PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Starfall
July 3rd, 2020, 05:19 PM
The Apprentice poked his head in the Nursery, during this time of day, he found it was quietest. Especially since all of those kits that were causing a ruckus in here were now Apprentices, and instead causing a ruckus in the Apprentices den.

Tiptoeing to one of the far corners of the den, Sleepypaw pulled one of the vacant nests over with him, stretched, than promptly laid himself down. With all this new stuff going on, becoming an Apprentice, easing into training with Dayheart....Dayheart himself. It was beginning to wear the Tuxedo mix out a little bit. He wasn't quite used to so much energy...yet. Not yet, but he did very much like his Mentor.
wren

Quasar
July 3rd, 2020, 05:19 PM
Thrushvine sighed, flicking her gaze away and back to Sproutkit. "Well, it's a long story. I was lost from the clans, and this kittypet took me in his den. After that night I came back to the clans, and I became a queen." She looked at Sproutkit, giving a small smile. "Though I did wish the father was Streamfoot. He already had a mate by the time I was made a warrior, but I couldn't help dreaming!" She gave a small mew of laughter.

Sproutkits jaw dropped a bit. He didn't know you could do that! "W-wait, you c-can h-have kits w-with a k-kittypet?" he squeaked, taking a quick glanc at the kits before looking back at Thrushvine. "W-who's Streamfoot? I-is he a w-warrior too?" he asked, completely and utterly confused about who this 'streamfoot' was. He's never heard that name before in his life!

wren
July 3rd, 2020, 05:41 PM
Stingpaw watched as Sleepypaw slip into the nursery, it felt like it had been days since he’d seen his brother. Things had been moving faster than he could comprehend, so naturally when he saw the opportunity he had to follow him in. The dilute torbie poked his head into the nursery, the warm and familiar scents washing over him.

The apprentice stepped in and scooted around the queens and kits as quietly as he could. He already stood heads taller than he was the last time he’d slept in the den. “Whatcha up too sleep? Running away from day” the tom teased as he came up close to his brother and without being invited flopped over top of him squeezing in close.

Starfall

sootsplashed
July 3rd, 2020, 05:47 PM
Sproutkits jaw dropped a bit. He didn't know you could do that! "W-wait, you c-can h-have kits w-with a k-kittypet?" he squeaked, taking a quick glanc at the kits before looking back at Thrushvine. "W-who's Streamfoot? I-is he a w-warrior too?" he asked, completely and utterly confused about who this 'streamfoot' was. He's never heard that name before in his life!
"Yes, you can, though you aren't supposed to. It was an accident to have kits with that kittypet, neither of us meant for it to happen." She sighed again, hoping the young kit would understand. "Streamfoot is a warrior, yes. He's gray with one black paw, and very handsome. You've probably seen him before, though there's a chance you haven't." Thrushvine wanted to turn the attention from her, "So, Sproutkit, tell me a bit about you!"

~Berry~
July 3rd, 2020, 05:49 PM
Thrushkit walked from leopardkit.
Whats going on Sproutkit? Mumble Sugarglider

Roseleader
July 3rd, 2020, 06:16 PM
RoseKit who was born at 6 am and now is 16 hours old meening that it,s now 10 pm go to sleep.

(eight hours later) blind RoseKit now a day old wakes up yawns and says I had such a good dream tonight.

RoseKit heads to the elders den hoping one of then will tell her some stories

~Berry~
July 3rd, 2020, 10:41 PM
Thrushkit walked over to Buttercupkit.
Hey Buttercupkit wanna play!? The Shadow Flower

The Shadow Flower
July 3rd, 2020, 10:49 PM
Thrushkit walked over to Buttercupkit.
Hey Buttercupkit wanna play!? The Shadow Flower
ButterCupKit would smile.
Ok!

~Berry~
July 3rd, 2020, 10:50 PM
Thrushkit jumped backwards. What do you wanna play!? The Shadow Flower

The Shadow Flower
July 3rd, 2020, 10:54 PM
Thrushkit jumped backwards. What do you wanna play!? The Shadow Flower
ButterCupKit would pounce on him, her round tail up in the air.
How about fighting practice?

~Berry~
July 3rd, 2020, 11:05 PM
Thrushkit nodded. My fav!

He got his hind paws and gently kicked her off. The Shadow Flower

Peril
July 3rd, 2020, 11:06 PM
Fallenkit looked around "hello! My name is fallenkit! What's your name?"

~Berry~
July 3rd, 2020, 11:08 PM
Sorrelkit: I am sorrelkit she yawned. An curled back up with Riverkit

Leopardkit: I am leopardkit. He went back to sleep.

Thrushkit: I am thrushkit nice to meet you!
ILoveLeafpool

The Shadow Flower
July 3rd, 2020, 11:46 PM
Thrushkit nodded. My fav!

He got his hind paws and gently kicked her off. The Shadow Flower
*please separate speech*
ButterCupKit would climb back up, coughing a bit.
She’s smile and pounce right back on him.
Raah!

Roseleader
July 4th, 2020, 07:37 AM
Like usual RoseKit is in the corner being treated like she doesn,t exist.

sootsplashed
July 4th, 2020, 08:05 AM
Like usual RoseKit is in the corner being treated like she doesn,t exist.
Thrushvine looked around the nursery, finding a tiny kit. "Hi! What's your name? I'm Thrushvine!"

CrystalLune
July 4th, 2020, 11:17 AM
HI! Im Ivykit

~Berry~
July 4th, 2020, 11:32 AM
Hi i am Thrushkit! He mewed. Dovepelt

~RooRoo~
July 4th, 2020, 12:50 PM
The kit tilted her head then mewed. She stood up and walked over to Stealthpaw and meowed. StealthWarrior

StealthWarrior
July 4th, 2020, 01:08 PM
"Hi Milkykit! I have to go train with my new mentor now." she made a sad face, "But I promise I'll come back everyday okay? And I'll come back when I've finished training." Stealthpaw meant it. She really loved this kit! ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 4th, 2020, 01:10 PM
The kit mewed and tilted her head. Mentor? What? she thought. StealthWarrior

~Berry~
July 4th, 2020, 01:14 PM
Leopardkit jumped on top of Sorrelkit.

Sorrelkit: get off me!

Leopardkit: Ah! Its shadow Clan!

Thrushkit: I am Thrushstar from the dark forest!

Sorrelkit: Eek! She jumped.

StealthWarrior
July 4th, 2020, 01:25 PM
The kit mewed and tilted her head. Mentor? What? she thought. StealthWarrior
"I'm an Apprentice, so I have a mentor!" Stealthpaw exclaimed proudly, "I was a kit, but I was old enough, so I became and Apprentice! My mentor is Reedwhisker."

~RooRoo~
July 4th, 2020, 01:29 PM
She grabbed onto Stealthpaws paw do she couldn’t leave and shook her head no. StealthWarrior

~Berry~
July 4th, 2020, 01:29 PM
Sorrelkit: Cool you got Reedwhisker! StealthWarrior

StealthWarrior
July 4th, 2020, 01:44 PM
"Yeah!" Stealthpaw agreed, "He's pretty cool! I do have to go now though, Bye!" ~RooRoo~ Thornclaw1

aloeforurburn
July 4th, 2020, 01:56 PM
RoseKit hoping to play with StingKit StreamKit MilkKit and SplasKit crawls to them.
Splashit turns her head at the sound of another kit, she pushed herself up though her eyes were still closed. She squirmed as she managed to stand up she lifted her tiny paw and set it down slightly in front of her, she still hasnt opened her eyes, so she has no idea where she is going. she lifts another paw up and slightly wobbles and falls forward, landing with a slight thump as Splashkit hit the ground.
Sugarglider

Inconsistency
July 4th, 2020, 01:56 PM
Cloudkit looked around the nursery and spotted a kit he walked over, Hello! I'm Cloudkit! Who are you? Why are your eyes all cloudy? I mean-His flurry of questions burst out quickly at the she-kit and he thought twice about it I mean Hi. Whats your name? He mewed quietly and calmly. Roseleader.

sootsplashed
July 4th, 2020, 01:59 PM
Splashit turns her head at the sound of another kit, she pushed herself up though her eyes were still closed. She squirmed as she managed to stand up she lifted her tiny paw and set it down slightly in front of her, she still hasnt opened her eyes, so she has no idea where she is going. she lifts another paw up and slightly wobbles and falls forward, landing with a slight thump as Splashkit hit the ground.
Sugarglider
Thrushvine gasped, grabbing Splashkit up by the scruff and putting her back on her feet. "There you go, sweetie!" She mewed, nudging her closer to the other kit. (she can open her eyes today if you'd like)

aloeforurburn
July 4th, 2020, 02:10 PM
Thrushvine gasped, grabbing Splashkit up by the scruff and putting her back on her feet. "There you go, sweetie!" She mewed, nudging her closer to the other kit. (she can open her eyes today if you'd like)
(Sure) As she got set down Splashkit slowly managed to open one eye but it took a while, she tried to open her other eye but opening the first eye felt like it drained her energy. Slowly but steadily she managed to open her other eye.

