PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

kieryn
May 24th, 2020, 07:29 PM
Frostkit would get up and pounce around the nursery

Quasar
May 24th, 2020, 07:37 PM
Bumblebelly furrowed his brows at her question, thinking for a brief moment before nodding. "They grow restless close to the birthing time, if I remember correctly." Bumblebelly murmured softly, starting to groom Antfrosts stomach to help sooth the uncomfortable sensations.

Antfrost sighed quietly in relief, "Good. I'm glad that it's normal." she mewed, relaxing a bit. she laid her head on the edge of her nest, "Bumblebelly, if I tell you something, do you promise not to tell anyone else?" she asked cautiously.

kieryn
May 24th, 2020, 07:44 PM
Frostkit would accidently bump into one of the she-cats landing on her back mewling in shock

Quasar
May 24th, 2020, 07:49 PM
Frostkit would accidently bump into one of the she-cats landing on her back mewling in shock

Antfrost winced slightly as she felt a kit ram into her back, "Watch where you're going, kit" she mewed, though not unkindly.

kieryn
May 24th, 2020, 07:53 PM
Antfrost winced slightly as she felt a kit ram into her back, "Watch where you're going, kit" she mewed, though not unkindly.

Frostkit would look up "i-im so sorry" she would take a few steps back looking around scaredly

teddy.
May 24th, 2020, 07:57 PM
Antfrost sighed quietly in relief, "Good. I'm glad that it's normal." she mewed, relaxing a bit. she laid her head on the edge of her nest, "Bumblebelly, if I tell you something, do you promise not to tell anyone else?" she asked cautiously.

Bumblebelly listened closely, his tuft'd ear flicking slightly as he let his warm gaze fall upon her. He started to gently groom her ears with a sigh. "If it's that you don't like fish, I can relate! But if you couldnt tell Lionstar then I'd... suggest you shouldn't tell me."

Quasar
May 24th, 2020, 08:10 PM
Bumblebelly listened closely, his tuft'd ear flicking slightly as he let his warm gaze fall upon her. He started to gently groom her ears with a sigh. "If it's that you don't like fish, I can relate! But if you couldnt tell Lionstar then I'd... suggest you shouldn't tell me."

Antfrost nodded, "Of course" she mewed, "I'm scared to have kits." she bluntly replied, sighing.

kieryn
May 24th, 2020, 08:13 PM
Frostkit would look for other kits to play with but her eyes could not focus so when she tried to run around and see she tripped over the she cats tail and faceplant in the dirt crying

teddy.
May 25th, 2020, 05:39 AM
[ Open ]

Ashpool padded into the nursery. This was the first time in forever since she had been in this den. She was now a queen again and she would be spending more time in here. This time she would keep her kits safe and won't let anything happen to them. Not like what happened to her baby Beetlekit.

Bumblebelly looked up from his nest with a small tilt of his head as his gaze settled up the unfamiliar cat. He stepped out of his nest carefully, making sure his ever growing collection of kittens weren't disturbed. "Ite a lovely day," He chirped sweetly, offering a kind, welcoming smile. "I'm Bumblebelly."

Antfrost nodded, "Of course" she mewed, "I'm scared to have kits." she bluntly replied, sighing.

Bumblebelly knew there was more but he didn't pry for more information. What was left unsaid would stay that way -- you couldn't get in trouble for something you didn't announce. The Tom cat rested his head gently upon her back with a small purr of comfort from his maned throat. "Its alright... but maybe I could tell you a secrect?"

---

{ Estelle }

1... 2... 3... 4... 5...
Coralkit whispered the numbers to themselves, taking deep breathes as the anger and frustration they felt washed away slowly. Blizzardkit had pushed every button to make them a frustrated mess. Their small, rounded ears flattened back as they padded into the nurserys down, eyes adjusting to the light slowly.
Bumblebelly wasn't around, nor was their siblings. What was there left to do? Maybe out of this whole clan there was at least one kitten who didn't kill off Coralkits brain cells. Coralkit began to check nests, hoping for someone to occupy them.

Dovey
May 25th, 2020, 01:31 PM
Sunpetal woke up and took a long stretch. She let out a sigh.

Quasar
May 25th, 2020, 02:59 PM
Bumblebelly looked up from his nest with a small tilt of his head as his gaze settled up the unfamiliar cat. He stepped out of his nest carefully, making sure his ever growing collection of kittens weren't disturbed. "Ite a lovely day," He chirped sweetly, offering a kind, welcoming smile. "I'm Bumblebelly."

Bumblebelly knew there was more but he didn't pry for more information. What was left unsaid would stay that way -- you couldn't get in trouble for something you didn't announce. The Tom cat rested his head gently upon her back with a small purr of comfort from his maned throat. "Its alright... but maybe I could tell you a secrect?"

---

{ Estelle }

1... 2... 3... 4... 5...
Coralkit whispered the numbers to themselves, taking deep breathes as the anger and frustration they felt washed away slowly. Blizzardkit had pushed every button to make them a frustrated mess. Their small, rounded ears flattened back as they padded into the nurserys down, eyes adjusting to the light slowly.
Bumblebelly wasn't around, nor was their siblings. What was there left to do? Maybe out of this whole clan there was at least one kitten who didn't kill off Coralkits brain cells. Coralkit began to check nests, hoping for someone to occupy them.

Antfrost was intrigued, "What do you mean?" she asked, looking curiously as the tom. She never asked for him to tell her anything, so why was he?

Estelle
May 25th, 2020, 05:16 PM
There were so many new and different sounds, some amusing, others stranger, though most were scary- scary and weird and strange.. and there were so many scary voices too! But nevertheless, Primrosekit still found it within her young mind that she had to find her mama, and brother. Yeah. The surprisingly tiny kitten wiggled and wiggled within the big nest until finally stumbling out of it with a roll. The sudden movement left her disoriented for a moment, but soon enough she got back onto her unstable paws and starter to stumble foreward. Where to? She had no idea. All the kitten knew was that she was going to find them- that is until Prim accidentaly took step head first into a fluffy barier that felt like fur, preventing her from continueing, even causing the tiny thing to stumble back onto her hind. Tilting her head in confusion, she didn't quite understand what Just happened, nor what just appeared infront of her paws.
S-oft

cloudii
May 25th, 2020, 05:21 PM
Sugerkit was snuggled up in the nursery. She peeked out, and saw all the cats in camp. "W-woah!" She squeaked excitedly. She was looking for another kit to play with.

Abyssopelagic
May 25th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Flyfur sauntered into the nursery, occasionally stopping every so often to let a few bustling kits scurry by, squealing in joy at their game, avoiding stepping on them, a fond half smile on her face.
She turned back to her original intent and padded in, looking for the familiar face of Sugarapple.

vermin

cloudii
May 25th, 2020, 10:52 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]
Sugarkit padded out of the nursery, bored. She looked at all the cats around her. "They are so loud!" She thought, the pretty kit flattening her ears. She sat just outside of the nursery, looking for any kits to talk to.

Mango
May 25th, 2020, 10:58 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]
Sugarkit padded out of the nursery, bored. She looked at all the cats around her. "They are so loud!" She thought, the pretty kit flattening her ears. She sat just outside of the nursery, looking for any kits to talk to.
Blizzardkit was running into the nursery den and went skidding through the dirt of the floor of the den. His pure white fur was getting sleeker but it was coated in powered dirt as he went crashing into the den wall and falling over before rolling onto his belly and moaning,” I’m dead.” before being silent and sticking his tongue out in amusement.

cloudii
May 25th, 2020, 11:01 PM
Blizzardkit was running into the nursery den and went skidding through the dirt of the floor of the den. His pure white fur was getting sleeker but it was coated in powered dirt as he went crashing into the den wall and falling over before rolling onto his belly and moaning,” I’m dead.” before being silent and sticking his tongue out in amusement.
She jumped, then padded over to him. "Umm Blizzardkit...? What are you--what are you doing?" She asked genuinely curious. She tried to brush the dirt out of his fur, she thought his coat was pretty.

Mango
May 25th, 2020, 11:18 PM
She jumped, then padded over to him. "Umm Blizzardkit...? What are you--what are you doing?" She asked genuinely curious. She tried to brush the dirt out of his fur, she thought his coat was pretty.
Blizzardkit glanced up at the other kit,” Just dirt sliding, it’s fun. You run as fast as you can into the den until you just pick up your feet and you crash into the den wall. It’s so exciting.” he meowed has he hopped up and mindlessly shook out his fur spraying dirt everywhere.

cloudii
May 25th, 2020, 11:23 PM
[QUOTE=Zesty Mango;709650]Blizzardkit glanced up at the other kit,” Just dirt sliding, it’s fun. You run as fast as you can into the den until you just pick up your feet and you crash into the den wall. It’s so exciting.” he meowed has he hopped up and mindlessly shook out his fur spraying dirt everywhere.[/QUOTE
Doesn't that...hurt?" Sugarkit asked, shaking out her pelt. She didn't mind the dirt, but her pelt was a bit wet. She tried to nose Blizzardkit out of the way, she wanted to try. She ran into the den, then crashed into the wall. "Woah! That was fun!" She squeaked, grinning.

Mango
May 25th, 2020, 11:51 PM
Doesn't that...hurt?" Sugarkit asked, shaking out her pelt. She didn't mind the dirt, but her pelt was a bit wet. She tried to nose Blizzardkit out of the way, she wanted to try. She ran into the den, then crashed into the wall. "Woah! That was fun!" She squeaked, grinning.
Blizzardkit smiled in excitement watching Sugarkit slide into the wall, glad to know he wasn’t the only one who had fun sliding in the dirt. He was surprised to know that Sugarkit wasn’t bowing to his almighty glory, but he wouldn’t complain, since he was playing obedient cat, well semi-obedient, he was still covering a few nests in dirt, but he wasn’t hurting anyone, well...aside from possibly dirt in the eye. This was just good old fashioned kit fun nothing else.

cloudii
May 25th, 2020, 11:54 PM
Blizzardkit smiled in excitement watching Sugarkit slide into the wall, glad to know he wasn’t the only one who had fun sliding in the dirt. He was surprised to know that Sugarkit wasn’t bowing to his almighty glory, but he wouldn’t complain, since he was playing obedient cat, well semi-obedient, he was still covering a few nests in dirt, but he wasn’t hurting anyone, well...aside from possibly dirt in the eye. This was just good old fashioned kit fun nothing else.
Her tail waved. "This is so fun! You're so fun! Ugh! Why cant the other kits be like you...?" She asked, not knowing how rude he could be. She sat down, and rubbed a bit of dirt out of her eye.

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 12:16 AM
Her tail waved. "This is so fun! You're so fun! Ugh! Why cant the other kits be like you...?" She asked, not knowing how rude he could be. She sat down, and rubbed a bit of dirt out of her eye.
Blizzardkit realized she was worshiping him now and was happy the world was back in order again with all of his kit worshipers who did his biddings for him,” They are scared to get in trouble for having a bit of fun.” he meowed happily.

