PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

forest
February 5th, 2022, 12:16 PM
~FlickerKit
The small newborn kit cried out, looking for his mother. His white paws pummeled moss. I'm hungry! was all he could think of. Clock Dragonshifter Fait-Warrior Shootingstar Pine'Paw

spade
February 5th, 2022, 01:27 PM
Shootingstar
LeoDaLeaf
Pine'Paw
Zeus
Fait-Warrior

[ hi all - please make sure to submit your characters to the allegiances prior to rping them! ^^ ]

JusticeRabbit
February 5th, 2022, 01:49 PM
Shootingstar
LeoDaLeaf
Pine'Paw
Zeus
Fait-Warrior

[ hi all - please make sure to submit your characters to the allegiances prior to rping them! ^^ ]
(So we're gonna have to submit birthed characters? Just wondering, because Vinewatcher is their mother, as they were just born)

spade
February 5th, 2022, 01:55 PM
[ Shootingstar yes. all characters that will be rp'd in riverclan must be submitted to the allegiances ]

Clock Dragonshifter
February 5th, 2022, 09:49 PM
~Vinewatcher~
The scarred queen looked down at her kits as they squirmed about the nest. Curling around the kits bringing them closer to her belly before licking each of their tiny heads.

( be sure and post your kits to allegiance if you haven't already done so!)
Shootingstar
LeoDaLeaf
Pine'Paw
Zeus
Fait-Warrior

~Gale~
February 6th, 2022, 03:07 AM
~ Open ~

~ Hollowkit ~
Hollowkit was laying down in the nursery watching the cats go by. She tucked her paws into her fluffy white chest fur and curled her tail around, flicking it occasionally. She would look at several cats, staring at them intensely, before switching her gaze to a different cat. Unlike most of the kits here, she didn't have a queen or a mother to take care of her. All she had was her closest sister Rainkit, her eldest half-sister Pebblepaw who occasionally visited them only to play, and her father Bearspot who almost never visited the sisters. She didn't have any friends, but honestly, it didn't bother her much. She didn't care too much if the other kits refused to talk or play with her. All that would matter was getting her apprentice ceremony and mentor once she was old enough.

DeltaDace
February 6th, 2022, 05:47 PM
@~Gale~ Jae corgigirl (If you would like to join or just watch)

*Bearspot*

The large tom stood near the entrance of the RiverClan nursery, kneading his large paws into the ground. Bearspot had thought about going to the nursery to visit his daughters and to also bring the large perch he had found to the queens, but he couldn't keep his mind off of Adderkit's sudden disappearance. Was it due to his absence that Adderkit left? The brown warrior shook his head and glanced over at his other daughter, Pebblepaw. He hadn't been present for most of her life, and he promised to make up for it by fathering both her and the rest of his kin. Their true mothers hadn't even had the chance to see them grow up. At that thought, Bearspot winced as he had flashbacks of his mate's untimely death. The blood, the kits' wailing, the lifeless kit on Bee's side. But he had promised her to raise them well. Finally, Bearspot got up and signaled Pebblepaw to follow him into the nursery.

The nursery was hard for him to squeeze into, especially since he was one of the largest cats in RiverClan. When he had finally got into the nursery, after a bit of struggle with the brambles circling the entrance, he dropped the perch onto a mossy patch. Bearspot hoped that the queens would be accepting of his catch. He then searched for his remaining kits, Hollowkit and Rainkit. Thankfully, he spotted the familiar fluffy brown fur and white fur that belonged to Hollowkit. The large tom slightly turned towards his daughter, not wanting to disturb the queens or the other kits.

"Hello Hollowkit," Bearspot greeted, bending down to meet her dull green eyes. He had always wondered why his daughter had such eyes, as they seemed emotionless. Although that was why he had named her Hollow in the first place. "Do you know how Rainkit is doing?"

(Openish)

X Boy
February 6th, 2022, 06:01 PM
(Activity post for Lily and Dawn)

Lilydapple sat in the nursery, when her mate, Dawnwillow walked in.

Dawnwillow purred and licked her mates muzzle.

corgigirl
February 6th, 2022, 07:36 PM
@~Gale~ Jae corgigirl (If you would like to join or just watch)

*Bearspot*

The large tom stood near the entrance of the RiverClan nursery, kneading his large paws into the ground. Bearspot had thought about going to the nursery to visit his daughters and to also bring the large perch he had found to the queens, but he couldn't keep his mind off of Adderkit's sudden disappearance. Was it due to his absence that Adderkit left? The brown warrior shook his head and glanced over at his other daughter, Pebblepaw. He hadn't been present for most of her life, and he promised to make up for it by fathering both her and the rest of his kin. Their true mothers hadn't even had the chance to see them grow up. At that thought, Bearspot winced as he had flashbacks of his mate's untimely death. The blood, the kits' wailing, the lifeless kit on Bee's side. But he had promised her to raise them well. Finally, Bearspot got up and signaled Pebblepaw to follow him into the nursery.

The nursery was hard for him to squeeze into, especially since he was one of the largest cats in RiverClan. When he had finally got into the nursery, after a bit of struggle with the brambles circling the entrance, he dropped the perch onto a mossy patch. Bearspot hoped that the queens would be accepting of his catch. He then searched for his remaining kits, Hollowkit and Rainkit. Thankfully, he spotted the familiar fluffy brown fur and white fur that belonged to Hollowkit. The large tom slightly turned towards his daughter, not wanting to disturb the queens or the other kits.

"Hello Hollowkit," Bearspot greeted, bending down to meet her dull green eyes. He had always wondered why his daughter had such eyes, as they seemed emotionless. Although that was why he had named her Hollow in the first place. "Do you know how Rainkit is doing?"

(Openish)
Pebblepaw followed her father through the opening to thr nursery. She smiled as Hollokit came up to them. She was worried about them both after Adderkit disappeared.

(When did Adderkit disappear?!)

flopsy
February 6th, 2022, 07:41 PM
Moonkit looked over, we’re that talking to her? Of course they were yes… yes I did, I’m moonkit what’s your name? she asked with a small smile. Maybe this cat could teach her some clan games? That would be fun

She smiled and flicked her tail over her feet. "My name's Wrenkit." her bright green eyes looked over the new kit and she thought of a game to play. "Would you like to play fox attack with me or maybe a bit of mossball?"

~Gale~
February 7th, 2022, 05:06 PM
~ corgigirl DeltaDace ~

~ Hollowkit ~
Hollowkit stared around the nursey when she saw the huge frame of her father come in through the door. He was followed by Pebblepaw, Hollowkit's half-sibling. Hollowkit felt like the only reason he was coming in was because he felt guilty about them losing their sister, Adderkit. She didn't know why she had suddenly disappeared. Adderkit had always been a bit reckless, energetic, and stubborn, but she was always very loyal, especially to her sisters. She wouldn't have left by her own choice. Perhaps she had been taken, or even killed? Despite Hollowkit's reputation as emotionless, she actually felt quite grieved at her sister's disappearance. She cared deeply for her Adderkit and Rainkit and wanted to protect them. There was no sign of her inner despair on her face, however. On the outside, she was still the cold and composed kit everyone knew.

As Bearspot spoke towards her, she briefly glanced around. She had not seen Rainkit in a little while, and she wasn't quite sure how the kit was doing. Rainkit was a quiet and reserved cat, so she usually didn't share how she was feeling. Two quiet and reserved kits didn't really talk much to each other. Though she was worried for her, as Rainkit delt with emotions differently than Hollowkit. Hollowkit suppressed them, while Rainkit was gentle with emotions and deeply cared about how others were feeling. She was probably very upset from the disappearance, but Hollowkit wasn't great with approaching those sensitive subjects, even with her littermate. She stared up at Bearspot, then looked towards Pebblepaw. She merely shrugged, unable to share how she was feeling. Well how could she if she herself didn't know how she was feeling? "No, I don't know. I haven't seen her around as much recently. " He didn't even think to ask how she was doing. Of course, everyone always assumed she had no emotions.

corgigirl
February 7th, 2022, 05:23 PM
Pebblepaw wanted to ask about how she was feeling but she was nervous that it wouldn't end well. "How have ya guys been?" Pebblepaw whispered, almost hoping Hollowkit hadn't heard.

~Gale~ DeltaDace

Red'fur
February 10th, 2022, 08:16 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She would enter with Crowkit and then lay them down in a nest and then lay down and curl herself around them *
" I'll wait until Kestrelstar is done with the meeting to go ask "
* She felt a sharp pain stab her but she shook it off quickly *
" Just try and get some rest "
* She would lay her head down on her paws and fall asleep *
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________ Pine'Paw
Legends never die
They become a part of you

Pine'Paw
February 10th, 2022, 08:17 PM
CrowKit curled up with Stemlily and purred. "I love you Mama." She said, falling asleep. She slowly breathed. That's what she did when she had a calm dream. She was laying in a grass field, pawing at the clouds. Bees danced on flowers around her. Red'fur

Red'fur
February 10th, 2022, 08:37 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She would stir and slowly wake. Nudging the small kit awake *
" Hey wake up. Are you hungry? "
* She stayed still and kept nudging the kit to get it to wake up *
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________ Pine'Paw
Legends never die

Pine'Paw
February 10th, 2022, 08:38 PM
CrowKit woke up. "Hm? Yeah, yeah..."

Red'fur
February 10th, 2022, 08:47 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She stopped nudging the kit *
" Well what can you have I mean I know you can have milk but I don't know if your old enough to eat prey yet "
* She nuzzled the kit *
" Oh by the way I heard that I don't need to ask Kestrelstar if I can care for you "
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________ Pine'Paw
Legends never die

Pine'Paw
February 10th, 2022, 08:50 PM
CrowKit looked up at Stemlily. "I have stopped weaning, but I can only eat small furry things, like nice, and even some rabbit. Small birds like finches are ok, but my daddy said before he died that I should start eating small so my tummy won't hurt. Although I can suckle if that prey isn't available." CrowKit explained.

Red'fur
February 10th, 2022, 08:55 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She'd mew *
" Well we have plenty of prey but most is fish of course and fish aren't small "
* She stood up and peeked out the den and looking over at the freshkill pile. She pulled herself back in and layed back down *
" Well there are some mice but then again it's probably better to wait a bit before eating some mice "
* She had no idea how to care for a kit but she'll try her best *
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________ Pine'Paw
Legends never die

Pine'Paw
February 10th, 2022, 08:57 PM
CrowKit purred. "Ok mama." She said, nuzzling into her fur. "When I'm a warrior, do you'll think the clan will like me still?" Red'fur

Red'fur
February 10th, 2022, 09:03 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* Shocked by what Crowkit said all Stemlily could do was pull her closer and nuzzle her *
" Of course sweety everyone will adore you "
* She laid down on her side *
" Just wake me if you need me, Mama's tired. "
* Stretching out she'd fall asleep and pull Crowkit closer to her belly *
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________ Pine'Paw
Legends never die

Pine'Paw
February 10th, 2022, 09:09 PM
CrowKit purred and fell back asleep. Her fur flattened and she went calm.

Red'fur
February 10th, 2022, 09:36 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She would slowly wake and nudge Crowkit awake *
" Wake up sweety "
* She pulled Crowkit close to her belly *
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________ Pine'Paw
Legends never die

Pine'Paw
February 10th, 2022, 10:17 PM
CrowKit woke up, smiling.

Red'fur
February 10th, 2022, 10:32 PM
(( Stemlily ))

" Aren't you hungry "
* She kept Crowkit close to her side. Her tail was curled around Crowkit and she pulled them closer to her belly *
__________________________________________________ ________________________________ Pine'Paw
Legends never die

Pine'Paw
February 10th, 2022, 11:13 PM
She blinked. "Sure."

Red'fur
February 10th, 2022, 11:16 PM
(( Stemlily ))

" Anything you prefer "
* She wanted to make sure that Crowkit was well looked after even if it meant asking her what she wants. *
" I could try and go get you a mouse or maybe a minnow. "
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________ Pine'Paw
Legends never die

Pine'Paw
February 10th, 2022, 11:34 PM
"Mouse. They're tasty!"

