PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45

sock
June 1st, 2023, 07:54 AM
Wheatkit
3 moons || he/him || small brown tom with orange calico markings, brown stripes near the tail with tiny spots near his rear; blue eyes

He crouched low, eyes fixed on the wall before him. Tail flicking, he quietly narrated his game. "Wheatstar crouches masterfully in the grass, watching the ShadowClan cats strut by," he began in a deep and dramatic voice. "He advances," Wheatkit whispered, padding forward carefully toward the wall. With closer examination, there was a small fly on it. A perfect pretend-ShadowClan-cat. The small tom wiggled his haunches. "Wheatstar prepares his super epic pounce, ready to fight the cat if it struggles. And in three... two... one... Pounce." At the word pounce, the small tom leaped. His eyes were locked on the insect, pupils like big dark pools in his light blue eyes. Wheatkit squealed, watching the bug fly from the wall and away from his outstretched paws. "NO! Wheatstar wasn't supposed to miss!" He shouted at the small critter as if it knew they were playing a game. Wheatkit plopped down, fuming silently as he groomed his pelt.

[ OPEN ]

Tecumori
June 4th, 2023, 06:47 PM
https://i.imgur.com/yMCW6KZ.png
Lionkit
Riverclan | Kit | He/Him | 2 moons
a cream pelted, thick-furred tom kit
════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════
Lionkit watched as Wheatkit failed to catch the fly and snickered. "Some leader you are; can't even catch a little fly!" The fly continued to buzz around the nursery before landing on the wall once again. Lionkit arched his back and unsheathed his claws, preparing his attack. "Let a pro show you how it's done!"

He stalked slowly towards the fly, keeping low to the ground as Wheatkit had done earlier. When he felt he was within striking distance, he wiggled his haunches and lept into the air, propelling himself face-first into the wall. He missed the fly by a whisker and left a sizable mark on his nose. He pawed at the injury and groaned.

[OPEN]
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions: sock
╚════════ ════════╝
*Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker*

RavensCall
June 4th, 2023, 06:54 PM
sock Woodlow

Ivykit stared at the two kits. "You're bullying him over not catching a fly, yet you also fail to catch the fly. Some prey is just too difficult to catch. Like fish or bunnies." She stretched her paws, crouched, and pounced on the fly, just barely catching it.

sock
June 5th, 2023, 07:14 AM
~ Wheatkit ~

He watched Lionkit with a frown, angry that the kit would tease him for his inexperienced hunting techniques. The small kit couldn't help but laugh when Lionkit failed to do so himself. "Loser!" He hid the word with some forced coughs. Then, another kit approached. She started patronizing Lionkit, and Wheatkit gave a smug smile, settling in to watch the nagging.

[ Octavia! Woodlow ]

`-hollow-`
June 5th, 2023, 11:00 AM
Ghostkit
\ He/Him /
~ 5 moons ~
: a white tom with gray speckles on his face and legs, light blue eyes :

______

Ghostkit slept snug in his nest, although his eyes were closed, he was still listening to the arguing of the kits, he honestly thought it was ridiculous! Pretending your some great leader and go and miss the fly- it was funny though-.

Then Lionkit- at least he thought it was Lionkit tried to prove he could do it and well.. he missed too! Pfft.

Then ANOTHER kit comes along and catches it! Finally someone put the pest to sleep, maybe she'll shut the other two up as well.

☠︎︎༒︎✞︎

Eden
June 5th, 2023, 11:49 AM
https://i.imgur.com/4MbT6Gk.png
Springkit
long furred torbie - 0 moon - She/Her

Springkit had been for once in her short life chilling in her nest instead of bothering some poor cat. Though she very much preferred to start throwing questions after questions at a bigger cat. Ears perked up when she started to hear arguments going on in the background. Ooh it sounded like someone was having fun with out her, even if she never interacted with them before. Jumping up in what seemed like a hurry she turned around to face the other kits in the den. "Whos a loser!?" she yelled, the tortie didn't know what was going on but she might just join in.

sock Woodlow Octavia!

Tecumori
June 5th, 2023, 02:49 PM
Lionkit
a cream-pelted, thick-furred tom kit
"Wha-Whatever! It's just a stupid fly. Warriors are meant to hunt real prey anyways; not bugs."Who cares if Lionkit couldn't catch a fly? He wouldn't let such a pitiful insect get the better of him; and certainly not any of the other kits either. After all, he was confident he would become the best warrior out of all of them!

He growled, shooting a glare at Wheatkit. "And I am NOT a loser". His fur bristled as he spat the words out like venom. He would make the tom-kit eat his words. He would show them all just what an amazing warrior he was destined to be.

He squared his shoulders and puffed his chest out proudly. "How about you say that to my face and not under your breath; you coward". Lionkit, intent on restoring his hurt pride, was more than ready to challenge Wheatkit to a fight.
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions: sock Octavia Leafie
╚════════ ════════╝

Eden
June 5th, 2023, 04:41 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4MbT6Gk.png
Springkit
long furred torbie - 0 moon - She/Her

She still didn't understand what Lionkit was yelling about nor did she care to know at the moment. "Why hunt a bug when you can jump on a big cat!" she suggested, going after a bug was too easy. The tortie was sure someone would give into a group of kits trying to pile up on them. She couldn't think of one big cat that didn't seem to object to playing with a kit once in a while. "Ya'll better not start a fight in here, you'll ruin the nests and im not cleaning it up!" she pouted, she already have to do just that for the warriors den.

sock Octavia Woodlow

Ymir
June 6th, 2023, 01:15 AM
Moonkit waddeled around without a care in the world

Rose
June 6th, 2023, 02:17 PM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5438&pictureid=39661
Minkkit (https://katlike1.wixsite.com/kats-wco-characters/mink)
She/Her

Minkkit had been making little odd noises to herself - chirping, humming, letting out a mrrrp here and there, and so on.

Until she met her friend, that was.

Her friend . . . fly.

Smiling to herself as she watched the little fly buzz around the Nursery, Minkkit could only watch with intrigue as a kitten - more specifically, Wheatkit - began pouncing after her friend. Ah, Fly was playing. That was nice. "Wheatstar miss miss miss." Minkkit chanted, all while smiling that eerie, oddly peaceful smile for a kit who'd just only a day ago witnessed the deaths of her aunt and sister.

Sky blue hues shifted in a different direction as new kits appeared - and then they tried to catch Fly Friend too! Gaze dancing with mirth, Minkkit sat and watched as her friend fly buzzed around, narrowly missing all the kits that were trying to catch it - until. . . until the fly got squished, that was.

"Fly... squish." Minkkit blurted, toddling over to the cluster of kittens. Specially - Ivykit. Blinking at the offender in question, the silvery she-kit glanced up at den ceiling. "The moon won't be happy, you see."

[ sock - Wheatkit / Leafie - Springkit / Woodlow - Lionkit / Octavia! - Ivykit | I just couldn't resist jumping in with Mink and her craziness, eeee ]

RavensCall
June 6th, 2023, 06:25 PM
She/Her

Minkkit had been making little odd noises to herself - chirping, humming, letting out a mrrrp here and there, and so on.

Until she met her friend, that was.

Her friend . . . fly.

Smiling to herself as she watched the little fly buzz around the Nursery, Minkkit could only watch with intrigue as a kitten - more specifically, Wheatkit - began pouncing after her friend. Ah, Fly was playing. That was nice. "Wheatstar miss miss miss." Minkkit chanted, all while smiling that eerie, oddly peaceful smile for a kit who'd just only a day ago witnessed the deaths of her aunt and sister.

Sky blue hues shifted in a different direction as new kits appeared - and then they tried to catch Fly Friend too! Gaze dancing with mirth, Minkkit sat and watched as her friend fly buzzed around, narrowly missing all the kits that were trying to catch it - until. . . until the fly got squished, that was.

"Fly... squish." Minkkit blurted, toddling over to the cluster of kittens. Specially - Ivykit. Blinking at the offender in question, the silvery she-kit glanced up at den ceiling. "The moon won't be happy, you see."

[ sock - Wheatkit / Leafie - Springkit / Woodlow - Lionkit / Octavia! - Ivykit | I just couldn't resist jumping in with Mink and her craziness, eeee ]

Ivykit tilted her head. "The moon?" She meowed, "Why is the moon sad? Was the fly friends with the moon?" That sounded childish, but she didn't want to upset the kit. Ivykit picked up the fly. "Here. You can bury him."

Tecumori
June 6th, 2023, 08:44 PM
Lionkit
════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════
Lionkit ripped his focus from his newest rival to Minkkit. He paid no attention to her little noises from before, but now she had decided to speak up. Of course it would be about something as strange as she was. Was she really worried about some dumb fly? And what did the moon have to do with it!

He stomped over to Ivykit, who was in the middle of returning the dead fly to Minkkit. He struck out his paw attempting to steal it from her. "You don't bury flies bird-brain, only weirdos care about bugs," he grinned wickedly at Minkkit, hoping to see if she would react to the insult.
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
Rose sock
Octavia! Leafie
╚════════ ════════╝

sock
June 7th, 2023, 07:03 AM
Wheatkit

Wheatkit had had it. You could bully him, you could bully Ivykit, you could bully EVERYBODY IN THE NURSERY, but not Minkkit. With a shriek of rage, he flung himself at Lionkit, tiny claws outstretched. "Take it back!!"

[ Woodlow Octavia! Rose @/whoever else is in this RP, I've honestly lost track ]

Tecumori
June 7th, 2023, 11:47 AM
Lionkit
Lionkit felt the blow before he saw it. He yelped as Wheatkit slammed into him, his claws digging into his skin as he was knocked down.

"Hey I wasn't ready!" he shrieked. Lionkit rolled onto his back and shoved Wheatkit off of him, readying himself for another attack.

Of course, that coward would wait until my back was turned! - He growled at the thought. His usually well-groomed fur stuck out in all directions, and his side stung a little from the first hit.

This time he was ready. He charged head-on toward Wheatkit, attempting to ram into him.

╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
Rose sock
Octavia! Leafie
╚════════ ════════╝

Rose
June 7th, 2023, 12:15 PM
She/Her

Someone was paying attention to her. Someone other than her father or her brother. Light blue hues shifted towards Ivykit's own as the kitten suddenly picked up the squished fly off the floor and offered it to her... to bury.

Minkkit only canted her head to the side, eyeing Ivykit curiously. "If you bury the fly, how will the moon see it?" She questioned, but gingerly picked up the deceased insect anyway.

Until it was batted from her paw. Wide, sky-blue eyes shifted towards the other kit, and Minkkit looked rather dazed, seemingly having forgotten that there were others around her. "Bird-brain." She repeated the word, blinking at Lionkit with bewilderment. And then a wide smile stretched across her face. The insults seemed to have no effect on her. So either Minkkit was too oblivious to realize, or she didn't care. It was most definitely the former.

"So silly, yellow-friend. All weirdos care about bugs." The molly chattered conversationally, attempting to lean forward and bap Lionkit on the nose with a slender, dainty paw. She was the runt of her litter, after all. And at two-ish moons, she's was quite small.

She was considerably distracted when Lionkit was tackled - by Wheatkit. "Oh. Wheatstar doesn't miss." Minkkit mused, mostly talking to herself as if reminding herself of the fact. Turning to Ivykit, Minkkit blinked slowly. "They are fighting." She said blankly, stating the obvious.

[ sock - Wheatkit / Woodlow - Lionkit / Octavia! - Ivykit ]

sadsadsad
June 8th, 2023, 01:26 AM
Burgundykit yawned, stretching out a paw. "What's happenin'?" the kit blurted out after stretching and lifting its head, clearly adjusting to its surroundings after a long while of sleeping. Burgundykit would often try and stay up, and then eventually fall asleep and sleep for a long time, which was a habit older cats would try to break, since it wouldn't be convenient when it was an apprentice. It stretched again, then pushed itself up, pawing at the soft moss gently. It laid back down, clearly not wanting to be too alert at the moment.

sock
June 8th, 2023, 07:05 AM
Wheatkit

He hissed, back arched. "Ooohh, you're gonna get it!" It would have been menacing if his voice wasn't so high-pitched and squeaky.

(short post bc I just woke up :'O)

[ Rose Woodlow Octavia! ]

xavier.
June 8th, 2023, 04:38 PM
Raccoonpelt Groomed Flintkits Fur

[ CLOSED - ACTIVITY ]

Ymir
June 8th, 2023, 10:52 PM
Moonkit tried to play with her sivlings but gave up almost instantly

KittyloverWV
June 9th, 2023, 03:11 PM
Darkkit looked around the nursery.

KittyloverWV
June 9th, 2023, 08:51 PM
Darkkit tried to sneak out of camp. She wondered about the swimming contest.

xavier.
June 9th, 2023, 09:45 PM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5846&pictureid=39543
• × | Raccoonpelt | × •
he/him

Raccoonpelt had been sitting in his nest as he groomed his fur. The tom kept an eye out for both his son and daughter making sure they didn't get into trouble. While keeping an eye out for Minkkit and Flintkit his yellow eyes landed on a kit by the name Darkkit. Raccoonpelt knew that look. The look of trying to sneak out of not just the nursery but the camp itself. Raccoonpelt knew that look due to his own sister having it constantly when they were just kits in Shadowclan.

The large to stood up and went over to the kit flicking an ear as a looked at Darkkit before speaking.

"Where do you think you're going?"

| KittyloverWV - Darkkit |

MooshedMushroom
June 10th, 2023, 12:28 PM
Tinykit yawned, looking up at her mother. Woah! It was morning already! She stood up, fell down, and stood up again. A bundle of excitement, she was more than ready to start her day! 'Mom!' She yelled to Poppyseed, although they were less than a tail-length away from each other. 'What are we gonna do today? Can it be something awesome and fun?'
H0neyShimm3r [Poppyseed]

Honey_Shimmer
June 10th, 2023, 12:57 PM
Tinykit yawned, looking up at her mother. Woah! It was morning already! She stood up, fell down, and stood up again. A bundle of excitement, she was more than ready to start her day! 'Mom!' She yelled to Poppyseed, although they were less than a tail-length away from each other. 'What are we gonna do today? Can it be something awesome and fun?'
H0neyShimm3r [Poppyseed]

Poppyseed awoke to Tinykit yelling at her, already full of energy. She yawned and sat up.
"Good morning Tinykit. Yes dear. I have a very fun surprise planned for today!"
She stretched her legs out.
"But first, I need some food. Would you be willing to run out to the prey pile and grab a nice piece for me?"

[I love Tiny's energy!]

KittyloverWV
June 10th, 2023, 12:59 PM
Darkkit glared at Raccoonpelt.

MooshedMushroom
June 10th, 2023, 01:18 PM
'Of course, mom! I'll grab you the biggest piece of prey, and I'll bring it back super fast!' Tinykit ran out of the nursery as quickly as her small legs would carry her. She arrived in the clearing and gazed at it in awe for a moment before rushing towards the prey pile. She grabbed a fish that looked particularly large and ran back to the nursery. She struggled with this part, due t the added weight of the fish. When Tinykit was back in the nursery, she set the fish down with a triumphant expression. 'Look momma! Look at the bug fish! I saw it and I was like, 'woah!' and I knew it was the biggest fish there! I grabbed it special just for you!'
H0neyShimm3r[Poppyseed]

KittyloverWV
June 10th, 2023, 03:45 PM
Darkkit tried to sneak out again!