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 12:22 AM
Blizzardkit realized she was worshiping him now and was happy the world was back in order again with all of his kit worshipers who did his biddings for him,” They are scared to get in trouble for having a bit of fun.” he meowed happily.
"Well thats dumb!" She slid into the wall again, and giggled, rolling over on her stomach, pawing at some leaves. She grinned, then chased the leaf out of the den, pelting after it.

teddy.
May 26th, 2020, 07:17 AM
There were so many new and different sounds, some amusing, others stranger, though most were scary- scary and weird and strange.. and there were so many scary voices too! But nevertheless, Primrosekit still found it within her young mind that she had to find her mama, and brother. Yeah. The surprisingly tiny kitten wiggled and wiggled within the big nest until finally stumbling out of it with a roll. The sudden movement left her disoriented for a moment, but soon enough she got back onto her unstable paws and starter to stumble foreward. Where to? She had no idea. All the kitten knew was that she was going to find them- that is until Prim accidentaly took step head first into a fluffy barier that felt like fur, preventing her from continueing, even causing the tiny thing to stumble back onto her hind. Tilting her head in confusion, she didn't quite understand what Just happened, nor what just appeared infront of her paws.
S-oft

The tiny bump of fluff on fluff took Coralkit by surprise but it didn't start them. They turned, orange and white head tilted to the side as they peered down at the small figure. "You're practically a newborn..." Coralkit seemed to huff, as if that was a flaw, but their anger was merely misdirected. They were small themselves, easily mistaken for a younger kitten, but that didn't stop Coralkit from trying to... assist the kitten. "What do you want?" They grunted, sniffing the kittens forehead to get an impression of their identity.

Antfrost was intrigued, "What do you mean?" she asked, looking curiously as the tom. She never asked for him to tell her anything, so why was he?

"Well, my secrect is... I dont like fish," Bumblebelly said with a small chuckle as he rested his chin on the edge of the nest, watching her with a lazy smile, "Much prefer the frogs from back in Shadowclan but what can I say? I grew up on the stuff!"

Quasar
May 26th, 2020, 07:35 AM
The tiny bump of fluff on fluff took Coralkit by surprise but it didn't start them. They turned, orange and white head tilted to the side as they peered down at the small figure. "You're practically a newborn..." Coralkit seemed to huff, as if that was a flaw, but their anger was merely misdirected. They were small themselves, easily mistaken for a younger kitten, but that didn't stop Coralkit from trying to... assist the kitten. "What do you want?" They grunted, sniffing the kittens forehead to get an impression of their identity.

"Well, my secrect is... I dont like fish," Bumblebelly said with a small chuckle as he rested his chin on the edge of the nest, watching her with a lazy smile, "Much prefer the frogs from back in Shadowclan but what can I say? I grew up on the stuff!"

Antfrost raised her eyebrows, "Oh. I didn't know that you were raised there... interesting" she mewed, not taking her eyes off of the tom.

teddy.
May 26th, 2020, 08:14 AM
Antfrost raised her eyebrows, "Oh. I didn't know that you were raised there... interesting" she mewed, not taking her eyes off of the tom.

"Only interesting to you, apparently," He chuckled out a purr like giggle, stretching out his large, dark paws as he began to groom himself, "How about you? Riverclan through and through?"

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 09:22 AM
"Well thats dumb!" She slid into the wall again, and giggled, rolling over on her stomach, pawing at some leaves. She grinned, then chased the leaf out of the den, pelting after it.
Blizzardkit chased after her having fun, she was different, she bowed to him, but also could have fun with her.

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 09:30 AM
Blizzardkit chased after her having fun, she was different, she bowed to him, but also could have fun with her.
Sugarkit squealed happily, then hopped around, her tail waving. She pounced on one of the queen's tail, grinning. When the queen looked back, she sitting, but still smiling. The kit saw a moss-ball and pelted towards it, batting it towards Blizzardkit.

StealthWarrior
May 26th, 2020, 09:36 AM
Stealthkit wandered around camp. She was bored. oblivious to all that was or was not going on. Who's that new kit?[I] she wondered, [I]I haven't seen them before. she walked over to the kit.
Sootsplash

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 09:37 AM
Sugarkit squealed happily, then hopped around, her tail waving. She pounced on one of the queen's tail, grinning. When the queen looked back, she sitting, but still smiling. The kit saw a moss-ball and pelted towards it, batting it towards Blizzardkit.
(He’s imagining baseball)
Blizzardkit let out a squeal as he pattered around while smacking the mossball back,” We should turn it into a game with the dirt slide!” he squealed in excitement.

sootsplashed
May 26th, 2020, 09:41 AM
Stealthkit wandered around camp. She was bored. oblivious to all that was or was not going on. Who's that new kit?[I] she wondered, [I]I haven't seen them before. she walked over to the kit.
Sootsplash
The kit was startled by the small black she-kit walk up to her. "Oh, um, hi." she said. Didn't see you there. Awkward, She thought. There was a few more moments of silence, then the kit blurted out "Will you be my friend? I don't know anyone here." StealthWarrior

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 09:43 AM
(He’s imagining baseball)
Blizzardkit let out a squeal as he pattered around while smacking the mossball back,” We should turn it into a game with the dirt slide!” he squealed in excitement.
(Omigosh yes )
Sugarkit's eyes sparkled. "Yeah! Maybe we could take turns sliding to catch the ball!?" She mewed, smiling so much her cheeks hurt. She hadn't had this much fun in /forever/ She squealed, excited to start. "You can go first if you want." Sugarkit didn't care about going first, she just wanted to have fun.

StealthWarrior
May 26th, 2020, 09:43 AM
"Um, okay! I don't really know anyone either. I'm Stealthkit, who are you?" Sootsplash

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 09:46 AM
(Omigosh yes )
Sugarkit's eyes sparkled. "Yeah! Maybe we could take turns sliding to catch the ball!?" She mewed, smiling so much her cheeks hurt. She hadn't had this much fun in /forever/ She squealed, excited to start. "You can go first if you want." Sugarkit didn't care about going first, she just wanted to have fun.
He gave a nod as Blizzardkit threw the ball before sliding through the dirt to catch the ball before skipping back to Sugarkit.

sootsplashed
May 26th, 2020, 09:48 AM
"Um, okay! I don't really know anyone either. I'm Stealthkit, who are you?"
"I don't really have a name." She said, shyly. "I'm hoping Antfrost will give me one, though my real mother named me maggot and left me. I don't like that name."
The kit looked down at her paws. "She also said I shouldn't of been born." She looked back up into the other kit's eyes. "I'm glad Antfrost found me. It's so cool here!" StealthWarrior

StealthWarrior
May 26th, 2020, 09:50 AM
"I'm glad you like it here! I know I do. c'mon, do you want to go play moss-ball?" this kit is so nice! she thought. Sootsplash

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 09:54 AM
He gave a nod as Blizzardkit threw the ball before sliding through the dirt to catch the ball before skipping back to Sugarkit.
"Good job! Now its my turn!" She batted the ball to him, then slid through the mud, passing it back to him, then pelted towards him. She /loved/ running.

sootsplashed
May 26th, 2020, 09:55 AM
"I'm glad you like it here! I know I do. c'mon, do you want to go play moss-ball?" this kit is so nice! she thought. Sootsplash

"How do you play moss-ball? And what's your name?" The kit asked, curious. The kit looked at the others pelt then at hers. It wasn't as shiny. "How is your pelt so shiny?" StealthWarrior

---
Her pelt isn't actually black, it just looks black because of all the dirt/grime stuck in it. But we'll find that out later. Here's a pic of what she looks like without the grime/dirt https://www.usapetcover.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Somali-cats.jpg

StealthWarrior
May 26th, 2020, 10:02 AM
"Well, you toss a ball of used moss back and forth, trying not to let it touch the ground. And as for my pelt, I keep it very clean. Speaking of which, you look like you could use a good wash. We can do that after Moss-ball if that's okay with you!" Sootsplash

sootsplashed
May 26th, 2020, 10:06 AM
"That sounds like fun!" The kit replied, excited. "We can wash my pelt after." Then she thought for a moment. "maybe with Antfrost though?" She didn't wait for an answer. "Let's go play!" StealthWarrior

Quasar
May 26th, 2020, 10:07 AM
"Only interesting to you, apparently," He chuckled out a purr like giggle, stretching out his large, dark paws as he began to groom himself, "How about you? Riverclan through and through?"

She nodded, "Through and through" she repeated firmly. "What made you want to join riverclan?" she asked him.

StealthWarrior
May 26th, 2020, 10:10 AM
"That sounds like fun!" The kit replied, excited. "We can wash my pelt after." Then she thought for a moment. "maybe with Antfrost though?" She didn't wait for an answer. "Let's go play!" StealthWarrior
"Yeah! That's my style!" Stealthkit runs around, grabbing any loose pieces of moss, "I've got the moss-ball! Catch!" she yowls.

teddy.
May 26th, 2020, 10:11 AM
She nodded, "Through and through" she repeated firmly. "What made you want to join riverclan?" she asked him.

His mind thought back to the day he met Fawnsqueak. Bumblebelly gave his chest an anxious lick. "I met a little Tom cat who made me question my happiness, and my sanity! I spent a long time thinking... and I wasn't happy in Shadowclan," Bumblebelly sighed his words out, Shadowclan being a sore spot for him.

sootsplashed
May 26th, 2020, 10:12 AM
"Yeah! That's my style!" Stealthkit runs around, grabbing any loose pieces of moss, "I've got the moss-ball! Catch!" she yowls.
The kit ran over to where the moss-ball was, trying to catch it, but missing barely. She frowned. "Oh no! Am I out of the game now?" She said sadly. StealthWarrior

StealthWarrior
May 26th, 2020, 10:15 AM
"Of course not silly! Throw it back at me!" Sootsplash

sootsplashed
May 26th, 2020, 10:17 AM
The kit was relieved she wasn't out of the game. "Catch!" She yelled at Stealthkit, throwing the ball of moss in her direction. StealthWarrior

StealthWarrior
May 26th, 2020, 10:25 AM
Stealthkit dove towards the moss, her paws outstretched
"Fwump!" the moss-ball hit her in the head. "Me-ow!" she got up still laughing,
"My pelt isn't so clean now is it!" Sootsplash

sootsplashed
May 26th, 2020, 10:27 AM
"It isn't! The kit giggled. "I guess we don't have a moss-ball anymore though. Can you show me around camp?" The little kit tilted her head with this question. StealthWarrior

StealthWarrior
May 26th, 2020, 10:31 AM
"I can try. I don't really know where anything is except the prey pile." her stomach gives a little grumble, "Starclan has spoken! To the prey-pile!" Sootsplash

sootsplashed
May 26th, 2020, 10:34 AM
"Yay! I'm hungry!" She starts walking but pauses. "Wait, what clan is StarClan? I thought there were four clans, RiverClan, ThunderClan, WindClan, and ShadowClan?" StealthWarrior

StealthWarrior
May 26th, 2020, 10:39 AM
"What? You don't know about Starclan? That's where all good-spirited cats go when they die! They are super powerful!" Oops! was that rude? "Sorry! I just don't meet that many cats who don't know about Starclan. Please don't hate me!" Sootsplash

sootsplashed
May 26th, 2020, 10:42 AM
"I don't hate you, you didn't know!" The kit said thoughtfully."In fact, you're the best friend a cat could ever have!" Then she heard Antfrost calling. "I have to go, sorry. But I'll be back!"

StealthWarrior
May 26th, 2020, 10:47 AM
"Okay, I'll get you a fish from the pile. Maybe we could play another day? It is getting dark. I've got to go in soon enough. And you are a rather fun cat to play with!" Sootsplash

sootsplashed
May 26th, 2020, 10:48 AM
"Bye! Of course we can play another day, we could play any day!" She purred, padding away from Stealthkit.

