PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

furrensic
February 10th, 2019, 09:20 PM
She threw it to him, hoping he wouldn't ask. She had been through a lot but what she didn't was that she would go through Alot more in the future.
Peachkit hit it a bit harder, causing it to go farther.

~Silverkit~
February 11th, 2019, 07:11 AM
Peachkit hit it a bit harder, causing it to go farther.
Crystalkit threw it back. "Why are you always so quiet?" She asked.

furrensic
February 11th, 2019, 03:04 PM
Crystalkit threw it back. "Why are you always so quiet?" She asked.
Peachkit looked down. "I'm,,,just shy." He mewed, throwing it back.

~Silverkit~
February 11th, 2019, 03:27 PM
Peachkit looked down. "I'm,,,just shy." He mewed, throwing it back.
Oh" Crystalkit said. She threw it back. " Have you thought being unshy?" She asked.

furrensic
February 11th, 2019, 03:44 PM
Oh" Crystalkit said. She threw it back. " Have you thought being unshy?" She asked.
Peachkits ears folded back, the fluffy tom shaking his head. "I-I don't...don't think that's a good idea." He mewed.

~Silverkit~
February 11th, 2019, 04:03 PM
Peachkits ears folded back, the fluffy tom shaking his head. "I-I don't...don't think that's a good idea." He mewed.
Why?" Crystalkit asked. She looked at the moss ball that never got thrown back.

furrensic
February 11th, 2019, 04:27 PM
Why?" Crystalkit asked. She looked at the moss ball that never got thrown back.
Peachkit looked away, saying nothing. He threw the mossball back.

~Silverkit~
February 12th, 2019, 04:11 PM
Peachkit looked away, saying nothing. He threw the mossball back.
Crystalkit realized she said something wrong . She threw it back feeling guilty.

furrensic
February 12th, 2019, 07:28 PM
Crystalkit realized she said something wrong . She threw it back feeling guilty.
Peachkit threw it back, spacing off a bit.

~Silverkit~
February 13th, 2019, 07:07 AM
Peachkit threw it back, spacing off a bit.
Crystalkit threw it back, looking at her paws.

furrensic
February 13th, 2019, 03:36 PM
Crystalkit threw it back, looking at her paws.
"You didn't say anything wrong, I just get a bit awkward sometimes." He mewed , throwing the mossball back.

~Silverkit~
February 13th, 2019, 05:39 PM
"You didn't say anything wrong, I just get a bit awkward sometimes." He mewed , throwing the mossball back.
She threw it back. "Ok ok. What do you like to do?" She asked curiously.

furrensic
February 13th, 2019, 05:48 PM
She threw it back. "Ok ok. What do you like to do?" She asked curiously.
"Hm..I like to look at the plants outside." Peachkit answered.

~Silverkit~
February 13th, 2019, 05:58 PM
"Hm..I like to look at the plants outside." Peachkit answered.
Like flowers!!!!" Crystalkit said excitedly. She forgot all about the moss

Star child
February 13th, 2019, 07:07 PM
Bluepetal walked into the nursery, and he flicked his tail cheerfully. "Hello!" He greeted everyone in the nursery.

panchiko
February 16th, 2019, 07:37 PM
RedHead

foamkit flopped over on her belly, yawning. the siren song of sleep lulled her into a rest, but she resisted, getting up swiftly. she blinked rapidly, shaking away the blurriness after a nap & getting rid of her drowsiness. afterwards, she did a few quick stretches. glancing around in order to spot something to do, she grinned to herself mischievously. her littermate, saltkit, was in the nursery along with her. foamkit walked up to him, almost soundlessly but not quite. when she got close to saltkit, or as she liked to call him, "saltie", foamkit spoke. "boo." foamkit smiled to herself, watching saltie intently in a search for any type of reaction. whilst waiting, she poked her sibling repeatedly in that annoying way of hers, knowing that it was irritating. hopefully saltie wouldn't mind; after all, they were littermates, right? saltkit couldn't screech at her; she hoped. "hey saltie," she greeted, her tail flickering noisily around and almost poking foamkit's eye several times. ears and whiskers twitching, foamie tilted her head at her littermate, smirking in a friendly and humorous modus operandi.

furrensic
February 22nd, 2019, 08:05 PM
--

Peachkit rolled onto his belly, his eyes closed. His eyes opened, revealing bright amber eyes. He mumbled various thing to himself, most inaudible. He closed his eyes once again, before sighing and opening them once again.
The peachy colored tom sat up tiredly, still half asleep. Yawning away his tiredness, he looking around, who could he try to talk to today?

His bushy tail flicked in boredom as he scanned the kits, most still asleep, or play fighting with others. His Amber orbs landed on a kit, he knew them as Spiderkit. Peachkit didn't talk to them, but had heard the other kit talking to others, and most kits talk loud.
The kit contemplate whether or not to go over, soon having doubts. His eyes soon filled with insecurity, shrinking back slightly. Hopekitt

panchiko
February 22nd, 2019, 08:16 PM
--

Peachkit rolled onto his belly, his eyes closed. His eyes opened, revealing bright amber eyes. He mumbled various thing to himself, most inaudible. He closed his eyes once again, before sighing and opening them once again.
The peachy colored tom sat up tiredly, still half asleep. Yawning away his tiredness, he looking around, who could he try to talk to today?

His bushy tail flicked in boredom as he scanned the kits, most still asleep, or play fighting with others. His Amber orbs landed on a kit, he knew them as Spiderkit. Peachkit didn't talk to them, but had heard the other kit talking to others, and most kits talk loud.
The kit contemplate whether or not to go over, soon having doubts. His eyes soon filled with insecurity, shrinking back slightly. Hopekitt
as always, this female was wide awake in the nursery, hidden away in the corner. her black fur and bengal pattern caused her to blend in enough with the walls of the nursery; she appeared a silhouette of a cat, but those with a good eye could spot her. spiderkit felt a cat's eyes linger on her and she swiftly turned her head, spotting.... what was their name? oh right, peachkit. from what she'd seen of them, they were decent, though peachkit and spiderkit had never personally interacted with one another. the female blinked, filling her eyes with renewed curiosity. why was peachkit looking at her? she needed to know these things. spidey also needed to know if she could bug this kitten about competing for practically no reasonable reason at all. "hello," she said quietly. spiderkit was no introvert, but she d e f i n i t e l y was no extrovert, either.

furrensic
February 22nd, 2019, 08:25 PM
as always, this female was wide awake in the nursery, hidden away in the corner. her black fur and bengal pattern caused her to blend in enough with the walls of the nursery; she appeared a silhouette of a cat, but those with a good eye could spot her. spiderkit felt a cat's eyes linger on her and she swiftly turned her head, spotting.... what was their name? oh right, peachkit. from what she'd seen of them, they were decent, though peachkit and spiderkit had never personally interacted with one another. the female blinked, filling her eyes with renewed curiosity. why was peachkit looking at her? she needed to know these things. spidey also needed to know if she could bug this kitten about competing for practically no reasonable reason at all. "hello," she said quietly. spiderkit was no introvert, but she d e f i n i t e l y was no extrovert, either.
Peachkit glanced away meekly. "..Hi.." He said, it being practically a mumble. Peach was definitely not a talker, he liked making friends though, few he had.
He glanced back at the black molly, feeling awkward, he asked a question. Maybe that would do him good? "Would.." Peach trailed off, ending off as a hum. He started over,"Would..um....would you wanna be friends?" the peachy tom asked, with a tilt of his head.

panchiko
February 22nd, 2019, 08:34 PM
Peachkit glanced away meekly. "..Hi.." He said, it being practically a mumble. Peach was definitely not a talker, he liked making friends though, few he had.
He glanced back at the black molly, feeling awkward, he asked a question. Maybe that would do him good? "Would.." Peach trailed off, ending off as a hum. He started over,"Would..um....would you wanna be friends?" the peachy tom asked, with a tilt of his head.
from spiderkit's perspective, this kit was definitely a straightforward, get-right-to-the-case type of cat. "sure," she replied, giving peachkit a small smile. "you're peachkit, right? i'm spiderkit. you can call me spider or spidey, or spid, or spi," she introduced herself, looking a bit embarrassed while doing so. the female stared at the floor intently, not knowing what to say. "so...um...how are you?" spiderkit was noticeable fine at responding to things, but afterwards, she simply did not know how to continue the conversation. should she wait for the other cat, or should she speak? should she ask about their life, or steer clear? there were so many things that could go wrong, yet she could also make a great friend from one chat. spiderkit shook her brain, trying to clear her thoughts from all of the over-thinking-madness that she usually caught while she was alone and had no cat to talk to. don't get her wrong, spidey loves her alone time, but sometimes... she has too much free time to think about her issues.

furrensic
February 22nd, 2019, 08:38 PM
from spiderkit's perspective, this kit was definitely a straightforward, get-right-to-the-case type of cat. "sure," she replied, giving peachkit a small smile. "you're peachkit, right? i'm spiderkit. you can call me spider or spidey, or spid, or spi," she introduced herself, looking a bit embarrassed while doing so. the female stared at the floor intently, not knowing what to say. "so...um...how are you?" spiderkit was noticeable fine at responding to things, but afterwards, she simply did not know how to continue the conversation. should she wait for the other cat, or should she speak? should she ask about their life, or steer clear? there were so many things that could go wrong, yet she could also make a great friend from one chat. spiderkit shook her brain, trying to clear her thoughts from all of the over-thinking-madness that she usually caught while she was alone and had no cat to talk to. don't get her wrong, spidey loves her alone time, but sometimes... she has too much free time to think about her issues.
Peachkit nodded. "You can call me Peach or Peachy though, if you like." He said, his ears perking up at Spiders new question. "Oh..um..I'm fine." He said, smiling lightly. Peach dislike himself right now, dreading the fact that he probably seemed awkward right now. "What about you?" Peachkit asked, trying to be a bit less anti-social.

RedHead
February 24th, 2019, 01:11 PM
RedHead

foamkit flopped over on her belly, yawning. the siren song of sleep lulled her into a rest, but she resisted, getting up swiftly. she blinked rapidly, shaking away the blurriness after a nap & getting rid of her drowsiness. afterwards, she did a few quick stretches. glancing around in order to spot something to do, she grinned to herself mischievously. her littermate, saltkit, was in the nursery along with her. foamkit walked up to him, almost soundlessly but not quite. when she got close to saltkit, or as she liked to call him, "saltie", foamkit spoke. "boo." foamkit smiled to herself, watching saltie intently in a search for any type of reaction. whilst waiting, she poked her sibling repeatedly in that annoying way of hers, knowing that it was irritating. hopefully saltie wouldn't mind; after all, they were littermates, right? saltkit couldn't screech at her; she hoped. "hey saltie," she greeted, her tail flickering noisily around and almost poking foamkit's eye several times. ears and whiskers twitching, foamie tilted her head at her littermate, smirking in a friendly and humorous modus operandi.

Clearly, it seemed, the tomcat could never mind his own business. He enjoyed being around others, yes, but there was a point in time when too much socializing was... too much. Especially when it came to being one of the five kits of his mother’s last litter. Not to mention all of her other kits which were older.
It seemed as if today was another of those unlucky days where he was stuck in the nursery with Foamkit. Now don’t get him wrong, the tomcat loves each and every one of his siblings. But Foamkit could annoy him to the world’s end sometimes. More often than not, actually. He flicked his ear as his sisters breath tickled the fur on the inside, flicking his fluffy tail in her direction. “You know, I’m surprised you still try. You clearly haven’t gotten any closer to successfully scaring me in the past few moons.” He meowed, giving his sister a smile that could be taken as passive aggressive in a way. Saltkit was always very observant of his and other’s facial expressions. As she poked him, he rolled his bright blue eyes, something that most every one of his littermates and him had in common. Even a lot of their older siblings had their mother’s sapphire blue eyes, a dominant trait in the family. “What do you want Foam? If it’s amusement, I’m not the cat to turn to. If it’s a playfight, maybe I’ll make time.” He gave her a dazzling smile as he tilted his head, awaiting her answer.

Madelaine
March 11th, 2019, 03:40 PM
~ Shivers | Flippaw ~

Blissflower laid in her nest with her two newborn kits Flinchkit and Honeykit. She had three, but Gingerkit had died not soon after she was born. The queen was excited to have finally had the kits she had waited so long for. Blissflower licked each of her kits heads in a comforting way.

sunflowers.
March 11th, 2019, 09:36 PM
~ @Shivers (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=98) | @Flippaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8720) ~

Blissflower laid in her nest with her two newborn kits Flinchkit and Honeykit. She had three, but Gingerkit had died not soon after she was born. The queen was excited to have finally had the kits she had waited so long for. Blissflower licked each of her kits heads in a comforting way.

Honeykit mewed, her fluffy ginger tabby pelt fuzzy. Her eyes were still screwed shut, as she was just born a short while ago. She felt the warmth of her mother, and another small body wiggling beside her. She squeaked loudly, pushing her sibling with a paw. She nestled into her mother, purring loudly.

Shivers Wheatley

Shivers
March 11th, 2019, 11:06 PM
Wheatley Flippaw

A pale tabby she-kit lay wiggling at Blissflower's belly. Finchkit let out a loud squeal of protest when a warm ball of fur next to her shoved her. She snuggled in deeper to her mother's belly kneading it with her tiny paws in order to comfort herself from the "traumatic" attack she had just experienced.

Madelaine
March 12th, 2019, 09:55 AM
~ Flippaw | Shivers ~

Blissflower watched Honeykit shove her sister. She licked her head. "You don't understand me, but theres no need to do that.", she whispered softly. The queen moved Flinchkit closer to her. Blissflower couldn't help but purr at the sight of her daughters.

sunflowers.
March 12th, 2019, 11:18 AM
~ Flippaw | Shivers ~

Blissflower watched Honeykit shove her sister. She licked her head. "You don't understand me, but theres no need to do that.", she whispered softly. The queen moved Flinchkit closer to her. Blissflower couldn't help but purr at the sight of her daughters.

Honeykit mewled as her mother licked her head and a tuft of fur stood up.
She squirmed, hearing a voice.

My mother? She thought. She mewed again, her tiny paws kneading her mother's tummy. She gave a long, low yawn, snuggling into a ball.

(When will their eyes open? Probs not anytime soon. lol)

GLaDOS
Shivers

Shivers
March 12th, 2019, 07:23 PM
Flippaw GLaDOS
(I'm pretty sure we can time skip correct me if I'm wrong)

Finchkit heard a mewl of protest from the direction of where to shove came from and felt a bit smug, Take that! she thought to herself. She felt herself being moved closer to her mother's belly. The soft feeling of Blissflower's belly, the sound of her purrs, the smell of milk, and her sister curled up next to her was comforting and tabby she-kit began to purr as well.

sunflowers.
March 12th, 2019, 08:40 PM
@Flippaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8720) @GLaDOS (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8218)
(I'm pretty sure we can time skip correct me if I'm wrong)

Finchkit heard a mewl of protest from the direction of where to shove came from and felt a bit smug, Take that! she thought to herself. She felt herself being moved closer to her mother's belly. The soft feeling of Blissflower's belly, the sound of her purrs, the smell of milk, and her sister curled up next to her was comforting and tabby she-kit began to purr as well.

Honeykit gave a purr also. She felt her nest with a paw. She had a thought.

Maybe I can stand? She said to herself. She pushed herself up and she wobbled slowly as she found her balance. All she saw was darkness, but she could smell and hear. She stood, sniffing, eyes still screwed shut.

Why can't I see anything but black? She thought, tilting her head sideways.

( Well the kittens are 1 or 2 days old now, their eyes should open either tomorrow or a few days after that, and they should talk not long after)

Shivers GLaDOS

Shivers
March 13th, 2019, 07:12 PM
GLaDOS Flippaw

Finchkit felt her the warm feeling of her sister lying down next disappear so she let out a small questioning cry, Where did she go...? she wondered lifting her small head and blindly searching for her sister. She could still smell her extremely close by so she relaxed and snuggled into Blissflower a bit more to make up for lack of warmth.

Madelaine
March 15th, 2019, 03:59 PM
~ Flippaw | Shivers ~

(we could age them up a week or even a moon if you want)
Blissflower pressed her nose into the fur before giving both her kits a quick wash. She rested her head on her paws.

sunflowers.
March 15th, 2019, 06:05 PM
~ @Flippaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8720) | @Shivers (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=98) ~

(we could age them up a week or even a moon if you want)
Blissflower pressed her nose into the fur before giving both her kits a quick wash. She rested her head on her paws.

(sounds good! 1 moon!)

Shivers
March 15th, 2019, 10:33 PM
GLaDOS Flippaw
(That's fine with me!)

Finchkit was completely knocked out. She was curled up into a little ball near Blissflowers belly. She was deeply dreaming of chasing a leaf. In her dream, she jumped up to catch the falling leaf causing her to kick Honeykit sharpy in her sleep. She vaugely realized she had kicked something but brushed it off as if it was part of her dream as she continued sleeping.

sunflowers.
March 31st, 2019, 08:33 PM
@GLaDOS (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8218) @Flippaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8720)
(That's fine with me!)

Finchkit was completely knocked out. She was curled up into a little ball near Blissflowers belly. She was deeply dreaming of chasing a leaf. In her dream, she jumped up to catch the falling leaf causing her to kick Honeykit sharpy in her sleep. She vaugely realized she had kicked something but brushed it off as if it was part of her dream as she continued sleeping.

