PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

~RooRoo~
July 24th, 2020, 03:41 PM
She picked up her head and mewed at the other kit. (Her name will be Fernkit,) gs29513 Mentallyunstable

DustyRose
July 24th, 2020, 03:42 PM
(Mkay) Ebonykit doesn't notice Radiantshine300
Burningkit walks away to talk to Mosskit.

Exis
July 24th, 2020, 04:11 PM
“You’re right, but they will. This little one will be Fernkit. What do you think?” Foxblaze asked Twigkit. When the little kit mewed at her brother Foxblaze couldn’t help but purr in amusement. “She likes you.”
gs29513 ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 24th, 2020, 04:15 PM
She rolled over to face her mom again. She started to suckle. Mentallyunstable gs29513

gs29513
July 24th, 2020, 04:46 PM
She's tiny, like a fern! Twigkit mewed happily. With that, he snuggled up against his siblings and mom, and fell asleep. Mentallyunstable ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 24th, 2020, 04:55 PM
She wriggled hearing people call her that then she fell asleep by her moms face. Mentallyunstable gs29513

Exis
July 24th, 2020, 05:17 PM
Foxblaze sigh contently, “Good night little warrior, goodnight little fern.” she mewed. She rested her eyes and fell asleep.
gs29513 ~RooRoo~

Roseleader
July 24th, 2020, 05:50 PM
RoseKit goes back to the nursey.

Roseleader
July 24th, 2020, 05:51 PM
She walks to the corner.

Roseleader
July 24th, 2020, 05:51 PM
RoseKit curls up.

Roseleader
July 24th, 2020, 05:52 PM
she falls asleep.

Roseleader
July 24th, 2020, 05:52 PM
[in the morning] RoseKit now a week and one day old wakes up.

Roseleader
July 24th, 2020, 05:53 PM
RoseKit stands up.

Rani
July 24th, 2020, 06:03 PM
The now unnamed Snakekit was the second born. She disturbingly quiet for awhile not reacting to the new world around her. At least until she was nudged. Snakekit did not like this! It was cold and there was noises! She let out a soft barley there hiss as a protest to the world around her trying to do her best impression of a snake in displeasure. This little kit may not know what was going on around her but was already mad at it.

Mentallyunstable gs29513

ciitrus--fruitz
July 24th, 2020, 06:16 PM
He wondered how long it will be until he's apprenticed, he knew it would be soon. "Guys, when do you guys get apprenticed?"
"Well, that depends," Mosskit says,walking over to Nightkit. "How old are you? I'm three moons, but my apprenticeship will probably be delayed," he meows, flattening his ears in embarrassment.

Exis
July 24th, 2020, 06:26 PM
Foxblaze sat up and looked at Snakekit, “Hush little one, there’s no reason to be upset.” she mewed softlybefore nudging the kit tword her belly and licking their fur clean.
Rani gs29513

stag
July 24th, 2020, 06:26 PM
"Well, that depends," Mosskit says,walking over to Nightkit. "How old are you? I'm three moons, but my apprenticeship will probably be delayed," he meows, flattening his ears in embarrassment.

*Darkkit listened* Im too moons away. *He says from the shadows, his amber eyes blazed and were the only they could see. (He scary XD)

Rani
July 24th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Snakekit gave a few more angry hisses before (reluctantly) settling down under the grooming into unhappy grumbling. Cold! But soft milky smell cat was warm and it felt good. She was still mad at the general world around her for having the gall to exist but was pacified but her mothers affection and finally started suckling.
Mentallyunstable

XxFallxX
July 24th, 2020, 07:19 PM
"Oh, I'm five five moons old, I'm really excited to be an apprentice!" He forgot how long it took to be apprenticed, but he only knew that he would be one soon.

ciitrus--fruitz
July 24th, 2020, 07:41 PM
"Oh, I'm five five moons old, I'm really excited to be an apprentice!" He forgot how long it took to be apprenticed, but he only knew that he would be one soon.
"Wow, you're lucky," Mosskit says. "You only have a moon." Mosskit feels kind of jealous of the other kit. He really wanted to become an apprentice, but now because of his own stupid decision, he had to wait longer.

Roseleader
July 24th, 2020, 07:52 PM
RoseKit stays in the corner.

stag
July 24th, 2020, 07:54 PM
*Darkkit jumped out of the shadows trying to scare some of the kits* [OPEN]

Exis
July 24th, 2020, 08:05 PM
“That’s it little one, you were as angry as a snake in the grass. Funny that I’d named you snakekit.” She mewed happily. She looked at each one of her kits and smiled.

Rani

stag
July 24th, 2020, 08:28 PM
*DarkKit watched from his perch onto of Redspots head*

stag
July 24th, 2020, 08:46 PM
*Redspot laughed, he was still worried about RiverWhisker, He sighed as he was stressed from watching kits all moon* Radiantshine300

gs29513
July 24th, 2020, 08:47 PM
That one's grumpy! Twigkit mewed after being woken up by the angry hissing of the kit. I think I like the little one better. That one might bite me! Mentallyunstable Rani

DustyRose
July 24th, 2020, 08:52 PM
Why are we doing this in the RC nursery? )) DragonClaw

stag
July 24th, 2020, 08:53 PM
(You want a private thread?)

DustyRose
July 24th, 2020, 08:59 PM
No, it just seems like a pretty random place. What about the territory or something?)) DragonClaw

Rani
July 24th, 2020, 09:48 PM
Snakekit settled, now content and softly kneaded her mothers belly with little paws. Warm milky cat was soft and nice even if Snakekit had no clue what she was saying. There was another noise? This one higher pitched and smaller Snakekit mentally named this one squeaky noise for lack of understanding that this was a sibling. Still it didnt matter to the new born kit who was busy nursing, Snakekit would only swap focus now if disturbed.
Mentallyunstable gs29513

Exis
July 24th, 2020, 09:54 PM
“They’re just not used to the light and sounds, they’ll warm up to it soon.” Foxblaze mewed trying to use her tail to tuck all the kits in. “Try to go back to sleep.”
gs29513 Rani

~Berry~
July 24th, 2020, 10:21 PM
Dovekit played wiyh Leopardkit.

~Berry~
July 24th, 2020, 10:22 PM
RedFang walked in to check on the kits.

Inconsistency
July 24th, 2020, 10:27 PM
Whitepaw padded into the nursery with her water vole her eyes searched for darkkit she thought she saw him in a corner she walked over to the corner Darkkit? She mewed. { DragonClaw.. }

gs29513
July 25th, 2020, 05:26 AM
Ok. Twigkit mewed, curling up to go back to sleep. Rani Mentallyunstable

Um, does anyone want to play? Rushkit asked as she walked around the nursery. (OPEN)

stag
July 25th, 2020, 07:01 AM
*Darkkit jumped off redspot then ran to Whitepaw, his amber eyes bazed as his face soften* Hows training going? What do you do anyways other than that? *He asked*

XxFallxX
July 25th, 2020, 08:35 AM
"Wow, you're lucky," Mosskit says. "You only have a moon." Mosskit feels kind of jealous of the other kit. He really wanted to become an apprentice, but now because of his own stupid decision, he had to wait longer.
"Oh wow! Only one moon?" He wanted to jump around in excitement but he managed to contain himself. (Sorry i was gone for a long time)

kieryn
July 25th, 2020, 08:36 AM
Frostkit shook her head laughing a little.

Roseleader
July 25th, 2020, 08:59 AM
RoseKit walks up to FrostKit and says hi I,m RoseKit what,s your name.

