PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

stag
August 13th, 2020, 12:54 PM
Ok Werido. Corruptx

The Kitty.
August 13th, 2020, 01:00 PM
Ok Werido. Corruptx

Goslingkit

The sleek-furred tortoiseshell puffed out her chest, pearly fangs grinding exasperatedly together. Who the hell did this moron think he was, calling Goslingkit a weird-o? What a piece of.... Ugh!

"You know, if anyone here is the actual weird-o, it's you, Ratbutt. I asked a question and in return you jumped out at me! What a stupid-head."

stag
August 13th, 2020, 01:04 PM
Oh hush.At least I can hunt. *He said,hissing at the kitten* Corruptx

The Kitty.
August 13th, 2020, 01:08 PM
Oh hush.At least I can hunt. *He said,hissing at the kitten* Corruptx

Goslingkit

Goslingkit let loose a low growl of what seemed to be growing irritability. "And since when did I ever bring up hunting?" she gritted, beautiful orange eyes narrowing. "I couldn't care less if you suddenly brought back to camp a whole deer!"

stag
August 13th, 2020, 01:12 PM
Hush up *Darkkit growled as sat down* rude little kitten Corruptx

The Kitty.
August 13th, 2020, 01:21 PM
Hush up *Darkkit growled as sat down* rude little kitten Corruptx

Goslingkit

Goslingkit flashed a smug grin. Pfft - what a self-absorbent butthead, thinking he could just boss around every kit in the nursery that easily and away with it that easily. Truth be told Goslingkit couldn't imagine finding herself surprised if this puny little tom thought himself the authoritarian over even the strongest warriors.

The tortoiseshell bared her teeny fangs. "If you want me to 'hush up,' you'll have to make me, uglyface!"

stag
August 13th, 2020, 01:28 PM
Goslingkit

Goslingkit flashed a smug grin. Pfft - what a self-absorbent butthead, thinking he could just boss around every kit in the nursery that easily and away with it that easily. Truth be told Goslingkit couldn't imagine finding herself surprised if this puny little tom thought himself the authoritarian over even the strongest warriors.

The tortoiseshell bared her teeny fangs. "If you want me to 'hush up,' you'll have to make me, uglyface!"

*he lashed his tail and diddnt say anything,he wasnt gonna slap some random rude little kitten* ....*He kept queit*

The Kitty.
August 13th, 2020, 01:36 PM
*he lashed his tail and diddnt say anything,he wasnt gonna slap some random rude little kitten* ....*He kept queit*

Goslingkit

Goslingkit crinkled up a thin, perfect brow, tail-tio rippling downward into a poof: she wasn't beginning to like the vibes this enigmatic tom was radiating. He was weird. Weird, silent, and just... Ugh, creepy.

"S-so uhm, are you going to say anything? Or.... or are we just going to sit here like idiots?" Hopefully the "idiots" punctuation would disguise her anxious suspicion.

stag
August 13th, 2020, 01:55 PM
*He watched her,his scarred pet shined,he groomed his fur.just staring angerly at her* No,im not trying to get in trouble little baby. Corruptx

The Kitty.
August 13th, 2020, 05:12 PM
*He watched her,his scarred pet shined,he groomed his fur.just staring angerly at her* No,im not trying to get in trouble little baby. Corruptx

goslingkit

goslingkit's ears curled back to flatten against the base of her skull. "uhm, look, no offence butttt.... you're kinda freakin' me out here, dude. and uhm, also, if you don't say anything sometime soon I may just end up ditching you."

stag
August 13th, 2020, 05:14 PM
goslingkit

goslingkit's ears curled back to flatten against the base of her skull. "uhm, look, no offence butttt.... you're kinda freakin' me out here, dude. and uhm, also, if you don't say anything sometime soon I may just end up ditching you."

dont care.

The Kitty.
August 13th, 2020, 08:48 PM
dont care.

goslingkit

goslingkit puffed out her chest, a growl of exasperation rising from deep within her throat as she cast sideways a peeved glimpse. "ugh! you are so snarky. well guess what? I couldn't care less! you can be snarky, it'll just make cats hate you!" then, quietly, under her breath, she added: "that is, if they don't already." hopefully that would trigger something in this mysterious moron.

stag
August 14th, 2020, 05:46 AM
goslingkit

goslingkit puffed out her chest, a growl of exasperation rising from deep within her throat as she cast sideways a peeved glimpse. "ugh! you are so snarky. well guess what? I couldn't care less! you can be snarky, it'll just make cats hate you!" then, quietly, under her breath, she added: "that is, if they don't already." hopefully that would trigger something in this mysterious moron.

Also I still dont care *Darkkit kept grooming his fur*

DustyRose
August 14th, 2020, 10:19 AM
Horizonfur walks into the nursery and sees Wolfkit.
Goldenmask

Caramel
August 14th, 2020, 10:28 AM
Horizonfur walks into the nursery and sees Wolfkit.
@Goldenmask (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=12436)

Wolfkit was playing alone with a ball of moss, throwing it to the nursery wall back and forth, hearing the sound of someone entering the nursery, his fluffy head perked up
"Hi!"
Wolfkit said, smiling
He padded over to Horizonfur, dragging his long groomed gray fur on the ground.

DustyRose
August 14th, 2020, 10:42 AM
Wolfkit was playing alone with a ball of moss, throwing it to the nursery wall back and forth, hearing the sound of someone entering the nursery, his fluffy head perked up
"Hi!"
Wolfkit said, smiling
He padded over to Horizonfur, dragging his long groomed gray fur on the ground.

"Hello, young one."
Horizonfur smiles.

Caramel
August 14th, 2020, 10:54 AM
"Hello, young one."
Horizonfur smiles.

"Wanna pway mossball?"
Wolfkit asked, pointing his fluffy grey tail to the slightly broken moss ball

DustyRose
August 14th, 2020, 10:57 AM
"Wanna pway mossball?"
Wolfkit asked, pointing his fluffy grey tail to the slightly broken moss ball

"Okay!"
Horizonfur laughs

Caramel
August 14th, 2020, 11:03 AM
"Okay!"
Horizonfur laughs

Wolfkit smiled and padded back to the moss ball, gently repairing it with his small dark gray paws. He finished an turned to Horizonfur before throwing the small moss ball at him
"Here! Catch!"
Wolfkit said

Exis
August 14th, 2020, 11:04 AM
Foxblaze looked around for Twigkit, wondering where he’d gotten off to.
gs29513

DustyRose
August 14th, 2020, 11:08 AM
Wolfkit smiled and padded back to the moss ball, gently repairing it with his small dark gray paws. He finished an turned to Horizonfur before throwing the small moss ball at him
"Here! Catch!"
Wolfkit said

She easily bats it out of the air and throws it back.

Caramel
August 14th, 2020, 11:10 AM
She easily bats it out of the air and throws it back.

Wolfkit pounced on the moss ball and tumbled down before flinging it back to the warrior

DustyRose
August 14th, 2020, 11:17 AM
Wolfkit pounced on the moss ball and tumbled down before flinging it back to the warrior

"Good, good.. Would you like to do something else?"
Horizonfur asks, tired of moss-ball.

Caramel
August 14th, 2020, 11:19 AM
"Good, good.. Would you like to do something else?"
Horizonfur asks, tired of moss-ball.

"Oh! Can you tell me what it's like to be a warrior?"
Wolfkit asked, getting up and waddling over to the warrior

DustyRose
August 14th, 2020, 11:21 AM
"Oh! Can you tell me what it's like to be a warrior?"
Wolfkit asked, getting up and waddling over to the warrior
"Um, well...."
Horizonfur wishes Poolheart was with her. She was terrible with kits.

The Kitty.
August 14th, 2020, 11:41 AM
Also I still dont care *Darkkit kept grooming his fur*

Goslingkit

Goslingkit permitted out a scoff of... er, annoyance? Amusement? The feelings at the moment were hard to differentiate, truth be told. "Yeah uh... You're pathetic - I don't even have the slighest idea on what you're insisting you supposedly 'dont care' about."

JusticeRabbit
August 14th, 2020, 11:56 AM
Spotted kit saw Gosilingkit "Hi" the calico said

Corruptx

The Kitty.
August 14th, 2020, 12:06 PM
× Shadowpaw234 Cougar

Goslingkit

Upon seeing the teeny calico slink on over toward her, Goslingkit pricked forward her ears. Ah, what convenient timing: the tortoiseshell had long ago figured she could make do with some backup.

Tiny jaws expanding in a legthy yawn, Goslingkit cast a sidelong glance over the neighboring kit's way once her mouth clamped back shut. "Hey, Spottedkit! Help me out with this snarky freak, would you? Thanks."

Caramel
August 14th, 2020, 12:06 PM
"Um, well...."
Horizonfur wishes Poolheart was with her. She was terrible with kits.

Wolfkit looked in anticipation at Horizonfur, with his signature big smile

DustyRose
August 14th, 2020, 12:08 PM
Wolfkit looked in anticipation at Horizonfur, with his signature big smile

Horizonfur's eyes dart around, hopelessly wishing for something to say.
"How about a story?"

Caramel
August 14th, 2020, 12:11 PM
Horizonfur's eyes dart around, hopelessly wishing for something to say.
"How about a story?"

"Sure!"
Wolfkit mewed
He plopped down into a comfy postition

DustyRose
August 14th, 2020, 12:17 PM
"Sure!"
Wolfkit mewed
He plopped down into a comfy postition

She begins awkwardly.
"Once, there lived three Clans. LionClan, TigerClan, and LeopardClan. LionClan had golden fur and manes like rays of sunshine. TigerClan had orange pelts and black spots and the darkness of shadows in their souls. And LeopardClan were honotable yellow spotted cats who lived near the river."

Caramel
August 14th, 2020, 12:18 PM
She begins awkwardly.
"Once, there lived three Clans. LionClan, TigerClan, and LeopardClan. LionClan had golden fur and manes like rays of sunshine. TigerClan had orange pelts and black spots and the darkness of shadows in their souls. And LeopardClan were honotable yellow spotted cats who lived near the river."

Wolfkit perked his head up
"Continue!"
He said in excitement

JusticeRabbit
August 14th, 2020, 12:22 PM
Yep Spottedkit said walking over short with a long tail

Corruptx

DustyRose
August 14th, 2020, 12:31 PM
Wolfkit perked his head up
"Continue!"
He said in excitement

"Um.. Okay. So, one day the hungry leader of TigerClan decided that he wanted more territory. He had a plan. He called an emergency daytime Gathering."
Horizonfur continues

Caramel
August 14th, 2020, 01:01 PM
"Um.. Okay. So, one day the hungry leader of TigerClan decided that he wanted more territory. He had a plan. He called an emergency daytime Gathering."
Horizonfur continues

Wolfkit listened closely

(you don't need to wait for Wolfkit to answer every time)

DustyRose
August 14th, 2020, 01:12 PM
Wolfkit listened closely

(you don't need to wait for Wolfkit to answer every time)

[I know, I do that because I need to think about the story for a long time because I'm the one making it up so I need it to sound like a legit warriors' elder story thing which is difficult and so I'm stalling.]
She clears her throat.
"The leader of TigerClan suggested they have a contest. One where the winners would gain territory which the other leaders agreed to."

Caramel
August 14th, 2020, 01:41 PM
[I know, I do that because I need to think about the story for a long time because I'm the one making it up so I need it to sound like a legit warriors' elder story thing which is difficult and so I'm stalling.]
She clears her throat.
"The leader of TigerClan suggested they have a contest. One where the winners would gain territory which the other leaders agreed to."

"Go on!"
Wolfkit said with joy
He very much loved stories

DustyRose
August 14th, 2020, 01:47 PM
"Go on!"
Wolfkit said with joy
He very much loved stories

[B]"Now the leader of TigerClan was <*searches up 'Synonyms for Sneaky'*> cunning. He had a plan to deceive all the other leaders. The first contest would be a race through TigerClan territory. The other leaders point out that this could give TigerClan an advantage so Shadestar says that they could do it outside of Clan territory. He led the other leaders to a location rather close to TigerClan."

Caramel
August 14th, 2020, 01:49 PM
[B]"Now the leader of TigerClan was <*searches up 'Synonyms for Sneaky'*> cunning. He had a plan to deceive all the other leaders. The first contest would be a race through TigerClan territory. The other leaders point out that this could give TigerClan an advantage so Shadestar says that they could do it outside of Clan territory. He led the other leaders to a location rather close to TigerClan."

"Wait did he do something bad?"
Wolfkit asked

DustyRose
August 14th, 2020, 02:07 PM
"Wait did he do something bad?"
Wolfkit asked

Horizonfur opens her mouth to speak, but then glances urgently at the entrance of the nursery.
"Um, I have to go..."
She says, looking distracted.
She walks out of the nursery.

Burningkit sees Wolfkit.
"Hi! Let's play!"
She orders

[Horizonfur actually had to go somewhere else so yeah]

Caramel
August 14th, 2020, 02:10 PM
Horizonfur opens her mouth to speak, but then glances urgently at the entrance of the nursery.
"Um, I have to go..."
She says, looking distracted.
She walks out of the nursery.

Burningkit sees Wolfkit.
"Hi! Let's play!"
She orders

[Horizonfur actually had to go somewhere else so yeah]

"O-oh bye!"
Wolfkit said as Horizonfur left, wondering what was so urgent

"Oh hello Burningkit! Sure!"
Wolfit responded

JusticeRabbit
August 14th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Spottedkit padded back in sad the ellder didn't finish the story she went and sat down hoping someone would offer to play with her

DustyRose
August 14th, 2020, 02:22 PM
Did you just call Horizonfur an elder? She's actually pretty young... But it's ok I guess Shadowpaw234

Burningkit looks impatient.
"We're gonna pretend that I'm Clan leader and you're my apprentice"
She declares to Wolfkit

JusticeRabbit
August 14th, 2020, 02:24 PM
(No soots elder on elders day)

stag
August 14th, 2020, 02:25 PM
*Darkkit listened* Try it you fox face ,also I know what you im "I dont careing" just want a reaction from me. Corruptx

gs29513
August 14th, 2020, 04:28 PM
Foxblaze looked around for Twigkit, wondering where he’d gotten off to.
gs29513
Twigkit lay in the sun, fast asleep, snoring a tiny bit. But only a tiny bit. He was having a lovely dream. He was clan leader, and getting rid of all the cats that didn't contribute to the clan, and making Riverclan the strongest clan in the forest! All the other clans listened to his advice, and cats from other clans joined all the time!