Honeykit let out a grunt, eyes opening slowly. She got up, stretching so her ginger pelt and tail quivered. She looked down at Finchkit, guessing her sister was dreaming about chasing leaves again, as it was pretty common. She prodded her sister, amusement glimmering in her eyes softly as her sister screwed up her face in irritation, still asleep.

"Hey, Fish-brain, time to wake up. Wanna play?" She mewed, continuing to prod Finchkit.

Shivers GLaDOS

Shivers
March 31st, 2019, 09:01 PM
Honeykit let out a grunt, eyes opening slowly. She got up, stretching so her ginger pelt and tail quivered. She looked down at Finchkit, guessing her sister was dreaming about chasing leaves again, as it was pretty common. She prodded her sister, amusement glimmering in her eyes softly as her sister screwed up her face in irritation, still asleep.

"Hey, Fish-brain, time to wake up. Wanna play?" She mewed, continuing to prod Finchkit.

Shivers GLaDOS

As Finchkit was finally about to catch the falling leaf she felt a small paw prodding her. She rolled over sleepily, "Honeykit the leaves are waiting for me to catch them..." The pale tabby mumbled still not fully awake. It took her a few moments to acknowledge the word 'play' but when she did her hazel eyes popped open and she quickly jumped to her feet, "Play?! Play where?! In the clearing?! Are we going on an adventure!?" She asked hopping around all traces of sleep wiped away, except for her messy fur.

sunflowers.
March 31st, 2019, 09:17 PM
As Finchkit was finally about to catch the falling leaf she felt a small paw prodding her. She rolled over sleepily, "Honeykit the leaves are waiting for me to catch them..." The pale tabby mumbled still not fully awake. It took her a few moments to acknowledge the word 'play' but when she did her hazel eyes popped open and she quickly jumped to her feet, "Play?! Play where?! In the clearing?! Are we going on an adventure!?" She asked hopping around all traces of sleep wiped away, except for her messy fur.

Honeykit walked over to her sister, smoothing her sleep ruffled fur with a paw.
"Yeah, maybe we can put beetles in mother's nest." She mewed mischieviously, "..or one of the warriors or apprentices nests."

Her eyes were alight with mischief, her tail twitched and her paws itching with excitement.
(Do you have a RC warrior or apprentice these two rascals could prank? XD)

Shivers GLaDOS

Shivers
March 31st, 2019, 09:38 PM
Honeykit walked over to her sister, smoothing her sleep ruffled fur with a paw.
"Yeah, maybe we can put beetles in mother's nest." She mewed mischieviously, "..or one of the warriors or apprentices nests."

Her eyes were alight with mischief, her tail twitched and her paws itching with excitement.
(Do you have a RC warrior or apprentice these two rascals could prank? XD)

Shivers GLaDOS

(Oh my gosh yes I have the perfect cat for this! My Clouddash is so jumpy and nervous he'll be terrifed XD)

Finchkit's eyes lit up in excitement as she bounced around after her fur was finally flat, "Yes! Let's go to the warrior's den! We've never been there before!" The pale, tabby she-kit snickered at the thought of a big, scary, warrior being frightened at a little bug in it's nest. She shot a quick look at her mother, "Quick Honeykit let's go before mother sees us!" She loudly whispered.

Moon Lily
April 3rd, 2019, 09:32 PM
Spiritflight padded slowly into the nursery to look for his mate. "Moonriselight?" He whispered. The reeds placed long shadows on the nursery floor, and he padded in between them to stay in the light. "Moonrise?" He whispered again, trying her old name to see if that would reach her better.

GLaDOS

Madelaine
April 3rd, 2019, 09:52 PM
Spiritflight padded slowly into the nursery to look for his mate. "Moonriselight?" He whispered. The reeds placed long shadows on the nursery floor, and he padded in between them to stay in the light. "Moonrise?" He whispered again, trying her old name to see if that would reach her better.

GLaDOS

Moonriselight woke up from her sleep, glancing over at her mate. "You need something?", she asked. The molly stood up, but her belly held her down. She never expected them to be this heavy, but she was glad that she was going to keep them.

Moon Lily
April 7th, 2019, 11:21 PM
Moonriselight woke up from her sleep, glancing over at her mate. "You need something?", she asked. The molly stood up, but her belly held her down. She never expected them to be this heavy, but she was glad that she was going to keep them.
Spiritflight grinned. " No, no, just checking in! " He replied. He took in his surroundings for a few moments, then looked back at Moonriselight. " How are you? " He asked, sitting down beside his mate.

Madelaine
April 8th, 2019, 10:20 AM
Spiritflight grinned. " No, no, just checking in! " He replied. He took in his surroundings for a few moments, then looked back at Moonriselight. " How are you? " He asked, sitting down beside his mate.

Moonriselight let out a purr. "I've been fine. Our kits should be here soon, so I've been a bit restless. I haven't left the den for a moon.", she meowed. The queen gave her paws a quick lick before she struggled to wash her swollen belly.

Moon Lily
April 11th, 2019, 08:23 PM
Moonriselight let out a purr. "I've been fine. Our kits should be here soon, so I've been a bit restless. I haven't left the den for a moon.", she meowed. The queen gave her paws a quick lick before she struggled to wash her swollen belly.
Spiritflight chuckled. "Well, I'm sure the wait will be worth it" He looked at his mate as she tried to wash. " Do you want me to prop you up? Or help you? " He offered. While he was here, he might as well be helpful.

Madelaine
April 11th, 2019, 09:55 PM
Spiritflight chuckled. "Well, I'm sure the wait will be worth it" He looked at his mate as she tried to wash. " Do you want me to prop you up? Or help you? " He offered. While he was here, he might as well be helpful.

Moonriselight wanted her belly fur washed, but itwas too difficult for her. "Can you help? Theres a few spots I missed.", she meowed. The queen struggled some more to groom her fur.

Moon Lily
April 12th, 2019, 03:02 PM
Moonriselight wanted her belly fur washed, but itwas too difficult for her. "Can you help? Theres a few spots I missed.", she meowed. The queen struggled some more to groom her fur.

Spiritflight nodded, and licked the spots his mate couldn't get clean.
"There, that should be good!" He mewed happily. " Anywhere else? " He added.

Madelaine
April 12th, 2019, 04:32 PM
Spiritflight nodded, and licked the spots his mate couldn't get clean.
"There, that should be good!" He mewed happily. " Anywhere else? " He added.

Moonriselight shifted to get comfortable after he finished grooming the fur she missed. "Not anything at the moment. I want to just talk with you, since we haven't done that in a while.", she meowed. The queen had felt lonely lately and missed her duties a little.

Moon Lily
April 13th, 2019, 10:31 PM
Moonriselight shifted to get comfortable after he finished grooming the fur she missed. "Not anything at the moment. I want to just talk with you, since we haven't done that in a while.", she meowed. The queen had felt lonely lately and missed her duties a little.
Spiritflight nodded. "You can talk to me about whatever you want, you know that" He mewed reassuringly. He huddled closer next to Moonrise. " Go on"

Turtlekit
April 15th, 2019, 06:19 PM
Silverkit bounded over to the other kits, ans snuffled their fur. She mewed up at the Queen, and sat down, tail over paws. She was four moons old, so could talk, but was quiet sometimes.Turtle kit saw this she just got into river clan she meowed a greeting to Silverkit she looked confused "im new here who are you" Silverkit replyed "Silverkit.who are you?" "turtle kit"

Madelaine
April 19th, 2019, 12:17 PM
Spiritflight nodded. "You can talk to me about whatever you want, you know that" He mewed reassuringly. He huddled closer next to Moonrise. " Go on"

Moonriselight purred, "So how was the hunting? Anything different?", she asked. The molly remembered what it was like to hunt and wished she could hunt, but her kits always came first.

Moon Lily
April 19th, 2019, 05:06 PM
Moonriselight purred, "So how was the hunting? Anything different?", she asked. The molly remembered what it was like to hunt and wished she could hunt, but her kits always came first.
Spiritflight smiled, remembering his morning trip. "Well, a turtle nearly snapped my paw off, and I fell into the river, but I managed to get a couple catches" He grinned, chuckling slightly. "When you 're ready, we can go all over the territory and hunt for days" He mewed wistfully, purring affectionately.

furrensic
April 21st, 2019, 09:39 PM
GLaDOS
___

Oakflame padded into the nursery, he was soaking wet still. As it had still been raining, and he was coveree in scratches, it was all Crookedtails fault too. He'd provoked oak. He grinned as he saw his sister, his eyes softening. She was going to have kits! Hurrying over to her nest, he sat down. "You never told me you were pregnant!" he grinned, flicking his tail. "What are you going to name them?" he asked warmly, interest clear in his tone as he spoke his words. He felt a ripple of excitement go through his pelt, ending at his pads which were now prickling.
A question was on his mind. "Who's your mate?" He inquired softly. Oakflame wanted to know the tom who was going to be a father, of oaks kin! A purr came from his throat, rumbling from deep within his chest.

Madelaine
April 21st, 2019, 11:30 PM
GLaDOS
___

Oakflame padded into the nursery, he was soaking wet still. As it had still been raining, and he was coveree in scratches, it was all Crookedtails fault too. He'd provoked oak. He grinned as he saw his sister, his eyes softening. She was going to have kits! Hurrying over to her nest, he sat down. "You never told me you were pregnant!" he grinned, flicking his tail. "What are you going to name them?" he asked warmly, interest clear in his tone as he spoke his words. He felt a ripple of excitement go through his pelt, ending at his pads which were now prickling.
A question was on his mind. "Who's your mate?" He inquired softly. Oakflame wanted to know the tom who was going to be a father, of oaks kin! A purr came from his throat, rumbling from deep within his chest.

Whisperingflower scented her brother who just walked into the nursery, a purr rose from her throat. She had forgotten to tell him she was impregnate, but she thought he would have noticed these past few moons. "I'm waiting for them to be born first Oakflame.", she purred back. Whisperingflower frowned when he mentioned a mate. "I have no mate. The father is a rogue by the name of Razor. He doesn't want anything to do with them.", Whisperingflower added.

Madelaine
April 22nd, 2019, 03:07 PM
Spiritflight smiled, remembering his morning trip. "Well, a turtle nearly snapped my paw off, and I fell into the river, but I managed to get a couple catches" He grinned, chuckling slightly. "When you 're ready, we can go all over the territory and hunt for days" He mewed wistfully, purring affectionately.

Moonriselight nodded, "Those turtles are tricky aren't they?", she teased, letting out a murrow of laughter. The queen stood up for a moment and stretched her legs. She liked the idea of going out to hunt after the kits are born. "Yeah, but I'm willing to wait.", Moonriselight meowed. She felt something kick her from the inside, causing pain in her belly. She winced in pain.

furrensic
April 22nd, 2019, 03:09 PM
Whisperingflower scented her brother who just walked into the nursery, a purr rose from her throat. She had forgotten to tell him she was impregnate, but she thought he would have noticed these past few moons. "I'm waiting for them to be born first Oakflame.", she purred back. Whisperingflower frowned when he mentioned a mate. "I have no mate. The father is a rogue by the name of Razor. He doesn't want anything to do with them.", Whisperingflower added.
Oakflame felt a pang of worry shoot through him, hitting his heart. A rogue got his sister pregnant, and didn't even want to see the kits? Even once? "Whisp," he started, saying his nickname he gave the molly, "A rogue got you pregnant?" He asked with concern. It made his slightly agitated that this tom, Razor, wanted nothing to do with his own kits. He flicked his tail, shaking his head as he moved to a lighter topic. "I'm gonna have nieces and nephews...'' he whispered with a warm smile. "I'm sure they'll become great warriors, Whisp. Maybe even deputy, medicine cat, or leader!" he exclaimed.

Madelaine
April 22nd, 2019, 03:12 PM
Oakflame felt a pang of worry shoot through him, hitting his heart. A rogue got his sister pregnant, and didn't even want to see the kits? Even once? "Whisp," he started, saying his nickname he gave the molly, "A rogue got you pregnant?" He asked with concern. It made his slightly agitated that this tom, Razor, wanted nothing to do with his own kits. He flicked his tail, shaking his head as he moved to a lighter topic. "I'm gonna have nieces and nephews...'' he whispered with a warm smile. "I'm sure they'll become great warriors, Whisp. Maybe even deputy, medicine cat, or leader!" he exclaimed.

Whisperingflower nodded, feeling ashamed. "Yeah. It was a stupid mistake, but I'm going to love them more to make up for their father's absence.", she replied. The molly shouldn't feel ashamed, but she did. The queen let out a smile when he changed the subject. "I could only dream that one will be one of those.", Whisperingflower meowed.

Moon Lily
April 22nd, 2019, 07:33 PM
Moonriselight nodded, "Those turtles are tricky aren't they?", she teased, letting out a murrow of laughter. The queen stood up for a moment and stretched her legs. She liked the idea of going out to hunt after the kits are born. "Yeah, but I'm willing to wait.", Moonriselight meowed. She felt something kick her from the inside, causing pain in her belly. She winced in pain.
Spiritflight chuckled with her. It was these moments he loved, though he wished she could go outside with him. "Of course. When you wait, it'll be much more exciting" He mewed, smiling. At Moonriselight's wince, he tensed and jumped up. What's happening?! His fur stood on end, eyes wide. " Are they coming?! " He cried.

furrensic
April 22nd, 2019, 07:52 PM
:bouquet: a

Whisperingflower nodded, feeling ashamed. "Yeah. It was a stupid mistake, but I'm going to love them more to make up for their father's absence.", she replied. The molly shouldn't feel ashamed, but she did. The queen let out a smile when he changed the subject. "I could only dream that one will be one of those.", Whisperingflower meowed.
Oakflame gave a light hearted purr. "I'm sure one of them will. And they'll be great at it." the brown warrior meowed.

Madelaine
April 23rd, 2019, 11:47 AM
Spiritflight chuckled with her. It was these moments he loved, though he wished she could go outside with him. "Of course. When you wait, it'll be much more exciting" He mewed, smiling. At Moonriselight's wince, he tensed and jumped up. What's happening?! His fur stood on end, eyes wide. " Are they coming?! " He cried.

Moonriselight didn't understand what was happening. She looked up him with hope in her eyes. "I don't know.", she meowed. She closed her eyes as her body let out a shake of pain. The molly laid her head down to see if it eould work, but it didn't.

Moon Lily
April 23rd, 2019, 07:28 PM
Moonriselight didn't understand what was happening. She looked up him with hope in her eyes. "I don't know.", she meowed. She closed her eyes as her body let out a shake of pain. The molly laid her head down to see if it eould work, but it didn't.
Oh no! His mind raced with thoughts of panic, joy, and confusion. "Should I get the medicine cat?" He asked gently, trying but failing to hide the panic in his voice. He had no idea what to do. He just hoped she would be alright. He nuzzled his mates head and have a reassuring purr.

(If Moonrise is giving birth, can you sent a healing request to the RC medicine cat for it? 'til the med. accepts, she will have to wait...)

Madelaine
April 25th, 2019, 01:47 PM
:bouquet: a
Oakflame gave a light hearted purr. "I'm sure one of them will. And they'll be great at it." the brown warrior meowed.

Whisperingflower smiled and purred herself. "Yeah. If any of them are like me they'll be the sweetest kits they can be.", she meowed.

Madelaine
April 30th, 2019, 10:22 AM
~ ItsATryp |PhantomSpecter | hope | Socks | Airabelle | Vulture ~
(We'll age them up a moon here)

Whisperingflower was asleep in her nest, laying beside a couple of her kits that hadn't woke up and she looked up to see two already up and playing. The queen gave the four sleeping kits licks on the head to wake them up. "Come on little ones its time to wake up.", she meowed with her usual gentle voice.

lunaheart
April 30th, 2019, 03:34 PM
Tazzy Leaf
Luna kit blinked open her eyes, sniffing for food. Her belly growled loudly.

rascalcats
April 30th, 2019, 06:17 PM

Whisperingflower was asleep in her nest, laying beside a couple of her kits that hadn't woke up and she looked up to see two already up and playing. The queen gave the four sleeping kits licks on the head to wake them up. "Come on little ones its time to wake up.", she meowed with her usual gentle voice.

Whisperkit groaned, pushing Whisperingflower's nose away with her back paw. She was a heavy sleeper, this was well-known, but after a moment of grumbling, she did get up and shake out her fur. She looked up at her mother, a beautiful creature, and then thought for the millionth time about what her father might look like, or what he acted like, or where he was.

Moon Lily
April 30th, 2019, 08:07 PM
Oh no! His mind raced with thoughts of panic, joy, and confusion. "Should I get the medicine cat?" He asked gently, trying but failing to hide the panic in his voice. He had no idea what to do. He just hoped she would be alright. He nuzzled his mates head and have a reassuring purr.

(If Moonrise is giving birth, can you sent a healing request to the RC medicine cat for it? 'til the med. accepts, she will have to wait...)
Spiritflight stopped, remembering that the medicine cat wasn't experienced in this sort of this. He would have to do it himself, or at least try. He quickly ran outside and grabbed a stick. He handed it to Moonriselight. "Here. When the kits come, bite down on this. It'll dull the pain" He mewed gently, trying to banish all panic from this voice.

GLaDOS

Madelaine
April 30th, 2019, 09:01 PM
Spiritflight stopped, remembering that the medicine cat wasn't experienced in this sort of this. He would have to do it himself, or at least try. He quickly ran outside and grabbed a stick. He handed it to Moonriselight. "Here. When the kits come, bite down on this. It'll dull the pain" He mewed gently, trying to banish all panic from this voice.

