PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Daylily Orchid
February 7th, 2020, 12:03 AM
"Good luck, Cherrykit!" Featherkit whisper-shouted "If you're not back in two sunrises, I'll come find you!" She settled down in her nest, as she had faith in Cherrykit, and she hoped the she kit would find help.
amber'light

The Shadow Flower
February 7th, 2020, 12:35 PM
PebbleKit would bounce in.

kittygirl
February 7th, 2020, 11:22 PM
(update: (i think the nursery still smells of blood ;-; ) cherrykit is in shadowclan with fawnsqueak to get proper treatment and will be back in the nursery soon ^^ PebbleStorm Daylily Orchid vermin

The Shadow Flower
February 7th, 2020, 11:39 PM
(K, thanks amberlight!) PebbleKit would stop abruptly when she smelled blood.
”Why does it smell like blood in here?” she’d start to wonder out loud.

kittygirl
February 7th, 2020, 11:47 PM
(oh and don't for get to read i think from page 199-200 to know whats going on ^^) PebbleStorm vermin

The Shadow Flower
February 7th, 2020, 11:52 PM
(I’ve been reading them ^_^ I try to keep up in riverclan, thanks for the advice though! Also CherryKit is so BRAVE!)

kittygirl
February 8th, 2020, 12:01 AM
( awww thanks cherrykit is trying to be helpful to herself and her clan and she just did what she thought was right (oh and spoiler X3 cherrykit is now hateful to lionstar) PebbleStorm

Daylily Orchid
February 8th, 2020, 10:30 AM
(Good luck with treatment Cherrykit!)
Featherkit snuggled into her nest and waited for Cherrykit to return, but soon fell asleep.

The Shadow Flower
February 8th, 2020, 12:36 PM
(Oh nooo! That’s never good! Good Luck on CherryKit! )
PebbleKit would get tired and curl up in her nest, still figuring things out.

aspen.
February 8th, 2020, 05:08 PM
BILL. , Dipper
Petalwhisker sat down in the RiverClan Nursery. Her kits would come soon, and she wanted to continue her warrior duties.

Storm Flower
February 11th, 2020, 03:01 PM
She purred "well what a great day"

The Shadow Flower
February 12th, 2020, 02:41 PM
PebbleKit would walk into the nursery, carrying a large leaf in her mouth.

Storm Flower
February 12th, 2020, 02:56 PM
Moonkit mewed to Ravenshade "Yes it is"

Daylily Orchid
February 12th, 2020, 06:32 PM
Featherkit lifted her head as Pebblekit walked in. She wondered what the leaf in the other kit's mouth was.

The Shadow Flower
February 12th, 2020, 10:17 PM
PebbleKit would deposit her leaf by her nest and bury it in the moss.
”This my leaf that I hunted.” she’d explain to featherkit. ”Are we allowed to visit CherryKit? I want to see if she’s ok.” Daylily Orchid vermin

(CherryKit wants us to visit!)

The Shadow Flower
February 12th, 2020, 10:51 PM
if nobody answers tomorrow, I’m leaving without you = [

Daylily Orchid
February 13th, 2020, 12:49 AM
Featherkit jumped up from her nest. "Of course I'll come! Let's go!"

The Shadow Flower
February 13th, 2020, 12:52 AM
PebbleKit would run out of the nursery, worried and excited

Daylily Orchid
February 13th, 2020, 12:55 AM
Featherkit quickly followed Pebblekit outside.

marshy
February 13th, 2020, 08:56 AM
Shimm

Sparrowkit awoke! He opened his eyes and sat up, he smiled as he got up and stretched. I wonder what me and Sunkit are gonna do today. He thought. The air felt warm for a leaf-bare. He was about to go wake up Sunkit but felt something stuck onto his head. What is that? He thought. He could slightly see something poking off. He tried to swat it off, but ending up falling over. It fell off to reveal, A Leaf? Sparrowkit thought. He chuckled, How'd that get on my head? He then looked around for his brother, Sunkit. He saw him, he was about to wake him up when he saw something. A Butterfly! He didn't know what this "Thing" was yet, but he had fun chasing it around. It looked like a white, black, and orange had mushed themself's together to make a cool pattern. "You are one cool bird!" He said. Sparrowkit suddenly stopped. He watched how the Butterfly fluttered its wings to fly. I wonder if I can do that! He thought. He stood up on his hind legs and began to flap his arms. He tried so hard, but it wasn't working! Maybe if I jump... He thought. A Big smiled grew across his face as he got the idea. I could fly, it would be easy to catch prey, and I could chase away any other clan cats that dare come onto Riverclan territory! He prepared to jump up, squatting down like a spring. Then he hopped up! He tried to flap his wings, but ended up falling down, towards Sunkit.

Greenleap
February 13th, 2020, 06:58 PM
Green'kit walked into the nursery, looking exhausted. She went over to her nest and flopped down into it.

Madelaine
February 14th, 2020, 03:36 PM
| open |

Fogkit woke up in his nest, glancing around the clearing at the other kits. The deaf cat padded over to a group of kits, but they took one look at him and walked away. He could play just like any normal kit! It wasn't fair! He would sure be kicked out of the clan for not being able to hear. He could read cats lips though, so maybe there was still hope for him.

Daylily Orchid
February 14th, 2020, 08:55 PM
Featherkit plopped into her nest and pouted. Why can't I just go and visit Cherrykit!? It was so unfair! She was only worried about her friend!

Greenleap
February 15th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Green'kit bounced back in.
"I have a new friend!" she announced.
[@FuzzyRatto]

The Shadow Flower
February 15th, 2020, 11:54 AM
PebbleKit would pick up her leaf and go and say hi (she’s kinda attached to a leaf she likes to play with)

aspen.
February 15th, 2020, 12:10 PM
Featherstream sat in the nursery, looking wistfully at the Lionsden. She knew her mate, Mossflame, had gone to the Lionsden and applied for medicine-cat. Medicine-cats can't have mates... she thought. She knew she was being selfish, and that she should let Mossflame follow his heart. But what about our kits?

Daylily Orchid
February 15th, 2020, 01:57 PM
Featherkit lifted her head, then wandered over to Pebblekit and Greenkit. "How's it going, Greenkit? Pebblekit and I tried to visit Cherrykit, but got kicked out before we could see her!" She angrily kneaded her paws into the moss at the thought.

Greenleap
February 15th, 2020, 02:40 PM
@Daylily Orchid
"Well, I think you can see her now" her ears went down, "The medicine cat is dead"

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 02:49 PM
Greenleap

Ivykit bounded into the nursery. "I'm heeeerrrreee! And... New friend!"

Daylily Orchid
February 15th, 2020, 02:54 PM
"Well, it wasn't the medicine cat who kicked us out..."

Greenleap
February 15th, 2020, 03:17 PM
@FuzzyRatto
"your finally here! This is my friend, Ivykit!"

Daylily Orchid
February 15th, 2020, 03:20 PM
"Hi Ivykit! I'm Featherkit!" Featherkit bounced on her paws. She had so many new friends now! Who cared why her mother abandoned her! Featherkit didn't need her!!

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 03:27 PM
Greenleap Daylily Orchid

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiii! What d'ya like to do? D'ya wanna be friends?"

Daylily Orchid
February 15th, 2020, 03:35 PM
"Sure, we can be friends! I like to keep my group of friends close. What about you?"
FuzzyRatto

The Shadow Flower
February 15th, 2020, 03:49 PM
”Hi IvyKit! I’m PebbleKit!” Pebble would introduce herself excitedly.

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 04:17 PM
PebbleStorm Daylily Orchid Greenleap

Ivykit turned to Pebblekit. "Cool! Hi! D'ya wanna be friends too?" He looked around at all of his new friends. "Friend squad!" He abruptly scrunched down. "Are any of you in ca...ha..oots with the duck? The duck... is always watching..."

The Shadow Flower
February 15th, 2020, 04:21 PM
”Ok! Wait, what duck?” PebbleKit started wondering if there was a duck in here

Daylily Orchid
February 15th, 2020, 04:28 PM
"A duck? What's a duck?" Featherkit had never seen a duck before! She tilted her head in confusion .
FuzzyRatto PebbleStorm

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 04:28 PM

[Ivykit has antidaephobia]

"Ah. I guess not. The duck... is always watching."

The Shadow Flower
February 15th, 2020, 04:33 PM
PebbleKit would wonder what a duck is and get confused. ”should we hide? I bet we can DEFEND the nursery!”shed mew proudly. FuzzyRatto Daylily Orchid Greenleap

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 04:39 PM

"Yeah! Let's DO IT!" He put his paw up in the air triumphantly, then fell on his face. he looked up at the other kits. "That was not supposed to happen!"

The Shadow Flower
February 15th, 2020, 04:41 PM
PebbleKit would start brainstorming ”So, what does a duck look like, and how do we keep it out?” Daylily Orchid Greenleap FuzzyRatto

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 04:51 PM

Ducks are big scary wingey thingeys with two big orange teeth coming out of their head. They're also really tall.

The Shadow Flower
February 15th, 2020, 04:54 PM
PebbleKit would get ready to make an inspirational speech.
”We need to keep out the evil duck! We need defenses!” FuzzyRatto Greenleap Daylily Orchid (@Vermin, please come stop us +_+)

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 05:07 PM
PebbleKit would get ready to make an inspirational speech.
”We need to keep out the evil duck! We need defenses!” FuzzyRatto Greenleap Daylily Orchid vermin, please come stop us +_+)

Daylily Orchid Greenleap vermin

"Get the duck! Get the duck! Get the duck!" While still chanting get the duck, Ivykit started marching. "Everyone get in line and chant! Get the duck! Get the duck! Get the duck! Get the duck!"

