PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Inconsistency
June 20th, 2020, 03:22 PM
Namelesskit opened her eyes slowly, she felt like she didn't want to wake up, though she hated her name and felt sick because of it the other kits we're bound to tease, her.

Inconsistency
June 20th, 2020, 03:23 PM
She got up, and didn't make any eye contact with anyone.

Inconsistency
June 20th, 2020, 03:25 PM
She tried to get out slowly and go out of the nursery before someone noticed her.

Abyssopelagic
June 20th, 2020, 06:13 PM
Zesty Mango
(You can get Blizz to make him stay and talk more, but I felt it was important he said this and apologized)

Cricketchirp approached Blizzardkit. It was after the dogs had attacked and destroyed the nursery but before the clan meeting that made him an apprentice.
"Hey, little dude," he murmered and plopped to the ground directly beside him. "So, about what happened with the dogs. I appreciate your willingness to protect your friend Sugarkit, but sometimes, what is best and safest is to hide away, even if we don't want to."
His voice was..... abnormally soft and an attempt to be comforting was made.
"I'm not mad at you. I just think you should know that."
He didn't give Blizzardkit much chance to say anything before he started to stand, shaking himself a bit, and turned, slowly, to walk away, but couldn't quite make himself.

Mango
June 20th, 2020, 06:19 PM
Zesty Mango
(You can get Blizz to make him stay and talk more, but I felt it was important he said this and apologized)

Cricketchirp approached Blizzardkit. It was after the dogs had attacked and destroyed the nursery but before the clan meeting that made him an apprentice.
"Hey, little dude," he murmered and plopped to the ground directly beside him. "So, about what happened with the dogs. I appreciate your willingness to protect your friend Sugarkit, but sometimes, what is best and safest is to hide away, even if we don't want to."
His voice was..... abnormally soft and an attempt to be comforting was made.
"I'm not mad at you. I just think you should know that."
He didn't give Blizzardkit much chance to say anything before he started to stand, shaking himself a bit, and turned, slowly, to walk away, but couldn't quite make himself.
Blizzardkit didn’t want to appologize and shook his head,” But I already know a few battle moves, I got sand in a dog’s eye. I could handle a few scratches or bites from a dog. I’m 7 moons old, I’m not a helpless baby.“ he meowed not wanting to get in trouble really but also believe he was fair to fight in this battle.

That Key in the Tree
June 20th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Brookkit was lying down. It was so boring! Perhaps she could hang out with one of her siblings? Eh... why not. It couldn’t be that bad. But who? Well, Otterkit might not bombard her to play but talking may be a bit different. Well, she didn’t care at that point. Her gaze wandered around the nursery for her brother.

Mayflower

Mayflower
June 20th, 2020, 09:22 PM
Otterkit sat at the back of the nursery, intensely staring at a beetle. He cautiously reached out a paw and touched it, shrieking as it exposed its wings and buzzed around his head. The tabby tomkit spun in circles, trying to get a closer look at the insect until he lost his footing and tumbled to the ground. With a slight huff, he twitched his tail and pushed up his nose with a paw. "Stupid little bug, I didn't want to know about you anyway!" He scrambled onto his feet and spotted Brookkit, making his way over to his sister. "Why are you laying down?"
RainbowQuail

That Key in the Tree
June 20th, 2020, 09:59 PM
Brookkit had been looking at all the wrong places for Otterkit so when he walked up to her, she was startled and flinched. She turned her head over to him. “I’m just bored. I don’t know what to do.” She wasn’t as rude to her siblings or mother as she was to other cats for a couple reasons. She flicked her tail.

Mayflower

~RooRoo~
June 21st, 2020, 09:01 AM
Wave kit pounced up to her and laid down. We are in the same level then. Bordom. she mewed. Corruptx

The Kitty.
June 21st, 2020, 12:11 PM
Wave kit pounced up to her and laid down. We are in the same level then. Bordom. she mewed. @Corruptx (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11691)

[ @RainbowQuail (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11970) ]
Almondkit fluttered open an eye to see the gray figure of her friend, Wavekit, standing slouchingly over her. So, she's bored, too, I'mma guess, thought Almondkit glumly.

"Well, are we just gonna sit here, or are we actually going to do something?" she grumbled.

~RooRoo~
June 21st, 2020, 02:53 PM
Do something! Duh! she mewed happily bouncing up. RainbowQuail Corruptx

That Key in the Tree
June 21st, 2020, 02:57 PM
Brookkit overhead the two kits talking.... she scoffed and rolled her eyes. That was her response? “Do something? Just what do you even plan on doing?” She really didn’t care but she was in the mood to be a grouch. She lashed her tail.

Corruptx ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
June 21st, 2020, 03:00 PM
Umm... play? Well what’s your problem! the smaller she cat walked up to her slashing her tail in anger. RainbowQuail

The Kitty.
June 21st, 2020, 03:05 PM
Brookkit overhead the two kits talking.... she scoffed and rolled her eyes. That was her response? “Do something? Just what do you even plan on doing?” She really didn’t care but she was in the mood to be a grouch. She lashed her tail.

@Corruptx (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11691) @~RooRoo~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=12007)

Almost at an instance Almondkit was up on all fours and going, yellow eyes squinting in a fierce preparation to glare daggers at whomever had just decided to speak. Now she wasn't bored. Nuh-uh. Not the least bit.

Almondkit took a single pace forward toward the foolish she-kit. "Excuse me, but... What did you just say?" The tiny molly gritted her pearly fangs.

That Key in the Tree
June 21st, 2020, 03:11 PM
Brookkit rolled her eyes at the angry she-kit. “Something offensive apparently.” She hadn’t even flinched when she walked towards her. In fact, she glanced away. This she-kit was wrong if she thought she could scare her, she wasn’t afraid of her, mainly because if the kit did something bad, she would face the consequences.

Corruptx ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
June 21st, 2020, 03:14 PM
If your gunna have an attitude of a fox then leave us alone! she hissed. Corruptx RainbowQuail

The Kitty.
June 21st, 2020, 03:21 PM
Brookkit rolled her eyes at the angry she-kit. “Something offensive apparently.” She hadn’t even flinched when she walked towards her. In fact, she glanced away. This she-kit was wrong if she thought she could scare her, she wasn’t afraid of her, mainly because if the kit did something bad, she would face the consequences.

@Corruptx (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11691) @~RooRoo~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=12007)

Almondkit couldn't help but let loose an angry gasp of surprise. How dare she! Oh, that little... Ugh! What an ignorant little brat. Deciding to somehow try and conjure up a fiery string of insults, the ginger molly feigned a pathetically large smirk.

"Don't you have anything better to waste your time on? Rather than foolishly pick on two younger kits you've never even met? Because I'm beginning to think not." Almondkit managed a genuine chest-puff: she was rather enjoying this. "Must suck to be somehow that ignorant. Haha!"

That Key in the Tree
June 21st, 2020, 03:30 PM
Brookkit closed her eyes for a few moments, she had been lying down. She faced the kit who had hissed at her. This one was just plain annoying. “I’m merely talking. I’m not even following you around.” Then her attention went back to the angry she-kit. She didn’t take those insults to heart, after all, the she-kit has barely even spoken to her so what would she know? “Ignorant? Now you are just spitting out meaningless insults. I merely asked a question and both of you are acting rudely towards me.” She flicked her tail.

~RooRoo~ Corruptx

~RooRoo~
June 21st, 2020, 05:22 PM
Wavekit giggles with Almondkit. Then she put her attention back on the other cat as she spoke. How old are you? she asked trying to be nicer. RainbowQuail

The Kitty.
June 21st, 2020, 06:48 PM
Brookkit closed her eyes for a few moments, she had been lying down. She faced the kit who had hissed at her. This one was just plain annoying. “I’m merely talking. I’m not even following you around.” Then her attention went back to the angry she-kit. She didn’t take those insults to heart, after all, the she-kit has barely even spoken to her so what would she know? “Ignorant? Now you are just spitting out meaningless insults. I merely asked a question and both of you are acting rudely towards me.” She flicked her tail.

@~RooRoo~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=12007) @Corruptx (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11691)

[@~RooRoo~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=12007) ]
Almondkit shot a quick glare back at the now-cheerful Wavekit. Confusion glittered like the surface of a sun-beat lake in her yellow eyes. "So what you're telling me is that you're first going to just let this mange-ridden excuse for a cat foolishly bully you, and then proceed to try and make friends with her?" The ginger-furred molly sniffed indignantly at the salty air of the nursery. "Heh... You do you."

Madelaine
June 22nd, 2020, 07:43 AM
[ Moon Lily; ]

Ashpool was laying in her nest, a pain in her stomach. She was on her side with her paws stretched out. The queen closed her eyes and hoped her mate would be here soon. She wanted him to be here with her. She wants him to help her through this like last time. Ashpool tried to remember everything from the last time. Her eyes opened as another pain rippled through her.

That Key in the Tree
June 22nd, 2020, 08:52 AM
Brookkit honestly couldn’t help but feel confused too. She didn’t expect the kit to actually start being nice to her. She flicked her tail. “The angry kit is right. That is very foolish.” She narrowed her eyes, looking at the now friendly kit but she was prepared for the angry one to come back and snap at her any moment now.

Corruptx ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
June 22nd, 2020, 08:56 AM
Can’t I just act nice so I don’t get in trouble? she hissed flicking her tail. Corruptx RainbowQuail

Tigerstorm0926
June 22nd, 2020, 09:14 AM
Ravenkit yawned and sat up. She has been woken up by loud talking.

Quasar
June 22nd, 2020, 09:21 AM
Antfrost stormed into the nursery, her fur bristling and her tail lashing, "Who the hell does lionstar think he is? I know my kits better than he does!" she grumbled, collapsing in her nest. She noticed bumblebelly weeping in his now empty nest, "Did Lionstar steal your kits from you as well?" she quietly asked, trying to hide her seething rage.

Scum

Tigerstorm0926
June 22nd, 2020, 09:25 AM
Ravenkit jumped in surprised. Antfrost had startled her.

Storm Flower
June 22nd, 2020, 10:28 AM
Moonkit yawned "What happening here?"

sootsplashed
June 22nd, 2020, 11:11 AM
Podkit walked into the nursery, carefully holding the daisy between his jaws. Don't worry, Dai-Dai, You'll get to your new home in a bit. He thought, clawing some dirt, and then putting the daisy down, inside the hole he made. He piled dirt on the bottom of the daisy, making it stable. "How's that, Daisy?" He said, smiling at the flower. "Perfectly fine." He replied to himself, using a high-pitched voice and trying not to move his lips. "That's nice." He smiled, patting the flower on its 'head'. He turned to Bumblebelly, a big grin on his face. "Hey Bumblebelly! Guess what? I made a friend today! Her name is Daisy though her nickname is Dai-Dai!" HE said, humbling all the words together. Talking was so much fun! "Say hi, Dai-Dai!" He said, pointing to the Daisy he had planted. "Hi! I'm Daisy!" Podkit replied, using the high-pitched voice.
Scum

stag
June 22nd, 2020, 11:21 AM
*Rive-kit had been in the clearing , he sat by ice-kit*

The Kitty.
June 22nd, 2020, 12:12 PM
Brookkit honestly couldn’t help but feel confused too. She didn’t expect the kit to actually start being nice to her. She flicked her tail. “The angry kit is right. That is very foolish.” She narrowed her eyes, looking at the now friendly kit but she was prepared for the angry one to come back and snap at her any moment now.

