PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 12:30 PM
Stealthkit heard a sigh of relief from the nursery, "Mom? Are you done?" she rushed into the nursery not noticing that Sootkit hadn't joined her Sootsplash
"Yes," Thrushvine rasped. "Come see your new siblings." She said, trying to sound kind, but all she did was sound tired. "You can see my kits too, Sootkit."

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 12:31 PM
She squealed and curled in a ball.
Thrushvine nipped the air sack and placed her next to the others.

~RooRoo~
May 28th, 2020, 12:31 PM
Thrushvine nipped the air sack and placed her next to the others.
The tiny kit started suckling.

StealthWarrior
May 28th, 2020, 12:46 PM
Stealthkit padded over to the writhing ball of sleeping kits, "They're beautiful!" she cooed, "I think that one's name should be Whitekit," she whispered, "Because of her white paws." Stealthkit snuggled up to Thrushvine, "Do you want me to take the stick back?"
Sootsplash

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 01:04 PM
Stealthkit padded over to the writhing ball of sleeping kits, "They're beautiful!" she cooed, "I think that one's name should be Whitekit," she whispered, "Because of her white paws." Stealthkit snuggled up to Thrushvine, "Do you want me to take the stick back?"
Sootsplash
"You can," Thrushvine purred, "It's not much of a stick anymore, though. And that's the perfect name!" She said, licking the newly-named Whitekit. "This one will be Stingkit, after her tail, doesn't it look like a bee's stinger?" She paused, "This one will be Stealthkit." She wrapped her tail around them and Stealthkit, still purring. This, she thought, Is the best thing that's happened to me.

StealthWarrior Goldwhisker TeamInkBot Echobreeze18

StealthWarrior
May 28th, 2020, 01:06 PM
Stealthkit purred and sank into a deep dreamless sleep Sootsplash

Dovey
May 28th, 2020, 01:15 PM
Sunpetal looked down at her own belly. They’re coming
“Guess your not the only one kitting.” She said. The first one started to squirm out ( -Pounce- )

Cobra
May 28th, 2020, 01:17 PM
Streamkit yowled. Sootsplash TeamInkBot
(i guess fawnleap's kits should come now too! LOL)

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 01:19 PM
Oh my gosh so much kits lol

Dovey
May 28th, 2020, 01:22 PM
The next kit came ( DarkNight )
The next kit came ( Powder ) Rainquail “Their so pretty!”

Dovey
May 28th, 2020, 01:24 PM
The last kit came ( Echobreeze18 )
She let out a sigh

StealthWarrior
May 28th, 2020, 01:35 PM
Stealthkit woke up and stumbled out of the nursery,
_____
Streamfoot was passing the nursery when a kit walked out, "Hello! Who are you?"
_____
"Stealthkit. Because I walked right into camp, and apparently no one saw me for a couple o' days!" boasted Stealthkit proudly.
_____
"I heard someone say that Thrushvine was kitting, did it go well?"
_____
"It went splendid!"
_____
"That's good! May I go see them?"
_____
"I don't know. Ask her!."
_____
The kit, Stealthkit, she said? walked over to a piece of moss and started pouncing on it.
If they don't want me in there, what good would it be to poke my head in and ask?
"May I see the new kits?" he asked right outside the nursery entrance. Sootsplash Mumble TeamInkBot

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 01:40 PM
Thrushvine picked her head up drowsily when she heard Streamfoot asking if he could see the new kits. "Sure." She said, unwrapping her tail. "This is Whitekit," She said, pointing her long tail at the black kit with white paws. "This is Stingkit," She pointed her tail at a ginger kit. "This is Streamkit. Thrushvine pointed her tail at the tortoiseshell kit. "They're all she-kits." She said, forcing her eyes to stay open.
StealthWarrior

StealthWarrior
May 28th, 2020, 01:45 PM
"They are beautiful kits Thrushvine," he was about to say something else when he realized just how tired Thrushvine was, "I'll let you sleep now." Sootsplash

Mango
May 28th, 2020, 03:52 PM
Sugarkit pressed against him. "No! You are maturing...I think. I'll help you, and then we'll be apprentices together!" She mewed, nuzzling him. She smiled at Blizzy.
Blizzardkit wasn't so sure about that, but nuzzled Sugarkit back,"Just visit me if you become an apprentice first." he meowed back.

Quasar
May 28th, 2020, 04:02 PM
[ Mumble ]
Dewkit let out a cry and tried to move closer to Antfrost. Mama. Mama! she squeaked, shaking with fear. She slowly blinked open her eyes and let out another cry.

Antfrost furrowed her eyebrows in worry, "Dewkit, whats wrong?" she asked the she-kit, gently nuzzling the small bundle of fur.

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 04:58 PM
Oop- just ignore my posts when Thrushvine's kitting- I didn't see the rule that they have to be pregnant for a month.

~RooRoo~
May 28th, 2020, 05:25 PM
"You can," Thrushvine purred, "It's not much of a stick anymore, though. And that's the perfect name!" She said, licking the newly-named Whitekit. "This one will be Stingkit, after her tail, doesn't it look like a bee's stinger?" She paused, "This one will be Stealthkit." She wrapped her tail around them and Stealthkit, still purring. This, she thought, Is the best thing that's happened to me.

StealthWarrior Goldwhisker TeamInkBot Echobreeze18
Whitekit meowed then went to sleep.

cloudii
May 28th, 2020, 05:28 PM
Blizzardkit wasn't so sure about that, but nuzzled Sugarkit back,"Just visit me if you become an apprentice first." he meowed back.
"I will!" The smaller kit promised. "Lets go back to training." Sugarkit meowed, her paws dancing excitedly.

Mango
May 28th, 2020, 06:04 PM
"I will!" The smaller kit promised. "Lets go back to training." Sugarkit meowed, her paws dancing excitedly.
Blizzardkit gave a nod,” Right. What now.” He asked

cloudii
May 28th, 2020, 06:34 PM
Blizzardkit gave a nod,” Right. What now.” He asked
Sparkblaze stepped in. "Maybe you guys can try your hunting crouches?" She said, and Sugarkit immediately nodded, then turned to Blizzardkit. "Blizzy?" She asked, waiting for an answer. Her tail swished, she was happy.

teddy.
May 28th, 2020, 06:58 PM
Coralkit let their dark amber eyes furrow forwards, their gaze a little on the intense side as they listened to the newborn kitten blabber their words. For some reason, Coralkit didnt straight up hate them. That was new! "Coralkit," They replied, sitting down their white flank as their tabby tail curled around their little white paws. I'm Coralkit, you're Primrosekit!" The elder kitten explained.

Estelle

--

Bumblebelly listened to her words with a small flick of his tuft'd ears. He gave a small nod of understanding, shifting to briefly allow their shoulders to touch -- a small gesture of trust. "Theres an open spot besides me, if you don't mind eight kittens always float," He said with an easy chuckle.

Sparkling Bliss (it's fine!)

Quasar
May 28th, 2020, 08:06 PM
Antfrost watched her kit's as they tumbled over each other. "Calm down, everyone." she sighed, nudging the kits a bit.
(all of them should be able to open their eyes today, but still no walking or fluent speaking for a coupe more days in real life)
Mumble ~Splash~ Goldwhisker gs29513 Skye ~Lucid Dreams~

cmdR_Paige
May 28th, 2020, 08:10 PM
Floodkit's eyelids peeled apart for the first time, and light from the den pierced his retinae. Currently his eyes were a shade of midnight green- soon they would be much more vibrant.

~RooRoo~
May 28th, 2020, 08:11 PM
Antfrost watched her kit's as they tumbled over each other. "Calm down, everyone." she sighed, nudging the kits a bit.
(all of them should be able to open their eyes today, but still no walking or fluent speaking for a coupe more days in real life)
Mumble ~Splash~ Goldwhisker gs29513 Skye ~Lucid Dreams~
Wavekit finally opened her beautiful light blue eyes. She blinked them and fell backward s on her mom confused. She meowed in confusion. Wha dat? Wavekit mewed quietly her blue eyes gazing into Antfrosts.

Quasar
May 28th, 2020, 08:12 PM
Floodkit's eyelids peeled apart for the first time, and light from the den pierced his retinae. Currently his eyes were a shade of midnight green- soon they would be much more vibrant.

Antfrost gently licked floodkit's forehead, "I'm so proud of you" she murmered.

cmdR_Paige
May 28th, 2020, 08:14 PM
Antfrost gently licked floodkit's forehead, "I'm so proud of you" she murmered.

Floodkit squirmed at the touch, but something about it made him feel safe. He scented the air, taking in the smells that hung around the den.

lucidense
May 28th, 2020, 08:35 PM
Frostkit would look around with his magnificent eyes, wanting to take in everything. "Mama.. Antwost.. Sootwit. Fwudkit.. Spwashkit.. Ewkit.. W-wavewit." He mewed, and then looked at his mom, wanting praise for getting all his family's names. Mumble

Quasar
May 28th, 2020, 08:52 PM
Frostkit would look around with his magnificent eyes, wanting to take in everything. "Mama.. Antwost.. Sootwit. Fwudkit.. Spwashkit.. Ewkit.. W-wavewit." He mewed, and then looked at his mom, wanting praise for getting all his family's names. Mumble

Antfrost gave the small tom kit a soft smile, "You're So smart, Frostkit. I'm so proud of you and your siblings" she mewed, gently nuzzling the small tom.

Quasar
May 28th, 2020, 08:55 PM
Wavekit finally opened her beautiful light blue eyes. She blinked them and fell backward s on her mom confused. She meowed in confusion. Wha dat? Wavekit mewed quietly her blue eyes gazing into Antfrosts.

Antfrost quietly purred, "You're eyes are so gorgeous, my wonderful Wavekit" she mewed, touching her nose to the small she-kit's nose.

lucidense
May 28th, 2020, 09:07 PM
Frostkit reached out a paw and touched Antfrosts nose. "Antwost, mama. Me, Wostkit." He mewed, licking at his moms cheek. Mumble

Quasar
May 28th, 2020, 09:37 PM
Frostkit reached out a paw and touched Antfrosts nose. "Antwost, mama. Me, Wostkit." He mewed, licking at his moms cheek. Mumble

Antfrost nodded, "that's right. You're Frostkit. I'm your mom a, Antfrost" she mewed, smiling down at him.

~RooRoo~
May 29th, 2020, 06:41 AM
Antfrost quietly purred, "You're eyes are so gorgeous, my wonderful Wavekit" she mewed, touching her nose to the small she-kit's nose.
Bavekit? We? Wavekit asked trying to speak.

jackal blackout
May 29th, 2020, 08:50 AM
Redstorm said to one of her kits"you are going to be called emeraldkit"

Mango
May 29th, 2020, 09:52 AM
Sparkblaze stepped in. "Maybe you guys can try your hunting crouches?" She said, and Sugarkit immediately nodded, then turned to Blizzardkit. "Blizzy?" She asked, waiting for an answer. Her tail swished, she was happy.
Blizzardkit gave a nod in excitement and dropped into an excuse for a hunter’s crouch, it was very messy and not done well, but it was good enough to call it a hunter’s crouch.

cloudii
May 29th, 2020, 10:14 AM
Blizzardkit gave a nod in excitement and dropped into an excuse for a hunter’s crouch, it was very messy and not done well, but it was good enough to call it a hunter’s crouch.
Sugarkit tried to drop into her crouch, then crumpled to the ground, she couldn't hold the crouch for that long. "Mouse dung!" She cursed, angry at herself. "Good job Blizzy!"

Mango
May 29th, 2020, 10:15 AM
Sugarkit tried to drop into her crouch, then crumpled to the ground, she couldn't hold the crouch for that long. "Mouse dung!" She cursed, angry at herself. "Good job Blizzy!"
Blizzardkit gave her a smile,” You’ll get it, don’t worry.” he reassured her.

cloudii
May 29th, 2020, 10:25 AM
Blizzardkit gave her a smile,” You’ll get it, don’t worry.” he reassured her.
Sparkblaze waved her tail. "Lets get back to camp." She said, padding into the camp entrance, Sugarkit followed behind. "C'mon Blizzy!" She said, then skipped to the nursery.

