PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Fallenpine
March 18th, 2020, 07:12 AM
Koipaw padded into the nursery and headed toward a kit who was calling for her mom.
"Hey kit," she mumbled. "What's wrong? Do you want this mouse?"
Miss kitty cat

Storm Flower
March 18th, 2020, 09:45 AM
She nodded

marshy
March 19th, 2020, 10:12 AM
Shimm

Sparrowkit jumped out of his dream. "Woah, cool dream." He yawned and then looked over to Sunkit. He padded over to him and batted his face. "Wake up Sunkit! I'm bored." he fell onto his stomach to prove his boredness.

Sweetie
March 19th, 2020, 01:45 PM
(I love how every time they interact Sun always seems to be sleeping lol)

"Bahhhh!" Growling at whoever was batting his face. Opening his ocean blue eyes Sunkit narrowed his eyes at his brother. "Whatttt do you wanttttt." Half pouting half whining at Sparrowkit.
:Grimm:

Storm Flower
March 19th, 2020, 01:46 PM
Rosekit cries "I want mommy now!!!"

marshy
March 19th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Shimm
(Omg i love it too :laughing: )

"To. Play." Sparrowkit responded. Sparrowkit felt like he hadn't played with Sunkit for moons. When in fact, it had been a day. "Actually, I wanna explore for once. Ever since the big meanie exiled Dirtfur and held or apprentice ceremonies I feel like we just stay in the nursery all the time. Let's go explore outside. " Sparrowkit then narrowed his eyes at Sunkit. "Unless of course, you wanna stay and sleep. Then i guess I'll have to do that all by myself!"

Sweetie
March 19th, 2020, 01:58 PM
Adventure! Popping his head up, attitude changed Sunkit gave a devious smile. "Lets go!!!" Jumping out of his moss bed and started to run towards the nursery exit but tripped once but of course, that didn't faze the tom. "So what do you have in mind?" Excitedly asking Sparrowkit once out of the den.

marshy
March 19th, 2020, 02:01 PM
Shimm

"Well First, let's grab a bite to eat. THEN, let's go to the very edge of the clearing and explore there. But not too far that we're in the main territory, so no warriors can punish us!" Sparrowkit replied.

Sneakyfox55
March 19th, 2020, 03:06 PM
Nightkit sat near the entrance of the nursery, twitching his tail in boredom.

(Open for anything)

Silvershadow9
March 19th, 2020, 03:55 PM
Nightkit sat near the entrance of the nursery, twitching his tail in boredom.

"Hi, anyone?" Silverkit mewed in the nursery. Noticing a kit sitting near the entrance, she padded over to them. "Hi, there! My name's Silverkit. You're, uhh, Nightkit, right?"

Storm Flower
March 19th, 2020, 03:57 PM
Rosekit look at silverkit sadly "I want mommy..."

TheNyanCatMinecart
March 19th, 2020, 04:37 PM
FuzzyRatto

(You're in the wrong nursery...)

Sneakyfox55
March 19th, 2020, 07:19 PM
"Hi, anyone?" Silverkit mewed in the nursery. Noticing a kit sitting near the entrance, she padded over to them. "Hi, there! My name's Silverkit. You're, uhh, Nightkit, right?"

Nightkit turned, perking his ears as he looked at the she-kit and nodded. "I'm not sure I've seen you before," he mewed. "Who are you?

Silvershadow9
March 20th, 2020, 12:02 AM
Nightkit turned, perking his ears as he looked at the she-kit and nodded. "I'm not sure I've seen you before," he mewed. "Who are you?

"Oh, I'm, umm, Moonkit!" She mumbled. "Umm, is there anything to do around here?"

Silvershadow9
March 20th, 2020, 03:08 PM
Rosekit look at silverkit sadly "I want mommy..."

"Who's your mother? I'll try to find her." Silverkit mewed gently. "Or, we can go play something together." She offered.

Storm Flower
March 20th, 2020, 03:56 PM
She nodded ÈPlay...È

CloverAndCoffee
March 20th, 2020, 10:57 PM
Lightningkit peeked her small head out of the nursery. She'd then look back to the kits, and the queens in the nursery. Her stomach would rumble. Being only a few weeks old, Lightningkit needed her mother's milk. But her mother had slipped away from her. Died. The terrible, and gruesome memories of Doesnap's death flashed in Lightningkit's head. Rouges. Foxes. Dogs. She'd then snap out of her trance, hearing the screech of a barn owl. She'd shudder at the bird of prey's wail. She knew what was going to happen.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

:rainbowllama: Cloverwish :rainbowllama:

Fallenpine
March 21st, 2020, 11:12 AM
Koipaw padded into the nursery after the meeting. That was so weird.... she thought. Why would there be a meeting just for that? And how could that apprentice just have.. disappeared? As she padded into the nursery, the familiar sights and smells surrounded her with warmth and comfort.
"I forgot what I was like to live here.." she mumbled, wishing she could stay here forever. Then she saw a kit that looked very lonely, talking about her mother. She padded toward it, hoping to comfort it.
"Little kit, what's wrong?" she whispered, sitting down by her and looking into her eyes. Whisker

Storm Flower
March 21st, 2020, 12:31 PM
She looked at Koipaw "mom is dead..."

Sneakyfox55
March 21st, 2020, 04:47 PM
"Oh, I'm, umm, Moonkit!" She mumbled. "Umm, is there anything to do around here?"

"Uh, well, there's moss you can roll into balls," offered the tomkit.

Fallenpine
March 22nd, 2020, 05:50 PM
Koipaw snuggled next to the kit.
"I'm sorry." she whispered. "That must make you really sad.." She remembered seeing this kit when she was in the nursery, but Koipaw had been much older. She didn't know who her mom was, although. "Do you want to talk about it? I know it's really hard, but sometimes it can make you feel better.." She hoped she could make the kit feel better...
Whisker

wolfie
March 24th, 2020, 03:02 AM
Silvershade pop their head into the nursery, eyes twinkling with excitement. "Sparrooowwwkkiittttt!" The warrior called out, bouncing as they would fully step into the den. They had brought something again, though this time it was a feather instead of a mouse. Silvershade let out a rumbling purr once they spotted the kit-- they started to approach him.

MagicCat99
March 24th, 2020, 11:59 AM
Nighttuft was sitting in her moss nest, her tail curled around her paws. Her white tail tip was twitching as she relaxed. The queen laid down, paws tucked underneath her.
(Open)

Storm Flower
March 24th, 2020, 12:01 PM
Morningkit mewed "Hi what your name?"

Estelle
March 24th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Nighttuft was sitting in her moss nest, her tail curled around her paws. Her white tail tip was twitching as she relaxed. The queen laid down, paws tucked underneath her.
(Open)

Gingerkit slowly walked over to the queen, a clear unhappiness written on his face. He absolutely despised having to ask for help from any of the queens in the nursery, but what else was he supposed to do if he really needed help?
Sitting down in front of her nest, the ginger tom mumbled something inaudible, his tail giving a twitch in annoyance.

Abyssopelagic
March 24th, 2020, 01:57 PM
[Open]

Flyfur watched the visiting cats come and go, wanting desperately to get up and walk about, to chase something, but stayed mostly still to avoid disturbing her daughter Featherkit, tail swishing, ears twitching, and picking at the nest to occupy herself. amber'light

kittygirl
March 24th, 2020, 02:05 PM
featherkits pure white body squirmed and she was finally opening her eyes, she cracked them open and then fully opened them, she looked up at her mother with bright red eyes, she blinked and crawled toward her her bright red eyes shining. Rainquail

Storm Flower
March 24th, 2020, 02:08 PM
Morningkit see a kit she look cute!!

Abyssopelagic
March 24th, 2020, 02:18 PM
Flyfur stopped picking at the nest as her kit squirmed about and turned to Featherkit, briefly grooming the pale kits forehead, a purr rumbling through her.
She saw the unusual red eyes and blinked, cocking her head to the side. No fear or judgement, just curiosity. How odd. How lovely.
She leaned forward and nosed at Featherkit's side. "Hello, my little Featherling. I'm glad to see you've opened your eyes." amber'light

kittygirl
March 24th, 2020, 02:45 PM
featherkit, smiled and nuzzled her mother, "I really wanted to see what you looked like!" she purred, featherkit nosed around her mothers belly for milk. she was hungry now...opening your eyes is hard work you know. with that featherkit finally found a place to suckle as she settled down. Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
March 24th, 2020, 03:22 PM
Flyfur leaned onto her side to give Featherkit easier access to nurse. She felt a flutter in her heart hearing that Featherkit had been anxious to see her and hoped Roanmask would be equally as excited about Featherkit opening her eyes. amber'light

kittygirl
March 24th, 2020, 03:33 PM
featherkit had finished and looked around for another cat, she wasn't sure why...she just felt like there should be another cat with her..."dad?" she blinked, she was wondering why she said that who was...dad? a question she couldn't answer herself, featherkit turned to her mother, "wheres...whos...dad?" feather kit tilted her head curiously at the grey queen.

Storm Flower
March 24th, 2020, 04:02 PM
Rosekit mewed sadly 'yes..."

Fallenpine
March 24th, 2020, 04:05 PM
Koipaw smiled sofly.
"So, what do you want to talk about?" she whispered.
Whisker

Storm Flower
March 24th, 2020, 04:07 PM
She wailed again "I want mommy!!!"

Fallenpine
March 24th, 2020, 04:10 PM
Koipaw tucked her tail around Rosekit.
"I know you do. But, right now, she's watching over you in Starclan." She smiled. "Would like it if I was your mommy for now? I know it will never be the same... but I could try!"
Whisker

Storm Flower
March 24th, 2020, 04:11 PM
She nodded

Fallenpine
March 24th, 2020, 04:18 PM
Koipaw smiled and nuzzled the little kit.
"I'll be back later!" She smiled and padded out of the nursery.
Whisker

Abyssopelagic
March 24th, 2020, 04:38 PM
"Roanmask. He hasn't been able to visit. He's been busy lately." Flyfur wondered what could be keeping him from visiting their only kit. "If he doesn't come see us soon," she purred, amusement in her voice, "I'll have to find him and drag him here myself." She could try, at least.

amber'light Teggy (no need to rush, but I wanted to give Roan the chance to visit, if you wanted :))

kittygirl
March 24th, 2020, 05:03 PM
featherkit giggled and got into a very sloppy attack crouch, "and I'll tackle him for being so late I'll be all like he raw, take that!" featherkit laughed as she wrestled a peace of bedding.

Rainquail (of course! featherkit was just curious! :))

Abyssopelagic
March 24th, 2020, 05:13 PM
Flyfur gently flumfed her tail over Featherkit's head, allowing the small kit the chance to attack it. She remembered having much more fun chasing a moving target when she had been a kit forever ago.

amber'light

kittygirl
March 24th, 2020, 05:19 PM
featherkit stopped attacking the bedding, and spotted her mothers tail. she got into a crouch and lunged out, but instead of attacking it she wrapped her paws around and cuddled the tail with a soft purr. Rainquail

Teggy
March 24th, 2020, 05:41 PM
"Roanmask. He hasn't been able to visit. He's been busy lately." Flyfur wondered what could be keeping him from visiting their only kit. "If he doesn't come see us soon," she purred, amusement in her voice, "I'll have to find him and drag him here myself." She could try, at least.

amber'light Teggy (no need to rush, but I wanted to give Roan the chance to visit, if you wanted :))
ʀᴏᴀɴᴍᴀsᴋ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ, ᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴘᴜʀʀ ғɪʟʟɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ᴀs ʜᴇ sᴛʀᴏᴅᴇ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ, ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴀɴᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴʜɪʟʟ... ʜɪs ᴍᴀᴛᴇ, ғʟʏғᴜʀ, ʜᴀᴅ ᴀʟʟᴇɢᴇᴅʟʏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴋɪᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʜɪs? ʜᴇ ᴡᴀsɴ’ᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴜʀᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴍ ᴅɪᴅɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ғᴇʟᴛ ᴡᴀs ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴋɪᴛ ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ʏᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴏʀ ʜᴀᴛᴇ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʜᴇ ᴅᴇsᴘɪsᴇᴅ ᴋɪᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴜᴇʟᴇᴅ ʜɪs ᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴇɪɴɢ. ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴏ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ? ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʀ sʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs, ᴛʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ sᴄᴀᴅᴅᴀᴅʟᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ! ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ᴏʜ ɴᴏ, ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴄʟᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ɪs...

Sɪɢʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ, ʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ʜᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴡᴀs. Wɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴋɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʀɪᴅ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ... Tʜᴇ ʙᴜʟᴋʏ ᴛᴏᴍ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʜɪs ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴜʀsᴇʀʏ, ɢʀɪᴍᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsɢᴜsᴛɪɴɢ sᴍᴇʟʟ ᴏғ ᴍɪʟᴋ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ʀᴇᴠᴏʟᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ... “Fʟʏғᴜʀ?” Hᴇ ᴍᴇᴡᴇᴅ sᴏғᴛʟʏ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪsᴛᴜʀʙ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ϙᴜᴇᴇɴs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. Wʜᴇɴ ʜɪs ᴇʏᴇs ʟᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʟʟʏ, ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴᴛ ϙᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ғᴇʟᴛ. Wᴀs ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇ? Tʜᴇ ᴋɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ... Bᴜᴛ ᴡᴀs ɪᴛ ʜɪs? A ᴅʀᴇᴀᴅғᴜʟ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ғɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ ᴀs ʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪғ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴛ.

Abyssopelagic
March 24th, 2020, 05:43 PM
Flyfur let out a startled 'mrow' as Featherkit cuddled her tail as opposed to attacking it. She turned her head as she heard Roanmask approach. "Hello," she purred to him. amber'light Teggy

kittygirl
March 24th, 2020, 05:50 PM
featherkit turned her head to see her father, she gazed up at him with her sparkling red eyes, before she smiled her white fur puffed out and she got an excited look, "hi dad!" she squeaked to the tom, "I thought you'd never show up!" she joked with a giggle, before she stood up and weaved around her fathers legs with a purr. Rainquail Teggy

Teggy
March 24th, 2020, 05:53 PM
Flyfur let out a startled 'mrow' as Featherkit cuddled her tail as opposed to attacking it. She turned her head as she heard Roanmask approach. "Hello," she purred to him. amber'light Teggy
Tʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴍ ғᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴜʀʀ ᴀs ʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴜᴛɪᴏᴜsʟʏ sᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ, ᴇʏᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴛ. Iᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ... Mᴀʏʙᴇ... Tʜᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏғ ғᴇᴀʀ ʜᴇ ғᴇʟᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴜɴғᴀᴛʜᴏᴍᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀs ʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʜɪs ɴᴏsᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴋɪᴛ ᴄᴜʀʟᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴍᴀᴛᴇs ᴛᴀɪʟ. Wʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs Rᴏᴀɴᴍᴀsᴋ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs? Iᴛ ᴡᴀs sᴏ ᴛɪɴʏ ᴀɴᴅ ғʀᴀɢɪʟᴇ, ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ʜɪs ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ɪғ ʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ. Bᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ sᴇɴsᴇ, sᴍᴇʟʟᴇᴅ ʙᴀᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴄᴜᴛᴇ.... amber'light

kittygirl
March 24th, 2020, 05:59 PM
featherkit sat down and stared at her father, her red eyes shining with excitement, and joy,"you're so big and tall!" she giggled as she reached up to paw at him, but swung at air. Teggy

Teggy
March 24th, 2020, 06:10 PM
featherkit sat down and stared at her father, her red eyes shining with excitement, and joy,"you're so big and tall!" she giggled as she reached up to paw at him, but swung at air. Teggy
Rᴏᴀɴᴍᴀsᴋ ᴘᴜʀʀᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀᴍᴜsᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴏᴡ ᴄʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴋɪᴛ ᴡᴀs. Wᴀs ʜᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴛ? Pᴜʀʀɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀɴᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴛs ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ᴍᴇssɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ɪᴛs ғᴜʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘ. Aɴ ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ғɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀs ғᴀsᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜʙ ʜᴇᴀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs ᴍᴀᴛᴇ. “Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴋɪᴛ.” Hᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ sᴘᴏᴋᴇ sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ϙᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜ ᴛᴏ sʜᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ᴍᴀᴛᴇ.
Rainquail

kittygirl
March 24th, 2020, 06:14 PM
featherkit sat down and fixed her head fur, "he speaks at last, hello dad!" she laughed, featherkit climbed up onto her mother to reach her dad, she tried to balance on the queens head, but slipped and fell down with a look of confusion on her face as she lay upside down. Rainquail Teggy

Abyssopelagic
March 24th, 2020, 06:19 PM
Flyfur had noticed his hesitance and her ears briefly flicked backwards.
Neither of them had wanted kits and Flyfur never realized she was expecting until very late into her pregnancy.
But she had grown to love her daughter and hoped so would Roanmask. He didn't seem too adverse to Featherkit, which was a relief.
She returned the nuzzle as he settled in beside her, and shifted to make room for Roanmask in their nest. As Featherkit tried to balance on her head, she tried to move as little as possible. When the young kit fell anyway, her whiskers twitched in amusement at the look of confusion on her face. @amber'light (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11376) @Teggy (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=113)

MagicCat99
March 25th, 2020, 12:55 AM
Gingerkit slowly walked over to the queen, a clear unhappiness written on his face. He absolutely despised having to ask for help from any of the queens in the nursery, but what else was he supposed to do if he really needed help?
Sitting down in front of her nest, the ginger tom mumbled something inaudible, his tail giving a twitch in annoyance.
Nighttuft opened her eyes and flicked an ear as the kit walked towards her. "Well, hello little one." She meowed. "What's wrong?"

