PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Clock Dragonshifter
December 11th, 2021, 07:35 PM
Swansong grooms her and settles the kit beside her. "Why not sleep? Maybe you'll dream that you're Riverstar," she murmurs softly.
Quietkit yawned. "But I'm not tired" she complained obviously tired as she settled down beside her mother her eyes drifting close as she quickly fell asleep.

(Speak of ssleep my meds are making me tired and my head spin so gn)

Apollo.
December 11th, 2021, 08:19 PM
-PumpkinSprout (18 moons) [She/her]-

(OOC: Im lazy- so i'm going to some what skip the birth- sorry-)

The orange tabby looked down at her side, after painful birth they, her kits, had finally arrived. She started to lick them dry one at a time, pondering what she would name them.

She began to dry the brown tabby she-kit, she smiled and mewed gently to her, "I think you should be Wrenkit ( SpringBlossoms )" she lifted WrenKit gently by the scruff and placed her closer to PumpkinSprouts white belly so she could suckle. She than began to clean the other kits and name them accordingly, the flame point tom kit she named PuddleKit ( Blu_Jae ), the bright orange she-kit was named SparkKit ( TheHappyCat ), the white and black she-kit SoftKit ( Ivory. ) and finally the sliver-white and orange tabby she-kit WhisperKit ( Clock Dragonshifter ).

PumpkinSprout sighed, she hadn't expected to have so many kits, she thought she would have two maybe three but five? "And to think i'm going to have to look after you by myself.." She muttered quietly to the kits I wonder if I should let their father know that they've been born...

(OOC: P.S if you do not post in the next three days i'm going to guess that you've died- so-)

~whirl~
December 11th, 2021, 08:26 PM

The orange tabby looked down at her side, after painful birth they, her kits, had finally arrived. She started to lick them dry one at a time, pondering what she would name them.

She began to dry the brown tabby she-kit, she smiled and mewed gently to her, "I think you should be Wrenkit ( SpringBlossoms )" she lifted WrenKit gently by the scruff and placed her closer to PumpkinSprouts white belly so she could suckle. She than began to clean the other kits and name them accordingly, the flame point tom kit she named PuddleKit ( Blu_Jae ), the bright orange she-kit was named SparkKit ( TheHappyCat ), the white and black she-kit SoftKit ( Ivory. ) and finally the sliver-white and orange tabby she-kit WhisperKit ( Clock Dragonshifter ).

PumpkinSprout sighed, she hadn't expected to have so many kits, she thought she would have two maybe three but five? "And to think i'm going to have to look after you by myself.." She muttered quietly to the kits I wonder if I should let their father know that they've been born...

(OOC: P.S if you do not post in the next three days i'm going to guess that you've died- so-)

Softkit yawned. She started to suckle becuase she was HUNGRY. And she wanted food. And there was some food here. Yum. She liked the food. The food was yummy.

flopsy
December 11th, 2021, 08:30 PM

Softkit yawned. She started to suckle becuase she was HUNGRY. And she wanted food. And there was some food here. Yum. She liked the food. The food was yummy.

She could feel the warm bundle beside her suckling on her 'mother' that's the name she had chosen for the biggest warm bundle she could feel. Wrenkit started suckling faster and harder feeling the need to beat this person for no apparent reason.

~Sayonara~
December 11th, 2021, 08:34 PM
Quietkit yawned. "But I'm not tired" she complained obviously tired as she settled down beside her mother her eyes drifting close as she quickly fell asleep.

(Speak of ssleep my meds are making me tired and my head spin so gn)

Swansong purrs and curls up around the kit, Quietkit being almost too big to coddle anymore. Sighing, Swansong knew that her beloved kit would become an apprentice soon and would need to go out to the dangerous world ahead...

(Alr gn!)

TheHappyCat
December 11th, 2021, 09:51 PM
@LeoDaLeaf

Sparkkit wiggled closer to the large warm bundle of fur searching for food. Following the scent of milk, she started suckling. After becoming full Sparkkit snuggled closer to the warm fur and drifted to sleep softly purring.

slivershade
December 11th, 2021, 10:40 PM
silvershade walked over a gross sent hit her nose "ewwwww, what is that?"

Madelaine
December 12th, 2021, 02:27 AM
-->Birchkit<--

The kit followed her brother into the den. Now that she had stepped foot in the den she was now tired. That was the first for her, but with her short legs, she got tired after a while. Birchkit moved over to their nest and laid down.

// The Royal Pizza; \\

Clock Dragonshifter
December 12th, 2021, 12:24 PM
LeoDaLeaf

Whisperkit nuzzled closer to her mother's belly mewling quietly.

Apollo.
December 12th, 2021, 06:15 PM

She could feel the warm bundle beside her suckling on her 'mother' that's the name she had chosen for the biggest warm bundle she could feel. Wrenkit started suckling faster and harder feeling the need to beat this person for no apparent reason.
@LeoDaLeaf

Sparkkit wiggled closer to the large warm bundle of fur searching for food. Following the scent of milk, she started suckling. After becoming full Sparkkit snuggled closer to the warm fur and drifted to sleep softly purring.
LeoDaLeaf

Whisperkit nuzzled closer to her mother's belly mewling quietly.

-PumpkinSprout (18 Moons) [She/Her]-

Pumpkin curled her tail around her kits, slightly wincing from the amount of tiny teeth suckling. At least SparkKit is asleep.. she looked at PuddleKit, who had hardly moved since they were born, fear filled her eyes, was the tom kit dead? She pulled PuddleKit closer with her tail before settling down to sleep.I hope not...

~whirl~
December 12th, 2021, 06:18 PM

Pumpkin curled her tail around her kits, slightly wincing from the amount of tiny teeth suckling. At least SparkKit is asleep.. she looked at PuddleKit, who had hardly moved since they were born, fear filled her eyes, was the tom kit dead? She pulled PuddleKit closer with her tail before settling down to sleep.I hope not...

Softkit kept suckling. She like the food because if was yummy. Wait, didn't everyone know that she liked the food? Wait, what was that next to her? Uhhh. Hey, at least the food was good.

arrow.
December 12th, 2021, 06:25 PM
-->Pinekit<---

The kit curled up in his nest and slept soundly.

Angelique

Clock Dragonshifter
December 12th, 2021, 06:28 PM

Whisperkit curled up and fell asleep quickly at her mother's belly.

Lullabypaw
December 13th, 2021, 10:17 AM
Quietkit took small bites of the fish quietly. She never ate as much as the others so she always opted to share when she did eat so she didn't waste food.

Coldpaw watches the small kit eat. He breaths a low sigh as he notices how much she eats. "Why do you not eat as mush as others? I mean... I don't eat as much as other's, too, but I just want to know." He mumbles, turning away as he smiles softly.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 13th, 2021, 10:28 AM
Coldpaw watches the small kit eat. He breaths a low sigh as he notices how much she eats. "Why do you not eat as mush as others? I mean... I don't eat as much as other's, too, but I just want to know." He mumbles, turning away as he smiles softly.
Quietkit looked up at Coldpaw tilting her head to the side her ears at an odd angle. "i don't know, I just don't feel the need to eat" The kit said smiling up at Coldpaw.

Storm Flower
December 13th, 2021, 12:02 PM
Stormkit sighed "I wish i was a warrior!"

Lullabypaw
December 13th, 2021, 12:16 PM
Quietkit looked up at Coldpaw tilting her head to the side her ears at an odd angle. "i don't know, I just don't feel the need to eat" The kit said smiling up at Coldpaw.
Coldpaw smiles back. "I understand. Would you like to come out of the nursery to meet my friends?" He asks softly.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 13th, 2021, 12:18 PM
Coldpaw smiles back. "I understand. Would you like to come out of the nursery to meet my friends?" He asks softly.
Quietkit looked up at Coldpaw. "yeah, sure!" she said with a smile.

Lullabypaw
December 13th, 2021, 12:27 PM
Quietkit looked up at Coldpaw. "yeah, sure!" she said with a smile.
Coldpaw leads Quietkit out of the nursery, leading her to some other cats.

Phantomtamer (Eaglepaw and Coralsplash) PlayWithFire (Hazepaw and Whisershine)

Clock Dragonshifter
December 13th, 2021, 12:31 PM

Phantomtamer (Eaglepaw and Coralsplash) PlayWithFire (Hazepaw and Whisershine)
Quietkit followed behind Coldpaw quietly.

(AY PlaywithFire adopted Whispershine from me lol)

PlayWithFire
December 13th, 2021, 12:33 PM

Phantomtamer (Eaglepaw and Coralsplash) PlayWithFire (Hazepaw and Whisershine) Clock Dragonshifter
Hazepaw looks at Coldpaw. "Er... Hello, I am Hazepaw." The tom says blankly, eyes tilted downwards, head also down.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 13th, 2021, 12:39 PM
Clock Dragonshifter
Hazepaw looks at Coldpaw. "Er... Hello, I am Hazepaw." The tom says blankly, eyes tilted downwards, head also down.
Quietkit looked Hazepaw. "Hi." she mewed quietly smiling at the tom.

Spartan-117
December 13th, 2021, 12:42 PM
Quietkit followed behind Coldpaw quietly.

(AY PlaywithFire adopted Whispershine from me lol)
(lol I guess you now know two of my siblings lol)

Ravensplash looks at Quietkit. "Hey, Quietkit!" They say, eyes wide. "You know Coldpaw and Hazepaw and Eaglepaw, too?" They let out a low laugh.
PlayWithFire Lullabypaw

Lullabypaw
December 13th, 2021, 12:43 PM

Ravensplash looks at Quietkit. "Hey, Quietkit!" They say, eyes wide. "You know Coldpaw and Hazepaw and Eaglepaw, too?" They let out a low laugh.
PlayWithFire Lullabypaw
PlayWithFire Clock Dragonshifter
Coldpaw looks at them. "I didn't know you knew my mentor." He whispers to Quietkit.

PlayWithFire
December 13th, 2021, 12:44 PM
Quietkit looked Hazepaw. "Hi." she mewed quietly smiling at the tom.
"I'm... Uh... Glad to meet you." He says, looking at Coldpaw, then looks at the ground quickly.
Lullabypaw Phantomtamer

Clock Dragonshifter
December 13th, 2021, 12:45 PM

PlayWithFire Lullabypaw
Quietkit looked at Ravensplash with a large smile. "Hi!" She mewed happily seeing Ravensplash. "and I just met them!" she mewed excitedly.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 13th, 2021, 12:47 PM
PlayWithFire Clock Dragonshifter
Coldpaw looks at them. "I didn't know you knew my mentor." He whispers to Quietkit.
Quietkit looked at coldpaw with a smile. "Yeah They brought me a snipe! Ravensplash is really nice!" she said happily.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 13th, 2021, 12:49 PM
"I'm... Uh... Glad to meet you." He says, looking at Coldpaw, then looks at the ground quickly.
Lullabypaw Phantomtamer
"its nice meeting you to!"Quietkit mewed with a small purr

Spartan-117
December 13th, 2021, 12:52 PM
Quietkit looked at Ravensplash with a large smile. "Hi!" She mewed happily seeing Ravensplash. "and I just met them!" she mewed excitedly.

Ravenclaw lets out a soft purr. "Nice."

Lullabypaw
December 13th, 2021, 12:53 PM
Quietkit looked at coldpaw with a smile. "Yeah They brought me a snipe! Ravensplash is really nice!" she said happily.
"It is actually Ravenclaw now." Coldpaw says, glancing at Ravenclaw. The black tom smiles.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 13th, 2021, 12:54 PM
Ravenclaw lets out a soft purr. "Nice."
Quietkit smiled up at the cats happily. "Oh ok, Ravenclaw! Quess what! I'm Going to be an Apprentice soon!" she said happily
Lullabypaw

PlayWithFire
December 13th, 2021, 12:54 PM
"its nice meeting you to!"Quietkit mewed with a small purr
Hazepaw lowers his head. "Well... I best be going. i have to train with my mentor." He says softly as his anxiety kicks in and he backs up.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 13th, 2021, 12:55 PM
Hazepaw lowers his head. "Well... I best be going. i have to train with my mentor." He says softly as his anxiety kicks in and he backs up.
"Oh ok! Have fun!" quietkit mewed.

Spartan-117
December 13th, 2021, 01:22 PM
"Oh ok! Have fun!" quietkit mewed.
(Urgh, I was told that Playwithfire ~ Grey ~ got in trouble. Lullabypaw ~ Ruby ~ won't be on till tomorrow.)

"I am glad! Do you have a cat you want to be your mentor ~ other than me." Ravenclaw teases.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 13th, 2021, 01:24 PM
(Urgh, I was told that Playwithfire ~ Grey ~ got in trouble. Lullabypaw ~ Ruby ~ won't be on till tomorrow.)

"I am glad! Do you have a cat you want to be your mentor ~ other than me." Ravenclaw teases.
(oof also Whispershine will be her mentor XD)

Quietkit shrugged unsure of Who she'd want to be her mentor. "Not really" she mewed

Spartan-117
December 13th, 2021, 01:42 PM
(oof also Whispershine will be her mentor XD)

Quietkit shrugged unsure of Who she'd want to be her mentor. "Not really" she mewed
(Ja, Grey told me.)

Ravenclaw nods his head.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 13th, 2021, 02:44 PM
(Ja, Grey told me.)

Ravenclaw nods his head.
Quietkit nodded with a quiet purr.

(cool XD)

Apollo.
December 14th, 2021, 12:14 AM
-PumpkinSprout (18 moons) [She/Her]-

PumpkinSprout woke up slightly, she blinked and turned her head to look at her five kits fast asleep at her belly. The orange tabby purred, they're so cute! She yawned, she hadn't eaten since she kitted and she needed to eat to have milk for the kits, Im surprised none of the apprentices took food here for us queens to eat...