[ @~RooRoo~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=12007) ]
Almondkit heaved an exaggerated sigh. Maybe the tortoiseshell molly was... Well, right. Ugh, how she loathed these stupid, nonsensical words! She was wasting her time, even just allowing the concept of a potentially-right Brookkit somehow enter her mind.

Letting a tiny white fang nibble thoughtfully at her lower lip, Almondkit reconsidered her words. "Look, I'm sorry. I know you were just... Well, probably playing around, but... Erg. I just don't appreciate it! Alright?"

That Key in the Tree
June 22nd, 2020, 12:57 PM
The angry she-kit’s sudden change of attitude surprised Brookkit. She looked back at the... friendly kit? Why was she basing what she called the kits on their emotions? Eh... whatever. She couldn’t care less what their names were. “I was only say that there wasn’t much to do.” She flicked her tail, she had a rather rude tone. She couldn’t care less if they were bothered by her. She turned to face... err... Wavekit, was it? “Also, I doubt you’ll be in trouble for being rude to me.” But who could say for sure?

Corruptx ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
June 22nd, 2020, 01:02 PM
Good! she snapped. RainbowQuail

teddy.
June 22nd, 2020, 02:42 PM
Antfrost stormed into the nursery, her fur bristling and her tail lashing, "Who the hell does lionstar think he is? I know my kits better than he does!" she grumbled, collapsing in her nest. She noticed bumblebelly weeping in his now empty nest, "Did Lionstar steal your kits from you as well?" she quietly asked, trying to hide her seething rage.

Scum

Stealing was a strange word to use, but Antfrost wasn't wrong. He gave her a tearful look, a long needy whine slipping from the Tom. "I just want my little pumpkins to come cuddle me one more time but now they're gone!" He broke out into a long, loud sob. Tears rolled down his cheek, tears soaking into his dark fur.

Podkit walked into the nursery, carefully holding the daisy between his jaws. Don't worry, Dai-Dai, You'll get to your new home in a bit. He thought, clawing some dirt, and then putting the daisy down, inside the hole he made. He piled dirt on the bottom of the daisy, making it stable. "How's that, Daisy?" He said, smiling at the flower. "Perfectly fine." He replied to himself, using a high-pitched voice and trying not to move his lips. "That's nice." He smiled, patting the flower on its 'head'. He turned to Bumblebelly, a big grin on his face. "Hey Bumblebelly! Guess what? I made a friend today! Her name is Daisy though her nickname is Dai-Dai!" HE said, humbling all the words together. Talking was so much fun! "Say hi, Dai-Dai!" He said, pointing to the Daisy he had planted. "Hi! I'm Daisy!" Podkit replied, using the high-pitched voice.
Scum

Bumblebelly instantly purred when heard Podkit call out to him. He blinked, realising that Daisy was... an actual daisy! A chuckle left the Tom easily, a smile plastered across his snout still. "Well hello Daisy! Welcome to the nursery, I hope your time here is pleasurable!" He meowed, licking a petal and then Podkits forehead. He couldn't help but remember his own inanimate friend from his childhood, the feather he had for comfort once Buzztuft had left. Oh well... Those memories were easily repressed!

gs29513
June 22nd, 2020, 02:57 PM
Splashkit padded into the nursery and sat down next to her mother. I have a question momma. she mewed. Most of the other kits have dad's like Bumblebelly. Who is my dad? There, she had finally said it. What she had wanted to know for a more than a moon. Mumble

Quasar
June 22nd, 2020, 04:23 PM
Stealing was a strange word to use, but Antfrost wasn't wrong. He gave her a tearful look, a long needy whine slipping from the Tom. "I just want my little pumpkins to come cuddle me one more time but now they're gone!" He broke out into a long, loud sob. Tears rolled down his cheek, tears soaking into his dark fur.

Antfrost pursed her lips, averting her gaze, "Well, I still have some kits left. Some of them are pretty... cuddly. If it would help, I can call Wavekit over." she offered, searching the nursery for her kit. Signing, she mewed, "Bumblebelly, do you think it was wrong for me to refuse Floodkit and Icekit from becoming apprentices? I feel like I was justified, but I'm not sure if anyone else this thought so" she asked.

Inconsistency
June 22nd, 2020, 05:17 PM
Whtekit got up and stretched.

She sat down, and licked her paw a bit.

A ray of sunshine poured on her pelt as she got up and came to the exit of the nursery.

She padded out of the nursery.

Bored. Whitekit just laid down and closed her eye's.

Whitekit, found herself in a forest she saw a stream nearby, she crept closer and closer, until she saw the water and, a flash of silver hit her eye a fish! She thought, she looked down at it. it looked up and swam away quickly leaving her in the darkness of the forest.

Her eye's shot open and she yawned, "I'll catch it next time.." She whispered.

She, began to like her paw slowly.

She thought about going out of the nursery for a bit.

Inconsistency
June 22nd, 2020, 06:14 PM
So she began to, walk to the nursery exit.

Moon Lily
June 23rd, 2020, 05:22 AM
[ Sparkling Flower ]

Hickoryblaze skidded to a stop outside of the nursery, heart thundering with urgency. Weren't the kits due...soon? That's what Ashpool had explained to him in his confusion a while ago, something her was bound to remember. It can't hurt to check...right? He emerged through the mouth of the den, gaze fluttering around anxiously. His eyes caught on a familiar pelt, one that was beginning t- HE KNEW THAT LOOK. Rushing over to his worried-looking darling, he crouched beside her black and grey mottled pelt.
"Ashpool, dear, are you okay? Are they coming?" He murmured, his voice raised in concern. He couldn't and wouldn't lose her, too. Or any more kits.

[ Shimm Queenie Pluto Fallen One -anyone have any preferences on order?]

teddy.
June 23rd, 2020, 06:53 AM
Antfrost pursed her lips, averting her gaze, "Well, I still have some kits left. Some of them are pretty... cuddly. If it would help, I can call Wavekit over." she offered, searching the nursery for her kit. Signing, she mewed, "Bumblebelly, do you think it was wrong for me to refuse Floodkit and Icekit from becoming apprentices? I feel like I was justified, but I'm not sure if anyone else this thought so" she asked.

Bumblebelly wiped his tears away, calming down as he shuffled closer to Antfrost. He laud his head on the edge of the nest. "You're a concerned mother... your worries are justified," He murmured. "Maybe... a big scene like that was avoidable, though."

Quasar
June 23rd, 2020, 06:56 AM
Bumblebelly wiped his tears away, calming down as he shuffled closer to Antfrost. He laud his head on the edge of the nest. "You're a concerned mother... your worries are justified," He murmured. "Maybe... a big scene like that was avoidable, though."

Antfrost sighed, "they better be, or I'm going to... I don't even know." she muttered, mostly to herself. Quirking an eyebrow at him, she huffed, "And what would you have done?" she asked, raising a paw to pick the dirt out from between her class. Stars, she wished she could talk to Elktooth right now. He'd know what to do.

teddy.
June 23rd, 2020, 07:15 AM
Antfrost sighed, "they better be, or I'm going to... I don't even know." she muttered, mostly to herself. Quirking an eyebrow at him, she huffed, "And what would you have done?" she asked, raising a paw to pick the dirt out from between her class. Stars, she wished she could talk to Elktooth right now. He'd know what to do.

He blinked, the question taking him off guard. What would he do? Cry, probably. Sometimes it was nice to cry. "If my kits weren't ready... or I felt they weren't," He meowed, sitting up, "I'd talk to lion about it before the meeting, maybe. But they are ready! they're all grown up!" Tears swelled his green eyes once again.

sootsplashed
June 23rd, 2020, 09:33 AM
( Scum; )

"Thank you, Bumblebelly!" Podkit said, in his high-pitched voice. Podkit patted the daisy on the 'head, and the little tom curled up next to his father, smiling. "Can you tell me a story?" he asked, wanting to hear an exciting story. He liked learning the stories so he could tell them to other kits! And when you 'tell', you talk! Podkit loved talking, if you didn't realize. "And tell me a really good one."

--

( StealthWarrior; )
Podkit stifled a yawn as he walked around the nursery, and almost sat down to talk to Daisy when he saw another kit. Another kit? He thought, walking over. I'm gonna talk to them! "Hi Stealthkit!" He said, remembering her name. "Want to help me look for plant friends?" he asked, straining his mouth not to say anymore, after all, Stealthkit had to reply!

StealthWarrior
June 23rd, 2020, 09:38 AM
Who was this kit? "Hi! I- do I know you? And sure!" Sugarglider

sootsplashed
June 23rd, 2020, 09:44 AM
Who was this kit? "Hi! I- do I know you? And sure!" Sugarglider
Podkit gave a big grin. "No, but I know every kit's name! That's Sootkit over there and that's Bluekit, wait- Bluepaw! Now come on and follow me!" The little tom said, bundling out of the nursery. "I'll introduce you to Daisy when we get back." He smiled, and flicked his tail. "Daisy gets offended easily, so be sure not to say anything mean! She's also kind of shy!" As soon as Podkit finished that sentence, he was onto a different subject. "Who's your mommy? My dad is Bumblebelly. Is your mom Thrushvine or Antfrost or Ashpool or Iceflower or a different queen?"
(When you reply I'll make a private thread)

StealthWarrior
June 23rd, 2020, 09:52 AM
(Okay)
"Oh? Really? Well then! Uh... I'm not full Riverclan." Stealthkit mumbled, "That's my name you see. I snuck into camp and was there for 3ish days before anyone caught me. Thrushvine is my adopted mom though. She's really nice!" Stealthkit smiled. Sugarglider

Quasar
June 23rd, 2020, 09:53 AM
He blinked, the question taking him off guard. What would he do? Cry, probably. Sometimes it was nice to cry. "If my kits weren't ready... or I felt they weren't," He meowed, sitting up, "I'd talk to lion about it before the meeting, maybe. But they are ready! they're all grown up!" Tears swelled his green eyes once again.

Antfrost frowned,'well a mother always knows best. We, or father, in bumblebellys case' she thought. Sighing, she laid her head down on the edge of the nest, gazing up at Bumblebelly. "Well, the baby birds have to leave the nest one day." she mewed, hoping that it was somewhat comforting.

The Kitty.
June 23rd, 2020, 12:56 PM
The angry she-kit’s sudden change of attitude surprised Brookkit. She looked back at the... friendly kit? Why was she basing what she called the kits on their emotions? Eh... whatever. She couldn’t care less what their names were. “I was only say that there wasn’t much to do.” She flicked her tail, she had a rather rude tone. She couldn’t care less if they were bothered by her. She turned to face... err... Wavekit, was it? “Also, I doubt you’ll be in trouble for being rude to me.” But who could say for sure?

[ @~RooRoo~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=12007) ]
Almondkit furrowed the skin above her eyes at the tortoiseshell molly's casual remark. Hmph. What a brat. What a plain, rotten, and spoiled brat. Still, Almondkit thought better of giving anymore snarky retorts: doing that would only make her the brat, given the current situation. And that was not the reputation Almondkit wanted for herself, she knew.

