PDA

View Full Version : ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70

Dawneye
May 7th, 2020, 11:33 PM
Nightkit stood up at the end of the nursery, her black pelt blending into the shadows. The only thing visible being her bi-colored eyes. She looked at the kit, wondering if she should walk up to him, she never seemed to get along with other kits very well.. or any cat for that matter
Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 7th, 2020, 11:38 PM
Aspenkit spotted a cat's eyes and padded up to them. He stopped in front of the she-cat."Hello! I'm Aspenkit" he told the kit.

Dawneye

MagicCat99
May 8th, 2020, 12:59 AM
Thornkit lay his head back down on his paws, but remained restless, and flipped to his rest on his side. His mind buzzed, and he kept glancing at the entrance to the nursery. "Is..." he began, then faltered. He twitched his whiskers anxiously, glancing at Smokekit again. "Everything's fine, right?"
"Yeah. You said that already." Smokekit mewed and looked away.

Pancake
May 8th, 2020, 07:10 AM
Arie starshooter

After taking care of doepaws wound, his head whipped around to poor myrtlepaw. If a exclamation point could appear on his head..it would . Hurrying on over , taking a quick look he rushed back to his store and grabbed some celandine . He remembered that you licked it on to the eyes..or he hoped.
Placing the petals down he let loose a sigh as he gently wiped off the cobwebs . At times like this extra help would be nice.. " alright , thanks lad..your free to go. " getting back up . He got ...you guessed it! More moss! It was like a sponge and very useful . "ok kid, just sit still for me . That's the most helpful thing you could do right now . It'll go away " with that he did the usual routine.

Pouncepaw

"yes your free to go "

"Thanks, Lionwhisker." Emberstrike said as she padded out of camp.

Dawneye
May 8th, 2020, 08:28 AM
Nightkit looked a bit surprised that the kit had just walked up to her, but she wasn't complaining. "Hello! My name is Nightkit." She purred just slightly as the words left her mouth, excited to have another kit to talk to and play with. Lynxpaw

Pluto
May 8th, 2020, 09:47 AM
[ Wings ]
Sweetpaw purred. She’s so cool! Star’s above I wish I could be like her. She thought with a smile at Duskpaw. “Does it hurt when I touch it?” She asked, looking at the brace she had had made for her leg. It look uncomfortable but Duskpaw seemed to handle it well enough. “Ooh ooh! Do you need me to get you anything? I can be helpful I promise!” Sweetpaw chirped with excitement. I’ll be the most helpful apprentice any apprentice has ever had! She thought with a determined flick of her ear and a excited lash of her tail. “And then when we explore you can teach me the best places to hunt and cool battle moves!” Sweetpaw sat on her hind haunches and swiped playfully at the air, and, hoping she had impressed Duskpaw, dropped down to all of her paws with a goofy, playful smile.

Pluto
May 8th, 2020, 12:37 PM
[ Slushie ]
Sweetpaw barged into the warrior's den, eyes alight. It was a little after dawn and she had been up with the sun. Sweetpaw had already eaten and relaxed among the clearing as she had listened to the waking birds and their song chatter, but now her paws were itching to be out. Minnowthorn had said at the Clan meeting that they would go train, and Sweetpaw was here to hold her to that. Sweetpaw maneuvered her way around the sleeping forms of warriors carefully and poked Minnowthorn's side a couple of times. "Hey. Hey Minnowthorn. It's me. Can we go training now? Can we can we?" Sweetpaw as barely able to keep her voice down to an excited squeal as she looked expectantly at her mentor, hoping she would say yes.

Sneakyfox55
May 8th, 2020, 12:39 PM
"Yeah. You said that already." Smokekit mewed and looked away.

"No, I mean... Everyone else is fine, right?" he mumbled.

Quasar
May 8th, 2020, 12:55 PM
Deerpetal listened to her tell her what kind of feather each one was. She was in awe at how much this she-cat can remember the names. "That's impressive. I wish I knew all the names of the flowers. Sometimes I just name them whatever pops into my head.", she replied.

Mumblefoot gently nudged Deerpetal's shoulder, "You're plenty impressive as well. At least you're imaginative." she mewed, a smile creeping onto her muzzle.

chaton
May 8th, 2020, 02:24 PM
- Arie SilentLamb -

Myrtlepaw just focused on staying calm as Lionwhisker started to get to work on the injuries. The herbs being applied to the wounds stung initially, it was hard to keep still in this state, but he bit down on the edge of the nest to relieve some pressure. The comfort of Ploverspot was nice too, though the young apprentice was still unsure of what it meant, as he wasn't really able to see.. though maybe when the herbs come off, he would be able to? Or so he hoped. "Sit... still..? I... I can... do... that..." He very much could do that, he was used to doing it quite often actually, though now it seemed harder because he was actively trying to do it... But he also didn't want to be in pain, it hurt enough as is, no point in aggravating it, right? And so he laid as still as possible, probably trying a bit too hard to be completely honest.

Wolfsli123
May 8th, 2020, 05:26 PM
[Musical whispers in the fog (A dramatic name for a not-very dramatic scene)]
Spottyfly was in the clearing, looking quite bored.
TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
May 8th, 2020, 05:29 PM
[Musical whispers in the fog (A dramatic name for a not-very dramatic scene)]
Spottyfly was in the clearing, looking quite bored.
TeamRiverRipple

"Hey, Spottyfly!" Fogwhisper called, looking quite cheerful. "How're ya doing?" He seemed to not know about the blind-date thing.. good.

Wolfsli123
May 8th, 2020, 05:41 PM
"Hey, Spottyfly!" Fogwhisper called, looking quite cheerful. "How're ya doing?" He seemed to not know about the blind-date thing.. good.
Spottyfly turned his head to look at the voice.
"Oh, hi Fogwhisper! How are you?" he meowed.

wolfie
May 8th, 2020, 10:24 PM
TeamRiverRipple
"DOEFEATHHERRR!" Silvershade yowled at again, "Cmon! Don't you want to head home?" Their tail flickered anxiously-- they really didn't want to return home without their clanmate.

MEAT ANGELS
May 8th, 2020, 10:30 PM
x ghostie

Doefeather whipped around to face her denmate, eyes weary. "Hm? Oh, yes.. Let's head out.." She lashed her tail, irritation flickering briefly. She'd thought there'd be more she could help with.

wolfie
May 8th, 2020, 10:37 PM
TeamRiverRipple FuzzyRatto
Silvershade let out a gasp, "Hi!" They mewed, yes! They gathered the whole patrol! For now, the warrior would choose to ignore Doefeather's obvious bad mood. Hopefully she was alright. Turning away, "Lettas go!" Silvershade mewed, skipping towards the entrance before heading out into the territory. Home, here I come!

Wings
May 8th, 2020, 10:48 PM
[ Wings ]
Sweetpaw purred. She’s so cool! Star’s above I wish I could be like her. She thought with a smile at Duskpaw. “Does it hurt when I touch it?” She asked, looking at the brace she had had made for her leg. It look uncomfortable but Duskpaw seemed to handle it well enough. “Ooh ooh! Do you need me to get you anything? I can be helpful I promise!” Sweetpaw chirped with excitement. I’ll be the most helpful apprentice any apprentice has ever had! She thought with a determined flick of her ear and a excited lash of her tail. “And then when we explore you can teach me the best places to hunt and cool battle moves!” Sweetpaw sat on her hind haunches and swiped playfully at the air, and, hoping she had impressed Duskpaw, dropped down to all of her paws with a goofy, playful smile.

"It used to but, I don't think it will anymore." Duskpaw chuckled a bit at the apprentice's excitement. Luging herself up, Duskpaw smiled down at Sweetpaw, letting out a snort-laugh at her goofy face. She was so cute! "Well, I think I'll be good 'cause I'll get my brace off really soon. And, we can't go into the territory without a warrior so remember that. And, if you want to come with me to Lionwhisker's den you can because I'm thinking about seeing if he can take it off." She smiled, hobbling pasted Sweetpaw, booping her on the nose with her plumed tail

MEAT ANGELS
May 8th, 2020, 10:52 PM
x ghostie FuzzyRatto

Doefeather sighed. Why did this visit have to be so boring? She'd thought.. something could take her mind off of what was going on with Shadowclan. "Well, this has been.... enlightening." Overstatement of the year. If that was a thing. The biggest thing happening was a two-sentence exchange with the Thunderclan leader. Another sigh.

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 8th, 2020, 11:08 PM
"Nice to meet you" Aspenki told Nightkit."Do you want to play Mossball in the clearing?" he asked her.

Dawneye

Dawneye
May 8th, 2020, 11:15 PM
“Can’t we stay inside?” She asked “whenever I go outside I always manage to get hurt..” she mumbled Lynxpaw

Arie
May 9th, 2020, 02:02 AM
-- SilentLamb starshooter --

Ploverspot still hovered worryingly over Myrtlepaw. The senior and old warrior knew that all of this worrying was not beneficial to himself at all but... Myrtle had to be alright, he had to be. As he watched Lionwhisker clean off the cobwebs and replace it with moss, he sat himself down to lick the top of Myrtlepaw's head with soft, gentle, caring strokes. "You need me to help you with anything?" he asked Lionwhisker, tail twitching with worry even then.

MagicCat99
May 9th, 2020, 02:10 AM
"No, I mean... Everyone else is fine, right?" he mumbled.
"As far as I know, yeah." Smokekit answered, tilting her head.

FuzzyRatto
May 9th, 2020, 03:12 AM
x ghostie FuzzyRatto

Doefeather sighed. Why did this visit have to be so boring? She'd thought.. something could take her mind off of what was going on with Shadowclan. "Well, this has been.... enlightening." Overstatement of the year. If that was a thing. The biggest thing happening was a two-sentence exchange with the Thunderclan leader. Another sigh.

x ghostie

Mossflame Followed the two back. "It was nice to meet another clan in peace for once. You know, besides gatherings."

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 9th, 2020, 06:33 AM
“Can’t we stay inside?” She asked “whenever I go outside I always manage to get hurt..” she mumbled

"Sure" Aspenkit replied."What do you want to do?" he asked Nightkit.

Dawneye

Dawneye
May 9th, 2020, 07:34 AM
“Well..” Nightkit pauses, shuffling her paws “we could just play mossball in here can’t we? We just have to be careful” Lynxpaw
(This might be my only post today, my great uncle’s virtual funeral is today)

Shade.
May 9th, 2020, 08:23 AM
Pinekit walked slowly into the nursery. Her tail was drooping. Her ribs were showing through her drooping skin. She looked up with a blank expression and flicked her tail. So many cats here. I bet it will be noisy. Oh, well. Pinekit sat down in her nest and sighed. So much noise, so many secrets. All the gossip going around. Quailkit is half WindClan, Breezehen is half RiverClan and Minnowthorn's aggression killed a cat. So many little secrets that cats tried to hide. Sometimes she asked herself wether they knew about the nature of this cruel world the way she did. Everyone is a monster.

MEAT ANGELS
May 9th, 2020, 01:19 PM
Spottyfly turned his head to look at the voice.
"Oh, hi Fogwhisper! How are you?" he meowed.

She smiled, though it didn't seem like her usual. Fogwhisper's eyes looked.. distracted. Distant. "I"m... uh... good! You?"

Leucos
May 9th, 2020, 01:36 PM
starshooter Arie

After cleaning the blood off, the tom looked at ploverspot . The extra help would be great.... But what could he have the warrior do? He was already helping out by being there... He could dispose the dirty moss?
"if you want to help you can dispose the used moss..but other than that just keep doing what your doing ".
" ok lad , this may sting . Let me know if your ready " grabbing the celandine, he began to chew but kept its juice. Or tired to. ..while spitting the petal remains out .

Cobra
May 9th, 2020, 01:52 PM
Thornclaw raced into the den carrying the unconscious Bubblepudge. It's weird to hear her so silent, he thought. "Lionwhisker! Help!" he yowled. SilentLamb

Sneakyfox55
May 9th, 2020, 04:04 PM
"As far as I know, yeah." Smokekit answered, tilting her head.

He flicked his tail, a bit relieved. Then Ivypaw should be... "Fine," was all he could think of saying, avoiding the she-kit's gaze.

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 9th, 2020, 04:57 PM
“Well..” Nightkit pauses, shuffling her paws “we could just play mossball in here can’t we? We just have to be careful” @Lynxpaw
(This might be my only post today, my great uncle’s virtual funeral is today)

"Okay" Aspenkit replied. He looked around to find a mossball. He used one claw and hoooked it. He looked back at Nightkit."Catch" he told her. He flung the ball towards her.
Dawneye
(I understand. Sorry for your loss.)

Wolfsli123
May 9th, 2020, 05:20 PM
She smiled, though it didn't seem like her usual. Fogwhisper's eyes looked.. distracted. Distant. "I"m... uh... good! You?"
Something's off...

"I'm fine. Bored mostly..." Spottyfly paused, "you look like something's on your mind..."

MEAT ANGELS
May 9th, 2020, 06:53 PM
Something's off...

"I'm fine. Bored mostly..." Spottyfly paused, "you look like something's on your mind..."

"Oh, me?" She laughed, and Fogwhisper's eyes darted around. Avoid eye contact, avoid eye contact... "No, I'm fine.."

MagicCat99
May 10th, 2020, 01:57 AM
He flicked his tail, a bit relieved. Then Ivypaw should be... "Fine," was all he could think of saying, avoiding the she-kit's gaze.
Smokekit nodded, for no apparent reason. She rolled her eyes.

RedHead
May 10th, 2020, 10:17 AM
She listened to him, as her shaking slowly died down. Doepaw felt so incredibly sorry for her mentor... mentor? Was that even the right word to describe what Flintspirit was to her? No... She'd lost her own parents... Maybe... yes... that was the word... She felt so sorry for her Dad... He'd adopted her. Or so she felt like... He'd replaced something she hadn't realised that that even was missing in the first place. Nuzzling further into his chest she curled her tail around him, or well she tried to. It wasn't long enough by any means. She wanted to comfort him but.. the feeling of just acceptance, the heaviness you felt after having a panic attack was taking over her head now... She just wanted to sleep... But should she.... say... something? She.. had to.. Nudging him gently, she rested her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes. "Thank...you....for....sharing... it with... me..." She didn't know what to say... but she would try... That was all she could do.. "Thank you....for... being here... I am... sorry... you... had...to ...deal...w ith... that..." Her sister was there again, in her mind... "I...loved...my...sister... But...I...can...function...she...could...not." She missed snuggling up to her littermate, but.. she'd never talked to her... because she never spoke... "She...didn't..know..things... happened... and... I... could.. not...help....So...I think...it's good.... starclan... took her... She's..safe...with... ma...and da... up there." She'd surprised herself there, she'd without meaning to let it slip... that Flint was the only one she had for now... Snuggling up to him she slowly began to drift off, her fears forgotten in this just calming moment of silence... of sorrow... and of solemness.. "Thank... you...Dad," she whispered to him before sleep pulled her under.

Flintspirit listened to Doepaw's quiet speech, giving him small details about her family and their demise. The tomcat felt quite bad, knowing how hard it was for such a young cat to go through things like that. He'd at least had his mother until warriorhood. It seemed for Doepaw, everyone was just taken from her all at one time, which he knew probably hurt the most. And he couldn't imagine having lost everyone he'd ever loved all at one time. "I'm fine now at least. I know my family is up there, patiently waiting for me to return to them." The black furred tomcat then paused, his eyes growing wide in surprise as Doepaw called him dad. But after a moment, he smiled, laying his head down and closing his eyes. "You're welcome Doepaw." He murmured, before also drifting off into a surprisingly deep sleep.

dino.
May 10th, 2020, 10:22 AM
[ Ombre Party ]

Sudden force assaulted her side and Minnowthorn's eyes flew open. She jerked her head up, teeth already bared in a snarl at the offender, but she quickly relaxed when she realized it was only Sweetpaw and not a serious threat to worry about. A half-awake grumble escaped her jaws and she hauled herself into an upright position. "Yeah, sure, just give me a moment to wake up," she yawned.
--------------------

[ Beau ]

Buckbranch leaned back again. It seemed Coromorantpaw understood the direness of his actions, and therefore there was no reason to continue to scold him. Even so, the tortoiseshell's hackles still stood on end with unease. He wasn't able to get the image of two small, broken bodies hidden amongst the foliage out of his head. "That's a good idea," he said. "First thing tomorrow, I'll have you head on over to Lionwhisker for some mouse bile. You'll take care of their ticks, and then after a short break, I'll take you out to gather some moss. How does that sound?"

Sneakyfox55
May 10th, 2020, 12:11 PM
Smokekit nodded, for no apparent reason. She rolled her eyes.

Thornkit narrowed his eyes at her a bit, asking, "Why are you up?"

MagicCat99
May 10th, 2020, 12:50 PM
Thornkit narrowed his eyes at her a bit, asking, "Why are you up?"
"I just woke up." Smokekit mewed. You can't control when you wake up. The she-kit thought. Or at least I can't.

Sneakyfox55
May 10th, 2020, 12:56 PM
"I just woke up." Smokekit mewed. You can't control when you wake up. The she-kit thought. Or at least I can't.

"Well, sorry for asking," he muttered. "I just thought maybe..." Oh StarClan, why should I care if she has her own problems?

dionysus
May 10th, 2020, 01:55 PM
Slushie
Cormorantpaw frowned. It didn’t sound very good. But, he kept that thought from Buckbranch and sighed, “okay.” The young tom still didn’t feel good though. He felt bad about disappointing Buckbranch and the thought of the older cat being mad at him made him want to curl up in a ball in the corner of the camp. Sheepishly, Cormorantpaw scuffed his paws along the ground and looked up at Buckbranch with a small frown. “Are you still mad at me?”

