PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 15th, 2020, 12:02 AM
Dogkit looked at Flyfur happily. "I had lots of fun! Foxpaw showed me the Elder's den and the Apprentice's den" He told her, full of excitement."Foxpaw told me that she's gonna show me the rest of the camp another time"He explained to the queen. He looked at Sugarapple. "Hello! I'm Dogkit!" He told her.
vermin Rainquaill

BEAR.
April 15th, 2020, 05:10 AM
Firehawk purred at them, dipping his head as he headed out of the den. "I'll leave you all in peace."

[ Rainquail, Lynxpaw, vermin ]

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 15th, 2020, 07:21 AM
Dogkit watched Firehawk go and then turned his attention back to Sugarapple and Flyfur. As he waited for Sugarapple, he let his mind wander. He returned to the scene of his mother jumping in front of him to protect him from the badger. She had yowled at him to run away, as far away as he could and not come back but he had. A day later he had returned, only to find her corpse on the ground, motionless. Her fur had been soaked with blood but he had clung onto a thin thread of hope that she was still alive. He had nudged her shoulder, multiple time, yowling her name but her fur had been cold as ice, and knowing that, the little hope he had had vanished. He had curled up next to her and had tried to fall asleep but sleep never came. He had decided to go look for other cats and that's when he had been found by Firehawk. He returned to the present and sat patiently, waiting for Sugarapple. His heart grieved for his mother but he wouldn't let his grief get in the way of becoming an amazing warrior, which means he would rarly be able to let his mind wander.

vermin
Rainquail

Dovey
April 15th, 2020, 11:26 AM
Littlemoon
"I"M BIG AND SCARY and i'm taking over!"

tye
April 15th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Warmth heated up her fur in happiness that another queen is interacting with her. After the Cherrykit problem, there weren't many words spoken in the nursery den which lead to some loneliness. Zero regrets her previous decision but it fills her with joy to have a chat with queens and warriors whenever she's not busy handling kits. "Nice to meet you, Dogkit. It looks like you fit right in here!" the tortie purred, yellow eyes shimmered. "We'll take good care of ya, welcome to Riverclan." Rainquail Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 15th, 2020, 07:44 PM
Dogkit purred happily, putting the thoughts of his mother at the back of his mind. "Do you know any kits I could meet?" He asked. He knew Foxpaw wouldn't be available all the time since she was an apprentice, so he needed to find a kit to play with. He hoped that any kit he met would be interesting enough to keep his mind from wandering. When his mind wandered, it normally returned to all the bad memories he hated.

vermin Rainquaill

Abyssopelagic
April 15th, 2020, 07:50 PM
"That's very nice of Foxpaw." Flyfur purred. "I have two of my own, Meadowkit and Peachkit. I bet Meadowkit would love to meet you." She looked around for her both of her daughters. She noticed the loneliness that appeared in Sugarapple at the brief contact and promised silently to talk to her more often.
Lynxpaw vermin Socks Morgan

Socks
April 15th, 2020, 08:41 PM
Peachkit looked up when she heard her mother say her name, she had been chewing some of the bones of her finished meal, trying to get every bit off she could. She was quick to ditch the scraps to tumble over to Flyfur's side. "Hi. Hi!" She greeted with chin held high.
Rainquail Lynxpaw vermin Morgan

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 15th, 2020, 09:48 PM
Dogkit shifted his weight and looked at peachkit. He had never spoken to another kit before. Peachkit looked like she would be intresting enough to distract his mind. "Hi, I'm Dogkit" He introduced himself.

Rainquail
vermin
Socks

Dawneye
April 16th, 2020, 09:04 AM
Dawnkit sniffed around the nursery, running around full of energy and mewing for some cat to play with

Sweetie
April 17th, 2020, 02:17 AM
(Ok. Also totally entered Lightkit in the kit battle Lionstar is holding, might be kind of interesting to see what happens if she actually becomes an apprentice, not sure if she will because she kinda defied Lionstar a bit, but it would be interesting to see how Sunkit responds to her becoming an apprentice before him, provided he is still kit by then)

Lightkit purred as he tagged her. "See, under all that pouty exterior you're totally a softy. But I'm fine" She licked her paw though, pretending it really hurt to throw him off. She stood up and faked a limp as if she really wounded herself. "Well maybe I'm not so fine after all." She could feel her anticipation bubbling inside her. It would be so funny if Sunkit fell for it!
Shimm

(I am so sorry for this being late)
"Noooo, I'm not a softie!" Sunkit pouted at Lightkit. Sticking his nose up in the air the fiery tom said, "I have no idea of what you mean."Still defending himself that he wasn't soft. But all of that high and mighty act disappeared when the molly was limping, did he cause that? Concern washed over his face as the tom quickly padded to her side. "Do we need to see Otterstone?"Worry was laced in his voice as he peered at her leg.

Queenie
April 17th, 2020, 12:52 PM
(I am so sorry for this being late)
"Noooo, I'm not a softie!" Sunkit pouted at Lightkit. Sticking his nose up in the air the fiery tom said, "I have no idea of what you mean."Still defending himself that he wasn't soft. But all of that high and mighty act disappeared when the molly was limping, did he cause that? Concern washed over his face as the tom quickly padded to her side. "Do we need to see Otterstone?"Worry was laced in his voice as he peered at her leg.

(Probably the last couple of posts I can make as Lightkit, hehe sorry. She's totally in the territory right now with her mentor.)

When Sunkit got closer, concern on his face Lightkit yowled and jumped onto him. "Never, let your opponent distract you!" She giggled, and pushed him playfully. She shook off her pelt, "You're a lot of Sunkit. Let's be friends!" Lightkit shifted her paws. She really wanted friend to call her own. She was so tired of following her sister around and getting bullied by her and her posse. Sunkit was nice, even if he had been a little grouchy when she had first met him.

Sweetie
April 17th, 2020, 04:09 PM
(Sad sigh, ik and it's going to hurt her a lot with what is about to happen with Sunkit)

"Bah!" Sunkit tripped backwards over his stubby legs and fell on his rump. Squinting at Lightkit the fiery tom stuck his tongue out at the molly. Huffing "Whatever." Under his breath about her distraction comment.
Perking his ears at her wanting to be friends the tom was surprised. Was she bee-brain, pulling his tail, or actually wanting to be friends. Sunkit never really had friends because the only friend he wanted was his brother. "Sure." Shrugging the older kit have a cheeky smile to the molly as he was happy for once. He had a friend now!
Queenie

Queenie
April 17th, 2020, 05:22 PM
(Yeah, I may have been stalking and saw that he's going to get exiled, although Light is totally up for midnight strolls with a non-clan cat if it means keeping her friend :3 Plus I believe we have a dramatic relationship to plan.)

Lightkit purred, "That makes me so happy." With a big yawn she nestled down next to him. They were going to be best of friends. And someday they would defend Riverclan together as the best couple of warriors the clan could ever hope to see. As the molly got comfortable she remembered why she'd entered the nursery in the first place. "You know Sunkit? I'm pretty tired." She closed her wide eyes and let out a soft sigh. "Good night best friend."

Shimm

Sweetie
April 17th, 2020, 05:29 PM
(Oof lmao, don't worry I kinda lurk around too XD. I AM SO UP FOR THAT!!! YASSS WE DOOOOO!!!)

Sunkit allowed the younger kit to sleep next to him but of course not too close, he didn't want cooties. "Me too..." The fiery tom yawned in response. Sleeping was his second-best friend. Laying down and with his ocean blue eyes fluttering to stay awake. "Night, night new best friend." He managed to whisper out before letting sleep take him under.
Queenie

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 17th, 2020, 07:02 PM
Dogkit looked back at Flyfur and Sugarapple."Can i go talk to Foxpaw?" He asked them. He waited for their response, itching to talk to Foxpaw. vermin Rainquaill

Abyssopelagic
April 18th, 2020, 02:32 AM
Flyfur glanced to Sugarapple. "I don't see a problem. What do you think, Sugar?"
Lynxpaw vermin

tye
April 18th, 2020, 01:05 PM
She looked at Flyfur and Dogkit with unease wavering in her eyes. Sugarapple took a deep breath, nodding with a slight curl to her black lips. "Of course, darlin'. Just...make sure you stay in the clearing. Go on, have fun."
Rainquaill Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 18th, 2020, 06:18 PM
"Thankyou!" Dogkit purred. He turned around and padded out of the den.

vermin Rainquaill

Abyssopelagic
April 18th, 2020, 06:29 PM
Flyfur sighed a little as Dogkit left. Such a polite boy.
She turned to Sugarapple. "How are you holding up, dear?" She affectionately bumped her head into the other queen's before giving her shoulder a few licks. They never spoke much in the past, but she still felt attached to the den mother, mostly for their shared care for the kittens. But with her recent loss, she made as much effort to be there for her as she could.
vermin (Sugar needs more love, she's a sweetie)

Fuzzy
April 18th, 2020, 08:15 PM
vermin

Petuniapaw hadn't been around but news like this travels fast in the Clan. Or it did when you were a nosy apprentice who talked to everyone she could. Sugarapple lost five kits, that had to be terrible! Petuniapaw really liked the queen, she was the only adult to really look after her as a kit and she hadn't seen her sense she got back to RiverClan. It was sad really. But she wouldn't show it.
Slipping into the nursery the white and ginger tabby patched looked around for the torbbie queen. Was it bad that she didn't feel she needed to call Sugarapple Ms. Sugarapple? "Sugerapple?" The apprentice called softly, for once her voice within normal octaves. She didn't want to wake any kits or queens that were sleeping.

tye
April 19th, 2020, 08:03 PM
"I'm quite alright. I can't stay down forever or else who'll take care of the little ones?" her tail gestured around at the kits and queens. Her throat rumbled, pressing a cheek against her with a warm smile. Before the tortie can let out another word, a soft voice spoke out her name near the entrance. Sugarapple burst out in joy to see it was Petuniapaw! "Darling, Petuniapaw. Look how much you've grown, why, you were so tiny! I was worried but I can see you're holding up just fine." At that moment the queen pressed her cheek against the little one, covering her up with loving lick against her head. She turned back at Flyfur, ticking her head to come to meet the lovely apprentice. "Flyfur, this is Petuniapaw. Ain't she a bumpkin?" she mewed. "Oh! I keep babbling on. Is there something you need, sweetie?" Despite the redness around her eyes from crying, her smile never wavered and waited patiently for the young one's reply.
Fuzzy Rainquail

Fuzzy
April 20th, 2020, 03:06 PM
Rainquail vermin

Petuniapaw brightened up as she heard Sugarapple call her name. She seemed fine. Happy to see her even. The little apprentice didn't waste any time to scamper over to the queen. A small purr erupting from her as she was nuzzled and covered in loving licks. It was nice knowing Sugarapple still cared about her so much, made her happy. "Yeah, I've gotten bigger!" She giggled at the statement. When The torbie turned to another queen Petunia blinked. Oh she must have interrupted them talking! The apprentice dipped her head. "Nice to meet you Ms. Flyfur." The ginger and white tabby patched molly meowed to the other queen. If she was Sugarapple's friend she must be nice. Patuniapaw's amber eyes turned back to the cat who was basically her mom at this point. A pain hit her as she saw the redness in the queen's eyes but she smiled anyway. "I just wanted to come see you!" She chirped. That was true. She did want to see her, to see if she was alright and all that. Seeing her sad was sad and Petunia hated anyone being sad, even herself.

Abyssopelagic
April 20th, 2020, 05:50 PM
"Hello Petuniapaw!" Petunia was such an adorable name! "You're right, Sugarapple, she is just a darling." She took a few steps closer to see the young apprentice, a softness to her gaze.
vermin Fuzzy

The Cannibal
April 20th, 2020, 07:40 PM
vermin Ombre Party Sparkling Bliss Zesty Mango

Assuming Fogpaw was right behind her, Cobaltshade finally made it to the nursery after a bit of a trek. In her mouth she carried a young tom kit, Air. Once inside the warm, cozy atmosphere, the warrior would lean her head down and place the kit carefully on the ground.
"We have found two kits in the territory, would someone mind caring for them? I have to go report this to Lionstar."

Madelaine
April 20th, 2020, 07:48 PM
[~] The Cannibal; Zesty Mango; Ombre Party; [~]

Fogpaw walked behind Cobaltshade with Roxie in his mouth. His set the kit down onto the ground and looked around the nursery. "This is the nursery Roxie.", meowed Fogpaw wanting to be friendly. The deaf tom wanted her to feel welcomed.

Dawneye
April 20th, 2020, 08:12 PM
Dawnkit slowly padded in, curling up in an empty nest, but too energetic to want to sleep. She looked around, hoping there would be somebody she could talk to and play with

(Open)

Pluto
April 20th, 2020, 08:17 PM
The Cannibal Sparkling Bliss Zesty Mango vermin

It felt good to be sat down finally after the long trek and she looked up at the older cats in awe. Wherever they were it was full of strangely-named cats just like the ones that had saved her. There were even other kits just like her in the... nursery? "Cool." She breathed, smiling up at Fogpaw before sniffing in the fish-tinted air. She pawed a torn ball of moss lying nearby with sudden interest, but... a question kept nagging at the back of her mind. "Why are there so many cats and why do you all have such weird names?" She asked with a questioning tilt of her head.

BEAR.
April 21st, 2020, 12:23 AM
Quick to return to camp, Thistlestep headed straight for the nursery. "Go report to Lionstar." That was to his brother, unamused that he was stuck with the trio of terrors.

Inside, he shook his pelt to knock the kits off onto a nearby empty nest. "Sugarapple, we have some more kits for you!"