And so, quite evidently, the molly sat there. Just sat there, looking incredibly stupid, perhaps a practical invitation for more of Brookkit's rude sayings.

That Key in the Tree
June 23rd, 2020, 01:39 PM
This was certainly new. Why was the angry she-kit just sitting there? Oh well, it’s not like she wasn’t allowed to do that but it was going to be incredibly awkward. “Weren’t you two going to do something?” She glanced at her, at this point she wasn’t necessarily trying to be rude but it just came out as if she was mocking them.

Corruptx ~RooRoo~

Inconsistency
June 23rd, 2020, 03:17 PM
WhiteKit yawned and stretched slowly. She wondered if the kits would play with her today. She looked around the nursery hopefully.

Madelaine
June 23rd, 2020, 10:07 PM
[ Moon Lily; ]

Ashpool scented her mate and she sighed in relief that he was here. She didn't want to do anything without him. "I think so.", she whispered. The queen was trying to concentrate on her unborn kits, but her mind kept thinking of her late son. No matter what she would always think of him. This time was going to be different. She would protect these kits with her life. "They should be here soon.", she meowed. As Ashpool said that there was another pain in her belly.

Moon Lily
June 24th, 2020, 04:58 AM
[ Sparkling Flower ]

Hickoryblaze could feel his amber gaze widen with alarm at every contraction, unsure what to do. He knew the basics from her first birth- kit comes out, nip the sack, lick it warm- but he couldn't stop the wave of anxiety that was washing over every sense in his body. Brain clouded with thoughts like, 'what if she dies?' and 'what if it's different this time?' or 'what if the kits die?', he found it increasingly hard to focus. Shaking his thick, golden pelt out, she crouched besides his beloved Ashpool who looked so very anxious in this very moment. Feeling a pang of sadness as he remembered the joyous face of Beetlekit, he waved the pestering thought away sullenly. He couldn't handle this, not at all. But he had to stay strong for his mate. His future kits, if they lived. Plastering on a reassuring smile, he placed his paw gently atop hers.
"You can do this, dearest. Promise."

[ Shimm Queenie Pluto Fallen One - Shimm has taken youngest!]

furrensic
June 24th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Willowkit gave a sniff and looked around "You have to promise not to tell anyone. We're trying to plan and have to be clever to get this and I don't want it ruined." She grinned at the rest of the statement giggling at the other kits obvious determination. "You and your friends didn't get to do the fighting stuff right? Maybe later all of us that arn't becoming apprentices can do a battle for fun! We don't need Lionstar to practice fight." She yawned at the end of her statement "Well later of course I don't think I can get up without falling over right now." Wow did Sugarkit hit harder than she thought.
[ sorry for this being so late! ]

“I won't tell anyone.” Reedkit puffed. He was good at keeping secrets. Kinda. Friends? He didn't really consider the group as his friends. Stealthkit was just one of his adopted sisters and the others were simple acquaintances. Though he didn't speak up on that matter. It was irrelevant. “Yeah! And whoever's the last kit standing gets a prize,” He trailed off. He was making it sound like a fight to the death for babies instead of just a regular one. “The prize can be...attention? Attention! And being treated like the most important person to ever exist.” He suggested , raising a paw up to his chest , clearly proud of his thought. And he would be the winner of the fight. There was no way any kit could beat him! He was going to be a king. He snapped out of his little daydream when Willowkit said something about the fight needing to be later. Ughhh! He hated waiting! Staying silent for a second , a little grumble. “Fine.” He finally said.

He guessed he should do something with the time he was given. Beat up leaves that he would pretend was the other stupid , stinky clans! Seriously , did those other clans even think about their names? Windclan? Shadowclan? Thunderclan? Not creative at all. They didn't live with those things! Riverclan on the other hand did live with rivers. “BUT! I refuse to wait longer than-” He paused , counting silently. “Four days. That's enough time for you to sleep and eat and do whatever you usually do.”

Inconsistency
June 24th, 2020, 04:17 PM
Whitekit got up, with a start. ok NOW will anyone play? She looked around the nursery eagerly. Ugh! She thought, everyone's always not here when I'm here! No one's ever here when I want to play... No one's is every around me! Not even my mom... Everyone has friends... But.. Me... Claws as sharp as thorns pricked her heart, does no one like me? But I'm nice! But now she was trying desperately to believe herself, NO one had talked to her yet but Foxblaze.

The Kitty.
June 24th, 2020, 07:18 PM
This was certainly new. Why was the angry she-kit just sitting there? Oh well, it’s not like she wasn’t allowed to do that but it was going to be incredibly awkward. “Weren’t you two going to do something?” She glanced at her, at this point she wasn’t necessarily trying to be rude but it just came out as if she was mocking them.

Whitekit got up, with a start. ok NOW will anyone play? She looked around the nursery eagerly. Ugh! She thought, everyone's always not here when I'm here! No one's ever here when I want to play... No one's is every around me! Not even my mom... Everyone has friends... But.. Me... Claws as sharp as thorns pricked her heart, does no one like me? But I'm nice! But now she was trying desperately to believe herself, NO one had talked to her yet but Foxblaze.

Almondkit puffed out her chest indignantly as the tortoiseshell molly rolled out yet another one of her pathetically casual sayings. Ugh. Well, what was she supposed to expect from the snarky she-kit? Heck, her occupation practically consisted of belittling other kits! Probably just to boost her ego. Hmph.

Having decided to just ignore the little brat, Almondkit got to her paws with a sigh, that same, unfortunately familiar bout of boredom -- sheer boredom -- returning. Ugh.

The tiny brown kit's round, yellow eyes widened as she spotted another kit sprawled out on the mossy floor. Ooh, a boredom playmate! Fun. Almondkit scampered over to the kit, tail-tip flicking from side-to-side. "Hi!" she giggled.

Shade.
June 25th, 2020, 02:21 AM
Lizardkit dozed on her side. She never slept on her back due to self-defense instincts. Revealling your belly to an enemy is danderous. She wasn't particularly tired but was unsure of what to do. She had practiced battle moves but she had already mastered quite a few and despite not having the strengt of a grown cat she had good techique. She wasn't sure if the apprentices and warriors in RiverClan would teach her any.

(open)

gs29513
June 25th, 2020, 05:52 AM
Splashkit bounced across the nursery, and tripped on another kit. As she picked herself up, she looked around. Oops, sorry. She hadn't seen this kit before, ever. Are you new here? What's you're name? she pestered, bouncing up and down at the prospect of meeting someone new. I'm Splashkit Shadeleaf

Shade.
June 25th, 2020, 06:06 AM
Splashkit bounced across the nursery, and tripped on another kit. As she picked herself up, she looked around. Oops, sorry. She hadn't seen this kit before, ever. Are you new here? What's you're name? she pestered, bouncing up and down at the prospect of meeting someone new. I'm Splashkit Shadeleaf

Lizardkit felt a kit bump their paws into her and fall. She looked up at the jumping ball of excitement that identified as Splashkit.
"My name is Lizardkit." she replied calmly.

gs29513
June 25th, 2020, 06:14 AM
Oh, hi Lizardkit. My name is Splashkit. Wait, did I say that already? the little molly fired off without missing a beat. Do you want to play? I like to play! What do you want to play? Splashkit asked, this time in front of Lizardkit. Shadeleaf

Shade.
June 25th, 2020, 07:09 AM
Oh, hi Lizardkit. My name is Splashkit. Wait, did I say that already? the little molly fired off without missing a beat. Do you want to play? I like to play! What do you want to play? Splashkit asked, this time in front of Lizardkit. Shadeleaf

Lizardkit shook herself and got up, her expression emotionless as usual. Looks like she wasn't going to get any solitude.
"We could have a mock fight?" she suggested. It would give her a chanse to practice her battle moves.

gs29513
June 25th, 2020, 07:26 AM
Alright, sure! Splashkit responded, happy to play just about anything. She had never really fought before, but she could practice, so she could be the best apprentice EVER!! She got into a crouch, like she had seen some warriors do, and waited for Lizardkit to attack her. Shadeleaf

Shade.
June 25th, 2020, 07:35 AM
Alright, sure! Splashkit responded, happy to play just about anything. She had never really fought before, but she could practice, so she could be the best apprentice EVER!! She got into a crouch, like she had seen some warriors do, and waited for Lizardkit to attack her. Shadeleaf

Lizardkit's eyes flashed as she considered her strategy. She leaped forward, making sure to land directly onto the other kit's back.

gs29513
June 25th, 2020, 07:38 AM
Splashkit saw Lizardkit leap toward her back, and scooted to the side. Still, Lizardkit hit her on her left shoulder, causing her to stumble. Shadeleaf

Shade.
June 25th, 2020, 07:44 AM
Splashkit saw Lizardkit leap toward her back, and scooted to the side. Still, Lizardkit hit her on her left shoulder, causing her to stumble. Shadeleaf

Lizardkit felt her paws slam her oponent's shoulder. She quickly pushed of, regained her ballance and spun on her front paws, sending her back legs into a kick towards Splashkit.

teddy.
June 25th, 2020, 07:54 AM
( Scum; )

"Thank you, Bumblebelly!" Podkit said, in his high-pitched voice. Podkit patted the daisy on the 'head, and the little tom curled up next to his father, smiling. "Can you tell me a story?" he asked, wanting to hear an exciting story. He liked learning the stories so he could tell them to other kits! And when you 'tell', you talk! Podkit loved talking, if you didn't realize. "And tell me a really good one."

Bumblebelly thought for a moment, stretching out his large paws as he curled himself around Podkit. "Well... How about I tell you the story of my first day in Riverclan?" The tom chuckled. He couldn't help but feel a bit bashful, it wasn't often anyone paid much mind to him, or his life, but he had a couple exciting stories he could tell! Give him the confidence and Bumblebelly would talk until some cats ears fell off.

Antfrost frowned,'well a mother always knows best. We, or father, in bumblebellys case' she thought. Sighing, she laid her head down on the edge of the nest, gazing up at Bumblebelly. "Well, the baby birds have to leave the nest one day." she mewed, hoping that it was somewhat comforting.

"But I don't want them to leave the nest..." he grumbled quietly under his breathe. Bumblebelly was a very selfless cat, or so he liked to think (unless you asked his older daughter,) but when it came to keeping his family close, he found himself becoming more... demanding, as some would put it. He exhaled, drying his tears for the second time that day. "I'm sorry for sobbing like this... I never got the opportunity to feel like this, experience this, back in Shadowclan," He murmured.

gs29513
June 25th, 2020, 08:33 AM
Lizardkit felt her paws slam her oponent's shoulder. She quickly pushed of, regained her ballance and spun on her front paws, sending her back legs into a kick towards Splashkit.
Splashkit was knocked off balance by Lizardkit's kick, but she quickly scrambled to her feet. Not knowing what else to do, she charged straight at the other kit. Maybe she could knock her over?

Shade.
June 25th, 2020, 09:17 AM
Splashkit was knocked off balance by Lizardkit's kick, but she quickly scrambled to her feet. Not knowing what else to do, she charged straight at the other kit. Maybe she could knock her over?

