PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Tigerscratcher
April 28th, 2021, 09:41 AM
Ghostkit nodded. "Thank you..." Xe said quietly, taking the 'comfrey'.
"We need cobwebs now," Ghostkit said, sorting the scraps and 'herbs' into piles.
Rainkit nodded, and hurried around, grabbing some vines. "HEre they are!' he mewed

Galaxy_
April 30th, 2021, 08:30 AM
BristleFrost
OK IM ready whats your charter I'm Blackkit

Mango
April 30th, 2021, 08:24 PM
Slushie

[Powerplay done with permission from Sludgey]

Webkit was bored, and frankly she’d discovered something rather interesting, her claws were quite sharp she could leave marks in the dirt with her claws and shred moss with them and stab prey with them, so she was curious what would happen if she were to poke something living with them, there wasn’t any squirrels that she could stab in the clearing, but her brother was there. So Webkit walked right over to her brother and slashed his hind leg and watched in shock and awe as a bit of blood came out.

dino.
May 1st, 2021, 07:34 PM
//@Zesty Mango

>Tumblekit<
Tumblekit was really hoping to get some sleep, but it seemed the universe had other plans. More specifically, plans to send his sister to torture him.

He was jolted from his nap as a line of pain practically exploded along his back leg, and his eyes (now a paler shade than their original kitten-blue) flew wide open and he jerked back with a panicked yelp. He turned his gaze to Webkit, ears pressed against the back of his head. Then he twisted his neck around to stare at the scarlet welling along the edges of the cut she'd just given him. Looked back to her, then to the cut, then back to her again.

"What was that for?" he squawked at her. "That hurt!!"

Mango
May 2nd, 2021, 09:49 PM
//@Zesty Mango

>Tumblekit<
Tumblekit was really hoping to get some sleep, but it seemed the universe had other plans. More specifically, plans to send his sister to torture him.

He was jolted from his nap as a line of pain practically exploded along his back leg, and his eyes (now a paler shade than their original kitten-blue) flew wide open and he jerked back with a panicked yelp. He turned his gaze to Webkit, ears pressed against the back of his head. Then he twisted his neck around to stare at the scarlet welling along the edges of the cut she'd just given him. Looked back to her, then to the cut, then back to her again.

"What was that for?" he squawked at her. "That hurt!!"

Webkit flicked her tail,” I wanted to see what would happen!” she objected stubbornly, glancing at the blood. She flicked her tail then something in her objected to just watching the blood,” We’re going to Snakeheart’s den, he can fix you.” she declared. She wasn’t going to really take over, yet, she didn’t remember yet, but she knew he could fix it, the memories would return when Snakeheart wasn’t there, that would trigger the memories. This was just Webkit on her own, no Frostpaw involved yet. Frostpaw hadn’t been awoken quite yet, but oh boy would the clan be in for a ride when Frostpaw was awoken.

BristleFrost
May 3rd, 2021, 08:22 AM
BristleFrost
OK IM ready whats your charter I'm Blackkit

(Its Riverkit)

Riverkit wakes up and looks around. He gets up, stretches, then lays back down.

Galaxy_
May 3rd, 2021, 08:23 AM
(Its Riverkit)

Riverkit wakes up and looks around. He gets up, stretches, then lays back down.

Riverkit riverkit blackkit asked wake up wake up

BristleFrost
May 3rd, 2021, 08:25 AM
Riverkit riverkit blackkit asked wake up wake up
"I am up, silly," Riverkit says as he jumps onto Blakkit.

dino.
May 3rd, 2021, 03:40 PM
// Zesty Mango

>Tumblekit<
"Sis, I will freaking bite you," he grumbled in response. Stars, why couldn't she use common sense? Sharp most likely equaled bad! And anyone should know you don't use bad things on your siblings! He bent his neck to lick frantically at the cut, and then recoiled at the iron taste of blood on his tongue before trying to wipe it off with a paw. Ugh, that was so, so nasty.

He glanced up at her suggestion and glowered at her silently for a few long moments, before finally relenting with a sigh. "Fine. Lead the way. Don't jab me again." Because if she did he seriously would bite her.

tye
May 3rd, 2021, 07:00 PM
After a long trip, Spicekit was finally back in Riverclan. Well, it wasn't long really. She decided to check on his no-good father near the outskirts. Trash knows he'll cause havoc if she didn't show up. It's his fault, she growled. Pieces of memories drifted in, remembering how the dog chased her into the forest and he didn't do anything about it. Actually, it sounds more like him if he actually planned the whole thing. She gently pats the stratch along her cheek, sighing. "Oh yeah..where's that big fluffyball?" Big weirdo he is, the tabby kind of miss him? Does that mean she's a weirdo too? Ughhh... "No its the food I miss," denying the words that echoed in her mind.

Mango
May 3rd, 2021, 09:57 PM
After a long trip, Spicekit was finally back in Riverclan. Well, it wasn't long really. She decided to check on his no-good father near the outskirts. Trash knows he'll cause havoc if she didn't show up. It's his fault, she growled. Pieces of memories drifted in, remembering how the dog chased her into the forest and he didn't do anything about it. Actually, it sounds more like him if he actually planned the whole thing. She gently pats the stratch along her cheek, sighing. "Oh yeah..where's that big fluffyball?" Big weirdo he is, the tabby kind of miss him? Does that mean she's a weirdo too? Ughhh... "No its the food I miss," denying the words that echoed in her mind.
The second Blizzardsky got a whiff of Spicekit he was sprinting into the nursery, before attempting to tackle the little kit not agressively but to make sure she didn’t disappear in a rather angry tone he meowed,” Don’t you ever disappear on me again. Do you understand me?” there were no words to describe the absolute fury he felt at Spicekit that was also mixed with relief that she was okay.

The Flying Pizza
May 4th, 2021, 07:08 AM
| ~Fierceclaw~ |

|Mothsky|

The gray she-cat padded into the nursery quite nervously. "Are you sure I'll be fine?.." she asked her mate, Streampelt. Her blue eyes looked around and she sighed, not used to such a thing now. I can't panic..if I panic..he will too.. she thought, sadly.

~Fierce~
May 4th, 2021, 07:58 AM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt was a bundle of joy. “Of course you’ll be fine! There will be other queens to help you and you’ll probably make new friends!” Streampelt mewed excitedly. He would make sure to make his mate’s stay in the nursery as enjoyable as he could.
:heartbounce: The Flying Pizza :heartbounce:

The Flying Pizza
May 4th, 2021, 08:09 AM
~Fierceclaw~

Mothsky huffed just a bit. "If you say so.." she gave her mate an affectionate lick to his ear before looking for a nest she could rest in. She couldn't believe that she was having kits. I'll love you..no matter what..she thought as she looked at her stomach.

~Fierce~
May 4th, 2021, 08:14 AM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt purred. “Well, I have to get going. If you need anything else, just go look for me in camp.” He mewed, making the last words clear and firm.

The Flying Pizza
May 4th, 2021, 08:17 AM
(PFFFT) ~Fierceclaw~

Mothsky rolled her eyes. "I promise." she laughed, waving her tail goodbye to her mate.

~Fierce~
May 4th, 2021, 08:19 AM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt nodded in satisfaction, smiling a bit. “Bye. I’ll bring you some prey later.” He mewed, heading out of the nursery.

tye
May 4th, 2021, 10:51 AM
The second Blizzardsky got a whiff of Spicekit he was sprinting into the nursery, before attempting to tackle the little kit not agressively but to make sure she didn’t disappear in a rather angry tone he meowed,” Don’t you ever disappear on me again. Do you understand me?” there were no words to describe the absolute fury he felt at Spicekit that was also mixed with relief that she was okay.

In the midst of grooming herself, she saw a sudden shadow looming over her. Before she could turn around to see what creature it could be she was quickly muffled by white fur. "Aack!" she squealed, golden eyes widen in surprise. "W-what? ..what?" she stuttered, gathering her thoughts. This goofy guy actually sounds really serious! Spicekit was bewildered and so anger took over her little body. "Get off fa me, ya big doof!" The little ginger attempt to escape was useless as his massive body pretty much blocked the exit. "I was checkin' on someone, it's no big deal. I came back in one piece, haven't I?"

Mango
May 4th, 2021, 11:29 AM
In the midst of grooming herself, she saw a sudden shadow looming over her. Before she could turn around to see what creature it could be she was quickly muffled by white fur. "Aack!" she squealed, golden eyes widen in surprise. "W-what? ..what?" she stuttered, gathering her thoughts. This goofy guy actually sounds really serious! Spicekit was bewildered and so anger took over her little body. "Get off fa me, ya big doof!" The little ginger attempt to escape was useless as his massive body pretty much blocked the exit. "I was checkin' on someone, it's no big deal. I came back in one piece, haven't I?"
Blizzardsky continued to cling to his child,” You shouldn’t have gone out, something could have happened, a bird could have taken you as a snack, you could have fallen and been injured and no one would be there to rescue you, there are foxes and badgers out of the territory. You could have drowned. Who were you even checking on anyways, if a nursery friend went missing you could have told me and I would have gone out looking for you.” he meowed more concerned, still kind of hanging on to her tightly, but loosening his grip a little bit.

Fuzzy
May 6th, 2021, 10:56 PM
Rxmulus Pepperkins
[Possibly dark? talks about death n such, also I am so sorry this is so late]

Beetlekit was watching the cats of the nursery move about. Her green eyes narrowed at all these cats. They were basically strangers to her, sure the tortoiseshell recognized their scents but all these cats were just moving bodies of scent and sound to her. None of them interacted with her. Not even her own siblings or mother acknowledged her! It was extremely frustrating. Yet, it left her time to watch, and observe the cats around her. To ponder things that really weren't brought up.

What was it like to die? Do cats forget to miss you once you are gone so long? Does a cat really go to an after life or do they just disappear after death? How many ways was there to die? Beetlekit wanted to know these things. They intrigued her and made her ponder quizzical things. It kept her kind busy when she was not observing the busy Clan.
Beetlekit slowly turned her gaze to the large tom that pushed his way into the nursey. He was not a cat she recognized at all. And yet, he was offering to tell stories? She never heard any of those.
Curiosity took the young molly over and she moved her speckled self over to the huge tom. Her green eyes scanned over him before she just sat in front of him. Beetlekit's position was tense, yet proper. "I've not heard a story before." She declared not exactly sure what she was signing up for by coming to this stranger.

Peril
May 7th, 2021, 08:03 AM
Birchkit
The Maine coon stretched and trotted towards a shaft of light to sunbathe in.

[OPEN]

FireyZack
May 7th, 2021, 09:04 AM
Deerwing shifted in her nest, her head lifting and her drowsy eyes narrowing to adjust to the dim lighting. Next to her, Ghostkit slept soundly. It was a small next and the kit was getting a bit big to be sleeping in the same nest as xyr mother, but xe didn't seem to mind. Xe didn't want to get a different nest, where xe would have to protect xemselves and have no one to sleep on top of at night. Maybe xe could move to the apprentices' den with Fawnpaw? But wouldn't xe have to be an apprentice first? Xe didn't want to be an apprentice! That sounded scary!

BristleFrost
May 7th, 2021, 10:15 AM
Riverkit wakes up and looks around. "I wish I had friends," he mews.

Dovey
May 7th, 2021, 12:58 PM
[ // Open ]
Graykit walked along the side of the side of the nursery. They finally sat down and licked their ears. They perked up their ears as they heard someone else coming. Who’s coming?... Someone... Oh! They thought. Why do social interactions exist?

Raven~
May 7th, 2021, 01:25 PM
"Hi Graykit," Frostkit meowed, coming up beside him. "Whatcha doing?"
D0very

BristleFrost
May 8th, 2021, 04:36 PM
Riverkit walks out of the nursery into the clearing, heading towards the fresh-kill pile.

Dovey
May 8th, 2021, 10:13 PM
[ // FrostCat ]

“Frostkit.” Graykit nodded weirdly. “Hi. I’m just strolling.” They got up. “Want to... join me, I guess?” Oh Starclan what am I doing? I can’t talk to anyone, what do I even talk about? They thought Maybe Frostkit will talk?...

Raven~
May 9th, 2021, 11:23 AM
"Why not? I've got nothing planned." Frostkit looked at Graykit. "Soooo.....you coming?" She wasn't that great in socializing, and wondered how to go about this.
@D0very

Exis
May 10th, 2021, 09:19 AM
Foxblaze had been only been resting when the contractions began. "Snakeheart!" she called out for her son before feeling everything inside of her explode. It was a rush of so much pain and then... She went beyond that pain tolerance point and it subsided to a dull throb. She could feel her kits inside of her, waiting to come out.

She again her breathing, looking over to see where Snakeheart was to give him a smile. Her boy, where was he? Probably on his way... She was about to call out to him before another contraction ripped through her.
Oh, this first kit was coming.
It was coming now.

She felt one kit leaving her and she quickly reached back to groom the fluffy diluted calico tabby. She smiled happily as she looked down at the she-kit. How beautiful she was, "My darling cloud. Cloudedkit. How beautiful you will be." she whispered just before another contraction ripped through her. She tried not to show how painful it was but this one was a bit much and she hissed in pain.

Jackpot Papaya Rxmulus Rani
[here we go]

dino.
May 10th, 2021, 09:24 AM
// Exis

>Cloudedkit<
Aaand there she was. Her first appearance in the world. Already she hated it. It was cold, SHE was cold, where was the warmth from before? And, jeez, what was this scratchy thing beneath her? She squeaked and rolled into something soft - wait, this smelled familiar. Like home, if that made any sense? Not that she knew what home was, but this seemed pretty darn close. She pressed her tiny body in Foxblaze's stomach and buried her face in the fluff. Yeah, that was better.

Rani
May 10th, 2021, 02:41 PM
Snakeheart was pretty sure he skid in his efforts to get to his mom as fast as physically possible when she called. He'd been keeping a bundle of herbs ready for this for ages now so when Foxblaze let out a cry he'd nabbed it sprinted...... aaaaand accidentally slid straight past the entrance to the nursery. No! He was already panicking about this, all the kittings he'd helped were horribly hard on the queens and chock full of stillborn kits, Snakeheart wouldnt let this happen to his own family! He needed to be there! So legs scrambling he finally managed to duck into the den finding the first of his younger siblings was already born.
"Im here Im here this'll be fine. Heres some burnet it'll bolster strength through this I'll, I'll check her over it'll be fine."
He might be a little stressed.

Still he was notably gentle as he checked over his new younger sibling gently fluffing up her fur to warm the tiny thing. Nothing seemed wrong though and the newly dubbed 'Cloudedkit' was rather adorable... Snakeheart loved her.
"Well hey little sister, stars youre rather tiny, and fluffy. Welcome to riverclan."
Exis Papaya

Exis
May 10th, 2021, 02:58 PM
She turned and looked at her eldest son with pride. "It's ok Snakeheart... This isn't my first litter, and I'm sure it won't be my last either." she mewed putting a paw on her son's face. He was so beautiful, her boy. "My little snake in the grass..." She'd almost drifted off when another contraction hit.

