PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 05:32 PM
Eveninglight laughed a little at the question,” I’m a real warrior Frostkit” she purred

Salmonsong felt touched that Frostkit loved her already.

She would smile brightly "whats it like!!?!?!?!?"

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 05:55 PM
She would smile brightly "whats it like!!?!?!?!?"
Eveninglight flicked her tail, she more was giving a more optimistic take on it,” It’s super fun and exciting. Going on patrols, hunting, socializing with denmates.” she meowed.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 05:59 PM
Eveninglight flicked her tail, she more was giving a more optimistic take on it,” It’s super fun and exciting. Going on patrols, hunting, socializing with denmates.” she meowed.

Frostkit would start squealing as she heard her words "i cant wait to be one!!! she would start running in circles

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 06:00 PM
Frostkit would start squealing as she heard her words "i cant wait to be one!!! she would start running in circles
Eveninglight nodded some,” You’ll be a warrior before you know it.” she meowed

Salmonsong gave a soft smile, she picked a good choice, hopefully Frostkit could meet some kits soon.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 06:02 PM
Eveninglight nodded some,” You’ll be a warrior before you know it.” she meowed

Salmonsong gave a soft smile, she picked a good choice, hopefully Frostkit could meet some kits soon.

Frostkits wriggling body stopped moving as she remained still perking her ears to listen to the sounds around her

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 06:08 PM
Frostkits wriggling body stopped moving as she remained still perking her ears to listen to the sounds around her
Salmonsong smiled to Frostkit,” Do you want to explore the rest of camp?” she asked careful to avoid the word see.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 06:11 PM
Salmonsong smiled to Frostkit,” Do you want to explore the rest of camp?” she asked careful to avoid the word see.

Frostkit nodded eagerly and before they started walking sniffed in her mithers scent

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 06:14 PM
Frostkit nodded eagerly and before they started walking sniffed in her mithers scent
Salmonsong nodded as she sniffed,” Open your mouth slightly, you can smell better.” she meowed as she padded over to the elder’s den,”This is the elder’s den. They can be grumpy, but most will tell fun stories.“

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 06:19 PM
Salmonsong nodded as she sniffed,” Open your mouth slightly, you can smell better.” she meowed as she padded over to the elder’s den,”This is the elder’s den. They can be grumpy, but most will tell fun stories.“

Frostkit would open her mouth slightly and sniff in the smell of the elders den "why are they grumpy?"

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 06:21 PM
Frostkit would open her mouth slightly and sniff in the smell of the elders den "why are they grumpy?"
Salmonsong smiled,” They are old so their joints hurt when they move.” she explained trying to not insult the elders.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 06:23 PM
Salmonsong smiled,” They are old so their joints hurt when they move.” she explained trying to not insult the elders.

"Oh" she stuck her nose in the entrance and quickly pulled it out "interesting"

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 06:24 PM
"Oh" she stuck her nose in the entrance and quickly pulled it out "interesting"
Salmonsong nodded,”And right here is the warrior’s den.” she meowed assuming it was self explanitory.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 06:26 PM
Salmonsong nodded,”And right here is the warrior’s den.” she meowed assuming it was self explanitory.

Frostkit searched for the entrance and quickly ran in to feel what it was like.

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 06:29 PM
Frostkit searched for the entrance and quickly ran in to feel what it was like.
Salmonsong watched, this kit wasn’t trouble at all.

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Salmonsong watched, this kit wasn’t trouble at all.

"mom mom look!! why is it empty?"

Mango
June 4th, 2020, 06:46 PM
"mom mom look!! why is it empty?"
Salmonsong smiled,” The warriors are off hunting or on patrol.“ she meowed

kieryn
June 4th, 2020, 06:48 PM
Salmonsong smiled,” The warriors are off hunting or on patrol.“ she meowed

"When im an apprentice do i get to go on patrols!? do i? do i? do i? she suddenly stopped moving and looked around. "mom do you hear that" she sniffed the air "do u smell her"

Starfall
June 4th, 2020, 07:02 PM
The kit curled his front paws up as they were licked, than fanned them out again. Droopy hues flickered with a dulled light as he gave the Tom. After a few seconds he slid down off the Tabby's neck and pressed himself against his cheek. Making sure a gentle, rumbling purr was still emitting from him. "It's my choice." he muttered, pausing his actions for a few moments to look at his...well he wasn't quite sure what this tom was.

"I have many reasons to be sad...but I choose not to be." he murmured aloud. Pressing his paw against his own cheek for a few moments. "Probably b'cuz I have lots of things to be happy about." but frankly, Sleepykit was having trouble wording what exactly...well what exactly he was thinking. Slightly emberassed he shuffled his paws and pressed himself further into Bumblebelly's cheek. "I think."
Scum

Estelle
June 4th, 2020, 07:07 PM
Primrosekit's eyes lingered within the area of Coralkit as they spoke, a silence having fallen over the kitten as words reached her ears; half of which she didn't understand quite well yet, only certain parts. Though that silence was soon broken by a happy giggled as she felt a paw faintly touch her tiny nose.
Primrosekit heard some soft shifting and felt herself get nudged up, which brought some confusion to the young kitten's mind. She didn't exactly understand what the older one meant with their words either. Something about nests? She didn't know where her nest was.. With a slight hesitance first, the tiny kitten eventually started to slowly stumble forwards, though instead of heading for an actual nest, it seemed more like she was waddling straight to a wall.
Scum

StealthWarrior
June 4th, 2020, 07:16 PM
"Okay! In three, two, one!" Sootkit jumped on Spootedsun, with the other kits.
Stealthkit launched herself onto Spottedsun’s back and hung on, “I’ve got you now!” She yowled half laughing

StealthWarrior
June 5th, 2020, 07:28 AM
Stoneshade didn't like to cause a bother, so she usually stayed in a farther corner of the nursery, away from the kit's games and the birthing queens, but today was different, today had started out normally, Stoneshade had taken a walk around the territory, (her walk was getting shorter, bit by bit, day by day. She could tell that her kits were due soon.) Then, she went back o the nursery, careful not to wake any cat. When the first hunting patrol came back, she would take her pick, and walk back to the entrance of the nursery to eat it. Today though, she had taken a particularly delectable looking fish from the prey-pile and eaten it. It wasn't settling too well in her stomach, maybe I should ask Otterstone for a herb or two to calm my stomach., I don't want my kits to get bothered. As she got up to leave the nursery, she stumbled and her vision swam, "Help!" she yowled, "I- can't see!" she tripped and landed on Thrushvine's nest.
--
"Oh Starclan!" Streamfoot had rushed into the nursery when Stoneshade had called for help, it was worse than he had imagined, she had blood trickling from her nose, and her skin was ashy and pale. He looked around, "Thrushvine! Antfrost! Take her back paws, Spottedsun! Help me with her head. We need to get her to Otterstone, I'm not gonna lie, she might not survive if we don't bring her."
--
Stealthkit fell off Spottedsun with shock. What's going on? She thought to herself. Why is everybody screaming? Sootsplash Mumble

sootsplashed
June 5th, 2020, 07:36 AM
Stoneshade didn't like to cause a bother, so she usually stayed in a farther corner of the nursery, away from the kit's games and the birthing queens, but today was different, today had started out normally, Stoneshade had taken a walk around the territory, (her walk was getting shorter, bit by bit, day by day. She could tell that her kits were due soon.) Then, she went back o the nursery, careful not to wake any cat. When the first hunting patrol came back, she would take her pick, and walk back to the entrance of the nursery to eat it. Today though, she had taken a particularly delectable looking fish from the prey-pile and eaten it. It wasn't settling too well in her stomach, maybe I should ask Otterstone for a herb or two to calm my stomach., I don't want my kits to get bothered. As she got up to leave the nursery, she stumbled and her vision swam, "Help!" she yowled, "I- can't see!" she tripped and landed on Thrushvine's nest.
--
"Oh Starclan!" Streamfoot had rushed into the nursery when Stoneshade had called for help, it was worse than he had imagined, she had blood trickling from her nose, and her skin was ashy and pale. He looked around, "Thrushvine! Antfrost! Take her back paws, Spottedsun! Help me with her head. We need to get her to Otterstone, I'm not gonna lie, she might not survive if we don't bring her."
--
Stealthkit fell off Spottedsun with shock. What's going on? She thought to herself. Why is everybody screaming? Sootsplash Mumble

"What's happening?" Sootkit yelled, just adding to the noise.

---

Thrushvine rushed over to Stoneshade, worried. This isn't normal at all, she said, as a cold feeling shook her. This may be her last day, if it hasn't ended yet.

StealthWarrior
June 5th, 2020, 07:59 AM
Stealthkit spotted Sootkit and ran over to her, "Do you know what's going on?"
--
Streamfoot noticed a delicious looking half-eaten fish in a corner of the nursery, he hadn't eaten yet, and it was nearly sun-high, he took a step in its direction but before he could get any farther, Stoneshade's head moved.
--
"No! That was my fish!" she yelled gasping for breath, she knew now something was off about it, she could see the tom cat's surprise at her speaking, but nobody could let the kits get it, "Poisoned Fish!" was all she could get out before the nursery started spinning, and her vision grew foggier yet. Sootsplash

sootsplashed
June 5th, 2020, 08:06 AM
Stealthkit spotted Sootkit and ran over to her, "Do you know what's going on?"
--
Streamfoot noticed a delicious looking half-eaten fish in a corner of the nursery, he hadn't eaten yet, and it was nearly sun-high, he took a step in its direction but before he could get any farther, Stoneshade's head moved.
--
"No! That was my fish!" she yelled gasping for breath, she knew now something was off about it, she could see the tom cat's surprise at her speaking, but nobody could let the kits get it, "Poisoned Fish!" was all she could get out before the nursery started spinning, and her vision grew foggier yet. Sootsplash
"N-no. Do y-ou?" Sootkit said, scared. There was a poisoned fish? What if there were more? And was Stoneshade going to die?
---
Thrushvine raised her eyebrows in surprise. poisoned fish, we need to get her to Otterstone and Fawnsqueak! "C'mon! Help me lift her!" Thrushvine said to Streamfoot, worries filling her mind.

~RooRoo~
June 5th, 2020, 08:12 AM
Spottedsun gave a slight jump when something, or rather someone, bumped into him. Looking down, he locked eyes with a small she-kit. "Hey there, no worries! Nice to meet you Wavekit, I'm Spottedsun." He gave a smile at the young kit. "I'm just here to visit Antfrost."

He turned to look as another squeaky voice questioned him. Starclan, he knew kits were curious, but had Spottedsun known they were this talkative he'd have started visiting the nursery ages ago. The tom looked at the frog the kit had brought and wrinkled his snout. "Yuck, this cat doesn't." He smiled when the kit realized a newcomer was there. "I'm Spottedsun. And you are?"
That’s my mommy! Wavekit mewed proudly sticking out her chest.

StealthWarrior
June 5th, 2020, 08:41 AM
"N-no. Do y-ou?" Sootkit said, scared. There was a poisoned fish? What if there were more? And was Stoneshade going to die?
---
Thrushvine raised her eyebrows in surprise. poisoned fish, we need to get her to Otterstone and Fawnsqueak! "C'mon! Help me lift her!" Thrushvine said to Streamfoot, worries filling her mind.

[Next thing with her prob gonna be in the medicine cat den. If she doesn't die before we get there.]
"No. We were playing, and then there was all this noise! I think Stoneshade ate a poisoned fish or something!" Stealthkit was really worried, "Do you think her kits will be okay?"
--
When Streamfoot looked closer at the fish he realized that he had brought it! He went hunting during the night and had found the fish lying on the bank. I'm the one responsible for Stoneshade's death! If she dies. That was not a pleasant thought.
Sootsplash

Quasar
June 5th, 2020, 10:56 AM
--
--

Antfrost hastily got to her paws, "Got it" she replied with a brisk nod. She bent down to help lift the queen, making sure she didn't bite down too hard on the queens hind legs.

Mango
June 5th, 2020, 12:50 PM
"When im an apprentice do i get to go on patrols!? do i? do i? do i? she suddenly stopped moving and looked around. "mom do you hear that" she sniffed the air "do u smell her"
Salmonsong smiled,” You’ll get to go on patrols as an apprentice when your mentor takes you out or Lionstar will assign you to a patrol...who do you hear and smell? ” she asked, she could smell plenty of cats in the clearing, none of them standing out.

kieryn
June 5th, 2020, 12:56 PM
Salmonsong smiled,” You’ll get to go on patrols as an apprentice when your mentor takes you out or Lionstar will assign you to a patrol...who do you hear and smell? ” she asked, she could smell plenty of cats in the clearing, none of them standing out.

Frostkits eyes widened in terror as her head slightly turned to the camp entrence though she could not see she could smell her perfectly. A sleek white cat was walking in the same pale blue eyes as frostkit. "m-mom its her"

The white cat would turn her head at her daughters small weak voice. She would see the cat standing with ehr and start stalking over a devilish grin on her face.

Mango
June 5th, 2020, 01:11 PM
Frostkits eyes widened in terror as her head slightly turned to the camp entrence though she could not see she could smell her perfectly. A sleek white cat was walking in the same pale blue eyes as frostkit. "m-mom its her"

The white cat would turn her head at her daughters small weak voice. She would see the cat standing with ehr and start stalking over a devilish grin on her face.
Salmonsong was appalled that Frostkit’s biological mother was in Riverclan, she stepped in front of Frostkit and narrowed her eyes at the white cat,” Stay away from Frostkit...” she growled

kieryn
June 5th, 2020, 01:19 PM
Salmonsong was appalled that Frostkit’s biological mother was in Riverclan, she stepped in front of Frostkit and narrowed her eyes at the white cat,” Stay away from Frostkit...” she growled

The white she cat would snarl at her" shes my kit! you get away from her or hand her over this minute! or else" her claws looked sharp enough to cut through bone

Mango
June 5th, 2020, 01:22 PM
The white she cat would snarl at her" shes my kit! you get away from her or hand her over this minute! or else" her claws looked sharp enough to cut through bone
Salmonsong glanced at Frostkit,” Go hide in the nursery!” she quickly told Frostkit,” You tried to kill her, why in the name of Starclan would I let you take her. She is terrified of you. What’s to stop you from killing her!“ she growled as she unsheathed her claws,” Leave. Now. Before I force you to leave.” she hissed as she used her paw to attempt to strike the rogue’s shoulder.

kieryn
June 5th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Salmonsong glanced at Frostkit,” Go hide in the nursery!” she quickly told Frostkit,” You tried to kill her, why in the name of Starclan would I let you take her. She is terrified of you. What’s to stop you from killing her!“ she growled as she unsheathed her claws,” Leave. Now. Before I force you to leave.”

"Oh wouldn't you want to be a little careful?you seem like ur on the verge of being a mother it would be sad if i..." she leaped for salmonsongs belly but before her claws could get near her Frostkit jumped in the way taking the raking for her mother.

Mango
June 5th, 2020, 01:28 PM
"Oh wouldn't you want to be a little careful?you seem like ur on the verge of being a mother it would be sad if i..." she leaped for salmonsongs belly but before her claws could get near her Frostkit jumped in the way taking the raking for her mother.
Salmonsong’s eyes went wide,” Frostkit go to the nursery!” she cried out as she aimed a blow for the rogue’s flank hoping to rake her claws down hard.

kieryn
June 5th, 2020, 01:30 PM
Salmonsong’s eyes went wide,” Frostkit go to the nursery!” she cried out as she aimed a blow for the rogue’s flank hoping to rake her claws down hard.

The rogue would screech as salmonsongs claws dug into her, she retreated fastly giving up on the kit not wanting to go through the trouble.

Frostkit remained laying on the ground blood staining her fur as she tried to stand up"mom are u ok?"

Mango
June 5th, 2020, 01:32 PM
The rogue would screech as salmonsongs claws dug into her, she retreated fastly giving up on the kit not wanting to go through the trouble.