KittyloverWV
June 10th, 2023, 03:51 PM
Darkkit is bored out of her mind.

KittyloverWV
June 10th, 2023, 04:47 PM
Darkkit succeeds in escaping camp!

Honey_Shimmer
June 10th, 2023, 09:26 PM
Poppyseed watched as Tinykit carried the big fish in.
"Why, your absolutely right Tinykit! I think this is the biggest fish from the pile. What a big, strong kitten you are!
She took the fish from her daughter and took a bite.
"Mmmm... and this is the best tasting fish I've had all day! Thank you Tinykit.
Now, why don't you settle down as best you can, and I'll tell you all about the surprise!

MooshedMushroom

serendipity.
June 10th, 2023, 11:00 PM
Kitekit rolled around in her nest.

KittyloverWV
June 11th, 2023, 09:28 PM
"Psst, Riverclan kits, want to try and escape from camp with me?" Darkkit whispered.

RavensCall
June 11th, 2023, 09:31 PM
"Psst, Riverclan kits, want to try and escape from camp with me?" Darkkit whispered.
Owlkit was initially tempted to say yes, but she was too tired. "Maybe later..." she mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

KittyloverWV
June 12th, 2023, 11:51 AM
Darkkit the troublesome tries to escape the nursery again!

KittyloverWV
June 12th, 2023, 12:24 PM
Darkkit succeeds in escaping camp!

KittyloverWV
June 12th, 2023, 12:26 PM
Darkkit comes back.

MooshedMushroom
June 12th, 2023, 09:11 PM
Poppyseed watched as Tinykit carried the big fish in.
"Why, your absolutely right Tinykit! I think this is the biggest fish from the pile. What a big, strong kitten you are!
She took the fish from her daughter and took a bite.
"Mmmm... and this is the best tasting fish I've had all day! Thank you Tinykit.
Now, why don't you settle down as best you can, and I'll tell you all about the surprise!

MooshedMushroom

Tinykit managed to settle herself down a bit, laying in her nest. Her eyes were wide as she looked at her mother. 'Well momma? What's the surprise? Please please tell me, I wanna know!' She squirmed around in her nest as she spoke, barely able to contain her excitement.

Honey_Shimmer
June 13th, 2023, 08:58 AM
Poppyseed laughed as Tinykit bounced around in her nest.
"Well, the first thing we're going to do is a scavenger hunt. After that I'm going to take you out of camp... and show you the river! Then the last thing we'll do is another surprise! You'll have to wait and find out after the sun goes down!" She said mischievously.

MooshedMushroom

KittyloverWV
June 13th, 2023, 11:21 AM
"Out of camp?" Darkkit said.

KittyloverWV
June 13th, 2023, 11:51 AM
"Anybody wanna play 'clan?'" Darkkit said.

xavier.
June 13th, 2023, 12:00 PM
"Anybody wanna play 'clan?'" Darkkit said.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5846&pictureid=39549
• × | Flintkit | × •
He/him

Flintkit was inside the nest that belonged to him, his remaining sister and his papa. The nest was much bigger now due to the fact both Martenkit and Troutkit were gone. Where did they go? Where was aunt? Flintkit was sure he hadn't seen her around in second either. The last time he did was when she took Martenkit out for a swimming lesson. Come to think of it that was the last time Flintkit saw Martenkit too. Hmm.. Flintkit was pulled from his thoughts as he looked over at the another kit.. Mayne this could be a step at actually making friends. Flintkit carefully got out of the nest and slowly walked over to the kit.

"Hi.. Can I.. Can I play?"

Flintkit asked with a quiet voice. The urge to just run back to his nest and hide started to grow with every second.

MooshedMushroom
June 13th, 2023, 01:05 PM
Poppyseed laughed as Tinykit bounced around in her nest.
"Well, the first thing we're going to do is a scavenger hunt. After that I'm going to take you out of camp... and show you the river! Then the last thing we'll do is another surprise! You'll have to wait and find out after the sun goes down!" She said mischievously.

MooshedMushroom

'A scavenger hunt! Oh boy! What do I find?' Tinykit bounced up from her nest, her whiskers quivering with excitement. 'And I get to go out of the camp? Wow! I know lotsa kits who've never ever gotten to go out of camp before!' Tinykit wondered what the last surprise would be, but her mind was mostly focused on the scavenger hunt now. She tapped her mother lightly with her paw. 'C'mon! I wanna scavenge!'
H0neyShimm3r

KittyloverWV
June 13th, 2023, 09:34 PM
• × | Flintkit | × •
He/him

Flintkit was inside the nest that belonged to him, his remaining sister and his papa. The nest was much bigger now due to the fact both Martenkit and Troutkit were gone. Where did they go? Where was aunt? Flintkit was sure he hadn't seen her around in second either. The last time he did was when she took Martenkit out for a swimming lesson. Come to think of it that was the last time Flintkit saw Martenkit too. Hmm.. Flintkit was pulled from his thoughts as he looked over at the another kit.. Mayne this could be a step at actually making friends. Flintkit carefully got out of the nest and slowly walked over to the kit.

"Hi.. Can I.. Can I play?"

Flintkit asked with a quiet voice. The urge to just run back to his nest and hide started to grow with every second.
"Yes, you can." Darkkit mewed.

Katiethewolfchild
June 14th, 2023, 11:08 AM
Rabbitkit, Blossomkit and Wishkit played mossball together while their mother, Tigerpool watched. [open]

Rose
June 14th, 2023, 01:07 PM
Minkkit wandered around, slobbering on whatever she could get her little paws on.

Honey_Shimmer
June 14th, 2023, 03:54 PM
'A scavenger hunt! Oh boy! What do I find?' Tinykit bounced up from her nest, her whiskers quivering with excitement. 'And I get to go out of the camp? Wow! I know lotsa kits who've never ever gotten to go out of camp before!' Tinykit wondered what the last surprise would be, but her mind was mostly focused on the scavenger hunt now. She tapped her mother lightly with her paw. 'C'mon! I wanna scavenge!'
H0neyShimm3r

Poppyseed stood up.
"Alright Tinykit! Follow me to the clearing!"
MooshedMushroom

KittyloverWV
June 14th, 2023, 04:20 PM
Darkkit... throws up? uh oh

MooshedMushroom
June 14th, 2023, 05:04 PM
Poppyseed stood up.
"Alright Tinykit! Follow me to the clearing!"
MooshedMushroom

Tinykit bounced out of the nursery, waiting for a moment for her mother to catch up. 'C'mon, let's go momma!'
[Will we be switching to the clearing thread or staying on this one?]

Spookez.
June 14th, 2023, 05:10 PM
BEETLEKIT
Male Tortoiseshell 2 Moon-old kit with feline eosinophilic keratitis and Cerebellar Hypoplasia

Beetlekit had woken up from his nap.

Beetlekit wobbled for a bit, stumbling unable to catch his balance for a moment. He hopped one day he would finally be able to walk normally-

Nope

As always, he stumbled to the left, right, anywhere he could stumble. He stumbled. It took him a while to finally be able to stand. He breathed in for a moment. I hate this... He was very unlucky.

He had never been normal in his life.

His vision was always blurry, and his eyes were always white. His legs were always never working...

To add to his suffering, He was a Male Tortoiseshell.

Now think about how unlucky he was.

Beetlekit stubbled and wobbled around his nest. Trying to get into what he called it- The flow. The Flow was where he could walk somewhat straight. (At least to go somewhere without busting his ass in front of everyone)
But in order to do that, he had to have some practice.

He couldn't even tell if this was a nest. To him, it was just a green puddle. All he could see was colors. He could NEVER make out any shapes. So, even if he did have friends. It would be hard to tell who was who. Unless they were pink or something.

When Beetlekit was already tired of walking, he sat down on that green puddle. Huffing, he rolled his eyes. What could he do? He couldn't play any games, they all included getting up, moving. Even he couldn't move. So what was the point of trying? He would just make a fool of himself. He just slumped like an old elder and watched simular colors dance around. What else was there to do?

(Eeeeee first post with Beetlekit. I have good intentions for this bundle of Unluckyness. )

OPEN!

KittyloverWV
June 14th, 2023, 08:00 PM
Darkkit tries to get up from her nap, but falls under her own weight. very odd.

KittyloverWV
June 14th, 2023, 08:05 PM
"Beetekit, that's..." said Darkkit, not having the strength to say more.

xavier.
June 15th, 2023, 08:27 AM
Raccoonpelt stared into the distance.

Flintkit hid

[ CLOSED - ACTIVITY ]

KittyloverWV
June 15th, 2023, 10:38 AM
Darkkit looks very, very weak.

KittyloverWV
June 15th, 2023, 04:01 PM
Darkkit is now dead.

Morrigan
June 17th, 2023, 12:30 PM
BEETLEKIT
Male Tortoiseshell 2 Moon-old kit with feline eosinophilic keratitis and Cerebellar Hypoplasia

Beetlekit had woken up from his nap.

Beetlekit wobbled for a bit, stumbling unable to catch his balance for a moment. He hopped one day he would finally be able to walk normally-

Nope

As always, he stumbled to the left, right, anywhere he could stumble. He stumbled. It took him a while to finally be able to stand. He breathed in for a moment. I hate this... He was very unlucky.

He had never been normal in his life.

His vision was always blurry, and his eyes were always white. His legs were always never working...

To add to his suffering, He was a Male Tortoiseshell.

Now think about how unlucky he was.

Beetlekit stubbled and wobbled around his nest. Trying to get into what he called it- The flow. The Flow was where he could walk somewhat straight. (At least to go somewhere without busting his ass in front of everyone)
But in order to do that, he had to have some practice.

He couldn't even tell if this was a nest. To him, it was just a green puddle. All he could see was colors. He could NEVER make out any shapes. So, even if he did have friends. It would be hard to tell who was who. Unless they were pink or something.

When Beetlekit was already tired of walking, he sat down on that green puddle. Huffing, he rolled his eyes. What could he do? He couldn't play any games, they all included getting up, moving. Even he couldn't move. So what was the point of trying? He would just make a fool of himself. He just slumped like an old elder and watched simular colors dance around. What else was there to do?

(Eeeeee first post with Beetlekit. I have good intentions for this bundle of Unluckyness. )

OPEN!
Mistfire was laying in her nest when she saw a sad looking kit on the nursery floor she looked at him concerned then carefully rose from her nest and padded over to him it was harder to walk being pregnant but she tried.

The grey queen leaned down and softly said "Hello there little one are you alright?" she asked with a gentle smile.

Spookez.
June 17th, 2023, 12:45 PM
BEETLEKIT

Beetlekit heard a voice, maybe it was directed at him. He had no idea. He turned his head towards the noise. He tried to see out the colors, but as always it was no use.

"Who said that?" He yelled, getting up but jerking back down. He stumbled back upwards.

The Doctor

Morrigan
June 17th, 2023, 01:34 PM
BEETLEKIT

Beetlekit heard a voice, maybe it was directed at him. He had no idea. He turned his head towards the noise. He tried to see out the colors, but as always it was no use.

"Who said that?" He yelled, getting up but jerking back down. He stumbled back upwards.

The Doctor
Mistfire looked at him worridly as the kit fell backwards she carefully paddled towards him again "Don't worry dear it's Mistfire" she soothed softly then gently nudged him to his feet.

Spookez.
June 17th, 2023, 02:13 PM
BEETLEKIT

Beetlekit thought of that name. Mistfire... he didn't know that cat. Their name didn't ring a bell.

Beetlekit stumbled in place and tried to catch his balance. "Nice to meet you, Mistfire--" When he finally caught his balance. (At least long enough to say something.) He smiled. "I'm Beetlekit."

The Doctor

xavier.
June 17th, 2023, 05:20 PM
Darkkit is now dead.
• × | Flintkit | × •
He/him

Flintkit slowly opened his eyes as he sat up in his and his family's nest. The tomkit looked around the nursery. Yellow eyes landed on a unmoving body. Flintkit tilted his head as he struggled to climb out of the nest making his way to the kit. It was the one he was gonna play with before running away completely. Flintkit tilted his head as he went to nudged Darkkit before pulling away completely at how cold the body was. Flintkit looked around.

"D-darkkits cold. Why is she cold?"

Flintkit spoke out hoping someone would hear his quiet voice.

| OPEN |

Rose
June 17th, 2023, 05:24 PM
Minkkit blinked and waddled after her brother, giggling quietly to herself at his words. She had no idea what he was talking about, but oh well!

[ Closed, Activity/Reaction Post ]

Minkuu
June 19th, 2023, 04:35 AM
╔═════════╗

+ Kestrelkit - he/him +

╚═════════╝

Kestrelkit sighed as he walked back in the nursery, his hazel eyes looking around the den; he was a bit tired though not really wanting to sleep before noticing a kit that wasn't moving with Flintkit not far from her; the dilute calico slowly walked over to Flintkit, dragging his paralized front-leg. "Uh..what happened?" he asked, looking at Darkkit with clear confusion "Darkkit isn't moving". Does that mean Darkkit is...?no probably not right...? But maybe she is...Kestrelkit couldn't tell which one's right
-------------

Flintkit [ xavier. ]

Estelle
June 19th, 2023, 05:36 AM
Skies above, could there not be one day without something happening? No he doesn't usually enter the nursery, but when he heard a few kits speak of a 'Darkkit cold' and 'Darkkit not moving', he almost instantly knew what was happening. Such a bother. And how, had the child been sick? Why did it have to be kits, of all cats, that found him? Scowling, Gingerfrost dipped inside the nursery, almost instantly finding two young kits flanking the cold body. His gaze hardened, seemingly untouched by the upsetting sight of a passed-away kit. Moving to stand by the body, Gingerfrost sniffed to see if there were any odd smells, though he couldn't smell anything out of the ordinary. Then again, he wasn't a medicine cat. That being said, he didn't have to be a medicine cat to know the child wouldn't be waking up anymore.
"..She's gone."
Gingerfrost stated perhaps a little too bluntly, grimacing slightly. His eyes moved down to the kits at Darkkit's side.
"Does she have any family here?"
...Should he be asking a pair of kits this? The tabby realised with a start that it was maybe not the best thing to ask a pair of kittens. Well then. He inwardly grimaced at his own stupidity, holding back the urge to slap a paw to his forehead. Hells, she should probably know the answer himself, but he hardly kept track of which kit belonged to whom. Skies he was bad at this too; he hardly knew what to do in face of a death. Let's just get her to the clearing, he decided, so everyone could say goodbye and whatnot.
"Clearing."
Is all he mumbled to the kits before carefully moving to pick Darkkit up.

[ xavier. Pangoligon ]

Minkuu
June 20th, 2023, 12:57 AM
╔═════════╗

+ Kestrelkit - he/him +

╚═════════╝

Kestrelkit didn't know what to do, Darkkit isn't actually dead is she? Can't be. He hoped that it's just a rare thing to happen rather than a death; he didnkt even realize that the deputy was walking in the nursery, standing near the body, sniffing it before saying that Darkkit is gone. So, it's true that Darkkit was dead? How did she die? Kestrelkit tried to think what could've happened, was she sick? How'd that happen..? Kestrelkit sighed before being broken from his confused thoughts as Gingerfrost asked if the now dead kit has any family in riverclan. "Uh..i don't really know...i've never talked to her before either" he said

Kestrelkit was sad though he didn't want it to be clear, so he just stood there; looking at Darkkit before Gingerfrost picked her up, telling both Kestrelkit and Flintkit to go to the clearing. He sighed again, looking at Flintkit and then Gingerfrost "okay.." he replied; looking in the direction of the clearing. It was suprising for him to see Darkkit dead in the nursery like that
----------------------

Flintkit [ xavier. ] - Gingerfrost [ Estelle ]

Luvelle
June 23rd, 2023, 02:31 AM
Cresskit gave a small blink as she looked towards the sky.