This kitten seemed to be coming faster than the one before. She wasn't quite fully out of energy yet but she was surely going to be. With one mighty heave, the second kit was by her side. She cleaned the kit off and nuzzled it towards her. A beautiful warm golden marbled tabby tom. "My beautiful honey bee." She mewed to the tom before a happy tear slipped down her cheek. "Honeykit. You shall be named.. Honeykit."
One more.. Just one more and she could rest. She quickly leaned forward and lapped up the herbs, hoping to renew her strength.

Rxmulus Jackpot Rani Papaya

Quasar
May 10th, 2021, 03:13 PM
Honeykit

Small mewls escaped the kit as soon as he was brought into the world, his mew high pitched and squeaky. Shivers wrecked through his scrawny body as the cold air penetrated thick layers of golden fur, shaking the tom-kit to the core. He slowly began to squirm towards the closest source of warmth he could sense, mewls sounding from him all the while. Eventually he bumped into another cat, but it wasnt as warm as he expected. What he felt was long, and slender. Tiny paws reached out to feel around Snakehearts leg and paw, confused squeaks coming from Honeykit.

Soon his nose poked around in the well-groomed fur, sniffing around and looking for who knows what. As he poked around, a tuft of fur tickled the inside of a nostril, causing it to immediately start to itch. Freezing in place, he reared back a bit, small muzzle screwing up. A high-pitched sneeze escaped the tom, a bit of snot dribbling out of his nose as he giggled lightly to himself, contently laying his head down on his paws and curling up infront of his older brother.

// Rani Exis Papaya Rxmulus

Moon Kit
May 10th, 2021, 03:46 PM
Softkit stared off into space dreamily. Dogs were big, and cats were small-but some dogs were small too, and Tigerclan, Leapordclan, and Lionclan cats were big. Why couldn't she be big?

Rani
May 10th, 2021, 03:54 PM
Snakeheart shuffled nervously, leaning into his mothers paw as he did. "I know Im just worried. I lot can go wrong in a kitting and I dont want anything to happen to you... Or my new younger siblings. Theyre just so delicate..." He hushed up letting Foxblaze rest before the next kitten came.

Then he did. This kitten didnt seem to have anything wrong with them either, a completely healthy, if sniffling, kit. But the kit didnt squirm its way over to Foxblaze for warmth and milk, the confused little thing came over to Snakeheart instead. His breath caught as the little thing wrapped itself around his leg, letting out a breathy and soft; "What are you doing little Honeykit? Im not our mother" as he leaned down and nudged at the squeaking kitten. Then the kit sneezed suddenly and the older brother jumped. "Oh come on you had to to that in my fur? I adore you already little one but thats just mean... And youre laughing at me? Youre gonna be trouble mark my word."

Despite his snark though he started grooming the kittens pelt to dry, fluffing it up as he did and wiping off the running nose. The tom did nudge the kitten in Foxblazes direction, facing the kit towards and a bit closer to their mother, but he didnt push the kit entirely to her. The medicine cat was being a bit selfish as he leaned over to to allow Honeykit to burrow into his longer and warmer belly fur if he wanted. It was the kittens choice in the end, wiggle over to the milky smelling Foxblaze for food and cuddles or stay with his older brother, Snakeheart had no bearing over what the kit chose (even as he hoped he didnt go at all). Mom could speak up if she wanted Honeykit.
Jackpot Exis Papaya Rxmulus

Exis
May 10th, 2021, 04:17 PM
Foxblaze couldn’t help but feel happier than she’d ever felt watching her two sons interact. She smiled warmly at the two as she watched. How the stars have blessed me with this beautiful family. She couldn’t even contain a happy sob as she watched. They were all so important and they were her babies. There was nothing in this world she loved more than them. “Snakeheart, I think you’ll have a new little buddie now.” She purred. She could almost see Honeykit following Snakeheart around the camp trying to figure out what exact his brother was doing. How beautiful.

And then the last one. This one was the most difficult but... seemed smaller than the others. She quickly cleaned the kitten up and nosed him closer to her. A little ginger tabby with black foxlike markings. How beautiful. Now for the name...

Rxmulus Jackpot Papaya Rani

teddy.
May 10th, 2021, 04:31 PM
╰┈➤ Fidgetkit | Rani Exis

The world was awful! Dark, nasty, but every time he tried to take a weak little breathe, his lunges wouldn't work. They just wouldn't... filled and blocked by a thickness dso unpleasant. A wheeze, a cough, and a small choking sound but each second became harder and harder to exist.

That tiny orange and black bean wiggled and squirmed, trying so hard to cry for help, but the sounds only came out in some odd drowned muffle. What was he to do than wait for it to consume him finally? Only a moment to this world and he knew it was again him.

Rani
May 10th, 2021, 05:34 PM
Snakeheart had been occupying the brief moments between Honeykit and the next kitting by gazing at his two new tiny siblings with a creeping grin curling over his muzzle. They were wonderful weren’t they, fluffy and oh so sweet already tiny little blessings. The grumpy medicine cat was beginning to get the fuss everyone had over the little scraps. He didn’t generally like kits as a rule simply not clicking with the loud and fussy scraps, but his younger siblings were different. They were (and maybe he was biased) perfect. Letting out a small chuckle Snakeheart murmured softly back to his mother leaning over and grooming Cloudedkit gently. “I guess I do now, it’d be hard to get rid of him now that Honeykits snotted himself to my pelt. Though I suppose I wouldn’t want to anyway, Im gonna be taking my siblings with me everywhere. It’ll be good for them and stuff, I can show them some cool skills that’ll benefit them in the future and teach them not to be idiots like some of the clan. Though being related to us that’s not gonna be so much of a risk.” Shifting focus from the kitten at Foxblazes belly the tom butted his head against his mothers gently letting out a soft purr. Soon enough the next and finally sibling was born.

This moment was perfect and a rare wide smile stretched over his face as Snakeheart leaned over to inspect his brother while Foxblaze seemed to mull over his names. A smile that froze in terror as reality sunk in and the wet gurgling hit the medicine cats ears. The wet noises rather than the angry or hungry chirping and mewling noises of a kitten were a concern alone but his youngest siblings chest just want moving. The kitten wasnt breathing. Snakeheart panicked. With a distressed whine (a foreign noise from the tom) he yelped. “Somethings wrong he’s not breathing! Come on little brother keep fighting Ive got you youre not allowed to die!”

Nabbing the kitten and bringing him close even as the older toms breaths started to falter himself the medicine cat frantically checked over the kitten trying to find the issue. He’d seen kittens be born only to die too soon, it wasn’t allowed to happen to his brother. It felt like an eternity and for a moment Snakeheart almost resigned himself to failing the kit as he found no broken or deformed ribs restricting breathing or runny blocked nose like Honeykit had until he pried open the little things mouth. Clogging up his throat was the issue, this horrid mucusy wreck from birth choking the kit and robbing him of his life. Latching on to the chance quick as a flash Snakeheart shoved a couple of toes down the kittens throat, desperately working to dislodge the blockage. He wasn’t even sure if he was making progress, occasionally withdrawing the paw to wipe the ick off on a piece of moss until he felt he done all he could. It had to be enough, it had to work and gently patting the kit on the back to encourage the little scrap to take in air he begged voice choked with emotions.
“Breath please breath please you need to live. Come on little brother I believe in you you can do it please you just need to breath. Im here just please.”
Jackpot Exis Papaya Rxmulus

windtail
May 10th, 2021, 07:02 PM
Topaztaill

silverkit was playing in the nursery with her siblings and the other kits cant catch me said rainingkit as silverkit and crowkit chased her.

Topaz
May 10th, 2021, 07:14 PM
Topaztaill

silverkit was playing in the nursery with her siblings and the other kits cant catch me said rainingkit as silverkit and crowkit chased her.
~Redkit~

The kit curled up, as he stared at the other kits playing. They probably didn't want him to. In fact, he couldn't even ask, he couldn't say anything!

windtail
May 10th, 2021, 07:19 PM
The kit curled up, as he stared at the other kits playing. They probably didn't want him to. In fact, he couldn't even ask, he couldn't say anything!

while Silverkit ran after Rainingkit she slipped and crashed into Redkit sorry she said as she got up...

@topaztail

~Fierce~
May 10th, 2021, 09:03 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt padded into the nursery, a fish in his mouth. He was looking for his mate. It felt weird having to go into the nursery to look for his mate since it was the most likely place that Mothsky would be in.

The Flying Pizza
May 10th, 2021, 09:09 PM
| :heartbounce: ~Fierceclaw~ |

|Mothsky|

The queen looked up and smiled. "Hi, Streampelt." she greeted, happily. Her blue eyes looked at him.

VexSkullz
May 10th, 2021, 09:38 PM
Stormpoppy

Kestrelsplash wandered into the den. No, what was he kidding? He never wandered anywhere! He wanted to see Fernstream, especially to see how her kits were holding up, He purred; remembering her telling him the news was his favorite memory now, and he wanted to check up on her. He then pricked his ears; how much of a mousebrain was he? The tom completely forgot about the food he promised to bring her if she did stay in the
Nursery.

He quickly snatched a fish from the prey-pile and trotted back into the nursery, looking around for the pretty she-cat once again. Hopefully she wasn't out doing something else.

starry
May 11th, 2021, 01:22 AM
Fernstream

Fernstream noticed her mate come into the nursery. She smiled, padding over. "Kestrelsplash, it's nice to see you!" she meowed. Even though she had arrived in the nursery not long ago at all, she already liked it. There were kits around, playing all day like nothing was going on outside.

Fernstream dearly enjoyed watching them. They were so playful, and active.... and soon she would have her own.

// AntiAngelic

Mercury
May 11th, 2021, 08:59 AM
Pebblekit was looking through his collection of shells in a back corner of the nursery, running his paws across their smooth grooves as he organized them by size. Moons of collecting, and he would soon be moving into the rowdy apprentices' den. He wasn't sure how he would keep his collection safe after that.

Howl

Stagrunner
May 11th, 2021, 09:03 AM
Pebblekit was looking through his collection of shells in a back corner of the nursery, running his paws across their smooth grooves as he organized them by size. Moons of collecting, and he would soon be moving into the rowdy apprentices' den. He wasn't sure how he would keep his collection safe after that.

Howl

"Hi Pebblekit!" Huntkit mewed, bouncing into the nursery, accidentally scattering a few shells. "How are you?" He asked

Mercury
May 11th, 2021, 09:17 AM
"Hi Pebblekit!" Huntkit mewed, bouncing into the nursery, accidentally scattering a few shells. "How are you?" He asked

Pebblekit yelped, sweeping his shells back to his side with his tail. "Oh- er, hi, Huntkit." he murmured, looking up at Huntkit through wide eyes. "I'm fine, you...?"

Stagrunner
May 11th, 2021, 09:19 AM
Pebblekit yelped, sweeping his shells back to his side with his tail. "Oh- er, hi, Huntkit." he murmured, looking up at Huntkit through wide eyes. "I'm fine, you...?"
"Im fine, as usual." Mewed the hyper kit. "Wanna play or something?" Huntkit mewed

Mercury
May 11th, 2021, 09:21 AM
"Im fine, as usual." Mewed the hyper kit. "Wanna play or something?" Huntkit mewed

Pebblekit sighed. "I was actually just organizing my shells, but... I guess, if you want to..." He stood, pushing his shells further back into their corner, and turned to Huntkit. "What do you want to play?"

Stagrunner
May 11th, 2021, 09:23 AM
Pebblekit sighed. "I was actually just organizing my shells, but... I guess, if you want to..." He stood, pushing his shells further back into their corner, and turned to Huntkit. "What do you want to play?"
"I dunno." Huntkit mewed, spinning in a circle due to his ADHD.

Exis
May 11th, 2021, 09:24 AM
Foxblaze heard the panic and turned to see her son trying to unclog the kitten's throat. She stood to her paws and moved to them, leaning down. "He needs to take in a breath." her frantic voice and cool exterior contrasted. A severe set of calm had settled in her belly, making her frazzled state fizzle out and she leaned down to breath some ait into the kit's mouth. Hopefully, his lungs would get the memo to FRIGGIN WORK!!! Placing her tail on Snakeheart's shoulder and leaning back, she waited.

Rani Rxmulus Papaya Jackpot

VexSkullz
May 11th, 2021, 09:24 AM
Fernstream

Fernstream noticed her mate come into the nursery. She smiled, padding over. "Kestrelsplash, it's nice to see you!" she meowed. Even though she had arrived in the nursery not long ago at all, she already liked it. There were kits around, playing all day like nothing was going on outside.

Fernstream dearly enjoyed watching them. They were so playful, and active.... and soon she would have her own.

// AntiAngelic

Kestrelsplash purred, putting the fish down in front of her. "It's nice to see you, too. How're the kits? Still okay?" He subconsciously wondered why he was asking how unborn kits were doing. Even she probably didn't know; they weren't born yet! He felt silly. "Well, maybe you can't figure out how the kits are since they aren't here yet, but I'd like to know how you're feeling with them. Like, you know, how the kits are doing with you, because they aren't born yet, but I bet they kick and stuff. I wouldn't know, actually, I can't bear kits, but... you get it, right? How you're doing with the kits." He decided to stop talking.

Mercury
May 11th, 2021, 09:26 AM
"I dunno." Huntkit mewed, spinning in a circle due to his ADHD.

"We could... go exploring?" Pebblekit offered, if only to appease the excited kit.

Stagrunner
May 11th, 2021, 09:48 AM
"We could... go exploring?" Pebblekit offered, if only to appease the excited kit.
"Like, out of camp?" Huntkit askd, shocked if thats what he meant

Mercury
May 11th, 2021, 09:54 AM
"Like, out of camp?" Huntkit askd, shocked if thats what he meant

"Yeah!" Pebblekit was starting to get excited. "Why wait until we're apprentices? We can take care of ourselves!"

Stagrunner
May 11th, 2021, 09:58 AM
"Yeah!" Pebblekit was starting to get excited. "Why wait until we're apprentices? We can take care of ourselves!"
Huntkit thought about it for a moment. "You sure?" He mewed, getting a little scared. He was a very small, young kit, anything could come and attack him out there. "Alright." Huntkit sighed. "But if we get caught its on you." He mewed

Quasar
May 11th, 2021, 09:59 AM
Honeykit

As the previously soothing atmosphere turned franic, the small golden kit let out a small terrified squeak, reaching blindly out in the air as the soft thing was torn out of his grasp. Wait! He opened his mouth and tried to call out to snakeheart, to foxblaze, to anyone, but all that came out was a pitiful mewl. The sounds of small gasps and gurgling went unnoticed by his sealed ears, fully oblivious to what was going on around him. The tom-kit slowly squirmed over to where the heat was most concentrated, and when he eventually reached the source of it, he flung the front half of his body over the still damp and noticeably smaller form of the unnamed kit. Paws were moving all around him, a flurry of weird smells surrounding the kit. After a moment, Honeykit squirmed back to the now still, yet familiar, scent of his oldest brother and curled back up on one of the larger toms paws.