Red'fur
February 10th, 2022, 11:37 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She giggles a bit *
" Ok well wait here and don't bother anyone. "
* She got up and padded out of the den heading for the camp entrance/exit *
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________ Pine'Paw
Legends never die

Pine'Paw
February 10th, 2022, 11:44 PM
I gtg for today, but I'll see you later!)

Red'fur
February 10th, 2022, 11:45 PM
( Ok bye )

Clock Dragonshifter
February 11th, 2022, 10:00 AM
~Vinewatcher~
The scarred queen looked around the nursery then at her kits, they were growing fast they were already able to run around the nursery and cause trouble! She wasn't sure how to be a mother but she'd grown to love the kits that were her own with all her heart.

(You Guys characters are able to run around now!)
Shootingstar LeoDaLeaf Pine'Paw Zeus Fait-Warrior

Pine'Paw
February 11th, 2022, 10:40 AM
CrowKit got up, yawning. She started to walk around. She was a bit stumbly at first due to the fact she hadn't had much experience walking, but she soon could start running. She bumped around into things, laughing happily. "Mom, look! Look! I'm running!" She said, running around Stemlily. Red'fur

Red'fur
February 11th, 2022, 10:46 AM
(( Stemlily ))

* She watched Crowkit run around *
" Yes sweety I see "
* She laid down on her side and laid her tail on her belly *
" Settle down sweety you don't want to hurt any others. "
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________ Pine'Paw
Legends never die

Pine'Paw
February 11th, 2022, 10:47 AM
CrowKit smiled. "Okay." She slowed down to a walk, looking around the den. She sniffed the empty beds. "Hmmm, this one has a lot of kitscent..." She said, pawing at a dull green nest.

Red'fur
February 11th, 2022, 10:52 AM
(( Stemlily ))

* She looked at the nest *
" Yes it does. They might be in the clearing. "
* She flicked her tail over towards her side. *
" Come here sweety. You need to rest I'll go get you that mouse "
* She stood up and padded out of the den and then returned with a mouse *
" Here you go sweety but be careful. "
__________________________________________________ _________________________________ Pine'Paw
Legends never die

Spartan-117
February 11th, 2022, 10:56 AM
( My bad meant to put Pine'paw down not yours ) Parabatai
(M'k, imma delete meh post, then. *smiles*)

Pine'Paw
February 11th, 2022, 11:00 AM
CrowKit looked at the mouse. She walked over to it, sniffed it, and took a bite. It tasted like it was recently caught. She gobbled it up until only the tail, fur, and bones were left. Red'fur

Red'fur
February 11th, 2022, 11:31 AM
(( Stemlily ))

* She looked down at Crowkit *
" Was it good? "
* She didn't know if she should have feed Crowkit mouse yet *
Legends never die

Pine'Paw
February 11th, 2022, 11:57 AM
CrowKit nodded. "I'm still hungry." She said after a small pause.

Red'fur
February 11th, 2022, 12:02 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She wasn't that surprised seeing as it was just a mouse *
" Well what do you want? "
* She wanted to make sure she did everything Crowkit wanted to eat right *
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________ Pine'Paw
Legends never die

Pine'Paw
February 11th, 2022, 12:07 PM
"Maybe a small bird or a small fish could do. That's be enough." Red'fur

(Also, I made CrowKit on Picrew!)https://picrew.me/image_maker/111481/complete?cd=DQDuiUHltW

Red'fur
February 11th, 2022, 12:31 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She stayed where she was *
" Maybe we should wait on the main types of food "
* She sprawled out and slowly closed her eyes *
" I'll be here if you need m... "
* She drifts off to sleep mid sentence *
__________________________________________________ _________________________________ Pine'Paw
Legends never die

Pine'Paw
February 11th, 2022, 12:32 PM
CrowKit let her mama sleep. If she was tired, she wouldn't bother her. She just curled up and fell asleep beside her.

JusticeRabbit
February 11th, 2022, 02:32 PM
~Vinewatcher~
The scarred queen looked around the nursery then at her kits, they were growing fast they were already able to run around the nursery and cause trouble! She wasn't sure how to be a mother but she'd grown to love the kits that were her own with all her heart.

~Hollykit~
She smiled, her eyes watching the nursery, before she ran towards the entrance, whipping around. Her white fur bellowed around her, but she didn't feel right. She accidentally tripped on her tail, faceplanting, before standing up and laughing laughing at the mistake.

Pine'Paw
February 11th, 2022, 02:36 PM
CrowKit peeked open one of her eyes. "Hello!" She sprang up and walked over to Hollykit. Shootingstar

JusticeRabbit
February 11th, 2022, 02:43 PM
CrowKit peeked open one of her eyes. "Hello!" She sprang up and walked over to Hollykit. Shootingstar
~Hollykit~
She smiled. "Hiya!" She said, smiling and walking over
Her eyes glinted with happiness.

Pine'Paw
February 11th, 2022, 02:47 PM
"I'm CrowKit, who are you?" She said. One of her eyes was still closed. Shootingstar

Red'fur
February 11th, 2022, 03:45 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She would stir but wouldn't wake her tail would fall on cold ground as she slept. She let out a gasp of pain in her sleep but still slept. Her fur was very much on end but she was asleep *
I'm afraid for the calendar. Its days are numbered.

JusticeRabbit
February 11th, 2022, 04:27 PM
"I'm CrowKit, who are you?" She said. One of her eyes was still closed. Shootingstar
~Hollykit~
"Hollykit!" She mewed, smiling and lifting a paw, before falling over, face first again. She sat back up, and sitting down.

Pine'Paw
February 11th, 2022, 04:30 PM
"Cool!" Shootingstar (Your name reminds me of the Shooting Stars meme)

JusticeRabbit
February 11th, 2022, 04:32 PM
"Cool!" Shootingstar (Your name reminds me of the Shooting Stars meme)
She smiled, licking a Fluffy paw.

(I based her off of what Bill Cypher calls Mabel)

Pine'Paw
February 11th, 2022, 04:39 PM
CrowKit tackled Hollykit, giggling. (Chaos)

Apollo.
February 11th, 2022, 05:13 PM
~Vinewatcher~

▪︎ SootKit ▪︎

The little black kit was running I need around the nursery, picking up every little stick and feather to show to his mother. Each time he would come back to the nest with more little things like stones, leaves, dead flowers ect. "Vinewatcher, Vinewatcher! Look what I found!" he mewed excitedly before placing the random objects in front of his mother.

(Sorry for the short reply)

Red'fur
February 11th, 2022, 06:22 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She was mumbling in her sleep *
" W-whisp "
* Her fur was standing on end and she kept gasping in pain. She seemed like something was hurting her but what was it. *
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________ Pine'Paw Clock Dragonshifter Shootingstar

Pine'Paw
February 11th, 2022, 06:24 PM
CrowKit looked over at Stemlily. "Mama, are you ok?" She said. (I have the most cruel idea to kill of CrowKit because I've never had any of my kit characters die before)

Red'fur
February 11th, 2022, 07:24 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She was still asleep but she kept gasping in pain. She didn't wake at all. Still mumbling through each gasp. *
" W-whisp "
* She finally shook awake gasping for air though still her eyes showed signs of pain *
( Please don't have Crowkit die because Stemlily would be devastated )

Clock Dragonshifter
February 11th, 2022, 07:30 PM
▪︎ SootKit ▪︎

The little black kit was running I need around the nursery, picking up every little stick and feather to show to his mother. Each time he would come back to the nest with more little things like stones, leaves, dead flowers ect. "Vinewatcher, Vinewatcher! Look what I found!" he mewed excitedly before placing the random objects in front of his mother.

(Sorry for the short reply)
The queen looked down at the strange object letting a quiet purr escape her before speaking to the kit. "and where is it you found this?" she mewed softly nudging the object with a laugh.

Pine'Paw
February 11th, 2022, 08:12 PM
CrowKit looked out. I'm two moons, I can go explore camp! She thought, and slipped out of the nursery. (The chances are higher for CrowKit getting killed off because yes.)

Apollo.
February 11th, 2022, 08:23 PM
The queen looked down at the strange object letting a quiet purr escape her before speaking to the kit. "and where is it you found this?" she mewed softly nudging the object with a laugh.

▪︎SootKit ▪︎

The silky kit flicked his tail over to the right of the nursery "Over there, but don't you think it's cool?" Sootkit purred excitedly, he then sprinted off to go collect more things to show his mother.

Before long he returned with a brightly coloured pebble and a little bone. Sootkit eagerly placed them in front of Vinewatcher, "Look at these ones!" the little kit was bobbing up and down with a wide grin on his face

Red'fur
February 11th, 2022, 08:50 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She saw Crowkit leave the nursery and followed her out *
" Sweety what are you doing "
* Her eyes still showed signs of pain but she was more focused on her daughter *
" You shouldn't go too far "
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________ Pine'Paw
( Please don't have Crowkit die please I don't want to have Stemlily heartbroken and unlovable )

DeltaDace
February 12th, 2022, 09:44 AM
*Bearspot*

Bearspot looked at Hollowkit as she glanced around the nursery. He hoped that she would come out to say hello at some point, but it didn't seem like the small kit was there. When his daughter responded, he nodded slightly. "Ah, I see. Perhaps she is simply resting somewhere in the nursery. " Although he sounded calm, there was a slight worry in his voice. Rainkit was just a small kit, after all, and he had to protect her and the rest of his kits. A jolt of guilt hit him when he remembered Adderkit's disappearance, but he tried to shake it off like ants clinging to his fur.

~Gale~ Jae corgigirl

~Sayonara~
February 12th, 2022, 10:21 AM
[ DeltaDace | ~Gale~ | corgigirl ]

Rainkit poked her small head out from a pile of moss in the back of the nursery. Noticing her father, she immediately struggled her way out before running as fast as she could to him, throwing herself at his paws. "Papa!" she cries cheerfully, looking up at her father with bright amber eyes.

corgigirl
February 12th, 2022, 12:03 PM
Pebblepaw smiled a big smile. Rainkit was usually never this happy. “Hey, I’m here too!”
DeltaDace Jae ~Gale~

Captain
February 12th, 2022, 02:02 PM
☘︎ Cloverkit (she/her) ☘︎ [ activity post, not open ]

➢ The small fluffy black-and-white shekitten was curled into a comfortable ball in her family’s moss nest, dreaming away about her grand imaginative adventures. Her small ears occasionally twitched as she slept.

Red'fur
February 13th, 2022, 03:04 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She padded back into the den and curled into her nest *
" Time to go to bed sweetie "
* She layed her head down on her paws. She falls into a deep sleep. *
__________________________________________________ ________________________________ Pine'Paw

Pine'Paw
February 13th, 2022, 03:05 PM
CrowKit came in with Stemlily. She jumped onto her and fell into a deep sleep too. Red'fur

Red'fur
February 13th, 2022, 03:12 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She would wake gasping with pain making Crowkit fall off her *
" Sweetie are you ok. "
* She held her side where Crowkit had jumped on her *
" Please don't do that dear. "
* She pulled Crowkit into her belly and curled around her *
" Just sleep I'm fine. "
__________________________________________________ _______________________________ Pine'Paw

~Gale~
February 13th, 2022, 04:12 PM
~ DeltaDace Jae corgigirl ~

~ Hollowkit ~
Hollowkit turned her head towards Pebblepaw as she muttered something under her breath, looking nervous. The brown kit barely heard her half-sister ask how she was. Why did she say that so nervously? Was she scared of her little sister? Hollowkit knew some cats found her unnerving, but she didn't know Pebblepaw was genuinely scared of her. Even scared of asking her how she was. Hollowkit stared her down before shrugging. "I'm fine I guess?" Then she turned back to Bearspot as he continued to ask about her sister, slight worry in his voice. That was annoying. Why did he care so much? He barely came to visit them.