Lizardkit prepared for the impact, knowing what to do. She felt the kit crash into her. She flipped on her belly and kicked her off over her head.

gs29513
June 25th, 2020, 09:19 AM
Splashkit felt herself flying through the air, and managed to land on her feet. This time, she leaped into the air, hoping to come down on the other kit's shoulders or back. Shadeleaf

Shade.
June 25th, 2020, 09:21 AM
Splashkit felt herself flying through the air, and managed to land on her feet. This time, she leaped into the air, hoping to come down on the other kit's shoulders or back. Shadeleaf

Lizardkit crouched and waited for her opponent to fly over her head before jumping upwards and knocking her out of the air.

(sorry if she seems overpowered. She's been training pretty much since birth.)

gs29513
June 25th, 2020, 09:24 AM
(Its fine, but maybe Splashkit should get one hit so we don't get in trouble? )
Splashkit dropped down onto the ground, and swung her paw at Lizardkit's chest. Jumping didn't seem to work, although it was really fun. Shadeleaf

Shade.
June 25th, 2020, 09:28 AM
(Its fine, but maybe Splashkit should get one hit so we don't get in trouble? )
Splashkit dropped down onto the ground, and swung her paw at Lizardkit's chest. Jumping didn't seem to work, although it was really fun. Shadeleaf

Lizardkit felt a thump on her chest as her opponent swung. She wasn't fast enough to dodge. She pulled away afterwards and took a defensive stance.

gs29513
June 25th, 2020, 09:32 AM
Feeling satisfied she had actually hit the other kit, Splashkit leaped into the air again, mostly for the fun of it. If she came down on the other kit, even better. But probably not. Still, jumping was FUN! Shadeleaf (Check Distracting trinkits. It's a Riverclan kit activity)

Shade.
June 25th, 2020, 09:39 AM
Feeling satisfied she had actually hit the other kit, Splashkit leaped into the air again, mostly for the fun of it. If she came down on the other kit, even better. But probably not. Still, jumping was FUN! Shadeleaf (Check Distracting trinkits. It's a Riverclan kit activity)

Lizardkit felt herself getting crushed by the other kit. She quickly went limp and batted at her opponent's belly. (I don't think lizard would participate in "a silly game for kits with no battle skills")

gs29513
June 25th, 2020, 11:54 AM
(She could do it just to maybe be apprenticed early, and be totally haughty about how she's not having fun. )
Splashkit rolled off Lizardkit, and ran forward again, trying to knock the other kit over, cause charging like a badger was FUN! This was so so so much FUN! Shadeleaf

Shade.
June 25th, 2020, 12:08 PM
(She could do it just to maybe be apprenticed early, and be totally haughty about how she's not having fun. )
Splashkit rolled off Lizardkit, and ran forward again, trying to knock the other kit over, cause charging like a badger was FUN! This was so so so much FUN! Shadeleaf

Lizardkit barely managed to avoid the attack and was left winded. She wasn't used to fighting others- she always practiced alone.

Quasar
June 25th, 2020, 01:07 PM
"But I don't want them to leave the nest..." he grumbled quietly under his breathe. Bumblebelly was a very selfless cat, or so he liked to think (unless you asked his older daughter,) but when it came to keeping his family close, he found himself becoming more... demanding, as some would put it. He exhaled, drying his tears for the second time that day. "I'm sorry for sobbing like this... I never got the opportunity to feel like this, experience this, back in Shadowclan," He murmured.

Antfrost sighed and nodded, "I know, Bumblebelly. No queen wants their kits to grow up and leave them. But keep in mind, your kits are still going to love you, and I'm sure they'll come back and visit you" she mewed, not sure if she was saying the right words. She shook her head, "Its fine" she simply mewed, shrugging her shoulders.

gs29513
June 25th, 2020, 01:28 PM
Splashkit had a hard time stopping, and squished into the nursery's wall a little bit. Turning around, she charged again, leaping into the air when she was close to Lizardkit. Wheeeee she squealed, flying over Lizardkit's back. She landed on her feet and turned around, crouching. FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN! This was the best, and Lizardkit was so good at fighting, and Splashkit was learning, and she was gonna be the best warrior EVER!!! Shadeleaf

Shade.
June 25th, 2020, 01:34 PM
Splashkit had a hard time stopping, and squished into the nursery's wall a little bit. Turning around, she charged again, leaping into the air when she was close to Lizardkit. Wheeeee she squealed, flying over Lizardkit's back. She landed on her feet and turned around, crouching. FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN! This was the best, and Lizardkit was so good at fighting, and Splashkit was learning, and she was gonna be the best warrior EVER!!! Shadeleaf

Lizardkit decided to choose an offensive approach. She ran towards her opponent, paw swinging at her face.

gs29513
June 25th, 2020, 01:38 PM
Splashkit was knocked backwards a bit by Lizardkits blow, but she quickly righted herself, and leaped into the air, mostly for fun. Wheeeee!! she called as she flew through the air. This is so much fun!!! Shadeleaf

Rani
June 25th, 2020, 02:45 PM
[ sorry for this being so late! ]

“I won't tell anyone.” Reedkit puffed. He was good at keeping secrets. Kinda. Friends? He didn't really consider the group as his friends. Stealthkit was just one of his adopted sisters and the others were simple acquaintances. Though he didn't speak up on that matter. It was irrelevant. “Yeah! And whoever's the last kit standing gets a prize,” He trailed off. He was making it sound like a fight to the death for babies instead of just a regular one. “The prize can be...attention? Attention! And being treated like the most important person to ever exist.” He suggested , raising a paw up to his chest , clearly proud of his thought. And he would be the winner of the fight. There was no way any kit could beat him! He was going to be a king. He snapped out of his little daydream when Willowkit said something about the fight needing to be later. Ughhh! He hated waiting! Staying silent for a second , a little grumble. “Fine.” He finally said.

He guessed he should do something with the time he was given. Beat up leaves that he would pretend was the other stupid , stinky clans! Seriously , did those other clans even think about their names? Windclan? Shadowclan? Thunderclan? Not creative at all. They didn't live with those things! Riverclan on the other hand did live with rivers. “BUT! I refuse to wait longer than-” He paused , counting silently. “Four days. That's enough time for you to sleep and eat and do whatever you usually do.”

Willowkit quietly giggled near drifting off "Alright I'll tell you. It's Snowpaw. She's the best cat ever and she'll be the best mentor ever as soon as she is a warrior." A quiet rumble shook her side as she thought about it, the future as always looked wonderful.
She blinked sleepily while listening to the other kits fight plan "Ok you have a deal Reedkit. We'll fight in four days. And I'll beat any other kit you bring to the fight too, I did beat Sugarkit." A big yawn interrupted her and she mumbled out a final sentence before falling asleep. "Before then though you need to get better insults. Why say Lionbutt when Lionstink or Lyingstar are there, theres lotsa options....."
The kits head plopped down as she finally fell asleep mid sentence.

(We can do another rp soon Im a bit busy with irl stuff for like a day and a lot happened in the clan meeting Im juggling)

~Berry~
June 25th, 2020, 05:46 PM
Sorrel Kit looked around her new den. She missed her mother. She flicked her tail and watched the other kits. I wonder if any kits would be my friend?

teddy.
June 25th, 2020, 06:02 PM
Sorrel Kit looked around her new den. She missed her mother. She flicked her tail and watched the other kits. I wonder if any kits would be my friend?

Bumblebelly frowned when he saw the lonesome kitten. He shifted over, a gentle chirp of greeting from him as he patted a large paw on the small things head. "Are you alright, lil one?"

~Berry~
June 25th, 2020, 06:07 PM
Yeah I am fine. Just watching the other kits

~Berry~
June 25th, 2020, 06:16 PM
She was happy he had talked to her. No cat had even said hi since she came to the camp with Lionstar.

~Berry~
June 25th, 2020, 08:16 PM
She studied her claws and played with a beetle. She hoped to one day name her kit beetlekit one day.

~Berry~
June 25th, 2020, 08:57 PM
She looked around for Sootkit.

~Berry~
June 25th, 2020, 09:01 PM
She wondered where she could be.

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 12:08 AM
Sorrelkit walked in from the hunt. She looked at her pebble and thought what to do with it

skreelyshark
June 26th, 2020, 05:32 AM
Sorrelkit walked in from the hunt. She looked at her pebble and thought what to do with it

Cloudwillow purred as the little kit entered the nursery. She was fond of Sorrelkit and hoped to make her feel welcome. Maybe when her kits were born, they could play together. The thought soothed the pain of her heavy belly.

"Come here Sorrelkit. You can take a nap in my nest."she meowed gently.

Thornclaw1

sootsplashed
June 26th, 2020, 09:40 AM
~Podkit~
{ Scum;}

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I wanna hear about that!" He chirped, snuggling closer to his father. Podkit wondered what happened on the first day Bumblebelly was in RiverClan. Did cats be mean to him? Were they super welcoming? Did cats not really talk to him? "Please do that one!"

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 11:02 AM
Sorrel kit groomed herself. She was bored and all the kits were busy getting ready to beat up blizzardpaw. And sorrel kit new better than to join that.

Quasar
June 26th, 2020, 11:31 AM
Sproutkit unsteadily stumbled around the nursery, jumping and squealing in fright at every little thing. He glue his eyes on his tiny paws, his eyes wide. He looked up for a brief moment before ducking his head and screaming in fright at a large shadow that seemed to be lunging at him. Whimpering, he scampered over to a corner of the nursery and curled up in a tight ball, his eyes screwed shut. To him, corners always felt the safest. You were covered up on two sides, and you had a good field of vision for everything around you.
Shimm

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 11:36 AM
Sorrel kit noticed that sproutkit was not joining the other kits and was in a corner. She walked over. Hi sprout kit you not joining the other kits in beating up blizzardpaw?

Sweetie
June 26th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Drizzlekit turned around to see shaking Sproutkit asking if they could work together. "Sure! TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!" The white molly yowled on top of her lungs before bouncing after the tom. As he went in the molly looked in front, around, even to the very edges outside of the nursery to find a pebble or a shell! In the middle of her searching a high-pitched scream broke Drizzlekit out of her search mode. Running into the nursery and to Sproutkit's side the she-cat looked widely side to side to find whatever what was making her friend so scared. Seeing nothing and now confused she turned to her classmate. "Whatcha screaming for? There's nothing here expect the queens which might make them mad if you're loud. That's what my Mama always tells me." Giggling at the thought of Salmonsong gently scolding the kitten for yowling as she usually does.

Mumble

Quasar
June 26th, 2020, 12:13 PM
Drizzlekit turned around to see shaking Sproutkit asking if they could work together. "Sure! TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!" The white molly yowled on top of her lungs before bouncing after the tom. As he went in the molly looked in front, around, even to the very edges outside of the nursery to find a pebble or a shell! In the middle of her searching a high-pitched scream broke Drizzlekit out of her search mode. Running into the nursery and to Sproutkit's side the she-cat looked widely side to side to find whatever what was making her friend so scared. Seeing nothing and now confused she turned to her classmate. "Whatcha screaming for? There's nothing here expect the queens which might make them mad if you're loud. That's what my Mama always tells me." Giggling at the thought of Salmonsong gently scolding the kitten for yowling as she usually does.

Mumble

Sproutkit stiffened when Drizzlekit bounded towards him, "oh, um, I-its n-nothing, I s-swear!" he whimpered, still cowering in the corner of the nursery. He scrambled over to her and pressed against her side, his eyes screwed shut. He burst out, "d-drizzle, the shadow is scary!" he mewed, his ears pinned against his head.

