PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Madelaine
July 11th, 2020, 10:38 PM
[ Open ]

Tinykit was wide awake in the nursery and wanted to talk to an older cat about being an apprentice. He recently found out what an apprentice was and was excited to start his training. The only thing was he had to wait. He didn't wand to wait. Perhaps maybe the voices in his head would tell him what an apprentice did. Tinykit shook the thought away. They were just voices.

skreelyshark
July 12th, 2020, 05:46 AM
Sparkling Flower Willowfern

Cloudwillow yawned and pushed herself out of her nest. Her belly was round as she approached Tinykit with concern.

"You look troubled, Tinykit. Is everything alright?" she meowed.

She looked around the nursery in hope of seeing Dunekit. What's she up to now?

-Ash-
July 12th, 2020, 06:47 AM
"If I have to add kit to the end f my name then I guess I'm Ebonykit." Sklee vermin Roseleader

Sklee
July 12th, 2020, 08:07 AM
She nodded in agreement. "So, is that how names work around here? But you said you're Sugarapple, and that other cat said he was Sootflare? So how does that work"?

∆°°∆°°∆ TroubleandTsunami , vermin , Roseleader ∆°°∆°°∆

-Ash-
July 12th, 2020, 08:12 AM
Ebonykit nodded. "They have weird names, so? And speaking of names, what's yours?" vermin Sklee Roseleader

Sklee
July 12th, 2020, 08:21 AM
"Oh, my name is Amberkit! Uh, it was Amber, but I'm a part of the clan now, so I guess it's Amberkit"!

∆°°∆°°∆ vermin , TroubleandTsunami ∆°°∆°°∆

-Ash-
July 12th, 2020, 08:23 AM
"I'm Ebony... kit. Yeah, Ebonykit." Sklee vermin

Sklee
July 12th, 2020, 08:25 AM
"Cool! So, do you understand how things get done around here? I kinda joined on a whim, and I know it would have been easier to stay with my Two-legs, but I like it out here", she mewed.

-Ash-
July 12th, 2020, 08:28 AM
"You lived with Two-legs?" Ebonykit knew some Clan terminology. As a loner, he used some of the same terms. Sklee vermin

Sklee
July 12th, 2020, 08:34 AM
"Yeah? Is that a problem? I don't really know how things work around here. Is that bad", she mewed nervously.

-Ash-
July 12th, 2020, 08:37 AM
Ebonykit shook his head. "I don't think so. It's just... I've never met anyone that lived with Twolegs." vermin Sklee

Sklee
July 12th, 2020, 08:40 AM
"Oh. Uh, if you want to know what it was like, I could tell you? I don't really know what things are like out here, so I don't really want to say too much, so this is probably the last time I'll talk about them", she quietly purred.

∆°°∆°°∆ vermin TroubleandTsunami ∆°°∆°°∆

Willowfern
July 12th, 2020, 08:52 AM

Cloudwillow yawned and pushed herself out of her nest. Her belly was round as she approached Tinykit with concern.

Dunekit had been asleep in the furthest area in the Nursery, she yawned and awoke, groggily, she padded up to Cloudwillow.
“Morning Mama,” She meowed.

-Ash-
July 12th, 2020, 09:18 AM
His eyes lit up. "Really?" Sklee vermin

stag
July 12th, 2020, 09:21 AM
*DarkKit waked in, his paws dragging with his tail. He layed n his nest facing the wall*

Fawnhearted
July 12th, 2020, 09:22 AM

“Mom.”, said Violetkit as she head butted Cloudwillow in the chest.

Sklee
July 12th, 2020, 09:42 AM
"Sure, but just this once, ok? So, I don't actually know my parents. I grew up in this room with cages, and Two-legs that let me out every now and then. Then some Two-legs took me out of the cage and took me to their home.

They kept me there for a while before putting a collar on me, and taking me outside. But I ran off to explore. I ran into these woods because one of the cats in the room with the cages, oh, that's right, there were other cats in there too, said he had caught a mouse in there and brought it to his Two-leg before she died.

So I went to go get a mouse too. It took me a while, but I caught a baby mouse, and tried to bring it back,but I was lost. So I picked a direction, and went that way. I ended up eating the mouse and sleeping in a pile of rocks, which meant I had to get my collar off so I could keep moving, and I wound up here. Is that ok"?

-Ash-
July 12th, 2020, 09:54 AM
Ebonykit nodded. "Stupid Twolegs. Locking cats up because they feel like it." vermin Sklee

Sklee
July 12th, 2020, 10:14 AM
"Eh. At least they took care of me? So, how about you? Where did you come from? You don't seem like you were with Two-legs"?

∆°°∆°°∆ vermin , Roseleader , TroubleandTsunami ∆°°∆°°∆

-Ash-
July 12th, 2020, 10:21 AM
"No, I wasn't with Twolegs. I was a loner. I had a really great mother, but... She went out hunting for me and never came back." He looked down at the ground. "I miss her." Sklee vermin

stag
July 12th, 2020, 10:32 AM
*Darkkit sighed, he covered his eyes with his paws* You stupid idiot! *He said hitting himself* RiverKit wouldn't be gone if I just was never born.* Dark-kit walked out tears in his eyes as he walked into a corner of the clearing*

Sklee
July 12th, 2020, 10:39 AM
"Aw. I'm really sorry. Maybe a Two-leg found her? They do that sometimes. She might not be dead"?

-Ash-
July 12th, 2020, 10:44 AM
Ebonykit looked down. "I don't know."

tye
July 12th, 2020, 10:48 AM
"Ebonykit is a fine name. We all must have clan names that represent us individually and uphold the warrior code. Queens usually name their kits once born and once at the age to become an apprentice that's when you are a 'paw' replacing kit which you no longer are. Has an apprentice you will be trained by your mentor, a fellow warrior, until your final assessment. The leader will bestow a fitted warrior name and you'll continue your duties as so and protect your clanmates," she mewed the whole run down. Sugarapple listened quietly to the kits' story. It was interesting to hear about their journey and equally heartbreaking. As a previous kittypet, she was very lucky to have a loving two-leg family and be surrounded by kin. "You're strong-willed, sweetie. Both of you. It's something needed here in Riverclan."
Sklee TroubleandTsunami

Sklee
July 12th, 2020, 10:51 AM
She nodded. "Well, then I should practice hunting and fighting, right? Or is that for when I'm an apprentice"?

