PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

CactusHeart
June 10th, 2018, 02:38 PM
Skykit trotted into the nursery proudly wielding the fish she had caught. Dropping the fish onto the ground in front of her she looked around for her parents to show them the fish. "This is going to taste so good," she mewed excitedly to Cactuskit.
CactusHeart

He hit the fish softly with his paw and mewed, "Maybe the other kits wanna try it!" he looked at some of the other kits in the nursery

Leopardblaze
June 10th, 2018, 02:40 PM
He hit the fish softly with his paw and mewed, "Maybe the other kits wanna try it!" he looked at some of the other kits in the nursery

"Yeah," she nodded looking around at the other kits in the nursery. (Do you know anyone we could mention?)

CactusHeart
June 10th, 2018, 02:42 PM
"Yeah," she nodded looking around at the other kits in the nursery. (Do you know anyone we could mention?)

(No Do you?)

Leopardblaze
June 10th, 2018, 02:46 PM
(No Do you?)
(All the people I know with kits aren't online & the kits are too young)

graves
June 10th, 2018, 05:19 PM
"I'll bring you back the prettiest and the biggest ones!" he exclaimed, his eyes widening at Whisperblaze's words. He couldn't wait to be an apprentice, he only needed Fallenstar to do the ceremony. Part of him felt like it wouldn't happen though. Cedarkit always thought Fallenstar didn't like his father, Russetswirl and therefore wouldn't give him his apprentice or warrior name. Deep down, the orange and white kitten knew it would happen, but there would always be that part that irked him.
Cedarkit then took the moments after thinking to begin eating the mouse, the thought of crunching into some 'tiny bugs' not bothering his appetite at all. Any other cat might've been bothered by that.

whsiperblaze smiled. even if he didnt like bugs, he always knew that hed never escape them with his son around. he didnt mind though, the way his eyes lit up at the talk of bringing him the prettiest ones he could find. it warmed him greatly. he licked cedars head with a quick swipe of his tongue, licking his fur in various places. "when you become an apprentice your mentor will give you a tour of the whole territory, theres more bugs out there then youd ever see in the clearing." he commented. he wondered when fallenstar was going to get around to doing his ceremony, hed have a word with him if he had to. "you have to make sure to update me on your insect adventures." normally, parents probably wouldve been grossed out or scolded their kits for bringing bugs into the den, and while whisperblaze did do that at times, he tried to avoid it. who was he to try and put out his sons passion? so hed suffer for a few more weeks of bugs in his fur or nest if it meant his sons passion could live on for aslong as it could.

ripplemask
June 11th, 2018, 07:29 AM
(soo she's still out talking to someone somewhere else BUT i realized im too slow so ill answer now im sorry i took forever i shouldve done this in the first place ;w; )

Slipping back into the nursery, hoping she would be unquestioned, Nightwhisker stepped to the back with a distracted glaze over her eyes. Reaching the nest, she tried to shake the conversation with him out of her mind and looked toward her son. He was holding a hunter's crouch, a very accurate one actually. Hearing him let out a small groan from probably sitting like that too long, she set down two shiny shells that she was carrying next to the nest. Riverclan cats tended to 'decorate' their nests with lots of shiny or pretty things such as feathers, pinecones, shells... And since it was usually apprentices or older who could find shells, the queen thought they would be the perfect 'surprise' for a kit that wanted to be like said older cats. "What's a hunting patrol doing in the nursery?" she purred to get Ripple's attention.

Ripplekit slumped to the floor. "Owie, my muscles...hi Mummy! Ooh! Pretty shells! Thank you!" The small tom picked up her two shells and stood up, lining the shells along his nest.
"Hey, Mummy? Can I go outside to the clearing and look for more shells and feathers and stuff?" Flares

Ghost Galaxy
June 11th, 2018, 10:30 AM
Skykit trotted into the nursery proudly wielding the fish she had caught. Dropping the fish onto the ground in front of her she looked around for her parents to show them the fish. "This is going to taste so good," she mewed excitedly to Cactuskit.
CactusHeart Ghost Galaxy

Duskfern looked up surprised. "Wow Skykit! You caught a fish! Now, don't tell me you left camp." He teased .

Leopardblaze
June 11th, 2018, 01:32 PM
Duskfern looked up surprised. "Wow Skykit! You caught a fish! Now, don't tell me you left camp." He teased .

Skykit beamed from her father's praise, purring happily. She smiled at his teasing and chirped excitedly," I can't wait to be an apprentice! Then I can catch even more fish!" Crouching down she pounced on Duskfern's tail pretending it was the fish she had caught. Lightly biting on the tip of his tail she looked up at him momentarily stopping her game." Do you think I'll make a good warrior?" she asked him her tone serious.

Ghost Galaxy
June 11th, 2018, 06:49 PM
Skykit beamed from her father's praise, purring happily. She smiled at his teasing and chirped excitedly," I can't wait to be an apprentice! Then I can catch even more fish!" Crouching down she pounced on Duskfern's tail pretending it was the fish she had caught. Lightly biting on the tip of his tail she looked up at him momentarily stopping her game." Do you think I'll make a good warrior?" she asked him her tone serious.

Discern purred. "Of course you will. I bet you'll be the best warrior! Just like me!" He winked, then wooshed his tail around so she could practice on it, wincing as the tiny needle claws dug into his pelt.

Leopardblaze
June 11th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Discern purred. "Of course you will. I bet you'll be the best warrior! Just like me!" He winked, then wooshed his tail around so she could practice on it, wincing as the tiny needle claws dug into his pelt.

A purr rose in Skykit's throat as she listened to her father, stalking closer to him before pouncing onto his tail. "Take that badger!" she hissed playfully, batting at Duskfern's tail. Skykit scrambled up his back, pawing at his ears. She dug her claws into his fur as she began slipping, but managed to pull herself up. "I got you!" she growled playfully, wobbling a little as she moved around onto his shoulders, excitement shining in her bright blue eyes.

Ghost Galaxy
June 12th, 2018, 09:02 AM
A purr rose in Skykit's throat as she listened to her father, stalking closer to him before pouncing onto his tail. "Take that badger!" she hissed playfully, batting at Duskfern's tail. Skykit scrambled up his back, pawing at his ears. She dug her claws into his fur as she began slipping, but managed to pull herself up. "I got you!" she growled playfully, wobbling a little as she moved around onto his shoulders, excitement shining in her bright blue eyes.

Duskfern growled to himself. "Haha! You haven't got me yet! I'll get ya!" He said her his tail up down and around Trying to outsmart her pounces.

Leopardblaze
June 13th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Duskfern growled to himself. "Haha! You haven't got me yet! I'll get ya!" He said her his tail up down and around Trying to outsmart her pounces.

Skykit crouched down stalking towards Duskfern's tail, bunching up her muscles like she had when she was hunting for the fish. When his tail twitched towards her she pounced onto his tail. "I can't wait to be an apprentice. Only two more moons!" she squeaked excitedly.

CactusHeart
June 13th, 2018, 05:43 PM
Ombre Party

CactusKit walked into the nursery, checking if HoneyKit was following

SuspiciousMindz
June 13th, 2018, 10:44 PM
whsiperblaze smiled. even if he didnt like bugs, he always knew that hed never escape them with his son around. he didnt mind though, the way his eyes lit up at the talk of bringing him the prettiest ones he could find. it warmed him greatly. he licked cedars head with a quick swipe of his tongue, licking his fur in various places. "when you become an apprentice your mentor will give you a tour of the whole territory, theres more bugs out there then youd ever see in the clearing." he commented. he wondered when fallenstar was going to get around to doing his ceremony, hed have a word with him if he had to. "you have to make sure to update me on your insect adventures." normally, parents probably wouldve been grossed out or scolded their kits for bringing bugs into the den, and while whisperblaze did do that at times, he tried to avoid it. who was he to try and put out his sons passion? so hed suffer for a few more weeks of bugs in his fur or nest if it meant his sons passion could live on for aslong as it could.

"I can't wait to see them all!" he exclaimed, his eyes growing wide with excitement. He couldn't wait. He also didn't know who his mentor was going to be. Maybe Whisperblaze would? He would have to find out. "Who do you think Fallenstar will have as my mentor?" he asked, giving his father a slight tilt of his head, his gaze curious. Cedarkit let out a small purr at the licks against his fur, he couldn't enjoy those forever.

Pluto
June 13th, 2018, 10:52 PM
@Ombre Party (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=7035)

CactusKit walked into the nursery, checking if HoneyKit was following
Honeykit was again practically asleep on her paws. The clan wasn't in chaos and her mother was still asleep from the time they'd been out. She breathed a sigh of relief. "Well we should get some sleep too." She sighed, looking up at Cactuskit. "See you in the morning. Thanks." She added.

Flares
June 15th, 2018, 08:20 AM
Ripplekit slumped to the floor. "Owie, my muscles...hi Mummy! Ooh! Pretty shells! Thank you!" The small tom picked up her two shells and stood up, lining the shells along his nest.
"Hey, Mummy? Can I go outside to the clearing and look for more shells and feathers and stuff?" Flares

also sorry I took so long I got sick for a bit then had a planned busy week D: )

She continued to purr and bent down to clean his fur first. "You're welcome, sweetie. You can go play for a bit, but stay in the clearing, ok?" With one last lick over his head, she stood back up smiling.

SacredMadness
June 15th, 2018, 11:23 PM
Berrywish yawned widely displaying sharp teeth that used to be used for hunting. Nowadays she spent her time fostering kits, such as young Cactuskit. The beautiful she-cat had no mate but couldn’t help falling head over heels for every halfway decent Tom she met. Every single countless time she had been left heart broken in the dust. To keep her from turning to depression she fostered kits. She had white fur with black patches and icy blue eyes. She had an elegant physique but do not let that fool you. She could easily outdistance any WindClan cat. Her tail was long and her nose slightly berry shaped (OOC: Strawberry), gifting her with her beloved name Berrywish (wish because she is a hopeful one).
She purred lovingly and started to groom the bundle she grew so attached to.
CactusHeart

CactusHeart
June 15th, 2018, 11:31 PM
Berrywish yawned widely displaying sharp teeth that used to be used for hunting. Nowadays she spent her time fostering kits, such as young Cactuskit. The beautiful she-cat had no mate but couldn’t help falling head over heels for every halfway decent Tom she met. Every single countless time she had been left heart broken in the dust. To keep her from turning to depression she fostered kits. She had white fur with black patches and icy blue eyes. She had an elegant physique but do not let that fool you. She could easily outdistance any WindClan cat. Her tail was long and her nose slightly berry shaped (OOC: Strawberry), gifting her with her beloved name Berrywish (wish because she is a hopeful one).
She purred lovingly and started to groom the bundle she grew so attached to.
CactusHeart

“I love you Mommy!” He rubbed against his foster mother and purred. He was very happy to have a mother, and he was also very happy to be with her. “I was out playing with HoneyKit!” He snuggle up against BerryWish and closed his eyes. He purred and kneaded the She-Cats pelt.

SacredMadness
June 15th, 2018, 11:36 PM
“I love you Mommy!” He rubbed against his foster mother and purred. He was very happy to have a mother, and he was also very happy to be with her. “I was out playing with HoneyKit!” He snuggle up against BerryWish and closed his eyes. He purred and kneaded the She-Cats pelt.
(This tiny paragraph just made me have a cuteness overload. Aaahhhh!)

“Aaaw I love you too Cactuskit!” She said nuzzling the most important thing to her. She curled her tail around the tiny bundle of joy and started grooming him. “You better be careful when you are playing. I don’t want one of the bigger kits accidentally squashing my kit, now do I?” Berrywish chuckled. The white and black she-cat purred loudly and stared down at the furry kitten.

CactusHeart
June 15th, 2018, 11:43 PM
(This tiny paragraph just made me have a cuteness overload. Aaahhhh!)

“Aaaw I love you too Cactuskit!” She said nuzzling the most important thing to her. She curled her tail around the tiny bundle of joy and started grooming him. “You better be careful when you are playing. I don’t want one of the bigger kits accidentally squashing my kit, now do I?” Berrywish chuckled. The white and black she-cat purred loudly and stared down at the furry kitten.

“I didn’t get hurt! I found this cool rock though!” CactusKit picked up a shiny rock from where he was sitting before. “Isn’t it cool!” He nudged up to her again, and yawned. “Can you take me out to the river tomorrow?” He mewed looking up at his Mother. He was mesmerized by this rock and was hitting it around. He was always happy to be with BerryWish, and always felt more protected when she was around

SacredMadness
June 15th, 2018, 11:54 PM
“I didn’t get hurt! I found this cool rock though!” CactusKit picked up a shiny rock from where he was sitting before. “Isn’t it cool!” He nudged up to her again, and yawned. “Can you take me out to the river tomorrow?” He mewed looking up at his Mother. He was mesmerized by this rock and was hitting it around. He was always happy to be with BerryWish, and always felt more protected when she was around
“Hmm, maybe. Only if you sleep the whole night without waking me up.” She said winking. She watched with eyes full of love as her tiny baby bat around the shiny rock. “That is quite an interesting rock, where in the world did you find it?” she asked, playing the part.

CactusHeart
June 15th, 2018, 11:58 PM
“Hmm, maybe. Only if you sleep the whole night without waking me up.” She said winking. She watched with eyes full of love as her tiny baby bat around the shiny rock. “That is quite an interesting rock, where in the world did you find it?” she asked, playing the part.

“Nooowhere.” He mewed still batting around the rock, “What if I get scared again! Can I wake you up then?” He meowed worried. He always awoke at night, frightened by the sound of other cats. If there were storms his ears would have to be covered all night. “HoneyKit is really nice to me Mom.” He mewed

SacredMadness
June 16th, 2018, 12:09 AM
“Nooowhere.” He mewed still batting around the rock, “What if I get scared again! Can I wake you up then?” He meowed worried. He always awoke at night, frightened by the sound of other cats. If there were storms his ears would have to be covered all night. “HoneyKit is really nice to me Mom.” He mewed
“Of course sweetie!” She said nuzzling the kit. She looked around mischievously and swiped the rock. “Where did the rock go Cactuskit?” She asked chuckling. “Honeykit is nice.” She said, trying to rack her brain for who Honeykit’s mom was.

CactusHeart
June 16th, 2018, 12:14 AM
“Of course sweetie!” She said nuzzling the kit. She looked around mischievously and swiped the rock. “Where did the rock go Cactuskit?” She asked chuckling. “Honeykit is nice.” She said, trying to rack her brain for who Honeykit’s mom was.

CactusKit looked around for the rock. “Where is it mommy? Did you see it?” He mewed looking for the rock. “Did I knock it too far away?” He nuzzled his mother’s side again

SacredMadness
June 16th, 2018, 12:19 AM
CactusKit looked around for the rock. “Where is it mommy? Did you see it?” He mewed looking for the rock. “Did I knock it too far away?” He nuzzled his mother’s side again
Berrywish revealed it under her paw. “There it is!” she smiled.

CactusHeart
June 16th, 2018, 12:21 AM
Berrywish revealed it under her paw. “There it is!” she smiled.

CactusKit smiled and softly batted her face. He proceeded to grab onto her next Playfully with is small teeth

SacredMadness
June 16th, 2018, 12:23 AM
CactusKit smiled and softly batted her face. He proceeded to grab onto her next Playfully with is small teeth
She moved her back backwards and lifted Cactuskit onto her head. “How did you get up there?” She asked laughing.

CactusHeart
June 16th, 2018, 08:19 AM
She moved her back backwards and lifted Cactuskit onto her head. “How did you get up there?” She asked laughing.

“You put me there!” He nibbles at her ear and licked her face. “Can we go look at the moon and the stars?” He asked hopping down from her head

Ghost Galaxy
June 16th, 2018, 09:37 AM
Skykit crouched down stalking towards Duskfern's tail, bunching up her muscles like she had when she was hunting for the fish. When his tail twitched towards her she pounced onto his tail. "I can't wait to be an apprentice. Only two more moons!" she squeaked excitedly.
Duskfern blinked. "Only two moons? Are you that old! You still look like a moon old kit!" He teased, trying to free his tail from her grasp.

Leopardblaze
June 16th, 2018, 11:19 AM
Duskfern blinked. "Only two moons? Are you that old! You still look like a moon old kit!" He teased, trying to free his tail from her grasp.

"Yes, I'm four moons old," she protested, a smile on her face. "When can I go down to the river? My paws are just waiting to get wet," she meowed excitedly, grabbing his tail before he could whisk it away.

CactusHeart
June 16th, 2018, 11:58 AM
"Yes, I'm four moons old," she protested, a smile on her face. "When can I go down to the river? My paws are just waiting to get wet," she meowed excitedly, grabbing his tail before he could whisk it away.