Exis
August 14th, 2020, 04:35 PM
Twigkit lay in the sun, fast asleep, snoring a tiny bit. But only a tiny bit. He was having a lovely dream. He was clan leader, and getting rid of all the cats that didn't contribute to the clan, and making Riverclan the strongest clan in the forest! All the other clans listened to his advice, and cats from other clans joined all the time!
Foxblaze smiled before picking the kit up and placing him near her belly before beginning to groom him. She knew how wonderful dreams were and didn't want to wake him but he looked like she didn't care for him and that was unacceptable.

The Kitty.
August 14th, 2020, 05:58 PM
× Cougar Shadowpaw234

Goslingkit
_______

Goslingkit rolled her orange eyes dismissively at this, although the thrashing of her tortie-patched tail betrayed her annoyance rather obviously. "You're not worth my time, weird-o. As I've already stated before, I was simply just... looking for a friend when your stupid-head butt waddled - or rather jumped - over and practically bombed me with your snarky attitude!" Pfft. Goslingkit wasn't going to express it, but this meanie was really beginning to get on her nerves, and she wasn't appreciating it. Why did he have to be so carelessly rude, anyway? Eh. Goslingkit couldn't care less on what he decided to do with his life. If he was looking to be a butt-head, then Goslingkit would let the notion fire right back.

stag
August 14th, 2020, 06:46 PM
× Cougar Shadowpaw234

Goslingkit
_______

Goslingkit rolled her orange eyes dismissively at this, although the thrashing of her tortie-patched tail betrayed her annoyance rather obviously. "You're not worth my time, weird-o. As I've already stated before, I was simply just... looking for a friend when your stupid-head butt waddled - or rather jumped - over and practically bombed me with your snarky attitude!" Pfft. Goslingkit wasn't going to express it, but this meanie was really beginning to get on her nerves, and she wasn't appreciating it. Why did he have to be so carelessly rude, anyway? Eh. Goslingkit couldn't care less on what he decided to do with his life. If he was looking to be a butt-head, then Goslingkit would let the notion fire right back.

Good for you
*Darkkit would keep grooming himself,he said in a dull voice,unamused*

gs29513
August 14th, 2020, 08:44 PM
Foxblaze smiled before picking the kit up and placing him near her belly before beginning to groom him. She knew how wonderful dreams were and didn't want to wake him but he looked like she didn't care for him and that was unacceptable.
Twigkit slowly awakened, stirring to Foxblaze's licks. After another minute or two, he opened his eyes with a small yawn. Whaaa? he mumbled, before seeing his mother. Oh, hi mom! he chirped, shaking off his sleep. How are you?

Exis
August 15th, 2020, 08:37 AM
Twigkit slowly awakened, stirring to Foxblaze's licks. After another minute or two, he opened his eyes with a small yawn. Whaaa? he mumbled, before seeing his mother. Oh, hi mom! he chirped, shaking off his sleep. How are you?
Foxblaze stopped his bath and smiled, “I’m good baby, how are you?” she asked smiling warmly at the kit that managed to worm his way right into her heart within the first minutes of meeting her. She couldn’t be more happy with her little family.

gs29513
August 15th, 2020, 09:51 AM
Foxblaze stopped his bath and smiled, “I’m good baby, how are you?” she asked smiling warmly at the kit that managed to worm his way right into her heart within the first minutes of meeting her. She couldn’t be more happy with her little family.
I'm great! Twigkit chirped, licking his mom on the nose. He had to jump to do it, but it was worth it. Where are the siblings? Do you know? The grumpy, hissy one and the scaredy one?

Exis
August 15th, 2020, 10:58 AM
I'm great! Twigkit chirped, licking his mom on the nose. He had to jump to do it, but it was worth it. Where are the siblings? Do you know? The grumpy, hissy one and the scaredy one?
Foxblaze tried to stifle a laugh and looked down at her kit with fake disappointment. “That’s not a nice way to refer to your siblings.” she mewed with a bit of laughter still in her voice.

Exis
August 15th, 2020, 11:15 AM
Shellkit stomped on the nursery floor, happy with the sounds she was making. Mumble

gs29513
August 15th, 2020, 01:17 PM
Foxblaze tried to stifle a laugh and looked down at her kit with fake disappointment. “That’s not a nice way to refer to your siblings.” she mewed with a bit of laughter still in her voice.
But that's how they are! Twigkit protested, his tiny tail straight out in indignation. Besides, he couldn't remember their real names anyway! He didn't have perfect recall or anything!

Exis
August 15th, 2020, 03:00 PM
But that's how they are! Twigkit protested, his tiny tail straight out in indignation. Besides, he couldn't remember their real names anyway! He didn't have perfect recall or anything!
Foxblaze smiled and shook her head, “Fine. Then I’ll call you the silly one.” She mewed using her nose to try and tickle the small kit.

Abyssopelagic
August 15th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Flyfur had been in the middle of a nap when Goslingkit and Darkkit began squabbling. For a while she ignored it, thinking nothing of it, thinking it was just a petty argument, until the two started shouting loud enough she could actually hear what they were saying.
By the time she was approaching the two, they had already started parting ways, but she wasn't going to let them think this was ok behavior by letting them hey away.
"Darkkit, Goslingkit. Just what do you two think you are doing? I heard your argument. If you are displeased with eachother, you don't shout and call the other names or throw insults."
This wasn't any way for a warrior to behave and if it was allowed to continue, it would be next to impossible to stamp out later in life.
"If after this moment I hear either of you being disrespectful to each other or others, I will find a punishment for the two of you to do for everytime you disrespect your clanmates."
She snorted, still a little irritated, even after she chewed out the two kits.
"Do you understand?"

Cougar Corruptx

stag
August 15th, 2020, 06:10 PM
Flyfur had been in the middle of a nap when Goslingkit and Darkkit began squabbling. For a while she ignored it, thinking nothing of it, thinking it was just a petty argument, until the two started shouting loud enough she could actually hear what they were saying.
By the time she was approaching the two, they had already started parting ways, but she wasn't going to let them think this was ok behavior by letting them hey away.
"Darkkit, Goslingkit. Just what do you two think you are doing? I heard your argument. If you are displeased with eachother, you don't shout and call the other names or throw insults."
This wasn't any way for a warrior to behave and if it was allowed to continue, it would be next to impossible to stamp out later in life.
"If after this moment I hear either of you being disrespectful to each other or others, I will find a punishment for the two of you to do for everytime you disrespect your clanmates."
She snorted, still a little irritated, even after she chewed out the two kits.
"Do you understand?"

Cougar Corruptx

*Flyfurs words rung in his ears...so did riverkits.,He wimpered as the moment came back to him.He shook it off,He looked at the queen* Yes ...ma'am.I understand you clearly *Darkkit looked at goslingkit*

The Kitty.
August 15th, 2020, 06:11 PM
// Rainquail Cougar

Goslingkit

Now, the little tortoiseshell was about to spit something back out at this buttface of a tom, but bit it hastily back upon seeing Flyfur step into the verbally-presented maelstrom. Unable to hold back a small gasp of surprise, Goslingkit's shoulders slumped downward, brows furrowing as she lowered her gaze. "U-uhm, yes, Flyfur," she sighed, heavily.

Abyssopelagic
August 15th, 2020, 06:46 PM
Flyfur looks between the two, glad they at least were ashamed of their behavior. It was a step in the right direction and showed they could be helped.
"Thank you, both of you."
Her tone softened now that they had both stopped their quarrel.

Cougar Corruptx

Roseleader
August 15th, 2020, 07:47 PM
RoseKit wonders if anyone wants to play with her.

gs29513
August 15th, 2020, 08:49 PM
Foxblaze smiled and shook her head, “Fine. Then I’ll call you the silly one.” She mewed using her nose to try and tickle the small kit.
OK, I'm the silly one. Twigkit relented, giggling as Foxblazes nose tickled his belly. That tickles! he squealed, kicking out with his small legs. He was going to GET her! With a small squealing war cry, he lunged forward, hoping to land on her head. Now I'm gonna get you!

Exis
August 15th, 2020, 09:12 PM
OK, I'm the silly one. Twigkit relented, giggling as Foxblazes nose tickled his belly. That tickles! he squealed, kicking out with his small legs. He was going to GET her! With a small squealing war cry, he lunged forward, hoping to land on her head. Now I'm gonna get you!
Foxblaze smiled up at the kit now resting on her head. “Oh no! Twigstar is getting his revenge.”

gs29513
August 15th, 2020, 09:43 PM
Foxblaze smiled up at the kit now resting on her head. “Oh no! Twigstar is getting his revenge.”
Twigstar will destroy all traitors! Twigkit chirped, batting lightly at her ears. Take that! Ha! Ears were no match for him! He would destroy them!

Exis
August 15th, 2020, 09:45 PM
Twigstar will destroy all traitors! Twigkit chirped, batting lightly at her ears. Take that! Ha! Ears were no match for him! He would destroy them!
Foxblaze dropped her head to the floor with a thud. “Oh no! You’ve defeated me!” She cried out with a laugh.

gs29513
August 15th, 2020, 09:52 PM
Foxblaze dropped her head to the floor with a thud. “Oh no! You’ve defeated me!” She cried out with a laugh.
Yes, I have! Twigkit announced proudly, striking a mighty pose. And now, you shall do my bidding, vanquished one! First, I demand a snack! he mewed grandly, hopping off her head, and flicking his tail towards the door.

Exis
August 15th, 2020, 09:55 PM
Yes, I have! Twigkit announced proudly, striking a mighty pose. And now, you shall do my bidding, vanquished one! First, I demand a snack! he mewed grandly, hopping off her head, and flicking his tail towards the door.
Foxblaze laughed before getting to her paws, “Well then let’s go Twigstar.” She mewed before following them into the clearing.

(@ me there?)

gs29513
August 15th, 2020, 09:56 PM
Foxblaze laughed before getting to her paws, “Well then let’s go Twigstar.” She mewed before following them into the clearing.

(@ me there?)
Yes, let us make our way to the prey pile. Twigkit mewed grandly, before strutting out into the clearing.
(I've gtg, but I'll mention you first)

Caramel
August 16th, 2020, 04:48 AM
Did you just call Horizonfur an elder? She's actually pretty young... But it's ok I guess @Shadowpaw234 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=12590)

Burningkit looks impatient.
"We're gonna pretend that I'm Clan leader and you're my apprentice"
She declares to Wolfkit

"Okay!"
Said Wolfkit

DustyRose
August 16th, 2020, 05:05 AM
"Okay!"
Said Wolfkit

Burningkit looks at Wolfkit.
"Go fluff my moss."
She orders

Caramel
August 16th, 2020, 05:10 AM
Burningkit looks at Wolfkit.
"Go fluff my moss."
She orders

"Fwine i guess?"
Wolfkit waddled away to Burningkit's moss bed, with little paw strikes he fluffed up the moss, he would rather pretend he was training to hunt or fight but this was uhhhhh fine
"Great what next? How about let's say we're out hunting?"
Wolfkit mewed

DustyRose
August 16th, 2020, 05:11 AM
Burningkit shakes her head.
"Not yet. First you need battle training."
She says excitedly and /jumps on his back?/

Caramel
August 16th, 2020, 05:15 AM
Burningkit shakes her head.
"Not yet. First you need battle training."
She says excitedly and /jumps on his back?/

The play attack startled him, he pulled out from beneath the kit and /striked with his paw at Burningkit?/

DustyRose
August 16th, 2020, 05:23 AM
[His attack landed]
Burningkit jumps slides under him, hoping to throw him off his balance. Goldenmask

Caramel
August 16th, 2020, 05:32 AM
[His attack landed]
Burningkit jumps slides under him, hoping to throw him off his balance. @Goldenmask (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=12436)

[She succeeded]
The fluffy kit jumped up and /attemped to land on top of Burningkit?/

DustyRose
August 16th, 2020, 05:46 AM
[She succeeded]
The fluffy kit jumped up and /attemped to land on top of Burningkit?/

(You don't need to use the slashes if you say 'attempts' because that is
kinda the same thing.)
[Wolfkit - Attack = Successful]
Burningkit manages to twist around and /paw his ear?/

Caramel
August 16th, 2020, 05:54 AM
(You don't need to use the slashes if you say 'attempts' because that is
kinda the same thing.)
[Wolfkit - Attack = Successful]
Burningkit manages to twist around and /paw his ear?/

[Succes]

Wolfkit falls off the kit and /tries to pounce on her?/

DustyRose
August 16th, 2020, 05:59 AM
[Succes]

Wolfkit falls off the kit and /tries to pounce on her?/

[Why are your cats always pouncing on someone? Success-]

Burningkit rears up on her hind legs and tries to paw at Wolfkit /hitting his face forcefully?/

Caramel
August 16th, 2020, 06:08 AM
[Why are your cats always pouncing on someone? Success-]

Burningkit rears up on her hind legs and tries to paw at Wolfkit /hitting his face forcefully?/

(idk it just always comes to mind in fight rps, i mean both Sparrowkit and Wolfkit had no idea how to actually fight so it kinda makes sense?)

The small kit backs up
"Ow!"
He cried
Wolfkit fixed up his now messy fur a little
"Okay this is getting kinda bowing...."

DustyRose
August 16th, 2020, 06:11 AM
(idk it just always comes to mind in fight rps, i mean both Sparrowkit and Wolfkit had no idea how to actually fight so it kinda makes sense?)

The small kit backs up
"Ow!"
He cried
Wolfkit fixed up his now messy fur a little
"Okay this is getting kinda bowing...."

[B]"Okay, next we're gonna do hunting training. But first go clean all the ticks off the elders."

Caramel
August 16th, 2020, 06:27 AM
[B]"Okay, next we're gonna do hunting training. But first go clean all the ticks off the elders."

"Awww mann...."
Responded Wolfkit
"But that's not fun!"
He complained

DustyRose
August 16th, 2020, 06:30 AM
"Awww mann...."
Responded Wolfkit
"But that's not fun!"
He complained

Burningkit holds her head smugly.
"Well I'm the leader."

Caramel
August 16th, 2020, 06:32 AM
Burningkit holds her head smugly.
"Well I'm the leader."

"So i'm actually to visit the elders? But thwats disgusting! I don't want to pick ticks...."
Wolfkit complained

DustyRose
August 16th, 2020, 06:41 AM
"So i'm actually to visit the elders? But thwats disgusting! I don't want to pick ticks...."
Wolfkit complained

"Come on, Wolfkit! It's not that bad."
She squeaks

Caramel
August 16th, 2020, 06:55 AM
"Come on, Wolfkit! It's not that bad."
She squeaks

Wolfkit let out a mad snortand padded to the elder's den.

DustyRose
August 16th, 2020, 06:58 AM
Wolfkit let out a mad snortand padded to the elder's den.

Burningkit follows so that she could have the chance to hear a story.

