PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Maplefur
November 6th, 2016, 08:19 PM
"Yeah... i guess i will... its tough to learn though! so be warned!" Amberstorm made sure to keep a safe distance as he stretched for the last time. He settled into his spot and closed his eyes.

"I'll get the hang of it eventually," She meowed determinedly, eyes slightly narrowed. Finally she closed them, laying her head down on her paws. She blinked one eye open to stare at Amberstorm for a moment, before flicking her tail across his nose and quickly shutting them again, a small smile on her face.

Crumbleless
November 7th, 2016, 08:04 AM
Copperpaw slowly limped into the medicine cat den. The she-cat slowly pulled her broken paw from her side gently placing it on the ground and making sure no wait was distributed upon it,"Excuse me, my paw is broken." Copperpaw mewed moving slightly forward and cringing in pain as she accidentally put a slight bit of her weight on her injured paw.

goddess of ducks
November 7th, 2016, 10:06 AM
(Sorry!) Lightpaw was already awake, and raced outside when she heard her mentor. My first day of taining! YAY!! She skidded to a stop in front of Arrowheart, and looked up eagerly at him. "What're we gonna do today? Fight foxes? Defend the borders?" She let put a ferocious growl, clumsily swiping in midair. Nothing will ever get past me! || Awoken by his sister'a loud yowling, Burstpaw slowly padded into the clearing, looking down the whole time. E was a bit excited, but his fears were overwhelming. Whats the territory like? It's probably so big you could get lost! And foxes...! "Yes, Flammingarrow?" The orange tom stared at his paws, a bit jealous of his sister'a excitement. Why can't I be so enthusiastic?
Arrowheart smiled down at the energetic kit. "Well, I had some plans but figured I'd ask you which you'd like to do first. We'll start with what you choose, and then to end the day, we'll meet back up with Flamingarrow and Burstpaw."
"And then," Flamingarrow continued offering and encouraging smile to Burstpaw, "we'll go for a tour of the territory so you two can get your bearings. Every warrior needs to know their way around so the tour needs to get done today." He instructed, a tad bit sternly.

Drago Victinius Bloodward
November 7th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Copperpaw slowly limped into the medicine cat den. The she-cat slowly pulled her broken paw from her side gently placing it on the ground and making sure no wait was distributed upon it,"Excuse me, my paw is broken." Copperpaw mewed moving slightly forward and cringing in pain as she accidentally put a slight bit of her weight on her injured paw.
Redclaw walked in behind her looking very concerned for his apprentice

MaskedBandits
November 7th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Arrowheart smiled down at the energetic kit. "Well, I had some plans but figured I'd ask you which you'd like to do first. We'll start with what you choose, and then to end the day, we'll meet back up with Flamingarrow and Burstpaw."
"And then," Flamingarrow continued offering and encouraging smile to Burstpaw, "we'll go for a tour of the territory so you two can get your bearings. Every warrior needs to know their way around so the tour needs to get done today." He instructed, a tad bit sternly.

"Hunting! No - fighting! No - I can't decide!" Lightpaw narrowed her eyes in thought. Which would be more useful? Fighting will protect the Clan, but how often do Clans attack other Clans? Hunting will provide food for everyone... She looked up at Arrowheart. "Hunting. I wanna go hunting!" || Burstpaw glared at his sister. But I can't fight! I'm just an apprentice, and certainly not one that can claw and scratch! Her white fur was fluffed up with excitement, her eyes open wide, and he knew couldn't spoil her moment. "I guess fighting couldn't be so bad..." He murmured, finally glancing up at Flammingarrow.

Ghostly Cristalline
November 7th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Gazeshadow stepped out of the warriors den and sniffed through the air. 'good day to go hunting' he thought. He sat waiting to see if anyone was going to ask him if he wanted to go hunting.

goddess of ducks
November 7th, 2016, 02:55 PM
"Hunting! No - fighting! No - I can't decide!" Lightpaw narrowed her eyes in thought. Which would be more useful? Fighting will protect the Clan, but how often do Clans attack other Clans? Hunting will provide food for everyone... She looked up at Arrowheart. "Hunting. I wanna go hunting!" || Burstpaw glared at his sister. But I can't fight! I'm just an apprentice, and certainly not one that can claw and scratch! Her white fur was fluffed up with excitement, her eyes open wide, and he knew couldn't spoil her moment. "I guess fighting couldn't be so bad..." He murmured, finally glancing up at Flammingarrow.
Arrowheart gave her a small nod. "Hunting it is then!" He exclaimed. Then turning to Flamingarrow he nodded. "We shall come to the training cave when we're finished with our lesson. See you two then." He offered Burstpaw a smile and padded to the camp entrance, his dark brindled tail held high above him.

Flamingarrow had noticed that his apprentice didn't seem quite as excited as his sibling, but he shrugged it off. Flamingarrow himself had been shy for his first few training sessions. "We'll get to go hunting tomorrow Burstpaw." He encouraged. "Both skills are important. One we need to survive, the other we use to protect what we survive for." He took a breath and relieved himself of a sigh. "Now let's go, this will be nice, I promise. If you should be worried for battle training, then be glad your with me and not Arrowheart, he's really strict when it comes to battle moves." He said jokingly trying to lighten the mood as he padded towards the entrance.
(I'll post in the territory for Light and the training cave for burst)

MaskedBandits
November 7th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Arrowheart gave her a small nod. "Hunting it is then!" He exclaimed. Then turning to Flamingarrow he nodded. "We shall come to the training cave when we're finished with our lesson. See you two then." He offered Burstpaw a smile and padded to the camp entrance, his dark brindled tail held high above him.

Flamingarrow had noticed that his apprentice didn't seem quite as excited as his sibling, but he shrugged it off. Flamingarrow himself had been shy for his first few training sessions. "We'll get to go hunting tomorrow Burstpaw." He encouraged. "Both skills are important. One we need to survive, the other we use to protect what we survive for." He took a breath and relieved himself of a sigh. "Now let's go, this will be nice, I promise. If you should be worried for battle training, then be glad your with me and not Arrowheart, he's really strict when it comes to battle moves." He said jokingly trying to lighten the mood as he padded towards the entrance.
(I'll post in the territory for Light and the training cave for burst)

(Ok great!)

Lightpaw bounced out of the clearing, looking back at Burstpaw. "See tar later!" She knew he was probably scared, but as she turned towards Arrowheart she almost instantly forgot about it. Burstpaw will be fine. He may be a scaredy-mouse, but he's got courage somewhere in him! || Burstpaw heard his sister's goodbye and glanced up at her. "Thanks," He murmured, shuffling his paws self-consciously. Ralizing his mentor was leaving, he quickly got up and followed Flammingarrow. This can't be very bad... right?

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Stormkit walked energeticly out of the Nursery,her intents to do something gfun for once.

Dark
November 7th, 2016, 03:48 PM
(This is for Raven)
Tinyflame was sitting in the clearing, casually grooming his fur as he awaited the arrival of his apprentice. I wonder where she is... he thought to himself as he continued his grooming. He slowly came to a stop and sat up straight and scanned the clearing for her but did not see her. He sighed semi-loudly I guess I'll have to continue waiting... he thought.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Stormkit padded into the clearing, her dark ow eyes scanning the arearea for someone to play with.

Gone
November 7th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Lightpaw walked out of the apprentice's den, her white fur reflecting the sun, she looked at her mentor and walked over to him, smiling. "Good morning, Tinyflame." She purred with a wink, her long tail tapping his nose before she giggled, her green gaze locked with his. "So, what are we doing today?" She asked. Darkclaws

Dark
November 7th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Lightpaw walked out of the apprentice's den, her white fur reflecting the sun, she looked at her mentor and walked over to him, smiling. "Good morning, Tinyflame." She purred with a wink, her long tail tapping his nose before she giggled, her green gaze locked with his. "So, what are we doing today?" She asked.

"What would you like to do?" Tinyflame asked the young she cat, "I'm letting you decide what we do today, if that's okay with you?" He mewed "And then you can do whatever you want to after that," He told her.

Gone
November 7th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Lightpaw blushed. "C-Could we take a break and just go for a walk..?" The lithe she-cat asked, turning her gaze towards the ground and gently pressing against the tom. "S-Sorry... It's just that I'm cold..." She mewed, that was probably the lamest excuse ever, but if she could be close to him, she'd lie!

Dark
November 7th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Pfft That's what they all say, you'll have to come up with a better excuse. "Okay," He mewed nonchalantly, "When do you want to go for the walk?" He asked, flicking his tail from side to side behind him.

Gone
November 7th, 2016, 04:36 PM
"H-How about now..?" Lightpaw asked, gently licking his chin and quickly stopping his tail by intertwining them, she gave him a shy smile, gazing at the ground. "I-I need to talk to you, in private, and that walk is the perfect moment to do so..." She mewed shyly.

Dark
November 7th, 2016, 04:42 PM
It took a second for that to register in Tinyflame's mind Don't tell me... She has a crush on me? He thought "Okay" He said allowed, though actually freaking out on the inside

Gone
November 7th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Lightpaw smiled and gestured for him to follow, before darting out of camp.
(Wanna RP them on territory or on the old site's PM?)

Dark
November 7th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Tinyflame followed after her quickly.

(Doesn't matter to me)

Gone
November 7th, 2016, 04:50 PM
(Go on the old site! ^.^)

Delta Reliant
November 7th, 2016, 04:51 PM
"I'll get the hang of it eventually," She meowed determinedly, eyes slightly narrowed. Finally she closed them, laying her head down on her paws. She blinked one eye open to stare at Amberstorm for a moment, before flicking her tail across his nose and quickly shutting them again, a small smile on her face.
Amberstorm sneezed a moment later and breathed out weirdly "Okay..." A few seconds later he just laughed and settled down again. He was perfectly fine here.

Maplefur
November 7th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Amberstorm sneezed a moment later and breathed out weirdly "Okay..." A few seconds later he just laughed and settled down again. He was perfectly fine here.

Maplefur let out a short laugh before a yawn escaped her mouth. "I could get used to this," she muttered sleepily.

Delta Reliant
November 7th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Maplefur let out a short laugh before a yawn escaped her mouth. "I could get used to this," she muttered sleepily.
"Used to what exactly?" Amberstorm asked before feeling the contagious feeling of yawning. Which he failed to suppress. Because i could get used to just lying here with you...

(YAWNS! i swear right after i read that part about Maplefur yawning i literally yawned XD)

Maplefur
November 7th, 2016, 05:12 PM
"Used to what exactly?" Amberstorm asked before feeling the contagious feeling of yawning. Which he failed to suppress. Because i could get used to just lying here with you...

(YAWNS! i swear right after i read that part about Maplefur yawning i literally yawned XD)

(xD wow I've been yawning literally all day.)
"Just... being here," She muttered sleepily. "Everything about the forest, I just love it." She could feel her ear twitch as a fly buzzed around it. "Except for the flies," she added on.

Delta Reliant
November 7th, 2016, 05:25 PM
(xD wow I've been yawning literally all day.)
"Just... being here," She muttered sleepily. "Everything about the forest, I just love it." She could feel her ear twitch as a fly buzzed around it. "Except for the flies," she added on.
"Well, the forest is a wonderful place!... its just filled with so many amazing things... except bugs. They aren't so wonderful." Amberstorm laughed at the end but was tiring himself out "I feel like we should get to the warriors den..."

Maplefur
November 7th, 2016, 05:27 PM
"Well, the forest is a wonderful place!... its just filled with so many amazing things... except bugs. They aren't so wonderful." Amberstorm laughed at the end but was tiring himself out "I feel like we should get to the warriors den..."

"Yeah probably, before we fall asleep out here and wake up freezing." Maplefur forced herself up to her paws, stretching out and looking down at Amberstorm. "Let's go! I can hear my nest calling for me."

Delta Reliant
November 7th, 2016, 05:30 PM
"Yeah probably, before we fall asleep out here and wake up freezing." Maplefur forced herself up to her paws, stretching out and looking down at Amberstorm. "Let's go! I can hear my nest calling for me."
"Alright, gimme a sec." Amberstorm stretched once more before heaving himself to his paws "Alright i can tell i really need some sleep." He led them towards the warriors den tiredly.

(If we ever need to time warp a bit just tell me XD)

Maplefur
November 7th, 2016, 05:44 PM
"Alright, gimme a sec." Amberstorm stretched once more before heaving himself to his paws "Alright i can tell i really need some sleep." He led them towards the warriors den tiredly.

(If we ever need to time warp a bit just tell me XD)

Maplefur trailed behind, paws already dragging and the typical excitement in her eyes dulled to a tiny spark.

(Alright yeah we should probably do that soon, warriors den?)

Delta Reliant
November 7th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Amberstorm entered the den with another yawn, his first priority was getting to his nest.

Maplefur
November 7th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Amberstorm entered the den with another yawn, his first priority was getting to his nest.

Slipping in behind him, Maplefur made a beeline for her spot among the other warriors. It was along the outside, noticeably separated from everyone else. Her background caused her clan mates to avoid her. Laying down with a heavy sigh, she shut her eyes. "Night Amberstorm. We'll hunt again tomorrow, yeah?" She was already falling asleep, her words growing slower and more connected.

Delta Reliant
November 7th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Slipping in behind him, Maplefur made a beeline for her spot among the other warriors. It was along the outside, noticeably separated from everyone else. Her background caused her clan mates to avoid her. Laying down with a heavy sigh, she shut her eyes. "Night Amberstorm. We'll hunt again tomorrow, yeah?" She was already falling asleep, her words growing slower and more connected.
"Sounds good..." Amberstorms den was more towards the entrance, he liked the feeling of the cool night breeze... because being cold was never really a problem with him until leaf-bare.

Maplefur
November 7th, 2016, 06:09 PM
"Sounds good..." Amberstorms den was more towards the entrance, he liked the feeling of the cool night breeze... because being cold was never really a problem with him until leaf-bare.

Maplefur sighed, tucking her nose under her tail and falling into a dreamless sleep.

(Time skip to morning?)

Delta Reliant
November 7th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Maplefur sighed, tucking her nose under her tail and falling into a dreamless sleep.

(Time skip to morning?)
(SURES! *Hits time warp button*)

Maplefur
November 7th, 2016, 06:13 PM
(SURES! *Hits time warp button*)

Slowly Maplefur woke up, the sounds of birds chirping hitting her ears. With a groan, she shoved her paw over her head for a moment before the events of the previous day came rushing back. We're going hunting. Forcing herself to her paws, she stumbled around the den before coming to Amberstorm's nest. She felt a bit guilty as she bent over to wake him up- he looked so peaceful. "Amberstorm, it's morning. We have trees to jump out of." She murmured quietly into his ear, not wanting to disturb anyone else.

Delta Reliant
November 7th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Slowly Maplefur woke up, the sounds of birds chirping hitting her ears. With a groan, she shoved her paw over her head for a moment before the events of the previous day came rushing back. We're going hunting. Forcing herself to her paws, she stumbled around the den before coming to Amberstorm's nest. She felt a bit guilty as she bent over to wake him up- he looked so peaceful. "Amberstorm, it's morning. We have trees to jump out of." She murmured quietly into his ear, not wanting to disturb anyone else.
Amberstorm groaned once and looked around, almost confused. It took him a good minute before he let himself wake up. "Trees? why trees?..." Though he was still pretty woozy. "Oh right... trees... ugh..." He eventually forced himself to his paws "So... time to learn... tree hunting..."

Maplefur
November 7th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Amberstorm groaned once and looked around, almost confused. It took him a good minute before he let himself wake up. "Trees? why trees?..." Though he was still pretty woozy. "Oh right... trees... ugh..." He eventually forced himself to his paws "So... time to learn... tree hunting..."

Maplefur let out a lazy purr before nudging him towards the entrance of the den with her head. "Let's go get something to eat, first."

Delta Reliant
November 7th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Maplefur let out a lazy purr before nudging him towards the entrance of the den with her head. "Let's go get something to eat, first."
"Okay..." Amberstorm followed her clumsily, he almost stepped on a cats tail once but luckily that was it.

(You can post in clearing, and im gonna call it real early. its liek 8:30pm here and im feeling the pain of the time switch T,T)

Maplefur
November 7th, 2016, 06:39 PM
JellieDelly

Maplefur padded out of the warriors den, still blinking sleep from her eyes. Trotting to the fresh kill pile, she looked over what was in it. Pawing out a rather plump squirrel and tiny mouse, she looked over at Amberstorm. "This good?"

doghouse
November 7th, 2016, 10:13 PM
(Lol sorry I fell asleep)
Antshrikewing sat in the clearing, sunlight dappling his dust cream and gray fur. He sighed, wrapping his tail over his paws. His coppery eyes glinted happily. He'd had a long day of hunting, and the tom just wanted to rest. He stood, padding over to the fresh-kill pile. Antshrikewing nosed through it for a moment before picking up a finch and going to sit down with it. He looked around, wondering if anyone would like to share it with him. He flicked his tail then quickly ate the finch. After a moment, he straightened up and began washing the dirt from his fur from when he'd fallen while hunting. Squirrels. he thought, amused. Antshrikewing sighed as a cloud blew over the sun, casting the camp in very much appreciated coolness.

Captain
November 7th, 2016, 10:15 PM
Autumnleaf yawned and padded out into the spacious clearing, sitting outside of the entrance of the nursery. She looked down at her swollen belly with expecting kits, who were due soon, probably about a moon or so. The american bobtail stretched out her front paws and blinked up at the sky as the sun casted down warm rays of warmth, sunning her golden-brown fur and making her purr. “Soon, little ones, you’ll be able to enjoy the sunshine just as much as I did when I was a kit.” The she-cat murmured and proceeded to lay on her back, sunning her belly and giving her unborn kits the warming sunlight. It was a nice day with little to no distractions.

mapledash
November 7th, 2016, 10:20 PM
(Lol sorry I fell asleep)
Antshrikewing sat in the clearing, sunlight dappling his dust cream and gray fur. He sighed, wrapping his tail over his paws. His coppery eyes glinted happily. He'd had a long day of hunting, and the tom just wanted to rest. He stood, padding over to the fresh-kill pile. Antshrikewing nosed through it for a moment before picking up a finch and going to sit down with it. He looked around, wondering if anyone would like to share it with him. He flicked his tail then quickly ate the finch. After a moment, he straightened up and began washing the dirt from his fur from when he'd fallen while hunting. Squirrels. he thought, amused. Antshrikewing sighed as a cloud blew over the sun, casting the camp in very much appreciated coolness.

( Then go sleeping, darn gurl >v> )

Mapledash looked away from the two kits playfighting to see a fellow warrior grab a finch from the pile right in front of him. He decided he would chat a little bit, untill willowpelt finally arrived. He stood up and padded slowly towards the tom. "Heya", he called. "How was the day?" he mewed as he sat down next to him.

