PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Abyssopelagic
July 31st, 2020, 02:25 AM
[Doing a quick check in to make sure everyone is still here Slushie chaton Cave hope ]

Flyfur did a quick check on her kits, just to make sure everyone was alright and no one was sick. This was mostly stirred by the kit's very quiet and still behavior.
As soon as she disrupted Halfkit, she began murmering and yipping in her sleep. Until she press further, which made her howl her unhappiness with being disturbed.
Can't you see I'm trying to sleep??
She tried to convey the idea to whoever this disrupter of sleep was in her lacking vocabulary.

Once Flyfur was fairly certain Halfkit was a healthy little toot, she moved to her other kits. Mothkit, Beekit, Cicadakit were all briefly examined and unlike their sister, she tried being easy with them.
She really didn't want them all screaming into her ear- Halfkit already had and she had a strong set of lungs.
She moved to her final kit. Unnamed. How did this one miss being named? Oh, well. Poppykit, after her younger sister Poppytwist.

((Note for cave- Poppy is a placeholder, I didn't realize Agave wasnt an approved prefix and I haven't been given any alternatives for it))

dino.
July 31st, 2020, 02:47 AM
[ Rainquail ]

----Cicadakit----

Although it was gentle, Cicadakit still felt the nudge, and he shifted in his sleep with a soft mewl of discomfort. Why was his mom messing with him and why did she feel the need to? Wait, no, those were the same questions. Turning onto his back, he raised his tiny forepaws to try to catch Flyfur's in his grasp.

Abyssopelagic
July 31st, 2020, 06:03 AM
Flyfur smiled brightly at Cicadakit.
When his little paw came foward and grasped at the air, she felt a surge of warmth and fondness. She lowered her head and tapped her son's teeny little toe beans with her nose.
Such a sweet little thing.

Slushie
(I'm already endeared by Cicada)

~RooRoo~
July 31st, 2020, 07:20 AM
She looked startled not wanting to be pounced on. She slowly made her way to her mothers nest and down in it eyeing her sister the whole way to it. Rani

~RooRoo~
July 31st, 2020, 07:28 AM
Fernkit hopped up as some one had called her mommy’s name. She stood in front of her mom. Who-who are you? she asked. Lynxpaw Mentallyunstable

Roseleader
July 31st, 2020, 11:44 AM
RoseKit lays in the corner bored and lonely

Exis
July 31st, 2020, 03:22 PM
Foxblaze looked around and saw two kits trying to sneak out, “Hey where ya going?” She called to the trouble children.
Cucumberr TheShadowAnimal

Inconsistency
July 31st, 2020, 03:25 PM
CloudKit stopped he looked at the queen Is it so bad to.. go in the camp in the clearing or are we not allowed to leave the nursery now? He asked innocently. (I’m assuming you were talking to CloudKit and Splashkit Mentallyunstable. )

Exis
July 31st, 2020, 03:27 PM
CloudKit stopped he looked at the queen Is it so bad to.. go in the camp in the clearing or are we not allowed to leave the nursery now? He asked innocently. (I’m assuming you were talking to CloudKit and Splashkit Mentallyunstable. )
(Yes.)

aloeforurburn
July 31st, 2020, 03:28 PM
Yeah! I wanted to play some mossball in the clearing, plus Im hungry so I wanted to get some food! Splashkit meowed with confidence.
Mentallyunstable

Exis
July 31st, 2020, 03:30 PM
“Uhuh and by any chance is anyone going with you?” Foxblaze asked the two highly suspicious kits.

Inconsistency
July 31st, 2020, 03:31 PM
Hey! We want food! Don’t you trust us? He asked frowning at her tilting his head. { Mentallyunstable. }

aloeforurburn
July 31st, 2020, 03:35 PM
Yeah! Plus Im really hungry because I havent eaten all day! She squeaked, bouncing up, and almost tripping over her own paw
TheShadowAnimal
Mentallyunstable

Inconsistency
July 31st, 2020, 03:36 PM
Me too!! He whined. { Mentallyunstable. Cucumberr. }

~Berry~
July 31st, 2020, 03:47 PM
Dovekit yawned.
How would she ever be a good leader if none of the kits even talked to her?
Her mother Cloudwillow wanted her to be a leader.
Well she would have to work harder!
Dovekit jumped up and started doing push ups.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
She kept counting.

Exis
July 31st, 2020, 03:49 PM
“Fine then, let’s go to the clearing.” Foxblaze mewed standing up to go to the clearing, she was hungry anyways.

Inconsistency
July 31st, 2020, 03:51 PM
Cloudkit nodded he walked over to Splashkit his eyes glittering he nudged her. Lets eat and play! He squeaked. { Mentallyunstable. Cucumberr. }

chaton
July 31st, 2020, 08:12 PM
(much apologies for my delay. more and more stuff seems to be coming up but i'm trying to be active again haha)

Mothkit was startled at the sudden awakening. For once, instead of being one of their own denmates, it was their own mother that had awoken them. They tilted their head up briefly, a small smile present on their face. Not long after, they returned to resting, content that there was nothing happening. Sleep was nice, especially with others around. It made them feel safe. Being safe was nice, nice enough to eventually slip back into a soft sleep.

Rainquail

~Berry~
July 31st, 2020, 08:29 PM
Dovekit got tired and went to the clearing.

kieryn
July 31st, 2020, 10:42 PM
Dogflame entered the nursery. He was sure Foxblaze had told him to drop by. He glanced around, spotting the queen and her 6 kits. The young warrior padded slowly over to the group. "Hi Foxblaze" he greeted his best friend.

[ Sorry for mentioning you all without talking about it first ]
[ Rani Midnight-Pastel kieryn ~RooRoo~ Puddle~ gs29513 Mentallyunstable ]

Maplekit looked up as the tom walked in.

Madelaine
July 31st, 2020, 10:42 PM
[ Fallen One; Shimm; ]

(the other two are on hiatus, but ashpool wants to interact with at least some of her kits)

Ashpool was laying in her nest in the middle of the day. She her kits were most likely out playing or something. Perhaps maybe she should join them. She had been out of camp earlier, so she didn't want to go back out. Ashpool decided she was just going to get up and stare around the den. Apparently that was fun to her. Not.

Roseleader
August 1st, 2020, 11:09 AM
RoseKit lays in the corner bored

Roseleader
August 1st, 2020, 01:53 PM
RoseKit leaves the nursery

ChillCat
August 1st, 2020, 02:26 PM
~RooRoo~ Scorchkit followed Wavepaw to what seemed to be the nursery. (I'm just gonna move it here)

tye
August 1st, 2020, 11:15 PM
Days passing by that felt like only a few hours, the tortoiseshell, Sugarapple, laid in her nest away from the other queens. Her lips didn't utter a word but mind and sight played tricks on her. It must be the last greencough she had. Not feeling feverish at all, she thought another nap will ease her thoughts.

Abyssopelagic
August 2nd, 2020, 02:06 AM
Days passing by that felt like only a few hours, the tortoiseshell, Sugarapple, laid in her nest away from the other queens. Her lips didn't utter a word but mind and sight played tricks on her. It must be the last greencough she had. Not feeling feverish at all, she thought another nap will ease her thoughts.
Flyfur noted Sugarapple was..... off.
She carefully shuffled her kits and smooshed the moss bedding around them so they'd feel she was still with them and padded over to her friend. She kept a respect distance, not sure if she wanted company.
"Sugarapple, darling. Are you alright? I haven't seen you much and that alone worries me. I always see you in passing, at least."
((Sprry if you didn't want a response to this))

~RooRoo~
August 2nd, 2020, 04:58 PM
PeppermintRabbit Mumble Wavepaw came in the nursery with scorchkit and looked for her mom, Antfrost, who had recently had a new liter.

