PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45

CatontheMoon
March 25th, 2023, 11:10 AM
Deerkit (he/him)
fluffy dark brown tabby tom with a kinked tail

Deerkit lifted his head as a somewhat familiar scent drifted into his surroundings. He let out a loud meow as he recognized the smell of him and his sibling's new caretaker.
The tabby kitten always let out ear-piercing squeals whenever they groomed him or laid beside him. He had only known the warm, milky aroma of his mother for a few short moments so being adjusted to this new caretaker wasn't too difficult for him.

Deerkit sniffed out a new odor, one that was wet and hard to take in so suddenly. But Deerkit soon came to like this new aroma. He meowed loudly, frantic to taste this new food.

( Karlo , -Ash- , effervescent. )

MORBID
March 25th, 2023, 11:34 AM
Applekit:A broad shouldered Brown cat with amber eyes

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Apple kit stops taking luscious bites out of the fish and begins to looks over to deerkit as he starts yowling. The brown kit was curious about the causes for all this rukus.

"What's wrong?" They asked "Do you not like to food?"
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

sol.
March 25th, 2023, 12:41 PM
LILYCREEK

The forever queen was walking at into the nursery with a couple wads of moss in her mouth, soaked in water. She took noticed of her daughter(?) with her kits in the corner; Deerkit, Cherrykit, and She'll kit. She smiled as best she could around the moss, giving the young warrior a friendly wave of her tail, before going around to pass out moss-fuls of water to the residents.

She held the last one in her mouth as she walked over to the family, dropping the moss next to the kits. "Have some water with that," she murmured to the kits, gently nudging them to the food and drink placed in front of them. She turned to Silversnow, bopping her affectionately on the head with her nose. "Hey, darlin'. How're you all holding up?"

[ effervescent. CatontheMoon -Ash- Karlos ]

Rose
March 25th, 2023, 07:12 PM
Flintfang .. lurked in a corner for hidden reasons.

-Ash-
March 25th, 2023, 09:21 PM
Cherrykit
________

Cherrykit blinked the sleep out of her eyes as she felt her sibling stir. She let out a mewl, snuggling closer to Silversnow. But then they smelled something good. It smelled really good. Salty, kind of, but good.

The calico let out a loud meow, hungry and wanting to try the new food. She wriggled away from her caretaker (mother? she wasn't quite sure) to try to get closer to the fish, wanting to try it.

// effervescent. CatontheMoon Karlos sol.

serendipity.
March 26th, 2023, 06:49 AM
Kitekit rolled around.

MORBID
March 26th, 2023, 11:26 AM
Applekit: a broad shouldered brown kit with amber eyes.

“We all have our flaws. But we overcome them. And sometimes, it's our flaws that make us who we are.”

~Loona Hellhound~
March 27th, 2023, 08:02 AM
https://static.wixstatic.com/media/cf7d81_d58bba2f7f654c599b39bd43ffc4c612~mv2.png/v1/fill/w_153,h_153,al_c,q_85,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01,enc_auto/cf7d81_d58bba2f7f654c599b39bd43ffc4c612~mv2.png
✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿ ❁❁✧
~Moonspot~
~Genderfluid/Queen~
{ sol. }
✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿ ❁❁✧

Moonspot soon padded to the entrence to the nursery, she was abit shy at first but soon took slow breaths before peeking her head into the nurserys door she looked about in awe at the amount of queens and kits about. she smiled softly as her heart warmed seeing the little ones about, thinking of her own that was soon to come. she then moved her self to go in looking about smileing softly before sitting at the entrence. "Excuse me, i-im sorry to be a bother to you all but, im Moonspot, a newly joining queen. i was told to come see Lilycreek by Pikestar." she said her tail going over her paws shyly as shy smiled.

SoulJoy
March 27th, 2023, 09:05 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lavenderkit (She/her)
Chimera she-cat kit with a scarred left face and torn ear
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lavenderkit was bored, she saw as all the other kits were playing but she didn't want to rudely interrupt them. She sighed hoping that maybe some kit or queen would approach her. Watching the nursery silently. Maybe they're scared. It might be because of my scar. She became deeply saddened by her sudden thought knowing that it might be true.

Doom
March 27th, 2023, 10:27 AM
PALEMOTH ✿ THEY/THEM | nykyrian

Palemoth's pelt itched with the need for something to do. They haven't been scheduled on any patrols lately, so they figured a visit to the nursery would do them some good. At least one of those little boogers would be eager to learn something from them, no?

Poking their cream-colored head into the nursery, Palemoth announced themself. "Good morning, little ones," They stepped inside, dipping their head at any queens who may look over to them. "If anyone is interested in learning a hunters crouch from your good pal Palemoth, then please gather 'round!" Scooting themself further into the den, the small warrior took a seat and waited patiently for any munchkins to approach them. A smile curled their muzzle as they looked around, recalling faint memories of when they were a kitto. Ahhh, good times...

sol.
March 27th, 2023, 01:48 PM
LILYCREEK

The large orange molly was gently putting away the mossballs the kits were playing with earlier, getting ready to check up on the snoring kits when she heard a voice call for her from the nursery. Her ears perked with interest. Cats normally didn't tell her they were sent by Pikestar, so it must be a newcomer.

"That would be me." Lilycreek gave a warm smile to the molly. "You're new? Please, come, settle in a nest. Pick any of the open ones." Then, the forever queen whisked off to grab a wad of moss (she made sure it wasn't one of the kits' precious mossballs) and hurried outside to collect some water for the molly.

Lilycreek clutched the wad of moss in her mouth and made her way over to the molly's chosen nest, placing it in front of her. "Here, in case you're thirsty. You stopped in at the perfect time, actually," she murmured. "The kits are having their nap time, so it isn't as loud as it should be in here." She cracked the queen a grin.

[ ~Loona Hellhound~ ]

Silverfur & Co
March 27th, 2023, 03:03 PM
Featherspirit purs and cleans Spiderkit and looks at them as they had been napping thier siblings still sleeping. Dirtfur

sol.
March 27th, 2023, 03:12 PM
Lilycreek was busy cleaning the nursery, sweeping up small piles of dust and bits of moss, shooing the mess outside before one of the kits should tempt themselves into jumping into it. The green pieces stuck to her shaggy tail, and her beat it a couple times on the ground in order to clear it out. The dust embedded into it make her sneeze.

[ SoulJoy - feel free to have Lavender pounce on her, or just come up to her. ]

SoulJoy
March 27th, 2023, 03:15 PM
Lavenderkit saw the queen and thought up a plan. How about I surprise her!
She crouches before pouncing on the queen. "Hey there! I'm Lavenderkit!" She introduced herself excitedly.

{ sol. }

sol.
March 27th, 2023, 03:35 PM
The queen let out a startled oof as she felt a weight hand in her. She turned her head, trying to identify her oppressor, before recognizing the little one who excitedly introduced herself.

"Hey yourself," she grinned. "You gave me quite the sacred, Lavendarkit. I'm Lilycreek. Whatcha doing out here?"

[ SoulJoy ]

SoulJoy
March 27th, 2023, 03:41 PM
"Nothing! I just saw a queen and felt like saying hi." She explained in a small mew.
Lavenderkit got off slowly and sat on the ground.

{ sol. }

Dirtfur
March 28th, 2023, 11:13 PM
Featherspirit purs and cleans Spiderkit and looks at them as they had been napping thier siblings still sleeping. Dirtfur

Spiderkit yawned, mewing whilst squirming away from his mother. Just a simple one word in his mind, alone.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 29th, 2023, 09:20 AM
https://static.wixstatic.com/media/cf7d81_d58bba2f7f654c599b39bd43ffc4c612~mv2.png/v1/fill/w_153,h_153,al_c,q_85,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01,enc_auto/cf7d81_d58bba2f7f654c599b39bd43ffc4c612~mv2.png
✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿ ❁❁✧
~Moonspot~
~Genderfluid/Queen~
{ sol. }
✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿ ❁❁✧

Moonspot smiled softly as she quietly padded over to a fresh nest and softly curled up onto her side as her tail layed in front of her. she smiled to the molly gently as she saw she had brought back a wad of moss back to her, then nodded in thanks. "Thank you very much, Yes i am new around here, i had just recently join actually, i had spoke to pikestar for my joining before comeing here" she said softly. she then listened as the molly stated that she had came at a good time for the kittens was takeing their nap times. she smiled softly as she looked around at all the other little ones. "their so calm when their sleep, ill keep as quiet as possable." she said smileing to the molly.

Silverfur & Co
March 29th, 2023, 11:50 AM
Spiderkit yawned, mewing whilst squirming away from his mother. Just a simple one word in his mind, alone.
"What's wrong spiderkit?" His mother Featherspirit mews softly as he tried to squirm away and she pulled him back to her.

MORBID
March 29th, 2023, 01:44 PM
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝
*Applekit*
about 6 moons old
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝
Apple kit started counting down the moons until they where going to be an aprentice. They laid there wondering what will happen after 8 moons have passed

RavensCall
March 29th, 2023, 11:12 PM
Ravenkit sleeps.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 30th, 2023, 09:41 AM
✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿ ❁❁✧
~Moonspot~
~Genderfluid/Queen~
✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿ ❁❁✧

Moonspot Didn't notice she had dozed off in her nest. soon had awoken she slowly batted her eyes as she looked about the nursery at the other Kits and queens as some were awake and some was still asleep in their nests as well. she then softly looked to her side seeing she still had the wad of moss still close she then took it into her mout takeing a drink of water from it as she did feel quite parched. she then set it back down beside her lifting her head as she got into a comfortable position. her mind started to drift off abit sending her into a state of a daze of thought as she softly smiled.

(Any One Can Interact with her if you wish ^w^)

MORBID
March 30th, 2023, 01:52 PM
Applekit

About 7 moons old
───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰───

Applekit woke up in a cold sweat yowling.They had witnessed the most vivid nightmare they have ever experienced. Their screaming was so loud til the point where they woke up their little sister, Daykit looking at them with understandable dissatisfaction.

Estelle
March 31st, 2023, 06:22 PM
Elkkit faceplanted.

Shinebird
April 2nd, 2023, 04:13 PM
Shinekit whisked her tail against her nest. “I’m bored!” She mewled pitifully. No one was in the den, but she groaned anyway. Shinekit looked up hopefully at the nursery entrance, but no one was there.

bite
April 2nd, 2023, 08:21 PM
Batkit kneaded the ground because they are a little bean.

Sun´Spots
April 2nd, 2023, 09:38 PM
the tabby kitten, Sunkit, blinked slowly as her eyes adjusted to the bright light. then, yawning, he got up awkwardly and advanced. With a snort of indignation, his paws struck a rock and he fell. Meowing, she got up and sat down. With her big green eyes, she surveyed the place with a watchful gaze. he lowered his head and licked his fur with a quiver of emotion. she couldn't wait to grow up and finally become an apprentice.

taillow
April 3rd, 2023, 02:56 PM
From the nursery where she was heavy with kits, ready to pop anyday now, Fawnlight's blue eyes were round with worry. Snarling and barking and the yowls of her Clanmates could be heard. What was happening? When had dogs come into the territory?? Was her family alright???

She tried to get to her paws, but her legs shook and down she slumped again in her nest. Part of her wanted to call out for Cloudjumper, for Beansprout or Wormbite... But instead she shrunk back against her nest and let out a whimper, closing her eyes and placing faith that the nursery entrance was guarded. Otherwise, she and her unborn kits wouldn't stand a chance.

[ closed ]

~Loona Hellhound~
April 3rd, 2023, 04:21 PM
✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿ ❁❁✧
~Moonspot~
~Genderfluid/Queen~
✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿ ❁❁✧

Moonspots ears perked up as she heard barking and snarling outside the nursery. she started to worry knowing that sound? Was there Dogs in the territory? her tail moved to lay in front of her guarding her kits in her belly as she listened to the commoten outside in worry. but she took deep breaths staying calm as best she can.

(Anyone can interact with her)

FruitBatz
April 3rd, 2023, 07:47 PM
The small she-cat dashes her way to a nesting area full of kittens, as she grins from ear to ear. She stops in her tracks realizing she went ahead of Beansprout, she sits down and waits patiently for him looking down sadly.

vellichor sol.

Sun´Spots
April 3rd, 2023, 09:19 PM
hearing the barking in the distance, Sunkit's fur stood on end and he meowed. Terrified, she looked around for some queen who could comfort her.

he glimpsed a tabby coat and ran towards the cat. she meowed and, eyes wide, she snuggled into the queen's fur without waiting for a response

~Loona Hellhound~
April 4th, 2023, 01:31 PM
✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿ ❁❁✧
~Moonspot~
~Genderfluid/Queen~
✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿ ❁❁✧

Moonspot was curled up in her nest in the nursery as she purred softly moveing her tail to softly rub her belly abit feeling abit hungry. she was abit weak to stand at the moment knowing she was dues any day now. she sighed softly, she was shy of speaking to the other queens in the nursery, cause she didnt know what they would think of her. she then shook her head, clearing the thought as she laied her head on her paws.