-Ash-
July 12th, 2020, 11:02 AM
Ebonykit looked up. "Yeah! I'll fight all the Twolegs!" vermin Sklee

Sklee
July 12th, 2020, 11:06 AM
"How? You can't kill them. Right? I mean, they can die, but we can't kill them"?

vermin ∆°°∆ TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 12th, 2020, 11:07 AM
"Uh..." He hadn't thought that through. "I just will," he huffed. Sklee vermin

Sklee
July 12th, 2020, 11:24 AM
"Well, I'm also not sure it's possible to actually kill them all. There's a lot of them".

-Ash-
July 12th, 2020, 11:28 AM
"I will kill each and every one of them to find my mother!" he announced Sklee vermin

Sklee
July 12th, 2020, 11:49 AM
"No, but how many Two-legs do you think you could take right now? In a few moons? I'm sorry, but we should just look instead of killing them. She couldn't have gone far if she was captured".

-Ash-
July 12th, 2020, 11:52 AM
"What, so you say we leave here to look?" vermin Sklee

Sklee
July 12th, 2020, 11:54 AM
"Well, I guess we could go to the clearing, but that's not a good idea. What if my Two-legs see me? I like it here, and I don't want to leave".

-Ash-
July 12th, 2020, 11:56 AM
"Fine." (I guess I'm getting someone to be his real mother for us to find) vermin Sklee

Sklee
July 12th, 2020, 11:59 AM
She stepped outside the nursery, and waved for Ebonykit to follow with her tail. (Ok. Maybe my cat saw her in the shelter?)

~RooRoo~
July 12th, 2020, 01:03 PM
[ Open ]

Tinykit was wide awake in the nursery and wanted to talk to an older cat about being an apprentice. He recently found out what an apprentice was and was excited to start his training. The only thing was he had to wait. He didn't wand to wait. Perhaps maybe the voices in his head would tell him what an apprentice did. Tinykit shook the thought away. They were just voices.
(This open?)

skreelyshark
July 12th, 2020, 02:01 PM
“Mom.”, said Violetkit as she head butted Cloudwillow in the chest.

Cloudwillow whisked her head around to see her kit.

"Violetkit! What are you doing out of the nest already?" She purred.

(I will announce your births now!)

Fawnhearted
July 12th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Cloudwillow whisked her head around to see her kit.

"Violetkit! What are you doing out of the nest already?" She purred.

(I will announce your births now!)

“Hungry”. She meowed with a very awkward seriousness for a kit her age.

tye
July 12th, 2020, 02:48 PM
"Woah, woah darlin's! Killing? That's really..uh, impossible to do." She limped over to them before they can run out. "And kits must stay in camp or ya get in trouble with Lionstar. So stay put, ya hear?"

Sklee TroubleandTsunami

Roseleader
July 12th, 2020, 06:13 PM
RoseKit thinking AmberKit wants to play with her is happy to play with AmberKit

Madelaine
July 13th, 2020, 03:37 AM

Tinykit looked up at Cloudwillow. "A cat at the last meeting told me what an apprentice was and I want to know more about it." , he meowed. The former loner ignored the faint voices that were talking in his head like they usually did. It wasn't as loud this time.

Madelaine
July 13th, 2020, 04:11 AM
[ Romulus; ]

Tinykit had just woken up, but the voices in his head were talking. He hated them and often wished they'd go away. Once and a while he would either hit his head with his paw or slam it against the ground. They often gave him a headache. Tinykit heard the voices get louder and he smacked himself upside the head with his left paw. They went away rather quickly. The young kitten stood up and gave his back legs a quick stretch, trying to wake them up. His tail flickered back in forth as he stood up. Something in the corner of his eye flew around. He thought it was a fky, but it disapeared when he looked at it. There in fact wasn't ome. His hallucinations were acting up.

~RooRoo~
July 13th, 2020, 08:04 AM
Milkykit was at the entrance of the nursery and staring at he clearing longingly. cmdR_Paige

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 08:14 AM
“Hungry”. She meowed with a very awkward seriousness for a kit her age.

"Oh all right missy! I'll chew up some freshkill for you." She turned to leave. "What do you want, Violetkit?"

cmdR_Paige
July 13th, 2020, 08:30 AM
Milkykit was at the entrance of the nursery and staring at he clearing longingly. cmdR_Paige

Spiralheart was just passing by when she noticed the sad-looking kit. "Is there something wrong?" she asked, slightly concerned.

~RooRoo~
July 13th, 2020, 08:32 AM
No. she mewed then sighed, I just wish I could be out there. cmdR_Paige

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 08:39 AM
Tinykit looked up at Cloudwillow. "A cat at the last meeting told me what an apprentice was and I want to know more about it." , he meowed. The former loner ignored the faint voices that were talking in his head like they usually did. It wasn't as loud this time.

Cloudwillow gazed sympathetically at the kit.

"Well, a kit eventually becomes an apprentice when they are too big for the nursery. They are given a mentor and the suffix '-paw' by Lionstar and their mentor teaches them how to become a good warrior. Once they are good enough to become a warrior, their apprenticeship will end and Lionstar will give them a new warrior name!"

Roseleader
July 13th, 2020, 09:54 AM
RoseKit who is bigger then most kits that are four days old is about the size of a two weeks old kit Not a four day old kit

Young RoseKit is in the corner and bored because she has nothing to do.

CrystalLune
July 13th, 2020, 01:11 PM
ferntail falls asleep with rosekit by her side

CrystalLune
July 13th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Ivykit went back to the nursery feeling better than she had in moons she layed beside her mom and fell asleep wanting to stay there forever

stag
July 13th, 2020, 01:19 PM
*Dark-kit walked in and layed in his nest* Nobody cares...... *He mumbled*

CrystalLune
July 13th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Ferntail woke up to see her daughter laying next to her. she started licking her

CrystalLune
July 13th, 2020, 01:55 PM
IVykit woke up to her mom licking her

stag
July 13th, 2020, 02:08 PM
*Dark-kit left the den*

Roseleader
July 13th, 2020, 04:26 PM
RoseKit wakes up after a short Nap and gets up wanting to play with someone

young RoseKit walks around the nursey

she leaves the nursey.

Inconsistency
July 13th, 2020, 08:45 PM
Frostkit opened her eyes to darkness because she was blind she yawned and sat up she licked her paw and swished her tail around herself and starts to curl up again and begins to fall asleep.

Madelaine
July 13th, 2020, 11:00 PM
Cloudwillow gazed sympathetically at the kit.

"Well, a kit eventually becomes an apprentice when they are too big for the nursery. They are given a mentor and the suffix '-paw' by Lionstar and their mentor teaches them how to become a good warrior. Once they are good enough to become a warrior, their apprenticeship will end and Lionstar will give them a new warrior name!"