ChillCat
August 2nd, 2020, 11:09 PM
Scorchkit followed Wavepaw into the nursery. ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
August 3rd, 2020, 05:52 AM
Wavepaw looked around and called, Antfrost! Mom! I need you! and she kept walk My looking around with scorchkit beside her. PeppermintRabbit Mumble

CrystalLune
August 3rd, 2020, 08:29 AM
Ivykit bounced up from her mom and made a mossbal and played with it

CrystalLune
August 3rd, 2020, 08:32 AM
Ferntail looked up sleepily and watched Ivykit play around

Roseleader
August 3rd, 2020, 10:27 AM
The large blind 8 sunrises old orange tabby she kit who,s RoseKit lays in the corner.

CrystalLune
August 3rd, 2020, 10:50 AM
Ivykit leaves the nursery looking for rosekit Roseleader

Roseleader
August 3rd, 2020, 11:23 AM
Blind RoseKit leaves the nursery after IvyKit does, learning that IvyKit didn,t know she was in the nursery.

Exis
August 3rd, 2020, 11:28 AM
Foxblaze sat in her nest, sleepily watching the shadows.

(Open)

CrystalLune
August 3rd, 2020, 12:12 PM
Ivykit turns around and finds Rosekit. "Wanna play a bit"! Ivykit squealed Roseleader

Roseleader
August 3rd, 2020, 12:37 PM
Yes I do RoseKit says.

CrystalLune
August 3rd, 2020, 02:26 PM
OK! Lets play. Ivykit rushes back to the nursery and grabs her mossball. Roseleader

Rani
August 3rd, 2020, 06:28 PM
Foxblaze sat in her nest, sleepily watching the shadows.

(Open)

Snakekit mouth had been aching over the last few days and she didn't know why. It hurt and it was annoying and she just wanted to bite something to get rid of it! Finally loosing her patience she ran over to Foxblaze planting a tiny paw right in her side with the kits full weight. "Moooooom! My mouth hurts and I want it to stop! Help!"

(she's getting her long fangs in finally she only really needs a stick to chew on)

Exis
August 3rd, 2020, 07:07 PM
Snakekit mouth had been aching over the last few days and she didn't know why. It hurt and it was annoying and she just wanted to bite something to get rid of it! Finally loosing her patience she ran over to Foxblaze planting a tiny paw right in her side with the kits full weight. "Moooooom! My mouth hurts and I want it to stop! Help!"

(she's getting her long fangs in finally she only really needs a stick to chew on)
Foxblaze looked at the kits mouth. "Chew on a stick baby, you're just teething." she found a stick and placed it next to the kit before beginning to groom her Snakey child.

ChillCat
August 3rd, 2020, 09:06 PM
~RooRoo~ "Antfrost is your mom? Is she nice?" The nursery was warm and inviting, the perfect place for a mother to raise kits. Scorchkit really wouldn't mind living here.

Rani
August 4th, 2020, 03:33 AM
Foxblaze looked at the kits mouth. "Chew on a stick baby, you're just teething." she found a stick and placed it next to the kit before beginning to groom her Snakey child.

Snakekit grumbled at her mothers messing with her pelt but settled in to crew. She was totally clean too Foxblaze had only just cleaned her not long ago (A few hours ago and Snakekit had somehow taken an accidental dustbath in that time). Crunching through one part of the stick she spat out some woodchips and moved on to an unknawed part of the stick letting her mind wander. "Hey Mom?" She asked between bites "What makes a molly a molly and a tom a tom?" She knew it was a silly question but an interaction was hanging in her mind and it was starting to irritate her.

Exis
August 4th, 2020, 07:01 AM
Snakekit grumbled at her mothers messing with her pelt but settled in to crew. She was totally clean too Foxblaze had only just cleaned her not long ago (A few hours ago and Snakekit had somehow taken an accidental dustbath in that time). Crunching through one part of the stick she spat out some woodchips and moved on to an unknawed part of the stick letting her mind wander. "Hey Mom?" She asked between bites "What makes a molly a molly and a tom a tom?" She knew it was a silly question but an interaction was hanging in her mind and it was starting to irritate her.
Foxblaze stopped cleaning her dusty child and looked down at her. “Well love, a Tom feels like they are a boy inside and a Molly feels like they are a girl inside.” she mewed with a smile. She wondered if any other parents had had to deal with this question. This one was easy but there was one she was dreading.

~RooRoo~
August 4th, 2020, 07:54 AM
Yes she is. she smiled at the kit. ANTFROST! her mom was no where to be seen for now. PeppermintRabbit Mumble

Mo0nbli
August 4th, 2020, 10:22 AM
Skykit sat up and shook herself. It’s still stuffy. She walked over and thumped down into a ray of sun, letting the warmth soak into her fur; imagining that it was golden and water that was as light and beautiful as air. That she wasn’t in this dreadful camp with it’s boundaries and fighting. She imagined that the high pitched meowing of the others were just animals. Animals who were curious of the orange cat sitting in their golden waterfall. She let out a contented sigh, and opened her eyes. Dread came crashing down on her like a physical blow, whipping out her daydream as she was thrown back into the place she hated most. She sat up bitterly, half wishing that she had a friend. A friend that could help her, that hated this place as much as her her. that would care about her. That would actually love her. Someone who was willing to fight to keep me.(Open)

Roseleader
August 4th, 2020, 10:52 AM
RoseKIt would walk to the corner thinking about how boring the nursey is

Roseleader
August 4th, 2020, 10:53 AM
she leaves the nursey.

ChillCat
August 4th, 2020, 10:58 AM
Mumble ~RooRoo~ Scorchkit did absolutely nothing but hope Antfrost would be nicer to her than her birth mother.

Quasar
August 4th, 2020, 11:38 AM
Yes she is. she smiled at the kit. ANTFROST! her mom was no where to be seen for now. PeppermintRabbit Mumble

Antfrost jolted awake, her fur a mess. What was going on? Her gaze darted around the nursery before landing on her daughter wavepaw, "Wavepaw!" she called out, "what do you need?" she asked, getting up.and padding over to her.

Abyssopelagic
August 4th, 2020, 12:31 PM
Flyfur was bored out of her mind. With her kits still so young, she couldn't even take them outside to stretch their legs or introduce them to other kits to play with.
In her thoughts, she suddenly noticed Skykit sit in a patch of sun and close her eyes. She watched for a bit from her nest, wondering what she could be thinking about, but when the young kit opened her eyes and startled, she immediately was up and padded over to the young kit.
"Hey, there. Are you alright? You looked like something gave you a spook."
She frowned in concern. What could make a cat so young upset?

Mighty Eagle

~RooRoo~
August 4th, 2020, 12:47 PM
You see this lovely kit here, well she needs a mom. she lifted a brow. She mouthed ‘will you?’ Mumble PeppermintRabbit

Rani
August 4th, 2020, 03:25 PM
Foxblaze stopped cleaning her dusty child and looked down at her. “Well love, a Tom feels like they are a boy inside and a Molly feels like they are a girl inside.” she mewed with a smile. She wondered if any other parents had had to deal with this question. This one was easy but there was one she was dreading.

Snakekit frowned seriously "But how are you supposed to know how you feel inside? I just feel like Snakekit." the whole thing was confusing and Snakekit hissed at the annoying concept. Of course hissing at the air didn't really do anything to help and so the kit was left with too few answers for their taste. Like the question of who their dad was but that was less important to Snakekit than the gender question at this moment.