[ vermin, Dipper (don't mention him), Slushie, Katwhisperer, Wolfie ]

Mango
April 21st, 2020, 08:38 AM
The Cannibal Sparkling Bliss Zesty Mango vermin

It felt good to be sat down finally after the long trek and she looked up at the older cats in awe. Wherever they were it was full of strangely-named cats just like the ones that had saved her. There were even other kits just like her in the... nursery? "Cool." She breathed, smiling up at Fogpaw before sniffing in the fish-tinted air. She pawed a torn ball of moss lying nearby with sudden interest, but... a question kept nagging at the back of her mind. "Why are there so many cats and why do you all have such weird names?" She asked with a questioning tilt of her head.
Air hid in the back of the den, fur raised narrowing his eyes, growling,” If anyone tries to eat me, don’t forget I’ve still got my sharp kit claws...” he meowed, he wasn’t trying to be threatening, he simply didn’t exactly trust these strange cats, and his mother did tell him a bunch of stories about cats that live in big groups eating kits.

tye
April 21st, 2020, 10:03 AM
[will name them after happy greetings]

"Hey, Cobaltshade. You know I don't mind!" she mewed, looking down at a tiny, fluffy white kit. How adorable! "The names Sugarapple. And what's your name, sweetie?" she watched their fearful eyes as they retreat further back in the den. It was to be expected. "There's nothing to be afraid of, jitterbug. You're safe here, relax," in a soft coo, the queen slowly approaches them giving a gentle touch with her tail. Zesty Mango

Once she asked a question, she noticed Fogpaw trailing in as the warrior left to report his kit findings. Overhearing the new kitten's name she greeted them with a purr. "What a pretty thing ya' are!" staring at Roxanne's big golden eyes. "I hope it was a smooth journey over here. Welcome to Riverclan, I'm a queen here, names Sugarapple. I'll be taking care of y'all, come, come bring it inn" giving a friendly nose-bump then reeled in a motherly snug. It may be surprising to them but she can't contain her happiness. Ombre Party

And then..another warrior walks in lookin' like a momma possum with babies clinging on her back. My, word.. so many new kits!
An average of one or two kits would join Riverclan but has of late there's been a huge wave of new kittens! In the back of mind, she wondered why so many of them have been abandoned- it's very odd. Nevertheless, the tortie queen will take in a hundred kits with open paws and give them all the love they deserve. Sugarapple followed Thistlestep close, a soft giggle afloat at how the little ones clung onto his fur. "It's a blessing to have three new kits joining us," she meowed, smiling at the trio. "Tell me your names, sweethearts."
Slushie, Katwhisperer, Wolfie

Mango
April 21st, 2020, 10:10 AM
[will name them after happy greetings]

"Hey, Cobaltshade. You know I don't mind!" she mewed, looking down at a tiny, fluffy white kit. How adorable! "The names Sugarapple. And what's your name, sweetie?" she watched their fearful eyes as they retreat further back in the den. It was to be expected. "There's nothing to be afraid of, jitterbug. You're safe here, relax," in a soft coo, the queen slowly approaches them giving a gentle touch with her tail. Zesty Mango

Once she asked a question, she noticed Fogpaw trailing in as the warrior left to report his kit findings. Overhearing the new kitten's name she greeted them with a purr. "What a pretty thing ya' are!" staring at Roxanne's big golden eyes. "I hope it was a smooth journey over here. Welcome to Riverclan, I'm a queen here, names Sugarapple. I'll be taking care of y'all, come, come bring it inn" giving a friendly nose-bump then reeled in a motherly snug. It may be surprising to them but she can't contain her happiness. Ombre Party

And then..another warrior walks in lookin' like a momma possum with babies clinging on her back. My, word.. so many new kits!
An average of one or two kits would join Riverclan but has of late there's been a huge wave of new kittens! In the back of mind, she wondered why so many of them have been abandoned- it's very odd. Nevertheless, the tortie queen will take in a hundred kits with open paws and give them all the love they deserve. Sugarapple followed Thistlestep close, a soft giggle afloat at how the little ones clung onto his fur. "It's a blessing to have three new kits joining us," she meowed, smiling at the trio. "Tell me your names, sweethearts."
Slushie, Katwhisperer, Wolfie
Air blinked a few times eyes wide,” Air...Wait...cats who live in big packs don’t eat kits?” he was shocked, that was something his mother taught him and he was shocked his mother was wrong about something, speaking of her,”When is my mom gonna pick me up?” He asked. she probably was out hunting and would follow the scent here to take him home.

dino.
April 21st, 2020, 10:12 AM
[ vermin Wolfie Katwhisperer ]

Double hopped off Thistlestep's back and landed with a soft thump. He stumbled a bit as he touched down, flaring out his tails to try to catch his balance, and looked up at Sugarapple. Curiosity glimmered in his eyes. This cat seemed kind. "I'm Double," he meowed politely. "'Cause I've got double the tails," He looked back at the two appendages waving behind him. "See?"

tye
April 21st, 2020, 10:32 AM
"Aha, no sweetie. We have an abundance of food and kits ain't in the list I assure you," she purred. The next question kind of stumped her. How can she put this a gentle way...? "Well, Air, I don't know. A momma will always find her way back to her kit so until she does, you'll be a Riverclanner. Mmm..now let's see here..you'll need a clan name so..," observing his white fur and clear eyes. "Your name will be Blizzardkit cus of your gleaming, fluffy white fur of yours. How's that sound?" Zesty Mango

"Woah! That's interesting," closing in at their double tails, the queen's yellow eyes gleamed in curiosity. "You're definitely a unique one and that's extraordinary." As she complimented the adorable brown kit her mind raced around thinking of a new name for them. "As much as I love that name of yours we oughta give you a clan name," a lil' wink, the tortie hummed loudly and then it hit her. "I know! Your new name will be Curlkit. I think it suits you" Slushie

Katwhisperer
April 21st, 2020, 10:48 AM
Inferno leaped down to the ground, landing hard. "Ouch!" He looked at Sugarapple. "My name's Inferno!" He mewed as he bounced around Sugarapple. "Are you my new mom?"

[ Wolfie Slushie ]

[Just in case you didn't know, Inferno has a Ginger/golden ish pelt. vermin]

tye
April 21st, 2020, 11:31 AM
Yellow meeting shimmering innocence in his amber hues she couldn't resist but to pull the kit into her fluffed chest, giving them the sweetest motherly love. "Mmm, mm!" she purred happily. "Nice to meet you, Inferno dear! And yes, I'll try to be the best mother and give ya all the tender, care n' lovin' you deserve." Sugarapple moved back a bit, she didn't want to suffocate the bundle of joy from all her snugs and cuddles. "Now that you're one of us, you'll need a new name. And between you and I- well, I know the word Inferno but others will look confused like a lost chick trynna find its nest. So how about Blazingkit! A fierce name for a future warrior like yourself, yea?" Katwhisperer

[ Wolfie , Slushie - since you three came together ]

dino.
April 21st, 2020, 12:04 PM
[ vermin Wolfie Katwhisperer ]

Double tapped his paws on the ground thoughtfully. Curlkit, Curlkit... "I like it," he decided. His fur was curly. Heron had always told him he reminded him of a sheep, whatever that was. He beamed as Sugarapple complimented his tails. He always thought they were unique, too, and he was glad someone else saw his way of thinking.
Wait a minute... new mom? Surely that didn't mean he had a new dad as well? He didn't want a new dad - Heron had been great, and he wasn't ready to replace him yet. Curlkit's brows furrowed in concern. "If you're our new mom, does that mean there's a... another dad somewhere?"

Pluto
April 21st, 2020, 12:04 PM
( vermin Zesty Mango )

Roxie had to hold back laughter at the other kit, but not for long. When the nice she-cat introduced herself and where they were, Roxie’s eyes grew wider. “Of course they don’t.” She chirped to air. “This one is too nice!” Much nicer than Momma... She thought with a twinge of sadness before Sugardapple came in with a snuggle. Unable to keep from purring, Roxanne put herself inbetween the she-cats front paws where she felt safe and warm. She fluffed her blue-silver tortoiseshell fur to let heat soak into it as she looked up at the big nice she-cat with playful gold eyes. “I don’t want my mom to come pick me up. This one is much better.” She announced boldly, turning an exasperated look to Air. ”You have a bunch of stuff in your fur from our trip come here.” She mewed with a flick of her bushy tail, gold eyes shining as she continued to purr.

tye
April 21st, 2020, 01:08 PM
If she could blush, her face would be cherry red! What a sweet bumpkin, though, her lacking care for her mother did concern the queen a tad. It made her wonder about the hardships this young one endured and if the mother will even come to find her young one. No matter. Sugarapple shoved away her endless theories and thoughts to give Roxanne a loving lick on her precious little head. "You are definitely welcome to stay. Let's start anew. Roxanne, as a new clan kit of Riverclan your name will be Fernkit. You'll fit in just fine." Looking back at the white kit, she smiled. "There's nothing to fear, we're all family here, darlin'."
Zesty Mango @OmbreParty

tye
April 21st, 2020, 01:34 PM
"How polite," she loved the way Petuniapaw spoke. It reminded of her sisters and brothers back at the ranch. What an enriching memory. "It warms my heart to see my kits visit me once and a while!" To see how purely loving and sweet her kit is- it's hard to believe a certain cat was downright rude to her. Yes, she heard from other mouths of what's going on with this grumpy elder Bubblingbee. What's so bubbly about her, huh? Almost made her baby cry for Starclan sake! Seeing her warm smile, it'll be heartbreaking if she mentioned that ole' coot. She didn't want to see her frown at all. Though, if this elder continues to bully the young she will put that old hag in her place. It's one thing being a grump but she's just evil spirited. Sugarapple shook her head. Awful. Scanning the den of new kits popping in now, her paws are filled once again. The tortie nudged Flyfur, purring. "We have new kits here! A lot of them," she glanced at Petuniapaw as well. "Mind giving Sugarapple a lending paw? I bet they're hungrier than a badger and tired from their journey. I just need a few small mice and perhaps moss to make more nests for the lovelies? If yall ain't busy."
Fuzzy Rainquail

Mango
April 21st, 2020, 02:29 PM
"Aha, no sweetie. We have an abundance of food and kits ain't in the list I assure you," she purred. The next question kind of stumped her. How can she put this a gentle way...? "Well, Air, I don't know. A momma will always find her way back to her kit so until she does, you'll be a Riverclanner. Mmm..now let's see here..you'll need a clan name so..," observing his white fur and clear eyes. "Your name will be Blizzardkit cus of your gleaming, fluffy white fur of yours. How's that sound?" Zesty Mango

"Woah! That's interesting," closing in at their double tails, the queen's yellow eyes gleamed in curiosity. "You're definitely a unique one and that's extraordinary." As she complimented the adorable brown kit her mind raced around thinking of a new name for them. "As much as I love that name of yours we oughta give you a clan name," a lil' wink, the tortie hummed loudly and then it hit her. "I know! Your new name will be Curlkit. I think it suits you" Slushie
Air blinked at that comment,” What’s wrong with being Air...” he asked not really understanding the point of the clan names. Whatever, mama will be here before sundown...I know it....she’ll pick me up and I won’t have to stay here any longer.

Mango
April 21st, 2020, 02:36 PM
( vermin Zesty Mango )

Roxie had to hold back laughter at the other kit, but not for long. When the nice she-cat introduced herself and where they were, Roxie’s eyes grew wider. “Of course they don’t.” She chirped to air. “This one is too nice!” Much nicer than Momma... She thought with a twinge of sadness before Sugardapple came in with a snuggle. Unable to keep from purring, Roxanne put herself inbetween the she-cats front paws where she felt safe and warm. She fluffed her blue-silver tortoiseshell fur to let heat soak into it as she looked up at the big nice she-cat with playful gold eyes. “I don’t want my mom to come pick me up. This one is much better.” She announced boldly, turning an exasperated look to Air. ”You have a bunch of stuff in your fur from our trip come here.” She mewed with a flick of her bushy tail, gold eyes shining as she continued to purr.
Air shrugged,” Mama will fix my fur when she picks me up.” he declared. Air wasn’t trying to be lazy or anything, his mother never really taught him anything, she’d travel places and find a makeshift den each night, Air had to stay in the den until she returned at duskfall with prey he never really learned much, he would play with his siblings Wind, Earth, and Fire. He had gotten bored today and had wandered out of the den to explore the river he saw, but after getting wet, he jumped into the cattails and then felt lost, due to not being taught anything but to stay in the den.

Pluto
April 21st, 2020, 02:44 PM
Air shrugged,” Mama will fix my fur when she picks me up.” he declared. Air wasn’t trying to be lazy or anything, his mother never really taught him anything, she’d travel places and find a makeshift den each night, Air had to stay in the den until she returned at duskfall with prey he never really learned much, he would play with his siblings Wind, Earth, and Fire. He had gotten bored today and had wandered out of the den to explore the river he saw, but after getting wet, he jumped into the cattails and then felt lost, due to not being taught anything but to stay in the den.
Roxie frowned at him. Strang names, strange cats... How much weirder will today get? She thought, but her face remained even. She gazed at the tom-kit thoughtfully, fluffed blue-silver tortoiseshell fur making her look like a big piece of weird-looking moss or a funky plant. "Why are you so stuck to your mother?" She asked, unable to keep distane from lingering in the edge of her voice. Her mama had never been anything but argumentative and sad to be around after Father left, so Roxie didn't understand why this cat was so attached to his.

( vermin )

Mango
April 21st, 2020, 02:51 PM
Roxie frowned at him. Strang names, strange cats... How much weirder will today get? She thought, but her face remained even. She gazed at the tom-kit thoughtfully, fluffed blue-silver tortoiseshell fur making her look like a big piece of weird-looking moss or a funky plant. "Why are you so stuck to your mother?" She asked, unable to keep distane from lingering in the edge of her voice. Her mama had never been anything but argumentative and sad to be around after Father left, so Roxie didn't understand why this cat was so attached to his.

( vermin ) He fluffed up his fur,” My mama cares about me, she said I’d live with her until she dies of age which will be in a long, long time.” he meowed

Pluto
April 21st, 2020, 03:00 PM
He fluffed up his fur,” My mama cares about me, she said I’d live with her until she dies of age which will be in a long, long time.” he meowed
Roxie bit back a laugh. Today is bringing out the worst in me! She thought, semi-panicked. Never before had she ever been this mean to someone, and she didn't know why she was. Was Roxanne... envious of Air? No! She thought desperately, but she knew she was. Why was his momma so perfect and hers... wasn't? She turned away from Air, gaze darkened, face crestfallen. "Well clearly not anymore." She spat out bitterly, turning her back to him as she slowly began to break. She didn't want any cat to see her not nearly as happy as she usually was, so she dug her face into her side and slapped her tail over her muzzle in front of her eyes, shielding them from others.