The Shadow Flower
February 15th, 2020, 05:11 PM
PebblwKit would stare a minute before chanting too.”Get Da DUCK! GeT da duck”( vermin, Yelp I’m in too deeep!) FuzzyRatto

The Shadow Flower
February 15th, 2020, 05:14 PM
(Somebody stop us before some cat gets hurt)

Greenleap
February 15th, 2020, 05:53 PM
She giggled and chanted, "Get the duck! Get the duck!"
Before saying, "I've heard they go like..." She made a bad impression of a duck quacking.

The Shadow Flower
February 15th, 2020, 05:56 PM
”Get da duck, quack quack, get the duck!”

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 05:56 PM
Daylily Orchid Greenleap

"They DO. That's why they're scary." He shuddered. "The duck is ALWAYS watching. Some way, somehow."

The Shadow Flower
February 15th, 2020, 05:57 PM
Guys we really need to get the queens before we burn down the nursery.)

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 06:06 PM

[Yeah... but what if we didn't? Think about what might happen. I think we should, but just think about it.

I'm not trying to say we won't. But what do you think would happen?

We might start a war.

The Shadow Flower
February 15th, 2020, 06:07 PM
(We might end up attacking the first person who comes inside thinking that they’re a duck. We might wall up the entrance with moss, etc) ;) :spinning:

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 06:18 PM

[We should wall up the entrance with moss.]

[But... how would we let people know?]

The Shadow Flower
February 15th, 2020, 06:20 PM
(Well for one I’m desperately asking every responsible cat who knows PebbleKit to come visit, but we could mention that there is moss falling out of the nursery in the clearing thread.) PebbleKit would start moving Moss to the door to keep any ducks out. FuzzyRatto

Greenleap
February 15th, 2020, 06:29 PM
Greenkit rolled a huge ball of moss mad of lost of moss balls to try and block the entrance.

Dirtfur
February 15th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Dirtfur searched each clearing, ignoring the fact that he still has whitecough. He checked the Lionsden, seeing warriors coming in and out; some were disappointed, some were carelessful, and others were showing no expression/ difficult to see what the expression is.
Next, he studied the nursery, seeing moss-balls blocking the nursery. He padded down to the den full of queens and kits.
"Hello?" he questioned for anybody who is home.

Madelaine
February 15th, 2020, 06:37 PM
| PebbleStorm; |

Fitbit looked on from his best in the nursery, looking over at the other kist, seeing that they were blocking the entrance with moss. The dead kitten ran over to them. "Hey! Can I help?" , he asked. His speech was slow for him being deaf, but he could read lips.

The Shadow Flower
February 15th, 2020, 06:42 PM
”we always need help to keep safe from THE DUCK!”pebble would add more moss even though the door was thouroughly blocked

Madelaine
February 15th, 2020, 06:44 PM
Fogkit read the other just lips and nodded. The young white Tom with blue eyes got some moss from his own best and padded over to the entrance and helped block the nursery entrance. Hopefully his mother wouldn't get mad.

The Shadow Flower
February 15th, 2020, 06:49 PM
”aaah!! Duck! Scatter!” as soon as the moss wall opened, Pebblekit ran to the edge of the nursery and hid in the remaining moss, not really thinking to LOOK at what broke the wall Dirtfur

aspen.
February 15th, 2020, 06:49 PM
Featherstream watched, horrified by the chaos. Moss spilled everywhere.

Madelaine
February 15th, 2020, 06:52 PM
Fogkit smelled a fake fear scent on Pebblekit, so he figured that was a cue to run. The young Tom ran to his nest and hid inside. The white Tom let out a giggle. His mother definitely would not be happy that he helped destroy the den.

Greenleap
February 15th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Green kit tried to attack the incoming 'threat' but stopped as soon as she realize it was Fetaherstream. "Sorry Featherstream, were protecting from THE DUCK" She jumped around, as if trying to watch for the duck.

Dirtfur
February 15th, 2020, 07:07 PM
The unsteady mossy wall toppled down, revealing the insides of the nursery. A scream made the deputy jumped. Realizing his actions, he licked his chest fur and walked in the den full of kits and queens. He squashed down a moss ball, flattening the moss. He searched for each nook and cranny; some kits were there, some were hiding inside moss.
A growl came out of Dirtfur's maw as he saw the only queen inside, Featherstream ( Morningstar). "I suppose that you support these kitten-nonsenses." he rolled his eyes, then a glare at the bloated molly. "Sheesh, no wonder why your mate doesn't visit you," he retorted before he walked on to scoop out Pebblekit ( PebbleStorm) who was hiding inside the moss. "I'm guessing you have to do something with this?" he mumbled through the neck-fur of the kit.

Madelaine
February 15th, 2020, 07:11 PM
| Dirtfur; |

Hopefully Fennelheart didn't show up or she might be disappointed in him. The Tom kit stood up to stand in front of Dirtfur. "They wasn't the only one who did this. I helped." , he meowed with his slow speech. The deaf Tom for want Pebblekit to be the only one to get in trouble.

aspen.
February 15th, 2020, 07:16 PM
"Ididn't support them." Featherstream meowed. "I do NOT like chaos. And my mate does visit me." she finished, sounding offended. "And all kits are special. They're just kits."
Dirtfur

Greenleap
February 15th, 2020, 07:23 PM
"I helped too..." She said in a not very confident voice.

The Shadow Flower
February 15th, 2020, 07:25 PM
PebbleKit would look up at DirtFur ”IvyKit told us there was evil duck after us!” PebbleKit would look guilty ”I’m sorry we made a mess protecting the nursery from the duck.” Dirtfur (to be fair she honestly believed a duck was out to kitnap them)

Dirtfur
February 15th, 2020, 07:36 PM
Dirtfur ignored the whining from the queen and continued to listen the stories from each kit. He set down the guilty-looking kit down, rubbing the tail on their shoulder for comfort. He glanced at each kit, smiling at their honesty. "Don't worry, there is no evil duck for that StarClan will never send a devilish creature in our territory and harm the kits," he stated before he glared at the queen. "I can tell that you'll be a greeatt mother." sarcasm onto great. Turning back to the kits, he asked, "Mind showing where Ivykit is?"

Madelaine
February 15th, 2020, 07:42 PM
Fogkit was confused. There was no way a duck would come into camo with all of these cats here. The cats would have caught it and used it for food. "All this was about a fake duck?" , he asked. The deaf Tom thought they were just messing around with any cat that came inside.

| Dirtfur; PebbleStorm; Greenleap; |

The Shadow Flower
February 15th, 2020, 07:43 PM
PebbleKit would look around ”I don’t see him. IvyKit! It’s ok, it’s not a duck it’s a cat!” Dirtfur

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 08:12 PM
PebbleStorm Daylily Orchid Greenleap Dirtfur Blissie Bliss Morningstar

[Ivykit has antidaephobia, which was probably created by Gary Larson]

Ivykit was cowering in a corner, his fear scent thick around him. This was actual fear scent, though, not play fear scent. His body shook as he sobbed silently. "The duck, the duck... It has found me, it will kill me..." His voice was quiet and hard to understand. Suddenly, his head shot up. "Nooooooo! I don't waaaant to diiiiieeee! Nooooooo!"

aspen.
February 15th, 2020, 08:18 PM
Featherstream overheard the kits. "A fake duck? That's what this is all about?" she demanded.
PebbleStorm Daylily Orchid Greenleap Dirtfur Blissie Bliss FuzzyRatto

Greenleap
February 15th, 2020, 08:19 PM
@FuzzyRatto
"Its fine! there is no duck..." She seemed to have a hint of fear sent, too. "Please protect us, if there is a duck! Please, please, please protect us!" She meowed to the two cats.

Greenleap
February 15th, 2020, 08:20 PM
@Morningstar
"Ivykit told us there was this duck and it was watching us and we had to protect the nursery!" She blurted out to the queen.

The Shadow Flower
February 15th, 2020, 08:21 PM
PebbleKit would support GreenKit

aspen.
February 15th, 2020, 08:22 PM
"Oh, it's okay..." Featherstream murmmered. "All cats are scared of something...and there is no duck." Greenleap

My Character Site:

https://roleplaycharacters.cms.webnode.com/warrior-cats-online3/

Madelaine
February 15th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Fogkit looked at the other kits. "Of course there's no duck! If there was the warriors would have caught it and put it in the flesh kill pile! The only time one would come in here is if their getting chased!" , he snapped. He had thought they were just playing a game, but now he just felt stupid.

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 08:27 PM
PebbleStorm Daylily Orchid Greenleap Dirtfur Blissie Bliss Morningstar

"But it's theere!" he wailed. "It's aaaalllways watching, and it's fiiiinnnally found me! Now I'm goanna diiieee!"

aspen.
February 15th, 2020, 08:29 PM
"It's okay," Featherstream soothed. "There's no duck." PebbleStorm Daylily Orchid Greenleap Blissie Bliss FuzzyRatto

Dirtfur
February 15th, 2020, 08:36 PM
PebbleStorm Daylily Orchid Greenleap Blissie Bliss Morningstar

Dirtfur heard the mumbling from a kit, probably Ivykit. He padded to the spot of the mumbles. The tabby kinked an eyebrow as the kit's head popped out of nowhere, yelling for no dying tonight. Act like a warrior, stop acting like a kit!
He plucked Ivykit and pulled them away, setting the scared kit back on the ground. "Mind explaining this scary story that caused an havoc in this used-to-be-fine nursery?"