Frostkit remained laying on the ground blood staining her fur as she tried to stand up"mom are u ok?"
Salmonsong gave a small chase after the rogue making sure she left before heading over to Frostkit,” I’m alright thanks to you, we better get you to Otterstone and Fawnsqueak, you’re the hero of my unborn kits.” she meowed. She was so grateful. Frostkit was one brave kit, and would make a good warrior.

kieryn
June 5th, 2020, 01:34 PM
Salmonsong gave a small chase after the rogue making sure she left before heading over to Frostkit,” I’m alright thanks to you, we better get you to Otterstone and Fawnsqueak, you’re the hero of my unborn kits.” she meowed. She was so grateful. Frostkit was one brave kit, and would make a good warrior.

"Who are they? and im not a hero" she would lick some of the bloof off hoping it would get clean but it didnt.

Mango
June 5th, 2020, 01:36 PM
"Who are they? and im not a hero" she would lick some of the bloof off hoping it would get clean but it didnt.
Salmonsong gave a small smile,” They are our medicine cats...and you are a hero.” she meowed.

kieryn
June 5th, 2020, 01:37 PM
Salmonsong gave a small smile,” They are our medicine cats...and you are a hero.” she meowed.

Frostkit smiled with pride but then looked at her mother"i don't need a medicine cat! i can walk see?" she stood and went to take a step trying not to cringe in pain

Mango
June 5th, 2020, 01:41 PM
Frostkit smiled with pride but then looked at her mother"i don't need a medicine cat! i can walk see?" she stood and went to take a step trying not to cringe in pain
Salmonsong shook her head,” I don’t want it getting infected.” she meowed reassuring Frostkit.

Mo0nbli
June 5th, 2020, 06:43 PM
Skykit rolled onto her back. Why was she always SO BORED? Trying to play with the other kits never worked, but maybe she could try again. “Hi, wavekit! I need to do something. Will you play with me PLEASE?”@Goldwhisker

~RooRoo~
June 5th, 2020, 06:47 PM
Skykit rolled onto her back. Why was she always SO BORED? Trying to play with the other kits never worked, but maybe she could try again. “Hi, wavekit! I need to do something. Will you play with me PLEASE?”@Goldwhisker
Umm. Sure. I guess. Wavekit meowed shyly only talking to her siblings and mom. (Male or female?)

Mo0nbli
June 5th, 2020, 06:52 PM
(Female) Skykit was relived that that went well. “Yes! Thank you!” @Goldwhisker

Mo0nbli
June 5th, 2020, 06:56 PM
Skykit looked around. “There’s not much to do in here...” she had an idea, but wasn’t sure If wavekit would like it. “There’s something that we could do, but...” she leaned in close “would you be willing to go out of camp?” She whispered, tense Goldwhisker

~RooRoo~
June 5th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Skykit looked around. “There’s not much to do in here...” she had an idea, but wasn’t sure If wavekit would like it. “There’s something that we could do, but...” she leaned in close “would you be willing to go out of camp?” She whispered, tense Goldwhisker
Umm Wavekit has just been born a few ago and didn’t know. If we have to. I guess. If we aren’t caught and if we are it’s your blame.

Mo0nbli
June 5th, 2020, 07:07 PM
she was happy to take the blame, what could they do to her!? ”Eh, I’m usually blamed anyway, so ok! Do you want to go try to catch a fish?”She was so excited! No one ever wanted to do anything! Well, anything exciting at least. Goldwhisker

~RooRoo~
June 5th, 2020, 07:09 PM
she was happy to take the blame, what could they do to her!? ”Eh, I’m usually blamed anyway, so ok! Do you want to go try to catch a fish?”She was so excited! No one ever wanted to do anything! Well, anything exciting at least. Goldwhisker
Umm. What if e drown? Ohhh gosh! her heart was racing as she was shaking her head.

Mo0nbli
June 5th, 2020, 07:13 PM
Skykit rolled her eyes. This was how EVERYONE acted. But she had an idea.. “I promise, we won’t drown. I’ve head that there are some little streams where fish are, and we can even get a trusted warrior or apprentice who won’t tell to come save us if we fall.” (... you got an apprentice? Hehe)@Goldwhisker

~RooRoo~
June 5th, 2020, 07:16 PM
Skykit rolled her eyes. This was how EVERYONE acted. But she had an idea.. “I promise, we won’t drown. I’ve head that there are some little streams where fish are, and we can even get a trusted warrior or apprentice who won’t tell to come save us if we fall.” (... you got an apprentice? Hehe)@Goldwhisker
(Cherrypaw will. She is sweet and naive)

~RooRoo~
June 5th, 2020, 07:16 PM
(Cherrypaw will. She is sweet and naive) ugh! Fine! Wavekit meowed.

Mo0nbli
June 5th, 2020, 07:19 PM
(Thx) skykit perked up, “hey, I know someone! Can we get cherry paw?“ cherry paw was nice. She hoped she wasn’t a tattletale Goldwhisker

~RooRoo~
June 5th, 2020, 07:23 PM
(Thx) skykit perked up, “hey, I know someone! Can we get cherry paw?“ cherry paw was nice. She hoped she wasn’t a tattletale Goldwhisker
Um. Sure. Wavekit winced. (Post in the app den.

Elementals
June 5th, 2020, 11:07 PM
Zero

With heron a bunch of heron feathers in her mouth, Splashfury lead her apprentice to the Riverclan nursery. A milky scent lingered in the air. Splashfury set down her feathers and grinned at Coastpaw. “You know the drill right? Just clean out the old nests and or line the nests with the feathers. Also, save some for the other dens. With the old moss, you can make moss balls for kits to play with or put them in the pile for the medicine cats to use them for.”

kieryn
June 5th, 2020, 11:32 PM
@Zestymango

Frostkit would slowly wake up and open her eyes as the sun was bright "mom why is it so dark" she mewled scaredly

Mango
June 5th, 2020, 11:37 PM
@Zestymango

Frostkit would slowly wake up and open her eyes as the sun was bright "mom why is it so dark" she mewled scaredly
Salmonsong blinked in concern,” Try looking towards the den entrance, it might be too bright in here” she meowed trying not to worry very much.

kieryn
June 5th, 2020, 11:39 PM
Salmonsong blinked in concern,” Try looking towards the den entrance, it might be too bright in here” she meowed trying not to worry very much.

Frostkit would stand up and sniff her way to the entrance and look out"its still black..."

Mango
June 5th, 2020, 11:42 PM
Frostkit would stand up and sniff her way to the entrance and look out"its still black..."
Salmonsong now was more concerned,” hmm...maybe your vision is just a bit weaker?” she suggested not sure how to break it to her that she was blind.

kieryn
June 5th, 2020, 11:43 PM
Salmonsong now was more concerned,” hmm...maybe your vision is just a bit weaker?” she suggested not sure how to break it to her that she was blind.

"i cant see the blurs anymore!?" she started to freak out"Where are all the colors!? what happened!?!?!!? why can i see anything!?" she wuld whip around ina circle a worried look on her face

Mango
June 5th, 2020, 11:45 PM
"i cant see the blurs anymore!?" she started to freak out"Where are all the colors!? what happened!?!?!!? why can i see anything!?" she wuld whip around ina circle a worried look on her face
Salmonsong gulped not sure how to break it to her,” I-I think...you lost your vision...” she meowed not sure how to tell it to her,” I think you went...blind.“ she confessed

kieryn
June 5th, 2020, 11:47 PM
Salmonsong gulped not sure how to break it to her,” I-I think...you lost your vision...” she meowed not sure how to tell it to her,” I think you went...blind.“ she confessed

tears welled up in her eyes"y-you mean ill never be able to see again?" the sadness filled her face as she fell to the ground with utter despair.

Mango
June 5th, 2020, 11:50 PM
tears welled up in her eyes"y-you mean ill never be able to see again?" the sadness filled her face as she fell to the ground with utter despair.
Salmonsong gently licked Frostkit wiping the tears with her tail,” I’ve never heard of vision returning, but that doesn’t mean it can’t. You’ll still be a great warrior.” she meowed poor Frostkit, she wanted to focus on her a lot, but she knew when the new kits were born her attention would be occupied, why couldn’t Frostkit go blind earlier and adapt before getting littermates.

kieryn
June 5th, 2020, 11:53 PM
Salmonsong gently licked Frostkit wiping the tears with her tail,” I’ve never heard of vision returning, but that doesn’t mean it can’t. You’ll still be a great warrior.” she meowed poor Frostkit, she wanted to focus on her a lot, but she knew when the new kits were born her attention would be occupied, why couldn’t Frostkit go blind earlier and adapt before getting littermates.

Frostkit sniffed knowing that Salmonsong was trying to be nice but she knew her vision was lost"its ok mom...I knew this was coming....i just didn't know it was gonna be so soon"she put on a brave face for her mother and got up"I know I'mn not an apprentice but could we speak to almondbark about showing me good ways to find my way around?

Mango
June 5th, 2020, 11:58 PM
Frostkit sniffed knowing that Salmonsong was trying to be nice but she knew her vision was lost"its ok mom...I knew this was coming....i just didn't know it was gonna be so soon"she put on a brave face for her mother and got up"I know I'mn not an apprentice but could we speak to almondbark about showing me good ways to find my way around?
Salmonsong nodded,” I’ll talk to Almondbush while you nap today. You’re my brave little kit, you’ll always be my brave kit.” she meowed knowing Frostkit wouldn’t be little forever. Honestly she wished she was as brave as Frostkit, at her age she’d never take a blow for her mother she’d cower, she wouldn’t have been able to handle going blind either.

kieryn
June 6th, 2020, 12:03 AM
Salmonsong nodded,” I’ll talk to Almondbush while you nap today. You’re my brave little kit, you’ll always be my brave kit.” she meowed knowing Frostkit wouldn’t be little forever. Honestly she wished she was as brave as Frostkit, at her age she’d never take a blow for her mother she’d cower, she wouldn’t have been able to handle going blind either.

Frrostkit would beam with pride as she heard her mothers words"do u thin i could play with some other kits?"

Mango
June 6th, 2020, 12:05 AM
Frrostkit would beam with pride as she heard her mothers words"do u thin i could play with some other kits?"
Salmonsong nodded,” Of course you can play with other kits” she meowed.

kieryn
June 6th, 2020, 12:07 AM
Salmonsong nodded,” Of course you can play with other kits” she meowed.

She stopped suddenly"wait i have to nap?"

Mango
June 6th, 2020, 12:08 AM
She stopped suddenly"wait i have to nap?"
Salmonsong smiled,” Only if you are tired“ she meowed

kieryn
June 6th, 2020, 12:09 AM
Salmonsong smiled,” Only if you are tired“ she meowed

"oh ok!"she followed salmonsongs smell to her and felt her with her nose till she found her shoulder and licked it gratefully

Mango
June 6th, 2020, 12:13 AM
"oh ok!"she followed salmonsongs smell to her and felt her with her nose till she found her shoulder and licked it gratefully
Salmonsong gentle licked Frostkit on the head, she couldn’t believe how amazing it was to raise Frostkit, it made her wish her her other kits could wait a couple more moons for them to be born.

kieryn
June 6th, 2020, 12:22 AM
Everyone

She carefully wandered off to find kits to play with

Quasar
June 6th, 2020, 02:43 PM
Antfrost stretched out in her nest, careful not to disturb her kits. She heaved a large yawn and laid her head on the edge of her nest, "Kits, I think you are old enough to try eating fresh kill now. Do you want me to go get you a fish to share?" she asked.

Skye ~Splash~ ~Lucid Dreams~ Goldwhisker gs29513

gs29513
June 6th, 2020, 02:46 PM
Sure! Splashkit squeaked. Mumble

~RooRoo~
June 6th, 2020, 02:46 PM
Antfrost stretched out in her nest, careful not to disturb her kits. She heaved a large yawn and laid her head on the edge of her nest, "Kits, I think you are old enough to try eating fresh kill now. Do you want me to go get you a fish to share?" she asked.

Skye ~Splash~ ~Lucid Dreams~ Goldwhisker gs29513
Wavekit roller on her back letting out a long breath. Yes please. she yawned. Wait? Freshkill! Yes!!! Wavekit yowled definitely disturbing everyone in the nursery.

cmdR_Paige
June 6th, 2020, 02:54 PM
Floodkit nodded slowly, a little disturbed by his adopted siblings' outbursts.

lucidense
June 6th, 2020, 06:03 PM
Frostkit nodded. "Yes, please." The well mannered kit mewed. Mumble

Zero
June 6th, 2020, 07:32 PM
Zero

With heron a bunch of heron feathers in her mouth, Splashfury lead her apprentice to the Riverclan nursery. A milky scent lingered in the air. Splashfury set down her feathers and grinned at Coastpaw. “You know the drill right? Just clean out the old nests and or line the nests with the feathers. Also, save some for the other dens. With the old moss, you can make moss balls for kits to play with or put them in the pile for the medicine cats to use them for.”

Coastpaw nodded, his mouth full of feathers so he couldn't really voice his answer without accidentally breathing some in. He got to work, sniffing nests to see if they needed to be replaced with fresh moss and dropping feathers into those that seemed fine and clean still.

Elementals
June 6th, 2020, 07:39 PM
Coastpaw nodded, his mouth full of feathers so he couldn't really voice his answer without accidentally breathing some in. He got to work, sniffing nests to see if they needed to be replaced with fresh moss and dropping feathers into those that seemed fine and clean still.

Splashfury moved fast like a tornado that sucked up the old moss and replaced it with new moss. She lined them up with heron feathers satisfied that the heron had a lot of feathers. She checked on Coastpaw once in a while but it seemed like he was doing well. Once she believed they were done with the nursery, she double checked everything. “Alright, lets go to the elder’s den. I am quite sure that the feathers would be nice for their bones.”

ChillCat
June 6th, 2020, 07:39 PM
Brightkit was incredibly bored. No one wanted to play with her, and she was being swallowed by loneliness. (she's very dramatic) Then she got an idea. Willowkit was always willing to play! "Willowkit! Let's play!" Rani

kieryn
June 6th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Brightkit was incredibly bored. No one wanted to play with her, and she was being swallowed by loneliness. (she's very dramatic) Then she got an idea. Willowkit was always willing to play! "Willowkit! Let's play!" Rani

(XD u realizee that frostkit just literally wanted to play she is in the clearing rn)

ChillCat
June 6th, 2020, 07:42 PM
kieryn I'm doing a sibling thing for a future rp, but you can join in as well if you want to be her sibling)

kieryn
June 6th, 2020, 07:43 PM
kieryn I'm doing a sibling thing for a future rp, but you can join in as well if you want to be her sibling)

(oh sorry haha, salmonsong has already adopted frostkit sorry)

Rani
June 6th, 2020, 09:46 PM

A mound of feather piled onto a small nest shook slightly before a small head popped out. Willowkits feather collection has been getting kinda crazy lately and had grown too completely enshroud her when she slept. She blinked sleepily at her littermate a perfect piece of fluff situated on her nose taunting the other kit with its puffyness as willowkit blinked at her sister. "Whu? Whats goin on?"

kieryn
June 6th, 2020, 11:14 PM
Frostkit ever so slowly walked in feeling in front of her for things she might bump into, She finally laid down and started to nap.

Zero
June 7th, 2020, 07:41 AM
Splashfury moved fast like a tornado that sucked up the old moss and replaced it with new moss. She lined them up with heron feathers satisfied that the heron had a lot of feathers. She checked on Coastpaw once in a while but it seemed like he was doing well. Once she believed they were done with the nursery, she double checked everything. “Alright, lets go to the elder’s den. I am quite sure that the feathers would be nice for their bones.”

Once Coastpaw was done cleaning his section, he sat back and studied his work - deeming it a job well done. At Splashfury's word, he stood and grabbed his leftover feathers, genuinely surprised at how many feathers really came off that bird. They'd have enough for the nursery, the elders den, and at least some nests in the apprentice's den and warriors den if they wanted them for their nests. He set out towards the elder's den, following his mentor.

cloudii
June 7th, 2020, 08:57 AM
{ Zesty Mango }
Sugarkit was curled up in her nest, asleep, when she heard pawsteps. She sat up in her nest sleepily. "Wha- who's there?" Sugarkit said, her eyes half closed. Her tortoiseshell pelt was ruffled and messed up, she looked like a spiky bird. "Please don't be Blizzardkit, I don't want him to see me like this." She thought, her pale green eyes opening a bit more.

