PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

IceyGlitch
July 5th, 2018, 08:30 PM
"Getting your father to attack me would still be breaking the warrior code," Grovepaw instantly retorted. She was a friendly feline, but she wouldn't sit back and allow herself to be threatened, either. "And, you know, if I went to Passionstar and told her your threat there, you'd be in big trouble." She paused for a few fluttering heartbeats, allowing her message to sink into his brain- she was not spineless. She would speak up if need be. When the tom stood and started to walk away, she took it as a sign to change the topic and allowed the tension between them to roll off her shoulders. The brown feline didn't hesitate in joining him, her paw steps rushed in order to catch up. "Wanna know how I lost my tail," she questioned, waggling the stub behind her. Grovepaw didn't wait for Leopardpaw to respond and leaped into her story. "When I was a kit, I would sneak out of camp to explore the territory, like, every day. One time, a rat decided to take a nice bite of my tail, and in the medicine den I ended up having to get the rest of it cut off because it got infected. Pretty cool, huh?" She glanced over her shoulder at the nub that rested where a full-length tail should be, a small laugh escaping her lips. She hadn't been too worked up over the loss of her tail, and her unapologetic attitude at sneaking out of camp despite the situation had worried her mother. She still remembered being scolded that night. Now, thinking back on it, the whole ordeal seemed quite funny to her.
Leopardpaw sighs and whirls to face her "What in Starclan is wrong with you? Why are you messing with me? Why can't you just be like everyone else and avoid me!? Why can't you just leave like my parents!?" He yelps his eyes flashing anger and resentment as he bounds over to a corner of the clearing. As the tom lays down he smooths his cream fur panting slightly from getting worked up. He didn't understand this she-cat and it was very confusing. Even a threat didn't scare her away. "Mouse turd this molly is too persistent" he mumbles to himself and begins washing his face hoping the molly didnt follow him but still expecting his wish to not come true.

Doodle
July 5th, 2018, 08:50 PM
Leopardpaw sighs and whirls to face her "What in Starclan is wrong with you? Why are you messing with me? Why can't you just be like everyone else and avoid me!? Why can't you just leave like my parents!?" He yelps his eyes flashing anger and resentment as he bounds over to a corner of the clearing. As the tom lays down he smooths his cream fur panting slightly from getting worked up. He didn't understand this she-cat and it was very confusing. Even a threat didn't scare her away. "Mouse turd this molly is too persistent" he mumbles to himself and begins washing his face hoping the molly didnt follow him but still expecting his wish to not come true.
Once again, Grovepaw paused and simply stared at the tom. Clearly, he was hurting on the inside. She was starting to piece together the pieces. To her, it sounded like his parents had left him and because of it he feared getting close to others, in case they too would leave him. She was slower in approaching Leopardpaw again, making sure she kept her distance when she sat down. Being gentle with her words would hopefully soothe the irritated apprentice. "I'm sorry about your parents," she started, green eyes pooling with sympathy. "It stinks, loosing a family member. My sister, Ivypaw, died, and my mom disappeared shortly after, so I can understand your pain." She blinked at the tom, hoping he'd see that she was genuine and she would not abandon him. You can let yourself get close to me, she almost wanted to say, but knew it'd be too bold of a statement. So instead she began to groom herself beside the tom as he washed his face.

IceyGlitch
July 5th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Once again, Grovepaw paused and simply stared at the tom. Clearly, he was hurting on the inside. She was starting to piece together the pieces. To her, it sounded like his parents had left him and because of it he feared getting close to others, in case they too would leave him. She was slower in approaching Leopardpaw again, making sure she kept her distance when she sat down. Being gentle with her words would hopefully soothe the irritated apprentice. "I'm sorry about your parents," she started, green eyes pooling with sympathy. "It stinks, loosing a family member. My sister, Ivypaw, died, and my mom disappeared shortly after, so I can understand your pain." She blinked at the tom, hoping he'd see that she was genuine and she would not abandon him. You can let yourself get close to me, she almost wanted to say, but knew it'd be too bold of a statement. So instead she began to groom herself beside the tom as he washed his face.
He glances at her wondering if he should just give into her persistence. He blinks his yellow eyes slowly then opens his maw "My father left a few days after i was born. My mother told me that he had wanted a whole litter but i was the only kit to survive. The others died when inside my mother. He left because he assumed that i would just die like the others. By my 4th moon my mother developed greencough during my very first winter. She seemed to get better but 3 days after my 5th moon she died from an infection in her lungs. Her name was Tulipeyes. She had the most beautiful yellow eyes. As bright as the sun." he looks down "Ive been alone for a while and i prefer that" he looks up snapping the last part. Even though he had just told this she-cat his life story he still continued to be the same as before towards her. He tried to make it clear that he didnt want friends. He knew that a friend was what he needed but he would deny that for as long as he could.

Doodle
July 5th, 2018, 09:56 PM
He glances at her wondering if he should just give into her persistence. He blinks his yellow eyes slowly then opens his maw "My father left a few days after i was born. My mother told me that he had wanted a whole litter but i was the only kit to survive. The others died when inside my mother. He left because he assumed that i would just die like the others. By my 4th moon my mother developed greencough during my very first winter. She seemed to get better but 3 days after my 5th moon she died from an infection in her lungs. Her name was Tulipeyes. She had the most beautiful yellow eyes. As bright as the sun." he looks down "Ive been alone for a while and i prefer that" he looks up snapping the last part. Even though he had just told this she-cat his life story he still continued to be the same as before towards her. He tried to make it clear that he didnt want friends. He knew that a friend was what he needed but he would deny that for as long as he could.
Grovepaw shook her head when he was finished his story. "I'm so sorry about your mom. And your dad too." She fell quiet for a moment, something that seemed to be happening often when the molly was around Leopardpaw. "I understand why you want to be alone, but I think you could do with having a friend there for you when you want one. Even if you don't think you need one, trust me some day you will. And I'll be here for you, then, know that." Her words were honest ones, as Grovepaw really did want to help. Heck, she wanted to help the entire clan, but for now she'd settle on just this one tom. "I don't care if you're not chatty, either. Believe me, I can do more than enough talking for the two of us!" The she-cat purred, trying to make the conversation more light than it had been moments before.

IceyGlitch
July 5th, 2018, 10:08 PM
Grovepaw shook her head when he was finished his story. "I'm so sorry about your mom. And your dad too." She fell quiet for a moment, something that seemed to be happening often when the molly was around Leopardpaw. "I understand why you want to be alone, but I think you could do with having a friend there for you when you want one. Even if you don't think you need one, trust me some day you will. And I'll be here for you, then, know that." Her words were honest ones, as Grovepaw really did want to help. Heck, she wanted to help the entire clan, but for now she'd settle on just this one tom. "I don't care if you're not chatty, either. Believe me, I can do more than enough talking for the two of us!" The she-cat purred, trying to make the conversation more light than it had been moments before.
He snorts "Believe me i can tell" The cream colored tom looks her for a few seconds "Dont expect me to be nice to u tho. Ive got a reputation going and i dont want no mouse brained molly ruining that for me" he meows as he licks his front paw and swipes it over his ear. He still had a hateful look on his face but his whole body was relaxd. Instead of his tail swishing with annoyance it was swaying calmly in a rhythmic motion.

Doodle
July 5th, 2018, 10:26 PM
He snorts "Believe me i can tell" The cream colored tom looks her for a few seconds "Dont expect me to be nice to u tho. Ive got a reputation going and i dont want no mouse brained molly ruining that for me" he meows as he licks his front paw and swipes it over his ear. He still had a hateful look on his face but his whole body was relaxd. Instead of his tail swishing with annoyance it was swaying calmly in a rhythmic motion.

Grovepaw giggled, not bothered by his remark; no use in getting bothered over what he said when it was true. Any cat could easily notice how talkative the young molly was, and it wasn't something she was embarrassed by. She liked to think her energetic behavior was contagious, that her radiating happiness could brighten others' days. "Oh yes, wouldn't want to go around ruining your reputation. You've worked so hard to gain the whole 'tough guy' exterior, I couldn't risk that for you," she spoke in mock seriousness, whiskers twitching in amusement. "Want to know something funny?" she asked, not bothering to wait for a 'yes' as usual. "I absolutely love climbing trees. The first time I tried to climb a tree after the whole 'tail cut off' incident, I rushed right into climbing the tree with no precaution. It hadn't occured to me that without my tail, climbing would be harder, so I fell right out of the tree. Splat!" Grovepaw laughed, shaking her head at the memory. Behind, her nub of a tail twitched, as if it would be waving should the rest of it still be there. "My mother practically had a heart attack. I got quite the scolding for that, too." Her eyes danced with amusement as she looked at Leopardpaw, her expression showing that she had no care for getting in trouble. At the time, she had been momentarily embarrassed. Now, all she felt about the memory was amusement and a bit of a fondness for a time when her mother was still in the picture.

IceyGlitch
July 5th, 2018, 11:51 PM
Grovepaw giggled, not bothered by his remark; no use in getting bothered over what he said when it was true. Any cat could easily notice how talkative the young molly was, and it wasn't something she was embarrassed by. She liked to think her energetic behavior was contagious, that her radiating happiness could brighten others' days. "Oh yes, wouldn't want to go around ruining your reputation. You've worked so hard to gain the whole 'tough guy' exterior, I couldn't risk that for you," she spoke in mock seriousness, whiskers twitching in amusement. "Want to know something funny?" she asked, not bothering to wait for a 'yes' as usual. "I absolutely love climbing trees. The first time I tried to climb a tree after the whole 'tail cut off' incident, I rushed right into climbing the tree with no precaution. It hadn't occured to me that without my tail, climbing would be harder, so I fell right out of the tree. Splat!" Grovepaw laughed, shaking her head at the memory. Behind, her nub of a tail twitched, as if it would be waving should the rest of it still be there. "My mother practically had a heart attack. I got quite the scolding for that, too." Her eyes danced with amusement as she looked at Leopardpaw, her expression showing that she had no care for getting in trouble. At the time, she had been momentarily embarrassed. Now, all she felt about the memory was amusement and a bit of a fondness for a time when her mother was still in the picture.
He looks at her and lets a soft chuckle. Something no many cats had the privilege to hear. He gets up slowly "All i do is battle train. My mentor says i should learn other things but all i care about is becoming a strong enough warrior. Ive got the swipe of a cat from Tigerclan" He says lifting his chin smugly as he flexes his front legs showing the muscle he has gained over the course of his training. He seemed to forget all about how he was supposed to be hating her as he showed off.

ponyapan
July 6th, 2018, 02:48 AM
Owlplet said "I kinda want to go to the terroity too" He said laying down and half slept. [M8 ponyapan]

"Great!" Cranerose purred with a wave of affection. "I'll wait for you outside the camp," she said, "I'll give you a minute to wake up properly." she finished wiht a twitch of her tail before she padded out to the crisp but warm air.

IceyGlitch
July 6th, 2018, 05:21 AM
He looks at her and lets a soft chuckle. Something no many cats had the privilege to hear. He gets up slowly "All i do is battle train. My mentor says i should learn other things but all i care about is becoming a strong enough warrior. Ive got the swipe of a cat from Tigerclan" He says lifting his chin smugly as he flexes his front legs showing the muscle he has gained over the course of his training. He seemed to forget all about how he was supposed to be hating her as he showed off.
{Bump Doodle }

Doodle
July 6th, 2018, 08:13 AM
{Bump Doodle }
(I was sleeping- if I ever stop replying like that chances are I'm either doing something or heading to bed.)

Grovepaw practically glowed at the tom's chuckle; she loved making others laugh, especially when it was someone who was uptight and didn't laugh often like Leopardpaw. At the tom's comment, she inspected him closer. "You definitely will be a strong warrior. Maybe not a good one, but a strong one," she commented off-handedly, giving a small laugh to show she wasn't trying to be rude. She was just being honest. "Sorry to break it to you, but your mentor's right. It may not seem that way right now, being Greenleaf and all, but when Leafbare hits, good hunters will be more helpful to the clan than good fighters. You'll need to at least learn how to hunt if you're going to be able to help out then- otherwise you won't have enough food to have any strength for fighting!"

IceyGlitch
July 6th, 2018, 08:34 AM
(I was sleeping- if I ever stop replying like that chances are I'm either doing something or heading to bed.)

Grovepaw practically glowed at the tom's chuckle; she loved making others laugh, especially when it was someone who was uptight and didn't laugh often like Leopardpaw. At the tom's comment, she inspected him closer. "You definitely will be a strong warrior. Maybe not a good one, but a strong one," she commented off-handedly, giving a small laugh to show she wasn't trying to be rude. She was just being honest. "Sorry to break it to you, but your mentor's right. It may not seem that way right now, being Greenleaf and all, but when Leafbare hits, good hunters will be more helpful to the clan than good fighters. You'll need to at least learn how to hunt if you're going to be able to help out then- otherwise you won't have enough food to have any strength for fighting!"

{Srry i figured u were asleep loll}

Leopardpaw glares at her the looks down "Ill admit. My first time hunting i messed up. I charged at the rabbit against my mentors orders and i was left without any prey. I was so embarrassed that i didn't even wanna go back hunting. I hate to admit it but i cant kick off very well with my back legs so my pounce doesn't go very far" He meows. He had a twinkle of surprise as he realized how easily he just talked to this molly. "What kinda mind tricks you playing on me" he joked snickering although he was half serious. He wasn't sure if this was actually him talking to her like this or if she had hypnotized him. Of course he didn't believe in stuff like that but how would he know if it was real or not. His ears twitched as he thought about this

Doodle
July 6th, 2018, 09:09 AM
{Srry i figured u were asleep loll}

Leopardpaw glares at her the looks down "Ill admit. My first time hunting i messed up. I charged at the rabbit against my mentors orders and i was left without any prey. I was so embarrassed that i didn't even wanna go back hunting. I hate to admit it but i cant kick off very well with my back legs so my pounce doesn't go very far" He meows. He had a twinkle of surprise as he realized how easily he just talked to this molly. "What kinda mind tricks you playing on me" he joked snickering although he was half serious. He wasn't sure if this was actually him talking to her like this or if she had hypnotized him. Of course he didn't believe in stuff like that but how would he know if it was real or not. His ears twitched as he thought about this

(It's fine, just wanted you to know as there may be times when I can't respond right away. Definitely bump me if I haven't responded within a day though!)

The tom's glare didn't bother Grovepaw in the slightest- after all, he was confiding in her right now. It was very unlikely that Leopardpaw disliked her if he felt comfortable enough to admit his faults. "Most cats are comfortable around me, I think because of my friendliness- and the fact that I won't leave you alone," she answered the tom's question, before tilting her head to brainstorm up solutions for him. This was the way Grovepaw worked; if someone she deemed a friend had a problem, she'd do her best to help fix it. "Not everyone's a natural hunter. A lot of cats mess up when learning how to hunt, especially on their first try. That's normal," she reassured him, her green eyes holding a type of intelligence that normally didn't show, hidden behind her bouncy personality. "As far as your back legs go, you can probably exercise them by laying on your back and pushing a heavy rock or something. But that's also just something that you improve over time through practice. I'd give hunting another go- you'll never get good at it if you don't keep learning more and practicing."

IceyGlitch
July 6th, 2018, 09:28 AM
(It's fine, just wanted you to know as there may be times when I can't respond right away. Definitely bump me if I haven't responded within a day though!)

The tom's glare didn't bother Grovepaw in the slightest- after all, he was confiding in her right now. It was very unlikely that Leopardpaw disliked her if he felt comfortable enough to admit his faults. "Most cats are comfortable around me, I think because of my friendliness- and the fact that I won't leave you alone," she answered the tom's question, before tilting her head to brainstorm up solutions for him. This was the way Grovepaw worked; if someone she deemed a friend had a problem, she'd do her best to help fix it. "Not everyone's a natural hunter. A lot of cats mess up when learning how to hunt, especially on their first try. That's normal," she reassured him, her green eyes holding a type of intelligence that normally didn't show, hidden behind her bouncy personality. "As far as your back legs go, you can probably exercise them by laying on your back and pushing a heavy rock or something. But that's also just something that you improve over time through practice. I'd give hunting another go- you'll never get good at it if you don't keep learning more and practicing."

He nods his head slowly then a grin spreads over his muzzle as his rump wiggles slightly in a playful motion "I bet we could go right now. You said you were gonna do battle training tomorrow right?" he pauses then continues not waiting for the molly to respond "If you show me how to hunt ill spar with you and teach you somethings i was taught so you can impress your mentor" he purrs smugly. He thought that he was the best apprentice at fighting and wanted to prove it to this molly.

Doodle
July 6th, 2018, 09:39 AM
He nods his head slowly then a grin spreads over his muzzle as his rump wiggles slightly in a playful motion "I bet we could go right now. You said you were gonna do battle training tomorrow right?" he pauses then continues not waiting for the molly to respond "If you show me how to hunt ill spar with you and teach you somethings i was taught so you can impress your mentor" he purrs smugly. He thought that he was the best apprentice at fighting and wanted to prove it to this molly.

Immediately, Grovepaw leaped up. "Oh, yes! That sounds great," the molly agreed enthusiastically. This situation had certainly taken a turn for the better. Leopardpaw had gone from wanting nothing to do with her, to inviting her out into the territory. Pleased at how things had turned out, Grovepaw purred and bumped her shoulder into the tom's. "I know the perfect spot for us to go to- come on, follow me!" Spinning on her paws, the molly darted for the camp entrance, running out into the territory.

(we can continue in the territory- just go ahead and mention me in there to post your response :))

Mango
July 7th, 2018, 12:08 PM
Doodle
Monarchstep was an elegent looking tom with mottled brown fur and dark green eyes. He was asleep on a small rock in the far corner of camp. He was slightly pudgy, which many cats questioned how he was able to look somewhat fat year round, but that was his secret, his affair, his double life. It apparently use to be allowed in Skyclan, and they were called Day Warriors. He liked the idea of that, but that wasn’t reality. He also was called lazy for doing the dawn patrol and dusk patrol and nothing during the day. He dreamed of mentoring an apprentice, but he felt that he rarely hunted was what prevented him from doing a patrol. A bird landed on his back and he awoke and stretched, scaring the bird off his back as he stood up and groomed his pelt he gazed around camp trying to figure out what to do for the rest of the day. His eyes fell on Grovepaw. Grovepaw was the apprentice who lacked a mentor. He realized that this could prove to Passionstar that he deserved an apprentice, maybe even Grovepaw. He wished himself luck as he approached Grovepaw. He didn’t really know much about Grovepaw, perhaps Grovepaw lacked a mentor because they were such a troublemaker no one was willing to mentor them. Or they wanted to self-train. Or they had a mentor who died. Whatever it was, Monarchstep could use his warrior authorities to force them into training. He now was standing in front of Grovepaw, he had to speak before Grovepaw got weirded out and walked away. He cleared his throught,” Grovepaw. I’m Monarchstep...” he trailed off why was he panicking about talking to an apprentice? Great Grovepaw will think I’m a nervous and skittish warrior, like Powdernose....I don’t want to be compared to Powdernose...he flicked his tail casually,” If I am correct, you don’t have a mentor...” he trailed off again, he sucked at initiating conversation. He never was the first to start a conversation. He breathed loudly and shook out his head,” How would you feel if I train you today.” He sighed slightly, he needed to crack a joke to prove that he wasn’t a Powdernose,” After all, I’m sure you don’t want to be an apprentice forever!” He added a twinkle of amusement showing in his eyes.