Mango
April 21st, 2020, 03:25 PM
Roxie bit back a laugh. Today is bringing out the worst in me! She thought, semi-panicked. Never before had she ever been this mean to someone, and she didn't know why she was. Was Roxanne... envious of Air? No! She thought desperately, but she knew she was. Why was his momma so perfect and hers... wasn't? She turned away from Air, gaze darkened, face crestfallen. "Well clearly not anymore." She spat out bitterly, turning her back to him as she slowly began to break. She didn't want any cat to see her not nearly as happy as she usually was, so she dug her face into her side and slapped her tail over her muzzle in front of her eyes, shielding them from others.
(His mama will come to take him home right after he passes his final assessment as an apprentice, he won’t want to go)
Air shook his head,” She will... didn’t go that far from the den, I didn’t mean to get lost. I know she’ll come get me, I know that she will.”

tye
April 21st, 2020, 03:29 PM
This jerked a few of her heartstrings to hear that knowing their mother most likely will not come for him. And if so, then she will not hesitate to give him back to his mother. They seem to have a very strong bond. Scooting up close, curling her tail around the orphan kit to bring her into a loving embrace against her fur she murmured ' there, there'. "It's okay to cry, dear. Let it all out.." her yellow eyes studied both kits. "Make sure to greet other cats with your new name alright? You have to get used to clan cat names here, loves. And get along with each other."
Zesty Mango Ombre Party

Katwhisperer
April 21st, 2020, 03:31 PM
Blazingkit was surprised when Sugarapple pressed him into her fur. He thought about his new name... Once he could breathe again he mewed excitedly "Blazingkit!" "That sounds cool!" He turned to Doub- no... Curlkit. "Hey!" "Wanna play?"

[ vermin Slushie Wolfie ]

Mango
April 21st, 2020, 03:33 PM
This jerked a few of her heartstrings to hear that knowing their mother most likely will not come for him. And if so, then she will not hesitate to give him back to his mother. They seem to have a very strong bond. Scooting up close, curling her tail around the orphan kit to bring her into a loving embrace against her fur she murmured ' there, there'. "It's okay to cry, dear. Let it all out.." her yellow eyes studied both kits. "Make sure to greet other cats with your new name alright? And get along with each other."
Zesty Mango Ombre Party
He blinked,” why do I need a new name, what’s wrong with Air?” he asked simply confused about the point of a clan name.

Pluto
April 21st, 2020, 03:41 PM
Roxie calmed her little heart and his teased herself against the she-cat. Sugardapple is much better than Momma was. Roxanne thought but the mention of getting a new name made her pull herself together so she could look up at the two of them with wide eyes. She didn’t respond to Air’s comment; she was afraid she was going to lash out again and truthfully the tom kit didn’t do anything wrong and she was unfairly taking her anger - and horrible emotions - out on him. “Why can’t I keep Roxie?” She mewled quietly, though was glad to get rid of the name that tethered her to her parents. She would finally be rid of them and she perked up at the thought, looking at Sugardapple hopefully. “Can we change mine now?” She asked, drawing her tongue over her fluffy fur.
vermin Zesty Mango

tye
April 21st, 2020, 04:18 PM
"Because you are now a clan cat so you will need clan names. Taking on a new name means a new beginning for you all. You will have to learn our customs and it will take a while to understand it all but you'll be okay. You know, I was a loner and it took a while to adjust to clan life." Sugarapple gazed at them both speaking out their new names so they'll understand. "Blizzardkit" she bent down to nose touch his head, "Fernkit" moving on to the snuggling kit. "Such lovely names," she murmured.
Zesty Mango Ombre Party

Mango
April 21st, 2020, 04:27 PM
"Because you are now a clan cat so you will need clan names. Taking on a new name means a new beginning for you all. You will have to learn our customs and it will take a while to understand it all but you'll be okay. You know, I was a loner and it took a while to adjust to clan life." Sugarapple gazed at them both speaking out their new names so they'll understand. "Blizzardkit" she bent down to nose touch his head, "Fernkit" moving on to the snuggling kit. "Such lovely names," she murmured.
Zesty Mango Ombre Party
He frowned,” But I’m not a kit!” he objected, his mama told him he was a loner not a kit.

Pluto
April 21st, 2020, 06:40 PM
Fernkit... Fernkit... Roxie - or Fernkit now she supposed - was rolling her new name around in her head. It sounded just as strange as the other ones, but she liked how it sounded. “Will I always be named Fernkit?” She mewed curiously, confused as to why she had the same suffix as Blizzardkit but Sugardapple’s was different. She looked at the other tom with a tilt of her head, thinking about it, before rolling over to look at Sugardapple quizzically. “A kit is a age group right? And I don’t think your much of a loner anymore.” She frowned, but all earlier malice towards the other kit was gone. If she was going to stay here and fit in she wanted to be with cats who cared about her, not cats she’d made hate her.
Zesty Mango vermin

Mango
April 21st, 2020, 06:45 PM
Fernkit... Fernkit... Roxie - or Fernkit now she supposed - was rolling her new name around in her head. It sounded just as strange as the other ones, but she liked how it sounded. “Will I always be named Fernkit?” She mewed curiously, confused as to why she had the same suffix as Blizzardkit but Sugardapple’s was different. She looked at the other tom with a tilt of her head, thinking about it, before rolling over to look at Sugardapple quizzically. “A kit is a age group right? And I don’t think your much of a loner anymore.” She frowned, but all earlier malice towards the other kit was gone. If she was going to stay here and fit in she wanted to be with cats who cared about her, not cats she’d made hate her.
Zesty Mango vermin
Blizzardkit narrowed his eyes,” I’m an adult loner....” he meowed “Mama said I’m an adult and can do anything I want with her permission. ”

Terrestrial
April 21st, 2020, 07:45 PM
The small gray and white kit looked up at Sugarapple, "oh, I'm Ash!" She mewed excitedly, looking around the nursery. Finding a weird fluffy leaf, she began to play. vermin Slushie Katwhisperer

Pluto
April 21st, 2020, 08:40 PM
Blizzardkit narrowed his eyes,” I’m an adult loner....” he meowed “Mama said I’m an adult and can do anything I want with her permission. ”

Fernkit frowned at the other kit. "Please. This is an adult cat. Adult cats need no permission from mama's." She flicked her tortie tail towards Sugardapple, motioning to emphasize her point. In fact, Fernkit herself was much bigger than the other kit and she shook out her pelt to, once more, emphasize her point. "Your barely older than a newborn. I'm older than you and I know I'm a kit." She flicked her tail-tip dismissively, giving the tom a pointed look before lashing out, unable to help herself. "Your mama isn't here anymore, okay?" She looked at the kit, all anger gone. "You should be happy she is. Mama's don't do anything but hold you back. Well, most." She gave Sugardapple a wide smile to tell the she-cat the Fernkit thought she was a special mama and Fernkit thought she was better than her old one.

vermin

Mango
April 22nd, 2020, 12:08 PM
Fernkit frowned at the other kit. "Please. This is an adult cat. Adult cats need no permission from mama's." She flicked her tortie tail towards Sugardapple, motioning to emphasize her point. In fact, Fernkit herself was much bigger than the other kit and she shook out her pelt to, once more, emphasize her point. "Your barely older than a newborn. I'm older than you and I know I'm a kit." She flicked her tail-tip dismissively, giving the tom a pointed look before lashing out, unable to help herself. "Your mama isn't here anymore, okay?" She looked at the kit, all anger gone. "You should be happy she is. Mama's don't do anything but hold you back. Well, most." She gave Sugardapple a wide smile to tell the she-cat the Fernkit thought she was a special mama and Fernkit thought she was better than her old one.

vermin
He gave a meow,” Mama promised to teach me things before she gets to old, things like grooming a pelt, hunting, making a nest, finding a makeshift den...” he meowed not knowing most kits could groom their own fur.

dionysus
April 22nd, 2020, 12:09 PM
( open! )
Creekrunner jogged into the nursery, quickly slowing down to avoid trampling any kits. A medium sized fish and a vole swung from his jaws, pieces of his recent hunting patrol at cattail pond, and the scents tickled his nose tantalizingly. At least he didn’t have to deal with ignoring the warmth of a recently caught piece of prey- fish were cold to begin with and his vole had been caught early in the hunt and then buried. They weren’t piping hot, either one, but they’d surely be delicious. Creekrunner reminded himself that he preferred the taste of river fish, but a hungry stomach couldn’t tell the difference. Oh well, it wasn’t like he was starving- the queens needed it more.
Finding a place to pause near the back so all the queens would hear him, Creekrunner dropped his offerings and announced, “got a fish and a vole here for the prettiest she-cat in this den. But, then, that’s all of you lovely gals so I guess you’ll have to share!” He winked charmingly and offered his usual lopsided grin. Flirting with the queens was one of Creekrunner’s favorite things to do. Obviously he wasn’t trying to woo pregnant she-cats or mothers- he had to assume most of the mollies in here were taken if they had kits- but it was nice to make them smile without the usual present worry of hurting them.

Doom
April 22nd, 2020, 06:17 PM
"SUGARAPPLE?" Crabpaw called out, marching into the nursery like he owned the place. "There's a new kit in RiverClan! Duskkit!"

He looked over his shoulder and motioned the kit to come in. "Come on, don't be shy."

vermin wolfnight

Pluto
April 22nd, 2020, 09:22 PM
He gave a meow,” Mama promised to teach me things before she gets to old, things like grooming a pelt, hunting, making a nest, finding a makeshift den...” he meowed not knowing most kits could groom their own fur.
Fernkit couldn’t help but look at the other kit weirdly. “You don’t need a mama to teach you all of that. Well, except maybe hunting. But I did the rest on my own for the past moon. You don’t need your mama anymore.” She replied, then went back to grooming her pelt. After the long trek, her fur was dirty and matted, so she made sure to get out the extra stuff from the trip that wasn’t her fur.

Leucos
April 22nd, 2020, 10:18 PM
vermin Estelle
"Sugarapple? You here?" BrambleBlaze asked as she carried primrose in her mouth . Poking her head in the nursery she tried to pick out the very she cat.

tye
April 23rd, 2020, 12:23 AM
"It's how clan cats address each other, dear." Sugarapple tipped her head at Blizzardkit then softly chuckle. What an interesting kit! Both of them are actually. It's interesting to see two opposites clash with completely different upbringings. "You will keep the first part of your name for the rest of your life. The 'kit' part will to 'paw' once you're at age of becoming an apprentice, you'll be trained to become a warrior and when it's time, the leader will give you a warrior name. A full-fledged warrior! " placing her tail between the two, she mewed a 'relax' and pat Blizzardkit's head. "An adult? Interestin'.. then I bet you'll be a great helper when things get rough her in the nursery," she purred. Zesty Mango Ombre Party

A blur of grey and white appeared in the corner of her vision and she quickly spun around to see yet again another kit! What a joyous day this has been! "Hello, Ash! I'm Sugarapple," greeting with a smile, "Welcome to Riverclan.." The tortie queen looked around curiously for any signs of the warrior that dropped her in. Hm, maybe they left in a hurry to report their kit findings like the others. Looking back down it was a relief to see she's instantly settling in. "Now that you're part of the clan hunny, how about a name change? Hm...well, the name Ash do suit ya so you'll be Ashkit." With that, the queen gave a loving lick, purring 'welcome lovely' before turning around to search for any more kits. Wolfie

"Oh! Crabpaw?" spooked by the sudden loud name call, she limped over to the apprentice. "Duskkit, huh?" Her yellow eyes looked passed the feline to see this kitten. Fae wolfnight

"I'm right here, Brambleblaze. I hope your day is going well for ya," making a little chat before popping the question, "And who is this lovely one you have right there?" SilentLamb Estelle

Leucos
April 23rd, 2020, 12:33 AM
vermin Estelle

Setting the kit down. Blocking her escape with her paws "it's been well, thank you. Yours?" then she looked down at the kit . "I found her in the territory hiding ..she's too young to speak and apparently see?..lionstar said to give her to you...maybe name her?" she answered then chuckled a bit "I was somewhat tempted in raising her myself...But I already have koipaw to look after..and I don't think I'll be ..mother worthy material ..so..you seem to be the best one here ." she smiled.

Estelle
April 23rd, 2020, 05:03 AM
Primrose's sightless gaze switched to the direction yet another voice came from- where was she? there were so many sounds and voices everywhere, and she didn't even know if they were nice! Her mama always seemed to get scared whenever other voices came near, and some of them even sounded scary..
As soon as she was set down, the small kitten stumbled backwards, staying close to Brambleblaze, also known as hissy cat. Hissy cat seemed nice until now and was no longer scary, she could somewhat tell where the warrior was as she just got put down, so Primrose assumed it was hissy cat's paws she now stayed close to, making herself small,as there was no hiding that this time, she was afraid by the unknown voices.
SilentLamb vermin

Mango
April 23rd, 2020, 09:37 AM
"It's how clan cats address each other, dear." Sugarapple tipped her head at Blizzardkit then softly chuckle. What an interesting kit! Both of them are actually. It's interesting to see two opposites clash with completely different upbringings. "You will keep the first part of your name for the rest of your life. The 'kit' part will to 'paw' once you're at age of becoming an apprentice, you'll be trained to become a warrior and when it's time, the leader will give you a warrior name. A full-fledged warrior! " placing her tail between the two, she mewed a 'relax' and pat Blizzardkit's head. "An adult? Interestin'.. then I bet you'll be a great helper when things get rough her in the nursery," she purred. Zesty Mango Ombre Party

A blur of grey and white appeared in the corner of her vision and she quickly spun around to see yet again another kit! What a joyous day this has been! "Hello, Ash! I'm Sugarapple," greeting with a smile, "Welcome to Riverclan.." The tortie queen looked around curiously for any signs of the warrior that dropped her in. Hm, maybe they left in a hurry to report their kit findings like the others. Looking back down it was a relief to see she's instantly settling in. "Now that you're part of the clan hunny, how about a name change? Hm...well, the name Ash do suit ya so you'll be Ashkit." With that, the queen gave a loving lick, purring 'welcome lovely' before turning around to search for any more kits. Wolfie

"Oh! Crabpaw?" spooked by the sudden loud name call, she limped over to the apprentice. "Duskkit, huh?" Her yellow eyes looked passed the feline to see this kitten. Fae wolfnight

"I'm right here, Brambleblaze. I hope your day is going well for ya," making a little chat before popping the question, "And who is this lovely one you have right there?" SilentLamb Estelle

Blizzardkit frowned a little,” Fine. I’ll use this name until my mama picks me up.”

Mango
April 23rd, 2020, 09:38 AM
Fernkit couldn’t help but look at the other kit weirdly. “You don’t need a mama to teach you all of that. Well, except maybe hunting. But I did the rest on my own for the past moon. You don’t need your mama anymore.” She replied, then went back to grooming her pelt. After the long trek, her fur was dirty and matted, so she made sure to get out the extra stuff from the trip that wasn’t her fur.
Blizzardkit blinked,” You can do that yourself. Wow.” he was shocked, he didn’t know most cats his age could do that kinda stuff.

Pluto
April 23rd, 2020, 09:45 AM

Blizzardkit blinked,” You can do that yourself. Wow.” he was shocked, he didn’t know most cats his age could do that kinda stuff.