Estelle
March 25th, 2020, 03:42 AM
Nighttuft opened her eyes and flicked an ear as the kit walked towards her. "Well, hello little one." She meowed. "What's wrong?"

His eyes narrowing in irritation, Gingerkit lifted his right paw and mumbled something inaudible once more. Pausing for a few seconds, he then repeated himself but a little louder, yet still merely a muffled mumble
"I um...i got a thingy in paw and uhh..yeah..."
Below his paw, it revealed a small thorn stuck in it. He had tried to get it out himself but that only ended with the thorn getting stuck more then it already was.

MagicCat99
March 25th, 2020, 12:06 PM
His eyes narrowing in irritation, Gingerkit lifted his right paw and mumbled something inaudible once more. Pausing for a few seconds, he then repeated himself but a little louder, yet still merely a muffled mumble
"I um...i got a thingy in paw and uhh..yeah..."
Below his paw, it revealed a small thorn stuck in it. He had tried to get it out himself but that only ended with the thorn getting stuck more then it already was.
"A thorn?" Nighttuft meowed. The she looked at the thorn in the kit's paw. "Come, I'll take you to the medicine cat." She meowed, standing up and grabbing Gingerkit in his scruff as she padded out of the nursery towards the medicine cat den.

Estelle
March 25th, 2020, 12:34 PM
"A thorn?" Nighttuft meowed. The she looked at the thorn in the kit's paw. "Come, I'll take you to the medicine cat." She meowed, standing up and grabbing Gingerkit in his scruff as she padded out of the nursery towards the medicine cat den.

"wha-" before Gingerkit could even protest he was picked up by the scruff, batting his paws in all directions trying to get loose, but in vain. A big secret of the young tom was that he absolutely hated the mere thought of a medicine cat- not necessarily the cat itself, just the position in general. "can't you take it out" he asked the molly, really not wanting to go to that hole sickness.

MagicCat99
March 25th, 2020, 12:39 PM
"wha-" before Gingerkit could even protest he was picked up by the scruff, batting his paws in all directions trying to get loose, but in vain. A big secret of the young tom was that he absolutely hated the mere thought of a medicine cat- not necessarily the cat itself, just the position in general. "can't you take it out" he asked the molly, really not wanting to go to that hole sickness.
Nighttuft stopped when the kit asked that, standing in the entrance. "Um, no, I wouldn't know how. That's the medicine cat's job." She meowed, her voice sounding muffled by the kit's fur in her muzzle. She blinked. "Why?"

Estelle
March 25th, 2020, 12:46 PM
Nighttuft stopped when the kit asked that, standing in the entrance. "Um, no, I wouldn't know how. That's the medicine cat's job." She meowed, her voice sounding muffled by the kit's fur in her muzzle. She blinked. "Why?"

"none of you're business..." Gingerkit mumbled in a grumpy tone. great.
After those words he shut his lips thight, knowing that he would have to go there if he ever wanted to get rid of this thorn. Then again, would a thorn be worth not visiting the medicine cat? It was something he'd be willing to try, but he was pretty sure Nighttuft wouldn't let him go.
Letting out a heavy sight he continued in a grumpy mumble "fine..the medicine cat then."

MagicCat99
March 25th, 2020, 12:48 PM
"none of you're business..." Gingerkit mumbled in a grumpy tone. great.
After those words he shut his lips thight, knowing that he would have to go there if he ever wanted to get rid of this thorn. Then again, would a thorn be worth not visiting the medicine cat? It was something he'd be willing to try, but he was pretty sure Nighttuft wouldn't let him go.
Letting out a heavy sight he continued in a grumpy mumble "fine..the medicine cat then."
She flicked an ear. Excuse me? She thought to the tone of Gingerkit. Than Nighttuft nodded and continued towards the medicine den.

Exis
March 26th, 2020, 09:37 PM
Foxkit looked around the den she'd been stuck in for weeks with disgust. She couldn't wait to get out of here. As she looked around she saw other kits playing and having fun and a sudden wave of loneliness hit her so hard she stumbled back a step or two. She quickly pushed this feeling down and kept reminding herself that she didn't need a friend, she didn't and shouldn't need anything. She padded toward the entrance before remembering Lionstar's punishment and padded back to her dark corner where she lay down and watched as the other kits played in bliss. She wondered if Sugarapple would let her go outside.

( vermin )

tye
March 26th, 2020, 10:42 PM
A tail caressed the kit fondly paired with a sweet purr rumbling from the diluted tortie queen. Her yellow eyes stared down curiously, wondering why this lil' one ain't playing the others. "Is their somethin' buggin you, sweetie? I couldn't help but to see your sad eyes from across the den." Sugarapple can see all of where she placed her nest. She sat down close to Foxkit patiently waiting for their reply.
Mentallyunstable

Exis
March 27th, 2020, 09:17 AM
Foxkit looked up at Sugarapple and attempted a small smile. "I haven't really made any friends. I think it's because I'm mean. I don't really want to be, it's just the way I am. I'm always stuck in the den and it just makes me sad." Foxkit said looking at the ground. She silently wondered if it was because of her turmoil she just couldn't seem to find the right words to vocalize her concerns.

vermin

marshy
March 27th, 2020, 11:30 AM
x ghostie

Sparrowkit woke up with a jolt. What in the, who woke me up this time!?! he thought. He grumbled as he got up, ready to yell at whomever woke him. But then saw it was just Silvershade. He expression morphed from angry into a confused. "Oh, h-hi Silvershade. Wh-What do you want?"

tye
March 27th, 2020, 12:10 PM
She tipped her head. "And what makes you say that? You seem like a sweetheart to me!" Looking closely humming she guessed at what crossed her mind. "Are you punished for something? Whatever it is, I don't mind taking you out in the territory. Your Sugarapple needs some exercise, she's getting stiff!" another purr escaped her throat, smiling wide.
Mentallyunstable

Exis
March 27th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Foxkit looked up at Sugarapple with a small amount of hope. "Yes, please. And I'm glad you think so." Foxkit said with a smile. The excitement started to build up in the small kit as she ran in circles around Sugarapple before dashing word the den's entrance.

vermin

tye
March 28th, 2020, 07:16 PM
"Great. It's always nice to have company, just make sure you stay close to me, okay?" Sugarapple softly giggled at the kit's excited face making her day a bit brighter. Slowly rising up, she stiffly limped up to the running Foxkit heading into the sun's light. (Going to post on the territory, will mention ya!) Mentallyunstable

wolfie
March 29th, 2020, 03:55 PM
x ghostie

Sparrowkit woke up with a jolt. What in the, who woke me up this time!?! he thought. He grumbled as he got up, ready to yell at whomever woke him. But then saw it was just Silvershade. He expression morphed from angry into a confused. "Oh, h-hi Silvershade. Wh-What do you want?"

Silvershade waved with their tail, putting down the feather at the Sparrowkit's paws. "Heya! So, I'm sorry about waking you up from your beauty sleep but! But! I got you a feather! It's pretty isn't it? I thought it would kind of match you, since, like.. yknoowwwww. I don't think it's a sparrow, though. " The warrior would casually ramble, a grin on their face. They were pretty sure it was hm, maybe a thrush?

Dust
March 29th, 2020, 06:06 PM
Mmm. The nursery was so hypnotically cozy. The sweet milk scent and soft familiarity of his siblings pelts, Sleetkit was more than content. It was evident as a rhythmic purr rumbled from his chest and a lopsided grin settled on his maw. He never wanted to get up. Never wanted to leave again. With a grunt of effort, the kitten snuggled further into the nest, bumping backs with one of his littermates. With a huff, he rolled over and jabbed them with a quick paw,

"Scoot over, you're taking up the whole nest blubberbutt!" He squeaked.

hxneysuckle Fae

Doom
March 29th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Rudely disturbed from his beauty sleep, Crabkit howled in pain as Sleetkit's paw struck his side. "Hey! No shoving!" He twisted around to glare at his brother, nose wrinkled and ears narrowed. "No, I'm not! Maybe you're just too big for the nest!" He stuck his tongue out.

Then, with a smirk, Crabkit swiftly jabbed back at Sleetkit's side. He was a lot rougher than his brother was, and he knew it. "Now shush! I'm going back to sleep." With that, he neatly wrapped his long fluffy tail around himself and plopped back down into the nest, not realizing he dropped right over Weaselkit's tail.

Dust hxneysuckle

lio
March 29th, 2020, 07:10 PM
[ Dust Fae ]

Weaselkit had been woken up from her deep slumber by her brothers bickering, snuggling deeper into the nest as she tried to ignore them. Thoughts of warmth and milk soared through her mind, making the she-kit's mouth water. She found herself silently questioning when Minktooth would feed them again when she was ripped from her thoughts, a strike of pain sending tingles up her spine.

"Hey!" Weaselkit squeaked, "Crabkit, get off of my tail! That hurts!" She wriggled around, trying to free her tail from her brother's heavier body weight. The brown kitten squealed and battered her paws into the air, kicking at Crabkit's face in an attempt to move him. "Sleetkit, help!" she cried.

Dust
March 29th, 2020, 07:43 PM
It was a chain reaction of absolutely chaos. As Crabkit jabbed Sleetkit's side in a horrible vengeance, Sleetkit fought back the tears welling in his eyes, "No fair!" He blubbered, "You're takin-" Sleetkit barely had time to finish his statement before Weaselkit's wail rung out.

"See!" With a confident puff of his chest, Sleetkit quickly jumped to his paws, "I'll save you Weaselkit!" Wiping away the stray tears, Sleetkit hopped towards Crabkit in an attempt to knock him away, all the while letting out a playful shriek of laughter.

Fae hxneysuckle

Barnabas
March 30th, 2020, 12:23 AM
{-} Open {-}

Meadowkit sat in the back of the nursery, looking at the other kits inside the nursery. The young molly wanted to go up and talk to one of them, but was too shy to even step foot near them. These were her classmates and get she was afraid to talk to them. Meadowkit have her tail a flicker as she watched on.

Queenie
March 30th, 2020, 01:07 AM
(@Shimm , sorry I was a little eager so I went ahead)

Lightkit stood at the mouth of the nursery, listening to the clan meeting happening. She giggled every so often as Lionstar sarcastically commented on the cats in the audience and wondered if she would ever face his fiery tone. She frowned hoping that would never happen, she wanted to make her clan proud. Yet sometimes it seemed inevitable, with the grumpy tom. She sighed thinking about how many more moons it would be until she could become an apprentice. A long time she was sure. Padding back to her nest she nosed a little piece of moss and blew on it so it fluttered like a leaf falling in the wind. It was a simple act, but one that kept her busy for a few moments. Hopefully someone would come along and want to talk to her.

Sweetie
March 30th, 2020, 01:38 AM
Steam was blowing out of his ears as the fiery tom walked to the nursery. This was too embarrassing, his twin brother becoming an apprentice without him! All because Big Gold Meanie decided that he couldn't speak in his beliefs. Well more like protesting against Dirtfur's exile but still!
Sunkit's ocean blue eyes still had blazing flames in them when he walked in. He was surprised to find another kit inside the nursery, he expected it to be empty so he could pout in peace.
Queenie

Queenie
March 30th, 2020, 01:48 AM
Steam was blowing out of his ears as the fiery tom walked to the nursery. This was too embarrassing, his twin brother becoming an apprentice without him! All because Big Gold Meanie decided that he couldn't speak in his beliefs. Well more like protesting against Dirtfur's exile but still!
Sunkit's ocean blue eyes still had blazing flames in them when he walked in. He was surprised to find another kit inside the nursery, he expected it to be empty so he could pout in peace.
Queenie

It seemed Starclan had answered her prayers. Lightkit perked her head up as the other kit walked in. She hadn't done much talking to the other kits in the nursery, just her sister, and she wasn't always a lot of fun. This cat seemed just as good as any, despite the very obvious bad mood he was in. Lightkit saw this as an opportunity to not only make a new friend, but also possibly help someone in need. "Hiya!" she bounced up to her paws, taking long strides to meet the kit halfway. "You don't look too happy." She pointed out, perhaps not in the most polite way.

Exis
March 30th, 2020, 08:38 AM
{-} Open {-}

Meadowkit sat in the back of the nursery, looking at the other kits inside the nursery. The young molly wanted to go up and talk to one of them, but was too shy to even step foot near them. These were her classmates and get she was afraid to talk to them. Meadowkit have her tail a flicker as she watched on.

Foxpaw walked into the nursery and looked around, she believed the had forgotten to say goodbye to Suagarapple. As she looked around the den she saw a kit sitting near where she used to. Foxkit padded up to the small kit and tried to look as nonthreatening as possible. "Hey, I'm Foxpaw, why are you back here by yourself?" she asked the young kit as she tilted her head.

Morgan

Barnabas
March 30th, 2020, 09:27 AM
Foxpaw walked into the nursery and looked around, she believed the had forgotten to say goodbye to Suagarapple. As she looked around the den she saw a kit sitting near where she used to. Foxkit padded up to the small kit and tried to look as nonthreatening as possible. "Hey, I'm Foxpaw, why are you back here by yourself?" she asked the young kit as she tilted her head.

Morgan

Meadowkit looked towards the den entrance as an apprentice walked in. The young molly watched Foxpaw pad up to her. Nobody hardly ever talked to her let alone older cats. "The other kits don't like me, so I always hide back here." , she replied. Meadowkit looked at another kit then back at Foxpaw.

Exis
March 30th, 2020, 11:15 AM
Meadowkit looked towards the den entrance as an apprentice walked in. The young molly watched Foxpaw pad up to her. Nobody hardly ever talked to her let alone older cats. "The other kits don't like me, so I always hide back here." , she replied. Meadowkit looked at another kit then back at Foxpaw.

Foxpaw let out a small chuckle. "I feel you there, I don't really have friends either." She thought for a moment before getting a bright idea. "Hey, what if we were friends. I think we're both having the same problem and I can't see a reason there guys shouldn't like you." Foxpaw thought maybe she could help the kit since she could remember doing the same things as this kit. Foxpaw had just not played because she didn't exactly understand other cats. She smiled at the kit and hoped she could at least help her feel more welcome.