Ymir
June 24th, 2023, 11:04 PM
Moonkit waddled around getting stronger

serendipity.
June 25th, 2023, 04:00 AM
Kitekit stared at the moon.

Rose
June 26th, 2023, 05:04 AM
Minkkit mewled.

xavier.
June 26th, 2023, 08:50 AM
Raccoonpelt was still depressed

Flintkit simply mewled with his sister

| CLOSED - ACTIVITY |

Minkuu
June 27th, 2023, 08:47 AM
Kestrelkit yawned

sol.
June 27th, 2023, 11:30 AM
Lilycreek poked around, tidying up the nursery. She found a feather, an old mossball, and some pretty rocks, which she lined up near a wall.

[activity post]

MooshedMushroom
July 4th, 2023, 02:24 PM
Tinykit curled up in her nest, yawning. She had been busy playing with other kits all day, and now she needed some rest. She closed her eyes and drifted into a comfortable slumber.
[just an activity post]

xavier.
July 7th, 2023, 10:42 AM
Raccoonpelt stared out of the nursery

Flintkit wondered where Minkkit was

[ CLOSED - ACTIVITY ]

JusticeRabbit
July 7th, 2023, 02:00 PM
(open!)
~Mistkit~
The small kit yawned, stretching and unsheathing her tiny claws into her moss nest. She licked her lips, sighing as she stretched her back, before padding into the harder ground. She was... Bored. Lonely? Lonely and bored! There. She looked around before finding a moss ball, and played with it by herself

Spookez.
July 9th, 2023, 05:36 PM
OYNXFLOWER
White-she cat with Amber eyes.

Oynx sat in the Nursery, sulking a bit. She kept her eyes open. Watching the movements around her. Soon all those wiggly kitties would be dead. Only in a few moons... They'll all be dead soon. She thought, practically mumbling it out loud.

She wrapped her tail around her face as tears streamed down her cheek. All these kits (Or at least most of them) had fathers. All these queens (Or at least some of them) had mates they could love on. Everyone had someone to love on. Whether that be a friend, a mate, or anyone. Everyone but Her. She didn't even have a friend. As more tears came, thoughts swarmed her head like bees to a flower. Who is that? Another slacking Warrior? A friend? Just a Somebody. Oynx twitched. Look at those kits. Happy, giggling. More tears. Look at that- Oynx had enough. She suddenly Unsheated her claws and slashed the air in front of her.

Oynx sat down, tired and weak. I hate everyone. I HATE EVERYTHING! She couldn't stop the tears.

There must be a way- She wanted to stop herself from crying. She wanted to stop this. Keeping her claws unsheathed, she stood up. Slashing her face a couple of times. Blood streamed down and hit the floor. Her left eye took most of the blow, bleeding a lot. She wanted the eye to fall out. But the thing stayed in place and just bled. Bled until her face felt numb. The Giant She-cat fell down. Pain.. Pain... Pain... It hurts less than the Pain before.

(Open!)

Ymir
July 13th, 2023, 11:28 PM
Scalekit took and long stretch but ended up falling over

(Activity but anyone is welcomed to join)

xavier.
July 14th, 2023, 02:40 PM
Raccoonpelt sighed.

Flintkit hid under moss.

[ CLOSED - ACTIVITY ]

Madelaine
July 14th, 2023, 06:08 PM
(open!)
~Mistkit~
The small kit yawned, stretching and unsheathing her tiny claws into her moss nest. She licked her lips, sighing as she stretched her back, before padding into the harder ground. She was... Bored. Lonely? Lonely and bored! There. She looked around before finding a moss ball, and played with it by herself

Clearkit
She-cat - 1 moon

Moving into the den the young kit saw something catch her eye. Somwone was playing by themselves. She was bored and wanted something to do, so she walked up to Mistkit. She felt all her confidence drain and she froze. Clearkit forgot she was too afraid to talk to others that wasn't her brother. Feeling hopeless she turned around to walk away. No wonder why she was bored. She was too nervous to talk to others.

JusticeRabbit
July 15th, 2023, 01:03 AM
Clearkit
She-cat - 1 moon

Moving into the den the young kit saw something catch her eye. Somwone was playing by themselves. She was bored and wanted something to do, so she walked up to Mistkit. She felt all her confidence drain and she froze. Clearkit forgot she was too afraid to talk to others that wasn't her brother. Feeling hopeless she turned around to walk away. No wonder why she was bored. She was too nervous to talk to others.
~Mistkit~

The young kit glanced up for a moment, and she smiled, jumping up. Finally, someone! She turned... Ah, maybe she just thought she didnt want to speak to others! Mistkit bounded over, smiling, before turning to stand in front of the other kit. "hiya! I'm mistkit, you?" she purred excitedly to the slightly younger cat. She blinked, waiting for a response. "are ya up to do somethin'?" she asked, happily flicking her small tail, a wide, rather toothy grin, plastered across her muzzle.

DarkGold
July 15th, 2023, 10:58 PM
Streamkit was padding around the nursery feeling a bit bored. His tail twitched as he felt like he needed to get his energy out but not having any way to do that. His gait was a bit choppy as he only had the upper half of his left foreleg. His vivid green eyes flicked around the nursery as he looked for something to do, giving a small yawn as he ended up sitting near the entrance, looking around for something or someone to play with.

(Open)

Ymir
July 16th, 2023, 01:50 AM
Scalekit was bored and angry all her siblings had been with other kits and mama had one who knows where now, so there she was sitting alone

She gave out a angry huff before puffing out her chest and walking around the nest stomping on the already used and old moss to make that upset as well

She then started kicking up the nest sending things flying in that space letting out little angry humps with every fling after a few seconds of this she started moving around flinging up the entire nest

Little did she know a piece of chiped claw had been hiding in the nest and as she went over to fling that instead the chipped claw lodged into her paw

She hadnt really felt pain this emense before so she backed up in shock though ended up falling onto her back when she try to put pressure on the paw and when she looked at it weird red water was coming from it and it really hurt, she started breathing harder before letting tears flow from her eyes and after a few seconds at staring at it, it dripped on her nose which lead to her building up a full out crying session starting from meowing to down right screaming in pain and shock

(Open)

hermeswind
July 16th, 2023, 03:54 AM
Scalekit was bored and angry all her siblings had been with other kits and mama had one who knows where now, so there she was sitting alone

She gave out a angry huff before puffing out her chest and walking around the nest stomping on the already used and old moss to make that upset as well

She then started kicking up the nest sending things flying in that space letting out little angry humps with every fling after a few seconds of this she started moving around flinging up the entire nest

Little did she know a piece of chiped claw had been hiding in the nest and as she went over to fling that instead the chipped claw lodged into her paw

She hadnt really felt pain this emense before so she backed up in shock though ended up falling onto her back when she try to put pressure on the paw and when she looked at it weird red water was coming from it and it really hurt, she started breathing harder before letting tears flow from her eyes and after a few seconds at staring at it, it dripped on her nose which lead to her building up a full out crying session starting from meowing to down right screaming in pain and shock

(Open)https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5893&pictureid=40446 (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1438263&postcount=3)
Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
Winterpaw could hear a loud wailing noise coming from the nursery, and found a kit with blood coming from her paw. The area around her was a mess and as he ran over, he could see there was some sort of claw in her paw. "Are you okay?" he asked, "and what happened?"

Ymir
July 16th, 2023, 03:58 AM
Scalekit just had he eyes closed and was screaming waiting for the feeling to go away or a queen to take her to safety since this place wasnt safe

She couldnt bother to reply to the concerned apprentice she was in pain and scared out of her mind

dragonwind

(still open if you dont mind a 3 person rp)

hermeswind
July 16th, 2023, 05:14 AM
Scalekit just had he eyes closed and was screaming waiting for the feeling to go away or a queen to take her to safety since this place wasnt safe

She couldnt bother to reply to the concerned apprentice she was in pain and scared out of her mind

dragonwind

(still open if you dont mind a 3 person rp) https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5893&pictureid=40446 (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1438263&postcount=3)
Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
Winterpaw was panicking. The kit had a thing in her paw so could he help? "Listen to me," he said in the most calm voice he could manage, "Show me your paw that hurts."

sol.
July 16th, 2023, 11:50 AM
Lilycreek swept the nursery for a bit.

[activity post, please do not interact.]

Ymir
July 16th, 2023, 06:06 PM
Scakekit was still screaming but she had heard what the apprentice said so she slowly opened her eyes to see him she immediately backed away a little bit since he was a stranger but lifted her paw that was wounded for them to see

dragonwind

Katiethewolfchild
July 16th, 2023, 11:33 PM
Tigerpool laid in the nest, watching Blossomkit and Rabbitkit playfight. Blossomkit was on top of Rabbitkit until Rabbitkit rolled over and landed on Blossomkit, Blossomkit saying to her just as large sister, you win get out off of me! Rabbitkit got off of Blossomkit, and Blossomkit said, Rabbitkit let's have a rematch and the two began play fighting again. Wishkit watched her sisters playfight next to her mom, the kit bored until she saw Streamkit looking aroung and walked up to him. Wishkit said hey Streamkit. Wanna play? DarkGold

DarkGold
July 17th, 2023, 12:48 AM
Tigerpool laid in the nest, watching Blossomkit and Rabbitkit playfight. Blossomkit was on top of Rabbitkit until Rabbitkit rolled over and landed on Blossomkit, Blossomkit saying to her just as large sister, you win get out off of me! Rabbitkit got off of Blossomkit, and Blossomkit said, Rabbitkit let's have a rematch and the two began play fighting again. Wishkit watched her sisters playfight next to her mom, the kit bored until she saw Streamkit looking aroung and walked up to him. Wishkit said hey Streamkit. Wanna play? DarkGold

Streamkit had been eyeing the fight a bit warily, in case he needed to move and give the flailing kits some room to have their fight in. After all, he only had three useful legs, and getting up and moving out of the way quickly would be a bit difficult. He looked a bit surprised as one of the that were playing approached him. "Huh? Oh, sure thing." Streamkit said calmly, his tail swaying patiently. "Your name's Wishkit, right? My name's Streamkit." He said, introducing himself to the other kit as they had never really talked before.

Katiethewolfchild
July 17th, 2023, 01:42 AM
Streamkit had been eyeing the fight a bit warily, in case he needed to move and give the flailing kits some room to have their fight in. After all, he only had three useful legs, and getting up and moving out of the way quickly would be a bit difficult. He looked a bit surprised as one of the that were playing approached him. "Huh? Oh, sure thing." Streamkit said calmly, his tail swaying patiently. "Your name's Wishkit, right? My name's Streamkit." He said, introducing himself to the other kit as they had never really talked before. Wishkit said yep that's right. So what should we play? Wishkit didn't really care what they played, so she decided to let Streamkit choose.

Rose
July 17th, 2023, 04:57 AM
Minkkit giggled.

DarkGold
July 17th, 2023, 05:28 AM
Wishkit said yep that's right. So what should we play? Wishkit didn't really care what they played, so she decided to let Streamkit choose.

Streamkit kit looked thoughtful for a second. "Hmm, I don't know." He admitted. "Maybe we can play mossball?" He suggested. Yeah, it was a basic game, but he couldn't think of much else to do right now.

Katiethewolfchild
July 17th, 2023, 08:32 AM
Streamkit kit looked thoughtful for a second. "Hmm, I don't know." He admitted. "Maybe we can play mossball?" He suggested. Yeah, it was a basic game, but he couldn't think of much else to do right now. Yeah, why not said Wishkit.

hermeswind
July 17th, 2023, 09:26 AM
Scakekit was still screaming but she had heard what the apprentice said so she slowly opened her eyes to see him she immediately backed away a little bit since he was a stranger but lifted her paw that was wounded for them to see

dragonwindhttps://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5893&pictureid=40446 (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1438263&postcount=3)
Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
Okay. He had convinced her to show him her paw. "Close your eyes, don't move for me, okay?" he asked. Winterpaw inched forwards and put his jaw around the small thing. It got lodged in his teeth as he pulled it out. "There." he confidently meowed. It was out, but still bleeding. What would Stonepaw do, Winterpaw? What would he do? Stonepaw would, uhhh... he didn't know what Stonepaw would do. He needed to get better at helping cats, then he could be more useful to the clan. He requested that she could, "Keep the paw on the ground, please. I'll get Stonepaw. I hope he's not busy..."
(Winterpaw is quite a big fan of Stonepaw-)

Ymir
July 17th, 2023, 03:21 PM
Scalekit let out a quick yowl when Winterpaw took out the claw it was lodged much deeper in there than it looked and actually started flowing more making Scalekit close her eyes and start screaming again

Scalekit tried to put their paw on the ground but it really hurt so she backed up and tripped onto her back again eyes still closed and screaming

dragonwind (I actually want scalekit/scalepaw/scalehaven to be in love with medicine and healing so when or if she meets stonepaw then probably same lol)

vellichor
July 19th, 2023, 02:12 PM
https://i.ibb.co/6t2K473/newheader.png

Beanstar (https://beanstarrc.carrd.co/#bean-overview)
RiverClan Leader

Purrks: Beefed Up, Mind Reader, Shadow Fiend

Humming an idle tune akin to birdsong, Beanstar entered the nursery and wasted no time, gathering any and all soiled moss there was. He did want his Clanmates to live in comfort, after all, and what was the nursery if not the backbone of the Clan? They truly deserved nothing but the best. Oh, an idea popped into his head! Excitedly, the small cat took all of the moss outside camp and disposed of it, bringing in fresh moss during each trip. Once all of the moss had been replaced, the siamese rushed out of the den to the fresh-kill pile. There were a ton of birds on the pile, thanks to the recent event and plentiful hunting. With a purr, he grabbed a mouthful of soft and colorful feathers, lining each and every nest with some of them. He also managed to find a few seashells lying around camp and stacked those in the nursery as well, giving the kits something new to investigate and play with. With a satisfued smile, the energetic tom offered a nod to any cat in there and ducked out of the den. Even with his punishments over, now, he was itching for something to do...
// punishment post: cleaning nursery nests \\

Rose
July 19th, 2023, 08:31 PM
She/Her

Bright, icy blue eyes watched the RiverClan leader with interest as he fiddled with the nests in the nursery. "Silly, silly cat..." Minkkit murmured, expression blank and seemingly far away. "Silly big cat playing with cat nests." She giggled softly, canting her head to the side as she watched.

"Blue-cat doesn't know that even if you play so much, the red never goes away." She giggled to herself in the quiet as Beanstar ducked back out of the Nursery with a nod, leaving her behind in the dark. Her laughter was a haunting melody, drifting through the Nursery on it's own accord. Minkkit, though? She seemed to be far away, a blissful smile on her face as she waved her paws pointlessly in the air.

[ Reaction post to Bean ;; OPEN :eyes: ]

xavier.
July 24th, 2023, 02:22 PM
Raccoonpelt shook off the water from outside.

Flintkit wondered about being a girl.