Exis
August 4th, 2020, 03:33 PM
Snakekit frowned seriously "But how are you supposed to know how you feel inside? I just feel like Snakekit." the whole thing was confusing and Snakekit hissed at the annoying concept. Of course hissing at the air didn't really do anything to help and so the kit was left with too few answers for their taste. Like the question of who their dad was but that was less important to Snakekit than the gender question at this moment.
“Well, when you’re older maybe you’ll feel more like a Tom. For now you don’t even have to be a Tom or a Molly if you just feel like Snakekit.” Foxblaze mewed trying to put it in simpler terms.

Roseleader
August 4th, 2020, 06:08 PM
RoseKit walks into the nursery.

Roseleader
August 4th, 2020, 06:10 PM
She walks to the corner.

Roseleader
August 4th, 2020, 06:11 PM
She curls into a ball.

Roseleader
August 4th, 2020, 06:16 PM
RoseKit falls asleep.

Roseleader
August 4th, 2020, 06:17 PM
(in the morning) RoseKit now
9 sunrises old wakes up.

Abyssopelagic
August 4th, 2020, 06:32 PM
Flyfur notices Rosekit wake up and she stretches foward, paw reaching to pull her closer for sleepy morning snuggles. Halfkit stirs beside her but mostly stays fast asleep.
Roseleader

Rani
August 4th, 2020, 08:36 PM
“Well, when you’re older maybe you’ll feel more like a Tom. For now you don’t even have to be a Tom or a Molly if you just feel like Snakekit.” Foxblaze mewed trying to put it in simpler terms.

"Mmmmm I guess" the kit mumbled still not understanding but getting that her mother didn't care what she was and would be happy with her anyway. The little kit was suddenly struck with the realisation with how lucky she was to have a mother like Foxblaze and twisted her head to try and return her mothers grooming the best show of affection the kit could come up with on the fly. It was poorly done and she was too small to really do much on Foxblazes pelt but she still tried smoothing down part of her mothers fur before focusing on her stick again. Her ears were pink with embarrassment and she was pointedly not looking up at the queen anymore but she purred lightly as she chewed on her stick.

Exis
August 4th, 2020, 08:44 PM
"Mmmmm I guess" the kit mumbled still not understanding but getting that her mother didn't care what she was and would be happy with her anyway. The little kit was suddenly struck with the realisation with how lucky she was to have a mother like Foxblaze and twisted her head to try and return her mothers grooming the best show of affection the kit could come up with on the fly. It was poorly done and she was too small to really do much on Foxblazes pelt but she still tried smoothing down part of her mothers fur before focusing on her stick again. Her ears were pink with embarrassment and she was pointedly not looking up at the queen anymore but she purred lightly as she chewed on her stick.
Foxblaze purred at the show of affection, the first from any of her kits really. ”Snakekit, do you want to go for a walk?” she asked looking down at her most precious bean.

Rani
August 4th, 2020, 08:47 PM
Foxblaze purred at the show of affection, the first from any of her kits really. ”Snakekit, do you want to go for a walk?” she asked looking down at her most precious bean.

With a crunch Snakekit finished with the last of her stick. She would have to pick up the woodchips later but for now her poor baby fangs felt better and she grinned showing the beginnings of what would become an impressive pair of fangs poking out from her gums. "Sure! Where we going?" She asked jumping to her paws and looking up at Foxblaze curiously.

Exis
August 4th, 2020, 08:54 PM
With a crunch Snakekit finished with the last of her stick. She would have to pick up the woodchips later but for now her poor baby fangs felt better and she grinned showing the beginnings of what would become an impressive pair of fangs poking out from her gums. "Sure! Where we going?" She asked jumping to her paws and looking up at Foxblaze curiously.
Foxblaze stood up and shook out her fur, licking down a patch on her shoulder. “Why don’t I teach you to swim? You are RiverClan after all.” Foxblaze smiled.

(Want me to @ you there?)

Rani
August 4th, 2020, 10:37 PM
Foxblaze stood up and shook out her fur, licking down a patch on her shoulder. “Why don’t I teach you to swim? You are RiverClan after all.” Foxblaze smiled.

(Want me to @ you there?)

"Dayhearts been showing me some swimming not long ago... Im not sure I like her though she treats my like Im a helpless baby." Snakekit grumbled completely unaware of how she was a helpless baby at the moment. "Im happy to do anything though, it beats just sitting around."

Elementals
August 4th, 2020, 11:04 PM
~Silentpaw~

The tabby was off to making sure the nursery branches and everything were properly placed correctly. If they weren’t, it would result in a den collapse which would not be good. Silentpaw scanned parts of the den carefully and put or rearrange branches according to how they were needed.

{ Dovepelt }

CrystalLune
August 4th, 2020, 11:07 PM
Ivykit seen Slientpaw and walked up to him. Whats it like being a apprentice because i am about to be one? She asked
Elementals

Exis
August 4th, 2020, 11:11 PM
Shellkit slept, ears still flicking to the sounds of the day.

(Open)

Elementals
August 4th, 2020, 11:14 PM
~Silentpaw~

Silentpaw was halfway through checking on the den before hearing a kit ask him a question. He thought the queens were shooing the kits out to get fresh air but apparently one stayed behind. Silentpaw set down the stick beside him before thinking about what he should say. “I gguess it’s llike the sstart of an open adventure with a fun side and a bit of a boring side. Ffun because you are about to eembark onto a journey and boring because your mentor can get busy a lot so it leaves you on your own.” Silentpaw stuttered a response. It was quite embarrassing that he even stuttered to his own clanmates and even more embarrassing to be stuttering to a kit.

This was probably why he wouldn’t be chosen to do group speeches or anything along that line. But on the bright side, Silentpaw was kinda getting the hang of it and improving constantly. It was still no fun sounding like a scaredy-cat.

{ Dovepelt }

CrystalLune
August 4th, 2020, 11:19 PM
Thats soooo cool I am going to love being one said ivykit.
Elementals

Elementals
August 4th, 2020, 11:26 PM
~Silentpaw~

The tabby smiled shyly at the kit. It was adorable how most of the kits aspire such high dreams while he was that cowardly one who wasn’t looking for those things. “I’m quite sure that you will. Ddo yyou want see how I make sure the dden is secure?” Silentpaw offered to Ivykit.

{ Dovepelt }

CrystalLune
August 4th, 2020, 11:28 PM
Yes please! She mewed. Elementals

Elementals
August 5th, 2020, 12:13 AM
~Silentpaw~

Silentpaw smiled as the kit agreed to his offer. “Wwell, you first tap around to see iif the place shakes loose. If it does then you need to make sure the branches are not slanted or something. If there aren’t enough branches or supports then you can take one of the branches and tuck them to where they need to be. If it is sturdy then you can move onto the next part. Why don’t you try tapping these sections and tell me which one is fine and which one is not?” Silentpaw mewed getting the branches ready.

{ Dovepelt Going off, bye }

Roseleader
August 5th, 2020, 07:40 AM
RoseKit Happily snuggles with FlyFur and her kits.