Mango
May 29th, 2020, 10:29 AM
Sparkblaze waved her tail. "Lets get back to camp." She said, padding into the camp entrance, Sugarkit followed behind. "C'mon Blizzy!" She said, then skipped to the nursery.
Blizzardkit chased after Sugarkit not wanting to be left behind.

Quasar
May 29th, 2020, 11:49 AM
Bavekit? We? Wavekit asked trying to speak.

Antfrost smiled, "Yes, you're Wavekit. Good job." she praised the small kit.

sootsplashed
May 29th, 2020, 11:59 AM
[ Mumble ]

Sootkit hauled a large fish into the nursery, using every bit of her strength. She yelped as the fish got caught on something and she got flying backwards, bumping into Antfrost. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" She said, her face turning red. "I was trying to bring food for the little kits." Sootkit looked down at her paws.
(she doesn't know newborn kits can't eat solid food.)

cloudii
May 29th, 2020, 12:03 PM
Blizzardkit chased after Sugarkit not wanting to be left behind.
Sugarkit stopped at the nursery, purring. She padded inside of the nursery, and curled up in her nest. "G'night Blizzy." Sugarkit said softly, drifting into sleep.

Quasar
May 29th, 2020, 12:06 PM
[ Mumble ]

Sootkit hauled a large fish into the nursery, using every bit of her strength. She yelped as the fish got caught on something and she got flying backwards, bumping into Antfrost. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" She said, her face turning red. "I was trying to bring food for the little kits." Sootkit looked down at her paws.
(she doesn't know newborn kits can't eat solid food.)

Antfrost sighed, "It's... fine" she started, "and, newborn kits can't eat solid food." she explained, helping Sootkit get back into her paws.

Mango
May 29th, 2020, 12:08 PM
Sugarkit stopped at the nursery, purring. She padded inside of the nursery, and curled up in her nest. "G'night Blizzy." Sugarkit said softly, drifting into sleep.
Blizzardkit gave a small nod,” Night Suggy.” he whispered as he drifted off to sleep.

~RooRoo~
May 29th, 2020, 12:15 PM
Antfrost sighed, "It's... fine" she started, "and, newborn kits can't eat solid food." she explained, helping Sootkit get back into her paws.
Wavekit wobbled over to the fish and laid on it. She jumped of of it. It et!

Quasar
May 29th, 2020, 12:17 PM
Wavekit wobbled over to the fish and laid on it. She jumped of of it. It et!

Antfrost gently picked up Wavekit by the scruff and started to groom the small she-kit. "yes, wavekit. Fish are wet" she responded.

~RooRoo~
May 29th, 2020, 12:19 PM
Antfrost gently picked up Wavekit by the scruff and started to groom the small she-kit. "yes, wavekit. Fish are wet" she responded.
Wet? No! Et! Wavekit disagreed.

cloudii
May 29th, 2020, 12:20 PM
Blizzardkit gave a small nod,” Night Suggy.” he whispered as he drifted off to sleep.
[ Timeskip to morning ]
Sugarkit yawned, then hugged Blizzardkit. "Morning Blizzy!" She rubbed her cheek against his.

Quasar
May 29th, 2020, 12:24 PM
Wet? No! Et! Wavekit disagreed.

Antfrost sighed, "Yes, fish are et." she decided to humor the small kit.

~RooRoo~
May 29th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Antfrost sighed, "Yes, fish are et." she decided to humor the small kit.
(Can the be a quirk? She can’t say w?)
Wavekit nodded in agreement. Ya!

Quasar
May 29th, 2020, 12:29 PM
(Can the be a quirk? She can’t say w?)
Wavekit nodded in agreement. Ya!

(Sure!)

sootsplashed
May 29th, 2020, 12:30 PM

"Oh," Sootkit said, becoming more embarrassed. "I was trying to help," She said, looking at the fish. "I thought they could. Is there anything else I can do to help?" she asked Antfrost, looking hopefully.

~RooRoo~
May 29th, 2020, 12:32 PM
(Sure!)
Are e famiye?

Quasar
May 29th, 2020, 12:32 PM
"Oh," Sootkit said, becoming more embarrassed. "I was trying to help," She said, looking at the fish. "I thought they could. Is there anything else I can do to help?" she asked Antfrost, looking hopefully.

Antfrost shook her head, "we can eat the fish together" she offered, nudging Sootkit towards the fish.

~RooRoo~
May 29th, 2020, 12:33 PM
Antfrost shook her head, "we can eat the fish together" she offered, nudging Sootkit towards the fish.
Ok. E can eat the fish each other.

sootsplashed
May 29th, 2020, 12:37 PM
"Okay!" Sootkit replied, satisfied. She took a look at the little kits and then started to much on the large fish. "They'll like fish once they're older," She said, her mouth full. "And I'll bring them some then." She paused chewing and smiled.

Quasar
May 29th, 2020, 12:46 PM
"Okay!" Sootkit replied, satisfied. She took a look at the little kits and then started to much on the large fish. "They'll like fish once they're older," She said, her mouth full. "And I'll bring them some then." She paused chewing and smiled.

Antfrost gave the kit a small smile, "Yes, they will. I'd appreciate it if you did" she responded, taking a bite of the fish.

gs29513
May 29th, 2020, 12:50 PM
Antfrost gave the kit a small smile, "Yes, they will. I'd appreciate it if you did" she responded, taking a bite of the fish. Splashkit smelled something. She wasn't sure what it was, but it smelled interesting. Wha dat? she asked

sootsplashed
May 29th, 2020, 12:55 PM
Splashkit smelled something. She wasn't sure what it was, but it smelled interesting. Wha dat? she asked

"It's fish," Sootkit replied, padding over to Splashkit. "You can eat it when you're older!" she purred.

Mango
May 29th, 2020, 05:43 PM
[ Timeskip to morning ]
Sugarkit yawned, then hugged Blizzardkit. "Morning Blizzy!" She rubbed her cheek against his.
Blizzardkit gave a yawn,” Morning Suggy.” he replied.

cloudii
May 29th, 2020, 08:41 PM
[QUOTE=Zesty Mango;713944]Blizzardkit gave a yawn,” Morning Suggy.” he replied.[/QUOTE/]
Sugarkit purred. "What if we talk to the apprentices...do you think they'll be mean?" she meowed, worried.

Quasar
May 29th, 2020, 09:22 PM
gs29513 ~Lucid Dreams~ Goldwhisker ~Splash~ Skye

(The kits should be able to kind of wobble around on their stubby legs around tomorrow)

Antfrost laid her head down on the edge of her moss bed, drowsily watching her kits. She knew that they weren't biological, but she still felt attached to them, though that was probably because they were so young and innocent.

lucidense
May 29th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Frostkit suckled milk, purring and kneeding his mothers belly. Mumble

~RooRoo~
May 30th, 2020, 07:51 AM

(The kits should be able to kind of wobble around on their stubby legs around tomorrow)

Antfrost laid her head down on the edge of her moss bed, drowsily watching her kits. She knew that they weren't biological, but she still felt attached to them, though that was probably because they were so young and innocent.
Wavekit came up to Antfrost and touched her paw to her mother’s nose plopping in her side.

gs29513
May 30th, 2020, 08:06 AM

Antfrost laid her head down on the edge of her moss bed, drowsily watching her kits. She knew that they weren't biological, but she still felt attached to them, though that was probably because they were so young and innocent. Frostkit looked at her mother and siblings. She felt good, so she tried to stand on her wobbly legs. After a few tries she managed to balance, and wobble a few steps until she crashed into her mother.

Mango
May 30th, 2020, 02:33 PM
[QUOTE=Zesty Mango;713944]Blizzardkit gave a yawn,” Morning Suggy.” he replied.[/QUOTE/]
Sugarkit purred. "What if we talk to the apprentices...do you think they'll be mean?" she meowed, worried.
Blizzardkit flicked his tail,” If they are mean to you, I’ll be mean to them until they stop.“ he meowed

Abyssopelagic
May 30th, 2020, 03:53 PM
Cricketchirp ran to the nursery as fast as he could, having just heard he missed being there to support his mate as she gave birth. He cursed himself. He should have been there for her!
He slowed only a fraction as he neared the nursery. Rather than pop hos head in and announce his arrival, he scittered ahead, careful not to step on any of the kits.
"I am sorry, love. I am sorry I was not here. But I'm here now," he promised urgently as he found room for himself and settled in beside Sunpetal.

TeamInkBot

Madelaine
May 30th, 2020, 05:59 PM
[ S-oft; ]

Ashpool didn't care where she slept. Kits were her favorite anyway even if they remind her of her late son Beetlekit. She still felt sad to think about him and knows this litter won't exactly replace him, but she would die to protect them. "That's fine. There's bound to be kits everywhere in here.", she chuckled.

cloudii
May 30th, 2020, 09:02 PM
[QUOTE=-Cloud-;714093][FONT="Verdana"]
Blizzardkit flicked his tail,” If they are mean to you, I’ll be mean to them until they stop.“ he meowed
"Don't be mean to them." Sugarkit squeaked, and licked his pelt. She didnt want him to be angry. "What if they tell on you...your apprenticeship might be delayed even more!" She shivered, she didnt want that to happen.

Socks
May 31st, 2020, 03:46 AM
[ Beau ]

Dizzykit was lying splayed out on her back, her hind legs kicking in the air out of boredom. She was twisting but not attempting to flip back onto her paws, just moving around because there was nothing else to do. "Foooooogykiiiiit!~" She whined, straining to look towards her littermate, feeling more disorientated than usual seeing the nursery upside down. The longer she stayed like that her vision filled with more little floaty lights which only made her giggle. "Wanna plaaaaaay?" She squeezed her eyes shut, seeing spinning blurs as she flipped clumsily to her paws, almost toppling over immediately after.

teddy.
May 31st, 2020, 10:50 AM
[ S-oft; ]

Ashpool didn't care where she slept. Kits were her favorite anyway even if they remind her of her late son Beetlekit. She still felt sad to think about him and knows this litter won't exactly replace him, but she would die to protect them. "That's fine. There's bound to be kits everywhere in here.", she chuckled.

Bumblebelly felt his cheeks flush with a warmth as he realised how silly he sounded. Gosh, of course she was right! "Sorry I'm a bit brain dead at the moment, eight kits really take their toll," He giggled, nudged over a portion of nest material for her with a happy meow. "Do need anything else? Could possibly offer you a helping paw with anything?'

dionysus
May 31st, 2020, 10:56 AM
[ Socks ]

Foggykit batted lazily at a floating tuft of fur in the slanted light that broke through the nursery wall. Her tail flicked playfully along her belly and she stretched her paws to the sky, giggling as a piece of moss tickled her back. The speckled kitten started at her sister’s call and flopped over with little grace, poking her head up to catch sight of Dizzykit. Of course she wanted to play!

Foggykit stood up on wobbly legs, only managing one pawsteps forward before the fur tuft landed on her nose and tickled it. The resulting sneeze sent her careening forward and she tumbled right over the edge of the nest to land splayed on the dirt. Foggykit giggles, unperturbed, and wobbled her way to Dizzykit- spending more time flopped in the dirt than on her legs. Eventually, she made it to Dizzykit and tumbled over her sister with a giggle, laying splayed with her back legs over her sister.

“Hiya, Dizzykit!” she giggled gleefully, “whatcha wan do?”

Mango
May 31st, 2020, 02:06 PM
[QUOTE=Zesty Mango;714491]
"Don't be mean to them." Sugarkit squeaked, and licked his pelt. She didnt want him to be angry. "What if they tell on you...your apprenticeship might be delayed even more!" She shivered, she didnt want that to happen.
Blizzardkit nodded realizing Sugarkit was right about it,” We could tell their mentors or our mentors.” he suggested,”But they might think we are tattle tails.” he meowed

cloudii
May 31st, 2020, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE=-Cloud-;714635][FONT="Verdana"]
Blizzardkit nodded realizing Sugarkit was right about it,” We could tell their mentors or our mentors.” he suggested,”But they might think we are tattle tails.” he meowed
"Well...that deosn't matter because...Bumblebelly told me that being mean isn't right, and that we should tell someone." Sh mewed, looking up at Blizzardkit. "So we can tell our/their mentors."