GLaDOS

Moonriselight looked at him, feeling short on breath. She grabbed the stick in her mouth and let out a small but quite scream. Pain ran through her belly and she tried her best to stay calm. "I don't know if I can do this.", she whispered.

Socks
May 1st, 2019, 12:07 PM

Softkit shook her head in slight protest, pushing herself away from the warmth of sleep. She flexed her paws, digging her thorn sharp claws into the moss beneath her before relaxing again. She could feel her littermates stirring around her but she paid no attention to them, deciding instead to sit up and stare with wide eyes at her familiar surroundings.

Moon Lily
May 1st, 2019, 08:01 PM
Moonriselight looked at him, feeling short on breath. She grabbed the stick in her mouth and let out a small but quite scream. Pain ran through her belly and she tried her best to stay calm. "I don't know if I can do this.", she whispered.
Spiritflight nuzzles Moonriselight's head reassuringly. "I-it'll be alright" He said anxiously, smiling. He flattened his ears when he heard his mate's small scream, he hated it when cats were in pain. He sat by her, paw ready. " You can do this. I believe in you. You're Moonriselight, for Starclan's sake! You were born strong"

Madelaine
May 2nd, 2019, 10:54 AM
Spiritflight nuzzles Moonriselight's head reassuringly. "I-it'll be alright" He said anxiously, smiling. He flattened his ears when he heard his mate's small scream, he hated it when cats were in pain. He sat by her, paw ready. " You can do this. I believe in you. You're Moonriselight, for Starclan's sake! You were born strong"

Moonriselight nodded and felt her body quiver as they were ready to be born. She closed her eyes and let the pain wash over her. The molly gave out a small push to try and get the first one. Panic washed over her as the doubt ran through her brain.

Moon Lily
May 2nd, 2019, 07:58 PM
Moonriselight nodded and felt her body quiver as they were ready to be born. She closed her eyes and let the pain wash over her. The molly gave out a small push to try and get the first one. Panic washed over her as the doubt ran through her brain.
Spiritflight rushed over. "You can do it! Almost there!" He mewed supportively, nuzzling her reassuringly. He glanced at her pain-filled eyes. I hope this doesn't last too long...

Madelaine
May 3rd, 2019, 07:33 PM
Spiritflight rushed over. "You can do it! Almost there!" He mewed supportively, nuzzling her reassuringly. He glanced at her pain-filled eyes. I hope this doesn't last too long...

Moonriselight felt her eyes close with sleep, but opened them up again. This was no time to sleep. The queen got into a comfortable position on her left side. She gave out a big push.

Moon Lily
May 4th, 2019, 10:28 AM
Moonriselight felt her eyes close with sleep, but opened them up again. This was no time to sleep. The queen got into a comfortable position on her left side. She gave out a big push.
Spiritflight caught the kit, kicked it warm, and quickly set it beside Moonriselight. He purred with affection. "He's beautiful" He mewed softly. He turned back and said encouragingly " Only a couple more pushes. I promise! "

(I'm doing Beetlekit (m) first, then Ospreykit (f), then Splotchkit (m). We can mention the RP'ers after the kits are born, if you want!)

Vulture
May 5th, 2019, 03:25 AM
Toon: Sootkit | Focus: GLaDOS
--- * ---

Sootkit barely stirred at the first rasping lick of a motherly tongue across the top of that tiny, narrow head, one ear folding in under the affection. Eyes remained squeezed tightly shut, what looked like a permanent smile still held on the whiskered face, muzzle tucked down in between both forepaws. The low murmur of her mother's voice, however, caused the tiny creature to stir. Forepaws slowly curled in on themselves, gripping around her own face as the expression somehow intensified, ears folding back.

But, while her own face was grabbed hold of and in the process of scrunching in, her back half did the opposite. Hind legs stiffily stuck out, stretching, toes spread, a tiny and half-broken high-pitched squeak audible somewhere within the cat's throat. Only then did a bright gleam of pale eyes start to appear, secondary lids peeling back to provide that clarity of color and presence, slowly becoming aware that her mother was attempting to wake her up. A friendly murr was then allowed out past the small maw, jaws just barely opening, sleepily reaching up to paw at Whisperingflower's chin were it still in reach.

Moon Lily
May 5th, 2019, 07:28 PM
Spiritflight caught the kit, kicked it warm, and quickly set it beside Moonriselight. He purred with affection. "He's beautiful" He mewed softly. He turned back and said encouragingly " Only a couple more pushes. I promise! "

(I'm doing Beetlekit (m) first, then Ospreykit (f), then Splotchkit (m). We can mention the RP'ers after the kits are born, if you want!)
Spiritflight paused, looking intently at Moonriselight. " Nevermind... " He mewed. " He's the only one" He mewed softly, Glancing at his mate. He snuggled down beside her. "What are you going to call him?"

GLaDOS (Only reply to this one, not the other one pls!)
(After the kit RPers shared their status, Beetlekit was the only one avaliable. So he's an only kit!)

Madelaine
May 5th, 2019, 07:38 PM
Spiritflight paused, looking intently at Moonriselight. " Nevermind... " He mewed. " He's the only one" He mewed softly, Glancing at his mate. He snuggled down beside her. "What are you going to call him?"

GLaDOS (Only reply to this one, not the other one pls!)
(After the kit RPers shared their status, Beetlekit was the only one avaliable. So he's an only kit!)

Moonriselight looked at the kitten with a smile. "I really like Beetlekit.", she meowed. The molly knew that she had always wanted a kit named Beetlekit and now it was actually happening.

Moon Lily
May 5th, 2019, 07:50 PM
Moonriselight looked at the kitten with a smile. "I really like Beetlekit.", she meowed. The molly knew that she had always wanted a kit named Beetlekit and now it was actually happening.
"He's beautiful" He mewed, nuzzling Moonriselight's head. He smiled. He knew something then. He would protect Beetlekit with his life, if he had to. He reached down and nosed Beetlekit lightly, then gave a small chuckle of amusement. "He looks so much like you! We have a mini Moonriselight" He observed, smiling again.

GLaDOS Pluto

Leucos
May 5th, 2019, 08:23 PM
"He's beautiful" He mewed, nuzzling Moonriselight's head. He smiled. He knew something then. He would protect Beetlekit with his life, if he had to. He reached down and nosed Beetlekit lightly, then gave a small chuckle of amusement. "He looks so much like you! We have a mini Moonriselight" He observed, smiling again.

GLaDOS Pluto
Beetlekit let out a mew as he was trying to stand up , he heard his parents voices and gave a small smile before he fell on to his rump from the nudge his father gave him. He knew it wasn't meant to make him do that but he didn't have great balance , he shook his head as he rolled on to his right side only to look up at both of them while he opened his eyes, they were like his father's .they shined bright as he flicked his tiny ears "m....m-moon....m-moon....moonriselight!" it was a struggle at first ,the words felt odd on his tongue . But he got used to it. He however mistook his father for the
Name and went towards him "m-moonrise...light!" he meowed happily w as he raised a paw in the air to bat at his father with .
GLaDOS

Moon Lily
May 5th, 2019, 08:31 PM
Beetlekit let out a mew as he was trying to stand up , he heard his parents voices and gave a small smile before he fell on to his rump from the nudge his father gave him. He knew it wasn't meant to make him do that but he didn't have great balance , he shook his head as he rolled on to his right side only to look up at both of them while he opened his eyes, they were like his father's .they shined bright as he flicked his tiny ears "m....m-moon....m-moon....moonriselight!" it was a struggle at first ,the words felt odd on his tongue . But he got used to it. He however mistook his father for the
Name and went towards him "m-moonrise...light!" he meowed happily w as he raised a paw in the air to bat at his father with .
GLaDOS
Spiritflight eyes widened in surprise, then closed with laughter. He chuckled heartily. He nuzzled the kit's small head, and crouched down so he was level with him. He batted the kit with his tail. "Hello, little one!" He mewed. He gestured with his tail to Moonriselight. "That's Moonriselight, your mother. I'm Spiritflight, your father!" He smiled at the kit. " And you, little rascal, are Beetlekit! " He exclaimed. His eyes dashed around the nursery. I hope nothing happens to him. And if it does...I'll be there. He looked down at the kit, and smiled again.

GLaDOS Pluto

Leucos
May 9th, 2019, 07:55 PM
Spiritflight eyes widened in surprise, then closed with laughter. He chuckled heartily. He nuzzled the kit's small head, and crouched down so he was level with him. He batted the kit with his tail. "Hello, little one!" He mewed. He gestured with his tail to Moonriselight. "That's Moonriselight, your mother. I'm Spiritflight, your father!" He smiled at the kit. " And you, little rascal, are Beetlekit! " He exclaimed. His eyes dashed around the nursery. I hope nothing happens to him. And if it does...I'll be there. He looked down at the kit, and smiled again.

GLaDOS Pluto
His head tilted as he heard his father speak and once again he heard the strange names, wait.....was that what he was supposed to think? A clan born cat thinking that their way of naming.....is strange? He shoved those thoughts away though once he heard his name , his blue orbs sparkled "b-beetle.......beetlekit! I R-rascal Beetlekit !" he mewed as his tail swished .he looked back at the actual moonriselight and pounced on her right paw playfully and batted at it a bit "why are o-our names f-funny s-s-s-s-sounding ?" he asked genuinely curious as he looked up at his father.
(I have an idea ! Maybe Beetlekit can have trouble speaking at first and struggles to make full sentences half way through his apprentice years?)

Moon Lily
May 11th, 2019, 08:13 PM
His head tilted as he heard his father speak and once again he heard the strange names, wait.....was that what he was supposed to think? A clan born cat thinking that their way of naming.....is strange? He shoved those thoughts away though once he heard his name , his blue orbs sparkled "b-beetle.......beetlekit! I R-rascal Beetlekit !" he mewed as his tail swished .he looked back at the actual moonriselight and pounced on her right paw playfully and batted at it a bit "why are o-our names f-funny s-s-s-s-sounding ?" he asked genuinely curious as he looked up at his father.
(I have an idea ! Maybe Beetlekit can have trouble speaking at first and struggles to make full sentences half way through his apprentice years?)
Spiritflight gazed fondly at the small kit, and say down near him. He's so small...and so curious! He thought, wondering what the small cat was thinking. I'm sure he'll figure out who's who, I'm sure of it! And he seems to be speaking okay...He discussed to himself. His ears swiveled towards the kit's delighted realization. "Yes, yes you are!" He chuckled. He watched as the kit played with his mother. "Well, we are clan cats, right? Our names depend on our rank " I hope I didn't sound to serious...
(That sounds good!)

Leucos
May 11th, 2019, 08:28 PM
Spiritflight gazed fondly at the small kit, and say down near him. He's so small...and so curious! He thought, wondering what the small cat was thinking. I'm sure he'll figure out who's who, I'm sure of it! And he seems to be speaking okay...He discussed to himself. His ears swiveled towards the kit's delighted realization. "Yes, yes you are!" He chuckled. He watched as the kit played with his mother. "Well, we are clan cats, right? Our names depend on our rank " I hope I didn't sound to serious...
(That sounds good!)
his ears twitched as he sat down only to tuck his paws underneath him "......w-w-w.....w...W....Why?" he asked leaning forward his orbs wide with curiosity and slight confusion . He's only been in this world for just a few seconds and it already seemed odd...like...that this way of living wasn't meant to happen.And he barely started it. That troubled him "a-.....are we su-supposed....t-to....be l-like this?" he asked once more.

Madelaine
May 11th, 2019, 08:35 PM
(That sounds good!)
his ears twitched as he sat down only to tuck his paws underneath him "......w-w-w.....w...W....Why?" he asked leaning forward his orbs wide with curiosity and slight confusion . He's only been in this world for just a few seconds and it already seemed odd...like...that this way of living wasn't meant to happen.And he barely started it. That troubled him "a-.....are we su-supposed....t-to....be l-like this?" he asked once more.

Moonriselight looked down at her son with a purr as he spoke. She felt odd talking about this, but knew that clan life was weird like that. "It's hard for me to explain, since I'm not a clan born cat.", she meowed. The queen didn't regret a thing of leaving her old life behind. Moonriselight mentally stayed out of the conversation after a while.

Moon Lily
May 11th, 2019, 08:49 PM

Moonriselight looked down at her son with a purr as he spoke. She felt odd talking about this, but knew that clan life was weird like that. "It's hard for me to explain, since I'm not a clan born cat.", she meowed. The queen didn't regret a thing of leaving her old life behind. Moonriselight mentally stayed out of the conversation after a while.
Spiritflight gave Moonriselight an affectionate purr, and settled down beside her. "See, if we didn't have ranks, our clan would be in ruins by now. Our names show our ranks because otherwise the leader wouldn't know what job you should do" He mewed. "And if they didn't know, cats could be hurt" He finished. He twitched his tail at the other question. " A clan cat, yes. But cats have power over themselves. They can be whatever they want to be"

Leucos
May 11th, 2019, 09:01 PM
Spiritflight gave Moonriselight an affectionate purr, and settled down beside her. "See, if we didn't have ranks, our clan would be in ruins by now. Our names show our ranks because otherwise the leader wouldn't know what job you should do" He mewed. "And if they didn't know, cats could be hurt" He finished. He twitched his tail at the other question. " A clan cat, yes. But cats have power over themselves. They can be whatever they want to be"
GLaDOS

Beetlekit looked down at his paws as he took the answers in....in ruins? Cats getting ....hurt?....i...don't understand .... he did however look back at his mother "...n-not.....C-Clan?......" he asked but she must be a clan cat .she's in here ! She's always been a clan cat right? .... his whiskers twitched "wh-why c-......cats...be hurt?" his eyebrows furrowed at this one. How could they be hurt if his mother supposedly was without a rank before this ?

Moon Lily
May 11th, 2019, 09:10 PM
GLaDOS

Beetlekit looked down at his paws as he took the answers in....in ruins? Cats getting ....hurt?....i...don't understand .... he did however look back at his mother "...n-not.....C-Clan?......" he asked but she must be a clan cat .she's in here ! She's always been a clan cat right? .... his whiskers twitched "wh-why c-......cats...be hurt?" his eyebrows furrowed at this one. How could they be hurt if his mother supposedly was without a rank before this ?
Spiritflight glanced at Beetlekit, heart heavy. That must be a lot to take in, as a kit... He thought sympathetically. At the question about Moonriselight, he flinched. He tried to think of words, "We'll...explain that to you when you're...older" He mewed. He continued to listen. He's so eager! I can tell already he wants to learn. " If you...er...well, send kits off to battle...well, things can happen. Ranks prevent that. " He tried to find a way to explain without scaring the kit. " That's why you'll stay with Moonriselight until you're old enough to become an apprentice "
GLaDOS

NightwhisperMedcat
May 11th, 2019, 09:45 PM
Nightkit walked around the nursery. "Ugh! why is camp so BORING?!! I wish I could leave camp like the warriors and apprentices or go find the funny 'herb's that are in the Shiverpetals den!"
The kit groaned " Why do I have to be stuck up in camp?"

NightwhisperMedcat
May 11th, 2019, 11:34 PM
She walked up to a queen and asked. Why do we have to stay in camp?? Why can’t we help gather moss for the elders or herbs for the medicine cat?? We wouldn’t get hurt if we were accompanied by a warrior. Plus we would be out of the queens fur and would be WAY more useful and WAY less annoying.

Madelaine
May 12th, 2019, 12:01 AM
She walked up to a queen and asked. Why do we have to stay in camp?? Why can’t we help gather moss for the elders or herbs for the medicine cat?? We wouldn’t get hurt if we were accompanied by a warrior. Plus we would be out of the queens fur and would be WAY more useful and WAY less annoying.

Whisperingflower looked down at Nightkit with a smile. Her kits were outside playing, so she was here alone. "Anything could happen to kits when they leave camp and I don't think your mother would be too happy if you did.", she meowed.
(I hope you don't mind)

NightwhisperMedcat
May 12th, 2019, 12:07 AM
Whisperingflower looked down at Nightkit with a smile. Her kits were outside playing, so she was here alone. "Anything could happen to kits when they leave camp and I don't think your mother would be too happy if you did.", she meowed.
(I hope you don't mind)
(I don’t)
”Oh so it’s not to make us board but to keep us safe. Thanks for telling me Whisperingflower.” the small little kit yawned then padded over to a little moss-bed and collapsed into a nap.

Madelaine
May 12th, 2019, 12:13 AM
(I don’t)
”Oh so it’s not to make us board but to keep us safe. Thanks for telling me Whisperingflower.” the small little kit yawned then padded over to a little moss-bed and collapsed into a nap.

whisperingflower nodded and sat down, closing her eyes to enjoy the peace she'll have for a while. She gave out a sigh and padded over to her nest. The queen laid down, but couldn't sleep.

Raiini
May 17th, 2019, 10:35 PM
Chivekit blinked open her pale eyes, peering around the nursery. She was content to lay still for a few heartbeats, watching the activity within the den. After several moments, she rolled to her paws, thin tail waving above her, tail tip bent slightly as it usually was.

TawnyNeedsACoffee
May 17th, 2019, 11:54 PM
A small brown tabby shekit layed in her mother's nest boredly, she had lots of time and little to do.'This is so boring- its no fun being stuck in the nursery!'. She pouted a little as her thoughts went wild, Her green eyes scanned the nursery before spotting another kit who looked a couple of moons younger than her.'I think I have seen her before but I forgot her name...'. Thinking this She stood up to her tiny paws and trotted over to the brown shekit speaking in a confident tone."Hey you! Did you want to play a round of mossball?".LotusKit had a playful smirk on her face, although she was older then the kit she was around the same height as her due to being small for her age.

