PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

JackHunt_17
August 30th, 2020, 08:26 AM
*Darkkit listened from the shadow,his movements made noise like echos,dammit you stupid den,when the hell is goslingkit.he thought as he jumped next to ashkit,his paws left black imperments in the ground his paws were on fire* Shadow & Wind
(What?)

JackHunt_17
August 30th, 2020, 08:28 AM
"Oh. I was just Ebony."
ok!" He said. "So, you wanna play something?" Ashkit got up, took some moss and formed a moss ball. he began to throw it around to himself, gesturing for Ebonykit to join in.

-Ash-
August 30th, 2020, 08:31 AM
ok!" He said. "So, you wanna play something?" Ashkit got up, took some moss and formed a moss ball. he began to throw it around to himself, gesturing for Ebonykit to join in.
Ebonykit took the mossball. "Mine!" he shouted before whacking it towards Ashkit as hard as he could. "I'm the best!" He puffed his chest out proudly.

stag
August 30th, 2020, 08:37 AM
Ashkit?Is it right? Oh Hi Ebonykit. So Ashkit and Ebonykit,When are you gonna become an appertince? *Darkkit asked* Trouble Shadow & Wind

-Ash-
August 30th, 2020, 08:38 AM
Ashkit?Is it right? Oh Hi Ebonykit. So Ashkit and Ebonykit,When are you gonna become an appertince? *Darkkit asked* Trouble Shadow & Wind
"I don't know." Ebonykit stuck his tongue out. "Lionmeanie delayed it."

JackHunt_17
August 30th, 2020, 10:39 AM
"Im only 3 moons, so maybe in 3 more..." Said AShkit "How old are you two, Ebonykit and Darkkit?"

JackHunt_17
August 30th, 2020, 10:41 AM
Ebonykit took the mossball. "Mine!" he shouted before whacking it towards Ashkit as hard as he could. "I'm the best!" He puffed his chest out proudly.
Ashkit leapt in the air catching it in his mouth, since he had no claws. "Hah!" He mewed tossing it back towards Enbonykit.

Abyssopelagic
August 30th, 2020, 10:43 AM
To the back of the nursery in a slightly larger nest a tiny kitten lay curled up on some soft reed. The youngling often refered to the nest as the 'sugar nest' although was unaware that the initial owner of the nest had not been around as much as before. The said owner had been taking care of her, however Primrosekit more likely than not could barely remember them, thus why she did not fully realise something was missing.
She slept quite calmly, as always, with fading memory the even earlier memories of her outsider mother and brother were almost completely gone. She had some faint thoughts of them, still, but mainly now did not know, or rather remember, who her parents and family were. As her white calico pelt started to get warmed up by the sunlight, the tiny kitten slowly woke up, opening her unseeing eyes. There were a lot of sounds, as usual, but she was slightly less frightened by them than before she believed, yet still hesitated to even try to leave the nest because of them. They remained a bit.. Frightening, still.

[ Open! - replies will be slow ]
Halfkit was lazing about in the nursery when the shifting of nesting alertednher to another, much, much smaller kit. She cocked her head to one side and then to the other, looking Primrosekit up and down.
"Hi" she mewed softly, trying to get her attention.

stag
August 30th, 2020, 10:58 AM
"Im only 3 moons, so maybe in 3 more..." Said AShkit "How old are you 2?"

6 moons get it right! *He growled* When you were loner you were by yourself. Now your in the clans the best and biggest one now,your gonna have to larn topick your battles and see which one you cant fight! *Darkkit growled once more,the larger tom walked out to find his brother*

-Ash-
August 30th, 2020, 11:29 AM
6 moons get it right! *He growled* When you were loner you were by yourself. Now your in the clans the best and biggest one now,your gonna have to larn topick your battles and see which one you cant fight! *Darkkit growled once more,the larger tom walked out to find his brother*
Ebonykit hissed at Darkkit leave him alone. Finally, he was gone.

-Ash-
August 30th, 2020, 11:30 AM
Ashkit leapt in the air catching it in his mouth, since he had no claws. "Hah!" He mewed tossing it back towards Enbonykit.
Ebonykit stuck it between his claws before throwing back. "I won!"

JackHunt_17
August 30th, 2020, 12:28 PM
(He was saying how old are you and Ebony, not 2 moons!)

JackHunt_17
August 30th, 2020, 12:30 PM
Ebonykit stuck it between his claws before throwing back. "I won!"
"You don't win, you just catch it". Said ashkit catching it and sending it back.

-Ash-
August 30th, 2020, 02:39 PM
"You don't win, you just catch it". Said ashkit catching it and sending it back.
Ebonykit shook his head. "If I say so, it'strue."

JackHunt_17
August 30th, 2020, 03:00 PM
Ebonykit shook his head. "If I say so, it'strue."
Catch it! He shouted as it went towards ebonykits face.

-Ash-
August 30th, 2020, 04:02 PM
Catch it! He shouted as it went towards ebonykits face.
Ebonykit let out a small growl as he was hit in the face.

JackHunt_17
August 30th, 2020, 04:05 PM
Ebonykit let out a small growl as he was hit in the face.
"Sorry couldn't see-". He cut off. He couldn't see he wasn't ready, but didn't want to say that. "Sorry." He mumbled. Then walked away.

-Ash-
August 30th, 2020, 04:59 PM
"Sorry couldn't see-". He cut off. He couldn't see he wasn't ready, but didn't want to say that. "Sorry." He mumbled. Then walked away.
Ebonykit rushed after him. "You don't want to be my friend?" he asked sadly

JackHunt_17
August 30th, 2020, 06:57 PM
Ebonykit rushed after him. "You don't want to be my friend?" he asked sadly

Ashkit
He turned around. "Im sorry ebonykit. I want to be your friend but im not sure i should have any. Im a deformed rat!" And he went to the corner, half hoping ebony would follow.

-Ash-
August 30th, 2020, 06:59 PM
Ashkit
He turned around. "Im sorry ebonykit. I want to be your friend but im not sure i should have any. Im a deformed rat!" And he went to the corner, half hoping ebony would follow.
The fluffy tom followed. "No you're not!"

JackHunt_17
August 30th, 2020, 07:01 PM
The fluffy tom followed. "No you're not!"
"I feel that way though. No one cares for me! Except maybe you and Flyfur."
Ashkit

-Ash-
August 30th, 2020, 07:04 PM
"I feel that way though. No one cares for me! Except maybe you and Flyfur."
Ashkit
"Ashkit that's not true!" He curled his fluffy tail around Ashkit's shoulders. "You have a whole Clan taking care of you!" Memories of Firehawk comforting him rushed into his mind, and he was desperate to make Ashkit feel better

BEAR.
August 30th, 2020, 11:10 PM
"Oh, sweetpea, don't be so hard on yourself."

Firehawk's voice was a rumbly purr as he swept over the smaller form of Ashkit, his plumey tail moving to wrap around the upset child and Ebonykit.

"You're not deformed in the slightest, honey. You're perfect the way you are," he leaned down to rasp his tongue gently over the younger tom's head, "and you shouldn't be ashamed of that. The Ancestors have given you some unique gifts, be proud of who you are."

It was absolutely cute, Ebonykit trying to comfort his friend as well. "Listen to Ebonykit. Everyone here cares about you."

[ Shadow & Wind, Trouble ]

Estelle
August 30th, 2020, 11:16 PM
Halfkit was lazing about in the nursery when the shifting of nesting alertednher to another, much, much smaller kit. She cocked her head to one side and then to the other, looking Primrosekit up and down.
"Hi" she mewed softly, trying to get her attention.

Primrosekit stayed within the nest, the only safe place she knew, when a colourful voice came from nearby. She too cocked her tiny head to the side as clouded eyes came to lay upon where the sound came from. A soft one. Usually sounds were loud and scary, even soft spoken ones, but this one was much softer. She could tell by the sound it came from another kit. "...hm...wa?--.." A simple sound: The youngling knew how to speak a little bit, however preferred to remain with sounds rather than words. words were difficult after all.
She sat more or less up right, but eventually stumbled forward onto the side of the nest as she moved her paws just a little. It was something she was used to though, and merely shook her head to. In fact what she was wondering more was the name of the young sound that approached her.

JackHunt_17
August 31st, 2020, 06:37 AM
"Oh, sweetpea, don't be so hard on yourself."

Firehawk's voice was a rumbly purr as he swept over the smaller form of Ashkit, his plumey tail moving to wrap around the upset child and Ebonykit.

"You're not deformed in the slightest, honey. You're perfect the way you are," he leaned down to rasp his tongue gently over the younger tom's head, "and you shouldn't be ashamed of that. The Ancestors have given you some unique gifts, be proud of who you are."

It was absolutely cute, Ebonykit trying to comfort his friend as well. "Listen to Ebonykit. Everyone here cares about you."

[ Shadow & Wind, Trouble ]
"Not Darkkit." But he did agree he was gifted. He has very sensitive whiskers, and could hear for miles. he could also bite pretty hard, and had a great sense of smell.

-Ash-
August 31st, 2020, 06:53 AM
"You know what?" Ebonykit smiled a little "When we're warriors before them we can chuck them of Lionmeanie's rock."
[ Shadow & Wind BILL. ]

JackHunt_17
August 31st, 2020, 07:04 AM
"You know what?" Ebonykit smiled a little "When we're warriors before them we can chuck them of Lionmeanie's rock."
[ Shadow & Wind BILL. ]
Ashkit smiled. "That sounds fun! Do you know how to swim yet ebonykit?"

-Ash-
August 31st, 2020, 07:08 AM
Ashkit smiled. "That sounds fun! Do you know how to swim yet ebonykit?"
Ebonykit shook his head quickly. "No, and I never will." One near-death swimming experience was enough swimming for him.

JackHunt_17
August 31st, 2020, 07:14 AM
Ebonykit shook his head quickly. "No, and I never will." One near-death swimming experience was enough swimming for him.
"I don't think i will ever swim either, for obvious reasons."

-Ash-
August 31st, 2020, 07:29 AM
"I don't think i will ever swim either, for obvious reasons."
"Yeah..."

JackHunt_17
August 31st, 2020, 07:32 AM
"Yeah..."
"maybe in the shallows to hunt, but other than that, im not a swimmer."

Abyssopelagic
August 31st, 2020, 08:03 AM
As his fur began to dry, his memory slowly returned.

'Calm down,' he remembered his mother's soft voice, tipped with worry. He remembered her hiding him, but he was scared and so he cried. That was when their Two-Leg found him. He remembered being discarded, tossed like a scrap of trash into the water...

He let out a shaky breath and tried to calm himself. If only he had kept quiet before...

"Pretty Girl," He said softly, "That's what my momma was called. I think... I'm Scrap."
Rainquail Dipper
Now that the kit was calmer, Flyfur began grooming the kit to help him begin to dry off more as she listened. Scrap.... considering he had been thrown in the river, he couldn't continue to be called that. No way that was good for a kits's mental health.
But she would mention that that later, right now he needed to know he was safe.
"I'm afraid I do not know your mother, little one. If you want, I will care for you."
Untill.... well, not until. There was no guarantee his mother would be able to come looking for him, given she was pretty sure his mother was a kitty pet and there was no way the two leg would let her leave.

linnyboowho
August 31st, 2020, 09:43 AM
His tiny ears drooped. He was wet, he missed his momma.. Scrap stifled a sniffle and curled up against the belly of this warm but kind stranger.

"Okay..." He quietly muttered, too young to understand why his mother was gone, or why she would never look for him. Too young to be thankful for everything these wild cats have done and would do for him.

It didn't take long for him to fall into a fitful sleep, his lullaby the familiar sound of a beating heart and the stroke of a gentle tongue.
Rainquail Dipper

chaton
August 31st, 2020, 09:46 AM
Mothkit found their way back into the nursery after a short venture into the clearing. It hadn't even been a moment before clanmates had suddenly tried to start conversation with the grey kitten. These cats were just too much! They only had one option to turn to for comfort...