[ CLOSED - ACTIVITY ]

Katiethewolfchild
July 25th, 2023, 07:28 PM
Wishkit played mossball alone.

Tecumori
July 26th, 2023, 10:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/e7M2gVY.png
Lionpaw
RiverClan | Apprentice | He/Him | 4 moons | 60/100

[This takes place after the sparring match in the clearing]

[Lionpaw doesn't know his mentor; Darklight, is dead yet since no one told him]

[Punishment Post: Cleaning Out the Nursery]

The rain poured endlessly as if StarClan was releasing a flood upon the forest. A flood to wash away the sins of the cats lurking within it. If that were true then Lionpaw had nothing to fear; he was perfect after all~

Still, this constant rain was starting to drive him crazy. Worst of all he was stuck cleaning out the stupid nursery. "Stupid Beanstar..." he grumbled between mouthfuls of moss. His fur still dripped damp and heavy from his little spar out in the clearing.

Ugh, how was he supposed to know they weren't supposed to spar out there anyways? This was more Darklight's fault than his. That terrible excuse for a mentor was supposed to be training him. Where was that lazy-paw anyway? He hadn't seen him in quite some time... Lionpaw carried the fresh moss over to one side of the den and began spreading it out into a makeshift nest. "Stupid Darklight..." he grumbled some more.

Forget it. He had to focus on cleaning this dumb kit den the best he could or else he'd be stuck in it for a whole moon. It seemed that stupid leader always had his claws stuck in his back for some reason or other. He wasn't even trying to get into trouble this time! None of this would have happened if Beepaw had just left him alone on his rock. "Urgh! That Bee-brain!" he yowled, digging his claws into the freshly made nest.

His golden fur would be fluffed up in every direction now if it weren't so wet. He stopped a moment to groom it dry. His nose was still sore from slamming it into yet another rock. What was with him and slamming his face into everything? StarClan be damned if his beautiful face was ever scarred from it. He shouldn't have to worry about battle scars though, since he'd be such a great warrior that no cat would land a hit on him.

Grooming his thick fur usually took him hours, but he couldn't afford to waste any time right now. The sooner this baby den was clean the sooner he could leave. He would die, literally die, if any cat saw him doing something this embarrassing. Especially if that certain cat were Springpaw.

[Open for kits to annoy him]
Leafie Springpaw can come tease him if you want~
vellichor for the mention

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

Eden
July 26th, 2023, 11:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VLhvTtC.png
Springpaw
long haired torbie - 45/100 - She/Her - 6m

She still had a grin on her face, barely containing her giggling as she walked into the nursery a few minutes after Lionpaw did. "You look like a drowned bush~" she sung and she slipped past him to sit off on the side of the den. If any kits approached her she would be fine, not like she'd die from being drowned by kits. Springpaw hadn't bothered to dry or clean herself off, not when she'd just get soaked again if she took one step outside the den. Of course she wasn't dripping it she made sure that she was at the most damp it did take a while for it to even dry completely anyways. It also took her a while to clean it that sometimes she'd leave it as it is some days since she'd be to bothered to get rid of the leaves and dirt. Thankfully the one good thing this stupid rain did for her so far is clean the dirt off but it couldn't get rid of the few random sticks and ferns stuck in her fur. Oh well, something to worry about another day, she could've done it while she was stuck in camp. "Hope ya don't get drowned by kits here" she snickered, "I say the kits play a lil game with you to pass the time?" if any kits over heard what she said, oops, then again she wasn't being subtle about it. "Oh, put something extra for 'em like something to cover themselves with at night!" maybe he would do the extra work maybe not, she just wanted to watch him deal with maybe crazy kits. Especially since they've been cooped up in the den thanks to this dumb rain and now ice.

Woodlow [speak and she shall appear]

[also open for any kits]

Ymir
July 27th, 2023, 12:08 AM
Blooddancer was confused, this kit had just barged in on this dream "How does that just happen" Ronin and Stormpaw looked at the kit too dumbfounded by its mere exsistance here just kicking up whatever it imagined the floor was and being moody to act

Scalekit was kicking things, because no one liked her and she'd show the floor no one liked it she let out small puffs of anger with each push on the earth and every scratch at it, she looked up at the tree cats confused but then a voice in her head starting speaking and it said 'game' she liked games "GAME" she yelled before poofing out of the dream

The three cats continued to stare though nothing was there still unable to bealive a kit from some random clan had barged in like that, all three almost at the same time all shouted "SUGAR HONEY ICED TEA THAT CAN HAPPEN"

Scalekit awakened to the sound of pounding rain, she didnt like that at all, but she saw the two apprentices one which sounded like they said game and got up and padded her way over to them before trying to pounce on springpaw "What game we all playing" she said happily flicking her tail that two apprentices wanted to play

Woodlow

Leafie

Tecumori
July 27th, 2023, 02:22 PM
Lionpaw
RiverClan | Apprentice | He/Him | 4 moons | 61/100
Speak of the devil and she shall appear. Lionpaw paused his grooming for a second, tongue resting on a tuft of lemony fur. What had he done to deserve such hellish torture?

He raised his head slowly and took a deep breath. He couldn't throw a fit right now. Definitely not right now. He was already in enough trouble as is without Springpaw's help. The golden apprentice did his best to ignore her taunts, stepping over to a pile of fresh moss and tearing a piece off.

That's right, just ignore and she'll eventually leave him alone.

Lionpaw was quite confident he could handle the she-paw this time. That was until some little kit popped up out of nowhere asking to play a game. He ground the moss tightly between his teeth.

"Wer na pwayin' unee games," he tried to say between the bundle of moss, "Tat tortosshall bwat wa jus wyin'." He went over to an empty spot in the nursery and dropped the moss down. He grumbled as he molded the material into another new nest.

(Translation: "We're not playing any games, that tortoiseshell brat was just lying")
Leafie
Ymir

Eden
July 28th, 2023, 07:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VLhvTtC.png
Springpaw
long haired torbie - 46/100 - She/Her - 6m

Springpaw hadn't expected a kit to automatically pounce on her right away, she was expecting 'em to go for puff instead. Oh well didn't matter to her because unlike Lionpaw she wasn't going to throw a hissy fit about it. She turned her green eyes down to the kit that pounced on her which they had landed on her paws it seemed. Was she that big compared to a kit now? Sure didn't seem like it, funny how time flys by. Springpaw was fixing to answer the kit, mouth opened to speak and everything but Lionpaw beat her first. Man it wasn't even what she wanted to say and he was going a stick in the mud, one has to have fun while surrounded by kids. "pfft, if I'm a brat, than so are you, puffball" giggling ensued as she gave a moment to grin at the other. She turned her attention back to the kit below her giving the little thing a playful grin, "He's the lying one, we are for sure playing a game" now she had to go think of said game. The torbie watched Lionpaw grab moss and mess with it to make new nests, now she had an idea. "How about a game of hide the moss from Lionpaw" she looked to Scalekit to see if they would agree to it. Hopefully it would be a harmless little game, wouldn't cause too much of a mess and lionpaw would still have moss to make new nests anyways.

Ymir Woodlow
[looked at this and forgot to even post]

Ymir
July 28th, 2023, 07:42 PM
Scalekit looked at the yellow apprentice "You speak funny" she said before getting off the apprentice she had just pounced on and aserted herself as a better cat than them, she listned to the fun one taunt the grumpy one

But then the fun one confimered that they were playing a game and started getting excited because of that, Scalekit ran around waiting for for a game idea to pop up but when it did she stopped scalekit was thinking moss ball because grumpy cat already had moos in his mouth..........................but this sounded like fun too!

Scalekit a few seconds later Scalekit dashed to where grumpy cat just was and took the moss they just placed down before dashing off again trying to think og a hiding spot on the go

Leafie (I was waiting for you too post again before i do lmao)

Woodlow

Tecumori
July 29th, 2023, 01:47 AM
Lionpaw
RiverClan | Apprentice | He/Him | 4 moons | 62/100
Purrmanent Purrks: Silver Tongue

\\ CW: Extreme rage + Yelling //
~not sure if this requires a warning but don't wanna risk it~

It looked like ignoring her wasn't going to work. Lionpaw tried swallowing the rage threatening to burst. He couldn't get upset this time. He desperately, desperately, didn't want to be demoted. But it seemed Springpaw was intent on setting off every one of his nerves as she continued to prompt the kit into playing with him.

He was about to object again when he felt the nest he made suddenly ripped away from him. At that very moment, the paper-thin string hidden deep in Lionpaw's brain that served as his only inhibitor in situations such as these, just...

snapped.

"GIVE. THAT. BACK!" he snarled. This game was over before it ever began. The golden apprentice raced after Scalekit, nostrils flaring and eyes blazing.

All restraint was tossed out the window as he chased after the kit and grabbed hold of the now-ruined nest. He stamped it down with his paw, pinning it to the floor. Lionpaw bent down to Scalekit's level and growled menacingly. "I told you we are not playing any games."

"And you," he whipped around to face Springpaw, glaring daggers -that he wished were real- into her. "Why can't you leave me the heck alone!" It's like the she-paw got some sort of sick joy at watching him lose control of his emotions. Pushing his buttons until he had no choice but to fly into a blind rage.

Well, he wasn't going to take it lying down anymore. He had a job to do. A job he despised, but a job non the less. He was going to finish cleaning up this nursery until it was utterly spotless, and then he was going to take a well-earned nap back in his own nest.

(after you two respond I'll post one last reply of him quickly finishing up his punishment and then have him leave)

Ymir
Leafie

xavier.
July 29th, 2023, 09:54 AM
Raccoonpelt sat.

Flintkit stared outside before getting hit in the head with a piece of hail.

[ CLOSED - ACTIVITY ]

Spookez.
July 30th, 2023, 04:48 AM
OSPREYFLOWER
Riverclan Queen

~WallyDarling~ Katiethewolfchild DarkGold _GlitchyGoat_ Starry :P Ladiebugg (Omg TOO MANY KITS anyways mention me so Ik ya'll replied. After you reply you should add your kit to Riverclan!)

Ospreyflower sat there, eyes watching the Nursery. She had noticed the Nearby Lionpaw, Springpaw, and Scalekit playing a fun little nursery game. She wished they would shut up.

Osprey felt a throb of pain in her stomach. Perhaps she was hungry? No, she ate an hour or so ago. I'll sleep it off. Osprey laid down, eyes closed. Gritting her teeth in reaction to her stomach ache.

It was gone the moment she fell asleep.

~*~

Osprey woke up to movement in her belly area. Too tired and weak to jump up in surprise, she simply looked down. 6 kits?! Osprey blinked 5 times to make sure she wasn't having a dream. 6 kits... Ugh, I guess I have to name them.

Osprey looked at the first one of the bunch, a Small white kit. Those brown spots reminded her of their father too much. Just thinking about it made her want to kill the kits here and then and get it over with. But no, she would simply name this one Brackenkit.

Argh! More brown cats! I'm too tired to be angry anymore- Sparrowkit is what she would name this one.

Osprey almost snapped in anger, this one looked EXACTLY like their father. She silently named them "Olivekit" Not bothering to look at them anymore.

She finished naming them, Olivekit, Brackenkit, Clearkit, Squirrelkit, Sparrowkit, and Briarkit. Ugh, do I have to lick them? At the sight of the kits wriggling helplessly she knew she had to.

Once Osprey finished grooming her kits, she brought them closer to her belly area.

Katiethewolfchild
July 30th, 2023, 07:24 AM
Sparrowkit suckled on her mother's teats until she was full, the three pawed kit then nestling herself into her mother's belly and quickly falling asleep. Froggy ~WallyDarling~ DarkGold
Starry :P Ladiebugg _GlitchyGoat_

Ladiebugg
July 30th, 2023, 02:40 PM
ClearKit mewled before suckling on her mother. She eventually fell asleep.

Froggy. ~WallyDarling~ DarkGold Starry :P _GlitchyGoat_ Katiethewolfchild

Saki
July 30th, 2023, 10:30 PM
Starry :P

[FONT="Courier New"]SquirrelKit

A scrawny she-kit with two bright blue, blind eyes and light calico fur.

Squirrelkit struggled toward the scent of milk, mewling. The helpless she-kit squirmed as she tried to follow the scent of milk, the newborn kitten couldn't see yet. "yet."

~WallyDarling~ Katiethewolfchild DarkGold _GlitchyGoat_ Spookez. Ladieboo

Rose
October 3rd, 2023, 01:18 PM
Minkkit sat.

Minkuu
October 9th, 2023, 07:43 AM
❢◥ ▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬ ◤❢
Magpiekit - He/Him - AMAB

You see, Magpiekit had this pebble..let's call it...Pebble one...and then he has another pebble which we can call...pebble two..yea, that seems like good names! Fantastic, even! The 1 moon old kit crouched down to get a closer look at these two pebbles, he moved his head closer to pebble one "It is, father! I have risen' back and is her to defeat you!" he said, voicing the pebble with a super duper scary voice!! "I will defeat you with my-... uh..." His gaze went back and forth and found a tiny stick, grabbing it and quickly going back to the two pebbles as he placed the stick next to pebble one and started to voice as the pebble again "my sharp branch! And i will destroy you with it!! Muahahahahha!! Unless you give me all of your prey and herbs and stuff and whatever and such! " he said, rolling around the pebble a bit; trying to make it look like the pebble was the one talking.

Then he went to pebble two..."No! You can't defeat me because...i..uh.." he saw a stick right outside the nursery. It's no longer outside the nursery because now it's next to Magpiekit's Pebble two "i also havings a sharp branch! And it's longer than your's!" then his head went back to pebble one. "Ah!! I'm sorry, please forgive me, my brother!!" wait, wasn't pebble two pebble one's dad? Uhm...it's fine just change up the lore a bit to make it work!! "you can never defeat me! Give me all your stuff and i will spare you! " this fight is epic! Super cool!

"I'm so sorry!" he said, voicing pebble one "i will give you my things and will no longer bother you! " Magpiekit pretended that pebble two nodded to what pebble one said before saying "good, now take your leave, urm.." wait what was pebble one's name...? "I mean- good, now take your leave.....uh....no- wait lemme think!" Magpiekit said, breaking out of character before going back in character; saying "good, now take your leave, pebby " then the young kit roled pebble one or 'Pebby' of in some other direction, as if it's running away. "Alright, bored, the fight was great but now i don't care" he said, looking around and leaving behind pebble two to find something else to do around here

Katiethewolfchild
October 12th, 2023, 11:38 PM
Tigerpool, Rabbitkit, Blossomkit and Wishkit slept.

Sparrowkit slept.

Toadkit slept.

Deerkit slept.

Katiethewolfchild
October 16th, 2023, 12:11 PM
Toadkit hung around in the nursery, the blind four moon old searching for somecat to interact with. (Open)

Minkuu
October 21st, 2023, 06:05 AM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5858&pictureid=41108 (https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/1284443)
┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
+ Echokit - He/They +
Active Purrks: none
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Echokit felt unwell. Everything was too blurry for him to see things that was going on. The kit just stayed in his empty nest. Usually he would only feel lonelyness but know he felt sick. He couldn't sleep; it was to bothersome to sleep through. He could barely move without feeling some sort of thing that made him want to stop moving. He can still hear things; stuff outside and inside but he could barely focus. He closed his eyes, trying to rest. Didn't work. He opened them, still blurry. He had some drops of blood coming from his mouth. No one has notice him feeling unwell recently yet; makes sense. He didn't talk to anyone. He closed his eyes again. But this time, he didn't re-open them. And he never will now. There his body just laid stiff in his nest; cold, lifeless, and un-moving. Waiting to be found by someone that just so happens to stumble apon him.