// Exis Rxmulus Papaya Rani

Mercury
May 11th, 2021, 10:25 AM
Huntkit thought about it for a moment. "You sure?" He mewed, getting a little scared. He was a very small, young kit, anything could come and attack him out there. "Alright." Huntkit sighed. "But if we get caught its on you." He mewed

"We'll be fine." Pebblekit promised. "We can sneak out through the dirtplace tunnel, come on!" He scampered toward the clearing excitedly.

Stagrunner
May 11th, 2021, 02:42 PM
"We'll be fine." Pebblekit promised. "We can sneak out through the dirtplace tunnel, come on!" He scampered toward the clearing excitedly.
Huntkit followed, a bit more timid, which was unlike him. The small black tom followed the other kit out of camp for the first time. (Want to make this a private thread? Maybe called Pebble & Hunts adventure?)

Mercury
May 11th, 2021, 04:36 PM
Huntkit followed, a bit more timid, which was unlike him. The small black tom followed the other kit out of camp for the first time. (Want to make this a private thread? Maybe called Pebble & Hunts adventure?)

(Sure, give me a minute)

Stagrunner
May 11th, 2021, 05:11 PM
(Sure, give me a minute)
(K)

Madelaine
May 11th, 2021, 11:35 PM
Heronflight wasn't joining the nursery quite yet, but she was curious about a bunch of queen stuff. The black and white molly scanned the den with her lower eye, trying to find a queen to talk to. She spotted one and padded over to them. Oh, this was mothsky. She had seen her around. "Hey Mothsky.", she meowed.

// The Flying Pizza; \\

The Flying Pizza
May 12th, 2021, 12:20 AM
| Angelique |

Mothsky

The queen looked up. She had heard about Heronflight, but it was vauge. "Hello, Heronflight. What can I help you with?." she asked, sitting up a little.

teddy.
May 12th, 2021, 05:31 AM
╰┈➤ Fidgetkit | Jackpot Rani Exis @slushie

well wasn't this wonderful? Being manhandled like some doll wasn't pleasant at all but neither was practically drowning... The tiny kitten finally, finally, made that first gasp as air filled his lungs. Tiny defenceless body squirmed and spasmed for a moment before managing to hack up a big blog of... ick. Gross.

The nameless kitten was exhausted to say the least. His body went limp in the warm grip of his older sibling. Maybe it would've been better if he hadn't made it this far? He was already just too tired to exist for the moment. He wanted to feel the warmth of his siblings, of his mother, but instead, here he was.

He dared to make a pathetic noise out into the quiet of nursery; a noise desperate to smell the milk that would help him regain that energy lost in his struggle. But it was only the one noise, too wrecked to make another. he curled up into a little ginger and black bean before finally falling silent.

Comet
May 12th, 2021, 08:39 AM
Patchkit was peacefully sleeping until he jerked awake. His eyes were wide with fear before he realized it was only a dream. He slowly sat up and his jaw opened in a wide yawn. Then he stretched his short legs. He looked around the comfortable nursery with sleepy eyes blinking sleep out of them.

starry
May 12th, 2021, 12:06 PM
Fernstream

Fernstream smiled. "I'm doing fine. Just a bit worried. How are you doing?" she asked, purring warmly and pressing her fur against her mate's.

// AntiAngelic

VexSkullz
May 12th, 2021, 12:34 PM
Stormpoppy

Kestrelsplash's heart dropped; what was wrong? What was she worried about?? He leaned over and asked; "What's to be worried about? Is something the matter? I'll help the best I can. Do you need Snakeheart?" His voice was rapid with sudden panic. If something was wrong, it couldn't be anything good. Then he sighed at his own stupidity; of course if she was worried about anything it wouldn't be good!

Madelaine
May 14th, 2021, 12:05 AM
Heronflight smiled. It was always good to see another queen in the nursery but was she herself actually ready to be a mother. Oh yes! She worked hard for this moment. "Well I'm expecting Blizzardsky's kits and I would like some friendly advice. A new mother to new mother.", she meowed.

// The Flying Pizza; \\

The Flying Pizza
May 14th, 2021, 12:10 AM
| Angelique |

|Mothsky|

The queen smiled, kindly. "Sure. Streampelt's been jumping around. He's quite excited to be a father." she nodded. "So...I guess you can be gentle with you're kits. Patience is needed as well." she thought for a moment before continuing, allowing Heronflight to let her advice sink in a bit.

Madelaine
May 14th, 2021, 03:34 AM
Heronflight was glad that her mate was excited. She didn't know rather or not Blizzardsky was excited. He sounded like it, but she could never tell what he was feeling inside. "Oh yes. I'll definitely be gentle to my babies and I'll have to try with the patience.", she meowed.

// The Flying Pizza; \\

The Flying Pizza
May 14th, 2021, 04:38 AM
| Angelique |

Mothsky

The queen nodded. “I’m glad to hear that. Honestly, I’m a little bit afraid as I’ve just hadn’t thought I’d have kits this soon.” she responded, quietly.

BristleFrost
May 14th, 2021, 08:03 AM
Riverkit wakes up. He looks around, gets up, and heads out of the nursery.

Rani
May 14th, 2021, 08:24 AM
It felt like it took an age and Snakeheart could feel the stress and tension of the event ageing him ungracefully as he fought for his siblings life. Still eventually, finally, the kitten coughed gasped and lived. Oh oh oh thank gods his littlest sibling would live, would get to join Honeykit and Cloudedkit in life and enjoy it. His littlest brother wouldnt join the ranks of dead kittens that haunted Snakehearts nightmares. The medicine cat was almost limb with relief as he nudged the kitten to Foxblazes belly moving to lay in the nest basically creating a perfect little soft and warm spot between his mothers belly and his own for the new borns to nestle in..... And promptly burst into tears.

It was just too much absolutely too much especially with the young toms habit of suppressing his emotions and the sudden flood of them just overwhelmed his defences completely. He was too happy to see his siblings here and safe and alive, too in love with their tiny and soft little selves already, to scared they wouldnt make it, too stressed that he had to make it happen and way way to relived that they were all safe now to continue on as normal. Snakeheart was surrounded by his family and could allow himself this even if he'd deny he ever shed a single tear entirely come morning. So here he lay looking between his tired mom and his little siblings somethings leaning down and giving one of them a lick laughing occasionally ever so softly through his sobs.
"So whats this little unlucky guys name? Better be a good one for all the stress he just put us through... Though its hard to believe something so cute could create such panic."

This stupid baby sibling would be watched like a hawk forever. No one made Snakeheart cry, he had a reputation of a stoic angry jerk to uphold.
Jackpot Rxmulus Exis Papaya

Exis
May 14th, 2021, 12:12 PM
Foxblaze smiled at her sons and daughter, they were beautiful. If they turned out half so well as Snakeheart well, they would be fine. She smiled as a sob wracked her body, how joyfully she was could only be expressed through tears of joy. A name? A name yes. she supposed that she should name the littlest joy in her life, not to say she loved him less. The entire idea completely discussed her. Having favorite children, how gross.

She leaned forward to sweep all of her children close to her, including Snakeheart. He seemed to just need hugs right now. "His name shall be Fidgetkit, and the entire lot of you need a nap." she mewed sweetly, giving Snakeheart a pointed look. He really did need to sleep, the stress alone from all this was enough to make anyone feel faint.

She wondered briefly if the kittens were hungry and laid back down just in case. It was enough that they were alive but she should like to keep them that way. She had the vague notion she was quite hungry but... It seemed no warriors came to visit the nursery to bring about food anymore. How sad, how sad indeed. She'd get food later after everyone was asleep and happy.

Rani Jackpot Papaya Rxmulus

Madelaine
May 14th, 2021, 01:39 PM
Heronflight was shocked for herself as well. "I'll be honest I never expected to have any kits of my own at all.", she meowed, looking at her paws with her lower eye. "But starclan works in many ways and I'm glad their going to be born.", she responded. They were her and Blizzardsky, but mostly hers. She'd spend more time with them then he woild. Not that he won't be there at all, but she was the one who would spend all nights with them.

// The Flying Pizza; \\

teddy.
May 14th, 2021, 02:20 PM
╰┈➤ Bumblebelly | Exis Rani Papaya Jackpot

Squeezing through, the dark coloured tom slowly made his way forwards with a small rumbling purr. It was as if those large ears of his had heard Foxblazes thoughts and decided to disprove him-- the real reasons simply being the big boy had some attachments to nursery he wasn't ready to face yet.

A muffled gasp slipped from behind the limp frog within his jaws when he saw the tiny Wiggly beans, Foxblaze, and her kittens. "Beautiful!" He managed to whisper in an overly enthusiastic meow once the frog was placed respectfully in front of Foxblaze. Oh, how young she had been on that first patrol that picked him up... and now?! It made his heart all fuzzy to see the youth growing.

"Congratulations to you both for the birth!" He leaned down to give each of the babies a little lick of comfort. So tiny, so cute! "If you need a babysitter, give me a shout." He chirped softly, nudging Foxblazes cheek affectionately as he lifted up. He knew how protective Sootstar had been or her... The least he could do was care from the shadows on his behalf.

teddy.
May 15th, 2021, 04:12 AM
Spotkit
[ Romulus Fuzzy ]

Amber eyes peeked open in the back of the den, his jaw stretching open to reveal tiny, but definitely sharp, canines as he yawned. The silver leopard-spotted tom raised his head lazily as he heard the rumbling purr, frowning slightly as realized a warrior had entered the den and was blocking the ray of sunshine he had been so comfortably basking in. A quiet purr of his own formed in the back of his throat as he watched the tom struggle to enter the den, raising a brow as he let his gaze rest on the prey he was carrying. Was it lunch already?

At the mention of a story, Spotkit's ears stood to attention. Was that something they did now? He didn't leave the den very often, preferred to stay in the nest where it was safe, and much quieter, but perhaps this could be fun. Letting out a quiet mew, he stood to his paws, stretching with another smaller yawn before padding up to the tom with curious eyes, sniffing the prey hesitantly.

Rxmulus Pepperkins
[Possibly dark? talks about death n such, also I am so sorry this is so late]

Beetlekit was watching the cats of the nursery move about. Her green eyes narrowed at all these cats. They were basically strangers to her, sure the tortoiseshell recognized their scents but all these cats were just moving bodies of scent and sound to her. None of them interacted with her. Not even her own siblings or mother acknowledged her! It was extremely frustrating. Yet, it left her time to watch, and observe the cats around her. To ponder things that really weren't brought up.

What was it like to die? Do cats forget to miss you once you are gone so long? Does a cat really go to an after life or do they just disappear after death? How many ways was there to die? Beetlekit wanted to know these things. They intrigued her and made her ponder quizzical things. It kept her kind busy when she was not observing the busy Clan.
Beetlekit slowly turned her gaze to the large tom that pushed his way into the nursey. He was not a cat she recognized at all. And yet, he was offering to tell stories? She never heard any of those.
Curiosity took the young molly over and she moved her speckled self over to the huge tom. Her green eyes scanned over him before she just sat in front of him. Beetlekit's position was tense, yet proper. "I've not heard a story before." She declared not exactly sure what she was signing up for by coming to this stranger.

╰┈➤ Bumblebelly

The two tiny beings before him could do no harm, he simply declared in his mind, as he found himself remembering exactly how much he loved kittens and everything they held. He ached for his own but those were times gone by; it didn't matter anymore.

He offered a large warm smile as he settled before with a small groan, lowering his parcel of goods for the kittens to take. He let a rumbling grumbling purr trickle out to the kittens. "Stories! Yes a story. Sometimes it's good to reflect on the past and learn from our mistakes," he hummed happily. "Like... the battle between Riverclan and the Windclan coyotes!"

The Flying Pizza
May 15th, 2021, 06:11 AM
| Angelique |

|Mothsky|

The queen smiled. "Yes, especially at this time..." she yawned. "I should rest...Thanks for coming to talk to me...If you ever want to chat again, you know where to find me." she waved her tail in goodbye as she let herself drift into a comfortable sleep.

(Ended)

Fenz
May 17th, 2021, 11:28 AM
riverkit
Riverkit sat outside the nursery, she was happy when redkit was made a apprentice but now she was lonely. Sighing she got to her paws stopping for a brief second to lick at her chest fur. I wish I was a apprentice she thought sadly as she began to look for her mother dawnmuzzle her mother. Upon spotting her she scurried over over nearly tumbling over her own paws. Mother mother when will I be. Made apprentice she mewed sadly but a hint of joy was detectable. Her silver blue fur shone in the sunlight and the rays of warmth heated up the air. She missed redpaw badly and really wanted to get back to him as soon as she possibly could. leopardstrike4

~|Snow Leopard|~
May 17th, 2021, 12:18 PM
riverkit
Riverkit sat outside the nursery, she was happy when redkit was made a apprentice but now she was lonely. Sighing she got to her paws stopping for a brief second to lick at her chest fur. I wish I was a apprentice she thought sadly as she began to look for her mother dawnmuzzle her mother. Upon spotting her she scurried over over nearly tumbling over her own paws. Mother mother when will I be. Made apprentice she mewed sadly but a hint of joy was detectable. Her silver blue fur shone in the sunlight and the rays of warmth heated up the air. She missed redpaw badly and really wanted to get back to him as soon as she possibly could. leopardstrike4

Dawnmuzzle padded over to her kit. "It's okay, you'll be one soon." She purred.

Fenz
May 17th, 2021, 12:21 PM
Dawnmuzzle padded over to her kit. "It's okay, you'll be one soon." She purred.
Riverkit
Riverkit purred in excitement as her mother nuzzled her. I’ll grow up to be a big strong warrior with a big heart she mewed happily. Her smile brightened when she saw redpaw, running over she skidded to a stop. Hey redpaw I’ll be a apprentice soon to so just wait for me! she mewed happily as she nudged the older Tom. Topaztaill

~|Snow Leopard|~
May 17th, 2021, 12:42 PM
Riverkit
Riverkit purred in excitement as her mother nuzzled her. I’ll grow up to be a big strong warrior with a big heart she mewed happily. Her smile brightened when she saw redpaw, running over she skidded to a stop. Hey redpaw I’ll be a apprentice soon to so just wait for me! she mewed happily as she nudged the older Tom. Topaztaill
(Do you mind if Sorrelkit spies on Dawn, River, and Red?)

Dawnmuzzle purred softly. "That's my kit.'' She mewed, rubbing her tail on Riverkit's head.

Fenz
May 17th, 2021, 12:45 PM
(Do you mind if Sorrelkit spies on Dawn, River, and Red?)

Dawnmuzzle purred softly. "That's my kit.'' She mewed, rubbing her tail on Riverkit's head.
(Spy away)

Topaz
May 17th, 2021, 01:32 PM
Riverkit
~Redpaw~

He blinked as he entered the nursery, for the moment he did, he was nearly tackled by Riverkit. Redpaw smiled, flicking his tail in greeting.