Morgan

Creeklight
March 30th, 2020, 09:13 PM
Heronkit's grey fur puffed up as she padded through camp exitedly. It was her first time and she didn't want to miss a detail! She looked at all the warriors. They were huge!
"Hello kit." A voice sounded behind her. Heronkit turned and saw a small, silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes. She had heard of this apprentice.
"Are you the rouge?" Heronkit asked, curiosity sparking her amber eyes.
"I'm Creekpaw, and I'm not a rouge anymore." The apprentice told her. Creekpaw seemed nice. Heronkit dipped her head and scurried back to the nursery. A black, ginger, and white apprentice was talking to a kit. Heronkit walked over to her nest and began grooming herself. From the tip of her fluffy tail, to her pointed muzzle. Once her grey fur was clean she looked around. She didn't want to be bored all day! What would she do? Maybe she should go talk to the kit who sat next to the apprentice.

Sweetie
March 31st, 2020, 04:13 AM
It seemed Starclan had answered her prayers. Lightkit perked her head up as the other kit walked in. She hadn't done much talking to the other kits in the nursery, just her sister, and she wasn't always a lot of fun. This cat seemed just as good as any, despite the very obvious bad mood he was in. Lightkit saw this as an opportunity to not only make a new friend, but also possibly help someone in need. "Hiya!" she bounced up to her paws, taking long strides to meet the kit halfway. "You don't look too happy." She pointed out, perhaps not in the most polite way.

It took absolutely everything and he meant everything to not roll his eyes at Ms. Obvious. "Yeah, I'm not too happy because that was supposed to be my apprentice ceremony!" Not to add to the fact that his brother didn't stand by his side, instead he joined the dark side! Traitor. Fuming the kit stomped over to his bed and flopped in the moss. Dealing with Lionstar was too much and now he has this kit? It was almost like Starclan was trying to punish him.

Shade.
March 31st, 2020, 11:40 AM
To the side of the nursery lay a ginger tom. The kit kept twisting and turning in his nest until eventually lifting his head to send an annoyed glare at the other kits can't these mouse brains be quiet for once?! he thought.
Gingerkit scoffed as he sat up, lowering his gaze to the old nest he was laying in; it hadn't been cleaned in what seemed like for ever, yet perhaps it was because he always refused to move. Not like he cared.
He sat up, letting out a loud yawn, then, with a flic of his tail he made his way over to the nursery entrance "darn mouse brains" he muttered under his breath.
(open!)

Lotuskit heard Gingerkit's muttering. She snapped her head all of a sudden, sending her piercing yellow glare towards Gingerkit. She floofed up to look intimidating.
"W-well...That's r-rude.." her deep voice was shaky with embarrassment.

Estelle
March 31st, 2020, 12:18 PM
Lotuskit heard Gingerkit's muttering. She snapped her head all of a sudden, sending her piercing yellow glare towards Gingerkit. She floofed up to look intimidating.
"W-well...That's r-rude.." her deep voice was shaky with embarrassment.

Gingerkit send a lazy yet irritated side glance to whoever spoke to him, not at all dazed by the molly's supposed to be 'intimidating' look. all the young tom did was roll his eyes as he stretched, bland words leaving his maw in response "says who" was all that left him, not feeling like wasting any more words on a matter he didn't care about; it wasn't the first time someone reaproched him for speaking rudely, although it hadn't happened in a while.
Staying silent for a few moments, Gingerkit eventually gave a flick of his tail as his drak green gaze fell upon Lotuskit again "you know you aren't intimidating like that, right?" he told her in a surprisingly careless way.

Pearlkit
March 31st, 2020, 12:35 PM
Gingerkit send a lazy yet irritated side glance to whoever spoke to him, not at all dazed by the molly's supposed to be 'intimidating' look. all the young tom did was roll his eyes as he stretched, bland words leaving his maw in response "says who" was all that left him, not feeling like wasting any more words on a matter he didn't care about; it wasn't the first time someone reaproched him for speaking rudely, although it hadn't happened in a while.
Staying silent for a few moments, Gingerkit eventually gave a flick of his tail as his drak green gaze fell upon Lotuskit again "you know you aren't intimidating like that, right?" he told her in a surprisingly careless way.
Pealkit watched from further away. She wasn't quite sure who to talk to or what to do. She stared for a moment, then turned away and padded off to see if anyone would care to talk to her.

Creeklight
March 31st, 2020, 12:54 PM
Heronkit sent a glare toward the little tom who had complained of the kits being mous-brained. "You say we're the mouse-brains yet your the one complaining and starting fights!" She muttered as she rolled over and placed her speckled paws over her ears. Fishbrain! She thought. Now the other kits would be to busy trying to shut up that fight-starting snakeheart. Her fluffy grey tail lashed in annoyance.

Dawneye
March 31st, 2020, 12:58 PM
Dawnkit looked outside of the nursery, just staring at the medicine cat den as the other kits played behind her. She yawned, stretching before laying down at the entrance to the nursery

Shade.
March 31st, 2020, 01:02 PM

Lotuskit let her snow white fur lay flat.
"Well, no wonder the other kit don't play with you. AND I AM INTIMIDATING!" Lotuskit was surprised by her own voice. She looked at her paws."That's why they don't play with me either."

Creeklight
March 31st, 2020, 01:10 PM
Heronkit sighed. She was just trying to be quiet and some kit was yowling. She fluffed up her pelt and stood up. She looked around for the kit who was yowling. An especially guilty looking it was staring at her paws.
"Were you the one yowling?" She asked glaring. "I just wanted to sleep a little and someone was yowling." Heronkit didn't like loud noises and she never would. She glanced at the kit who complained.
"Was it you?" She asked suspiciously.

Dawneye
March 31st, 2020, 01:13 PM
Pealkit watched from further away. She wasn't quite sure who to talk to or what to do. She stared for a moment, then turned away and padded off to see if anyone would care to talk to her. Pearlkit

Dawnkit walks up to Pearlkit, shaking just a little bit from nervousness "h-hello! I'm Dawnkit" Dawnkit walks around Pearlkit, sniffing curiously before sitting infront of her.

Shade.
March 31st, 2020, 01:52 PM
Heronkit sighed. She was just trying to be quiet and some kit was yowling. She fluffed up her pelt and stood up. She looked around for the kit who was yowling. An especially guilty looking it was staring at her paws.
"Were you the one yowling?" She asked glaring. "I just wanted to sleep a little and someone was yowling." Heronkit didn't like loud noises and she never would. She glanced at the kit who complained.
"Was it you?" She asked suspiciously.

"Sorry" Lotuskit mewed, still staring at the ground." I didn't mean to bother you." she shuffled her massive paws quietly.

Estelle
March 31st, 2020, 01:59 PM
He honestly didn't care that much anymore on wether others would like to play with him or not- it would be his fault for shutting them of anyway.
"just cuz you have a loud voice? Pff. Those mouse brains are even stupider than I thought" Gingerkit mew in a monotone voice, not even glancing to the kitten"it's their loss." he added in a mutter behind his words. Shadeleaf
That's when he finally acgnoliged the presence of Heronkit with a dismissive flick of his tail "then go to sleep and quit complaining" Gingerkit stated simply, not bothering to cast a single glance to her either. Creeklight

Shade.
March 31st, 2020, 02:06 PM
He honestly didn't care that much anymore on wether others would like to play with him or not- it would be his fault for shutting them of anyway.
"just cuz you have a loud voice? Pff. Those mouse brains are even stupider than I thought" Gingerkit mew in a monotone voice, not even glancing to the kitten"it's their loss." he added in a mutter behind his words. Shadeleaf
That's when he finally acgnoliged the presence of Heronkit with a dismissive flick of his tail "then go to sleep and quit complaining" Gingerkit stated simply, not bothering to cast a single glance to her either. Creeklight

"Thanks...." Lotuskit sat in the nest next to him." Everyone says I'm huge. Some queens don't let their kits play with me. They think i'll hurt them.....W-why are you alone You're so cool! They'd like you if you said nice things..."

Doom
March 31st, 2020, 02:13 PM
"Hey, I didn't mean–OOF!" Before he could even react, Crabkit was crushed by his brother, shoved over just enough to relieve his sister's tail. "Sleetkit! No! My fur!! NOOO!" Crabkit whined, squirming pathetically beneath his brother.

"Weaselkit, get him off me! Wehh!!!!" He batted at his brother's face and kicked wildly.

Dust hxneysuckle

Queenie
March 31st, 2020, 02:14 PM
It took absolutely everything and he meant everything to not roll his eyes at Ms. Obvious. "Yeah, I'm not too happy because that was supposed to be my apprentice ceremony!" Not to add to the fact that his brother didn't stand by his side, instead he joined the dark side! Traitor. Fuming the kit stomped over to his bed and flopped in the moss. Dealing with Lionstar was too much and now he has this kit? It was almost like Starclan was trying to punish him.

Lightkit's eyes widened as the other kit stomped away. She followed him, tail up high, determined. "That sucks I'm sorry." She really did mean it. "Maybe Lionstar had good reason. There is a reason he's leader after all." She looked proud of herself for thinking of such a wise answer. Maybe all that hanging out with the elders was rubbing off on her? Maybe she was the smartest cat in the clan her! "I'm Lightkit," She smiled expectantly knowing this cat was going to be one of her best friends.

Estelle
March 31st, 2020, 02:18 PM
"Thanks...." Lotuskit sat in the nest next to him." Everyone says I'm huge. Some queens don't let their kits play with me. They think i'll hurt them.....W-why are you alone You're so cool! They'd like you if you said nice things..."

Gingerkit lay down as she spoke, rolling onto his back "nice?" he huffed "i'm a lazy piece of fox dung." he asnwered- aware that that wasn't an actual answer to her statement, but it was fair enough form him, what he meant by his words was for her to figure out.
He finally turned his head to look at her with his lazy dark green eyes "if you don't care about your size, they won't either. If they do, they're stupid." he said bluntly out of nowhere, before turning away again and closing his eyes "keep that in mind, will ya"

Creeklight
March 31st, 2020, 02:24 PM
Heronkit scoffed. The kit who litterally called everyone a mousebrain had said she was complaining! She was usually ok with everyone as long as no one yowled in an echoing space. She forgave the kit who had yelled earlier and was about to tell her that when she suddenly realized no one would care. She was just a grumpy little kit to them. To everyone. She glared at the kit who had said she complained and stomped back to her nest. Her grey fur puffed up and tail lashing.

Dawneye
March 31st, 2020, 02:30 PM
Dawnkit walks away from Pearlkit, just running excitedly into the nursery, looking around for someone to talk to

Shade.
March 31st, 2020, 02:30 PM
Gingerkit lay down as she spoke, rolling onto his back "nice?" he huffed "i'm a lazy piece of fox dung." he asnwered- aware that that wasn't an actual answer to her statement, but it was fair enough form him, what he meant by his words was for her to figure out.
He finally turned his head to look at her with his lazy dark green eyes "if you don't care about your size, they won't either. If they do, they're stupid." he said bluntly out of nowhere, before turning away again and closing his eyes "keep that in mind, will ya"

"Yeah, I will...Thanks again for talking to me." she said quietly. Finally, someone was nice to her. And it was the most unexpected cat. She got up and padded to the fresh kill pile. She couldn't stop smiling. Friendship does that to cats, she thought. Her smile faded, dragging her mind into a flashback.
"HI, WANNA PLAY???" a much younger Lotuskit squealed.
"Play? With you?" a she-kid asked sarcastically." You're ugly. You look like a tom. Look at your fur! I'ts messy. And your eyes are creeping me out. Go away, Mooneyes!" all the kits burst out laughing. The young Lotuskit fluffed up and was suddenly standing over the other kit, pinning her down. The kit squealed. A pretty queen ran up and pulled her away from Lotuskit.
"Don't touch my kit you badgerbrain!" she hissed
Lotuskit stared at the ground in horror...

The memory faded. Lotuskit sat near the nursery, eating a minnow with a blank stare.

Estelle
March 31st, 2020, 02:38 PM
"Yeah, I will...Thanks again for talking to me." she said quietly. Finally, someone was nice to her. And it was the most unexpected cat. She got up and padded to the fresh kill pile. She couldn't stop smiling. Friendship does that to cats, she thought. Her smile faded, dragging her mind into a flashback.
"HI, WANNA PLAY???" a much younger Lotuskit squealed.
"Play? With you?" a she-kid asked sarcastically." You're ugly. You look like a tom. Look at your fur! I'ts messy. And your eyes are creeping me out. Go away, Mooneyes!" all the kits burst out laughing. The young Lotuskit fluffed up and was suddenly standing over the other kit, pinning her down. The kit squealed. A pretty queen ran up and pulled her away from Lotuskit.
"Don't touch my kit you badgerbrain!" she hissed
Lotuskit stared at the ground in horror...

The memory faded. Lotuskit sat near the nursery, eating a minnow with a blank stare.

On one side one could say Gingerkit was somewhat displeased by the fact that Lotuskit left without goodbye- on the other it seemed more like he didn't care. That would stay a mistery. Either way, he continued his rest for a few more moments until he eventually noticed a upset looking kit by the nursery- or what seemed to be upset looking.
Gingerkit tried to ignore it, doing his best to go back to sleep, but the small spark of kindness he still held wouldn't let him, so with a heavy sigh he made his way over to the large kit, ploffing down next to her, followed by a lazy side glance "hm?"

Creeklight
March 31st, 2020, 02:44 PM
Heronkit got up. She couldn't sleep anymore. She was full of energy now. She bounded around the nursery, forgetting about her earlier trantrum. She swiped at moss, sending it flying through the air and hitting a kit.
"Sorry!" She told the kit. She went back to playing, her speckled paws sending the mossball to the other side of the nursery, hitting yet another kit.
"Sorry!" She told the second kit. Heronkit decided mossball was no longer a good idea. She pounced on a minow that one of the warriors had brought in and ate it. She decided to play warrior.
"Wanna play warriors?" She asked the kits currently in the nursery.

Shade.
March 31st, 2020, 02:45 PM
On one side one could say Gingerkit was somewhat displeased by the fact that Lotuskit left without goodbye- on the other it seemed more like he didn't care. That would stay a mistery. Either way, he continued his rest for a few more moments until he eventually noticed a upset looking kit by the nursery- or what seemed to be upset looking.
Gingerkit tried to ignore it, doing his best to go back to sleep, but the small spark of kindness he still held wouldn't let him, so with a heavy sigh he made his way over to the large kit, ploffing down next to her, followed by a lazy side glance "hm?"

"Oh...hey. D-do you want some?" she pushed the minnow over to Gingerkit.
Her eyes seemed oddly glossy. She looked blank for a moment than snapped out of it. She glanced over to Falconkit, scared she would wake her up again and she'd have to defend herself. What is it happened. What if someone else bullied her. What if she lost control and did something bad. Then Gingerkit wouldn't want to be her friend!
She took a deep breath ans stared at her paws.

Creeklight
March 31st, 2020, 02:49 PM
When all the kits ignored her Heronkit tried being a bit louder.
"Wanna play warriors?" She asked, wondering if anyone heard her in the first place.

Estelle
March 31st, 2020, 02:49 PM
"Oh...hey. D-do you want some?" she pushed the minnow over to Gingerkit.
Her eyes seemed oddly glossy. She looked blank for a moment than snapped out of it. She glanced over to Falconkit, scared she would wake her up again and she'd have to defend herself. What is it happened. What if someone else bullied her. What if she lost control and did something bad. Then Gingerkit wouldn't want to be her friend!
She took a deep breath ans stared at her paws.

Gingerkit flicked his ear indicating that he was in no need of eating the minnow. He'd rather prefer this kit getting some confidence- by that stayed his secret "you worry to much" he, like always, statted bluntly as the young tom once more lay down.