“Hi SkyKit!” CactusKit bounded up to his friend and nuzzzled her. “Watcha doin?” He mewed

Leopardblaze
June 16th, 2018, 12:26 PM
“Hi SkyKit!” CactusKit bounded up to his friend and nuzzzled her. “Watcha doin?” He mewed

"Oh nothing Cactuskit, I was just playing with Duskfern," she meowed turning to the tom. "What are you doing?" she purred.

CactusHeart
June 16th, 2018, 01:13 PM
"Oh nothing Cactuskit, I was just playing with Duskfern," she meowed turning to the tom. "What are you doing?" she purred.

“I was with BerryWish!” He playfully hopped on to SkyKit and knocked her down. “Wanna hang out later?” He mewed holding her down

Leopardblaze
June 16th, 2018, 01:48 PM
“I was with BerryWish!” He playfully hopped on to SkyKit and knocked her down. “Wanna hang out later?” He mewed holding her down

"Sure," Skykit meowed while he pinned her down. She batted at his muzzle playfully.

CactusHeart
June 16th, 2018, 02:08 PM
"Sure," Skykit meowed while he pinned her down. She batted at his muzzle playfully.

“Cool!” He nuzzled her and grabbed her paw in his teeth playfully. “Where will we go?!”

SacredMadness
June 16th, 2018, 02:50 PM
“You put me there!” He nibbles at her ear and licked her face. “Can we go look at the moon and the stars?” He asked hopping down from her head
“Will you go to sleep right away?” She asked. She loved to look at the moon and stars but she really wanted this kit to get a good nights sleep. Cactuskit was so happy all the time and didn’t want anything to diminish it.

CactusHeart
June 16th, 2018, 02:54 PM
“Will you go to sleep right away?” She asked. She loved to look at the moon and stars but she really wanted this kit to get a good nights sleep. Cactuskit was so happy all the time and didn’t want anything to diminish it.

“Of course!” He mewed nuzzling her. “Will you take me then?@

SacredMadness
June 16th, 2018, 02:56 PM
“Of course!” He mewed nuzzling her. “Will you take me then?@
“Of course!” she exclaimed. She picked up Cactuskit and carried him outside the den.

CactusHeart
June 16th, 2018, 02:57 PM
“Of course!” she exclaimed. She picked up Cactuskit and carried him outside the den.

((Clearing?))

Leopardblaze
June 16th, 2018, 02:57 PM
“Cool!” He nuzzled her and grabbed her paw in his teeth playfully. “Where will we go?!”

"Well I want to explore more by the river," she meowed, flicking her tail excitedly.

SacredMadness
June 16th, 2018, 03:01 PM
((Clearing?))
(It’s only at the mouth of the den sooo....nah)

CactusHeart
June 16th, 2018, 03:03 PM
(It’s only at the mouth of the den sooo....nah)

((Good, I hate posting in different threads lol))

“Isn’t it so pretty?” He purred and nuzzled BerryWish

SacredMadness
June 16th, 2018, 03:06 PM
((Good, I hate posting in different threads lol))

“Isn’t it so pretty?” He purred and nuzzled BerryWish
“It’s beautiful,” Berrywish purred in return. She wrapped her tail around the kit and nuzzled him.

CactusHeart
June 16th, 2018, 03:09 PM
“It’s beautiful,” Berrywish purred in return. She wrapped her tail around the kit and nuzzled him.

CactusKit closed his eyes and started to doze off.

SacredMadness
June 16th, 2018, 09:08 PM
CactusKit closed his eyes and started to doze off.
Berrywish smile with love and carried Cactuskit back into the den. She set him down and laid beside him. “Goodnight loved one,”

CactusHeart
June 16th, 2018, 09:09 PM
Berrywish smile with love and carried Cactuskit back into the den. She set him down and laid beside him. “Goodnight loved one,”

“Goodnight mom.” He pushed into BerryWish’s fur and almost disappeared in it. He nuzzled her there

SacredMadness
June 16th, 2018, 09:16 PM
“Goodnight mom.” He pushed into BerryWish’s fur and almost disappeared in it. He nuzzled her there
Berrywish laid her head down and fell fast asleep.

CactusHeart
June 16th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Berrywish laid her head down and fell fast asleep.

((Skip to morning?))

SacredMadness
June 16th, 2018, 09:24 PM
((Skip to morning?))
(Can we wait? I’m really tired right now and will probably go to bed soon.)

CactusHeart
June 16th, 2018, 09:25 PM
(Can we wait? I’m really tired right now and will probably go to bed soon.)

((Oh sorrry. Goodnight!))

Ghost Galaxy
June 19th, 2018, 09:03 AM
Duskfern sighed. "Remeber, kits can't leave camp or swim unsupervised until they're apprentices. It's part of the River Clan warrior code. You just have to be satisfied with splashing in puddles for now."

ripplemask
June 19th, 2018, 05:39 PM
also sorry I took so long I got sick for a bit then had a planned busy week D: )

She continued to purr and bent down to clean his fur first. "You're welcome, sweetie. You can go play for a bit, but stay in the clearing, ok?" With one last lick over his head, she stood back up smiling.

That's alright!))

Ripplekit purred at Nightwhisker. "Thank you, Mama. I will stay in the clearing!" The silver tabby padded out of the Nursery into The Clearing. (I'll rp there)

Flares

Leopardblaze
June 21st, 2018, 09:35 PM
Duskfern sighed. "Remeber, kits can't leave camp or swim unsupervised until they're apprentices. It's part of the River Clan warrior code. You just have to be satisfied with splashing in puddles for now."

"I know," Skykit sighed flicking her tail. She rolled a few pieces of moss into a ball swatting it with her paw, hitting Duskfern's leg. "Oops," she meowed, amusement in her eyes.

Ghost Galaxy
June 22nd, 2018, 08:41 AM
"I know," Skykit sighed flicking her tail. She rolled a few pieces of moss into a ball swatting it with her paw, hitting Duskfern's leg. "Oops," she meowed, amusement in her eyes.
"Owwwwie!" Duskfern whimpered. "I mean, your claws don't hurt me!" He leaped towards her stealing the moss. " Mwaahahahah! You'll never get your moss! " He teased.

.:Virgo:.
June 26th, 2018, 09:04 PM
Starfire ice
Strange Rainbow

shamerock wolf
June 26th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Starfire ice
Strange Rainbow
Im here. Ill get strange.

shamerock wolf
June 26th, 2018, 09:09 PM
Starfire ice
Strange Rainbow
Yeah no she left AGAIN! She said shes coming then poff she is gone. I get her here as soon as possible

Barnabas
June 26th, 2018, 09:51 PM
(Im here)
Dream
Starfire ice

shamerock wolf
June 26th, 2018, 09:54 PM
(Im here)
Dream
Starfire ice
Gud can i be born now please?

Barnabas
June 26th, 2018, 09:58 PM
Gud can i be born now please?

Yes

shamerock wolf
June 26th, 2018, 10:12 PM
" m..m..momma" said the tiny kit. Almost imediatly another kit fell over her. " ooff!" It mumbled. Three squirming, newborns lay at their mothers belly drinking her milk.

Barnabas
June 26th, 2018, 10:22 PM
" m..m..momma" said the tiny kit. Almost imediatly another kit fell over her. " ooff!" It mumbled. Three squirming, newborns lay at their mothers belly drinking her milk.

Copperrose starred down at her newborn kits, letting out a loud purr as she licked their heads with affection. She was glad that she now had kits, especially since these might be her only ones.

shamerock wolf
June 26th, 2018, 10:25 PM
One kit birdkit, climbed over her sister, and onto her moms head. "Hewo!" She mewed happily.

Barnabas
June 26th, 2018, 11:24 PM
One kit birdkit, climbed over her sister, and onto her moms head. "Hewo!" She mewed happily.

Copperrose looked down at Birdkit. "Yes sweetheart?" wondered the new queen. She pressed her nose to her daughter's to check for anything.

shamerock wolf
June 27th, 2018, 01:38 AM
"How do i fly like daddy" she said eyes round with happiness and joy.

Barnabas
June 27th, 2018, 01:49 AM
"How do i fly like daddy" she said eyes round with happiness and joy.

Copperrose let out a chuckle at her kits words. "Your father can't fly." replied the molly.

June 27th, 2018, 08:25 AM
Ferretstripe walked in and looked in his mate's nest, "Hello," he said and looked towards birdkit, "and I can't fly."

Pumpkincookie
June 27th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Minnowpaw was looking around in the Riverclan nursery. He watched the small kits running around or sleeping. He smiled hoping one day that perhaps he might have kits of his own.

Barnabas
June 30th, 2018, 12:59 AM
Ferretstripe walked in and looked in his mate's nest, "Hello," he said and looked towards birdkit, "and I can't fly."

Copperrose looked at Ferretstripe, a little excited to see him. " O don't know where she got that idea from. I hope it's not from any of the other kits. " meowed the molly.

Barnabas
June 30th, 2018, 01:02 AM
Minnowpaw was looking around in the Riverclan nursery. He watched the small kits running around or sleeping. He smiled hoping one day that perhaps he might have kits of his own.

(Mind if I join ya?)
Ebonypaw looked over at Minnowpaw, where she had been playing with the kits. She stopped what she was doing and walked over to the other apprentice. "Hey Minnowpaw." meowed Ebonypaw.

June 30th, 2018, 08:53 AM
Copperrose looked at Ferretstripe, a little excited to see him. " O don't know where she got that idea from. I hope it's not from any of the other kits. " meowed the molly.
"Yeah." Ferretstripe nuzzled his mate and sat down.

Barnabas
June 30th, 2018, 08:43 PM
"Yeah." Ferretstripe nuzzled his mate and sat down.

Copperrose let out a pure as he say down beside her. She stood up, giving her back legs a quick stretch.

Stareyes
July 1st, 2018, 01:30 PM
Foxkit, a small kitten with golden, slanted, starry eyes and orange fur with a white underbelly, opened his narrow, gold eyes excited, trotting over to his mother, Stareyes. With ever grand step he took, there was a bounce in it. "Mom, mom!" He exclaimed excitedly, his tail held high. He was just loud enough so that other kits could hear. "I'm going to become a Warrior!"

His mother, Stareyes, only laughed when he said this, picking him up by the scruff of his neck and placing him by her side of his mossy bed. "My little tod-cat," she started,"you will become an apprentice. And then, when you know it here," she place her paw on his small, white chest, "and here.." she removed the paw, placing it back on his head, "You will become a true Warrior. Now, sleep."
"But, mom! I want to play. Can I play with an Apprentice?"
"Go and ask them. Be polite! They are your future denmates!"

"Hello! I'm Foxkit. Can we play?" Said the kitten to the two young Apprentices, excitedly.
{ Pumpkincookie , Strange Rainbow }

Barnabas
July 1st, 2018, 06:52 PM
Foxkit, a small kitten with golden, slanted, starry eyes and orange fur with a white underbelly, opened his narrow, gold eyes excited, trotting over to his mother, Stareyes. With ever grand step he took, there was a bounce in it. "Mom, mom!" He exclaimed excitedly, his tail held high. He was just loud enough so that other kits could hear. "I'm going to become a Warrior!"

His mother, Stareyes, only laughed when he said this, picking him up by the scruff of his neck and placing him by her side of his mossy bed. "My little tod-cat," she started,"you will become an apprentice. And then, when you know it here," she place her paw on his small, white chest, "and here.." she removed the paw, placing it back on his head, "You will become a true Warrior. Now, sleep."
"But, mom! I want to play. Can I play with an Apprentice?"
"Go and ask them. Be polite! They are your future denmates!"

"Hello! I'm Foxkit. Can we play?" Said the kitten to the two young Apprentices, excitedly.
{ Pumpkincookie , Strange Rainbow }

Ebonypaw looked down at the kitten with a light purr. No kits hardly ever came up to talk to her, except for her siblings. "I would love to play with you. What game?" she asked with a slight tilt of her head. She wished that she could be a kit again, but part of her was glad that she was out of the nursery.

Stareyes
July 1st, 2018, 07:06 PM
"Can we play Catch the Badger with your friend?" the young tom asked, a small-toothed grin on his face.

shamerock wolf
July 1st, 2018, 07:10 PM
Shadowleaf groomed her kits as they slept, and almost immediately, she smelled something...weird "what is that smell?!" She mewed asking the other queens.

Stareyes
July 1st, 2018, 08:47 PM
Stareyes looked over at Shadowleaf. "I don't smell anything out of the ordinary. That's.. odd." She shifted her gaze to her kit. "W-what is it exactly that you smell?" she asked, warily.

Barnabas
July 1st, 2018, 08:56 PM
Shadowleaf groomed her kits as they slept, and almost immediately, she smelled something...weird "what is that smell?!" She mewed asking the other queens.

Firelight walked into the nursery with a salmon in his jaws. He had caught it his morning and was planning on giving it to one of the queens. The senior warrior made his way over to Shadowleaf, droping it lightly in front of her. "Er. Hi Shadowleaf I brought you something to eat." meowed the tom, feeling a little nervous.

shamerock wolf
July 1st, 2018, 09:03 PM
Stareyes looked over at Shadowleaf. "I don't smell anything out of the ordinary. That's.. odd." She shifted her gaze to her kit. "W-what is it exactly that you smell?" she asked, warily.

Well it seemed like a strange really smelly cat, but not from here"

Firelight walked into the nursery with a salmon in his jaws. He had caught it his morning and was planning on giving it to one of the queens. The senior warrior made his way over to Shadowleaf, droping it lightly in front of her. "Er. Hi Shadowleaf I brought you something to eat." meowed the tom, feeling a little nervous.
"Well i think i smelled a cat, but not riverclan" she turned to the tom,
"Oh thankyou firelight." She sensed his nervous energy."are you ok? You seem...nervous"

Barnabas
July 1st, 2018, 09:05 PM
"Oh thankyou firelight." She sensed his nervouse energy."are you ok? You seem...nervouse?

Firelight shrugged, "I don't normlly come into the nursery." he replied. Te tom sat down, wrapping his atil over his paws.

shamerock wolf
July 1st, 2018, 09:11 PM
Firelight shrugged, "I don't normlly come into the nursery." he replied. Te tom sat down, wrapping his atil over his paws.
"Heh, well that isnt a reason to feel nervous, we dont bite, or atleast most of us wont" she cackled

Stareyes
July 1st, 2018, 09:12 PM
"Oh thankyou firelight." She sensed his nervous energy."are you ok? You seem...nervous"
"Not.. from our Clan? We-- we have to get our kits inside. Firelight, I know you dislike being in here, but could you stay inside, and make sure our kits stay put. We'll have to deal with this Outsider ourselves. Queens to Cat." She walked outside, and brought her small, orange kit back in. "You can't play now, dear. We have to go out for a few minutes."

shamerock wolf
July 1st, 2018, 09:15 PM
"Not.. from our Clan? We-- we have to get our kits inside. Firelight, I know you dislike being in here, but could you stay inside, and make sure our kits stay put. We'll have to deal with this Outsider ourselves. Queens to Cat." She walked outside, and brought her small, orange kit back in. "You can't play now, dear. We have to go out for a few minutes."
Shadow looked at her kits," stay safe my kits," then she followed the other queen.

Barnabas
July 1st, 2018, 09:16 PM
"Heh, well that isnt a reason to feel nervous, we dont bite, or atleast most of us wont" she cackled

Firelight dipped his head towards Shadowleaf, before looking at Stareyes. "Why don't I go check it out. I am the senior warrior after all." he replied, keeping the kits together in one spot.

shamerock wolf
July 1st, 2018, 09:22 PM
Firelight dipped his head towards Shadowleaf, before looking at Stareyes. "Why don't I go check it out. I am the senior warrior after all." he replied, keeping the kits together in one spot.
Shadowleaf looked back at him, then the queen, "should we let him?"
(Omg! Guys i realized that shadowleaf is in a diff clan, but lets pretend, my kit birdkits mom copperrose was shadow leaf kk? Im sooooooo sry guys!) really i am)

Stareyes
July 1st, 2018, 10:29 PM
“Of course, I’ll let you go, Firelight. What was I thinking.. my young days as a hunter must be getting back at me. But tomorrow, my son will be announced an Apprentice! I don’t have to stay in the nursery anymore.”

Barnabas
July 1st, 2018, 10:40 PM
“Of course, I’ll let you go, Firelight. What was I thinking.. my young days as a hunter must be getting back at me. But tomorrow, my son will be announced an Apprentice! I don’t have to stay in the nursery anymore.”

Firelight dipped his head at the queen."If you want to go you can go, but I want to go with you." he replied. He wanted to show that he respected mollies.