She huffed and sat up slowly attempting not to wake her kits. She padded into the clearing to get some fish from the fresh kill pile for the queens and herself to eat. She casted a glance at the cats gathered near the nursery with Quietkit, Couldn't they bring fish? Why do I, a queen who gave birth yesterday, have to collect it myself? she lifted around three or four fish from the fresh kill pile and padded back to the nursery

Mentions; Clock Dragonshifter Ivory. TheHappyCat Blu_Jae SpringBlossoms

Clock Dragonshifter
December 14th, 2021, 08:32 AM
Whisperkit squirmed waking herself up in the nest stretching with a loud yawn.

LeoDaLeaf

~whirl~
December 14th, 2021, 08:37 AM

PumpkinSprout woke up slightly, she blinked and turned her head to look at her five kits fast asleep at her belly. The orange tabby purred, they're so cute! She yawned, she hadn't eaten since she kitted and she needed to eat to have milk for the kits, Im surprised none of the apprentices took food here for us queens to eat...

She huffed and sat up slowly attempting not to wake her kits. She padded into the clearing to get some fish from the fresh kill pile for the queens and herself to eat. She casted a glance at the cats gathered near the nursery with Quietkit, Couldn't they bring fish? Why do I, a queen who gave birth yesterday, have to collect it myself? she lifted around three or four fish from the fresh kill pile and padded back to the nursery

Mentions; Clock Dragonshifter Ivory. TheHappyCat Blu_Jae SpringBlossoms

Softkit woke up, where was the warmth, it was there one second ago but now it was gone! The little she cat mewled, trying to find the warmth agian. She supposed it was reasonably warm here, but she liked the big warm thing that was her mother.

Dewbright
December 14th, 2021, 01:31 PM
Shimmerkit licked her fur.

~whirl~
December 14th, 2021, 03:15 PM
Robinkit yawned, he looked up. "Er, does anyone wanna play?" He mewed quietly. Stars, no kit would hear him! "Does anyone wanna play?" He asked, louder. There. That was loud enough, wasn't it? Yep. Robinkit looked for any kits that wanted to play. He hoped that the other kits heard him.
(OPENNNNNN Sorry it's on all caps)

Dewbright
December 14th, 2021, 04:04 PM
Ivory.
Shimmerkit looked up and spotted him. “Sure, I can play!” she meowed.

~whirl~
December 14th, 2021, 04:08 PM
Ivory.
Shimmerkit looked up and spotted him. “Sure, I can play!” she meowed.
"Yay" said Robinkit quietly, happy to hear a kit had heard him. Dawnpaw headed into the nursery. "Hey everyone!" She said happily, smiling at Robinkit, Shimmerkit, and the other kits.

Dewbright
December 14th, 2021, 04:13 PM
"Yay" said Robinkit quietly, happy to hear a kit had heard him. Dawnpaw headed into the nursery. "Hey everyone!" She said happily, smiling at Robinkit, Shimmerkit, and the other kits.
“Hello, Dawnpaw!” she greeted.

~whirl~
December 14th, 2021, 04:16 PM
“Hello, Dawnpaw” she greeted. "Hey Shimmerkit!" Dawnpaw said. She smiled agian. "What have you two been up to?"

Dewbright
December 14th, 2021, 04:17 PM
"Hey Shimmerkit!" Dawnpaw said. She smiled agian. "What have you two been up to?"

“Nothing, really! Me and Robinkit were just about to play,” she replied.

~whirl~
December 14th, 2021, 04:25 PM
“Nothing, really! Me and Robinkit were just about to play,” she replied.
"okay,i wont stop you then!" the little she-cat padded out of the nursery. "so what should we play?" Asked robinkit.

Dewbright
December 14th, 2021, 04:30 PM
"okay,i wont stop you then!" the little she-cat padded out of the nursery. "so what should we play?" Asked robinkit.
“I dunno, moss-ball?” she suggested.

~whirl~
December 14th, 2021, 04:32 PM
“I dunno, moss-ball?” she suggested.
"okay then!" robinkit got some moss out of the edge of his nest and rolled itinto a ball

Dewbright
December 14th, 2021, 04:35 PM
"okay then!" robinkit got some moss out of the edge of his nest and rolled itinto a ball
Shimmerkit smiled and picked up the moss ball, then threw it toward him.

~whirl~
December 14th, 2021, 04:37 PM
Shimmerkit smiled and picked up the moss ball, then threw it toward him.
Robinkit grabbed it and tossed it back at Shimmerkit

Dewbright
December 14th, 2021, 04:43 PM
Robinkit grabbed it and tossed it back at Shimmerkit
Shimmerkit leaped, bopped it once with her nose, then slammed it back towards Robinkit.

Pine'Paw
December 14th, 2021, 04:49 PM
Three small kits bounced into the nursery, a tired looking warrior behind them. The tallest was a white tom with black dapples and a red feather on his head. The one of middle size was a black cat with white dapples and a leaf on his head. The smallest one was a pure white kit with blue eyes and a flower on her head. The warrior was a white tom with back splotches. Under one eye was a small, curving scratch, and on the other was a straight line scar that went right over his eye. He sighed and plopped down as the three kits starting bouncing around him. {Open}

~whirl~
December 14th, 2021, 04:50 PM
Shimmerkit leaped, bopped it once with her nose, then slammed it back towards Robinkit.
Robinkit whacked it with his tail right back

Apollo.
December 14th, 2021, 05:09 PM

As Pumpkinsprout padded back into the nursery she saw Softkit climbing over their siblings and Whisperkit waking up, the orange tabby placed three of the four fish near the entrance for other queens and kits to eat then trotted over to her nest, lifting Softkit up gently and moving them next to their siblings. She settled down on her side so that the two kits who had woken up could suckle.

PumpkinSprout looked over at Puddlekit, the small tom kit still hadn't moved, she reached her paw out to touch him, why is he so cold...? fear filled her eyes but she didn't want to accept that he was dead, he was still breathing anyways. She gave Puddlekit a lick and turned to her fish, she started to eat the salmon, wincing as she still hadn't quite adjusted to eating fresh kill rather than kittypet food.

She sighed, if Puddlekit didnt wake up soon she planned on bringing him to the medicine den so Snakeheart and Reedpaw could look at him.

(OOC: Ayo, just a friendly reminder to all my kits that you need to submit you kit to the allegiances and make sure that you've made three posts with your kit that way I can get you announced by kestrelstar at the next clan meeting and maybe even the gathering)
Ivory. TheHappyCat Clock Dragonshifter SpringBlossoms Blu_Jae

~whirl~
December 14th, 2021, 05:12 PM

As Pumpkinsprout padded back into the nursery she saw Softkit climbing over their siblings and Whisperkit waking up, the orange tabby placed three of the four fish near the entrance for other queens and kits to eat then trotted over to her nest, lifting Softkit up gently and moving them next to their siblings. She settled down on her side so that the two kits who had woken up could suckle.

PumpkinSprout looked over at Puddlekit, the small tom kit still hadn't moved, she reached her paw out to touch him, why is he so cold...? fear filled her eyes but she didn't want to accept that he was dead, he was still breathing anyways. She gave Puddlekit a lick and turned to her fish, she started to eat the salmon, wincing as she still hadn't quite adjusted to eating fresh kill rather than kittypet food.

She sighed, if Puddlekit didnt wake up soon she planned on bringing him to the medicine den so Snakeheart and Reedpaw could look at him.

(OOC: Ayo, just a friendly reminder to all my kits that you need to submit you kit to the allegiances and make sure that you've made three posts with your kit that way I can get you announced by kestrelstar at the next clan meeting and maybe even the gathering)

Softkit felt herself being picked up. Then set down. She then started suckling because, unless no one knew, food was yummy!

(Okie! Did both)

flopsy
December 14th, 2021, 05:31 PM

Wrenkit wiggled as 'mother' had come back from her brief trip and was satisfied. She was surprised at the little warmth beside her and let out a small mew. Shifting closer she let out a content sigh and slid back into a small soundless nap.

Dewbright
December 14th, 2021, 06:35 PM

Done both, I think? Oh wait this isn’t for me sry…

~Sayonara~
December 14th, 2021, 07:16 PM
[Clock Dragonshifter]

Swansong lay just outside of the nursery, grooming herself and taking a breath of fresh air. Said air was crisp and cold with leaf-bare and snow finally coated the ground. Shivering, her fur had yet to grow thicker for the cold weather qnd she'd advised Quietkit to stay in the nursery.

Dewbright
December 14th, 2021, 07:28 PM
Softkit felt herself being picked up. Then set down. She then started suckling because, unless no one knew, food was yummy!

(Okie! Did both)
Shimmerkit jumped to catch it.

Dewbright
December 14th, 2021, 07:34 PM
Robinkit whacked it with his tail right back

~whirl~
December 14th, 2021, 08:02 PM
Robinkit beamed. "This is fun!" he mewed excited.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 14th, 2021, 08:18 PM

Whisperkit quite suckling and wandered away from her mother before turning around and coming back laying near her Pumpkinsprouts feet quickly falling asleep.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 15th, 2021, 08:41 AM
[Clock Dragonshifter]

Swansong lay just outside of the nursery, grooming herself and taking a breath of fresh air. Said air was crisp and cold with leaf-bare and snow finally coated the ground. Shivering, her fur had yet to grow thicker for the cold weather qnd she'd advised Quietkit to stay in the nursery.
Quietkit wandered over to the den entrance peaking out at Swansong looking at the snow on the ground. "can i go play in the snow?" she called out to her mother.

~Sayonara~
December 15th, 2021, 11:38 AM
Quietkit wandered over to the den entrance peaking out at Swansong looking at the snow on the ground. "can i go play in the snow?" she called out to her mother.

Swansong looks over, huffing and grooming the kit before deeming her warm and nice enough. "Alright, only if you don't get sick. Or I'll have to send you to Snakeheart, remember."

Clock Dragonshifter
December 15th, 2021, 12:40 PM
Swansong looks over, huffing and grooming the kit before deeming her warm and nice enough. "Alright, only if you don't get sick. Or I'll have to send you to Snakeheart, remember."
Quietkit smiled widely. "Ok!" she mewed before running out of the den quickly.

Madelaine
December 16th, 2021, 02:47 AM
-->Birchkit<--

The kit had been awake for an hour or so and had been out in camp right near the nursery. She had been sitting where nobody could see her. Well that was until she decided to go grab something for her brother. Birchkit moved over to the fresh kill pile and pulled out a mouse. Padding into the den and over to Pinekit she dropped it in front of him. "Wakey wakey. Time for breakfast!", she called, prodding him with her paw.

// The Royal Pizza; \\

arrow.
December 16th, 2021, 02:52 AM
--->Pinekit<---

The kit grumbled as he was awoken by his sister. He opened one single eye and gave the mouse a dubious look. "You know you can't just eat it...It's got bones in it..." he mumbled, moving into a sitting position.

Xmas Ang

Madelaine
December 16th, 2021, 03:06 AM
-->Birchkit<--

Ungrateful much? She shoved it even closer to him. He was going to eat it or she'd be upset. "You can eat around the bones duh.", she meowed, sarcastically. She rolled her eyes. What a baby! Not her. She went back out to get her own self a mouse. She began to eat around all the bones. It wasn't that hard.

// The Flying Pizza; \\

Dewbright
December 16th, 2021, 09:24 AM
Robinkit beamed. "This is fun!" he mewed excited.
“It is!” she agreed. “Do you want to go play in the snow now?”

~whirl~
December 16th, 2021, 09:52 AM
“It is!” she agreed. “Do you want to go play in the snow now?”
"yeah! Sure!" Answered Robinkit, smiling. "lest go go go!" the little tom sped out of the nursery.

Apollo.
December 16th, 2021, 06:14 PM

Pumpkin Sprout looked out of the den from her nest, a thick layer of white snow covered the ground, she herd the squealing of kits playing outside and purred. One day soon when her kits were strong enough they would be able to play outside too. She looked down at the five kits snuggled close to her, for some reason Whisperkit was laying at her feet, she swept Whisperkit close with her tail that way they wouldn't catch a cold.

PumpkinSprout was about to go back to sleep when her eyes locked on her son Puddlekit, She looked at him closely and realised she couldn't see his chest rising and falling. She put a paw on him, he's as cold as the snow outside! she shivered as fear hit her like a wave. She started to like him fiercely to try and wake him.

Nothing.

Tears filled her bright green eyes, "He cant be dead! He's only a kit!" she uncurled her tail from around her other four kits so she could curled her body around the limp kit. "Why did I even come here... Maybe- if I stayed in the twoleg place you would still be alive.. sure, I wouldn't be able to see you... but-- you wouldn't be dead." She nuzzeled the tom kit sadly, unsure what she should do next.

TheHappyCat, Ivory. , Clock Dragonshifter, SpringBlossoms .

(OOC: Ello, I deicided that I was just going to have Puddlekit be dead as Blu_Jae hasn't been online since I sent out the finder for Pumpkin's kits)

Clock Dragonshifter
December 16th, 2021, 06:20 PM

Pumpkin Sprout looked out of the den from her nest, a thick layer of white snow covered the ground, she herd the squealing of kits playing outside and purred. One day soon when her kits were strong enough they would be able to play outside too. She looked down at the five kits snuggled close to her, for some reason Whisperkit was laying at her feet, she swept Whisperkit close with her tail that way they wouldn't catch a cold.

PumpkinSprout was about to go back to sleep when her eyes locked on her son Puddlekit, She looked at him closely and realised she couldn't see his chest rising and falling. She put a paw on him, he's as cold as the snow outside! she shivered as fear hit her like a wave. She started to like him fiercely to try and wake him.