Estelle
May 26th, 2020, 10:56 AM

Primrosekit's head lifted to the sound of another voice. A voice more... squeaky, than the ones she had heard before; maybe that was why the kitten wasn't to afraid- or because it somehow reminded her of hissy cat, despite there being no actual resemblance in voice. Icy blue eyes gave a light twitch when she felt faint sniffing to her forehead, causing an amused giggle to escape the kitten's maw. She then reached out with her tiny paw to sort of 'poke' the other, a simple action yet somehow amusing to her, along as a small sign of curiosity as well.

StealthWarrior
May 26th, 2020, 11:01 AM
"Stealthkit, where are you? It's time to go to sleep!"
"Coming Mom!" this fish is heavy!
"Goodnight kit-friend!" Sootsplash

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 11:16 AM
"Good job! Now its my turn!" She batted the ball to him, then slid through the mud, passing it back to him, then pelted towards him. She /loved/ running.
(You know at the top of the post is the italics button btw instead of /loved/)

He watched in excitement as she ran and slid, now it was his turn he tossed the ball then slid in the mud snatching it up, Blizzardkit really enjoyed it. -Cloud-

Quasar
May 26th, 2020, 12:06 PM
His mind thought back to the day he met Fawnsqueak. Bumblebelly gave his chest an anxious lick. "I met a little Tom cat who made me question my happiness, and my sanity! I spent a long time thinking... and I wasn't happy in Shadowclan," Bumblebelly sighed his words out, Shadowclan being a sore spot for him.

Antfrost scoffed, but not at him, "I honestly don't know how any one can tolerate living in shadowclan, especially when Icestar is leader" she mewed, her face scrunched up in disgust.

teddy.
May 26th, 2020, 12:21 PM
Antfrost scoffed, but not at him, "I honestly don't know how any one can tolerate living in shadowclan, especially when Icestar is leader" she mewed, her face scrunched up in disgust.
Bumblebellys lips pulled into a tentative, almost sad smile. He shrugged his large, scarred shoulders back. "Don't worry about it. They say the same about Lionstar," He chuckled. "Its okay a bit more complicated. Both sides want to hurt eachother.. I saw my friends die at the paws of Riverclan cats, just like I've seen my friends die here from my old clanmates. Nobody wins," He sighed, heart heavy with the grief of lost friendships.

Primrosekit's head lifted to the sound of another voice. A voice more... squeaky, than the ones she had heard before; maybe that was why the kitten wasn't to afraid- or because it somehow reminded her of hissy cat, despite there being no actual resemblance in voice. Icy blue eyes gave a light twitch when she felt faint sniffing to her forehead, causing an amused giggle to escape the kitten's maw. She then reached out with her tiny paw to sort of 'poke' the other, a simple action yet somehow amusing to her, along as a small sign of curiosity as well.
Coralkit paused, their ginger brows furrowed forwards at the sudden motion that took place before them. What was this? A boop? Coralkit paused, raising a small white paw to gently bap Primrosekit on the forehead. She was so squishy... Coralkit felt their cheeks becoming heated under soft snow fur. "I'm gonna guess you're a newborn, huh," They mumbled, settling besides the other.

sootsplashed
May 26th, 2020, 12:22 PM
"Stealthkit, where are you? It's time to go to sleep!"
"Coming Mom!" this fish is heavy!
"Goodnight kit-friend!" Sootsplash

Sootkit woke up early in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep. "Stealthkit!" she whispered, trying not to wake up the other kits and the queens.

StealthWarrior
May 26th, 2020, 12:42 PM
"Hrmph? Wha-? Who wope meh? Kit-friend?" Sootsplash

sootsplashed
May 26th, 2020, 12:44 PM
"Hrmph? Wha-? Who wope meh? Kit-friend?" Sootsplash
"Yeah, it's me. Let's go out in the clearing." She said, wanting to tell her friend exciting news.

StealthWarrior
May 26th, 2020, 12:47 PM
"Whyyyy? Iz laaaate! Fine. What you want to tell me?"

StealthWarrior
May 26th, 2020, 02:04 PM
"We're back at the Nursery now Sootkit! Don't worry, the patrol wouldn't actually kill you! Now, please let me sleep!" Sootsplash

sootsplashed
May 26th, 2020, 02:16 PM
"We're back at the Nursery now Sootkit! Don't worry, the patrol wouldn't actually kill you! Now, please let me sleep!" Sootsplash

"Okay!" She walked in again, going to curl up next to Antfrost, but then:
"What were you two doing?"
-----
Sootkit, Antfrost's adopted daughter and Stealthkit, my adopted daughter, came into the nursery in the early morning, so of course, I had to ask them "What were you two doing?" Sootkit looked at me with wide eyes, running to the comfort of Antfrost, so I told Stealthkit, "What were you doing out there? and you shouldn't be taking a kit that's younger than you to do your mischief!"

StealthWarrior
May 26th, 2020, 02:22 PM
I was fast asleep when I heard my adopted mom ask me:
"What were you two doing?" I'm too asleep to respond correctly, but I try:
"Soopkit hab news, then sje wasped oof in da stwem. Dawn Patorl came. He we aw." Sootsplash

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 02:47 PM
(You know at the top of the post is the italics button btw instead of /loved/)

He watched in excitement as she ran and slid, now it was his turn he tossed the ball then slid in the mud snatching it up, Blizzardkit really enjoyed it. -Cloud-
She smiled, then aimed to pounce on Blizzardkit, splattering mud everywhere.

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 02:49 PM
She smiled, then aimed to pounce on Blizzardkit, splattering mud everywhere.
Blizzardkit gave a giggle as he was covered in more mud and splashed back to her laughing. It was so fun.

sootsplashed
May 26th, 2020, 02:52 PM
I was fast asleep when I heard my adopted mom ask me:
"What were you two doing?" I'm too asleep to respond correctly, but I try:
"Soopkit hab news, then sje wasped oof in da stwem. Dawn Patorl came. He we aw." Sootsplash
Thrushvine didn't understand her, but no longer cared. "Go to sleep, my little one." She purred. I can't wait until my kits are born! She thought. Having one kit is a dream, so imagine having more! I'm not sure I ever want to go back to being a warrior, I'm happier than I've ever been.

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Blizzardkit gave a giggle as he was covered in more mud and splashed back to her laughing. It was so fun.
She romped around, then fell onto him giggling. "You're the mostest funnest cat in the world!" She squeaked out, laying on her back.

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 03:15 PM
She romped around, then fell onto him giggling. "You're the mostest funnest cat in the world!" She squeaked out, laying on her back.
Blizzardkit laugh in excitement as they were playing together. It was really fun, I guess maybe not ordering around other kits is a good idea, I suppose.

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 03:19 PM
Blizzardkit laugh in excitement as they were playing together. It was really fun, I guess maybe not ordering around other kits is a good idea, I suppose.
It started to rain, and she opened her mouth, trying to catch the droplets. She ran around, bumping into some warriors, trying to catch them. "Blizzy! Come on!!!" She mewled, smiling as she said his nickname.

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 03:24 PM
It started to rain, and she opened her mouth, trying to catch the droplets. She ran around, bumping into some warriors, trying to catch them. "Blizzy! Come on!!!" She mewled, smiling as she said his nickname.
Blizzard started to rush inside and called back,” Alright Sug!!” he teased in excitement it was super cool. He was having a blast with it.

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 03:48 PM
Blizzard started to rush inside and called back,” Alright Sug!!” he teased in excitement it was super cool. He was having a blast with it.
The rain started pouring, and a warrior shoved Sugarkit inside. "Aw...come on!" She mewed. She curled up in her nest, licking the water and mud off her pelt. She didn't want her mother to do it for her.

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 03:52 PM
The rain started pouring, and a warrior shoved Sugarkit inside. "Aw...come on!" She mewed. She curled up in her nest, licking the water and mud off her pelt. She didn't want her mother to do it for her.
Blizzardkit nodded and took a bite of the the crab it was juicy and fresh. He liked it, frankly he didn’t care about the mud on his pelt, he shrugged. Frankly he could hide better coated in mud instead of standing out with white fur.

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 03:55 PM
Blizzardkit nodded and took a bite of the the crab it was juicy and fresh. He liked it, frankly he didn’t care about the mud on his pelt, he shrugged. Frankly he could hide better coated in mud instead of standing out with white fur.
Sugarkit gave his pelt a few licks. "Your coat is prettier then mine, you should keep it clean!" She said, smiling. "Thats what the queens said to do, anyway."

Quasar
May 26th, 2020, 03:56 PM
Bumblebellys lips pulled into a tentative, almost sad smile. He shrugged his large, scarred shoulders back. "Don't worry about it. They say the same about Lionstar," He chuckled. "Its okay a bit more complicated. Both sides want to hurt eachother.. I saw my friends die at the paws of Riverclan cats, just like I've seen my friends die here from my old clanmates. Nobody wins," He sighed, heart heavy with the grief of lost friendships.

Coralkit paused, their ginger brows furrowed forwards at the sudden motion that took place before them. What was this? A boop? Coralkit paused, raising a small white paw to gently bap Primrosekit on the forehead. She was so squishy... Coralkit felt their cheeks becoming heated under soft snow fur. "I'm gonna guess you're a newborn, huh," They mumbled, settling besides the other.

Antfrost went silent for a moment, 'I guess I'm lucky that no one close to me has died yet...' she thought to herself, a small yet noticeable frown present on her face. She hesitantly rested the tip of her tail on the tom's shoulder as a meager attempt to comfort him.

Estelle
May 26th, 2020, 04:13 PM

The little kitten giggled again at the little bap to her forehead, lifting a tiny paw to boop the other kitten again. She liked-- she liked... umm.. she didn't know their name actually- but she liked them! They were fun! Her paw settled back onto the ground when sudden movement and light paw steps came, sightless gaze following before tilting her head as if she were in thought. "p...pw...im....w...wo..se" squeaked the tiny thing eventually; it being a sort of way for her to ask Coralkit's name.

teddy.
May 26th, 2020, 04:35 PM
Antfrost went silent for a moment, 'I guess I'm lucky that no one close to me has died yet...' she thought to herself, a small yet noticeable frown present on her face. She hesitantly rested the tip of her tail on the tom's shoulder as a meager attempt to comfort him.

Bumblebelly offered her a small reassuring smile. He wasn't fond of violence for that reason. He licked her chin gently. "So when do you think youre due?"He chuckled softly, avoiding the topic of fathers. He knew it could be a sour spot for some.

Quasar
May 26th, 2020, 04:41 PM
Bumblebelly offered her a small reassuring smile. He wasn't fond of violence for that reason. He licked her chin gently. "So when do you think youre due?"He chuckled softly, avoiding the topic of fathers. He knew it could be a sour spot for some.

Antfrost thought about the question for a bit, "Soon I think..." she mewed. As if on que, she suddenly felt her body convulse, "Ok, nevermind, it's right now actually" she responded, her teeth gritted.

(by the way, she's the type to swear a lot during birth)

teddy.
May 26th, 2020, 04:53 PM
Antfrost thought about the question for a bit, "Soon I think..." she mewed. As if on que, she suddenly felt her body convulse, "Ok, nevermind, it's right now actually" she responded, her teeth gritted.

(by the way, she's the type to swear a lot during birth)

(be careful you dont break any rules!!)

Bumblebellys eyes widened quickly as he stood up, a small squeak escaping him. "Oh gosh, oh gosh! Now now? Like right now?!"He hadn't been around for a birth before, the whole situation made him panic.

Quasar
May 26th, 2020, 04:56 PM
(be careful you dont break any rules!!)