Quietly pacing to Flyfur, the kit nudged their mum with a light nose tap. Not bothering to wait for confirmation, Mothkit soon snuggled up to the molly. "Mum?" They meowed nervously, "D-Do you have any fun stories? The cats outside made me all scared... I want to hear something fun..." Mothkit's pleading eyes met Flyfur's, silently hoping that she'd offer a bit more than just words... they were just too nervous to ask on their own. Either way, it was just nice to have her around still.

Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
August 31st, 2020, 10:07 AM
Flyfur looked up as Mothkit nosed her, she sat up and made room for Mothkit to come cuddle up close to her, a small and patient smile on her face.
"Of course, my fluttering moth. Come sit with me."
She wrapped around her child once they were settled in. She was never one to tell stories. Stories weren't her thing, but that didn't mean she wouldn't put in the effort for Mothkit.
"I had a brother, once. He was a bit of a klutz. Would you like to hear about him?"
She had plenty of happy stories about that goofball.

chaton

Abyssopelagic
August 31st, 2020, 10:11 AM
His tiny ears drooped. He was wet, he missed his momma.. Scrap stifled a sniffle and curled up against the belly of this warm but kind stranger.

"Okay..." He quietly muttered, too young to understand why his mother was gone, or why she would never look for him. Too young to be thankful for everything these wild cats have done and would do for him.

It didn't take long for him to fall into a fitful sleep, his lullaby the familiar sound of a beating heart and the stroke of a gentle tongue.
Rainquail Dipper
Flyfur settled in more and brought the new kit closer and fixed the nest to fit the kits shape, but continued to softly groom him.

Ziera
August 31st, 2020, 11:41 AM
// TheShadowAnimal

Brightkit sank into a little soot puffball when Frost said she needed to leave, disappointment filling him from his paws to the tip of his ears. At least she wanted to see him again! At least Frost would train him when she was Frostpaw! "Yes, I wanna train when you're an apprentice!" Bright squeaked, blue eyes aflame with excitement once again. "Thank you, Frostkit!." Brightkit stood up, newfound energy making him practically bounce into Frostkit as he touched his nose to hers. Friends did that, right?!

[Yes! I'd love that (: ]

Inconsistency
August 31st, 2020, 02:20 PM
( The training thing now? )
Frostkit almost scrambled back in surprise when he jumped at her, though she dug her claws in the ground to hold herself up. Frostkit laughed softly. No problem! I'd always be glad to train someone! She squeaked. For a slight moment she stood there touching noses with him but she still needed to go so she backed up and started to walk a tiny bit away. Bye! Can't wait to train you! She said and left the nursery. { Redtalon. }

chaton
September 1st, 2020, 11:04 AM
Mothkit's worries seemed to wash away as soon as Flyfur was there to offer comfort. They made themself comfortable, quietly resting their head atop their mum's soft fur. Though of course, this wouldn't be complete without hearing the story that Flyfur had offered to tell.

"You have... a brother?" They meowed questioningly, ears suddenly perked, "It would be really fun to hear about him... please tell me..." Mothkit's interest had been piqued. They never knew about this supposed relative. It seemed more and more these days they were finding out they were related to cats they had never even met before... would it ever end? They did wonder what this cat could've been like though, so... they'd just have to listen. They could do that well, especially when the one they were listening to was a cat as wonderful as Flyfur.

Rainquail

The Kitty.
September 2nd, 2020, 03:34 PM
// Romulus

A tortoiseshell was situated over in the corner of the nursery, eyes creased with the seemingly utmost concentration as she studied the crisscrossed cushioning of her pawpad. Orange eyes glimmered with intrigued fascination as she tilted the limb ever-so-slightly from side to side, a devilish grin breaking onto her maw. What a perfect, ever-so-perfect scar, with its oh-so-precise enlargement and shape. After a few moments of investigating the new wound, Goslingkit craned her head over her shoulder, jaws expanding in a yawn as she raked her gaze over the perimeter of the shaft. Hm. What did she want to do today? Goslingkit didn't need a moment of consideration, for she knew almost immediately what she longed for this very second: a fight. A brutal, gory, and oh-so-bloody fight (although, of course, she wouldn't be able to unleash any actual wrath upon another kit... unfortunately.) Oh, how fun it'd be to discover what blood type some other kit - like Waspkit, or Brightkit - has... Wait. Waspkit! Oh, yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes. Where was that scraggly little weakling? He'd be the perfect opponent for a quick and easy little spar, Goslingkit figured determindedly. "Ohhhh, Waspkit! Come here - it's time for your first 'Beating from Goslingkit!'"

Mo0nbli
September 2nd, 2020, 10:26 PM
skykit stared at the spider. c'mon little guy, i won't hurt you. she murmured to it, trying to get it to climb on her paw. she didn't want anyone to smash it, it was kinda cute. UGH. why are spiders so stubborn?! she nudged it's back legs with her other paw. i took a step forward and then another. finally, it climbed on. she carefully stood up and walked outside, using only three legs.

Abyssopelagic
September 3rd, 2020, 09:32 AM
Mothkit's worries seemed to wash away as soon as Flyfur was there to offer comfort. They made themself comfortable, quietly resting their head atop their mum's soft fur. Though of course, this wouldn't be complete without hearing the story that Flyfur had offered to tell.

"You have... a brother?" They meowed questioningly, ears suddenly perked, "It would be really fun to hear about him... please tell me..." Mothkit's interest had been piqued. They never knew about this supposed relative. It seemed more and more these days they were finding out they were related to cats they had never even met before... would it ever end? They did wonder what this cat could've been like though, so... they'd just have to listen. They could do that well, especially when the one they were listening to was a cat as wonderful as Flyfur.

Rainquail
Flyfur sighed as she thought about Halfstone. Big, dumb, socially anxious oaf.
"Well, when we were little and about your age, I was an itty bitty little thing and he, at the time, was massive. When we became apprentices, he always insisted on calling me 'Littlepaw'. By the end of our training, he was the size of most cats, but I ended up hitting.... a growth spurt, I suppose and grew to be bigger than my clanmates. Even then, he called me "Littlepaw", to remind me of my roots."
It wasn't exactly a story, more background on her and her relationship with her brother, but it also wasn't as if she was stopping there.

"I became a warrior before he did and during one of my patrols, I had seen the beach and told him about it. He became obsessed with wanting to go. The first thing he did as a warrior was wake me up in the middle of the night, demanding I show him to this beach. So we snuck out of camp to go see it. His eyes lit up like you wouldn't believe when we made it. He threw sand, jumped into puddles, nearly buried me as he dug for the fun of it. We ended up falling asleep there, and we came back often."
Her eyes slid to the ground suddenly.
"Or we did."
They stopped going once Halfstone decided he was too grown for such childish things and distanced himself from her in a way she hadn't ever been accustomed to. For forever it had just been the two of them, going everywhere together and doing everything together. It had been so weird and jarring when suddenly he had pulled away from her.
He was all she ever had. Even when they made friends, hers always seemed to disappear or leave her behind. It wasn't a nice reminder.

stag
September 3rd, 2020, 09:42 AM
// Romulus

A tortoiseshell was situated over in the corner of the nursery, eyes creased with the seemingly utmost concentration as she studied the crisscrossed cushioning of her pawpad. Orange eyes glimmered with intrigued fascination as she tilted the limb ever-so-slightly from side to side, a devilish grin breaking onto her maw. What a perfect, ever-so-perfect scar, with its oh-so-precise enlargement and shape. After a few moments of investigating the new wound, Goslingkit craned her head over her shoulder, jaws expanding in a yawn as she raked her gaze over the perimeter of the shaft. Hm. What did she want to do today? Goslingkit didn't need a moment of consideration, for she knew almost immediately what she longed for this very second: a fight. A brutal, gory, and oh-so-bloody fight (although, of course, she wouldn't be able to unleash any actual wrath upon another kit... unfortunately.) Oh, how fun it'd be to discover what blood type some other kit - like Waspkit, or Brightkit - has... Wait. Waspkit! Oh, yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes. Where was that scraggly little weakling? He'd be the perfect opponent for a quick and easy little spar, Goslingkit figured determindedly. "Ohhhh, Waspkit! Come here - it's time for your first 'Beating from Goslingkit!'"

*Darkkit listened,not Your day starclan* Goslingkit dontthink about it,he just got here Dont try to hurt him. *His fur brilstled*

teddy.
September 3rd, 2020, 11:43 AM
A beating? Oh he would like to see that happen!

The little scruff ball of confidence pounced out from Flyfurs nest, twigs and sticks poking out from his thick fur in every direction. Wapskit wiggled through the other nests, creeping like a bug! One step, two step, three step, POUNCE!

Two back legs sprung like tensed springs, throwing the stunted kit out from the mossy beds of the nursery. He aimed to land directly on top of Goslingkit, that was the plan, but with eyes screwed up tight Waspkit prayed to the stars that was where he landed.

Corruptx

The Kitty.
September 3rd, 2020, 03:15 PM
// Romulus Cougar

[ everything is done w. romy's perms! :heartbounce: ]
What... What was that weakling idiot even doing, hoping to land on Goslingkit with eyes closed? Pft - what a moron. Nose scrunching up, the long-limbed tortoiseshell pivoted briskly to the side, orange eyes taking on a glimmer of anticipated excitement. Now, of course, she wouldn't be able to enable any genuine bloodbaths... unfortunately. But hey, she supposed tearing his face off would be good enough (well, okay, she wouldn't be able to do that, either, but a try was always worth it.) Of course, she had heard Darkkit's whimper of worrisome distress, but that had already been long dismissed, for the she-kit had already reared up on her hind-legs, lashed out with a sheathed (ugh) paw, and struck the measly tom across the face. Hah! And to think he had ever considered himself a competent opponent.

teddy.
September 4th, 2020, 05:02 AM
The smack was a hard blow. He fell to the ground with a thud, dazed. The bitter taste of blood tainted his tongue. Waspkit blinked up at her and spat out a fang - one of his larger canines had come loose. "Woah..." Waspkit whispered as he stared down at the pearly white tooth. Q large grin plastered his face, the missing tooth obvious as only one fang shone in his jaw. "Do that AGAIN!"

Corruptx

linnyboowho
September 4th, 2020, 09:13 AM
https://res.cloudinary.com/catsofthesun/image/upload/v1539013320/Kittypet%20Uncerts/KP001-01T.png
A few days had passed since Scrap had been pulled from the river. Thankfully, the tiny tail-less kit bore no marks of his time in the river, save for a few nightmares. Bad dreams aside, the kit was doing well. His eyes had finally opened, revealing a pale jade green flecked with gold. He watched the other kits curiously, though never quite drawing up the courage to ask to join. Instead, he stayed near the grey she-cat known as Flyfur.

"Hey, Not-Momma? Why do the other kittens have mostly the same name? They all have 'kit' at the end. Why's that?"

Rainquail

ciitrus--fruitz
September 4th, 2020, 12:39 PM
Mosspaw pads over to the entrance of the nursery, searching for his friend Basilkit. He searches for a second before he spots her. "Hey, Basilkit," he calls out, smiling.
Jessica1917

Jessica1917
September 4th, 2020, 12:53 PM
Mosspaw pads over to the entrance of the nursery, searching for his friend Basilkit. He searches for a second before he spots her. "Hey, Basilkit," he calls out, smiling.
Jessica1917
Basilkit bounds up to Mosspaw. "Hi! I can't wait until I'm an apprentice!"

The Kitty.
September 4th, 2020, 12:57 PM
[ Romulus ]

Goslingkit

[ as always, everything is done w. perms! ]
The hell? Did... Did that kit just say he wanted Goslingkit to whip him across the face... again? Well, gee-whiz, okay! Steadying her forelegs, Goslingkit whisked back a few paces before zooming forward and throwing up her scarred forepaw. Her orange eyes glittered with a seemingly new sort of menace as she brought the maimed limb down upon the little tom's face, scoring the nose, flattening the ears, and leaving him with a brightening red mark. Pfft. You know, I'm kinda beginning to like this kid... Kinda. Ever so slightly.

ciitrus--fruitz
September 4th, 2020, 01:18 PM
Mosspaw chuckles under his breath. "Yeah, being an apprentice is cool, but it's also a lot of responsability." He lays down on the ground, tucking his paws beneath him. "You don't want to have to check the elders for ticks, do you," he teases. Mosspaw thinks back to his kithood, and how much he wanted to be a medicine cat. Well, hopefully Basilkit's dreams will go better than that one. Jessica1917

Jessica1917
September 4th, 2020, 01:40 PM
Mosspaw chuckles under his breath. "Yeah, being an apprentice is cool, but it's also a lot of responsability." He lays down on the ground, tucking his paws beneath him. "You don't want to have to check the elders for ticks, do you," he teases. Mosspaw thinks back to his kithood, and how much he wanted to be a medicine cat. Well, hopefully Basilkit's dreams will go better than that one. Jessica1917
"Ew, yuck, no!" Basilkit said, making a face. "I'm going to be a good warrior!" She said proudly. She had heard many a kit claim they were going to be the leader, but by her count there was only 1 leader in Riverclan and that leader was Lionstar.