Nothing.

Tears filled her bright green eyes, "He cant be dead! He's only a kit!" she uncurled her tail from around her other four kits so she could curled her body around the limp kit. "Why did I even come here... Maybe- if I stayed in the twoleg place you would still be alive.. sure, I wouldn't be able to see you... but-- you wouldn't be dead." She nuzzeled the tom kit sadly, unsure what she should do next.

(OOC: Ello, I deicided that I was just going to have Puddlekit be dead as Blu_Jae hasn't been online since I sent out the finder for Pumpkin's kits)
Whisperkit lay sound asleep

(Oof I feel for Pumpkinsprout...)

flopsy
December 16th, 2021, 09:25 PM

Nothing.

Wrenkit laid asleep not knowing the sad reality that was folding out in front of her. Slow breaths could be heard coming out of her nose as she was still yet to open her eyes.

arrow.
December 16th, 2021, 10:50 PM
---Pinekit<---

Annoying as usual... the kit thought, figuring he might as well eat the mouse, than let it go to waste. "You never keep your promises about letting me sleep, so I give up..." he muttered. His expression softened. "Sorry..." he mumbled.

Xmas Ang

TheHappyCat
December 17th, 2021, 11:48 PM

Nothing.

Sparkkit laid softly asleep, unaware of the death of her littermate that had happened in the waking world.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 20th, 2021, 09:01 PM
Whisperkit nuzzled into her nest sound asleep

Quietkit sat in her nest watching the surrounding kits as she groomed herself.

(IM NOT LETTING MY CHARACTERS GO POOF DUE TO INACTIVITY!)

WhitesilverQueen
December 22nd, 2021, 04:04 PM
Silverspots looked around the nursery. Where her kits ever going to come? Her mate had died and she was going to have to care for her kits alone. They were due in a half moon and Silverspots could barely sit up.

Silverspots was too nervous. She wasn't sure she could do it on her own. She wasn't sure she could raise kits.

"Kestrelstar?" Silverspots called out. In the nursery she could barely be heard, but she hoped Kestrelstar would hear and answer. "How did Flamewhisker die?" Her mate had died right after they found out she was expecting kits. 3 moons later, she still didn't know how. She was scared to find out.

She had discovered love for Kestrelstar, but doubted he would ask her to be his girlfriend

-Ambermoon-
December 24th, 2021, 05:10 AM
Cherrykit lay on a patch of moss, listening to the loud chattering of her clanmates. She felt bored and lonely. "um...hello?" she shouted, "does anyone want to play with me?"

Pls bump me if i don't reply, responds could be late because of school.

Ian
December 24th, 2021, 03:41 PM
Talonkit ran around.

gs29513
December 25th, 2021, 10:48 PM
Normally, the nursery was not Splashleap's favorite place. Loud, a little bit smelly, and CROWDED. Too many kits, too much ENERGY, simmering just below the surface, ready to explode. But she did have to check in OCCASIONALLY, after all, the kits were the future warriors of the clan and the queens(for the most part) were both former and future warriors. So yes, she should go in more often. No, she did not enjoy it. But the point was, she was in the nursery now, a trout hanging from her jaws. Dropping it, she looked around at the general chaos. Ok, not chaos, organized chaos. A world of difference, in her opinion. Now, the question was, would any of the kits approach her? Or the queens, but somehow she expected to be assailed by tiny voices instead of adult ones. (OPEN)

Apollo.
December 25th, 2021, 11:54 PM
-PumpkinSprout-

The orange tabby she cat sat up in her nest, it was almost time for her five-- No. four -- kits to open their eyes, it had been a few sunrises since Puddlekit passed away and PumpkimSprout still hadn't recovered. She always expected to open her eyes and see all five of her kits suckling. Every morning she would panic looking for him before she remembered that he was gone.

PumpkinSprout shifted her weight form one paw to another. Of course she still loved her other four kits...

Wrenkit was always tumbling around the nest or climbing over their siblings, she blinked at the brown tabby kit amusement flashing in her eyes, but she looks so similar to her father, PumpkinSprouts former mate, Leaf.

Then there was Sparkkit, PumpkinSprout looked down fondly at the orange she-kit, Sparkkit was her own spitting image although PumpkinSprout and Sparkkit acted nothing like PumpkinSprout did as a kit. PumpkinSprout was a nervous kit who hardly left her mother or housefolks' side, where as Sparkkit is always attempting to leave the nest and explore, although Sparkkit never managed to get out. PumpkinSprout let out a small giggle.

Then there was Softkit, her gaze rested on the white and back she-kit. Softkit looked very similar to PumpkinSprouts father, Quinn, and acted similar to PumpkinSprout herself. Softkit was more timid than the other kits, PumpkinSprout sighed wishing that the small she-kit was more lively.

And finally there was Whipserkit, she looked more like a mix of PumpkinSprout and Softkit, as where softkit had black softs Whisperkits had Orange tabby spots. Whisperkit had a similar personality to Sparkkit but instead of attempting to leave the moss lined nest because she was bored Whipserkit would try to leave it because she was curious.

PumpkinSprout sighed as she looked at the four she-kits all sleeping together, looking like 4 small scraps of fur than cats. She sighed as she curled her orange body around the four kits wishing with all her heart that her only son was still with her.

She licked the heads of each kit "Come on, time to feed. That way you can be strong kits"' her gaze shifted to outside the nursery, a thin layer of snow covered the clearing, the stars were out of sight as more light pieces of ice pour out of the clouds and float to lay on the ground.

At least it's warm in here.. she looked around the nursery filled with small sleeping kits and a few other queens besides herself.
Ivory SpringBlossoms Clock Dragonshifer TheHappyCat

(You guys can start opening you eyes and saying your first words if you want :]] )

Apollo.
December 26th, 2021, 12:00 AM
Normally, the nursery was not Splashleap's favorite place. Loud, a little bit smelly, and CROWDED. Too many kits, too much ENERGY, simmering just below the surface, ready to explode. But she did have to check in OCCASIONALLY, after all, the kits were the future warriors of the clan and the queens(for the most part) were both former and future warriors. So yes, she should go in more often. No, she did not enjoy it. But the point was, she was in the nursery now, a trout hanging from her jaws. Dropping it, she looked around at the general chaos. Ok, not chaos, organized chaos. A world of difference, in her opinion. Now, the question was, would any of the kits approach her? Or the queens, but somehow she expected to be assailed by tiny voices instead of adult ones. (OPEN)

-PumpkinSprout-

The orange Queen looked up at SplashLeap from her four sleeping kits, she spotted the trout. "Is that for me?" she questioned sleepily, PumpkinSprout couldn't remember that last time she had eaten, she had been so busy with the kits and prey had been too scarce for her to want to eat any, even though it was only the start of the cold season she wanted the cats who hunted to eat instead of her.

After all, she had only just joined the clan a moon ago before her kits had been born and she had never actually served the clan as she was straight into the nursery when she came to riverclan.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 26th, 2021, 02:01 AM
-PumpkinSprout-

The orange tabby she cat sat up in her nest, it was almost time for her five-- No. four -- kits to open their eyes, it had been a few sunrises since Puddlekit passed away and PumpkimSprout still hadn't recovered. She always expected to open her eyes and see all five of her kits suckling. Every morning she would panic looking for him before she remembered that he was gone.

PumpkinSprout shifted her weight form one paw to another. Of course she still loved her other four kits...

Wrenkit was always tumbling around the nest or climbing over their siblings, she blinked at the brown tabby kit amusement flashing in her eyes, but she looks so similar to her father, PumpkinSprouts former mate, Leaf.

Then there was Sparkkit, PumpkinSprout looked down fondly at the orange she-kit, Sparkkit was her own spitting image although PumpkinSprout and Sparkkit acted nothing like PumpkinSprout did as a kit. PumpkinSprout was a nervous kit who hardly left her mother or housefolks' side, where as Sparkkit is always attempting to leave the nest and explore, although Sparkkit never managed to get out. PumpkinSprout let out a small giggle.

Then there was Softkit, her gaze rested on the white and back she-kit. Softkit looked very similar to PumpkinSprouts father, Quinn, and acted similar to PumpkinSprout herself. Softkit was more timid than the other kits, PumpkinSprout sighed wishing that the small she-kit was more lively.

And finally there was Whipserkit, she looked more like a mix of PumpkinSprout and Softkit, as where softkit had black softs Whisperkits had Orange tabby spots. Whisperkit had a similar personality to Sparkkit but instead of attempting to leave the moss lined nest because she was bored Whipserkit would try to leave it because she was curious.

PumpkinSprout sighed as she looked at the four she-kits all sleeping together, looking like 4 small scraps of fur than cats. She sighed as she curled her orange body around the four kits wishing with all her heart that her only son was still with her.

She licked the heads of each kit "Come on, time to feed. That way you can be strong kits"' her gaze shifted to outside the nursery, a thin layer of snow covered the clearing, the stars were out of sight as more light pieces of ice pour out of the clouds and float to lay on the ground.

At least it's warm in here.. she looked around the nursery filled with small sleeping kits and a few other queens besides herself.
Ivory SpringBlossoms Clock Dragonshifer TheHappyCat

(You guys can start opening you eyes and saying your first words if you want :]] )
(Your mentions for me aren't working as you aren't actually mentioning my full user XD)

Whisperkit yawned and uncurled herself stretching her paws tiredly as she woke up to her mother licking her head. Her eyes barely opened revealing 2 different green eyes before curling back up and going back to sleep next to her mother.

Apollo.
December 26th, 2021, 03:29 AM
(Your mentions for me aren't working as you aren't actually mentioning my full user XD)

Whisperkit yawned and uncurled herself stretching her paws tiredly as she woke up to her mother licking her head. Her eyes barely opened revealing 2 different green eyes before curling back up and going back to sleep next to her mother.

-PumpkinSprout-

PumpkinSprout gasped as Whisperkit opened her eyes for the first time, Green! Just like mine! she purred affectionately at seeing Whisperkits eyes for even a heartbeat. Then a feeling of sadness and grief crashed into her like a wave. Puddlekit never saw the world, he never opened his eyes, I missed this moment with him... PumpkinSprout looked away from Whisperkit as the white kit fell back asleep, still filled with grief from loosing her only son

(Haha lol- I need to get better at writing on a phone)

Clock Dragonshifter
December 26th, 2021, 03:35 AM
-PumpkinSprout-

PumpkinSprout gasped as Whisperkit opened her eyes for the first time, Green! Just like mine! she purred affectionately at seeing Whisperkits eyes for even a heartbeat. Then a feeling of sadness and grief crashed into her like a wave. Puddlekit never saw the world, he never opened his eyes, I missed this moment with him... PumpkinSprout looked away from Whisperkit as the white kit fell back asleep, still filled with grief from loosing her only son

(Haha lol- I need to get better at writing on a phone)
Whisperkit nuzzled up to her mother in her sleep.

(Your fine! At least you dont keep dropping your phones in the same pool every time qwq I just got a new phone and I was setting it up and my old phone fell from the hammock into the pool below before I could send all my pictures and stuff to my new phone.)

WhitesilverQueen
December 26th, 2021, 12:36 PM
Leaning on Horsetail Silverspot struggled into the nursery.
WrenStrike

ThePiffle
December 26th, 2021, 12:39 PM
Okay, Silverspot, lay down," he gently let her down onto a moss bed. He sat next to her panicking, "What to I do?" he meowed trying to be calm.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Horsetail (RC), Blackjaw(TC), Wrenkit(WC)

:colorwah::batmansmiley::tacoparty:

WhitesilverQueen
December 26th, 2021, 12:44 PM
Silverspot squealed as a jolt ran through her. She looked at Horsetail, Terrified. "What if I can't do it?" she asked him.
WrenStrike

ThePiffle
December 26th, 2021, 12:46 PM
"Don't say that," he nuzzled her, but quickly remebering that she was not in fact, his mate, "You'll do great and you're kits will be the clans best!" He wanted to be her mate, but he was too nervous to ask, he wasn't always so calm on the inside.

WhitesilverQueen
December 26th, 2021, 12:49 PM
"You really think so?" she paused. "Horsetail, in case..., in case I don't make it I have to ask you something." She stiffened as another jolt passed through.
WrenStrike

ThePiffle
December 26th, 2021, 12:51 PM
Horsetail cringed at the idea of Silverspot dying, but gathered himself, "You can ask me anything," he meowed affectionately. He swiftly licked her on the head, Always."

WhitesilverQueen
December 26th, 2021, 12:53 PM
Silverspot said carefully" Horsetail, Will you be my mate?" She drew back, afraid of what he would say.
WrenStrike

ThePiffle
December 26th, 2021, 12:57 PM
Horsetail looked at her lovingly, Of course, Silverspot, I've loved you for a long time," he sniffed, trying not to cry, for that's what his parents taught him. "I love you so much!" He moved closer to her nuzzling her flank, "And I hope I can be a good father to the kits, I know I'm not their real dad, but I love them just the same."

WhitesilverQueen
December 26th, 2021, 01:02 PM
Silverspot looked up at him lovingly. She closed her eyes and relaxed a bit.

ThePiffle
December 26th, 2021, 01:04 PM
Horsetail looked at the kits as a tear fell from his eyes, They are beautiful," he remarked. Do you want me to go?" he asked, "To give you time with the little ones?"

WhitesilverQueen
December 26th, 2021, 01:08 PM
Silverspot looked at him with tired eyes. She shook her head and beckoned Spottedkit over. Then she drifted off into a peaceful sleep.
WrenStrike

ThePiffle
December 26th, 2021, 01:12 PM
Horsetail smiled, looking at Siverspot, then the kits. He curled up next to her, and drifted off to sleep.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I have to eat, is that okay?)

corgigirl
December 26th, 2021, 08:30 PM
Pebblepaw looked into the nursery, nervous.
"Horsetail, Silverspot, how are the kits?" she meowed softly as to not wake them up.
She walked into the den as Silverspot nodded and then drifted to sleep.