Bumblebellys eyes widened quickly as he stood up, a small squeak escaping him. "Oh gosh, oh gosh! Now now? Like right now?!"He hadn't been around for a birth before, the whole situation made him panic.

(I'll be carefull)

Antfrost groaned, "Yes, now! What did you think I meant, tomorrow?" she hissed, her eyes scrunched up.

teddy.
May 26th, 2020, 05:46 PM
(I'll be carefull)

Antfrost groaned, "Yes, now! What did you think I meant, tomorrow?" she hissed, her eyes scrunched up.

Bumblebelly slipped into full panic as he looked around, heart racing as he stood up quickly. Any feline would think it was him having the kits! "D-do you want something to bite on?!"

Quasar
May 26th, 2020, 06:28 PM
Bumblebelly slipped into full panic as he looked around, heart racing as he stood up quickly. Any feline would think it was him having the kits! "D-do you want something to bite on?!"

she ducked her head, groaning as her body convulsed again, "Why wouldn't I?" she hissed, quickly grabbing a large stick in her mouth. She felt her body convulse again.

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 09:24 PM
Sugarkit gave his pelt a few licks. "Your coat is prettier then mine, you should keep it clean!" She said, smiling. "Thats what the queens said to do, anyway."
Blizzardkit shook his head,” I wish my fur wasn’t bright white, I’ll stand out when I’m out hunting or in battle. I wish I had your fur.” he meowed giving himself a few licks to get the clumps of mud off.

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Blizzardkit shook his head,” I wish my fur wasn’t bright white, I’ll stand out when I’m out hunting or in battle. I wish I had your fur.” he meowed giving himself a few licks to get the clumps of mud off.
"Aw, it's okay. I'm sure your mentor will teach you some tactics." Sugarkit nudged him playfully. "We should go do something." She mewed, right as the rain died down. "Perfect!" Sugarkit squealed.

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 09:42 PM
"Aw, it's okay. I'm sure your mentor will teach you some tactics." Sugarkit nudged him playfully. "We should go do something." She mewed, right as the rain died down. "Perfect!" Sugarkit squealed.
Blizzardkit saw the rain stopping too,” What are we doing?” he asked in excitement.

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 09:54 PM
Blizzardkit saw the rain stopping too,” What are we doing?” he asked in excitement.
"Hmm lets go...lets go...OH I know! Should we play tag? I'll be it first if we do!" Sugarkit tipped her head, looking at Blizzardkit for his answer. Her eyes sparkled. Running was her favorite--well--after swimming.

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 09:56 PM
"Hmm lets go...lets go...OH I know! Should we play tag? I'll be it first if we do!" Sugarkit tipped her head, looking at Blizzardkit for his answer. Her eyes sparkled. Running was her favorite--well--after swimming.
Blizzardkit shrugged, he wasn’t fast at running, but maybe Sugarkit was slow too,” Sure!” he meowed before he started slowly running out of the den.

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 10:06 PM
Blizzardkit shrugged, he wasn’t fast at running, but maybe Sugarkit was slow too,” Sure!” he meowed before he started slowly running out of the den.
Sugarkit saw he was slow, an giggled a bit. She slowed her pace, only a bit faster than him. She knew it wouldn't be fun if he was that much slower then her. She fake panted, but then caught up to him, and tried to bowl him over. "Gotcha?" She said, not sure if she had missed.

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 10:07 PM
Sugarkit saw he was slow, an giggled a bit. She slowed her pace, only a bit faster than him. She knew it wouldn't be fun if he was that much slower then her. She fake panted, but then caught up to him, and tried to bowl him over. "Gotcha?" She said, not sure if she had missed.
He giggled as she knocked into him,” My turn?” Blizzardkit asked before running as hard as he could after her, not making that much more progress in speed.

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 10:13 PM
He giggled as she knocked into him,” My turn?” Blizzardkit asked before running as hard as he could after her, not making that much more progress in speed.
"Yeah, you're ON!" Sugarkit said, running at a faster speed, but he might be able to catch her. She slowed down when she was tired, and sat. "I---give---up." She panted, shaking her head. She felt dizzy. "I ran too hard." she said, shaking her head again. "UGHHHHHH This is so annoying!" She mewed, pawing at her head.

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 10:16 PM
"Yeah, you're ON!" Sugarkit said, running at a faster speed, but he might be able to catch her. She slowed down when she was tired, and sat. "I---give---up." She panted, shaking her head. She felt dizzy. "I ran too hard." she said, shaking her head again. "UGHHHHHH This is so annoying!" She mewed, pawing at her head.
Blizzardkit skidded to a halt,” are you okay? Are you going to die? Should I get Otterstone?” he asked hesitantly unsure whether now was when he was suppose to call for mom yet.

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 10:19 PM
Blizzardkit skidded to a halt,” are you okay? Are you going to die? Should I get Otterstone?” he asked hesitantly unsure whether now was when he was suppose to call for mom yet.
"Umm no?" Sugarkit giggled, and licked his ear. "I just need to rest for like...one minute!" She crawled to the nursery, and flopped on her back, purring. "Fun fun fun fun fun!" She said softly, smiling. Sugarkit sat up. "Better!"

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 10:24 PM
"Umm no?" Sugarkit giggled, and licked his ear. "I just need to rest for like...one minute!" She crawled to the nursery, and flopped on her back, purring. "Fun fun fun fun fun!" She said softly, smiling. Sugarkit sat up. "Better!"
Blizzardkit smiled, relieved she was fine. Wow, he had never been worried about someone like that, it was a weird emotion, caring about someone, I guess that’s what a friend is. He sat there,” That’s good.” he meowed.

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 10:29 PM
Blizzardkit smiled, relieved she was fine. Wow, he had never been worried about someone like that, it was a weird emotion, caring about someone, I guess that’s what a friend is. He sat there,” That’s good.” he meowed.
Sugarkit nuzzled him. "Oooh! I know a game, we could play hide-and-seek! There is plenty of places to hid in camp!"she squealed. "You can hide first if you want."

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 10:33 PM
Sugarkit nuzzled him. "Oooh! I know a game, we could play hide-and-seek! There is plenty of places to hid in camp!"she squealed. "You can hide first if you want."
Blizzardkit nodded, thinking of a place to hide. His first idea of where to hide was Lionstar’s den, but he assumed Lionstar would be angry if he played hide and seek in his den, so he settled for somewhere not as bad. The elder’s den. He darted in the den and buried himself in the moss despite the weird looks from the elders.

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 10:39 PM
Blizzardkit nodded, thinking of a place to hide. His first idea of where to hide was Lionstar’s den, but he assumed Lionstar would be angry if he played hide and seek in his den, so he settled for somewhere not as bad. The elder’s den. He darted in the den and buried himself in the moss despite the weird looks from the elders.
Sugarkit turned around, and couldn't see him in plain sight. She peeked into every corner of the nursery but didn't find him. "The apprentice den!" She thought, barging in. "Blizzy?" She said, but the other apprentices shoved her out. She looked into all the bushes, then saw the elder's den. "Ooooh! Maybe he is in there!" She padded towards him. "Hmm, all I smell is...moss!" She said, then saw little white fluffs of fur on the brambles. "Blizzy!?" She squeaked, digging through the moss.

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 10:41 PM
Sugarkit turned around, and couldn't see him in plain sight. She peeked into every corner of the nursery but didn't find him. "The apprentice den!" She thought, barging in. "Blizzy?" She said, but the other apprentices shoved her out. She looked into all the bushes, then saw the elder's den. "Ooooh! Maybe he is in there!" She padded towards him. "Hmm, all I smell is...moss!" She said, then saw little white fluffs of fur on the brambles. "Blizzy!?" She squeaked, digging through the moss.
Blizzardkit’s head popped up out of the moss and smiled,” You found me Suggy!!!” he giggled back,” Your turn!” he meowed

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 10:47 PM
Blizzardkit’s head popped up out of the moss and smiled,” You found me Suggy!!!” he giggled back,” Your turn!” he meowed
The tortie grinned. "Okay...no peeking!" Sugarkit ran off, and dove under a little cranny in the nursery. She squeaked as the brambles pricked her. She curled up in a ball. "My only friend, Blizzy.." She thought.

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 10:56 PM
The tortie grinned. "Okay...no peeking!" Sugarkit ran off, and dove under a little cranny in the nursery. She squeaked as the brambles pricked her. She curled up in a ball. "My only friend, Blizzy.." She thought.
Blizzardkit glanced around the clearing, and kept checking in dens, she didn’t hide in Lionstar’s den or Otterstone’s den...and the nursery is a bad idea. he thought before it occurred to him, the nursery. He padded through the nursery and spotted her so without saying anything he sprung on the bramble to scare her before yelping,” Ow the brambles hurt.” he meowed as he shook himself free and felt the little prickles of pain from it.

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 11:04 PM
Blizzardkit glanced around the clearing, and kept checking in dens, she didn’t hide in Lionstar’s den or Otterstone’s den...and the nursery is a bad idea. he thought before it occurred to him, the nursery. He padded through the nursery and spotted her so without saying anything he sprung on the bramble to scare her before yelping,” Ow the brambles hurt.” he meowed as he shook himself free and felt the little prickles of pain from it.
Sugarkit squeaked, but then gingerly wriggled out from the crack. "No kidding." She rolled her eyes playfully, but licked some of the pricks out of his pelt.

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 11:07 PM
Sugarkit squeaked, but then gingerly wriggled out from the crack. "No kidding." She rolled her eyes playfully, but licked some of the pricks out of his pelt.
Blizardkit smiled,” That was fun!” he declared trying to think of something to do. He really was having fun with Sugarkit, like a lot.

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 11:14 PM
Blizardkit smiled,” That was fun!” he declared trying to think of something to do. He really was having fun with Sugarkit, like a lot.
Sugarkit looked up at the darkening sky. "Maybe we can share something....and---and...sleep?" She hated to sleep, but she would do it for Blizzy. "-And then we can have a super fun day tomorrow!" she mewed.

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 11:21 PM
Sugarkit looked up at the darkening sky. "Maybe we can share something....and---and...sleep?" She hated to sleep, but she would do it for Blizzy. "-And then we can have a super fun day tomorrow!" she mewed.
Blizzardkit sighed,” Yeah. The queens would make us sleep, those lucky apprentices. What do you want to eat?” he asked.

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 11:26 PM
Blizzardkit sighed,” Yeah. The queens would make us sleep, those lucky apprentices. What do you want to eat?” he asked.
"You pick!" She looked up at him happily. She didnt mind what they ate, she liked almost everything! She purred. "Seriously, I like anything"

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 11:27 PM
"You pick!" She looked up at him happily. She didnt mind what they ate, she liked almost everything! She purred. "Seriously, I like anything"
Blizzardkit bounded into the clearing and grabbed a fish, he didn’t really know what type of fish, but it was grey. He set it down,” This good?” he asked.

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 11:33 PM
Blizzardkit bounded into the clearing and grabbed a fish, he didn’t really know what type of fish, but it was grey. He set it down,” This good?” he asked.
"Ooooh! Yeah." Sugarkit took a tiny nibble, and nosed the fish towards him, giving him a cute, kit smile. "Yum! You're gonna like it!" She purred.