“Of course I can.” Fernkit mewed, pausing her grooming to look at him funny. “Your weird, you know that?” She said truthfully then looked back up to Sugardapple as she talked. Her ears perked with interest and she prodded her side to get her attention. “Can I become a warrior now, Sugardapple?” She asked hopefully, gold eyed wide and sparking with hope at the chance she could further her name from her roots. She wanted to escape from those memories, and RiverClan, her Clan, was giving her the option to be better than if she had stayed or gone back to her mama.

Mango
April 23rd, 2020, 09:46 AM
“Of course I can.” Fernkit mewed, pausing her grooming to look at him funny. “Your weird, you know that?” She said truthfully then looked back up to Sugardapple as she talked. Her ears perked with interest and she prodded her side to get her attention. “Can I become a warrior now, Sugardapple?” She asked hopefully, gold eyed wide and sparking with hope at the chance she could further her name from her roots. She wanted to escape from those memories, and RiverClan, her Clan, was giving her the option to be better than if she had stayed or gone back to her mama.
Air—no Blizzardkit for now blinked,” I think your weird, your far more independent than I could ever me....” he meowed

Pluto
April 23rd, 2020, 10:01 AM
Air—no Blizzardkit for now blinked,” I think your weird, your far more independent than I could ever me....” he meowed
Hearing that, Fernkit’s ears perked. Was he giving her a compliment after she had been nothing but rude to him. She frowned and shook her head. “No. You can be as independent as you want to be.” She replied, going over to him and sitting down. “We’re starting lessons now.” Fernkit declares with a little lash of her tortie tail. “To groom, you lick your paw and drag it over your ears, whiskers, or face, or you lick the rest of you to clean yourself.” She declared, showing the little tom what she meant by demonstrating.

Mango
April 23rd, 2020, 10:03 AM
Hearing that, Fernkit’s ears perked. Was he giving her a compliment after she had been nothing but rude to him. She frowned and shook her head. “No. You can be as independent as you want to be.” She replied, going over to him and sitting down. “We’re starting lessons now.” Fernkit declares with a little lash of her tortie tail. “To groom, you lick your paw and drag it over your ears, whiskers, or face, or you lick the rest of you to clean yourself.” She declared, showing the little tom what she meant by demonstrating.
Blizzardkit obeyed her licking his paw before messily dragging it over his face, whiskers and ears, mostly making his face more messy, before sloppily grooming the rest of his fur.

Pluto
April 23rd, 2020, 10:09 AM
Blizzardkit obeyed her licking his paw before messily dragging it over his face, whiskers and ears, mostly making his face more messy, before sloppily grooming the rest of his fur.
Fernkit couldn’t help but giggle.
“Your getting it... kind of.” She purred with laughter. “You have to drag your paw - and tongue for that matter - in the same direction your fur is going, otherwise it’s just going to make your fur more messy.” She explained, licking a tuft of fur between his ears down before going back to finishing her own grooming.

Mango
April 23rd, 2020, 10:11 AM
Fernkit couldn’t help but giggle.
“Your getting it... kind of.” She purred with laughter. “You have to drag your paw - and tongue for that matter - in the same direction your fur is going, otherwise it’s just going to make your fur more messy.” She explained, licking a tuft of fur between his ears down before going back to finishing her own grooming.
Blizzardkit gave a small nod and attempted again to groom his face, this time doing better, however; he kept missing spots. He did his pelt again, finding a few lumps, but still missing bits.

Pluto
April 23rd, 2020, 10:15 AM
Blizzardkit gave a small nod and attempted again to groom his face, this time doing better, however; he kept missing spots. He did his pelt again, finding a few lumps, but still missing bits.
Fernkit’s gaze roved over Blizzardkit’s younger form and she shrugged. “Looks good enough, I suppose.” She sighed, then stretched and yawned. “We don’t need to find a makeshift den and I can’t teach you how to hunt just yet, so what else do you want to know?” She asked, big gold eyes blinking at him in a friendly way.

Mango
April 23rd, 2020, 10:18 AM
Fernkit’s gaze roved over Blizzardkit’s younger form and she shrugged. “Looks good enough, I suppose.” She sighed, then stretched and yawned. “We don’t need to find a makeshift den and I can’t teach you how to hunt just yet, so what else do you want to know?” She asked, big gold eyes blinking at him in a friendly way.
He blinked,” How do you eat without your mama ripping the prey into small bite sized pieces, I’ve seen big cats eat the prey without breaking it apart.” Blizzardkit meowed.

Pluto
April 23rd, 2020, 10:38 AM
He blinked,” How do you eat without your mama ripping the prey into small bite sized pieces, I’ve seen big cats eat the prey without breaking it apart.” Blizzardkit meowed.
Fernkit frowned once more. She scanned the young tom's muzzle and shrugged. "I just bite into it? Is there any other way to do it without your mama?" It came out more question; Fernkit was a little confused herself at this question so she answered to the best of her ability. "That's how I do it. I never had my mama hunt and chew up prey." She said thoughtfully.

Mango
April 23rd, 2020, 10:40 AM
Fernkit frowned once more. She scanned the young tom's muzzle and shrugged. "I just bite into it? Is there any other way to do it without your mama?" It came out more question; Fernkit was a little confused herself at this question so she answered to the best of her ability. "That's how I do it. I never had my mama hunt and chew up prey." She said thoughtfully.
He blinked a bit,” Oh. I played with my siblings not my mama.” he replied. Blizzardkit had his mother do everything for him, literally.

Sweetie
April 23rd, 2020, 06:11 PM
Man, it was weird being back in the nursery, Mossypaw hasn't been here since he was a kit. Memories rushed back as he took in the sweet smell of milk and sounds of laughing kits. "Uhh...Iceflower? Sugarapple? Redstorm? I'm here to see if you need help or have anything for me to do." He called out to the three queens. Maybe he would get lucky and none of them needed him. But knowing his luck Iceflower probably had a few things up her forepaw. She'd probably work him to the bone as some kind of payback for the way he acted at Lionstar.
Dipper vermin shadowcla

teddy.
April 23rd, 2020, 07:08 PM
Socks TeamRiverRipple Fuzzy Vessel

Bumblebelly rolled into the nursery with a warm purr tumbling out of him as he carried two kits upon his back. He figured it was easier to dump the kids off here for the time being whilst adults talked over their fate. "Sugarapple!" { vermin } He called out quietly, keeping his eyes open for any sleeping kitten that may be sprawled across his pathway as he padded into the comforting darkness of the den, "Petuniapaw and I stumbled upon a few kits at the beach, thought you'd give them a once over and a name whilst I go inform Lionstar? Seemed silly dragging the three tuckerdd out things all the way to Lionstar with me," He hummed his sing-songy words. The large tom cat lowered himself to the ground, making it easier for the kittens upon him to depart.

Willowfern
April 23rd, 2020, 07:54 PM
Burrberry blinked her eyes open, her belly bulged with the unborn kits, she looked at Bumblebelly with the kits on his back, then at Sugarapple, who was receiving the kits, she wondered what they would be named, they looked so cute and fluffy. This little scene before her made her more excited for her own kits to be born.

dino.
April 23rd, 2020, 08:07 PM
Blazingkit was surprised when Sugarapple pressed him into her fur. He thought about his new name... Once he could breathe again he mewed excitedly "Blazingkit!" "That sounds cool!" He turned to Doub- no... Curlkit. "Hey!" "Wanna play?"

[ vermin Slushie Wolfie ]

[ Slushie, Wolfie vermin ]

"um-" the other kit's question caught him off guard, and after a moment he shook his head. "no, not really. thank you, though." his father had always taught him to be polite - he figured that hit the mark. glancing around the nursery, Curlkit settled for a spot at the very edge of Sugarapple's nest, curling his tails around him. he was much more content to just watch the others play.

Pluto
April 23rd, 2020, 09:22 PM
He blinked a bit,” Oh. I played with my siblings not my mama.” he replied. Blizzardkit had his mother do everything for him, literally.
Fernkit frowned again. Mamas boy. She thought, but had the right mind not to voice them or make the other kit any more upset than he already was. With a shrug, she replied. “Well you got a new mama and your gonna have to start learning how to do things on your own.” She said softly. Then, perking up she added, “And of course I can help you! Your practically my brother now.” She purred warmly.

jackal blackout
April 24th, 2020, 12:25 AM
then redstorm had said her own kits "sleep little ones, tomorrow you get to explore."

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 08:02 AM
Burrberry woke up to the sound of birds, she blinked her eyes open and glanced at Sugarapple who was curled around the new kits, she smiled,
I wonder if the attack on Shadowclan is over yet? Burrberry thought to herself, she padded out of the Nursery to check, nope, the Riverclan camp was still mostly empty, she padded to a warm spot and began to groom herself.

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 08:10 AM
Dawnkit ran around the nursery excitedly, wanting to run out to see how the battle is going. She accidentally runs straight into another cat.
Willowfern

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 08:13 AM
Dawnkit ran around the nursery excitedly, wanting to run out to see how the battle is going. She accidentally runs straight into another cat.
Willowfern
Burrberry let out a purr of laughter,
“Hello little one, you seem very busy today, what’s the rush?” Burrberry loved talking to kits, it made it easier for when she had her own.

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 08:36 AM
Burrberry let out a purr of laughter,
“Hello little one, you seem very busy today, what’s the rush?” Burrberry loved talking to kits, it made it easier for when she had her own.
Dawnkit looked at the warrior, shaking just a little.
"I-I wanted to go see the battle, I-I wanted to help my clanmates" She mumbled, looking at her paws and very subtly taking in Burrberry's scent
"y-you smell nice.." She looked up at the warrior with wide eyes

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 08:41 AM
Dawnkit looked at the warrior, shaking just a little.
"I-I wanted to go see the battle, I-I wanted to help my clanmates" She mumbled, looking at her paws and very subtly taking in Burrberry's scent
"y-you smell nice.." She looked up at the warrior with wide eyes
“Thank you!” Burrberry meowed,”I’m afraid that the battle is too far to see right now, it is all the way in Shadowclan territory, you will get your chance to fight for your clan little one, but now, as is you are a kit, Is not the time.”

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 08:44 AM
“Thank you!” Burrberry meowed,”I’m afraid that the battle is too far to see right now, it is all the way in Shadowclan territory, you will get your chance to fight for your clan little one, but now, as is you are a kit, Is not the time.”
"Well.... What would you like to do then? I don't really know what to do and I probably shouldn't go Shadowclan territory, they smell kinda weird.." She looked up a Burrberry, leaning forward to take in a bit more of her scent

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 08:49 AM
"Well.... What would you like to do then? I don't really know what to do and I probably shouldn't go Shadowclan territory, they smell kinda weird.." She looked up a Burrberry, leaning forward to take in a bit more of her scent
Burrberry gave a mrrow of laughter, apparently she smelled really good!
“Yes, Shadowclan are kinda stinky, can’t believe Lionstar sent warriors to attack them though, I mean, Shadowclan attacking Thunderclan was purely Icestar’s fault, her pride can be broken like a,” Burrberry snapped a small stick under her paw,”twig.”

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 08:54 AM
Burrberry gave a mrrow of laughter, apparently she smelled really good!
“Yes, Shadowclan are kinda stinky, can’t believe Lionstar sent warriors to attack them though, I mean, Shadowclan attacking Thunderclan was purely Icestar’s fault, her pride can be broken like a,” Burrberry snapped a small stick under her paw,”twig.”
Dawnkit smiled and pounced on one of the ends of the now broken stick, trying to break it herself "Like... A.... Twig!" She struggled trying to break the very small stick, trying to bite it apart "You must be super strong to break this! It's impossible!" She backed up and tried to once again pounce on the stick, her tail high in the air and swinging around. She subtly pushed the stick away, turning back to Burrberry, "Are you hungry? I can grab us a fish to share from the pile if you want! Or if you have ticks or fleas I can go get some bile! Oh OH or could we go down for a walk to the river?"

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 08:57 AM
Dawnkit smiled and pounced on one of the ends of the now broken stick, trying to break it herself "Like... A.... Twig!" She struggled trying to break the very small stick, trying to bite it apart "You must be super strong to break this! It's impossible!" She backed up and tried to once again pounce on the stick, her tail high in the air and swinging around. She subtly pushed the stick away, turning back to Burrberry, "Are you hungry? I can grab us a fish to share from the pile if you want! Or if you have ticks or fleas I can go get some bile! Oh OH or could we go down for a walk to the river?"
Burrberry looked at the little kit with a smile,
“Well, you are a kit and you aren’t allowed to leave camp yet, not until you are at least strong enough to break a twig,” Burrberry meowed,”I’ll get the fish, it might be too heavy for you, be back in a second.”

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 08:59 AM
Burrberry looked at the little kit with a smile,
“Well, you are a kit and you aren’t allowed to leave camp yet, not until you are at least strong enough to break a twig,” Burrberry meowed,”I’ll get the fish, it might be too heavy for you, be back in a second.”
"but I wanna helllllp" whined Dawnkit, gently pouncing onto Burrberry's back, extremely light despite her size "Can I at least come with you m- Burrberry?"

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 09:01 AM
Burrberry padded back with a medium-sized fish in her jaws, she set it down in front of Dawnkit,
“Here, this one is good enough, this is called a Salmon,” she meowed, she took a bite of the fish, it was extremely tasty. Dawneye

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 09:28 AM
Dawnkit looked at the fish curiously, very gently taking a bit and chewing loudly with her mouth open "yummy!" she said with a full mouth Willowfern

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 09:30 AM
Dawnkit looked at the fish curiously, very gently taking a bit and chewing loudly with her mouth open "yummy!" she said with a full mouth Willowfern
“Not too fast,” Burrberry meowed, “Don’t want to choke on fish bones.”

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 09:32 AM
Dawnkit smiled and ate the fish happily, gently leaning against Burrberry, starting to feel a bit drowsy Willowfern

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 09:35 AM
Dawnkit smiled and ate the fish happily, gently leaning against Burrberry, starting to feel a bit drowsy Willowfern
Burrberry picked up the kit by the scruff and padded into the Nursery, she set Dawnkit down in her little nest and licked her little nose,
“Sleep well,” she meowed.

Polaris
April 24th, 2020, 09:38 AM
Duskkit looked in the nursery. There were so many things to look at. Cozy moss nests were scattered around the den. Duskkit shook his brown and white tabby pelt, feeling out of place here. He saw many other kits walking around and talking to eachother. ¨Thanks for bringing me here, Crabpaw! Hello there Sugarapple!¨ He smiled and flicked his tail slowly from side to side.