Quasar
August 16th, 2020, 03:18 PM
Shellkit stomped on the nursery floor, happy with the sounds she was making. Mumble

Antfrost smiled as she watched one of her kits tromp around the nursery. She felt her heart throb as she realized that...they would soon leave her too. They were already four moons old, and she felt like she had spent so little time with them. Her smile faltered slightly before she forced it back onto her face. They were still living in the nursery with her, so she wanted to make the most of the small amount of time they had before they became apprentices. "shellkit, dear, what are you doing?" she asked, a small laugh escaping her.

Exis
August 16th, 2020, 04:25 PM
Antfrost smiled as she watched one of her kits tromp around the nursery. She felt her heart throb as she realized that...they would soon leave her too. They were already four moons old, and she felt like she had spent so little time with them. Her smile faltered slightly before she forced it back onto her face. They were still living in the nursery with her, so she wanted to make the most of the small amount of time they had before they became apprentices. "shellkit, dear, what are you doing?" she asked, a small laugh escaping her.
Shellkit turned to her mom, still happily stomping. “I’m makin noise momma! Isn’t it pretty!” She exclaimed with a cheery smile. She wondered what her momma was gonna do when she was gone but figured she’d be fine.

Inconsistency
August 16th, 2020, 09:06 PM
Frostkit was bored she sniffed around and walked up to a kit maybe they wanted to play..? Hello, I’m Frostkit. She mewed. { Redtalon. }

Ziera
August 16th, 2020, 09:18 PM
Brightkit was sitting as still as he could manage, his blue eyes wide as he stared at the creature inching over his nest. His black tail flicked. The creature was a red bug the size of a river pebble splashed with little black dots, and Brightkit was completely fascinated.

His ears perked up when the other kit approached, excitement building inside him. He loved just about every living creature in existence. Having someone to share this moment with? Brightkit's grin was too big for his maw.

"Frostkit, look!" he mewed, bypassing introductions and jumping straight into the important stuff. Brightkit indicated the bug with his paw. "See that!?"
TheShadowAnimal

Inconsistency
August 17th, 2020, 06:59 AM
Frostkit tried to see it, her eyes landed on it. Wow! It’s so cool. She exclaimed she was sure it did look cool, just she couldn’t see it now she wondered what it looked like what everything looked like though it was fine she was sure that Brightkit didn’t know that she was blind, it was something she didn’t talk about so she’ll just pretend to see it, being blind isn’t a way of becoming friends with someone. { Redtalon. }

Roseleader
August 17th, 2020, 09:44 AM
RoseKit leaves to play in the clearing.

Ziera
August 17th, 2020, 01:39 PM
Frostkit tried to see it, her eyes landed on it. Wow! It’s so cool. She exclaimed she was sure it did look cool, just she couldn’t see it now she wondered what it looked like what everything looked like though it was fine she was sure that Brightkit didn’t know that she was blind, it was something she didn’t talk about so she’ll just pretend to see it, being blind isn’t a way of becoming friends with someone. { Redtalon. }

Brightkit wasn’t upset when the spotted thing flew away, too fast for him to see where it went. He was far too happy with having discovered it in the first place to be sad, and hadn't he just made a new friend? Brightkit jumped excitedly, energy thrumming through his little body from his ears to the tip of his tail.

He faced Frostkit. “My name is Brightkit! Let’s be friends!”

Stormtalon, his older brother, often warned him to only choose good friends. He assumed Stormtalon was only being protective…but Brightkit still didn’t understand. Any friend was a good friend, right? And besides. Stormtalon looked so bored eating fresh kill by himself, sometimes, or going on early morning hunts alone. Brightkit didn’t like being alone. He just didn’t like it. Being with others was so much more fun.

The Kitty.
August 17th, 2020, 01:48 PM
// Radiantshine300

Goslingkit

Goslingkit had draped herself over a scraggly, rather distastefully old patch of moss, an exaggerated sigh evading her lips as she blinked once - then twice - to adjust her eyes to the rays of sunlight that streaked in through the entrance to the crammed - unecessarily crammed - den. Every now and again some for-the-most-part-indistinct words would make themselves clear, words like, "I'm bored!" or "Someone come entertain me!" And, of cource, by someone she meant a decent kit who could perhaps be her friend. Clearly Darkkit had proven himself a cantankerous introvert, and personally that wasn't the type of kit Goslingkit was searching for.

Rolling lazily over, Goslingkit hooked and unhooked her pearly-white claws into the exposed shreds of moss that were displayed from beside her. "Someone playyyy with me. Hmph."

Inconsistency
August 17th, 2020, 02:08 PM
Frostkit smiled Ok! She mewed, and bounced around her paws hit a leaf and she started to play with the leaf it flew up into the air and hit Brightkit, Sorry! She squeaked. { Redtalon. }

Ziera
August 17th, 2020, 03:50 PM
Frostkit smiled Ok! She mewed, and bounced around her paws hit a leaf and she started to play with the leaf it flew up into the air and hit Brightkit, Sorry! She squeaked. { Redtalon. }

Brightkit wrinkled his nose where the leaf made it itch before dissolving into a fit of laughter. He beamed at Frostkit, overjoyed she wanted to be friends like he did. "Don't be sorry, I love that game! My brother never plays it with me." Brightkit jumped to his paws, skittering to stand in front of Frostkit, his ears twitching with excess energy. The little tom tilted his head at an angle. "You know, I don't think I've seen you before."

DustyRose
August 17th, 2020, 04:28 PM
Cypresskit walks over to her.
Corruptx

Inconsistency
August 17th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Frostkit blinked, Hm, what do you mean? She asked and hit another leaf at him to bat. { Redtalon. }

Ziera
August 17th, 2020, 10:10 PM
"I just mean, how come we haven't played before?" Brightkit lunged at the leaf that Frostkit sent dancing through the air, catching it in a clumsy pounce.

~~ TheShadowAnimal

Inconsistency
August 18th, 2020, 07:34 AM
Frostkit thought for a whileI don’t know I guess I don’t talk to many kits. She mewed But it’s good I did! She exclaimed. { Redtalon. }

The Kitty.
August 18th, 2020, 12:13 PM
// Radiantshine300

Goslingkit

The feminine tortoiseshell's neat ears pricked forward upon catching sight of an unfamiliar kit making their way toward her. Shuffling her forefingers, Goslingkit permitted for her teeny white fangs to worry at her lower lip. Let's just hope this isn't another Darkkit, she thought irritably.

Nevertheless she bounded cheerfully up to the she-kit, elegant head cocking to a side as she took in her features. "Hi, I'm Goslingkit! What's your name, hm?"

DustyRose
August 18th, 2020, 12:45 PM
"Cypresskit."
The small it replies

Elementals
August 18th, 2020, 03:36 PM
~Silentpaw~
(Sorry for the late reply!)

Silentpaw smiled as he went to go fix the side of the den that was not stable with his materials. He pointed out how to carefully move around the supports while not collapsing the den during the process. It was hard but worth it in the end for knowing that your clanmates will have a nice shelter to sleep in for the night or how ever long the den could hold up until it needed repairs or have an expansion to it. He carefully made sure the vines and moss were covering the holes or else there would be a leak when it rained. As soon as he was finished fixing it, he tested it while slightly wiggling that part of the den to test the sturdiness. Thankfully, he did it correctly meaning that it was done.

The tabby let the kit patch one of the holes to see if they were listening. It would be a good preparation for when they are going to be doing it soon. He didn't want them to go through the trouble of not knowing what to do when they are assigned a den task. He also showed her how moss was waterproof so it could make a good material when fixing holes. The reason that the cats were able to drink every drop of water from it was because it was waterproof. Hopefully she could absorb that mass of information. He wouldn't blame her if it was too much to take in for the moment.

{ Dovepelt }

Ziera
August 19th, 2020, 02:34 AM
Frostkit thought for a whileI don’t know I guess I don’t talk to many kits. She mewed But it’s good I did! She exclaimed. { Redtalon. }

Brightkit wrinkled his nose. He couldn't fathom why a kit wouldn't want to talk to as many others as possible. He smiled brightly at Frostkit, however, warmed from his paws to the tips of his ears because she chose to talk to him. And the she-kit was having fun, too! "Catch this!" Brightkit screeched playfully, sending the same leaf he caught soaring toward Frostkit's nose.

Inconsistency
August 19th, 2020, 11:34 AM
Frostkit sneezed at the leaf and hit it with her tail sending it back to him Now you gotta catch it! She meowed back. { Redtalon. }

sootsplashed
August 19th, 2020, 12:04 PM
Sootpaw had brung Raven into the nursery before answering. She hated the idea of naming him after his disabilites, but bit her tongue. Letting him down, the she-cat began to reply. “Well, I don’t think it’s fair for you to be named after something that is a burden. I think it would be better to name you after something optimistic, like Hopekit or Bravekit.” She mewed, hoping the to kit would agree.
Shadow & Wind

JackHunt_17
August 19th, 2020, 12:07 PM
Sootpaw had brung Raven into the nursery before answering. She hated the idea of naming him after his disabilites, but bit her tongue. Letting him down, the she-cat began to reply. “Well, I don’t think it’s fair for you to be named after something that is a burden. I think it would be better to name you after something optimistic, like Hopekit or Bravekit.” She mewed, hoping the to kit would agree.
Shadow & Wind
"How about Hopkit, becuase i hop a little?" Raven has only ever been called names for his injuries, so thats why all he thinks about is names like that. "But i do like the name Fightkit... becuase im fighting through my disabilities..."

sootsplashed
August 19th, 2020, 12:12 PM
"How about Hopkit, becuase i hop a little?" Raven has only ever been called names for his injuries, so thats why all he thinks about is names like that.
That was better. Hopping wasn’t exactly a bad thing, and she didn’t want to think of more names. Hopkit had a nice ring to it, too. ‘That sounds good!” Sootpaw chirped, licking Hopkit behind his ears. Now, she looked around for Flyfur. “Um, Flyfur! We found this kit and Lionstar said to bring it to you.” She mewed to the queen, nudging Hopkit in the direction Flyfur was. “His name is Hopkit.” she mewed, looking down and the three-legged blind to kit.

Rainquail

Ziera
August 19th, 2020, 01:50 PM
Frostkit sneezed at the leaf and hit it with her tail sending it back to him Now you gotta catch it! She meowed back. { Redtalon. }

Brightkit gulped in a huge breath of air and didn't exhale, as if doing so would lift him higher when he jumped for the batted leaf. He would have caught the leaf, too, if his back leg hadn't slid in the soft earth before he leapt, changing his entire trajectory. This tom-kit never had the best balance. Brightkit catapulted forward, a little ball of black fur, straight towards Frostkit. "Look out!" he managed to screech just in time, hoping her reflexes would save her from being barreled into.

Inconsistency
August 19th, 2020, 05:17 PM
Frostkit barely had time to think she jumped to the side, and turned her head in confusion. What is it? She asked, her cloudy eyes searched for the answer but she was still left in darkness. { Redtalon. }

Ziera
August 19th, 2020, 05:25 PM
Frostkit barely had time to think she jumped to the side, and turned her head in confusion. What is it? She asked, her cloudy eyes searched for the answer but she was still left in darkness. { Redtalon. }

It was in that moment Brightkit saw it. He'd landed on the ground beside Frostkit, thankful she'd managed to step out of the way in time, but her question confused him. From his vantage point on the ground looking up at her, he finally noticed the she-kit's gaze was slightly unfocused. "Your eyes!" He exclaimed, jumping to his paws with renewed vigor and fascination. "They look like they have clouds in them." He'd never seen anything like it before. "That's so cool!"

Inconsistency
August 19th, 2020, 05:36 PM
Frostkit paused and blushed she sat down and twisted her head in his direction, Well.. Um yeah I guess they do look cool, She thought for a moment trying to imagine what they looked like they looked like clouds, in eyes maybe it looked like she had pearls in her eyes? And her scent was a bit stronger she supposed because she lost one of her senses. Yeah! What do they look like? She asked if he thought it was cool then it much look cool and she wanted to know what it looked like. { Redtalon. }

Ziera
August 19th, 2020, 06:11 PM
Frostkit paused and blushed she sat down and twisted her head in his direction, Well.. Um yeah I guess they do look cool, She thought for a moment trying to imagine what they looked like they looked like clouds, in eyes maybe it looked like she had pearls in her eyes? And her scent was a bit stronger she supposed because she lost one of her senses. Yeah! What do they look like? She asked if he thought it was cool then it much look cool and she wanted to know what it looked like. { Redtalon. }

The realization that Frostkit was blind rolled over Brightkit in a slow wave of shock, but that shock gave way almost instantly to excited fascination. What did they look like!? Brightkit tilted his head, staring deep into those kind, frosted eyes. "You don't know what clouds look like, huh. Clouds are these really cool big, fluffy things that float above our heads in the sky! I don't know what they feel like, because I've never been able to catch one before. But I'm pretty sure they feel soft, like the best nest you ever slept in. And they're really pretty. Your eyes look like that.." Brightkit grinned wide, even though she couldn't see it. A thousand questions buzzed in his head, and he struggled to pick which one he wanted to ask her first. "What's it like? I bet you can hear colors!" He wished deeply he could see the world as she saw it-- not with her eyes, but with every other sense that brought feeling and warmth.

The Kitty.
August 19th, 2020, 06:48 PM
Goslingkit

[ open to any elders! ]
Now, with all the the utmost fairest honesty, yes - Goslingkit was bored. Very, very, unecessarily bored. Although, truth be told, maybe the little tortoiseshell wasn't genuinely bored, considering she had practically earned herself by now the reputation of being a generally demanding cat, be it via her persistent yearn to do something - anything - or her silent cries for interaction.

And so here she lay, once again sprawled out on the floor as she furled her teeny white claws into the scraggly green clumps of moss that had been provided from beside her. Gahh. It was strange, almost: just about each and every encounter Goslingkit had had with a denmate ended absolutely disastrously, encounters such as her pathetic little banter with Darkkit and her lame chat with what's-her-face.

"Hm. I want a story today. I want a storyy..."

Inconsistency
August 19th, 2020, 09:32 PM
Frostkit giggled No I can’t hear colors but I can hear cats talking about it even if I’ll never really understand the colors, well it’s like when you dream, but I guess I never wake up it’s like my senses are the way to the dream like you could be white! Because I make the world I don’t see. But when you’ve always been blind it would be weird with sight because I only live in darkness, so I’m used to it I learned to sense my way around with my senses you rely on your sight because you were born with it I rely on my senses to guide me because I was born with no sight, my senses are just as strong and maybe if I had sight now then I would wish to be blind. She explained then thought Also if some cat is afraid of the dark I can say “Your afraid of the dark? Well I live in the dark!” She joked, and got ready for more questions. { Sorry that’s a lot of blue lol Redtalon. }

Ziera
August 19th, 2020, 10:14 PM
Goslingkit

[ open to any elders! ]
Now, with all the the utmost fairest honesty, yes - Goslingkit was bored. Very, very, unecessarily bored. Although, truth be told, maybe the little tortoiseshell wasn't genuinely bored, considering she had practically earned herself by now the reputation of being a generally demanding cat, be it via her persistent yearn to do something - anything - or her silent cries for interaction.