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 11:44 PM
"Ooooh! Yeah." Sugarkit took a tiny nibble, and nosed the fish towards him, giving him a cute, kit smile. "Yum! You're gonna like it!" She purred.
Blizzardkit gave a nod,” It’s good.” he meowed finding himself yawning a little bit from being tired.

cloudii
May 26th, 2020, 11:48 PM
Blizzardkit gave a nod,” It’s good.” he meowed finding himself yawning a little bit from being tired.
"C'mon, lets go sleep." She finished off the fish, purring. She curled up in her nest, mumbling something that was: "Goodnight Blizzy." and fell asleep.

Mango
May 26th, 2020, 11:56 PM
"C'mon, lets go sleep." She finished off the fish, purring. She curled up in her nest, mumbling something that was: "Goodnight Blizzy." and fell asleep.
Blizzardkit drifted off to sleep as well. Frankly it would probably look cute those kits curled up together sleeping.

cloudii
May 27th, 2020, 12:04 AM
Blizzardkit drifted off to sleep as well. Frankly it would probably look cute those kits curled up together sleeping.
[AwWwWwwWw thy're so cute ^w^ Timeskip? ]
She snuggled closer to him, grateful for his fluffy pelt.

Mango
May 27th, 2020, 12:07 AM
[AwWwWwwWw thy're so cute ^w^ Timeskip? ]
She snuggled closer to him, grateful for his fluffy pelt.
Blizzardkit awoke the sunlight blinding him, but frankly he didn’t mind the warmth of being snuggled up with Sugarkit so he just stayed there.

cloudii
May 27th, 2020, 12:17 AM
Blizzardkit awoke the sunlight blinding him, but frankly he didn’t mind the warmth of being snuggled up with Sugarkit so he just stayed there.
"Oh, hi Blizzard!" Sugarkit meowed, waking up. Her face was buried in his scruff, and she jumped to her paws. "Hmm, what do you wanna do?" She whispered, the queens were resting.

Mango
May 27th, 2020, 12:19 AM
"Oh, hi Blizzard!" Sugarkit meowed, waking up. Her face was buried in his scruff, and she jumped to her paws. "Hmm, what do you wanna do?" She whispered, the queens were resting.
Blizzardkit was quick to get to his paws,” Hmm...I don’t know, but we should do something!” he declared.

cloudii
May 27th, 2020, 12:22 AM
Blizzardkit was quick to get to his paws,” Hmm...I don’t know, but we should do something!” he declared.
"Raid ShadowClan!" She squeaked jokingly, but then stared at her paws. "What should we do?" She thought, fumbling her paws around.

jackal blackout
May 27th, 2020, 12:23 AM
Redstorm sighed as the final kit arrived, tucking them close to her as she lapped at their fur gently.

Mango
May 27th, 2020, 12:24 AM
"Raid ShadowClan!" She squeaked jokingly, but then stared at her paws. "What should we do?" She thought, fumbling her paws around.
Blizzardkit smiled,” Sure. But how do we get to Shadowclan?” he asked knowing it would be hard to get there.

cloudii
May 27th, 2020, 12:27 AM
Blizzardkit smiled,” Sure. But how do we get to Shadowclan?” he asked knowing it would be hard to get there.
She pawed him. "I was just joking!" She said, rolling her eyes, smiling. She swished her tail happily, then pounced on a floating leaf, ripping it. "Bye bye Icestar!" She growled playfully.

Mango
May 27th, 2020, 12:28 AM
She pawed him. "I was just joking!" She said, rolling her eyes, smiling. She swished her tail happily, then pounced on a floating leaf, ripping it. "Bye bye Icestar!" She growled playfully.
Blizzardkit smiled,” Yeah. Bye Icestar. Also we could only take a few warriors ourselves, we’d need a few other kits to take on the other Shadowclan warriors.” he meowed, probably 10 kits could take Shadowcln, that would be about enough.

teddy.
May 27th, 2020, 04:49 AM
she ducked her head, groaning as her body convulsed again, "Why wouldn't I?" she hissed, quickly grabbing a large stick in her mouth. She felt her body convulse again.

Bumblebelly gulped, sitting up now. He took a deep breath, clearing his mind of any fears. You werent this scared when you ran face first into a coyote, you shouldn't be now! "Right... I-I think it's time you start pushing, ye-eah?" The sooner this was over, the better for everyone.

StealthWarrior
May 27th, 2020, 07:21 AM
I fall asleep to Thrushvine's loving purr, and wake up during sun-high to the rumble of my stomach, "Sootkit? Do you want to get some food with me? I'm starving!"
Sootsplash

sootsplashed
May 27th, 2020, 07:25 AM
I fall asleep to Thrushvine's loving purr, and wake up during sun-high to the rumble of my stomach, "Sootkit? Do you want to get some food with me? I'm starving!"
Sootsplash
"Sure." Sootkit said, getting up, but then realizing that Antfrost was gone. "Where's Antfrost?" She said, frantic.
"She's kitting," said Thrushvine, also getting up now.
"WHAT?"

Mumble
(I saw your post now, yay! She kitting! but Sootkit's freaking out lol classic Sootkit)

StealthWarrior
May 27th, 2020, 07:38 AM
"Sootkit! Calm down! She will be okay! She's giving birth to more kits! Even more playmates!" Sootsplash

sootsplashed
May 27th, 2020, 07:44 AM
"Sootkit! Calm down! She will be okay! She's giving birth to more kits! Even more playmates!" Sootsplash
:Yeah, but what if something goes wrong?" She paced around nervously. "What if her kits don't like me? What if there's no room for me to sleep right next to her?" She looked at Stealthkit and took a deep breath. "I should calm down, but I can't." Then she looked at Thrushvine. "Where is she?"

Mumble

cloudii
May 27th, 2020, 08:03 AM
Blizzardkit smiled,” Yeah. Bye Icestar. Also we could only take a few warriors ourselves, we’d need a few other kits to take on the other Shadowclan warriors.” he meowed, probably 10 kits could take Shadowcln, that would be about enough.
"Blizzy! I was JOKING." Sugarkit said, pouncing on the tom. "ShadowClan would rip us to shreds." She trembled at the thought, but stopped, and got off Blizzardkit. "We have to find something else to do...like...practice hunting...or fighting!" Sugarkit mewed.

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 08:31 AM
Bumblebelly gulped, sitting up now. He took a deep breath, clearing his mind of any fears. You werent this scared when you ran face first into a coyote, you shouldn't be now! "Right... I-I think it's time you start pushing, ye-eah?" The sooner this was over, the better for everyone.

Antfrost squirmed in her nest, her jaws clenched. "No dip, mouse-brain!" she exclaimed, then started to push. Skye (you're up first, just wiggle around a bit)

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 08:34 AM
:Yeah, but what if something goes wrong?" She paced around nervously. "What if her kits don't like me? What if there's no room for me to sleep right next to her?" She looked at Stealthkit and took a deep breath. "I should calm down, but I can't." Then she looked at Thrushvine. "Where is she?"

Mumble

Antfrost turned her shaking head to look at her adopted daughter, "I'm right here! where did you think I would be?" she exclaimed.

jackal blackout
May 27th, 2020, 08:37 AM
redstorm's kits after they were born one had opened their eyes already.

sootsplashed
May 27th, 2020, 08:38 AM
Antfrost turned her shaking head to look at her adopted daughter, "I'm right here! where did you think I would be?" she exclaimed.
"Oh, sorry." She turned her head down in embarrassment. "Have any of them been born yet?" SHe said, shaking.

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 08:48 AM
"Oh, sorry." She turned her head down in embarrassment. "Have any of them been born yet?" SHe said, shaking.

Antfrost turned her head back, "No! I would tell someone if there was!" she hissed.

sootsplashed
May 27th, 2020, 08:51 AM
Antfrost turned her head back, "No! I would tell someone if there was!" she hissed.
Sootkit was surprised by the hiss and decide to stay quiet, though she was still shaking.

"Should I get the medicine cat?" asked Thrushvine.

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 08:53 AM
Sootkit was surprised by the hiss and decide to stay quiet, though she was still shaking.

"Should I get the medicine cat?" asked Thrushvine.

Antfrost pushed again, "Yes!" she exclaimed.

sootsplashed
May 27th, 2020, 09:28 AM
Thrushvine came back just in time, a black kit was coming out! "The medicine cats must've been out gathering herbs, no one was there!" She gave Antfrost the stick she had found. "Bite on this," she said, "It'll help." @ Mumble

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 09:31 AM
Thrushvine came back just in time, a black kit was coming out! "The medicine cats must've been out gathering herbs, no one was there!" She gave Antfrost the stick she had found. "Bite on this," she said, "It'll help." @ Mumble

Antfrost nodded, biting down hard on the stick. She clenched her teeth when she felt a second kit get pushed out.
~Lucid Dreams~ (you're up next)

sootsplashed
May 27th, 2020, 09:33 AM
Sootkit watched, terrified, though she was filled with a warm feeling when the first kit was born. Then she saw the second kit coming out, and became terrified again. Mumble

cmdR_Paige
May 27th, 2020, 09:39 AM
The first of Antfrost's litter, a tuxedo tom, let out a pitiful squeal to let the older cats know he was alive. He wriggled on the floor a little, his eyes still shut tightly.

(Whoops)

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 09:41 AM
The first of Antfrost's litter, a tuxedo tom, let out a pitiful squeal to let the older cats know he was alive. He wriggled on the floor a little, his eyes still shut tightly.

(Whoops)

Antfrost quickly nipped open the air sack, then picked him up and placed him at her belly

cmdR_Paige
May 27th, 2020, 09:43 AM
Mumble

The tiny kit (who looked a bit more like a rat at the moment) began to nurse- instinct told him he needed food to survive. He took shelter in his mother's dark fur.

Banneret
May 27th, 2020, 09:54 AM
Katwhisperer DarkNight Fallen One Willowfern Elementals

The she-kit wasn't sure where she was. She wasn't even sure who she was.She extended her paws out, only to be met with barriers all around her. She pushed against one wall, wanting to escape.

sootsplashed
May 27th, 2020, 09:55 AM
Sootkit curled up next to Thrushvine, still watching. "How many kits will she have?" she whispered to her. "I don't know, we'll have to see," said Thrushvine, stroking Antfrost with her tail. "But it would be best if you stayed quiet right now," She said so only Sootkit would hear, "She has to focus on pushing the kits out, and it's really hard. I'll have to do it in a few days," She said, looking at her swollen belly. "but don't be scared, it's part of life, and it's always more stressful for the queen and medicine cats." She looked at Antfrost's new kit. "Isn't he beautiful though?" She purred. "Yes. I just get so scared that something will go wrong-" "Nothing will," Thrushvine interrupted. "Look, the second one is coming out!"

lucidense
May 27th, 2020, 09:59 AM
Frostkit could feel himself getting pushed out. He opened his mouth is a silent squeak, he instantly sniffed the air for his milk. Mumble Skye Goldwhisker gs29513 ~Splash~ Sootsplash

sootsplashed
May 27th, 2020, 10:03 AM
"Another one!" Sootkit squeaked a bit too loud. "Shhhh," said Thrushvine, "but yes."
"I'm gonna have so many playmates!"

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 10:03 AM
Frostkit could feel himself getting pushed out. He opened his mouth is a silent squeak, he instantly sniffed the air for his milk. Mumble Skye Goldwhisker gs29513 ~Splash~ Sootsplash

Antfrost once again nipped open the air sack and placed him at her belly. She felt a third spasm rake her body, and she pushed out the 3rd kit.

~Splash~ (you're next)

~RooRoo~
May 27th, 2020, 10:12 AM
Antfrost once again nipped open the air sack and placed him at her belly. She felt a third spasm rake her body, and she pushed out the 3rd kit.