Stareyes
July 1st, 2018, 10:59 PM
Firelight dipped his head at the queen."If you want to go you can go, but I want to go with you." he replied. He wanted to show that he respected mollies.
“Oh, my! Thank you very much. As long as my kit stays safe, I’ll be fine. I will accompany you to the scent.” She bowed back gracefully.

Barnabas
July 1st, 2018, 11:10 PM
“Oh, my! Thank you very much. As long as my kit stays safe, I’ll be fine. I will accompany you to the scent.” She bowed back gracefully.

Firelight nodded, allowing her to go first, since she knew where the smell was coming from. He was ready though in case anybody was there to hurt her. He wasn't going to let any queen get injurd.

Stareyes
July 1st, 2018, 11:15 PM
Firelight nodded, allowing her to go first, since she knew where the smell was coming from. He was ready though in case anybody was there to hurt her. He wasn't going to let any queen get injurd.

She stepped out of the nursery, then paused, her tail swishing. She took a deep sniff. “It’s coming from our side of the River. Only one.. it’s either an Outsider who has been fighting a fox.. or a—ah—a fox!” Her eyes were terrorized, her fur bristle, her stance frozen. “I know that fox.” She whimpered.

“I have to kill it.”

Barnabas
July 1st, 2018, 11:19 PM
She stepped out of the nursery, then paused, her tail swishing. She took a deep sniff. “It’s coming from our side of the River. Only one.. it’s either an Outsider who has been fighting a fox.. or a—ah—a fox!” Her eyes were terrorized, her fur bristle, her stance frozen. “I know that fox.” She whimpered.

“I have to kill it.”

Firelight stepped out in front of her. "You're not going anywhere near that fox you hear me!" he snarled, pushing her back. He followed the scent of the fox where it stood in front of him. He let out a growl, wile standing completely still just in case it didn't see him.

Stareyes
July 1st, 2018, 11:24 PM
“How dare you! Do you know what happened? Why I only have one little kit. That fox killed my second. I didn’t name my Foxkit after that mangy, rabid Place-Of-No-Star thing. It happened after I named the others. She wasn’t even one moon old.. I need to avenge my kitten!” Her fur puffed out, and she hissed, pushing him away.

Barnabas
July 1st, 2018, 11:30 PM
“How dare you! Do you know what happened? Why I only have one little kit. That fox killed my second and third. I didn’t name my Foxkit after that mangy, rabid Place-Of-No-Star thing. It happened after I named the others. They weren’t even one moon old.. I need to avenge my babies!” Her fur puffed out, and she hissed, pushing him away.

Firelight knew that he couldn't change her mind, so he stood beside her. 'Then i will help you. I can't have you get killed on my watch." he replied, wanting to help this queen the best he could. Memories flashed inside his head when a fox had attacked his mother. Fireligt had gotten her badly hurt.
(I'm curious. how old is she?)

Stareyes
July 1st, 2018, 11:40 PM
(42 Moons)

“Fine. Let’s go.”
She stormed off through the wood, following the scent. She tried to loose Firelight. Flashes of memories went through her mind. Anger. Sadness. Hurt. Powerless. Thats the only thing that was going through her mind. She wanted to do this on her own, but what was she supposed to do? Give him a piece of her mind? Perhaps.

Barnabas
July 1st, 2018, 11:46 PM
(42 Moons)

“Fine. Let’s go.”
She stormed off through the wood, following the scent. She tried to loose Firelight. Flashes of memories went through her mind. Anger. Sadness. Hurt. Powerless. Thats the only thing that was going through her mind. She wanted to do this on her own, but what was she supposed to do? Give him a piece of her mind? Perhaps.

(Firelight's 51 moons)
Firelight followed Stareyes, but after he realized that the queen was trying to lose him. "You're not the only one that lost cats to a fox. My motherwas klled, because I didn't watch out for her. I don't want the same toi happen to you." he meowed, feeling angry, but it didn't show in his voice.

Stareyes
July 2nd, 2018, 12:07 AM
By now, the two were deep into the woods.
“That’s quite the sob story. But right now, this is my kill. And do you want to know what? I didn’t want you to come, you badger-tongued fool! You were just causing a scene. I want that fox dead.”

Her eyes were starting to water, and she straightened up.
“And I’ll be the one to kill it.”

Barnabas
July 2nd, 2018, 02:12 AM
By now, the two were deep into the woods.
“That’s quite the sob story. But right now, this is my kill. And do you want to know what? I didn’t want you to come, you badger-tongued fool! You were just causing a scene. I want that fox dead.”

Her eyes were starting to water, and she straightened up.
“And I’ll be the one to kill it.”

Firefight let out a growl, wanting to claw the right side of her face, but he kept his anger inside his body. "Your the fool here! You might get killed fighting that fox and your last surviving kits going to be without it's mother. I know what it's like to have a mother that died fighting one of those things!" he yowled i pure anger.

Stareyes
July 2nd, 2018, 11:02 AM

Firefight let out a growl, wanting to claw the right side of her face, but he kept his anger inside his body. "Your the fool here! You might get killed fighting that fox and your last surviving kits going to be without it's mother. I know what it's like to have a mother that died fighting one of those things!" he yowled i pure anger.

She backed down, realizing what she had said.. and how she had just criticized his deceased mother. How could she be such a horrible person? And to such a nice Warrior like Firefight. "I'm sorry about your mother.. I'm so awful to have-- you must miss her so. I know she was good." she whimpered in a small, gravelly tone.

Barnabas
July 2nd, 2018, 12:42 PM
She backed down, realizing what she had said.. and how she had just criticized his deceased mother. How could she be such a horrible person? And to such a nice Warrior like Firefight. "I'm sorry about your mother.. I'm so awful to have-- you must miss her so. I know she was good." she whimpered in a small, gravelly tone.

Firefight made his fur lie flat, his face becoming soft. " I'm sorry too. I don't want your kit to grow up without you. " whispered the tom, with a apologetic voice. He would make sure that she would be alright.

Stareyes
July 2nd, 2018, 12:55 PM
Her temper returned to normal, and the molly took a deep breath. "You lead the way then, Fire," she said coolly.

Barnabas
July 3rd, 2018, 12:24 AM
Her temper returned to normal, and the molly took a deep breath. "You lead the way then, Fire," she said coolly.

Firelight got ahead of her, but kept to where the fox came out he would at least allow her to have a quick nlow. Taking down foxes is better when there is more than one cat.

Stareyes
July 3rd, 2018, 12:35 AM
She whispered to him through her sharp teeth: “He has.. a blind spot.. on his left eye.”

Barnabas
July 3rd, 2018, 12:48 AM
She whispered to him through her sharp teeth: “He has.. a blind spot.. on his left eye.”

Firelight dipped hos head, gratefull towards the queen. "Okay then we must try to stay on the side he's blind at." he meowed, in a hushed voice.

graves
July 4th, 2018, 03:51 PM
"I can't wait to see them all!" he exclaimed, his eyes growing wide with excitement. He couldn't wait. He also didn't know who his mentor was going to be. Maybe Whisperblaze would? He would have to find out. "Who do you think Fallenstar will have as my mentor?" he asked, giving his father a slight tilt of his head, his gaze curious. Cedarkit let out a small purr at the licks against his fur, he couldn't enjoy those forever.

whisperblaze chuckled as he licked through cedars fur, making sure there were no fleas or any other bugs in his fur,"ill make sure that youll get one of the best warriors in the clan, honey." he promised. he knew that cedar would be spending more time with his mentor once he was an apprentice. he was the last kit in the nursery as of now. it made him a bit sad to see the last of his kits start to grow up, but he figured there was no running from it. "make sure you update me on all your training."

Brunch
July 6th, 2018, 01:25 PM
Cloudykit buried himself deeper into his nest. The young kit, though accommodated with plenty of food and water and milk, he still wasn't quite used to RiverClan. It had been five sunrises since he had been taken from Ambercloud and to given to his father in RiverClan. They had called Cloudykit a rogue, "they" being the cats of his new clan. They had argued that he hadn't belonged, that he would never help RiverClan. The cats were close to kicking the tabby out of RiverClan, but they decided in the end to keep him. Cloudykit sighed, trying to burrow into his moss and ferns. Sagerain had placed him with one of his reliable friends, Fuzzyheart. She had been kind to Cloudykit, but still he missed his mother and missed his clan. It was difficult for a kit, who didn't quite understand the situation to leave everything behind. Cloudykit had been taken from ThunderClan and to his father for his mother's sake. Had he stayed with her mother, the cats would question her, and who his father was. Eventually the secret of his father being a RiverClan cat would come out, and there would be consequences for breaking the warrior code. Now there were two lies. In ThunderClan, he was dead, taken by a hawk. In RiverClan, he was a rogue found by his father at the border, parentless. Now, Cloudykit was in his new nest, waiting for his adoptive mother to return after patrol. Tears leaked out of his amber eyes as he remembered his life in RiverClan, in which his mother stayed with him constantly. It would be hard to fit in, and relinquish his past.

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
July 6th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Cloudykit buried himself deeper into his nest. The young kit, though accommodated with plenty of food and water and milk, he still wasn't quite used to RiverClan. It had been five sunrises since he had been taken from Ambercloud and to given to his father in RiverClan. They had called Cloudykit a rogue, "they" being the cats of his new clan. They had argued that he hadn't belonged, that he would never help RiverClan. The cats were close to kicking the tabby out of RiverClan, but they decided in the end to keep him. Cloudykit sighed, trying to burrow into his moss and ferns. Sagerain had placed him with one of his reliable friends, Fuzzyheart. She had been kind to Cloudykit, but still he missed his mother and missed his clan. It was difficult for a kit, who didn't quite understand the situation to leave everything behind. Cloudykit had been taken from ThunderClan and to his father for his mother's sake. Had he stayed with her mother, the cats would question her, and who his father was. Eventually the secret of his father being a RiverClan cat would come out, and there would be consequences for breaking the warrior code. Now there were two lies. In ThunderClan, he was dead, taken by a hawk. In RiverClan, he was a rogue found by his father at the border, parentless. Now, Cloudykit was in his new nest, waiting for his adoptive mother to return after patrol. Tears leaked out of his amber eyes as he remembered his life in RiverClan, in which his mother stayed with him constantly. It would be hard to fit in, and relinquish his past.

FuzzyHeart Steped In The Nursery Nodeing a Hello to The other Cats That are in, Looking over her Sholder As her sister Whates outside, FuzzyHeart had had PachPelt Stay away From CloudyKit as He Agustid to The Clan, and was Now Ready to posibly Interdose them, she held a small Fish So CloudyKit Could try It little at a time, She Steps up to CloudyKit in the Nest seting the Fish down, "CloudyKit, Im Back, I Broght a Bit of Pray For you to try" She layed down Around the kit Nugeing CloudyKits Side,

Brunch
July 6th, 2018, 09:11 PM
FuzzyHeart Steped In The Nursery Nodeing a Hello to The other Cats That are in, Looking over her Sholder As her sister Whates outside, FuzzyHeart had had PachPelt Stay away From CloudyKit as He Agustid to The Clan, and was Now Ready to posibly Interdose them, she held a small Fish So CloudyKit Could try It little at a time, She Steps up to CloudyKit in the Nest seting the Fish down, "CloudyKit, Im Back, I Broght a Bit of Pray For you to try" She layed down Around the kit Nugeing CloudyKits Side,
A small squeak sounded from Cloudykit as his adoptive-mother smothered him. He almost seemed lathargic as he sat in the bed, not moving. But slowly, he raised his head slowly, looking at the fish laid before him, sniffing at it languidly, not really in the mood to eat. But a growling deep in his stomach goaded him into starting to knaw gently on the scaly skin. Cloudykit gagged at it, unable to handle the putrid smell. He looked at Fuzzyheart. "Fuzzyheart?" he mewed softly, "I want vole, I don't like fish." He kneaded his claws into the moss, trying to contain his frustration. Why couldn't these RiverClan cats hunt like ThunderClan, instead of these aggrevating fish they could have a thrush or vole. Once again, he had found himself wishing that he could be in ThunderClan once more, eating the plump voles and mice and birds. But now he was forced to eat fish, in a clan with cats he had no connection with him, and ones who hated him.

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
July 7th, 2018, 03:06 PM
A small squeak sounded from Cloudykit as his adoptive-mother smothered him. He almost seemed lathargic as he sat in the bed, not moving. But slowly, he raised his head slowly, looking at the fish laid before him, sniffing at it languidly, not really in the mood to eat. But a growling deep in his stomach goaded him into starting to knaw gently on the scaly skin. Cloudykit gagged at it, unable to handle the putrid smell. He looked at Fuzzyheart. "Fuzzyheart?" he mewed softly, "I want vole, I don't like fish." He kneaded his claws into the moss, trying to contain his frustration. Why couldn't these RiverClan cats hunt like ThunderClan, instead of these aggrevating fish they could have a thrush or vole. Once again, he had found himself wishing that he could be in ThunderClan once more, eating the plump voles and mice and birds. But now he was forced to eat fish, in a clan with cats he had no connection with him, and ones who hated him.

FuzzyHeart Slightly Sighs Maby We can try again later, CloudyKit might come around to Fish, then again maby not She thoght Takeing the Fish "Ok then," Luckly She Had Been Prepared for That, to a Degree Knowing He Might Tern Fish down, and Had her Sister Find A Water Vole Elyer, "CloudyKit, whould you like to Meet Someone Vary Close to me?, She's Nice so dont worry about that," she Looked At CloudyKit With Her Usual Look, Not to Expressive But still showing Kindness,

Brunch
July 8th, 2018, 02:08 PM
FuzzyHeart Slightly Sighs Maby We can try again later, CloudyKit might come around to Fish, then again maby not She thoght Takeing the Fish "Ok then," Luckly She Had Been Prepared for That, to a Degree Knowing He Might Tern Fish down, and Had her Sister Find A Water Vole Elyer, "CloudyKit, whould you like to Meet Someone Vary Close to me?, She's Nice so dont worry about that," she Looked At CloudyKit With Her Usual Look, Not to Expressive But still showing Kindness,
Cloudykit pricked his ears at the sound of vole. The juicy flesh, the sweet taste, his mouth watered with the idea of the prey. He stood up, his exhaustion suddenly forgotten. Cloudykit stood up, whipping his head from side to side, looking curiously for the prey. In his desperate search, he almost missed what his adoptive mother said. "Oh- what-- I mean," he stuttered, his ears fluttering to the sides of his head, nodding as Fuzzyheart spoke. "I guess," he muttered. Was it the cat who kept his adoptive mother away from bonding with him? Perhaps if it weren't for that cat, he might feel more attatched to his adoptive-mother. Cloudykit gave a small squeak, anxiety getting the better of his little kitten-mind. Would this cat accept him, or would they reject as some of RiverClan, and even his own mother had. He stared off. "What's her-his-" at this point he made a small huffing sound, "their name." His small stump of a tail twitched with frustration.

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
July 8th, 2018, 05:52 PM
Cloudykit pricked his ears at the sound of vole. The juicy flesh, the sweet taste, his mouth watered with the idea of the prey. He stood up, his exhaustion suddenly forgotten. Cloudykit stood up, whipping his head from side to side, looking curiously for the prey. In his desperate search, he almost missed what his adoptive mother said. "Oh- what-- I mean," he stuttered, his ears fluttering to the sides of his head, nodding as Fuzzyheart spoke. "I guess," he muttered. Was it the cat who kept his adoptive mother away from bonding with him? Perhaps if it weren't for that cat, he might feel more attatched to his adoptive-mother. Cloudykit gave a small squeak, anxiety getting the better of his little kitten-mind. Would this cat accept him, or would they reject as some of RiverClan, and even his own mother had. He stared off. "What's her-his-" at this point he made a small huffing sound, "their name." His small stump of a tail twitched with frustration.

"Her Names PachPelt, She's my Sister, I Cept Her Away so you Could Agust, She's Kinda Hiper," She Smiles, Flicking her Tail so PachPelt new she Could Come in

PachPelt Exeidedly Rushed in Grabing The Water-Vole, She Drops it Infront of CloudyKit, Happly "Hello!, Im PachPelt!, You Must Be CloudyKit!" She Happly Sat down next to her Sister

Brunch
July 9th, 2018, 11:55 AM
"Her Names PachPelt, She's my Sister, I Cept Her Away so you Could Agust, She's Kinda Hiper," She Smiles, Flicking her Tail so PachPelt new she Could Come in

PachPelt Exeidedly Rushed in Grabing The Water-Vole, She Drops it Infront of CloudyKit, Happly "Hello!, Im PachPelt!, You Must Be CloudyKit!" She Happly Sat down next to her Sister
Cloudykit nodded; in all actuality, he wasn't very excited to meet Patchpelt, as he just wanted that scrumptious vole. He licked his chops as Patchpelt put the vole down in front of him. He flicked his tail friendly at the new she-cat. "I'm Cloudykit!" He squeaked, tearing into the prey, the flesh warm in his stomach. It was a jovial day, having his first vole in RiverClan. He smiled up at Patchpelt next to Fuzzyheart, blood staining his maw. "Are you a warrior?" he squeaked, smiling still more brightly at her.

