face, yet the large warrior kept a content look over her face. Her green eyes dancing over Cherrybubble to get a feel of her character. She knew the dear was basically a senior warrior like herself but didn't see know much about her personality. Other then the fact that she seemed out of sorts. "Aw, darling," Pinepuff started settling herself by the bi colored warrior's nest. "There has been a lot going on lately." The brown tabby agreed. Plenty going on. With fights cats stepping down, kits getting killed and cats getting exiled ThunderClan was crazy. "If you ever want to talk to someone, I'm all ears." She added a soft smile itching across her face.
It was sad seeing other Clanmates in distress or overwhelmed. Pine really hated it. Almost as much as she hated the causes of said things. She also hated when she couldn't just go get rid of the problem. Why couldn't it be simple, well life wasn't simple. Yet. Pinepuff still wished it was some times. Simpler at least.

lio
April 25th, 2020, 12:33 AM
[ SilentLamb ]

She squinted, trying to get her thoughts straight.

"I... I killed Breezekit. I exiled her for attacking her Clanmates, but she came back. Then she proceeded to try and bring Pinekit with her, and then attack me, so I just-- I lunged out and killed her. I did it for the safety of the Clan, for the forest, but... her blood made me feel so sick, the thought of killing a kit just..." Duskstar flattened her ears, shaking her head. She did what she had to, even if it was against her own morals.

Madelaine
April 25th, 2020, 12:36 AM
Bouncesnarl couldn't believe what this cat was saying about his leader, but he kept his mouth shut after Duskstar announced that he was exiled. What a fool! He wished he could show that kit out and teach him a lesson, but he was too much of a good boy. Once all of that settled down he looked up at Duskstar as she went on with the gathering.

lio
April 25th, 2020, 12:41 AM
Glad that Stumpydapple approached so soon, Duskstar nodded in satisfaction.

"Stumpydapple [ .Bread. ], from this moment on you will be known as Amberglow, for your amber eyes and fierce personality."

She gave a moment for it to sink in before she went on.

"There are plenty of kits ready to become apprentices. Blizzardkit [ Moon_Rise ], Eveningkit [ Queenie ], Lightkit [ Katwhisperer ], Sweetkit [ Ombre Party ], Honeykit, Goldenkit [ Wolfie ], Ravenkit [ Socks ], Scum [ S-oft ], and Ivory [ Zesty Mango ], please step forward."

Quasar
April 25th, 2020, 12:48 AM

"Stumpydapple [ .Bread. ], from this moment on you will be known as Amberglow, for your amber eyes and fierce personality."

"There are plenty of kits ready to become apprentices. Blizzardkit [ Moon_Rise ], Eveningkit [ Queenie ], Lightkit [ Katwhisperer ], Sweetkit [ Ombre Party ], Honeykit, Goldenkit [ Wolfie ], Ravenkit [ Socks ], and Ivory [ Zesty Mango ], please step forward."

Mumblefoot softly padded over to Amberglow, a wonderful name for a wonderful cat she mewed, nudging Amberglow on the side. She walked back to Breezehen and Mossyflight.
.Bread.
----

Pinekit visibly perked up at the mention of Ivorykits name WHOO! GO IVORYKIT! she yowled to the kit, jumping up and down. She rushed to the front of the group so she could get front row seats. She sat down, her eyes sparkling.

Zesty Mango

Leucos
April 25th, 2020, 12:50 AM
hxneysuckle

His stomach churned at that...you could see it in his face too. He understood how it'll make her sick...it's making him sick right now.
Fighting the urge to throw up "I ...erk..um..." with all his might he cleared his throat only to leave a acidic taste in his mouth. " perhaps you should've placed a guard on watch for her....she came to me for I think a thorn in her paw.." he meowed . The memory still fresh in his mind.
" i...well...if you thought it was right...then so be it. But a kit can't do foxdung. Just remember that ok?" she better not get all. The leaders word is law and warrior code stuff right now to excuse her actions . He was disappointed in her... "why on earth would breezekit do such a thing?" he asked.
Dawneye

Wait...no that was a different Nightkit...ergh! Heading over to get the supplies , he did the same thing with everyone else. Cleanse and mush! "it's ok. Never be too afraid to not come for help ok?" he meowed before attending to the wound.

.... shadowcla

He gave a suspicious glance at the cat "what happened lad? " he asked as he grabbed his supplies once more.

Socks
April 25th, 2020, 12:52 AM
Ravenkit stiffened when he heard his name. Oh stars, he should have known! Cormorantpaw had been apprenticed just a short while ago, it's no wonder he'd also be apprenticed. He cursed, this was going to suck. Being an apprentice did not seem fun. All those responsibilities, all that walking around the territory and hunting, ugh. Where would he ever find the time for his scheduled naps?
He should have refused to leave the nursery when the meeting began, the queens would just have to deal with his largeness because being a kit was too great to give up! Despite his reluctance, he still padded slowly forward, already pretty close because of his teasing of Shadekit. He bit back his complaints, he had respect for Duskstar, so he'd play along for the ceremony. He couldn't say much for his actual training, too much work.

lio
April 25th, 2020, 01:05 AM
Duskstar felt sick. Her body ached, her head hurt, her stomach was swimming and she was very sure that there was an infection in one of her wounds. She needed to send out patrols, but... she wouldn't be able to handle it. Far too tired and far too achy, hazel eyes scanned the clearing for someone she could trust in sending patrols out for her. Spotting Softbriar [ Socks ], she called them over.

"Softbriar, may I trust you with sending patrols out? I am not feeling well, but they must be done."

Quasar
April 25th, 2020, 01:18 AM
Duskstar felt sick. Her body ached, her head hurt, her stomach was swimming and she was very sure that there was an infection in one of her wounds. She needed to send out patrols, but... she wouldn't be able to handle it. Far too tired and far too achy, hazel eyes scanned the clearing for someone she could trust in sending patrols out for her. Spotting Softbriar [ Socks ], she called them over.

"Softbriar, may I trust you with sending patrols out? I am not feeling well, but they must be done."

Mumblefoot heard Duskstar speak, so she turned around, curiously gazing at the leader. Her eyes widened when she saw the condition Duskstar was in. She hurriedly got up and said a quick goodbye to Owlwatcher, Owlwatcher, I'm going to see if Duskstar needs any help. I'll be right back she hurried over to thunderclans leader, Duskstar, are you ok? Would you like me to escort you to Lionwhisker? she quietly mewed, trying not to bring any unneeded attention to them.

Shimm hxneysuckle

kittygirl
April 25th, 2020, 01:21 AM
ashcloud was stunned though he didn't say anything about it, "I mean...at first I disliked what duskstar did, but...duskstar has made our clan great again I don't think a single thing he said was true." he spoke aloud to dappledrose, ashcloud sighed a bit, "at least there will be new apprentic- OH DEAR STARCLAN I HAVEN'T TAKEN FALLENPAW OUT TO A TRAINING LESSON IN AGES!" he yowled with panic. ashcloud shuffled his paws and looked around the crowd of cats for the black and white tom.

DarkNight Sparkling Bliss

lio
April 25th, 2020, 01:22 AM
[ Vessel ]

Duskstar hadn't had time to respond before Sunsnow was leaving. She simply blinked after him, her expression serious, before rolling her eyes and moving to her nest.

x

[ Shadeleaf ]

She blinked in confusion. "I won't... I won't kill you? Look, it's fine. Just try not to run off again, okay?" Duskstar really didn't know how to talk to kits, especially ones that were crying. Goodness, she felt so awkward!

x

[ Mumble ]

Duskstar's ears flattened. "Oh. I'm sorry. We may hold a vigil for her, if you wish. I do hope she is at peace in the stars, she was a very honorable she-cat."

x

[ bmkmb ]

Duskstar looked up, her tail lashing at the newcomer's entrance. "Who are you?" she asked, raising herself to her paws and limping closer to the unknown tom. "Why have you come here?" He held the scent of an outsider, making her eyes narrow in distrust as she waited for him to explain himself.

x

[ Do not reply. ]

Duskstar was laying in her nest, her entire body in pain. It was getting worse, she felt it. She had refused to go to Lionwhisker after the raid, wanting to be sure that the rest of the Clan had gotten healed first. But with the swollen, oozing wounds, and the sickness that spread through her, it was clear that she had an infection. And it was taking over her body fast.
She gave a weak cough, her ears flattening. It was difficult to keep her eyes open. It was difficult to breathe. Her mind was muddled, racing with different thoughts. Stress must have made her condition worse, she had never had a sickness bring her down so quickly. Not even when she had whitecough as an apprentice was she so bad. Duskstar allowed her tail to flick beside her, trying to keep herself conscious. In her den, she was alone. It was nighttime, the moonlight shining in through her den's entrance.
Linnetwing had left her. Flintspirit had left her. She didn't know whether or not her Clan stood with her or not. Was she so bad of a leader, of a friend? She couldn't protect her only remaining family... what good was she if she couldn't keep her sister alive? She was utterly alone.
It felt as though the walls of her den were caving in. They surrounded her, looming over her pitiful form. Progressively, it was getting harder to breathe. It didn't take long before she was weakly gasping for air, trying to fill her lungs. And soon enough, she found it far too difficult to keep her eyes open.
Maybe just a little nap would make her feel better...

Quasar
April 25th, 2020, 01:26 AM
[ Vessel ]

Duskstar hadn't had time to respond before Sunsnow was leaving. She simply blinked after him, her expression serious, before rolling her eyes and moving to her nest.

x

[ Shadeleaf ]

She blinked in confusion. "I won't... I won't kill you? Look, it's fine. Just try not to run off again, okay?" Duskstar really didn't know how to talk to kits, especially ones that were crying. Goodness, she felt so awkward!

x

[ Mumble ]

Duskstar's ears flattened. "Oh. I'm sorry. We may hold a vigil for her, if you wish. I do hope she is at peace in the stars, she was a very honorable she-cat."

x

[ bmkmb ]

Duskstar looked up, her tail lashing at the newcomer's entrance. "Who are you?" she asked, raising herself to her paws and limping closer to the unknown tom. "Why have you come here?" He held the scent of an outsider, making her eyes narrow in distrust as she waited for him to explain himself.

x

[ Do not reply. ]

Duskstar was laying in her nest, her entire body in pain. It was getting worse, she felt it. She had refused to go to Lionwhisker after the raid, wanting to be sure that the rest of the Clan had gotten healed first. But with the swollen, oozing wounds, and the sickness that spread through her, it was clear that she had an infection. And it was taking over her body fast.
She gave a weak cough, her ears flattening. It was difficult to keep her eyes open. It was difficult to breathe. Her mind was muddled, racing with different thoughts. Stress must have made her condition worse, she had never had a sickness bring her down so quickly. Not even when she had whitecough as an apprentice was she so bad. Duskstar allowed her tail to flick beside her, trying to keep herself conscious. In her den, she was alone. It was nighttime, the moonlight shining in through her den's entrance.
Linnetwing had left her. Flintspirit had left her. She didn't know whether or not her Clan stood with her or not. Was she so bad of a leader, of a friend? She couldn't protect her only remaining family... what good was she if she couldn't keep her sister alive? She was utterly alone.
It felt as though the walls of her den were caving in. They surrounded her, looming over her pitiful form. Progressively, it was getting harder to breathe. It didn't take long before she was weakly gasping for air, trying to fill her lungs. And soon enough, she found it far too difficult to keep her eyes open.
Maybe just a little nap would make her feel better...