Mango
May 31st, 2020, 06:42 PM
[QUOTE=Zesty Mango;714852]
"Well...that deosn't matter because...Bumblebelly told me that being mean isn't right, and that we should tell someone." Sh mewed, looking up at Blizzardkit. "So we can tell our/their mentors."

Blizzardkit gave a small nod,” I guess...but it might make us look weak.” he meowed.

Quasar
May 31st, 2020, 08:16 PM
Rani

Snowpaw trotted into the nursery, a thrush clutched in her jaws, "Willowkit!" she called out, though her voice was muffled, "I brought back a bird for you!" she mewed, searching the nursery for the kit.

Estelle
May 31st, 2020, 08:18 PM
The tiny kitten's sightless eyes lingered on Coralkit as they spoke, head slightly tilted. She still didn't understand why everyone seemed to always put 'kit' behind her name.. and appearantly behind the other's name too! Coral? Coral... "..w...w..o...wa..l..?" Primrosekit squeaked quietly before what seemed like contemplating for a moment "..w..k.." she paused. Kit? "w...i..t.." the mostly white kitten finished with that weird little word. But that didn't matter, did she get Coralkit's name right? Her icy blue lifted again with a small twitch to about the direction their voice had previously come from. Scum

Rani
May 31st, 2020, 08:36 PM
Rani

Snowpaw trotted into the nursery, a thrush clutched in her jaws, "Willowkit!" she called out, though her voice was muffled, "I brought back a bird for you!" she mewed, searching the nursery for the kit.

Snowpaws here nows her chance! Ok what did Snowpaw say keep low to the ground and balanced, make sure to place your paws where they wont make a noise, keep crouched where you wont be noticed and close the distance... And. Then. you. Pounce! "RAAARG!" She hollered as she flung herself at the apprentice planning to latch onto her legs (the only part she could reach) and take down the enemy. To be honest though, the only way the kit would succeed is if Snowpaw allowed it her tiny body lacking the weight necessary to do anything but nudge her.

Quasar
May 31st, 2020, 08:41 PM
Snowpaws here nows her chance! Ok what did Snowpaw say keep low to the ground and balanced, make sure to place your paws where they wont make a noise, keep crouched where you wont be noticed and close the distance... And. Then. you. Pounce! "RAAARG!" She hollered as she flung herself at the apprentice planning to latch onto her legs (the only part she could reach) and take down the enemy. To be honest though, the only way the kit would succeed is if Snowpaw allowed it her tiny body lacking the weight necessary to do anything but nudge her.

Snowpaw heard a squeaky battle cry, and felt a sudden weight latch onto her leg. She dramatically fell to the ground, acting like she was beaten, "aargh! You beat me, strong warrior! I am at your mercy!" she dramatically groaned, closing her eyes. She was pretty amused by the kits actions, and she went limp, to sell the act.

Rani
May 31st, 2020, 08:56 PM
Snowpaw heard a squeaky battle cry, and felt a sudden weight latch onto her leg. She dramatically fell to the ground, acting like she was beaten, "aargh! You beat me, strong warrior! I am at your mercy!" she dramatically groaned, closing her eyes. She was pretty amused by the kits actions, and she went limp, to sell the act.

Willowkit clamoured on top of Snowpaw placing a small paw on the apprentices shoulder. "Haha! I have beaten you evil shadowclan warrior! You should fear riverclan and the wrath of Willowstone! And now I shall take your prey for riverclan and give you none!" she playfully declared, of course she would share with Snowpaw but it was fun to play. She stumbled off of Snowpaw and gave a loud happy squeak when she found the bird and wobbled a bit getting to it in her excitement.

Quasar
May 31st, 2020, 09:02 PM
Willowkit clamoured on top of Snowpaw placing a small paw on the apprentices shoulder. "Haha! I have beaten you evil shadowclan warrior! You should fear riverclan and the wrath of Willowstone! And now I shall take your prey for riverclan and give you none!" she playfully declared, of course she would share with Snowpaw but it was fun to play. She stumbled off of Snowpaw and gave a loud happy squeak when she found the bird and wobbled a bit getting to it in her excitement.

Snowpaw giggled, "I have fallen to the great Willowstone!" she announced, humoring the kit. She got up and shook the dust out of her fur before moving to join Willowkit.

Rani
May 31st, 2020, 09:24 PM
Snowpaw giggled, "I have fallen to the great Willowstone!" she announced, humoring the kit. She got up and shook the dust out of her fur before moving to join Willowkit.

Grabbing the bird and wedging herself between Snowpaws front paws Willowkit began rapidly fleecing the bird of all its feathers, nothing if not experienced in the process of plucking by now. "How was hunting? Did anything interesting happen?" She asked between fluffy mouthfuls.

Quasar
May 31st, 2020, 09:29 PM
Antfrost was laying leisurely in her best, watching her kits as the moved around and interacted with each other. She loved them, sure, but sometimes being a queen was so... boring. The only cat she was friendly with at the moment was bumblestripe, but her was out doing who knows what at the moment. She heaved a sigh, looking drowsily at the nursery entrance, waiting for a cat to walk in.

Maplefur

Quasar
May 31st, 2020, 09:31 PM
Grabbing the bird and wedging herself between Snowpaws front paws Willowkit began rapidly fleecing the bird of all its feathers, nothing if not experienced in the process of plucking by now. "How was hunting? Did anything interesting happen?" She asked between fluffy mouthfuls.

Snowpaw watched as Willowkit plucked the bird of its feathers, and took a moment to think about the question, "hmm, well, I almost got my toe cut off by a crab!" she mewed, though she might've been exaggerating just a bit.

cloudii
May 31st, 2020, 09:33 PM
"Well...we aren't so HAH!" Sugarkit said, her chest puffed out, and she licked Blizzardkit.

Maplefur
May 31st, 2020, 09:38 PM
Antfrost was laying leisurely in her best, watching her kits as the moved around and interacted with each other. She loved them, sure, but sometimes being a queen was so... boring. The only cat she was friendly with at the moment was bumblestripe, but her was out doing who knows what at the moment. She heaved a sigh, looking speedily at the nursery entrance, waiting for a cat to walk in.

Maplefur

Almost as if on cue, Spottedsun strolled into the nursery. He wasn't the father of any of the kits in there, but that didn't mean he couldn't check on them. Besides, there wasn't anyone to talk to in the clearing, and the tom couldn't stand to be on his own for more than a few heartbeats. Scanning the moss beds, his blue eyes fell upon Antfrost. "Hello," he greeted the molly, dipping his head. "How've they been doing?" His tailtip flicked down to gesture at the kits by her side.

Rani
May 31st, 2020, 09:42 PM
Snowpaw watched as Willowkit plucked the bird of its feathers, and took a moment to think about the question, "hmm, well, I almost got my toe cut off by a crab!" she mewed, though she might've been exaggerating just a bit.

The kits head shot up as she looked at the other she cat shocked and excited. "Wait really!? A crab how? what happened? Did you kill it? Is your toe ok?" She frantically snagged Snowpaws paws with her own and investigated them her twitching whiskers giving away her excitement about the story.

Quasar
June 1st, 2020, 10:40 AM
Almost as if on cue, Spottedsun strolled into the nursery. He wasn't the father of any of the kits in there, but that didn't mean he couldn't check on them. Besides, there wasn't anyone to talk to in the clearing, and the tom couldn't stand to be on his own for more than a few heartbeats. Scanning the moss beds, his blue eyes fell upon Antfrost. "Hello," he greeted the molly, dipping his head. "How've they been doing?" His tailtip flicked down to gesture at the kits by her side.

Antfrost dipped her head politely to Spottedsun, "they've been doing quite well, thanks" she responded, turning her head to quickly check on the kits. She didn't really know how she ended up with all these kits, but you know what? She was weirdly fine with it. Well, she's fine with it since they are running around everywhere and yelling. Hopefully her kits weren't the type to do that. Turning her head back to face spottedsun she asked, "And how have you been doing?"

The kits head shot up as she looked at the other she cat shocked and excited. "Wait really!? A crab how? what happened? Did you kill it? Is your toe ok?" She frantically snagged Snowpaws paws with her own and investigated them her twitching whiskers giving away her excitement about the story.

Snowpaw laughed. She was ok, sure, though it did scare her quite a bit, to be completely honest. "Yeah, it was huge!" she started, "Well, when I pounced on it, I tried to pin it down by its weird claw things (pincers), but it lashed out! It's claws closed down on my paw." she explained, showing Willowkit the faint mark, "but luckily, I was able to kill it before it could do any real damage" she finished.

Maplefur
June 1st, 2020, 10:48 AM
Antfrost dipped her head politely to Spottedsun, "they've been doing quite well, thanks" she responded, turning her head to quickly check on the kits. She didn't really know how she ended up with all these kits, but you know what? She was weirdly fine with it. Well, she's fine with it since they are running around everywhere and yelling. Hopefully her kits weren't the type to do that. Turning her head back to face spottedsun she asked, "And how have you been doing?"

"I've been well, thank you," The tom gave a gentle purr, lifting his tail as a kit ran behind him so as to avoid it getting stepped on. "Goodness, it sure is hectic in here." Spottedsun's eyes trailed after the running kit, before moving back to the queen he was speaking with. "I love it," he admitted, gesturing to the chaos around him. "Never a dull moment in here... though I guess it can get a bit much if you're in here all the time, huh?"

Quasar
June 1st, 2020, 10:57 AM
"I've been well, thank you," The tom gave a gentle purr, lifting his tail as a kit ran behind him so as to avoid it getting stepped on. "Goodness, it sure is hectic in here." Spottedsun's eyes trailed after the running kit, before moving back to the queen he was speaking with. "I love it," he admitted, gesturing to the chaos around him. "Never a dull moment in here... though I guess it can get a bit much if you're in here all the time, huh?"

Antfrost rolled her eyes and let out a sigh, "it's always a bit much." she responded, "honestly, sometimes I wish I was still a warrior" she added. Though she did want be able to go swim in the river, or hunt or something, she mainly wanted to get out of the nursery so that she could see her mate, Elktooth.

Maplefur
June 1st, 2020, 11:13 AM
Antfrost rolled her eyes and let out a sigh, "it's always a bit much." she responded, "honestly, sometimes I wish I was still a warrior" she added. Though she did want be able to go swim in the river, or hunt or something, she mainly wanted to get out of the nursery so that she could see her mate, Elktooth.

A sympathetic smile sprouted on the tom's maw. "Well," he began. "I may not be a queen, or even a molly, but I sure wouldn't mind keeping an eye on the little ones if you ever need to stretch your paws a bit." He gave a slow blink, shaking his pelt out. "I may not look it, but I can actually be a very good kitsitter."

Quasar
June 1st, 2020, 11:18 AM
A sympathetic smile sprouted on the tom's maw. "Well," he began. "I may not be a queen, or even a molly, but I sure wouldn't mind keeping an eye on the little ones if you ever need to stretch your paws a bit." He gave a slow blink, shaking his pelt out. "I may not look it, but I can actually be a very good kitsitter."

Antfrost gave him a small, barely noticeable smile, "I may take you up on that offer one day" she responded, glad that she didn't have to always be in the nursery now. And honestly, she was sure that Tue kits would like him, too.

Dovey
June 1st, 2020, 11:19 AM
Cricketchirp ran to the nursery as fast as he could, having just heard he missed being there to support his mate as she gave birth. He cursed himself. He should have been there for her!
He slowed only a fraction as he neared the nursery. Rather than pop hos head in and announce his arrival, he scittered ahead, careful not to step on any of the kits.
"I am sorry, love. I am sorry I was not here. But I'm here now," he promised urgently as he found room for himself and settled in beside Sunpetal.

TeamInkBot
“Look at this one.” She pointed down at a kit. She let out a yell. “It’s not breathing!”