{ wren }

wren
April 4th, 2023, 01:45 PM
Goosecurl (https://lauren0williams03.wixsite.com/wrens-cats-n-stuff/copy-of-rabbitchatter-1) | They/Them
Short smoked tabby with a cream underbelly and pale yellow eyes

Goosecurl had just returned from a hunt, carrying with them a squirrel of all things. It was odd to see the thunderclan territory inhabitant all the way over here, but yet they were pleased with the catch and the chance to try it.

Pushing their way through a throng of warriors to head toward the nursery they gently poked a head in. “Moonspot” Goosecurl purred entering the den to see the near expecting Queen.
~Loona Hellhound~

~Loona Hellhound~
April 4th, 2023, 01:59 PM
✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿ ❁❁✧
~Moonspot~
~Genderfluid/Queen~
✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿ ❁❁✧

Moonspot Perked her ears up as she herd her name was called from the entrence. smileing as she saw her friend step into the nursery. she then lifted her head from her paws then dipped her head in greeting. "Goosecurl, its so nice to see you. how was your hunt today?" she said purring softly as she smiled to her her tail swaying around her.

{ wren }

sol.
April 4th, 2023, 02:01 PM
LILYCREEK

She was finishing up tidying an area of the nursery, brushing the dust away with her fluffy tail. She'd managed to get several piles, albeit small, of stray moss and trinkets that no kit wanted, and shuffled it all outside in a large puff of debris.

Right, she thought, let's see. There's Moonspot and Doeheart and some kit I don't recognize... there's little Briar and- wait.

She turned, puzzled. A kit she didn't know? She walked over, with a puzzled smile. "Hi, sweetie. What's you name? Who's your mama?" Maybe a queen had a new litter and didn't tell her? No, that wasn't exactly plausible. She always found out one way or another.

[ CocoCaramela ]

wren
April 4th, 2023, 06:56 PM
Goosecurl (https://lauren0williams03.wixsite.com/wrens-cats-n-stuff/copy-of-rabbitchatter-1) | They/Them

Goosecurl was pleased to see Moonspot, they had found themselves wanting to spend more and more time in the nursery with her. Whether it was because Moonspot, like themselves, had been a loner and were now adapting to clan life, or perhaps their own call to parenthood.

Goosecurl maneuvered around a few empty nests and opted to join Moonspot laying just beside her, dropping the catch between them and settling down comfortably. “Quite exhilarating I must say, we don’t get many squirrels down here. I was quite surprised when he hopped out onto the path ahead of me” Goosecurl mused giving the prey a gentle nudge with a paw. “How are you getting along? You look well”

~Loona Hellhound~

~Loona Hellhound~
April 5th, 2023, 08:54 AM
✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿ ❁❁✧
~Moonspot~
~Genderfluid/Queen~
✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿ ❁❁✧

Moonspot smiled as she watched Goosecurl come over and lay down beside her. she started to feel at ease as she felt calmer with one of her fellow outsiders with her in the clan, in her heart she felt she was at peace, knowing she had a friend along her journey. she then giggled when she said the squirrel jumped into her path. "Well they do tend to be one of the most clumsy ones of the critters around." she said as she looked at the small animal, she then diped her head to her question. "i been doing well yes, and so are my little kits to. i feel better in a new place, starting my new life here has been starting off well. she said smileing happily.

{ wren }

RavensCall
April 5th, 2023, 04:52 PM
Oleander(brown tabby she-cat with green eyes and a white chest, paws and muzzle)(she/her, cisgender female, 4 moons old)

Oleander boredly paced around, and then decided to practice her hunting on a mossball. "Hey, uh, do any of you know where I can find someone named Lilycreek?" She meowed, before cleaning her paws.

FruitBatz
April 5th, 2023, 06:13 PM
LILYCREEK

She was finishing up tidying an area of the nursery, brushing the dust away with her fluffy tail. She'd managed to get several piles, albeit small, of stray moss and trinkets that no kit wanted, and shuffled it all outside in a large puff of debris.

Right, she thought, let's see. There's Moonspot and Doeheart and some kit I don't recognize... there's little Briar and- wait.

She turned, puzzled. A kit she didn't know? She walked over, with a puzzled smile. "Hi, sweetie. What's you name? Who's your mama?" Maybe a queen had a new litter and didn't tell her? No, that wasn't exactly plausible. She always found out one way or another.

[ CocoCaramela ]

Moon pricked up her ears and turns to look at the large she-cat.

“I'm Moon! My momma is at her home, her name is…um….it’s……I-I don’t know my m-mommas name………” The small tabbymese falls silent for a while then starts speaking again…looking surprisingly happy?

“But I’m waiting for my big friend, he looks scary but he’s not!” Moon smiles a toothy grin, giggling.

vellichor sol.

//sorry if your getting this twice. My cousin said it needed more feeling in the dialogue and depth in the movement? :'] hope this looks better!\\

Morrigan
April 5th, 2023, 06:24 PM
Mistfire layed peacefully on her belly purring softly as she dreamed of beautiful kits that would oneday be her's until then she'd just have to be patient after all she'd have to go through great pain to meet but for now she was satisfied to wait.

sol.
April 5th, 2023, 06:50 PM
Oleander(brown tabby she-cat with green eyes and a white chest, paws and muzzle)(she/her, cisgender female, 4 moons old)

Oleander boredly paced around, and then decided to practice her hunting on a mossball. "Hey, uh, do any of you know where I can find someone named Lilycreek?" She meowed, before cleaning her paws.

"That would be me." The molly in question smiled as she saw the newcomer. She wasn't exactly phased anyone, seeing new cats around Riverclan ever since Pikestar opened their borders to those who sought refuge in their home. The large molly walked closer, a pleasantly puzzled look in her eyes. "What can I do for you?"

Moon pricked up her ears and turns to look at the large she-cat.

“I'm Moon! My momma is at her home, her name is…um….it’s……I-I don’t know my m-mommas name………” The small tabbymese falls silent for a while then starts speaking again…looking surprisingly happy?

“But I’m waiting for my big friend, he looks scary but he’s not!” Moon smiles a toothy grin, giggling.

vellichor sol.

//sorry if your getting this twice. My cousin said it needed more feeling in the dialogue and depth in the movement? :'] hope this looks better!\\

She gave a small reassuring smile. "Nice to meet you, Moon. I'm Lilycreek. You can call me Lily if you'd like. Let's be friends, yeah?"

She nodded. Young kits were usually prone to identify their mothers as "mom" rather than their names. That was okay. But, she was at her home? Did she abandon Moon? Lilycreek frowned to herself, careful not to let the kit see.

"Really now?" She smiled. "Who's this friend of yours, dear? Maybe we can go look for him together."

FruitBatz
April 5th, 2023, 07:37 PM
"That would be me." The molly in question smiled as she saw the newcomer. She wasn't exactly phased anyone, seeing new cats around Riverclan ever since Pikestar opened their borders to those who sought refuge in their home. The large molly walked closer, a pleasantly puzzled look in her eyes. "What can I do for you?"

She gave a small reassuring smile. "Nice to meet you, Moon. I'm Lilycreek. You can call me Lily if you'd like. Let's be friends, yeah?"

She nodded. Young kits were usually prone to identify their mothers as "mom" rather than their names. That was okay. But, she was at her home? Did she abandon Moon? Lilycreek frowned to herself, careful not to let the kit see.

"Really now?" She smiled. "Who's this friend of yours, dear? Maybe we can go look for him together."

Moon's orange eyes grew wide with excitement when she heard friends. The young she-cat smiled widely.

“Really! YAY! A new friend!” She shrieked with joy. “My friend is…uhhh… BreanSprite…Brean? Bean!” Moon takes a moment and blankly stares at LilyCreek, wondering whether she should leave or not before finally deciding.

“Ok!”

//@vellichor sol.\\

xavier.
April 5th, 2023, 07:51 PM
Raccoonpelt and Marigoldleap chatted with eachother

[ACTIVITY - CLOSED]

vellichor
April 6th, 2023, 03:27 AM
Beansprout (https://beansite.carrd.co/)
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Pushing his way into the nursery, Beansprout greeted Lilycreek with a dip of his head. "Well, I see you've already met RiverClan's newest stray kid," the siamese purred, whiskers twitching. With that, he attempted to touch his nose to Moon's head. "How do you like the camp so far?" he asked the kid with a tilt of his head and a small smile.

// sol. CocoCaramela \\

RavensCall
April 6th, 2023, 03:42 AM
sol.

Oleander dipped her head. "Well, Pikestar said to introduce myself to you," she meowed

FruitBatz
April 6th, 2023, 06:06 AM
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Pushing his way into the nursery, Beansprout greeted Lilycreek with a dip of his head. "Well, I see you've already met RiverClan's newest stray kid," the siamese purred, whiskers twitching. With that, he attempted to touch his nose to Moon's head. "How do you like the camp so far?" he asked the kid with a tilt of his head and a small smile.

// sol. CocoCaramela \\

Moon giggled then happily purred, “It soooo biiggg!”

The tiny kit's stomach then growled.

“But I’m hungry!” The Molly meowed, with that she plopped on the ground, whining.

// vellichor sol.\\

sol.
April 6th, 2023, 01:23 PM
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

// sol. CocoCaramela \\

Moon giggled then happily purred, “It soooo biiggg!”

The tiny kit's stomach then growled.

“But I’m hungry!” The Molly meowed, with that she plopped on the ground, whining.

// vellichor sol.\\

Ah, so the big friend was Beansprout. Lilycreek gave the tom a dip of her head in return, accompanied with a friendly smile. "Indeed I have. She'll fit right in." Moon had that kind of energy about her, that playfulness and curiosity.

Moon whined about her stomach, which made the queen smile. "Is that so? Let's go get you a snack then. What's your favorite, sweetheart?"

sol.

Oleander dipped her head. "Well, Pikestar said to introduce myself to you," she meowed

Lilycreek dipped her head in return, a sign of respect. "I see. Welcome to Riverclan, then." She found not asking where the cats were from made it easier to adjust. To accept. "Let's get you settled, yeah? There's some empty nests over there-" she pointed with her tail- "so pick any you'd like."

FruitBatz
April 6th, 2023, 01:46 PM
Ah, so the big friend was Beansprout. Lilycreek gave the tom a dip of her head in return, accompanied with a friendly smile. "Indeed I have. She'll fit right in." Moon had that kind of energy about her, that playfulness and curiosity.

Moon whined about her stomach, which made the queen smile. "Is that so? Let's go get you a snack then. What's your favorite, sweetheart?"

Lilycreek dipped her head in return, a sign of respect. "I see. Welcome to Riverclan, then." She found not asking where the cats were from made it easier to adjust. To accept. "Let's get you settled, yeah? There's some empty nests over there-" she pointed with her tail- "so pick any you'd like."

[ vellichor sol.]

Moon looked up at BeanSprout then at LilyCreek, smiling.

“I really like..um.. meesses!”

MORBID
April 7th, 2023, 06:41 AM
--------
Apple kit lays down

RavensCall
April 7th, 2023, 06:54 PM
sol.

Oleander nodded. "ummm ok..." she picked a nest and slept in it.

wren
April 10th, 2023, 11:37 PM
[FONT="Times New Roman"][FONT="Georgia"]

Goosecurl nodded, followed by a little snort for a laugh. "I suppose they are. I figured I shan't let the spoils of a good hunt go to waste though. I hear they are good and full of fat and nutrients. It'll help you keep your energy up" Goosecurl nudged the small furry creature toward Moonspot again, this time seeming somewhat more insistent.

"I wish I could explain to you how much that makes my heart soar my dear.I know it is difficult to adapt, but it must be reassuring to know the kittens will grow up with this security no?" the warrior passed a glance at Moonspots belly and then back down at their own. It felt silly... but they too felt a possibility of pregnancy. Who better to consult than Moon?
~Loona Hellhound~

~Loona Hellhound~
April 11th, 2023, 08:06 AM
~Moonspot~

Moonspot smiled softly as Goosecurl nudged the small creature to her. she then softly took it up in her mouth and set it in front of her
her tail swaying happily. "Aww dear, thank you, this brightens my day." she said purring softly. she then noticed her glance at her belly then back at her own. she smiled softly to her friend before nodding to her in aggrence. "You are right dear. haveing the security of our clan and many others watching out for us. it is reassuring to have the security around us." she said smileing to her warmly. she then leaned forward takeing a bite of the squarel, eating it happily. she then nuged it abit between the both of them looking to her friend. "Dont want you to not have at least a few bites of your spoils as well dear" she said giggling abit

{ wren }

Madelaine
April 12th, 2023, 02:36 PM
July

After being told where to go from a warrior the young 4 moon old tom padded into the Nursery. Would the queens kick him out with his outsider smell? Being extremely cautious the former scavenger kit stayed near the entrance to the den. Maybe he would wait to get invited in. Sure cats may be friendly just like Pikestar, but he wasn't about to take that chance. Some cats in alleyways weren't so friendly. There was a couple, but it still had been pretty rare.