Mango
June 7th, 2020, 09:24 AM
{ Zesty Mango }
Sugarkit was curled up in her nest, asleep, when she heard pawsteps. She sat up in her nest sleepily. "Wha- who's there?" Sugarkit said, her eyes half closed. Her tortoiseshell pelt was ruffled and messed up, she looked like a spiky bird. "Please don't be Blizzardkit, I don't want him to see me like this." She thought, her pale green eyes opening a bit more.
Blizzardkit carefully limped in,” Just me Sugarkit...” he meowed not really noticing that her fur was ruffled. He was glad his wounds were treated, they just had to heal.

Mango
June 7th, 2020, 01:41 PM
Shimm Pluto Mayflower Sparkling Bliss RainbowQuail Socks

Salmonsong knew the little kit she just adopted, Frostkit was off playing when she realized she was about to start kitting. She had helped a few queens with kitting, so she knew what to do, she struggled to a spot in the den where there was a stick and grabbed it before settling in a nest, feeling the contractions, knowing they were coming soon, she put the stick in her mouth, she felt hot from this, and she felt the first kit coming, she knew it was time to push.

Splashkit
She gave a push and bit down hard on the stick, she leaned forward nipping open the sack with anticipation who is the father, is it Gabriel, Blackmoor, or Beetleclaw... She saw the kit, a red mottled tabby she-kit, she wasn’t positive who the father was, but she nosed the kit to the side to nurse.

Crabkit
Salmonsong felt another kit coming and bit down hard on the stick as she pushed. She inhailed as nipped the sack, hoping to finally know who the father was, the tom kit was much paler, it seemed the kits must be related to Beetleclaw, that wouldn’t be too noticeable which relieved her. She nosed the tom-kit to her belly to nurse.

Drizzlekit
Salmonsong felt another kit coming and bit the stick again fighting from screaming in pain, before again nipping the sack seeing a pure white she-kit who she licked carefully before gently pushing her to the other two kits to nurse.

Otterkit
She felt yet another kit coming. How many kits are there going to be? she thought as yet another kit came out Salmonsong nipped the sack to see a kit that appeared related to Gabriel, seemed that both Beetleclaw and Gabriel were the fathers, it was a brown tom-kit with darker stripes. She nosed him to her belly.

Waterkit
Salmonsong was confused by the amount of kits, her paws would be full with at least five kits. She gave yet another push and opened the sack to see another little kit who she licked carefully and nosed the little kit to her belly.

Shellkit
She assumed she was done kitting when yet another kit was coming, she gave a slight cry of pain as one more came. She bent down to nip the sack and noticed the kit wasn’t breathing. She licked the kit trying to make the kit breathe, but the kit wasn’t breathing. She gently pressed on the kit’s stomach trying to get the kit to move,” Move kit please move!!” she cried out before finally realizing the kit was stillborn, the kit was a lightly mottled tabby tom-kit,” I’ll name this kit as Shellkit, he was my little shell that never was.” she murmered before counting the five living kits, only two she-kits, so if she counted her adoptive daughter Frostkit, she had 3 tom kits and 3 she-kits. She had to name them.

Salmonsong gazed at the kits, she looked at the first born,” Splashkit. ” then she looked at the other she-kit the pure white one...,” Drizzlekit” she meowed, before looking at the two toms,” Otterkit and Crabkit” then she looked at the last kit,” Waterkit” she meowed settling down to let them nurse.

As she did that, a warrior who had just entered the den, Eveninglight, saw that one kit didn’t move,” Here. I’ll take this one to be buried.” she meowed as she gently grasped Shellkit by the scruff leaving the den.

kieryn
June 7th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Shimm Pluto Mayflower Sparkling Bliss RainbowQuail Socks

Salmonsong knew the little kit she just adopted, Frostkit was off playing when she realized she was about to start kitting. She had helped a few queens with kitting, so she knew what to do, she struggled to a spot in the den where there was a stick and grabbed it before settling in a nest, feeling the contractions, knowing they were coming soon, she put the stick in her mouth, she felt hot from this, and she felt the first kit coming, she knew it was time to push.

Splashkit
She gave a push and bit down hard on the stick, she leaned forward nipping open the sack with anticipation who is the father, is it Gabriel, Blackmoor, or Beetleclaw... She saw the kit, a red mottled tabby she-kit, she wasn’t positive who the father was, but she nosed the kit to the side to nurse.

Crabkit
Salmonsong felt another kit coming and bit down hard on the stick as she pushed. She inhailed as nipped the sack, hoping to finally know who the father was, the tom kit was much paler, it seemed the kits must be related to Beetleclaw, that wouldn’t be too noticeable which relieved her. She nosed the tom-kit to her belly to nurse.

Drizzlekit
Salmonsong felt another kit coming and bit the stick again fighting from screaming in pain, before again nipping the sack seeing a pure white she-kit who she licked carefully before gently pushing her to the other two kits to nurse.

Otterkit
She felt yet another kit coming. How many kits are there going to be? she thought as yet another kit came out Salmonsong nipped the sack to see a kit that appeared related to Gabriel, seemed that both Beetleclaw and Gabriel were the fathers, it was a brown tom-kit with darker stripes. She nosed him to her belly.

Waterkit
Salmonsong was confused by the amount of kits, her paws would be full with at least five kits. She gave yet another push and opened the sack to see another little kit who she licked carefully and nosed the little kit to her belly.

Shellkit
She assumed she was done kitting when yet another kit was coming, she gave a slight cry of pain as one more came. She bent down to nip the sack and noticed the kit wasn’t breathing. She licked the kit trying to make the kit breathe, but the kit wasn’t breathing. She gently pressed on the kit’s stomach trying to get the kit to move,” Move kit please move!!” she cried out before finally realizing the kit was stillborn, the kit was a lightly mottled tabby tom-kit,” I’ll name this kit as Shellkit, he was my little shell that never was.” she murmered before counting the five living kits, only two she-kits, so if she counted her adoptive daughter Frostkit, she had 3 tom kits and 3 she-kits. She had to name them.

Salmonsong gazed at the kits, she looked at the first born,” Splashkit. ” then she looked at the other she-kit the pure white one...,” Drizzlekit” she meowed, before looking at the two toms,” Otterkit and Crabkit” then she looked at the last kit,” Waterkit” she meowed settling down to let them nurse.

As she did that, a warrior who had just entered the den, Eveninglight, saw that one kit didn’t move,” Here. I’ll take this one to be buried.” she meowed as she gently grasped Shellkit by the scruff leaving the den.

(poor frost...she actually walked into the nursery.....a few minutes ago now she is laying in there 0~0)

Frostkit heard her mother crying in pain as she lifter her head"mom!? mom are u ok!?" she went to get up but wobbled and fell back down berfore getting up and walking in the wrong direction again. She started to run in the wrong direction hoping she would find her mother but instead she slammed into the nursery wall. "MOM" she cried out worried.

That Key in the Tree
June 7th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Brookkit immediately started squirming towards the warmth of her mother. She pawed at her belly letting out several mews before starting to nurse, relaxing her paws against Salmonsong’s belly.

Zesty Mango

cloudii
June 7th, 2020, 03:07 PM
Blizzardkit carefully limped in,” Just me Sugarkit...” he meowed not really noticing that her fur was ruffled. He was glad his wounds were treated, they just had to heal.
Sugarkit gasped. "BLIZZY?" She ran to him, and pressed herself against him, trying to help with his limp. The kit licked his fur, horrified. "Who did this?" She growled. "Nobody hurts my bestfriend." Sugarkit helped him to his nest, and laid beside him.

Mango
June 7th, 2020, 03:12 PM
Sugarkit gasped. "BLIZZY?" She ran to him, and pressed herself against him, trying to help with his limp. The kit licked his fur, horrified. "Who did this?" She growled. "Nobody hurts my bestfriend." Sugarkit helped him to his nest, and laid beside him.
Blizzardkit smiled,” Berrypaw. We were battle training. It was awesome, yeah I got hurt, but I got really fun apprentice training!!” he meowed in excitement as Sugarkit helped him to the nest.

StealthWarrior
June 7th, 2020, 03:14 PM
Stealthkit snuck back into the nursery, she was tired. She had stayed out til moon high, then had crept back into camp. They should have kits try to sneak out of camp, then try to sneak back into camp to see if there are any insecurities. she thought to herself. She tripped over Thrushvine's tail but ended up falling onto her sleeping-place. Sootsplash

sootsplashed
June 7th, 2020, 03:17 PM
Stealthkit snuck back into the nursery, she was tired. She had stayed out til moon high, then had crept back into camp. They should have kits try to sneak out of camp, then try to sneak back into camp to see if there are any insecurities. she thought to herself. She tripped over Thrushvine's tail but ended up falling onto her sleeping-place. Sootsplash
Thrushvine woke up to Stealthkit tripping over her long tail. "What're you doing?" she whispered, drowsy from sleep.

Mango
June 7th, 2020, 03:21 PM
Splashkit immediately started squirming towards the warmth of her mother. She pawed at her belly letting out several mews before starting to nurse, relaxing her paws against Salmonsong’s belly.

Zesty Mango

Salmonsong gently licked Splashkit as she watched her squirm up against her and her littermates. She loved the kits already, and frankly didn’t care in anyone questioned who the father was anymore. They were all her kits.

StealthWarrior
June 7th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Thrushvine woke up to Stealthkit tripping over her long tail. "What're you doing?" she whispered, drowsy from sleep.

"I just had to make some dirt" she meowed sleepily.

kieryn
June 7th, 2020, 03:39 PM
Frostkit continuesly ran into walls searching for he mother having no idea where she was and if she was alright "m-mom where are you!>are u ok!?"

Mango
June 7th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Frostkit continuesly ran into walls searching for he mother having no idea where she was and if she was alright "m-mom where are you!>are u ok!?"
Salmonsong heard Frostkit nodded,” I’m fine Frostkit...guess what, you have 5 new littermates...” she meowed wrapping her tail around the kits so that Frostkit wouldn’t step on them.

kieryn
June 7th, 2020, 03:41 PM
Salmonsong heard Frostkit nodded,” I’m fine Frostkit...guess what, you have 5 new littermates...” she meowed wrapping her tail around the kits so that Frostkit wouldn’t step on them.

As soon as Frostkit herard her mothers voice she tried to follow it and accidently went right past her"i-i do?"

That Key in the Tree
June 7th, 2020, 03:44 PM
Salmonsong gently licked Splashkit as she watched her squirm up against her and her littermates. She loved the kits already, and frankly didn’t care in anyone questioned who the father was anymore. They were all her kits.

Brookkit started to relax against her mother’s warm fur. She let out another quiet mew as she felt Salmonsong lick her. She squirmed closer, burying her head into her fur and pawing her belly.

Mango
June 7th, 2020, 03:44 PM
As soon as Frostkit herard her mothers voice she tried to follow it and accidently went right past her"i-i do?"
Using her tail Salmonsong gently guided Frostkit over to her,” Yes, Splashkit, Wavekit, Otterkit, Drizzlekit, and Crabkit.” she meowed not mentioning the stillborn, Shellkit. It made sense to simply not tell them about their littermate until they were older Frostkit was too young to learn about Shellkit yet.
RainbowQuail

Salmonsong gave a purr as Splashkit gently mewled in happiness.

kieryn
June 7th, 2020, 03:47 PM
Using her tail Salmonsong gently guided Frostkit over to her,” Yes, Splashkit, Wavekit, Otterkit, Drizzlekit, and Crabkit.” she meowed not mentioning the stillborn, Shellkit. It made sense to simply not tell them about their littermate until they were older Frostkit was too young to learn about Shellkit yet.

Frostkit sat a little ways away as to make sure she did not harm the kits "i bet they are beautiful mom"she gave her mum a quick lick and sat back again"u did good" she blinked as her eyes and layed down listening to the sound of salmons kits.

Mango
June 7th, 2020, 03:48 PM
Frostkit sat a little ways away as to make sure she did not harm the kits "i bet they are beautiful mom"she gave her mum a quick lick and sat back again"u did good" she blinked as her eyes and layed down listening to the sound of salmons kits.
Salmonsong nodded,” Your littermates are Frostkit. They won’t be able to play for a week or two.” she explained. She couldn’t help but wonder what their eye colors were.

kieryn
June 7th, 2020, 03:50 PM
Salmonsong nodded,” Your littermates are Frostkit. They won’t be able to play for a week or two.” she explained. She couldn’t help but wonder what their eye colors were.

Frostkit nodded"i know" she got up and nuzzled her mom"ill leave you be now, you probably need to focus on them. im gonna go explore the forest." she bonked into the wall but found her way out.

cloudii
June 7th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Blizzardkit smiled,” Berrypaw. We were battle training. It was awesome, yeah I got hurt, but I got really fun apprentice training!!” he meowed in excitement as Sugarkit helped him to the nest.
"Oh, okay." Sugarkit meowed, but she was mad at Berrypaw. "I hope you feel better, and i'm glad the battle training was fun!" The kit squeaked, smiling.

Mango
June 7th, 2020, 04:08 PM
"Oh, okay." Sugarkit meowed, but she was mad at Berrypaw. "I hope you feel better, and i'm glad the battle training was fun!" The kit squeaked, smiling.
Blizzardkit unfortunately didn’t get that Berrypaw was simply attacking him,” Maybe she’ll teach you how to avoid blows” he suggested trying to be helpful.

That Key in the Tree
June 7th, 2020, 04:10 PM
RainbowQuail

Salmonsong gave a purr as Splashkit gently mewled in happiness.

Brookkit once more continued to nurse, when she felt that she was satisfied, she leaned against her belly. All of this squirming around was making her really sleepy... She was more then ready to just take a long nap, she let out a quiet yawn.

cloudii
June 7th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Blizzardkit unfortunately didn’t get that Berrypaw was simply attacking him,” Maybe she’ll teach you how to avoid blows” he suggested trying to be helpful.
Sugarkit pinned her ears, and put her tail over her nose, grateful for Blizzardkit's fluffy pelt. "Yeah, I hope...So she doesn't rip me to shreds." She mumbled, trying to hide her fear and anger.

Mango
June 7th, 2020, 05:10 PM
Sugarkit pinned her ears, and put her tail over her nose, grateful for Blizzardkit's fluffy pelt. "Yeah, I hope...So she doesn't rip me to shreds." She mumbled, trying to hide her fear and anger.
Blizzardkit shrugged,” It’s that just part of training.” he meowed not getting what scared her about getting hurt,” Plus you’ll get cool scars.” he meowed

cloudii
June 7th, 2020, 06:32 PM
Blizzardkit shrugged,” It’s that just part of training.” he meowed not getting what scared her about getting hurt,” Plus you’ll get cool scars.” he meowed
"Scars aren't cool!" She squeaked, shuddering as she thought about some of the warriors who had them.

Mango
June 7th, 2020, 06:33 PM
"Scars aren't cool!" She squeaked, shuddering as she thought about some of the warriors who had them.
Blizzardkit shook his head,” But warriors have it! So shouldn’t we want scars to look older and more experienced!!”

kieryn
June 7th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Frostkit bumped into the wall of the nursery a few times before finding the entrance"mom im back, i didn't go very far and i bumped into a lot of things...." she turned her head a lil to hide some scratches fro bushes and thorns. "it was slow...and kid of uneventful, but i finally found my way back here!" she sniffed the air for her mothers scent but couldn't find it over the smell of the kits"oh darn i was talking to no one..." she felt in front of her with her paw till she finally found a corner where she could lay waiting for her mother even though she was in the nursery Frostkit had no idea.

cloudii
June 7th, 2020, 06:42 PM
Blizzardkit shook his head,” But warriors have it! So shouldn’t we want scars to look older and more experienced!!”
"But what if they get reopened?" Sugarkit wrinkled her nose, and shuddered again. She put her tail over Blizzardkits back.

Mango
June 7th, 2020, 06:44 PM
"But what if they get reopened?" Sugarkit wrinkled her nose, and shuddered again. She put her tail over Blizzardkits back.
Blizzardkit flicked his tail,” I can’t play rough for few weeks, that’s all!!!“ he meowed

cloudii
June 7th, 2020, 06:48 PM
Blizzardkit flicked his tail,” I can’t play rough for few weeks, that’s all!!!“ he meowed
"AW MAN!" Sugarkit squeaked. She flicked her tail as well.
[ End? ]

kieryn
June 7th, 2020, 10:56 PM
Froskit called out scared, for she had not heard her mother, she called out her voice high pitched "mom!?!??!"

teddy.
June 8th, 2020, 06:01 AM
The kit curled his front paws up as they were licked, than fanned them out again. Droopy hues flickered with a dulled light as he gave the Tom. After a few seconds he slid down off the Tabby's neck and pressed himself against his cheek. Making sure a gentle, rumbling purr was still emitting from him. "It's my choice." he muttered, pausing his actions for a few moments to look at his...well he wasn't quite sure what this tom was.