Tinykit was in awe with this. "What do warriors do?", he asked. He'd seen them around, but didn't understant what they did to help the clan. The only ranks he really knew about were leader, queens, and kits.

skreelyshark
July 14th, 2020, 03:51 AM
"They do all sorts of things. They protect us from enemies and hunt for us. They are really important to keep the Clan going."

Cloudwillow looked back at tonight's events. She would probably get kicked out of Riverclan soon and she was scared. Scared to leave her friends and family. Scared to leave the safety of the nursery. She cursed Duskrunner under her breath before feeling herself sink into a deep, deep river of sadness.
Sparkling Flower

Exis
July 14th, 2020, 02:42 PM
Foxblaze lay in her nest in the nursery peacefully sleeping.
~RooRoo~

Quasar
July 14th, 2020, 08:15 PM
Bumblebelly could melt at the dramatic story telling, his heart soft and squishy for kit. He listened with emphatic nods of his head, small gasps and chuckles as he listened. "Well isn't that utterly exciting! I'm so proud of you my pumpkin pod! You should make friends more often, I think." He hummed.

Sproutkit giggled as he listened to his adoptive fathers reaction, "And g-guess what!" he bounced up and down a bit, "I m-made another f-friend! Her n-names d-drizzle!" he mewed, his eyes glittering with happiness. He nuzzled bumblebellys shoulder, another giggle escaping the small tom. He never wanted to become an apprentice. If it meant he could stay in the nursery with Bumblebelly, he would stay as a kit forever and ever. Except, then he wouldn't be able to see Icekit as much, and that was definitely a problem.

~Berry~
July 14th, 2020, 08:39 PM
Leopardkit licked his paw.
Wishing Thrush kit was still alive

aloeforurburn
July 14th, 2020, 10:26 PM
CloudKit heard the call of lionstar, Splashkit let’s go see what news The leader has we will continue the game later! He mewed almost two excited to wait and ran out of the nursery but still watching for her to follow. Cucumberr.
(sorry I havent been on in forever I had wifi taken away for no reason :P I will see if I can come back on when I have school on next Tuesday)
"Ok!" she rushed out of the nursery tripping over her own paw, slightly behind Cloudkit. Splashkit jumped up suddenly, filled with excitement. When she finally caught up with Cloudkit she stood beside him "What do you think the meeting is about?" she meowed dirt still on her chin and paws from falling.

ciitrus--fruitz
July 15th, 2020, 12:05 AM
Hearing the call, Mosskit awakens and stretches, padding to the nursery entrance. He watches as Lionstar addresses the warriors, wondering what it will be like when he is finally old enough to join the meeting.
Mosskit watches the other kits from the nursery, trying to muster up the courage to talk to one of them. Although they've already spent moons together, he is still nervous about making friends. After all, he doesn't want to seem boring.

~RooRoo~
July 15th, 2020, 07:22 AM
Milkykit came up to the queen. Can you play with me? Ima bored. she complained. Mentallyunstable

stag
July 15th, 2020, 07:27 AM
*Dark-kit woke up, he was wearing thin after just sleeping and nothing else, his mental state was down as well* Whats the point, why dont I just so jump in the river *He mumbled*

ciitrus--fruitz
July 15th, 2020, 07:36 AM
Mosskit is alarmed by Darkkit's statement. He sits down next to him and looks at him with concern. "Hey, is something bugging you?" DragonClaw.

stag
July 15th, 2020, 07:57 AM
Yes,You see my scars * "He looked away from Mosskit, he couldnt look himself anymore* There from my brother...He was exiled last moon." *Dark-kit coverd his eyes with his paws,he was wearing thin, body and mind* mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
July 15th, 2020, 08:03 AM
Yes,You see my scars * "He looked away from Mosskit, he couldnt look himself anymore* There from my brother...He was exiled last moon." *Dark-kit coverd his eyes with his paws,he was wearing thin, body and mind* mellifluentCurator
"Well, it seems to me like it was a good thing he was exiled." A look of sadness crosses his face as he watches Darkkit. He wishes he knew how to help, but instead he shuffles a little closer to the other kit. DragonClaw.

stag
July 15th, 2020, 08:12 AM
...*He Looked at Moss-kit, wiping away his tears* Its fine......*He lied* mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
July 15th, 2020, 08:26 AM
Mosskit's frown deepens. He can tell there's something else that Darkkit isn't telling him, but he decides not to press the issue any further. "Okay, then. But hey," he says, nudging Darkkit with his shoulder, "I think you're pretty cool." DragonClaw.

stag
July 15th, 2020, 08:29 AM
You too Mosskit! *Dark-kit left the den than came back,He looked at an old flower* mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
July 15th, 2020, 08:52 AM
Mosskit sees Darkkit enter the nursery again. "Where did you go, Darkkit?" he asks, tilting his head curiously.

stag
July 15th, 2020, 08:55 AM
To get something *He held out a purple flower,*It was from my mother before she died.* His tone sounded not happy nor sad*

Exis
July 15th, 2020, 09:04 AM
Milkykit came up to the queen. Can you play with me? Ima bored. she complained. Mentallyunstable
“Of course dear.” Foxblaze mewed groggily.

ciitrus--fruitz
July 15th, 2020, 09:17 AM
Mosskit is shocked. Well, this conversation certainly took a much more morbid turn. He licks his chest fur, grappling for words as Darkkit stands in front of him. "Oh. Well, it is certainly beautiful." DragonClaw.

stag
July 15th, 2020, 09:20 AM
*Dark-kit layed down with the flower and fell asleep, he's breathing was a tiny bit rasped*

Roseleader
July 15th, 2020, 11:54 AM
young Rose now that,s it,s nighttime goes to sleep

Roseleader
July 15th, 2020, 11:55 AM
[in the morning] RoseKit now five days old wakes up.

stag
July 15th, 2020, 12:03 PM
*He woke up leaving his flower and left the den and walked around camp to clear his head*

~Berry~
July 15th, 2020, 12:06 PM
Dovekit who was sitting at the entrance of the nursery. Watched every kit who walked in and out.
She would make sure they were following orders. If she saw kits in a fight she would break it up.
She also made sure kits were happy.

~Berry~
July 15th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Dovekit walked over to Cloud willow esa
Momma? Is lion star gonna kick us out?

~RooRoo~
July 15th, 2020, 01:45 PM
What game? she asked her white paws flinging dirt as she jumped up and down. Mentallyunstable

Roseleader
July 15th, 2020, 01:46 PM
RoseKit leaves the nursey to run around the camp not planning on leaving the camp.