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 08:43 PM
PebbleStorm Daylily Orchid Greenleap Blissie Bliss Morningstar Dirtfur

"T-there is a duck... It is always watching-somewhere, somehow, always. A-and they have loud flappers, and loud honkers, a-and two big orange teeth for a mouth, and they kiiiilllllll!!!!

tye
February 15th, 2020, 08:48 PM
A grey cloud floated upon Sugarapple's head after the vigil and punishing Cherrykit. She felt awful doing that but it had to be done or else how can she learn from her mistakes? Loud hollering echoed out of the nursery which made the warrior/queen release a long sigh before entering inside. Bustling, yelling, new cats- it was all too much going on! "What is going on here?!" her casual sweet tone vanish into thin air. "Dirtfur, why are you always in here?" flickering a glare at him. To her eyes, he was now a tick in her pelt because every time there's kit fiasco he's always there. Surely Lionstar has given him duties to do or Riverclan must be at its all time high of peace- which is not. "I may spend most of my time in here but I do know deputies have far more responsibilities than playing with kits. Also, that is not how you speak to a queen! I heard you from the entrance." Her eyes focused on the little rascals. "My goodness..you are all a pawful," puffing out another sigh she continued. "There ain't evil ducks. And even if they do exist y'all will be big, strong warriors by then so takin' em out will be easy like slick fur. Now let's all calm down, alright lovelies?"
PebbleStorm Daylily Orchid Greenleap Blissie Bliss Morningstar Dirtfur FuzzyRatto

The Shadow Flower
February 15th, 2020, 08:55 PM
PebbleKit would run to SugarApple, relieved to see her mom. ”I’m sorry we made a mess, SugarApple. I promise we won’t do it again.”

Dirtfur
February 15th, 2020, 08:58 PM
vermind

"Lionstar told me to replace you so now I am the queen here," he meowed sarcastically giving the glare back to the queen. He bowed his head, realizing the conversation between Featherstream and the deputy was noticeable to Sugarapple. "Sorry, ma'am," -locking eyes with the other queen ( Morningstar)- "sorry for treating you terribly." Anger or sadness didn't stirred in the deputy's belly, but rather disappoint in himself. "I'll let you take care of this." he meowed to Sugarapple as he walked out of the nursery, glad he was out of the chaos.

aspen.
February 15th, 2020, 08:59 PM
Featherstream was glad the chaos was over, and she knew it was good the kits could own up to their mistakes.
PebbleStorm vermin

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 09:19 PM
PebbleStorm Daylily Orchid Greenleap Blissie Bliss Morningstar vermin

Ivykit sighed. It was hard getting others to understand. He decided-no, she decided it was time to let it go. She sighed. "If I explained, you would think I was lying. So I'm not going to!" Ivykit made a 'humph' sound and sat down.

The Shadow Flower
February 15th, 2020, 09:22 PM
PebbleKit would remember her nest is in the pile, at the same time she remembered where she put her leaf. She’d start to move the moss back into orderly nests until she finds her fav leaf

Daylily Orchid
February 15th, 2020, 10:13 PM
Featherkit settled into her nest for a small nap, as she wondered when Cherrykit would return.
PebbleStorm Greenleap amber'light FuzzyRatto

Greenleap
February 16th, 2020, 06:32 AM
"We're really sorry for making the nursery a mess! we'll clean it up! right guys?" Greenkit turned her head to the other kits. Just as she realized Pebblekit was already cleaning it up.

XxTheSilentEchoxX
February 16th, 2020, 07:00 AM
Creekkit Blinked her eyes open.
She could still hear kits playing around the nursery and jumping around queens while squeaking and laughing under their mother's watchful eyes. She sighed and draped her tail above her nose.I wish I had a mother. She thought, choking up tears that stung her eyes. You ungrateful mouse-brain! At least you still have a father. A sound spoke in her mind.

For some unknown reason, Creekkit hated everything in Riverclan. Especially the nursery. she always drags her moss-bed to the far corner of the nursery Away from the other kits and queens, which made her hate her father more, for he left her here with no one she knows.

Creekkit's mother died about one moon ago, but it still felt like a long time. She didn't understand why she hadn't cry or grieved after her mother died, maybe because her mother was a kittypet and felt like a stranger to her?

But still, that didn't explain why her father left them to join Shadowclan. Even though Creekkit didn't see or meet him, she always heard her mother talking about Smokesong, her former beloved mate. Creekkit clenched her teeth. I shouldn't be thinking about that fox-dung! He left us just for his reputation! What kind of fathers is that?

But still, she is grateful for her father, no matter how much she hated him. At least, he left them in safe territory And taught them how to catch prey. She was two and a half moons old back then, so she didn't know what happened to him, or his clan...

I heard about that raid Riverclan did in Shadowclan, I hope Smokesong is okay.She glanced anxiously at the small gap at the back of the den that she made last night for her grand escape, But she can't possibly leave now to check on SOMEONE who didn't even give her a flick of attention.

And now that she thought about it, this is her clan now. It always has been, and she won't abandon it for some mad, heart-made-out-of-stone father. She won't even think twice about that. Never.

Quietly, Creekkit padded to that hole she made and buried it, then sat on top of it and let out a sigh of relief.

[open]

aspen.
February 16th, 2020, 08:48 AM
Mossflame padded in to see Featherstream and their unborn kits, and stared at the chaos. "What happened?" he asked his mate.

Greenleap
February 16th, 2020, 09:34 AM
"I Can explain this mess" Greenkit said to the tom. [@Morningstar ]

Madelaine
February 17th, 2020, 02:09 PM
Creekkit Blinked her eyes open.
She could still hear kits playing around the nursery and jumping around queens while squeaking and laughing under their mother's watchful eyes. She sighed and draped her tail above her nose.I wish I had a mother. She thought, choking up tears that stung her eyes. You ungrateful mouse-brain! At least you still have a father. A sound spoke in her mind.

For some unknown reason, Creekkit hated everything in Riverclan. Especially the nursery. she always drags her moss-bed to the far corner of the nursery Away from the other kits and queens, which made her hate her father more, for he left her here with no one she knows.

Creekkit's mother died about one moon ago, but it still felt like a long time. She didn't understand why she hadn't cry or grieved after her mother died, maybe because her mother was a kittypet and felt like a stranger to her?

But still, that didn't explain why her father left them to join Shadowclan. Even though Creekkit didn't see or meet him, she always heard her mother talking about Smokesong, her former beloved mate. Creekkit clenched her teeth. I shouldn't be thinking about that fox-dung! He left us just for his reputation! What kind of fathers is that?

But still, she is grateful for her father, no matter how much she hated him. At least, he left them in safe territory And taught them how to catch prey. She was two and a half moons old back then, so she didn't know what happened to him, or his clan...

I heard about that raid Riverclan did in Shadowclan, I hope Smokesong is okay.She glanced anxiously at the small gap at the back of the den that she made last night for her grand escape, But she can't possibly leave now to check on SOMEONE who didn't even give her a flick of attention.

And now that she thought about it, this is her clan now. It always has been, and she won't abandon it for some mad, heart-made-out-of-stone father. She won't even think twice about that. Never.

Quietly, Creekkit padded to that hole she made and buried it, then sat on top of it and let out a sigh of relief.

[open]

The white kitten with blue eyes stood up seeing Creekkit by herself in the corner of the nursery. The deaf tom padded over to the other kit. "Is everything alright Creekkit?", asked Fogkit, his speech was slow for him being deaf. He looked at her to wait for her to speak so he could read her lips. The tom didn't know very many cats, but he knew all of the names of his den mates. "My name's Fogkit.", he added in case she didn't know his name.

Fogkit looked around the nursery at all the other kits. Nobody hardly ever paid attention to him well nobody except his mother Fennelheart. He was the world to her, but he was sort of embarrassed by her for getting in a heated argument with Lionstar. That fool! Fogkit glanced back at Creekkit in case she decided to say something.

tye
February 17th, 2020, 04:10 PM
"Ugh," she leaned against the wall feeling like a total wreck and a failure of a mother. It's just that..she believes Cherrykit will excel better in a different clan. A cat who'll pour effort and endless time for her to become a wonderful warrior. She may hate her now but growing up, she will eventually understand. Sugarapple inhaled deeply, eyes shut momentarily before opening them up again with a simple smile on her maw. No time to mope. Two more kits has fallen into the tortiseshell's paws again. They're both adorable as well! "Sparrowkit, Sunkit, yes? Gorgeous names.." Apparently Dirtfur was taking care of them but now..it's up to her. "Do you know my name?" Wondering a bit since they never really interacted.

[ :Grimm: , Shimm ]

marshy
February 17th, 2020, 04:19 PM
( vermin Shimm )

Sparrowkit had been laying down, wondering where Dirtfur had gone when a new cat had come up to him and Sunkit. "T-Thank you!" He said as he stood up. Ahh, what was her name again? I think something about apples? he thought. "It has apple in it i'm sure.." He said. Then he remembered it! "Its-Its Sugerapple, right?" He said. "I sometimes see Palepaw talking to you." He smiled at her, she seemed really nice. "Um, do you know where Dirtfur is? I haven't seen him in so long!" He asked as he sat back down.

aspen.
February 17th, 2020, 04:37 PM
Featherstream locked eyes with her mate. "A duck came and attacked the kits," she said, only half-lying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mossflame snorted with disbelief. "A duck? In leaf-bare? Which none of the warriors caught?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featherstream whispered quietly, "An imaginary duck, that the kits believe is real." She recalled the chaos, and her short arguement with the former deputy.

Greenleap
February 17th, 2020, 04:42 PM
"But Ivykit says its real!" Greenkit cried.
[ Morningstar ]

XxTheSilentEchoxX
February 18th, 2020, 12:46 PM
The white kitten with blue eyes stood up seeing Creekkit by herself in the corner of the nursery. The deaf tom padded over to the other kit. "Is everything alright Creekkit?", asked Fogkit, his speech was slow for him being deaf. He looked at her to wait for her to speak so he could read her lips. The tom didn't know very many cats, but he knew all of the names of his den mates. "My name's Fogkit.", he added in case she didn't know his name.