Raiini

Raiini
May 18th, 2019, 12:04 AM
--snip--

Raiini
The little kit's ears flicked up at Lotuskit's mrow. Her head swivled in the direction of the one who had asked her the question. Finding her, Chivekit cocked her head to one side, contemplating the question, before she chirped, "Alright."

TawnyNeedsACoffee
May 18th, 2019, 01:35 AM
The little kit's ears flicked up at Lotuskit's mrow. Her head swivled in the direction of the one who had asked her the question. Finding her, Chivekit cocked her head to one side, contemplating the question, before she chirped, "Alright."

LotusKit grinned happily."Im LotusKit by the way".The shekit spoke softly.

Raiini
May 18th, 2019, 07:49 AM
LotusKit grinned happily."Im LotusKit by the way".The shekit spoke softly.
"Chivekit," she returned, pale eyes sweeping the nursery. Her tail snaked through the air as she swooped up a pawful of moss, stomping it into shape. Once it was more or less sticking together, she rolled it into a proper spherical shape.

TawnyNeedsACoffee
May 18th, 2019, 04:36 PM
"Chivekit," she returned, pale eyes sweeping the nursery. Her tail snaked through the air as she swooped up a pawful of moss, stomping it into shape. Once it was more or less sticking together, she rolled it into a proper spherical shape.

LotusKit watched as ChiveKit made the mossball, the silence felt a little awkward, she wasn't sure what to say but gave a friendly smile as ChiveKit batted the ball towards her- LotusKit batted it back to the other Shekit.

Raiini
May 18th, 2019, 05:29 PM
LotusKit watched as ChiveKit made the mossball, the silence felt a little awkward, she wasn't sure what to say but gave a friendly smile as ChiveKit batted the ball towards her- LotusKit batted it back to the other Shekit.
The rounded clump of moss soared above her head, but with a mighty leap Chivekit managed to headbutt it, which served to send it even higher. She spun on her paws, jumping again as it came down to kick it over at Lotuskit with her back paws, a purr rumbling in her chest.

TawnyNeedsACoffee
May 18th, 2019, 05:46 PM
The rounded clump of moss soared above her head, but with a mighty leap Chivekit managed to headbutt it, which served to send it even higher. She spun on her paws, jumping again as it came down to kick it over at Lotuskit with her back paws, a purr rumbling in her chest.

LotusKit went to dive for it but tripped over her own paws landing face first in the dirt, due to her confident personality she felt embarrassment get to her. She sat up rubbing her nose with her paw softly."Ow...". Using the other Paw she batted it towards ChiveKt.

Raiini
May 18th, 2019, 06:33 PM
LotusKit went to dive for it but tripped over her own paws landing face first in the dirt, due to her confident personality she felt embarrassment get to her. She sat up rubbing her nose with her paw softly."Ow...". Using the other Paw she batted it towards ChiveKt.
Chivekit let the moss ball fly past. "Are you alright?" She asked hurriedly, eyes wider than normal.

Madelaine
May 20th, 2019, 10:34 PM
~ Raiini ~

Boulderkit sat inside the walls of the nursery, keeping himself inside the den. He hardly ever left and it was a surprise that he was actually out of his nest. He never wanted to do anything due to him being one of the laziest cats in all of Riverclan.

Raiini
May 20th, 2019, 10:42 PM
~ Raiini ~

Boulderkit sat inside the walls of the nursery, keeping himself inside the den. He hardly ever left and it was a surprise that he was actually out of his nest. He never wanted to do anything due to him being one of the laziest cats in all of Riverclan.
Chivekit had been lightly snoozing, but an unknown disturbance woke her. She blinked open her pale colored eyes, squinting as they adjusted to the lighting. After a moment, she rolled to her paws, shaking out her short brown fur. The kit hadn't yet noticed Boulderkit.

Madelaine
May 20th, 2019, 10:45 PM
Chivekit had been lightly snoozing, but an unknown disturbance woke her. She blinked open her pale colored eyes, squinting as they adjusted to the lighting. After a moment, she rolled to her paws, shaking out her short brown fur. The kit hadn't yet noticed Boulderkit.

Boulderkit flicked his ear when he heard rustling behind him. The tom turned around to see Chivekit waking up. He gave his front legs a quick stretch before he made himself over to her. "Hi my name's Boulderkit.", he introduced.

Raiini
May 20th, 2019, 10:56 PM
Boulderkit flicked his ear when he heard rustling behind him. The tom turned around to see Chivekit waking up. He gave his front legs a quick stretch before he made himself over to her. "Hi my name's Boulderkit.", he introduced.
Chivekit jumped nearly a foot into the air, startled by his meow. Turning to face him, her short fur was spiked on end, ears flat. The kit quickly realized what had happened, and began to relax. "I-I'm Chivekit."

Madelaine
May 20th, 2019, 10:59 PM
Chivekit jumped nearly a foot into the air, startled by his meow. Turning to face him, her short fur was spiked on end, ears flat. The kit quickly realized what had happened, and began to relax. "I-I'm Chivekit."

Boulderkit watched her jump, which caused him to fall onto his back when he got startled. "I didn't mean to scare you.", he meowed with an apologetic look. He stood up and felt a large brush on his back from the fall. He had hit his back on the ground really hard.

Raiini
May 20th, 2019, 11:07 PM
Boulderkit watched her jump, which caused him to fall onto his back when he got startled. "I didn't mean to scare you.", he meowed with an apologetic look. He stood up and felt a large brush on his back from the fall. He had hit his back on the ground really hard.
"Are you okay?!" Chivekit asked hurriedly, the fur on her scruff rising one more. Oh no! She thought.What if he got hurt? The little she-kit hurried over to him, eyes wide.

Madelaine
May 20th, 2019, 11:12 PM
"Are you okay?!" Chivekit asked hurriedly, the fur on her scruff rising one more. Oh no! She thought.What if he got hurt? The little she-kit hurried over to him, eyes wide.

Boulderkit nodded, "Yeah. I'm alright. Just a couple bruises thats all. I've been hurt worse.", he smiled. He didn't want her to feel bad. It was his fault anyway. The older kit gave his back a couple licks.

Raiini
May 20th, 2019, 11:15 PM
Boulderkit nodded, "Yeah. I'm alright. Just a couple bruises thats all. I've been hurt worse.", he smiled. He didn't want her to feel bad. It was his fault anyway. The older kit gave his back a couple licks.
She watched him worridly for a few seconds, eyes wide. After a few heartbeats, she began to relax again, determining he would be okay.

Madelaine
May 20th, 2019, 11:23 PM
She watched him worridly for a few seconds, eyes wide. After a few heartbeats, she began to relax again, determining he would be okay.

Boulderkit couldn't find the words to say to her. "How are you doing?", he asked nervously. The only cat he talks to was his brother Pebblekit. He hardly ever made any friends with anyone and thought he never would.

Raiini
May 20th, 2019, 11:28 PM
Boulderkit couldn't find the words to say to her. "How are you doing?", he asked nervously. The only cat he talks to was his brother Pebblekit. He hardly ever made any friends with anyone and thought he never would.
"I- I'm okay. How are you?" She asked nervously, unsure how he would respond to her. Maybe he'd just ignore her now?

Madelaine
May 24th, 2019, 01:28 PM
"I- I'm okay. How are you?" She asked nervously, unsure how he would respond to her. Maybe he'd just ignore her now?

Boulderkit smiled and calmed down a bit. "Im good, so how has your morning been?", he asked. The kitten was still nervous, but didn't show it.

Raiini
May 25th, 2019, 04:17 PM
Boulderkit smiled and calmed down a bit. "Im good, so how has your morning been?", he asked. The kitten was still nervous, but didn't show it.
"O-ok, I was sleeping," she meowed nervously, not hiding her feelings as well, or at all like the other kit.

Madelaine
May 25th, 2019, 04:51 PM
"O-ok, I was sleeping," she meowed nervously, not hiding her feelings as well, or at all like the other kit.

Boulderkit looked at her, seeing that she was still nervous. He didn't like it when a cat was nervous. "Hey its okay. Its just me.", he meowed.

Madelaine
May 26th, 2019, 12:02 AM
GLaDOS

Spiritflight glanced at Beetlekit, heart heavy. That must be a lot to take in, as a kit... He thought sympathetically. At the question about Moonriselight, he flinched. He tried to think of words, "We'll...explain that to you when you're...older" He mewed. He continued to listen. He's so eager! I can tell already he wants to learn. " If you...er...well, send kits off to battle...well, things can happen. Ranks prevent that. " He tried to find a way to explain without scaring the kit. " That's why you'll stay with Moonriselight until you're old enough to become an apprentice "
GLaDOS

Moonriselight was learning about things just like Beetlekit was. She was curious about this stuff two. The queen had only been her for two moons. She looked at Beetlekit with a smile. "If we didn't have our ranks the clans would be a complete mess.", she added.

Moon Lily
May 26th, 2019, 08:36 PM
Moonriselight was learning about things just like Beetlekit was. She was curious about this stuff two. The queen had only been her for two moons. She looked at Beetlekit with a smile. "If we didn't have our ranks the clans would be a complete mess.", she added.
Spiritflight nodded in agreement. Moonriselight was very right! We definitely would be! He sat down near Moonriselight and nudged her gently. He looked back at Beetlekit. "Do you have any other questions, little one?" He asked, putting and smiling in joy. I really hope I can answer these questions...
Pluto PotaDOS

Leucos
May 26th, 2019, 08:45 PM
Spiritflight nodded in agreement. Moonriselight was very right! We definitely would be! He sat down near Moonriselight and nudged her gently. He looked back at Beetlekit. "Do you have any other questions, little one?" He asked, putting and smiling in joy. I really hope I can answer these questions...
Pluto PotaDOS
PotaDOS

Beetlekit just flicked his ears as he listened and for a split second confusion could be seen on his face before it vanished I guess it makes sense ... he shrugged at his father's question . The black furred tom began to grow bored rather quickly which then made him get up to his paws "c-can .......w...we ....o-outside?....b-b.....bored" he meowed with a little flick of his tail . He looked at his mother with what twolegs call puppy eyes .

Madelaine
May 26th, 2019, 11:06 PM
Pluto PotaDOS
PotaDOS

Beetlekit just flicked his ears as he listened and for a split second confusion could be seen on his face before it vanished I guess it makes sense ... he shrugged at his father's question . The black furred tom began to grow bored rather quickly which then made him get up to his paws "c-can .......w...we ....o-outside?....b-b.....bored" he meowed with a little flick of his tail . He looked at his mother with what twolegs call puppy eyes .

Moonriselight looked down at her son. "I think we should wait a couple of days before you go outside. Your not quite old enough to me.", she meowed. The last thing she wanted was for Beetlekit to go outside especially since he wasn't that old and she wanted to make sure he was safe with her.

Raiini
May 27th, 2019, 12:52 PM
Boulderkit looked at her, seeing that she was still nervous. He didn't like it when a cat was nervous. "Hey its okay. Its just me.", he meowed.
Her tail lashed nervously, but she looked a little calmer. "S-sorry, I just-"She cut herself off.

Moon Lily
May 27th, 2019, 09:37 PM
PotaDOS

Moonriselight looked down at her son. "I think we should wait a couple of days before you go outside. Your not quite old enough to me.", she meowed. The last thing she wanted was for Beetlekit to go outside especially since he wasn't that old and she wanted to make sure he was safe with her.
Spiritflight nodded. Beetlekit needed to be a bit bigger before he could venture out into the big wide world. Maybe there was a way he and Moonriselight could keep him distracted and not quite so bored. He glanced around the nursery. "How about mossball?" He asked Beetlekit and Moonriselight , tilting his head questioningly.

PotaDOS
Pluto

Leucos
May 27th, 2019, 09:45 PM
Spiritflight nodded. Beetlekit needed to be a bit bigger before he could venture out into the big wide world. Maybe there was a way he and Moonriselight could keep him distracted and not quite so bored. He glanced around the nursery. "How about mossball?" He asked Beetlekit and Moonriselight , tilting his head questioningly.

PotaDOS
Pluto
his ears folded back with a pout before his eyes shined a bit at the word , Mossball?.....that's a silly name if I ever heard one.... his tail twitched "o-otay!....wh-whats.....that?" he asked
(Oof sorry these are getting short )

Moon Lily
May 27th, 2019, 09:51 PM
his ears folded back with a pout before his eyes shined a bit at the word , Mossball?.....that's a silly name if I ever heard one.... his tail twitched "o-otay!....wh-whats.....that?" he asked
(Its fine! Beetle is so cute :heartbounce: )

Spiritflight's eyes lit up. "You have a ball of moss, and you have to try and you have to try and steal it from eachother!" He explained. He remembered the countless times he and his brother Pebbleflame did this together. His tail twitched curiously. "Does that sound okay?"

PotaDOS
Pluto

sunflowers.
May 29th, 2019, 01:39 PM
Honeykit woke up beside Blissflower, her small tail flicking. She got up and prodded her sister, Finchkit, lightly, trying not to disturb her mother.

"Finchkit! Let's go play outside. We've got to ask Blissflower first though." Her ginger fur prickled. They had never been outside the nursery before! She was super curious what lay beyond the reed den.

Shivers PotaDOS

Aquilex
May 30th, 2019, 03:23 PM
Dreamkit lay curled up in the nest she shared with her foster mother, her head resting on her paws as they poked over the edge of the nest. The kit stared blankly toward the nursery entrance.
Zath

Zath
May 30th, 2019, 03:29 PM
Dreamkit lay curled up in the nest she shared with her foster mother, her head resting on her paws as they poked over the edge of the nest. The kit stared blankly toward the nursery entrance.
Zath
Springfrost gave Dreamkit a small nudge.
"Do you want to go play, Sweetheart? I could bat a mossball around with you if you'd like!" Springfrost chirped, smiling.
"Or, I could tell you a story. I remember a really funny one my father used to tell to me, when I was a kit." she added.
Springfrost wasn't really sure what Dreamkit would want to do, but she was willing to play with her!
I'm not really good at this.. oh well! Time to learn! The she-cat thought, trying to boost her confidence.

Aquilex
May 30th, 2019, 03:36 PM
Springfrost gave Dreamkit a small nudge.
"Do you want to go play, Sweetheart? I could bat a mossball around with you if you'd like!" Springfrost chirped, smiling.
"Or, I could tell you a story. I remember a really funny one my father used to tell to me, when I was a kit." she added.
Springfrost wasn't really sure what Dreamkit would want to do, but she was willing to play with her!
I'm not really good at this.. oh well! Time to learn! The she-cat thought, trying to boost her confidence.

Dreamkit looked up at Springfrost with her wide purple eyes. Suddenly the light of joy flickered in her young orbs again, and she sat up with a slight bounce. "A story sounds fun!" The little one chirped.

Madelaine
May 30th, 2019, 04:21 PM
(Its fine! Beetle is so cute :heartbounce: )

Spiritflight's eyes lit up. "You have a ball of moss, and you have to try and you have to try and steal it from eachother!" He explained. He remembered the countless times he and his brother Pebbleflame did this together. His tail twitched curiously. "Does that sound okay?"

PotaDOS
Pluto

Moonriselight watched, feeling interesting of what moss ball was too. When he explained how to play it memories came back. "Don't you mean bedding ball?", she asked. Her and her siblings had called it bedding ball instead of mossball. Moonriselight looked down at her son.

Leucos
May 30th, 2019, 04:31 PM
Moonriselight watched, feeling interesting of what moss ball was too. When he explained how to play it memories came back. "Don't you mean bedding ball?", she asked. Her and her siblings had called it bedding ball instead of mossball. Moonriselight looked down at her son.
Beetlekit blinked and looked confused bedding ball? Mossball!? he looked at his mother ".....wh-what....i....c-call it?" he asked before looking back at his father( Lilyfur2 ) only to give him an energetic hop "y-yeah! B-beddingm-moss! ........B-beddingm-moss! " he meowed as he got into a playful crouch. forget what it's actually called! It sounds fun either way !

Moon Lily
May 30th, 2019, 08:13 PM
Beetlekit blinked and looked confused bedding ball? Mossball!? he looked at his mother ".....wh-what....i....c-call it?" he asked before looking back at his father( Lilyfur2 ) only to give him an energetic hop "y-yeah! B-beddingm-moss! ........B-beddingm-moss! " he meowed as he got into a playful crouch. forget what it's actually called! It sounds fun either way !
Spiritflight smiled at Moonriselight, and nuzzled her head affectionately. "I like your way of calling it better than mine" He whispered so only she could hear. He looked down at Beetlekit. " Well, little Beetle, you seem ready to play!" He mewed. It's good to hear that everyone calls it different things...I love that's it's different, he thought. He grabbed a wad of moss between his jaws. "Do any of you want to roll it up, or should I?" He asked Moonriselight and Beetlekit.