CrystalLune
July 4th, 2020, 02:36 PM
Where is my mama? Ivy-kit cried! I'm hungry

Roseleader
July 4th, 2020, 05:31 PM
It,s RoseKit the tiny day old orange tabby who hasn,t opened her eyes yet repies to SugarGlider and CloudKit.

aloeforurburn
July 4th, 2020, 05:34 PM
Cloudkit looked around the nursery and spotted a kit he walked over, Hello! I'm Cloudkit! Who are you? Why are your eyes all cloudy? I mean-His flurry of questions burst out quickly at the she-kit and he thought twice about it I mean Hi. Whats your name? He mewed quietly and calmly. Roseleader.
Splashkit looked up from Rosekit and turned her head to Cloudkit, the kit that walked over to Rosekit. She felt small compared to them, like very small (she is a runt) she blinked as she stood up her legs wobbling. She walked over to Cloudkit "H-h...hi" she mewed softly. She took another step forward to Cloudkit but fell.
Roseleader

Roseleader
July 4th, 2020, 05:51 PM
RoseKit goes to sleep in the corner.

(Two hours later) RoseKit wakes up

the she kit RoseKit who,s aorange tabby hears splashKit meowing hi walks up to her and says Hi to her.

young RoseKit goes back to her corner.

~Berry~
July 4th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Thrushkit yawned as he batted at leopardkit.

Leopardkit: Night i am sleepy

Sorrelkit stayed snuggled up to Riverkit

Roseleader
July 4th, 2020, 06:06 PM
She falls back to sleep.

(two hours later) RoseKit (who hasn,t opened her eyes yet) wakes up and smelling SplashKit nearer she yet again uses her nose to find the kit and walks to her.

She asks SplashKit Hi I,m RoseKit what,s your name.

she goes to sleep

Two hours later she wakes up

she wonders why the kit won,t answer her Question

(next day RoseKit now two days old but still hasn,t opened her little eyes gets up wanting some one to play with her.

RoseKit asks cloudKit Hi what,s your name.

She stays where she is

She plays by her self

Inconsistency
July 4th, 2020, 07:58 PM
Couldkit sees the tiny kit walk up and fall as she stepped forward is she ok? He thought concerned. Hello! And are you ok?He mewed. I’m CloudKit what’s your name?He mewed politely in greeting, Cucumberr.

Starfall
July 5th, 2020, 12:23 AM
Stingpaw watched as Sleepypaw slip into the nursery, it felt like it had been days since he’d seen his brother. Things had been moving faster than he could comprehend, so naturally when he saw the opportunity he had to follow him in. The dilute torbie poked his head into the nursery, the warm and familiar scents washing over him.

The apprentice stepped in and scooted around the queens and kits as quietly as he could. He already stood heads taller than he was the last time he’d slept in the den. “Whatcha up too sleep? Running away from day” the tom teased as he came up close to his brother and without being invited flopped over top of him squeezing in close.

Starfall

The Apprentice was mid yawn when he heard his brother chirp right beside him. Before he could even respond he was squished, letting out a wheezed laugh he rubbed his face against his brothers. "Maybe. It's not that I don't like him, I'm just having trouble keeping up with him is all." he laughed, closing his eyes and letting out a sigh. It was nice, last he'd actually interacted with his brother was when that kit...who was it, Echokit? Well...after that incident the Apprentice really didn't like that other cat coming anywhere near him or his brother. He was almost positive there was something wrong with them.

"How's training going for you? Is it everything you'd ever dreamed it would be?" Sleepypaw asked, brushing his brother's side with his tail. Ever since they became apprentices they've kinda drifted apart as a family, he had no clue what his sister was up to, and goodness knows what his father was doing.

Roseleader
July 5th, 2020, 07:37 AM
the two day old oragne tabby she kit RoseKit who hasn,t opened her eyes yet is not sleeply but is bored and lonely.

CrystalLune
July 5th, 2020, 09:08 AM
Ivy-kit tries to open her eyes and opens them a bit. Then she closes them quickly. she squeaks ¨AHH its bright outside¨. She opens them again fully this time.¨WOW¨. she coughs

HUH?

Roseleader
July 5th, 2020, 09:11 AM
RoseKit smelling the other Kit greets her by saying I,m RoseKit what,s your name she asks IvyKit

CrystalLune
July 5th, 2020, 09:16 AM
Fern-tail goes over to her kit ¨ Did you just cough?¨ and ¨good job. ¨ Ivy-kit squeals with excitement. She bounces around and then settles by her moms teats she latches on and starts to suckle

Ivykit bounces up hi im ivykit and i just opened my eyes

Ivykit suddenly breaks into a storm of coughing and asks her mom can we have Rosekit as one of my littermates

~Berry~
July 5th, 2020, 09:20 AM
Sorrelkit stretched from her nap.

Leopardkit played with his rock.

Thrushkit walked in.

Leopardkit: Where did you go Thrushkit?

Thrushkit: Trying to sneak out of camp. But i got caught.

CrystalLune
July 5th, 2020, 09:22 AM
Ivykit bounces of to thrushkit. REALLY THATS SO COOL

ferntail starts getting up saying i will be right back

aloeforurburn
July 5th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Couldkit sees the tiny kit walk up and fall as she stepped forward is she ok? He thought concerned. Hello! And are you ok?He mewed. I’m CloudKit what’s your name?He mewed politely in greeting, Cucumberr.
"Y..yeah I´m f..fwine," Splashkit mew´d "Nice nwame! I´m Splashkit." she said shaking off her fall. She stood up and was half the size of the kit in front of her

Inconsistency
July 5th, 2020, 01:31 PM
"Y..yeah I´m f..fwine," Splashkit mew´d "Nice nwame! I´m Splashkit." she said shaking off her fall. She stood up and was half the size of the kit in front of her
Are you sure you're ok? I don't want any cat hurt! And thanks! I like your name too Splashkit! He meowed to her. he really did like her name it was nice!

aloeforurburn
July 5th, 2020, 01:42 PM
Are you sure you're ok? I don't want any cat hurt! And thanks! I like your name too Splashkit! He meowed to her. he really did like her name it was nice!
"Yeah Im fwine! It was just a tiny slip Thanks for asking! Your really nwice!" the runt kit squeaked. She thought the silver-gray kit was really nice. Her spotted nose twitching.

Roseleader
July 5th, 2020, 01:42 PM
RoseKit who though small isn,t a runt in fact she would be bigger then her litter mates if they were alive meaning she,s about the size of splashKit because splashKit,s a runt and RoseKit,s only two days old.

Inconsistency
July 5th, 2020, 01:53 PM
"Yeah Im fwine! It was just a tiny slip Thanks for asking! Your really nwice!" the runt kit squeaked. She thought the silver-gray kit was really nice. Her spotted nose twitching.
Thanks! And I'm glad your ok! Do you want to play a game? Also what do you want your warrior name to be? I wanna be CloudFrost! Maybe, i'm, sure the Clan leader will choose something nice! Do you think we get to choose? He mewed. He liked being called nice but he wasn't doing it for love it was just the right thing! Only meanies didn't know that, it was nice to be nice. But splashkit wasn't a meanie he liked her she was really nice too!

aloeforurburn
July 5th, 2020, 01:54 PM
RoseKit who though small isn,t a runt in fact she would be bigger then her litter mates if they were alive meaning she,s about the size of splashKit because splashKit,s a runt and RoseKit,s only two days old.
(Technically since Splashkit is a runt it means that she was born half the size of her littermates, which means she is half the size of Rosekit since she is a newborn :) )

Roseleader
July 5th, 2020, 02:00 PM
oh how was I Supposed to know that splash kit was a newborn?

aloeforurburn
July 5th, 2020, 02:14 PM
oh how was I Supposed to know that splash kit was a newborn?
(She was born like 10 pages ago or so, I thought you read it because, people read through the nursery)

Inconsistency
July 5th, 2020, 02:16 PM
Splashkit laughed as the kit asked a lot of questions "If I ever do become a warrior I would like my nwame to be..." she paused to think "Splashsong!" she squeaked. She was glad that she met someone nice and cared about people .
That's a great name! DO you wanna play a game where we pretend to be warriors? "Song" At the end of the name he didn't know you could so song at the end but it was a very pretty name he was so glad he met someone as nice as him.