ThePiffle
December 26th, 2021, 08:38 PM
Horsetail opened his eyes sleepily, "Yes?". "Oh sorry, the kits are great, and so is Silverspot." He looked at Silverspot and licked her, before licking each one of the kits. "Okay, let's go train," he yawned, stretching.

corgigirl
December 26th, 2021, 08:41 PM
"Well, that would be nice. We haven't really trained for two days," Pebblepaw added, trying not to stress the last part.

ThePiffle
December 26th, 2021, 08:43 PM
"Okay, let's go, to River Clan Territory."

ThePiffle
December 26th, 2021, 09:17 PM
Horsetail entered the nursery and fell asleep again.

Fluffy_Fur
December 27th, 2021, 06:27 AM
Fluffykit awoke from the fuss and sleepily stumbled over to the others she may have startled a few as she always slept in the wall of the nursery she found it more cozy in there she wasn't much of a people person anyway "what are you guys whining about now?" she said grumpily

bubble[error].
December 27th, 2021, 07:45 AM
Silverspot looked up at him lovingly. She closed her eyes through a bunch of the pain and when she finally opened them three kits lay suckling at her stomach." Swankit and Poolkit"( Leafspeaker) she nodded to the two she-kits. "and the tom is Clearkit" muddytaco)
WrenStrike Leafspeaker muddytaco

*Swankit mewed lightly, squirming to get as much milk as possible*

*Poolkit was calm, sucking her mothers milk and getting slapped by Swankit many times*

WhitesilverQueen
December 27th, 2021, 07:48 AM
Silverspot lay in her nest.

ThePiffle
December 27th, 2021, 10:31 AM
Horsetail gently nuzzled the kits, including Spottedkit. "I wonder what eye color they'll have," he mewed softly to Silverspot as he gently groomed Clearkit, styling his head fluff. Horsetail secretly hoped one of them had his hazel eyes, even though he wasn't the real father.

WhitesilverQueen
December 27th, 2021, 10:35 AM
Silverspot drew Spottedkit closer to her.

(I was mistaken. Silverspot cant have her kits until Jan.22 Sorry for the misunderstandment on my part. but Spottedkit is the only kit they have right now.)
InsertCoolNameHere

Quasar
December 27th, 2021, 03:32 PM
Redbelly | he/him | 62 moons | open to all of the kits!

The stocky tom quietly padded into the nursery with a warm expression on his face, a large conch shell stuffed with smaller shells and pretty rocks hanging from his jaws. The kittens were reaching the stage where they wanted to leave camp more and more, so he decided that maybe he could bring them pieces of what could be found in their territory to hopefully quell that urge somewhat. The conchshell especially, since it could show the kittens what the waves sounded like. It was a smart idea, in his eyes. Plus, a lot of kittens really seemed to like collecting little trinkets.

"Kittens! the middle-aged tom softly called out, "Ive brought you some presents from the territory!"

Singing Jay
December 27th, 2021, 03:46 PM
~ Frozenkit | Jackpot |

The black kit had been sitting in his nest, bored while waiting for Sandbreeze's return, at the same time glad to be away from her over-protectiveness a bit, and irritated that there was nothing to do. His grandfather had promised to show him some battle moves later, but of course Frozenstrike had gotten busy with some patrol or whatever. So when a voice called with the promise from the territory, outside, Frozenkit was everything but unwilling to see.

The black kit padded over the nursery flour like a shadow, expecting to find something to satisfy his curiosity, a new kind of prey to examine, maybe something to practice battle moves on, or simply some half interesting prey would do, but was both confused and disappointed to find... some shell and pebbles? "And... what are those good for?" He asked pointedly. Frozenstrike would have brought something useful. But the black kit could also remember how his grandfather always found uses to even the most pointless of things. An idea formed in his mind and suddenly seeing the small stones he looked up at the warrior. "You're meant to pounce on them right? Train your leaps?" He asked, hoping to have predicted the warrior's words. Yes, that must be it.

Akira
December 27th, 2021, 03:50 PM
Redbelly | he/him | 62 moons | open to all of the kits!

The stocky tom quietly padded into the nursery with a warm expression on his face, a large conch shell stuffed with smaller shells and pretty rocks hanging from his jaws. The kittens were reaching the stage where they wanted to leave camp more and more, so he decided that maybe he could bring them pieces of what could be found in their territory to hopefully quell that urge somewhat. The conchshell especially, since it could show the kittens what the waves sounded like. It was a smart idea, in his eyes. Plus, a lot of kittens really seemed to like collecting little trinkets.

"Kittens! the middle-aged tom softly called out, "Ive brought you some presents from the territory!"
Spikekit was playing by himself, as usual, playing in the dark corner of the nursery with some moss and sticks. Well, it might've looked like that to others, but to Spikekit, they were his warriors that fought for his tactical strategies! They weren't really great, though... And it didn't help that he often lost them.

Spikekit was used to being alone in the nursery, so he was surprised by the voice that floated through the den. Jumping in shock, the dark gray and black tom whirled around to look at him. He didn't recognize him, but then again, he wasn't social, and didn't know anyone outside of his close family. He was about to turn back to his tactical battlefield, but the pretty items the warrior had intrigued him. He didn't move, however, but his golden eyes continued to stare at the items.

furrensic
December 27th, 2021, 05:34 PM
Jackpot //

➸ foamkit | they/them

the nursery was quiet today, well, more quiet than it usually was. most of the younger kittens were curled up asleep, and the ones awake weren't making much noise. foamkit wouldn't provide any noise to add onto the current squeals and mewing. instead, like a few other kits that they took notice of, they silently sat in their nest, only slipping out once a warrior quietly ambled in. oh, it was redbelly! in his mouth was a shell, they could recognize that much, but they had no idea what type.

they glanced to the first kit, frozenkit, to pad over to redbelly, giving him a quick up and down look. they raised a brow at his conclusion about the shell, then twisted around to see if any other kits were planning on scampering over. there was a kit in the corner of the den, mostly concealed by the shadows, watching from afar. they wondered if they should also choose to do that.

after a moments thought, they stepped over, planting themselves on the ground a few pawsteps from frozenkit. unlike whoever that was in the corner, they were going to find out what exactly was so special about this oddly shaped shell. along with frozenkit, they supposed.

WhitesilverQueen
December 27th, 2021, 05:37 PM
Silverspot slept quietly.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 27th, 2021, 07:21 PM
Wisteriapool walks into the nursery caring prey in her jaws The she-cat thought the queens might need food and it was also a good excuse to be able to see all the new kits in the clan. "Anyone hungry?" the she-cat mewed shyly around the prey she carried for the queens and kits.

LeoDaLeaf

WhitesilverQueen
December 28th, 2021, 07:24 AM
Silverspot stired and nodded "Yes please, some for Spottedkit too please" she said, nudging Spottedkit forward.

Apollo.
December 28th, 2021, 08:24 PM
Wisteriapool walks into the nursery caring prey in her jaws The she-cat thought the queens might need food and it was also a good excuse to be able to see all the new kits in the clan. "Anyone hungry?" the she-cat mewed shyly around the prey she carried for the queens and kits.

LeoDaLeaf

-PumpkinSprout-

The orange molly looked up from her four daughters, who were fast asleep. "Starving." she meowed to Wisteriapool, "The apprentices never seem to bring us food, at this point we might as well fetch it ourselves" PumpkinSprouts green eyes glistened with humour as she sat up, curling her fluffy tail around her paws.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 29th, 2021, 09:18 PM
-PumpkinSprout-

The orange molly looked up from her four daughters, who were fast asleep. "Starving." she meowed to Wisteriapool, "The apprentices never seem to bring us food, at this point we might as well fetch it ourselves" PumpkinSprouts green eyes glistened with humour as she sat up, curling her fluffy tail around her paws.
Wisteriapool dropped some prey for any of the other queens as she picked up a large fish taking it to Pumpkinsprout with a shy smile on her face. "H-here you go!" She mewed slyly.

~Sayonara~
January 2nd, 2022, 02:02 PM
[OPEN]

Swansong sighs, laying in the nursery and yawning, being heavy wih her kits and cold from leaf-bare. She was just about ready to have her kits, stretching and grooming her fur, gentle with her stomach. She was bored. Quietkit had gone our to play and she was stuck inside for the time being.

Apollo.
January 2nd, 2022, 06:15 PM
Wisteriapool dropped some prey for any of the other queens as she picked up a large fish taking it to Pumpkinsprout with a shy smile on her face. "H-here you go!" She mewed slyly.

-PumpkinSprout-

She smiled at Wisteriapool and started to eat the fish and a few famished bite and sighed afterwards."Thank you, I really need that huh?"

Apollo.
January 2nd, 2022, 06:22 PM
-Pumpkinsprout-

PumpkinSprout watched her three daughters. They were roughly 4 moons now and seemed to be everywhere at once. why did I ever want kits? They're really annoying. I wish they could be just like the other kits rather than... them. she sighed and rested her head back down on the nest. Poor Wrenkit had gone missing a few days ago and no cat had found her. PumpkinSprouts heart ached, even though she found Wrenkit quite annoying she missed her alot..

Ivory, TheHappyCat, Clock Dragonshifter

WhitesilverQueen
January 2nd, 2022, 07:41 PM
*Spottedkit slept

Clock Dragonshifter
January 3rd, 2022, 10:51 AM
-PumpkinSprout-

She smiled at Wisteriapool and started to eat the fish and a few famished bite and sighed afterwards."Thank you, I really need that huh?"
Wisteriapool looked at PumpkinSprout with an awkward smile. "I- I try my best to help out where I can..." the she-cat mewed quietly. She was a bit awkward when talking to other cats but she really did like helping others especially the queens because she loved seeing the kits run around.

ExhibitX
January 3rd, 2022, 11:16 AM

LeoDaLeaf
Frostkit sat up from where they had tumbled down after attempting to climb the nursery walls, yet again. The scent of mouse touched their nose, causing their eyes to fill with happiness, and for them to squeak with delight. “Aw, yes! My favorite!”

They crouched down, before attempting to tackle the mouse at Wisteriapool´s paws. Frostkit half succeeded, catching the mouse but falling head over heels at the same time. Undeterred, they sprung back up, before dragging the mouse over to one of the other kits to share.

-Ambermoon-
January 4th, 2022, 04:32 AM

LeoDaLeaf

Cherrykit padded towards Wisteriapool. She was hungry, and the scent of fresh-kill drove her forward. She picked up a nice, plump shrew and mewed her thanks to Wisteriapool before vanishing into the crowd of queens and kits.

Pls bump me after 48 hours :kittyface:

Clock Dragonshifter
January 4th, 2022, 08:50 AM
Wisteriapool let out a loud purr as she was watching the kits as they came and got prey and ran off to eat it.

ExhibitX
January 4th, 2022, 09:10 AM
After finishing their food, Frostkit took great care in cleaning their paws, making sure the fur was sleek and shiny. Looking around, they noticed through the entrance that several of the warriors had just returned to camp. A great idea formed in their mind as they jumped up.

“Hey! Im going to the warriors to see the battle moves! Who wants to come with me?” Frostkit´s ears twitched in excitement, clearly eager to go.

[OPEN][Closes in 48 hours]

-Ambermoon-
January 7th, 2022, 04:58 AM
Cherrykit finished her last remains of the shrew, then stared at the entrance of the nursery. Frostkit had already gone out to see the warriors' battlemoves, and right now, she wanted to go out and see for her self as well. She stood up, and padded to the entrance. I'll just go out and look. She told herself as she kept walking on.

:kittyface: Pls bump me after 48 hours :kittyface:

-Ambermoon-
January 7th, 2022, 09:12 AM
Cherrykit padded back to the nursery again. "Stormtalon's missing." She murmured. She settled down, half-closing her eyes, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

:kittyface: Pls bump me after 48 hours :kittyface:

flopsy
January 10th, 2022, 03:55 PM
Wrenkit peeked her head back in the nursery and surveyed the area. She could barely contain her excitement, her tail swished back and forth at the unfamiliar sight of her siblings exploring the nursery. "Mama! I'm back!" she was sure in for a scolding one for yelling and two for going missing.

LeoDaLeaf

Akira
January 11th, 2022, 12:18 PM
Spikekit took a nap.

flopsy
January 12th, 2022, 01:32 PM
Wrenkit played with a moss ball.

ExhibitX
January 12th, 2022, 01:40 PM
Frostkit poked their head in after Wrenkit, who had clearly done some exploring. Clambering back inside, they padded back over to their nest, clearly ready to take a nice long nap after the disaster in the clan.

Curling up, they made a silent promise to themselves.

I will always put my clan first, no matter what.

Apollo.
January 13th, 2022, 12:42 AM
-PumpkinSprout-

PumpkinSprout lifted her head off her nest "Hm?- Wrenkit!" she jumped up from her nest and ran over to her daughter. The orange tabby started to cover the tabby kit in fierce licks "Where have you been, Are you okay? Are you hurt? Thank starclan that a fox or coyote didnt get you.." she meowed between licks She's home! My daughter is home! Wait- I should be scolding her- She blinked and stopped licking the kit. "Where have you been! I was worried sick!" she scolded Wrenkit, half hissing in sadness and anger but her eyes shone with happiness.
flopsy

Williosey
January 13th, 2022, 11:11 AM
Hello guys can I join the rp ^w^ (I just joined I don’t know how this works I’m so sorry aaaa)))

flopsy
January 13th, 2022, 11:26 AM
Hello guys can I join the rp ^w^ (I just joined I don’t know how this works I’m so sorry aaaa)))

you don't have to ask to join! if someone is interacting tho make sure to leave them a visitor message before joining. as long as you submitted your character to the Allegiance and you read the requirement you can leave a post. happy roleplaying!

