PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 06:29 PM
A small smile flickered at the edge of Ravenshade's face, despite the scars that pulled it into a permanent grimace. She tossed the ball at him, her shortened tail wagging gently back and forth. He'll be okay.
Shadowkit pushed the mossball back to Ravenshade with his tiny white paws.

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 06:32 PM
Shadowkit pushed the mossball back to Ravenshade with his tiny white paws.
She laughed softly, then bounced sideways and tossed the ball back softly. His little face melted away her hard, cold shell, showing the soft cat she was underneath.
"Come and get me!" Some fluff floated through the air, shining bight in a patch of sunlight that just barely shone through a small gap in the roof of the den.

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 06:39 PM
She laughed softly, then bounced sideways and tossed the ball back softly. His little face melted away her hard, cold shell, showing the soft cat she was underneath.
"Come and get me!" Some fluff floated through the air, shining bight in a patch of sunlight that just barely shone through a small gap in the roof of the den.
"Uh- huh!" Shadowkit squeaked, feeling better. He bumped the ball back as hard as he could, which wasn't very hard.

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 06:41 PM
"Uh- huh!" Shadowkit squeaked, feeling better. He bumped the ball back as hard as he could, which wasn't very hard.
She allowed it to hit her, and dramatically fell down with a gasp.
"Oh no! I have been felled by the mighty Shadowkit! Whatever shall I do!?"

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 06:46 PM
She allowed it to hit her, and dramatically fell down with a gasp.
"Oh no! I have been felled by the mighty Shadowkit! Whatever shall I do!?"
Shadowkit's eyes went wide with surprise before lighting up again. He giggled and stumbled over. "Yeah! The mighty Shadowkit!"

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 06:49 PM
Shadowkit's eyes went wide with surprise before lighting up again. He giggled and stumbled over. "Yeah! The mighty Shadowkit!"
She chuckled and pawed at him, picking up leaf debris and sprinkling it over his fur.
"And now the mighty Shadowkit has a dirty pelt."

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 07:00 PM
She chuckled and pawed at him, picking up leaf debris and sprinkling it over his fur.
"And now the mighty Shadowkit has a dirty pelt."
"Yuck!" Shadowkit mewed, falling on his back to clean himself. He stuck his paw in his mouth to properly clean inbetween his toes. (Idk why but I love it when kittens stick their paws in their mouth and nom on them)

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 07:13 PM
"Yuck!" Shadowkit mewed, falling on his back to clean himself. He stuck his paw in his mouth to properly clean inbetween his toes. (Idk why but I love it when kittens stick their paws in their mouth and nom on them)

She chuckled at him, then licked a piece of the leaf out of his fur.
"You're pretty darn cute." She said, messing with him.

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 07:19 PM
She chuckled at him, then licked a piece of the leaf out of his fur.
"You're pretty darn cute." She said, messing with him.
"No I'm not!" Shadowkit squeaked, sitting up and spitting out his paw.

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 07:29 PM
"No I'm not!" Shadowkit squeaked, sitting up and spitting out his paw.
"Hehehe" She rolled her eyes and laid down on her stomach, flicking her short tail back and forth. Ravenshade patted the small moss ball and flicked it towards him.

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 08:09 PM
"Hehehe" She rolled her eyes and laid down on her stomach, flicking her short tail back and forth. Ravenshade patted the small moss ball and flicked it towards him.
Shadowkit caught the ball and batted it back.

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 08:20 PM
Shadowkit caught the ball and batted it back.
She tossed it high in the air, then used her tail to smack it back at him

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 08:26 PM
She tossed it high in the air, then used her tail to smack it back at him
Shadowkit was knocked over by the mossball, and he fell over on to the ground. "Oof!" He squeaked in surprise.

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 08:29 PM
Shadowkit was knocked over by the mossball, and he fell over on to the ground. "Oof!" He squeaked in surprise.

Ravenshade shot to his side and balanced him, her eyes full of concern. It was a weird thing to see from a ferocious looking cat such as her.
"are you alright?"

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 09:01 PM
Ravenshade shot to his side and balanced him, her eyes full of concern. It was a weird thing to see from a ferocious looking cat such as her.
"are you alright?"
"Uh- huh!" Shadowkit mewed and got up again, shaking out his fluffy black fur.

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 09:12 PM
"Uh- huh!" Shadowkit mewed and got up again, shaking out his fluffy black fur.
"Good. Now it's naptime." She knocked him gently into an empty nest, then curled up around him. "And no "but's", because I'm tired too."

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 09:18 PM
"Good. Now it's naptime." She knocked him gently into an empty nest, then curled up around him. "And no "but's", because I'm tired too."
After a few moments, Shadowkit fell asleep, his fluffy tail draped over his nose.

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 09:21 PM
After a few moments, Shadowkit fell asleep, his fluffy tail draped over his nose.
Ravenshade smiled at the tiny bundle. So this is what it felt like. Maybe she would take in the kit, raise him. She would have to bring it up with Lionstar. But in the meantime, she would stay here and comfort the poor kit. And no matter what he said, Shadowkit was indeed, very darn cute.

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 09:22 PM
Ravenshade smiled at the tiny bundle. So this is what it felt like. Maybe she would take in the kit, raise him. She would have to bring it up with Lionstar. But in the meantime, she would stay here and comfort the poor kit. And no matter what he said, Shadowkit was indeed, very darn cute.
(aww this scene is unimaginably cute :3)

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 09:23 PM
(aww this scene is unimaginably cute :3)
(XD I know I'm dying inside right now. Shadowkit is the cutest thing since baby rabbits)

Estelle
October 21st, 2020, 07:13 PM
Primrosepaw was tired. There had been so many sounds, and things, she was barely able to process half of it! Not to mention that the apprentice was still confused as to why she was suddenly allowed outside of the nursery, with no one forcing her to stay in her nest. The tiny scrap of fur walked with a small trip across the familiar den, still bumping into one or two strange barriers that suddenly appeared, heading towards the reed filled nest she had been sleeping in almost ever since she arrived. That was still the only place she felt safe, even after the time passed.
Though something felt different.. There was just something that was very faintly familiar, but at the same time not at all. The white calico's icy eyes twitched lightly when she suddenly walked into another one of those fury barriers! She stumbled right back onto hind, and clouded gaze lifted between unending darkness "..Su...wugar..?" She eventually squeaked as a name came to mind. Sugar! The fluffy mama! "Swugar!" She squeaked again, realising it was her who formed that strange barrier this time around.

[ vermin ]

duCky
October 21st, 2020, 11:44 PM
Thistlekit was wandering about the nursery looking for a moss ball, stumbling and tripping very few seconds. Eventually, after tumbling around the nursery for a little while, he found a moss ball and began to play with it in his paws.

:surprisehug:

PEPPERMINT~
October 21st, 2020, 11:49 PM
Thistlekit was wandering about the nursery looking for a moss ball, stumbling and tripping very few seconds. Eventually, after tumbling around the nursery for a little while, he found a moss ball and began to play with it in his paws.

:surprisehug:

Shadowkit spotted Thistlekit and bounced over to him. "Hello!" He squeaked

duCky
October 21st, 2020, 11:59 PM
Shadowkit spotted Thistlekit and bounced over to him. "Hello!" He squeaked

"Hi!", he squeaked back, throwing the moss ball to the other kitten. "Do you want to play moss ball?"

(I gtg now. See u tomorrow)

PEPPERMINT~
October 22nd, 2020, 12:04 AM
"Hi!", he squeaked back, throwing the moss ball to the other kitten. "Do you want to play moss ball?"

(I gtg now. See u tomorrow)

"Uh- huh!" Shadowkit batted the mossball back to Thistlekit.

Gingerfurr
October 22nd, 2020, 12:19 AM
Gingerkit awoke from her slumber. She saw her new fellow nest-mates playing. her shyness hit her suddenly causing her to run hide into a corner. Paw covering her face and little rump sticking out towards everyone.

PEPPERMINT~
October 22nd, 2020, 12:31 AM
Gingerkit awoke from her slumber. She saw her new fellow nest-mates playing. her shyness hit her suddenly causing her to run hide into a corner. Paw covering her face and little rump sticking out towards everyone.
(Can Shadowkit interact with her?)

Gingerfurr
October 22nd, 2020, 12:55 AM
(Can Shadowkit interact with her?)
(sure!)

duCky
October 22nd, 2020, 10:43 AM
"Uh- huh!" Shadowkit batted the mossball back to Thistlekit.

He tossed the ball back to him and smiled. "I'm Thistlekit", he mewed, introducing himself. "Who are you?"

PEPPERMINT~
October 22nd, 2020, 10:45 AM
He tossed the ball back to him and smiled. "I'm Thistlekit", he mewed, introducing himself. "Who are you?"
"I'm Shadowkit!" Shadowkit squeaked proudly. He pounced on the moss ball and hit it so that it rolled back to Thistlekit.

duCky
October 22nd, 2020, 11:01 AM
"I'm Shadowkit!" Shadowkit squeaked proudly. He pounced on the moss ball and hit it so that it rolled back to Thistlekit.

Thistlekit leaped on the ball and passed it back to Shadowkit. He was happy playing moss ball in the nursery, but he wished he wasn't stuck in this nursery all day. "How about we go and explore around camp?", he asked, hoping up and down with excitement. "It'll be fun!"

(I have school soon, so my replies will be a bit slow. Sorry!)

duCky
October 22nd, 2020, 12:43 PM
"Yeah!" Shadowkit mewed happily. He bounded over to the entrance. "Can my sister come along?" He asked.

"Yeah! Let's go!", he mewed happy, running out of the nursery and into the much bigger clearing. He looked around at all the different and cool places they could explore. "Where should we go first?"

(Open to anyone who wants to catch them)

Gingerfurr
October 22nd, 2020, 09:44 PM
Gingerkit still trembling sniffs the air. She can't sense any fear but her own. Slowly putting her paws down and turns to look at Thistlekit. "I'm... um... gingerkit."

Gingerfurr
October 22nd, 2020, 10:09 PM
"I think I'll just watch you guys." Says Gungerkit in almost a whisper. She turned around and watch the kits at play. Still slightly trembling.

PEPPERMINT~
October 25th, 2020, 02:44 PM
Shadowkit played quietly in the corner with a small rock. Thistlekit was outside with a warrior, but there was no reason to join him. The kit much prefered this. Mumble

Middy
October 26th, 2020, 04:28 AM
~[Creekflow]~
{Daunting Drago0n}
----------------------------
It had been quite a slow day for Creekflow. He was very much looking forward to having some recreational time for himself. After some pondering on what he should do, he decided on hanging around the nursery, maybe play with a kit or two, if there were any out and about of course. If not, he was just as content with sitting nearby by himself. He often enjoyed some solitary moments. It was like a breath of fresh air compared to the normal hustle and bustle that clan life offered.

The mottled tom settled down a few taillengths away from the nursery, paws tucked neatly under him and tail extended behind him, occasionally swishing left to right in a rhythmic pattern. His blue-green eyes were reduced to slits and he was trying to match his breathing with the breeze that ruffled his pelt, making it look even messier than it already had been. He breathed in deeply as he let his mind wander, thoughts whirling around and pushing his awareness to the side.

tye
October 28th, 2020, 11:05 PM
Primrosepaw was tired. There had been so many sounds, and things, she was barely able to process half of it! Not to mention that the apprentice was still confused as to why she was suddenly allowed outside of the nursery, with no one forcing her to stay in her nest. The tiny scrap of fur walked with a small trip across the familiar den, still bumping into one or two strange barriers that suddenly appeared, heading towards the reed filled nest she had been sleeping in almost ever since she arrived. That was still the only place she felt safe, even after the time passed.
Though something felt different.. There was just something that was very faintly familiar, but at the same time not at all. The white calico's icy eyes twitched lightly when she suddenly walked into another one of those fury barriers! She stumbled right back onto hind, and clouded gaze lifted between unending darkness "..Su...wugar..?" She eventually squeaked as a name came to mind. Sugar! The fluffy mama! "Swugar!" She squeaked again, realising it was her who formed that strange barrier this time around.

[ vermin ]

Head in the clouds she stared at the kits and occasionally at a dry dirt wall. She sighed quietly thinking about to get some shut eye, hoping that her mood will uplift. Just when she turned, something soft bumped into the senior tortie. "Oop!" her yellow eyes wide, whipping her head back to see who it was. "Sorry there, lil-..," It was like a fog dissipating in the yellow wheat field of her gaze to see a familiar face. Her grey ears pricked forward, pink nose twitched happily. "Primrose, dear?" A quick flash back before her disappearance, this small calico was one of the kits she'd taken care of. Sugarapple didnt utter another word, instead, she bent down to give the older kit some loving cheek rubs.

Estelle
October 29th, 2020, 11:33 AM
Head in the clouds she stared at the kits and occasionally at a dry dirt wall. She sighed quietly thinking about to get some shut eye, hoping that her mood will uplift. Just when she turned, something soft bumped into the senior tortie. "Oop!" her yellow eyes wide, whipping her head back to see who it was. "Sorry there, lil-..," It was like a fog dissipating in the yellow wheat field of her gaze to see a familiar face. Her grey ears pricked forward, pink nose twitched happily. "Primrose, dear?" A quick flash back before her disappearance, this small calico was one of the kits she'd taken care of. Sugarapple didnt utter another word, instead, she bent down to give the older kit some loving cheek rubs.

Primrosepaw chirped happily in confirmation as the queen spoke her name, being the only one who said it correctly in moons! She giggled at the cheek rubs and happily returned them. The tiny scrap of fur had missed her kindness and soft cheek rubs. Where had she been? Twitching her ears happily, she then tilted her head and clouded unfocused eyes lingered upon her first care taker, asking why she disappeared to. At least, if Sugarapple understood. Even after having become an apprentice, Primrosepaw still preferred sounds and movement over using her actual voice. That was why her speech might still need some work as well-- but that didn't matter right now. The young apprentice was simply happy Sugar had returned.