Fogkit looked around the nursery at all the other kits. Nobody hardly ever paid attention to him well nobody except his mother Fennelheart. He was the world to her, but he was sort of embarrassed by her for getting in a heated argument with Lionstar. That fool! Fogkit glanced back at Creekkit in case she decided to say something.

Creekit smiled at fogkit. "Its okay Fogkit. I'm fine," She meowed, Talking slowly so he can read her lips. She especially liked fogkit, he was... different.

She glanced at the pure-white tom in front of her. I wonder how he feels, Being deaf and helpless. She thought painfully. I shouldn't underestimate him, he would probably grow up to be a great warrior. I doubt I'd be like him with this short fur and weak paws.

"um, Fogkit. Do you think I fit into being a Riverclan warrior?" She squeaked, ashamed of asking that while she still didn't get her apprentice ceremony

Madelaine
February 18th, 2020, 12:54 PM
Creekit smiled at fogkit. "Its okay Fogkit. I'm fine," She meowed, Talking slowly so he can read her lips. She especially liked fogkit, he was... different.

She glanced at the pure-white tom in front of her. I wonder how he feels, Being deaf and helpless. She thought painfully. I shouldn't underestimate him, he would probably grow up to be a great warrior. I doubt I'd be like him with this short fur and weak paws.

"um, Fogkit. Do you think I fit into being a Riverclan warrior?" She squeaked, ashamed of asking that while she still didn't get her apprentice ceremony

Fogkit read her lips when she spoke, glad that she was talking slow so he could do it. "Oh alright.", he meowed. The small white kitten was going to leave bu that would make himself and her lonely, so he stayed.

The white kitten looked at her with his blue eyes. Thoughts rushed through his head. He was starting to like her. Maybe they coiod be friends? He let out a friendly smile.

Fogkit watched her speak to him and instantly knew what she was going to say. "Your most likely going to be a better warrior then me to be honest.", he meowed. She was perfect compared to him. He would never becime a warrior at this rate.

XxTheSilentEchoxX
February 18th, 2020, 01:00 PM
Fogkit read her lips when she spoke, glad that she was talking slow so he could do it. "Oh alright.", he meowed. The small white kitten was going to leave bu that would make himself and her lonely, so he stayed.

The white kitten looked at her with his blue eyes. Thoughts rushed through his head. He was starting to like her. Maybe they coiod be friends? He let out a friendly smile.

Fogkit watched her speak to him and instantly knew what she was going to say. "Your most likely going to be a better warrior then me to be honest.", he meowed. She was perfect compared to him. He would never becime a warrior at this rate.

Creekkit Blushed, That was probably the nicest thing someone ever said about her. "well, I'm glad you said that. But you shouldn't give up, We need to be strong compared to the other kits here so Lionstar gets to notice us. Do you promise me?" She was speaking extra slow. So he won't miss any word she said. She wondered if he could read her mind because he was very fast at reading lips. Well, that's his thing I guess...

Madelaine
February 18th, 2020, 01:05 PM
Creekkit Blushed, That was probably the nicest thing someone ever said about her. "well, I'm glad you said that. But you shouldn't give up, We need to be strong compared to the other kits here so Lionstar gets to notice us. Do you promise me?" She was speaking extra slow. So he won't miss any word she said. She wondered if he could read her mind because he was very fast at reading lips. Well, that's his thing I guess...[/B]

Fogkit was going tk give up, but he would end up getting kicked out of the clan and he didn't want that to happen, so he would try. The young tom held his head high. "I promise I'll never give up. Not when Lionstar might kick me out of the clan for not being able to be a warrior.", he replied. His slow speech was a little irritating to him and he wished he could talk normally.

Daylily Orchid
February 18th, 2020, 04:13 PM
Featherkit sighed. "Guys, don't worry about the 'duck' and just go to sleep!" The she-kit turned over and tried to sleep.
PebbleStorm Greenleap Fuzzy Ratto

Greenleap
February 18th, 2020, 04:21 PM
"Ok then..." She yawned, wobbling over to her nest and flopping over in it.

XxTheSilentEchoxX
February 19th, 2020, 07:02 AM
Fogkit was going to give up, but he would end up getting kicked out of the clan and he didn't want that to happen, so he would try. The young tom held his head high. "I promise I'll never give up. Not when Lionstar might kick me out of the clan for not being able to be a warrior.", he replied. His slow speech was a little irritating to him and he wished he could talk normally.

Creekkit managed a laugh.
"I don't think Lionstar would do that to you!" She meowed. Would Lionstar do that? Even if he does I won't let him. She glanced at her friend, smiling at her. Not to my new best friend.

She started feeling better after talking to someone finally, But then she saw Fogkit fidgeting at his place. Would he leave now? she thought bitterly. I wish he could stay a little bit more...

"um, are you allowed to get out of the nursery now, Fogkit?" She asked nervously, making sure that he looked at her mouth moving.

Actually, It been a while since I felt the sun warmth on my fur. She thought. Even though she was stuck in the nursery for a quarter moon after her father brought her in, she was almost 6 moons old.

She looked at Fogkit hopefully, thinking he would probably say no because no one wanted to have fun with a kit who didn't have the advantages of a Riverclan warrior.

The Shadow Flower
February 19th, 2020, 07:52 PM
PebbleKit would run into the nursery looked distressed. ”CherryKit is leaving the clan!!!” Daylily Orchid FuzzyRatto Greenleap

Sweetie
February 19th, 2020, 11:52 PM
( vermin Shimm )

Sparrowkit had been laying down, wondering where Dirtfur had gone when a new cat had come up to him and Sunkit. "T-Thank you!" He said as he stood up. Ahh, what was her name again? I think something about apples? he thought. "It has apple in it i'm sure.." He said. Then he remembered it! "Its-Its Sugerapple, right?" He said. "I sometimes see Palepaw talking to you." He smiled at her, she seemed really nice. "Um, do you know where Dirtfur is? I haven't seen him in so long!" He asked as he sat back down.

Sunkit's head poked up at the sound of his brother talking to someone. Being curious he walked over with his stubby legs. Oh! It was that nice lady who slept in here. Hearing about their adoptive father the kit nodded, "Yah! Where is he? I wanna see him!" The fiery tom said with excitement.

vermin :Grimm:

Fallenpine
February 20th, 2020, 12:02 AM
Koikit yawned softly as she woke up. "What time is it?" She wondered. "I wonder if I can go swimming."

She longed for the day when she became an apprentice and could swim to her heart's content. The river would be cool and clean, and in it, fish everywere. The sun shining on her back.. "I can't wait! " She thought. But, she knew if she waited, soon, her dream would be a reality. "But, I guess I'll try. It's only a few moons away."

Happily smiling, she fell back asleep thinking about how much fun it was going to be when she was an apprentice.

Hi guys! Fallenpine here! I hope you enjoyed the start of Koikit's roleplay!

Daylily Orchid
February 20th, 2020, 12:12 AM
"WHAT!?" Featherkit bristled in shock. " WHY'S CHERRYKIT LEAVING!? WHERE'S SHE GOING!? " She whisper-yelled, struggling to control her voice level.

The Shadow Flower
February 20th, 2020, 12:15 AM
PebbleKit would try to explain but talk a bit fast ”LionStar is sending her away cause DirtFur lied and I don’t want her to go, and!” Daylily Orchid

Daylily Orchid
February 20th, 2020, 12:17 AM
"What it we held a protest!? Like, maybe, 'Don't kick out kits for no reason?" Featherkit kneaded her paws in anger into her moss, ripping the moss with her claws.

Fallenpine
February 20th, 2020, 12:53 AM
Koikit woke up in frustration. The nursery was in a commotion, and it was so loud it has woken her up. Who was this "Cherrykit" everyone was talking about? She had never of them. But, she didn't know most of the names of the kits in the nursery anyway. She mostly daydreamed instead of socializing.

Koikit woke up startled. Why was the nursery so loud? Everyone was panicking. Did Windclan invade? No. That wasn't it. Who was this "Cherrykit" everyone was talking about? She didn't know them. But, she didn't really know anyone else in the nursery either. She daydreamed her days away instead of socializing. "Who's Cherrykit?" She mumbled to herself.

If anyone wants to roleplay, feel free to tell me! I can't promise I'll respond right away, but it would be fun!

Fallenpine
February 20th, 2020, 02:21 AM
Koikit sighed. Even though see usually loved to daydream her day away, she didn't feel like doing it. She felt... weird. It was like.. sadness.... but different. Was this.... loneliness? "What's wrong with me?" She muttered. Her face was set in a frown, and her chest hurt. Was this what fighting wounds felt like? "Maybe it will go away if I focus on other things." She pondered. "Swimming in the sparkling river, feeling the warm sun on my fur, catching lots of fish and EATING THEM ALL.." Yet nothing seemed to cheer her up. All she could think was "you have no friends, you have no friends" over and over and over again.