Captain
January 14th, 2022, 12:34 PM
♡ Cloverkit ♡

Watching her rowdy brothers and a bunch of other kittens play around in the nursery, the small black-and-white shekit stayed in her family’s nest, hiding among the moss. Her light blue-hued eyes shined in curiosity as she peaked around, seeing the sleeping forms of other Riverclan kittens snoozing away without a care in the world. She usually went along with her siblings when they played, but today, Cloverkit just stayed by herself. She was smaller and weaker than her brothers, making it hard for her to really keep up and play with them without getting hurt. It’s not like they really meant to play so recklessly, being just silly toms that wanted to be the biggest and strongest in the nursery. She sighed and wished that she wasn’t so scared of meeting kits outside of her litter, but she was scared of being made fun of for how she was. It was better to just stay put. Maybe one of her mamas would come back soon and play mossball with her.

[ Quackers ]

Fenz
January 14th, 2022, 01:17 PM
Kestrelkit
He wasn’t quite as used to the clan life as he wanted to be but nothing could really change the fact that this was his home and there wasn’t much he could do or say. A sigh escaped his gray maw as he stared upwards at the nursery ceiling, rolled onto his back and paws in the air he reached out as if to grab the ceiling. His thick mane like fur nearly completely filled his nest in the far reaches of the nursery corner where he made his home, far away from others for he preferred not to be bullied in his sleep either. Someday he’ll have to grow a back bone and stand up for himself it’s not like he’s already trying. Clicking his tongue mimicking a bird call he had learned long ago before he came to Riverclan. His amber eyes glinted in the half light that filtered through a few cracks in the wall coving half his body in light and the other in shadow.

He didn’t have many friends at all or really he didn’t have any he was always alone and always has been. Well not completely he had made friends with multiple butterflies and a few turtles here and there. His face contorted into a mixture of frustration and confusion as thoughts swarmed his head like a hive of angry bees. Retracting his paw from the sky he then rolled back onto his stomach and rested his head upon his paws. I just want a friend that will understand me… then a small shape caught his eye. Two sky blue eyes where watching him, raising his head he started at the small shekit that watched him from across the nursery. Getting to his paws he shook a few moss scraps from his fur completely oblivious to the leaf that was stuck between his ears. And made is way carefully over to the other kit hello there I’m kestrelkit I’m kinda new to Riverclan…
masquerade

Captain
January 14th, 2022, 09:59 PM
♡ Cloverkit ♡

The small black-and-white shekit’s light blue-hued eyes landed on another kitten, who was all by himself on the other side of the nursery. She didn’t recognize him as any kits that she already knew in the nursery, but to be honest, Cloverkit hardly knew anyone outside of her brothers. It surprised her a little when the tomkit noticed her staring at him and simply began to stare back, the two kittens engaging in an unspoken staring contest for a few short-lived moments. Nobody really talked to her, let alone notice her, outside of her family, so imagine her shock when the other Riverclan kit got up and started walking over to her. Cloverkit sunk into the moss a little bit, her shyness taking over and she worried about this tomkit thinking she was weird or something. Her four brothers always seemed to tease her and her mother seemed put off by how she spoke, so Cloverkit could only assume that she wasn’t much like other kittens.

The Riverclan shekit blinked up at the other kitten, who was named Kestrelkit. He was a bit bigger than her, but wasn’t everyone? “H-Hello th-there!” Cloverkit squeaked out, her terrible stutter showing itself without hesitation and making her face burn with embarrassment, “I-I’m C-C-Cloverkit!” She tilted her head to the side, a bit confused by his words when he mentioned being new to Riverclan. Was he not born in the nursery like she was? Cloverkit had never met someone like that before. “W-Where did yo-you come f-from?”

[ Quackers ]

-Ambermoon-
January 15th, 2022, 12:15 PM
(Cherrykit)

Cherrykit woke up from her nap. She could hear the chattering of the other kits, and smell the milk scent in the nursery. Her gaze rested on two kits talking near to her. A small black and white kit, and a bigger kit. She listened to their conversation, and looked at them from a distance. I'm too lonely and bored to think about manners. The gray kit thought. She gained up all her courage and walked up to them. "Excuse me..." The kits are bound to ignore me. She thought, nervous and expecting that they would not even speak to her. "Um...c-can i hear what you are talking about?" Cherrykit blinked hard, and quietly whispered.

(The slightly tilted and bold sentences are Cherrykit's thought.)

:spinning: Pls bump me after 72 hours :spinning:

Characters that i roleplay: Cherrykit (RC) Blossomkit (TC)

Kunaisoul
January 15th, 2022, 05:59 PM
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She walked in with a fish. "Swansong?" She mewed. Her kits were coming any day now.

Jae

~Sayonara~
January 15th, 2022, 06:39 PM
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She walked in with a fish. "Swansong?" She mewed. Her kits were coming any day now.

Jae

Swansong looks over and tilted her head slightly, flicking her ear. "Oh, hello Nightleap. Need something?"

Kunaisoul
January 15th, 2022, 07:20 PM
Swansong looks over and tilted her head slightly, flicking her ear. "Oh, hello Nightleap. Need something?"
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

"I wanted to share this fish my sisters caught for the queens with you." she smiled. She set the fish down, and nosed it towards Swansong. "My kits will be here any day now."

flopsy
January 15th, 2022, 09:11 PM
-PumpkinSprout-

PumpkinSprout lifted her head off her nest "Hm?- Wrenkit!" she jumped up from her nest and ran over to her daughter. The orange tabby started to cover the tabby kit in fierce licks "Where have you been, Are you okay? Are you hurt? Thank starclan that a fox or coyote didnt get you.." she meowed between licks She's home! My daughter is home! Wait- I should be scolding her- She blinked and stopped licking the kit. "Where have you been! I was worried sick!" she scolded Wrenkit, half hissing in sadness and anger but her eyes shone with happiness.
flopsy

Her head fur had turned into a cone from the many fierce licks her mother gave her and her smile turned into a guilty frown from her mother's scolding. "I am..sorry."

~Sayonara~
January 15th, 2022, 09:43 PM
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

"I wanted to share this fish my sisters caught for the queens with you." she smiled. She set the fish down, and nosed it towards Swansong. "My kits will be here any day now."

Swansong nods and smiles warmly, shifting over to let Nightleap lay with her, purring. "I'm happy for you," she says warmly. "My own litter were born not too long ago. Four toms and one she-kit... Not to mention taking care of the kits Bearspot brought in. They're total sweethearts though." She was making idle conversation as she ate some of the fish, her feathery tail flicking slightly.

Kunaisoul
January 15th, 2022, 09:48 PM
Swansong nods and smiles warmly, shifting over to let Nightleap lay with her, purring. "I'm happy for you," she says warmly. "My own litter were born not too long ago. Four toms and one she-kit... Not to mention taking care of the kits Bearspot brought in. They're total sweethearts though." She was making idle conversation as she ate some of the fish, her feathery tail flicking slightly.
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She smiled. "Where are the kit's Bearspot brought in?" she asked, nosing the fish toward Swansong.

~Sayonara~
January 15th, 2022, 09:51 PM
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She smiled. "Where are the kit's Bearspot brought in?" she asked, nosing the fish toward Swansong.

Swansong hums and ponders for a moment. "I'm not completely sure where Hollowkit and Adderkit went, but last I saw Rainkit, she was talking to one of the other kits. Icekit. My own kits are out there playing clans... If I'm honest, I'm a bit worried about Cloverkit..." She realized she switched the conversation from the stray kits to her own and she quickly shakes her head. "But maybe the other two are with Bearspot or one of the other queens. I'm not entirely sure."

Kunaisoul
January 15th, 2022, 09:59 PM
Swansong hums and ponders for a moment. "I'm not completely sure where Hollowkit and Adderkit went, but last I saw Rainkit, she was talking to one of the other kits. Icekit. My own kits are out there playing clans... If I'm honest, I'm a bit worried about Cloverkit..." She realized she switched the conversation from the stray kits to her own and she quickly shakes her head. "But maybe the other two are with Bearspot or one of the other queens. I'm not entirely sure."
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She smiled. "I can't wait 'till my kits are born!" she purred to the gesture.

Apollo.
January 16th, 2022, 12:58 AM
-PumpkinSprout-

PumpkinSprout sighed. "It's fine.. I just don't want you to run off like that again. You're lucky Kestrelstar didn't decide to hold back your apprentice-ship" the orange tabby nuzzled Wrenkit and gave her a small nudge towards the nest "for now I don't want you out of my sight."

flopsy

Rizo
January 16th, 2022, 01:47 AM
Wolfsong nosed her way into the nursery with a second fish, following after Nightleap. She set it down and purred. "Hello, everyone. I brought a second fish in case the first one isn't enough to feed everyone," she mewed, looking around at the queens. Moonfrost poked her dark tabby head in after her sister's, a happy glimmer in her eyes.

~Sayonara~
January 16th, 2022, 10:41 PM
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She smiled. "I can't wait 'till my kits are born!" she purred to the gesture.

Swansong smiles and nods. "And I can't wait to meet them!" she mews happily, letting her friend take a bite from their shared fish.

-Ambermoon-
January 18th, 2022, 01:15 PM
Cherrykit stood up, and padded over to the nursery entrance. She leaped out of the nursery, to see if any of her friends was there, that could play with her. She was bored out of her mind in the nursery. No kitten wanted to talk or play with her. So she left the boring place to explore the other areas of the camp.

Bump me after 48 hours! :spinning:

Kunaisoul
January 18th, 2022, 02:10 PM
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She padded into the nursery. "Kitlings?" she asked. She would lay down where her kits were.

Singing Jay Jae

(Ive decided to skip kitting! feel free to sumbit them to allegiances before roleplaying! Thanks for staying active! ^^)

CloudDOuG
January 18th, 2022, 02:33 PM
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She padded into the nursery. "Kitlings?" she asked. She would lay down where her kits were.

Singing Jay Jae

(Ive decided to skip kitting! feel free to sumbit them to allegiances before roleplaying! Thanks for staying active! ^^)

Honeystrike padded into the nursery carrying a light gray kit of two moons. The kit smelled of forest with faint RiverClan. "Nightleap, could you suckle this kit? I found him in the forest, he is very hungry and will die without you."

Kunaisoul
January 18th, 2022, 02:42 PM
Honeystrike padded into the nursery carrying a light gray kit of two moons. The kit smelled of forest with faint RiverClan. "Nightleap, could you suckle this kit? I found him in the forest, he is very hungry and will die without you."
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She looked around and blinked. "Sure, bring him over here." she sighed and curled her tail around Echokit and Bugkit. "Kitlings, I think I am going to name him Salmonkit." She said, smiling, lapping him.

Singing Jay Jae

spade
January 18th, 2022, 02:45 PM
[ since this has started in RP - kestrelstar will be coming in to handle a random kit being brought in outside of the proper way to join - next time, please fill out a joining form in the riverclan resources! it helps me stay organized with who is joining the clan ^^ ]

He had planned to visit Nightleap to congratulate her on her kits, though part of him definitely did not wish to be in the nursery. But a faint unfamiliar smell caught his nose. Pushing his way in he noticed Honeystrike giving an unknown kit to Nightleap. "Honeystrike," he called, yellow eyes narrowing. "A word, please."

// CloudDOuG Kunaiskrill

Kunaisoul
January 18th, 2022, 02:50 PM
[ since this has started in RP - kestrelstar will be coming in to handle a random kit being brought in outside of the proper way to join - next time, please fill out a joining form in the riverclan resources! it helps me stay organized with who is joining the clan ^^ ]

He had planned to visit Nightleap to congratulate her on her kits, though part of him definitely did not wish to be in the nursery. But a faint unfamiliar smell caught his nose. Pushing his way in he noticed Honeystrike giving an unknown kit to Nightleap. "Honeystrike," he called, yellow eyes narrowing. "A word, please."

// CloudDOuG Kunaiskrill
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She smiled when she saw kestrelstar. She was a little bit unsure of this kit. She looked at the kit, and then at kestelstar.

CloudDOuG
January 18th, 2022, 03:48 PM

// CloudDOuG Kunaiskrill

Honeystrike turned to Kestrelstar. "Of course" she said with a calm face and padded after him.

spade
January 18th, 2022, 03:55 PM
As the two stepped right outside the den, Kestrelstar fixed Honeystrike with a stern look. "Do you want to tell me what you think you're doing by bringing random kits into the Clan?" There was an edge to his voice as he spoke, clearly not happy and frankly irritated that this had not been run by him prior to the kit getting dropped in the nursery.

// CloudDOuG

CloudDOuG
January 18th, 2022, 04:14 PM
The she was nervous and her voice was respectful. "I'm sorry Kestrelstar, I was going to come to you as soon as I knew the poor kit was cared for."

arden

spade
January 18th, 2022, 04:23 PM
A frustrated sigh heaved from him. "We're in the middle of leaf-bare, Honeystrike, we cannot just be taking in every mewling kit. Especially when we have the mouths of our own kits to feed." Kestrelstar kept his yellow gaze locked onto the tom, frustration burning within. "Next time you bring the kit to me first." Another glance into the nursery. "Once the kit is old enough to eat from the prey pile, you'll be responsible for making sure they have food caught for them. Understood?" With another angry lash of his tail, Kestrelstar turned and left.