ChillCat
October 30th, 2020, 08:11 AM
Mothshade padded in with fresh moss and feathers. Balanced on his back was a fresh, tasty trout. "Who needs moss?" Helping the queens and kits was one of his favorite jobs, because it let him check up on how the clan was doing as a whole. Without kits, there was no clan, right? [OPEN for Interactions]

~HewoFox~
November 3rd, 2020, 12:57 PM
The gnederfluid pregnant queen Foxriver woke up yawning.

Abyssopelagic
November 3rd, 2020, 04:12 PM
Flyfur looked up to Mothshade and nodded to him.
"Sugarapple might want some since she's settling back in. There's also Summerbreeze and Heatherwing."
She turned to the queens.
"Anyone need moss for their nests? Mothshade was kind enough to offer".

Cobra vermin StarSpirit2009 ChillCat

Cobra
November 3rd, 2020, 04:20 PM
Summerbreeze looked up from the trout she was enjoying, eyes staring straight into Flyfur's.

"Moss?" she questioned, tone a bit snappy since they'd ruined - straight up ruined her meal. "Sure - and what makes you think you can boss me around, Flyfur? You may be quite respected and a Camp Guard, but you're not the queen of me."

Summerbreeze flicked her tail, a quick glare on her face.

"And Mothshade." She let out a purr. "That little darling is quite rude to you, putting you in your place."
Rainquail vermin StarSpirit2009 ChillCat

ChillCat
November 3rd, 2020, 04:30 PM
What was Summerbreeze talking about? If Mothshade didn't know the situation between the two she-cats, he wasn't going to pick sides. "Um, okay, not my table." he said as he split the moss into parts and gave them to each queen. Putting the old gross moss in a pile to be taken away by the apprentices, he asked, "Is Bumblekit around? I was hoping I could say hi."
Cobra Rainquail sensilver if you want more interactions

shaae_26
November 3rd, 2020, 04:44 PM
Flyfur looked up to Mothshade and nodded to him.
"Sugarapple might want some since she's settling back in. There's also Summerbreeze and Heatherwing."
She turned to the queens.
"Anyone need moss for their nests? Mothshade was kind enough to offer".

Cobra vermin StarSpirit2009 ChillCat

(Theres no more Heather, she died hunt while overly pregnant cause Lionstar was stupid)

Abyssopelagic
November 3rd, 2020, 05:01 PM
Flyfur cocked her head.
Had she demanded anything? Been pushy?
Was Summerbreeze just being crotchety?
She turned to Mothshade when he asked about the kit.
"Thank you, Mothshade. Though, haven't seen Bumblekit in a while, but I might have just missed them going out."
There were a lot of kits coming in and out, and Bumblekit was oddly quiet, so it wouldn't be too difficult to miss him.

Cobra ChillCat

tye
November 6th, 2020, 05:46 PM
A light feather touched on a old friend the tortie smiled gently and nodded. She shared that kind look toward Mothshade as well. "Thank ya kindly," she mewed, sitting down. "If anything I'm alright sleepin' on the ground. I think my rum got use to it after wandering in the forest," the old queen purred.

Cobra ChillCat Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
November 6th, 2020, 08:09 PM
"If you're certain...."
Flyfur trailed off, train of thought suddenly not there.
She turned to Mothsahde, a pleasant smile to her face.
"Thank you."

vermin

Abyssopelagic
November 6th, 2020, 09:43 PM
Flyfur padded into the nursery, looking for her Cicadakit. She was still missing her Beekit, but any of her babies coming back was better than none.
"Cicadakit? You here? I'd like to talk to you for a bit."
To catch up with him maybe.

Slushie

dino.
November 7th, 2020, 07:34 PM
[ Rainquail ]

Cicadakit poked his head out of a nest in the corner, his green eyes shining in the dim light of the den. "Flymama!" With a quick shake of his entire body he leaped out of the nest and bounded over to her. He pressed his side into her leg, peering up at her. "Hullo! I-I missed you."

Abyssopelagic
November 8th, 2020, 12:01 AM
With a purr, Flyfur's tail came around to hold Cicadakit to her.
She missed him, truly, and was glad he was back home, safe.
"I missed you, too, my little bug. I'm glad you're back and that you're safe."
She leaned down to tap her nose to the top of his head and sighed in content.

Slushie

ThePuzzlerThree
November 9th, 2020, 07:18 AM
Mousekit saw the two cats greet each other, and the question came back to his mind. "Will Cicadakit want to play now that he's back?" Mousekit wasn't sure that he would. I mean, he was tough now, he was a big kit. But maybe.....maybe they could. Mousekit slowly began to walk over to Cicadakit. "H-hey....do you maybe want to.....play a game or something? We could.....pretend Thunder/clan was invading and fight them off.....or....." he trailed off, knowing Flyfur wouldn't want Cicadakit to leave her side. "Well, um....if Flyfur is okay with it....."

Astraea
November 9th, 2020, 09:48 AM
Rainquail

~foxpaw sat down watching the little energy balls run around, then she spotted one she liked , and kept her eyes on them~ this is boring!!Fly-Fur dont you get bored fo the same thing every day? ~She said looking at the warrior~ Also who that, they look super cute
~she said pointing at Cicada-Kit. She didnt know the name of them so she just pointed. Slushie

Abyssopelagic
November 9th, 2020, 05:29 PM
((I'm counting the Mouskeit/Foxpaw as separate situations))
Flyfur looked to Mousekit and nodded.
"That's perfectly alright with me, Mousekit. Cicadakit?"
She looked to her son.
Slushie Captain Puzzler3

Flyfur looked to Foxpaw from her spot.
"Oh, of course. Quiet means all is well. I'd rather be bored that constantly be breaking up fights.
She looked to where Foxpaw was looking, brow raising.
"That's my son, Cicadakit."
~Fox~

Astraea
November 10th, 2020, 06:20 AM
Oh! Well he's very cute. His pelt colors look good in the sun light. ~foxpaw said as she looked at small kit~ Well I mean, bored is better than trying to protect your clan from a group of dogs , right? Oh , guess what! Mossy-grove took me training right before I got in trouble so all I need is my test and hunting training! thats cool right? ~Fox-paw smiled as the words spit out of her mouth~
Slushie Rainquail

dino.
November 10th, 2020, 07:05 PM
[ Rainquail, @CaptainPuzzler3 ]

Cicadakit had been about to bury his nose in Flymama's tail when someone spoke up from behind him. He turned around to blink at Mousekit, then back at Flymama, and then back at Mousekit. This was... the first time someone was talking to him, really, other than that Feather-whosit from the clearing. "Um." He glanced back at Flymama once more before shuffling a few steps closer to Mousekit and offering him a nervous smile. "Okay. Sure."

----------

[ Rainquail, ~Fox~ ]

Cicadakit jumped at the sudden noise and turned to look, wide-eyed, at the newcomer. He pressed closer to Flymama's tail, uncertain and nervous. Who was she? Someone loud. And pointing at him. Stranger danger? Maybe. He wasn't sure. He looked down at his paws as Flymama introduced him, and as the stranger began to ramble on about training.

Training? He glanced up with renewed interest. "Y-you train?" he asked softly. "You're a-an apprentice? F-for how long?"

ThePuzzlerThree
November 11th, 2020, 06:46 AM
"Okay, um....what do you want to play?" Slushie

PEPPERMINT~
November 11th, 2020, 10:42 AM
Shadowkit sat in the corner of the nursery, playing quietly by himself with a pebble. His fluffy black fur had begun to change a bit, a few white speckles appearing on his snout. The kit didn't think anything of it however and continued playing. ( Open )

Sweetie
November 11th, 2020, 10:01 PM
The light tabby brown tom scowled at the world. A gaze that held a large amount of loathing to anything and everything. Twistingkit stalked to his mossy bed that was far away from everyone. Settling down the kit was ready for his daily judgment of his clanmates and witnessing their stupidity.

Lynxpaw

------

Twistingkit was absolutely bored out of his mind. Why did Foggykit have to disappear on him? He enjoyed tormenting and making fun of her. It was so easy with how pathetic she was, how stupid and hopeful. "Ugh." He almost wanted to gag, who even believed in hope, faith, love, and all of that stupid crap? Well he certainly didn't and never will.

Rainquail

iliri
November 12th, 2020, 04:18 AM
The blue-gray tabby gave out a slight scoff as she watched the other kits, Lakekit's blue eyes slightly narrowed as she watched Twistingkit, but she looked back at the other kits. "Pfft, all they do is play.." she muttered, curling up into a ball on her moss bed, falling into slumber.

Astraea
November 12th, 2020, 06:22 AM
~Fox-paw looked at the scared kit , and smiled~ Yup! Apprentices train and train
to become strong . Then we become an warrior. I've been an apprentice for hmm.let me think , 2 moons. I need to become 12 moons and im 10 moons currently. Oh im so dumb ~ She said that then slapped her head~ Im Fox-paw by the way. Fly-Fur is my friends mentor! Charred-paw. ~ she rambled as she looked at the pelt of the kit , trying not make eye contact~
Slushie Rainquail

Lonely
November 12th, 2020, 06:42 AM
Little Stemkit wished he had a true mother. Because now he was stuck with this adopive one, Foxriver ~HewoFox~

iliri
November 12th, 2020, 09:01 AM
Lakekit grumbled out of sleep and decided to get up, walking her way over to Stemkit, grumbling more as she walked past the young kit, “Pathetic...” and continued to walk, pushing past the other kits with anger, and annoyance.

~Echo~
November 12th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Echokit padded over to the corner of the nursery and lay down. She looked around, then closed her eyes, and fell asleep.

iliri
November 13th, 2020, 09:19 AM
Lakekit’s fur bristled as she went over to the prey that was on the ground, thinking that one of the other kits probably got a hold of it. Silently, she picked up the prey, stealing it, her ears flat. Putting it down, she went ahead and was about to tear a piece of fish off, but then saw squirming, slimy maggots in the prey. Spiting with disgust, she whacked the prey away, her claws unsheathing and digging into the ground, “Why would a dumb cat hunt something with maggots!?”

stag
November 13th, 2020, 10:08 AM
*Rapidkit screamed they bolted to the other end of the nursery,and jumped behide Foxpaw,they pointed to amud puddle. They had a habit of screaming when there was a nasty muddpuddle of something that would get there paws and pelt dirty*

Go deal with it or something! Just get it out of my sight you Foxchild!

*Rapidkit cried,they were almost an appertince but were screaming about a mudpuddle,there fur brissled with fear*

// ~Fox~

Astraea
November 13th, 2020, 10:17 AM
*Rapidkit screamed they bolted to the other end of the nursery,and jumped behide Foxpaw,they pointed to amud puddle. They had a habit of screaming when there was a nasty muddpuddle of something that would get there paws and pelt dirty*

Go deal with it or something! Just get it out of my sight you Foxchild!

*Rapidkit cried,they were almost an appertince but were screaming about a mudpuddle,there fur brissled with fear*

// ~Fox~
~Foxpaw was dizzy when she saw the kit run behind and saw they were scared of mud puddle. So she got put a leaf over it and sat back down~

stag
November 13th, 2020, 10:27 AM
Do more than that you idiot! *Rapidkit yelled then tried to hit Foxpaw* Go pick up the mud its will get my paws dirty you dumb frog!
*Rapidkit said this with a hiss* Your on baby duty go go it or i'll tell Sootstar!

// ~Fox~

Astraea
November 13th, 2020, 10:42 AM
Do more than that you idiot! *Rapidkit yelled then tried to hit Foxpaw* Go pick up the mud its will get my paws dirty you dumb frog!
*Rapidkit said this with a hiss* Your on baby duty go go it or i'll tell Sootstar!

// ~Fox~
~Foxpaw gorlwed and hissed at him , but didnt say or do anything else~Get away from me now! ~she snapped and growled every words from her mouth~

Rainquail

~Echo~
November 13th, 2020, 11:59 AM
Echokit opened her eyes from all the racket she heard. She padded over to go eat prey and picked out a small fish. The kit took a large bite from it before realizing that the peice of prey was filled with maggots. "Ew maggots" She mewed. Echokit wondered if some of the other fish were filled with the slimy bugs also.

crumbl
November 14th, 2020, 02:50 PM
Quailkit hated everything. She hated RiverClan, she hated the other kits, she hated the apprentices, the elders, everyone! NOBODY understood her. Couldn't they see she was just as capable as any apprentice? Why did they insist on treating her like a shut-eyed kit? No matter that she was only three moons! That didn't mean everybody had to patronize her.

Life was so hard.

duCky
November 14th, 2020, 10:48 PM
Thistlekit padded around the nursery. He wanted to go outside. Do something cool, see something fun. But instead, he was stuck in the nursery, where the only thing he could play with was mossballs. He grabbed one, sat down, and began to play with it. Trying to think of something to do.

Patch
November 15th, 2020, 02:21 AM
[Open]

Tadpolekit would sit down and looked around. "Why is the nursery so big?" He would ask

Abyssopelagic
November 16th, 2020, 04:09 PM
Flyfur wasn't paying much attention to Foxpaw and Cicadakit ( ~Fox~ ; Slushie ) anymore, having become caught up with the kit that grabbed..... something dead and spit it out, only to reveal maggots. Oh, no.
She leapt up from her spot by the younger cats and darted to Lakekit, using a paw to remove the nasty piece of would-be prey.
"That's crowfood! Once it starts decomposing, we don't eat it, because it's not good for us. Why don't you get yourself some real food from they preypile? If your tummy starts bothering you, come see me so I can take you to the Medicine Den."
Oh, yuck. Poor kit, she hoped he didn't eat any of it.
Now she would have to dispose of this. She'd wait for Lakekit to respond.