Mumblefoot dipped her head she was indeed... but now she is reunited with sweetsong up in Starclan... she needs while looking out at the stars. She looked back at Duskstar. do you want me to bring her body into the clearing? she asked

jackal blackout
April 25th, 2020, 01:27 AM
hxneysuckle

His stomach churned at that...you could see it in his face too. He understood how it'll make her sick...it's making him sick right now.
Fighting the urge to throw up "I ...erk..um..." with all his might he cleared his throat only to leave a acidic taste in his mouth. " perhaps you should've placed a guard on watch for her....she came to me for I think a thorn in her paw.." he meowed . The memory still fresh in his mind.
" i...well...if you thought it was right...then so be it. But a kit can't do foxdung. Just remember that ok?" she better not get all. The leaders word is law and warrior code stuff right now to excuse her actions . He was disappointed in her... "I'll keep that information to myself , no one will find out . " he reassured .
Dawneye

Wait...no that was a different Nightkit...ergh! Heading over to get the supplies , he did the same thing with everyone else. Cleanse and mush! "it's ok. Never be too afraid to not come for help ok?" he meowed before attending to the wound.

.... shadowcla

He gave a suspicious glance at the cat "what happened lad? " he asked as he grabbed his supplies once more.
wildpelt said "i was attacked by a shadowclan apprentice."

DarkNight
April 25th, 2020, 01:29 AM
Speckledrose laughed a bit at the tom’s forgetfulness. She had trained with Moonpaw a bit and she was glad to say that the apprentice was doing well. She looked at Ashcloud. “What was Shade thinking?” She shook her head in disbelief.
kittygirl

Queenie
April 25th, 2020, 01:34 AM
Eveningkit looked up surprised, she hadn't realized it was already time. Really? She hadn't been paying much attention to the entire meeting. Although when cats started yowling she had poked her head up a little bit. It was sorta hard for her to follow though. Clan politics was always really confusing. Then, Duskstar called her name. She nervously stepped forward, wishing she had given herself a more proper cleaning.

plum
April 25th, 2020, 01:40 AM
Lately, it felt like a dark cloud had been forming over the forest. Something that just felt off had been lingering in ThunderClan, and it was getting old fast. Rainywhisker hadn't asked to be thrown into the situations he'd been tossed into lately, and he sure as hell wasn't liking all of these recent lunatics showing up thinking that they could turn the Clan on its back and gut it. He wasn't a fan of the edgy take the younger generation had on life- Everything was so melodramatic. All that mattered was securing another day for them all to wake up in.
That included their leader, too, though. And he didn't blame her but lately, things seemed worse off. So, as the warrior slips into the den, he gazes around warily. "Duskstar," the stormy gray tom meows. Hopefully he'd catch her alone, so that they could talk.

Arie
April 25th, 2020, 02:27 AM
-- starshooter --

Ploverspot padded into the clearing, an eye and an ear grasped in his mouth. He'd just finally managed to make his way back to camp, making it more complicated in order to make sure that that rabid shadowclan cat wasn't following him back. He had to check on Myrtlepaw and possible report in to Duskstar... But his apprentice would need his gift first and the ageing tom made a b-line for him as soon as he spotted the russet fur of Myrtlepaw. Slowing down he sat down, announcing his presence to the apprentice and dropping the ear and eye. "Myrtlepaw. I'm back... And safe I would say. Got a scratch here and there... but nothing major." With that he pulled the apprentice into his chest and began cleaning his ears carefully. He wanted to make sure that there was no scratch on the apprentice at all, no matter if it was from a bramble or a branch, Myrtle was not allowed to have any scratches. He didn't want to kill another cat nor did he want his mother to beat someone to the ground.

Shade.
April 25th, 2020, 02:44 AM
"Oh, O-ok....WAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Yowled Pinekit as she ran out of the leader's den, crying.

hxneysuckle

Socks
April 25th, 2020, 05:06 AM
Softbriar quickly trotted up to their leader at her call, naturally concerned that Duskstar was not feeling well. "Oh-- yes, of course, Duskstar! Get well soon."

They shook off any shock from their face and glanced around at the clearing. Patrol... Patrol... Okay, border patrols. Yes, first a few warriors for border patrols. Then send some cats out hunting, that'll be easy! They took a deep breath, clearing their throat when they had thought up some of the pairings.

"Ah-. Pinepuff! [ Fuzzy ] Take... Ratwhorl [ Salt ] and Bravepaw [ Bravekit ] to patrol the ShadowClan border! Make sure to stay alert." They nodded to the brown-furred warrior as they spoke, flexing their claws as they gradually became more sure with their words.

"Fleetwind[ Beau ], you'll lead the WindClan border patrol with Sycamorerain[ Puddletail ], Berrybreeze[ Mayflower ] and Quailpaw [ vermin ]" They turned around to check all the cats they called had heard.

"The RiverClan border patrol will be led by Kestrelcreek[ Alexcentri ], take Lostwish[ Chasepaw ] and Minnowthorn[ Slushie ]." They had finished listing the border patrols, hopefully all three groups would work well together and nothing bad would happen. They would feel horrible if they'd assigned a bad pair and something went wrong because of it.

Now it was time for some hunting patrols, a freshly stocked fresh-kill pile would do ThunderClan good while their warriors were still recovering from injures from the raid. They would have gladly gone out hunting themselves if they weren't still so bruised up. They should pick some strong hunters to make sure they got the most they could out of the patrol.

"Rootstone[ The Cannibal ], take Breezehen[ Rainquail ] and Blizzardfang [ FlamingScars ] into the territory to hunt." Rootstone was a big cat, she should do well leading a competent hunt. They gave a little time to clear their throat and check if cats had heard before announcing the last patrol.
"Foxbound[ RedHead ] take Bouncesnarl[ Sparkling Bliss ], Duskpaw[ Wings ], and Ivypaw[ Sneakyfox55 ] to hunt near the tree of murmurs" That over-grown bush was a good place to snag a decent haul and she thought the apprentices would enjoy the chance to compare their skills.

They glanced around the clearing a few times over, their tail flicking with satisfaction as they finished up their announcement of the patrols. They hoped they had done good, they were glad Duskstar could trust them to make the patrols in her place. It made them happy to know their leader thought well of them. "Do well to stay out of trouble, we've had enough of that recently. Patrol leads, gather up your group and head out!"

[Note: Patrols are due in one week-- May 2nd 11:59 PM, please make sure to post your reports in this thread (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24931), thanks!]
hxneysuckle

Greenleap
April 25th, 2020, 06:08 AM
Pebblefur sat there, slowly lashing her tail.

Dark Flame
April 25th, 2020, 06:51 AM
Bravepaw looked up as he heard his name. He walked over and sat, waiting patiently for his mentor and the other cat. After the raid, it seemed good to check the ShadowClan border, and on his first patrol too!

( Salt Fuzzy )

MagicCat99
April 25th, 2020, 07:07 AM
Snorting, the tomkit walked towards her, trying to be intimidating: "Yeah, well, if you weren't such a dumb pushover maybe I'd give you a chance!"
Stay strong. Smokekit thought, looking up at the tom-kit. She stood up. "You call me dumb when your brains are smaller than a mouse's?" Her ears were still flat against her head, her tail was puffed up and she was shaking from fear, but she spat the insult at him.

Willowfern
April 25th, 2020, 07:19 AM
"Ohh, umm..." Moonpaw trailed off, not wanting to tell the warrior she hadn't fought much because she didn't know how to fight. "Umm, I was okay, not hurt too bad!" she mewed.
“That’s good, I got a nick out of my ear, that hurt pretty bad,” Owlfeather said, whiskers twitching,”How long have you been an apprentice?” Owlfeather meowed curiously.

Abyssopelagic
April 25th, 2020, 08:24 AM
"There seems to be a trend of kits trying to disregard what adults say but only during clan meetings," Breezehen grumbled.
Mossyflight gave her a sharp, pointed look and she wrapped her tail around her paws, a silent promise not to further interrupt the meeting. She briefly leaned into Mumblefoot before suddenly feeling claustrophobic between the two cats.

Abyssopelagic
April 25th, 2020, 08:30 AM
@FlamingScars The Cannibal

Breezehen looked up as her name was called after Rootstone. She approached the patrol leader. "So ... will we be heading out soon?" She didn't even catch where they were supposed to be going, but since she wasn't leading the patrol it wouldn't be too much of an issue, right?

nocturnal
April 25th, 2020, 08:56 AM
The golden tom felt his stomach churn in nervousness. "My name is Lion," he introduced himself, "and I wish to join ThunderClan. I was born as a loner, so I can hunt and fight. I believe that I would be an asset to your clan. I'll follow all your rules and be loyal to ThunderClan. All I ask is that I won't be misused." Lion raised his eyes to the leader. "I used to have a friend who was a clan cat. He said that I would be given shelter as long as I was loyal to ThunderClan. My understanding is that the leader's word is law. That's you, isn't it? Please, let me join. I'm only ten moons, but I've been living on my own. Even warriors only go out in patrols. And... could I keep my name? Make it Lionpaw?"

hxneysuckle

Alexcentri
April 25th, 2020, 09:04 AM
Kestrelcreek turned her ears to Softbriar as she heard she was to be leading a patrol, and she padded over to an area near them. "Come on over here guys." Staking a claim on a small area for her group to gather, she began to wait, flexing her paws into the earth below her. She couldn't quite say she was excited to be leading a patrol, but she was happy to do it. She was skeptical of how smoothly this patrol would go, yet she hoped that with a little luck it would go well.
Chasepaw * Slushie

dionysus
April 25th, 2020, 09:06 AM
Cormorantpaw had watched the whole thing go down without moving a paw. He was kinda sick of these meetings turning into new attempts at a coup. Obviously, a kit- adult or not- would not be able to start a revolution. He was beginning to come around to Duskstar’s side. Though, the breezekit incident was locked deep within his mind- not free to affect him or be remembered. Without the memory of blood on his paw or a tiny limp body weighing him down, Cormorantpaw was much calmer. At this point, he was just glad that Buckbranch would be free to train him.