Dawneye
March 31st, 2020, 02:51 PM
Dawnkit pounces onto Heronkit, smiling "I do! I do"

kittygirl
March 31st, 2020, 03:05 PM
featherkit woke, she stretched in her little moss nest. featherkit looked around the nursery for her mother, she got up carefully and heard a meeting get called, "what was that?" featherkit tilted her head and started trotting toward the nursery entrance to see.

Rainquail

Creeklight
March 31st, 2020, 03:21 PM
Dawneye

"Ok" Heronkit said. "You can be Riverclan, I'll be Shadowclan." She mewed.
"Or you can both be Riverclan and I'll be a rouge or something invading." A voice sounded behind her. Creekpaw stood there, in the entrance.
"Ok!" Heronkit said, getting ready to pounce.

Dawneye
March 31st, 2020, 03:25 PM
Dawneye

"Ok" Heronkit said. "You can be Riverclan, I'll be Shadowclan." She mewed.
"Or you can both be Riverclan and I'll be a rouge or something invading." A voice sounded behind her. Creekpaw stood there, in the entrance.
"Ok!" Heronkit said, getting ready to pounce.
Dawnkit gets down and ready to pounce, mimicking Heronkit and looking at Creekpaw, only her swishing tail giving away her excitement

Creeklight
March 31st, 2020, 03:31 PM
Dawneye
Creekpaw lowered herself to the ground.
"I'm gonna take over Riverclan and you are all powerless to stop me!"
"We'll stop you!" Heronkit said. She launched herself at Creekpaw and landed on her tail. "Ah ha!" She pinned the tail and began to pretend to claw at it furiously. Creekpaw gentally lunged for Dawnkit, her claws sheethed. Heronkit jumped onto Creekpaw's back.

Dawneye
March 31st, 2020, 03:35 PM
Dawneye
Creekpaw lowered herself to the ground.
"I'm gonna take over Riverclan and you are all powerless to stop me!"
"We'll stop you!" Heronkit said. She launched herself at Creekpaw and landed on her tail. "Ah ha!" She pinned the tail and began to pretend to claw at it furiously. Creekpaw gentally lunged for Dawnkit, her claws sheethed. Heronkit jumped onto Creekpaw's back.
Dawnkit slides under Creekpaw, pawing at her belly with sheathed claws "haha I got you, get out of our territory!"

Creeklight
March 31st, 2020, 03:41 PM
Dawneye

Creekpaw purred, her whiskers twitching furiously. She let out a Mrrrow of laughter and dramatically fell over.
"You got me!" She told them, closing her eyes and pretending to be dead.
Heronkit bounced.
"We got the rouge!" Heronkit said proudly.

Creekpaw got up. She licked her ruffled pelt flat and glanced at the kits before heading out of the nursery.
"I'm gonna go hunting. She said.

Dawneye
March 31st, 2020, 03:43 PM
Creeklight

Dawnkit looked a bit nervous for just a second, gently batting at Creekpaw, seeing her breathing and relaxing "That was so much fun! Can I be the rogue now?"

Creeklight
March 31st, 2020, 03:49 PM
Dawneye
"Yeah!" Heronkit said. "Can you stay even a little longer?" Heronkit begged Creekpaw.
"Fine, just a little longer." She sighed and crouched. Heronkit crouched too and glanced at Dawnkit. "Ready?"

Dawneye
March 31st, 2020, 03:51 PM
Creeklight

Dawnkit nods, crouching down and swishing my tail around, so excited im shaking "Ready!"

Creeklight
March 31st, 2020, 03:56 PM
Heronkit leaped, her soft paws batting at Dawnkit's ears. Creekpaw jumped over both of them and gentally batted at Dawnkit's flank. Attempting to push her over

Socks
March 31st, 2020, 07:29 PM
(Open)

Peachkit spun around the nursery in her own boredom, trying to catch any glimpse of her bobtail as she spun. She wanted to play leader, but she needed some other kits to play the warriors and, for whatever reason, she had a hard time getting cats to play with her. She had no idea why. She was by far one of the best cats in the nursery and any other kit should be overjoyed for the chance to play with her, and yet, she always found it difficult to make friends.

Dawneye
March 31st, 2020, 07:32 PM
Dawnkit falls over when Creekpaw pushes her, giggling, she looks into the nursery and sees a fun looking kit with a bobtail
Socks Creeklight

Creeklight
March 31st, 2020, 07:38 PM
Heronkit giggled as Dawnkit fell over. Creekpaw stepped out of the way so that Heronkit could pin Dawnkit.
"Ha take this nasty rouge!" She said as she pinned Dawnkit by her shoulders.

Dawneye
Socks

Dawneye
March 31st, 2020, 07:41 PM
Dawnkit giggles happily before gently kicking Heronkit off using her hind legs against her belly, just enough to push her off "I'm gonna take all the kits to become rogues like me!" She yowls
Creeklight Socks

Creeklight
March 31st, 2020, 07:43 PM
Heronkit's eyes widen.
"You don't think actual rouges do that do you?" She asked nervously, as Dawnkit pushes her over.

Dawneye Socks

Dawneye
March 31st, 2020, 07:46 PM
"I don't really know what rogues due, but I don't understand why they would attack a camp without wanting to take kits or the territory" Dawnkit sits down and starts licking her paws clean "Hey wanna do something exciting?"
Creeklight

Creeklight
March 31st, 2020, 07:55 PM
"Sure." Heronkit said.
"I'm gonna go hunting" said Creekpaw. "Bye."

"What is it?" Heronkit asked curiously.
Dawneye

Dawneye
March 31st, 2020, 08:00 PM
Dawnkit looks around, making sure no one is listening "lets go out of camp and see the river"
Creeklight

Creeklight
March 31st, 2020, 08:02 PM
"Yeah!" Heronkit whispered exitedly. Her first trip to the river!
Dawneye

Dawneye
March 31st, 2020, 08:04 PM
"Follow me, I think i know which way to go, but we can't be seen or we will be in trouble!" Dawnkit looks excitedly around, slowly moving behind the nursery and heading towards where the river is, her very first time out of camp! "I'm going to catch the biggest fish and bring it back!"
Creeklight

Creeklight
March 31st, 2020, 08:10 PM
"Me too! I'll make Nightdapple proud!" Nightdapple was Heronkit's mother. She pictured the black and white queen seeing the fish they would catch.
"Alright let's go!"
Dawneye

Dawneye
March 31st, 2020, 08:14 PM
Dawnkit smiles and starts running toward the direction of the river
"Race you Heronkit!"
Creeklight

lio
April 1st, 2020, 01:53 AM
"Hey, I didn't mean–OOF!" Before he could even react, Crabkit was crushed by his brother, shoved over just enough to relieve his sister's tail. "Sleetkit! No! My fur!! NOOO!" Crabkit whined, squirming pathetically beneath his brother.

"Weaselkit, get him off me! Wehh!!!!" He batted at his brother's face and kicked wildly.

Dust hxneysuckle

[ Dust ]

As soon as her tail was freed, Weaselkit scrambled to her paws, a squeal escaping her throat. She giggled and launched herself at Sleetkit, eyes alight with excitement. Her plopped-on tail was forgotten immediately as playfulness took its place in her mind, paws outstretched to try and tackle Sleetkit. "Gotcha!" Weaselkit squeaked, "Don't worry, Crabkit! Weaselstar is here to save the day!" She giggled at her own joke, battering her paws out to try and pummel Sleetkit's side.

Dovey
April 1st, 2020, 01:16 PM
Tinykit sneaks out of camp, hoping to get all the way to sunning rocks. She looked down at her fluffy forpaws, and gave up and went back to camp. She grabbed a moss ball and kicked it. Her littermates glared at her, and she went to the elders....

Sweetie
April 1st, 2020, 04:49 PM
Lightkit's eyes widened as the other kit stomped away. She followed him, tail up high, determined. "That sucks I'm sorry." She really did mean it. "Maybe Lionstar had good reason. There is a reason he's leader after all." She looked proud of herself for thinking of such a wise answer. Maybe all that hanging out with the elders was rubbing off on her? Maybe she was the smartest cat in the clan her! "I'm Lightkit," She smiled expectantly knowing this cat was going to be one of her best friends.

Really, why was this kit following him? Was he not showing that he wanted to be alone? "Yeah it does suck, big time." Seriously, now she was complimenting Big Meanie? Snorting Sunkit rolled his eyes at Lightkit, "He does not have a good reason. I spoke up against him at the other meeting because he spread lies and rumors about my father. So I'm stuck being a kit until I learn my 'error'." Lip curled in disgust at the thought of the leader. "Name's Sunkit."

kittygirl
April 1st, 2020, 05:15 PM
featherkit woke with a jolt, her sides heaving, her breathing was fast, and panicked. featherkit gazed around the nursery, small tears in her eyes and her small white body was shaking uncontrollably. featherkit took a deep breath, "It was only a dream..." she exhaled a wiped the small tears away from her red eyes. she looked around at the other kits in the nursery, she had never even tried talking to them ever. featherkit just shrugged and sat down in a corner making small lines in the dirt with her claws.

Rainquail

[open for anyone whom wants to talk to featherkit]

Katwhisperer
April 1st, 2020, 05:19 PM
featherkit woke with a jolt, her sides heaving, her breathing was fast, and panicked. featherkit gazed around the nursery, small tears in her eyes and her small white body was shaking uncontrollably. featherkit took a deep breath, "It was only a dream..." she exhaled a wiped the small tears away from her red eyes. she looked around at the other kits in the nursery, she had never even tried talking to them ever. featherkit just shrugged and sat down in a corner making small lines in the dirt with her claws.

Rainquail

[open for anyone whom wants to talk to featherkit]

Emberfang always keeps his promises. Emberfang walked into the nursery looking for Featherkit. He had caught the red bird she had asked for. "Featherkit! There you are!" He exclaimed. "I caught the red bird you asked for!" He said muffled by the bird in his mouth. He dropped it in front of her. "There you go!"

Queenie
April 1st, 2020, 05:23 PM
Really, why was this kit following him? Was he not showing that he wanted to be alone? "Yeah it does suck, big time." Seriously, now she was complimenting Big Meanie? Snorting Sunkit rolled his eyes at Lightkit, "He does not have a good reason. I spoke up against him at the other meeting because he spread lies and rumors about my father. So I'm stuck being a kit until I learn my 'error'." Lip curled in disgust at the thought of the leader. "Name's Sunkit."

The small she-cat found herself mesmerized by every word that was coming out of his maw. She knew there was some drama in Riverclan but she never thought that any kit would be involved in it. She slumped down next to him, clearly not aware of his personal space. "You must've been pretty brave to speak up against the leader like that." She nodded, sure of herself. "My mother always tells me, blood is thicker than water. Never really knew what she was talking about though." She licked her paws, and cleaned her ears, thinking about the words. They sort of resonated with her. She would do anything for her sister, but she didn't really know Lionstar. How would she know if she would die for him in battle? That must be an apprentice feeling. She assured herself, although she sighed unsure of herself.

Abyssopelagic
April 1st, 2020, 05:47 PM
When Featherkit woke with tears in her eyes, Flyfur cleared her tears away. "What's the matter darling?" Regardless of the response, she sat a small distance away from Featherkit, watching her claw little lines into the nursery floor. She could always pad it down later and saw no reason to ruin what little comfort she could have.
She looked up as Emberfang trotted into the nursery, triumphantly holding aloft his catch- a small red bird. "Oh, nice catch. I haven't seen many colourful birds as of late." She gently tapped Featherkit on the shoulder with her tail. "Look, love. Emberfang brought you something."

Katwhisperer kittygirl

kittygirl
April 1st, 2020, 06:15 PM
featherkit lifted her head, she looked up to see emberfang with a vibrant red bird in his mouth and her eyes lit up! featherkit got up and ran over to the warrior, "wow you really caught one!" she laughed and stood up on her hindlegs, swatting at the air. featherkit sat down and smiled cheerfully with a purr of glee.

Katwhisperer Rainquail

BEAR.
April 1st, 2020, 08:21 PM
Oh, what a naughty little kitten this Sunkit was!

Firehawk let out a rumbling purr as he detached himself from Iceflower's nest, stretching before he shuffled over to where Sunkit and Lightkit were talking. "I wouldn't get your fur ruffled over Lionstar and your father.." he parted his jaws in a tired yawn. "The cat you knew and the cat our Clan-mates knew are simply two sides of the same pelt! It's unfortunate what happened, but.. you can't spread rumors and lies when half the Clan was there to witness your father acting nuttier than a cat with rabbit-sickness."

[ Shimm, Queenie ]

BEAR.
April 2nd, 2020, 04:06 AM
Teeheeheehee.

Like a thief in the night Lionstar slithered into the nursery, weaseling over to Iceflower's nest to pluck the small gray-ish kitten from beside her. She was sleeping, she wouldn't notice-- and besides, she didn't like kits!!! Lionstar TOTALLY did, he even needed one. For practice.

How else would he show how fantastic he was to Fawn? He could be total dad-material. Kits were.. icky, gross, he would prefer not to be an old man, but he could do it.

With Frozenkit clamped securely in his jaws, he quietly tip-toed out of the den.

[ Dipper ]

Fawn
April 2nd, 2020, 04:16 AM
Frozenkit did not care for being taken away from the warmth of his mother and her nest, especially by that loud yellow thing that came in earlier screeching about practice. Despite hiding it well, he'd had the tiniest of smiles on his face when it was rejected. Sleepily, he blinked and realized he was definitely being carried off, further and further from the nursery. "Are we going to Sulk? That is where Mama say you were earlier." Post-rejection, Iceflower had explained Lionstar went to "sulk". Frozenkit didn't know where that was but had accepted it anyway.

A shiver passed through the small kit, and he frowned. He could forgive the lack of sleep since Iceflower was constantly urging him to take naps as it was, but the night air wasn't kind to his lithe body. "COLD!" he yelled in a squeak and began to squirm. His mother had taught him well: what he wanted, he demanded loud and clear. "WANT NEST!"

BILL.

Dust
April 2nd, 2020, 06:14 PM
[ Dust ]

As soon as her tail was freed, Weaselkit scrambled to her paws, a squeal escaping her throat. She giggled and launched herself at Sleetkit, eyes alight with excitement. Her plopped-on tail was forgotten immediately as playfulness took its place in her mind, paws outstretched to try and tackle Sleetkit. "Gotcha!" Weaselkit squeaked, "Don't worry, Crabkit! Weaselstar is here to save the day!" She giggled at her own joke, battering her paws out to try and pummel Sleetkit's side.

"Gah!" Sprawling back into the nest, Sleetkit let out a playful wail as Weaselkit tackled him to the ground, his paws flailing wildly in the air.

"Nooo! You got me! Crabkit quick, get her!" Curling in on himself, Sleetkit was a giggling mess as Weaselkit's paws tickled his sides. "Stop! Stop! You're ti-tickling me, Weasel! Crabkitttt! Heellppp!"

Fae

Sweetie
April 3rd, 2020, 12:43 AM
The small she-cat found herself mesmerized by every word that was coming out of his maw. She knew there was some drama in Riverclan but she never thought that any kit would be involved in it. She slumped down next to him, clearly not aware of his personal space. "You must've been pretty brave to speak up against the leader like that." She nodded, sure of herself. "My mother always tells me, blood is thicker than water. Never really knew what she was talking about though." She licked her paws, and cleaned her ears, thinking about the words. They sort of resonated with her. She would do anything for her sister, but she didn't really know Lionstar. How would she know if she would die for him in battle? That must be an apprentice feeling. She assured herself, although she sighed unsure of herself.

"Blood is thicker than water and even if we aren't related am not letting anyone talk trash about my dad." Scooting away from the molly a few mouse-tail lengths. Does she not know what personal space means?Opening his maw and only to close it again when he was so rudely interrupted.
Glaring the tom turned his head to find a tom eavesdropping on their conversation. "I'm not the one spreading rumors and lies." Sunkit almost snarled at the warrior, how dare he try and correct him! Who does he think he is? "I don't care nor believe what is said about Dirtfur, he's my father." With that he turned his nose away and up in the air.