Abyssopelagic
September 4th, 2020, 01:55 PM
https://res.cloudinary.com/catsofthesun/image/upload/v1539013320/Kittypet%20Uncerts/KP001-01T.png
A few days had passed since Scrap had been pulled from the river. Thankfully, the tiny tail-less kit bore no marks of his time in the river, save for a few nightmares. Bad dreams aside, the kit was doing well. His eyes had finally opened, revealing a pale jade green flecked with gold. He watched the other kits curiously, though never quite drawing up the courage to ask to join. Instead, he stayed near the grey she-cat known as Flyfur.

"Hey, Not-Momma? Why do the other kittens have mostly the same name? They all have 'kit' at the end. Why's that?"

Rainquail
Flyfur tapped her nose gently to his head.
Well, in the clans, when a cat is born or joins us, they are given a clan name. Kits and apprentices names are set and end the same. Cats that are too young to train are kits, and given the suffix -kit. Apprentices names end in -paw to signify they are still in training. I... haven't brought up giving you a clan name because I thought you would prefer to settle in before we talked about it."
She hoped it wasn't too much information at once, but she'd break it up for him if he needed or wanted it. Hopefully by now the idea wouldn't upset him and he wouldn't fight her on this. She was excited for him to be officially named a clan cat

ciitrus--fruitz
September 4th, 2020, 02:01 PM
"Ew, yuck, no!" Basilkit said, making a face. "I'm going to be a good warrior!" She said proudly. She had heard many a kit claim they were going to be the leader, but by her count there was only 1 leader in Riverclan and that leader was Lionstar.
Mosspaw laughs. "Well, that's one thing you have to do as an apprentice! Luckily I haven't had to do it yet, but... it's only a matter of time," he says with a shudder. Eugh. Well, he guesses being a medicine cat would have warranted a lot of that. "I'm sure you will be, Basilkit." He gives her a small smile of encouragement.

Jessica1917
September 4th, 2020, 02:05 PM
Mosspaw laughs. "Well, that's one thing you have to do as an apprentice! Luckily I haven't had to do it yet, but... it's only a matter of time," he says with a shudder. Eugh. Well, he guesses being a medicine cat would have warranted a lot of that. "I'm sure you will be, Basilkit." He gives her a small smile of encouragement.
Basilkit grinned at him. She sneakily stood up and crouched down, her tail waving in the air. She leaped into the air, almost straight up. She was aiming to land on Mosspaw's back, but she undershot a little.

ciitrus--fruitz
September 4th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Basilkit grinned at him. She sneakily stood up and crouched down, her tail waving in the air. She leaped into the air, almost straight up. She was aiming to land on Mosspaw's back, but she undershot a little.
"Woah!" Mosspaw moves to stand up before realizing that the kit couldn't reach him. He chuckles again and says, "You'll have to shoot a little further than that if you wanna catch me." He stands up and lashes a paw out playfully, notreally aiming for anything.

teddy.
September 5th, 2020, 04:45 AM
Waspkit was startled, almost baffled, as his brain took a moment to process what had happened. The ache in his gums where a tooth should be was gone, now replaced with the sharp sting of the harsh scratch right across his small face. Blood began to blister and trickle from the Ruby red line that travelled through his snout and forehead.

Waspkit blinked. He wiggled his back legs, an anger bubbling up from the pain. He quickly pounced, aiming directly at goslingkit with a hiss. "THAT HURT!" Of course it hurt, but he hadn't expected it to hurt hurt. The type of hurt that made tears pick from the corner of your eyes and your breathing wobble for a moment, that type of hurt.

Corruptx

Jessica1917
September 5th, 2020, 08:28 AM
"Woah!" Mosspaw moves to stand up before realizing that the kit couldn't reach him. He chuckles again and says, "You'll have to shoot a little further than that if you wanna catch me." He stands up and lashes a paw out playfully, notreally aiming for anything.
Basilkit jumped over the paw as it moved. "Look, I jumped over your paw!" she said triumphently.

ciitrus--fruitz
September 5th, 2020, 10:13 AM
Basilkit jumped over the paw as it moved. "Look, I jumped over your paw!" she said triumphently.
"Wow, good job!" Mosspaw moves his paw in the other direction for Basilkit to jump over again.

Jessica1917
September 5th, 2020, 10:42 AM
"Wow, good job!" Mosspaw moves his paw in the other direction for Basilkit to jump over again.
She leaps over the moving leg, her tail waving. She grins. "I'm so good at this!"

ciitrus--fruitz
September 5th, 2020, 10:45 AM
She leaps over the moving leg, her tail waving. She grins. "I'm so good at this!"
Mosspaw laughs at her antics. This time, instead of moving the limb for her to jump over, he pins her back down gently. "Try to get up," he says.

The Kitty.
September 5th, 2020, 12:11 PM
// Romulus

Goslingkit

Goslingkit couldn't help a yelp of surprise as she was sent tumbling down, with Waspkit - much to her surprise - gaining onto and pinning her. The little tortoiseshell threw up a forepaw in an attempt to shield her face from the tom, and her orange eyes fluttered open to discover... To discover blood. Waspkit's blood. Trickling down from his forehead! Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, blood! Goslingkit was about to ask, rather furiously, why the tom had in that case prompted for the tortoiseshell to smack him a second time, but her anger had been quickly diminished upon discovering the thin line of crimson. "Woah! Is that... sanguine fluid?" Goslingkit gasped, eyes glittering with awe. "C-can I lick it?"

linnyboowho
September 5th, 2020, 02:50 PM

Scrap raised his head, pressing into the she-cat's affection. It was nice. She was nice. While she was not his Momma, he didn't mind if she pretended. Flyfur was a good momma, even he could see that.

He listened to her carefully, taking in everything. There was so much to learn out here.

"So you were Flykit once? And--OH!" His little eyes widened, "Does that mean that Lionstar said I could stay?"

Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
September 5th, 2020, 03:30 PM
// Romulus

Goslingkit

Goslingkit couldn't help a yelp of surprise as she was sent tumbling down, with Waspkit - much to her surprise - gaining onto and pinning her. The little tortoiseshell threw up a forepaw in an attempt to shield her face from the tom, and her orange eyes fluttered open to discover... To discover blood. Waspkit's blood. Trickling down from his forehead! Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, blood! Goslingkit was about to ask, rather furiously, why the tom had in that case prompted for the tortoiseshell to smack him a second time, but her anger had been quickly diminished upon discovering the thin line of crimson. "Woah! Is that... sanguine fluid?" Goslingkit gasped, eyes glittering with awe. "C-can I lick it?"
Flyfur smelled blood again suddenly and stormed into the nursery, concern and panic across her face, which turned to confusion and anger as she saw Waspkit and Goslingkit scrabbling.
"Goslingkit."
She bellowed, eyes narrowing and zoning in on the kit.

Romulus

Abyssopelagic
September 5th, 2020, 04:00 PM

Scrap raised his head, pressing into the she-cat's affection. It was nice. She was nice. While she was not his Momma, he didn't mind if she pretended. Flyfur was a good momma, even he could see that.

He listened to her carefully, taking in everything. There was so much to learn out here.

"So you were Flykit once? And--OH!" His little eyes widened, "Does that mean that Lionstar said I could stay?"

Rainquail
Flyfur's face lit up- he caught on very well!
"I was once, yes. And yes, Lionstar is allowing you to stay with us."
Lionstar didn't turn away kits, or if he ever did, she never heard about such an accurance, but he was such a good child, why would anyone not want him?
"Would you like to think about a clan name for yourself?"

((So are we going with Ridgekit?))

The Kitty.
September 5th, 2020, 05:28 PM
// Rainquail Romulus

Goslingkit

The mottled black tortoiseshell's ears pricked up at the resonation of Flyfur's voice, paws flailing in the air with the hopes of dislodging herself from underneath Waspkit's hold. A brow crinkled upward as the camp guard shot a glare Goslingkit's way. Wh... Huh? H-had Goslingkit done something wrong? Well, shoot, here we go again. Curse the stars! Nose twitching, Goslingkit furrowed the skin above her eyes and slithered out from under the opposing kit, tail-tip flicking as she made her way toward Flyfur. She sat down before the queen, an expression of perplexity and something rather rare - yes, innocence - plastered unto her face. "Uhm, did I do something wrong?" she mewled questioningly. "I was about to taste another kit's blood!"

Abyssopelagic
September 5th, 2020, 05:51 PM
At first Flyfur was only horrified by what she saw and the bellow hadn't truly been directed at Goslingkit, just because Gosling was the first of the two she saw and wasn't bleeding as far as she could tell.
The moment the tortie she kit said she was going to drink Waspkit's blood, she moved herself between Waspkit and Goslingkit.
"Nonononono, We don't drink blood and we don't hurt our clanmates! Goslingkit, you need to understand that this is not ok. What happened to you with Blizzardsky was not ok and this isn't either!"
Her concerned tone was replaced with a sort of disgust that she would ever think to drink blood.
She turned to Waspkit.
"How bad is it, Waspkit?"
Romulus Corruptx

linnyboowho
September 5th, 2020, 09:07 PM

Scrap let out a happy purr, flexing his tiny paws into the dirt. There was an eagerness in his eyes, shining brightly as he contemplated what this meant. He hadn't thought much about the future. Why, when at any moment, these cats could have chosen to drop him back in the river and be done with him. He flicked his ears, chasing away the thought. No, Flyfur wouldn't do that.

He thought about a name for a long moment and then shook his head, "You should do it. You know a lot more than me, Not-Momma. I know you'll pick a good one!" He said with a grin.

Rainquail ((Sure!))

Abyssopelagic
September 5th, 2020, 09:19 PM
Flyfur was a little suprised he didn't want to choose his own name. Her ear flicked to the side as she thought.
He reminded her of a little mountain range, with his markings and the colours.
"How do you feel about Ridgekit? Like a mountain's ridge?"

linnyboowho

linnyboowho
September 5th, 2020, 10:28 PM

He looked up to her with eyes sparking, "I've never seen a mountain before. Not-Momma, do you think I'll be big like a mountain one day?"

Abyssopelagic
September 6th, 2020, 01:14 PM
Flyfur nosed his head gently.
"Maybe you will and maybe you won't. I will cherish you none the less either way."
She didnt want him believing she would love him less if he stayed small. She herself was a very large cat, so maybe that's why he asked?
Unlikely, but it was a thought. More so a kit's wish to be big and important and strong.
linnyboowho

JackHunt_17
September 6th, 2020, 01:26 PM
The Shadow Flower
Ashkit was lonely. His Best friend had went to do other stuff. He saw Vixenkit sitting alone as well, and walked up to them. "hi." He mewed tentitavly

Jessica1917
September 6th, 2020, 01:43 PM
Mosspaw laughs at her antics. This time, instead of moving the limb for her to jump over, he pins her back down gently. "Try to get up," he says.
Basilkit wriggles and squirms, twisting her body. She giggles. "I'm gonna get up!" she says, increasing her wrigglyness.

The Shadow Flower
September 6th, 2020, 01:45 PM
The Shadow Flower
Ashkit was lonely. His Best friend had went to do other stuff. He saw Vixenkit sitting alone as well, and walked up to them. "hi." He mewed tentitavly
(“He saw” I thought he was blind?)
VixenKit would turn around, a curious look on her face.
Oh- Hi
She’d look at the cat, noticing his missing leg.
She’d smile, trying to ignore it.