~RooRoo~
July 25th, 2020, 09:13 AM
Fernkit woke up calmly. The youngest one, the runt, she ended up opening her eyes first out of curiosity. It was hard though for her to open her eyes. She was in the process then she rolled over to her mom her eyes squinted. Mentallyunstable

~RooRoo~
July 25th, 2020, 09:22 AM
Milkykit woke up and stretched out. gs29513 (rushkit)

Peril
July 25th, 2020, 09:54 AM
Ok. Twigkit mewed, curling up to go back to sleep. Rani Mentallyunstable

Um, does anyone want to play? Rushkit asked as she walked around the nursery. (OPEN)
"I do!" said a voice Fallenkit walked toward Rushkit "What do you wanna play?" She asked.

gs29513
July 25th, 2020, 09:57 AM
YES! Rushkit squeaked. She had a friend! I'm Rushkit. What's your name? she asked, trying REALLY HARD to remember her manners. Seeing her sister wake up, she called happily Will you come play Milkykit? ILoveLeafpool ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 25th, 2020, 09:59 AM
Umm. she said still shy. Sure. she walked over there. gs29513 ILoveLeafpool

gs29513
July 25th, 2020, 10:00 AM
YAY! Kit-whose-name-I-don't-know, this is Milkykit. Rushkit squeaked happily. ~RooRoo~ ILoveLeafpool

Peril
July 25th, 2020, 10:02 AM
YES! Rushkit squeaked. She had a friend! I'm Rushkit. What's your name? she asked, trying REALLY HARD to remember her manners. Seeing her sister wake up, she called happily Will you come play Milkykit? ILoveLeafpool ~RooRoo~
Umm. she said still shy. Sure. she walked over there. gs29513 ILoveLeafpool
"I'm Fallenkit!" the Calico replied, " how are you, Ruskit?"

Quasar
July 25th, 2020, 10:15 AM
Seriously? Was this really happening? All Antfrost wanted was a moment of peace and quiet, when a sharp stab of pain appeared in her stomach. She let out a grunt, and shifted uncomfortably in her nest, looking around uneasily. What in the name of starclan was going on? She certainly didn't know. It must've been some sort of disease. She knew she should've gone to see fawnsqueak! She let out a stifled grunt as another stab of pain appeared. Seriously, what was going on? She didn't remember eating anything weird lately, so it wasn't some sort of stomach ache, so what was happening? A gasp escaped her as she realized what was actually going on. She was giving birth! She wanted to hit herself. How could she be so stupid? She bit the inside of her cheek as she looked around for a stick to bite down on. Thankfully, she found one at the edge of the nursery and stretched out her neck to grab onto it. Just in time, too. Right as she not down on the stock, her body convulsed, and she let out a stifled strong of swears, her eyes scrunched shut. Her body spasmed for a bit before she pushed out the first bundle of fur, a tom. She quickly nipped open the air sack and started to clean him off before placing him at her belly so he could warm up. She looked affectionately down at him. He was absolutely gorgeous. The moment was ruined, though, by another spasm going through her body, and she bit down hard on the stock, almost snapping it in half. Another tom was brought into the world. This time, he looked quite a bit like her. She repeated the routine, nipping open the air sack and cleaning off his fur before placing him next to his brother.

Arie Wings Mentallyunstable (I'll be doing this in waves of two, so next up are shell and otter)

Roseleader
July 25th, 2020, 10:24 AM
RoseKit lays in the corner bored wanting to play with someone. [I,m having a kittypet roleplay her name is tiger she is newborn and blind but no one knows yet since she hasn,t opened her eyes yet no one has signed up for it yet so all the roles are open]

StealthWarrior
July 25th, 2020, 11:00 AM
Streamfoot padded in softly, "Thrushvine?" he whispered, "Are you in here?"

Sugarglider

Wings
July 25th, 2020, 11:04 AM
[ Arie Mumble Mentallyunstable ]
-Bristlekit-

The little but, large in perspective newborn tom laid there helplessly. Gasping for little breaths as cold air swarmed around him. Though, there was comfort in it when he felt the rough tongue of his mother. He didn't squirm as he was picked up and placed near warm short fur. His beautiful long fur was oddly spiky at the moment, bristly to the touch once he would dry.

Roseleader
July 25th, 2020, 11:29 AM
RoseKit is not staying in the nursey much longer.

Roseleader
July 25th, 2020, 12:00 PM
[tigers family roleplay she is a kittypet still needs a least a mom a dad and two littermates ask to join if you would like to join]

Roseleader
July 25th, 2020, 12:28 PM
[TIGER ,S FAMLY ROLEPLAY NEEDS AT LEAST TWO MORE LITTERMATES A MOM AND A DAD]

~RooRoo~
July 25th, 2020, 12:36 PM
She did a small smile to the other strange cat. ILoveLeafpool gs29513

Exis
July 25th, 2020, 12:42 PM
Fernkit woke up calmly. The youngest one, the runt, she ended up opening her eyes first out of curiosity. It was hard though for her to open her eyes. She was in the process then she rolled over to her mom her eyes squinted. Mentallyunstable
“Why hello there, are you enjoying the view?” Foxblaze asked the kit that now had its eyes open.

~RooRoo~
July 25th, 2020, 12:44 PM
Her eyes were now halfway open she tilted her head in confusion. (Can they talk yet?) Mentallyunstable

Exis
July 25th, 2020, 12:59 PM
“Well come on now, just try and copy me. Hello.” Foxblaze said nudging the kit a bit with her nose.
~RooRoo~ (yes go for it.)

~RooRoo~
July 25th, 2020, 01:01 PM
Wewo? she asked her eyes almost fully opened now. She kept blinking them really fast because it was bright. Mentallyunstable

Arie
July 25th, 2020, 01:03 PM
-- Mumble --

Okay... he was born. Eyes closed the tom struggled to move anywhere, struggles with everything. And it was okay. Everything was okay for Eelkit. The tom appeared almost black but when he dried there would be dark grey stripes covering his entire body. Slowly he snuggled up and then attached himself to a teat and begun suckling, feeling movement next to him but not bothering with it.

gs29513
July 25th, 2020, 01:05 PM
I’m good. Rushkit mewed quickly. How are you? Without waiting for an answer, she bounced in an excited circle. ILoveLeafpool ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 25th, 2020, 01:08 PM
Milkykit sat down with her white paws beautifully laid on the hard floor as she watched her sister nervous at the new cat. gs29513 ILoveLeafpool

Peril
July 25th, 2020, 01:08 PM
I’m good. Rushkit mewed quickly. How are you? Without waiting for an answer, she bounced in an excited circle. ILoveLeafpool ~RooRoo~
"I'm fine thank you." the She-kit mewed

Exis
July 25th, 2020, 01:14 PM
“Yes that’s it. I’m your mom. Your name is Fernkit.” Foxblaze mewed softly.
~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 25th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Wom? Wermwit? she asked her eyes fully open she looked around then tried to stand. She fell down on her face. Ow. she mumbled. Mentallyunstable (can I change her personality? It was very sassy and mean but I want her to be an angel. Is that ok?)

Quasar
July 25th, 2020, 01:28 PM
[ Arie Mumble Mentallyunstable ]
-Bristlekit-

The little but, large in perspective newborn tom laid there helplessly. Gasping for little breaths as cold air swarmed around him. Though, there was comfort in it when he felt the rough tongue of his mother. He didn't squirm as he was picked up and placed near warm short fur. His beautiful long fur was oddly spiky at the moment, bristly to the touch once he would dry.
-- Mumble --

Okay... he was born. Eyes closed the tom struggled to move anywhere, struggles with everything. And it was okay. Everything was okay for Eelkit. The tom appeared almost black but when he dried there would be dark grey stripes covering his entire body. Slowly he snuggled up and then attached himself to a teat and begun suckling, feeling movement next to him but not bothering with it.

Antfrost smiled down at the two toms, thinking that she was done. Oh, how wrong she was. She gritted her teeth as she felt another...fur creature land softly on the moss nest. She let out a sharp gasp of pain, her tail lashing. When she got over the brief pain, she nipped open the air sack yet again and began to softly clean and warm up the first she-kit of the litter before placing her next to her siblings. By now, she knew that there was still one more kit coming. She braced herself for the pain, but it did little to no good. When the pain came, she was still ill prepared for it, and this time the already damaged stick snapped completely in half. She heard a soft thump, and turned her head to see possibly one of the smallest newborns she had laid her eyes upon. All that pain had come from such a little kit? Her heart ached as she noticed the markings of the little she-kit. She looked just like her father. She shook her head to snap herself out of her thoughts and repeated the same routine, making sure that all four kits were comfortable. Finally, the pain slowly ebbed away, leaving her numb and exhausted. As much as she wanted to just go to sleep, she knew that the kits needed names.