Inconsistency
July 15th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Whitekit finally came to the nursery she had heard things about Sorrelkit being exiled what’s that anyway? She thought her eyes searching for the tortoiseshell she walked up to Leopardkit Hello, do you know someone named Sorrelkit? Thornclaw1.

~Berry~
July 15th, 2020, 08:31 PM
Leopardkit, She has been gone ages ago whitekit.
She and Riverkit were exiled. TheShadowAnimal

Inconsistency
July 15th, 2020, 08:38 PM
...Well...W-what’s exiled? Hmm... Her voice cracked as she tried to hide the fact she knew what that meant mostly. She left her, no but she.. Yes she did! She knew you were lonely she left you a bitter cloud formed in her heart It did not matter she was Wiling to get herself exiled so that’s Her fualt! I don’t care about her anymore I don’t care if she turns to crow-food I only know have to care about what comes next. Thornclaw1.

stag
July 15th, 2020, 08:38 PM
*Dark-kit walked in, he seemed to be in a kinda better mood. Not really tho, he couldnt look at himself anymore. He just wanted to jump off the cliffs next to camp* They cant come Back! But they can join the other clans or form a rouge group! *Dark-kit thought of his half brothers River-kit, Blood and Claw* lord Starclan help me...

Roseleader
July 15th, 2020, 08:39 PM
RoseKit walks back into the nursey

~Berry~
July 15th, 2020, 08:41 PM
Leopardkit, When the leader says you have to leave forever. TheShadowAnimal

~Berry~
July 15th, 2020, 08:45 PM
Leopardkit, Well that was pretty harsh! He mewed.
My best friend Thrush kit left the clan and got killed. I used to not like his attitude and tell him to shut up. But now I really miss him. TheShadowAnimal

gs29513
July 15th, 2020, 08:58 PM
Bouncing around the den, Rushkit looked for someone to play with. Do u wanna pway Miwkykit? she asked, padding up to her sister. ~RooRoo~

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 12:11 AM
Mosskit stretches, twitching his whiskers and yawning. He knows it is too late to be awake, but tonight he is restless and just looking for a friend.

~RooRoo~
July 16th, 2020, 05:50 AM
Yes. Wets play. she said already getting better at words as she saw her sister was r. gs29513

gs29513
July 16th, 2020, 05:52 AM
WAY! Rushkit squealed happily, bouncing in a circle. Flicking a piece of moss at her sister, she laughed happily. ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 16th, 2020, 05:55 AM
She flicked the moss back then spotte a puddle outside and pointed. Let’s go over thewe! she mewed. gs29513

gs29513
July 16th, 2020, 05:57 AM
Wets get wet! Rushkit squeaked, bounding towards the puddle. We'w swim! ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 16th, 2020, 05:59 AM
Milkykit joined and made pretty big splash. Wow! That was fun! Let’s play a game in the watew! she squealed. gs29513

stag
July 16th, 2020, 06:01 AM
*Dark-kit was out in the clearing just sitting there. He rememberd that day, the day everything changed for him and Riverkit....It was slowmo It only hurt for a few seconds*

gs29513
July 16th, 2020, 06:02 AM
Wokay! Rushkit chirped, trying to flick water at her sister. ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 16th, 2020, 06:04 AM
Wots called... sliding! she meowed then nudge her sister out of the way and backed away from the puddle. She then ran as fast as she could but when she got to the puddle she slid across and her stomach got all muddy and wet. gs29513

gs29513
July 16th, 2020, 06:07 AM
Watch out! Rushkit called, before trying to copy her sister. Except for a muddy belly, which she plopped down in the puddle to clean, she didn't really get anything out of doing it. ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 16th, 2020, 06:09 AM
She laughed at her sister then copied it and plopped in the puddle beside Rushkit. She looked in her sisters eyes then started laughing again. gs29513

gs29513
July 16th, 2020, 06:55 AM
Giggling, Rushkit flicked a pawful of water at her sister. ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 16th, 2020, 06:56 AM
Milkykit did it back. Now she didn’t have white paws. She was all black. gs29513

gs29513
July 16th, 2020, 07:26 AM
Shaking her head to get rid of the water, Rushkit squeaked with happiness. I'm swimming like a Wiverclan cat! ~RooRoo~

Inconsistency
July 16th, 2020, 07:54 AM
(I didn’t say half that aloud just the purple letters! Also told you she’d be cold!! XD) Whitekit just flicked her tail and walked off to curl up in a dark corner wondering when she’d finally have friends. She curled up tightly with her tail, and closed her eyes. ThornClaw.

~RooRoo~
July 16th, 2020, 08:10 AM
Me too! she meowed with her sister. gs29513

Willowfern
July 16th, 2020, 08:15 AM
Mosskit stretches, twitching his whiskers and yawning. He knows it is too late to be awake, but tonight he is restless and just looking for a friend.
(Heehee, Ik we haven’t talked about RPing yet but...)
Dunekit crept up on her brother, quietly watching his tail before she sprang! She landed on top of Mosskit and giggled,
“Were you surprised?”

(Also, when roleplaying, it’s best to talk in past-tense)

gs29513
July 16th, 2020, 08:24 AM
We'we the best swimmews! Rushkit announced triumphantly, scrambling out of the puddle. Bounding towards her mother, she poked her gently. Momma, we'we the best swimmews! ~RooRoo~ Sugarglider

sootsplashed
July 16th, 2020, 08:39 AM
We'we the best swimmews! Rushkit announced triumphantly, scrambling out of the puddle. Bounding towards her mother, she poked her gently. Momma, we'we the best swimmews! ~RooRoo~ Sugarglider
Thrushvine purred gently. "Yes, you are!" She mewed, almost laughing at her kits playing. She felt the best, here watching kits, better than she ever felt as a warrior.

sootsplashed
July 16th, 2020, 09:05 AM
Podkit watched as another kit woke up. Yes! he thought, a new friend! The creamy white tomkit leapt over to in front of the kit and smiled. "Hi! I'm Podkit, who are you?" He chirped, hoping this cat was nice. Maybe he would help him find plant friends!"Do you wanna help me find plant friends? I'll show you the ones I already have!" Podkit motioned over to some plants in the back of the nursery smiling.