Pluto
May 10th, 2020, 04:44 PM
"It used to but, I don't think it will anymore." Duskpaw chuckled a bit at the apprentice's excitement. Luging herself up, Duskpaw smiled down at Sweetpaw, letting out a snort-laugh at her goofy face. She was so cute! "Well, I think I'll be good 'cause I'll get my brace off really soon. And, we can't go into the territory without a warrior so remember that. And, if you want to come with me to Lionwhisker's den you can because I'm thinking about seeing if he can take it off." She smiled, hobbling pasted Sweetpaw, booping her on the nose with her plumed tail
Sweetpaw purred as the older apprentice laughed. She didn’t mind her laughter; Sweetpaw enjoyed having entertaining conversations with other cats and Sweetpaw liked to look up to Duskpaw. She was so cool! Sweetpaw’s tail curled around her front paws with a smile. “I can’t wait to get it off! Of course I’ll go with you!” Sweetpaw chirped excitedly, pelt bushed. “Oh. Warrior-Sharrior.” Sweetpaw scoffed. “Warriors are boring and know-it-all’s! I used to sneak out of the nursery all the time! Being an apprentice won’t make it any different.” Sweetpaw meowed before reeling back and sneezing as the plumped tail bopped her nose. “Excuse me!” She yelped with a laugh as she tapped her own tail to Duskpaw’s nose. “How’d you like that?” She asked with a giggle.

Wings
May 10th, 2020, 04:52 PM
Duskpaw frowned at Sweetpaw's comment about the territory, it was a dangerous place and you could die out there. "Even though it is ThunderClan's own territory, it doesn't mean you can't die out there. A fox could be there or another rogue waiting for their next victim. And, warriors can protect you, when you can't protect yourself because I doubt you've had enough training to defend yourself from a fox."

After Sweetpaw had booped her on the nose with her tail, Duskpaw had smiled.
Hobbling towards the medicine cat den, Duskpaw padded in quietly, not wanting to disturb any sleeping paitents. "Lionwhisker? You in here?" It seemed peacefully quiet in here, a little odd compared to the clearing but, nonetheless refreshing.
Ombre Party SilentLamb

Pluto
May 10th, 2020, 05:05 PM
[ Slushie ]

Sweetpaw was only a little surprised by the barred teeth and Slitted eyes, but the surprise passed quickly. What else were you supposed to expect when waking a cat up from their sleep? Sweetpaw watched the older warrior yawn and drag herself up into an up-right position and Sweetpaw let a large grin slip its way onto her face. A moment after the older she-cat spoke, Sweetpaw carefully bounced around. “Yay! Cool. Are you awake yet? You must be awake. Come on let’s go let’s go!” The excitement rushing through Sweetpaw made her more estactic and peppy than usual as she practically bounced circles around her mentor, barely careful to keep her voice down and not to trod on any other warrior who still slept.

Wolfsli123
May 10th, 2020, 06:08 PM
"Oh, me?" She laughed, and Fogwhisper's eyes darted around. Avoid eye contact, avoid eye contact... "No, I'm fine.."
Well... it doesn't seem that she's hiding anything bad...
"Are you sure?" replied Spottyfly with a wry smirk. ((despite the fact that cats can't smirk... probably.))

chaton
May 10th, 2020, 08:53 PM
- Arie SilentLamb -

Myrtlepaw was slightly more at ease, Ploverspot was there by his side and that was all that really mattered to him at this point. The apprentice was slightly out of it at this point, somewhat numb from a combination of the injuries and the fresh moss, though he knew the treatment was not yet over as Lionwhisker mentioned the next step. He thought about it... deciding he'd just want to get out of here as soon as he was able to. "Yes... I am... am... ready... for... the... next part... of.. of the... treatment." Myrtlepaw's fur fluffed out, suddenly his nerves catching back up to him. He braced himself for the sting that would soon come.

Leucos
May 10th, 2020, 09:06 PM
starshooter

With that he Gently licked the flowers juice on to both of the eyes. If he was honest , it felt weird to him. He knew he was doing this for healing purposes...but...the eye part. cringe total cringe .

Ombre Party Wings

Gaze turning towards the familiar voice "ah! Duskpaw! I-" wait. .what was that about die out there? Heaving himself up, the tom walked over to the pair "I'm here love, what's the matter? what is this I hear about foxes and dying out there?"

Echobreeze18

Ears perking up at the tom he padded on over "aye, what is it? " then looked down at bubblepudge " explain. Now" he said in a stern voice .

Pluto
May 10th, 2020, 09:29 PM
[ SilentLamb Wings ]

Sweetpaw listened to the other apprentice. All the rules and worries were so boring! Sweetpaw opened her maw to reply but instead only got in a disdainful sniff. As Lionwhisker came into view she glanced up before giving Duskpaw a hard, pointed look. Don’t blow it. She wanted to say to the other apprentice, but held her tongue. Instead she looked back at Lionwhisker and gave the tom a friendly smile. “It’s nothing. We were just talking about foxes and the WindClan coyote invasion. Glad their gone, even if that’s as ages ago.” Sweetpaw said hurriedly. “Anyways, we came here to get Duskpaw’s cast off?” She flicked her tail towards the other apprentice’s cast.

Wings
May 10th, 2020, 09:36 PM
As they padded in and Lionwhisker rushed over, Duskpaw was about to talk before she caught sight of Sweetpaw's hard stare. Flicking her ear in annoyance, she went with want the younger apprentice had covered it up with. "Yep, just talking about that. And from what I heard from the gathering, WindClan is doing well?" And as Sweetpaw pointed to her leg, Duskpaw nodded softly. She almost felt a bit bad bringing Sweetpaw along with her as she thought Lionwhisker might like her company alone.
SilentLamb Ombre Party

Madelaine
May 10th, 2020, 11:12 PM
Mumblefoot gently nudged Deerpetal's shoulder, "You're plenty impressive as well. At least you're imaginative." she mewed, a smile creeping onto her muzzle.

Deerpetal felt her gentle nudge. "I'm always being creative.Sometimes I call them funny names just to get another cat to laugh.", she responded. Some of them were stupid, but some of them worked.

chaton
May 11th, 2020, 12:47 AM
- SilentLamb -

Myrtlepaw nearly flinched at the sensation. He knew the juice would sting badly, but he had never anticipated the pain being worse than in his thoughts. Gritting his teeth, the apprentice tried to just focus on staying still as Lionwhisker had already mentioned previously. Myrtlepaw still couldn't actually see anything from his perspective yet... and he was beginning to lose hope that he ever would. He couldn't feel any eye movement, only the scars and blood which had mostly stopped at this point. There was still hope though, right? right??

MagicCat99
May 11th, 2020, 05:06 AM
"Well, sorry for asking," he muttered. "I just thought maybe..." Oh StarClan, why should I care if she has her own problems?
Smokekit flicked an ear. "Hm?" She mewed, looking back at the tomkit.

Cobra
May 11th, 2020, 10:32 AM
Thornclaw sniffled. "She was chasing a squirrel, then fell down from a tree!" he wailed. "Is she gonna die?!"
SilentLamb

Dust
May 11th, 2020, 11:25 AM
Condorpaw was feeling quite bitter today. From seeing his sister having a good time with other cats and his own strange experience of apprenticehood so far - he was actually feeling... quite lonely. The one cat who didn't treat him like a baby was gone.. and Sweetpaw looked busy... and he was pretty sure Eaglespark didn't even know what emotion was. The apprentice sucked in a long breath, exhaling with a slight growl. It was trouble time. If there was one thing that always got him attention - it was trouble.

With a firm gaze fixated on the entrance of camp, Condorpaw decided against leaving, instead opting to cause some havoc in camp. Jumping to his paws, Condor quickly raced around, aiming to leap on the first unwilling victim of his chaos.

[OPEN TO APPRENTICES & UP!]

Sneakyfox55
May 11th, 2020, 11:53 AM
Smokekit flicked an ear. "Hm?" She mewed, looking back at the tomkit.

"It's stupid," he grumbled. "I just thought you... You'd have something bothering you too."

MagicCat99
May 11th, 2020, 12:54 PM
"It's stupid," he grumbled. "I just thought you... You'd have something bothering you too."
"Not anything special." Smokekit muttered under her breath.

Wolfsli123
May 11th, 2020, 01:37 PM
Condorpaw was feeling quite bitter today. From seeing his sister having a good time with other cats and his own strange experience of apprenticehood so far - he was actually feeling... quite lonely. The one cat who didn't treat him like a baby was gone.. and Sweetpaw looked busy... and he was pretty sure Eaglespark didn't even know what emotion was. The apprentice sucked in a long breath, exhaling with a slight growl. It was trouble time. If there was one thing that always got him attention - it was trouble.

With a firm gaze fixated on the entrance of camp, Condorpaw decided against leaving, instead opting to cause some havoc in camp. Jumping to his paws, Condor quickly raced around, aiming to leap on the first unwilling victim of his chaos.

[OPEN TO APPRENTICES & UP!]
"Ack!" Chillhop yelped as he felt a substantial weight fall on him. Whirling around to shake his attacker off, he tried to see the offender was.

~RooRoo~
May 11th, 2020, 01:43 PM
Hello fellow queens. Would anyone lend a paw and be Goldkits mom?

Dust
May 11th, 2020, 03:16 PM
"Ack!" Chillhop yelped as he felt a substantial weight fall on him. Whirling around to shake his attacker off, he tried to see the offender was.

((Can I get a visible expression from Condorpaw when Chillhop sees him?))

[Of course!]

Satisfaction surged through his body as he managed to land on the other feline, a cocky grin plastered across his face as Chillhop would turn to look at him. Baring his teeth slightly, the apprentice managed to slip off his back - due to all that shaking - landing on the ground with an "Oomph!"

"Hey!" He yowled, shooting the tom a glare, "That wasn't fair! Come on, let's fight! I want to practice!" Dropping into a sloppy hunters crouch, Condorpaw's eyes glinted with mischief as he waited to see what Chillhop would do.

Wolfsli123
May 11th, 2020, 03:52 PM
[Of course!]

Satisfaction surged through his body as he managed to land on the other feline, a cocky grin plastered across his face as Chillhop would turn to look at him. Baring his teeth slightly, the apprentice managed to slip off his back - due to all that shaking - landing on the ground with an "Oomph!"

"Hey!" He yowled, shooting the tom a glare, "That wasn't fair! Come on, let's fight! I want to practice!" Dropping into a sloppy hunters crouch, Condorpaw's eyes glinted with mischief as he waited to see what Chillhop would do.
Chillhop grinned.

"Condorpaw!" he said with mirth, "I'd never taken you for a traitor! You'll pay for this!"

With that, he leapt close and tried to force Condorpaw back with a horizontal swipe.

lio
May 11th, 2020, 04:26 PM
[ Dawneye ]

Her brow quirked. This kit was ready to become an apprentice already, she didn't need to lie about the age. In all honestly, she didn't care about their age. Did anyone else care about age? She didn't. If they were ready, then they were ready. That's all.
With a blink, Duskstar said, "Okay. Was that all you wanted?"

[ implimm ]

Duskstar stared at him for multiple moments before nodding. "Alright. I suppose some prey would be nice, she mewed. Her hazel eyes were glued to Rainywhisker, watching him closely. She wasn't used to anyone acting like this. Why was he worried? There was nothing to worry about. She was just a little sick, that's all. Yeah. Nothing to worry about. She was fine. A perfectly healthy leader.

Perfectly healthy. The Clan didn't need to worry about her. She didn't want them to worry about her. She wanted them to worry about themselves, about the Clan in whole!

[ Slushie ]

She didn't want to talk about it. Especially not to Buckbranch. No way. Never. Nuh-uh.

Her eyes narrowed and her face fell into a frown. Why should she trust him with any personal feelings? He could easily be traitorous. Once a traitor, always a traitor. Duskstar didn't trust him. Not one bit. Her mouth would remain closed, expression making it clear that she wasn't going to spill.

[ Breezefur ]

As Darkcloud approached, the scent of RiverClan and ShadowClan oozing from her and into the den, Duskstar leaped to her paws with narrowed eyes. "What is it, Darkcloud? What's wrong? Are we under attack?" Her tail lashed and she unsheathed her claws, ready to fend off any attackers.

[ Skykit ]

The kit's entrance brought annoyance to Duskstar's face, looking up at them with a frown. She had been resting before they entered, and honestly, she didn't feel like getting up just to give them their blunt answer. They weren't ready.

"No. You need to be patient. You'll become an apprentice when you're ready. Go back to the nursery."

Sorrow
May 11th, 2020, 04:29 PM
[ Dawneye ]

Her brow quirked. This kit was ready to become an apprentice already, she didn't need to lie about the age. In all honestly, she didn't care about their age. Did anyone else care about age? She didn't. If they were ready, then they were ready. That's all.
With a blink, Duskstar said, "Okay. Was that all you wanted?"

[ implimm ]

Duskstar stared at him for multiple moments before nodding. "Alright. I suppose some prey would be nice, she mewed. Her hazel eyes were glued to Rainywhisker, watching him closely. She wasn't used to anyone acting like this. Why was he worried? There was nothing to worry about. She was just a little sick, that's all. Yeah. Nothing to worry about. She was fine. A perfectly healthy leader.

Perfectly healthy. The Clan didn't need to worry about her. She didn't want them to worry about her. She wanted them to worry about themselves, about the Clan in whole!

[ Slushie ]

She didn't want to talk about it. Especially not to Buckbranch. No way. Never. Nuh-uh.

Her eyes narrowed and her face fell into a frown. Why should she trust him with any personal feelings? He could easily be traitorous. Once a traitor, always a traitor. Duskstar didn't trust him. Not one bit. Her mouth would remain closed, expression making it clear that she wasn't going to spill.

[ Breezefur ]

As Darkcloud approached, the scent of RiverClan and ShadowClan oozing from her and into the den, Duskstar leaped to her paws with narrowed eyes. "What is it, Darkcloud? What's wrong? Are we under attack?" Her tail lashed and she unsheathed her claws, ready to fend off any attackers.

[ Skykit ]

The kit's entrance brought annoyance to Duskstar's face, looking up at them with a frown. She had been resting before they entered, and honestly, she didn't feel like getting up just to give them their blunt answer. They weren't ready.

"No. You need to be patient. You'll become an apprentice when you're ready. Go back to the nursery."
(Is this before Darkcloud got exiled???) hxneysuckle

Sneakyfox55
May 11th, 2020, 04:34 PM
"Not anything special." Smokekit muttered under her breath.

Thornkit pricked his ears, curious now. "What do you mean?"

Dawneye
May 11th, 2020, 05:14 PM
Nightkit looked shocked at the leader, she instantly smiled "Thank you Duskstar! That was everything!" She excitedly left the den She was going to prove she could be useful to her clan and not a burden.

Elementals
May 11th, 2020, 06:12 PM
Elementals
The golden apprentice approached the garden and watched it carefully. He'd never heard of a cat purposely growing plants before. Little green buds were sticking out of the ground, just waiting to flourish. He guessed it was like him... sort of. Lionpaw wasn't a plant. If he was, his sunlight would be his friends and his water would be freedom, which meant that currently, he was a bud stuck between a rock and... er, shadows? The tom wasn't very good at this comparison thing. "I guess," he muttered before turning to Pineapple. "Is the garden yours? Or is it the medicine cat's?" What was the medicine cat's name again? Lionpaw couldn't remember.

Pineapple meowed, "This semi-garden is mine, I found seeds of random herbs I see has been brought into the medicine den."Pineapple had no sense of how plants work. Maybe that is why her plants die a lot, but Pineapple know that? Nope.

(I had no idea that you replied, so sorry!)

lio
May 11th, 2020, 08:28 PM
Duskstar padded from her den. She had finally come to the conclusion of who would be Flintspirit's successor, and it was time for them to move up in their rank.

But first, ceremonies.

She leaped atop the Highpeak and spun around, getting comfortable.

"All those old enough to catch their own prey, please gather here beneath the Highpeak!"

Cobra
May 11th, 2020, 08:31 PM
Thornclaw darted out from the medicine cat's den. He stared up at Duskstar nervously. He was a good cat, but definitely not deputy material.