"I have many reasons to be sad...but I choose not to be." he murmured aloud. Pressing his paw against his own cheek for a few moments. "Probably b'cuz I have lots of things to be happy about." but frankly, Sleepykit was having trouble wording what exactly...well what exactly he was thinking. Slightly emberassed he shuffled his paws and pressed himself further into Bumblebelly's cheek. "I think."
Scum

Bumblebelly blinked at the kitten as he listened to the drowsy, droopy words that poetically fell from him. Bumblebelly loved his kids but Starclan they were weirdos... He dragged his tongue over the funny little cream and blue feline, no doubt causing tufts of hair to stick up.

"You know, Sleepykit... I think you're right," Bumblebelly would admit. He hooked a small paw around the small body and pulled Sleepykit into the warm, protective nap of his neck.

~RooRoo~
June 8th, 2020, 08:20 AM
Me dragon, u breakfast.

sootsplashed
June 8th, 2020, 10:34 AM
[Open! Some kits should have overheard her saying the warrior code and then how they react is up to you!]

Bluekit was curled up next to Thrushvine, never wanting to leave.
But I have to make sure no one's breaking the warrior code! She thought, getting up.
"Where are you going?" Thrushvine asked, definitely suspicous.
"To make sure no one's breaking the code." Bluekit said, shrugging casually. Thrushvine tried to keep in some laughs.
"I'm pretty sure you don't even know the warrior code that well!"
"I'm pretty sure I do."
"Then go ahead and tell me what it is."
"Do you want the exact words?" Bluekit asked hopefully.
"Sure!" Thrushvine knew the kit couldn't know the entire warrior code.
"Well, here we go." Bluekit took a deep breath, and then, "Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but do not allow this to affect your loyalty, as one day you may meet them in battle." Thrushvine was surprised how Bluekit knew the exact words! She was about to say something, but Bluekit continued.

"Keep your loyalty to your Clan. Divided loyalties or Clan-hopping is frowned upon and may result in punishment at the leader's discretion. Boundaries must be checked and marked frequently. Borders should be moved only under dire circumstances, such as needing more territory due to a prey shortage, to avoid unnecessary conflict. Do not hunt on another Clan's territory. Trespassing is permissible in times of substantial need or official business. Challenge all trespassing cats. Prey is killed only to be eaten unless needed for predator decoys or bait. All prey should be treated with respect. A kit must meet the Clan's rank requirements to become an apprentice. Newly appointed warriors should keep a vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name. A cat should not be made deputy without having an active presence in the Clan. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires, or is exiled. In the absence of a deputy, a warrior should be chosen to fill the position within a moon. Every full moon, a Gathering of all four Clans is held at the Seastones. An understood truce dictates there shall be no fighting among Clans at this time. Within reason and good judgment, warriors are expected to administer aid to others in danger or pain regardless of affiliation. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless their opponents are outside the Warrior Code or if it is necessary for self-defense. Cats who are clearly incapable of continuing to fight, or are actively trying to flee, should be allowed to escape without further injury.In times of need, Clans should work together to maintain their stability. No Clan should be allowed to fall into ruin. The word of the Clan leader should be followed unless it directly defies the Warrior Code."

Thrushvine jaw dropped to the floor. "How did you know that?" Bluekit shrugged again. "I overheard some warriors. Now can I make sure no one is breaking the warrior code?" Thrushvine nodded. "If you know it that well, then sure."

Cobra
June 8th, 2020, 10:38 AM
[Open! Some kits should have overheard her saying the warrior code and then how they react is up to you!]

But I have to make sure no one's breaking the warrior code! She thought, getting up.
"To make sure no one's breaking the code." Bluekit said, shrugging casually. Thrushvine tried to keep in some laughs.
"I'm pretty sure I do."
"Well, here we go." Bluekit took a deep breath, and then, "Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but do not allow this to affect your loyalty, as one day you may meet them in battle." Thrushvine was surprised how Bluekit knew the exact words! She was about to say something, but Bluekit continued.

"Keep your loyalty to your Clan. Divided loyalties or Clan-hopping is frowned upon and may result in punishment at the leader's discretion. Boundaries must be checked and marked frequently. Borders should be moved only under dire circumstances, such as needing more territory due to a prey shortage, to avoid unnecessary conflict. Do not hunt on another Clan's territory. Trespassing is permissible in times of substantial need or official business. Challenge all trespassing cats. Prey is killed only to be eaten unless needed for predator decoys or bait. All prey should be treated with respect. A kit must meet the Clan's rank requirements to become an apprentice. Newly appointed warriors should keep a vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name. A cat should not be made deputy without having an active presence in the Clan. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires, or is exiled. In the absence of a deputy, a warrior should be chosen to fill the position within a moon. Every full moon, a Gathering of all four Clans is held at the Seastones. An understood truce dictates there shall be no fighting among Clans at this time. Within reason and good judgment, warriors are expected to administer aid to others in danger or pain regardless of affiliation. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless their opponents are outside the Warrior Code or if it is necessary for self-defense. Cats who are clearly incapable of continuing to fight, or are actively trying to flee, should be allowed to escape without further injury.In times of need, Clans should work together to maintain their stability. No Clan should be allowed to fall into ruin. The word of the Clan leader should be followed unless it directly defies the Warrior Code."

Thrushvine jaw dropped to the floor. "How did you know that?" Bluekit shrugged again. "I overheard some warriors. Now can I make sure no one is breaking the warrior code?" Thrushvine nodded. "If you know it that well, then sure."
Echokit gaped. "WOW! Your awesome! I'm pretty sure Echobreeze never did that."

sootsplashed
June 8th, 2020, 10:40 AM
Echokit gaped. "WOW! Your awesome! I'm pretty sure Echobreeze never did that."
Bluekit tilted her head. "Who's Echobreeze? And thank you!" Bluekit was happy that some kit liked her "quirk".

Cobra
June 8th, 2020, 10:42 AM
Echokit humphed. "I'm named after her. All mommy talks about is how awesome she is, and how lucky I am to be named after her." Sootsplash
[You know who she is? My fave OC?]

sootsplashed
June 8th, 2020, 10:49 AM
Echokit humphed. "I'm named after her. All mommy talks about is how awesome she is, and how lucky I am to be named after her." Sootsplash
[You know who she is? My fave OC?]
(yes but bluekit doesn't)

"That's cool! And she and you has a cool name!" Bluekit said, wondering if she was named after any cat. "Thrushvine, am I named after anyone?" she said, going back to her mother. "No, sweetie." Bluekit sat down. "Humph. Echokit's lucky.""

furrensic
June 8th, 2020, 10:54 AM

"I'm pretty sure I do."

[ Hope you don't mind that I'm replying with Reedkit o: ]

The small ginger and white kit stalked around the nursery with a sour look on his face. His muzzle scrunched up , a large frown and narrowed eyes. It was clear he was in a bad mood , which wasn't a surprise. But , he was in a bad mood because of a certain reason. He wasn't gaining any attention. Glancing around the nursery , he saw multiple kits curled up with their mothers , whether they were foster or not. Some were playing. But none of them noticed him! Finally his gaze landed on Thrushvine , who he was quite fond of since she was his adopted mother. But that didn't soothe his nerves in the slightest since he saw a young she-kit curled up to the queen. He recognized the kit as Bluekit. “Hmph!” He hissed lowly to himself , padding towards the two. Though he stayed a little whiles away , ears swiveling as he listened to the two talk. The mention of the warrior code caught his attention. There was no way a kit knew the whole warrior code! Not before he learned it himself!

Reedkit's frown dropped into an 'o' shape as he heard Bluekit say , what he assumed was , the whole warrior code. Pouncing forward , the young tom gave a menacing glare towards the fellow kit. “That's not the warrior code! There's no way you know the whole warrior code!!” He snapped sharply , tiny claws unsheathing and scraping against the floor of the nursery. “Where'd you learn it? From Lion...Liongold? Lionleader! Whatever his name is!” He questioned angrily , fur bristling slightly. He refused to believe a kit knew the warrior code before him. It was called the warrior code , not the kit code!

“AND! There has to be more to it.” He hadn't been listening to every word she said when reciting the warrior code , but he didn't care at the moment. Spinning towards Thrushvine , he held the menacing glare despite his foster mother not doing anything. “THERE'S! NO! WAY!” He huffed , referring to Bluekits words.

Cobra
June 8th, 2020, 10:58 AM
(yes but bluekit doesn't)

"That's cool! And she and you has a cool name!" Bluekit said, wondering if she was named after any cat. "Thrushvine, am I named after anyone?" she said, going back to her mother. "No, sweetie." Bluekit sat down. "Humph. Echokit's lucky.""
"Well she was pretty cool." Echokit mewed. "She came back to life when she died! Hey, wanna ask Otterstone and Fawnsqueak about it? I think they saw it happen!"

sootsplashed
June 8th, 2020, 11:04 AM
[ Hope you don't mind that I'm replying with Reedkit o: ]

The small ginger and white kit stalked around the nursery with a sour look on his face. His muzzle scrunched up , a large frown and narrowed eyes. It was clear he was in a bad mood , which wasn't a surprise. But , he was in a bad mood because of a certain reason. He wasn't gaining any attention. Glancing around the nursery , he saw multiple kits curled up with their mothers , whether they were foster or not. Some were playing. But none of them noticed him! Finally his gaze landed on Thrushvine , who he was quite fond of since she was his adopted mother. But that didn't soothe his nerves in the slightest since he saw a young she-kit curled up to the queen. He recognized the kit as Bluekit. “Hmph!” He hissed lowly to himself , padding towards the two. Though he stayed a little whiles away , ears swiveling as he listened to the two talk. The mention of the warrior code caught his attention. There was no way a kit knew the whole warrior code! Not before he learned it himself!

Reedkit's frown dropped into an 'o' shape as he heard Bluekit say , what he assumed was , the whole warrior code. Pouncing forward , the young tom gave a menacing glare towards the fellow kit. “That's not the warrior code! There's no way you know the whole warrior code!!” He snapped sharply , tiny claws unsheathing and scraping against the floor of the nursery. “Where'd you learn it? From Lion...Liongold? Lionleader! Whatever his name is!” He questioned angrily , fur bristling slightly. He refused to believe a kit knew the warrior code before him. It was called the warrior code , not the kit code!

“AND! There has to be more to it.” He hadn't been listening to every word she said when reciting the warrior code , but he didn't care at the moment. Spinning towards Thrushvine , he held the menacing glare despite his foster mother not doing anything. “THERE'S! NO! WAY!” He huffed , referring to Bluekits words.

Bluekit turned her attention to Reedkit, who was her adopted brother. "That is the warrior code." she hissed. Reedkit didn't even know what their leader's name was! "And, Reedkit, how would you know if it wasn't?" The pale she-kit stared at Reedkit. "Kits, no need to fight. Reedkit, she knows the warrior code, and I'm surprised, too, but I'm not throwing a hissy-fit. Come here." she said, patting the ground with her long tortoiseshell tail. She hoped she hadn't been too strict, but it was possible.

furrensic
June 8th, 2020, 11:12 AM
Bluekit turned her attention to Reedkit, who was her adopted brother. "That is the warrior code." she hissed. Reedkit didn't even know what their leader's name was! "And, Reedkit, how would you know if it wasn't?" The pale she-kit stared at Reedkit. "Kits, no need to fight. Reedkit, she knows the warrior code, and I'm surprised, too, but I'm not throwing a hissy-fit. Come here." she said, patting the ground with her long tortoiseshell tail. She hoped she hadn't been too strict, but it was possible.

At Bluekit doubting his knowledge of the warrior code , Reedkit whipped his head to the side to face her. “Because , I'm SMART!” He growled. It was true! He was probably the smartest one , and he was always right. No matter the situation , it was impossible for him to be incorrect. Hearing Thrushvine speak up , he grumbled for a minute before speaking up. “I AM NOT THROWING A HISSY FIT!” He screeched , most likely gaining the attention of the whole nursery with his forming tantrum. Though it may have been embarrassing for the other two felines since he was drawing the attention of everyone , he personally loved it. Even if it wasn't the most positive attention , it was still good for him! “How did you learn it?” Reedkit asked as he passed toward his mother as plopped down , pushing himself into her fur.

Cobra
June 8th, 2020, 11:23 AM
Wrenkit mewed. "Daddy?"
@Me dragon, u breakfast

teddy.
June 8th, 2020, 12:17 PM
It was early afternoon, the kittens no doubt sleepy from a day of playing and bouncing and doing only Starclan knows what! But Bumblebelly held a treat for them.
The large Tom ducked inside the warm den, his impressive jaws with its threatening fangs and sharp canine teeth, held an overly abundant bouquet of flowers. All colours, shapes, sizes. The queen himself had a sunflower behind his ear.

"I've bought pretty things!" Bumblebelly called out to the kittens as he placed the beautiful floral bunch of plants upon the ground by the exit. No doubt it was filled with worms and beetles, all sorts of bugs and things to play with!

"If I can't take you to see the world, I'll bring the world to you.' His purr thundered away.

{Open to anyone and everyone! Bumblebelly has bought a huge pile of flowers for the kittens to play with and examine!}

sootsplashed
June 8th, 2020, 12:43 PM
At Bluekit doubting his knowledge of the warrior code , Reedkit whipped his head to the side to face her. “Because , I'm SMART!” He growled. It was true! He was probably the smartest one , and he was always right. No matter the situation , it was impossible for him to be incorrect. Hearing Thrushvine speak up , he grumbled for a minute before speaking up. “I AM NOT THROWING A HISSY FIT!” He screeched , most likely gaining the attention of the whole nursery with his forming tantrum. Though it may have been embarrassing for the other two felines since he was drawing the attention of everyone , he personally loved it. Even if it wasn't the most positive attention , it was still good for him! “How did you learn it?” Reedkit asked as he passed toward his mother as plopped down , pushing himself into her fur.

(Best sibling rivalry ever)
"Overhearing warriors," Bluekit said, narrowing her eyes. Her step-brother was really getting on her nerves. "Okay, guys, stop fighting." Thrushvine said, licking Reedkit's fur. Bluekit obeyed and sat next to Thrushvine while being as far as she could from Reedkit.

I wish Thrushvine never adopted him.

The pale she-kit's blue-grey tail brushed the ground as Bluekit got up, remembering she had to go see that everyone was following the warrior code. "Good-bye, Reedkit." She spat, still angry at him. Thrushvine continued licking Reedkit but shot Bluekit a warning glance.
"How come you're on his side?" Bluekit complained, hurt by how Thrushvine was warning her. Reedkit had started it!

cloudii
June 8th, 2020, 12:46 PM
"BUMBLEBELLY!" Sugarkit squeaked and bounced over to him. "Floweries. You brought us floweries?" She asked, sniffing them. "Thank you!" She said, smiling. She inspected them, every one of them, and found a beetle. A beetle. "Beeeeetleeeeee!" She said, and jumped away, then jumped back to pounce on it. Sugarkit padded back to Bumblebelly and hugged his leg. "Thank you!" She said, again. Scum

gs29513
June 8th, 2020, 01:09 PM
Splashkit saw Bumblebelly walk in with a load of pretty things. She immediately pounced on them, and began trying to eat them. Thank you Bumblebelly! she chirped, worrying a daisy. Scum

furrensic
June 8th, 2020, 01:18 PM
(Best sibling rivalry ever)
"Overhearing warriors," Bluekit said, narrowing her eyes. Her step-brother was really getting on her nerves. "Okay, guys, stop fighting." Thrushvine said, licking Reedkit's fur. Bluekit obeyed and sat next to Thrushvine while being as far as she could from Reedkit.

I wish Thrushvine never adopted him.