Dizerel
November 7th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Lightningclaw padded over to the fresh kill pile, grabbing a few mice before carrying them off in the direction of the nursery. He felt bad taking them, since he wasnt very good at hunting, but he tried his best to strengthen his powers so that one day he could be of use to the clan. Aproaching his mate, he saw her sunning herself, her large belly upturned. "Hey, how are you doing?" Lightingclaw purred, happy that he was able to spend so much time with his mate recently.

doghouse
November 7th, 2016, 10:35 PM
( Then go sleeping, darn gurl >v> )

Mapledash looked away from the two kits playfighting to see a fellow warrior grab a finch from the pile right in front of him. He decided he would chat a little bit, untill willowpelt finally arrived. He stood up and padded slowly towards the tom. "Heya", he called. "How was the day?" he mewed as he sat down next to him.
Antshrikewing looked up as a broad shouldered ginger tom padded over and sat down nearby. "It's okay." He replied. "How's it been for you?" He asked, twitching his whiskers. "Also, I'm Antshrikewing. And I know. Long name." He added, amusement glimmering in his amber orbs as he studied the deep blue one's of the ginger warrior. He noticed that he had unusually short whiskers, which made Antshrikewing's look even longer by comparison.

Captain
November 7th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Lightningclaw padded over to the fresh kill pile, grabbing a few mice before carrying them off in the direction of the nursery. He felt bad taking them, since he wasnt very good at hunting, but he tried his best to strengthen his powers so that one day he could be of use to the clan. Aproaching his mate, he saw her sunning herself, her large belly upturned. "Hey, how are you doing?" Lightingclaw purred, happy that he was able to spend so much time with his mate recently.

“Huh?” Autumnleaf murmured, stirring from her resting spot. She had been moments away from falling asleep in the sunshine. Her muzzle grew warm with embarrassment when she met gazes with her mate, Lightningclaw. “Oh, hey there! I’m doing fine - trying to let the kits enjoy this warm day.” The small she-cat purred, looking at her swollen belly, “How are you doing?” She smiled sweetly at him, her ears twitching as her light green eyes seemed to shine in the sunlight. It was certainly nice for him to spend so much time with her now - this is what she wanted all those moons ago when they were apprentices. Autumnleaf just wanted to be with him without any worries, but him, her and their beautiful kits.

Rockstar
November 7th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Dawnfrost padded out of the nursery, keeping her four kits close to her paws to let them play by the nursery entrance.

"Now be careful not to get in anyone's way," she mewed to them.

Dizerel
November 7th, 2016, 10:46 PM
"Awww, I cant wait until we are all together as a family" Lightningclaw said, his purr growing even louder as he rubbed muzzles with her affectionately. "I wonder how they will grow up" he said thoughtfully.

mapledash
November 7th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Antshrikewing looked up as a broad shouldered ginger tom padded over and sat down nearby. "It's okay." He replied. "How's it been for you?" He asked, twitching his whiskers. "Also, I'm Antshrikewing. And I know. Long name." He added, amusement glimmering in his amber orbs as he studied the deep blue one's of the ginger warrior. He noticed that he had unusually short whiskers, which made Antshrikewing's look even longer by comparison.

"Oh I already know your name, don't worry. We're clanmates after all." Mapledash said to him, smiling. He looked at Antshrikewing, and noticed he was looking at him from ear to tail tip, so he just answered his question without wondering. "I had a ... busy day let's say." he replied, remembering what he did with his mate before going hunting, hitting the patrol and comming back along with them. "I just came back actualy, but I wouldn't mind going back so soon. If you want?"

(Me ded, going to sleep. Ugghhh ... bye X) good night.)

doghouse
November 7th, 2016, 10:58 PM
"Oh I already know your name, don't worry. We're clanmates after all." Mapledash said to him, smiling. He looked at Antshrikewing, and noticed he was looking at him from ear to tail tip, so he just answered his question without wondering. "I had a ... busy day let's say." he replied, remembering what he did with his mate before going hunting, hitting the patrol and comming back along with them. "I just came back actualy, but I wouldn't mind going back so soon. If you want?"

(Me ded, going to sleep. Ugghhh ... bye X) good night.)
(Goodnight).
"Oh, I know. I tend to forgot though, and sometimes don't realize that not everyone's as forgetful as I am." He meowed. "And sure. I'd be glad to go back out." Maybe I'll finally catch something worthwhile. ha added silently. He'd been rather distracted lately, and he wasn't quite sure why, so he just shrugged it off. He looked away, closing his eyes and trying to recall this cat's name. Mapledash! That's it. Antshrikewing was always getting his Clanmate's named mixed up or jumbled, it was just a habit of his, but it felt good to finally remember one nearly instantly.

Captain
November 7th, 2016, 11:06 PM
"Awww, I cant wait until we are all together as a family" Lightningclaw said, his purr growing even louder as he rubbed muzzles with her affectionately. "I wonder how they will grow up" he said thoughtfully.

“They are expected to finally arrive in a moon or so, which isn’t that far away if you think about it.” Autumnleaf murmured happily to him, purring, “They’ll grow up with a wonderful father to teach them the ways to be strong and loyal to their clan. We can tell them stories of when we were apprentices before they go to sleep. It sounds so nice…” She was quiet, deep-in-thought as usual.

lone
November 8th, 2016, 12:18 AM
~ for Suspiciousmindz~

Dragonkit curled his small, thin black tail around his paws, his expression one of serene indifference. His mind was currently battling itself, as it did almost every day, leaving him without energy...and it took almost everything in him to fight it. Dragonkit yawned, flexing his small claws as he did so...and scanning the clearing for the tabby she cat he had spoken to the other day. She had, to say the very least, been interesting... And had seemed to almost change herself to match him once he had snapped at her. If nothing else, she provided me a form of entertainment, he thought with a sigh. That was a word that he rarely used...and in his mind, it was the closest thing to a compliment. Not to mention that it wasn't exactly the wrong thing to say to someone....perhaps he would tell her that. Then again, he didn't exactly want her hanging around all the time...as a matter of fact, he wasn't exactly sure quite what he wanted.

His blue orbs narrowed slightly, as he couldn't catch sight of her. His mind began to turn back to her appearance...which he had taken in, taking the time to focus on the smaller details that would distinguish her from another tabby. And her name had been something like Eaglekit...no, that wasnt it...Something with an 'E,' and he could remember that it was some kind of a sound... Echokit! He thought excitedly, and congratulated himself at finding her name successfully. Now if he could only spot her, perhaps she could provide...entertainment.

mapledash
November 8th, 2016, 08:01 AM
(Goodnight).
"Oh, I know. I tend to forgot though, and sometimes don't realize that not everyone's as forgetful as I am." He meowed. "And sure. I'd be glad to go back out." Maybe I'll finally catch something worthwhile. ha added silently. He'd been rather distracted lately, and he wasn't quite sure why, so he just shrugged it off. He looked away, closing his eyes and trying to recall this cat's name. Mapledash! That's it. Antshrikewing was always getting his Clanmate's named mixed up or jumbled, it was just a habit of his, but it felt good to finally remember one nearly instantly.

The warrior seemed happy about something, but he couldn't quite tell. He guessed he was probably glad to do something of his paws for the evening. He stood up and started padding towards the fresh-kill pile, and looked down at it, flicking an ear. --We'll have to get a few, but this seems pretty full for as much as the elders don't become hunger-monsters like last moon.-- he thought, looking at every pieces of it. "Well, let's go then?" he shot to Antshrikewing as he twisted around to head for the camp entrance. "Let's see if you're good at hunting." he added with a hint of a challenge and a chuckle.

November 8th, 2016, 08:41 AM
Dawnfrost padded out of the nursery, keeping her four kits close to her paws to let them play by the nursery entrance.

"Now be careful not to get in anyone's way," she mewed to them.
Iceclaw eyes lit up as he saw his mate and kits he padded over with stoneheart icekit was the first to notice she mewed with happiness as she raced over to him

lone
November 8th, 2016, 09:49 AM
~for @SpiralTheRival (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=67)~

Ashenkit yawned, the young grey and black tom padding into the clearing with an expression of interest on his face. Almost everything interested him, especially older cats...he loved how big they were, and how they got to do all this cool stuff...someday that would be Honeykit and him out there. Protecting the Clan, and hunting, and exploring...but for now, he was content to wait and just hang out with his newfound friend. Their game the other day had been fun...perhaps he could play with Honeykit again, she had proven to be a perfect companion to spend the day with, and he was looking forwards to seeing her again. Ashenkit looked around for his newfound friend, his blue orbs bright with excitement and eagerness, ready to see her again since it felt like forever since they had last spent time together. His eyes scanned the clearing, and he wondered if she was still asleep, or if she was busy with another one of her friends...maybe he could go and find her later, if she wasn't sleeping. He didn't feel like going back into the nursery to see if she was, and after all, there wasn't much that he could do about it if she was asleep...no, he would much rather be out in the open air where it wasn't quite so cramped. And once I'm an apprentice, I can go out into the territory! And explore, and Honeykit and I can hunt together and do all sorts of stuff! Ashenkit thought with a broad grin spreading across his maw. The thought really did excite him...although he always had been overexcitable, most kits got excited when they thought about their apprentice ceremonies. Ashenkit just wasn't quite as good at hiding all of the bottled up excitement that he had been holding onto for so long. His hues scanned the clearing one last time, searching for Honeykit, before he gave up and padded to a farther corner to wait for her.

goddess of ducks
November 8th, 2016, 10:40 AM
~for @Nighty (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=83)~

Owlkit padded into the clearing, the brown and white she cat's eyes flitting around, although her posture seemed confident and poised. She looked as though nothing would bother her...as though nothing could bother her, although to those who knew her better, they would be able to tell that there were things that bothered her immensely. Owlkit curled her large, fluffy tail around her paws, making herself look as graceful as possible. She enjoyed looking older, and because she was big for her age, it wasn't hard at all. She gave an amused purr...or rather it was half amused, half almost annoyed as she looked down at herself. Her chest fur, which was normally neatly pushed down, was wispy and made her look like a disheveled rogue, which she didn't like. If she was a Clan cat, she was going to look the part....and she was going to be loyal to her Clan, and protect it. Just wait till I grow up...I'll be able to really protect the Clan then! And I'll be able to provide for them, too...why, they'll be almost depending on me! Owlkit thought with an excited little twitch of her tail. Thoughts of her disheveled appearance were gone, and all thoughts had now turned to excitement of the upcoming apprentice age. It was only two moons away...thank goodness, Owlkit didn't think she could hold on for much longer than that. She was tempted to sneak out of camp, kind of get a feel for the territory...but she would hate to get in trouble. If she were only an apprentice, she would be able to explore the territory now! Patience was not one of Owlkit's strongest points. She did have it, and could control herself...but she generally would say what she meant, and rarely would 'sugarcoat' anything, especially if her patience was being tested.

Storkpaw arose from his nest among the tangled branches in the apprentice's den. The lanky white bengal padded out, arching his back so that some of the prickly branches scratched at his back as he exited. As he stepped out and a ray of sunlight swept across his pelt, he shook his matted fur out from where he had been sleeping on it. As his vibrant blue orbs swept the clearing it dawned on him that he had the day off. Oh good, a break from training, why can't breaks be more normal for an apprentice? He thought as he stretched his muscles. The young tom's gaze landed on a little molly who looked about his age, maybe younger. He quickly smoothed down his ruffled fur, but purposefully left the tuft of fur on his forehead messed up. As he padded up to her he wore a smirking grin, and a sparkle in his eyes. "Hey," He started rather nonchalantly, "What are you so cleaned up for?" He said noting her sleek and smooth fur.

lone
November 8th, 2016, 10:51 AM
Storkpaw arose from his nest among the tangled branches in the apprentice's den. The lanky white bengal padded out, arching his back so that some of the prickly branches scratched at his back as he exited. As he stepped out and a ray of sunlight swept across his pelt, he shook his matted fur out from where he had been sleeping on it. As his vibrant blue orbs swept the clearing it dawned on him that he had the day off. Oh good, a break from training, why can't breaks be more normal for an apprentice? He thought as he stretched his muscles. The young tom's gaze landed on a little molly who looked about his age, maybe younger. He quickly smoothed down his ruffled fur, but purposefully left the tuft of fur on his forehead messed up. As he padded up to her he wore a smirking grin, and a sparkle in his eyes. "Hey," He started rather nonchalantly, "What are you so cleaned up for?" He said noting her sleek and smooth fur.

Owlkit looked up at the white Bengal, her expression thoughtful, although there was a spark of playful excitement in her eyes as usual. "Because I can be," She answered simply, with a shrug. These remarks didn't sound rude to Owlkit...and she certainly didn't mean them to be, but they could come off that way. As good as Owlkit's intentions could be, at times she could come off as downright rude or as though she didn't really want to be around you. "I'm Owlkit, by the way. Who are you?" She asked, her voice having a genuine note of curiosity in it. Her hues swept over the tom, as though she were judging him on his appearance, and then she met his gaze. Why aren't you cleaned up? She thought, although she was smart enough to realize that that might be a bit of a rude question to ask, and so refrained from doing so. Owlkit's expression changed from a thoughtful one to a bright grin. "Do you like to play?" She asked suddenly, bounding to her paws. Her eyes were sparking with mischief and the promise of play, and her tail was twitching excitedly, as though she didn't have it in her to keep it still. However, because her tail was so fluffy, it seemed to be more of waving around than twitching, and it looked almost comical to see the young kit with her bushy tail waving around in the air like a flag. Her expression was still excited as she waited for his reply, knowing that it was best to be patient if she wanted to play with this young tom.

goddess of ducks
November 8th, 2016, 11:05 AM
Owlkit looked up at the white Bengal, her expression thoughtful, although there was a spark of playful excitement in her eyes as usual. "Because I can be," She answered simply, with a shrug. These remarks didn't sound rude to Owlkit...and she certainly didn't mean them to be, but they could come off that way. As good as Owlkit's intentions could be, at times she could come off as downright rude or as though she didn't really want to be around you. "I'm Owlkit, by the way. Who are you?" She asked, her voice having a genuine note of curiosity in it. Her hues swept over the tom, as though she were judging him on his appearance, and then she met his gaze. Why aren't you cleaned up? She thought, although she was smart enough to realize that that might be a bit of a rude question to ask, and so refrained from doing so. Owlkit's expression changed from a thoughtful one to a bright grin. "Do you like to play?" She asked suddenly, bounding to her paws. Her eyes were sparking with mischief and the promise of play, and her tail was twitching excitedly, as though she didn't have it in her to keep it still. However, because her tail was so fluffy, it seemed to be more of waving around than twitching, and it looked almost comical to see the young kit with her bushy tail waving around in the air like a flag. Her expression was still excited as she waited for his reply, knowing that it was best to be patient if she wanted to play with this young tom.

Storkpaw's smug expression remained, as he sometimes liked teasing the kits, especially with all his younger siblings. "Storkpaw's the name. Nice to meet ya' Owlkit." He said cheerfully. Then he watched as her eyes searched him looking him up and down, then his eyes locked with hers, and it took a moment before he looked away. As she jumped to her paws and began jumping around, almost with the personality of a different kit. He looked at her with a confused glanced, his eyebrow cocked up as if to ask, Where did this energy come from? Then he lowered his gaze to hers and said. "Play? Playing is for kits." He said slyly, and with a smirk. "I'm an apprentice so I don't have time to play." Then leaning in close to her he reached out his paw and poked her gently in the chest. "So TAG!" He said with sudden excitement pulling away his paw and darting around the clearing laughing as he went.

lone
November 8th, 2016, 11:19 AM
Storkpaw's smug expression remained, as he sometimes liked teasing the kits, especially with all his younger siblings. "Storkpaw's the name. Nice to meet ya' Owlkit." He said cheerfully. Then he watched as her eyes searched him looking him up and down, then his eyes locked with hers, and it took a moment before he looked away. As she jumped to her paws and began jumping around, almost with the personality of a different kit. He looked at her with a confused glanced, his eyebrow cocked up as if to ask, Where did this energy come from? Then he lowered his gaze to hers and said. "Play? Playing is for kits." He said slyly, and with a smirk. "I'm an apprentice so I don't have time to play." Then leaning in close to her he reached out his paw and poked her gently in the chest. "So TAG!" He said with sudden excitement pulling away his paw and darting around the clearing laughing as he went.

Owlkit grinned. "Storkpaw, huh? Nice to meet you too," She mewed with a friendly grin. She was used to cats looking at her strangely when she began to behave so energetically...it was almost as though she was a mixed up character, with two personalities instead of one, and she liked it that way. She liked to keep other cats guessing about what she was going to do next...it proved entertaining to see their reactions when she either appeared to be calm and then suddenly began bouncing around as though she had ants in her pelt, or to be tearing around the clearing and then suddenly sink down and look thoughtful. Her expression seemed to fade slightly and one of confusion came over her face as he spoke, slyly and with that smirk. She was getting ready to start talking very quickly about almost anything, which was a strange habit that she had when she got upset, until he tagged her and darted around the clearing. Her expression went back to it's original state, and she tore off after him. Owlkit was fairly fast for her age...she wasn't slow, at least. She bounded in long leaps, her small legs carrying her farther than she had thought they were able to, as she tried to catch up with Storkpaw. Her expression was determined...she seemed to turn almost every game into a competition, although she didn't mind too much if she won or lost.

Dizerel
November 8th, 2016, 03:21 PM
“They are expected to finally arrive in a moon or so, which isn’t that far away if you think about it.” Autumnleaf murmured happily to him, purring, “They’ll grow up with a wonderful father to teach them the ways to be strong and loyal to their clan. We can tell them stories of when we were apprentices before they go to sleep. It sounds so nice…” She was quiet, deep-in-thought as usual.

"I cant wait for that to happen" Lightninclaw said, cuddling up next to Autumnleaf. he started daydreaming about what would happen with their kits. He still wondered if any of them would have powers like he did, however.

Hexict
November 8th, 2016, 03:38 PM
[CENTER]~for @Hexict (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=20)~

Brightkit leapt into the clearing, a blur of calico fur and bright eyes, her expression that of a cat who looked very much as though she were ready for the day to begin. Despite her blind eye, that had never stopped Brightkit from doing what she loved the most...playing. And making friends, they were probably tied in her book. Brightkit looked around for any one of her friends...she remembered Hiddenpaw, the apprentice she had met the other day, and gave a broad grin of satisfaction. She had learned new things, which was another one of her favorite things to do...learning, and new things! Pretty much anything was interesting or exciting to this young kit. Brightkit's eyes were sparking with interest at everything she saw, and she was beginning to wonder what she wanted to do first. Should she go seek out an old friend? Or perhaps, make a new one? Although she loved to make new friends, seeking out an old friend seemed like the best idea. She was beginning to do so when she stopped suddenly, and seemed to appear deep in thought. She had changed her mind about going to find an old friend...perhaps making a new one would be best, although she wasn't quite sure how to go about it. Generally she would just bound right up to any cat and say 'hi' although they all seemed to be either deep in conversation, thought, or waiting for another cat altogether. Brightkit screwed up her muzzle in thought, and sat down to think about it more. Her small ginger and white tail twitched in the dust, making miniature patterns as she did so, and she waited to see if she could spot a cat that looked interesting...or looked like they needed a friend, either one was good to Brightkit.