DashthePegasus

Flyfur had just returned to the nursery when she caught Rapidkit harassing Foxpaw.
She stood between the two, a paw coming up to gently bat at the screaming kit.
"You'll do no such thing, because I will be telling Sootstar you harrassed Foxpaw instead of approaching me for help."
Yes, the kit was scared, but so was Foxpaw and Rapidkit had started this. She was less concerned with whatever the big baby was complaining about and more concerned about the fact he was purposefully upsetting the apprentice.
Cougar

iliri
November 16th, 2020, 06:53 PM
Flyfur wasn't paying much attention to Foxpaw and Cicadakit ( ~Fox~ ; Slushie ) anymore, having become caught up with the kit that grabbed..... something dead and spit it out, only to reveal maggots. Oh, no.
She leapt up from her spot by the younger cats and darted to Lakekit, using a paw to remove the nasty piece of would-be prey.
"That's crowfood! Once it starts decomposing, we don't eat it, because it's not good for us. Why don't you get yourself some real food from they preypile? If your tummy starts bothering you, come see me so I can take you to the Medicine Den."
Oh, yuck. Poor kit, she hoped he didn't eat any of it.
Now she would have to dispose of this. She'd wait for Lakekit to respond.

DashthePegasus

Flyfur had just returned to the nursery when she caught Rapidkit harassing Foxpaw.
"You'll do no such thing, because I will be telling Sootstar you harrassed Foxpaw instead of approaching me for help."
Yes, the kit was scared, but so was Foxpaw and Rapidkit had started this. She was less concerned with whatever the big baby was complaining about and more concerned about the fact he was purposefully upsetting the apprentice.
Cougar

Lakekit's ears twitched, her claws slightly unsheathing, but she kept her cool, giving a false smile, she mewed, "Thank you Flyfur for telling me!" She went ahead and ran over to the prey pile, looking for something to eat.

stag
November 17th, 2020, 06:08 AM
Cougar

Oh its you the mentor my cousin Charredpaw is to scared of now because he hurt you, now thats a baby,and 1 you werent in here for that,arnt you a camp guard or something? 2. Dont touch me with your dirty paws! I just cleaned my pelt. *Rapidkit had felt smug about there first comment about Charredpaw,it was true the guy was scared of talking to FlyFur becuase of the badger attack.The last one not so smug.. They began grooming here pelt and fur flat*

Astraea
November 17th, 2020, 06:32 AM
Oh its you the mentor my cousin Charredpaw is to scared of now because he hurt you, now thats a baby,and 1 you werent in here for that,arnt you a camp guard or something? 2. Dont touch me with your dirty paws! I just cleaned my pelt. *Rapidkit had felt smug about there first comment about Charredpaw,it was true the guy was scared of talking to FlyFur becuase of the badger attack.The last one not so smug.. They began grooming here pelt and fur flat*
~She growled , fox-paw would not let this slide~ Do I have to tie your muzzle shut! You will not yell at her! Your still a kit, your river-kit cousin too then. He got exiled for his mouth and attacking charred-paw . So shut it you brat. ~the words shot out her mouth , like a river~ Rapid-kit , you are such a baby your, your , your. ~she snapped her mouth shut and ran out of nursery. She wasnt staying anymore , she just hated even looking at him~

Rainquail

Whiskerpelt
November 17th, 2020, 10:02 AM
~She growled , fox-paw would not let this slide~ Do I have to tie your muzzle shut! You will not yell at her! Your still a kit, your river-kit cousin too then. He got exiled for his mouth and attacking charred-paw . So shut it you brat. ~the words shot out her mouth , like a river~ Rapid-kit , you are such a baby your, your , your. ~she snapped her mouth shut and ran out of nursery. She wasnt staying anymore , she just hated even looking at him~

Rainquail

Whiskerpelt watched the angry apprentice leave the nursery. She wanted to hep them, but they were so mad she felt as if she would only anger the apprentice further. Foxpaw looked especially unhappy so even if she couldn't make her feel better then at least fresh kill would feed her hunger. she headed for the fresh kill pile and grabbed a salmon.

stag
November 17th, 2020, 12:20 PM
*Rapidkit was taken back by the words* At least im not watching these things you cats call kittens,there always dirty a roudy,nasty little kittens. *they hated this area so they left the den to go get something to eat and maybe start something with his Cousin if he ever returned* I might be related To Riverkit but at least I wasnt his friend you idiot.

{Open for talks or just pushing them into mud}
~Fox~

Astraea
November 17th, 2020, 12:37 PM
*Rapidkit was taken back by the words* At least im not watching these things you cats call kittens,there always dirty a roudy,nasty little kittens. *they hated this area so they left the den to go get something to eat and maybe start something with his Cousin if he ever returned* I might be related To Riverkit but at least I wasnt his friend you idiot.

{Open for talks or just pushing them into mud}
~Fox~
~foxpaw turned around and snapped her mouth open ~Im only watching you brats because im forced too. ~the words spit out of her mouth as she walked towards him~ You hav ezero respect for anyone but yourself !
Yourselfish and will never be accpeted into warrior hood. You rapid-kit are the bratest brat in this nursery. Your attutide is going to get you into alot of trouble. Fly-fur wont hold me back this time. ~she growled when she said that last sentence~ Go cry in your nest byyourself because your depending off of your pears. your so thirsty for their attention. Maybe you should stop trying to force their attention on you . Your the biggest baby here. ~fox-paw snapped , she wasnt to let her favorite warrior be disrespect like that, like a snake with their vemon the sentences shot out her mouth , as she growled ever word~

Rainquail

stag
November 17th, 2020, 12:52 PM
~fox-paw turned around and snapped her mouth open ~Im only watching you brats because im forced too. ~the words spit out of her mouth as she walked towards him~ You hav ezero respect for anyone but yourself !
Yourselfish and will never be accpeted into warrior hood. You rapid-kit are the bratest brat in this nursery. Your attutide is going to get you into alot of trouble. Fly-fur wont hold me back this time. ~she growled when she said that last sentence~ Go cry in your nest by yourself because your depending off of your pears. your so thirsty for their attention. Maybe you should stop trying to force their attention on you . Your the biggest baby here. ~fox-paw snapped , she wasnt to let her favorite warrior be disrespect like that, like a snake with their vemon the sentences shot out her mouth , as she growled ever word~

Rainquail

Ok stop having a spamize calm down my stars *Rapidkit turned to Springkit and turtlekit,they looked at the unkeep pelts of the kits* On honey no,that does not fit your style,Springkit could please groom your fur im begging you! *Rapidkit said n a panic as they groomed there fur*

Mumble

Quasar
November 17th, 2020, 01:06 PM
Ok stop having a spamize calm down my stars *Rapidkit turned to Springkit and turtlekit,they looked at the unkeep pelts of the kits* On honey no,that does not fit your style,Springkit could please groom your fur im begging you! *Rapidkit said n a panic as they groomed there fur*

Mumble

Springkit was trying to entertain Turtlekit with a beetle, which...sadly didn't seem to be doing anything. Was it dead or something? It was just laying all still on its back, and she was about ready to just go find a new one. Her fur was ruffled, and she frankly didn't really mind. As long as it didn't fall off, she didn't mind if it was ruffled! Turtlekit, on the other paw, liked having a smooth, clean pelt. It was quite funny, actually. They were as close as two sisters could be, and they were practically complete opposites! ¨Turt, do you wanna find some buggies?¨ Springkit asked almost completely out of nowhere, her eyes scanning the nursery for any insects. Just as Turtlekit was about to respond, she heard a voice from one of the other kits. Looking towards the origin of the voice, she saw that it was...oh no. Not Rapidkit!

Turtlekits heart almost stopped completely as she gazed at the other kit, her paws starting to shake a bit. She knew how mean Rapidkit was, and she didn't want to be picked on! For stars sake, the kit had just finished yelling at an apprentice! She didn't say anything, instead dropping her head and letting out a small whimper.

Springkit, however, did have something to say! Honestly, the nerve of some cats! ¨Hey! I don't care if my fur is all ruffly, it makes me look cool!¨ she huffed indignantly, stamping her paws on the soft ground of the nursery. Her hazel eyes were narrowed as her lips tilted downwards into a pout, and she lightly lashed her tail, though she made sure not to hit her smaller sister with it.

stag
November 17th, 2020, 01:22 PM
Springkit was trying to entertain Turtlekit with a beetle, which...sadly didn't seem to be doing anything. Was it dead or something? It was just laying all still on its back, and she was about ready to just go find a new one. Her fur was ruffled, and she frankly didn't really mind. As long as it didn't fall off, she didn't mind if it was ruffled! Turtlekit, on the other paw, liked having a smooth, clean pelt. It was quite funny, actually. They were as close as two sisters could be, and they were practically complete opposites! ¨Turt, do you wanna find some buggies?¨ Springkit asked almost completely out of nowhere, her eyes scanning the nursery for any insects. Just as Turtlekit was about to respond, she heard a voice from one of the other kits. Looking towards the origin of the voice, she saw that it was...oh no. Not Rapidkit!

Turtlekits heart almost stopped completely as she gazed at the other kit, her paws starting to shake a bit. She knew how mean Rapidkit was, and she didn't want to be picked on! For stars sake, the kit had just finished yelling at an apprentice! She didn't say anything, instead dropping her head and letting out a small whimper.

Springkit, however, did have something to say! Honestly, the nerve of some cats! ¨Hey! I don't care if my fur is all ruffly, it makes me look cool!¨ she huffed indignantly, stamping her paws on the soft ground of the nursery. Her hazel eyes were narrowed as her lips tilted downwards into a pout, and she lightly lashed her tail, though she made sure not to hit her smaller sister with it.

One it makes you nasty maybe if you cleaned it,it wouldnt be rufflied! You nasty peice trash,you should take after your sister and groom it! *rapidkit was angerd by being talked back to,to them off all things! How dare Sppringkit back talk them* I recomend you groom it befor you have none,i'll just claw your eyes out then so you dont have to look at yourself.You need to drowned in the river then your learn
*rapidkit tried to claw at Springkit eyes*

Astraea
November 17th, 2020, 01:25 PM
One it makes you nasty maybe if you cleaned it,it wouldnt be rufflied! You nasty peice trash,you should take after your sister and groom it! *rapidkit was angerd by being talked back to,to them off all things! How dare Sppringkit back talk them* I recomend you groom it befor you have none,i'll just claw your eyes out then so you dont have to look at yourself.You need to drowned in the river then your learn
*rapidkit tried to claw at Springkit eyes*
~foxpaw sprong up grabbign the kit by the tail and pulling him away from the other kits~ Fly-Fur , Help!! ~she yowled~

Rainquail

tye
November 17th, 2020, 02:34 PM
A lot of changes around here, she thought endlessly looking from the inside out. Cozy, warm in a corner yet still uncomfortable and very glum. Yellow eyes reflect a dark cloud of emotions passing by as she stares at the illuminating light that is the exit of the nursery. Sugarapple didnt eat much, perhaps, a mouse a day after arrival but that's it. Stomach felt heavy like she swallowed rocks or something. The feeling...was unexplainable, but, once shutting her eyes to a temporary darkness lit a flame of memories before burning away into ashes. Her father, Luke, loomed over her with somber green eyes and mother, the calico would caress her with overwhelming love that once awake- she'd shed some tears. It's been a while since she'd thought about her old folks back in the barnhold. "Time to get up, Sugarapple," she huffed, trying to cheer herself up. The senior queen quietly grooms herself even though she doesn't do such a great job at it recently...
Just another day.
Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
November 17th, 2020, 03:51 PM
"FOXPAW!"
Flyfur rounded on her, fur bristling, adding to her already large physique, tail now lashing.
"We do not egg troublesome kits along. You do not get to spat back because I'm getting onto him.
She was starting to see why Lionstorm put her here. She turned to Rapidkit.
"And you, I don't know what your problem is, but I saw just enough to know you were harassing Foxpaw just because she didn't react fast enough. We do not BULLY our clanmates, that is not how a clan cat should act."
She was going to ignore the Charredpaw comment. It still stung to hear about him, given his disappearance. It seemed all of her apprentices dissapeared.
And then the two went farther, not stopping their spouting of insults.

~Fox~ Cougar

Abyssopelagic
November 17th, 2020, 03:59 PM
((Power play done with staff permission))

What in the-
Flyfur sprang to her feet as Foxpaw called for her, and noticed Rapidkit trying to claw Springkit's eyes.
Immediately she grabbed Rapidkit by the scruff and yanked him away from Springkit. By the stars this kit was getting to be a problem.
"Springkit, are you ok?"
Her words were muffled by kit scruff, but she wasn't risking setting this little psychopath down to go back to hurting the kit.

~Fox~ Cougar Mumble

Abyssopelagic
November 17th, 2020, 04:31 PM
A lot of changes around here, she thought endlessly looking from the inside out. Cozy, warm in a corner yet still uncomfortable and very glum. Yellow eyes reflect a dark cloud of emotions passing by as she stares at the illuminating light that is the exit of the nursery. Sugarapple didnt eat much, perhaps, a mouse a day after arrival but that's it. Stomach felt heavy like she swallowed rocks or something. The feeling...was unexplainable, but, once shutting her eyes to a temporary darkness lit a flame of memories before burning away into ashes. Her father, Luke, loomed over her with somber green eyes and mother, the calico would caress her with overwhelming love that once awake- she'd shed some tears. It's been a while since she'd thought about her old folks back in the barnhold. "Time to get up, Sugarapple," she huffed, trying to cheer herself up. The senior queen quietly grooms herself even though she doesn't do such a great job at it recently...
Just another day.
Rainquail

Flyfur stirs gently from her sleep, staring bleary eyed around the Den. No squealing kittens, no fighting. Not yet, anyway. Perhaps today would be one of her good days.
Movement across the den caught her attention and she glanced over, forcing her sight to focus onto the familiar pelt of Sugarapple. A fellow senior queen.
Poor dear didn't seem very excited for much these days, though. Almost as if a terrible burden was on her shoulders.
A frown tugged at her mouth. Sugarapple was darling. She deserved to be happy. Perhaps she could use a distraction. With Foxpaw lending an extra set of eyes around the Nursery, perhaps she could take her on a little walk, clear up her mind.
She stood, stretching her back a bit before approaching her.
"Hey, you look like you need some time to clear your head, sweetie. I'm about to go on a walk, if you'd like to come with me."