The pale she-kit's blue-grey tail brushed the ground as Bluekit got up, remembering she had to go see that everyone was following the warrior code. "Good-bye, Reedkit." She spat, still angry at him. Thrushvine continued licking Reedkit but shot Bluekit a warning glance.
"How come you're on his side?" Bluekit complained, hurt by how Thrushvine was warning her. Reedkit had started it!

Reedkit shot the she-kit a dirty look , sticking his tongue out at her as Thrushvine began licking his fur. However , he made it clear he was displeased by her sitting near them , letting out a whine and glaring at her. Seeing her get up , he scoffed. “Bye , Blue-butt.” He hissed , half expecting the kit to stomp out of the nursery until his mother ha shot her a dirty look , causing her to stay. Though hearing her start to complain , he hummed. Oh , poor , poor Bluekit. She had fallen right into his trap.“Because.” He started , a mocking grin making its way into his muzzle. “I'm momma's favorite!” The bi-color kit said. Ah yes , the old 'I'm their favorite' card. It always worked! Even if Thrushvine don't have a favorite , he could certainly still say she did , and that favorite was him.

Hearing someone enter the nursery , Reedkit quickly looked to the entrance to see Bumblebelly holding who knows how many flowers in his jaws. Squeezing away from his mother , he sent another dirty look to his sister. “You should talk to Lionleader about the warrior code since you know it all. Maybe he'll make you an apprentice early once he hears you say it.” He spat. His message was clear , he was trying to say he wanted Bluekit out of he nursery and quick. Of course , there was always a chance he was just being bitter.
He stared at the she-kit for a moment , letting his words sink in before looking at the kits gathering around the pile of flowers Bumblebelly had gotten.

He wanted them! Bounding over , Reedkit swiped around five or so flowers with his paw towards himself. He seemed content until he saw a little bug , he wasn't sure what type , crawl into his paw. Following that , he had an expression that hinted at his next actions. “GROSS GROSS!! BUG!” He squealed loudly , shaking his front paw rapidly while letting out a series of tiny screams until he was sure the bug was off of him.

[ Scum ]

StealthWarrior
June 8th, 2020, 01:27 PM
Stealthkit was feeling very proud. She couldn't believe that no one knew she had snuck last night!
"Hey Sootkit," she whispered, "Guess what? I snuck out last night!" Sootsplash gs29513 alan

gs29513
June 8th, 2020, 01:29 PM
Splashkit heard Stealthkit talking to Sootkit, so she snuck over to listen. When she heard how Stealthkit had snuck out, she couldn't keep from gasping. Really? Why? she asked. StealthWarrior

StealthWarrior
June 8th, 2020, 01:37 PM
"Huh?" Stealthkit hadn't heard Splashkit listening in, "Well, I wanted some time to think, so I snuck out of camp! When I came back nobody noticed me until I tripped over Thrushvine's tail." gs29513 Sootsplash alan

furrensic
June 8th, 2020, 01:49 PM
[ StealthWarrior // Sootsplash // gs29513 ]

Not long after his little fit about the bug being on his paw , Reedkit had gotten quite bored with the flowers. He sent Bumblebelly a look , that was almost a thankful one but not quite before standing up and leaving the group of kits. Instead , three kits caught his attention. His ears perked as he tried to listen in on their conversation , brows furrowing slightly. Snuck out of camp? He would have to hear this for himself! He slightly didn't believe it , if a kit snuck out of camp , wouldn't Lionstar get mad? Weren't there like...guard cats? They would notice a kit sneaking out for sure! Padding over , the tom made his entrance clear as he sat down , his tiny claws unsheathed for a few moments. He looked towards Stealthkit with a doubtful look , though luckily he didn't seem too annoyed at her statement. “You , a kit , snuck out? And didn't get caught? Liar!” He scoffed. He would have to actually see her sneak out to believe it. “I don't believe you.”He looked towards Splashkit. “And you shouldn't either!” He huffed before looking back to Stealthkit. He simply stared at her for a moment with a fierce gaze. Though at the mention of his mother , he seemed to become a bit more interested.

StealthWarrior
June 8th, 2020, 01:53 PM
"I did though!" why didn't this kit believe her? "If you don't believe me, I'll show you all how to sneak out of camp without being caught!" that should shut the tom up! alan Sootsplash gs29513

gs29513
June 8th, 2020, 01:57 PM
"I did though!" why didn't this kit believe her? "If you don't believe me, I'll show you all how to sneak out of camp without being caught!" that should shut the tom up! alan Sootsplash gs29513
Splashkit was the most excited she had been in her life. Really? she asked. You'd take us out of camp? StealthWarrior Sootsplash alan

Quasar
June 8th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Splashkit was the most excited she had been in her life. Really? she asked. You'd take us out of camp? StealthWarrior Sootsplash alan

Antfrost's ears perked when she heard her adopted daughters talking about leaving camp, "I hope that you know that leaving camp can get your apprentice ceremonies delayed, not to mention that it directly disobeys Lionstar's rules" she scolded, raising an eyebrow at the group of kits.

StealthWarrior Sootsplash alan

sootsplashed
June 8th, 2020, 02:04 PM
Reedkit shot the she-kit a dirty look , sticking his tongue out at her as Thrushvine began licking his fur. However , he made it clear he was displeased by her sitting near them , letting out a whine and glaring at her. Seeing her get up , he scoffed. “Bye , Blue-butt.” He hissed , half expecting the kit to stomp out of the nursery until his mother ha shot her a dirty look , causing her to stay. Though hearing her start to complain , he hummed. Oh , poor , poor Bluekit. She had fallen right into his trap.“Because.” He started , a mocking grin making its way into his muzzle. “I'm momma's favorite!” The bi-color kit said. Ah yes , the old 'I'm their favorite' card. It always worked! Even if Thrushvine don't have a favorite , he could certainly still say she did , and that favorite was him.

Hearing someone enter the nursery , Reedkit quickly looked to the entrance to see Bumblebelly holding who knows how many flowers in his jaws. Squeezing away from his mother , he sent another dirty look to his sister. “You should talk to Lionleader about the warrior code since you know it all. Maybe he'll make you an apprentice early once he hears you say it.” He spat. His message was clear , he was trying to say he wanted Bluekit out of he nursery and quick. Of course , there was always a chance he was just being bitter.
He stared at the she-kit for a moment , letting his words sink in before looking at the kits gathering around the pile of flowers Bumblebelly had gotten.

He wanted them! Bounding over , Reedkit swiped around five or so flowers with his paw towards himself. He seemed content until he saw a little bug , he wasn't sure what type , crawl into his paw. Following that , he had an expression that hinted at his next actions. “GROSS GROSS!! BUG!” He squealed loudly , shaking his front paw rapidly while letting out a series of tiny screams until he was sure the bug was off of him.

[ Scum ]

Bluekit shot a look of pure hatred at Reedkit, though her gaze was filled with pain. She walked out of the nursery, ignoring the flowers that Bumblebelly had brought, though she really wanted to look at them. Reedkit was a real jerk. "That was not nice at all!" Thrushvine scolded Reedkit. "Apologize to her as soon as she gets back." Thrusvine knew that Bluekit would take it hard, but wouldn't show it.

"Watch where you're going, Sootkit." Bluekit said, bumping into Sootkit. Wait- were they talking about sneaking out? "You're not supposed to sneak out, Stealthkit." Sootkit seemed to want to go sneak out, too! What were they thinking? StealthWarrior

sootsplashed
June 8th, 2020, 02:06 PM
"Yes, we will."

furrensic
June 8th, 2020, 02:17 PM
[ gs29513 // Mumble // StealthWarrior // Sootsplash ]

His tail flicked at the she-kit offering to sneak them all out. “Then do it! Sneak us out” He snapped. If she was telling the truth , then Reedkit was all in for sneaking out. Hearing someone speak up , he turned to see a queen , Antfrost. “So? I'll throw a huge fit if he decides to hold us back , he'll get tired of hearing me scream and make us apprentices at the right time!” He remarked. It was a plan full of flaws , but knowing him , it shouldn't be doubted. Turning back towards the other kits , he spoke up. “But you're kinda dumb! There are cats guarding the camp , right? And warriors and apprentices in the camp. So how would we sneak out?” He stated. Someone would probably end up seeing them leave and snitch on them or something. And he knew exactly who would do that once Bluekit approached them. “We were just talking about it.” He frowned towards his sister , shifting slightly where he was sitting.

Quasar
June 8th, 2020, 02:24 PM
[ gs29513 // Mumble // StealthWarrior // Sootsplash ]

His tail flicked at the she-kit offering to sneak them all out. “Then do it! Sneak us out” He snapped. If she was telling the truth , then Reedkit was all in for sneaking out. Hearing someone speak up , he turned to see a queen , Antfrost. “So? I'll throw a huge fit if he decides to hold us back , he'll get tired of hearing me scream and make us apprentices at the right time!” He remarked. It was a plan full of flaws , but knowing him , it shouldn't be doubted. Turning back towards the other kits , he spoke up. “But you're kinda dumb! There are cats guarding the camp , right? And warriors and apprentices in the camp. So how would we sneak out?” He stated. Someone would probably end up seeing them leave and snitch on them or something. And he knew exactly who would do that once Bluekit approached them. “We were just talking about it.” He frowned towards his sister , shifting slightly where he was sitting.

Antfrost snorted, "Hah! That's a funny joke, kit. I don't think lionstar would let you become apprentices at all if you act like that" she remarked. Sure, she might have acted similarly when she was a kit, but she knew what was right and what was wrong now! "Well, looks like one of you has some sense" she mewed, referring to bluekit.

Sootsplash

gs29513

StealthWarrior

sootsplashed
June 8th, 2020, 02:35 PM
Antfrost's ears perked when she heard her adopted daughters talking about leaving camp, "I hope that you know that leaving camp can get your apprentice ceremonies delayed, not to mention that it directly disobeys Lionstar's rules" she scolded, raising an eyebrow at the group of kits.

StealthWarrior Sootsplash alan
Sootkit widened her eyes, surprised. "I don't wanna become an apprentice late!" She said, worried. Maybe we shouldn't sneak out... but Splashkit was so excited!
StealthWarrior Sootsplash gs29513

StealthWarrior
June 8th, 2020, 02:48 PM
"Don't worry Antfrost!" Stealthkit chirped, "We were just talking about how to check the camp's security they should have kits try to sneak out and sneak back in! We wouldn't actually sneak out!" in a quieter voice to the other kits she added, "Not tonight, or tomorrow at least.The queens will be on their guard." and to Reedkit's question, she added, "And yes there are guard cats and apprentices on the lookout, but you just have to avoid making any noise and keep out of their sight. Quite simple actually. And yes, we will take you." she thought of one more thing, "And don't tell Bluekit. Don't wake her, don't spill a rumor, nothing. She'll definitely snitch." Sootsplash gs29513 alan Mumble

gs29513
June 8th, 2020, 02:50 PM
Splashkit really wanted to sneak out, but she also didn't want her apprentice ceremony delayed. Are you sure we won't get caught? she asked. alan StealthWarrior Sootsplash (When do you want to do it? Darkleaf has found a friend to help him, so we have all the cats we need for the plot.)

Rani
June 8th, 2020, 07:36 PM
It was early afternoon, the kittens no doubt sleepy from a day of playing and bouncing and doing only Starclan knows what! But Bumblebelly held a treat for them.
The large Tom ducked inside the warm den, his impressive jaws with its threatening fangs and sharp canine teeth, held an overly abundant bouquet of flowers. All colours, shapes, sizes. The queen himself had a sunflower behind his ear.

"I've bought pretty things!" Bumblebelly called out to the kittens as he placed the beautiful floral bunch of plants upon the ground by the exit. No doubt it was filled with worms and beetles, all sorts of bugs and things to play with!

"If I can't take you to see the world, I'll bring the world to you.' His purr thundered away.

{Open to anyone and everyone! Bumblebelly has bought a huge pile of flowers for the kittens to play with and examine!}

Willowkit had seen this tom playing with and taking care of his kits many times from where she was huddled in her nest burning with jealousy. Why couldn't she have a dad who cared about her and even was there at all! It wasn't fair! But it also wasn't her place, no matter how nice the big tom was she couldn't bring herself to interrupt. Because thats what it'd be, interrupting.

Still this, this wasn't something she could bring herself to walk away from. Willowkit wasn't aware that there were this many colours in the world shapes sizes scents overwhelmed her as she sat and stared. She had to get closer. She edged her way over to look but stayed a bit away, 'don't interrupt Willowkit this isn't for you its for his kits', and sat mind overflowing with new everything.

Opening her mouth she softly started to sing under her breath itching to examine the flowers in detail. "Flower, flower, where do you grow? Down by the river only the blue birds know. I'd like you flower to be for me, and meet on the shore down by the sea." Maybe if she was sneaky she could steal one? There were lots no one would care...

Mo0nbli
June 9th, 2020, 09:16 AM
Frostflame looked at wrenkit. He wished she could have seen her mother. Hazel Nut

Cobra
June 9th, 2020, 09:18 AM
Wrenkit darted in front of him. "Are you my daddy?" she mewed softly. Me dragon, u breakfast.

Mo0nbli
June 9th, 2020, 09:25 AM
Frostflame burst with pride at his kit, he crouched down next to the miniature cat. “Yes, wrenkit.” @Hazel Nut

furrensic
June 9th, 2020, 03:00 PM
[ gs29513 // StealthWarrior // Sootsplash ]

Reedkit simply rolled his eyes at Antfrost's words. His apprentice ceremony wouldn't get delayed! Quickly e turned his attention to Stealthkit as she spoke about sneaking out soon , eyes widening for a second. “NO!” He frowned with furrowed brows. He wanted to sneak out now. Realizing he would be easy to here , he leaned in and whispered. “Let's go now! We can sneak around the back of the nursery or something , I wanna go now!!” He growled lightly , lifting his tiny front paws just to slam them on the ground of the nursery. If they didn't want to go now , he would just sneak out himself. “Or one of us could distract the guards so the rest can get out. We could also just run past the guards , and roll in dirt or something to cover our smell!” The tom said , clearly impatient and not fond of the idea of waiting. Sure his plans weren't the best , but he didn't want to wait until tomorrow , or the next day , or when he becomes an apprentice. Those two kits had the nerve to make sneaking out sound like some sort of amazing thing , and then tell him and the others to wait? Talk about infuriating!

gs29513
June 9th, 2020, 03:05 PM
Reedkit, are you stupid? Splashkit asked. Stealthkit and Sootkit know how to get out at night. Besides, if we don't get caught, we won't get into trouble. WAIT. alan StealthWarrior Sootsplash ~RooRoo~

StealthWarrior
June 9th, 2020, 03:11 PM
"But the queens are expecting us to sneak out now! They'll be watching! And besides, weren't you just saying that it would be to hard for us? You've never snuck out. We'll sneak out tomorrow at earliest, okay?" Reedkit's plan was full of flaws! Stealthkit decided that she would sneak the kits out. No matter what. alan gs29513 Sootsplash
( gs29513, you ready for the kits to get stolen?)

sootsplashed
June 9th, 2020, 03:16 PM
Sootkit rolled her eyes, Reedkit was so impatient. "We have to get out without being caught. Your plan isn't flawless, you know." she could definitely see why Bluekit didn't like him. alan gs29513 Sootsplash

gs29513
June 9th, 2020, 03:24 PM
"But the queens are expecting us to sneak out now! They'll be watching! And besides, weren't you just saying that it would be to hard for us? You've never snuck out. We'll sneak out tomorrow at earliest, okay?" Reedkit's plan was full of flaws! Stealthkit decided that she would sneak the kits out. No matter what. alan gs29513 Sootsplash
( gs29513, you ready for the kits to get stolen?) (Not yet. They should all go do normal things for a while. Check you personal messages in a bit, and I'll send you all the information for when and where)

furrensic
June 9th, 2020, 03:27 PM
[ gs29513 // Sootsplash // StealthWarrior sorry for a short reply! ]

The ginger and white tom did not like hearing the others say his plan had flaws. He believed it was flawless! And , he was right , he was always right. How dare they insult his plan? “I am smart , for your information!” He snapped at Splashkit , turning his chin up and closing his eyes just so he could ignore the she-kits. “But fine! We can sneak out tomorrow , but no later!” His tone made it clear that he wasn't going to agree to anything else. Once he decided on something , there was no changing it.

