PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Shadowkit10
December 23rd, 2020, 04:05 PM
“ we can pretend we’re hunting or pretend we are fighting off rouges or play moss ball....” littlekit trailed off he could keep naming things off but thouse where the best three games he could think off
"Lets fight off rogues! You be the rogue first!" Said Rowankit.

jayfeather21
December 23rd, 2020, 04:07 PM
"I think there are at least five kits, 'cause four three or two wouldn't take up this much space" she paused and licked her belly "I want to name one of them reedkit, after their father, he died, fighting off a whole band of rouges" she looked away then said "so far we have Otterkit, willowkit, Reedkit what about, Heatherkit?" she asked littlekit

Jade13
December 23rd, 2020, 04:08 PM
"Lets fight off rogues! You be the rogue first!" Said Rowankit.

“ ok! I’m ready” little kit said as he got ready for rowankit to attack. He was smaller but could still play fight

jayfeather21
December 23rd, 2020, 04:12 PM
Valerainpetal smiled then got up and walked into the nursery, settled down and fell asleep

Jade13
December 23rd, 2020, 04:19 PM
"I think there are at least five kits, 'cause four three or two wouldn't take up this much space" she paused and licked her belly "I want to name one of them reedkit, after their father, he died, fighting off a whole band of rouges" she looked away then said "so far we have Otterkit, willowkit, Reedkit what about, Heatherkit?" she asked littlekit

“ ya! And what about... for the smallest kit pebblekit ?” Littlekit ask, pebbles where small but could hurt if somebody tried hard enough. ( you forgot to @ me)

jayfeather21
December 23rd, 2020, 04:25 PM
{oh sorry} "oh, yes I love that! Pebblekit, Willowkit, Reedkit, Otterkit, Heatherkit, and if there is a sixth kit, which I think there is Elderkit?" Valerainpetal knew she was going to have more kits than normal but the kits advice on names was very helpful feather lily

Jade13
December 23rd, 2020, 04:28 PM
{oh sorry} "oh, yes I love that! Pebblekit, Willowkit, Reedkit, Otterkit, Heatherkit, and if there is a sixth kit, which I think there is Elderkit?" Valerainpetal knew she was going to have more kits than normal but the kits advice on names was very helpful feather lily

“ sure though I would think more of a lively name like... Jaykit! Birds are always moving and so are kits” littlekit said with a purr he was good at this. I wanted to do this more!

jayfeather21
December 23rd, 2020, 04:32 PM
"jaykit is nice but It's common in thunderclan how about robinkit?" she asked him "reedpelt, my mate had a red pelt so I think one of the kits might be red too" feather lily

Jade13
December 23rd, 2020, 04:36 PM
"jaykit is nice but It's common in thunderclan how about robinkit?" she asked him "reedpelt, my mate had a red pelt so I think one of the kits might be red too" feather lily

“I like it! Willowkit reedkit heatherkit pebblekit otterkit and maybe robinkit or something like that! “ little kit said exitedly

( have you found people to play the kits yet?)

jayfeather21
December 23rd, 2020, 04:46 PM
{no, no one will reply to my thread 'Valerain's kits'} feather lily

Jade13
December 23rd, 2020, 04:47 PM
{no, no one will reply to my thread 'Valerain's kits'}

(Ok did I reply? I feel like I did but not sure if I did I can @ some people that make get be interested)

jayfeather21
December 23rd, 2020, 04:50 PM
{I would LOVE that!} feather lily

jayfeather21
December 23rd, 2020, 06:29 PM
feather lily "Littlekit with was so helpful but, why don't you go play with the other kits?" Valerainpetal was confused why he'd rather talk with her than play with the other kits.

Jade13
December 23rd, 2020, 10:44 PM
feather lily "Littlekit with was so helpful but, why don't you go play with the other kits?" Valerainpetal was confused why he'd rather talk with her than play with the other kits.

“Because they all say I’m to small! There all mean plus talking with you is a lot more fun! I can learn more.” Littlekit said getting up he pretty much yelled it but he didn’t mean to

jayfeather21
December 24th, 2020, 12:33 PM
"oh littlekit, hmmm, what if we play a game just you and me?" valerainpetal told him feather lily

Jade13
December 24th, 2020, 02:05 PM
"oh littlekit, hmmm, what if we play a game just you and me?" valerainpetal told him feather lily

“ ya what do you want to play?” Little kit asked getting up “ we could play moss ball or... “ he trailed off trying to think

jayfeather21
December 24th, 2020, 05:50 PM
" I know a game, So you try to hit a moss ball as high as you can" she told him
feather lily

Jade13
December 24th, 2020, 05:51 PM
" I know a game, So you try to hit a moss ball as high as you can" she told him
feather lily

“ ok a like this” He said running up to a small moss ball and hitting it up

jayfeather21
December 24th, 2020, 05:53 PM
"yeah!" she said hitting her moss ball just as high
feather lily

Jade13
December 24th, 2020, 08:51 PM
"yeah!" she said hitting her moss ball just as high
feather lily

“ I’ll hit it hire” with that he got his paw under the ball and tried to hit it super high

jayfeather21
December 24th, 2020, 09:30 PM
"nice shot!" Valerainpetal exclamed. she hated to stop playing with littlekit but she was starting to get very tired and she tried not to show it
feather lily

jayfeather21
December 24th, 2020, 10:32 PM
{hi}

Akira
December 27th, 2020, 01:22 PM
Reedkit stumbled out of his moss nest, eyes blinking sleepily. "Huh...?"
Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 27th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Fawnkit batted at a little pebble on the ground of the nursery. He stared at it, studying it like it was the most interesting thing in the universe. Maybe it was. He memorized every groove of the little rock. The sandy gray color of it. A small claw mark where he was playing with it. He turned his head as another kit awoke, looking somewhat disoriented. He jumped up. No more pebble for him! He walked shyly over. “Uhhh... do you want... to play?” he asked. What was he thinking? New cats were a bit scary! He still wasn’t sure if the RiverClan cats would eat him. Then he remembered, he was a RiverClan cat! Does that mean he would have to eat other cats? Kyrieknight

Akira
December 27th, 2020, 01:40 PM
Reedkit blinked sleepily, trying to get a grip of his surroundings. It took him a moment, but he finally realized that he was being approached by a very shy kit, from the looks of it. The small kit was trembling like a leaf, and he blinked again before he finally registered the kit's question. "Oh, uh... Sure!" Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 27th, 2020, 02:32 PM
Fawnkit was nervous now. Had he said something wrong? What was it? Did the kit not like to play? But then he replied. “Okay,” he mewed. What could they play? The other kit was shaking. What was wrong? “Uhh... what do you want to play?” Kyrieknight

Akira
December 27th, 2020, 02:46 PM
"Do you have a moss ball or something like that?" Reedkit was more awake now, and he bounced excitedly, circling Fawnkit. His blue eyes glimmered with energy, and he smiled. "Or do you wanna play something else?" Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 27th, 2020, 02:51 PM
Fawnkit shrank back a little. This cat was so full of energy... “No, I don’t have a mossball,” he mewed. Uhhhh.... what would they play? Fawnkit didn’t even know what a mossball was! “Well... me and my siblings used to sorta play-fight,” he said carefully. He had been a kittypet not too long ago. He hadn’t seen his family since he slipped out the door that one day, and he wasn’t sure if he would ever see them again. But he had made a choice, and he wasn’t going to look back now. Kyrieknight

Akira
December 27th, 2020, 02:56 PM
"Play fight? Like, pretend battles?" Reedkit asked, tilting his head. It often slipped his mind that Fawnkit used to be a kittypet, not that it mattered now. He noticed Fawnkit's unease and sat down, tucking his tail around his paws. "Alrighty! Which Clan warrior are you gonna be?" Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 27th, 2020, 03:35 PM
“Yeah! Like that!” Fawnkit was glad now. Reedkit knew what he was talking about! He was still scared of Clan cats. But this cat seemed younger than him, and a cat younger than him couldn’t eat him, right? Then he realized that Reedkit asked a question. “Err... what are the Clan names?” He knew there was more than one Clan, but he didn’t know how many or what their names were. He only knew RiverClan. Kyrieknight

Akira
December 27th, 2020, 03:40 PM
"RiverClan, ThunderClan, WindClan, and ShadowClan," Reedkit said, proud of his knowledge before laughing nervously. "...I think. I always dozed off when they were being talked about..." Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 27th, 2020, 03:54 PM
“Oh.” Fawnkit was embarrassed that a kit younger than him could recite the Clan names without hesitation and he only knew one of them. He couldn’t bring himself to laugh along with Reedkit. “I guess I’ll be ThunderClan. They sound cool,” he mewed, trying to hide his humiliation. “Who are you going to be?” Kyrieknight

Akira
December 27th, 2020, 03:57 PM
"RiverClan, of course!" Reedkit beamed. He lowered himself to an admittedly sloppy crouch and giggled, pressing his ears against his head. "ThunderClan warrior, these lands belong to RiverClan! Leave, before we bring demise to your camp!... or something..." He laughed. Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 27th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Fawnkit laughed too. “Never! My Clan will tear you to shreds!” He paused for a moment. “ThunderClan has warriors like RiverClan, right?” He wasn’t sure if it was different. This whole joining RiverClan thing was turning out to be a LOT harder than he expected. He knew only a little about the Clans, and had so much more to learn. It would take a while for him to catch up and forget everything from his kittypet days. Kyrieknight

Akira
December 27th, 2020, 04:08 PM
"All the Clans do!" Reedkit explained, and he sat back for a moment. "Is it too confusing still? Then you can rely on me! I'll make sure you learn everything about Clan life!" Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 27th, 2020, 04:19 PM
“No, I think I’ve got what I need for the game now. But if I have more questions, I will ask,” Fawnkit said. “Now, RiverClan will fall to the mighty ThunderClan! Surrender now and there won’t be a problem!” Fawnkit made his squeaky voice a little deeper and tougher, but you could still hear a bit of the kit-ness of it. Kyrieknight

