PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Vessel
April 18th, 2020, 10:41 PM
hxneysuckle

At her response, he growled, low and quiet.

"Still as pleasant as ever, I see." Sunsnow sighed before continuing.

"I had caught a rogue scent in our territory, followed it onto a frozen-over river that shattered beneath me, and was swept away."

Well. That's the long and short of it, at least.

He was not, of course, going to tell her why it took him so long to return. Not even if she asked him outright.

TeamFlowstream!
April 18th, 2020, 10:42 PM
Nightkit awkwardly laid down, closing her eyes just to think for a moment. She opened her eyes and looking at Heartkit “what was all of that about? Does he not want to share some fresh kill with me?” She looked up at her friend, feeling slightly flustered
Heartkit hesitated, then said, "It's hard for him to eat. He looks fine, but that's because he's fluffy..." She paused, then continued. "We eat in private where no cat can see us that well, like in the shadows you hid in. When he bites... he can't do it very hard. That means that it might be hard for him to bite... well, a bunch of stuff. Soft things, probably. Prey, though? Nope. I have to bite small pieces for him so he can live... he's never told anyone. But now he's gonna have to tell the medicine cat about it all."

Silvershadow9
April 18th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Speckledrose called into the apprentice den. “Moonpaw! Today we are going to do some battle training!”
Silvershadow9

"Yessss, finally!" Moonpaw yowled happily, leaping into the air as she pranced to her mentor. "Let's go!" she called before dashing out the gorse tunnel.

TeamFlowstream!
April 18th, 2020, 11:10 PM
Maplekit waited at the entrance, shivering with nervousness. I really don't wanna tell him... but Heartkit suggested me to. This was his first time at the medicine den, filled with the strange scents of a variety of herbs. Heartkit told me to... I should listen to what she says. She IS my sister, anyways. SilentLamb

MagicCat99
April 19th, 2020, 02:30 AM
MagicCat99

Thornkit paced around the den, tail twitching, a glare on his face; he'd pause every once in a while, simply to look outside into camp.
Smokekit perked her ears to footsteps close to her. She opened her eyes and looked up, seeing the mean brother of her best friend. Her ears went low, but still the she-Kit mewed: "Hi."

Dark Flame
April 19th, 2020, 04:25 AM
Bonepaw nodded. “I-I understand. I-if anything like this happens again, we can’t stand around h-helpless. We need t-to p-push on.”

His head was still twisting around the attack. ShadowClan proving its’ pride? This was one of the moments where he hated being related to them.
Rainquail

Shade.
April 19th, 2020, 05:13 AM
Pine kit's paws trembled as she entered. Her eyes were tearing up. There was still cobwebs around her head. She was terrified. She looked at Dusk star wearily. She just wanted to run out and never come back.
"I'm here... T.. T.. To.. Explaaaaiinnnyy." the last word came out as a quiet squeal. She kept her distance.
hxneysuckle

Dawneye
April 19th, 2020, 07:06 AM
Heartkit hesitated, then said, "It's hard for him to eat. He looks fine, but that's because he's fluffy..." She paused, then continued. "We eat in private where no cat can see us that well, like in the shadows you hid in. When he bites... he can't do it very hard. That means that it might be hard for him to bite... well, a bunch of stuff. Soft things, probably. Prey, though? Nope. I have to bite small pieces for him so he can live... he's never told anyone. But now he's gonna have to tell the medicine cat about it all."
“He probably just has a weak jaw, it will get stronger the more he uses it” Nightkit says, Troy to comfort heartkit and help her new friend “it’s not uncommon”

Abyssopelagic
April 19th, 2020, 07:47 AM
Mossyflight was glad he understood, but his heart hurt watching the aftereffects of the raid, especially on some of the younger cats. "I'll wait for you by the camp entrance. Get yourself something to eat before you join me."
Bravekit

Willowfern
April 19th, 2020, 07:49 AM
Laurelkit watched from a crack in the Nursery, kits were running around and doing all sorts of things... but she, she was just sitting in the Nursery, the reason why was because she had no friends here, so why should she even try to make friends? She didn’t want any of the younger kits to befriend her, because if they did, they might end up like that Breezekit, or as Breezekit was calling herself Shadow, though all Laurelkit thought of it was that the kit was jealous... and yet, they executed a kit! Laurelkit didn’t have all the story, mind you, but she was going to find out what happened. Anyway, as she sat by the crack in the Nursery with kits running around her, she felt a sense of loneliness... She was still seen as troublesome, even as she helped the other kits, and tried to help with things, she was almost a half-moon away from being an apprentice for Starclan’s sake! She doubted she would have a cat want to mentor her, who would want to mentor dumb little Laurelkit? Honestly. She didn’t think of herself as dumb, par say, but she knew many cats did, for some reason or the other, either for engaging in that fight between Breezekit and Duskpaw, or for sneaking out to clear her head and getting lost. So, circling back to why she had no friends, it was because she didn’t want to do something mouse-brained and push her friends away, either on purpose, or by accident.

Willowfern
April 19th, 2020, 07:53 AM
Laurelkit watched Mossyflight from the Nursery,
Mossyflight! She thought to herself,I really missed him when I got lost!
Laurelkit bounded out of the Nursery to Mossyflight,
“Hi Mossyflight!” She meowed, acting like she was three moons old again, even though she was almost six moons! Rainquail

Arie
April 19th, 2020, 07:58 AM
-- starshooter --

Doepaw nodded slightly. The apprentice knew what it was like to be stared at, despite being unable to see she felt the many stares on her pelt and it made the already anxious apprentice even more apprehensive when meeting with other clanmates. She liked this one... He didn't judge her when he saw her shaking, when he heard her stutter nor realized she was blind. It was... comforting. Like her mentor's fur was comforting. As she heard the other settle down she settled down into her own nest as well and leaned over to began lapping at his neck. It was nice.. to be doing something for someone for a change. She always felt like others did everything for her and it was nice to be paying back in some regard. "Who... who... is... your... mentor? Do... I... I... know him? My... my... mentor... is ... Flint..spirit... the deputy. I... don't... know... why... he... wanted.. to.... teach... me. But... is.. your... mentor... nice?"

Abyssopelagic
April 19th, 2020, 09:09 AM
Mossyflight grinned at Laurelkit and crouched down to put his chin atop her head in an attempt to cuddle. "Hello little darling," he purred. He had greatly missed her when she had disappeared and while he hadn't been the one who found her, was infinitely grateful she was back

Willowfern

Dark Flame
April 19th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Bonepaw nodded, and walked over to the fresh-kill pile, grabbing a mouse, his stomach snarling. He ate it, trying not to look like he was ravenous. Now with his determination rising, he walked over to the camp entrance, ready to head out for the unknown territory and the future he had desperately wished for as a kit. He sat, looking up at his mentor. Rainquail

chaton
April 19th, 2020, 09:58 AM
- Arie -

Myrtlepaw felt more at ease as Doepaw began to lap at his fur, there was something oddly comforting about the rhythmic grooming of fur that helped his nerves. At the questioning of his mentor, the apprentice spoke openly. "My... mentor? He... his... his name is... Ploverspot. He is... the... one who... who... took me... to Thunderclan. I don't think... don't think you... you would... know him. But... he... is... nice... I... I think you... would... would like him." Ploverspot had been so kind to him that Myrtle was sure of his words, much as he may like to come off as stern, the apprentice could see the care in his heart for younger cats, as was the case for himself. After his short speech, he went back into a more relaxed state, unknowingly curling his tail around Doepaw as he did so.

~RooRoo~
April 19th, 2020, 10:13 AM
“It has a reddish stem with ovally leaves that are green. It smells earthy, lemony, and a little minty. There are some discolored leaves in here! Does that mean they have gone bad?” Goldkit mewed quietly and curiously.

TeamFlowstream!
April 19th, 2020, 11:42 AM
“He probably just has a weak jaw, it will get stronger the more he uses it” Nightkit says, Troy to comfort heartkit and help her new friend “it’s not uncommon”
Heartkit looked worried, then relaxed. "Your probably right. But I just think he should go and tell SOMEONE what's happening. What if it's permanent?" Dawneye

|+sari+|
April 19th, 2020, 12:12 PM
Amberpaw stumbled into the clearing, after moons of searching for her lost love, Mudspeck, being back in camp felt surreal... Sort of foreign. But the anber-coloured Somali had changed, too. She had grown taller, slimmer, and stronger. Maturity showed on her face, and a dark sadness clouded her amber eyes. The molly blinked around her, suddenly noticing her clan looked... Weaker. Had there been a raid? Oh, no... she thought, suddenly feeling stricken that she had been away when her clan had needed her. She silently waited in the clearing, ignoring the stares as she waited for Duskstar to appear from the leader's den. [ hxneysuckle ]

Puddle~
April 19th, 2020, 12:17 PM
Sycamorerain padded into the clearing, a sleepy expression on his face. He winced slightly as he felt a mild pain in one of his hind legs. His injuries from the raid were healing quickly, but the scratches in his back legs seemed to be the worst. His emerald gaze scanned the clearing, searching for something that would take his mind off the pain. Perhaps he could find someone to go hunting with. His eyes landed on Blizzardfang and Stumpydapple, sitting a few fox-lengths apart, each minding their own business. The young warrior gulped as he padded up to them. He wasn't great at starting conversations, but he had to distract himself and this was the most favorable option. "Hey guys, how are you?"

.Bread. ScarredSecrets (I hope you don't mind if someone else joins us)

Leucos
April 19th, 2020, 12:25 PM
Beau
[ Imma try cat cloning so apologies if this look s weird ]

"there were actually . I don't know if it's against the medicine cat code to hate leaders....But icestar is quickly becoming the first on my list " he meowed with a sigh. "well, you lived . And that's a good thing. I just don't know if I could do much of anything for your leg....I'll certainly be able to do your other injuries " he meowed . Hopefully it alleviated the stress in the tom. He went over to the goldenrod and thankfully he had some more marigold left before he had to yet again get some .

Flowstream
"come in dear, don't touch my herbs and you'll be fine . What is it? " he asked .

Goldwhisker
He hummed "I'll discard that one...not too sure. But thanks for letting me know. " he smiled. " now off you go "

Bread
April 19th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Stumpydapple looked at Sycamorerain. "Hello." she said as she smiled at the wincing tom. "I'm doing fine, thank you. How are you doing, Sycamorerain?" she meowed back. The orange splotches on her fur shined bright as the sun shifted a bit.

Puddletail ScarredSecrets

Dawneye
April 19th, 2020, 12:31 PM
Heartkit looked worried, then relaxed. "Your probably right. But I just think he should go and tell SOMEONE what's happening. What if it's permanent?"
“Well how about I go with him to tell somebody but maybe before that we can practice trying to make his jaw stronger?” She looks at heartkit hopeful and excited to get to hopefully spend some more time with mumblekit

SacredMadness
April 19th, 2020, 12:36 PM
Sycamorerain padded into the clearing, a sleepy expression on his face. He winced slightly as he felt a mild pain in one of his hind legs. His injuries from the raid were healing quickly, but the scratches in his back legs seemed to be the worst. His emerald gaze scanned the clearing, searching for something that would take his mind off the pain. Perhaps he could find someone to go hunting with. His eyes landed on Blizzardfang and Stumpydapple, sitting a few fox-lengths apart, each minding their own business. The young warrior gulped as he padded up to them. He wasn't great at starting conversations. "H-hey guys h-how are you?"

.Bread. ScarredSecrets (I hope you don't mind if someone else joins us)
Stumpydapple looked at Sycamorerain. "Hello." she said as she smiled at the wincing tom. "I'm doing fine, thank you. How are you doing, Sycamorerain?" she meowed back. The orange splotches on her fur shined bright as the sun shifted a bit.

(Haha it's all good, I dont mind lol)

Blizzardfang blinked her sky blue eyes open from her day nap as Sycamorerain approached her and another cat. She didn't really know Sunnydapple but she seemed nice enough. Her white fur absorbed the sun light so well that Blizzardfang didnt even want to move. However she did respond "I'm doing pretty good!! How about you?" Her bright and cheery personality wasn't always so, and to be honest Blizz liked it more that way. She was no long uptight and moody but fun and goofy now.

~RooRoo~
April 19th, 2020, 12:37 PM
“Oh,” Goldkit mewed sadly, “but, but, can I hang out a little longer and watch you work? I will be quiet and sit in the corner and if you need me to grab something I will! I just love the smell of herbs and it will be very interesting to see what herbs you use! Please, Lionwhisker? Please?” Goldkit was pretty sure he would say no, but she wanted him to say ‘yes’

dionysus
April 19th, 2020, 01:06 PM
SilentLamb
Fleetwind snorted, if it is against the warrior code I think a lot of cats will be finding themselves on starclan’s bad side with ice star rampaging through the forest.” Lionwhisker’s words didn’t exactly inspire hopefulness in Fleetwind. Hearing “at least your not dead” from a medicine cat seems like a sure sign that one would soon be getting bad news. The tabby nodded and watched Lionwhisker gather herbs. “So, will I eventually be able to use it?” He asked, “is it broken?”

Leucos
April 19th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Beau
broken?! Lad..it's mangled ! " I don't think I can fix it Coyotesnarl might have a clue on what to do...thunderhowl had shown me how to break legs and bind them again.....But paws and that? I'm not so sure " he had to get it out there. "I think your paw is a lost cause but I can save your leg if you would allow me. I have no idea to get rid of a paw like that.." he added as he sat the herbs infront of him. " I'll work on your smaller injuries first ,if that pleases you?" which was his comfort zone.

Goldwhisker
again....I've already had to deal with frostpaw!
"your a kit to be a warrior . Not a medicine cats apprentice ...when your older and stay out of my way ,perhaps. Now go back to your mother " he said with a slightly frustrated tone.

Abyssopelagic
April 19th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Mossyflight nodded to Bonepaw and stood, getting ready to head out. "Ready?"
Bravekit

TeamFlowstream!
April 19th, 2020, 01:25 PM
"Well, my sister reccomend I come here... I might have a problem with my jaw." And what if it's permanent..? Mapplekit thought grimly. He didn't want a weak jaw forever! Then, his sister would have to help him eat for a while!

Dark Flame
April 19th, 2020, 01:29 PM
”Ready.”

The moment that he had waited for his entire life had come. Finally. His heart was pounding, and he gave an unusually happy smile.
Rainquail

Puddle~
April 19th, 2020, 01:30 PM

(Haha it's all good, I dont mind lol)

Blizzardfang blinked her sky blue eyes open from her day nap as Sycamorerain approached her and another cat. She didn't really know Sunnydapple but she seemed nice enough. Her white fur absorbed the sun light so well that Blizzardfang didnt even want to move. However she did respond "I'm doing pretty good!! How about you?" Her bright and cheery personality wasn't always so, and to be honest Blizz liked it more that way. She was no long uptight and moody but fun and goofy now.

Sycamorerain shifted his weight between his paws. "I'm fine," he mewed, but he was puzzled as to what else he could say. The young warrior's original intent had been to ask the pair if they would like to go hunting, but they seemed so comfortable basking in the sun that he was afraid to disturb them. However, he eventually decided that it didn't hurt to ask. "Would you guys like to go hunting? You don't have to if you don't want to, but I was just looking for some company to take my mind off my injuries."

~RooRoo~
April 19th, 2020, 01:42 PM
“Yes Lionwhisker,” Goldkit said timidly and went back to the nursery.

Bread
April 19th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Stumpydapple smiled. "Sure,the she cat said, "I would love to." The warrior stood up and stretched out her back before giving her pelt a few licks.

Mango
April 19th, 2020, 01:56 PM
Fake mice? How on earth can there be fake mice? Shrugging Ravenspirit smiled down at his adopted daughter. "Like this!" His paw gently tagged Ivorykit's shoulder as he jumped playfully away. Hopefully, she'll catch on and understand that he wanted to play tag, if not then that's okay.
(Sorry I took me a bit to reply)
Ivorykit was a bit confused but started jumping forward hoping she was correct that this was a jumping game.

dionysus
April 19th, 2020, 02:26 PM
SilentLamb
Fleetwind shivered, hissing as the movement jarred his paw. He didn’t like the sound of Lionwhisker’s words. “H-how would you go about saving my leg?” He stuttered, worrying that his problem was much too bad to be helped by anyone. The words lost cause and get rid of rang in his ears and he shivered again. He wasn’t thinking of cutting off his paw, was he? How would they even go about doing that? Sure, cats had chewed off their own tails or others’ tails or sliced through the barely clinging flesh to remove a mangled tail tip but this was a foot! A whole foot! The tabby tom shook the thought from his head with a painful shudder and nodded at the medicine cat’s words, “oh, yeah, uh, my ear is pretty ripped up,” he offered jutting his chin to gesture upwards at his ruined ear tip. “The only other thing that could be a problem is this cut here, it seems deeper than the rest but the rest of the cuts will probably be fine once I finish cleaning them.” Fleetwind sat up and tried to balance on his haunches to show the one long cut that traveled from his underarm to his haunch.