Fae vermin

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Dawnkit whined a little bit "stay..." She mumbled, starting to stand up again despite being tired Willowfern

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 09:58 AM
Dawnkit whined a little bit "stay..." She mumbled, starting to stand up again despite being tired Willowfern
Burrberry turned around,
“Okay, sure,” she pulled her nest a little closer to Dawnkit’s and curled up in it, her eyes watching the kit,”There, is that good?” She meowed.

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 10:01 AM
Dawnkit smiled, snuggling up against Burrberry and closing her eyes "thank you mo- Burrberry" Willowfern

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 10:05 AM
Burrberry wrapped her tail around the kit and then thought to herself,
Hmm... Where is Emberfang? Did he even go to the battle...?
Katwhisperer

jackal blackout
April 24th, 2020, 10:14 AM
Man, it was weird being back in the nursery, Mossypaw hasn't been here since he was a kit. Memories rushed back as he took in the sweet smell of milk and sounds of laughing kits. "Uhh...Iceflower? Sugarapple? Redstorm? I'm here to see if you need help or have anything for me to do." He called out to the three queens. Maybe he would get lucky and none of them needed him. But knowing his luck Iceflower probably had a few things up her forepaw. She'd probably work him to the bone as some kind of payback for the way he acted at Lionstar.
Dipper vermin shadowcla redstorm said "I do need help with naming my kits."

Katwhisperer
April 24th, 2020, 10:14 AM
Blazingkit saw a new queen. He walked over to her. "Hi! My name is Blazingkit! What's yours? Wanna play?" He jumped on top of the Queen.
Willowfern

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 10:21 AM
Blazingkit saw a new queen. He walked over to her. "Hi! My name is Blazingkit! What's yours? Wanna play?" He jumped on top of the Queen.
Willowfern
Burrberry snorted awake and looked at the kit on top of her back,
“Oomf, hello, I’m Burrberry, Sure, I can play. Dawnkit, I’m gonna go play with this little baby, okay?” Burrberry slowly got up as to not disturb Dawnkit, “What about Mossball?” She meowed to Blazingkit, looking at Dawnkit to make sure she was still asleep.
Katwhisperer

Katwhisperer
April 24th, 2020, 10:26 AM
(Just so you know, Blazingkit was an outsider, and Thislestep and Fawnsqueak found him and 2 others.)

Blazingkit hopped off of Burrberry's back. "What's mossball?" He ran around her in circles. "Do you have your own kits?" he inquired while still running around Burrberry, getting dizzy.
Willowfern

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 10:27 AM
(Just so you know, Blazingkit was an outsider, and Thislestep and Fawnsqueak found him and 2 others.)

Blazingkit hopped off of Burrberry's back. "What's mossball?" He ran around her in circles. "Do you have your own kits?" he inquired while still running around Burrberry, getting dizzy.
Willowfern
“Well, mossball is basically batting a ball of moss around, and yes, I have my own kits, they just aren’t born yet,” She meowed.

Katwhisperer
April 24th, 2020, 10:34 AM
Blazingkit collapsed from dizziness. He got back up and shoot his head."Okay cool!" "Let's play that then!" "So are your kits in your belly?" He batted at Burrberry's belly.
Willowfern

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 10:38 AM
Blazingkit collapsed from dizziness. He got back up and shoot his head."Okay cool!" "Let's play that then!" "So are your kits in your belly?" He batted at Burrberry's belly.
Willowfern
“Careful,” Burrberry meowed stepping back a tiny bit,”Yes, there are kits in my belly, that area is very sensitive right now, so be careful, an yes, let’s play,” Burrberry found a patch off moss and rolled it into a suitable lump, she tossed to to Blazingkit, “When it comes to you, bat it back to me!”

Katwhisperer
April 24th, 2020, 10:42 AM
When the moss ball came to him, he batted it back, but it went barely anywhere, about half of the distance between them. He started to wail. "I-I messed it up!" "I-I'm sorry!" He ran over to Burrberry, plunging his face into her fur.
Willowfern

Mango
April 24th, 2020, 10:43 AM
Fernkit frowned again. Mamas boy. She thought, but had the right mind not to voice them or make the other kit any more upset than he already was. With a shrug, she replied. “Well you got a new mama and your gonna have to start learning how to do things on your own.” She said softly. Then, perking up she added, “And of course I can help you! Your practically my brother now.” She purred warmly.
Blizzardkit gave a small nod,” Okay...but I’m certain mama will come pick me up soon.” he meowed still holding out hope.

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 10:46 AM
When the moss ball came to him, he batted it back, but it went barely anywhere, about half of the distance between them. He started to wail. "I-I messed it up!" "I-I'm sorry!" He ran over to Burrberry, plunging his face into her fur.
Willowfern
Burrberry was surprised by the kit’s reaction,
“Oh honey, it’s fine! You didn’t mess up! This is just a game,” she meowed comfortingly and she licked his little nose.

Katwhisperer
April 24th, 2020, 10:51 AM
"O-okay..." He went back over to the mossball, picked it up, and batted it toward Burrberry. The moss ball went flying and hit her head. "A-ar-are you okay?!" He started wailing again I'm s-so s-s-sorry!"
Willowfern

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 10:53 AM
"O-okay..." He went back over to the mossball, picked it up, and batted it toward Burrberry. The moss ball went flying and hit her head. "A-ar-are you okay?!" He started wailing again I'm s-so s-s-sorry!"
Willowfern
Burrberry looked at the kit, Poor baby, she thought, Probably never got any praise or anything from his parents.
“I’m fine, it’s just moss, but are you okay?”

Katwhisperer
April 24th, 2020, 11:02 AM
"O-o-okay..." "I've j-just never ha-had a m-m-mom or d-da-dad." "My m-mom wa-was killed, and m-my dad l-left before I-I was born." He was balling. He huddled close to Burrberry. "Who's the f-father of the k-kits?"
Willowfern

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 11:09 AM
"O-o-okay..." "I've j-just never ha-had a m-m-mom or d-da-dad." "My m-mom wa-was killed, and m-my dad l-left before I-I was born." He was balling. He huddled close to Burrberry. "Who's the f-father of the k-kits?"
Willowfern
She curled her tail around him,
“The father is a nice tom named Emberfang,” she meowed,”I’m so sorry about your parents...”

jackal blackout
April 24th, 2020, 12:03 PM
then redstorm's kits ran around their mother until they got dizzy.

Dawneye
April 24th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Dawnkit slowly padded out of the nursery, her fur a complete mess and completely ruffled "mo- I mean Burrberry? Where did you go?" She sat down and looked at the kit and Burrberry, smiling just a little bit, but feeling a strange bit of jealousy. She shook her head, why was she feeling this way?
Willowfern

Katwhisperer
April 24th, 2020, 01:07 PM
"It's okay, you don't have to be sorry." "How much longer until the kits are born?"
Willowfern

[ How much longer IRL until their born? ]

Exis
April 24th, 2020, 01:17 PM
Foxpaw padded into the nursery with Dogkit behind her and looked around for Sugarapple, she hadn’t seen her for a while and had been meaning to come visit.
vermin Lynxpaw

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 01:18 PM
"It's okay, you don't have to be sorry." "How much longer until the kits are born?"
Willowfern

[ How much longer IRL until their born? ]
“A couple weeks I think,” Burrberry meowed.

tye
April 24th, 2020, 03:42 PM
[many apologies <3]

"My day is full of surprises and a blessing put together," her eyes glazed over many new kits than set her eyes back at Brambleblaze. "I see, not a problem! I've been naming kits all day, they seem to love their new names too. Hmm, you never know," bumping shoulders, purring. "I understand though. You can visit the little one anytime!" SilentLamb

Sugarapple waved out her plume tail, head craned curiously as she gently brushed the blank gazed kit's back. "Hello, little one," the tone of her voice was low and soft. "Don't be afraid, you're in good paws now. My name is Sugarapple, what's your name honey?" Oh! Tail slapping her mouth, she almost forgot what Bramblebraze said. "Well..huh.." slowly closing up, pressing her fur against the small baby she rumbled a low, warm purr hoping she'll realize that everything is okay and being taken care of. Estelle

"Bumblebelly!" a gentle clash of furs, she nose touched the warrior greeting with her everyday smile. "Another lovely bunch I see," the queen peered up at the two pairs of small ears flickering. "Of course, dear. Go on with your reports- I'll take care of the little ones for you." What on earth was kits doing in the beach? This day is just getting odder! "Hello, kids. Names Sugarapple, welcome to Riverclan. You're in safe paws in the nursery, now, tell me your names, sweeties." Socks TeamRiverRipple Fuzzy Vessel S-oft

She watched quietly at their cute interaction as they settle in, playing, and taking a needed nap. Curlkit's politeness made the queen softly smile, giving a motherly nuzzle against his small body. "If you need anything you can ask me. Okay?" Her goal was to make every kit feel comfortable and feel at home. But looking at Blizzardkit she knows it will take a while for some to feel homey. Slushie

"Oh, hello!" a sweet surprise to see a small brown and white kit walking up to her. "Yes, that's very sweet of Crabpaw. How are you feeling, dear?" [was she already named?] wolfnight .

Standing behind the apprentice, a gentle poke of her paw the queen chuckled a bit. "Yes, Foxpaw. Let me guess..," gazing sweetly, yet again, at a precious one behind her. "A new kit?" Mentallyunstable Lynxpaw

Hmm, haven't seen her before.. I'm really out of the loop! "Hiya, Burrberry." Sugarapple walked up to the new queen, waving her tail. "I'm so sorry, sweetheart! I didn't know we have a new queen with us or else I would've been the first to greet ya with love and all." Her signature nose bump, she purred. "Welcome and if you need any help," gesturing her eyes at her swollen belly, the tortie smiled happily. "I'm always around, okay?" Willowfern

Polaris
April 24th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Duskkit looked up the queen and smiled. "Oh, I'm feeling a little hungry." He yawned and suddenly became very tired. "I walked here all the way from the two leg place.." He shook his pelt, his eyes wandered around the room. He saw a moss nest, wishing he could crawl into it and fall asleep.
(Duskkit was named by his mom. He is 5 moons old.)

vermin

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 03:51 PM
[many apologies <3]

"My day is full of surprises and a blessing put together," her eyes glazed over many new kits than set her eyes back at Brambleblaze. "I see, not a problem! I've been naming kits all day, they seem to love their new names too. Hmm, you never know," bumping shoulders, purring. "I understand though. You can visit the little one anytime!" SilentLamb

Sugarapple waved out her plume tail, head craned curiously as she gently brushed the blank gazed kit's back. "Hello, little one," the tone of her voice was low and soft. "Don't be afraid, you're in good paws now. My name is Sugarapple, what's your name honey?" Oh! Tail slapping her mouth, she almost forgot what Bramblebraze said. "Well..huh.." slowly closing up, pressing her fur against the small baby she rumbled a low, warm purr hoping she'll realize that everything is okay and being taken care of. Estelle

"Bumblebelly!" a gentle clash of furs, she nose touched the warrior greeting with her everyday smile. "Another lovely bunch I see," the queen peered up at the two pairs of small ears flickering. "Of course, dear. Go on with your reports- I'll take care of the little ones for you." What on earth was kits doing in the beach? This day is just getting odder! "Hello, kids. Names Sugarapple, welcome to Riverclan. You're in safe paws in the nursery, now, tell me your names, sweeties." Socks TeamRiverRipple Fuzzy Vessel S-oft

She watched quietly at their cute interaction as they settle in, playing, and taking a needed nap. Curlkit's politeness made the queen softly smile, giving a motherly nuzzle against his small body. "If you need anything you can ask me. Okay?" Her goal was to make every kit feel comfortable and feel at home. But looking at Blizzardkit she knows it will take a while for some to feel homey. Slushie

"Oh, hello!" a sweet surprise to see a small brown and white kit walking up to her. "Yes, that's very sweet of Crabpaw. How are you feeling, dear?" [was she already named?] wolfnight .

Standing behind the apprentice, a gentle poke of her paw the queen chuckled a bit. "Yes, Foxpaw. Let me guess..," gazing sweetly, yet again, at a precious one behind her. "A new kit?" Mentallyunstable Lynxpaw

Hmm, haven't seen her before.. I'm really out of the loop! "Hiya, Burrberry." Sugarapple walked up to the new queen, waving her tail. "I'm so sorry, sweetheart! I didn't know we have a new queen with us or else I would've been the first to greet ya with love and all." Her signature nose bump, she purred. "Welcome and if you need any help," gesturing her eyes at her swollen belly, the tortie smiled happily. "I'm always around, okay?" Willowfern

“Okay,” Burrberry meowed happily,”Also, it’s fine, I moved her overnight, I should have been in here a moon ago, The kits are coming in a couple weeks, I was extremely overdue for coming here, then, I heard snippets of conversation and realized some kits can come early, so that’s why I just basically popped up in the middle of the night,” Burrberry snorted,”I am pretty new to this being a queen thing.”

MEAT ANGELS
April 24th, 2020, 03:53 PM
vermin Vessel Socks S-oft Fuzzy

Splotch dropped down from 'Petunia''s back, with a dip of her head in a small 'thank you'. Slowly, she padded towards the welcoming she-cat. They seemed to radiate calm, lavender bubbles. A sweet smell hung around them, and a memory caught Splotch by surprise. M-mum....? Was this her mom? They had a smell.. the smell of milk. Longing seized the mollies heart, and she fought the urge to leap into the queen fur, as she used to when her mother came back from hunting. And the day when her mother never came back.... The smell faded away, and Splotch became what she was now. Taking a step towards the queen, Splotch glanced at her companions, as if asking if they understood.