Madelaine
May 11th, 2020, 08:32 PM
Bouncesnarl padded out of the warriors den and padded towards the front of the crowd. The tom sat down and looked around at the cats who were gathering around. He looked up at Duskstar.

~~~

Deerpetal skipped to the Highpeak in excitement. The molly sat down near the front. She just loved clan meetings. She loved to know everything that was happening in her beloved clan.

Cobra
May 11th, 2020, 08:35 PM
Thornclaw looked sideways at Bouncesnarl, he had a bit of a crush on him. . . Sparkling Bliss

Madelaine
May 11th, 2020, 08:36 PM
[ Echobreeze; ]

Bouncesnarl glanced over at Thornclaw and padded up to him. He might as well make a conversation while waiting for everyone else to show up. "Hey Thornclaw. How are you?" , he asked.

BEAR.
May 11th, 2020, 08:39 PM
Birdchatter wandered over, looking up at Duskstar curiously. Not much was going on.. so he was kinda bored.

Cobra
May 11th, 2020, 08:39 PM
Thornclaw smiled nervously. "I'm," he hesitated. "Okay. I know I definitely won't be deputy, though. . ." Sparkling Bliss

(it's Echobreeze18

Cobra
May 11th, 2020, 08:40 PM
Leafpool padded over to Birdchatter. "Hey," she said nonchalantly. BILL.

BEAR.
May 11th, 2020, 08:42 PM
"Hello, love!" Birdchatter returned her greeting brightly, ears perking up. "Wot do you think this meeting will be about now? Hopefully nothing to do with any faffing traitors or demotions or wot have you, yeah?"

[ Echobreeze18 ]

Madelaine
May 11th, 2020, 08:43 PM
[ Echobreeze18; ]

Bouncesnarl saw him become nervous and didn't think anything of it. "Yeah. I won't be. Not really into that kind of thing.", he meowed. He liked being a warrior of his clan more than anything.

Abyssopelagic
May 11th, 2020, 08:44 PM
[ open ]
Moonmallow blinked blearily about the clearing as Duskstar called for a clan meeting and carefully gathered towards the edges of the crowd.

[ open ]
Mossyflight's head turned towards the shout and quickly found his way in the middle of the crowd.

Cobra
May 11th, 2020, 08:48 PM
Leafpool pricked her ears. "Probably a new deputy," she answered. "I doubt it will be me, I'm an 'okay' warrior." BILL.

Thornclaw nodded. "Poor Bubblepudge had to miss it. . ." Sparkling Bliss

BEAR.
May 11th, 2020, 08:50 PM
"Well, yeah," Birdchatter let out a 'plfft' noise. "Of course there's the whole deputy.. thingness, but! Wot else? You can't do just a meeting to appoint a deputy, can you?"

[ Echobreeze18 ]

Cobra
May 11th, 2020, 08:51 PM
Leafpool stared at him. "Actually, you can." she responded coldly. BILL.

Madelaine
May 11th, 2020, 08:51 PM
[ @ Echobreeze18; ]

Bouncensnarl heard that name before, but never really spoke to him, so he didn't know how to react. "okay.", was all he could say.

Cobra
May 11th, 2020, 08:53 PM
Thornclaw sighed. "My sister? Sweet, gentle, chatty?" Sparkling Bliss
(bubblepudge is me)

BEAR.
May 11th, 2020, 08:54 PM
"Well, that's lame." Birdchatter shook his head as he glanced around the growing crowd. "Could just as easily shout it in the clearing and save everyone some time!"

A whole meeting for just a deputy appointment? That sounded like a load of rubbish.

[ Echobreeze18 ]

Cobra
May 11th, 2020, 08:56 PM
Leafpool nodded. "You're actually right. . .Why not just tell us? Must be something else, too. . ." BILL.

Madelaine
May 11th, 2020, 08:56 PM
[ @ Echobreeze18; ]
Bouncesnarl still didn't know who she was, but would just go with it. "Is she busy or something?", he asked with a tilt of his head.

Mango
May 11th, 2020, 09:01 PM
Ivorypaw quickly arrived and glanced around for Breezehen or Ravenspirit or Lionpaw. One of the few cats she had come to trust.

Greyfur padded forward. I wonder who’ll be deputy, maybe Buckbranch. He thought as he settled down. Not really that interested, frankly none of them would serve as well as Flintspirit did.

Cobra
May 11th, 2020, 09:01 PM
Thornclaw was getting tired. "No, she's badly hurt! She's in the medicine cat den!" Sparkling Bliss

Madelaine
May 11th, 2020, 09:04 PM
[ Echobreeze18; ]

Bouncesnarl didn't like that he raised his voice at him. He didn't want to start something. The tom stood up and walked away.

Cobra
May 11th, 2020, 09:06 PM
Thornclaw sighed, watching Bouncesnarl go. He could never win him over.

Mayflower
May 11th, 2020, 09:09 PM
(both Fernglow and Berrybreeze are free to rp!)
Fernglow heavily padded up to the Highpeak with Berrybreeze in tow, surveying the crowd. There had been some speculation on who would become the deputy for a while now, and after Flintspirit's resignation the older tom wasn't sure who Duskstar would choose. He couldn't doubt that their leader was making the clan the best it could be, but the nagging thought that her 'best' was not good for the other members of the clan seemed to never leave his brain. After the last battle, the last war... he couldn't shake the fear out of his head.

--

Berrybreeze bopped along with his father into the clearing, excited for the meeting. Participating in clan activities had always been exciting to him, even as a kit, and that obviously has not changed. Noticing Fernglow's tensed tail, he quickly nudged him towards the group. "Come on old man, chill out! This'll be fun!" Berrybreeze grinned as Fernglow chuckled slightly, the two taking a seat to watch the proceedings.

Madelaine
May 11th, 2020, 09:13 PM
[ Open ]

Bouncesnarl padded out of the warriors den and settled down right outside. The tom laid down, wrapping his tail around him and placed his paws underneath him. It had been an awful day for him and he just wanted to rest.

Cobra
May 11th, 2020, 09:17 PM
Leafpool dipped her head to Birdchatter. "Bye!" She crossed in front of Bouncesnarl. "Alright, what's wrong?" she teased.
(is Bouncesnarl heterosexual?) Sparkling Bliss

nocturnal
May 11th, 2020, 09:19 PM
Pineapple meowed, "This semi-garden is mine, I found seeds of random herbs I see has been brought into the medicine den."Pineapple had no sense of how plants work. Maybe that is why her plants die a lot, but Pineapple know that? Nope.

(I had no idea that you replied, so sorry!)
"Cool," Lionpaw grinned. He didn't know the first thing about plants, much to his friends' amusement, but he rarely saw them growing in shade. Suddenly, he found himself wondering about the names of the four clans. Why thunder? River lived near water, wind could run like the wind. Shadows were sneaky and liked the night. But why thunder? Thunder was loud and disruptive, strong and strict and scary... was it the strength? ThunderClan cats did have strong builds, after all. Lionpaw found his gaze resting on a little, green bud and suddenly looked to Pineapple, previous musings all but forgotten. "Ooh, do you know which herbs they'll grow into?" the golden tom asked, tail pointing to one of the sprouts. All the buds looked mostly the same.

(It's fine! :) )

Madelaine
May 11th, 2020, 09:21 PM
[ Echobreeze18; ]

(Nope. He's homosexual. He tried to be Heterosexual and it didn't work out)

Bouncensarl looked at Leafpool. He didn't feel like talking to anyone right now, but he didn't want to be rude. "Just stressed." , he replied. It was true.

Cobra
May 11th, 2020, 09:22 PM
(so could he be mates with Bouncesnarl? wait, i'll VM you)

Leafpool nodded. "I'm like, the worst warrior ever." Sparkling Bliss

Madelaine
May 11th, 2020, 09:24 PM
[ Echobreeze18; ]

Bouncesnarl looked at her. "No your not. There's no such thing." , he meowed. The tom didn't want her to feel that way about herself.

Cobra
May 11th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Leafpool nodded. "I wish I could become a queen," she mused. "Ooh maybe a medicine cat. Or I could run away. . ." Sparkling Bliss

Cobra
May 11th, 2020, 10:12 PM
Thornclaw held in his breath. "Bouncesnarl!" he called. "I-I-I have a crush on you." he blurted. I said it! I said it! OH NO. I said it. Sparkling Bliss

nocturnal
May 11th, 2020, 10:45 PM
Lionpaw bounded into the crowd, then backed up a bit and sat down, unsure of what to do next. A couple cats around him were chatting, but he still didn't know most of his clanmates very well. He wondered what this meeting would be like. Was something exciting going to be announced? The golden tom looked around, wondering if there was someone he could talk to.

[open!]

Dust
May 12th, 2020, 05:21 AM
Chillhop grinned.

"Condorpaw!" he said with mirth, "I'd never taken you for a traitor! You'll pay for this!"

With that, he leapt close and tried to force Condorpaw back with a horizontal swipe.

"Not if you pay first!" This was a fun story to play along to! Chillhop was cooler than he realized! Wiggling his rump, ready to strike, Condorpaw was thrown off balance as Chillhop actually came towards him with an outstretched paw. The other's paw just barely brushing his chest fur as Condorpaw leapt back, a smile crept it's way onto his maw. Finally, someone else who wouldn't treat him like a baby. Just as inexperienced as last time, Condorpaw dropped quickly back into a crouch before he launched himself in Chillhop's direction, claws accidentally outstretched to try and catch him. He wasn't trying to hurt the other at all - it was just a mistake from lack of training! Welp, hopefully Chillhop would realize.

Dust
May 12th, 2020, 05:30 AM
With a grumble-y sigh, Condorpaw trudged his way towards the Highpeak, his eyes plastered on the ground beneath him. There was no point in sitting too close, it's not like anyone would even care to see him. Everything felt like it was bothering him lately and without an outlet - well, refusing to find one - Condorpaw's body felt like it was going to explode with frustration. Sitting down a bit forcefully, the apprentice cast a narrowed gaze over to the leader. Yeah, this was her fault for giving him such a weird mentor. Yeah. Condorpaw sighed again.

[ open! ]

nocturnal
May 12th, 2020, 07:50 AM
A golden tom glanced around camp, looking for something to do. His mentor had been sparse of the late. He'd never been brought out of camp since he joined, which he found odd. Right now, Lionpaw was itching to hunt, but if he remembered correctly, he also needed a warrior to supervise him. Gathering up his confidence, the apprentice approached a cat who didn't seem to be busy and meowed, "Excuse me. Would you mind taking me out to hunt?"

[open!]

MagicCat99
May 12th, 2020, 08:18 AM
Thornkit pricked his ears, curious now. "What do you mean?"
Smokekit looked at her paws. "I don't have many friends..." She whispered, partly hoping the tomkit couldn't hear her.

Wolfsli123
May 12th, 2020, 08:47 AM
"Not if you pay first!" This was a fun story to play along to! Chillhop was cooler than he realized! Wiggling his rump, ready to strike, Condorpaw was thrown off balance as Chillhop actually came towards him with an outstretched paw. The other's paw just barely brushing his chest fur as Condorpaw leapt back, a smile crept it's way onto his maw. Finally, someone else who wouldn't treat him like a baby. Just as inexperienced as last time, Condorpaw dropped quickly back into a crouch before he launched himself in Chillhop's direction, claws accidentally outstretched to try and catch him. He wasn't trying to hurt the other at all - it was just a mistake from lack of training! Welp, hopefully Chillhop would realize.
"Woah!" yelped Chillhop, dodging to the left, "Claws sheathed!"

He broke his fighting stance to check for wounds, finding that he averted most of the damage save for a shallow scratch. "Also, leaping attacks are easy to see coming, so you should use them to close the distance instead of attacking."

Polaris
May 12th, 2020, 09:40 AM
Mossheart yawned as she walked out of the warriors den. She shook her short ginger pelt and padded to the edge of the clearing, sitting down. She looked around the camp with her warm brown eyes. She sighed and started to groom her pelt. Her tail wrapped around her paws as she groomed herself. She was known to be grumpy, bu really, she just wanted someone to talk to. She was lonely.

Puddletail

Puddle~
May 12th, 2020, 09:58 AM
wolfnight

Yawning, Sycamorerain poked his head up from a rock in the clearing, his white and grey pelt soaking still up the sunlight. Lately, he figured he'd been taking too many naps. He wasn't being told to do anything, yet he still felt as though he ought to make himself useful and do something for the clan, or at the very least, socialize with some of his clanmates. He gave his fur a quick groom before standing up and stretching out his legs. Pacing around the clearing, he debated about whether he should go out hunting on his own, or just find someone to talk to. He chose the latter, spotting a ginger she-cat sitting alone on the outer edge of the clearing. It was Mossheart. He had never exactly spoken to the warrior, and she seemed quite alone sitting by herself, so he decided it might be in his best interest to talk to her. Padding over, he sat down. "Hello, Mossheart," he mewed, softly. "You seemed kind of lonely over here, so I supposed I might as well drop by."

Dust
May 12th, 2020, 10:03 AM
"Woah!" yelped Chillhop, dodging to the left, "Claws sheathed!"

He broke his fighting stance to check for wounds, finding that he averted most of the damage save for a shallow scratch. "Also, leaping attacks are easy to see coming, so you should use them to close the distance instead of attacking."

The sudden realization that his claws had been out stunned Condorpaw for a moment. Was that not allowed? What was the point in learning to fight if he couldn't use his claws while training? Still... he wasn't about to argue with Chillhop - watching as the tom dodged to the side - given that.. there was an ounce of respect there. Landing with a thud, he turned to look back at the warrior,

"Well... what should I do then?" Genuine curiosity plagued his featured as he offered a tilt of his head. Though still slightly annoyed he couldn't practice with his claws... he wanted to know what other moves were less obvious.

Wolfsli123
May 12th, 2020, 10:39 AM
The sudden realization that his claws had been out stunned Condorpaw for a moment. Was that not allowed? What was the point in learning to fight if he couldn't use his claws while training? Still... he wasn't about to argue with Chillhop - watching as the tom dodged to the side - given that.. there was an ounce of respect there. Landing with a thud, he turned to look back at the warrior,

"Well... what should I do then?" Genuine curiosity plagued his featured as he offered a tilt of his head. Though still slightly annoyed he couldn't practice with his claws... he wanted to know what other moves were less obvious.
"Well, if you close the distance, you have a much better chance of hitting, since your opponent will have trouble avoiding your attacks. Don't let up, because if your opponent is too focused on defending themselves, they'll have less opportunities to hit back. Another thing, moving backwards will give the enemy the advantage, because, in my experience, it's easier to attack while moving forward then back."

Chillhop thought for a moment, "Then again, that's just my fighting style. Some cats can leap faster and more suddenly, and catch you off guard, so it works for them, and some cats might like being defensive because they're good at taking advantage of when their opponent exposes themself to counterattacks."

dino.
May 12th, 2020, 10:52 AM
[ hxneysuckle ]

Oookay, that was an understandable reaction, even if it did make him uneasy. He backed up a step, tail twitching. As badly as he wanted to leave... he couldn't just leave a cat alone to their grief. He turned toward the den's entrance, but paused half way out, and looked over his shoulder. His gaze burned right into hers, making it clear that if she didn't want to talk, then that was fine, but that didn't mean he was going to let her suffer alone.

Elementals
May 12th, 2020, 12:01 PM
"Cool," Lionpaw grinned. He didn't know the first thing about plants, much to his friends' amusement, but he rarely saw them growing in shade. Suddenly, he found himself wondering about the names of the four clans. Why thunder? River lived near water, wind could run like the wind. Shadows were sneaky and liked the night. But why thunder? Thunder was loud and disruptive, strong and strict and scary... was it the strength? ThunderClan cats did have strong builds, after all. Lionpaw found his gaze resting on a little, green bud and suddenly looked to Pineapple, previous musings all but forgotten. "Ooh, do you know which herbs they'll grow into?" the golden tom asked, tail pointing to one of the sprouts. All the buds looked mostly the same.

(It's fine! :) )

Pineapple looked at her plants and admitted, "I don't know most of them but I know these light green leave stalks will be catmint and the ones with yellow are uhh.. Tansy? I forgot, I might need to ask Lionwhisker to identity this one and the others. I do agree, they look the same. Medicine cats must have something we don't have to find the difference between them." Pineapple stuck sticks around her plants to create some sort of barrier. But with the wet soil she flooded earlier, they keep falling over. She decided to put it horizontally instead of what she originally planned. Pineapple wanted to know more about Lionpaw, "How are you settling in the clan by the way?" she meowed.

Dust
May 12th, 2020, 12:18 PM
"Well, if you close the distance, you have a much better chance of hitting, since your opponent will have trouble avoiding your attacks. Don't let up, because if your opponent is too focused on defending themselves, they'll have less opportunities to hit back. Another thing, moving backwards will give the enemy the advantage, because, in my experience, it's easier to attack while moving forward then back."

Chillhop thought for a moment, "Then again, that's just my fighting style. Some cats can leap faster and more suddenly, and catch you off guard, so it works for them, and some cats might like being defensive because they're good at taking advantage of when their opponent exposes themself to counterattacks."

Condorpaw's face contorted into displeased annoyance as he shook his head,

"So then what should I even do? I want to fight! Not play stupid baby soft-paw games... What's the point of practicing with no claws if we use our claws in battle?" His tail lashed behind him as he dropped back into a crouch, remembering to keep claws in paws. With a quiet growl rumbling in his throat, the apprentice stalked forward before laying on his belly.

"Have you ever killed anyone in battle before, Chillhop?"

Sneakyfox55
May 12th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Sparkling Bliss

After having had a hard time falling asleep, Brightpaw was none too thrilled to find himself in a dream, the landscape around him blurry and strange. He flicked his tail nervously, wondering where he was and why, as well as what would happen next.

Sneakyfox55
May 12th, 2020, 12:30 PM
Smokekit looked at her paws. "I don't have many friends..." She whispered, partly hoping the tomkit couldn't hear her.

Thornkit blinked, opening his jaw to say something--a retort, or insult, maybe, like he usually would respond. But, something in him compelled him not to. He didn't feel the need to say anything negative, for whatever reason; he just felt... Empty, in a way. No motivation to say anything, really.

He glanced at her, then at his paws, unsure of how to handle it. Should he say something? But what?

dino.
May 12th, 2020, 12:36 PM
[ Ombre Party ]

Minnowthorn yawned again, jaws gaping wide to reveal sharp white teeth. "I'm as awake as I'll ever be," she muttered, then stretched each leg in turn. She padded slowly toward the den's opening. "If you really want to, we might as well go now, Sweetpaw."
--------------------

[ Beau ]

Buckbranch's tail finally came around to rest over his paws, a sign that the tension was now gone from his body. "No, I'm not mad. Not anymore." That much was true. He wasn't angry, and he even though he had been to begin with, he'd quickly turned more anxious than furious. "You and Sweetpaw just had me worried, that's all." He turned to look outside, where the stars hung low in the sky. "It's late. Why don't you get some sleep?"

MagicCat99
May 12th, 2020, 12:48 PM
Thornkit blinked, opening his jaw to say something--a retort, or insult, maybe, like he usually would respond. But, something in him compelled him not to. He didn't feel the need to say anything negative, for whatever reason; he just felt... Empty, in a way. No motivation to say anything, really.

He glanced at her, then at his paws, unsure of how to handle it. Should he say something? But what?
Smokekit's ears laid flat and her eyes were closed. Why did I tell him? She thought, still expected a mean comment. When he stayed silent she slowly opened her eyes again.

Wolfsli123
May 12th, 2020, 12:51 PM
Condorpaw's face contorted into displeased annoyance as he shook his head,