JackHunt_17
September 6th, 2020, 02:14 PM
(“He saw” I thought he was blind?)
VixenKit would turn around, a curious look on her face.
Oh- Hi
She’d look at the cat, noticing his missing leg.
She’d smile, trying to ignore it.
(lol i meant like he smelled, or knew)
"So, what's up?" Asked Ashkit tentitavly.

ciitrus--fruitz
September 6th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Basilkit wriggles and squirms, twisting her body. She giggles. "I'm gonna get up!" she says, increasing her wrigglyness.
Mosspaw smiles, his laughter quiet. He lifts his paw up a tiny bit ti make it easier for the kit to push up. So cute!

Jessica1917
September 6th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Mosspaw smiles, his laughter quiet. He lifts his paw up a tiny bit ti make it easier for the kit to push up. So cute!
Basilkit shoves against his legs, sliding out at last. "Ha! I told you I could do it!"

ciitrus--fruitz
September 6th, 2020, 05:26 PM
Basilkit shoves against his legs, sliding out at last. "Ha! I told you I could do it!"
Mosspaw laughs. "Yes, you did. You're strong, you'll be a great warrior some day." He curls his tail around himself, paws tapping at the ground.

linnyboowho
September 6th, 2020, 10:43 PM

Scrap--no, Ridgekit-- felt a bright warmth swell in his chest. He purred loudly and smiled, "Thanks, Not-Momma."

The tiny tail-less kit would spend the rest of the morning beaming, introducing himself to every cat he met.

Rainquail ((Thank you! I think we can call it there. <3))

sootsplashed
September 7th, 2020, 10:11 AM
Sootpaw sat in the corner of the nursery, watching kits play. she didn’t really have anything to do today, and all the little furballs always amused her. She sniffed the air, trying to smell if perhaps a queen had a new litter, but all she could smell were the same old kits. Except one. He smelled a bit... different. Like a loner, maybe. The silvery apprentice walked over to this new kit and began to introduce herself. ”Hi! Are you new here? I’m Sootpaw.”

linnyboowho

Jessica1917
September 7th, 2020, 10:34 AM
Mosspaw laughs. "Yes, you did. You're strong, you'll be a great warrior some day." He curls his tail around himself, paws tapping at the ground.
Basilkit yawned wide. "I'm gonna go." she said. She was really gonna go sleep, but apprentices don't need naps and she wanted to be as good an apprentice as possible.

linnyboowho
September 7th, 2020, 11:28 AM

The little tail-less kit, looked over his shoulder at the young cat. He offered a kind smile and beamed, "Oh, hi! Yeah, I'm new. My name is Ridgekit." He puffed out his chest, still very proud of his brand new name. "What's yours?"

soot

teddy.
September 7th, 2020, 12:14 PM
Everything happened a lot faster then expected. One moment he was on top of Goslingkit and the next he was back on the nursery floor, the big comforting molly inveterate him and the other kit.

Blood trickled down Waspkits snout, passing his own ajar lips for his tongue to taste. He licked up at his nose, tongue only reaching a small section of the cut. He pointed a paw at his fang, laying abandoned in the dust. "Well I'm not dead again so fine?" The gap where the tooth was meant to be was apparent from the small whistle when he spoke.

Rainquail Corruptx

The Kitty.
September 7th, 2020, 12:21 PM
// Rainquail Romulus

Goslingkit

The she-kit had twisted her forehalf around to shoot a brief glimpse Waspkit's direction as he picked at the bloodied gums where his incisor had once been engraved. She turned back to Flyfur, shoulders rising in a quick, marginalizing shrug. "Well, dude said he's fine. And anyway, he asked for me to smack him." Goslingkit sat back on her haunches, quite honestly irritated. "Now, can we go back to playing? We weren't using any claws, y'know."

sootsplashed
September 7th, 2020, 12:24 PM
“Ridgekit? I think that’s a nice name.” Sootpaw replied. “Oh, I’m Sootpaw. I don’t really remember any news of queens giving birth lately, so were you taken in as a loner?” hopefully she wasn’t being too direct.
// linnyboowho

linnyboowho
September 7th, 2020, 02:24 PM

His ears flicked once at the question, "Heh, no, I wasn't born here. Some Riverclan cats saved me from drowning in the river. Flyfur is taking care of me," He sat down, tucking his paws close to him, "It's nice to meet you, Sootpaw! You're an apprentice then, I take it?"
soot

sootsplashed
September 7th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Drowning in the river? Had he gotten in the river himself, or had some cat put him in there? It sounded sort of like what happened to her, though. “I guess we’re both sort of the same, then. When I was a kit, I was found on the stepping stones of the river. If Antfrost- who is my adopted mother by the way- hadn’t found me, I would’ve been swept away and drowned.” she mewed. “The cat who gave birth to me left me there right after she killed my brother.” She didn’t want to think about Mange right now. It would make her too sad and miserable. “Yup, I’m an apprentice! I just need to do my final assessment and then I’ll be a warrior!” she was a bit surprised at how much this kit knew about clan life so far.

“So do you know about the other clans?” Sootpaw asked, hoping she’d get to tell him about them. As practice, of course, for when she had kits of her own. With Stormtalon! Ahh, no she had to stay on topic. No time to talk about crushes yet. Plus, he’d be too young to understand.

// linnyboowho

linnyboowho
September 7th, 2020, 06:37 PM

"Oh, that's terrible! I hope my littermates are okay.. I don't think any of them were in the trash with me." He tried to think back, but, despite it having only been a few sleeps ago, his memories were clouded and waterlogged.

The talk of other clans brought him out of this fog. The young kit stared up at the young cat with wide eyes, "There are other clans?"

soot

Quasar
September 7th, 2020, 08:11 PM
Frozenheart padded into the nursery, her long legs making quick work of the already short distance to her nest. The she cat was relatively new to the nursery, having only been a queen for half a moon now, after finding out about her accidental pregnancy. She didnt mind the new-found discovery as much as she thought she would, so she was at least content with her new rank. She turned in a circle once, twice before curling up in her nest, her long muzzle resting on her crossed paws.

BubbleFish~
September 9th, 2020, 02:47 PM
Fernkit blinked open her eyes. What she saw amazed her, as anything would to a kit that opened their eyes for the first time. She saw all the other cats, and started mewing in greeting.

BubbleFish~
September 9th, 2020, 02:49 PM
Mumble
"Mew!" Fernkit greeted the big cat lying in the nest. Fernkit's eyes where filled with joy, ecstatic about everything she could smell and see.

BubbleFish~
September 9th, 2020, 03:26 PM
The long-haired tortoiseshell kit twitched her little ear playfully, happy with everything going on, especialy her discovery of vision. Fernkit finished greeting Frozenheart and looked around, still in awe of the warm nursery.

sootsplashed
September 10th, 2020, 10:47 AM
Sootpaw nodded. “Yeah, it’s really sad.” She didn’t want to talk about it anymore though. “I hope your litter mates are okay, too!” she mewed after Ridgekit finished talking.

“Yep, there are other clans! Which one would you like to here about first? There’s ThunderClan, WindClan, and ShadowClan. and of course there’s StarClan, but I’ll tell you about them last.” her mind was trying to collect all information about the other clans as she spoke, so she would be ready for whatever one Ridgekit wanted first.

// linnyboowho

linnyboowho
September 10th, 2020, 06:59 PM

His green eyes shone with curiosity and a deep desire to learn. "Any of them, really! If I gotta pick, um... WindClan? What are they like?"

soot

Inconsistency
September 12th, 2020, 04:23 PM
Cloudkit sat in the corner with his head down and he ripped up a leaf he sighed and turned to stare at the wall and he drew in the dirt of the cave he had been in he drew him and Splashkit playing there then swiped the drawing away with his tail he grunted and laid his head on his paws. { Pepperchini. }

BubbleFish~
September 13th, 2020, 12:35 PM
TheShadowAnimal

Fernkit soon discovered that she wasn't the only kit in the nursery. Tiny, fluffy bodies played all around her, mewing. Fernkit noticed Cloudkit siting in the corner, and she bounded up to him, and spun in circles playfully.

teddy.
September 17th, 2020, 03:23 PM
"F-f-flyyyy!" The wailing of the small bloodied kitten were LOUD, pain burning across his snout as the wounds stung, pulling and pushing open as he spoke, sobbed, cried. Every limb trembled as Waspkit lingered in the entrance to the nursery, completely shocked by the events that had unfolded in front of his eyes.

{Open???}

Exis
September 17th, 2020, 03:39 PM
Foxblaze quickly padded after Waspkit, “Wasp, honey, I think we should take a trip to the medicine den to visit Fawnsqeak. How’s that sound?” she asked, her voice was soft and comforting. The only sign she was stressed was her back right paw tapping anxiously on the den floor.
Romulus

teddy.
September 17th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Waspkit nodded. He shifted close to the Queen, trembling between her front paws as he choked back fearful cries. "I-i know I'm not really Riverclan but do cats hate me this much?" Tears fell to the floor as he peered up at Foxblaze, his amber-blue eyes filled with sadness.

Exis

stag
September 17th, 2020, 04:05 PM
Waspkit nodded. He shifted close to the Queen, trembling between her front paws as he choked back fearful cries. "I-i know I'm not really Riverclan but do cats hate me this much?" Tears fell to the floor as he peered up at Foxblaze, his amber-blue eyes filled with sadness.

Exis

Hi! Foxblaze and wasp--Your bleeding! Who did this?!? Now im pissed! I came in here to say Waspkit could have my nest *Charredpaw said,worried filled his face* I can run him to the med den really quick.

Exis
September 18th, 2020, 05:57 AM
Foxblaze’s heart broke. “No of course not love. I don’t hate you.” Foxblaze put a paw on the kits back in a half hug and held them there. She remembered when she’d come to camp, how she hadn’t had anyone but Sootflare to talk to. “It gets better I promise.”

Romulus

teddy.
September 18th, 2020, 06:19 AM
Foxblaze’s heart broke. “No of course not love. I don’t hate you.” Foxblaze put a paw on the kits back in a half hug and held them there. She remembered when she’d come to camp, how she hadn’t had anyone but Sootflare to talk to. “It gets better I promise.”

Romulus

"Medi den, please," Waspkit managed to whisper, using a paw to wipe his tears but blood soon stained his little white beans.

Exis
September 18th, 2020, 06:33 AM
"Medi den, please," Waspkit managed to whisper, using a paw to wipe his tears but blood soon stained his little white beans.
Foxblaze nodded and picked up the small beam of a kit before padding out to go to the medicine den.

The Kitty.
September 20th, 2020, 06:01 PM
[ Romulus ]

Goslingkit

Goslingkit plodded into the nursery, practically dragging her tortie-patched tail along from behind her. The she-kit's damp orange eyes forced themselves to peer up for a scanning of the den, nostrils flaring with distress as she slumped back against the wall of this... this hut which she didn't even belong in anymore. Nevertheless, she proceeded to shoot glimpses here and there, tail-tip flicking irritably. Well, damn. In all fairness, she did still have that highly-suggested trip to make to Waspkit. Might... might as well pay the dude a visit, perhaps as a sign of... apology? Eh, who knew at this point.

Spotting the tom, Gosling resisted the urge to recoil at the delicious, all-the-while reminding scars that now etched his muzzle. "Uh... uh... W-Waspkit?" The tortoiseshell waved her scarred forepaw, fangs clenching. "Ah, yeah, hi."

teddy.
September 20th, 2020, 06:09 PM
They still hurt, stinging with a phantom pain that lingered there, reminding him of his ever so happy Riverclan experience. The sound of the mollys voice broke him from the tense daydream, making him conscious of the ache in his locked jaw.

What the hell did she want?

Waspkit pulled a face as he glanced over at her, less sour than his healing scar allowed it to be. "What'd you want..." he huffed, bicoloured eyes narrowed in suspicion.

Corruptx

The Kitty.
September 20th, 2020, 06:18 PM
They still hurt, stinging with a phantom pain that lingered there, reminding him of his ever so happy Riverclan experience. The sound of the mollys voice broke him from the tense daydream, making him conscious of the ache in his locked jaw.