Exis
April 24th, 2020, 04:11 PM
[many apologies <3]

Foxpaw laughed. "No, I was bringing my friend back and thought I'd drop in to say hello. I'd been meaning to visit and figured I'd kill to bird with one pounce." Foxpaw said smiling at Sugarapple. she didn't actually have a serigant mother but this was the closest she had, so she figured it couldn't hurt to drop by once and a while.

tye
April 24th, 2020, 04:20 PM
"Ohh, the twoleg place," repeating the kit's words thoughtfully. "That's a big journey for a kit like you. Thank the stars you arrived here safely." She followed his drowsy gaze at a nearby moss nest and without another word she scooped up the tired baby, resting him in the nest. "You deserve a good rest, dear. I know you're very exhausted." wolfnight

"In the middle of the night?! My, my- you are a brave one!" she stared at her belly. "Tell me," asked in an excited tone, yellow eyes closing in. "How many do you think you'll have? And names, hm?" Willowfern

"Oh-!" nearly bumping into a small grey kit limping over to the side to have a good look. Her mind screamed adorableness once setting eyes on them and quickly swept the bundle into her fluffed out the body. A loving snug, she purred loudly. "So cute, so cute," she kept repeating, eyes squeezed tight. "Sorry! You're just so darn adorable. Welcome to Riverclan.. I already have the perfect clan name for you and that isss, " creating a dramatic pause, "Smokekit!" TeamRiverRipple

Willowfern
April 24th, 2020, 04:23 PM
"Ohh, the twoleg place," repeating the kit's words thoughtfully. "That's a big journey for a kit like you. Thank the stars you arrived here safely." She followed his drowsy gaze at a nearby moss nest and without another word she scooped up the tired baby, resting him in the nest. "You deserve a good rest, dear. I know you're very exhausted." wolfnight

"In the middle of the night?! My, my- you are a brave one!" she stared at her belly. "Tell me," asked in an excited tone, yellow eyes closing in. "How many do you think you'll have? And names, hm?" Willowfern

"Oh-!" nearly bumping into a small grey kit limping over to the side to have a good look. Her mind screamed adorableness once setting eyes on them and quickly swept the bundle into her fluffed out the body. A loving snug, she purred loudly. "So cute, so cute," she kept repeating, eyes squeezed tight. "Sorry! You're just so darn adorable. Welcome to Riverclan.. I already have the perfect clan name for you and that isss, " creating a dramatic pause, "Smokekit!" TeamRiverRipple

“I think maybe four? I don’t know the names yet, though one will definitely be named Brookkit,” Burrberry meowed thoughtfully, she hadn’t really thought about names, though they were very important, she really knew she would have to wing it.

tye
April 24th, 2020, 04:28 PM
"Haha, how sweet of you!" chiming in with her laughter, purring. "Well..?" giving a few seconds smirking she went up to Foxpaw for a great, big loving snug and licks to the head and cheek. "You should know by now that when you come meet Sugarapple, you gotta give her sugar! Share the love, darlin'. " The tortie queen chuckled softly , "How are you, sweetie. Everything holding up well? I hope no cat is bothering you." Thinking back in past memories a small frown appeared on her face. "Gosh, you were so small. I was scared to leave you alone so I took you on my lil' walk in the forest, remember? Now look at ya..bigger and stronger. Time flys! Oh, dear." Mentallyunstable

Polaris
April 24th, 2020, 04:32 PM
Duskkit didn't complain when the queen picked him up and set him in the soft comfy nest. He smiled at the she-cat. "Thank yo-" His words were interupted by a huge yawn. He purred softly, curling up into a small ball. He put his tail over his nose, slowly falling asleep.

vermin

MEAT ANGELS
April 24th, 2020, 04:33 PM
vermin
"Smokekit?" Splotch tilted her head, a frown pulling at her lips. She'd always thought of smoke as some kind of monster, leaking into your lungs. Of course, she'd never seen it up close, but this was always the description Splotch had had for it. That sounded... disturbing. How do I know this place is even alright? She shook the thought away, taking another cautious step into the queens infinite fluff. Warmth, and the scent of milk seeped into Splotch's lungs, and, for a moment, she felt at home. All of a sudden, the name Smokekit had a nice ring to it. Maybe the smoke wouldn't be an uncontrollable beast, but a shadow, a friend, wrapping itself around your side. "Smokekit... I like it." Smokekit, formerly Splotch, took a long look at her sisters, finalizing her decision. This was it. The game was set. There was no turning back now.

Exis
April 24th, 2020, 04:40 PM
Foxpaw laughed. "Thanks, You really think I've grown, everyone tells me I only look 5 1/2 moons but I think I'm big. No one's been though enough to bother me, I even gave Sootflare a run for his mice." She said boasting at the small victory.

vermin

Estelle
April 24th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Primrose stayed close to Bramleblaze- the only cat she knew was nice within the ocean of sounds. Her sightless eyes twitched and the young kitten slightly jumped at the sudden feeling on her back, despite the softer tone coming from the queen. After a little bit, however, she lifted her tiny head only slightly and blankly gazed at where the sound of the voice came from. She didn't sound so scary..
The rumble of a purr reached her ears along with a soft pelt, leaving the kit a bit more comfortable. The molly had asked for her name, no? Primrose stayed silent, as always, she knew a few words- sort of- and her name! It was one of the first things her mother had taught her and her brother as soon as they started to mewl "p...pw.....wim...wo...wose.." she spoke quietly in a soft and squeaky voice. Yes, sort of, only sort of.
vermin SilentLamb

Leucos
April 24th, 2020, 05:20 PM
vermin Estelle

She just gave a smile at it all. Though she was shocked at a few things, one the kit stayed by her...and the fact that the kit could sort of talk! "primrose...it's a pretty name. " she meowed . Watching sugarapple interact with the kit , she backed up a bit and bent over, nudging her softly " she won't hurt you. " .

Pluto
April 24th, 2020, 07:24 PM
Blizzardkit gave a small nod,” Okay...but I’m certain mama will come pick me up soon.” he meowed still holding out hope.
The young tom’s hope broke Fernkit’s heart. How could she break the news to him the mama’s stopped caring? She wouldn’t. She’d tell him - or let him figure it out - when he wanted to. No need to force it on him. With a helpless shrug she meowed, “Okay. But if she does... you won’t forget me will you?” Though she had no intention of leaving, she didn’t want to be left. Again. Is there something wrong with me? Is that why every cat keeps leaving me behind? She thought worriedly, but tried to push the thought as far away as she could.

Wings
April 24th, 2020, 08:06 PM
Carrying the tom-kit, he slithered into the nursery. Walking over to Sugarapple, he set the kit down. He hadn't made sure to see if Stonepaw was following but, he predicted the apprentice was. "Sugarapple... would you be willing to take on two more kits?" The tom eyed the queen curiously, he had no idea what would happen if she didn't.
vermin The Shadow Flower hal Alexcentri

The Shadow Flower
April 24th, 2020, 08:10 PM
StonePaw would come in carrying Chestnut.
This is the nursery!

Socks
April 24th, 2020, 09:07 PM
Patch was overwhelmed by all the cat scents, she had guessed the cats who helped her had lived in a group but there were so many others around. She wasn't sure she had seen this many cats before in her life, just the amount of kits around was more than she knew, was she expected to learn all their names? If they all had as weird of names as Pentuniapaw and Bumblebelly then she didn't think she could ever remember them all.
She cautiously padded towards the nice-sounding molly-- Sugarapple was it? Who was that Lionstar cat Bumblebelly was talking to? Everything was so confusing, but if she got food and a nest she didn't care. "H-Hi." She spoke softly, opting for a word she could say without a lisp for her first greeting. "'M Patch." Simple words, no messing up, that's all it took.
vermin

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 25th, 2020, 12:25 AM
Foxpaw padded into the nursery with Dogkit behind her and looked around for Sugarapple, she hadn’t seen her for a while and had been meaning to come visit.

Dogkit padded inside after Foxpaw. He sat down while she and Sugarapple talked. He looked at Sugarapple. "Sugarapple,Foxpaw taught a battle move!" he told her. He crouched down and demonstrated the swipe. "Like that, right Foxpaw?" he asked.

Mentallyunstable
vermin
(Sorry for the late reply)

tye
April 25th, 2020, 01:07 AM
Duskkit didn't complain when the queen picked him up and set him in the soft comfy nest. He smiled at the she-cat. "Thank yo-" His words were interupted by a huge yawn. He purred softly, curling up into a small ball. He put his tail over his nose, slowly falling asleep.

vermin

A low vibrating humming flowed around the kit from her. Sugarapple gently stroked the sweet kit's back until he finally closed his tiny eyes, drifting into his dreams. "Sweet dreams, love."

tye
April 25th, 2020, 01:21 AM
The pent air in her chest was let out in a sigh of relief. She likes her name, thank the Stars! One day she will realize why the name was given. Back in her old life, all her siblings and friends would join their humans in what they call a bonfire night. The fire illuminated in the pitch black, a strange yet alluring sound played as humans danced around. And of course, that smokey smell of flavors of wood delivered peace to us all. It's a symbol of power and peace. "Glad you do. You can join your sisters if you want. I'll be around if you need anything don't be afraid to shout my name."
TeamRiverRipple

tye
April 25th, 2020, 01:25 AM
"Bah! Don't mind them." Sugarapple laughed. "That's good! Let them underestimate ya', it's more amusing to see their surprise faces when you show them who's boss."
Mentallyunstable

tye
April 25th, 2020, 01:34 AM
"My golly..she's talking!" she bent down, nose a few inches away from the tiny kit to hear her small voice. "Primrose is a pretty name," agreeing with Brambleblaze. She pondered a bit..very cute name but..hmm, "Do you think Rosekit issa good clan name for her?" flickering her eyes at Brambleblaze then back at Primrose. While waiting for the warrior's reply she extended out her paw to gently brush against the kitten's cheek.
Estelle SilentLamb

tye
April 25th, 2020, 01:40 AM
"More the merrier" was her response, bouncing up to them so she can take a good look at the bunch. "Poor things. Where did you find them?" she asked in a hushed voice for only the warrior to hear. Sugarapple waved her tail in greetings of the new arrivals. "Welcome to Riverclan, kits. I bet your both tired, huh?"
The Shadow Flower , hal

tye
April 25th, 2020, 01:56 AM
"That's cool. It looks like you and Foxpaw are tighter than a tick on a hare." Sugarapple showed an approving smile. "Seems 'bout right to me. What do you think, Foxpaw?" Lynxpaw Mentallyunstable [oof, sorry for double mentions]

"Four is a good guess. Why just looking at the roundness of your tummy I'd say five! But who knows. Brookkit is a lovely name..there's a meaning behind it?" Sugarapple settled next to Burberry, slumping down her shoulders. She gets a little break before checking on the kitties again. "Well Hunny, when the time comes I will help you all the way. I can't wait to see them." Willowfern

Estelle
April 25th, 2020, 04:58 AM
The small kitten felt Brambleblaze back up and before she could let herself stumble backwards she was nudged forward. She didn't like that as she wanted to stay with the hissy cat- which could be considered strange as it was the cat who had initially scared her by hissing.. while Sugarapple had only been nice. Her tiny head turned to the sound of the warrior's voice before turning her sightless eyes to linger in the queen's direction.
Primrose tilted her head in confusion as she spoke-'rose' did they not understand her correctly? "w...p...wi..m...wose..." she squeaked again in a complain. Primrose was her name- like the flower- not 'rosekit'.
vermin SilentLamb

Willowfern
April 25th, 2020, 07:24 AM
"That's cool. It looks like you and Foxpaw are tighter than a tick on a hare." Sugarapple showed an approving smile. "Seems 'bout right to me. What do you think, Foxpaw?" Lynxpaw Mentallyunstable [oof, sorry for double mentions]

"Four is a good guess. Why just looking at the roundness of your tummy I'd say five! But who knows. Brookkit is a lovely name..there's a meaning behind it?" Sugarapple settled next to Burberry, slumping down her shoulders. She gets a little break before checking on the kitties again. "Well Hunny, when the time comes I will help you all the way. I can't wait to see them." Willowfern

“Thank you,” Burrberry meowed,”It’s nice to know I have a friend here already, well, except for the kits, they just seem to be mooning over me,” Burrberry’s whisker twitched in amusement.
(Sorry for the late response)

Exis
April 25th, 2020, 08:51 AM
Foxpaw smiled, "Ya, seems like all's right with the world." she said smiling brightly. "Hey Sugarapple, thanks for being around." She said after a pause. She shuffled her paws on the floor in embarrassment.
Lynxpaw vermin

Katwhisperer
April 25th, 2020, 11:16 AM
Willowfern

Emberfang slowly walked into the nursery. "Burrberry? Are you here?" he called.

[ Sorry for the late response, I'm not on much on the weekends. ]

Willowfern
April 25th, 2020, 11:18 AM
Willowfern

Emberfang slowly walked into the nursery. "Burrberry? Are you here?" he called.

[ Sorry for the late response, I'm not on much on the weekends. ]

Burrberry glanced in the direction of the entrance when she heard her name,
“Emberfang! Thank the stars you’re back!” Burrberry meowed as she got up and padded toward him, she touched noses with him, “I was so worried that that battle would kill you.”

Katwhisperer
April 25th, 2020, 11:46 AM
Willowfern

"Nah, it's okay... I only got a few scratches..." He sat down and cleaned his wounds. "They should be fine without Otterstone's herbs." "How have you been?" he inquired while he licked the top of Burrberry's head

Willowfern
April 25th, 2020, 11:54 AM
Willowfern

"Nah, it's okay... I only got a few scratches..." He sat down and cleaned his wounds. "They should be fine without Otterstone's herbs." "How have you been?" he inquired while he licked the top of Burrberry's head

“I’ve been good, I moved in here in the middle of the night after I heard that kits can come early, so I skedaddled right in here ha! So, did we win the battle?” Burrberry meowed as she rearranged her nest a bit.

Mango
April 25th, 2020, 12:14 PM
The young tom’s hope broke Fernkit’s heart. How could she break the news to him the mama’s stopped caring? She wouldn’t. She’d tell him - or let him figure it out - when he wanted to. No need to force it on him. With a helpless shrug she meowed, “Okay. But if she does... you won’t forget me will you?” Though she had no intention of leaving, she didn’t want to be left. Again. Is there something wrong with me? Is that why every cat keeps leaving me behind? She thought worriedly, but tried to push the thought as far away as she could.
Blizzardkit shook his head,” Never. Your the first friend I’ve ever made.” he meowed. The kit wasn’t ready to consider Fernkit his new adoptive sister, due to his hope of his mama returning and taking him home, but he would consider Fernkit a friend, technically his best friend as she was his only friend.

Dawneye
April 25th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Dawnkit awkwardly stood in the nursery, looking at the kind soon to be queen BurrBerry, but not wanting to bother her for something as silly as playing

Vessel
April 25th, 2020, 06:26 PM
TeamRiverRipple Socks vermin

Snowdonia frowned.

Splotch is... Smokekit?

She turned to Patch, confusion in her eyes.

"Will our names be changed as well?"

The yellow she-kit wasn't sure she liked the idea, but she did like the motherly nature of Sugarapple.

Snowdonia stepped forward.

"I-I'm Snowdonia. And this is Patch!"

She nudged Patch forward with a grin.

I think I'm gonna like Riverclan!

Alexcentri
April 25th, 2020, 07:19 PM
Branch was, in fact, quite tired. His fluffy little body could only take so much, to be fair. He squeaked out a, "Yeah I'm tired," along with a yawn that can only be described as adorable. He looked over at Chestnut, and then back at the larger cat who had asked if they were tired. "I'm - uh - kinda hungry too..." He looked down at his paws, feeling a bit shy. There were so many new cats around, too many for his liking right now. At least he had Chestnut around, whom he had known since... well he couldn't remember, he just knew Chestnut.

vermin hal
(Sorry I didn't respond, didn't see the post haha!)