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 12:15 PM
Bump

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 12:18 PM
Oops did not mean to put that

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 09:00 PM
The mud covered sorrelkit creeper through the reeds sneaking up on splash kit

gs29513
June 26th, 2020, 09:01 PM
(Let's do this in the distracting Trinkits thread) Thornclaw1

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 09:02 PM
Sorry but Sorrel kit is trying to get ice kit there

gs29513
June 26th, 2020, 09:03 PM
(Ok) Splashkit heard a rustling sound, and whipped around. I see you! she called, hoping whoever it was would reveal themselves. I can fight good! Thornclaw1

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 09:05 PM
She leaped out at splash kit heading for a shell

gs29513
June 26th, 2020, 09:06 PM
Raaaa! Splashkit squeaked as she stepped in front of the other kit. You can't steal my shell! (Please @ me) Thornclaw1

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 09:08 PM
Sorrelkit spinned around splash kit grabbing the shell

gs29513
June 26th, 2020, 09:10 PM
Give that back! Splashkit squealed, trying to wrestle the shell out of Sorrelkit's grip. (PLEASE @ me. If you're role playing with me, type @ and then my username at the end of your post. You should do that for any role play) Thornclaw1

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 09:11 PM
Oops sorry

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Sorrelkit darted to her nest with the shell gs29513

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 09:13 PM
She sat down on it gs29513

gs29513
June 26th, 2020, 09:28 PM
With a hiss, Splashkit leaped at Sorrelkit. Hitting her with all her weight, she tried to fling her off the shell. Thornclaw1 BILL. (I thought you might want to see the fight)

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 09:30 PM
Sorrelkit got her front paws trying to push her back.
gs29513

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 09:31 PM
Oops I read that wrong just a second!

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 09:32 PM
OK good

~Berry~
June 26th, 2020, 09:39 PM
She made sure the shell stayed under her bottom. gs29513

gs29513
June 27th, 2020, 06:00 AM
Splashkit stuck a paw under the other kit, and tried to lever her up so she could grab the shell. Thornclaw1

Quasar
June 27th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Sprout stumbled into the nursery, a large shell clutched tightly in his jaws. In fact, it was the exact same shell that Icekit have him during the challenge. "B-bumble!" Sprout called, "guess w-what!" he excitedly giggled and placed it at Bumblebelly's paws. "Ice have me t-this shell today, and, and, h-hes my friend n-now!" he squeaked, his eyes glittering with happiness.
Romulus

kieryn
June 27th, 2020, 04:06 PM
Frostkit cursed at herself for being so late. if she had made it she could be anywhere else right now not sitting here blind and stupid."my stupid birthmother i would have been better off born blind instead of using the blurrs. curse it all!" she seethed at herself and mentally beat herself up for being so slow and blind. what was the point in becoming a warrior if she cant even see anything!

stag
June 27th, 2020, 04:09 PM
*River-kit ran in hiding from his brother since they were playing tag*

teddy.
June 27th, 2020, 04:11 PM
~Podkit~
{ Scum;}

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I wanna hear about that!" He chirped, snuggling closer to his father. Podkit wondered what happened on the first day Bumblebelly was in RiverClan. Did cats be mean to him? Were they super welcoming? Did cats not really talk to him? "Please do that one!"

Bumblebelly didn't want to smirk but the sly look slithered across his expression with ease. He chuckled, a warm sound, from deep within his chest. "When I first joined the clan... It was the day of the raid on the Windclan Coyotes!" Hs whispered as if it was a top secrect, but only to build tension. "We marched out to the moor, the wind in our fur as the smell of death met us and then the drooling, snarling, stinky mutts that lay within the windclan camp!"

Sprout stumbled into the nursery, a large shell clutched tightly in his jaws. In fact, it was the exact same shell that Icekit have him during the challenge. "B-bumble!" Sprout called, "guess w-what!" he excitedly giggled and placed it at Bumblebelly's paws. "Ice have me t-this shell today, and, and, h-hes my friend n-now!" he squeaked, his eyes glittering with happiness.
Romulus

Bumblebelly perked when he heard one of his kits call for him. He turned around with a bright smile, gasping when he saw the shell. "Oh isn't that wonderful!" He cooed, tilting his head. "Well isn't that lovely of Icekit! I'll have to tell him thank you when I see him next," He purred.

Astraea
June 27th, 2020, 04:13 PM
Ah ha ~ rain-puddle tagged his brother and ran out to hide~ Cougar

stag
June 27th, 2020, 04:16 PM
*he ran out laughing* AH!!!

Quasar
June 27th, 2020, 04:23 PM
Bumblebelly perked when he heard one of his kits call for him. He turned around with a bright smile, gasping when he saw the shell. "Oh isn't that wonderful!" He cooed, tilting his head. "Well isn't that lovely of Icekit! I'll have to tell him thank you when I see him next," He purred.

Sproutkit purred, "y-yeah! I'm g-gonna keep it forever and ever!" he giggled, and went to curl up next to Bumblebelly, "bumble, d-do you want m-me to tell you a-all about it?" he asked, tilting his head to gaze up at the queen. Oh, he had so much to tell his adopted father. He was gonna tell him all about how great Ice is and how much he wanted to become best friends with him!

teddy.
June 28th, 2020, 07:50 AM
Sproutkit purred, "y-yeah! I'm g-gonna keep it forever and ever!" he giggled, and went to curl up next to Bumblebelly, "bumble, d-do you want m-me to tell you a-all about it?" he asked, tilting his head to gaze up at the queen. Oh, he had so much to tell his adopted father. He was gonna tell him all about how great Ice is and how much he wanted to become best friends with him!

To see his son beaming warmed every part of bumbles heart. With wide, eager eyes he nodded. Bumblebelly pulled little Sproutkit until the gentle warmth his stomach fluff had to offer. "I want to hear all about it!' He purred out, rasping his tongue over the kits fur.

Quasar
June 28th, 2020, 08:08 AM
To see his son beaming warmed every part of bumbles heart. With wide, eager eyes he nodded. Bumblebelly pulled little Sproutkit until the gentle warmth his stomach fluff had to offer. "I want to hear all about it!' He purred out, rasping his tongue over the kits fur.

Sproutkit giggled as Bumblebelly groomed him, "okay, so, um, first round I didn't find any shell. And I-I got really upset... and In the second round I didn't find a s-shell either. Or in the t-third round." he sniffles a bit, though he brightened up at the thought of his beloved Icekit, "b-but then, I saw Sorrel sneak up on Ice so that s-she could try and take h-his shell, but I c-called out and told him about i-it! And after that, h-he gave me t-this shell!" he placed his tiny paws on the shell, "but t-then, sorrel tried to take it" he scrunched up his nose. How rude of her! "but it was all o-okay, because Ice s-saved me from her!" he happily announced, his eyes glittering.

Mango
June 28th, 2020, 02:22 PM
Mayflower

Salmonsong was annoyed with Frostkit she failed to show up for her ceremony, and Drizzlekit is bouncing around being a pain....at least Otterkit, Waterkit, Crabkit, and Brookkit are doing alright. she thought as she smiled at Otterkit,” Hello Sweetheart...” she meowed flicking her tail in happiness.

Madelaine
June 28th, 2020, 06:24 PM
[ Moon Lily; ]

Ashpool was feeling a bit stronger during this. The molly closed her eyes and gave out a push as she felt the first one was ready. She opened her eyes real quick to look at Hickoryblaze. She closed her eyes feeling extra confident. Ashpool gave one final push and the first kit came out. She relaxed her body a little bit to get ready for the next one.

~Berry~
June 28th, 2020, 06:28 PM
Sorrelkit was curled up in her nest

kieryn
June 28th, 2020, 06:43 PM
@bill
Frostkit was determined to make her mother proud she hesitantly stepped out of the nursery and ever so slowly made her way to lionstar by following his scent."lionstar can we talk?"

~Berry~
June 28th, 2020, 06:44 PM
Sorrelkit started to think about better places to put her shell

Moon Lily
June 29th, 2020, 06:29 AM
[ Sparkling Flower ]

Hickoryblaze twined his tail with his mate's tightly as she struggled through her labour, half ready to spin around and run. His heart was racing faster than a deer, he was sure, and his confidence was slipping away but by bit. He'd been there for her first birth, yes. But this one was different. This one promised them a second chance at having kits of their own. They couldn't lose that chance to a stupid, stupid problem. As her belly gave one of the first in a series of ripples, he felt his eyes widen in awe as the first bundle came out. A she-kit. He nipped open her air sac and licked the little scrap warm, feeling her move under his tongue, he was quite happy to declare that she was alive. Setting the little she down by her mother's flank, he took a brief moment to admire her beautiful coat colours. She looked almost like a fusion of the both of them, in a way. But she was oh, so beautiful. Feeling his heart seize he rushed to assist with the next bundle he knew would arrive soon. In the meantime, there was patience and moss for him to put to good use.

[ Queenie -oldest Fallen One -second-oldest Pluto -second-youngest Shimm -youngest (Fallen and Shimm requested their ages, if you guys want to swap you can!)]

~Berry~
June 29th, 2020, 09:40 AM
Sorrelkit layed down she looked around for riverkit. Cougar

stag
June 29th, 2020, 09:52 AM
*River-kit walked in, he had a trout.* You wanna share Sorrel-kit?

~Berry~
June 29th, 2020, 09:54 AM
Yeah sure she mewed. Cougar

stag
June 29th, 2020, 09:59 AM
*He ate half and gave Sorrel-kit the rest.* Here *River-kit left the den.*

~Berry~
June 29th, 2020, 10:00 AM
Sorrelkit ate her half and licked her paws. Cougar

~Berry~
June 29th, 2020, 10:23 AM
Where did he go she wondered? She looked around outside for him. Cougar

kieryn
June 29th, 2020, 04:32 PM
Mayflower

Salmonsong was annoyed with Frostkit she failed to show up for her ceremony, and Drizzlekit is bouncing around being a pain....at least Otterkit, Waterkit, Crabkit, and Brookkit are doing alright. she thought as she smiled at Otterkit,” Hello Sweetheart...” she meowed flicking her tail in happiness.

Frostkit followed her mothers scent and ran into a few things on the way, she mewled an apology"mom im so sorry i fell asleep and i had a nightmare when i woke up i heard lionstar and so i came out i didnt mean to miss it im sorry" she cried as her ears went down.

Madelaine
June 29th, 2020, 07:15 PM
[ Moon Lily; ]

Ashpool was still trying to get her strength back when she felt her body let out another series of ripples. She was confident that they were going to be alright. The queen opened her eyes to look down at the first she-kit and purred. Not soon after she gave another push and the next kit came out. Ashpool let out a series of breathes, trying to get back her strength again for the next one.

Moon Lily
June 30th, 2020, 06:17 AM
[ Sparkling Bliss ]

Hickoryblaze purred softly as she continued to brave through the long, and visibly painful process, his breath catching more ripples seized his mate. She looked so vulnerable, and he felt his heart desperately willing Starclan to make it stop, to stop the pain. But he knew that would only hurt the beautiful second chances that they had been given. He placed his paw atop hers, lapping her head in long, reassuring strokes.
"You're doing so well, darling. Keep going. I have faith in you." He murmured, jolting to nip open the air sac of the second one and lick it warm with long strokes of his tongue. Another she-kit! This one was creamy with parts of her that were red and orange in colour, much like his pelt, purring, he prepared himself, just like Ashpool, for the next one.