The Kitty.
May 18th, 2021, 09:41 AM
Sightlesskit

A velveteen nose quivered with a sneeze oncoming.

The thin girl — Sightlesskit, they called her — was huddled up in the corner of the nursery, tail-tip entwined across her muzzle. The room was black, and only that. Nothing more, and it would likely remain this way for the remainder of her life.

She feels helpless — body all nerve and internal disaster. Shaken. To make things miserably worse, her vision — such a precious gift she could have had — had failed her since birth. Replacing the two areas where her eyes might have been were instead, orbless wrinkles; as though things had been sewn shut.

// Oakpaw1 Just have Dusk approach I guess, whatever you feels fit!

Galaxy_
May 18th, 2021, 09:48 AM
Sightlesskit

A velveteen nose quivered with a sneeze oncoming.

The thin girl — Sightlesskit, they called her — was huddled up in the corner of the nursery, tail-tip entwined across her muzzle. The room was black, and only that. Nothing more, and it would likely remain this way for the remainder of her life.

She feels helpless — body all nerve and internal disaster. Shaken. To make things miserably worse, her vision — such a precious gift she could have had — had failed her since birth. Replacing the two areas her eyes might have been were instead, orbless wrinkles; as though things had been sewn shut.

// Oakpaw1 Just have Dusk approach I guess, whatever you feels fit!

Duskit hured nosies coming from the far side of the nersury he walk over and ask "are you ok?" "you don't look that well"

The Kitty.
May 18th, 2021, 09:56 AM
Duskit hured nosies coming from the far side of the nersury he walk over and ask "are you ok?" "you don't look that well"

Sightlesskit

Oh, no. Footsteps. Someone was approaching! Hastily, worriedly, the scruffy girl threw up her forepaws to cover her ears. Oh, and her face! No, no, this was not good. They were going to hurt her-

Her ears swiveled back, slightly, then, her attentiveness apparently snagged. And they asked if she was... okay. Okay? “I....” She lifted one paw from her face, head tilting upward as though to try and meet his gaze. “You’re not gonna hurt me?” she prompts timidly — though, in truth, he seems... alright. Trustworthy, at least.

“I could be better.”

Galaxy_
May 18th, 2021, 09:59 AM
Sightlesskit

Oh, no. Footsteps. Someone was approaching! Hastily, worriedly, the scruffy girl threw up her forepaws to cover her ears. Oh, and her face! No, no, this was not good. They were going to hurt her-

Her ears swiveled back, slightly, then, her attentiveness apparently snagged. And they asked if she was... okay. Okay? “I....” She lifted one paw from her face, head tilting upward as though to try and meet his gaze. “You’re not gonna hurt me?” she prompts timidly — though, in truth, he seems... alright. Trustworthy, at least.

“I could be better.”

_Duskkit___

HUrt you lets what everyone thinks of me just because I'm bigger I never hurt a bug before I'm gentle as a mouse! He said surprise

The Kitty.
May 18th, 2021, 10:10 AM
_Duskkit___

HUrt you lets what everyone thinks of me just because I'm bigger I never hurt a bug before I'm gentle as a mouse! He said surprise

Sightlesskit

And with his response said, she urged the other paw away from her face. How was she supposed to respond? She wasn’t looking to possibly hurt the other kit’s feelings, really, but it would be hard to speak a mere facade. Who was she to trust anymore?

Suppose she might as well play it the fake way, at this point. The muscles in her forequarters — visible only because of how skinny she was — twitch, in what was just a whisker’s length away from being a flinch. “I... Everyone says that, and then they... Hurt. Me.” A brisk image of her mother tearing away at her fur, at her flesh, hurried through her mind — Sightless tensed.

“I’m sorry. I know you mean it and I... Uhm, yeah. But... How are you?”

Galaxy_
May 18th, 2021, 10:11 AM
Sightlesskit

And with his response said, she urged the other paw away from her face. How was she supposed to respond? She wasn’t looking to possibly hurt the other kit’s feelings, really, but it would be hard to speak a mere facade. Who was she to trust anymore?

Suppose she might as well play it the fake way, at this point. The muscles in her forequarters — visible only because of how skinny she was — twitch, in what was just a whisker’s length away from being a flinch. “I... Everyone says that, and then they... Hurt. Me.” A brisk image of her mother tearing away at her fur, at her flesh, hurried through her mind — Sightless tensed.

“I’m sorry. I know you mean it and I... Uhm, yeah. But... How are you?”

IM fine but why are you scardeed he looked over what happened to your PELT! he exclimed

The Kitty.
May 18th, 2021, 10:19 AM
IM fine but why are you scardeed he looked over what happened to your PELT! he exclimed

Sightlesskit

The tip of the ragged girl’s tail flicked at the air, lamely. Had she eyes, they’d blink in increasingly obvious irritation. And who was to care if this dude would understand, perhaps, why, or not. She kneaded at the moss with her digits to disguise her frustration. And, oh yeah — her HURT. Ugh! How insensitive some cats were.

“I’m scared.... for the same reason of why my pelt looks like a pile of rotting dog-dung!” she growls. Dare he, truly, ask such a thing? No one was supposed to care any for Sightlesskit OR her feelings, much less inquire of them.

The Flying Pizza
May 20th, 2021, 07:18 PM
Mothsky smiled to herself. She never expected the kits she was going to have. Eh... That's love. Sometimes, cats could be so blind. She muttered to herself.

|Oof open I guess|

shaded shadow
May 21st, 2021, 04:49 PM
rainingkit sat down in the nursery he was bored

FrostCat

Raven~
May 21st, 2021, 05:11 PM
Twigkit bounced up to Raining kit. "Hi!" He chirped.
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
May 21st, 2021, 05:14 PM
Twigkit bounced up to Raining kit. "Hi!" He chirped.

hello said rainingkit looking at twigkit
FrostCat

Raven~
May 21st, 2021, 05:16 PM
"Whatcha doing?" Twigkit prodded, sitting down next to Rainingkit.
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
May 21st, 2021, 05:27 PM
"Whatcha doing?" Twigkit prodded, sitting down next to Rainingkit.

nothing said rainingkit what are you doing

FrostCat

Raven~
May 21st, 2021, 05:31 PM
"Talking to you." Twigkit replied seriously.
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
May 21st, 2021, 06:23 PM
"Talking to you." Twigkit replied seriously.

rainingkit smiled got me their.

FrostCat

Raven~
May 21st, 2021, 06:31 PM
Twigkit beamed. "Sooooo... whatcha doing?"
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
May 21st, 2021, 09:23 PM
Twigkit beamed. "Sooooo... whatcha doing?"

sitting hear lisening to you rainingkit said smiling at twigkit
FrostCat

Raven~
May 21st, 2021, 09:25 PM
"Right! Now you're talking!" Twigkit nodded while smiling wide.
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
May 21st, 2021, 09:32 PM
"Right! Now you're talking!" Twigkit nodded while smiling wide.

rainingkit smiled so what do you want to do she asked twigkit

FrostCat

Raven~
May 21st, 2021, 09:35 PM
"Hmm....I don't know. What were you doing before?" Twigkit inquired.
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
May 21st, 2021, 09:40 PM
"Hmm....I don't know. What were you doing before?" Twigkit inquired.

Hmm i was sitting here wondering when was i going to become an apprentice

FrostCat

Raven~
May 21st, 2021, 09:42 PM
"Well, how old are you?" Twigkit asked.
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
May 21st, 2021, 09:45 PM
"Well, how old are you?" Twigkit asked.

5 and a half moons old rainingkit told him

FrostCat

Raven~
May 21st, 2021, 09:52 PM
"I'm 5 without the half," Twigkit told him. "We should both become apprentices soon."
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
May 21st, 2021, 10:17 PM
"I'm 5 without the half," Twigkit told him. "We should both become apprentices soon."

rainingkit smiled I wonder who our mentors will be

FrostCat

Raven~
May 21st, 2021, 10:19 PM
"I hope I get Twilightstar!" Twigkit confessed.
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
May 21st, 2021, 10:22 PM
"I hope I get Twilightstar!" Twigkit confessed.

every kit wants twilightstar signed rainingkit I dont know who i want my mentor to be I just hope that they dont wake me up ever morning before the dawn patrol said rainingkit

FrostCat

Raven~
May 21st, 2021, 10:26 PM
"You don't have any preferences?" Twigkit was dismayed. "Not one?"
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
May 21st, 2021, 10:31 PM
"You don't have any preferences?" Twigkit was dismayed. "Not one?

made splashleap said rainingkit

FrostCat

Raven~
May 22nd, 2021, 06:46 AM
Twigkit nodded at his answer. He knew who Splashleap was, but they had never really interacted. "You excited?
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
May 22nd, 2021, 09:31 AM
Twigkit nodded at his answer. He knew who Splashleap was, but they had never really interacted. "You excited?

yes said rainingkit are you?

FrostCat

Raven~
May 22nd, 2021, 09:33 AM
"Of course!" Twigkit cried. "Who wouldn't?"
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
May 22nd, 2021, 09:36 AM
"Of course!" Twigkit cried. "Who wouldn't?"

I dont know someone who thinks that their mentor will make them take care of the elders every time they get into trouble.

FrostCat

Raven~
May 22nd, 2021, 09:44 AM
"But then the elders can tell you stories!" Twigkit explained.
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
May 22nd, 2021, 09:46 AM
"But then the elders can tell you stories!" Twigkit explained.

true said rainingkit but mouse bile smells bad

FrostCat

Raven~
May 22nd, 2021, 09:54 AM
"Then don't smell it," Twigkit suggested.
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
May 22nd, 2021, 10:39 AM
Then don't smell it," Twigkit suggested.

ok said rainingkit smiling at twigkit

FrostCat

Raven~
May 22nd, 2021, 10:43 AM
Twigkit grinned back. "What do think your warrior name is going to be?" He asked randomly.
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
May 22nd, 2021, 10:58 AM
Twigkit grinned back. "What do think your warrior name is going to be?" He asked randomly.

i dont know mabe rainingfur

FrostCat

Raven~
May 22nd, 2021, 11:06 AM
Twigkit frowned. "Booooring. That's so common!" He stared intently at Rainingkit. "How about Raininghaze?"
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
May 22nd, 2021, 11:12 AM
Twigkit frowned. "Booooring. That's so common!" He stared intently at Rainingkit. "How about Raininghaze?"

mabe it sounds nice what do you think your warrior name will be

FrostCat

Raven~
May 22nd, 2021, 11:14 AM
"Twigbounce!" Twigkit exclaimed.
shaded shadow

Fenz
May 24th, 2021, 06:40 AM
riverkit
Riverkit glanced around the nursery, she hadn’t spoken much since redpaw left. Sighing she got to her paws and walked outside. The morning due glistening on the grass and the cool air made her smile. She was very much used to being alone nowadays. She just knew that she would become a apprentice soon then she could be with her best friends! But for now she just wanted someone to talk to and play with. Looking around she didn’t really see anyone so she decided she would wait until someone came to her.
/Open\

Akira
May 24th, 2021, 10:26 PM
Creekripple entered the nursery, a trout in his jaws. Another day, another visit to the nursery. Placing his prey down, he scanned the den. "I brought some food!" He called out. "Get it while it's warm!"

(Open!)

Pepperkins
May 26th, 2021, 04:37 PM
Spotkit
[ Rxmulus Fuzzy ]

Spotkit jumped back slightly as he dropped the prey, creeping forward to sniff at it hesitantly as he looked to the warrior with interest. Stepping back once more as he watched the other kit for a moment, nodding at the statement. He was in the same boat, never having heard a story. Now that he thought of it, had he ever left the nursery? His silver fur trembled for a moment but it didn't seem to phase him as he finally glanced back up. The other kits had spoken of stories, but they were from elders, why was this warrior offering one? Wait, now he wondered if perhaps this was an elder and he was just behind. The different thoughts made his brain hurt.

Perhaps it could be fun. As the tom spoke again, he listed with interest, eyes shimmering lightly at the mention of war. "Woah.." The quiet gasp of curiosity escaped her before she noticed, but was quickly cut short looking away, but keeping an ear perked.

[Me looking at this: Also me not realizing yall have been waiting on me :spinning: ]

spade
May 27th, 2021, 03:16 PM
This couldn't be true. It just couldn't. No no no no no. The one cat he wished he could ban from rearing kits, or selecting a mate to rear kits with... sky-brained idiot, he just had to bring more of himself into this world. Kestrelstar fought to keep the frown off his face, tail twitching irritably as he made his way into the nursery, yellow eyes scanning for the cat he was searching for.

"Heronflight," he called, making sure his voice sounded welcoming in preparation for the questions he had. The leader picked his way over to the queen, ignoring any mewling kits that tried to grab his attention. "I see you're doing well. If you don't mind me asking... who is your mate again?" Please, pleasepleaseplease. The begging was relentless, not letting up despite the answer being clear in front of him.

// Angelique

VexSkullz
May 28th, 2021, 10:25 AM
Kestrelsplash took a step into the den, then another. His paws tingled with joy; he felt weirdly calm stepping into the den, and it felt ironic since the Nursery was quite possibly the loudest den in the camp, with all the kits playing and yowling. He enjoyed helping the Queens get their minds off their rowdy kits and play with them himself. He couldn't wait to have him and Fernstream's kits in the mix, wanting to learn how to swim and catch fish. What if he got to Mentor one of the kits? He purred.

Crouching down to get to the middle of the Nursery, Kestrelsplash announced; "Who's got the guts to battle me? I bet none of you can bring me down!" That'd get the kits hyped up; it was like the kits completely forgot if he was a cat or a hungry dog when he challenged them like that.

~Mothman~
May 28th, 2021, 10:29 AM
Kestrelsplash took a step into the den, then another. His paws tingled with joy; he felt weirdly calm stepping into the den, and it felt ironic since the Nursery was quite possibly the loudest den in the camp, with all the kits playing and yowling. He enjoyed helping the Queens get their minds off their rowdy kits and play with them himself. He couldn't wait to have him and Fernstream's its in the mix, wanting to learn how to swim and catch fish. What if he got to Mentor one of the kits? He purred.

Crouching down to get to the middle of the Nursery, Kestrelsplash announced; "Who's got the guts to battle me? I bet none of you can bring me down!" That'd get the kits hyped up; it was like the kits completely forgot if he was a cat or a hungry dog when he challenged them like that.
Puddlekit lifted his head at the chllange. His fur bristled as he stood up to face the other cat.

VexSkullz
May 28th, 2021, 10:31 AM
Puddlekit lifted his head at the chllange. His fur bristled as he stood up to face the other cat.

Kestrelsplash smirked; his first opponent! He put a paw up and playfully gave a starting prod to the kit. "Is that all you've got?" He teased, flicking his tail.

starry
May 28th, 2021, 10:32 AM
Fernstream

The she-cat smiled as she watched Kestrelsplash. He seemed to like the nursery. She padded over, watching him play with the kit. "C'mon Puddlekit, you can beat him!" she joked, looking at her mate.