SacredMadness
April 19th, 2020, 06:29 PM
Sycamorerain shifted his weight between his paws. "I'm fine," he mewed, but he was puzzled as to what else he could say. The young warrior's original intent had been to ask the pair if they would like to go hunting, but they seemed so comfortable basking in the sun that he was afraid to disturb them. However, he eventually decided that it didn't hurt to ask. "Would you guys like to go hunting? You don't have to if you don't want to, but I was just looking for some company to take my mind off my injuries."
Stumpydapple smiled. "Sure,the she cat said, "I would love to." The warrior stood up and stretched out her back before giving her pelt a few licks.

A small smile came to her face as Blizzardfang accepted the invitation. "Of course! I'd love to go hunting you guys! I need to stretch and start running more. I'm getting pudgy." She chuckled with a kind smile. Letting out a large yawn, blizz stretched again feeling her body loosen up.

Puddle~
April 19th, 2020, 07:05 PM

A small smile came to her face as Blizzardfang accepted the invitation. "Of course! I'd love to go hunting you guys! I need to stretch and start running more. I'm getting pudgy." She chuckled with a kind smile. Letting out a large yawn, blizz stretched again feeling her body loosen up.

Sycamorerain smiled back at the two cats and then beckoned for them to come with him. "Thanks guys, let's go." He chuckled at Blizzardfang's remark about getting a little plump, and padded out the camp entrance.

(let's move to the territory)

~RooRoo~
April 19th, 2020, 08:07 PM
“Quailsong,” Goldkit wailed, “Quailsong! Milk!”

~dust~
April 19th, 2020, 08:07 PM
Flamesong looked at her new daughter snuggled up against her “ Quailkit look at your new adopted sister” . Quailkit skidded over to her mom “ she’s so tiny” quailkit said. “ You were this tiny”to she said whiskers twitching with amusement. Quailkit looked at her than glanced at laurelkit “ she’s more fun to play with “she thought. Walking to laurelkit hey you wanna play. Flamesong said” hush your going to wake Goldkit” Quailkit puffed and walked over to kaurelkit.
@Goldwhisker
@ Willowfern

~RooRoo~
April 19th, 2020, 08:18 PM
“H-hi. W-what is your name? I-i’m Goldkit, I’m also new here and-and want to fit in and make friends.” Goldkit mewed nervously hoping she didn’t embarrass herself.

~dust~
April 19th, 2020, 08:20 PM
“Quailsong,” Goldkit wailed, “Quailsong! Milk!”
Flamesong looked at her daughter and froze her milk that’s what she needed. Quailkit had been weaned moons ago and her milk was still good though. She pulled her daughter close and fed her. “ Quailkit froze Mamma what are you doing” Feeding your new sister. Flamesong said. Quailkit looked over at her” when will she be old enough to play” soon my kit very soon. Looking back at Goldkit “ oh this kit was perfect she had everything right about her” she snuggled her kits fur and whispered” You’ll never not be loved”

~RooRoo~
April 19th, 2020, 08:20 PM
“Mommy, I’m hungry,” Goldkit quivered.

~dust~
April 19th, 2020, 08:23 PM
Flamesong looked at her daughter and froze her milk that’s what she needed. Quailkit had been weaned moons ago and her milk was still good though. She pulled her daughter close and fed her. “ Quailkit froze Mamma what are you doing” Feeding your new sister. Flamesong said. Quailkit looked over at her” when will she be old enough to play” soon my kit very soon. Looking back at Goldkit “ oh this kit was perfect she had everything right about her” she snuggled her kits fur and whispered” You’ll never not be loved”
( I already fed you)

~RooRoo~
April 19th, 2020, 08:23 PM
“Who is this?” Goldkit mewed trying to stand up and touch Quailkit’s flank with her nose, but because she was so weak she tumbled over and scrambled back to her moms belly.

~dust~
April 19th, 2020, 08:25 PM
Flamesong laughed “that’s your sister” . Quailkit looked at her new sister she was so small oh well she’ll be old enough to play with soon. Flamesong said “ don’t get your self tired out” looking at Goldkit

Starfall
April 20th, 2020, 01:02 AM
(So sorry for the delay! The mentions got buried in my notifs ;0; )
Slinging the Torbies arms over her own shoulders, the Leaders head resting on top of her own, the Apprentice wobbily made her way towards the Medicne Cat den. Stopping every few times to take a good couple of breaths. Maybe Duskstar was heavy, maybe she wasn't, but Aspenpaw surely wasn't trained for this.

After a good little bit they finally managed to make it into the Medicine Cats den. "I'm back with company!" she cooed, waddling closer to the Golden tabby. "Just put her down anywhere? Or do you want me to find an open nest?"

Slushie Sneakyfox55 hxneysuckle

chaton
April 20th, 2020, 04:34 AM
The old, scared she-cat watch the apprentice scamper to a puddle and drink like a dying cat before he lumbered back for more. Laying on her belly with her head in her hands, the warrior snorted at the expression on Myrtlepaws face.

"Smaller bites, Myrtlepaw, You'll be less likely to choke yourself if you don't chew enough. It'll take longer, but you won't gag." she told him pointedly.

"You're no good to anyone if you choke to death on a squirrel." she said, though with no heat as she kept him and the sleeping Plover both in her line of site.

Myrtlepaw nodded shakily at the old she-cat's words. Maybe if he just listened to what she said exactly, this would be easy! That's what his hope for it all was, at the very least. Continuing on with the process, now wary to take smaller bites, he did just that. At first, it was the same, slow, dreadful process as it had been in all of the other times that the apprentice had attempted the feat. Though, more and more, ever so slightly... he found this size portion to be much easier to handle! While there was still some rumbling of pain from his stomach, it really did not hurt as bad as it had before.

With some time passing, Myrtlepaw was eventually able to down the whole squirrel without feeling anything too negative, he was quite proud of his own feat, and he hoped Shadedpath would be too.

Turning back to the warrior, he had a newfound look of pride plastered on his muzzle as he spoke. "It... really worked... for me. Thank... thank you... Shadedpath... that... that wasn't... so... bad." The russet furred apprentice once again leaned into the long, cozy fur of his adoptive mother, this time out of happiness rather than out of pain. He grew drowsy soon after finishing his meal, and much like his mentor had, he slightly dozed off in the comfort.

Arie
April 20th, 2020, 05:31 AM
-- starshooter --

Doepaw nodded slightly and lifted her head from the grooming she was doing to tip her head. "So... Your mentor... He's... from.. Shadowclan.. too?" She'd never heard the name Ploverspot, well the one time her mentor had been complaining about getting his ass beaten by some cat, but she didn't know if that was the same cat. "My... first.. mentor.. He... he.. left me...In.... in... the.... forest. I.. I.. I..was...all..alone.." She felt the memory press and the feelings of being left alone ran deep through her again and she began shaking, felt the walls that she'd just begin to put back up shatter again. "I..I.. I'm.. afraid... of what... it... would.. be... like... to see.. I.. was.. born.. blind... I've.. never... seen.. anything." She didn't know how to explain her fear. Everyone else had told her how wonderful it would be like to be able to see but she saw no reason for it to be that wonderful. Being able to see a world that was full of pain didn't make it less full of pain. "What.. what.. is.. it..like.. to see? Everyone... says... its.. wonderful.. but.. I'm.. not..so..sure."

chaton
April 20th, 2020, 07:17 AM
- Arie -

Myrtlepaw had gasped a little as Doepaw stopped to speak again. Quickly collecting his thoughts, he lended his focus to what she had to say. Noticing more and more how she shook slightly as she mentioned her first mentor, then her thoughts on sight... he was unsure what to do. In a slight panic, he shifted ever so slightly closer, at least hoping to offer the other apprentice some comfort as she finished off her speech with a question. It was a hard one to think about, Myrtlepaw had always taken vision in general for granted, it had just come naturally to him... it's something he wouldn't quite know how to explain without thinking about it for some time. "Seeing things... is... strange.. There are... are many... many things.. that... are... wonderful... to.. look at. Like... like flowers... and the sun... setting... and.. all... the beautiful pelts.. of... the cats.. cats all around you..." Myrtlepaw had said that last comment with Doepaw in mind, though he quickly carried on before giving too much time to think of it. "Though... there are... many... scary things... too.. Like... battles... and... and killing... the blood... blood is... too much. Sometimes.. I wish... I did not... did not... have sight. There are... many scary... and dark... dark things... But... the... the beautiful things... make up... for... the bad..."

dino.
April 20th, 2020, 08:56 AM
[ Starbot SilentLamb hxneysuckle Sneakyfox55 ]

Minnowthorn followed Aspenpaw into the den. Duskstar's midsection lay heavy across her shoulders, and the leader seemed to get harder to carry every time they stopped, but Minnowthorn figured she wasn't in a place to complain. She fidgeted uncomfortably, back aching, as Aspenpaw went to speak to Lionwhisker.

Leucos
April 20th, 2020, 10:09 AM
Starbot Slushie hxneysuckle Sneakyfox55
[ Its fine ^^ ]

Taking his attention away from the other patients, Lionwhisker hurried on over. His stomach bubbled with worry and concern "what's the damage?" he asked. He looked over at minnowthorn pleased to see that she was doing better. " find her a nest. And thank you all for bringing her over, otherwise I wouldn't have remembered or known..." he meowed and grabbed the remaining herbs . He hoped to starclan it wasn't anything he couldn't fix.

Spiderfrost
April 20th, 2020, 10:12 AM
Myrtlepaw nodded shakily at the old she-cat's words. Maybe if he just listened to what she said exactly, this would be easy! That's what his hope for it all was, at the very least. Continuing on with the process, now wary to take smaller bites, he did just that. At first, it was the same, slow, dreadful process as it had been in all of the other times that the apprentice had attempted the feat. Though, more and more, ever so slightly... he found this size portion to be much easier to handle! While there was still some rumbling of pain from his stomach, it really did not hurt as bad as it had before.

With some time passing, Myrtlepaw was eventually able to down the whole squirrel without feeling anything too negative, he was quite proud of his own feat, and he hoped Shadedpath would be too.

Turning back to the warrior, he had a newfound look of pride plastered on his muzzle as he spoke. "It... really worked... for me. Thank... thank you... Shadedpath... that... that wasn't... so... bad." The russet furred apprentice once again leaned into the long, cozy fur of his adoptive mother, this time out of happiness rather than out of pain. He grew drowsy soon after finishing his meal, and much like his mentor had, he slightly dozed off in the comfort.

Watching the young tom go through his meal put Shaded at ease. It helped her ease the worry that twisted her stomach at how skinny he felt. She wondered if this was the first good meal he's had since he lost his mother. Shaking her head so as not to dwell on it her watchful gaze broke into a small smile as Myrtlepaw looked down at his finished meal, then to her. He puffed up it pride and it was a sweet reaction.

"Well done, Myrtlepaw." she offered before he buried himself into her long fur. The old she cat snorted in her amusement, just like a kit with a full belly. As the russet furred apprentice settle in for a well deserved nap, Shadedpath gave him an affectionate lick at the top of his head before curling up around him protectively. She fell into a light cat nap under the son with her kids.

Dark Flame
April 20th, 2020, 12:30 PM
Ebonywing sat, her mind rocking a little. She looked over at Flamesong, smiling. It had only been a moon since her kits became apprentices. And it felt like there was nothing left. She sighed, and went to leave.

(Open)

Pluto
April 20th, 2020, 01:14 PM
Owlstorm stretched his legs with a massive yawn as he walked out from the warriors den, shaking his brown pelt in an attempt to wake up. Having little to do after the raid besides sleep and rest, Owlstorm was ready to get out of camp and stretch his legs in the territory. But it was no fun going alone. Owlstorm wanted to share his first day back out of the warriors den, fully healed now even though his neck now had a scar on it, with some cat. He wanted excitement. Owlstorm's gaze roved over the clearing, looking for cats not doing much, before finally spotting Doepaw. He padded over and prodded the she-cat's shoulder playfully. "Hey Doepaw." He mewed. "Want to go hunting?" He asked the apprentice hopefully, eyes flashing with hopefulness that she would say yes. He thought not only would this be good practice for him but it would be good practice for her, and he always thought being an apprentice was exciting; you had your entire life ahead of you and the world was still new.
Arie (I'm not very good at meaty starters lol)

~RooRoo~
April 20th, 2020, 03:11 PM
“Hello. I-i’m Goldkit. What is your name?” Goldkit mewed. She hoped she would make some friends and not embarrass herself.

Wings
April 20th, 2020, 03:21 PM
He hobbled into the clearing, following Buckbranch. His tail laid close to the ground, he looked around the clearing anxiously. The russet tom felt the burning mistrusting eyes of all the ThunderClan cats on him. Russetstrike truly wondered if he would get killed today, or would it be later on when infection struck his wound and then veins. The former ShadowClan cat looked at Buckbranch, nervousness flashing in his eyes. He was walking into the heart of his 'enemy's' home. He didn't call ThunderClan an enemy anymore but, he knew they would love to rip his throat as revenge for the damage his former clan caused.
Slushie hxneysuckle

DarkNight
April 20th, 2020, 03:24 PM
Speckledrose walked into the clearing. She had some exciting news to tell Ashcloud! Her first apprentice! Though she wondered where said apprentice was. She looked around. "Ashcloud?" She hadn't spotted his familiar pelt yet.
kittygirl

dino.
April 20th, 2020, 03:35 PM
[ Wings hxneysuckle ]

Buckbranch didn't move his gaze as he led Russetstrike into camp. He kept his eyes locked on whatever was in front of him, neither looking back at the cat behind him nor glancing at his Clanmates scattered about. When they reached the center of the camp, he reached over and with a growl shoved Russetstrike to the ground and placed a paw on his chest, where the former ShadowClanner would be in full view of every cat in the clearing
Fur bristling, he opened his jaws and snarled, "Duskstar! There's a ShadowClan wretch here who says he has 'information' for you.". He looked down at Russetstrike, muzzle rippling with disgust.

lio
April 20th, 2020, 06:27 PM
[ Vessel ]

Duskstar quirked her brow at the explanation. "Interesting. And I assume you'd wish to join ThunderClan once more? Very well, but on one condition. You and Buckbranch are to stay away from each other. If I catch one bout of laziness from you, you're gone. Any talking between you two will result in punishment. Understood?" Her tail flicked and she stifled a smirk-- Sunsnow and Buckbranch would be far less annoying if they were apart, and so she would order them to remain as such. Maybe that'd keep one less headache from happening.

[ Shadeleaf ]

The leader looked up at the squeal, confusion on her face. "To explain what?" Duskstar mewed, her ears perked. She stared at Pinekit, waiting for her to continue.

Vessel
April 20th, 2020, 06:49 PM
hxneysuckle

Sunsnow's heart felt like icy claws had suddenly grabbed it, squeezing the life out of him as he nearly staggered with the weight of Duskstar's request.

In that moment, he hated her more than anyone he'd ever hated, and struggled to think through the rage and sadness.

I can't mess this up now, not if I'm ever going to see him again.

The orange-yellow tom took a deep breath.

After a moment, he managed to force his bristling pelt to lie down. Sunsnow fixed his gaze on Duskstar, prepared to give a heated response, but then the anger was swept away in a wave of sorrow. the tom's tail drooped and his gaze became imploring.

"In that case, you may as well assign me to permanent apprentice duties because there's no way I'm not going to talk to him. Don't you get it? I-"

His voice broke and he turned away.

No way is she going to be the first one I tell.

"He's more than a friend."

Although I doubt he feels the same.

Mayflower
April 20th, 2020, 07:06 PM
"Can you teach me now?" Quailpaw inquired, eyes batting beggingly at her mentor. Berrybreeze can't refuse to train her, right? "I promise I'll train hard! ShadowClan won't know what hit 'em when Quailpaw comes around!" She swiped the air to show off, but only threw herself off balance and fell face-first into the dirt.
"Right now?" He laughed brightly, moving to help her up. "Well I thought we'd be okay but obviously we need to work on the basics...." he pulled a fake 'thinking' expression, weighing the oros and cons. Sure, he had to train her eventually and it was better to start sooner, but after the way she acted during the battle he was worried. The eagerness wasn't usual, but maybe training would show her the reality of battle. "You know what? Sure."

lio
April 20th, 2020, 07:16 PM
Amberpaw stumbled into the clearing, after moons of searching for her lost love, Mudspeck, being back in camp felt surreal... Sort of foreign. But the anber-coloured Somali had changed, too. She had grown taller, slimmer, and stronger. Maturity showed on her face, and a dark sadness clouded her amber eyes. The molly blinked around her, suddenly noticing her clan looked... Weaker. Had there been a raid? Oh, no... she thought, suddenly feeling stricken that she had been away when her clan had needed her. She silently waited in the clearing, ignoring the stares as she waited for Duskstar to appear from the leader's den. [ hxneysuckle ]

Duskstar limped from her den to lay her eyes on a familiar face. A face that had not been seen in the Clan for moons. She quirked her brow, approaching the younger molly. "Amberpaw, you have returned. Where have you been?" Her head tilted to the side inquiringly.