[ sorry for the long wait. sol.; ]

SuspiciousMindz
April 12th, 2023, 09:55 PM
[Pondkit (https://suszone.weebly.com/pondkit.html)]
{open}

The young kit sat quietly in her nest, eyes shifting around the dim den she called home. She hadn't left the den yet and quite frankly. . . she didn't want to yet. She was just starting to wander away from nest, but even then, she preferred to stay cuddled up beside her mother and siblings.

[ Silverfur & Co for the mother mention, don't have to reply if you don't want to]

Silverfur & Co
April 13th, 2023, 03:29 AM
[Pondkit (https://suszone.weebly.com/pondkit.html)]
{open}

The young kit sat quietly in her nest, eyes shifting around the dim den she called home. She hadn't left the den yet and quite frankly. . . she didn't want to yet. She was just starting to wander away from nest, but even then, she preferred to stay cuddled up beside her mother and siblings.

[ Silverfur & Co for the mother mention, don't have to reply if you don't want to]

Featherspirit smiled at Pondkit and purs softly "be careful Pondkit." She mews looking at her. As well as glancing to the other kits whom seemed to be sleeping

wren
April 13th, 2023, 01:45 PM

Goosecurl smiled faintly, but didn’t seem to respond to Moonspot right away. Their mind was on other things, and it seemed that as soon as they laid down Coldmilk popped into their head. Goose turned to face moon as she offered forward the prey. “Moon.” their voice went slightly grave. “May I tell you something? I’m.. I wasn’t quite sure who to tell. I wasn’t even sure if I was going to say something.” their tail curled up and uncurled a few times. The previous light heartedness of conversation seemed to fade into nothing.

~Loona Hellhound~

Cornbread1233
April 13th, 2023, 09:00 PM
Beekit wandered around the den. She hadn't left the den many times yet, and had never ventured out without her mother, but she was getting bored. While the outside was scary and unfamiliar, the inside was becoming frustratingly too familiar. As she paced, she came across another kit she had never spoken to. Maybe facing her fears would be easier with a friend. "Hi! I'm Beekit. Do you want to go out and play?" she mewed
[ Silvershadow13 ]

Silvershadow13
April 13th, 2023, 09:10 PM
Beekit wandered around the den. She hadn't left the den many times yet, and had never ventured out without her mother, but she was getting bored. While the outside was scary and unfamiliar, the inside was becoming frustratingly too familiar. As she paced, she came across another kit she had never spoken to. Maybe facing her fears would be easier with a friend. "Hi! I'm Beekit. Do you want to go out and play?" she mewed
[ Silvershadow13 ]

-Juniperkit-

Our time here is precious
Don’t waste it worrying about past mistakes
Instead spend it with no regrets

Juniperkit looked up at the unfamiliar kit, focusing on her with her deep blue eyes, an expression of confusion, then friendliness went across Juniperkit’s face but then she gave a bright smile,
“Hello! I’m Juniperkit, and sure that sounds fun, what do you want to play?”

Cornbread1233
April 14th, 2023, 09:29 AM
-Juniperkit-

Our time here is precious
Don’t waste it worrying about past mistakes
Instead spend it with no regrets

Juniperkit looked up at the unfamiliar kit, focusing on her with her deep blue eyes, an expression of confusion, then friendliness went across Juniperkit’s face but then she gave a bright smile,
“Hello! I’m Juniperkit, and sure that sounds fun, what do you want to play?”

Beekit thought about what kits could play. "We can play hide and seek!" she suggested, "There's plenty of good hiding places around here"

Silvershadow13
April 14th, 2023, 09:35 AM
Beekit thought about what kits could play. "We can play hide and seek!" she suggested, "There's plenty of good hiding places around here"

Juniperkit

To play is to be carefree
Nothing is bad to me
Look what I can be

She got all excited,
" okay, you hide and I count" she told Beekit, closing her eyes " 1, 2, 3, 4, 5..." And so on

*Galaxy_Cats*
April 15th, 2023, 12:38 AM
{<DuckKit>}
-she opens her eyes and lets out a small mew,she then stretches out and yawns wide,glancing around at the area around her-
(open)

SoulJoy
April 15th, 2023, 01:02 AM
Lavenderkit
She-Cat//6 moons
Chimera cat with blue and amber eyes, half of her right face is mauled

---------------

Lavenderkit was just playing in the den, slapping around a moss ball.
That was until she saw another kit, she happily trotted over to the kit.
"Hi there! I'm Lavenderkit!" She introduced herself excitedly.
Meeting new kits is fun!

{ Don't Panic - Spottedkit }

JusticeRabbit
April 15th, 2023, 01:05 AM
Lavenderkit
She-Cat//6 moons
Chimera cat with blue and amber eyes, half of her right face is mauled

---------------

Lavenderkit was just playing in the den, slapping around a moss ball.
That was until she saw another kit, she happily trotted over to the kit.
"Hi there! I'm Lavenderkit!" She introduced herself excitedly.
Meeting new kits is fun!

{ Don't Panic - Spottedkit }
~Spottedkit~
(mubchking calico with alice in wonderland syndrome)
The kitten raised her head, facing the other kitten. The multiple of the ssme kitten messed with her head, and she shook her hesd. "er- i'm spottedkit!" she smiled, tilting her head as the three cats merged into one.

SoulJoy
April 15th, 2023, 01:12 AM
~Spottedkit~
(mubchking calico with alice in wonderland syndrome)
The kitten raised her head, facing the other kitten. The multiple of the ssme kitten messed with her head, and she shook her hesd. "er- i'm spottedkit!" she smiled, tilting her head as the three cats merged into one.

"Nice to meet you!" Lavenderkit was quite happy. Now I'm not alone! She can now play
with her new friend. She went back to grab the moss ball she was playing with and gave it to Spottedkit.

JusticeRabbit
April 15th, 2023, 01:14 AM
"Nice to meet you!" Lavenderkit was quite happy. Now I'm not alone! She can now play
with her new friend. She went back to grab the moss ball she was playing with and gave it to Spottedkit.

~Spottedkit~
She smiled, setting her paw gently on the moss ball. She bounced it in the air a couple of times, before swatting it to the other, flicking her long tail gently. She watched the moss ball as well she could, consideding she struggled with seeing just one.

SoulJoy
April 15th, 2023, 06:05 AM
~Spottedkit~
She smiled, setting her paw gently on the moss ball. She bounced it in the air a couple of times, before swatting it to the other, flicking her long tail gently. She watched the moss ball as well she could, consideding she struggled with seeing just one.

Lavenderkit was happy her new friend was having fun. It did look like the friend
was also struggling. She was not sure if her assumption was correct though.

JusticeRabbit
April 15th, 2023, 08:10 AM
Lavenderkit was happy her new friend was having fun. It did look like the friend
was also struggling. She was not sure if her assumption was correct though.

~Spottedkit~
Sometimes, her eyes would fail her. She would not see the object or cat, there would be multiple, or their size would change. She had gotgen used to it, and it wasnt as bothersome as it was before. She wasn't entirely sure of what hrr new friend would think about it, so she stayed silent and truly attemoed to hide her problem.

SoulJoy
April 15th, 2023, 08:45 AM
~Spottedkit~
Sometimes, her eyes would fail her. She would not see the object or cat, there would be multiple, or their size would change. She had gotgen used to it, and it wasnt as bothersome as it was before. She wasn't entirely sure of what hrr new friend would think about it, so she stayed silent and truly attemoed to hide her problem.

Lavenderkit saw the strange way Spottedkit's eyes moved. She has decided it's better to ask
and get an answer then to never know at all. "Can you see alright? Because the way you
move your eyes sometimes is quite strange," Was all she could say without being mean.

JusticeRabbit
April 15th, 2023, 08:49 AM
Lavenderkit saw the strange way Spottedkit's eyes moved. She has decided it's better to ask
and get an answer then to never know at all. "Can you see alright? Because the way you
move your eyes sometimes is quite strange," Was all she could say without being mean.

~Spottedkit~
Her eyes widened. "o-oh, i just have a condition that causes me to see things a lot differently..." she ssid, with a small smile. "like, sometimes i can see the things behind or around something, but cant see it, sometimes ut splits into multiple, sometimes it looks completely different, or it can change size!"

Silvershadow13
April 15th, 2023, 08:53 AM
~Havenkit~

She sighed as she sat in a corner of the nursery, listening to the other kits play, using her nose she made her way to the den exit and took a breath of outside air, smelling newleaf's gifts to the world.

(open)

SoulJoy
April 15th, 2023, 09:06 AM
~Spottedkit~
Her eyes widened. "o-oh, i just have a condition that causes me to see things a lot differently..." she ssid, with a small smile. "like, sometimes i can see the things behind or around something, but cant see it, sometimes ut splits into multiple, sometimes it looks completely different, or it can change size!"

"Woah, that makes a lot of sense! Does it bother you at all?" She questioned.
It was fun learning more about her friend. Lavenderkit loved learning!

JusticeRabbit
April 15th, 2023, 09:08 AM
"Woah, that makes a lot of sense! Does it bother you at all?" She questioned.
It was fun learning more about her friend. Lavenderkit loved learning!

~Spottedkit~
"sometimes!" she smiled, flicking her tail gently. "mainly if its something i need to find, or another cat..." she explained, smiling.

SoulJoy
April 15th, 2023, 09:13 AM
~Spottedkit~
"sometimes!" she smiled, flicking her tail gently. "mainly if its something i need to find, or another cat..." she explained, smiling.

Lavenderkit smiled back. "Well if you ever need help you know who to call," She meowed happily and then paused
before getting closer and whispering. "I'm talking about me by the way..." She smiled big,
making sure her friend understood what she meant.

JusticeRabbit
April 15th, 2023, 09:14 AM
Lavenderkit smiled back. "Well if you ever need help you know who to call," She meowed happily and then paused
before getting closer and whispering. "I'm talking about me by the way..." She smiled big,
making sure her friend understood what she meant.

~Spottedkit~
She smiled and gave a small giggle. "im glad I know someone!" she smiled, flicking her tail. "so... wHat do you wanna do?"

(sorry it's so short!)

SoulJoy
April 15th, 2023, 09:22 AM
~Spottedkit~
She smiled and gave a small giggle. "im glad I know someone!" she smiled, flicking her tail. "so... wHat do you wanna do?"

(sorry it's so short!)

Lavenderkit thought for a moment. "We could play hide and seek!" She suggested.
Though there were only a few places to hide in the nursery.

{ It's alr, dw! }

JusticeRabbit
April 15th, 2023, 09:24 AM
Lavenderkit thought for a moment. "We could play hide and seek!" She suggested.
Though there were only a few places to hide in the nursery.

{ It's alr, dw! }
~Spottedkit~
"im not the seeker!" she said, giggling. She flicked her tail gently, before thinking about where to hide.

Cornbread1233
April 15th, 2023, 09:31 AM
Juniperkit

To play is to be carefree
Nothing is bad to me
Look what I can be

She got all excited,
" okay, you hide and I count" she told Beekit, closing her eyes " 1, 2, 3, 4, 5..." And so on

Beekit looked around. She ran over to a small pile of rocks and curled up into a ball behind them. She hoped that in the dim light it would look like she one of the rocks.

*Galaxy_Cats*
April 15th, 2023, 11:03 AM
{~DuckKit~}
-Duck rolls around in dirt,making her fluffy orange tabby pelt get dirty-
“I’m bored now” -she said,stopping her rolling- “I wonder what the other kits are doing..” -she glances toward the nursery-

——————————
DuckKit is a half deaf Kit
Duck is an orange tabby
Duck has small ears
Duck has a stubby tail
Duck is a she

Silvershadow13
April 15th, 2023, 11:10 AM
Beekit looked around. She ran over to a small pile of rocks and curled up into a ball behind them. She hoped that in the dim light it would look like she one of the rocks.

"19,20, ready or not here I come" she yelled, scanning the den for possible hiding spots, jumping on some of the fluffy bedding she moved to scanning the den walls

Cornbread1233
April 15th, 2023, 11:18 AM
"19,20, ready or not here I come" she yelled, scanning the den for possible hiding spots, jumping on some of the fluffy bedding she moved to scanning the den walls
Beekit tried to keep quiet. As she curled closer in on herself some dust flew up and tickled her nose. She tried to hold in the sneeze but couldn't.
"Achoo!" she sneezed

*Galaxy_Cats*
April 15th, 2023, 11:25 AM
{~LeafKit~}
-walks toward nursery,seeing a few kits playing-

Silvershadow13
April 15th, 2023, 11:31 AM
Beekit tried to keep quiet. As she curled closer in on herself some dust flew up and tickled her nose. She tried to hold in the sneeze but couldn't.
"Achoo!" she sneezed

Juniperkit

her head shot up when she heard the quiet sneeze, trotting over to the rocks in which the sneeze came from she pounced on a small bundle of fur she spotted.
"GOTCHA!" she yelled as she was on top of Beekit.