// CloudDOuG [ again next time, make sure to have outsiders join in a joining rp ^^ ]

CloudDOuG
January 18th, 2022, 05:52 PM
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She looked around and blinked. "Sure, bring him over here." she sighed and curled her tail around Echokit and Bugkit. "Kitlings, I think I am going to name him Salmonkit." She said, smiling, lapping him.

Singing Jay Jae

Salmonkit mewled and made his way to the queen's belly.

Kunaisoul
January 18th, 2022, 08:00 PM
Salmonkit mewled and made his way to the queen's belly.
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She looked at the kit, frowning. Had kestrelstar been mad at her, for this kit? She sighed and looked to her own kits, and groomed them. She found a small knot in bugkit's fur, and licked it out.

Singing Jay Jae

(Feel free to rp between the kits!)

Jade13
January 19th, 2022, 07:14 AM
Russetkit was back home in riverclan where she belonged yet she was made that she was still a “kit”. She was 7 moons old! She be an apprentice. Training like the rest of the cats her age. Yet she was stuck in the nursery with the annoying little balls of fur. But she was still healing from miner scratches and infections so she wouldn’t be doing much training and ways. Didn’t make her feel better though

( open )

Singing Jay
January 19th, 2022, 09:30 AM
~ Bugkit [ Kunaiskrill CloudDOuG Jae ]

The black and while kit had been sleeping, or snoozing at least, her mama's warm tongue lulling her away to dreamland, but when Nightmama started to speak, Bugkit's green eyes slowly blinked awake. She was sleepy still, but could vaguely hear the many voices, and pick up what they were talking about, until her young brain puzzled together what was going on. She gazed curiously at the other kit, the new kit. Salmon? What was that? She knew what a bug was, it was small and funny looking, but she had no idea what a Salmon was.

"Slamonbrother..." Tilting her head she smiled slightly, not even realizing she was thinking out loud at first. She could catch the glimpse of a grey tail tip disappearing from the den and her small ears pricked quick curiosity. "Nightmama" She mewed and placed a paw on her mama's side to get her attention, and mewed "Who was that, who was that?" while pointing towards where the grey tail tip had been. "Because... he sounded a little mad... did you notice he was mad?"

Fenz
January 19th, 2022, 10:23 AM
Kestrelkit watched in silence with a smile formed on his maw as the smaller younger she kit stuttered with her word’s. Ah so her name is cloverkit? That’s a lovely name but as she asked where he came from his whiskers twitched just slightly. He seamed almost frozen in shock as he stared down at the blue eyed cloverkit. Well er…it’s a long story but…I came from somewhere far away with my older brother. There was one more of us but- the mere thought of Jay made his heart shatter. She was always the sweet and gentle one of the group…of the three siblings. But she didn’t make it sadly. She risked her life to save us so we could come here and join the clan. he finished. His amber yellow eyes seamed to stare off into better days of past memories with his family. But never mind me, I’m just glad to be here.

masquerade
Sorry it’s so short! I’m trying to get some things done with him and I’m in multiple rps!

Captain
January 19th, 2022, 12:09 PM
♡ Cloverkit ♡

Once the small fluffy kitten noticed Kestrelkit pause when she asked her question, she couldn’t help but feel a bit embarrassed. Had her odd stuttering caught someone off-guard once again? Her face felt the familiar heat of shyness as she shuffled her paws underneath her. Cloverkit peered up at him, however, with curiosity sparkling in her brightly-colored eyes, as the tomkit told her his story. “Woah..” She mewed, letting her mind conjure up some amazing and dangerous journey that Kestrelkit and his family made to come here. Her amazement soon fell though as the Riverclan tomkit spoke of his sister who didn’t survive. Cloverkit had never lost someone close to her yet, but she could tell that the memory alone saddened Kestrelkit. She crept out of the mossy nest, somewhat rolling onto the nursery floor before stumbling over to the older kitten. “I-I’m sorry about y-your family,” Cloverkit squeaked before hugging one of his legs, her tiny paws being much too short to hug him completely, “I-I’m glad to h-have you h-h-here!” She had just met him, but Cloverkit could tell that this tom would be a good friend.

( It’s okay! I completely understand that! Shorter posts are much easier to manage on my end anyway. Quackers )

Akira
January 19th, 2022, 12:51 PM
Goosekit tripped on a rock.

DeltaDace
January 19th, 2022, 01:06 PM
Goosekit tripped on a rock.

Mountainkit was busy eating a small minnow, when she saw a kit trip! It must’ve been that silly Goosekit, always messing around in the nursery. She padded towards the fallen kit.

”Are you okay? Do you need help?” The chocolate tabby asked, concern present in her voice.

Akira
January 19th, 2022, 01:08 PM
Mountainkit was busy eating a small minnow, when she saw a kit trip! It must’ve been that silly Goosekit, always messing around in the nursery. She padded towards the fallen kit.

”Are you okay? Do you need help?” The chocolate tabby asked, concern present in her voice.
"I'm fine!" Goosekit muttered, rubbing his nose with a paw. His sniffer hurt a bit, but it was fine! Completely fine! Better than fine! He gave Mountainkit a lopsided grin. "See? My sniffer still works!"

Kunaisoul
January 19th, 2022, 05:32 PM
~ Bugkit [ Kunaiskrill CloudDOuG Jae ]

The black and while kit had been sleeping, or snoozing at least, her mama's warm tongue lulling her away to dreamland, but when Nightmama started to speak, Bugkit's green eyes slowly blinked awake. She was sleepy still, but could vaguely hear the many voices, and pick up what they were talking about, until her young brain puzzled together what was going on. She gazed curiously at the other kit, the new kit. Salmon? What was that? She knew what a bug was, it was small and funny looking, but she had no idea what a Salmon was.

"Slamonbrother..." Tilting her head she smiled slightly, not even realizing she was thinking out loud at first. She could catch the glimpse of a grey tail tip disappearing from the den and her small ears pricked quick curiosity. "Nightmama" She mewed and placed a paw on her mama's side to get her attention, and mewed "Who was that, who was that?" while pointing towards where the grey tail tip had been. "Because... he sounded a little mad... did you notice he was mad?"

{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She smiled and looked at her kitten. "That was Kestrelstar. He's probably a little irked." she groomed her kit. "Don't worry about it, dear." she smiled. She groomed echokit. "I'll take you to meet him soon." She smiled.

Jae CloudDOuG

~Gale~
January 19th, 2022, 05:41 PM
~ Open ~

~ Hollowkit ~
Hollowkit sat in the nursery, alone. She didn't know where her siblings, Rainkit and Adderkit went and Bearspot hadn't visited in a while. So she simply sat and stared at the wall. She wasn't bored and she certainly didn't want to play. She was merely... Existing. With a very grumpy expression on her face. Tucking her paws into her fluffy chest, she stared down the other kits. Perhaps a warrior would come in and she could have an intelligent discussion for once. It was always so... lively in here, something she didn't always enjoy. Well, rarely enjoyed unless it was her siblings.

~Sayonara~
January 19th, 2022, 05:54 PM
Echokit purrs softly, leaning into his mother's flank and he looks at his sister, yawning and trying to grab onto her tail.

[ Kunaiskrill | CloudDOuG ]

Kunaisoul
January 19th, 2022, 05:59 PM
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She would smile happily, grooming her kit. "I love you, kitlings." She curled up with them. "I'll be leaving the nursery soon." she said. "You kitlings can almost eat from the prey pile." she smiled. "A half a moon." She smiled.

:colorwah: Singing Jay Jae CloudDOuG :colorwah:

CloudDOuG
January 19th, 2022, 06:21 PM
Salmonkit woke up and looked at the kits he understood as his littermates.

Singing Jay Kunaiskrill Jae

Kunaisoul
January 19th, 2022, 06:24 PM
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

"I'll stay in the nursery as long as you need." she said, looking over to salmonkit. "Oh, dear your awake." she said. "Hello, dear." she smiled.

:colorwah: CloudDOuG Jae Singing Jay :colorwah:

CloudDOuG
January 19th, 2022, 06:28 PM
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

"I'll stay in the nursery as long as you need." she said, looking over to salmonkit. "Oh, dear your awake." she said. "Hello, dear." she smiled.

:colorwah: CloudDOuG Jae Singing Jay :colorwah:

"H-ello mother" the tom said purring. He smiled and looked up at Nightleap's kind face.

Kunaisoul
January 19th, 2022, 06:45 PM
"H-ello mother" the tom said purring. He smiled and looked up at Nightleap's kind face.
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

"Hello, Salmonkit." she smiled, lapping the kit. "These are your siblings, Echokit and Bugkit. Please, say hello."

Singing Jay Jae

(Sorry for the mentions!)

flopsy
January 19th, 2022, 08:08 PM
-PumpkinSprout-

PumpkinSprout sighed. "It's fine.. I just don't want you to run off like that again. You're lucky Kestrelstar didn't decide to hold back your apprentice-ship" the orange tabby nuzzled Wrenkit and gave her a small nudge towards the nest "for now I don't want you out of my sight."

flopsy

She flopped onto the springy nest and curled up in her mother's tail. Wrenkit was very glad Kestrelstar didn't hold back her apprenticeship it would have been so embarrassing to watch her siblings be apprentices and she was still stuck in the nursery. "When do you think I'll be an apprentice." she meowed as she looked up at her mother with stars in her eyes.

Apollo.
January 19th, 2022, 08:43 PM
She flopped onto the springy nest and curled up in her mother's tail. Wrenkit was very glad Kestrelstar didn't hold back her apprenticeship it would have been so embarrassing to watch her siblings be apprentices and she was still stuck in the nursery. "When do you think I'll be an apprentice." she meowed as she looked up at her mother with stars in her eyes.

-PumpkinSprout-

The orange tabby let out a small laugh "You'll be an apprentice soon enough" PumpkinSprout smiled at the eager kit, then added "Maybe you could teach me what you learn"

(Hm- good point when do you guys want to be apprentices?)

Mentions- Clock Dragonshifter Ivory TheHappyCat

CloudDOuG
January 20th, 2022, 07:53 AM
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

"Hello, Salmonkit." she smiled, lapping the kit. "These are your siblings, Echokit and Bugkit. Please, say hello."

Singing Jay Jae

(Sorry for the mentions!)

"Hi Echokit, hi Bugkit" the tom said with a smile. He looked at the other kits and felt playful.

Kunaisoul
January 20th, 2022, 08:33 AM
"Hi Echokit, hi Bugkit" the tom said with a smile. He looked at the other kits and felt playful.
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She smiled and looked at her kits.

Jae Singing Jay

~Sayonara~
January 20th, 2022, 09:03 AM
[ Kunaiskrill | Singing Jay | CloudDOuG ]

Echokit smiles and mews, having climbed into his mother's back and he looks over at Salmonkit. "Hi!" he squeaks happily and he slithers off of the dark queen's back and goes over to his new brother.

Kunaisoul
January 20th, 2022, 09:14 AM
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She would chuckle. She smiled and looked at her kittens. "Bugkit, why don't you go to say hi to salmonkit?"

Singing Jay Jae CloudDOuG

CloudDOuG
January 20th, 2022, 02:33 PM
Singing Jay Jae Kunaiskrill

Salmonkit stood up and watched at Echokit jumped down. Then he looked at Bugkit.

Kunaisoul
January 20th, 2022, 02:36 PM
Singing Jay Jae Kunaiskrill

Salmonkit stood up and watched at Echokit jumped down. Then he looked at Bugkit.
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She smiled and looked at Echokit, then at Salmonkit. "Bugkit might be tired, Kitlings." she smiled. "Play, now."

CloudDOuG Jae Singing Jay

CloudDOuG
January 20th, 2022, 02:40 PM
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She smiled and looked at Echokit, then at Salmonkit. "Bugkit might be tired, Kitlings." she smiled. "Play, now."

CloudDOuG Jae Singing Jay

"Okay mother." He jumped playfully at Echokit and batted him, claws sheathed.

Kunaisoul
January 20th, 2022, 03:18 PM
"Okay mother." He jumped playfully at Echokit and batted him, claws sheathed.
{Nightleap of riverclan}

she watched happily

~Echo~
January 20th, 2022, 06:12 PM
Echokit glanced around the nursery, looking for someone to hopefully play woth

Rizo
January 20th, 2022, 06:37 PM
Wolfsong carefully poked her head into the nursery, looking around. "Nightleap? Are you here?" She called quietly, not wanting to disturb anyone. She padded through the entrance and sat as Moonfrost followed her.

[ Kunaiskrill ]

Kunaisoul
January 20th, 2022, 07:10 PM
Wolfsong carefully poked her head into the nursery, looking around. "Nightleap? Are you here?" She called quietly, not wanting to disturb anyone. She padded through the entrance and sat as Moonfrost followed her.

[ Kunaiskrill ]
Nightleap of Riverclan

"Yes!" she called. She looked at her kits. "Say hello to Wolfsong and Moonfrost. They are my sisters, and you're kin!" she smiled.

Singing Jay Jae CloudDOuG oug

flopsy
January 20th, 2022, 08:50 PM
-PumpkinSprout-

The orange tabby let out a small laugh "You'll be an apprentice soon enough" PumpkinSprout smiled at the eager kit, then added "Maybe you could teach me what you learn"

(Hm- good point when do you guys want to be apprentices?)

Mentions- Clock Dragonshifter Ivory TheHappyCat

Wrenkit - She/Her

Her tail swished back in forth with innocent kit excitement. "I'll be such a great apprentice!"

~Gale~
January 20th, 2022, 09:47 PM
~ ~Echo~ ~

~ Hollowkit ~
Hollowkit was sitting idly in the nursery, watching the kits and queens go by. She didn't really have any friends, except for her sisters, so she didn't have anyone to talk. None of the queens really cared about her, she was sure some of them thought she was creepy or not mentally there or something, because of how she liked to sit there and stare. She didn't really like to have fun like other kits did. She thought it a waste of time.