AntiAngelic Ashnose

~Mothman~
May 28th, 2021, 10:32 AM
Kestrelsplash smirked; his first opponent! He put a paw up and playfully gave a starting prod to the kit. "Is that all you've got?" He teased, flicking his tail.
"Of course not!" Puddlekit yowled, bunching up his hind legs and springing on top of the much bigger cat.

VexSkullz
May 28th, 2021, 10:41 AM
Fernstream

The she-cat smiled as she watched Kestrelsplash. He seemed to like the nursery. She padded over, watching him play with the kit. "C'mon Puddlekit, you can beat him!" she joked, looking at her mate.

AntiAngelic Ashnose
Kestrelsplash glanced over as he saw his mate cheering the kit on, his smile only growing. "He's too tiny, Fernstream! He'll never take me down!" He couldn't help but chuckle after; this was getting fun!

"Of course not!" Puddlekit yowled, bunching up his hind legs and springing on top of the much bigger cat.

"Argh!" He said dramatically, his smile never leaving, as he felt the kit grab onto him. He didn't want to give up his stance, though; he gave a small shake before he attempted to give more prods to the kit, yet he was too far away for him to reach. He decided to use his next tactic; he rolled onto his side slowly to make sure the kit wouldn't get hurt as he hit the ground, then wriggled, laughing before getting back into character; "You haven't beat me yet!" He twisted and nudged the kit with his muzzle.

~Mothman~
May 28th, 2021, 10:43 AM
AntiAngelic
Puddlekit growled and swiped his paws at the tom's face, making sure to keep his claws sheathed. He usually was so careful and quiet, but he was bored and alone, so this helped.

VexSkullz
May 28th, 2021, 10:53 AM
AntiAngelic
Puddlekit growled and swiped his paws at the tom's face, making sure to keep his claws sheathed. He usually was so careful and quiet, but he was bored and alone, so this helped.

The kit seemed to enjoy playing, which Kestrelsplash was happy about. He picked up his own paw and softly nudged the kit before giving another dramatic statement; "Aghh! Noo, that swipe was too powerful! You beat mee! How could I lose!" He gave a jerk, then chuckled, scrambling to his paws before he asked; "What else do you want to do? You've already beaten me at fighting. Got anymore ideas?"

~Mothman~
May 28th, 2021, 10:55 AM
The kit seemed to enjoy playing, which Kestrelsplash was happy about. He picked up his own paw and softly nudged the kit before giving another dramatic statement; "Aghh! Noo, that swipe was too powerful! You beat mee! How could I lose!" He gave a jerk, then chuckled, scrambling to his paws before he asked; "What else do you want to do? You've already beaten me at fighting. Got anymore ideas?"
Puddlekit was taken aback.
"You want to spend time with me?" he asked, suprised. "Why?"

VexSkullz
May 28th, 2021, 10:59 AM
Puddlekit was taken aback.
"You want to spend time with me?" he asked, suprised. "Why?"

Kestrelsplash gave a smile. "I love kits, that's why! Plus the Queens need some time to rest from you all, so I'd gladly spend time with you if it means the she-cats don't go insane." He chuckled. "Plus no kit deserves to be set aside while the others have fun. I haven't seen you play with any of the kits with moss or anything, so I'll gladly be the one to do it."

~Mothman~
May 28th, 2021, 11:01 AM
Kestrelsplash gave a smile. "I love kits, that's why! Plus the Queens need some time to rest from you all, so I'd gladly spend time with you if it means the she-cats don't go insane." He chuckled. "Plus no kit deserves to be set aside while the others have fun. I haven't seen you play with any of the kits with moss or anything, so I'll gladly be the one to do it."
Puddlekit scruffed his paws against the dirt. "I don't have many friends. Redpaw moved to the Apprentice's den and so I'm alone. I don't even have a mother."

VexSkullz
May 28th, 2021, 11:19 AM
Puddlekit scruffed his paws against the dirt. "I don't have many friends. Redpaw moved to the Apprentice's den and so I'm alone. I don't even have a mother."

Ah, so that was why. Ketrelsplash nudged the kit, sympathy filling his gaze. Kestrelsplash didn't know his real mother and never had a father around. "I'm... sorry about that. It's hard to not have family around. And I understand how hard it is to watch friends go while you stay behind." He didn't know what to say for a few moments, then got an idea. "Well just because some friends go away doesn't mean you can't make more, right? I'll be your friend if you'd like."

starry
May 28th, 2021, 11:21 AM
Fernstream

Fernstream padded over. "I can be your friend, too." the queen meowed, smiling at her mate as he talked with the kit. He really had a talent for it.

Ashnose AntiAngelic

~Mothman~
May 28th, 2021, 11:21 AM
Ah, so that was why. Ketrelsplash nudged the kit, sympathy filling his gaze. Kestrelsplash didn't know his real mother and never had a father around. "I'm... sorry about that. It's hard to not have family around. And I understand how hard it is to watch friends go while you stay behind." He didn't know what to say for a few moments, then got an idea. "Well just because some friends go away doesn't mean you can't make more, right? I'll be your friend if you'd like."
"Really?" Puddlekit was suspicious. "You mean it?"

~Mothman~
May 28th, 2021, 11:22 AM
Fernstream

Fernstream padded over. "I can be your friend, too." the queen meowed, smiling at her mate as he talked with the kit. He really had a talent for it.

Ashnose AntiAngelic
"Yeah?" His eyes shone.

starry
May 28th, 2021, 11:26 AM
Fernstream

"Of course. What would I be a queen for if I didn't like kits? And, I'm sure Kestrelsplash means it too." she meowed softly, with a glance towards her mate.

AntiAngelic Ashnose

~Mothman~
May 28th, 2021, 11:28 AM
Fernstream

"Of course. What would I be a queen for if I didn't like kits? And, I'm sure Kestrelsplash means it too." she meowed softly, with a glance towards her mate.

AntiAngelic Ashnose
Puddlekit rubbed his head against his new friends pelts.
"Thank you," he mewed in a whispered.

VexSkullz
May 28th, 2021, 12:40 PM
Fernstream

Ashnose AntiAngelic

His eyes shone as the Queen joined in, a purr forming in his throat. He was glad he fell in love with a she-cat like herself.

"Really?" Puddlekit was suspicious. "You mean it?"

"Of course! I'd love to be friends with you! You're a sweet kit. How could I ever turn down becoming friends with a kit like you?" He gave the kit an encouraging nudge. He would never force a kit to be his friend, and this kit was no different. He just hated seeing kits alone like this one was. Speaking of; "I haven't heard your name yet. Mind mentioning it? I'm Kestrelsplash." He said softly.

~Mothman~
May 28th, 2021, 12:41 PM
His eyes shone as the Queen joined in, a purr forming in his throat. He was glad he fell in love with a she-cat like herself.

"Of course! I'd love to be friends with you! You're a sweet kit. How could I ever turn down becoming friends with a kit like you?" He gave the kit an encouraging nudge. He would never force a kit to be his friend, and this kit was no different. He just hated seeing kits alone like this one was. Speaking of; "I haven't heard your name yet. Mind mentioning it? I'm Kestrelsplash." He said softly.
I'm Puddlekit!" he said.

VexSkullz
May 28th, 2021, 12:51 PM
I'm Puddlekit!" he said.

"That's a sweet name! I like that name; Puddlekit. I loved splashing in mud puddles when I was an Apprentice. My adoptive mother at the time almost wanted to rename me Mudpaw because of all the mud that would get onto my fur. She had to put me in ponds so much so it'd go away. My natural fur looks a lot like mud, so sometimes she couldn't tell the difference." He chuckled, then trailed off as he remembered her. He... missed her. It'd been so long since she died and he still felt guilty about arguing with her being the last time he saw her alive.

Pushing the thought away, he smiled at the kit again. "I hope me and Fernstream make good friends. Don't let my Warrior duties keep us from playing around from time to time! You'll have Fernstream with you for awhile, though." He turned to his mate, a warm smile greeting her again.

Stormpoppy

~Mothman~
May 28th, 2021, 02:27 PM
"That's a sweet name! I like that name; Puddlekit. I loved splashing in mud puddles when I was an Apprentice. My adoptive mother at the time almost wanted to rename me Mudpaw because of all the mud that would get onto my fur. She had to put me in ponds so much so it'd go away. My natural fur looks a lot like mud, so sometimes she couldn't tell the difference." He chuckled, then trailed off as he remembered her. He... missed her. It'd been so long since she died and he still felt guilty about arguing with her being the last time he saw her alive.

Pushing the thought away, he smiled at the kit again. "I hope me and Fernstream make good friends. Don't let my Warrior duties keep us from playing around from time to time! You'll have Fernstream with you for awhile, though." He turned to his mate, a warm smile greeting her again.

Stormpoppy "Thank you both so much," he said, dipping his head.

VexSkullz
May 28th, 2021, 02:39 PM
"Thank you both so much," he said, dipping his head.

Kestrelsplash gleamed, nodding to the kit. "Of course, little guy."

~Mothman~
May 28th, 2021, 02:41 PM
Kestrelsplash gleamed, nodding to the kit. "Of course, little guy." Puddlekit hadn't been happier his whole life. He finally found something of a family. It was a good feeling, and a different one. He purred.

Madelaine
May 30th, 2021, 12:38 AM
Heronflight had almost fallen asleep when the Riverclan leader walked in to talk to her. With sleepy eyes, she looked over at him. After a while of allowing her eyes to adjust she stood up and sat down. She wondered what he would need from her.

It did come as a surprise when he asked who her mate was. Oh, no was the word out. It had to be There was no way Blizzardsky could keep his mouth shut until she was able to tell others who her kit's father was. Was she the only one who didn't have a problem with her mate? She guessed so. Her anxiety crept in. "The father is Blizzardsky.", she meowed, almost in embarrassment.

// spade; \\

_Riverblossom_
May 30th, 2021, 05:42 PM
"Hey.I'm Sandflower." she said walking into the nursery and laying next to one of the queens."I'm the new queen.What is your name?"
Tiabirb
(She is new and isn't in the allegiances yet)

Tiabirb
May 30th, 2021, 07:37 PM
"Hey.I'm Sandflower." she said walking into the nursery and laying next to one of the queens."I'm the new queen.What is your name?"
Tiabirb
(She is new and isn't in the allegiances yet)

//Oh sweet! Hello!

Fireflower snorted and lifted her head up from her nap, her amber eyes peeling open as she took in the new she-cat. "Huh? Oh, welcome Sandflower. Name's Fireflower. Lotsa flowers here in RiverClan," She purred softly and rolled onto her side, lazily licking her paw and drawing it over her face in slow motions. "When did you learn you were having kits?" She purred and glanced at her own swollen belly.

_Riverblossom_
May 31st, 2021, 07:20 AM
//Oh sweet! Hello!

Fireflower snorted and lifted her head up from her nap, her amber eyes peeling open as she took in the new she-cat. "Huh? Oh, welcome Sandflower. Name's Fireflower. Lotsa flowers here in RiverClan," She purred softly and rolled onto her side, lazily licking her paw and drawing it over her face in slow motions. "When did you learn you were having kits?" She purred and glanced at her own swollen belly.
"About 3-4 moons ago.I thought i was sick until they started kicking.What about you?"

Tiabirb
May 31st, 2021, 11:23 AM
"About 3-4 moons ago.I thought i was sick until they started kicking.What about you?"

Fireflower glanced down at the she-cats belly. If she had been expecting for that long, with each moon being a month... "Are you sure they only just started kicking?" Worry laced her mew; if they were only started kicking, that could signal that the kits were already weak and sickly, or slower in their development.

"I've been expecting for about two moons myself. The little ones love to squirm about." She purred.

_Riverblossom_
May 31st, 2021, 03:28 PM
Fireflower glanced down at the she-cats belly. If she had been expecting for that long, with each moon being a month... "Are you sure they only just started kicking?" Worry laced her mew; if they were only started kicking, that could signal that the kits were already weak and sickly, or slower in their development.

"I've been expecting for about two moons myself. The little ones love to squirm about." She purred.
"Yea so they actually started kicking about 2 moons ago.Why?"

Tiabirb
May 31st, 2021, 05:01 PM
"Yea so they actually started kicking about 2 moons ago.Why?"

"Because if they just started kicking only now, being close to kitting..." Fireflower said in a low voice, "It means the kits may not survive for long. It's a harsh fact, but it's a true one. Queens can tell if their litter may or may not be strong and healthy." She swiped her tongue again and washed her face, blinking crusties from her eyes and wiping them with her paw.

_Riverblossom_
May 31st, 2021, 08:05 PM
"Because if they just started kicking only now, being close to kitting..." Fireflower said in a low voice, "It means the kits may not survive for long. It's a harsh fact, but it's a true one. Queens can tell if their litter may or may not be strong and healthy." She swiped her tongue again and washed her face, blinking crusties from her eyes and wiping them with her paw.
"Oh well i think my litter is gonna come out strong.What about you?"

Roseleader
June 1st, 2021, 08:10 AM
Beechkit was laying in her nest, fast asleep. (Open)

The Flying Pizza
June 1st, 2021, 07:27 PM
|Mothsky|

The queen sat in her nest, thinking. She sighed, sadly. It was sort of not fun in the Nursery. She missed hunting and the views as she walked. She wanted to talk to some cat at least.

(Open)

StrikeStone
June 2nd, 2021, 03:19 PM
Lilackit woke up and opened her eyes looking around curious what was happening so she walked over to them, "Hi" she said softly and sweetly

_Riverblossom_
June 3rd, 2021, 06:32 AM
"Hey.I'm the new queen kestralstar announced.What is your name?" said sandflowr sitting down by one nice looking queen.

FrostCat

Caramel
June 4th, 2021, 12:26 PM
===>Orchidkit
Orchidkit blinked open her eyes. How long had she napped for? Hopefully she had woken up at the right time. It's not that she had anything important to do, she was still just a kit after all, she was just training herself to wake up on time for when she became an apprentice.
She elegantly stretched out her forepaws, before getting up and scanning the den.
Ah! There she was. Her adoptive mother, Fernstream. It seemed like most of the other kits were asleep, and she didn't really have much else to do, so she decided to go talk to her. Having a good relationship with one's parents was a very respectable trait after all.
"Oh, hi mom!" She called to her mother before padding up to her.

starry
June 4th, 2021, 12:29 PM
Fernstream

Fernstream smiled at the kit. "Hello, Orchidkit? How are you doing? Still watching over your appearance, I expect?" she asked with a little chuckle. She had taken in a lot of kits now - well, only three, but she'd get some soon - and she loved every one of them.

Caramel

Caramel
June 4th, 2021, 12:34 PM
Fernstream

Fernstream smiled at the kit. "Hello, Orchidkit? How are you doing? Still watching over your appearance, I expect?" she asked with a little chuckle. She had taken in a lot of kits now - well, only three, but she'd get some soon - and she loved every one of them.