Abyssopelagic
November 17th, 2020, 04:38 PM
The light tabby brown tom scowled at the world. A gaze that held a large amount of loathing to anything and everything. Twistingkit stalked to his mossy bed that was far away from everyone. Settling down the kit was ready for his daily judgment of his clanmates and witnessing their stupidity.

Lynxpaw

------

Twistingkit was absolutely bored out of his mind. Why did Foggykit have to disappear on him? He enjoyed tormenting and making fun of her. It was so easy with how pathetic she was, how stupid and hopeful. "Ugh." He almost wanted to gag, who even believed in hope, faith, love, and all of that stupid crap? Well he certainly didn't and never will.

Rainquail

Flyfur sat, carefully watching the Den. It had been quiet recently after a series of ruckus'. This almost made her suspicious, but at least she could have some time to interact with her clanmates when it was quiet.
She noticed a huffy little tom kit and decided that would be her project for the day.
She stood and approached him before laying down right beside him again, her bones settling back into place with a few snaps and crackles.
She made a little moss ball, lightly tossing it with her tail, making sure it didn't go too far away just to see if he'd chase it.

Roseleader
November 17th, 2020, 04:39 PM
Faclonkit lays in her nest, too scared to leave it. (open)

tye
November 17th, 2020, 05:12 PM
Flyfur stirs gently from her sleep, staring bleary eyed around the Den. No squealing kittens, no fighting. Not yet, anyway. Perhaps today would be one of her good days.
Movement across the den caught her attention and she glanced over, forcing her sight to focus onto the familiar pelt of Sugarapple. A fellow senior queen.
Poor dear didn't seem very excited for much these days, though. Almost as if a terrible burden was on her shoulders.
A frown tugged at her mouth. Sugarapple was darling. She deserved to be happy. Perhaps she could use a distraction. With Foxpaw lending an extra set of eyes around the Nursery, perhaps she could take her on a little walk, clear up her mind.
She stood, stretching her back a bit before approaching her.
"Hey, you look like you need some time to clear your head, sweetie. I'm about to go on a walk, if you'd like to come with me."

A tunnel depth in her memories she heard someone talking to her until snapping out of it with a head shake. Her view turned over to Flyfur's gentle gaze. Jaw open, she was going to politely decline however it's been some while she'd gotten a good exercise...and if kept shut here there's no telling of when she'll get sick again. Plus, at least she will be with some cat and can wipe that worry face of her denmate with a nice walk. A cold wind in the face to sweep up the emotions sounds good.. "Ah, alright," sound slight hoarse, her yellow eyes sparkled a bit with a small smile. "I need a good stretchin' anyways! Let's go, Flyfur dear."

Abyssopelagic
November 17th, 2020, 09:00 PM
Palepaw pops her head into the nursery, looking for a victim for her games. Fun games, though. Not 'hurt the baby' kinda games.
Those weren't so fun.
She found a bored little kit and tried to sneak up on him. As she got closer, almost close enough to touch him, she leapt up and roared, "BOO!!"
She realized how ridiculous this was, but held in her laughter, but stayed laying down on the ground, noting the moss ball by the kit.
"I'm bored. You look like fun to play with. I can get you out of here to play some real games, and some different variant of moss ball."

Spoopy Eclipse

duCky
November 17th, 2020, 09:09 PM
[FONT="Georgia"]Thistlekit jumped back startled. "That sounds fun!", he was sick of being stuck in here, with basically nothing to do. "Let's go!" He ran out of the out of the nursery and into the clearing. He loved to go out and explore, and he wished he could do it more often.

Rainquail

~Echo~
November 20th, 2020, 01:10 PM
Echokit walked into the nursery, wondering what she should do. She saw a pebble laying on the floor so she knocked it around. She smiled and giggled a bit.

Sweetie
November 20th, 2020, 10:19 PM
The tom was bored enough that he was going to sleep it off until everyone came back because at least then Twistingkit had someone to torment. But of course a queen, Flyfit? Flysomething came over and laid right next to the kit, right next to him!
What does this old hag want?
The snapping and crackling annoyed the hell out of Twistingkit. Turning to the molly the brown kit sent daggers her way. "Have you ever hear of personal space?". Clearly showing his annoyance, shifting away from her.

Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
November 21st, 2020, 02:44 AM
Flyfur shifted a little away from Twistingkit, not at all deterred by his hissy attitude. It was partially her own fault. She did sit right next to him without asking.
"Apologies, Twistingkit. You seemed bored. I didn't mean to intrude on your space."

Shimm

Leucos
November 22nd, 2020, 11:41 AM
mellifluentCurator

Walking into the nursery, Feathermask was looking for a certain kit, Cicadakit . Even though they had a small interaction...he was fun. Upon noticing that he wasn't present she gave a shrug and sat down in the corner near some queens but not far off. Perhaps she could make herself useful by lending A paw. At least her bossiness could be put into good use!"hey if any queen needs help just hollar " she meowed out. Hopefully someone would hear her over the noisy kits.

ciitrus--fruitz
November 22nd, 2020, 11:53 AM
mellifluentCurator

Walking into the nursery, Feathermask was looking for a certain kit, Cicadakit . Even though they had a small interaction...he was fun. Upon noticing that he wasn't present she gave a shrug and sat down in the corner near some queens but not far off. Perhaps she could make herself useful by lending A paw. At least her bossiness could be put into good use!"hey if any queen needs help just hollar " she meowed out. Hopefully someone would hear her over the noisy kits.
Minkstripe was laying down and grooming herself, swollen belly rising and falling with her breathing. She sees the young she-cat come in and smiles a bit, thinking back to when she used to do ghe same thing. "Hey, Feathermask, how's it going," she calls out, tail swishing.

Leucos
November 22nd, 2020, 12:12 PM
mellifluentCurator

Gaze turning to Minkstripe she gave a smile "hey Mink, and I'm doing good. I'm waiting for a patrol or something so I figured until then ill just make myself useful " she meowed . Her ears perked up at the queens belly, somewhat concerned she padded over " speaking of which,Are you feeling alright ?...that doesn't look comfortable .. " she said as she sat beside the queen. When she was little , she thought that having kits wouldn't be so bad, but now seeing this . She was starting to think otherwise. How can any she cat feel comfortable like that?! IF she were ever to have kits, shed just adopt them. Its easier on her and it helps others in a way.

ciitrus--fruitz
November 22nd, 2020, 01:01 PM
mellifluentCurator

Gaze turning to Minkstripe she gave a smile "hey Mink, and I'm doing good. I'm waiting for a patrol or something so I figured until then ill just make myself useful " she meowed . Her ears perked up at the queens belly, somewhat concerned she padded over " speaking of which,Are you feeling alright ?...that doesn't look comfortable .. " she said as she sat beside the queen. When she was little , she thought that having kits wouldn't be so bad, but now seeing this . She was starting to think otherwise. How can any she cat feel comfortable like that?! IF she were ever to have kits, shed just adopt them. Its easier on her and it helps others in a way.
Minkstripe shakes her head, sitting up. "Oh, don't worry about me, I'm just alright," she says, curling her tail around her belly. "Carrying these kits can just be exhausting sometimes." Minkstripe licks her chest fur, trying to get some of the dirt from the nursery floor out of her pelt. "I'm glad they'll be born soon and I can move freely again. It's a big responsibility, but I don't mind." She turns her head to Feathermask, amber eyes soft. "What about you, what are you up to?"

Leucos
November 22nd, 2020, 01:10 PM
mellifluentCurator

She gave a grumble at that, how was mink alright?! HOW?! There had to be something bugging her.. She didn't believe it for one second. Whiskers twitching as Minkstripe continued on , she made herself constable by laying down. Making eye contact "you know, when they're born and all, I can kit-sit for them. I highly doubt anyone else will take up the job anyways " she said with a bit of pride in her tone. Who would want to care of a litter out of their own will? No one! Besides she grew bored way too fast.

Her ears twitched at the question " like I said earlier , Nothing much. " she sighed and began to clean her left leg . "so...what do you think about Lionstar stepping down?.. " she asked. TO be honest she didn't care for it, she liked his personality and wanted him to stay around longer. He got things done! Sootstar seemed ok... She had no bias on him yet.

ciitrus--fruitz
November 22nd, 2020, 01:46 PM
mellifluentCurator

She gave a grumble at that, how was mink alright?! HOW?! There had to be something bugging her.. She didn't believe it for one second. Whiskers twitching as Minkstripe continued on , she made herself constable by laying down. Making eye contact "you know, when they're born and all, I can kit-sit for them. I highly doubt anyone else will take up the job anyways " she said with a bit of pride in her tone. Who would want to care of a litter out of their own will? No one! Besides she grew bored way too fast.

Her ears twitched at the question " like I said earlier , Nothing much. " she sighed and began to clean her left leg . "so...what do you think about Lionstar stepping down?.. " she asked. TO be honest she didn't care for it, she liked his personality and wanted him to stay around longer. He got things done! Sootstar seemed ok... She had no bias on him yet.
Minkstripe smiles, whiskers twitching. "That would be nice. I'll be honest, I miss leaving camp, but it'll all be worth it in the end." Minkstripe continues to groom herself, purring a bit as she did so. Grooming was always a very soothing activity for her, especially when she's talking to other cats and needs to keep her appearance up. Minkstripe ponders on Feathermask's question for a moment before responding. "I don't know, I'll miss him, but I know leaders come and go. He's never made any terrible decisions in the past, so I think if he thinks stepping down is what's best for the Clan, I won't object," she says, swishing her tail again. "Besides, a little change is sometimes best for the Clans."

Leucos
November 22nd, 2020, 01:59 PM
mellifluentCurator

She grinned to herself on minkstripes seemingly accepting answer. Ears flicking at the purring she tried to ignore it. Grooming being done she rested her chin on her leg and looked up at her only to hum. "Oh ? True....so then Dawnstar being in charge of shadow clan would be a good thing? From what I gathered at the gathering I don't like her " she grumbled. Dawnstar was too menacing . from stories shed rather have windygale back in charge "From the nursery stories, I'd rather have someone like Windystar back -"

ciitrus--fruitz
November 22nd, 2020, 04:04 PM
mellifluentCurator

She grinned to herself on minkstripes seemingly accepting answer. Ears flicking at the purring she tried to ignore it. Grooming being done she rested her chin on her leg and looked up at her only to hum. "Oh ? True....so then Dawnstar being in charge of shadow clan would be a good thing? From what I gathered at the gathering I don't like her " she grumbled. Dawnstar was too menacing . from stories shed rather have windygale back in charge "From the nursery stories, I'd rather have someone like Windystar back -"
Minkstripe's eyes widen and she pauses her grooming, whipping her head up and shaking it. "No, no! Dawnstar is not a part of that at all. The way I see it, her leadership is not a change from Icestar's." Minkstripe narrows her eyes and directs her gaze at the floor. "Anyone who can rule as ruthelessly as the pair of them doesn't deserve to be in a position of power." She slashes a claw accross the dirt in her anger, then immediately covers up the marks and looks at her friend with a guilty expression on her face. "Sorry."

Leucos
November 22nd, 2020, 04:17 PM
mellifluentCurator

She gave a nod at that "no they don't " the molly agreed. Tail lashing a bit at the thought of those two, Feathermask fought to keep her anger in check.Then she huffed "don't apologize, your anger is just " she meowed then she shook her head slightly "but I wouldn't be focusing on that too much right now.. Anywho what are you gonna name your kits?" Feather smiled. She was always intrigued by the name choices and why queens would name them certain things.

ciitrus--fruitz
November 22nd, 2020, 05:13 PM
mellifluentCurator

She gave a nod at that "no they don't " the molly agreed. Tail lashing a bit at the thought of those two, Feathermask fought to keep her anger in check.Then she huffed "don't apologize, your anger is just " she meowed then she shook her head slightly "but I wouldn't be focusing on that too much right now.. Anywho what are you gonna name your kits?" Feather smiled. She was always intrigued by the name choices and why queens would name them certain things.
"Hmmm..." Minkstripe thinks on this for a moment. She glances at her belly, pondering the little lives within. She never really thought about what she would name them; she'd always just assumed she would do it when the time came. "Well, I'll probably have to see them first, but I guess I've always loved tree-themed names. Oak, Pine, Tree, Timber, that kinda stuff." She thinks for a moment before saying, "Oh! I know, I want to name one of them Crabkit. I love the little guys."

Leucos
November 22nd, 2020, 05:31 PM
mellifluentCurator

She gave a giggle at Crabkit, if mink were to name them tree based wouldn't crabkit be the odd one out? " wouldn't that make the little guy the odd one out?..but sure " she did like the name crab. It wasn't very common . Then her ears perked up at an idea "Speaking of trees, There's so many options! There's willow, Birch, Branch, Twig , Bark, weeping even if you want to put that with willow! " she purred. She liked names! They were fun and she had a blast thinking of them .

ciitrus--fruitz
November 22nd, 2020, 06:22 PM
mellifluentCurator

She gave a giggle at Crabkit, if mink were to name them tree based wouldn't crabkit be the odd one out? " wouldn't that make the little guy the odd one out?..but sure " she did like the name crab. It wasn't very common . Then her ears perked up at an idea "Speaking of trees, There's so many options! There's willow, Birch, Branch, Twig , Bark, weeping even if you want to put that with willow! " she purred. She liked names! They were fun and she had a blast thinking of them .
Minkstripe laughs. "Oh, I'm sure I won't be naming all of them after trees. I've loved the name Crabkit since I was little, it's just such a good name. I'll have to see what my kits are like before I choose their name, though," she says, shifting in her seat. "Those are all good names, though!"