aloeforurburn
July 5th, 2020, 02:18 PM
Thanks! And I'm glad your ok! Do you want to play a game? Also what do you want your warrior name to be? I wanna be CloudFrost! Maybe, i'm, sure the Clan leader will choose something nice! Do you think we get to choose? He mewed. He liked being called nice but he wasn't doing it for love it was just the right thing! Only meanies didn't know that, it was nice to be nice. But splashkit wasn't a meanie he liked her she was really nice too!
Splashkit laughed as the kit asked a lot of questions "If I ever do become a warrior I would like my nwame to be..." she paused to think "Splashsong!" she squeaked. She was glad that she met someone nice and cared about people .
TheShadowAnimal
(Edit: Woops sorry I change a little in it)

Roseleader
July 5th, 2020, 02:24 PM
I did. I guess I Wasn,t thinking clearly oops.

aloeforurburn
July 5th, 2020, 03:35 PM
That's a great name! DO you wanna play a game where we pretend to be warriors? "Song" At the end of the name he didn't know you could so song at the end but it was a very pretty name he was so glad he met someone as nice as him.
"Sure!" she squeaked almost tripping over her own paw,she balanced herself before she fell...again

Roseleader
July 5th, 2020, 03:57 PM
RoseKit walks up to SplashKit and CloudKit and asks them can I play too

Mayflower
July 5th, 2020, 04:31 PM
Otterkit furrowed his little brow, glancing around the nursery. 'Well, we could watch people from the nursery. I like figuring out what they're doing or how they're feeling." The little tom shrugged slightly, then circled to his mother. "Hi mama." he padded closer to Salmonsong, ears still pricked for Brookkit's response. He quite appreciated her deeming them safe from her rudeness, his little kit brain definitely didn't like conflict. "But what do you like to do Brookkit?"
Zesty Mango
RainbowQuail

Mango
July 5th, 2020, 04:42 PM
RainbowQuail Mayflower

Salmonsong smiled at her two kits,” Watching cats is creepy Otterkit, how about we don’t stalk our clanmates.” she gently meowed knowing just how disturbing that might be to some of her clanmates.

That Key in the Tree
July 5th, 2020, 04:52 PM
Brookkit paused, narrowing her eyes. What did she like to do? Well.. this was a difficult one. She normally just lied around and just be grumpy. She looked over at Salmonsong when Otterkit went over to her. She had a tint annoyance when she spoke, which was something she tended to always sound like. “I don’t really care what we do. Whatever you want to do is fine. But mom’s right, let’s not watch cats.” That was a question she wasn’t gonna try to answer. Mainly because it was too difficult.

Zesty Mango
Mayflower

Mayflower
July 5th, 2020, 05:09 PM
Otterkit frowned slightly. Watching cats was creepy? "But I liked answering my questions. What's stalking? Why is it creepy? Would you mind?" The questions rolled off quickly, his curiosity getting the better of him before he realized. The tabby tom's ear's twitched back and his tail flicked, brown fur pressing further into his mother. "Oh. Uh, sorry. Brookkit, do you want to look for beetles or something?"
Zesty Mango
RainbowQuail

Mango
July 5th, 2020, 06:57 PM
Mayflower RainbowQuail

Salmonsong smiled,” Stalking is following someone like really closely. Would you like if I followed you everywhere around camp?” she meowed assuming Otterkit wouldn’t have enjoyed being stalked.

That Key in the Tree
July 5th, 2020, 07:02 PM
Brookkit was honestly quite amused with Salmonsong’s reply. A small smirk crossed her face. She flicked her tail, looking over at Otterkit. “Yeah. Just imagine somebody following around and trying to find out what you’re doing or feeling just out of curiosity!” She was mainly just teasing, she didn’t mean to come across as rude if she did. Which, she probably did now that she thought about t.

Zesty Mango
Mayflower

CrystalLune
July 5th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Ivykit come with me okay. Ivykit bounced up and immediately after she started coughing again.

stag
July 6th, 2020, 07:15 AM
*River came in, away from his annyoying brother* Finally peace and quiet *River-kit fell asleep, Dark-Kit camee in and hit him and ran out* STOP TOUCHING ME YOU CROWFOOD1 *He fell back asleep*

~Berry~
July 6th, 2020, 07:19 AM
Sorrelkit sat in a corner.
Riverkit had not talked to her in awhile.
She sighed and put her head on her paws. Cougar

Roseleader
July 6th, 2020, 07:19 AM
though being small RoseKit is a bit bigger then most two day old kits.

~Berry~
July 6th, 2020, 07:20 AM
Leopardkit was sleeping in his nest.

Thrushkit was jumping all over the place.

He rolled on the ground jumped in the air and it was like he was climbing the nursery walls.

teddy.
July 6th, 2020, 07:22 AM
Podkit's eyes widened. "Really? Tell me more! Did you kick the coyotes' buttses? I bet you did! They probably ran away screaming 'save me! Bumblebelly is destroying us!' " Podkit's stub tail started whumping against the ground, because he was super excited. Bumblebelly had to of kicked those mutt's butts!

Bumblebelly chuckled, a warmth to his Cheeks as he tried to remember what had happened....the concussion afterwards had made it hard to recall too much. "I ran at them! With all my might, I BARGED into the side of the horrible thing and knock it flying! we tussled and thought, claws vs teeth!" Bumblebelly moved slightly to show the jagged scarring across his shoulder blades, "And that's my souvenir to prove I'm a real Riverclanner now... I never felt so much pride,"

stag
July 6th, 2020, 07:47 AM
*Dark-kit walked in* OOHH! Your mad become you got a crush on Sorrel-kit!!!

*River-kit walked up to Dark-kit a scratched Dark's muzzled*

OW! IM TELLING LIONSTAR THAT YOU HURT ME BILL.

~Berry~
July 6th, 2020, 07:55 AM
Sorrelkit blushed over in her nest. Cougar

~RooRoo~
July 6th, 2020, 07:59 AM
Milkykit, now old enough to talk, made her way over to the older kits. She was still very young though. Me Miwkywit! she mewed. (Open)

stag
July 6th, 2020, 07:59 AM
*Darkkit ran out his eye bleeding* Annoying little Brat! *River-kit hissed and sat down and began grooming his fur*

~Berry~
July 6th, 2020, 08:06 AM
Sorrelkit walked over. Is he your brother? Cougar

stag
July 6th, 2020, 08:09 AM
Yes, somehow.He's just annoying, but my father likes him more! Like what! Makes no sense. Thornclaw1

~Berry~
July 6th, 2020, 08:11 AM
I do not think i have met your father. I think i saw him once and i know his name too.
Is your brother mean? Cougar

stag
July 6th, 2020, 08:13 AM
No just annoying as crowfood

~Berry~
July 6th, 2020, 08:14 AM
It seems. Is he your only sibling? Cougar

stag
July 6th, 2020, 08:20 AM
No ive got Rainpuddle.

~Berry~
July 6th, 2020, 08:22 AM
Hey are you hungry? We could share something? Cougar

stag
July 6th, 2020, 08:23 AM
Um not really, but thanks. I got an idea tho just the thing to get Rid Dark-kit.

~Berry~
July 6th, 2020, 08:28 AM
Sorrelkit layed down beside him.
She whispered, What is it? Cougar

stag
July 6th, 2020, 08:29 AM
So I have a plan to kill Dark-kit on "addicent". By having Dark-kit do something dumb then he trips on a placed rock breaking his head open. I wants to kill or hurt my brother to get myo fathers love back and or make Dark-kit medicine cat den bound so he cant do anything. *He whispered into Sorrel-kits ear* You up for it?!

~Berry~
July 6th, 2020, 08:32 AM
She whispered, I am with you through think and thin she mewed. Cougar

stag
July 6th, 2020, 08:34 AM
Im going to wait until nobodys around, mostly lionstar! BILL.

~Berry~
July 6th, 2020, 08:37 AM
She nodded, Ok, But does the medicine cat already have a apprentice? Cougar

stag
July 6th, 2020, 08:42 AM
Yes, he'll be fine.

~Berry~
July 6th, 2020, 08:47 AM
Oh ok. Riverkit do you think we will become apprentices soon? Cougar

stag
July 6th, 2020, 08:49 AM
Yes, after he's dead. *He sat the enterance*

skreelyshark
July 6th, 2020, 08:51 AM
Cloudwillow was watching the kits, confusion growing in her eyes.

"Now, now kits. No need to get worked up. Come take a nap and you can kill Darkkit um- after you wake up.

stag
July 6th, 2020, 08:55 AM
*River-kit hissed fine, as Dark-kit walked in* Father stealer! &River-kit screamed as he turned around and away to sleep*

*Dark-kit was confused* Hi Cloudwillow! *Dark-kit went to his nest and fell asleep humming a little song* esa BILL.

Roseleader
July 6th, 2020, 09:20 AM
RoseKit her litter mates being dead doesn,t understand why DarkKit doesn,t like RiverKit.