And so here she lay, once again sprawled out on the floor as she furled her teeny white claws into the scraggly green clumps of moss that had been provided from beside her. Gahh. It was strange, almost: just about each and every encounter Goslingkit had had with a denmate ended absolutely disastrously, encounters such as her pathetic little banter with Darkkit and her lame chat with what's-her-face.

Spottedfoot thought of herself as very straightforward: the epitome of "grumpy old elder." It was more fun a role to play than she first imagined. Plagued with body aches and stiff muscles, the aged she-cat made it her personal mission to complain to every apprentice, kit, or warrior who had the misfortune of being within five tail-lengths of her. What else was there to do? In reality, the “grumpy old elder” persona was a tactic both for amusement and getting cats to leave her alone. Normally, she preferred to be alone—but some days Spottedfoot was bored, and decided to seek out victims. This was one of those days. Where better to hunt than the nursery?

The snow-white she-cat had much in common with the kits. Both were treated as less capable than they really were by warriors, and both used that reputation in order to get away with things when it suited them. In this case? Spottedfoot knew the polite thing to do for a kit was endure her antics, a chore from which they could not escape. Still, it surprised her that before she mewed a word, a kit practically asked to have her ears talked off.

“You want a story, Goslingkit?” The elder’s voice was rough and patchy, like her pelt. She used to be self-conscious about it moons ago, before she came to the blessed realization that she didn’t give a rat’s tail what any cat thought of her. “Is your mother punishing you, or something?”

(ayyy hope it's okay I jumped in friend <3)

Mango
August 19th, 2020, 11:01 PM
Goslingkit

[ open to any elders! ]

(Bill says this will qualify for the rank requirement of an elder story because frankly Lion thinks Fennel is old as dirt, he’s not wrong she’s 50 moons, probably got 10 moons til retirement)

Fennelheart had been dropping by to deliver prey to the queens who were pregnant and struggling to move, she remembered how hard that was,” Hi there....Goosekit? Goosefury’s kit right? What kind of story do you want...a silly one or story about the past.” she asked sitting down nexto to the kit.

Abyssopelagic
August 19th, 2020, 11:21 PM
That was better. Hopping wasn’t exactly a bad thing, and she didn’t want to think of more names. Hopkit had a nice ring to it, too. ‘That sounds good!” Sootpaw chirped, licking Hopkit behind his ears. Now, she looked around for Flyfur. “Um, Flyfur! We found this kit and Lionstar said to bring it to you.” She mewed to the queen, nudging Hopkit in the direction Flyfur was. “His name is Hopkit.” she mewed, looking down and the three-legged blind to kit.

Rainquail
Flyfur looked over to Sootpaw and.....Hopkit. That name wouldn't do, not given his three legs. Was quite tasteless.
"Thank you, Sootpaw."
She turned back to the kit.
"I look foward to seeing you around the nursery. I am afraid you cannot keep the name 'Hopkit', given your condition, but we can think of another name for you together."
She gave him a small smile, sad and full of pity.
It wasn't a good name, it was mean and she hoped he didn't fight her on this.

Shadow & Wind
((Normally Hopkit would be accepted, but given the context, it is considered distasteful as it is related to the disability. Is there a 100% not related to his disability name you would like? Otherwise I've been given permission to give him a different name))

Ziera
August 20th, 2020, 12:20 AM
Frostkit giggled No I can’t hear colors but I can hear cats talking about it even if I’ll never really understand the colors, well it’s like when you dream, but I guess I never wake up it’s like my senses are the way to the dream like you could be white! Because I make the world I don’t see. But when you’ve always been blind it would be weird with sight because I only live in darkness, so I’m used to it I learned to sense my way around with my senses you rely on your sight because you were born with it I rely on my senses to guide me because I was born with no sight, my senses are just as strong and maybe if I had sight now then I would wish to be blind. She explained then thought Also if some cat is afraid of the dark I can say “Your afraid of the dark? Well I live in the dark!” She joked, and got ready for more questions. { Sorry that’s a lot of blue lol Redtalon. }

Brightkit listened to her descriptions intently, his imagination sparked and already getting away from him. He thought of dreams. He thought colors, and sensations, and a comforting darkness that Frostkit so beautifully claimed, not seeing it as an obstacle. Her confidence made his heart swell. "That's amazing!" Brightkit beamed, knowing she would hear the smile in his voice. Her joke made him laugh. "From the sound-- what do you imagine I look like?"

JackHunt_17
August 20th, 2020, 06:41 AM
Flyfur looked over to Sootpaw and.....Hopkit. That name wouldn't do, not given his three legs. Was quite tasteless.
"Thank you, Sootpaw."
She turned back to the kit.
"I look foward to seeing you around the nursery. I am afraid you cannot keep the name 'Hopkit', given your condition, but we can think of another name for you together."
She gave him a small smile, sad and full of pity.
It wasn't a good name, it was mean and she hoped he didn't fight her on this.

Shadow & Wind
((Normally Hopkit would be accepted, but given the context, it is considered distasteful as it is related to the disability. Is there a 100% not related to his disability name you would like? Otherwise I've been given permission to give him a different name))
(I like the name Ashkit..., but you can choose!)

Exis
August 20th, 2020, 08:48 AM
Shellkit padded around, happily listening to the noises of the day.

Abyssopelagic
August 20th, 2020, 02:31 PM
(I like the name Ashkit..., but you can choose!)
((There is neither an Ashkit or Ashpaw, so you can have it (: ))
"From this moment until Lionstar sees fit to change it, we will call you Ashkit."
Flyfur gently noses the now named Ashkit's forehead.

The Kitty.
August 20th, 2020, 03:02 PM
// Zesty Mango Redtalon

Goslingkit

The gangling tortoiseshell's eyes grew wide with excitement as not one - no, that would have been far too boring - but two elders began making their ways toward her. Oh, wow - this would be fun.

To the first elder's gruffly-worded question, Goslingkit let her shoulders slump down. "I don't have a mother," she murmured, although she puffed out her chest with pride as she spoke out her next words. "I do have a father, though - Goosefury." Goslingkit nodded toward the second elder - was that Fennelheart? - in a brief acknowledgment. "So, anyway, what's the story, eh?"

Mango
August 20th, 2020, 03:10 PM
Corruptx

Fennelheart smiled,” I can tell you a story about an old clan that no longer exists. Skyclan. They merged with Riverclan about 20 moons ago, because the clan was struggling. I actually was born in Skyclan. This isn’t a fairytale this is a real story...One day Skyclan had a pack of dogs rampage through the territory, I was a young warrior back then....” she meowed

The Kitty.
August 20th, 2020, 03:15 PM
// Zesty Mango

Goslingkit

Goslingkit puffed out a breath of awe, or rather a perplexing combination of both awe and wonder. "Wow, that.... That sounds scary. And... And you lived through it? Ohmigoshohmigoshohmigosh what was it like?"

Mango
August 20th, 2020, 03:17 PM
// Zesty Mango

Goslingkit

Goslingkit puffed out a breath of awe, or rather a perplexing combination of both awe and wonder. "Wow, that.... That sounds scary. And... And you lived through it? Ohmigoshohmigoshohmigosh what was it like?"
Fennelheart frankly found the Goosekit quite interesting,” Yes I did, but not everyone did. Skyclan needed help to drive them out so we asked for Riverclan and Windclans help in driving them out. the dogs were big and scary, but we worked together two warriors on each big dog.” she meowed.

The Kitty.
August 20th, 2020, 03:24 PM
Fennelheart frankly found the Goosekit quite interesting,” Yes I did, but not everyone did. Skyclan needed help to drive them out so we asked for Riverclan and Windclans help in driving them out. the dogs were big and scary, but we worked together two warriors on each big dog.” she meowed.

Goslingkit

Goslingkit could feel a tremor of terror begin its journey down her spine with each detail the elder warrior provided about the dogs. Such big creatures, such sharp fangs... How had Fennelheart survived such a vicious maelstrom? Even with how outnumbered it supposedly seemed the dogs had been... Well, wow - this old hag was brave.

"And so... W-why was SkyClan driven out? Didn't you defeat the dogs?"

JackHunt_17
August 20th, 2020, 03:34 PM
((There is neither an Ashkit or Ashpaw, so you can have it (: ))
"From this moment until Lionstar sees fit to change it, we will call you Ashkit."
Flyfur gently noses the now named Ashkit's forehead.
"I'm Ashkit!" He mewled. It fit him. He was an ashy black color.

Mango
August 20th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Goslingkit

Goslingkit could feel a tremor of terror begin its journey down her spine with each detail the elder warrior provided about the dogs. Such big creatures, such sharp fangs... How had Fennelheart survived such a vicious maelstrom? Even with how outnumbered it supposedly seemed the dogs had been... Well, wow - this old hag was brave.

"And so... W-why was SkyClan driven out? Didn't you defeat the dogs?"
Fennelheart gave a gentle sigh, she realized she accidentally scared the kit, but the kit was too curious for her to stop the story,” Well, we did beat the dogs, but it was at a cost...we lost almost half of our warriors and apprentices. Skyclan was so small that the few warriors remaining were struggling to feed all the kits and elders. The warriors and apprentices were starving themselves to keep the kits fed. So the leader, Grousestar spoke to Fallenstar, the Riverclan leader before Lionstar and they agreed to merge the clans with two leaders and two deputies. After a while, Fallenstar became an elder, so Lionstar as a deputy stepped up as leader alongside Grousestar, but to help make Riverclan one clan, he decided to keep Grousestar’s deputy as the sole deputy of Riverclan. Later Grousestar stepped down. Making Riverclan a fully merged clan with one leader and deputy.”

Inconsistency
August 20th, 2020, 06:39 PM
Frostkit thought for a few heartbeats then replied. In a look kind of way, I would think you are hm.. Black because of how you changed your emotions when I said you could be white. She mewed, And in personality I'd say.. Compassionate, eager, very enthusiastic, also if you put that into a word its basically a great friend! She meowed. { Redtalon. }

The Kitty.
August 21st, 2020, 07:48 AM
Fennelheart gave a gentle sigh, she realized she accidentally scared the kit, but the kit was too curious for her to stop the story,” Well, we did beat the dogs, but it was at a cost...we lost almost half of our warriors and apprentices. Skyclan was so small that the few warriors remaining were struggling to feed all the kits and elders. The warriors and apprentices were starving themselves to keep the kits fed. So the leader, Grousestar spoke to Fallenstar, the Riverclan leader before Lionstar and they agreed to merge the clans with two leaders and two deputies. After a while, Fallenstar became an elder, so Lionstar as a deputy stepped up as leader alongside Grousestar, but to help make Riverclan one clan, he decided to keep Grousestar’s deputy as the sole deputy of Riverclan. Later Grousestar stepped down. Making Riverclan a fully merged clan with one leader and deputy.”

Goslingkit

Seemingly immediately, the black-furred tortoiseshell could feel the rims of her eyes enlarging with sheer curiosity. This was to have been expected of course, with how ofttimes wonderous Goslingkit had usually proved herself to be. Hm. What had the dogs done? Was there blood? Were any throats ripped out? Ooh, maybe someone had their eye - or eyes - gouged out!

She wanted to let the multitude of questions spill out, but bit reluctantly back her tongue, instead settling for letting out only one. "Was there anything gory?"

kieryn
August 21st, 2020, 10:34 AM
Father of the foof

Maplekit stretched out opening her eyes for the first time and being suddenly shocked by the sunlight filtering through. she quickly stumbled over to her mother and buried herself in her.

Exis
August 21st, 2020, 11:22 AM
Foxblaze giggled a bit before leaning down and licking her little one on the head. “Well hello there Maplekit.” She mewed with a warm smile.
kieryn

kieryn
August 21st, 2020, 11:24 AM
Foxblaze giggled a bit before leaning down and licking her little one on the head. “Well hello there Maplekit.” She mewed with a warm smile.
kieryn

"no one told me the world was so bright" she whined and buried herself deeper in her mother.

Exis
August 21st, 2020, 12:25 PM
"no one told me the world was so bright" she whined and buried herself deeper in her mother.
Foxblaze shook her head with a smile. “Well that’s what makes it fun.” And

kieryn
August 21st, 2020, 12:42 PM
Foxblaze shook her head with a smile. “Well that’s what makes it fun.” And

"and what?" she shook her head blinking.

Exis
August 21st, 2020, 01:00 PM
"and what?" she shook her head blinking.
“And you can’t really help it.”

The Shadow Flower
August 21st, 2020, 01:03 PM
VixenKit would pounce on a moss ball, sending it rolling across the room.
The fox-like kit would chase after, picking it up in her mouth again.

She didn’t often play with the other kits, she just always worried they’d judge her.
But who needs them, she can train, and play on her own!
She’d bat at the mossball aggressively, flattening the poor toy.
(Open)

kieryn
August 21st, 2020, 01:08 PM
“And you can’t really help it.”

Maplekit huffed and sat up looking at her mother realizing they had similar markings "mommy ur pretty"

Mango
August 21st, 2020, 01:17 PM
Goslingkit

Seemingly immediately, the black-furred tortoiseshell could feel the rims of her eyes enlarging with sheer curiosity. This was to have been expected of course, with how ofttimes wonderous Goslingkit had usually proved herself to be. Hm. What had the dogs done? Was there blood? Were any throats ripped out? Ooh, maybe someone had their eye - or eyes - gouged out!

She wanted to let the multitude of questions spill out, but bit reluctantly back her tongue, instead settling for letting out only one. "Was there anything gory?"
Fennelheart gave a nod,” Well yes...a few of the dogs took bites out of cats.” she meowed. She didn’t want to scare the kit any with much detail, she didn’t want to mention them actually eating the cats or anything horrific like that.

The Kitty.
August 21st, 2020, 05:02 PM
Fennelheart gave a nod,” Well yes...a few of the dogs took bites out of cats.” she meowed. She didn’t want to scare the kit any with much detail, she didn’t want to mention them actually eating the cats or anything horrific like that.

Goslingkit

Hearing the indescribably-spoken words of the elder warrior triggered a snort of disappointment from Goslingkit. A few bites? Nah. That was just straight-up boring. The tortoiseshell yearned for the details, the graphics, the sheer brutality - not for the baby stories on how these mongrels took a few mere nibbles.