"Mouse bile." She thought. "Why did it HAVE to happen to me!" She sunk onto the floor and pouted.

tye
February 20th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Sunkit's head poked up at the sound of his brother talking to someone. Being curious he walked over with his stubby legs. Oh! It was that nice lady who slept in here. Hearing about their adoptive father the kit nodded, "Yah! Where is he? I wanna see him!" The fiery tom said with excitement.

vermin :Grimm:

The mention of Dirtfur made her heart shudder for a moment, unable to reply back. Now, there's a certain way to break it down easy for some kits but this is something that was announced by Lionstar already. It's not like she can conceal what has already happened. "You..haven't heard?" her mew sounded small and gentle, trying to put it lightly as possible. "Dirtfur is no longer with Riverclan. He might join another clan so it's not like you won't see him again," quickly putting in to soften the blow that might badly impact on them. "I will be taking care of you two from now on. I'm sure he'd appreciate that greatly since y'all been a close trio for a while.. there will be no loneliness here." :Grimm:

tye
February 20th, 2020, 04:12 PM
"Okay, kittens! And queen," Sugarapple's voice rang out inside the nursery den. She already knows what to expect from the bunch. "You have all heard that Cherrykit will be no longer with us. Some of you..must've misheard but it was me, not Lionstar, who made the decision. I know kits don't have a voice in adult matters but in this den we can all speak our mind and be vocal about it." Glancing at Pebblekit and Featherkit, their voice was already heard from the queen. "Go ahead, tell me what you think! All of you."
Morningstar PebbleStorm @DayLily_Orchid

The Shadow Flower
February 20th, 2020, 04:18 PM
PebbleKit would mew to the kit equivalent of crying. ”I don’t want CherryKit To go!! She’s my friend!!” vermin Daylily Orchid

tye
February 20th, 2020, 04:34 PM
"Awe, don't cry Pebblekit," she cooed. With a swipe of her tail bringing the lil' sweetie close so she embraced him. "It's not like she's gone forever, y'know!" trying to lighten up the mood. "Y'all see each other again once you're a 'paw. So don't you fret, love." Looking up, she stared at the others patiently for their sadden and/or concerned words.

Morningstar PebbleStorm Daylily Orchid

The Shadow Flower
February 20th, 2020, 04:36 PM
PebbleKit would press up to SugarApple (ps, she is a girl)

Exis
February 20th, 2020, 05:24 PM
Foxkit stumbled in and slumped in the darkest corner of the nursery. She was cold and wet but she was too tired to do much about it. She looked wearily around the den before her strength gave out and her head hit the floor.

Madelaine
February 20th, 2020, 08:40 PM
Creekkit managed a laugh.
"I don't think Lionstar would do that to you!" She meowed. Would Lionstar do that? Even if he does I won't let him. She glanced at her friend, smiling at her. Not to my new best friend.

She started feeling better after talking to someone finally, But then she saw Fogkit fidgeting at his place. Would he leave now? she thought bitterly. I wish he could stay a little bit more...

"um, are you allowed to get out of the nursery now, Fogkit?" She asked nervously, making sure that he looked at her mouth moving.

Actually, It been a while since I felt the sun warmth on my fur. She thought. Even though she was stuck in the nursery for a quarter moon after her father brought her in, she was almost 6 moons old.

She looked at Fogkit hopefully, thinking he would probably say no because no one wanted to have fun with a kit who didn't have the advantages of a Riverclan warrior.

Fogkit looked at Creekkit, making sure to get what she was saying. "yeah I'm aloud to leave the nursery. Want to go out into the camp?", he asked. he didn't really like to be cooped up in the den. He had been in here for far too long. Fogkit looked through the den entrance and saw all the cats that were outside the nursery. He knew how many cats were in the clan since he had been to a couple of clan meetings.

Fallenpine
February 21st, 2020, 11:13 AM
Koikit looked at the other kits crowding the nursery. Maybe she could talk to THEM. And maybe.... she could even make a friend.

She padded closer to the other kits and waited for a break in conversation.

It's ok.... Nothing bad will happen.... she told herself.

But still, her stomach churned, her paws sweated, and her whiskers tingled.

Maybe this isn't such a good idea... she thought.
__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Hi guys! Message me if you ever want to RP! Or, just ask to join!

XxTheSilentEchoxX
February 21st, 2020, 12:22 PM
Blissie Bliss Fallenpine

"That's great!" she meowed to fogkit. To be honest, She thought, I don't even get out from this horrible place too often, I guess getting to see the camp for the second time is a perfect exercise. But then she heard paw steps. Creekkit turned her head to look at the calico kit that was padding toward her and fogkit. Blinking twice, Creekkit opened her mouth. "Hello," she let out a friendly mrrow and sat in front of the she-cat.

(P.S Ill stop quoting cause I might RP with other people and because that's just easier ya know ;))

Fallenpine
February 21st, 2020, 12:48 PM
Creekkit turned her head to look at the calico kit that was padding toward her and fogkit. Blinking twice, Creekkit opened her mouth. "Hello," she let out a friendly mrrow and sat in front of the she-cat.

Koikit let out a small gasp. She couldn't believe the other kits had seen her. She shyly looked up at the light brown kit, her paws sweating more than ever.

"Umm.." she mumbled, "Hi?"

__________________________________________________ ________

Hi! I hope I'm not bothering you!

XxTheSilentEchoxX
February 21st, 2020, 12:53 PM
Fallenpine
Blissie Bliss
"by the way, me and Fogkit here.." Creekkit said after she calmed a little. She flicked her tail to represent her friend. "..We're about to get out of the nursery, wanna join us?" she turned her blue gaze to the kit. "What's your name?"

Fallenpine
February 21st, 2020, 01:26 PM
Fallenpine
Blissie Bliss
"by the way, me and Fogkit here.." Creekkit said after she calmed a little. She flicked her tail to represent her friend. "..We're about to get out of the nursery, wanna join us?" she turned her blue gaze to the kit. "What's your name?"

Don't panic DONT PANIC! Koikit thought. Think about things that make you happy... fish... swimming.... UG IT"S NOT WORKING!! She sighed and looked up at Fogkit and the brown kit.

"...... Koikit.... and sure?"
__________________________________________________ _____________

Hi! Thanks for RPing with me! I probably won't be able to respond next until later tonight.

XxTheSilentEchoxX
February 21st, 2020, 01:47 PM
Blissie Bliss Fallenpine

Creekkit smiled.
That cat is really nice!, she thought, I hope she can be a friend of mine too.
"Nice to meet you, Koikit" Creekkit meowed. "Oh, sorry, My name is Creekkit. And yes, it is ok to join us." She added after giving her chest a lick.

Greenleap
February 21st, 2020, 01:53 PM
(sorry was sick)
"Cherrykit is leaving?!"

Fallenpine
February 21st, 2020, 03:42 PM
Koikit gave a shy smile to Creekkit and glanced back down to her paws. I.... talked to another cat... wow.. she thought to herself. Maybe I can make friends...
__________________________________________________ ______________________

:3

Fallenpine
February 21st, 2020, 07:43 PM
Koikit heard a cat behind her and turned around to see a gray queen padding toward her. Her heart jumped inside her chest.

Oh no.... She thought.

What do I do?
Hello! If you want to RP, message me! Sorry if I don't respond right away!

Fallenpine
February 21st, 2020, 07:57 PM
She couldn't tell if the queen was coming toward her or not, so she looked back at her paws and waited for something to happen.

Think about swimming. She thought. Me swimming in the river. It' so clear, it's like it's made of crystal. And the FISH! All the fish!
She sighed, feeling much better.

FuzzyRatto
February 21st, 2020, 09:12 PM
Daylily Orchid PebbleStorm Greenleap

Ivykit was distressed. "A kit? Leaving the clan? Is that possible?" She kneaded the ground.

Fallenpine
February 21st, 2020, 09:41 PM
As Koikit stared down at her paws, she heard another kit talking about, at least she thought it was about, Cherrykit. She wondered who this "Cherrykit" was that everyone was talking about.
They must be someone important... But who?
__________________________________________________ _
If you ever want to roleplay, just message me!

duckie
February 21st, 2020, 09:54 PM
Sootflare

Golden eyes peered into the den, scanning throughout the nests in search of Foxkit. Not catching sight of the small she-cat, he stepped into the relative darkness and allowed his eyes to adjust. It was stuffy in the den and he wrinkled his nose at the heavy scent in the air. The smell of kits and milk was not one he found particularly pleasant.

“Foxkit?” he called,”Lionstar needs to speak with you.”

[ Mentallyunstable ]

Exis
February 21st, 2020, 09:59 PM
Foxkit slowly and wearily lifted her head. Her sleep had not been helpful in any way and she felt just as tired as before. She slowly got to her feet and padded to Sootflare, her paws dragging across the floor as she approached the deputy. “I’m coming, sorry if I kept you waiting” The kit dragged out her words and slurred a bit when she talk but still stood up straight in the presence of the blood cat. She waited patiently to follow Sootflare into what would likely be the punishment of a lifetime.

[ shortstack ]

duckie
February 21st, 2020, 10:04 PM
Sootflare

He nodded, glad to see she didn’t intend to make this any harder for herself by wasting time. He didn’t intend to, either. In a swift motion, he guided the kit out of the den, carefully using this tail to nudge her along and ensure she didn’t fall behind.

[ Mentallyunstable taking this straight to Lionsden, no point in dragging it out through the clearing ]

The Shadow Flower
February 21st, 2020, 11:04 PM
PebbleKit would sadly walk back to her nest and pick up her favorite leaf.

Fallenpine
February 21st, 2020, 11:12 PM
Koikit almost jumped when a new kit entered the nursery. She didn't know when she would leave with Creekkit, but every passing second a new car seemed to enter the nursery. Yet.. This one seemed... sad.
I wonder what's wrong with her... Should.. I talk to her?? No... I coul-
but, As it she had no control, Koikit padded over to the gray she-cat and askedi

"Are you ok?"

Fallenpine
February 21st, 2020, 11:16 PM
On no! Who to listen to.... HMMmmm....