Akira
December 27th, 2020, 04:25 PM
"Never!" Reedkit cackled, crouching once more. "If ThunderClan surrenders, then we will leave you without injuries. You can't make us leave our territory!" He declared, attempting to puff his chest and look bigger. Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 27th, 2020, 04:30 PM
“Watch me- I mean, us!” Fawnkit said proudly. “Err, not surrender, but make you leave your territory,” he clarified. He puffed his chest out as well, and tried his best to make his fur bristle. It hadn’t ever bristled before, and he didn’t know how to do it. Maybe it was just when a cat go angry, it came on instinct. “ThunderClan, attack!” he shouted at other imaginary warriors. Kyrieknight

Akira
December 27th, 2020, 04:41 PM
Reedkit laughed again before leaping forward, pretending to lead warriors to battle. His eyes were bright, and he watched Fawnkit for a moment and circled him, waiting to tackle him. Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 27th, 2020, 04:45 PM
Fawnkit watched with a little bit of amusement as Reedkit circled him. This was fun! He lunged at Reedkit, his claws put away, of course. “Surrender, foul Riverswimmer!” He started to kick at Reedkit. He could almost FEEL the heat of the battle and hear the sound of hisses and growls echoing around him. Kyrieknight

Akira
December 27th, 2020, 04:52 PM
Reedkit squealed and squirmed away, using his smaller frame to his advantage. "Never, you dirt pelts!" He jumped and pawed at Fawnkit's head, his blows soft so as to not hurt him. Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 27th, 2020, 05:26 PM
Fawnkit gasped. “I- We are not dirt pelts! You are fish faces!” He had to correct himself again. He had to remember he had the whole of ThunderClan on his side! And his Clan was the mightiest of them all! Fawnkit tried to dodge the incoming paw, but wasn’t fast enough. He pretended to be dazed as he fell backwards. “You win, fish face! But this isn’t the last you’ll see of me! Bleh!” He went limp. rosetherosey

Madelaine
December 27th, 2020, 07:44 PM
Honeykit sat in the nursery, watching all of the kits play fight. He wasn't really into fighting all that much. He thought peace was the only way to handle things. He didn't like playfighting, but he did like other games. Hurting cats wasn't his favorite idea in the world. The ginger tabby tom settled down, placing his gead down on his paws.

|:| Open |:|

Akira
December 27th, 2020, 08:27 PM
Reedkit cackled and got off from Fawnkit, his tail wrapping around his paws. "Yeah! I win!" He cheered. Phoenix Fire

iliri
December 27th, 2020, 08:50 PM
"Oh, you do have something better to do." Featherkit gazed back at her sister steadily, her own tail twitching. "You could be helping the elders, changing their bedding and getting rid of ticks and such. Then you would be helping the Clan and maybe learning something. Although I know you would rather play with me."
Featherkit walked over to Lakekit and smiled. As helpful as that would be, any kit would much rather be playing with their sibling. Christmassy Dashie

”Pah! I wouldn’t change those old, mangypelts bedding even if it was the last thing that I had to do!” She hissed, lashing her tail. But, Featherkit did have a point..she did want to play with her sister. “Alright, let’s go ahead and play, what do you want to play Featherkit?”

popsicle dream
December 27th, 2020, 08:53 PM
Fawnkit laughed evilly and jumped up. “Not so fast! You fell for my trick!” He tackled Reedkit. His plan had actually worked! He tricked the brave RiverClan warrior! He was now a sneaky and clever ThunderClan warrior! And Reedkit was a gullible FishFacer! Kyrieknight

Akira
December 27th, 2020, 09:20 PM
Reedkit squeaked in alarm and squirmed under Fawnkit. "You lying dirt pelts!" He laughed, struggling to get up. "I-er, we- will show you what happens when you trick us!" Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 27th, 2020, 09:23 PM
Fawnkit laughed, this time an actual laugh and not an evil one. “What, you’re gonna... smack me... I mean... us... with a... fish?” His sentence was broken up by giggles. Kyrieknight

Akira
December 27th, 2020, 09:30 PM
"Not a fish," Reedkit said in mock offense. "No, no, no, TWO fish!" He wasn't able to keep a straight face, and before long, he collapsed into a pile of giggles next to Fawnkit. Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 28th, 2020, 09:52 AM
Fawnkit started to laugh harder. Reedkit was funny! And this game was fun! He never had that much fun with his siblings at home. He was going to like living in a Clan, if this is what it was like. Kyrieknight

Akira
December 28th, 2020, 11:02 AM
Reedkit smiled and laid down resting his head on his paws. "Hey, what do you want your warrior name to be?" He asked, looking at all the warriors in the camp. "I wonder what mine will be..." Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 28th, 2020, 11:06 AM
“I don’t know,” Fawnkit admitted as he sat up and ran his tongue over his tussled fur. “I don’t know what a warrior name can be. I know I keep the Fawn- part, but I don’t know what the second part could be.” He looked at Reedkit. “Does that make sense?” Kyrieknight

Akira
December 28th, 2020, 11:16 AM
Reedkit nodded. "Well, the warriors around here are given the last part based on how they look like, personality, or something like that," he explained. "I think your name could be something like Fawncloud or Fawnheart!" Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 28th, 2020, 11:48 AM
“Ooooooh, Fawnheart sounds cool! That’s what I want my warrior name to be,” Fawnkit said before adding, “Thanks. Hey, what do you want yours to be?” Kyrieknight

Akira
December 28th, 2020, 11:55 AM
Reedkit hummed, tilting his head thoughtfully. "Maybe something like... Reedwhisker or Reedtail!" He said. "Something like that!" Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 28th, 2020, 12:01 PM
“Ooh, those sound cool!” Fawnkit said. “I can’t wait till I become a warrior and I get my warrior name! It’ll be so fun!” He wondered what would happen when he was a... what were they called? Oh! An apprentice! He couldn’t wait to see. Kyrieknight

Akira
December 28th, 2020, 12:08 PM
"Yeah!" Reedkit grinned, jumping about. "By the way, when you become an apprentice, can you save a spot for me in the den? That'd be awesome!" Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 28th, 2020, 02:32 PM
“Yes!” Fawnkit grinned. He would definitely save Reedkit a nest. It wouldn’t be that long until he was an apprentice, actually. They became apprentices when they were... 6 moons. And he was... 4 moons. So he had to wait 2 moons. And then he had to train for a lot of moons, and then he became a warrior! Kyrieknight

Akira
December 28th, 2020, 02:41 PM
"Yes!" Reedkit cheered, jumping with excitement. "I bet you'll be a cool warrior when you finish training!" Then he sighed, curling his tail around his paws. "I still have to wait three moons, but I'll root for you!" Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 28th, 2020, 02:47 PM
“Maybe.” Fawnkit wasn’t sure if he’d make a good warrior. He hadn’t been born in the Clan. He probably wasn’t born to be a warrior. What if he was born to be just another cat? “I bet it’ll pass somewhat quickly,” Fawnkit mewed. Kyrieknight

Akira
December 28th, 2020, 02:53 PM
"Maybe," Reedkit hummed, licking a paw and cleaning his face. "Well, those thoughts are for cats older for me. I'm fine waiting my turn," he said. He was eager as any kit to become a strong warrior, but he could tell Fawnkit seemed to be down about that aspect. Perhaps because he wasn't born from the Clan? "There have been cats not born in the Clan who became great warriors, deputies, and even leaders! I don't doubt you can do the same!" Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 28th, 2020, 03:15 PM
Fawnkit looked up from where he had been staring at his white paws. “Really?” He didn’t know a non Clan-born was even allowed to be a deputy or leader! “You think I could do that?” His mother didn’t really care a lot about her kits, probably because they were taken away at a certain age. That’s what she had said, at least. Fawnkit always thought it would probably be better to love your kits, even if it was for only a small amount of time. But he didn’t get to decide that. Kyrieknight

Akira
December 28th, 2020, 03:33 PM
Reedkit nodded, smiling at the older kit. "Yep! Just because you don't have the same background as us doesn't mean you can't do the same things, or something better! I'll help you out, don't worry! And we'll both become great warriors!" Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 28th, 2020, 03:50 PM
Fawnkit grinned. That had to be the best thing he had ever heard. He could be just like any Clan-born cat! "We will become great warriors! We'll be the best of the best!" Kyrieknight

Akira
December 28th, 2020, 04:08 PM
"Yeah!" Reedkit said. He felt excitement buzzing through him for two reasons: one, he had made his first real friend. Secondly, he was already beginning to image the future, growing to become a strong warrior along Fawnkit. "We'll reach the top of being warriors! It'll be so much fun!" Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 28th, 2020, 04:23 PM
"We will! Well, once we become the best apprentices. But that shouldn't be an issue," Fawnkit said, some smugness seeping into his voice. He and Reedkit would be the bestest fighting duo ever! He could see it now: Reedwhateverhiswarriornamewas and Fawnwhateverhiswarriornamewas fighting back to back, defending RiverClan! And not slapping them with 1 fish or 2 fish! Kyrieknight

Akira
December 28th, 2020, 04:30 PM
Reedkit nodded again, and he circled Fawnkit once more. "Yeah! I'll be sad when you become an apprentice and leave the nursery, but I'll look forward to training with you!" He squeaked. "No matter what happens, I'll always have your back!" Fawnkit was his first friend, and one of the only kits willing to talk to Reedkit. He would no doubt be willing to help Fawnkit adjust to Clan life and training, but he also wondered something else. "Who do you want your mentor to be?" Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 28th, 2020, 04:42 PM
"Yeah, I'll miss you then! But I guess I can still come and visit until you're an apprentice, too!" Fawnkit smiled. He made his first friend! At least, he thought Reedkit was his first friend. He and Cowkit hadn't spoken to each other when Dayheart found them, but what about Barkkit? She had freaked him out a little, but that wasn't her fault. Plus, she saved him from the embarrassment of accidentally calling Sootstar Sockstar or RiverClan FishClan. And she had seemed nice. "I'll have yours, too!"
"Uhhh... I only know a few cats in this Clan..." Fawnkit said. "I've met you, obviously, Barkkit, Cowkit, Dayheart, and Sootstar. But I don't think any of them can be my mentor," he said. Sootstar was the leader! He probably wasn't even allowed to have apprentices. And Dayheart seemed really important, too. He was sure he couldn't have an apprentice, either. Kyrieknight