[ Slushie Wings ]

Hearing Buckbranch's call, Duskstar looked up from where she had been grooming herself, her eyes narrowing. She stood and limped over to the tom, gaze focused on the ShadowClanner he had pinned. "Information? Well, spit it out, ShadowClanner. What ever could be so important to share?" she growled. With the recent raid, she despised ShadowClan. Icestar and her selfish pride had injured her Clan, killed one of their warriors and disfigured a few others. She hated it.

lio
April 20th, 2020, 07:46 PM
In order to keep things in one place, all patrols are to be reported here. All reports are to be given to Duskstar or Softbriar-- please mention me or Socks so we know you have finished your patrol. This takes place in the ThunderClan clearing.

Idea originally by BILL.

~dust~
April 20th, 2020, 08:11 PM
Quailkit looked at her “ can you play with me we could play moss ball or mouse and hunter”. Flamesong looked at her just don’t wear out your new sister

RedHead
April 20th, 2020, 10:30 PM
Okay, so NOW you're asking me for my advice and help?! Uh uh. Nope. Flintspirit took a deep breath, trying to keep his cool. He wasn't known for his anger, but he knew that there were times when he could just blow up. He'd been much more prone to it as a younger warrior. And now he could feel all that rage just building up again. All the suppressed anger and rage he'd been holding inside. This was the last straw. She'd crossed the line. Flintspirit was so DONE. He never thought that it would've come to this, but here it was, coming to this.

Matching Duskstar's gaze with his own steely glare, Flintspirit narrowed his eyes. "Selfish seems the right word for this situation, Duskstar." The tomcat meowed, tail flicking to and forth behind him. Maybe there was still some way to salvage this. Maybe there was still some way he could remain, some way he could still help her.
But is that what you want? Do you want to waste anymore of your time and energy trying to help someone who's not going to listen?
"You want to know something Duskstar? Did you even think about what would come of you just waltzing into Shadowclan's camp and declaring the alliance off? You've barely had any direct interaction with Icestar. You had no idea what she was like." Flintspirit could feel his voice rising, and so he took another deep breath, curling his claws into the ground beneath him. He needed to keep himself calm. "I wanted to talk with you before you called off that alliance. I was stupid in making the decision in the first place, I know. But once I realized what Icestar was really like, I started thinking of good ways to go about breaking the alliance that wouldn't end up like your plan ended up. With Thunderclan getting hurt!" Now his voice was getting a little louder than it should be at their proximity. But the tom kept going. Maybe at this point, it didn't matter if he was angry. At this point, maybe he just needed to let her have it. "So yeah, Duskstar, you've also made a selfish choice by trying to prove that you're a good leader. But why even demand leadership like you did if you're not confident that you could be a better leader in the first place? To me it seems like you're trying to prove yourself to the clan, and yes, that's good, but you're trying way too hard. Like you're trying to compete with someone. And I don't think it's me." Flintspirit never thought it was him. He knew that Duskstar seemed to have a certain... liking for Riverclan and their members. He'd even just smelled Riverclan scent on his way in here. But he wasn't going to ask about that, it wasn't his business anyways, right? With the way she's been acting, nothing is my business anymore. "When I resigned, I told you that I'd be around to help you make decisions and give you guidance. I didn't realize that you were going to be rejecting all of that and doing everything on your own. Because ever since you stood on the highpeak and demanded I step down, I've felt useless. I used to know most of what was going on within and without the clan, but now I feel like I know nothing. Because you're too selfish and prideful to even ask me for my help!" His last sentence became a snap as he could feel his emotions overflowing. Useless. A tool. A fraud. Submissive and weak. He'd been called all those things, either directly or indirectly, but he knew it. And Flintspirit was on edge. He was so very done, and everything was just flowing out with no stopper to stop it anymore. He could feel his eyes welling up with tears, but he pushed that down. He. Would not. Cry. Those tears were the only thing that weren't going to flow out. He wanted to keep some shred of his dignity.

"It's like you only kept me around to placate the clan. Because what else have I been good for, huh? Doing patrols? Yeah, sure, like you would even want to do that in the first place!" Flintspirit stepped closer, his eyes narrowing into slits. The tears were so close. So close to flowing over his cheeks. "And I don't even know who you are anymore Duskstar. You were reliable and organized and.... honorable. And now.... Now you're none of those things! You killed a kit for Starclan's sake!" A few tears slid down his cheeks as he said that. He was heartbroken. Over Duskstar's change and his inability to help, over her complete betrayal of his trust, over Thunderclan's current state and how he just couldn't do anything about it. His breath coming out short and gasping, Flintspirit knew he needed to get out of there soon, otherwise he was going to crack. He'd said what she needed her to hear. He took another breath to try and calm himself before he spoke. "I normally would be sorry Duskstar, but this time I'm not. You've taken the leadership of Thunderclan into your own paws and changed it completely. And I no longer want to be or even have any part in it. You've shown me that much. All I can wish you is good luck in finding a new deputy who maybe you'll actually converse with and confide in." Flintspirit straightened up, turning around and heading for the den exit. He glanced over his shoulder, green eyes swimming with unshed tears of frustration and betrayal and a manner of other emotions. "I am resigning from the position of deputy Duskstar. I'm out." With that, Flintspirit stomped out of the den, before turning and running into the territory. He needed some time alone. It's all going to be okay after this. This was just the hardest blow.

hxneysuckle

lio
April 21st, 2020, 12:02 AM
[ Vessel ]

She tilted her head to the side, genuinely curious. "Oh, but I thought Buckbranch and Foxbound were mates. Is he being disloyal to her?" Duskstar's tail flicked. Shaking her head, she chuckled. "If you do not stay away from Buckbranch, you will not be accepted into my Clan. Your friendship with him has only proven to be detrimental to the way you two complete your duties, and I do not wish for such things to happen. Either you abstain from speaking to him, or you are to leave. Make your choice, Sunsnow." A difficult choice indeed, but one she believed had to be made.

x

[ RedHead ]

Flintspirit's outburst truly surprised her. She was taken aback, her ears flattening as he spoke. Each word he spoke brought speechlessness to the leader, her jaw hanging open. Any time she wanted to jump in, he kept speaking. And then he was crying. Why was he crying? Duskstar's mind seemed to completely blank, her mouth falling dry. A lump formed in her throat and she found herself releasing the breath she didn't know she had been holding. Something within her wanted to reject anything he said, to back up her actions. But she couldn't. As his ranting came to the end, Duskstar finally forced herself to speak.

"I... I did what I thought was best for our Clan. I want us to be strong, to be better. The alliance needed to be broken off as soon as possible. Breezekit... she was a danger to our Clan. She may have been a kit but she was far beyond help! I didn't want to kill her, but I did what I had to do for our safety. Exile had not worked- she came back within the same day and proceeded to attack others once more. I had to do it." She tried to argue against all he said, she really did. But she couldn't argue against the truth. The death of Breezekit still made her sick. The taste of the kit's blood still haunted her.

Duskstar looked down at her paws. Had she truly been such a horrible leader? She was doing what she thought was best. Did she just make everything worse than it had been before? She curled her tail closer to herself, falling silent. But as Flintspirit spoke of his resigning, she looked up in surprise. "W-Wait! But-" even as she spoke, he had already left. The Torbie was left calling into open air. Her den suddenly felt too big, too open. Her heartbeat was too loud. And she felt too... alone. She swallowed, her body physically deflating.

She had really been horrible, hadn't she? Duskstar felt the realization sink in, wrapping its claws around her like brambles. How could she run the Clan if she was only making things worse, making them all hate her? But how could she fix everything she had ruined? With a sigh, she walked to her nest, curling into herself and allowing her thoughts to wander.

Things had to change.

Sweetie
April 21st, 2020, 01:03 AM
(Sorry I took me a bit to reply)
Ivorykit was a bit confused but started jumping forward hoping she was correct that this was a jumping game.

It was cute to watch his adopted daughter jump towards him. Her paws were so tiny and adorable! "Come on, let's see if you can tag me!" Ravenspirit said hoping to encourage and hype the kit.

Vessel
April 21st, 2020, 01:10 AM
hxneysuckle

Sunsnow swallowed hard.

Apparently, it only took five words to make his world crumble

Foxbound? How did I not notice? How did I not realize that it was over already?

Tears welled in his eyes, and just before they fell, he turned away.

I should have known.

No; he had to keep up hope. After all, he wouldn't put lying past this fox-hearted she-cat.

He turned to Duskstar once more, a hiss in his throat and his head held high.

You can do this.

He was going to miss Thunderclan- the fire-scarred forests, the friendly faces, the welcoming cats- all of it. But it was no longer that lovely, warm place.

Thanks to the leader standing before him, it was a place that didn't follow the code. It was a place of brutality, where every little thing was controlled and judged and cats were forced away from those they loved.

This? This was not his home. Not anymore.

And he was going to let Duskstar know it.

"You have ruined Thunderclan! It is supposed to be place of happiness, a refuge for all cats. That is the legacy we have made, and you've destroyed it! You are turning me away because your pretty little head can't stand the headache Buckbranch and I gave you during a clan meeting. One clan meeting! And because you think I'm a miserable failure! Never mind I didn't finish patrols because my apprentice was slow, no, never mind that. Blame the cat who would have given his life to save yours. Tear him down and force him away from his only friend. From the cat he loves!"

Sunsnow's voice had risen to just below a screech, but he didn't care.

Let the whole clan hear!

"You demanded that the cat Starclan had chosen as leader step down so your greedy, pitiful self could have the authority you craved! You thought yourself better than Flintstar, and although I wasn't here for long, I've seen more foolishness than he ever had in his time!"

He took a deep breath before lowering his voice and murmuring;

"This is not my clan. You have made it unrecognizable, and I hope Starclan lights your true path."

With that, Sunsnow dipped his head and padded out of the den.

It was time to say goodbye.

Shade.
April 21st, 2020, 01:20 AM
"I...was missing during the battle. I...forgot t-to go to the nursery a-and a ShadowClan cat approached me in the clearing. I d-don't..think he wanted t-t-to harm me....b-but I attacked him out of f-fear. He tried to shoo me off of h-his face but accidentally h-hurt me...in..the process." She touched her cobweb-wrapped pace." Iw-was scared so I...ran out of camp. O-out there...i started t-to cry and was m-missing for a period of time. Imsowwyplesdontkillmehiiiiii!" Pinekit was shaking and sobbing uncontrolably.

hxneysuckle

~dust~
April 21st, 2020, 06:49 AM
Quailkit looked over at ivorykit “ do you want to play moss ball with me and Goldkit we can gather as many kits as possible”.:boo::rainbowllama::rainbowllama:

Arie
April 21st, 2020, 07:52 AM
Owlstorm stretched his legs with a massive yawn as he walked out from the warriors den, shaking his brown pelt in an attempt to wake up. Having little to do after the raid besides sleep and rest, Owlstorm was ready to get out of camp and stretch his legs in the territory. But it was no fun going alone. Owlstorm wanted to share his first day back out of the warriors den, fully healed now even though his neck now had a scar on it, with some cat. He wanted excitement. Owlstorm's gaze roved over the clearing, looking for cats not doing much, before finally spotting Doepaw. He padded over and prodded the she-cat's shoulder playfully. "Hey Doepaw." He mewed. "Want to go hunting?" He asked the apprentice hopefully, eyes flashing with hopefulness that she would say yes. He thought not only would this be good practice for him but it would be good practice for her, and he always thought being an apprentice was exciting; you had your entire life ahead of you and the world was still new.
Arie (I'm not very good at meaty starters lol)

{Nah this is fine. I don't plan on replying all too long as it kind of puts a stopper on training lessons? So like 1/2 paragraph to 2/3 paragraph is fine}

{ Doetraining }

As she heard the other cat approach she lifted her head slightly, her ears flicking back and forth signalising she'd heard his approach just fine. As he mentioned going hunting it sparked her curiosity but also her anxiety. She was often afraid of moving out in the the open, but if they stuck to more wooded areas of the territory, she hoped she would be fine. "I've... I've... not... had... much... experience... hunting..." her stuttering voice broke off slightly as the tabby female adjusted herself so that she was sitting up and roughly facing the other cat. "Flint... Flint... has.. been... very..busy... teaching... me... borders. Could... you.. maybe... teach.. me... how..to.. hunt... birds?" Birds sounded intriguing to Doepaw, especially because was absolutely terrified of them... Big birds scared the living hells out of her, but she liked the meat that were on the birds from the fresh kill pile. "But... I.... I'm... afraid... of... big... birds... Can.. you... maybe... watch.. the.. skies... as... well? I cannot.. see.. anything... but... small.. birds... are.. very.. easy... to hear." Relying mostly on hear hearing made the little molly especially vulnerable and she disliked it. But she had to get more used to climbing trees and sensing distances that practice as the only way to get things done.

Arie
April 21st, 2020, 08:08 AM
-- starshooter --

Doepaw shifted even closer to the other apprentice, enjoying the warmth he offered to her from his warm fur. His talking about how it was to see sounded wonderful to the apprentice but also the negatives she knew was apparent. At his mention about colours she felt her face droop. She would never be able to define any of these 'colours' he talked about but maybe she should talk about what she could see. Nah it was a stupid idea and instead of speaking anymore she moved over so she could rest her head on the other cat's shoulder. It was strange, she'd never actually enjoyed another young cat's company but this other apprentice, who stuttered just as much as she did made her more comfortable than she'd thought. "I... Sleep... Welll.... Myrtlepaw..." And with that she closed her unseeing eyes and nuzzled into his fur only to fall asleep immediately.

Mango
April 21st, 2020, 08:32 AM
It was cute to watch his adopted daughter jump towards him. Her paws were so tiny and adorable! "Come on, let's see if you can tag me!" Ravenspirit said hoping to encourage and hype the kit.
Starting to understand the game concept, she started running towards her new father, and on occasion stopping to extend her paw in attempt to ‘tag’ him. Ivorykit was rather confused what the word ‘tag’ meant.

dino.
April 21st, 2020, 09:02 AM
[ Starbot SilentLamb hxneysuckle Sneakyfox55 ]

Minnowthorn started to slide Duskstar into a nest in the corner. She grimaced. Hopefully they wouldn't accidentally drop Duskstar on the floor. That... would be less than ideal. The silver she-cat cast Lionwhisker a glance. "We're not sure. She was finishing the meeting, and she jumped down from the Highpeak. Then she just... collapsed." It was odd. She swept a careful gaze across her Clanmates. "Did something happen during the meeting? I only caught the tail-end of it."

Mango
April 21st, 2020, 09:40 AM
(OPEN)
Furpelt flicked his tail as he trotted into the clearing and dropping off prey,” Thank you for this life.” he meowed dipping his head to prey as he gave his respect. He pattered over to the side of the clearing where some cats were sitting,” Starclans greetings.”

Doom
April 21st, 2020, 10:46 AM
"Right now?" He laughed brightly, moving to help her up. "Well I thought we'd be okay but obviously we need to work on the basics...." he pulled a fake 'thinking' expression, weighing the oros and cons. Sure, he had to train her eventually and it was better to start sooner, but after the way she acted during the battle he was worried. The eagerness wasn't usual, but maybe training would show her the reality of battle. "You know what? Sure."

Once resituation on her paws, Quailpaw trilled her vocals in delight. "Yes! Yes! Thank you, Berrybreeze!" The apprentice hopped excitedly, tail straight up, and claws twitching. After a few rounds of that, Quailpaw shot her mentor a wonderous look. "You're the best!"

Running around to Berrybreeze's rear, Quailpaw gave her mentor an eager shove forward. "Now come on, let's go!"

Star child
April 21st, 2020, 10:48 AM
(OPEN)
Furpelt flicked his tail as he trotted into the clearing and dropping off prey,” Thank you for this life.” he meowed dipping his head to prey as he gave his respect. He pattered over to the side of the clearing where some cats were sitting,” Starclans greetings.”
Springpaw looked over to Furpelt. "Hi. I'm Springpaw. I came back into the clan recently," he introduced.