Almost like she had been summoned, Rainkit popped out from the back of the nursery. She had probably been sleeping. She cheerfully threw herself at their father, happily mewing at him. Well she seemed happy enough. Hollowkit was surprised, but knew her sister was one to be positive and optimistic. Hollowkit gave her a small smile as her sister showed such joy. If only Adderkit were here. Hollowkit was only a kit, too young to protect her sisters. Maybe that was why Adderkit was gone. Maybe it was because she wasn't guarded enough. Well, no matter what, Hollowkit would protect Rainkit. She just needed to become an apprentice. She twitched her tail in happiness; it seemed like Rainkit's joy was contagious!

corgigirl
February 13th, 2022, 04:17 PM
Pebblepaw sighed with relief and softened, "Great!" she mewed. She loved her sisters and just wanted the best for them, and she knew her father wanted the same thing for them.

~Gale~ Jae DeltaDace

Red'fur
February 14th, 2022, 06:06 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She padded into the nursery laying down in her nest before curling her tail around herself and falling asleep. She slept soundly only waking up a few times to some others snores and mews. She awoke the next day and padded back out into the clearing. *

Apollo.
February 14th, 2022, 06:47 PM
▪︎ SootKit ▪︎

The little black kit shivered, despite his long fur he felt colder then he'd ever felt before. Sootkit had just spent the day playing in the snow and retrieving object for Vinewatcher to look at, he had so much fun, but now.. he felt numb... and he felt.. sleepy.. the little black kit was confused, he never felt sleepy, he was always filled with energy. He curled up next to Vinewatcher attempting to get warm, his fur as cold as outside.

Clock Dragonshifter
(This is going to be sad.)

stardust.
February 14th, 2022, 07:20 PM
Red'fur

"Hi Stemlily" Stormpelt entered the nursery and decided to spend some time with Stemlily, suddenly, Creamfrost spotted him, "Aren't you noticing me?" He said, "Stop messing around with that Stemchick, I don't even care about you anymore.." Creamfrost left the den, Stormpelt felt depressed, he didn't mean to hurt his brother, he just wanted to spend some time with Stemlily, "I see you are having little ones soon, so exciting" Stormpelt thought about his brother, and how he acts when he doesn't pay attention to him, "Anyways, would you ever thing of staying a queen? You can do less warrior duties, and you don't have to mentor apprentices, Heck, you can even help other queens with kitting!" Stormpelt thought of his life together with Stemlily, he wondered if she would choose Goldenhollow or him, he didn't know, he would just have to find out..

Red'fur
February 14th, 2022, 07:24 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She looked up and noticed Stormpelt *
" Yes I am, and no I didn't I was wanting to go back to being a warrior. "
* She was still laying down but quickly got up and padded past him letting her fluffy tail hit his muzzle on the way out. *
" Your cute you know tha. "
* She'd giggle before continuing to pad off. *
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________ Creamfrost1

stardust.
February 14th, 2022, 07:27 PM
Stormpelt responded with, "Well.. here's the truth, will you be ok with a trans male as your mate?" He knew Goldenhollow wasn't trans.. So this was different.. He breathed out a sigh of relief at Stemlily's thought

(Stormpelt is a trans male even tho you probably already know, just to inform you again)
Red'fur

Red'fur
February 14th, 2022, 07:31 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She turned around at the out of the blue question. *
" Yes, why? "
* She sat down she was sure that Stormpelt had pretty much asked to be her mate. *
" If your implying that you want to be my mate then I might just take you up on that. "
* She'd giggle before padding off and out of camp. *
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________ Creamfrost1

stardust.
February 14th, 2022, 07:40 PM
(Stormpelt returned from the clearing)

"Well..."he paused for a moment "Ever since I met you, we have been close" He mewed, "I don't want to fight with Goldenhollow over who will be whose mate you will have, let's go to the territory together, we can discuss it there" Stormpelt decided that was the best option
Red'fur make sure you post at the territory if you haven't already

Red'fur
February 14th, 2022, 07:43 PM
( Already have just waiting. )

Clock Dragonshifter
February 14th, 2022, 09:25 PM
▪︎ SootKit ▪︎

The little black kit shivered, despite his long fur he felt colder then he'd ever felt before. Sootkit had just spent the day playing in the snow and retrieving object for Vinewatcher to look at, he had so much fun, but now.. he felt numb... and he felt.. sleepy.. the little black kit was confused, he never felt sleepy, he was always filled with energy. He curled up next to Vinewatcher attempting to get warm, his fur as cold as outside.

Clock Dragonshifter
(This is going to be sad.)
~Vinewatcher~
The queen curled around Sootkit licking the kits head in a desperate attempt to warm them, fear struck the heart of the she-cat as noticed they weren't getting any warmer. A desperate look found it's way into the queens eyes, as she opened her mouth to call for help her voice gave out before she could get a word out tears pricked her eyes unable to speak, she'd never cried before her mother had taught her it was a sign of weakness but it seemed this would be a first for the new queen.

(Imma cry now XD)

Apollo.
February 15th, 2022, 03:30 AM
▪︎ SootKit ▪︎

The little black kit lifted his head weakly, confusion stinging in his mind what's going on-? Why is Vinewatcher crying? he decided to ask so he mewed shakily to his mother "Vinewatcher, why are you upset? Did you not like the gifts I gave you today..?" his voice trailed off, he appeared to be struggling to speak.

What's happening to me?

SootKit shivered, he was so cold.. so very cold..

Clock Dragonshifter

Clock Dragonshifter
February 15th, 2022, 07:50 AM
▪︎ SootKit ▪︎

The little black kit lifted his head weakly, confusion stinging in his mind what's going on-? Why is Vinewatcher crying? he decided to ask so he mewed shakily to his mother "Vinewatcher, why are you upset? Did you not like the gifts I gave you today..?" his voice trailed off, he appeared to be struggling to speak.

What's happening to me?

SootKit shivered, he was so cold.. so very cold..

Clock Dragonshifter
~Vinewatcher~
The queen curled closer to the kit, "No, it's not that, I loved the gifts" she mewed her voice quiet and strained, she wasn't sure what to do or say her heart felt like it was shattering like it never had before,

(Sorry it's short

DeltaDace
February 16th, 2022, 06:05 PM
*Bearspot*

When the huge tom heard a rustling noise and saw the little form of a familiar kit's head, he perked up his small ears. Rainkit! Bearspot's eyes shone as his small daughter raced towards him and stopped at his huge paws. She was dwarfed by his large size, but he was as gentle as a feather as he crouched down to meet her amber eyes. She looked so fragile, yet her eyes were as bright as the golden sun. "Hello Rainkit! It's a pleasant sight to see you so happy." Rainkit was quite an excitable kit, but it still warmed his heart to see her as bright as she usually is.

He then looked over at Hollowkit, and his eyes brightened as he saw the typically reserved kit smile. Bearspot knew Hollowkit wasn't as cold as other cats perceived her to be, but she did have a habit of hiding her emotions. It was an uncommon but memorable sight to watch her smile with tender feeling. "I'm glad that you're doing well Hollowkit," Bearspot turned his head back towards Pebblepaw. "Thank you for asking, Pebblepaw."

~Gale~ corgigirl Jae (aahshjkdsdskued sorry for taking so long)

~Sayonara~
February 16th, 2022, 09:03 PM
[ DeltaDace | corgigirl | ~Gale~ ]

Rainkit smiles and attempts to climb onto her father's back, her tiny claws clinging to his thick fur as she does so but ends up tumbling and pouting, huffing at her failed attempt to be taller than her great father. But she quickly shook it off as she hopped around his giant paws. "Papa I'mma be giant like you one day! Maybe even bigger!" she exclaimed with determination.

corgigirl
February 17th, 2022, 06:36 AM
Pebblepaw smiled. “ I bet you will, but you’ll never be fastest than me! Let’s race! Do you want to too Hollowkit?” She mewed.
Jae DeltaDace ~Gale~

Red'fur
February 17th, 2022, 06:45 AM
(( Stemlily ))

* She padded into the nuresery and layed down in her nest. She sighed and laid her head down on her paws. One moon and no contact with Stormpelt. This was the worst punishment since being an apprentice. With a final sigh she closed her eyes and started thinking over the day regretting every moment of it. *
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
( OPEN to anyone but Sourcream's Stormpelt. )

Red'fur
February 17th, 2022, 08:43 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He'd pad into the Nursery and spot Stemlily. *
" Hey sis how are you. "
* He already knew how she was. *

(( Stemlily ))

* She'd looked up with sadness in her eyes. *
" Go away Stoneclaw. "
* She laid her head back down. *
" I don't want to be bothered. "

(( Stoneclaw ))

* He knew that was the reply he was going to get. *
" Don't you want to hear what Stormpelt told me to tell you. "
* He padded over and laid down next to her. *
" He said you were the most prettiest cat he has ever met. "

(( Stemlily ))

* She listened to what Stoneclaw said. *
" Tell him I love him and that he is my one true love. "
* She laid her head back down and fell asleep. *

(( Stoneclaw ))

* He purred happily *
" Will do sis. "
* He stood up careful not to wake her and padded out of the nursery. *
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________ Pine'Paw

Red'fur
February 17th, 2022, 04:11 PM
Bump( Pine'Paw )

Pine'Paw
February 17th, 2022, 04:18 PM
CrowKit leaped onto her mother's tail, giggling. "Mommy, I'm two moons old now! I got you!" She waited for her mother's reaction gighling
. Ghost of Red

Red'fur
February 17th, 2022, 04:53 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She did nothing as her daughter jumped on her tail. She just stared out of the den. *
" Amazing dear. "
* She sighed and laid her head down. *
" Let mommy rest dear. "
* She closed her eyes but didn't fall asleep. *

Pine'Paw
February 17th, 2022, 04:54 PM
CrowKit looked sad. "Why?" She came up to Stemlily and lightly pawed her.

Red'fur
February 17th, 2022, 04:56 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She'd sigh and lift her head up *
" Sweetie Mommy is tired and she got in trouble. "
* She laid her head back down. *
" I don't want to talk right now sweetie let mommy rest. "
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________ Pine'Paw

Pine'Paw
February 17th, 2022, 05:01 PM
CrowKit nodded and sat down.

Red'fur
February 17th, 2022, 07:50 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She woke with a start *
" Sweetie are you hungry. "
* She still had tears in her eyes but sounded a bit better.*
" If so I'll let you suckle. "
* She laid down on her side. She wrapped her tail around her swollen belly. *
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________ Pine'Paw

Pine'Paw
February 17th, 2022, 07:51 PM
CrowKit yawned. "No thanks." She curled up in a ball and fell asleep.

Red'fur
February 17th, 2022, 07:53 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She pulled Crowkit into her belly and curled around her and closed her eyes. *
" Ok sweetie. "
* She purred keeping herself wrapped around Crowkit keeping her warm. *
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ Pine'Paw

stardust.
February 18th, 2022, 09:10 AM
(Stormpelt)

Stormpelt looked around for Stemlily, Kestrelstar recommended us having some time apart, but I think we have thought things over, he thought, "Stemlily" He called from the edge of the den, "And.. who's this?" He asked, "By the way, have you thought things over? I have" He mewed,
Ghost of Red Pine'Paw

Pine'Paw
February 18th, 2022, 09:23 AM
CrowKit looked up at Stormpelt. She huddled closer to her mother. Who was this? SourCream Ghost of Red

stardust.
February 18th, 2022, 09:31 AM
@Pine'Paw

"Me, I'm Stormpelt, Stemlily's mate, we aren't supposed to be together, but I think we have thought things over, so I guess you are.."
Ghost of Red

Red'fur
February 18th, 2022, 09:44 AM
(( Stemlily ))

* She'd slowly wake. *
" S-stormpelt what are y-you doing here. "
* She would lean up and nuzzle him. *
" I missed you so much. "

stardust.
February 18th, 2022, 09:47 AM
(Stormpelt)

"You too, Stemlily, what's wrong?" He noticed that the kits might arrive early, "I need to get Snakeheart, be right back" He said
Ghost of Red Pine'Paw

(I gtg as always around this time, will be back online at about 3:45 PM PCT)

Red'fur
February 18th, 2022, 09:50 AM
(( Stemlily ))

* She'd purr. *
" Okay don't be long. "
* She would lay her head back down curling herself back around Crowkit. *
" That was Stormpelt sweetie. He's your father now. I love him. "
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________ Pine'Paw SourCream

Pine'Paw
February 18th, 2022, 10:02 AM
(( Stemlily ))

* She'd purr. *
" Okay don't be long. "
* She would lay her head back down curling herself back around Crowkit. *
" That was Stormpelt sweetie. He's your father now. I love him. "
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________ Pine'Paw SourCream

"Ok mommy!"