"So then what should I even do? I want to fight! Not play stupid baby soft-paw games... What's the point of practicing with no claws if we use our claws in battle?" His tail lashed behind him as he dropped back into a crouch, remembering to keep claws in paws. With a quiet growl rumbling in his throat, the apprentice stalked forward before laying on his belly.

"Have you ever killed anyone in battle before, Chillhop?"
Chillhop looked surprised for a moment, before composing himself into a serious demeanor.
"I've never killed anyone before, but I know that it's very much possible I'll kill someone in the heat of combat. With your claws out and teeth bared, it's quite easy to do that, which is why we keep our claws sheathed when training. You don't want to hurt your clanmates do you? We only have one medicine cat afterall."

Chillhop narrowed his eyes slightly, "Is there a reason to train with claws out? These so-called 'soft-pawed games' serve well enough for teaching technique and practicing movement."

dionysus
May 12th, 2020, 12:56 PM
Slushie

Cormorantpaw relaxed as Buckbranch said he wasn’t angry. The young tom scuffed his paws and mewed, “I really am sorry...” He flicked his amber eyes up to Buckbranch’s green ones and gave him a guilty frown. He didn’t like it when Buckbranch was mad or disappointed with him. Cormorantpaw looked out at the sky too and nodded, “goodnight, Buckbranch,” he said and slid out of the den.

nocturnal
May 12th, 2020, 01:00 PM
Pineapple looked at her plants and admitted, "I don't know most of them but I know these light green leave stalks will be catmint and the ones with yellow are uhh.. Tansy? I forgot, I might need to ask Lionwhisker to identity this one and the others. I do agree, they look the same. Medicine cats must have something we don't have to find the difference between them." Pineapple stuck sticks around her plants to create some sort of barrier. But with the wet soil she flooded earlier, they keep falling over. She decided to put it horizontally instead of what she originally planned. Pineapple wanted to know more about Lionpaw, "How are you settling in the clan by the way?" she meowed.

Lionpaw agreed - medicine cats must have had a special power to deferenciate between all the different plants. Maybe it was an ability gifted from StarClan. Then again, they could also have really good memory and inspection skills. The golden tom watched curiously as Pineapple stuck sticks into the earth. Perhaps he could learn something about plant growing from her. "It's been okay," Lionpaw responded. "It's been confusing, too. I don't know about much of the rules yet and I haven't seen my mentor around much, either. It's like I'm too nervous to fit in," the apprentice admitted with a frown. He didn't have any friends to guide him along, so he was stuck asking around for help, which was both nerve-racking and embarrassing. Especially when he needed to approach a warrior. It wasn't like Lionpaw didn't want to be an asset to the clan, he just didn't know how to go on about it.

Sneakyfox55
May 12th, 2020, 01:13 PM
Smokekit's ears laid flat and her eyes were closed. Why did I tell him? She thought, still expected a mean comment. When he stayed silent she slowly opened her eyes again.

"That bothers you?" was all the tom could get out after a moment; it was still rude, for certain--then again, he was bad at socializing in the first place, he knew.

dino.
May 12th, 2020, 01:15 PM
[ Beau ]

"I know. It's okay. Just don't let it happen again." Buckbranch watched him exit the den. When Cormorantpaw's tail was fully out of sight, he practically deflated. He slumped down onto his back in his nest, staring up at the night sky through the branches of the den until his eyelids fluttered shut. If I catch him sneaking out again, he's not going to like the outcome.

Socks
May 12th, 2020, 01:31 PM
Softbriar sat among their gathering clanmates under the highpeak, curling their tail over their paws neatly, lifting their paw to run their tongue over it while they waited for Duskstar to continue. Things hadn't been the best but gatherings were always some motivation, with new apprentices and warriors to grow the clan.

--

Ravenpaw stuck to the outskirts of the gathering of cats, as always. His posture looking as if he'd topple over and sleep at any moment. He had started staying awake for more of the day since becoming an apprentice so he was feeling more tired than usual.

Elementals
May 12th, 2020, 02:06 PM
Lionpaw agreed - medicine cats must have had a special power to deferenciate between all the different plants. Maybe it was an ability gifted from StarClan. Then again, they could also have really good memory and inspection skills. The golden tom watched curiously as Pineapple stuck sticks into the earth. Perhaps he could learn something about plant growing from her. "It's been okay," Lionpaw responded. "It's been confusing, too. I don't know about much of the rules yet and I haven't seen my mentor around much, either. It's like I'm too nervous to fit in," the apprentice admitted with a frown. He didn't have any friends to guide him along, so he was stuck asking around for help, which was both nerve-racking and embarrassing. Especially when he needed to approach a warrior. It wasn't like Lionpaw didn't want to be an asset to the clan, he just didn't know how to go on about it.

Pineapple smiled as she was done flooding the garden. "I don't have an apprentice yet or need to do something at the moment. Would you like me to help you around as your mentor settles with their stuff?"she offered.

Leucos
May 12th, 2020, 03:19 PM
elysian

Sighing, Lionwhisker walked out of his den . He needed to get fresh air! So many cats...it felt like he had to stay in there just in case they needed him. He did want to help in anyway he could, it's why he took this position . But he needed his time too . So he decided to walk around the clearing to stretch his legs, though this soon started to get boring..He felt that familiar urge to want to chat with someone. Looking around the clearing , he searched for someone that peeked his interest .

vellichor
May 12th, 2020, 03:24 PM
SilentLamb

Cloudedspark had just been gnawing on a squirrel, contemplating the past Gathering. It had been an interesting one to say the least. It stuck out in her mind, and she couldn’t help but think. That was, until a Clanmate’s tail accidentally brushed her face. She didn’t see who it was, but it didn’t matter. She spotted Lionwhisker and thought about whether or not to make some conversation. In the end, she shook out her fur and headed toward the medicine cat with a small smile. "Hey, Lionwhisker!" she greeted, sitting down next to the cat. "How’s it going?"

Leucos
May 12th, 2020, 03:37 PM
elysian

Aha! A challenger has entered the ring? She didn't peek his interest but she was better than nothing. Smiling, the tom gave her a nod as a greeting back "it's been well , you las? " there was also that old warrior inside of him that buzzed. He did like the popularity like he did back then ( he liked to think he was popular back then ) but everyone practically new him now. " what's your name again? You look like a fresh warrior ... I don't believe I've seen you before " he could be wrong. But ever since duskstar was in charge , thunderclan has slowly grown more popular . Forget that stupid raid, they're stronger and better than ever!

nocturnal
May 12th, 2020, 03:39 PM
Pineapple smiled as she was done flooding the garden. "I don't have an apprentice yet or need to do something at the moment. Would you like me to help you around as your mentor settles with their stuff?"she offered.
The golden tom turned his head towards Pineapple, a hopeful look in his eyes. "You would do that? Really?" he meowed, surprised that a cat would actually offer to help. "I'd love that; thanks!" Lionpaw grinned, his tail sweeping the to the side in excitement. "I have a lot of questions, though," he added after a moment. Hopefully, his chattiness wouldn't drive Pineapple away. He really did have a lot of questions on top of that.

Leucos
May 12th, 2020, 03:48 PM
Wings Ombre Party

His eyes narrowed in suspicion . Tail flicking a few times, he gave a snort "I feel I should let you two know, I don't like being lied to. When I was warrior I wanted to bring justice . And believe me, just because I'm not a warrior anymore . Doesn't mean I wont. Just a more ....watered down way . " he let that sink in. Though his head perked up at the cast. Yes yes! He nearly forgotten! "Of course! Has it been feeling better ?" he asked as he padded toward duskpaw. Looking back at sweetpaw " you are free to leave , if that is all " unless there was something the two weren't telling him.
starshooter

"aight, just keep the juice on there and it should be ok...stay here for the time being , I don't want you to run into anything because of the herbs doing their job." wiping his lips off to get the residue off the medicine cat got up " any other injures? Just in case "

Echobreeze18

Chasing then falling from a tree? His brain had to process what he heard before logic stepped in she must have chased it up the tree and lost her footing! C'mon Lionwhisker .. though he snorted " no. If her head didn't fall first or her neck doesn't look out of place, she's fine. Sore, most likely will need to re-break her legs if the pain is focused on that area..but she won't die" he sighed . "how high was she? Also just leave her here, I'll ask her more questions if she wakes. She just may be out for a while " it seemed likely .

crypticcountryroad
May 12th, 2020, 05:28 PM
Lightningstrike pushed his way into camp, his head raised high as he carried his piece of prey to the fresh-kill pile. He padded a bit aways from the pile and and sat down, digging his claws into the earth. He had already been out practicing his training moves and managed to catch some prey, but the young warrior was still bored.

The orange cat stretched out his limbs and then began grooming himself, making sure ever piece of fur was back in it's correct spot. He then turned his blue eyes to the clearing, desperate for anything to cure the dull aching in his head.

[Open!]

Dovey
May 12th, 2020, 06:37 PM
A golden tom glanced around camp, looking for something to do. His mentor had been sparse of the late. He'd never been brought out of camp since he joined, which he found odd. Right now, Lionpaw was itching to hunt, but if he remembered correctly, he also needed a warrior to supervise him. Gathering up his confidence, the apprentice approached a cat who didn't seem to be busy and meowed, "Excuse me. Would you mind taking me out to hunt?"

[open!]
“Hey! Lionpaw, right?” Lostwish appeared behind Lionpaw. (Am I to late .-.)

wren
May 12th, 2020, 06:38 PM

[open!]

Mallowcloud was staring off into the distance, quiet and simply just staring before a voice interrupted her thought process. If that’s what you would call that nonchalant lifeless look. “Oh. Of course” Her voice wavered slightly. Standing the silvery bobbed tail she cat offered what could be interpreted as a smile. She’d never taken an apprentice on before, let alone take one out to hunt. “Sorry I hope you don’t mind me asking but what’s your name hun?”

Elementals
May 12th, 2020, 06:42 PM
The golden tom turned his head towards Pineapple, a hopeful look in his eyes. "You would do that? Really?" he meowed, surprised that a cat would actually offer to help. "I'd love that; thanks!" Lionpaw grinned, his tail sweeping the to the side in excitement. "I have a lot of questions, though," he added after a moment. Hopefully, his chattiness wouldn't drive Pineapple away. He really did have a lot of questions on top of that.

Pineapple blinked her yellow and purred. Pineapple really wants to befriend this cat. She meowed, "No problem! Ooh yesss questions! I love your curiousity, ask away little one!"

Polaris
May 12th, 2020, 08:46 PM
wolfnight

Yawning, Sycamorerain poked his head up from a rock in the clearing, his white and grey pelt soaking still up the sunlight. Lately, he figured he'd been taking too many naps. He wasn't being told to do anything, yet he still felt as though he ought to make himself useful and do something for the clan, or at the very least, socialize with some of his clanmates. He gave his fur a quick groom before standing up and stretching out his legs. Pacing around the clearing, he debated about whether he should go out hunting on his own, or just find someone to talk to. He chose the latter, spotting a ginger she-cat sitting alone on the outer edge of the clearing. It was Mossheart. He had never exactly spoken to the warrior, and she seemed quite alone sitting by herself, so he decided it might be in his best interest to talk to her. Padding over, he sat down. "Hello, Mossheart," he mewed, softly. "You seemed kind of lonely over here, so I supposed I might as well drop by."

As Mossheart watched the camp, she noticed a grey and white tom sunning himself. She thought for a moment before remembering that his name was Sycamorerain. It was entertaining to watch the tom pace, deciding what to do. She was surprised when he noticed her and walked over. She looked at the ground, hoping that he hadn't caught her looking at him. She looked up as he talked to her. She opened her mouth, about to protest before sighing. "If I'm honest, I was a little lonely. I'm not really the talkative type..." She looked at the ground and shifted her paws, hoping she didn't sound weak.

nocturnal
May 12th, 2020, 09:25 PM
wren
"Oh, I'm Lionpaw," the golden tom introduced himself somewhat sheepishly. Where were his manners? He should've mentioned that before voicing his request. Lionpaw looked on as the silvery she-cat accepted. Great! Only, it would be his first time hunting in the territory and his first time alone with a warrior, which left way too many chances to make mistakes, Lionpaw noted mentally. He hoped that his nervousness wasn't showing.

Elementals
Lionpaw grinned at the Pineapple's reaction. Maybe he could make his second friend in the clan! His unease was slowly being washed away from the she-cat's presence. The golden apprentice thought for a moment before voicing his first question. "There are four clans, aren't there? Are they all like ThunderClan, with leaders and deputies and stuff? What do deputies do? Oh, and why is ThunderClan called ThunderClan?" Really, the clans must have been ancient for so many cats to be part of them. River, shadow, and wind all made sense, but thunder? Had there been a storm going on at the time?

Blitz
May 12th, 2020, 09:38 PM
Blizzard'Paw sat to himself eating a mouse he picked from the freshkill pile. Looking around he saw many of the other cats talking to each other. "Gee, I am lonely." He thought to himself.

[(Open)]

Dawneye
May 12th, 2020, 10:58 PM
Nightkit caught the ball excitedly, throwing it in the air and using her tail to throw it back to Aspenkit "back at you!"

Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 12th, 2020, 11:03 PM
Aspen lashed out his paw to catch the mossball but fell short. He picked it up and flung it towards Nightkit.

Dawneye

Dawneye
May 12th, 2020, 11:07 PM
Nightkit smiled and leaned forward to hit the moss ball, accidentally rolling until she was right in front of Aspenkit with the moss ball on her head. She laughed a bit nervously "hey there" She chuckled
Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 12th, 2020, 11:10 PM
"Hi" Aspenkit replied. He eyed the mossball on Nightkit's head. He quickly flung it off her head and grabbed it with one of his claws. He flung it at her, aiming for the ball of moss to land on her head.

Dawneye

Cobra
May 12th, 2020, 11:11 PM
Thornclaw paced nervously. "Not very far. . . I'll leave if YOU PROMISE BUBBLEPUDGE WILL BE FINE." SilentLamb

Dawneye
May 12th, 2020, 11:13 PM
Nightkit laughed and flung the moss ball towards Aspenkit before it could land on her head, quickly flinging it to hit Aspenkit's chest
Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 12th, 2020, 11:19 PM
Aspenkit stood still for a second, processing what just happened. He forgot all about the mossball and pounced onto Nightkit. He had her pinned to the ground in a playful way, and was purring with triumph.

Dawneye

Dawneye
May 12th, 2020, 11:41 PM
Nightkit looked a bit shocked to see the kit on top of her, she playfully pawed at Aspenkit's underbelly
Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 12th, 2020, 11:45 PM
Aspenkit pretended to get injured and flopped down onto Nighkit. He purred playfully, his eyes shining with triumph.

Dawneye

Dawneye
May 12th, 2020, 11:49 PM
Nightkit chuckled and pounced on her new friend, trying to cover the scar on her belly with her tail.
Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 13th, 2020, 12:01 AM
Aspenkit stood up, his purring stopped all of a sudden."What happened?" he asked, his voice full of concern for Nightkit. He shook his head, confused and disappointed. Why would she try to hide her injury?

Dawneye

MagicCat99
May 13th, 2020, 12:50 AM
"That bothers you?" was all the tom could get out after a moment; it was still rude, for certain--then again, he was bad at socializing in the first place, he knew.
Smokekit tilted her head and gave a slight nod. All the other kits are always playing with their friends. She thought.

chaton
May 13th, 2020, 02:48 AM
- SilentLamb -

Myrtlepaw continued to rest idly as he waited for the healing properties of the juices to have their effect. At the call of Lionwhisker's voice asking about any other injuries, the apprentice thought about it for a second. Had he been injured elsewhere? "Not... not that... I... know of. It was... just... just my... eyes." He paused to let out a sigh, the mention of it brought him some emotions still. "I... ache... from all... the running... running I had... had to... do... to get... back... to camp... but... I think... I... I am... fine... just... getting... rest..."

Dust
May 13th, 2020, 10:07 AM
Chillhop looked surprised for a moment, before composing himself into a serious demeanor.
"I've never killed anyone before, but I know that it's very much possible I'll kill someone in the heat of combat. With your claws out and teeth bared, it's quite easy to do that, which is why we keep our claws sheathed when training. You don't want to hurt your clanmates do you? We only have one medicine cat afterall."

Chillhop narrowed his eyes slightly, "Is there a reason to train with claws out? These so-called 'soft-pawed games' serve well enough for teaching technique and practicing movement."

Condorpaw shook his head, seeming a bit exasperated by Chillhop's assumption that he'd want to hurt his clanmates - even if it wasn't directed at him,

"No! I just think... I don't know.. It seems stupid but I want to know what to expect if we ever do get in battle. I couldn't do anything last time.. when ShadowClan attacked and I felt useless. But if I knew what it felt like to be clawed or bit.. then I feel like I'd perform better." He mumbled slightly, eyes focused on the ground at his paws,

"I've fought with Darkcloud before and she didn't go easy on me. But she's gone now and I'm stuck with weirdo Eaglespark as my mentor." Condorpaw sighed, a shiver running down his spine at the thought of her dead cold, all seeing eyes. Eugh.

Wolfsli123
May 13th, 2020, 10:25 AM
Condorpaw shook his head, seeming a bit exasperated by Chillhop's assumption that he'd want to hurt his clanmates - even if it wasn't directed at him,

"No! I just think... I don't know.. It seems stupid but I want to know what to expect if we ever do get in battle. I couldn't do anything last time.. when ShadowClan attacked and I felt useless. But if I knew what it felt like to be clawed or bit.. then I feel like I'd perform better." He mumbled slightly, eyes focused on the ground at his paws,

"I've fought with Darkcloud before and she didn't go easy on me. But she's gone now and I'm stuck with weirdo Eaglespark as my mentor." Condorpaw sighed, a shiver running down his spine at the thought of her dead cold, all seeing eyes. Eugh.
Chillhop sighed.

"Okay, I was a little harsh, but not killing if possible is a part of the Warrior Code, so remember it. Anyway, you're still an apprentice, so of course in an attack, there's not much you can do. I can assure you, that you don't need scars to become a warrior, and that when you are a warrior you won't feel so useless in a battle."

vellichor
May 13th, 2020, 10:42 AM
SilentLamb

Cloudedspark smiled, glad that Lionwhisker was acting friendly toward her. She hadn’t interacted with the medicine cat personally, but many cats thought of her as a bit overbearing or too friendly. However, she would try to hold back a bit. "I’ve been pretty good. It’s been peaceful around here for the past half moon or so, and I do enjoy that," her voice had a bit of contented laughter in it. He asked her name, and Cloudedspark didn’t mind, really. She wasn’t the most popular cat, or even very well-known. "It’s Cloudedspark," she smiled, no hint of negativity in her voice. She understood that ThunderClan was huge and only growing, and that she didn’t know many names either.