Wings
April 21st, 2020, 10:48 AM
Russetstrike looked at Buckbranch as he pinned him. He didn't really care much and it showed because he didn't squirm at all. "First of all, I am not a ShadowClanner anymore. Second, I can give you the lay out of ShadowClan territory, and where ShadowClan camp lies." He attempted to roll a bit out of Buckbranch's weight. "Now, if you could let me up. I don't plan on getting my wound dirtier than it already is."
hxneysuckle Slushie

RedHead
April 21st, 2020, 11:00 AM
Doepaw was unsure... Did the deputy want to get rid of her? He was fine with letting her rest against his fur but now he asked if he wanted to go 'see' some of her denmates. Did he not realise that what she wanted was just to sit here and relax? She liked this. She liked being relaxed and not having to worry about anything if only for a short while. There was something about this long furred, warm tom that made her feel comfort and safe... A feeling that she was not yet willing to give up. However, she was aware they were standing in the middle of the clearing, and maybe... maybe he could just comfort her further away? She didn't know, she just knew she liked this tom's comforting presence. Taking a deep breath she slowly dis-tangled her head from Flintspirit's fur, taking small careful steps over to the freshkill pile and piking up a jay. Her steps were tentative her ears flicking everywhere at all time, never taking a break. They were her safety, absorbing every incoming sound that would alert the little molly to anything that she feared. And back she went to the deputy, and dropped the jay at his paws. "I.. I... Do.. you.. want to.. eh.. share.. this?" She hoped he accepted. She first felt best if she shared her meal with someone else... it didn't feel right as so far she had still not made a successful catch. She then added on to her question. "Can I... Can I.. still sit.. with you? While... While.. we .. share.. this? Only... only.. if.. it .. it .. won't.., bother.. you." She really hoped it didn't bother him, it did not sit well with the little tabby if she did anything that made others uncomfortable. She didn't mind discomfort... It was something she had to deal with her entire life... Because she would never be comfortable anywhere... maybe except for when she had her face pressed into Flintspirit's fur... That had felt nice... "Your... your fur.. it.. comforts... me... Very soft... very.. relaxing."

Flintspirit watched as Doepaw suddenly padded away, his head tilting in question as he watched the young she-cat go towards the fresh-kill pile. He was a little confused.... she hadn't said anything before just leaving. Did he scare her off? Was he supposed to wait around or follow her?
The tomcat's ears flicked upwards though as she returned, his green gaze questioning as she placed the jay near his paws. He wasn't exactly hungry but.... "Sure. And of course you can still sit with me! Let's move somewhere where we're not in other's way though." The tom picked up the jay and turned to pad a few mouse-lengths towards the edge of the camp, before dropping the bird and sitting down again, curling his tail over his paws. "Hmm.. really?" He snickered as she commented on his fur, giving a small shake of his head. "I've had cats tell me it stinks. Not sure if that's comforting."

dino.
April 21st, 2020, 11:21 AM
[ Wings hxneysuckle ]

Buckbranch pressed down harder, barely moving when Russetstrike tried to get out from under him. "I'll let you up when you spill whatever info you've got," he snapped. "If you ran from ShadowClan, I don't trust you not to run from here as well. As for your wounds, it'll be up to Duskstar if she let's you get them cleaned." Right now he held no sympathy for this cat, ShadowClan or not.

Pluto
April 21st, 2020, 11:55 AM
{Nah this is fine. I don't plan on replying all too long as it kind of puts a stopper on training lessons? So like 1/2 paragraph to 2/3 paragraph is fine}

As she heard the other cat approach she lifted her head slightly, her ears flicking back and forth signalising she'd heard his approach just fine. As he mentioned going hunting it sparked her curiosity but also her anxiety. She was often afraid of moving out in the the open, but if they stuck to more wooded areas of the territory, she hoped she would be fine. "I've... I've... not... had... much... experience... hunting..." her stuttering voice broke off slightly as the tabby female adjusted herself so that she was sitting up and roughly facing the other cat. "Flint... Flint... has.. been... very..busy... teaching... me... borders. Could... you.. maybe... teach.. me... how..to.. hunt... birds?" Birds sounded intriguing to Doepaw, especially because was absolutely terrified of them... Big birds scared the living hells out of her, but she liked the meat that were on the birds from the fresh kill pile. "But... I.... I'm... afraid... of... big... birds... Can.. you... maybe... watch.. the.. skies... as... well? I cannot.. see.. anything... but... small.. birds... are.. very.. easy... to hear." Relying mostly on hear hearing made the little molly especially vulnerable and she disliked it. But she had to get more used to climbing trees and sensing distances that practice as the only way to get things done.
(Ok)

Owlstorm was barely able to keep his mouth from dropping. She was blind? Yet... If I can teach her how to climb and hunt in trees then surely I can teach anybody? He told himself with a nervous flick of his ear. “Sure.” He said, putting a little cheerful edge to his mew. When she said watch the skies his face softened, and he nodded even though she couldn’t see it.!”Yeah of course kid.” He mewed. “But before we do any tree hunting your learning how to first climb The tree without falling.” Owlstorm warned and stood up, ready to head off. When he remembered she couldn’t see, he had to bite back a sigh. This is going to be a long training session. He thought, exasperated, but shook his pelt to get rid of the thoughts. No use thinking them when the apprentice wanted to go with him instead of making him force her to come. “Let’s go.” He mewed, beginning the walk towards the entrance knowing she would catch up. “I’m Owlstorm by the way.” He said, voice friendly as if his worries from earlier had been forgotten.

RedHead
April 21st, 2020, 12:50 PM
[ RedHead ]

He grunted in agreement, though he avoided looking at her. If he had, she would have seen the anger in his eyes. It wasn't fair that Duskstar had gotten away with everything she had done. And then, as if to mock him, she'd made Flintspirit her deputy. As if pulling everything our from under him wasn't enough, she'd let him dangle there by a thread, only ever giving him a taste of what he had once had.
He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, attempting to calm himself before turning his head to look at her. He plastered a calm smile on his face, and could only hope it looked authentic. "I think I'd like to catch up on some battle moves," he decided. "It's been a while since I've practiced, and after the battle with the rogues... if anything like that ever happens again, I want to make sure I can protect ThunderClan to the best of my abilities."

Foxbound remained quiet as he seemed to be trying to calm himself, or something along those lines. She wanted to ask again if he was okay, but she figured it wouldn't be best to at that moment. As he mentioned practicing some battle moves, the ginger she-cat nodded vigorously, orange eyes shining with excitement. "Yes, of course. Let's leave the training cave for the apprentices, I say we head over to the cliffs near the Thunderpath. There's a clearing over there we can use." Foxbound meowed, before getting to her paws and casting the tomcat a smile over her shoulder. "Race you there." She meowed, before turning and taking off. He had longer legs, so she had to give herself some sort of a head start, right?

Wolfsli123
April 21st, 2020, 02:15 PM
(OPEN)
"Greetings." replied Chillstep.

Mango
April 21st, 2020, 02:26 PM
Springpaw looked over to Furpelt. "Hi. I'm Springpaw. I came back into the clan recently," he introduced.
"Greetings." replied Chillstep.
Furpelt dipped his head to Springpaw,” Greetings, I’m Furpelt. How is your training going?” he asked, to Chillstep he smiled gently,” The Weather is wonderful at this time of year, isn’t it?”

teddy.
April 21st, 2020, 02:42 PM
The pudgy ball of sweetness tumbled into the clearing, his eyes widened as he took it all in. "Bloody hell, you've got it all worked out!" The kitten squeaked in excitement. Scum had heard stories of the clans, of the battles, but to see it all behind the skins made his little heart spark excitedly. He wondered for a few moments what his name would be but that wasn't his issue yet. He just wanted to explore, meet the cats, live the life! His fat paws could hardly stay still as the tough looking ginger Tom strolled around with amber eyes wide. This was Scums new home!

{ Open! Scum is a newly joined loner, }

Star child
April 21st, 2020, 02:43 PM
Furpelt dipped his head to Springpaw,” Greetings, I’m Furpelt. How is your training going?” he asked, to Chillstep he smiled gently,” The Weather is wonderful at this time of year, isn’t it?”
Springpaw flicked his tail. "Well," he mewed. "I haven't been assigned a mentor yet." \/\/

Mango
April 21st, 2020, 02:50 PM
Springpaw flicked his tail. "Well," he mewed. "I haven't been assigned a mentor yet." \/\/
He flicked his tail,” I’m more than willing to mentor you, if Starclan wills it.” he meowed as he wouldn’t mentor an apprentice unless Starclan told him to, or Duskstar did.

~dust~
April 21st, 2020, 03:20 PM
Quailkit looked over for Goldkit. “Hey Goldkit wanna play with me” she said.
@Goldwhisker

Star child
April 21st, 2020, 04:37 PM
He flicked his tail,” I’m more than willing to mentor you, if Starclan wills it.” he meowed as he wouldn’t mentor an apprentice unless Starclan told him to, or Duskstar did.
Springpaw huffed in amusement. “Don’t worry; if I were your apprentice, I’d listen to everything you said. I think it’s funny how I am an apprentice without training but I still go on patrols.”

Mango
April 21st, 2020, 04:40 PM
Springpaw huffed in amusement. “Don’t worry; if I were your apprentice, I’d listen to everything you said. I think it’s funny how I am an apprentice without training but I still go on patrols.”
He blinked,” You shouldn’t be on patrols without training...” he replied

Star child
April 21st, 2020, 04:50 PM
He blinked,” You shouldn’t be on patrols without training...” he replied
Springpaw laughed. “Tell the deputy that.”

Mango
April 21st, 2020, 04:54 PM
He flicked his tail,” I’ll be sure to do that...” he meowed casually,” I can take you out to hunt if you want...”

Willowfern
April 21st, 2020, 05:32 PM
Owlfeather looked around the camp wondering if there was anything he could do, noticing a kit batting at a moss ball, he padded over,
“Hello!” He meowed cheerily, many cats were affected after the Shadowclan attack, and he wanted everyone to be at ease,”I’m Owlfeather, and what is your name little one?”

“Laurelkit,” the kit meowed to him,”Wanna play mossball with me?” Laurelkit wouldn’t mind either way, after all, warriors were always busy.

“Sorry,” Owlfeather meowed,”I would love to, but I am going to go hunting soon, what about I bring you a mouse instead?”

Laurelkit looked at Owlfeather happily,
“Really? Thank you, I would love a mouse!” She purred, she knew he was making up for her supposed hurt feelings, she didn’t really mind that he didn’t want to play, still, a mouse was a mouse!

Wolfsli123
April 21st, 2020, 05:44 PM
"That's a problem. We need to report that." Chillstep said.

Wolfsli123
April 21st, 2020, 05:48 PM
"It is nice this year," Chillstep said to Furpelt, "By the way, is there a story behind your name? It seems... redundant?"

Star child
April 21st, 2020, 05:53 PM
He flicked his tail,” I’ll be sure to do that...” he meowed casually,” I can take you out to hunt if you want...”
“That’d be great,” Springpaw mewed cheerfully.

Star child
April 21st, 2020, 05:54 PM
"That's a problem. We need to report that." Chillstep said.
“Aren’t there a lot of apprentices without mentors?” Springpaw tilted his head.

Wolfsli123
April 21st, 2020, 06:06 PM
“Aren’t there a lot of apprentices without mentors?” Springpaw tilted his head.
"Not that I know of... what's the point of making them apprentices if we don't have mentors?"

Doom
April 21st, 2020, 06:09 PM
The pudgy ball of sweetness tumbled into the clearing, his eyes widened as he took it all in. "Bloody hell, you've got it all worked out!" The kitten squeaked in excitement. Scum had heard stories of the clans, of the battles, but to see it all behind the skins made his little heart spark excitedly. He wondered for a few moments what his name would be but that wasn't his issue yet. He just wanted to explore, meet the cats, live the life! His fat paws could hardly stay still as the tough looking ginger Tom strolled around with amber eyes wide. This was Scums new home!

"Bloody-who has what worked out now?" Sandflight giggled from behind the kit, eyeing him from the shade of a tree. She hadn't recognized the kit around camp before, so she'd cocked her head at him curiously.

Whoever he was, he certainly seemed excited, and she liked that!

teddy.
April 21st, 2020, 06:20 PM
"Bloody-who has what worked out now?" Sandflight giggled from behind the kit, eyeing him from the shade of a tree. She hadn't recognized the kit around camp before, so she'd cocked her head at him curiously.

Whoever he was, he certainly seemed excited, and she liked that!

"Blood you!" He squealed in excitement, turning around on his fluffed paws. He bounded towards the larger cat, a great big smile across his chubby face.

"'Ello! I'm Scum, but not for long," He gave her a quick cheeky wink.

Wolfsli123
April 21st, 2020, 06:24 PM

Chillhop walked up, "Hi. I think I've seen you but we've never talked before. I'm Chillhop."

Cloudsound trailed close behind, "I'm Cloudsound," he looked to his brother, "That was a bit of a weird introduction."

MEAT ANGELS
April 21st, 2020, 06:25 PM
Chillhop walked up, "Hi. I think I've seen you but we've never talked before. I'm Chillhop."

Cloudsound trailed close behind, "I'm Cloudsound," he looked to his brother, "That was a bit of a weird introduction."

(hope ya don't mind if I butt in)

Frostpaw popped out from between the two toms. "And I'm Frostpaw!"

Star child
April 21st, 2020, 06:27 PM
"Not that I know of... what's the point of making them apprentices if we don't have mentors?"
“Uhh...So no one will be embarrassed of having a kit that’s overages?” Springpaw guessed. It wasn’t really anything, but the reason was better than none.

Wolfsli123
April 21st, 2020, 06:29 PM
(hope ya don't mind if I butt in)

Frostpaw popped out from between the two toms. "And I'm Frostpaw!"
"Do I..?-"
"She's Spottyfly's new apprentice."
"Oh that's right!"

teddy.
April 21st, 2020, 06:31 PM
Scum jumped back with a sort of squeaky sound. His rounded ears perked towards them with interest, a crooked grin upon his orange snout. "Pleasure to meet ya'll. I'm Scum!" He chirped

\/\/ TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
April 21st, 2020, 06:34 PM
S-oft \/\/

Frostpaw grinned, despite having been forgotten by one of her mentors friends. Again. "Greetings and Salutations, Scum! Nice to meet ya!"

Mayflower
April 21st, 2020, 06:45 PM
Once resituation on her paws, Quailpaw trilled her vocals in delight. "Yes! Yes! Thank you, Berrybreeze!" The apprentice hopped excitedly, tail straight up, and claws twitching. After a few rounds of that, Quailpaw shot her mentor a wonderous look. "You're the best!"

Running around to Berrybreeze's rear, Quailpaw gave her mentor an eager shove forward. "Now come on, let's go!"
"Don't make me regret this," he chuckled as Quailpaw tried to push the larger tom. maybe it was good to capitalize on her energy. "Hmm... you know what? I'll race ya to the training grounds!"Berrybreeze smiled evilly and took off, clearly not the fastest cat in the world but giving himself a lead on the apprentice.

Quasar
April 21st, 2020, 06:53 PM
Scum jumped back with a sort of squeaky sound. His rounded ears perked towards them with interest, a crooked grin upon his orange snout. "Pleasure to meet ya'll. I'm Scum!" He chirped

\/\/ TeamRiverRipple

Mumblefoot smiled gently at the small tom, Im Mumblefoot. I hope you adjust well to your new life! She mewed, waving her tail behind her, If you have any questions, It would be my pleasure to help you out! she offered

Willowfern
April 21st, 2020, 07:33 PM
Owlfeather walked up to Mumblefoot and Scum,
“Hello there! How are you both?” He meowed in a friendly voice. Mumble S-oft

Doom
April 21st, 2020, 07:35 PM
"Blood you!" He squealed in excitement, turning around on his fluffed paws. He bounded towards the larger cat, a great big smile across his chubby face.

"'Ello! I'm Scum, but not for long," He gave her a quick cheeky wink.
"Blood me?" Sandflight gasped, pressing a paw against her chest in shock. "Ohhoho, you wouldn't wanna see me bloody, little kit." She chuckled, leaning toward him with inquisitive eyes. This kit sure was a strange one, but his energy enlightened her. "Hello, Scum! My name is Sandflight,"

"Oh my, a popular fellow, aren't you?" The warrior commented, watching her Clanmates swarm the newcomer in wonderment.

"Don't make me regret this," he chuckled as Quailpaw tried to push the larger tom. maybe it was good to capitalize on her energy. "Hmm... you know what? I'll race ya to the training grounds!"Berrybreeze smiled evilly and took off, clearly not the fastest cat in the world but giving himself a lead on the apprentice.
Quailpaw gasped dramatically when her mentor got a head start, "HEY, NO FAIR!!!!" The apprentice howled, running after him at full speed.

She managed to catch up, and even keep the lead for a brief moment, but in the last quarter of the way there, Quailpaw was losing energy and falling behind a bit.

[we can continue in the training cave!]