Abyssopelagic
June 1st, 2020, 02:53 PM
“Look at this one.” She pointed down at a kit. She let out a yell. “It’s not breathing!”
With a rush of panic, he leaned in and began giving quick licks to the kittens chest after further cleaning around the mouth and nose to open the airways. Was it.... was it doing anything?
He hadn't been fond of the idea of kittens, but his mate always wanted them but seeing the lifeless kit before him was almost too much. He'd gotten so excited for the upcoming babies, wanting nothing more than to help Sunpetal raise the little fur scraps. He couldn't stand the idea of losing one. Not now. Not when he wanted them.

He eventually gave up and turned back to Sunpetal, dejected. "I'm so sorry. I don't think this one made it." He came up and offered a comforting nudge. "Are there others? How are they doing?"
Please, please don't let them all be dead.

Maplefur
June 1st, 2020, 03:05 PM
Antfrost gave him a small, barely noticeable smile, "I may take you up on that offer one day" she responded, glad that she didn't have to always be in the nursery now. And honestly, she was sure that Tue kits would like him, too.

Spottedsun smiled back. "I hope you do," he meowed, sincere. Spending some time in the nursery watching kits may not be the ideal situation for most warriors, but the spotted tom actually didn't mind it at all. It gave him the opportunity to make friends - and yes, he thought that kits could be actual friends - and who knows, maybe he'd end up mentoring one of the kits in here someday. The thought made his stomach do an excited leap; he may be young, but he was already looking forward to teaching an apprentice the ways of the warrior code.

~RooRoo~
June 1st, 2020, 03:19 PM
Spottedsun smiled back. "I hope you do," he meowed, sincere. Spending some time in the nursery watching kits may not be the ideal situation for most warriors, but the spotted tom actually didn't mind it at all. It gave him the opportunity to make friends - and yes, he thought that kits could be actual friends - and who knows, maybe he'd end up mentoring one of the kits in here someday. The thought made his stomach do an excited leap; he may be young, but he was already looking forward to teaching an apprentice the ways of the warrior code.
When Wavekit backed back into the nursery she bumped into a Tom she didn’t know. Sorry. I’m Wavekit! Who are you? she asked.

sootsplashed
June 1st, 2020, 03:20 PM

"Antfrost! Look what I found in the fresh-kill pile!" Sootkit said as she tumbled into the nursery with a frog. "Why would some cat eat a frog?" She said, wrinkling her nose. "Are the kits old enough to play yet?" She looked at her little step-siblings. "Oh, who's this?" Sootkit looked at Spottedsun.

Mumble

teddy.
June 1st, 2020, 04:10 PM
Okay, this was getting annoying, real quickly.
Coralkit huffed, putting a white, ginger dipped paw onto the kits forehead. "flea brain... you're even flea sized! I bet you dont even know a hecking flea is," They sneered through gritted teeth but paused, realising they were... well... a kit!

Coralkit removed their paw with a small sigh, peering down with a softened expression. "Try again Co-ra-l. I think you got the kit part pretty good but that's not a me issue," They meowed, watching the feline closely.

--- Estelle

kieryn
June 1st, 2020, 04:14 PM
Frostkit would lay curled up in the far side of the nursery softly snoring ignoring the sounds around her.

teddy.
June 1st, 2020, 04:51 PM
Heartbroken would be understatement as to describe the numb Tom.

Bumblebelly made his way into the nursery, his body in auto mode as the world began deafened to his ears.
What had he done? the realisation of Ravenpaws fate sunk into the depths of his depressed body. He had done this, he had sealed the loyalties of a feline. How much had he ruined their lives? The thought of it all was making Bumblebelly sick.

The Tom lowered his limp body into his nest, mindful of the small kitten who seemed to always occupy it. Bumblebellys scent held a sour tone to it, his heart even more so.

--- Starfall

tye
June 1st, 2020, 05:37 PM
[slowest replies rn, sorry.]
Mouth open her words choked on the back of her throat as she coughed again quietly against her paw. Her eyes rimmed a blushed red, the perma queen wasn't feeling well at all. Yes, she finally admits it. She hoped for it to go away but that wasn't the case and she's unable to attend any kits properly for the last few days. "Flyfur, hun. Can you just look after the youngsters? I'm not feeling all that good..heck, I bet you can tell already." Sugarapple chuckled. "I'll be back in a jiffy! I bet Otterstone can fix me right up." A simple tail brush along her friend's shoulder she went past her in a hurry to go to the medicine den. Rainquail

Patch
June 1st, 2020, 06:13 PM
Tadpolekit racer around the nursery <open >

Rani
June 1st, 2020, 07:05 PM
Snowpaw laughed. She was ok, sure, though it did scare her quite a bit, to be completely honest. "Yeah, it was huge!" she started, "Well, when I pounced on it, I tried to pin it down by its weird claw things (pincers), but it lashed out! It's claws closed down on my paw." she explained, showing Willowkit the faint mark, "but luckily, I was able to kill it before it could do any real damage" she finished.

Willowkit gazed up with stars in her eyes. "That. is. so. cool! What happened to the body? Why were you hunting it? How'd you even manage to kill it? Could it have really cut off your paw pad?" She rapidly fired of a thousand questions, Willowkit had never eaten seen or even heard of a crab so to her this sounded like some amazing fight with a beast rather then a hunting mishap. She still kept her paws around Snowpaws one while she ate part of the bird when Snowpaw inevitably responded, she already got what she really wanted out of it, the small pile of plucked feathers next to her ready to go into her nest.

kieryn
June 1st, 2020, 07:27 PM
Okay, this was getting annoying, real quickly.
Coralkit huffed, putting a white, ginger dipped paw onto the kits forehead. "flea brain... you're even flea sized! I bet you dont even know a hecking flea is," They sneered through gritted teeth but paused, realising they were... well... a kit!

Coralkit removed their paw with a small sigh, peering down with a softened expression. "Try again Co-ra-l. I think you got the kit part pretty good but that's not a me issue," They meowed, watching the feline closely.

--- Estelle

(me?)

Socks
June 1st, 2020, 08:01 PM
[ Beau ]

Dizzykit only laughed when her sister tripped over her, pulling herself away and turning to face Foggykit with tons of wobbling. Her stance was wide and her paws shook from just standing still. She hadn't thought of what she'd wanted to play, she just wanted to do something. "Hmmm..." Her exaggerated thinking had her stumbling forward, her legs splayed out in front of her. It didn't bother her much, simply continuing to think as she rolled over to get back to her paws.
"We can wrestle! Play-fight!" That was her usual go-to game, there really was no point in thinking about it if she always came up with the same idea.

dionysus
June 1st, 2020, 08:09 PM
[ Socks ]

Foggykit giggled as her sister fell over and she too rolled up to her paws. Foggykit had a tendency to twitch a bit, so her paws managed to stay fairly still but her head was a different story. The little black and white kit didn’t even know why she’d bothered to ask about what Dizzykit wanted to play- her sister always wanted to wrestle!

“Hmmmm... I don’t know if I want to play-fight... sike!”

She tapped her shaky paw against her chin and pretended to be thinking but then dropped into a crouch with a happily waving tail and pounced sloppily. When she landed, Foggykit rolled over onto her side but quickly rolled back around to her shaky paws and pounced at her sister again.

kieryn
June 1st, 2020, 08:24 PM
Frostkit would yawn from her corner and start to stretch

Starfall
June 1st, 2020, 08:27 PM
Scum

The Kit was nestled into the nest when he noticed the familiar feline return. Now the kit was no expert at anything, but in his eyes the Tom looked a little more sad than usual. Sad wasn't even the correct word to describe what exactly Sleepykit thought of the older tom. Swiftly shuffling out of the way as the other also occupied the nest. Blankly staring at Bumblebelly for a few moments the Grey-Blue kit wiggled his nose. He didn't smell as sweet as usual, which is something the Kit didn't approve of.

Pressing his head up against the Queen's neck he began to knead at his shoulder, a light purr rumbling from his throat. After a second longer of that action the kit proceeded to pull himself over the other's neck, so both his front paws and back paws were hanging off the opposite sides.

Maplefur
June 1st, 2020, 09:10 PM
When Wavekit backed back into the nursery she bumped into a Tom she didn’t know. Sorry. I’m Wavekit! Who are you? she asked.

Spottedsun gave a slight jump when something, or rather someone, bumped into him. Looking down, he locked eyes with a small she-kit. "Hey there, no worries! Nice to meet you Wavekit, I'm Spottedsun." He gave a smile at the young kit. "I'm just here to visit Antfrost."

"Antfrost! Look what I found in the fresh-kill pile!" Sootkit said as she tumbled into the nursery with a frog. "Why would some cat eat a frog?" She said, wrinkling her nose. "Are the kits old enough to play yet?" She looked at her little step-siblings. "Oh, who's this?" Sootkit looked at Spottedsun.

Mumble

He turned to look as another squeaky voice questioned him. Starclan, he knew kits were curious, but had Spottedsun known they were this talkative he'd have started visiting the nursery ages ago. The tom looked at the frog the kit had brought and wrinkled his snout. "Yuck, this cat doesn't." He smiled when the kit realized a newcomer was there. "I'm Spottedsun. And you are?"

Quasar
June 1st, 2020, 09:16 PM
Willowkit gazed up with stars in her eyes. "That. is. so. cool! What happened to the body? Why were you hunting it? How'd you even manage to kill it? Could it have really cut off your paw pad?" She rapidly fired of a thousand questions, Willowkit had never eaten seen or even heard of a crab so to her this sounded like some amazing fight with a beast rather then a hunting mishap. She still kept her paws around Snowpaws one while she ate part of the bird when Snowpaw inevitably responded, she already got what she really wanted out of it, the small pile of plucked feathers next to her ready to go into her nest.

Snowpaw laughed at the star-struck expression on Willowkit's face, "Well, the body is in the fresh kill pile! We were hunting it for food, and you kill it by cracking its hard shell. Yeah, crabs have really string claws, so make sure to never go out to find one unless your an apprentice!" she answered, a little overwhelmed by the questions, "Actually, do you want to see its body?" she asked, cocking her head at the kit.

Quasar
June 1st, 2020, 09:48 PM
Spottedsun gave a slight jump when something, or rather someone, bumped into him. Looking down, he locked eyes with a small she-kit. "Hey there, no worries! Nice to meet you Wavekit, I'm Spottedsun." He gave a smile at the young kit. "I'm just here to visit Antfrost."

He turned to look as another squeaky voice questioned him. Starclan, he knew kits were curious, but had Spottedsun known they were this talkative he'd have started visiting the nursery ages ago. The tom looked at the frog the kit had brought and wrinkled his snout. "Yuck, this cat doesn't." He smiled when the kit realized a newcomer was there. "I'm Spottedsun. And you are?"

Antfrost sighed again, "Wavekit, be more careful next time." she mewed, nudging her adopted kit with her tail, "come here wavekit" she mewed, "and sootkit, introduce yourself first. It basic manners" she sternly instructed. Why were cats these days so impolite?

Sootsplash Goldwhisker

Maplefur
June 1st, 2020, 10:20 PM
Antfrost sighed again, "Wavekit, be more careful next time." she mewed, nudging her adopted kit with her tail, "come here wavekit" she mewed, "and sootkit, introduce yourself first. It basic manners" she sternly instructed. Why were cats these days so impolite?

Sootsplash Goldwhisker

"Oh, it's no problem," Spottedsun rushed his words, feeling guilty for playing a role in the kits getting corrected. He knew a mother had to correct their kits in order to teach them how to behave, but that didn't stop him for feeling bad for them. He himself always hated to be corrected on anything, though his parents didn't stick around long enough to do much of that anyways.

Socks
June 2nd, 2020, 04:47 AM
[ Beau ]

Dizzykit's smile dropped for a fraction of a second when she thought her sister actually didn't want to play-fight with her, only for it to return stronger than before when Foggykit pounced forward. To the other kits, the two's struggle to even walk straight forward would probably be strange, maybe a little infuriating but the calliby saw nothing out of the ordinary. She faced her sister head-on, allowing her pounce to knock her over. Rolling over to try and be on top, she attempted to gentle nip at her sister's ear. "You tricked me! I won't be letting you win!" She giggled.

gs29513
June 2nd, 2020, 07:14 AM
Splashkit woke up when Antfrost corrected her siblings. Stumbling to her feet, she saw a new cat. Hi. I'm Splashkit. Who are you? she squeaked. Sootsplash Goldwhisker Mumble Maplefur

teddy.
June 2nd, 2020, 07:54 AM
The sensation of small delicate paws kneading upon his maned neck was... an odd feeling, but a comforting one. His tuft'd ears picked up on the faint sounds of their purring -- what an innocent, sweet sound that touched his ears.