*Galaxy_Cats*
April 15th, 2023, 11:36 AM
{~DuckKit~}
-she gets bored in the nursery and decides to adventure around camp-

*Galaxy_Cats*
April 15th, 2023, 11:59 AM
{<DuckKit>}
-after walking around camp and bothering elders,Duck comes back into the nursery-

Cornbread1233
April 15th, 2023, 12:20 PM
Juniperkit

her head shot up when she heard the quiet sneeze, trotting over to the rocks in which the sneeze came from she pounced on a small bundle of fur she spotted.
"GOTCHA!" she yelled as she was on top of Beekit.

"Whoops!" Beekit giggled, "You found me! I'll count now." Beekit closed her eyes and started counting.

*Galaxy_Cats*
April 15th, 2023, 12:24 PM
"Whoops!" Beekit giggled, "You found me! I'll count now." Beekit closed her eyes and started counting.
{<DuckKit>}
-She walks up to BeeKit-
“Can I join?”

Cornbread1233
April 15th, 2023, 12:34 PM
{<DuckKit>}
-She walks up to BeeKit-
“Can I join?”
"Sure! Go hide and I'll count" Beekit mewed

*Galaxy_Cats*
April 15th, 2023, 12:43 PM
{<DuckKit>}
“Yay!” -She scurries off to hide and finds a bunch of tall grass to hide in, not realizing her orange color pops out- "Sure! Go hide and I'll count" Beekit mewed

*Galaxy_Cats*
April 15th, 2023, 01:14 PM
{<DuckKit>}
-she waits patiently trying not to laugh while hiding-

poppy
April 15th, 2023, 01:15 PM
briarkit

blinking her eyes open, briarkit was staring at the ceiling. Scowling in annoyance, she tried to roll onto her side, per us, but then her eyes fell up the restriction that kept her from standing. The cobwebs wrapped around her torso, and her paws felt her stomach. It sent a strike of pain shooting through her, and she whimpered. What had happened?

She moved on short, flame colored legs to stand shakily at the entrance of the medicine den, ignoring all screams for kits to get in the nursery. She didn't even look in, just threw a few words over her shoulder. "Don't worry Stone! I'll protect you!"

The memory came back in a haze, slowly, and she inhaled sharply, feeling the pain in her shoulder too.

A black dog bore down on her, not focused on the medicine den like she feared, only focused on her. And Briarkit forgot that she was supposed to be brave. "it's gonna be okay, stone!" She whimpered, shrinking back as it got closer. Very fiber of her being told her to run, but how was she supposed to know if Stonepaw was in the den behind her? And all his magic plants were in there too.

The reflection came back blurry, but then as the black fuzz came closer and closer, everything came into focus in a snap.

Massive jaws full of bloody teeth opened, and she screamed as she was snapped up in the jaws, and thrown to the side. The black canine was upon her, ready to gobble her up.

And like every bullheaded child, Briarkit was afraid of the memory, but also in awe of how much of a badass she was. She fought a dog! (and lost... bitterly. didn't get a single blow in, but she was going to bet that he was pissed he didn't get to eat her. so she won. she beat him. ha ha.)

not hearing any more barking (she had been unconscious for two days, which made it sound strange that she was still tired) she lay there for a little bit. wondering if dad or stonepaw was gonna visit. or lily or fawn or silversnow. Or stinky Antkit (who had a LOT of explaining to do!) and also like every bullheaded child, she could only think of one other thing in that moment.

"I'm starving." She announced to the closest cat, a declaration of her triumph over that stupid dog, that came in the form of a demand for food. and attention. but mostly food.

[ open! ]

*Galaxy_Cats*
April 15th, 2023, 01:43 PM
{<DuckKit>}
-She gets bored of staying still and runs out of their spot,deciding to bug the other cats/kits-

*Galaxy_Cats*
April 15th, 2023, 02:11 PM
{<DuckKit>}
-she saw the kit lying-
“Hey! Wanna play a game!” briarkit

blinking her eyes open, briarkit was staring at the ceiling. Scowling in annoyance, she tried to roll onto her side, per us, but then her eyes fell up the restriction that kept her from standing. The cobwebs wrapped around her torso, and her paws felt her stomach. It sent a strike of pain shooting through her, and she whimpered. What had happened?

She moved on short, flame colored legs to stand shakily at the entrance of the medicine den, ignoring all screams for kits to get in the nursery. She didn't even look in, just threw a few words over her shoulder. "Don't worry Stone! I'll protect you!"

The memory came back in a haze, slowly, and she inhaled sharply, feeling the pain in her shoulder too.

A black dog bore down on her, not focused on the medicine den like she feared, only focused on her. And Briarkit forgot that she was supposed to be brave. "it's gonna be okay, stone!" She whimpered, shrinking back as it got closer. Very fiber of her being told her to run, but how was she supposed to know if Stonepaw was in the den behind her? And all his magic plants were in there too.

The reflection came back blurry, but then as the black fuzz came closer and closer, everything came into focus in a snap.

Massive jaws full of bloody teeth opened, and she screamed as she was snapped up in the jaws, and thrown to the side. The black canine was upon her, ready to gobble her up.

And like every bullheaded child, Briarkit was afraid of the memory, but also in awe of how much of a badass she was. She fought a dog! (and lost... bitterly. didn't get a single blow in, but she was going to bet that he was pissed he didn't get to eat her. so she won. she beat him. ha ha.)

not hearing any more barking (she had been unconscious for two days, which made it sound strange that she was still tired) she lay there for a little bit. wondering if dad or stonepaw was gonna visit. or lily or fawn or silversnow. Or stinky Antkit (who had a LOT of explaining to do!) and also like every bullheaded child, she could only think of one other thing in that moment.

"I'm starving." She announced to the closest cat, a declaration of her triumph over that stupid dog, that came in the form of a demand for food. and attention. but mostly food.

[ open! ]

*Galaxy_Cats*
April 15th, 2023, 03:03 PM
{<SwampEar>}
-walks into nursery- “Hi Duck” -she sighs again-

{<DuckKit>}
-She sees her mom walk in-
“Mama! Your back!”

{<SwampEar>}
“Yeah not for long,I was just seeing what you were doing,bye now”

{<DuckKit>}
“Mama!Dont go! Let’s play for a bit!”

{<SwampEar>}
“Not now Duck!” -she hisses-

{<DuckKit>}
-whimpers- “Please?”

{<SwampEar>}
“I SAID NO!” -she yells baring her teeth at the Kit-

{<DuckKit>}
-she starts sobbing- “Okay mama…..”

{<SwampEar>}
-she simply stares at the Kit and walks away-

poppy
April 15th, 2023, 03:09 PM
{<DuckKit>}
-she saw the kit lying-
“Hey! Wanna play a game!”
Briarkit smiled painfully, and fluffed out her messy ginger fur. "Sure!" She squeaked, even though she was injured she had nothing better to do.

{<SwampEar>}
-walks into nursery- “Hi Duck” -she sighs again-

{<DuckKit>}
-She sees her mom walk in-
“Mama! Your back!”

{<SwampEar>}
“Yeah not for long,I was just seeing what you were doing,bye now”

{<DuckKit>}
“Mama!Dont go! Let’s play for a bit!”

{<SwampEar>}
“Not now Duck!” -she hisses-

{<DuckKit>}
-whimpers- “Please?”

{<SwampEar>}
“I SAID NO!” -she yells baring her teeth at the Kit-

{<DuckKit>}
-she starts sobbing- “Okay mama…..”

{<SwampEar>}
-she simply stares at the Kit and walks away-

The little ginger molly hopped up from her best, wrapped in cobwebs, as she heard yelling and crying. Oh no. Not another cat treating a kit badly. Not on Bri's watch. Stalking forward, the injured kit tried to stand in front of Ducky. "Don't talk to them like that, lady. Ducky didn't do anything wrong."

*Galaxy_Cats*
April 15th, 2023, 03:31 PM
{<SwampEar>}
-she just laughed and went to the warriors den-

{<DuckKit>}
“T-Thank you…..What should we play?”
Briarkit smiled painfully, and fluffed out her messy ginger fur. "Sure!" She squeaked, even though she was injured she had nothing better to do.

The little ginger molly hopped up from her best, wrapped in cobwebs, as she heard yelling and crying. Oh no. Not another cat treating a kit badly. Not on Bri's watch. Stalking forward, the injured kit tried to stand in front of Ducky. "Don't talk to them like that, maam. Ducky didn't do anything wrong."

JusticeRabbit
April 15th, 2023, 03:39 PM
~Spottedkit~
The kitten slowly awakened, the sun shining on her pelt. She looked around seeing Briarkit defending Duckkit from the weird, hairless cat. She snsrled slightly. Not only was that cat ugly on the outside, but also on the inside. She rolled her eyes, standing up and stretching. Her head was hurting, and her vision wasnt the greatest thst morning, but she had gotten used to it.

She flicked her tail, shaking her pelt as she stood, stretching each leg as she left the small nest. Her mother left the clan, so she never got to see her, and, as a rssult, had the nest all to herself. She liked a full nest. She could roll around, stretch out, and take up the whole area without having to worry about other cats or kittens in her way. She looked around, looking for someone to spend time with before her swimming curricular.

(OPEN)

sol.
April 16th, 2023, 11:31 AM
July

After being told where to go from a warrior the young 4 moon old tom padded into the Nursery. Would the queens kick him out with his outsider smell? Being extremely cautious the former scavenger kit stayed near the entrance to the den. Maybe he would wait to get invited in. Sure cats may be friendly just like Pikestar, but he wasn't about to take that chance. Some cats in alleyways weren't so friendly. There was a couple, but it still had been pretty rare.

[ sorry for the long wait. sol.; ]

The queen was collecting bits and pieces of moss to throw away, as their smell was already beginning to sour. She'd have to have one of the queens watch the nursery later so she could do find more; or, she'd manage to rope on of the patrols to collect some the next time they went out. Whatever, she'd find a way to get more moss soon.

She was getting ready to herd the kits outside for some play time when she smelled an unfamiliar scent. She gave a puzzled frown, before noticing a small kit near the entrance of the nursery. He made no move to come in, but Lilycreek simply gave him a sweet smile.

"Hi there. You alright? Someone tell you to come here? What's your name, sweetie?" She motioned for him to come inside. "Lemme get you some water."

[ Catherine ]

sol.
April 16th, 2023, 11:38 AM
LILYCREEK

She was keeping an eye on Briarkit as she stood up to Swampear. She gave a small frown at the queen as she left with a laugh, leaving her child with a sad expression and a whimper, before giving Briar an approving nod, leaving her to play with her new companion.

She noticed a kit getting out of their nest, and before realizing it was Spottedkit. Even now, despite their faded history, the name Spotted still left a small reaction to her. It was the name of someone she had held very dear after all. She gave a smile, before calling out softly to the she-kit.

"Good morning, Spottedkit. You have a swimming lesson today, right? How about some breakfast first?"

[ jupiter - briar interaction ~WallyDarling~ - SNATCHING]

JusticeRabbit
April 16th, 2023, 11:55 AM
LILYCREEK

She was keeping an eye on Briarkit as she stood up to Swampear. She gave a small frown at the queen as she left with a laugh, leaving her child with a sad expression and a whimper, before giving Briar an approving nod, leaving her to play with her new companion.

She noticed a kit getting out of their nest, and before realizing it was Spottedkit. Even now, despite their faded history, the name Spotted still left a small reaction to her. It was the name of someone she had held very dear after all. She gave a smile, before calling out softly to the she-kit.

"Good morning, Spottedkit. You have a swimming lesson today, right? How about some breakfast first?"

[ jupiter - briar interaction ~WallyDarling~ - SNATCHING]
~Spottedkit~
The kit looked over, flicking her tail, before, unsuccessfully, trying to rush kver. She tripped over a few nests. "yeah!" she said, shaking her head, smiling at the warrior. She liked this warrior. Not like that ugly Swampear. She bounced happily, her tail flicking in excitement. Lillycreek was going to help her swim! She was super excited to be able to actually swim! She was in RiverClan after all,l. She needed to swim! She wanted to swim before she became an aporentice, not to mention Pikestar needed that. But, who cares, she would swim before she had to lesrn to hunt and fight!

She rushed out of the nursery, running in circles exitedly. She tripped on her tail, before jumping up,giving a large smile at lillycreek. "what are we gonna do first?" she said excitedly.