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
July 9th, 2018, 07:35 PM
Cloudykit nodded; in all actuality, he wasn't very excited to meet Patchpelt, as he just wanted that scrumptious vole. He licked his chops as Patchpelt put the vole down in front of him. He flicked his tail friendly at the new she-cat. "I'm Cloudykit!" He squeaked, tearing into the prey, the flesh warm in his stomach. It was a jovial day, having his first vole in RiverClan. He smiled up at Patchpelt next to Fuzzyheart, blood staining his maw. "Are you a warrior?" he squeaked, smiling still more brightly at her.

"Yes!, I Am!" PachPelt Smiled "Do you Want to Be a Warrior Too!?" she Exididly Asks

FuzzyHeart Smiles Slightly In Seeing CloudyKit And Pachpelt Talking, She Lays her Head on her Paws Listening Im Glad thare Geting along, I Was Worryed That CloudyKit wouldn't talk to her, She Happly Thinks

Brunch
July 11th, 2018, 11:30 AM
"Yes!, I Am!" PachPelt Smiled "Do you Want to Be a Warrior Too!?" she Exididly Asks

FuzzyHeart Smiles Slightly In Seeing CloudyKit And Pachpelt Talking, She Lays her Head on her Paws Listening Im Glad thare Geting along, I Was Worryed That CloudyKit wouldn't talk to her, She Happly Thinks
Cloudykit only squealed more happily at his new friend. "Yes I do!" he cried enthusiastically, his maw wide in a bright smile. "What's it like? What do you do on patrols? Do you catch food? Can I eat it?" Suddenly, Cloudykit started tearing into the vole once more, happy that he could have a taste of home. When will I have get to be a warrior? I hope soon. The thought pierced his heart. Though he was becoming more acquainted with RiverClan, he still couldn't help but think of what would happen had he become a ThunderClan apprentice and therefore a warrior instead.

EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
July 11th, 2018, 01:14 PM
Cloudykit only squealed more happily at his new friend. "Yes I do!" he cried enthusiastically, his maw wide in a bright smile. "What's it like? What do you do on patrols? Do you catch food? Can I eat it?" Suddenly, Cloudykit started tearing into the vole once more, happy that he could have a taste of home. When will I have get to be a warrior? I hope soon. The thought pierced his heart. Though he was becoming more acquainted with RiverClan, he still couldn't help but think of what would happen had he become a ThunderClan apprentice and therefore a warrior instead.

PachPelt Nodeid Happly "Yes!, You Can Go On Patrols!, You Fight Cats Invadeing on the Clans Taritory!, You Can Hunt For The Whole Clan, and You can Eat What You Cech!, Only after you hunt for the Clan though, But You Can Take on a Addprentic!, And you Can Even If your Lucky Become the Deputy!," She Exideingly Deskribed A Life Of a Warrior, She Was Realy Happy to Meet CloudyKit

FuzzyHeart Listened Then Desideid to Add on To her Siblings Explonashon "Yes, It Is Extremely Fun, But Thar Is Still Thease Few Things you Half to Know, One, You Half to Hunt for the Queens And Elders Before Yourself, Two, You Half to Be An Addprentic Before you Become a Warrior, Lastly," FuzzyHeart Paused And Nosed CloudyKit's Head Lightly "Remember, Until you Do Grow To be an Addprentic Even after, You Must Ern the Trust and Show The Clan That You Are Ready, and Loyal" She Wispers Softly Adding on to The Last thing she Said "Even so, Remember to Trust Yourself to, You Can never be A Truly Great Warrior Unless You Trust Yourself And Your Clan" FuzzyHeart Lifts Her Head Smileing Down at CloudyKit

MessrMoony
July 11th, 2018, 02:40 PM
Whitekit woke up in the nursery. He yawned and looked up at his mother Raintail. She was asleep. He though that he would sneak out while she was sleeping. Whitekit got up and started to walk a little away.Then his mother opened an eye."Were do you think you're going Whitekit?"She asked."Um..out of the nursery.." He replied. "Nope you're staying in here..I don't want you to go out there without me knowing and then I have no idea were you are." She sighed."I don't want to lose you..""Sorry mom.." Whitekit's ears and tail went down."Don't worry you can go outside now that i'm awake and I know were you are." Raintail mewed."Yay!" Whitekit ran out of the nursery. He really wanted to be outside rather than stuck in the nursery. He saw a leaf not to far away. Whitekit ran up to it and grabbed it "Ha got you leaf!" He mewed with a giggle.

Information about Whitekit and Raintail-Whitekit|Tom|4 moons|https://www.omlet.us/images/cache/1024/682/Cat-Kurillian_Bobtail-an_orange_and_cream_kurillian_bobtail_with_a_feath ered_coat.jpg |Blind in left eye.
Raintail-Raintail|She|34 moons|http://www.eurocatfancy.de/images/_breeds_images/jbt_samiz_nokku.jpg

Leopardblaze
July 11th, 2018, 09:39 PM
"Owwwwie!" Duskfern whimpered. "I mean, your claws don't hurt me!" He leaped towards her stealing the moss. " Mwaahahahah! You'll never get your moss! " He teased.

Skykit's eyes widened for a brief moment afraid that she had hurt him when Duskfern sprang at the moss. "Hey!" she protested attempting to pounce on him.

Ghost Galaxy
July 13th, 2018, 09:27 AM
Skykit's eyes widened for a brief moment afraid that she had hurt him when Duskfern sprang at the moss. "Hey!" she protested attempting to pounce on him.

"Ooooof." Duskfern rolled over, breaking at her pounce. "The mighty Skykit has defeated the horrible, moss stealing badger!"

Leopardblaze
July 13th, 2018, 09:33 AM
"Ooooof." Duskfern rolled over, breaking at her pounce. "The mighty Skykit has defeated the horrible, moss stealing badger!"

"I got you badger," she growled playfully standing with her paws on his shoulder. "Can only the best warriors defeat badgers?" she asked, her fur fluffed in excitement.

Ghost Galaxy
July 13th, 2018, 09:37 AM
"I got you badger," she growled playfully standing with her paws on his shoulder. "Can only the best warriors defeat badgers?" she asked, her fur fluffed in excitement.
"Even the best warriors need groups of skilled warriors by their side to defeat a badger! I fought one once when I was an apprentice, it was a group of 5 other warriors, and we still barely won." His eyes widened, and he made his voice to low to tell the spooky tale.

Leopardblaze
July 13th, 2018, 09:40 AM
"Even the best warriors need groups of skilled warriors by their side to defeat a badger! I fought one once when I was an apprentice, it was a group of 5 other warriors, and we still barely won." His eyes widened, and he made his voice to low to tell the spooky tale.

"Really," she meowed in awe. She was a little scared at the thought of fighting a huge badger one day. "Do you think I'll have to fight one?" she asked trying to sound brave. She sat down so she could listen to his story.

Ghost Galaxy
July 16th, 2018, 01:25 PM
"Really," she meowed in awe. She was a little scared at the thought of fighting a huge badger one day. "Do you think I'll have to fight one?" she asked trying to sound brave. She sat down so she could listen to his story.

Duskfern purred. "Not likely. Barbers don't like swimming, so they don't come into River Clan territory that often."

Leopardblaze
July 16th, 2018, 02:13 PM
Duskfern purred. "Not likely. Barbers don't like swimming, so they don't come into River Clan territory that often."

"That good," she sighed in relief. "And if they do I'll have you and the rest of the clan to protect us," she purred.

Mango
July 17th, 2018, 07:39 AM
Cloudy

Specklekit was a small kitten at the young age of two moons old. She was really shy and quiet and kept to herself. She was scared to engage in conversation.

Brunch
July 17th, 2018, 01:03 PM
Cloudy

Specklekit was a small kitten at the young age of two moons old. She was really shy and quiet and kept to herself. She was scared to engage in conversation.
As opposed to Specklekit, Cloudykit was trotting around the nursery as though he owned the place. Although he was a 'rogue' kit, he had managed to make an impact on the cats in the nursery. Cloudykit had made friends as well as followers. The small moon-and-a-half kit was a leader among the kits in the nursery, teaching the soon-to-be-apprentices how to act properly. It was surprising even to such a young cat that they were so disrespectful to their elders. Now Cloudykit walked around the nursery, thinking quietly on what to do next for fun. But his amber eyes as they searched caught ahold of a kit, snuggled tightly in her nest, quiet and down-troddened. With his stump of a tail waving amicably, Cloudykit waddled over to Specklekit, his eyes narrowed in an almost condescending fashion. "Hey," he meowed in his squeaky voice, "do you want to play?" The little tom-kit had always prided himself on includong everyone as he himself had been excluded not too long ago.

Mango
July 17th, 2018, 06:18 PM
As opposed to Specklekit, Cloudykit was trotting around the nursery as though he owned the place. Although he was a 'rogue' kit, he had managed to make an impact on the cats in the nursery. Cloudykit had made friends as well as followers. The small moon-and-a-half kit was a leader among the kits in the nursery, teaching the soon-to-be-apprentices how to act properly. It was surprising even to such a young cat that they were so disrespectful to their elders. Now Cloudykit walked around the nursery, thinking quietly on what to do next for fun. But his amber eyes as they searched caught ahold of a kit, snuggled tightly in her nest, quiet and down-troddened. With his stump of a tail waving amicably, Cloudykit waddled over to Specklekit, his eyes narrowed in an almost condescending fashion. "Hey," he meowed in his squeaky voice, "do you want to play?" The little tom-kit had always prided himself on includong everyone as he himself had been excluded not too long ago.
Speckledkit glanced up, expecting her over-protective sister Spottedkit to come running off and insist he back away from her before she has to fight with unsheathed claws or tell his mother that he’s bullying her. But then she remembered her mother offered to take Spottedkit and her to tour the territory, but she was scared to, but Spottedkit was really excited to see the territory so she was alone, no one to chase off the charasmatic and up-beat cats who can easily talk her ears off. She stood up, Pretend to be Spottedkit. That’s how you survive kit-hood. She pricked her ears and slid out her claws and showed her teeth and gave a weak attempt of a growl, but couldn’t make herself spit an insult at Cloudykit or attack him, so she sheathed her claws and abandoned her pathetic threatening position and whimpered,” I’m scared.” before sighing I look weak. You know perfectly well that in four months you’ll be so weak and helpless that Fallenstar won’t make you an apprentice.

Ghost Galaxy
July 18th, 2018, 11:25 PM
"That good," she sighed in relief. "And if they do I'll have you and the rest of the clan to protect us," she purred.
(I just realized it auto corrected to barbers. Whoops.)

Duskfern nodded. "With the might and loyalty of all of River Clan behind us, we could take down a whole pack of badgers. That's what being in a clan is about."

Leopardblaze
July 18th, 2018, 11:49 PM
(I just realized it auto corrected to barbers. Whoops.)

Duskfern nodded. "With the might and loyalty of all of River Clan behind us, we could take down a whole pack of badgers. That's what being in a clan is about."

(It's fine)

Skykit purred looking into his eyes," I'm glad you found me and brought me to RiverClan." She let out a small yawn beginning to get tired, she leaned against his side her eyelids growing heavier with each moment.

Brunch
July 20th, 2018, 06:33 PM
Speckledkit glanced up, expecting her over-protective sister Spottedkit to come running off and insist he back away from her before she has to fight with unsheathed claws or tell his mother that he’s bullying her. But then she remembered her mother offered to take Spottedkit and her to tour the territory, but she was scared to, but Spottedkit was really excited to see the territory so she was alone, no one to chase off the charasmatic and up-beat cats who can easily talk her ears off. She stood up, Pretend to be Spottedkit. That’s how you survive kit-hood. She pricked her ears and slid out her claws and showed her teeth and gave a weak attempt of a growl, but couldn’t make herself spit an insult at Cloudykit or attack him, so she sheathed her claws and abandoned her pathetic threatening position and whimpered,” I’m scared.” before sighing I look weak. You know perfectly well that in four months you’ll be so weak and helpless that Fallenstar won’t make you an apprentice.
Taken aback by the seemingly quiet kit's aggressiveness, Cloudykit stumbled back, his ears pressed tightly against his head. The small kit was nervous, he could tell, but once he got back to his paws, he stood his ground. The small tom narrowed his eyes. Though Cloudykit wanted to help Speckledkit, but he knew that he couldn't do that if she wouldn't cooperate. Cloudykit waited in frustration for the kit to make her next move. Eventually, she confided in Cloudykit, he nodded. "I understand," he squeaked at her. Being new to the clan, without a true family and an over-bearing adoptive-mother, he had his worries. But he didn't tell Speckledkit know his weakness, she just needed to know that he felt the same. "I mean, your mother's not here, so you have a right to be."

Mango
July 21st, 2018, 10:10 AM
Taken aback by the seemingly quiet kit's aggressiveness, Cloudykit stumbled back, his ears pressed tightly against his head. The small kit was nervous, he could tell, but once he got back to his paws, he stood his ground. The small tom narrowed his eyes. Though Cloudykit wanted to help Speckledkit, but he knew that he couldn't do that if she wouldn't cooperate. Cloudykit waited in frustration for the kit to make her next move. Eventually, she confided in Cloudykit, he nodded. "I understand," he squeaked at her. Being new to the clan, without a true family and an over-bearing adoptive-mother, he had his worries. But he didn't tell Speckledkit know his weakness, she just needed to know that he felt the same. "I mean, your mother's not here, so you have a right to be."
She shrugged,” My mother usually is busy trying to make my sister and I have good posture, behave like a warrior and not chose to play. So it’s actually kinda ermm... nice to be away from my mother.” She admitted.

Mango
July 21st, 2018, 11:19 PM
Shadows and stars
Hollowpaw ducked into the nursery greeting all the queens and giving them prey, their favorite be for asking out loud," Any kits want to play a game with an apprentice." Many queens told him he was great with kits.

shamerock wolf
July 21st, 2018, 11:25 PM
Shadows and stars
Hollowpaw ducked into the nursery greeting all the queens and giving them prey, their favorite be for asking out loud," Any kits want to play a game with an apprentice." Many queens told him he was great with kits.
Birdkit jumped up. "Me! Me!" She meowed.

Mango
July 22nd, 2018, 09:18 AM
Birdkit jumped up. "Me! Me!" She meowed.
Hollowpaw’s gaze let to the loudest kit and fastest kit to try and get his attention. Birdkit. [insert queen here]’s kit. Alright, she can’t be that bad. He trotted over to Birdkit and smiled,” Alright. Any game you especially want to play?” He asked curiously, as he wanted to get to know the kit and that meant speaking kit language, games.

shamerock wolf
July 22nd, 2018, 11:37 PM
Hollowpaw’s gaze let to the loudest kit and fastest kit to try and get his attention. Birdkit. [insert queen here]’s kit. Alright, she can’t be that bad. He trotted over to Birdkit and smiled,” Alright. Any game you especially want to play?” He asked curiously, as he wanted to get to know the kit and that meant speaking kit language, games.
"Yes! Hide and seek!" She giggled

Mango
July 23rd, 2018, 05:04 AM
"Yes! Hide and seek!" She giggled
He nodded,” Alright. Want me to hide or do you want to?” Playing hide and seek with kits meant he was restricted to the camp, now that he was an apprentice sometimes his friends and him played hide and seek in the territory after dark, it was much funner than in the camp as a nursery.

Brunch
July 23rd, 2018, 05:53 PM
She shrugged,” My mother usually is busy trying to make my sister and I have good posture, behave like a warrior and not chose to play. So it’s actually kinda ermm... nice to be away from my mother.” She admitted.
Cloudykit nodded. He didn't quite understand Speckledkit's want to be away from her mother. If the tom had the choice, he would have chosen to stay with Ambercloud. But he looked at her with his bright amber eyes. He wouldn't let that get in the way of the awesome friendship they were bound to have. "Want to play mossball?" he suggested, a small, toothy smile spreading on his lively face.

shamerock wolf
July 24th, 2018, 12:45 AM
He nodded,” Alright. Want me to hide or do you want to?” Playing hide and seek with kits meant he was restricted to the camp, now that he was an apprentice sometimes his friends and him played hide and seek in the territory after dark, it was much funner than in the camp as a nursery.
She looked around, then mewed. "I hide! I hide!" She said giggling. She loved it because she had a special spot where nobody could find her.