~Berry~
July 6th, 2020, 09:22 AM
Sorrelkit went and layed in her nest. Cougar

Inconsistency
July 6th, 2020, 09:45 AM
CloudKit swished his tail around We will be the best at being warriors!He mewed at Splashkit. And spots a few leafs Hehe! A mouse let’s hunt it Splashsong!He mewed excitedly to the she-kit. Cucumberr.

stag
July 6th, 2020, 09:47 AM
*River-kit waited for all the queens to fall asleep and woke Sorrel-kit up* lets go set up dark-kits death *He whispered as quietly as he could and snuck out to the clearing*

~Berry~
July 6th, 2020, 10:07 AM
Sorrelkit followed. Cougar

Roseleader
July 6th, 2020, 11:59 AM
RoseKit wonders if CloudKit and Splashkit will let her play with then.

she is loney and longs for someone to play with.

RoseKit goes to the elder,s den

skreelyshark
July 6th, 2020, 12:34 PM
Cloudwillow raised her sleepy head.

"Rosekit. Where are you going? It's late." she whispered.

Roseleader
July 6th, 2020, 12:40 PM
she is now back in the nursey and goes to sleep in the corner.

[she dreams that her litter mates mothetr and father are alive and that she,s playing with her litter mates.

[in the morning] RoseKit now three days old wakes up.

RoseKit doesn,t think that there,s anything to be happy about but that she,s alive.

(In her mind) is anyone ever going to play with me.

I,m bored RoseKit thinks what can I do.

RoseKit leaves the boring nursey

~Berry~
July 6th, 2020, 12:58 PM
Thrushkit jumped on leopardkit.

Lets play leopardkit!

Leopardkit: Uh no i like to sleep all day.

Thrushkit: Ugh! Well then i will just go play with sproutkit then he snorted.

Roseleader
July 6th, 2020, 12:59 PM
RoseKit gets back to the nursey.

I,m bored what will I do she thinks in her mind

I guess I could pretend to be the leader but it won,t be must fun alone she thinks in her mind

aloeforurburn
July 6th, 2020, 02:54 PM
CloudKit swished his tail around We will be the best at being warriors!He mewed at Splashkit. And spots a few leafs Hehe! A mouse let’s hunt it Splashsong!He mewed excitedly to the she-kit. Cucumberr.
"Ok!" Splashkit said crouching down. She giggled a little "You ready to hunt the mouse?" she squeaked her nose twitching

skreelyshark
July 6th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Cloudwillow's pregnant belly weighed her down as she slowly sat up in her nest.

"Rosekit, why don't you go over to the elder's den and ask them to tell you a story? she purred, "Splashkit, Cloudkit, you'll make fine warriors but if you want to get started, you can get some mouse bile on this tick over here."

Peril
July 6th, 2020, 05:33 PM
Sorrelkit: I am sorrelkit she yawned. An curled back up with Riverkit

Leopardkit: I am leopardkit. He went back to sleep.

Thrushkit: I am thrushkit nice to meet you!
ILoveLeafpool
"It's nice to meet you to Thrushkit!" She said to Theushkit. Ruffling her calico fur.

~Berry~
July 6th, 2020, 05:42 PM
He smiled wanna play!? ILoveLeafpool

stag
July 6th, 2020, 06:15 PM
*Dark-kit walked outside to see Sorrel-kit and river-kit*

CrystalLune
July 6th, 2020, 09:37 PM
*Ferntail walked inside layed down next to rose-kit and fell asleep

~Berry~
July 6th, 2020, 09:39 PM
Leopardkit sat in a corner. It is not the same without seeing Sorrelkit and Riverkit curled up asleep.

~Berry~
July 6th, 2020, 09:39 PM
Thrushkit nodded. Yeah even tho Riverkit was not my friend.

Roseleader
July 7th, 2020, 12:48 PM
Young RoseKit nice and warm falls to sleep.

(in the morning ) RoseKit now Four days old wakes up.

She is now back in the nursery

RoseKit goes back to ferncloud and her warmth

~Berry~
July 7th, 2020, 01:31 PM
Thrushkit stalked a beetle.

Leopardkit was eating a shrew

Roseleader
July 7th, 2020, 01:41 PM
RoseKit thinks maybe someone will play with me

~Berry~
July 7th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Thrushkit put his paws over the beetle.
HA! GOTCHA!

Roseleader
July 7th, 2020, 02:30 PM
RoseKit sees a bettle. She tries to catch it. She catches it. She eats it. She thinks the bettle is good

~Berry~
July 7th, 2020, 02:31 PM
Thrushkit stomped on his beetle. Guts going all over his paw.

Thrushkit: YEAH! SICK! He laughed

Roseleader
July 7th, 2020, 02:32 PM
She is happy, not knowing what death or sickness is.

RoseKit though lonely is happy otherwise.

She smells thurshKit and says hi whats your name? I,m RoseKit.

RoseKit is in the corner lonely and wanting to play with someone

skreelyshark
July 7th, 2020, 03:37 PM
Mentallyunstable

Cloudwillow realized that Foxblaze had moved into the nursery. She perked her ears with surprise.

"Foxblaze! Are you expecting kits?"

Exis
July 7th, 2020, 03:44 PM
“Um... I’m not sure. I’m kinda just... Ok can you keep a secret?”
esa

Inconsistency
July 7th, 2020, 04:35 PM
CloudKit flicked his ears in confusion, We’re just playing! I mean if we need to get mouse bile... he mewed Cucumberr. esa.

skreelyshark
July 7th, 2020, 04:39 PM
TheShadowAnimal

"If you're so keen on becoming warriors, you're going to need practice with apprentice duties!" She teased them. Seeing their growing confusion she added "Of course you can continue your games too-"

skreelyshark
July 7th, 2020, 04:40 PM
Mentallyunstable

"Ah sorry! I just noticed you hanging around the nursery! then in a lower voice: "Who's the father?"

Inconsistency
July 7th, 2020, 04:47 PM
CloudKit blinked slowly he didn’t want to get mouse bile he heard of the foul smell but if he needed it to become. A warrior.. maybe. So can we leave the nursery for it?He asked his eyes glittering up, Splash kit- I mean Splashsong this could be a warrior mission for our game!he whispered to splashkit Importantly. esa. Cucumberr.

aloeforurburn
July 7th, 2020, 04:59 PM
CloudKit blinked slowly he didn’t want to get mouse bile he heard of the foul smell but if he needed it to become. A warrior.. maybe. So can we leave the nursery for it?He asked his eyes glittering up, Splash kit- I mean Splashsong this could be a warrior mission for our game!he whispered to splashkit Importantly. esa. Cucumberr.
"Im pwetty sure kits are allowed to leave the nwursey, I can ask my mwom is we can go get it" she squeaked as she lifted up her splattered colored paw.She turned to the direction of her mom, she started walking in her direction as she fell, she stood up quickly shaking off the fall "Mwom can we go outside of the nwursery for something its fwor our game" she said as she stumbled over to her mom.
Sugarglider

Peril
July 7th, 2020, 05:03 PM
He smiled wanna play!? ILoveLeafpool
"You know it!" She said smiling at him.

sootsplashed
July 7th, 2020, 05:21 PM
"Im pwetty sure kits are allowed to leave the nwursey, I can ask my mwom is we can go get it" she squeaked as she lifted up her splattered colored paw.She turned to the direction of her mom, she started walking in her direction as she fell, she stood up quickly shaking off the fall "Mwom can we go outside of the nwursery for something its fwor our game" she said as she stumbled over to her mom.
Sugarglider
"Of course, sweetie! Just don't get out of camp!" She purred, giving Splashskit a quick lick. "And you, Cloudkit, are such a nice kit! I'm glad Splashkit is your friend." She was secretly shipping them, but she kept quiet, kits wouldn't quite grasp the concept of love and crushes and other things like that. TheShadowAnimal

Exis
July 7th, 2020, 05:50 PM
Foxblaze looked around, “A rouge I met by the border named Greyclaw..” She whispered.

esa

~Berry~
July 7th, 2020, 06:45 PM
ILoveLeafpool
Thrushkit tossed a rock over for her to play with

Inconsistency
July 7th, 2020, 07:11 PM
Yay! We can play! Thanks, I like being nice.. Being nice is nice! He mewed. (I kind of ship them too :> But it would be weird to start liking each other so soon, what do you think about the ship Cucumberr?) Sugarglider. So Splashsong What do you wanna do? I think We should hunt around, what do you think? Should get the very important mouse bile for the very Dangrous tick! He waved his tail around, Wait did we have to do the mouse bile..? He asked himself. No! She said we can play and he wanted to and... Cucumberr.