[ Queenie -oldest, Pipit, she Fallen One -second-oldest, Peach, she Pluto -second-youngest, Blackberry, him Shimm -youngest, Autumn, she]

Madelaine
June 30th, 2020, 06:43 AM
[ Moon Lily; ]

Ashpool was able to have a moment to look at her first two kits before she felt weak again. She wanted it to be over, but there was still more to come. The molly calmed down a bit when she felt her mate give her head a soothing lick. Ashpool let out a purr, resting a bit before she continued on. The queen closed her eyes again. She didn't want to rush things too much or something wrong could happen. She let out a couple more breaths before she pushed again. Her body rippled and the next kit was here. Ashpool kept her eyes closed as she concentrated.

Moon Lily
July 1st, 2020, 05:24 AM
[ Sparkling Flower ]

Hickoryblaze gazed down lovingly at the two brown and russet she-kits. How beautiful they looked! He would teach them how to be graceful and witty, and he was sure Ashpool would contribute attributes of her own. These kits were their futures, something he wouldn't take for granted. Not like last time. Seeing her relax as he lapped at the black and white she, he continued to do so. He hated seeing this much pressure out on his beautiful mate, but it has to be done. Whisking his golden and brown toned tail around her shoulders, he attempted to calm his breathing and focus on helping her. Which didn't exactly...work, simply stated. He just hoped Ashpool felt some sense of comfort in the gesture. Nabbing the most recent kit, a handsome black tom-kit, he quickly cleaned him up and set him down beside his wriggling sisters. There seemed to be one or two more to come, hoping desperately to put the queen out of her misery. Come quickly and easily, little ones. Don't cause trouble for my darling.

[ Queenie Fallen One Pluto Shimm ]

~Berry~
July 1st, 2020, 07:32 AM
Sorrelkit sat outside the nursery eager to talk to someone. Cougar

sootsplashed
July 1st, 2020, 10:40 AM
Bumblebelly didn't want to smirk but the sly look slithered across his expression with ease. He chuckled, a warm sound, from deep within his chest. "When I first joined the clan... It was the day of the raid on the Windclan Coyotes!" Hs whispered as if it was a top secrect, but only to build tension. "We marched out to the moor, the wind in our fur as the smell of death met us and then the drooling, snarling, stinky mutts that lay within the windclan camp!"

Podkit's eyes widened. "Really? Tell me more! Did you kick the coyotes' buttses? I bet you did! They probably ran away screaming 'save me! Bumblebelly is destroying us!' " Podkit's stub tail started whumping against the ground, because he was super excited. Bumblebelly had to of kicked those mutt's butts!

{ Mumble; }
Sootkit padded into the nursery, her two shells held tightly in her mouth. She dropped them next to Antfrost, then curled up next to her. "I'm going to be an apprentice really soon, Antfrost!" She said, excited. "You were the best mommy ever!" She nuzzled her mother then picked the shells back up. "I want you to have these. To remember me!" The two shells were beautiful, and Sootkit was sure Antfrost would love them.

Quasar
July 1st, 2020, 11:35 AM
{ Mumble; }
Sootkit padded into the nursery, her two shells held tightly in her mouth. She dropped them next to Antfrost, then curled up next to her. "I'm going to be an apprentice really soon, Antfrost!" She said, excited. "You were the best mommy ever!" She nuzzled her mother then picked the shells back up. "I want you to have these. To remember me!" The two shells were beautiful, and Sootkit was sure Antfrost would love them.

Antfrost gave her adopted kit a small smile, "That's great" she mewed quietly, touching her nose gently to Sootkit's head. She wasn't sure how she felt about this. Deep dow, she knew sootkit was ready, but did that mean that she was eager to let her kit go? Nonetheless, she let out a quiet purr, "Thank you. Make your mentor proud, okay?" she mewed, pulling the two shells close to her. They were gorgeous.

sootsplashed
July 1st, 2020, 12:11 PM
Antfrost gave her adopted kit a small smile, "That's great" she mewed quietly, touching her nose gently to Sootkit's head. She wasn't sure how she felt about this. Deep dow, she knew sootkit was ready, but did that mean that she was eager to let her kit go? Nonetheless, she let out a quiet purr, "Thank you. Make your mentor proud, okay?" she mewed, pulling the two shells close to her. They were gorgeous.
"I will, I promise! And when you go back to being a warrior you can help train me! It'll be awesome!" Sootkit purred, her smile growing into a ear-to-ear grin. "And then when I am a warrior and have a mate and I'm a queen, you help me through things!" Sootkti thought about her future. Who would even be my mate? She thought. Maybe someone like... um... I don't know! We'll have to see what cat or cats I fall in love with! She purred as Antfrost took the shells.

Quasar
July 1st, 2020, 12:23 PM
"I will, I promise! And when you go back to being a warrior you can help train me! It'll be awesome!" Sootkit purred, her smile growing into a ear-to-ear grin. "And then when I am a warrior and have a mate and I'm a queen, you help me through things!" Sootkti thought about her future. Who would even be my mate? She thought. Maybe someone like... um... I don't know! We'll have to see what cat or cats I fall in love with! She purred as Antfrost took the shells.

Antfrost licked Sootkit between the ears, "Of course I will. Though, I might have another litter of kits some moons in the future" she mewed, wondering what Elktooth would think of the idea. Looking back down at the she-kit, she smiled back a bit, "You know, just because you're a she-cat doesn't mean you have to have kits in the future" she mewed, frowning to herself.

sootsplashed
July 1st, 2020, 12:39 PM
Antfrost licked Sootkit between the ears, "Of course I will. Though, I might have another litter of kits some moons in the future" she mewed, wondering what Elktooth would think of the idea. Looking back down at the she-kit, she smiled back a bit, "You know, just because you're a she-cat doesn't mean you have to have kits in the future" she mewed, frowning to herself.
"I know! But I want to have kits! I want to watch them grow up and take care of them!" Sootkit exclaimed, her mind racing excitedly. I wonder what my warrior name is going to be, anyway! "Do you have any ideas about what my warrior name is going to be? Maybe it'll be Sootfur! Or Sootleaf! Or something else! IT doesn't really matter though, because not long after I'm a warrior I'll be Sootstar! I'll be the nicest leader there ever will be." She puffed her chest out proudly, giving an even bigger smile.

horsesandwarriors
July 1st, 2020, 01:30 PM
FoxKit pounced on a moss bed. then leaped on his mother and then his littermates.

Madelaine
July 1st, 2020, 10:53 PM
[ Moon Lily; Queenie; Fallen One; Pluto; Shimm; ]

Ashpool felt the pain stop for quite a few minutes which she was thankful for. She had a few moments to relax before the next set of pains came. She rested her head down in her nest and closed her eyes, hissing in pain. She was hoping this was the last one. She couldn't handle much longer. Ashpool let out a large push before breathing deeply. Her belly rippled and she gave out her finale pushes and the last one was here. The pain stop and she was exhausted. She just wanted to sleep it all away, but she wanted to see her new babies. There was plenty of time to rest.

~Berry~
July 1st, 2020, 10:59 PM
Sparkling Flower
Sorrelkit had walked in from playing with Riverkit.
Oh Ashpool! There so pretty! Cougar

Vannameloncam
July 2nd, 2020, 04:51 AM
Snow Kit woke up, he shivered as he thought of the nightmare he had. He padded out into the riverclan clearing to see if anyone wanted to play

Moon Lily
July 2nd, 2020, 06:19 AM
[ Sparkling Flower Queenie Fallen One Pluto Shimm ]

Hickoryblaze felt the overwhelming tension that had flooded him only moments before evaporate, and his supportive grin reappear as the last bundle of fur and love slipped out. Washing her and settling the beautiful brown and golden she-kit down by her siblings, he sat back momentarily, perfectly satisfied. Love and protectiveness flooded his heart, the emotion pouring out of him as if it could never run out. Which he hoped it wouldn't. He purred, laying beside his adored Ashpool and curling around her and the kits. They were all so...perfect. It seemed that nothing could compare to this moment. He stopped the tears that threatened to spill, both tears of joy and sadness. Had Beetlekit been alive, he would have been estatic. All pride and joy, a sense of superiority because of his newborn siblings. Picturing the excited tom strutting around made him chuckle softly, keeping the tears away successfully. Oh, son. I hope you're up there, watching. He silently wished, his eyes closed in momentary prayer. THhen, gazing down at the suckling kittens, he began to groom his mate's pelt, dotted with tiny specks of scarlet blood.
"Are you awake enough to name them, darling?" He murmured, a soft smile parting his maw.

StealthWarrior
July 2nd, 2020, 09:01 AM
Streamfoot padded into the nusery, "Hello? any kits wanna play Shadowclan raid?" he was secretly looking for Thrushvine. Sugarglider

sootsplashed
July 2nd, 2020, 09:08 AM
Thrushvine gave a mrow of laughter. "All of the kits are either sick, or now apprentices." She mewed, looking at Streamfoot. "I miss Stealthkit, but I know she'll do great as a 'paw." StealthWarrior (she gonna kitttt :0)

~Berry~
July 2nd, 2020, 09:17 AM
Hey Riverkit do you want to do something? Sorrelkit asked.
Its really boring in here since the other kits are gone. Cougar

StealthWarrior
July 2nd, 2020, 09:19 AM
"Oh." he said, he was really going to miss that bundle of energy, "Is Podkit going to be fine?" he asked, not wanting to seem rude, he had been having... dreams. Stoneshade telling him to move on, she was fine, stuff like that. Sugarglider

stag
July 2nd, 2020, 09:22 AM
no not really *River-kit layed down and fell asleep*

sootsplashed
July 2nd, 2020, 09:23 AM
"I hope so.." She sighed, looking down at her swolle belly. "Stealthkit and him were really good friends. Not as good as Sootkit and Stealthkit, though. I wouldn't be surprised if they are going to be mates in the futur-" Thrushvine suddenly started shaking. "They're coming!" StealthWarrior

~Berry~
July 2nd, 2020, 09:23 AM
Oh OK she layed down beside him and fell asleep. Cougar

~Berry~
July 2nd, 2020, 09:28 AM
Thrush kit was sitting down.
Ugh! This is so boring!

~Berry~
July 2nd, 2020, 09:29 AM
Leopardkit opened one eye.
Dude please do not be loud cats have to have sleep around here.

~Berry~
July 2nd, 2020, 09:44 AM
Thrushkit turned around. No one asked you Leopardkit!

stag
July 2nd, 2020, 09:46 AM
*River-kit woke up *Hey why are you guys fighting? *His mew had anger in it* Thornclaw1

~Berry~
July 2nd, 2020, 09:48 AM
Leopardkit turned. Well i am trying to sleep like everyone else and Thrushkit over here is yelling that he is bored. Cougar

~Berry~
July 2nd, 2020, 09:49 AM
WHAT! Says who! He growled. Cougar

stag
July 2nd, 2020, 09:50 AM
How about you! THURSH-KIT SHUT UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP SO HUSH YOUR TRAP!