Sorrow
April 25th, 2020, 09:18 AM
"I need a cat to train!" Darkcloud muttered. "I hope I get to mentor Eveningkit." Then she was silent,waiting to hear who was going to mentor the kits.

dionysus
April 25th, 2020, 09:23 AM
SilentLamb
The poppy dulled most of the pain, but there was still a noticeable jolt when the rock came down. Perhaps the loud crack made it worse, he didn’t know, but Fleetwind had to grit his teeth to keep in a yowl. The tabby shivered slightly from the unpleasantness of the situation, feeling a bit sick, but remind upright while watching Lionwhisker bind up his leg. Great, a broken leg. He wouldn’t be able to do anything for moons! He supposed he ought to be grateful his leg wasn’t more like his paw. At least a broken leg would heal. He still didn’t know what Lionwhisker would do about the crushed bones of his paw. Hell, the whole appendage was pulverized! “Curse that Shadowclan foxheart to the dark forest!” He cursed hoarsely, rage bubbling up in him- along with the hope that she was in just as bad shape in Shadowclan camp. “What now?” His question was tentative, as though he expected not to like the answer- which he did.

dionysus
April 25th, 2020, 09:27 AM
Socks
Fleetwind limped forward Steve the sound of his name, brandishing his bound foreleg and mangled paw ruefully. He stopped just before Softbriar and apologetically meowed, “I’m not sure I’m fit to lead a patrol right now, Softbriar. I’m sorry- that Shadowclan toadbreath messed my leg and paw up pretty bad. Lionwhisker isn’t even sure he can do anything for the paw.” Part of him wanted to go on patrol nonetheless but he shook his head at himself, “I’d just slow them down.”

dino.
April 25th, 2020, 09:50 AM
[ Alexcentri Chasepaw ]

Half grumbling to herself, Minnowthorn made her way over to Kestrelcreek. Her head injury was still giving her a little trouble, and a headache had decided to make itself known at the worst time possible. Eyes narrowed against the discomfort, Minnowthorn sat down next to the patrol leader. She wasn't happy about being bossed around, but she figured she would have to deal.

Dawneye
April 25th, 2020, 10:00 AM
The moment that Lionwhisker was done Nightkit ran out of the den, wanting to just get away from it all.

RedHead
April 25th, 2020, 10:13 AM
Doepaw let Flintspirit guide her over to the edge of the clearing and then nuzzled into his fur, absorbing the comfort he radiated. It was nice...feeling comfort instead of her overriding anxiety and fear for everything. At the comment about his fur stinking she lifted her head and tried with her blind eyes to focus on his face, or where she assumed his face would be and then tried her best to answer. "I....I... don't think... it... smells... If.. if.. it... does... then... I.... don't... know... why... others... would... say... that... It....is...mean... But.. Shadowclan... their... fur... that smells... really... really... bad.. or... so... everyone.. says. Is.. is... it.. the... truth?" She then put her face back into his fur, hoping that he would eat the bird she had gone up to give him. She was hungry, but she wanted to be polite. This was a senior warrior, who needed his strength and she was just an apprentice. "You... You... can... go... ahead... and.. eat," she stuttered, her ears flicking back nervously as she picked up some loud noises from the middle of the clearing that had her hiding her face in Flintspirt's comfortable and comforting fur again, trying to stem the shrill sounds that her too sensitive ears picked up. She hated being dependent on her ears, it often made them hurt more than she would like and as they were so sensitive she struggled when a bunch of loud noises came in, often incapacitating her... She hated it. She wished she was like other blind cats who she'd been told stories about, those who could nearly see again despite their blindness... but they apparently saw with scent... Doe's nose wasn't very good at scenting anything.

"Others just like giving me a hard time sometimes. All in good fun though." Flintspirit responded with a small laugh, before bringing up a paw to lick it and bring it over his face, to clean behind his ears as he hadn't done so yet today. "Honestly, all the others clans have their own scents, so we all kind of think that each clan stinks. Shadowclan sure does have a.... peculiar scent from living in a marsh, so, you could call that stink." Flintspirit let out another laugh, finding himself hilarious today. He didn't know why though, maybe it was because he had actually gotten a good amount of sleep the previous night. As she mentioned for him to eat the bird, Flintspirit gave a shake of his head, before remembering she couldn't see him. "Nah, I'm not too hungry right now. I'm adapted to eating later in the evening, once everyone else has eaten. You definitely could use the food though. I'll have a couple bites but I want you to eat it, alright?" Hoping she would agree, Flintspirit bent down and took a bite of the jay, before pushing it back towards Doepaw with a soft but firm stare. That she wouldn't see of course.

Socks
April 25th, 2020, 10:34 AM
Beau Mayflower Puddletail vermin hxneysuckle

Softbriar looked apologetically towards Fleetwind as he approached. Stars, they hadn't thought about injuries, had they? "That's alright, you get some rest and- uh- Berrybreeze will lead the patrol instead." They thanked themselves for having already put four cats on that patrol, so a patrol of three still remained for the WindClan border. "I'm sorry I didn't think to check for injuries when assigning you."

Katwhisperer
April 25th, 2020, 11:04 AM
At the calling of his name, Lightkit gave himself quick grooming and stepped forward. "Finally!" "I can become an apprentice!" he thought. He managed to put a confident face on.

Pluto
April 25th, 2020, 11:06 AM
With an excited lash of her brown tail, Sweetkit stepped forward at Duskstar’s request. I’m going to become an apprentice! She thought, trying to hold back an excited bounce. She looked at Duskstar, eyes sparking with otherwise hidden excitement. Finally she would join her brother in the apprentice den, and then she would be able to have something new and exciting every day.

The Cannibal
April 25th, 2020, 11:10 AM
Rainquail FlamingScars
Rootstone had been around to hear Duskstar say she wasn't feeling well, but was sure the leader could handle her sickness. So her attention was turned to the cat who would be assigning patrols, Softbriar. Padding over, the hulking she-cat sat down to listen for the patrols. Part of her hoped that she'd be on a border patrol, those were her favorite ones to go on. But she wouldn't argue with being on another patrol- so long as she was assigned to do something.

And assigned to something she was- leader of a hunting patrol. Good. Breezehen and Blizzardfang. One of them was already padding over, immediately after their name was called.
"Yeah, jeez, antsy much? Prey aint going anywhere." Yawning slightly, the large brown spotted she-cat stood up and stretched, sinking her claws into the earth momentarily.
"Blizzardfang you better show yourself and start following, I'm not waiting on you," she called to the cats around her before turning for the camp entrance with a roll of her eyes.

dionysus
April 25th, 2020, 11:14 AM
Socks
Fleetwind offered a smile, “don’t worry about it! I’ve been in the medicine den practically since the end of the raid so I’m not sure many cats know I’m down for the count. Hope everything else works out for ya!” With a wave of his tail to say goodbye, Fleetwind turned and limped in the direction of the warriors den, pausing between the den and the medicine den, wondering if Lionwhisker was planning to check out his paw. The tabby shrugged and continued toward his nest, figuring the medicine cat could come get him if he wanted to work on the paw.

Sorrow
April 25th, 2020, 11:14 AM
Literally,what do you think?

Wings
April 25th, 2020, 11:57 AM
Now fully recovered from falling on his back, he looked up at Duskstar and then Faithkit. "Weren't we supposed to become apprentices this meeting?" He looked down at his paws now. The kit was 6 moons, ready to become an apprentice.
Shimm

Sorrow
April 25th, 2020, 12:03 PM
Now fully recovered from falling on his back, he looked up at Duskstar and then Faithkit. "Weren't we supposed to become apprentices this meeting?" He looked down at his paws now. The kit was 6 moons, ready to become an apprentice.
Shimm

"Shut you muzzle!" Darkcloud snarled furiously. Then she seen the look on the kit's face and meowed in a gentler voice,"You probobaly will become an apprentice next meeting."; Darkcloud had just come out of the warriors' den and sat down,but she was still tired.

Mango
April 25th, 2020, 12:04 PM
Furpelt—no, Greyfur gave a nod,” Thank you, Duskstar.” he meowed. How generic, and plain. He thought as he stepped back into the crowd.
Shimm
Ivory glanced at her father,”I’m gonna become an apprentice?” she asked more confused and not really excited.

Arie
April 25th, 2020, 12:05 PM
Myrtlepaw had calmed down slightly when Doepaw hadn't gotten upset at him, though what had happened earlier still left a lot on his mind. As Doepaw prodded his thoughts with a related question, he figured he could trust her enough to vent his worries. "I... I.. I was... out... out in... the... territory... with... my... mentor. We... were... by... a... a stream... when... a... Shadow... Shadowclan... warrior... came... by... My... my... mentor... told... told me... to... run... back... while... he... handled... the... the cat... all... alone. It... was... all... all so... so... scary..." By the end of his speech, Myrtlepaw felt as if he was to cry yet again. Even though Doepaw would not be able to see him look so miserable, he would at least attempt to hide his lingering sadness. Padding closer to the other apprentice, Myrtlepaw gave her a friendly nuzzle as he forced himself to calm down. Now that the russet tom had relieved that stress off of his paws, he had felt oddly energetic. Apprentices didn't usually play games as much as kits did, but he'd been through a lot these past few days. A thought of asking Doepaw if she wanted to do something crossed his mind, though he didn't want to overwhelm the molly.

At his admittance Doepaw was shocked. She didn't know that it was this bad and the young apprentice really wanted to get her friend's mind away from worrying about her mentor. What did normal apprentices do? Oh! She remembered. They fought like.. play fighting. She'd never got to experience that but... maybe it would be a good idea.. "So... I... won't... cause... you...any... harm," she said slowly with her stutter and then slowly walked around Myrtlepaw, trying to get a good idea of his location and where he was in accordance to her and as she finished walking in a circle around him she stopped and then slowly leaned back on her hindpaws and then jumped over him trying to catch the tail that she heard flicking back and forth. Now her own tail was flicking back and forth on the ground to, lashing up and then down and side to side. She was excited for this play fight, something she'd never experinced and she so hoped she wouldn't screw it up. Missing the tail she turned around and then jumped up on his back, her smaller body not bothering him at all, and she just laughed... She actually laughed, for one of the first times in her life.. Maybe being her wasn't all too bad.