CrystalLune
August 5th, 2020, 08:30 AM
Ivykit taps the spots where he wanted her to. The one to the left is not secure and the th one on the right is. She said proudly

(I am pretty sure she got it right) Elementals

Mo0nbli
August 5th, 2020, 12:22 PM
Skykit looked up at the queen. No. Nothing’s alright. I hate it here. But she put on a tight smile anyway. “I-uh.. I guess I’m fine.” She looked down quickly and closed her eyes. Stop it, stop it, stop it! You are a brave riverclan Kit. She shook herself vigorously, as if to shake off the doubt. You do not cry over stupid things! She forced herself to meet flyfur’s gaze and saw that there was no pity or anything in it. Only worry. She thought dryly, Wow. A cat who doesn’t think I’m a lowlife Kit. But really shelonged for someone to talk to that wasn’t fluff brained.“Um.. actually I have a question.” Rainquail

Elementals
August 5th, 2020, 01:50 PM
~Silentpaw~

Silentpaw smiled as the kit tested the spots and nodded in approval as they guessed the places correctly. He examined the loose spot and decided to let the kit see if they could see the problem for why it was loose. “Very good, now let’s see if you can guess why it’s loose.” Silentpaw ordered feeling more comfortable talking to them now. It always just took a bit for him to warm up to others eventually.

{ Dovepelt }

Roseleader
August 6th, 2020, 08:34 AM
RoseKit gets up.

CrystalLune
August 6th, 2020, 09:08 AM
Ivykit thought for a moment and said its loose because the branches are twisted Elementals

Abyssopelagic
August 6th, 2020, 09:43 AM
RoseKit Happily snuggles with FlyFur and her kits.
Flyfur gently rests her nose on Rosekit's head.
Halfkit snuggles closer to her, purring contentedly.

Abyssopelagic
August 6th, 2020, 09:47 AM
Halfkit finds something to chew on, hoping it will help ease the pain of her teething.

ciitrus--fruitz
August 6th, 2020, 03:44 PM
Mosskit sits in the corner of the nursery, looking for someone to talk to. He spots Milkykit, one of his close friends, and pads over to her. He realises he doesn't know much about her, and wants to get to know her better. "Hey Milkykit, what's up," he says, sitting down next to her. ~RooRoo~

ciitrus--fruitz
August 6th, 2020, 05:33 PM
Mosskit pokes around at the side of the den. Branches and brambles are all tangled together to create an intricate structure, but how does it work? He's feeling extra curious today and wonders if anyone knows how it holds up for so long. Dovepelt

CrystalLune
August 6th, 2020, 05:43 PM
Ivykit seen Mosskit poking around. Want to know how it works and how to check if it is loose? mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
August 6th, 2020, 05:45 PM
He perks up at the other kit. "Oh, yes," he says, eyes shining. Finally, someone to tell him what's what! He jumps up on his back paws, pressing on the wall with both front paws. "How does it hold up for so long?" Dovepelt

CrystalLune
August 6th, 2020, 05:50 PM
It holds up for so long because the branches and Ivy are Tangled together mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
August 6th, 2020, 06:19 PM
"But how," he asks, pushing on it again. "What holds all the weight? How do thei get it in that curved shape?" His tail lashes with excitment. Dovepelt

~RooRoo~
August 6th, 2020, 07:58 PM
Nothing really. You? she she shrugged then tilted her head and the cat that she wasn’t shy to talk to. mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
August 6th, 2020, 08:02 PM
"Same here," he says. "Do you wanna play a game?" Mosskit lays on his back, exposing his white belly and stretching his paws into the air. He's pretty bored. ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
August 6th, 2020, 08:12 PM
Ya. I’m booooooorrrrreeeeed. she slowly said. mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
August 6th, 2020, 08:14 PM
Mosskit laughs. Flipping over to his back, he tucks his tail close to himself. "What did you have in mind," he asks, flicking his ear. ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
August 6th, 2020, 08:16 PM
Um. You ask me you should have something in mind. she flicked her tail jokingly. mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
August 6th, 2020, 08:24 PM
Mosskit laughs again. "Umm... How about, find the mouse? one of us is a mouse, and we hide somewhere, and the other one has to find us!" He stands up, shaking out his fur and his paws. ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
August 6th, 2020, 08:33 PM
You better find me! she ran and looked for a hidind spot. (All of canpnor just nursery?) mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
August 6th, 2020, 08:39 PM
Mosskit laughs and turns around. He closes his eyes and starts counting to ten. Oh boy, this was fun! (all of camp!) ~RooRoo~

Roseleader
August 7th, 2020, 10:03 AM
RoseKit is happy.

skreelyshark
August 7th, 2020, 01:59 PM
Cloudwillow stretched and looked around the nursery. Her kits were now apprentices and she felt a bit lonely. She missed fussing over her kits but now they were too occupied with training.

[open!]

Roseleader
August 8th, 2020, 10:04 AM
The large orange tabby shekit RoseKit leaves the nursery and goes to play in the clearing.

Roseleader
August 8th, 2020, 10:18 AM
RoseKit pads into the nursery.

Roseleader
August 8th, 2020, 10:18 AM
She walks over to FlyFur.

Roseleader
August 8th, 2020, 02:18 PM
She leaves the nursery hoping that a elder will tell her a story.

Roseleader
August 8th, 2020, 02:32 PM
RoseKit walks back into the nursery.

ciitrus--fruitz
August 8th, 2020, 02:36 PM
Mosskit sees Rosekit enter and pads over to her. "Hey, I don't think we've talked before, My name is Mosskit!" He sits down in front of her. Roseleader

Inconsistency
August 8th, 2020, 02:44 PM
Frostkit licks her paw, her sightless eyes searched for anything but she still saw nothing, she crouched down she could hear all the kits having fun she kind of felt sad but she was also happy in a way? She was happy they were happy, she wanted friends but she didn't know how.
[Open]

Roseleader
August 8th, 2020, 02:47 PM
Hi MossKit. My name is RoseKit she says.

ciitrus--fruitz
August 8th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Mosskit smiles. "You seem a little young to be running all around camp. How many moons are you?" Roseleader (Don't forget to mention me so I see your posts!)

Roseleader
August 8th, 2020, 03:05 PM
(what am I supposed to say) (she is only nine sunrises old!)

ciitrus--fruitz
August 8th, 2020, 03:06 PM
(I guess just tell Mosskit that.) Roseleader

Roseleader
August 8th, 2020, 03:10 PM
[MENTION]@mellifluentCurator. RoseKi says to MossKit. I am nine sunrises old, but I do not think anyone cares what I do.

ciitrus--fruitz
August 8th, 2020, 03:15 PM
Mosskit laughs. "You're right, nobody does. I was just curious, is all. Do you want to do something fun? All my friends are doing something else right now and I', booooorred!"

(you have to type the @ symbol and then the person's name.)

Roseleader
August 8th, 2020, 03:30 PM
RoseKit says I would love to do something fun MossKit. [MENTION@MeliflentCurator.

ciitrus--fruitz
August 8th, 2020, 03:34 PM
Mosskit rolls over on his back. "Hmm, well what do you want to do? We could play tag, we could play Warrior and Mouse, we could spar..." Roseleader

Roseleader
August 8th, 2020, 03:46 PM
What about tag. mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
August 8th, 2020, 03:57 PM
Mosskit leaps up. "Ok," he says cheerfully, and then he's off running to the other side of the nursery, laughing giddily the whole way. Roseleader

Roseleader
August 8th, 2020, 03:59 PM
RoseKit Runs after MossKit hoping to tag him. mellifluentCurator.

ciitrus--fruitz
August 8th, 2020, 04:02 PM
Mosskit slows down a little to let the younger kit catch up to him. Roseleader

Roseleader
August 8th, 2020, 04:09 PM
RoseKit Catchs up to MossKit. [MENTION=8435]MellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
August 8th, 2020, 04:13 PM
Mosskit laughs and flops down on the ground. "You got me," he giggles, tail lashing playfully. Roseleader

Roseleader
August 8th, 2020, 04:21 PM
Rose runs to the other side of the nursery as quickly as she can. [MENTION=8435]MellifluentCerator

Tigerstorm0926
August 8th, 2020, 09:44 PM
Rainquail
Tigerkit yawned and pressed against Flyfur as he finally woke up. "Mama?" he asked uncertainty. "I'm huungry"

Abyssopelagic
August 8th, 2020, 10:58 PM
Flyfur yawned and nosed Tigerkit.
"I can grab you some prey."
Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926
August 8th, 2020, 11:02 PM
Rainquail
Tigerkit yawned again. He sneezed. "Can I have a mouse?" The orange tabby asked.