Doodle
July 7th, 2018, 12:26 PM
Doodle
Monarchstep was an elegent looking tom with mottled brown fur and dark green eyes. He was asleep on a small rock in the far corner of camp. He was slightly pudgy, which many cats questioned how he was able to look somewhat fat year round, but that was his secret, his affair, his double life. It apparently use to be allowed in Skyclan, and they were called Day Warriors. He liked the idea of that, but that wasn’t reality. He also was called lazy for doing the dawn patrol and dusk patrol and nothing during the day. He dreamed of mentoring an apprentice, but he felt that he rarely hunted was what prevented him from doing a patrol. A bird landed on his back and he awoke and stretched, scaring the bird off his back as he stood up and groomed his pelt he gazed around camp trying to figure out what to do for the rest of the day. His eyes fell on Grovepaw. Grovepaw was the apprentice who lacked a mentor. He realized that this could prove to Passionstar that he deserved an apprentice, maybe even Grovepaw. He wished himself luck as he approached Grovepaw. He didn’t really know much about Grovepaw, perhaps Grovepaw lacked a mentor because they were such a troublemaker no one was willing to mentor them. Or they wanted to self-train. Or they had a mentor who died. Whatever it was, Monarchstep could use his warrior authorities to force them into training. He now was standing in front of Grovepaw, he had to speak before Grovepaw got weirded out and walked away. He cleared his throught,” Grovepaw. I’m Monarchstep...” he trailed off why was he panicking about talking to an apprentice? Great Grovepaw will think I’m a nervous and skittish warrior, like Powdernose....I don’t want to be compared to Powdernose...he flicked his tail casually,” If I am correct, you don’t have a mentor...” he trailed off again, he sucked at initiating conversation. He never was the first to start a conversation. He breathed loudly and shook out his head,” How would you feel if I train you today.” He sighed slightly, he needed to crack a joke to prove that he wasn’t a Powdernose,” After all, I’m sure you don’t want to be an apprentice forever!” He added a twinkle of amusement showing in his eyes.

It was a lovely day, and Grovepaw longed to be outside of camp. All her fellow apprentices were already out and about with their mentors, hunting and training to become warriors. But the young apprentice hadn't received a mentor yet, for reasons that she didn't know. Perhaps Passionstar was busy, too busy to pick a warrior to train the molly, or maybe there were no eligible candidates? Either way, it left the she-cat with nothing to do all day but sit around camp. On rare days, a fellow apprentice and their mentor would take her out to train with them, but that didn't seem likely today, if the lack of apprentices in their den was anything to go by.

Pawsteps alerted the brown feline of someone approaching. Turning around, it was a warrior whom she hadn't had the opportunity to meet yet. Curious, she tilted her head. "That'd be me! Nice to meet you," she greeted the warrior, whose name she now knew was Monarchstep. Monarch. What an odd prefix, but it sounded lovely to the young molly. When the warrior spoke again, she visibly deflated. "Oh. Yeah, I don't. Not yet." She peered up at the tom, suddenly wondering if he was going to be her mentor. Perhaps Passionstar had spoken to him earlier, and he was approaching her to let her know? No, why would he mention that she had no mentor if he was her new one? Realizing she wasn't, in fact, about to find out that she had a mentor, her tail gave one lash of disappointment. It wasn't long until she perked back up again, however, as the suggestion made by Monarchstep instantly refueled her good mood. "No! No, I don't want to be an apprentice forever. Training sounds wonderful- thank you so much, Monarchstep," the molly exclaimed eagerly. Unable to keep her excitement in, she gave a small twirl. Where would they go? She'd been out in the territory the first day of her apprenticehood, shown the key spots and some of the borders with another apprentice and their mentor. Perhaps she'd see the rest of the territory? Or, even better, get some hunting or battle training! She waited, not wanting to scare the warrior off with her excitement should she start rattling off suggestions to what they could do. After all, he would be training her today, so she might as well leave the leading to him.

Mango
July 7th, 2018, 01:33 PM
It was a lovely day, and Grovepaw longed to be outside of camp. All her fellow apprentices were already out and about with their mentors, hunting and training to become warriors. But the young apprentice hadn't received a mentor yet, for reasons that she didn't know. Perhaps Passionstar was busy, too busy to pick a warrior to train the molly, or maybe there were no eligible candidates? Either way, it left the she-cat with nothing to do all day but sit around camp. On rare days, a fellow apprentice and their mentor would take her out to train with them, but that didn't seem likely today, if the lack of apprentices in their den was anything to go by.

Pawsteps alerted the brown feline of someone approaching. Turning around, it was a warrior whom she hadn't had the opportunity to meet yet. Curious, she tilted her head. "That'd be me! Nice to meet you," she greeted the warrior, whose name she now knew was Monarchstep. Monarch. What an odd prefix, but it sounded lovely to the young molly. When the warrior spoke again, she visibly deflated. "Oh. Yeah, I don't. Not yet." She peered up at the tom, suddenly wondering if he was going to be her mentor. Perhaps Passionstar had spoken to him earlier, and he was approaching her to let her know? No, why would he mention that she had no mentor if he was her new one? Realizing she wasn't, in fact, about to find out that she had a mentor, her tail gave one lash of disappointment. It wasn't long until she perked back up again, however, as the suggestion made by Monarchstep instantly refueled her good mood. "No! No, I don't want to be an apprentice forever. Training sounds wonderful- thank you so much, Monarchstep," the molly exclaimed eagerly. Unable to keep her excitement in, she gave a small twirl. Where would they go? She'd been out in the territory the first day of her apprenticehood, shown the key spots and some of the borders with another apprentice and their mentor. Perhaps she'd see the rest of the territory? Or, even better, get some hunting or battle training! She waited, not wanting to scare the warrior off with her excitement should she start rattling off suggestions to what they could do. After all, he would be training her today, so she might as well leave the leading to him.

Monarchstep tilted his head not really knowing how much training Grovepaw had had. He was pleased to hear that she wanted the training. He guessed she lost ensusiasm because she was hoping she had a mentor. He paused tipping his head a little and lashing his tail out behind her,” How much training have you had. Have you seen the territory yet? Have you been taught how to hunt yet? What about battle training?” He asked respectfully, he didn’t want to reteach her something, or bore her away with seeing the territory again,” Not quizzing you, just want to know so I have an idea of what part of training to help you with.” He added carefully. Trying to sound polite.

Doodle
July 7th, 2018, 01:38 PM
Monarchstep tilted his head not really knowing how much training Grovepaw had had. He was pleased to hear that she wanted the training. He guessed she lost ensusiasm because she was hoping she had a mentor. He paused tipping his head a little and lashing his tail out behind her,” How much training have you had. Have you seen the territory yet? Have you been taught how to hunt yet? What about battle training?” He asked respectfully, he didn’t want to reteach her something, or bore her away with seeing the territory again,” Not quizzing you, just want to know so I have an idea of what part of training to help you with.” He added carefully. Trying to sound polite.

Grovepaw opened her maw to answer the many questions thrown her way, stopping once she saw the warrior had something else to say. Nodding at the tom's explanation and giving a smile to show she understood, she started with his first question and went down the list. "I haven't had much training, if I'm honest. I've seen parts of the territory, and I've been shown our border with Shadowclan and our border with Riverclan but not Windclan. I've been taught some basics for hunting, and I've caught some prey already. I haven't really been taught the tricks with birds. I've had practically no battle training, though." She was slightly embarrassed at her lack of knowledge in the fighting department, though she knew she shouldn't be. It wasn't Grovepaw's fault that she wasn't able to train much, given that she didn't have a mentor. Besides, that's what training was all about- learning and improving. Monarchstep seemed like a nice warrior, and she doubted he'd judge her if she showed some novice qualities, especially when she was a novice.

Mango
July 7th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Grovepaw opened her maw to answer the many questions thrown her way, stopping once she saw the warrior had something else to say. Nodding at the tom's explanation and giving a smile to show she understood, she started with his first question and went down the list. "I haven't had much training, if I'm honest. I've seen parts of the territory, and I've been shown our border with Shadowclan and our border with Riverclan but not Windclan. I've been taught some basics for hunting, and I've caught some prey already. I haven't really been taught the tricks with birds. I've had practically no battle training, though." She was slightly embarrassed at her lack of knowledge in the fighting department, though she knew she shouldn't be. It wasn't Grovepaw's fault that she wasn't able to train much, given that she didn't have a mentor. Besides, that's what training was all about- learning and improving. Monarchstep seemed like a nice warrior, and she doubted he'd judge her if she showed some novice qualities, especially when she was a novice.
Monarchstep nodded,” I can show you the Windclan border first, makes sense to me to ensure you know where the borders are so you don’t accidentally trespass. Ofcourse, that won’t take much time and you probably are behind in training a little. So I can after that take you to the training cave and teach you some basic defense. I hate knowing apprentices can’t protect themselves, after all if a rouge were trespassing and attacked you and you were alone in the territory, which ocassionally happens, I’d hate for you not to be able to protect yourself.” He meowed. Grovepaw is a good cat, honest, still young enough to have ensusiasm about training, and respectful. I wonder why no one has offered to train her. Why did Passionstar never give her a mentor? he wondered. I should have a word with Passionstar on Grovepaw’s lack of mentor. I think I’d be a good fit for her, but frankly she’s probably so desperate for a mentor that she wouldn’t be picky. She needs a young mentor such as myself who can keep up with her and a nice one like me who doesn’t mind her ensuiasm and excitement. And a hard-working warrior such as myself to ensure she’s trained properly.

Doodle
July 7th, 2018, 02:16 PM
Monarchstep nodded,” I can show you the Windclan border first, makes sense to me to ensure you know where the borders are so you don’t accidentally trespass. Ofcourse, that won’t take much time and you probably are behind in training a little. So I can after that take you to the training cave and teach you some basic defense. I hate knowing apprentices can’t protect themselves, after all if a rouge were trespassing and attacked you and you were alone in the territory, which ocassionally happens, I’d hate for you not to be able to protect yourself.” He meowed. Grovepaw is a good cat, honest, still young enough to have ensusiasm about training, and respectful. I wonder why no one has offered to train her. Why did Passionstar never give her a mentor? he wondered. I should have a word with Passionstar on Grovepaw’s lack of mentor. I think I’d be a good fit for her, but frankly she’s probably so desperate for a mentor that she wouldn’t be picky. She needs a young mentor such as myself who can keep up with her and a nice one like me who doesn’t mind her ensuiasm and excitement. And a hard-working warrior such as myself to ensure she’s trained properly.

Grovepaw nodded, agreeing to the warrior's plans. Not like he needed her to agree, but she liked to show that she was on board with what he said. "Sounds good to me," she chirped, before darting over to the camp entrance. She had enough sense not to run out into the territory without her warrior supervisor, however, and skidded to a halt. Her tail waved as she looked behind her, waiting for Monarchstep to come over. She was going to be able to see Windclan territory- how exciting! The last time she'd been shown Thunderclan's borders, the warrior had explained to his apprentice and to Grovepaw accompanying them that the Windclan area was too dangerous to show such young apprentices to, without having any battle training. Thunderclan had been on rocky terms with Windclan, but hopefully now it wouldn't be as dangerous. Either way, the young molly trusted Monarchstep. The tom definitely seemed to know what he was talking about.

ConfusedCas
July 7th, 2018, 10:54 PM
A patrol entered the Thunderclan camp and at the back trotted in Ambercloud with pride gleaming in her amber eyes. Between her jaws she held a plump rabbit. The long-eared creatures weren't too common on Thunderclan territory and incidentally they were the she-cats favorite prey so naturally she was beaming when she had caught herself one. Maybe I like them so much because they have stubby tails like me. All I need now is a big pair of ears! She snorted with amusement at her own thoughts. The animals ears dragged in the sandy clearing and without noticing Ambercloud set her paw down on one as she was walking which caused herself to stumble forward and land flat on her muzzle. She gasped when she had felt the sudden pain on her nose but quickly she was smiling again. "Sometimes I wonder if I was born with two left paws." She purred to herself, staggering back on her paws and shaking some of the dust off her ginger pelt. She honestly didn't mind messy fur, it's not like she was on her way to the gathering or anything. Ambercloud snatched the rabbit back up and tossed it onto the nearby fresh-kill pile. She had eaten before leaving on the patrol and she wasn't yet feeling the ache of hunger yet so she decided to leave the prey for somebody else. For now she wanted to enjoy the dimming sunlight that barely glowed on the clearing. Ambercloud settled herself down and gazed up at the sky, looking like a kitten as if it were just discovering the outside world.
Suspiciousmindz

k!ngk3s
July 8th, 2018, 12:37 AM
starfall Baderpaw was bored but it was nighttime so he didnt want to go outside. He began to think "Should I wake someone up?" He wanted to so he gently poked Moonpaw so she will wake up.

Starfall
July 8th, 2018, 01:16 AM
starfall Baderpaw was bored but it was nighttime so he didnt want to go outside. He began to think "Should I wake someone up?" He wanted to so he gently poked Moonpaw so she will wake up.

The blueish grey tuxedo was getting her beauty sleep in, soft exhales and inhales could be heard if one listened close enough. They adored sleeping, had to keep the fur silky and soft after all and cleaning it wasn't they only way to keep it like that. Of course, at the same time the apprentice gets woken up fairly easily, so the nudging made her open her eyes in seconds. Moonpaw let out a groan and uncurled herself, lifting herself with her front paws. "What are you still doing up? Don't you know I need my beauty sleep? How else am I going to keep looking so beautiful?" the feline huffed, colbald blue optics hazed over due to sleepiness.

Sparkleshycat
July 8th, 2018, 06:26 AM
A new kit was in the corner sleeping . The kit was orange black and white she looked like a fox but she wasn’t. The kit was starting to wake up but kept sleeping.

The kit woke up and sat there alone watching the other kits she had always wished for a friend but she looked like a fox so she thought the other kits are scared of her.

Maplekit:
Maplekit swished her long fluffy black tail and began jumping around in a circle. She wasn't used to being friends with many cats and liked to keep to herself.
Foxkit just sat there and did nothing she wants friends but she's to scared to talk to anyone.

k!ngk3s
July 8th, 2018, 07:42 AM
The blueish grey tuxedo was getting her beauty sleep in, soft exhales and inhales could be heard if one listened close enough. They adored sleeping, had to keep the fur silky and soft after all and cleaning it wasn't they only way to keep it like that. Of course, at the same time the apprentice gets woken up fairly easily, so the nudging made her open her eyes in seconds. Moonpaw let out a groan and uncurled herself, lifting herself with her front paws. "What are you still doing up? Don't you know I need my beauty sleep? How else am I going to keep looking so beautiful?" the feline huffed, colbald blue optics hazed over due to sleepiness.

He poke her again saying "Im bored"

Tavvi
July 8th, 2018, 03:02 PM
Lambglow shook her head, the white she-cat frowning with dismay. It would be nice to be able to just... fly away. Life was hard at times, especially now, for Lambglow. If only she were a bird. Birds got along with everyone. Birds gave food to others and they rid the world of pesky bugs, which Lambglow appreciated. Everyone loved birds, because they were so graceful and beautiful and... free. Sometimes birds fly home because they forgot something that was good there. That made sense. Biting her lip hesitantly, Lambglow finally spoke after a moment - her eyes slightly fearful, though not overly so. "B-b-but what if... wh -what if a bird w-went home and... and th-there was n-no one waiting for them?" Her mew was quite as she spoke to herself. The idea was metaphorical, of course, Lambglow guessed birds probably would always have someone waiting for them because they deserved it. As for her, well... once upon a time she would have answered yes without a doubt. Now? She wasn't so sure.
ConfusedCas

ConfusedCas
July 8th, 2018, 05:06 PM
Lambglow shook her head, the white she-cat frowning with dismay. It would be nice to be able to just... fly away. Life was hard at times, especially now, for Lambglow. If only she were a bird. Birds got along with everyone. Birds gave food to others and they rid the world of pesky bugs, which Lambglow appreciated. Everyone loved birds, because they were so graceful and beautiful and... free. Sometimes birds fly home because they forgot something that was good there. That made sense. Biting her lip hesitantly, Lambglow finally spoke after a moment - her eyes slightly fearful, though not overly so. "B-b-but what if... wh -what if a bird w-went home and... and th-there was n-no one waiting for them?" Her mew was quite as she spoke to herself. The idea was metaphorical, of course, Lambglow guessed birds probably would always have someone waiting for them because they deserved it. As for her, well... once upon a time she would have answered yes without a doubt. Now? She wasn't so sure.
ConfusedCas
An audible purr escaped the she-cats throat as the sun flickered through the leaves overhead and shined down on her orange pelt. Her eyes remained closed as she used her other senses to listen to the bustling around her. It's amazing isn't it? She could hear her clanmates chattering, whether they were discussing bad or good news they had each other to talk to. She took a deep breath and could smell the cats in the clearing and she could name each of them just by their scent. To be fair she didn't know each of them personally but she made it her business to know their names. Even if we all don't get along at least we can rely on each other. Ambercloud smiled contently and couldn't think of any life better than that of clan-life. Her ears perked as she heard a voice nearby. Her eyes flashed opened and her head swiveled to look at the warrior who had spoken. Lambglow. Yet another warrior she had yet to befriend. She watched as the she-cat gazed up at the sky wistfully. Ambercloud frowned, "What do you mean? Surely someone has to be waiting for that poor bird?" She asked taking the metaphor quite literally while completely oblivious to her intrusion on the cats thoughts.

Charmer
July 8th, 2018, 09:16 PM
Flameleaf Bendy The Demon blue jellie

(I was just wanting to do something with Yarrowkit and Cherrydawn. Feel free to post and respond freeform style)

The ginger and white queen strode out of the nursery. Her legs were tired from the moons spent staying still and diligently tending to her kits. They were two moons old now. It was well past time they were let out to play in the clearing and started meeting their clanmates. "Now remember kits, behave yourself. Stay out of the warrior's den and the medicine den," Cherrydawn meowed softly.

Yarrowkit curiously looked at the open space from behind his mother's leg. The clearing seemed so big compared to the tight quarters of the nursery. But he wasn't frightened exactly so much as uncertain. Slowly, he stepped into the light. It was warm, and a slight breeze moved the long fur along his back in a way he wasn't used to. He cringed. He glanced at Gingerkit and Smallkit to see how they acted in this strange, new setting.