[Open to anyone who want to find him]

Seawhispers
October 22nd, 2023, 01:15 PM
Winterkit let out a huge yawn as she awoke. All the other kits were still asleep, exept for Toadkit, who was sitting around, looking a bit lost, and Magpiekit. He was talking to a few pebbles. How strange! Thought Winterkit to herself, but she knew better than to inturrupt. Winterkit longed for some kit to come and play with her.

Raincloud5968
October 26th, 2023, 07:32 PM
Fleck: "Don't they think you're at the Mewstone?"
Crookedkit: "Moonstone."
Fleck: He's heading for the Foodstone."
Crookedkit: "Moonstone!"

Saki
October 26th, 2023, 08:33 PM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=6188&pictureid=43711

Squirrelkit

She tumbled over herself into the nursery with a squeak of triumph as she sat up on her haunches. Where were her siblings and mama?

Katiethewolfchild
October 26th, 2023, 08:46 PM

Squirrelkit

She tumbled over herself into the nursery with a squeak of triumph as she sat up on her haunches. Where were her siblings and mama?

Do you guys wanna turn into apprentices?

Sparrowkit saw her sister and meowed hi Squrrielkit. Wanna play a game? {Yes} Ladieboo

Ladiebugg
October 26th, 2023, 10:52 PM

Squirrelkit

CottonKit was playing mossball in the corner of the nursery, seeming to be having fun, but wouldn't object to a sibling interuption.

Pumpkin Latte
October 27th, 2023, 10:02 AM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5858&pictureid=41108 (https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/1284443)
┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
+ Echokit - He/They +
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Echokit felt unwell. Everything was too blurry for him to see things that was going on. The kit just stayed in his empty nest. Usually he would only feel lonelyness but know he felt sick. He couldn't sleep; it was to bothersome to sleep through. He could barely move without feeling some sort of thing that made him want to stop moving. He can still hear things; stuff outside and inside but he could barely focus. He closed his eyes, trying to rest. Didn't work. He opened them, still blurry. He had some drops of blood coming from his mouth. No one has notice him feeling unwell recently yet; makes sense. He didn't talk to anyone. He closed his eyes again. But this time, he didn't re-open them. And he never will now. There his body just laid stiff in his nest; cold, lifeless, and un-moving. Waiting to be found by someone that just so happens to stumble apon him.

[Open to anyone who want to find him]

Puddlebounce stumbled on the small kit and looked at it in worry

Forgetfulshape
October 29th, 2023, 03:46 AM
Charredkit was asleep in the corner. He hasn't eaten in a while, perhaps something is wrong..?

Morrigan
October 29th, 2023, 08:54 AM
Mistfire quietly watched the activities of the nursery from her nest.

(Closed)

Forgetfulshape
October 29th, 2023, 09:00 AM
Charredkit was asleep but he soon woke up and noticed someone outside the nursery- Splashfur. And he had a mischievous expression. Yeah, he wasn't getting involved in whatever Splashfur had planned. So he hid himself in a small corner of the nursery, far from Splashfur.

Katiethewolfchild
October 29th, 2023, 09:27 AM
Deerkit heard Splashfur say that he wanted to play a game of tag with them. She wanted to join but... she couldn't. She guessed she would just play mossball alone while all of the other kits played. Not much fun but it was something to do. And so the three moon old batted a mossball around with her front paws, the way she always played. Not very creative or fun but it wasn't like there was another way she could play. (Open)

poppy
October 29th, 2023, 09:38 AM
Charredkit was asleep but he soon woke up and noticed someone outside the nursery- Splashfur. And he had a mischievous expression. Yeah, he wasn't getting involved in whatever Splashfur had planned. So he hid himself in a small corner of the nursery, far from Splashfur.
Birdpaw had seen a warrior entering the nursery with a strange look on their face, so she entered the nursery as well. Noticing a little Charredkit in the corner looking quite frightened, she padded over swiftly and used her body to block the kit from Splashfurs sights, not knowing what was going on but better safe than sorry. "You alright, kiddo?"

Forgetfulshape
October 29th, 2023, 09:40 AM
Birdpaw had seen a warrior entering the nursery with a strange look on their face, so she entered the nursery as well. Noticing a little Charredkit in the corner looking quite frightened, she padded over swiftly and used her body to block the kit from Splashfurs sights, not knowing what was going on but better safe than sorry. "You alright, kiddo?"
"Y-Yeah, it's just that there's this loner after me cos I know a thing about what he's been up to for a while- killing other kits- and he wants to kill me so I don't tell another person. I-i think Mr splashfur is working with william. Miss Sootpelt is a nice cat, she's not like William and I know she'd never work with him... Mr splashfur on the other hand might try and take me to William so that he can kill me..." Charredkit mewed softly.

poppy
October 29th, 2023, 09:46 AM
"Y-Yeah, it's just that there's this loner after me cos I know a thing about what he's been up to for a while- killing other kits- and he wants to kill me so I don't tell another person. I-i think Mr splashfur is working with william. Miss Sootpelt is a nice cat, she's not like William and I know she'd never work with him... Mr splashfur on the other hand might try and take me to William so that he can kill me..." Charredkit mewed softly.
Birdpaw felt her fur bristle at the kit's explanation, but she kept her expression calm. "Okay.... Don't worry, I'll try to take care of it, okay sweetie?" The blue gray ragdoll rose her her paws, gesturing for him to stay where he is, and padded over to Splashfur. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave; you're making some of the kits uncomfortable, so please exit the nursery." Whether or not Charredkit was being truthful was just something she would have to risk.

Forgetfulshape
October 29th, 2023, 10:40 AM
Birdpaw felt her fur bristle at the kit's explanation, but she kept her expression calm. "Okay.... Don't worry, I'll try to take care of it, okay sweetie?" The blue gray ragdoll rose her her paws, gesturing for him to stay where he is, and padded over to Splashfur. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave; you're making some of the kits uncomfortable, so please exit the nursery." Whether or not Charredkit was being truthful was just something she would have to risk.
Splashfur gave Birdpaw an annoyed look. "I'm sorry, which of us is the warrior here? Me. And just because Charredkit is a coward doesn't mean you have to try and help him. He could just fall asleep again or something- not that I intend to do anything." Sootpelt then walked in and glared at Splashfur.
"Oh, heya Birdpaw. Have you met Charredkit yet? Splashfur was talking to some tom that's after the little lad earlier. He's gonna try and sneak Charredkit out of the nursery if he gets the chance." Sootpelt purred to Birdpaw while Splashfur glared tiredly.

poppy
October 29th, 2023, 02:23 PM
Splashfur gave Birdpaw an annoyed look. "I'm sorry, which of us is the warrior here? Me. And just because Charredkit is a coward doesn't mean you have to try and help him. He could just fall asleep again or something- not that I intend to do anything." Sootpelt then walked in and glared at Splashfur.
"Oh, heya Birdpaw. Have you met Charredkit yet? Splashfur was talking to some tom that's after the little lad earlier. He's gonna try and sneak Charredkit out of the nursery if he gets the chance." Sootpelt purred to Birdpaw while Splashfur glared tiredly.
Ugh, was Splashfur a jerk or what. Birdpaw was too depressed for this- grieving her best friend and father/mentor was taking a toll on her and she wasn't in the mood to be dealing with assholes. "Sootpelt, if you wouldn't mind too terribly, could you escort Splashfur out of the nursery? I don't think it's safe to leave him near the kids unattended." Now.... What to do with Charredkit. She stayed in front of the little kit so if Splashfur ended up choosing a physical solution to the problem, she'd be there to mess up his plan.

Forgetfulshape
October 29th, 2023, 02:25 PM
Ugh, was Splashfur a jerk or what. Birdpaw was too depressed for this- grieving her best friend and father/mentor was taking a toll on her and she wasn't in the mood to be dealing with assholes. "Sootpelt, if you wouldn't mind too terribly, could you escort Splashfur out of the nursery? I don't think it's safe to leave him near the kids unattended." Now.... What to do with Charredkit. She stayed in front of the little kit so if Splashfur ended up choosing a physical solution to the problem, she'd be there to mess up his plan.
Splashfur let out a reluctant growl before following Sootpelt out of the nursery. Charredkit let out a soft sigh of relief. "Thanks."he purred gently.

Sleek
October 29th, 2023, 07:59 PM
Ripplekit ran around the nursery, making sure everyone was happy. She noticed a lonely looking kit and ran up to her. After all, Cherryswirl the super major important warrior had pronounced her the clan's official "cheerer-upper." "Do you mind if I join in?"

Katiethewolfchild

Katiethewolfchild
October 29th, 2023, 09:06 PM
Deerkit meowed no, of course not! spooky sleek.

poppy
October 29th, 2023, 10:29 PM
Splashfur let out a reluctant growl before following Sootpelt out of the nursery. Charredkit let out a soft sigh of relief. "Thanks."he purred gently.
Birdpaw watched Splashfur go with a small shake of her head, frowning slightly. Looking down at Charredkit, she smiled warmly at him. "If you need to tell Larkstar about Splashfur making you uncomfortable or feeling unsafe, I'm sure she'd listen. And if you're ever in trouble or feel scared, just come find me or someone you trust, 'kay kiddo?"

Forgetfulshape
October 30th, 2023, 03:17 AM
Birdpaw watched Splashfur go with a small shake of her head, frowning slightly. Looking down at Charredkit, she smiled warmly at him. "If you need to tell Larkstar about Splashfur making you uncomfortable or feeling unsafe, I'm sure she'd listen. And if you're ever in trouble or feel scared, just come find me or someone you trust, 'kay kiddo?"
Charredkit nodded softly. "Okay, thank you miss." He mewed politely.

DefaultWeirdo
October 30th, 2023, 04:25 AM
Flamekit poked his head out of the nursery. He could go outside, unlike other one-moon old kits. He had no mother to stop him. And the other queens didn't bother, as they were watching their own kits. He looked longingly over at the medicine den, then sighed as he saw Tanypaw's tail flick just at the entrance. If there was already a medicine cat apprentice, he couldn't become one, could he? He padded back to his empty nest and gazed around.

DefaultWeirdo
October 30th, 2023, 04:41 AM
Flamekit lay in his nest, thinking of what to do. He then spotted something, maybe a hole in the back nursery wall. Could I just... Leave? There's already two medicine cats here, I can't be one. He stood up and padded towards the small hole. Thank StarClan he was only a moon old, or he wouldn't be able to fit. He wriggled through the hole, and came out on the other side. Did anybody see him?

Kass
October 30th, 2023, 10:11 AM
Sun’moon
Male / non-binary | 23 moons | warrior | split personality
Sun padded into the nursery with a bright smile. Gather around kittens! Sunny is here to tell you stories or play games! he chirped happily while moon eyed the queens uneasily. Moon wasn’t a fan of kids like sun was but he still allowed sun to come and visit the nursery.

[ OPEN TO ABOUT 7 KITS / APPRENTICES ]

Morrigan
October 30th, 2023, 01:13 PM
Mistfire slept lightly.

(Closed)

Sleek
October 30th, 2023, 01:56 PM
Deerkit meowed no, of course not! spooky sleek.

Queen Ripple raised her head higher with the acception. Of course this kit accepted, she was Queen Ripple, after all. "What's your name? My name's Ripplekit," the very official clan cheerer-upper stated.

Sleek
October 30th, 2023, 01:57 PM
Ripplekit trotted over.
Sundrop

Katiethewolfchild
October 30th, 2023, 02:01 PM
Deerkit meowed my name is Deerkit. The-Almighty-Sleekster

Katiethewolfchild
October 30th, 2023, 02:08 PM
Deerkit dragged herself over to the warrior. She knew that she probably wouldn't be able to play if they played games... She could listen to stories though if he told stories! She noticed that Ripplekit had already arrived. Sundrop spooky sleek.

Starii
November 1st, 2023, 06:21 AM
Deerkit heard Splashfur say that he wanted to play a game of tag with them. She wanted to join but... she couldn't. She guessed she would just play mossball alone while all of the other kits played. Not much fun but it was something to do. And so the three moon old batted a mossball around with her front paws, the way she always played. Not very creative or fun but it wasn't like there was another way she could play. (Open)

Silverkit padded over to Deerkit, she saw her playing with a mossball by herself while everyone else was playing tag, Hi deerkit! I'm silverkit, I'm not sure you've seen me around..

Katiethewolfchild
November 1st, 2023, 10:17 AM
Deerkit meowed hello Silverkit. I'm pretty sure I've seen you around before. Amber2010

silver.
November 1st, 2023, 06:07 PM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=6252&pictureid=43447
purrks: herbal knowledge tier 1
55/200

---

Quietly the tortie trots into the nursery, gaze sweeping over the nests and tiny bundles of fur from her spot by the entrance.

"H-Hello? Anyone in here need anything? Fresh moss, food, water..?"

Ah, how nerve-wracking... She had never done anything like this before. But it was important that she was useful to her clan mates. If she wasn't useful then why did Gingerfrost give her such an important direction in life?

[ open to queens and kits! ]

Starii
November 2nd, 2023, 04:27 AM
Deerkit meowed hello Silverkit. I'm pretty sure I've seen you around before. Amber2010

Nice! she meowed happy she wasn't invisible to her fellow kits, and future fellow apprentices, wanna play something? silverkit meowed.

Katiethewolfchild
November 2nd, 2023, 08:55 AM
Deerkit meowed yeah! What about hide-and-seek? She would have let the other kit suggest a game, but they might want to play tag or another game that involved back legs that worked. There other kits sure seemed to like running around after all. Amber2010

Starii
November 2nd, 2023, 08:58 AM
Deerkit meowed yeah! What about hide-and-seek? She would have let the other kit suggest a game, but they might want to play tag or another game that involved back legs that worked. There other kits sure seemed to like running around after all. Amber2010

Sure! she said, I'll hide you seek ok?? before Deerkit could reply she ran off, count till 20!! Silverkit goes straight towards the small crevice inside of the nursery, because she was soo small and she was gray in color she would blend well will the rocks that surrounded, she was ready, now all she had to do is wait!

Katiethewolfchild
November 2nd, 2023, 09:30 AM
Deerkit counted to 20 before using her front legs to drag herself around the nursery in search of Silverkit. Amber2010

Starii
November 3rd, 2023, 12:14 AM
Deerkit counted to 20 before using her front legs to drag herself around the nursery in search of Silverkit. Amber2010

Silverkit stayed hidden.

Katiethewolfchild
November 3rd, 2023, 12:48 AM
Deerkit checked under the mossbeds but couldn't find Silverkit and wasn't sure where else she could look. Amber2010

Starii
November 4th, 2023, 12:31 AM
Deerkit checked under the mossbeds but couldn't find Silverkit and wasn't sure where else she could look. Amber2010

I'm here she squeaked! giggling she won't find me!

Katiethewolfchild
November 4th, 2023, 10:39 AM
Deerkit dragged herself over to the source of the sound when Silverkit yelled out I'm here. Amber2010

Alastor
November 4th, 2023, 12:30 PM
(OPEN FOR REPLY) ThissleKit waited for someone to say hello or to play with her

Pumpkin Latte
November 4th, 2023, 02:44 PM
Koidust entered the nursery scouting out the future apprentices and saw Thistlekit Red_Fang

Your_1bestie
November 4th, 2023, 04:36 PM
Frost kit stretched out in her nest. She yawned and looked around. She watched as other kits played.