Sneakyfox55
May 13th, 2020, 11:44 AM
Smokekit tilted her head and gave a slight nod. All the other kits are always playing with their friends. She thought.

"How many friends do you have, exactly?" he asked, rather bluntly.

Elementals
May 13th, 2020, 11:48 AM
wren

Elementals
Lionpaw grinned at the Pineapple's reaction. Maybe he could make his second friend in the clan! His unease was slowly being washed away from the she-cat's presence. The golden apprentice thought for a moment before voicing his first question. "There are four clans, aren't there? Are they all like ThunderClan, with leaders and deputies and stuff? What do deputies do? Oh, and why is ThunderClan called ThunderClan?" Really, the clans must have been ancient for so many cats to be part of them. River, shadow, and wind all made sense, but thunder? Had there been a storm going on at the time?

Pineapple tilted her head as she took in the question. "Yes there are 4 clans! They are Shadowclan, Windclan, Riverclan, and our home sweet home Thunderclan. We used to have Skyclan but they have merged with Riverclan. They are a lot like Thunderclan with leaders, deputies, and warriors. The deputies help the leader with patrol and tasks so the leaders are not overwhelmed. If the leader is unwell, the deputy can take over. Once the leader loses all 9 lives, the deputy is the next leader unless Starclan says so. Thunderclan is called Thunderclan after the first leader of the clan named Thunderstar. We don't really know much about why but the clans were named after the first leaders."

Sneakyfox55
May 13th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Ferretwatcher was heading into camp, a mouse in his jaws.

(open for anything)

MagicCat99
May 13th, 2020, 12:11 PM
"How many friends do you have, exactly?" he asked, rather bluntly.
"Four." Smokekit mewed. "But Ivypaw I haven't seen since she became an apprentice and I barely talk to the rest."

Sneakyfox55
May 13th, 2020, 12:18 PM
"Four." Smokekit mewed. "But Ivypaw I haven't seen since she became an apprentice and I barely talk to the rest."

"...She doesn't talk to you, either?"

Oh, great, he shouldn't have said that. Huffing, he unsheathed his claws angrily, glaring at them. "Not that I care," he snapped.

MagicCat99
May 13th, 2020, 12:36 PM
"...She doesn't talk to you, either?"

Oh, great, he shouldn't have said that. Huffing, he unsheathed his claws angrily, glaring at them. "Not that I care," he snapped.
"Like I said before, she's busy-" Smokekiy defended her best friend before Thornkit snapped at her. "Od course not."

Sneakyfox55
May 13th, 2020, 12:40 PM
"Like I said before, she's busy-" Smokekiy defended her best friend before Thornkit snapped at her. "Od course not."

Thornkit snorted, "It doesn't even matter anymore. She has better things to do anyways."

Leucos
May 13th, 2020, 12:59 PM
elysian

Cloudedspark... Huh "spark seems to be popular . Pretty name though "it was . He started to enjoy the more creative names as thunderclan grew. "and yeah, well...if you don't count the raid shadowclan sent on us..." did she really just forget that happened? Stretching himself out " so..how was your day? Anything ,exciting ?"

MagicCat99
May 13th, 2020, 01:17 PM
Thornkit snorted, "It doesn't even matter anymore. She has better things to do anyways."
Yeah, like training. Smokekit thought, but she didn't say anything.

vellichor
May 13th, 2020, 01:28 PM
SilentLamb

The torbie she-cat smiled, and said a quick "Thanks." She didn’t have much control I’ve their name, but it was nice that she had been given a pleasant one. At the mention of the raid, Cloudedspark grew a bit awkward. She was referring to after the raid. "Uh, yeah, I meant since the raid... sorry ‘bout that," she apologized for the misunderstanding and the reminder of that awful battle. She was grateful, though, at the next question, and responded, "Nothing too big. Caught a squirrel, took a little walk through the forest. How ‘bout you? I hope you aren’t too busy this time of the season," she smiled, giving the cat a gentle nudge to show her teasing manner.

Leucos
May 13th, 2020, 02:00 PM
elysian

Oh .. " it was still fresh in my mind so...not your fault there " it really was. How dare they even do such a thing to them? wow. ..anymore and riverclan would mistake me for one of their own...
He chuckled "sadly I am love. But thankfully not busy enough that I'm not able to enjoy myself . You won't believe how many patients I've had related to falling out of a tree. And we're thunderclan! We're known for tree climbing for stars sake" he laughed. " atleast you had a descent day "

Fuzzy
May 13th, 2020, 02:32 PM
Cherrybubble smiled a little bit, glad that the warrior had agreed to her slightly offhand comment. But it was true, she was a grown warrior who could take care of herself. Though as Pinepuff returned her remark to her in response to the question about her nose, Cherrybubble glanced towards her, her face a little dumbfounded before she slowly smiled, shaking her head with a small laugh. "Well I'm glad you got a good hit back in on him, showed him whose boss." Cherrybubble responded with a smirk.

[This is so late sorry]

This was enjoyable. Fun to watch the other warrior's reaction to her repeating the question back to her. Pinepuff mostly enjoyed the smirk and laugh that followed. "I would say so yes." The brown tabby agreed the tip of her tail flicking up again. Hmm, hmm what now. She thought watching Cherrybubble with curious green eyes. "Darling, what do you we go on a little walk, hmm?" Pinepuff offered a slight purr in her voice. "Would suggest hunting but that seems unreasonable, I would hunt like an apprentice." The warrior let out a huff of amusement at the idea, hoping her Clanmate would find it as amusing. If she didn't that was fine though, just meant she wasn't blessed with her sense of humor.

Sneakyfox55
May 13th, 2020, 03:06 PM
Yeah, like training. Smokekit thought, but she didn't say anything.

(ey want Ivypaw to come in now to make it more interesting?)

Puddle~
May 13th, 2020, 03:23 PM
As Mossheart watched the camp, she noticed a grey and white tom sunning himself. She thought for a moment before remembering that his name was Sycamorerain. It was entertaining to watch the tom pace, deciding what to do. She was surprised when he noticed her and walked over. She looked at the ground, hoping that he hadn't caught her looking at him. She looked up as he talked to her. She opened her mouth, about to protest before sighing. "If I'm honest, I was a little lonely. I'm not really the talkative type..." She looked at the ground and shifted her paws, hoping she didn't sound weak.

"Oh, well you shouldn't have to worry too much. I'm a little on the quieter side as well. Maybe we can...uhhh...be quiet together?" Sycamorerain gave the other warrior a feeble and awkward smile, feeling the tips of his ears and pelt begin to prickle with a hot flush of embarrassment. Idiot! What kind of line was that? Be quiet together? Ugh! Giving his chest fur a few embarrassed licks, the warrior decided to change the subject. "Anyways, how have you been?" It was a very ordinary question, but the warrior just wanted anything that would take his mind off his earlier line.

Polaris
May 13th, 2020, 03:34 PM
"Oh, well you shouldn't have to worry too much. I'm a little on the quieter side as well. Maybe we can...uhhh...be quiet together?" Sycamorerain gave the other warrior a feeble and awkward smile, feeling the tips of his ears and pelt begin to prickle with a hot flush of embarrassment. Idiot! What kind of line was that? Be quiet together? Ugh! Giving his chest fur a few embarrassed licks, the warrior decided to change the subject. "Anyways, how have you been?" It was a very ordinary question, but the warrior just wanted anything that would take his mind off his earlier line.

Mossheart looked up at Sycamorerain, surprised that he was quiet too. She smiled at him as he gave her an awkward smile. Be lonely together? She laughed a little and her smiled grew bigger. She shook her ginger pelt and curled her tail around her paws. He's embarrassed! she noticed. She didn't stop him as he changed the subject. If he wanted to talk about something different, she was fine with it. "Well...As I said before, I have been a little lonely. But I feel a lot better now that your here...Oh, uh, I mean now that I'm not alone..." She looked at her paws, mumbling angrily to herself. "What the heck was that!? Could I be any less weird?!" She got up, shaking her pelt and then sat back down. You mouse-brain! How could you say something so stupid! Mossheart never really talked to other cats, especially toms, so this was strange for her.

nocturnal
May 13th, 2020, 04:37 PM
Pineapple tilted her head as she took in the question. "Yes there are 4 clans! They are Shadowclan, Windclan, Riverclan, and our home sweet home Thunderclan. We used to have Skyclan but they have merged with Riverclan. They are a lot like Thunderclan with leaders, deputies, and warriors. The deputies help the leader with patrol and tasks so the leaders are not overwhelmed. If the leader is unwell, the deputy can take over. Once the leader loses all 9 lives, the deputy is the next leader unless Starclan says so. Thunderclan is called Thunderclan after the first leader of the clan named Thunderstar. We don't really know much about why but the clans were named after the first leaders."

Four clans. He knew that. Frostpaw had told him all about the history of the clans, but there was something about hearing them from a ThunderClanner that helped confirm that it was true. At the mention of SkyClan, the golden tom couldn't help but think of Raven. Hadn't her parents been from there? The leader of ThunderClan was Duskstar and the medicine cat was apparently Lionwhisker - oh, they shared a prefix! But who was the deputy? Leaders had nine lives? As in, they could die nine times? He knew that leaders were really, really important, but weren't nine lives overkill? Unless they through themselves into the center of every battle, it seemed really unnecessary. And so, Lionpaw found himself coming up with his next set of questions. "Who's ThunderClan's deputy? Which clans don't like each other? And what are all the different ranks?"

Fuzzy
May 13th, 2020, 04:49 PM
Lightningstrike pushed his way into camp, his head raised high as he carried his piece of prey to the fresh-kill pile. He padded a bit aways from the pile and and sat down, digging his claws into the earth. He had already been out practicing his training moves and managed to catch some prey, but the young warrior was still bored.

The orange cat stretched out his limbs and then began grooming himself, making sure ever piece of fur was back in it's correct spot. He then turned his blue eyes to the clearing, desperate for anything to cure the dull aching in his head.

[Open!]

Pinepuff stretched as she got up from grooming her typically messy fur. Surprisingly her think fluffy pelt looked sleek and neat, aside form the whole poof of it. Quiet fitting of her, she really should try harder to groom herself.
She let out a slight yawn. Her injuries were healed mostly, scar tissue coating where her nose would be, vary obvious anyone. Well, it wasn't like anyone wouldn't notice a cat without a nose. Pinepuff's shoulder had also scared over, leaving pinkish flesh hinting around her long fur, groomed to hide most of the scar. It wasn't the prettiest site.
Treading gingerly on her leg still, the large fluff ball of a warrior made her way over to Lightningstrike. The young tom looked bored and why not talk with the younger cats around? Pinepuff always did like doing that, kits apprentice, young warriors. They were a ball to be around. "Hello darling, long day?" She asked the tom inviting herself to have a seat about a tail length away from him.

crypticcountryroad
May 13th, 2020, 05:56 PM
Pinepuff stretched as she got up from grooming her typically messy fur. Surprisingly her think fluffy pelt looked sleek and neat, aside form the whole poof of it. Quiet fitting of her, she really should try harder to groom herself.
She let out a slight yawn. Her injuries were healed mostly, scar tissue coating where her nose would be, vary obvious anyone. Well, it wasn't like anyone wouldn't notice a cat without a nose. Pinepuff's shoulder had also scared over, leaving pinkish flesh hinting around her long fur, groomed to hide most of the scar. It wasn't the prettiest site.
Treading gingerly on her leg still, the large fluff ball of a warrior made her way over to Lightningstrike. The young tom looked bored and why not talk with the younger cats around? Pinepuff always did like doing that, kits apprentice, young warriors. They were a ball to be around. "Hello darling, long day?" She asked the tom inviting herself to have a seat about a tail length away from him.

Lightningstrike instantly perked up when Pinepuff approached, turning towards her as she sat next to him. His tail curled over his paws as he flashed her a bright smile. He already felt less bored with some company, and as a result felt rather happy.

His head shook back in forth at her question, the smile still on his face. "Not at all! Or at least it doesn't feel that way," he mewed energetically, resisting the urge to jump up. Instead he just tilted his head as he gazed at Pinepuff with bright blue eyes. "How about you? I hope you day has been as lovely as you are," he purred good-naturely

lio
May 13th, 2020, 06:25 PM
Once a majority of the Clan had gathered, Duskstar began.

"There are plenty of kits ready to become apprentices. Faithkit [ Shimm ], Pinekit [ Mumble ]... Pinekit two [ Shadeleaf ], Nightkit [ Dawneye ], Aspenkit [ Lynxpaw ], Quailkit [ Quailsong ], Mumblekit, Heartkit [ Flowstream ], Tigerkit [ Skye ], and Smokekit [ MagicCat99 ], please step forward!"

An acceptable amount of kits. She only had to hope that they would all step forward. A few of them, especially needed new names. Weird names and repeat names. Couldn't have those.

So Duskstar watched the Clan, awaiting the approach of the named cats.

cmdR_Paige
May 13th, 2020, 06:29 PM
Tigerkit bounded forward, green eyes watching her leader intently. She held her striped tail high, and puffed out her white-tufted chest.

~dust~
May 13th, 2020, 06:35 PM
Quailkit padded up to high peak full of excitement her whole body quivered with anticipation

TeamFlowstream!
May 13th, 2020, 06:38 PM
Heartkit's heart lifted with excitement as she heard her and her brother's name. Me and Mumblekit are about to become apprentices! But her brother, who just crawled out of the nursery with his usual dull eyes, didn't seem too happy about his name being called. "Why so sad?" Heartkit asked, surprised by Mumblekit's expression. "Chores. We gotta do chore-"
"Why don't you shut up?" Heartkit immediately hissed, stepping forward. Mumblekit just rolled his eyes, hesitating for a moment before padding after his sister.
(Ahh... sorry if this isn't too descriptive, I'm just really excited about this ^^)

Wings
May 13th, 2020, 06:41 PM
Oh no. Scrambling up from her moss bed, Duskpaw looked outside to see that the clan had already gathered. She had been sleeping and probably didn't hear Duskstar's call because the leader had already started announcements. Kits becoming apprentices wasn't unusual but, it was good to be there for them.

Walking out of the den on four legs felt weird for her, she had been on three for the past couple moons and her left hind was still a bit weak from not being used at all. Eyes scanning the crowd, Duskpaw just decided to sit at the edge of the group, not wanting to interupt.

lio
May 13th, 2020, 06:46 PM
[ SilentLamb ]

Duskstar hobbled into the den, her jaw clenched. She had supposed it'd be good to get her wound cleaned so it didn't get infected, the nasty jaws of the fox leaving it numb with pain. Blood caked her fur, having dried on the way to the camp. The Torbie looked around the den as she searched for Lionwhisker, pupils dilating to adjust to the dim light. Once they had, she quietly called out, not wanting to disturb any patients he may have,

"Lionwhisker?"

dionysus
May 13th, 2020, 06:57 PM
[[open]]

Fleetwind limped over to the gathering group of cats, arriving a bit late to the meeting. He weaved his way through the back rows to find an open spot to plop down toward the center, turning his attention to Duskstar and the soon to be apprentices. The tabby tom took a moment to look around at those around him, wondering if there would be any ruckus at this meeting. He half hoped for another pebble tossing game or anything lighthearted. These meetings had been way too dark recently.
-
Dust
Cormorantpaw trotted over to the meeting and scooted into a spot near the back, not wanting to disrupt since he was pulling up late. He wondered if the new deputy would be announced today and looked around for Buckbranch. The young tom secretly hoped that his mentor got the position. He believed wholeheartedly that Buckbranch deserved the spot- even though Cormorantpaw had had to spend the day cleaning the elder’s den. To be fair, it had been the apprentice’s fault in the first place. As he looked around, he spotted another apprentice nearby and shifted over to him. “Hi, Condorpaw,” he greeted quietly, casting his eyes toward the high peak to make sure he wasn’t interrupting.

Quasar
May 13th, 2020, 07:09 PM

"There are plenty of kits ready to become apprentices. Faithkit [ Shimm ], Pinekit [ Mumble ]... Pinekit two [ Shadeleaf ], Nightkit [ Dawneye ], Aspenkit [ Lynxpaw ], Quailkit [ Quailsong ], Mumblekit, Heartkit [ Flowstream ], Tigerkit [ Skye ], and Smokekit [ MagicCat99 ], please step forward!"

An acceptable amount of kits. She only had to hope that they would all step forward. A few of them, especially needed new names. Weird names and repeat names. Couldn't have those.

Pinekit gave her fluffy fur a couple quick licks before proudly walking up to the highpeak, her eyes wide and glimmering. 'This is happening! This really happening!' she thought in glee.

---

Mumblefoot watched the kits step forward, proud that her clan had nursed so many strong, young cats. She padded towards the front of the crowd.

(Open)

Leucos
May 13th, 2020, 07:10 PM
Echobreeze18

Lionwhisker narrowed his eyes and folded his ears back.
Teeth bared "how about you DON'T YELL AT ME!?!" he hissed and stood up. His neck fur was spiked. Was there any need for thornclaw to yell the last part? ! Good starclan. " how about you say it nicely this time " he demanded . Yeah he didn't like it when cats did that.

starshooter

The tom gave a nod "very well, now , rest " he meowed before heading off.

hxneysuckle

"behind you dusky~" he purred as he came back from the clearing. He had a calm expression only for his eyes to widen, and for his nose to wrinkle " what happened love? Why do you smell of fox? "

Puddle~
May 13th, 2020, 07:40 PM
Mossheart looked up at Sycamorerain, surprised that he was quiet too. She smiled at him as he gave her an awkward smile. Be lonely together? She laughed a little and her smiled grew bigger. She shook her ginger pelt and curled her tail around her paws. He's embarrassed! she noticed. She didn't stop him as he changed the subject. If he wanted to talk about something different, she was fine with it. "Well...As I said before, I have been a little lonely. But I feel a lot better now that your here...Oh, uh, I mean now that I'm not alone..." She looked at her paws, mumbling angrily to herself. "What the heck was that!? Could I be any less weird?!" She got up, shaking her pelt and then sat back down. You mouse-brain! How could you say something so stupid! Mossheart never really talked to other cats, especially toms, so this was strange for her.

Sycamorerain could tell that the other warrior was equally as frustrated with her social skills. Personally, he'd recently been trying to put himself out there more, but he hadn't gotten very far yet. It would be quite difficult to hold a conversation with the both of them being socially awkward. So, he figured, they might as well do something like hunt. They'd be able to hunt together, it would help feed the clan, and it wouldn't be nearly as embarrassing as tripping over words in attempted small talk. Getting to his feet, he got ready speak again. "Hmmm...since it seems we're both terrible at small talk, perhaps we could go hunting? You don't really have to come, but I figured I might as well make myself useful and feed the clan, rather than failing to talk to every single cat. If you'd like to come, you can join me in the territory." And with that, the warrior slowly began making his way over to the camp entrance.

Wings
May 13th, 2020, 07:40 PM