~Berry~
July 2nd, 2020, 09:51 AM
Sorrelkit put her paws over her ears.

~Berry~
July 2nd, 2020, 09:51 AM
Thrushkit flattened his ears and walked out. Cougar

stag
July 2nd, 2020, 09:52 AM
What i thought Thrush-kit *River-kit layed down and feel sleep next to sorrel-kit*

sootsplashed
July 2nd, 2020, 09:52 AM
Thrushvine gasped as the first kit came out. It was a ginger and white tom! ( TeamMilkBot this is stingkit) She quickly nipped the air sac and placed the kit near her belly. She only got to purr for a second until the second kit starting coming out. She pushed as hard as she could, and then put the tortoiseshell she-kit next to the ginger tom. ( gs29513 streamkit). She licked her two kits for a moment or two, then started to shake again, pushing out a black kit with white paws. ( ~RooRoo~ this is Whitekit! ) Nipping the air sac, Thrushvine placed the kit next to the others, purring yet again. She began to relax, not realizing there was one more kit. She started shaking again, and pushed out the last kit, breathing heavily as she nipped the air sac and placed the kit next to it's siblings. ( Cucumberr what gender/name/looks do you want for them?) She curled her tail around the young kits, looking at them with admiration. "Reedkit! Stealthpaw! Bluepaw!" She yowled, to her adopted kits. "Come meet your new siblings!"
( alan; you can name stingkit StealthWarrior; you can name whitekit )

gs29513
July 2nd, 2020, 09:56 AM
Streamkit was cold, and wet. She pressed closer to her mother, and tried to get warm. Licking her mother's belly, she began to suckle, and quickly drifted off to sleep. Sugarglider

sootsplashed
July 2nd, 2020, 10:00 AM
Streamkit was cold, and wet. She pressed closer to her mother, and tried to get warm. Licking her mother's belly, she began to suckle, and quickly drifted off to sleep. Sugarglider
Bluepaw padded up, hearing her mother's call. "Oh my gosh they're so cute!" She softly purred, rubbing her cheek against Thrushvine's. "Can that one be named Streamkit? Her fur reminds me of the rocks and pebbles in the first stream I saw!" Bluepaw quietly noted to herself that she would love Streamkit the most. She purred at the tiny kit, though she knew that Streamkit couldn't hear it.

~Berry~
July 2nd, 2020, 10:01 AM
Thrushkit walked back in. He saw the newborn kits and was not as loud.
He softly sat down in a corner

StealthWarrior
July 2nd, 2020, 10:38 AM
Streamfoot looked on as Thrushvine kitted, "Are you alright?" he asked when she had finished.
--
Stealthpaw rushed over when she heard Thrushvine call, "They're beautiful!" she gushed
Sugarglider

aloeforurburn
July 2nd, 2020, 01:48 PM
Thrushvine gasped as the first kit came out. It was a ginger and white tom! ( TeamMilkBot this is stingkit) She quickly nipped the air sac and placed the kit near her belly. She only got to purr for a second until the second kit starting coming out. She pushed as hard as she could, and then put the tortoiseshell she-kit next to the ginger tom. ( gs29513 streamkit). She licked her two kits for a moment or two, then started to shake again, pushing out a black kit with white paws. ( ~RooRoo~ this is Whitekit! ) Nipping the air sac, Thrushvine placed the kit next to the others, purring yet again. She began to relax, not realizing there was one more kit. She started shaking again, and pushed out the last kit, breathing heavily as she nipped the air sac and placed the kit next to it's siblings. ( Cucumberr what gender/name/looks do you want for them?) She curled her tail around the young kits, looking at them with admiration. "Reedkit! Stealthpaw! Bluepaw!" She yowled, to her adopted kits. "Come meet your new siblings!"
(Female, Splashkit?,can she be tortoiseshell? And maybe a runt)

Dovey
July 2nd, 2020, 02:32 PM
<right>
The kit squeaked and mew’d
for milk. He was a bit far a way

aloeforurburn
July 2nd, 2020, 02:41 PM
Splashkit, the last kit to be born pushed up against her mother for warmth, she nuzzled up against Thrushvine, the newborn kit mew´d softly for milk. She eventually pressed up against her mother and began to suckle, and a bit later she fell asleep. Sugarglider

~RooRoo~
July 2nd, 2020, 03:30 PM
Whitekit was still. They might have thought that he was dead. But then he let out a mewl. Then it started to wriggled picking up its head. It’s small nose wriggled in Stealthpaws direction as a small smile appeared on his face even though he couldn’t see. StealthWarrior Sugarglider

~Berry~
July 2nd, 2020, 03:33 PM
Sorrelkit stayed snuggled up to riverkit as they slept.
Thrushkit was watching the new kits. He kept watching streamkit.
Leopardkit snarted to snore

Quasar
July 2nd, 2020, 03:39 PM
Sproutkit sniffles to himself as he sat in the nursery, alone. He watched as the newborn kits squirmed around, and a small smile came to his face. He hesitantly approached Thrushvine, "U-um, Thrush, C-can I meet t-them?" he shyly asked as he shuffled his paws. They were adorable! He felt a pure rising in his throat as he gazed down at them.

Sugarglider

~Berry~
July 2nd, 2020, 03:43 PM
Me Too! Thrushkit whispered. Can we?
Sugarglider

Roseleader
July 2nd, 2020, 04:05 PM
Tiny RoseKit now four hours old is still meowing for milk and someone to warm her up.

She curls up and tries to sleep

Elementals
July 2nd, 2020, 04:09 PM
~Silentpaw~

Bored out of his mind, he wanted to check on the nursery so then he could see how much moss he should bring back. Dodging some kits, he did a quick count. About 7 bundles of moss should do.

~Berry~
July 2nd, 2020, 04:12 PM
Leopardkit attacked silentpaws feet. Elementals

Roseleader
July 2nd, 2020, 04:19 PM
I RoseKit will be playing something else for a while if I can get the keyboard to work

aloeforurburn
July 2nd, 2020, 04:31 PM
Splashkit squirmed a little as she heard cats talk. She squirmed to the voices and mew´d quietly lifting her head up a little and gave another small quiet mew.
Sugarglider Thornclaw1 Mumble

~RooRoo~
July 2nd, 2020, 04:42 PM
Whitekit mewed back to the new that he heard. Cucumberr

aloeforurburn
July 2nd, 2020, 04:59 PM
Whitekit mewed back to the new that he heard. Cucumberr
Splashkit turned her head to the new mew that she heard, she couldnt see yet but it sounded like a newborn kit like her, maybe a sibling of hers.

stag
July 2nd, 2020, 05:09 PM
*River-kit woke up, he left the den to get some prey*

~RooRoo~
July 2nd, 2020, 05:18 PM
She mewed again trying to hear another new. Cucumberr

Roseleader
July 2nd, 2020, 05:26 PM
RoseKit now eight hours old opens her eyes but still can,t see because she,s blind and she hears for the first time. She leaves the nursery and goes into the elders den

stag
July 2nd, 2020, 05:41 PM
*river-kit looked at the kit.He got any Idea, He cut a peice of preyinto little tiny peices for the kit* Roseleader

stag
July 2nd, 2020, 05:43 PM
*he pushed it towards her* Here you go.

~Berry~
July 2nd, 2020, 06:06 PM
Sorrelkit smiled.
That was nice of Riverkit. Cougar

Roseleader
July 2nd, 2020, 07:52 PM
Tiny RoseKit found by the bodies of her mother father sister and brothers was taken to the clan nurser since she was only a kit and needed a home meows because she,s hungry and cold with no one to warm her up and nurse her.

~Berry~
July 2nd, 2020, 07:56 PM
Sorrelkit walked over to Riverkit.
That was nice of you she purred. Cougar

gs29513
July 2nd, 2020, 08:06 PM
Splashpaw bounced into the nursery. Who are you? she asked the small kit on the ground. Do you have a mom? Roseleader

Roseleader
July 2nd, 2020, 08:07 PM
RoseKit curls up In a ball and tries to sleep.

Tiny RoseKit being too Young to talk just meows

gs29513
July 2nd, 2020, 08:10 PM
Hey Bumblebellyyyyy Splashkit called across the nursery. Do you think you could come here a moment? Romulus Roseleader

Roseleader
July 2nd, 2020, 08:12 PM
Tiny RoseKit Falls asleep.

gs29513
July 2nd, 2020, 08:18 PM
Curling herself around the small kit, Splashpaw noticed how skinny she was. Grabbing some of the pieces of fresh-kill another kit had torn, she prodded the kit gently to wake her up. Here, try and eat this. she mewed, hoping the kit would listen. Roseleader

~RooRoo~
July 2nd, 2020, 08:22 PM
Hey Splashpaw! Wavekit bounded I’m purring. She didn’t see the little kit. gs29513

Roseleader
July 2nd, 2020, 08:22 PM
Tiny RoseKit wakes up picks up one of the smaller pieces with her claws and eats the small piece whole since she doesn,t have any teeth yet.

stag
July 2nd, 2020, 08:25 PM
Aww *River-kit watched*

~Berry~
July 2nd, 2020, 08:26 PM
Sorrelkit smiled. This is so cute!

gs29513
July 2nd, 2020, 08:31 PM
Wavepaw, do you know where Bumblebelly is? Splashpaw asked. She was no queen, but she knew this kit needed care. ~RooRoo~

Roseleader
July 2nd, 2020, 08:32 PM
Tiny RoseKit Picks up another of the smaller pieces and eats it since she doesn,t have any teeth yet.

Tiny RoseKit now full and warm happily curls up in a ball and goes to sleep.

Rosekit tries to fall back to sleep and is able to.

RoseKit Wakes up picks up one of the smaller pieces with her claws and eats it whole not having any teeth yet.

RoseKit picks up another of the smaller pieces and eats it whole since she doesn,t have any teeth yet.

now full RoseKit goes to sleep happily.

RoseKit sleeps some more.

The kit dreams about becoming a warrior.

Rosekit dreams about catching a fish.

RoseKit dreams about having her own kits and naming them GoldenKit SnakeKit LeafKit and BlackKit.

She sleeps on soundly.

She sleeps some more.

She starts to wake up.

She meows for food.

~RooRoo~
July 2nd, 2020, 08:35 PM
No? Why? she purred all peppy as her normal self. gs29513

gs29513
July 2nd, 2020, 08:40 PM
Uncurling herself, Splashpaw revealed the kit. I think Bumblebelly gives better cuddles than I do. Besides, I gotta be a warrior! I can't be a queen as an apprentice! ~RooRoo~ Roseleader

~RooRoo~
July 2nd, 2020, 08:43 PM
I could do it? she suggested. I would do anything for my favorite sister! She then looked at the sleeping kit and sniffed her. Is that a clan scent? Doesn’t smell like it. she looked concerned her shy blue eyes full of worry. @gs29514

Roseleader
July 2nd, 2020, 08:44 PM
RoseKit sleeps on soundly.

gs29513
July 2nd, 2020, 08:45 PM
NO! We have to be warriors together! Besides, she might make Bumblebelly feel better about his kits becoming apprentices! Splashkit mewed forcefully. ~RooRoo~ Romulus

Roseleader
July 2nd, 2020, 08:53 PM
Newborn RoseKit sleeps on.

RoseKit wakes up now hungry again.

Small RoseKit meows for food.