@Caramel (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=12436)

====>Orchidkit
Oh no! How could she have forgotten to groom her fur after waking up?
"Of course!" Orchidkit mewed before trying to non-suspiciously groom the tiny tuft of her fur that had been ruffled up during her sleep.
The first lesson Orchidkit had learned from well...herself and observing some of the more popular warriors and apprentices was to always keep her fur well groomed. She couldn't go around looking like she had just been pulled through thorns backwards! Her pelt had a glossy, very smooth look due to all of the grooming she had done, and it barely ever could get messed up.

starry
June 4th, 2021, 12:37 PM
Fernstream

Fernstream laughed. Orchidkit really did care for her appearance a lot. "What have you been doing in the nursery all the time?" she asked. When she had been a kit, it had been very boring for her. But every kit was different.

Caramel

Caramel
June 4th, 2021, 12:52 PM
Fernstream

Fernstream laughed. Orchidkit really did care for her appearance a lot. "What have you been doing in the nursery all the time?" she asked. When she had been a kit, it had been very boring for her. But every kit was different.

====>Orchidkit
Orchidkit thought for a bit. What had she been doing? Well, she had been trying to prepare herself for apprentice by perfecting her manners. She had also been trying to pick up on as much gossip as she could, so she knew who to talk to and who not to talk to, but maybe that would come off as a bit weird to say.
"Preparing myself for apprenticeship." She replied. "I've been perfecting all of my manners and been trying to perfect waking up at the exact correct time I want."

spade
June 4th, 2021, 01:20 PM
Heronflight had almost fallen asleep when the Riverclan leader walked in to talk to her. With sleepy eyes, she looked over at him. After a while of allowing her eyes to adjust she stood up and sat down. She wondered what he would need from her.

It did come as a surprise when he asked who her mate was. Oh, no was the word out. It had to be There was no way Blizzardsky could keep his mouth shut until she was able to tell others who her kit's father was. Was she the only one who didn't have a problem with her mate? She guessed so. Her anxiety crept in. "The father is Blizzardsky.", she meowed, almost in embarrassment.

// spade; \\

Ah, and there it was. The name Kestrelstar had expected, but still felt rocked by hearing it spoken out loud. So there were going to be mini Blizzardsky’s running around RiverClan - as if he didn’t have his paws full enough already. But... he couldn’t find fault in it, as much as he wished he could. Kits in any case were a blessing to the Clan, so instead the leader dipped his head to Heronflight.

”I know that Blizzardsky has some... rather unconventional ways to being a warrior... but kits in any regard are a blessing, and I am proud to see them grow up in RiverClan.” A soft smile fell on his face as he watched Heronflight.

He was certain he was going to regret this, but what kind of leader - no, what kind of cat - would he be to keep one of the parents away from the kits? Letting out a soft sigh, Kestrelstar gave a final flick of his tail. ”I suppose you’ll be wanting Blizzardsky in to join you to welcome your kits, correct?” His tone already implied that he would be going to speak to the tom about reinstating his nursery privileges, but for now he’d sit and talk to Heronflight.

Madelaine
June 4th, 2021, 11:32 PM
Heronflight knew he wasn't the best choice, but she loved him. He was a great mate so far. She was glad he was nothing like the last cat she was mates with. She wouldn't get into that, since it wasn't very important. Kits were a blessing, especially for her since she never thought she would have her own ever.

"I know you and Blizzardsky don't get along, but I hope to make sure these kits are respectful and don't cause any trouble. I hope for them to be more like me, but starclan might have other plans.", meowed Heronflight, trying to assure him that she would make sure they grow up right.

She tucked her front legs underneath her to get much more comfortable. When he began to speak up she looked at him, her good eye focused on his face while her lower one looked at the ground. "I don't want him to miss out on seeing them. I hope for him to be the first cat to see them. He looks excited about it.", she responded.

// spade; \\

starry
June 5th, 2021, 10:39 AM
Fernstream
Caramel

Fernstream chuckled. "And you don't dare get that pelt dirty!" she joked, then got serious again. "You'll be getting more siblings soon, it isn't long!" the queen meowed.

Caramel
June 5th, 2021, 10:52 AM
Fernstream

Fernstream chuckled. "And you don't dare get that pelt dirty!" she joked, then got serious again. "You'll be getting more siblings soon, it isn't long!" the queen meowed.

=====>Orchidkit<=====

Siblings? MORE siblings? She had thought that the amount of siblings she had already would be enough for her parents, but she was getting even MORE?
"Oh. G-Great!..." She tried desperately to hide her lack of enthusiasm. It didn't work.

starry
June 5th, 2021, 10:54 AM
Fernstream
Caramel

"Oh, c'mon." Fernstream meowed at the lack of enthusiasm. "You only have two right now. You could do with some more!" she mewed expectantly.

Caramel
June 5th, 2021, 11:12 AM
Fernstream

"Oh, c'mon." Fernstream meowed at the lack of enthusiasm. "You only have two right now. You could do with some more!" she mewed expectantly.

=====>Orchidkit<=====

Two was already way too much! But Orchidkit she was resigned to her fate with a whole bunch of siblings, all she could do now was hope that they wouldn't have too many. Duskkit and Russetkit were already to much to stand! Well...maybe it would actually be more proper and would make me look better if I actually liked my siblings? I guess they're not that bad.

"It's fine, really!" Orchidkit mewed. "So, um...do you uh already have any name ideas for them?"

starry
June 12th, 2021, 07:14 AM
Fernstream
Caramel

Not really. Fernstream meowed. But I want to make the names meaningful. Ooh, what if one of them is names after Kestrelsplash, your father?

Caramel
June 12th, 2021, 07:25 AM
Fernstream

Not really. Fernstream meowed. But I want to make the names meaningful. Ooh, what if one of them is names after Kestrelsplash, your father?

=====>Orchidkit<=====

Orchidkit tilted her head. "But, wouldn't that be confusing? Our leader's named Kestrelstar, my dad's named Kestrelsplash and then a sibling too?" She asked.

starry
June 12th, 2021, 07:27 AM
Fernstream
Caramel

Fernstream chuckled. Yes, but your father is a great cat, along with Kestrelstar. So that kit would have to turn out great too. she meowed.

xXSharptailXx
June 12th, 2021, 07:34 AM
"Hello Fernstream, how goes your day?" asked Icestep walking into the nursery after her walk. "I think we need to talk also," Icestep whispered.
~Storm~

Caramel
June 12th, 2021, 08:21 AM
Fernstream

Fernstream chuckled. Yes, but your father is a great cat, along with Kestrelstar. So that kit would have to turn out great too. she meowed.

=====>Orchidkit<=====

Hmmm...well, probably, yea. Orchidkit had never realized that her father's prefix was some kind of perfect prefix that made any cat to bore it great and perfect. Maybe I should ask to get my prefix changed...

Orchidkit shook that thought away. "Orchid" was just as great as "Kestrel", and if it wasn't really yet, than she would make it great by being the most popular and flawless cat of all the clans!...okay maybe not the most, leaders existed, but very great.

"Okay." She paused. "Ummm..so, uhh how did you uh come to meet my father?" Did that sound awkward and not confident enough? Was it obvious that she just didn't know what to say? Hopefully not. She had to get good at that very soon.

Peril
June 13th, 2021, 05:24 PM
Fallenpaw | open
The pregnant queen had settled in about a week ago. She had been getting used to familiar and unfamiliar scents alike. She liked the feeling of soft moss instead of scratchy sticks in her nest and only now realized how much she had missed it. She loved RiverClan with all her heart, she didn't know why she ever left.

Birchkit | open
The Maine coon tom was almost ready to be an apprentice. He loved the idea of getting trained for warriorhood! He padded towards his nest with his head held high.

Egasl
June 14th, 2021, 01:57 PM
~Sunkit~
Sunkit would turn over in her sleep. She’d shuffle and yawn, while stretching her non-seeing eyes open. She’d sniff around the den, curious of the strange smells of other cats.

ChloeThePotato
June 16th, 2021, 07:53 PM
Quickly dodging the flying moss balls, Fishkit curled up in the corner.
All the other kits were playing and honestly, she thought they could be doing something more, what, MATURE? Fishkit sighed and glanced out to the clearing. Sure, maybe she would like to be someone more playful to fit in, but she would enjoy someone to play with. Someone...... "OW!" Stupid kit hit her with a moss ball again.

Quickpaw
June 17th, 2021, 06:01 PM
Quickly dodging the flying moss balls, Fishkit curled up in the corner.
All the other kits were playing and honestly, she thought they could be doing something more, what, MATURE? Fishkit sighed and glanced out to the clearing. Sure, maybe she would like to be someone more playful to fit in, but she would enjoy someone to play with. Someone...... "OW!" Stupid kit hit her with a moss ball again.

"Sorry," Silverkit squeaked, running over to the kit he had hit with the squishy moss ball. "I didn't mean to hit you. I thought I would catch, but I guess I didn't. Who are you, anyways? I've never seen you before. But, I'm not even a moon old, so I guess I haven't had the time to meet everyone. My name's Silverkit. I have two littermates. Their names are Brookkit and Shadykit." As Silverkit began to talk about his family he realized that he was being boring─if not annoying. "Sorry." He shrunk back, no longer chatting away like a bird. He had never seen a bird, but one of the warriors had said that about an apprentice, so he figured it was an actual saying.

Snowpelt1111
June 17th, 2021, 09:21 PM
Blackkit walks in the nursery tired after the attack from badgers 🦡* “Even though I didn’t fight I helped and now I am tired” he thought 💭… “tomorrow at dawn I shall go to Snake heart and ask about the big scratch that felt like it was as deep as the hallow, maybe I will need some borage leaves 🍃 I will see” *she sighs *she walks into her daily spot which was the edge of the den* “we’ll time to sleep!” *she then dozed off, at dawn black kit heard the other kits shuffling, *she stretched and did a wide yawn* *Black kit ducked through the entrance of the nursery, and padded to the medicine entrance…

ChloeThePotato
June 17th, 2021, 09:47 PM
"Sorry," Silverkit squeaked, running over to the kit he had hit with the squishy moss ball. "I didn't mean to hit you. I thought I would catch, but I guess I didn't. Who are you, anyways? I've never seen you before. But, I'm not even a moon old, so I guess I haven't had the time to meet everyone. My name's Silverkit. I have two littermates. Their names are Brookkit and Shadykit." As Silverkit began to talk about his family he realized that he was being boring─if not annoying. "Sorry." He shrunk back, no longer chatting away like a bird. He had never seen a bird, but one of the warriors had said that about an apprentice, so he figured it was an actual saying.

Fishkit rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Thanks for giving me a wound." Fishkit smiled a bit and mewed, "Chatty-bird" She whispered under her breath. "Want to do something?"

Quickpaw
June 17th, 2021, 10:19 PM
Fishkit rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Thanks for giving me a wound." Fishkit smiled a bit and mewed, "Chatty-bird" She whispered under her breath. "Want to do something?"

"Yeah," Silverkit chose his words carefully, not wanting to say too much. "Sure. What?"

Snowpelt1111
June 18th, 2021, 09:32 AM
*Blackkit walked into the nursery* “hmm all I want to do is sleep now”he thought, *she padded into her usual spot to sleep in* (which was the edge of the den) *she curled into a tight ball and fell asleep straight away.

*In the morning she woke with the snuffling of the other kits in the nursery.* *she padded out the nursery ready to play with the other kits.*:ringbounce:

ChloeThePotato
June 18th, 2021, 11:04 AM
"Yeah," Silverkit chose his words carefully, not wanting to say too much. "Sure. What?"
Fishkit stared out the window, smirking. Even though she was mature, she liked to have fun, "Let's go out and find a piece of moss, then we can drag it back here and make it into a bouncy bed."
Paddling outside the den, Fishkit called, "Hurry up!

Quickpaw
June 18th, 2021, 12:06 PM
Fishkit stared out the window, smirking. Even though she was mature, she liked to have fun, "Let's go out and find a piece of moss, then we can drag it back here and make it into a bouncy bed."
Paddling outside the den, Fishkit called, "Hurry up!

Silverkit nodded and bounced after Fishkit.

ChloeThePotato
June 18th, 2021, 12:15 PM
Silverkit nodded and bounced after Fishkit.

Pulling a huge piece of moss on the tree, Fishkit noticed a big Willow Tree hanging down. Using her sharp claws, Fishkit snipped off a piece and tied it around her belly, to save for later. "Let's go look for some catmint and add it to the moss."

Quickpaw
June 18th, 2021, 02:41 PM
Pulling a huge piece of moss on the tree, Fishkit noticed a big Willow Tree hanging down. Using her sharp claws, Fishkit snipped off a piece and tied it around her belly, to save for later. "Let's go look for some catmint and add it to the moss."

"Okay," Silverkit wasn't sure how he felt about that.
Should they be doing it? If they found catmint should they give it to Snakeheart? He felt like catmint would be better used as something to heal cats rather than something to make kits have fun. Still, he didn't confess his thoughts or do anything to show that he was uncomfortable with Fishkit's idea.

ChloeThePotato
June 18th, 2021, 05:57 PM
"Okay," Silverkit wasn't sure how he felt about that.
Should they be doing it? If they found catmint should they give it to Snakeheart? He felt like catmint would be better used as something to heal cats rather than something to make kits have fun. Still, he didn't confess his thoughts or do anything to show that he was uncomfortable with Fishkit's idea.

Walking out to the wilderness, Fishkit immediately smelled a sweet scent coming from a huge tree. The willowbranch tied around her bellt flowed in the wind- she snipped a stalk and said, "Perfect! Lets head back to the Camp." With a pause, she added, "Maybe take another stalk and give it to Snakeheart... "

Quickpaw
June 18th, 2021, 06:28 PM
Walking out to the wilderness, Fishkit immediately smelled a sweet scent coming from a huge tree. The willowbranch tied around her bellt flowed in the wind- she snipped a stalk and said, "Perfect! Lets head back to the Camp." With a pause, she added, "Maybe take another stalk and give it to Snakeheart... "

"Yeah! Definitly! But, we should get back to camp now. We're not even supposed to be out here. I really don't want to be here."

Egasl
June 18th, 2021, 07:02 PM
~Sunkit~

Sunkit would grow bored with walking around the den all alone. She’d huff as she heard all the other kits playing. She didn’t understand how they could be playing in this dark den, you couldn’t see a thing. Her un-seeing eyes would flick around to each noise around her. She didn’t understand that she was the only one who couldn’t see.

Madelaine
June 18th, 2021, 11:40 PM
Petuniakit had decided to stay in the nursery that day and of course, that meant she wasn't up to any good. No the opposite of good actually. She had found a bug by the nursery entrance and wanted to scare someone with it. She had it locked in her jaws and moved over to a random nest. Petuniakit glanced around the den before moving away.

// WINGSOFFIRE; \\

JusticeRabbit
June 18th, 2021, 11:46 PM
Petuniakit had decided to stay in the nursery that day and of course, that meant she wasn't up to any good. No the opposite of good actually. She had found a bug by the nursery entrance and wanted to scare someone with it. She had it locked in her jaws and moved over to a random nest. Petuniakit glanced around the den before moving away.