She lifted her head to get a good look at the kits. She supposed she should name the oldest first. He seemed to have very spikey fur, which was pretty unusual for a cat. "You look like you are so mad" she murmured, touching her nose to the toms head, "So your name is going to be bristlekit" she smiled, gently licking his forehead before moving on to the other tom. He had suck sleek, dark fur. It reminds her faintly of an eels. Though she had. Only seen a couple eels in her life, she knew that the name would suit him. "You are going to be my precious eelkit" she smiled, licking his head as well. Now, into the first she-kit. She looked almost exactly like her, so she was tempted to name her beetlekit, but the way her pelt shimmered in the light that was filtering through the roof of the nursery reminded her of a glimmering shell. "You are my little shell. Welcome to the world, shellkit" she softly smiled, gently nuzzling her. Now for the last one. She wanted so badly to name this one after her mate, but she knew that would be a dead giveaway about her codebreaking. Instead, she decided to opt for a name that for with the rest of the names. She examined her sleek brown pelt and tapered tail, and she immediately knew what her name would be. Otterkit. "You are my little otterkit. I'm so happy that you are here with me" she finished, giving each of the kits a final nuzzle before falling asleep, a content smile on her maw.

---

Otterkit squirmed around slightly, letting out small mewls as she claimed her paws lightly. She was cold, cold, cold. But she knew that if she kept moving, she would warm up somehow. It was just a gut feeling. As she was lifted and placed near her siblings, she snuggled into Eelkits side, her small muzzle resting on her mother's belly. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do, so she decided to just sit there. If she waited long enough, then she would know eventually.
Mentallyunstable

Exis
July 25th, 2020, 01:28 PM
Foxblaze laughed, “Fernkit, try again.” She mewed lightly.
~RooRoo~ (I guess so but I wish you would have said that. I do understand tho, sometimes you have to rp the character to really get them.)

~RooRoo~
July 25th, 2020, 01:31 PM
Fermwit? she asked. (Thank you!) Mentallyunstable

gs29513
July 25th, 2020, 01:52 PM
What do you guys want to play? Rushkit asked, sitting down for a bit. I'm good with anything! ~RooRoo~ ILoveLeafpool

~RooRoo~
July 25th, 2020, 01:55 PM
Leader says? Someone say ‘leader say...’ and they saw an action. But if they don’t say leader says and they do it, your out. she suggested. gs29513 ILoveLeafpool

ciitrus--fruitz
July 25th, 2020, 01:59 PM
Mosskit walks over from his nest, nervous. But he wants to make friends, so he says, "Hey guys, can I play?" He flicks his ears anxiously. ~RooRoo~ gs29513

~RooRoo~
July 25th, 2020, 02:04 PM
I think. You can go first. she mewed also nervous. mellifluentCurator gs29513

Exis
July 25th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Shellkit mewed quietly, excited by the aspect of sound. She snuggled up to her mother and lay there, just enjoying sound.
Mumble Arie Wings

Exis
July 25th, 2020, 02:21 PM
“That’ll do love, what do you think of everything?” Foxblaze asked.
~RooRoo~

ciitrus--fruitz
July 25th, 2020, 02:21 PM
I think. You can go first. she mewed also nervous. mellifluentCurator gs29513
"Oh, ok," he says, sitting down. "Uhm... Leader says, tap your paws twice." gs29513

stag
July 25th, 2020, 02:28 PM
*Darkkit yowled* Stupid babys *He jogged out of the den, he hissed the words* [OPEN]

~RooRoo~
July 25th, 2020, 02:36 PM
Bwight. she mewed. Coo. she kept going. Moisy. she looked at her mom. Wuffy. Mentallyunstable
She tapped her paws twice. (Can they become future mates?) mellifluentCurator gs29513

gs29513
July 25th, 2020, 02:42 PM
Tapping her paws, Rushkit thought this might be fun. mellifluentCurator ~RooRoo~

Inconsistency
July 25th, 2020, 02:47 PM
Oh! Trainings great! I caught this fat water vole! it was so slow you know I'm supposed to battle train so to. I brought the vole for you, do you want it? She mewed. Her expression changed as he yowled 'Stupid babys!' Are you ok? She asked softly. { DragonClaw.. }

kieryn
July 25th, 2020, 02:51 PM
RoseKit walks up to FrostKit and says hi I,m RoseKit what,s your name.

"hello rosekit im frostkit"

Exis
July 25th, 2020, 02:59 PM
“It is a bit bright isn’t it?” Foxblaze mewed looking around the den. To a kit it would seem quite bright but it was actually a little dark.
~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 25th, 2020, 03:02 PM
She stuck her head out of the den and looked at the sun. She backed away and stumbled into her mom. Ahh! My eyes! she yowled a small yowl as the sun made her eyes very sensitive for that time. What was that? she asked while recovering her eyes. Mentallyunstable

ciitrus--fruitz
July 25th, 2020, 03:04 PM
Mosskit smiles. "Ok, cool. Now... leader says, swish your tail!" He swishes his tail as well, just because. ~RooRoo~ gs29513 (Sure, maybe!)

DustyRose
July 25th, 2020, 03:05 PM
Burningkit comes over. "I'll have my apprenticeship in a moon." she says, sulking. mellifluentCurator

~RooRoo~
July 25th, 2020, 03:07 PM
She swished her black tail the light reflecting off the white tip on her tail. She giggled and smiled at mosskit. mellifluentCurator gs29513

kieryn
July 25th, 2020, 03:09 PM
Mentallyunstable

Maplekit was curled in a tiny ball the only part of her showing was her bright red back. she sneezed and curled into foxblaze more.

Exis
July 25th, 2020, 03:09 PM
“That’s the sun sweetie.” Foxblaze laughed as she spoke.
~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 25th, 2020, 03:11 PM
Oh. she mewed thinking... sun. Hmm. (Sorry I typed normally for my eyes what is that. It meant to be like. Ahh! Eyes! What’s wat?) Mentallyunstable

ciitrus--fruitz
July 25th, 2020, 03:17 PM
She swished her black tail the light reflecting off the white tip on her tail. She giggled and smiled at mosskit. mellifluentCurator gs29513
Mosskit smiled back at her. "Ok, um.. Blink three times!" gs29513

"Oh,l he says, regarding the other kit with slight disdain. "That's cool." Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 25th, 2020, 03:20 PM
She narrows her eyes and let's out a hiss at him mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
July 25th, 2020, 03:33 PM
She narrows her eyes and let's out a hiss at him mellifluentCurator
He glares at her. "Can you leave me alone? I'm trying to play a game with my friends." He flicks his head in irritation. "I mean, unless you want to put aside your ego and join us."

stag
July 25th, 2020, 03:37 PM
He glares at her. "Can you leave me alone? I'm trying to play a game with my friends." He flicks his head in irritation. "I mean, unless you want to put aside your ego and join us."

*Darkkit jumped at Burningkit and got in Burningkits face. He was taller* If you wanna fight you got one. *He hissed into BurningKits ear* How about you stop hissing and go become an appertince, oh wait your delayed a Moon. Radiantshine300

kieryn
July 25th, 2020, 03:39 PM
*Darkkit jumped at Burningkit and got in Burningkits face. He was taller* If you wanna fight you got one. *He hissed into BurningKits ear* How about you stop hissing and go become an appertince, oh wait your delayed a Moon. Radiantshine300

Frostkit was tired of this. she walked over and picked up darkkit by his scruff and plopped him down and hissing "darkkit you need to get your act together and if you wanna start a fight you need to not do it here, knock it off or i will bring you to lionstar do you understand.

ciitrus--fruitz
July 25th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Mosskit's frown lessens a bit when his best friend tries to help him. "Thank you, Darkkit," he whispers, grateful for his friend's tenacity.