"Yes, my leg has been feeling much better."Duskpaw watched as Sweetpaw left, her ear flicked in annoyance at her lousy cover up at something that could kill her.
Turning back to Lionwhisker, her face showed a lot of annoyance. "Sorry 'bout that. I'll explain." Sitting down, Duskpaw let her leg splay out so Lionwhisker could reach it better.
SilentLamb

Elementals
May 13th, 2020, 07:43 PM
Four clans. He knew that. Frostpaw had told him all about the history of the clans, but there was something about hearing them from a ThunderClanner that helped confirm that it was true. At the mention of SkyClan, the golden tom couldn't help but think of Raven. Hadn't her parents been from there? The leader of ThunderClan was Duskstar and the medicine cat was apparently Lionwhisker - oh, they shared a prefix! But who was the deputy? Leaders had nine lives? As in, they could die nine times? He knew that leaders were really, really important, but weren't nine lives overkill? Unless they through themselves into the center of every battle, it seemed really unnecessary. And so, Lionpaw found himself coming up with his next set of questions. "Who's ThunderClan's deputy? Which clans don't like each other? And what are all the different ranks?"

Pineapple swished her tail and meowed, "Duskstar hasn't chosen a deputy yet but it will be announced soon. Shadowclan and Riverclan have a strong hate relationship between each other. Windcla is pretty neutral to all clans so far and Thunderclan have a like-hate relationship with Riverclan and Shadowclan. The highest rank is a leader who is in charge, the 2nd highest rank is deputy which helps the leader. The third highest is the medicine cats who heal the clan. The other ranks include warriors who support the clan, apprentices who does duties and learn from older cats, queens who have kits or nurse kits, elders who have served the clan and retire, and kits who need to be a least 1 moon to be an apprentice." Pineapple paused to let the apprentice continue with his questions. She usually would be bored around camp so it was nice to have something to do while helping others.

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 13th, 2020, 08:12 PM

"There are plenty of kits ready to become apprentices. Faithkit [ @Shimm ], Pinekit [ @Mumble ]... Pinekit two [ @Shadeleaf ], Nightkit [ @Dawneye ], Aspenkit [ @Lynxpaw ], Quailkit [ @Quailsong ], Mumblekit, Heartkit [ @Flowstream ], Tigerkit [ @Skye ], and Smokekit [ @MagicCat99 ], please step forward!"

Aspenkit stepped forawrd, his eyes full of excitement. I'm becoming an apprentice!

Spiderfrost
May 13th, 2020, 08:43 PM
-- starshooter --

Shaded woke from her sleep in the warriors den slowly. It was starting to get harder and harder really to uncurl and leave the den. Her muscles stiff and sore. The elder warrior clinched her jaw as she went through a familiar process of stretching out on her side and grunting as she lifted herself to her feet. For all her son complained about old age and acted like a crochety fool--she still loved him so much she didn't even care-- she could relate on a level she didn't particularly ever want to share. The old molly with white over taking more and more of her muzzle each passing moon cursed her age and took in a breath.

Shaded stayed standing in the warriors den for a moment more, letting the aches and pains of yesterdays duties numb.

"Come on body, don't fail me now." she muttered to herself as she slipped out of the den, still worn and sore but letting not even a hint of the pain old age and a refusal to retire show on her face.

Focusing on something else tended to help her, so that's just what she'll do. Scanning the active cats she caught sight of Myrtlepaw's back. Something in her gut twisted and she narrowed her eyes. Something was wrong.

"Myrtlepaw." she called out as she headed his way.

Fuzzy
May 13th, 2020, 09:31 PM
Lightningstrike instantly perked up when Pinepuff approached, turning towards her as she sat next to him. His tail curled over his paws as he flashed her a bright smile. He already felt less bored with some company, and as a result felt rather happy.

His head shook back in forth at her question, the smile still on his face. "Not at all! Or at least it doesn't feel that way," he mewed energetically, resisting the urge to jump up. Instead he just tilted his head as he gazed at Pinepuff with bright blue eyes. "How about you? I hope you day has been as lovely as you are," he purred good-naturely

She smiled as he brightened up, the smile on her face seemingly mirrored on his face. Pinepuff loved seeing other cats brighten up like that. ThunderClan needed more bright warriors around. It gave the clearing life in her opinion.
"That's great to hear dear, must have been a swell day then." Pinepuff replied a slight purr itching into her voice. It was nice to talk to her fellow clanmates. "Oh?" She let out a bit taken aback from the complement. Surpassingly she didn't get many complements like that. "Why thank you darling, I say my has been quiet lovely. More so then myself I imagine." The brown tabby chuckled. Lightningstrike was sweet wasn't he?

vellichor
May 13th, 2020, 09:37 PM
elysian

Oh .. " it was still fresh in my mind so...not your fault there " it really was. How dare they even do such a thing to them? wow. ..anymore and riverclan would mistake me for one of their own...
He chuckled "sadly I am love. But thankfully not busy enough that I'm not able to enjoy myself . You won't believe how many patients I've had related to falling out of a tree. And we're thunderclan! We're known for tree climbing for stars sake" he laughed. " atleast you had a descent day "

She shuffled her paws, a bit unsure. Of course it was much more significant for him, he was the medicine cat for StarClan’s sake. "Yeah," she mumbled awkwardly. The warrior perked up, though, as Lionwhisker spoke again. She nodded along, flinging a bit when he mentioned trees. She imagined that would’ve hurt. But she laughed right along. "You’d think that we would actually know how to climb trees. Nope, we just fall right out." she smiled, nodding again. Cloudedspark said, "Well, I hope you have some at least decent days on the future" she said, half-joking. She did wish for Lionwhisker to have a good day, and couldn’t imagine what it would be like to be surrounded by sick cats and herbs all day. The path of a warrior was more suited for her, but she respected the medicine cats.

nocturnal
May 13th, 2020, 09:38 PM
Pineapple swished her tail and meowed, "Duskstar hasn't chosen a deputy yet but it will be announced soon. Shadowclan and Riverclan have a strong hate relationship between each other. Windcla is pretty neutral to all clans so far and Thunderclan have a like-hate relationship with Riverclan and Shadowclan. The highest rank is a leader who is in charge, the 2nd highest rank is deputy which helps the leader. The third highest is the medicine cats who heal the clan. The other ranks include warriors who support the clan, apprentices who does duties and learn from older cats, queens who have kits or nurse kits, elders who have served the clan and retire, and kits who need to be a least 1 moon to be an apprentice." Pineapple paused to let the apprentice continue with his questions. She usually would be bored around camp so it was nice to have something to do while helping others.

Lionpaw soaked up the information thoughtfully, thankful that he finally had someone to answer his storm of inquiries. Things were finally starting to make sense, although he still had a long way to go. What happened to the previous deputy? Flintspirit, wasn't it? Hadn't he stepped down? The golden apprentice listened as Pineapple noted down the clan politics, then added that to what he'd already learned. "What happened between ThunderClan and RiverClan?" Lionpaw wondered. He'd heard from two apprentices that ShadowClan launched a raid on ThunderClan, but he didn't know much about RiverClan. Hadn't Duskstar thanked RiverClan for sending a patrol to help out? Or was it a pride issue or something like that.

Fuzzy
May 13th, 2020, 09:44 PM
Pinepuff was late again. It was actually becoming amusing. Sad but amusing. The large tabby sat herself in the back of the group, green eyes peering over the gathered cats. It seemed a bunch of kits were being made apprentices. Along with two Pinekits. Queens really needed to pay more attention when naming their kits. Though she couldn't say Pine wasn't a good prefix.
With a slight chuckle to herself she watch for the little kits to become apprentices.

chaton
May 13th, 2020, 10:51 PM
- Spiderfrost -

It had been a day or so since Myrtlepaw was dismissed from the medicine den. He was still taking things easy, as per Lionwhisker's request. However he seemed to have come out of the apprentice's den without much more knowledge of where to go. The russet tom's site had been taken from him due to the incident, so he stood still, blankly listening for the sounds of any familiar cat. At the call of Shadedpath, Myrtlepaw's ears perked. He was unsure if Ploverspot had told her about how he was, or if he would have to show her. A nervous gulp escaped his throat as he tried to angle his ears correctly towards the sound, though over cats conversing were making it difficult as he turned every which way.
"Shadedpath... where... are you..? I... I can't... find you..." An embarrassed meow escaped his muzzle as he sat in defeat. Myrtlepaw was unsure if he would ever truly adapt to this, though some rest with Shadedpath would maybe be helpful. He hadn't had much time to talk to his mother since they last were together, and it would be nice to do so again, at least in his mind...

MagicCat99
May 14th, 2020, 12:24 AM
Smokekit slowly padded forward. Aren't I only five moons? Oh well, I don't really remember my own age.

RedHead
May 14th, 2020, 12:29 AM
Flintspirit settled himself at the back of the group of gathered cats, ears perked as he listened to the goings-on, reaming respectfully quiet. Though he did glance around occasionally, to see if he could spot any of his friends or even his apprentice. He'd enjoy a small chat once the meeting was over, he hadn't done that in a while.

wren

MagicCat99
May 14th, 2020, 12:31 AM
(Eh sure but Smokekit just got called in the meeting to become an apprentice, I don't really know why as she's only five moons and I didn't submit her yet for the ceremony...)

Arie
May 14th, 2020, 12:45 AM
-- Fuzzy --

Doepaw was still mildly terrified after her the encounter and was not exactly fond of being yelled to or at. So she walked slowly across the clearing before scenting a clear distinct scent. She had smelled Flintspirit as well but... She also wanted to maybe widen her horizons, or something like that. So she scented Pinepuff and the little tabby apprentice slowly made her way over before snuggling into her soft fur and then making her way so she was pressing her back against the warrior's chest and was seated in between Pinepuff's large paws. Now this was nice, the fur would dampen Duskstar's loud voice and make it easier for the terrified apprentice to actually listen, and it was protecting her from birds. "Hi...Pinepuff," she whispered softly.

Shade.
May 14th, 2020, 01:19 AM
Pinekit trembled forward. Her eyes were glossy and emotionless but her heart was fearful. Her paws were shaling.

MagicCat99
May 14th, 2020, 02:52 AM
(Hxneysuckle explained it, I understand now, guess I'm just gonna age her up a moon so it makes more sense.)

Polaris
May 14th, 2020, 05:56 AM
Sycamorerain could tell that the other warrior was equally as frustrated with her social skills. Personally, he'd recently been trying to put himself out there more, but he hadn't gotten very far yet. It would be quite difficult to hold a conversation with the both of them being socially awkward. So, he figured, they might as well do something like hunt. They'd be able to hunt together, it would help feed the clan, and it wouldn't be nearly as embarrassing as tripping over words in attempted small talk. Getting to his feet, he got ready speak again. "Hmmm...since it seems we're both terrible at small talk, perhaps we could go hunting? You don't really have to come, but I figured I might as well make myself useful and feed the clan, rather than failing to talk to every single cat. If you'd like to come, you can join me in the territory." And with that, the warrior slowly began making his way over to the camp entrance.

Mossheart's pelt prickled a little as he spoke. I'm terrible at talking? She sighed and shook the thought away. She got up and nodded to Sycamorerain. "Yeah, I think that would be better. At least it's something I'm somewhat good at." She laughed a little before following him through the entrance.

Leucos
May 14th, 2020, 06:12 AM
elysian

Chuckling "youd think so " seriously it'll make his life a lot easier if they didn't do that. Smiling " I'm sure I would " he said with confidence . Getting a bit bored, the tom sighed and started to pace. Was this really all he could do? Maybe he could brush up on his protection skills? Every medicine cat needed to protect themselves . And besides he really didn't know what to talk about with cloudedspark anymore.

Se11e
May 14th, 2020, 06:15 AM
Silverpelt is on his way out to hunt alone. When he ses some kit plays in the other side of the camp som he go their to play a little with them.
(Silverpelt is loves kittens as you can understand:)

Spiderfrost
May 14th, 2020, 08:01 AM
- @Spiderfrost (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11747) -

It had been a day or so since Myrtlepaw was dismissed from the medicine den. He was still taking things easy, as per Lionwhisker's request. However he seemed to have come out of the apprentice's den without much more knowledge of where to go. The russet tom's site had been taken from him due to the incident, so he stood still, blankly listening for the sounds of any familiar cat. At the call of Shadedpath, Myrtlepaw's ears perked. He was unsure if Ploverspot had told her about how he was, or if he would have to show her. A nervous gulp escaped his throat as he tried to angle his ears correctly towards the sound, though over cats conversing were making it difficult as he turned every which way.
"Shadedpath... where... are you..? I... I can't... find you..." An embarrassed meow escaped his muzzle as he sat in defeat. Myrtlepaw was unsure if he would ever truly adapt to this, though some rest with Shadedpath would maybe be helpful. He hadn't had much time to talk to his mother since they last were together, and it would be nice to do so again, at least in his mind...

Shaded felt the fur on the nape of her neck bristle at the tone of voice Myrtlepaw used. It was ashamed, she never wanted him to sound like that. The elder sped up her pace, soreness forgotten as she rounded on the young tom just to have her indifferent facade crack at the sight of him.

Her stomach dropped, her eyes solely focused on him while his did not.

And then cold, cold rage filled her. What ever the heck injured her kid was going to die a slow, painful death.

"Myrtlepaw..." she bent down and brushed her head against his cheek in what she hoped was gentle. The simmering rage making her tear at the ground with her claws. "Myrtlepaw what happened?" she asked with a voice as hard as stone.

Dust
May 14th, 2020, 09:01 AM
Condorpaw cast a side glance to the other apprentice, his head tilted slightly with confusion. Oop. Had he sighed too loud?

"Hello Cormorantpaw," He mumbled under his breath, turning his gaze back to his paws. His pelt was prickling with discomfort with the other here... watching him or something. Though he wasn't really, but still - It felt like he was!

"Do you want something?"

Beau

dionysus
May 14th, 2020, 09:22 AM
Dust

Cormorantpaw blinked, not expecting that response. It seemed that Condorpaw didn’t want him there and the black and grey apprentice found himself wondering if he’d wronged him in some way. “Uh, no,” he answered slowly, “I just thought I’d come over to see how you were doing... I dunno, we’re both apprentices, we sleep in the same den, but I don’t know you very well, so I thought I’d fix that...” It seemed like a dumb reason now that Cormorantpaw had said it aloud, but the young tom merely wanted to get to know the cats that he lived with. He had a goal to talk to every cat in the clan before he was made a warrior- that way, he could protect the clan but also know each cat he was protecting through his warrior duties. It seemed less cold and mechanical to him that way, and he needed something to rekindle his belief in Thunderclan after the feeling of Breezekit’s blood on his fur.

Dawneye
May 14th, 2020, 09:50 AM
Nightkit quickly came running up, her bi-colored eyes wide and excited. I'll prove I'm not a burden! She thought to herself

crypticcountryroad
May 14th, 2020, 10:06 AM
She smiled as he brightened up, the smile on her face seemingly mirrored on his face. Pinepuff loved seeing other cats brighten up like that. ThunderClan needed more bright warriors around. It gave the clearing life in her opinion.
"That's great to hear dear, must have been a swell day then." Pinepuff replied a slight purr itching into her voice. It was nice to talk to her fellow clanmates. "Oh?" She let out a bit taken aback from the complement. Surpassingly she didn't get many complements like that. "Why thank you darling, I say my has been quiet lovely. More so then myself I imagine." The brown tabby chuckled. Lightningstrike was sweet wasn't he?

Though the two cats had just began talking, Lightningstrike quickly decided that he liked Pinepuff. She was kind enough to talk to him and distract him from boredom, something he already wanted to repay her for.

"Oh you know, just did some training and hunting alone. Things like that are much better with company, especially such nice company as yourself," the orange tom explained with a grin. While his 'charm' made some cats roll their eyes, no one really doubted the sincerity of what he said. He listened to her intently, smiling when she said she had a good day, then blinked in surprise at her last remark.

"It must have been a pretty amazing day to be better than you!" he exclaimed earnestly. He paused for a moment, his bright smile faltering for a brief moment. He was grinning at her again soon after, and idea slowly forming in his head. "Are you hungry?" he asked excitedly, "I've got lots of energy left and I wouldn't mind catching us some fresh-kill if I had your company."

plum
May 14th, 2020, 10:16 AM
The tom sighs and dips his head, leaving his doubts unvoiced. He was still just glad she'd accepted the offer for prey, and he had to smile at that even if it was a little triumph. "I'll find something good," he rumbles in response, a small murmur. Lifting his head, he blinks at her thoughtfully before turning and padding out to pick his way to the fresh-kill pile. It isn't too much sooner that the leader again sees Rainywhisker poking his head into the den with a large thrush some cat had caught. "I'll leave it here for you, yes?" After placing the bird down, the tom lifts a brow. Whether she wanted some silent company, or just none altogether, he didn't know.

RedHead
May 14th, 2020, 10:38 AM
Cherrybubble had been sitting at the edge of the clearing, dozing off when the light conversation of... Pinepuff and another cat caught her ears. Opening her eyes, Cherrybubble glanced their way, letting out a little scoff of laughter.
Getting to her paws, the black-and-white feline padded over, giving Lightningstrike a once over before speaking. "Aw look at you, trying to be the gentleman. Keep that up, the ladies will love it." Then she leaned closer to the tom, her voice dropping down to a whisper. "But just between you and me, Pinepuff here's a little old for you, plus she's going to be a taken lady soon." Cherrybubble then pulled back, giving Pinepuff a small wink before she got back to her paws and sauntered away. Her work here was done for the day.

crypticcountryroad Fuzzy

Elementals
May 14th, 2020, 10:47 AM
Lionpaw soaked up the information thoughtfully, thankful that he finally had someone to answer his storm of inquiries. Things were finally starting to make sense, although he still had a long way to go. What happened to the previous deputy? Flintspirit, wasn't it? Hadn't he stepped down? The golden apprentice listened as Pineapple noted down the clan politics, then added that to what he'd already learned. "What happened between ThunderClan and RiverClan?" Lionpaw wondered. He'd heard from two apprentices that ShadowClan launched a raid on ThunderClan, but he didn't know much about RiverClan. Hadn't Duskstar thanked RiverClan for sending a patrol to help out? Or was it a pride issue or something like that.