Red'fur
February 18th, 2022, 10:04 AM
(( Stemlily ))

* She curled around Crowkit. *
" Are you hungry sweetie? "
* She mewed. He daughter hadn't eaten for a few days now. *
" I know you are. "
__________________________________________________ ___________
Pine'Paw

bubble[error].
February 18th, 2022, 10:13 AM
Codkit was sitting in a nest trying to get their stupid brain to work. (open)

Red'fur
February 18th, 2022, 01:53 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She curled around Crowkit. *
" Are you hungry sweetie? "
* She mewed. He daughter hadn't eaten for a few days now. *
" I know you are. "
__________________________________________________ ___________
Pine'Paw
Bump
Pine'Paw

Spartan-117
February 18th, 2022, 02:05 PM
(Closed, this is for Activity Check)
Ravenclaw stays in the nursery beside Streamkit and Coralsplash.
Coralsplash nuzzles Streamkit, who is asleep.
Streamkit mumbles something.
Across the nursery, Chervilkit curls up to sleep.

Red'fur
February 18th, 2022, 02:12 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She looks down at her daughter and lightly nuzzles her as to not wake her. *
" I'll be right back sweetie. "
* She stood up and padded out of the den to go and sit in the clearing. *
" It feels good to get out. "
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________ Pine'Paw

bubble[error].
February 18th, 2022, 03:08 PM
Codkit rolled their eyes and started walking around, their brain not working right and they kept tripping over their tail due to how long it was. (open)

forest
February 19th, 2022, 09:14 AM
Flickerkit bounced around the nursery.
“Mom, watch this!” He meowed.
He dropped into a hunters crouch and pounced on the nest moss.
He flicked his ear proudly.
Dragon Clockshifter

Red'fur
February 19th, 2022, 12:05 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She walked back in and layed down only to yowl out in pain as one of her unborn kits kicked her a little to hard. *
" AGH!!! "
* She quickly had her tail down by her swollen belly caressing it lightly. She knew it calmed them down a bit but she still knew they would soon become restless. *
" Sweetie go find your father. "
* She nudged Crowkit. *
" For mommy. "

stardust.
February 19th, 2022, 01:27 PM
(Stormpelt)

He walked towards Crowkit, "Crowkit, I hope for you to be a strong warrior one day" He mewed, thinking about things, I haven't seen my brother around camp, he thought, where is he?, He wondered, "Let's go out into camp, Stemlily needs some time" He mewed, trying to get Crowkit's attention, "See ya later" He mewed to Stemlily
Pine'Paw Ghost of Red

Red'fur
February 19th, 2022, 01:41 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She coughed up some blood. *
" O-okay. "
* She fell unconscious. *

Pine'Paw
February 19th, 2022, 01:51 PM
CrowKit went with Stormpelt. SourCream

bubble[error].
February 19th, 2022, 03:53 PM
Codkit hacked. Not again! They had some problems with breathing a lot. The kit had kept it secret from the others since Codkit was born. But now, it was getting harder. I'll be fine, right? Right? Codkit wheezed, laying down, trying to focus on breathing. (open)

Jade13
February 19th, 2022, 08:35 PM
She smiled and flicked her tail over her feet. "My name's Wrenkit." her bright green eyes looked over the new kit and she thought of a game to play. "Would you like to play fox attack with me or maybe a bit of mossball?"

Moss ball and… fox attack? We’re those games? She had never played a game. Wait she had, she didn’t know what it was called but she played it with her sister. What are those? How do you play? maybe it would be fun

flopsy
February 19th, 2022, 09:32 PM
Moss ball and… fox attack? We’re those games? She had never played a game. Wait she had, she didn’t know what it was called but she played it with her sister. What are those? How do you play? maybe it would be fun

She didn't know what Fox Attack is?! The best game of all time!? No way?! "Well, there are two sides in the game, Riverclan which can change based on which clan you live in, and Foxclan." Wrenkit popped up behind the larger kit and grinned. "Whoever is in Foxclan pretends to attack the Riverclan camp, which is the nursery," She swept dramatically her paw around the nursery. "And whoever is on the Riverclan team has to protect the camp!"

stardust.
February 19th, 2022, 09:34 PM
(Stormpelt)

Stormpelt arrived at the nursery to visit Stemlily, "Hey Stemlily" He mewed
Ghost of Red

Red'fur
February 19th, 2022, 09:37 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She mewed a greeting through gritted teeth. *
" HEY!! "
* She seemed to be in a lot of pain. *
" THE KITS ARE KiCKING SO MUCH!! "
* She laid her head down. *
" WHY DON'T YOU COME HERE AND LAY DOWN WITH ME. "
__________________________________________________ ____________
SourCream

stardust.
February 19th, 2022, 09:38 PM
(Stormpelt)

"Ok" he mewed, He lie down quickly and closed his eyes

Ghost of Red (Lel i typed in stemlily at first)

spade
February 19th, 2022, 09:39 PM
He had been on his way to visit Nightleap and her kits - and okay, maybe he was trying to get some bonus points on his back in the eyes of Plumstorm - when a familiar scent came to him. "So this is your interpretation of you two being separated, hmm?" His voice was bitterly sarcastic as he came in behind Stormpelt, eyeing the tom with a narrowed gaze, before moving it to Stemlily who was... being loud. Ouch.

SourCream Ghost of Red

stardust.
February 19th, 2022, 09:41 PM
(Stormpelt)

"Well, I heard screaming coming from the nursery, and I realized it was Stemlily, so I came in to help her, I think the kits may arrive early" He mewed, "Don't worry, I haven't even took a step out of camp" He mewed, he wasn't lying, he had made good friends in Snowleap and Stemlily's brother Stoneclaw

spade Ghost of Red

Red'fur
February 19th, 2022, 09:43 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She looked up as she heard her Leader's mew *
" We're sorry Kestrelstar it's just we love each other and it pains us to be away from one another. "
* She mewed through gritted teeth. *
" I know we should be separated but I've already thought things over and I knew not chasing my sister out of the territory was wrong. "

spade
February 19th, 2022, 09:45 PM
Gritting his teeth, Kestrelstar eyed the two. As much as they frustrated him - and he did not trust either of them a lick - at least they had not been caught outside camp. And it had been a day or two since the punishment had been given. "She doesn't look to be due for another moon," Kestrelstar muttered, shaking his head. Was he blind?

Looking to Stemlily he sighed. "I don't give a rat's ass if you're soulmates," he snapped. The fact that they had walked all over the punishment he'd given them irritated him. But maybe it was pointless trying to argue with the mouse-brains. "I'll be keeping my eye on both of you." And he would. With one last glance, he turned and stalked out of the nursery, abandoning his original mission.

SourCream Ghost of Red

stardust.
February 19th, 2022, 09:48 PM
(Stormpelt)

"By the way Kestrelstar, what will happen if StormPAW comes back" Stormpelt forgot he was a demoted apprentice when he went missing, "Do you think I will be a warrior, but will I not have my name?"

spade Ghost of Red

Red'fur
February 19th, 2022, 09:48 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* Her eyes showed a great deal of regret. *
" Maybe this clan isn't for me. "
* She looked over at Stormpelt. *
" You'd come with me if I left right. "
* Her eyes shown love and affection. *

spade
February 19th, 2022, 09:52 PM
His ears perked up at the question. "Why are you so curious about a warrior that went missing moons ago?" His pelt crawled with suspicion as Kestrelstar turned. There wasn't much time to dwell on it as he heard Stemlily's question. "So. You two are going to be leaving?" The fur on the back of his neck rose as all of the doubts he had about the two suddenly became realized.

SourCream Ghost of Red

Red'fur
February 19th, 2022, 09:55 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She looked up *
" Maybe I am but that's only because you don't trust me. "
* She stood up *
" You never have. Ever since I came here as a kit you never did. Did you? You thought I would turn out like Silverspot. Well your wrong I don't want to leave but since you don't trust me, how about you personally escort me to the border. "
__________________________________________________ ______________
spade

stardust.
February 19th, 2022, 09:58 PM
(Stormpelt)

"Yes, I am leaving" He mewed, "I will come back later on, but I want some time by myself without all those faces surrounding me, and I want to find my brother too, wherever he is" He hadn't seen him, he wondered if he got killed on patrol, or left like he was about to do, "Kestrelstar, I don't want to be exiled, and I still love this clan, but maybe I just don't belong" He mewed, "If I do decide to stay, a senior warrior will hope to guide me, but.. well..." He thought of staying, he couldn't be with his mate, he couldn't be with any cat, they wouldn't respect him, "If i stay I will be a kitty pet" He mewed, "And well... I am leaving for 1 moon" He decided, "I will come back by the time Stemlily's kits are born, but now I need sometime to think" He mewed, why was he even bringing up Stormpaw, he didn't know, he wasn't being controlled, ever since the meeting, he had been in a mood, and Steamily just added on to it, "Maybe I will become a kitty pet, who knows" He mewed, Then he realized that Steamily brought up Silverspot, a warrior he had a hatred for, "You LIKE SIlverspot?" He asked,

spade Ghost of Red

spade
February 19th, 2022, 10:00 PM
It was funny to watch Stemlily implode on herself. Never once had he said he didn't trust her - until she had given him a reason to by allowing her sister to stay on RiverClan territory. Whatever other times she was speaking of sounded like an issue she had. Kestrelstar hadn't even been leader when she had come to RiverClan and had avoided other cats like greencough so whatever mouse-dung she was spewing didn't affect him. "Alright, let's go," he said, rising to her challenge.

"Your brother was exiled for his affiliation with ShadowClan," Kestrelstar snapped, looking at Stormpelt. "If you leave now, you will not be welcomed back either of you. So if that's what you want, then let's go." He was not going to argue with mouse-brains anymore as he turned to head out of the nursery. Stars above, this was not how he saw this going.

[ next post will be in the territory if they truly want to leave ]

Jade13
February 20th, 2022, 12:26 AM
She didn't know what Fox Attack is?! The best game of all time!? No way?! "Well, there are two sides in the game, Riverclan which can change based on which clan you live in, and Foxclan." Wrenkit popped up behind the larger kit and grinned. "Whoever is in Foxclan pretends to attack the Riverclan camp, which is the nursery," She swept dramatically her paw around the nursery. "And whoever is on the Riverclan team has to protect the camp!"

that seemed fun! It was a game of strategy and battle. Can we only play it with two cats? she wasn’t sure and wanted to make sure it was a game they could play.

( sorry it’s short I’m headed to bed )

flopsy
February 20th, 2022, 09:30 PM
that seemed fun! It was a game of strategy and battle. Can we only play it with two cats? she wasn’t sure and wanted to make sure it was a game they could play.

( sorry it’s short I’m headed to bed )

She shook her head "We can play with only two cats but it's much more fun with a lot of cats." Wrenkit took in a deep breath before letting out a yowl, "Any kit wanna play Fox Attack(Foxclan) with us!"

@/ any kits who want to join

~Gale~
February 22nd, 2022, 12:28 AM
~ DeltaDace Jae corgigirl ~

~ Hollowkit ~
Hollowkit continued to look on the two as Bearspot spoke, saying he was glad she was doing well. She nodded and her face went back in its stoic expression. She enjoyed watching her sister happily climb all over their father, she was really glad the kit's spirits weren't dampened, even with their missing sister. She wanted to protect her sister and make sure she was never sad again. She only wanted her sister to feel what she was feeling now; happiness, joy, and fun. She would have to be strong enough to protect both of them. Rainkit mewed, saying she would be as tall as Bearspot to which Hollowkit felt a twinge of happy amusement. That would be quite a sight to see! Imagining her small, happy little sister as a huge fluffy and sturdy warrior was a bit funny to think about.