~Splash~ (you're next)
(Am i 4th? I thought I was third?)

Sorrow
May 27th, 2020, 10:12 AM

~Splash~ (you're next)
Dewkit let out a silent screech and dropped lightly onto the ground, before lying almost completely still.
(She's not dead JSYK)

sootsplashed
May 27th, 2020, 10:15 AM
"That one's not making noise! Is it dead?" She whispered, shaking again. "I knew something would go wrong!" She said as she buried her face in Thrushvine's pelt. Thrushvine was silent, looking at the third kit.

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 10:15 AM
(Am i 4th? I thought I was third?)

(you said you wanted to be the second youngest)

~RooRoo~
May 27th, 2020, 10:17 AM
(you said you wanted to be the second youngest)
(So was I supposed to rp on the second one? Oops! I’ll do it now!)
When the second kit popped out it slowly waddled to her mommies belly.

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 10:20 AM
(So was I supposed to rp on the second one? Oops! I’ll do it now!)
When the second kit popped out it slowly waddled to her mommies belly.

(no, you're after splash, once I do the post where you are born. sorry if this is confusing)

~RooRoo~
May 27th, 2020, 10:21 AM
(no, you're after splash, once I do the post where you are born. sorry if this is confusing)
(It’s fine. Soo... who is the first kit? Splash? Will you mention me when I come out?)

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 10:23 AM
Dewkit let out a silent screech and dropped lightly onto the ground, before lying almost completely still.
(She's not dead JSYK)

Antfrost nipped open the air sack and placed the small kit next to her siblings. She pushed for a fourth time, this time another she-kit coming out.
Goldwhisker

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 10:24 AM
(It’s fine. Soo... who is the first kit? Splash? Will you mention me when I come out?)

(splash was the 3rd)

~RooRoo~
May 27th, 2020, 10:26 AM
Antfrost nipped open the air sack and placed the small kit next to her siblings. She pushed for a fourth time, this time another she-kit coming out.
Goldwhisker
Wavekit came out waddling toward her mommy’s face. She didn’t want the milk she wanted the love and licks.

sootsplashed
May 27th, 2020, 10:27 AM
"That one looks playful!" She mewed to Thrushvine.
"Why, yes she does."

~RooRoo~
May 27th, 2020, 10:30 AM
"That one looks playful!" She mewed to Thrushvine.
"Why, yes she does."
Wavekit walked up to Sootkit and payed down in front of them waving her tail.

sootsplashed
May 27th, 2020, 10:32 AM
"Aww! So cute!" Sootkit said purring.
"Go back to Antfrost, little one!" mewed Thrushvine as gentle and as kindly as she could.

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 10:32 AM
Wavekit came out waddling toward her mommy’s face. She didn’t want the milk she wanted the love and licks.

Antfrost licked the kit's forehead before picking her up and placing her next to her siblings. she pushed one final time, pushing out another kit.

gs29513

~RooRoo~
May 27th, 2020, 10:33 AM
"Aww! So cute!" Sootkit said purring.
"Go back to Antfrost, little one!" mewed Thrushvine as gentle and as kindly as she could.
She went to her moms tummy and started suckling.

gs29513
May 27th, 2020, 10:35 AM
Splash kit was cold, and hungry. She took a few breaths, and then struggled toward her warm mother. She began to suckle quietly, comforted by the presence of her brother's and sisters.

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 10:49 AM
Splash kit was cold, and hungry. She took a few breaths, and then struggled toward her warm mother. She began to suckle quietly, comforted by the presence of her brother's and sisters.

Antfrost curled her body around her five kit, exausted after all the hard work and pain she went through.

Goldwhisker ~Lucid Dreams~ ~Splash~ Skye Sootsplash S-oft

sootsplashed
May 27th, 2020, 10:50 AM
Antfrost curled her body around her five kit, exausted after all the hard work and pain she went through.

"Antfrost are you okay?" said Sootkit, forgetting to be quiet. "And what are you going to name them? It should be something water-themed, since we live in RiverClan." She purred

~RooRoo~
May 27th, 2020, 10:50 AM

Wavekit pushes out of the belly squished between all of her siblings she went up to her moms face. She snuggled against her moms nose and fell asleep.

Elementals
May 27th, 2020, 10:56 AM
Katwhisperer DarkNight Fallen One Willowfern Elementals

The she-kit wasn't sure where she was. She wasn't even sure who she was.She extended her paws out, only to be met with barriers all around her. She pushed against one wall, wanting to escape.

Waterkit felt one of her siblings escape and panicked. She followed her sister out where ever they were going out to. When she believed she caught up to her sister, she headbutted her gently to say that she was right behind her.

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 11:12 AM
"Antfrost are you okay?" said Sootkit, forgetting to be quiet. "And what are you going to name them? It should be something water-themed, since we live in RiverClan." She purred

antfrost drowsily turned to her adopted daughter, "Of course I'm fine" she replied, "Okay, I'm going to name the oldest one floodkit." she mewed, pointing at the tuxedo tom, "I'm going to name the second one Frostkit she mewed, pointing to the other tom, "This she-kit will be named Dewkit" she pointed to the blue-grey she-kit, "the second she kit will be named Wavekit" she mewed, pointing to the second youngest, "And finally, this one will be named splashkit" she finished, pointing to the youngest.

gs29513
Skye
~Splash~
~Lucid Dreams~
Goldwhisker

~RooRoo~
May 27th, 2020, 11:15 AM
antfrost drowsily turned to her adopted daughter, "Of course I'm fine" she replied, "Okay, I'm going to name the oldest one floodkit." she mewed, pointing at the tuxedo tom, "I'm going to name the second one Frostkit she mewed, pointing to the other tom, "This she-kit will be named Dewkit" she pointed to the blue-grey she-kit, "the second she kit will be named Wavekit" she mewed, pointing to the second youngest, "And finally, this one will be named splashkit" she finished, pointing to the youngest.

gs29513
Skye
~Splash~
~Lucid Dreams~
Goldwhisker
Wavekit started falling asleep at her moms muzzle.

sootsplashed
May 27th, 2020, 11:20 AM

gs29513
Skye
~Splash~
~Lucid Dreams~
Goldwhisker

"They're perfect!" She said, watching as Antfrost put her head back down and drifted to sleep. Sootkit tried to squeeze in by Antfrost's belly but didn't want to her any of her step-littermates, so she curled up on Antforst's back. "I'll love you little balls of fur forever," she mewed to all the kits.
-----
Thrushvine watched as Sootkit went over to Antfrost, purring happily. I'll go find Stealthkit, She thought, She would like to see the new kits.
StealthWarrior

tye
May 27th, 2020, 11:23 AM
Flyfur sauntered into the nursery, occasionally stopping every so often to let a few bustling kits scurry by, squealing in joy at their game, avoiding stepping on them, a fond half smile on her face.
She turned back to her original intent and padded in, looking for the familiar face of Sugarapple.

vermin

"Huh..?" her voice cracked, her eyes stared up at Flyfur. The night was restless for the queen that she had to step away from the kits to sleep in her own corner until early dawn. Hot and cold like greenleaf and leaf-bare she swore there was some kind of strange draft that passes through and observed the heavily sleeping bundles to see if they're shivering. What felt like forever, a wink eye of sleep she got until kits barreled over her- the tortie sighed. Sugarapple got up to do her usual work but it was difficult without coughing constantly and a stuffy nose. Okay, maybe Greenfur was right. I should go to see Otterstone... As a blessing, it was nice to see Flyfur. Maybe she can look after the kits for a bit? Her eyes shimmered at the warrior, greeting from a small distance. "Flyfur! How's everything?"

~RooRoo~
May 27th, 2020, 11:24 AM
"They're perfect!" She said, watching as Antfrost put her head back down and drifted to sleep. Sootkit tried to squeeze in by Antfrost's belly but didn't want to her any of her step-littermates, so she curled up on Antforst's back. "I'll love you little balls of fur forever," she mewed to all the kits.
-----
Thrushvine watched as Sootkit went over to Antfrost, purring happily. I'll go find Stealthkit, She thought, She would like to see the new kits.
StealthWarrior
Wavekit stood up and went over to Sootkit. She nuzzles her sister in the flank.

lucidense
May 27th, 2020, 11:26 AM
Frostkit scooted to Sootkit, licking Sootkits nose with his tiny tongue. His eyes were closed tight, his lips in a tiny mew. Sootsplash Mumble

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 11:35 AM
Antfrost quietly sighed. One moment she had no kits, the next she had six. Honestly, what has her life come to? She felt Wavekit curl up next to her muzzle, and a small, barely noticeable smile appeared on the tired queens face. Sootsplash gs29513 Skye ~Splash~ ~Lucid Dreams~ Goldwhisker

sootsplashed
May 27th, 2020, 11:37 AM
Frostkit scooted to Sootkit, licking Sootkits nose with his tiny tongue. His eyes were closed tight, his lips in a tiny mew. Sootsplash
Mumble
Sootkit smiled as Frostkit licked her nose. This one, she thought, Will be an awesome playmate.

sootsplashed
May 27th, 2020, 11:38 AM
Wavekit stood up and went over to Sootkit. She nuzzles her sister in the flank.
Sootkit almost giggled as Wavekit nudged her in the flank. Probably playful, she thought, still smiling.

~RooRoo~
May 27th, 2020, 11:42 AM
Antfrost quietly sighed. One moment she had no kits, the next she had six. Honestly, what has her life come to? She felt Wavekit curl up next to her muzzle, and a small, barely noticeable smile appeared on the tired queens face. Sootsplash gs29513 Skye ~Splash~ ~Lucid Dreams~ Goldwhisker
Wavekit licked her moms nose then fell asleep.

Sorrow
May 27th, 2020, 11:51 AM
Dewkit let out a cry and rolled over onto her back, her forepaws flailing in the air.

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 11:56 AM
Dewkit let out a cry and rolled over onto her back, her forepaws flailing in the air.

Antfrost's eyes slightly widened, and she reached out her paw to scoop the tiny kit up. She held dewkit close to her heart, trying to calm her down. Though, calming people down wasn't necessarily her forte.

~RooRoo~
May 27th, 2020, 11:59 AM
Antfrost's eyes slightly widened, and she reached out her paw to scoop the tiny kit up. She held dewkit close to her heart, trying to calm her down. Though, calming people down wasn't necessarily her forte.
Wavekit woke up hearing her sibling crying. She crawled forward to Dewkit and snuggled with her.

StealthWarrior
May 27th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Stealthkit walked around camp, she was very nervous, what if something goes wrong? she thought, No. Nothing can go wrong. Starclan won't allow it. Why would they let Sootkit be adopted, the make her new mother die? "Arg!" so confusing, all she wanted to do was curl up next to Thrushvine and go to sleep. Sootsplash

lucidense
May 27th, 2020, 12:42 PM
Frostkit curled close to his mother, calmly curled up by his mothers heartbeat. He squeaked at Dewkits squeal, and he placed a tiny paw on his mothers nose, his breath warm. He, Dewkit and Wavekit were sort of Ina snuggled pile, but his paw stayed on his mothers nose. Mumble ~Splash~ Goldwhisker

sootsplashed
May 27th, 2020, 12:46 PM
Stealthkit walked around camp, she was very nervous, what if something goes wrong? she thought, No. Nothing can go wrong. Starclan won't allow it. Why would they let Sootkit be adopted, the make her new mother die? "Arg!" so confusing, all she wanted to do was curl up next to Thrushvine and go to sleep. Sootsplash

"Stealthkit!" Thrushvine yelled, looking for her daughter. "Oh, there you are. Would you like to see Antfrost's kits?" She said, licking her behind the ears. "You have to be quiet though. They're asleep"

(Also Thrushvine 's real kits are gonna be born tomorrow <3)

StealthWarrior
May 27th, 2020, 12:50 PM
"Ooh! they're so pretty! What are their names?"