Lilystorm
July 8th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Leopardstripe strolled around camp lazily with the sun burning into her pelt.She knew that she was close enough to kitting that she should stay in the nursery,but she had better things to do than lie around and sleep half the day.Lashing her tail with annoyance,Leopardstripe continued to think about who the kits father was.She hadn't had much of a relationship with any tom so it didn't make sense."Who could it be?"She murmured to herself.

IceyGlitch
July 9th, 2018, 12:06 PM
A small gray apprentice limps into the medicine den trying to keep her front right paw off the ground. Turnippaw couldn't believe she had been so stupid. She hoped Caliaflame wouldn't say much about it. "C..Caliaflame?" she called out to the medicine cat a waver in her voice from pain. She licks her hurt paw quickly wincing as her sharp tongue could feel the puffy swollenness. The young apprentices mind began to wonder with bad thoughts. oh starclan what if they cast me out of the clan for being so mousebrained. Her sky blue eyes flash with even more worry Or what if my leg doesn't heal and i can never be a warrior! Ill be an elder at a young age and they will change my name to Nopaw instead of Turnippaw with this thought she briskly turns around wondering if she made a mistake coming to the medicine den. Maybe it will heal on its own. I..its just bruised right? Turnippaw began shaking from her nervousness and while she was lost in thought as she tried to leave the gray molly put weight on her injured paw causing a sharp yelp to leave her dark gray muzzle.

Lonestar23

CactusHeart
July 9th, 2018, 09:08 PM
BlackPaw lay in the territory, blocking off everything else around him. He was tired, but also bored. He didn’t have many friends, because he didn’t talk much. He just wanted someone to talk to. It wasn’t long before he noticed TurnipPaw in the clearing. He stood up and shook his fur. Finally! Someone to talk to! He purred and stood, hoping she would come to him first. IceyGlitch

Barnabas
July 9th, 2018, 09:10 PM
. ~Breadsticks~

Boulderstone walked into the Thunderclan camp with a couple of voles. He walked over to the fresh kill pile, placing his kill inside. When the tom was done he walked over to a spot by the warrior's den and say down. Boulderstone laid down with his paws tucked underneath him. His tail flicked from side to side as he became lost in his thoughts.

SuspiciousMindz
July 9th, 2018, 09:20 PM
A patrol entered the Thunderclan camp and at the back trotted in Ambercloud with pride gleaming in her amber eyes. Between her jaws she held a plump rabbit. The long-eared creatures weren't too common on Thunderclan territory and incidentally they were the she-cats favorite prey so naturally she was beaming when she had caught herself one. Maybe I like them so much because they have stubby tails like me. All I need now is a big pair of ears! She snorted with amusement at her own thoughts. The animals ears dragged in the sandy clearing and without noticing Ambercloud set her paw down on one as she was walking which caused herself to stumble forward and land flat on her muzzle. She gasped when she had felt the sudden pain on her nose but quickly she was smiling again. "Sometimes I wonder if I was born with two left paws." She purred to herself, staggering back on her paws and shaking some of the dust off her ginger pelt. She honestly didn't mind messy fur, it's not like she was on her way to the gathering or anything. Ambercloud snatched the rabbit back up and tossed it onto the nearby fresh-kill pile. She had eaten before leaving on the patrol and she wasn't yet feeling the ache of hunger yet so she decided to leave the prey for somebody else. For now she wanted to enjoy the dimming sunlight that barely glowed on the clearing. Ambercloud settled herself down and gazed up at the sky, looking like a kitten as if it were just discovering the outside world.
Suspiciousmindz

Treetiger had taken to simply grooming herself that morning. Her tail tip twitched constantly since her mind always seemed to be racing. Lately, this was due to anxiety. They were getting louder and stronger. She could practically feel their presence around her. She had tried so hard to fight them back, but every time she tried, she realized she can't live without them. She needed them to live. At least.. she thought so.

Taking a small pause to glance around the clearing, her green gaze was wide as she watched the returning patrol come back into camp. The last warrior seemed especially proud of their hare.. until they tripped over it. Treetiger had to admit to it being a nice catch, but it wasn't her taste. It was time to continue grooming now. She could feel the fur along her shoulder sticking out. However, as the feel turned her head to lick at her shoulder, she caught a dark shadow in her peripheral vision. The only reaction she had was to hiss aloud and jump, her pelt and tail bushing out. As she hit the ground, her claws sank into the dirt before she realized no one was there. It took her a moment to relax again, her tail and pelt smoothing out, but her green gaze kept darting around her for the same shadowy figure.

Did anyone else see that?

CactusHeart
July 9th, 2018, 09:33 PM
She laughs a little at his eagerness to talk and purrs out her response "Yes i went hunting" she says then slightly grimace as she looks at her swollen paw that she was holding off the ground slightly.

“Ow!” He meowed, looking at her paw. “Did you meet with CaliaFlame?” He purred, along with hers. He smiled at the She-Cat.

IceyGlitch
July 9th, 2018, 09:38 PM
“Ow!” He meowed, looking at her paw. “Did you meet with CaliaFlame?” He purred, along with hers. He smiled at the She-Cat.
She nods slowly "Of course. She said i would be fine i just fractured my paw is all. She told me to stay off it for a few days" she meows to the tom and gives her paw a good lick

Naturepaw5000
July 9th, 2018, 10:17 PM
Naturekit saw that some other kits were talking. She ran over to join them. "HI!! I'm Naturekit! Who are you? Are you guys siblings? I,have a brother and a sister! I dunno where they are. Have blueberries out of the camp? Am I asking to much questions? Sorry if I am, I don't know anyone yet." Naturekit smiled sheepishly , out of breath.

ConfusedCas
July 9th, 2018, 10:30 PM
Treetiger had taken to simply grooming herself that morning. Her tail tip twitched constantly since her mind always seemed to be racing. Lately, this was due to anxiety. They were getting louder and stronger. She could practically feel their presence around her. She had tried so hard to fight them back, but every time she tried, she realized she can't live without them. She needed them to live. At least.. she thought so.

Taking a small pause to glance around the clearing, her green gaze was wide as she watched the returning patrol come back into camp. The last warrior seemed especially proud of their hare.. until they tripped over it. Treetiger had to admit to it being a nice catch, but it wasn't her taste. It was time to continue grooming now. She could feel the fur along her shoulder sticking out. However, as the feel turned her head to lick at her shoulder, she caught a dark shadow in her peripheral vision. The only reaction she had was to hiss aloud and jump, her pelt and tail bushing out. As she hit the ground, her claws sank into the dirt before she realized no one was there. It took her a moment to relax again, her tail and pelt smoothing out, but her green gaze kept darting around her for the same shadowy figure.

Did anyone else see that?

Her attention was suddenly broken when she heard a hissing and her golden gaze flashed away from the dusk lit sky and focused on the she-cat not far off. She seemed quite startled but as Ambercloud looked around she wasn't sure what alarmed the feline. As she looked closer she realized she didn't know the warriors name. Ambercloud frowned at the thought. Though she didn't know all of her clanmates personally she at least made it her goal to know most of their names. Then she made the decision that she would get to know the russet warrior.
Approaching confidently, and with a friendly smile dancing on her muzzle, she started the conversation with a slightly boisterous voice, "Hello there! I'm not sure if you know me but I'm Ambercloud." Her gaze wandered around, "Did a bird startle you? I don't blame you, the other day a crow cawed and it nearly scared me right into the river." Her gaze returned towards her clanmate, her golden orbs shining with curiosity.
Often times the bobtail could come across as... Well, embarrassing to say the least but the she-cat had a rather hard time noticing another cats discomfort. Even if she did notice, Ambercloud would often try to find away to lighten the mood. She just loved having conversations.

Brunch
July 9th, 2018, 10:52 PM
The clearing of ThunderClan was bustling, warriors and apprentices striding from place to place, with the occasional prey in their maws. The elders sat beside their den, heads bowed together, conversing over what's-his-face and his love interest. The kits and their mothers sat in the middle of the clearing, with intermittent times where the kits would sneak away from their mothers, determined upon annoying their clan-mates. Obscured from all of the noise, a shaded part of the clearing, dozing softly, unaware of her surroundings, was Burnetsky. Her black fur blended her into the shadows, casting her away from her clanmates. And with her green eyes were slits, untraceable in the gloom, hiding her more firmly from her companions. Burnetsky didn't mind, though, as she was a quiet cat, sheepish, and most never gave her any notice anyways, whether she was hiding from them or not. Perhaps what drove her there was the humiliation that had set over her while on patrol. She had almost crossed the border in her mad haze of a run. Always, Burnetsky became captivated by the speed of her sprint, that she never recognized her surroundings, never noticed that the border had come up so quickly. Though Burnetsky was that bashful little cat, she managed to have friends, and as exhaustion hung over her, her thoughts wandering to them; Sandgaze and Ambercloud, her two closest friends. Burnetsky still didn't quite understand why they stayed around her so often. In her time being their friends, she had botched so many things that it was a surprise to so many cats that they still hung around. Many rumors, though not quite as prevalent as what's-his-face, were concerning, calling out both Ambercloud and Sandgaze for their "actions". Even though Burnetsky wasn't one to gossip, she still heard everything, and not wanting to start anything, kept quiet. Burnetsky still felt the guilt of not acting then prickle through her pelt.
tery1233

~Breadsticks~
July 10th, 2018, 11:39 AM
. ~Breadsticks~

Boulderstone walked into the Thunderclan camp with a couple of voles. He walked over to the fresh kill pile, placing his kill inside. When the tom was done he walked over to a spot by the warrior's den and say down. Boulderstone laid down with his paws tucked underneath him. His tail flicked from side to side as he became lost in his thoughts.
Bluffwing padded up to the tom, wondering if he would want to talk. She'd seen him bring in his prey and was quite interested in hunting with him. But for now she sat down close to him and gave him a soft smile, "Hi, uh-Boulderstone?" The molly asked, tilting her head a little as she hoped that was his name. Her gaze flicked over the tom then she looked back to his face.

CactusHeart
July 10th, 2018, 08:13 PM
IceyGlitch

A chill ran down his spine as she ran her tail under his chin. “Hehe, Yeah.” He meowed as she circled him.

IceyGlitch
July 10th, 2018, 08:20 PM
IceyGlitch

A chill ran down his spine as she ran her tail under his chin. “Hehe, Yeah.” He meowed as she circled him.
She laughed and purred "Your not very talkative are you Blackpaw? Does a mouse got your tongue?" she asks feeling satisfied that she had the other apprentice partly speechless.

CactusHeart
July 10th, 2018, 08:25 PM
She laughed and purred "Your not very talkative are you Blackpaw? Does a mouse got your tongue?" she asks feeling satisfied that she had the other apprentice partly speechless.

What’s up with her?! Why me?! “Err, no.” H meowed, lowering himself to the ground. He was very confused.

IceyGlitch
July 10th, 2018, 08:36 PM
What’s up with her?! Why me?! “Err, no.” H meowed, lowering himself to the ground. He was very confused.
She purrs and crouches down beside the apprentice pressing her pelt against his as she drinks in his scent. His smell was oddly nice and Turnippaw felt as if she could lay there beside the warm tom forever. She wondered if she was scaring him with her boldness and flirtatious behavior.

Freesia
July 10th, 2018, 08:38 PM
The clearing of ThunderClan was bustling, warriors and apprentices striding from place to place, with the occasional prey in their maws. The elders sat beside their den, heads bowed together, conversing over what's-his-face and his love interest. The kits and their mothers sat in the middle of the clearing, with intermittent times where the kits would sneak away from their mothers, determined upon annoying their clan-mates. Obscured from all of the noise, a shaded part of the clearing, dozing softly, unaware of her surroundings, was Burnetsky. Her black fur blended her into the shadows, casting her away from her clanmates. And with her green eyes were slits, untraceable in the gloom, hiding her more firmly from her companions. Burnetsky didn't mind, though, as she was a quiet cat, sheepish, and most never gave her any notice anyways, whether she was hiding from them or not. Perhaps what drove her there was the humiliation that had set over her while on patrol. She had almost crossed the border in her mad haze of a run. Always, Burnetsky became captivated by the speed of her sprint, that she never recognized her surroundings, never noticed that the border had come up so quickly. Though Burnetsky was that bashful little cat, she managed to have friends, and as exhaustion hung over her, her thoughts wandering to them; Sandgaze and Ambercloud, her two closest friends. Burnetsky still didn't quite understand why they stayed around her so often. In her time being their friends, she had botched so many things that it was a surprise to so many cats that they still hung around. Many rumors, though not quite as prevalent as what's-his-face, were concerning, calling out both Ambercloud and Sandgaze for their "actions". Even though Burnetsky wasn't one to gossip, she still heard everything, and not wanting to start anything, kept quiet. Burnetsky still felt the guilt of not acting then prickle through her pelt.
tery1233

A patrol was just coming back from hunting, each of the cats weighed down with fat fresh-kill. Blackthorn was one of those cats. The black tom carried two mice in his jaws and a squirrel under his chin. He let out a muffled yelp when he nearly tripped over a particularly rowdy kit who was scampering among the legs of the warriors. Shaking his head, he dropped his catches on the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a shrew to eat. His bright amber eyes scanned the clearing and landed on a familiar black shape laying in the shade. Blackthorn trotted over to Burnetsky and sat down in front of her. "Hey, Bur! Having an afternoon nap in the shade?" he purred. He had his back turned to the clearing, hopefully discouraging other cats from joining the conversation. Rowdy kits and nosy apprentices were usually not welcome in the nice, calm chats Blackthorn liked to have most of the time. He thanked StarClan for the fact that both he and his sister blended in with the shadows. It was nice to be unnoticed sometimes, and despite being the more outgoing of the two, Blackthorn still enjoyed being invisible every once in a while. While these thoughts ran through his head, he ate his shrew, not bothering to groom his messy fur.

CactusHeart
July 10th, 2018, 08:39 PM
She purrs and crouches down beside the apprentice pressing her pelt against his as she drinks in his scent. His smell was oddly nice and Turnippaw felt as if she could lay there beside the warm tom forever. She wondered if she was scaring him with her boldness and flirtatious behavior.

BlackPaw shook. He felt like he would throw up! This was too much for him, by he oddly kinda liked it. He shivered a bit as her fur touched his and he looked over at her.

IceyGlitch
July 10th, 2018, 08:44 PM
BlackPaw shook. He felt like he would throw up! This was too much for him, by he oddly kinda liked it. He shivered a bit as her fur touched his and he looked over at her.
She smiles softly at him "Im sorry if im making you nervous" she purrs

CactusHeart
July 10th, 2018, 08:52 PM
She smiles softly at him "Im sorry if im making you nervous" she purrs

BlackPaw stood up, his eyes darting from side to side. He then plopped back down next to her. He scooted a few paces away before breathing In and out a few times.

IceyGlitch
July 10th, 2018, 08:57 PM
BlackPaw stood up, his eyes darting from side to side. He then plopped back down next to her. He scooted a few paces away before breathing on and it a few times.
She frowns and scoots herself closer to the tom "Do you not like me?" she meows. Turnippaw wasn't used to a tom not acting interested in her. She was usually the one who played hard to get. She didn't like the way this tom was acting and she wasnt sure what to say

CactusHeart
July 10th, 2018, 08:59 PM
She frowns and scoots herself closer to the tom "Do you not like me?" she meows. Turnippaw wasn't used to a tom not acting interested in her. She was usually the one who played hard to get. She didn't like the way this tom was acting and she wasnt sure what to say

BlackPaw didn’t know what to say. “I don’t really know.. I think your really nice and stuff, but..” he shifted a bit. Gah! What’s going on?!

IceyGlitch
July 10th, 2018, 09:18 PM
BlackPaw didn’t know what to say. “I don’t really know.. I think your really nice and stuff, but..” he shifted a bit. Gah! What’s going on?!
She frowns more "But what?" she mewls

CactusHeart
July 10th, 2018, 09:20 PM
She frowns more "But what?" she mewls

BlackPaw hates this. Was this what she always did? “Yeah! I like you! A lot! But, your being, I dunno, weird!” He shouted as he stood up.

Fuzzy
July 10th, 2018, 11:13 PM
"My name is Fawnsong," her whiskers twitched, "would you like to take a nap? You can have my nest." She offered politely, moving to make room for the she-cat to settle in if she chose to. Fawnsong knew that warriors did not have to share nests, but she never thought she owned anything. Everything was meant to be shared in her mind, but she knew that not all cats shared her beliefs so it was often better to ask rather than simply do.

Flamingrose wasn't sure how to respond besides, "Oh I couldn't, I've already bothered you so much. It's nice to meet you though." The ginger molly meowed dipping her head a bit. Again this silly little flame hues molly was feeling she owed Fawnsong, she'd woken her up, tripped over her and was taking up her time. What a good ball this fluff was. Pushing away the thoughts that made her worry Flamingrose straightened up and tried to smile. " Thank you for offering, your very kind. " The young molly told the fawn colored warrior trying to show her some friendliness back. It would only be far. Fawnsong has been so kind and generous and she is the one who got their tail tripped over and women up by a clumsy feline.

IceyGlitch
July 11th, 2018, 12:13 AM
BlackPaw hates this. Was this what she always did? “Yeah! I like you! A lot! But, your being, I dunno, weird!” He shouted as he stood up.
She stands up huffing her fur fluffed out from frustration "Well if im so weird ill just go find some other tom. I have many to choose from and most of them would actually treat me like they actually like me back!" she yelps her tail lashing. She was confused and flustered, not once had a tom that she was flirting with deny her the satisfaction of flirting back much less call her weird. This tom was bringing out the bitter side of her and she couldn't stand it. Turnippaw wanted to scream at him and cry all at the same time.

(srry for the late reply)

CactusHeart
July 11th, 2018, 12:25 AM
She stands up huffing her fur fluffed out from frustration "Well if im so weird ill just go find some other tom. I have many to choose from and most of them would actually treat me like they actually like me back!" she yelps her tail lashing. She was confused and flustered, not once had a tom that she was flirting with deny her the satisfaction of flirting back much less call her weird. This tom was bringing out the bitter side of her and she couldn't stand it. Turnippaw wanted to scream at him and cry all at the same time.

(srry for the late reply)

BlackPaw stared her in the eyes. He ran up and nuzzled the Molly, and rubbed his head under her chin. “Happy now?” He meowed, he sat in front of her and looked her in the eyes.

IceyGlitch
July 11th, 2018, 12:37 AM
BlackPaw stared her in the eyes. He ran up and nuzzled the Molly, and rubbed his head under her chin. “Happy now?” He meowed, he sat in front of her and looked her in the eyes.
She gasps softly and blinks slowly "Wait.. so you actually do like me?" she mews slowly not sure whether to believe it or not. She thought that he would be like the others. Just say they like her because she was beautiful.