Pebblepaw challenged them to a race, saying that they could never beat her. It seemed a bit arrogant of the apprentice. No cat was ever the fastest of everyone. It depended on the circumstances. But Hollowkit decided to accept. "Sure, I'll race. It will improve my skills." With a serious and determined look on her face, she walked over to Pebblepaw and crouched down, ready to get ready to sprint when Pebblepaw said.

corgigirl
February 23rd, 2022, 06:09 PM
“Go!” Pebblepaw yelled smiling. She loved her sister and was happy she was running the race but hoped that Hollowkit would loosen up a little bit.
~Gale~ DeltaDace Jae

littlelove
February 24th, 2022, 09:02 AM
Whiskerkit napped.

dino.
February 25th, 2022, 09:13 AM
// masquerade

>Loonkit<
Loonkit eyed the dimly lit nursery from her nest. Her black nose was buried in the moss and bracken of her nest, and she absently fiddled with small pebbles and pieces of shells that she'd stuck in there. She always found this kind of stuff around camp, just scattered about with no order. She kind of wished it was bones. Bones would be cooler. She could nibble on them and they wouldn't taste like rock. Maybe. She actually wasn't sure.

She glanced around the nursery once more and her amber and blue eyes settled on a white and black-spotted form, and almost immediately an idea sparked in the back of her mind. Snickering to herself, Loonkit edged one of the shell pieces to the sand ground, drew back her paw, and swatted it sharply in Swankit's direction.

...Oh. That wasn't Swankit. "Oops."

Tess_Potter
February 25th, 2022, 09:30 AM
Hey guys could I add my character to this?

Apollo.
February 25th, 2022, 10:08 AM
▪︎SootKit ▪︎

The little black kit yawned, finally giving into the tiredness, and laid his head on Vinewatcher's front paw.

The kits breathing began to slow as he fell asleep..

The little black kit opened his eyes to a dream, it was twilight, waterfalls cascaded around him and he was standing on a little island. the little island was surrounded with other little islands, some with reeds and cattails sprouting everywhere, others with a pine or willow tree. The kit squinted, it was hard to see more than four tail lengths away due to the fog and water spray. Sootkit looked around in awe at this place, it felt so familiar and yet.. so..

Sootkit didn't have time to finish that thought of his surroundings, a cloudy figure was padding towards him. It was stepping delicatly and elegantly over the slippery looking rocks and grassy islands.

It stopped and looked at Sootkit with its bright yellow eyes and flicked its tail, somewhat saying 'Come with me, I want to show you something.' Sootkit gingerly raised a paw, huh-? I'm not cold anymore? he thought and placed it down slowly. He began to pad after the cat, still admiring his surroundings.

After a long time of following this cat slowly it started to speed up, Sootkit was struggling to keep up with it. "Hey,!- W-wait up!" he gasped. The figure turned around to look at Sootkit and lowered its tail to say 'Stop.', but it was too late..

Sootkit slipped off the rock he was standing on and plunged into the ice water beneath him.

Next thing he knew he was standing over himself and his mother. He went to tap his mother to ask what was happening but his paw went right through her. wha-?

Clock Dragonshifter (hey, sorry it's so late! I've been moving country's over the past week so I haven't been able to really reply to many things!)

Captain
February 25th, 2022, 12:18 PM
// masquerade

>Loonkit<
Loonkit eyed the dimly lit nursery from her nest. Her black nose was buried in the moss and bracken of her nest, and she absently fiddled with small pebbles and pieces of shells that she'd stuck in there. She always found this kind of stuff around camp, just scattered about with no order. She kind of wished it was bones. Bones would be cooler. She could nibble on them and they wouldn't taste like rock. Maybe. She actually wasn't sure.

She glanced around the nursery once more and her amber and blue eyes settled on a white and black-spotted form, and almost immediately an idea sparked in the back of her mind. Snickering to herself, Loonkit edged one of the shell pieces to the sand ground, drew back her paw, and swatted it sharply in Swankit's direction.

...Oh. That wasn't Swankit. "Oops."
☘︎ Cloverkit (she/her) ☘︎

➢ The fluffy black-and-white kitten had been lost in her own thoughts, peering down at her paws as she held a small mossball. It had been so long since she had seen her close friend, Spikekit or her own littermate, Goosekit. Were they hiding from the Riverclan shekit? Had she done something wrong? Cloverkit was six moons now, and Kestrelstar would be naming her an apprentice any day now. Would they both not become apprentices with her? They wouldn’t even be at the ceremony regardless, it seemed, and the thought made Cloverkit’s ears droop. Out of all her brothers, Goosekit seemed to like her the most and she would be happy to play with him when others wouldn’t - was it all just a dumb lie out of pity? She didn’t know, nor did she like thinking about it. She hated it.

Abruptly, a piece of something hit her back and made the small shekit jolt up in surprise. Her fur puffed out and Cloverkit quickly turned her head to see what had happened. Oh. Her light-blue eyes locked onto a small broken piece of a seashell. How peculiar. She had never seen one up close before, only from afar. The Riverclan shekit lifted her gaze to another kitten, one with different colored eyes, hidden away in their nursery nest. A friendly smile came to her face almost immediately as Cloverkit bent down and picked up the shell piece, standing up and scampering over towards the other Riverclan kitten whom she did not know. “Is t-this y-y-yours?” She mewed after setting down the tiny object on the den floor before looking at Loonkit with a curious, but kind expression. The black-and-white shekit hadn't talked to anyone in awhile, so her evident stutter was bothersome as ever.

dino.
February 27th, 2022, 09:10 AM
☘︎ Cloverkit (she/her) ☘︎

➢ The fluffy black-and-white kitten had been lost in her own thoughts, peering down at her paws as she held a small mossball. It had been so long since she had seen her close friend, Spikekit or her own littermate, Goosekit. Were they hiding from the Riverclan shekit? Had she done something wrong? Cloverkit was six moons now, and Kestrelstar would be naming her an apprentice any day now. Would they both not become apprentices with her? They wouldn’t even be at the ceremony regardless, it seemed, and the thought made Cloverkit’s ears droop. Out of all her brothers, Goosekit seemed to like her the most and she would be happy to play with him when others wouldn’t - was it all just a dumb lie out of pity? She didn’t know, nor did she like thinking about it. She hated it.

Abruptly, a piece of something hit her back and made the small shekit jolt up in surprise. Her fur puffed out and Cloverkit quickly turned her head to see what had happened. Oh. Her light-blue eyes locked onto a small broken piece of a seashell. How peculiar. She had never seen one up close before, only from afar. The Riverclan shekit lifted her gaze to another kitten, one with different colored eyes, hidden away in their nursery nest. A friendly smile came to her face almost immediately as Cloverkit bent down and picked up the shell piece, standing up and scampering over towards the other Riverclan kitten whom she did not know. “Is t-this y-y-yours?” She mewed after setting down the tiny object on the den floor before looking at Loonkit with a curious, but kind expression. The black-and-white shekit hadn't talked to anyone in awhile, so her evident stutter was bothersome as ever.
>Loonkit<
Loonkit blinked as Not Swankit turned around to peer at the shell, and then picked it up and... brought it back to her. She blinked at the shell next, and then looked back to Not Swankit, nose still buried in the moss of her nest. What. What was she supposed to do here? Uh, be social, right? She'd never been very good at that, she thought, long ears swiveling forward as she peered up at Not Swankit.

"Um." For some odd reason, she was tempted to say no, but that would be stupid. It was pretty obviously hers and lying about it wouldn't do anything useful. "Yes." Loonkit barely paid attention to Not Swankit's stutter, brows furrowing instead at the automatically kind expression the other she-cat sported.

She lifted her head and tried to prop herself up into sitting position. The imposing head tilt that said 'I'm better than you' was added unintentionally, and with it came the hooded look and the straight posture that implied the same thing. Loonkit didn't seem to notice as she addressed Not Swankit.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were my sister. You look very similar." Her voice had a faintly monotone lilt to it, almost robotic but not completely so. She shuffled her paws for a moment, clearly out of her element here. "Um. I'm Loonkit."

~whirl~
March 1st, 2022, 06:59 PM
Softkit was very bored, and she grabbed some moss and flung it at the wall.

(My typing skills hate me today, open)

Tess_Potter
March 2nd, 2022, 01:36 PM
Littlebrook walks in the nursury and looks around. She seems lost. She's not that far along, but it's obvious that she is expecting.

bubble[error].
March 3rd, 2022, 02:33 PM
Codkit sighed sadly. Having trouble breathing really sucked. Every kit seemed to want to stay away from them. And they didn't blame them. They wondered who would play with a kit that couldn't breathe right. (open)

Tess_Potter
March 3rd, 2022, 02:38 PM
Codkit sighed sadly. Having trouble breathing really sucked. Every kit seemed to want to stay away from them. And they didn't blame them. They wondered who would play with a kit that couldn't breathe right. (open)

Littlebrook sees the kit sitting by himself and walks over. "Hello." she purrs.

Red'fur
March 3rd, 2022, 03:33 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He was curled around Littlebrook, but when she stood up he stayed where he was waiting for her. He laid his head down. *

bubble[error].
March 3rd, 2022, 04:41 PM
Littlebrook sees the kit sitting by himself and walks over. "Hello." she purrs.

Codkit lifted their head. "Oh, hi," They coughed.

Tess_Potter
March 3rd, 2022, 04:56 PM
Codkit lifted their head. "Oh, hi," They coughed.

"I'm Littlebrook. What's your name?"

bubble[error].
March 3rd, 2022, 06:23 PM
"I'm Littlebrook. What's your name?"

"Codkit," Codkit answered.

~Sayonara~
March 5th, 2022, 02:48 PM
Echokit yawns and stretches, letting his fur soak in the dampness of the nursery.

Kunaisoul
March 5th, 2022, 02:51 PM
Echokit yawns and stretches, letting his fur soak in the dampness of the nursery.
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She walked up to her kitten. "Hello, Echokit. Exited to be an apprentice?" She asked, smiling.

~Sayonara~
March 5th, 2022, 02:58 PM
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She walked up to her kitten. "Hello, Echokit. Exited to be an apprentice?" She asked, smiling.

Echokit looks over at his mother and shrugs a bit, pawing at the nursery floor. "I guess..." he murmured. "I'm gonna miss you though."

Kunaisoul
March 5th, 2022, 04:10 PM
Echokit looks over at his mother and shrugs a bit, pawing at the nursery floor. "I guess..." he murmured. "I'm gonna miss you though."
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She purred. "You'll be splendid. I'll see you plenty!" She said, swiping a paw playfully over his ear. "Salmonkit and Bugkit will be with you!" She said.

Ian
March 6th, 2022, 12:50 PM
Shimmerbird poked her head into the nursery and gave a quick look around to make sure the queens and kits were alright. It appeared everything was in order and that everyone was alright so she quickly backed out before she could be spotted by anyone. She probably should get to know her Clanmates better now that she was Shield, but it was just so nerve wracking talking to other cats!

[Closed]

furrensic
March 8th, 2022, 05:47 PM
open //

➵ swankit | she/her

large, wide eyes stared at the fresh kill pile, pupils narrowing into slits every few moments. in the nursery entrance sat swankit, large ears perked and head high as if she was waiting for something. or someone. a silent sigh came from the kit, only blinking once before she continued staring at the prey pile (was she hungry, or was she just enjoying the sight of deceased prey?) where oh where was her sister, loonkit? sitting in the nursery entrance and staring at dead animals was ab activity meant for two cats, not one.

dino.
March 9th, 2022, 09:38 AM
open //

➵ swankit | she/her

large, wide eyes stared at the fresh kill pile, pupils narrowing into slits every few moments. in the nursery entrance sat swankit, large ears perked and head high as if she was waiting for something. or someone. a silent sigh came from the kit, only blinking once before she continued staring at the prey pile (was she hungry, or was she just enjoying the sight of deceased prey?) where oh where was her sister, loonkit? sitting in the nursery entrance and staring at dead animals was ab activity meant for two cats, not one.