Mango
May 27th, 2020, 01:14 PM
"Blizzy! I was JOKING." Sugarkit said, pouncing on the tom. "ShadowClan would rip us to shreds." She trembled at the thought, but stopped, and got off Blizzardkit. "We have to find something else to do...like...practice hunting...or fighting!" Sugarkit mewed.
Blizzardkit paused,” alright. We should ask a warrior to take us out for training.” he meowed

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 01:14 PM
Frostkit curled close to his mother, calmly curled up by his mothers heartbeat. He squeaked at Dewkits squeal, and he placed a tiny paw on his mothers nose, his breath warm. He, Dewkit and Wavekit were sort of Ina snuggled pile, but his paw stayed on his mothers nose. Mumble ~Splash~ Goldwhisker

Anrfrost purred quietly at frostkits actions. She stared down at her five newborn kits lovingly, her gaze warm for the first time in a while.

gs29513
Skye
~Splash~
Goldwhisker

cloudii
May 27th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Blizzardkit paused,” alright. We should ask a warrior to take us out for training.” he meowed
"Okay! Lets go ask Sparkblaze, maybe she'll take us just outside of camp, to that clearing!" She squeaked, running up to the ginger she-cat. "Sparky, will you take us to train? Just outside? Please~?" Sugarkit gave her an adorable look.
"Alright, fine. But you PROMISE to stay with me, or you're apprentice ceremony will be postponed." Sparkblaze shot a sharp look at Blizzardkit, and Sugarkit growled at her. "C'mon Blizzy, she said YES!" Sugarkit padded out to the spot, Sparkblaze followed close behind her.

Mango
May 27th, 2020, 02:04 PM
"Okay! Lets go ask Sparkblaze, maybe she'll take us just outside of camp, to that clearing!" She squeaked, running up to the ginger she-cat. "Sparky, will you take us to train? Just outside? Please~?" Sugarkit gave her an adorable look.
"Alright, fine. But you PROMISE to stay with me, or you're apprentice ceremony will be postponed." Sparkblaze shot a sharp look at Blizzardkit, and Sugarkit growled at her. "C'mon Blizzy, she said YES!" Sugarkit padded out to the spot, Sparkblaze followed close behind her.
Blizzardkit smiled,” We’ll behave.” he meowed as he came to the spot.

~RooRoo~
May 27th, 2020, 02:07 PM
Anrfrost purred quietly at frostkits actions. She stared down at her five newborn kits lovingly, her gaze warm for the first time in a while.

gs29513
Skye
~Splash~
Goldwhisker
(Can Wavekit open her eyes?)

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 02:08 PM
(Can Wavekit open her eyes?)

(in a day or so)

~RooRoo~
May 27th, 2020, 02:09 PM
(in a day or so)
(Ok)

cloudii
May 27th, 2020, 02:31 PM
Blizzardkit smiled,” We’ll behave.” he meowed as he came to the spot.
Sparkblaze smiled softly at Sugarkit and Blizzardkit. "Try to do the front paw blow." She meowed, demonstrating on Sugarkit lightly. "Try on eachother."

Mango
May 27th, 2020, 02:33 PM
Sparkblaze smiled softly at Sugarkit and Blizzardkit. "Try to do the front paw blow." She meowed, demonstrating on Sugarkit lightly. "Try on eachother."
Blizzardkit gave a smile and used his frontpaw to gently try to hit Sugarkit with it.

sootsplashed
May 27th, 2020, 02:38 PM
Sootkit yawned as she woke up, then she was fully awake. She wanted to play with one of the new kits. "Dewkit! Splashkit! Frostkit! Floodkit! Wavekit! Let's play!" she waited a few moments, but no one responded, they were still fast asleep, and Steathkit was doing something, and not in the nursery. "I want someone to play with meeeee." She wailed, waking up Antfrost. Mumble

Quasar
May 27th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Sootkit yawned as she woke up, then she was fully awake. She wanted to play with one of the new kits. "Dewkit! Splashkit! Frostkit! Floodkit! Wavekit! Let's play!" she waited a few moments, but no one responded, they were still fast asleep, and Steathkit was doing something, and not in the nursery. "I want someone to play with meeeee." She wailed, waking up Antfrost. Mumble

Antfrost yawned, "Go play with Bumblebelly ( S-oft )..." she drowsily mewed, still curled around her newborn kits.

sootsplashed
May 27th, 2020, 02:58 PM
"Okay," said Sootkit, not knowing who Bumblebelly. They must be a warrior! She thought, padding outside the nursery, only to see two kits playing.
"C-can I p-play with you?" She asked, scared they would say no.
(-Cloud- Zesty Mango)
(It's Sugarkit and Bllizzardkit, but if you don't want to rp that, they can say no, totally fine.)
(I do know who Bumblebelly is, Sootkit doesn't though, mah poor lil baby)

cloudii
May 27th, 2020, 03:06 PM
Blizzardkit gave a smile and used his frontpaw to gently try to hit Sugarkit with it.
Sugarkit dodged, but he hit her flank. "Aww...dang it!" Sugarkit squealed with excitement She aimed a soft blow on Blizzardkit's throught, trying to aim as best as she could. Her tail waved, she loved playing with Blizzardkit.

Mango
May 27th, 2020, 03:10 PM
Sugarkit dodged, but he hit her flank. "Aww...dang it!" Sugarkit squealed with excitement She aimed a soft blow on Blizzardkit's throught, trying to aim as best as she could. Her tail waved, she loved playing with Blizzardkit.
Blizzardkit flicked his tail in annoyance,” I only got you a little bit..“ he meowed in disapointment.

cloudii
May 27th, 2020, 04:06 PM
Blizzardkit flicked his tail in annoyance,” I only got you a little bit..“ he meowed in disapointment.
"S-sorry..." Sugarkit shuffled her paws, and touched her nose to his. "Don't be sad!" She said, feeling really bad about dodging.

Mango
May 27th, 2020, 04:53 PM
"S-sorry..." Sugarkit shuffled her paws, and touched her nose to his. "Don't be sad!" She said, feeling really bad about dodging.
Blizzardkit shook his head,” No, I don’t want you getting hurt, it’s good you can dodge an attack.” he meowed

cloudii
May 27th, 2020, 05:59 PM
Blizzardkit shook his head,” No, I don’t want you getting hurt, it’s good you can dodge an attack.” he meowed
"I-y-yeah--wait...you dont?" She said. "Wow...he almost fights with every other kit..."
She waved her tail happily.

Mango
May 27th, 2020, 10:17 PM
"I-y-yeah--wait...you dont?" She said. "Wow...he almost fights with every other kit..."
She waved her tail happily.
Blizzardkit shook his head,” I want you to be safe in battle.” he meowed. I couldn’t bare to loose you... he thought as he licked her ear.

cloudii
May 27th, 2020, 10:26 PM
Blizzardkit shook his head,” I want you to be safe in battle.” he meowed. I couldn’t bare to loose you... he thought as he licked her ear.
Sugarkit licked his ear. "Me too!" "If anyone hurts you, i'll claw their throat out." Sugarkit thought. She pulled up her paw to bat at him, wondering if it would hit. Sparkblaze watched the two kits, and amused expression on her face. "Kits..." She thought, smothering a giggle.

Abyssopelagic
May 28th, 2020, 01:14 AM
"Huh..?" her voice cracked, her eyes stared up at Flyfur. The night was restless for the queen that she had to step away from the kits to sleep in her own corner until early dawn. Hot and cold like greenleaf and leaf-bare she swore there was some kind of strange draft that passes through and observed the heavily sleeping bundles to see if they're shivering. What felt like forever, a wink eye of sleep she got until kits barreled over her- the tortie sighed. Sugarapple got up to do her usual work but it was difficult without coughing constantly and a stuffy nose. Okay, maybe Greenfur was right. I should go to see Otterstone... As a blessing, it was nice to see Flyfur. Maybe she can look after the kits for a bit? Her eyes shimmered at the warrior, greeting from a small distance. "Flyfur! How's everything?"
Flyfur grinned back at the queen, tail swishing happily. "Settling back into warrior duties. It's been, well, busy. Busier than before I joined the nursery, for certain." She chuckled, remembering everything that's happened in the moon she's left the nursery. "Been trying the elite training. I enjoy it, but I've not been in as many training sessions as I'd like."

She noticed Sugarapple's stuffy nose and felt kinda guilty. "Oh, I went on about myself and never asked you. How are you? And do you need someone to watch the small ones to give you a break?"
Really, so she could probably see Otterstone, but it felt rude to say it outloud.

Madelaine
May 28th, 2020, 01:33 AM
[ S-oft; ]

(sorry for the late reply)

Ashpool watched as Bumblebelly padded over to her. She was glad someone was coming over. She had lived in the nursery before, but she didn't want to just find a spot. Somebody could easily get offended if she accidentally stole someone's spot. "I've uh been in her before, but I'm not sure where I should stay. Do you know if there is any space available?", Ashpool meowed.

Mango
May 28th, 2020, 08:17 AM
Sugarkit licked his ear. "Me too!" "If anyone hurts you, i'll claw their throat out." Sugarkit thought. She pulled up her paw to bat at him, wondering if it would hit. Sparkblaze watched the two kits, and amused expression on her face. "Kits..." She thought, smothering a giggle.
Blizzardkit paused realizing he probably should warn Suggy that he might not become an apprentice with Suarkit. So he flicked her tail,” I uhh...might not become an apprentice with you.” he meowed.

cloudii
May 28th, 2020, 08:26 AM
Blizzardkit paused realizing he probably should warn Suggy that he might not become an apprentice with Suarkit. So he flicked her tail,” I uhh...might not become an apprentice with you.” he meowed.
Sugarkit froze. "W-why not...you're only a bit older than me! I have to protect you!" She said softly, her eyes wide and sad. "Just be a good cat the whole time, you'll probably be an apprentice before me." She worked her claws into the ground. She didnt want to be away from Blizzardkit.

gs29513
May 28th, 2020, 08:33 AM
Splashkit wriggled around a bit next to her siblings. She was warm, full and happy.

~RooRoo~
May 28th, 2020, 08:34 AM
Splashkit wriggled around a bit next to her siblings. She was warm, full and happy.
Wavekit bounces on Splashkit making her tumble over.

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 08:35 AM
Sootkit watched as one of her step-siblings, Splashkit wiggled around. I can't wait until they're old enough to play!

~RooRoo~
May 28th, 2020, 08:36 AM
Sootkit watched as one of her step-siblings, Splashkit wiggled around. I can't wait until they're old enough to play!
Wavekit could smell another kit. She tried standing but fell do she scotched over to Sootkit and licked her nose.

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 08:38 AM
"You're so cute!" Sootkit laughed as Wavekit licked her nose. I can't believe I was so freaked out about this! she thought, licking Wavekit back, but behind the ears. Goldwhisker

~RooRoo~
May 28th, 2020, 08:43 AM
"You're so cute!" Sootkit laughed as Wavekit licked her nose. I can't believe I was so freaked out about this! she thought, licking Wavekit back, but behind the ears. Goldwhisker
Wavekit purred and rolled on her back still trying to lick Sootkit but she was only licking air.