PotaDOS
Pluto

Zath
May 30th, 2019, 10:51 PM
Dreamkit looked up at Springfrost with her wide purple eyes. Suddenly the light of joy flickered in her young orbs again, and she sat up with a slight bounce. "A story sounds fun!" The little one chirped.
"Okay, a story it is!" Springfrost chirped, shifting slightly into a more comfortable position.
"Once, there was a wise and thoughtful leader who's name was Lakestar. Lakestar was admired by both his clan and all the others, but for all he could do, he had a group of several warriors who would NEVER try to get along! Always fighting and bickering, it was causing a lot of problems for Redshine, Lakestar's deputy, as she couldn't even put two of the bickering warriors in the same patrols! so one day, Lakestar took matters into his own paws. taking the group of warriors out to the territory, he showed them a pile of reeds almost as tall as the tallest warrior!
'One by one, please. Try to break the reeds.' he asked. Sitting down, he watched as one by one, each warrior tried. One tried to jump on them, several tried to bite it, but none of them could break the pile. Then, Lakestar turned to the group.
'now all of you at once, try please.' he ordered. Together, each warrior broke the reed pile as easily as hunting a fish! He asked them why they thought he wanted them to try and break the pile of reeds.
'To show our strength!' they all cried.
'No,' Lakestar told them. 'by yourself, you could not break the pile. Yet when you all worked together, it was as easy as swimming through the river. By yourself, you can be hurt. Yet when you all work together, amazing things can happen!'
The warriors thought about what their wise leader had said. Once they returned to camp, the group of warriors were chatting like good friends!" Springfrost told the story, smiling as she finished.
"My father told me that story after me and a few denmates of mine had a fight. Now, I think about it whenever I see a patrol argue or good friends fight. By yourself, you can't do much, but with the support of the clan, you can do a lot of neat stuff!" Springfrost realized it wasn't as funny of a story that she had promised, but it was a good story none the less!

(It's a warriors version of the fable 'the pile of sticks. I love writing warrior versions of fables and stories!)

Aquilex
May 31st, 2019, 04:20 PM
"Okay, a story it is!" Springfrost chirped, shifting slightly into a more comfortable position.
"Once, there was a wise and thoughtful leader who's name was Lakestar. Lakestar was admired by both his clan and all the others, but for all he could do, he had a group of several warriors who would NEVER try to get along! Always fighting and bickering, it was causing a lot of problems for Redshine, Lakestar's deputy, as she couldn't even put two of the bickering warriors in the same patrols! so one day, Lakestar took matters into his own paws. taking the group of warriors out to the territory, he showed them a pile of reeds almost as tall as the tallest warrior!
'One by one, please. Try to break the reeds.' he asked. Sitting down, he watched as one by one, each warrior tried. One tried to jump on them, several tried to bite it, but none of them could break the pile. Then, Lakestar turned to the group.
'now all of you at once, try please.' he ordered. Together, each warrior broke the reed pile as easily as hunting a fish! He asked them why they thought he wanted them to try and break the pile of reeds.
'To show our strength!' they all cried.
'No,' Lakestar told them. 'by yourself, you could not break the pile. Yet when you all worked together, it was as easy as swimming through the river. By yourself, you can be hurt. Yet when you all work together, amazing things can happen!'
The warriors thought about what their wise leader had said. Once they returned to camp, the group of warriors were chatting like good friends!" Springfrost told the story, smiling as she finished.
"My father told me that story after me and a few denmates of mine had a fight. Now, I think about it whenever I see a patrol argue or good friends fight. By yourself, you can't do much, but with the support of the clan, you can do a lot of neat stuff!" Springfrost realized it wasn't as funny of a story that she had promised, but it was a good story none the less!

(It's a warriors version of the fable 'the pile of sticks. I love writing warrior versions of fables and stories!)

The small kit's eyes widened in awe. "Wow, Lakestar was so smart!" The black kit - with her silver and grey dapples - bounced to her paws, fur bristling with determination as she raised her chin. "One day, I'll be just like him!" she exclaimed. The she-kit turned to look at the nursery entrance, happening to catch a glance of a warrior tom as he passed by. Dreamkit's ears instantly flattened and a flash of pain crossed her eyes. She turned to look at Springfrost. "Mama, promise me you won't need a mate to make you happy..."

The Cannibal
June 2nd, 2019, 09:42 PM
{This is open for anyone to join <3}

Quailpetal peeked their head into the nursery for a moment before fully deciding to step inside and relish the warmth and comfort that the area provided. It felt that not so long ago they were here with their siblings, having fun, not having a care in the world, full of innocence and wonder... Weird how the world kept turning, never once stopping to give a cat a break to take things in and fully comprehend what was going on.
So much has happened since Quailpetal was a kit, and yet, they feel as if nothing as changed about them. The brown tabby tuxedo was still as pleasant as ever, helping whoever it was that needed help, sometimes even visiting the elders to provide them company knowing that sometimes it got lonely in the den. But they felt now it was time to visit the place where they came from, the place where their life started.
Smiling pleasantly, they sat down near one of the edges, back to a wall, to watch the kits play and the families enjoy their time together. It was a nice break from warrior duties.

|:| Tundra |:|
June 2nd, 2019, 10:08 PM
{This is open for anyone to join <3}

Quailpetal peeked their head into the nursery for a moment before fully deciding to step inside and relish the warmth and comfort that the area provided. It felt that not so long ago they were here with their siblings, having fun, not having a care in the world, full of innocence and wonder... Weird how the world kept turning, never once stopping to give a cat a break to take things in and fully comprehend what was going on.
So much has happened since Quailpetal was a kit, and yet, they feel as if nothing as changed about them. The brown tabby tuxedo was still as pleasant as ever, helping whoever it was that needed help, sometimes even visiting the elders to provide them company knowing that sometimes it got lonely in the den. But they felt now it was time to visit the place where they came from, the place where their life started.
Smiling pleasantly, they sat down near one of the edges, back to a wall, to watch the kits play and the families enjoy their time together. It was a nice break from warrior duties.

As Troutleap stepped into the nursery, she felt a surge of nostalgia as the rush of scents washed over her; the aromas of kitten fur, milk, and fresh bedding all brought back vivid memories of her happy, carefree kithood. The warrior hadn't been here in ages, now that she thought about it. Everything felt so familiar, yet so distant. She stood in the doorway for a few heartbeats, a sudden sense of inertia manifested just from stepping into the den. She stared at the kits play-fighting, the happy parents watching them, a few grumpy apprentices cleaning out bedding... they all brought back so many forgotten memories from before her accident. She gingerly stepped into the den, the moss and lichen that lined the floor squishing tenderly against her paw pads. She was sitting near the edge of the sturdy walls, quietly observing, when the flick of a black tail caught her eye. She glanced over. Quailpetal? she thought. Yeah, I think that's them. She hadn't talked to the other warrior much; she had seen them around camp and on patrols, but she had never really taken the time to get to know them. "Hi," she said, surprising herself. She wasn't usually the kind to start conversations, but Quailpetal had always seemed very approachable to her. "I-I'm Troutleap," she introduced herself, unsure if the warrior recognized her.

The Cannibal
June 3rd, 2019, 12:19 AM
As Troutleap stepped into the nursery, she felt a surge of nostalgia as the rush of scents washed over her; the aromas of kitten fur, milk, and fresh bedding all brought back vivid memories of her happy, carefree kithood. The warrior hadn't been here in ages, now that she thought about it. Everything felt so familiar, yet so distant. She stood in the doorway for a few heartbeats, a sudden sense of inertia manifested just from stepping into the den. She stared at the kits play-fighting, the happy parents watching them, a few grumpy apprentices cleaning out bedding... they all brought back so many forgotten memories from before her accident. She gingerly stepped into the den, the moss and lichen that lined the floor squishing tenderly against her paw pads. She was sitting near the edge of the sturdy walls, quietly observing, when the flick of a black tail caught her eye. She glanced over. Quailpetal? she thought. Yeah, I think that's them. She hadn't talked to the other warrior much; she had seen them around camp and on patrols, but she had never really taken the time to get to know them. "Hi," she said, surprising herself. She wasn't usually the kind to start conversations, but Quailpetal had always seemed very approachable to her. "I-I'm Troutleap," she introduced herself, unsure if the warrior recognized her.

Quailpetal had settled just a few moments before Troutleap padded in, the cat's gaze momentarily falling on her as she too paused at the entrance, perhaps taking in the memories and nostalgia much like they had when they first stepped paw inside. Knowing it rude to stare, the feline turned their head back to a group of kits playing mossball, recalling the time they played with their siblings. Strange how that simple game could prime kits to become warriors, teaching them to have good reaction time, basic hunting and coordination skills.
It was when they heard the voice next to them did the feline turn their head again to find the she-cat, Troutleap, not too far away. Offering a polite smile, Quailpetal would dip their head in greeting. They recognized the other warrior and recalled her name quite easily, something they found that other cats enjoyed. "Hello, and yes. I don't believe we've ever actually been formally introduced, but I do recall seeing you around camp and hearing your name float by every now and again." Blinking, the feline chuckled, shaking their head. "Sorry, but I suppose this is the part where I say my name isn't it? I'm Quailpetal. It's a pleasure to finally have a chance to make conversation with you Troutleap. What brings you to the nursery today?" Tail curling over their paws neatly, the young warrior would focus their full attention on the she-cat, willing and eager to hold a conversation. Quailpetal always did enjoy having the opportunity to make a new friend.

Madelaine
June 3rd, 2019, 03:59 PM
Her tail lashed nervously, but she looked a little calmer. "S-sorry, I just-"She cut herself off.

Boulderkit wanted to do something to get her more confident around him. "Want to play a game?", he asked. Maybe it would do some good for her. He didn't like it when cats were scared of him.

Madelaine
June 3rd, 2019, 04:01 PM
Spiritflight smiled at Moonriselight, and nuzzled her head affectionately. "I like your way of calling it better than mine" He whispered so only she could hear. He looked down at Beetlekit. " Well, little Beetle, you seem ready to play!" He mewed. It's good to hear that everyone calls it different things...I love that's it's different, he thought. He grabbed a wad of moss between his jaws. "Do any of you want to roll it up, or should I?" He asked Moonriselight and Beetlekit.

PotaDOS
Pluto

Moonriselight let out a purr towards her son as he called it bedding moss. Her life couldn't be anymore perfect with her kit. The queen looked at her mate with a playful smile. "Let's let Beetlekit roll it.", she replied. Moonriselight wanted her kit to do it for the first time.

Leucos
June 3rd, 2019, 04:09 PM
Moonriselight let out a purr towards her son as he called it bedding moss. Her life couldn't be anymore perfect with her kit. The queen looked at her mate with a playful smile. "Let's let Beetlekit roll it.", she replied. Moonriselight wanted her kit to do it for the first time.
Lilyfur2
he gave a gleeful look towards his mother before raising and wiggling his tiny rump in the air and Dashing towards the moss ball only to leap at it with all his limbs spread ( u know like in some funny vids?) . This however just made him fall an inch away from it, head and face first, but that didn't stop him. Unlike other kits who would whine and cry he got right back up ,wiggled his nose before rubbing it and finally leaping on to the ball. He swished his tail a few times before falling slowly on to his side while still holding on to the moss, this time he let go once he was on his back , but once he did he kicked it with all four of his paws towards Spiritflight. "....t-that ..otay?" he asked as he looked up at his mother .

Moon Lily
June 3rd, 2019, 08:21 PM
Lilyfur2
he gave a gleeful look towards his mother before raising and wiggling his tiny rump in the air and Dashing towards the moss ball only to leap at it with all his limbs spread ( u know like in some funny vids?) . This however just made him fall an inch away from it, head and face first, but that didn't stop him. Unlike other kits who would whine and cry he got right back up ,wiggled his nose before rubbing it and finally leaping on to the ball. He swished his tail a few times before falling slowly on to his side while still holding on to the moss, this time he let go once he was on his back , but once he did he kicked it with all four of his paws towards Spiritflight. "....t-that ..otay?" he asked as he looked up at his mother .
Spiritflight smiled at Moonriselight and chuckled at Beetlekit's antics. (The funny vids!!) He turned to his mate and whispered in her ear. "He's adorable, reminds me of you sometimes" He whispered, purring affectionately. He gained his tail with hers and looked back at the kit. He'll be the best warrior about, I can tell! He though proudly. He tilted his head as the kit came to a stop. He beamed brightly. "The most perfect hit in mossball I've ever seen" He purred, patting the meatball swiftly towards Moonriselight.

PotaDOS Pluto

Zath
June 3rd, 2019, 09:50 PM
The small kit's eyes widened in awe. "Wow, Lakestar was so smart!" The black kit - with her silver and grey dapples - bounced to her paws, fur bristling with determination as she raised her chin. "One day, I'll be just like him!" she exclaimed. The she-kit turned to look at the nursery entrance, happening to catch a glance of a warrior tom as he passed by. Dreamkit's ears instantly flattened and a flash of pain crossed her eyes. She turned to look at Springfrost. "Mama, promise me you won't need a mate to make you happy..."
"I hope you are, Dreamkit. Lakestar certainly was a very smart leader. I have no doubt in my mind that you'll grow up to be just like him!" Springfrost frowned as she saw the immediate change in her bouncing kit. From determined and happy to worried and fearful.
"A mate to make me happy? Sweet One, why would you even have such an idea? I don't need a tom to make me happy! I have so many things to make me happy. Like you!" Springfrost drew the silver and black kit close to her with her tail, licking the downy fur on her ears comfortingly.
"I'll tell you what. If a tom ever shows interest in me, he'll have to meet your standards first. If you don't trust him, then he's off the list. No decisions will be made without your feelings taken into account." Springfrost promised, rubbing her cheek against Dreamkit's.
I won't ever do anything to make you upset, Darling. You may not be mine by birth, but I will never abandon you. You can trust me on that.
Springfrost made that promise to herself.

Shivers
June 4th, 2019, 12:58 AM
Honeykit woke up beside Blissflower, her small tail flicking. She got up and prodded her sister, Finchkit, lightly, trying not to disturb her mother.

"Finchkit! Let's go play outside. We've got to ask Blissflower first though." Her ginger fur prickled. They had never been outside the nursery before! She was super curious what lay beyond the reed den.

Shivers PotaDOS

(Sorry for the late reply just finishing up with some graduation stuff!)

Finchkit was snoring lightly before she felt her sister's paw prodding her awake from her slumber. The pale she-kit blicked her hazel eyes a few times and let out a loud yawn as she listened to her sister. The pale, tabby she-kit's ears perked up at the suggestion of going outside, "Yes! Let's go!" She squeaked in excitement. She had escaped the nursery before while Blissflower and Honeykit were sleeping but she really wanted to experience it with Honeykit, "Let's just go!" She said bouncing up and down, "After all we're already one moon old!"

Aquilex
June 4th, 2019, 05:42 AM
"I hope you are, Dreamkit. Lakestar certainly was a very smart leader. I have no doubt in my mind that you'll grow up to be just like him!" Springfrost frowned as she saw the immediate change in her bouncing kit. From determined and happy to worried and fearful.
"A mate to make me happy? Sweet One, why would you even have such an idea? I don't need a tom to make me happy! I have so many things to make me happy. Like you!" Springfrost drew the silver and black kit close to her with her tail, licking the downy fur on her ears comfortingly.
"I'll tell you what. If a tom ever shows interest in me, he'll have to meet your standards first. If you don't trust him, then he's off the list. No decisions will be made without your feelings taken into account." Springfrost promised, rubbing her cheek against Dreamkit's.
I won't ever do anything to make you upset, Darling. You may not be mine by birth, but I will never abandon you. You can trust me on that.
Springfrost made that promise to herself.

Dreamkit purred and licked Springfrost's cheek. "O-Okay!" Slowly, the kit's excitement began to return.

sunflowers.
June 4th, 2019, 08:08 AM
(Sorry for the late reply just finishing up with some graduation stuff!)

Finchkit was snoring lightly before she felt her sister's paw prodding her awake from her slumber. The pale she-kit blicked her hazel eyes a few times and let out a loud yawn as she listened to her sister. The pale, tabby she-kit's ears perked up at the suggestion of going outside, "Yes! Let's go!" She squeaked in excitement. She had escaped the nursery before while Blissflower and Honeykit were sleeping but she really wanted to experience it with Honeykit, "Let's just go!" She said bouncing up and down, "After all we're already one moon old!"

Shivers
Honeykit gave an excited twitch of her whiskers. She didn't want to upset Blissflower, but exploring camp with Finchkit would be so much fun! She ran to the den entrance, squealing excitedly.

"C'mon, hurry!" She whispered, dashing out.

(Make a new post in the camp?)

Zath
June 4th, 2019, 10:53 AM
Dreamkit purred and licked Springfrost's cheek. "O-Okay!" Slowly, the kit's excitement began to return.
Springfrost smiled as Dreamkit licked her cheek.
"Great, now how about we play a game of 'Spot the thing'? I describe something in the nursery, and you have to try and figure out what it is?" Springfrost asked.

Aquilex
June 4th, 2019, 10:59 AM
Springfrost smiled as Dreamkit licked her cheek.
"Great, now how about we play a game of 'Spot the thing'? I describe something in the nursery, and you have to try and figure out what it is?" Springfrost asked.

"Sure!" Dreamkit's tail swished back and forth eagerly, her wide dark purple eyes were already eagerly scanning her surroundings. She bounced eagerly on her paws.

~My Charries~: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VUeIekyDoRvk4RLPjdzwhJYfYTfxMobyN_m4S40ytwE/edit

Zath
June 4th, 2019, 11:09 AM
"Sure!" Dreamkit's tail swished back and forth eagerly, her wide dark purple eyes were already eagerly scanning her surroundings. She bounced eagerly on her paws.

~My Charries~: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VUeIekyDoRvk4RLPjdzwhJYfYTfxMobyN_m4S40ytwE/edit
Springfrost had an idea of what she wanted to do for the first round.
"I see with my eye, something green!" she chirped, the moss in the nest what she had in mind.

Aquilex
June 4th, 2019, 11:23 AM
Springfrost had an idea of what she wanted to do for the first round.
"I see with my eye, something green!" she chirped, the moss in the nest what she had in mind.