Leucos
November 22nd, 2020, 06:47 PM
mellifluentCurator

Feathermask gave a nod "I have some names I like myself . I've met this fella a while ago his name was Cicadakit! I added that to my list for sure " she smiled . Was it weird to list names? Nah. She kicked that thought away. Yawning stretched out her legs " do you need anything? I can get you some food -" she offered .

ciitrus--fruitz
November 23rd, 2020, 05:17 PM
mellifluentCurator

Feathermask gave a nod "I have some names I like myself . I've met this fella a while ago his name was Cicadakit! I added that to my list for sure " she smiled . Was it weird to list names? Nah. She kicked that thought away. Yawning stretched out her legs " do you need anything? I can get you some food -" she offered .
Minkstripe smiles. "Oh, I like that! Y'know, I've always love bug-themed names, too. I don't know, there's just something so appealing about them." Minkstripe takes a moment to imagine her own kits. She hadn't put too much thought into what they would look or act like, but now she was really thinking about it, especially since she was getting closer and closer to having kits as time went on. "Oh, no, don't worry about me," she said with a chuckle, "I'll be just alright." She lays back down on her side and sighs, comfortable in her nest of reeds.

Patch
November 23rd, 2020, 05:27 PM
Moonbreeze sighed and looked around. Boring ol' nursery. Wish my kits would come already, She thought. Moonbreeze laided down, thinking of her mate. He had died a few moons ago from green-cough, and had told her one thing: 'Stay strong, my love, for I will always be with you,'

Leucos
November 23rd, 2020, 05:37 PM
mellifluentCurator

Feathermask gave a smile, she liked this Queen! Some to her were a tad bit annoying ....and some just downright angered her. Although she gave a huff, then what could she do? "Ok then...no food.... Then what can I do?.." she asked. Yeah Minkstripe said she was alright , but that'll only last for so long ! She was bored..big time. Huffing she stretched herself out again and did her best to stay put.

ciitrus--fruitz
November 23rd, 2020, 05:41 PM
mellifluentCurator

Feathermask gave a smile, she liked this Queen! Some to her were a tad bit annoying ....and some just downright angered her. Although she gave a huff, then what could she do? "Ok then...no food.... Then what can I do?.." she asked. Yeah Minkstripe said she was alright , but that'll only last for so long ! She was bored..big time. Huffing she stretched herself out again and did her best to stay put.
Minkstripe laughs a bit. This she-cat was pretty persistent, huh? "Don't worry, I really don't need anything," she says, lifting her head to look at Feathermask better. "But if you really insist, you could bring a couple fish over here and we could eat together."

Astraea
November 23rd, 2020, 05:46 PM
mellifluentCurator Checkmate

-------------
Fox-paw
-------------

Would you both like anything? ~se was gonna be here for a bit , so she might as well help the queens~ If not . If its anything you need help with. Please call my name ~she faked smiled. This was boring hopefully they didnt see through her fake smile and tone. she said all that as she padded towards them~

Leucos
November 23rd, 2020, 05:49 PM
mellifluentCurator

Just like that she was up in a flash. It only took her a few seconds to return with two trout fish . to be honest they were her favorite . She set one down for the other molly only to return to her spot. Setting her own fish down "sorry but I get bored fast-" Feathermask added with a small chuckle.

ciitrus--fruitz
November 23rd, 2020, 06:05 PM
mellifluentCurator Checkmate

-------------
Fox-paw
-------------

Would you both like anything? ~se was gonna be here for a bit , so she might as well help the queens~ If not . If its anything you need help with. Please call my name ~she faked smiled. This was boring hopefully they didnt see through her fake smile and tone. she said all that as she padded towards them~
mellifluentCurator

Just like that she was up in a flash. It only took her a few seconds to return with two trout fish . to be honest they were her favorite . She set one down for the other molly only to return to her spot. Setting her own fish down "sorry but I get bored fast-" Feathermask added with a small chuckle.
Minkstripe turns her head to the apprentice and smiles a bit. "Ah, it's ok, we don't need anything," she says. She thinks it's nice for the apprentice to be spending time in the Nursery and helping out the queens.

Minkstripe chuckles, pulling the fish closer to herself with her paw. "Thanks, and don't worry about it, I definitely get that," she says with a smile. She begins digging into the fish, enjoying the rich flavors. It wasn't her favorite fish, but she could definitely appreciate it.

Leucos
November 24th, 2020, 01:21 PM
mellifluentCurator ~Fox~

She looked up at the apprentice only to give a smile "thanks ! But I'm not a queen! Really just trying to help out like you " Feathermask meowed . Its nice seeing younger cats help with that she took a bite only to giggle a bit . Swallowing , she gave a sheepish smile . At least she understood . "how's your day been?" she asked the queen.

ciitrus--fruitz
November 24th, 2020, 01:55 PM
mellifluentCurator ~Fox~

She looked up at the apprentice only to give a smile "thanks ! But I'm not a queen! Really just trying to help out like you " Feathermask meowed . Its nice seeing younger cats help with that she took a bite only to giggle a bit . Swallowing , she gave a sheepish smile . At least she understood . "how's your day been?" she asked the queen.
Minkstripe smiles and finishes her bite. "Oh, I've been alright. Just talking to some of my friends, sleeping mostly," she says with a chuckle. Minkstripe shifts so she's sitting with her legs and belly to the side but her front facing up. She swishes her tail, tucking it protectively around herself. "What about you, what have you done all day?"

Leucos
November 24th, 2020, 02:11 PM
mellifluentCurator

At least. Everyone's day has been chill " like yours it was pretty calm " she answered . taking a another bite, the warrior looked around the nursery . One thing ran through her mind . BOREEEEDDD

ciitrus--fruitz
November 24th, 2020, 05:15 PM
mellifluentCurator

At least. Everyone's day has been chill " like yours it was pretty calm " she answered . taking a another bite, the warrior looked around the nursery . One thing ran through her mind . BOREEEEDDD
Minkstripe hums, finishing her fish and licking her lips. She rolls over onto her back and stretches out, sighing as her achy joints pop. She stares out of the nursery at the camp longingly, tail swishing. "Feathermask, a word of advice," she says with a sigh, "Don't take your youth for granted. Kits are nice and all, and don't get me wrong, I don't regret having kits, but I do miss being able to leave camp. I would say, maybe wait a little, or adopt later on in life."

Leucos
November 24th, 2020, 05:36 PM
mellifluentCurator

( want it to end here?)

Her ears flicked at that without looking at her direction . don't take it for Granted... it echoed in her head for a while. This made her fold her ears back and think of her sister.. Eyes turning to pieces of ice and claws digging into the ground. Exactly WHY I did that ! Many reasons why - sniffing " trust me I won't... " her tone of voice sounding like something was on her mind . " it was nice meeting you Minkstripe" she half heartedly smiled .

ciitrus--fruitz
November 24th, 2020, 06:56 PM
mellifluentCurator

( want it to end here?)

Her ears flicked at that without looking at her direction . don't take it for Granted... it echoed in her head for a while. This made her fold her ears back and think of her sister.. Eyes turning to pieces of ice and claws digging into the ground. Exactly WHY I did that ! Many reasons why - sniffing " trust me I won't... " her tone of voice sounding like something was on her mind . " it was nice meeting you Minkstripe" she half heartedly smiled .
(yup, that sounds good!)

Fletcher
November 24th, 2020, 08:09 PM
Spotkit pranced throughout the nursery, slaloming back and forth between sleeping cats and their nursing kits. He was five moons old at this point, bustling with energy and excitement at anticipation of becoming an apprentice.

Unfortunately, though, he still had quite a bit of time to wait until them. He'd not had a mother to watch over him, and was fairly independent, as far as kits went. Eventually, he tuckered himself out, stopping at the mouth of the nursery and gazing out at the camp.

Madelaine
November 24th, 2020, 11:32 PM
[ Greenleap; ]

Cottonstrike padded into the nursery with a mouse, danging from his jaws. he decided he was going to come and visited his beloved mate. She must be hungry. The deaf tom padded over to Greenheart and sat it down in front of her. "Thought you might be hungry.", he meowed with a purr.

Sweetie
November 25th, 2020, 02:02 AM
Thank Starclan that this queen had some sort of brains, unlike the other feather-headed queens. Getting comfy once again in his spot Twistingkit forced his pelt to smooth over from rising because of Flywhateveritis. It honestly made the kit suspicious for an adult to apologize for something, like, when does that ever happen? Not even trying to hide his suspicions the tom turned to give the molly half of his attention. "Well, there is only so much to do as a kit." Shrugging his right shoulder in a whatever way.

Rainquail

Greenleap
November 25th, 2020, 11:19 AM
[ Greenleap; ]

Cottonstrike padded into the nursery with a mouse, danging from his jaws. he decided he was going to come and visited his beloved mate. She must be hungry. The deaf tom padded over to Greenheart and sat it down in front of her. "Thought you might be hungry.", he meowed with a purr.
"Oh, I am." The she-cat purred to her mate, looking at him so that Cottonstrike could read her lips. Greenheart ate the mouse slowly, enjoying every bit of it.

Madelaine
November 28th, 2020, 05:06 AM
"Oh, I am." The she-cat purred to her mate, looking at him so that Cottonstrike could read her lips. Greenheart ate the mouse slowly, enjoying every bit of it.

Cottonstrike was glad. The tom settled down next to his mate and began to groom her gray fur as she ate. "So how are you doing?", he asked. He was worried about her to be honest, but for him that was to be expected.

Greenleap
November 28th, 2020, 11:12 AM
Cottonstrike was glad. The tom settled down next to his mate and began to groom her gray fur as she ate. "So how are you doing?", he asked. He was worried about her to be honest, but for him that was to be expected.
"Oh, I'm doing good. I'm very tired and hungry, though." Greenhart purred as her mate groomed her.

Quasar
November 28th, 2020, 05:05 PM
GOOSEKIT

Goosekit stomped slowly into the nursery, bumping into the wall quite a few times on his way. Its not like he didn't know how to walk...well, he did know how to , but not well - per say. He huffed in irritation before slowly making his way over to his nest, surprised to not smell the scent of his mother. He wasn't really complaining though. Any moment of freedom was welcome to him. Sightless brown eyes swept around the nursery, almost as if he could see it. He didn't know why he did that when he knew full well he couldn't see anything, he just did it sometimes. Sitting down in the empty nest, he started to groom his messy fur, though he didnt really know what it ended up looking like - nor did he really care.

{open}

Madelaine
November 29th, 2020, 01:59 AM
"Oh, I'm doing good. I'm very tired and hungry, though." Greenhart purred as her mate groomed her.

Cottonstrike looked at her and nodded. He continued grooming her. A few moments later to looked back at her. "Everything going to get better I promise.", he meowed.

iliri
November 29th, 2020, 09:54 AM
GOOSEKIT

Goosekit stomped slowly into the nursery, bumping into the wall quite a few times on his way. Its not like he didn't know how to walk...well, he did know how to , but not well - per say. He huffed in irritation before slowly making his way over to his nest, surprised to not smell the scent of his mother. He wasn't really complaining though. Any moment of freedom was welcome to him. Sightless brown eyes swept around the nursery, almost as if he could see it. He didn't know why he did that when he knew full well he couldn't see anything, he just did it sometimes. Sitting down in the empty nest, he started to groom his messy fur, though he didnt really know what it ended up looking like - nor did he really care.

{open}

Lakekit took notice him, noticing him bumping into the walls along his way to his nest, a slight scoff came from her as she watched. “Do you at ALL know where your going?” She mewed, her fluffy blue-gray tabby fur bristling a little as she made her way to Goosekit, her ears flattened against her head as her sarcastic side came through.

PEPPERMINT~
November 29th, 2020, 10:00 AM
Shadowkit sat in the corner by himself, playing with his pebble. He considered speaking to the two other cats. The kit gnawed on the rock in his small white paws as he nervously watched Goosekit and Lakekit. ( open to whoever )

Greenleap
November 29th, 2020, 03:41 PM
Cottonstrike looked at her and nodded. He continued grooming her. A few moments later to looked back at her. "Everything going to get better I promise.", he meowed.
"It will be, especially when I have the kits! We're gonna be running all over the place, trying to get them to listen!" Greenheart giggled.

LostInTheOrchids
November 30th, 2020, 10:15 PM
Foxriver knew she was going to kit soon, *sigh*
[OPEN]

iliri
December 1st, 2020, 08:57 AM
Shadowkit sat in the corner by himself, playing with his pebble. He considered speaking to the two other cats. The kit gnawed on the rock in his small white paws as he nervously watched Goosekit and Lakekit. ( open to whoever )

Lakekit looked over at the kit, giving a slight scoff, “Your looking nervous than a fidgety apprentice getting a thorn out of their pad. What’s the matter with you?” a little bit of sarcasm entered her tone, her ears flat against her head as her fluffy fur bristled.

Madelaine
December 3rd, 2020, 01:26 AM
"It will be, especially when I have the kits! We're gonna be running all over the place, trying to get them to listen!" Greenheart giggled.

"If their going to be anything like we were yeah we'll be trying to catch up with them. Hopefully no imaginary duck will come back.", he meowed. Cottonstrike wasn't sure if she remembered when they blocked the nursery with moss balls all because of a fake duck.