BILL.

BEAR.
April 3rd, 2020, 12:49 AM
"Just because he's your father does not mean he is free of wrong-doing." Firehawk spoke gently to the boy, aware his mind was not in the right place. "Your father made many mistakes, and they caused pain to many of our Clan-mates. Including yourself, and your brother. I know it hurts, but being in denial will only make your situation worse. Stating Lionstar-- and by extension all the cats your father has harmed, are liars defaming him-- is spreading rumors and falsehoods, Sunkit."

[ Shimm ]

Queenie
April 3rd, 2020, 01:11 AM
"Blood is thicker than water and even if we aren't related am not letting anyone talk trash about my dad." Scooting away from the molly a few mouse-tail lengths. Does she not know what personal space means?Opening his maw and only to close it again when he was so rudely interrupted.
Glaring the tom turned his head to find a tom eavesdropping on their conversation. "I'm not the one spreading rumors and lies." Sunkit almost snarled at the warrior, how dare he try and correct him! Who does he think he is? "I don't care nor believe what is said about Dirtfur, he's my father." With that he turned his nose away and up in the air.

BILL.

"Just because he's your father does not mean he is free of wrong-doing." Firehawk spoke gently to the boy, aware his mind was not in the right place. "Your father made many mistakes, and they caused pain to many of our Clan-mates. Including yourself, and your brother. I know it hurts, but being in denial will only make your situation worse. Stating Lionstar-- and by extension all the cats your father has harmed, are liars defaming him-- is spreading rumors and falsehoods, Sunkit."

[ Shimm ]

Lightkit looked back and forth to Sunkit and Firehawk as the exchanges were made. She hardly knew anything about what happened to Dirtfur, she was entirely more concerned with playing moss ball when the former deputy was exiled. But the tiny kit could follow enough to see that both parties concerned were hurt. She padded closer to Sunkit picking up that perhaps he didn't want her on top of him, but still placed a comforting tail upon his back. "I think what Sunkit is trying to say..." she paused trying to chose her words carefully, "is that he misses his father, and sees a lot in him that the clan may have never saw. He knows that he's gone, and nothing can change that though, but every cat is entitled to their feelings." She looked up at Firehawk, "Isn't there any cat that you love or are proud of that you'd hate for everyone to hate?" She gave the warrior her biggest, brightest kitten eyes. Hoping he would understand how her new friend was feeling.

Star child
April 3rd, 2020, 01:30 AM
Harepaw and Honeypaw went into the nursery, this time Honeypaw was in front of Harepaw.
"Does any of you need help, or need your nests, clean?" Honeypaw politely asked, yet kicking Harepaw's forepaw as Harepaw stepped forward.
~~*~~
Harepaw clicked his tongue at Honeypaw. "Stop acting like you're superior to me," he mewed, twitching his ears.
"I'm not. You just don't know how to handle kits, or help queens. In fact," Honeypaw poked Harepaw. "You're more likely to cause them more stress."
Harepaw scoffed, acting annoyed. "You're hardly better yourself."
~~*~~
"So, what can we do for you?" Honeypaw turned back to the queens.
"And hi, Sugarapple." Honeypaw smiled at their foster mother, happy to see her.
MagicCat99
vermin
Fang
Clover'Wish_101
Rainquail
wren
Creeklight

Abyssopelagic
April 3rd, 2020, 02:17 AM
Flyfur chuckled at the bickering apprentices, standing from her nest and stretching. "Lionstar have you on nest cleaning?" She teased the two light heartedly.
"I'm fine, thank you for asking. I'll go ahead and get my littles ones out of your way." She swung her head to Featherkit and Meadowkit- she didn't know where the 5 mooners Gingerkit, Lightkit, and Peachkit were, she rarely did- and called to them. "Come, little lovelies. How would you feel about exploring the camp with me?" (If yeah, we'll move to the clearing so the bitties can run about a little)
Bluepetal kittygirl Morgan

Star child
April 3rd, 2020, 04:25 AM
Honeypaw dipped their head. "Thank you." They waited for the queen and kits to get out of the nursery, and headed straight for the first nest.
"Go get some bracken, I'll do the moss," Harepaw meowed to Honeypaw.
Ugh, this'll take forever, Harepaw thought.
~~*~~
Honeypaw, though a little annoyed, obeyed, and after they finished, stood up. "Okay," they puffed. "Next one."

Sweetie
April 3rd, 2020, 01:07 PM
Sunkit's nose drifted down a little at the mention of his father hurting others, no...he can't do that... Ocean blue eyes wavered in emotion as he tried to justify his answer, why would his father hurt others that wasn't like him at all. Getting off of his high horse the kit looked at the warrior with a questionable gaze. He could be lying, right? Lying to him seemed as if that were to be his only justified answer but deep down he knew that Firehawk wouldn't lie to him because what gain would he get from it?
Opening his maw and closing it when Lightkit intervined and surprisingly she got part of what he was feeling right. He felt her light tail touched his back but couldn't move away from it because it felt as if he was made into stone. Why would my father lie and hurt others? The question swam in his thougths to multiply over and over. Casting his gaze downward in defeat Sunkit stayed silent.

Queenie BILL.

tye
April 3rd, 2020, 01:32 PM
Harepaw and Honeypaw went into the nursery, this time Honeypaw was in front of Harepaw.
"Does any of you need help, or need your nests, clean?" Honeypaw politely asked, yet kicking Harepaw's forepaw as Harepaw stepped forward.
~~*~~
Harepaw clicked his tongue at Honeypaw. "Stop acting like you're superior to me," he mewed, twitching his ears.
"I'm not. You just don't know how to handle kits, or help queens. In fact," Honeypaw poked Harepaw. "You're more likely to cause them more stress."
Harepaw scoffed, acting annoyed. "You're hardly better yourself."
~~*~~
"So, what can we do for you?" Honeypaw turned back to the queens.
"And hi, Sugarapple." Honeypaw smiled at their foster mother, happy to see her.
MagicCat99
vermin
Fang
Clover'Wish_101
Rainquail
wren
Creeklight

"What a lively bunch this afternoon!" she spoke cheerily with an underlying worry in her thoughts. Her dear clanmates currently fighting savage dogs to save Windclan's land. What a dangerous mission...if-..if only she'd all four legs, the tortie would jump right into battle alongside with them.
Ah..., wishful thinking will do no good. The only thing she can do is protect camp where the innocent kits rest away with not a trace of fear and apprentices that are willing to fight tooth and fang to defend every cat. Even with a lack of battle experience. Sugarapple grunted with a defined nod. She will do the same! "I do need some help if you don't mind. Gather a lot of fresh moss, some dry, some soaked in water. Reeds and a lot of cobwebs if you can find any." Her yellow eyes wavered. "Our warrior will come back in triumph but I know we will have a lot of wounded cats. The least we can do is to have some extra supplies ready for Otterstone when she arrives back." She hummed thinking of anything else, eyes drifting off to think of any herbs off her head. "Oh! oh, and I think I saw those..yellow flowers- I think they're goldenrods? Get a bunch. Everything should be close by so don't stray too far , please."

kittygirl
April 3rd, 2020, 02:44 PM
featherkit yawned and looked up to her mother, "yes mama..." featherkit yawned again and stretched, she sat up and itched the underside of her neck with a hindpaw before getting up and standing by the queen.

Rainquail

lone
April 3rd, 2020, 05:07 PM
few things were less exciting than the nursery, but perchkit found ways to keep himself entertained nonetheless. namely, seeing how well he could balance on the edge of the nests. the small kit was currently standing (claws sheathed, because he felt it was cheating to dig his claws into the soft material), mumbling quietly to himself as he did so. "eaaasy does it—don't fall, don't fall..." truthfully, it didn't make much of a difference, but perchkit liked to believe that it did anyway.

besides, he wasn't bothering anyone, and even if he had been, he probably wouldn't have cared. why should he? he was minding his own business, after all, and having a good time. that was what mattered.

Shimm

Reptilian Cabinets
April 3rd, 2020, 08:04 PM
LargeKit had already opened his big amber eyes and was standing in front of his sister, SnowKit, curiorously studying her small figure. "Hey, why aren't you awake?" LargeKit mewls impatiently, his small black and white body stuggling to stand any longer. LargeKit decided do lay down and go to sleep while waiting for his younger sister to wake up.

Quasar
April 3rd, 2020, 08:14 PM
Snowkit opens her eyes for the first time and turns her head to the blurry figure beside her. She opens her mouth and tries to talk, but only a small mew escapes her. An excited childish voice comes from the small figure, "She opened her eyes! Hi Snowkit! I'm Largekit, your brother! Wanna play?" She looks at Largekit in confusion. 'Brother? What's a brother? And who is Snowkit? Is that me?' She thought in confusion. As her vision clears, she makes out a kit that is roughly double her size, who has long white fur with black markings. He looks at her in excitement. "This is great! I can teach you how to walk, Snowkit! I'm already a master at walking!" He pronounces in pride while strutting around on wobbling legs. She tries to talk again, and she asks in a quiet voice, "What does walking mean? Is it what you're doing?" "Yup! I can teach you all about it!" Largekit announces excitedly.

Star child
April 3rd, 2020, 09:52 PM
"What a lively bunch this afternoon!" she spoke cheerily with an underlying worry in her thoughts. Her dear clanmates currently fighting savage dogs to save Windclan's land. What a dangerous mission...if-..if only she'd all four legs, the tortie would jump right into battle alongside with them.
Ah..., wishful thinking will do no good. The only thing she can do is protect camp where the innocent kits rest away with not a trace of fear and apprentices that are willing to fight tooth and fang to defend every cat. Even with a lack of battle experience. Sugarapple grunted with a defined nod. She will do the same! "I do need some help if you don't mind. Gather a lot of fresh moss, some dry, some soaked in water. Reeds and a lot of cobwebs if you can find any." Her yellow eyes wavered. "Our warrior will come back in triumph but I know we will have a lot of wounded cats. The least we can do is to have some extra supplies ready for Otterstone when she arrives back." She hummed thinking of anything else, eyes drifting off to think of any herbs off her head. "Oh! oh, and I think I saw those..yellow flowers- I think they're goldenrods? Get a bunch. Everything should be close by so don't stray too far , please."
Honeypaw nodded, happy to help. They got right to it, but Harepaw was more reluctant. Slowly he followed Honeypaw. "We'll be back!"

Quasar
April 4th, 2020, 12:14 AM
It had barely been a minute since Snowkit had opened her eyes for the first time, and Largekit, her littermate, had told her that he was going to teach her how to walk. As Largekit was nudging Snowkit to her paws, she exclaimed, "Largekit, wait! I-i don't think I'm ready to walk yet!" as she was struggling to stay up, she looked up at her littermate in panic. 'I can't do this! How does he make it look so easy? I'll never be able to do it...' Snowkit thought glumly. As she fell onto her stomach for the fourth time, she looked up to see Largekit with a frustrated look on his face, "C'mon Snowkit! It's easy! *sighs* Just try one more time.""Largekit, I'll never be able to walk, it's to hard. My legs aren't strong like yours..." Snowkit looked down at her paws with a disheartened look on her face. She heard Largekit groan in exasperation, "Fine, we'll try again tomorrow. You'd better not try to worm out of it, ya hear me?!"

Reptilian Cabinets
April 4th, 2020, 08:52 PM
It had barely been a minute since Snowkit had opened her eyes for the first time, and Largekit, her littermate, had told her that he was going to teach her how to walk. As Largekit was nudging Snowkit to her paws, she exclaimed, "Largekit, wait! I-i don't think I'm ready to walk yet!" as she was struggling to stay up, she looked up at her littermate in panic. 'I can't do this! How does he make it look so easy? I'll never be able to do it...' Snowkit thought glumly. As she fell onto her stomach for the fourth time, she looked up to see Largekit with a frustrated look on his face, "C'mon Snowkit! It's easy! *sighs* Just try one more time.""Largekit, I'll never be able to walk, it's to hard. My legs aren't strong like yours..." Snowkit looked down at her paws with a disheartened look on her face. She heard Largekit groan in exasperation, "Fine, we'll try again tomorrow. You'd better not try to worm out of it, ya hear me?!"

LargeKit looked towards SnowKit he swished his small black and white tail in annoyance 'Ugh! Does she really think she would be able to walk?' he thought to himself while SnowKit was trying to stand but failed "Your getting better..." LargeKit lied. "Really!" SnowKit mewed in excitement only to hear a blank, "Sure." LargeKit walked over to their mother, DeerGaze, who was napping and plopped down next to DeerGaze and took a long nap.

Socks
April 4th, 2020, 10:45 PM
Peachkit kneaded the nest beneath her restlessly, her short bobtail flicking behind her. There had been so much excitement in the clan recently, she felt like no one was paying enough attention to her. If no one paid attention who was she gonna tell about her new moss-tossing record? Every kit she tried to get to play with her just ignored her, it had her so fed up.

She huffed, patting the floor rhythmically before jumping up onto all paws, her tail and ears sticking straight up. "I'm so bored!" She whined.

Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
April 4th, 2020, 11:08 PM
Flyfur plopped onto the ground behind Peachkit and gently set her chin on the calico kittens head. "So what are we going to do to fix that?" She always enjoyed the games Peachy came up with and always was up for spending time with her if she was feeling lonely.
Socks

Socks
April 4th, 2020, 11:55 PM
Peachkit glanced up at Flyfur with a grin, taking a moment to think of a good game to play with the she-cat. She knew a lot of games but she preferred to make ones up herself, she always had the best ideas so they were always really fun. "I know! You close your eyes," She lifted her paw up to cover her own eyes as she explained the rules. "I'll move around and you gotta guess where I am. I'm the best at sneaking so you'll never guess!"

Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
April 5th, 2020, 12:20 AM
Flyfur closed her eyes and flopped her tail over them. "Good enough, Peachy?" She stifled a giggle. Socks

Socks
April 5th, 2020, 12:58 AM
"Okay, good" Peachkit hurried into a crouched position, dragging her paws over the nursery floor to get behind Flyfur. "Now, where am I?" She spoke in an excited hushed voice, thinking whispering will hide her location.
Rainquail

BEAR.
April 5th, 2020, 01:01 AM
Trotting into the nursery with the heather clamped in his jaws, Lionstar dropped them beside Iceflower's nest. "Mother! I found something to make your nest more comfortable." Nevermind he had kidnapped her kit and chucked him into the river, that was old news. She probably didn't even notice.

[ Dipper ]

Fawn
April 5th, 2020, 01:10 AM
Iceflower was sifting through the nursery nesting, searching for traces of Frozenkit, gathering ideas of where he could be. She hadn't seen him in the clearing, and his scent was still freshest in here. It was perplexing, at least until she heard the squawk of that bird-son of hers. "YOU!" she accused as she swiveled around, squinting. "WHERE YOU TAKE BABYKIT? You think you pull a fast one but I'm not stupid. I smell you been in here." When she finished speaking she was inches from his muzzle, only pulling back to huff at the heather and knock it out of his paws with a whomp. "You think this suitable replacement? I didn't see you push this out of your body then deal with screaming for moons."

BILL.

BEAR.
April 5th, 2020, 01:35 AM
Oh. Lionstar's fur spiked up when Iceflower whirled on him, hoping she'd have long forgotten the stupid annoying creature he'd 'fixed.'

"I don't know what you're talking about, mother--" he spoke to her sweetly, playing the innocent card because he'd be dead if she knew what he did. "The heather is to make your nest soft, not replace your kit. I'm sure he just.. snuck out.. but I can go find him for you."

Using that as an excuse to leave, he was quick to back out of the den. Find Frozenkit. Find the stupid baby. Ugh, that river better not have killed the damn thing-- he could already hear Iceflower berating him more because of it!!!!!