A white cat mottled with black made his way out of the nursery. Summitkit flicked his tail as he scanned the clearing with his green orbs. The young kit let his gaze travel over his fellow clanmates, his mischievous nature kicking in once again. He wanted to play though wasn't sure who he should spend his time with. Settingkit seemed busy all the time as well as Peakkit. The lone tomkit needed to get his mind off of things - their mother had died recently, and he didn't know his father... yet for some reason it wasn't hurting as much as he thought it should.Probably because he didn't let himself linger on that event and distracts himself with other thoughts and playing with his clanmates. Summitkit didn't let his thoughts settle on this and leaped forward towards the first cat that he noticed: Brightkit. "Hello!" He greeted her, a slightly rush in his tone as he hoped a conversation would blossom between them. He wouldn't have to think about Tumbledrop nor the lack of time spent with his brothers. "I'm Summitkit," the small tom introduced himself and provided her with a curious look as he waited for her name.

Rockstar
November 8th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Iceclaw eyes lit up as he saw his mate and kits he padded over with stoneheart icekit was the first to notice she mewed with happiness as she raced over to him

Greykit and Lightningkit squealed and bounded over to their father. Dawnfrost purred with happiness and met with her mate, nuzzling and licking him. "How did it go?"

November 8th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Greykit and Lightningkit squealed and bounded over to their father. Dawnfrost purred with happiness and met with her mate, nuzzling and licking him. "How did it go?"
Iceclaw returned the lick and nuzzle and licked each of his kits "not good" he said "copperpaw broke her paw leaping at stoneheart" he said

Captain
November 8th, 2016, 05:42 PM
"I cant wait for that to happen" Lightninclaw said, cuddling up next to Autumnleaf. he started daydreaming about what would happen with their kits. He still wondered if any of them would have powers like he did, however.

Autumnleaf gave a small sigh and nuzzled her mate lovingly while looking out across the camp’s clearing, her mind obviously deep in thought. The small, quiet she-cat smiled slightly, wondering how it would be with them raising little ones of their own. She always watched tiny, fluffy kittens from afar, tumbling over each other and just being playful as ever. It always reminded her of her own youth, before her parents had died from a wild fox. Of course, that was long ago and she hoped her family was proud of her from Starclan's’s viewpoint.

“You want to go for a walk in the forest?” She mentioned to Lightningclaw, “Or we could lay back in some soft grass and watch the clouds roll by as the leaves fall from the trees.” The golden-brown feline attempted to find them something to do together to pass the time.

Dizerel
November 8th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Autumnleaf gave a small sigh and nuzzled her mate lovingly while looking out across the camp’s clearing, her mind obviously deep in thought. The small, quiet she-cat smiled slightly, wondering how it would be with them raising little ones of their own. She always watched tiny, fluffy kittens from afar, tumbling over each other and just being playful as ever. It always reminded her of her own youth, before her parents had died from a wild fox. Of course, that was long ago and she hoped her family was proud of her from Starclan's’s viewpoint.

“You want to go for a walk in the forest?” She mentioned to Lightningclaw, “Or we could lay back in some soft grass and watch the clouds roll by as the leaves fall from the trees.” The golden-brown feline attempted to find them something to do together to pass the time.

"Yeah, a walk would be nice, although make sure not to push yourself." Lightningclaw said. He got up slowly and stretched a bit before starting to make his way to the clan entrance. He wanted to lead the walk, so that he could help Autumnleaf out if she got tired, or if there was something dangerous that appeared he could protect her.

Captain
November 8th, 2016, 06:40 PM
"Yeah, a walk would be nice, although make sure not to push yourself." Lightningclaw said. He got up slowly and stretched a bit before starting to make his way to the clan entrance. He wanted to lead the walk, so that he could help Autumnleaf out if she got tired, or if there was something dangerous that appeared he could protect her.

“I won’t push myself too far, I promise.” Autumnleaf slowly shifted to her paws, standing up gently to be cautious of her sensitive belly as she walked across the clearing to join her mate. She had no problem if Lightningclaw wanted to lead her on their relaxing walk, liking the fact that he was protective of her and their kits well-being. The american bobtail was silent, her ears twitching to the sounds of constant chatter that echoed around the camp from the rest of the clan. The gentle orange and red leaves as they fell to the ground made the scene peaceful and relaxing for her to enjoy.

Dizerel
November 8th, 2016, 06:49 PM
“I won’t push myself too far, I promise.” Autumnleaf slowly shifted to her paws, standing up gently to be cautious of her sensitive belly as she walked across the clearing to join her mate. She had no problem if Lightningclaw wanted to lead her on their relaxing walk, liking the fact that he was protective of her and their kits well-being. The american bobtail was silent, her ears twitching to the sounds of constant chatter that echoed around the camp from the rest of the clan. The gentle orange and red leaves as they fell to the ground made the scene peaceful and relaxing for her to enjoy.

Lightningclaw led the both of them through the camp entrance into the forest. He had an idea of a special place that the both of them could walk to. Weaving slowly through the trees or underbrush, the slow trickling of the creek could be heard. He didnt say anything, as he wanted it to be a surprise.

goddess of ducks
November 8th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Owlkit grinned. "Storkpaw, huh? Nice to meet you too," She mewed with a friendly grin. She was used to cats looking at her strangely when she began to behave so energetically...it was almost as though she was a mixed up character, with two personalities instead of one, and she liked it that way. She liked to keep other cats guessing about what she was going to do next...it proved entertaining to see their reactions when she either appeared to be calm and then suddenly began bouncing around as though she had ants in her pelt, or to be tearing around the clearing and then suddenly sink down and look thoughtful. Her expression seemed to fade slightly and one of confusion came over her face as he spoke, slyly and with that smirk. She was getting ready to start talking very quickly about almost anything, which was a strange habit that she had when she got upset, until he tagged her and darted around the clearing. Her expression went back to it's original state, and she tore off after him. Owlkit was fairly fast for her age...she wasn't slow, at least. She bounded in long leaps, her small legs carrying her farther than she had thought they were able to, as she tried to catch up with Storkpaw. Her expression was determined...she seemed to turn almost every game into a competition, although she didn't mind too much if she won or lost.

As Storkpaw bounded around the clearing, he darted in and out between the other Clan members, calling several 'sorry's' behind him as he went. The tom continued to stretch his muscles as he drove on wards and eventually, after another lap dove into a holly bush. As he crouched in there panting, attempting to catch his breath, memories flooded back to him from his kit hood. Sweeping his eyes across the hollowed out bush it dawned on him that this was where Storkpaw had first attacked an enemy. He clearly remembered throwing the mud clump at the rude apprentice who had tormented his brother, sure it had gotten him in trouble, but Storkpaw knew he had done the right thing to protect Jewelpaw.

mapledash
November 8th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Mapledash was padding towards the camp entrance. His ginger pelt ruffled by the wind as he turned around and scanned the clearing. -- I don't want to hunt alone for once. It's no fun when you can't show how good you are at it.-- he thought. He scanned the clearing for someone to come hunt with him. He flicked his tail, annoyed, not knowing who to pick from all his fellow warriors and clanmates, so he simply called out: "Anyone feeling like going on a hunt? I'd like some company on that one." he called to 5 or 6 warriors wandering in the clearing.

doghouse
November 8th, 2016, 08:37 PM
The warrior seemed happy about something, but he couldn't quite tell. He guessed he was probably glad to do something of his paws for the evening. He stood up and started padding towards the fresh-kill pile, and looked down at it, flicking an ear. --We'll have to get a few, but this seems pretty full for as much as the elders don't become hunger-monsters like last moon.-- he thought, looking at every pieces of it. "Well, let's go then?" he shot to Antshrikewing as he twisted around to head for the camp entrance. "Let's see if you're good at hunting." he added with a hint of a challenge and a chuckle.
Mapledash was padding towards the camp entrance. His ginger pelt ruffled by the wind as he turned around and scanned the clearing. -- I don't want to hunt alone for once. It's no fun when you can't show how good you are at it.-- he thought. He scanned the clearing for someone to come hunt with him. He flicked his tail, annoyed, not knowing who to pick from all his fellow warriors and clanmates, so he simply called out: "Anyone feeling like going on a hunt? I'd like some company on that one." he called to 5 or 6 warriors wandering in the clearing.
Antshrikewing stood up and padded up to Mapledash. "I'll go." He said, eager to go hunting, and eager to show off his hunting skills. He flicked his ears, waiting to see both Mapledash's reaction and to see if anyone else was coming. I wonder where we'll be hunting.... he thought, peering through the thorn barrier and into the vast forest of ThunderClan territory. His creamish fur was very long, and he did not want to have to have anyone see the awkward way he had to arch his back in order to keep that long fur from brushing the ground while stalking.

mapledash
November 8th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Antshrikewing stood up and padded up to Mapledash. "I'll go." He said, eager to go hunting, and eager to show off his hunting skills. He flicked his ears, waiting to see both Mapledash's reaction and to see if anyone else was coming. I wonder where we'll be hunting.... he thought, peering through the thorn barrier and into the vast forest of ThunderClan territory. His creamish fur was very long, and he did not want to have to have anyone see the awkward way he had to arch his back in order to keep that long fur from brushing the ground while stalking.

( Sorry I totaly forgot you were supposed to be there already XD )

monfang
November 8th, 2016, 09:18 PM
( Random Melody )
Frostpaw, Coonpaw, Palepaw, Moonpaw, and Oakpaw all sat together, discussing their trainings and recent news.
"I heard there was another loner attack." Frostpaw mewed.
"I heard about that. Wasn't it an apprentice?" Moonpaw asked.
"Yeah. Hey, does anyone know where Lionpaw is?" Oakpaw asked.
"Pfft, who knows."
"I hope he's okay." Palepaw piped up, her blue eyes showing a small amount of worry.
"Don't worry sis." Coonpaw purred.

Rockstar
November 8th, 2016, 11:33 PM
Iceclaw returned the lick and nuzzle and licked each of his kits "not good" he said "copperpaw broke her paw leaping at stoneheart" he said

"Oh no," Dawnfrost mewed, looking toward the medicine den, "will she be okay?"

November 9th, 2016, 05:35 AM
"Oh no," Dawnfrost mewed, looking toward the medicine den, "will she be okay?"
"I dont know" iceclaw said as icekit snuggled in between his paws cherrykit pressed against his sides

Rockstar
November 9th, 2016, 08:33 AM
"I dont know" iceclaw said as icekit snuggled in between his paws cherrykit pressed against his sides

"I hope so," Dawnfrost admitted, and watched lovingly as Lightningkit nestled against her father's paw, and Greykit was trying to demonstrate his best hunter's crouch to him.

"Look, I've been practicing!" he mewed.

November 9th, 2016, 08:34 AM
"I hope so," Dawnfrost admitted, and watched lovingly as Lightningkit nestled against her father's paw, and Greykit was trying to demonstrate his best hunter's crouch to him.

"Look, I've been practicing!" he mewed.
Iceclaw watched fondly as his son did his hunting crouch purring in amusement

lone
November 9th, 2016, 10:10 AM
A white cat mottled with black made his way out of the nursery. Summitkit flicked his tail as he scanned the clearing with his green orbs. The young kit let his gaze travel over his fellow clanmates, his mischievous nature kicking in once again. He wanted to play though wasn't sure who he should spend his time with. Settingkit seemed busy all the time as well as Peakkit. The lone tomkit needed to get his mind off of things - their mother had died recently, and he didn't know his father... yet for some reason it wasn't hurting as much as he thought it should.Probably because he didn't let himself linger on that event and distracts himself with other thoughts and playing with his clanmates. Summitkit didn't let his thoughts settle on this and leaped forward towards the first cat that he noticed: Brightkit. "Hello!" He greeted her, a slightly rush in his tone as he hoped a conversation would blossom between them. He wouldn't have to think about Tumbledrop nor the lack of time spent with his brothers. "I'm Summitkit," the small tom introduced himself and provided her with a curious look as he waited for her name.
Brightkit whirled around, her bi-colored gaze setting on Summitkit. "Hi!" She mewed in her squeaky, high pitched tone. Her eyes seemed to brighten upon doing so, because she believed that she had found a new friend to spend the day with. Looks like I didn't have to look very far after all, she thought with a smug expression. She was glad of it...sometimes it could be harder to find a friend when there weren't as many younger cats around, or when they were all busy. "It's nice to meet you, Summitkit! I'm Brightkit," She mewed with a friendly smile. The young calico was positively bouncing with energy, and she was even hopping from paw to paw instead of standing still. She scanned her new companion, and hopefully soon to be friend, trying to remember what he looked like so that she would be able to pick him out from the usual crowd of other cats that hung around the clearing. "So what do you like to do for fun?" She asked, the tip of her thin, sleek furred tail twitching back and forth slightly, her expression still friendly and cheerful, although there was now a hint of thoughtful curiosity in it.

Hexict
November 9th, 2016, 12:32 PM
Brightkit... sounds like it fits, he thought as she watched the other give him a friendly smile, which he returned. He could tell that she was asocial kit and was glad that they were already talking. "I do what every kit likes - playing!" He waved his thin tail as he answered the simply question. He thought it was a silly thing to ask, after all, most of the kits spend their time playing mossball or play fighting. Summitkit liked those games, when someone's the fox or another clan and you have to fight them off to protect your own clan. Even though mossball was less exciting, it was also a fun game to play that he enjoyed. "What about you?" The black and white tom questioned, but suspected her answer would be similar to his. The tomkit was excited to play with his new acquaintance - and hopefully friend.

(sorry, short post :c)

goddess of ducks
November 9th, 2016, 12:48 PM
The young Havana slipped into the Elder's den. Since he had earned his warrior name, Barkskip had been feeling bored and a slight bit confused. As he stepped into the den his dull yellow green gaze pierce the dimly lit den as he searched around hoping for some advice from the elders.

monfang
November 9th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Moonfeather lifted her head slightly, feeling a cool breeze sneak into the Elder's den. She lifted her old, weary head all the way, and sat on her haunches. She yawned, and groomed her pelt, and looked around. Noticing Barkskip, she lifted herself up, and padded slowly to him. "Hello, young one." she said, her old voice sweet like always. Her silky pelt well groomed and her green eye looking at him. Her left eye was blind, a scar lined along it. She had a soft, sweet smile on her maw, her tail flicking. Scars lined on her pelt, and her eye showed years of experience, pain, and love.

Brunch
November 9th, 2016, 04:10 PM
"Good- uh- whatever time it is.." It had been true that since Infernodust had become an elder, he had lost track of time. "Anyways..." The newest elder continued, "What has brought you in here.. Warrior drama, I know it too well.." He smiled slightly as he gestured with his tail for Barkskip to join him in a neighboring nest. A long yawn escaped from the old tom's maw; he had just been getting ready for a nap after touring the territoryand nice plump vole. Infernodust tried not to show his weariness on his face, though he doubted he hid it all. The tom screwed up his face, trying not to let his eyes emerald eyes flicker closed.

lone
November 9th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Brightkit... sounds like it fits, he thought as she watched the other give him a friendly smile, which he returned. He could tell that she was asocial kit and was glad that they were already talking. "I do what every kit likes - playing!" He waved his thin tail as he answered the simply question. He thought it was a silly thing to ask, after all, most of the kits spend their time playing mossball or play fighting. Summitkit liked those games, when someone's the fox or another clan and you have to fight them off to protect your own clan. Even though mossball was less exciting, it was also a fun game to play that he enjoyed. "What about you?" The black and white tom questioned, but suspected her answer would be similar to his. The tomkit was excited to play with his new acquaintance - and hopefully friend.

(sorry, short post :c)
Brightkit's expression brightened more, although it seemed almost impossible for that to happen, and she grinned as broadly as she could. "Well yeah, duh, that was probably a strange question to ask...but I did meet a kit once who didn't like playing, it was really weird," She giggled, her blind eye looking slightly unfocused and to be honest, a little creepy. Although she had no knowledge that she was exactly different....she had always assumed that her vision was normal, and no one had ever told her that she was in fact blind in that eye, causing her to have different vision than most other cats did. "Oh, I love playing...and exploring, I love exploring too...making new friends, meeting new cats...you know, all the basic kit stuff," She grinned. She examined her new acquaintance, her expression curious for a moment before it went back to it's general, happy expression. "So Summitkit, since you like playing so much...you want to play? Or explore, maybe? Whatever you want to do," She mewed, positively bouncing from paw to paw once more. Her thin tail was twitching back and forth, as it had been before.

Rockstar
November 9th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Iceclaw watched fondly as his son did his hunting crouch purring in amusement

"Watch, I can pounce too!" Greykit mewed, wiggling his rump in the air before pouncing on Lightningkit, who jolted awake with a mewl.

Dawnfrost purred and shook her head. "He'll definitely take after you."

goddess of ducks
November 9th, 2016, 10:13 PM
Bark skip nodded a greeting to the elders as he padded closer. As his green eyes finished adjusting to the lighting he could make out the form of a tom cat beckoning him over. The young warrior believed his name to be Infernodust but couldn't quite remember exactly. "Hi Infernodust, my name's Barkskip." He started off a little warily.

Warriors Lover
November 10th, 2016, 01:05 AM
What should I do? Ravenfeather wondered grimly. As he padded out of the Warrior's Den to patrol the boundaries, his black pelt shone in the daylight. Blue eyes staring down the camp, he jumped down from Highledge and slunk back into the den to sleep.

Warriors Lover
November 10th, 2016, 01:07 AM
Nudging Amberstorm in the Warrior's Den, Ravenfeather mewed, "I'm hungry. Any voles or thrushes in the fresh-kill pile?"

November 10th, 2016, 05:50 AM
"Watch, I can pounce too!" Greykit mewed, wiggling his rump in the air before pouncing on Lightningkit, who jolted awake with a mewl.

Dawnfrost purred and shook her head. "He'll definitely take after you."
Iceclaw purred and licked his son between the ears "yes he will" he said

HwangHarin
November 10th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Icefang got up and glanced around and walked towards the fern tunnel

Hexict
November 10th, 2016, 08:31 AM
Brightkit's expression brightened more, although it seemed almost impossible for that to happen, and she grinned as broadly as she could. "Well yeah, duh, that was probably a strange question to ask...but I did meet a kit once who didn't like playing, it was really weird," She giggled, her blind eye looking slightly unfocused and to be honest, a little creepy. Although she had no knowledge that she was exactly different....she had always assumed that her vision was normal, and no one had ever told her that she was in fact blind in that eye, causing her to have different vision than most other cats did. "Oh, I love playing...and exploring, I love exploring too...making new friends, meeting new cats...you know, all the basic kit stuff," She grinned. She examined her new acquaintance, her expression curious for a moment before it went back to it's general, happy expression. "So Summitkit, since you like playing so much...you want to play? Or explore, maybe? Whatever you want to do," She mewed, positively bouncing from paw to paw once more. Her thin tail was twitching back and forth, as it had been before.