Akira
December 28th, 2020, 04:50 PM
"Well, I hope I get a great warrior," Reedkit said thoughtfully, tilting his head. "Maybe Fishspeckle? I've heard stories of leaders sometimes training apprentices, so maybe even Sootstar could train one of us! That'd be awesome!" Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 28th, 2020, 04:56 PM
"Wait, a leader can train an apprentice?" Fawnkit mewed. "That would be awesome. I just hope we both have great mentors so we can be great warriors!" He licked a paw and brushed it over his ear. Kyrieknight

Akira
December 28th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Reedkit nodded, and he failed to stop a yawn from escaping his throat. "Sorry," he apologized, blinking slowly. "I'm beat. I haven't had this much fun in... ever!" He laughed sheepishly and turned to his moss nest, tail drooping. "Bye, Fawnkit! I had a lot of fun!" He called over his shoulder. He crawled into his moss nest and, draping his tail over his nose, promptly fell asleep. Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream
December 28th, 2020, 05:20 PM
Fawnkit laughed a little. "Neither have I! And have a nice sleep, Reedkit," he added. It was true. He had never had as much fun as he did a few moments ago. But now what was he going to do? He didn't want to talk to another cat, but he didn't want to be bored, either. So he left the nursery and walked straight into the cold. It was jarring at first, he'd been in the warm nursery all day. Kyrieknight

Peril
December 28th, 2020, 06:09 PM
l Frostfall l
The silver tabby she-cat curled into her fur tighter as a gust of wind blew past the nursery entrance. She was in her nest, she had been most of the day, and hadn't wanted to get out of it. And she hadn't, save for a trip to the fresh-kill pile. She sighed and got up to stretch, perhaps she should go mingle? She muttered something to herself and stifled a yawn. She sat down and looked around for another queen to talk to.
{OPEN}

jayfeather21
December 29th, 2020, 03:29 PM
l Frostfall l
The silver tabby she-cat curled into her fur tighter as a gust of wind blew past the nursery entrance. She was in her nest, she had been most of the day, and hadn't wanted to get out of it. And she hadn't, save for a trip to the fresh-kill pile. She sighed and got up to stretch, perhaps she should go mingle? She muttered something to herself and stifled a yawn. She sat down and looked around for another queen to talk to.
{OPEN}

Irispetal padded into the nursery her fur fluffed against the wind, And Choose a nest near a Silver tabby, Irispetal curled up and looked at the tabby "Hello, I'm Irispetal, Who're you?"

Christmassy Peril

Peril
December 29th, 2020, 05:48 PM
Irispetal padded into the nursery her fur fluffed against the wind, And Choose a nest near a Silver tabby, Irispetal curled up and looked at the tabby "Hello, I'm Irispetal, Who're you?"

Christmassy Peril
l Frostfall l
The she-cat looked up and smiled, "Frostfall." She replied
"How are you?"

jayfeather21
December 29th, 2020, 06:17 PM
"Nice to meet you" Irispetal replied "I'm tired alot but other than that i'm great, how about you?"

Christmassy Peril

Peril
December 30th, 2020, 04:52 PM
"Nice to meet you" Irispetal replied "I'm tired alot but other than that i'm great, how about you?"

Christmassy Peril
l Frostfall l
She nodded, "I'm fine. Just a bit tired myself." she said. She got up and stretched again then lied in her nest. She yawned, "Are you expecting kits?" she asked politely, attempting small talk.

bleary eyed
December 31st, 2020, 08:50 AM
Quietly in the shadows, a small, very fluffy silver she-cat snuck her way towards the entrance under the guise of 'practicing her hunting skills'. The tabby gazed around the nursery, keeping her eyes trained on any movement for a moment as she continued her path. She couldn't wait to become an apprentice and finally explore the camp, let alone the entire territory. Clearkit was almost there, just a few more steps and she'd be home free!

PEPPERMINT~
January 1st, 2021, 05:05 PM
Cocoa <3 Cold Cobra Roseleader TheNyanCatMinecart

Minkstripe pads into the nursery, all four of her kits on hand. She drops them gently into her nest, then collapses in the reeds, exhausted from her recent adventure. She kicks her kits to warm them up, purring to let them know they're safe now. Minkstripe nidges her kits closer to her belly, kaaying her tail over them to warm them and make them feel safe. She lays her head down on her paws, closing her eyes and listening to the sounds of the nursery. Despite everything, the mewling of kits, familiar scents, and soft voices of the queens put her at ease, calming her so she could finally get some decent rest.
( quick bump unless the rp is over or something? )

iliri
January 1st, 2021, 06:38 PM
Lakekit was extremely bored, her claws were unsheathed, and her blue-gray tabby fur was bristling. She WANTED so BADLY out of the nursery. These other kits were driving her INSANE, and her pelt was bristling with boredom! So. Much. BOREDOM! Lakekit padded back and forth in the nursery, her fur bristling as she muttered constant curses under her breath. (OPEN to anyone who wants to talk to this stubborn kit lol)

Madelaine
January 4th, 2021, 12:57 AM
Heronflight padded into the nursery with a mouse and a vole that she had caught while hunting earlier that day. She had been out very late, but luckily she got back in enough time to share the prey with some of the queens. The warrior gently placed the kills onto the floor. She looked up with her good eye as the other did what it normally did which was stare at the ground. "If anyone's hungry I brought in a mouse and a vole.", Heronflight called.

| feather lily; |

Jade13
January 4th, 2021, 01:03 AM
Heronflight padded into the nursery with a mouse and a vole that she had caught while hunting earlier that day. She had been out very late, but luckily she got back in enough time to share the prey with some of the queens. The warrior gently placed the kills onto the floor. She looked up with her good eye as the other did what it normally did which was stare at the ground. "If anyone's hungry I brought in a mouse and a vole.", Heronflight called.

| feather lily; |

Littlekit heard the word food and ran over. As he turned the corner he jumped and ran back behind it what or who was that? What’s wrong with there face He thought to himself

Madelaine
January 4th, 2021, 01:13 AM
Littlekit heard the word food and ran over. As he turned the corner he jumped and ran back behind it what or who was that? What’s wrong with there face He thought to himself

Heronflight watched as a kit came over then rushed away. Before she would take it to heart, but now she didn't mind. The molly slowly padded over to Littlekit with the mouse. She placed it in front of him before backing up a bit. She didn't want to frighten him anymore than she already had. "Thats for you.", she meowed, flashing a friendly smile.

Jade13
January 4th, 2021, 12:39 PM
Heronflight watched as a kit came over then rushed away. Before she would take it to heart, but now she didn't mind. The molly slowly padded over to Littlekit with the mouse. She placed it in front of him before backing up a bit. She didn't want to frighten him anymore than she already had. "Thats for you.", she meowed, flashing a friendly smile.

Littlekit walked forward and took a bit of the mouse “ thank you” He said with a mouth full of food. Looking at the cat again she wasn’t that scary “sorry for running off”

~Echo~
January 4th, 2021, 12:52 PM
Lakekit was extremely bored, her claws were unsheathed, and her blue-gray tabby fur was bristling. She WANTED so BADLY out of the nursery. These other kits were driving her INSANE, and her pelt was bristling with boredom! So. Much. BOREDOM! Lakekit padded back and forth in the nursery, her fur bristling as she muttered constant curses under her breath. (OPEN to anyone who wants to talk to this stubborn kit lol)
Echokit walked up to Lakekit. "hey there." she mewed. she could tell that The other kit was annoyed, but she talked to her anyways.

iliri
January 4th, 2021, 01:18 PM
Echokit walked up to Lakekit. "hey there." she mewed. she could tell that The other kit was annoyed, but she talked to her anyways.

Lakekit glared at Echokit, “Hello..” she wasn’t in the decent mood to be spoken to, but she guessed this kit would do to be talking to..

~Echo~
January 4th, 2021, 01:22 PM
Lakekit glared at Echokit, “Hello..” she wasn’t in the decent mood to be spoken to, but she guessed this kit would do to be talking to..
"Do you wanna play maybe?" Echokit said. She thought that Lakekit probably wasn't in the best mood, but she asked anyways

iliri
January 4th, 2021, 02:06 PM
"Do you wanna play maybe?" Echokit said. She thought that Lakekit probably wasn't in the best mood, but she asked anyways

”Sure I guess..” Lakekit muttered, her tail lashing as she looked at Echokit. “What is it you want to play...whatever your name is..”

~Echo~
January 4th, 2021, 02:13 PM
”Sure I guess..” Lakekit muttered, her tail lashing as she looked at Echokit. “What is it you want to play...whatever your name is..”
"Im Echokit, we can play moss ball" she answered. "by the way whats your name?"

iliri
January 4th, 2021, 04:15 PM
"Im Echokit, we can play moss ball" she answered. "by the way whats your name?"

Lakekit’s ears flicked dismissively to the sound of moss ball, she might as well as play it. “Lakekit is my name..”she growled, sitting down. “I was named it for my fur color..” her blue-gray tabby fur bristled slightly, her glue gaze locking with Echokit’s.

~Echo~
January 6th, 2021, 10:51 AM
Lakekit’s ears flicked dismissively to the sound of moss ball, she might as well as play it. “Lakekit is my name..”she growled, sitting down. “I was named it for my fur color..” her blue-gray tabby fur bristled slightly, her glue gaze locking with Echokit’s.
"cool" she mewed. Echokit grabbed a mossball and passed it to lakekit. "catch!" she said with joy. She loved to play.

ruekit
January 6th, 2021, 04:52 PM
in the corner of the nursery tansy kit watched the kits play her eyes filled with nerves she wanted to play but was to shy to talk to the other kits.

ruekit
January 6th, 2021, 04:54 PM
in the corner of the the nursery tansy kit watched the other kits play her eyes filled with nerves she wished she could play with the other kits but was to shy to talk to them.