// WINGSOFFIRE; \\
(Hmmm, in MISTKITS nest?????)
~Mistkit~
The young molly had snuck out of camp and go some pine needles. She slowly padded into the nursery and put them in a random nest. Whoever's it was, they weren't gonna like this! She covered them in Moss leaving the tips uncovered. She looked around the nursery, then padding over to her nest.

Madelaine
June 19th, 2021, 12:14 AM
(Hmmm, in MISTKITS nest?????)
~Mistkit~
The young molly had snuck out of camp and go some pine needles. She slowly padded into the nursery and put them in a random nest. Whoever's it was, they weren't gonna like this! She covered them in Moss leaving the tips uncovered. She looked around the nursery, then padding over to her nest.

(yes)

Petuniakit watched from the back of den, staying in the dark even though her white fur could be shown. The young molly saw her put pine needles in another nest. She then looked as Mistkit padded over to their nest. This was going to be fun.

JusticeRabbit
June 19th, 2021, 10:18 AM
(yes)

Petuniakit watched from the back of den, staying in the dark even though her white fur could be shown. The young molly saw her put pine needles in another nest. She then looked as Mistkit padded over to their nest. This was going to be fun.
Mistkit made it over to her nest to see a beetle. She picked it up and gently put it down outside of the nursery, then heading back to her nest. Her Blue-grey fur glimmered in the sunlight that came through the nursery. She smiled as she got to her nest. She knew that it must have been a prank, but this one didn't bother her.

Snowpelt1111
June 19th, 2021, 12:42 PM
Blackkit padded into the nursery* “hmm I am so sleepy” *she padded to her normal spot at curled up into a tight ball and fell asleep*.

Egasl
June 19th, 2021, 03:41 PM
~Sunkit~
Sunkit heard shuffling around the den. She’d lift her head to see what the commotion was. She’d sniff and just find the scent of a couple loud kits. She’d flick her tail anticipating a game of some sort.

Nostalgia
June 20th, 2021, 03:37 PM
~Sunkit~
Sunkit heard shuffling around the den. She’d lift her head to see what the commotion was. She’d sniff and just find the scent of a couple loud kits. She’d flick her tail anticipating a game of some sort.

Milkkit raised his head to see Sunkit shuffling about. She had settled not too far away from him.

“Hello Sunkit” he mewed tiredly.

Milkkit had spent his morning sleeping and just rolling about. He had bothered Fernstream all night, asking for stories about the greatest warriors, and as a result he was a bit sleepy. He glance around for his siblings, Stripekit, Krestrelkit, and Toadkit, but they seemed asleep as well.

Egasl
June 20th, 2021, 09:01 PM
~Sunkit~
Sunkit would startle at her name and try to look over at the kit who’d said it. She’d squint as if trying to see. “Hello. Who is that I hear?” She’d shuffle as she tried to get comfortable.

Nostalgia
June 20th, 2021, 09:13 PM
~Sunkit~
Sunkit would startle at her name and try to look over at the kit who’d said it. She’d squint as if trying to see. “Hello. Who is that I hear?” She’d shuffle as she tried to get comfortable.

(Please quote or mention me in your next post so I get a notification! :heartbounce:)

Milkkit had a confused look in his face as Sunkit asked who was talking. Couldn’t she see that it was him?

He got to his paws and wobbly started to pad over to her. As he reached her he lashed his tail in confusion, he was in-front of her but she seemed to be looking in another direction.

“It was me, Milkkit. Didn’t you see me greet you?” he asked.

Egasl
June 21st, 2021, 09:16 AM
(Please quote or mention me in your next post so I get a notification! :heartbounce:)

Milkkit had a confused look in his face as Sunkit asked who was talking. Couldn’t she see that it was him?

He got to his paws and wobbly started to pad over to her. As he reached her he lashed his tail in confusion, he was in-front of her but she seemed to be looking in another direction.

“It was me, Milkkit. Didn’t you see me greet you?” he asked.

(oops it slipped my mind to quote you lol.)

~Sunkit~

Sunkit would flick her tail as she heard Milkkit approaching. “No, it’s too dark in here to see anything. I don’t understand how you all can get around with no problem.” She’d mew and turn her blind gaze toward Milkkit. She’d try to look at him, but she’d seem to be looking right through him.

Nostalgia
June 21st, 2021, 09:34 AM
(oops it slipped my mind to quote you lol.)

~Sunkit~

Sunkit would flick her tail as she heard Milkkit approaching. “No, it’s too dark in here to see anything. I don’t understand how you all can get around with no problem.” She’d mew and turn her blind gaze toward Milkkit. She’d try to look at him, but she’d seem to be looking right through him.

“Too dark?” Milkkit cocked his head in confusion. To him the entire nursery was shrouded in light, a bit too much for his liking since it made napping harder.

It was then when his gaze finally met hers and he let out a small gasps. Her eyes had a misted glossy look that he had never seen before. He thought back to his siblings and their own blue eyes, but not one of them had the shade that Sunkit had. Sunkit’s were exceptionally beautiful.

“Wow” escaped his mouth and he stared down at her. Without a care for his manners he sat down right infront and scooted as close to her as possible to get a better look.

“Your eyes are very pretty.” He stated matter of factly.

He then realized that he had never even see his own reflection, what color were his eyes? What did he even look like? Milkkit suddenly was filled with curiosity as he glanced around looking for a puddle so he could go admire himself as well.

“What color are my eyes?” He asked Sunkit after he could not spot a puddle nearby.

Egasl
June 21st, 2021, 10:43 AM
“Too dark?” Milkkit cocked his head in confusion. To him the entire nursery was shrouded in light, a bit too much for his liking since it made napping harder.

It was then when his gaze finally met hers and he let out a small gasps. Her eyes had a misted glossy look that he had never seen before. He thought back to his siblings and their own blue eyes, but not one of them had the shade that Sunkit had. Sunkit’s were exceptionally beautiful.

“Wow” escaped his mouth and he stared down at her. Without a care for his manners he sat down right infront and scooted as close to her as possible to get a better look.

“Your eyes are very pretty.” He stated matter of factly.

He then realized that he had never even see his own reflection, what color were his eyes? What did he even look like? Milkkit suddenly was filled with curiosity as he glanced around looking for a puddle so he could go admire himself as well.

“What color are my eyes?” He asked Sunkit after he could not spot a puddle nearby.

~Sunkit~

She’d blush at his comment about her eyes. She’d shuffle as he got closer, she liked feeling another’s warmth against her.

”I’m not sure, it’s too dark in here to tell. We could go outside to get a better look if you’d like.”

She’d grunt as she’d try to stand not waiting for his reply.

”Come on, let’s go!”

Nostalgia
June 21st, 2021, 10:53 AM
~Sunkit~

She’d blush at his comment about her eyes. She’d shuffle as he got closer, she liked feeling another’s warmth against her.

”I’m not sure, it’s too dark in here to tell. We could go outside to get a better look if you’d like.”

She’d grunt as she’d try to stand not waiting for his reply.

”Come on, let’s go!”

Milkkit was utterly confused. They were right near the entrance of the nursery and she still thought it was too dark? She must have bad eye boogers.

As she got to her feet Milkkit scrambled up, not wanting to be left behind. He looked back at his siblings, who seemed to be busy, to make sure they were okay and then padded behind Sunkit.

“I’m guessing mine are blue like my sisters!” He declared.

As they left the nursery Milkkit noticed a reed laying not to far to their right.

He leaped towards it and grabbed it by its end.

“Hey we could play hide the reed,” he chripped, excited at the idea of a game.

Egasl
June 21st, 2021, 11:01 AM
Milkkit was utterly confused. They were right near the entrance of the nursery and she still thought it was too dark? She must have bad eye boogers.

As she got to her feet Milkkit scrambled up, not wanting to be left behind. He looked back at his siblings, who seemed to be busy, to make sure they were okay and then padded behind Sunkit.

“I’m guessing mine are blue like my sisters!” He declared.

As they left the nursery Milkkit noticed a reed laying not to far to their right.

He leaped towards it and grabbed it by its end.

“Hey we could play hide the reed,” he chripped, excited at the idea of a game.

~Sunkit~

As Sunkit left the den, her vision didn’t brighten at all like she had expected. It must be night time, she thought. She felt Milkkit brush past her. He suggested a game she had never heard of, something that seemed strange to play in the dark.

”Hide the reed? It’s too dark out to see your paws, how would I ever find the reed? We could play it in the morning when it’s light out,” Sunkit meowed.

Nostalgia
June 21st, 2021, 11:17 AM
~Sunkit~

As Sunkit left the den, her vision didn’t brighten at all like she had expected. It must be night time, she thought. She felt Milkkit brush past her. He suggested a game she had never heard of, something that seemed strange to play in the dark.

”Hide the reed? It’s too dark out to see your paws, how would I ever find the reed? We could play it in the morning when it’s light out,” Sunkit meowed.

Milkkit stared at Sunkit. He didn’t know what to say. They were standing in the middle of the clearing, it was sun high, and he was right infront of her with the reed im his mouth. He dropped it gently and padded to her.

“Sunkit... can you see me at all,” he asked as he leaned forward, “because it’s the day and it’s really bright out.”

He squinted at her and watched her pretty eyes blink. He had heard of warriors losing their sight after battles but never of a cat born without sight; he wasn’t sure how to quite test this theory, and in the case it held truth he wasn’t sure how to break the news to Sunkit.

Egasl
June 21st, 2021, 11:34 AM
Milkkit stared at Sunkit. He didn’t know what to say. They were standing in the middle of the clearing, it was sun high, and he was right infront of her with the reed im his mouth. He dropped it gently and padded to her.

“Sunkit... can you see me at all,” he asked as he leaned forward, “because it’s the day and it’s really bright out.”

He squinted at her and watched her pretty eyes blink. He had heard of warriors losing their sight after battles but never of a cat born without sight; he wasn’t sure how to quite test this theory, and in the case it held truth he wasn’t sure how to break the news to Sunkit.

~Sunkit~

”See you?” She’d mew, confused, “how could I see you when it’s so dark out?” She’d giggle a little, “It’s dark out isn’t? Can you see in the dark or something?” Her giggle would fade as she got more concerned. “It’s night time isn’t it?”

Jade13
June 21st, 2021, 11:46 AM
Russetkit sat alone happily. She was bored! So bored!

( open )

Nostalgia
June 21st, 2021, 12:19 PM
~Sunkit~

”See you?” She’d mew, confused, “how could I see you when it’s so dark out?” She’d giggle a little, “It’s dark out isn’t? Can you see in the dark or something?” Her giggle would fade as she got more concerned. “It’s night time isn’t it?”

Milkkit dropped his tail.

“Um Sunkit, does it always seem dark to you?” he asked gently. Milkkit had two sisters and a brother and he was always quite protective of his siblings. Every since he first opened his eyes he felt a strong sense of responsibility towards his birth mates; he felt a want to make sure that they held no worries. Now with Sunkit infront of him, clearly about to face a harsh reality, he felt as if she was falling under his cloud of individuals he had a responsibility towards. Did she have any siblings? Did her mother know about her sight?

Milkkit head was spinning with questions. He gave himself a shake to get back to reality.

He decided to sit next to her and pushed his pelt against her pale coat, hoping it would bring her some comfort as he waited for her answer.

Egasl
June 21st, 2021, 12:31 PM
Milkkit dropped his tail.

“Um Sunkit, does it always seem dark to you?” he asked gently. Milkkit had two sisters and a brother and he was always quite protective of his siblings. Every since he first opened his eyes he felt a strong sense of responsibility towards his birth mates; he felt a want to make sure that they held no worries. Now with Sunkit infront of him, clearly about to face a harsh reality, he felt as if she was falling under his cloud of individuals he had a responsibility towards. Did she have any siblings? Did her mother know about her sight?

Milkkit head was spinning with questions. He gave himself a shake to get back to reality.

He decided to sit next to her and pushed his pelt against her pale coat, hoping it would bring her some comfort as he waited for her answer.

~Sunkit~

Sunkit breathed deeply. Her mind was starting to panic.

”Now that you mention it, everything is dark, it’s always been dark.” She’d let out a little sob. “What’s wrong with me?”

Sunkit would bury her muzzle in Milkkit’s pelt as she cried. She felt all alone in her world.

Nostalgia
June 21st, 2021, 01:12 PM
~Sunkit~

Sunkit breathed deeply. Her mind was starting to panic.

”Now that you mention it, everything is dark, it’s always been dark.” She’d let out a little sob. “What’s wrong with me?”

Sunkit would bury her muzzle in Milkkit’s pelt as she cried. She felt all alone in her world.

Milkkit felt his heart break a little as Sunkit started to cry.

“Hey hey hold on don’t cry! That just means your special!” he insisted. “Maybe your sight will get better as you get older!”

He hesitated, unsure how to comfort her more and decided that perhaps a lick to the head would suffice. Her gave her a few gentle laps near the ears, hoping that it felt as comforting as it did when Fernstream did it to him.

“And worst case I can describe everything to you! “

Egasl
June 21st, 2021, 01:19 PM
Milkkit felt his heart break a little as Sunkit started to cry.

“Hey hey hold on don’t cry! That just means your special!” he insisted. “Maybe your sight will get better as you get older!”

He hesitated, unsure how to comfort her more and decided that perhaps a lick to the head would suffice. Her gave her a few gentle laps near the ears, hoping that it felt as comforting as it did when Fernstream did it to him.

“And worst case I can describe everything to you! “

~Sunkit~

Sunkit lifted her head and gazed in Milkkit’s direction.
”You would really do that for me?” She’d sniffle and curl her tail around the two kits, keeping them together. Her mind wandered off to a place where she would always be in darkness. How could she ever be a warrior? Warriors had to see didn't they?
Sunkit would shake her head to get rid of the awful thoughts. She’ll get her sight eventually, she just had to.

Nostalgia
June 21st, 2021, 07:52 PM
~Sunkit~

Sunkit lifted her head and gazed in Milkkit’s direction.
”You would really do that for me?” She’d sniffle and curl her tail around the two kits, keeping them together. Her mind wandered off to a place where she would always be in darkness. How could she ever be a warrior? Warriors had to see didn't they?
Sunkit would shake her head to get rid of the awful thoughts. She’ll get her sight eventually, she just had to.

Milkkit gave her a warm smile and then retracted it, remembering she could see it. Instead her leaned over to give her ears another lick.

“Of course! I’m sure your special talent lies else where, maybe you have amazing hearing or smell!?” He purred.

“For now let me explain what everything looks like. Take a deep breath, can you scent the other cats in the clearing? Try to guess how many there are. While you do that imagine a flat land infront you two that is cut by two small streams. I’ll guide you towards them in a bit, they are almost large puddles. After that the camp stretches. To our right is medicine den and to our left is the warrior den and the leader’s den. At the edge is the lake, we can go explore it in a bit.”