RedHead
April 25th, 2020, 12:05 PM
Foxbound's head turned to the direction of Softbriar's voice, ears flicking a little in confusion at the fact that they were assigning patrols. Well, Duskstar probably needs help since the resignation of Flintspirit... She still remembered that night of the raid that Flintspirit had had an outburst in the leader’s den. He hadn’t exactly been subtle in his... frustration. Getting to her paws, Foxbound listened to the feline, her ears flicking as her name was called. This would be good, she hoped Duskpaw would be well enough to go out and do some training. She was really behind, but Foxbound was going to make sure she got all caught up. "Will do Softbriar!" She meowed enthusiastically, hoping to give the cat a hint that they were doing great. Everyone needed to step up and help out once in a while, right? "Bouncesnarl, you track down Ivypaw. I'm going to go make sure Duskpaw is up for the patrol. I'll be right back." With that, the ginger she-cat turned to go scout out her apprentice.

Sparkling Bliss Wings Sneakyfox55

Puddle~
April 25th, 2020, 12:13 PM
Mayflower vermin

Upon hearing his name called for a patrol, Sycamorerain promptly stood up and headed over to Softbriar. His injuries hadn't been too serious, so he was well enough to go on the patrol. A few jolts of pain shot through one of his hind legs every now and then, but it was tolerable. Other than that, all of his other injuries had been minor scratches and had been quick to heal. Dipping his head in a quick greeting to Softbriar, he sat down and waited for the other members of the patrol to arrive.

Puddle~
April 25th, 2020, 12:24 PM
Amberglow, he thought. Sycamorerain had previously gone hunting with the molly a few times, back when she had been Stumpydapple. Personally, he liked the originality of her former name, but Amberglow also fit the she-cat. He blinked a few times and then looked up at Duskstar as she called up a handful of kits, waiting for the meeting to continue. The warrior waited to see whether Pinekit would be apprenticed this meeting, but the she-kit was not called. Perhaps next meeting she will be. He had enjoyed bonding with the kit over the game of moss ball, and hoped he could train her in the future. He glanced around the crowd, looking for the kit.

Mumble .Bread.

Star child
April 25th, 2020, 12:24 PM
Springpaw tilted his head as Duskstar called for a meeting. What was the meeting about? He padded towards the middle of the clearing to get a better hear.

Greenleap
April 25th, 2020, 12:30 PM
Pebblefur sat eating her share of prey. TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
April 25th, 2020, 12:35 PM
Greenleap

Frostpaw hopped over the rock, her paws skimming over the top. The small breeze ruffled her ear fur, and she landed on the other side of the large stone. Glancing at a warrior on the side of the clearing, she yelped out a call of greeting. "Hey, Pebblefur!"

Greenleap
April 25th, 2020, 12:36 PM
Greenleap

Frostpaw hopped over the rock, her paws skimming over the top. The small breeze ruffled her ear fur, and she landed on the other side of the large stone. Glancing at a warrior on the side of the clearing, she yelped out a call of greeting. "Hey, Pebblefur!"
She eyed the apprentice and kept on eating.

MEAT ANGELS
April 25th, 2020, 12:39 PM
Greenleap

"Pebblefur!" Frostpaw called, bounding over to her. "Hey!"

Greenleap
April 25th, 2020, 12:40 PM
Greenleap

"Pebblefur!" Frostpaw called, bounding over to her. "Hey!"
"What, kit?" She asked, clearly annoyed.

Wings
April 25th, 2020, 12:43 PM
(Sorry 'bout the skip Shimm )
Hearing the warrior snarl at him made him quiver with fear. He didn't even really think about what she said after she had snarled at him. It made his mind flash to when ShadowClan had attacked the camp and it made his fur bristle. Aspenkit had been doing good to keep the scarring event out of his mind but, this just brought it back faster than he could get rid of it. He curled up a little next to Faithkit, he though of her as a friend, one of the only ones he had so far.
Breezefur

RedHead
April 25th, 2020, 12:48 PM
Flintspirit was curled up in his nest, lightly sleeping. Thankfully his mind was clear, clearer than it had been in a long time. He'd been getting better amounts of sleep recently, and had even taken to getting short naps in between duties, as while he was sleeping better, his nights were still interrupted by dreams and the slightest rustling of noises.
But what interrupted his sleep this time was a big noise and then suddenly a small lump of fur crashing into his side. Flintspirit's head shot up in surprise and he glanced down, instantly recognizing the lump as Doepaw. Was she crying? He knew she'd gone out hunting with another warrior earlier, to which he had been grateful for... but... looks like it didn't end out too well? "Hey hey... what's wrong.. what-" Flintspirit then noticed the blood dripping down her face, and his eyes narrowed. He followed the trail to her head, where it seemed like the skin was broken. But only in a small area. "Hey Doepaw... what happened? Please calm down." He began licking the blood from her wound, hoping to keep it clean and stop the bleeding. This was just a wonderful way for him to wake up from his nap....

Arie

MEAT ANGELS
April 25th, 2020, 12:49 PM
Greenleap

"I'm not a kit!" Frostpaw protested, sitting down besides the older molly. "And I just wanted to talk!"

Wings
April 25th, 2020, 12:50 PM
Walking into the clearing from the den she was sleeping in, she took in a deep breath. Her leg was almost healed and ready for training, almost. Her ear's perked up when her name was called, for a patrol? Softbriar was making the annoucement. She couldn't blame them as she didn't know them so they could not have possibly even known about her injury. Seeing Foxbound looking for her she walked over to her mentor now, only limping slightly on her rush bound leg. "Hi Foxbound!" Her scarred body itched to be out in the territory but, she knew that it would be bad for her leg. Duskpaw had gotten much older since her attack. She was probably 6 or 7 moons when it happened and now the she was almost 9 moons!
RedHead

Greenleap
April 25th, 2020, 12:51 PM
Greenleap

"I'm not a kit!" Frostpaw protested, sitting down besides the older molly. "And I just wanted to talk!"
"Fine, kit, what do you want to talk about." She was prepared to half ignore this apprentice while she ate.

MEAT ANGELS
April 25th, 2020, 12:55 PM
Greenleap

"I don't knooooooooooooooooooooow, something!"

jackal blackout
April 25th, 2020, 01:07 PM
after getting patched up, wildpelt was on his way to the warriors den when he got dizzy. SilentLamb

Greenleap
April 25th, 2020, 01:12 PM
Greenleap

"I don't knooooooooooooooooooooow, something!"
"Then why did you want to talk if you don't know what to talk about?" She growled, she was getting really annoyed...

MEAT ANGELS
April 25th, 2020, 01:15 PM
Greenleap

Frostpaw giggled, poking Pebblefur lightly. "I just wanted to do something!"

Greenleap
April 25th, 2020, 01:18 PM
Greenleap

Frostpaw giggled, poking Pebblefur lightly. "I just wanted to do something!"
"well I don't want to be interupted while eating my share of prey!" She growled.

MEAT ANGELS
April 25th, 2020, 01:23 PM
Greenleap

Frostpaw winced at Pebblefur's harsh words, but continued talking. "Well, I'm not interrupting! I'm entertaining!"

Greenleap
April 25th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Greenleap

Frostpaw winced at Pebblefur's harsh words, but continued talking. "Well, I'm not interrupting! I'm entertaining!"
"Go entertain yourself elsewhere! I need to eat my prey and go do things!" She hissed.

MEAT ANGELS
April 25th, 2020, 01:29 PM
Greenleap

Frostpaw nodded, looking dejected. "A-alright.."

Sweetie
April 25th, 2020, 01:30 PM
(It's cool)

Faithkit stayed silent as the mean warrior snarled at Aspenkit. Far as she could tell was that he didn't do anything wrong and that warrior was just being rude. She's not setting a good role model example. Faithkit wanted to furrow her eyebrows at the molly but decided against to because Mama wouldn't be happy if she was disrespectful. Instead she focused more on Aspenkit. "Don't worry. She's probably having a bad day." She whispered to her new friend.
Wings

----

Ravenspirit's invisible eyebrows shot up in surprise as his adopted daughter was called up to become an apprentice. "Yes my Sweet Berry. Now go up to Duskstar." He said as he nosed her towards the group of kits that formed to become an apprentice.
Zesty Mango

Terrestrial
April 25th, 2020, 01:45 PM
Flamepelt's head rose quickly as her kits were called, a big smile grew over her lips, her eyes shone with pride. The molly watched her kits walk up to the Highpeak, she could see a proud look in Hollowedaster. They were both extremely proud!

---

Hollowedaster perked up as Duskstar called Honeykit and Goldenkit, pride immediately shone in his yellow gaze, a big smile grew over his face. His gaze was watchful, memorizing everything about this moment.

---

Honeykit stood up and made her way towards Duskstar, her green eyes shone with excitement, her tail swayed as she gazed at her leader.

---

The golden tabby molly arose and trotted over to Duskstar, standing next to her sister. Her blue eyes shone with anticipation. { hxneysuckle }

Sorrow
April 25th, 2020, 01:45 PM
(It's cool)

Faithkit stayed silent as the mean warrior snarled at Aspenkit. Far as she could tell was that he didn't do anything wrong and that warrior was just being rude. She's not setting a good role model example. Faithkit wanted to furrow her eyebrows at the molly but decided against to because Mama wouldn't be happy if she was disrespectful. Instead she focused more on Aspenkit. "Don't worry. She's probably having a bad day." She whispered to her new friend.
Wings

----

Ravenspirit's invisible eyebrows shot up in surprise as his adopted daughter was called up to become an apprentice. "Yes my Sweet Berry. Now go up to Duskstar." He said as he nosed her towards the group of kits that formed to become an apprentice.
Zesty Mango
"Oh,shut up!" Darkcloud hissed,whipping her head around and snarling at the two kits. "Why would either of you ever become apprentices?"
Darkcloud could barely suppress laughter. "You both obviously can't handle just being kits!Those- Darkcloud flicked her tail towards the kits who were about to become apprentices-kits acctually deserve to become apprentices!" Darkcloud put a mocking glint in her eyes and stared at the kits.

Greenleap
April 25th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Greenleap

Frostpaw nodded, looking dejected. "A-alright.."
(wow, I just did it)

She smiled, eating the rest of her prey.