Ghost Galaxy
July 24th, 2018, 01:29 PM
(It's fine)

Skykit purred looking into his eyes," I'm glad you found me and brought me to RiverClan." She let out a small yawn beginning to get tired, she leaned against his side her eyelids growing heavier with each moment.
"Me to, Skykit." He nuzzled her gently.

Leopardblaze
July 24th, 2018, 03:31 PM
"Me to, Skykit." He nuzzled her gently.

Skykit let out a big yawn before closing her eyes curling herself against Duskfern. She began dreaming of what the rest of RiverClan territory would look like when she became an apprentice.

shamerock wolf
July 25th, 2018, 10:23 AM
"You count ten!" She mewed happily, she ran behing a small spot in the nursery wall, where there was a small hole, she crawled in and waited for him to find her. Okapi

Ghost Galaxy
July 26th, 2018, 10:42 AM
[QUOTE=Leopardblaze;526904]Skykit let out a big yawn before closing her eyes curling herself against Duskfern. She began dreaming of what the rest of RiverClan territory would look like when she became an apprentice.[/QUOTE/]

"Good night." Duskfern said softly .

Mango
July 26th, 2018, 04:11 PM
"You count ten!" She mewed happily, she ran behing a small spot in the nursery wall, where there was a small hole, she crawled in and waited for him to find her. Okapi
Chesnutkit nodded and began to count,"1....2....3....4.....5.....6....7....8....9....10. Ready or not here I come!"he shouted and ran into the clearing and began searching around camp prodding around the nursery, he caught a glimpse of her fur and approached her.

shamerock wolf
July 26th, 2018, 08:42 PM
Chesnutkit nodded and began to count,"1....2....3....4.....5.....6....7....8....9....10. Ready or not here I come!"he shouted and ran into the clearing and began searching around camp prodding around the nursery, he caught a glimpse of her fur and approached her.
Birdkit giggled a little bit when chesnutkit approached her. He never find meeeeee she thought to herself. Backing up farther into the hole.

Mango
July 27th, 2018, 12:12 PM
Cloudykit nodded. He didn't quite understand Speckledkit's want to be away from her mother. If the tom had the choice, he would have chosen to stay with Ambercloud. But he looked at her with his bright amber eyes. He wouldn't let that get in the way of the awesome friendship they were bound to have. "Want to play mossball?" he suggested, a small, toothy smile spreading on his lively face.
Speckledkit paused as second. Spottedkit can’t be that mad if I make a friend, I mean I need friends after all... she nodded,” Sure. Let’s play mossball.” Her voice was soft and feathery.

Mango
July 27th, 2018, 12:28 PM
She looked around, then mewed. "I hide! I hide!" She said giggling. She loved it because she had a special spot where nobody could find her.
Hollowpaw nodded,” How long do you want me to count up to?” In the nursery it’s typically 10 seconds, while in the territory it’s usally a 100 seconds to get far enough away that you can find a spotted after they are done counting,.

Mango
July 27th, 2018, 12:59 PM
Birdkit giggled a little bit when chesnutkit approached her. He never find meeeeee she thought to herself. Backing up farther into the hole.
He saw where she was and walked over to the hole, he couldn’t see her, but he was certain she could see him.

Brunch
July 29th, 2018, 05:20 PM
Speckledkit paused as second. Spottedkit can’t be that mad if I make a friend, I mean I need friends after all... she nodded,” Sure. Let’s play mossball.” Her voice was soft and feathery.
Cloudykit nodded, tearing at his nest, then rolling it in smooth motions into a lopsided ball. He leaped around it, his stump of a tail wagging in anticipation. Quick as a flash, he leaped at the bundle of bedding, knocking his paw against it, slowly falling onto his side in the process. Cloudykit stood back up, realizing that he had bounced the moss ball past Speckledkit's reach. He scooted over there, tripping as he lost balance, but steadying himself before he could land. As he came to the moss ball, he crouched low to the ground, lashing out his paw, the lopsided ball bouncing until it reached Speckledkit. Cloudykit followed the toy, skidding to a halt in front of the nest Speckledkit was curled up in.

shamerock wolf
July 30th, 2018, 04:19 AM
He saw where she was and walked over to the hole, he couldn’t see her, but he was certain she could see him.
She scooted back farther but not enough, as he got closer. "Hehehe he not find meeeee! " she whispered.

shamerock wolf
August 1st, 2018, 08:39 PM
(Hewo)

Mango
August 3rd, 2018, 09:10 AM
Deranged Llama

Chesnutkit bounded to and fro throughout the nursery, being three moons old meant many older kits told him to grow up, but he found no need to grow up when he simply could be himself, naive, overly-friendly, and spunky fuzzball with endless energy, why change himself into a calm, quiet, serious, grump that ocassionally slips up and reveals the true him.

Jynx
August 3rd, 2018, 09:57 AM
Deranged Llama

Chesnutkit bounded to and fro throughout the nursery, being three moons old meant many older kits told him to grow up, but he found no need to grow up when he simply could be himself, naive, overly-friendly, and spunky fuzzball with endless energy, why change himself into a calm, quiet, serious, grump that ocassionally slips up and reveals the true him.
Galekit yawned from his place nestled deep in a moss nest. The small grey kit stood up and shook out his fur, It was a nice morning, and he looked around to see who else happened to be awake. Immediately, the tom kit spotted another fellow den mate bouncing around by himself. Sitting back down, Galekit paused. Should he say hi and join in? After he pondered for a second, he decided on no. He was terribly shy and hated introducing himself. He almost always waited for another cat to come up to him rather than the other way around. So, Galekit wrapped his little fuzzy grey tail 'round his paws and moved his head back and forth, following his den mate's rapid movements.
Okapi

NightWarrior4Life
August 6th, 2018, 09:43 AM
@Strange Rainbow NightWarrior4Life G29 Celestial

Nectarkit instantly awoke again, his tiny head swiveling around to the new noise. A very strong and brisk voice came to his fluffy ears, and his ginger patched fur rose along his back. But, being a kit, the wariness instantly melted as the prospect of another cat came through his head. Turning around in the small cozy nest, he placed his large white paws on the side, his pink berry nose twitching towards the entrance to the den, where a new scent was.
Stumbling forward, he somehow tottered away from Peachrain’s fluffy belly, and slid down somewhat gracefully the side of the moss. Landing with a soft patter in the dusty floor of the Riverclan Nursery, he almost walked towards the sound, but didn’t get very far.
Whining loudly, he protested not being near his mother, and squirmed back into the lichen bed until he was warm again, but his muzzle was still pointed to the new feline who had entered the safe space. The nursery was getting all too loud all too quickly, but he was still extremely intrigued by this experience.
Redkit sensed her brother's confusion and curiosity and wailed, trying to comfort him and reassure him that she could smell strange scents too.

After a while, the ginger she-kit slowly became more comfortable with all the new smells and realised that the cat was friendly. They were family, even. Redkit desperately wanted to get closer, but soon knew that she needed to wait for the cat to come to her. Redkit was probably the naughtiest of the litter. She was noisy, fidgety and was incredibly impatient.

The Cannibal
August 7th, 2018, 09:59 AM
Fireleaf spring

To think he was about to be apprenticed. One more moon and he would no longer be in this nursery, but with apprentices, learning the ways of becoming a warrior. A true warrior of Riverclan. Most kits are usually brimming with excitement during this last moon of waiting, trying their best to contain themselves, wondering who their mentor will be, how many friends they'll make, when they'll get to accompany a patrol. All sorts of things like that.
And yet, none of that was on Vireokit's mind. At least not right now anyways, he was too preoccupied with what he had in front of him.
Hunched over the dead vole turned on its backside, belly up, he would pull his head close to analyze its head, it's strange teeth bared in some kind of death snarl of pain. Or maybe it was grinning?
Does prey like to be caught? Is that their goal in life? He thought to himself, the tip of his tail flicking, allowing the questions a moment of thought before carefully attempting to turn the head to the side but finding it was too stiff to do so. Rigor mortis had set in, causing all of the limbs to stiffen up and lose their limpness. These were particularly hard to dissect. Lifting his head, he'd cautiously check to see if there were any stray kits about, knowing that his mother didn't like for him to do this, especially in front of the younger ones. Once he was sure there were no younger eyes on him, he'd carefully begin to draw his extended claw from its throat to its tail. Vireokit had settled himself near the entrance of the nursery in the attempt of staying out of eyesight of the younger kits, and so far, it had worked.

k!ngk3s
August 7th, 2018, 10:03 AM
Fireleaf spring

Too think he was about to be apprenticed. One more moon and he would no longer be in this nursery, but with apprentices, learning the ways of becoming a warrior. A true warrior of Riverclan. Most kits are usually brimming with excitement during this last moon of waiting, trying their best to contain themselves, wondering who their mentor will be, how many friends they'll make, when they'll get to accompany a patrol. All sorts of things like that.
And yet, none of that was on Vireokit's mind. At least not right now anyways, he was too preoccupied with what he had in front of him.
Hunched over the dead vole turned on its backside, belly up, he would pull his head close to analyze its head, it's strange teeth bared in some kind of death snarl of pain. Or maybe it was grinning?
Does prey like to be caught? Is that their goal in life? He thought to himself, the tip of his tail flicking, allowing the questions a moment of thought before carefully attempting to turn the head to the side but finding it was too stiff to do so. Rigor mortis had set in, causing all of the limbs to stiffen up and lose their limpness. These were particularly hard to dissect. Lifting his head, he'd cautiously check to see if there were any stray kits about, knowing that his mother didn't like for him to do this, especially in front of the younger ones. Once he was sure there were no younger eyes on him, he'd carefully begin to draw his extended claw from its throat to its tail. Vireokit had settled himself near the entrance of the nursery in the attempt of staying out of eyesight of the younger kits, and so far, it had worked. "Hi Vireokit what's up?" Fishkit asked

Fel
August 7th, 2018, 10:32 AM
Fireleaf spring

To think he was about to be apprenticed. One more moon and he would no longer be in this nursery, but with apprentices, learning the ways of becoming a warrior. A true warrior of Riverclan. Most kits are usually brimming with excitement during this last moon of waiting, trying their best to contain themselves, wondering who their mentor will be, how many friends they'll make, when they'll get to accompany a patrol. All sorts of things like that.
Does prey like to be caught? Is that their goal in life? He thought to himself, the tip of his tail flicking, allowing the questions a moment of thought before carefully attempting to turn the head to the side but finding it was too stiff to do so. Rigor mortis had set in, causing all of the limbs to stiffen up and lose their limpness. These were particularly hard to dissect. Lifting his head, he'd cautiously check to see if there were any stray kits about, knowing that his mother didn't like for him to do this, especially in front of the younger ones. Once he was sure there were no younger eyes on him, he'd carefully begin to draw his extended claw from its throat to its tail. Vireokit had settled himself near the entrance of the nursery in the attempt of staying out of eyesight of the younger kits, and so far, it had worked.
"Hi Vireokit what's up?" Fishkit asked
Russetswirl knew that his own kits were apprentices now— at least, his youngest litter was. The rest of them had already become warriors, all by themselves... and perhaps the revelation was daunting. He hadn't spent enough time with them while they were younger, and now that he was less busy... they'd already grown up. He didn't want to be a bad father, but it seemed so much had happened while he'd been neglecting his family... perhaps that was what had driven the older warrior to take a visit to the nursery, to watch how parents even interacted with their children. He'd been such an attentive father to his first litter, and the only remaining kit was cold and cruel to him... what did that say about his other two, that he'd been too busy to care for? Letting out a shaky sigh, the tom stuck his head into the nursery's entrance, soon moving to fit inside of the den as he glanced around. So many unfamiliar faces since he'd last visited... it was like another clan entirely. New kits, especially— catching sight of a pair of kittens interacting, the tom padded up to the two with a tilt of his head, before sitting down next to them with an awkward smile. "...Hey, what's going on, you two?"

The Cannibal
August 7th, 2018, 10:43 AM
"Hi Vireokit what's up?" Fishkit asked
Russetswirl knew that his own kits were apprentices now— at least, his youngest litter was. The rest of them had already become warriors, all by themselves... and perhaps the revelation was daunting. He hadn't spent enough time with them while they were younger, and now that he was less busy... they'd already grown up. He didn't want to be a bad father, but it seemed so much had happened while he'd been neglecting his family... perhaps that was what had driven the older warrior to take a visit to the nursery, to watch how parents even interacted with their children. He'd been such an attentive father to his first litter, and the only remaining kit was cold and cruel to him... what did that say about his other two, that he'd been too busy to care for? Letting out a shaky sigh, the tom stuck his head into the nursery's entrance, soon moving to fit inside of the den as he glanced around. So many unfamiliar faces since he'd last visited... it was like another clan entirely. New kits, especially— catching sight of a pair of kittens interacting, the tom padded up to the two with a tilt of his head, before sitting down next to them with an awkward smile. "...Hey, what's going on, you two?"
To say in the least, the sudden arrival of Fishkit startled Vireokit right out of his work. Luckily enough though, he had already retracted his claw and couldn't further damage his specimen. Tilting his head slightly as the other kit had said his name, he tried to recall the other kits name as well. Had they met before? There were so many other kits in the nursery it was hard for him to recall. But he could assume that his name had traveled around the nursery a little bit, so maybe he shouldn't be all too surprised. Slyly he would reply to the other kitten without making any guess at his name, just going right to the question that was thrown his way. "Just studying." The answer was simple enough, nothing that would scare the younger kit he hoped, and hopefully blunt enough to deter further questioning.
And it seemed Starclan was on his side as an adult cat who looked vaguely familiar slipped into the nursery and settled in front of them with an awkward smile and greeting.
"Hello mister. Nothing much really, just having a talk! What are you up to?" Questioned the plush grey kit with a tilt of his head and a polite smile, his fluffy tail slowly going to scoop the piece of prey closer to his side and hopefully out of sight. He hated being questioned by adults for what he was doing, they never seemed to understand that he was just studying. He wasn't doing anything wrong.

k!ngk3s
August 7th, 2018, 11:02 AM
To say in the least, the sudden arrival of Fishkit startled Vireokit right out of his work. Luckily enough though, he had already retracted his claw and couldn't further damage his specimen. Tilting his head slightly as the other kit had said his name, he tried to recall the other kits name as well. Had they met before? There were so many other kits in the nursery it was hard for him to recall. But he could assume that his name had traveled around the nursery a little bit, so maybe he shouldn't be all too surprised. Slyly he would reply to the other kitten without making any guess at his name, just going right to the question that was thrown his way. "Just studying." The answer was simple enough, nothing that would scare the younger kit he hoped, and hopefully blunt enough to deter further questioning.
And it seemed Starclan was on his side as an adult cat who looked vaguely familiar slipped into the nursery and settled in front of them with an awkward smile and greeting.
"Hello mister. Nothing much really, just having a talk! What are you up to?" Questioned the plush grey kit with a tilt of his head and a polite smile, his fluffy tail slowly going to scoop the piece of prey closer to his side and hopefully out of sight. He hated being questioned by adults for what he was doing, they never seemed to understand that he was just studying. He wasn't doing anything wrong.
"What does studying mean?" Asked Fishki t while not hearing Russetswirl

Mango
August 8th, 2018, 09:34 AM
Galekit yawned from his place nestled deep in a moss nest. The small grey kit stood up and shook out his fur, It was a nice morning, and he looked around to see who else happened to be awake. Immediately, the tom kit spotted another fellow den mate bouncing around by himself. Sitting back down, Galekit paused. Should he say hi and join in? After he pondered for a second, he decided on no. He was terribly shy and hated introducing himself. He almost always waited for another cat to come up to him rather than the other way around. So, Galekit wrapped his little fuzzy grey tail 'round his paws and moved his head back and forth, following his den mate's rapid movements.
Okapi
Chesnutkit kept bounding through the nursery until he tripped on his own paws and faceplanted into a heap of moss. He shook his head out and licked his chest as his eyes fell to Galekit. He trotted over to the small grey kit and gave an excited squeak,” I’m Chesnutkit. Who are you?”

Mango
August 8th, 2018, 10:25 AM
Cloudykit nodded, tearing at his nest, then rolling it in smooth motions into a lopsided ball. He leaped around it, his stump of a tail wagging in anticipation. Quick as a flash, he leaped at the bundle of bedding, knocking his paw against it, slowly falling onto his side in the process. Cloudykit stood back up, realizing that he had bounced the moss ball past Speckledkit's reach. He scooted over there, tripping as he lost balance, but steadying himself before he could land. As he came to the moss ball, he crouched low to the ground, lashing out his paw, the lopsided ball bouncing until it reached Speckledkit. Cloudykit followed the toy, skidding to a halt in front of the nest Speckledkit was curled up in.