Greenleap
December 3rd, 2020, 06:50 AM
"If their going to be anything like we were yeah we'll be trying to catch up with them. Hopefully no imaginary duck will come back.", he meowed. Cottonstrike wasn't sure if she remembered when they blocked the nursery with moss balls all because of a fake duck.
She stifled a laugh as the tom brought up that memory. Greenheart broke out into laughter, "Oh yea, hopefully the kits don't think that up again!" She giggled.

Abyssopelagic
December 3rd, 2020, 03:42 PM
Thank Starclan that this queen had some sort of brains, unlike the other feather-headed queens. Getting comfy once again in his spot Twistingkit forced his pelt to smooth over from rising because of Flywhateveritis. It honestly made the kit suspicious for an adult to apologize for something, like, when does that ever happen? Not even trying to hide his suspicions the tom turned to give the molly half of his attention. "Well, there is only so much to do as a kit." Shrugging his right shoulder in a whatever way.

Rainquail

Flyfur mumbled nonsensically under her breath, more of a rumbling sound, really, before speaking up, tail lightly bapping the ground behind her.
"You seem like you could use something to do. How would you feel about getting to spar a bit? As long as you don't hurt your denmate, I don't think there would be any problem with it, if you'd want that."
There weren't any rules against that, plus it's something she'd done for quite a few kits.

PEPPERMINT~
December 3rd, 2020, 05:36 PM
Shadowkit sat by himself, examining a small stick. ( sry for the short post :P ) Lynxpaw

Jade13
December 4th, 2020, 01:39 PM
littlekit sat alone in the back of the Nursery. he had been born in riverclan but he birth mom left him. he didnt miss her he didnt even remember her yet he still felt sad that she had gone? he didnt want to think about it. "does anybody want to play?" in his little squeak of a voice. he was smaller than the other kits his age thats where he got the name littlekit. littlekit got a small ball of moss and started to role it around. Gizmo

Cloudkit14
December 4th, 2020, 03:13 PM
littlekit sat alone in the back of the Nursery. he had been born in riverclan but he birth mom left him. he didnt miss her he didnt even remember her yet he still felt sad that she had gone? he didnt want to think about it. "does anybody want to play?" in his little squeak of a voice. he was smaller than the other kits his age thats where he got the name littlekit. littlekit got a small ball of moss and started to role it around. Gizmo
Tigerlily stepped into the nursery. She liked kits. Never had any of her own, but she has 2 adopted. Littlekit and Ivykit. The 2 aren't siblings, but they are adopted siblings. She saw littlekit alone and said: "want to play moss-ball?"

Jade13
December 4th, 2020, 03:19 PM
Tigerlily stepped into the nursery. She liked kits. Never had any of her own, but she has 2 adopted. Littlekit and Ivykit. The 2 aren't siblings, but they are adopted siblings. She saw littlekit alone and said: "want to play moss-ball?"

little kit looked up "YES" tigerlily was little kits adoptive mom though he always thought of her as his real mom. she still had warrior stuff to do but when she was done she always stops by the nursery and plays. little kit hit the moss ball to tigerlily.

Cloudkit14
December 4th, 2020, 06:34 PM
little kit looked up "YES" tigerlily was little kits adoptive mom though he always thought of her as his real mom. she still had warrior stuff to do but when she was done she always stops by the nursery and plays. little kit hit the moss ball to tigerlily.
Tigerlily bounced it back. it went a bit to high and was heading for the kits head.

Jade13
December 4th, 2020, 06:43 PM
Tigerlily bounced it back. it went a bit to high and was heading for the kits head.

littlekit looked up and sprang for the ball trying to ether hit it back or grab it. he manged to grab it with a claw though he could have dropped it at any second. littlekit felt a jolt of excitement he caught it! though that faded away as he tumbled to the ground "ow that hurt" then he looked to his paw "i got it tho" he said excitedly. and he passed it back to tigerlily.

Cloudkit14
December 5th, 2020, 06:13 AM
littlekit looked up and sprang for the ball trying to ether hit it back or grab it. he manged to grab it with a claw though he could have dropped it at any second. littlekit felt a jolt of excitement he caught it! though that faded away as he tumbled to the ground "ow that hurt" then he looked to his paw "i got it tho" he said excitedly. and he passed it back to tigerlily.
"Good job". She said and brushed some moss off his head as she passed it back.

Jade13
December 5th, 2020, 10:06 AM
"Good job". She said and brushed some moss off his head as she passed it back.

"thanks" he passed it back "can i go get some prey from the fresh kill pile?" he looked up " im starving!"

Cloudkit14
December 5th, 2020, 10:06 AM
"thanks" he passed it back "can i go get some prey from the fresh kill pile?" he looked up " im starving!"
"sure". Tigerlily purred

Jade13
December 5th, 2020, 10:09 AM
"sure". Tigerlily purred

"YAY" he said as he ran to the fresh kill pile "can you come with me so we can carry it back?"

Cloudkit14
December 5th, 2020, 10:11 AM
"YAY" he said as he ran to the fresh kill pile "can you come with me so we can carry it back?"
Tigerlily nodded. "But then I must get back to warrior duties." She sighed.

Jade13
December 5th, 2020, 10:16 AM
Tigerlily nodded. "But then I must get back to warrior duties." She sighed.

"awww. ok" littlekit didnt want her to leave but knew he had to " if anything exiting happens tell me!"

(should we end in the middle of camp? also its called the clearing right?)

Cloudkit14
December 5th, 2020, 10:16 AM
"awww. ok" littlekit didnt want her to leave but knew he had to " if anything exiting happens tell me!"

(should we end in the middle of camp? also its called the clearing right?)
ok

Jade13
December 5th, 2020, 10:17 AM
ok

"YAY'

(lets end here)

Cloudkit14
December 5th, 2020, 10:25 AM
"YAY'

(lets end here)
(ok)

ciitrus--fruitz
December 5th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Cocoa <3 Cold Cobra Roseleader TheNyanCatMinecart

Minkstripe pads into the nursery, all four of her kits on hand. She drops them gently into her nest, then collapses in the reeds, exhausted from her recent adventure. She kicks her kits to warm them up, purring to let them know they're safe now. Minkstripe nidges her kits closer to her belly, kaaying her tail over them to warm them and make them feel safe. She lays her head down on her paws, closing her eyes and listening to the sounds of the nursery. Despite everything, the mewling of kits, familiar scents, and soft voices of the queens put her at ease, calming her so she could finally get some decent rest.

PEPPERMINT~
December 5th, 2020, 02:47 PM
Cocoa <3 Cold Cobra Roseleader TheNyanCatMinecart

Mimkstripe pads into the nursery, all four of her kits on hand. She drops them gently into her nest, then collapses in the reeds, exhausted from her recent adventure. She kicks her kits to warm them up, purring to let them know they're safe now. Minkstripe nidges her kits closer to her belly, kaaying her tail over them to warm them and make them feel safe. She lays her head down on her paws, closing her eyes and listening to the sounds of the nursery. Despite everything, the mewling of kits, familiar scents, and soft voices of the queens put her at ease, calming her so she could finally get some decent rest.
Timberkit woke up with a start and wiggled closer to his mother. He yelped upon being kicked and wailed for awhile before beginning to suckle. Once he was finished, he squeaked a few more times, relishing his mother's warmth.

Roseleader
December 5th, 2020, 02:50 PM
Beetlekit starts suckling soon after her mother kicks her and she goes to sleep when she is full. mellifluentCurator

Jade13
December 5th, 2020, 03:34 PM
littlekit sat alone again after tigerlily left. he hated not haveing a mom that could stay in the nursery with him but would never want anybody else. he stared to bat the moss ball around again and chased is around the nursery untill he ran into another kit and they tumbled over Roseleader

Roseleader
December 5th, 2020, 03:45 PM
Falconkit shyly says hi after Littlekit tumbles over her. feather lily

Jade13
December 5th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Falconkit shyly says hi after Littlekit tumbles over her. feather lily

little kit got up and looked over " hey sorry" he saw that they where also alone "whats your name?" little kit asked he saw that this kit had three legs but didnt care.

Roseleader
December 5th, 2020, 04:01 PM
Falconkit shyly says Faclonkit. feather lily

Jade13
December 5th, 2020, 04:24 PM
Falconkit shyly says Faclonkit. feather lily

"my names littlekit!" he looked at his moss ball "you do want to play with me!" littlekit could tell falconkit was shy but littlekit wanted sombody to play with and could tell they both where alone.

Roseleader
December 5th, 2020, 04:32 PM
Falcon shyly says yes. feather lily

Jade13
December 5th, 2020, 04:38 PM
littlekit passed the moss ball to falconkit " do you have any friends that can also play with us?" Roseleader

~Echo~
December 5th, 2020, 08:02 PM
Echokit tossed a pebble around in the corner quietly. She sighed and wondered if anyone would play with her.

Roseleader
December 5th, 2020, 08:37 PM
Faclonkt shyly says no. feather lily

Jade13
December 5th, 2020, 11:10 PM
littlekit looked over and saw a kit playing in the corner "HEY you want to play with us" then looked back at falconkit "is that ok with you? also can i be your friend?" Roseleader ~Echo~

Roseleader
December 6th, 2020, 11:48 AM
Faclonkit shyly says yes to both. feather lily

Jade13
December 6th, 2020, 12:20 PM
Faclonkit shyly says yes to both. feather lily

"yay" littlekit looked at the other kit "so do you want to play with us?" ~Echo~

Sweetie
December 6th, 2020, 06:30 PM
While Twistingkit was not able to hear what the queen said, he glowered in her direction. The kit was very close to spitting more venom until Flywhateverherstupidnameis spoke up about sparing. Now that seemed worth his while and interesting.
'As long as you don't hurt your denmate...'
Ha, she's funny. If he did happen to let his never ending anger out on something...well then they should have known better and he'll make it look like an 'accident'.
Dwelling on the thought for a few more heartbeats the twisted tom stretched and got up from his moss bedding. "Very well, how do we 'spar?' ". The crabby brown tabby never had friends (nor the desire to) so he did not participate or know about the fun games the feather-brained kits played.

Rainquail

~Echo~
December 7th, 2020, 10:48 AM
Echokit turned her head to face Littlekit. "Ok sure!" feather lily

Jade13
December 7th, 2020, 10:53 AM
Echokit turned her head to face Littlekit. "Ok sure!" feather lily

"YAY" littlekit said vary exited "whats your name n littlekit and this is falconkit" he said pointing his tail to falconkit. littlekit passed the moss ball to the new kit though he hit it kind of hard Roseleader

~Echo~
December 7th, 2020, 10:58 AM
"My name is Echokit" she replied. She passed the moss ball to falconkit. feather lily

Jade13
December 7th, 2020, 11:00 AM
"My name is Echokit" she replied. She passed the moss ball to falconkit. feather lily

"nice to meet you" littlekit was exited to have some friends "wheres your mom? mine is tigerlily she had to go do warrior stuff"

~Echo~
December 7th, 2020, 11:03 AM
"nice to meet you too! I don't have a mom yet" Echokit said

Jade13
December 7th, 2020, 11:07 AM
"nice to meet you too! I don't have a mom yet" Echokit said

"i didnt for a little bit but then tigerlily took me in" littlekit stoped and looked to see if he could find her but he couldn " she still has warrior stuff to do but she always comes to visit me and play! anyways do you want to be friends"

~Echo~
December 7th, 2020, 11:11 AM
"Ok we can be friends" Echokit was very happy to finally have a friend to play with.

Jade13
December 7th, 2020, 11:13 AM
"Ok we can be friends" Echokit was very happy to finally have a friend to play with.

"YAY now i have two cats to play with!" littlekit was so exited (please @ me. Thanks!)

Quasar
December 7th, 2020, 12:38 PM
Lakekit took notice him, noticing him bumping into the walls along his way to his nest, a slight scoff came from her as she watched. “Do you at ALL know where your going?” She mewed, her fluffy blue-gray tabby fur bristling a little as she made her way to Goosekit, her ears flattened against her head as her sarcastic side came through.

Goosekits large ears perked up when he heard someone...talking to him? That's what it sounded like, at least. Plus, who else would they be talking to about bumping into walls? Urgh. Great. He loved having his lack of navigational skills brought up. The slender toms hazy eyes narrowed and flitted over to glare in the direction of the other kit, his tail starting to slowly lash, ¨As a matter of fact, I do. Thank you, though, for the concern¨ he scoffed quietly, turning his attention back to grooming his fur. He was tempted to do a mock bow, but something told him that doing that...probably wasn't a wise idea.

iliri
December 7th, 2020, 12:42 PM
Goosekits large ears perked up when he heard someone...talking to him? That's what it sounded like, at least. Plus, who else would they be talking to about bumping into walls? Urgh. Great. He loved having his lack of navigational skills brought up. The slender toms hazy eyes narrowed and flitted over to glare in the direction of the other kit, his tail starting to slowly lash, ¨As a matter of fact, I do. Thank you, though, for the concern¨ he scoffed quietly, turning his attention back to grooming his fur. He was tempted to do a mock bow, but something told him that doing that...probably wasn't a wise idea.

The she-kit rolled her eyes, lashing her tail. “I wasn’t being concerned Bee-brain I was being sarcastic.” She sat down, her blue eyes turning to slits.

Quasar
December 7th, 2020, 12:46 PM
The she-kit rolled her eyes, lashing her tail. “I wasn’t being concerned Bee-brain I was being sarcastic.” She sat down, her blue eyes turning to slits.