He was surprised to hear that story of the kit who didn't like to play. How strange... he thought silently. He didn't really want to judge the kit since he had no idea who they were, so he instead shrugged it off instead of pondering on it any longer. Though Summitkit was pleased to hear that Brightkit also loved playing as well as exploring. The cow cat showed a wide and excited smile, knowing that she would be up for adventures and playing. She wasn't boring - in fact, she seemed like a lot of fun. "Sure do," the young kit's tone was playful as he answered her. "How about we play something? What do you like to play?" Summitkit didn't want to seem pushy by saying what he wanted to play since he did want to play with the molly. He did want to adventure someday too, but they weren't allowed out side the - maybe if they were a few moons older than he would like to sneak out, but he was just two moons and knew that that was too young to be out on the territory.

Rockstar
November 10th, 2016, 11:03 AM
Iceclaw purred and licked his son between the ears "yes he will" he said

Greykit purred proudly at his parents' praise, sitting up straight.

Dawnfrost lowered her head and licked Lightningkit, who purred as well. "They all will make great warriors."

lone
November 10th, 2016, 12:34 PM
He was surprised to hear that story of the kit who didn't like to play. How strange... he thought silently. He didn't really want to judge the kit since he had no idea who they were, so he instead shrugged it off instead of pondering on it any longer. Though Summitkit was pleased to hear that Brightkit also loved playing as well as exploring. The cow cat showed a wide and excited smile, knowing that she would be up for adventures and playing. She wasn't boring - in fact, she seemed like a lot of fun. "Sure do," the young kit's tone was playful as he answered her. "How about we play something? What do you like to play?" Summitkit didn't want to seem pushy by saying what he wanted to play since he did want to play with the molly. He did want to adventure someday too, but they weren't allowed out side the - maybe if they were a few moons older than he would like to sneak out, but he was just two moons and knew that that was too young to be out on the territory.

Brightkit appeared to be thinking very seriously about what games she liked to play. "Well...I like to play fight, and I like to play moss-ball," She mewed with a slight shrug. There were a lot of things that she liked to do, but those were probably two of her favorites. She grinned happily, her thin tail still twitching as though it had a mind of it's own...she most likely didn't even notice that it was, being so caught up in her thoughts and the promise of a new playmate. She thought wistfully about exploring, although looking at Summitkit, he looked a little young to be doing so quite yet. He wasn't much smaller than her, she was quite small for her age...but still, perhaps it wasn't the best idea to suggest. Besides, she didn't often sneak out of camp herself, being nervous that she would get in trouble, which naturally was one of her least favorite things. She hated seeing other cats upset or worried about her too, because there generally was nothing to worry about and because she just wanted everyone to be happy, all the time. Though that was an unrealistic goal, Brightkit always did her best to make sure that other cats were happy when they were around her. "What do you think, which one's better?" She asked, with a bright smile still plastered on her maw.

November 11th, 2016, 05:58 AM
Greykit purred proudly at his parents' praise, sitting up straight.

Dawnfrost lowered her head and licked Lightningkit, who purred as well. "They all will make great warriors."
Iceclaw purred "yes they will they'll take over thunderclan" he said licking cherrykit between the ears

Rockstar
November 11th, 2016, 09:24 AM
Iceclaw purred "yes they will they'll take over thunderclan" he said licking cherrykit between the ears

"We'll see," Dawnfrost purred, wrapping her tail around Lightningkit as she padded over to her side.

"I'll be the best warrior in ThunderClan!" Greykit boasted, getting back into his crouch.

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 01:18 PM
(Can I join this?)

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 02:14 PM
(I'll just jump in.)
Name: Tigerkit
Looks: orange tabby with black stripes and a very fluffy tail, dark green eyes
Personality: playful, fearless, kindhearted

November 11th, 2016, 02:15 PM
(I'll just jump in.)
Name: Tigerkit
Looks: orange tabby with black stripes and a very fluffy tail, dark green eyes
Personality: playful, fearless, kindhearted
(You dont need to ask to join a main rp)

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 02:19 PM
(oh ok. Nice to know!)
Tigerkit pounced on the moss ball in front of her. It rolled forward under her weight and she crashed into Brightkit. "Ow! Sorry, Brightkit" She scrambled back up and raced after the ball.

lone
November 11th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Brightkit's bi-colored hues scanned the nursery, her thin whip-like calico tail swishing from side to side, her expression looking as though she had just woken up and seen the world around her for the first time. It was an expression of wonder and excitement, which was when she generally looked her most friendly and approachable. The young kit's blind eye seemed to stare straight through several cats, and she could just make out their blurred outlines with her good one. She had never really thought about herself being different...she preferred to think of herself as unique. She didn't really know that there was anything wrong with her, since no cat had ever bothered to tell her about her bi-colored hues nor that she was blind in one. Not having a Mother had had an impact on the spunky young kit's life, although she didn't hold a grudge against anyone for it. On the contrary, she was extremely outgoing and extroverted, and loved to make new friends. She absolutely loved it.

lone
November 11th, 2016, 02:32 PM
As Storkpaw bounded around the clearing, he darted in and out between the other Clan members, calling several 'sorry's' behind him as he went. The tom continued to stretch his muscles as he drove on wards and eventually, after another lap dove into a holly bush. As he crouched in there panting, attempting to catch his breath, memories flooded back to him from his kit hood. Sweeping his eyes across the hollowed out bush it dawned on him that this was where Storkpaw had first attacked an enemy. He clearly remembered throwing the mud clump at the rude apprentice who had tormented his brother, sure it had gotten him in trouble, but Storkpaw knew he had done the right thing to protect Jewelpaw.

Owlkit tore off after the Bengal, then realizing she had lost him in the bush. Unused to tracking other cats, the brown and white she kit stopped for a moment, cocking her head to the side and twitching the tip of her fluffy tail back and forth, thinking for a moment before she sighed. Her grey blue eyes seemed to appear worried for a brief second before she gave a small growl of aggravation. "Storkpaw!" She called after another few seconds, wondering where her new companion had gotten to. When I'm older I'll be able to track him...and then he won't stand a chance against me! Owlkit thought excitedly, her fluffy tail swishing from side to side at the promise of being an apprentice. Besides, she couldn't really blame herself for losing him...he was, after all, much larger, stronger and faster than she was, plus she didn't know how to track him if he was hiding somewhere. Her grey blue hues landed on the bush that he was hiding in, although she had no knowledge of his presence there.

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Tigerkit saw Owlkit and raced over. "What are you doing?"

judas
November 11th, 2016, 03:26 PM
(oh ok. Nice to know!)
Tigerkit pounced on the moss ball in front of her. It rolled forward under her weight and she crashed into Brightkit. "Ow! Sorry, Brightkit" She scrambled back up and raced after the ball.
You have to have a Mother before you join and and Mentor for App.))
Brightkit watch the other kits play. She licked her paw and swiped it over her head.

dino.
November 11th, 2016, 03:28 PM
(Wait then how come there's a Brightkit how come I can't be a kit)

judas
November 11th, 2016, 03:31 PM
(Wait then how come there's a Brightkit how come I can't be a kit)
I've had Brightkit Since the old site, and she has a mother played by Frost
You need a mother before you can join as a kit. It's site rules :/)

zinfranny
November 11th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Looneestarr}}
Amid the hum of voices and the commotion of lively kits and mothers, far off to the side was a brown lump. A soft little one, with fur spiking up this way and that of frizziness, even though the faint rise and fall motion it made indicated he was only asleep. But a pair of two hugeorangey amber eyes peeled open, the pools smothered in a haze of tiredness and loftily staring without aim. They were half closed, and staring at the lumps of fern, moss and fluff he laid on. Then his head rose, emerging from the frizzy lump, and drew a lazy gaze across the nursery. Everything was painted gold by the warm spill the morning sun blessed them with, tiny specks fluttering casually in the haze. A smile coiled its way onto his lips, and his big, round ears were stretched back which drew an immense yawn onto him. Martenkit cocked his head back from when it leaned back, his jaws coming shut and he did the kind of snap thing with his mouth when people first wake up. Yes, Martenkit slept alone in the nursery, and did he wake alone. But not because he wished to isolate himself! Unlike his fellow kits being raised here, Martenkit didn't have a mother and father to teach him manners and groom his fur. But that was life for the young one, and no, no, he was not sad. This little one... he loved living. It was nothing troublesome to see his friends curled up beside their mothers in the morning. That was how Martenkit saw it; everyone had moms and he got himself. That was good!
Okay, not just himself. Brightkit! His eyes shot open as soon as he caught sight of her glowing white fur. She was the only other cat he knew who didn't have a mom or dad. The kit's legs popped out of the ground like seedlings in spring, wobbly but energized. At once it struck the world why he got the name "Marten". His body slinked out, smooth and long- ridiculously long He was crouched low to the dusty earth, but his long spine was greatly arched out of habit, movements flowing like, well, a marten. He krept in Brightkit's way, his brow furrowed and cheeks hoisted by a mammoth grin. Just like the warriors! Wow, if only Ashstar and Gyrewind could see me right now! Martenkit thought with bubbles in his head and chest. But yeah, he really wasn't creeping like a trained, precise warrior. But he was creeping! And the brown slinky reared up on Brightkit, his eyes shooting onto her like she was a meal.
"NGAHHH!" A shout of attack exploded from Martenkit, and there was a tremendous leap. His paws were stretched for his friend, ready to triumphantly bowl her over. Little did he know, Martenkit was going to go down right with her.

lone
November 11th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Looneestarr}}

Amid the hum of voices and the commotion of lively kits and mothers, far off to the side was a brown lump. A soft little one, with fur spiking up this way and that of frizziness, even though the faint rise and fall motion it made indicated he was only asleep. But a pair of two hugeorangey amber eyes peeled open, the pools smothered in a haze of tiredness and loftily staring without aim. They were half closed, and staring at the lumps of fern, moss and fluff he laid on. Then his head rose, emerging from the frizzy lump, and drew a lazy gaze across the nursery. Everything was painted gold by the warm spill the morning sun blessed them with, tiny specks fluttering casually in the haze. A smile coiled its way onto his lips, and his big, round ears were stretched back which drew an immense yawn onto him. Martenkit cocked his head back from when it leaned back, his jaws coming shut and he did the kind of snap thing with his mouth when people first wake up. Yes, Martenkit slept alone in the nursery, and did he wake alone. But not because he wished to isolate himself! Unlike his fellow kits being raised here, Martenkit didn't have a mother and father to teach him manners and groom his fur. But that was life for the young one, and no, no, he was not sad. This little one... he loved living. It was nothing troublesome to see his friends curled up beside their mothers in the morning. That was how Martenkit saw it; everyone had moms and he got himself. That was good!
Okay, not just himself. Brightkit! His eyes shot open as soon as he caught sight of her glowing white fur. She was the only other cat he knew who didn't have a mom or dad. The kit's legs popped out of the ground like seedlings in spring, wobbly but energized. At once it struck the world why he got the name "Marten". His body slinked out, smooth and long- ridiculously long He was crouched low to the dusty earth, but his long spine was greatly arched out of habit, movements flowing like, well, a marten. He krept in Brightkit's way, his brow furrowed and cheeks hoisted by a mammoth grin. Just like the warriors! Wow, if only Ashstar and Gyrewind could see me right now! Martenkit thought with bubbles in his head and chest. But yeah, he really wasn't creeping like a trained, precise warrior. But he was creeping! And the brown slinky reared up on Brightkit, his eyes shooting onto her like she was a meal.

"NGAHHH!" A shout of attack exploded from Martenkit, and there was a tremendous leap. His paws were stretched for his friend, ready to triumphantly bowl her over. Little did he know, Martenkit was going to go down right with her.
Brightkit's expression changed as she noticed Martenkit springing through the air towards her. His outline was blurred, as always, and she didn't have time to react before he bowled her over, the two tumbling over and over. Brightkit gave a mew of surprise and shock, struggling to disentangle herself from her friend before they stopped rolling, although due to the speed and her clumsiness, she was unable to do so and landed on top of the tom, sprawled out on top of him. "You scared the fur off of me!" She mewed a little grumpily, springing off of him once she could catch her bearings, before grinning at her friend. "That's one way to get my attention, though," She mewed, her tail twitching in an amused manner. She could never be upset with any cat for long...especially not a friend, and definitely not Martenkit. The calico she cat's hues lit up with amusement and she began to purr steadily, shaking bits of dust and moss out of her fur that had collected as a result of rolling across the nursery floor. She glanced over at her friend, a grin now plastered firmly on her maw and excitement vivid in her bright hues. "So what was it that you required me for...or was it simply for the pleasure of my amazing company?" She asked, mischief now dancing in her hues and she was practically dancing, jumping from paw to paw in an excited manner, the way that she did when she just couldn't sit still. Brightkit was smaller than her friend- she was undersized for her age, and she most likely always would be, although she didn't let that bother her any more than her ruined sight or her overenergetic personality. However with her standing over him, she was a couple of inches taller, and it made her feel like she was in control now. She wondered if when she was an apprentice she would be bigger than the larger kits, or perhaps she would only be the same size as them. Still, age was a factor to control as well...and although Brightkit had never cared much for being in charge, it was a nice feeling to have every once in a while. Her thin whip-like tail twitched from side to side, her expression still mischievous and amused, hues sparking with excitement and posture that of a kit who wanted to play- braced, and tail twitching with anticipation.

seasalt
November 11th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Leafkit crouched in his nest,his position was...
lopsided.He seemed to be practicing his hunter's
crouch right on his nest.It seemed practical to
do,the kit thought earlier.His tabby striped tail
quivered as he jumped,but he didn't move forward.
Instead,the kit landed right in his nest,his hues
emotions turned into large frustration.The kit
seemed to stare into the clearing,ear twitched with
a wild idea.Was he good enough to show off his
move to his father?The tom kit shook his head,
looking like a stubby pigeon who couldn't fly like
the others.Hues narrowing in concentration,he
leaped again,this time,jumping on a ball of moss.
Leafkit's excitement grew alot,and soon he was
yowling with full triumph.
(eyy look post!)