"No, no, no, no. I mean like, did anyone die? If so, how? And was it slow and excruciating, or quick and easy, hm?" Goslingkit, truth be told, had no interest with the actual disturbance of what had actually transpired, but was just... unusually curious, she supposed.

Jessica1917
August 21st, 2020, 05:05 PM
Basilkit walked in after the Elder's Day stories. She had learned so much! She thought that Skyclan had sounded cool. Basilkit saw Vixenkit playing with a mossball. Basilkit crouched in a corner, waiting for the right time to...
Pounce! she pounced on the mossball. "Did I do I good pounce? Do you wanna practice pouncing?" she asked Vixenkit, rolling the ball back to her. "Or do you just wanna play by yourself?" The Shadow Flower

Mango
August 22nd, 2020, 07:56 AM
Goslingkit

Hearing the indescribably-spoken words of the elder warrior triggered a snort of disappointment from Goslingkit. A few bites? Nah. That was just straight-up boring. The tortoiseshell yearned for the details, the graphics, the sheer brutality - not for the baby stories on how these mongrels took a few mere nibbles.

"No, no, no, no. I mean like, did anyone die? If so, how? And was it slow and excruciating, or quick and easy, hm?" Goslingkit, truth be told, had no interest with the actual disturbance of what had actually transpired, but was just... unusually curious, she supposed.

This disturbed Fennelheart but she wanted to help the kit get the answers she wanted,” Yes cats died. They lost too much blood, it was for some of them a slow death the others it was long. I don’t know how much it hurt, but it probably hurt.“ she meowed hoping the kit would stop being so cannibalistic.

The Kitty.
August 22nd, 2020, 08:46 AM
This disturbed Fennelheart but she wanted to help the kit get the answers she wanted,” Yes cats died. They lost too much blood, it was for some of them a slow death the others it was long. I don’t know how much it hurt, but it probably hurt.“ she meowed hoping the kit would stop being so cannibalistic.

Goslingkit

Well, still decently bland, but at least the warrior had cared enough to go deep with how some cats had lost too much blood. For now, Goslingkit supposed the equivocal explanations would have to make do. Whatever.

One more question, however: "Soooo... Were any of the SkyClan cats eaten?"

Mango
August 22nd, 2020, 12:56 PM
Goslingkit

Well, still decently bland, but at least the warrior had cared enough to go deep with how some cats had lost too much blood. For now, Goslingkit supposed the equivocal explanations would have to make do. Whatever.

One more question, however: "Soooo... Were any of the SkyClan cats eaten?"
Fennelheart nodded,” Well yes. Mostly eaten, the dogs don’t eat bones so they eat all the meat off their prey and spit out the bones.“ she meowed she didn’t quite explain that she watched some of her clanmates eatten and their bones spit out,” We buried their bones.” she added,” Well the ones they didn’t run with to chew on.” she explained. Oh gosh, Goosefury would kill her for this.

stag
August 22nd, 2020, 01:08 PM
Fennelheart nodded,” Well yes. Mostly eaten, the dogs don’t eat bones so they eat all the meat off their prey and spit out the bones.“ she meowed she didn’t quite explain that she watched some of her clanmates eatten and their bones spit out,” We buried their bones.” she added,” Well the ones they didn’t run with to chew on.” she explained. Oh gosh, Goosefury would kill her for this.

Dang Goshlingkit come down to the river ,are you ok in the head or something,thats how my father died,it was more like a fox but calm down.? *Darkkit asked,he shivered by the word eaten..that was what a fox did to his father Riverwhisker* Corruptx

The Kitty.
August 22nd, 2020, 05:58 PM
// Cougar Zesty Mango

Goslingkit

Goslingkit’s forequarters stiffened as a shakily-presented couple of words spoke from behind her. The little tortoiseshell’s dimming orange eyes slanted to risk a sidelong glance at who had been ever-so-brave enough to speak up. Ah, good Starclan, it was Darkkit! Gee whiz, couldn’t that idiotic tom tell by now Goslingkit was clearly occupied with something?

The dappled she-kit’s words were a low growl as she confronted Darkkit. “Shush! I’m listening to the story of how some dogs ripped up a few Skyclan cats, so buzz off Darkfreak!” Hopefully that would shoo him away - and hopefully Goslingkit wouldn’t get in trouble for the second time due to lashing out at him.

Ziera
August 23rd, 2020, 04:35 AM
Frostkit thought for a few heartbeats then replied. In a look kind of way, I would think you are hm.. Black because of how you changed your emotions when I said you could be white. She mewed, And in personality I'd say.. Compassionate, eager, very enthusiastic, also if you put that into a word its basically a great friend! She meowed. { Redtalon. }

Brightkit's mouth fell open in his shock, exhibiting an array of little white teeth. "How did you guess that!?" He practically yelled out (even though she'd explained already), energy rippling through his small frame. The tom-kit's fur was as Frostkit described; black as Starpelt with no stars. The rest of his new friend's description made Brightkit grin the widest grin yet. "You're a great friend too, Frost. You'll always be my friend-- won't you?"

stag
August 23rd, 2020, 07:09 AM
// Cougar Zesty Mango

Goslingkit

Goslingkit’s forequarters stiffened as a shakily-presented couple of words spoke from behind her. The little tortoiseshell’s dimming orange eyes slanted to risk a sidelong glance at who had been ever-so-brave enough to speak up. Ah, good Starclan, it was Darkkit! Gee whiz, couldn’t that idiotic tom tell by now Goslingkit was clearly occupied with something?

The dappled she-kit’s words were a low growl as she confronted Darkkit. “Shush! I’m listening to the story of how some dogs ripped up a few Skyclan cats, so buzz off Darkfreak!” Hopefully that would shoo him away - and hopefully Goslingkit wouldn’t get in trouble for the second time due to lashing out at him.

DarkFreak! DarkFreak? Im scared from him but I WILL NEVER BE FREAK! *Darkit hissed as he mumbled this* Why are you so rude! Cant you just be nice?

*Rdspot heard this and walked in* What is going on here Darkkit and Goslingkit?!

The Kitty.
August 23rd, 2020, 07:15 AM
DarkFreak! DarkFreak? Im scared from him but I WILL NEVER BE FREAK! *Darkit hissed as he mumbled this* Why are you so rude! Cant you just be nice?

*Rdspot heard this and walked in* What is going on here Darkkitand Goslingkit?!

Goslingkit

Goslingkit gritted her fangs as he defended himself - rather bravely, she had to admit. "Alright, so what if you're not a freak. You're still a stupi-" She cut herself off mid-word, stiffening, as suddenly a tom who looked to be of an experienced warrior's age padded on into the nursery. Well, dang: what... what... who in the name of Starclan was he? Goslingkit shot a glare over at Darkkit, and gradually her maw began to motion itself into the words of 'this better not be that Redwhatever dad of yours.'

stag
August 23rd, 2020, 07:35 AM
Goslingkit

Goslingkit gritted her fangs as he defended himself - rather bravely, she had to admit. "Alright, so what if you're not a freak. You're still a stupi-" She cut herself off mid-word, stiffening, as suddenly a tom who looked to be of an experienced warrior's age padded on into the nursery. Well, dang: what... what... who in the name of Starclan was he? Goslingkit shot a glare over at Darkkit, and gradually her maw began to motion itself into the words of 'this better not be that Redwhatever dad of yours.'

*Darkkit nodded,a smug expression on his face* Hi Redspot,this is my Uncle/Adoptive dad GoslingKit!

*Redspot nodded,the camp guard watched the spoted black and yellow kitten* I asked a question both of you. *He said in a soft voice* Why are you fighting?

The Kitty.
August 23rd, 2020, 07:49 AM
*Darkkit nodded,a smug expression on his face* Hi Redspot,this is my Uncle/Adoptive dad GoslingKit!

*Redspot nodded,the camp guard watched the spoted black and yellow kitten* I asked a question both of you. *He said in a soft voice* Why are you fighting?

Goslingkit

Goslingkit's urge - which had already been strong enough to begin with - to slash that smug expression off Darkfreak's face was beginning to grow, yet she stuffed down the anticipation as Redspot peered down at both of them. Brows furrowing, the tortoiseshell cast her gaze downward. "In all fairness, it has yet to escelate into a full-on fight," she growled. "But your son here seems to want to make it into one, constantly barging into my business. I was listening to a story about a few dogs eating some cats, and this creep decided it'd be a good idea to interrupt!" Goslingkit wasn't usually the one to tattle-tale, but she supposed that - at this second - she might as well: Redspot had to keep his kid from creeping the tortoiseshell out.

stag
August 23rd, 2020, 08:37 AM
Goslingkit

Goslingkit's urge - which had already been strong enough to begin with - to slash that smug expression off Darkfreak's face was beginning to grow, yet she stuffed down the anticipation as Redspot peered down at both of them. Brows furrowing, the tortoiseshell cast her gaze downward. "In all fairness, it has yet to escelate into a full-on fight," she growled. "But your son here seems to want to make it into one, constantly barging into my business. I was listening to a story about a few dogs eating some cats, and this creep decided it'd be a good idea to interrupt!" Goslingkit wasn't usually the one to tattle-tale, but she supposed that - at this second - she might as well: Redspot had to keep his kid from creeping the tortoiseshell out.

Stop barging into her things Darkkit,and Goslingkit I heard the Darkfreak thing how about both of you get away from each other? How does that sound? *Redspot said,he looked at both kits*

*Darkkit nodded,he sighed.Why am i stuck in here with her.* Yes sir.
*He walked to his nest and layed down*

Inconsistency
August 23rd, 2020, 09:16 AM
Frostkit smiled As long as you are still friends with me! She mewed. (Sorry for the short post. Redtalon. )

The Kitty.
August 23rd, 2020, 09:57 AM
Stop barging into her things Darkkit,and Goslingkit I heard the Darkfreak thing how about both of you get away from each other? How does that sound? *Redspot said,he looked at both kits*

*Darkkit nodded,he sighed.Why am i stuck in here with her.* Yes sir.
*He walked to his nest and layed down*

Goslingkit

Goslingkit’s varyingly dappled shoulders slumped downward in a pout as the camp-guard told her off. Even with how gentle she knew he was making the effort to be, the tortoiseshell was well aware he was nevertheless mad. But why? Darkkit deserved the nickname of Darkfreak. He didn’t deserve to be cherished and...

Goslingkit prevented herself from going on any further with the malevolent thoughts - Darkkit, in all honest fairness, hadn’t necessarily done anything that wrong: he was just annoying and... relatively pathetic.

stag
August 23rd, 2020, 10:17 AM
Ok then *Redspot left the den to go back to his post*

The Kitty.
August 23rd, 2020, 11:22 AM
Ok then *Redspot left the den to go back to his post*

Goslingkit

Once the tortoiseshell warrior had made his exit out from the dimmed shaft, Goslingkit spun around to draw her attention back on Darkkit. Almost immediately the dappled molly could feel the oncoming pulsating of her forefingers, could feel the warm beads of sweat that were beginning to make their way down her face. “Hey uh... Uhm, Darkkit? I’m sorry, you know, for calling you a freak so many times - I really am. B-but I was thinking, maybe we could be, uh, like....” Goslingkit sucked in a sharp breath of air before at last letting loose the words that had for so long awaited their freedom. “Like friends? Maybe I could even be something similar to your bodyguard, hm? H-how would you like that?”

stag
August 23rd, 2020, 11:35 AM
Goslingkit

Once the tortoiseshell warrior had made his exit out from the dimmed shaft, Goslingkit spun around to draw her attention back on Darkkit. Almost immediately the dappled molly could feel the oncoming pulsating of her forefingers, could feel the warm beads of sweat that were beginning to make their way down her face. “Hey uh... Uhm, Darkkit? I’m sorry, you know, for calling you a freak so many times - I really am. B-but I was thinking, maybe we could be, uh, like....” Goslingkit sucked in a sharp breath of air before at last letting loose the words that had for so long awaited their freedom. “Like friends? Maybe I could even be something similar to your bodyguard, hm? H-how would you like that?”

Um..sure *Darkkit said surprised*

The Kitty.
August 23rd, 2020, 11:42 AM
Um..sure *Darkkit said surprised*

Goslingkit

Goslingkit repressed a crooked smile, elegant head tilting ever-so-slightly to the side. “I-it’s nothing, really. I just... well, you know, you need friends. Everyone your whole life has despised you: Riverkit, Sorrelkit - I feel bad for you and I don’t want to worsen your stress, you know?” Worrying at her lip, Goslingkit inched closer to the tom and... and pulled him forward into a hug, that half-forced smile enlarging with each grain of authenticity it gained.

stag
August 23rd, 2020, 12:03 PM
Goslingkit

Goslingkit repressed a crooked smile, elegant head tilting ever-so-slightly to the side. “I-it’s nothing, really. I just... well, you know, you need friends. Everyone your whole life has despised you: Riverkit, Sorrelkit - I feel bad for you and I don’t want to worsen your stress, you know?” Worrying at her lip, Goslingkit inched closer to the tom and... and pulled him forward into a hug, that half-forced smile enlarging with each grain of authenticity it gained.

*Darkkit was taken back by this* But..bu..you..hate me.. *Darkkit was in his nest,he was used to hugs other than from Redspot*

The Kitty.
August 23rd, 2020, 12:10 PM
*Darkkit was taken back by this* But..bu..you..hate me.. *Darkkit was in his nest,he was used to hugs other than from Redspot*

Goslingkit

Goslingkit pulled herself away from the black tom, a sympathetic grin making its way onto her features. “Who ever said I hated you?” she scoffed, ears flickering. “Sure, you may be an annoying ass at times, but that’s alright! No one is perfect.”

stag
August 23rd, 2020, 12:17 PM
:surprisehug:Goslingkit

Goslingkit pulled herself away from the black tom, a sympathetic grin making its way onto her features. “Who ever said I hated you?” she scoffed, ears flickering. “Sure, you may be an annoying ass at times, but that’s alright! No one is perfect.”

(The ship :3)

*Darkkit nodded,maybe others can change.*

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 23rd, 2020, 06:11 PM
Stripekit padded into the nursery, her ears and spirits low. (Open)

Quasar
August 23rd, 2020, 08:26 PM
Cinderkit was woken up by the sound of...arguing? She didnt really know why this was happening, but she did recognize the voice of darkkit, who she wasnt necessarily fond of, to be honest. She heard the story about how he got beat up by some other kits, but she didnt really think that meant he could just snap at everyone. Cats shouldn't just use something in their past as an excuse for the things they do wrong! That just seems like common sense to her, but she wasnt really all that sure the scarred kit understood that.