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 25th, 2020, 07:55 PM
Dogkit sat staring at the ground while Foxpaw and sugarapple talked. His mind wandered back to his mother's death. He quickly made himself focus on the two cats in front of him. He didn't want to think about it.

Mentallyunstable
vermin

Pluto
April 25th, 2020, 08:22 PM
Blizzardkit shook his head,” Never. Your the first friend I’ve ever made.” he meowed. The kit wasn’t ready to consider Fernkit his new adoptive sister, due to his hope of his mama returning and taking him home, but he would consider Fernkit a friend, technically his best friend as she was his only friend.
She felt relief flow through her paws. Though at one point he might leave her, she knew he wouldn’t forget her. She trusted him enough to do that for her at least. “Good. Your mine too.” Being called a friend made her think her earlier preposition was too soon, but she didn’t in fact mind too much. He would think it when he was ready. “What games do you know?” She asked the young tom.

Polaris
April 25th, 2020, 08:58 PM
Duskkit yawned, waking up from his nap. He got up, shaking his pelt, and looked around the den with his big, pale yellow eyes. He stretched and then sat down, wondering who to talk to first. He decided he would wait to see if a kit walked up to him and started to clean his white pelt with brown tabby splotches.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 25th, 2020, 09:01 PM
Dawnkit looked curiously at the white and brown kit who was grooming himself. She wanted to go up and walk to him, she nervously tried to groom her orange and brown pelt, her glowing dawn colored eyes giving away her nervousness. She walked up to the kit, trying to walk normally, and of course falling over right into the kit "s-Sorry!" wolfnight

Polaris
April 25th, 2020, 09:04 PM
Duskkit watched as the other kit approached him. He was surprised as the kit fell, hitting into him. He smiled as she said an apology. "It's okay! Here, let me help!" He helped the other kit up and sat down again. "Hello there! I'm Dusk. Oh-I mean Duskkit!" He smiled, hoping this would be his first friend in the clan.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 25th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Dawnkit smiled at the new kit, subtly sniffing him to learn his scent "I'm Dawnkit! How funny! Are you my evil twin?" She joked, playfully hitting him with her tail "How old are you Duskkit?" She asked curiously wolfnight

Polaris
April 25th, 2020, 09:18 PM
Duskkit let the other kit sniff him, happy she was still here. He laughed when she said that he was her evil twin. "I don't know. Maybe we were twins separated at birth!" He laughed again. He playfully batted at her ears as she asked how old he was. "Oh, I'm 5 moons old! I just join Riverclan a few days ago! And I really like it here!" Dawneye

Dawneye
April 25th, 2020, 09:20 PM
"I'm 5 moons old too! Maybe we will become apprentices together!" She smiled, so excited to have a friend. She sat down next to him, gently grooming some of the fur she had ruffled up on him "Do you want to share a piece of freshkill? I think there is a small rabbit on the fresh-kill pile we could share!" wolfnight

Polaris
April 25th, 2020, 09:25 PM
He smiled as she talked to him. He was confused when she said apprentice. "What's a apprentice?" When she said fresh-kill, his stomach started to rumble. Duskkit laughed a little in embarrassment. "I am pretty hungry...And a rabbit does seem good right now...Sure!" He batted at her paws, hungry for some prey.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 25th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Dawnkit looked a bit shocked as the kit asked his question "Well when a kit turns 6 moons old they are sent to be an apprentice to a warrior, so that they can become a warrior too eventually, we would move to the apprentice den" She smiled and padded out of the nursery to grab the small rabbit "Don't go anywhere I'll be right back!" wolfnight

Polaris
April 25th, 2020, 09:30 PM
Duskkit listened intently as Dawnkit explained it. He nodded, "Wow, that seems really cool!" He smiled as Dawnkit left to go get the prey. He moved to the side of the entrance to the nursery, hiding right next to the entrance as he waited for Dawnkit to come back and get the scare of her life. He shifted on his paws, excited to be able to let all his energy out.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 25th, 2020, 09:34 PM
Dawnkit came trotting back, the small rabbit a bit hard for her to carry. The second she entered the nursery she put down the rabbit and faced Duskkit "my sense of smell is pretty good you know, that's what you get for letting me sniff you to learn you scent!" She laughed, gently nudging the fresh kill towards her friend "you can have the first bite" she offered wolfnight

Polaris
April 25th, 2020, 09:39 PM
Duskkit wasn't expecting Dawnkit to come right then and yelped, jumping back and falling over. He laughed, getting up. "Wow Dawnkit, you scared me!" He laughed again and shook his pelt, looking at Dawnkit, his pale yellow eyes sparkling. He crouched down to the prey. "Thanks Dawnkit!" He bit into the rabbit, letting the smell and taste of it washing into his nose and mouth. He purred, not having a good meal in a long time.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 25th, 2020, 09:42 PM
Dawnkit smiled and lied down next to her new friend, not really feeling very hungry she just took a little nibble, even though she knew she should eat more. "So where are you from? I know you're not from here, your scent isn't quite Riverclanie yet" wolfnight

Polaris
April 25th, 2020, 09:48 PM
Duskkit stopped eating, hearing Dawnkits question. "Oh...Well...I'm from a forest near the twoleg place..." He slowly continued to eat, ripping a little off for Dawnkit and used his muzzle to push it over to her. Duskkit shook his head, trying to get his memories out of his head.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 25th, 2020, 09:50 PM
Dawnkit ate the bit of rabbit, gently trying to nuzzle her new friend "why did you come to Riverclan? If you're from a forest it seems like Thunderclan or maybe Shadowclan would be a better choice" She looked curiously at her new friend, gently licking his cheek
wolfnight

Polaris
April 25th, 2020, 09:55 PM
Duskkit smiled gently at Dawnkit, grateful. "Well, I just went to the closest clan I could find...Also," Duskkit got a far away look in his eyes. "My mom used to talk about how she used to love to swim and fish...So I thought maybe I could learn how to do that here..." He looked at the ground, his far away look fading. He suddenly had many memories of his mom. He squeezed his eyes shut, letting a tear drip down his face.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 25th, 2020, 10:00 PM
Dawnkit instantly licked the tear off her friend's face "it's okay, I don't have a mom either..." She looked at her new friend, smiling comfortingly "We don't have to talk about anything you don't want to
wolfnight

Polaris
April 25th, 2020, 10:03 PM
Duskkit moved closer to his friend, letting their pelts touch. He smiled at Dawnkit. "No, this is good. It feels good to talk about her...I'm sorry about your mom..." He lay his head on his paws, not hungry anymore. He thought for a moment then said, "Thank you Dawnkit...No one had talked to me exept you...And I really am thankful for it." He sighed, gazing at her with his pale yellow eyes.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 25th, 2020, 10:06 PM
"Everyone deserves kindness, and everyone is just a potential friend" She smiled sweetly, gently pressing her nose against her friend's nose, closing her eyes and letting out a calm breath wolfnight

Polaris
April 25th, 2020, 10:09 PM
Duskkit purred and smiled, getting up. He was determined not to stay gloomy. "Well, let's play a game! What games do you know?" He was in a playful crouch, moving from side to side, taunting Dawnkit. He smiled playfully as he gave a 'ferocious' growl.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 25th, 2020, 10:13 PM
Dawnkit giggled "I don't really know any games, I don't have an easy time making friends for some reason.." She smiled, gently pouncing onto Duskkit "but we can make up a game" she suggested wolfnight

Polaris
April 25th, 2020, 10:17 PM
Duskkit looked up and Dawnkit from underneath her. He tilted his head a little, surprised. "Really? I would have thought you have tons of friends! I was kinda worried that you would only want to be my friend for today..." He slipped out from under her and got up, pouncing on her and pinning her. "Sure! What should we call it?"
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 25th, 2020, 10:21 PM
Dawnkit giggled, gently pushing her hind paws against Duskkit's belly, pushing him off her "how about... king of the cats! Whoever can keep the other pinned for... 5 seconds wins!"
she meowed excitedly, quickly getting into a playing crouch
wolfnight

Polaris
April 25th, 2020, 10:23 PM
Duskkit nodded and growled. "Challenge accepted." He crouched, slowly moving around her in a circle. He grabbed a piece of moss on the ground ad grabbed it, flinging it at Dawnkit. He lept at her, hoping her pin her while she was distracted by the moss.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 25th, 2020, 10:25 PM
Dawnkit flung the moss away with her tail, moving just slightly over so Duskkit would land on the ground. She pinned him down from behind so that he was facing away from her and couldn't kick her off with his hind paws "gotcha!"
wolfnight

Polaris
April 25th, 2020, 10:27 PM
Duskkit yowled in surprise, his mews muffled as Dawnkit jumped on him. He struggled to get up, trying desperately. He stopped moving, laying on the ground, defeated. He sighed and shook his head slowly. Wow, beat by a girl... He lay there, waiting for her to get off of him and rub her win in his face.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 25th, 2020, 10:30 PM
She smiled and got off of him once the time was up "that was really clever how you tried to distract me with the moth ball!" She licked her paws, trying to get the dust off before beginning to help clean Duskkit wolfnight

Polaris
April 25th, 2020, 10:33 PM
Duskkit smiled at Dawnkit as he got up. He gazed at her with his pale yellow eyes. He licked himself clean and saw some moss on Dawnkits pelt. He licked it off and sat down. "So, Dawnkit. Have you lived in the clan your whole life? Do you have any siblings?" He wanted to get to know her more. He put his tail around his paws, getting comfy.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 25th, 2020, 10:36 PM
"I was born here, but I have no siblings" She smiled sweetly at Duskkit, leaning a bit so their pelts here together, she truly enjoyed his company. "I am a Riverclan cat through and through, just like you are now!" She gently licked behind his ear where it was still dusty
wolfnight

Polaris
April 25th, 2020, 10:40 PM
Duskkit yawned and shook his pelt. "I have siblings...But I don't know where they are...We were separated..." He sighed, remembering them. He quickly shook his pelt, becoming happy again. "Well, I'm glad I'm here now. With you. He smiled and leaned on her, starting to groom her fur. He didn't know if he was supposed to do that, but he did it to his siblings, and Dawnkit reminded him a lot of his sister. "Hey Dawnkit, guess what?"
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 25th, 2020, 10:43 PM
"what?" She asked, her ears gently twitching. She leaned back, trying to get and itch on her back that she couldn't quite reach, she looked like a dog trying to chase it's own tail
wolfnight

Polaris
April 25th, 2020, 10:45 PM
Duskkit smiled and watched her for a moment before scratching the itch for her. He shook his pelt, his ear twitching. "My mom's name was Dawn." He looked at the ground, missing her. It felt like a hole was in his heart that could never be filled. He shook his head, determined to stay happy. "You remind me a lot of her." He smiled laying down and putting his head on his paws.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 25th, 2020, 10:48 PM
Dawnkit smiled, she moved over so she was laying across Duskkit's back, she let out a huge yawn "I'm exhausted, how about you?" She asked, a bit too tired to really think straight
wolfnight

Polaris
April 25th, 2020, 10:51 PM
Duskkit just grunted, almost asleep. He purred softly before laying his head on her back. He let her breathing lull him to sleep. He dreamt about what it would be like to become a warrior.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 25th, 2020, 10:53 PM
Dawnkit fell asleep, slowly moving to be beside Duskkit, intertwining her tail with his as they slept in peace
wolfnight

Mango
April 26th, 2020, 06:57 AM
She felt relief flow through her paws. Though at one point he might leave her, she knew he wouldn’t forget her. She trusted him enough to do that for her at least. “Good. Your mine too.” Being called a friend made her think her earlier preposition was too soon, but she didn’t in fact mind too much. He would think it when he was ready. “What games do you know?” She asked the young tom.
Blizzardkit paused,” I used to play with game called mossball...” he trailed off before finding some moss and making it into a mossball and with no warning lightly batted it to Fernkit.

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 09:54 AM
Dawnkit slowly got up off her friend, stretching her back and walking out to get a small piece of fresh kill for her friend when he wakes up
wolfnight

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 09:58 AM
Duskkit felt the warmth nest to him leave. He sighed, knowing it was time for him to get up. He slowly got up and stretched. The sun shone into the den and he blinked his eyes open, still half asleep. Duskkit looked around for his friend, Dawnkit. He couldn't see her anywhere and forgot that he could smell for her scent. He looked at the ground and sighed. I knew she would only want to be my friend for a little while. But only one day? He started to groom his white pelt with brown tabby splotches as he watched the camp outside the nursery with his pale yellow eyes.
Dawneye

Willowfern
April 26th, 2020, 10:11 AM
Burrberry blinked her eyes open to see dawn light filtering in through the nursery, she stood up and shook out her fur of all the leaves and moss that might have stuck to her overnight,
“Top o’ the morning to you!” She meowed to the kit called Duskkit as she padded out of the nursery, this was going to be a good day.