Starfall
April 25th, 2020, 01:57 PM
Blazingpaw's attention got ripped away from the stunt that Shadekit was pulling for a few seconds to see what exactly was happening beside him. Her voice sounded like nails on a chalk board to him. Now the Tortoiseshell didn't care for any of these felines, they showed no interest in getting to actually know him. But that didn't mean he didn't have at least some compassion.

So with a snort the Tom gave Darkcloud "And you did? It's amazing you even managed to become an Apprentice based on just listening to you." he hummed at the molly. His tail flicking behind him.

Breezefur Shimm Wings

Wings
April 25th, 2020, 01:59 PM
Now angry, Aspenkit stood and looked up at Darkcloud. His voice cracking with anxiety, he spoke up. "We did nothing wrong!" His body showed bravery but, with lots of anxiety. He backed up to be beside Faithkit again. "Now leave us alone!" Aspenkit's voice crackled with anxiety, anger and just a touch of confusion. Why was this warrior trying to humiliate them? He gave a quick smile to Blazingpaw thanking him and sat down again
Shimm Breezefur Starbot

RAT KING
April 25th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Ratwhorl crossly went to sit by his apprentice, Bravepaw. He was beginning to get used to the duties he was given as a warrior and had been complaining about it a little less recently.
Bravekit Fuzzy

Abyssopelagic
April 25th, 2020, 02:33 PM
@The Cannibal FlamingScars
Breezehen gave a lopsided smile at Rootstone's comment and followed after her when she headed to the camp entrance. But where was Blizzard? She huffed. They'll just be short a party.

Silvershadow9
April 25th, 2020, 02:35 PM
“That’s good, I got a nick out of my ear, that hurt pretty bad,” Owlfeather said, whiskers twitching,”How long have you been an apprentice?” Owlfeather meowed curiously.

"That must've hurt," Moonpaw mewed sympathetically. "Oh, I haven't been an apprentice for long, so I haven't mastered all my fighting moves and stuff yet. It's gonna be forever before I can become a warrior." she huffed.

Fuzzy
April 25th, 2020, 02:35 PM
Bravekit Salt

Oh a patrol. Exciting! Pinepuff hadn't been on one in quiet a but and now she was leading on. The large tabby dipped her head to Softbrier in return. Honesty the warrior didn't expect to be put on a patrol, non the less the leader of it. With her mild injuries but hay she wasn't complaining. It was a valid reason to leave camp.
Coming over to Ratwhorl and Bravepaw she smiled. [B]"Hello dearies." She greeted the younger cats. "Shall we go?" Pinepuff offered waving her tail towards the exit. After giving a chance to react the brown fur ball of a tabby lead them out, a slight limp in her gait due to the bite taken out of her right shoulder. First patrol with no nose. She thought to herself. This was ShadowClan's border as well so they would have to be really alert.

dino.
April 25th, 2020, 02:39 PM
[ Breezefur Wings Shimm ]

"Can you please leave these kids be?" Buckbranch interrupted, coming up behind Darkcloud with a furious shadow over his eyes. First Shadekit, and now this idiot of a warrior who thought it would be fun to mock children. "They haven't done anything to you."

Dovey
April 25th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Lostwish noded. "Alright, Softbrair."
Socks Slushie Alexcentri

tye
April 25th, 2020, 02:58 PM
"I agree," Blackmoor was close by the annoying bunch. He shot a vexed glare at Darkcloud that dragged over to Faithkit whom he's been observing for a while. I don't recall knowing this kit...are they new? Rolling back his thoughts on previous ceremonies, this tawny kit wasn't in none of them. "Hey you," stalking behind, he batted the kit's ear to get her attention. "Who are you?"
Strange cats really think they can just stroll up in here, he growled.
Shimm

Blitz
April 25th, 2020, 04:00 PM

"Stumpydapple [ @.Bread. (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11907) ], from this moment on you will be known as Amberglow, for your amber eyes and fierce personality."

"There are plenty of kits ready to become apprentices. Blizzardkit [ @Moon_Rise (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11722) ], Eveningkit [ @Queenie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=88) ], Lightkit [ @Katwhisperer (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11726) ], Sweetkit [ @Ombre Party (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=7035) ], Honeykit, Goldenkit [ @Wolfie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11431) ], Ravenkit [ @Socks (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=587) ], and Ivory [ @Zesty Mango (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=136) ], please step forward."

Blizzardkit's eyes were sparkling as bright as star when heard his name be called during meeting. He tried to keep him self from jumping around but as he stepped forward he started to become nervous of the responsibility he'll have as a apprentice.

Never the less he was going to be an apprentice and learn how to be the greatest warrior of his clan. Shaking his head he looked up to Duskstar with determination in his blue and green eyes.

Sweetie
April 25th, 2020, 04:18 PM
Ivory gave a smile,” Alright. I can probably do that...now that I know how to play!“ she chirped a bit more excited. This sounded fun, but weird to her, what was the point of tagging them, also her new father would beat her with those long legs of his.

Good she was eager to play and was excited. "Here about I try to tag you?" Ravenspirit didn't want to win because of his long legs and assumed that he could fake dramatic when trying to chase her. Plus she had her size to her advantage and he could be clumsy at times.

Mango
April 25th, 2020, 04:27 PM
Good she was eager to play and was excited. "Here about I try to tag you?" Ravenspirit didn't want to win because of his long legs and assumed that he could fake dramatic when trying to chase her. Plus she had her size to her advantage and he could be clumsy at times.
Ivory gave a small nod,” Alright.” before getting up and trying to run away.

Sneakyfox55
April 25th, 2020, 04:28 PM
Beau

Nodding , wasting no more time. He placed the part where the leg was needing to be fixed on one stone, then picked up the other and brought it down.Hard hearing a visible and cringing snap. Exhailing he grabbed the rush weed and a near by stick or two and a few rush weeds.

hal
( Its fine !)
Clean...mush...repeat...clean mush repeat. Sometimes this job was a bit boring but the cats made it interesting . After applying the last bit to the scars on his back, he went to the other wounds and did the same thing . "where did you get these scars ? " he asked, as to keep it non boring.

Sneakyfox55 Starbot hxneysuckle

He hummed a bit "she may have felt guilty ?...I don't know ...But just in case keep her here for rest " gaze sweeping over both of them "you two are dismissed " he nodded . Head whipping at the leaders voice
"finally ! ....that's a question I should be asking you dear . They said something about a fight and you acting weird at highpeak" he meowed to duskstar.

Dawneye

"Thank you lad!" he called after birdchatter only to look at nightkit " sssshhh it's ok. What happened? "

hxneysuckle Starbot

Ferretwatcher breathed a sigh of relief, knowing the medicine cat could help their leader. "Um, I hope you feel better soon, Duskstar," he mewed, before making his way out of the den.

Sneakyfox55
April 25th, 2020, 04:34 PM
Sparkling Bliss

Hearing she was being looked for, Ivypaw padded up to her mentor, whiskers twitching. "What's going on?" she asked Bouncesnarl.

Sweetie
April 25th, 2020, 04:35 PM
(Okay turns out she was missing so here's her little backstory since she has to join again. Got taken by a hawk, escaped and was lost in the forest and she just got back last night. Wants to talk to Duskstar about joining back and that is the reason why she is here now. Can we say that she never tried to jump after Shadekit?)

The cream tabby's ribs stuck out and her stomach rumbling with hunger. Her lime green eyes wanted to throw daggers at the rude warrior that was up in her and Aspenkits face. It wasn't her fault that her apprentice ceremony was delayed because a hawk saw her as a good lunch! Taking a deep breath Faithkit let out a sigh and opened her maw only to be interrupted by a large tom who put the mean warrior in her place. Nodding in agreement with the tom the young kit decided to keep her mouth close, well that was before someone cuffed her ear. "Ouch!" Wincing in pain. Dried and crusted blood flaked off and fell before her eyes.
Turning around Faithkit was face to face with another warrior! This one had a piercing gaze that brought chills to her spine. "Uh...Mr. that hurt." It wasn't a hard cuff but since she was malnourished a single poke felt like a hit. "I'm Faithkit. I use to live here I was one of Blossomclaws kits. I was taken by a hawk and I somehow escaped. I was lost in the forest for a while and a nice lady kitty-pet helped me come back home." The whole thing sounded like if it was made up but the kit had the scratches and thin pelt to prove it wasn't.
vermin Wings Starbot Breezefur

Sneakyfox55
April 25th, 2020, 04:36 PM
Stay strong. Smokekit thought, looking up at the tom-kit. She stood up. "You call me dumb when your brains are smaller than a mouse's?" Her ears were still flat against her head, her tail was puffed up and she was shaking from fear, but she spat the insult at him.

He stared back at her for a few heartbeats, a bit dazed at the retort; he hadn't actually expected her to do anything about it.

In his stupor he took a step backwards, fury quickly growing in him, but he couldn't find it in himself to speak just yet, his tongue twisted in knots, it seemed.

Quasar
April 25th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Amberglow, he thought. Sycamorerain had previously gone hunting with the molly a few times, back when she had been Stumpydapple. Personally, he liked the originality of her former name, but Amberglow also fit the she-cat. He blinked a few times and then looked up at Duskstar as she called up a handful of kits, waiting for the meeting to continue. The warrior waited to see whether Pinekit would be apprenticed this meeting, but the she-kit was not called. Perhaps next meeting she will be. He had enjoyed bonding with the kit over the game of moss ball, and hoped he could train her in the future. He glanced around the crowd, looking for the kit.

Mumble .Bread.

Pinekit noticed Sycamorerain looking through the crowd for someone, so she trotted over to him. Hi, Sycmorerain! What'cha lookin' for? she asked, tilting her head. Not really waiting for a response, she mewed, man, I'm bummed! I thought I would become an apprentice today, but I wasn't called up! she groaned with a slight pout on her face while kicking at some random pebbles littering the ground.

Starfall
April 25th, 2020, 05:06 PM
The Calliby gave the Medicine Cat a bright smile at his comment, than turned to look at her Mentor. Nodding as he spoke, but just before she could throw in her own opinion or thoughts on the matter Duskstar woke up.

She listened to Lionwhisker and Duskstar's chatter for a few minutes before turning to watch Ferretwatcher leave the den. Aspenpaw lingered a few moments longer, however. Giving the Leader a dip of her head. "Happy you're alive. I'm gonna go do something productive probably." she hummed as she picked herself up and hopped out.

hxneysuckle Sneakyfox55

Sorrow
April 25th, 2020, 06:05 PM
(Okay turns out she was missing so here's her little backstory since she has to join again. Got taken by a hawk, escaped and was lost in the forest and she just got back last night. Wants to talk to Duskstar about joining back and that is the reason why she is here now. Can we say that she never tried to jump after Shadekit?)