What the hell did she want?

Waspkit pulled a face as he glanced over at her, less sour than his healing scar allowed it to be. "What'd you want..." he huffed, bicoloured eyes narrowed in suspicion.

Corruptx

Goslingkit

Goslingkit couldn't help but worry at her lips with her upper canines, eyes sidling off to the side as she studied her shuffling forefingers. Gee. She hadn't been expecting for the teeny tom to be so damn pissed. But... well, at this point....

...What had she ever even been hoping for?

Swallowing the enlarging lump in her throat, Gosling gritted her fangs. Damn it, Gos! You're acting like a weakling... Stop. Stop that. Squeezing her eyes shut, she took in a sharp breath before at last snapping them open again.

"Uhhh... Ayeeeaaaa... I figured you'd... want my nest, uh, for some reason. I... don't really need it anymore."

teddy.
September 22nd, 2020, 01:50 AM
Goslingkit

Goslingkit couldn't help but worry at her lips with her upper canines, eyes sidling off to the side as she studied her shuffling forefingers. Gee. She hadn't been expecting for the teeny tom to be so damn pissed. But... well, at this point....

...What had she ever even been hoping for?

Swallowing the enlarging lump in her throat, Gosling gritted her fangs. Damn it, Gos! You're acting like a weakling... Stop. Stop that. Squeezing her eyes shut, she took in a sharp breath before at last snapping them open again.

"Uhhh... Ayeeeaaaa... I figured you'd... want my nest, uh, for some reason. I... don't really need it anymore."

Why was everyone giving them their nests? Did he seem like he couldn't make them alone? Well, he couldn't, but thats why he enjoyed sleeping with Flyfur and her kits.

"You're the second cat to offer me a nest..." the words were dead, lacking any sneer or snarl he tried to enthuse them with, "but I won't need them..."

Pause for dramatic affect,

"...I'm running away," Waspkit whispered. Was he? The idea had seeped into his mind, only a moment before. Nothing more than a dramatic act of attention seeking.

He just wanted to be noticed.

The Kitty.
September 22nd, 2020, 03:27 PM
Why was everyone giving them their nests? Did he seem like he couldn't make them alone? Well, he couldn't, but thats why he enjoyed sleeping with Flyfur and her kits.

"You're the second cat to offer me a nest..." the words were dead, lacking any sneer or snarl he tried to enthuse them with, "but I won't need them..."

Pause for dramatic affect,

"...I'm running away," Waspkit whispered. Was he? The idea had seeped into his mind, only a moment before. Nothing more than a dramatic act of attention seeking.

He just wanted to be noticed.

Goslingkit

Goslingkit's brow crooked up at this, an expression of skepticism overcoming her tortie-patched face. Nevertheless, she hastily stuffed away the disbelief and sidled her eyes off to the side, taking in the tom-kit's words. "Uhh... Any... particular... reason as to why you're... supposedly running away?" Then, after allowing for a moment of hesitation, she added: "And, I mean, I doubt you'd even survive out in the wilderness on your own, you know. No kit would."

Although, it would be interesting to stumble upon your dead body!

teddy.
September 22nd, 2020, 03:39 PM
Goslingkit

Goslingkit's brow crooked up at this, an expression of skepticism overcoming her tortie-patched face. Nevertheless, she hastily stuffed away the disbelief and sidled her eyes off to the side, taking in the tom-kit's words. "Uhh... Any... particular... reason as to why you're... supposedly running away?" Then, after allowing for a moment of hesitation, she added: "And, I mean, I doubt you'd even survive out in the wilderness on your own, you know. No kit would."

Although, it would be interesting to stumble upon your dead body!

His ears flattened back sharply. Waspkit turned away, head hung low as he shrugged his shoulders. "I want to go home. I miss my old nursery, I miss my mum... i miss my sister and I miss my dad. I just want to feel wanted again," a few stinging tears dripped down his cheek as he curled into himself, hiding into his bushy oversized tail. "I just... i don't know. I don't know who I am anymore," emotions were awful.

The Kitty.
September 22nd, 2020, 03:51 PM
His ears flattened back sharply. Waspkit turned away, head hung low as he shrugged his shoulders. "I want to go home. I miss my old nursery, I miss my mum... i miss my sister and I miss my dad. I just want to feel wanted again," a few stinging tears dripped down his cheek as he curled into himself, hiding into his bushy oversized tail. "I just... i don't know. I don't know who I am anymore," emotions were awful.

Goslingkit

Goslingkit shrugged - rather dismissively - as Waspkit explained his misfortunes, tail-tip stirring up the dirt behind her. "Uh... Well? At least you have your parents - mine abandoned me a few hours uh... after I was born. Or so I've been told. But anyway, that's enough about me." At last, the tortoiseshell had decided to pay some amount of attention to the tomkit, eyes flickering briefly to look into his as she allowed for a questioning response: "So uh... where's home, for you, I mean?"

teddy.
September 22nd, 2020, 04:00 PM
Goslingkit

Goslingkit shrugged - rather dismissively - as Waspkit explained his misfortunes, tail-tip stirring up the dirt behind her. "Uh... Well? At least you have your parents - mine abandoned me a few hours uh... after I was born. Or so I've been told. But anyway, that's enough about me." At last, the tortoiseshell had decided to pay some amount of attention to the tomkit, eyes flickering briefly to look into his as she allowed for a questioning response: "So uh... where's home, for you, I mean?"

Waspkits bottom lip wobbled as he listened. He just wanted to... cry, let the tears roll. He had done so much crying recently, his world a watery mess. "My mums dead... my sister, dad, probably too. Stars, even I was dead for a few moons. You aren't the only one to feel... disconnected," Waspkit whispered, shuffling closer but his tial remained protectively wrapped around himself. "S-shadowclan. I opened my eyes, I saw my mum and dad... and I died. The last think I remember was Bumble crying into my fur. I miss him," The small tom rambled, unable to hold back his want and need to talk and open up. He was desperate to simply feel free.

The Kitty.
September 22nd, 2020, 04:07 PM
Waspkits bottom lip wobbled as he listened. He just wanted to... cry, let the tears roll. He had done so much crying recently, his world a watery mess. "My mums dead... my sister, dad, probably too. Stars, even I was dead for a few moons. You aren't the only one to feel... disconnected," Waspkit whispered, shuffling closer but his tial remained protectively wrapped around himself. "S-shadowclan. I opened my eyes, I saw my mum and dad... and I died. The last think I remember was Bumble crying into my fur. I miss him," The small tom rambled, unable to hold back his want and need to talk and open up. He was desperate to simply feel free.

Goslingkit

ShadowClan? Oh, well damn - maybe Goslingkit would have reconsidered scoring her claws across the tom-kit's scrawny muzzle had she known that. Ears curling back to pin against her skull, the tall molly slumped back, a sentimental frown adding itself unto her features. "Well, hey, at least we share something in common, eh?" Then, a forced smile (although, she had to admit, maybe it was just the slightest bit genuine.) "Brighten up there, would ya? Not all hope is lost, I'd assume. I was... uh, born in ShadowClan, too, unfortunately." Hm. What... What was she supposed to do in this moment? Goslingkit didn't know of how to be... sympathetic, or whatever that commonly-misunderstood-by-Gosling word meant. Nevertheless, she just... did what her inner angel (well, what a surprise) told her to... do, and nestled her cheek into Waspkit's tear-stained shoulder. Uh. Uhm. Uhmmmm. Well, hopefully that would help, at least.

Quasar
September 24th, 2020, 05:24 PM
Frozenhearts tail waved slowly across the ground as she laid in her nest, deep in thought. The day her kits would be born was creeping closer and closer, and she didn't know if she was ready to be a mother. She said nothing, though. She would handle this alone. She was strong. She was independent. She could take care of herself.

Inconsistency
September 27th, 2020, 09:00 AM
Cloudkit sat down and scoffed. Lionstar should have listened it was just a mistake! He thought and scratched the dusty ground sending dirt in his face like before he had an urge to play with the dust but he wasn’t in a good mood. He flopped on the ground and moaned and would Splashkit even talk to him again? Probably not. Had everyone thought he was being rude? He wanted to know if the leader wanted to know a story! He remembered a kit who hadn’t become in trouble because they tried to stop one kit from leaving! Both of their apprentices ceremonies were going to be stopped for the time being! Ugh! Cloudkit shifted his paws around and shredded a dead leaf. Leaf-fall. He thought. Leaf-fall was one of his favorite seasons for some reason maybe the wind? Or something. He sighed and laid his head on his paws. { Pepperchini. }

The Kitty.
September 28th, 2020, 04:38 PM
// Redtalon

Goslingkit

Little droplets of crimson pattered the kit's muzzle, like teeny scraps of rain fresh from the sky. A cackle resounded throughout the area, providing the crows a reason to scatter wildly away. Sharp, polished claws streaked down the underbelly of her victim, exposing layers of dark, convulsing innards...

The murmuring of kits from around her aroused Goslingkit from her slumber the moment she had been about to bore her muzzle down into her prey's flesh, and almost immediately the she-kit heaved herself to her paws, irritated grumbles and teeny hisses evading her gray lips. Somewhat startled, mostly cantankerous, the tortoiseshell ripped herself from her bedding, ears flicking as she took in the crowded expanse that was the nursery. Hm, I wonder, where's Brightkit, eh? Eh. She might as well go looking -- she hadn't anything better to do, after all.

"Hey, Brightkit? Wake up, weird-o. I'm bored." Chances were the little tom would spring quick as lightning to his paws, at the ready to entertain her. And that was exactly what Gosling was aiming for.

Whiteheart
September 29th, 2020, 09:57 AM
Leafpool walks into the den and sits down, hoping to get some peace before another patrol comes around

Whiteheart
September 29th, 2020, 03:31 PM
Riverkit runs in and flops down before the other kits, "hey guys" she gasps, "youll never guess what happened!" she flicks her tail, "but also I should tell the leader. But first I have to tell u guys!!!"

JackHunt_17
September 30th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Lightningstream felt like she was bursting she was so pregnant! The kits would be comming any day now, she could feel it.

Ziera
October 1st, 2020, 05:01 AM
// Absol

Swimming up from oblivion, Brightkit thought that maybe he heard his name. Did he? Or was it a trick of the imagination? It didn't matter. Bright decided to fight the voice, whosever it was. The unwelcome sound dragged him back to consciousness, when he just wanted more quiet, just five more minutes. He wanted to keep dreaming. The kit was impossibly warm, a ball of black fur curled in feathery moss so soft, it must share the texture of clouds.

"Neughhhhh. Gos... I'm sleepy," he mumbled, squeezing his eyes shut to avoid the light that filtered through the nursery. Brightkit reached out blindly, hoping to catch his friend with searching paws in order to pull her into the nest with him. "Come sleep..."

Ziera
October 1st, 2020, 06:27 AM
// Slushie

"Hello? Yes - it is I - the batty old molly that is bored of her fellow oldies in the Elder's Den!" Spottedfoot announced herself dramatically, sliding into the nursery with a flourish. She was confident kits would flock to her and beg for the opportunity to sit at her side, hear the copious amounts of wisdom Spotted might share, enlightened by her very presence.... [Welp]. A clump of patchy fur fell off when Spottedfoot arrived, almost comically timed, landing on one of the mossy nests. "Oops," she said, clearly not caring much. Turning to a kit nearby, Spotted shrugged. "That happens, young Cicada. Just ignore it."

JackHunt_17
October 1st, 2020, 04:35 PM
Lightningstream felt a weird Ripple go through her, and colvulsions and pain. She gasped and colapsed. oh! My kits are comming! Dipper (Can Fawnsqueak help? Kits comming at exactly 7pm EST)
RussetShade
Neon Lights
Roseleader
Winter the beta wolf
mellifluentCurator
Falco (Get Riverpad here for the kitting!)

Roseleader
October 1st, 2020, 04:47 PM
(yay!) Bramblefire01

ciitrus--fruitz
October 1st, 2020, 05:10 PM
(cant wait!)