"Oh Sleepykit, you're so... blissful to the ways of the world," Bumblebelly slowly relaxed, the tension of his tender muscles beginning to melt away slowly with the kittens company.

Bumblebelly dared to lean over, licking his soft tongue on the kittens front paws, "My sweet little honeysuckle," Was that a chuckle that slipped from the queen? indeed it was, one that oozed a sadness.

--- Starfall

sootsplashed
June 2nd, 2020, 08:25 AM
"Oh, it's no problem," Spottedsun rushed his words, feeling guilty for playing a role in the kits getting corrected. He knew a mother had to correct their kits in order to teach them how to behave, but that didn't stop him for feeling bad for them. He himself always hated to be corrected on anything, though his parents didn't stick around long enough to do much of that anyways.

"I'm Sootkit." Sootkit said, looking at Spottedsun. "Antfrost's my mother, though I wasn't borned from her." She looked down at her paws. "The cat who borned me was mean. But Antfrost isn't!" Sootkit smiled after she mentioned Antfrost. As quick as she was off one subject, she was on the next. "You look playful! Can we play? My best friend is somewhere else an I want to play!"

kieryn
June 2nd, 2020, 08:51 AM
Frostkit would get up and stumble around bumping into bumblebelly yelping

dionysus
June 2nd, 2020, 10:03 AM
[ Socks ]

Foggykit giggles boisterously as she managed to land on her sister and then let out a little gasp as Dizzykit rolled them until she was on top. The speckled kitten let out a squeal when Dizzykit nipped at her ear and batted playfully with her paws at the calliby’s chest.

“Well good! Cause I’m not gonna let you win either!”

Foggykit started wiggling wildly under Dizzykit, hoping it would destabilize her sister enough for her to tumble off. She may not have known that their lack of balance wasn’t normal, but she did know how to take advantage of it!

gs29513
June 2nd, 2020, 10:06 AM
Splashkit bounced over towards Sootkit. Hey Sootkit. Do you want to play? Cause I want to. Sootsplash

Cobra
June 2nd, 2020, 10:25 AM
Vixenwhisper-RC Nursery- Me dragon, u breakfast.
Vixenwhisper gasped. "FROSTFLAME! My kits are coming!"
(she will die. wrenkit will be left and have the worst life eva)

gs29513
June 2nd, 2020, 10:27 AM
Vixenwhisper-RC Nursery- @Me dragon,u dinner
Vixenwhisper gasped. "FROSTFLAME! My kits are coming!"
(she will die. wrenkit will be left and have the worst life eva) Oh no. Mama, we gotta do something squeaked Splashkit. Should I go get a medicine cat?

Cobra
June 2nd, 2020, 10:29 AM
Vixenwhisper-RC Nursery- gs29513
"Yes..." she gasped.

gs29513
June 2nd, 2020, 10:30 AM
Vixenwhisper-RC Nursery- gs29513
"Yes..." she gasped. I'll try Splashkit answered, before stumbling out of the nursery and into the clearing.

Dovey
June 2nd, 2020, 10:43 AM
With a rush of panic, he leaned in and began giving quick licks to the kittens chest after further cleaning around the mouth and nose to open the airways. Was it.... was it doing anything?
He hadn't been fond of the idea of kittens, but his mate always wanted them but seeing the lifeless kit before him was almost too much. He'd gotten so excited for the upcoming babies, wanting nothing more than to help Sunpetal raise the little fur scraps. He couldn't stand the idea of losing one. Not now. Not when he wanted them.

He eventually gave up and turned back to Sunpetal, dejected. "I'm so sorry. I don't think this one made it." He came up and offered a comforting nudge. "Are there others? How are they doing?"
Please, please don't let them all be dead. Powder
"What?" Her heart felt down in the dumps. How could one die? "Well, this one looks like.... it's a Tumblekit ( -Pounce- ) what do you think?"

Pancake
June 2nd, 2020, 10:45 AM
"What?" Her heart felt down in the dumps. How could one die? "Well, this one looks like.... it's a Tumblekit ( -Pounce- ) what do you think?"
(Wait mine died?)

Dovey
June 2nd, 2020, 10:49 AM
(Wait mine died?)
(no powder;s did)

Pancake
June 2nd, 2020, 10:50 AM
(no powder;s did)
(Oh okay. Whew!)

kieryn
June 2nd, 2020, 10:51 AM
Frostkit would find her way around bumlebelly"s-sorry" she would trip

Pancake
June 2nd, 2020, 10:58 AM
Tumblekit let out a small mew as she crawled, with difficulty, toward Sunpetal.
TeamInkBot Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
June 2nd, 2020, 12:59 PM
"I'm sorry." He murmered to his mate. At the mention of another kit, he turned to the little ones curled into her side. He looked at the one she suggested be Tumblekit.
He leaned in. "Are you a little Tumble?" He asked, a joke most certainly, but he felt the name fit this one. He turned back to Sunpetal. He watched the little scrap crawl towards her, a seemingly positive reaction. "I believe she agrees with you. So Tumblekit it is."
He kept the rest of his focus solely on them, trying to pay as little mind to the tiny, cold body at his flank as he laid down, keeping it from his mate's sight. She didn't need any further stress. She's been through so much as it is.

TeamInkBot -Pounce-

Dovey
June 2nd, 2020, 01:11 PM
"I'm sorry." He murmered to his mate. At the mention of another kit, he turned to the little ones curled into her side. He looked at the one she suggested be Tumblekit.
He leaned in. "Are you a little Tumble?" He asked, a joke most certainly, but he felt the name fit this one. He turned back to Sunpetal. He watched the little scrap crawl towards her, a seemingly positive reaction. "I believe she agrees with you. So Tumblekit it is."
He kept the rest of his focus solely on them, trying to pay as little mind to the tiny, cold body at his flank as he laid down, keeping it from his mate's sight. She didn't need any further stress. She's been through so much as it is.

TeamInkBot -Pounce-
She turned to the other three ( Echobreeze18 ) "She-
looks like my old friend, Echobreeze." SHe sighed
DarkNight riverripple -Pounce-

Abyssopelagic
June 2nd, 2020, 01:20 PM
[slowest replies rn, sorry.]
Mouth open her words choked on the back of her throat as she coughed again quietly against her paw. Her eyes rimmed a blushed red, the perma queen wasn't feeling well at all. Yes, she finally admits it. She hoped for it to go away but that wasn't the case and she's unable to attend any kits properly for the last few days. "Flyfur, hun. Can you just look after the youngsters? I'm not feeling all that good..heck, I bet you can tell already." Sugarapple chuckled. "I'll be back in a jiffy! I bet Otterstone can fix me right up." A simple tail brush along her friend's shoulder she went past her in a hurry to go to the medicine den. Rainquail
(You're good! <3)

"Oh, dear. You should get that looked at. I'll watch them for you, love. Take as much time as you need."
Flyfur nodded. When Sugarapple left for the Medicine Den, she sat with the kits and tried to keep the wakeful ones occupied.

Cobra
June 2nd, 2020, 01:39 PM
The kit looked at her. Kind eyes, gentle smile, and a bit sassy.
TeamInkBot
(yep definitely echobreeze! lol)

Dovey
June 2nd, 2020, 01:42 PM
The kit looked at her. Kind eyes, gentle smile, and a bit sassy.
TeamInkBot
(yep definitely echobreeze! lol)
The smile looked just like Echobreeze.

Cobra
June 2nd, 2020, 01:46 PM
Echokit-RC Nursery- TeamInkBot
The kit twitched, and blinked it's eyes.

Dovey
June 2nd, 2020, 01:48 PM
Echokit-RC Nursery- TeamInkBot
The kit twitched, and blinked it's eyes.
(Shouldn't open it's eyes for at least 2 weeks after birth!)

Cobra
June 2nd, 2020, 01:50 PM
(okay twitched it's ears :)) TeamInkBot

Mango
June 2nd, 2020, 04:18 PM
"Well...we aren't so HAH!" Sugarkit said, her chest puffed out, and she licked Blizzardkit.
Blizzardkit nodded,” True. We aren’t tattle tails. We are awesome kits!!!” he yowled a bit loudly.

Mo0nbli
June 2nd, 2020, 04:44 PM
Frostflame rushed to the nursery, worried. “Vixenwhisper! Are you ok? Has someone already gotten otterstone?” He pawed the ground Echobreeze18

Estelle
June 2nd, 2020, 06:40 PM
Primrosekit tilted her head at the sudden paw resting on it, confused by the strange... "sneer" coming from the other. She didn't really understand to be honest, was Coralkit sad maybe? Perhaps.. she didn't sound all that sad though. Blank eyes tainted with confusion stared in the other kittens direction despite the lack of sight, only some faint twitching disturbing their usual stillness.
Her head turned then lowered slightly as to follow the assumed movement of the now removed paw, lifting again as the sound of Coralkit's voice resonated in her ears "...c...w...cw..o...w..al?" she tried to repeat to the best of her abilities, having a faint struggle whenever it came to an "r", but she'd get there eventually.
Scum

cloudii
June 2nd, 2020, 06:43 PM
[QUOTE=-Cloud-;714861][FONT="Verdana"]
Blizzardkit gave a small nod,” I guess...but it might make us look weak.” he meowed.
"Well...we aren't so HAH!" Sugarkit said, her chest puffed out, and she licked Blizzardkit. She then bounced up and down, full of energy.

Mango
June 2nd, 2020, 06:50 PM
[QUOTE=Zesty Mango;715014]
"Well...we aren't so HAH!" Sugarkit said, her chest puffed out, and she licked Blizzardkit. She then bounced up and down, full of energy.
Blizzardkit smirked,” We’ll show those mean apprentices that we are cooler than them and can have more fun than them!” he declared proudly.

cloudii
June 2nd, 2020, 06:56 PM
Blizzardkit smirked,” We’ll show those mean apprentices that we are cooler than them and can have more fun than them!” he declared proudly.
"Yeah, because we get to play around, and they have to do duties!" Sugarkit 'boomed', but really it was a squeak. "I'll be beside you always, even if i'm an apprentice before you!" She mewed.

kieryn
June 2nd, 2020, 07:22 PM
Frostkit would sneeze the force blowing her into a queen in the nursery

Socks
June 2nd, 2020, 09:26 PM
[ Beau ]

Dizzykit mimicked a warrior's yowl as she felt her sisters paws on her chest, the blows were only enough to tickle at most. Her head bobbed as the two wiggled around, she loved playing but it sure was disorienting.
The shakey legs she stood on failed her with Foggykit's movements, making her fall over onto her side with her paws straight up in the air. Just standing was such a task but she had so much fun, she didn't mind.

dionysus
June 2nd, 2020, 09:32 PM
[ Socks ]

Foggykit mimicked her sister’s warrior howl triumphantly as Dizzykit fell over. The speckled kitten hopped to her paws... and fell right back over. But she hopped to her paws again... and fell over again. But, third time’s the charm, she hopped to her paws again... and stuck the landing!

Growling ferociously- or adorably, depends on the perspective- Foggykit advanced on Dizzykit, slowly and dramatically to feed her need for theatrics- and eventually pounced again. She totally missed, paws hitting dust, but even as Foggykit tumbled to the ground she laughed. Who cared that she missed? This was fun!

Abyssopelagic
June 2nd, 2020, 10:06 PM
She turned to the other three ( Echobreeze18 ) "She-
looks like my old friend, Echobreeze." SHe sighed
DarkNight riverripple -Pounce-
Cricketchirp felt a bit guilty. He'd missed part of her life, had no idea who her friend was. "Echokit, then?" He suggested.