>Loonkit<
"What the heck are you doin'?"

Loonkit wandered over from the far side of camp, blinking dubiously at her sister. Sometimes Swankit weirded her out - just a little bit, really. But they were kind of twins, so Loonkit thought that made her a little weird as well. They could be weird together.

Without waiting for an answer, Loonkit glanced from her sister to the fresh-kill pile, seemed to come to a realization and moved to sit herself down right next to Swankit. She kept her own eyes fixed on the dead prey, just as Swankit was. "This again, huh?"

Radar
March 9th, 2022, 12:32 PM
Flightless’Kit || He/Them || Open

Flightless'Kit sat at the entrance the cats that wondered in brushed beside him. He didn't flinch only his fur swayed. He wrapped his tail at his side and escaped a yawn not even tired he looked back at the cats who where interacting. Then shifted his eyes to the motion in front of him.

Captain
March 10th, 2022, 10:48 PM
☁ Cloudpaw (she/her) ☁ [ Kunaiskrill ]

➢ Bounding into the Riverclan nursery with a cheerful spring in her step, the small Riverclan apprentice looked around for a moment. She never thought she’d be in here again, especially so soon! But, as the determined youth was holding a plump silvery fish in her mouth, Cloudpaw wasted no time in eagerly approaching a shecat queen that was in one of the various nests. Her light-blue eyes sparkled with innocence and positivity as she rested the fish down in front of her. “H-Hello there!” Cloudpaw greeted Nightleap, the queen in particular, “I b-brought you a f-f-fish so that you can s-stay nice and s-strong!” While she was still rather new to doing stuff around camp, the black-and-white molly quite liked interacting with her clanmates and doing kindhearted things for others - that’s what being a good warrior was all about, right? She didn’t know for sure, but it made her heart feel good, so Cloudpaw could care less. Hopefully Nightleap didn’t see her, or her stuttery voice, as annoying or bothersome. The Riverclan youth wondered if she'd be a queen someday and have kittens of her own. Hm.

Kunaisoul
March 11th, 2022, 07:27 AM
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She smiled. "Cloudpaw, thanks!" A warm, inviting smile came upon her face. "Now, have you eaten today?" She asked. "If not, you can share the fish with me, though- i would let you share either way." She made a small chuckle.

[ masquerade ]

Tess_Potter
March 11th, 2022, 10:26 AM
Laying in her nest, Littlebrook gasps softly and calls out. "Nightleap?"
Kunaiskrill

Captain
March 11th, 2022, 11:41 AM

➢ “It’s n-no problem! I’m happy to h-help!” The black-and-white shecat meowed, a friendly smile of her own occupying the youth’s expression. “I h-have not, I was g-g-gonna see if a warrior could take me out to h-hunt first.” Cloudpaw didn’t want to be selfish and take a meal from someone that needed it more than her, though given her small fragile frame, the Riverclan youth probably did need to eat more to become stronger and endure Kestrelstar’s future training. “I suppose I w-wouldn’t mind a l-l-little bite or two…” She said, feeling her tummy gurgle as Nightleap gave a tiny chuckle. The small apprentice laid down on the nursery floor, awaiting for the queen to take the first bite - Cloudpaw never forgot her manners, knowing her place and how queens (and elders) ate before apprentices. Her blue eyes shone with curiosity as she peered up at the shecat.

Tess_Potter
March 11th, 2022, 11:43 AM
"Cloudpaw?" Littlerook meows. "Could you grab Snakeheart or Reedpaw for me?"
masquerade

~whirl~
March 11th, 2022, 03:01 PM
Softkit was really bored. She wished someone would play with her.

(Open, future posts will be longer)

Kunaisoul
March 11th, 2022, 04:01 PM

➢ “It’s n-no problem! I’m happy to h-help!” The black-and-white shecat meowed, a friendly smile of her own occupying the youth’s expression. “I h-have not, I was g-g-gonna see if a warrior could take me out to h-hunt first.” Cloudpaw didn’t want to be selfish and take a meal from someone that needed it more than her, though given her small fragile frame, the Riverclan youth probably did need to eat more to become stronger and endure Kestrelstar’s future training. “I suppose I w-wouldn’t mind a l-l-little bite or two…” She said, feeling her tummy gurgle as Nightleap gave a tiny chuckle. The small apprentice laid down on the nursery floor, awaiting for the queen to take the first bite - Cloudpaw never forgot her manners, knowing her place and how queens (and elders) ate before apprentices. Her blue eyes shone with curiosity as she peered up at the shecat.

{nightleap of RiverClan | Silverdream }

She smiled, and took a bite, then sent it over to Cloudpaw for a bite. She then looked at littlebrook. "Huh?"

Spirit form
March 12th, 2022, 10:40 PM
Softkit was really bored. She wished someone would play with her.

(Open, future posts will be longer)

Short'Kit
The ginger kit saw the other and walked up to her. `Hello! Could we possibly play together?` He wasn't sure if he saw her emotions correctly.

littlelove
March 12th, 2022, 11:02 PM
Whiskerkit napped.

~whirl~
March 13th, 2022, 09:06 AM
Short'Kit
The ginger kit saw the other and walked up to her. `Hello! Could we possibly play together?` He wasn't sure if he saw her emotions correctly.

"Sure!" Said Softkit excitedly. "What do you wanna play?" She was really happy someone had decided to play with her, as she was bored. But hopefully the boredom would go away once she played with this kit. She hoped so.

corgigirl
March 13th, 2022, 10:06 AM
Pebblepaw walked into the den, smiling. “Rainkit? Hollowkit? You guys in here?” She mewed. She loved her sisters and it had been a while since she really sat down to play or talk with them for a long time.

Jae ~Gale~

Spirit form
March 13th, 2022, 11:28 AM
"Sure!" Said Softkit excitedly. "What do you wanna play?" She was really happy someone had decided to play with her, as she was bored. But hopefully the boredom would go away once she played with this kit. She hoped so.

Short'Kit
`Mossball? Also, I'm Short'Kit.` The tom was happy that he had saw the expression correctly.

~whirl~
March 13th, 2022, 06:35 PM
Short'Kit
`Mossball? Also, I'm Short'Kit.` The tom was happy that he had saw the expression correctly.

"Sure! I'm Softkit!" Said the little white kit excitedly. She scooped up a bit of stray moss from her nest. "Here, I made the mossball!" Softkit started squishing it into the right shape, a few seconds later, she was done. "Tell me when your ready!"

Spirit form
March 13th, 2022, 06:39 PM
"Sure! I'm Softkit!" Said the little white kit excitedly. She scooped up a bit of stray moss from her nest. "Here, I made the mossball!" Softkit started squishing it into the right shape, a few seconds later, she was done. "Tell me when your ready!"

Short'Kit

He got in his ready position. `I'm ready!` Short'Kit flicked his tail, waiting for the mossball.

~whirl~
March 13th, 2022, 06:40 PM
Short'Kit

He got in his ready position. `I'm ready!` Short'Kit flicked his tail, waiting for the mossball.
"Zlright!" Softkit threw the mossball at Shortkit.

Spirit form
March 13th, 2022, 06:46 PM
"Zlright!" Softkit threw the mossball at Shortkit.

Short'Kit

He jumped up and got the moss ball. Once he was back on the ground he threw it back at Soft'Kit.

~whirl~
March 13th, 2022, 06:49 PM
Short'Kit

He jumped up and got the moss ball. Once he was back on the ground he threw it back at Soft'Kit.
Softkit didn't react fast enough, and got hit. She yelped, suprised. But soon, picked herself up and threw the ball at Shortkit.

Spirit form
March 13th, 2022, 06:51 PM
Softkit didn't react fast enough, and got hit. She yelped, suprised. But soon, picked herself up and threw the ball at Shortkit.

Short'Kit

`Sorry!` He missed the moss ball and it fell to the ground trying to catch it in mid-jump.

~whirl~
March 13th, 2022, 06:55 PM
Short'Kit

`Sorry!` He missed the moss ball and it fell to the ground trying to catch it in mid-jump.

"It's alright!" Saidnsoftkit.

Spirit form
March 13th, 2022, 06:58 PM
"It's alright!" Saidnsoftkit.

Short'Kit

He picked the mossball up, and threw it a little lighter, but still at the point where Soft'Kit could catch it.

~whirl~
March 13th, 2022, 07:00 PM
Short'Kit

He picked the mossball up, and threw it a little lighter, but still at the point where Soft'Kit could catch it.
Softkit snatched it, and threw it at Shortkit.

Spirit form
March 13th, 2022, 07:02 PM
Softkit snatched it, and threw it at Shortkit.

Short'Kit

He missed the mossball barely but he then bounced it off his tail towards Soft'Kit.

~whirl~
March 13th, 2022, 07:06 PM
Short'Kit

He missed the mossball barely but he then bounced it off his tail towards Soft'Kit.
Softkit batted at UT with her tail, but missed, and skittered after it, soon stopping in front of it and picking it up. After getting back to where she was a second ago, she 5hrew the ball at Shortkit

Spirit form
March 13th, 2022, 07:08 PM
Softkit batted at UT with her tail, but missed, and skittered after it, soon stopping in front of it and picking it up. After getting back to where she was a second ago, she 5hrew the ball at Shortkit

Short'Kit

He missed the mossball, and he started to get a bit tired. `I'm getting a little bit tired.`

~whirl~
March 13th, 2022, 08:25 PM
Short'Kit

He missed the mossball, and he started to get a bit tired. `I'm getting a little bit tired.`
"Okay. Do you wanna stop playing mossbal?"

Ian
March 14th, 2022, 09:44 AM
Shimmerbird padded into the nursery with some prey for the queens and older kits. She knew that this was usually an apprentice's job, but it couldn't hurt to check on how the future generation of RiverClan cats were doing.

[Closed - Shield activity post]

Mango
March 19th, 2022, 06:17 PM
(Alr!)
~Daystripe~
One left. She walked over, standing next to her. "Sweetie, can you come here?" She asked, kindly. When she didn't get a response, she thought she might need to pick her up. She earned over Ploverkit and lifted her up by the scruff. She was gentle not to hurt her, and walked away from the previous leader's dead body and towards the nursery. She set Ploverkit down inside of the nursery. "Ploverkit, are you alright? You're okay. I'm here." She mewed, quietly. She groomed her fur, trying to calm the kit down.

As Ploverkit felt herself being carried away from Kestelstar's body she felt herself able to move again," ...we can stop living randomly, like Kestrelstar. A warrior told me about it, it's called dead. I don't want to dead." she meowed the gentle licks were reassuring, but the idea of just suddenly turning into Kestrelstar and just being consumed by darkness and silence forever aware of time passing forever.

JusticeRabbit
March 19th, 2022, 06:29 PM
As Ploverkit felt herself being carried away from Kestelstar's body she felt herself able to move again," ...we can stop living randomly, like Kestrelstar. A warrior told me about it, it's called dead. I don't want to dead." she meowed the gentle licks were reassuring, but the idea of just suddenly turning into Kestrelstar and just being consumed by darkness and silence forever aware of time passing forever.
~Daystripe~
She would have to tell the kit about StarClan and the Dark Forest, wouldn't she? "Ploverkit, when you end up dead, there are to things we call StarClan and The Dark Forest. StarClan is where the good cats go, like Kestralstar will. They watch over us, and our leaders and medicine cats get messages from them. The Dark Forest is where the bad cats go. We try to stay away form them." She purred to the kit, curling her tail around her. "StarClan gives the leader's nine lives, as well. Sparrowskip will go to the Moonstone to collect his nine lives soon." She purred, grooming her again.