Peril
January 9th, 2021, 12:11 PM
l Frostfall l
The she-cat was sitting in her nest and yawned. She
lied down and closed her eyes. She wasn't tired enough to aleep and she groaned in exasperation.
[Open]

~Echo~
January 12th, 2021, 08:52 AM
Echokit waited for Lakekit to pass back the mossball.
New Years Dashers

iliri
January 12th, 2021, 08:53 AM
Echokit waited for Lakekit to pass back the mossball.
New Years Dashers

Lakekit looked down at the mossball, before batting it at Echokit, a small smirk on her face as she bat it.

~Echo~
January 12th, 2021, 08:54 AM
Lakekit looked down at the mossball, before batting it at Echokit, a small smirk on her face as she bat it.
Echokit giggled. She caught it and then passed it back.

iliri
January 12th, 2021, 08:59 AM
Echokit giggled. She caught it and then passed it back.

this is fun, I guess.. Lakekit thought silently, before jumping and batting it back to Echokit. Her grumpy mood slightly going away.

~Echo~
January 12th, 2021, 09:00 AM
this is fun, I guess.. Lakekit thought silently, before jumping and batting it back to Echokit. Her grumpy mood slightly going away.
Echokit tossed it back lakekit. I got a stubborn kit to play! good job girl, good job. she thought to herself with joy.

Squirellkit
January 12th, 2021, 12:52 PM
Mistykit was asleep when she heard the consistent mewing of another kit.

Moon Kit
January 13th, 2021, 07:34 PM
Gentlefoot walked into the nursery, smiling when she saw the kits playing. "Hello!" she called. "If you're not too busy playing, I brought some fresh-kill for you!"

~Echo~
New Years Dashers

~Echo~
January 13th, 2021, 07:36 PM
Gentlefoot walked into the nursery, smiling when she saw the kits playing. "Hello!" she called. "If you're not too busy playing, I brought some fresh-kill for you!"

~Echo~
New Years Dashers
Thanks!" she mewed happily. she began to eat what gentlefoot had givin her

Moon Kit
January 13th, 2021, 07:51 PM
Thanks!" she mewed happily. she began to eat what gentlefoot had givin her

Gentlefoot smiled. She was always happier when she was around kits. "Would anyone else like some fresh-kill?" she asked, looking around at the various kits and queens.

jayfeather21
January 18th, 2021, 12:46 AM
Irispetel re-setteled herself in her nest. . . {open}

Peril
January 19th, 2021, 08:47 AM
l Frostfall l
The queen was sitting in her nest when pain shot down her side. She laid down thinking it was a cramp but was met by more pain shooting down her side. She felt another and pushed, realizing it was the kits. A kit that looked like her came and she moved him to her belly, cleaning him.
// Lennon

aloeforurburn
January 19th, 2021, 02:54 PM
l Frostfall l
The queen was sitting in her nest when pain shot down her side. She laid down thinking it was a cramp but was met by more pain shooting down her side. She felt another and pushed, realizing it was the kits. A kit that looked like her came and she moved him to her belly, cleaning him.
// Lennon
Letting out a small shiver due to the touch of the air for the first time, he let out a slight mew as he wriggled against his mother for some warmth before finally settling down a little.
[Sorry, just got out of class!]

~Echo~
January 19th, 2021, 04:50 PM
Echokit went back into the nursery. She sat down in a corner. Hmf. Ill clean myself now! she thought. The kit had recently ran into her enemy skunkkit.

(open)

Peril
January 19th, 2021, 05:24 PM
Letting out a small shiver due to the touch of the air for the first time, he let out a slight mew as he wriggled against his mother for some warmth before finally settling down a little.
[Sorry, just got out of class!]
l Frostfall l
The she-cat gave her new kit a purr and felt anothe pain. She pushed and a small silver tom with black spots. She moved him to her belly beside his brother and prepared for the next contraction.
// rosetherosey

rosetherosey
January 19th, 2021, 05:29 PM
( Christmassy Peril Wait, I forgot, what roleplay is this again sorry)

Peril
January 19th, 2021, 05:42 PM
( Christmassy Peril Wait, I forgot, what roleplay is this again sorry)
[Swiftkit from Frostfall's Family]

rosetherosey
January 19th, 2021, 07:41 PM
( Christmassy Peril oooooh I remember now)

Peril
January 21st, 2021, 02:30 PM
l Frostleaf l
(Had to change her name cuz' there's a Frostfall in the Hall of Fame)
Frostleaf grunted and the last kit came. She moved them to her belly and cleaned them.
// Lennon rosetherosey S t a r

S t a r
January 21st, 2021, 02:57 PM
( Lennon rosetherosey Christmassy Peril )

He could only squeak. So he squeaked as he searched for his mother's stomach. When he did, he began to drink. He was hungry.. He could smell but he couldn't see.. why? Short, kittish questions circulated through his head as he drank from his mother. Where was he? Why couldn't he see? Why did he only squeak? When could he play? Questions, questions, questions.

Peril
January 21st, 2021, 02:59 PM

He could only squeak. So he squeaked as he searched for his mother's stomach. When he did, he began to drink. He was hungry.. He could smell but he couldn't see.. why? Short, kittish questions circulated through his head as he drank from his mother. Where was he? Why couldn't he see? Why did he only squeak? When could he play? Questions, questions, questions.
l Frostleaf l
The queen licked her small kit on top of his head and purred. She wondered what young kits thought about . . . she could barely remember kithood
// rosetherosey Lennon

aloeforurburn
January 21st, 2021, 03:06 PM

l Frostleaf l
The queen licked her small kit on top of his head and purred. She wondered what young kits thought about . . . she could barely remember kithood
// rosetherosey Lennon

The small kit began to drink he was hungry, and cold. He didn't care for his surroundings as of the moment he was freezing. He stopped suckling and became to squirm closer to something or someone for warmth he didnt care as of food he wanted warmth more. Cold, why is it so cold? Why am I so cold? He asked himself

rosetherosey
January 21st, 2021, 05:46 PM
l Frostleaf l
// rosetherosey Lennon

Swiftkit was cuddled against Frostleaf with closed eyes. He was smaller than the rest, as he was a runt. He sleepily began to move his paws, trying to get into a more comfortable position.

Peril
January 22nd, 2021, 08:00 AM
The small kit began to drink he was hungry, and cold. He didn't care for his surroundings as of the moment he was freezing. He stopped suckling and became to squirm closer to something or someone for warmth he didnt care as of food he wanted warmth more. Cold, why is it so cold? Why am I so cold? He asked himself
Swiftkit was cuddled against Frostleaf with closed eyes. He was smaller than the rest, as he was a runt. He sleepily began to move his paws, trying to get into a more comfortable position.
l Frostleaf l
The she-cat nudged her kits closer to her to warm them. She wondered what kits thought about again.
// S t a r

jayfeather21
January 22nd, 2021, 11:23 PM
. . . .

jayfeather21
January 22nd, 2021, 11:57 PM
Irispetal purred and leaned over exposing her belly which was growing by the day. ..
Fuzzy

Fuzzy
January 23rd, 2021, 12:25 AM
jayfeather21

Petuniapaw wanted to visit the nursery. She wasn't sure why, she had no ties in here sense Sugarapple had died. Yet, the old apprentice found herself stepping into the nursery with a fish from the pray pile in her mouth. "Would anyone like a fish?" Petuniapaw asked glancing around at the kits and queens.

jayfeather21
January 23rd, 2021, 12:14 PM
"oh, did you catch this?" Irispetal asked the apprentice
Fuzzy

Fuzzy
January 23rd, 2021, 02:44 PM
jayfeather21

Petuniapaw's amber eyes found themselves on one of the queens. She didn't quiet know the molly's name... after being gone for so long after being kitnapped by the twolegs. But that was fine! She'd figure something out. "Hello Ma'am." She sterted dipping her head to the molly. "I didn't catch it no... haven't gone hunting yet today. But I thought some of the queens or kits would be hungry." Petuniapaw smiled at Irispetal. The patched apprentice would move over to the queen and sit the fish down for her to eat it.
She had so many memories in this den, all sad before Sugarapple had sound her in here and taken her in. It was bitter sweet being back in the nursery. At one point she had been abandoned in here, sent after Mister Fallenstar had found her all those moons ago and was alone until Sugarapple asked her why she was sad and pulled her into a hug. That was where it all began and now she was almost a warrior, well past due age wise really, and had a lot of memories of RiverClan. Oh, shacking out her fur Petuniapaw would smile at the queen. "I'm Petuniapaw, sorry I don't know you name ma'am, will you tell me?" The ginger and off white molly asked, trying to keep a respectful tone. It was hard to keep out the thoughtfulness.

jayfeather21
January 23rd, 2021, 02:57 PM
" Thank you, I'm irispetal How are you I don't think I've seen you before dear," she said kindly
Fuzzy

Fuzzy
January 23rd, 2021, 03:36 PM
jayfeather21

Irispetal, that was a pretty name. Petuniapaw did love flower names, mostly because she loved flowers. "Irispetal is a pretty name Ms. Irispetal." Petuniapaw commented to the queen, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws. How was she doing? Should she really get into that? "Honestly... I have been better Ms. Irispetal... but I'll get better, always do!" She assured the queen not wanting her to worry. This wasn't the first time she lost her mother. She made it through by herself last time and this time she had Blizzardsky and her Clanmates.

jayfeather21
January 23rd, 2021, 03:40 PM
"hm, who's your mentor" Irispetal said ajusting her position
Fuzzy

~Echo~
January 25th, 2021, 12:23 AM
Echokit looked around. there wasnt much to do at the moment. She couldnt see anyone that would want to play with her. she lay down, closed her eyes and then fell asleep...

Fuzzy
January 25th, 2021, 04:51 PM
jayfeather21
[Note, Mister Ms. Sassyfire = Sassafrasfire]

That was a harder question to answer. Petuniapaw really wasn't sure how to answer it. Technically she had non, officially, but Mister Ms. Sassyfire was her mentor. Sorta. "I haven't been given a mentor exactly, but Mister Ms. Sassyfire is going to finish my training I am sure. They were my mentor before I got stolen and they were going to finish my training... I think." Petuniapaw answered with a slight awkward laugh.

jayfeather21
January 25th, 2021, 05:32 PM
Irispetal smiled "Well that's great," not sure if she was happy with her mantor or not
Fuzzy

~Echo~
January 26th, 2021, 01:40 PM
Echokit woke up and yawned. She sat up and picked a pebble up in her teeth. The kit gnawed on it because there was nothing better to do. She spit it out and pushed it around a bit. Then she imagined it was prey so she put it somewhere and stalked it. She pounced and did it again. Echokit sat it down after a while and found a mossball. She tossed it up into the air and caught it. She began to wrestle with it.