Abyssopelagic
August 8th, 2020, 11:46 PM
"Of course, sweetie."
She stood and left the nursery, heading towards the fresh kill pile, grabbing a mouse for Tigerkit and making her way back to the nursery.
She sat back down with Tigerkit and set the mouse in front of him.
Tigerstorm0926

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 9th, 2020, 01:12 AM
Alderkit padded over to Flyfur.
“Can I have some prey, too?” the little she-kit asked. Rainquail Tigerstorm0926

Abyssopelagic
August 9th, 2020, 08:30 AM
Flyfur looked over to Tigerkit.
"Could you share with your sister while I grab her some prey of her own?"
She wouldn't force him to, but she made the offer to see if he would share.

Tigerstorm0926 AlderDawn

Tigerstorm0926
August 9th, 2020, 09:09 AM
Rainquail AlderDawn
Tigerkit really didn't want to share but he supposed he had to. Besides, Alderkit was probably starving too. "Sure" he meowed.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 9th, 2020, 10:44 AM
Alderkit smiled. “Thanks,” she said, when she took a bite of the mouse. “Are you Tigerkit?” She mewed.

Roseleader
August 9th, 2020, 11:54 AM
RoseKit leaves the den.

Roseleader
August 9th, 2020, 07:21 PM
She walks back inside.

CrystalLune
August 9th, 2020, 10:09 PM
Ferntail sits up. She is sad

Abyssopelagic
August 9th, 2020, 10:19 PM
Flyfur noticed the sadness on Ferntail's face and debates for a time if she should approach her and ask about it. In the end, she decided if she was the one who was upset, she would like some comfort.
She stood and softly padded over to her fellow queen and slid in beside her.
"Hey, there. You seemed like you needed company."
She left it as an invitation for her to accept or decline.
Dovepelt

Halfkit bounces up to Rosekit, making her pawsteps noisy so the blind kit could hear her approach. "Rooooosekit!"
She chirped happily.
"I want to cuddle, but I also want to play a game.... which h do you want to do?"
Roseleader
((Please mention or quote me so I can get a notification and respond to you (: ))

Abyssopelagic
August 9th, 2020, 10:25 PM
Flyfur smiles fondly at Tigerkit and Alderkit before standing and leaving the Den briefly to grab a prey piece for Alderkit and came back, sitting beside the two and carefully sets the new one by Alerkit.
"Thank you, Tigerkit for sharing with Alderkit while I was gone."
And now they both had their own prey.

AlderDawn Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926
August 9th, 2020, 10:28 PM
Rainquail AlderDawn
Yay, Mama was proud of him!! Now everyone could eat together! Tigerkit sighed in contentment as he bit it to the mouse slowly.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 9th, 2020, 10:31 PM
“Thanks for sharing with me,” Alderkit said when she ripped off a piece of her food and put it with Tigerkit’s prey. “I ate some of yours, so you can eat some of mine!” she said, then smiled big. Tigerstorm0926 Rainquail

CrystalLune
August 9th, 2020, 10:37 PM
Ferntail smiles at the fact of someone wa paying her some attention to her. Yah i do actually she says meekly

Rainquail

Tigerstorm0926
August 9th, 2020, 10:41 PM
Rainquail AlderDawn
Tigerkit smiled happily back at his sister. "Okay!" he squeaked as he ate the scrap of mouse.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 9th, 2020, 10:46 PM
Alderkit started eating what was telf of her food, happy that her brother was also happy. Tigerstorm0926 Rainquail

dino.
August 9th, 2020, 10:47 PM
Goosefury

[ Rainquail, Corruptx ]

With the kit dangling from his jaws, Goosefury slipped into the nursery to scan the den for Flyfur. The burning, breathless rage he had felt was beginning to fade, replaced by a cold satisfaction: Sparrowsnap was as good as dead.

He found the gray queen and carefully slipped over to her. His voice was soft and gentle when he spoke, a stark contrast to the snarl he had bore in the clearing. "Flyfur? I've got a kit for you. Her mother abandoned her. She needs someone to nurse her."

Tigerstorm0926
August 9th, 2020, 10:49 PM
Rainquail AlderDawn
Tigerkit yawned as he finished his mouse and turned to Alderkit. "When you finish, do you wanna play?" The tabby asked.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 9th, 2020, 11:02 PM
“Sure,” mewed Alderkit. Tigerstorm0926 Rainquail

Tigerstorm0926
August 9th, 2020, 11:04 PM
Rainquail AlderDawn
Tigerkit waited patiently for Alderkit to finish. He kind of wish that she would hurry up. He liked to play!

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 9th, 2020, 11:07 PM
Alderkit took her last bite and her food was gone.
“Ready?” she asked Tigerstorm0926 Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
August 9th, 2020, 11:08 PM
Flyfur proceeded to make herself more comfortable by Ferntail, a small smile playing across her mouth.
"How have you been lately? Changing over to the nursery is a big difference. Have you settled in well?
She wanted to ask if she was expecting or adopting but quite honestly, it was none of her business so unless Ferntail offered, she'd leave the subject be.
Dovepelt

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-Duplication in progress-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Flyfur looked up from Alderkit and Tigerkit as Goosefury slipped into the den and approached her. She looked at the poor bundle of fur in his jaws. As his words registered, she felt a deep, burning anger toward whoever's this child's previous mother had been.
She kept that anger off her face and moved herself to allow the warrior to set the kit to nurse.
"I will nurse her. What is her name?"
Did the cretin even bother with one?
Slushie AlderDawn Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926
August 9th, 2020, 11:09 PM
Rainquail AlderDawn
"Yeah!" Tigerkit meowed happily. "What do you want to play?" Just then he looked up at the soggy bundle of fur Goosefury held. "Who's that?" Tigerkit asked Flyfur, concern filling up his yellow eyes.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 9th, 2020, 11:11 PM
“Hmm...” Alderkit waited, and when Tigerkit least expected it, she pounced playfully in a fun game of play-fight! Tigerstorm0926 Rainquail

Tigerstorm0926
August 9th, 2020, 11:30 PM
Rainquail AlderDawn
Tigerkit was momentarily distracted by the poor kit via Alderkit. Giggling, Tigerkit tried to push her off, but flopped back in fake exhaustion. "Nooo you got me!" he meowed dramatically.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 9th, 2020, 11:39 PM
Alderkit smiled, pretending to fall for Tigerkit’s trick. She was really good at tricking people, so her look was very convincing when she pretended to look victorious. Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926
August 9th, 2020, 11:44 PM
Rainquail AlderDawn
Tigerkit grinned. Alderkit thought she had won, but he could be very tricky. With a playful hiss he pushed up as hard as he could to knock her down. " I won't be defeated that easily!" he meowed.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 9th, 2020, 11:49 PM
Alderkit knew Tigerkit was going to try that trick. It was her favorite move. So when she was thrown into the air she twisted and landed right on her paws. She had practiced this little trick, after watching senior apprentices and warriors use it.
“Hah! Are you sure?” Alderkit hissed proudly and playfully. Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926
August 9th, 2020, 11:53 PM
AlderDawn
Tigerkit's eyes widened in awe as he momentarily forgot about the game. "That was awesome! You gotta teach me how to do that!" Tigerkit squeaked excitedly.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 10th, 2020, 12:00 AM
“Sure,” Alderkit mewed. She started explaining it very detailed, “So you use the air trying to blow past you and angle your body in a way so that the wind changes your direction, and then you just land on your feet! The tail is also super important,” Alderkit explained. Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926
August 10th, 2020, 12:07 AM
AlderDawn Rainquail
Tigerkit looked comical as he listened to Alderkit explain the move. "Okay, I think I got it!" he meowed. Without any warning, Tigerkit jumped into the air and dropped like a stone. He somehow managed to land flat on his back with his tail sticking out over his head. "Ouch" he groaned. "Did I do it?"