Quasar
April 21st, 2020, 07:57 PM
Owlfeather walked up to Mumblefoot and Scum,
“Hello there! How are you both?” He meowed in a friendly voice. Mumble S-oft

Mumblefoot turned her attention to Owlfeather, Hello, Owlfeather! She greeted warmly, Im doing just fine, thanks for asking! how about you? she asked, sitting down to groom herself

S-oft

Willowfern
April 21st, 2020, 07:59 PM
“I’m doing good as well,” Owlfeather smiled.
(Have to log off in one min, can’t say anything else) Mumble

~dust~
April 21st, 2020, 08:01 PM
Flamesong padded over to the fresh kill pile. “ mom I want vole please” Quailkit yelled to her mother. Flamesong sighed her kit was a handful. She looked at her and said “ yes you can” she said grabbing a vole for her kit. “I wonder how things are in shadow clan” she thought.“ Goldkit come here ”she said looking all over for her new adopted daughter

Sneakyfox55
April 21st, 2020, 09:23 PM
Smokekit perked her ears to footsteps close to her. She opened her eyes and looked up, seeing the mean brother of her best friend. Her ears went low, but still the she-Kit mewed: "Hi."

He snorted, glancing at her, then turned away again, ears flattening. "...Don't talk to me."

Arie
April 21st, 2020, 11:53 PM
Flintspirit watched as Doepaw suddenly padded away, his head tilting in question as he watched the young she-cat go towards the fresh-kill pile. He was a little confused.... she hadn't said anything before just leaving. Did he scare her off? Was he supposed to wait around or follow her?
The tomcat's ears flicked upwards though as she returned, his green gaze questioning as she placed the jay near his paws. He wasn't exactly hungry but.... "Sure. And of course you can still sit with me! Let's move somewhere where we're not in other's way though." The tom picked up the jay and turned to pad a few mouse-lengths towards the edge of the camp, before dropping the bird and sitting down again, curling his tail over his paws. "Hmm.. really?" He snickered as she commented on his fur, giving a small shake of his head. "I've had cats tell me it stinks. Not sure if that's comforting."

Doepaw let Flintspirit guide her over to the edge of the clearing and then nuzzled into his fur, absorbing the comfort he radiated. It was nice...feeling comfort instead of her overriding anxiety and fear for everything. At the comment about his fur stinking she lifted her head and tried with her blind eyes to focus on his face, or where she assumed his face would be and then tried her best to answer. "I....I... don't think... it... smells... If.. if.. it... does... then... I.... don't... know... why... others... would... say... that... It....is...mean... But.. Shadowclan... their... fur... that smells... really... really... bad.. or... so... everyone.. says. Is.. is... it.. the... truth?" She then put her face back into his fur, hoping that he would eat the bird she had gone up to give him. She was hungry, but she wanted to be polite. This was a senior warrior, who needed his strength and she was just an apprentice. "You... You... can... go... ahead... and.. eat," she stuttered, her ears flicking back nervously as she picked up some loud noises from the middle of the clearing that had her hiding her face in Flintspirt's comfortable and comforting fur again, trying to stem the shrill sounds that her too sensitive ears picked up. She hated being dependent on her ears, it often made them hurt more than she would like and as they were so sensitive she struggled when a bunch of loud noises came in, often incapacitating her... She hated it. She wished she was like other blind cats who she'd been told stories about, those who could nearly see again despite their blindness... but they apparently saw with scent... Doe's nose wasn't very good at scenting anything.

Quasar
April 22nd, 2020, 12:25 AM
Pinekit was staring at a ball of moss. In her eyes, it was a staring contest. The ball of moss had won every game prior, and she thought that it was time to end it's reign! She was determined to win this, and no cat would be able to stop her!

Puddletail

MagicCat99
April 22nd, 2020, 12:29 AM
He snorted, glancing at her, then turned away again, ears flattening. "...Don't talk to me."
"Ok." Smokekit simply mewed, glancing in his direction.

Puddle~
April 22nd, 2020, 12:35 AM
Sycamorerain padded into the nursery, a tired look on his face. Taking in his surroundings came with a little bit of nostalgia. He hadn’t been inside of the nursery in moons. Things had been simpler then. Kithood seemed like nothing more than a distant memory. And in a way, it was. As his eyes adjusted to the light, he noticed Pinekit sitting by herself. His gaze slightly brightened. Perhaps having some fun with the kit would help take his mind off some things. He approached the kit and sat down. “Hello, Pinekit. How are you doing?”

Mumble

Quasar
April 22nd, 2020, 12:35 AM
Mumblefoot flopped down with a sigh. She was quite bored, and she didn't know what to do about it! She padded over to the fresh kill pile and picked up a vole, the perfect size for two cats to share. The tabby she cat looked around the clearing, searching for a cat to eat with.

Shimm

Quasar
April 22nd, 2020, 12:37 AM
Sycamorerain padded into the nursery, a tired look on his face. Taking in his surroundings came with a little bit of nostalgia. He hadn’t been inside of the nursery in moons. Things had been simpler then. Kithood seemed like nothing more than a distant memory. And in a way, it was. As his eyes adjusted to the light, he noticed Pinekit sitting by herself. His gaze slightly brightened. Perhaps having some fun with the kit would help take his mind off some things. He approached the kit and sat down. “Hello, Pinekit. How are you doing?”

Mumble

Pinekit jumped at Sycamorerain's voice. Keeping her eyes on the moss ball, she replied, I'm good, what'cha doin' here? her eyes were starting to water, so she widened them as much as she could, forcing them to stay open.

Puddle~
April 22nd, 2020, 12:46 AM
“Well, I just came in here for the memories. It’s been quite a few moons since I was a kit. But, I also saw that you were here by yourself.” He paused, smiling as he figured out the kit was having a staring contest with the moss ball in front of her. “Once you’ve finished your contest, would you perhaps like to play a game? I know it seems strange for a warrior to be playing kit games, but I really just need anything to distract me right now. Whad’ya say? You can pick any game you want.”

Mumble

Quasar
April 22nd, 2020, 01:01 AM
“Well, I just came in here for the memories. It’s been quite a few moons since I was a kit. But, I also saw that you were here by yourself.” He paused, smiling as he figured out the kit was having a staring contest with the moss ball in front of her. “Once you’ve finished your contest, would you perhaps like to play a game? I know it seems strange for a warrior to be playing kit games, but I really just need anything to distract me right now. Whad’ya say? You can pick any game you want.”

Mumble

Pinekit glanced quickly at Sycamorerain, Yeah! Once I beat this stupid moss ball, I can play with you! Her eyes kept trying to close, no matter how much she needed to keep them open! Against her will, she blinked, causing her to groan loudly, Dang it! I lost again! she exclaimed, aggresively rubbing at her eyes with her paws. She looked at Sycamorerain, pouting, ok, we can play now... her eyes suddenly glinted, and she grinned, lets play moss ball! we already have the perfect ball of moss for us to use! she purred, digging her claws into the ball of moss.

Puddle~
April 22nd, 2020, 01:20 AM
Sycamorerain stifled his laughter as he watched Pinekit getting upset with the hall of moss for winning. “Alright, are we playing the version where you dodge, or the one where you catch the ball? Or is there another version you prefer?” He turned his head to look at Pinekit. Sycamorerain had grown up playing quite a few different versions of the game. Each kit seemed to have their own take on it, and that was what had made the game so memorable for him.

Mumble

Quasar
April 22nd, 2020, 01:27 AM
Sycamorerain stifled his laughter as he watched Pinekit getting upset with the hall of moss for winning. “Alright, are we playing the version where you dodge, or the one where you catch the ball? Or is there another version you prefer?” He turned his head to look at Pinekit. Sycamorerain had grown up playing quite a few different versions of the game. Each kit seemed to have their own take on it, and that was what had made the game so memorable for him.

Mumble

Pinekit glared at the moss ball. we can do the version where you dodge, I dont want to touch that thing more than I need to. She purred in a sickly sweet voice. She was a really sore loser, and she wasnt afraid to show it. She batted the moss ball at Sycamorerain.

Puddle~
April 22nd, 2020, 01:36 AM
“Alright, we can start whene—“ He was abruptly cut off as he caught sight of the moss ball flying at him. He quickly ducked, narrowly avoiding getting hit. “Why you’re quite a competitive one, aren’t you?” He turned around and hooked up the moss ball with his claws. Turning back to face Pinekit, Sycamorerain tossed the ball. He threw it strong enough to give the kit a challenge, but not hard enough to cause her any harm.

Mumble

Quasar
April 22nd, 2020, 01:42 AM
“Alright, we can start whene—“ He was abruptly cut off as he caught sight of the moss ball flying at him. He quickly ducked, narrowly avoiding getting hit. “Why you’re quite a competitive one, aren’t you?” He turned around and hooked up the moss ball with his claws. Turning back to face Pinekit, Sycamorerain tossed the ball. He threw it strong enough to give the kit a challenge, but not hard enough to cause her any harm.

Mumble

Pinekit smiled as Sycamorerain threw the moss ball at her. She ducked, the ball barely grazing the tip of her ear. She trotted over to pick it up. Using a good amount of strength, she hurled to ball at the warrior.

(I'm going to sleep now, I'll respond when I wake up)

Sweetie
April 22nd, 2020, 01:50 AM
Owlwatcher walked back from battle training with his two apprentices. It was fun and very tiring and for some reason, he craved vole. Thankfully New-lead was right around the corner and soon the woods would be flourished with prey once again. Padding towards the prey-pile the tom was disappointed to see that there weren't any more voles. Until he looked up and saw a fellow clanmate looking around with the fresh-kill in her mouth. "Hey..." Man he was such a pig when it came to food. "Looking for someone to share that with?"
Mumble

Puddle~
April 22nd, 2020, 01:50 AM
Sycamorerain stepped quickly to the side as the ball was flung at him. He smiled back at Pinekit and batted the ball in her direction. The warrior felt his stress slightly beginning to ebb away. The game was helping. He couldn’t help but feel like a kit again, and he didn’t mind it much either. He would have to get back to his warrior duties in a bit, but for now it was nice for his biggest worry to be winning or losing a game of moss ball.

Mumble

teddy.
April 22nd, 2020, 02:35 AM
"Blood me?" Sandflight gasped, pressing a paw against her chest in shock. "Ohhoho, you wouldn't wanna see me bloody, little kit." She chuckled, leaning toward him with inquisitive eyes. This kit sure was a strange one, but his energy enlightened her. "Hello, Scum! My name is Sandflight,"

"Oh my, a popular fellow, aren't you?" The warrior commented, watching her Clanmates swarm the newcomer in wonderment.

Scum's little pink nose gave a wiggle as he smelt Sandflight. He took a few bounces closer. "You're sweet!" He declared, his tail swayed behind him as twigs and other what not were poking out. A squeaky purr was eager to fall from the young tom. "Lovely name Sandflight! But last I checked its birds that ususally flew!"

He spun around, quirking his head to the side at all the cats. "Was hoping for a bit more... Resistance, aye? Only so I could brag about meeting this Molly in the woods, i think shes the one who runs the place!" Scum plopped himself besides her, the shade welcoming to his thick fur.

lio
April 22nd, 2020, 05:07 AM
[ Wings hxneysuckle ]

Buckbranch pressed down harder, barely moving when Russetstrike tried to get out from under him. "I'll let you up when you spill whatever info you've got," he snapped. "If you ran from ShadowClan, I don't trust you not to run from here as well. As for your wounds, it'll be up to Duskstar if she let's you get them cleaned." Right now he held no sympathy for this cat, ShadowClan or not.

[ Wings ]

She nodded, satisfied with Buckbranch's actions and words. "We have no reason to trust you. Tell us the information you hold and we will decide what is to come of it." Duskstar flicked her tail, glaring down at the former ShadowClanner. "Speak," she ordered.

Willowfern
April 22nd, 2020, 07:29 AM
Owlfeather sat up, he had been sitting around a lot lately, he had been sitting for one whole minute! He had to go do something, he decided now was the time to get Laurelkit that mouse he promised her, padding off into the woods, he opened his ears to the sounds of the forest.

Willowfern
April 22nd, 2020, 07:45 AM
Owlfeather came back to camp, loaded down with the prey he had caught, he put the vole, the squirrel, the thrush, and one of the mice down where the fresh kill pile should be,
“Hmf,” he muttered,”When was the last time somecat checked to go hunting?”
Then, he padded over to Laurelkit,
“Here you go Laurelkit, a nice juicy mouse!” He purred as she took the mouse from him.
“Thank you!” Laurelkit meowed as she nommed the mouse.
“Your Welcome!” Then, he padded over to the fresh kill pile, picked up the squirrel he had caught, and headed to the Nursery.

Willowfern
April 22nd, 2020, 07:47 AM
Owlfeather padded into the Nursery with the squirrel, he noticed all the queens and kits were either sleeping, playing, or doing something of the other,
“I brought a squirrel if anyone is hungry,” He meowed quietly as to not wake the sleeping cats.

Willowfern
April 22nd, 2020, 08:01 AM
”Okay then,” Owlfeather meowed, leaving the squirrel at the entrance so anyone who wanted it could have it,”I’ll be going then.”
As he padded out of the Nursery he thought to himself, Camp is rather dead today, I wonder why?

Willowfern
April 22nd, 2020, 08:08 AM
Owlfeather padded out of the Nursery shaking his head, camp was simply dead today, that was when he saw the crowd of cats,Duskstar was hunched in the middle, he raced through the crowd, eyes wide with fear of what had happened, he turned to the closest cat, a Tom named Percy,
“What happened?!” Xeno

Quasar
April 22nd, 2020, 09:22 AM
Sycamorerain stepped quickly to the side as the ball was flung at him. He smiled back at Pinekit and batted the ball in her direction. The warrior felt his stress slightly beginning to ebb away. The game was helping. He couldn’t help but feel like a kit again, and he didn’t mind it much either. He would have to get back to his warrior duties in a bit, but for now it was nice for his biggest worry to be winning or losing a game of moss ball.

Mumble

Pinekit was really getting into this game. Her competitive side was coming out, and she did not want to lose! She jumped over the moss ball, narrowly avoiding it. As she went to throw it back, she tripped on thin air and fell on her face. Quickly getting up, she exclaimed, I'm ok, I'm ok! she quickly rubbed her nose and threw back the moss ball. Stars, this is so much fun!

Quasar
April 22nd, 2020, 09:24 AM
Owlwatcher walked back from battle training with his two apprentices. It was fun and very tiring and for some reason, he craved vole. Thankfully New-lead was right around the corner and soon the woods would be flourished with prey once again. Padding towards the prey-pile the tom was disappointed to see that there weren't any more voles. Until he looked up and saw a fellow clanmate looking around with the fresh-kill in her mouth. "Hey..." Man he was such a pig when it came to food. "Looking for someone to share that with?"
Mumble

Mumblefoot padded over to Owlwatcher, Yeah, I was in the mood for vole, but this was the only one left! I didn't want to waste any of it. She smiled. setting the vole down, she asked would you like some?

jackal blackout
April 22nd, 2020, 09:32 AM
"I love cat puns." says wildpelt

jackal blackout
April 22nd, 2020, 09:36 AM
"I lava puns especially cat puns they are purrrrrrfect." says wildpelt :rofl:

Quasar
April 22nd, 2020, 10:11 AM
Mumblefoot padded into the elders den, a vole in her jaws. She hesitated when she saw the two grieving cats, but she continued in, empathy fueling her. She set the vole down, softening her voice she said, Oh my, you must be mourning Sweetsong, right? she watched as Blossombreeze fell asleep, and she quietly walked over to run her tail gently down the elder's spine. She laid down next to the two she cats and began to softly groom the elder as she slept.

Rainquail S-oft

Dust
April 22nd, 2020, 10:32 AM
Breezefur

Time was absolutely crawling, along with the ants that scurried in between his claws that extended into the rocky earth beneath him. Ugh... A yawn stretched across Condorpaw's maw. He'd never expected apprenticeship to be so... boring! He had more freedom and fun as a kit! Not to mention, it sucked even worse because Sweetkit was - well, still a kit!

"Uuuuggghhhhhhh....." Condorpaw wailed, shifting to roll onto his back to stare up between the treetops instead, "UUUUGGGGHHHHHH!" He wailed again, but louder this time, his eyes scanning around him to see if he was annoying anyone yet - at least that would be fun.

Sorrow
April 22nd, 2020, 11:42 AM
Breezefur

Time was absolutely crawling, along with the ants that scurried in between his claws that extended into the rocky earth beneath him. Ugh... A yawn stretched across Condorpaw's maw. He'd never expected apprenticeship to be so... boring! He had more freedom and fun as a kit! Not to mention, it sucked even worse because Sweetkit was - well, still a kit!

"Uuuuggghhhhhhh....." Condorpaw wailed, shifting to roll onto his back to stare up between the treetops instead, "UUUUGGGGHHHHHH!" He wailed again, but louder this time, his eyes scanning around him to see if he was annoying anyone yet - at least that would be fun.

Darkcloud padded over to Condorpaw in annoyance. "Would you shut your muzzle? You'll scare off all the prey from here to the ShadowClan border! she growled. "Would you like to train with me? Darkcloud asked,changing the subject.