~Loona Hellhound~
April 17th, 2023, 07:59 AM
....::::**•°✾°•**::::....
Moonspot
Genderfluid/Queen
....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

{ wren }

Moonspot Nodded to her as she asked her if she could tell her something, her ears laied down abit as she heard abit of worry and tention in her friends voice as they began to speak to her. see saw their tail curl and uncurl themself. she could feel she felt she didn't know who she could really speak to about their next path. Moonspot then softly smiled to her, before moveing to touch her paw to chest. "I can understand how you feel. But know this one thing i have always learned from my mother, whoever you speak to, go with how your heart is, and feel that they have a trusting and kind heart. that you can tell them anything thats on your mind, and you can come to them if you need to talk or get stress off your mind. dont go by their appearance but by the heart. i have always learned to give kindness my whole life. so knowing the aura from ones heart is my strong suit." she said smileing to her as she lowered her paw back down. she always felt a kind and soothing aura around her friend. so she always knew that she could come to her if she needed to talk.

xavier.
April 19th, 2023, 09:56 AM
Raccoonpelt and Marigoldleap spoke about things

[ CLOSED - ACTIVITY ]

poppy
April 19th, 2023, 10:20 PM
briarkit

the ginger tabby smiled warmly, a blaze of irritation and dislike burning for Swampear. It looked like she would have a nest to visit with some thistles later. But she didn't want poor Ducky to have to think about their terrible mother any more. "Whatever you want!" She grinned with excitement, and the 7 moons old kit hopped from paw to paw. This reminded her of how she, Stonepaw and Antkit had played together. Before Stonepaw became the healer and Antkit left. Ugh. Depressing thoughts, much?

[ LeafKit/Tail ]

Eden
April 20th, 2023, 11:10 AM
Springkit
She wobbled her self around the nursery, part in curiosity part in boredom since the rest of her littermates weren't anywhere to be found at the moment. She was still getting the hang of walking but it was the best she got for now. The torbie paid no mind to anything around her, just focused on wobbling her self around the den.

(Open)

serendipity.
April 22nd, 2023, 09:16 PM
Kitekit stared at the wall.

vellichor
April 23rd, 2023, 03:58 AM
[ vellichor sol.]

Moon looked up at BeanSprout then at LilyCreek, smiling.

“I really like..um.. meesses!”
With a purr, Beansprout blinked gratefully toward Lilycreek [ sol. ] for taking care of the kid while he was busy. "I can go with her to get some mice -- er, messes, I suppose." Whiskers twitched in amusement. "You can come if you'd like, though I certainly understand if you're busy in here."

MORBID
April 23rd, 2023, 04:15 AM
Daykit fell down
------------______---______-----

Kio!!
April 23rd, 2023, 03:50 PM
-Whisperkit was stumbling around the nursery, her small body having to get used to walking without trying to stumble and tumble about. She was highly persistent in walking, little "Oomph!!" Sounds emitted from her when she fell.-

lem~
April 23rd, 2023, 08:07 PM
Swiftsplash looked at the apprentice as her daughter was complemented. Her eyes shining with warmth.

Brightnight allowed a small pink tint to appear on her face as she smiled and purred. "Why thank you! Your very pretty as well. Is this your first time in the Nursery?" she asked lightly from the door of the den. "Take a sniff around, don't mess up bedding or the other queens will get a bit salty." she winked.
{ |~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| - BrightNight + Swirlsplash }
{I thought i'd take this to the nursery before we got in trouble}
--
BlueberryPaw {She/They}
BlueberryPaw smiled and giggled a bit. She sniffed the air. It smelled nice and calming. They thought of their mother fondly and looked around.

SeonghwasBunnyEars
April 24th, 2023, 06:03 AM
{ |~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| - BrightNight + Swirlsplash }
{I thought i'd take this to the nursery before we got in trouble}
--
BlueberryPaw {She/They}
BlueberryPaw smiled and giggled a bit. She sniffed the air. It smelled nice and calming. They thought of their mother fondly and looked around.

Brightnight gave a soft purr. "This is my nest over near the back, it's nice and warm as well as special, its the same nesting spot my mother used to have me and my siblings, and my grandmother used to have my mother and her siblings. Different bedding of course." she smirked. Proud of her family and the way they were so special to this Nursery. "Riverclan is a wonderful clan, truely." she remarked to her mother as she gazed outside at the bickering, challenging, play fighting, teasing, lively cats.

Kio!!
April 24th, 2023, 03:20 PM
(open)

-Whisperkit was still wobbling and tumbling about, occasionally bumping into other kits and the queens inside. She was walking as if she was a kit first learning to walk- which she wasn't but getting used to not having four limbs since birth takes some getting used to.-

Tess_Potter
April 25th, 2023, 06:18 PM
(open)

-Whisperkit was still wobbling and tumbling about, occasionally bumping into other kits and the queens inside. She was walking as if she was a kit first learning to walk- which she wasn't but getting used to not having four limbs since birth takes some getting used to.-

The new queen blinked as a kit walked into them. They blinked down at the tiny creature. "Hello.."

Captain
April 25th, 2023, 07:07 PM
CLOUDJUMPER

It was late in the evening and the massive curly-furred tomcat could hear light raindrops hitting the roof of the nursery. He breathed a small sigh through his nose, resting his head on the edge of his family’s moss nest as he thoughtlessly watched queens and kittens go about their day. The young RiverClan warrior probably looked quite out of place here amongst all the nursing queens and young scraps of fluff, but Cloudjumper did not care much what others thought about it. His mate, the mother of his daughters, was gone and it was up to him to raise them―alone. He’d hardly spoke since Fawnlight’s passing, only caring for Stormkit, Otterkit and Snowkit ever since that dreadful day. Cats didn’t approach him, or even attempt to speak to him. Were they afraid of Cloudjumper, or did they silently pity the widower? It didn’t matter. He kept his daughters fed, groomed, and safe. Clanmates had no means to judge him.

Eden
April 25th, 2023, 11:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/bYupLMl.png
Springkit
long furred torbie - 1 moon - She/Her

She was about to lay down to take a nap, with her toy of course, she did have her little run around anyways. Springkit wasn't quite sure were her littermates where so she went about things on her own. bright green eyes had been almost closed until she noticed someone entering the nursery. She lifted her head up and tilted her head in a bit of confusion yet some curiosity at the much older cat. This den was for mommies and the kits, did daddies visit their kids also? The little torbie wasn't sure, she didn't really have a daddy in the first place so she didn't know. It didn't seem to matter that much to her, now she got back up and hobbled towards her new interest. "Are you someone daddy here?"

Captain

wren
April 26th, 2023, 11:39 AM
INDENT]

Goosecurl reclined on their back, the den seemed just so painfully warm but they couldn’t muster enough energy to stand and leave. Besides, there was always a hope that they’d fall asleep again.

[/INDENT]

Captain
April 26th, 2023, 05:09 PM
CLOUDJUMPER

Stretching open his jaws to release a powerful yawn, the large curly-furred tomcat turned his head, taking notice to a small kitten approaching him from the other side of the nursery. He said nothing as the young she-cat came over to where he was laid down, only staring inquisitively to see what she’d do. Soon, a question came from the RiverClan youth, asking if he was the daddy of one of the nursery kits here. Cloudjumper silently nodded as his head as a response before lowering himself to become eye-level with Springkit. “I’m Stormkit, Snowkit and Otterkit’s daddy.” The muscular RiverClan warrior meowed in a hushed voice, this being the first time he’d actually spoken since the death of his mate, Fawnlight, “Who’s your mama little one? Have any littermates?” He didn't really pay much attention to any of the other litters here, but it was never too late to start. Cloudjumper waited for a reply.

[ Leafie ]

`-hollow-`
April 26th, 2023, 05:47 PM
>•Fox'Kit•<

-Fox'Kit awoke from her nap, a
foul scent filling her nose, she sneezed, before
looking around, she saw the other kits gathered around
what looked to be a fish, she got up to stretch before
padding over-

Eden
April 26th, 2023, 08:06 PM
Springkit

"That's a lot of kits!" she yelled, it might of been a bit too loud but she was kinda excited to hear that response. That was almost the same amount of siblings that she had, though her mom had one more kit than that. "Uhhh" she had to take a minute to remember her mommy's actual name, since she's always called her mommy. "Mommy's name is Blizzardnight! she finally answered, it took her a hot second but she did finally remember. OH she sure did have littermates, about three of them, though she hadn't seen any of them recently. That was a little disappointing but she tried not to think much on it, she couldn't let her self get upset. "I got three! Summerkit, Autumnkit, Winterkit and then there's me!" despite not seeing any of them, she still loved them she was sure that wouldn't go away anytime soon. "What's it like outside camp? she wanted to know since she wouldn't even get the chance to do so anytime soon.

Captain

Captain
April 26th, 2023, 08:47 PM
CLOUDJUMPER

Her loud response caught the massive warrior slightly off-guard, but he didn’t flinch at Springkit’s yelling. Being in the nursery for several months now had allowed him to become used to kittens and how unpredictable they could be. She seemed like a good kid regardless, and Cloudjumper did wonder if she’d ever interact with either of his three daughters. He didn’t want them to grow up without friends, after all. Although, if any of them preferred to be alone, then he wouldn’t be one to push them to socialize. The black-and-white-furred tomcat tilted his head to the side curiously as the young tortie searched for the answers to his questions. Ah, Blizzardnight. Cloudjumper had never spoken to that clanmate, but judging by how the kitten spoke and acted, he had a feeling she was a good mother to her. And then there were her siblings: Summerkit, Autumnkit and Winterkit. Hmmmm... This particular RiverClan queen seemed to have a clear theme going on for her children, but there was nothing wrong with that. “Sounds like a lovely family you have.” He meowed quietly with a small, slightly forced, smile. It reminded him of his own littermates, who were either dead or far away from here. Did they still think of her?

The young she-kit made sure he didn’t get too lost in those bittersweet memories though, and soon asked him another question. “It’s a big world out there with a whole lot of exciting things to see.” Cloudjumper said, glancing towards the nursery’s entrance, “But also dangerous. Hopefully, as you grow and become an apprentice, your future mentor will teach you how to navigate all that as a brave warrior should.” When he was around Springkit’s age, he had been terrified of leaving the safety of the nursery. He had preferred staying indoors while his older brothers would be more than thrilled to go outside and explore what they could. It was almost sad in a way, that Cloudjumper was back here. Stuck inside of the nursery’s walls.

[ Leafie ]

Eden
April 27th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Springkit

Captain

She loved her family with all her small heart, she wouldn't give them up for anything. Of course she probably would extend that kind of love to anyone she wanted to. That would be quite a task to get close enough to her though, she might be sociable she wasn't quick to making friends. It wasn't that she had a lack of trust in others, she just didn't want to go to fast doing so. The kit didn't want to end up making friends with someone who was bad and then it'd come back to hurt her, no one was allowed to best her. If she wanted to be the best she figured being tough also included mentally too not just physically. Ears perked up when she heard the much bigger cat start talking once again, tail lashed behind her in excitement. If there was one thing she liked it was stories and past adventures much older cats had to tell. She was already a bit impatient about being older, so hearing that one sentence made her even more impatient if it was even possible.

Springkit might be young but she was already wanting to be at least an apprentice by now, maybe then she'd get to go outside the camp. She felt like she was meant to explore, further then this camp but she couldn't do so just yet. That would mean she'd be breaking rules and she was not a rule breaker for sure, she's a rule follower for sure! Springkit returned her attention back to the warrior when they began to speak further which had her tilting her head in confusion. Dangerous? How was it dangerous, didn't they know how to fight, if one knew how to fight couldn't they just make it...not dangerous. "Why is it dangerous? What's out there that's bad?" she voiced her question head still tilted. The young kit didn't seem to have any fear of anything outside the nursery or even the clan itself.

Estelle
April 28th, 2023, 02:19 AM
Elkkit hid within the nursery as he always did, buried under some old moss of the large nest his mother last lay in this morning. He hadn't seen her all day, and was getting beyond worried. He wanted his mom! Where was she? He bet this was Aldermane's fault, stealing her away from him. He needed to find her, but dare he venture out of the nursery?

serendipity.
April 29th, 2023, 09:50 PM
Kitekit was hiding in her nest from the other kits.

*Galaxy_Cats*
April 29th, 2023, 11:08 PM
{<DuckKit>}
She curled up in one of the smaller nests in the nursery,thinking to herself Why did my mom not like me? Why can't I make friends as easy as everyone else? Why? Why? She had many questions,but didn't want to ask anyone,she was too scared to get SwampEar in trouble,she could never get her own mom in trouble,but why did she look different than her? Why had she never seen her dad? Every time she tried to ask her SwampEar those questions,all her mom said was she was 'too talkitive' and that she needed to 'shut up already' she had never known why her mom was always so hard on her,she couldn't fall asleep and started sobbing "I'm sorry mama,I'll do better,I promise" She whispered as she cried herself to sleep,maybe things would be better in the morning...
(open <3)

sol.
April 30th, 2023, 01:42 PM
With a purr, Beansprout blinked gratefully toward Lilycreek [ sol. ] for taking care of the kid while he was busy. "I can go with her to get some mice -- er, messes, I suppose." Whiskers twitched in amusement. "You can come if you'd like, though I certainly understand if you're busy in here."

Lilycreek gave a small, gears turning in her mind. Messes... oh she sure as hell hoped that Moon meant "mice", and not actual mess. Lilycreek would have to keep a very very special eye on the kit then. But as Beansprout gave into the kit's request, she gave a playful shake of her head to the tom.