Roseleader
October 1st, 2020, 06:02 PM
(isn't it time for the kits to be born) Bramblefire01

JackHunt_17
October 1st, 2020, 06:13 PM
(isn't it time for the kits to be born) Bramblefire01
yes!
Lightningstream gasped and pushed out a scrappy kit. (Roseleader its you!)
A three legged black spotted she-cat came out. "She's only got three legs!" Mewed Lightningstream licking her. "Ill name her Flaconkit". Then she pushed again, and a little silver she-cat came out. "Ill name her Silverkit". RussetShade. Then she convulsed 3 more times. A blind Creamy colored she-cat with black spots she named Leopardkit, Neon Lights, a Gray tabby with blue eyes male and a broekn back leg named Spirekit, Winter the beta wolf, and a grey tom with darl blue eyes she named Hailkit mellifluentCurator. "They are beutiful!" Lightningstream mewed to her mate Riverpad, Falco.

ciitrus--fruitz
October 1st, 2020, 06:27 PM
Hailkit cries out and wriggles closer to his mother, searching for the scent of her warmth and milk. Bramblefire01

Roseleader
October 1st, 2020, 06:35 PM
(I,m pretty sure you misspelled Falconkit) Bramblefire01 Falconkit meows wriggles to her mother and suckles from her.

JackHunt_17
October 1st, 2020, 06:36 PM
(I,m pretty sure you misspelled Falconkit) Bramblefire01 Falconkit meows wriggles to her mother and suckles from her.
(oops)
lightningstream tucks her 3 legged kit in closer, then turns to Hailkit.

JackHunt_17
October 1st, 2020, 06:36 PM
Hailkit cries out and wriggles closer to his mother, searching for the scent of her warmth and milk. Bramblefire01
Lightningstream pulls her son in with her tail, guiding him to the milk source.

~Berry~
October 1st, 2020, 06:37 PM
Silverkit yawned.
She whined then made her way to milk. Bramblefire01

JackHunt_17
October 1st, 2020, 06:56 PM
Silverkit yawned.
She whined then made her way to milk. Bramblefire01
Lightningstream licked Silverkits head, sending the small kit to sleep.

Roseleader
October 1st, 2020, 07:05 PM
(it,s okay no one's perfect) Falconkit suckles untill she,s full and then she goes to sleep, curled up in a ball at her mother's side. Bramblefire01

ciitrus--fruitz
October 1st, 2020, 07:08 PM
Hailkit pushes around on his tiny little legs, mewling loudly and searching for somewhere to get a snack. He noses into where his sister is eating, pushing her out of the way and taking her spot. Roseleader Bramblefire01

Roseleader
October 1st, 2020, 07:37 PM
Falconkit has just fallen asleep when her brother pushes her out of her spot, causing her to wake up meow loudly and push her brother with all of her strength, trying to get her spot back. mellifluentCurator (Can we timeskip to a moon later) RussetShade Bramblefire01 Falco Winter the beta wolf

~Berry~
October 1st, 2020, 09:12 PM
Silverkit hissed at her sister Falconkit and suckles next to Hailkit.
Trying to show him where the food is and let FalconKit suckle. mellifluentCurator Roseleader

( Also here is what Silverkit looks like. http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2330&pictureid=14067 )

JackHunt_17
October 2nd, 2020, 06:13 AM
Falconkit has just fallen asleep when her brother pushes her out of her spot, causing her to wake up meow loudly and push her brother with all of her strength, trying to get her spot back. mellifluentCurator (Can we timeskip to a moon later) RussetShade Bramblefire01 Falco Winter the beta wolf
(Sure) RussetShade Falco Winter the beta wolf

Ramen Noodles
October 2nd, 2020, 06:58 AM
(Sorry I’m offline after 3:10 pm)

Roseleader
October 2nd, 2020, 07:28 AM
Falcon kit is now a moon old. She hasn,t as much as peeked her head out of the nursery yet. She,s too shy to. Bramblefire01

JackHunt_17
October 2nd, 2020, 07:36 AM
Falcon kit is now a moon old. She hasn,t as much as peeked her head out of the nursery yet. She,s too shy to. Bramblefire01
Lightningstream rested her tail on her blind daughter's shoulders, and together, they walked out of the nursery.

Roseleader
October 2nd, 2020, 07:42 AM
(Falconkit,s the one with the missing leg not the blind one) Bramblefire01

JackHunt_17
October 2nd, 2020, 08:10 AM
(Falconkit,s the one with the missing leg not the blind one) Bramblefire01
(Sorry)
Lightningstream put her tail on her 3 legged kit's shoulder, and led her out into the clearing.

Roseleader
October 2nd, 2020, 09:28 AM
(it,,s okay) Falconkit comes into the cleaning with her mom. Bramblefire01

JackHunt_17
October 2nd, 2020, 09:40 AM
(it,,s okay) Falconkit comes into the cleaning with her mom. Bramblefire01
lighningstream saw ashkit nearby. Ashkit is Blid, 3 legged, and tailess. "Why don't you go play with him?" Said Lightningstream flicking her tail towards Ashkit. (I play Ashkit, he's a 4-5 moon old kitten.)

JackHunt_17
October 2nd, 2020, 09:46 AM
Ashkit see's a queen and her kit staring at him. He feels hot with embarasment. Then he see's the kit has only 3 legs too, and gets interested.

JackHunt_17
October 2nd, 2020, 09:46 AM
Roseleader

Roseleader
October 2nd, 2020, 09:47 AM
Falconkit says ok and says hi I,m Faclonkit to
Ashkit. Bramblefire01

JackHunt_17
October 2nd, 2020, 09:57 AM
Falconkit says ok and says hi I,m Faclonkit to
Ashkit. Bramblefire01
"I'm Ashkit". Mewed Ashkit uncertaily. He sniffed this kit. It was a she-cat, and seemed very young.

Roseleader
October 2nd, 2020, 10:27 AM
Faclonkit says Wanna play? Bramblefire01

JackHunt_17
October 2nd, 2020, 10:39 AM
Faclonkit says Wanna play? Bramblefire01
"Can we play fight?" Ashkit asked and head butted Falconkit lightly. She was smaller than him and younger than him

~Berry~
October 2nd, 2020, 10:54 AM
Silverkit jumped aroud happily.
She yawned showing her tiny teeth and looked for a beetle.
Open

Roseleader
October 2nd, 2020, 11:04 AM
Faclonkit says yes and nearly falls when Ashkit head butts her but steadys herself with her long tail before she falls down. Bramblefire01

JusticeRabbit
October 2nd, 2020, 11:09 AM
Spottedkit padded in she was small but she hoped others would notice her when she saw Silverkit >stay strong< she thought she paded up to hwer and stuttered "H-h-h-h-h-hi" >NO STAy STRONG!!< she thought getteing confident then lost it >so scared hate talking< she thought.
RussetShade

JackHunt_17
October 2nd, 2020, 11:11 AM
Faclonkit says yes and nearly falls when Ashkit head butts her but steadys herself with her long tail before she falls down. Bramblefire01
Ashkit says "You try and attack me now"

~Berry~
October 2nd, 2020, 11:19 AM
Oh hello there!
What is your name? Shock

JusticeRabbit
October 2nd, 2020, 11:33 AM
''I am Spottedkit almost paw acctualy i am waiting for a ceromony!" she said
RussetShade

~Berry~
October 2nd, 2020, 11:44 AM
Lucky!
I am Silverkit! http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2330&pictureid=14067

Nice to meet you Spottedkit!
I have not really met any other kits other than my siblings. Shock

JusticeRabbit
October 2nd, 2020, 11:48 AM
"Ah I bearly see anyoneI am usualy bullied for my size and stepped on from my long tail" she said sweeping her long tail beside her.
RussetShade

~Berry~
October 2nd, 2020, 11:50 AM
Oh well I am sorry...
You will grow into the tail one day! Shock

JusticeRabbit
October 2nd, 2020, 11:58 AM
she giggled "What do ya wanna do?"
RussetShade

~Berry~
October 2nd, 2020, 12:03 PM
Well actually I am gonna go find my Brother Hailkit.
He is my favorite sibling to hang around.
So cya later I guess... Shock

JusticeRabbit
October 2nd, 2020, 12:07 PM
"Ok!!" She called sad agian >OH WEELLL< she thought
RussetShade

~Berry~
October 2nd, 2020, 12:08 PM
Silverkit looked for her brother
Hailkit!!!? mellifluentCurator

Roseleader
October 2nd, 2020, 12:11 PM
Falconkit rams into Ashkit with all of her strength. Bramblefire01

JackHunt_17
October 2nd, 2020, 12:55 PM
Falconkit rams into Ashkit with all of her strength. Bramblefire01
Ashkit feels a small bump on his side, from the little cat hitting him, and pretends it's so strong it knocks him over, and falls onto the ground.

ciitrus--fruitz
October 2nd, 2020, 01:05 PM
Silverkit looked for her brother
Hailkit!!!? mellifluentCurator
Hailkit looks up from his nap, looking at his sister. "Yeah? What's up?"

~Berry~
October 2nd, 2020, 01:07 PM
Oh sorry your asleep....
Did not mean to interrupt you.
Just checking in on you since your my favorite brother
( Is it not funny that we both have kit that are siblings in RC? Dove and Moss
Silver and Hail? ) mellifluentCurator

Roseleader
October 2nd, 2020, 01:09 PM
Faclonkit says hehe I knocked you over. Bramblefire01

ciitrus--fruitz
October 2nd, 2020, 01:51 PM
Oh sorry your asleep....
Did not mean to interrupt you.
Just checking in on you since your my favorite brother
( Is it not funny that we both have kit that are siblings in RC? Dove and Moss
Silver and Hail? ) mellifluentCurator
Hailkit laughs. "I'm your favorite? Well thanks! You're not too bad yourself," he says, winking. He stands up and stretches, then pops up straight and smiles widely. "Wanna play a game," he asks, fully awake now.

(Yeah, I didn't even realize that!)

~Berry~
October 2nd, 2020, 02:07 PM
Oh yeah sure!
What kind!? mellifluentCurator
( It just came to my mind when I found out you were playing a sibling. )

JackHunt_17
October 2nd, 2020, 02:08 PM
Faclonkit says hehe I knocked you over. Bramblefire01
Ashkit says "Yes, your so strong and mighty! No warrior stands a chance against you!"

Roseleader
October 2nd, 2020, 02:20 PM
Falconkit says I guess. Bramblefire01

JackHunt_17
October 2nd, 2020, 04:14 PM
Falconkit says I guess. Bramblefire01
"You can beat me! And I'm almost an apprentice!" Mewed Ashkit trying to boost the other kits mood. He pawed lightly at her, pretending to swing with all his might.

Roseleader
October 2nd, 2020, 05:05 PM
Falconkit says I guess that,s pretty good. Bramblefire01

JackHunt_17
October 2nd, 2020, 06:52 PM
Falconkit says I guess that,s pretty good. Bramblefire01
I don't want to be mean, but the way you type commas instead of apostrophes bother's me. So instead of "That,s" could you maybe do "That's"?
Ashkit smiled. "Attack me again".

Roseleader
October 2nd, 2020, 07:03 PM
Faclonkit says okay and rams into Ashkit again, with all of her strength. Bramblefire01

JackHunt_17
October 2nd, 2020, 07:16 PM
Faclon says okay and rams into Ashkit again, with all of her strength. Bramblefire01
Ashkit avoided this one, and pushed his paw on the small kits back, stopping her in her tracks, and tusseling with her in a wrestle.

Roseleader
October 2nd, 2020, 07:24 PM
Falconkit wrestles with Ashkit, using all of her strength. Bramblefire01

ciitrus--fruitz
October 2nd, 2020, 08:56 PM
Oh yeah sure!
What kind!? mellifluentCurator
( It just came to my mind when I found out you were playing a sibling. )
Hailkit thinks for a second, then lands on an idea. "Let's play Clan Battle!" Before his sister can reply, he jumps up, aiming to land on her back. He hopes the element of surprise will aid him in catching her.