Quasar
April 22nd, 2020, 11:50 AM
Mumblefoot watched in sadness as she saw Blossombreeze take her last breath. She turned her head to look at Flockhen, she rested her tail on the she cat's shoulders and quietly said, Oh, Flockhen... I'm so sorry. She looked down at blossombreeze's body, I guess it was just her time to go... she murmured saddly.

Rainquail

Wolfsli123
April 22nd, 2020, 12:05 PM
[About a "Hunting Lesson"][Private]
Spottyfly was looking for Murkyshadow
That One Purple Cat

Wings
April 22nd, 2020, 12:22 PM
It was true, the two ThunderClanners did have no reason to trust him. "Well, ShadowClan territory is mostly all the same. There aren't many land marks except for trees that the clan knows well. Their camp lies near the center of the territory but, it's closer to the WindClan boarder." He paused "That's pretty much it unless you'd want something else." He didn't squirm at all while he spoke, just his eyes flicked from Duskstar to Buckbranch calmly. His body was relaxed, not trying to get out of the hold Buckbranch held him in and his tail flicked calmly on the ground.
hxneysuckle Slushie

Abyssopelagic
April 22nd, 2020, 12:24 PM
Flockhen blinked back tears, pressing her face further into the elders shoulder. "At least she wasn't alone." She murmured sadly, forcing herself to breathe evenly, to not hyperventilate.
Mumble

Dovey
April 22nd, 2020, 12:27 PM
Lostwish walked in. The cream colored she sat in her nest and slept.

Doom
April 22nd, 2020, 01:28 PM
Scum's little pink nose gave a wiggle as he smelt Sandflight. He took a few bounces closer. "You're sweet!" He declared, his tail swayed behind him as twigs and other what not were poking out. A squeaky purr was eager to fall from the young tom. "Lovely name Sandflight! But last I checked its birds that ususally flew!"

He spun around, quirking his head to the side at all the cats. "Was hoping for a bit more... Resistance, aye? Only so I could brag about meeting this Molly in the woods, i think shes the one who runs the place!" Scum plopped himself besides her, the shade welcoming to his thick fur.
Sandflight purred at the tom-kits compliments, "Awe shucks, you're such a sweetheart!" She gave Scum a big nuzzle and licked his cheek. "And of course I can't fly, silly. I get my name from my speedy battle and hunting tactics." Her tail flicked the kitten's nose playfully, enjoying his company. He was just so darn cute!!

As Scum took a seat beside her, Sandflight began grooming the top of his head. "Oh, you met Duskstar! She is quite lovely, but I'm afraid things might currently be running a bit on the stressful side for her..." Flashbacks of the ShadowClan raid flooded her mind and she shivered in fright.

Quasar
April 22nd, 2020, 01:33 PM
Flockhen blinked back tears, pressing her face further into the elders shoulder. "At least she wasn't alone." She murmured sadly, forcing herself to breathe evenly, to not hyperventilate.
Mumble

Mumblefoot watched quietly as Flockhen buried her face into Blossonbreeze's shoulder. She gently put her tail on the she-cat's shoulder to comfort her. do you want some time alone with her? she quietly asked.

Puddle~
April 22nd, 2020, 01:36 PM
Pinekit was really getting into this game. Her competitive side was coming out, and she did not want to lose! She jumped over the moss ball, narrowly avoiding it. As she went to throw it back, she tripped on thin air and fell on her face. Quickly getting up, she exclaimed, I'm ok, I'm ok! she quickly rubbed her nose and threw back the moss ball. Stars, this is so much fun!

"You sure you're okay?" Sycamorerain smiled as the kit instantly bounced back up and started playing again. She was competitive and resilient. He jumped to dodge the moss ball she threw. "How many moons until you become an apprentice? You seem like you'd make a really good warrior." Of course, the nursery game couldn't really predict how well Pinekit would fare as an apprentice, but her determination appealed to the warrior. He picked up the moss ball and tossed it back at Pinekit, waiting for her answer.

teddy.
April 22nd, 2020, 01:39 PM
Sandflight purred at the tom-kits compliments, "Awe shucks, you're such a sweetheart!" She gave Scum a big nuzzle and licked his cheek. "And of course I can't fly, silly. I get my name from my speedy battle and hunting tactics." Her tail flicked the kitten's nose playfully, enjoying his company. He was just so darn cute!!

As Scum took a seat beside her, Sandflight began grooming the top of his head. "Oh, you met Duskstar! She is quite lovely, but I'm afraid things might currently be running a bit on the stressful side for her..." Flashbacks of the ShadowClan raid flooded her mind and she shivered in fright.

"Oh Sweetheart! do you think that might be my warrior name?" The round kitten gasped, struggling to sit still even for a few moments bt the welcoming groom certainly helped him keep his flank pinned to the ground.

He squeaked, again, at the head lick. He went to lean up to return the affection, but ended up standing on his thick back paws to lick at her chin. Scum giggled, falling onto his puffy back. "Well she didn't seem that bloody stressed when she welcomed me to the clan, all I did was ask to join and bam, here I am!" he wiggles his bright feet in the air.

Abyssopelagic
April 22nd, 2020, 02:36 PM
She shook her head. "No. I don't think I should be." She admitted, finally removing herself from Blossombreeze, and leaned into the other cats touch. "Thank you. I- we should bring her out, I think. Be under the sky before she's buried."
Mumble

Mango
April 22nd, 2020, 02:38 PM
”Okay then,” Owlfeather meowed, leaving the squirrel at the entrance so anyone who wanted it could have it,”I’ll be going then.”
As he padded out of the Nursery he thought to himself, Camp is rather dead today, I wonder why?
Ivorykit saw the warrior leaving,” Where are you going!” she squeaked in confusion.

Quasar
April 22nd, 2020, 03:48 PM
She shook her head. "No. I don't think I should be." She admitted, finally removing herself from Blossombreeze, and leaned into the other cats touch. "Thank you. I- we should bring her out, I think. Be under the sky before she's buried."
Mumble

Mumblefoot smiled, of course. She gently picked Blossombreeze's up by the scruff and carried her out into the clearing. she set down the elder's body and turned to Flockhen, You know, if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm here. I'll go get Duskstar now. she turned back towards the leader's den, brushing her tail on Flockhen's shoulder as she left.

Terrestrial
April 22nd, 2020, 03:48 PM
Hollowedaster dragged his dead Clan-mate into camp, he let go of Gorsedust "GORSEDUST IS DEAD!" He yowled out.

{ Open That One Purple Cat So you know he was brought back :3 }

Quasar
April 22nd, 2020, 04:05 PM
"You sure you're okay?" Sycamorerain smiled as the kit instantly bounced back up and started playing again. She was competitive and resilient. He jumped to dodge the moss ball she threw. "How many moons until you become an apprentice? You seem like you'd make a really good warrior." Of course, the nursery game couldn't really predict how well Pinekit would fare as an apprentice, but her determination appealed to the warrior. He picked up the moss ball and tossed it back at Pinekit, waiting for her answer.

Pinekit nodded, shaking out her fur. I'm 5 moons old, so I only need to wait one more moon! she explained, dodging the moss ball. Once again, she picked up the moss ball and threw it back to Sycamorerain.

Dust
April 22nd, 2020, 04:15 PM
Darkcloud padded over to Condorpaw in annoyance. "Would you shut your muzzle? You'll scare off all the prey from here to the ShadowClan border! she growled. "Would you like to train with me? Darkcloud asked,changing the subject.

A mischievous smirk crept across his maw as he heard the warrior complain. With ease, Condorpaw rolled over onto his belly, leaping up onto his paws,

"Well maybe I wanted to scare all the prey off!" With a defiant mrr-ow, he tried to match Darkcloud's gaze. Though as she mentioned a potential training session, he immediately squared up. Eyes almost pleading, he nodded his head,

"Yes please, Darkcloud! I don't want to be sitting here like a useless kit anymore."

Sorrow
April 22nd, 2020, 04:47 PM
A mischievous smirk crept across his maw as he heard the warrior complain. With ease, Condorpaw rolled over onto his belly, leaping up onto his paws,

"Well maybe I wanted to scare all the prey off!" With a defiant mrr-ow, he tried to match Darkcloud's gaze. Though as she mentioned a potential training session, he immediately squared up. Eyes almost pleading, he nodded his head,

"Yes please, Darkcloud! I don't want to be sitting here like a useless kit anymore."

"Come on." Darkcloud meowed,turning away from Condorpaw. "Let's go."

(You start a new roleplay and mention me in the training hollow)

Quasar
April 22nd, 2020, 04:48 PM
hxneysuckle

Mumblefoot padded into the leader's den, sadness evident in her body language. Duskstar, Blossombreeze is she took a deep breath before continuing. she passed away. she walks with the stars now. Flockhen and I laid her down outside the elder's den so she could be under the sky one last time... she dropped her gaze to the ground.

Abyssopelagic
April 22nd, 2020, 05:33 PM
She blinked as Mumblefoot left, grateful for her words. They'd never spoken before and here she was being kind to her. She should try to befriend her in the future.
Mumble

Her gaze slid back to Blossombreeze, grief and anger and despair swirling and mixing into a dangerous mix in her gut. This never would have happened if Sweetsong hadn't been murdered. This never would have happened had Icestar not been lead by her fragile pride.
She swiveled her head upwards, glaring at the stars and cursing their name. How could they let a cat so dishonorable be leader?? After two Evil Eras, and they still let any cat be leader because they were deputy when the previous leader died, not caring how their actions would affect the clans.
She looked back down, eyes on a leaf patch nearby, trying to clear her head and regain control of her emotions. Suddenly the ground near her paw were wet and her vision blurred. She used the back of her paw to swipe at her eyes, tears now cascading freely.
She was such a mess. A disgusting, sobbing mess she felt.

Sneakyfox55
April 22nd, 2020, 07:22 PM
Starbot SilentLamb hxneysuckle Slushie

Ferretwatcher twitched his tail. "There was a bit of a fight earlier, during the ceremony. Maybe it's related to that."

Sneakyfox55
April 22nd, 2020, 07:33 PM
"Ok." Smokekit simply mewed, glancing in his direction.

Despite his previous command, he snapped his head back towards her, spitting, "Don't you have anything better to say?! You have bees for brains!"

Blitz
April 22nd, 2020, 07:38 PM

Blizzardkit heard the warrior's words and the fadding footsteps. He got up and quickly padded over to the entrance remebering that he had a question. Stepping through he said "Um... Hi and thank you for the the squirrel." Taking in the smell of the piece of fresh kill he said "I have a small question."

Starfall
April 22nd, 2020, 07:40 PM
Slushie Sneakyfox55

The Apprentice crouched down and rolled her shoulders, attempting to gently rest the Leaders head on a nest. Once the Torbies cheek touched moss Aspenpaw dropped her load and turned to look at the grown ups. "She killed a Kit. I think her name was Breezekit...she only started acting weird after that. So..." she said nonchalantly. "Maybe she's just a woos..." she commented aloud.

Willowfern
April 22nd, 2020, 07:41 PM
Owlfeather turned and looked at the small kit,
“Yes? What is your question?”
Moon_Rise

Leucos
April 22nd, 2020, 08:09 PM
Starbot Slushie Sneakyfox55 hxneysuckle

Giving suspicious glances at aspen and ferret but mainly aspen "you two , please explain .. . Don't think I didn't let that go unheard aspenpaw...speak up please. " he meowed. All he heard was her voice but he knew she said something . Looking back at minnow "just as aspen told me...thank you, your free to leave "

Beau

His ears flattened against his head...He hated having to tell cats this!
"I'm gonna have to rearrange that leg part..by rebinding it ...you'll have to eat a poppy seed " he meowed . Sighing he attended to the ear first and cleaned out any guck or blood. Then took a bit of golden rod only to mush it into a pulpy mess and smear it on to the wound any other smaller cuts. He did the same to the other smaller injuries the tom had. Finishing , he went over to grab a poppy seed only to place it infront of the tom "here you are" then he went to push the two rocks back over.

Puddle~
April 22nd, 2020, 08:13 PM
Pinekit nodded, shaking out her fur. I'm 5 moons old, so I only need to wait one more moon! she explained, dodging the moss ball. Once again, she picked up the moss ball and threw it back to Sycamorerain.

Sycamorerain was busy thinking about having an apprentice. Pinekit might be nice to have as an apprentice. The warriror didn't even notice that the moss ball was coming straight at him. And by then, it was too late. The moss ball hit his chest an bounced off. "Aww, man! You win!" He meowed, in his best losing voice. "Hey, sorry Pinekit, but I have to get back to my warrior duties. Maybe we can play again some other day." He dipped his head and padded out of the nursery.

Wings
April 22nd, 2020, 08:43 PM
Duskpaw crouched down near the fresh kill pile as she dived into a large vole. Licking her lips she took another bit, her tail flicking behind her as ate.
TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
April 22nd, 2020, 08:45 PM
Wings
"DUSKPAAAAAAAAAW!!!!" Frostpaw flew into the camp, a mouse and a blackbird in her jaws. "Look what I caught!"

Wings
April 22nd, 2020, 08:49 PM
The tan apprentice jumped a little with her fur on end when Frostpaw yowled into the clearing. She swallowed quickly and turned to face the young apprentice. "Slow down! Everyone in camp heard you Frostpaw! And some of the warriors are probably trying to sleep." She paused turning her attention to the prey she caught. "Good job!" She cuffed the smaller she on her ear and laid down. Covering her leg, she noted to ask Lionwhisker if it was fully healed.
TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
April 22nd, 2020, 08:53 PM
Frostpaw grinned, her white tail sticking up like a twig. "Thank- Wait.." She bent down to sniff Duskpaw's leg, staring suspiciously at the molly. "Why are you hiding your leeeeeeeeeeeeg? Are you huuuuuuuurt?"
Wings

Wings
April 22nd, 2020, 08:57 PM
Her ears fell back, Duskpaw was annoyed. This cat had been there after it had been re-broken by Thunderhowl. "I'm surprised you don't remember." She uncovered her leg which was bound to rushes with cobwebs. "Don't tell me you forgot that Thunderhowl re-broke my leg?"
TeamRiverRipple

dino.
April 22nd, 2020, 09:08 PM
[ Sneakyfox55 Starbot SilentLamb hxneysuckle ]

Minnowthorn sent her companions a sharp look. A fight? Oh, boy, if what Aspenpaw said was true, then it had been much more than a fight. Setting her jaw, she nodded respectfully to Lionwhisker. "Take care of her," she meowed. Then she left the den.

MEAT ANGELS
April 22nd, 2020, 09:20 PM
"Who's Thunderhowl?" Frostpaw was truly confused on that, she had only though Duskpaw was temporarily lamed. "And, besides, I only met you after that, right?" Wings

Wings
April 22nd, 2020, 09:31 PM
"But my leg was still in the rushes and Thunderhowl was the ShadowClan medicine cat before Irispaw was. He came here to teach Lionwhisker how to be a medicine cat." She covered her leg again taking another bite of her vole. It was almost gone, probably one bite left but, it was delicious.
TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
April 22nd, 2020, 09:40 PM
Frostpaw shrugged, grabbing Duskpaw's vole and chewing on it. "So? Why would he even attack you, anyways?" Wings

Wings
April 22nd, 2020, 10:02 PM
Anger flared in Duskpaw's eyes. She was enjoying her afternoon and Frostpaw had ruined it. She stood up, putting a bit of weight on her now healed leg. And faced Frostpaw. "Alright, asking questions about my wounds and scars is fine. But, eating my food?" She growled. "Really! How rude is that! There is a whole pile of food and prey that you just caught and you took my prey?"
TeamRiverRipple

lio
April 22nd, 2020, 11:40 PM
Duskstar's ears were flattened as she limped from her den, paw still aching. She really didn't want to do a meeting, but she had to get some stuff done. An idea had come to her in her time thinking, and she hoped it would liven the mood of the Clan. She just had to get through the other ceremonies first...

With a sigh, she raised her head, calling out:
"Let all those old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Highpeak for a Clan meeting!"

--
[ If you have a ThunderClan cat and have not been mentioned, please don't worry! This list is currently unupdated. ]

RedHead SilentLamb Slatepaw Slushie Blissie Bliss Shimm Sneakyfox55 Skye Ever S-oft Wolfie starshooter Radetzky kittygirl Bravekit :Grimm: Salt TeamRiverRipple DarkNight implimm Thornpelt@roleplays Ombre Party kaitlynnn \/\/ Spiderfrost Arie vermin @ The Cannibal Ludus Rainquail BILL. Dipper Socks OhAtropa Mayflower Beau hal @Fang pathos Starbot Wings Yelloweye Dirtfur Sassy Quailsong Dust Moon_Rise Katwhisperer Fallenpine Queenie lone Morgan Dawneye Breezefur Flowstream Zesty Mango Silvershadow9 Fae Xeno

DarkNight
April 22nd, 2020, 11:44 PM
Speckledrose gathered beneath the Highpeak, ready to hear what Duskstar had to say. She bounced lightly on her toes, eager for the meeting to get started.