Roseleader
July 16th, 2020, 09:19 AM
young RoseKit ,is alone and bored in the corner

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 09:44 AM
Mosskit yelped when Dunekit pounced him. He crouched low and laughed, trying to kick her off. "Yes, I was. But watch out, cuz next time I'm gonna get you!" Willowfern

(sorry for the late response, I just woke up)

~RooRoo~
July 16th, 2020, 12:13 PM
Then Milkykit followed all full of mud. My paws aren’t white! she mewed. Sugarglider gs29513

gs29513
July 16th, 2020, 12:35 PM
Spotting another kit in the corner, Rushkit bounced over. I'm Wushkit, and this is my sister Miwkykit. Do you want to pway? she asked hopefully. ~RooRoo~ Roseleader

~RooRoo~
July 16th, 2020, 12:37 PM
Umm. Milkykit seemed shy. Not wanting to meet new cats. I’m good. she mewed walking back to the puddle. gs29513

gs29513
July 16th, 2020, 12:39 PM
Okay. Rushkit mewed, a little bit embarrassed and sorry her sister didn't want to play. ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 16th, 2020, 12:45 PM
It’s fine. she mewed when she was at the puddle. She sat down and dipped her tail in the puddle. She sighed. Why am I so shy? she thought. gs29513

Roseleader
July 16th, 2020, 01:00 PM
yes I want to play my name,s RoseKit WushKit.

~Berry~
July 16th, 2020, 01:12 PM
mellifluentCurator
Dovekit: Hey Mosskit watcha doing?

Roseleader
July 16th, 2020, 01:19 PM
RoseKit curls up in the corner

Roseleader
July 16th, 2020, 01:20 PM
she gets up and sits

Roseleader
July 16th, 2020, 01:32 PM
RoseKit smells around the nursey and leaves the corner

Roseleader
July 16th, 2020, 01:38 PM
RoseKit walks up to the birthing queen and asks her are you okay

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 01:40 PM
Mosskit shakes Dunekit off and turns to Dovekit. "Being attacked, I guess," he laughs, shaking his fur out and sitting down. Willowfern Thornclaw1

Quasar
July 16th, 2020, 01:44 PM
RoseKit walks up to the birthing queen and asks her are you okay

Great. Just fantastic. A random kit wandering over to her was just what she needed right now. Antfrost glared at the kit "yes, I'm just dandy! It's like bouncing around in a field of daisies- no, of course I'm not okay! What are you even doing here? Why don't you go running off to your mommy and leave me the hell alone!" she snapped, a bit taken aback at how she acted. What in the name of starclan was she thinking? She was still adamant about the kit leaving her alone, though. This was important adult stuff, it wasn't polite for kits to go shoving their noses into other cat's business.

Roseleader
July 16th, 2020, 01:45 PM
RoseKit wlks back to the corner

RoseKit curls up

CrystalLune
July 16th, 2020, 01:57 PM
Ferntail walked over to the sad kit. ¨come on she is just grouchy from the pain you can sleep with me.¨ Roseleader

~Berry~
July 16th, 2020, 01:58 PM
mellifluentCurator
Dovekit smiled. Not too much where you might hurt each other tho.

CrystalLune
July 16th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Ferntail walked up to Antfrost ¨Don´t yell at a kit like that¨ she snapped ¨She was just worried about you thats all¨! Mumble

stag
July 16th, 2020, 02:03 PM
*Dark-kit had anther stick for Antfrost and gave it to her* Mumble

CrystalLune
July 16th, 2020, 02:06 PM
Ferntail turned and left the den

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 02:12 PM
Mosskit smiles a little. "No, I don't think Dunekit's puny claws could hurt me at all," he laughs, shooting a teasing glance at his sister. "Anyways, what are you up to, Dovekit?" Thornclaw1 Willowfern

CrystalLune
July 16th, 2020, 02:19 PM
(Ferntail is gone at the moment she is not here) DragonClaw

stag
July 16th, 2020, 02:19 PM
*Dark-kit gave Antfrost a new stick, He hissed at FernTail's comment* Mind your own Business. Mumble Dovepelt

CrystalLune
July 16th, 2020, 02:20 PM
(uuhh you already posted that) DragonClaw

~Berry~
July 16th, 2020, 02:24 PM
mellifluentCurator
Dovekit flicked her tail. Not much just keeping everyone in line. Mom says I would make a great leader!

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 02:34 PM
"Oh yeah?" Mosskit flicks his ears and wraps his tail around his paws. "Well, when you're leader, make sure to save me a spot next to you on the Streamstone," he teases, nudging Dovekit with his shoulder. Thornclaw1

stag
July 16th, 2020, 02:36 PM
*He left the den, his scars visible*

~Berry~
July 16th, 2020, 02:37 PM
mellifluentCurator
I really want someone close to me up there. But you never know I might have a mate and could choose him over you! But eh I still have a long time...

stag
July 16th, 2020, 02:47 PM
*He brought back a trout and gave it dove and moss-kit. He not eaten, dark-kit played it off s if he wasnt hungry*

~Berry~
July 16th, 2020, 02:55 PM
Thx Darkit! She mewed. What a sweetie! DragonClaw

stag
July 16th, 2020, 03:03 PM
no problem *He said nervously walked over to his nest*

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 03:06 PM
Mosskit smiles and says, "Why, I'd hope you wouldn't choose some tomcat over your dear brother." He winks playfully and smiles a bit wider.
Mosskit looks at the fish and then at Darkkit. "Wow, thanks! But this is a big fish for just the two of us, so do you want any Darkkit?" DragonClaw. Thornclaw1

~Berry~
July 16th, 2020, 03:09 PM
Dovekit nodded your not very plump I mean no Blizzardpaw plump but rojnd enough. Skinny starving cats are never as good as a plump ready to fight warrior. DragonClaw

skreelyshark
July 16th, 2020, 03:09 PM
mellifluentCurator Thornclaw1

Cloudwillow purred seeing her kits playing with the other kits.