The two moon old kit stretched her legs and yawned before carefully climbing out of her nest and wandering out into the clearing so that she could get some fresh air. Recently, the nursery had been getting way too crowded for her liking, so she spent most of her time out in the clearing, sometimes even sleeping out there. As much as it might be dangerous, she much preferred it over the stuffy, cramped nursery. Plus, the nights were actually quite pleasant. The cool breeze always felt nice, and she loved gazing at the stars and moon.

For now, though, she was off to find something to do. It was about sunhigh, so she had plenty of time. As much as she wanted to visit the elders, she didnt want to bother them too much. Instead she just settled on flipping over rocks in search of interesting bugs. She was just outside the nursery entrance, so she knew that there wouldnt be much to find. But low and behold, there was a huge beetle just sitting behind a rock. Her eyes widened in surprise and she quickly shot out a paw to grab onto it. It felt odd on her pawpad. It was really smooth, but it also had a bit of a jagged edge around the sides of its body. After she had watched it long enough, she lifted her paw and watched it scramble off.

She straightened back up and turned to go back into the nursert. The fighting seemed to have ended, so she was glad that things seemed to have been worked out. As much as she wanted to just go back to sleep, she was wide awake, and the chances of her being able to fall asleep seemed abysmal. With a quiet sigh, she flopped into her nest and rolled onto her back, unknowingly exposing her belly. She was seemingly lost in thought, her eyes gazing into space.

(Open (:<)

teddy.
August 24th, 2020, 05:29 AM
Isolation was a powerful emotion. It would engulf a cat so easily, wrapping around them like a choking collar. Existing, general, was equally quite suffocating.

Waspkit was alone. His twin - soulmate - gone. Nowhere to be seen. They entered this world together, twice, and suddenly their separation was more painful then dying the first time.

He felt so, so alone.

Maybe it was time to change that? A moon now he spent curled up into the back of the nursery, unmoving and unspeaking. Firehawk had... a warmth about him he enjoyed but nothing Waspkit found too comforting. He just wanted his dad.

His confidence was non existent at the current time. Timid paws shook as he stepped through the nursery, eyes peering around for one of the other cats that might have known Bumblebelly. He knew he had siblings - half siblings - in the nests near by but talking to them seemed physically impossible. How did you tell someone you were once dead? But now bought back... it was silly.

"Flyfur," He whispered, peering up at the nest he had arrived at. He pawned at the ground anxiously, glad none of his siblings were around. "Can... we talk?" At least his lisp wasn't prominent.

Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
August 24th, 2020, 05:54 AM
Flyfur looked down to the kit that had padded up to her. He seemed.... distressed, desolate. It reminded her very much of herself- when she was first made to put up with the fact she had been abandoned by the one she called mate- one she had trusted with her emotions and turned away from her when she most needed him.
She stopped down so she was closer to eye level with the kit. Her paw slowly extended, pads softly caressing the little toms cheek, seeking to comfort him, to quell the disquietness in him.
"Always. Let us see if I can ease some of your troubles."
She nodded for him to curl up beside her if he wished. Currently, all of her kits were out in the clearing, supposedly playing or possibly getting into trouble, so today there was plenty of room for him.

Romulus

Abyssopelagic
August 24th, 2020, 05:56 AM
Stripekit padded into the nursery, her ears and spirits low. (Open)
Flyfur looked up as Stripekit padded in. She seemed in a bad mood, so she sidled up to her.
"Hello Stripekit."
She greeted the small, young one.

teddy.
August 24th, 2020, 06:01 AM
Waspkit felt like he could have melted into the softness of her touch. Being starved of any affection - willingly or not - for he last Stars knows how many moons. He had always had Hornetkit for comfort, when they played in the sky and pounced on their frogs. Not anymore.

He crept into the nest carefully, scrunching up his nose when he smelt the others. Envy made his tongue sour, a metallic taste coated his mouth. Jealousy was an awful emotion.

"I..." He lingered. Why had he wanted to talk to her? He wants to know more about the dad he never seemed to meet. Waspkit just wanted to hang onto a strand of his family; Flyfur was the way to do that.

Waspkit relaxed in the nest but a single hair stayed between him and the queen. He wanted the space. "You know-- knew, Bumblebelly, right?" He peered up at her, big odd coloured eyes. Was his relation to the missing den dad known? No, it couldn't be, surely.

Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
August 24th, 2020, 06:13 AM
There was a flicker of a dark and dangerous emotion in her eyes, briefly, though the rest of her face was still soft and open. He didn't know any better, so why worry him with what he'd done?
It was only a question, a curiosity, after all.
"I did. Was there something you wanted to ask about him?"
Friend, fellow in mourning, clanmate, denmate, she had many names and terms for this cat he asked about. No matter how much time passed, Flyfur couldn't quite get over his perceived abandonment.
It was too close and too soon.
Hurt just as much as when Roanmask had left. Hurt just as much as when she discovered her parents, dead beats, useless, neglectful, had kits after her. Had kits and raised them. Was there for them in a way they had never been for her.
Too many raw and painful emotions- she couldn't burden one so young with so many betrayals. Would he even understand?

Romulus

teddy.
August 24th, 2020, 06:23 AM
Waspkit swallowed. He didn't need to hear her words to know her emotions - the body was a canvas, it portrayed someones true feelings well. The air around her had grown thick with a sadness he knew too well.

Waspkit couldnt hide the fat tears that balled to his eyes and tumbled down his cheek, wetting the soft grey fur. He choked back a silent sob, quick to try and push the tears away. "He was my dad. I dont know where he is, hes gone." His lipsed words were thick and raw with the emotions Flyfur could not speak.

"I came here to find him but hes gone,' He whispered shakey words, "I dont know what to do. I'm alone,"

Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
August 24th, 2020, 06:40 AM
Flyfur was confused momentarily, but pushed it away. She'd upset him with her unspoken anger and bitterness and she had to fix it, let him know it had nothing to do with the kit himself, if that was his fear.
"I don't know where he is or where he might be, but we can wait for him together, if you want, so you are not alone."
She didn't look foward to seeing him again but for this kit's sake, she hoped it was soon. Not that she minded caring for him in his father's absence, but he was clearly distressed over this and needed him, specifically.
She originally left the space between them since the kit didn't seem keen on much more touch, but as tears welled up in his eyes and streaked down his face, she leaned close and pressed her face into his shoulder.
"There is no need to wait alone."

Romulus

teddy.
August 24th, 2020, 06:46 AM
He sniffled and sobbed, curling right back up into her gentle touches. It felt so good to just be touched, held, wanted. He shuffled over until his entire small body was pressed into her. "Sorry..." He whispered, calming himself down.

Waspkit was once again pawing at the moss of the nest, his little claws anxiously digging into it. "Its been... moons." He cringed as he spoke, squeezing his eyes shut tightly.

He sniffed, taking in a sharp breathe to clear his lungs. Being back, alive again, had left him with a slight wheeze almost. Blasted greencough. "F-fly can I tell you a secrect?" He whined quietly.

Rainquail

Shade.
August 24th, 2020, 07:28 AM
Rainquail
linnyboowho

Lotusheart carefully crouched into the nursery. She was too huge for this place. She tried not to wake up the soggy kit sleeping on her back.
"Erm..Flyfur?" she called out. She knew Flyfur as she had raised her but they were never that close.

Abyssopelagic
August 24th, 2020, 07:50 AM
He sniffled and sobbed, curling right back up into her gentle touches. It felt so good to just be touched, held, wanted. He shuffled over until his entire small body was pressed into her. "Sorry..." He whispered, calming himself down.

Waspkit was once again pawing at the moss of the nest, his little claws anxiously digging into it. "Its been... moons." He cringed as he spoke, squeezing his eyes shut tightly.

He sniffed, taking in a sharp breathe to clear his lungs. Being back, alive again, had left him with a slight wheeze almost. Blasted greencough. "F-fly can I tell you a secrect?" He whined quietly.

Rainquail
Flyfur carefully curled around the kit, bringing him closer and allowing him some semblance of privacy, though most didn't seem to notice a lot that went on.
"Shhh.... do not be sorry for your emotions."
She let him sob a little more, briefly moving only when he took deep inhales, allowing him gulps of air, free from the threat of her fur. She noticed his slight wheeze, but said nothing about it.
"Of course you can."
She murmered softly.

Abyssopelagic
August 24th, 2020, 07:55 AM
Rainquail
linnyboowho

Lotusheart carefully crouched into the nursery. She was too huge for this place. She tried not to wake up the soggy kit sleeping on her back.
"Erm..Flyfur?" she called out. She knew Flyfur as she had raised her but they were never that close.
Flyfur approached Lotusheart. She felt a little bad that they were never close, but any attempts at casual conversation were thrown out the window when she saw the kit on her back.
"Is the kit ok? They have to be freezing. Set them in a nest. Have you.... has Fawnsqueak gotten a chance to check the kit? Make sure they aren't sick?"
Fifty million questions were running through her mind. She wasn't panicked nor close to panicking, but she was concerned for the small one's wellbeing.
What happened?

teddy.
August 24th, 2020, 07:56 AM
His bottom lip wobbled as his little ears flattened against his head. He was a truly small kitten,compared to the other three old moons. Waspkit seemed to slowly calm, relaxing his head onto her back as he peered up at the queen with his big amber-blue eyes, raw with emotion.

"I was dead this time last moon," his words were barely above a whisper. "I-I was in Starclan, playing with my sister, when we fell into this world... We had been watching you and dad, we watched over your pregnancy," Waspkit exhaled, closing his eyes.

Rainquail

Shade.
August 24th, 2020, 08:06 AM
Flyfur approached Lotusheart. She felt a little bad that they were never close, but any attempts at casual conversation were thrown out the window when she saw the kit on her back.
"Is the kit ok? They have to be freezing. Set them in a nest. Have you.... has Fawnsqueak gotten a chance to check the kit? Make sure they aren't sick?"
Fifty million questions were running through her mind. She wasn't panicked nor close to panicking, but she was concerned for the small one's wellbeing.
What happened?

Lotusheart gently lifted the tail-less kit off her back, setting it next to Flyfur.
"We found him in the river wrapped in some twoleg trash. Clearly someone put him in it. I fished him out and me and my apprentices warmed him up. He doesn't seem to have swallowed much water but it's good for Fawnsqueak to check on him." she replied.

linnyboowho

Abyssopelagic
August 24th, 2020, 08:17 AM
Flyfur froze for just a moment, eyes widening. It wasn't that she thought him crazy, she believed him, but she briefly remembered her talk with Cottonstrike, his admittance to being a reincarnation.
She looked back at him, eyes returning to their normal size, head tilting just a bit.
"You... fell back into our world?"
It was so strange, so outlandish. She was suddenly enthralled.
"But your sister.... did she not come back entirely?"
It almost felt inappropriate to ask, but she did not see him with a molly kit and he was so lonely. So solemn. She wanted to understand it, if she could.
She didn't say anything about the watching part. She doubted she was so interesting as to be watched by the deceased. As her path crossed Bumblebelly's, she supposed no matter how uninteresting, his ancestors would have at least glanced upon her.
She knew her own didn't spare a second thought of her.

Romulus

Abyssopelagic
August 24th, 2020, 08:22 AM
Lotusheart gently lifted the tail-less kit off her back, setting it next to Flyfur.
"We found him in the river wrapped in some twoleg trash. Clearly someone put him in it. I fished him out and me and my apprentices warmed him up. He doesn't seem to have swallowed much water but it's good for Fawnsqueak to check on him." she replied.

linnyboowho
Flyfur could breathe easier now, knowing Lotusheart had been able to help. It was better safe than sorry, though.
"Fetch Fawnsqueak, I was never taught how to clear water from a cat's lungs."
Not to mention a kit, so delicate and fragile. Very easy to accidentally hurt. The idea mortified her.
Please, please be ok

Dipper linnyboowho

Shade.
August 24th, 2020, 08:36 AM
Flyfur could breathe easier now, knowing Lotusheart had been able to help. It was better safe than sorry, though.
"Fetch Fawnsqueak, I was never taught how to clear water from a cat's lungs."
Not to mention a kit, so delicate and fragile. Very easy to accidentally hurt. The idea mortified her.
Please, please be ok

Dipper linnyboowho

"I already checked the lungs. There were a few coughs but the twoleg trash seems to have held some water out. What worries me is the cold." she replied. Padding out quickly, careful not to step on anyone, the huge white cat approached Fawnsqueak. She'd never spoken to him before.
"Umm...uh, Fawnsqueak? We found a kit in the river. Can you, um, check on him?"

Dipper

teddy.
August 24th, 2020, 10:22 AM
He nodded his head, sniffles and sobs threatening to emerge back from the ragged tom but he focused on hiding into her fur, inhaling the sweet smell queens often had. It made him ache for his mother. He remembered the soft smell of fresh rain Silvertear had, the smell that had surrounded him before he died.

"S-s-she was here, with me. I don't know what shes gone. But... I'm alone," He closed his eyes tight, curling little triangular tail around himself. "I thought we'd find dad and it would be okay, we could be a family again, but now I h-have no one!"

Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
August 24th, 2020, 10:56 AM
Flyfur let him curl up in and hide in her fur.
"I'm so sorry. It probably doesn't mean much to you... but you can stay with me until he comes back, if you would like."

Romulus

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 24th, 2020, 11:56 AM
Flyfur looked up as Stripekit padded in. She seemed in a bad mood, so she sidled up to her.
"Hello Stripekit."
She greeted the small, young one.
“Hi, Flyfur,” the white tabby mewed sadly.

Jessica1917
August 24th, 2020, 12:06 PM
Basilkit flopped down on the ground. She wished that she was allowed to learn to swim with the apprentices. She was pretty sure that a few moons ago, there was a mass teaching session for kits. It's not fair, Basilkit mumbled to herself. Why can't I learn to swim too?

teddy.
August 24th, 2020, 01:34 PM
Flyfur let him curl up in and hide in her fur.
"I'm so sorry. It probably doesn't mean much to you... but you can stay with me until he comes back, if you would like."

Romulus

He peaked out of her fur, blinking up at the queen with a small nod. "Please," he whispered, diverting his eyes from looking directly into hers. The kit was a wobbly ball of nerves. "Can.. I stay after he comes back? I dont know what he'll be like... if hes even coming back.."

Tigerstorm0926
August 24th, 2020, 02:29 PM
The Shadow Flower
Tigerkit yawned. He had recently woken up and was still tired. He looked around for something to do.