Speckledkit finally had the ball in front of her paws, she didn’t want to admit it, but she despite being 3 moons old had never played moss ball. She closed her eyes and breathed before opening her eyes and gently swatted the ball allowing it to slowly roll towards Cloudykit.

Mango
August 8th, 2018, 10:32 AM
She scooted back farther but not enough, as he got closer. "Hehehe he not find meeeee! " she whispered.
Chesnutkit got closer and heard Birdkit before meowing,” I hear you.” He replied coming closer to Birdkit

Jynx
August 8th, 2018, 10:35 AM
Chesnutkit kept bounding through the nursery until he tripped on his own paws and faceplanted into a heap of moss. He shook his head out and licked his chest as his eyes fell to Galekit. He trotted over to the small grey kit and gave an excited squeak,” I’m Chesnutkit. Who are you?”
Galekit watched as the kit bounded around with apparent endless energy. As he faceplanted, Galekit waited to see if he would bounce back. His suspicions were confirmed when the other male jumped up and dashed over to him. After waiting politely for the other to finish, Galekit introduced himself. "I'm-m G-Galekit." He said no more, being a kit of few words, and instead blinked sporadically. Maybe this Chesnutkit would do all the talking and he just had to throw in a small yes, or even a not really. That would be better than a long conversation for sure.

Mango
August 8th, 2018, 10:41 AM
Galekit watched as the kit bounded around with apparent endless energy. As he faceplanted, Galekit waited to see if he would bounce back. His suspicions were confirmed when the other male jumped up and dashed over to him. After waiting politely for the other to finish, Galekit introduced himself. "I'm-m G-Galekit." He said no more, being a kit of few words, and instead blinked sporadically. Maybe this Chesnutkit would do all the talking and he just had to throw in a small yes, or even a not really. That would be better than a long conversation for sure.
Chesnutkit wiggled his tail a little,” Want to play mossball?” He asked noting that Galekit seemed a bit shy due to stammering.

shamerock wolf
August 8th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Chesnutkit got closer and heard Birdkit before meowing,” I hear you.” He replied coming closer to Birdkit
"Oh no!" She squealed trying to mke a door between them so hed think she dissapeared. She stayed silent, creating the small wall between them, when she finished she stayed silent, and didnt move one inch.
(Is there two chestnut kits? I mean like.. Oh, and wheres the older cat you had in here? He was an apprentice.)

Jynx
August 9th, 2018, 05:25 AM
Chesnutkit wiggled his tail a little,” Want to play mossball?” He asked noting that Galekit seemed a bit shy due to stammering.
Galekit blinked, listening to Chestnutkit's question. Rippling his grey fur down his spine with a quick little shiver, the small tom gave a rather hesitant nod. Gen padded toward his nest and scooped out a small piece of moss. He formed it into a ball and wadded it together before tossing it lightly at Chestnutkit. Then he scrambled away from the nests and toward an empty area of clearing.

shamerock wolf
August 15th, 2018, 11:08 AM
(Come find me!)

Spikes
August 23rd, 2018, 07:20 PM
( Suspiciousmindz | Silver Fishie | Time to get these bois started off! )

Birchkit was sleeping contentedly against his mother, easily lulled into his calming state by his family being all around him... Quite literally. Acornkit and Oakkit were nearby, and though he didn't quite understand the world around him yet, he knew that their little tight-knit group of four was important. Irreplaceable, even. He wasn't sure if it was the feeling of protection that made them important, or something unspoken. It could've been both... But it was obvious, either way.

The small, cedar-pelted kit opened his deep green eyes, squinting and yawning as he adjusted himself to the light that shone in from the nursery's entrance. He stretched out his paws, immediately looking all around him. Birchkit was intent on observing everything he could, curious and eager to understand his surroundings. His muzzle soon met with the fuzzy pelt of his mother, his face smothered by the molly's long tufts of fur as he let out a muffled mewl of surprise.

SuspiciousMindz
August 26th, 2018, 12:58 PM
Spikes Silver Fishie

Darkmoon was purring quietly as her three sons were curled at her stomach. Oh, how much she loved the three already. They were a pleasant reminder of Oakpelt, the love of her life. She didn't find it the least bit strange the tom hadn't come to stop by. She didn't really think about it at all, one day, she'd introduce them to him and she knew he'd love them just as much as she did. She would continue picturing the scenario in her head though, imagining Oakpelt as a totally different tom. She didn't understand that feline had nothing to do with her now, but her obsession said otherwise.

As Birchkit woke up from a nap, the she-cat lifted her head at his tiny movements. Her green hues lit up with love and she leaned down and licked the tiny tom's head.

~~~

Oakkit only woke up when Birchkit let out a surprised mewl. His own green eyes blinked open and he let out an irritated squeak. "Bi-Birchkit, why did you w-wake me!" he complained, finally getting the concept of speech. Moving around still wasn't his strong suit and probably wouldn't be for another moon or so. His fuzzy pelt spiked a little more at his complaint.

wickedvirtues
August 29th, 2018, 12:03 PM
Dust

Sweetkit yawned as she woke up, gazing around the nursery for a moment as she stood, sweeping her tongue over her pelt quickly. The young calico decided to try and find someone to play with. Or maybe just talk with. Sweetkit padded out of her nest, shaking any stray moss off. She then decided to find another kit, since she didn't want to be alone currently.

Dust
August 29th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Dust

Sweetkit yawned as she woke up, gazing around the nursery for a moment as she stood, sweeping her tongue over her pelt quickly. The young calico decided to try and find someone to play with. Or maybe just talk with. Sweetkit padded out of her nest, shaking any stray moss off. She then decided to find another kit, since she didn't want to be alone currently.

Stretched out in his mother's moss lined nest, Pebblekit reached his tiny paws into the air with a squeak of a tired yawn, his eyes squinting shut by the sheer force of it. A mighty yawn for such a small thing really, but the young kit wasn't bothered at all as he rolled onto his side with a satisfied grin. Wide green eyes adjusted to the darkness of the nursery. Slowly, the kit brought himself up onto his paws and shook out his gray pelt - nothing like a good clean later to get out all those stray bits. Pebblekit lazily scanned the nursery. There had to be something to do! Anything! Even though he was so young, his paws were itching to get around and explore camp... although mother had told him to stay inside the nursery. I guess I'll have to find someone to play with... Turning around in his nest, Pebblekit spotted Sweetkit close by.

"Hey! What's your name?"

wickedvirtues
August 29th, 2018, 03:35 PM
Stretched out in his mother's moss lined nest, Pebblekit reached his tiny paws into the air with a squeak of a tired yawn, his eyes squinting shut by the sheer force of it. A mighty yawn for such a small thing really, but the young kit wasn't bothered at all as he rolled onto his side with a satisfied grin. Wide green eyes adjusted to the darkness of the nursery. Slowly, the kit brought himself up onto his paws and shook out his gray pelt - nothing like a good clean later to get out all those stray bits out. Pebblekit lazily scanned the nursery. There had to be something to do! Anything! Even though he was so young, his paws were itching to get around and explore camp... although mother had told him to stay inside the nursery. I guess I'll have to find someone to play with... Turning around in his nest, Pebblekit spotted Sweetkit close by.

"Hey! What's your name?"

Sweetkit turned at the voice, noticing a gray tom-kit. She smiled slightly. "I'm Sweetkit! What's your name?" She mewed in reply, tilting her head to the side, her tail curling behind her. Her ears were pricked and her splotched pelt slightly fluffed out with excitement. Finally, someone to play with!she thought, glad she hadn't had to look for too long. Usually she had to pace around the clearing until someone noticed her, since she was small, and since most warriors and apprentices were busy.

Dust
August 29th, 2018, 04:59 PM
Sweetkit turned at the voice, noticing a gray tom-kit. She smiled slightly. "I'm Sweetkit! What's your name?" She mewed in reply, tilting her head to the side, her tail curling behind her. Her ears were pricked and her splotched pelt slightly fluffed out with excitement. Finally, someone to play with!she thought, glad she hadn't had to look for too long. Usually she had to pace around the clearing until someone noticed her, since she was small, and since most warriors and apprentices were busy.

Pebblekit hopped in excitement at the other kit's reply, scrambling out of the nest and in front of Sweetkit. "My name's Pebblekit!" He mewled happily, perched high on his toes. Pebblekit couldn't have been bigger than the she-kit, even up on his paws. That didn't seem to trouble him though. Stretching out completely on the floor of the den, Pebblekit flailed his front paws lazily at his playmate. "Do you wanna play?" He chirped, followed by another playful swat of his paws. "I haven't been outside yet," he admitted, "Mama won't let me go out yet. She says I'm too small." His tail whipped back and forth on the den floor, sweeping around bits of dried moss. Admittedly, Pebblekit didn't mind all that much that he couldn't go out yet. He had heard that the camp was busier than the nursery - even then, the nursery was too stuffy for him, but today he was in a playful mood and he didn't know where his brother was. Sweetkit looked like a good playmate anyway!

"We could play something in here, right?"

wickedvirtues
August 29th, 2018, 06:29 PM
Pebblekit hopped in excitement at the other kit's reply, scrambling out of the nest and in front of Sweetkit. "My name's Pebblekit!" He mewled happily, perched high on his toes. Pebblekit couldn't have been bigger than the she-kit, even up on his paws. That didn't seem to trouble him though. Stretching out completely on the floor of the den, Pebblekit flailed his front paws lazily at his playmate. "Do you wanna play?" He chirped, followed by another playful swat of his paws. "I haven't been outside yet," he admitted, "Mama won't let me go out yet. She says I'm too small." His tail whipped back and forth on the den floor, sweeping around bits of dried moss. Admittedly, Pebblekit didn't mind all that much that he couldn't go out yet. He had heard that the camp was busier than the nursery - even then, the nursery was too stuffy for him, but today he was in a playful mood and he didn't know where his brother was. Sweetkit looked like a good playmate anyway!

"We could play something in here, right?"

"Sure we can!" She chirped, glancing around the nursery with wide, excited eyes. "What game do you want to play?" Her eyes were wide with excitement. The calico was allowed to go out into the clearing, but she usually didn't play out in it. There were too many cats, and besides, sometimes the apprentices were rude to her and her friends, especially the boastful ones who just moved up a rank. The nursery had plenty of fun games anyways.

Dust
August 29th, 2018, 09:55 PM
"Sure we can!" She chirped, glancing around the nursery with wide, excited eyes. "What game do you want to play?" Her eyes were wide with excitement. The calico was allowed to go out into the clearing, but she usually didn't play out in it. There were too many cats, and besides, sometimes the apprentices were rude to her and her friends, especially the boastful ones who just moved up a rank. The nursery had plenty of fun games anyways.

Rolling off of his back, the young tom-kit gave his short pelt a thorough shake. Tilting his head ever so slightly, Pebblekit seemed lost in thought for a moment as he contemplated what game they could possibly play. "I don't know any good games..." A deflated expression rested on his face, "Usually I only play fight with Webkit." His tail drooped to the ground as he scuffed a paw against the earth. Webkit usually won the play fights anyway, how embarrassing would it be to be beat by Sweetkit as well?! Shaking away his uncertainty, Pebblekit perked up at another thought. "What if we play chase? Oh! Oh! What about... hide and seek?"

wickedvirtues
August 30th, 2018, 11:17 AM
Rolling off of his back, the young tom-kit gave his short pelt a thorough shake. Tilting his head ever so slightly, Pebblekit seemed lost in thought for a moment as he contemplated what game they could possibly play. "I don't know any good games..." A deflated expression rested on his face, "Usually I only play fight with Webkit." His tail drooped to the ground as he scuffed a paw against the earth. Webkit usually won the play fights anyway, how embarrassing would it be to be beat by Sweetkit as well?! Shaking away his uncertainty, Pebblekit perked up at another thought. "What if we play chase? Oh! Oh! What about... hide and seek?"

Sweetkit nodded. "Hide and seek sounds fun!" She chirped, her tail flicked eagerly in the air and her eyes shimmered as she kneaded the ground with her paws. She glanced around the nursery to make sure there was plenty of space for their game before they started. "Who should count?" She asked, tilting her head a bit as she sat, her *cat decides to step on keyboard when writing this* ears pricked. Sweetkit always got excited before games. The prospect of playing around with the other kits made her energetic as ever, and Pebblekit seemed nice.

Madelaine
August 30th, 2018, 06:30 PM
|| fernkit ||

Berrykit awoken from his nest. The kit stood up and stretched his back legs and let out a yawn. He looked around the den for a friend to talk to.

~Silverkit~
August 30th, 2018, 06:34 PM
|| fernkit ||

Berrykit awoken from his nest. The kit stood up and stretched his back legs and let out a yawn. He looked around the den for a friend to talk to.
Spottedkit was still asleep her fur rising. Her calico fur was all fluffed out. ~Funtime~

Madelaine
August 30th, 2018, 06:38 PM
|| fernkit||

Berrykit looked over at Spottedkit and walked over to her. "Hello. I'm Berrykit." meowed the young tom.

~Silverkit~
August 30th, 2018, 06:41 PM
|| fernkit||

Berrykit looked over at Spottedkit and walked over to her. "Hello. I'm Berrykit." meowed the young tom.
Hmm? Im Spottedkit" she meowed to Berrykit sleepily. ~Funtime~

Madelaine
August 30th, 2018, 06:44 PM
Hmm? Im Spottedkit" she meowed to Berrykit sleepily. ~Funtime~

Berrykit looked at Spottedkit with a smile. "Come on sleepy head. It's in the afternoon. " He teased.

~Silverkit~
August 30th, 2018, 06:47 PM
Berrykit looked at Spottedkit with a smile. "Come on sleepy head. It's in the afternoon. " He teased.
Whta!?!" She said while darting up her fur all fluffed out. ~Funtime~

Madelaine
August 30th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Whta!?!" She said while darting up her fur all fluffed out. ~Funtime~

"Yeah the sun's been up for a while." he replied.

~Silverkit~
August 30th, 2018, 06:55 PM
"Yeah the sun's been up for a while." he replied.
Oh" she said while trying to straightin her fur

Madelaine
August 30th, 2018, 06:59 PM
Oh" she said while trying to straightin her fur

"Well I can't say much, since I just woke up too." he meowed.

~Silverkit~
August 30th, 2018, 07:03 PM
"Well I can't say much, since I just woke up too." he meowed.
She attacked him playfully. ~Funtime~

Madelaine
August 30th, 2018, 07:10 PM
She attacked him playfully. ~Funtime~

Berrykit let out a surprise squeak as he was barreled over.

~Silverkit~
August 31st, 2018, 04:58 PM
Berrykit let out a surprise squeak as he was barreled over.
She thought she had pinned him down now. "Do you give up?" She asked. ~Funtime~

Mango
September 2nd, 2018, 11:55 AM
"Oh no!" She squealed trying to mke a door between them so hed think she dissapeared. She stayed silent, creating the small wall between them, when she finished she stayed silent, and didnt move one inch.
(Is there two chestnut kits? I mean like.. Oh, and wheres the older cat you had in here? He was an apprentice.)
(Probably two chesnut’s ask cats can share prefixes. Older cat is in a different RP I think)
He ran around the rock and confirmed that she couldn’t have escaped so he stuck his paw into the hole feeling around trying to find her fur.

Mango
September 2nd, 2018, 11:58 AM
Galekit blinked, listening to Chestnutkit's question. Rippling his grey fur down his spine with a quick little shiver, the small tom gave a rather hesitant nod. Gen padded toward his nest and scooped out a small piece of moss. He formed it into a ball and wadded it together before tossing it lightly at Chestnutkit. Then he scrambled away from the nests and toward an empty area of clearing.
Chesnutkit reached up with paw and smacked the ball back to Galekit dropping his forearms to the ground again.

pomegranate
September 3rd, 2018, 08:46 AM
( Spikes Suspiciousmindz ack sorry it’s late!)

Acornkit could hear soft breathing from behind him.
He was curled up tightly in a small bundle, with his thin tail laying gently over his nose’s bridge. His warm kitten breathing stirred his fur as he groggily lifted up his head.
Blinking his green eyes, the tabby kit was stunned by the bright light filtering in through the nursery. As his eyes adjusted, Acornkit could make out the dark mass of fur that was his mother.
Wriggling closer, Acornkit pinned his ears back against his head, trying to snuggle deeper into Darkmoon’s chest fur where the sound would be blocked out and he could go back to a field of peaceful dreams.
Of course, an ear-splitting mewl of surprise crackled in the silence.
Acornkit whimpered quietly, wanting to be lulled back into rest but then another cat began to talk.
How in the world are they already talking?
It was early in the morning, the hint of something still tingling in his nose from the moss. He hadn’t even gotten speech down, yet Oakkit and Birchkit managed to wake up early and make a fuss.
Acornkit just wanted to go back to bed. Removing his small round face from the soft pillow of Darkmoon’s ruff, he stared up at her pleadingly before turning around to stare at his brothers.

shamerock wolf
September 4th, 2018, 04:30 PM
(Probably two chesnut’s ask cats can share prefixes. Older cat is in a different RP I think)
He ran around the rock and confirmed that she couldn’t have escaped so he stuck his paw into the hole feeling around trying to find her fur.
she felt desperate, she bolted out of the hole, and around to another hiding spot, hoping to avoid the other kit finding her. "EEEEEEK!"

Jynx
September 5th, 2018, 06:29 PM
Chesnutkit reached up with paw and smacked the ball back to Galekit dropping his forearms to the ground again.
He batted it back when the moss ball reached him, and looked at the other tom. He kinda liked his energetic personality; it was quite the opposite of his own. Galekit twitched his tail and a question stumbled and tripped rather incoherently from his lips. "W-when'll-ll y-y-you be an a-apren-n-ntice?"

Dust
September 8th, 2018, 09:55 PM
Sweetkit nodded. "Hide and seek sounds fun!" She chirped, her tail flicked eagerly in the air and her eyes shimmered as she kneaded the ground with her paws. She glanced around the nursery to make sure there was plenty of space for their game before they started. "Who should count?" She asked, tilting her head a bit as she sat, her *cat decides to step on keyboard when writing this* ears pricked. Sweetkit always got excited before games. The prospect of playing around with the other kits made her energetic as ever, and Pebblekit seemed nice.

(Sorry this took a bit! Hope you still would like to continue!)

Pebblekit hopped excitedly to and fro, his eyes lit up with excitement. "I want to count! You go find a good place to hide, I bet I'll be able to find you!" A coy grin played on his features as he playfully taunted Sweetkit. The kit was basically dripping with anticipation as he hastily began his coutdown, giving Sweetkit little time to find a desired hiding place. "One... Two.... Three.... Four... Five..." He mewled through a mouthful of fur, his face pushed into the curve of his front paw.

Mango
September 9th, 2018, 11:11 AM
she felt desperate, she bolted out of the hole, and around to another hiding spot, hoping to avoid the other kit finding her. "EEEEEEK!"
Chesnutkit heard her squeak and saw a glimpse of fur and ran towards the other kit trying to find her.

shamerock wolf
September 9th, 2018, 12:36 PM
Chesnutkit heard her squeak and saw a glimpse of fur and ran towards the other kit trying to find her.
When he started getting close she pounced aiming for his back, “Hahahaha imma get youuu!” She said laughing

Mango
September 9th, 2018, 06:04 PM
When he started getting close she pounced aiming for his back, “Hahahaha imma get youuu!” She said laughing
He spun around only to be clobbered,” I’m finding you!” He objected loudly.

shamerock wolf
September 10th, 2018, 04:32 AM
He spun around only to be clobbered,” I’m finding you!” He objected loudly.
She smiled, “you wouldn’t have found me!!!!” She said laughing. Then she heard their leader call a clan meeting, “oh that must be my apprentice ceremony!” She mewed happily bounding our the entrance ,”cmon!”

Mango
September 10th, 2018, 01:25 PM
She smiled, “you wouldn’t have found me!!!!” She said laughing. Then she heard their leader call a clan meeting, “oh that must be my apprentice ceremony!” She mewed happily bounding our the entrance ,”cmon!”
He purred,” I found you!” He giggled.

shamerock wolf
September 10th, 2018, 02:26 PM
He purred,” I found you!” He giggled.
She smirked “mhmm” then trotted to her ceremony

Mango
September 11th, 2018, 07:18 AM
She smirked “mhmm” then trotted to her ceremony
He bounded after her in excitement.

Spikes
September 11th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Spikes Silver Fishie

Darkmoon was purring quietly as her three sons were curled at her stomach. Oh, how much she loved the three already. They were a pleasant reminder of Oakpelt, the love of her life. She didn't find it the least bit strange the tom hadn't come to stop by. She didn't really think about it at all, one day, she'd introduce them to him and she knew he'd love them just as much as she did. She would continue picturing the scenario in her head though, imagining Oakpelt as a totally different tom. She didn't understand that feline had nothing to do with her now, but her obsession said otherwise.

As Birchkit woke up from a nap, the she-cat lifted her head at his tiny movements. Her green hues lit up with love and she leaned down and licked the tiny tom's head.