Mango
March 19th, 2022, 06:34 PM
~Daystripe~
She would have to tell the kit about StarClan and the Dark Forest, wouldn't she? "Ploverkit, when you end up dead, there are to things we call StarClan and The Dark Forest. StarClan is where the good cats go, like Kestralstar will. They watch over us, and our leaders and medicine cats get messages from them. The Dark Forest is where the bad cats go. We try to stay away form them." She purred to the kit, curling her tail around her. "StarClan gives the leader's nine lives, as well. Sparrowskip will go to the Moonstone to collect his nine lives soon." She purred, grooming her again.

Ploverkit found that slightly reassuring, she wasn't going to be in eternal pit of silence and darkness. She'd be in some other place," How good do I have to be to go to Starclan? If I accidentally do something wrong does that mean I'm going to the Dark Forest?" she asked. She didn't realize the Dark Forest was territory similar to Shadowclan's ceremony, she assumed the Dark Forest was a pit of darkness alone forever. She still didn't understand that wounds or sickness could kill you, she thought you could just blink and suddenly die," But I don't want to go to Starclan. I want to stay here." she meowed

JusticeRabbit
March 19th, 2022, 06:45 PM
Ploverkit found that slightly reassuring, she wasn't going to be in eternal pit of silence and darkness. She'd be in some other place," How good do I have to be to go to Starclan? If I accidentally do something wrong does that mean I'm going to the Dark Forest?" she asked. She didn't realize the Dark Forest was territory similar to Shadowclan's ceremony, she assumed the Dark Forest was a pit of darkness alone forever. She still didn't understand that wounds or sickness could kill you, she thought you could just blink and suddenly die," But I don't want to go to Starclan. I want to stay here." she meowed
~Daystripe~
"Not very, just enough to be considered a kind cat. Like... if you don't murder any cats you don't need to, or torture anyone." She mewed, carefully. She sighed and looked down at the young kit. "You have a long life ahead of you. You won't end up dead until your much older, sweetheart." She said, looking at Ploverkit. "He'll be much better in StarClan. They have a land that's a land full of prey. They are always kind to each other, and never have any border issues." She said, smiling as she looked at her.

Mango
March 19th, 2022, 06:48 PM
~Daystripe~
"Not very, just enough to be considered a kind cat. Like... if you don't murder any cats you don't need to, or torture anyone." She mewed, carefully. She sighed and looked down at the young kit. "You have a long life ahead of you. You won't end up dead until your much older, sweetheart." She said, looking at Ploverkit. "He'll be much better in StarClan. They have a land that's a land full of prey. They are always kind to each other, and never have any border issues." She said, smiling as she looked at her.

"M-m-murder?" she asked. Ploverkit didn't even know what murder was but it sounded like something bad someone could do to someone," So kits and apprentices don't die. But I can randomly just die as a warrior. That's not much time...I'll stay a kit forever then" she meowed. If only warriors, deputies, and leaders could die. She'd never become a warrior, simple. Live forever as a kit.

JusticeRabbit
March 19th, 2022, 06:52 PM
"M-m-murder?" she asked. Ploverkit didn't even know what murder was but it sounded like something bad someone could do to someone," So kits and apprentices don't die. But I can randomly just die as a warrior. That's not much time...I'll stay a kit forever then" she meowed. If only warriors, deputies, and leaders could die. She'd never become a warrior, simple. Live forever as a kit.
~Daystripe~
"No, no, sweetie." She said, calmly. "You could die, but you would have to get Greencough, a bad type of sickness. And, you're too healthy to get it, anyways. You could also die if a cat were to attack you with their claws unsheathed, or out." She said, cautiously choosing her words

Mango
March 19th, 2022, 06:57 PM
~Daystripe~
"No, no, sweetie." She said, calmly. "You could die, but you would have to get Greencough, a bad type of sickness. And, you're too healthy to get it, anyways. You could also die if a cat were to attack you with their claws unsheathed, or out." She said, cautiously choosing her words

unfortunately Daystripe wasn't reassuring Ploverkit very much, but she was forcing herself to hide it," So I can just suddenly get sick...or someone can get mad at me and just dead me?" unfortunately the kit didn't know the word death or die yet. Just the word dead," you won't dead me right?" she asked. From now on she was going to stay away from everyone to make sure they didn't kill her. Maybe she'd live beyond Riverclan away from all cats. So she wouldn't die.

JusticeRabbit
March 19th, 2022, 07:03 PM
unfortunately Daystripe wasn't reassuring Ploverkit very much, but she was forcing herself to hide it," So I can just suddenly get sick...or someone can get mad at me and just dead me?" unfortunately the kit didn't know the word death or die yet. Just the word dead," you won't dead me right?" she asked. From now on she was going to stay away from everyone to make sure they didn't kill her. Maybe she'd live beyond Riverclan away from all cats. So she wouldn't die.
~Daystripe~
"Er, no. A medicine cat is here to heal that. So, you won't be... dead right after. You'll be fine, sweetie." She purred, curling her tail around her carefully. She sighed, her eyes on the young kit. She looked out of the room, her eyes glazing over with happiness. She was in a good Clan. Everything would be better soon.

Mango
March 19th, 2022, 07:06 PM
~Daystripe~
"Er, no. A medicine cat is here to heal that. So, you won't be... dead right after. You'll be fine, sweetie." She purred, curling her tail around her carefully. She sighed, her eyes on the young kit. She looked out of the room, her eyes glazing over with happiness. She was in a good Clan. Everything would be better soon.

Ploverkit was getting conflicting messages now, she could die from being sick but also a medicine cat could stop her from dying from sick," If medicine cat heals me then why can I dead from being sick?" she asked then something hit her, Daystripe never said she wouldn't kill her," You didn't say you wouldn't...dead me." she meowed starting to pull away from the queen becoming a bit distrustful suddenly of the queen.

JusticeRabbit
March 19th, 2022, 09:26 PM
Ploverkit was getting conflicting messages now, she could die from being sick but also a medicine cat could stop her from dying from sick," If medicine cat heals me then why can I dead from being sick?" she asked then something hit her, Daystripe never said she wouldn't kill her," You didn't say you wouldn't...dead me." she meowed starting to pull away from the queen becoming a bit distrustful suddenly of the queen.
~Daystripe~
"Honey, I don't... death... cats. I protect them. Especially kits like you. " She smiled as she said this. Her tail let go of her, only to give the kit a bit more resurance. She looked at Ploverkit, and mewed, "Up for a game of Mossball?"

Mango
March 19th, 2022, 11:28 PM
~Daystripe~
"Honey, I don't... death... cats. I protect them. Especially kits like you. " She smiled as she said this. Her tail let go of her, only to give the kit a bit more resurance. She looked at Ploverkit, and mewed, "Up for a game of Mossball?"

Ploverkit gave Daystripe a side-eye. The queen had a long pause before answering the question. So apparantly deathing someone was the act of murder. When she was older she'd find it interesting the queen shared all this but didn't say the word kill. Something about this cat was off, but she didn't know what," You are avoiding my questions...how can I dead from being sick if medicine cats heal...you said I could dead from being sick but then said medicine cats heal..." she meowed. She was trying to get out of this some reason, but she didn't understand why. So if she coughed or was near a cat she could dead," You haven't answered what murder was." the queen had definetly messed up the way of explaining this to a kit, but the new trauma would only affect the rest of her life.

JusticeRabbit
March 19th, 2022, 11:52 PM
Ploverkit gave Daystripe a side-eye. The queen had a long pause before answering the question. So apparantly deathing someone was the act of murder. When she was older she'd find it interesting the queen shared all this but didn't say the word kill. Something about this cat was off, but she didn't know what," You are avoiding my questions...how can I dead from being sick if medicine cats heal...you said I could dead from being sick but then said medicine cats heal..." she meowed. She was trying to get out of this some reason, but she didn't understand why. So if she coughed or was near a cat she could dead," You haven't answered what murder was." the queen had definetly messed up the way of explaining this to a kit, but the new trauma would only affect the rest of her life.
~Daystripe~
"Becuase sometimes Medicine cats can't heal anything." She said, keeping her voice steady. Maybe someone else would do better, but she didn't want to be suspicious. "Murder is when someone makes another dead, Ploverkit." She said, looking at the cat, carefully. She would have to talk to her kits like this eventually, once the kits were ready. She was still expecting them, but she was worried.

Mango
March 20th, 2022, 12:06 AM
~Daystripe~
"Becuase sometimes Medicine cats can't heal anything." She said, keeping her voice steady. Maybe someone else would do better, but she didn't want to be suspicious. "Murder is when someone makes another dead, Ploverkit." She said, looking at the cat, carefully. She would have to talk to her kits like this eventually, once the kits were ready. She was still expecting them, but she was worried.
(oh no she's gonna traumatize her kits if they ask these kinds of questions :rofl: )

Ploverkit blinked forcing down her fear and terror. If someone coughs on me I'm gonna die. the words 'can't heal anything' was what stuck with her. So apparently cats just kill others," Why does someone murder?" she asked. She wanted to know what she had to do to avoid being murdered. Frankly the idea of seeing what was beyond camp made her feel safer. Out there she'd be alone and no one could murder her and no one could make her sick.

JusticeRabbit
March 20th, 2022, 12:09 AM
(oh no she's gonna traumatize her kits if they ask these kinds of questions :rofl: )

Ploverkit blinked forcing down her fear and terror. If someone coughs on me I'm gonna die. the words 'can't heal anything' was what stuck with her. So apparently cats just kill others," Why does someone murder?" she asked. She wanted to know what she had to do to avoid being murdered. Frankly the idea of seeing what was beyond camp made her feel safer. Out there she'd be alone and no one could murder her and no one could make her sick.
(Yep. She needs someone to help her with them XD)
~Daystripe~
"Not sure, sweetie." She said, simply. She looked out on the camp, and her eyes softened. "You wanna make sure we have all of the kits? I think you can recognize a few," she mewed, not wanting to continue the conversation. She was bad at it.

Mango
March 20th, 2022, 12:13 AM
(Yep. She needs someone to help her with them XD)
~Daystripe~
"Not sure, sweetie." She said, simply. She looked out on the camp, and her eyes softened. "You wanna make sure we have all of the kits? I think you can recognize a few," she mewed, not wanting to continue the conversation. She was bad at it.

Ploverkit could tell at this point the warrior was keeping something from her, but didn't think she'd get more out," Okay." she meowed. Sooner she could get away from this possible killer the better. Frankly she wanted to get out of camp and as far from any cat as possible. But she still needed prey to survive, so she'd have to fight and survive her way to apprenticehood so she could learn to hunt. Then she was never going to let herself see another cat again. It would guarantee she would survive. She glanced around the nursery looking around the nursery, it did look like most of the kits were back in the nursery.

~whirl~
March 21st, 2022, 09:39 PM
softkit
Softkit was really bored. And by really bored, she meant, really, Really, REALLY REALLY bored. It was torture, being sososo bored. Softkit hated being bored.

-open, future reply will be longer.-

Stormstar_clan
March 24th, 2022, 10:32 PM
Stormkit yawned, stretching her tiny limbs as she looked at the blurs of brown, green, and gray all around her. She had just opened her eyes. She stumbled around the nursery with wobbly legs, hoping to find a kit to play with.

Tess_Potter
March 31st, 2022, 11:00 AM
Littlebrook winces as spasm hit her belly. She cried out.

Smallstream ran over to Stoneclaw. "The kits are coming!" she meowed.

Ghost of Red
poppy.
Rogueheart
Fang

Red'fur
March 31st, 2022, 11:28 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He gasped and pushed past Smallstream. He rushed inside and looked worried. *

Tess_Potter
March 31st, 2022, 12:38 PM
Littlebrook lets out a wail of pain.
Ghost of Red
poppy.
Rogueheart
Fang

(let's do this without snakeheart.)

Red'fur
March 31st, 2022, 12:40 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He rushes over and crouches down over Littlebrook. He turns to Smallstream. *
" Don't just stand there go get the medicine cat! "

Tess_Potter
March 31st, 2022, 12:43 PM
Smallstream runs out of the den.

Littlebrook slams her jaws shut, desperate not to scream. The first kit slides into the nest.