The Shadow Flower
February 21st, 2020, 11:16 PM
PebbleKit would turn around to look at KoiKit
”My friend CherryKit is leaving.” Fallenpine

Fallenpine
February 21st, 2020, 11:25 PM
Koikit Tried to speak, but her mouth was dry. Her whiskers twitched nervously, and a million thoughts ran through her head.
[I][So Cherrykit is her friend? Maybe I can find out more about them... why am I talking to her she could not like me... Swimming as an apprentice... Ah!/I]all She knew was that this kit... Was sad. She has to help her. So, with her paws sweating, and her whiskers twitching, she asked,
" Can i.. Help? "

The Shadow Flower
February 21st, 2020, 11:29 PM
PebbleKit would smile at KoiKit. ”Wanna play hunt the mouse? One of us can hide my leaf, and the other can find it!”
Pebblekit would cheer up at the mention of playing

Fallenpine
February 21st, 2020, 11:33 PM
Koikit looked back at the other kits. She didn't want to be rude and leave them.. but.. this kit was sad and needed her help..
" Sure.. How about one round? "

XxTheSilentEchoxX
February 21st, 2020, 11:35 PM
Fallenpine Blissie Bliss

Creekkit looked around her to see that koikit was talking with pebblekit.
Aww, she's making friends all ready. She smiled. Turning to Fogkit, She meowed. "shall we go? I'm Starving!".

The Shadow Flower
February 21st, 2020, 11:38 PM
PebbleKit would run to hide her precious leaf in the brambles while KoiKit counts
“Ready!” Fallenpine

Fallenpine
February 21st, 2020, 11:43 PM
Koikit looked at feeling sadly. She didn't want her to leave.. She just wanted to make other friends too.. She looked at Creekkit and asked softly "Wait. Please. (Only if you want to though.)" And stared counting for The gray kit... Pebblekit? When she was done, she turned around and started sniffing for Pebblekit's scent on the leaf. Then, she was it in the brambles, grabbed it, and dropped it in front of Pebblekit with a sense of pride.
" "Got it! "

The Shadow Flower
February 21st, 2020, 11:48 PM
PebbleKit’s eyes would light up. This calico kit had found her leaf so fast!
”Wow! That was soo good!” Fallenpine

XxTheSilentEchoxX
February 21st, 2020, 11:52 PM
"That's was great Koikit! Even I Can't beat Pebblekit in her own game!" She meowed. Looking at koikit picking up the leaf proudly

Fallenpine
February 21st, 2020, 11:53 PM
Koikit smiled shyly. It felt good to be.... appreciated. She had talked to two new cats today.... maybe she could talk to more. But, for now, she would stick with the one's she had.
"Thanks.." She mumbled to both kits.
"Ummm.. Do you like fishing?"

The Shadow Flower
February 21st, 2020, 11:55 PM
PebbleKit would think for a second, she’d never tried fishing before.
”I don’t really know! I’ve never tried fishing, I’ve never even tried fish before I came to RiverClan!”

Fallenpine
February 22nd, 2020, 12:02 AM
Koikit gasped. No fish? EVER!!!!!! That would be a nightmare! "WELL," she said loudly." WHEN I'M AN APPRENTICE, I'LL MAKE SURE YOU GET ALL THE FISH YOU WANT!! THEY ARE THE BEST. I'M GO IN TO BE THE BEST FISHER AND SWIMMER IN THE.....As she told the kits about her passion, she felt... comfortable again. Like before she was lonely. She felt... Happy?

The Shadow Flower
February 22nd, 2020, 12:06 AM
PebbleKit was surprised when KoiKit came out of her shell, she liked her new friend!

Fallenpine
February 22nd, 2020, 12:13 AM
Koikit smiled at the gray kit. She thought her name was Pebblekit, but she wasn't sure.
"What's your name?" She bubbled.i

The Shadow Flower
February 22nd, 2020, 12:16 AM
PebbleKit would look proud and introduce herself ”I’m PebbleKit!” Fallenpine

Fallenpine
February 22nd, 2020, 12:25 AM
"That fits you." She beamed. Then, she got an idea. I
Hey Pebblekit, " She asked. "do you want to go get something to eat? We could get some fish? She looked at Creekkit with a look that said "I'll be back if you want to wait for me. Otherwise, I'll see you later!" Then she smiled at Pebblekit.
" Come on! "

The Shadow Flower
February 22nd, 2020, 12:31 AM
PebbleKit would look confused, but no way was she being left behind.
”Okay!” she’d follow after.
what thread are we moving to? Fallenpine

Fallenpine
February 22nd, 2020, 12:33 AM
The clearing, I think.

Fallenpine
February 22nd, 2020, 12:34 AM
Do u think we can get in trouble *let me check guidelines*

Fallenpine
February 22nd, 2020, 12:40 AM
{I read the guidelines, and it said kits should not wander off for a long period of time. I don't know if this counts. What do you think?}

The Shadow Flower
February 22nd, 2020, 12:55 AM
(As long as we don’t go TOO long)

Fallenpine
February 22nd, 2020, 01:00 AM
{Ok. Let's go! :)}

Fallenpine
February 22nd, 2020, 03:59 AM
Koikit collapsed in her next and tell asleep, having nightmares about getting kicked out of Riverclan.

XxTheSilentEchoxX
February 22nd, 2020, 05:42 AM
"well, that was odd.."Creekkit meowed, Looking at Fogkit.
Why is he quiet for so long? She wondered. If anyone sees him he'll think Fogkit is possessed or meditating or something...

Fogkit was looking at something, but she wasn't sure what it was. "Fogkit?". Silence. I think I deserve that.

Greenleap
February 22nd, 2020, 06:03 AM
Greenkit felt left out from her friend's game. She wanted to play too! But now the game was over.

Exis
February 22nd, 2020, 08:53 AM
Foxkit stumbles back into the nursery and slumped into a corner. She was tired and had no real friends. She had what she guessed was a parental figure but that was about it. As she payed down she decided she would find a friend when she woke up, since she was stuck in the nursery anyway. For now though, she felt like she could sleep for a moon.

duckie
February 22nd, 2020, 02:37 PM
Sootflare

Sootflare returned with Foxkit and glanced around the nursery in search of Sugarapple. He was vaguely familiar with the tortoiseshell pelt of the queen, and he hoped to find her soon so as to move on with his own duties.

"Sugarapple?" he called, his eyes wandering the den in search of any movement in response.

[ vermin Mentallyunstable ]

tye
February 22nd, 2020, 03:33 PM
"Right here," she waved her tail up from the corner where she rested. Hopping up to her three paws, she limped over to Sootflare. "I'm sorry- I didn't get the chance to congratulate ya, hun. So, congrats Sooty! Hmm, and how can I assist ya today?" Flickering kind yellow eyes at the kit. Another pure pelt joining our hobble bumble nursery? A blessing for Riverclan indeed. shortstack Mentallyunstable

duckie
February 22nd, 2020, 03:52 PM
Sootflare

He smiled as she made her way over,"Thank you. I appreciate it." Being named deputy still felt a little... unreal and he felt a surge of pride whenever it was mentioned. Perhaps he would move past such a kit-like reaction in time but for now, he was glad, immensely so, to be able to serve his clan in such a way. A prideful purr rumbled in his throat but was cut off as he cleared his throat.

"Right, well." he continued,"I'm here on orders form Lionstar. This little one-" a gentle notion in the direction of Foxkit,"-decided to go on an adventure in the territory. For the next half-moon, she isn't to leave the nursery without your permission and must stay within your sights in the clearing."

[ vermin Mentallyunstable ]

The Shadow Flower
February 22nd, 2020, 03:57 PM
(sorry I’m late) PebbleKit would come back into the nursery, worried about KoiKit.

Daylily Orchid
February 24th, 2020, 02:37 AM
Featherkit buried her face in her paws, wondering what would become of Cherrykit.

Storm Flower
February 24th, 2020, 09:03 AM
Ravenshade groaned "my kits are coming!"

Madelaine
February 24th, 2020, 01:24 PM
"well, that was odd.."Creekkit meowed, Looking at Fogkit.
Why is he quiet for so long? She wondered. If anyone sees him he'll think Fogkit is possessed or meditating or something...

Fogkit was looking at something, but she wasn't sure what it was. "Fogkit?". Silence. I think I deserve that.

Fogkit was starring off into space, but had a feeling that she had been trying to talk to him. He turned around. "Did you say something?", he asked with his slow speech. The white tom looked at Creekkit to wait for her to respond or speak up again, since he didn't get what he said.

Storm Flower
February 24th, 2020, 01:25 PM
she moaned "Help me!"

Fallenpine
February 24th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Koikit woke up from her nap to hear the groaning of a black queen as she tried to give birth to her kits.
Oh no!she thought.Is she ok? Maybe I need to get help.
The moment she thought that, her paws started sweating again, and her heart beat even harder.
Maybe that's not such a good idea....She thought.But, I have to do something....
Yelling as loud as she felt like she could, she called,
"Ravenshade's kits are coming! Someone get a medicine cat!"
Mistysong
Want to role play? Message me!

The Shadow Flower
February 25th, 2020, 01:11 PM
PebbleKit would poke her head out of the bedding, wondering why KoiKit was yelling.

Storm Flower
February 25th, 2020, 01:18 PM
Ravenshade gasped then the first kit came out.