"Uhhhhh…" the kit circled around slowly, looking around the den. She spotted a clump of grass sprouting through the dirt. "Is it that grass?"

Zath
June 4th, 2019, 04:22 PM
"Uhhhhh…" the kit circled around slowly, looking around the den. She spotted a clump of grass sprouting through the dirt. "Is it that grass?"

Springfrost shook her head, giggling.
"Not this time, Dreamkit! Don't give up though, it was a really good guess!" she mewed.

Raiini
June 4th, 2019, 09:56 PM
Boulderkit wanted to do something to get her more confident around him. "Want to play a game?", he asked. Maybe it would do some good for her. He didn't like it when cats were scared of him.
Her ears pricked. She was, after all, a kit. A kit who, despite her flinching nervousness, did like to play. "Okay!" Her ears perked, excited already.

Aquilex
June 5th, 2019, 05:46 AM
Springfrost shook her head, giggling.
"Not this time, Dreamkit! Don't give up though, it was a really good guess!" she mewed.

The kit glanced around. She looked down at the moss of the nest. "The moss?"

Madelaine
June 11th, 2019, 04:16 PM
Her ears pricked. She was, after all, a kit. A kit who, despite her flinching nervousness, did like to play. "Okay!" Her ears perked, excited already.

Boulderkit smiled, knowing that he had just succeeded his task to get her to trust him. "How about we play moss ball? That's an easy start.", he meowed. The older kit let out a purr.

Madelaine
June 11th, 2019, 04:20 PM
Lilyfur2
Spiritflight smiled at Moonriselight and chuckled at Beetlekit's antics. (The funny vids!!) He turned to his mate and whispered in her ear. "He's adorable, reminds me of you sometimes" He whispered, purring affectionately. He gained his tail with hers and looked back at the kit. He'll be the best warrior about, I can tell! He though proudly. He tilted his head as the kit came to a stop. He beamed brightly. "The most perfect hit in mossball I've ever seen" He purred, patting the meatball swiftly towards Moonriselight.

PotaDOS Pluto

Moonriselight watched her son play with the mossball, but got a little panicked when Beetlekit he fell head first in the ground. The molly didn't move just in case he would shrug it off and he did. The former rogue let out a soft sigh of relief. After a while she began to calm down and get back to playing with her mate and kit. She watched as Spiritflight batted it towards her. Moonriselight lightly swatted it towards her son.

Raiini
June 13th, 2019, 11:01 PM
Boulderkit smiled, knowing that he had just succeeded his task to get her to trust him. "How about we play moss ball? That's an easy start.", he meowed. The older kit let out a purr.
Her ears twitched back and forthe several times. A moment later, she nodded. Moss ball was fun. Usually. Unless she fell over backwards onto the reeds outside.

Madelaine
June 14th, 2019, 11:07 AM
Her ears twitched back and forthe several times. A moment later, she nodded. Moss ball was fun. Usually. Unless she fell over backwards onto the reeds outside.

Boulderkit tossed the mossball up in the air and swatted it at the other kit. He couldn't belive he was actually doing something active. He usually slept all day and don't do anything at all, but he was actually bored this time.

Mango
June 17th, 2019, 03:03 PM
Fuzzyfeline

Speckledkit sat in the nursery sadly looking around. I’m going to be forced into the territory and forced to do things I don’t want to do. She was sad. She didn’t want to be an apprentice. She didn’t like leaving the nursery and the concept of leaving camp terrified her. She sadly sat in the nursery.

Fuzzy
June 17th, 2019, 08:44 PM
Fuzzyfeline

Speckledkit sat in the nursery sadly looking around. I’m going to be forced into the territory and forced to do things I don’t want to do. She was sad. She didn’t want to be an apprentice. She didn’t like leaving the nursery and the concept of leaving camp terrified her. She sadly sat in the nursery.
Tigerspirit had come into the nursery. He wasn't sure why. He had no mate, no kits, his family members that did have unsurpassed or gone missing. Striped tail waving the tom sat a piece of prey he'd brought in there down. Glancing over he noticed a sad looking kit. Is She said about SkyClan moving in here? The tabby wondered. Tiger himself was a SkyClanner,or formal one now right? Either way he approach the young molly. "What's got you down?" The warrior asked tilting his head.

Mango
June 17th, 2019, 09:37 PM
Tigerspirit had come into the nursery. He wasn't sure why. He had no mate, no kits, his family members that did have unsurpassed or gone missing. Striped tail waving the tom sat a piece of prey he'd brought in there down. Glancing over he noticed a sad looking kit. Is She said about SkyClan moving in here? The tabby wondered. Tiger himself was a SkyClanner,or formal one now right? Either way he approach the young molly. "What's got you down?" The warrior asked tilting his head.
Speckledkit sniffed the warrior a skyclanner..., she nervously looked up at the warrior and stammered a little,” I-I’m going to-to to become an-an-an app-apprentice.” She meowed nervously looking at the Skyclan warrior.

Raiini
June 17th, 2019, 10:10 PM
Boulderkit tossed the mossball up in the air and swatted it at the other kit. He couldn't belive he was actually doing something active. He usually slept all day and don't do anything at all, but he was actually bored this time.
Chivekit leapt up at it, claws outstretched to give her extra reach. The tip of her tail was quirked at an odd angle, but just the tip. The rest of her thin tail was straight. She got it, claws hooking into the scraps of moss, and then flung it back. A few scraps stuck to her claws.

Mango
June 20th, 2019, 03:28 PM
Foxheart was surprised by Luonstorms look. He appeared upset but after rethinking he realized he said he couldn't help not that he could. Inwardly scolding himself the tom shook his head. Yet at Honeybee's voice he looked over at her. "Yes I believe that will work." The russet tom meowed nodding. "We should expand the our side then work on the inside so we don't bother the queens and kits too much." Whiskers twitch the donor warrior added.
She paused as she saw the group of cats who were bringing sticks and reeds in. She approached the pile of sticks and reeds. She grabbed some sticks and began to dig in the ground so that she could start placing support in.

Fuzzy
June 20th, 2019, 04:57 PM
Speckledkit sniffed the warrior a skyclanner..., she nervously looked up at the warrior and stammered a little,” I-I’m going to-to to become an-an-an app-apprentice.” She meowed nervously looking at the Skyclan warrior.

Tigerspirit was puzzled by her reasoning. Sad because she was going to be an apprentice? He hummed a bit. She is going to take some time. He thought twitching his eat back. "Why's that? Is there a reason why you don't want to become an apprentice?" He asked her his voice calm and features gentle.

She paused as she saw the group of cats who were bringing sticks and reeds in. She approached the pile of sticks and reeds. She grabbed some sticks and began to dig in the ground so that she could start placing support in.

Following the molly into the nursery Fozheart began working with her. Building up sports and weaving in reeds around the sticks. The russet tom did this as an apprentice and when his kits were kits he had helped patch up the nursery. "So Honeybee, do you help with repairs often?" He asked briefly before internally scolding himself for such a weird question.

Mango
June 20th, 2019, 05:54 PM
Tigerspirit was puzzled by her reasoning. Sad because she was going to be an apprentice? He hummed a bit. She is going to take some time. He thought twitching his eat back. "Why's that? Is there a reason why you don't want to become an apprentice?" He asked her his voice calm and features gentle.

Following the molly into the nursery Fozheart began working with her. Building up sports and weaving in reeds around the sticks. The russet tom did this as an apprentice and when his kits were kits he had helped patch up the nursery. "So Honeybee, do you help with repairs often?" He asked briefly before internally scolding himself for such a weird question.

Honeybee not bothering to look up from her work replied to Foxheart,” Yes I do. But right now, due to being a queen I insisted on working on the nursery so I can keep an eye on my kits as I don’t exactly trust the other queens to watch my kits that much, so I’m close so they can go running to me.” She responded going back to her work.

Speckledkit looked up at Tigertree nervously, she knew she sounded like a much younger kit than she was and that she was small for her age,” I don’t want to leave the nursery, and I can’t sleep in the nursery as an apprentice. And even worse, I’ll have to leave camp!” She squeaked.

Mango
June 21st, 2019, 03:53 PM
Tyler_Joseph
Sunflowerkit sat in the nursery, her fur was well groomed and neat, but she wanted to do something, she knew she came off as shy, but it was just her discomfort. She felt uncomfortable always, but she didn’t know why, she was confident playing would distract her from her discomfort.

wickedvirtues
June 22nd, 2019, 09:00 PM
Tyler_Joseph
Sunflowerkit sat in the nursery, her fur was well groomed and neat, but she wanted to do something, she knew she came off as shy, but it was just her discomfort. She felt uncomfortable always, but she didn’t know why, she was confident playing would distract her from her discomfort.

A small calico looked up from the ball of moss she'd been batting about the nursery. She shook a few strands of the plant from her fur and looked around the nursery for somebody to talk to. She spotted another kit in the nursery. They seemed a bit nervous. The she-kit decided to say hello. It wasn't like anything could go too wrong with a simple hi. The she-kit confidently trotted over, her tail curled behind her and her
eyes bright. "Hello! I'm Sweetkit. What's your name?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

Mango
June 23rd, 2019, 12:17 PM
A small calico looked up from the ball of moss she'd been batting about the nursery. She shook a few strands of the plant from her fur and looked around the nursery for somebody to talk to. She spotted another kit in the nursery. They seemed a bit nervous. The she-kit decided to say hello. It wasn't like anything could go too wrong with a simple hi. The she-kit confidently trotted over, her tail curled behind her and her
eyes bright. "Hello! I'm Sweetkit. What's your name?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.
She glanced up at Sweetkit,” I’m Sunflowerkit.” She meowed politely. She paused unsure of what to say. She paused a bit unsure of what to say.

wickedvirtues
June 26th, 2019, 10:57 AM
She glanced up at Sweetkit,” I’m Sunflowerkit.” She meowed politely. She paused unsure of what to say. She paused a bit unsure of what to say.

Sweetkit smiled excitedly. "Nice to meet you, Sunflowerkit!" She replied in a high-pitched chirp. She sat beside the other kit. "What're you doing?" She asked, tilting her head to the side a bit. The calico's fur was fluffy and somewhat messy, and her eyes were big and shiny with curiosity.

Mango
June 26th, 2019, 11:56 AM
Sweetkit smiled excitedly. "Nice to meet you, Sunflowerkit!" She replied in a high-pitched chirp. She sat beside the other kit. "What're you doing?" She asked, tilting her head to the side a bit. The calico's fur was fluffy and somewhat messy, and her eyes were big and shiny with curiosity.
She smiled a lit,” Just dying of boredom,” she replied unsure of what else to say.

wickedvirtues
June 27th, 2019, 08:28 PM
She smiled a lit,” Just dying of boredom,” she replied unsure of what else to say.

Sweetkit tilted her head to the side slightly, blinking quickly a few times. "Do you want to play with me?" She asked after a moment, fluffing her tail slightly.

Mango
June 27th, 2019, 10:18 PM
Sweetkit tilted her head to the side slightly, blinking quickly a few times. "Do you want to play with me?" She asked after a moment, fluffing her tail slightly.
She gave a slight nod before nervously meowing,” Sure.” To Sweetkit,” What game?” She asked curiously.

wickedvirtues
July 3rd, 2019, 07:08 PM
She gave a slight nod before nervously meowing,” Sure.” To Sweetkit,” What game?” She asked curiously.

"We could playyyy..." she trailed off, examining the nursery quickly. "Mossball? Or deputies and leaders? Maybe hide and seek?" She listed, wiggling slightly in excitement as she tried to think of all the games they could play.

Mango
July 7th, 2019, 03:51 PM
"We could playyyy..." she trailed off, examining the nursery quickly. "Mossball? Or deputies and leaders? Maybe hide and seek?" She listed, wiggling slightly in excitement as she tried to think of all the games they could play.
She flicked her tail,” Whichever you want to play!” She giggled happily.

wickedvirtues
July 10th, 2019, 01:19 PM
She flicked her tail,” Whichever you want to play!” She giggled happily.

Sweetkit's ears pricked up. "Hmm..." she padded over towards the ball of moss she'd been playing with earlier. She added a bit more moss to the small sphere before rolling it over towards Sunflower kit. "I was using this earlier. It should still work for our game!" She exclaimed happily.

Mango
July 10th, 2019, 02:18 PM
Sweetkit's ears pricked up. "Hmm..." she padded over towards the ball of moss she'd been playing with earlier. She added a bit more moss to the small sphere before rolling it over towards Sunflower kit. "I was using this earlier. It should still work for our game!" She exclaimed happily.
She nodded some in excitement,” Alright!” She purred pattering the mossball back to Sweetkit.

wickedvirtues
July 10th, 2019, 03:34 PM
She nodded some in excitement,” Alright!” She purred pattering the mossball back to Sweetkit.

The ball rolled over to Sweetkit's paws and she batted it back towards Sunflowerkit. She purred softly, excitement in her large eyes and her tail swishing behind her.

Mango
July 10th, 2019, 09:39 PM
The ball rolled over to Sweetkit's paws and she batted it back towards Sunflowerkit. She purred softly, excitement in her large eyes and her tail swishing behind her.
She giggled and battered it back again.

wickedvirtues
July 17th, 2019, 10:24 AM
She giggled and battered it back again.

Sweetkit chased after the ball of plant-life, catching it between her paws and batting it back towards the other she-kit, tail twitching softly as she puffed out her fur.

Mango
July 18th, 2019, 08:50 AM
Sweetkit chased after the ball of plant-life, catching it between her paws and batting it back towards the other she-kit, tail twitching softly as she puffed out her fur.
She squealed as she missed the ball and fell in the dirt before hopping up and retrieving the ball and batting it back to her.

~Silverkit~
July 19th, 2019, 08:40 AM
GLaDOS Gold Vulture Killer of Madness Rosemew
Moonstream let out a sigh of exhaustion and curled her tail around her new born kits. She was glad that Sparkheart had moved clans so they could be together. It was true that the kits were half Shadowclan but that couldn't do any harm since their father was here now, right?

Madelaine
July 19th, 2019, 05:55 PM
Moonstream let out a sigh of exhaustion and curled her tail around her new born kits. She was glad that Sparkheart had moved clans so they could be together. It was true that the kits were half Shadowclan but that couldn't do any harm since their father was here now, right?

Sparkheart padded into the nursery after his mate had given birth to his kits. He walked over to his mate and sat down beside her. The tom pressed his nose on her cheek. "Their beautiful.", he meowed.

furrensic
July 21st, 2019, 08:48 AM
@GlaDOS ~Silverkit~
_____

The ginger and white tabby gave a mew, tiny freckled nose scrunching up. Everything felt.... different now, fur fluffing as a warm breeze blew into the nursery. All the new scents made him feel somewhat confused, curling up into his mothers fur.

(( Aa so short!!))

Madelaine
August 11th, 2019, 08:59 PM
~ ~Silverkit~ | Rosemew ~

Sparkheart pressed his nose to is son's fur. "It's okay little one. I'm sure that mommy will take care of you and I'll always be here for you too.", he meowed. He glanced at his mate with a smile and a purr. "I tink we should name them.", he meowed.

Madelaine
August 11th, 2019, 09:07 PM
~ Okapi ~

(sorry for the late reply)
Tigerkit sat inside the nursery, starring out if the den at the camp. He had been waiting for his father to show up, but Scarfang hadn't all day like he normally did. The tom kit stood up, placing his ears and tail down in disappointment. He padded over to his nest and laid down.

Deerlie
August 13th, 2019, 09:39 AM
Crap, i forgot my kit ;-;)

Mango
August 13th, 2019, 02:20 PM
~ Okapi ~

(sorry for the late reply)
Tigerkit sat inside the nursery, starring out if the den at the camp. He had been waiting for his father to show up, but Scarfang hadn't all day like he normally did. The tom kit stood up, placing his ears and tail down in disappointment. He padded over to his nest and laid down.
Fazekit wiggled in excitement before bounding over to the young kit,” Hi! What’s up! Do you want to play?” She asked squealing in excitment.

Madelaine
August 13th, 2019, 03:25 PM
Fazekit wiggled in excitement before bounding over to the young kit,” Hi! What’s up! Do you want to play?” She asked squealing in excitment.

Tigerkit looked at Fazekit with a friendly smile. "Sure what do you want to play?", he asked. The younger kit stood up from his nest.

Mango
August 14th, 2019, 01:36 PM
Tigerkit looked at Fazekit with a friendly smile. "Sure what do you want to play?", he asked. The younger kit stood up from his nest.
Not listening she pounced on Tigerkit squealing.

Madelaine
August 16th, 2019, 01:19 AM
Not listening she pounced on Tigerkit squealing.

Tigerkit fell as Fazekit pounced on top of him. The kit had no idea what was going on, so he stood up and gave out a hiss. "What was that for?", he snapped.

Mango
August 16th, 2019, 02:37 PM
Tigerkit fell as Fazekit pounced on top of him. The kit had no idea what was going on, so he stood up and gave out a hiss. "What was that for?", he snapped.
She giggled,” We are playing!” She squealed bowing down playfully waiting for Tigerkit to attack her.

Madelaine
August 20th, 2019, 11:01 PM
She giggled,” We are playing!” She squealed bowing down playfully waiting for Tigerkit to attack her.

Tigerkit let out a playful smile and jumped at Fazekit. He gave her ear a playful flicker with his paw. "I see how it is now
", he giggled.

Mango
August 21st, 2019, 11:54 AM
Tigerkit let out a playful smile and jumped at Fazekit. He gave her ear a playful flicker with his paw. "I see how it is now
", he giggled.
She let herself be knocked down giggling some before giving off a noise that sounding like an oof as she fell,” Hey!” She squeaked as she stood up and battered at Tigerkit’s ears.