Alastor
November 4th, 2023, 05:01 PM
@Casade

"Hi I'm ThissleKit whats yours?" she smiled happliy

Eden
November 4th, 2023, 07:37 PM
koikit slept her day away.

Luckydragoncat
November 5th, 2023, 12:53 AM
Lizardkit looked around, she felt lonely. nobody wanted to be her friend since she told them that Scourge was her father. She felt like she was abandoned again, lost. But I'm not alone. She told herself, I have a place in RiverClan, and I will earn everyone's trust. Maybe I'll be leader one day!

Starii
November 5th, 2023, 12:54 AM
Deerkit dragged herself over to the source of the sound when Silverkit yelled out I'm here. Amber2010

Silverkit stayed silent, she was able to see deerkit in the far corner.

Katiethewolfchild
November 5th, 2023, 01:24 AM
Deerkit suddenly saw the crevice Silverkit was hiing in itand looked inside. Finding Silverkit she meowed I found you! (I don't think this is powerplaying, please tell me if you think it is) Amber2010

Starii
November 5th, 2023, 01:48 AM
Deerkit suddenly saw the crevice Silverkit was hiing in itand looked inside. Finding Silverkit she meowed I found you! (I don't think this is powerplaying, please tell me if you think it is) Amber2010

Aw man! she meowed, that was a really good spot right deerkit? she meowed.

(It's not Powerplaying, the whole point is for you to find me, its ok!)

Forgetfulshape
November 5th, 2023, 02:13 AM
Charredpaw pokedh is head inside. "Heya little guys! Want me to keep you company today?" He meowed caringly.

Pumpkin Latte
November 5th, 2023, 06:05 AM
Puddlebounce is watching the kits play

Katiethewolfchild
November 5th, 2023, 08:08 AM
Deerkit meowed yeah it was. Amber2010

Neptune.
November 5th, 2023, 03:41 PM
Wavekit pounces on a bug and eats it.

Pumpkin Latte
November 6th, 2023, 04:54 AM
Wavekit pounces on a bug and eats it.

“Great catch!” Koidust meows

Starii
November 6th, 2023, 05:06 AM
Deerkit meowed yeah it was. Amber2010

Silverkit grinned; ok my turn to count! you go hide she meowed before turning around and began to count 1...2...3...4...5...6........

Katiethewolfchild
November 6th, 2023, 11:02 AM
Deerkit searched for somewhere to hide and found a big moss nest. She quickly dragged herself underneath it and his. Amber2010

Luckydragoncat
November 7th, 2023, 08:39 PM
Lizardkit dragged down a piece of moss and mewed, “Will anyone play moss ball with me?”

Luckydragoncat
November 7th, 2023, 08:55 PM
After waiting a while, Lizardkit curled up in her nest and slept, dreaming.

Luckydragoncat
November 8th, 2023, 08:32 PM
Lizardkit woke up and recalled her weird dream in The Dark Forest. "That was weird" She meowed

Minkuu
November 10th, 2023, 03:33 AM
◥ ◆ ◤
◢◤ Magpiekit - He/Him - AMAB ◢◤

Magpiekit was bored. Bored bored bored. What could he possibly do?? Nothing! He was bored of pebbles now!!(for today anyway) He wanted to do something better than pebbles fighting...pebbles...fighting...? Hey! That gives him an idea! The little kit got up, quickly taking a pebble a rolling it into a very very extremely specific spot then took another pebble and bang! He kicked the pebble at the other pebble! The pebble he kicked hit the pebble he placed down on the very very extremely specific spot, totally didn't almost miss or anything and then- urgh no this is still boring! So so boring, he needs to find something else to do other than pebbles; like uh..leaves! No those are the same thing! C'mon think! And now, out of frustration, Magpiekit kicked a pebble out side of the nursery, as if kicking the pebble out. He needs to find something else! Maybe he could ask someone for advice??

.Sunshine.
November 10th, 2023, 11:10 AM
Bonekit awoke to see a strangely nothing but blur- he thought it was normal since he woke up this way, althought all he could think of was his hunger as he serched for his mother

Luckydragoncat
November 10th, 2023, 12:22 PM
Lizardkit yawned again. She was hungry, and tired. Since her mother was dead, the queens took care of her and gave her milk. But they aren't there now. "I'm hungryyyyy!" She mewled

Eden
November 11th, 2023, 04:19 PM
Koikit existed somewhere in the nursery.

Luckydragoncat
November 11th, 2023, 07:54 PM
Lizardkit looked around the nursery, she wished someone would talk to her and be her friend. Plus, she was so hungry that she felt like she was slowly dying

Luckydragoncat
November 11th, 2023, 07:56 PM
Lizardkit leaped out from the nursery

Eden
November 29th, 2023, 04:07 PM
https://i.imgur.com/wmmTaJy.png
Koikit
Dilute calico with heterochromia eyes ▵ She/her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Since no one had stopped her from snatching that moss nest from the warrior's den, she now had it in the nursery. Of course, she hadn't gotten Scott free from doing so, her butt still hurts. Koikit didn't think much for that Leonpaw or whatever his name was, she was just mad she had to fall on her butt for this. Sucks to be a big cat, especially the one whom she stole this nest from, they never saw it coming. That was okay, she would make better use of it with her siblings, they all deserved a big fluffy nest to sleep in at night. Koikit hadn't seen mama anytime soon and that left the tiny kit wondering who would be their new mama. Would she and her siblings have to pick a new one? She couldn't think of one single adult that would fit as their new caretaker. "You!" she pointed at a random kit that so happened to be in the den at the same time as her. "What mama like!" she demanded in her broken sentence, she was still young of course. The small baby wouldn't know how to form complete sentences until maybe another moon or so, be lucky she could even talk now. "What is parents?" beady green and blue eyes stared into the soul of the other kit.

chickadee [ sorry for this being a day late, was a bit too tired and busy catching up on replies yesterday. ]

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Pumpkin Latte
November 29th, 2023, 06:51 PM
Sunii
Chickadeepaw looked for her mother’s sister Turtlefur

Saki
November 29th, 2023, 07:28 PM
Sunii
Chickadeepaw looked for her mother’s sister Turtlefur

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=6469&pictureid=45020

Turtlefur

Turtlefur smiled, seeing her niece.

`` Chicky! Been a while! `` She purred `` I don't believe we've talked much since my kittens were born! ``

Pumpkin Latte
November 29th, 2023, 07:33 PM

Turtlefur

Turtlefur smiled, seeing her niece.

`` Chicky! Been a while! `` She purred `` I don't believe we've talked much since my kittens were born! ``

“Auntie!”Chickadeepaw purred ‘I can just breathe around her’ she thought “Oh,Auntie How are they?”

(Ooc She’s not a big talker)

Saki
November 29th, 2023, 07:35 PM
“Auntie!”Chickadeepaw purred ‘I can just breathe around her’ she thought “Oh,Auntie How are they?”

(Ooc She’s not a big talker)

Turtlefur

Turtlefur's tail flicked softly.

`` Quite fine, no problems yet. Their my first litter so that's good. `` She purred.

(Do you mean Chickadee or Turtle lol)

Pumpkin Latte
November 29th, 2023, 07:38 PM

Turtlefur

Turtlefur's tail flicked softly.

`` Quite fine, no problems yet. Their my first litter so that's good. `` She purred.

(Do you mean Chickadee or Turtle lol)

“Oh that’s great.” Chickadee said relieved, “I saw all the borders today.”
(chickadee)

Saki
November 29th, 2023, 07:46 PM
“Oh that’s great.” Chickadee said relieved, “I saw all the borders today.”
(chickadee)

Turtlefur

Turtlefur smiled, remembering her first time out of the camp. Her mentor had been so strict to not cross the borders but she tripped and fell onto Windclan territory! Her mentor never let her live that down.

`` My first time out of the territory was a blast! But I fell into Windclan territory, my mentor ALWAYS bugged me about that every time I went near the border after that! `` She laughed.

She licked her paw gently, tail arching in a heart shape before settling beside her paws, curling around her lithe gingery-red body. Her tabby stripes appeared to be in a beautiful swirl that looked like constellations of the night sky. Her two copper eyes blinked affectionately, she knew her no-good sister wasn't around to take care of Chickadee, hadn't seen her in a long time. Even though her sister wasn't around to be a mother, she had decided a long time ago she would protect her niece with her life, like she was her own kit. And honestly, times like now, it felt like she was her mother, like they were talking and being mother-daughter. She always wished her sister would come to be a better mom to Chickadee, but she knew it wouldn't happen. Rose was not a good cat, always starting trouble, always running away from her problems. Turtlefur was the complete opposite, she settled down in Riverclan, she wouldn't leave. Couldn't leave. She loved her whole Riverclan-family.

(Was Turtle born a rouge or did her sister just run away to be a rouge?)

chickadee
November 29th, 2023, 07:49 PM
Koikit
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Since no one had stopped her from snatching that moss nest from the warrior's den, she now had it in the nursery. Of course, she hadn't gotten Scott free from doing so, her butt still hurts. Koikit didn't think much for that Leonpaw or whatever his name was, she was just mad she had to fall on her butt for this. Sucks to be a big cat, especially the one whom she stole this nest from, they never saw it coming. That was okay, she would make better use of it with her siblings, they all deserved a big fluffy nest to sleep in at night. Koikit hadn't seen mama anytime soon and that left the tiny kit wondering who would be their new mama. Would she and her siblings have to pick a new one? She couldn't think of one single adult that would fit as their new caretaker. "You!" she pointed at a random kit that so happened to be in the den at the same time as her. "What mama like!" she demanded in her broken sentence, she was still young of course. The small baby wouldn't know how to form complete sentences until maybe another moon or so, be lucky she could even talk now. "What is parents?" beady green and blue eyes stared into the soul of the other kit.

chickadee [ sorry for this being a day late, was a bit too tired and busy catching up on replies yesterday. ]

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

- - -

Tulipkit jolted up, whipping around to spot the younger kit, who was speaking in imcomplete sentences and a squeaky voice. Her ears perked as she looked at the kit and trotted over. She was a bit confused by the young kit, until she realized this cat must be moons younger than her.

“What’s my mama like? Well, she’s very sweet and she loves me a lot. She can nag at me sometimes, and be fussy, and it can get annoying, but I love her anyways! And parents, are the cats that give birth to you, like a mama and dada.” She tries to explain it in an easy what for a kit to understand, but she’s not sure if she did a good job.

- - -
no worries! youre fine!!
- - -

Saki
November 29th, 2023, 07:57 PM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=6469&pictureid=44907

Hollyflight

Hollyflight stretched, noticing Tulipkit talking to Koikit. She nodded, that was okay, she needed to get some friends. She looked at her other three kits, Honeykit, Fogkit, and Shrikekit. They seemed to be doing fine as well. She decided she would talk to Tulipkit first and check in on how she was doing.

`` Tulip, dear, what are you talking about? `` She meowed sweetly, blinking affectionately to her daughter.

chickadee
MangoofDoom
SaharaSunset
Leafy
Zel

Pumpkin Latte
November 29th, 2023, 08:11 PM

Turtlefur

Turtlefur smiled, remembering her first time out of the camp. Her mentor had been so strict to not cross the borders but she tripped and fell onto Windclan territory! Her mentor never let her live that down.

`` My first time out of the territory was a blast! But I fell into Windclan territory, my mentor ALWAYS bugged me about that every time I went near the border after that! `` She laughed.

She licked her paw gently, tail arching in a heart shape before settling beside her paws, curling around her lithe gingery-red body. Her tabby stripes appeared to be in a beautiful swirl that looked like constellations of the night sky. Her two copper eyes blinked affectionately, she knew her no-good sister wasn't around to take care of Chickadee, hadn't seen her in a long time. Even though her sister wasn't around to be a mother, she had decided a long time ago she would protect her niece with her life, like she was her own kit. And honestly, times like now, it felt like she was her mother, like they were talking and being mother-daughter. She always wished her sister would come to be a better mom to Chickadee, but she knew it wouldn't happen. Rose was not a good cat, always starting trouble, always running away from her problems. Turtlefur was the complete opposite, she settled down in Riverclan, she wouldn't leave. Couldn't leave. She loved her whole Riverclan-family.

(Was Turtle born a rouge or did her sister just run away to be a rouge?)

Chickadee stifled a giggle and thought about how she loved her aunt like a mother. Then frowning thought of her own mother.

(Rose ran away)

Saki
November 29th, 2023, 08:40 PM
Chickadee stifled a giggle and thought about how she loved her aunt like a mother. Then frowning thought of her own mother.

(Rose ran away)

Turtlefur

Turtlefur tilted her head, noticing Chickadee's frown.

`` You alright dear? `` She asked, worried.

chickadee
November 29th, 2023, 08:59 PM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=6469&pictureid=44907

Hollyflight

Hollyflight stretched, noticing Tulipkit talking to Koikit. She nodded, that was okay, she needed to get some friends. She looked at her other three kits, Honeykit, Fogkit, and Shrikekit. They seemed to be doing fine as well. She decided she would talk to Tulipkit first and check in on how she was doing.

`` Tulip, dear, what are you talking about? `` She meowed sweetly, blinking affectionately to her daughter.

chickadee
MangoofDoom
SaharaSunset
Leafy
Zel

- - -

Tulipkit whipped around to look at her mother with a smile, flicking her tail. “Oh! I was just talking about you and what a great mama you were.” She says turning back to Koikit.

Saki
November 29th, 2023, 09:19 PM
- - -

Tulipkit whipped around to look at her mother with a smile, flicking her tail. “Oh! I was just talking about you and what a great mama you were.” She says turning back to Koikit.

Hollyflight

Hollyflight smiled.

`` Aw, you're sweet. `` She purred, licking her kitten on the head.

chickadee
November 29th, 2023, 10:33 PM
Hollyflight

Hollyflight smiled.

`` Aw, you're sweet. `` She purred, licking her kitten on the head.

- - -

“Momma!” Tulipkit groaned. “You’re embarrassing me!” She complains, wriggling away from her mother grooming and looking back towards Koikit.

Pumpkin Latte
November 30th, 2023, 04:41 AM
Turtlefur

Turtlefur tilted her head, noticing Chickadee's frown.

`` You alright dear? `` She asked, worried.

“Oh yes I was just thinking about Rose.” She said the name like it was poison

Moon Shark
November 30th, 2023, 09:37 AM

Willowshine walked into the nursery and put her kits in her nest one at a time. She thought about what Tawnypaw said about Algaekit. It wasn't his fault for being born with three legs. The poor queen was frustrated about her dead kit. Otterkit. She laid down in her moss nest and fed her bundles of joy. She licked the dirt, and moss off their fur, and licked Algaekit's missing leg. At least he was healthy. She wondered what Larkstar would do with him. Would he be a warrior or not?