"Hey, I promised her a snack. The nursery won't collapse or burst into open flame while I'm gone." She turned to Moon, a warm smile stretching across her face. "You like messes, yeah? C'mon, let's go get you some."

[ FruitBat ]

FruitBatz
April 30th, 2023, 02:22 PM
Lilycreek gave a small, gears turning in her mind. Messes... oh she sure as hell hoped that Moon meant "mice", and not actual mess. Lilycreek would have to keep a very very special eye on the kit then. But as Beansprout gave into the kit's request, she gave a playful shake of her head to the tom.

"Hey, I promised her a snack. The nursery won't collapse or burst into open flame while I'm gone." She turned to Moon, a warm smile stretching across her face. "You like messes, yeah? C'mon, let's go get you some."

[ FruitBat ]

The tiny molly giggles as she swayed her tail.

“Yay! Let’s go!” She loudly mewed, as she spun around excitingly.

stag
April 30th, 2023, 02:33 PM
{<DuckKit>}
She curled up in one of the smaller nests in the nursery,thinking to herself Why did my mom not like me? Why can't I make friends as easy as everyone else? Why? Why? She had many questions,but didn't want to ask anyone,she was too scared to get SwampEar in trouble,she could never get her own mom in trouble,but why did she look different than her? Why had she never seen her dad? Every time she tried to ask her SwampEar those questions,all her mom said was she was 'too talkitive' and that she needed to 'shut up already' she had never known why her mom was always so hard on her,she couldn't fall asleep and started sobbing "I'm sorry mama,I'll do better,I promise" She whispered as she cried herself to sleep,maybe things would be better in the morning...
(open <3)

Minnowpaw
They/He/It | Post Count: 12

As the learner padded into the den with a small fish in his jaw alongside it’s stressstick, the small sound of crying filling his ears. They padded closer to the source, a small tiny learner sobbing in her nest. Whispering to wards her as they loafed next to the nest and the kitten. Placing the prey next to him and placing the stick he had brought under their paw “Why are you crying?…You don’t have to tell me of course. We can be friends, perhaps share the fishy I brought?” The learner mewed softly towards the younger child. This cat was clearly lonely, and nobody deserved to be lonely!

*Galaxy_Cats*
April 30th, 2023, 02:52 PM
{<DuckKit>}

She didn’t realize other cats would notice her and she looked up to the other cat with sad eyes,then down at the fish “Thank you,but I’m fine,I just,have a lot on my mind,I should go to bed,thanks again through,maybe we can play tomorrow?” She started nibbling on the fish,happy that she might make a new friend

Minnowpaw
They/He/It | Post Count: 12

As the learner padded into the den with a small fish in his jaw alongside it’s stressstick, the small sound of crying filling his ears. They padded closer to the source, a small tiny learner sobbing in her nest. Whispering to wards her as they loafed next to the nest and the kitten. Placing the prey next to him and placing the stick he had brought under their paw “Why are you crying?…You don’t have to tell me of course. We can be friends, perhaps share the fishy I brought?” The learner mewed softly towards the younger child. This cat was clearly lonely, and nobody deserved to be lonely!

Captain
April 30th, 2023, 06:28 PM
CLOUDJUMPER

Of course, it did not take much for the talk of danger to spike the young kitten’s interest. He silently pondered for a moment or two, wondering how he could tell Springkit of the dangers regarding the outside world without scarring the tiny molly. The last thing Cloudjumper needed was to be the reason for a child crying or some queen yelling at him for not censoring his own words when talking with such impressionable minds. However, the muscular black-and-white tomcat could see that the longhaired torbie lacked fear and had a strong sense of confidence to her composure. Maybe he didn’t have to worry about such things after all. The RiverClan warrior inhaled through his nose and then gently exhaled through his mouth, peering down at young Springkit.

“Well, firstly, there are many predators out there, both big and smaller than us. Foxes, badgers, dogs, and even minks.” Cloudjumper then explained, deciding that it was best for the youngest generation of RiverClan to know about these things regardless of the consequences, “And there are also twolegs, who are not always dangerous, but you should remain cautious around them no matter what. Other cats can also be quite dangerous too, especially ones that aren’t apart of RiverClan.” The curly-furred tomcat was not used to talking to kittens about this kind of thing, but he didn't want Springkit to be led astray. She'd learn more about the world as she got older and when she would join those kitten classes that were a regular thing here now in RiverClan. Speaking of which, he was probably gonna be in charge of the self-defense classes. He sighed. Perhaps that would be a good excuse for him to get off his lazy bum and do something other than watch over his daughters. "Any other questions, kid?" Cloudjumper asked.

[ Leafie ]

Eden
May 1st, 2023, 03:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/czU9Por.png
Springkit

Springkit was a wild child but more of the head strong part of it, she might still listen to her mother and anyone who had authority if she didn't want to get into trouble. If something got her attention she wanted to know what it was, and maybe experience it too if someone let her. Ears perked up when she noticed the warrior start to speak again, she knew this was going to be good. Or well she felt like it had to be, anything was exciting to an impressionable kit and that seemed to be what she was at this moment. Green eyes blinked at the mention of bigger animals than them, she's never heard of the other before besides the dog. If she recalled well enough, she heard others around her talk about some recent dog attack. She was sure that it happened when she wasn't even born yet, something she guessed she was glad for. That whole ordeal didn't seem good, since it had caused people to scream at each other during that meeting or whatever it was.

Out of the other predators mention, part of her wanted to see if she could fight what ever a mink was, it sounded small. Maybe it was small enough a kit could take care of one, yeah she wanted to fight it. Twolegs? what was that? They sounded stupid, she guessed two legs meant they only walked on two of their legs, they probably couldn't run that well, four feet was better then two. Well in her logic it was it made sense to her, all she knew was that they sounded stupid so they must be stupid. Springkit continued to look up to Cloudjumper as she listened not once losing her focus. She didn't even realize there was other cats outside of Riverclan, it was a possibility in her head but it wasn't like she was going to see any of them anytime soon. Ears flicked as she heard the warrior asked if she had anymore questions and of course the kit did, she was curious about a lot of things at the moment. "Others cats? Like the other clans? Do they not like us?" she asked, she was a bit confused by that, to the young kit it sounded like the other clans disliked them maybe she just misunderstood, how can anyone hate Riverclan.

Captain

MORBID
May 1st, 2023, 04:42 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/n98ZFbjn/Spirittail.png (https://postimg.cc/n98ZFbjn)

╔══. 《✧》. ══╗
SPIRITTAIL
He/Him
34 moons
╚══. 《✧》. ══╝
amz

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───════ ⋆★⋆ ════─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───
The tail spirited warrior carefully entered the nursey trying not to distress the other kit by going fast. Spirittail carefully placing The small kit in onto the bramble."There, you go" Spirittail meowed "Thank Starclan you are not hurt, but I must ask, who is your queen?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───════ ⋆★⋆ ════─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───
"My tail can catch many spirits, and when there's spirits there's hope"

https://www.nodiatis.com/pub/15.jpg (https://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm)

Ḿ̸̘O̸̘̔̀́͝R̶̝ ̩̙͛͛͌̕B̶̗͚̯́
;'*

MockingRabbit
May 2nd, 2023, 04:12 AM
( |~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| - dragonwind Make sure to submit your kits!) Octavia! - Leafe

Blizzardnight lay sleeping in her nest, happily curled around her four, lovely kits, just like she had the previous day after kitting, unable to move them all away by herself. She had started to get a bit worried, slowly getting hungrier and losing her milk. She couldn't bare to leave any of them. At long last, she had heard the approach of a warrior, and called out for help. Together, she and Specklemist had carried the sweet scraps of fur home.
The black queen gave each of them a lick, checking up on them, making sure that they were all healthy and fed.

RavensCall
May 2nd, 2023, 06:02 AM
( |~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| - dragonwind Make sure to submit your kits!) Octavia! - Leafe

Blizzardnight lay sleeping in her nest, happily curled around her four, lovely kits, just like she had the previous day after kitting, unable to move them all away by herself. She had started to get a bit worried, slowly getting hungrier and losing her milk. She couldn't bare to leave any of them. At long last, she had heard the approach of a warrior, and called out for help. Together, she and Specklemist had carried the sweet scraps of fur home.
The black queen gave each of them a lick, checking up on them, making sure that they were all healthy and fed.
Autumnkit struggled to open her eyes. She let out a squeak and fell back. The black tortoiseshell blinked- wait- blinked. She had opened her eyes. Autumnkit carefully observed the world around her. Finally. After a dark and empty world, she could see.

SeonghwasBunnyEars
May 2nd, 2023, 06:08 AM

Summerkit let out a squeak as there paw flew out towards there mother.

Brightnight, a fellow queen who was expecting there first litter had become fond of all kits. "Oh..." she whispered as she entered the den. "T-there so cute!" she whispered. The young and scared queen have a nervous laugh. "Here! Eat t-this." she mewed to Blizzardnight as she handed her a decently sized carp. "It's the best thing Foxmoon could find." she meowed, a bit of pride as she spoke about her brotherly like friend.

`-hollow-`
May 2nd, 2023, 10:13 AM
Ghostkit
\ He/Him /
: a pure white tom with gray speckles on his face :