Mosskit frowns again when Frostkit does this. "Hey, leave him alone! He's just trying to help me, and you're not our parent just because you're older!" kieryn

stag
July 25th, 2020, 03:41 PM
Never touch me again! *He hissed*

kieryn
July 25th, 2020, 03:42 PM
Never touch me again! *He hissed*

"thats it" she picked him up by the scruff and stomped into the leaders den bumping into a few things.

stag
July 25th, 2020, 03:43 PM
*Darkkit kicked her then got free, he walked back to the nursery*

stag
July 25th, 2020, 03:43 PM
*Redspot covered him in his tail*

DustyRose
July 25th, 2020, 04:07 PM
"Maybe once you stop making fun of me."

ciitrus--fruitz
July 25th, 2020, 04:13 PM
"Maybe once you stop making fun of me."
Mosskit glares at her harder. "I'm not making fun of you! I'm just doing exactly what you do all the time!"

DustyRose
July 25th, 2020, 04:15 PM
"What is it that I do all the time?" @nellifluentCurator

kieryn
July 25th, 2020, 04:20 PM
Maplekit mewed and rolled over on her back "w-where am i?"

XxFallxX
July 25th, 2020, 04:42 PM
He padded into the nursery and layed down getting comfortable.

Inconsistency
July 25th, 2020, 04:42 PM
D-darkkit? She asked he was being a bit prickly now is he ok? Are you ok? She asked again worried now ( Please read the other comment I made a few pages ago please. DragonClaw.. )

Exis
July 25th, 2020, 04:44 PM
“I wouldn’t go out for a bit.” Foxblaze mewed giving Maplekit a lick o the head.
~RooRoo~ kieryn

stag
July 25th, 2020, 04:48 PM
Im fine, just pissed! *Darkkit said,he looked at burningkit anger in his eyes* TheShadowAnimal

gs29513
July 25th, 2020, 05:13 PM
Um, Milkykit, do you think we should scoot? Rushkit whispered, seeing the other kits fighting. ~RooRoo~

stag
July 25th, 2020, 05:21 PM
*Redspot Sighed,he was stressed. He could keep up with this,He was about to break down so he left the den, into the clearing* [OPEN]

Inconsistency
July 25th, 2020, 05:34 PM
Ignore them, you shouldn’t have to deal with them! You can let any cat know if you need help you know. She told him softly { DragonClaw.. }

-Ash-
July 25th, 2020, 05:39 PM
Ebonykit sat next to Redspot. "What's wrong? You look sad." DragonClaw.

stag
July 25th, 2020, 05:43 PM
*Redspot looked at the kit* My brother riverwhisker,he's going to starclan soon.

-Ash-
July 25th, 2020, 05:46 PM
"Why?" DragonClaw.

stag
July 25th, 2020, 05:58 PM
I dont know. why, But he will be leaving Riverclan soon, Im sure of it.

-Ash-
July 25th, 2020, 05:59 PM
"Don't be sad!" DragonClaw.

stag
July 25th, 2020, 06:03 PM
*Redspot liked the kit, he smiled* Its werid, I cant really explain it. *He nodded and eft the den, hiss ears down*

-Ash-
July 25th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Ebonykit went back to his nest; he was tired.

Rani
July 25th, 2020, 07:06 PM
Loud. Snakekit could tell these were words now though some of the bigger ones she didnt understand. Still the words were too loud, where were they coming from! Guess she'd only know by opening her eyes. Slowly blinking vibrant green eyes open Snakekit blearly swung her head around to look at the area around her. Ah yes, colourful blobs were making the sounds, of course. Still she hissed at them just in case that'd make them stop before burrying her head in soft warm milky smelling mothers side, not to suckle just kinda sticking her head in her mothers belly fluff. At least warm mother sounded better than the other noises.
Mentallyunstable ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 25th, 2020, 07:29 PM
Ya! she mewed then backed away. gs29513
Huh? Wha you mean? she asked. Then saw her sisters green eyes. Ooh! Pretty! Rani Mentallyunstable

Exis
July 25th, 2020, 07:34 PM
Foxblaze let out a mrrow of laughter at the cranky kit. “It’s alright little one, there’s nothing to fear.” she mewed softly to the kit before turning to Fernkit, “She does have pretty eyes doesn’t she, but so do you.”
Rani ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 25th, 2020, 07:34 PM
She didn’t blink but then she had to blink so she blinked once. mellifluentCurator

~RooRoo~
July 25th, 2020, 07:37 PM
She smiled at the older bigger cat. The beautiful green eyes. She was hypnotized. Very pwetty eyes! Mentallyunstable Rani

ciitrus--fruitz
July 25th, 2020, 07:53 PM
Mosskid decides to ignore Burningkit. He laughs when Milkykit blinks once and says, "Haha, you're sneaky! Ok, Leader says... go on your hind legs!" Radiantshine300 ~RooRoo~

Roseleader
July 25th, 2020, 08:09 PM
RoseKit just lays in the corner

DustyRose
July 25th, 2020, 08:18 PM
She hisses. "Are you one moon old? This is a baby game!" mellifluentCurator

Rani
July 25th, 2020, 08:23 PM
Snakekit stirred more, she was determined to not speak until she was sure she could do it good but still wanted to understand the world around her. Snakekit swung her head around to stare at her sister... Which certainly was a sister all right, investigation complete. She looked around wide eye'd but silent trying to understand everything in the nursery finally making the connection between Twigkit and loud squeaky noise and taking in her mothers looks. Snakekit refocused on her sisters curious about this other kit, she reached out a soft paw and gently tried to poke at her sibling curious to see a reaction.
~RooRoo~ Mentallyunstable

~Berry~
July 25th, 2020, 08:29 PM
Dovekit played with a leaf.

Leopardkit fell asleep

gs29513
July 25th, 2020, 08:39 PM
Backing away, Rushkit squeezed out of the den, and into the clearing. She was free! Come on Milkykit! she mewed. Let's go see the apprentices den! (I'll mention you there.) ~RooRoo~

ciitrus--fruitz
July 25th, 2020, 09:08 PM
She hisses. "Are you one moon old? This is a baby game!" mellifluentCurator
"Oh, be quiet," Mosskit says, bristling slightly. "I don't care if it's a baby game, it's fun! And I'm gonna play it as much as I want!" Radiantshine300
Mosskit is a little sad to see Rushkit go, but if she and Milkykit were going to the Apprentice's den, he'd gladly join them. "Hey, can I come with you guys," he says. ~RooRoo~ gs29513

DustyRose
July 25th, 2020, 09:13 PM
"Well it's stupid. And boring." mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
July 25th, 2020, 09:20 PM
"Well it's stupid. And boring." mellifluentCurator
"That's your opinion," he says. "Just because you don't like something doesn't mean the rest of us aren't allowed to do it."

DustyRose
July 25th, 2020, 09:23 PM
She's just really salty because he made fun of her )) Burningkit narrows her eyes and stares at the nursery ceiling. mellifluentCurator

Roseleader
July 25th, 2020, 09:31 PM
RoseKit is bored and lays in the corner with nothing to do.

ciitrus--fruitz
July 25th, 2020, 09:37 PM
Radiantshine300 He ignores her, focusing instead on grooming himself.

DustyRose
July 25th, 2020, 09:39 PM
Burningkit glares at him. mellifluentCurator

Inconsistency
July 25th, 2020, 09:45 PM
Whitepaw know remembered why she came in here to visit darkkit and ask if he wanted some of the prey she got. Are you hungry? She asked sounding a bit awkward. { DragonClaw.. }

Exis
July 25th, 2020, 09:48 PM
Foxblaze couldn’t help but laugh at her kit, “Snakekit stop prodding your sister.” She mewed through the laughs.