CrystalLune
July 7th, 2020, 09:11 PM
¨Rosekit are you hungry?¨ Ferntail asked Roseleader

skreelyshark
July 8th, 2020, 03:53 AM
Foxblaze looked around, “A rouge I met by the border named Greyclaw..” She whispered.

esa

"A rogue? I never expected that from you." she gasped. "Ooh this will make a wonderful story. Forbidden romance! Foxblaze, who would have ever thought!

Peril
July 8th, 2020, 09:48 AM
ILoveLeafpool
Thrushkit tossed a rock over for her to play with
Fallen kit looked at it and tossed it back. "Bet you can't catch me!" she said with a gleam of mischief in her jade eyes.

Exis
July 8th, 2020, 11:25 AM
"A rogue? I never expected that from you." she gasped. "Ooh this will make a wonderful story. Forbidden romance! Foxblaze, who would have ever thought!
“Oh no please don’t tell anyone! They.... oh dear...” Foxblaze panicked. “Please you’re the only person I’ve told.”

skreelyshark
July 8th, 2020, 11:45 AM
“Oh no please don’t tell anyone! They.... oh dear...” Foxblaze panicked. “Please you’re the only person I’ve told.”

"Of course not. Don't worry." She hesitated. "Although you do know that it's against the warrior code? Lionstar might throw your kits out!"

Roseleader
July 8th, 2020, 12:04 PM
RoseKit says yep I,m hungry.

Exis
July 8th, 2020, 12:23 PM
"Of course not. Don't worry." She hesitated. "Although you do know that it's against the warrior code? Lionstar might throw your kits out!"
“I hope he wouldn’t. But I’m not sure. That’s why I’m just not saying.” Foxblaze said. She wondered if anyone would help her by being a father figure.

~Berry~
July 8th, 2020, 12:50 PM
thrushkit jumped on it and tossed it back.

ILoveLeafpool

skreelyshark
July 8th, 2020, 12:54 PM
“I hope he wouldn’t. But I’m not sure. That’s why I’m just not saying.” Foxblaze said. She wondered if anyone would help her by being a father figure.

"Don't worry too much. It's bad for your kits. I'm sure we can sort something out after they are born." She gazed sympathetically at the young warrior. "And they'll have my kits looking out for them!"

Exis
July 8th, 2020, 12:56 PM
Hi
"Don't worry too much. It's bad for your kits. I'm sure we can sort something out after they are born." She gazed sympathetically at the young warrior. "And they'll have my kits looking out for them!"
“Thank you, I think your just about my best friend right now.” Foxblaze said before turning to the kit, “Where’s your mom little one?”

Roseleader
July 8th, 2020, 01:05 PM
RoseKit who knows what death is but is too young to understand it just shrugs and says I don,t know.(RoseKit,s mom is dead)

skreelyshark
July 8th, 2020, 01:06 PM
“Thank you, I think your just about my best friend right now.” Foxblaze said before turning to the kit, “Where’s your mom little one?”

"Well us queens have got to stick together. I don't have a mate either but I'm independent enough to raise my kits with the help of the clan." She added: "You're already amazing with kits!"

Exis
July 8th, 2020, 01:17 PM
"Well us queens have got to stick together. I don't have a mate either but I'm independent enough to raise my kits with the help of the clan." She added: "You're already amazing with kits!"
Foxblaze smiled, “Ya, thank you. I honestly can’t wait!” Foxblaze gleamed.

gs29513
July 8th, 2020, 05:16 PM
Streamkit crawled away from her mother. Suddenly, there was light. She could see, but not for very long. She shut her eye quickly, and then opened it again. Looking around, the world was HUGE and there were SO MANY CATS! Scared, she crawled back to her mother. Sugarglider

sootsplashed
July 8th, 2020, 05:26 PM
"What's wrong, Streamkit? You were doing amazing on opening your eyes!" Thrushvine mewed softly to the tortoiseshell kit."Just try one more time, and look around."
gs29513 (AWWWW TYSVM AGAINNNN!!!)

~Berry~
July 8th, 2020, 05:27 PM
Leopardkit yawned and took him a nap.
He was bored of watching Thrushkit taking all the she cats attention. ~FoxesFire~
Foxkit show up if she is better

Roseleader
July 8th, 2020, 05:32 PM
RoseKit Is loney and hugry

gs29513
July 8th, 2020, 05:41 PM
"What's wrong, Streamkit? You were doing amazing on opening your eyes!" Thrushvine mewed softly to the tortoiseshell kit."Just try one more time, and look around."
gs29513 (AWWWW TYSVM AGAINNNN!!!)
Trying again, Streamkit opened her eyes carefully. Issa bwigt she mewed, still working on words.

Peril
July 8th, 2020, 06:58 PM
thrushkit jumped on it and tossed it back.

ILoveLeafpool
Fallenkit ran around and pounced on Trushkit, playfully nipping his ear

~Berry~
July 8th, 2020, 07:02 PM
Thrushkit yelped and pushed her off gently he jumped back at her. ILoveLeafpool

sootsplashed
July 8th, 2020, 08:08 PM
Trying again, Streamkit opened her eyes carefully. Issa bwigt she mewed, still working on words.
"Yup! you'll get used to it." Thrushvine held back a mrrow of laughter at the kit's words. "Do you want to go explore the camp? Just have another kit take you!"

gs29513
July 8th, 2020, 08:47 PM
“Wum, woh. ” Streamkit told her mom, snuggling closer. “I woke woo” Sugarglider

~RooRoo~
July 8th, 2020, 08:50 PM
Milkykit meows in her sleep. She then turned over and started meeting even louder being annoying. gs29513 Sugarglider Roseleqder

gs29513
July 8th, 2020, 08:53 PM
Wot sat? Streamkit mewed, surprised at the sounds. ~RooRoo~ Sugarglider

~RooRoo~
July 8th, 2020, 08:55 PM
Miwkywit! she meowed parting over to the other kit. gs29513

skreelyshark
July 9th, 2020, 03:36 AM
Foxblaze smiled, “Ya, thank you. I honestly can’t wait!” Foxblaze gleamed.

"Are you going to return to warrior duties after kitting?" she inquired."If you are, it would be amazing if you could mentor one of my kits!"

gs29513
July 9th, 2020, 05:52 AM
Woah Streamkit murmured, amazed by the largeness of the world. ~RooRoo~

CrystalLune
July 9th, 2020, 06:52 AM
ill feed you come over here ferntail says

~RooRoo~
July 9th, 2020, 07:35 AM
I wow!(know not wow) she mewed agreeing. gs29513

gs29513
July 9th, 2020, 07:56 AM
Waybe we gwo anb swee swuff Streamkit gargled, trying to suggest they look around. Waybe thew ar oder cwats! she hoped she could meet someone! That would be cool! ~RooRoo~ Sugarglider

~RooRoo~
July 9th, 2020, 07:57 AM
Wa! she agreed. Wet’s wo exwore! she meowed. gs29513

gs29513
July 9th, 2020, 08:02 AM
Streamkit managed to stand for a few seconds, before she collapsed again. Heaving herself up, she tottered forwards a few steps, before laying down and waiting for her sister. (I'm posting a open rp) ~RooRoo~

sootsplashed
July 9th, 2020, 08:08 AM
Bluepaw walked by the nursery, noticing two of her sisters were up and ready to explore. "Hi, Milkykit and Streamkit!" she mewed softly, "Are you ready to explore camp?" gs29513 ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 9th, 2020, 08:11 AM
Wes! she squealed. Sugarglider gs29513

gs29513
July 9th, 2020, 08:51 AM
Wokay! Streamkit squeaked, tottering towards Bluepaw. Wat you nam? she asked. She didn't know this cat. ~RooRoo~ Sugarglider

Exis
July 9th, 2020, 09:09 AM
"Are you going to return to warrior duties after kitting?" she inquired."If you are, it would be amazing if you could mentor one of my kits!"
“I’m going to stay with them until they are apprenticed. After that I’m going to go back to being a warrior.” Foxblaze said, she hated standing still but loved being around kits.

sootsplashed
July 9th, 2020, 09:51 AM
Wokay! Streamkit squeaked, tottering towards Bluepaw. Wat you nam? she asked. She didn't know this cat. ~RooRoo~ Sugarglider
Wes! she squealed. Sugarglider gs29513
Bluepaw laughed. "Let me show you!" She said, "Wait. Do you guys want a badger ride?"

gs29513
July 9th, 2020, 10:23 AM
Wat dat? Rushkit asked, toddling towards her older sister. (there is already a Streamkit, she's Rushkit now) Sugarglider ~RooRoo~

skreelyshark
July 9th, 2020, 11:31 AM
“I’m going to stay with them until they are apprenticed. After that I’m going to go back to being a warrior.” Foxblaze said, she hated standing still but loved being around kits.