[ Dipper ]

Abyssopelagic
April 5th, 2020, 01:53 AM
Socks (The notification never came through ;^; )

Flyfur's ears swiveled behind her. "Hmmmm.... do you want more or less specific? Because I think you are..... somewhere behind me."

Quasar
April 5th, 2020, 03:35 PM
( Dipper ) Snowkit heard what Iceflower had said, and was curious about the situation, "Um, Iceflower, what's going on? I heard you talking to that cat. Who is he? Did he do something bad?" Snowkit cocked her head in curiosity at Iceflower. Snowkit saw that Iceflower was looking distressed, but she didn't know what to do. "Can I help you out? I can't walk very well just yet, but I can keep you company If you want!" Snowkit mewled shyly.

Socks
April 5th, 2020, 03:55 PM
Peachkit shuffled closer to Flyfur's hindquarters with not-so-quiet movements. "More specific." She drew out the vowels in her words, kneading the ground.
Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
April 5th, 2020, 04:43 PM
"You are..... within a tails length of me?" She guessed, ears focusing on her shuffling.
Socks

Fawn
April 5th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Iceflower's eyes shot to the kit and bore into her with intensity, a frown planted on her muzzle. This wasn't the ideal time for interruption, though perhaps she would've had more patience if she liked kits to begin with. "Babystar big stupid," she snapped in reference to Lionstar, shaking her head. "Have to go find kit. Stay here, don't need two missing scream-demon." Intent on checking the clearing again or even going beyond that if necessary, she stalked out of the nursery on a mission to enlist Firehawk in the search for Frozenkit.

Eli.draws.sometimes

Socks
April 5th, 2020, 05:16 PM
"You sure you're not peeking?" Peachkit stood up taller to peek at the she-cats face, confirming that her eyes were covered. "You're good at this, I'm gonna move and this time I'll be un-findable!" She looked around before quickly stepping towards a nearby empty nest, settling down into it with a giggle. "Okay!"

Rainquail

Quasar
April 5th, 2020, 07:05 PM
Snowkit silently watched Iceflower exit the nursery, confusion clear on Snowkit's face, 'Was that big cat's name Babystar? What a weird name... was Iceflower mad at me? I don't think I did anything wrong, But mabye I annoyed her, oh I hope I didn't annoy anyone... mabye I should ask Largekit what he thinks..' She thought to herself. "Hey, Largekit, did you hear what was happening?" She hobbled over to Largekit's sleeping figure and nudged him with her paw.

( WarriorsAndHorses )

Queenie
April 5th, 2020, 08:49 PM
Sunkit's nose drifted down a little at the mention of his father hurting others, no...he can't do that... Ocean blue eyes wavered in emotion as he tried to justify his answer, why would his father hurt others that wasn't like him at all. Getting off of his high horse the kit looked at the warrior with a questionable gaze. He could be lying, right? Lying to him seemed as if that were to be his only justified answer but deep down he knew that Firehawk wouldn't lie to him because what gain would he get from it?
Opening his maw and closing it when Lightkit intervined and surprisingly she got part of what he was feeling right. He felt her light tail touched his back but couldn't move away from it because it felt as if he was made into stone. Why would my father lie and hurt others? The question swam in his thougths to multiply over and over. Casting his gaze downward in defeat Sunkit stayed silent.

Queenie BILL.

When Firehawk didn't answer Lightkit nodded defiantly. She shook her pelt and turned to the Sunkit. "I hope you feel better." She squeaked. She knew he was supposed to be an apprentice, and well a couple moons older than her, but she still looked at him with playful, bright eyes. "We can play something if you'd like? I know you may be a little too old for kit games. But I think it would get your mind off things!" She swished her tail mischievously. Then sat down, giving her chest a few embarrassed licks. "Of course, if you want to just be alone right now... I understand."

Abyssopelagic
April 6th, 2020, 04:34 AM
@Socks

Flyfur listened carefully, ears straining. As Peachkit's paw steps became somewhat muffled, she recognized she'd stepped into a nest. "Are you to the.... left of me?"

Sweetie
April 6th, 2020, 03:38 PM
When Firehawk didn't answer Lightkit nodded defiantly. She shook her pelt and turned to the Sunkit. "I hope you feel better." She squeaked. She knew he was supposed to be an apprentice, and well a couple moons older than her, but she still looked at him with playful, bright eyes. "We can play something if you'd like? I know you may be a little too old for kit games. But I think it would get your mind off things!" She swished her tail mischievously. Then sat down, giving her chest a few embarrassed licks. "Of course, if you want to just be alone right now... I understand."

Sunkit wanted to snort at her 'I hope you feel better' he'll never feel better until he knows the whole truth. The fiery colored tom stretched as a way to hide his emotions for a couple of seconds. Turning to Lightkit the tom was slightly surprised that she wanted to play with him. Why is so determined to bug him? Sighing, "Sure, why not I have nothing better to do."Shrugging his large shoulders in reponse to her question. Getting up from his bedding and moving away from her touch he turned to the molly. "Do you have anything in mind?"

Sweetie
April 6th, 2020, 03:43 PM
few things were less exciting than the nursery, but perchkit found ways to keep himself entertained nonetheless. namely, seeing how well he could balance on the edge of the nests. the small kit was currently standing (claws sheathed, because he felt it was cheating to dig his claws into the soft material), mumbling quietly to himself as he did so. "eaaasy does it—don't fall, don't fall..." truthfully, it didn't make much of a difference, but perchkit liked to believe that it did anyway.

besides, he wasn't bothering anyone, and even if he had been, he probably wouldn't have cared. why should he? he was minding his own business, after all, and having a good time. that was what mattered.

Shimm

"Do ya think you could keep it quiet over there?" A snappy remark escaped the older kits maw as he opened one ocean blue eye. Sunkit was trying to catch up on his beauty sleep when this little furball decided to make the nursery into an obstacle course.
The fiery tom wanted it to be quiet so he could sleep or at least pout in peace. But of course in his life, nothing could go his way. Starclan always had to ruin something.

Queenie
April 6th, 2020, 03:51 PM
Sunkit wanted to snort at her 'I hope you feel better' he'll never feel better until he knows the whole truth. The fiery colored tom stretched as a way to hide his emotions for a couple of seconds. Turning to Lightkit the tom was slightly surprised that she wanted to play with him. Why is so determined to bug him? Sighing, "Sure, why not I have nothing better to do."Shrugging his large shoulders in reponse to her question. Getting up from his bedding and moving away from her touch he turned to the molly. "Do you have anything in mind?"

Lightkit squealed in excitement running around in circles, then bashfully licked her chest when she realized how silly she was being. "I'm sorry, it's just not too many cats want to play with me all the time." Her eyes sparkled with playfulness. She crouched down and tagged Sunkit, shoving him slightly so that he may lose his footing. Not that Lightkit was very big. She giggled and raced away, stopping at the entrance to the nursery. "Haha! Come and get me!" She chirped.

Littlemoon
April 6th, 2020, 06:47 PM
Lillykit looked around the nursery. She parted her jaws in a yawn, then stared at her paws feeling quite lonely. Though she was born in Riverclan, Lillykit had never really had friends. She usually watched the other kits play, but she was always too nervous to ask to join in.

Fuzzy
April 6th, 2020, 08:52 PM
[Open to any and all queens and kits]

Day two of her chores. Today she was going to help out the kits and queens! She couldn't go help Bubblingbee again so soon. That was really hard. So, she would start off by taking prey to the nursery.
Petuniapaw bounced into the nursery (careful not to step on anyone) with a fish she found on the prey heap. The ginger patched apprentice stopped a little ways in the den her amber eyes scanning over all the new queens and kits that weren't here last time she'd been in the nursery. "Does anyone want this fish?" Petuniapaw asked sitting the fish down. It was a decent size, she thought it could feed a few cats. "I can help out to if needed!" She chirped brightening up a bit more.

Sweetie
April 7th, 2020, 12:19 AM
Lightkit squealed in excitement running around in circles, then bashfully licked her chest when she realized how silly she was being. "I'm sorry, it's just not too many cats want to play with me all the time." Her eyes sparkled with playfulness. She crouched down and tagged Sunkit, shoving him slightly so that he may lose his footing. Not that Lightkit was very big. She giggled and raced away, stopping at the entrance to the nursery. "Haha! Come and get me!" She chirped.

Man, it must suck being an only kit, thankfully he had Sparrowpaw back when he wasn't a traitor. Shrugging the tom waited for her to name some game he was not expecting to try and to push him. Almost losing his footing Sunkit watched as Lightkit bounded away. He was stunned for a moment, grinning the fiery tom got up and raised an invisible eyebrow at the molly. I suppose this could help with my endurance. Rolling his shoulders back Sunkit gave her a heartbeat before he quickly ran for her. It was rather easy due to his size and her short legs.

Queenie
April 7th, 2020, 01:28 AM
Man, it must suck being an only kit, thankfully he had Sparrowpaw back when he wasn't a traitor. Shrugging the tom waited for her to name some game he was not expecting to try and to push him. Almost losing his footing Sunkit watched as Lightkit bounded away. He was stunned for a moment, grinning the fiery tom got up and raised an invisible eyebrow at the molly. I suppose this could help with my endurance. Rolling his shoulders back Sunkit gave her a heartbeat before he quickly ran for her. It was rather easy due to his size and her short legs.

Lightkit squealed once more and bounced out of his way. While she was tiny, her size allowed for a quick get away which proved to be useful against a cat Sunkits size. "Come on mouse-brain! You'll never catch me!" She giggled. She hopped up and down like a moving target hoping it would throw him off. "Maybe THAT'S why you're not an apprentice. Cause' you can't even catch a tiny kit!" She hoped Sunkit knew her taunting was all light-hearted. But just in case she quickly added with a quick whisper, "I'm just kidding by the way."

TeamFlowstream!
April 7th, 2020, 01:39 AM
Maplekit slowly opened his eyes, aware of what was happening. Let me guess. All kits are sleeping. He wondered if Fernkit was awake, since he thought all kits were asleep. Maplekit prodded Fernkit with his small, paws that were not even close to the size of a mouse. Fernkit didn't stir, her head buried deep in her dreams. And though Maplekit was now even more bored, he didn't think of leaving the nursery at all. He didn't want to get into any trouble while he was awake and no one else, because someone would find out, and then it would take longer for him to become an apprentice. And then his sister would be apprenticed before he could. He would NEVER hear the end of it, so he kept in his nest.

Estelle
April 7th, 2020, 05:19 AM
Gingerkit walked into the nursery with a clear frown on his face. Surprisingly, he kept his head low as he walked, indicating something was bothering him.
He soon spotted the cat he was looking for, making his way over to her with dragging paws. The ginger Tom sat down in front of his adoptive mother- or taker as he preferred to say it- then muttered out her name in order to get her attention "Flyfur..?" he averted his eyes as he did so, how embarrassing was this! For him at least. His eyes were now glaring into nothingness as he waited for a response, his tail resting upon his paws.
Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
April 7th, 2020, 06:51 AM
Flyfur immediately turned her attention to Gingerkit when he sat in front of her, and quickly disentangled herself from anything she might have been doing when he spoke. She beamed brightly at him until she noticed his posture and worry set in. She dipped her head close to his and, in a lowered voice, asked, "what's troubling you, little Ginger?" She doubted any cat would be rude enough to eavesdrop, but for his sake tried to be somewhat secretive.
Estelle

Estelle
April 7th, 2020, 08:20 AM
Gingerkit's eyes turned to glare at his paws "I.." he started hesistantly, his eyes narrowing as he tried to speak "i don't...want to leave the nursery" he muttered quietly in nearly a whisper "I don't want to leave the nursery" he repeated a little clearer this time, his normally monotone voice getting a little shacky.
He didn't quite understand himself why he didn't want to leave the nursery. He hated- well, rather disliked, this place. The kits were always so loud and and often irritating and they never let him sleep! And the fact that he didn't look forward to training at all wasn't the reason why he didn't want to leave. It was a different reason. One that he perhaps wished to not think about.
Gingerkit felt troubled by the situation, and surprisingly he somewhat felt like he might cry- of course he wouldn't, he hadn't cried ever since that day- but this still wasn't like him. So the young tom lowered his head even more, his gaze refusing to look anywhere besides his paws. Noone was allowed to see him like this, noone.
Rainquail

lone
April 7th, 2020, 11:07 AM
"Do ya think you could keep it quiet over there?" A snappy remark escaped the older kits maw as he opened one ocean blue eye. Sunkit was trying to catch up on his beauty sleep when this little furball decided to make the nursery into an obstacle course.
The fiery tom wanted it to be quiet so he could sleep or at least pout in peace. But of course in his life, nothing could go his way. Starclan always had to ruin something.
"quiet? now, what's the fun in that?" perchkit mewed, looking around for the source of the voice before he lost his balance, tumbling onto the nursery floor with an oof.

"you could always join me, you know. we could make it a game, have some fun?" he mewed, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth. after all, perchkit wasn't all that interested in being quiet. please, how boring was that? instead, the tom's tail twitched faster as he glanced over at the area the voice had come from.

TeamFlowstream!
April 7th, 2020, 12:13 PM
Maplekit sat in his and his sister's warm, soft green nest. He was waiting a while until Fernkit would ever wake up, and then, Fernkit was up on her small kit paws, stretching immediately. Maplekit meowed disgracefully to Fernkit, "What took you so long? Come on, I'm bored!" "Why don't you have patience," Fernkit mumbled. Maplekit kept on rambling how long it's been while Fernkit was sleeping. "It felt like moons until you woke up! If only we had a more prickly nest, I'd wake you easily. If it weren't for time, I'd be an elder by now." Fernkit was still standing, listening to all of Maplekit's complaints. "How 'bout we play... moss ball?" Fernkit suggested. She didn't want Maplekit sitting in their nest all day talking about the time and what he would be or do without it. Maplekit agreed silently. He probably wants to complain more, Fernkit thought. Maplekit was very disgusted by bugs and maggots, and he loved to have reasons to complain, since he likes to be descriptive.

Puddle~
April 7th, 2020, 01:06 PM
Berrykit began padding towards the nursery, disappointed that Lightfeather had to go. She couldn't wait to be a warrior so she could do warrior things with the she-cat. Her ears suddenly pricked as she heard squeaks and arguing coming from the nursery. Finally! Some other kits are awake! The cream and white she-kit raced towards the nursery, eager to play. She poked her head through the nursery entrance, curious to see who was awake. She saw Maplekit and Ferkit, arguing as usual. The kit walked up to her denmates. "Hiya guys! Wanna play?"

Flowstream (Since they're all clan born, let's just say they already know each other so we don't have to do all the introduction stuff.)

TeamFlowstream!
April 7th, 2020, 01:17 PM
Fernkit turned around to face Berrykit. "Oh - of course!" Then she added in a whisper, "Don't mind if Maplekit gets annoyed in the middle of the game, he's always like that." Then Maplekit asked impatiently, "So are we gonna play or what? We don't have all day." Fernkit giggled, "Oh, you'll see!" Then she turned back to Berrykit, asking, "What do you wanna play?"

Puddle~
April 7th, 2020, 01:51 PM
Berrykit thought for a minute. I've already played moss ball and cat and mouse with Lightfeather. What else is there to play? The small kit suddenly got an idea. "We can play clan," she mewed, pausing for dramatic effect. "But I absolutely have to be the leader." Berrykit wasn't afraid to boss the two kits around. They were less than a moon older than her and they weren't a higher rank than her either.