(open)

~|Snow Leopard|~
January 28th, 2021, 08:08 AM
Sorrelkit yawned, stretching her fore-paws. She was very hungry. Sorrelkit looked around the nursery, watching the kits bounce around, and the queen calming them down.

Cobra
January 28th, 2021, 01:49 PM
➳ Evergreenkit 🌲

Evergreenkit stretched, her long body angulating. She was taller than most other kits, her Bengal ancestry providing that. However, there was one kit who could match her height, although he was a little shorter.. ah. And there was Pineconekit now, watching her in their nest. She turned around, and a little enthusiastic hop and skip over to the nest greeted her brother.

"Aw, Pine, whatcha doing?" Evergreen asked, smiling calmly. Though her extreme hearing could land her in bad places, it usually worked out for the better. Usually, that was. "Wanna play a game?" the beautiful she-cat tossed her head back, eyeing her brother curiously. If he didn't agree to games, then she refused to say she was his sister. Who didn't like a good, old-fashioned game?

hash

Fuzzy
January 28th, 2021, 11:13 PM
Irispetal smiled "Well that's great," not sure if she was happy with her mantor or not
Fuzzy
[Sorry, this wasn't much to work with heh]

Petuniapaw nodded. "Yeah it is, I really like them. They are really nice, even if they don't seem to at first." The apprentice explained to the queen. Mister Ms. Sassyfire was a great mentor, taught her everything she knew basically. Mister Lionsta-storm did a good job picking them out for her.

jayfeather21
January 29th, 2021, 09:11 AM
Fuzzy
[Sorry, this wasn't much to work with heh]

Petuniapaw nodded. "Yeah it is, I really like them. They are really nice, even if they don't seem to at first." The apprentice explained to the queen. Mister Ms. Sassyfire was a great mentor, taught her everything she knew basically. Mister Lionsta-storm did a good job picking them out for her.

{you can end it if it's hard to work with}
Irispetel smiled "i'm glad they are nice, how long have you been an apprentice?"

Fuzzy
January 29th, 2021, 11:55 PM
jayfeather21
[We can finish it up first don't worry ^-^]

Petuniapaw had to think a moment on that one. How long had she been an apprentice? "Well, its been a long while..." She admitted. "I was made an apprentice at five moons and my first mentor didn't teach me, I don't really remember his name right now... than I was given another mentor, Ms. Brambleblaze, she started teaching me how to fight but I kinda thought I would try to show her that I could do something by myself to impress her and got lost for a few moons... After that Mister Lionstorm, Lionstar at the time, gave me Mister Ms. Sassyfire as a new mentor! They trained me for a few moons until I was stolen by Twolegs while I was picking flower... Now I am back again! And I am, twenty-one moons old now which means I have been an apprentice for... sixteen moons?" Petuniapaw explained as she worked out how long she had been an apprentice. She looked back at the queen a bit surprised. "Haha, its been awhile! Goodness, I didn't realize it was that long heh." The molly admitted. laughing at that

jayfeather21
January 30th, 2021, 12:00 AM
"yeah, I guessed as you look more like a warrior"
Fuzzy

Fuzzy
January 31st, 2021, 12:28 AM
jayfeather21

Petuniapaw glanced down at the queens comment. Honestly she didn't know if it was a compliment or not, but she would take it as one. "Yeah... I'll be one soon though! I'm going to work hard and make Sugarapple and the rest of my loved ones proud!" Petuniapaw explained looking back up at Irispetal.

popsicle dream
January 31st, 2021, 12:54 PM
Fawnkit raced after Reedkit, determined to make it to the nursery before his friend did. His small legs took him as fast as they could, which wasn't all that fast, in reality. Kyrieknight

Akira
January 31st, 2021, 12:57 PM
Reedkit kept looking over at his friend, which is why he didn't realize there was a rock in his way. He tripped over it with a yelp and rolled, crying out when he landed and holding his injured paw. "Ow, ow, ow!"
Phoenix Fall

popsicle dream
January 31st, 2021, 01:01 PM
"Watch out!" Fawnkit tried to warn Reedkit, but he was too late. He skidded to a stop, right by him. "Are you okay?" he asked, looking at his friend's paw. It didn't look hurt, but he could tell it was by Reedkit's expression. Kyrieknight

Akira
January 31st, 2021, 01:05 PM
"I'm fine," Reedkit squeaked, forcing himself to stand. He winced when he put some pressure on his paw, but otherwise seemed alright. "I'm okay!... I think?"
Phoenix Fall

popsicle dream
January 31st, 2021, 01:07 PM
He didn't seem completely fine to Fawnkit, but he decided to let it go. "Okay, let's go! No more racing," he added. He didn't want Reedkit to get hurt worse. Kyrieknight

Akira
January 31st, 2021, 01:15 PM
Reedkit nodded, suddenly looking sleepy. "Okay..." he answered, wobbling to his nest.
Phoenix Fall

popsicle dream
January 31st, 2021, 01:19 PM
Fawnkit padded with his friend to his nest, then found his own and curled up in it. The story and everything was fun, but he was tired now. A nap sounded like the best thing ever at the moment. Kyrieknight

Akira
January 31st, 2021, 01:22 PM
"Night night, Fawnkit," Reedkit mumbled, burying himself into his nest. He let out a short yawn before settling to sleep.
Phoenix Fall

popsicle dream
January 31st, 2021, 01:26 PM
"Good night," Fawnkit replied, despite the fact it was the middle of the day. He, too, fell asleep fairly quickly, slipping into a dream of minnows and boasting cats almost instantly. Kyrieknight

jayfeather21
January 31st, 2021, 04:10 PM
jayfeather21

Petuniapaw glanced down at the queens comment. Honestly she didn't know if it was a compliment or not, but she would take it as one. "Yeah... I'll be one soon though! I'm going to work hard and make Sugarapple and the rest of my loved ones proud!" Petuniapaw explained looking back up at Irispetal.

Irispetel nodded "I need some help with something, can you help?"
Fuzzy

Fuzzy
February 3rd, 2021, 12:08 AM
jayfeather21

Petuniapaw tilted her head, a second before a smile spread on her face. "Of course Ms. Irispetel! How can I help?" She asked the queen. Honestly the molly really liked helping so this made her excited.

jayfeather21
February 3rd, 2021, 04:36 PM
"I'm not sure this is worth getting exited over but, I want you to name my kits." she said
Fuzzy

Fuzzy
February 4th, 2021, 01:33 AM
jayfeather21

Petuniapaw paused, blinking in surprise. Wait... seriously? "You want me to help name your kits!?" She blurted out in surprise. No cat had ever asked her to do that! She didn't even know how to react. Opps, sorry Ms. Irispetel, that probably came out as rude..." Petuniapaw apologized, dipping her head to the queen. "I have never named anything before, are you sure you'd like me to help name your kits? I don't really know much about naming cats or much to do with kits..." She admitted, really to surprised to fathom names yet. But maybe she could come up with some names if the queen was being serious and really did want her to help name her kits. It felt like such an honor to be asked that. Maybe that was why it came as such a shock?

vampy
February 4th, 2021, 10:30 AM
Lotuskit

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Lotuskit was snuggled up by her mother’s belly. She wasn’t very hungry right now, but she sure was tired. Her dark-gray tipped tail brushed over her nose while she slept, eventually making a quiet noise.
”Chu!” the kit squeaked, letting out a sneeze.
She attempted to curl back up in her original position and let herself fall into the deep depths of rest once more, but it had failed. Darn sneeze. Lotuskit got up and hobbled over to her mother, but bumped into her leg and fell down.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Peril

Peril
February 4th, 2021, 11:03 AM
Lotuskit

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Lotuskit was snuggled up by her mother’s belly. She wasn’t very hungry right now, but she sure was tired. Her dark-gray tipped tail brushed over her nose while she slept, eventually making a quiet noise.
”Chu!” the kit squeaked, letting out a sneeze.
She attempted to curl back up in her original position and let herself fall into the deep depths of rest once more, but it had failed. Darn sneeze. Lotuskit got up and hobbled over to her mother, but bumped into her leg and fell down.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
Peril
l Frostleaf l
She looked to her adopted kit who had toppled over and smiled. Come, now. Get up, dear. she prompted, nudging her kit's side.

vampy
February 4th, 2021, 11:38 AM
l Frostleaf l
She looked to her adopted kit who had toppled over and smiled. Come, now. Get up, dear. she prompted, nudging her kit's side.

Lotuskit felt a gentle push on her side and she scrambled onto her feet. She looked to the side to see that her siblings were currently sleeping. What should she do? She had seen other kits play a game where you tossed around a ball of moss, but Frostleaf said she was too young for that. She didn’t enjoy interacting with the other kits all that much, anyways. Lotuskit spotted a stray pebble on the ground while she was stuck in her thoughts. It was just sitting there, seeming lonely. She dragged herself towards it and gave it a weak bat with her paw. She followed it again and hit it. It was fun. By herself. Eventually she ended up continuing the process of sending blows to the pebble.

JusticeRabbit
February 4th, 2021, 01:05 PM
(Gawd. Tinyowl. OPEN for interaction!)
The small brown tabby looked at the kits. She smiled and gently curled her tail. Her large eyes could basically spot anything. Tinyowl blinked. She waited for someone to talk to. She remembered when she was a kit.