Wow, oblivious much? Goosekit couldnt help but laugh to himself at the answer, covering his mouth with a paw to muffle the laughter. Wow! Quite ironic for the sarcastic one to not notice the sarcasm of another cat! After a moment, he was able to silence the laughter and turned his head back towards Lakekit, ¨I wasnt being serious, Bee-brain I was being sarcastic¨ he mocked, letting out a small snort of laughter.

iliri
December 7th, 2020, 01:07 PM
Wow, oblivious much? Goosekit couldnt help but laugh to himself at the answer, covering his mouth with a paw to muffle the laughter. Wow! Quite ironic for the sarcastic one to not notice the sarcasm of another cat! After a moment, he was able to silence the laughter and turned his head back towards Lakekit, ¨I wasnt being serious, Bee-brain I was being sarcastic¨ he mocked, letting out a small snort of laughter.

Lakekit’s eyes narrowed, unsheathing her claws, “You better be glad I ain’t clawing your muzzle off..”

Quasar
December 7th, 2020, 01:13 PM
Lakekit’s eyes narrowed, unsheathing her claws, “You better be glad I ain’t clawing your muzzle off..”

Oh, now she was threatening him? Wow, talk about short-tempered. Clicking his tongue, Goosekit simply shrugged, his mouth stretching open in a wide yawn, ¨Yes, and you better be glad you aren't either, otherwise you would be exiled. Don't dish what you can't take¨ he hummed, laying on his back and stretching out his limbs. simple, straight-forward, and snarky, just how he liked his remarks to be. He had to admit...he was enjoying the dispute more than he probably should. Something about it just appealed to him, in a weird way.

iliri
December 7th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Oh, now she was threatening him? Wow, talk about short-tempered. Clicking his tongue, Goosekit simply shrugged, his mouth stretching open in a wide yawn, ¨Yes, and you better be glad you aren't either, otherwise you would be exiled. Don't dish what you can't take¨ he hummed, laying on his back and stretching out his limbs. simple, straight-forward, and snarky, just how he liked his remarks to be. He had to admit...he was enjoying the dispute more than he probably should. Something about it just appealed to him, in a weird way.

Lakekit immediately felt her fur bristle, hissing slightly, starting to mutter, “Snarky..stupid tom kit..”

Quasar
December 7th, 2020, 01:51 PM
Lakekit immediately felt her fur bristle, hissing slightly, starting to mutter, “Snarky..stupid tom kit..”

Okay, now goosekit was starting to get annoyed. It started out funny and amusing, now it was just irritating. Still, he kept his composure. ¨look whos talking¨ he mused, licking a paw and dragging it over his ear.

iliri
December 7th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Okay, now goosekit was starting to get annoyed. It started out funny and amusing, now it was just irritating. Still, he kept his composure. ¨look whos talking¨ he mused, licking a paw and dragging it over his ear.

Lakekit started to smirk, “Looks like your losing your composure, I can tell.”

Quasar
December 7th, 2020, 02:01 PM
Lakekit started to smirk, “Looks like your losing your composure, I can tell.”

Yeah, no way she could tell. Now she was making things up. whether it was actually true or not - which it was - he had no doubt that it was just a lucky guess on her part. Master actor, that's who he was. Apparently it seemed that Lakekit had run out of insults, so now she was just grasping onto any little thing she could. He was getting bored fast, and sadly there didnt seem to be much he could to. ¨Mhmmm¨ he drawled out, barely even paying attention to the she-kit anymore.

iliri
December 7th, 2020, 02:21 PM
Yeah, no way she could tell. Now she was making things up. whether it was actually true or not - which it was - he had no doubt that it was just a lucky guess on her part. Master actor, that's who he was. Apparently it seemed that Lakekit had run out of insults, so now she was just grasping onto any little thing she could. He was getting bored fast, and sadly there didnt seem to be much he could to. ¨Mhmmm¨ he drawled out, barely even paying attention to the she-kit anymore.

Lakekit was starting to be bored of this tomkit, so she walked off, muttering under her breath with curses.

~Echo~
December 10th, 2020, 03:13 PM
Echokit ran around the nursery and then suddenly crashed into a white kit. Rosey

Rosey
December 10th, 2020, 03:17 PM
Echokit ran around the nursery and then suddenly crashed into a white kit. Rosey

Snowkit fell to the ground. "Hey there, you should slow down!" she said in a playful tone of voice. "whats your name?"

~Echo~
December 10th, 2020, 03:25 PM
Snowkit fell to the ground. "Hey there, you should slow down!" she said in a playful tone of voice. "whats your name?"

"Im Echokit," she said "who are you?"

Estelle
December 10th, 2020, 04:31 PM
Gingerfrost was a little tired, and almost instinctively his paws carried him to the place of his birth. It would soon be that time, after all, a though that remained in the back of his mind. He was about to head to the old nest in the back of the nursery, one that hadn't been cleaned in nearly four seasons, yet a familiar pelt caught his eye. He turned and watched. It was Flyfur, and without much thinking he changed his route.
The young warrior approached his adoptive mother, sitting down near her "hey," he greeted with the usual mutter his voice carried "It has... been a little bit. How have you been?" He looked up, somewhere wanting to ask about what happened to Dogflame, but decided to wait. There were chances it was a sensitive topic and perhaps... He wanted to be able to speak to the one who took care of him for so long without grimm news and memories constantly hanging in the air. Or at least, not start it that way.

[ Apologies for the delay! ]
[ Rainquail ]

Madelaine
December 11th, 2020, 12:39 AM
She stifled a laugh as the tom brought up that memory. Greenheart broke out into laughter, "Oh yea, hopefully the kits don't think that up again!" She giggled.

Cottonstrike purred that he had gotten her to laugh. He could tell by just her expression. "As long as none of them are afraid of ducks I feel we have absolutely nothing to worry about.", he meowed.

Greenleap
December 11th, 2020, 06:53 AM
Cottonstrike purred that he had gotten her to laugh. He could tell by just her expression. "As long as none of them are afraid of ducks I feel we have absolutely nothing to worry about.", he meowed.
"Yep!" She purred. Greenheart was happy her mate came to visit her.

Abyssopelagic
December 11th, 2020, 06:44 PM
Gingerfrost was a little tired, and almost instinctively his paws carried him to the place of his birth. It would soon be that time, after all, a though that remained in the back of his mind. He was about to head to the old nest in the back of the nursery, one that hadn't been cleaned in nearly four seasons, yet a familiar pelt caught his eye. He turned and watched. It was Flyfur, and without much thinking he changed his route.
The young warrior approached his adoptive mother, sitting down near her "hey," he greeted with the usual mutter his voice carried "It has... been a little bit. How have you been?" He looked up, somewhere wanting to ask about what happened to Dogflame, but decided to wait. There were chances it was a sensitive topic and perhaps... He wanted to be able to speak to the one who took care of him for so long without grimm news and memories constantly hanging in the air. Or at least, not start it that way.

[ Apologies for the delay! ]
[ Rainquail ]
//All good! I haven't been up to date on stuff myself.

Flyfur had been lost in thought, wondering if she should start sleeping back in the Warrior's den again. She didn't have anymore adopted children still in the nursery and to be quite honest, she was looking foward to being kit-free for a while and taking some time to.... relax?-if that was the word she was looking for- and take some time for herself and focus and the children she already had.
She was taken out of her mind when a very familiar cat stood in front of her. Grin on her face, she picked herself up from her nest and moved to hug her Gingerfrost, such a proud and wonderful boy.
She let him decide if he wanted her affection as always, but continued on to answer his question.

"I've been well, if a bit stressed. I have two apprentices now and it the nursery has had quite a few new queens coming in."
She purred a bit, thinking about Greenheart especially and her mate Cottonstrike. He was a good boy and the two loved eachother dearly. They were certainly good for eachother.
For a moment she wondered if he knew about Dogflame and Sugarapple and suddenly her heart sank, remembering everything that happened recently, especially remembering Charredpaw's outburst at the turkey hunt.
It didn't.... matter, at the moment. It wouldn't do to be starting the conversation with such topics, but considering the date that was rolling about, it would eventually be imminent that one of their meeting would start sad.
"And what of you? I haven't been at the last few meetings, but has Sootstar given you an apprentice yet?"
He was certainly mature and responsible enough for one.

jayfeather21
December 11th, 2020, 09:52 PM
"hello gingerfrost, I am a new queen" Goldenheart settles in moss

"welcome gingerfrost." Goldenheart mewed "where are you off too?"

~Echo~
December 12th, 2020, 11:57 AM
Echokit tossed a moss ball around by herself. She stopped playing with the moss ball when she saw a beetle. She walked up to it slowly and then crouched. A few moments later she leaped onto it and pushed it aorund.

Estelle
December 13th, 2020, 05:17 PM
//All good! I haven't been up to date on stuff myself.

Flyfur had been lost in thought, wondering if she should start sleeping back in the Warrior's den again. She didn't have anymore adopted children still in the nursery and to be quite honest, she was looking foward to being kit-free for a while and taking some time to.... relax?-if that was the word she was looking for- and take some time for herself and focus and the children she already had.
She was taken out of her mind when a very familiar cat stood in front of her. Grin on her face, she picked herself up from her nest and moved to hug her Gingerfrost, such a proud and wonderful boy.
She let him decide if he wanted her affection as always, but continued on to answer his question.

"I've been well, if a bit stressed. I have two apprentices now and it the nursery has had quite a few new queens coming in."
She purred a bit, thinking about Greenheart especially and her mate Cottonstrike. He was a good boy and the two loved eachother dearly. They were certainly good for eachother.
For a moment she wondered if he knew about Dogflame and Sugarapple and suddenly her heart sank, remembering everything that happened recently, especially remembering Charredpaw's outburst at the turkey hunt.
It didn't.... matter, at the moment. It wouldn't do to be starting the conversation with such topics, but considering the date that was rolling about, it would eventually be imminent that one of their meeting would start sad.
"And what of you? I haven't been at the last few meetings, but has Sootstar given you an apprentice yet?"
He was certainly mature and responsible enough for one.

It was surprisingly comforting to see his mother's grin, and of course he accepted her affection without hesitation. He always did, even if he didn't exactly resemble like a cat who would other's eyes. The tom's tail came to wrap around his paws as he listened and nodded with a quiet "hm" in the background "then I suspect there will be quite a few new apprentices too" His voice was muttery, per usual, but audible enough and dark green eyes lifted when his question was returned "I'm fine. I had gotten an apprentice, Shellpaw, but she disappeared the very day of her ceremony" he scoffed. Although he'd never wanted an apprentice in the first place, he appeared to still be a bit sour about Shellpaw's disappearance - even if one could wonder if it wasn't just because he had woken up early that one morning for nothing "can't say I'm surprised though," he grumbled "Although.. For some reason in the past half moon, two apprentices have come to me asking for training." He appeared rather bothered by it, as it kept him from rest, yet somehow he always ended up doing exactly what they'd come to him for: training. Not that he enjoyed it, not at all, he just... Did it sometimes. Those energy drainers needed it anyway.

Upon that, the ginger tom fell silent for a moment though after a few heartbeats Gingerfrost opened his maw to speak again "if you want- and if it might help- maybe I could take out one of your apprentices for training sometime, or just.. Come a long to help out or something.." His voice drifted off more and more into a mutter, yet he meant what he said. If it could help, he would. He didn't want for Flyfur to stressed if there was no need to be - or in any occasion, for that matter. Even if he wasn't sure if that might part of the cause of it.

iliri
December 15th, 2020, 11:20 AM
Lakekit padded along the nursery, muttering under her breath. Being in the nursery was SOOOOO BORING! She wished she could leave! And finally become an apprentice! But she had to wait one more moon..ONE MORE MOON! then she’ll finally be able to become an apprentice,for now, she was gonna go ahead and talk to her sister, Featherkit, “Featherkit!” She mewed, some annoyance in her tone. SunriseOfFire

SunriseOof
December 15th, 2020, 11:51 AM
"Lakekit!" Featherkit mewed excitedly, rising up onto her paws. The sight of her sister, as annoying as she was, lifted the young cat's spirits."Would you like to play?" Christmassy Dashie

iliri
December 15th, 2020, 11:53 AM
"Lakekit!" Featherkit mewed excitedly, rising up onto her paws. The sight of her sister, as annoying as she was, lifted the young cat's spirits."Would you like to play?" Christmassy Dashie

”Sure, not like I have nothing else better to do.” The she-kit replied sarcastically, her ears flat, and her tail lashing.

SunriseOof
December 15th, 2020, 12:29 PM
"Oh, you do have something better to do." Featherkit gazed back at her sister steadily, her own tail twitching. "You could be helping the elders, changing their bedding and getting rid of ticks and such. Then you would be helping the Clan and maybe learning something. Although I know you would rather play with me."
Featherkit walked over to Lakekit and smiled. As helpful as that would be, any kit would much rather be playing with their sibling. Christmassy Dashie

Roseleader
December 16th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Faclonkit sees Littlekit and says hello Littlekit. feather lily

Jade13
December 16th, 2020, 03:50 PM
Faclonkit sees Littlekit and says hello Littlekit. feather lily

" hi falconkit! how are you?" littlekit asked with a big grin. " do you want to play?"

Roseleader
December 16th, 2020, 03:58 PM
Falconkit says of I,m good and yes I do want to play. feather lily

Jade13
December 16th, 2020, 04:02 PM
Falconkit says of I,m good and yes I do want to play. feather lily

" yay what do you want to play!" little kit was so exited " we can play moss ball. or pretend were fighting somebody"

Roseleader
December 16th, 2020, 04:19 PM
Faclonkit says moss-ball. feather lily

Jade13
December 16th, 2020, 04:21 PM
Faclonkit says moss-ball. feather lily

" ok let me go get one" little kit ran off, i little while later he came back with a moss ball little kit passed it to falconkit

Roseleader
December 16th, 2020, 04:58 PM
Falconkit catches the moss-cat and passes it to Littlekit. feather lily

~Echo~
December 17th, 2020, 08:05 AM
"Hey there! Can I join in with you?" Echokit mewed. feather lily Roseleader

Jade13
December 17th, 2020, 08:23 AM
"Hey there! Can I join in with you?" Echokit mewed. feather lily Roseleader

" ya!" little kit passed the moss ball to them " whats your name!"