CactusHeart
July 11th, 2018, 12:42 AM
She gasps softly and blinks slowly "Wait.. so you actually do like me?" she mews slowly not sure whether to believe it or not. She thought that he would be like the others. Just say they like her because she was beautiful.

BlackPaw backed up. “Uhh, Yeah sure!” He meowed, putting a smile on his face. He quickly questioned himself, but shook the thought out of his head/

IceyGlitch
July 11th, 2018, 12:48 AM
BlackPaw backed up. “Uhh, Yeah sure!” He meowed, putting a smile on his face. He quickly questioned himself, but shook the thought out of his head/
She frowns and stalks towards him sticking her face in his with authority "Are you lying to me? One thing i hate is liars" she growls warningly. Of course she would never raise a claw to anyone who didnt truly deserve it. She was just used to all her love interests being fake. Granted even the ones who actually cared for her even just a little she dropped for being fake. Even if they were the most real cat in the world. Turnippaw had a lot of trouble with commitment

CactusHeart
July 11th, 2018, 12:50 AM
She frowns and stalks towards him sticking her face in his with authority "Are you lying to me? One thing i hate is liars" she growls warningly. Of course she would never raise a claw to anyone who didnt truly deserve it. She was just used to all her love interests being fake. Granted even the ones who actually cared for her even just a little she dropped for being fake. Even if they were the most real cat in the world. Turnippaw had a lot of trouble with commitment

BlackPaw purred. “I’d never, my Love.” He meowed. What!? He nuzzled her and purred. He kneaded the ground a bit before sitting down.

IceyGlitch
July 11th, 2018, 12:51 AM
BlackPaw purred. “I’d never, my Love.” He meowed. What!? He nuzzled her and purred. He kneaded the ground a bit before sitting down.
They gray molly sticks up her nose and turns around "You sound very insincere" she mews and licks her injured paw

IceyGlitch
July 11th, 2018, 12:53 AM
A small gray apprentice limps into the medicine den trying to keep her front right paw off the ground. Turnippaw couldn't believe she had been so stupid. She hoped Caliaflame wouldn't say much about it. "C..Caliaflame?" she called out to the medicine cat a waver in her voice from pain. She licks her hurt paw quickly wincing as her sharp tongue could feel the puffy swollenness. The young apprentices mind began to wonder with bad thoughts. oh starclan what if they cast me out of the clan for being so mousebrained. Her sky blue eyes flash with even more worry Or what if my leg doesn't heal and i can never be a warrior! Ill be an elder at a young age and they will change my name to Nopaw instead of Turnippaw with this thought she briskly turns around wondering if she made a mistake coming to the medicine den. Maybe it will heal on its own. I..its just bruised right? Turnippaw began shaking from her nervousness and while she was lost in thought as she tried to leave the gray molly put weight on her injured paw causing a sharp yelp to leave her dark gray muzzle.

Lonestar23

Lonestar23 Ik your probably very busy just wanted to bump this. No rush to respond of course

CactusHeart
July 11th, 2018, 12:53 AM
They gray molly sticks up her nose and turns around "You sound very insincere" she mews and licks her injured paw

BlackPaw wrapped his tail around the Molly and pulled, signaling her to come back. “Me? Really?” He purred and smiled playfully.

IceyGlitch
July 11th, 2018, 12:54 AM
BlackPaw wrapped his tail around the Molly and pulled, signaling her to come back. “Me? Really?” He purred and smiled playfully.
She whirls around wincing as she places her right forepaw on the ground. "How would you prove it?" she asks a slight hiss behind her voice

CactusHeart
July 11th, 2018, 12:56 AM
She whirls around wincing as she places her right forepaw on the ground. "How would you prove it?" she asks a slight hiss behind her voice

BlackPaw licked and nuzzled the Molly. He untwined his tail with hers and purred affectionately. He leaned on the Molly almost knocking her down.

IceyGlitch
July 11th, 2018, 01:02 AM
BlackPaw licked and nuzzled the Molly. He untwined his tail with hers and purred affectionately. He leaned on the Molly almost knocking her down.
She yelps as she places a lot of weight on her paw to keep herself from falling. She nuzzled him back softly "Im going to go to sleep in the den" she meows and stands up and limps towards the apprentice den.

CactusHeart
July 11th, 2018, 01:07 AM
She yelps as she places a lot of weight on her paw to keep herself from falling. She nuzzled him back softly "Im going to go to sleep in the den" she meows and stands up and limps towards the apprentice den.

BlackPaw stood next to TurnipPaw, helping her walk. “I’ll come too!” He purred, licking the side of her face.

Tundra
July 11th, 2018, 01:27 AM
[Sorry, I completely forgot about this, is it alright if I jump in?]

Brunch
July 11th, 2018, 11:25 AM
A patrol was just coming back from hunting, each of the cats weighed down with fat fresh-kill. Blackthorn was one of those cats. The black tom carried two mice in his jaws and a squirrel under his chin. He let out a muffled yelp when he nearly tripped over a particularly rowdy kit who was scampering among the legs of the warriors. Shaking his head, he dropped his catches on the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a shrew to eat. His bright amber eyes scanned the clearing and landed on a familiar black shape laying in the shade. Blackthorn trotted over to Burnetsky and sat down in front of her. "Hey, Bur! Having an afternoon nap in the shade?" he purred. He had his back turned to the clearing, hopefully discouraging other cats from joining the conversation. Rowdy kits and nosy apprentices were usually not welcome in the nice, calm chats Blackthorn liked to have most of the time. He thanked StarClan for the fact that both he and his sister blended in with the shadows. It was nice to be unnoticed sometimes, and despite being the more outgoing of the two, Blackthorn still enjoyed being invisible every once in a while. While these thoughts ran through his head, he ate his shrew, not bothering to groom his messy fur.
Surprised at the sudden appearance of her littermate, Burnetsky gave a little jump, her yellow-green eyes bright, ready for anything, her pelt prickling with expectation. But slowly, she started to realize that there was no danger, just her brother coming to talk to her. She gave a small nod in welcome, flicking her tail, gesturing for him to join her. Why does he always have to wake me up like-like that. He knows- he knows that I don't do well with that. Burnetsky gave a little scoff, "Of course-of course I wasn't" she rebutted, "just resting my eyes, you know how tiring being a warrior is- especially, especially in ThunderClan!" She gave a small shake of her head, trying to get rid of the exhaustion that was building up now that she was off the adrenaline high. "It's too hot to sunbathe, and my pelt's still sopping after going in the stream with Ambercloud," she meowed, "I have a- I have a newfound respect for those RiverClan cats- swimming is exhausting." Burnetsky yawned, her mouth parted widely. "How was- how was hunting? I saw that- that you got a few catches..." Typically, if a cat were to come up to the dark she-cat, she would become shut up and quiet, but it was different with her friends and family, the cats who actually understood her got most-- if not her full-- attention.

Barnabas
July 11th, 2018, 05:43 PM
Bluffwing padded up to the tom, wondering if he would want to talk. She'd seen him bring in his prey and was quite interested in hunting with him. But for now she sat down close to him and gave him a soft smile, "Hi, uh-Boulderstone?" The molly asked, tilting her head a little as she hoped that was his name. Her gaze flicked over the tom then she looked back to his face.

Boulderstone looked over at Bluffwing with a half smile. "Yeah. My name's Boulderstone and you are Bluffwing right?" he replied. There was at least one cat that could remember his name. He was mainly known for his oldest sisters baby brother. He was his own cat and he wanted everyone to know him for who he was.

SuspiciousMindz
July 11th, 2018, 08:11 PM
Her attention was suddenly broken when she heard a hissing and her golden gaze flashed away from the dusk lit sky and focused on the she-cat not far off. She seemed quite startled but as Ambercloud looked around she wasn't sure what alarmed the feline. As she looked closer she realized she didn't know the warriors name. Ambercloud frowned at the thought. Though she didn't know all of her clanmates personally she at least made it her goal to know most of their names. Then she made the decision that she would get to know the russet warrior.
Approaching confidently, and with a friendly smile dancing on her muzzle, she started the conversation with a slightly boisterous voice, "Hello there! I'm not sure if you know me but I'm Ambercloud." Her gaze wandered around, "Did a bird startle you? I don't blame you, the other day a crow cawed and it nearly scared me right into the river." Her gaze returned towards her clanmate, her golden orbs shining with curiosity.
Often times the bobtail could come across as... Well, embarrassing to say the least but the she-cat had a rather hard time noticing another cats discomfort. Even if she did notice, Ambercloud would often try to find away to lighten the mood. She just loved having conversations.

Treetiger found herself jumping again as a warrior from her clan spoke behind her. Her breathing was heavy now. She was rather jumpy today but came to her senses fairly quickly this time as the scent of ThunderClan came off the warrior. She had nothing to worry about. "Oh, hi" she spoke, sitting down now. Her fluffed out tail wrapped around her small paws as she calmed her breathing a bit.

Once completely calmed, Treetiger's green hues focused cautiously on the warrior. "Uh.. yeah, a bird.." she replied knowing how Henry hated her mentioning him. To avoid this, she simply agreed to what the warrior had suggested. "It just flew out of the bushes nearby," she lied. This feline seemed rather outgoing and Treetiger wished she could just openly be like that, but she always got hurt, so she closed herself off. "I'm Treetiger"

ConfusedCas
July 11th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Treetiger found herself jumping again as a warrior from her clan spoke behind her. Her breathing was heavy now. She was rather jumpy today but came to her senses fairly quickly this time as the scent of ThunderClan came off the warrior. She had nothing to worry about. "Oh, hi" she spoke, sitting down now. Her fluffed out tail wrapped around her small paws as she calmed her breathing a bit.

Once completely calmed, Treetiger's green hues focused cautiously on the warrior. "Uh.. yeah, a bird.." she replied knowing how Henry hated her mentioning him. To avoid this, she simply agreed to what the warrior had suggested. "It just flew out of the bushes nearby," she lied. This feline seemed rather outgoing and Treetiger wished she could just openly be like that, but she always got hurt, so she closed herself off. "I'm Treetiger"

She watched the other cat curiously, her paws itching to know what the other was thinking about. She often wondered what others were thinking. Do they think about their duties to their clan? Maybe about rules? Or possibly even clouds? But it seemed like Treetiger had something serious on her mind.
Ambercloud chuckled, "Yeah those things come out of nowhere sometimes. I wonder why we don't try to catch birds more often. I haven't eaten a bird in a long time." She started to trail off before she realized that she was till in a conversation with the she-cat. "Do you like birds?" Really she wanted to ask what was on the she-cats mind but the question had already escaped her mouth. As she awaited a response her gaze shifted back and forth between both of Treetigers green eyes.

SuspiciousMindz
July 11th, 2018, 09:44 PM
She watched the other cat curiously, her paws itching to know what the other was thinking about. She often wondered what others were thinking. Do they think about their duties to their clan? Maybe about rules? Or possibly even clouds? But it seemed like Treetiger had something serious on her mind.
Ambercloud chuckled, "Yeah those things come out of nowhere sometimes. I wonder why we don't try to catch birds more often. I haven't eaten a bird in a long time." She started to trail off before she realized that she was till in a conversation with the she-cat. "Do you like birds?" Really she wanted to ask what was on the she-cats mind but the question had already escaped her mouth. As she awaited a response her gaze shifted back and forth between both of Treetigers green eyes.

Treetiger nodded a little, even shrugging accordingly as Ambercloud continued to speak. Birds weren't too much of interest for Treetiger, she didn't like the feathers. They were too much work to catch and to eat. However, there were cats who enjoyed the birds. Then there was a pause. The silence caused a little paranoia to work its way up the Bengal mix's spine.

Does she know?

The thought terrified Treetiger. She didn't say anything! At least, she couldn't remember saying anything! Oh, what would Henry say? What would Henry want to her to do for forgiveness? Then the she-cat spoke. Treetiger's body relaxed, however, she didn't realize it was visibly tensed. It was question. The warrior's eyebrows furrowed a little bit and her gaze dropped a little as she tried to remember the last time she had eaten a bird. Her memory wasn't the best at times. It caused her to be confused and distressed.

"Do I like birds?" she asked quietly, although loud enough for Ambercloud to pick up on.
No

Her gaze lifted upwards again to meet Amberclouds, the confusion on her face had disappeared. "No, I don't like birds," she spoke, the tone in her voice rather calm. "They're a lot of work to eat and catch," she spoke, content with this answer. "Do you like birds?"

ConfusedCas
July 12th, 2018, 12:14 AM
Treetiger nodded a little, even shrugging accordingly as Ambercloud continued to speak. Birds weren't too much of interest for Treetiger, she didn't like the feathers. They were too much work to catch and to eat. However, there were cats who enjoyed the birds. Then there was a pause. The silence caused a little paranoia to work its way up the Bengal mix's spine.

Does she know?

The thought terrified Treetiger. She didn't say anything! At least, she couldn't remember saying anything! Oh, what would Henry say? What would Henry want to her to do for forgiveness? Then the she-cat spoke. Treetiger's body relaxed, however, she didn't realize it was visibly tensed. It was question. The warrior's eyebrows furrowed a little bit and her gaze dropped a little as she tried to remember the last time she had eaten a bird. Her memory wasn't the best at times. It caused her to be confused and distressed.

"Do I like birds?" she asked quietly, although loud enough for Ambercloud to pick up on.
No

Her gaze lifted upwards again to meet Amberclouds, the confusion on her face had disappeared. "No, I don't like birds," she spoke, the tone in her voice rather calm. "They're a lot of work to eat and catch," she spoke, content with this answer. "Do you like birds?"

Her ear twitched when the she-cat spoke softly. Is she asking me? But before she could say anything Treetiger and met her gaze and replied with a mellow tone that surprised Ambercloud, but she accepted the reply she was given.
Then she decided she couldn't hold onto her question any longer. "What's on your mind?" She inquired with a small tilt of her round head. This was often the approach she used when getting to know her clanmates and so far it had lead to many pleasant conversations. However, this time Ambercloud felt as if she wanted a bit more then some pleasant chit-chat. She actually wanted to get to know Treetiger.
This tended to happen with felines that were more closed off than others, Ambercloud would find her way to them. She had managed to get the shy she-cat Burnetsky to open up and even Dawnlight who sort of scared her a bit, but she did it. She didn't know why she was more captivated by these types of cats but she enjoyed being there for them and hearing their problems. It was different. And she liked different.

Fuzzy
July 12th, 2018, 12:39 AM
[It's all good! :3]

Adderpaw smiled at the she-cat as he heard her joyful purr, he was a little surprised as she leaned close to him and licked the back of his ear, purring a little at the touch. He couldn't help it, the she-cat always made him so happy, there was no way of explaining how he felt something stir inside of him that he actually liked, but it only happened around Creampaw. "I'm doing really great! Well, even if I just woke up, but hey, I'm with you so it can't really be bad, it's always nice to hang out with you. The tom admitted and met her gaze, he stuck out his tongue playfully. "You wanna go hunt soon?" He asked and his tail flicked a little, at least, he would get to have some time alone with the she-cat, they sure didn't have to hunt all the way through, they could talk or simply talk a walk. "If you don't want to, it's okay, we could simply go for a walk." He added, showing that he wasn't forcing her to come along with him.

[Hay this one's not as late!]

At first Creampaw was afraid Adderpaw hadn't enjoyed her affectionate gesture and that she'd done something to upset him. He was one of her closest friends and would never want to hurt him in someway, or lose him. But, almost at once he let out a purr witch caused her to purr a bit louder. It was so nice to be with a really good friend, someone who made your heart flutter, though Adderpaw seemed to be the only one that did that to her. "I feel the same, your such a grate friend. Being with you, is joyful. " The tri colored molly admitted, unable to hold on a giggle as her stuck her tongue out at her playfully. " Oh, Adderpaw your such a good ball. " Creampaw told him playfully a smile still on her face from wheb he had her giggling. Yeah she could be a playful little thing as well but Adderpaw really got her laughing. After speaking the cream brown and white apprentice shifted her weight on her hunches as she sat. "I'd love to go out with you!" She answered him. "I mean go hunting or for a walk outside camp with you. " The apprentice swiftly added realizing her response could be taken two ways. Though that honestly would probably be her answer to being asked out, if normal felines did that sort of thing.

Leopardstripe strolled around camp lazily with the sun burning into her pelt.She knew that she was close enough to kitting that she should stay in the nursery,but she had better things to do than lie around and sleep half the day.Lashing her tail with annoyance,Leopardstripe continued to think about who the kits father was.She hadn't had much of a relationship with any tom so it didn't make sense."Who could it be?"She murmured to herself.
[Mind if I respond to this?]

Skunkit, a small black tom kit with an unusual white face and tail contacted by a single stripe, tripped out of the nursery. He was young but getting close to becoming an apprentice at 5 moons old. But he had a hard life already. His brother teased him a lot and his mother, Tenderheart, was recently killed in a border skirmish she'd gotten herself into. Head kinda low and tail dragging the little tom made his way across the clearing trying to avoid being noticed fearing he'd be bullied or something. Though he soon came to a stop by a pacing queen watching her go back and forth with his wispy blue eyes. "Uh.. A-are you okay?" He asked the molly in a quite squeaky like voice showing his nervousness in his twitching tail but concern in his eyes. That was one thing about this tom kit, no matter how scared, upset or mad he gets he still cares deeply for cats around him. He got that from his mother.

Gone
July 12th, 2018, 03:07 AM
[Hay this one's not as late!]

At first Creampaw was afraid Adderpaw hadn't enjoyed her affectionate gesture and that she'd done something to upset him. He was one of her closest friends and would never want to hurt him in someway, or lose him. But, almost at once he let out a purr witch caused her to purr a bit louder. It was so nice to be with a really good friend, someone who made your heart flutter, though Adderpaw seemed to be the only one that did that to her. "I feel the same, your such a grate friend. Being with you, is joyful. " The tri colored molly admitted, unable to hold on a giggle as her stuck her tongue out at her playfully. " Oh, Adderpaw your such a good ball. " Creampaw told him playfully a smile still on her face from wheb he had her giggling. Yeah she could be a playful little thing as well but Adderpaw really got her laughing. After speaking the cream brown and white apprentice shifted her weight on her hunches as she sat. "I'd love to go out with you!" She answered him. "I mean go hunting or for a walk outside camp with you. " The apprentice swiftly added realizing her response could be taken two ways. Though that honestly would probably be her answer to being asked out, if normal felines did that sort of thing.