But she saw a small kit, sitting all alone. The kit looked antsy, like they wanted to play but didn't have anyone to play with. She didn't know them, but they looked pretty lonely and sad. She felt sort of protective of the cats who didn't have anyone to be there for them. Normally, she wouldn't just go over to talk to a kit she didn't know, but made an exception in this case. Hollowkit padded over to him with a stone-faced look and sat next to them."Hello, fellow kit of the superb Clan, Riverclan. I am Hollowkit, may I inquire your name?" She was a bit awkward of a cat, as usually she didn't introduce herself to cats, it was the other way around. She didn't exactly know how to socialize.

Rizo
January 20th, 2022, 10:56 PM
Nightleap of Riverclan

"Yes!" she called. She looked at her kits. "Say hello to Wolfsong and Moonfrost. They are my sisters, and you're kin!" she smiled.

Singing Jay Jae CloudDOuG oug

Wolfsong padded up to the nest and sat, looking down at the three kits. "Hello little ones! It's so nice to finally meet you," she mewed as Moonfrost joined her next to the nest. The dark tabby let out a hoarse purr, but quickly suppressed it, not wanting to scare the kits with her distorted, nearly non-existent voice.

Singing Jay Jae CloudDOuG Kunaiskrill

CloudDOuG
January 21st, 2022, 06:02 AM
Wolfsong padded up to the nest and sat, looking down at the three kits. "Hello little ones! It's so nice to finally meet you," she mewed as Moonfrost joined her next to the nest. The dark tabby let out a hoarse purr, but quickly suppressed it, not wanting to scare the kits with her distorted, nearly non-existent voice.

Singing Jay Jae CloudDOuG Kunaiskrill

Salmonkit quickly stood up, "Hello Wolfsong, hi Moonfrost" the tom said with a calm, respectful tone.

Fenz
January 21st, 2022, 07:33 AM
kestrelkit stared in amazement at the smaller kit shuffled out of her nest and waddled towards him but what shocked him the most was that this small stuttering cat had hugged him. In all his life the only cats who did this where his mother and his friend coco who had…died in a pit hole where the ground collapsed beneath him. He hadn’t felt needed in a long time and yet this little cat whom he just met made him feel like he was truly needed not just as a simple clan cat but as a friend. Lifting his opposite paw he gently pulled the smaller kit in for a gentle hug wrapping his tail around her as if to hold her there. Tears weld in the gray toms yellow eyes as he pictured those who he had lost on his way here but what he had just gained made the hole in his heart a little less painful.
masquerade

Kunaisoul
January 21st, 2022, 08:05 AM
Salmonkit quickly stood up, "Hello Wolfsong, hi Moonfrost" the tom said with a calm, respectful tone.
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She purred, looking to her other kits. "Echokit, Bugkit, say hi!" she said, smiling.

RiztheHuntress Jae Singing Jay

~Sayonara~
January 21st, 2022, 08:59 AM

Echokit tilts his head, slightly wary of this newcomer and he quickly goes and hides behind his mother, peeking out from behind her slightly. "Hi..." he squeaks quietly, moving to curl up in between his mother's paws for safety.

Kunaisoul
January 21st, 2022, 09:12 AM

Echokit tilts his head, slightly wary of this newcomer and he quickly goes and hides behind his mother, peeking out from behind her slightly. "Hi..." he squeaks quietly, moving to curl up in between his mother's paws for safety.
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She smiled, and groomed her kit. "Its ok." she said. "They are kin." she said.

RiztheHuntress CloudDOuG Singing Jay

Rizo
January 21st, 2022, 10:57 AM
"Don't worry, little ones. We would never hurt you," Wolfsong said softly, lowering herself to the ground and tucking her paws under her chest. She blinked at each kit warmly, her blue eyes shining. Kits aren't really my thing, but these ones are kin. She carefully reached her muzzle forward and gave Salmonkit a lick on the head.

Moonfrost carefully walked around to where Echokit had hidden behind Nightleap. This time, she couldn't hold back the purr that escaped her. It was barely audible, and sounded hoarse and raspy, but she no longer cared. It's okay small one. I'm a friend. She, too, lowered her belly to the ground, and carefully reached a paw into the nest where the kit could reach to sniff her.

[ Kunaiskrill Jae Singing Jay CloudDOuG ]

Captain
January 21st, 2022, 12:55 PM
♡ Cloverkit ♡

The small fluffy shekit’s body rumbled softly with an affectionate purr as Kestrelkit pulled her in closer as they hugged. She had never done anything like this with any other cat outside of her own family, but Cloverkit had to admit that it was nice. Was this what it was like having friends was like? The black-and-white kitten didn’t have a lot of experience when it came to comforting others, she was only around one or two moons old after all. However, Cloverkit could clearly tell that she had done something right with making her newfound friend feel better. “D-Does this m-mean we’re f-f-friends?” She asked while still hugging Kestrelstar rather snugly. It would seem rather obvious to anyone else that they would be friends at this point, at the very least, but the Riverclan shekit was still rather new to everything around her. With how cold it was outside right now, Cloverkit felt so warm in the other kitten’s embrace. She could get used to this, without a doubt.

// Quackers //

CloudDOuG
January 21st, 2022, 02:40 PM
Kunaiskrill Jae Singing Jay RiztheHuntress

He purred and shook his head. Then he turned and looked at Echokit and whispered "They are nice".

Kunaisoul
January 21st, 2022, 04:57 PM
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She smiled and looked at her kin. "Its ok, Echokit." she smiled. She then looked at salmonkit.

CloudDOuG RiztheHuntress Singing Jay Jae

CloudDOuG
January 21st, 2022, 05:18 PM
Kunaiskrill Singing Jay Jae RiztheHuntress

The young tom put his front paws on his mother's back and stood, looking at Moonfrost.

~Echo~
January 21st, 2022, 10:29 PM
~ ~Echo~ ~

~ Hollowkit ~
Hollowkit was sitting idly in the nursery, watching the kits and queens go by. She didn't really have any friends, except for her sisters, so she didn't have anyone to talk. None of the queens really cared about her, she was sure some of them thought she was creepy or not mentally there or something, because of how she liked to sit there and stare. She didn't really like to have fun like other kits did. She thought it a waste of time.

But she saw a small kit, sitting all alone. The kit looked antsy, like they wanted to play but didn't have anyone to play with. She didn't know them, but they looked pretty lonely and sad. She felt sort of protective of the cats who didn't have anyone to be there for them. Normally, she wouldn't just go over to talk to a kit she didn't know, but made an exception in this case. Hollowkit padded over to him with a stone-faced look and sat next to them."Hello, fellow kit of the superb Clan, Riverclan. I am Hollowkit, may I inquire your name?" She was a bit awkward of a cat, as usually she didn't introduce herself to cats, it was the other way around. She didn't exactly know how to socialize.

She looked up at the unfamiliar kit. “Hi! Im Echokit” She asked with a hint of joy in her voice. She tried to sit still talking the the other kit but you could see the energy in her eyes

Rizo
January 22nd, 2022, 02:37 AM
Wolfsong smiled softly at the kits, then looked up at Nightleap. "They're perfect, Nightleap. I'm so happy for you," she purred, reaching her head forward to nuzzle her sister. She sighed happily, taking in the warmth of the den.

Moonfrost smiled at Echokit as he stood up. She carefully reached out with a paw and gave him a soft touch on the nose, her hoarse, quiet purr rumbling in her chest.

Kunaisoul
January 22nd, 2022, 02:13 PM
Wolfsong smiled softly at the kits, then looked up at Nightleap. "They're perfect, Nightleap. I'm so happy for you," she purred, reaching her head forward to nuzzle her sister. She sighed happily, taking in the warmth of the den.

Moonfrost smiled at Echokit as he stood up. She carefully reached out with a paw and gave him a soft touch on the nose, her hoarse, quiet purr rumbling in her chest.

{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She smiled.

corgigirl
January 23rd, 2022, 09:18 AM
Pebblepaw stepped into the den and looked for her siblings. “Adderkit, Hollowkit, Riverkit?”
Jae
The Royal Pizza
~Gale~

~Sayonara~
January 23rd, 2022, 10:51 AM
[ corgigirl ]

The black and white vilitigo she-kit peeked out from one of the nests in the nursery before running over to the apprentice, tilting her head curiously. Rainkit had met her before but she couldn't remember too much—she just knew that this was her sister... Well, one of them. "Yes?" She squeaked before looking around for her sisters. They were nowhere to be found. Maybe they went out to play?

~Sayonara~
January 23rd, 2022, 10:54 AM
[ Kunaiskrill | Singing Jay | CloudDOuG | RiztheHuntress ]

Echokit still shrunk away from the she-cat but after a moment, he leaned forward and looked at her before climbing over his mother's paws and sitting in between his aunt's paws. He looked up at her and tilted his head, examining her a bit and then he looked over at his mother for permission to play with this new friend.

~whirl~
January 23rd, 2022, 10:57 AM
Softkit yawned sleepily. She cuddled closer to PumpkinSprout.

LeoDaLeaf
flopsy
Clock Dragonshifter
TheHappyCat

(BTW, your mentions aren't reaching me bc my name is Ivory, with a period. Not just Ivory, ok?
I wasn't trying to be mean by saying that.)

flopsy
January 23rd, 2022, 11:17 AM
She curled up next to her sister and thought to herself. After her adventure, she was never going to go out exploring by herself again.

[I guess we're about 5 moons now? We can have our apprentice ceremonies soon, oops I mean Wrenkits siblings. // LeoDaLeaf Ivory. Clock Dragonshifter TheHappyCat \\ ]

corgigirl
January 23rd, 2022, 11:31 AM
[ corgigirl ]

The black and white vilitigo she-kit peeked out from one of the nests in the nursery before running over to the apprentice, tilting her head curiously. Rainkit had met her before but she couldn't remember too much—she just knew that this was her sister... Well, one of them. "Yes?" She squeaked before looking around for her sisters. They were nowhere to be found. Maybe they went out to play?
"Hey, Rainkit!" Pebblepaw meowed brightly. "Do you want to play with me? I have finished my duties for the day! Where are Hollowkit and Adderkit?" Pebblepaw looked around, she could only see a few kits and a queen, but no other sisters of hers.

~Gale~
January 23rd, 2022, 11:44 AM
~ Jae corgigirl ~

~ Hollowkit ~
Hollowkit was sitting in the back, the very back of the nursery alone. She was sitting in the shadows, where most of the cats couldn't see her. Honestly she preferred it that way. Until she was an apprentice, she didn't need to go out and socialize with the other kits. All they wanted to do was play. She was too dignified to play, it was silly, A waste of time. Probably the reason why she had no friends. Well at least she had her siblings who visited her from time to time. They were probably the only ones who could stand her. She knew most cats called her heartless, or creepy behind her back. Maybe it was true.

She peered around the nursery and saw her sister, Rainkit go up to her other sister, Pebblepaw. It looked like they were looking for her. Hollowkit stood up and gracefully walked out of the shadowed corner. She headed towards her sisters and looked at them unblinkingly. "I'm here." She meowed simply, her face showing no emotion.

corgigirl
January 23rd, 2022, 11:46 AM
~ Jae corgigirl ~

~ Hollowkit ~
Hollowkit was sitting in the back, the very back of the nursery alone. She was sitting in the shadows, where most of the cats couldn't see her. Honestly she preferred it that way. Until she was an apprentice, she didn't need to go out and socialize with the other kits. All they wanted to do was play. She was too dignified to play, it was silly, A waste of time. Probably the reason why she had no friends. Well at least she had her siblings who visited her from time to time. They were probably the only ones who could stand her. She knew most cats called her heartless, or creepy behind her back. Maybe it was true.

She peered around the nursery and saw her sister, Rainkit go up to her other sister, Pebblepaw. It looked like they were looking for her. Hollowkit stood up and gracefully walked out of the shadowed corner. She headed towards her sisters and looked at them unblinkingly. "I'm here." She meowed simply, her face showing no emotion.

"There you are! Do you want to play with us?" Pebblepaw mewed. Her tail curled around her as she sat down.

~Sayonara~
January 23rd, 2022, 11:49 AM
"Hey, Rainkit!" Pebblepaw meowed brightly. "Do you want to play with me? I have finished my duties for the day! Where are Hollowkit and Adderkit?" Pebblepaw looked around, she could only see a few kits and a queen, but no other sisters of hers.

Rainkit shrugs and sits down, looking past Pebblepaw to see if she could spot her littermates. "I don't know where Adderkit is," she squeaked in response, tuning her gaze back to her older sister as Hollowkit came by as well. "Maybe she went to play with one of the elders."

[ ~Gale~ ]

Kunaisoul
January 23rd, 2022, 01:08 PM
[ Kunaiskrill | Singing Jay | CloudDOuG | RiztheHuntress ]

Echokit still shrunk away from the she-cat but after a moment, he leaned forward and looked at her before climbing over his mother's paws and sitting in between his aunt's paws. He looked up at her and tilted his head, examining her a bit and then he looked over at his mother for permission to play with this new friend.
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She smiled, as echokit warmed up to her sisters.

Singing Jay CloudDOuG RiztheHuntress

CloudDOuG
January 23rd, 2022, 07:11 PM
Kunaiskrill Singing Jay RiztheHuntress

Salmonkit jumped over his mother´s back and stood in front of his aunt.
Sry forgot her name))

~Gale~
January 23rd, 2022, 07:42 PM
~ Jae corgigirl ~

~ Hollowkit ~
Hollowkit stared at Pebblepaw. She wasn't sure how to feel about her older half-sister. She didn't feel a real strong connection with her yet like she did with Adderkit and Rainkit. But she supposed she was family. The brown and white kit shrugged. "Playing is frivolous and a waste of time. How about battle training? You'll be the enemy." She pointed with her tail at Pebblepaw. She then turned to Rainkit and her stone-faced expression softened, just a bit. "I think Adderkit got in trouble. She's not allowed to leave her nest for a bit. I think one of the queens is taking care of her." She wasn't sure what happened, but she was sure Adderkit would be able to play around with them again soon.