Peril
February 4th, 2021, 02:45 PM
Lotuskit felt a gentle push on her side and she scrambled onto her feet. She looked to the side to see that her siblings were currently sleeping. What should she do? She had seen other kits play a game where you tossed around a ball of moss, but Frostleaf said she was too young for that. She didn’t enjoy interacting with the other kits all that much, anyways. Lotuskit spotted a stray pebble on the ground while she was stuck in her thoughts. It was just sitting there, seeming lonely. She dragged herself towards it and gave it a weak bat with her paw. She followed it again and hit it. It was fun. By herself. Eventually she ended up continuing the process of sending blows to the pebble.
l Frostleaf l
She smiled and watched her kit play with the pebble. She purred and swished her tail over her other sleeping kits.

vampy
February 4th, 2021, 02:59 PM
(Gawd. Tinyowl. OPEN for interaction!)
The small brown tabby looked at the kits. She smiled and gently curled her tail. Her large eyes could basically spot anything. Tinyowl blinked. She waited for someone to talk to. She remembered when she was a kit.

Lotuskit

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Lotuskit’s feet got faster as she kept chasing after the pebble. She eventually tumbled over, but fortunately landed gently. She got up and sniffed the air. Lotuskit smelled someone. The kit jumped, turning around. It was another queen named Tinyowl. She scampered over to her mother, Frostleaf, and fidgeted her paws nervously. She didn’t know why she was feeling afraid. Most queens were usually always nice, and Tinyowl looked like she was one of them. So why did Lotuskit feel this way? She nuzzled Frostleaf with a muffled whimper.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Peril

Peril
February 4th, 2021, 03:02 PM
Lotuskit

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Lotuskit’s feet got faster as she kept chasing after the pebble. She eventually tumbled over, but fortunately landed gently. She got up and sniffed the air. Lotuskit smelled someone. The kit jumped, turning around. It was another queen named Tinyowl. She scampered over to her mother, Frostleaf, and fidgeted her paws nervously. She didn’t know why she was feeling afraid. Most queens were usually always nice, and Tinyowl looked like she was one of them. So why did Lotuskit feel this way? She nuzzled Frostleaf with a muffled whimper.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Peril
l Frostleaf l
She purred, Lotuskit, dear! It's just another queen, don't be afraid. she said. She turned her head to Tinyowl, Sorry, she's just a bit jumpy today. she said.
// The Circus Freak {OMG! I can not wait to see what you do with Tinyowl!}

vampy
February 4th, 2021, 03:10 PM
l Frostleaf l
She purred, Lotuskit, dear! It's just another queen, don't be afraid. she said. She turned her head to Tinyowl, Sorry, she's just a bit jumpy today. she said.
// The Circus Freak {OMG! I can not wait to see what you do with Tinyowl!}

(jumpy baby)

Lotuskit stared at Tinyowl for a moment hesitantly, then curled up slowly, still near her mother. After a few heartbeats, one eye flickered open, and she made sure nothing had happened. Phew. The kit slept peacefully, breathing making her belly rise up, then sink down.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
The Circus Freak

jayfeather21
February 4th, 2021, 06:36 PM
jayfeather21

Petuniapaw paused, blinking in surprise. Wait... seriously? "You want me to help name your kits!?" She blurted out in surprise. No cat had ever asked her to do that! She didn't even know how to react. Opps, sorry Ms. Irispetel, that probably came out as rude..." Petuniapaw apologized, dipping her head to the queen. "I have never named anything before, are you sure you'd like me to help name your kits? I don't really know much about naming cats or much to do with kits..." She admitted, really to surprised to fathom names yet. But maybe she could come up with some names if the queen was being serious and really did want her to help name her kits. It felt like such an honor to be asked that. Maybe that was why it came as such a shock?

Irispetel smiled "I'm sure! you're are always so sweet!" She said nodding

Fuzzy

JusticeRabbit
February 5th, 2021, 09:08 AM
(I seriously am gonna draw her today.)
Tinyowl smiled. "It's fine!" The light brown she-cat adjusted herself. She had gotten uncomfortable and needed to change her position.
Peril
Minty

Peril
February 5th, 2021, 09:47 AM
(jumpy baby)

Lotuskit stared at Tinyowl for a moment hesitantly, then curled up slowly, still near her mother. After a few heartbeats, one eye flickered open, and she made sure nothing had happened. Phew. The kit slept peacefully, breathing making her belly rise up, then sink down.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
The Circus Freak
(I seriously am gonna draw her today.)
Tinyowl smiled. "It's fine!" The light brown she-cat adjusted herself. She had gotten uncomfortable and needed to change her position.
Peril
Minty
l Frostleaf l
She nodded, Alright then. Are you nursing or expecting?

JusticeRabbit
February 5th, 2021, 09:56 AM
"Expecting." she mewed kindly.

Peril (Have a kit and mate finder open for her.)

WinterMara
February 5th, 2021, 05:06 PM
Wildpath walked into the nursery, she had recently found out she was expecting kits and was quite excited! Even though she wouldn't have them for a while, she was already thinking of how things would go, this was her first litter after all, and she wanted things to go well.

[Open for kits to bother her or queens to talk to her!]

WinterMara
February 6th, 2021, 03:52 PM
Wildpath finally found a nest, and laid down on it. Moon Kit sorry it's not much LOL

Moon Kit
February 6th, 2021, 05:41 PM
Gentlefoot walked into the Riverclan nursery with a fish, sighing with happiness. She loved kits. They made her happier than anything else. Looking around the nursery, she spotted a new queen-she must have arrived recently, because Gentlefoot came in here pretty often. "Hello," she said, walking over, "I'm Gentlefoot. Welcome to the nursery! Would you like a fish?"
WinterRabbit5350

WinterMara
February 6th, 2021, 05:44 PM
"Oh, why yes, that would be lovely...and thank you for the welcome." She said somewhat quietly. Moon Kit

Moon Kit
February 6th, 2021, 05:53 PM
Gentlefoot gave her the fish and smiled. "No problem! You're new, right? I'm in here a lot. I love kits. A lot. I can't wait until yours are born, even though it probably won't be for a while."
(If you're curious, her love of kits is what causes the 'Gentle' part of her name-as you know, normally she's not!)
WinterRabbit5350

WinterMara
February 6th, 2021, 05:57 PM
"Haha, yeah, they won't be born for quite a bit, not sure on the specific time though, but it'll possibly be a bit since I am a new queen."

[Interesting Moon Kit]

Moon Kit
February 6th, 2021, 06:02 PM
"Yeah, it'll probably be a while before you kit. I bet you'll be a great mother when you do though. Like I said, I'm in here a lot-I'll make sure to visit you so you don't get lonely. Although you probably won't-there's lots of kits and queens to talk to and play with." Gentlefoot smiled affectionately as she gazed at the sleeping and playing kits around her.
WinterRabbit5350

WinterMara
February 6th, 2021, 06:18 PM
"Thanks, I hope my kits will be able to make friends with some of the other ones, although, I can't be sure." She looked around at all of the kits as well, wow, if there are plenty of kits here in Leaf-bare, how many will arrive in New-Leaf? [I think that's the name for spring?]
Moon Kit

Moon Kit
February 6th, 2021, 06:22 PM
(Yeah, it is)
"From what I've seen, kits'll get friends one way or another. I'm sure they'll be fine," Gentlefoot said, "Besides, Riverclan had a lot of kits right now. It's almost guaranteed that some of them will be the perfect friends for yours."
WinterRabbit5350

WinterMara
February 6th, 2021, 06:25 PM
"I guess that's true, I, didn't have to many friends growing just, just my mate for the most part." Moon Kit

Moon Kit
February 6th, 2021, 09:04 PM
Gentlefoot wasn't sure how to respond to that. "Mmmm," she said, then, "That's too bad. At least you had someone though-I bet each of your kits will find at least one good friend just like you did."

WinterRabbit5350

WinterMara
February 6th, 2021, 09:08 PM
"Heh, yeah, I guess that is true, after all, I can only assume they'll be born in New-Leaf, and that tends to be the time with many new kits, so surely they'll make...one friend." She mewed, she was never a talker, but hopefully, at the very least, her kits made one friend. Moon Kit

Moon Kit
February 6th, 2021, 09:11 PM
"Yeah," Gentlefoot said, "Then there'll be even more kits in the nursery!" She smiled-for kind of obvious reasons, newleaf was her favorite season.

WinterRabbit5350

WinterMara
February 7th, 2021, 09:45 AM
Moon Kit

"Heh, yeah, lots more kits, hopefully it won't be, too hard to sleep in the nursery." She said, knowing it could get a bit loud and crowded.

Moon Kit
February 8th, 2021, 05:17 PM
Gentlefoot's expression turned thoughtful. "Huh," she realized, "For some reason I never realized it might be hard to sleep in the nursery. I can watch your kits if you ever need a nap."

WinterRabbit5350

WinterMara
February 8th, 2021, 06:59 PM
"Nono, it's fine, they'll be my responsibility and, even then, I'm sure it will be fine in the end." She said, it was, already a bit exhausting but, she was sure she could handle it." Moon Kit

Moon Kit
February 8th, 2021, 09:27 PM
"Well, okay-but I promise I will never turn you down if you change your mind. You may have noticed... But I really, really, REALLY like kits. So I'm always happy to," Gentlefoot said.
WinterRabbit5350

Cobra
February 9th, 2021, 01:25 PM
Evergreenkit licked her paw gently, gazing aloofly at the rest of the kits.