Roseleader
December 17th, 2020, 08:28 AM
Falconkit shyly says I don,t see why not. Echo

~Echo~
December 17th, 2020, 09:55 AM
"I'm Echokit." She said. She passed the moss ball back to the othe kit feather lily

Jade13
December 17th, 2020, 10:03 AM
"I'm Echokit." She said. She passed the moss ball back to the othe kit feather lily

" im littlekit and this is falconkit!" littlekit said. "are you ready to be and apprentice?"

~Echo~
December 17th, 2020, 10:05 AM
" im littlekit and this is falconkit!" littlekit said. "are you ready to be and apprentice?"
"No, not yet. But I can't wait! Im four moons old," She mewed. "What about you?"feather lily

Jade13
December 17th, 2020, 10:08 AM
"No, not yet. But I can't wait! Im four moons old." She mewed. feather lily

" so am i but i look younger. thats why i have to do the best i can!" little kit said puffing out his chest

~Echo~
December 17th, 2020, 10:14 AM
Echokit smiled. "Do you think we can be friends?" She said. feather lily

Jade13
December 17th, 2020, 10:33 AM
Echokit smiled. "Do you think we can be friends?" She said. feather lily

" ya! i would love that!" littlekit said exitedly. " do ypu want to play something else?"

~Echo~
December 17th, 2020, 10:36 AM
" ya! i would love that!" littlekit said exitedly. " do ypu want to play something else?"
"Hmmm, wanna go see what some of the warriors are doing?" Echokit asked.

Jade13
December 17th, 2020, 10:39 AM
"Hmmm, wanna go see what some of the warriors are doing?" Echokit asked.

" ya! i wonder if they will play with us" little kit said and then made his way to the exit " come on!" ( lets keep going in the clearing)

jayfeather21
December 17th, 2020, 04:40 PM
{hi, i want to be a river clan kit but i need a mother anyone up for a kit?}

TheNyanCatMinecart
December 19th, 2020, 08:27 PM
{Open to anybody who wants to RP!)

Barkkit rested in a moss nest, her head delicately placed on her front paws. As usual, her mouth felt uncomfortable, especially with her two overgrown canines rubbing against the outer skin of her mouth on her muzzle. When she shifted, she could feel the faint bits of reeds that poked out from underneath the comfortable moss layer. Right now, there was nothing to do - she was completely and utterly bored. When she yawned, her overgrown teeth rubbed awkwardly against her lips, and a tip cut into the corner of her mouth a bit too deeply. Letting out a tiny squeak, Barkkit licked it up, feeling the metallic tang on her tongue. Then she shifted in her nest with no trace of the cut left on her mouth. Her stubby tail poked out behind her awkwardly. Would anybody even want to play with her? She’d seen her reflection and she had to admit, she looked a bit weird compared to the others around her. Barkkit glanced at her brown torbie fur, at the orange stripes that sliced across her back and the dark top part of her tail. Also, she’d never asked Mother this, but who was her father? Barkkit rested her head on her front paws once more, still feeling a bit unsettled.

popsicle dream
December 19th, 2020, 10:16 PM
Fawnkit was laying with his head on his paws. He had just joined, uh... FishClan, right? He couldn't remember this stuff! He was pretty sure this... uh... Clan wasn't called FishClan, and that the second big cat who said he wasn't going to eat him wasn't Sockstar, but he didn't know the names right now. But he noticed another kitten - no, kit - and decided to walk over. All the cats he'd met in FishClan were Dayheart, Sockstar, and Cowkit. That had 5'9 change. He padded over. "Hi," he said quietly. TheNyanCatMinecart

TheNyanCatMinecart
December 20th, 2020, 07:22 AM
Phoenix Fire

Barkkit turned over to look at the tom-kit. She hadn’t seen him before, and he didn’t have the familiar, fishy scent of RiverClan on him. Instead, he smelled unfamilar. Her cute pink nose twitched, but it was nice for someone to talk to her. Mother had told her that Outsiders sometimes joined the Clan, so maybe this was one of them. “Hello,” she responded a bit nervously. Since just a “hello” wouldn’t make the conversation go anywhere, she added, “I’m Barkkit.” Her voice was a bit odd due to her underbite.

popsicle dream
December 20th, 2020, 10:18 AM
"I'm Fawn," he replied. "I mean, Fawnkit. Sorry, I guess I'm still getting used to this." He looked down at his paws as he realised he'd messed up. And then he realized his chance. "Uhh... this... uh... Clan, what's it called? I don't think it's FishClan, but I can only remember that the big cat mentioned fish." And there it was. Hopefully Barkkit would have an answer. He looked at the she-kit, noticing for the first time her underbite. It scared him, honestly. But he didn't want to tell her that. He tried not to stare as he waited for her answer. TheNyanCatMinecart

TheNyanCatMinecart
December 20th, 2020, 10:33 AM
Phoenix Fire

Barkkit nodded at the tom-kit’s words. Her guess about him formerly being an Outsider was right. “That’s a nice name,” she mewed. She’d heard the word “fawn” before. It was the name of a young deer, right? It was also a color. Him not knowing the name of the Clan confused her a bit, though. ”We’re RiverClan,” she explained. He looked a bit skittish, but she wasn’t going to comment on that. After all, surely he hadn’t been in RiverClan for a long time if he didn’t remember the name.

popsicle dream
December 20th, 2020, 11:08 AM
"Oh, yeah!" Fawnkit exclaimed. "I remember that now." He looked at Barkkit again, then looked down. "Sorry, I guess it's going to take a while to get used to this," the kit said quietly. He shuffled his white paws. After an awkward moment (for him), he asked another question. "What was the big cat's name? The white one with the gray on him?" He didn't want to seem stupid, but he really didn't know, and if he called the big cat Sockstar, he didn't want to be laughed at. Being laughed at was no fun. At all. TheNyanCatMinecart

TheNyanCatMinecart
December 20th, 2020, 12:07 PM
Phoenix Fire

“It’s okay,” Barkkit mewed a bit quietly. She didn’t talk a lot at times, but it was nice interacting with a fellow kit that wasn’t one of her siblings. At his question, she perked up a bit. One of her overgrown canines snagged at the corner of her mouth, tearing it, and a tiny bead of blood trickled down. Quickly, Barkkit licked it up, and it was as though the wound was never there. This happened all the time. ”I think you might be referring to Sootstar,” Barkkit mewed, shifting her own brown paws. “The leader.” The corner of her mouth still stung a bit.

popsicle dream
December 20th, 2020, 12:40 PM
Fawnkit cringed when Barkkit cut her lip on her rather large tooth. And then licked up the blood. He was still scared to be living in a Clan. The big cat told him he doesn't eat kits, but what about other cats in RiverClan? Barkkit seemed nice, though. All the RiverClan cats he'd met seemed nice. Maybe RiverClan was nice overall. Maybe they wouldn't eat kits. Besides, he saw a lot of kits around him.

That explained why Dayheart called the big cat Sootie! "Thank you," he said to Barkkit. "What does a leader do?" TheNyanCatMinecart

Cloudkit14
December 20th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Rainwillow sat in the nursery excitedly awaiting her kits birth. (OPEN)

TheNyanCatMinecart
December 20th, 2020, 03:15 PM
Phoenix Fire

Barkkit hesitated. “Well... they lead us.” She realized how stupid she probably sounded. “I mean, they run things. They make sure that we do things right and make the decisions. Although the older cats help him make choices and stuff.” That was accurate enough, and all the talking made her mouth sore.

popsicle dream
December 20th, 2020, 05:01 PM
"Oh." Fawnkit was glad he had fur and that it was dark, because he would be bright red if it wasn't. Of course that's what a leader did. What else would they do? TheNyanCatMinecart

TheNyanCatMinecart
December 21st, 2020, 07:11 AM
Phoenix Fire

Barkkit detected some of his embarrassed tone. That hadn’t been her plan; she hadn’t meant to make him embarrassed. “Sorry!” she squeaked quickly. “I mean, it seems obvious, but there’s a lot going on underneath the surface, y’know?” She paused. “A leader’s job is really important.” She stayed quiet, not knowing what else to say.

popsicle dream
December 21st, 2020, 08:50 AM
Fawnkit didn't know what to say, either. He was sure there was more to being a leader than that, but he was still a little embarrassed at not knowing anything. He started to shuffle his paws again, watching them. Shuffle. Shuffle. Shuffle. After a moment, he looked up. It's another stupid question, a voice in his head told him. Don't ask it. But another voice told him, You have to know! And that voice won. "Will we have -kit at the end of our names forever?" There. He got it out. He held his breath, hoping the answer wasn't another obvious one. @ TheNyanCatMinecart

TheNyanCatMinecart
December 21st, 2020, 12:14 PM
Phoenix Fire

Barkkit felt a little awkward around this tom-kit, and at this question, her ears twitched. She’d learned about apprentices, although the thought of having -kit at the end of her name forever was... well, she wouldn’t mind being a kit, but she would also like to grow up. “No, don’t worry,” she replied. “We become apprentices with the suffix -paw, and then warriors with a random suffix the leader chooses, such as -claw or -foot or -sight. It can be almost anything!” Barkkit was a bit curious about what her name would be.

popsicle dream
December 21st, 2020, 12:26 PM
"Really?" That was a lot of name changing. But he would like finding out what his warrior suffix thing would be. That would be interesting. He hoped it was something cool! And he was also glad he wouldn't be called a kit permanently. Fawnkit could tell Barkkit felt a little... uncomfortable? So he said, "I'll go now, and thank you!" TheNyanCatMinecart

TheNyanCatMinecart
December 21st, 2020, 01:54 PM
Phoenix Fire

Barkkit blinked. So soon? It had been nice to finally have someone to talk to, even if that someone didn’t know a lot about Clan life. ”Okay,” she mewed, then added, “Bye. See you later!”

jayfeather21
December 21st, 2020, 03:44 PM
dose anyone know how to start a thread?

Jade13
December 22nd, 2020, 02:20 PM
Littlekit sat alone in the corner he wanted to play or do something! He spotted another kit “ hey do you want to play!” He said running over to the kit, the kit was bigger than him but most kits his age or older where

Holiday Rowan

Shadowkit10
December 22nd, 2020, 02:38 PM
Littlekit sat alone in the corner he wanted to play or do something! He spotted another kit “ hey do you want to play!” He said running over to the kit, the kit was bigger than him but most kits his age or older where

Holiday Rowan
"Sure!" Said ROwankit witha squeak. "Im Rowankit!" He said in a hyper mood

Jade13
December 22nd, 2020, 03:01 PM
"Sure!" Said ROwankit witha squeak. "Im Rowankit!" He said in a hyper mood

“ I’m littlekit! What do you want to play?” Littlekit said, he had somebody to play with! Nobody ever wanted to play with him because they thought he was weak and to small

Shadowkit10
December 22nd, 2020, 03:41 PM
“ I’m littlekit! What do you want to play?” Littlekit said, he had somebody to play with! Nobody ever wanted to play with him because they thought he was weak and to small
"I dunno!"

Jade13
December 22nd, 2020, 03:45 PM
"I dunno!"

“ we can pretend we’re hunting or pretend we are fighting off rouges or play moss ball....” littlekit trailed off he could keep naming things off but thouse where the best three games he could think off

jayfeather21
December 22nd, 2020, 05:44 PM
feather lily
Valerainpetal padded out to sit in the sun, "hmm, nice day," she sighed as she closed her eyes and looked up. Then she heard a squeak and saw a tiny kit, "Hello littlekit!" she said laying down and streaching out

Jade13
December 23rd, 2020, 03:21 PM
feather lily
Valerainpetal padded out to sit in the sun, "hmm, nice day," she sighed as she closed her eyes and looked up. Then she heard a squeak and saw a tiny kit, "Hello littlekit!" she said laying down and streaching out

“ hi! How are you today? When will your kits come? I want kits to play with!” Littlekit said bounding to valerainpetal

Jade13
December 23rd, 2020, 03:22 PM
"I dunno!"

Bump

jayfeather21
December 23rd, 2020, 03:22 PM
"I think, In a few weeks, but Won't you be an apprentice by then?" she asked the little kit, feather lily

Jade13
December 23rd, 2020, 03:24 PM
"I think, In a few weeks, but Won't you be an apprentice by then?" she asked the little kit, feather lily

“ close! I’m only 4.5 moons I’ll be around 5.5 maybe I’ll be an apprentice! Then I can help you and get you prey and bedding!” Littlekit was going to be the most useful apprentice ever

jayfeather21
December 23rd, 2020, 03:38 PM
feather lily "well I bet you are going to be the most helpful apprentice riverclans ever seen"
Valerainpetal told him {him right?} "want to help me think of names?"

Jade13
December 23rd, 2020, 03:47 PM
feather lily "well I bet you are going to be the most helpful apprentice riverclans ever seen"
Valerainpetal told him {him right?} "want to help me think of names?"
( ya him, thanks for asking)
Littlekits eyes got wide “ you’ll let me help pick out names? Well one name I really like it willowkit!” Littlekit said exited to help

jayfeather21
December 23rd, 2020, 03:50 PM
"yeah? Ooh, Thats a really nice one, how 'bout hmm, otterkit?" Valerainpetale asked "oh and you can call me valerain for short if you want," she told him
feather lily

Jade13
December 23rd, 2020, 03:55 PM
"yeah? Ooh, Thats a really nice one, how 'bout hmm, otterkit?" Valerainpetale asked "oh and you can call me valerain for short if you want," she told him
feather lily

“ i like otterkit! How many do you think you’ll have? How many names should we come up with? Valerian” littlekit said looking up at the queen he couldn’t wait to help out with the kits