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 10th, 2020, 12:10 AM
Alderkit held in a laugh. “No, you barely moved your body at all! Do it like this.”
Alderkit jumped into the air and twisted her body in a way that let the wind alter her body, and she landed right on her feet. Tigerstorm0926
(I’m going to sleep. I’ll reply tomorrow.)

Tigerstorm0926
August 10th, 2020, 12:15 AM
(Okay) AlderDawn
Tigerkit concentrated hard and tried again, this time managing to land on his feet. "How was that?" he asked gleefully .

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 10th, 2020, 10:20 AM
“That was good,” Alderkit said, impressed. She thought she was the only kit who could learn an advanced trick like that, but maybe not! Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926
August 10th, 2020, 12:38 PM
AlderDawn
Tigerkit didn't want to admit how hard it was just to land on his feet. He was happy that Alderkit was impressed. He loved having a sister.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 10th, 2020, 12:43 PM
“Now what do you want to?” Alderkit asked with a flick of her tail. She liked having a brother. Tigerstorm0926

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 10th, 2020, 01:14 PM
Stripekit played with a leaf a little ways away. “Get out of RiverClan territory, loner!” She yowled at the leaf. “Pow, Pow, wham!” she said as she pawed at it. Then the wind blew it away. “Get back here, coward!” she yowled and chased after the leaf which was blowing out of the nursery. Dovepelt

Tigerstorm0926
August 10th, 2020, 01:16 PM
AlderDawn
"Ooh how about mossball?" Tigerkit meowed.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 10th, 2020, 01:18 PM
“Sure!” Alderkit agreed. She had never played mossball before, but it sounded fun! “How do you play?” Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926
August 10th, 2020, 01:24 PM
AlderDawn
Wait, he knew something Alderkit didn't? Well that was a first. "It's easy!" Tigerkit meowed. He picked up a mossball and tossed to Alderkit. "We just Ross it back and forth!"

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 10th, 2020, 01:27 PM
“Ok!” Alderkit was ready. She loved games that required a little focus and aim! She was ready, she got into her battle ready stance, ready to whip something with her tail or bounce something off her head. Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926
August 10th, 2020, 01:31 PM
AlderDawn
Tigerkit grinned and tossed the moss wad as hard as he could towards Alderkit.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 10th, 2020, 01:34 PM
Alderkit spun quickly around and slapped it back at him harder with her tail. Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926
August 10th, 2020, 01:46 PM
AlderDawn
Tigerkit squealed as the moss ball hit him directly on his nose. He scrunched up his face in mock anger as he lobbed the moss ball back at Alderkit. "I won't be beaten!" The tabby squeaked.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 10th, 2020, 02:23 PM
Alderkit jumped up and smacked it back with her paw. “Hah!” she said when she hit it.

Stripekit looked over at the other kits. They were playing her favorite game! She wasn’t very good, but she still liked it. She ran over after her leaf had gotten away. “Can I play? I love mossball!”

“Sure. Tigerkit, can she play on your side?” Alderkit asked. Tigerstorm0926

The Kitty.
August 10th, 2020, 03:19 PM
[ Slushie Rainquail ]

Brindlekit

As she was placed gently down beside this unfamiliar she-cat, Brindlekit peered shakily up, tortie-coated physique shifting anxiously upon her haunches. "Papa, w-who is this?" she mewled inquiringly, and craned her head halfway over her shoulder to glance up at her father. Well, nevermind: the she-cat was asking her name.

Shuffling even more-so than she had previously been, Brindlekit worked her jaws into a few measly words, nose twitching as she jostled close to the she-cat, who Papa had apparently called "Flyfur." "Name's uh.... Brindlekit, I think! Yeah, Brindlekit."
[ feel free to rename her now haha. ]

dino.
August 10th, 2020, 04:17 PM
Goosefury

[ Rainquail, Corruptx ]

He had been about to open his jaws to respond, "No name that I know of", but the kit beat him to it. He had to hide the scowl that threatened to force his brows together, and gently nudged her with one paw.

"Not anymore." He didn't want this kit to have anything left over that would tie her to her mother, and if that meant changing her name entirely, then so be it. He didn't even need to take time to think about it - it just came to him.

"Her name is Goslingkit." As in "baby goose". As in his baby goose, not Sparrowsnap's. And if he played his cards right, this was going to be how it remained.

Abyssopelagic
August 10th, 2020, 04:29 PM
Flyfur's ear quirked at the different names given, but chances were Brindlekit was given to her by her so-called mother who, if she remembered correctly, abandoned her kit.
"Alright Goslingkit, come over for some milk."
She nodded for her to come nurse if she was hungry.
Slushie Corruptx

The Kitty.
August 10th, 2020, 04:30 PM
[ Rainquail Slushie ]

Goslingkit

Brindlekit inched gingerly forward as Papa's scarred gray paw prodded her leniently in the shoulders. Chest drawing itself outward in a huff of indignation, she pricked her ears forward, listening closely as her father renamed her to.... Goslingkit? What was a gosling? Huh. Scrunching her teeny black nose, the newly-named Goslingkit squirmed around to face her father. "Why re-name?" she murmured, brows furrowing together. Then, after a moment: "Whatever - I like Goslingkit better, anyway."

With that being said and over with, the long-legged tortoiseshell drew herself forward and toward the supposedly-called Flyfur, grateful that this generous she-cat had made such an offer. "Thanks, F-Flyfur," she yawned.

stag
August 10th, 2020, 05:38 PM
*Darkkit watched Mosskit,he disliked him from their last talk* mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
August 10th, 2020, 05:52 PM
Mosskit feels the other kit's eyes on him and turns around. Upon seeing his best friend, he smiles and pads over to him. "Hey, how's it going, buddy," he asks, tail-tip flicking. Cougar

stag
August 10th, 2020, 06:01 PM
*Darkkit sighed* Whats up Mosskit? *The scared kit said,his amber eyes blazed from the shadows* mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
August 10th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Mosskit notices Darkkit's distress and frowns. He sits down next to his friend. "What's wrong, Darkkit," he asks, not knowing why his friend is upset. He thinks on it for a moment before remembering he has forgotten to check in on him like he promised. Darn it, he was so focused on hanging out with Milkykit that he neglected his closest friend! Mosskit feels immediate guilt and leans over to ask Darkkit, "Are you ok?" Cougar

stag
August 10th, 2020, 06:07 PM
*Darkit lashed his tail not in anger but randomly,He was hien in the shadows* Im Fine what have you been up to since Frost baby got me in trouble. mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
August 10th, 2020, 06:16 PM
Mosskit frowns deeper. He can tell his best friend is lying, and he doesn't want to pry, but... it is kind of his job, right? He vowed to protect Darkkit, and he's going to make good on that vow, no matter what. "I've just been hanging out with Milkykit, but are you sure you're ok? You seem upset." he thinks for a little before saying, "Hey, I'm sorry for not being around for you. It was really..." he thinks on the word. "... scummy, of me." He inches a little closer to the other kit. Cougar