WinterMara
February 9th, 2021, 02:47 PM
It was, nice talking to this cat. "Alright, I'll keep it in my mind if ever needed." She mewed, before yawning a bit.

|| Moon Kit Mind if we end the rp here? ||

Moon Kit
February 9th, 2021, 02:55 PM
Gentlefoot noticed the yawn and quickly said, "I can go now, if you want. I understand if you need a nap."
WinterRabbit5350

WinterMara
February 9th, 2021, 03:40 PM
"Alright, I'll see you later then?" She said, clearly falling asleep.

|| Moon Kit ||

Moon Kit
February 9th, 2021, 03:49 PM
Gentlefoot nodded. "I'll come see you sometimes," she promised, then quietly left the nursery, leaving the queen in peace.
WinterRabbit5350

Peril
February 12th, 2021, 07:36 AM
l Frostleaf l
The she-cat curled her tail around her kits and purred. She looked to the entrance ok f the nursery and saw her mate come in. Thriftleap, come meet your kits! she called.
// -Skyfall- Starry Nightfall Lennon rosetherosey

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 12th, 2021, 08:01 AM
Sorrelkit sat up after her nap. She yawned and stretched her hid legs and bared her teeth. She layed back down, muttering, "Another day. ''

[open!]

sootsplashed
February 12th, 2021, 03:15 PM
✑ Pineconekit // Cobra
___

Evergreenkit’s question made Pineconekit jump. “Oh. Well, I’m weaving, uh, some feathers from my, uh, thrush into some, um, nests.” The lean tom-kit replied, shifting his paws. He hated talking. “A game? Sure,” The tom-kit gave a little sneeze. “Whoch- Which, uhh, game should we play?” There was moss-ball, ShadowClan raid, clan, and so many others. The bengal just hoped she didn’t make him choose which one they played.

gs29513
February 15th, 2021, 01:59 PM
Twigpaw padded into the nursery, a fish swinging in his jaws. He figured somecat would be hungry for it, it was leafbare after all, and he dropped it to ask to the den at large Would anyone like to eat? I've got a fish. I can change moss if you want as well. he added, as a matter of duty more than anything. Did he want to? Heck no. Would he have to if he was told to? Yes. Peril (Just in case you want your queen to have him do anything, feel free to ignore the nutter.)

poppy
February 18th, 2021, 07:59 AM
l Frostleaf l
The she-cat curled her tail around her kits and purred. She looked to the entrance ok f the nursery and saw her mate come in. Thriftleap, come meet your kits! she called.
// -Skyfall- Starry Nightfall Lennon rosetherosey

Thriftleap´s eyes brightened when he heard those words. He hurried to the nest, purring uncontrollably. ¨They´re so beautiful!¨ He gasped. ¨Just like you.¨ He bent over and licked her.

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 18th, 2021, 08:12 AM
Thriftleap´s eyes brightened when he heard those words. He hurried to the nest, purring uncontrollably. ¨They´re so beautiful!¨ He gasped. ¨Just like you.¨ He bent over and licked her.

Sorrelkit watch Thriftleap lick his mate. This what I want she thought A loving family. She was dumped here, by whoever was her mother, who she hated.

poppy
February 18th, 2021, 08:15 AM
Sorrelkit watch Thriftleap lick his mate. This what I want she thought A loving family. She was dumped here, by whoever was her mother, who she hated.
Thriftleap glanced at Sorrelkit, eyes softening. Poor kit. All alone. Maybe he could talk to Frostleaf about adopting her.... perhaps.

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 18th, 2021, 08:21 AM
Thriftleap glanced at Sorrelkit, eyes softening. Poor kit. All alone. Maybe he could talk to Frostleaf about adopting her.... perhaps.

She saw that Thriftleap was looking at her. Sorrelkit got up and walk to her nest, She dipped her head to him and his mate as she walked by.

poppy
February 18th, 2021, 08:44 AM
She saw that Thriftleap was looking at her. Sorrelkit got up and walk to her nest, She dipped her head to him and his mate as she walked by.
He stifled a small purr. She acted so grown up. A wave of sadness washed over him. She should be running around, laughing, chasing butterflies.. right? That is what kits do, right?

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 18th, 2021, 08:52 AM
He stifled a small purr. She acted so grown up. A wave of sadness washed over him. She should be running around, laughing, chasing butterflies.. right? That is what kits do, right?
She layed down, starting to groom her paws. She purred back to him, smiling.

poppy
February 18th, 2021, 08:55 AM
She layed down, starting to groom her paws. She purred back to him, smiling.
Thriftleap smiled at her. ¨You hungry?¨ It was a lame attempt to start a conversation, but oh well, at least he was trying.

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 18th, 2021, 09:05 AM
Thriftleap smiled at her. ¨You hungry?¨ It was a lame attempt to start a conversation, but oh well, at least he was trying.
"Yes, I am." Sorrelkit mewed, getting up. She thought he had mind reading powers because she was thinking of going to get prey. "So, Those are your kits?" She asked tilting her head to the left a bit.

sootsplashed
February 18th, 2021, 09:08 AM
Pineconekit yawned and curled up into a little ball before drifting to sleep.

poppy
February 18th, 2021, 09:48 AM
"Yes, I am." Sorrelkit mewed, getting up. She thought he had mind reading powers because she was thinking of going to get prey. "So, Those are your kits?" She asked tilting her head to the left a bit.

He nodded. ¨Yeah, they were born earlier today.¨

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 18th, 2021, 09:56 AM
He nodded. ¨Yeah, they were born earlier today.¨
" There are beautiful" Sorrelkit muttered to him. She looked at her paws as she walked.

poppy
February 18th, 2021, 11:01 AM
" There are beautiful" Sorrelkit muttered to him. She looked at her paws as she walked.
Thriftleap padded after her. ¨Listen¨ He said, crouching down to her level. ¨It sucks that your mother left you alone. She made a mistake, because you are strong, smart and beautiful. You will be a great warrior, and if your mother can´t see that, then she isn´t worth it.¨

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 18th, 2021, 11:37 AM
Thriftleap padded after her. ¨Listen¨ He said, crouching down to her level. ¨It sucks that your mother left you alone. She made a mistake, because you are strong, smart and beautiful. You will be a great warrior, and if your mother can´t see that, then she isn´t worth it.¨
She looked at him. "How did you know?" Sorrelkit was puzzled to how he knew, she thought no one saw that.

poppy
February 18th, 2021, 12:04 PM
She looked at him. "How did you know?" Sorrelkit was puzzled to how he knew, she thought no one saw that.

He shrugged. ¨I´ve just seen the way you look at families. And I know how you feel.¨

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 18th, 2021, 12:10 PM
He shrugged. ¨I´ve just seen the way you look at families. And I know how you feel.¨

"My mother dumped me here after my dad had died from a badger. If I ever see her again, I'll shred her to were there is nothing of her left to go to StarClan." She hissed. "The only one who cared about me was my dad." She looked to the side, trying not to cry.

poppy
February 18th, 2021, 12:13 PM
"My mother dumped me here after my dad had died from a badger. If I ever see her again, I'll shred her to were there is nothing of her left to go to StarClan." She hissed. "The only one who cared about me was my dad." She looked to the side, trying not to cry.

His heart broke for the little kit. Not bothering to risk making things worse by saying anything else about his past, he just licked her head and wrapped his tail around her. ¨Your father loves you even now.¨

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 18th, 2021, 12:23 PM
His heart broke for the little kit. Not bothering to risk making things worse by saying anything else about his past, he just licked her head and wrapped his tail around her. ¨Your father loves you even now.¨
"How? He's dead and didn't believe in StarClan." She mewed to him, coming closer to his fur. -Skyfall-

poppy
February 19th, 2021, 08:33 AM
"How? He's dead and didn't believe in StarClan." She mewed to him, coming closer to his fur. -Skyfall-
¨No matter where he is, he loves you.¨

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 19th, 2021, 08:37 AM
¨No matter where he is, he loves you.¨
She looked at Thriftleap. She didn't know what to say to him. Finally she came up with something. "What did you mean by you know how I feel" She asked.

poppy
February 19th, 2021, 08:57 AM
leopardstrike4

He sighed. ¨When I was your age, something similar happened to me.¨

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 19th, 2021, 09:00 AM
leopardstrike4

He sighed. ¨When I was your age, something similar happened to me.¨
"What happened. I like stories." She mewed, siting down.

poppy
February 19th, 2021, 09:16 AM
"What happened. I like stories." She mewed, siting down.

He hesitated. This was very personal for him. But then again, this little kit wen through basically the same thing. ¨When I was a newborn, my mother, who was a kittypet, had to be put down. My father then took me and my sister, Pixie, to the forest to live. But my father left us later, when he couldn´t provide for us like he had to. Then it was just me and my sister, me and Pixie against the world. She was hell-bent on revenge, and shut herself off from the world. I wasnted love, craved it, and she couldn´t give me any, because she was afraid I would leave her too.
Then my sister and I had a huge fight, and parted ways. She went deeper into the dark outskirts of Clan territories, and I never saw her again. I was found by the Clan, and now, here I am.¨

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 19th, 2021, 09:18 AM
He hesitated. This was very personal for him. But then again, this little kit wen through basically the same thing. ¨When I was a newborn, my mother, who was a kittypet, had to be put down. My father then took me and my sister, Pixie, to the forest to live. But my father left us later, when he couldn´t provide for us like he had to. Then it was just me and my sister, me and Pixie against the world. She was hell-bent on revenge, and shut herself off from the world. I wasnted love, craved it, and she couldn´t give me any, because she was afraid I would leave her too.
Then my sister and I had a huge fight, and parted ways. She went deeper into the dark outskirts of Clan territories, and I never saw her again. I was found by the Clan, and now, here I am.¨
"Do you ever dream of your family?" She asked. She would have a dream like that sometimes.

poppy
February 19th, 2021, 09:20 AM
"Do you ever dream of your family?" She asked. She would have a dream like that sometimes.

He nodded. ¨Mostly of my sister. I wonder where she is...¨ He closed his eyes. Whatever happened to little Pixie?

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 19th, 2021, 09:27 AM
He nodded. ¨Mostly of my sister. I wonder where she is...¨ He closed his eyes. Whatever happened to little Pixie?
"I have dream with my sibling that died at birth." Sorrelkit licked her paw "Sometime my father." she finished. She wondered what life would be like if they had lived and if she wouldn't of ran into the badger hole and her father never died.

poppy
February 19th, 2021, 10:31 AM
"I have dream with my sibling that died at birth." Sorrelkit licked her paw "Sometime my father." she finished. She wondered what life would be like if they had lived and if she wouldn't of ran into the badger hole and her father never died.
¨It helps so dream of them. Sometimes hurts, but you like to see their faces again, and you know you aren´t alone.¨

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 19th, 2021, 10:47 AM
¨It helps so dream of them. Sometimes hurts, but you like to see their faces again, and you know you aren´t alone.¨
"Yeah." She mewed to Thriftleap. " Did you know I am 6 moons." She changed the subject to that because if she talk anymore about that, she was going to cry.

poppy
February 19th, 2021, 10:51 AM
"Yeah." She mewed to Thriftleap. " Did you know I am 6 moons." She changed the subject to that because if she talk anymore about that, she was going to cry.
¨Yep, soon you´ll be an apprentice. Are you excited?¨ He asked, glad she changed the subject.