Adderpaw smiled as she spoke about how she liked being with him, they had always been close, even in the nursery, they always played together, yet, there was something the tom simply couldn't put his paw on, he had many friends that were she-cats, yet, he didn't feel the same kind of connection that he had with Creampaw, and only her. "Yeah, being with you is really nice, I'm glad to have you by my side." The young tom admitted, his pelt then heated up as he heard her basically exclaim herself at how she'd loev to go out with him, he chuckled and gave the top of her head a lick. "Well, we definitively could go for a walk, after all, going out with you can't be bad, after all, you presence is really nice, I can't get enough of it." He purred and looked at her, becoming serious all of a sudden. "Well, to be honest, you could definitively take this as if I were asking you out." He added as he gave the beautiful apprentice a smile, at this point, he sure wouldn't mind asking her out, she was worth his time, after all, the she-cat had always supported him in a way and he had only returned the favor, which was one of the reasons the two were so close... Yet, he didn't know how close they were, but he knewwhat he felt about her was more than being just a simple friend.

Freesia
July 12th, 2018, 06:49 AM
Surprised at the sudden appearance of her littermate, Burnetsky gave a little jump, her yellow-green eyes bright, ready for anything, her pelt prickling with expectation. But slowly, she started to realize that there was no danger, just her brother coming to talk to her. She gave a small nod in welcome, flicking her tail, gesturing for him to join her. Why does he always have to wake me up like-like that. He knows- he knows that I don't do well with that. Burnetsky gave a little scoff, "Of course-of course I wasn't" she rebutted, "just resting my eyes, you know how tiring being a warrior is- especially, especially in ThunderClan!" She gave a small shake of her head, trying to get rid of the exhaustion that was building up now that she was off the adrenaline high. "It's too hot to sunbathe, and my pelt's still sopping after going in the stream with Ambercloud," she meowed, "I have a- I have a newfound respect for those RiverClan cats- swimming is exhausting." Burnetsky yawned, her mouth parted widely. "How was- how was hunting? I saw that- that you got a few catches..." Typically, if a cat were to come up to the dark she-cat, she would become shut up and quiet, but it was different with her friends and family, the cats who actually understood her got most-- if not her full-- attention.

Blackthorn swallowed the bite of shrew he had been chewing and gave his sister a sideways glance. "It was good. We found lots of prey. Thankfully, the forest is thriving," he said. He finished the shrew and kicked the remains off to the side. "You said you were with Ambercloud?" he inquired. A glimmer of disapproval was evident in the dark tom's eyes. It was no secret he didn't like Burnetsky hanging out with the bubbly orange she-cat. To him, she was too nice, though he may have been reaching for a reason not to like her. In reality, Ambercloud was a sweet and caring cat whose personality was similar in several ways to Blackthorn's. But Blackthorn was very protective of Burnetsky. He saw her as his little sister, despite being the same age--she was just so timid that he always felt like he had to look out for her. It wasn't that he didn't approve of Burnetsky hanging out with Ambercloud--just that if Ambercloud hurt his sister in any way, Blackthorn would tear her apart.

((omg Burnetsky is so cute!! I love her already <3))

Leucos
July 12th, 2018, 02:59 PM
Arié Arié

An Abyssinian Tom slowly walked into the clearing holding his head high ,his tail in the air, ears forward. He looked strong for the kind of cat he was . he is. But that wasn't something he valued in cats . He valued who they truly were. Unlike most Toms or she cats who valued what the other looked like. He snorted at that thought and shook his head in disgust . His nose twitched catching the scents that greenleaf carried . He enjoyed greenleaf but some days it just grew so unbearably hot for him,he honestly preferred leafbare . He took a seat in the shade and slowly layed down as his tail flicked .

Parsleyfoot flicked his right ear as he looked around the clearing and hummed to himself in content then decided to lick and nibble his paws A because he was trying to clean them and B because it was a habit . He looked up from his paws after a good few minutes and smiled . He saw a see through version of himself as a kit trotting along the camp with his father who walked calmly beside him " papa the gophers won't attack us here will they!? " his kitself asked and his father shook his head " no dear boy , and it's Nofurs you said it wrong again " he spoke and his kitself tilted " g-gopher! " he said and his father sighed and laughed afterwards . Then as the memory vanished he heard a name and someone saying it in his mind the voice sounded so familiar yet he couldn't pinpoint on who it was but it was definitely a she cat " take halvard make sure he's safe . " the she cat spoke and a toms voice which was his father followed after it " don't worry , I won't let anyone even take a single whisker from him " . He didn't know why it popped up. It was like his brain was trying to make him remember something . He shook his head trying his best to ignore it .

SuspiciousMindz
July 12th, 2018, 08:37 PM
Her ear twitched when the she-cat spoke softly. Is she asking me? But before she could say anything Treetiger and met her gaze and replied with a mellow tone that surprised Ambercloud, but she accepted the reply she was given.
Then she decided she couldn't hold onto her question any longer. "What's on your mind?" She inquired with a small tilt of her round head. This was often the approach she used when getting to know her clanmates and so far it had lead to many pleasant conversations. However, this time Ambercloud felt as if she wanted a bit more then some pleasant chit-chat. She actually wanted to get to know Treetiger.
This tended to happen with felines that were more closed off than others, Ambercloud would find her way to them. She had managed to get the shy she-cat Burnetsky to open up and even Dawnlight who sort of scared her a bit, but she did it. She didn't know why she was more captivated by these types of cats but she enjoyed being there for them and hearing their problems. It was different. And she liked different.

Just like that, the conversation about birds was over, leaving Treetiger tongue-tied at the question Ambercloud shot at her. She acted like it too. She flinched a little at the question. Green eyes widening a little, her ears folded back to show she was uncomfortable. Now, she was totally unable to meet Ambercloud's unwavering gaze, instead focusing on the area behind her, just so it looked like she was still meeting her gaze.

Not a word.
"N- Nothing," she stammered, eyes flashing with warning as they darted completely away from Ambercloud.

It wasn't Ambercloud's place to know anything about Treetiger and Henry. She wasn't given permission to mention anything to her, so she kept her mouth sealed and would continue to do so until death if need be. Treetiger didn't need another incident. Never again.

ConfusedCas
July 13th, 2018, 12:56 AM
Just like that, the conversation about birds was over, leaving Treetiger tongue-tied at the question Ambercloud shot at her. She acted like it too. She flinched a little at the question. Green eyes widening a little, her ears folded back to show she was uncomfortable. Now, she was totally unable to meet Ambercloud's unwavering gaze, instead focusing on the area behind her, just so it looked like she was still meeting her gaze.

Not a word.
"N- Nothing," she stammered, eyes flashing with warning as they darted completely away from Ambercloud.

It wasn't Ambercloud's place to know anything about Treetiger and Henry. She wasn't given permission to mention anything to her, so she kept her mouth sealed and would continue to do so until death if need be. Treetiger didn't need another incident. Never again.

As absentminded as Ambercloud could be it would be difficult for anyone to miss the obvious signs of discomfort that Treetiger expressed. She didn't think that her question was too out of the ordinary but then again this whole situation was a bit different from her regular chit-chat.
"Hey, it's alright," She spoke more softly but continued to hold a bright smile, "I want you to know that I'm not the type to judge." Her orbs were now focused and locked onto the she-cat in front of her, glowing with determination. Amberclouds expression began to shift into a that of a more serious look. "You can tell me anything."

SuspiciousMindz
July 13th, 2018, 03:02 PM
ConfusedCas

Do not trust her!

The voices rang loudly in her head causing her green hues to flash again. Treetiger lifted her head up, eyes narrowed suspiciously. Her tail tip began to twitch with irritation and her ears remained folded back a bit. Quickly, the warrior shook her head. "No, it's not your business to know," she responded a little more bitterly than she had intended. Whatever worked though, right? Whatever kept her from telling this stranger about Henry, about the only thing that stuck around. "I'd appreciate if you would stop pestering me about it. You've never talked to be beforehand, so it's not of your concern, is it?" she meowed, her gaze dropping again.

Empress Of Evil
July 14th, 2018, 04:20 AM
Dawnlight flicked her left ear and smiled feeling better as she sat down " well as long as you think it's ok... " she meowed now messing with the grass with her right paw she was paying attention to that his words being sort of hard to hear but thankfully she caught them well enough so she wouldn't look like a complete mouse brain her ears twitched and her eyes looked at the tom " stormstrike huh? Interesting . I don't think I've seen you around before but it feels like you've been around here for quite a while . If you know what I mean? " she meowed now tilting her head in curiosity . It was one of those instinct feelings . She started licking her chest fur and stopped once she caught him speaking again " im well. You? " she answered then continued to groom her fur she stopped after a while once she felt like it was clean enough . " what You think leafbare is gonna be like this time? Since its greenleaf the kill pile should be full " she meowed trying to think of a good conversation and decided to go with that one.

[Whoops, I forgot you'd replied ^^’]

"Well yes, I was born here so I have been around quite a while," he responded, before nodding his head in agreement at her last words. He understood what she meant, even though he couldn't quite relate. Being rather a quiet cat, he liked to sit off to the side and observe as the other more senior warriors discussed important matters. By this, he was easily able to learn their names. For a few moments, he searched through his brains, trying to memorise the names of all the experienced warriors that he could remember. It was a bit of a weird thing to do, but the she-cat had brought up the topic so the warrior's attention was quickly flying elsewhere.
Stormstrike stopped though as the she-cat spoke once more. "Not bad," he remarked in a thoughtful tone. Even with all the clan tensions, the tom couldn't say he was feeling upset or stressed or anything like that. No, he was feeling pretty normal. Although that was bound to change at any moment. Peace had lasted for a few moons now, but it probably wouldn't be long before someone snapped at a war broke out. Stormstrike shuddered at the thought and flattened his ears against his head. He quickly bent down, pretending to be distracted by a patch of dust in his fur in an attempt to hide the shudder.

When Dawnlight spoke again, he straightened back up. The tom shrugged, quietly thankful that Dawnlight had said something else to distract him from those darker thoughts. "Nobody knows. Leaf-bare is always a surprise and a little bit different from the last time. I suppose we'll just have to wait in see. But for now, we can enjoy the warmth of Green-leaf and worry about Leaf-bare when Leaf-fall arrives." The warrior didn't want to think about Leaf-bare. Leaf-bare was hardly ever kind to the clans and it was something that he truly dreaded having to go through.

Checkmate

Ghost_Xx
July 14th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Ummm..
How does this work do I just jump in?

You see a little fox like kit that has an angelic look to her wake up and yawn. She looks around the den too find noone is here, h...hello?

The littlw kit wanders around the den looking for aomeone, anyone.

Barnabas
July 15th, 2018, 12:46 AM
The littlw kit wanders around the den looking for aomeone, anyone.

Marigoldkit woke up, letting out a yawn. She heard a kits vice and glanced over at the kitten. She stands up and makes her way over to them. "Hello what's your name?" she asked.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 01:33 AM
Marigoldkit woke up, letting out a yawn. She heard a kits vice and glanced over at the kitten. She stands up and makes her way over to them. "Hello what's your name?" she asked.
The kit smiles now knowing she was not alone. Im featherkit! She walked up to marigoldkit and sat beside her.

[QUOTE=Bendy The Demon;523153]

Marigoldkit woke up, letting out a yawn. She heard a kits vice and glanced over at the kitten. She stands up and makes her way over to them. "Hello what's your name?" she asked.[/QU
the kit smiled now knowing she was not alone. Im featherkit
She walkes to marifoldkit and sat next too her.

Im still here if anyone wants to rp

Starfall
July 15th, 2018, 02:21 AM
He poke her again saying "Im bored"

The blueish tuxedo let out a groan and just sat there for a moment, exhaustion plastered on her face. “Fine. Can’t blame you, everyone always wants to be around me.” she than huffed, a grin plastered on her maw. Moonpaw turned so she was facing the other and gave him a stern look “But whatever you want to do, make sure it isn’t long. Gorgeous fur doesn’t just look like this on its own I hope you know.” she sternly told the other apprentice as she began to groom her chest.

Barnabas
July 15th, 2018, 02:23 AM
The kit smiles now knowing she was not alone. Im featherkit! She walked up to marigoldkit and sat beside her.

[QUOTE=Bendy The Demon;523153]

Marigoldkit woke up, letting out a yawn. She heard a kits vice and glanced over at the kitten. She stands up and makes her way over to them. "Hello what's your name?" she asked.[/QU
the kit smiled now knowing she was not alone. Im featherkit
She walkes to marifoldkit and sat next too her.

Marigoldkit let out a smile as the kitten walked over to her. " I'm Marigoldkit. Want to play a game? " she asked. She was quite playful at the moment.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 02:32 AM
[QUOTE=WaywardAngel;523163]The kit smiles now knowing she was not alone. Im featherkit! She walked up to marigoldkit and sat beside her.

Marigoldkit let out a smile as the kitten walked over to her. " I'm Marigoldkit. Want to play a game? " she asked.
She was quite playful at the moment.
Her tail swished back and forth excitingly. I would love too she said as she jumped from one foot to the other.

What game?

Barnabas
July 15th, 2018, 02:36 AM
[QUOTE=Bendy The Demon;523177][CENTER]
Her tail swished back and forth excitingly. I would love too she said as she jumped from one foot to the other.

What game?

Marigoldkit pulled out the ball of kids she was playing with earlier in her mouth. She turned to Featherkit. "Have you ever played mossball before?" she asked.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 02:37 AM
[QUOTE=WaywardAngel;523180]

Marigoldkit pulled out the ball of kids she was playing with earlier in her mouth. She turned to Featherkit. "Have you ever played mossball before?" she asked.
No! :D her eyes sparkled with excitement

Barnabas
July 15th, 2018, 02:41 AM
[QUOTE=Bendy The Demon;523181]
No! :D her eyes sparkled with excitement

Marigoldkit let out a purr. "Then I'll tell you. I throw it up in the air and you bat it back. Got it?" meowed the molly, talking slowly.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 03:05 AM
FeatherKit nodded her head and ran towards the other corner so she could catch when it was thrown. Im ready!!

Sorry it takes so long im new so it takes a while for them to look it over.

U there?

Barnabas
July 15th, 2018, 03:50 AM
FeatherKit nodded her head and ran towards the other corner so she could catch when it was thrown. Im ready!!

Sorry it takes so long im new so it takes a while for them to look it over.

U there?

Marigoldkit threw it up in the air and batted it at the other cat, not using much force. She watched as it flew in the air.

k!ngk3s
July 15th, 2018, 06:50 AM
The blueish tuxedo let out a groan and just sat there for a moment, exhaustion plastered on her face. “Fine. Can’t blame you, everyone always wants to be around me.” she than huffed, a grin plastered on her maw. Moonpaw turned so she was facing the other and gave him a stern look “But whatever you want to do, make sure it isn’t long. Gorgeous fur doesn’t just look like this on its own I hope you know.” she sternly told the other apprentice as she began to groom her chest.

"Well I was wonding can you go out into the terrtoriy with me?" Baderpaw said

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 10:52 AM
Marigoldkit threw it up in the air and batted it at the other cat, not using much force. She watched as it flew in the air.
The kit tried to catch it but you learned right after that ths was not her strong suit. After fwiling to catch the ball she then used one of her paws to bat the mossball towards you.

He kit failed to bat it but instead juggled it soccer.style.

MessrMoony
July 15th, 2018, 11:34 AM
Berrypaw sat down at the opening of the den. She licked her paw and ran it over her whiskers. She padded out to the fresh kill pile. She picked up a mouse and sat down. She bit into it the blood flowing in her mouth. It tasted good. Once she finished it she walked back over to the apprentice's den. She had nothing to do.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 12:03 PM
The k8t then dropped the ball and ran to her sleeping sibling. "Hey, can you wake up?"

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 12:07 PM
The k8t then dropped the ball and ran to her sleeping sibling. "Hey, can you wake up?"
Shinykit rose to his paws. "Fine." He ran to his sister. "What are you playing? Can I play?"

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Im playing mossball! You throw the ball and bat it back and forth! And ofcourse!!

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 12:15 PM
She picked up the ball and tossed it towards her brother.

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 12:16 PM
Im playing mossball! You throw the ball and bat it back and forth! And ofcourse!!

Shinykit felt around for the ball. He picked it up and threw it to featherkit.
"Like that?"

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 12:17 PM
Yup!

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 12:18 PM
Once again she missed the ball but she threw it back no sign of the hapiness leaving her face anytime soon.

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 12:22 PM
Once again she missed the ball but she threw it back no sign of the hapiness leaving her face anytime soon.
Shinykit waited for the ball. He smelt the mossball and picked it up. "Featherkit, try and guess where it will be in the air! Then catch it!" He tried to aim the ball at his sister.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Watching the ball, the cat jumped in the air caught it like a dog would just more magistic.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 12:28 PM
Yay! Said featherkit with a mouth full of ball. She then threw it back

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 12:29 PM
Watching the ball, the cat jumped in the air caught it like a dog would just more magistic.
"Good job Featherkit!" Shinykit meowed. "You'll be a great hunter, well not as good as me of course!" he playfully squealed. He launched himself at his sister.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 12:32 PM
She laughed as she put up her back paws in between them

quill
July 15th, 2018, 12:33 PM
Fallenjay sighed as he made his way into the clearing, his paws itching for something to do. He looked around the clearing, scanning every detail.
His tail twitched in irritation at the heat. Green-Leaf was the worst. At least he didn't have to worry about any prey shortages.
He stretched out his limber body and made his way over to a shady spot in the clearing and sat down. It was so quiet in the clearing that his seemingly quiet thoughts seemed to be yelling today.
His tail swished lazily through the air. The tom's eyes scanned the clearing once more, catching nothing interesting with his eyes. He looked back down at the ground, and pawed at the dirt.

(anyone can feel free to respond to this lmao)

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 12:38 PM
He twists and claws sheathed runs his paws down her flank. He jumps up and runs off. "You'll never catch me!"

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 12:39 PM
she chased him

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 12:42 PM
She stopped abruptedly and looked at her brother "lets go outside!"

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 12:43 PM
she chased him
"Ha! Your so slow featherkit! As slow as a feather!" He said, hoping to make her angry.

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 12:46 PM
"But I thought we are not allowed to..." He thought how fun it would be though. "ok!" he ran after his sister.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 12:47 PM
Her attencion was now on the unguarded door and how they could go play like big cats! "Theres noone here lets go catch our own prey!" She said excitingly

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 12:48 PM
She bolted out of the den (meet you on the thunderclan clearing chat!)

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 12:50 PM
"Come on brother!" Aaid featherkit as she entered the clearing

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 12:53 PM
Shinykit knew she shouldn't be outside but he could smell many things he could not smell in the nursery. "Wow! Featherkit! It smells amazing!" He commented on every smell and sound.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Featherkit knew she was suppossed to be in the cave but she really wanted to try a fresh mouse! Sooo... as soon as a mouse darted by she wasted no time before running after it

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 12:56 PM
She sneaked up on it but snapped a twig sending it running away

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 12:59 PM
"Featherkit! You are so clumsy! What if we go to the warrior den? Take a peak?"He said, tail high in the air. "And if you want to catch a mouse you gotta keep your tail down!"