Echobreeze18

Dovey
June 2nd, 2020, 10:14 PM
Cricketchirp felt a bit guilty. He'd missed part of her life, had no idea who her friend was. "Echokit, then?" He suggested.

Echobreeze18
"Yes. She was a good friend." She sighed. "To bad she's dead..... She would of loved to meet you.." she sighed again. Something was so fimailiar about this kit. SHe couldn't pin it.

Socks
June 2nd, 2020, 10:43 PM
[ Beau ]

Dizzykit hopped to her paws in what she viewed as a graceful fashion, facing Foggykit with a wide stance. She allowed her sister time to get to her feet again, having plenty of patience for this sort of thing. Her stance didn't last long, wobbling from side to side, before she'd even realized Foggykit was pouncing she'd casually teetered out of her path.
Hearing the thud and laugh, she twisted around, it turning into an abrupt tuck-and-roll sort of situation. She ended up next to Foggykit, her head spinning. "Hehe, gotcha." She grinned, bopping the other kit on the head.

Rani
June 2nd, 2020, 10:43 PM
Snowpaw laughed at the star-struck expression on Willowkit's face, "Well, the body is in the fresh kill pile! We were hunting it for food, and you kill it by cracking its hard shell. Yeah, crabs have really string claws, so make sure to never go out to find one unless your an apprentice!" she answered, a little overwhelmed by the questions, "Actually, do you want to see its body?" she asked, cocking her head at the kit.

Willowkit nodded rapidly before realising something and schooling herself to seriousness. "But first you should finish your part of the bird so we honour the life of this prey as warriors do." Yeah that was something that sounded mature enough! Never mind it was a direct quote from something that she overheard a warrior say to their apprentice she wanted to impress Snowpaw by sounding smart! She still fidgeted in place waiting to charge out and see the crab though.

Abyssopelagic
June 3rd, 2020, 02:54 AM
"Yes. She was a good friend." She sighed. "To bad she's dead..... She would of loved to meet you.." she sighed again. Something was so fimailiar about this kit. SHe couldn't pin it.
"Maybe...." he trailed off and glanced at the last few yet to be named kits.

Dovey
June 3rd, 2020, 03:08 AM
"Maybe...." he trailed off and glanced at the last few yet to be named kits.
(darknight's Lynxkit, and riverripple is Goldenkit)
she stroked the other two

Abyssopelagic
June 3rd, 2020, 04:45 AM
(DarkNight left WCO :( )

Cricketchirp looked towards one of them. "How do you feel about Goldenkit?" The question was for Sunpetal, but with how he faced the young one it looked like he was speaking to the kitten.
TeamMilkBot Riverriple

Dovey
June 3rd, 2020, 05:24 AM
(DarkNight left WCO :( )

Cricketchirp looked towards one of them. "How do you feel about Goldenkit?" The question was for Sunpetal, but with how he faced the young one it looked like he was speaking to the kitten.
TeamMilkBot Riverriple
riverripple, "It's great!" She mew'd
DarkNight
"This one looks like a Lynx pelt!" SHe gasped
Powder
"And the dead one, will be called Swirlkit."

gs29513
June 3rd, 2020, 08:06 AM
Splashkit woke up, looking to play. Wavekit. Wake up!! she called. Let's play mossball. Goldwhisker

dionysus
June 3rd, 2020, 08:25 AM
[ Socks ]

Foggykit let out a dramatic yell as Dizzykit bopped her head.

“Nooooooo!”

But she quickly cut herself off with laughter. Wriggling about, she tried to get her paw up to boop Dizzykit, but the angle was off and she ended up rolling herself over. Deciding to... roll with it ( ;) ) Foggykit propelled herself toward her sister and rolled like a little log over the ground. Once the speckled kitten was close enough, she flailed her paws out wildly and ended up looking like a little octopus flopping around on the ground.

“I’m gonna getcha!”

teddy.
June 3rd, 2020, 09:12 AM
Primrosekit tilted her head at the sudden paw resting on it, confused by the strange... "sneer" coming from the other. She didn't really understand to be honest, was Coralkit sad maybe? Perhaps.. she didn't sound all that sad though. Blank eyes tainted with confusion stared in the other kittens direction despite the lack of sight, only some faint twitching disturbing their usual stillness.
Her head turned then lowered slightly as to follow the assumed movement of the now removed paw, lifting again as the sound of Coralkit's voice resonated in her ears "...c...w...cw..o...w..al?" she tried to repeat to the best of her abilities, having a faint struggle whenever it came to an "r", but she'd get there eventually.
Scum

Coralkit let a long, deep exhausted sound escape them as they listened to the kitten.
"I guess... that's better than before! I suppose you've got the spirit of it, little fleabrain." Coralkit would scoff at them, very gently bopping the small thing on the nose with their paw. "We should probably get you in your nest... you'll be squished if you aren't," They shifted onto their paws, gently nudging the newborn up, "Take me to your nest, turd."

Cobra
June 3rd, 2020, 09:29 AM
Echokit meweled.
TeamInkBot

ChillCat
June 3rd, 2020, 09:44 AM
Brightkit stretched her mouth open in a yawn, showing tiny kitten teeth. Today was a brand new day!

Maplefur
June 3rd, 2020, 11:54 AM
Splashkit woke up when Antfrost corrected her siblings. Stumbling to her feet, she saw a new cat. Hi. I'm Splashkit. Who are you? she squeaked. Sootsplash Goldwhisker Mumble Maplefur
(sorry for the slow response!)

Spottedsun smiled as the young kit woke up beside the queen. "Hello, Splashkit. I'm Spottedsun - I'm a warrior here. It's nice to meet you!" He crouched down to the kit's level as he spoke. He twisted as one of the previous kits spoke again, flashing an amused glance at Antfrost. These kits sure were talkative! It was hard to keep up with all these conversations at once, but the tom was enjoying himself.

"Nice to meet you, Sootkit. Sounds like you have a fantastic mother, then." He thought he remembered talk about Antfrost adopting a kit, but he didn't remember who Sootkit's biological mother was. Didn't matter, though, as the kit was clearly better off now. "Sure we can! What games do you like?" His tail flicked behind him as nostalgia from his own kithood came rushing back. Mossball, and Clan Leader, and Battles were some of his favorite games back then. The other kits in the nursery had always been super nice to him, maybe because he didn't have any family there with him. Either way, they were always happy to let him join in on their games, even if he wasn't siblings with them.

Sootsplash Goldwhisker Mumble

Mango
June 3rd, 2020, 12:29 PM
"Yeah, because we get to play around, and they have to do duties!" Sugarkit 'boomed', but really it was a squeak. "I'll be beside you always, even if i'm an apprentice before you!" She mewed.[/FONT]
Blizzardkit nodded,” Well I get to have fun when you’re an apprentice still!!!” he squealed

sootsplashed
June 3rd, 2020, 12:46 PM
(sorry for the slow response!)

Spottedsun smiled as the young kit woke up beside the queen. "Hello, Splashkit. I'm Spottedsun - I'm a warrior here. It's nice to meet you!" He crouched down to the kit's level as he spoke. He twisted as one of the previous kits spoke again, flashing an amused glance at Antfrost. These kits sure were talkative! It was hard to keep up with all these conversations at once, but the tom was enjoying himself.

"Nice to meet you, Sootkit. Sounds like you have a fantastic mother, then." He thought he remembered talk about Antfrost adopting a kit, but he didn't remember who Sootkit's biological mother was. Didn't matter, though, as the kit was clearly better off now. "Sure we can! What games do you like?" His tail flicked behind him as nostalgia from his own kithood came rushing back. Mossball, and Clan Leader, and Battles were some of his favorite games back then. The other kits in the nursery had always been super nice to him, maybe because he didn't have any family there with him. Either way, they were always happy to let him join in on their games, even if he wasn't siblings with them.

Sootsplash Goldwhisker Mumble

"Um, I know how to play moss-ball, but I don't know how to play any other games. But can we pretend we're warriors and stinky ShadowClan is attacking?" Sootkit said, her gaze thoughtful. "An we would attack them- them- and they would re- um- retreat!" She laughed, batting a feather. "We woodint kill them because that's against the warrior code." Sootkit looked at Spottedsun again. "Does tat sound fun?"

Mumble

(Aww how she talks is adorable^^)

Maplefur
June 3rd, 2020, 12:52 PM
"Um, I know how to play moss-ball, but I don't know how to play any other games. But can we pretend we're warriors and stinky ShadowClan is attacking?" Sootkit said, her gaze thoughtful. "An we would attack them- them- and they would re- um- retreat!" She laughed, batting a feather. "We woodint kill them because that's against the warrior code." Sootkit looked at Spottedsun again. "Does tat sound fun?"

Mumble

(Aww how she talks is adorable^^)
(oh my gosh she's so precious)

"That sounds like fun," Spottedsun purred, then crouched down and wiggled his rump. "What if I played the role of the attacking Shadowclan warrior? And you fought me off? We could have a fake battle." He'd have to be careful with the young kit, but he was confident that he could "fight" while keeping any little bats at Sootkit soft so they wouldn't hurt her. And he'd let her win, of course. It was the unspoken rule when you played with kits: the kit always wins.

cloudii
June 3rd, 2020, 12:55 PM
Blizzardkit nodded,” Well I get to have fun when you’re an apprentice still!!!” he squealed
"Hey! Thats not fair!" Sugarkit growled, and leaped away from him, hiding a giggle.

Mango
June 3rd, 2020, 01:05 PM
"Hey! Thats not fair!" Sugarkit growled, and leaped away from him, hiding a giggle.
Blizzardkit nodded,” But you’ll get to boss me around when you become a warrior before me!“ he called back.

Cobra
June 3rd, 2020, 02:12 PM
Vixenwhisper- RC Nursery- Smoke @Me dragon, u breakfast
Vixenwhisper gave one last heave, and a golden kit came out. But Vixenwhisper lay dead on the ground.

Smoke
June 3rd, 2020, 02:14 PM
The kit mewed for it's mother, but reached a cold body instead.
(wrenkit right?) Echobreeze18 @Me dragon, u breakfast

Cobra
June 3rd, 2020, 02:17 PM
(yea) Echobreeze18

StealthWarrior
June 3rd, 2020, 02:27 PM
Stealthkit woke up, she didn't see Sootkit anywhere,
"Sootkit?" she looked around the nursery, where was she?
"Are you in here Sootkit?" Sootsplash

gs29513
June 3rd, 2020, 03:20 PM
Rarrr Splashkit squeaked. I'll help you fight of the mangy Shadowclan warrior. Leaping towards Spottedsun, she tried to climb onto his back.
Sootsplash Maplefur

Maplefur
June 3rd, 2020, 05:38 PM
Rarrr Splashkit squeaked. I'll help you fight of the mangy Shadowclan warrior. Leaping towards Spottedsun, she tried to climb onto his back.
Sootsplash Maplefur

Leaning so as to give the kit better access to his back, Spottedsun let out a hiss as he took on his role as a Shadowclanner. He twisted around slowly so he wouldn't fling Splashkit from his back and gently batted at the kit behind him. "Silly Riverclan! Shadowclan will never lose a battle!"

cloudii
June 3rd, 2020, 06:42 PM
Blizzardkit nodded,” But you’ll get to boss me around when you become a warrior before me!“ he called back.
"I wont boss you around!" Sugarkit huffed. "I would never boss you around!" She curled her tail around him.

Quasar
June 3rd, 2020, 08:24 PM
Willowkit nodded rapidly before realising something and schooling herself to seriousness. "But first you should finish your part of the bird so we honour the life of this prey as warriors do." Yeah that was something that sounded mature enough! Never mind it was a direct quote from something that she overheard a warrior say to their apprentice she wanted to impress Snowpaw by sounding smart! She still fidgeted in place waiting to charge out and see the crab though.

Snowpaw nodded, a bit impressed, "Yeah, you're right. You already know the warrior code better than some apprentices!" she giggled, then bent down to eat the last of the plucked thrush. she had to admit, bird was a lot more appealing to her when there wasn't an endless amount of feathers getting stuck in between her teeth. Once she swallowed the last mouthful, she nudged willowkit's shoulder and led the kit out into the clearing, "C'mon, slow-poke!" she mewed, her whiskers twitching in amusement.