The Kitty.
August 24th, 2020, 04:15 PM
:surprisehug:

(The ship :3)

*Darkkit nodded,maybe others can change.*
Goslingkit

[ pft ik ]
The tortoishell broke out into a serene trill of purring. Gee: she had been downright dim-witted to have ever thought Darkkit a 'freak.' Hadn't it been made obvious he just longed for a friend? He'd already been beaten down by so many other cats prior to Goslingkit pissing him off. Pft. I'm a moron sometimes, I have to admit.

"So anyway, what do you wanna do now, hm?" Goslingkit asked questioningly, quirking upward a thin brow. "Or... Ooh, I know! How would you like a play-fight, eh? It'll be fun, I promise! Plus, I'm sure Willowpaw would be proud if I beat you." A teasing prod into the tom-kit's shoulder.

stag
August 24th, 2020, 04:56 PM
Goslingkit

[ pft ik ]
The tortoishell broke out into a serene trill of purring. Gee: she had been downright dim-witted to have ever thought Darkkit a 'freak.' Hadn't it been made obvious he just longed for a friend? He'd already been beaten down by so many other cats prior to Goslingkit pissing him off. Pft. I'm a moron sometimes, I have to admit.

"So anyway, what do you wanna do now, hm?" Goslingkit asked questioningly, quirking upward a thin brow. "Or... Ooh, I know! How would you like a play-fight, eh? It'll be fun, I promise! Plus, I'm sure Willowpaw would be proud if I beat you." A teasing prod into the tom-kit's shoulder.

*Darkkit reembered his last "Fight",he thought of Riverkit and sighed* Sure! *He said pounceing, trying to land on her,claws sealthed*

The Kitty.
August 24th, 2020, 07:19 PM
*Darkkit reembered his last "Fight",he thought of Riverkit and sighed* Sure! *He said pounceing, trying to land on her,claws sealthed*

Goslingkit

Now, being one of the younger kits out there in the nursery, Goslingkit didn't have too much prepared knowledge, and so she was rather surprised when the thin tom managed to bowl her succesfully over. "Hey!" she giggled, just the taddest bit indignantly. "Alright, here it comes!" Foretoes flexing, the tortoiseshell aimed a playful swat at Darkkit's ear with a sheathed paw. "Pfft - there."

Fawn
August 24th, 2020, 10:29 PM
Fawnsqueak didn't know what he was getting into, just that he'd been fetched and now was staring at a kit that kind of shared the physical qualities of a drowned rat. Then again, most of them looked like that. "Is it alive?" he asked with a raised brow, not sure why they'd bother bringing a corpse back to camp but 'found in the river' didn't usually suggest liveliness.

"I..." He guessed he could. He didn't know what he was checking for, however. Alive, yes. Kit, check. Male, probably. Cold. Yeah, definitely cold. "Might want to warm it up," he suggested because he was no expert but had an inkling kits weren't supposed to be that cold. Leaning in, he listened to the breathing and backed off again, a light hum of deliberation..

He placed a paw on the kit's midsection and pushed down, a half-hearted attempt to squeeze riverwater from it.

Rainquail linnyboowho Shadeleaf

The Shadow Flower
August 24th, 2020, 11:41 PM
Basilkit walked in after the Elder's Day stories. She had learned so much! She thought that Skyclan had sounded cool. Basilkit saw Vixenkit playing with a mossball. Basilkit crouched in a corner, waiting for the right time to...
Pounce! she pounced on the mossball. "Did I do I good pounce? Do you wanna practice pouncing?" she asked Vixenkit, rolling the ball back to her. "Or do you just wanna play by yourself?" The Shadow Flower
VixenKit would look at BasilKit as she pounced on her ball, looking slightly off guard.
Um, sure?
The fox-like kit would creep back, staying low to the ground before pouncing on her ball!
She’d kick at it with her back claws, shredding the ball a bit.
Was that good?

Ziera
August 25th, 2020, 12:39 AM
Frostkit smiled As long as you are still friends with me! She mewed. (Sorry for the short post. Redtalon. )

"I will!" Brightkit promised, uncharacteristically solemn. He couldn't think of any reasons why he wouldn't want to be friends with her. Quicker than three heartbeats, the tom-kit began once more to ruminate on questions. He was so curious! Did he already say he'd never met a blind kit before? Frostkit's world must be so different! Bright had to know what it was like. "Frost-- is it really COMPLETELY dark? How do you move around the nursery? Can you sense light?"

Abyssopelagic
August 25th, 2020, 12:54 AM
He peaked out of her fur, blinking up at the queen with a small nod. "Please," he whispered, diverting his eyes from looking directly into hers. The kit was a wobbly ball of nerves. "Can.. I stay after he comes back? I dont know what he'll be like... if hes even coming back.."
"If you want, of course you can stay with me for longer."
It wasn't as if Flyfur would toss him out of her nest the moment Bumblebelly came back, if he did. It wouldn't be right.

linnyboowho
August 25th, 2020, 12:58 AM
Scrap shivered and twitched in his sleep, his fragmented dreams a swirling storm of dark river water. He surfaced once or twice as he was carried, nestled in the soft fur of a she-cat.

'Momma...?' He thought, too weak to speak, but then once more he slipped back into unconciousness.

He dreamed of his mother. Her soft milk-scent, her warm, dry fur. She purred to him, whispering something...

An odd pressure on his chest roused him. A thin cry pulled itself from his throat as he wiggled weakly. Where was he? Where was his mother? His eyes were not yet ready to open, but many strange scents woke him entirely.

"Where...?"
Dipper Rainquail Shadeleaf

Abyssopelagic
August 25th, 2020, 01:10 AM
“Hi, Flyfur,” the white tabby mewed sadly.
"What's the matter, little striped one?"
Flyfur asked and shifted closer, tail coming foward to curl up around the kit.

Shade.
August 25th, 2020, 01:48 AM
Scrap shivered and twitched in his sleep, his fragmented dreams a swirling storm of dark river water. He surfaced once or twice as he was carried, nestled in the soft fur of a she-cat.

'Momma...?' He thought, too weak to speak, but then once more he slipped back into unconciousness.

He dreamed of his mother. Her soft milk-scent, her warm, dry fur. She purred to him, whispering something...

An odd pressure on his chest roused him. A thin cry pulled itself from his throat as he wiggled weakly. Where was he? Where was his mother? His eyes were not yet ready to open, but many strange scents woke him entirely.

"Where...?"
Dipper Rainquail Shadeleaf

Lotusheart pushed the small kit towards Flyfur.
"Could you please warm him up?" she asked. She really did not want to be here anymore. All the kits were super tiny and she was literally a cat-shaped mountain. She was scared she might harm them.
"Thank you for the help, Fawnsqueak." she mewed and crouched out the exit.

Dipper
Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
August 25th, 2020, 02:14 AM
Flyfur's ear quirked as Lotusheart left. She seemed so worried about squishing someone, when she herself was nearly as large as Lotusheart, though she seemed less in control of accidentally hurting someone than Flyfur.
She pulled the kit closer to her and she felt the water begin to soak into her own fur. She turned the kit for Fawnsqueak to attempt to squish the water out of his lungs. Meanwhile, she tried to get the majority of the wetness out of his pelt so he could dry and hopefully warm up.

Dipper linnyboowho

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 25th, 2020, 09:18 AM
"What's the matter, little striped one?"
Flyfur asked and shifted closer, tail coming foward to curl up around the kit.
“Rushpaw told me I can’t help the clan because I’m a kit,” Stripekit said.

Inconsistency
August 25th, 2020, 09:21 AM
Frostkit smiled Completely dark yes, when light shines on my pelt or any of me I sense it or if it’s in front of me I can sense the heat, I move around the nursery as any cat for I have been born here I have learned every inch of it I barely leave the nursery, since I have no reason to. She replied. { Redtalon. }

Abyssopelagic
August 25th, 2020, 09:54 AM
“Rushpaw told me I can’t help the clan because I’m a kit,” Stripekit said.
Flyfur snorted humorlessly.
Rushpaw was once a kit himself. At one point in time, all of us were. Even myself. Even Lionstar. Even Fawnsqueak. We all start somewhere."
She tosses her head to the side to shoo a random bug that landed on her before she returned her attention to Stripekit.
"My dear, as a kit, it is not your place to help the clan, but that does not mean that you never will. You simply must wait, beloved, one. Rushpaw was being mean, try not to let it get to you."
Rushpaw technically hadn't been wrong. Kits were too young, too fragile, too emotional to hold the same responsibilities as apprentices. That didn't mean they were useless.
If his words turned sour and bordered on bullying, she would have had an entirely different attitude, but she hoped her words gave her enough comfort that she wouldn't stay upset for too much longer.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 25th, 2020, 10:24 AM
Flyfur snorted humorlessly.
Rushpaw was once a kit himself. At one point in time, all of us were. Even myself. Even Lionstar. Even Fawnsqueak. We all start somewhere."
She tosses her head to the side to shoo a random bug that landed on her before she returned her attention to Stripekit.
"My dear, as a kit, it is not your place to help the clan, but that does not mean that you never will. You simply must wait, beloved, one. Rushpaw was being mean, try not to let it get to you."
Rushpaw technically hadn't been wrong. Kits were too young, too fragile, too emotional to hold the same responsibilities as apprentices. That didn't mean they were useless.
If his words turned sour and bordered on bullying, she would have had an entirely different attitude, but she hoped her words gave her enough comfort that she wouldn't stay upset for too much longer.
“Ok,” Stripekit said.

Jessica1917
August 25th, 2020, 10:32 AM
VixenKit would look at BasilKit as she pounced on her ball, looking slightly off guard.
Um, sure?
The fox-like kit would creep back, staying low to the ground before pouncing on her ball!
She’d kick at it with her back claws, shredding the ball a bit.
Was that good?

“I think so!” Basilkit said and she batted the ball with her claws unsheathed, causing a gash in the ball.

Abyssopelagic
August 26th, 2020, 03:25 AM
Finally done with reporting to Lionstar and being given Darkkit as.... a charge? A ward? She wasn't sure if she could consider him an adopted child of hers. Or if she should. Maybe she should.
Whatever, right now she had to fix the hole in the nursery wall. With some vine like plants she found in the territory, she carefully used it to weave a replacement just as sturdy as the wall surrounding it and made certain it aligned properly, to avoid draft or other problems in the future.
Once she was done, she went about her day.

stag
August 26th, 2020, 06:53 PM
*Darkkit was hidden in the shadows,he did a random hiss.Then pounced onto a large leaf,He shredded it* Rainquail

The Kitty.
August 26th, 2020, 07:08 PM
// Cougar

Goslingkit

Goslingkit was, as always, sprawled out in a gloomy corner of the nursery, mind whirling with the typical ponderings of blood, gore, and sheer brutality, when her eyes flickered briefly upward to spot Darkkit lunging outward from the shadows, forepaws outstretched as he made his land on a leaf. Locking away the dark thoughts she had been previously entertaining, the long-legged tortoiseshell leaped to her paws, dappled tail-tip flicking as she made her way on over toward the scrawny gray tom. "Wow," she murmured, and glanced admiringly down at the now-shredded leaf. "That was good, Darkkit!" Reaching out with an elegant forepaw, she hooked a claw through one of the leaf's tidbits, toe motioning reflexively as she sliced the talon through the verdant snippet. A sharp breath of awe escaped her maw, orange eyes glimmering with interest. Amazing. I wonder.... What if I did this to a cat... No. Stop. You don't wanna get exiled.

stag
August 26th, 2020, 07:14 PM
You think so,I wonder if were ever gonna be made appertinces? Then in battle i'll do that to a cats face! Also Goslingkit do you think we will be appertinced together? *The grey black tom said sealthing his claws stairing at the shreaded leaf* Corruptx

The Kitty.
August 26th, 2020, 07:21 PM
You think so,I wonder if were ever gonna be made appertinces? Then in battle i'll do that to a cats face! Also Goslingkit do you think we will be appertinced together? *The grey black tom said sealthing his claws stairing at the shreaded leaf* Corruptx

Goslingkit

Goslingkit couldn't help but scoff at the regard of scorcing a cat's face, the pfft soon followed after by an amused roll of her orange eyes. "You're just going to claw the face?" she grinned. "Lame. I would pin 'em down and rip their nose open with my claws! Then I would tear it off and... and crush it between my teeth, and... I mean, uh." No. No. Damnit, Goslingkit, stop that! You just got yourself off track - he asked you a question and you instead rambled on about tearing open a cat's face like a total gore-freak!

Then again, maybe she was a total gore-freak.

"Sorry, uhm, anyway. What I meant to say was, yeah, I uh.... uh. Well uhm... I sure hope we're made apprentices together! Chances are we... we will, though."

stag
August 26th, 2020, 07:30 PM
Goslingkit

Goslingkit couldn't help but scoff at the regard of scorcing a cat's face, the pfft soon followed after by an amused roll of her orange eyes. "You're just going to claw the face?" she grinned. "Lame. I would pin 'em down and rip their nose open with my claws! Then I would tear it off and... and crush it between my teeth, and... I mean, uh." No. No. Damnit, Goslingkit, stop that! You just got yourself off track - he asked you a question and you instead rambled on about tearing open a cat's face like a total gore-freak!

Then again, maybe she was a total gore-freak.

"Sorry, uhm, anyway. What I meant to say was, yeah, I uh.... uh. Well uhm... I sure hope we're made apprentices together! Chances are we... we will, though."

*Darkkit was older than her, he had a little height on her so he looked at his paws when she was taking about ripping cats noses off* ...Ok then.

The Kitty.
August 26th, 2020, 07:36 PM
*Darkkit was older than her, he had a little height on her so he looked at his paws when she was taking about ripping cats noses off* ...Ok then.

Goslingkit

Oh, gee. Gee, gee, gee, gee, gee. Had she just weirded him out? Had she actually just embarrassed herself like that? What if other kits had happened to have heard her? Not good, not good, not good. Goslingkit lurched back a bit, beads of sweat beginning to trickle from between her forefingers. "Uhm, I'm sorry, I-I was only talking about if we were in an actual battle. I-I'm sorry if I w-weirded you out. It's just... Well...." Hmph. Well, she might as well be straightforward and face the truth: she was an absolute freakazoid of a kit. "Uhm, gore, it.... It's interesting, that's all. Yeah, I just find it to be a lil interesting. I mean, don't you ever wonder, Darkkit, what would happen if I slit open someone's throat? What would happen, hm? Or if I blinded someone? Oh, that would be... Uhm, entertaining." A breath of relaxation. "You know, I saw my dad blind someone once. It was bloody - her mouth foamed, oh yeah. Her mouth foamed and blood flew everywhere. And, truth be told, I.... I think it was kinda smart of my dad."

stag
August 26th, 2020, 07:40 PM
Goslingkit

Oh, gee. Gee, gee, gee, gee, gee. Had she just weirded him out? Had she actually just embarrassed herself like that? What if other kits had happened to have heard her? Not good, not good, not good. Goslingkit lurched back a bit, beads of sweat beginning to trickle from between her forefingers. "Uhm, I'm sorry, I-I was only talking about if we were in an actual battle. I-I'm sorry if I w-weirded you out. It's just... Well...." Hmph. Well, she might as well be straightforward and face the truth: she was an absolute freakazoid of a kit. "Uhm, gore, it.... It's interesting, that's all. Yeah, I just find it to be a lil interesting. I mean, don't you ever wonder, Darkkit, what would happen if I slit open someone's throat? What would happen, hm? Or if I blinded someone? Oh, that would be... Uhm, entertaining." A breath of relaxation. "You know, I saw my dad blind someone once. It was bloody - her mouth foamed, oh yeah. Her mouth foamed and blood flew everywhere. And, truth be told, I.... I think it was kinda smart of my dad."