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 01:01 PM
Ok! Runs towards the warrior den

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Its so...different in here! Imagine brother! One day we will live here!!

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 01:03 PM
"Hey wait for me!!"

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Come on brother!:D

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 01:05 PM
"What do you mean 'different'?" He didnt understand."It only smells different." He said, walking back to the nursery.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 01:06 PM
It just feels so different. Its like a whole world was just waiting for us to get here! :D

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 01:08 PM
Hey! Wait up!

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 01:09 PM
Caught up wjth her brother

Arie
July 15th, 2018, 01:09 PM
Arié Arié

An Abyssinian Tom slowly walked into the clearing holding his head high ,his tail in the air, ears forward. He looked strong for the kind of cat he was . he is. But that wasn't something he valued in cats . He valued who they truly were. Unlike most Toms or she cats who valued what the other looked like. He snorted at that thought and shook his head in disgust . His nose twitched catching the scents that greenleaf carried . He enjoyed greenleaf but some days it just grew so unbearably hot for him,he honestly preferred leafbare . He took a seat in the shade and slowly layed down as his tail flicked .

Parsleyfoot flicked his right ear as he looked around the clearing and hummed to himself in content then decided to lick and nibble his paws A because he was trying to clean them and B because it was a habit . He looked up from his paws after a good few minutes and smiled . He saw a see through version of himself as a kit trotting along the camp with his father who walked calmly beside him " papa the gophers won't attack us here will they!? " his kitself asked and his father shook his head " no dear boy , and it's Nofurs you said it wrong again " he spoke and his kitself tilted " g-gopher! " he said and his father sighed and laughed afterwards . Then as the memory vanished he heard a name and someone saying it in his mind the voice sounded so familiar yet he couldn't pinpoint on who it was but it was definitely a she cat " take halvard make sure he's safe . " the she cat spoke and a toms voice which was his father followed after it " don't worry , I won't let anyone even take a single whisker from him " . He didn't know why it popped up. It was like his brain was trying to make him remember something . He shook his head trying his best to ignore it .

Ashenwing looked over and around the foresty clearing. The grey she-cat had come home from a hunt with plenty of prey. She flicked her gaze over the clearing yet again, seeing one of her good friends on the edge of the clearing. Grabbing two pieces of prey, knowing that her friend would likely be hungry she headed towards him. "Parsleyfoot", she called out gently, dropping the prey at his feet. It was indeed around noon time and she looked at the rest of the cats sharing tongues, but decided that now was not the time. Her friend looked distraught and she slightly poked at him with a paw. "You okay? You seem distracted, like you're... somewhere else."

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Buuut... when she can back she was holding a mouse while looking very proud!

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Caught up wjth her brother
"Shadowclan...Windclan...Riverclan...AND THUNDERCLAN!" He was reciting the clans. "What if we visit shadowclan? The warrior code protects us from being taken!"

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 01:12 PM
"Tha5 amy be a little too far buut..." she could not say no to her brother so "lets go!"

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Want a piece before we leave she says as she places the mouse in front of her brother

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 01:15 PM
"Yay! Its easy when everyone is sleeping!"

(Im going to bed)

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 01:16 PM
(Irl?)

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 01:18 PM
Lets go!

Leucos
July 15th, 2018, 01:19 PM
Ashenwing looked over and around the foresty clearing. The grey she-cat had come home from a hunt with plenty of prey. She flicked her gaze over the clearing yet again, seeing one of her good friends on the edge of the clearing. Grabbing two pieces of prey, knowing that her friend would likely be hungry she headed towards him. "Parsleyfoot", she called out gently, dropping the prey at his feet. It was indeed around noon time and she looked at the rest of the cats sharing tongues, but decided that now was not the time. Her friend looked distraught and she slightly poked at him with a paw. "You okay? You seem distracted, like you're... somewhere else."
He didn't notice Ashenwing until she poked him to get his attention causing him to perk his head up and his ears to twitch . Was he really that zoned out? His green eyes looked troubled before he looked up at Ashenwing and released a sigh giving her friendly smile . " just....a memory... " he meowed sounding unsure if it was one of his own memories . His name wasn't Halvard it was Parsleyfoot. Why would his mind generate a false memory? " have....have you ever...had a memory that you felt like it could have happened....yet...your not so sure of it? That the memory is so far fetched and strange...that your not sure it existed in the first place? " he asked he would be lying if he said he was alright . He wasn't , now as he thought about it. The memory was troubling him. He exhailed and shook his head " but none the less. It's good to see you. How was your day ? "He asked calmly he didn't notice the pieces of fresh kill that the she cat had brought along with her . His mind troubled him more then his stomach .

Arie
July 15th, 2018, 01:28 PM
He didn't notice Ashenwing until she poked him to get his attention causing him to perk his head up and his ears to twitch . Was he really that zoned out? His green eyes looked troubled before he looked up at Ashenwing and released a sigh giving her friendly smile . " just....a memory... " he meowed sounding unsure if it was one of his own memories . His name wasn't Halvard it was Parsleyfoot. Why would his mind generate a false memory? " have....have you ever...had a memory that you felt like it could have happened....yet...your not so sure of it? That the memory is so far fetched and strange...that your not sure it existed in the first place? " he asked he would be lying if he said he was alright . He wasn't , now as he thought about it. The memory was troubling him. He exhailed and shook his head " but none the less. It's good to see you. How was your day ? "He asked calmly he didn't notice the pieces of fresh kill that the she cat had brought along with her . His mind troubled him more then his stomach .

Ashenwing tipped her head and pushed the prey closer. "I guess I'll tell you if it gets you to eat. I have had some memories, but my mom told me that they were from the moon I spent in Riverclan as a kit, but I do not reckon they were any like yours." She shook her head and took a bite of her mouse, frowning at the bird chitter. It was one of the Riverclan effects she had gotten she thought, the hate for birds and the glossy, oily fur. She sighed as he asked about her day. "You mean that how was my day except from the stares of others still not being used to me being half-clan? It was absolutely fine. I had a good hunt so it would do me honor if you would get yourself to eat the perfectly fine shrew at your paws, and remember, if you wanna tell me about your dreams, do so. I'll listen."

Leucos
July 15th, 2018, 01:47 PM
Ashenwing tipped her head and pushed the prey closer. "I guess I'll tell you if it gets you to eat. I have had some memories, but my mom told me that they were from the moon I spent in Riverclan as a kit, but I do not reckon they were any like yours." She shook her head and took a bite of her mouse, frowning at the bird chitter. It was one of the Riverclan effects she had gotten she thought, the hate for birds and the glossy, oily fur. She sighed as he asked about her day. "You mean that how was my day except from the stares of others still not being used to me being half-clan? It was absolutely fine. I had a good hunt so it would do me honor if you would get yourself to eat the perfectly fine shrew at your paws, and remember, if you wanna tell me about your dreams, do so. I'll listen."
He flinched a bit he forgotten that she was half-clan. She was like any other thunderclan cat to him. She fit in fine! " my apologies . I have completely forgotten that you were half clan if that makes you feel better. Don't mind the looks they give you alright ?. They are ignorant . And ignorance leads fear of the unknown . We all have been victims of ignorance I have. " he meowed then bent down to the shrew and took a bite of it he didn't realize that he was actually somewhat hungry , his stomach rumbled once he started to chew . He purred as he swallowed " well it is certainly a good catch if you did catch it. " he commented smiling . His tail swished a few times then he looked down " well....there was this she cats voice...it felt like I knew her....But she said a name I do not recognize , ' take halvard and make sure he's safe ' she said . Shortly my father's voice followed in reassurance . I don't remember her. I don't know anyone with that name " he meowed sounding slightly frustrated .

Arie
July 15th, 2018, 02:05 PM
He flinched a bit he forgotten that she was half-clan. She was like any other thunderclan cat to him. She fit in fine! " my apologies . I have completely forgotten that you were half clan if that makes you feel better. Don't mind the looks they give you alright ?. They are ignorant . And ignorance leads fear of the unknown . We all have been victims of ignorance I have. " he meowed then bent down to the shrew and took a bite of it he didn't realize that he was actually somewhat hungry , his stomach rumbled once he started to chew . He purred as he swallowed " well it is certainly a good catch if you did catch it. " he commented smiling . His tail swished a few times then he looked down " well....there was this she cats voice...it felt like I knew her....But she said a name I do not recognize , ' take halvard and make sure he's safe ' she said . Shortly my father's voice followed in reassurance . I don't remember her. I don't know anyone with that name " he meowed sounding slightly frustrated .

Ashenwing gave him a comforting lick on his face. "As from what it sounds, it could be a memory. But have you ever heard for any siblings? and thank you, knowing that others can forget that I'm half-clan means a lot... but not enough, yet this is about your dream so lets focus on that. I'm quite sure that it got to be someone related, but who... that's the question." She flicked her tail over his shoulder and took yet another bite of her prey, savouring the fresh taste of the meat. "Relax, you're still so tense."

Leucos
July 15th, 2018, 02:24 PM
Ashenwing gave him a comforting lick on his face. "As from what it sounds, it could be a memory. But have you ever heard for any siblings? and thank you, knowing that others can forget that I'm half-clan means a lot... but not enough, yet this is about your dream so lets focus on that. I'm quite sure that it got to be someone related, but who... that's the question." She flicked her tail over his shoulder and took yet another bite of her prey, savouring the fresh taste of the meat. "Relax, you're still so tense."
Parsleyfoot twitched his whiskers and nodded he sighed trying to relax and did his best to remember but he shook his head again " I have no siblings . It also sounds like a kittypet name. I am pure thunderclan. " he meowed sounding disgusted when he said kittypet he truly didn't like kittypets. They were soft and weak. Unfit for clan life. Then his ears started to fold back....he has no mother here. His father Cedarfang never mentioned a mother before. Maybe....no. It has to be someone else. But it was a shot in the dark. He sighed and took one more bite of the shrew and swallowed . " I never did know my mother.....just....I cant....if it is...I don't wanna know now... " he sighed . who is my mother? That voice ???.... he snorted and looked at Ashenwing " mind if we change the subject ? " he asked .

Arie
July 15th, 2018, 02:42 PM
Parsleyfoot twitched his whiskers and nodded he sighed trying to relax and did his best to remember but he shook his head again " I have no siblings . It also sounds like a kittypet name. I am pure thunderclan. " he meowed sounding disgusted when he said kittypet he truly didn't like kittypets. They were soft and weak. Unfit for clan life. Then his ears started to fold back....he has no mother here. His father Cedarfang never mentioned a mother before. Maybe....no. It has to be someone else. But it was a shot in the dark. He sighed and took one more bite of the shrew and swallowed . " I never did know my mother.....just....I cant....if it is...I don't wanna know now... " he sighed . who is my mother? That voice ???.... he snorted and looked at Ashenwing " mind if we change the subject ? " he asked .

{This'll be my last post for tonight, brain's getting pretty roasted, you can prop see that in my post too. xD}

Ashenwing nodded softly and sat up fully, shaking her grey fur. She yawned, the hunt having taken its energy out of her. "We could go for a run throughout the territory? It might help take out some of the restlessness in your paws and clear your mind." She stood and shook her fur yet again. She gave him another lick on the head and told him yet again, "I'm here to listen and not to judge. Just like you didn't judge me." She gently nudged him on his paws and hoped he would follow her out to the territory.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 09:11 PM
Come on brother!

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 09:13 PM
"Coming!" He runs behind her, following her scent."

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 09:15 PM
"It smells like the right way..."

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 09:17 PM
We are home!! She hugged her brother and ran back to the den.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 09:19 PM
I love home!!

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 09:20 PM
"Im gonna look around..." He walked around cautiously, occasionally falling over twigs.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 09:21 PM
She came outside of the den and followed her brother.

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 09:22 PM
"Can you smell that?" He was sensing another smell. "Probably you..."

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 09:23 PM
I should what
She sniffed the air

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 09:25 PM
"Probably nothing" he replied
"Featherkit, aren't we 5 moons? When are we being apprenticed?" He wondered who would be his mentor.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 09:27 PM
I hope we can be soon. She said aa she sat down and geoomed herself (her fur was a mess from the adventure) i hope we het put with the same mentor.
But she wished more than anything she would make some friends!

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 09:30 PM
"I wonder who will mentor me?" He replied. "Can we go to th e nursury?"he asked.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Sure! She stood up and walked into the nursery

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 09:34 PM
"Do you want to practise our fighting skills? Im gonna be a better warrior than you!" He yowled. "Come and face me!"

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 09:38 PM
She smiled and started circling him.

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 09:45 PM
Shinykit growls and pounces. He completely misses and hits his head on the ground. "OWWW!"
He wails. "OWW! IT HURTS SOO BAD!" He wildly swishes his tail signaling for Featherkit to come. "There is s-something wet on my head!"
It was blood.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 09:45 PM
She then dived for his feet aiming to trip him!

She stops seeing his latest post. Are you okay?!

She stoppes a few inches away from his head.
Ouch that looks bad. Lets go to medic cat

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 09:49 PM
(Wht? Post? XD)
Blood was pulsing from a deep scratch on his head.
"I think-I think it-t was a ston-ne." He said, worrying.
He tries to lick the wound but it is too high on his head.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 09:52 PM
Lets go brother we need to go see her/him

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Lets go brother we need to go see her/him
*Pants* see who?

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 09:58 PM
My brother needs immediant help though!

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 10:08 PM
My brother needs immediant help though!
Yea u can lick!)
Shinykit stood up, shaking.
"Featherkit?"
"Anyone?"
His nose was blocked by the blood.
He pressed his paw onto his head.

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 10:11 PM
Its ok brother we are here

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Well he needs to post in the Thunderclan Healing requests and make a form and wait untail she can rp with you guys
[Yea we we know now. Can we just RP]
Fireleaf
Its not bad bad. Its a trickle. Hes stopping it whilst you two r arguing

Shinykit regained his strength and got up. His head had stopped bleeding and was now crusty. He looked around for the others. He only found Featherkit. "Where are the queens?"

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Dont die brother!

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 10:20 PM
Idk brother whem are they ever here is the question

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 10:24 PM
"I-I think Im going to be ok.."
He found the sharp rock and picked it up.
It had blood all over it.
"Thats the one. Blossomheart look, its sticky.''
He smelt the metallic type of smell.
"Have you felt it before Featherkit?"

k!ngk3s
July 15th, 2018, 10:26 PM
"I-I think Im going to be ok.."
He found the sharp rock and picked it up.
It had blood all over it.
"Thats the one. Blossomheart look, its sticky.''
He smelt the metallic type of smell.
"Have you felt it before Featherkit?"Wait what??? Why u said Bloseemheart she not in this rp!

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 10:27 PM
Wait what??? Why u said Bloseemheart she not in this rp!
[Who r u then]

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 10:27 PM
Are you talking about pain brother?

k!ngk3s
July 15th, 2018, 10:28 PM
[Who r u then]
[Im was looking at this rp and saw a lot of problems so I had to do something]

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 10:30 PM
Are you talking about pain brother?
"Where are you Featherkit?"

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 10:33 PM
Im here

Ghost_Xx
July 15th, 2018, 10:36 PM
Guys i gtg c you at 8am(my time)

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 10:37 PM
"Where? Left?" Shinykit inquired

k!ngk3s
July 15th, 2018, 10:58 PM
Blazepaw Blossemheart had been taking good care of 2 kits.She loved them both.

Blazepaw
July 15th, 2018, 11:15 PM
Blazepaw Blossemheart had been taking good care of 2 kits.She loved them both. Fireleaf
Sorry i took so long)
Furykit padded up to his mother. He rubbed against her. "Hi mum"

Ghost_Xx
July 16th, 2018, 02:37 AM
I woke up and walked towards my mom and beother hello i said as i yawned

Ghost_Xx
July 16th, 2018, 02:52 AM
Seeing mom was asleep... she smiled, looked at her brother, what do you want to do

Blazepaw
July 16th, 2018, 02:55 AM
Seeing mom was asleep... she smiled, looked at her brother, what do you want to do
“Wha?” He rose to his paws. “Um.. Lets play a game!”

Ghost_Xx
July 16th, 2018, 02:59 AM
Her tail swished back and forth. She jumped from one paw to another. What type of game?!

Blazepaw
July 16th, 2018, 03:04 AM
Her tail swished back and forth. She jumped from one paw to another. What type of game?!
“UM...” he wasn’t so sure. “You pick!’’ He leapt to his paws and ran around.

Ghost_Xx
July 16th, 2018, 03:06 AM
Lets play... how about... umm... i know... idk....

Blazepaw
July 16th, 2018, 03:08 AM
Lets play... how about... umm... i know... idk....
“Hmmm...” he thought. “Let’s do a catching game!” He waited for his sister to come up with a good catching game for them to play

Ghost_Xx
July 16th, 2018, 03:11 AM
Lets play with this... she ran outside then ran back in...this ball...she held up a fruit... the point of the game is to not let it get smashed which means it cant touch the floor and you have to hit it gently

Ghost_Xx
July 16th, 2018, 03:13 AM
She then ossed it up straight in the air, she stood on her hind feet and the ball fell on her head. She laughed as she threw it towards her brother.

Blazepaw
July 16th, 2018, 03:14 AM
Lets play with this... she ran outside then ran back in...this ball...she held up a fruit... the point of the game is to not let it get smashed which means it cant touch the floor and you have to hit it gently

“Not get what smashed?”

Ghost_Xx
July 16th, 2018, 03:16 AM
“Not get what smashed?”
The fruit

Ghost_Xx
July 16th, 2018, 03:26 AM
Its easy brother, just as soon as the fruit hits you move back with it!

Ghost_Xx
July 16th, 2018, 03:30 AM
I gtg brother be back at the designated.time would that be okay*yawm*

Blazepaw
July 16th, 2018, 03:36 AM
I gtg brother be back at the designated.time would that be okay*yawm*
{Ok then}
"But we should sleep before mother wakes. Its moonhigh!

IceyGlitch
July 16th, 2018, 07:51 AM
Duskflight

A small gray cat pads along an odd stone path. She pauses and lifts her nose to the sky breathing in catching the scent of a squirrel. Her blue orbs look down falling on a tiny gray squirrel. The apprentice drops down into a crouch. The squirrel stared at her as if waiting for her to make a move. She pounces and just before her outstretched claws reached the prey something slams into her back
Turnippaw squeaks awake and looks around for what woke her and notices another apprentices paws were in her back. She growls slightly and huffs standing up slowly. She had it in mind to cuff the other cats ears but she settled with turning away and smacking his nose lightly with her tail.

Ghost_Xx
July 16th, 2018, 09:06 AM
My chatlracther wakes up and stretches.

Blazepaw
July 16th, 2018, 09:11 AM
My chatlracther wakes up and stretches.
My chatlracther?

Shinykit wakes up. He pads to his sisters side. "Now we can play"

Ghost_Xx
July 16th, 2018, 09:11 AM
Characther. Hello brother!!!