Rani ~RooRoo~

kieryn
July 25th, 2020, 09:51 PM
“I wouldn’t go out for a bit.” Foxblaze mewed giving Maplekit a lick o the head.
~RooRoo~ kieryn

Maplekit squeaked and buried herself in her mother "mm warm"

gs29513
July 26th, 2020, 06:03 AM
Um, ok Rushkit mewed to Mosskit, unsure if she wanted anyone else coming. Turning to Milkykit, she asked Is Mosskit coming ok with you? ~RooRoo~ mellifluentCurator

Twigkit woke up to the sound of his moms laughter. It was a nice sound. After laying there, warm for a moment, he got up, and saw what she was laughing at. His siblings were pretty funny. They're a lot more wiggly this morning! he giggled. Mentallyunstable

stag
July 26th, 2020, 06:03 AM
No im fine. But thanks you Whitepaw. *He said to the new appertince*

XxFallxX
July 26th, 2020, 07:35 AM
NightKit stood up and padded out into the clearing for something to do.

~RooRoo~
July 26th, 2020, 08:22 AM
Um. Well ya. she said with a real smile. gs29513 mellifluentCurator

stag
July 26th, 2020, 08:32 AM
*Darkkit was sick of Burning* Leave Mosskit alone! How about you leave! Your not cute, you just stupid and ugly! *He said with a hissed* @Radientshine300 mellifluentCurator

Roseleader
July 26th, 2020, 09:05 AM
RoseKit leaves the nursey hoping for something to do.

ciitrus--fruitz
July 26th, 2020, 10:34 AM
Mosskit presses close to Darkkit, trying to calm him. "Hey, it's alright, it's ok," he meows. He feels bad because he knows that he's the one who started the fight. DragonClaw.

"Thank you guys!" Mosskit stands up, beaming, and pads over to the two she-kits, a little bounce in his step. ~RooRoo~ gs29513

~RooRoo~
July 26th, 2020, 10:39 AM
She smiled led at him her white paws padded as she left the nursery with her two best friends beside her. gs29513 mellifluentCurator

gs29513
July 26th, 2020, 10:45 AM
Following her sibling out, Rushkit gave a little skip. ~RooRoo~ mellifluentCurator

~Berry~
July 26th, 2020, 10:48 AM
Dovekit sat at the entrance as usual.
She held a shell that RedFang had found by the river.
She smelled inside it. Huh smells like.. Kittypet.
There was a piece of blue gray fur. The fur smells like darkkit kinda...

stag
July 26th, 2020, 11:51 AM
*Darkkit walked back in with Redspot* Lionstar has let me become a warrior again, Darkkit has been locked in this den for the next quater moon.If he must leave please one of you queens. Thank you

XxFallxX
July 26th, 2020, 02:01 PM
NightKit wondered who would mentor him.

Roseleader
July 26th, 2020, 02:55 PM
RoseKit is back in the den

Roseleader
July 26th, 2020, 03:03 PM
(Tiger,s family roleplay still needs a dad and at least two more litter mates)

Roseleader
July 26th, 2020, 03:12 PM
(are there any new posts) I guess not

Inconsistency
July 26th, 2020, 05:52 PM
Ok. She mewed. she padded out of the den with her fresh kill. { Cougar. }

Abyssopelagic
July 26th, 2020, 05:53 PM
Flyfur was trying to get some sleep, fitfully twisting and turning to her the right spot, which wasn't easy to do when expecting to kit any day.
Suddenly her breathing became laboured as a ripple of pain shot through her spine. She groaned and pushed herself up, kinda confused. It wasn't until her sides started to flutter with kicking and squirming and a contraction hit her that she realized she was kitting.
So much for a good night's sleep.

She looked about for Bumblebelly, these were his kits, too.
"Bumblebelly? Bumblebelly. The kits. I'm starting to go into kitting."
She reached for him. She hadn't had anyone last time, when she had Featherpaw and she'd been terrified and in pain. She was hoping this time to be different.
As the contractions continued, eventually she had the first kit. She hokked her claws into the embryonic sac carefully and brought it to her so she could remove it from the kit and begin cleaning it so it could get dry and warm before the next kit came.

When Bumblebelly hadn't shown up after she finished with the first kit, she scanned for another cat. She couldn't give birth and clean the kits.
Maybe when she'd only had one, but this obviously was a large litter.

Romulus BILL.
(can Firehawk step in and help?)

Roseleader
July 26th, 2020, 06:30 PM
RoseKit leaves the nursey to get somewhere quieter.

Roseleader
July 26th, 2020, 06:34 PM
RoseKit goes back into the nursey.

Rani
July 26th, 2020, 08:43 PM
Maaaaaybe Snakekit should listen to Foxblaze but in her defence she's only curious. She cocked her head at her mother eyes wide with a clear question of 'why?' all the while continuing to reach out a paw at Fernkit. Poke poke pokepokepokepokepoke. This was kinda fun! Her sisters side was all fluffy and squishy perfect for soft jabbing.

Mentallyunstable ~RooRoo~

teddy.
July 26th, 2020, 10:32 PM
Bumblebelly blinked.
It took him a moment to process the cries, the sounds. Oh Stars, was it another kitting again? He had barely recovered from Antfrosts litter and they were apprentices -- suddenly he was thrashed back into the action.
Oh stars, oh stars, oh stars! It was FLYFURS LITTER, HIS OWN!

Now was not the time to panic

"Uh, do you-you want a stick to bite onto or something?!" He grabbed a fat twig for her, shuffling in. He yelped when he noticed the first kit. Not only was he panicking but he was bloody late.

Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
July 26th, 2020, 11:05 PM
Flyfur hissed as suddenly a stick was pushed into her face, just a little startled.
"Agh! Just- clean them? So I don't have to reach around to grab them and please calm down, if anyone should be panicking, it's me and you are just stressing me."
She bit the stick anyway and clamped down on it. Whether it was because there were more kits or because their father was of a similar build to her, but she was hurting more than she had last time.
Suddenly she sneezed and there was the second. That had been the weirdest feeling ever and she hoped it never happened again.
Romulus

Arie
July 27th, 2020, 12:35 AM
-- Mumble --
{Hope its alright I time skip them <3}

Eelkit was snuggled up to his mother's belly, the dark striped kit not exactly caring much about what was going on in the world. Of course he was a moon old now and should be wandering around but in truth... he didn't want to. If Mam told him to go, he would, but if not he would just keep lying here and getting all the food and all the sustenance he needed. Turning around he peered up into his mother's eyes and opened his mouth slowly. "Can you give me a bath?" If she didn't that was fine but he was feeling somewhat dirty and that was okay too.

Exis
July 27th, 2020, 06:07 AM
“When they hit you back I don’t want to hear it.” Foxblaze mewed, a laugh hides within her voice. She turned to Twigkit, “They sure are. I think they’ll be up and running around with you in a few days.” She said to her eldest child.
gs29513 Rani ~RooRoo~

Abyssopelagic
July 27th, 2020, 06:43 AM
Eventually all 5 kits were born and cleaned up. Now they were all nice and fluffy.
Flyfur scooted them all closer to her belly to warm them and so they could nurse.
Ugh, she was tired, tired enough she struggled to keep her head up.
How in the four clans did a cat jump from having a single kitten litter to having a full five? With absolutely no letters in between?
She grumbled and finally allowed her head to rest.
She should probably name them but honestly, no thank you. Not right now.

Cave Slushie chaton hope Romulus

~RooRoo~
July 27th, 2020, 06:48 AM
She was very small so the pokes were strong and hard to her. Ow! her small soft paw tried to hit her older sisters head. The runt hit the head but it was harmless. Mentallyunstable Rani gs29513

Quasar
July 27th, 2020, 07:44 AM
-- Mumble --
{Hope its alright I time skip them <3}

Eelkit was snuggled up to his mother's belly, the dark striped kit not exactly caring much about what was going on in the world. Of course he was a moon old now and should be wandering around but in truth... he didn't want to. If Mam told him to go, he would, but if not he would just keep lying here and getting all the food and all the sustenance he needed. Turning around he peered up into his mother's eyes and opened his mouth slowly. "Can you give me a bath?" If she didn't that was fine but he was feeling somewhat dirty and that was okay too.