The cream tabby's ribs stuck out and her stomach rumbling with hunger. Her lime green eyes wanted to throw daggers at the rude warrior that was up in her and Aspenkits face. It wasn't her fault that her apprentice ceremony was delayed because a hawk saw her as a good lunch! Taking a deep breath Faithkit let out a sigh and opened her maw only to be interrupted by a large tom who put the mean warrior in her place. Nodding in agreement with the tom the young kit decided to keep her mouth close, well that was before someone cuffed her ear. "Ouch!" Wincing in pain. Dried and crusted blood flaked off and fell before her eyes.
Turning around Faithkit was face to face with another warrior! This one had a piercing gaze that brought chills to her spine. "Uh...Mr. that hurt." It wasn't a hard cuff but since she was malnourished a single poke felt like a hit. "I'm Faithkit. I use to live here I was one of Blossomclaws kits. I was taken by a hawk and I somehow escaped. I was lost in the forest for a while and a nice lady kitty-pet helped me come back home." The whole thing sounded like if it was made up but the kit had the scratches and thin pelt to prove it wasn't.
vermin Wings Starbot Breezefur
"I wouldn't believe that if I were you." Darkcloud hissed to Blackmoor,"This kit is just making up stories to make herself popular in the Clan."Darkcloud unsheathed her claws and cuffed Faithkit around the ear with a smug look on her face.

BEAR.
April 25th, 2020, 06:10 PM
"Oi, Darkcloud-- why don't you get your ears out of your bum and listen for once?" Birdchatter scooted away from Cloudburst to position himself between Faithkit and Darkcloud, scowling at the weirdly aggressive she-cat. "Wot, are you rabid or something? Bugger off, if you want to be a mingey little toad about this you can join Shadekit."

[ Breezefur, Shimm ]

dino.
April 25th, 2020, 06:14 PM
[ Breezefur BILL. ]

"HEY!" Before Buckbranch could think, he had leaped between Darkcloud and Faithkit to stand next to Birdchatter. "It doesn't matter if she's making it up or not - and from what I can tell, she has no reason to - you do not lay your claws on a kit. Were you raised by rogues or something? Where is your dignity?"

Sweetie
April 25th, 2020, 06:28 PM
Faithkit whimpered as tears prickled up in her eyes. Why on earth would she make this up? Why was this molly being so mean to her? "I'm not making it up! Don't you see the differences between me and Aspenkit? His ribs aren't sticking out! He doesn't have dried blood everywhere on him! He isn't losing patches of fur!" It was bad enough that she was being called a liar and what really made her tears run was when the molly hit her ears again. Faithkit started to back up when another tom placed himself in front of her along with the other tom who defended her in the beginning. Her vision blurred. She had no one to call family, her mother and siblings weren't here and it was quite obvious that she wasn't wanted. Lip quivering she tried her best to make herself smaller. Please let this be a nightmare...
Slushie BILL. Breezefur

teddy.
April 25th, 2020, 06:28 PM
Scums round red ears wiggles in excitement as the pudgy loner rolled on forwards, not literally but he might as well. He chirped sweetly up at Duskstar, kinda fond of her but with all the commotion going on around, he kept quiet. Another voice wasn't needed.

Puddle~
April 25th, 2020, 06:33 PM
Pinekit noticed Sycamorerain looking through the crowd for someone, so she trotted over to him. Hi, Sycmorerain! What'cha lookin' for? she asked, tilting her head. Not really waiting for a response, she mewed, man, I'm bummed! I thought I would become an apprentice today, but I wasn't called up! she groaned with a slight pout on her face while kicking at some random pebbles littering the ground.

Sycamorerain smiled as Pinekit approached him. "Hey, Pinekit. Don't get too down in the dumps about the whole thing. I'm sure you'll be an apprentice soon. Maybe just another meeting or two." He gave the kit a little nudge on the shoulder in an attempt to try and reassure her. "And I'm sure that once you do become an apprentice, you'll be a great one. You've already got some great characteristics of an honorable warrior."

Wings
April 25th, 2020, 06:36 PM
"Get away from her!" The kit snarled, unsheathing his small claws. He stood in front of his friend and as the other warriors began to step in he checked on her. Now that he realized it, Faithkit did look malnuished and just not in peak condition. He licked her ear affectionately, almost as if they were siblings, and sat next to her. He covered the view of Darkcloud and replaced it with a warm smile and his soft short fur. Aspenkit curled his tail around her and protected her from the nightmare that was Darkcloud. His body language almost said for him "It's okay, I'm here."
Shimm Slushie BILL. Breezefur

tye
April 25th, 2020, 06:39 PM
Blackmoor blinked. "Well, that's uh... a hard story to swallow but as long you're okay I guess. Sorry, I didn't mean for you to bleed like that." Owning up to his mistake, sometimes the warrior underestimates his own strength. He moved up, snarling in Darkcloud's face. "And who told you to unsheath your claws at a kit? Fox off!" he tsk, hissing under his breath. "Damn, there's something wrong with you. Take a couple of catnips, will ya?" The black warrior watched Buckbranch take action by standing in front of the kit. After the Shadekit's idiocy, he'd rather not escalate it further to make another wave of drama. So then he stepped back to head off further away into the crowd. Maybe a corner where there are no morons- yeah, that sounds good.
Shimm Breezefur

Quasar
April 25th, 2020, 06:39 PM
Faithkit whimpered as tears prickled up in her eyes. Why on earth would she make this up? Why was this molly being so mean to her? "I'm not making it up! Don't you see the differences between me and Aspenkit? His ribs aren't sticking out! He doesn't have dried blood everywhere on him! He isn't losing patches of fur!" It was bad enough that she was being called a liar and what really made her tears run was when the molly hit her ears again. Faithkit started to back up when another tom placed himself in front of her along with the other tom who defended her in the beginning. Her vision blurred. She had no one to call family, her mother and siblings weren't here and it was quite obvious that she wasn't wanted. Lip quivering she tried her best to make herself smaller. Please let this be a nightmare...
Slushie BILL. Breezefur

Pinekit swung her head towards faithkit and the warriors surrounding her. She softly growled and sprinted over to them. she skidded to a halt in-front of faithkit and bared her teeth at Darkcloud, Bug off, you fox heart! What did this kit ever do to you? Why would you hit an innocent kit? Just go away, and leave. her. ALONE! she growled, her tail lashing behind her. Her usual upbeat nature now forgotten, she was ready to fight this warrior if she needed to!

BILL. Slushie Breezefur

Sorrow
April 25th, 2020, 06:42 PM
"Get away from her!" The kit snarled, unsheathing his small claws. He stood in front of his friend and as the other warriors began to step in he checked on her. Now that he realized it, Faithkit did look malnuished and just not in peak condition. He licked her ear affectionately, almost as if they were siblings, and sat next to her. He covered the view of Darkcloud and replaced it with a warm smile and his soft short fur. Aspenkit curled his tail around her and protected her from the nightmare that was Darkcloud. His body language almost said for him "It's okay, I'm here."
Shimm Slushie BILL. Breezefur
"Eat dirt." Darkcloud snarled at the two kits,glaring at them with a mocking glint in her eyes.

Terrestrial
April 25th, 2020, 06:48 PM
Hollowedaster turned to face Darkcloud, his yellow gaze shone with anger "Step away from the kit" The warrior snarled tail lashing, he didn't want Flamepelt to get into this mess, he was ruining Honeykit's and Goldenkit's apprentice ceremony! Breezefur

Starfall
April 25th, 2020, 06:49 PM
The Apprentice watched as the idiot warrior cuffed one of the kits, in which he stood up and shoved his face in hers. "How would you know if she was lying or wasn't? Maybe if you actually paid attention you would have noticed that She actually has been missing for a few moons." he spat.

"I'm gonna make a bet and say you're going to be put 6 fox lengths under if you don't fix your attitude and maybe lay off a bit there bird for brains. Or else you're gonna be the one eating dirt. Or do you want me to put this in simpler terms for you so you can actually understand what I'm saying?" Blazingpaw snickered.

He was almost positive Duskstar was going to kill Her just like she killed that kit. So unless she wanted even a sliver of a chance to actually survive, she'd better shut it.

Breezefur

Alexcentri
April 25th, 2020, 06:58 PM
Once Kestrelcreek had seen that her patrol was accounted for, she stood up. "Let's move out to the border, we've got work to do." With that said, she began striding towards the entrance to camp, beckoning with her tail. She didn't want to waste any time getting this finished up.

Slushie Chasepaw
(I'll be moving over to the border and posting a starter over there!)

lio
April 25th, 2020, 07:07 PM
All of the kits had stepped forward, good. But just before Duskstar had opened her mouth to continue, she caught sight of Darkcloud doing... whatever. Goodness, was the Breezekit plague spreading around the Clan? The Torbie narrowed her eyes, tail lashing.

"Darkcloud [ Breezefur ], sheathe your claws and get your ass away from those kits. Don't become more of an interruption to our Clan-- I will not hesitate to punish you."

"If I see one more interruption to this meeting, whoever created such interruption will be punished."

It seemed as though the Clan couldn't go one goddamn meeting without having some sort of drama. Duskstar just wanted to get this all over with so she could rest.

"Blizzardkit [ Moon_Rise ], from this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Blizzardpaw. Your mentor will be Silversky [ Skye ]."

"Eveningkit [ Queenie ], from this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Eveningpaw. Your mentor will be Softbriar [ Socks ]."

"Ravenkit [ Socks ], from this moment on until your receive your warrior name, you will be known as Ravenpaw. Your mentor will be Hawkmist [ Bravekit ]."

"Lightkit [ Katwhisperer ], from this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Lightpaw. Your mentor will be Fernglow [ Mayflower ]."

"Sweetkit [ Ombre Party ], from this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sweetpaw. Your mentor will be Minnowthorn [ Slushie ]."

"Honeykit, Goldenkit [ Wolfie ], from this moment on until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Honeypaw and Goldenpaw. Honeypaw, your mentor will be Tigerleap [ Radetzky ]. Goldenpaw, your mentor will be Grayheart [ \/\/ ]."

She didn't trust those two very much, given their father, but she didn't voice her distrust out loud.