Sometimes,rarely.Goslingkit I think you need help thats not normal for a 4 moon ol kit to say.like maybe talk to cats other than me once and whie is all I am saying.

The Kitty.
August 26th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Sometimes,rarely.Goslingkit I think you need help thats not normal for a 4 moon ol kit to say.like maybe talk to cats other than me once and whie is all I am saying.

Goslingkit

Orange eyes stretched wide. Forepaws scrabbled against the floor, face darkening with shame, as Goslingkit staggered clumsily back. Shoot. Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot! She had left a bad impression on Darkkit. A bad impression on Darkkit, for Starclan's sake! Stop it with the dark thoughts - nobody wants to hear about your dad blinding another cat.

At last, once she had managed to regain her breath, the sleek-furred tortoiseshell straightened upward, forepaw lifting to her maw to smooth her whiskers, which were still trembling with anxiety. "I-I don't need help!" Goslingkit insisted, although a bit waveringly. "I just... have my interests, that's all. So long as I don't actually harm a Clanmate, then I'll be fine, r-right? I just... I admire my dad's actions, that's all! They were... a bit inspiring, if I'm to be honest."

Ziera
August 27th, 2020, 03:06 AM
// TheShadowAnimal

Brightkit nodded along each syllable, listening intently. "That's so cool!" He exclaimed after Frostkit had finished, unable to mask the sheer interest in his voice. "So this won't stop you from being a warrior, right? Blind cats can still be warriors too! Will you be an apprentice soon? How many moons old are you? You better teach me all the cool moves you learn!! I wonder who your mentor will be."

As usual, Brightkit didn't know how to slow down his speeding thoughts. He didn't hold back the questions that tumbled out of his mouth clumsily and without apology.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 27th, 2020, 02:20 PM
Stripekit fumbled with a ball of moss, her little white tabby paws batting it side to side. She was super bored. She looked up to see if anyone wanted to play. (Open)

Inconsistency
August 27th, 2020, 04:45 PM
Frostkit giggled again Well, I should be an apprentice any day now, I could come teach you moves like behind the nursery or something.. I'm going to teach myself how to fight blind by myself. And you don't want to miss that! I mean what if you ever need to fight in the dark? Or you get blinded? If you want I'll teach you! She mewed. { Redtalon. }

~dust~
August 27th, 2020, 04:51 PM
Stripekit fumbled with a ball of moss, her little white tabby paws batting it side to side. She was super bored. She looked up to see if anyone wanted to play. (Open)
Lotuskit ran up

Ooh i want to play I’m Lotuskit by the way

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 27th, 2020, 05:03 PM
Lotuskit ran up

Ooh i want to play I’m Lotuskit by the way
“Ok! I’m Stripekit! What do you want to play?” she said.

~dust~
August 27th, 2020, 05:48 PM
“Ok! I’m Stripekit! What do you want to play?” she said.
“I will!
She says passing the moss ball to her

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 27th, 2020, 05:50 PM
“I will!
She says passing the moss ball to her
“Ok, so mossball?” Stripekit said.

Estelle
August 27th, 2020, 06:23 PM
To the back of the nursery in a slightly larger nest a tiny kitten lay curled up on some soft reed. The youngling often refered to the nest as the 'sugar nest' although was unaware that the initial owner of the nest had not been around as much as before. The said owner had been taking care of her, however Primrosekit more likely than not could barely remember them, thus why she did not fully realise something was missing.
She slept quite calmly, as always, with fading memory the even earlier memories of her outsider mother and brother were almost completely gone. She had some faint thoughts of them, still, but mainly now did not know, or rather remember, who her parents and family were. As her white calico pelt started to get warmed up by the sunlight, the tiny kitten slowly woke up, opening her unseeing eyes. There were a lot of sounds, as usual, but she was slightly less frightened by them than before she believed, yet still hesitated to even try to leave the nest because of them. They remained a bit.. Frightening, still.

[ Open! - replies will be slow ]

~dust~
August 27th, 2020, 07:11 PM
“Ok, so mossball?” Stripekit said.

Yeah Mossball!!! Stripey-otter

The kit purrs happily

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 27th, 2020, 08:04 PM
Yeah Mossball!!! Stripey-otter

The kit purrs happily
“Ok!” Stripekit said before wacking the moss ball at her, starting the game.

~dust~
August 27th, 2020, 08:05 PM
“Ok!” Stripekit said before wacking the moss ball at her, starting the game.
She passes the ball back to her and says
“ Good job Stripey-otter”

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 27th, 2020, 08:07 PM
Stripekit hits the ball back at her, “What’s ‘Stripey-otter’?” she says curiously. Quailsong

~dust~
August 27th, 2020, 08:09 PM
Stripekit hits the ball back at her, “What’s ‘Stripey-otter’?” she says curiously. Quailsong
Lotuskit giggles and then smiles at her
I want to be like the coolest most awesomest apprentince in the world ECHOPAW”
She passes it to her

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 27th, 2020, 08:15 PM
Stripekit hits the ball back. “Ok,” she says, still a little confused. Quailsong

~dust~
August 27th, 2020, 08:23 PM
Stripekit hits the ball back. “Ok,” she says, still a little confused. Quailsong
She giggles and thinks Echo-otter would be so proud of me right now

Stripey-otter? Want to okay catch the mouse or we can go find something to eat”

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 27th, 2020, 08:25 PM
“Sure! After that do you want to patrol the camp?” Stripekit asked eagerly. Quailsong

~dust~
August 27th, 2020, 08:26 PM
“Sure! After that do you want to patrol the camp?” Stripekit asked eagerly.
She smiles and giggles a bit her amber pelt glowing

Yeah stripes-otter maybe echo-otter will be there

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 27th, 2020, 08:27 PM
“Let’s go!” Stripekit said. Quailsong

linnyboowho
August 27th, 2020, 09:57 PM
The tiny kit wiggled, pushing off the heavy paw on his chest. He lifted his heavy head, doing what he could to sniff around. To him, all he could smell was wet fur and milk-scent. But...

"You're not my momma," He wimpered, "Where's my momma?" He asked with a cry.

The poor kit was scared. He had no idea where he was or who he was with. What if they threw him back in the river!

Rainquail Dipper

Ziera
August 28th, 2020, 11:03 PM
Frostkit giggled again Well, I should be an apprentice any day now, I could come teach you moves like behind the nursery or something.. I'm going to teach myself how to fight blind by myself. And you don't want to miss that! I mean what if you ever need to fight in the dark? Or you get blinded? If you want I'll teach you! She mewed. { Redtalon. }

Brightkit nearly pounced from the excitement bubbling up inside, not sure how to handle it otherwise. "YES! I want to learn how to fight like you, Frostkit! If I get blinded too, it'll be okay, cause you taught me!! We could be training buddies if you want."

Inconsistency
August 29th, 2020, 07:38 AM
Frostkit grinned, Sure! I have to go though. Sorry, do you want to do the training when I’m an apprentice? She meowed. Excited. She sat down waiting for the answer. ( Do you want to do the training soon? Redtalon. )

Abyssopelagic
August 29th, 2020, 09:57 AM
Lotusheart was already gone, but Flyfur desperately looked up, eyes scanning for the younger molly, but of course she couldn't find or see her. She looked back to the small kit.
She had left her with a frighten, half dead kit that had no idea where it was.
She lowered herself so she wasn't as large and hopefully not as scary looking to him.
"I don't know where your mama is. My daughter found you in the river and brought you here so you would be safe and so we could help you."
She cocked her head to the side as her eyes lifted to Fawnsqueak, hoping for even the tiniest bit of help with this. This situation. This kit?
"I want to help you, but you need to be willing to talk calming. My name is Flyfur, this is Fawnsqueak. What was your mother's name? What does she call you?"
She gestured to Fawnsqueak when she mentioned him.

Dipper linnyboowho

linnyboowho
August 29th, 2020, 12:58 PM
As his fur began to dry, his memory slowly returned.

'Calm down,' he remembered his mother's soft voice, tipped with worry. He remembered her hiding him, but he was scared and so he cried. That was when their Two-Leg found him. He remembered being discarded, tossed like a scrap of trash into the water...

He let out a shaky breath and tried to calm himself. If only he had kept quiet before...

"Pretty Girl," He said softly, "That's what my momma was called. I think... I'm Scrap."
Rainquail Dipper

JackHunt_17
August 29th, 2020, 03:06 PM
Ashkit was bored. he missed his brothers. He wondered how Hawk and Crow where doing in twolegplace. he had no friends here, no family. Only flyfur, who loved him, but she wasn't sparrow. None of the other kits wanted to be friends with Ashkit because he was not clan born, and so disabled. He was Blind, 3 legged, tailess, and clawless. He could still play though! (OPEN!)

-Ash-
August 29th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Ashkit was bored. he missed his brothers. He wondered how Hawk and Crow where doing in twolegplace. he had no friends here, no family. Only flyfur, who loved him, but she wasn't sparrow. None of the other kits wanted to be friends with Ashkit because he was not clan born, and so disabled. He was Blind, 3 legged, tailess, and clawless. He could still play though! (OPEN!)
Ebonykit walked into the nursery and saw Ashkit. "Hi! Who's your mom? Mine's a rogue named Moonlight but she h-hates me." His voice quavered at the last part, but other than that he was happy

JackHunt_17
August 29th, 2020, 06:38 PM
Ebonykit walked into the nursery and saw Ashkit. "Hi! Who's your mom? Mine's a rogue named Moonlight but she h-hates me." His voice quavered at the last part, but other than that he was happy
AShkit whipped around frighted, to find it was only Ebonykit. "Oh, hi ebonykit, my mom is a cat named Sparrow". (Currently Spparrowcloud of TC, but Ash don't know)

-Ash-
August 29th, 2020, 07:12 PM
AShkit whipped around frighted, to find it was only Ebonykit. "Oh, hi ebonykit, my mom is a cat named Sparrow". (Currently Spparrowcloud of TC, but Ash don't know)
"Oh. So you were a rogue too?" Ebonykit asked curiously. The fluffy black tom tried to see past the... Disabilities.

JackHunt_17
August 30th, 2020, 05:46 AM
"Oh. So you were a rogue too?" Ebonykit asked curiously. The fluffy black tom tried to see past the... Disabilities.
"yes, i was bron one. In riverclan territory though." Said AShkit

-Ash-
August 30th, 2020, 06:30 AM
"yes, i was bron one. In riverclan territory though." Said AShkit
Ebonykit smiled a little. "Same."

JackHunt_17
August 30th, 2020, 06:51 AM
Ebonykit smiled a little. "Same."
"Do you want to be friends? We can move our nests next to eachother and talk at night..." said Ashkit smiling.

-Ash-
August 30th, 2020, 06:53 AM
"Do you want to be friends? We can move our nests next to eachother and talk at night..." said Ashkit smiling.
Ebonykit smiled. Finally, a friend. A real friend. Unlike Burningkit. WZell, he'd show stupidkit that he has a real friend. "Sure!"

JackHunt_17
August 30th, 2020, 07:05 AM
Ebonykit smiled. Finally, a friend. A real friend. Unlike Burningkit. WZell, he'd show stupidkit that he has a real friend. "Sure!"
Ashkit smiled. For the fist time sincehe joined riverclan, he was happy. "This may sound weird, but can you let me brush my whiskers around you, so i can picture how you look?"

-Ash-
August 30th, 2020, 07:10 AM
Ashkit smiled. For the fist time sincehe joined riverclan, he was happy. "This may sound weird, but can you let me brush my whiskers around you, so i can picture how you look?"
"Uh... Sure!" He sat perfectly still so that Ashkit could.

JackHunt_17
August 30th, 2020, 07:28 AM
"Uh... Sure!" He sat perfectly still so that Ashkit could.
Ashkit felt his body shape, and by his name could tell he was a black cat. "Do you have any white markings? I can tell your an average sized kit, with a longish tail, and by your name, i can tell your a black cat, like me. But what color are your eyes, and do you have any whtie markings?"

-Ash-
August 30th, 2020, 07:40 AM
Ashkit felt his body shape, and by his name could tell he was a black cat. "Do you have any white markings? I can tell your an average sized kit, with a longish tail, and by your name, i can tell your a black cat, like me. But what color are your eyes, and do you have any whtie markings?"
Ebonykit curled his fluffy black tail around his paws. True, it was long. This kit was... Odd, but Ebonykit thought he was nice. "Nope! I have no white markings. And Mom always said I had blue eyes."

JackHunt_17
August 30th, 2020, 07:53 AM
Ebonykit curled his fluffy black tail around his paws. True, it was long. This kit was... Odd, but Ebonykit thought he was nice. "Nope! I have no white markings. And Mom always said I had blue eyes."
Now that ashkit could visualize him, he realized how much they must look alike! "My old name was Raven, because im jet black with green raven eyes. I was always told they are faded though, due to my blindness. I wasn't born tailess by the way. I had a stump of a tail, but it was a gaping hole and infected, so it was killing me with sickness. my mother removed it. Did you have a different name as a rogue?"

stag
August 30th, 2020, 07:59 AM
*Darkkit listened from the shadow,his movements made noise like echos,dammit you stupid den,when the hell is goslingkit.he thought as he jumped next to ashkit,his paws left black imperments in the ground his paws were on fire* Shadow & Wind

-Ash-
August 30th, 2020, 08:03 AM
Now that ashkit could visualize him, he realized how much they must look alike! "My old name was Raven, because im jet black with green raven eyes. I was always told they are faded though, due to my blindness. I wasn't born tailess by the way. I had a stump of a tail, but it was a gaping hole and infected, so it was killing me with sickness. my mother removed it. Did you have a different name as a rogue?"
"Oh. I was just Ebony."