Ivyshade
November 11th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Tigerblaze exited the warriors den and stopped just outside, arching his back in a weary stretch. He had been asleep ever since returning from a late night hunting spree and his sense of time was all confused. A little uncertain, he padded toward the entrance barrier, wondering where everyone was.
~~~
Suddenly he remembered that he had an apprentice to train. Shaking himself in an attempt to wake up a little he directed his steps toward the apprentice den, feeling a little overwhelmed.

Ivyshade
November 11th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Tigerblaze approached the apprentices den and poked his head in, a little surprised at how low the branches seemed. Am I really that much older? he thought. It seemed like only yesterday he had been an apprentice...
"Tatteredpaw are you in there?"

doghouse
November 11th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Tigerblaze approached the apprentices den and poked his head in, a little surprised at how low the branches seemed. Am I really that much older? he thought. It seemed like only yesterday he had been an apprentice...
"Tatteredpaw are you in there?"
Tatteredpaw raised her head, blinking sleep from her eyes. "Yeah." She replied sleepily to her mentor, standing and shaking moss from her thin black and silver pelt. She padded over to Tigerblaze, her tiredness forgotten. She was now full of energy and ready to get moving. Her deep coppery eyes glittered with excitement."What're we doing today?" She asked eagerly, her tall black ears pricked.

Ivyshade
November 11th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Tatteredpaw raised her head, blinking sleep from her eyes. "Yeah." She replied sleepily to her mentor, standing and shaking moss from her thin black and silver pelt.
She padded over to Tigerblaze, her tiredness forgotten. She was now full of energy and ready to get moving. Her deep coppery eyes glittered with excitement."What're we doing today?" She asked eagerly, her tall black ears pricked.

For a moment Tigerblaze just stood there, mind absolutely blank. "Um..." He blinked hard, trying to focus. "I think it's time you learned the best way to protect the camp from dogs." He relaxed a little and began to lead the way out of the camp. "Let's go to the training hollow and I'll show you what to do."

doghouse
November 11th, 2016, 10:28 PM
For a moment Tigerblaze just stood there, mind absolutely blank. "Um..." He blinked hard, trying to focus. "I think it's time you learned the best way to protect the camp from dogs." He relaxed a little and began to lead the way out of the camp. "Let's go to the training hollow and I'll show you what to do."
Excitement fizzed in the apprentice's fur, and she followed Tigerblaze happily. She wondered what the best way was. She was excited to learn it, but she was also hesitant. What if I'm no good at it...? she thought, then determination sparked her gaze, and she padded along more confidently. If I'm horrible, I'll just keep trying till I'm good. she sped up so she was matching Tigerblaze step for step.

Captain
November 11th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Autumnleaf gave a content sigh, sitting down outside of the Thunderclan Nursery as she watched the clouds roll by in silence above her. It was a peaceful day with not much to distract her, but her own thoughts seemed to get the best of her. She kept herself strong though, keeping a relaxed smile on her features, even if she didn’t feel that way. She looked down at her swollen belly, thinking of the little kits that would be running around the camp soon. Lightningclaw would be a good father, teaching them how to be strong and telling them teasing jokes. The she-cat wondered if she’d be a good mother. Remembering her own mother, she knew that she came from a protective, yet loving family that now roamed in Starclan. Hopefully, the american bobtail would not disappoint anyone once they were born.

goddess of ducks
November 11th, 2016, 11:57 PM
Owlkit tore off after the Bengal, then realizing she had lost him in the bush. Unused to tracking other cats, the brown and white she kit stopped for a moment, cocking her head to the side and twitching the tip of her fluffy tail back and forth, thinking for a moment before she sighed. Her grey blue eyes seemed to appear worried for a brief second before she gave a small growl of aggravation. "Storkpaw!" She called after another few seconds, wondering where her new companion had gotten to. When I'm older I'll be able to track him...and then he won't stand a chance against me! Owlkit thought excitedly, her fluffy tail swishing from side to side at the promise of being an apprentice. Besides, she couldn't really blame herself for losing him...he was, after all, much larger, stronger and faster than she was, plus she didn't know how to track him if he was hiding somewhere. Her grey blue hues landed on the bush that he was hiding in, although she had no knowledge of his presence there.
Storkpaw waited in the bush, his thoughts snapping back to reality. He crouched down, hauches waving in the air slightly as he prepared to rush the kit. He bounded forwards from his hiding spot in case Owlkits wandering eyes had spotted him in the bush. He raced towards her, black and white ringed tail streaming behind him. When it seemed like there was no avoiding him crashing into the Molly, he jumped, flying over her head and landed in a cloud of stirred dust. He whipped around with a giant grin on his face and waved his tail playfully above him.

zinfranny
November 12th, 2016, 12:36 AM
Brightkit's expression changed as she noticed Martenkit springing through the air towards her. His outline was blurred, as always, and she didn't have time to react before he bowled her over, the two tumbling over and over. Brightkit gave a mew of surprise and shock, struggling to disentangle herself from her friend before they stopped rolling, although due to the speed and her clumsiness, she was unable to do so and landed on top of the tom, sprawled out on top of him. "You scared the fur off of me!" She mewed a little grumpily, springing off of him once she could catch her bearings, before grinning at her friend. "That's one way to get my attention, though," She mewed, her tail twitching in an amused manner. She could never be upset with any cat for long...especially not a friend, and definitely not Martenkit. The calico she cat's hues lit up with amusement and she began to purr steadily, shaking bits of dust and moss out of her fur that had collected as a result of rolling across the nursery floor. She glanced over at her friend, a grin now plastered firmly on her maw and excitement vivid in her bright hues. "So what was it that you required me for...or was it simply for the pleasure of my amazing company?" She asked, mischief now dancing in her hues and she was practically dancing, jumping from paw to paw in an excited manner, the way that she did when she just couldn't sit still. Brightkit was smaller than her friend- she was undersized for her age, and she most likely always would be, although she didn't let that bother her any more than her ruined sight or her overenergetic personality. However with her standing over him, she was a couple of inches taller, and it made her feel like she was in control now. She wondered if when she was an apprentice she would be bigger than the larger kits, or perhaps she would only be the same size as them. Still, age was a factor to control as well...and although Brightkit had never cared much for being in charge, it was a nice feeling to have every once in a while. Her thin whip-like tail twitched from side to side, her expression still mischievous and amused, hues sparking with excitement and posture that of a kit who wanted to play- braced, and tail twitching with anticipation.
Martenkit's huge eyes struggled in his head as result to the dizzying tumble, a grin pasting his face, and he remained on his back. The kit shifted on the nursery floor as Brightkit sprung out of his vision, his hind-legs sprawling out and belly up. His smiling jaws spread wider, and the small cat couldn't control the immature giggling fluttering about his chest. Giggling and giggling more, he tittered like a child. Go figure.
Martenkit made an awkward twist but to no avail, before heaving himself onto his paws all amid his high-pitched laughter. He stepped in front of her and mimicked his friend, bouncing side to side while his pelt spiked out wildly in the gold light as joy flooded the small body. His stub of a tail twitched and flickered side to side like a flame, and his long spine arched up as per usual.
"You should have seen your face!" Martenkit mrrowed, but hardly through his everlasting giggles. His mew was high of a kitten's, juggled by the mirth dancing inside him almost as much as he and Brightkit.

Fernsight
November 12th, 2016, 08:17 AM
Fern looked around the corner of the bush. Hoping she wasn't detected. Silently she slipped around the corner. "Crack!" She had stepped on a branch! "Who's that?" yelled one of the cats. Fern quickly dove down between two rocks as he cat raced by her.

November 12th, 2016, 08:20 AM
"We'll see," Dawnfrost purred, wrapping her tail around Lightningkit as she padded over to her side.

"I'll be the best warrior in ThunderClan!" Greykit boasted, getting back into his crouch.
Iceclaw purred "how about you all do your best then we'll soo who's best" he said icekit and cherrykit nodded and said "ok"

Rockstar
November 12th, 2016, 08:26 AM
Iceclaw purred "how about you all do your best then we'll soo who's best" he said icekit and cherrykit nodded and said "ok"

Lightningkit yawned and gave a nod. "Okay."
Greykit puffed out his little chest. "I know I'll be one of the best!"

Dawnfrost purred and licked between his ears. "As long as you work for it."

November 12th, 2016, 08:29 AM
Lightningkit yawned and gave a nod. "Okay."
Greykit puffed out his little chest. "I know I'll be one of the best!"

Dawnfrost purred and licked between his ears. "As long as you work for it."
Stoneheart watched the kits with his grey eyes brimming with amusement "they surely are enthusiastic they'll definitely make great warriors" he said iceclaw headbutted his shoulder affectionately purring

goddess of ducks
November 12th, 2016, 09:02 AM
Fern looked around the corner of the bush. Hoping she wasn't detected. Silently she slipped around the corner. "Crack!" She had stepped on a branch! "Who's that?" yelled one of the cats. Fern quickly dove down between two rocks as he cat raced by her.
(Just saying, you don't have to do NPC cats, just leave the RP open and someone will stop by :) )
Barkskip whipped around at the noise near the entrance. His curiosity perked he stood up from his resting spot, leaving his half eaten mouse on the ground for later. The brown Havana tom approached the source of the noise stealthily. His ears were angled forwards and alert as he stepped out to the bush where Fern was residing. "Who are you?" He meowed gruffly.

Lunasong
November 12th, 2016, 12:27 PM
Lunasong wakes up late. "Dang it I missed my patrol... Gyrewind will have my head if I'm not careful." Walks out of den and looks around. "Maybe I can catch up." Runs into forest and finds mouse. Kills mouse and brings it back to camp entrance. Waits for patrol and sneaks in behind them.

lone
November 12th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Storkpaw waited in the bush, his thoughts snapping back to reality. He crouched down, hauches waving in the air slightly as he prepared to rush the kit. He bounded forwards from his hiding spot in case Owlkits wandering eyes had spotted him in the bush. He raced towards her, black and white ringed tail streaming behind him. When it seemed like there was no avoiding him crashing into the Molly, he jumped, flying over her head and landed in a cloud of stirred dust. He whipped around with a giant grin on his face and waved his tail playfully above him.
Owlkit jumped, her fur bristling in a hostile manner, although she wasn't really frustrated with him. Her grey blue hues narrowed, she opened her maw, getting ready to rant about how he had frightened her...and then burst out laughing. Soon she was laughing so hard that it was hard for her to keep her balance...what was so funny? Honestly, there were many funny things to this kit, but none so much as being beaten at something. "You frightened me," She choked out, and she was sure that Storkpaw must be confused. If she was so frightened, then why was she laughing... well, perhaps it was for some unknown reason, or perhaps it was just pure instinct. Whatever it was, there was no denying that Owlkit found the whole thing...humerous. When she had stopped laughing and calmed herself a bit, her more serious side seemed to come out. "So anyway, where were you? You seriously scared the fur off of me, I did not see that coming," She mewed with a friendly smile. She was good at calming herself, and turning the subject off of herself if it were to come to that.

lone
November 12th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Martenkit's huge eyes struggled in his head as result to the dizzying tumble, a grin pasting his face, and he remained on his back. The kit shifted on the nursery floor as Brightkit sprung out of his vision, his hind-legs sprawling out and belly up. His smiling jaws spread wider, and the small cat couldn't control the immature giggling fluttering about his chest. Giggling and giggling more, he tittered like a child. Go figure.
Martenkit made an awkward twist but to no avail, before heaving himself onto his paws all amid his high-pitched laughter. He stepped in front of her and mimicked his friend, bouncing side to side while his pelt spiked out wildly in the gold light as joy flooded the small body. His stub of a tail twitched and flickered side to side like a flame, and his long spine arched up as per usual.

"You should have seen your face!" Martenkit mrrowed, but hardly through his everlasting giggles. His mew was high of a kitten's, juggled by the mirth dancing inside him almost as much as he and Brightkit.
Brightkit made a noise almost like a skeptical snort, and if she had been any other cat, she could have been accused of that...but she soon faded to the more cheerful, mischievous expression that she often kept. "Yes, I'm sure my terrified face was just hilarious," She mewed with a smirk. Her expression gave away nothing, and it was hard to tell exactly what was going on in the she cat's head. There was nothing much at the moment...literally, she wasn't really thinking about anything. Her expression became neutral and hard to read, before she gave a small shake of her head. "So as I said before...was there something that you needed me for, or did you simply want the pleasure of hanging out with my awesome self?" Brightkit asked, with a flick of her tail and a slight toss of her head, appearing to be more arrogant than she actually was for a brief few seconds.
She watched her friend...he seemed to like to surprise her like this. It was almost impossible for her to figure him out...in fact, it was impossible. Which was frustrating, because as a general rule she was very good at this sort of thing. And yet Martenkit had stumped her over the course of...however long it was they had been friends, she hadn't been keeping track. Her friend's laughter was contagious, and soon made her begin to giggle as well, before she started laughing harder as hard as she tried not to. "It's...not....funny," She gasped, although nearly rolling on the ground with glee, it was hard to take her seriously as she continued laughing, trying to pull herself together.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Tigerkit stared after Storaw in amazement, her mouth gaping open. She hopped and said, "I want to do that! Teach me, teach me!" She raced over to Storkpaw and jumped on him.

zinfranny
November 12th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Brightkit made a noise almost like a skeptical snort, and if she had been any other cat, she could have been accused of that...but she soon faded to the more cheerful, mischievous expression that she often kept. "Yes, I'm sure my terrified face was just hilarious," She mewed with a smirk. Her expression gave away nothing, and it was hard to tell exactly what was going on in the she cat's head. There was nothing much at the moment...literally, she wasn't really thinking about anything. Her expression became neutral and hard to read, before she gave a small shake of her head. "So as I said before...was there something that you needed me for, or did you simply want the pleasure of hanging out with my awesome self?" Brightkit asked, with a flick of her tail and a slight toss of her head, appearing to be more arrogant than she actually was for a brief few seconds.
She watched her friend...he seemed to like to surprise her like this. It was almost impossible for her to figure him out...in fact, it was impossible. Which was frustrating, because as a general rule she was very good at this sort of thing. And yet Martenkit had stumped her over the course of...however long it was they had been friends, she hadn't been keeping track. Her friend's laughter was contagious, and soon made her begin to giggle as well, before she started laughing harder as hard as she tried not to. "It's...not....funny," She gasped, although nearly rolling on the ground with glee, it was hard to take her seriously as she continued laughing, trying to pull herself together.
Martenkit felt his brain juggling in his head from bouncing side to side for so long, and focusing on Brightkit. He opened his jaws to respond, but another bout of giggles came from his open mouth as she began laughing to. He bounced and stopped "dancing", bending his for-arms so his rear was in the air and his long spine wriggled in its arch. A result of Martenkit's childishness, but as well did the small one's body simply move to his expression like a course of water. His eyes squeezed shut and grin curled further, laughing to the sound of Brightkit's guffawing in his ears and pretty much waiting for her to snort. But before she started honking, the long kit's muscles flexed and he pounced forward, his hind legs flung behind him and arms stretched out to bowl Brightkit again.

lone
November 12th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Martenkit felt his brain juggling in his head from bouncing side to side for so long, and focusing on Brightkit. He opened his jaws to respond, but another bout of giggles came from his open mouth as she began laughing to. He bounced and stopped "dancing", bending his for-arms so his rear was in the air and his long spine wriggled in its arch. A result of Martenkit's childishness, but as well did the small one's body simply move to his expression like a course of water. His eyes squeezed shut and grin curled further, laughing to the sound of Brightkit's guffawing in his ears and pretty much waiting for her to snort. But before she started honking, the long kit's muscles flexed and he pounced forward, his hind legs flung behind him and arms stretched out to bowl Brightkit again.
Brightkit gave another mew of surprise as Martenkit bowled her over again and the two began rolling once more. This time she just went with it, knowing she was going to be unable to disentangle herself from her friend. Her vision was blurrier than usual, which made sense as she was dizzy from just being tumbled along the ground for the second time that day. She felt her side hit the ground as she ended up on the bottom this time and stared up at Martenkit. "Hey!" She protested, batting at his face with her soft paws in an attempt to get him off of her. She didn't really mind; it was just some kind of a game, after all, although what exactly it was they were playing was unknown to her. Brightkit smirked, which instantly turned into a bright grin- she could never look unhappy or as though she were planning something for too long, it made her feel as though there were ants crawling in her pelt...which she generally looked that way anyway, so it wasn't much of a difference. "Get off, you're gonna squish me, I'm too tiny and delicate to be beneath another cat!" She mewed dramatically, pretending to really be squished. She could be a drama queen sometimes, although it was always all in good fun and it was honestly hard to tell when she was being serious about things because of her "dramatic fun" as she called it.

Captain
November 12th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Empress Of Evil)

Bramblefur padded out of the Warrior’s den and into the spacious clearing that was coated with warm, welcoming sunshine that made her purr with satisfaction. She was now a respected mentor with a new apprentice, Honeypaw. The brown-striped she-cat wondered how her training would go. She knew that Honeypaw was known to be a kind, adorable kitten when she was in the nursery, but who knows how she would respond to fighting or hunting? Bramblefur shook her head and padded over to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a plump thrush, laying down in the sun-baked dirt as she took small, hungry bites of her meal. Her new apprentice’s training would start as soon as possible, as the she-cat wanted to make a good first impression.

Empress Of Evil
November 12th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Empress Of Evil)

Bramblefur padded out of the Warrior’s den and into the spacious clearing that was coated with warm, welcoming sunshine that made her purr with satisfaction. She was now a respected mentor with a new apprentice, Honeypaw. The brown-striped she-cat wondered how her training would go. She knew that Honeypaw was known to be a kind, adorable kitten when she was in the nursery, but who knows how she would respond to fighting or hunting? Bramblefur shook her head and padded over to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a plump thrush, laying down in the sun-baked dirt as she took small, hungry bites of her meal. Her new apprentice’s training would start as soon as possible, as the she-cat wanted to make a good first impression.

Honeypaw stood inside the apprentices den, just at the entrance of it. She made sure her fur looked refined and neat. This was it! Her first training session and her first chance to impress her mentor. She hoped Bramblefur was nice. She looked like a nice cat. Who knows? She was going to be Bramblefur's apprentice for the next 6 moons or so. She would definitely be able to learn about Bramblefur's personality in that amount of time. Honeypaw then took a deep breath and padded out of the apprentices den, she looked around for the brown tabby she cat. She saw Bramblefur lying down on the ground eating a plump thrush. Should she walk over to her or stay where she was? Shrugging, she started to walk towards Bramblefur, excitement bubbling in her, but at the same time....fear. What if Bramblefur wasn't the nice cat Honeypaw thought she would be like? She shook her head, sending those negative thoughts about her mentor away and walked up to Bramblefur. "Hello" Honeypaw said shyly.

Captain
November 12th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Honeypaw stood inside the apprentices den, just at the entrance of it. She made sure her fur looked refined and neat. This was it! Her first training session and her first chance to impress her mentor. She hoped Bramblefur was nice. She looked like a nice cat. Who knows? She was going to be Bramblefur's apprentice for the next 6 moons or so. She would definitely be able to learn about Bramblefur's personality in that amount of time. Honeypaw then took a deep breath and padded out of the apprentices den, she looked around for the brown tabby she cat. She saw Bramblefur lying down on the ground eating a plump thrush. Should she walk over to her or stay where she was? Shrugging, she started to walk towards Bramblefur, excitement bubbling in her, but at the same time....fear. What if Bramblefur wasn't the nice cat Honeypaw thought she would be like? She shook her head, sending those negative thoughts about her mentor away and walked up to Bramblefur. "Hello" Honeypaw said shyly.