(move rp to clearing)

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 12:29 AM
"I wont boss you around!" Sugarkit huffed. "I would never boss you around!" She curled her tail around him.
Blizzardkit smiled,” Right. You’ll be the only warrior I’ll want to go into the territory with.” He proudly declared.

gs29513
June 4th, 2020, 07:35 AM
Leaning so as to give the kit better access to his back, Spottedsun let out a hiss as he took on his role as a Shadowclanner. He twisted around slowly so he wouldn't fling Splashkit from his back and gently batted at the kit behind him. "Silly Riverclan! Shadowclan will never lose a battle!" They're about to! Splashkit squeaked. She whirled around, and clung onto his paw, and began to try and climb up his leg. Come on Sootkit. Let's get him.
Sootsplash
Maplefur

sootsplashed
June 4th, 2020, 07:46 AM
They're about to! Splashkit squeaked. She whirled around, and clung onto his paw, and began to try and climb up his leg. Come on Sootkit. Let's get him.
Sootsplash
Maplefur

Sootkit batted at Spottedsun, her claws unsheathed. "Roar! ShadowClan will lose!" she grabbed onto Spottedsun's tail, and then nipped his heels. I think that's how you can attack, Sootkit thought, But I don't know.

Maplefur

sootsplashed
June 4th, 2020, 07:49 AM
Stealthkit woke up, she didn't see Sootkit anywhere,
"Sootkit?" she looked around the nursery, where was she?
"Are you in here Sootkit?" Sootsplash
"Yeah, do you wanna help fight off de ShadowCwan warrior?" She said, pausing her 'attack' on Spottedsun. "He's not actually one. We just pretending." she whispered to Stealthkit.

StealthWarrior
June 4th, 2020, 08:06 AM
"Yes! That sounds like so much fun!" she quickly got up and padded over to where Sootkit was,
________
________
Streamfoot heard yowls of excitement coming from the nursery, seeing Spottedsun being attacked by kits he asked, "Is Shadowclan attacking?" pretending to unsheath his claws.
Sootsplash

gs29513
June 4th, 2020, 08:18 AM
"Yeah, do you wanna help fight off de ShadowCwan warrior?" She said, pausing her 'attack' on Spottedsun. "He's not actually one. We just pretending." she whispered to Stealthkit.
Come on Stealthkit Splashkit called. This mangy Shadowclan warrior is big.

cloudii
June 4th, 2020, 08:22 AM
Blizzardkit smiled,” Right. You’ll be the only warrior I’ll want to go into the territory with.” He proudly declared.
Sugarkit beamed. "But, maybe we will be warriors at the same time!" She said hopefully. She didn't want to be apart from him, ever...well she would have to get used to doing her apprentice duties.

Pancake
June 4th, 2020, 09:11 AM
Fadedkit stretched in her nest, looking around the nursery. What time was it? Almost sunhigh? She hoped that she hadn't slept in too late to get a juicy water vole. Those were her favorites!
She hopped up, shaking scraps of moss from her dark grey pelt. Her pale lilac tail twitched as she crept out of the nursery into the clearing, her gaze locked onto a small ball of moss near the elders' den. She decided that she was a mighty warrior, stalking the biggest mouse anyone had ever seen!
She leaped into the air, landing on top of the moss with all four paws. She yowled her success. "Reeeeee!"
Picking up the moss in her teeth, she held her prize high in the air as she carried it back to the nursery, hoping she could play a game with some of the other kits. Maybe they could even have a contest of something!

[open!]

StealthWarrior
June 4th, 2020, 09:53 AM
Come on Stealthkit Splashkit called. This mangy Shadowclan warrior is big.
"Yeah!" Stealthkit rears up onto her hind legs, "Go back to the hole you came from fleabag!" she laughed.
Sootsplash

gs29513
June 4th, 2020, 09:56 AM
I have an idea. Let's all jump on him. Maybe we can squish him!! Splashkit called. She was glad that Stealthkit had come to help her and Sootkit. The Shadowclan warrior didn't stand a chance. StealthWarrior Sootsplash

sootsplashed
June 4th, 2020, 10:06 AM
I have an idea. Let's all jump on him. Maybe we can squish him!! Splashkit called. She was glad that Stealthkit had come to help her and Sootkit. The Shadowclan warrior didn't stand a chance. StealthWarrior Sootsplash
"Okay! In three, two, one!" Sootkit jumped on Spootedsun, with the other kits.

gs29513
June 4th, 2020, 10:11 AM
"Okay! In three, two, one!" Sootkit jumped on Spootedsun, with the other kits. Yaaaaa!! Down with Shadowclan!! Splashkit screached. She landed on Spottedsun's head, and began to claw at his ears. StealthWarrior

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 10:22 AM
Sugarkit beamed. "But, maybe we will be warriors at the same time!" She said hopefully. She didn't want to be apart from him, ever...well she would have to get used to doing her apprentice duties.
Blizzardkit blinked,” But that would mean you were struggling in training....and took longer than normal...“ he meowed sadly before his face lit up,” Or I’m speeding through my training really fast and catch up with you!!!“ he meowed excitedly.

Mo0nbli
June 4th, 2020, 11:50 AM
Frostflame stared at the lifeless body of his mate, stricken. “Vixenwhisper! No no no! No...” what could he do? She could still be alive, right? No. She.. she couldn’t be dead. He kept telling himself all of this, but he knew he was dead. . “She’s gone... “ He slumped down and rested he head on his paws, watching his kit. This is the last thing she left me... I’ll take care of them, Vixenwhisper. I promise. And, I’ll name her wrenkit.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 11:53 AM
Frostkit would curl up into a tighter ball trying to keep warm buther small body still shivered

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 11:55 AM
Frostkit would curl up into a tighter ball trying to keep warm buther small body still shivered
Salmonsong who had just moved into the nursery saw Frostkit shivering, she didn’t see any queens around so without thinking she moved to Frostkit and wrapped herself around the little shivering kit wrapping her tail around the kit to keep them warm.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 12:01 PM
Salmonsong who had just moved into the nursery saw Frostkit shivering, she didn’t see any queens around so without thinking she moved to Frostkit and wrapped herself around the little shivering kit wrapping her tail around the kit to keep them warm.

Frostkit would mewl"w-whoes there" she would press into her the warmth feeling good.

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 12:03 PM
Frostkit would mewl"w-whoes there" she would press into her the warmth feeling good.
Salmonsong gave a gentle meow,” Salmonsong...do you have a mother?” she asked. She’d have a word with Frostkit’s mother about leaving this little kit alone to shiver, no mother should do that to a kit.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 12:06 PM
Salmonsong gave a gentle meow,” Salmonsong...do you have a mother?” she asked. She’d have a word with Frostkit’s mother about leaving this little kit alone to shiver, no mother should do that to a kit.

Frostkit would not reply for a minute when she did her voice was quiet and soft"no, my mother didn't want me after she had me so she left..."

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 12:12 PM
Frostkit would not reply for a minute when she did her voice was quiet and soft"no, my mother didn't want me after she had me so she left..."
Salmonsong felt terrible for that kit,” I’m sorry, Frostkit. I can be your mother if you want?” she meowed

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 12:21 PM
Salmonsong felt terrible for that kit,” I’m sorry, Frostkit. I can be your mother if you want?” she meowed

Frostkit would look up"r-really, yes please!"

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 12:25 PM
Frostkit would look up"r-really, yes please!"
Salmonsong gave a nod,” Of course. And soon you’ll have littermates, as I’m going to have kits soon.” she meowed licking Frostkit on the head. She is some ways was glad to adopt Frostkit now before her kits were born so she could have some experience with kits before her kits came.

cloudii
June 4th, 2020, 12:34 PM
Blizzardkit blinked,” But that would mean you were struggling in training....and took longer than normal...“ he meowed sadly before his face lit up,” Or I’m speeding through my training really fast and catch up with you!!!“ he meowed excitedly.
"Well...I hope you would be speeding up! But, maybe we'll be apprenticed at the same time!" Sugarkit meowed hopefully. "I hope we get to be apprentices together! We'll have so much fun, like, border patrols, and hunting, and battling!" She mewed excitedly.

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 12:36 PM
"Well...I hope you would be speeding up! But, maybe we'll be apprenticed at the same time!" Sugarkit meowed hopefully. "I hope we get to be apprentices together! We'll have so much fun, like, border patrols, and hunting, and battling!" She mewed excitedly.
Blizzardkit nodded,” Hopefully our mentors are friends and want to train us together!” he meowed.

cloudii
June 4th, 2020, 01:29 PM
Blizzardkit nodded,” Hopefully our mentors are friends and want to train us together!” he meowed.
Sugarkit's eyes lit up at the idea. "YESSSSSSS!" She yelled happily. "I hope that happens!"

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 01:30 PM
Sugarkit's eyes lit up at the idea. "YESSSSSSS!" She yelled happily. "I hope that happens!"

cloudii
June 4th, 2020, 01:32 PM
(Sure, when is Sugar set to become an app?)
{ She has her post requirements done, but I made her in May, so sometime towards the end in June. }

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 01:35 PM
Frostkit mewled as her head got licked, she then looked rof her new mothers face but due to her bad eyes she could see a blur, as she went to nuzzles her she would accidently nuzzle her paw

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 02:16 PM
Frostkit would flick her tail happily at the thought of new brothers and sisters as her stomach growled she would hide the sound by talking"if u have kits does that mean i have brothers and sisters?"

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 02:23 PM
Frostkit would flick her tail happily at the thought of new brothers and sisters as her stomach growled she would hide the sound by talking"if u have kits does that mean i have brothers and sisters?"
Salmonsong her the stomach growled,” You’ll have brothers and sisters...are you hungry?” she asked with concern.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 02:43 PM
Salmonsong her the stomach growled,” You’ll have brothers and sisters...are you hungry?” she asked with concern.

Frostkit would quickly lie"no not at all!"

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 02:45 PM
Frostkit would quickly lie"no not at all!"
Salmonsong glanced a little,” Upsest stomach? I heard it growl...” she meowed

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 02:48 PM
Salmonsong glanced a little,” Upsest stomach? I heard it growl...” she meowed

Frostkit would shak her head "that was just...me see?" she would growl squeakily

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 02:50 PM
Frostkit would shak her head "that was just...me see?" she would growl squeakily
Salmonsong nodded,” Alright, but if you want food I’ll get you food...” she meowed knowing that Frostkit was lying.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 02:54 PM
Salmonsong nodded,” Alright, but if you want food I’ll get you food...” she meowed knowing that Frostkit was lying.

Frostkit would nod and sneeze a little, getting up she would try to find her way closer to her mother being careful with every step "a-am i close to your s-stomach' she would feel in front of her with a paw

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 02:55 PM
Frostkit would nod and sneeze a little, getting up she would try to find her way closer to her mother being careful with every step "a-am i close to your s-stomach' she would feel in front of her with a paw
Salmonsong shook her head,” No you’re fine” she reassured Frostkit. Poor Frostkit seemed so shy and insecure.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 02:57 PM
Salmonsong shook her head,” No you’re fine” she reassured Frostkit. Poor Frostkit seemed so shy and insecure.

Frostkit would nod and lay back down cuddling close, her eyes still searching around "what does it look like? the nursery?" her eyes would lower to the ground slightly as she knew all she would ever see was blurry objects

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 03:00 PM
Frostkit would nod and lay back down cuddling close, her eyes still searching around "what does it look like? the nursery?" her eyes would lower to the ground slightly as she knew all she would ever see was blurry objects
(Damaged eyes?—or completely blind)
Salmonsong didn’t realize Frostkit couldn’t see very clearly,” There is soft green moss on the ground and the den is made of sticks weaved together patched with mud and moss, under the moss on the floor is dirt.“ she meowed

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 03:09 PM
(Damaged eyes?—or completely blind)
Salmonsong didn’t realize Frostkit couldn’t see very clearly,” There is soft green moss on the ground and the den is made of sticks weaved together patched with mud and moss, under the moss on the floor is dirt.“ she meowed

(very damaged eyes, almost blind but not there yet)
Frostkit would feel the moss around her and purr "its so soft" she would nuzzle her mother and close her eyes dozing off.