~~~

Oakkit only woke up when Birchkit let out a surprised mewl. His own green eyes blinked open and he let out an irritated squeak. "Bi-Birchkit, why did you w-wake me!" he complained, finally getting the concept of speech. Moving around still wasn't his strong suit and probably wouldn't be for another moon or so. His fuzzy pelt spiked a little more at his complaint.

( Spikes Suspiciousmindz ack sorry it’s late!)

Acornkit could hear soft breathing from behind him.
He was curled up tightly in a small bundle, with his thin tail laying gently over his nose’s bridge. His warm kitten breathing stirred his fur as he groggily lifted up his head.
Blinking his green eyes, the tabby kit was stunned by the bright light filtering in through the nursery. As his eyes adjusted, Acornkit could make out the dark mass of fur that was his mother.
Wriggling closer, Acornkit pinned his ears back against his head, trying to snuggle deeper into Darkmoon’s chest fur where the sound would be blocked out and he could go back to a field of peaceful dreams.
Of course, an ear-splitting mewl of surprise crackled in the silence.
Acornkit whimpered quietly, wanting to be lulled back into rest but then another cat began to talk.
How in the world are they already talking?
It was early in the morning, the hint of something still tingling in his nose from the moss. He hadn’t even gotten speech down, yet Oakkit and Birchkit managed to wake up early and make a fuss.
Acornkit just wanted to go back to bed. Removing his small round face from the soft pillow of Darkmoon’s ruff, he stared up at her pleadingly before turning around to stare at his brothers.
The little tom purred at the notice of his mother's affection, perfectly content to just curl up and sleep for the whole day. That wouldn't be too different than what he was already doing, though sometimes the others wanted to play, especially the boisterous Oakkit. Speak of the devil, Birchkit turned his head quickly as his brother spoke up, his dark green eyes glimmering with surprise at the lighter tom's sudden outburst. Oakkit was quite the rowdy one, fast to speech and fast at growing. Birchkit knew that Acornkit was similar to himself, not much of a speaker... Even if Birchkit could grasp their language as well as Oakkit had learned, he wouldn't speak much, anyways. He was comfortable enough being his little quiet self for the time being.

The dark tabby looked towards his wordless littermate after shooting an apologetic glance at Oakkit, the tom's brighter eyes catching him off guard with a quick glance. Oh, no... I've woken them both up! he thought to himself, sorry that he'd annoyed his brothers with his unceremonious tumble. It wasn't his intention, even if he did like the attention that he'd received from his mother for making a sound, for once.

wickedvirtues
September 15th, 2018, 05:35 PM
(Sorry this took a bit! Hope you still would like to continue!)

Pebblekit hopped excitedly to and fro, his eyes lit up with excitement. "I want to count! You go find a good place to hide, I bet I'll be able to find you!" A coy grin played on his features as he playfully taunted Sweetkit. The kit was basically dripping with anticipation as he hastily began his coutdown, giving Sweetkit little time to find a desired hiding place. "One... Two.... Three.... Four... Five..." He mewled through a mouthful of fur, his face pushed into the curve of his front paw.

(It's fine <3)

Sweetkit grinned excitedly, making herself remain quiet as she hid behind a stone large enough to conceal her rather small body. She crouched and tried to keep her fur as flat as possible, biting her bottom lip a bit so that she didn't make any loud noises that would give away her spot. She heard Pebblekit counting and curled her tail around her paws.

Dust
September 16th, 2018, 11:13 PM
(It's fine <3)

Sweetkit grinned excitedly, making herself remain quiet as she hid behind a stone large enough to conceal her rather small body. She crouched and tried to keep her fur as flat as possible, biting her bottom lip a bit so that she didn't make any loud noises that would give away her spot. She heard Pebblekit counting and curled her tail around her paws.

"Six... Seven... erm.. Eight! Nine.. Ten!" The kitten bounced to his paws in an unusual burst of energy, tail shooting straight up into the air. Each trot of his paws against the den floor coursed a spark of excitement through his pelt, large hazel eyes attempted to scan the darkened nursery. He was looking for any sign of Sweetkit's pelt - following her scent would seem like cheating and he wasn't that great with his nose yet anyway. Carefully, Pebblekit weaved around a few nearby queens, poking his tiny head around to gaze at their nests with expectation, though the small she-kit seemed nowhere to be found. "Sweetkit, I'm gonna find you!" He squealed with joy, continuing his mad search for her. Look over there, check under this moss... It seemed like he had looked everywhere! She couldn't have gone far! His hopes were a bit dashed, though Pebblekit remained determined to find his new friend. Eyes trailed onto a large rock that was nearby to where he had been counting. He hadn't checked there yet, what was the harm? A mischievous grin played on his maw and the kitten crouched down low and began to slink forward, belly fur and tail unceremoniously dragging along the soil. "Sweetkit....." He taunted playfully, continuing his small trek towards the rock, stopping only to peek around and find Sweetkit's backside, her tail curled against her body. With a victorious mewl, Pebblekit launched himself at the she-kit, swatting playfully at her back.