"That's nice. I've been in the nursery for a long time and I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon?" She shook out her fur. "Why would you give this up for hunting and patrolling?"

Exis
July 9th, 2020, 11:39 AM
"That's nice. I've been in the nursery for a long time and I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon?" She shook out her fur. "Why would you give this up for hunting and patrolling?"
“I guess I just like it. It’s always fun for me. Like, I can do anything!” Foxblaze said jumping up and down once before stopping and looking at her belly. “I’d give it up any day for these ones but I don’t want to stay longer than I have to.”

Roseleader
July 9th, 2020, 12:04 PM
RoseKit walks over to FernTail

~RooRoo~
July 9th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Wa. she asked tilting her head. Sugarglider gs29513

skreelyshark
July 9th, 2020, 12:30 PM
“I guess I just like it. It’s always fun for me. Like, I can do anything!” Foxblaze said jumping up and down once before stopping and looking at her belly. “I’d give it up any day for these ones but I don’t want to stay longer than I have to.”

Cloudwillow purred. "Your kits are lucky to have such a loving mother! I will be kitting soon and I'm scared. It's my first litter."

Exis
July 9th, 2020, 12:33 PM
Cloudwillow purred. "Your kits are lucky to have such a loving mother! I will be kitting soon and I'm scared. It's my first litter."
“Same here! I’m barely pregnant though, I can’t wait to see your kits!” Foxblaze said, she didn’t try to jump this time.

stag
July 9th, 2020, 12:39 PM
*Dark-kit walked in, he was silent as he grabed his favorite flower that his mom gave him, he walked out tail dragged on the ground. He dung his claws into the ground everystep. His body was covered in cobwebs from River-kit attack. His brother flashed. His eyes filled with fear as he walked out* Mentallyunstable

skreelyshark
July 9th, 2020, 12:41 PM
“Same here! I’m barely pregnant though, I can’t wait to see your kits!” Foxblaze said, she didn’t try to jump this time.

"I've heard of queens dying whilst kitting! If that happened to me, my cats would be orphaned." Cloudwillow suddenly filled with anxiety. "Foxblaze if I die, I trust you to look after my kits, all right?"

Exis
July 9th, 2020, 12:49 PM
*Dark-kit walked in, he was silent as he grabed his favorite flower that his mom gave him, he walked out tail dragged on the ground. He dung his claws into the ground everystep. His body was covered in cobwebs from River-kit attack. His brother flashed. His eyes filled with fear as he walked out* Mentallyunstable
Foxblaze looked at the little kit. “Hey there, is everything ok?”

Exis
July 9th, 2020, 12:51 PM
"I've heard of queens dying whilst kitting! If that happened to me, my cats would be orphaned." Cloudwillow suddenly filled with anxiety. "Foxblaze if I die, I trust you to look after my kits, all right?"
“Without question! And you’ll do the same for me right?”

(This is before the Darkkit thing )

stag
July 9th, 2020, 12:52 PM
Foxblaze looked at the little kit. “Hey there, is everything ok?”

*Dark-kit turned around* You could say No. *He walked back to the med den*

Exis
July 9th, 2020, 01:51 PM
*Dark-kit turned around* You could say No. *He walked back to the med den*
“Do you want to talk about it?” Foxblaze asked padding with them.

stag
July 9th, 2020, 01:57 PM
“Do you want to talk about it?” Foxblaze asked padding with them.

*Dark-kit looked at the warrior* no...not really. *He went inside the med den, he layed down and put his flower down**

Exis
July 9th, 2020, 01:57 PM
*Dark-kit looked at the warrior* no...not really. *He went inside the med den, he layed down and put his flower down**
Foxblaze shook her head.

(She’s not allowed in there)

stag
July 9th, 2020, 02:03 PM
*He tired not to think about it, he looked away from anyone. he looked at his flower closey. Not damaging the petals at all* wish you were still here.

skreelyshark
July 9th, 2020, 03:05 PM
“Without question! And you’ll do the same for me right?”

(This is before the Darkkit thing )

"Of course Foxblaze!" she glanced around the nursery. "Although we must be especially careful not to let the clan know that your kits are only half-Riverclan cats. Especially with this lot of rambunctious kits, Lionstar will be wary."

moonwatcher60608
July 9th, 2020, 03:19 PM
Shadekit opened her forest green eyes sharply when a moss-ball landed on her muzzle. "Who's moss-ball is this?" Shadekit asked. She had been taking a nap in the sun waiting for the hunting patrol to come back. Shadekit looked toward the entrance as the hunting patrol padded into camp.
__________________________________________________ ______________________
This is my first time playing so yeah.

skreelyshark
July 9th, 2020, 03:50 PM
Willowfern

"Come here! Your pelt is messy! How do you expect Lionstar to make you an apprentice with such dirty fur! She walked over to the kit with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Exis
July 9th, 2020, 03:52 PM
"Of course Foxblaze!" she glanced around the nursery. "Although we must be especially careful not to let the clan know that your kits are only half-Riverclan cats. Especially with this lot of rambunctious kits, Lionstar will be wary."
“I’m actually not born from Riverclan.... It’s sad but true. I don’t think Lionstar would throw them out just for my mistakes.” Foxblaze said trying to convince herself a bit.

skreelyshark
July 9th, 2020, 03:55 PM
“I’m actually not born from Riverclan.... It’s sad but true. I don’t think Lionstar would throw them out just for my mistakes.” Foxblaze said trying to convince herself a bit.

"Oh yes of course sorry... Lionstar is very generous. Don't worry." Cloudwillow trailed off. How could she be such an idiot. She busied herself with fussing over Dunekit, pelt hot with shame.

Willowfern
July 9th, 2020, 03:58 PM
Willowfern

"Come here! Your pelt is messy! How do you expect Lionstar to make you an apprentice with such dirty fur! She walked over to the kit with a mischievous glint in her eyes.
“Mama!” Dunekit grumbled, “I won’t be an apprentice for another couple of moons!” (I’m going to apply her to be an apprentice in a month, I’ll just do a timeskip) Dunekit obliged though, she loved making her mother happy.

Exis
July 9th, 2020, 03:58 PM
"Oh yes of course sorry... Lionstar is very generous. Don't worry." Cloudwillow trailed off. How could she be such an idiot. She busied herself with fussing over Dunekit, pelt hot with shame.
“It’s ok, no one notices and I don’t point it out much. I forget myself sometimes if I’m being completely honest. I just thought I’d point out how generous Lionstar can be. He and Sootflare are great! Sootflare even taught me water based moves back when I was his apprentice!” Foxblaze said as she gained back her happy excited personality.

skreelyshark
July 9th, 2020, 04:00 PM
“Mama!” Dunekit grumbled, “I won’t be an apprentice for another couple of moons!” (I’m going to apply her to be an apprentice in a month, I’ll just do a timeskip) Dunekit obliged though, she loved making her mother happy.

Cloudwillow playfully aimed to flip the little kit onto her back. "Oh you'll always be a kit to me, even when you're a grumpy old elder!"

Willowfern
July 9th, 2020, 04:01 PM
“It’s ok, no one notices and I don’t point it out much. I forget myself sometimes if I’m being completely honest. I just thought I’d point out how generous Lionstar can be. He and Sootflare are great! Sootflare even taught me water based moves back when I was his apprentice!” Foxblaze said as she gained back her happy excited personality.
(Forgive Dune for butting in)
Dunekit looked at Foxblaze in amazement,
“You aren’t from Riverclan?” Dunekit meowed, “Wow, I thought all cats here were from Riverclan!”

skreelyshark
July 9th, 2020, 04:02 PM

"You're a Riverclan cat at heart, Foxblaze." Cloudwillow looked up. "I don't think I could imagine the nursery without you any more!"

Willowfern
July 9th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Cloudwillow playfully aimed to flip the little kit onto her back. "Oh you'll always be a kit to me, even when you're a grumpy old elder!"
“Mama!” She squealed as Cloudwillow successfully flipped her onto her back, “I won’t be a grumpy elder, I’ll never be an elder!”

skreelyshark
July 9th, 2020, 04:05 PM
“Mama!” She squealed as Cloudwillow successfully flipped her onto her back, “I won’t be a grumpy elder, I’ll never be an elder!”

"Yes you will. Cloudwillow began grooming Dunekit with long rasping strokes. "and you'll be a good sister to your siblings!"

Exis
July 9th, 2020, 04:06 PM
(Forgive Dune for butting in)
Dunekit looked at Foxblaze in amazement,
“You aren’t from Riverclan?” Dunekit meowed, “Wow, I thought all cats here were from Riverclan!”
"You're a Riverclan cat at heart, Foxblaze." Cloudwillow looked up. "I don't think I could imagine the nursery without you any more!"
Foxblaze smiles at the kit, “Not quite, there are cats that live outside the clans. Like my old pal Sidney, he was pretty cool. But RiverClan is without a doubt the best place I’ve ever been.” Foxblaze tried to get back on track before hearing Cloudwillow. “Thanks! Even though I don’t think I’ll be a forever queen I’ll stop by ally after I leave.”