FrostyGalaxy

Eden
November 30th, 2023, 03:22 PM
Koikit
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

The young kit blinked her eyes as she listened to them give her details on their mother. Something that she didn't have at the moment since her mama had gone missing before she was able to walk and talk. So now here she was, doing whatever without a parent in sight. Hearing what was coming from Tulipkit made her somewhat jealous but she wouldn't show it. Her ears went back when she heard someone unknown speaking to the other, she didn't recognize this cat. The tiny kit almost let out a hiss when she watched said adult grab tulipkit to smother them to death. Koikit would have asked who that was, but that was answered easily from her listening to them whine. "I like siblings better" she grumbled, her littermates in mind.

chickadee

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

chickadee
November 30th, 2023, 04:15 PM
Koikit
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

The young kit blinked her eyes as she listened to them give her details on their mother. Something that she didn't have at the moment since her mama had gone missing before she was able to walk and talk. So now here she was, doing whatever without a parent in sight. Hearing what was coming from Tulipkit made her somewhat jealous but she wouldn't show it. Her ears went back when she heard someone unknown speaking to the other, she didn't recognize this cat. The tiny kit almost let out a hiss when she watched said adult grab tulipkit to smother them to death. Koikit would have asked who that was, but that was answered easily from her listening to them whine. "I like siblings better" she grumbled, her littermates in mind.

chickadee

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

- - -

"You don't have a mother?" She asks, scampering back over to Koikit. She tilts her head. She didn't understand. Didn't everyone have a mama? "But you have siblings? I have brothers too! 3! But one of them isn't my real brother." She sat down next to Koikit, looking down at the younger kit. "What's your name? Im Tulipkit!"

Forgetfulshape
December 1st, 2023, 10:07 AM
Frostkit couldn't sleep. The thought of the fact he had been demoted just cos he felt like he was better than everyone else made it difficult to sleep. His tail, slim and long, lashed cautiously. His eyes widened at the sight of Soulkit, Smolderkit and Snowflakekit all sneaking out of the nursery. He decided to slowly and cautiously follow behind, suspicious that something was up. He saw weaseltooth, quietly grumbling, sat outside and decided to investigate.

MangofDoom
December 1st, 2023, 11:16 AM
┃Fogkit
┗ he/him | 4 moons | albino | tags; -

Fogkit quietly sits, bundled in moss, shivering slightly. He wonders if he should leave but the little warmth in the moss is too enticing. Shivering still, he notices that his chest fur is all covered in dirt. The white is softened into a gray, and before he goes to clean it, he wonders why he cleans it.

It’s white, so anything he touches is plainly apparent on his pelt. He can’t get by eating a fresh fish without the blood staining his fur. It takes longer to clean. But why should he?

At this point, in an axt oc rebellion, Fogkit exists his moss cocoon and flops onto the dirt, rolling side to side, getting it all over his pelt and flinging it into the air. Keeping his tail up, though, as to not ruin the colors stained into it by berries.

Moon Shark
December 1st, 2023, 11:38 AM
Willowshine and her kits

The grumpy queen opened her eyes from her well-deserved sleep. These kits.. She thought. "You kits hush!" She hissed to the small toms and mollys "You better not wake my kits!" She growled. licking her bundles of joy. Wisteriakit, Oceankit, Splashkit, Algaekit, and Violetkit. "You should know better! You're old enough now!" She scooted the kits closer. Oceankit was trying to open her eyes, so Willowshine helped.

MangofDoom
chickadee
Leafy

Forgetfulshape
December 1st, 2023, 11:52 AM
Soulkit, Smolderkit and Snowflakekit quietly slipped back in and sat by the entrance, watching something unfold outside.

Eden
December 1st, 2023, 02:59 PM
Koikit
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Well, she knew she had a mama at one point but when she opened her eyes they were gone. So she never got to experience an actual mother past birth, she wouldn't count the ones that made sure she and her siblings were fed. "Mama first, eyes open then gone" she motioned with her tiny paws an opening motion in front of her eyes. Maybe Tulipkit would understand what she was trying to say. Koikit couldn't count how many she had but she knew she had a pawful. "I have pawful of siblings?" she guessed, well it was her, Seakit, Wavekit, Shellkit and Crabkit. "Name? Name Koikit" she answered smiling a bit. Tulipkit was nice to her so that warranted the tiny kit to be happy about a new friend. That didn't last long as some random queen screeched telling them to shut up, what was shut up. Koikit didn't understand what shut up was, she didn't understand what was going on. Old enough? What was that supposed to mean, she was barely beginning to eat solid food now. Too many unknowns, she didn't understand what she did wrong in the first place. Unable to process all of this the two-moon-old kit burst into tears with loud wailing following after.

chickadee
Moon Shark

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

MangofDoom
December 1st, 2023, 06:45 PM
Willowshine and her kits

The grumpy queen opened her eyes from her well-deserved sleep. These kits.. She thought. "You kits hush!" She hissed to the small toms and mollys "You better not wake my kits!" She growled. licking her bundles of joy. Wisteriakit, Oceankit, Splashkit, Algaekit, and Violetkit. "You should know better! You're old enough now!" She scooted the kits closer. Oceankit was trying to open her eyes, so Willowshine helped.

MangofDoom
chickadee
Leafy
┃Fogkit
┗ he/him | 4 moons | albino | tags; chickadee
Fogkit jumps and scrambles to his paws. His white pelt now a light brown from the dirt. Dust floats off of him as he stands perfectly still, except for his ears and tail which twitch in little movements.
“I’m sorry ma’am,” he squeaks, staring down at his paws. Bleeding shame courses through his chest. Was he being loud? He didn’t mean to… But he didn’t dare to ask. He sneaks a glance at his sister, Daisykit, hoping and praying she doesn’t talk back-

chickadee
December 1st, 2023, 06:53 PM
Koikit
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Well, she knew she had a mama at one point but when she opened her eyes they were gone. So she never got to experience an actual mother past birth, she wouldn't count the ones that made sure she and her siblings were fed. "Mama first, eyes open then gone" she motioned with her tiny paws an opening motion in front of her eyes. Maybe Tulipkit would understand what she was trying to say. Koikit couldn't count how many she had but she knew she had a pawful. "I have pawful of siblings?" she guessed, well it was her, Seakit, Wavekit, Shellkit and Crabkit. "Name? Name Koikit" she answered smiling a bit. Tulipkit was nice to her so that warranted the tiny kit to be happy about a new friend. That didn't last long as some random queen screeched telling them to shut up, what was shut up. Koikit didn't understand what shut up was, she didn't understand what was going on. Old enough? What was that supposed to mean, she was barely beginning to eat solid food now. Too many unknowns, she didn't understand what she did wrong in the first place. Unable to process all of this the two-moon-old kit burst into tears with loud wailing following after.

chickadee
Moon Shark

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

- - -

Tulipkit rolled her eyes as the queen scolded them. Queens and elders were always grouchy it seemed. Tulipkit didn't like them very much, except for her mama. She mimics the queen under her breath is a mocking voice. Then continued her conversation. "Koikit? Ohz I get it! Because your pelt looks like a Koi fish!" She says with a smile. Then leans down and whispers into Koikit's ear "Ignore her. She's just a grouchy queen. We just have to be a little quieter."

Tulipkit freezes as Koikit begins to cry, she was never great at comforting others, but she didn't like watching the younger kit cry. "Hey! Hey! Don't cry, please don't cry. It's okay. Don't cry. She's just a mean ol' queen." She nuzzled the kit comfortingly, then bunts her softly.

Tulipkit then turned to Willowshine, her fur bristling. "Look what you did!! You made my friend cry! Apologize to Koikit!" She shouts, getting defensive of her young friend.
- - -
sorry lol tulip kinda has a temper
- - -
MangofDoom Moon Shark

MangofDoom
December 1st, 2023, 07:10 PM
- - -

Tulipkit rolled her eyes as the queen scolded them. Queens and elders were always grouchy it seemed. Tulipkit didn't like them very much, except for her mama. She mimics the queen under her breath is a mocking voice. Then continued her conversation. "Koikit? Ohz I get it! Because your pelt looks like a Koi fish!" She says with a smile. Then leans down and whispers into Koikit's ear "Ignore her. She's just a grouchy queen. We just have to be a little quieter."

Tulipkit freezes as Koikit begins to cry, she was never great at comforting others, but she didn't like watching the younger kit cry. "Hey! Hey! Don't cry, please don't cry. It's okay. Don't cry. She's just a mean ol' queen." She nuzzled the kit comfortingly, then bunts her softly.

Tulipkit then turned to Willowshine, her fur bristling. "Look what you did!! You made my friend cry! Apologize to Koikit!" She shouts, getting defensive of her young friend.
- - -
sorry lol tulip kinda has a temper
- - -
MangofDoom Moon Shark

┃Fogkit
┗ he/him | 4 moons | albino | tags; Moon Shark Leafy chickadee
Fogkit whimpers as Tulipkit starts talking back. Or, shouting. He almost wants to curl into himself and blend into the dirt and stone that coats his fur. His ears brighten in embarrassment. Why did he do that? Then he thinks back to that day in the clearing. Where he… ran. Instead of helping Tulipkit.

Resolving his nerve, Fogkit creeps forward just behind Tulipkit.

“Y-Yeah! Don’t be mean to my sister or her friend,” he says and makes a pitiful attempt at puffing up his chest to look bigger.

Snowyfeathr
December 2nd, 2023, 09:24 AM
Featherkit awoke, yawning. She stretched and looked around. Something was off . . Where was Mistfire? "Mama? Where are you!" she wined, looking around frantically for Mistfire.

(Open)

Moon Shark
December 3rd, 2023, 11:36 AM
Willowshine decided that Koikit didn't deserve this. She pushed the kit over to her own. She then turned to the other kits, eyes narrowed. "Im going to tell you something. You two woke my kits up! And worst of all you woke ME up. She sat down, You all can play, but be quiet when you do! She huffed and walked to her nest. She licked her kits to sleep

Spookez.
December 5th, 2023, 07:01 AM
Blizzardkit played with a mossball.

Morrigan
December 5th, 2023, 09:14 AM
Blizzardkit played with a mossball.
Orchidkit
Riverclan kit

Loafing in her nest, Orchidkit watched the other kits with narrowed eyes. Such fools they were to her, playing carelessly with their friends, oblivious of the world around them where unimaginable evil walked, but not her, she wasn't like them she was smarter, stronger, better so she'd make sure they knew that.

Heather blue orbs falling upon a certain kit that captured her attention, the charcoal tabby point watched intently before deciding this would be their first victim. Rising gracefully from her nest of moss, the young kit stalked over to where Blizzardkit was playing, treading lightly so to not alert the other kit.

Wordlessly, Orchid snatched the mossball from Blizzardkit's grip with a sharp claw and let it dangle in the air before squashing it under small paws. Glaring coldly at the other kit, Orchidkit awaited the upset whines and cries the youths usually made when their toy was taken from them.

Spookez.
December 5th, 2023, 09:19 AM
Blizzardkit
Purrk 1: Lyrebird's Lullaby. (After 5 posts of your character talking to Blizzardkit, she should be able to mimic your voice.)
Purrk 2: Agatha Kitty, (Can pick up clues easier.)

Blizzardkit was in the middle of tearing the Mossball apart herself before some very nice kit came over and helped her! She smiled and jumped up. A new friend? Someone to play with! Her tail shook with happiness as she looked this cat over. "Who are you? Wanna be friends?" She forgot all about her new toy and now was focussed on this new cat.

The Doctor

Galaxy_
December 5th, 2023, 09:52 AM
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
✧*̥˚ Pepperkit *̥˚✧
- she/her - 4 moons -lesbian - Purrks: Herb Knowledge One
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Pepperkit ran around the nursery before starting to play fight with a moss-ball before turning around and dropping it farther and farther away each time. She yawned and leaped at it again. before lifting her nose as she caught a scent. Gross its some herb scent she looked around for the scent before finding a scrap of poppy seed she picked it up and buried it. Before continuing to leap at the Moss-Ball. It would be fun to be a Medicine cat or leader they are so cool she thought to herself as she started nipping at the ball.

[Open]

Morrigan
December 5th, 2023, 01:12 PM
Orchidkit
Riverclan kit
Purrk: Shadow fiend(inactive)

Confusion washed over Orchidkit at Blizzardkit's request to be friends, was this kit really that stupid? She didn't want to be friends! She didn't need friends that was below her! This foolish kit would need to learn a lesson! "How do you not know who I am, idiot? And why would I want to be friends with you? Friends are for babies" her voice was steady but spiteful as her gaze scrutinised every movement Blizzardkit made.

Idly hooking the flattened moss ball with a long talon and flinging it to the other side of the nursery, the glossy she-kit focused her attention on a new victim who was also playing with a moss ball, a perfect contender for bullying.

"Hey you, come here" she bluntly ordered Pepperkit from across the nursery her claws unsheathed and her posture tall as to create an intimidating atmosphere, everyone would respect her whether they liked it or not.

(Orchidkit's just bullying everyone today.)

Spookez. Galaxy_

Galaxy_
December 5th, 2023, 01:16 PM
┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
✧*̥˚ Pepperkit *̥˚✧
- she/her - 4 moons -lesbian - Purrks: Herb Knowledge One
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Pepperkit raised her voice at the sound and trotted over. "Hi!" she meowed with the moss-ball in between her paws as she tossed it around beside her keeping an eye on the other cat. "You know you sound very bossy" she remarked.

Spookez. The Doctor

Spookez.
December 5th, 2023, 02:36 PM
Blizzardkit

Blizzardkit looked up to the two new kits. She felt happy she finally made some more friends! Happily smiling some more, she introduced herself to the new kit. "Hello, my name is Blizzardkit! Nice ta meet ya!"

Galaxy_ The Doctor

MangofDoom
December 5th, 2023, 11:16 PM
┃Fogkit
┗ he/him | 4 moons | albino | tags; (Open!)

Fogkit rummages through the pile of moss balls and other toys. Despite the dark, he pulls away with a small stick, perfect for his tiny mouth. He wanders over to one side of the den and begins drawing a biiiig circle in the dirt, and tinier circlied surrounding it. He sits in one of these tiny circles and puffs up his chest, but before he says anything he pauses.

Fogkit rushes back to the moss balls and grabs a bunch of the really tiny ones, the ones the very little kits can’t play with cus they’re too small. He places them in the circles.

In a whispered gruff voice, Fogkit pokes a mossball with his paw and says in a voice, “Fogstar! There’s trouble in… uh… by the river! An evil rogue hit my my apprentice and now he’s sick!” He has the moss ball tap a smaller moss ball, and Fogkit fakes a cough.

“Oh, no!” Fog’star’ says, with incredible acting. “Send another patrol to scare the bad cat away while I help your apprentice, deputy… uh…” he pauses as he tries to think of a name for his cool and smart deputy.

(Open for interaction! He’s playing ‘Clan’ hehe)

Starii
December 7th, 2023, 04:21 AM
╭─────────╮
Cinderhive
⟡ 1/100 posts ⟡
⟡ She/Her ⟡ Riverclan ⟡ 20 moons ⟡
⟡ christmassharkie ⟡
╰─────────╯
Cinderhive slowly walked into the nursery; her belly was swollen, she was going to begin her first kitting in a few days! She couldn't help but be nervous for herself and her kits; will she be able to take care of them? was she responsible enough? she wasn't sure; tired already she went to the corner of the nursery and sat down with a loud thump! she looked at the kits playing around; her eyes softened in some time her own kits will be playing here.

arrow.
December 7th, 2023, 04:31 AM
Starii

- - - >Snowclaw`[He/Him]`< - - -

Snowclaw padded into the nursery. He was nervous as he looked around for his mate. He caught sight of her, and padded over towards Cinderhive. He was buried in his thoughts. Would he be a good father? Would he know how to interact with his kits? The fear just kept growing as he set a mouse down in front of Cinderhicve. "Will you be alright, Cinderhive?" he asked, pawing at the ground, nervously.