StealthWarrior
June 9th, 2020, 03:33 PM
"Okay." Stealthkit agreed, "Tomorrow night. Wait for one of us," she motioned to herself and Sootkit, "To wake you up." alan gs29513 Sootsplash

sootsplashed
June 9th, 2020, 03:47 PM
"Okay." Stealthkit agreed, "Tomorrow night. Wait for one of us," she motioned to herself and Sootkit, "To wake you up." alan gs29513 Sootsplash
"Wake who up?" Bluekit butted in, suspicious. "You aren't going to sneak out, are you?" Sootkit looked at Stealthkit. This is bad, she thought.
alan gs29513 StealthWarrior

StealthWarrior
June 9th, 2020, 03:54 PM
"No Bluekit," Stealthkit laughed warmheartedly, "We are going to start waking up earlier so we can be prepared for when we are apprentices! Me and Sootkit are better adjusted to waking up earlier, so we will be helping the other kits wake up. We wouldn't sneak out, not for all the mice in the world. We know better than that. And I heard that you can recite the entire warrior code! That's so cool!" Sootsplash gs29513 alan

sootsplashed
June 9th, 2020, 04:03 PM
"No Bluekit," Stealthkit laughed warmheartedly, "We are going to start waking up earlier so we can be prepared for when we are apprentices! Me and Sootkit are better adjusted to waking up earlier, so we will be helping the other kits wake up. We wouldn't sneak out, not for all the mice in the world. We know better than that. And I heard that you can recite the entire warrior code! That's so cool!" Sootsplash gs29513 alan
"It is cool," Bluekit said, straightening herself up and glaring at Reedkit. "Well, I don't believe you, but I won't argue anymore." She stalked away, Sootkit giving a sigh of relief. "That was close. You're a good liar, Stealthkit!" Sootkit whispered.
StealthWarrior gs29513 alan[/QUOTE]

StealthWarrior
June 9th, 2020, 04:09 PM
"Thank you!" Stealthkit whispered back, "Now, let's get some rest." Sootsplash gs29513 alan

teddy.
June 9th, 2020, 04:36 PM
alan gs29513 Sootsplash StealthWarrior

Bumblebelly was notn idoit, nor was he deaf! The ex shadowclan warrior, now queen, turned to the four kittens; Sootkit, Stealthkit, Reedkit, and Bluekit. His dark brows furrowed as hard green eyes stared at the four. A sharp swipe of his large paw on each of their heads would surely wake them up, if not his loud booming voice that followed it.

"The simple fact you four think it's a GOOD IDEA to ty and sneak out of camp, whilst discussing in the presence of adults, is SILLY ENOUGH to prove you aren't good enough to be apprentices yet!"

Thundering, roaring words tumbled from the heart of the large Tom cats chest as he glared at them, a pure look of disappointment in his eyes.

"You, Reedkit... You were bright, cunning. What a fleabrain action this is! I expect better from you," He snarled his fatherly words at the kitten, a slight bare of his teeth but Bumblebelly wouldn't harm a butterfly... Physically anyway.

He turned his attention back to the others, still looming above them with his large muscular body. "I will informing Lionstar of your utterly FOOLISH behaviour at once. If you even twitch a whisker whilst I'm gone, there will be worse consequences than simply having your stupidity revealed to the clan," He finished his lecture, pausing only briefly to allow for some sort of response... maybe even some excuse that even a blind cat cat could see through.

Quasar
June 9th, 2020, 04:46 PM

Bumblebelly was notn idoit, nor was he deaf! The ex shadowclan warrior, now queen, turned to the four kittens; Sootkit, Stealthkit, Reedkit, and Bluekit. His dark brows furrowed as hard green eyes stared at the four. A sharp swipe of his large paw on each of their heads would surely wake them up, if not his loud booming voice that followed it.

"The simple fact you four think it's a GOOD IDEA to ty and sneak out of camp, whilst discussing in the presence of adults, is SILLY ENOUGH to prove you aren't good enough to be apprentices yet!"

Thundering, roaring words tumbled from the heart of the large Tom cats chest as he glared at them, a pure look of disappointment in his eyes.

"You, Reedkit... You were bright, cunning. What a fleabrain action this is! I expect better from you," He snarled his fatherly words at the kitten, a slight bare of his teeth but Bumblebelly wouldn't harm a butterfly... Physically anyway.

He turned his attention back to the others, still looming above them with his large muscular body. "I will informing Lionstar of your utterly FOOLISH behaviour at once. If you even twitch a whisker whilst I'm gone, there will be worse consequences than simply having your stupidity revealed to the clan," He finished his lecture, pausing only briefly to allow for some sort of response... maybe even some excuse that even a blind cat cat could see through.

Antfrost nodded, "I'm disappointed in you four. Splashkit, sootkit, I thought I raised you better" she sighed. She was, in fact, mad. Mad and disappointed. She lashed her tail, "Bumblebelly, I'll tell lionstar. Two of these flea-brains are my kits, after all" she mewed, turning to bumblebelly, though she still was able to watch the kits out of the corner of her eye.

StealthWarrior
June 9th, 2020, 04:47 PM
Stealthkit lowered her head in shame, "I'm very sorry Bumblebelly. I wasn't going to do it. I just said I would. It sounds cool, right? I swear by Starclan not to sneak out. Ever." Stealthkit walked back into the nursery, to the farthest corner where Stoneshade still hadn't returned to, and just sat there. She called out to Antfrost, "Please don't tell Lionstar! I would never take kits out of camp! Neither would Sootkit! We wanted to excite them a little, that's all. we would've just taken them to the grassy patch behind the nursery, you have to believe me!" She was still planning to sneak out, oh yes she was, but she wasn't harebrained, and she was truly sorry, she would just wait it out, see what would happen... Scum Sootsplash alan gs29513 Mumble

~RooRoo~
June 9th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Me? gs29513

furrensic
June 9th, 2020, 05:07 PM
[ Mumble // gs29513 // Sootsplash // StealthWarrior // Scum ]

The young tom simply listened to the other kits talk , not finding much interest in their conversations. However , once Bluekit glared at him , he spent no time returning the glare but much sharper. He sent a look towards Stealthkit , a bit happy about her , even though he didn't like to admit it , good excuse so his sister would leave. Well , she seems smarter than she looks. The sudden booming voice definitely caught him off guard , fur bristling as he jumped up and whipped around just to see that it was Bumblebelly who was yelling at them. Now , Reedkit didn't like a lot of things. But one thing he hated for sure was being yelled at , sure he loved getting attention of any kind and yelling meant attention , but it was soo loud! He wasn't the most fond of loud noises. Though he did feel much better about it once the queen had complimented him , a small smirk appearing for a quick moment before vanishing once his actions were called stupid. Who did this queen think he was , complimenting him and then whipping around to insult him.

Hearing the older tom say he would tell Lionstar about their little plans , Reedkits jaw dropped. He didn't doubt Bumblebelly's words , and it was probably best for him to just apologise and say he was lying about it and didn't mean it. But he couldn't help but feel anger start to bubble up in him , quickly. Unlike Stealthkit who had decided to be rather polite about it and walked off , the kit looked like he was ready to scream. Oh , and he was ready to. “NO! NO! NOO!" He cried , standing up on his hind legs and stomping his front paws down harshly. No way was he going to let Bumblebelly tell Lionstar about it! That was going to get his ceremony delayed most likely. “DON'T TELL LIONLEADER!!" He still couldn't get Lionstars name quite right , but that was okay. For now , that was probably the least important thing.

“DON'T TELL HIM! DON'T TELL HIM , BUMBLEBELLY!!" He screamed , tiny claws unsheathed as he let out a series of little growls that weren't as menacing as he liked to think they were. “I'LL TATTLE ON YOU TO MY MOMMA!" Though that wasn't the scariest thing ever , he certainly thought it was threatening. Who wasn't afraid of being tattled on? He most likely wouldn't follow up to his words , and end up saying sorry. But for the next few minutes , it was time for a tantrum. “And I'll die if you tell him! I'll die from sadness! I promise!" Dramatic much?

gs29513
June 9th, 2020, 05:11 PM
I'm sorry Antfrost. Splashkit mewed. I just thought that if we showed we were independent and able to take care of ourselves, we would be able to be apprentices sooner. Don't get mad at Stealthkit and Sootkit, it was my idea that it might make us apprentices sooner if we went and hunted or something. Mumble Sootsplash @StealthWarror Scum alan

~RooRoo~
June 9th, 2020, 05:13 PM
I'm sorry Antfrost. Splashkit mewed. I just thought that if we showed we were independent and able to take care of ourselves, we would be able to be apprentices sooner. Don't get mad at Stealthkit and Sootkit, it was my idea that it might make us apprentices sooner if we went and hunted or something. Mumble Sootsplash @StealthWarror Scum alan
StealthWarrior

~RooRoo~
June 9th, 2020, 05:14 PM
I’m smart enough to know that that would just delay it! Wavekit stuck out her chest proudly. StealthWarrior Mumble gs29513 alan

sootsplashed
June 9th, 2020, 05:15 PM
@alan gs29513 Sootsplash StealthWarrior Scum Mumble

Sootkit head dropped, disappointment of herself clearly visible. She shouldn't of done that! "I'm sowwy," She said her voice cracking. "I am gonna be apprenticed late, because I did something stupid. " Then the tears came, like a river. She was crying a lot.

StealthWarrior
June 9th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Stealthkit looked up at Antfrost and Bumblebelly with tears in her eyes, "Please don't tell Lionstar, I want to be the best cat I can be. Stoneshade hasn't come back yet, so what if all of the kits slept in the back of the nursery, if one of us or all of us tried to get up, we would wake you guys up!" gs29513 Mumble Scum Sootsplash alan

Quasar
June 9th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Sootsplash[/MENTION] StealthWarrior Scum Mumble

Sootkit head dropped, disappointment of herself clearly visible. She shouldn't of done that! "I'm sowwy," She said her voice cracking. "I am gonna be apprenticed late, because I did something stupid. " Then the tears came, like a river. She was crying a lot.

Antfrosts stern expression wavered at the sight of her bawling kit, come here, Sootkit"she sighed, gently pulling sootkit to lay down next to her. She started to groom the kit. She sighed again, "That was very irresponsible of you four. You're lucky bumblebelly and I stopped you when we did. You could have gotten seriously injured!" she chided, lifting her head to look at the other three kits.

alan gs29513 Scum StealthWarrior

teddy.
June 9th, 2020, 05:27 PM
Bumblebelly felt his heart tugs pull for all the kittens... But reedkit. He had no time for brats, ugh. He rubbed the bridge of his nose with a small grunt. "Antfrost, I really appreciate this help... But you stay and watch the kittens. I'll be informing Lionstar of what these little things have been up to!" he was one grumpy bear boy for sure.

He paused, looking over his shoulder at the kittens with one last stern look. "if one if you had gotten hurt... Had gotten injuried in any way possible, what would you have done? I've seen countless kittens die from idiotic behaviour! I wont watch it again!" and with the final hearty growl, the tom had gone to see Lionstar.

alan gs29513 Sootsplash StealthWarrior Mumble

sootsplashed
June 9th, 2020, 05:28 PM
Antfrosts stern expression wavered at the sight of her bawling kit, come here, Sootkit"she sighed, gently pulling sootkit to lay down next to her. She started to groom the kit. She sighed again, "That was very irresponsible of you four. You're lucky bumblebelly and I stopped you when we did. You could have gotten seriously injured!" she chided, lifting her head to look at the other three kits.

alan gs29513 Scum StealthWarrior
"I know." she said, being calmed by the licks of Antfrost. She had done something really stupid, and hated herself for it.

StealthWarrior
June 9th, 2020, 05:31 PM
Stealthkit sighed, she would be apprenticed late, resigned to her fate, she lat down in the back of the nursery, and quietly cried herself into a deep sleep.
gs29513 alan Sootsplash Mumble Scum

furrensic
June 9th, 2020, 05:44 PM
[ gs29513 // StealthWarrior // Sootsplash // Scum ]

Reedkit let out a loud , long gasp as Bumblebelly seemed to simply ignore he screeches about not telling Lionstar. His screams always worked! Why didn't they work now?! This made no sense to the angry little kit , not one bit. He had never been told on before. Well..to a high ranked feline before , at least. And he didn't want to! “I wouldn't have died or gotten hurt because I'm too smart to get hurt!" He called , watching the queen exit the nursery. Being smart seemed to be one of his many excuses for everything , and he sure believed he was the smartest and always right.
Letting out an angry growl , a grumble following suit , he glared at the other kits who had simply either started crying , or walked away. Talk about not having a fighting spirit! Or rather , not wanting to get into more trouble by screaming at people older than them. “Thanks for the help." He spat , words dripping with clear sarcasm and annoyance as he walked to the back of the nursery , however he stayed far away from the other kits who had decided to go back there.

sootsplashed
June 10th, 2020, 07:24 AM
Bluekit stormed into the nursery, mad that she had saw some cat playing with their food. "All prey should be treated with respect," she murmured. "Sorry, Wavekit." She said, accidentally stepping on Wavekit's paw. ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
June 10th, 2020, 07:28 AM
As Wavekit stepped on her she jumped back startled and hit the wall. Oww! It’s fine Bluekit. Wavekit stood back up and lates down. Sootsplash

gs29513
June 10th, 2020, 07:29 AM
Splashkit was upset that her stupid idea had gotten her friends into trouble, but she had an idea. Hey, Sootkit, Stealthkit. she whispered. Do you think that if we helped out around camp some Lionstar might make us apprentices at the right time? We could help clean the elders den and stuff. She didn't know if it would work, but it might. She thought that if they did the nasty part of being an apprentice instead of the fun part, Lionstar might understand that they really just wanted to be apprentices. What do you think Antfrost? Do you think if we did apprentice chores Lionstar might let us be apprentices at the right time?Sootsplash StealthWarrior Mumble

sootsplashed
June 10th, 2020, 07:37 AM
Splashkit was upset that her stupid idea had gotten her friends into trouble, but she had an idea. Hey, Sootkit, Stealthkit. she whispered. Do you think that if we helped out around camp some Lionstar might make us apprentices at the right time? We could help clean the elders den and stuff. She didn't know if it would work, but it might. She thought that if they did the nasty part of being an apprentice instead of the fun part, Lionstar might understand that they really just wanted to be apprentices. Sootsplash StealthWarrior
Sootkit stopped crying. "That would work! I mean maybe! But if I was leader I would forgive the kits!" Splashkit was so smart! "We should ask the queens if that's a good idea." Sootkit looked at Antfrost. "If we do all the disgusting stuff like get the ticks off the elders do you think Lionstar would still let us get apprenticed at the same time?" Please let her say yes. Please let her say yes.
Mumble StealthWarrior

sootsplashed
June 10th, 2020, 07:44 AM
As Wavekit stepped on her she jumped back startled and hit the wall. Oww! It’s fine Bluekit. Wavekit stood back up and lates down. Sootsplash
Bluekit was bored. "Do you want to go ask warriors to teach us warrior moves?" Now, that, seemed fun. Learning how to defend your clan!