"Ivory [ Zesty Mango ], you have requested to join the Clan, and thus you are to become an apprentice and learn the ways of ThunderClan. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Ivorypaw. Your mentor will be Breezehen [ Rainquail ]. Breezehen, I entrust you to teach her well."

"Scum [ S-oft ], you too have requested to become a Clan cat. You are to train as an apprentice under a new name, and learn the ways of ThunderClan. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sugarpaw. Your mentor will be Sycamorerain [ Puddletail ]."

She decided to wait a moment and see where this damn drama went before she continued on.

teddy.
April 25th, 2020, 07:12 PM
Scum felt his whole body burst with excitement. Sugar wasn't very... cool. Maybe he would have suited Throatslasher or Firesoul more. Something dramatic, even! But he would settle on Sugarpaw.
"What type of name is Sycamorerain?" He couldn't help but grumbled under his breathe, looking around to see the cat in question.
Puddletail

Socks
April 25th, 2020, 07:30 PM
Ravenkit--paw didn't celebrate his apprenticeship ceremony as some of his peers, he merely stayed silent and begrudgingly made his way over to his assigned mentor. He didn't know much about Hawkmist besides his name, and that was an achievement in itself. He wasn't giddy on the idea of touching noses with anyone so he was slow in raising his head to face his new mentor

Bravekit

--

Softbriar's mood was lifted at the announcement that they had been given an apprentice. They were still annoyed by the previous interruptions by their clanmates but they wore a smile when they approached Eveningpaw to greet her. "Eveningpaw, I'm excited to work with you!" They spoke in a low voice to not bring attention to themself, they'd had enough interruptions so they planned to simply touch noses and sit silently for the rest of the meeting.

Queenie

Quasar
April 25th, 2020, 07:31 PM
All of the kits had stepped forward, good. But just before Duskstar had opened her mouth to continue, she caught sight of Darkcloud doing... whatever. Goodness, was the Breezekit plague spreading around the Clan? The Torbie narrowed her eyes, tail lashing.

"Darkcloud [ Breezefur ], sheathe your claws and get your ass away from those kits. Don't become more of an interruption to our Clan-- I will not hesitate to punish you."

"If I see one more interruption to this meeting, whoever created such interruption will be punished."

It seemed as though the Clan couldn't go one goddamn meeting without having some sort of drama. Duskstar just wanted to get this all over with so she could rest.

"Blizzardkit [ Moon_Rise ], from this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Blizzardpaw. Your mentor will be Silversky [ Skye ]."

"Eveningkit [ Queenie ], from this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Eveningpaw. Your mentor will be Softbriar [ Socks ]."

"Ravenkit [ Socks ], from this moment on until your receive your warrior name, you will be known as Ravenpaw. Your mentor will be Hawkmist [ Bravekit ]."

"Lightkit [ Katwhisperer ], from this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Lightpaw. Your mentor will be Fernglow [ Mayflower ]."

"Sweetkit [ Ombre Party ], from this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sweetpaw. Your mentor will be Minnowthorn [ Slushie ]."

"Honeykit, Goldenkit [ Wolfie ], from this moment on until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Honeypaw and Goldenpaw. Honeypaw, your mentor will be Tigerleap [ Radetzky ]. Goldenpaw, your mentor will be Grayheart [ \/\/ ]."

She didn't trust those two very much, given their father, but she didn't voice her distrust out loud.

"Ivory [ Zesty Mango ], you have requested to join the Clan, and thus you are to become an apprentice and learn the ways of ThunderClan. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Ivorypaw. Your mentor will be Breezehen [ Rainquail ]. Breezehen, I entrust you to teach her well."

"Scum [ S-oft ], you too have requested to become a Clan cat. You are to train as an apprentice under a new name, and learn the ways of ThunderClan. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sugarpaw. Your mentor will be Sycamorerain [ Puddletail ]."

She decided to wait a moment and see where this damn drama went before she continued on.

Pinekit glared at darkcloud one last time before strutting away, brushing her tail aainst Faithkit's shoulder as she walked past. she jogged back to Sycamorerain, her ears perking up when she heard Ivorypaw's new name. YAY, GO IVORYPAW! she yowled, bouncing up and down. She turned to look at sycamorerain and mewed Have fun with Sugarpaw! she grinned, flicking her tail in the general direction of the apprentice.

Puddletail Zesty Mango

---

Mumblefoot nudged Breezehen towards her new apprentice, a warm smile on her face. Go on, Breezehen. That Ivorypaw is a real sweetheart. you're going to love her! she gazed foundly at Ivorykit, then looked back at breezehen with an encouraging smile.

Rainquail

Willowfern
April 25th, 2020, 07:34 PM
"That must've hurt," Moonpaw mewed sympathetically. "Oh, I haven't been an apprentice for long, so I haven't mastered all my fighting moves and stuff yet. It's gonna be forever before I can become a warrior." she huffed.
“Don’t worry, I thought it was hard too, but after you learn the basics it really is pretty easy!” Owlfeather meowed encouragingly.

Puddle~
April 25th, 2020, 07:35 PM
Sycamorerain was surprised that he was assigned an apprentice since he was a bit on the younger side, although he supposed it was bound to happen at some point. As for his apprentice, whose name had been changed from Scum to...Sugar? Quite a drastic change, though he didn't question it. He silently thanked Duskstar, and then bounded up to the tom to touch noses with him. "Hello, Sugarpaw. I'll be the one teaching you the ways of a warrior." Giving a warm smile to his new apprentice, he secretly hoped in his head that he wouldn't be a failure at training him. He glanced behind him and quickly waved his tail at Pinekit, before turning back to his apprentice.

S-oft Mumble

wren
April 25th, 2020, 07:37 PM
Mallowcloud was seated as Duskstar continued announcements

Pluto
April 25th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Sweetpaw felt like she would burst with excitement. An apprentice at last. She whirled around, looking for her mentor. She wasn’t exactly sure on who it was so she decided to call out, brown body fluffed with excitement. “Minnowthorn?” She called putting nervously.
Slushie

teddy.
April 25th, 2020, 07:48 PM
when their noses touch, Sugarpaw couldn't hide his pure excitement as he giggled loudly. He booped their noses again and then more time, for good luck. "'lright, 'Rain, can't say I ain't excited!" His chubby cheeks was pushed into a bright smile. Sugarpaw was eager to learn, the world was his juicy rat he was ready to cow down on it! Although with green leaf on the way, his chub wasn't about to roll off. "I think we're gonna get along, mate!"
Puddletail

Mayflower
April 25th, 2020, 07:54 PM
Berrybreeze hurried over, nodding at his appointment. Good thing it wasn't just two of them patrolling, though he suspected Windclan wouldn't be much of an issue. "I'll do my best, Softbriar." He nodded, then turned to the clearing. "Quailpaw! Sycamorerain! We're about to head out!" He waited to confirm they were both there before leaving.
Fae Puddletail

Mayflower
April 25th, 2020, 08:07 PM
Fernglow pulled himself back to his feet as Duskstar assigned him an apprentice, smiling slightly. It had been a while since he had trained an apprentice, and he hoped Lightpaw proved to be a hardworking apprentice. He slowly made his way up to the Highpeak, heavy footsteps telling his soreness as he lowered to touch noses with Lightpaw.
Katwhisperer

Terrestrial
April 25th, 2020, 08:08 PM
Flamepelt looked back at her kits, they're apprentices now! Memories replayed in her mind from their birth to now, god they grow WAY too fast! Pride now was blazing like a forest fire in her green-blue gaze.

---

The tom turned to face Honeyki-no Honeypaw and Goldenk--no no, she was Goldenpaw now. His yellow gaze was rapidly changing to nothing but full-on pride as he gazed at them.

---

Honeyki-no, I'm Honeypaw now! I'm no longer a kit, I'm an apprentice now! She turned to greet her new mentor Tigerleap, her eyes blazed with even more excitement and pride. { Radetzky }

---

The golden molly's head screamed her new name Goldenpaw, a smile as big as a moon formed on her lips as she made her way over to Grayheart. { @\/\/ }

dino.
April 25th, 2020, 08:09 PM
Sweetpaw felt like she would burst with excitement. An apprentice at last. She whirled around, looking for her mentor. She wasn’t exactly sure on who it was so she decided to call out, brown body fluffed with excitement. “Minnowthorn?” She called putting nervously.
Slushie

Minnowthorn stepped up to Sweetpaw. Her expression was stern, but her eyes shown with a subtle soft kindness. "That's me," she said as she leaned down to touch noses with her apprentice.

Pluto
April 25th, 2020, 08:19 PM
Minnowthorn stepped up to Sweetpaw. Her expression was stern, but her eyes shown with a subtle soft kindness. "That's me," she said as she leaned down to touch noses with her apprentice.

The young apprentice couldn’t help but be relieved. Her mentor was here! Sweetpaw touched noses with her mentor and she burst into a wide grin. “I’m so excited to train! What are we gonna learn first? I bet your gonna be the best mentor ever!” She burst out, unable to contain her excitement any longer. She had to refrain from running around in circles so she sat down next to her mentor instead, tail lashing instead.

Puddle~
April 25th, 2020, 08:26 PM
As Sugarpaw giggled and bumped their noses together again, Sycamorerain let out a hearty chuckle alongside him. All the worries left his mind, as he began to relax a little more. "Yeah, I think we'll definitely get along." He paused, thinking of what they should do first. "I can see you're excited to begin training, but it's tradition to begin with a tour of the territory. Now, being a former outsider, I'm going to assume you've already seen parts of the territory, but we can take an official tour after the meeting ends." Sycamorerain was already extremely glad that he had been assigned to Sugarpaw. Training was going to be a great experience.

S-oft (Ahhh, I love Sugar! He's such a sweet boi!)

Abyssopelagic
April 25th, 2020, 08:33 PM
Breezehen perked up and nodded to Mumblefoot. An apprentice! And hopefully one that isn't baby aged.
She stepped foward to meet the former outsider. "Hello, there, Ivorypaw. I look foward to teaching you our ways." She gently murmured and craned her neck for the formal nose touching.
Zesty Mango

dino.
April 25th, 2020, 08:33 PM
[ Ombre Party ]

Minnowthorn quirked an eyebrow and reached out a paw to stop Sweetpaw's wild tail. "First, I'll be giving you a tour of the territory," she said. "After that... your behavior will determine what happens next. If you're polite and quiet, I'll let you choose." She gestured for Sweetpaw to sit down so Duskstar could continue the meeting. Then, dropping her voice, she continued, "And stay away from Darkcloud, okay?"