Dust
April 22nd, 2020, 11:45 PM
Condorpaw trudged into the clearing, tail lashing as he threw himself down in front of the high peak, having what could only be described as a temper-tantrum. If he could cross his arms, he would - but for now he would have to settle for the horrible, slumped over position that clearly expressed his mood. Narrowed green eyes would drift back and forth as more cats would begin to gather around.

Pluto
April 22nd, 2020, 11:46 PM
Owlstorm padded forward out of the medicine den, ears perked. He stayed nearby, still aching, but he watched Duskstar intently as he waited for her to continue with the meeting.

~~~

Sweetkit padded out of the nursery, eyes wide and ears perked. Was she finally going to become an apprentice today? She hoped so. Sweetkit padded a little closer in case Duskstar did announce her apprenticeship, but made sure to stay respectfully away from the group of apprentices and warriors.

Wings
April 22nd, 2020, 11:47 PM
The 6 mooned kit leaped out of the nursery, bounded out into the clearing to the meeting. Today was his day, he was going to be made an apprentice! And Aspenkit couldn't wait.

----

Duskpaw padded out of the apprentice's den, limping less than before. She assimated herself that her leg was almost fully healed but, she would have to go to Lionwhisker to make sure of that. Taking a spot on the edge of the group, she laid down, watching Duskstar. Thinking about her leadership, all she had really done was just try and prove herself to the clan. But, in the process, it had only hurt it more.

Yelloweye
April 22nd, 2020, 11:48 PM
Hazelpaw curiously went over to the highpeak wondering what Duskstar wanted to announce

Doom
April 22nd, 2020, 11:51 PM
Sandflight took her seat beneath the Highpeak and began grooming. She kept an ear angled on Duskstar, that way she'd give more attention whenever announcements started.

RAT KING
April 22nd, 2020, 11:52 PM
Ratwhorl and Gloomywind padded up to the Clan meeting, the grey she cat staying far away from the younger warrior. The sandy brown tom was still injured, so he walked with a limp and licked his shoulder wound briskly when he did sit down.

Leucos
April 22nd, 2020, 11:55 PM
Padding out of his den, Lionwhisker took his spot amongst his fellow clanmates. Though he noticed that she was limping ? Why hasn't she come to him sooner?

Puddle~
April 23rd, 2020, 12:02 AM
Sycamorerain rose from his nap in the warriors’ den and padded outside, taking a seat below the Highpeak. He wondered what Duskstar had to say.

Starfall
April 23rd, 2020, 12:03 AM
Blazingpaw let out a sigh and stretched himself out just before laying down at Buckstar's call. Sprawling himself out and getting comfortable, resting his head on the lower part of his shoulder. Who knows, maybe she'd kill another kit. Maybe she'd fall off the Highbranch. Anything was possible.

Aspenpaw, on the other hand, was already seated in the clearing. Fur cleaned and nice, she had spent a long time on it. Front paws pressed together, sitting prim and propper.

Socks
April 23rd, 2020, 12:06 AM
Softbriar padded slowly towards the highpeak, wincing as they sat down. Surely if they'd just been bruised it would be better by now, maybe they should visit Lionwhisker? They sighed, deciding to think about it later and just pay attention to Duskstar for now.

--

Ravenkit padded out of the nursery, his tail dragging on the ground behind him and collecting dirt. His fur wasn't particularly groomed, he didn't even really want to be out here but he was old enough to be too big for the nursery and the queens would take any excuse to kick him out for a while. It didn't help he was a naturally larger cat and, because of his lack of exercise, he was rather pudgy. He collapsed with a puff of dust, curling up comfortable and glancing up at Duskstar, only half listening.

Mayflower
April 23rd, 2020, 12:07 AM
Fernglow padded his way into the clearing again, taking a nice comfortable seat to aid his aching bones. The raid really took a lot out of him, having not fought seriously in so long. The bites and claw marks still hurt, but luckily weren't too terrible. Hopefully the meeting would clear some things up about the raid, though it was unknown how the others felt about it...

MagicCat99
April 23rd, 2020, 12:21 AM
Despite his previous command, he snapped his head back towards her, spitting, "Don't you have anything better to say?! You have bees for brains!"
Smokekit's ears laid back against her head at that comment, but she still mewed: "You said I should be quiet. Not me."

teddy.
April 23rd, 2020, 12:24 AM
Scum rolled out under the highpeak excitedly, needing his paws into the earth to sooth his squirming pudgy paws but that didn't stop his squeaky broken purr from tainting everyone's ears. "Oi oi! This is where I get my forest cat name!" He meowed out hopefully, curled whiskers quivering.

Sweetie
April 23rd, 2020, 12:59 AM
Starting to understand the game concept, she started running towards her new father, and on occasion stopping to extend her paw in attempt to ‘tag’ him. Ivorykit was rather confused what the word ‘tag’ meant.

He chuckled at her cute attempt to tag him. After a while, since she wasn't getting the hang of it the tom paused for a moment. "Do you know of any fun games we can play?" Perhaps playing something she knew would boost her confidence.

Abyssopelagic
April 23rd, 2020, 02:39 AM
Breezehen forced herself to get up and move herself to listen to Duskstar, eyes still stinging from old tears. She sat close to Mumblefoot, hoping she wouldn't mind the intrusion. She was currently one of the few cats she wanted to be near.
Mumble

[ open ]
Mossyflight quickly made his way towards the forming crowd and firmly planted himself to the side of Breezehen that Mumblestep wasn't at.

Dark Flame
April 23rd, 2020, 05:06 AM
Hawkmist padded over gently to the meeting, and sat down, ready to listen to his leader. He was still a little distressed from the memories that he had seen again, yet he knew he couldn’t dwell. Listen to the Leader, don’t think too hard... he reminded himself. Couldn’t think about it now! There’s a meeting!

- - -

Ebonywing sat next to Bravepaw, who had decided to move away from his brothers. “Are you okay?” she whispered.

Bravepaw didn’t say a word back, a little tired.

- - -

Bonepaw looked over at Bravepaw, worried. “H-he’ll be ok, right?” he asked Clawpaw.

“I’m sure he’s ok. Just... a little worried about himself. You know, he told us that he thinks he’s too violent.”

“M-maybe.” Bonepaw shrugged.

chaton
April 23rd, 2020, 05:29 AM
- Arie -

Myrtlepaw raced back towards the safety of the clearing at Ploverspot's command. The smell of a ShadowClan cat crossing the borders quite scared the young apprentice, he was in no position to even try to fight a cat, much less one from the place of which he came to his new from home. Entering in through the gorse tunnel that separated the inside from out, Myrtle wasn't paying much attention as he panickedly scanned the area looking for a safe spot to await Plover's return. Unfortunately for him, because he was not being so aware of the other cats around him, he bumped into Doepaw by accident. Stumbling back as the force caused him to fall over, a shocked look was plastered on the russet tom's face. Myrtlepaw briskly apologised to the young molly. "Wha... what..? So... sorry... Doe... Doepaw... I... I wasn't... wasn't... paying... attention... to... where.. I... was... was going..." He forced himself back onto his paws, dreadfully fearful that he might've upset her so soon after they became friends. His paws kneaded the dirt beneath him as he anxiously darted his vision between the surrounding clearing and Doepaw.

dionysus
April 23rd, 2020, 06:52 AM
[both open]
Fleetwind limped out of the medicine den and leaned against the side of the entrance to hear what Duskstar had to say. His pa still hung mangled and crooked from the battle, but he didn’t want to miss a meeting. Besides, this was a welcome distraction from the question of what would become of his poor foot and leg.
-
Cormorantpaw brushes his way out of the apprentice’s den and hurried to the gathering crowd. He looked around for Buckbranch, but, not seeing him, ended up sitting alone toward the middle of the gathering group of cats. He didn’t look at Duskstar, focusing his attention instead on the high rock beneath her, and tried not to think about the morning of the battle.

dionysus
April 23rd, 2020, 06:58 AM
Fleetwind’s heart beat faster in response to Lionwhisker’s words and all he could manage was a terse nod. He stood still as death as Lionwhisker tended his smaller wounds, trying not to think about what was coming. Then, the medicine cat brought him the poppy seed and dread pushed through into Fleetwind’s mind. Gulping nervously, Fleetwind licked up the seed and sat back, closing his eyes and forcing himself to breathe slowly. “Ok,” he mewed when he had calmed himself a little, letting Lionwhisker know that he was ready when he was. SilentLamb

dino.
April 23rd, 2020, 07:14 AM
[ Beau ]

Buckbranch was wary about joining the meeting. The last one had been mentally scarring, and he wasn't sure if he could go through something like that again. Spying Cormorantpaw, he hurried over and sat down next to his apprentice, tail automatically curling protectively around the young black tom.
-----------------
She actually made it this time. Kind of surprising, really. Usually Minnowthorn didn't stay long for these meetings, but she figured she could make an exception for this one.

dionysus
April 23rd, 2020, 07:19 AM
Slushie
Cormorantpaw breathes a quiet sigh of relief as he felt a tail around him and looked up to see Buckbranch beside him. “Hiya, Buckbranch.” He meowed in a friendly yet nervous tone. The young apprentice wanted to focus on things other than memories of the last meeting and asked, “how are you?” It was a rather basic question, but he didn’t know what else to say to bring about an easy conversation. It seemed that meetings had hindered his ability to socialize well. At least he felt better than the last time. He could sit here without shaking. In fact, Cormorantpaw would sit through this meeting without even feeling sick- he was determined. He sat up straighter and hardened his gaze, fixing it resolutely on Duskstar. He would act like a real warrior and not be afraid to sit among his clan mates and listen to their leader speak.

dino.
April 23rd, 2020, 07:32 AM
[ Beau ]

"Honestly? I could be better," he answered with a shrug. "My neck hurts like no tomorrow - that idiot Russetstrike clawed me up pretty good." He kind of wondered where the red tom was now, but he didn't dwell on it for long, instead glancing over at Cormorantpaw with a kind smile. "How about you? How war you feeling?"

Wolfsli123
April 23rd, 2020, 08:11 AM
Cloudsound, Chillstep, Chillhop, and Spottyfly gathered in the midst of the crowd. Cloudsound tried to make a joke about the last meeting to the others, but got a cuff on the ears from Spottyfly for it.

Mango
April 23rd, 2020, 09:30 AM
Ivory curiously approached...Am I allowed, I can’t catch prey...

Radetzky
April 23rd, 2020, 09:32 AM
Tigerleap pricked her ears as she heard Duskstar call for a meeting. She rose to her paws and padded over to sit beneath the Highpeak. The scratch she had got on her for leg had healed itself pretty quickly, and she felt healthier than ever. Although, she was still sad because of Sweetsong's death. She hadn't known him very well but she had really enjoyed going out on patrols with him. Tigerleap also wondered if Duskstar would choose a new deputy, since Flintspirit had resigned.
She sat down and wrapped her tail around her for paws, waiting for the meeting to start.

MEAT ANGELS
April 23rd, 2020, 09:38 AM
Frostpaw giggled, pushing her mouse to Duskpaw. "Eat this one, it's fresh. And, besides, there's only a couple of bites on the vole left." She poked a claw at the small strap of meat. It smelled funky, and had a weird texture. What had Duskpaw been eating? Frostpaw sighed, pushing the vole away. She wanted to see if Duskpaw would like her prey. "Try it! Try it!" Wings

Mango
April 23rd, 2020, 09:40 AM
He chuckled at her cute attempt to tag him. After a while, since she wasn't getting the hang of it the tom paused for a moment. "Do you know of any fun games we can play?" Perhaps playing something she knew would boost her confidence.
She paused,” No...Do you?” Ivorykit asked in confusion.

MEAT ANGELS
April 23rd, 2020, 09:47 AM
Fogwhisper sat beneath the Highpeak, her ears flattened. Are we going to get a new deputy?

Willowfern
April 23rd, 2020, 09:53 AM
Owlfeather padded over, looking up at Duskstar regally sitting upon the Highpeak, his eyes shined, Maybe he would finally get an apprentice of his own, or maybe not. He looked over at the cat who was getting a new name, Scum was his name, it was a pretty weird one, wasn’t even fitting for the young tom’s character and personality, Owlfeather wondered who named him his mother, or Scum named himself, both ways were unfitting and the tom definitely deserved better. Owlfeather sat at the base of the rock and waited.

Spiderfrost
April 23rd, 2020, 09:58 AM
Shadedpath looked up to where Duskstar stood to announce something.

Wispermoon
April 23rd, 2020, 10:14 AM
Fallowpaw pads in his heart swaying and he purred sitting down looking at the sky with a dreamy expession.:inlove::grouphug2:

Dawneye
April 23rd, 2020, 10:35 AM
Nightkit came running out of the nursery, going a bit too fast and accidentally running into a cat outside of the medicine den who has a hurt paw (Fleetwind Beau) “o-oh I’m sorry! I just got really excited are you- is your paw okay?” She asked, sniffing at it very gently

Silvershadow9
April 23rd, 2020, 10:48 AM
Moonpaw bounded from the apprentice's den and sat at the edge of the gathering rock beneath the Highpeak, waiting for her leader's words.

Quasar
April 23rd, 2020, 10:53 AM
Breezehen forced herself to get up and move herself to listen to Duskstar, eyes still stinging from old tears. She sat close to Mumblefoot, hoping she wouldn't mind the intrusion. She was currently one of the few cats she wanted to be near.
Mumble

[ open ]
Mossyflight quickly made his way towards the forming crowd and firmly planted himself to the side of Breezehen that Mumblestep wasn't at.

Mumblefoot gently touched Breezehen's flank with her tail, trying to comfort her, Don't worry, I'm here for you. she murmured to the other she cat. She saw Mossyflight sit down next to Breezehen and gave him a warm, but sad, smile.

Willowfern
April 23rd, 2020, 10:54 AM
Owlfeather looked at the apprentice Moonpaw,
“Hello,” He meowed, attempting to strike up conversation,”You’re Moonpaw right?” Silvershadow9

Willowfern
April 23rd, 2020, 11:00 AM
“Mossyflight!” Laurelkit padded up to her adoptive father,”What’s this meeting about today?” She squeaked. Rainquail

Quasar
April 23rd, 2020, 11:03 AM
Sycamorerain was busy thinking about having an apprentice. Pinekit might be nice to have as an apprentice. The warriror didn't even notice that the moss ball was coming straight at him. And by then, it was too late. The moss ball hit his chest an bounced off. "Aww, man! You win!" He meowed, in his best losing voice. "Hey, sorry Pinekit, but I have to get back to my warrior duties. Maybe we can play again some other day." He dipped his head and padded out of the nursery.

Pinekit playfully pouted at the warrior, awww... fine... she mewed, and watched the warrior leave the nursery.

dionysus
April 23rd, 2020, 11:18 AM
Nightkit came running out of the nursery, going a bit too fast and accidentally running into a cat outside of the medicine den who has a hurt paw (Fleetwind Beau) “o-oh I’m sorry! I just got really excited are you- is your paw okay?” She asked, sniffing at it very gently
Fleetwind winced and gritted his teeth as something pumped into him and he moved his paw. He looked for the culprit with building anger- fueled by the pain- but his expression softened when he saw a kit beside him. “No worries,” he meowed a bit hoarsely, “a stiff breeze would hurt this thing at this point, so it’s not like you bumping into me did anything special to it. Besides, you didn’t hit my paw at all so I can’t fairly blame you.” Fleetwind let out a quiet snort as the young cat sniffed at his paw and he chuckled, “how’s it look, chief?” Maybe this kit would have a better answer than he or Lionwhisker did.

Dawneye
April 23rd, 2020, 11:39 AM
Nightkit looked up at the warrior, surprised that he wanted her opinion, no cat ever did. She sniffed once again at the paw “w-well it kinda looks like you might have popped it and it needs to be popped back.. that might help a little bit.. I-I think you have a thorn as well... I don’t know if I’m right I’m sorry..” she added quietly, she looked back up at the warrior, shaking just a little bit “I’m not a medicine cat.. although I hope I can be one day!”
Beau

Wings
April 23rd, 2020, 11:47 AM
The tanish she strained while getting up. It was a challenge she hated every day and couldn't wait till she could use her leg again. Reaching over to the last scrap of vole, she hook it on a claw, pulling it towards her and reaching down to eat it. "I'm fine." Her voice was cold, annoyed, and just wanted to be left alone now. Frostpaw had changed since last time she saw her. She used to be respectful, quiet, calm but, excited. Now, she just got all up in your space. She ate the last bite and stood, swallowing it. Her eyes flashed annoyance before she limped away, hoping the white she wouldn't follow her.
TeamRiverRipple

dionysus
April 23rd, 2020, 11:50 AM
Slushie
Cormorantpaw frowned as Buckbranch mentioned the pain in his neck. The older tom was still pretty healthy despite the claw marks on his neck, though, so Cormorantpaw didn’t dwell on it. Instead, he shrugged and answered Buckbranch’s question. “I’m alright. I was wondering if we might be able to train soon, though. I’ve been feeling kinda useless since I can’t do anything to help the clan right now.” Taking another glance at Buckbranch’s injury, Cormorantpaw swiftly added, “not if you’re still hurt though- I can find something useful to do around camp until your neck stops hurting.” The young black tom felt a bit strange still and he wanted to get out of camp almost as much as he wanted to be useful. He felt just... bleh- like he was too tired to do anything. He’d slept all night, though, from before sunset to after dawn, so he had no idea why he was so tired.