stag
August 10th, 2020, 06:41 PM
Its fine,your not scummy,its fine you hear me. mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
August 10th, 2020, 07:03 PM
Mosskit frowns even deeper, hurt by his words. "Oh, ok... well, I'll be over here if you need me, I guess." He stands up and turns away, looking back as he walks back to where he was watching an interesting bug crawl across the nursery floor. Cougar

stag
August 10th, 2020, 07:06 PM
*Darkkit nodded and watched as a tiny little baby rat dug trough the wall and he attacked it, he killed it.* Stupid baby Rat *He threw it across the nursery* mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
August 10th, 2020, 07:13 PM
Mosskit sees the rat flying past him. "Woah, how did that get in here," he asks, looking at Darkkit quizzically. "We should probably tell someone." Cougar

stag
August 10th, 2020, 07:21 PM
Its fine. Its dead,I killed it.*Darkkit said licking his paw and groomed his fur* mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
August 10th, 2020, 07:26 PM
Mosskit frowns again. "Hm. Well, ok. Um... are you sure you're alright," he asks, tentatively taking a step closer. Cougar

stag
August 10th, 2020, 07:28 PM
Im fine! *He turned around,his teeth barred,anger filed his amber eyes* mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
August 10th, 2020, 07:37 PM
Mosskit recoiled, obvious hurt in his eyes. "Alright, I'm... I'm sorry, Darkkit." He looks at the ground, guilt washing over him in waves. "I'll leave you alone, then," he says, turning around and walking off, ears and tails drooping. Cougar

stag
August 10th, 2020, 07:42 PM
*Darkkit walked around,he practiced his pounce's* mellifluentCurator

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 10th, 2020, 07:47 PM
Tigerstorm0926
(Alderkit) “Actually, I’m going to go ask an elder for a story. Bye, Tigerkit,” she mewed and padded towards the elder’s den.

(Stripekit) “Ok, Alderkit,” Stripekit said and looked back at Tigerkit, “I’ll play with you,” she said, and smiled big.

Tigerstorm0926
August 10th, 2020, 08:30 PM
AlderDawn
"Oh. Bye Alderkit" he meowed. He grinned at the little kit. "Sure! What do you want to play?" Tigerkit meowed.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 10th, 2020, 08:32 PM
Stripekit thought a little. “I know!” she squealed excitedly, “Let’s pretend one of us is an enemy warrior on our territory!” she suggested. This was her favorite game to play! Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926
August 10th, 2020, 08:36 PM
AlderDawn
Tigerkit smiled. "Okay! Ill be the evil enemy warrior!" he meowed happily.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 10th, 2020, 08:47 PM
“Alright!” Stripekit mewed and assumes a battle pose. Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926
August 10th, 2020, 08:49 PM
AlderDawn
Tigerkit fake scowled at Stripekit. "I'm going to get you!" he roared as he pounced towards her.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 10th, 2020, 08:52 PM
“I’ll show you not to show up in RiverClan terriory!” she fake yowled aggressively and collided with Tigerkit. Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926
August 10th, 2020, 09:05 PM
AlderDawn
Tigerkit careened backwards as Stripekit his him. "Ack your going to kill me, brave RiverClaner!" he meowed with fake defeat. He would wait until she least expected it, and then he would strike!

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 10th, 2020, 09:11 PM
Stripekit smiled and yowled her victory! “Yes, I have won! You will never enter RiverClan territory again!” Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926
August 10th, 2020, 09:25 PM
AlderDawn
"Not so fast!" Tigerkit meowed. He quickly turned to pounce on her before she realized what was happening.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 10th, 2020, 09:39 PM
Stripekit’s eyes widened for a second before Tigerkit pounced, but she didn’t have time to react so he got her. Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926
August 10th, 2020, 09:44 PM
AlderDawn
"Ha ha!" Tigerkit meowed triumphantly from his perch on too of Stripekit. "RiverClan is mine!"

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 10th, 2020, 09:47 PM
“Nooo!” Stripekit yowled, “Bam!” She said as she slapped Tigerkit off her with her paw. Tigerstorm0926

The Kitty.
August 10th, 2020, 09:48 PM
Goslingkit

After a few good moments of nursing from the so-called "Flyfur," Goslingkit took a few steady steps backward, a flood of what seemed an awful lot like renewal coming to settle from within her. Teeny jaws expanding wide in another one of those noisy yawns, the tortoiseshell she-kit searched the surrounding mass of neighboring kits through her awe-filled orange eyes. She'd supposed she very well may try and find someone to talk to, simply for the sake of it.

"Uh, uhm, hello? A-anyone want to... uh, talk to me?" Yeah. Heh. That should work

Now to wait.
[ open ]

Tigerstorm0926
August 10th, 2020, 09:54 PM
(I'm going to bed now, be back tomorrow) AlderDawn
"Whoa!" Tigerkit meowed in surprise as he stumbled off of Stripekit.

stag
August 10th, 2020, 10:03 PM
Goslingkit

After a few good moments of nursing from the so-called "Flyfur," Goslingkit took a few steady steps backward, a flood of what seemed an awful lot like renewal coming to settle from within her. Teeny jaws expanding wide in another one of those noisy yawns, the tortoiseshell she-kit searched the surrounding mass of neighboring kits through her awe-filled orange eyes. She'd supposed she very well may try and find someone to talk to, simply for the sake of it.

"Uh, uhm, hello? A-anyone want to... uh, talk to me?" Yeah. Heh. That should work

Now to wait.
[ open ]

Hi *Darkkit's sid hiden in the shdows but his amber eyes showed*

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 10th, 2020, 10:14 PM
(Ok.) Stripekit got up. “You can’t defeat me that easily!” she said and pounced. Tigerstorm0926

The Kitty.
August 10th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Hi *Darkkit's sid hiden in the shdows but his amber eyes showed*

Goslingkit

Goslingkit's ears pricked forward as a low voice spoke suddenly up from what the tortoiseshell supposed were the shadows of the lodge. Hackles prickling, she spun hastily around to find a pair of deep amber eyes boring into her. Oh, so it had just been the greeting of another kit - what a creep.

"Hi, weirdo. Name's Goslingkit. Er, what's yours?"

Sklee
August 11th, 2020, 12:31 AM
Amberkit padded up to Burningkit. “Uh, hi”!

~Radiantshine~

DustyRose
August 11th, 2020, 12:33 AM
Amberkit padded up to Burningkit. “Uh, hi”!

~Radiantshine~
Burningkit turns to face her.
"Let's play KitClan! I call leader!"
She says eagerly.
very bossy]

Sklee
August 11th, 2020, 12:36 AM
[That’s ok!]

“Uh, ok? But I don’t know how to play”?

~Radiantshine~

DustyRose
August 11th, 2020, 12:38 AM
Burningkit sighs.
"Honestly, Amberkit. It's this kit game where we pretend to be in our own Clan, KitClan."
Sklee

Sklee
August 11th, 2020, 12:40 AM
“Yeah, I figured that much out, but one question? I don’t actually know all the ranks and everything like that”.

~Radiantshine~

DustyRose
August 11th, 2020, 12:42 AM
“Yeah, I figured that much out, but one question? I don’t actually know all the ranks and everything like that”.

~Radiantshine~
Burningkit flicks her ear.
"There's the leader, deputy, medicine cat, warriors, apprentices, queens..... Uh Elders, and kits."
She says,listing all of the ranks.

Sklee
August 11th, 2020, 12:44 AM
“Hmm. I know we’re kits, and I know about leaders, apprentices, queens, and warriors, but not about the others”.