Mango
May 28th, 2020, 08:43 AM
Sugarkit froze. "W-why not...you're only a bit older than me! I have to protect you!" She said softly, her eyes wide and sad. "Just be a good cat the whole time, you'll probably be an apprentice before me." She worked her claws into the ground. She didnt want to be away from Blizzardkit.

Blizzardkit shook his head,” I don’t think so. I was suppose to become an apprentice last ceremony, but I got in an argument with Frozenpaw, Lionstar’s apprentice. Lionstar said I wouldn’t be an apprentice until I matured a bit, and a little after that, I was teasing Coralkit...she didn’t take my playful teasing well and started a screaming match until she clawed me and Lionstar interfered scolding me and told me one more slip up and I wouldn’t be in Riverclan anymore. I don’t know how long he’s make me stay a kit for, maybe until I’m an elder?” he meowed slightly teasing at the idea of being a kit until he was 75 moons then becoming an elder.

gs29513
May 28th, 2020, 08:47 AM
Wavekit bounces on Splashkit making her tumble over. Splashkit righted herself, and crawled back towards her mother. She burrowed into the pile of her siblings, and fell asleep again.

lucidense
May 28th, 2020, 08:48 AM
(Ima have Frost open his eyes, he'll do it early because he has very icy eyes that could freak a cat out or inspire them XD basically he has very magnificent eyes)

Frostkit mewed, shuffling around in circles. His eyes cracked open ever so slightly, and he could see foggy images. As he finished opening his eyes, he felt his vision clear, revealing his magnificent icy blue eyes. Sootsplash Mumble ~Splash~ Goldwhisker gs29513 Skye

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 08:56 AM
(Ima have Frost open his eyes, he'll do it early because he has very icy eyes that could freak a cat out or inspire them XD basically he has very magnificent eyes)

Frostkit mewed, shuffling around in circles. His eyes cracked open ever so slightly, and he could see foggy images. As he finished opening his eyes, he felt his vision clear, revealing his magnificent icy blue eyes. Sootsplash Mumble ~Splash~ Goldwhisker gs29513 Skye

"Woah," Sootkit said, staring into Frostkit's newly opened eyes. "You're barely a day old! Do your eyes hurt?" She said, worried that they might.

lucidense
May 28th, 2020, 08:59 AM
"So- soo- sootwit." He said quietly. (Actually if you translate real day to rp day, then he would be about a day earlier than usual in rp) His eyes stared into sootkits, his icy eyes seemed to be like a magnificent pool of water. Sootsplash

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 09:02 AM
"So- soo- sootwit." He said quietly. (Actually if you translate real day to rp day, then he would be about a day earlier than usual in rp) His eyes stared into sootkits, his icy eyes seemed to be like a magnificent pool of water. Sootsplash
"That's my name!" Sootkit said, wanting to squeeze Frostkit forever. "And your mother's name is Antfrost. Can you say Antfrost?" She said, nudging him towards Antfrost.
Mumble

cloudii
May 28th, 2020, 09:04 AM
Blizzardkit shook his head,” I don’t think so. I was suppose to become an apprentice last ceremony, but I got in an argument with Frozenpaw, Lionstar’s apprentice. Lionstar said I wouldn’t be an apprentice until I matured a bit, and a little after that, I was teasing Coralkit...she didn’t take my playful teasing well and started a screaming match until she clawed me and Lionstar interfered scolding me and told me one more slip up and I wouldn’t be in Riverclan anymore. I don’t know how long he’s make me stay a kit for, maybe until I’m an elder?” he meowed slightly teasing at the idea of being a kit until he was 75 moons then becoming an elder.
Sugarkit pressed against him. "No! You are maturing...I think. I'll help you, and then we'll be apprentices together!" She mewed, nuzzling him. She smiled at Blizzy.

lucidense
May 28th, 2020, 09:04 AM
"A- An- Antwost." He mewed, shuffling to look at his mother.
(Can you be like: Mm- thems some eyes XD) Mumble Sootsplash

~RooRoo~
May 28th, 2020, 09:06 AM
Wavekit mewed then rolled to her sister with eyes already opened but hers weren’t and she ran into her.

gs29513
May 28th, 2020, 09:10 AM
Wavekit mewed then rolled to her sister with eyes already opened but hers weren’t and she ran into her. Splashkit felt Wavekit move away from her. She didn't want to be left behind, so she tried to follow. She collided with Wavekit, and fell over.

~RooRoo~
May 28th, 2020, 09:10 AM
Splashkit felt Wavekit move away from her. She didn't want to be left behind, so she tried to follow. She collided with Wavekit, and fell over.
Wavekit yowled in surprise as the older kit rolled over her.

gs29513
May 28th, 2020, 09:13 AM
Wavekit yowled in surprise as the older kit rolled over her. Splashkit heard Wavekit yowl, and tried to get away. She stumbled a little farther, and lay down, tired out and ready to sleep.

Quasar
May 28th, 2020, 09:24 AM

Antfrost eyes widened at the sight of her kits eyes. To be honest, they were a little unnerving, but she didn't mind. She gently licked the tom-kits forehead, "thats right. I'm Antfrost" she purred, a small smile on her face.

Sorrow
May 28th, 2020, 09:57 AM
[ Mumble ]
Dewkit let out a cry and tried to move closer to Antfrost. Mama. Mama! she squeaked, shaking with fear. She slowly blinked open her eyes and let out another cry.

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 10:42 AM
Thrushvine looked at Stealthkit, she was watching Antfrost's new kits, and looking sort of sad. "Don't be sad," Thrushvine told her. "I'm due in a day or two," StealthWarrior

StealthWarrior
May 28th, 2020, 11:10 AM
"What!? Really?!" Stealthkit's eyes widened in shock, "That's awesome!" s=then she had a sudden thought, "Does it hurt?" she asked, worried. Sootsplash

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 11:16 AM
"What!? Really?!" Stealthkit's eyes widened in shock, "That's awesome!" s=then she had a sudden thought, "Does it hurt?" she asked, worried.
"Not really," Thrushvine purred, "But it will once they're being born." As if on cue, Thrushvne starting trembling. "Now it does." She said, gritting her teeth. "Go get the medicine cat and a stick." she rasped.

StealthWarrior
May 28th, 2020, 11:19 AM
"MOM! What's wrong?! Stick, Stick, Stick, I need a stick! Antfrost! Is she kitin'?!" Stealthkit runs out of the nursery and grabs the nearest stick. She shouts towards the medicine-cat den, "OTTERSTONE! I THINK THRUSHVINE IS KITTING!" Mumble Sootsplash CheetahPelt

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 11:22 AM
"I'm-m kitting." She said, still trembling. "The first one's coming out!" she gasped, and pushed as hard as she could. "givmethestik" she said, as Stealthkit came back.
Echobreeze18 (ur first!) StealthWarrior

Cobra
May 28th, 2020, 11:37 AM
"I'm-m kitting." She said, still trembling. "The first one's coming out!" she gasped, and pushed as hard as she could. "givmethestik" she said, as Stealthkit came back.
Echobreeze18 (ur first!) StealthWarrior
The kit wiggled out.
(name again?)

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 11:41 AM
The kit wiggled out.
(name again?)

Thrushvine nipped the air sack and placed the tortoiseshell she-kit at her belly. Then she felt another spasm and pushed the second kit out.
(streamkit)

TeamInkBot your next :)

StealthWarrior
May 28th, 2020, 11:44 AM
"Mom! Are you okay? Do you need anything? Aaaah!"
Sootsplash

Cobra
May 28th, 2020, 11:48 AM
The tortoiseshell she-kit mewled. Sootsplash

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 11:48 AM
"Mom! Are you okay? Do you need anything? Aaaah!"
Sootsplash

"J-just stay calm." She said through still gritted teeth. "W-wheres the stick?" She asked, right before she yelped in pain.

StealthWarrior
May 28th, 2020, 11:52 AM
"Uh-uh, Here!" Stealthkit thrusts the stick towards Thrushvine, "Sootkit? Come play moss-ball?" Stealthkit bounces up and down uncontrollably. Sootsplash

gs29513
May 28th, 2020, 11:59 AM
Splashkit heard lots of running feet and yowling. She snuggled closer to her mom in an effort to get away from the noise.

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 12:02 PM
Thrushvine grabbed the stick in her mouth, and it almost splintered as she tried to push the second kit out.
----
Sootkit came at Stealthkit's call. "What?" Then she saw Thrushvine kitting. "Oh no!" she said, not ready for another wave of panic attacks and anxiety.
StealthWarrior

Dovey
May 28th, 2020, 12:05 PM
Thrushvine nipped the air sack and placed the tortoiseshell she-kit at her belly. Then she felt another spasm and pushed the second kit out.
(streamkit)

TeamInkBot your next :)
The next kit squirmed

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 12:09 PM
The next kit squirmed

Thrushvine sighed in relief and nipped the air sack, placing her next to the orange she-kit next to the tortoiseshell. Then another spasm came.

Goldwhisker your next :)

StealthWarrior
May 28th, 2020, 12:10 PM
"Please Sootkit! I can't take this!" Stealthkit started running in circles, "Pretty please?" Sootsplash

Dovey
May 28th, 2020, 12:10 PM
Thrushvine sighed in relief and nipped the air sack, placing her next to the orange she-kit next to the tortoiseshell. Then another spasm came.

Goldwhisker your next :)
She squeaked.
(After your done, My kits r goin be born)

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 12:13 PM
"Please Sootkit! I can't take this!" Stealthkit started running in circles, "Pretty please?" Sootsplash
"Okay." She said, running out of the nursery. she grabbed some random moss and threw it at Stealthkit, trying to get her mind of Thrushvine. "Catch!" She half-squeaked, half-yelped.

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 12:14 PM
She squeaked.
(After your done, My kits r goin be born)

Thrushvine licked the orange she-kit, then grunted.
(okay! :D)

StealthWarrior
May 28th, 2020, 12:16 PM
"Oof!" the moss hit Stealthkit in the face, "That was using my head! Your turn!" she flung the moss back to Sootkit.

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 12:17 PM
Thrushvine gasped as she pushed out the last kit, a fully black she-kit with white paws.
Goldwhisker

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 12:18 PM
"Oof!" the moss hit Stealthkit in the face, "That was using my head! Your turn!" she flung the moss back to Sootkit.
Sootkit watched as the ball of moss flew at her. she squeezed her eyes shut and dove down to where she thought it was going to land. She opened one of her eyes after a few seconds. "I caught it!" She passed it back to Stealthkit.

StealthWarrior
May 28th, 2020, 12:20 PM
Stealthkit jumped as high as she could, "So did I!" she threw it back to Sootkit Sootsplash

sootsplashed
May 28th, 2020, 12:22 PM
Stealthkit jumped as high as she could, "So did I!" she threw it back to Sootkit
Sootkit didn't close her eyes this time. she leapt into the air, snatchhing the moss-ball at it's highest point. Woah. she thought, A warrior would be proud if they caught that. She just stared at the moss-ball in her paw.

~RooRoo~
May 28th, 2020, 12:23 PM
Thrushvine gasped as she pushed out the last kit, a fully black she-kit with white paws.
Goldwhisker
She squealed and curled in a ball.

StealthWarrior
May 28th, 2020, 12:26 PM
Stealthkit heard a sigh of relief from the nursery, "Mom? Are you done?" she rushed into the nursery not noticing that Sootkit hadn't joined her Sootsplash