MEAT ANGELS
April 23rd, 2020, 11:54 AM
Frostpaw's stomach churned with guilt as Duskpaw limped away from her. Did I do something wrong? Her mother never had said anything about that, nor had her father. She stayed behind, knowing Duskpaw didn't want to see her. Glancing at her prey, she put it on the pile, having lost her appetite. I just wanted somebody to play with, and Duskpaw's my only friend. Glancing around the clearing, Frostpaw decided to go to the apprentices den. Maybe there would be some extra moss she could toy with in there. It seemed as if every cat in the clan she tried to play with ended up hating her. Murkyshadow, Spottyfly, and now Duskpaw. What had she done worng?

Wings

Willowfern
April 23rd, 2020, 11:59 AM
Frostpaw's stomach churned with guilt as Duskpaw limped away from her. Did I do something wrong? Her mother never had said anything about that, nor had her father. She stayed behind, knowing Duskpaw didn't want to see her. Glancing at her prey, she put it on the pile, having lost her appetite. I just wanted somebody to play with, and Duskpaw's my only friend. Glancing around the clearing, Frostpaw decided to go to the apprentices den. Maybe there would be some extra moss she could toy with in there. It seemed as if every cat in the clan she tried to play with ended up hating her. Murkyshadow, Spottyfly, and now Duskpaw. What had she done worng?

Wings

Laurelkit padded up to the sad-looking apprentice,
“Wanna play? I have a mossball in the Nursery we can play with!”

MEAT ANGELS
April 23rd, 2020, 12:01 PM
Willowfern

Frostpaw paused at the call of a kit, and turned around, her head shaking. "I'm fine, thanks.."

Willowfern
April 23rd, 2020, 12:02 PM
Willowfern

Frostpaw paused at the call of a kit, and turned around, her head shaking. "I'm fine, thanks.."
“Okay!” Laurelkit said about to pad away, then remembered why she had asked anyway, “Why are you sad?”

MEAT ANGELS
April 23rd, 2020, 12:04 PM
“Okay!” Laurelkit said about to pad away, then remembered why she had asked anyway, “Why are you sad?”

"Because." Frostpaw continued walking away, unfazed by the kits questions. I just want Duskpaw to be my friend again..

Willowfern
April 23rd, 2020, 12:07 PM
"Because." Frostpaw continued walking away, unfazed by the kits questions. I just want Duskpaw to be my friend again..
Laurelkit looked sadly at the apprentice, she had only wanted to help make the cat feel better, she padded back to the edge of the clearing to wait for another cat to play with.

hal
April 23rd, 2020, 12:17 PM
Robinflight's ears pricked at the call to gather. He padded to the growing crowd, copper eyes curious. He sat and looked at his leader for the news.

Blitz
April 23rd, 2020, 12:43 PM
Owlfeather turned and looked at the small kit,
“Yes? What is your question?”
@Moon_Rise (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11722)

"Another kit told me that I would never bcome a good warrior" He said shuffling his paws, there was a nervous shake/tone in his words. "Do you think that's true?"

hal
April 23rd, 2020, 12:51 PM
[ ooc: sorry for the delay ! i was wrapped up in b-day shenanigans for the last couple of days ! ]

Robinflight's ears twitched at Lionwhisker's thanks. It felt strange and magical to have his attention at all. The tortoiseshell tom was a warrior, after all, completely unfamiliar with the inner workings of healing. He blinked to ground himself and regain focus. With a slight turn, he made his back more accessible.

[ @SilentLamb (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3469) ]

Abyssopelagic
April 23rd, 2020, 01:30 PM
Mumblefoot gently touched Breezehen's flank with her tail, trying to comfort her, Don't worry, I'm here for you. she murmured to the other she cat. She saw Mossyflight sit down next to Breezehen and gave him a warm, but sad, smile.
"Thank you." Was all Breezehen could muster for the darling cat.

Abyssopelagic
April 23rd, 2020, 01:33 PM
“Mossyflight!” Laurelkit padded up to her adoptive father,”What’s this meeting about today?” She squeaked. Rainquail
Mossyflight used a paw to gently and lovingly pull Laurelkit to him an wrapped his tail around her. "Not sure. We'll have to wait to find out." He groomed her head a little.

Breezehen gave a small smile to the kit. She thought it was sweet her uncle took Laurelkit in. Did that make them cousins? Probably.

Sweetie
April 23rd, 2020, 01:50 PM
Mumblefoot padded over to Owlwatcher, Yeah, I was in the mood for vole, but this was the only one left! I didn't want to waste any of it. She smiled. setting the vole down, she asked would you like some?

The brown-hued toms face lit up. "Yup, yup!" He eager replied walking to the molly. "Thank you Mumblefoot!" Giving her a sheepish smile as he waited for her to take the first bite since he didn't want to be rude.

Willowfern
April 23rd, 2020, 03:23 PM
"Another kit told me that I would never bcome a good warrior" He said shuffling his paws, there was a nervous shake/tone in his words. "Do you think that's true?"
“No way, You will make a great warrior!” Owlfeather meowed, angry that a kit told him that he wouldn’t make a good warrior,”Believe in yourself, I can’t believe another kit told you that! What was their name?”

nocturnal
April 23rd, 2020, 04:25 PM
A golden tom walked into the large den. He was nervous, about to be submitted to the trial of his life. "Um, excuse me?" he called out hesitantly. The loner scanned the area, then glanced back towards the entrance. What had Frostpaw said? He'd be okay as long as he wasn't evil and didn't offend anyone. Argh, all this waiting was getting on his nerves. Hopefully, this would be over quickly.

hxneysuckle

lio
April 23rd, 2020, 05:10 PM
Good. Most of the Clan had gathered, and she was ready to begin. Duskstar waited a few more moments, thinking of all that needed to be done before she spoke.

"Before we lead on to the regular ceremonies, there is something that must be done. Shadepaw [ Dirtfur ], come forward."

MEAT ANGELS
April 23rd, 2020, 05:22 PM
Frostpaw's stomach churned as Duskstar called the name. She had come in contact with Shadepaw. Close contact. Have I done something wrong?! Is Shadepaw gonna beat me up again?! Her throat tightened with fear, and Frostpaw glanced around wildly for the apprentice. What was going to happen to him? Or.. her?

_______

Fogwhisper sat the foot of the Highpeak, ears flattened. Is she going to choose a new deputy?

Sweetie
April 23rd, 2020, 06:10 PM
Faithkit calmly walked towards the meeting. Her lime-colored eyes looked up at Duskstar with wonder. Hopefully, today would be her day to become an apprentice. The cream-tabby wait for moons for this! She loved helping others out and how the system worked and all of the nice orderly things that got done around camp! It made the kit smile with glee as she waited.

(Open)

---

Ravenspirit walked out of the warrior's den from his little pickup name. His bright yellow eyes spotted his adopted daughter nervously looking around. Padding up he leaned down so his line of sight met hers. "That's just an old saying, you can come. Come on, you can sit next to me." Offering his paw to Ivorykit to see if she would join him.
Zesty Mango
----

Owlwatcher happily licked his maw from eating the last of the vole for a high-noon snack. Hearing that the leader of Thunderclan was calling a meeting the brown-hued warrior finished up his meal and padded over to the sea of cats.

Mango
April 23rd, 2020, 06:12 PM
Faithkit calmly walked towards the meeting. Her lime-colored eyes looked up at Duskstar with wonder. Hopefully, today would be her day to become an apprentice. The cream-tabby wait for moons for this! She loved helping others out and how the system worked and all of the nice orderly things that got done around camp! It made the kit smile with glee as she waited.

(Open)

---

Ravenspirit walked out of the warrior's den from his little pickup name. His bright yellow eyes spotted his adopted daughter nervously looking around. Padding up he leaned down so his line of sight met hers. "That's just an old saying, you can come. Come on, you can sit next to me." Offering his paw to Ivorykit to see if she would join him.
Zesty Mango
----

Owlwatcher happily licked his maw from eating the last of the vole for a high-noon snack. Hearing that the leader of Thunderclan was calling a meeting the brown-hued warrior finished up his meal and padded over to the sea of cats.
Ivorykit nervously joined her new father around the huge stone she saw.

dino.
April 23rd, 2020, 07:55 PM
[ Beau ]

"we can start training as soon as this meeting is over," he replied. "combat or hunting, or maybe both. whatever you choose, that's what we'll start with."
He straightened up as Shadepaw was called forward, eyes narrowing. He'd never really trusted the strange apprentice, so the fact that Duskstar was calling him over was... strange, indeed.

dionysus
April 23rd, 2020, 08:03 PM
Slushie
“Thanks, Buckbranch!” Cormorantpaw mewed happily, flicking his tail with a smile. The young tom chewed on the decision for a moment, trying to pick between hunting and battle training. Hunting training would be more useful in the short-run since he hoped not to be in a battle any time soon, but something made Cormorantpaw want to ask for battle training. “Do you think we might be able to go over some battle moves?” He asked tentatively, not wanting Buckbranch to think that he had been planning all along to train for battle as soon as possible so he could throw himself into a fight. The young black tom didn’t look up when Duskstar spoke, judging by her words that his attention wasn’t necessary yet.

Flickclaw
April 23rd, 2020, 08:47 PM
Hello everyone, I slept pretty late today, its almost sunhigh.

Quasar
April 23rd, 2020, 09:34 PM
The brown-hued toms face lit up. "Yup, yup!" He eager replied walking to the molly. "Thank you Mumblefoot!" Giving her a sheepish smile as he waited for her to take the first bite since he didn't want to be rude.

Mumblefoot softly laughed,Of course she said with a warm smile. She laid down, patting the ground next to her with her tail tip, gesturing for him to lay down next to her. She took a bite of the vole, savoring it's taste.

Blitz
April 23rd, 2020, 09:51 PM
“No way, You will make a great warrior!” Owlfeather meowed, angry that a kit told him that he wouldn’t make a good warrior,”Believe in yourself, I can’t believe another kit told you that! What was their name?”

Blizzarckit looked at the ground, the uneasy look in his eye now gone looked back up to Owlfeather. "She said those words to me during a meeting but Duskstar overheard and already scolded her." He said not wanting giving away the kit's name so that he didn't make the problem even worst "Besides, I just needed your words to help get what she said off my mind."

kittygirl
April 23rd, 2020, 10:45 PM
ashcloud dashed over to the meeting and sat down next to speckledrose, he panted and tried to catch his breath, "sorry i'm late I was getting some water." he huffed to speckledrose.

DarkNight

Wings
April 23rd, 2020, 10:53 PM
Aspenkit moved through the crowd and towards Faithkit. He didn't know the she to well but, no time like the present to get to know somecat. Either way, it would be good to get some friends. Finally making his way over to her, he sat down beside the she. "We're going to become apprentices!" He whispered excitedly. He hoped he would get a good mentor.
Shimm

----

Duskpaw cocked her head as Duskstar called Shadepaw up. She had no idea what the torbie she was gonna do to him but, she assumed it was going to be funny to see the black tom's reaction so, she straightened up, now being back to see the tom. Also assuming that this was not going to be Shadepaw's meeting, for sure.

Arie
April 24th, 2020, 02:15 AM
- Arie -

Myrtlepaw raced back towards the safety of the clearing at Ploverspot's command. The smell of a ShadowClan cat crossing the borders quite scared the young apprentice, he was in no position to even try to fight a cat, much less one from the place of which he came to his new from home. Entering in through the gorse tunnel that separated the inside from out, Myrtle wasn't paying much attention as he panickedly scanned the area looking for a safe spot to await Plover's return. Unfortunately for him, because he was not being so aware of the other cats around him, he bumped into Doepaw by accident. Stumbling back as the force caused him to fall over, a shocked look was plastered on the russet tom's face. Myrtlepaw briskly apologised to the young molly. "Wha... what..? So... sorry... Doe... Doepaw... I... I wasn't... wasn't... paying... attention... to... where.. I... was... was going..." He forced himself back onto his paws, dreadfully fearful that he might've upset her so soon after they became friends. His paws kneaded the dirt beneath him as he anxiously darted his vision between the surrounding clearing and Doepaw.

Doepaw had in truth just been minding her own business. The apprentice had been slightly shook from her experience of running out into the forest after Flintspirit the day before. And so she stood in the clearing not really paying attention to anything that was happening at the very moment when she was suddenly bumped into but somehow managed to remain upright. She was just straight out confused... Flintspirit had apparently been rammed into by a Windclan apprentice, was she hallucinating and was it happening to her too? Was she being somehow run down by a Windclan apprentice in the middle of camp? That was when the scent hit her and she let out a relieved sigh and her legs stopped shaking. It was just Myrtlepaw, which was confirmed by the stuttering high pitched voice as well. "Its... its... alright..." She thought it was. It wasn't like she herself could see where she was going so why would she expect others to know where they were going as well. But she smelled his fear scent as it became more apparent and tipped her head to the side like a bird, a habit she did when she wanted to gain answers, "Are... you.. alright? You... seem... shaken.. up... by... something..."

Dirtfur
April 24th, 2020, 06:28 AM
Shadepaw looked up at the leader, furrowing. The grown apprentice had not finished his training with Cherrybubble, so why did Duskstar called up the apprentice who has few more months to go before becoming a warrior? Something smells fishy, and it isn't the fish meal that the Turkish Angora had before this meeting.

Shrugging, the apprentice climbed up to the leader, scarred face inches away from Duskstar's.

hxneysuckle

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 07:53 AM
Blizzarckit looked at the ground, the uneasy look in his eye now gone looked back up to Owlfeather. "She said those words to me during a meeting but Duskstar overheard and already scolded her." He said not wanting giving away the kit's name so that he didn't make the problem even worst "Besides, I just needed your words to help get what she said off my mind."
“Okay,” Owlfeather meowed,”But if another kit says that to you, tell me and we can prove them wrong in a all or nothing game of mossball!” Owlfeather looked at Blizzardkit before he walked away,”Don’t forget that that kit is a kit too, they are probably voicing what they think about themselves, remember that.”

Sorrow
April 24th, 2020, 08:56 AM
Darkcloud had just got back from the training hollow,wondering what Duskstar was going to say

chaton
April 24th, 2020, 09:28 AM
Doepaw had in truth just been minding her own business. The apprentice had been slightly shook from her experience of running out into the forest after Flintspirit the day before. And so she stood in the clearing not really paying attention to anything that was happening at the very moment when she was suddenly bumped into but somehow managed to remain upright. She was just straight out confused... Flintspirit had apparently been rammed into by a Windclan apprentice, was she hallucinating and was it happening to her too? Was she being somehow run down by a Windclan apprentice in the middle of camp? That was when the scent hit her and she let out a relieved sigh and her legs stopped shaking. It was just Myrtlepaw, which was confirmed by the stuttering high pitched voice as well. "Its... its... alright..." She thought it was. It wasn't like she herself could see where she was going so why would she expect others to know where they were going as well. But she smelled his fear scent as it became more apparent and tipped her head to the side like a bird, a habit she did when she wanted to gain answers, "Are... you.. alright? You... seem... shaken.. up... by... something..."

Myrtlepaw had calmed down slightly when Doepaw hadn't gotten upset at him, though what had happened earlier still left a lot on his mind. As Doepaw prodded his thoughts with a related question, he figured he could trust her enough to vent his worries. "I... I.. I was... out... out in... the... territory... with... my... mentor. We... were... by... a... a stream... when... a... Shadow... Shadowclan... warrior... came... by... My... my... mentor... told... told me... to... run... back... while... he... handled... the... the cat... all... alone. It... was... all... all so... so... scary..." By the end of his speech, Myrtlepaw felt as if he was to cry yet again. Even though Doepaw would not be able to see him look so miserable, he would at least attempt to hide his lingering sadness. Padding closer to the other apprentice, Myrtlepaw gave her a friendly nuzzle as he forced himself to calm down. Now that the russet tom had relieved that stress off of his paws, he had felt oddly energetic. Apprentices didn't usually play games as much as kits did, but he'd been through a lot these past few days. A thought of asking Doepaw if she wanted to do something crossed his mind, though he didn't want to overwhelm the molly.

Wolfsli123
April 24th, 2020, 10:02 AM
[Battle Lesson][Private]

Spottyfly looked around the clearing to find his apprentice, Frostpaw. TeamRiverRipple