"Are you big enough to eat fish already? You're going to become a very big kit soon!" she teased.

stag
July 16th, 2020, 03:11 PM
oh no..im..just not ...hungry, its you guys. *He said nerously and faced thewall, he cried softy after looking at his scars* Thornclaw1 mellifluentCurator

~Berry~
July 16th, 2020, 03:16 PM
Dovekit: Poor guy he is upset. She mewed to Mosskit. mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 03:28 PM
Mosskit walks over and pushes his face into his mother's soft coat. "I hope I become big and tall like Lionstar! He's so cool," he purrs.
Mosskit becomes a little concerned at Darkkit's statement. "Well, you should eat anyways if you wanna become a good warrior." esa DragonClaw. Thornclaw1

skreelyshark
July 16th, 2020, 03:36 PM
mellifluentCurator Thornclaw1

"Lionstar is very cool. But I thought you wanted to become a medicine cat! Dovekit, come here! Look after your pelt!"

stag
July 16th, 2020, 03:38 PM
No..Im fine really, Im just Tired thats all. *He fell asleep*

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Mosskit nods politely. "I do. Lionstar is cool because he is so kind. He helped ThunderClan when they needed it! And that's what I want to do, help cats." He snuggles up to his mother and giggles when she scolds Dovekit. esa Thornclaw1

sootsplashed
July 16th, 2020, 03:53 PM
Thrushvine gasped as the first kit was born. "You're doing great, Antfrost." She mewed softly, licking the kit so he would be warm. Of course, Antfrost could have done it but she wanted the queen to focus on kitting at the moment. She placed the spiky furred kit at his mother's belly, hoping he would start to suckle.
Mumble Wings

~Berry~
July 16th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Dovekit: Mom it,is fine! I just got a little dirt from rolling with my Moss ball I will be right on it!
She began cleaning her fluffy pale grey fur. esa

Aspensong
July 16th, 2020, 04:15 PM
Aspenkit chewed on the moss making up her nest, she was a bit of a loner but enjoyed the bustling of the other kits in the background.
She stretched and yawned and peeked outside to the clearing to watch the adult cats. Aspenkit wants to be a medicine cat when she's old enough, she was never interested in fighting or hunting like her littermates, though, she liked to swim.

~Berry~
July 16th, 2020, 04:21 PM
A kit from the shadows noticed the new she kit and started slinking along the shadows to her. His black spots were barely seen through the dark shadows. Though his tan fur showed a little. Aspensong

Roseleader
July 16th, 2020, 04:26 PM
RoseKit leaves the nursey and goes to the elder,s den.

Sklee
July 16th, 2020, 04:34 PM
Amberkit hopped into the nursery, and looked around for that eye-catching she had liked earlier.

Sugarglider

Roseleader
July 16th, 2020, 04:36 PM
RoseKit enters the nursey

Sklee
July 16th, 2020, 04:36 PM
Amberkit noticed her. "Hey, uh, Rosekit, right"?

Roseleader

Aspensong
July 16th, 2020, 04:37 PM
Thornclaw1 Aspenkit flicked her ear a bit and had a feeling of someone watching her, she turned around and looked around the nursery. She squinted at the shdaows and eventually spotted the black and tan kit. "Hello?" She asked.

Roseleader
July 16th, 2020, 04:42 PM
Right AmberKit RoseKit relpeys to AmberKit.

stag
July 16th, 2020, 04:42 PM
*Dark-kit hit the wall, His nightmare woke him up* AHHHH! *He yelled as got up and ran out the of the den to a corner of the clearing covering his head with his paws*

~Berry~
July 16th, 2020, 04:43 PM
He finally walked out. Uh Hi I am Leopardkit! You are? Aspensong

~Berry~
July 16th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Dovekit rushed over. You ok bud? Looks like you had some nightmare! DragonClaw

stag
July 16th, 2020, 04:45 PM
*He was in clearing covering his head with his paws crying* (My poor baby)

sootsplashed
July 16th, 2020, 04:47 PM
Thrushvine purred at the sight of amberkit. "Hello little one. Where is your mother?" Sklee
--
Thrushvine took a step back as Antfrost flicked her ear, but quickly came back as the black she-cat started to tremble. The second kit came out, and Trushvine licked him as fast as he could, hoping to get him to his mother sooner. She placed him next to the other kit and took a step back, letting the other queen have a moment or two with her newborns. She remembered the day Milkykit, Rushkit, Stingkit, and Splashkit had been born. That was probably the best day of her life.
Arie Mumble

Aspensong
July 16th, 2020, 04:48 PM
Aspenkit stood up so she could be at his height (she's very tiny!). "Hi Leopardkit! I'm Aspenkit." She pawed at the ground nervously. "Do you want to be my friend?"

~Berry~
July 16th, 2020, 04:51 PM
Yeah Sure!! Thoughts: Darn did I say that out loud! Oh Brother...
My only friend is a cat named Leopardblaze. Aspensong

Aspensong
July 16th, 2020, 04:55 PM
"That's great! I don't have many friends, I'm new here. My mother is Thrushvine, if you know her." Aspenkit rambled a bit, happy to be with a friend and not thinking much about it.
"Do you want to be a warrior when you're older? I can't wait to become an apprentice. I want to be a med cat, though I'll probably end up a warrior, which I don't mind." Thornclaw1

~Berry~
July 16th, 2020, 04:58 PM
Yup I am gonna be a great warrior! And yeah I know Thrushvine!
She is really nice. I had a best friend once named Thrushkit. But he snuck out and was eaten by a owl.
So do you want to,be my best friend? Aspensong

Aspensong
July 16th, 2020, 05:10 PM
"O-oh." Aspenkit said surprised to hear the bluntness of what happened to Thrushkit. "Well, they must be happy in StarClan. Yes, I'd love to be your best friend." Aspenkit purred happily. Thornclaw1

~Berry~
July 16th, 2020, 05:11 PM
Ok well I am going to get some fresh kill. Do you want something too? Aspensong

Aspensong
July 16th, 2020, 05:16 PM
"Sure! I'll come with, wonder if there's any good fish." Thornclaw1

~Berry~
July 16th, 2020, 05:19 PM
Ok follow me! Aspensong

Aspensong
July 16th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Aspenkit follows Leopardkit eagerly.

Sklee
July 16th, 2020, 06:25 PM
"Oh. Uh, not exactly here. More like probably dead".

Sugarglider

Willowfern
July 16th, 2020, 07:12 PM
Mosskit yelped when Dunekit pounced him. He crouched low and laughed, trying to kick her off. "Yes, I was. But watch out, cuz next time I'm gonna get you!" Willowfern

(sorry for the late response, I just woke up)
“Heeheehee, No you won’t!”

stag
July 16th, 2020, 07:21 PM
*Dark-kit walked in, he was shooken. he shivered in fear as riverkit and sorrekit faces flashed in his mind, he clawed the air, there was nothing there*

~Berry~
July 16th, 2020, 07:33 PM
Dovekit walked over to him.
Are you ok?
I can help you if you want. DragonClaw

stag
July 16th, 2020, 07:47 PM
*He snapped out of it* I...Im going to bed. *Dark-kit said, his tone filled with fear. His mind filled with fear as he had another Nightmare after falling asleep**

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 08:19 PM
Mosskit smiles and drops into a crouch. "Yeah? What makes you so sure?" He lashes his tail playfully and flicks his ears. Willowfern

Inconsistency
July 16th, 2020, 08:21 PM
Whitekit's eyes peeked open and she sat up watching the other kits play. She was really bored why didn't people talk to her? am I still sick she looked at herself and checked her breathing she was fine.. Maybe she wasn't likeable at all. She curled up still watching the nursery but she was pretending to sleep.