Ghost_Xx
July 16th, 2018, 09:17 AM
Play what?

Blazepaw
July 16th, 2018, 09:22 AM
Play what?
Remember the game we played at moonhigh?" he said
The one with the ball?"

Ghost_Xx
July 16th, 2018, 09:25 AM
Oh yaeh! She looks for ball

Blazepaw
July 16th, 2018, 09:33 AM
Oh yaeh! She looks for ball
"Where is it?" He asks. "I cant smell it..."

Ghost_Xx
July 16th, 2018, 09:35 AM
Maybe someone ate it

Ghost_Xx
July 16th, 2018, 09:40 AM
I gtg what time r we meeting?

Fawnsong
July 16th, 2018, 12:53 PM
Flamingrose wasn't sure how to respond besides, "Oh I couldn't, I've already bothered you so much. It's nice to meet you though." The ginger molly meowed dipping her head a bit. Again this silly little flame hues molly was feeling she owed Fawnsong, she'd woken her up, tripped over her and was taking up her time. What a good ball this fluff was. Pushing away the thoughts that made her worry Flamingrose straightened up and tried to smile. " Thank you for offering, your very kind. " The young molly told the fawn colored warrior trying to show her some friendliness back. It would only be far. Fawnsong has been so kind and generous and she is the one who got their tail tripped over and women up by a clumsy feline.

Fawnsong tilted her head, studying the flame coloured Molly, "Are you sure you don't want my nest?" Fawnsong's whiskers twitched as she smiled, moving aside. "I'm up now, so it's alright."

Diamondpaw
July 16th, 2018, 03:42 PM
Lilacpaw mewed in protest when a paw prodded her gently in the side.She opened her eyes and saw her mentor,RubyShine,standing over her."Wake up,sleepy head!"She purred.
"Ok,ok!"

Diamondpaw
July 16th, 2018, 03:59 PM
"Oof!"squeaked Berrykit as she fell out of the nest.
"Hey,that was fun!"Her brother,Pinekit,scrambled over the nest towards her.
"Are u ok?"He asked,his eyes filled with worry.
"I'm ok."She looked over at her mom,BadgerStripe,hopeing the noise Haden't woken her up.The black and white queen was still asleep,her flank riseing and falling evenly.

mvoxhu
July 16th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Fawnsong

Loon-nose lounged within the safety of the Thunderclan camp, a cocky grin planted upon his lips. His whiskers quivered against the quaint breeze, yet the rest of him was mainly unmoving. His eyes were wide open, chin caressed by his forelimbs, whilst his hind appendages were simply hauled up underneath him. Almost everything about the tom screamed laziness and sloppiness, especially the expression woven onto his face. Boredom had simply latched on to him far too early in the day, which lead to his current position. Loon-nose had no purpose. He had nothing to do, and most of the cats he associated with were already busying themselves with something else; that wasn't him. He wouldn't deny the fact that he was hard to cope with; it was actually one of the first things that he told felines when he first met them. 'Hey, some people find me a little too much to handle, so I don't mind if you feel the same,' was basically his go to greeting. It usually worked too, judging by the amount of upturned smiles and knotted brows that responded back.

Leucos
July 16th, 2018, 06:10 PM
{This'll be my last post for tonight, brain's getting pretty roasted, you can prop see that in my post too. xD}

Ashenwing nodded softly and sat up fully, shaking her grey fur. She yawned, the hunt having taken its energy out of her. "We could go for a run throughout the territory? It might help take out some of the restlessness in your paws and clear your mind." She stood and shook her fur yet again. She gave him another lick on the head and told him yet again, "I'm here to listen and not to judge. Just like you didn't judge me." She gently nudged him on his paws and hoped he would follow her out to the territory.

Parsleyfoot exhailed and smiled wide as he stood up " a run sounds splendid . " he meowed with a flick of his ear " why would I judge you? Your just as loyal and trusting as any other thunderclan cat. Perhaps one of the best I've known! Aside from Cedarfang . " he meowed . The Abyssinian shook his fur ending it with a flick of his tail , he wondered how he acquired a friend like her , he also thought of her as a sister he never had , that's how much he trusted Ashenwing . He took a few eager steps forward towards the exit of the clearing and looked back at her with his tail held high , his fur glistening as the sun hit it , he did like to keep it clean . But the problem was he hated his fur being wet! He was glad that there wasn't many rainy days in the clan although the trees and grass did need it greatly . " ready when you are! " he chirped excitedly almost like an apprentice being excited to go out to the territory for the first time.

Brunch
July 16th, 2018, 07:07 PM
Blackthorn swallowed the bite of shrew he had been chewing and gave his sister a sideways glance. "It was good. We found lots of prey. Thankfully, the forest is thriving," he said. He finished the shrew and kicked the remains off to the side. "You said you were with Ambercloud?" he inquired. A glimmer of disapproval was evident in the dark tom's eyes. It was no secret he didn't like Burnetsky hanging out with the bubbly orange she-cat. To him, she was too nice, though he may have been reaching for a reason not to like her. In reality, Ambercloud was a sweet and caring cat whose personality was similar in several ways to Blackthorn's. But Blackthorn was very protective of Burnetsky. He saw her as his little sister, despite being the same age--she was just so timid that he always felt like he had to look out for her. It wasn't that he didn't approve of Burnetsky hanging out with Ambercloud--just that if Ambercloud hurt his sister in any way, Blackthorn would tear her apart.

((omg Burnetsky is so cute!! I love her already <3))
"That's great... great. More food for ThunderClan." She meowed, her ears flicking with interest. Though Burnetsky picked up Blackthorn's disapproval to a degree, she couldn't quite discern it, but somehow knew that it was about Ambercloud. It was an odd sensation that spread through her; she was defensive of her friend, since she had shown her a new side of thought, and with Blackthorn's momentary emotion-- anger perhaps?-- she wanted to defend Ambercloud. "Is there something... something wrong with my-my friend choices?" she challenged, her once friendly yellow-green eyes now small slits of frustrated anger. If Blackthorn couldn't accept her friends, she wouldn't accept him. She knew that it was shallow, and perhaps a bit mean to shun a family member. But Burnetsky had grown close to Ambercloud, and she was one of the few cats in the clan to tolerate her; she wan't going to let Blackthorn ruin that.

(ahh thanks!)

Fawnsong
July 16th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Fawnsong

Loon-nose lounged within the safety of the Thunderclan camp, a cocky grin planted upon his lips. His whiskers quivered against the quaint breeze, yet the rest of him was mainly unmoving. His eyes were wide open, chin caressed by his forelimbs, whilst his hind appendages were simply hauled up underneath him. Almost everything about the tom screamed laziness and sloppiness, especially the expression woven onto his face. Boredom had simply latched on to him far too early in the day, which lead to his current position. Loon-nose had no purpose. He had nothing to do, and most of the cats he associated with were already busying themselves with something else; that wasn't him. He wouldn't deny the fact that he was hard to cope with; it was actually one of the first things that he told felines when he first met them. 'Hey, some people find me a little too much to handle, so I don't mind if you feel the same,' was basically his go to greeting. It usually worked too, judging by the amount of upturned smiles and knotted brows that responded back.

Cloverfeather's paws ghosted over the ground as she strode into the dusty clearing. The hot day had overtaken her, and she had been relieved of any duties that may have arose while she had taken cover in the shady warriors den. Stretching out her long limbs, she arched her back, letting out a sleepy yawn. Poking around the clearing, Cloverfeather settled herself down in sunny spot. Rolling around on the dry, warm sandy ground she lay upside-down, making sleepy eye contact with a tom across the clearing.
"No duties for you today either?" She called, her sweet voice carried by the soft breeze that ruffled her curly fur.

Empress Of Evil
July 17th, 2018, 08:06 AM
The golden tom bad falttened his ears slightly in embarrassment upon landing on top o Everwalker. He felt his ear tips heat up, turning slightly pink as he clambered off of her so she could stand up. “You bet I missed you! Who doesn’t miss their best friend?” He meowed, a smile alighting his face. “Stupid training got so intense, I had no time for other things. But I did get to know my mentor. She’s pretty amazing.” He let out a purr, one of admiration for the warrior that had trained him. She was young, so she had understood him, as a young, flirty tomcat. And that’s what had helped her, to help him become a better cat. Become himself.

As she trailed off after her statement, Sunscorch smirked as he puffed out his chest. Of course the tomcat would still glaot a little. No cat could change that. “Oh do I? I hadn’t noticed.” He purred. Of course, he had noticed his own change in stature. He sure had inherited his father’s well muscled frame, but he wasn’t bulky. He was still lean and swift, a pure Thunderclan cat’s frame. He then looked at Everwalker, noticing her change as well. He had to admit, she’d also... grown up. “You look different too. More... grown-up.”

The Calico she-cat blinked happily at Sunscorch's response. He had missed her! Although she hadn't really thought about it till now, she had been scared that Sunscorch had forgotten about her existence. The warrior knew that she lacked friends, and she wasn't upset by that, it just meant that she was especially scared of losing the friends that she did have, especially her best friends. "No time for other things? Not even time for me?" She asked, flattening her ears against her head to make it look like she was offended and upset, but the teasing look in her green gaze made it clear that she was just joking. She didn't mind that he hadn't been able to set aside time for her. She could understand. She had had to go through the same thing. Back when they were still apprentices, they'd had to put training first and focus on becoming worthy of warrior status. Now that they had accomplished that, they could relax and enjoy time with their friends along all the other work. "Now that we're warriors and don't have to worry about apprentice duties, you have to set time aside for me," she declared with a grin and used two claws to flick his shoulder playfully. Everwalker wanted to make up for the lost time and have some fun like they used too. Maybe she could drag him along on one of her adventures someday.
"Your mentor was Featherspeckle, right?" She asked, trying to remember back to Sunscorch's apprentice ceremony. But that felt like ages ago so she quickly stopped bothering to remember and instead looked at the tom and waited for some clarification.

Everwalker couldn't help but roll her eyes as the tom put on a proud look. "Mm, sure," she snorted sarcastically, but a smile tugged at her lips. "Really?" She raised an eyebrow. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She wondered. It took her a few moments to realise that she had said those words aloud. Instead of being embarrassed that she wasn't able to keep her words to herself, she waited patiently for a response from the tom and kept herself occupied by grooming her pelt back to it's usual state after her tumble.

JustJoye
July 17th, 2018, 08:51 AM
((gah! hey people probably no one remembers me or will even read this but im joye and i joined the site i don't even know how long ago. my cat Peach used to be the DS commander if anyone remembers that? i'm feeling weirdly nostalgic and so i'm going to make up a character on the spot and people can join in whenever they please!))

A nose twitch.

Another.

Another.

"Grrf!" Tallcreek grunted in frustration. He lifted into a hind-legged sitting position and used both his paws to bat wildly at his nose. He stuck his tongue out and when his flailing ceased, he hunched over and hid his face. What kind of idiot starts attacking his own face for no reason in the middle of a crowded clearing? Apparently Tallcreek, who wouldn't think to just maybe go somewhere no one would see him if he wanted to do something as embarrassing as what had just occurred. His ear tips grew hot and pink, his squinted eyes hopeful no one saw him. The tomcat attempted to make himself small, an impossible task for the large feline. His spine ached. He lifted and settled his paws nervously, worriedly.

"Foxdung," he cursed into his blue-furred chest.

k!ngk3s
July 17th, 2018, 11:53 AM
Fireleaf
Sorry i took so long)
Furykit padded up to his mother. He rubbed against her. "Hi mum"
“Hello son” She said

~Breadsticks~
July 17th, 2018, 02:14 PM
Boulderstone looked over at Bluffwing with a half smile. "Yeah. My name's Boulderstone and you are Bluffwing right?" he replied. There was at least one cat that could remember his name. He was mainly known for his oldest sisters baby brother. He was his own cat and he wanted everyone to know him for who he was.
The molly smiled, "Yep, Bluffwing." She tilted her head at him, "What are you up to?" She asked, looking him over again, she mostly knew him from his sister but she also wanted to get to know him.

Freesia
July 17th, 2018, 09:18 PM
"That's great... great. More food for ThunderClan." She meowed, her ears flicking with interest. Though Burnetsky picked up Blackthorn's disapproval to a degree, she couldn't quite discern it, but somehow knew that it was about Ambercloud. It was an odd sensation that spread through her; she was defensive of her friend, since she had shown her a new side of thought, and with Blackthorn's momentary emotion-- anger perhaps?-- she wanted to defend Ambercloud. "Is there something... something wrong with my-my friend choices?" she challenged, her once friendly yellow-green eyes now small slits of frustrated anger. If Blackthorn couldn't accept her friends, she wouldn't accept him. She knew that it was shallow, and perhaps a bit mean to shun a family member. But Burnetsky had grown close to Ambercloud, and she was one of the few cats in the clan to tolerate her; she wan't going to let Blackthorn ruin that.

(ahh thanks!)

Seeing his sister get defensive, Blackthorn naturally got annoyed, too. Sibling squabbles were no scarcity in ThunderClan. He pinned his ears back and replied, "No... well, maybe. I don't know. Ambercloud is sweet, but..." He paused. Through gritted teeth, he snapped, "If she hurts you, she'd better watch her back." He relaxed his jaw and sighed. He wasn't one to hurt others. He would never break the warrior code. But he cared for his sister more than anything, and if anything happened to her, he wasn't sure what he would do. He wanted Burnetsky to have good friends, but he was very protective of her. Blackthorn was torn between wanting his sister to be happy and wanting to keep her safe from heartbreak. A soft breeze blew across the camp, washing away some of the thick humidity and ruffling the siblings' dark coats. Blackthorn turned his gaze to the rustling leaves above them, wishing he could sweep away this argument like the wind swept the leaves. Knowing that wouldn't happen--he was the one who brought this up, after all--he turned his amber eyes back to the narrowed green gaze of his sister.

Mango
July 17th, 2018, 11:20 PM
CactusHeart
(Hope you're fine with a night time RP)
It was moonhigh and all the kits in the nursery were curled up and sleeping close to their mothers who also was asleep. If you listened to sounds of camp life you would hear a few grunts, snoring, coughing, sneezing, and farting, and occasionally an apprentice hissing 'get off my tail!'. The only sounds from the territory was crickets chirping, the wind blowing, and owls hooting. Life seemed peaceful. An owl landed in the clearing to scoop up a mouse it let out a loud hoot. Dreamkit flickered her eyes open and turned to the sound and saw a owl stalking a mouse. She had heard plenty of tales of hoe dangerous owls were, they were prey for a group of senior warriors not kits or apprentices, but the owl was about to steal THEIR prey. She narrowed her eyes slightly and arched her back hissing softly, trying not to wake anyone. She stood in moonlight her claws unsheathed her eyes glistening as she crept forward careful be be behind it, and luckily down wind from the owl.

CactusHeart
July 17th, 2018, 11:28 PM
CactusHeart
(Hope you're fine with a night time RP)
It was moonhigh and all the kits in the nursery were curled up and sleeping close to their mothers who also was asleep. If you listened to sounds of camp life you would hear a few grunts, snoring, coughing, sneezing, and farting, and occasionally an apprentice hissing 'get off my tail!'. The only sounds from the territory was crickets chirping, the wind blowing, and owls hooting. Life seemed peaceful. An owl landed in the clearing to scoop up a mouse it let out a loud hoot. Dreamkit flickered her eyes open and turned to the sound and saw a owl stalking a mouse. She had heard plenty of tales of hoe dangerous owls were, they were prey for a group of senior warriors not kits or apprentices, but the owl was about to steal THEIR prey. She narrowed her eyes slightly and arched her back hissing softly, trying not to wake anyone. She stood in moonlight her claws unsheathed her eyes glistening as she crept forward careful be be behind it, and luckily down wind from the owl.

FlickKit awoke, stretching out and yawning, his mouth opening wide. He noticed DreamKit and crept up on her, smiling playfully. He leaped onto her, knocking her down and licking her face “Hey, Dream!” He whispered, licking her face.

Ghost_Xx
July 17th, 2018, 11:45 PM
A kit turned in her sleep thx to the noises being made

Mango
July 18th, 2018, 09:19 AM
FlickKit awoke, stretching out and yawning, his mouth opening wide. He noticed DreamKit and crept up on her, smiling playfully. He leaped onto her, knocking her down and licking her face “Hey, Dream!” He whispered, licking her face.
She glanced at Flickkit her heart still pounding from not seeing him she whispered,” That owl is stealing our prey!” She still was a bit nervous at the idea of two kits trying to kill an owl, but she thought of it as her duty.

CactusHeart
July 18th, 2018, 10:18 AM
She glanced at Flickkit her heart still pounding from not seeing him she whispered,” That owl is stealing our prey!” She still was a bit nervous at the idea of two kits trying to kill an owl, but she thought of it as her duty.

“Should we get it?” He meowed, nuzzling her face softly. He loved how soft the other kits were, and especially loved cuddling with them. “We could just leave it alone.” He said, taking a slow step out into the clearing

Blazepaw
July 18th, 2018, 10:26 AM
“Hello son” She said
"When can I go outside of the camp? Its booring in here. All the kits just wanna play stupid mossball. Its no fun!"Furykit complained, "Outside the warriors are always out of camp.."

Mango
July 18th, 2018, 11:33 AM
“Should we get it?” He meowed, nuzzling her face softly. He loved how soft the other kits were, and especially loved cuddling with them. “We could just leave it alone.” He said, taking a slow step out into the clearing
Dreamkit shrugged,” I’ve heard they eat kits, but we outnumber it and it’s trespassing into camp and stealing our prey.” She remarked

Pluto
July 18th, 2018, 12:12 PM
[QUOTE=Ombre Party;519723][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]
Fireleaf is on the ground bleeding. Greentail ran away.
"DONT COME BACK COWARD!" Flashfeet yowled after Greentail, knowing she wouldve killed him in two more seconds anyway.
Cometwish hurried over to Fireleaf. "Don't worry, Caliaflame can get ya all fixed up." She whispered a few more comforting words into his ear, then had Flasshfeet help her carry him.

k!ngk3s
July 18th, 2018, 12:35 PM
"When can I go outside of the camp? Its booring in here. All the kits just wanna play stupid mossball. Its no fun!"Furykit complained, "Outside the warriors are always out of camp.."
"But your not a warroir." She said "And it is bad out there."

k!ngk3s
July 18th, 2018, 12:36 PM
[QUOTE=Fireleaf;519731]
"DONT COME BACK COWARD!" Flashfeet yowled after Greentail, knowing she wouldve killed him in two more seconds anyway.
Cometwish hurried over to Fireleaf. "Don't worry, Caliaflame can get ya all fixed up." She whispered a few more comforting words into his ear, then had Flasshfeet help her carry him.
Greentail had run away for good. Fireleaf is still.