Flowstream

TeamFlowstream!
April 7th, 2020, 02:08 PM
Fernkit gave Maplekit a mischief grin. "I call deputy!" she said quickly. She was never deputy when she and the other kits pretended to be a clan. It was Maplekit who got to be deputy more than she did, and that wasn't fair to her. This time, she'll finally see what it's like to set out pretend patrols AND she'll be able to control Maplekit more than he takes control of her. Maplekit didn't seem fazed, though. "Ok. Then I'll be a warrior," Maplekit said in a kind manner. Very strange... Maplekit wasn't as kind as this. Very strange indeed.

lone
April 7th, 2020, 03:31 PM
the nursery had a warm, welcoming air to it that always managed to make brightkit feel more at home. the small calico was currently curled up in a nest, her tail wrapped around her as if it were a blanket, at home in her own little world. brightkit was able to make pretty much anywhere feel like home to her; as long as her clanmates were around her, she felt safe. after all, they were there to protect her, especially the older ones--and soon, she would be right there helping protect the clan with the rest of them. wouldn't that be exciting?

a purr rumbled in her throat as she began drifting off to sleep, her thoughts running wild with the adventures that were to come. someday, she would be as brave as the rest of them, able to protect the rest of the clan. that was going to be pretty cool, if you asked her.
kittygirl

Puddle~
April 7th, 2020, 05:37 PM
Berrykit was eager to start. She bounded over to a corner of the nursery that looked suitable enough to be her pedestal and yowled "Let all cats old enough to catch their own fish gather here for a clan meeting!" As Maplekit and Fernkit bounded over to her, Berrykit continued. "As you both know, I am Berrykit--oops--I mean Berrystar, leader of RiverClan." The she-kit became slightly flustered at the fact that she had messed up. "Deputy and loyal warrior," she nodded towards the other kits. "You must now tell me your warrior names."

Flowstream

TeamFlowstream!
April 7th, 2020, 05:54 PM
Berrykit was eager to start. She bounded over to a corner of the nursery that looked suitable enough to be her pedestal and yowled "Let all cats old enough to catch their own fish gather here for a clan meeting!" As Maplekit and Fernkit bounded over to her, Berrykit continued. "As you both know, I am Berrykit--oops--I mean Berrystar, leader of RiverClan." The she-kit became slightly flustered at the fact that she had messed up. "Deputy and loyal warrior," she nodded towards the other kits. "You must now tell me your warrior names."

Flowstream
Fernkit spoke first. "I am Ferntail, deputy of Riverclan!" She didn't seem to care that Berrykit messed up. She just wanted to play with someone other than her annoying brother. Maplekit looked up at Berrykit with his sharp, amber gaze that showed no expression. "I'll be Mapleberry (Sorry if I copied Berrykit's prefix)."

Puddle~
April 7th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Berrykit narrowed her eyes and gazed at her clanmates. "As you already know, there is a fox that has been roaming around our territory, she meowed, surveying the warriors' gazes. "Ferntail, Mapleberry, you two are my strongest and most trusted warriors and I want you to help me drive this pesky fox away. She flicked her tail and gave a nod towards the nursery entrance. "Come on, let's go! she said, darting out into the clearing.

Flowstream (it's ok that you used Berry, Mapleberry sounds like a cool name :))

TeamFlowstream!
April 7th, 2020, 08:50 PM
Berrykit narrowed her eyes and gazed at her clanmates. "As you already know, there is a fox that has been roaming around our territory, she meowed, surveying the warriors' gazes. "Ferntail, Mapleberry, you two are my strongest and most trusted warriors and I want you to help me drive this pesky fox away. She flicked her tail and gave a nod towards the nursery entrance. "Come on, let's go! she said, darting out into the clearing.

Flowstream (it's ok that you used Berry, Mapleberry sounds like a cool name :))
Fernkit and Maplekit scurried after the older kit, Fernkit squealing with excitement. Maplekit, on the other hand, stayed quiet the whole time until they stopped. "So, where's the fox?" he asked impatiently. While he said that, Fernkit thought, I bet Berrykit's gonna be the fox for a little bit.

kittygirl
April 7th, 2020, 09:04 PM
featherkit woke with a yawn, she had noticed her mother sleeping next to her. she really did regret what she had said to flyfur, but she was just so mad about roanmask that she couldn't help it...featherkit got up and sighed she started walk toward the entrance of the nursery, but she wasn't paying attention and tripped right onto brightkit, featherkit jumped back her red eyes filled with embarrassment, "eep, brightkit I'm so so sorry I didn't see you!" featherkit dipped her head a bit and flattened her ears.

lone

Puddle~
April 7th, 2020, 09:47 PM
Berrykit glanced back to see Fernkit and Maplekit following closely behind her. “There’s the fox,” she mewed, flicking her tail towards a large clump of moss outside the nursery entrance. It’s not a very good fox, but it’ll have to do, she thought. The cream and white kit turned towards the other kits and yowled, “ATTACK!”

Flowstream

TeamFlowstream!
April 7th, 2020, 10:50 PM
Fernkit and Maplekit pounced onto the moss, almost bumping into each other. "Hey, watch it!" Maplekit snapped at Fernkit. "Whatever. We've got a fox to catch!" As they wrestled the moss, Maplekit would hiss and spit, while Fernkit would yell, "Take that, mouse brained fox!" After what seemed to be moons, they finally jumped off the dark green scrap. As they looked at the so called "Fox", Fernkit yowled in triumph. "The fox is now fresh kill!" The moss had been flattened, torn, and ripped. Maplekit just stared. I never think of things as fun as this... he thought. Maybe he should play this game with Fernkit and Berrykit more often, even if he didn't call the role of being deputy.

Abyssopelagic
April 7th, 2020, 11:19 PM
Flyfur curled her tail around Gingerkit. She wasn't quite sure what to say to him. She pressed her nose into his forehead. "You're not being kicked out, Gingerkit." She tried to reassure him at least somewhat.

(I had all this time to prepare and I'm at a loss lol) Estelle

marshy
April 8th, 2020, 08:27 AM
Shimm
[Sorry this is late.]

Sparrowpaw walked into the nursery, he hadn't been in there since he became an apprentice. But he wasn't here to remember old memories. He was here to talk to Sunkit. "Sunkit? You in here?"

Littlemoon
April 8th, 2020, 09:27 AM
"Fox? I don't see any foxes over here," Lillykit squeaked as she curled back up into her nest. But then she woke up again as she wondered if it really was a real fox. Was it just really sneaky? She began to wander around the nursery.

Puddle~
April 8th, 2020, 11:08 AM
Berrykit stood back, watching Fernkit and Maplekit destroy the "fox". The wad of moss was hardly big enough for two kits to pounce on, let alone three. The young kit was slightly disappointed that she hadn't been able to join in the battle, but she was proud of her "warriors" nonetheless. She dipped her head in acknowledgement to the other kits and padded over to the "fox's" remains. "Thank you my loyal warriors!" she squeaked. "We shall have a feast!" The she-kit took a piece of moss into her mouth and spit it out immediately, an expression of disgust imprinted on her face. "Bleh! This fox tastes disgusting! We're better off leaving it as crow-food," she mewed.

Suddenly, Berrykit noticed a shadow lurking around the nursey entrance. She whipped around and saw another kit sitting just outside the nursery. "Hey!" she hissed. "I am Berrystar and this is RiverClan territory! What are you doing here?" The young kit tried to sound as menacing as possible, but her squeaky voice countered her attempts.

Flowstream .Bread.

Bread
April 8th, 2020, 12:49 PM
Duckkit yawned. The young she-kit gave her chest fur a few licks and got out of her comfy nest. It's so boring in here, she thought. Where are all the other kits? Duckkit walked outside, her golden fur glowing as she walked into the sunlight. The she-kit gazed around the clearing and saw a group of kits playing a game. She confidently padded up to them, and said "Hewo! My name is Duckkit!"

Puddletail Flowstream

Puddle~
April 8th, 2020, 01:01 PM
Berrykit hissed at the newcomer. "Why are you here?" she asked again. The she-kit was satisfied as she saw fear flicker in the golden kit's eyes. She was going to give Duckkit a chance to join the game, as long as she did whatever Berrykit wanted. "I will allow you to join my clan," she mewed cautiously. "But you'll have to follow my every command. If you don't, Ferntail and Mapleberry here will escort you off our territory."

.Bread. Flowstream

Bread
April 8th, 2020, 01:09 PM
Duckkit thought to herself, That was kind of rude. But it's sooo boring in the nursery! The young she-kit pondered. Should she join her clan or just go back to sleep? After a long thought to herself, Duckkit finally decided that she will join their clan.
Flowstream Puddletail

Puddle~
April 8th, 2020, 01:15 PM
The cream and white cat smirked in satisfaction at Duckkit's decision. She knew she was being a bit too mean to the young kit, so she backed off a little. "Alright," she said, softening her tone slightly. "But, since you're an outsider, you'll have to start as an apprentice." The golden kit quickly opened her mouth to protest, but Berrykit quickly stopped her. "Shush! You must do as I say!" The she-kit let out a small grin and turned to her trusted "deputy". "Ferntail, please organize a hunting patrol. We need some more prey to feed this extra mouth."

Flowstream .Bread.

Estelle
April 8th, 2020, 03:39 PM
Surpringly Gingerkit didn't move away when Flyfur curled her tail around him, in fact, he stayed still "it's just.." he started with a grumble. He knew he wasn't being kicked out, it was just...He didn't even know what it was exactly.
There was just this strange feeling- it kind of felt like leaving the nursery meant leaving her..them again, even though they were both long gone.
His eyes now lingered lingered in the direction their nest used to be, revealing those strange thoughts he couldn't quite comprehend.

(lol, that honestly happens to me all the time xD) Rainquail

Littlemoon
April 8th, 2020, 06:06 PM
Lillykit padded up to Berrykit. "Erm, can I join too?" She shuffled her paws nervously.

Puddle~
April 8th, 2020, 06:29 PM
Berrykit pricked her ears as she heard another voice behind her. What now? she thought. She narrowed her eyes and turned around to see a small she-kit behind her. "Hello," she meowed curtly to the other kit. "I am Berrystar, leader of RiverClan and I don't permit outsiders on my territory." The cream and white kit hissed at Lilykit. "Either get off of our territory or join our clan." Berrykit was happy with how the game was going. New kits were jumping into the game left and right, and she had all the control.

.Bread. Flowstream Littlemoon (sorry if Berrykit is being mean to Lilykit, she will warm up to her as they become friends)

Littlemoon
April 8th, 2020, 06:41 PM
"I think I'll decide to join," Lillykit mowed. Had she ever been offered like this before? Whatever it was, it was new. Lillykit did want to open up more anyway.

Bread
April 8th, 2020, 06:57 PM
Duckkit turns around to see all the commotion. A new kit was joining the game of clan! Duckkit excitedly leapt towards Berrykit and the she-kit, but halfway there, she tripped on a rock. Ouch. She thought to herself. That hurt. After a seconds worth of rest, Duckkit sprung back up and began leaping again. "Hewo!" She said eager to meet the other kit. "My name is Duckkit- er I mean Duckpaw."

Puddletail Littlemoon Flowstream

Littlemoon
April 8th, 2020, 07:16 PM
"Hello, Duckpaw!" Lillykit mewed happily. She felt so excited about meeting so many new cats! She purred with delight at the fact.
.Bread. Puddletail Flowstream

Puddle~
April 8th, 2020, 07:44 PM
"Okay, she mewed to Lilykit. "Since you are just joining, you'll have to become an apprentice like Duckpaw here." She flicked her tail towards the golden she-kit, and then reverted her gaze back to Lilykit. "Wait a minute," the she-kit said, parting her jaws to taste the air. "I smell a mouse-brained badger nearby!" The cream and white kit gazed around the area near the nursery for something they could pretend was a badger. She spotted a clump of bracken nearby. "This will be your first fight as apprentices," the kit meowed to Duckkit and Lilykit. "I trust that you two will be brave and fight well." Wihtout another moment of hesitation, Berrykit screamed "ATTACK!" and launched herself forward, pouncing on the bracken.

.Bread. Littlemoon Flowstream

Abyssopelagic
April 8th, 2020, 07:49 PM
"Is it nerves, love?" She noticed him gaze in the direction of his old nest and a pang of grief ran through her. Did he feel leaving was betraying or abandoning his past? She hoped not, it was such a heavy thought for one so young. If he felt he needed more time, she saw no harm in giving him that time.
Estelle

Littlemoon
April 8th, 2020, 08:23 PM
Lillykit clawed at the bracken and stomped on it. "Take that, badger!'

Bread
April 8th, 2020, 08:36 PM
Duckkit pounced at the "badger". She ran at full speed, nothing could stop her!

Well... except a worn down rock in the middle of her path way. The young she-kit fell face first, onto the dirt- not the dirt, something- some cats! Duckkit had knocked the two kits off the pile of bracken by accident. Afraid of judgement, Duckkit quickly picked herself up. "Sorry, Lillykit and Berrykit." The young kit mumbled as she was embarrassed of herself.

Puddle~
April 8th, 2020, 08:49 PM
Berrykit let out a shriek of terror as she fell from the "badger's" back. The she-kit turned around to see a flustered looking Duckkit standing behind her. "Duckpaw! You absolute flea-brain!" Berrykit was enraged. "You could have cost us the win against that badger!" She had no time to continue yelling at the golden kit. The young she-kit leaped back into the battle with the "badger", hissing and clawing until the bracken was nothing more than a shredded pile of plant matter. Now it was time for her to deal with Duckkit. "YOU!" she screamed at the golden "apprentice". "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ALMOST DID?" Berrykit wasn't exactly furious with Duckkit, she was just being overdramtic for the game. Calming herself down, she turned to face Lilykit. "Lilypaw, you were brave during the fight with the badger, and so I reward you with your warrior name." The cream and white she-kit gave Lilykit a small smile, before turning back to Duckkit. "You, on the other hand, will be staying an apprentice. AND, you will have to do all the apprentice duties for an entire moon!"

Littlemoon .Bread. Flowstream

Bread
April 8th, 2020, 09:04 PM
Duckkit frowned. It wasn't my fault, the young she-kit thought to herself I just hope she isn't truly mad at me...I mean we are friends, right? She shook her head to get all of the bad thoughts out. She licked her paw a few times to hide the embarrassing scene that had just happened, then she turned around and headed to a small pool of water, near the nursery. Duckkit looked at her reflection, and smiled. I know, she thought as she grinned, I should splash some water at Berrykit. Maybe to lighten the mood and cheer her up with laughter? Hopefully this doesn't get her mad... The young she-cat went back into the nursery to fetch Berrykit and Lillykit. "Do you guys want to go to this 'secret area' I found?" said the young kit, eager to restore her reputation with Berrykit.

Quasar
April 9th, 2020, 09:56 AM
When LargeKit woke up he saw that SnowKit wasn't in the nest! "SnowKit?" he mewed, looking around the den until he saw her with IceFlower, her small white body curled up next to the queen. 'What is SnowKit doing? DeerGaze was our mother!' Largekit trotted over to SnowKit and prodded her side, "SnowKit! What are you doing?" SnowKit opened her small amber eyes and looked up at LargeKit and simply said, "Keeping IceFlower company." then SnowKit put her head back down and closed her eyes, she had asleep. 'Ugh, whatever', LargeKit thought in annoyance and padded back to DeerGaze and went back to sleep.

When Snowkit woke up, she quickly scurried away from Iceflower's sleeping body, 'It's a good thing she didn't wake up before me. I don't want her to be mad at me...' She thought in relief. 'At least she didn't seem like me being next to her was interrupting her sleep. I guess I'll go curl up next to Largekit.'

( Dipper )

Sweetie
April 9th, 2020, 12:34 PM
Lightkit squealed once more and bounced out of his way. While she was tiny, her size allowed for a quick get away which proved to be useful against a cat Sunkits size. "Come on mouse-brain! You'll never catch me!" She giggled. She hopped up and down like a moving target hoping it would throw him off. "Maybe THAT'S why you're not an apprentice. Cause' you can't even catch a tiny kit!" She hoped Sunkit knew her taunting was all light-hearted. But just in case she quickly added with a quick whisper, "I'm just kidding by the way."