~Berry~
July 16th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Dovekit: Hello you seem down. Anything I can do? TheShadowAnimal

stag
July 16th, 2020, 08:28 PM
*Dark-kit had another nightmare, he woke up and mumbled* How am I gonna serve my clan if I cant even think straight. *He layed in his nest watching the other kits, fear inhis eyes, he shivered. His paws visible shook.*

Inconsistency
July 16th, 2020, 08:30 PM
Whitekit knew she could do something but she wasn't in the mood for cheerful kits right now, she forced a smile Thank you! But I'm just tried.. She mewed a fake yawn and gave Dovekit a grateful glance, before she laid her head down on her paws. Thornclaw1.

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 08:30 PM
Mosskit pads over to Darkkit and sits next to him. He looks the other kit over with concern in his eyes. What was wrong with him? Mosskit wishes he knew what to do or how to help, but for now he just lays his tail over Darkkit's as a sign of friendship. DragonClaw.

~Berry~
July 16th, 2020, 08:33 PM
Dovekit: Well whitekit just saying that Darkkit could sure use a she kits company. She winked. He is lonely kinda like you. TheShadowAnimal

Aspensong
July 16th, 2020, 08:33 PM
TheShadowAnimal Aspenkit noticed the quiet she-cat. She, herself, didn't have many other kits to talk to so she went over to her and gently pawed at her. "Hi there, are you okay?"

stag
July 16th, 2020, 08:37 PM
Thanks Moss-kit. *The dark tom smiled quietly, his body on edge his paws shaking. He dung his claws into his nest no trying to damage his speical flower* I cant do this anymore....I have to tell Mosskit about it...The attack. *He thought* mellifluentCurator

Aspensong
July 16th, 2020, 08:38 PM
Aspenkit walked around the nursery, pawing at moss and other plants.

Inconsistency
July 16th, 2020, 08:40 PM
Whitekit got to her paws to look at the two she-kits in front of her I'll try to talk to darkkit right? though I don't know if he'll want my company of all cats but ok. She mewed to Dovekit. { Thornclaw1. } I'm alright, thanks She reassured her. { Aspensong. }

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 08:42 PM
"Anytime," mosskit meows, smiling gently. Whatever he has to do to get his friend to feel safe, he will.

Aspensong
"That's good to hear. Are you busy?" TheShadowAnimal

stag
Mosskit I'll take it from here. Thank you tho. *A calico tom said his pelt also scared* It's Redspot..Im now a queen and taking care of you kits. *He went next to Dark-kit and comforted his nephew* Moss-kit, He was attacked by his brother River-kit,Yes the exiled one...He has PTSD from the attack. Im thanking you for supporting him. mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 08:48 PM
Mosskit is a bit startled by the tom. He flicks his ears and taps his left paw as he listens to Redspot speak. As he does so, he grows more and more sad. "Oh, my. That's... I'm so sorry," he tells Darkkit. Mosskit promises himself that he'll always be there to support Darkkit. He wishes he had more to say, but the kit is at a loss for words.

Inconsistency
July 16th, 2020, 08:49 PM
No not really Dovekit… I think.. Said I should talk to darkkit I don't think they'll want me to talk to them though... She mewed she almost couldn't believe she had been that honest but what's to lose? Lying is mean, and bad. { Aspensong. }

stag
July 16th, 2020, 08:50 PM
Its not your fault Moss-kit *The calico tom said to the kit* mellifluentCurator

Aspensong
July 16th, 2020, 08:53 PM
TheShadowAnimal (wait oops are you mistaking me with someone else? I'm Aspenkit, is maybe Thornclaw1 is Dovekit? idk)

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 08:56 PM
Mosskitks frown deepens. "I know, it's just... I wish I could have been there to help." Privately, Mosskit wonders how a sibling could betray his own brother like that. He hopes nothing like that ever happens between him and his siblings. DragonClaw.

Willowfern
July 16th, 2020, 08:57 PM
Mosskit smiles and drops into a crouch. "Yeah? What makes you so sure?" He lashes his tail playfully and flicks his ears. Willowfern
“Well...”

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 09:01 PM
Willowfern Mosskit pounces at Dunekit, aiming for her back.

~Berry~
July 16th, 2020, 09:03 PM
Leopardkit walked in and fell asleep

~Berry~
July 16th, 2020, 09:04 PM
Dovekit goes to her nest to sleep

Roseleader
July 16th, 2020, 09:21 PM
um are there any new posts

Aspensong
July 16th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Aspenkit walked around her moss nest and patted it down, curling up to try and sleep.

Roseleader
July 16th, 2020, 09:28 PM
RoseKit walk to WhiteKit and says are you okay my name,s RoseKit what,s your.

DustyRose
July 16th, 2020, 09:33 PM
Shineflower sees the two kits. "Hello.", She says dipping her head in greeting

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 09:40 PM
Mosskit yawns and curls up next to his sister, trying to go to sleep.

DustyRose
July 16th, 2020, 09:52 PM
Mosskit yawns and curls up next to his sister, trying to go to sleep.
Shineflower smiles at him

Inconsistency
July 16th, 2020, 10:23 PM
(Whitekit was telling aspen kit Dovekit told her that she should talk to darkkit) { Aspensong. }

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 10:23 PM
Mosskit smiles back, growing drowsy as his eyes slip shut and he falls asleep. Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 16th, 2020, 10:25 PM
Mosskit smiles back, growing drowsy as his eyes slip shut and he falls asleep. Radiantshine300 (Whoops I meant Horizonfur got mixed up with my WindClan cat) Horizonfur gets up on her paws mellifluentCurator

Aspensong
July 16th, 2020, 10:48 PM
(ohh okay, sorry for confusion!) "Why haven't you?" Asked Aspenkit TheShadowAnimal

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 10:57 PM
As he was only half asleep, Mosskit is awaken by the sound of Horizonfur getting up in front of him. He lifts his head up and looks at her, still tired. Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 16th, 2020, 11:00 PM
[QUOTE=mellifluentCurator;756907]As he was only half asleep, Mosskit is awaken by the sound of Horizonfur getting up in front of him. He lifts his head up and looks at her, still tired. Radiantshine300
Horizonfur looks at him. "I brought you prey from the fresh-kill pile.", She says, dropping a juicy vole. (How do you do a mention?)