“Well hello there, young one.” Bramblefur purred politely, looking up from her meal to match gazes with Honeypaw, “I see that you are a bit shy and that's okay, I remember being shy when I was your age. I assume that you are excited for your training today, yes?” The brown tabby sat up and looked up at the clouds passing by in the sky for a moment and then returned her eyes back to her apprentice. “Although the weather seems right for hunting, I want you to choose: Hunting or Fighting for training this day?” Her mentor always gave her the choice of what they should learn, so she thought she would give Honeypaw the same respect.

goddess of ducks
November 12th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Owlkit jumped, her fur bristling in a hostile manner, although she wasn't really frustrated with him. Her grey blue hues narrowed, she opened her maw, getting ready to rant about how he had frightened her...and then burst out laughing. Soon she was laughing so hard that it was hard for her to keep her balance...what was so funny? Honestly, there were many funny things to this kit, but none so much as being beaten at something. "You frightened me," She choked out, and she was sure that Storkpaw must be confused. If she was so frightened, then why was she laughing... well, perhaps it was for some unknown reason, or perhaps it was just pure instinct. Whatever it was, there was no denying that Owlkit found the whole thing...humerous. When she had stopped laughing and calmed herself a bit, her more serious side seemed to come out. "So anyway, where were you? You seriously scared the fur off of me, I did not see that coming," She mewed with a friendly smile. She was good at calming herself, and turning the subject off of herself if it were to come to that.

Storkpaw approached the laughing kit and laughed with her. He mainly assumed that he had scared her but when she had realized it was only him was when she started laughing. As he released his somewhat deep chuckle he ran his blazing blue orbs over her frame. It had been a while since he had visited the nursery with his mom and visited with the kits there. Having this sort of play date like event made him miss being a kit. Once Owlkit's laughter died away he smiled at her and opened his maw to reply. "I was in the holly bush over here." He said padding towards his old play den. "My adopted brother Jewelpaw and I used to hang out here and talk for hours. We spent many day hiding in here laughing and watching Nightbreeze search for us in the clearing and all the dens. " He paused a moment reflecting on his joyful kithood. "Y'know, I don't think anyone really knows about this place expect for me and Jewelpaw, and now of course, you." He said with a smile aimed at her. He stepped forwards and used one of his black footed paws to separate the branches. "You can goo in if you'd like." He said warmly.

dino.
November 12th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Storkpaw approached the laughing kit and laughed with her. He mainly assumed that he had scared her but when she had realized it was only him was when she started laughing. As he released his somewhat deep chuckle he ran his blazing blue orbs over her frame. It had been a while since he had visited the nursery with his mom and visited with the kits there. Having this sort of play date like event made him miss being a kit. Once Owlkit's laughter died away he smiled at her and opened his maw to reply. "I was in the holly bush over here." He said padding towards his old play den. "My adopted brother Jewelpaw and I used to hang out here and talk for hours. We spent many day hiding in here laughing and watching Nightbreeze search for us in the clearing and all the dens. " He paused a moment reflecting on his joyful kithood. "Y'know, I don't think anyone really knows about this place expect for me and Jewelpaw, and now of course, you." He said with a smile aimed at her. He stepped forwards and used one of his black footed paws to separate the branches. "You can goo in if you'd like." He said warmly.

"STORKPAAAAW! Teach me how to do what you just did!" Tiger kit ran into him again, knocking him down. "Go on, teach me!"

judas
November 12th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Brightkit looked back at the to cats. "I just hope Shadekit is alright.."She mumbled.

lone
November 12th, 2016, 04:03 PM

"Oh really? That sounds like fun, d'you do that anymore?" She asked, with a bright smile. The kit shifted from paw to paw, glancing a little strangely into the bush. She didn't really like smaller spaces, but it did look kind of cozy in there...she looked up at the apprentice a little strangely before poking her brown head into the bush. The she cat slowly moved further into it, and realized that it wasn't as cramped as it looked- it couldn't have been, for Storkpaw to be able to fit into it, and she was wondering how come she had been so worried in the first place. Her expression was thankful, and she gave a purr of satisfaction and contentment as she eagerly peeked out of the bush. "It's really cool in here, thanks for showing me!" She mewed, grinning at the apprentice. Storkpaw was an excellent playmate- looks like I'll have time for play after all when I'm an apprentice, she thought with a purr. Her grey blue eyes showed amusement as she brushed back out of the bush, and flicked a leaf out of her tail. "So, what now? What do apprentices usually do?" She asked, her eyes sparking with excitement.

goddess of ducks
November 12th, 2016, 04:22 PM
"Oh really? That sounds like fun, d'you do that anymore?" She asked, with a bright smile. The kit shifted from paw to paw, glancing a little strangely into the bush. She didn't really like smaller spaces, but it did look kind of cozy in there...she looked up at the apprentice a little strangely before poking her brown head into the bush. The she cat slowly moved further into it, and realized that it wasn't as cramped as it looked- it couldn't have been, for Storkpaw to be able to fit into it, and she was wondering how come she had been so worried in the first place. Her expression was thankful, and she gave a purr of satisfaction and contentment as she eagerly peeked out of the bush. "It's really cool in here, thanks for showing me!" She mewed, grinning at the apprentice. Storkpaw was an excellent playmate- looks like I'll have time for play after all when I'm an apprentice, she thought with a purr. Her grey blue eyes showed amusement as she brushed back out of the bush, and flicked a leaf out of her tail. "So, what now? What do apprentices usually do?" She asked, her eyes sparking with excitement.

Storkpaw gave her a light hearted shrug. "Not as much as we used too. The two of us are busy with training and we're not as small as we used to be." He added jokingly. He watched the she cat, his eyes following her as she went in and poked her head back out. "Apprentices don't do too much besides train and help with small duties around the Clan. Most of the time we're using our new freedom to go out and do our own training practice and get into some trouble." He said nonchalantly.

lone
November 12th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Storkpaw gave her a light hearted shrug. "Not as much as we used too. The two of us are busy with training and we're not as small as we used to be." He added jokingly. He watched the she cat, his eyes following her as she went in and poked her head back out. "Apprentices don't do too much besides train and help with small duties around the Clan. Most of the time we're using our new freedom to go out and do our own training practice and get into some trouble." He said nonchalantly.

Owlkit grinned. "Well, sounds like you and your brother were- or are- pretty close," She mewed, still smiling, and flicking her tail again. She felt like there were sticks stuck all in it, although when she glimpsed at it she could see that it looked perfectly fine. Her fur was now messy though, and much more ruffled and rebellious looking than it had been before. "Oh? And do you like getting into trouble?" She asked with a smirk, mischief now twinkling in her eyes. Her thoughts turned to mischief often- she wasn't a mischievous cat by nature, she wouldn't necessarily be the type to do something just for fun, but if another cat was in on it...she was all ears. It was mainly something that she did when she was bored, however, but if Storkpaw liked it...
She waited for his reply, her grey blue hues fixed on the apprentice's face, and her tail twitching back and forth with impatience. Owlkit was not a patient kit at all...and generally when she wanted something she would do everything in her power to get it. She was a determined kit, a kit who was going to go places- at least that's what she had always told herself. She wanted to believe that it was true, although she wasn't always a hundred percent sure that it would be.

judas
November 12th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Brightkit looked around. She hopped someone would play with her.

goddess of ducks
November 12th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Owlkit grinned. "Well, sounds like you and your brother were- or are- pretty close," She mewed, still smiling, and flicking her tail again. She felt like there were sticks stuck all in it, although when she glimpsed at it she could see that it looked perfectly fine. Her fur was now messy though, and much more ruffled and rebellious looking than it had been before. "Oh? And do you like getting into trouble?" She asked with a smirk, mischief now twinkling in her eyes. Her thoughts turned to mischief often- she wasn't a mischievous cat by nature, she wouldn't necessarily be the type to do something just for fun, but if another cat was in on it...she was all ears. It was mainly something that she did when she was bored, however, but if Storkpaw liked it...
She waited for his reply, her grey blue hues fixed on the apprentice's face, and her tail twitching back and forth with impatience. Owlkit was not a patient kit at all...and generally when she wanted something she would do everything in her power to get it. She was a determined kit, a kit who was going to go places- at least that's what she had always told herself. She wanted to believe that it was true, although she wasn't always a hundred percent sure that it would be.
"Half brother." He corrected quietly. To be truthful the only true relation he had to Jewelpaw was a friendship, especially since bothe he and Jewelpaw were adopted, they only share a close friendship and adoptive mother. "Trouble is fun to do every once in a while. If you do it everyother minute though the Clan won't trust you, so you have to be careful. But in the end, it's all fun and games right?" He said with a mischievous tone. "So since my brother and I don't have much time for it, why don't we try some out. I see your thoughts swirling, any ideas?" He asked.

Rockstar
November 12th, 2016, 11:47 PM
Stoneheart watched the kits with his grey eyes brimming with amusement "they surely are enthusiastic they'll definitely make great warriors" he said iceclaw headbutted his shoulder affectionately purring

Dawnfrost nodded, purring and licking Icekit. "They all will, I know it."

"Especially me!" Greykit boasted, puffing out his little chest. "I'm gonna get the best mentor, and learn the best moves, and become the best warrior!"

zinfranny
November 12th, 2016, 11:47 PM
Brightkit gave another mew of surprise as Martenkit bowled her over again and the two began rolling once more. This time she just went with it, knowing she was going to be unable to disentangle herself from her friend. Her vision was blurrier than usual, which made sense as she was dizzy from just being tumbled along the ground for the second time that day. She felt her side hit the ground as she ended up on the bottom this time and stared up at Martenkit. "Hey!" She protested, batting at his face with her soft paws in an attempt to get him off of her. She didn't really mind; it was just some kind of a game, after all, although what exactly it was they were playing was unknown to her. Brightkit smirked, which instantly turned into a bright grin- she could never look unhappy or as though she were planning something for too long, it made her feel as though there were ants crawling in her pelt...which she generally looked that way anyway, so it wasn't much of a difference. "Get off, you're gonna squish me, I'm too tiny and delicate to be beneath another cat!" She mewed dramatically, pretending to really be squished. She could be a drama queen sometimes, although it was always all in good fun and it was honestly hard to tell when she was being serious about things because of her "dramatic fun" as she called it.
"I'll squish you like a leaf!" Martenkit mrrowed, swinging his head to the sky as he said it, and his neck fur frizzing. His rear wiggled, and his round eyes cast their glow towards his companion once again. He rose a small paw to his face, snout scrunching up to his grin as he spoke.
"C'mon, let's go!" The kit hardly finished his sentence before the brown fuzz sprung off of Brightkit, nearly stumbling face-first into another kit. Even when he ran, the boy's long spine had an arch. Rippling- no, juggling, really, to his sprinting limbs as his paws tried to steer clear of mothers, fathers, and whatever. Rapid, unsteady bounds and tremendous leaps, Martenkit had nearly made it across the herculean trek that was the nursery floor and almost vanished in the gold light filtering through the entrance.

November 13th, 2016, 08:52 AM
Dawnfrost nodded, purring and licking Icekit. "They all will, I know it."

"Especially me!" Greykit boasted, puffing out his little chest. "I'm gonna get the best mentor, and learn the best moves, and become the best warrior!"
Icekit squeked as dawnfrost started licking her she flipped onto her back and started gently batting at dawnfrost muzzle

DapplePaw
November 13th, 2016, 01:51 PM
Hi! wow how long have I beed asleep, *plays dead, jumps up and hits another cat by accident* oops sorry *looks up and sees a rouge cat staring angrily at her* HELLLLP ROUGE CAT!!!!!!!!!!!! (she was just a kit when the rouges first attacked thinder clan

Dizerel
November 13th, 2016, 07:53 PM
(This is for the timeskip for Lightning and Autumns kits)

Ivyshade
November 13th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Spirited Darkness

Tigerblaze padded into camp, dropping the two animals onto the fresh-kill pile and remaining there for a moment, spitting out feathers distastefully. I never liked the taste of feathers...

doghouse
November 13th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Spirited Darkness

Tigerblaze padded into camp, dropping the two animals onto the fresh-kill pile and remaining there for a moment, spitting out feathers distastefully. I never liked the taste of feathers...
Tatteredpaw followed her mentor, dropping the dead snake in the fresh-kill pile and swiping her tongue overover her jaws to rid her mouth of the musky taste. Well, now I know what snake tastes like.... she thought dryly, flicking her tail and sitting down near the pile, trying to decide what she wanted to eat.

Captain
November 13th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Autumnleaf sat in the clearing with her swollen belly present in the basking sun, her whiskers twitching back and forth as she gave a yawn. The american bobtail peered up at the sky as white, fluffy clouds passed on by, going on their way. It was a quiet, warm day in Leaf-fall and the young she-cat was currently sun-bathing her unborn kits. “Another peaceful day in the sun..” She murmured and sighed, sitting back and letting a cool breeze ruffle through her fur.

Several minutes later, she felt a certain pain deep in her belly, a feeling that she had been waiting for for quite some time now. “The kits.. They’re coming..” She thought and she gave out a pained whimper, the pain present now. The birth was happening now and there was no stopping that. Where was Lightningclaw? Out on a patrol perhaps? She didn’t know and didn’t honestly care, she needed to get somewhere safe to have her kits. The she-cat gave out another pained mewl and hurried off to the safe location to the nursery quarters.

Rockstar
November 13th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Icekit squeked as dawnfrost started licking her she flipped onto her back and started gently batting at dawnfrost muzzle

Dawnfrost purred affectionately and started nuzzling at Icekit as she batted her muzzle.

Captain
November 13th, 2016, 09:04 PM
What seemed like a very long time later, the new queen laid in the comfortable moss nest, nuzzling five kits near her belly. It had finally happened, the start of the family that her and Lightningclaw had so desperately wanted since they were apprentices. She licked each one softly, purring gently as her body still ached terribly from the pain of birth. It was worth it, to see the children that her mate and her could now she grow up and become great warriors. Two tom-cats and three she-cats mewed and tussled next to her milk-giving teets as she smiled down at them resting her head on the soft moss nest and pulling the small, tiny bodies close to her long warm fur. “Welcome to Thunderclan, little ones.” She murmured softly, resting her head.

Dizerel
November 13th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Autumnleaf sat in the clearing with her swollen belly present in the basking sun, her whiskers twitching back and forth as she gave a yawn. The american bobtail peered up at the sky as white, fluffy clouds passed on by, going on their way. It was a quiet, warm day in Leaf-fall and the young she-cat was currently sun-bathing her unborn kits. “Another peaceful day in the sun..” She murmured and sighed, sitting back and letting a cool breeze ruffle through her fur.

Several minutes later, she felt a certain pain deep in her belly, a feeling that she had been waiting for for quite some time now. “The kits.. They’re coming..” She thought and she gave out a pained whimper, the pain present now. The birth was happening now and there was no stopping that. Where was Lightningclaw? Out on a patrol perhaps? She didn’t know and didn’t honestly care, she needed to get somewhere safe to have her kits. The she-cat gave out another pained mewl and hurried off to the safe location to the nursery quarters.

Lightningclaw, out on patrol, was informed about 15 minutes later about Autumnleaf going into labor. He quickly dashed towards the camp, once out of sight using his powers to go even faster. He arrived at the outer border of the camp in a minute, turning off his powers and dashing straight into the nursery to see his mate

monfang
November 13th, 2016, 09:05 PM
What seemed like a very long time later, the new queen laid in the comfortable moss nest, nuzzling five kits near her belly. It had finally happened, the start of the family that her and Lightningclaw had so desperately wanted since they were apprentices. She licked each one softly, purring gently as her body still ached terribly from the pain of birth. It was worth it, to see the children that her mate and her could now she grow up and become great warriors. Two tom-cats and three she-cats mewed and tussled next to her milk-giving teets as she smiled down at them resting her head on the soft moss nest and pulling the small, tiny bodies close to her long warm fur. “Welcome to Thunderclan, little ones.” She murmured softly, resting her head.
The orange kit felt the nuzzle of her mother and let out a loud mew. She crawled around, taking in new scents and sounds. she crawled closer to her mothers belly and began to suckle. She was the fourth born.

Dizerel
November 13th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Lightningclaw looked down, beaming proudly as he watched his newborn kits. They had finally done it, he and Autumnleaf had finally become parents. He walked over and rubbed his muzzle with his mate affectionately. "They are beautiful, just like their mother" he said.

Random Melody
November 13th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Sparkkit, the firstborn of the litter, opened his mouth and let out a soft mewl. He looked like Lightningclaw as far as fur color and marking went, but his tail was short like his mothers. He leaned forward, pawing at Autumnfur's stomach as he began to suckle.
(AND ALAS,)
(THE TROUBLE MAKER IS BORN)

Silven
November 13th, 2016, 09:18 PM
The small orangey brown tabby was second to be born, she was nothing more then a small and helpless clump of fluff, quietly mewing. Soon she finally squirmed her way to her mothers warmth, finding a place to suckle beside her sibling.

monfang
November 13th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Sparkkit, the firstborn of the litter, opened his mouth and let out a soft mewl. He looked like Lightningclaw as far as fur color and marking went, but his tail was short like his mothers. He leaned forward, pawing at Autumnfur's stomach as he began to suckle.
(AND ALAS,)
(THE TROUBLE MAKER IS BORN)
((HAY, ADDERKIT IS MISCHIEVOUS TOO))

Midnight Rain
November 13th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Redkit, the third born, immediately kicked at Sparkkit, shoving him out of the way to suckle. They would definitely be future friends! :D He mewwed, suckling happily.

Starfall
November 13th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Ivyshade
Bluejay padded out of the Warriors den, the silver tom squinting his eyes as he stepped out into the sun. The silver warrior spotted a good friend and silently padded up to the unsuspecting tom "Tigerblaze" he said softly, his blue eyes scanned the clearing making sure a certain someone wasn't within earshot of the two toms "I...need to talk to you" he said urgently as he padded twards a corner of the camp and sat down.

Ivyshade
November 13th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Spirited Darkness starfall

Tigerblaze turned quickly to see Bluejay's form streaking towards one corner of the camp. He narrowed his eyes, not sure what was bothering the silver tom but sensing from his hushed tone that it was important. He hurriedly glanced at Tatteredpaw and mumbled, "Great job today, Tatteredpaw; you can take the rest of today off," before following his friend. He sat down a few tail-lengths away and looked at Bluejay questioningly. "What's up?"

Captain
November 13th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Lightningclaw looked down, beaming proudly as he watched his newborn kits. They had finally done it, he and Autumnleaf had finally become parents. He walked over and rubbed his muzzle with his mate affectionately. "They are beautiful, just like their mother" he said.

Autumnleaf looked over at the five little kits. “We finally made a family, Lightningclaw. After all these moons of just laying back and watching the clouds pass, fantasizing about such a wonderful thing, it finally happened. You’re a father of five beautiful kits.” She said softly, purring as she was relaxed by his comforting scent beside her. This was a beautiful night, to welcome them all into the world. All the sacrifices were worth it to get to this point in time.

Starfall
November 13th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Ivyshade
Bluejay looked around and leaned twards his friend "you haven't seen wingdrop around have you?" He asked an drew just stare down at his friend for a few moments before shaking his head "never,ind, anyways rumors have been flying around....rumors about...my family and the...shed." He said, practically choking out the last word, his blue eyes shone with sadness and anger "and wingdrops...beginning to ask questions. I-I don't know what I'm supposed to do." He said, gripping the ground with his claws. "I can't keep living like this forever...I-its eating me away inside...I don't know how much longer I can keep this a secret from her." He choked out as he hung his head.

lio
November 13th, 2016, 09:44 PM
A small, storm colored she-kit suckled at her mother's belly. Her tiny paws kneaded for milk as small gulping sounds could be heard. Stormkit, her name from her pelt color, pulled away for a moment to let out a fragile wail. Her tiny tail twitched as she went back to suckling. She was the smallest, and the youngest of the litter.

Random Melody