Storm Flower
February 25th, 2020, 01:59 PM
She mew "only one?"

wolfie
February 25th, 2020, 08:48 PM
:Grimm:
slivershade pop his head through the nursery, a mouse in their mouth. after lionstar had been a big meanie at the last meeting, they felt compelled to try to cheer the kits up. at least one of them. their baby blue eyes flicker around the nursery, avoiding the queen's strange looks at the warrior. slivershade in their attempt to find sparrowkit and sunkit-- they had only found one of the kits. slivershade approached sparrow, putting down the mouse. "sparrow!! hello! i wanted to pop in! how are ya, darlin? i brought fooooddd, " they would purr, a lopsided grin on their face.

marshy
February 25th, 2020, 08:55 PM
x ghostie

Sparrowkit was sitting, waiting for Sunkist when Silvershade walked up to him. "What? Who are you?" He asked. He had never met this tom before, and he didn't really talk to other cats other then Sunkist. "I-I'm fine... Thanks for the mouse..." He slowly walked up and took the mouse. and went back to his spot and sat down to begin to eat.

wolfie
February 25th, 2020, 09:14 PM
x ghostie
Sparrowkit was sitting, waiting for Sunkist when Silvershade walked up to him. "What? Who are you?" He asked. He had never met this tom before, and he didn't really talk to other cats other then Sunkist. "I-I'm fine... Thanks for the mouse..." He slowly walked up and took the mouse. and went back to his spot and sat down to begin to eat.

slivershade blink, oh yeah. they guessed it was pretty strange to just have a random cat walk up to you. ''i'm slivershade! i was besties with dirtfur! though, he would beg to differ. he's just stubborn--and an idiot, " they mrrow, mumbling the last sentence to mainly himself. slivershade glanced around the nursery, clicking their tongue at the roof of their mouth once they found their target. the moss seemed, uh pretty dry and bad but it was something. slivershade rolled the moss towards them before rolling it to sparrowkit. "boop, " they giggled.

marshy
February 26th, 2020, 07:46 AM
x ghostie

Sparrowkit watched the ball of moss roll to him. He looked at it second and then pushed it back to Silvershade. "Boop..." Maybe this guy isn't so bad.... He thought.

wolfie
February 26th, 2020, 01:53 PM
x ghostie

Sparrowkit watched the ball of moss roll to him. He looked at it second and then pushed it back to Silvershade. "Boop..." Maybe this guy isn't so bad.... He thought.

slivershade let out a silent gasp, aha! the kit did have some spunk! ''and sparrowkit pushes the mossball back! oh, ohhhhoh!" the warrior began to narrate, rolling the mossball back towards sparrowkit. "then slivershade says no in their actions, returning the mossball back! the two must act quick, after all the one who gets stuck with the dreadful mossball-- shall have a streak of bad luck for a week!"

marshy
February 26th, 2020, 01:59 PM
x ghostie

Hey, This is kinda fun! Sparrowkit thought. He kicked the mossball back to Silvershade. "Nope, no more bad luck for me this week!" He said playfully.

wolfie
February 26th, 2020, 02:37 PM
x ghostie

Hey, This is kinda fun! Sparrowkit thought. He kicked the mossball back to Silvershade. "Nope, no more bad luck for me this week!" He said playfully.

"and sparrowkit retorts, declaring that they need no more yucky foul luck this week! wooohoo!!!" slivershade cheer, twirling around. they pause for a moment, feeling the mossball hit gently against them. ''and slivershade is hit! aahh!!! wait, wait are they..?" slivershade lined up, putting a paw on the ball before winding his paw up.. "AND THEY SHOOT!" they hit the mossball back, this time with a little bit more strength.

Storm Flower
February 26th, 2020, 02:39 PM
Ravenshade woke up from her nap
she yawned "Misty!?"

marshy
February 26th, 2020, 02:40 PM
x ghostie

Sparrowkit wasn't prepared for the extra push. "Ahh!" He said as he bounced back. He grinned. He then ran full speed at the ball and hit it with all his strength.

wolfie
February 26th, 2020, 03:00 PM
x ghostie

Sparrowkit wasn't prepared for the extra push. "Ahh!" He said as he bounced back. He grinned. He then ran full speed at the ball and hit it with all his strength.

slivershade let out a chuckle but was cut off by getting a mossball in the face. "oof!" slivershade dramatically drop to the ground in defeat. "and slivershade is hit in the faceeee!!! i believe it's safe to say, sparrowkit has won the battle of the moossss!!" the warrior declared, a happy grin on their face. ah. kits were so cute. just babs, honestly.

marshy
February 26th, 2020, 03:17 PM
x ghostie

Sparrowkit laughed. "You almost as good as Sunkit!" He said. "Remember, you have bad luck for a week!" He said. He walked over to Silvershade and asked. "Why did you come over to play with me? Usually people stray away from me..."

wolfie
February 26th, 2020, 05:47 PM
x ghostie

Sparrowkit laughed. "You almost as good as Sunkit!" He said. "Remember, you have bad luck for a week!" He said. He walked over to Silvershade and asked. "Why did you come over to play with me? Usually people stray away from me..."

slivershade faked a sniffle. "one day i shall beat you and sunkit! just you wait, but for now. i shall accept my streak of bad luck, " the warrior admitted, staring up at the kit. slivershade shrug their shoulders, taking advantage to boop the bird babe on the nose. "you just seem fun! people are weird if they stay away from just a cutie poo baby like you. they must have a bias against birds, " slivershade explained, nodding to himself. that was the only explanation. they would pause for a moment, before adding. "if anyone is causin trouble towards you, tell me and ill go talk to some sense into them, " slivershade joked.

marshy
February 26th, 2020, 08:09 PM
x ghostie

"I am NOT a baby!" Sparrowkit said. "Well.. true." Sparrowkit thought of himself being pretty likeable. "Okay!" He said to Silvershade. Bodyguards were always nice. Sparrowkit then slumped onto the floor again. "Does this mean we're friends now?"

Storm Flower
February 27th, 2020, 08:56 AM
Ravenshade mewed to her kit Rosekit "Someday you will be awesome"

Storm Flower
February 27th, 2020, 02:08 PM
Rosekit waked up by her mother "Mom what do you want." she grumble

The Shadow Flower
February 27th, 2020, 02:12 PM
PebbleKit was bored! She’d look at all the other kits ”Wanna play hide and seek?” Greenleap Fallenpine Daylily Orchid

Storm Flower
February 27th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Rosekit looked at pebblekit "Hello can I play?" she mewed

The Shadow Flower
February 27th, 2020, 02:15 PM
PebbleKit would look at RoseKit, they’ve never talked before but she was sure they’d be friends! ”Sure! You can hide and I’ll find you!” Mistysong

Storm Flower
February 27th, 2020, 02:16 PM
She nodded "Of course!"

PebbleStorm

The Shadow Flower
February 27th, 2020, 02:24 PM
PebbleKit would close her eyes and start counting excitedly. Mistysong

She’d open her eyes and not see RoseKit anywhere! She must be good at hiding!

Greenleap
February 27th, 2020, 02:41 PM
"I wanna play, too!" She bounded off and hid.
(can't think of a place at the moment for her to hide) PebbleStorm

The Shadow Flower
February 27th, 2020, 02:47 PM
PebbleKit would see a pile of moss moving around! It must be GreenKit!
She’d slowly stalk over like she was after a mouse, and pounce on her friend! Greenleap

Greenleap
February 27th, 2020, 07:37 PM
"How do you always find me so fast?" She mewed to Pebblekit. PebbleStorm

wolfie
February 28th, 2020, 12:43 AM
x ghostie

"I am NOT a baby!" Sparrowkit said. "Well.. true." Sparrowkit thought of himself being pretty likeable. "Okay!" He said to Silvershade. Bodyguards were always nice. Sparrowkit then slumped onto the floor again. "Does this mean we're friends now?"

slivershade boop sparrowkit once more on the nose. "nah. you are a baby! a cute little kit, it's a compliment. i'm sure you have the girls swooning for you, " they teased, they were pretty sure the tsundere type was in these days! "yep! we're besties, bro, " slivershade giggled.

Storm Flower
February 28th, 2020, 09:19 AM
Rosekit waked up by her mother Ravenshade

Fallenpine
February 28th, 2020, 09:36 AM
Koikit woke up to hear the other kits talking. She saw her friend Pebblekit playing with a cream kit and a gray kit. She wondered who they were. She thought she'd seen the gray kit before, but she'd never seen the cream kit. The pads on her paws started sweating.

I want to play with them...she thought,But I don't want to bother them..... should I ask? Might as well....
"Can I play too?"she mumbled to the other kits.

I hope I'm not bothering you guys!
Greenleap PebbleStorm Mistysong

Storm Flower
February 28th, 2020, 10:36 AM
She nodded "Of course!"

The Shadow Flower
February 28th, 2020, 12:28 PM
PebbleKit would hop off of GreenKit. ”Ok! Do you want to count? I found GreenKit first so you can go next!” Fallenpine

Storm Flower
February 28th, 2020, 01:01 PM
She wailed "Mom is dead!"

Storm Flower
February 28th, 2020, 02:31 PM
She was sleeping and then cry in her sleep "I wish mom was here!"

Sneakyfox55
February 28th, 2020, 05:23 PM
Nightkit trudged into the nursery, tail hanging low while he grumbled to himself.

SilentLamb

Leucos
February 28th, 2020, 05:26 PM
Sneakyfox55
( Also I may have turtlekit die...just to make room for a new character I have in mind so keep on your toes!)
Ears perking up from her moss bed, the she kit raised her head and looked at Nightkit only to tilt her head. Yawning "why so grumpy ?"

Sneakyfox55
February 28th, 2020, 05:34 PM
(oh dear, now I'm kinda scared xD)

Nightkit blinked at her. "I've been missing for a moon, remember?" he meowed, tilting his head. "I just got back. And, uh..." He flattened his ears. "I just got lectured by Lionstar," he admitted.

SilentLamb

Leucos
February 28th, 2020, 05:41 PM
Sneakyfox55
( I made a poll for it :3 u may choose their fate )
Her eyes widened "I didn't notice! " she meowed with genuine shock. Hurrying on over to Nightkit " well yeah of course he would lecture you! but Dirtcat won't . He's nicer. You just have to not get caught ." she smiled with a tail swish. " speaking of have you seen Dirtcat anywhere ??....I've not seen him in a while .."

Sneakyfox55
February 28th, 2020, 06:53 PM
Nightkit shook his head. "I think he's too busy for us," he mewed, trying to push down a pang of disappointment at his own words; he had liked the tom, despite knowing him for only a short while.