Pineapple meowed, "Ah, one warrior decided it was funny to pass into their territory and attack a couple containing a queen and a father of the kits. They killed the queen but the father lived. We exiled them, especially after them ruining our bond. So it's a hate-like relationship right now."

wren
May 14th, 2020, 10:59 AM
Mallowcloud trotted into the clearing, late as she usually was, but adorned with not one but two grey squirrels and looking quite pleased with herself. She always found the competitive edge of hunting by yourself a good place to get thoughts out, granted she had nobody else to talk too. She should work on that. She’d thought to speak to Fogwhisper at some point. As she disposed of her catch on the pile her eyes zeroed in on flint. A sad but joyous expression crossed her muzzle. Giving her little stubby tail a flick she padded up beside the tom and plopped down next to him “what did I miss”

RedHead

crypticcountryroad
May 14th, 2020, 12:13 PM
Cherrybubble had been sitting at the edge of the clearing, dozing off when the light conversation of... Pinepuff and another cat caught her ears. Opening her eyes, Cherrybubble glanced their way, letting out a little scoff of laughter.
Getting to her paws, the black-and-white feline padded over, giving Lightningstrike a once over before speaking. "Aw look at you, trying to be the gentleman. Keep that up, the ladies will love it." Then she leaned closer to the tom, her voice dropping down to a whisper. "But just between you and me, Pinepuff here's a little old for you, plus she's going to be a taken lady soon." Cherrybubble then pulled back, giving Pinepuff a small wink before she got back to her paws and sauntered away. Her work here was done for the day.

crypticcountryroad Fuzzy

Lightningstrike hadn't seen Cherrybubble until she walked up to them. He turned to her when she approached and flashed her the same bright smile. "Why thank you, I do try!" he replied, puffing out his chest proudly. While he was one to throw around compliments, he also liked being complimented himself.

The young tom blinked when the other warrior leaned in closer, tilting his head to the side. He didn't quite understand what she meant, but then again a bee could probably fly through one of his ears and out the other with no issue. He tried to think for a moment and decided Cherrybubble meant they couldn't be friends because of their age gap, but that didn't make sense to him either. Before he could ask she was already heading off, so he simply flicked his tail in a wave, "Have a wonderful day! "

He turned back to Pinepuff, his smile widening. "So!" he started, giving her a friendly nudge, "Is it true, do you have your eyes on someone special?"

Fuzzy RedHead

Sneakyfox55
May 14th, 2020, 01:19 PM
(Hxneysuckle explained it, I understand now, guess I'm just gonna age her up a moon so it makes more sense.)

(ah okay)

vellichor
May 14th, 2020, 03:10 PM
SilentLamb
She didn’t want to end the conversation here. If she could befriend Lionwhisker, or at least leave it so he didn’t just remember her as "the one cat with the blind eye and we talked once". So, she asked, "Would you like to take a walk in the forest? I can be your "warrior escort", though I doubt you need one," she joked. "But we can hunt, just walk, look at some herbs, whatever you want. That is, unless you need to head back to your den." she hoped she wasn’t coming off as romantic or anything. She had absolutely no romantic intentions. She just had a desire to befriend everyone she met. It wasn’t necessarily bad, but could come off as a bit odd.

Star child
May 14th, 2020, 03:30 PM
Springpaw yawned. It was boring being in camp for this long, but his mentor hadn't called him for any training sessions, and he wasn't on patrol.
He was pondering if he should ask Duskstar for a mentor change.
(Open)

nocturnal
May 14th, 2020, 03:36 PM
Pineapple meowed, "Ah, one warrior decided it was funny to pass into their territory and attack a couple containing a queen and a father of the kits. They killed the queen but the father lived. We exiled them, especially after them ruining our bond. So it's a hate-like relationship right now."
"Oh," Lionpaw meowed at the information given. So technically, RiverClan was friendly, meaning that they hadn't launched a raid or anything like that. The warrior probably hadn't been acting on orders. "How do the clans determine borders?" the golden tom wondered. If crossing into the territory could get a cat attacked, then the borders must've been taken seriously by the clans. But what if a clan got too large? "Are cats allowed to switch clans whenever they want?" Of course, he wasn't planning on doing so; it was just a thought that had happened to cross his mind.

MEAT ANGELS
May 14th, 2020, 03:46 PM
Bluepetal

Frostpaw could sense another bored spirit, floating around, looking for something to do. Maybe she could go.. talk to them? Yes, that was what she would do. The small molly bounced across the clearing, a small squeak of excitement escaping her maw, when she noticed the apprentice was someone of her age. New friend! "Hiiiii! Wanna be friends?"

Star child
May 14th, 2020, 03:50 PM
Bluepetal

Frostpaw could sense another bored spirit, floating around, looking for something to do. Maybe she could go.. talk to them? Yes, that was what she would do. The small molly bounced across the clearing, a small squeak of excitement escaping her maw, when she noticed the apprentice was someone of her age. New friend! "Hiiiii! Wanna be friends?"
Springpaw's fur fluffed up as he heard sudden movement and a voice. He turned to see a bubbly molly. Thank goodness. I thought I was getting attacked. His white and creamy fur lied flat again. "Uhh, sorry...What'd you say?"

MEAT ANGELS
May 14th, 2020, 03:56 PM
Bluepetal

Okay... he might be hard of hearing, but that was fine with her! As far as Frostpaw was concerned, that just made Springpaw even more special then he probably already was! "Hi!" She squeaked, with another bounce of delight. "I'm Frostpaw, and wanna be your friend!" Another bounce, and then she turned to poke every inch of the tom. "Wow, you look perfect!" Frostpaw poked at Springpaw's tail, looking very strangely interested.

Blitz
May 14th, 2020, 03:57 PM
Blizzardpaw sat to himself having nothing to do as he had just came back from an exploration in the forest with his mentor. Padding over to the fresh kill pile he picked himself a mouse.

Star child
May 14th, 2020, 04:00 PM
Bluepetal

Okay... he might be hard of hearing, but that was fine with her! As far as Frostpaw was concerned, that just made Springpaw even more special then he probably already was! "Hi!" She squeaked, with another bounce of delight. "I'm Frostpaw, and wanna be your friend!" Another bounce, and then she turned to poke every inch of the tom. "Wow, you look perfect!" Frostpaw poked at Springpaw's tail, looking very strangely interested.
Springpaw awkwardly let the molly study him.
"I'm Springpaw. I guess we could be friends," he mewed. He thought it was kind of cute how Frostpaw made it seem like he was special. "Uhm..How's your training going?"

MEAT ANGELS
May 14th, 2020, 04:06 PM
Bluepetal

Wow, he even talked amazing! Springpaw seemed to be like a perfect friend! "Not too good, Cherrybubble hasn't taken me out to train yet. And Lionwhisker hates when I just barge into his den to poke at the herbs." Frostpaw prodded at the toms tail again, face crumpled indignantly. "I don't see what the big problem is! I just wanna help!" She sat up, fur ruffled. "All done!" Usual cheer dripping in her tone, she proceeded to sniff at Springpaw's ears. "are you hard of hearing or something? Cause that would be awesome!"

Star child
May 14th, 2020, 04:10 PM
Bluepetal

Wow, he even talked amazing! Springpaw seemed to be like a perfect friend! "Not too good, Cherrybubble hasn't taken me out to train yet. And Lionwhisker hates when I just barge into his den to poke at the herbs." Frostpaw prodded at the toms tail again, face crumpled indignantly. "I don't see what the big problem is! I just wanna help!" She sat up, fur ruffled. "All done!" Usual cheer dripping in her tone, she proceeded to sniff at Springpaw's ears. "are you hard of hearing or something? Cause that would be awesome!"
"Uhh..no?" He started laughing. "Why do you think I'm hard of hearing?"

Elementals
May 14th, 2020, 04:39 PM
"Oh," Lionpaw meowed at the information given. So technically, RiverClan was friendly, meaning that they hadn't launched a raid or anything like that. The warrior probably hadn't been acting on orders. "How do the clans determine borders?" the golden tom wondered. If crossing into the territory could get a cat attacked, then the borders must've been taken seriously by the clans. But what if a clan got too large? "Are cats allowed to switch clans whenever they want?" Of course, he wasn't planning on doing so; it was just a thought that had happened to cross his mind.

Pineapple's paws decided it was nap time. She decided to flop onto her back and answer the next questions. "Clans determine the borders by sending patrols everyday to rub their scent on the markers which can be rocks, sticks, or something to show that it is the territory line. Cats maybe switch clans anytime but that would break the code. It is very rare for a cat to switch clans. Plus, it would take a lot of convincing for them to be accepted by another clan."

Leucos
May 14th, 2020, 04:45 PM
elysian

His ears flicked at that, a stroll didn't sound bad at all. He gave a shrug "sure , why not. We can hunt something when we head back " he meowed and started to head towards the territory . " and I'll bore you with my herb knowledge. We can talk about warrior things? Remember I used to be warrior too so..." he did try to do exciting things back then.

Mango
May 14th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Beau
Ivorypaw was sitting in the clearing. Why don’t I have a crush yet. Oh wait...he’s cute...I can force myself to hit on him, maybe I’ll understand how to get a crush. she thought as she approached Cormorantpaw nervously flicking her tail a bit giving an awkward cheeky smile to him. Her light grey and white fur was well groomed and her green eyes gazing on the tom.

nocturnal
May 14th, 2020, 05:23 PM
Pineapple's paws decided it was nap time. She decided to flop onto her back and answer the next questions. "Clans determine the borders by sending patrols everyday to rub their scent on the markers which can be rocks, sticks, or something to show that it is the territory line. Cats maybe switch clans anytime but that would break the code. It is very rare for a cat to switch clans. Plus, it would take a lot of convincing for them to be accepted by another clan."
Lionpaw nodded. So clans were like a home, not a team. Patrols were sent out each day at dawn and dusk, he was pretty sure, and he already knew how to mark and scent territory markers. The code, as in, the Code of the Clans? Frostpaw forced him to memorize most of it, but the golden apprentice was still pretty rusty. Also, half of it didn't make sense, and he doubted that loners were expected to know the clan code. Actually, that probably made them seem really suspicious. So his next question was asked in not entirely faked confusion, "What's the code?"

Sweetie
May 14th, 2020, 05:55 PM
Faithkit was by her mother's side when Duskstar called for a meeting, today might be the day! Excitement blossomed in the cream tabby's chest as she looked at Sunnywillow with her wide lime green eyes. "I love you, Mama!" Reaching up on her hind legs to nuzzle the queen's cheek. It saddens the young molly that she wasn't able to spend much time with her mother due to being kitnapped by a hawk. But she'll make up for the time by visiting Sunnywillow whenever she could. Walking at an appropriate pace the kit padded up to the leader and sat down with her chest puffed out.
Beau

Pluto
May 14th, 2020, 06:58 PM
—{ Open }—

Sweetpaw heard the call and got there a tad late, trying to find a place to sit. Sweetpaw noticed the kits all stepping forward to become apprentices, reminding her of her own ceremony. A smile touched her maw and her eyes were alight with excitement. Ooh I can’t wait for new denmates! She thought withholding an excited squeal. New denmates were always fun to get to know!

—{ open }—
Rookbreeze quietly made his way to sit with the rest of the clan as Duskstar began to announce the new apprentices. He had been taking a nap after early morning hunting and had nearly missed the call. Next time, he would aim to make sure it didn’t happen. As he watched, he though, Good. The Clan will have a reason to bond and the apprentices bring life to the clan. A soft smile on his maw as he noticed each kit step kits step forward. All of them had different reactions, but the overall mood to Rookbreeze was that they were excited, all in their own ways.

—{ Open }—
Owlstorm padded forward to sit towards the back of his clan mates. He wondered were his own apprentice was, but was glad that the clan was getting new apprentices. ShadowClan wouldn’t dare attack them after these soon-to-be apprentices got some training in them.

Elementals
May 14th, 2020, 08:34 PM
Lionpaw nodded. So clans were like a home, not a team. Patrols were sent out each day at dawn and dusk, he was pretty sure, and he already knew how to mark and scent territory markers. The code, as in, the Code of the Clans? Frostpaw forced him to memorize most of it, but the golden apprentice was still pretty rusty. Also, half of it didn't make sense, and he doubted that loners were expected to know the clan code. Actually, that probably made them seem really suspicious. So his next question was asked in not entirely faked confusion, "What's the code?"

Pineapple smiled, she remembered how she she had to say the warrior code when she was an app. The rules were worth living for.

"The Warrior Code
1)Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but do not allow this to affect your loyalty, as one day you may meet them in battle.

2)Keep your loyalty to your Clan. Divided loyalties or Clan-hopping is frowned upon and may result in punishment at the leader's discretion.

3)Boundaries must be checked and marked frequently. Borders should be moved only under dire circumstances, such as needing more territory due to a prey shortage, to avoid unnecessary conflict.

4)Do not hunt on another Clan's territory. Trespassing is permissible in times of substantial need or official business. Challenge all trespassing cats.

5)Prey is killed only to be eaten unless needed for predator decoys or bait. All prey should be treated with respect.

6)A kit must meet the Clan's rank requirements to become an apprentice.

7)Newly appointed warriors should keep a vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.

8)A cat should not be made deputy without having an active presence in the Clan.

9)The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires, or is exiled.

10)In the absence of a deputy, a warrior should be chosen to fill the position within a moon.

11)Every full moon, a Gathering of all four Clans is held at the Seastones. An understood truce dictates there shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

12)Within reason and good judgment, warriors are expected to administer aid to others in danger or pain regardless of affiliation.

13)An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless their opponents are outside the Warrior Code or if it is necessary for self-defense. Cats who are clearly incapable of continuing to fight, or are actively trying to flee, should be allowed to escape without further injury.

14)In times of need, Clans should work together to maintain their stability. No Clan should be allowed to fall into ruin.

15)The word of the Clan leader should be followed unless it directly defies the Warrior Code."

Pineapple stopped once she was done listing them. She hoped she didn't gibber too fast since she spoke really fast.

Mango
May 14th, 2020, 08:40 PM
Blizzardpaw sat to himself having nothing to do as he had just came back from an exploration in the forest with his mentor. Padding over to the fresh kill pile he picked himself a mouse.
Ivorypaw had been debating over prey when she saw Blizzardpaw walk by,” H-Hey Blizzardpaw. You went for a mouse huh, I’ve been here since sunhigh trying to decide what to eat...” she meowed, exaggerating about the five minutes she had spent deciding on what to eat.

MEAT ANGELS
May 14th, 2020, 09:07 PM
Bluepetal

This was starting to get confusing. He wasn't hard of hearing? Frostpaw prodded at his cheek next. "But.. why did you ask me to repeat myself earlier?" She truly didn't understand. Was it something she said? Or worse- did Duskpaw tell him she was horrible and not to be friends with her? Was this a joke? The mollies mind whirled for a bit, before Frostpaw stumbled back and resisted the urge to poke at the strange tom some more.

Blitz
May 14th, 2020, 10:00 PM
Ivorypaw had been debating over prey when she saw Blizzardpaw walk by,” H-Hey Blizzardpaw. You went for a mouse huh, I’ve been here since sunhigh trying to decide what to eat...” she meowed, exaggerating about the five minutes she had spent deciding on what to eat.

"Oh really?" He said still with a piece of the mouse in his mouth. "Well I prefer magpies but choose to pick somethin- Oh! Sorry I didn't noticed." He said sallowing the fresh kill and chuckled.

Quasar
May 14th, 2020, 10:52 PM
Deerpetal felt her gentle nudge. "I'm always being creative.Sometimes I call them funny names just to get another cat to laugh.", she responded. Some of them were stupid, but some of them worked.

Mumblefoot beamed, "Well, can you tell me some of the names you have come up with?" she asked the other molly. She was in need of a good laugh.

Madelaine
May 14th, 2020, 10:54 PM
Mumblefoot beamed, "Well, can you tell me some of the names you have come up with?" she asked the other molly. She was in need of a good laugh.

Deerpetal began to think if a name she called a flower. "I once called this red flower a jolly clover or this one time I called another flower wannabe yellow." , she replied. To her they were funny, but she wasn't sure she would find them funny.

Quasar
May 14th, 2020, 10:56 PM
Deerpetal began to think if a name she called a flower. "I once called this red flower a jolly clover or this one time I called another flower wannabe yellow." , she replied. To her they were funny, but she wasn't sure she would find them funny.

Mumblefoot laughed, "Oh, I love those names! They're amazing!" she mewed, a large smile on her face.

Quasar
May 14th, 2020, 11:02 PM
Mumblefoot approached one of her friends, Owlwatcher. "Hi there, Owlwatcher. I've been needing to get out of camp, so do you want to go hunting together?" she asked the tom.

Shimm

chaton
May 14th, 2020, 11:05 PM
Shaded felt the fur on the nape of her neck bristle at the tone of voice Myrtlepaw used. It was ashamed, she never wanted him to sound like that. The elder sped up her pace, soreness forgotten as she rounded on the young tom just to have her indifferent facade crack at the sight of him.

Her stomach dropped, her eyes solely focused on him while his did not.

And then cold, cold rage filled her. What ever the heck injured her kid was going to die a slow, painful death.

"Myrtlepaw..." she bent down and brushed her head against his cheek in what she hoped was gentle. The simmering rage making her tear at the ground with her claws. "Myrtlepaw what happened?" she asked with a voice as hard as stone.

Truthfully, Myrtlepaw felt a bit jumpy with direct contact still. As Shadedpath reached down to comfort the apprentice, he couldn't help but flinch ever so slightly. Myrtlepaw felt awful, knowing she was only trying to comfort him and he couldn't even handle that well anymore. The tom sighed, dipping his head even lower. "Just... I... need a... bit... to... to prepare..."
Myrtlepaw took a deep breath, it wasn't going to be long in that it would be a lot to tell, but long in the sense that it would take a long time for him to recall it all. Shuffling his paws, the apprentice finally began to speak up. "I... I was... learning hunting... with... Ploverspot... and... we... we saw... a... squirrel..." Myrtlepaw's pelt fluffed out, the memory was still fresh and terrible in his mind. His voice grew more shaky as he continued on. "Then... then I... had to... go... and try... to... catch it... and... I did... I... caught it... But... I did... not... kill it... fast... fast enough... and as... I was... about... about to... it... scratched me." At this point Myrtlepaw was miserable, though not that he could cry about it now... He sniffed out Shadedpath's scent, pressing his head into her side with another weak sigh. "Blood... everywhere... pain... pain and all... all a blur... just... just...." He wasn't able to finish his last sentence, he remained close to the older cat as he continued to look miserable, moreso than he ever had before.

RedHead
May 14th, 2020, 11:27 PM