Ghostkit lay quietly in his nest, curled up, he yawned and stretched out, reaching for the edges of the nest, he blinked and looked around the nursery before laying his head back down, purring quietly
___
OpEn
___

~~~~~~~~~~~
`FiNd My Oc'S oN mY pRoFiLe PaGe`

hermeswind
May 2nd, 2023, 10:32 AM

(will do!)

WinterKit
Grey tabby with sharp teeth
The small kit mewed repetitively, rolling around and looking for milk, attaching themselves to BlizzardNight.

Captain
May 2nd, 2023, 02:36 PM
CLOUDJUMPER

“Partially, yes.” The large fluffy tomcat meowed, resting his chin on the edge of his nest, “There’s never been a time in my life where I’ve seen any of the clans get along. ShadowClan is especially ruthless towards cats that aren’t, well, ShadowClan.” He had seen some temporary allyships in his younger moons, but those kind of things never lasted and often ended in not a nice way. Cloudjumper could only hope that this kind of talk wouldn’t prompt young Springkit to try and go outside to see these kinds of things in person. Then again, if a whole clan couldn’t notice one kit slipping out of camp, then they were all surely doomed. “As long as we stay within our own borders, other clans don’t seem to give us any trouble.” The RiverClan warrior meowed with a quiet sigh leaving him, “Outsiders are… another matter completely, however.” Once again, Cloudjumper wondered if he should continue. Was this too much information to be telling a mere one-moon old kitten? Should he stop now before he made a mistake?

It was better to know these things right away though, instead of being left blind to the outside world though, so he defended his doubts with that logic. “Outsiders, meaning cats whom are not in any clans, are categorized as three types: loners, rogues and kittypets. Kittypets wear loud collars and usually stay away from clans in favor of their warm twoleg homes. Rogues and loners, however, are cats that roam from place-to-place, living with neither clan cats nor twolegs. Some respect our borders, but others do not and can be violent.” Cloudjumper thought back to moons ago when rogues killed RiverClan cats, especially kittens, and it was a problem for awhile. That seemed to happen less these days, but that didn’t mean any of them should let their guard down. “That is why kittens and apprentices aren’t allowed to leave camp without an adult. Promise me, young one, that you’ll never go out alone.” He said sternly, “You want to become a RiverClan warrior, don’t you?”

[ Leafie ]

wolfie
May 3rd, 2023, 12:43 AM
Stormkit laid on her back, small paws up in the air as she kicked and clawed at nothingness. Boredom apparent. Bbrrrp.

wren
May 4th, 2023, 06:57 PM
Goosecurl (https://lauren0williams03.wixsite.com/wrens-cats-n-stuff/copy-of-rabbitchatter-1) | She/Her & They/Them

Goose was in the midst of a dream. A particularly lousy dream actually. No happy butterflies to chase or minnows to watch in shallow pools of water. No dreamy sunshine to bask under. In fact this dream was more on the horrifying side. Riverclan looked the same, but she was older. Grey muzzled and crotchety… and before her (what she could only guess) was her kits. The unborn ones. Except… they were old. They looked familiar in a mysterious kind of way. But there was something wrong… some seemed to be crumbling, the very appearance of them fading into dust. Violent coughs and tremors. Sick. Just as sick as she was.

How could she have done this to them? She was bringing small lives into the world and- she felt pathetic standing here before them. Looking them in the eyes and desperately wanting nothing more than to save this from this fate she’d placed on their shoulders. An invisible burden. ”I’m sorry… I’m so sorry…” her gaze drifted to the ground where she saw her own paws, greyed and scarred by long life. ”I didn’t even think… I wasn’t thinking. It’s my fault you’ll be like this I- and I can’t do anything to save you from it” tears welled up in her eyes. The sense of hopelessness became a crushing weight and just then… all five… all five of her beautiful kids began to decay. Falling into piles of dust and dirt “no- no no no! No wait! No!” Goosecurl charged towards the pile dropping down and trying desperately to scoop the piles back into discernable figures.. ”COME BACK! COME BACK IM SORRY!”

And just like that Goosecurl shot awake, the air of the real world felt like a sting against her face and… a contraction. For a moment heavy heavy breathes wracked the queens chest… and then she collapsed back onto her side with sobs that shook her whole body. The pain within her belly compounding after the seconds. ”Lilycreek… Lilycreek they are coming… Lily…” her voice was desperate in calling for the forever Queen, her paws grasping to hold onto the edges of her nest. Sure she’d given birth before… but it had only been Berry at the time. A single kit. If her dream was close to true… she was pregnant with five.

And she was terrified.

And then kittens appeared magically!

Goosecurl lay on her side, the break of dawn had just pushed its way into the sky. Bathing the small crack of the nursery to be flooded with a deep mauve and purple glow. The morning. They’d made it. The smoked tabby curled over the small precious ones, and even through her exhaustion could feel a small glimmer of pride. ”Lily…” her voice was hoarse and she reached a paw out for the comfort from the other. ”Do they look ok?”

Poprock - Cranekit
ares - Cormorantkit
puppeteer - Ducklingkit
Flaming Ice - Swankit
TawnyNeedsACoffee - Ospreykit
sol. - Lilycreek

RavensCall
May 4th, 2023, 07:02 PM
Autumnkit, Ravenkit and Ivykit are playing with each other

iliri
May 4th, 2023, 07:31 PM
• Cormorantkit •
long-furred, smoky-black mackerel tabby with bits of white along front paws, muzzle, large white spot on chest; gleaming yellow eyes

Nothing.

That was all that the young newborn could see, no noises filling her little ears. The little kit being only blind and deaf. Having just recently been born, the young molly had already began showing signs of life. Loud, pitiful mewls escaping the young, unnamed kit, her little body began dragging itself to its mother. Her little front paws showed tints of white, her almost pitch black mackerel-striped tail fully erected just to show a small, delicately white tip along the end. Barely visible dark stripes were drawn along her back, almost making her merely resemble Goosecurl.

She followed her sensitive nose towards the scent of milk. Slowly, yet gradually, dragging herself to her direct location. Milk and warmth guided her as she brought herself close enough to finally nurse and eat. The young kit kneaded into her mother’s cream fur as her small, folded ears twitched in rhythm. Safety. Warmth. Comfort. That was all the young kit needed. After she had her fill, the little kit snuggled herself into Goosecurl’s thick fur, giving off a yawn to show off her bright pink gums, before descending into a well-needed slumber.

wren. Sol Poprock puppeteer Flaming Ice TawnyNeedsACoffee sol. [THEY ARE HERE! FINALLY HERE! Also, sorry for the short post. Had no idea what to say!]

sol.
May 4th, 2023, 07:34 PM
LILYCREEK

What was the proper reaction when your mate/life partner/kind of only friend called for you in the most painful, desperate voice they could muster during kitting? Lilycreek didn't know the answer to that. Spottedspirit had called for her after the kids were born, and Koipool and her never had kits together. This was a first, for both of them.

And hell, was she scared.

She slept lightly, since she knew Goose's due date was soon, and didn't want to risk betting on the kits waiting until morning to pop out. And she was glad, when she heard Goose call for her. Green eyes shot open, and she immediately rushed to the queen's side, gently nosing their flank. A definite contraction rippled through their side, and she nearly cursed.

"Breathe." She instructed, which sounded ridiculous, but she could see Goose panicking. "You're okay. Push and breathe, push and breathe."

Breathe.

---

Five. There were five of them. Lilycreek fussed, gently nosing them, checking them. Nothing out of the ordinary, though whether or not they had Goose's sickness, she couldn't tell. She saw Goosecurl reach a paw out, calling for her, and Lilycreek grasped it gently, planting a lick on their head. "They're okay. No obvious deformities. All healthy." Whether or not they were sick, they'd know in due time. But she forced herself to remain calm, leaving Goose's side for a moment to get a ball of moss. She stalked outside in the early morning light to dunk the thing in water, submerging it and watching the bubbles stream out of it. On a second thought, and went to nab a fish from the prey pile..

She backed into the nursery quietly, mossball and fish oth awkwardly in her mouth. She pushed the two towards the queen, offering them to them. One of the kits had clearly woken up and nursed, but was now back silently asleep. She gave them a warm smile. "What'll you name them?"

[ wren ares puppeteer Poprock Flaming Ice TawnyNeedsACoffee ]

Eden
May 4th, 2023, 09:24 PM
Springkit

She would make note to herself to avoid Shadowclanners in the future just from hearing the brief mention. Springkit preferred to mess with others who had sense to them but it seemed apparent that they didn't. "Shadowclan sound like a wild pack of animals!" came her side hand comment, was it needed? Probably not but she wasn't one to care that much. Here goes hope that when she eventually becomes an apprentice things are calm and not so chaotic like it seems so at the moment. Lucky for the warrior she wasn't concerned at the moment of escaping camp to the outside world, she still had to harass a few people in camp first. No one would escape her curiosity, and speaking of which she raised her head back up to the warrior, when had she looked away? She hadn't even thought that there was cats outside of the clans, she wondered how they even survived like that. "Outsiders? came out mumbled as she tilted her head.

Even if the warrior didn't tell her this she'd find out all of this sooner or later, be it in a lesson or finding someone to harass with questions. That sounded like a lot of information for her to take in all in one go, so many kinds of outsiders. "Why would they live outside of the clans though? clan life sounded better then the way they seemed to live. Especially kittypet life, who would want to live with twolegs and wear a loud something stupid around their neck. That made her scratch her neck at just the thought of it, it sounded really uncomfortable. Her attention returned back to the speaker again at the promise he was trying to make with her. Well, she guessed she could promise, she didn't really want to because part of her wanted to go out . "I promise" she answered and here came another question. Of course she wanted to be a warrior what else would she want to be, "Yeah! Of course! she answered.

Captain

puppeteer
May 5th, 2023, 05:08 AM
ducklingkit

| RC kit , newborn , they/she , sol. Poprock wren ares Flaming Ice TawnyNeedsACoffee |

There was a kind warmth, one that the small brown kit found comforting. Her darker brown rosettes dotted her pelt, leaving her belly and little toebeans to almost a cream white. There was a sudden burst of coldness, and Ducklingkit found themselves squealing to go back, almost crying true tears due to the cold. Shivers wracked their small body, and they did their utter best to scoot closer and closer to their parent. A nose, wet and cold, pushed her closer and she let out another squeal. But, soon enough, the cats transgressions against her would be forgotten as they found milk; thats all they needed. The small kit nursed until full and them promptly fell asleep, snoring and kicking only sometimes.

HazelthePug
May 5th, 2023, 07:08 AM
Burntkit
A pale orange, small she-cat who often keeps to herself. Around 3 moons of age.

-------------------------------

In the corner of the nursery, a young kit hid under the shadows, her blue eyes being the only part of her to peer out into the rest of the den. She tended to avoid the entrances, and whether this was due to shyness, or something else, was unclear, yet it was worrying. Most kits her age had already resolved to leave the nursery, while she had kept within it. But between the dancing images in her vision, and what she heard of the warrior life, she felt content to lay in her nest, and blend into the familiar den.
And, she also saw little reason to go out. She had no mother to encourage her, nor was she especially close with any cats. She had grown stagnant, one could say, at the worst age to have such an "illness".

{open to anyone}

Weekend-Wondering
May 5th, 2023, 04:23 PM
- Swankit -
~He/Him~
Small and silky furred white and gray tabby tom, with odd eyes: right eye blue, left eye pale yellow

A short squeak, and the newborn felt himself slump to the ground.

Things were already showing signs of being wrong; the first thing the white and gray kit did once he met the ground was spout out a quiet cough. Just one, and yet, it stung the small tom’s chest. The fur of his siblings bristled next to his own, as the silky bundle opened his mouth to allow fresh air into his lungs. He breathed. He had already accomplished his first achievement: survive birth. His mother’s paw rested over him, and he twitched at the feeling of it.

It really was true that death could creep and suffocate you any moment in time.

But the kit was too young to fret over these things. Too young to do little as *think.* So at the time, the best thing he could do was… simply lay. Lay and breath. Lay and *live.* His chest heaved with several deep breaths, each slightly wavering due to the sudden blades of cold air finally meeting his skin. It was probably for the best that he had no idea that he had actually inherited an illness. Growing older, there would be no doubt he’d begin to hate it. His chest gave one more big heave before toning down, rising and falling just slightly. From a few fox-lengths away, you probably would have freaked out and thought he was dead. But no, he was very much alive. From up close, you could certainly tell the new RiverClan tom was breathing. Just quietly.

A nose nudged him, and he winced away a bit. The darkness corrupting his vision would have been very obnoxious if it weren’t for the fact that his brain was still unable to fully function. It surged, preventing him from spotting his surroundings. So when Lilycreek’s nose met his body, the tiny kit’s ears flattened against the top of his head. He pressed himself against his siblings, before shifting his tail over his face for warmth.

What a strange new world, Earth must’ve seemed to him at the time. Darkness, the smell of… himself + a bit of WindClan, the taste of his own fur on his tongue. But, again, for now, he just lay. Lay in a little fur bundle, like a dead mouse. Except for the whole eating part.

Pathetic as imaginable. And fortunately, he and his family would be able to find out if that would ever change one day.

~ Poprock (Cranekit) ~
~ ares (Cormorantkit)~
~ puppeteer (Ducklingkit) ~
~ wren (Goosecurl) ~
~ TawnyNeedsACoffee (Ospreykit) ~
~ sol. (Lilycreek) ~

//So sorry if this is short/messy! Most of my posts contain like three to five paragraphs of thought… but you know. With someone literally less than thirty seconds old, can’t do much with that.\\

TawnyNeedsACoffee
May 5th, 2023, 06:32 PM
• OspreyKit •
[She/Her]
[White and Grey Point Tabby lynx mix with bright blue eyes]
____

They say there is a certain type of luck in the lottery of life. To be born is a gift from the heavens above and to die is the reward of a reaper that resides in the infinite void. Returning to the hands we were once lost from. No matter who or what you were, there was always a celebration to be had at the appearance of newly found life and a particular comfort in the final days of deathly embrace. To live or to die, there’s always accidents but there are never mistakes, as all things are destined to be by the string of fate and the visions of destiny. In such a vast world, all things must come to an end. Although, for this story, it was just the beginning.

“..mew…”

As cool air hit the the small bundle of fur, it let out a tiny cry in recognition of its new found sense of cognition. The tiny kitten wiggled slightly in protest as she was nudged by an unfamiliar object, only used to the kicking of her siblings and not this. This felt new to the kit, cold barren air, foreign noises and smells. Overwhelming. That’s all the tiny kit could feel, desperate for something familiar, she cried out as she weakly tried to find the familiar smells of her mother, her parent, they always brought the tiny kitten comfort, they were all she knew. Finally feeling something push her towards something warm and fluffy, she nuzzled in and started to suckle. Not realising how hungry she had been. Small, tiny, fragile. Her vision dark and devoid of anything in her sight. A bundle of joy had been brought into the world, the small kit had yet to know the great wonders of it all. But one day she shall see, she will be able to meet the ones that currently have her wrapped up in their paws of safety.