Mango
April 25th, 2020, 08:39 PM
Breezehen perked up and nodded to Mumblefoot. An apprentice! And hopefully one that isn't baby aged.
She stepped foward to meet the former outsider. "Hello, there, Ivorypaw. I look foward to teaching you our ways." She gently murmured and craned her neck for the formal nose touching.
Zesty Mango
Shimm
The four moon old apprentice now named Ivorypaw was a bit confused why Breezehen was touching her her nose, she’d only been in the clans for a moon, her new father had only taught her a little bit of new information, such as starclan and the Darkforest, she knew nothing of the other clans, and barely understood ranks in itself. She didn’t know this new cat, and wanted to return to her new father, Ravenspirit. She nervously glanced over at Ravenspirit,” Ravenspirit?” she called back to him, she wasn’t ready to be an apprentice, no not at all. She wanted to go back to playing tag with Ravenspirit in the nursery, not trekking around the territory or anything like that.

Abyssopelagic
April 25th, 2020, 08:50 PM
Breezehen quickly pulled back with a concerned frown. "Hey, there. I'm didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. It's a custom for the apprentice and mentor to touch noses. You don't have to if it upsets you, though."
She hadn't meant to upset the little one and it actually hurt to see how spooked Ivorypaw was. When the smaller cat muttered a name, her head turned towards Ravenspirit, who she assumed had taken the cat in.

Zesty Mango Shimm

Pluto
April 25th, 2020, 08:51 PM
( Slushie )

Sweetpaw sat down obediently beside her mentor, but her mind swam with ideas. She heard about the territory tour and that in itself was exciting. Choosing what they could do after? Even better! What would she choose. Hunting would be fun, because then I could eat my own fresh-kill! She thought, eyes excited at the thought. She was so lost in her head she barely heard her mentor. ”What did you say about Darkcloud?” She meowed, licking her chest fur with embarrassment and blinking apologetically at her mentor.

(Oh dear she’s gonna be a pawful lol)

Sweetie
April 25th, 2020, 09:04 PM
Shimm
The four moon old apprentice now named Ivorypaw was a bit confused why Breezehen was touching her her nose, she’d only been in the clans for a moon, her new father had only taught her a little bit of new information, such as starclan and the Darkforest, she knew nothing of the other clans, and barely understood ranks in itself. She didn’t know this new cat, and wanted to return to her new father, Ravenspirit. She nervously glanced over at Ravenspirit,” Ravenspirit?” she called back to him, she wasn’t ready to be an apprentice, no not at all. She wanted to go back to playing tag with Ravenspirit in the nursery, not trekking around the territory or anything like that.

He watched as his adopted daughter was made into an apprentice. The sight made the dark tabby smile in pride. His bright yellow eyes tracked Ivorypaw as she made her way towards him. Ravenspirit quickly noticed the slight tension in her shoulders and the way her mouth tugged downwards, she was nervous. "Yes my Sweet Berry?" He loved the nickname that he gave to the molly. Looking down at her as he motioned his paw for her to come closer. "Is everything okay?"
A voice made him turn his gaze upon her new mentor, Breezehen. Giving a respectful nod in hello he stayed silent as she tried to make his daughter less uncomfortable. "Breezehen, you see Ivoryki-paw is new to this clan life so not much makes sense to her. I've taught her a few things but decided to leave it up to her future mentor to teach her everything since I didn't want to steal that from you." Informing the fellow warrior.

Zesty Mango

Leucos
April 25th, 2020, 09:19 PM
Beau

After placing in the sticks and wrapping it up with the weeds securely , he looked down at the tom "well....we can't just ...leave that paw there...it probably won't do you any good...might I suggest ..cutting it off?...that's the only idea I have " he meowed.

shadowcla

Hmm....odd. "how so? Who was the apprentice ?" he asked as he cleaned out the wound and placed the goop in it. Just in case he put some cobwebs on it as well...

Mango
April 25th, 2020, 09:19 PM
Breezehen quickly pulled back with a concerned frown. "Hey, there. I'm didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. It's a custom for the apprentice and mentor to touch noses. You don't have to if it upsets you, though."
She hadn't meant to upset the little one and it actually hurt to see how spooked Ivorypaw was. When the smaller cat muttered a name, her head turned towards Ravenspirit, who she assumed had taken the cat in.

Zesty Mango Shimm
He watched as his adopted daughter was made into an apprentice. The sight made the dark tabby smile in pride. His bright yellow eyes tracked Ivorypaw as she made her way towards him. Ravenspirit quickly noticed the slight tension in her shoulders and the way her mouth tugged downwards, she was nervous. "Yes my Sweet Berry?" He loved the nickname that he gave to the molly. Looking down at her as he motioned his paw for her to come closer. "Is everything okay?"
A voice made him turn his gaze upon her new mentor, Breezehen. Giving a respectful nod in hello he stayed silent as she tried to make his daughter less uncomfortable. "Breezehen, you see Ivoryki-paw is new to this clan life so not much makes sense to her. I've taught her a few things but decided to leave it up to her future mentor to teach her everything since I didn't want to steal that from you." Informing the fellow warrior.

Zesty Mango
Hesitantly Ivory—no Ivorypaw touched Breezehen’s nose,” Do I have to be an apprentice, can’t I stay in the nursery with you?” she asked not really excited to be a warrior.

Sweetie
April 25th, 2020, 09:23 PM
Ivory gave a small nod,” Alright.” before getting up and trying to run away.

One...Two...Three...Four...Five! Just so his daughter could have a headstart. Chuckling he slowly chased after Ivorykit. "I'm gonna getcha!
He said in a sing like voice. His bright eyes trying to track the kit that was zooming all over the place.

dionysus
April 25th, 2020, 09:29 PM
SilentLamb
Fleetwind’s eyes widened and he felt the blood drain from his face. “C-cut it off?” He sounded like a terrified kit to his own ears and the tabby had to make a conscious effort to calm down. You’re a warrior! Act like it. He breathed in and out a few times and rearranged his face into a calmer expression. Gulping once, Fleetwind asked in a voice as steady as he could make it, “how would you do that?” Unfortunately, he couldn’t stop his voice from shaking, even as he added, “how badly will it affect my warrior duties?” Sure, he really didn’t want to lose his paw, but he also didn’t want to become a burden to his clan.

dino.
April 25th, 2020, 09:44 PM
[ Ombre Party ]

Minnowthorn closed her eyes, her patience already wearing thin. This cat was incredibly enthusiastic about being an apprentice, but the fact that Minnowthorn was already needing to repeat something was slightly concerning. "I said, keep your distance from Darkcloud," she reiterated. "That warrior can't be trusted, and I don't want you getting hurt."

[ indeed lmao ]

Silvershadow9
April 25th, 2020, 09:49 PM
“Don’t worry, I thought it was hard too, but after you learn the basics it really is pretty easy!” Owlfeather meowed encouragingly.

"That's good," Moonpaw sighed in relief. She smiled at Owlfeather. "Thanks a lot! I needed that encouragement." She mewed happily. "Hey, you wanna do something later together when you have time?"

Katwhisperer
April 25th, 2020, 10:03 PM
Lightkit gazed up at his mentor as Fernglow touched his nose. "Hi!" "Are we gonna start training?" He bounced around.

Mayflower

Arie
April 25th, 2020, 10:19 PM
"Others just like giving me a hard time sometimes. All in good fun though." Flintspirit responded with a small laugh, before bringing up a paw to lick it and bring it over his face, to clean behind his ears as he hadn't done so yet today. "Honestly, all the others clans have their own scents, so we all kind of think that each clan stinks. Shadowclan sure does have a.... peculiar scent from living in a marsh, so, you could call that stink." Flintspirit let out another laugh, finding himself hilarious today. He didn't know why though, maybe it was because he had actually gotten a good amount of sleep the previous night. As she mentioned for him to eat the bird, Flintspirit gave a shake of his head, before remembering she couldn't see him. "Nah, I'm not too hungry right now. I'm adapted to eating later in the evening, once everyone else has eaten. You definitely could use the food though. I'll have a couple bites but I want you to eat it, alright?" Hoping she would agree, Flintspirit bent down and took a bite of the jay, before pushing it back towards Doepaw with a soft but firm stare. That she wouldn't see of course.

{Let's just end this here and then you can start them up in the territory or the clearing again going out for training, or even I can do that... maybe}

At his comment about her needing more meat on her bones, Doepaw's eyes narrowed. Despite not being able to see with him she could still most definitely use them to aid her facial expressions. She felt fine, but she did like to eat... Well sometimes. But she understood his point and nodded her head ever so slowly. As she heard the bones of the feather crush she pulled her head out of his fur to slowly reach out a paw to feel for the location of the bird. Locating it finally with help from her whiskers and paws, as she couldn't exactly 'hear' a dead bird, she bit down on it and began chewing the soft and sweet meat that often came with birds. She then leaned back into his fur and started, ever so slowly to purr. It was not something that she did often, often not comfortable enough around others to even be able to let the sound escape her chest. "Thank... you... Flintspirit..." she said quietly and despite all her best wishes she nuzzled even further into his fur, nearly managing to hide herself from any other eyes that she feared might be looking weirdly at her. She did often get weird looks with the way she walked due to her blindness and insecurities. But slowly, ever so slowly, she drifted to sleep against him and closed her blind eyes, the peace she got from the complete blackness, just as comforting as the feeling of the warm and comfortable fur against her face.

Pluto
April 25th, 2020, 11:07 PM
Sweetpaw smiled broadly at her mentor, not registering how grim this warning was. She didn’t truthfully care much for the warning but she did like that her mentor wasn’t afraid to talk to her. “Oh. Okay.” She meowed distractedly. Her eyes where bright and she turned to look at her mentor, fur fluffed up with excitement. “Oh Oh! I know what I want us to do first after the tour of the territory! Can we hunt? Please please please?”
Slushie

Puddle~
April 25th, 2020, 11:12 PM
Berrybreeze hurried over, nodding at his appointment. Good thing it wasn't just two of them patrolling, though he suspected Windclan wouldn't be much of an issue. "I'll do my best, Softbriar." He nodded, then turned to the clearing. "Quailpaw! Sycamorerain! We're about to head out!" He waited to confirm they were both there before leaving.
Fae Puddletail

Sycamorerain headed over to the area where Berrybreeze was standing. “I’m ready to go,” he meowed briskly, as he arrived. Dipping his head in a quick greeting, the warrior sat down near Berrybreeze as they waited for Quailpaw. Scanning the clearing, he saw no immediate sign of the apprentice, but they couldn’t just leave without her, so he waited patiently.

Fae