~Berry~
October 2nd, 2020, 09:13 PM
As hailkit jumped on her back
Silverkit started bucking
Get off me River Clan!
Thunder Clan will win! She said as she kept bucking playfully hoping to throw him off mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
October 3rd, 2020, 01:28 PM
Hailkit falls off and onto his back with an oof before scrabbling up with a wild smile. "Never! RiverClan will never lose!" He rushes his sister again, raising a paw to bop her on the head. RussetShade

~Berry~
October 3rd, 2020, 01:44 PM
Silverkit laughs and starts to shake
Watch out RC! mellifluentCurator

teddy.
October 3rd, 2020, 03:10 PM
Goslingkit

ShadowClan? Oh, well damn - maybe Goslingkit would have reconsidered scoring her claws across the tom-kit's scrawny muzzle had she known that. Ears curling back to pin against her skull, the tall molly slumped back, a sentimental frown adding itself unto her features. "Well, hey, at least we share something in common, eh?" Then, a forced smile (although, she had to admit, maybe it was just the slightest bit genuine.) "Brighten up there, would ya? Not all hope is lost, I'd assume. I was... uh, born in ShadowClan, too, unfortunately." Hm. What... What was she supposed to do in this moment? Goslingkit didn't know of how to be... sympathetic, or whatever that commonly-misunderstood-by-Gosling word meant. Nevertheless, she just... did what her inner angel (well, what a surprise) told her to... do, and nestled her cheek into Waspkit's tear-stained shoulder. Uh. Uhm. Uhmmmm. Well, hopefully that would help, at least.

He looked back at her with golden-amber eyes bright yet dull, almost at the same time, as curiosity flickered across them. "Do you not miss Shadowclan?" He whispered, his own bones aching to smell the pine scented air. Maybe it was aching for something else, but that didn't change the fact they still ached.

ciitrus--fruitz
October 6th, 2020, 08:53 AM
Silverkit laughs and starts to shake
Watch out RC! mellifluentCurator
Hailkit looks around, pausing his bopping for a moment. "What? What's there?" He whips around, paws splayed wide in a battle stance. "Come at me, I dare you," he calls out to the unseen threat.

~Berry~
October 6th, 2020, 11:49 AM
Silverkit ran at her brother playfully
Thunder Clan is now invading! mellifluentCurator

Feather-kit
October 9th, 2020, 10:12 AM
Featherkit walked around the nursery kind of shy and a little bit nervous of the other cats.

Feather-kit
October 9th, 2020, 11:13 AM
Silverkit ran at her brother playfully
Thunder Clan is now invading! mellifluentCurator

Featherkit walked to silverkit and smiled,"hi silverkit" she said shyly

shaae_26
October 9th, 2020, 03:36 PM
Heatherwing has been pregnant for a while, though never told anyone, except her mate. Lionstar now knows, the hard way. She has moved into the nursery, and will spend most of her days in here, after she goes on this stupid hunting patrol... She came here quickly to make a nest.

Feather-kit
October 9th, 2020, 05:08 PM
featherkit looks at the queen,"hi Heatherwing".
StarSpirit2009

shaae_26
October 9th, 2020, 05:20 PM
featherkit looks at the queen,"hi Heatherwing".
StarSpirit2009
Heatherwing says: "hi Featehrkit, I don't have time to chat though, sorry!" She said in a rush, and qucikly went back to the clearing.

Feather-kit
October 9th, 2020, 05:23 PM
Featherkit frowned and responded, "aw ok".
StarSpirit2009

shaae_26
October 9th, 2020, 05:26 PM
Featherkit frowned and responded, "aw ok".
StarSpirit2009
"bye!" Heatherwing mewed

Feather-kit
October 9th, 2020, 05:31 PM
Featherkit waved

Feather-kit
October 10th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Featherkit laid on her nest bored out of her mind and she thought about going to Waterkit she looked at waterkit for a bit Elementals

shaae_26
October 12th, 2020, 11:09 AM
Squirrelflame, the expecting queen, was bored. She called for her mate, Patcheye The Ink Demon

tye
October 12th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Memory slowly crumbling off, she tried to force it back behind her mind somehow. She's back home and found the nursery without any help since the scent of milk and kits are all too familiar with her.
Something that is hard to forget.
Sugarapple hesitantly stepped inside looking around to see things haven't changed..much. Hyper kits played around while queens dozed off in slumber, it put a smile on her face really. The diluted tortie made her way silently over to a corner and settled down on the cold earth. She didn't dare to ask any cat for moss to set up her nest because in the back of her mind- it still feels like she's a bother. And she wouldn't dare walk in the woods again after she'd went through. Not for a while at least.
Watching the kits bound about gleefully made her heart warm, black lips spread cheek to cheek she purred softly. Only for a moment, her small head lifted up towards the den entrance to see if Cherryflight followed behind or any other guests.

sensilver
October 17th, 2020, 01:27 PM
A young kittens first few days of life had been lonely. Bumblekit tumbled from his mother's womb into a field of flowers, the only survivor of the birth, found by a RiverClan warrior mewing softly and kneading into motionless fur.

He was named after the thicket of blooms he was born in, by who he didn't know, but as a kit, didn't give it a second thought. Trivial things didn't concern him, only in the moment was it curious. He had no close family or friends (yet), and merely wandered around the nursery on tiny tan paws, searching for something to catch his attention for more than a few moments.

[open]

ChillCat
October 17th, 2020, 07:23 PM
Mothshade padded into the nursery softly, trying not to wake anyone. He had prey and moss for the queens, and a few feathers for the kits that almost made him sneeze. His eyes fell on a tiny kit separate from the rest, and recalled a warrior bringing him in. "Hello dear, what's going on?"

Hi sensilver Mothshade needs some relations so maybe Mothshade could be a bro

sensilver
October 17th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Mothshade padded into the nursery softly, trying not to wake anyone. He had prey and moss for the queens, and a few feathers for the kits that almost made him sneeze. His eyes fell on a tiny kit separate from the rest, and recalled a warrior bringing him in. "Hello dear, what's going on?"

Hi sensilver Mothshade needs some relations so maybe Mothshade could be a bro

Ohh yes! I'm so excited!! I'd love for Bumblekit to have a bro <3 Im new, and this is my first oc and my first attempt at rp, so it's really lovely to see someone interested in my little Bumble (also sorry, im still not sure how to mention someone yet)

It took the kit a moment to realize he was being addressed, though when he did, his amber eyes locked on Mothshade, and the equivalent of a smile spread over his tiny face.

"I was only sitting here, wondering what would happen next. It was you!" He chimed, hopping up and tumbling over his feet almost instantly.

PEPPERMINT~
October 17th, 2020, 07:48 PM
A young kittens first few days of life had been lonely. Bumblekit tumbled from his mother's womb into a field of flowers, the only survivor of the birth, found by a RiverClan warrior mewing softly and kneading into motionless fur.

He was named after the thicket of blooms he was born in, by who he didn't know, but as a kit, didn't give it a second thought. Trivial things didn't concern him, only in the moment was it curious. He had no close family or friends (yet), and merely wandered around the nursery on tiny tan paws, searching for something to catch his attention for more than a few moments.

[open]
Shadowkit padded over curiously. "Hello!" the small kit squeaked. Who was this new kit?

ChillCat
October 17th, 2020, 08:35 PM
sensilver
The kit was cute, as most kits were. "I have some feathers for you and the other kits to play with, I got them from a seagull." He separated the moss, prey, and feathers into different piles and blew some feathers in Bumblekits direction

sensilver
October 17th, 2020, 11:44 PM
sensilver
The kit was cute, as most kits were. "I have some feathers for you and the other kits to play with, I got them from a seagull." He separated the moss, prey, and feathers into different piles and blew some feathers in Bumblekits direction

Delighted by the fluttering, Bumblekit perked his ears and batted one of the floating feathers in Shadowkit's direction. "What's a seagull??" He mewed, curious what gave the older cat these strange plumes.

sensilver
October 18th, 2020, 12:34 AM
Shadowkit padded over curiously. "Hello!" the small kit squeaked. Who was this new kit?

Bumblekit had bat one of the feathers given by Mothshade in Shadowkit's direction, smiling at his fellow kit. "Hi~"

Sorry Im still not sure how to mention someone <3

PEPPERMINT~
October 18th, 2020, 12:38 AM
Bumblekit had bat one of the feathers given by Mothshade in Shadowkit's direction, smiling at his fellow kit. "Hi~"

Sorry Im still not sure how to mention someone <3
(Just do this! @ + User = mention! So if I were to mention you I would type out your user with a @ in front of it like this: sensilver ) "Who are you?" Shadowkit cocked his black head and sat down, batting the feather back

sensilver
October 18th, 2020, 01:42 AM
"Im just Bumblekit," he responded, whiskers twitching a little. "Who are you?" As the feather floated back in his direction, he waited a moment, watching it drift, before startling it back in Shadowkit's direction with a little puff of air.

ah so it's easier than I'd anticipated, thank you!! Daunting Drago0n

ChillCat
October 18th, 2020, 02:11 PM
sensilver
"Seagulls are big white birds that eat fish. When you're old enough to have prey I could bring you some."

sensilver
October 18th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Bumblekit nearly shook with pure excitement. "Birds are so cool! I want to play with them so bad. The big kitties in the nursery tell me I'll be carried off, but I think I could be their friend..I just want to play.."

ChillCat

ChillCat
October 18th, 2020, 04:26 PM
sensilver
This kit was absolutely adorable. "Well, I have a seagull for the queens right here, if you want to see it."

sensilver
October 18th, 2020, 05:40 PM
Bumblekit nodded without hesitation. The bird was easily double his current size, and he was in awe. "You caught that?? It flies! Can you fly?" He couldn't imagine any other scenario where Mothshade snatched a whole seagull unless he too could fly, but he'd also never seen or heard of a cat flying, so maybe it was a secret he'd be able to learn?? Hopefully the older cat would let him in on it.

ChillCat

ChillCat
October 18th, 2020, 05:45 PM
sensilver
"Haha, no, I can't fly. The seagull was on the ground. You get down on all four paws, like this," and got into a hunting crouch to show Bumblekit, "and you leap forward before the bird even knows you're there!" He jumped forward and snagged his claws on a piece of moss. "You'll learn the same move when you're an apprentice." It was nice to be appreciated.

sensilver
October 18th, 2020, 06:01 PM
Bumblekit had never felt more joy in his short life. "Wow!" He was so excited, he copied the move and tackled Mothshade playfully, going to nip for his ear. "I hope I can catch the birds like you!"

ChillCat

ChillCat
October 18th, 2020, 06:21 PM
sensilver
Mothshade blushed in embarrassment as he lightly shook the tiny kit off. "Aw, you'll do fine. I bet your mentor will teach you everything you need to know about being a great member of Riverclan." If his mother could see him now she'd probably scold him for playing with kits instead of going back out to look for more prey. Oh, whatever, I can't spend every second of my life working. I'd drop dead.

sensilver
October 18th, 2020, 06:57 PM
If Bumblekit was a critical thinker, maybe he'd wonder what his mother would think of him, but fortunately such thoughts had yet to cross his mind. He was enjoying the company, and would surely be heartbroken if Mothshade were to leave. "Im going to be a great warrior like you," he said firmly, whiskers twitching with determination set in his little face.

ChillCat

ChillCat
October 18th, 2020, 07:57 PM
sensilver
This was it. This was how Mothshade died. He was going to flop over dead from the cuteness overload.
"Yeah, you'll be the best warrior in all the clans." And even if Lionstar picked someone else to be medicine cat over him, he would still be the best warrior possible. He set about distributing prey and moss to the kits and queens.

sensilver
October 18th, 2020, 08:09 PM
Mothshade knew how to win the hearts of millions...Or at least, of Bumblekit, who naturally followed him around to help. However helpful it was, was another story. He mostly just followed the warrior around and pawed at his tail when it swung, drawing the kits attention, but the thought was there. "Will you come back to play with me again?" He asked, hopefully.

ChillCat

ChillCat
October 18th, 2020, 08:16 PM
Mothshade finished handing out the goods and let the kit play with his tail. "Sure I will. It's getting late, you must be tired. Why don't you get something to eat from your mom and head off to bed." Mothshade was developing an affection for this kit, he was super sweet. sensilver

sensilver
October 18th, 2020, 08:45 PM
Bumblekit's eyes greyed a little, and he flattened his ears sadly. "I uh, don't have one. A mom," he explained, remembering when the other queen had told him he wasn't her own child. "Ill go to bed if you have to go, though. I hope you'll come visit me again!" He reiterated, already having taken a liking to Mothshade.