(That's fine <3)

Antfrost opened her eyes slowly as she heard her son talking. She was taking a light nap, so it was expected that she would be woken up by something, rather than her just waking up on her own. She blinked her eyes to rid them of any tiredness before looking at eelkit. It was relatively unusual of a kit to ask their mother to bathe them. Normally, they would whine and flail around, but this didn't seem to be the case. "Of course" she purred before dipping her head to start grooming his pelt. It felt like just yesterday when they were still newborns, unable to talk or look around. Her heart ached. She knew that Elktooth might never see his kits, and she also knew that she only had so much time with them before they moved on to being apprentices. But that was okay. She could deal with that when the time came. For now, she knew she should enjoy being with them, when they still relied on her.

Exis
July 27th, 2020, 07:52 AM
Shellkit blinked her eyes open and looked around. “Hey momma, what makes the chirp chirp sound?” she mewed trying to imitate a bird. She heard the sound again and leapt on top of her mother’s belly to get a better hearing range. “Momma there it was again!” she squeaked excitedly looking around for the source. All she saw were other cats and her eyebrows furrowed, “Why is someone making that sound?”
Mumble (I think she’s gonna be obsessed with sound and it’s gonna fuel her troublemaking lol.)

-Ash-
July 27th, 2020, 08:05 AM
EBonykit bounced over to Burningkit. "Burningkit! Let's explore camp!" Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 27th, 2020, 08:08 AM
Burningkit leaps into her paws. "Okay!" TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 27th, 2020, 08:15 AM
"WHere should we start..?" Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 27th, 2020, 08:16 AM
Burningkit's eyes sparkle. "Ooooooh I know!" TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 27th, 2020, 08:31 AM
"Where?" Radiantshine

DustyRose
July 27th, 2020, 08:54 AM
"We could pretend we're warriors on a super secret mission! We have to go into the warriors' den and get that stick," she says nodding to a stick showing in the den, "and then we take it back to the nursery! If we get it back to the nursery without being caught, our mission is successful! If a warrior catches us... well you know how warriors feel about kits being in the den." TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 27th, 2020, 08:57 AM
Ebonykit smiled. "Let's do it!" Radiantshine

gs29513
July 27th, 2020, 09:39 AM
YEAH! Then we can play loads of games and stuff! Twigkit squeaked happily, bouncing in a little circle. Friends were good! Mentallyunstable

Roseleader
July 27th, 2020, 10:29 AM
(RoseKit knows that the other kits have moms dads and littermates but that her,s is dead. She doesn,t really understand death yet though she knows what it is)

DustyRose
July 27th, 2020, 12:58 PM
Burnigkit walks into the nursery. TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 27th, 2020, 01:00 PM
'Why did you lie!?" Ebonykit shrieked. Radiantshine

DustyRose
July 27th, 2020, 01:01 PM
She spins around to face him, teeth bared. "I have no idea what you're talking about." TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 27th, 2020, 01:05 PM
"It was your idea to go in the Warriors' den!" Radiantshine

DustyRose
July 27th, 2020, 01:13 PM
"And it was your idea to instantly tell Horizonfur," she retorts. TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 27th, 2020, 01:14 PM
"Well... I... This is all your fault! It was YOUR idea!" Radiantshine

DustyRose
July 27th, 2020, 01:20 PM
"What's the big deal? We didn't even get into trouble?" TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 27th, 2020, 01:22 PM
"How do YOU know? How do YOU know that whoever that cat was won't tell Lionstar?" Radiantshine

DustyRose
July 27th, 2020, 01:30 PM
"Why would she waste Lionstar's time telling him something as stupid as simply going into the warriors' den?" she asks with a laugh TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 27th, 2020, 01:32 PM
"But... Doesn't everyone tell Lionstar everything?" Ebonykit cocked his head. This Clan stuff was confusing! Radiantshine

DustyRose
July 27th, 2020, 01:40 PM
She snorts. TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 27th, 2020, 01:42 PM
"Why are you laughing!?" He demanded. Radiantshine

DustyRose
July 27th, 2020, 01:46 PM
She keeps laughing really hard. TroubleandTsunami

~Berry~
July 27th, 2020, 01:47 PM
Dovekit sat at the entrance listings to everyones conversations.
I would tell Lionstar.
Dovekit mewed not seeing who was talking. Radiantshine TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 27th, 2020, 02:02 PM
"Who's there?" Ebonykit looked and saw Dovekit by the camp entrance. "You wouldn't..." Radiantshine SorrelFang

DustyRose
July 27th, 2020, 02:07 PM
Burningkit just laughs TroubleandTsunami SorrelFang

-Ash-
July 27th, 2020, 02:09 PM
Ebonykit sighed. Great. Burningkit thought he was dumb. Radiantshine SorrelFang

DustyRose
July 27th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Burningkit smiles. "Dovekit no one cares what YOU think Horizonfur shoulda done." SorrelFang

"What's Dovekit gonna do? Tell Lionstar?" she says and bursts out laughing again TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 27th, 2020, 02:16 PM
"WHy don't both of you just shut up?" he muttered quietly Radiantshine SorrelFang

sootsplashed
July 27th, 2020, 02:18 PM
Streamfoot padded in softly, "Thrushvine?" he whispered, "Are you in here?"

Sugarglider
The tired Thrushvine raised her head. "yes."
(how about we just do a timeskip, boom they are mates?)

DustyRose
July 27th, 2020, 02:46 PM
She shrugs and lies down on some moss TroubleandTsunami

Rani
July 27th, 2020, 02:59 PM
Snakekit blinked slowly confused by the thump to the head. That didn't hurt but it was the principle of it. Snakekit face moved to a small grin that slowly widened as she rolled to her paws and moved into a play crouch small butt and tail in the air wiggling playfully. If Fernkit didn't want to be pounced on she shouldn't have made such an enticing target, because now Snakekit was in a (silly looking) crouch and ready to pounce on her sister for the insult.

~RooRoo~

Rani
July 27th, 2020, 03:09 PM
Snakekit had been for for a bit now and was still as silent as she was when she was born, which meant no speaking only hissing like her namesake when annoyed. Still she had been watching everything and learning words so she wouldn't stumble over them like other kits who did so and sounded silly. Now she was ready but still needed a captive audience for her humble beginnings. Who to talk to? She hadn't really spent much time with her siblings but Fernkit and she was worried Fernkit wouldn't see how important her speaking was so that just left... Mom.
Snakekit stumbled to her feet and padded over to her mom, waiting patiently for the queen to notice her before getting slightly impatient and bursting out "Mom! I've got something to say!" Her voice may be squeaky and small but the abruptness of the words was still probably a shock.
Mentallyunstable

~Berry~
July 27th, 2020, 03:14 PM
Leopardkit yawned bored of all the other kits.

Exis
July 27th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Foxblaze did a double take at the clarity of her daughter’s words before smiling. “When you have something to say speak loud and proud. Your words are important.” She mewed, no daughter of hers would WAIT to speak. Fox-kits need no permission.
Rani

Rani
July 27th, 2020, 04:14 PM
Snakekit nodded seriously at her Mom and drew in a big breath before declaring "I am Snakekit! I am going to be the most fierce warrior riverclan has ever seen and charge into battle against bad cats with the greatest cats of riverclan! I wont let anything stop me and all cats that try will feel my fangs! You'll be the mother of the best warrior in all the clans!" Snakekit heaved in a couple breaths her before slightly stuttering "A-and I love you mom, you're pretty great." This sentence was less bold and turned into embarrassed mumbling as her ears pinked refusing to look at Foxblaze.
Mentallyunstable

Exis
July 27th, 2020, 04:45 PM
Foxblaze smiled at the determined kit before licking the top of her head. “I believe you. But being a warrior isn’t just about being good in battle. Plenty of bad cats are good in battle. Being a warrior means also being able to be soft on the inside too. You must care for your elders and clan mates as if they were your own flesh and blood. You might even have to take time off if you have kits like I did. That way you can raise the next warriors. Just like I am raising you and your siblings.” She mewed, she had no idea when she began knowing things but it was pretty nice. “I love you too my little snake in the grass. I knew from the moment you were born you would be fierce, that’s why your name is Snakekit.” Foxblaze purred. She quite enjoyed talking to Snakekit. She had the strangest feeling that she would turn out wide beyond her years. Foxblaze just hopped she would have fun all the same.
Rani