She turned back towards Pebblepaw and lowered into a battle stance. "We can take her, Rainkit. We just have to have careful and strategic planning."

Kunaisoul
January 23rd, 2022, 07:56 PM
Kunaiskrill Singing Jay RiztheHuntress

Sry forgot her name))
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She smiled and chuckled.

corgigirl
January 23rd, 2022, 08:15 PM
~ Jae corgigirl ~

~ Hollowkit ~
Hollowkit stared at Pebblepaw. She wasn't sure how to feel about her older half-sister. She didn't feel a real strong connection with her yet like she did with Adderkit and Rainkit. But she supposed she was family. The brown and white kit shrugged. "Playing is frivolous and a waste of time. How about battle training? You'll be the enemy." She pointed with her tail at Pebblepaw. She then turned to Rainkit and her stone-faced expression softened, just a bit. "I think Adderkit got in trouble. She's not allowed to leave her nest for a bit. I think one of the queens is taking care of her." She wasn't sure what happened, but she was sure Adderkit would be able to play around with them again soon.

She turned back towards Pebblepaw and lowered into a battle stance. "We can take her, Rainkit. We just have to have careful and strategic planning."

“Let’s do this,” Pebblepaw replied. She knew they couldn’t beat her, but they would put up a fight. She wanted to have a better connection with her sisters, all of them.

Jae

Rizo
January 23rd, 2022, 10:23 PM

Moonfrost smiled, nuzzling the kit and giving him a lick on the head. She rolled playfully onto her back and looked at him upside-down, sticking out her tongue a little. I just want to make you laugh. I will help care for you and love you. You are my family. She reached out a paw again, giving him a little boop on the nose.

Sry forgot her name))

(No worries! You have two here, Wolfsong and Moonfrost :) )

Wolfsong smiled at Salmonkit as he looked at her. "Hello Salmonkit," she said, pressing her muzzle into the top of his head. "Welcome to our family," she purred, her blue eyes shining in the duskiness of the den.

Fenz
January 24th, 2022, 07:08 AM
A purr rumbled from from the bigger kitten as he answered in a shuddery breath of course we are and we’ll always be friends no matter what and that’s a promise. he didn’t have family in the clan other than his harsh pushing brother who wouldn’t back off some times . It must be nice knowing that you have someone to back you up it must be nice to still have those who care but at least he had a friend now. The warmth she gave off was soothing and comforting compared to the crisp cold air. It would be far to cold for something as small as her to sleep alone…fret began to gnaw at his stomach what if she gets to cold and then she- he ended the thought before he could finish it. Are you perhaps tired clover? If so would you like to sleep with me?
masquerade
Finished the art!

CloudDOuG
January 24th, 2022, 03:09 PM
Moonfrost smiled, nuzzling the kit and giving him a lick on the head. She rolled playfully onto her back and looked at him upside-down, sticking out her tongue a little. I just want to make you laugh. I will help care for you and love you. You are my family. She reached out a paw again, giving him a little boop on the nose.

(No worries! You have two here, Wolfsong and Moonfrost :) )

Wolfsong smiled at Salmonkit as he looked at her. "Hello Salmonkit," she said, pressing her muzzle into the top of his head. "Welcome to our family," she purred, her blue eyes shining in the duskiness of the den.

Salmonkit was a little confused at what Wolfsong meant as he thought he was born here but didn't think much of it.

xOrchidfrost
January 24th, 2022, 04:34 PM
((NEW THREAD, FEEL FREE TO JOIN! Also If I do anything wrong I sincerely apologize, I am new here.))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orchidkit let out a yelp of pain and surprise as she opened her eyes. "WH-" she mumbled. She had put her left paw to her face and bitten it on accident, having a dream about eating all the food she could ever had. *So THAT's why the mouse tasted strange...* She thought to herself. Her belly was facing the top of the nursery, and her back was on the ground. Orchidkit was flipped upside down. She quickly got up to her feet, only to hear another cat laughing at her. She turned her face to the cat.

Captain
January 24th, 2022, 11:56 PM
☘︎ Cloverkit (she/her) ☘︎

➢ Hearing Kestrelkit’s next words, the small fluffy shekit eyes sparkled with excitement as she peered up at the large tomkit, still latched onto his leg. “B-Best f-f-friends forever and ever!” Cloverkit squeaked, her tiny tail wagging behind her frantically as her jaws opened to release a little yawn. All these intense emotions were starting to tucker the Riverclan shekit out and the warmth that she could feel from the other kitten’s body wasn’t helping her fight the sleepiness. The next words that Kestrelkit said to her were some of the best words she could hear at that moment. “I’d l-love that…” Cloverkit mewed, another yawn appearing before she closed her eyes and began to doze off against him. Usually, Swansong or Rosyfrost would carry her back to their nursery nest if she fell asleep, so the blue-eyed shekit was used to nodding off just about anywhere, which was dangerous for a tiny, fragile kitten like her, but she felt safe in the tomkit’s safe, cozy embrace.

( ohh! lemme see! ) // Quackers //

Fenz
January 25th, 2022, 12:00 PM
after a few moments his tears ceased to fall as the small kitten continued to hug him. Gently bending down he grappled her carefully by the scruff and began to carry her towards her nest. After gently settling her down he encircled her before wrapping himself around her to keep her warm. A a soft rumbling purr escaped him as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Ima go ahead and add something for his bro-

Sandkit
The large yellow almost gray tom kit stared at his sibling from across the clearing it looked as if he where talking to someone. Finally he made another friend…it’s necessary that I seam to be hard on him he needs to get stronger he’s to weak… he cleared his thoughts with a gruff sigh as he got to his paws and stalked towards the nursery just as he was about to push his way in the sight before him caused him to freeze. A small she kit was hugging him while he simply cried and uttered words of acceptance to friendship. Immediately sandkits eyes narrowed in disgust as he realized it was a she kit he was hugging. Tch he watched as kestrelkit fell asleep beside her in annoyance. Tail lashing the air he stalked towards the corner and fell asleep
masquerade

Captain
January 25th, 2022, 01:43 PM
☘︎ Cloverkit (she/her) ☘︎

➢ The small fluffy kitten didn’t even move as Kestrelkit picked her up by her scruff, only letting out a sleepy mew in response. She curled into a ball once she felt the comfortable, warm moss underneath her paws. However, when she could feel the larger tomkit curl around her, a deep purr rumbled in her throat as Cloverkit buried her face into his fur, kneading his side with her tiny paws before going still again. Her body heaved up and down in tiny, gentle motions as the Riverclan shekit drifted off into a peaceful sleep, completely oblivious to the other kitten watching her and Kestrelkit from the other side of the nursery.

( looking forward to the dreamscape rp between them, hehe ) // Quackers //

Lizzythedestroyer
January 26th, 2022, 09:44 PM
:happycat: The little gray kitten was curled up in a little ball of furr.

It was tired.

:wut:

Spartan-117
January 27th, 2022, 11:50 AM
Streamkit
Streamkit looks aback and forth inside the nursery and he bounds to one of his friends. He smiles at her bashfully. "Hi, do you want to play with me?" He asks her softly, his eyes lowered. Wintermist

Weekend-Wondering
January 27th, 2022, 11:53 AM
Yarrowkit jumped onto her toes. “Yes! I want to play Kestrelstar vs. Dawnstar” she mewed. Howlpaw+

Spartan-117
January 27th, 2022, 11:59 AM
Yarrowkit jumped onto her toes. “Yes! I want to play Kestrelstar vs. Dawnstar” she mewed. Howlpaw+
"I am a RiverClanner, so I am Kestrelstar! he is so amazing, though!!!" The small tom-kit beams.

Weekend-Wondering
January 27th, 2022, 12:01 PM
Yarrowkit was about to protest, but then she closed her jaws. You were Kestrelstar last time, she crouched. “That means I’m Dawnstar!” She gave a playful hiss. Howlpaw+

Spartan-117
January 27th, 2022, 12:09 PM
Yarrowkit was about to protest, but then she closed her jaws. You were Kestrelstar last time, she crouched. “That means I’m Dawnstar!” She gave a playful hiss. Howlpaw+
"Get off my territory, ShadowClan clam-brains!" Streamkit yowls, playfully crouching down.
(He's 4 or five moons old.)

Weekend-Wondering
January 27th, 2022, 12:11 PM
“It is my territory now!” Yarrowkit shouted, and swiped his ear gently, carefull not to hurt him. “Heheheh” Howlpaw+

Spartan-117
January 27th, 2022, 12:13 PM
“It is my territory now!” Yarrowkit shouted, and swiped his ear gently, carefull not to hurt him. “Heheheh” Howlpaw+
Sreamkit's muscles bunch as he prepares to pounce. He sends himself over her, swiping gently at her shoulders and her tail. "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!" He says as he lands behind her.

Weekend-Wondering
January 27th, 2022, 12:16 PM
Yarrowkit jumped around to look at Streamkit. “How’d you get over-“ she stoped as she remembered one of the senior warriors words.
You’re gonna be a great warrior!
She pushed on her hind legs and flew across the den. Howlpaw+

Spartan-117
January 27th, 2022, 01:16 PM
Yarrowkit jumped around to look at Streamkit. “How’d you get over-“ she stoped as she remembered one of the senior warriors words.
You’re gonna be a great warrior!
She pushed on her hind legs and flew across the den. Howlpaw+
Streamkit's tail flicks as he tells the pebbles around him to move toward Yarrowkit. The small tom acts as if the smaller stones are a bunch of RiverClan warriors attacking ShadowClan camp as he lets out a shrill battle cry.

Weekend-Wondering
January 27th, 2022, 02:00 PM
Yarrowkit stiffened her tail, to say, “pause.” And waited for Streamkit to see. She smiled. “Cana I get some pebbles? I only have three.”
@howlpaw

Spartan-117
January 28th, 2022, 02:15 PM
Yarrowkit stiffened her tail, to say, “pause.” And waited for Streamkit to see. She smiled. “Cana I get some pebbles? I only have three.”
@howlpaw
Streamkit kicks half his pebbles over to her and crouches.

Weekend-Wondering
January 28th, 2022, 02:17 PM
Yarrowkit jumped back as pebbles bumped over to her. “Thanks! Now back to the game!” She leaped twoards her friend.
@Howlpaw

littlelove
February 2nd, 2022, 08:56 PM
Whiskerkit sat. He was finally the supreme ruler of his nest.

//activity post!

~Echo~
February 3rd, 2022, 08:19 AM
Whiskerkit sat. He was finally the supreme ruler of his nest.

//activity post!
Frogkit glanced around the nursery and saw a small kit sitting proudly on top of a nest. She decided to try and sneak up on him.

Jade13
February 3rd, 2022, 01:42 PM
Moonkit Sat alone Watching the other kits play. This was still all so new. She didn’t m who anybody here. The cat that brought her seemed to have disappeared. She had no friends, she had nothing to do and she knew nothing. She wasn’t sure what to do.

( open )

Singing Jay
February 4th, 2022, 04:55 AM
Bugkit messet around in her nest.

flopsy
February 4th, 2022, 08:45 AM
Moonkit Sat alone Watching the other kits play. This was still all so new. She didn’t m who anybody here. The cat that brought her seemed to have disappeared. She had no friends, she had nothing to do and she knew nothing. She wasn’t sure what to do.

( open )

Wrenkit puffed her neck fluff as she groomed her paws getting ready for the day. Looking up from the tiny puddle she noticed a kit she has never seen before. With a smile, she headed over to greet them. "Hi! I've never seen you before, did you just join?"

Clock Dragonshifter
February 4th, 2022, 03:07 PM
~Vinewatcher~
The scarred she-cat lay in her nest panting heavily as she pushed one last time revealing the last kit. It was over she now had 5 kits laying at her belly. Quietly she listed off the names she saw fit for each kit. "Hollykit, Sootkit, Scorchkit, Flickerkit, and Dreamkit..." she muttered licking each kit on the head affectionately. She wasn't sure she was ready to be a mother but now that she saw the kits before her she fell in love with each little ball of fur that lay next to her.

(I skipped the kitting XD)
Shootingstar
LeoDaLeaf
Pine'Paw
Zeus
Fait-Warrior

Jade13
February 4th, 2022, 04:35 PM
Wrenkit puffed her neck fluff as she groomed her paws getting ready for the day. Looking up from the tiny puddle she noticed a kit she has never seen before. With a smile, she headed over to greet them. "Hi! I've never seen you before, did you just join?"

Moonkit looked over, we’re that talking to her? Of course they were yes… yes I did, I’m moonkit what’s your name? she asked with a small smile. Maybe this cat could teach her some clan games? That would be fun

Apollo.
February 4th, 2022, 05:07 PM
▪︎ SootKit ▪︎

The fluffy black kit squirmed, he had no clue what was going on. Only thing that he knew was that he was hungry and the big warm thing smelled like food. He started to feed after finding how to get the food. The little black kit let out little purrs as he kneaded the warm thing's belly.

Clock Dragonshifter Fait-Warrior Zeus Shootingstar Pine'Paw

JusticeRabbit
February 4th, 2022, 05:46 PM
Hollykit grumbled, trying to find the food in front of her. She squirmed around her siblings, and found the food. She started feeding, and purred silently as she fed.
Clock Dragonshifter, Fait-Warrior, Zeus, LeoDaLeaf, Pine'Paw