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 03:10 PM
(very damaged eyes, almost blind but not there yet)
Frostkit would feel the moss around her and purr "its so soft" she would nuzzle her mother and close her eyes dozing off.
Salmonsong nodded smiling as Frostkit dozed off,” Sleep tight” she meowed.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 03:13 PM
[/QUOTE]Salmonsong nodded smiling as Frostkit dozed off,” Sleep tight” she meowed.

Frostkit would cough and snuggle in more appreciating the warmth

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 03:13 PM
Frostkit would cough and snuggle in more appreciating the warmth
Salmonsong heard her cough and thought hope she’s not sick...

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 03:16 PM
Salmonsong heard her cough and thought hope she’s not sick...

Frostkit would murmur gibberish and start screeching in her sleep

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 03:19 PM
Frostkit would murmur gibberish and start screeching in her sleep
Salmonsong heard Frostkit screeching in her sleep and gently nudged her, worried about what she was scared of.

Pancake
June 4th, 2020, 03:22 PM
Tumblekit bounced around the nursery, occasionally bumping into walls and skidding around before getting back on her feet and running around again.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Salmonsong heard Frostkit screeching in her sleep and gently nudged her, worried about what she was scared of.

Frostkit jumped up looking around wildly as she did the scar on her neck becoming visible "mom!? h-help shes cming back for me"

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 03:30 PM
Frostkit jumped up looking around wildly as she did the scar on her neck becoming visible "mom!? h-help shes cming back for me"
Salmonsong glanced concerned at Frostkit,” Who?” she was pretty sure it was a nightmare, but then again this kit had a scar, something she didn’t expect at such a young age.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 03:33 PM
Salmonsong glanced concerned at Frostkit,” Who?” she was pretty sure it was a nightmare, but then again this kit had a scar, something she didn’t expect at such a young age.

"t-the one who had me! she was just here....we were back in the woods.....where she left me" Frostkit would sit down looking at the ground

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 03:35 PM
"t-the one who had me! she was just here....we were back in the woods.....where she left me" Frostkit would sit down looking at the ground
Salmonsong gave her a gentle lick,” She isn’t here...you’re safe here in camp with me.” she assured her gently. She wanted to know what the kit’s biological mother did to her, but she didn’t want to pressure her into telling her what they did to her yet, she probably could ask when Frostkit got older.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Salmonsong gave her a gentle lick,” She isn’t here...you’re safe here in camp with me.” she assured her gently. She wanted to know what the kit’s biological mother did to her, but she didn’t want to pressure her into telling her what they did to her yet, she probably could ask when Frostkit got older.

Frostkit would crawl close to her but kept her eyes wide open and darting around the nursery"d-did you see the..." her voice trailed off as she flicked her tail at her scar

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 03:42 PM
Frostkit would crawl close to her but kept her eyes wide open and darting around the nursery"d-did you see the..." her voice trailed off as she flicked her tail at her scar
Salmonsong nodded,” When did you get it?” she asked assuming her mother must have given that scar.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Salmonsong nodded,” When did you get it?” she asked assuming her mother must have given that scar.

Frostkit would speak hesitantly almost scared her mother would pop up "my mother gave it to me...she stayed with me for a little while after i was born but she said i was annoying and needed to be quiet...She said she didn't want to ever see me and she went to....end me...but I rolled over at the perfect time I guess and she only got my neck insted of my throat"

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 03:52 PM
Frostkit would speak hesitantly almost scared her mother would pop up "my mother gave it to me...she stayed with me for a little while after i was born but she said i was annoying and needed to be quiet...She said she didn't want to ever see me and she went to....end me...but I rolled over at the perfect time I guess and she only got my neck insted of my throat"
Salmonsong was appalled by Frostkit’s mother,” I promise I won’t let your mother go any where near you.“ she meowed,” She’ll have to get through me to get at you. Besides you’re in the well defended camp of Riverclan, she couldn’t make it to the nursery if she tried.” she meowed.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 03:55 PM
Salmonsong was appalled by Frostkit’s mother,” I promise I won’t let your mother go any where near you.“ she meowed,” She’ll have to get through me to get at you. Besides you’re in the well defended camp of Riverclan, she couldn’t make it to the nursery if she tried.” she meowed.

A look of gratitude formed on her face as she looked for her mothers face "p-promise...do you think we could go outside...I might not be able to see very well but I would love to smell things and hear them"

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 04:00 PM
A look of gratitude formed on her face as she looked for her mothers face "p-promise...do you think we could go outside...I might not be able to see very well but I would love to smell things and hear them"
Salmonsong nodded,” I promise.” she meowed she knew she could keep that promise at least through kithood, but she trusted by the time she was a warrior she could defend herself against her mother. She nodded,” We can explore camp.” she meowed. She honestly couldn’t help but think that Almondbush would be the perfect mentor for Frostkit, he couldn’t see well and could help her learn to fight without good vision.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 04:02 PM
Salmonsong nodded,” I promise.” she meowed she knew she could keep that promise at least through kithood, but she trusted by the time she was a warrior she could defend herself against her mother. She nodded,” We can explore camp.” she meowed. She honestly couldn’t help but think that Almondbush would be the perfect mentor for Frostkit, he couldn’t see well and could help her learn to fight without good vision.

Frostkit would jump n excitement and scamper over to what looked like the nursery entrence but quickly learned it was not when she slammed into the nursery wall.

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 04:05 PM
Frostkit would jump n excitement and scamper over to what looked like the nursery entrence but quickly learned it was not when she slammed into the nursery wall.
Salmonsong could tell Frostkit didn’t seem injured so gently with her tail she guided Frostkit towards the clearing,” Use your nose, it will smell fresher by the entrance of the den” she meowed. She needed to talk to Almondbush about how to help Frostkit learn without vision.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 04:08 PM
Salmonsong could tell Frostkit didn’t seem injured so gently with her tail she guided Frostkit towards the clearing,” Use your nose, it will smell fresher by the entrance of the den” she meowed. She needed to talk to Almondbush about how to help Frostkit learn without vision.

Frostkit would sniff around following the scent to the entrence, as she stepped out she could hear all different noises,even though she could only see blurs she looked around excitedly her paws itching with anticipation.

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 04:09 PM
Frostkit would sniff around following the scent to the entrence, as she stepped out she could hear all different noises,even though she could only see blurs she looked around excitedly her paws itching with anticipation.
Salmonsong nodded, unsure of what to do, maybe pointing out where the dens were might give her a sense of what space she could play in,” If your ever injured go to the medicine cats den over here.” she meowed padding carefully to the front of the medicine cat den.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 04:12 PM
Salmonsong nodded, unsure of what to do, maybe pointing out where the dens were might give her a sense of what space she could play in,” If your ever injured go to the medicine cats den over here.” she meowed padding carefully to the front of the medicine cat den.

Frostkit would stand there for a second unsure of where to go before following the sound of her footsteps and sniffing the medicine cats den "smells bitter"

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 04:15 PM
Frostkit would stand there for a second unsure of where to go before following the sound of her footsteps and sniffing the medicine cats den "smells bitter"
Salmonsong nodded,” That’s because of all the herbs they keep there.” she meowed.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 04:18 PM
Salmonsong nodded,” That’s because of all the herbs they keep there.” she meowed.

"wow Imagine trying to stay in there"she shook her head" no no no no"

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 04:22 PM
"wow Imagine trying to stay in there"she shook her head" no no no no"
Salmonsong nodded,” Don’t worry you don’t have to, you can be a warrior instead of a medicine cat” she assured Frostkit, before padding over towards the streamstones, careful to ensure Frostkit didn’t walk into the stone.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 04:24 PM
Salmonsong nodded,” Don’t worry you don’t have to, you can be a warrior instead of a medicine cat” she assured Frostkit, before padding over towards the streamstones, careful to ensure Frostkit didn’t walk into the stone.

"Ill be the most fierce warrior there ever was!" Frostkit would exclaim happily as she then realized her mother was not right next to her, she would start listening for her and patting the ground around her

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 04:26 PM
"Ill be the most fierce warrior there ever was!" Frostkit would exclaim happily as she then realized her mother was not right next to her, she would start listening for her and patting the ground around her
Salmonsong realized she got long and smiled,” I’m right here dear, follow my voice and scent.” she meowed

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 04:28 PM
Salmonsong realized she got long and smiled,” I’m right here dear, follow my voice and scent.” she meowed

"o-ok" She would sniff the air following it till she bumped into her"oops sorry" she would take a step back ears perked listening to the sounds around her "am i the only mostly blind cat here....am i different then the rest of you... do you think i can become a warrior without my sight?"

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 05:04 PM
"o-ok" She would sniff the air following it till she bumped into her"oops sorry" she would take a step back ears perked listening to the sounds around her "am i the only mostly blind cat here....am i different then the rest of you... do you think i can become a warrior without my sight?"
Salmonsong flicked her tail,” You’re not the only mostly blind cat in the clan, I know a warrior named Almondbush who has almost no vision.” she meowed,” He’s a great warrior.“ she meowed,” Don’t worry about bumping into me” it didn’t hurt or anything.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Salmonsong flicked her tail,” You’re not the only mostly blind cat in the clan, I know a warrior named Almondbush who has almost no vision.” she meowed,” He’s a great warrior.“ she meowed,” Don’t worry about bumping into me” it didn’t hurt or anything.

"S-So I can be a warrior!!! and there is another mostly blind cat!?" She would jump around happily accidently bumping into something."whats that" she would ask her mother as she felt what she bumped into

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 05:10 PM
"S-So I can be a warrior!!! and there is another mostly blind cat!?" She would jump around happily accidently bumping into something."whats that" she would ask her mother as she felt what she bumped into
Salmonsong smiled gently,” That’s the streamstone. That’s where Lionstar stands when he addresses the clan.” she meowed

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 05:11 PM
Salmonsong smiled gently,” That’s the streamstone. That’s where Lionstar stands when he addresses the clan.” she meowed

Frostkit would meow in amusement "do i get to meet him one day?"

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Frostkit would meow in amusement "do i get to meet him one day?"
Salmonsong nodded,” Yes. He will make you an apprentice when ready and eventually a warrior” she mewed.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 05:18 PM
Salmonsong nodded,” Yes. He will make you an apprentice when ready and eventually a warrior” she mewed.

"YAY!" She would smile and ask excitedly "could we meet some other cats?" she would look hopeful, her wiggling body seemed unable to stop moving

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 05:23 PM
"YAY!" She would smile and ask excitedly "could we meet some other cats?" she would look hopeful, her wiggling body seemed unable to stop moving
Salmonsong paused not sure who to introduce her too,”Sure.” she wasn’t sure who to take her to meet, but then she saw Eveninglight in the clearing grooming herself,” Eveninglight, I’d like you to meet my daughter, Frostkit.“ she meowed

Eveninglight glanced up from grooming herself,” Hi Frostkit!“ she purred

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 05:26 PM
Salmonsong paused not sure who to introduce her too,”Sure.” she wasn’t sure who to take her to meet, but then she saw Eveninglight in the clearing grooming herself,” Eveninglight, I’d like you to meet my daughter, Frostkit.“ she meowed

Eveninglight glanced up from grooming herself,” Hi Frostkit!“ she purred

Frostkit would reach out with her paw searching for her"hi! eveninglight"

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 05:28 PM
Frostkit would reach out with her paw searching for her"hi! eveninglight"
Eveninglight gently touched her paw to help her know where she was,” Do you like Salmonsong?” she asked

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 05:30 PM
Eveninglight gently touched her paw to help her know where she was,” Do you like Salmonsong?” she asked

"like?I LOVE her!shes amazing" she would smile and flick her tail"are u a real live warrior?"

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 05:32 PM
"like?I LOVE her!shes amazing" she would smile and flick her tail"are u a real live warrior?"
Eveninglight laughed a little at the question,” I’m a real warrior Frostkit” she purred

Salmonsong felt touched that Frostkit loved her already.