Rani
July 27th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Snakekit grumbled under her affection but didn't move unknowingly arching up into the grooming. She nodded at her mothers wisdom taking it to heart, it did make sense after all and Mom was a great warrior too and knew what she was doing. Then she started talking about kits. Snakekits face twisted in a disgusted bleh "Kits! Gross! I don't wanna have kits it looked awful when the queens had them ewwwww! I'll take care of the elders and everyone but having kits is gross and icky!" She shuddered at the idea, Snakekit didn't know why the idea seemed so bad to her but it seemed like the worst of fates to the kit. "Im gonna be the best and make you proud and be a great leader like Lionstar!" Anything to not have kits. Snakekit shook off her discomfort distracted by her mothers tail and twitched tempted to bat at it, thoroughly distracted but still sitting still for Foxblazes affection.
Mentallyunstable (Wonder why snakekit hates the idea of having kits lol. The irony is they are gonna have them eventually probably)

Puddle~
July 27th, 2020, 07:13 PM
Mentallyunstable Rani

Baykit had spent their past couple days lounging around, napping, and observing their littermates as they all played and chatted. Today was the day they were finally feeling up for doing all those things themselves. So, tumbling out of the nest, they shook out their fluffy fur and wobbled over to where their mother and Snakekit were talking. Despite the fact that they were the first-born of the litter, this was actually the first time they'd be talking to anyone--which meant it was later than a majority of their other littermates. Still, through listening and observing silently, they'd managed to pick up on many different words. Now came the time to put those words to use. "Hello, hello. I hope I'm not interrupting anything too important. What're you guys talking about?" At first, the words felt slightly strange as they rolled off their tongue, but they were convinced the feeling would become natural with time and repetitive speaking. Talking felt new and exciting, and they wanted to go off with speech, but they kept quiet while waiting for a response, wanting to make a good impression, despite the fact that this was literally their family they were speaking to.

Abyssopelagic
July 27th, 2020, 11:37 PM
Flyfur finally decided she was rested enough to stop and think about names for the kits.
Beekit had been on a whim since he looked very much like Bumblebelly. Halfkit.... the most obvious choice was the small dark tabby girl with paler speckling on half of her face.
The little grey kit's whiskers fluttered in their sleep and reminded her much of a moths wing beats. Mothkit. Another kit looked like Bumblebelly but something in the way she..... the way she moved reminded her of the Medicine Cat of Shadowclan from..... quite a few moons ago. Her name had been Agaveheart. And so.... Agavekit.
She's not quite sure why she named the last one Cicadakit, it just seemed to fit him.

Cave Slushie hope chaton

teddy.
July 28th, 2020, 05:54 AM
Bumblebelly felt useless but there wasn't really much he could do in the situation like that, there was a reason a lot of medicine cats didn't attend knitting.
He have her a gentle lick on the forehead, admiring the kittens with is bright green eyes.
Carefully and quietly, he left the nest to go gather new bedding and moss for her. He figured she needed to rest, nobody needed a great big oof like him hanging over their body.

Silently, Bumblebelly left the nursery.

Rainquail (for the last time?! dun dun dunnnn)

Abyssopelagic
July 28th, 2020, 06:02 AM
((You make me cry))

Flyfur watched Bumblebelly leave, a sadness in her eyes as they slid back to the kits and her belly. She felt just as lonely now as she had with Featherkit.
But why? Bumblebelly very obviously cared about her and the kits. And yet, he had become distant from everyone. Perhaps that was why.
Perhaps she felt his distance was abandonment of an equal measure. It wasn't fair to hold that against him, but she couldn't help it, couldn't help how it made her feel, couldn't help comparing it to previous moments in her life that looked so similar it made her ache.

Romulus

Exis
July 28th, 2020, 07:33 AM
“When you become leader, remember to be cautious of who you make your deputy.” Foxblaze mewed, something about being the heir to a whole clan could turn cats insane. She finished giving Snakekit a bath as she saw her become fixated on her tail. She wiggled it around for them to play with before hearing the call of another child. “You’re not interrupting anything too importantly, Although I’m quite enjoying how articulate you two are.” She mewed smiling. It was true she was proud of her babies for being sick strong speakers.
Rani Puddle~

~RooRoo~
July 28th, 2020, 07:35 AM
The small runt kit had turned her head then realized what was happening. Oh no. Please, don’t. she mewed after a little bit of the silly crouch. Rani

Roseleader
July 28th, 2020, 09:32 AM
RoseKit lays in the corner

BEAR.
July 28th, 2020, 12:21 PM
Firehawk admittedly hadn't gotten into the swing of things as much as he'd liked to have. Though he loved kits dearly, trying to enter the den now that it was his new home felt immensely overwhelming when he hadn't frequented it in some time.

There were dozens of kits in the den, and the sheer understanding a good portion of them likely had no parental influence broke his heart. Firehawk would try to fill the void.. but he recognized the chances of him getting anywhere with it was slim. He was only one cat, and an old one at that. He couldn't imagine seeing it to many of their warrior ceremonies, though he would try.

Taking residence in an unclaimed nest, Firehawk let out a rumbly purr as settled in to watch the bustling nursery.

Roseleader
July 28th, 2020, 01:54 PM
RoseKit walks around the nursey hoping someonwe will play with her but she knows it,s not likely.

Aspensong
July 28th, 2020, 02:10 PM
"Yeah, I was at the meeting." meowed Aspenkit TheShadowAnimal

XxFallxX
July 28th, 2020, 05:10 PM
"Hiya!" NightKit greeted. He hasn't seen this cat around before so he wanted to introduce himself. "I'm NightKit! Who are you?" BILL.

Inconsistency
July 28th, 2020, 06:17 PM
(Whitepaw is busy now so... if you want to talk to here she is not in the nursery. Aspensong. )

Roseleader
July 29th, 2020, 08:38 AM
RoseKit lays in the corner

kieryn
July 29th, 2020, 09:13 AM
Mentallyunstable

Maplekit squeaked and whined, she was tiny and absolutely freezing. She wanted to stay with her mother forever "mom whats on my back?" a leaf rested on her bafck but she couldnt get it off.

Exis
July 29th, 2020, 10:23 AM
Foxblaze laughed a bit as she lifted the leaf off her daughter and placed it in front of her. “That’s a leaf my love.” She mewed before picking her up and placing her by her stomach to warm the cold kit up.
kieryn

-Ash-
July 29th, 2020, 02:12 PM
Ebonykit stomped into the nursery. He looked around for Burningkit. "Burningkit? AT least we can be apprentices together now..." Radiantshine

DustyRose
July 29th, 2020, 02:16 PM
Burningkit looks up. "Hmmmm...?" She says vaguely. TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 29th, 2020, 02:18 PM
"Lionstar delayed my ceremony even longer." He sat down. He wasn't about to mention that it was partially Buningkit's fault. Radiantshine

DustyRose
July 29th, 2020, 02:35 PM
"How much longer?" She asks in mock concern, @TroubleadnTsunami

-Ash-
July 29th, 2020, 03:07 PM
"Another half a moon. So a whole moon." Radiantshine

DustyRose
July 29th, 2020, 03:09 PM
Who knew kittens did math xD )) Burning kit shrugs. "So?" TroubleandTsunami:DaGreatFrendo

-Ash-
July 29th, 2020, 03:14 PM
(xD) "And Lionstar thinks it's my fault Amberkit left camp even though she fllowed me!" Radiantshine

DustyRose
July 29th, 2020, 03:18 PM
Burningkit shrugs. "So?" @Ally TroubleandTsunami

kieryn
July 29th, 2020, 03:51 PM
Foxblaze laughed a bit as she lifted the leaf off her daughter and placed it in front of her. “That’s a leaf my love.” She mewed before picking her up and placing her by her stomach to warm the cold kit up.
kieryn

Maplekit snuggled in blinking as she did "whats so funny mom?"