Fuzzy
August 24th, 2019, 12:05 AM
Tail slowly tapping the ground the silver molly laid watching what was going on in the nursery. Since joining RiverClan she had felt uneasy about letting Bunnykit out of her sight. She was a SkyClan cat and was proud of that. Joining RiverClan not only tattered her pride but bugged her. The queen was surrounded by cats that used to be her enemies.
Dozing off a tad Silverflame flickered her green eyes flickering. She was tierd. Being a single mother was tiering. And she just had Bunny! Though being in an unfamiliar place made it worse. Yeah Silver had lived here for a few moons now but would it ever be home? It didn't feel like it would.

(Ended up in the nursery)
RedHead

RedHead
August 25th, 2019, 12:19 PM
Tail slowly tapping the ground the silver molly laid watching what was going on in the nursery. Since joining RiverClan she had felt uneasy about letting Bunnykit out of her sight. She was a SkyClan cat and was proud of that. Joining RiverClan not only tattered her pride but bugged her. The queen was surrounded by cats that used to be her enemies.
Dozing off a tad Silverflame flickered her green eyes flickering. She was tierd. Being a single mother was tiering. And she just had Bunny! Though being in an unfamiliar place made it worse. Yeah Silver had lived here for a few moons now but would it ever be home? It didn't feel like it would.

(Ended up in the nursery)
RedHead

Bunnykit has wandered a little far from his mother, but as soon as he spotted a bigger kit giving him a once-over, he scampered back to her. The small kit hated it here. He’d only lived in Skyclan or about four moons, but that was still the majority of his currently short life. He was only five moons old, but he was tiny. Most cats were surprised by the fact that an only kit would be a tiny little thing, unless they were severely sick. But Bunnykit was extremely healthy. He was just small.
Leaping over Silverflame’s tail, Bunnykit approached her front paws, placing his own small ones on top of them to get a better vantage point. “Mom, why do the other kits look at me weird?” He questioned, feathery silver tail flicking back and forth ever so slightly. A look into his inward nervousness at being in this strange place. He knew they lived here now, Silverflame has explained that to him plenty of times. He still didn’t like it.

Fuzzy
August 25th, 2019, 06:43 PM
Bunnykit has wandered a little far from his mother, but as soon as he spotted a bigger kit giving him a once-over, he scampered back to her. The small kit hated it here. He’d only lived in Skyclan or about four moons, but that was still the majority of his currently short life. He was only five moons old, but he was tiny. Most cats were surprised by the fact that an only kit would be a tiny little thing, unless they were severely sick. But Bunnykit was extremely healthy. He was just small.
Leaping over Silverflame’s tail, Bunnykit approached her front paws, placing his own small ones on top of them to get a better vantage point. “Mom, why do the other kits look at me weird?” He questioned, feathery silver tail flicking back and forth ever so slightly. A look into his inward nervousness at being in this strange place. He knew they lived here now, Silverflame has explained that to him plenty of times. He still didn’t like it.

At the sudden weight on her paws Silverflame's eyes snapped open. She hadn't realized that she dozed off. Bunnykit's question made her a bit upset inwardly. How dare someone make her kit feel so uncomfortable! He had no choice on being here it wasn't his choice or even hers. They were here because Grousestar decided it would be best. Ridicules.
"Honey, " Silverflame started lightly resting her nose in his head for a bit. "Your a stranger to them they just don't know what to do." Was she defining them or making him feel better? She had no idea. "Don't fret over them okay Bun?" Silver meowed eyes soft. Truth be told she might be to soft on him but he was her only kit. He needed something to support him especially when f he was so small for his age.

RedHead
August 25th, 2019, 09:09 PM
At the sudden weight on her paws Silverflame's eyes snapped open. She hadn't realized that she dozed off. Bunnykit's question made her a bit upset inwardly. How dare someone make her kit feel so uncomfortable! He had no choice on being here it wasn't his choice or even hers. They were here because Grousestar decided it would be best. Ridicules.
"Honey, " Silverflame started lightly resting her nose in his head for a bit. "Your a stranger to them they just don't know what to do." Was she defining them or making him feel better? She had no idea. "Don't fret over them okay Bun?" Silver meowed eyes soft. Truth be told she might be to soft on him but he was her only kit. He needed something to support him especially when f he was so small for his age.

He listened to his mother’s words, pale eyes wide as she explained this to him. Though his features contorted into a little frown afterwards. “Honestly mama, I think they’re stranger. They smell weird.” He wrinkled his nose. Bunnykit was still not used to this fishy smell, it was so different from his old home and he was having a hard time adjusting to it.
He then stepped off of her paws, going over to her tail and batting at it lightly, claws sheathed. “But what if I ever want to play with them? What do I do then?” He looked over his shoulder at Silverflame, a cheeky smile now on his face. “I mean you’re a great playmate of course, but I don’t have littermates like a lot of the other kits. They get a built-in playmate.” He didn’t want to make his mom feel bad, but Bunnykit did want to play with others his age. he was worried he’d become an apprentice and still not have anyone. “Maybe you could find someone that wants to play with me.” He looked at Silverflame with bright eyes, turning around and sitting in front of her face, eyes bright and hopeful. He had always believed his mother was capable of anything. “But not too many kits. Too many kits is... frustrating.” He made a little face before letting out a small laugh.

Turtel Tail
August 28th, 2019, 03:16 PM
you herd sound in the bushes a little kit emerges it is a brown she-kit

Madelaine
October 10th, 2019, 03:43 PM
| Nebby; |

A tabby kitten was fast asleep in his nest after a night of restless sleep. He hadn't been to sleep at all last night and just wanted to sleep. Tigerkit's paws began to twitch as he dreamed about him trying to catch a butterfly in the Riverclan camp. The kit stood up, still sleeping and relocated his body in a different position in his sleep. "Im going to get you butterfly.", he whispered in his sleep. In Tigerkit's dream he had the butterfly underneath his paws, but it soon escaped his grasp.

sunflowers.
October 11th, 2019, 07:00 AM
| Nebby; |

A tabby kitten was fast asleep in his nest after a night of restless sleep. He hadn't been to sleep at all last night and just wanted to sleep. Tigerkit's paws began to twitch as he dreamed about him trying to catch a butterfly in the Riverclan camp. The kit stood up, still sleeping and relocated his body in a different position in his sleep. "Im going to get you butterfly.", he whispered in his sleep. In Tigerkit's dream he had the butterfly underneath his paws, but it soon escaped his grasp.

Scarfang entered the nursery, seeing his son sleeping soundly, and occasionally twitching. He walked over to him, curling around him and closing his eyes.

Skeleton Bliss Girl

Moon Lily
October 12th, 2019, 09:43 PM
Skeleton Bliss Girl

Spiritflight wandered beside the nursery, his pawsteps leaving slight prints in the ground. He looked his head in, trying to find his mate. His eyes shifted around the den, catching every detail. He breathed in the milky scent softly. He inhaled, and padded inside. He caught sight of some kits in the corner, and he was reminded of Beetlekit. He wondered where the small kit was now. He turned away, and looked to the other side. Moonriselight?

Madelaine
October 14th, 2019, 04:05 PM
Scarfang entered the nursery, seeing his son sleeping soundly, and occasionally twitching. He walked over to him, curling around him and closing his eyes.

Skeleton Bliss Girl

Tigerkit felt a pelt curl around him and he shot up to see his father. "How long have I been asleep?", he asked. He let out a yawn, stretching out his front legs. He settled back down, but stayed awake.

Skeleton Bliss Girl

Spiritflight wandered beside the nursery, his pawsteps leaving slight prints in the ground. He looked his head in, trying to find his mate. His eyes shifted around the den, catching every detail. He breathed in the milky scent softly. He inhaled, and padded inside. He caught sight of some kits in the corner, and he was reminded of Beetlekit. He wondered where the small kit was now. He turned away, and looked to the other side. Moonriselight?

Moonriselight was sleeping in her nest, scenting a familiar scent. She stood up and saw her mate Spiritflight. "Good afternoon my love. Sorry if I'm tired I went hunting this morning.", she meowed to the tom. The queen stood up and stretched out her front paws in a yawn. Moonriselight padded over to him, giving him an affectionate lick on the cheek.

Moon Lily
October 14th, 2019, 04:49 PM
Tigerkit felt a pelt curl around him and he shot up to see his father. "How long have I been asleep?", he asked. He let out a yawn, stretching out his front legs. He settled back down, but stayed awake.

Moonriselight was sleeping in her nest, scenting a familiar scent. She stood up and saw her mate Spiritflight. "Good afternoon my love. Sorry if I'm tired I went hunting this morning.", she meowed to the tom. The queen stood up and stretched out her front paws in a yawn. Moonriselight padded over to him, giving him an affectionate lick on the cheek.
Spiritflight smiled, chuckling slightly. He nuzzled her head lovingly.
"Hello, Dearest." He mewed cheerfully. His ears perked up happily, "No worries! Hunting can be tiring sometimes...how are you doing?" He asked merrily, tail waving in long arches.

sunflowers.
October 15th, 2019, 07:01 AM

"Not long, Tigerkit." Scarfang responded, ears flicking. "Go back to sleep if you want."

Madelaine
October 21st, 2019, 12:13 PM
Spiritflight smiled, chuckling slightly. He nuzzled her head lovingly.
"Hello, Dearest." He mewed cheerfully. His ears perked up happily, "No worries! Hunting can be tiring sometimes...how are you doing?" He asked merrily, tail waving in long arches.

Moonriselight smiled and nuzzled her mate. "Beetlekit is outside if your wondering. That kit I swear is restless.", she meowed with a purr. The molly glanced at the nursery exit.

"Not long, Tigerkit." Scarfang responded, ears flicking. "Go back to sleep if you want."

Tigerkit curled back up into a ball, trying to fall back asleep, but couldn't. He lifted up his head to look at his father. "Papa. I can't sleep.", he meowed in a whine. His stomache began to ache.

sunflowers.
October 21st, 2019, 12:49 PM
Moonriselight smiled and nuzzled her mate. "Beetlekit is outside if your wondering. That kit I swear is restless.", she meowed with a purr. The molly glanced at the nursery exit.

Tigerkit curled back up into a ball, trying to fall back asleep, but couldn't. He lifted up his head to look at his father. "Papa. I can't sleep.", he meowed in a whine. His stomache began to ache.

Scarfang looked at his son. "Are you hungry?" He asked him, sitting up a bit.

Madelaine
October 21st, 2019, 01:01 PM
Scarfang looked at his son. "Are you hungry?" He asked him, sitting up a bit.

Tigerkit looked up at him. "Yeah I think so.", he meowed back. He didn't want to worry his dad if it were nothing. He hadn't eaten since last night before going to bed.

sunflowers.
October 22nd, 2019, 05:36 AM
Tigerkit looked up at him. "Yeah I think so.", he meowed back. He didn't want to worry his dad if it were nothing. He hadn't eaten since last night before going to bed.

"Then go eat. I'll wait here." he gazed at his son, yawning a bit, before resting his head on his paws.

Moon Lily
October 22nd, 2019, 08:40 AM

Spiritflight laughed, purring. Oh, Beetlekit! He was always up to mischief...
"At least he has the sense to know when to stop." He mewed, grinning. He glanced at the exit with her. "Don't be worried."

Madelaine
October 22nd, 2019, 10:28 AM
"Then go eat. I'll wait here." he gazed at his son, yawning a bit, before resting his head on his paws.

Tigerkit nodded and pulled out a mouse from the pile and brought it back to the nursery. He sat down and began to eat it. He scarfed it down then laid back down beside Scarfang.

Spiritflight laughed, purring. Oh, Beetlekit! He was always up to mischief...
"At least he has the sense to know when to stop." He mewed, grinning. He glanced at the exit with her. "Don't be worried."

Moonriselight let out a chuckle too. "Im not too worried. He's getting too big for the nursery.", she meowed. The only time she would be wirried about her son is when he became an apprentice. She didn't want him to grow up at all. "Why does he have to grow.", she whispered.

Moon Lily
October 22nd, 2019, 10:37 AM
Tigerkit nodded and pulled out a mouse from the pile and brought it back to the nursery. He sat down and began to eat it. He scarfed it down then laid back down beside Scarfang.

Moonriselight let out a chuckle too. "Im not too worried. He's getting too big for the nursery.", she meowed. The only time she would be wirried about her son is when he became an apprentice. She didn't want him to grow up at all. "Why does he have to grow.", she whispered.
Spiritflight curled his tail around Moonriselight's reassuringly. It was true, it did seem like Beetlekit was growing up too fast.
"He seemed to grow bigger by the day, doesn't he?" He mewed, smiling. His ears perked up, surprised, at Moonriselight's question.
"You know he has to someday. And as far as I can tell, Beetlekit will still be the adorable little bug we all know his as, even as an apprentice, as a warrior, even! The point is...it'll all be fine. I know he will. "

sunflowers.
October 22nd, 2019, 11:12 AM

Scarfang pulled his son closer to him, wrapping his tail around the small bundle of fluff. He yawned, resting his head back on his paws again. "I love you, Tigerkit."

Doom
November 8th, 2019, 05:31 PM
xeno

Bearkit had been grooming himself all morning, making sure his fluffy pelt was in tip-top shape for the day. It would inevitably get messed up again, but at least he tried. His parents seemed busier than ever with work lately, in fact, he rarely ever saw them. At least he had his siblings.

Bearkit looked back at his family nest and smiled. All his sisters were still asleep. Wait...no. One was missing. Oh no. She was missing. His smile faded. "Beetlekit...?" He weakly called out, slowly rising into a defensive stance. The young tom swallowed hard as he scanned the den. He hated how his sister's pelt blended perfectly within the shadows, making it almost impossible to find her. The once peaceful silence of the nursery became eerie and uncomfortable. Bearkit furrowed his brows. "Beetlekit, this isn't funny, you know how I feel about hide-and-seek."

Jesse
November 8th, 2019, 06:19 PM
xeno

Bearkit had been grooming himself all morning, making sure his fluffy pelt was in tip-top shape for the day. It would inevitably get messed up again, but at least he tried. His parents seemed busier than ever with work lately, in fact, he rarely ever saw them. At least he had his siblings.

Bearkit looked back at his family nest and smiled. All his sisters were still asleep. Wait...no. One was missing. Oh no. She was missing. His smile faded. "Beetlekit...?" He weakly called out, slowly rising into a defensive stance. The young tom swallowed hard as he scanned the den. He hated how his sister's pelt blended perfectly within the shadows, making it almost impossible to find her. The once peaceful silence of the nursery became eerie and uncomfortable. Bearkit furrowed his brows. "Beetlekit, this isn't funny, you know how I feel about hide-and-seek."

Beetlekit sat back on her haunches, her wide, green eyes focused intently on his rear. She'd perfected the art of brother-scaring, something she took great pride in. Even if it meant she'd get an earfull from the other queens. "Oh, poor Bearkit." they consoled him. "Don't scare your brother like that." they would scold her. "Be a better sister." Stupid old dunderheads. They just didn't know what fun was. She hated how much attention Bearkit got. All because he was too soft to stand up for himself. Stupid, fat Bearkit. Someday they'd all pay attention to her and he'd be the one left out.

Beetlekit let out a yowl and lunged forward, launching herself onto Bearkit's back and biting down hard on his ear. "Gotcha again, stupid! Hahaha!" She taunted with a mouth full of ear. "Next time I'm gonna bite off your tail!"

Doom
November 8th, 2019, 10:05 PM
Beetlekit sat back on her haunches, her wide, green eyes focused intently on his rear. She'd perfected the art of brother-scaring, something she took great pride in. Even if it meant she'd get an earfull from the other queens. "Oh, poor Bearkit." they consoled him. "Don't scare your brother like that." they would scold her. "Be a better sister." Stupid old dunderheads. They just didn't know what fun was. She hated how much attention Bearkit got. All because he was too soft to stand up for himself. Stupid, fat Bearkit. Someday they'd all pay attention to her and he'd be the one left out.

Beetlekit let out a yowl and lunged forward, launching herself onto Bearkit's back and biting down hard on his ear. "Gotcha again, stupid! Hahaha!" She taunted with a mouth full of ear. "Next time I'm gonna bite off your tail!"

A sharp pain pierced his ear. "OW!" Bearkit yowled in agony, kicking and turning sharply like a bull. "Get off, get off, get off!" He desperately whined. It really didn't take long to fling his smaller sister off his shoulders, all he had to do was roll over and squish her until she let go, but it felt like an eternity. "Beetlekit!" He hissed her name, squinting at her through watering eyes. "You can't bite me like that!" The poor kitten sniffed, resting down on his haunches adjacent from Beetlekit.

His hide was tough, but his ears? Cheap shot. He licked his paw and carefully swiped it over his aching ear. It stung, and he winced at the pain, but he should be okay. He could almost feel the wind blow through them. Bearkit shot a glare at Beetlekit, hurt. "I could take you on if you didn't cheat, you know..." The words were weak and shaky, but he meant it. Finally catching his breath, Bearkit sighed. "Now I'll have to groom myself all over again."

Jesse
November 8th, 2019, 11:09 PM
A sharp pain pierced his ear. "OW!" Bearkit yowled in agony, kicking and turning sharply like a bull. "Get off, get off, get off!" He desperately whined. It really didn't take long to fling his smaller sister off his shoulders, all he had to do was roll over and squish her until she let go, but it felt like an eternity. "Beetlekit!" He hissed her name, squinting at her through watering eyes. "You can't bite me like that!" The poor kitten sniffed, resting down on his haunches adjacent from Beetlekit.