November 13th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Sparkkit mewled in protest when he was shoved aside, falling onto his back. He rolled back over and pawed at Redkit, eyes squeezed shut. Hey! Im hungry too!

Ivyshade
November 13th, 2016, 09:49 PM
Ivyshade
Bluejay looked around and leaned twards his friend "you haven't seen wingdrop around have you?" He asked an drew just stare down at his friend for a few moments before shaking his head "never,ind, anyways rumors have been flying around....rumors about...my family and the...shed." He said, practically choking out the last word, his blue eyes shone with sadness and anger "and wingdrops...beginning to ask questions. I-I don't know what I'm supposed to do." He said, gripping the ground with his claws. "I can't keep living like this forever...I-its eating me away inside...I don't know how much longer I can keep this a secret from her." He choked out as he hung his head.
Tigerblaze took a deep breath. "What's the worst that could happen if you did tell her the truth? I mean, you're both warriors. Someone's bound to tell her what happened in one way or another, after all. And...they might not tell her the whole truth." He looked at his friend thoughtfully. He had dim remembrances of how the clan had treated Bluejay and Wingdrop differently from him and the other kits at that time. Really it was almost hard to believe that Wingdrop hadn't put the pieces together sooner...

Midnight Rain
November 13th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Redkit stopped suckling for a moment. He mewwed loudly in irritated stubbornness. Too bad! I'm here now. Find your own spot!

monfang
November 13th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Pushed off by the shoving her siblings did, Adderkit mewed angrily and pawed her siblings. Knock it off! We all need food!

Random Melody
November 13th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Sparkkit mewed again, sounded annoyed now. I was there first! Im hungry! He pawed at Redkit again.

Midnight Rain
November 13th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Redkit failed his paws while laying on his belly, smacking both Sparkkit and Adderkit. I don't wanna move! I want to suckle here! He was obviously the most stubborn of the five.

monfang
November 13th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Adderkit mewed and pawed Redkit. Enough! she mewed. She scooted over, and pushed Redkit along, then took his place, and began to suckle. There was a bit of a silent war between the three. They were going to fight, but it was obvious they were going to be best friends. (gtg)

Midnight Rain
November 13th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Redkit rolled across the nest. Squealing, he passed his way to Adderkit an sat on him. Ha! Take that!

Starfall
November 13th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Ivyshade
Bluejay shook his head "no...no she can't know...her whole life she's been a Thunderclan cat, nothing more nothing less...how would you feel if you figured out that your mother wasn't really your mother and your real mother died in a fire, and on top of that's was a loner, not a clan cat?" He asked his friend, desperation dripped for the words that came out. "I-I thought I moved on...but then...the rumors...I wonder if dovecloud has heard them yet..." he trailed off, tightly wrapping his tail around his paws in an effort to comfort himself as he tried to figure out what to do.

Random Melody
November 13th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Sparkkit gave a soft growl before climbing on both Redkit and Adderkit. Ha! Im on top! He mewed triumphantly, batting as his siblings.

doghouse
November 13th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Tatteredpaw dipped her head and plucked a shrew from the fresh-kill pile then sat down in a nice shady spot. She quickly ate the shrew then stood, yawning. She padded off, heading towards the apprentices' den, hoping to get a nice rest, if only for a little bit. She slipped in, disappearing into the shadows of her den.

lio
November 13th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Stormkit lifted her head and squeaked in the direction of the commotion. What's going on? I'm trying to eat! Her tiny ears flicked as her throat emitted small sounds, like whines and mewls. Stormkit scrambled away from her littermates, whimpering softly and snuggling into her mother's belly.

Ivyshade
November 13th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Ivyshade
Bluejay shook his head "no...no she can't know...her whole life she's been a Thunderclan cat, nothing more nothing less...how would you feel if you figured out that your mother wasn't really your mother and your real mother died in a fire, and on top of that's was a loner, not a clan cat?" He asked his friend, desperation dripped for the words that came out. "I-I thought I moved on...but then...the rumors...I wonder if dovecloud has heard them yet..." he trailed off, tightly wrapping his tail around his paws in an effort to comfort himself as he tried to figure out what to do.
Tigerblaze rested his tail on his friend's shoulder in a comforting way. "I'm not saying that this is going to be easy...I know that this is hard for you...that it's always been hard for you. You want to spare Wingdrop from the truth. But from what you're implying it sounds like she's beginning to pick up the pieces and it's only a matter of time before she either finds out for herself or someone else tells her. Do you really want her to go through that by herself?" He removed his tail and wrapped it around his paws, watching his friend with concern.

Midnight Rain
November 13th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Redkit rolled over, causing all of them to tumble. He laughed, then ran back and got the suckling spot.Ha ha! Beat that!

Captain
November 13th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Autumnleaf watched with a slight chuckle, seeing them roll around and fight for a spot. “There’s room for everyone, young ones.” She whispered softly, While Sparkkit, Adderkit and Redkit wrestled around, trying to be the better kit it seemed like, Stormkit and Sparrowkit just seemed to care about being warm and safe against her belly. The american bobtail pulled Stormkit close and licked the top of her head lovingly. “It’s okay, little one. Mama’s here for you.” She purred, making sure that the tiny she-cat got enough milk.

Starfall
November 13th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Bluejay shook his head and looked up at his friend, his blue eyes shining with anxiety and horror "I, I know but...she can't, she just can't okay?" He said, desperation and anxiety evident in his voice "she can't know what happened to her real mother." He hissed loudly, and at that's moment wingdrop padded by, and stopped dead in her tracks as she heard the last two words "..real mother?" She asked then looked at tigerblaze, then her brother "you've gotta be kidding right? Come on you can't believe these rumors going around, none of them are true" she scoffed, but her face dropped once she saw her brothers sad expression "right?..." she said then stepped back, the silver tom stood up quickly "no no none of its true me and your sister would've-" "my...sister what sister?!" She asked, then bluejay flinched at his mistake "n-no I, it was a slip of a toung..." he tried to explain, wingdrop shook her head and looked at tigerblaze "do. I. Have. A sister?" She asked, confusion flickered in her eyes but anger seeped in her words.

Ivyshade
November 13th, 2016, 11:04 PM
Bluejay shook his head and looked up at his friend, his blue eyes shining with anxiety and horror "I, I know but...she can't, she just can't okay?" He said, desperation and anxiety evident in his voice "she can't know what happened to her real mother." He hissed loudly, and at that's moment wingdrop padded by, and stopped dead in her tracks as she heard the last two words "..real mother?" She asked then looked at tigerblaze, then her brother "you've gotta be kidding right? Come on you can't believe these rumors going around, none of them are true" she scoffed, but her face dropped once she saw her brothers sad expression "right?..." she said then stepped back, the silver tom stood up quickly "no no none of its true me and your sister would've-" "my...sister what sister?!" She asked, then bluejay flinched at his mistake "n-no I, it was a slip of a toung..." he tried to explain, wingdrop shook her head and looked at tigerblaze "do. I. Have. A sister?" She asked, confusion flickered in her eyes but anger seeped in her words.
Tigerblaze looked from Bluejay to Wingdrop through narrowed eyes. On the outside he hoped he at least looked calm; inside his heart and mind were racing; what was he supposed to do? His friend had just vehemently disagreed to tell his sister anything, then had consequently nearly blurted the entire thing out. How could the truth be kept from her any longer? He turned to Wingdrop sympathetically. "Listen...no matter what the real truth is, it's important for everyone that you remain calm and try to understand the motives of everyone involved..." He trailed off and looked to Bluejay for a last minute signal or sign of how to proceed.

Empress Of Evil
November 14th, 2016, 03:56 AM
“Well hello there, young one.” Bramblefur purred politely, looking up from her meal to match gazes with Honeypaw, “I see that you are a bit shy and that's okay, I remember being shy when I was your age. I assume that you are excited for your training today, yes?” The brown tabby sat up and looked up at the clouds passing by in the sky for a moment and then returned her eyes back to her apprentice. “Although the weather seems right for hunting, I want you to choose: Hunting or Fighting for training this day?” Her mentor always gave her the choice of what they should learn, so she thought she would give Honeypaw the same respect.

Honeypaw smiled. Despite her and her mentor had only exchanged a couple of simple sentences she felt that Bramblefur would be a wonderful mentor. I'm beyond excited, Honeypaw thought as Bramblefur said she assumed she was excited. Honeypaw thought for a moment, she had the choice of hunting and fighting. She wished she could do both but she knew it might be a little too much for the first day. What did she feel like? Hunting or fighting? "Fighting" Honeypaw finally mewed politely. "I'd love to learn all those cool battle moves that I see the other apprentices practicing!", Honeypaw burst out.

monfang
November 14th, 2016, 06:36 AM
Adderkit mewed in anger and let out a cute huff. She crawled on top of Redkit then Sparkit, and mewed, taking a spot that was over them. Now what! I got the best spot! After that, she began to suckle.

November 14th, 2016, 06:38 AM
Dawnfrost purred affectionately and started nuzzling at Icekit as she batted her muzzle.
Iceclaw purred with amusement watching his mate and youngest

Midnight Rain
November 14th, 2016, 07:03 AM
Red kit looked up, seeing that she had a better spot. Hey, no fair! Redkit rolled out, then ran to Adderkit and wrestled with her. (Just gonna say he opened his eyes early...)

monfang
November 14th, 2016, 07:09 AM
Red kit looked up, seeing that she had a better spot. Hey, no fair! Redkit rolled out, then ran to Adderkit and wrestled with her. (Just gonna say he opened his eyes early...)
Adderkit mewed in anger and crawled out of the way. She ran back to his spot and took it. Now you can have the better spot... she mewed with a small smile.

Midnight Rain
November 14th, 2016, 07:16 AM
Redkit crawled up on top of her. Hey, there's no spot here! He laid on his belly and flapped his paws, which thumped on her sides.

monfang
November 14th, 2016, 07:24 AM
Adderkit didn't mind his pawing. He fell for her perfect plan. Now she got the better spot, leaving the other two to find new ones. She smiled triumphantly, but sensed her sister, Stormkit, not eating. So she moved over and mewed. Sis, come and eat, I can find a better spot...

doghouse
November 14th, 2016, 08:44 AM
Tatteredpaw bounded out of the apprentices' den, stopping near the camp entrance, looking around to make sure no one was watching, then she slipped from camp, her shoulders tight and ears flat. She disappeared from camp, heading off to do some trouble at the ShadowClan border.

Rockstar
November 14th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Iceclaw purred with amusement watching his mate and youngest

Dawnfrost continued to nuzzle Icekit, while Greykit pounced at his father's paw and started batting at it.

November 14th, 2016, 09:32 AM
Dawnfrost continued to nuzzle Icekit, while Greykit pounced at his father's paw and started batting at it.
Iceclaw purred and grabbed him and gently wrestled with him while icekit tried to wriggle her way out of dawnfrost grasp

Heartie1
November 14th, 2016, 09:38 AM
Stircloud walked in the wide clearing.The old tom's eyes slightly narrowed, not expecting such a crowding in the camp.
His ears slightly flatten, a bit nervous about the way cats were getting out and getting in the clearing.The mackerel tabby finally sat down, his tail softly hitting the ground as his eyes searched for someone to share tongues with.Stircloud had a lot to share at his senior age and this thought made the elder slightly purr to himself.

Bram246
November 14th, 2016, 10:57 AM
Twitching his ear the black ginger tom kit looked around the den with lazy yellow eyes. Bellykit yawned as he rolled over in the moss.

Random Melody
November 14th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Sparkkit shook his head as he watched his siblings wrestle. HA! He mewed, crawling over to Adderkit's spot while she was with Stormkit. Now I have the best spot! He purred slightly at himself before beginning to suckle.

monfang
November 14th, 2016, 02:19 PM
( Random Melody Silven Midnight Rain )
Adderkit pushed Sparkkit out of the way, and she stayed in the spot. Don't be greedy! I'm staying here, because I lost my spot thanks to you two! She let out a tiny purr, still proud of her brother falling for her trick, though she wished Sparkkit did as well. She then concocted another plan, and crawled to another spot. She crawled on top of Sparrowkit, then mewed. Hey! This is a pretty good spot, too bad I get it all to myself! she mewed, hoping it would draw her brothers.

Silven
November 14th, 2016, 02:55 PM
( Random Melody Silven Midnight Rain )
Adderkit pushed Sparkkit out of the way, and she stayed in the spot. Don't be greedy! I'm staying here, because I lost my spot thanks to you two! She let out a tiny purr, still proud of her brother falling for her trick, though she wished Sparkkit did as well. She then concocted another plan, and crawled to another spot. She crawled on top of Sparrowkit, then mewed. Hey! This is a pretty good spot, too bad I get it all to myself! she mewed, hoping it would draw her brothers.
Sparrow kit let out a loud mew as the feeling of her sisters weight on her back startled her. She tried weakly to shake the other off, slowly backing her way away from her mother, shaky limbs feebly pawing at the nursery's ground.

monfang
November 14th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Sparrow kit let out a loud mew as the feeling of her sisters weight on her back startled her. She tried weakly to shake the other off, slowly backing her way away from her mother, shaky limbs feebly pawing at the nursery's ground.
Adderkit mewed, but still kept on trying. Best spot ever! She smiled, and pawed as if she was suckling, even though there was no teet there.

Silven
November 14th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Adderkit mewed, but still kept on trying. Best spot ever! She smiled, and pawed as if she was suckling, even though there was no teet there.
She paused for a second, her smol face turning into a scowl. She rolled onto her side, toppling her sister into the dusty floor before she could do anything.

HwangHarin
November 14th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Pondkit laid in some moss. Twilightkit sat in corner

monfang
November 14th, 2016, 03:51 PM
She paused for a second, her smol face turning into a scowl. She rolled onto her side, toppling her sister into the dusty floor before she could do anything.
Adderkit mewed in protest. Stop it! I'm trying to do something! She rushed back over and looked towards her brothers. You guys can have the spot, whoever gets here first atleast. she mewed, and crawled back to her first spot before her brothers had knocked her away.

Midnight Rain
November 14th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Meanwhile, after Redkit had gotten down, he had found another spot. I'm not gonna fall for that! This spot is waaay better. He smirked, then, feeling full, he curled up against Adderkit. He purred, rolling onto his back and snuggling her tail in his sleep.

Ivy
November 14th, 2016, 04:02 PM
A small slender shape came into the dim Nursery, heading straight for her adopted daughter. "I heard the news..." she mewed with a warm expression as she licked Autumnleaf affectionately. "Alderstripe should be here too, but he and Badgerkit are out being him." She chuckled. "Badgerkit pratically worshios his father, but enough about me. How are these tiny grandkits?" She asked, sniffing Adderkit interestingly

Gone
November 14th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Alderstripe walked into the nursery and smiled at Autumnleaf, slowly making his way to the two, he licked his mate's cheek and leaned down to lick Autumnleaf in-between her ears. "So, how are those little angels?" He asked sweetly, looking outside for a few seconds to look at Badgerkit, smiling.

monfang
November 14th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Meanwhile, after Redkit had gotten down, he had found another spot. I'm not gonna fall for that! This spot is waaay better. He smirked, then, feeling full, he curled up against Adderkit. He purred, rolling onto his back and snuggling her tail in his sleep.
Adderkit let out a small purr, and once she got her fill, she curled around Redkit as he snuggled her tail. Soon she was asleep, her head resting on his underbelly. It was obvious these two would be inseparable.

Ivy
November 14th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Alderstripe walked into the nursery and smiled at Autumnleaf, slowly making his way to the two, he licked his mate's cheek and leaned down to lick Autumnleaf in-between her ears. "So, how are those little angels?" He asked sweetly, looking outside for a few seconds to look at Badgerkit, smiling.

Violeteye rubbed up against her tabby. "Good morning, love. What were you and badgerkit doing? Its nearly time for their apprenticeship soon you know. Maybe a moon ro so." She sighed, kissing his cheek, reaching up on the tips of her paws.

Gone
November 14th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Violeteye rubbed up against her tabby. "Good morning, love. What were you and badgerkit doing? Its nearly time for their apprenticeship soon you know. Maybe a moon ro so." She sighed, kissing his cheek, reaching up on the tips of her paws.
Alderstripe smiled at his mate as she rubbed against his side. "Oh, we were just talking." He purred, suddently turning his head and pressing their muzzles together. "I know..." He whispered, entwining their tails and gazing in her beautiful violet eyes, his family meant the world to him, and it would stay so.

Ivy
November 14th, 2016, 05:39 PM
She closed her eyes enjoying his strong form against her's. Alderstripe had always made sure Violeteye was his top priority. "Alderstripe..." she murmured his name softly and sleepily

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Stormkit went back into the nursery,thinking.She sat down,her dark yellow eyes glazed.

Ghostly Cristalline
November 14th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Soulpaw walked into the nursery with a vole in his jaws. He walked over to Hopekit. Hopekit looked at him with a smile. He placed the fresh kill by her paws. Hazelkit let out a laugh.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Stormkit nodded to Soulpaw respectively.

Ghostly Cristalline
November 14th, 2016, 06:38 PM
Soulpaw looked at Stormkit with a smile. "Hows it going Stormkit?" asked the apprentice. He couldn't help, but stare at Hopekit.

Teggy
November 14th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Silversight walked into the nusrey. Her old limbs cracked and popped as she walked. She glances over at the spore rice and kit and smiled.
"Hiya youngins !" she said

Phoenix Flames
November 14th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Oakclaw walked into the nursery to check on his daughter. "Hi Otterkit.", he said as Otterkit bounded over to him. "Hello, Father!", she squealed. "There are a loooottt of kits in here..", Oakclaw said. "I know right? I even made friends with some of them!", Otterkit exclaimed, sitting on her father's front paws.

Ghostly Cristalline
November 14th, 2016, 06:45 PM
"Hi Silversight. Do you have a story you can tell us?" meowed Hazelkit.

Captain
November 14th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Autumnleaf smiled at the two cats that had been her adopted parent-figures for as long as she could remember. “I’m glad you two are here to see them. They’re all so wonderful..” She murmured, nuzzling each kit gently, “It’s such an amazing feeling - being a mother.” The american bobtail was tired and just wished to sleep forever after all the stress of birthing five kits, but every moment leading up to this was worth it. They were amazing and she could see Lightningclaw and her’s personality and looks in each one. “Thank you, for being my parents when I didn’t have any growing up. Hopefully, I can be a good mother like you, Violeteye.”

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Soulpaw looked at Stormkit with a smile. "Hows it going Stormkit?" asked the apprentice. He couldn't help, but stare at Hopekit.
"Alright.... You?" She replied,turning to him.

Ghostly Cristalline
November 14th, 2016, 06:57 PM
"Ecellent. I taught myself how to hunt." he puffed starring at his vole.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 07:00 PM
"Ecellent. I taught myself how to hunt." he puffed starring at his vole.
"Good for you!" Stormkit said,with an fake happy tone.She was actually concerned about something.

Ghostly Cristalline
November 14th, 2016, 07:06 PM
"Is there something bothering you?" wondered Soulpaw.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 07:11 PM
"Is there something bothering you?" wondered Soulpaw.
Stormkit seemed lost in thought before saying,"Nope."

Ghostly Cristalline
November 14th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Gazeshadow walked into the den with a smile. Hazelkit and Hopekit ran to him with excitement. Soulpaw looked at his older brother.

Gone
November 14th, 2016, 09:10 PM
She closed her eyes enjoying his strong form against her's. Alderstripe had always made sure Violeteye was his top priority. "Alderstripe..." she murmured his name softly and sleepily
The brown tabby smiled warmly down at his mate. "Yes... My sweet?" Alderstripe asked, pulling the beautiful she-cat closer to him so that their pelts were pressing tightly one against the other. "You know, if you're tired, I could really use a nap as well." He purred.

Fallpotato
November 14th, 2016, 11:19 PM
Quietstream quietly padded to the fresh-kill pile and added the mouse he started to feel drowsy

lone
November 14th, 2016, 11:20 PM
"I'll squish you like a leaf!" Martenkit mrrowed, swinging his head to the sky as he said it, and his neck fur frizzing. His rear wiggled, and his round eyes cast their glow towards his companion once again. He rose a small paw to his face, snout scrunching up to his grin as he spoke.
"C'mon, let's go!" The kit hardly finished his sentence before the brown fuzz sprung off of Brightkit, nearly stumbling face-first into another kit. Even when he ran, the boy's long spine had an arch. Rippling- no, juggling, really, to his sprinting limbs as his paws tried to steer clear of mothers, fathers, and whatever. Rapid, unsteady bounds and tremendous leaps, Martenkit had nearly made it across the herculean trek that was the nursery floor and almost vanished in the gold light filtering through the entrance.