Ghost of Red
poppy.
Rogueheart
Fang

Tess_Potter
March 31st, 2022, 12:52 PM
Smallstream comes back. "Snakeheart wasn't in there." she reports. She notices the first born and begins licking it. "It's a she-kit."
Ghost of Red
Rogueheart

Red'fur
March 31st, 2022, 12:54 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He couldn't stay in here and watch. He walked outside and sat down. *

Tess_Potter
March 31st, 2022, 12:55 PM
(after the kits are born.)

Littlebrook licks the kittens. "I must name them."
Smallstream goes to get Stoneclaw. "You have three daughters."

Rogueheart (Whisperkit)
poppy. (Seedkit)
Fang (Reedkit)
Ghost of Red

Red'fur
March 31st, 2022, 12:58 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He nods to Smallstream. *
" Thank you... "
* He walked inside and saw his daughters. He laid down next to Littlebrook. *
" Their wonderful. Are you hungry? "

Fang
March 31st, 2022, 01:33 PM
((Reedkit))

The newborn kit would yawn slightly and move their front left leg, again, slightly.

( Ghost of Red Silverdream )

Zei
March 31st, 2022, 01:35 PM
((Reedkit))

The newborn kit would yawn slightly and move their front left leg, again, slightly.

( Ghost of Red Silverdream )
Whisperkit-
their sister squeaked at the sudden movement.

poppy
March 31st, 2022, 01:48 PM
| Silverdream Ghost of Red Fang Rogueheart correct me if I'm wrong but Seed is the second born, right? |

Even though they had no memory of what it was like before, they did know that it was different than what it was now. They were cold. And felt uncomfy. Letting out a long, plaintive wail, the unnamed kitten pummeled the closest thing with their tiny white socked paws.

She was unhappy with how she was feeling. This was a travesty. An insult, that this discomfort was inflicted upon her. Tipping her head back, she let out a loud, thin howl to show that she disapproved of this. But then, she smelled something great.

What was that? It looked around blindly, it's berry pink nose twitching. Smelling the scent, it latched onto its mother and started to suckle greedily.

Fang
March 31st, 2022, 03:02 PM
((I think Seedkit is second.))
((Do I have to add this character to the allegiances?))

Reedkit

Her sister wailing startled Reedkit a bit. She didn’t know what that sound was, but she sure didn’t like it! About to wail back, she suddenly smelled something good. That was something she could approve of. Moving towards the pleasant aroma, she too began to suckle

(( Silverdream Poppy Rogueheart Ghost of Red ))

Zei
March 31st, 2022, 03:04 PM
Whisperkit-
she like her sisters began to suckle.

Tess_Potter
April 1st, 2022, 11:45 AM
I'll name the tabby Reedkit. And the brown and black one Seedkit." Littlebrook meowed, purring as the kits suckled. "And I think Whisperkit for the small one."
Littlebrook couldn't stop purring.

poppy.
Rogueheart
Ghost of Red
Fang

Zei
April 1st, 2022, 11:55 AM
I'll name the tabby Reedkit. And the brown and black one Seedkit." Littlebrook meowed, purring as the kits suckled. "And I think Whisperkit for the small one."
Littlebrook couldn't stop purring.

poppy.
Rogueheart
Ghost of Red
Fang
Whisperkit-
the little she-kit startled at the sudden voice, Whisper? whats a whisper? thought the little kitten

Tess_Potter
April 1st, 2022, 11:58 AM
Littlebrook curled herself closer to her babies and began to lick Whisperkit.
poppy.
Rogueheart
Ghost of Red
Fang

Zei
April 1st, 2022, 11:59 AM
Littlebrook curled herself closer to her babies and began to lick Whisperkit.
poppy.
Rogueheart
Ghost of Red
Fang
Whisperkit-
the touch was unexpected but Whis decided she liked it

Tess_Potter
April 1st, 2022, 12:04 PM
Whisperkit-
the touch was unexpected but Whis decided she liked it

Littlebrook kept licking her tiniest daughter. "My tiny, precious Whisperkit." she purred.

Zei
April 1st, 2022, 12:06 PM
Littlebrook kept licking her tiniest daughter. "My tiny, precious Whisperkit." she purred.
Whisperkit-
Whis purred liking the feeling of being groomed.

(i'm going to call call her Whis for short)

Tess_Potter
April 1st, 2022, 12:09 PM
Whisperkit-
Whis purred liking the feeling of being groomed.

(i'm going to call call her Whis for short)

Littlebrook finished grooming her kits and laid her head on her paws.
(ok)

Red'fur
April 1st, 2022, 12:13 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He kept curled around Littlebrook and purred. He licked each of the kits and nuzzled Littlebrook. *

Tess_Potter
April 1st, 2022, 12:18 PM
As Littlebrook slept, a pretty black she-cat with bright green eyes walks in, Smallstream right behind her. The newcomer wears a violet color and smells strongly of twolegs.
"Brook?" she meows uncertainly.

Littlebrook looks up. "L-lani? What are you doing here?" she sounds upset.

Fang
poppy.
Ghost of Red
Rogueheart

Zei
April 1st, 2022, 12:19 PM
As Littlebrook slept, a pretty black she-cat with bright green eyes walks in, Smallstream right behind her. The newcomer wears a violet color and smells strongly of twolegs.
"Brook?" she meows uncertainly.

Littlebrook looks up. "L-lani? What are you doing here?" she sounds upset.

Fang
poppy.
Ghost of Red
Rogueheart
Whisperkit-
Whis wondered why her mother sounded upset.

Red'fur
April 1st, 2022, 12:20 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He looks up at the newcomer and growls. He wraps his tail around Littlebrook. *

Tess_Potter
April 1st, 2022, 12:23 PM
"You said she'd be happy to see me!" Lani meowed to Smallstream.

"Why would you bring here, Smallstream!?" Littlebrook growls, clearly stressed out. "The rest of the Clan will claw our ears off."

Ghost of Red

Fang
April 1st, 2022, 12:30 PM
Reedkit

What was that? Reedkit? She didn’t know what that meant, but she would certainly find out.

But, who is the other cat? Lani? She didn’t smell good, that was for sure. Feeling distressed, Reedkit attempted to hide. She did so, extremely badly.

Silverdream
Ghost of Red
poppy.
Rogueheart

Zei
April 1st, 2022, 12:31 PM
Whisperkit-
Whis was nervous the voices didn't sound happy.

Tess_Potter
April 1st, 2022, 12:32 PM
Trying to calm herself down, Littlebrook licks Reedkit soothingly. "It's okay, little one."

Ghost of Red
poppy.
Rogueheart
Fang

Red'fur
April 1st, 2022, 12:33 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He stands up and puts himself between Littlebrook and the newcomer. *
" I think you should leave. "

Shade.
April 1st, 2022, 12:33 PM
Ghost of Red
Silverdream

(As shield it is my responsibility to intercept any outsiders in camp)

Lizardfrost had noticed something strange in the nursery and immediately walked in. She discovered an outsider had come in.
"What is the meaning of this?" she asked calmly "Did one of you allow this?"

Tess_Potter
April 1st, 2022, 12:35 PM
"It was me." Smallstream meows. "Lani is our sister from before we joined the clan. She wanted to see Littlebrook's kits."

"Well I don't want to see her. Lizardfrost, please get her out of here. I should be resting." Littlebrook meows. "Claw her ears off if you have too.

Shade Ghost of Red

poppy
April 1st, 2022, 12:37 PM
| Ghost of Red Silverdream Fang Rogueheart Shade :heartbounce: |

The small newborn smelled an unfamiliar scent (well, all scents were unfamiliar), and let out an indignant howl, paw churning into the closest cat's side they tried to propel themselves forward to attack the newcomer. They rolled onto their side, blindly swinging their paws around. They had just been born! This wasn't fair, everything was supposed to be about making them comfortable!!

Red'fur
April 1st, 2022, 12:39 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He turned to Lizardfrost. *
" I'll help you escort this kittypet out. "
* He growled at Lani. *

Tess_Potter
April 1st, 2022, 12:39 PM
Littlebrook nudges Seedkit back and glares at Lani. "Get out, or so help me StarClan, I will..." she trails off, her normally friendly eyes have a threatening look in them.
Ghost of Red poppy. Fang Rogueheart Shade

Shade.
April 1st, 2022, 12:41 PM
Ghost of Red
Silverdream

Lizardfrost was going to report this to Skystar later. She turns to the outsider.
"Outsiders into camp is not allowed. You are going to be escorted our now." she explains.

Zei
April 1st, 2022, 12:41 PM
| Ghost of Red Silverdream Fang Rogueheart Shade :heartbounce: |

The small newborn smelled an unfamiliar scent (well, all scents were unfamiliar), and let out an indignant howl, paw churning into the closest cat's side they tried to propel themselves forward to attack the newcomer. They rolled onto their side, blindly swinging their paws around. They had just been born! This wasn't fair, everything was supposed to be about making them comfortable!!
Whisperkit-
Whis squealed as her sibling moved.

Red'fur
April 1st, 2022, 12:42 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He shoves the outsider out of the nursery. *
" Let's go Lani. "
* He spat the name. *

Tess_Potter
April 1st, 2022, 12:42 PM
Lani dipped her head in resignation. "I'll go peacefully."
Ghost of Red poppy. Fang Rogueheart Shade

Shade.
April 1st, 2022, 12:53 PM
Ghost of Red
Silverdream

(Since this is resolved the accident will be reported to skystar. Keep in mind the character who brought the outsider over may be in trouble)

Tess_Potter
April 1st, 2022, 12:54 PM
Ghost of Red
Silverdream

(Since this is resolved the accident will be reported to skystar. Keep in mind the character who brought the outsider over may be in trouble)

understood. is it possible she'll be kicked out of the clan?

Shade.
April 1st, 2022, 01:24 PM
understood. is it possible she'll be kicked out of the clan?

(Yes though not a certainty. When the time comes your character will speak with skystar about this, I assume when Marshall decides to adress this.)

Zei
April 1st, 2022, 01:26 PM
Whisperkit-
the little kit was glad the strange cat was gone, she curled up and went to sleep.

Fang
April 1st, 2022, 02:47 PM
Reedkit

After the smell of the odd cat had faded, and her mother had said soothing words, Reedkit calmed down. Crisis adverted.
Quite suddenly, she felt very tired. Yawning, they fell asleep, accidentally hitting the nearest cat with her paw.

Rogueheart
Ghost of Red
poppy.
Silverdream

Red'fur
April 1st, 2022, 02:56 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He renters the den and curls around Littlebrook. He whispers to her. *
" She's gone now. "

Fang
April 2nd, 2022, 09:18 AM
Reedkit

Waking up, Reedkit began to wail. Loudly. It was a good dream she was taken from! What was it about? Well, it was… it was… about… well, it was about something good, and that was all the proof Reedkit needed.

Rogueheart
Ghost of Red
poppy.
Silverdream

Ian
April 2nd, 2022, 08:56 PM
Shimmerbird made sure everyone in the nursery was alright.

Tess_Potter
April 4th, 2022, 12:05 PM
Littlebrook sighed. She loved her kits but she was bored. She missed going out on patrols and walking along the stream with Heatherflower.
Ghost of Red
Fang
poppy.
Rogueheart

Tess_Potter
April 4th, 2022, 12:38 PM
Peace looked around, still feeling a bit nervous. Her nostrils flared and her lilac-and-black fur bristled from all the new scents.
poppy.

Red'fur
April 4th, 2022, 12:40 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He entered the den hoping Maplefall followed him. *
" Hey sweetie. How are the kits. "
* He mewed walking over to Littlebrook and curling around her. *

Tess_Potter
April 4th, 2022, 12:41 PM
Littlebrook purred loudly. "They're fine." she meowed. "I can't wait till they open their eyes."
She licked her mate's muzzle lovingly.
poppy.
Ghost of Red

Red'fur
April 5th, 2022, 08:50 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He licks her muzzle back and stands up. He passes Maplefall by and walks out of camp. *

(( NOT OPEN ))