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 19th, 2021, 10:59 AM
¨Yep, soon you´ll be an apprentice. Are you excited?¨ He asked, glad she changed the subject.
"Yes! And I want you to be my mentor!" She mewed, jumping into a bad crouch, smiling at him.

poppy
February 19th, 2021, 12:13 PM
leopardstrike4

He smiled back. ¨You´d be a good apprentice.¨ He eyes her crouch. ¨Keep your tail straight.¨

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 19th, 2021, 12:15 PM
leopardstrike4

He smiled back. ¨You´d be a good apprentice.¨ He eyes her crouch. ¨Keep your tail straight.¨

"And if you are my mentor, I will be a great warrior!" Sorrelkit mewed happily as she straightened her tail and got lower.

Estelle
February 21st, 2021, 04:16 PM
Gingerfrost was just… Tired, honestly. He’d been gone for barely one day, and soon upon his return, found out about both Flyfur and Emberpaw’s disappearance. And that around this time? Rather angrily the warrior scoffed, though it was more from being upset than actual anger. He just found it so… Unfair. So very unfair. Why did everyone he cared for have to die? Or- well- he knew his adoptive mother nor apprentice had been declared dead, and he could only hope for their return, but in a way he felt betrayed. It wasn’t like Flyfur had ever promised him that she’d never leave him, but it felt like she had. He’d thought she’d be around for much longer – just like he had thought that of his mother and sister. And look at it all now. He was a kit when they died, and now a little over four seasons later, once again he looses a mother and this time with no idea of what her current state is. And an apprentice too, for that matter. And just the fact that it happened around the same time made it all worse. He didn't want to feel all those weird emotions that came with it, and yet his tiredness seemed to entitle him to it.
With a frown the ginger tom instinctively walked into the nursery. He glanced to where he knew his adoptive mother’s empty nest was, then proceeded to the seasons old nest in the back of the nursery. The one they’d kept unoccupied for so long: his old nest. A brief sign of grief flashed in his eyes as he looked down at the old nest. It was both comfort and pain to look at it but he didn’t want anyone to know. Ignoring any possible stares, Gingerfrost went into the nest, curling up and laying down – and looking mostly unapproachable by that. But instead of facing the wall like he would’ve done, the young warrior was seated in the exact way that he could stare at his adoptive mother’s nest. He was determined on keeping it empty, on saving her spot until she returned to the clan. He didn’t want to believe otherwise. He wasn’t going to let them take someone from him again.

Madelaine
February 21st, 2021, 11:08 PM
Yellowkit
***_______________***

Yellowkit was still asleep beside his sister Fernkit. He turned himself over and pressed his head into her long brown tabby fur. He always found comfort in her. She was his best friend. If anything happened to her he would be very sad. Yellowkit let out a small yawn, but stayed curled up beside her.

// Morgan; \\

Barnabas
February 21st, 2021, 11:15 PM
Fernkit popped her head up while still sleeping and buried her nose in his back fur. The she-kit nuzzled him a few times until she got more comfortable. It was early in the morning so they were still tired. If he didn't get up she wouldn't either. She wanted to do everything with him.

Angelique;

poppy
February 22nd, 2021, 09:18 AM
"And if you are my mentor, I will be a great warrior!" Sorrelkit mewed happily as she straightened her tail and got lower.

He purred. ¨Yes, you would. Keep your back straight.¨

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 09:31 AM
He purred. ¨Yes, you would. Keep your back straight.¨
She straightened her back a bit. If this is what training was, then it was going to be easy!

poppy
February 22nd, 2021, 09:40 AM
She straightened her back a bit. If this is what training was, then it was going to be easy!

¨Perfect.¨ He smiled at the kit. She followed instructions quite well. She would be fun to train too, plenty of enthusiasm.

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 10:05 AM
¨Perfect.¨ He smiled at the kit. She followed instructions quite well. She would be fun to train too, plenty of enthusiasm.
She started to walk around in that position. Sorrelkit walked around him and pounced on his back.

*-*Magic....*-* :D
February 22nd, 2021, 06:48 PM
Cornkit walked into the Nursery, she was SO bored! She wanted to play with another kit, so she sat there watching all the kits play, hoping that one would see her and play with her.

{OPEN!} :heart:

starry
February 23rd, 2021, 03:56 AM
Mistkit padded into the nursery, glancing around.

starry
February 23rd, 2021, 04:15 AM
Cornkit walked into the Nursery, she was SO bored! She wanted to play with another kit, so she sat there watching all the kits play, hoping that one would see her and play with her.

Mistkit padded over to Cornkit, and asked if they could play

Heatherfur
February 23rd, 2021, 05:52 AM

Willow-Kit stirred as a cat entered the nursery. Her eyes flutter open, and she saw Corn-kit. She smiles and walks over, tripping a bit. "Hey, Corn-kit! Wanna play?" She asks, her voice full with excitement

starry
February 23rd, 2021, 06:00 AM
Willow-Kit stirred as a cat entered the nursery. Her eyes flutter open, and she saw Corn-kit. She smiles and walks over, tripping a bit. "Hey, Corn-kit! Wanna play?" She asks, her voice full with excitement

Mistkit awoke and glanced at Willowkit and Cornkit. She padded over to them, and asked "Can I play with you?"

February 23rd, 2021, 06:07 AM

“Sure!” she said.

starry
February 23rd, 2021, 06:31 AM
“Sure!” she said.

Mistkit woke up, and asked "Can i play too?"

Heatherfur
February 23rd, 2021, 07:08 AM
“Sure!” she said.

Willow-kit smiles, trying to hold her blush. She was shy, but Cornkit seemed nice. "So.. um. what game to you want to play?" She asked, softly

starry
February 23rd, 2021, 08:24 AM
Mistkit pads into the nursery, and asks Cornkit and Willowkit "Can I play with you?"

February 23rd, 2021, 02:24 PM
Mistkit pads into the nursery, and asks Cornkit and Willowkit "Can I play with you?"

”sure!” Cornkit said.

Heatherfur

Heatherfur
February 23rd, 2021, 02:31 PM
”sure!” Cornkit said.

Heatherfur

Willowkit looked at the other kit, and gulped. She had hoped she would only be playing with Cornkit. She sighed and starighned up. ~I guess I'll have to make this work~ She thought Stormpoppy

February 23rd, 2021, 02:33 PM
Willowkit looked at the other kit, and gulped. She had hoped she would only be playing with Cornkit. She sighed and starighned up. ~I guess I'll have to make this work~ She thought
@Strompoppy

Her name is spelled like this BTW * Stormpoppy * just saying. (It is spelled *storm*!)

Heatherfur
February 23rd, 2021, 02:57 PM
Her name is spelled like this BTW * Stormpoppy * just saying. (It is spelled *storm*!)

Ohhh pfftt

-OrchidMantis-
February 23rd, 2021, 05:11 PM
(OPEN)

Finkit was in the nursery playing with her tail, "I'm bored!" She whined

poppy
February 23rd, 2021, 05:19 PM
-OrchidMantis-

Rowankit was playing with a ball of moss. He looked around. ¨Does anyone want to play moss-ball?¨ He called hopefully.

-OrchidMantis-
February 23rd, 2021, 05:21 PM
Finkit ran up to him "I do!"

starry
February 24th, 2021, 04:41 AM
Mistkit padded into the nursery, looking around.

Madelaine
February 24th, 2021, 06:07 AM
Yellowkit
***_______________***

Yellowkit slept for just a few more moments before waking up. The young tom stood up and stretched his spine. He let out a yawn and began to groom his fur. He would just allow his sister to continue sleeping. She looked like she needed it.

// Morgan; \\

starry
February 24th, 2021, 06:51 AM
Mistkit was playing with a leaf, catching it swiftly with one paw.

poppy
February 24th, 2021, 07:40 AM
Finkit ran up to him "I do!"

¨Great!¨ Rowankit squealed. He wasn´t used to cats wanting to play with him!

-OrchidMantis-
February 24th, 2021, 07:48 AM
-OrchidMantis-

Rowankit was playing with a ball of moss. He looked around. ¨Does anyone want to play moss-ball?¨ He called hopefully.
¨Great!¨ Rowankit squealed. He wasn´t used to cats wanting to play with him!

She quickly took the moss ball and tossed it at him "HA!"

poppy
February 24th, 2021, 07:54 AM
She quickly took the moss ball and tossed it at him "HA!"
He tried to catch it, but it went over his head. ¨Wow! You have good throws!" Roawankit scrambled to pick it back up.

-OrchidMantis-
February 24th, 2021, 08:09 AM
He tried to catch it, but it went over his head. ¨Wow! You have good throws!" Roawankit scrambled to pick it back up.

"Thanks!" She planted her feet ready for his next move

sootsplashed
February 24th, 2021, 10:21 AM
pineconekit // Cobra

Pinceonekit yawned as he woke up, ready to start the day. ”Evergreen! Wake up!” He mewed excitedly. Today they could play something new! Maybe they could find more feathers for him! “Let’s um go find feathersssss um pretty please.” the rosy bengal tomkit mewed, blinking happily.

Cobra
February 24th, 2021, 10:34 AM
Evergreenkit was asleep in their nest when Pineconekit decided to START SCREAMING IN HER FACE. SPACE, DUDE. Small, dainty(or so she liked to imagine) snores shook her spotted body, her tail majestically flopped over her nose. She rose to her feet, her face slightly annoyed, but amused. "Pine," Ever began, "why in the world did you wake me up?" Her expression transformed from that mix of annoyed and amused to something completely angry. "Feathers?" she spat. "Feathers? Is that all on your mind?" She accented the outburst with a small huff of disapproval, eventually..

acceptance.

"Fine."

sootsplashed