Spookez.
December 8th, 2023, 08:10 AM
Blizzardkit
Any1999

Blizzardkit smiled. So Falconfeather turned into the sky? Can he see everything? Blizzardkit looked up, a frown on her face when she couldn't see Falconfeather looking down at them. She did you can only see them at night. It was comforting to know Falconfeather was still watching over us.

Blizzardkit sat down and looked at Wispwillow. "What do Starclanners eat? Do dead prey go up to Starclan?"

AlmondShade
December 8th, 2023, 08:35 AM
StorkKit
2 moons
The white kitten lifted his head, his mouth opened revealing his baby kitten teeth as he let out a yawn, scanning the nursery, looking for other kittens

Any1999
December 8th, 2023, 01:29 PM
Blizzardkit
Any1999

Blizzardkit smiled. So Falconfeather turned into the sky? Can he see everything? Blizzardkit looked up, a frown on her face when she couldn't see Falconfeather looking down at them. She did you can only see them at night. It was comforting to know Falconfeather was still watching over us.

Blizzardkit sat down and looked at Wispwillow. "What do Starclanners eat? Do dead prey go up to Starclan?"

“I’m sure it’s plentiful in starclan and they are never hungry” she smiled as she sat by the kit “it is a great honor to go there one day, an honor for all warriors” she replied with a bit of a purr “we say goodbye for now and one day we shall join starclan and hunt with them once more.” She explained “but for now you should enjoy time with your kin and clan and work on becoming the best apprentice when you’re old enough hm?” She joked a little hoping to keep the kit cheered up

Forgetfulshape
December 8th, 2023, 01:43 PM
Smolderkit sat pondering things about his life. It was then he decided to ask Darkdeception a question.
"Mr. Darkdeception? What proof is there of Starclan's existence? What if it's just a fabrication used to keep cats in line?" Darkdeception's ears pricked up at the question and he sighed.
"There's very little evidence, but I strongly doubt it's a fabrication." He simply said before leaving.

Kass
December 8th, 2023, 01:45 PM
Dunepaw - fast leaner
Female [MtF] | 13 moons | apprentice
dunepaw has yet to some out to anyone about being trans

crouching down the massive sandy orange cat padded into the nursery. Their singular soft brown eye glittering at the sight of kits and the familiar scent of the queens and milk. It’s been a while since I came here..ALL KITS WHO WISH TO HEAR A STORY OR GET A BADGER RIDE PLEASE COME HERE! she was eager to give these small bundles of joy some time to goof off before their tiring training begins.

[OPEN! just mention me! Dune is open to about 7 kits ]

Spookez.
December 8th, 2023, 02:19 PM
Blizzardkit
Any1999 Thechaoticdigitalcircus

Blizzardkit smiled, she jumped up and down and giggled. "Does Starclan have a leader? Like the clan?" Blizzardkit loved learning new things, and the new topic of starclan interested her.

Until she turned and heard another kit say something she never thought of...

Starclan? Not real? But it has to be... Wispwillow said so! Everyone talks about it, why didn't this kit think it was real?

Forgetfulshape
December 8th, 2023, 03:12 PM
Blizzardkit
Any1999 Thechaoticdigitalcircus

Blizzardkit smiled, she jumped up and down and giggled. "Does Starclan have a leader? Like the clan?" Blizzardkit loved learning new things, and the new topic of starclan interested her.

Until she turned and heard another kit say something she never thought of...

Starclan? Not real? But it has to be... Wispwillow said so! Everyone talks about it, why didn't this kit think it was real?
"Think about it, there's no solid evidence it exists." Smolderkit elaborated. "We haven't seen any evidence or proof, there's no true sign it exists! For all we know it could just be some complicated lie to keep us in check!"

Any1999
December 8th, 2023, 03:58 PM
“Maybe a leader from each clan helps lead it” she smiled happy to see the other giggling and calm before looking to smolderkitwith a frown her tail flicking in warning “Smilderkit do not speak ill! We have plenty of proof from the prophecies of medicine cats and leaders as well as the nine lives bestowed upon the leaders after visiting the moonstone and the powers of our medicine cats from there. Do not scareblizzardkit” she remarked sternly
Spookez. Thechaoticdigitalcircus

Forgetfulshape
December 8th, 2023, 04:11 PM
“Maybe a leader from each clan helps lead it” she smiled happy to see the other giggling and calm before looking to smolderkitwith a frown her tail flicking in warning “Smilderkit do not speak ill! We have plenty of proof from the prophecies of medicine cats and leaders as well as the nine lives bestowed upon the leaders after visiting the moonstone and the powers of our medicine cats from there. Do not scareblizzardkit” she remarked sternly
Spookez. Thechaoticdigitalcircus
"Really? Then prove it. Show me true, solid evidence that this 'starclan' exists." Smolderkit suddenly snapped, tail lashing. Clearly something was wrong.

silver.
December 9th, 2023, 10:35 AM
Despite all the shouting and hissing, Seakit sleeps peacefully. She's even snoring a little bit.

[ closed - activity post ]

Starii
December 10th, 2023, 06:54 AM
Starii

Snowclaw padded into the nursery. He was nervous as he looked around for his mate. He caught sight of her, and padded over towards Cinderhive. He was buried in his thoughts. Would he be a good father? Would he know how to interact with his kits? The fear just kept growing as he set a mouse down in front of Cinderhicve. "Will you be alright, Cinderhive?" he asked, pawing at the ground, nervously.

Cinderhive smiled at her mates worrying, "Don't worry!" she purred, "I'm ok!" she meowed reassuringly; "thanks for the mouse!" she meowed as she bent over to begin eating.

arrow.
December 10th, 2023, 07:03 AM
Cinderhive smiled at her mates worrying, "Don't worry!" she purred, "I'm ok!" she meowed reassuringly; "thanks for the mouse!" she meowed as she bent over to begin eating.

Snowclaw continued to paw at the ground, still unsure. "Are you absolutely sure you will be fine?" he was still worried about being a father. Perhaps it was another reason why he wanted to make sure his mate was alright, that way he would worry less about his soon-to-be responsibility as these kits father, and a good, supportive mate.

Any1999
December 10th, 2023, 11:56 AM
"Really? Then prove it. Show me true, solid evidence that this 'starclan' exists." Smolderkit suddenly snapped, tail lashing. Clearly something was wrong.

"How many times have they warned us of danger that is coming? How many times have they told us of change that would happen? Every time it did." she replied her tail tip flicking in slight annoyance at the concept that starclan wasnt real

Forgetfulshape
December 10th, 2023, 12:13 PM
"How many times have they warned us of danger that is coming? How many times have they told us of change that would happen? Every time it did." she replied her tail tip flicking in slight annoyance at the concept that starclan wasnt real
"Probably entirely luck based. What if one day we get a warning but nothing comes? Huh? Ever wonder what'll happen then?" Smolderkit fiercely snapped. Something must be bothering him. Darkdeception finally stepped in.
"O... Kay, thats enough interaction for you two. Cmon Smolderkit, I think it's best we talk somewhere else..." And with that, Smolderkit followed Darkdeception out of the nursery.

Any1999
December 10th, 2023, 12:37 PM
"Probably entirely luck based. What if one day we get a warning but nothing comes? Huh? Ever wonder what'll happen then?" Smolderkit fiercely snapped. Something must be bothering him. Darkdeception finally stepped in.
"O... Kay, thats enough interaction for you two. Cmon Smolderkit, I think it's best we talk somewhere else..." And with that, Smolderkit followed Darkdeception out of the nursery.
Wispwillow was about to say more but sighed hearing the other. she then gave a look of thanks to the other cat as she relaxed some "Thank you Darkdeception" she said quietly

Forgetfulshape
December 10th, 2023, 12:44 PM
Wispwillow was about to say more but sighed hearing the other. she then gave a look of thanks to the other cat as she relaxed some "Thank you Darkdeception" she said quietly
"I'll talk some sense into him, Wispwillow. Don't worry." Darkdeception purred softly.

Any1999
December 10th, 2023, 02:29 PM
Wispwillow nodded bowing her head thankfully "Thank you Darkdeception" she nodded some deciding to head out and go hunting for a while

Any1999
December 10th, 2023, 02:31 PM
"I'll talk some sense into him, Wispwillow. Don't worry." Darkdeception purred softly.
Wispwillow nodded bowing her head thankfully "Thank you Darkdeception" she nodded some deciding to head out and go hunting for a while

Eden
December 10th, 2023, 05:49 PM
Koikit slept.

f0rg0tt3n_v0id
December 12th, 2023, 03:04 PM
Midnightkit
They/Them - Non-Binary - Quiet But Loves Adventure

Midnightkit hops up from their nest, knocking the mossball they were playing with away from them. Midnightkit crouches and pounces but misses the ball. "Stupid mossball," they muttered before deciding to lay back down in their nest.

Madelaine
December 13th, 2023, 07:06 PM
Marigoldleap slept in the nursery.

Lullaby
December 13th, 2023, 10:11 PM
Open

〝 ⌌ ⌍ 〞
◄ CoastalKit ►
⌎ ⌏
A small 4 moon old Beramese kitten with short silky fur and gleaming blue eyes

CoastalKit was near her nest, gently batting at a grass stalk in front of her nose, her paws sheathed.

Exsisted: 12/13/23

Neptune.
December 13th, 2023, 10:54 PM
wavekit naps

poppy
December 13th, 2023, 11:00 PM
shellkit laid by wavekit, snoring very, very loudly.

Lullaby
December 17th, 2023, 10:00 PM
〝 ⌌ ⌍ 〞
◄ CoastalKit ►
⌎ ⌏
A small Beramese kitten with short silky fur and gleaming blue eyes

CoatalKit quickly dashed behind nests, giving her tail a sweep over the earth as she dropped into a sloppy crouch.
Her iridescent blue eyes narrow on a bundle of white feathers, her mother had earlier decorated their nest in, or
so she thought. Taking in a sharp breath she leapt forward and aimed to grab the 'feathers' only to find out they
weren't feathers..nor was this her nest.

Rose

[I thought this might be a little more interesting to respond to]

fabulousfinley
December 18th, 2023, 08:39 AM
troutkit

non-binary - kit - 4 moons -

troutkit sat, lonely in the riverclan nursery. they didn't know what to do with their time. they wished they were a big strong warrior who could leave the camp and hunt, fight, and do other epic warrior things. but they couldn't. they just stared at the grass in the nursery.

{OPEN}

Rose
December 18th, 2023, 01:59 PM
〝 ⌌ ⌍ 〞
◄ CoastalKit ►
⌎ ⌏

CoatalKit quickly dashed behind nests, giving her tail a sweep over the earth as she dropped into a sloppy crouch.
Her iridescent blue eyes narrow on a bundle of white feathers, her mother had earlier decorated their nest in, or
so she thought. Taking in a sharp breath she leapt forward and aimed to grab the 'feathers' only to find out they
weren't feathers..nor was this her nest.

@Rose (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=17093)

[I thought this might be a little more interesting to respond to]

Pristinekit (https://toyhou.se/24578817.pristinekit)
She/Her

The last thing Pristinekit had expected today was to get tackled randomly while she'd been trying to get some sleep, curled up in her family nest, ignoring the fact that her Mama hadn't yet returned from wherever she'd gone.

Letting out an 'oomph' of surprise as she was flattened to the ground, the pretty black and white she-kit blinked dazedly at the ground, her chin pressed against the mossy nest beneath her. A heartbeat passed, and then Pristinekit turned wide eyes on the kitten who'd tackled her, worry starting in her heart. Why had Coastalkit tackled her? Had she offended her somehow? Was this Pristinekit's fault?

"Hello..." She mewed cautiously, brow creasing with concern. Wait, Coastalkit was new around here, right? "What are you doing?"

Lullaby
December 19th, 2023, 09:00 AM
She/Her

The last thing Pristinekit had expected today was to get tackled randomly while she'd been trying to get some sleep, curled up in her family nest, ignoring the fact that her Mama hadn't yet returned from wherever she'd gone.

Letting out an 'oomph' of surprise as she was flattened to the ground, the pretty black and white she-kit blinked dazedly at the ground, her chin pressed against the mossy nest beneath her. A heartbeat passed, and then Pristinekit turned wide eyes on the kitten who'd tackled her, worry starting in her heart. Why had Coastalkit tackled her? Had she offended her somehow? Was this Pristinekit's fault?

"Hello..." She mewed cautiously, brow creasing with concern. Wait, Coastalkit was new around here, right? "What are you doing?"

〝 ⌌ ⌍ 〞
◄ CoastalKit ►
⌎ ⌏

Coastals brows furrowed slightly in confusion, she then looked around a short moment. "I thought.." she cut herself
off, not wanting to sound stupid for mistaking another kit for a bundle of feathers. "Nothin." She slowly adjusted
her paws from underneath, and steppedaway from the kit to examine her. "Wow, you sure are pretty." She smiled softly

Rose
December 19th, 2023, 12:39 PM
〝 ⌌ ⌍ 〞
◄ CoastalKit ►
⌎ ⌏

Coastals brows furrowed slightly in confusion, she then looked around a short moment. "I thought.." she cut herself
off, not wanting to sound stupid for mistaking another kit for a bundle of feathers. "Nothin." She slowly adjusted
her paws from underneath, and steppedaway from the kit to examine her. "Wow, you sure are pretty." She smiled softly

She/Her

Pristinekit certainly hadn't been expecting the compliment. At Coastalkit's comment, a pleased smile spread over her face, cheeks flushing a rosy pink with delight. Aha! Mama would be so proud of her when she'd heard she'd gotten a compliment! "Thank you." Blue eyes growing even wider, Pristinekit sat up and gave her chest fur a couple of self-conscious licks. "You're... Coastalkit? Right?" She waited a beat, and then hurried forward with her words to offer her own name. "I'm Pristinekit."

rising_heart
December 21st, 2023, 01:53 PM
Hazelkit slowly opened her eyes, her soft, cream-colored fur a few shades darker from sleeping in mud. Her eyes were a heather-blue, almost purple, and it was clear she was finding her balance amongst the throng of kits. She stretched out, ambling towards the nursery exit.

Minkuu
December 27th, 2023, 06:39 AM
──────────────
[Magpiekit | He/Him | 3 moons ]
Riverclan kit | Post : 8
purrks: none
──────────────

Magpiekit just thought of something just now. He looked at the colorful snail shell he had. He looked at the moss ball in front of him and gently picked up the snail shell, slowly putting it on top of the moss ball. Yea! Now mossball has a cool hat or whatever! Can't believe Mags just thought of that! Would this work for cats too??? Or would it break?? If it breaks the Mags would be really really sad. So Moss ball decor it is then! Would this work for other things too though?? Like...things that are cooler like...something....?? The young kit grabbed the snail shell again, pawing and looking at it changing it's colors. With this, Mags will never ever get bored again! Orchidkit was a big meanie.

Eden
December 28th, 2023, 01:53 PM
koikit slept

Forgetfulshape
January 2nd, 2024, 09:56 AM
Frostpaw confidently strode inside. "Does anyone need help in here? " he asked.

Katiethewolfchild
January 2nd, 2024, 10:08 AM
Deerkit sighed.