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 10:12 AM
Dawnkit returned, struggling to carry a rabbit into the nursery in her exhausted state. She gently dropped it in front of her friend “oh you’re awake! I’m sorry, I figured you’d like to wake up to some fresh kill ready to eat!” She smiled sweetly at her friend and gently pushed the fresh kill towards him “you get the first bite” she licked his white pelt with brown tabby splotches, having yet to even groom her own orange pelt with fading brown in it. Dawnkit saw BurrBerry awaken, mewing a greeting “do you want to share this rabbit with us BurrBerry? There is plenty to go around!”
wolfnight

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 10:16 AM
Duskkit smiled the biggest smile he had ever done. He started to purr loudly as he looked at Dawnkit. His pale yellow eyes were sparkling in the sun. "I-I thought you left and didn't want to be my friend anymore!" He laughed a little, thinking it was a funny idea now that he heard it out loud. He groomed Dawkits fur a little before sinking his teeth into the rabbit. He sighed contently as he swallowed his first bite. Duskkit pushed the rabbit over to Dawnkit as he licked his lips, the taste still there.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 10:21 AM
Dawnkit smiled and took just a couple nibbles from the rabbit, she never really seemed to eat much, and it was beginning to show. She gently pushed the rabbit back to her friend after her couple of nibbles “I would never do that! I always want to be your friend Duskkit! You’re the best friend I’ve ever had!” She moved to be next to her friend, intertwining her tail with his “I’ll never leave your side” wolfnight

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 10:25 AM
Duskkit turned and looked at her with his pale eyes and smiled. He purred and crouched, taking another big bite. He sat for a moment, letting the sound of the river wash over him. He licked Dawnkits pelt, happy that she would be his best friend. "I can't wait to learn more about the clan!" He smiled again, thinking about all the cool things he would learn as he pushed the rabbit to Dawnkit.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 10:41 AM
Dawnkit politely refused “we can leave it here for anybody who wants it. What do you want to know about the clans? I know lots and lots!” She looked excited as all starclan to tell her new friend about the clans
wolfnight

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 10:47 AM
Duskkit looked at Dawnkit, thinking. "Well I don't really know anyting about the clans right now...Only about apprentices..." He shifted on his paws, feeling a little out of place.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 10:50 AM
Dawnkit smiled excitedly, her tail thrashing “well okay... what would you like to know more about? We have a leader, a deputy, a medicine cat, warriors, there are gatherings and other clans and the star cave kind of thing... I don’t remember what it’s called”
wolfnight

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 10:55 AM
Duskkit smiled, not sure what to ask about. "Hmmm...What's a leader and deputy?" His pale yellow eyes sparkled with excitement, wishing he already knew it all. He purred as he looked at Dawnkit, waiting for her to answer.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 11:01 AM
Dawnkit smiled and put her paws under her as she began to explain “well our leader is Lionstar. He has authority over everybody in the clan, starclan granted him 9 lives to serve his clan. Our deputy is Sootflare, they will become leader if Lionstar were to pass away or retire.” She smiled, so excited to be introducing her friend to this “Lionstar was once deputy, but when a cat becomes leader they earn the name star “ she explained wolfnight

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 11:03 AM
Duskkit settled down next to Dawnkit, scooting next to her so that their pelts were touching. He nodded as he listened to her. "Oh, Lionstar! I met him!" He smiled, remembering when he first joined. "Wait, what's 'starclan'?" He looked at Dawnkit, hoping she would know.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 11:05 AM
Dawnkit smiled sweetly, licking her friend’s forehead “Starclan is our warrior ancestors. When you look up at the moon and see silverpelt, every star is a warrior of Starclan. It’s where good cats go when they move on. They hunt with Starclan forever.” She gently licked her paws “and when a leader is named they grant the leader 9 lives” wolfnight

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 11:08 AM
Duskkit looked at Dawnkit, not convinced. "Cats. In the sky? No way that's real." Dead cats in the sky. Nope. Probably just something that they tell the kits. To scare them maybe? He shook his head, unsure why Dawnkit actually believed this.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 11:12 AM
Dawnkit looked surprised at her clan mate “star clan is real. As real as you and me. Lionstar was granted nine lives from them, he is able to die 9 times before going to go join them. My mom is somewhere up there, my dad too. Every good warrior goes on to join them. I promise you it isn’t a story for kits, it isn’t made to like scare us or anything, we are supposed to love our warrior ancestors and thank them for every bit of prey we have the privilege of eating” she mewed, gently intertwining her tail with her friends wolfnight

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 11:14 AM
Duskkit looked at Dawnkit, still not convined. "Okay..." He decided to change the subject. "So, what is the medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice?" He shifted on his paws, waiting for his friend to reply.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 11:19 AM
Dawnkit continued “Medicine cats are the cats who interrupt signs from Starclan and receive prophecies. They also heal the clan using herbs and stuff and different healing methods. Like if you get a cut or something they would help close it up and stop bleeding and infections, the medicine cat apprentice is basically like the deputy but for medicine cats” wolfnight

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 11:21 AM
Duskkit nodded, understanding. "Okay...I heard some cats before talk about other clans, and gatherings?" He looked at her, scooting a little bit closer, glad for her warmth. It was cloudy outside and he expected it would be raining soon.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 11:24 AM
Dawnkit snuggled up against her friend “well there is Shadowclan, they tend to be the meanie ones, then there is thunderclan, they live in the forest and stuff, and there is Windclan. They are fast runners and catch lots of rabbits” She smiled, but some of her fur bristled “and gatherings are every full moon when all four clans meet in peace to share news like new apprentices or warriors or new kits born” she smiled, gently shuffling her paws
wolfnight

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 11:29 AM
Duskkit nodded, interested. "Wow. That's cool! So, can kits go to this gathering?" He imagined himself going and talking to lots of cats, making a lot of great new friends. He purred softly as he slowly groomed his pelt.
Dawneye

Mango
April 26th, 2020, 11:30 AM
Blizzardkit stalked around the den loudly meowing,” I am Lionstar...I am the leader of the nursery, Bah Hum Bug....grr...I’m Lionstar, I don’t show pride and will take elders out for a walk and they never return. Bye,Bye...Bitterthorn soon too! I need elders to punish apprentices, my mama be annoying.” he meowed before bursting into laughter from pretending to be Lionstar.

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 11:34 AM
Dawnkit shook her head, growling at Blizzardkit as he came into the nursery mocking the leader. She continued talking through clenched teeth “no sadly kits can’t go.” She turned to blizzardkit “oh shush! You shouldn’t make fun of our leader like that or he’ll hold back your apprentice ceremony!” wolfnight Zesty Mango

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 11:37 AM
Duskkit sighed, wishing he could go. He tilted his head as Dawnkit growled at the other kit, Blizzardkit? He smiled, laughing a little. "Dawnkit, you could try to be a little nicer, he's just playing..." He tried to make Dawnkit a little more light hearted. He got up, pulling his tail away from hers. "Hello." He smiled at Blizzardkit, hoping for another friend.
Dawneye Zesty Mango

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 11:42 AM
Dawnkit sighed and got up, following her friend. She knew she had been wrong to get so easily upset, but he shouldn’t be so mocking of his leader, that’s how you get in trouble. She sat next to Duskkit, cleaning her fur as the two kits spoke Zesty Mango wolfnight

Mango
April 26th, 2020, 11:42 AM
Dawneye wolfnight
Blizzardkit smiled some,” I’m not being mean, I’m Lionstar. Leader of Riverclan, I’m going to Shadowclan to destroy Icestar.” he giggled in laughter.

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 11:44 AM
Duskkit smiled at Blizzardkit, trying hard not to get annoyed by him. "I'm Duskkit!" He shook his white pelt with brown tabby spots and looked at Blizzardkit with his pale yellow eyes. He placed his tail on Dawnkit's back, hoping she would know that he wasn't trying to replace her.
Dawneye Zesty Mango

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 11:45 AM
Dawnkit growled softly at the Tom “you should treat lionstar with more respect Blizzardkit, you don’t want to be stuck in the nursery forever do you?”
wolfnight Zesty Mango

Mango
April 26th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Dawneye wolfnight
Blizzardkit flicked his tail giving up on being Lionstar,” I wasn’t being disrespectful, I was being accurate. I’m certain Lionstar will like me, he’ll make me his apprentice, as soon as Frozenpaw is a warrior, if not...I’ll settle for Sootflare’s third apprentice.” he declared

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 11:55 AM
Duskkit looked at Dawnkit, not very patient. How proud can one kit be? He sighed and asked, "Well what will you do if you're not any of their apprentices..." He waited for his reply, knowing it wouldn't be good.
Dawneye Zesty Mango

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 11:55 AM
Dawnkit rolled her eyes “I doubt you’ll be either of their apprentices. You’ll have to be happy with whomever you get.” She continued licking her paws. “Besides lionstar takes pride and shows it in his clan.” She gently cuffed her paw behind her ear, trying to wash it Zesty Mango wolfnight

Mango
April 26th, 2020, 12:00 PM
Blizzardkit gave a loud meow,” Ouch! If they don’t pick me as their apprentice. I’ll march straight into Lionstar’s den and complain. If that doesn’t work, I’ll train so hard that my mentor won’t know what to teach me and they’ll have to reassign me to Lionstar or Sootflare, since they know far more than a basic warrior.” he declared proudly Dawneye wolfnight

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 12:04 PM
"Mmmmhmmm" Duskkit sighed, not sure if he could handle this kit for much longer. He shook his pelt, scooting closer to Dawnkit. He gave her fur a lick as their pelts touched. He looked at Blizzardkit and said, "Well I'll be happy with any mentor I get. I'll make it so they will be one of my best friends!"
Dawneye Zesty Mango

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 12:08 PM
Dawnkit purred and gently groomed her friend’s fur “Also Lionstar and Sootflare don’t know much more than the basic warrior, the consult with the senior warriors before making a decision, your mentor isn’t just gonna admit defeat and turn you over to one of them.” She gently rubbed against Duskkit, feeling calmed by his presence
Zesty Mango wolfnight

Mango
April 26th, 2020, 12:10 PM
Dawneye wolfnight
Blizzardkit smirked,” I’m sure I’ll be their apprentice, but don’t worry, I’ll help you two out with training, since you’ll have normal mentors.” he meowed.

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 12:14 PM
Duskkit looked at Blizzardkit, starting to get a little competitive. "Oh, I don't thin I'll be needing your help. In fact, I've already walked through the two-leg place by myself and I'm fine. So maybe I will help you. If you ask very nicely. He smiled and swished his tail back and forth, hoping this would make the kit be quiet.
Dawneye Zesty Mango

Mango
April 26th, 2020, 12:16 PM
Blizzardkit blinked,” You snuck that far out of camp, cool!” he meowed forgetting about being competative. He blinked,” You caught fish, cool!” he meowed. He had just learned how to chew food and groom his own pelt, yes he was late, but he was trying to make up for it with confidence. Dawneye wolfnight

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 12:17 PM
Dawnkit just rolled over laughing “I won’t need your help with training! If anything when you realize how under prepared you actually are you’ll come asking anyone for help. I’ve walked around our territory without getting caught before and even came back with a small fish I snuck into the pile!” Dawnkit started licking the dust off of herself “you’re a kit just a like us, don’t go thinking you’re all that and a pond of fish scales!” Zesty Mango wolfnight

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 12:18 PM
Duskkit looked at Blizzardkit, puffing out his chest a little. "I didn't sneak out. That was before I join Riverclan actually." He shifted on his paws, unsure how Blizzardkit would respond.
Dawneye Zesty Mango

Willowfern
April 26th, 2020, 12:20 PM
Burrberry purred as she watched the kits talk and play, she eagerly awaited the day when her own kits would be born, then she would be able to do the things she has been missing, like play fighting, she couldn’t do that for obvious reasons.

Mango
April 26th, 2020, 12:20 PM
Blizzardkit didn’t react much,” I wasn’t born here either, though I don’t care.” he meowed casually. wolfnight

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 12:23 PM
Duskkit smiled a little, happy that there was another kit that wasn't born in Riverclan. He swished his tail from side to side. "Wow, that's cool. I thought I was the only kit that wasn't born here!"
Zesty Mango Dawneye

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 12:25 PM
Dawnkit looked a bit nervous at her friend before slowly padding to an empty nest and sitting in it wolfnight Zesty Mango

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Duskkit looked over at Dawnkit, wishing she hadn't left. He wondered why she had left. He would talk to her after he finished with Blizzardkit. He turned back to the tom, wanting to get to know him better.
Dawneye Zesty Mango

Mango
April 26th, 2020, 12:31 PM
Blizzardkit shrugged,” I was found with Fernkit...she’s not my sister though. Guess we both found Riverclan territory. I’ve heard that a lot of new kits came in.” he meowed wolfnight

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 12:34 PM
Duskkit nodded at Blizzardkit. "So how many moons old are you? I'm 5 moons. Only one more moon until I'm an apprentice!" He smiled, his pale yellow eyes full of excitment.
Dawneye Zesty Mango

Mango
April 26th, 2020, 12:35 PM
Blizzardkit sighed,” I’m only 3 moons old.” he confessed as if it was a bit shameful.

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 12:43 PM
Duskkit smiled at Blizzardkit. "Wow! Really? I thought you were as old as me!" He tried to make the younger kit a little more happy. "You are a big kit for your age!"
Dawneye Zesty Mango

Mango
April 26th, 2020, 12:44 PM
Blizzardkit gave a squeak,” Really?” he meowed, after all Duskkit was taller than him wolfnight

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 12:52 PM
Duskkit nodded and swished his tail slowly back and forth. "Oh, for sure! One of the biggest 3 moons kits I have ever seen. He smiled, hoping that this was making the kit happy.
Dawneye Zesty Mango

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 01:07 PM
Dawnkit sighed and started walking out of the nursery, looking up at the sun and debating with herself wolfnight

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 01:09 PM
Duskkit watched as Dawnkit went to the entrance of the nursery. He ran over to er. "Where are you going?" He didn't want her to leave.
Zesty Mango Dawneye

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 01:13 PM
“I... I have some friends in the other clans, one of them is a windclan kit named Darkkit who tends to go on secret walks around this time around his territory... I was wondering if I should go meet up with her or not..” she looked down, kind of ashamed to be breaking the rules wolfnight

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Duskkit looked at Dawnkit. "O-oh...Well you can go if you want to," he said, unaware that you weren't aloud to do that. "Just stay safe...and come back to me..." He purred and nuzzled her.
Dawneye

Willowfern
April 26th, 2020, 01:16 PM
“I... I have some friends in the other clans, one of them is a windclan kit named Darkkit who tends to go on secret walks around this time around his territory... I was wondering if I should go meet up with her or not..” she looked down, kind of ashamed to be breaking the rules wolfnight
Burrberry was surprised to hear this, how many times had Dawnkit snuck out!?
“Dawnkit,” she meowed, trying to be stern but not scary,”Are you planning to sneak out? Please refrain from doing that, or I will have to tell Lionstar, nothing personal, but we can’t have you sneaking out, it’s dangerous!”

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 01:19 PM
Dawnkit looked back at BurrBerry? Shaking a bit “I wasn’t planning on it, was just.. considering it. Darkkit is out there, but she said if she gets caught then Twlightstar is going to stop her from becoming an apprentice for a whole extra moon! She just wants a friend..” Dawnkit looked down at her paws, awkwardly shuffling them “please don’t tell lionstar BurrBerry” Willowfern wolfnight

Willowfern
April 26th, 2020, 01:22 PM
Dawnkit looked back at BurrBerry? Shaking a bit “I wasn’t planning on it, was just.. considering it. Darkkit is out there, but she said if she gets caught then Twlightstar is going to stop her from becoming an apprentice for a whole extra moon! She just wants a friend..” Dawnkit looked down at her paws, awkwardly shuffling them “please don’t tell lionstar BurrBerry” Willowfern wolfnight
“I won’t unless you go through with it, if you do, well, you probably won’t become an apprentice for a while either,” Burrberry meowed as she walked back into the nursery, what Dawnkit didn’t know was that Burrberry settled her nest near a hole where she could see everything that was going on, if Dawnkit left the area, she would know, and so would Lionstar.