~Radiantshine~

DustyRose
August 11th, 2020, 12:47 AM
“Hmm. I know we’re kits, and I know about leaders, apprentices, queens, and warriors, but not about the others”.

~Radiantshine~

"The elders tell stories
The deputy bosses everyone around
And the medicine cats give you yucky stuff to eat"
Burningkit says, in a matter-of-fact tone

Sklee
August 11th, 2020, 12:48 AM
“Ok! Then, I wanna be deputy”!

~Radiantshine~

-Ash-
August 11th, 2020, 07:54 AM
Ebonykit hid under moss. That swimming experience was the worstest, scariest thing ever! He hated it. ~Radiantshine~

DustyRose
August 11th, 2020, 08:16 AM
Burningkit sees him and walks over.
TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
August 11th, 2020, 08:25 AM
Ebonykit peeks out of the moss. ~Radiantshine~

DustyRose
August 11th, 2020, 08:28 AM
"You're such a scaredy-mouse."
Burningkit teases.
TroubleandTsunami

JusticeRabbit
August 11th, 2020, 08:28 AM
Spotted kit opened her eyes for the first time as she felt happy and playful!

-Ash-
August 11th, 2020, 08:30 AM
"L-leave me alone!" He buried himself in the moss again. ~Radiantshine~

DustyRose
August 11th, 2020, 08:36 AM
Burningkit laughs at him.
"Amberkit, come look at how much of a scaredy-vope your brother is!"
She calls
Sklee TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
August 11th, 2020, 08:39 AM
"St-stop it!" ~Radiantshine~

JusticeRabbit
August 11th, 2020, 08:41 AM
Spottedkit looked at what was going on and padded over. "What's going on!?" The calico with one blue eye and one green asked curiously.

DustyRose
August 11th, 2020, 08:42 AM
Burningkit keeps laughing.
Vhat? It's funny.
Trouble

JusticeRabbit
August 11th, 2020, 08:45 AM
Spottedkit said "WHAT IS GOING ON!?"

-Ash-
August 11th, 2020, 08:51 AM
Ebonykit curled up underneath the moss. When would Burningkit learn to leave him alone? ~Radiantshine~ To see if it works- Trouble

DustyRose
August 11th, 2020, 08:57 AM
"Seriously, Ebonykit, how do you expect to become a warrior?"
Burningkit taunts.
Trouble

(???)
Shadowpaw234

-Ash-
August 11th, 2020, 08:59 AM
"Pl-please! Leave me alone!" Ebonykit cried. ~Radiantshine~ (?) Shadowpaw234

JusticeRabbit
August 11th, 2020, 09:00 AM
"I wont hurt you" Spottedkit said. "I think your nice!"

DustyRose
August 11th, 2020, 09:02 AM
She flicks her ear.
"Stop acting like a kit who just opened their eyes, Ebonykit."
Burningkit says. Trouble

-Ash-
August 11th, 2020, 09:05 AM
(Remind how this'll develop into a crush..?)

"Stop acting like the leader!" Ebonykit shouted. "You're not!" ~Radiantshine~

DustyRose
August 11th, 2020, 09:24 AM
(They're still kits. It's more interesting when they at first don't like each other. Plus, they do like each other [not as a crush yet tho], Burningkit is just being Burningkit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno what you expect from her. She's Burningkit)

"I never said I was! But honestly, Enonykit, you're gonna have to shape up if you want to ever become an actual RiverClan warrior."
Burningkit says with a snicker.
Trouble

JusticeRabbit
August 11th, 2020, 09:25 AM
"I am just going to walk back um here" Spottedkit said *backing up to the nursry wall*

-Ash-
August 11th, 2020, 09:29 AM
Ebonykit stood up and shook moss from his fur. "Oh, really? At least I try to be nice to my Clanmates. Unlike you." ~Radiantshine~

Roseleader
August 11th, 2020, 09:43 AM
RoseKit curls up in the corner, wanting to play with someone. (Open)

DustyRose
August 11th, 2020, 09:46 AM
[*One hour of thinking for the perfect snarky response*]
"At least I'll be a loyal RiverClan warrior. I'm not acting like a mouse for anyone, so give it up."
Burningkit remarks with a twisted smile.

-Ash-
August 11th, 2020, 09:50 AM
(Ur gonna see Ebony's angry rude side)
"You think I care what you think?" Ebonykit smirked. "You mean nothing to me." ~Radiantshine~

DustyRose
August 11th, 2020, 09:54 AM
[ -starryeyes- Yee]
"I could say the same about you."
She snaps.

-Ash-
August 11th, 2020, 09:57 AM
Ebonykit walked away. ~Radiantshine~

Exis
August 11th, 2020, 10:14 AM
Shellkit walked around, listening to the sounds.

~Berry~
August 11th, 2020, 10:22 AM
Hey shellkit what are you doing?
"Dovekit asks" Mentallyunstable

Sklee
August 11th, 2020, 01:49 PM
She just stood there. She didn’t really want to take a side in this.

TroubleandTsunami <^> ~Radiantshine~

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 11th, 2020, 02:22 PM
Alderkit padded back into the nursery after listening to the elder’s story.

gs29513
August 12th, 2020, 09:39 AM
Twigkit was bored, so he bounced over to the nearest kit. Will you play a game with me? he asked, poking them with his tiny paw. ~Radiantshine~

DustyRose
August 12th, 2020, 09:42 AM
Burningkit nods enthusiasticly.
[Just so you know, she's a very bossy kit]
gs29513

JusticeRabbit
August 12th, 2020, 09:43 AM
"I am so bored" Spottedkit said

gs29513
August 12th, 2020, 09:44 AM
(That's fine)
What do you want to play? Twigkit asked, happy that he had a friend. I don't know many games yet, but we can do anything you want! ~Radiantshine~

DustyRose
August 12th, 2020, 09:48 AM
Burningkit holds her head high.
"We're gonna pretend we are RiverClan warriors. I'm gonna be the leader and you'll be my apprentice."
She squeaks.

JusticeRabbit
August 13th, 2020, 11:10 AM
Spottedkit was bored she wanted to pad out of the nursery but she felt like she would get her long tail stepped on so she sat in the corner sad but also exited shestarted to pad out keeping her tail up since she was super short she wanted to be noticed she never has been outside the nursery she kept walking happily

stag
August 13th, 2020, 12:27 PM
*Darkkit looked at the kit after hewas done talking* Corruptx

The Kitty.
August 13th, 2020, 12:31 PM
*Darkkit looked at the kit after hewas done talking* @Curpttx

Goslingkit

Goslingkit scrunched up her nose, a mixture of both confusion and - er, concern? - overcoming her. Dang, this dude was weird. Well, it was none of Goslingkit's problems, at least. But how was she supposed to strike up a decent conversation when he kinda just... well, sat there?

"Uhm, so.... Is something wrong, or uh, something?"

stag
August 13th, 2020, 12:34 PM
Goslingkit

Goslingkit scrunched up her nose, a mixture of both confusion and - er, concern? - overcoming her. Dang, this dude was weird. Well, it was none of Goslingkit's problems, at least. But how was she supposed to strike up a decent conversation when he kinda just... well, sat there?

"Uhm, so.... Is something wrong, or uh, something?"

No. *Darkkit jumped from the shadows,his tail lashed*

The Kitty.
August 13th, 2020, 12:50 PM
No. *Darkkit jumped from the shadows,his tail lashed*

Goslingkit

Goslingkit couldn't help but wince backward a bit - the hell was wrong with this guy? Furrowing her brows, the long-legged tortoiseshell at last decided upon saying, "Gee, alright - it was just a question, weird-o." The she-kit's shoulders slouched down in a pout.