~RooRoo~
June 10th, 2020, 07:46 AM
Yes please! Wavekit jumped up and down. (To the warriors den?) Sootsplash

StealthWarrior
June 10th, 2020, 08:03 AM
Splashkit was upset that her stupid idea had gotten her friends into trouble, but she had an idea. Hey, Sootkit, Stealthkit. she whispered. Do you think that if we helped out around camp some Lionstar might make us apprentices at the right time? We could help clean the elders den and stuff. She didn't know if it would work, but it might. She thought that if they did the nasty part of being an apprentice instead of the fun part, Lionstar might understand that they really just wanted to be apprentices. What do you think Antfrost? Do you think if we did apprentice chores Lionstar might let us be apprentices at the right time?Sootsplash StealthWarrior Mumble

Stealthkit woke up for a minute or two, she was hungry! SHe heard Splashkit talking, "That's a great idea Splashkit!" she walked out of the nursery, and picked out, the smallest, most shrivaled piece of prey, and walked to the back of the nursery again to eat it.

gs29513
June 10th, 2020, 09:10 AM
Why don't we start now? Splashkit mewed. I'll go ask the elders if they want any prey from the freshkill pile. Splashkit bounced out of the den, her spirits restored in light of her newest idea to get apprenticed early, or at least on time. Sootsplash StealthWarrior

StealthWarrior
June 10th, 2020, 09:40 AM
"Hm. Sootkit, what should we do?" Sootsplash gs29513

Pancake
June 10th, 2020, 10:09 AM
Tumblekit and Fadedkit tussled in the corner of the nursery, letting out frequent squeaks as they played.

gs29513
June 10th, 2020, 11:36 AM
Splashkit hurried into the nursery, and hid. I blew it. she sniffled. I got my friends in trouble for wanting to go out of camp, and I got myself in trouble when I found Dusktail dead, and panicked, and now Lionstar is NEVER going to let me be an apprentice ever!! :( :( :( Sootsplash StealthWarrior

sootsplashed
June 10th, 2020, 11:41 AM
Splashkit hurried into the nursery, and hid. I blew it. she sniffled. I got my friends in trouble for wanting to go out of camp, and I got myself in trouble when I found Dusktail dead, and panicked, and now Lionstar is NEVER going to let me be an apprentice ever!! :( :( :( Sootsplash StealthWarrior
Sootkit ran over to Splashkit, trying to comfort her. "If Lionstar doesn't make you an apprentice, he's missing out. You would be the best apprentice!" She felt sad. Splashkit was blaming herself for everything.

gs29513
June 10th, 2020, 11:44 AM
I would probably get us all KILLED if I was an apprentice Splashkit sobbed. Maybe I should run away so I don't ruin everything for you and Stealthkit. Sootsplash (Should she run away? I can't decide.)

sootsplashed
June 10th, 2020, 11:46 AM
I would probably get us all KILLED if I was an apprentice Splashkit sobbed. Maybe I should run away so I don't ruin everything for you and Stealthkit. Sootsplash (Should she run away? I can't decide.)
(No, because then she actually won't ever be an apprentice.) "Stop blaming yourself! You did not make all of this happen!" Splashkit shouldn't be blaming herself!

gs29513
June 10th, 2020, 11:48 AM
But I made Sootflare mad, and I just wanted to help. :( Splashkit whimpered. Now everyone is mad at me, and I can't think of anything I can do to make Lionstar make me an apprentice. Sootsplash

sootsplashed
June 10th, 2020, 12:00 PM
But I made Sootflare mad, and I just wanted to help. :( Splashkit whimpered. Now everyone is mad at me, and I can't think of anything I can do to make Lionstar make me an apprentice. Sootsplash
"We'll find something. I am not going to let my little sister not become an apprentice." Sootkit looked at Splashkit. "Sootflare just gets stressed, I think, he's being in charge of a ton of cats! I'm sure he didn't mean to get mad." Her tail brushed Splashkit's back. "When Lionstar talks to us, I will make sure you will still be an apprentice on time."

StealthWarrior
June 10th, 2020, 12:38 PM

"Splashkit! I'm not mad at you! It's not your fault either! I was the one who started this whole mess, not you!" Stealthkit couldn't help but feel bad for Splashkit, she had dragged the kit into this whole mess. It would be Stealthkit's fault if she never became an apprentice!'

(I can't find the other responses I made to this)

gs29513
June 10th, 2020, 03:41 PM
Alright guys. Splashkit said perking up. Let's think what else we can do. She plunked down, and began to think, lashing her tail back and forth. StealthWarrior Sootsplash

sootsplashed
June 10th, 2020, 03:48 PM
Alright guys. Splashkit said perking up. Let's think what else we can do. She plunked down, and began to think, lashing her tail back and forth. StealthWarrior Sootsplash
"Go clean out the elders' dens, and get their ticks off is all I can think of. But didn't Sootflare say we weren't supposed to go in the elders' den or something?" Sootkit said sadly. "Oh! Maybe we can clear out every cats nest! And we can help make new nests! And we can help build the dens bigger when they need to be bigger!" She puffed out her chest, proud. "And we will do it, even if Lionstar says we can't get apprenticed on time. To prove our worth!" Sootkit did not want to get apprenticed late.

gs29513
June 10th, 2020, 06:59 PM
Splashkit didn't think they could build bigger dens, but she kept that to herself. Mabye we should ask Bumblebelly and Antfrost if they want us to clean their nest. she mewed, looking towards her mother. Sootsplash StealthWarrior

Moon'beam
June 10th, 2020, 07:06 PM
Moon'kit has just opened her eyes she looks around the nursery only to see a maggot filed fish she'd gag at the sight.

Moon'kit had just opened her eyes she looked around only to see a maggot filed fish she'd gag at the sight of it.

ChillCat
June 10th, 2020, 07:26 PM
Rani "Hi! Get up, sleepyhead! It's morning! Let's do something fun!"

~RooRoo~
June 10th, 2020, 07:36 PM
Mumble
Wavekit squirmed around in her sleep and started whimpering from a bad dream.

Rani
June 10th, 2020, 08:41 PM
Rani "Hi! Get up, sleepyhead! It's morning! Let's do something fun!"

"I dont waaaaannaaaaa" She whined stretching her front paws out of her nest curling and uncurling them, flexing her claws. "And I cant think of a fun game to play anyway... Im bored of mossball..." She perked up and sneakily shifted her hind legs underneath her, ready to pounce. "Unless you want to see the cool new fighting moves my awesome future mentor has showed me..." The striped kit sported a mischievous smirk ready to pounce as soon as she had the chance.

Quasar
June 10th, 2020, 11:58 PM
Mumble
Wavekit squirmed around in her sleep and started whimpering from a bad dream.

Antfrost was asleep, enjoying the peace, when she was suddenly woken up by a squirming and whimpering kit, "ugh, Wavekit, stop squirming. You're going to wake up your siblings" she muttered, drowsily nudging the kit with her paw.

~RooRoo~
June 11th, 2020, 05:42 AM
The kit startled awake with a jump and mewed tired. I’m I ok. Are you ok. Is my siblings ok? Dreams. Bad ones. What happened. Mumble

Mayflower
June 11th, 2020, 10:09 AM
Otterkit squirmed mildly, pleading mews quite against his mother's belly. He began to nurse quietly, tucked into Salmonsong as best he could be.
Zesty Mango

Mango
June 11th, 2020, 12:56 PM
Otterkit squirmed mildly, pleading mews quite against his mother's belly. He began to nurse quietly, tucked into Salmonsong as best he could be.
Zesty Mango
Salmonsong gently licked her son happily. She adored him.

Quasar
June 11th, 2020, 02:43 PM
The kit startled awake with a jump and mewed tired. I’m I ok. Are you ok. Is my siblings ok? Dreams. Bad ones. What happened. Mumble

Antfrost sighed, "Wavekit, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" she responded. Turning her head to examine her other kits, she mewed, "Everyone else is fine." she raised an eyebrow when Wavekit said that she had a bad dream, "What did you dream about?" she begrudgingly asked, laying her head back down.

~RooRoo~
June 11th, 2020, 03:25 PM
Wavekit stares at her mom. Bad stuff. There was a cliff. It has teeth it looked like and y’all were in it. Drowning. I tried to save y’all but I couldn’t move no matter how hard I tried. Splashkit was struck in the head by the sharp in the teeth shape and the others drown. You... you were the last to die. The teeth in the cliff swallowed you. Then I was pushed in the water. Not able to run away. I could taste the salt in mouth. I still can. I also am more exasperated than I was when I fell asleep. Wavekit started shaking crawling to her mommy then snuggling into her. Mumble

furrensic
June 12th, 2020, 09:33 PM
[ Rani ]

The white and ginger kit was more than angry and he had made it clear since the early morning. Looking out of the nursery he could see almost all of the kits in the clan playing the stupid little game Lionstar had made. This wasn't fair! Not fair at all! “Hrrmmgh! This is all Bumblebelly's fault , that snitch!” He grumbled to himself , his fur bristling in anger as he narrowed his eyes towards the kits outside. Jumping up , he padded towards a place in the nursery where he wouldn't be able to see the fellow kits. “My apprentice ceremony probably got delayed too. All because I wanted to sneak out!” He hissed. He knew he want the only one that had gotten in trouble for wanting to sneak out; Sootkit , Splashkit , and Stealthkit had also gotten it trouble. He was still displeased with it. They didn't actually even sneak out , they were just talking about it! Had Bumblebelly been minding his own business , nobody would've gotten in trouble. The group would've snuck out and came back without getting caught , a successful plan.

Reedkit let out a tiny growl to himself , feeling more irritation bubble up in him. He wanted to scream as loud as his little lungs would allow him , but he knew that would probably just get him in even more trouble that he didn't want. “I didn't want to play Lionbutt's stupid game anyway!” He spat sharply to himself. Who would want to play such an unfair game? Becoming an apprentice the next day just because you attacked your clanmate? Yeah , what a fun game! As if. I bet he's lying to them about the ceremony thing just so they'll play. He thought bitterly , tail lashing back and forth.

gs29513
June 14th, 2020, 12:32 PM
Splashkit woke up, and poked Sootkit and Stealthkit, to wake them. Hey, I have an idea she mewed. And we probably won't get in trouble this time. Just don't tell Reedkit, or he'll probably mess it up. StealthWarrior Sootsplash

~RooRoo~
June 14th, 2020, 03:07 PM
Mumble

~RooRoo~
June 14th, 2020, 03:21 PM
@Mumble

sootsplashed
June 14th, 2020, 03:33 PM
Splashkit woke up, and poked Sootkit and Stealthkit, to wake them. Hey, I have an idea she mewed. And we probably won't get in trouble this time. Just don't tell Reedkit, or he'll probably mess it up. StealthWarrior Sootsplash
Sootkit's eyes widened. "Really?" She was eager to hear.

~RooRoo~
June 14th, 2020, 03:35 PM
@Mumble

~RooRoo~
June 14th, 2020, 03:35 PM
@Mumble

~RooRoo~
June 14th, 2020, 03:36 PM
? Why won’t it mention? Mumble

gs29513
June 14th, 2020, 04:29 PM
Yeah. Splashkit mewed. Maybe if we go and ask Lionstar what we should do, he'll make us apprentices at the right time. Reedkit would probably just end up yelling at him though. What do you think? StealthWarrior Sootsplash

StealthWarrior
June 14th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Yeah. Splashkit mewed. Maybe if we go and ask Lionstar what we should do, he'll make us apprentices at the right time. Reedkit would probably just end up yelling at him though. What do you think? StealthWarrior Sootsplash
"That's a good idea!"

sootsplashed
June 14th, 2020, 05:11 PM
"That's a good idea!"
"I agree!" gs29513 ( btw I posted sootkit in lionsden but lionstat hasnt replied yet)

gs29513
June 14th, 2020, 05:12 PM
(great) Alright. Lets go and talk to Lionstar now. Splashkit mewed. Not waiting for a reply, she bounded out of the nursery. Sootsplash StealthWarrior

Rani
June 14th, 2020, 07:44 PM
[ Rani ]

The white and ginger kit was more than angry and he had made it clear since the early morning. Looking out of the nursery he could see almost all of the kits in the clan playing the stupid little game Lionstar had made. This wasn't fair! Not fair at all! “Hrrmmgh! This is all Bumblebelly's fault , that snitch!” He grumbled to himself , his fur bristling in anger as he narrowed his eyes towards the kits outside. Jumping up , he padded towards a place in the nursery where he wouldn't be able to see the fellow kits. “My apprentice ceremony probably got delayed too. All because I wanted to sneak out!” He hissed. He knew he want the only one that had gotten in trouble for wanting to sneak out; Sootkit , Splashkit , and Stealthkit had also gotten it trouble. He was still displeased with it. They didn't actually even sneak out , they were just talking about it! Had Bumblebelly been minding his own business , nobody would've gotten in trouble. The group would've snuck out and came back without getting caught , a successful plan.

Reedkit let out a tiny growl to himself , feeling more irritation bubble up in him. He wanted to scream as loud as his little lungs would allow him , but he knew that would probably just get him in even more trouble that he didn't want. “I didn't want to play Lionbutt's stupid game anyway!” He spat sharply to himself. Who would want to play such an unfair game? Becoming an apprentice the next day just because you attacked your clanmate? Yeah , what a fun game! As if. I bet he's lying to them about the ceremony thing just so they'll play. He thought bitterly , tail lashing back and forth.

Willowkit dragged herself into the nursery exhausted after her fight with Sugarkit. Her fur was a mess, she was a mess and starting to really feel the blows the opponent had landed but was ultimately feeling satisfied.
Well was feeling satisfied. She flopped into her nest watching this angry other kit talk badly about Lionstar and in the same breath admit why he was in trouble. Internally she decided he deserved it but just had to know,
"Why did you sneak out? It's really against the rules so what could be worth getting in trouble out there?"
Honestly she usually might get more riled up about the insults to riverclans awesome leader but at this point she was too tired to get more then amused about it. She waved a paw inviting the other kit to sit by her nest so they could talk, because she was defiantly not gonna move.

(Sorry for the delay had to know how the fight ended as it'd influence how willowkit reacted to all this)

furrensic
June 14th, 2020, 10:54 PM
Willowkit dragged herself into the nursery exhausted after her fight with Sugarkit. Her fur was a mess, she was a mess and starting to really feel the blows the opponent had landed but was ultimately feeling satisfied.
Well was feeling satisfied. She flopped into her nest watching this angry other kit talk badly about Lionstar and in the same breath admit why he was in trouble. Internally she decided he deserved it but just had to know,
"Why did you sneak out? It's really against the rules so what could be worth getting in trouble out there?"
Honestly she usually might get more riled up about the insults to riverclans awesome leader but at this point she was too tired to get more then amused about it. She waved a paw inviting the other kit to sit by her nest so they could talk, because she was defiantly not gonna move.

(Sorry for the delay had to know how the fight ended as it'd influence how willowkit reacted to all this)
[ It's fine!! ]

Reedkit snapped his head to see who had said such a thing , only too see a she-kit that was probably around his age. “I didn't sneak out! I was just talking about it with a few other kits because one of them actually snuck out.” He clarified with a big frown. “Stealthkit made it seem all amazing and that junk.” Seeing her waving a paw , he reluctantly stood up and padded over to take a seat by her nest. “And Bumblebelly snitched on us! Lionbutt delayed my apprentice ceremony.” He huffed , narrowing his eyes towards Willowkit. She was one of the kits playing the leaders little 'destroy shadowclan' game. So she probably thought she would become an apprentice tomorrow. If Lionstar was telling the truth about that , the white and ginger kit would be even more furious since that meant one of his sister's would also become apprentice early. “Of course, you wouldn't understand that though. You were out there playing , and Lionbutt might make you an apprentice early!” It was needless to say that he was holding a slight grudge against both the leader and Bumblebelly that would last who knows long.

Rani
June 14th, 2020, 11:32 PM
[ It's fine!! ]

Reedkit snapped his head to see who had said such a thing , only too see a she-kit that was probably around his age. “I didn't sneak out! I was just talking about it with a few other kits because one of them actually snuck out.” He clarified with a big frown. “Stealthkit made it seem all amazing and that junk.” Seeing her waving a paw , he reluctantly stood up and padded over to take a seat by her nest. “And Bumblebelly snitched on us! Lionbutt delayed my apprentice ceremony.” He huffed , narrowing his eyes towards Willowkit. She was one of the kits playing the leaders little 'destroy shadowclan' game. So she probably thought she would become an apprentice tomorrow. If Lionstar was telling the truth about that , the white and ginger kit would be even more furious since that meant one of his sister's would also become apprentice early. “Of course, you wouldn't understand that though. You were out there playing , and Lionbutt might make you an apprentice early!” It was needless to say that he was holding a slight grudge against both the leader and Bumblebelly that would last who knows long.