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 11:06 PM
"Oh," Mosskit says, standing up caredully so as to not awaken Dovekit. He pads over and takes it gratefully, sitting down in front of the she-cat. "Thank you, ma'am." Radiantshine300

(Just type the @ symbol and the person's username.)

DustyRose
July 16th, 2020, 11:09 PM
mellifluentCurator (Okay good to know) She purrs with amusement. "Ma'am? You can just say Horizonfur.", She says then asks, "Would you like me to play moss-ball with you?"

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 11:11 PM
Mosskit ducks his head respectively. "Ok, Horizonfur. And yes, but may I eat this first?" He asks, flicking his ears. Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 16th, 2020, 11:14 PM
mellifluentCurator She watches him eat. (She's always wanted kits of her own but she just hasn't had any yet I guess)

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 11:17 PM
Mosskit tucks into the vole, and when he's finished he licks his muzzle and washes his face with a paw. He looks up at Horizonfur and smiles politely, retrieving the ball from next to Leopardkit. He bats it toward Horizonfur and drops into a playful pose. Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 16th, 2020, 11:19 PM
mellifluentCurator Horizonfur easily bats it out of the air and flings it back at Mosskit. (This is getting kinda boring, can you think of anything to spice it up?)

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 11:27 PM
Mosskit leaps up and bats it back to Horizonfur, laughing as he lands. All the sleepiness has gone from him and he is energized and ready to play, but something else is nagging at his mind. "Excuse me," he asks, "But I haven't seen you in the nursery before. Are you close to kitting?" He doesnkt think she is, her belly isn't round with the tell-tale sign of kits. Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 16th, 2020, 11:29 PM
mellifluentCurator Horizonfur laughs "No," she looks at Mosskit, "I have to go." She walks away. Burningkit comes over :rainbowllama: :bloomingrose: :mikilien: :squee:

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 11:32 PM
Mosskit frowns slightly as his new playmate leaves, but he feels better once he sees Burningkit. "Hey," he says, tail in the air, "Do you wanna play with me?" he gestures to the moss ball Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 16th, 2020, 11:34 PM
Burningkit pouts. "Moss-ball is boring," she says in a silky voice. "You know what would be fun?"

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 11:36 PM
Mosskit tilts his head and taps his front paws on the floor of the nursery. "What," he asks. Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 16th, 2020, 11:39 PM
mellifluentCurator "If we explored RiverClan territory!"

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 11:46 PM
Mosspaw is taken aback by this. He flicks his head nervously. "Wh-what? Uh, I dunno, that sounds like a bad idea. What if we got caught, or worse, hurt?" His mind immediately goes to poor Thrushkit, who snuck out and paid the price. Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 16th, 2020, 11:50 PM
mellifluentCurator She flicks her tail. "I knew you'd be too scared. I'll just go explore by myself," she starts walking away. "Scaredy mouse," she mutters loud enough for Mosskit to hear (I have to go to sleep so I won't reply until maybe 8:00/9:00 AM EDT.)

ciitrus--fruitz
July 16th, 2020, 11:55 PM
Mosskit shakes his head again and flicks his ears. He knows he's less brave than the average kit, but hearing it out loud makes it feel worse. "W-wait!" he yelps, rushing up to the she-kit. "Um, I'll go with you, but we have to be careful. I don't want my mama to get in too much trouble." He taps his paws on the ground again. Radiantshine300

(That's cool dude, just vm me when you wake up)

stag
July 17th, 2020, 07:27 AM
*Redspot nodded softy as he looked at Mosskit Then back at Dark-kit*

DustyRose
July 17th, 2020, 07:29 AM
mellifluentCurator Burningkit's eyes sparkle. "Let's fish in the river!" she says and dashes off

stag
July 17th, 2020, 07:36 AM
*Redspot listened to the kits* I wouldnt do that, Thrushkit died sneaking out of camp and got eaten by an owl, I really wouldnt recommend it.

Roseleader
July 17th, 2020, 07:38 AM
RoseKit gets up from the corner.

DustyRose
July 17th, 2020, 07:39 AM
*Redspot listened to the kits* I wouldnt do that, Thrushkit died sneaking out of camp and got eaten by an owl, I really wouldnt recommend it.
Burningkit is already gone

stag
July 17th, 2020, 07:42 AM
I-- *He bolted out of the nursery going off Burning kit sent, its was to confuseing because Riverclan sents*

Roseleader
July 17th, 2020, 08:43 AM
RoseKit leaves the nursey

Roseleader
July 17th, 2020, 08:46 AM
she comes back to the nursey

Inconsistency
July 17th, 2020, 08:48 AM
Haven’t I talked to darkkit? Personally I don’t think they’ll like me but I could go what do you think? She mewed. Aspensong.

ciitrus--fruitz
July 17th, 2020, 09:20 AM
Mosskit flicks his ears twice and follows Burningkit.

(At this point we move to Riverclan Territory)

Roseleader
July 17th, 2020, 09:24 AM
RoseKit curls up in the corner

Roseleader
July 17th, 2020, 09:24 AM
she falls asleep

Roseleader
July 17th, 2020, 09:25 AM
[in the morning] RoseKit wakes up now 6 days old.

Roseleader
July 17th, 2020, 09:28 AM
like normal RoseKit is in the corner hoping someone will play with her.

ciitrus--fruitz
July 17th, 2020, 10:03 AM
Mosskit bursts through to the nursery, trembling with fear. His eyes search rapidly for his mother until he finds her, and he rushes towards her. "Mama!" he yells, pushing his face into her silky fur. esa

DustyRose
July 17th, 2020, 12:09 PM
TroubleandTsunami Burningkit glances at Ebonykit. "I'm bored, aren't you?"

-Ash-
July 17th, 2020, 12:23 PM
Ebonykit looked at her. "I miss Mommy." (he joined after his mom dissappeared) Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 17th, 2020, 12:26 PM
TroubleandTsunami She sighs, looking annoyed, then her face lights up, "I know Ebonykit!" she says, sounding excited. (I bet you can guess where this is heading)

skreelyshark
July 17th, 2020, 01:00 PM
mellifluentCurator

"Have you had anything to eat, Mosskit? Where are your siblings?" Cloudwillow tried to wrap her tail around her tiny kit.

She was exhausted after talking to Lionstar and her heart felt empty after the loss of her mate.

"Mosskit, you've got to forget your father, alright? Just imagine he never existed."