XxFallxX
July 29th, 2020, 08:05 PM
He walked out of the den into the clearing.

kieryn
July 29th, 2020, 10:18 PM
He walked out of the den into the clearing.

Frostpaw heard his paw steps and mewed hello from the clearing where she was sitting with salmon and almondbush.

Puddle~
July 30th, 2020, 01:48 AM
Mentallyunstable Rani

”Phew, that’s a relief” they mewed, glad to hear assurance that they hadn’t barged in on anything too important. And when Foxblaze gave the compliment, Baykit gleamed and returned the smile, yellow eyes glittering with happiness. “Aw, thanks mom! I bet it’s because we have the absolute best mom in all of RiverClan! Wait, no—the best mom out of all the clans!” There was of course bias, and they would expectedly favor their own mother over a random other one, but they really did mean what they said. They felt lucky to have Foxblaze and all their littermates to play and snuggle with. Not every kit got the same chance.

Roseleader
July 30th, 2020, 07:49 AM
RoseKit lays in the corner like usual.

StealthWarrior
July 30th, 2020, 09:35 AM
The tired Thrushvine raised her head. "yes."
(how about we just do a timeskip, boom they are mates?)
(Yes pls)
Streamfoot bent down to lick his mate’s head,”I wonder where the kits are. That grow up so fast.”

Roseleader
July 30th, 2020, 09:44 AM
(tiger,s family roleplay is still open!) (She,s a kittypet)

Roseleader
July 30th, 2020, 11:11 AM
RoseKit sits up.

CrystalLune
July 30th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Ferntail cleans and feeds ivykit

Roseleader
July 30th, 2020, 03:53 PM
Are there any new posts

CrystalLune
July 30th, 2020, 04:00 PM
Yah i am on if you want to rp Roseleader

Rani
July 30th, 2020, 07:39 PM
Snakekit cocked her head at her sister a mischievous grin on her face. The clear question of 'why?' showed in her eyes as she started to creep closer playfully swishing her tail. Fernkit better give a good excuse if she didn't want to get pounced on by the playful Snakekit.

~RooRoo~

Rani
July 30th, 2020, 07:45 PM
Snakekits purr was dragged out of her chest despite grumbling about the grooming. "Mooooooom Im cleeeean." She whined even as her voice rumbled with the purring. Still even after her bath Mom was probably saying something important, don't get distracted by the swishy tai- Snakekit lunged at the tail.
Trying to bat at it and pin it Snakekit was enraptured by the movements bouncing around in a wild attempt to grab it. "Baykit help me!" She squeaked at the incoming sibling as the tail slipped out of her grasp, this foe was too hard for the she cat to face alone.

Mentallyunstable Puddle~

The Shadow Flower
July 30th, 2020, 07:46 PM
VixenKit would pounce on a piece of moss, biting at the bedding as she kicked it with her hind legs.
Take That! You’ll regret crossing RiverClan, moss!
The fox-like kit would continue to attack the moss ball, it eventually tearing apart.
Once she had destroyed her first enemy she’d pounce on another, her tiny teeth grabbing the moss.
*open*

Exis
July 30th, 2020, 07:48 PM
Foxblaze laughed as Snakekit pounced on her tail before catching Vixenkit out of the corner of her eye. “There’s an even bigger enemy over here.” She said smiling warmly at one of her quieter kits.
Rani Midnight-Pastel Puddle~

~RooRoo~
July 30th, 2020, 07:54 PM
Please no. the younger, smaller kit cowered. Rani

The Shadow Flower
July 30th, 2020, 08:00 PM
VixenKit would look over at her mother before her sight moved to SnakeKit.
She’d crouch, creeping towards her sibling.

She’d pounce at her sibling, leaping through the air.
RAAAARRRRRRRR!

Rani

Rani
July 30th, 2020, 08:40 PM
Snakekit narrowed her eyes at her sister weighting the pro's and cons. As a yawn interrupted her play with Fernkit she broke out of her crouch, too tired to pounce on the runt today. But as she left she made a paw gesture at her sister promising that she'd get her later, just you wait...
~RooRoo~

Rani
July 30th, 2020, 08:45 PM
And up Snakekit went, ladies and gentlemen we have lift off! Surprised completely by Vixenkit Snakekit jumped straight up a yelp escaping her the little kit went scrabbling over the ground in panic hiding behind her mother. Finally getting her bearing Snakekit looked around Foxblaze and saw that Vixenkit was her attacker, the nerve! "You!" she howled in mock rage "You will pay for your betrayal sister! Feel my rage!" Fur puffed up Snakekit bounded over ready to pounce Vixenkit into the bedding for surprising her.
Mentallyunstable Midnight-Pastel

Exis
July 30th, 2020, 08:48 PM
Foxblaze laughed at her two kits, “Snakestar and Vixenstar are fighting again are they?” She mewed before seeing Snakekit run from behind her, sending her into another burst of laughter.
Midnight-Pastel Rani

The Shadow Flower
July 30th, 2020, 08:52 PM
Foxblaze laughed at her two kits, “Snakestar and Vixenstar are fighting again are they?” She mewed before seeing Snakekit run from behind her, sending her into another burst of laughter.
Midnight-Pastel Rani
And up Snakekit went, ladies and gentlemen we have lift off! Surprised completely by Vixenkit Snakekit jumped straight up a yelp escaping her the little kit went scrabbling over the ground in panic hiding behind her mother. Finally getting her bearing Snakekit looked around Foxblaze and saw that Vixenkit was her attacker, the nerve! "You!" she howled in mock rage "You will pay for your betrayal sister! Feel my rage!" Fur puffed up Snakekit bounded over ready to pounce Vixenkit into the bedding for surprising her.
VixenKit would dash back from her sister’s attack, before doing a u-turn back towards SnakeKit.
She’d turn to her mother, her eyes wild with laughter.
There shall never be peace between us!
She’d dart back and forth, before hiding in a large pile of moss.

Rani
July 30th, 2020, 09:01 PM
Snakekit did not return the battlecry with words, true to her normal method of communication Snakekit was doing her best impression of an annoyed adder hissing playfully at the 'hiding' Vixenkit. Crawling on top of the moss pile she did a scan over the area before spotting Vixenkit and jumping from the top of the pile to try and jump on her.

Exis
July 30th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Foxblaze looked at the two kits play and though of how happy she was now that they were here. So what if it wasn’t planned, they were amazing.
Rani Midnight-Pastel

Puddle~
July 30th, 2020, 10:22 PM
Rani Midnight-Pastel Mentallyunstable

Baykit frowned in the realization that Snakekit has asked them to help catch Foxblaze’s tail, and all they’d done was stand there doing nothing. Whoops. But maybe it wasn’t too late to make it up to her. By their mother’s commentary, it looked like this was a battle between Snakekit and Vixenkit... err... Snakestar and Vixenstar. It would’ve been fun to join in the game as Baystar, but they had a different idea in mind.

Dashing up to Snakekit and the pile of moss containing Vixenkit, Baykit announced proudly. “Snakestar, have no fear! Your deputy... uhh...” They thought quickly, trying to scrape together a cool sounding name. “... your deputy Bayhollow is here!!” Letting out a squeaky laugh, they circled around the pile, ready to catch Vixenkit once she came out of hiding.

Exis
July 31st, 2020, 02:02 AM
( Lynxpaw )

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 31st, 2020, 02:12 AM
Dogflame entered the nursery. He was sure Foxblaze had told him to drop by. He glanced around, spotting the queen and her 6 kits. The young warrior padded slowly over to the group. "Hi Foxblaze" he greeted his best friend.

[ Sorry for mentioning you all without talking about it first ]
[ Rani Midnight-Pastel kieryn ~RooRoo~ Puddle~ gs29513 Mentallyunstable ]