[This is so late sorry]

This was enjoyable. Fun to watch the other warrior's reaction to her repeating the question back to her. Pinepuff mostly enjoyed the smirk and laugh that followed. "I would say so yes." The brown tabby agreed the tip of her tail flicking up again. Hmm, hmm what now. She thought watching Cherrybubble with curious green eyes. "Darling, what do you we go on a little walk, hmm?" Pinepuff offered a slight purr in her voice. "Would suggest hunting but that seems unreasonable, I would hunt like an apprentice." The warrior let out a huff of amusement at the idea, hoping her Clanmate would find it as amusing. If she didn't that was fine though, just meant she wasn't blessed with her sense of humor.

Cherrybubble raised a brow at Pinepuff's suggestion. To the older warrior, walks were meaningless wastes of time that didn't help anything or anyone. She'd been told otherwise by numerous sources, but Cherrybubble preferred sticking to her own opinion. "I suppose a walk couldn't hurt." She finally meowed, surprising even herself as she got to her paws. Why she agreed... well... Cherrybubble didn't know. Maybe there was just something... alluring about Pinepuff and she wanted a longer and better chance to figure it out.

Spiderfrost
May 14th, 2020, 11:34 PM
Truthfully, Myrtlepaw felt a bit jumpy with direct contact still. As Shadedpath reached down to comfort the apprentice, he couldn't help but flinch ever so slightly. Myrtlepaw felt awful, knowing she was only trying to comfort him and he couldn't even handle that well anymore. The tom sighed, dipping his head even lower. "Just... I... need a... bit... to... to prepare..."
Myrtlepaw took a deep breath, it wasn't going to be long in that it would be a lot to tell, but long in the sense that it would take a long time for him to recall it all. Shuffling his paws, the apprentice finally began to speak up. "I... I was... learning hunting... with... Ploverspot... and... we... we saw... a... squirrel..." Myrtlepaw's pelt fluffed out, the memory was still fresh and terrible in his mind. His voice grew more shaky as he continued on. "Then... then I... had to... go... and try... to... catch it... and... I did... I... caught it... But... I did... not... kill it... fast... fast enough... and as... I was... about... about to... it... scratched me." At this point Myrtlepaw was miserable, though not that he could cry about it now... He sniffed out Shadedpath's scent, pressing his head into her side with another weak sigh. "Blood... everywhere... pain... pain and all... all a blur... just... just...." He wasn't able to finish his last sentence, he remained close to the older cat as he continued to look miserable, moreso than he ever had before.

A hunting accident. He flinched at her touch and it almost caused her to move away, worried it was the wrong way to comfort him. But she thought better of it at the reminder of their first meeting, how he burrowed himself in her long fur and she wanted to give him that option of comfort again. She wouldn't mind.

Shaded felt her fur flatten once again as the apprentice stumbled through his explanation. On one hand, it was a shame she couldn't just...make the thing that hurt Plover's apprentice disappear. On the other, at least it was only something like a hunting accident. The seriousness of the wound itself was secondary. One can live and function without sight. it just took a different way of experiencing the world.

And as expected, Myrtlepaw pressed on against her and she sighed.

"Breath, Myrtlepaw, don't get choked up now." she murmured. "Take a minute to compose yourself...don't over think the memory. It's easy to relive the fear." she thought to her own moments, flashes, little kittens and nuzzled Myrtlepaw in the hopes of distracting him from going down that path.

"You're ok, your here and ok and thats good enough to me. I wish i had been there too to watch over you, but you are first and foremost Ploverspot's responsibility."

Star child
May 14th, 2020, 11:39 PM
Bluepetal

This was starting to get confusing. He wasn't hard of hearing? Frostpaw prodded at his cheek next. "But.. why did you ask me to repeat myself earlier?" She truly didn't understand. Was it something she said? Or worse- did Duskpaw tell him she was horrible and not to be friends with her? Was this a joke? The mollies mind whirled for a bit, before Frostpaw stumbled back and resisted the urge to poke at the strange tom some more.
(I got a name change!!!)
Springpaw chuckled. “I was a little lost in thought, that’s why I didn’t hear you.” He titled his head. “Did I confuse you?”

lio
May 14th, 2020, 11:49 PM
All of the kits had come forward, and it was time to go on.

"Faithkit [ Shimm ], your prefix does not make much sense to me. It would be much better as the second half to your name. Thus, from this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Soaringpaw. Moonbird [ RedHead ] will be your mentor."

"Pinekit [ Mumble ], you are one of two Pinekits, and thus your name is to be changed in order to avoid confusion. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Birchpaw. Flamepelt [ Wolfie ] will be your mentor."

"Pinekit [ Shadeleaf ], from this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Pinepaw. Owlwatcher [ Shimm ] will be your mentor."

"Nightkit [ Dawneye ], from this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Nightpaw. Pinepuff [ Fuzzy ] will be your mentor."

Hopefully Pinepuff would not strain herself given her recent injuries. If needed, Duskstar would immediately change the apprenticeship.

"Aspenkit [ Lynxpaw ], as there is already an Aspenpaw within our Clan, your name is to be changed. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Leopardpaw. Your mentor will be Fishfin [ AJtheWarr10r ]."

"Quailkit [ Quailsong ], as there is already a Quailpaw within our Clan, your name is to be changed. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Dustpaw. Your mentor will be Seedcrush [ Elementals ]."

"Mumblekit [ Flowstream ], from this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mumblepaw. Your mentor will be Juniperberry [ xenapaw ]."

"Heartkit, your name does not make sense to me, and so it will be changed. From this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Flamepaw. Mossflower [ aleka! ] will be your mentor."

"Tigerkit [ Skye ], from this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Tigerpaw. Shadedpath [ Spiderfrost ] will be your mentor."

"And finally, Smokekit [ MagicCat99 ], from this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Smokepaw. Ashcloud [ kittygirl ] will be your mentor."

By this point, Duskstar had begun to grow impatient. She was ready to announce the deputy, for goodness sake! But, there was one more thing to be done before she could announce the deputy. Though if these cats didn't step forward quickly, she'd move on. Now was not the time for patience!

"Lack of activity has brought me to decide to change the mentors of two cats. Blazingpaw [ Starbot ], Ivorypaw [ Zesty Mango ], please step forward."

Starfall
May 14th, 2020, 11:54 PM
Blazingpaw rolled his head to the side as his name was called. Ears angled forwards. "Oi, if this is about me not actually being a Warrior yet you best lay off." he snapped. He was decently active, it was his idiot mentor that wasn't around. He couldn't find a lick of her anywhere...whatever her name was.

The Tortoiseshell hopped down from on top of the Nursery den and made his way towards the center. Looking up at Duskstar with a glint in his eyes.
hxneysuckle

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 14th, 2020, 11:59 PM
Leopardpaw padded up to Fishfin to touch noses with his new mentor. His eyes gleamed with excitement.

AJtheWarr10r

Mango
May 15th, 2020, 12:08 AM
Ivorypaw glanced back at Breezehen, she liked her, what happened to her. She hesitantly padded forward.

Dawneye
May 15th, 2020, 12:13 AM
Nightpaw slowly walked up to Pinepuff, gently touching noses with her new mentor "I'll be the best apprentice ever, I promise Pinepuff!" She smiled as she finished speaking, her bi-colored eyes huge and full of excitement

Fuzzy

MagicCat99
May 15th, 2020, 12:25 AM
kittygirl
Smokepaw slowly padded up to her new mentor. "Hi." She meowed, before touching noses.

TeamFlowstream!
May 15th, 2020, 12:30 AM
Heartkit, now Flamepaw, didn't like how Duskstar changed her title, but she didn't argue. It's her choice, not mine. She was about to pad towards her new mentor when Duskstar called for another announcement. Now what?

• • •

Mumblekit, now Mumblepaw, just started ahead. He didn't mind being an apprentice, but he just wanted alone time. He veered his head to stare at his new mentor. Why do I feel so stressed? Nothing wrong happened!
xenapaw
aleka!

lio
May 15th, 2020, 12:46 AM
Duskstar shook her head at Blazingpaw.

"No. A mentor change is in order for you because your mentor has not proven to be active enough in your training. Blazingpaw [ Starbot ], your new mentor will be Rookbreeze [ Pluto ]. I entrust him to lead you on the rest of your way to being a warrior."

"Ivorypaw [ Zesty Mango ], as Breezehen as not been training you well, a new mentor is in order. Blackmoor [ vermin ], I entrust you to teach Ivorypaw the ways of a warrior."

It was time!

After a moment of waiting for the apprentices to meet their mentors, Duskstar went on.

"As you all know, I have no deputy to stand beside me after Flinspirit's resignation. Much thought has been put into this, and I am ready to make my choice."

Let's hope she could remember the ceremony right.

"I say these words before StarClan so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may approve of my choice. I name the new deputy of ThunderClan to be..."

She waited for a few heartbeats, a wide smile on her face to build tension.

"...Softbriar [ Socks ]!"

RedHead
May 15th, 2020, 12:59 AM
Flintspirit gave Mallowcloud a smile as she joined him, before leaning over and quietly whispering. "Seems like a lot of kits are getting apprenticed right now." He whispered, ears flicking as he continued to listen. Though, as the mention of the new deputy came up, Flintspirit shifted uncomfortably, knowing that this experience was both weird and slightly awkward. But he was going to give the new deputy support, no matter who they were. There would be no hard feelings from him.
As Softbriar was announced, Flintspirit felt a smile grow on his face. Now they were a good choice. Flintspirit didn't know the other feline too well, but he did know enough to know that they'd make a solid deputy. "Lots to learn for both of them for sure... But I think we'll be okay." Flintspirit deduced, giving a glance towards Mallowcloud to gauge her reaction to the announcement. He knew she could be somewhat... biased.

wren

wren
May 15th, 2020, 01:09 AM
“HAh- she should give me an apprentice. Give me something to do before I go stir crazy... or maybe she doesn’t want me to raise a mini me” The idea was pleasant, though she doubted Duskstar actually knew she existed. She would soon though. Nobody walked over Flinty without getting an ear full. Her tail curled around her paws as she tuned into what was making out to be the longest most boring meeting ever. Though.. that’s when the topic of new deputy popped up. Her whiskers twitched and than she gently bumped her shoulder against his. She couldn’t understand exactly what it was like to watch your rank be handed off to someone else... escaping that thought seemed impossible.

That’s when Softbriar was announced. She blinked a few times before chewing the inside of her cheek. She had to say something... you know... a cheer of encouragement or.. no she couldn’t help herself. “what? Sweet.. Softbriar excuse me” she glanced around the jeering crowd that would follow after her. “Haha. Thinking she could stand up to be like you flinty. What a poser!” She snorted just loud enough for the cats immediately surrounding her to hear- hopefully Softbriar too.

RedHead

lio
May 15th, 2020, 01:17 AM
She narrowed her eyes at Mallowcloud's loud words.

"Excuse me, Mallowcloud [ wren ], they will prove to be a fine deputy in their own way. Flintspirit was a wonderful deputy and leader himself, and I believe Softbriar to be a unique deputy that I can trust. Also, learn your pronouns before you go calling out biased nonsense, alright, honey?"

Duskstar flicked her tail with a smirk, proud of her comeback. She then hopped down from the Highpeak and approached Softbriar [ Socks ], dipping her head in congratulations.

"You will be a fine deputy."

wren
May 15th, 2020, 01:30 AM
Mallowcloud could only grin, sure flintspirit would want to strangle her for that but she couldn’t help it! That’s when surprisingly Duskstar noted her misgendering. Softbriar wasn’t a she? Her ears went red with embarrassment but was quickly replaced when Duskstar decided to reply with.. sass.

Honey. Don’t call me honey. “Well that’s my bad ain’t it? My apologies sweet- er Softbriar” Her stub of a tail flicked. “My biased perhaps comes from my belief you couldn’t make a proper decision to save your life” she blinked a few times. “You made a deputy stand down.. must’ve been working real hard to make being a deputy a pain in the ass.” Her ears flattened once again. She was getting more riled up.. more than perhaps she should over something small.

hxneysuckle Socks

Dawneye
May 15th, 2020, 01:43 AM
Nightpaw excitedly yelled out “congratulations Softbrair!”

lio
May 15th, 2020, 01:58 AM
Her tail flicked. For now, she'd remain calm, though irritation was starting to boil within her. So much for a good mood and an uninterrupted meeting.

"Flintspirit's resignation was his own choice. I could have been a perfect leader, and the possibility of him stepping down could have remained. My best interest is in the Clan and the Clan alone. I will not step aside to follow the wishes of one singular cat. We are a whole."

Duskstar straightened up, her face remaining serious as she spoke with a leveled voice.

"You may not like my decisions, but they are mine to make. And I make them to keep our Clan safe and secure. Cats make mistakes. No leader is perfect. And besides, Softbriar was only just named deputy. Are you truly finding it necessary to judge a cat before they have even responded to their ceremony?"

She shook her head.

"And blatantly misgendering them as well. You bring up such words when I was simply correcting your misusage of pronouns, and standing up for my deputy. If anyone is making poor decisions right now, it is you."

With that, she turned back to Softbriar, quietly hoping that Flintspirit would shut Mallowcloud up. Duskstar's brow quirked and she awaited a response from Softbriar.

[ wren RedHead Socks ]

BEAR.
May 15th, 2020, 02:09 AM
Birdchatter perked his ears at the deputy announcement, not knowing the cat well and frankly, not caring very much. "SOFTBRIAR! SOFTBRIAR!" He shouted excitedly, bouncing on his paws to show his support for the new deputy.

... And then Mallowcloud had to come along to ruin the event. Of course, they couldn't have one bloody meeting without some issue coming up! Birdchatter would have loved the drama if it wasn't so overdone. This wasn't some smuck trying to state they were the better choice, it was just some annoying Flint-thumper.

Wrinkling his nose at the she-cat, he made a point to let out a loud... "BOOOOOOOOO! At least be creative, love-- the whole 'Duskstar is bad, blah blah blah' is older than dirt. We had plenty of disruptions due to it, don't ruin Softbriar's good time!"

Even louder after this, his gaze was back on Softbriar. "GOOD JOB, SOFTBRIAR!" Whatever they did to deserve it. Birdchatter didn't know how deputies were picked and wouldn't concern himself with the thought, he just wanted to be supportive of a Clan-mate who clearly needed it.

[ Socks, wren ]

Socks
May 15th, 2020, 02:18 AM
Softbriar watched the apprentice ceremonies with content, glad the clan was still growing but only vaguely paying attention to the formulaic ceremonies they'd seen many times before. Though, they knew their clan was waiting for some mention of the deputy, from some of the conversations they'd overheard at the start of the meeting.
As soon as they heard 'deputy' they tuned in more intently, listening patiently to the ceremony they hadn't heard nearly as often, only to hear their own name at the end of it. It was like their head went blank as they processed exactly what that meant. The deputy... is Softbriar. They were Softbriar. That's them. They were deputy. For a long moment, they stood still, staring up at the highrock with their mouth half open while their brain figured this out. By the time they'd snapped back to reality Duskstar was scolding Mallowcloud and their attention shifted to the she-cat, they hadn't even listened to her first words but they could imagine what had been said from the scolding. The back and forth was met with not much input from themself, their head just swishing between the two she-cats with wide-eyes, sometimes opening their mouth but being too late to think of words. They weren't too upset by what Mallowcloud was saying, but it was annoying nonetheless.
They eventually just focused a smile toward their leader. "Thank you! I will do my best, I promise!" They would give their all into being deputy, they loved ThunderClan and wanted it to be the greatest clan it could be. They then turned to face the other she-cat "I'll show I can be a good deputy, so I'd appreciate if the criticism came after I got a chance to do so." their tone wasn't hostile- but determined, though hearing Birdchatter'ss loud chanting made their maw break into a more embarrassed smile.

[ hxneysuckle wren ]

chaton
May 15th, 2020, 03:49 AM
A hunting accident. He flinched at her touch and it almost caused her to move away, worried it was the wrong way to comfort him. But she thought better of it at the reminder of their first meeting, how he burrowed himself in her long fur and she wanted to give him that option of comfort again. She wouldn't mind.

Shaded felt her fur flatten once again as the apprentice stumbled through his explanation. On one hand, it was a shame she couldn't just...make the thing that hurt Plover's apprentice disappear. On the other, at least it was only something like a hunting accident. The seriousness of the wound itself was secondary. One can live and function without sight. it just took a different way of experiencing the world.

And as expected, Myrtlepaw pressed on against her and she sighed.

"Breath, Myrtlepaw, don't get choked up now." she murmured. "Take a minute to compose yourself...don't over think the memory. It's easy to relive the fear." she thought to her own moments, flashes, little kittens and nuzzled Myrtlepaw in the hopes of distracting him from going down that path.

"You're ok, your here and ok and thats good enough to me. I wish i had been there too to watch over you, but you are first and foremost Ploverspot's responsibility."

< Arie >
( you can jump in too now <3 )

Myrtlepaw took a moment, his own emotions overwhelming him just for a brief moment. He wasn't prepared to relive the memory in such vivid detail, it hurt, worse than he could imagine. Just breathe... He told himself. It would all be okay if he just took it easy. The comfort of Shadedpath's fur was an added bonus as Myrtlepaw began to take deep breaths, letting himself calm down from all the harsh thoughts and feelings that had entered his mind in these moments.

Things would be okay, he would live. The cats he cared for were around still, and he would be sure to cherish what he still had.

At the thought of these moments, sweeter, more vibrant memories, a small smile formed on Myrtlepaw's face. "Yes... I'll... be alright. Life... will be... different... but I... will always... have... the... comfort... and support... of those... who I am close to... " Thinking about it was one thing, but saying it out loud, almost confirming to himself that was really true, was much more helpful than he thought anything could be.

Shadedpath was wonderful support -- not just that even, but wonderful comfort. He couldn't have asked for a better mother. Even if he wasn't biologically related, it was a much closer bond he felt than he ever had to his 'true' family. Ploverspot too, another cat he would always cherish... Coming back out of his mental realm for just a moment, he worked his way to be directly under Shadedpath, pressing softly into her ever-comforting fluff.

Through all of this though, there was one more cat on Myrtlepaw's mind: Doepaw. It had been a bit since he'd seen her... but her comfort was just as appreciated, and just for a second... he thought he heard her distinct gait. Ears perked, he scanned a bit more carefully, just hoping to hear the sound again. "Doepaw?" He called out her name, hoping she'd be able to find him, because he certainly couldn't find her.