Milkkit looked Sunkit up and down. It seemed that he had collected another little sister over the day, it was now up to him (in his mind) to take care of her.

Egasl
June 21st, 2021, 09:37 PM
Milkkit gave her a warm smile and then retracted it, remembering she could see it. Instead her leaned over to give her ears another lick.

“Of course! I’m sure your special talent lies else where, maybe you have amazing hearing or smell!?” He purred.

“For now let me explain what everything looks like. Take a deep breath, can you scent the other cats in the clearing? Try to guess how many there are. While you do that imagine a flat land infront you two that is cut by two small streams. I’ll guide you towards them in a bit, they are almost large puddles. After that the camp stretches. To our right is medicine den and to our left is the warrior den and the leader’s den. At the edge is the lake, we can go explore it in a bit.”

Milkkit looked Sunkit up and down. It seemed that he had collected another little sister over the day, it was now up to him (in his mind) to take care of her.

~Sunkit~

Sunkit would sniffle as she listen to Milkkit. She’d breath in to scent the other cats in the clearing. She guess there were about 9 or 10 out and about right now. When Milkkit mentioned something called a medicine den her ears perk up. Not only that, but there was a leader’s den. And far away there was a lake! Amazing. If only she could see it all, hopefully she will one day

”What happens in the Medicine den?” Sunkit asked curiously, she’d never heard of it and it sounds like something fun. Sunkit would breath in Milkkit’s scent as she waited for him to reply.

Nostalgia
June 21st, 2021, 10:04 PM
~Sunkit~

Sunkit would sniffle as she listen to Milkkit. She’d breath in to scent the other cats in the clearing. She guess there were about 9 or 10 out and about right now. When Milkkit mentioned something called a medicine den her ears perk up. Not only that, but there was a leader’s den. And far away there was a lake! Amazing. If only she could see it all, hopefully she will one day

”What happens in the Medicine den?” Sunkit asked curiously, she’d never heard of it and it sounds like something fun. Sunkit would breath in Milkkit’s scent as she waited for him to reply.

Milkkit had been giving Sunkit a friendly stroke with his tail as she breathed in the scents. When she asked about the medicine den his ears perked up.

“That’s where injured cats go to get healed,” he stated proudly. Fernstream had just taught him that recently.

Her nosed her side.

“Come on, let’s get up and explore the camp! We can even poke our heads into the medicine den, maybe Snakeheart is in and would give us a tour. “

He got to his paws and waited for Sunkit.

Egasl
June 22nd, 2021, 08:28 AM
Milkkit had been giving Sunkit a friendly stroke with his tail as she breathed in the scents. When she asked about the medicine den his ears perked up.

“That’s where injured cats go to get healed,” he stated proudly. Fernstream had just taught him that recently.

Her nosed her side.

“Come on, let’s get up and explore the camp! We can even poke our heads into the medicine den, maybe Snakeheart is in and would give us a tour. “

He got to his paws and waited for Sunkit.

~Sunkit~

Sunkit perked up a little at the mention of having a tour of the Medicine den. She got to her paws quickly just as Milkkit had. She purred with delight as Milkkit began to guide her.

Nostalgia
June 22nd, 2021, 10:37 AM
~Sunkit~

Sunkit perked up a little at the mention of having a tour of the Medicine den. She got to her paws quickly just as Milkkit had. She purred with delight as Milkkit began to guide her.

Milkkit rested his tail gently on Sunkits back and they began waking towards the Medicine den. It was right next to the nursery so it was an easy walk.

His mind was at work thinking about the new role he had just placed himself into: aide as of how he could help Sunkit out swirled inside his head. Clearly, he would have to do a whole round around camp with her so that she would get used to her surroundings. He frowned in thought as he realized that there was little chance that they would be together every second of the day, especially since he also had his siblings to take care of. He would have to help her learn how to make her own way around using her nose and ears. His little mind already begun developing a lesson plan, to the extended knowledge that he had as a kit that is. Maybe he would ask Fernstream.

They padded up to the entrance and Milkkit stuck his head in.

“Snakeheart?” He called.

(We should move this to the medicine den forum)

Madelaine
June 25th, 2021, 01:34 AM
Petuniakit for once was still inside the nursery right next to her mother. She was pressed up against the older she-cat passed out. She didn't want to wake up. She was all so tired. Maybe it was all the running she had done the previous day. She had been out hiding from her mother all day. She never really rested. Today was different.

The molly slightly opened her eyes as she felt a tongue wash over her head. She popped u quickly and looked at her mother. Heronflight was still busy grooming her. "Hey I was sleeping there.", she meowed with a tiny growl. She lifted up her paws and tried to bat Heronflights face away.

---

Heronflight had been a little worried. Petuniakit had been sleeping mostly all day which was unusual for her. So the queen decided to wake her up by grooming her. She knew how much her daughter hated it. It was the only thing she could think of to wake up.

The queen let out a purr when Petuniakit complained. Now that was more like it. Heronflight let out a chuckle. "Well darling it's time for you to get up. Your siblings are around her somewhere. Go find them and play with them.", she meowed.

// Anyone can respond if you want to I just need to keep Heron from going inactive \\

Shallowpool
June 26th, 2021, 03:11 PM
Flarekit awoke from the sudden sound of Leapordkit's complaining.

flat._.chair
June 29th, 2021, 12:07 PM
brave kit shuffled xyr paws, slightly annoyed by the others. xe sighed, carefully cleaned their flank, wondering if xe should socialize.

{if anyone wants to do a friendship between their oc and brave kit, or just wants to talk to xem, go ahead and do so, brave is still new so may be lonely for a bit} {wew i’m not proud of this, anyways}

Nixey
June 29th, 2021, 12:35 PM
brave kit shuffled xyr paws, slightly annoyed by the others. xe sighed, carefully cleaned their flank, wondering if xe should socialize.

{if anyone wants to do a friendship between their oc and brave kit, or just wants to talk to xem, go ahead and do so, brave is still new so may be lonely for a bit} {wew i’m not proud of this, anyways}

Reedkit had been curled up in her nest, half-asleep. She perked her head up hearing the shuffling of Bravekits paws, turning to look at xem with her gleaming eyes. “Are you alright brave kit?” her cream and brown brindled coat rose and fell slowly as she breathed.

Nostalgia
June 29th, 2021, 01:41 PM
Peril -Skyfall- Rockfall

//assuming we should move this to the nursery

Vinekit had been hearing more things for a while now. The sounds were no longer a mix of white noise and buzzes, but rather actual words and purrs. She could now make out her mother mew, as it was more gentle and kind then the other voice that surrounded them.

She had been snuggling close to her mother’s pelt as she pushed one of her siblings aside to get to the sweet scent of milk. Hungrily, she attached herself and fed, eager to gain the strength to open her eyes. As comforting as the darkness was she was curious to see what was on the other side. She could feel someone crawling up near her and she let out a squeak of protest as one of her sibling moved.

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
June 29th, 2021, 08:34 PM
Bristlekit padded around the nursery looking for something to do and saw a piece of bracken sticking out of his nest. Beware piece of bracken! You about to be torn to shreds, by Bristlestar! Leader of RiverClan!He pounced on the piece of bracken and began pummeling at it with his hind legs until it was all frayed up, “Haha!” He meowed in triumph

Nixey
June 29th, 2021, 08:40 PM
Bristlekit padded around the nursery looking for something to do and saw a piece of bracken sticking out of his nest. Beware piece of bracken! You about to be torn to shreds, by Bristlestar! Leader of RiverClan!He pounced on the piece of bracken and began pummeling at it with his hind legs until it was all frayed up, “Haha!” He meowed in triumph
~Dawnwhisper~
——
Dawnwhisper had been heading to the Nursery to check on the kits and queens. Something they did every once and awhile, bringing fish, new nesting or just to visit. Sometimes, they entertained the kits as well.

Poking their head into the Nursery they pricked their ears. Their gaze searched the inside before spotting a kit playing with his nest. Puffing in amusement they pipped up as they watched “and exactly what are you doing Bristlekit?” their voice was quiet and soft but welcoming.

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
June 29th, 2021, 08:43 PM
“Huh?” Bristlekit was taken by suprised and turned quickly towards the voice he heard, “Oh, hi! I was showing the piece of bracken who’s boss! It never stood a chance!” He puffed out his chest proudly

Nixey
June 29th, 2021, 08:47 PM
“Huh?” Bristlekit was taken by suprised and turned quickly towards the voice he heard, “Oh, hi! I was showing the piece of bracken who’s boss! It never stood a chance!” He puffed out his chest proudly
~Dawnwhisper~
——
Pushing their way inside they gingerly padded over to the young tom. Peering down at the bracken they glanced at him, amusement sparkling in their eyes but they kept a reserved posture “I see that.”.

I don’t think a dead piece bracken can stand a chance against any cat but alright. as this thought echoed in their mind they reached over and patted the kit on the head with their paw.

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
June 29th, 2021, 08:54 PM
~Dawnwhisper~
——
Pushing their way inside they gingerly padded over to the young tom. Peering down at the bracken they glanced at him, amusement sparkling in their eyes but they kept a reserved posture “I see that.”.

I don’t think a dead piece bracken can stand a chance against any cat but alright. as this thought echoed in their mind they reached over and patted the kit on the head with their paw.

“I’m gonna become a great warrior when I grow up! I’ll make sure no cat ever dares to cross RiverClan!” Bristlekit boasted

Nixey
June 29th, 2021, 09:07 PM
“I’m gonna become a great warrior when I grow up! I’ll make sure no cat ever dares to cross RiverClan!” Bristlekit boasted
~Dawnwhisper~
——
Dawnwhisper blinked down at the kit, frowning slightly as they shook their head. Sighing, they spoke again “it’s not all about fighting.” sitting down, they tucked their tail along their paws.

Watching him, they looked back at the bracken “and it’s not all about making Riverclan “the best clan” or “no other clan crosses Riverclan”.”.

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
June 29th, 2021, 09:14 PM
~Dawnwhisper~
——
Dawnwhisper blinked down at the kit, frowning slightly as they shook their head. Sighing, they spoke again “it’s not all about fighting.” sitting down, they tucked their tail along their paws.

Watching him, they looked back at the bracken “and it’s not all about making Riverclan “the best clan” or “no other clan crosses Riverclan”.”.

“Well I’ll be the best hunter ever then too!”

Nixey
June 29th, 2021, 09:21 PM
“Well I’ll be the best hunter ever then too!”
~Dawnwhisper~
——
Laughing softly they sighed, shaking their head. Amusement shined in their eyes as they stared down at Bristlekit.

“You think you can live up to that?” asking, they peered softly. Leaning down they reached out a paw and flattened the bracken.

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
June 29th, 2021, 09:25 PM
~Dawnwhisper~
——
Laughing softly they sighed, shaking their head. Amusement shined in their eyes as they stared down at Bristlekit.

“You think you can live up to that?” asking, they peered softly. Leaning down they reached out a paw and flattened the bracken.

“Yea! One day when I’m an apprentice, I’ll become the best hunter and fighter for RiverClan!”

Nixey
June 29th, 2021, 09:31 PM
“Yea! One day when I’m an apprentice, I’ll become the best hunter and fighter for RiverClan!”
~Dawnwhisper~
——
Dawnwhisper sighed and nodded, purring. Blinking at Bristlekit as they patted the kit on the back with their tail tip.

“I’m sure you’ll be a great apprentice, Bristlekit.”

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
June 29th, 2021, 09:39 PM
~Dawnwhisper~
——
Dawnwhisper sighed and nodded, purring. Blinking at Bristlekit as they patted the kit on the back with her tail tip.

“I’m sure you’ll be a great apprentice, Bristlekit.”

“Thanks!” Bristlekit meowed

Nixey
June 29th, 2021, 10:30 PM
“Thanks!” Bristlekit meowed

“But whoever gets you as a apprentice will also have their paws full.” such truth they felt with those words. He seemed like a good but rowdy kit, something Dawnwhisper wasn’t sure if the other warriors would appreciate so much.

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
June 29th, 2021, 11:05 PM
“But whoever gets you as a apprentice will also have their paws full.” such truth they felt with those words. He seemed like a good but rowdy kit, something Dawnwhisper wasn’t sure if the other warriors would appreciate so much.

“Well I’ll make sure to bring as much prey back to the Clan as I can!” Bristlekit vowed

Nixey
June 30th, 2021, 06:53 AM
“Well I’ll make sure to bring as much prey back to the Clan as I can!” Bristlekit vowed

~Dawnwhisper~
——
Nodding, the cat was a bit impressed by the kits drive to serve the clan. It was amusing at the same time in all honesty. Purring at him they blinked “I’m sure you will.”

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
June 30th, 2021, 09:10 AM
~Dawnwhisper~
——
Nodding, the cat was a bit impressed by the kits drive to serve the clan. It was amusing at the same time in all honesty. Purring at him they blinked “I’m sure you will.”

“Yea! Maybe I’ll even be leader one day if I’m lucky!” Bristlekit meowed

Nixey
June 30th, 2021, 10:55 AM
“Yea! Maybe I’ll even be leader one day if I’m lucky!” Bristlekit meowed
~Dawnwhisper~
——
Dawnwhisper blinked down at the kit before letting out a soft laugh. Shaking their head they sighed “maybe but don’t get your hopes up on that one.”.

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
June 30th, 2021, 11:07 AM
~Dawnwhisper~
——
Dawnwhisper blinked down at the kit before letting out a soft laugh. Shaking their head they sighed “maybe but don’t get your hopes up on that one.”.

“Ok! I’ll just settle on being a warrior then!” He meowed, still quite enthusiastic

Nixey
June 30th, 2021, 11:09 AM
“Ok! I’ll just settle on being a warrior then!” He meowed, still quite enthusiastic
~Dawnwhisper~
——
Dawnwhisper nodded softly at this, blinking around before standing up. Patting the kit on the back they sighed “I should be going Bristlekit, keep up the enthusiasm, you’ll be a apprentice soon enough.”.

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
June 30th, 2021, 12:00 PM
~Dawnwhisper~
——
Dawnwhisper nodded softly at this, blinking around before standing up. Patting the kit on the back they sighed “I should be going Bristlekit, keep up the enthusiasm, you’ll be a apprentice soon enough.”.

“Aww ok!” Bristlekit meowed sadly,”See you later!”

Nixey
June 30th, 2021, 12:01 PM
“Aww ok!” Bristlekit meowed sadly,”See you later!”
~Dawnwhisper~
——
Dawnwhisper nodded at Bristlekit with a soft smile before padding out with a wave of her tail.

~Dawnwhisper has left the thread~

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
June 30th, 2021, 12:21 PM
~Dawnwhisper~
——
Dawnwhisper nodded at Bristlekit with a soft smile before padding out with a wave of her tail.

~Dawnwhisper has left the thread~

“Bye!” Bristlekit meowed as they left

~Mothman~
June 30th, 2021, 08:48 PM
floofy

Puddlekit paced back and forth, bored out of his mind. He wished his adoptive parents would wake up, but they were tired from their actual kit.