Sunkit raised one invisible eyebrow at Lightkit's taunting but quickly understood that she meant no harm. Letting out a chuckle the tom crouched into the basic hunting position his father once taught him with his eyes watching the molly. Waiting for the perfect moment to jump when the moment came he let out a warrior battle cry. "AHHHHH!" Narrowly missing Lightkit and landed on his paws. Whirling around and not missing a beat he started to chase her once again.

------

The fiery tom held back a snicker as the kit fell off of the bed."Some of us want to sleep." Sunkit called out and rolled his eyes at Perchkit but fell silent when he was offered to join. A few heartbeats passed as he thought about it. Whatever Perchkit was doing could be more fun than pouting in his nest, which he did quite a lot. Shrugging and rolling his shoulders the older kit got up from his nest and stretched. "I suppose why not. So what are we doing?"

lone

------

Sunkit was laying in his nest looking out at nothing, lost in his own thoughts. Hearing Sparrowki- no Sparrowpaw's voice snapped him back from daydreaming. His ocean blue eyes narrowed at the apprentice. Seriously, is he going to flaunt his new position now? The tom thought to himself as he raised his head. "Yes Traitor?"

marshy
April 9th, 2020, 12:44 PM
Shimm
(Omg those two words made me cry XD)

"T-Traitor? What do you mean Traitor? I didn't do anything!" Sparrowpaw didn't want being an apprentice to ruin his relationship with his closes family member. "If you're going to be mad at someone, don't be mad at me! You're the one who had that big outburst during the meeting! What was I suppose to say during my apprentice ceremony? That I didn't want to be an apprentice!?"

Queenie
April 9th, 2020, 01:36 PM
Sunkit raised one invisible eyebrow at Lightkit's taunting but quickly understood that she meant no harm. Letting out a chuckle the tom crouched into the basic hunting position his father once taught him with his eyes watching the molly. Waiting for the perfect moment to jump when the moment came he let out a warrior battle cry. "AHHHHH!" Narrowly missing Lightkit and landed on his paws. Whirling around and not missing a beat he started to chase her once again.

------

The fiery tom held back a snicker as the kit fell off of the bed."Some of us want to sleep." Sunkit called out and rolled his eyes at Perchkit but fell silent when he was offered to join. A few heartbeats passed as he thought about it. Whatever Perchkit was doing could be more fun than pouting in his nest, which he did quite a lot. Shrugging and rolling his shoulders the older kit got up from his nest and stretched. "I suppose why not. So what are we doing?"

lone

------

Sunkit was laying in his nest looking out at nothing, lost in his own thoughts. Hearing Sparrowki- no Sparrowpaw's voice snapped him back from daydreaming. His ocean blue eyes narrowed at the apprentice. Seriously, is he going to flaunt his new position now? The tom thought to himself as he raised his head. "Yes Traitor?"

Lightkit's heart fluttered as Sunkit pounced and then started chasing her again. She skidded around the nursery, bumping into a couple of other cats, probably most annoyingly. She let out an excited chirp jumping from empty nest to empty nest to stay out of Sunkit's way. Then she felt her paw hook on a piece of bracken, causing her to tumble to the ground. Her paws splayed over her head. She let out another mrrrow, this time laughing hysterically. "Gah!" She chirped spitting moss out of her mouth. "Pfffllfff" She shook her head, and wrinkled her nose, the moss was making her sneeze.

(Wow Sunkit is a busy cat! Let me know if you need to wrap up this rp)

Estelle
April 9th, 2020, 03:52 PM
nerves? Nerves. Gingerkit didn't know if it was nerves- maybe.. But it seemed like a good name for it. Nerves. Even if it wasn't actually nerves, he could just call it that.
The ginger tom's gaze didn't falter from his old nest- despite always getting so irritated in this place, it was the only thing that kept him somewhat close to them. And that nest- it was a reminder of the times they were there. Times he didn't want to let go, the nest having been left nearly untouched ever since.
Flicking his tail slightly, Gingerkit stayed silent for a while before murmuring "maybe"
Rainquail

Snowstripe
April 9th, 2020, 06:18 PM
@kittygirl
Onekit woke up in the nursery. He looked around for Featherkit. He let out a small purr before stretching an sitting up.

kittygirl
April 9th, 2020, 07:29 PM
featherkit looked back to see onekit, she was still new to the whole "adopted siblings" thing so she tried to smile, but she ended up glaring right after. featherkit sat down and started making lines in the dirt with he claw as she usually did, her red feather lay next to her.

Snowstripe

Abyssopelagic
April 9th, 2020, 07:59 PM
"If you feel you need more time, I can ask Lionstar to let you stay a little longer?" When Gingerkit's gaze didn't lift from his old nest, she felt tears well up in her eyes, burning, threatening to spring free and fall down her face. She knew she couldn't replace what was lost, never pretended she could, never tried to. It wasn't nerves, not really and she could tell, but if he didn't want to tell her, she wouldn't pry. He was mourning. And everyone mourned in their own way.
Estelle

Sweetie
April 9th, 2020, 11:34 PM
(No, no need to wrap this up. We can end it whenever you would like to)

Sunkit yelled a "Sorry!" Over his shoulder to the cats Lightkit ran into and continued to chase the molly. She was fast and good, he had to give her that. But that all went away soon as she tripped and fell. Skidding to a stop the fiery tom placed a paw in the middle of her back and said, "Gotcha, Loser." Teasing the molly as he allowed some concern to show. "You okay?"

Queenie

----

"You could have told Lionstar to make me an apprentice too!" Sunkit shot back at Sparrowpaw. "I only had that outburst because I cared about our father and was not going to sit around have Big Meanie talk trash about Dirtfur." But of course you wouldn't know anything about that. Sunkit narrowed his eyes at Sparrowpaw, looking him up and down; clearly judging him. "What do you want anyways."

Queenie
April 9th, 2020, 11:45 PM
(Ok. Also totally entered Lightkit in the kit battle Lionstar is holding, might be kind of interesting to see what happens if she actually becomes an apprentice, not sure if she will because she kinda defied Lionstar a bit, but it would be interesting to see how Sunkit responds to her becoming an apprentice before him, provided he is still kit by then)

Lightkit purred as he tagged her. "See, under all that pouty exterior you're totally a softy. But I'm fine" She licked her paw though, pretending it really hurt to throw him off. She stood up and faked a limp as if she really wounded herself. "Well maybe I'm not so fine after all." She could feel her anticipation bubbling inside her. It would be so funny if Sunkit fell for it!
Shimm

Estelle
April 10th, 2020, 06:26 AM
"If you feel you need more time, I can ask Lionstar to let you stay a little longer?" When Gingerkit's gaze didn't lift from his old nest, she felt tears well up in her eyes, burning, threatening to spring free and fall down her face. She knew she couldn't replace what was lost, never pretended she could, never tried to. It wasn't nerves, not really and she could tell, but if he didn't want to tell her, she wouldn't pry. He was mourning. And everyone mourned in their own way.
Estelle

Gingerkit lightly shoock his head as he finally lowered his gaze "she wouldn't want that" he muttered under his breath. He knew that staying probably wouldn't solve anything, or atleast that's what he thought and to him Lionstar didn't seem like a cat that would allow that anyway.

The ginger tom stayed silent as he leaned against Flyfur as if he were looking for comfort. It wasn't the same as his own mother, it never was, but Flyfur had always been there and taken care of him ever since, even if she had an enormous amount of other kits to take care of. Something he was grateful for, despite not showing it much.

"do you think...she'd be..disappointed?" He eventually asked quietly. It was something Ginger had always wondered. He never acted like the nicest of cats- nor was he excatly polite...sure, somehow a few still labled him as "nice" or even "funny". How? He had no idea.

Abyssopelagic
April 10th, 2020, 07:56 AM
"With you? 'Course not." She put her head on his and nuzzled him, tail still wrapped around him. "She'd be proud that you're trying."
Estelle

Estelle
April 10th, 2020, 11:36 AM
Gingerkit fell silent. was he really trying? it didn't feel link he was.
These were thoughts and feelings he wasn't familiar with. He didn't know how to handle them.
Leaning in to the nuzzle, the young tom still didn't say anything and instead tried to bring his mind to the comfort Flyfur was offering.
Rainquail

Dovey
April 10th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Almondkit tried to catch a butterfly. He hopped onto a rock and missed. awwww he thought as he walked around the nursery, wishing he had made friends with other kits.

Littlemoon
April 10th, 2020, 02:21 PM
Lillykit noticed the lonely kit in the nursery. "Um, I'll catch you guys later," before she walked back into the nursery. "Hello!" She mewed to the lonely looking kit.

Puddletail .Bread. Flowstream Chasepaw

Littlemoon
April 10th, 2020, 02:42 PM
;-; (I've just realized I've been spelling Lily wrong the entire time)
Lilykit spotted Sparrowpaw and Sunkit. She saw Sparrowpaw with her head low. She decided to go and sort of comfort the apprentice.

marshy
April 10th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Shimm Littlemoon

Sparrowpaw turned to see Lilykit come over. "Oh, hi Lilykit..." He said. He then turned back to Sunkit. "I wanted to say sorry... I wish you could of become an apprentice with me. But if i had said that to Lionstar, he may have kept me from being an apprentice." Sparrowpaw shook his head. "Sunkit, I've seen how you've been acting and, if you keep it up you may never be an apprentice..."

Littlemoon
April 10th, 2020, 03:37 PM
Lilykit's fur bristled a bit. Mostly in some sort of fear. "Never become an apprentice?" Her eyes grew wide. But she was also sort of fascinated. She wondered what she could do if she never became an apprentice. Will I have to help out the elders? Or just be a really weird looking kit? "Is that even possible?" :Grimm: Shimm

Snowstripe
April 10th, 2020, 11:36 PM
@
Onekit sat in the nursery bored out of his mind. He saw a mouse running in some moss nearby. He pounced onto it and caught it.

:squee:

Dovey
April 12th, 2020, 03:37 PM
"Oh! hi!" he said. "I'm Almondkit!" he is exicted that a kit is talking to him. "Wanna play with me?"
Littlemoon

Sweetie
April 12th, 2020, 05:04 PM
Shimm Littlemoon

Sparrowpaw turned to see Lilykit come over. "Oh, hi Lilykit..." He said. He then turned back to Sunkit. "I wanted to say sorry... I wish you could of become an apprentice with me. But if i had said that to Lionstar, he may have kept me from being an apprentice." Sparrowpaw shook his head. "Sunkit, I've seen how you've been acting and, if you keep it up you may never be an apprentice..."

Sunkit ignored Lilykit, too caught up in his 'chat' with his brother. His ocean blue eyes widen '...if you keep it up you may never be an apprentice.' Those words struck hard, too hard. Getting up from his moss bed the fiery tom padded to Sparrowpaw and got up in his face. He was tall as the apprentice, maybe slightly larger too. "Get out." He snarled, done with the tom. "Don't you have Greenfur to go mentor you." Scoffing and shaking his head.

Littlemoon
April 13th, 2020, 01:07 PM
Chasepaw
"Sure! What do you wanna do? We could play moss ball! Or warriors, or..." Lilykit was bubbling with excitement!

Dovey
April 13th, 2020, 01:10 PM
"Let's be Warriors!" he mew'd. "I'm Shadowclan and i'm invading" he pretended Littlemoon

Littlemoon
April 13th, 2020, 07:58 PM
"Ok! I guess I can be Riverclan!" Lilykit chirped.
(;-; I'm so sorry for the late reply) Chasepaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 13th, 2020, 10:28 PM
Dogkit padded into the nursery after Firehawk."So this is the nursey," he muttured to himself. He looked up at Firehawk. "You're going to introduce me to the queens, right Firehawk?" Dogkit asked. He waited for Firehawk's reponse.
BILL.

BEAR.
April 14th, 2020, 01:12 AM
"Yes.." Firehawk stopped not far from the entrance. "Flyfur, Sugarapple? We have a new addition to the nursery!" He gave Dogkit a smile. "You'll like them, they're quite sweet."

[ Lynxpaw, Rainquail, vermin ]

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 14th, 2020, 01:26 AM
Dogkit looked over at the two queens. Flyfur had a long-haired gray pelt with a white underbelly. She looked like a nice cat. He glanced over at Sugarapple. She had a long-haired tortoiseshell pelt and had yellow eyes."Hello, I'm Dogkit," He greeted the queens happily. He then looked back up at Firehawk."Thanks Firehawk!" He thanked him happily"

[ BILL., Rainquail, vermin ]

Abyssopelagic
April 14th, 2020, 01:26 AM
Flyfur gently patted Sugarapple on the shoulder and approached Firehawk and Dogkit. She waved her tail at them. "Hello Dogkit."
Lynxpaw vermin BILL.

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 14th, 2020, 02:37 AM
Dogkit turned to Flyfur. "Flyfur? Is it okay if I go and pester Foxpaw? Firehawk told me I could later after I met you and Sugarapple. Can I please go now?' He asked the queen."I'll come back,"He promised. He sat down and waited for Flyfur's response hoping she would say yes.

Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
April 14th, 2020, 02:45 AM
"Sugarapple hasn't quite woken from her nap, so..... I suppose so." Flyfur didn't quite know how to respond to Dogkit's question, but at least he was eager to meet new cats.
Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 14th, 2020, 02:47 AM
"Thank you Flyfur!"Dogkit thanked her happily."I'll come back soon, I promise,"He told her. He raced out of the nursery entrance, purring with excitment.
Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
April 14th, 2020, 02:52 AM
She turned to Firehawk. "Quite excitable, huh? And you said you found them..... may I ask how and where?"
BILL.

BEAR.
April 14th, 2020, 05:40 AM
"He was by the border." Firehawk watched the young tom scamper out of the den. "Just.. waiting for someone to find him, he must have gotten impatient at some point because I nearly ran into him while I was out hunting." He frowned. "His mother-- he said some badgers killed her and he had nowhere to go, the poor darling."

[ Rainquail ]

Shade.
April 14th, 2020, 06:53 AM
Rainquail
Lotuspaw ran towards the nursery, noticing Flyfur and Firehawk talking. She quickly stopped, almost falling face first into the dirt. She looked up at her adoptive mother.
"Flyfur! Did you see? I'm an apprentice now!" she meowed. She didn't often talk with Flyfur but still apreciated her kindness.

(lol, don't be confused about Lotuspaw being cloned. She still technically hastn't met her mentor.)

Abyssopelagic
April 14th, 2020, 07:57 AM
"Poor little love." She mewed, a sadness settling in her heart. When Lotuspaw hollered for her, she turned her attention to her.
"I did! I'm so proud of you, an early one, too!" She refused to spoil the little darlings excitement. It was something be proud of, even if it was the leader's attempt to clear out the nursery. Not every kit would get to boast an early apprenticeship.
Shadeleaf

tye
April 14th, 2020, 10:56 AM
Sugarapple rustled around in her nest until yellow eyes gleamed from the corner. She yawned, eyes heavy in sleep as she stared around catching sight of Firehawk and Flyfur. "Oh my," she muttered, standing on all three paws instantly. The tortoiseshell queen limped over only hearing a few exchanged words of the kit's mother. "Hey, Firehawk! And Flyfur," she greeted with a drowsy purr and nose touched them both. "Sorry darlins', I couldn't get a wink of sleep last night." Sugarapple cast a long stare out at the entrance. "At least the lil' bundle is happy, unlike most orphan kits. We just oughta make him feel at home" Sugarapple dipped her head. "Thanks for bringin' him in. We'll keep a close eye on Dogkit."
Rainquaill BILL.

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 14th, 2020, 10:14 PM
"Flyfur! I'm back" Dogkit called to the queen.His copper eyes searched for Flyfur. "Is Sugarapple awake now?" He asked. He padded up to her nest and sat down, waiting for her response, because after that, he was going to tell her about what had happened.

Rainquaill

Abyssopelagic
April 14th, 2020, 11:18 PM
"She has indeed!" Flyfur gently nudged her shoulder into Sugarapple's. "Did you have fun?"
Lynxpaw vermin