SuspiciousMindz
September 17th, 2018, 08:31 PM
Silver Fishie Spikes

Darkmoon looked between the kits. They were each growing quickly, Oakkit already picking up speech and the other two were moving a bit more. She knew she would miss this and she knew that Oakpelt would regret not coming to see them, but he would one day. They just needed to get big and strong so she can show them off their father who she knew would be proud. "Your father would be so happy to hear you talk, Oakkit. Seeing you move around would just elate him too, Birchkit," she spoke quietly, nuzzling each kit individually. She nuzzled Acornkit closer to her, sensing his want to sleep more.

~~~

Oakkit let out a small purr at his mother's nuzzle, however, he had given Birchkit an irritated shove just beforehand. He could've been sleeping still! No matter, they would have the rest of the morning to nap, he just hoped Birchkit would stop moving for once.

pomegranate
September 17th, 2018, 09:13 PM
Acornkit could feel his mother urge him closer to her, and he happily complied, letting his fuzzy forehead press gently into Darkmoon’s chest. It was like a pillow of what the nest was made of, moss, but even softer with the layer of spongey fur surrounding him and tickling his nose. Letting out a soft, inaudible mewl, Acornkit then sneezed as a tendril of black fluff tickled his dark colored nose. When his mother spoke, Acornkit tried to make sense of the meows and purrs coming from deep inside mother’s chest and going up into her throat. “Oakkit?” Acornkit murmured drowsily, his twin-like pelt to his father shifting slightly as he uncovered his muzzle from the mountain of fluff to gaze around the nest. It was strange, trying to speak, and his tongue felt tingly all over as it hit the buds of his front fangs, the sharp points crisp like a needle but thin like a reed. His green eyes fluttering, Acornkit quickly decided who was who.
Birchkit. Oakkit.
Acornkit was himself, he knew that, and then there was Oakkit and Birchkit, both his brothers. He watched as Oakkit shoved Birchkit a tiny bit, and Acornkit blinked in response hazily as he noticed his brother’s interactions.
Darkmoon.
His thoughts grew lazy once more, and Acornkit curled up tighter to press his spine up near Oakkit. It felt all warm and cozy with his mother, Birchkit, Oakkit, and himself all snuggled up together. While the soft purrs from each of them were also comforting, it was much better of a noise compared to the sharp meows earlier.

Spikes Suspiciousmindz

Spikes
September 17th, 2018, 10:35 PM
|| Suspiciousmindz | Silver Fishie ||

Still feeling little pangs of guilt ebb through him, he'd half expected the shove from Oakkit, though still squeaked in surprise. He simply fluffed himself up afterwards, content to simply curl up in his mother's fur despite the itch to stretch his legs. It was a shame that he couldn't speak as well as his brother, though he knew how to distinguish their names. Birchkit was more observant than he was outgoing, even if he was aching to use his paws. He didn't really need to speak just yet, being safely surrounded by two little balls of fur and a very big ball of fur. They knew him, he didn't need to verbally explain anything. Hearing his voice, the kit's eyes widened with curiosity, wondering if he'd ever see this 'Oakpelt' she liked to talk about.

The little tom's attention had soon shifted to that of his brother, as his first words were murmured. Birchkit assumed those were his first words, he'd never heard much from Acornkit, in all honesty. Oakkit had a tendency to steal the show with his fancy talking skills, while his other brother just liked to sleep. Still looking towards his now-speaking brother, Birchkit rested his head on his paws, the rest of his body curling into a little ball like the cats that surrounded him.

SuspiciousMindz
September 23rd, 2018, 01:12 PM
Spikes Silver Fishie
[we should age them]

Darkmoon looked between the kittens as they started to settle down again, however a smile crossed her face as a second kitten began to talk. "Yes, yes! Acornkit, Oakkit is your brother," she spoke somewhat slowly, purring a little as she gazed at the little kit. She was happy they were starting to learn words and who each other are. She gave Acornkit a small lick. "Your father would be so happy. He'll come to visit soon, I know he will," she spoke in full confidence. "He loves you just as much as I love you three," she spoke quieter.

IvyKit
September 23rd, 2018, 01:31 PM
Ivy Kit looks around desperatley for her mother. She is scared, wet, cold, and hungry. She mews loudly in desperation. The cut across her eye still bleeding. Finally, the new queen, DappleTail turns to notice the small weak kit, she gasps in shock.
"what happened to your poor eye IvyKit?!"
DappleTail starts to lick IvyKit in a motherly fashion. IvyKit stutters and shakes, trying to get the freezing water from the river to stop clinging on to her pelt. IvyKit looks up at the queen and hesitantly explains her fall in the river. A few minuter later HeatherFur comes in the nursery to apply cobwebs on IvyKits wound. There is no infection but as time passes she is sure to develop a scar.

Since Ivy Kit has no mother yet, she has to rely on the other queens to assist her and care for her until IvyKit can get a mother. Because the other queens are always caring for her she haas become accidently popular.

BEAR.
January 7th, 2019, 11:20 PM
[ RiverClan has returned home, and all roleplays can be resumed as normal. ]

Mango
January 10th, 2019, 11:07 AM
bobtail

The small brown furred tom kit stood up his blue eyes wide with wonder as he still was amazed at the world as it was, the nursery was so big. He hadn’t left the nursery before so he didn’t know just how big Riverclan was and how small the nursery was, but he was excited. He tried to remember all the names he had learned over the past few days My mother is Honeybee, my father who is in Starclan is Bigheart, I have sisters named Dawnkit, Seedkit, and oh what’s her name! Oh and a brother named Emberkit... what is my sister’s name it starts with an M...what is it...right Meadowkit....I probably should get to know they some.... Sunflowerkit got to his feel and looked around before his gaze fell on Dawnkit,” Hi Dawnkit!” He chirped still excited and a bit nervous. Why do I have a she-cats name, no other tom is named after a flower. Lucky Emberkit getting a tom name...
——————————— Miss Bliss

Honeybee sat in the nursery looking at her five kits happily Sunflowerkit is with me, and Meadowkit are together, and Seedkit is with me... she stared at Seedkit,” Hello sweetie, how are you doing?” She asked

Madelaine
January 10th, 2019, 11:41 AM
bobtail

The small brown furred tom kit stood up his blue eyes wide with wonder as he still was amazed at the world as it was, the nursery was so big. He hadn’t left the nursery before so he didn’t know just how big Riverclan was and how small the nursery was, but he was excited. He tried to remember all the names he had learned over the past few days My mother is Honeybee, my father who is in Starclan is Bigheart, I have sisters named Dawnkit, Seedkit, and oh what’s her name! Oh and a brother named Emberkit... what is my sister’s name it starts with an M...what is it...right Meadowkit....I probably should get to know they some.... Sunflowerkit got to his feel and looked around before his gaze fell on Dawnkit,” Hi Dawnkit!” He chirped still excited and a bit nervous. Why do I have a she-cats name, no other tom is named after a flower. Lucky Emberkit getting a tom name...
——————————— Miss Bliss

Honeybee sat in the nursery looking at her five kits happily Sunflowerkit is with me, and Meadowkit are together, and Seedkit is with me... she stared at Seedkit,” Hello sweetie, how are you doing?” She asked

Seedkit opened her eyes and glanced blindly at her mother as she heard her voice. The kitten snuggled closer to her to keep warm. "Im good mama. Just a little cold.", she meowed, fluffing up her fur.

bobtail
January 10th, 2019, 04:03 PM
bobtail

Dawnkit was sat at the edge of the nest she shared with her mother and siblings, watching the other cats in the nursery talk and play with the kind of interest only a kit could truly harness. All these families are so close... she mused thoughtfully. Are they just like that right away, or do they have to get to know each other first? Mother doesn't know me, but she loves me, and I love her... hm, weird. Her green eyes were wide and round and bright with a curiosity that had taken up all of her attention. This meant that the voice suddenly speaking up beside her was unpleasantly startling, eliciting a small squeak from the ginger she-kit, who hopped to her paws and stared at her brother in surprise. "Sunflowerkit!" she huffed, internally proud of herself for remembering his name (names were hard). "You made me jump."

Mango
January 13th, 2019, 12:37 PM
Seedkit opened her eyes and glanced blindly at her mother as she heard her voice. The kitten snuggled closer to her to keep warm. "Im good mama. Just a little cold.", she meowed, fluffing up her fur.
Honeybee gently wrapped her tail round Seedkit a little more,” I’ll keep you warm sweetheart.” She promised purring a little looking at her adorable daughter.

Mango
January 13th, 2019, 12:39 PM
Dawnkit was sat at the edge of the nest she shared with her mother and siblings, watching the other cats in the nursery talk and play with the kind of interest only a kit could truly harness. All these families are so close... she mused thoughtfully. Are they just like that right away, or do they have to get to know each other first? Mother doesn't know me, but she loves me, and I love her... hm, weird. Her green eyes were wide and round and bright with a curiosity that had taken up all of her attention. This meant that the voice suddenly speaking up beside her was unpleasantly startling, eliciting a small squeak from the ginger she-kit, who hopped to her paws and stared at her brother in surprise. "Sunflowerkit!" she huffed, internally proud of herself for remembering his name (names were hard). "You made me jump."

Sunflowerkit hung his head in shame,” Sorry Dawnkit.” He appologized. He felt really guilty for scaring his sister,” I don’t mean to be scary.” He appologized guilt filling his every word,” I just wanted to play with you.” He admitted.

Madelaine
January 13th, 2019, 01:05 PM
Honeybee gently wrapped her tail round Seedkit a little more,” I’ll keep you warm sweetheart.” She promised purring a little looking at her adorable daughter.

Seedkit let out tiny purrs and she starred blankly up at her mothers face as she spoke. "Thank you mama.", she purred. The kitten began to lovingly patted Honeybee's fir with her paws.

Mango
January 14th, 2019, 09:13 AM
Seedkit let out tiny purrs and she starred blankly up at her mothers face as she spoke. "Thank you mama.", she purred. The kitten began to lovingly patted Honeybee's fir with her paws.
Honeybee gave a soft purr,” I love you Seedkit.” She murmmered softly licking her fur gently.

Madelaine
January 14th, 2019, 09:40 AM
Honeybee gave a soft purr,” I love you Seedkit.” She murmmered softly licking her fur gently.

Seedkit smiled, "I love you too mama.", she purred. The kit let out a yawn and stood up. She stretched out her paws.

Mango
January 14th, 2019, 09:44 AM
Seedkit smiled, "I love you too mama.", she purred. The kit let out a yawn and stood up. She stretched out her paws.
Honeybee purred her heart full of pride, it made missing her mate more bearable. She loved her five kits dearly and would protect them at all costs.

bobtail
January 14th, 2019, 03:43 PM
Sunflowerkit hung his head in shame,” Sorry Dawnkit.” He appologized. He felt really guilty for scaring his sister,” I don’t mean to be scary.” He appologized guilt filling his every word,” I just wanted to play with you.” He admitted.
"You weren't scary, mousebrain," Dawnkit sighed, gently flicking her brother over the ear with the tip of her tail. "I just didn't see you coming, so you made me jump!" She glanced around at the nursery one last time, satisfied that she'd learned all she could for now, then turned back to Sunflowerkit, smiling reassuringly. "We can still play together, if you want."

Mango
January 18th, 2019, 10:47 AM
"You weren't scary, mousebrain," Dawnkit sighed, gently flicking her brother over the ear with the tip of her tail. "I just didn't see you coming, so you made me jump!" She glanced around at the nursery one last time, satisfied that she'd learned all she could for now, then turned back to Sunflowerkit, smiling reassuringly. "We can still play together, if you want."
Sunflowerkit revealed a small smile,” I wasn’t?” He squeaked relief filling his voice. He tipped his head a little,” What game should we play?”

bobtail
January 18th, 2019, 10:58 AM
Sunflowerkit revealed a small smile,” I wasn’t?” He squeaked relief filling his voice. He tipped his head a little,” What game should we play?”
Dawnkit gave a little shake of her head at her brother's question, flashing her own warm smile once again to let him know it was okay. "Hm..." She glanced around the nursery, frowning thoughtfully, until her gaze eventually fell upon their nest. "How about mossball?" she suggested, tugging a small clump of spongy moss free with her front claws. It was a simple game, and one every kit had played before, but there really wasn't much else they could work with when they weren't even allowed out of the nursery yet.

Mango
January 18th, 2019, 11:04 AM
Dawnkit gave a little shake of her head at her brother's question, flashing her own warm smile once again to let him know it was okay. "Hm..." She glanced around the nursery, frowning thoughtfully, until her gaze eventually fell upon their nest. "How about mossball?" she suggested, tugging a small clump of spongy moss free with her front claws. It was a simple game, and one every kit had played before, but there really wasn't much else they could work with when they weren't even allowed out of the nursery yet.
Sunflowerkit gave a small smile,” Okay!” He chirped happily dropping into a playful stance ready to catch the ball and toss it back to her.

bobtail
January 19th, 2019, 08:57 AM
Sunflowerkit gave a small smile,” Okay!” He chirped happily dropping into a playful stance ready to catch the ball and toss it back to her.
Dawnkit grinned, gently picking up the clump of moss between her teeth and skipping back a few paces. Once there was a mouse-length or two between her and her brother, she dropped the moss and scooped it up in one paw. "Heads up!" she called, rearing onto her hind paws for a few heartbeats and tossing the mossball towards Sunflowerkit.

Mango
January 19th, 2019, 09:47 AM
Dawnkit grinned, gently picking up the clump of moss between her teeth and skipping back a few paces. Once there was a mouse-length or two between her and her brother, she dropped the moss and scooped it up in one paw. "Heads up!" she called, rearing onto her hind paws for a few heartbeats and tossing the mossball towards Sunflowerkit.
Sunflowerkit revealed a smile as he kicked his hind legs up smacking the mossball back towards Dawnkit, but messed up and sent it towards the ground between them. His hind legs hit the ground as he saw the mossball missed Dawnkit,” Aww... that would have been cool.” He remarked in disappointment.

bobtail
January 19th, 2019, 01:06 PM
Sunflowerkit revealed a smile as he kicked his hind legs up smacking the mossball back towards Dawnkit, but messed up and sent it towards the ground between them. His hind legs hit the ground as he saw the mossball missed Dawnkit,” Aww... that would have been cool.” He remarked in disappointment.
Dawnkit looked down at the mossball, then back up at her brother, eyes wide and round. That would've been cool, she realised, padding forward and snagging the mossballl with one claw. "Try again, then. I'm sure you'll get it soon," she assured Sunflowerkit, then lifted her paw and tossed the ball once again.

Mango
January 19th, 2019, 01:08 PM
This time Sunflowerkit reared forward on his hind legs and swatted the ball at him this time in a much more sucessful manner.

Madelaine
January 22nd, 2019, 11:51 AM
Honeybee purred her heart full of pride, it made missing her mate more bearable. She loved her five kits dearly and would protect them at all costs.

Seedkit stood up and stretched her legs. A cold wind blew through the nursery, causing her to go back underneath her mothers fur. ¨Is it always this cold mama?¨, she asked.

Mango
January 22nd, 2019, 12:19 PM
Seedkit stood up and stretched her legs. A cold wind blew through the nursery, causing her to go back underneath her mothers fur. ¨Is it always this cold mama?¨, she asked.
Honeybee purred, if I simply say it is warm sometimes, she won’t believe me until the snow melts...but if I say it always is, I’d be lying. She sighed,” I know you will start to think I am lying eventually, but in 2 to 3 moons about, it will start to warm up. I promise.” She whispered helping her snuggle up closer.

furrensic
February 10th, 2019, 04:17 PM
Peachkit leaped onto a small clump of moss. The kit wrestling with it, soon noticing some kits staring, he soon quit. He backed up, bumping into someone, not noticing who it was.

Silverkit~

~Silverkit~
February 10th, 2019, 04:25 PM
Peachkit leaped onto a small clump of moss. The kit wrestling with it, soon noticing some kits staring, he soon quit. He backed up, bumping into someone, not noticing who it was.

Silverkit~
Crystalkit landed on the ground. "You should watch where your going" she said softly. She got up quickly and saw other kits staring but they left them alone when they saw her.

furrensic
February 10th, 2019, 04:30 PM
Crystalkit landed on the ground. "You should watch where your going" she said softly. She got up quickly and saw other kits staring but they left them alone when they saw her.
Peachkit turned around, glancing at the molly. "..sorry." He said quietly, looking away from the other kit.

~Silverkit~
February 10th, 2019, 04:32 PM
Peachkit turned around, glancing at the molly. "..sorry." He said quietly, looking away from the other kit.
It's fine" Crystalkit said with a sigh. "Are you ok? You seem a bit sad." She said softly.

furrensic
February 10th, 2019, 04:34 PM
It's fine" Crystalkit said with a sigh. "Are you ok? You seem a bit sad." She said softly.
Peachkit shrunk, expecting the kit to just walk on after what she'd said. The peachy colored tom nodded lightly. "Y-Yeah." He told.

~Silverkit~
February 10th, 2019, 04:42 PM
Peachkit shrunk, expecting the kit to just walk on after what she'd said. The peachy colored tom nodded lightly. "Y-Yeah." He told.
Ar you sure? Im here if you need any help. Wait do you have any friends?" Crystalkit and asked realizing none of the kits had been playing with him. "I can be your friend." She said softly.

furrensic
February 10th, 2019, 04:43 PM
Ar you sure? Im here if you need any help. Wait do you have any friends?" Crystalkit and asked realizing none of the kits had been playing with him. "I can be your friend." She said softly.
Peachkit awkwardly looked at the ground. "..Ok!" He said, liking the idea of finally having a friend to play with.

~Silverkit~
February 10th, 2019, 04:52 PM
Peachkit awkwardly looked at the ground. "..Ok!" He said, liking the idea of finally having a friend to play with.
Crystalkit jumped up and down, happy about that she finally had a friend. Her eyes sparkled with excitement but it disappeared suddenly. "If we're going to be friends..... Can you promise me you won't leave no matter what?" She asked , her eyes wide.

(I feel like this promise could become a part of a plot)

furrensic
February 10th, 2019, 05:56 PM
Crystalkit jumped up and down, happy about that she finally had a friend. Her eyes sparkled with excitement but it disappeared suddenly. "If we're going to be friends..... Can you promise me you won't leave no matter what?" She asked , her eyes wide.

(I feel like this promise could become a part of a plot)
Peachkit nodded, his bushy tail flicking happily. "I-I promise!" He mewed, a bit louder than his usual quiet voice.

~Silverkit~
February 10th, 2019, 05:59 PM
Peachkit nodded, his bushy tail flicking happily. "I-I promise!" He mewed, a bit louder than his usual quiet voice.
Ok! Yay!" Crystalkit said and bounced around the nursery. A lot of kits were staring at her but she didn't care. After a lot of bouncing she finally came to a stop infront of Peachkit "Wanna play a game?" She said happily.
Rosemew

furrensic
February 10th, 2019, 06:15 PM
Ok! Yay!" Crystalkit said and bounced around the nursery. A lot of kits were staring at her but she didn't care. After a lot of bouncing she finally came to a stop infront of Peachkit "Wanna play a game?" She said happily.
Rosemew
Peachkit nodded, in agreement. "Sure."

~Silverkit~
February 10th, 2019, 06:17 PM
Peachkit nodded, in agreement. "Sure."
What do you want to play?" Crystalkit asked excitedly. She hadn't played since the incident with the other kits. The other kits just stared at her non stop.

furrensic
February 10th, 2019, 06:21 PM
What do you want to play?" Crystalkit asked excitedly. She hadn't played since the incident with the other kits. The other kits just stared at her non stop.
Peachkit glanced at the other kits who were staring, making him a bit nervous. "We..can play mossball." He suggested.

~Silverkit~
February 10th, 2019, 06:24 PM
Peachkit glanced at the other kits who were staring, making him a bit nervous. "We..can play mossball." He suggested.
Yeah!" Crystalkit said. She saw Peachkit look at the kits. "Don't let them get you done, just ignore them." She whispered to him. "Um could you please go away?" She asked the kits and they left. She saw the moss ball and threw it to him with her paw.

furrensic
February 10th, 2019, 06:26 PM
Yeah!" Crystalkit said. She saw Peachkit look at the kits. "Don't let them get you done, just ignore them." She whispered to him. "Um could you please go away?" She asked the kits and they left. She saw the moss ball and threw it to him with her paw.
Peachkit threw the mossball back, hitting it with his small paw.

~Silverkit~
February 10th, 2019, 06:28 PM
Peachkit threw the mossball back, hitting it with his small paw.
Crystalkit smiled brightly and threw it back. She saw the kits peek into the nursery and she suddenly had a flash back. She suddenly felt dissy and sat down.

furrensic
February 10th, 2019, 06:31 PM
Crystalkit smiled brightly and threw it back. She saw the kits peek into the nursery and she suddenly had a flash back. She suddenly felt dissy and sat down.
Peachkit threw it back, the ball of moss tumbling on the ground, coming to a stop shortly after. He looked at Crystalkit, silently wondering why she sat down all of a sudden.

~Silverkit~
February 10th, 2019, 06:38 PM
Peachkit threw it back, the ball of moss tumbling on the ground, coming to a stop shortly after. He looked at Crystalkit, silently wondering why she sat down all of a sudden.
I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to quit. "Crystalkit said breathing faster and faster. She looked up at Peachkit who looked confused. "I should've told you earlier. You see, I have anxiety. And my anxiety can get triggered very easily which causes me to have anxiety attacks." She explained and the anxiety attack ended. She knew he would probably stop being her friend after this. "The other kits stopped being me friend cause I had a very bad anxiety attack when they were around. They freaked out, I don't blame them. And i don't blame you if you don't want to be friends with a freak anymore." She said and looked away with tears in her eyes

furrensic
February 10th, 2019, 06:43 PM
I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to quit. "Crystalkit said breathing faster and faster. She looked up at Peachkit who looked confused. "I should've told you earlier. You see, I have anxiety. And my anxiety can get triggered very easily which causes me to have anxiety attacks." She explained and the anxiety attack ended. She knew he would probably stop being her friend after this. "The other kits stopped being me friend cause I had a very bad anxiety attack when they were around. They freaked out, I don't blame them. And i don't blame you if you don't want to be friends with a freak anymore." She said and looked away with tears in her eyes
Peachkit got a bit scared when she started breathing faster. After hearing her words, his tail flicked in annoyance. "Y-You're not a freak for having anxiety." He mewed, rolling his eyes after.

~Silverkit~
February 10th, 2019, 06:46 PM
Peachkit got a bit scared when she started breathing faster. After hearing her words, his tail flicked in annoyance. "Y-You're not a freak for having anxiety." He mewed, rolling his eyes after.
Crystalkit looked at Peachkit when he rolled his eyes. "Did you just roll your eyes?" She asked the anger in her voice. She stared at him like she did with her enemies. Her tail flicked back and forth with anger.

furrensic
February 10th, 2019, 06:54 PM
Crystalkit looked at Peachkit when he rolled his eyes. "Did you just roll your eyes?" She asked the anger in her voice. She stared at him like she did with her enemies. Her tail flicked back and forth with anger.
"I-I just think it's kinda mousebrained to say you're a freak because you have anxiety." Peachkit said quietly

~Silverkit~
February 10th, 2019, 06:57 PM
"I-I just think it's kinda mousebrained to say you're a freak because you have anxiety." Peachkit said quietly
Crystalkits face didnt change. But it suddenly changed when she thought of her parents. "You dont know what I've been through" she said softly and sighed.

furrensic
February 10th, 2019, 07:00 PM
Crystalkits face didnt change. But it suddenly changed when she thought of her parents. "You dont know what I've been through" she said softly and sighed.
Peachkit squinted at Crystalkit. He padded over to the mossball, hitting it over to her.

~Silverkit~
February 10th, 2019, 07:54 PM
Peachkit squinted at Crystalkit. He padded over to the mossball, hitting it over to her.
She threw it to him, hoping he wouldn't ask. She had been through a lot but what she didn't was that she would go through Alot more in the future.