"Wait a kit actually made it out of camp? Thats actually pretty impressive did he tell you what he saw?" As much as Willowkit disagreed with the idea of rule breaking this actually sounded really cool. "How were you planning to get past the guards even if Bumblebelly didn't do his job as a queen and stop you." She put an emphasis on part the statement as she honestly didn't believe it was snitching. Is it was just what he was supposed to do, not like he'd just allow kits to escape and get themselves hurt.
She chuckled a bit at his final jab "Actually I'm not becoming an apprentice tomorrow even if Lionstar is telling the truth and the others get too." That'd outta throw him for a loop she though smugly and added on "Which I think he will Lionstar keeps his promises even if they go against the code." She narrowed her eyes at that realisation, Lionstar was breaking the code by doing this. He had to have a good reason, she justified to herself, he's a good leader and smart.

furrensic
June 16th, 2020, 06:28 AM
"Wait a kit actually made it out of camp? Thats actually pretty impressive did he tell you what he saw?" As much as Willowkit disagreed with the idea of rule breaking this actually sounded really cool. "How were you planning to get past the guards even if Bumblebelly didn't do his job as a queen and stop you." She put an emphasis on part the statement as she honestly didn't believe it was snitching. Is it was just what he was supposed to do, not like he'd just allow kits to escape and get themselves hurt.
She chuckled a bit at his final jab "Actually I'm not becoming an apprentice tomorrow even if Lionstar is telling the truth and the others get too." That'd outta throw him for a loop she though smugly and added on "Which I think he will Lionstar keeps his promises even if they go against the code." She narrowed her eyes at that realisation, Lionstar was breaking the code by doing this. He had to have a good reason, she justified to herself, he's a good leader and smart.

“Well , no.” He murmured to the first question. He didn't remember Stealthkit telling him what she saw , anyone. “But it was probably just the territory...grass and trees..water.” He thought that was obvious. If the she-kit had snuck out into the outskirts she definitely would have never been seen again. Probably be picked up by a hawk or killed by a dog or eaten by a big fish..the last option was probably not the smartest. He would frown at her. “We had a plan to sneak out , around the back of the nursery.” Well , that was his version of the plan. And his version was the best version! Sneaking around the back of the nursery and slipping through the plants was probably the smartest plan out of the ones the small group had thought of. “We'd only go in the territory.” Reedkit didn't see what the big deal was. There were no big animals in the territory that he knew of , and he was sure he could escape from any animal that could grab him. The most dangerous thing was probably water , but they would obviously stay away from that.
What? She wasn't becoming an apprentice? “What? Did you get in trouble or something?” The kit questioned. That definitely confused him for a solid minute— she had participated , so why wasn't she going to become an apprentice like the others? Made no sense to him. He let out a scoff , rolling his eyes. “I think he's lying. Kits because apprentices at 6 moons! Some of those kits are way too young to be made apprentices and he probably knows that. So I don't think he'll make most of them apprentices , he's just doing tht to get them to play.”

stag
June 16th, 2020, 07:51 AM
*The Blue tom with his one long whisker woke up , he quickly left the den to get get something to eat. He picked up a trout and took it back to the den quickly. He ate it as quietly as he could when he finished he buried the bones and mutters something about starclan over them

Tigerstorm0926
June 16th, 2020, 09:18 AM
Ravenkit yawned and sat up. "Why are cats being loud?" She mumbled .

Mango
June 16th, 2020, 04:20 PM
Blizzardkit was dreaming
Twas the night before apprenticehood when all through the camp, not a creature was stirring not even the prey. The prey was stacked in the corner with care with hopes that Blizzardkit soon wouldn’t be there. The kits were nessled all snug in their nests while visions of hunting pounced through their head. The queens with their fur and Blizzardkit in his fur had just settled down for a long kithood nap. When out in the clearing there arose such a clatter, Blizzardkit sprung from his nest to see what the matter. Away to the entrance he flew like a flash and didn’t wake a soul. The moon shown in the night sky and gave a luster to things below. When what to his wondering eyes did appear but a miniature seastone and eight tiny kits. With a big annoying leader so lively, so quick he knew in a moment it must be Lionstar. More rapid than eagles the stone came to appear. He yowled and called them by name “ Now Dashingkit, Now Dancingkit, Now Prancingkit and Vixenkit! On Comfreykit, On Lovekit, on Dovekit and Blizzardkit! To the top of the stone! To the camp wall! Now hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry up all! As the leaves before a wild hurricane fly, when they met with an obstacle met near the stone. And so to the stone top they flew. With a pawful of kits and Lionstar too. And then in a twinkling— Blizzardkit heard on the roof. The pawing an prancing of each little paw. As he drew his head in and was turning around, down the rock Lionstar came with a bound. He was dressed in his fur from his head to his toe. And his fur was all tarnished with Sootflare. A pawful of kits he held in his paw he set them on his back like they were riding a badger. His eyes how they twinkled his his dimples how merry. His cheeks were like fur his nose just as merry. He said not a word but “apprentice” before he left. Blizzardkit heard him exclaim as he ran out of sight,” your mentor is—“
Blizzardkit woke with a jolt and shook out his pelt wondering who his mentor was.

Rani
June 16th, 2020, 09:25 PM
“Well , no.” He murmured to the first question. He didn't remember Stealthkit telling him what she saw , anyone. “But it was probably just the territory...grass and trees..water.” He thought that was obvious. If the she-kit had snuck out into the outskirts she definitely would have never been seen again. Probably be picked up by a hawk or killed by a dog or eaten by a big fish..the last option was probably not the smartest. He would frown at her. “We had a plan to sneak out , around the back of the nursery.” Well , that was his version of the plan. And his version was the best version! Sneaking around the back of the nursery and slipping through the plants was probably the smartest plan out of the ones the small group had thought of. “We'd only go in the territory.” Reedkit didn't see what the big deal was. There were no big animals in the territory that he knew of , and he was sure he could escape from any animal that could grab him. The most dangerous thing was probably water , but they would obviously stay away from that.
What? She wasn't becoming an apprentice? “What? Did you get in trouble or something?” The kit questioned. That definitely confused him for a solid minute— she had participated , so why wasn't she going to become an apprentice like the others? Made no sense to him. He let out a scoff , rolling his eyes. “I think he's lying. Kits because apprentices at 6 moons! Some of those kits are way too young to be made apprentices and he probably knows that. So I don't think he'll make most of them apprentices , he's just doing tht to get them to play.”

Willowkit frowned at the explanation "Grass and trees? We can see that already that sounds boring. I guess if you want to thats on you but I dont see the point of risking getting in so much trouble for that." She shifted and gave a sympathetic pat on the shoulder with her paw (not like she had a tail to do it) "But I guess thats obvious now. As for me I asked to not be made an apprentice. Theres a cat I really want to be my mentor 'cus shes the best and shes not ready for an apprentice yet." Willowkit gave a goofy grin at this before the grin kinda fell "Sides I'm not six moons anyway. I guess Lionstar must know what he's doing making them apprentices though... I mean hes the leader he's got to have some idea or plan, he wouldnt break the code." She declared this firmly but looked awfully doubtful, what excuse could you have for this. She shook her head trying to change the topic "Hey it doesnt matter not like we have any influence, we're kits. And even if we cant be apprentices yet we can get away with annoying the elders for a little bit longer and getting first pick of prey!"

Tigerstorm0926
June 17th, 2020, 09:41 AM
It was too loud in the Nursery for Ravenkit. She decided to check the Elders Den to see if there was anyone to talk to.

stag
June 17th, 2020, 11:08 AM
*River-kit walked in and layed down* *He'd Fall alseep quietly*

Mango
June 17th, 2020, 12:50 PM
(OPEN)

Blizzardkit was bored, being a kit had become quite boring to him and he wished to be an apprentice and have something to do, but he didn’t really have anything to do, he had gotten bored with speed eating in the clearly so the pudgy white kit who was 7 moons old and quite large just laid in the clearing feeling bored.

stag
June 17th, 2020, 07:08 PM
*River-kit ran into the nursery crying* *He Hide in his moss bed*

stag
June 17th, 2020, 07:41 PM
*Rver-whisker grabed River-kit and put his down at the enterance of camp* Rainpuddle's taking you to LionBeach. *River-whisker looed at his son.* *River-kit had heard the tale on how his father got his whisker was cut off* DAD! NO PLEASE I'LL STRAIGHTEN MY ACT I SWEAR! PLEASE!

Astraea
June 17th, 2020, 07:43 PM
No ..~Rain-Puddle grabed the scuff of the kit and dragged him to the beach~

Astraea
June 17th, 2020, 07:43 PM
Lets go.

teddy.
June 18th, 2020, 08:32 AM
{ I read your reply before I panic deleted mine haha so I'm just going off that. Shadeleaf }

Bumblebelly quirked his brows down at the kitten, his tail swaying towards the empty spot besides his large nest. He'd met plenty of quiet of reluctant kittens but Lizardkit seemed... cold, almost. No matter! he would work with them. "I hope I'm not touching any sore spots but where have you come from, little one?"

Shade.
June 18th, 2020, 08:37 AM
{ I read your reply before I panic deleted mine haha so I'm just going off that. Shadeleaf }

Bumblebelly quirked his brows down at the kitten, his tail swaying towards the empty spot besides his large nest. He'd met plenty of quiet of reluctant kittens but Lizardkit seemed... cold, almost. No matter! he would work with them. "I hope I'm not touching any sore spots but where have you come from, little one?"

Lizardkit wasn't sure if she minded the question. She was from RiverClan so theis was supposed to be her home, no matter where she grew up...
"I used to live in ShadowClan because my father took me from my mother and left me there. It was probably because of pride, not because he actually wanted his kit. I know I have siblings bit I've never met them." she replied.

(Skye's Floodkit)

teddy.
June 18th, 2020, 08:53 AM
He pulled a face, a small scoff. Shadowclan was apparently notorious for their bad fathers. "Well, you're here now!' He chirped, pulling over a clump of nesting materials. "my own dad was from shadowclan, Like myself... but he wasn't a good dad either," Bumblebelly exhaled.

Shadeleaf

Shade.
June 18th, 2020, 09:47 AM
Lizardkit tore off a clump of bedding with expert precision. All the practicing she was doing pas paying of. Though her legs and shoulders were tiny, they hald strong kit muscles. She smooshed it into a nest shape and dragged it into the open spot, close to the wall, away from most other cats. She remembered her nest in ShadowClan. It had been in the furthest corner of the nursery, covered in shadows. She missed Irisflame, the cat who had encouraged her to keep going even without a sense of smell. She sat in her nest looking down at it.

Scum

teddy.
June 18th, 2020, 09:49 AM
Bumblebelly sighed, a small lick of affection to the kits forehead. He watched her closely but retired to his nest. This kit was going to be hard to watch over.

Shadeleaf (I think this is a good place to end it!)

furrensic
June 18th, 2020, 12:43 PM
Willowkit frowned at the explanation "Grass and trees? We can see that already that sounds boring. I guess if you want to thats on you but I dont see the point of risking getting in so much trouble for that." She shifted and gave a sympathetic pat on the shoulder with her paw (not like she had a tail to do it) "But I guess thats obvious now. As for me I asked to not be made an apprentice. Theres a cat I really want to be my mentor 'cus shes the best and shes not ready for an apprentice yet." Willowkit gave a goofy grin at this before the grin kinda fell "Sides I'm not six moons anyway. I guess Lionstar must know what he's doing making them apprentices though... I mean hes the leader he's got to have some idea or plan, he wouldnt break the code." She declared this firmly but looked awfully doubtful, what excuse could you have for this. She shook her head trying to change the topic "Hey it doesnt matter not like we have any influence, we're kits. And even if we cant be apprentices yet we can get away with annoying the elders for a little bit longer and getting first pick of prey!"

Reedkit would roll his eyes slightly. Of course grass and trees would sound boring , but he liked to believe it would be more exciting if he was actually out there. Anyway , this certain cat she was talking about piqued his interest for sure. “Who is it?” He inquired , pressing onto the topic. Not ready for an apprentice.. repeating Willowkits words in his head. Well , he was able to narrow it down. This cat had to be an apprentice or young warrior! He was pretty sure young warriors didn't get apprentices. At her opinion about Lionstar he frowned. “Hm! Well! I don't believe he has any clue as to what he's doing. Not one bit.” He remarked with a slight snap to his voice. A plan? Yeesh. “Yeah , a plan to make little babies apprentices.” He sighed. Hm , at least he wouldn't be the only one not becoming an apprentice. Willowkit wasn't , and neither was the group (he liked to call them the delayed group)! They were becoming apprentices late too , ha. The kit looked at her with a puzzled look that quickly turned into a sour looking expression. “I do have influence , actually.” He said firmly , sharply. His influence was more of a negative thing rather than a positive thing , kinda just threw fits and such. Was that even considered an influence? However , he seemed pleased to hear the last part. “I guess that makes things better?” It actually made things a lot better. His new plan was to bother the elders as soon as possible! He would take advantage of his time as a kit.

Storm Flower
June 18th, 2020, 01:33 PM
Moonkit mewed "Im tired"

Tigerstorm0926
June 18th, 2020, 09:09 PM
Ravenkit padded into the room, yawning. "I'm just gonna take a quick nap" she meowed to no one in particular.

stag
June 18th, 2020, 09:12 PM
*Rive-kit walked in and he fall into his moss bed and sleept*

Rani
June 18th, 2020, 09:51 PM
Reedkit would roll his eyes slightly. Of course grass and trees would sound boring , but he liked to believe it would be more exciting if he was actually out there. Anyway , this certain cat she was talking about piqued his interest for sure. “Who is it?” He inquired , pressing onto the topic. Not ready for an apprentice.. repeating Willowkits words in his head. Well , he was able to narrow it down. This cat had to be an apprentice or young warrior! He was pretty sure young warriors didn't get apprentices. At her opinion about Lionstar he frowned. “Hm! Well! I don't believe he has any clue as to what he's doing. Not one bit.” He remarked with a slight snap to his voice. A plan? Yeesh. “Yeah , a plan to make little babies apprentices.” He sighed. Hm , at least he wouldn't be the only one not becoming an apprentice. Willowkit wasn't , and neither was the group (he liked to call them the delayed group)! They were becoming apprentices late too , ha. The kit looked at her with a puzzled look that quickly turned into a sour looking expression. “I do have influence , actually.” He said firmly , sharply. His influence was more of a negative thing rather than a positive thing , kinda just threw fits and such. Was that even considered an influence? However , he seemed pleased to hear the last part. “I guess that makes things better?” It actually made things a lot better. His new plan was to bother the elders as soon as possible! He would take advantage of his time as a kit.

Willowkit gave a sniff and looked around "You have to promise not to tell anyone. We're trying to plan and have to be clever to get this and I don't want it ruined." She grinned at the rest of the statement giggling at the other kits obvious determination. "You and your friends didn't get to do the fighting stuff right? Maybe later all of us that arn't becoming apprentices can do a battle for fun! We don't need Lionstar to practice fight." She yawned at the end of her statement "Well later of course I don't think I can get up without falling over right now." Wow did Sugarkit hit harder than she thought.

That Key in the Tree
June 19th, 2020, 04:31 AM
Brookkit was lying down, resting her head on her paws. It had been a good, boring day but she she prepared for someone to absolutely ruin it. She lashed her tail, it really did look like she had a bad day but that’s just how she was all the time and if anyone came over to her, she’d make sure they knew.

[Open]

Storm Flower
June 19th, 2020, 10:09 AM
Moonkit was snoring softly

Tigerstorm0926
June 19th, 2020, 05:10 PM
Ravenkit fell asleep

sootsplashed
June 19th, 2020, 05:20 PM
Thrushvine gently groomed Bluekit, knowing that Blue would become an apprentice very soon. "Are you excited?" She asked, smiling. "Yup!" Bluekit got up and hopped around. "I'll make you proud."

stag
June 20th, 2020, 06:46 AM
*River-kit was mesing arund in the corners of the nursery, he found some red mushrooms! * cool! wolf-kit! Look what I found *He pointed to the mushrooms* Hazel Nut

The Kitty.
June 20th, 2020, 01:33 PM
[ ~RooRoo~ ]
Almondkit was pacing absentmindedly across the moss-laden floor of the nursery, her tiny pink jaws stretched wide in a noisy yawn. Ugh - she was so bored. Nothing to do, she thought drowsily. Nothing to do, nothing to do...

Eventually the little abyssinian was able to find herself sprawling lazily down in the warm coziness of some moss, red-tinted paws splayed out beside her. Yawn. Nothing to do...

Another yawn, this time louder and deliberately more obnoxiously given. "Somebody, please come entertain me," she groaned, eyelids fluttering shut. Ugh. Ughhhh. Bored.

stag
June 20th, 2020, 01:35 PM
*River-kit walked over to his sister* Have you seen dad?