SilentLamb

Leucos
February 28th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Sneakyfox55

Frowning Turtlekit plopped her rump down. "no fair! Why do warriors have to be so busy all the time!" she whined . Giving a long sigh, she eyes Nightkit. I know what will cheer him up
Grinning the she cat crouched in a playful tone.

Sneakyfox55
February 28th, 2020, 07:43 PM
SilentLamb

Nightkit raised a brow at her, then narrowed his eyes, suspecting what her tactic was. He tensed, and moved into a crouch as well.

Leucos
February 28th, 2020, 08:29 PM
Sneakyfox55
Without a warning she leaped at him with sheathed claws. "raaaaaaaa!!"

Sneakyfox55
February 28th, 2020, 10:26 PM
SilentLamb

Nightkit met her midair, pouncing on her and wrestling until he was towering atop her. "Ha, I got you!" he yowled triumphantly, relaxing his hold slightly as he grew more confident.

Fallenpine
February 29th, 2020, 07:56 AM
Greenleap
PebbleStorm
Mistysong
Koikit was startled. Rosekit's mom was dead? She was about to ask what happened, when she heard Lionstar call her name. She hoped he hadn't found out about the time her a Pebblekit went out of the nursery to get prey! She quickly bounded out of the nursery, hoping she wasn't in trouble.

Leucos
February 29th, 2020, 09:39 AM
Sneakyfox55
Grumbling Turtlekit started to softly kick with her hind legs at Nightkits belly. " that was just luck!" she huffed.

Sneakyfox55
February 29th, 2020, 11:14 AM
SilentLamb

"Fine, fine." He flicked his ear and let her get up, beginning to purr in amusement.

Leucos
February 29th, 2020, 12:51 PM
Sneakyfox55
Rolling back on to her paws she darted behind nightkit and leaped forward "raaaaaaaaaaa!"

Sneakyfox55
February 29th, 2020, 02:42 PM
SilentLamb

Nightkit tried dodging her attack, but stumbled, losing his balance.

Leucos
February 29th, 2020, 03:46 PM
Sneakyfox55
"ahaha! Got ya!" she meowed with a tail swish. With that she gave his nose a boop. "what you wanna do now?"

Sneakyfox55
February 29th, 2020, 06:31 PM
SilentLamb

Shaking off his embarrassment, Nightkit sat down. "I don't know. But I'm not going out of camp again, if that's what you want to do; I've already had my fun with that," he grumbled.

Leucos
March 1st, 2020, 12:30 PM
Sneakyfox55

Her ears slightly folded back only to shrug "ok. I get that..." mines not! "hide and seek ?? In here??" she suggested .

Sneakyfox55
March 1st, 2020, 05:49 PM
SilentLamb

Nightkit pricked his ears at the suggestion. "That could be fun," he mewed.

Leucos
March 1st, 2020, 05:55 PM
Sneakyfox55

She smiled then closed her eyes " ok you hide first. one, two, three, four, five-" she started as she waited for Nightkit.

Sneakyfox55
March 2nd, 2020, 08:46 PM
SilentLamb

He quickly dashed behind one of the bushier nests, trying to curl up in a ball and make himself as small as possible.

Leucos
March 3rd, 2020, 04:31 PM
Sneakyfox55
"Ten!" Finishing the count she darted off in the nursery. Nose working and senses alert she searched where she could. Unfortunately for Nightkit she found him after atleast the fifteen minute mark. But she decided to not tell him and act like she couldn't see him as she started to walk past the tom.

Terrestrial
March 3rd, 2020, 05:26 PM
{Open}
Berrykit sat in the corner of the nursery bored wanting to play.

Storm Flower
March 4th, 2020, 09:09 AM
Rosekit mewed sadly "I want mommy!"

Estelle
March 4th, 2020, 01:52 PM
To the side of the nursery lay a ginger tom. The kit kept twisting and turning in his nest until eventually lifting his head to send an annoyed glare at the other kits can't these mouse brains be quiet for once?! he thought.
Gingerkit scoffed as he sat up, lowering his gaze to the old nest he was laying in; it hadn't been cleaned in what seemed like for ever, yet perhaps it was because he always refused to move. Not like he cared.
He sat up, letting out a loud yawn, then, with a flic of his tail he made his way over to the nursery entrance "darn mouse brains" he muttered under his breath.
(open!)

Sneakyfox55
March 4th, 2020, 03:47 PM
Sneakyfox55
"Ten!" Finishing the count she darted off in the nursery. Nose working and senses alert she searched where she could. Unfortunately for Nightkit she found him after atleast the fifteen minute mark. But she decided to not tell him and act like she couldn't see him as she started to walk past the tom.

Ha! thought Nightkit smugly, watched her walk past him. I'm going to win!

Leucos
March 4th, 2020, 03:52 PM
Sneakyfox55
Think again ! Smirking Turtlekit whirled around and aimed to leap on the toms back . sneak attack!

Terrestrial
March 4th, 2020, 06:06 PM
To the side of the nursery lay a ginger tom. The kit kept twisting and turning in his nest until eventually lifting his head to send an annoyed glare at the other kits can't these mouse brains be quiet for once?! he thought.
Gingerkit scoffed as he sat up, lowering his gaze to the old nest he was laying in; it hadn't been cleaned in what seemed like for ever, yet perhaps it was because he always refused to move. Not like he cared.
He sat up, letting out a loud yawn, then, with a flick of his tail he made his way over to the nursery entrance "darn mouse brains" he muttered under his breath.
(open!)
Berrykit trotted over her tail held high and her bum swaying side-to-side as she trotted "Hello!' she chirped.

Estelle
March 4th, 2020, 06:11 PM
Berrykit trotted over her tail held high and her bum swaying side-to-side as she trotted "Hello!' she chirped.

Gingerkit's ears perked up at the sudden sound of the kit's greeting. great. Another mouse brain he thought glancing over at Berrykit, doing his best not to look too annoyed.
He had half a mind about sending them away but...simply no "greetings" he grumbled at the happy looking kit, for once trying to not seem angry or rude.

Storm Flower
March 6th, 2020, 10:52 AM
Nightwhisper meowed "Hello!"

Exis
March 6th, 2020, 02:45 PM
Foxkit sat up groggily and looked around the stuffy den. She took in the amount of cats in the den and got up to stretch. She padded around to take in her surroundings and figure out what there was to do in the den. She finally gave up and sat back in her corner, her tail wrapped over her paws, and observed her clan-mates.

(Open)

Madelaine
March 7th, 2020, 04:13 PM
Foxkit sat up groggily and looked around the stuffy den. She took in the amount of cats in the den and got up to stretch. She padded around to take in her surroundings and figure out what there was to do in the den. She finally gave up and sat back in her corner, her tail wrapped over her paws, and observed her clan-mates.

(Open)

Willowrose padded into the nursery, wanting to see the young kits. The molly had a mouse in her jaws to give to the queens that need it. Her lower eye scanned the den and she saw Foxkit over in the corner. Willowrose padded over to her. "Hey Foxkit. How are you tiday?", she asked.

plookle
March 7th, 2020, 06:43 PM
Scorpiontail padded in to the nursery whats going on he asked

Exis
March 9th, 2020, 05:53 PM
Willowrose padded into the nursery, wanting to see the young kits. The molly had a mouse in her jaws to give to the queens that need it. Her lower eye scanned the den and she saw Foxkit over in the corner. Willowrose padded over to her. "Hey Foxkit. How are you tiday?", she asked.

Foxkit looked up at the warrior and cocked her head to the side. "I'm doing alright Willowrose, how are you?" Foxkit asked the cat. She slowly tried to take in the appearance of the cat for further reference.

Sneakyfox55
March 9th, 2020, 08:43 PM
Sneakyfox55
Think again ! Smirking Turtlekit whirled around and aimed to leap on the toms back . sneak attack!

Nightkit let out a yelp, twisting around and trying to throw her off.

Storm Flower
March 10th, 2020, 10:05 AM
Rosekit mewed "mom is not here!"

Jimmyboi
March 12th, 2020, 08:40 PM
eclipse kit walked out of the nursery seeing the real world "wow!" he said as the warmth of the sun felt nice on his fur *in his mind* "when i'm leader all these big and strong cats will be under my control!!!

Smileyskitty5768
March 15th, 2020, 08:29 PM
Ratkit yawned in the corner of the nursery, his beady amber eyes gazed around the room. He had just woken up, and he wanted to go out and play, but he was still tired. His tail flicked slightly.

The Shadow Flower
March 16th, 2020, 10:48 PM
StonePaw oils walk in and dig her leaf out of her nest. She’d look around for IvyKit. FuzzyRatto

FuzzyRatto
March 17th, 2020, 02:42 PM
StonePaw oils walk in and dig her leaf out of her nest. She’d look around for IvyKit. FuzzyRatto

"Hai there, Stoneki-oop, sorry! Stonepaw! Watchya doin'? Can we play?"

The Shadow Flower
March 17th, 2020, 02:47 PM
StonePaw would look at her friend seriously. "I need you to take caare of my leaf. apprentices can't have leaf toys." FuzzyRatto

FuzzyRatto
March 17th, 2020, 02:52 PM
StonePaw would look at her friend seriously. "I need you to take caare of my leaf. apprentices can't have leaf toys." FuzzyRatto

"Waaaaaaiiiiittt, really? Why not? But sure!" He bounded over to Stonepaw and carefully took the leaf.

The Shadow Flower
March 17th, 2020, 02:54 PM
"Waaaaaaiiiiittt, really? Why not? But sure!" He bounded over to Stonepaw and carefully took the leaf.
"Cause, we are busy with TRAINING!"

FuzzyRatto
March 17th, 2020, 02:57 PM
"Cause, we are busy with TRAINING!"

"Oooohhhhhhh. Good point!"