Brightkit gave a mrrow of frustration and tried to push her friend off again, although her eyes sparkling with excitement showed that she wasn't actually upset with him. "Ha! This leaf can fight back, though!" She mewed, trying to push him off again. It was no good- she was the smaller of the two, and with her vision blurred she wasn't always as close or far as she believed herself to be, and her paws seemed to slip right past his face and limbs as she struggled. Bright kit sprang to her paws as Martenkit leapt to his- she darted off after him, laughing as she did so. Brightkit's laugh could get infectious- after a while of listening to it, you would either get increasingly annoyed or laugh along with her. It was impossible go ignore, with its high, squeaky sound that at times grew clearer and sounded like the ring of a bell. She leapt out after him, hoping to pounce on him as he had done with her these past two times.

lone
November 14th, 2016, 11:28 PM
"Half brother." He corrected quietly. To be truthful the only true relation he had to Jewelpaw was a friendship, especially since bothe he and Jewelpaw were adopted, they only share a close friendship and adoptive mother. "Trouble is fun to do every once in a while. If you do it everyother minute though the Clan won't trust you, so you have to be careful. But in the end, it's all fun and games right?" He said with a mischievous tone. "So since my brother and I don't have much time for it, why don't we try some out. I see your thoughts swirling, any ideas?" He asked.

"Oh, half brother," Owlkit mewed. She knew that wasn't something that she should say in a sarcastic, teasing, or rude tone of voice. It could be a subject that was touchy to Storkpaw, and if there was one thing Owlkit didn't need, it was an enemy. "Yeah- I don't get into trouble all the time. Besides, aren't you technically only in trouble if you get caught?" Owlkit asked with a smirk. She knew that was a highly debatable subject, and hoped that Storkpaw didn't have an enforced view on it. It could be bad- it could be very bad. She could lose his attention altogether, which was something that she wasn't a big fan of, or get into trouble simply for mentioning this. She grinned in a roguish manner, her grey blue hues meeting Storkpaw's own. "Hmm...well there's always the most basic one, which would be sneaking out...we could always scare other cats, play a trick on them, although I don't know whether you would call that truly getting into trouble..." Owlkit's voice trailed off and she waited for Storkpaw's preference or suggestion.

goddess of ducks
November 14th, 2016, 11:39 PM
"Oh, half brother," Owlkit mewed. She knew that wasn't something that she should say in a sarcastic, teasing, or rude tone of voice. It could be a subject that was touchy to Storkpaw, and if there was one thing Owlkit didn't need, it was an enemy. "Yeah- I don't get into trouble all the time. Besides, aren't you technically only in trouble if you get caught?" Owlkit asked with a smirk. She knew that was a highly debatable subject, and hoped that Storkpaw didn't have an enforced view on it. It could be bad- it could be very bad. She could lose his attention altogether, which was something that she wasn't a big fan of, or get into trouble simply for mentioning this. She grinned in a roguish manner, her grey blue hues meeting Storkpaw's own. "Hmm...well there's always the most basic one, which would be sneaking out...we could always scare other cats, play a trick on them, although I don't know whether you would call that truly getting into trouble..." Owlkit's voice trailed off and she waited for Storkpaw's preference or suggestion.
Storkpaw smiled. "I like the way you think." He purred. Owlkits mixture of knowledge and mischief somewhat reminded him of himself. Storkpaw thought for a moment. "Well, I've always enjoyed climbing trees." He suggested. "I can take you out and maybe we could do some climbing? I'll make sure you don't fall." He added encouragingly.

goddess of ducks
November 14th, 2016, 11:44 PM
( ninetailsnetwork )
Barkskip lounged in the clearing. After seeking advice from the elders he hoped that he could do better. Although, immediate inspiration failed to show up. The tom lately had been struggling with fulfilling get his duties since he became a warrior.

lone
November 14th, 2016, 11:44 PM
Storkpaw smiled. "I like the way you think." He purred. Owlkits mixture of knowledge and mischief somewhat reminded him of himself. Storkpaw thought for a moment. "Well, I've always enjoyed climbing trees." He suggested. "I can take you out and maybe we could do some climbing? I'll make sure you don't fall." He added encouragingly.

Owlkit dipped her head in an over exaggerated show of gratitude. "Why thank you, kind tom," She mewed with a purr in her own voice. She liked to use her exaggerations and way of overdoing things as sarcasm- she figured it was a good thing. Her eyes twinkled and sparked with mischief and interest. "Okay. Hopefully you don't fall, cause there won't be much that I can do about it," She mewed with a giggle. Her fluffy tail twitches thoughtfully, a smirk plastered on the she cat's maw as she waited for Storkpaw's reaction.

FOXXRR
November 14th, 2016, 11:48 PM
( ninetailsnetwork )
Barkskip lounged in the clearing. After seeking advice from the elders he hoped that he could do better. Although, immediate inspiration failed to show up. The tom lately had been struggling with fulfilling get his duties since he became a warrior.
(Hello to you too!)
Ripplevine padded across the camp, seeing that he may have missed all the patrols. He noticed a cat somewhere from the corner of his eyes. He turned around and walked towards the cat. "Hello, how do you do?" He asked Barkskip, which he recognized much later after getting pretty close.

goddess of ducks
November 14th, 2016, 11:51 PM
(Hello to you too!)
Ripplevine padded across the camp, seeing that he may have missed all the patrols. He noticed a cat somewhere from the corner of his eyes. He turned around and walked towards the cat. "Hello, how do you do?" He asked Barkskip, which he recognized much later after getting pretty close.
Barkskip acknowledged the tom with a polite nod. "Greetings Ripplevine. I'm doing good, and you?" He asked trying hard to act like a warrior. It seemed as if his body wanted two different things. Part wanted to be mature and behave like a warrior, yet the other wanted to jump around and act like he was two moons old again.

FOXXRR
November 14th, 2016, 11:56 PM
Barkskip acknowledged the tom with a polite nod. "Greetings Ripplevine. I'm doing good, and you?" He asked trying hard to act like a warrior. It seemed as if his body wanted two different things. Part wanted to be mature and behave like a warrior, yet the other wanted to jump around and act like he was two moons old again.
"Doing fine" Ripplevine said, and thought of something else to say, "How's being a warrior so far for you?" He asked, remembering someone had also asked that question when he was a new warrior. 'Tiring?' he guessed in his mind...

goddess of ducks
November 14th, 2016, 11:59 PM
"Doing fine" Ripplevine said, and thought of something else to say, "How's being a warrior so far for you?" He asked, remembering someone had also asked that question when he was a new warrior. 'Tiring?' he guessed in his mind...
Barkskip gave a shrug. "It's cool, I guess. It's kinda boring at the same time. I kinda enjoy waking up everyday and not having to train, but I kinda miss it be upside it kept me busy." He said undecidedly.

FOXXRR
November 15th, 2016, 12:15 AM
Barkskip gave a shrug. "It's cool, I guess. It's kinda boring at the same time. I kinda enjoy waking up everyday and not having to train, but I kinda miss it be upside it kept me busy." He said undecidedly.
"Oh." Ripplevine said, not expecting the answer. "Well, being in a patrol is fun I guess," He said, "But I sometimes miss those days when I learnt something new." He was not sure what else to say, but what he really felt about being a warrior.

Rockstar
November 15th, 2016, 12:19 AM
Iceclaw purred and grabbed him and gently wrestled with him while icekit tried to wriggle her way out of dawnfrost grasp

Greykit mewed and started wrestling with his father, while Dawnfrost playfully grabbed Icekit in her paws and licked between her ears.

Raiini
November 15th, 2016, 01:52 AM
Silverpaw blinked happily. "Finally!" She thought. "An Apprentice! One step closer to being clan Leader...." Her mind whirled. She looked around for her amiable mentor, Jayflower. Silverpaw wondered what they would do first. Her tail tip flicked, and she swiped a paw over the tuft of fur sticking up from her ears.

November 15th, 2016, 05:35 AM
Greykit mewed and started wrestling with his father, while Dawnfrost playfully grabbed Icekit in her paws and licked between her ears.
Cherrykit pounced on dawnfrost tail while icekit tried to wriggle her way out of dawnfrost grasp iceclaw kept wrestling with greykit

Rockstar
November 15th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Cherrykit pounced on dawnfrost tail while icekit tried to wriggle her way out of dawnfrost grasp iceclaw kept wrestling with greykit

Dawnfrost purred and started flicking her tail around for Cherrykit to chase it.

Lightningkit suddenly pounced onto Iceclaw as well, helping her brother wrestle with him.

November 15th, 2016, 08:21 AM
Dawnfrost purred and started flicking her tail around for Cherrykit to chase it.

Lightningkit suddenly pounced onto Iceclaw as well, helping her brother wrestle with him.
Cherrykit mewed as she chased dawnfrost tail while iceclaw gave a pretend mew of alarm as lightninkit jumped on him

Hexict
November 15th, 2016, 08:39 AM
Brightkit appeared to be thinking very seriously about what games she liked to play. "Well...I like to play fight, and I like to play moss-ball," She mewed with a slight shrug. There were a lot of things that she liked to do, but those were probably two of her favorites. She grinned happily, her thin tail still twitching as though it had a mind of it's own...she most likely didn't even notice that it was, being so caught up in her thoughts and the promise of a new playmate. She thought wistfully about exploring, although looking at Summitkit, he looked a little young to be doing so quite yet. He wasn't much smaller than her, she was quite small for her age...but still, perhaps it wasn't the best idea to suggest. Besides, she didn't often sneak out of camp herself, being nervous that she would get in trouble, which naturally was one of her least favorite things. She hated seeing other cats upset or worried about her too, because there generally was nothing to worry about and because she just wanted everyone to be happy, all the time. Though that was an unrealistic goal, Brightkit always did her best to make sure that other cats were happy when they were around her. "What do you think, which one's better?" She asked, with a bright smile still plastered on her maw.

It took Summitkit a few heartbeats to decide between the two suggestions. "How about play-fight? I think that'll be more fun than mossball," he mewed, green orbs twinkling with a playful light. He was younger than Brightkit, but their sizes were similar so he doubted that she had much of an advantage during their little play-fight, besides, he play-fought all the time. "Why don't I play a fox that attacking the camp and you can be a warrior protecting the camp, and then we can switch roles?" The cow cat suggested, waving his tail impatiently as he was ready for their little game to begin already. He would usually want to be the warrior first, but when he played with a new playmate, he let them be warrior first. It was kind of his way of breaking the ice before a first game so that no one's really upset when they start. Plus, he would have to fox sometime during the game anyway, so why not first to add on to his other reason for claiming the role.

Stormpelt
November 15th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Timberkit ran into the camp panting as she was now running away from Orchidkit. She skidded to a stop and looked at the small hole she ran through and was breathing a bit hard and a little tired. She waited a few seconds before she walked closer to it which might of been a big mistake. "Orchidkit you are pretty slow!", Timberkit teased before she bounded off.

Hexict
November 15th, 2016, 09:15 AM
A couple fox lengths behind Timberkit, the tortoiseshell tom appeared through the hole as well. He was panting and was trying to still catch the smaller kit. She was right when she called out to him, calling his slow. "What... can... I say... mice are... fast," Orchidkit panted as he he responded to her little teasing, and continued his teasing of he calling her 'mouse'. She had started it anyway, comparing her tiny size with that of a mouse's. He stopped and slopped onto the camp floor. He wasn't use to running that much, and their game had tired his out. "I'll give you this victory... but remember, I went easy on you!" The fluffy tom laughed at this, knowing that she had won whether he wanted her to or not. He laid there for a moment, allowing dust to cover his long pelt, but not caring at all.

Stormpelt
November 15th, 2016, 09:59 AM
A couple fox lengths behind Timberkit, the tortoiseshell tom appeared through the hole as well. He was panting and was trying to still catch the smaller kit. She was right when she called out to him, calling his slow. "What... can... I say... mice are... fast," Orchidkit panted as he he responded to her little teasing, and continued his teasing of he calling her 'mouse'. She had started it anyway, comparing her tiny size with that of a mouse's. He stopped and slopped onto the camp floor. He wasn't use to running that much, and their game had tired his out. "I'll give you this victory... but remember, I went easy on you!" The fluffy tom laughed at this, knowing that she had won whether he wanted her to or not. He laid there for a moment, allowing dust to cover his long pelt, but not caring at all.

"Heh and big foxes are slow!", Timberkit said as she bounded over back too the tom. She could tell that he was still teasing her. "Soon enough this mouse will beat the hungry fox in his own games.", The small lass said as she prodded him with her paw. "And that you where not going easy on me if you where you wouldn't be panting silly mouse brain!", TImberkit said before she pouncedd on him.

dino.
November 15th, 2016, 10:37 AM
Tigerkit walked into camp carrying her mouse. She brought it over to Briarpaw. "Look what I caught today," she meowed holding it up proudly.

goddess of ducks
November 15th, 2016, 12:24 PM
"Oh." Ripplevine said, not expecting the answer. "Well, being in a patrol is fun I guess," He said, "But I sometimes miss those days when I learnt something new." He was not sure what else to say, but what he really felt about being a warrior.
Barkskip offered the warrior a friendly grin, but nothing to grand. The young Havana was used to awkward conversations. It seemed as if not much happened with the tom these days. Then letting out an exasperated sigh he rose to his paws. "Speaking of patrols, would you like to join me on one? It's been a while and I could use something to do." He suggested hopefully.

Delta Reliant
November 15th, 2016, 03:11 PM
@JellieDelly (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=56)

Maplefur padded out of the warriors den, still blinking sleep from her eyes. Trotting to the fresh kill pile, she looked over what was in it. Pawing out a rather plump squirrel and tiny mouse, she looked over at Amberstorm. "This good?"
"Yeah... sure..." Amberstorm still wasn't fully awake but was grateful, he was getting hungry. "Ill... take the small one..." He wasn't really hungry.

dino.
November 15th, 2016, 03:25 PM
(I'm making another, if that ok)
Name: Eaglefeather
Appearance: Different shades of brown on face, body, and tail, white ears, paws, and muzzle, brown eyes
Personality: quiet, reserved, kindhearted
Other: He is the mate of Wolfheart and Tigerkit's father. Wolfheart died feom greencough, and His daughter is the only surviving kit out of a litter of three, and he treats her as if she's the only thing he has left. (Yes, I'm getting this from Crookedstar's Promise X3) He often goes off on his own when he gets sent on hunting patrols to grieve for his lost mate and kits. (Wolfheart and the kits weren't part of the RP at anytime, BTW)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Stormkit walked into the clearing,looking around.She saw her older brother,Weaselpaw,and ran over.

Maplefur
November 15th, 2016, 03:27 PM
"Yeah... sure..." Amberstorm still wasn't fully awake but was grateful, he was getting hungry. "Ill... take the small one..." He wasn't really hungry.

Maplefur blinked. "Oh, I thought we could share the squirrel since it's quite big," she offered. She would feel greedy eating it all by herself, even if they were about to go hunting.

Delta Reliant
November 15th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Maplefur blinked. "Oh, I thought we could share the squirrel since it's quite big," she offered. She would feel greedy eating it all by herself, even if they were about to go hunting.
Amberstorm seemed to wake up a bit more once he realized what she said "Oh, yeah, right... Uhm... okay?... lets dig in then?" He wanted to laugh at himself.

Maplefur
November 15th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Amberstorm seemed to wake up a bit more once he realized what she said "Oh, yeah, right... Uhm... okay?... lets dig in then?" He wanted to laugh at himself.

She nodded, whiskers twitching in amusement, as she picked up the prey and moved them towards the edge of the clearing. She settled down, placing the mouse beside her for Amberstorm. Taking a bite of the squirrel, she also put it next to her. She looked back up at Amberstorm with an inviting gaze, motioning to the prey besides her with her tail. "Dig in," she teased.

FOXXRR
November 15th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Barkskip offered the warrior a friendly grin, but nothing to grand. The young Havana was used to awkward conversations. It seemed as if not much happened with the tom these days. Then letting out an exasperated sigh he rose to his paws. "Speaking of patrols, would you like to join me on one? It's been a while and I could use something to do." He suggested hopefully.
"Oh that'll be perfect!" Ripplevine mewed, "I think I've already missed all of the patrols, so I'll be more than happy to join one!" He clearly was bored, the only thing that was going on in the camp were cats sharing tongues. He realized how much of a kit he seemed to look and settled down, trying to regain his serious face.

lone
November 15th, 2016, 05:22 PM
It took Summitkit a few heartbeats to decide between the two suggestions. "How about play-fight? I think that'll be more fun than mossball," he mewed, green orbs twinkling with a playful light. He was younger than Brightkit, but their sizes were similar so he doubted that she had much of an advantage during their little play-fight, besides, he play-fought all the time. "Why don't I play a fox that attacking the camp and you can be a warrior protecting the camp, and then we can switch roles?" The cow cat suggested, waving his tail impatiently as he was ready for their little game to begin already. He would usually want to be the warrior first, but when he played with a new playmate, he let them be warrior first. It was kind of his way of breaking the ice before a first game so that no one's really upset when they start. Plus, he would have to fox sometime during the game anyway, so why not first to
add on to his other reason for claiming the role.
Brightkit beamed, her own blue orb sparkling with excitement while her green one remained clouded and unfocused. It gave her a little bit of a strange look, and one that could sometimes make other cats uncomfortable, but it had never stopped her from having fun and making friends. If she knew it was there, it might have been more of a hindrance to her since she would be thinking about it. But because the thought had never occurred to her, it didn't bother her as much. "Okay! That sounds like fun," She purred. She puffed her small chest out, heading further away from her new playmate. Because her chest was puffed out at the same time, it gave her an odd gait and one that was almost humorous, although that was yet another thing that she was unaware of. She padded back and forth, in a soldier-like style, her tail held up in the air and her expression proud. "I am a mighty warrior of ThunderClan! No one can get past me!" She mewed, giggling slightly. The idea of her being a "mighty warrior" when she was only four moons old was funny, although she was already enjoying the game- and technically, it hadn't even begun yet.

seasalt
November 15th, 2016, 06:02 PM
A small brown tabby kit scrambled out of the nursery,fur fluffing out as he slid out,
clumsily.Leafkit shook his fluffy pelt,blinking as he scanned the clearing for something interesting
to do.He always thought the camp clearing was a bit overwelming sometimes,which was very
imitating for the tom kit.Leafkit was a lonely kit,who didn't really play with other kits,but he didn't
really prefer to play by himself.He blinked his leaf green orbs as he looked around for something,
or anything to do,boredom was a clear signal here.

( open ! )

Rockstar
November 15th, 2016, 11:08 PM
Cherrykit mewed as she chased dawnfrost tail while iceclaw gave a pretend mew of alarm as lightninkit jumped on him

Dawnfrost purred and kept flicking her tail while licking Icekit.

Greykit and Lightningkit mewed and kept pawing at their father. "We've got you now, mangy ShadowClan warrior!"

Socks
November 16th, 2016, 12:36 AM
Brightpetal sat washing her ears calmly, she thought of earlier hunting and paused, then moved to clean her chest. As she finished cleaning herself, she wrapped her long tail around her paws and twitched an ear, looking around the clearing and blinking slowly as she looked for other cats.

November 16th, 2016, 06:57 AM
Dawnfrost purred and kept flicking her tail while licking Icekit.

Greykit and Lightningkit mewed and kept pawing at their father. "We've got you now, mangy ShadowClan warrior!"
Icekit mewled again this time with a bit of fustration since she couldnt escape her mothers grasp iceclaw kept wrestling with the other two with a playful growl "no i think i got you two" he said

Mango
November 16th, 2016, 07:03 AM
Fernpaw stretched and curled up, not wanting to go hunting, half asleep," ugh...," she mumbled

Rosepaw smiled softly at her," It's dawn patrol, come on,"

The sun filtered in the den as Rosepaw prodded at Fernpaw.

Fernpaw mumbled," You haven't hit the maturity mark where you want to sleep in, let's just pretend we both over slept,"

Rosepaw shook her head," No, it's wrong, let's go," she kept prodding.

Fernpaw stretched and stumbled out of the den.

Hexict
November 16th, 2016, 07:15 AM
"Heh and big foxes are slow!", Timberkit said as she bounded over back too the tom. She could tell that he was still teasing her. "Soon enough this mouse will beat the hungry fox in his own games.", The small lass said as she prodded him with her paw. "And that you where not going easy on me if you where you wouldn't be panting silly mouse brain!", TImberkit said before she pouncedd on him.

He flicked his tail. "Oh? Maybe it's all an act, give you some self-esteem," he purred as she called him out, than the small kit pounced on top of him. "I'd like to see you try to beat me any day!" The bigger of the two pushed Timberkit off him. He forced himself to his paws, though his legs felt tired from their game of tag. Reminder: don'r run so much! Leave all that to the Windclanners, he silently scolded himself for making his legs feeling like this - but would feel worse when he figured out how sore they will soon be. "But I think that's it for today, ya know? I need to get some slee-" the tortoiseshell realized how close he was to admitting how much Timberkit had tired him out. "I need to go see my bro and sis," despite the attempt to ignore what he had originally said, it was clear what he had been about to say before changing it.