(Oh sweetie you gon have more kits be quiet)

Willowfern
July 9th, 2020, 04:07 PM
"Yes you will. Cloudwillow began grooming Dunekit with long rasping strokes. "and you'll be a good sister to your siblings!"
Dunekit was almost thrown off balance by her mothers grooming as she asked,
“How long until they’re born Mama? I want to play with them!” She paused, “I do hope they’re not all toms, that would be no fun.”

Willowfern
July 9th, 2020, 04:09 PM
Foxblaze smiles at the kit, “Not quite, there are cats that live outside the clans. Like my old pal Sidney, he was pretty cool. But RiverClan is without a doubt the best place I’ve ever been.” Foxblaze tried to get back on track before hearing Cloudwillow. “Thanks! Even though I don’t think I’ll be a forever queen I’ll stop by ally after I leave.”

“Sidney?” Dunekit meowed, the name feeling weird in her mouth, “What kind of name is Sidney?”

skreelyshark
July 9th, 2020, 04:13 PM

"Haha I don't think I could leave the kits ever." She picked Dunekit by her scruff and sat her up. "The kits are due this week. You've got to give me a little bit of space whilst I'm kitting okay?"

Willowfern
July 9th, 2020, 04:14 PM
"Haha I don't think I could leave the kits ever." She picked Dunekit by her scruff and sat her up. "The kits are due this week. You've got to give me a little bit of space whilst I'm kitting okay?"
“Okay! No toms!” Dunekit replied.
(You don’t really have to mention me or quote me since I’m watching this like a hawk.)

skreelyshark
July 9th, 2020, 04:19 PM
Cloudwillow tried to cuff her ears lightly

"Well, Starclan will decide if they are toms or not! Not you! Maybe you can ask Starclan!"

stag
July 9th, 2020, 04:20 PM
*Dark-kit walked back in while listening. his eyes were dull, he moved his bed for the queen. He left for a corner of the clearing,he winched once. his tail dragged so did his paws*

Willowfern
July 9th, 2020, 04:21 PM
Cloudwillow tried to cuff her ears lightly

"Well, Starclan will decide if they are toms or not! Not you! Maybe you can ask Starclan!"
“Okay!” Dunekit replied, dodging her mother’s ear cuffing, “HEY UP THERE!? STARCLAN! NO TOMS!!!” Dunekit shouted.
(lol)

Exis
July 9th, 2020, 04:26 PM
“Sidney?” Dunekit meowed, the name feeling weird in her mouth, “What kind of name is Sidney?”
“Sidney watched me while I was a kit for a while before I got here.” Foxblaze giggled at the kit. “Will I be able to help you or should I leave too?” Foxblaze asked the other queen.

skreelyshark
July 9th, 2020, 04:41 PM
“Okay!” Dunekit replied, dodging her mother’s ear cuffing, “HEY UP THERE!? STARCLAN! NO TOMS!!!” Dunekit shouted.
(lol)

Cloudwillow nuzzled her kit fondly before turning to head back to her nest. "I'm going to take a nap. Come snuggle up if you're tired and Foxblaze will make sure you don't stay up too late."

Willowfern
July 9th, 2020, 05:33 PM
Cloudwillow nuzzled her kit fondly before turning to head back to her nest. "I'm going to take a nap. Come snuggle up if you're tired and Foxblaze will make sure you don't stay up too late."
”Okay!” Dunekit replied, “May I go out and play while you nap?”

CrystalLune
July 9th, 2020, 07:14 PM
ferntail feeds rosekit Roseleader

Roseleader
July 9th, 2020, 09:04 PM
RoseKit happily eats

Inconsistency
July 9th, 2020, 09:55 PM
You ready Splashsong? He mewed rising a paw. Cucumberr.

~Berry~
July 9th, 2020, 10:58 PM
Thrushkit bounced around happily Leopard kit ate a beetle he then curled up to sleep.

skreelyshark
July 10th, 2020, 03:24 AM
”Okay!” Dunekit replied, “May I go out and play while you nap?”

"Yes Dunekit but go with another kit." Cloudwillow purred "And don't go any further than the medicine cat den!"

Roseleader
July 10th, 2020, 07:50 AM
RoseKit is in the corner like normal

stag
July 10th, 2020, 08:06 AM
*Dark-kit walked in, he put his flower in his nest and followed Dune-kit* I'll watch Dune for you guys.

teddy.
July 10th, 2020, 08:21 AM
Sproutkit giggled as Bumblebelly groomed him, "okay, so, um, first round I didn't find any shell. And I-I got really upset... and In the second round I didn't find a s-shell either. Or in the t-third round." he sniffles a bit, though he brightened up at the thought of his beloved Icekit, "b-but then, I saw Sorrel sneak up on Ice so that s-she could try and take h-his shell, but I c-called out and told him about i-it! And after that, h-he gave me t-this shell!" he placed his tiny paws on the shell, "but t-then, sorrel tried to take it" he scrunched up his nose. How rude of her! "but it was all o-okay, because Ice s-saved me from her!" he happily announced, his eyes glittering.

Bumblebelly could melt at the dramatic story telling, his heart soft and squishy for kit. He listened with emphatic nods of his head, small gasps and chuckles as he listened. "Well isn't that utterly exciting! I'm so proud of you my pumpkin pod! You should make friends more often, I think." He hummed.

Astraea
July 10th, 2020, 08:25 AM
Guys, I just killed a vole ~She said dropping a vole onto the ground~ I crow-kit killed one.

~Berry~
July 10th, 2020, 09:12 AM
Leopardkit: Oh no Thrushkit has been missing for awhile now. He must have been eaten

tye
July 10th, 2020, 12:21 PM
It's been a while, huh?

The long-haired tortie queen arrived back at the nursery with a happy glance around to see not much as changed. Oddly, she was reserved and quiet taking her time over to the old nest she'd missed. Sugarapple laid down in her lil' corner and watched the kits play on but her mind was far. And she still felt a tad guilty.

Roseleader
July 10th, 2020, 12:36 PM
RoseKit the somewhat bigger then a normal four day old kit Tabby She Kit is alone in the corner with no one to take care of her being a orpan

moonwatcher60608
July 10th, 2020, 05:21 PM
Shadekit wandered around the camp looking for her mother. "Mother, mother where are you?"
This is my way of saying I need a mother. I check in every hour to reply.

Sklee
July 10th, 2020, 07:33 PM
Amber padded into the nursery. She looked around and found Sugerapple, and ran up to them. "Hi"!

∆°°°° vermin , TroubleandTsunami, Sugarglider °°°°∆

Roseleader
July 10th, 2020, 09:08 PM
RoseKit who,s lucky to be alive is cold and hurgy but still alive

Sklee
July 10th, 2020, 09:21 PM
Amber notices Rosekit, and walks over to her. "Hi! What are you doing over here"?

∆°°°° Roseleader °°°°∆

Quasar
July 10th, 2020, 10:39 PM
Duckkit let out a small, high pitched sneeze, his messy fur fluffing up as he sneezed. He lifted a paw to rub his nose, and he frowned to himself as he based around the nursery. He trotted over to his nest, his head held high. Letting out a few quiet snuffles, he plopped himself down. He didn't even bother grooming his fur. What was the point? It just got messed up later, and He would rather spare himself the waste of time.

Madelaine
July 10th, 2020, 11:53 PM
|:| Moon Lily; Queenie; Fallen One; Pluto; Shimm; ]

Ashpool looked down at the kit he just named and he was right. Peachkit was a wonderful name for that kit. She gave him a purr and looked at the next kit to be named. It was their only son. Poor kit would be stuck with sisters, but she hoped they would all get along just fine. She would love all of them equally. "I think our only male kit should be called blackberrykit. It goes perfectly well with his handsome black fur." , she meowed.

Moon Lily
July 11th, 2020, 12:22 AM
[ Sparkling Flower Queenie Pluto Fallen One Shimm ]

Hickoryblaze felt his heart flutter as the kits nuzzled at Ashpool, their small faces so like their own. He might have developed a few narcissistic tendencies when his mate had run off into the wild, but he was positive that he'd be just as dedicated to the small look-alikes as he was to her. And she was back, so he knew, with her help, he certainly could. Eyes softening further as he grinned at the small black tom, he nodded thoughtfully.
"Perfect. I'm sure he'll be a little gentleman." He purred softly, touching his nose to the little scrap. Pipitkit, Peachkit, Blackberrykit. His lovely little furballs. Which meant the last one was for him to name. The shades of brown and gold flickered beneath him as the young she-kit wriggled around.
"Autumnkit." He whispered. No thought was needed- it just came to him. Face crinkling with love for his little darlings, he wrapped his tail around the four. "Pipitkit, Peachkit, Blackberrykit, and Autumnkit. I promise I will give all my love to you."