RedHead
July 18th, 2018, 03:22 PM
The medicine cat rolled her eyes, shaking her head a little bit - although she was pretty fond of the apprentice. ”Yeah, but if you give everyone a nickname, it isn’t special anymore. I call you “Jag” because you’re my friend and I like you, but I wouldn’t walk up to one of my patients… say, Emberwing… and call her by a nickname.” The feline shook her head, like it was the most ridiculous thing she’d heard of. That was the first patient who had been unpleasant to her face, at least that was what it felt like, and she hadn’t thought she would hate it quite as much as she did. For whatever reason, Caliapaw hadn’t been able to forget the annoying warrior and the words that stuck with her throughout her daily life.

”But, you’re welcome to continue doing that. It’s none of my business if you sound stupid.” The words were spoken with a teasing purr, so Jaggedpaw would be able to tell that she wasn’t trying to be mean - she really wasn’t. Other cats might be stupid, but her friend wasn’t really one of them. Her opinion on that might vary a little bit, but for the most part, it remained the same. She liked Jaggedpaw. She liked hanging out with him. It was nice to have another best friend, whether he was younger than her or not, and she had Everpaw - who was her age. They couldn’t have been more different. How could she have ended up with two friends who she loved equally, but who were exact opposites?

”Better, I guess. There’s been a couple of close-calls… but nothing to expand on. Oh, I had one patient who didn’t seem to like me much.” Caliapaw shrugged a little, her eyes flashing as she thought about Emberwing again. It didn’t bother her that the warrior didn’t like her, but it bothered her that she was still stuck on that. She hadn’t really thought that another cat would speak to her that way, not now, not to her face - and she had come very close to clawing Emberwing’s nose, which would’ve been bad. She glanced over at Jaggedpaw with another shrug, waiting to see if he wanted to hear more or not.

Jaggedpaw shrugged, nodding. “Okay Cals, I see where you’re coming from.” He truly did. If he took any other cat’s opinions and suggestions into account, besides his mother’s, if it was Caliapw’s. He respected her as a cat, and her opinons. He also gladly appreciated suggestions she gave him, they had helped him a lot actually. “But it takes longer to break a bad habit then make one.” He purred, shrugging his shoulders a little. He didn’t want to outrightly day that he’d stop giving everyone nicknames, because it was just a big part of what he did. But maybe he could cut back on it.

When she “insulted” him, Jaggedpaw let out an astonished gasp. “Cals! Those are such harsh words! I didn’t even know you had that in you!” He looked at her with wide, though teasing, lime green eyes. Of course he knew Calipaw had it in her. She was his best friend, and, to be frank, quite tough. Jaggedpaw always believed that if she were a warrior, she’d probavly beat him in any battle practice. But that also might have something to do with the fact that Jaggedpaw likes to go easy when fighting mollies. He saw it as disrespectful to fight them. At least without their consent.

Close-calls. Jaggedpaw didn’t want to imagine what that would be like. To be the cat experiencing that, and to be the medicine cat herself. He figured she meant close calls as in cats almost dying, and Jaggedpaw didn’t want to think about that. The only cat close to him that he’s had die was his father. And he didn’t really know him, so the loss wasn’t too bad, too impactful for him. Especially since he was only 3 moons old, just starting to understand things. Jaggedpaw nodded his head a little, trying to pull images out of his mind of cats slowly dying. He didn’t take death well. Or blood for that matter. He froze at the sight of it, panicked.
”Wait.” He turned his gaze to Caliapaw again, just registering the second sentence of what she had said. “Who’s this cat giving you trouble? I can deal with them if you want.” A toothy smirked formed on his face, flicking his tail as he waited for Caliapaw’s response.

Blossomshine
July 18th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Blossomshine watched the cats in the clearing, feeling a sudden stab of loneliness, and wanting to feel the warmth of having a family of her own more that ever

Pluto
July 19th, 2018, 12:16 PM
[QUOTE=Ombre Party;524329][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]
Greentail had run away for good. Fireleaf is still.
As they layed him outside Caliaflame's den, the medicine cat came iand fixed him up, saving his life, and then leaving him in nest rest for the next half moon.

ConfusedCas
July 20th, 2018, 01:30 AM
ConfusedCas

Do not trust her!

The voices rang loudly in her head causing her green hues to flash again. Treetiger lifted her head up, eyes narrowed suspiciously. Her tail tip began to twitch with irritation and her ears remained folded back a bit. Quickly, the warrior shook her head. "No, it's not your business to know," she responded a little more bitterly than she had intended. Whatever worked though, right? Whatever kept her from telling this stranger about Henry, about the only thing that stuck around. "I'd appreciate if you would stop pestering me about it. You've never talked to be beforehand, so it's not of your concern, is it?" she meowed, her gaze dropping again.

Her lower lip moved up in a discouraged pout and her golden orbs glowed with confusion at the she-cats sudden coldness. Ambercloud tried to think of something that would make the conversation smooth again until she realized that Treetiger had a point. "I suppose you're right! We haven't talked before so maybe I came off strongly, my apologies." Though she didn't seem that guilty that she had been pressuring the she-cat into confiding in her Ambercloud did want to make things right. She shrugged, "Sometimes I feel like it is my concern, ya'know? I mean, I simply care about what other cats are feeling. I can't help it." She sighed, "But if you don't want to tell me, that's fine too." Her gaze drifted once more towards the sky, admiring the white fluffs drifting carelessly across. "Wouldn't it be nice to be a cloud?" She snorted in amusement, "I must sound like a kit! But who cares, right?" Her attention flashed towards Treetiger a few times to see her expression, "Have you ever just forgotten about your troubles and stared at what's up above?" Ambercloud asked, a hint of curiosity in her voice but this time she focused on the sky.

k!ngk3s
July 20th, 2018, 10:24 AM
[QUOTE=Fireleaf;524335]
As they layed him outside Caliaflame's den, the medicine cat came iand fixed him up, saving his life, and then leaving him in nest rest for the next half moon.
Fireleaf was asleep. (Time skip??)

lone
July 20th, 2018, 04:23 PM

Lonestar23
Turning her head at the sound of approaching footsteps, Caliaflame gathered up her herbs and headed into the medicine cat’s den, giving the kit one last curious glance before she began to organize them. Every once in a while, there was a curious kit who would explore back here… but Caliaflame was rarely prepared for them. Kits made her nervous, she never knew quite what to do with them… and healing them wasn’t much better. They seemed so fragile, with muscles that weren’t yet developed and bones that could be so easily broken. ”Come in and sit down.” She ordered the apprentice, her eyes flashing with alarm as she took in the swollen paw, the limp, and the obvious pain in the younger cat’s voice. ”What happened?” Some cats… they just don’t know what they’re doing. Caliaflame had always taken just enough care of herself… enough she that she didn’t get sick, or have a mental breakdown, both of which could have led to problems since she was responsible for the health of every ThunderClan cat.

Maplekit:
Maplekit peered into the den. Her soft yellow eyes blinking before she sneezed at the smell of all the herbs. She had gotten bored and was searching to see if Caliaflame was around.
The medicine cat was just returning to her den, her mouth full of herbs. This was the best time of day for collecting them… it wasn’t too hot, and she wasn’t bombarded by curious glances. That didn’t happen too often anymore, thankfully… it was nice to be left alone. She liked the feeling of freedom that came over her when she was by herself. ”Oh! Uh…” Caliaflame’s voice trailed off as she nearly ran over a small kit. Setting the herbs down at her feet (gently, so she wouldn’t damage them), she gave the kit another look. ”Can I… help you?”

_Fern_
July 20th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Fernkit blinked open her eyes for the first time

SuspiciousMindz
July 20th, 2018, 08:28 PM
ConfusedCas

Her stance seemed to relax a bit as the other feline apologized and continued on with a different conversation. Cautiously, the she-cat looked up towards the sky to see the clouds. She didn't see the same appeal as Ambercloud did. "No, why would I do that?" she asked, her head tilting a little. The curiosity aspect of her personality was starting to peek through. "Are you referring to you 'StarClan'?" she asked, not trying to insult the feline by saying the wrong thing. That was just something Treetiger didn't follow. StarClan was a myth to her, a kits-tale. She was secretly hoping Ambercloud wasn't heading that route.

ConfusedCas
July 20th, 2018, 09:10 PM
ConfusedCas

Her stance seemed to relax a bit as the other feline apologized and continued on with a different conversation. Cautiously, the she-cat looked up towards the sky to see the clouds. She didn't see the same appeal as Ambercloud did. "No, why would I do that?" she asked, her head tilting a little. The curiosity aspect of her personality was starting to peek through. "Are you referring to you 'StarClan'?" she asked, not trying to insult the feline by saying the wrong thing. That was just something Treetiger didn't follow. StarClan was a myth to her, a kits-tale. She was secretly hoping Ambercloud wasn't heading that route.

She looked back down at Tigertree in surprise, "No, where'd you get that idea? I mean don't get me wrong, Starclan's amazing but I just meant..." Ambercloud glanced at her paws, not exactly knowing what she had been suggesting. What do I think about when I look at the sky? Then she smiled in realization, "What I mean is to just clear your head! If you're not thinking about anything in particular then you can't really be stressed out." Her smile looked innocent as she stared back up at the clouds. "And c'mon, isn't it just peaceful? There's no fighting in the sky, no border skirmishes or battles..." Ambercloud trailed off, her expression changing neutral.

SuspiciousMindz
July 20th, 2018, 09:21 PM
She looked back down at Tigertree in surprise, "No, where'd you get that idea? I mean don't get me wrong, Starclan's amazing but I just meant..." Ambercloud glanced at her paws, not exactly knowing what she had been suggesting. What do I think about when I look at the sky? Then she smiled in realization, "What I mean is to just clear your head! If you're not thinking about anything in particular then you can't really be stressed out." Her smile looked innocent as she stared back up at the clouds. "And c'mon, isn't it just peaceful? There's no fighting in the sky, no border skirmishes or battles..." Ambercloud trailed off, her expression changing neutral.

Once more, her hues lifted towards the sky and still, the appeal wasn't there. Treetiger let out a soft sigh and shrugged her shoulders. "The sky just isn't my thing I guess," she replied with a small frown, choosing to not comment about StarClan. She didn't need an argument right now or another feline trying to shove their faith onto her. It was the second more irritable thing you could do with the Bengal mix. "I prefer laying in a tree away from the dangers," she commented, biting her tongue at the choice of words she just chose to say. You idiot! Her mind scolded her. It was a strange thing to say, strange enough that she was nervous Ambercloud might actually try getting her to talk again. Treetiger couldn't talk though or Henry would have her do bad things again.

Leucos
July 20th, 2018, 10:49 PM
[Whoops, I forgot you'd replied ^^’]

"Well yes, I was born here so I have been around quite a while," he responded, before nodding his head in agreement at her last words. He understood what she meant, even though he couldn't quite relate. Being rather a quiet cat, he liked to sit off to the side and observe as the other more senior warriors discussed important matters. By this, he was easily able to learn their names. For a few moments, he searched through his brains, trying to memorise the names of all the experienced warriors that he could remember. It was a bit of a weird thing to do, but the she-cat had brought up the topic so the warrior's attention was quickly flying elsewhere.
Stormstrike stopped though as the she-cat spoke once more. "Not bad," he remarked in a thoughtful tone. Even with all the clan tensions, the tom couldn't say he was feeling upset or stressed or anything like that. No, he was feeling pretty normal. Although that was bound to change at any moment. Peace had lasted for a few moons now, but it probably wouldn't be long before someone snapped at a war broke out. Stormstrike shuddered at the thought and flattened his ears against his head. He quickly bent down, pretending to be distracted by a patch of dust in his fur in an attempt to hide the shudder.

When Dawnlight spoke again, he straightened back up. The tom shrugged, quietly thankful that Dawnlight had said something else to distract him from those darker thoughts. "Nobody knows. Leaf-bare is always a surprise and a little bit different from the last time. I suppose we'll just have to wait in see. But for now, we can enjoy the warmth of Green-leaf and worry about Leaf-bare when Leaf-fall arrives." The warrior didn't want to think about Leaf-bare. Leaf-bare was hardly ever kind to the clans and it was something that he truly dreaded having to go through.

Checkmate
Dawnlight smiled while swishing her tail " well atleast your alright ! " she chirped . She noticed that his ears were flattened and that he bent down making her raise her eyebrow . She blinked once he spoke again " leafbare doesn't really bother me.... It gets too hot in green-leaf at times. Don't you get tired of that? I mean leafbare is a beautiful time too . plus It gives us a break from this murderous heat. " she meowed and shook her head at the thought of it . All though she does have more fur then most cats so it does kinda make it worse but it's also useful.

The she cat yawned and licked her upper lip then looked around the area with her nose twitching almost like a rabbits . She saw others talking and sharing tongues while apprentice play fought . She looked for Ambercloud which she went on a hunting patrol with once but hurt her leg while trying to climb a tree it's fine now still a bit painful when she puts her weight on it like now but she can handle it . Her right leg started to hover off of the ground and twitched a bit when she looked back in front she noticed it and placed it down wincing tiny bit before looking back at stormstrike. She was more comfortable around Ambercloud then most even if it was the first time the two She cats met ambercloud was kind to her and she liked that . This tom seemed ok too " so ...looking forward to the next gathering ? I am! " She meowed happily . She hasn't been to one yet . But she will make sure to go to the upcoming one.

Barnabas
July 20th, 2018, 11:34 PM
The molly smiled, "Yep, Bluffwing." She tilted her head at him, "What are you up to?" She asked, looking him over again, she mostly knew him from his sister but she also wanted to get to know him.

Boulderstone shrugged, "I was just getting ready to go out and hunt for the clan. It's the best time of day to go do that." replied the tom. He gave his front paw a quick luck before drawing it over her ear. " What are you up to? " wondered Boulderstone.

mvoxhu
July 21st, 2018, 11:11 AM
Cloverfeather's paws ghosted over the ground as she strode into the dusty clearing. The hot day had overtaken her, and she had been relieved of any duties that may have arose while she had taken cover in the shady warriors den. Stretching out her long limbs, she arched her back, letting out a sleepy yawn. Poking around the clearing, Cloverfeather settled herself down in sunny spot. Rolling around on the dry, warm sandy ground she lay upside-down, making sleepy eye contact with a tom across the clearing.
"No duties for you today either?" She called, her sweet voice carried by the soft breeze that ruffled her curly fur.

His ears perked up, almost subconsciously, at the dainty call that he presumed was directed to him. At the mere thought of interaction, his demeanour had easily become more upbeat. A stupidly childish grin burnt at his lips, causing small dimples to form into each of his cheeks. The ebony feline rose a brow at the female's question, but smooth words flowed from his lips afterwards. "Sadly not." He replied, forest-green eyes lingering on the feline's figure out of pure curiosity. Loon-nose noted how the wind tickled at her fur, and how her features were soft, and delicate-looking. He wanted to know more about this molly, just by the simple string of words which had been plucked from her lips.

Dark
July 21st, 2018, 02:36 PM
(Redhead)
(I apologize in advance for how bad this will be)
Blizzardpaw was sitting in the clearing with a bored expression on her face. She had been an apprentice for a whole moon, but she missed how laid back and fun being a kit was. Unfortunately for her most of her friends were always busy with their apprentice duties or when they weren't, she was.

Fawnsong
July 21st, 2018, 02:40 PM
His ears perked up, almost subconsciously, at the dainty call that he presumed was directed to him. At the mere thought of interaction, his demeanour had easily become more upbeat. A stupidly childish grin burnt at his lips, causing small dimples to form into each of his cheeks. The ebony feline rose a brow at the female's question, but smooth words flowed from his lips afterwards. "Sadly not." He replied, forest-green eyes lingering on the feline's figure out of pure curiosity. Loon-nose noted how the wind tickled at her fur, and how her features were soft, and delicate-looking. He wanted to know more about this molly, just by the simple string of words which had been plucked from her lips.

A smile tugged at the corner of Cloverfeather's lips, her whiskers twitching happily as they stood away from her face. Her soft lightly coloured belly fur remained exposed as her amber eyes met his for a moment. In one swift motion, she leapt to her paws, shaking her curly pelt from the sandy earth that clung to her chestnut body. Striding over to the coal-black tom, Cloverfeather plopped down beside him, waking dust on the scalding day. Her ears twitched with amusement as she spoke, "You don't sound to upset about not having any duties today." Her casual statement hung in the air as she waited for his response, wanting to hear more of his sweet voice.

Mango
July 21st, 2018, 05:43 PM
Fireleaf

A scrawny one moon old she-kit was bored laying in her nest battering at a mossball looking bored out of her mind. Her name was Witheredkit. She was a rather happy she-cat who was really friendly, just a bit shy.

k!ngk3s
July 21st, 2018, 05:53 PM
Fireleaf

A scrawny one moon old she-kit was bored laying in her nest battering at a mossball looking bored out of her mind. Her name was Witheredkit. She was a rather happy she-cat who was really friendly, just a bit shy.
Swiftkit was also bored and saw a kit and said "Hello!"

Mango
July 21st, 2018, 06:25 PM
Swiftkit was also bored and saw a kit and said "Hello!"
Witheredkit turned her head to Swiftkit,” Hi. What’s your name?” She asked trying to get to know this kit who looked rather bored.

k!ngk3s
July 21st, 2018, 06:35 PM
Witheredkit turned her head to Swiftkit,” Hi. What’s your name?” She asked trying to get to know this kit who looked rather bored.
"Swiftkit. Yours?" Swiftkit said

Mango
July 21st, 2018, 06:51 PM
"Swiftkit. Yours?" Swiftkit said
Witheredkit sighed,” I’m Witheredkit.” She hated her name why did her mother have to give her that name.

k!ngk3s
July 21st, 2018, 06:57 PM
Witheredkit sighed,” I’m Witheredkit.” She hated her name why did her mother have to give her that name.
"Your name sounds cool where did you get that name?" Swiftkit asked

Mango
July 21st, 2018, 06:59 PM
"Your name sounds cool where did you get that name?" Swiftkit asked
She shrugged,” From being the runt of the litter...” she never thought of her name as cool, but it was unique.

k!ngk3s
July 21st, 2018, 07:06 PM
She shrugged,” From being the runt of the litter...” she never thought of her name as cool, but it was unique.
"Aww that's sad.." Swiftkit said

Mango
July 21st, 2018, 07:21 PM
"Aww that's sad.." Swiftkit said
She shrugged,” Yeah. Maybe why I don’t like my name. Maybe when I’m an apprentice I’ll change my name.”

k!ngk3s
July 21st, 2018, 07:22 PM
She shrugged,” Yeah. Maybe why I don’t like my name. Maybe when I’m an apprentice I’ll change my name.”
"What name will you change it to?" Swiftkit said

Mango
July 21st, 2018, 07:34 PM
"What name will you change it to?" Swiftkit said
She shrugged,” I have a few ideas, Rosekit, Autumnkit, Waterkit, or Lilykit.” She meowed