His hide was tough, but his ears? Cheap shot. He licked his paw and carefully swiped it over his aching ear. It stung, and he winced at the pain, but he should be okay. He could almost feel the wind blow through them. Bearkit shot a glare at Beetlekit, hurt. "I could take you on if you didn't cheat, you know..." The words were weak and shaky, but he meant it. Finally catching his breath, Bearkit sighed. "Now I'll have to groom myself all over again."

Beetlekit was nearly crushed as Bearkit rolled all of his weight onto her. "Get off, ya great lug!" she wheezed, desperately trying to claw her way out from under him. She finally managed to slip away, gasping for air like she'd almost drowned. "I just did, mousebrain." She spat, her tail twitching like an angry snake. "Now you're as ugly as you are stinky." She seemed very proud of the mark she made on Bearkit, admiring it as though it were a trophy.

"Only losers play by the rules, Bearkit. Not everybody is as goody goody as you." She gave a snarky retort and began licking at her ruffled chest fur. Not that it would do much good. Her pelt just seemed to be messy and unkempt naturally, much to the dismay of anyone who tried to make her look presentable. "Besides," she continued. "You wouldn't be able to catch me anyway."

Beetlekit kicked a cloud of dirt at Bearkits face and stuck out her tongue. "Who are you trying to impress? You might as well just give up, you look like a hairball."

Doom
November 9th, 2019, 01:00 AM
Beetlekit was nearly crushed as Bearkit rolled all of his weight onto her. "Get off, ya great lug!" she wheezed, desperately trying to claw her way out from under him. She finally managed to slip away, gasping for air like she'd almost drowned. "I just did, mousebrain." She spat, her tail twitching like an angry snake. "Now you're as ugly as you are stinky." She seemed very proud of the mark she made on Bearkit, admiring it as though it were a trophy.

"Only losers play by the rules, Bearkit. Not everybody is as goody goody as you." She gave a snarky retort and began licking at her ruffled chest fur. Not that it would do much good. Her pelt just seemed to be messy and unkempt naturally, much to the dismay of anyone who tried to make her look presentable. "Besides," she continued. "You wouldn't be able to catch me anyway."

Beetlekit kicked a cloud of dirt at Bearkits face and stuck out her tongue. "Who are you trying to impress? You might as well just give up, you look like a hairball."

While Beetlekit was both bark and bite, she certainly had more bark to spare, and Bearkit was grateful for that. Rolling his eyes at his sister's harsh comments, Bearkit instinctively started grooming during their conversation. "It's not about who I'm trying to impress. I just like looking nice. Not like you would understand that, though. He smiled at that, almost sheepishly. Secretly, Bearkit was embarrassed by his enormous size. All the excessive grooming was meant to keep his pelt down to help him look smaller. The cleanliness was just a bonus. But there was no way he'd let Beetlekit know that. Then again, it never worked, anyways. His pelt would always fluff back up again within an hour.

"And I'm not a loser," Bearkit added, hurt. "There's more to life than fighting, Beetleki–" A dry, dusty cloud of dirt cut him off, coating his lungs and tickling his nose. He sneezed loud and dramatically, followed by a coughing-fit. After sniffling sensitively with a paw covering his nose, Bearkit let out a wheezy hiss. "Meanie!" He sneezed again, tears beginning to stream his cheeks. "You know I have a sensitive nose!" Allergies had to be one of the few weaknesses Bearkit had; along with water, fear of the dark, and Beetlekit's ear-nips.

Now irritated, Bearkit waved his tail, sweeping up an even bigger dust-cloud toward his sister. "Ha! Now we're even, bug-breath." He gave a satisfactory nod, wiped his tears, then continued grooming.

Jesse
November 9th, 2019, 05:13 PM
While Beetlekit was both bark and bite, she certainly had more bark to spare, and Bearkit was grateful for that. Rolling his eyes at his sister's harsh comments, Bearkit instinctively started grooming during their conversation. "It's not about who I'm trying to impress. I just like looking nice. Not like you would understand that, though. He smiled at that, almost sheepishly. Secretly, Bearkit was embarrassed by his enormous size. All the excessive grooming was meant to keep his pelt down to help him look smaller. The cleanliness was just a bonus. But there was no way he'd let Beetlekit know that. Then again, it never worked, anyways. His pelt would always fluff back up again within an hour.

"And I'm not a loser," Bearkit added, hurt. "There's more to life than fighting, Beetleki–" A dry, dusty cloud of dirt cut him off, coating his lungs and tickling his nose. He sneezed loud and dramatically, followed by a coughing-fit. After sniffling sensitively with a paw covering his nose, Bearkit let out a wheezy hiss. "Meanie!" He sneezed again, tears beginning to stream his cheeks. "You know I have a sensitive nose!" Allergies had to be one of the few weaknesses Bearkit had; along with water, fear of the dark, and Beetlekit's ear-nips.

Now irritated, Bearkit waved his tail, sweeping up an even bigger dust-cloud toward his sister. "Ha! Now we're even, bug-breath." He gave a satisfactory nod, wiped his tears, then continued grooming.

"Duuuh. That's why I did it, fuzz-brain." Beetlekit gave a nasty sneer, wrinkling up her nose with contempt. Poor, stupid frog-faced Bearkit. He might've been big, but he was also dumber than a rock. He'd never make a great warrior. Not like her anyway. She'd no doubt be unmatched. She had the guts, the ambition and the brains. Well, at least she thought so.

As Beetlekit opened her mouth to speak again, she got a maw full of dirt. She spat and spluttered like a suffocating fish, gasping for breath in between. "You-" she wheezed. "Stinkin' hairball!" She paused to cough a while more. "I'll kill you!" Beetlekit threw herself at her brother in a frenzied rage, hooking her claws into his thick hide and biting into his shoulders.

Doom
November 9th, 2019, 05:36 PM
"Duuuh. That's why I did it, fuzz-brain." Beetlekit gave a nasty sneer, wrinkling up her nose with contempt. Poor, stupid frog-faced Bearkit. He might've been big, but he was also dumber than a rock. He'd never make a great warrior. Not like her anyway. She'd no doubt be unmatched. She had the guts, the ambition and the brains. Well, at least she thought so.

As Beetlekit opened her mouth to speak again, she got a maw full of dirt. She spat and spluttered like a suffocating fish, gasping for breath in between. "You-" she wheezed. "Stinkin' hairball!" She paused to cough a while more. "I'll kill you!" Beetlekit threw herself at her brother in a frenzied rage, hooking her claws into his thick hide and biting into his shoulders.

Bearkit didn't even flinch when his sister came charging after him. Her claws only tickled his backside and her hits were barely even noticed through his thick pelt. It actually amused him when she tried bitting his shoulders. "Your...mouth is too small, sis." Bearkit chuckled, watching Beetlekit take mouthfuls of his fur between bites.

He frowned as she continued, furiously sinking her teeth repeatedly into his shoulder-fur like a rabid animal. It looks like he'll just have to give up grooming for today. "Beetlekit, please stop. You're gonna choke!" He shoved her off with a gentle push of his paw, rolling her onto the ground. "Mom said you should target your energy on other things, remember?"

Jesse
November 9th, 2019, 07:05 PM
Bearkit didn't even flinch when his sister came charging after him. Her claws only tickled his backside and her hits were barely even noticed through his thick pelt. It actually amused him when she tried bitting his shoulders. "Your...mouth is too small, sis." Bearkit chuckled, watching Beetlekit take mouthfuls of his fur between bites.

He frowned as she continued, furiously sinking her teeth repeatedly into his shoulder-fur like a rabid animal. It looks like he'll just have to give up grooming for today. "Beetlekit, please stop. You're gonna choke!" He shoved her off with a gentle push of his paw, rolling her onto the ground. "Mom said you should target your energy on other things, remember?"

Beetlekit only latched on harder as he tried to discourage her, but try as she might, her teeth wouldn’t break his hardened skin and her claws would only become entangled in wafts of his thick fur as she grasped at him. Foxdung! Foxdung! Foxdung! Beetlekit was so frustrated she wanted to scream until her lungs hurt. This wasn’t fair. It wasn’t fair. She was never going to give up. She wouldn't let go until she suffocated. He would have to pry her cold, dead paws off of him. Why don't you just give your strength to me, you big dumb idiot?! You're just keeping it all to yourself and you don't even use it! Starclan should've made ME the strong one!

Finally, Bearkit dislodged her. She tumbled to the ground in a ball of claws and fury, hissing and spitting like an angry badger. She whipped around to face him, ready to lunge again. "I don't CARE what mom says! She doesn't know anything about me! She doesn't know anything about either of us!" She hissed venomously. "Stop being such a cleanpaw! You're just-" Beetlekit began choking up, tears welling in her softening, green eyes. "Just.." She caved. Her pelt was hot with shame as she began sniveling like a... well.. a kit.

Doom
November 9th, 2019, 07:26 PM
Beetlekit only latched on harder as he tried to discourage her, but try as she might, her teeth wouldn’t break his hardened skin and her claws would only become entangled in wafts of his thick fur as she grasped at him. Foxdung! Foxdung! Foxdung! Beetlekit was so frustrated she wanted to scream until her lungs hurt. This wasn’t fair. It wasn’t fair. She was never going to give up. She wouldn't let go until she suffocated. He would have to pry her cold, dead paws off of him. Why don't you just give your strength to me, you big dumb idiot?! You're just keeping it all to yourself and you don't even use it! Starclan should've made ME the strong one!

Finally, Bearkit dislodged her. She tumbled to the ground in a ball of claws and fury, hissing and spitting like an angry badger. She whipped around to face him, ready to lunge again. "I don't CARE what mom says! She doesn't know anything about me! She doesn't know anything about either of us!" She hissed venomously. "Stop being such a cleanpaw! You're just-" Beetlekit began choking up, tears welling in her softening, green eyes. "Just.." She caved. Her pelt was hot with shame as she began sniveling like a... well.. a kit.

Oh. Now she was...crying? This is new.

"Hey, wait, I didn't mean to upset you..." Bearkit hesitated as he approached his sister. He took a seat beside her and gently ran his tail along Beetlekit's flank for comfort, alsotrying not to burry her or knock her over. He always took her as the emotional type, but he never saw her this sad before. Knowing he was the reason why she hurt made Bearkit feel bad. His pelt heated. Now he really wished he was smaller...

Sighing defeatedly, Bearkit lapped sweetly behind Beetlekit's ear. "You know what? Now that I think about it, you have something I don't." The giant kitten smiled down at his sister. "You got courage!" Bearkit exclaimed, puffing out his chest. "I also don't know where you get all that energy. It makes me tired just watching you! Big ol' Bearkit can't keep up, heh. You'd be a better warrior than me, I bet."

Jesse
November 9th, 2019, 07:52 PM
Oh. Now she was...crying? This is new.

"Hey, wait, I didn't mean to upset you..." Bearkit hesitated as he approached his sister. He took a seat beside her and gently ran his tail along Beetlekit's flank for comfort, alsotrying not to burry her or knock her over. He always took her as the emotional type, but he never saw her this sad before. Knowing he was the reason why she hurt made Bearkit feel bad. His pelt heated. Now he really wished he was smaller...

Sighing defeatedly, Bearkit lapped sweetly behind Beetlekit's ear. "You know what? Now that I think about it, you have something I don't." The giant kitten smiled down at his sister warmly. "You got courage!" Bearkit exclaimed, puffing out his chest. "I also don't know where you get all that energy. It makes me tired just watching you! Big ol' Bearkit can't keep up, heh. You'd be a better warrior than me, I bet."

Beetlekit was so tired she couldn't even muster the energy to push him away. Her fur stood on end as his tail brushed her back. Get off me. Go away. I don't want to look at you. His attempts to comfort her only enraged her further. Why are you pitying me? Stop it. Stop it! Shut up, shut up, shut up! She ducked away from his tongue and swiped at his head with sheathed claws. "Get away from me! I.. I hate you!" Beetlekit spat in face, hot tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Go suck up to some dusty old elders, would you? Just leave me alone!" The plucky little kit stormed out of the den as fast as her tiny legs could carry her, trying her hardest to fight back sobs as she left Bearkit to sit in solitude.

Chestnut ` Belly
November 10th, 2019, 03:28 PM
Chestnutkit sat up wobbly, looking at the maggot ridden fish. Her nose wrinkled in disgust. “That’s disgusting!” She mewled in a squeaky voice. [I]Good thing I wasn’t given that, I would have thrown out if the nursery![I] She thought indignantly.

Goldenmist
November 14th, 2019, 02:24 PM
Deerkit yawned, and looked around. She wanted to chase another kit, but didn't know who. "The nursery is boring." She meowed to herself. Deerkit groomed herself. She stretched and sat back down.

Forestkit
November 16th, 2019, 06:23 PM
Stormkit was in the corner of the Nursery sleeping he woke up and looked around.
"There's nothing to do it's so boring here i hope there's someone to play with or something"

Goldenmist
November 16th, 2019, 06:44 PM
Deerkit crawled over to Stormkit. "Wanna play?" she asked, hoping to playfight with him.

Forestkit
November 16th, 2019, 06:49 PM
"Sure Deerkit pluse I'm really bored" Stormkit meowed.

Goldenmist
November 16th, 2019, 06:50 PM
She jumped up and tackled him. "Got you!" She mewed.

Forestkit
November 16th, 2019, 06:55 PM
"Hey not fair i wasn't ready" Stormkit meowed as he tackled Deerkit back.

Goldenmist
November 16th, 2019, 07:00 PM
"Do you expect enemies to wait until you're ready?" she laughed and pawed at his face, claws sheathed.

Forestkit
November 16th, 2019, 07:03 PM
"No i don't" Stromkit meowed as Deerkit pawed his face. He pushed Deerkit off of him.

Goldenmist
November 16th, 2019, 07:05 PM
Deerkit bopped him on his head with her front left paw, and then tackled him again.

Forestkit
November 16th, 2019, 07:13 PM
Stormkit was caught off guard by Deerkit bopping him on his head. Stromkit started to walk slowly around Deerkit.

Goldenmist
November 16th, 2019, 07:16 PM
Deerkit noticed something, and tackled it. It was a mossball. She pounced on it again.

Forestkit
November 16th, 2019, 07:21 PM
Stormkit had a smile on his face as he kept walking slowly around Deerkit until he pinned her.

Goldenmist
November 16th, 2019, 08:16 PM
"Hey!" Deerkit meowed. She wriggled around, trying to escape.

Forestkit
November 16th, 2019, 08:21 PM
"Hehe i got you yay" Stormkit meowed as he got off of Deerkit and sat down.

Goldenmist
November 16th, 2019, 08:23 PM
"Hmph! I'm mad at you now." She sat, facing away from him.

Forestkit
November 16th, 2019, 08:29 PM
"Oh ok" Stormkit meowed as he went to a corner then sat down.

Goldenmist
November 16th, 2019, 08:40 PM
She looked over and saw he didn't care. Her ears lay flat and she sighed.

Forestkit
November 16th, 2019, 08:53 PM
Stormkit looked sad he didn't like when others snap at him he looked like he was about to cry.

Goldenmist
November 16th, 2019, 09:00 PM
"Nobody really cares." She murmured.

Forestkit
November 16th, 2019, 09:09 PM
Stormkit started cry he just couldn't hold it in anymore.

Goldenmist
November 16th, 2019, 09:15 PM
She'd walk over to Stormkit. "Are you okay?"

Forestkit
November 16th, 2019, 09:20 PM
"I'm ok I'm just thinking about something thats all" Stromkit meowed as he wiped his tears.

Goldenmist
November 16th, 2019, 09:21 PM
She'd put her tail over his, not knowing really how to show affection to another cat that isn't her mother or father

Forestkit
November 16th, 2019, 09:23 PM
"Um Deerkit are you ok" Stormkit meowed.

Goldenmist
November 16th, 2019, 09:27 PM
"O-Oh, yeah!" Her tail shot up.

Forestkit
November 16th, 2019, 09:33 PM
"Ok" Stormkit meowed as he closed his eyes.

Goldenmist
November 16th, 2019, 09:37 PM
Deerkit purred a bit, then lay down, falling asleep a bit.

Forestkit
November 16th, 2019, 09:41 PM
Stormkit saw Deerkit falling asleep he started to get tired. He closed his eyes and went to dleep next to Deerkit.

Goldenmist
November 16th, 2019, 09:49 PM
She dreamed of catching mice and being a brave warrior, but then the vision went black, and she saw herself in the nursery, with kits of her own.

Forestkit
November 16th, 2019, 09:55 PM
Stormkit was having a nightmare there were lots of cats they started biting him he screamed and woke up panting.

Goldenmist
November 16th, 2019, 09:59 PM
She woke up, right before the father of the kits were about to walk in. "What's wrong?!"

Forestkit
November 16th, 2019, 10:01 PM
"No no stop it hurts stop stop" Stromkit mumbled he had tears streaming down his face.

Goldenmist
November 16th, 2019, 10:04 PM
"Are you okay?" She wrapped her tail around him, trying to calm him down.

Forestkit
November 16th, 2019, 10:07 PM
"No I'm not" Stromkit meowed as he kept crying.

Goldenmist
November 16th, 2019, 10:19 PM
"You're okay, it was just a nightmare." Deerkit purred, trying to calm him down.

Forestkit
November 16th, 2019, 10:22 PM
Stromkit calmed down he realized that it was only a dream.
Stormkit was clam he looked at Deerkit.