[Remember to submit them to the allegiances! Also, we can go a few moons into the future so that we can properly rp them <3]

~Berry~
July 11th, 2020, 12:39 AM
Leopardkit walked around for a bit

Roseleader
July 11th, 2020, 07:50 AM
I,m used to being here RoseKit replies to Amber.

Inconsistency
July 11th, 2020, 08:43 AM
CloudKit heard the call of lionstar, Splashkit let’s go see what news The leader has we will continue the game later! He mewed almost two excited to wait and ran out of the nursery but still watching for her to follow. Cucumberr.

Quasar
July 11th, 2020, 11:00 AM
Duckkit awkwardly wandered around the nursery, his eyes quickly examining all the cats he passed. Who was new here? He didn't really know, but it seemed like there were a couple new faces. Maybe there were some loners that were joining the clan? Letting out yet another high pitched sneeze, he felt his face flush in embarrassment. Why did he always seem to be sick? He groaned in frustration, "stupid cold!" he exclaimed, pouting.

moonwatcher60608
July 11th, 2020, 11:15 AM
"Are you ok, Duckkit?" Shadekit asked. Shadekit had always hated the cold. She hated the way it seeped into her bones and it made her very cold.
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
My Cats So Far:
Shadekit (RC)
Ivyclaw (WC)

Quasar
July 11th, 2020, 11:21 AM
"Are you ok, Duckkit?" Shadekit asked. Shadekit had always hated the cold. She hated the way it seeped into her bones and it made her very cold.
My Cats So Far:
Shadekit (RC)
Ivyclaw (WC)

Duckkits ears perked when he heard someone say his name. Turning around, he saw shadekit, someone he had never really interacted with before, "yeah" he simply responded, a bit embarrassed by the whole ordeal. He looked quizzicaly at her, examining her as he spoke. She seemed... Interesting, to say the least. Maybe it would be nice to be friends with her.

~RooRoo~
July 11th, 2020, 11:21 AM
Wavepaw padded in the nursery searching for her mom, Antfrost. Mom? Antfrost? she mewed quietly not to wake up kits or queens. Mumble

Quasar
July 11th, 2020, 11:25 AM
Wavepaw padded in the nursery searching for her mom, Antfrost. Mom? Antfrost? she mewed quietly not to wake up kits or queens. Mumble

Antfrost grunted as she felt her another kick to her stomach. What in the name of starclan was going on? She shifted uncomfortably in her nest, her tail covering her stomach to the best of her ability. She jumped in surprise when she heard wavepaw call her name, "hmm? What do you need?" She asked, turning to face her daughter.

~RooRoo~
July 11th, 2020, 11:27 AM
Soo. I don’t know if your going to like this. she mewed shuffling her paws. So, it turns out umm, I’ve been, well, getting panick attacks. I should have told you first but I told Splashpaw and Sootpaw figured it out. she mewed. Mumble

moonwatcher60608
July 11th, 2020, 11:28 AM
"That's good." Shadekit responded. She never wanted to see anyone sick or hurt but she knew that's not how life worked. "Want to play, Duckkit?"

Quasar
July 11th, 2020, 11:36 AM
Soo. I don’t know if your going to like this. she mewed shuffling her paws. So, it turns out umm, I’ve been, well, getting panick attacks. I should have told you first but I told Splashpaw and Sootpaw figured it out. she mewed. Mumble

Antfrost gasped a bit. How had she not noticed this? Oh, she was such a bad mother! "on my stars, when did this start?" She asked, burrowing her eyebrows in worry. Well, at least her siblings had helped her out. Who knew what could've happened if no one had noticed! She dipped her head to give Wavepaw a hopefully comforting lick on the forehead, " its going to be okay" She murmured, gazing down at wavepaw.

"That's good." Shadekit responded. She never wanted to see anyone sick or hurt but she knew that's not how life worked. "Want to play, Duckkit?"

Duckkit smiled slightly. Well, she seemed nice enough. He was glad she had approached him. At the question, though, the smile was replaced by a small frown. "Don't think we should. Maybe just talk?" he offered, gazing at her apologetically. She must think he was some sort of weirdo now! What kits wanted to talk instead of play? A crazy one, that's who! He signed in frustration at himself.

~RooRoo~
July 11th, 2020, 11:39 AM
Not that long ago. she meowed. The only cat who had stopped it before it just stopped on it’s own was Splashpaw. she mewed yo her mom trying to comfort her mom. Mumble

moonwatcher60608
July 11th, 2020, 11:40 AM
Shadekit looked at Duckkit confused. "Oh, ok. What do you want to talk about?"

Sklee
July 11th, 2020, 01:35 PM
"Oh. Come on, let's change that! Is there anything that would cheer you up"? She sat down next to her.

∆°°°° Roseleader °°°°∆

(For the record, if you want someone to see your post, you do @ plus their name. Then they'll see your post easier)

moonwatcher60608
July 11th, 2020, 01:55 PM
"Anyone want to play?" Shadekit said. She hadn't played with anyone all day and she was getting bored.
Pineneedle (SC)

Sklee
July 11th, 2020, 02:12 PM
She stood up. "I will, just come over here so this cat isn't lonely. What's your name, mine's Amber"!

http://https://66.media.tumblr.com/f6f726d341dcaf065f539ccfd9f858ba/tumblr_inline_pc04emv9ES1vfzaiv_250.gifv

∆°°°° Roseleader , moonwatcher60608 °°°°∆

sootsplashed
July 11th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Thrushvine yawned as she saw a new kit in the nursery- with twoleg smell all over her. “Hi, sweetie! What’s your name?” she asked, giving a huge smile. Sklee

Sklee
July 11th, 2020, 03:24 PM
"Oh! I'm Amber! Who are you? I like you"!

http://https://66.media.tumblr.com/1babeaac770fd69826ae3973ee68b065/tumblr_inline_pc04feHPPR1vfzaiv_400.png

∆°°°° Sugarglider °°°°∆

Roseleader
July 11th, 2020, 06:05 PM
RoseKit Replys to amber I,m RoseKit.

Fawnhearted
July 11th, 2020, 06:08 PM
"Anyone want to play?" Shadekit said. She hadn't played with anyone all day and she was getting bored.
Pineneedle (SC)

“ I wanna play!” said Violetkit with unusual Enthusiasm

tye
July 11th, 2020, 06:10 PM
Ebony and Amber, Ebony, and Amber, she repeated in her thoughts as if afraid of losing what she remembers. It's been..happening frequently lately. "Alright, sweeties. Welcome to Riverclan, my name is Sugarapple if ya didn't know yet and I'll be watchin' over you." A warm gaze washed over the young bundles with a simple smile. "Mm, now that your clan cats you'll need new names..," her voice trailed off, pondering yet nothing popped up. This was the first she'd hit a wall of naming kits. "How 'bout this, what do ya wanna call yourselves?" First time for everything but she's curious about what their replies will be.

TroubleandTsunami Sklee

-Ash-
July 11th, 2020, 06:17 PM
"I don't want a new name!" exclaimed Ebony. vermin Sklee

Sklee
July 11th, 2020, 06:21 PM
"Uh, so we have Kit at the end of our names? I want to stay Amberkit! But, I found this cat I really like! Maybe she could watch over me"?
She pushed at Rosekit, trying to get her to be more playful.

∆°°°° Roseleader , TroubleandTsunami , vermin , @Sugerglider °°°°∆

Roseleader
July 11th, 2020, 06:45 PM
hi

RoseKit relissing that Amber wants her to play gets up from the corner

Are there any new posts

ugh

are there new posts

Sklee
July 11th, 2020, 07:12 PM
She pushed her up. "Man, you're cold. Come on, running around, or whatever you do around here, should warm you up".

(Sorry, but you can't expect people to always be posting. People have limits)

∆°°°° Roseleader °°°°∆

tye
July 11th, 2020, 08:35 PM
The kit adapts quickly! That's really good... "Of course, dear. Go on and play with Rosekit." Her words faded back as the little one already raced to play around. Now Ebony..hm. "You'll need to sweetie or else how can you become a true clan cat?" Her tail tip twitched pondering in silence. "Hmm, what about Lilykit?"

Roseleader , TroubleandTsunami , Sklee

Sklee
July 11th, 2020, 09:01 PM
She nodded, and ran off, before stopping and running back. "But, uh, how do things work around here? Are there rankings? Can you explain everything"?

∆°°°° vermin , Roseleader °°°°∆