ChillCat

Willy Wonka
October 19th, 2020, 10:47 PM
Daunting Drago0n

Ravenshade thrust her way into the cozy nursery. The soft smell of milk and mothers' calming purrs soothed her, and her fur went down. While she never wanted one of her own, Ravenshade enjoyed helping kits and watching them. It was something she never got but always wanted herself.

PEPPERMINT~
October 19th, 2020, 10:52 PM
Daunting Drago0n

Ravenshade thrust her way into the cozy nursery. The soft smell of milk and mothers' calming purrs soothed her, and her fur went down. While she never wanted one of her own, Ravenshade enjoyed helping kits and watching them. It was something she never got but always wanted herself.

Shadowkit was snoozing when he heard another cat pad in. His ears twitched and the small kit sat up. He yawned, showing his tiny white teeth before looking over to the visitor. "Hello!" Shadowkit squeaked, a smile forming on his face.

Willy Wonka
October 19th, 2020, 11:27 PM
Still the same, she narrowed her eyes at the small voice. However it held none of the ice that it usually did when she confronted other cats. Ravenshade tilted her head to hide the bald half of her face, leaving only nicked ears and battle scars to be seen by the young one.
"Greetings."

PEPPERMINT~
October 19th, 2020, 11:33 PM
Still the same, she narrowed her eyes at the small voice. However it held none of the ice that it usually did when she confronted other cats. Ravenshade tilted her head to hide the bald half of her face, leaving only nicked ears and battle scars to be seen by the young one.
"Greetings."
Shadowkit smiled with delight and stood up. The kit walked over on wobbly legs, his black tail swishing. "Who are you?" He asked inquisitively. This new cat wasn't his mother, no. He hadn't seen his mother in a while, where was she anyways? Shadowkit tilted his head. She wasn't one of the queens either, as far as he could tell.

Willy Wonka
October 19th, 2020, 11:37 PM
"Ravenshade." She replied simply, her voice softening from granite to fluff in a matter of moments. She couldn't be cold towards a kit. However she did not look at him directly, for fear of disturbing him with the burn scars.
"A better question, is who are you?"

PEPPERMINT~
October 19th, 2020, 11:40 PM
"Ravenshade." She replied simply, her voice softening from granite to fluff in a matter of moments. She couldn't be cold towards a kit. However she did not look at him directly, for fear of disturbing him with the burn scars.
"A better question, is who are you?"
"I'm Shadowkit!" The kit squeaked, hopping up and falling over. He gazed up at Ravenshade. "Why is your face all messed up?" He asked curiously. He had never seen any cat with fur on only one side of their face.. Shadowkit pushed himself up into a standing position once more. (Could you mention or quote me when you reply to this rp? It makes it easier to keep track of when you posted)

Willy Wonka
October 19th, 2020, 11:45 PM
"I'm Shadowkit!" The kit squeaked, hopping up and falling over. He gazed up at Ravenshade. "Why is your face all messed up?" He asked curiously. He had never seen any cat with fur on only one side of their face.. Shadowkit pushed himself up into a standing position once more. (Could you mention or quote me when you reply to this rp? It makes it easier to keep track of when you posted)
(Sure, sorry I'm just getting used to the forum lol. I'll keep that in mind.)

Ravenshade sucked in a sharp breath and let it out, unwilling to get angry at a kit. She gazed down at him. "I lost a fight. That's all you need to know, alright?" The words were sharper than she intended, but it needed to be put down that discussion of her face was off limits.

PEPPERMINT~
October 19th, 2020, 11:49 PM
(Sure, sorry I'm just getting used to the forum lol. I'll keep that in mind.)

Ravenshade sucked in a sharp breath and let it out, unwilling to get angry at a kit. She gazed down at him. "I lost a fight. That's all you need to know, alright?" The words were sharper than she intended, but it needed to be put down that discussion of her face was off limits.
"Oh, okay." That made enough sense for Shadowkit. "Do you want to play a game?" He asked a moment later, smiling up at Ravenshade

Willy Wonka
October 19th, 2020, 11:52 PM
Daunting Drago0n

A low sigh.
"Alright, what did you have in mind?"
Her shredded ears flicked forward curiously. "Wait, first let's ask your mother before heading out with strange cats, alright?"

PEPPERMINT~
October 19th, 2020, 11:56 PM
Daunting Drago0n

A low sigh.
"Alright, what did you have in mind?"
Her shredded ears flicked forward curiously. "Wait, first let's ask your mother before heading out with strange cats, alright?"
Shadowkit cocked his head again, confused. "Mother?" He mewed, trying to figure out what Ravenshade meant.

Willy Wonka
October 19th, 2020, 11:57 PM
Shadowkit cocked his head again, confused. "Mother?" He mewed, trying to figure out what Ravenshade meant.

"The queen who gave birth to you? Your mother? She's supposed to watch her own kit." Did this kit not have one? Who was taking care of him??

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 12:01 AM
"The queen who gave birth to you? Your mother? She's supposed to watch her own kit." Did this kit not have one? Who was taking care of him??
"You mean mommy? She stopped feeding us and got all cold, and then someone took me here. I miss her.." Shadowkit drooped for a moment, he missed his mother. "Where do you think she is?" He asked Ravenshade, perking up again.

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 12:05 AM
"You mean mommy? She stopped feeding us and got all cold, and then someone took me here. I miss her.." Shadowkit drooped for a moment, he missed his mother. "Where do you think she is?" He asked Ravenshade, perking up again.
Her face fell. The fur on her shoulders raised, then smoothed back out. Might as well tell the kit or he'll grow up hating his mother for leaving him.
"She's not coming back, Shadowkit."

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 12:08 AM
Her face fell. The fur on her shoulders raised, then smoothed back out. Might as well tell the kit or he'll grow up hating his mother for leaving him.
"She's not coming back, Shadowkit."
"What? Why not?" Shadowkit mewed. Of course his mother would come back! Why shouldn't she? The small kit stared up at Ravenshade, awaiting an answer.

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 12:12 AM
"What? Why not?" Shadowkit mewed. Of course his mother would come back! Why shouldn't she? The small kit stared up at Ravenshade, awaiting an answer.

"Because she's dead." The words were blunt and straight to the point. No beating around the bush. That only confuses kits. No, it was best to let him take it at once.

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 12:24 AM
"Because she's dead." The words were blunt and straight to the point. No beating around the bush. That only confuses kits. No, it was best to let him take it at once.
"W- what's dead?" Shadowkit asked, a little frantically. He hoped with all his heart that 'dead' didn't mean what he thought.

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 12:26 AM
"W- what's dead?" Shadowkit asked, a little frantically. He hoped with all his heart that 'dead' didn't mean what he thought.
"It means she's in Starclan now." Raven curled her tail around the tiny kit. "I'm so sorry. I know how hard this is." She murmured into his ear softly

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 12:30 AM
"It means she's in Starclan now." Raven curled her tail around the tiny kit. "I'm so sorry. I know how hard this is." She murmured into his ear softly
"B- but.. but.." Shadowkit started to hyperventilate, pressing into Ravenshade's dark fur. "But.. I can visit her, right? Right?"

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 12:34 AM
"B- but.. but.." Shadowkit started to hyperventilate, pressing into Ravenshade's dark fur. "But.. I can visit her, right? Right?"
"I'm telling the truth when I say I don't know." Ravenshade bent over to huddle Shadowkit close, doing her best to comfort. She was glad none of the other queens had interfered. She wanted to be the one to help him.

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 12:39 AM
"I'm telling the truth when I say I don't know." Ravenshade bent over to huddle Shadowkit close, doing her best to comfort. She was glad none of the other queens had interfered. She wanted to be the one to help him.
Shadowkit started crying, pressing his face into Ravenshade's fur. As tears streamed down his face, the kit's fur puffed up and he stopped for a moment to catch his breath. "Mommy's dead.. mommy's d-" He couldn't bring himself to even think the words and started sobbing again, clinging to Ravenshade like his life depended on it. But right now, it certainly felt like it did.

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 12:41 AM
Shadowkit started crying, pressing his face into Ravenshade's fur. As tears streamed down his face, the kit's fur puffed up and he stopped for a moment to catch his breath. Mommy's dead.. mommy's d- He couldn't bring himself to even think the words and started sobbing again, clinging to Ravenshade like his life depended on it. But right now, it certainly felt like it did.
She sat down and licked his fur gently, her own face wet with grief. She knew exactly how this felt.
Raven held onto the poor creature until he wanted to move, murmuring soft words to him.

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 12:50 AM
She sat down and licked his fur gently, her own face wet with grief. She knew exactly how this felt.
Raven held onto the poor creature until he wanted to move, murmuring soft words to him.
Shadowkit continued trying for a bit until he finally stopped and looked up at Ravenshade with tears in his eyes. "M-mommy's.. n- never coming back?" He hiccuped to the warrior again, hoping that this was some sort of bad dream.

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 12:52 AM
Shadowkit continued trying for a bit until he finally stopped and looked up at Ravenshade with tears in his eyes. "M-mommy's.. n- never coming back?" He hiccuped to the warrior again, hoping that this was some sort of bad dream.
She nodded gravely. "I'm sorry."
Ravenshade wished to the moon and back she could make him happy. Telling a kit his mother would never come back was harsh and cruel. Even for Ravenshade.

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 01:00 AM
She nodded gravely. "I'm sorry."
Ravenshade wished to the moon and back she could make him happy. Telling a kit his mother would never come back was harsh and cruel. Even for Ravenshade.
Shadowkit pressed himself into Ravenshade again. So it was true.. mommy was gone.. forever. He closed his eyes. "B- but.. you will never be dead, right?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 01:06 AM
Shadowkit pressed himself into Ravenshade again. So it was true.. mommy was gone.. forever. He closed his eyes. "B- but.. you will never be dead, right?" He asked after a few moments of silence.
The question struck closer to home than he would have thought, but she said nothing about that. "I'm plenty strong and I have many seasons left in me. I'll take care of you, Shadowkit. But don't go around calling me "mommy", alright?"

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 01:13 AM
The question struck closer to home than he would have thought, but she said nothing about that. "I'm plenty strong and I have many seasons left in me. I'll take care of you, Shadowkit. But don't go around calling me "mommy", alright?"
"Okay.." Shadowkit continued leaning into Ravenshade. He was finally calming down, but still felt sad.

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 01:16 AM
"Okay.." Shadowkit continued leaning into Ravenshade. He was finally calming down, but still felt sad.
"How about we go play a game? Hm? Does mossball sound fun?" She lifted his chin with her paw, gazing into his eyes.

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 06:06 PM
"How about we go play a game? Hm? Does mossball sound fun?" She lifted his chin with her paw, gazing into his eyes.
"Sure." Shadowkit mewed, a bit shakily. (sry for how short this is, my brain is dying but I promise I'll try to make the replies a bit longer)

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 06:08 PM
"Sure." Shadowkit mewed, a bit shakily. (sry for how short this is, my brain is dying but I promise I'll try to make the replies a bit longer)
(All good!)

Ravenshade pulled a bit of moss from a nearby nest, then tossed it to him. Her yellow eyes brightened, eager to make this poor child feel better.

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 06:13 PM
(All good!)

Ravenshade pulled a bit of moss from a nearby nest, then tossed it to him. Her yellow eyes brightened, eager to make this poor child feel better.
Shadowkit saw the moss d=and .fds

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 06:15 PM
Shadowkit saw the moss d=and .fds
(What???)

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 06:15 PM
(All good!)

Shadowkit saw the ball and perked up a bit, batting at it.

PEPPERMINT~
October 20th, 2020, 06:16 PM
(What???)
(Wait I posted that? Sorry my cat walked over the keybord)

Willy Wonka
October 20th, 2020, 06:17 PM
Shadowkit saw the ball and perked up a bit, batting at it.
A small smile flickered at the edge of Ravenshade's face, despite the scars that pulled it into a permanent grimace. She tossed the ball at him, her shortened tail wagging gently back and forth. He'll be okay.