Hungry RoseKit meows for food some more

gs29513
July 2nd, 2020, 09:05 PM
Hearing the kits wails, Splashpaw bounded towards the freshkill pile. Picking up a fish, she tore it into small pieces. Here, eat this. she mewed to the tiny kit, curling around her again. Roseleader

~Berry~
July 2nd, 2020, 09:10 PM
Sorrelkit jumped side to side in front of Riverkit.
Wanna play Riverkit!? Cougar

Madelaine
July 3rd, 2020, 04:37 AM
[ Moon Lily; ]

Ashpool rested her eyes for a moment before looking up at her mate. The molly was exhausted, but did want to name them before she slept. She didn't want to wait to do so. "I'm not too tired to name my babies.", she purred. The queen loved them so much. They were her future and she was glad she shared them with Hickoryblaze. Ashpool gently touched the first born kit with her paw. "This one I want to call Pipitkit.", she meowed. She liked that name and felt it suited her a bit.

~RooRoo~
July 3rd, 2020, 06:31 AM
Alright. she giggled licking behind her sisters ear. gs29513

sootsplashed
July 3rd, 2020, 06:53 AM
"Of course, Sproutkit!" Thrushvine said, uncurling her tail for the tiny kit to see. "This one's Streamkit, this one's Splashkit, this is Stingkit, and this is Whitekit." She said, watching as the kits started to suckle. "Stingkit is a tom but all the rest are she-kits." She gently mewed, still watching the kits. She gave each one a quick lick before looking back up at Sproutkit. "I'm going to be the best big sister ever." Bluepaw butted in. "When they're apprentices I'll teach them how to swim, after all I did win the swimming competition yesterday." Thrushvine chuckled, licking Bluepaw behind the ears. "Yes, you did."
Mumble TeamMilkBot gs29513 ~RooRoo~ Cucumberr

~RooRoo~
July 3rd, 2020, 06:56 AM
The small now named kit sniffed her nose were she heard the words as her small nose wiggled. She mewed a few times. Sugarglider

gs29513
July 3rd, 2020, 07:23 AM
Streamkit squirmed, and tried to get closer to her mother. She was full, and after a few minutes she drifted off to sleep, pressed against her sister. Sugarglider

sootsplashed
July 3rd, 2020, 07:33 AM
Streamkit squirmed, and tried to get closer to her mother. She was full, and after a few minutes she drifted off to sleep, pressed against her sister. Sugarglider
The small now named kit sniffed her nose were she heard the words as her small nose wiggled. She mewed a few times. Sugarglider
Thrushvine smiled as two of her kits squirmed, licking their heads again. Streamkit had fallen asleep, but the black and white kit was awake and mewling. "The milk's right there, sweetie!" She purred, nudging her closer.

~RooRoo~
July 3rd, 2020, 07:34 AM
Whitekit mewed a happy mew and sniffed again her nose wiggling in a very funny way. Sugarglider

Roseleader
July 3rd, 2020, 08:02 AM
RoseKit meows for food.

RoseKit now a day old opens her eyes but she still can,t see because she,s blind thought she doesn,t know that,s she blind yet.

RoseKit smells some pieces of freshkill some other kit torn into pieces crawls to it picks of one of the smaller pieces with her claw and eats it whole not having any teeth yet.

StealthWarrior
July 3rd, 2020, 09:17 AM
Whitekit was still. They might have thought that he was dead. But then he let out a mewl. Then it started to wriggled picking up its head. It’s small nose wriggled in Stealthpaws direction as a small smile appeared on his face even though he couldn’t see. StealthWarrior Sugarglider

Stealthkit laughed, then licked the kit's head, "I think this one's name should be Milkkit!"
Sugarglider ~RooRoo~

sootsplashed
July 3rd, 2020, 09:19 AM
Stealthkit laughed, then licked the kit's head, "I think this one's name should be Milkkit!"
Sugarglider ~RooRoo~
Thrushvine smiled. "Okay! I was going to name her Whitekit, but that name is even better!"

~RooRoo~
July 3rd, 2020, 09:20 AM
The kit wiggles her black nose in the direction of stealthkit then let out a happy mew. StealthWarrior

~RooRoo~
July 3rd, 2020, 09:23 AM
Then Milkykit turned to face her mom as her eye lids started to waver. Sugarglider

Roseleader
July 3rd, 2020, 09:27 AM
RoseKit goes back to sleep

StealthWarrior
July 3rd, 2020, 09:29 AM
Stealthpaw licked Milkykit's head again, "She's beautiful!" Stealthpaw exclaimed. ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 3rd, 2020, 09:31 AM
The kits eyes were barely open her eyes narrowed from the light. (She get really excited?) StealthWarrior

sootsplashed
July 3rd, 2020, 09:37 AM
The kits eyes were barely open her eyes narrowed from the light. (She get really excited?) StealthWarrior
Thrushvine licked Milkykit's head. "You can do it! You can open your eyes!"

~RooRoo~
July 3rd, 2020, 09:39 AM
She opened up rest of her eyes and let them adjust to the light before she mewed and stared in her moms eyes. She then tried to stand. Sugarglider

Roseleader
July 3rd, 2020, 09:44 AM
The little kit wakes up and starts meowing for food.

StealthWarrior
July 3rd, 2020, 09:45 AM
Steathpaw squealed in delight, "You can do it!" ~RooRoo~

~Berry~
July 3rd, 2020, 09:50 AM
Leopardkit started to leave the den.

Thrushkit: Where are you going?

Leopardkit: Theres to much noise in here.

Thrushkit nodded me too.

~RooRoo~
July 3rd, 2020, 09:50 AM
The kit stood up and slowly trudged toward Stealthpaw. And touched noses to her then fell down. Her white paws were in the air and she wriggled around. StealthWarrior

Roseleader
July 3rd, 2020, 10:02 AM
RoseKir smells the litter of kits StingKit StreamKit MilkKit and SplashKit.

StealthWarrior
July 3rd, 2020, 10:03 AM
Stealthpaw gently nudged the kit to her feet and guided it towards Thrushvine ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 3rd, 2020, 10:04 AM
The kit followed her but she was the first cat she saw so she sat down trying to stop being nudged. StealthWarrior

Roseleader
July 3rd, 2020, 10:11 AM
Rosekit only eight hour old opens her tiny eyes but still can,t see because she,s blind.

RoseKit hoping to play with StingKit StreamKit MilkKit and SplasKit crawls to them.

She says hi to the litter of kits.

Quasar
July 3rd, 2020, 11:20 AM
"Of course, Sproutkit!" Thrushvine said, uncurling her tail for the tiny kit to see. "This one's Streamkit, this one's Splashkit, this is Stingkit, and this is Whitekit." She said, watching as the kits started to suckle. "Stingkit is a tom but all the rest are she-kits." She gently mewed, still watching the kits. She gave each one a quick lick before looking back up at Sproutkit. "I'm going to be the best big sister ever." Bluepaw butted in. "When they're apprentices I'll teach them how to swim, after all I did win the swimming competition yesterday." Thrushvine chuckled, licking Bluepaw behind the ears. "Yes, you did."

Sproutkit peeked his head over her tail. The kits were so cute! He giggled, "wow! Y-you have a l-lot of k-kits" he mewed, watching the kits in curiosity. Did he look like that when he was born? They all looked a bit like Thrushvine, and he was curious who the father is, "W-who's the d-dad?" he shyly asked the queen.

Roseleader
July 3rd, 2020, 12:01 PM
I lonely.

RoseKit says I want a friend.

I need someone to play with.

RoseKit sees SproutKit and hoping he will play with her she says hi SproutKit.

aloeforurburn
July 3rd, 2020, 01:01 PM
Splashkit lifted her head once more and squirmed toward Bluepaw, this swimming thing sounded interesting,she wanted to hear more.

~Berry~
July 3rd, 2020, 01:08 PM
Thrushkit smiled next to Sproutkit Mumble

Quasar
July 3rd, 2020, 01:11 PM
Thrushkit smiled next to Sproutkit Mumble

Sproutkit kept his eyes glued on the kits, though he flicked an ear to show that he knew Thrushkit was there. "T-they're really c-cute, r-right?" he quietly asked, a small smile on his face.

~Berry~
July 3rd, 2020, 01:12 PM
There so cute! Mumble

~Berry~
July 3rd, 2020, 01:13 PM
He nodded. The cutest little things ever! Mumble

Roseleader
July 3rd, 2020, 01:19 PM
RoseKit Goes To sleep

RoseKit wishes she had friends and living mother father and littermates but no she has to be the only surviving kit in her litter.

12 hour old RoseKit asks ThushKit if she can play with him.

Moon Lily
July 3rd, 2020, 04:20 PM
[ Sparkling Flower Queenie Fallen One Pluto Shimm ]

Hickoryblaze smirked softly. Of course Ashpool wouldn't be one to do so. The queen had always been strong willed and not afraid to keep going, which he adored about her. He sighed in amusement momentarily before nodding her cheek affectionately and breathing a quick,
"Alright, dear." He gazed down at the kits with eyes brimming with love, so much that he thought there was a likelihood he'd explode with the emotions. Which wasn't a very appetizing thought. Blood and guys everywhere, staining the den. Perhaps that was a thought to stash away for later. He didn't want to go 'boom' and disappear like the exploding mushroom Dawnpaw did. Gazing down at the multicolored pelt of his tiny daughter, he smiled. They were all little scraps, the things. He had no doubt that they would grow, but he couldn't help but marvel at their tiny little toes and noses, all moving softly as they feebly interacted. His attention whipping back to the queen and the tiny she-kit. He purred at the name. Pipitkit. It was good in so many ways. It rhymed, which was always a good factor, but he remembered the little brown birds from seeing them around the shore, looking so similar to the kit. He nodded, smiling.
"I love it. What about this little dear?" He gestured to the peachy-browny coloured she-kit, the second oldest. He paused, remembering the descriptor he'd just used. Peachkit. The name reminded him of the fruits he'd sometimes seen every once in a while, closer to the twolegplace. He gazed lovingly down at his second daughter, confining the choice.
"Peachkit. Just look at her and her peach fuzz."

~Berry~
July 3rd, 2020, 04:26 PM
Thrushkit shook his head.
Your way to young to play with. I might hurt you he mewed. Roseleader

StealthWarrior
July 3rd, 2020, 04:34 PM
The kit followed her but she was the first cat she saw so she sat down trying to stop being nudged. StealthWarrior
Stealthpaw laughed again, "Okay, I'll stop nudging you, but you need to go over to your Mom!"

sootsplashed
July 3rd, 2020, 05:11 PM
Sproutkit peeked his head over her tail. The kits were so cute! He giggled, "wow! Y-you have a l-lot of k-kits" he mewed, watching the kits in curiosity. Did he look like that when he was born? They all looked a bit like Thrushvine, and he was curious who the father is, "W-who's the d-dad?" he shyly asked the queen.
Thrushvine sighed, flicking her gaze away and back to Sproutkit. "Well, it's a long story. I was lost from the clans, and this kittypet took me in his den. After that night I came back to the clans, and I became a queen." She looked at Sproutkit, giving a small smile. "Though I did wish the father was Streamfoot. He already had a mate by the time I was made a warrior, but I couldn't help dreaming!" She gave a small mew of laughter.