______

(Ahhh sorry for dusty writing I hope it was okay, I didn’t know what to write)

° Poprock - Cranekit
° ares - Cormorantkit
° puppeteer - Ducklingkit
° wren - Goosecurl
° Flaming Ice - Swankit
° sol. - Lilycreek

Partypooper
May 5th, 2023, 06:49 PM
Goldkit would yawn, get up from his nest and sharpen his little claws on the brambles, out of boredom. Then, the kit would see a small cricket, and instantly he would crouch, letting his hunter's instincts flow. He would stalk the little insect and then he pounced, but falling on the floor. He gave up and returned to his nest very sore and dissapointed, he went back to sleep

Partypooper
May 5th, 2023, 07:46 PM
Goldkit is happily bouncing around the leaves, then all of a sudden his paws turn numb, he falls on the floor and shakes violently, he's clearly having a seizure. Even tough he hit his head several times he's okay, and when he recovers consciousness he crawls and limps weakly to the med den, waiting to be attended. He lays down to rest near the med den entrance

Morrigan
May 6th, 2023, 09:41 AM
Mistfire rested peacefully in her soft nest her head rested on her gray paws.

(OPEN)

serendipity.
May 6th, 2023, 07:03 PM
Kitekit stared off into space.

Partypooper
May 6th, 2023, 07:49 PM
Dogkit bounced around everywhere, trying to hunt a mosquito that bit him. The odd-pelted kit would unsheathe claws of one paw and pounce, stabbing his small kit claw on the black mosquito.

Partypooper
May 6th, 2023, 09:03 PM
Dogkit would be napping curled on his nest, snoring... like a dog

Partypooper
May 7th, 2023, 12:32 PM
Dogkit woke up from his long nap, looking with wonder the nursery, standing up and stretching. Dogkit lays down, grooming his spiky and messy fur

SolarSnail
May 7th, 2023, 12:38 PM
Solarkit - They/them

The world surrounded them so quickly that they didn't have any time to react. There were too many new feeling and sensations, things they had to do, just to live. They didn't know why they felt compelled to open their lungs, just that they had to. Suddenly every nerve in their body was being assaulted by air, dirt, and fluid. The shock of all of it was too much.
Solarkit began to shake, hard. They couldn't stop. Just shivering. They called out, trying desperately to stop the uncontrollable shaking, but it wasn't working. Fear swallowed them, encapsulating them in a dark hole, void of anything but the fear. They didn't feel their mother nudging them, trying to wake them up. They didn't feel themself quaking. They just laid there, in their own little void, the fear slowly fading away into a pure dissociative trance. Not quite alive, not quite dead.

Solarkit was now a duality. They were two kits, siblings in this body, both too young to understand what this means. They didn't have names, they just were. They just are, like all newborns.

Solarkit woke up.

Poprock
May 7th, 2023, 09:21 PM
wren ares puppeteer Flaming Ice TawnyNeedsACoffee sol. (Apologies for such a late and short post! I promise better cranekit posts in the future lol)
---

The little tom wasn't sure what was happening. The world had suddenly changed around him in an instant, new textures pressing against his skin, new smells greeting his nose, and the brand new taste of milk meeting his taste buds. It was all... a lot. Especially when he hadn't seen or heard all that life had to offer yet, he was much much too young for that.

Cranekit wasn't quite sure what to do with all these new sensations. In fact, the idea of doing anything was overwhelming. He and his siblings were so used to simply existing within their mother that this whole life thing? Wasn't so appealing. So the little kit did all he could think of.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He cried in his high pitch baby voice. He cried for his mom to hold him and cuddle him. He cried for food. He cried for his siblings to go away. He cried because some part of him felt not so good. He cried because that's all he knew how to do.

SolarSnail
May 8th, 2023, 10:35 AM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5851&pictureid=39576
Solarkit
They / them

Solarkit had been taking a warm nap by their mothers side, when they heard a bird chirping outside of the nursery. Immediately they were overtaken by intense curiosity that could not be ignored. But there was also a deep seated fear of the unknown, nagging at them in their mind. The internal argument between the two began to frustrate Solarkit, and they began defiantly shuffling towards the nursery exit. The fearful part took a final glance behind them, before giving in to the curiosity.
Although they could see nothing, and hardly hear the bird, they were determined to prove their bravery. Solarkit was unaware of what any of it was, but there was no doubt that something wanted to prove its existence to them. Something non physical. Someone.
As Solarkits little nose popped out of the nursery, bright light pierced into their skull, making them mewl in alarm, and squeeze their eyes all the way shut. They adjusted to the light, and saw in front of them a towering shadow. It was bobbing up and down with jerky movements. It was making the sound.
After taking a final sniff of the outside, the fearful part took back control, and led them back down into the nursery.

Rose
May 8th, 2023, 03:58 PM
Minkkit snoozed in the nursery, a happy smile flitting across her face. She didn't care in the least that her owner forgot she existed for a while.

Minkuu
May 9th, 2023, 07:08 AM
- Sunsetkit

Sunsetkit woke up from their nap and yawned as they looked around the nursery. Since they're still sort of tired, They wondered whether they should go back to sleep or do something else. The orange tabby was thinking about it for a while before deciding to just do something else and started playing around with a small pebble

(open)

HazelthePug
May 9th, 2023, 12:12 PM
Mistfire rested peacefully in her soft nest her head rested on her gray paws.

(OPEN)

Burntkit

The young she-cat's eyes narrowed as she saw another mass in the nursery, a solid one, and one that didn't sting her eyes. Many of the more vibrant queens or kits caused her to be sent running the other way, which didn't exactly help her reputation. As a cold breeze came to the nursery, she bounded over to the she-cat, snuggling against her as her eyes tried to comprehend the blurry shapes she saw. When that didn't work, she tried to decipher the she-cats scent, and settled upon a light breeze, a sign of recognition for the she-cat.

Partypooper
May 9th, 2023, 01:16 PM
Dogkit playfully chased his tail and ocasionally rolled in the nursery's floor for fun

FruitBatz
May 9th, 2023, 01:25 PM
- Sunsetkit

Sunsetkit woke up from their nap and yawned as they looked around the nursery. Since they're still sort of tired, They wondered whether they should go back to sleep or do something else. The orange tabby was thinking about it for a while before deciding to just do something else and started playing around with a small pebble

(open)

Moon, a small black and brown tabbymese waddles her way to the nursery, looking around before laying her eyes on a new potential, “new friend!” The tiny molly says, while rushing over and planting on her face.

wren
May 9th, 2023, 10:57 PM
• Cormorantkit •
long-furred, smoky-black mackerel tabby with bits of white along front paws, muzzle, large white spot on chest; gleaming yellow eyes

Nothing.

That was all that the young newborn could see, no noises filling her little ears. The little kit being only blind and deaf. Having just recently been born, the young molly had already began showing signs of life. Loud, pitiful mewls escaping the young, unnamed kit, her little body began dragging itself to its mother. Her little front paws showed tints of white, her almost pitch black mackerel-striped tail fully erected just to show a small, delicately white tip along the end. Barely visible dark stripes were drawn along her back, almost making her merely resemble Goosecurl.

She followed her sensitive nose towards the scent of milk. Slowly, yet gradually, dragging herself to her direct location. Milk and warmth guided her as she brought herself close enough to finally nurse and eat. The young kit kneaded into her mother’s cream fur as her small, folded ears twitched in rhythm. Safety. Warmth. Comfort. That was all the young kit needed. After she had her fill, the little kit snuggled herself into Goosecurl’s thick fur, giving off a yawn to show off her bright pink gums, before descending into a well-needed slumber.

wren. Sol Poprock puppeteer Flaming Ice TawnyNeedsACoffee sol. [THEY ARE HERE! FINALLY HERE! Also, sorry for the short post. Had no idea what to say!]
LILYCREEK

What was the proper reaction when your mate/life partner/kind of only friend called for you in the most painful, desperate voice they could muster during kitting? Lilycreek didn't know the answer to that. Spottedspirit had called for her after the kids were born, and Koipool and her never had kits together. This was a first, for both of them.

And hell, was she scared.

She slept lightly, since she knew Goose's due date was soon, and didn't want to risk betting on the kits waiting until morning to pop out. And she was glad, when she heard Goose call for her. Green eyes shot open, and she immediately rushed to the queen's side, gently nosing their flank. A definite contraction rippled through their side, and she nearly cursed.

"Breathe." She instructed, which sounded ridiculous, but she could see Goose panicking. "You're okay. Push and breathe, push and breathe."

Breathe.

---

Five. There were five of them. Lilycreek fussed, gently nosing them, checking them. Nothing out of the ordinary, though whether or not they had Goose's sickness, she couldn't tell. She saw Goosecurl reach a paw out, calling for her, and Lilycreek grasped it gently, planting a lick on their head. "They're okay. No obvious deformities. All healthy." Whether or not they were sick, they'd know in due time. But she forced herself to remain calm, leaving Goose's side for a moment to get a ball of moss. She stalked outside in the early morning light to dunk the thing in water, submerging it and watching the bubbles stream out of it. On a second thought, and went to nab a fish from the prey pile..

She backed into the nursery quietly, mossball and fish oth awkwardly in her mouth. She pushed the two towards the queen, offering them to them. One of the kits had clearly woken up and nursed, but was now back silently asleep. She gave them a warm smile. "What'll you name them?"

[ wren ares puppeteer Poprock Flaming Ice TawnyNeedsACoffee ]
ducklingkit

| RC kit , newborn , they/she , sol. Poprock wren ares Flaming Ice TawnyNeedsACoffee |

There was a kind warmth, one that the small brown kit found comforting. Her darker brown rosettes dotted her pelt, leaving her belly and little toebeans to almost a cream white. There was a sudden burst of coldness, and Ducklingkit found themselves squealing to go back, almost crying true tears due to the cold. Shivers wracked their small body, and they did their utter best to scoot closer and closer to their parent. A nose, wet and cold, pushed her closer and she let out another squeal. But, soon enough, the cats transgressions against her would be forgotten as they found milk; thats all they needed. The small kit nursed until full and them promptly fell asleep, snoring and kicking only sometimes.
- Swankit -
~He/Him~
Small and silky furred white and gray tabby tom, with odd eyes: right eye blue, left eye pale yellow

A short squeak, and the newborn felt himself slump to the ground.

Things were already showing signs of being wrong; the first thing the white and gray kit did once he met the ground was spout out a quiet cough. Just one, and yet, it stung the small tom’s chest. The fur of his siblings bristled next to his own, as the silky bundle opened his mouth to allow fresh air into his lungs. He breathed. He had already accomplished his first achievement: survive birth. His mother’s paw rested over him, and he twitched at the feeling of it.

It really was true that death could creep and suffocate you any moment in time.

But the kit was too young to fret over these things. Too young to do little as *think.* So at the time, the best thing he could do was… simply lay. Lay and breath. Lay and *live.* His chest heaved with several deep breaths, each slightly wavering due to the sudden blades of cold air finally meeting his skin. It was probably for the best that he had no idea that he had actually inherited an illness. Growing older, there would be no doubt he’d begin to hate it. His chest gave one more big heave before toning down, rising and falling just slightly. From a few fox-lengths away, you probably would have freaked out and thought he was dead. But no, he was very much alive. From up close, you could certainly tell the new RiverClan tom was breathing. Just quietly.

A nose nudged him, and he winced away a bit. The darkness corrupting his vision would have been very obnoxious if it weren’t for the fact that his brain was still unable to fully function. It surged, preventing him from spotting his surroundings. So when Lilycreek’s nose met his body, the tiny kit’s ears flattened against the top of his head. He pressed himself against his siblings, before shifting his tail over his face for warmth.

What a strange new world, Earth must’ve seemed to him at the time. Darkness, the smell of… himself + a bit of WindClan, the taste of his own fur on his tongue. But, again, for now, he just lay. Lay in a little fur bundle, like a dead mouse. Except for the whole eating part.

Pathetic as imaginable. And fortunately, he and his family would be able to find out if that would ever change one day.

~ Poprock (Cranekit) ~
~ ares (Cormorantkit)~
~ puppeteer (Ducklingkit) ~
~ wren (Goosecurl) ~
~ TawnyNeedsACoffee (Ospreykit) ~
~ sol. (Lilycreek) ~

//So sorry if this is short/messy! Most of my posts contain like three to five paragraphs of thought… but you know. With someone literally less than thirty seconds old, can’t do much with that.\\
• OspreyKit •
[She/Her]
[White and Grey Point Tabby lynx mix with bright blue eyes]
____

They say there is a certain type of luck in the lottery of life. To be born is a gift from the heavens above and to die is the reward of a reaper that resides in the infinite void. Returning to the hands we were once lost from. No matter who or what you were, there was always a celebration to be had at the appearance of newly found life and a particular comfort in the final days of deathly embrace. To live or to die, there’s always accidents but there are never mistakes, as all things are destined to be by the string of fate and the visions of destiny. In such a vast world, all things must come to an end. Although, for this story, it was just the beginning.

“..mew…”

As cool air hit the the small bundle of fur, it let out a tiny cry in recognition of its new found sense of cognition. The tiny kitten wiggled slightly in protest as she was nudged by an unfamiliar object, only used to the kicking of her siblings and not this. This felt new to the kit, cold barren air, foreign noises and smells. Overwhelming. That’s all the tiny kit could feel, desperate for something familiar, she cried out as she weakly tried to find the familiar smells of her mother, her parent, they always brought the tiny kitten comfort, they were all she knew. Finally feeling something push her towards something warm and fluffy, she nuzzled in and started to suckle. Not realising how hungry she had been. Small, tiny, fragile. Her vision dark and devoid of anything in her sight. A bundle of joy had been brought into the world, the small kit had yet to know the great wonders of it all. But one day she shall see, she will be able to meet the ones that currently have her wrapped up in their paws of safety.

______

(Ahhh sorry for dusty writing I hope it was okay, I didn’t know what to write)

° Poprock - Cranekit
° ares - Cormorantkit
° puppeteer - Ducklingkit
° wren - Goosecurl
° Flaming Ice - Swankit
° sol. - Lilycreek

wren ares puppeteer Flaming Ice TawnyNeedsACoffee sol. (Apologies for such a late and short post! I promise better cranekit posts in the future lol)
---

The little tom wasn't sure what was happening. The world had suddenly changed around him in an instant, new textures pressing against his skin, new smells greeting his nose, and the brand new taste of milk meeting his taste buds. It was all... a lot. Especially when he hadn't seen or heard all that life had to offer yet, he was much much too young for that.

Cranekit wasn't quite sure what to do with all these new sensations. In fact, the idea of doing anything was overwhelming. He and his siblings were so used to simply existing within their mother that this whole life thing? Wasn't so appealing. So the little kit did all he could think of.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He cried in his high pitch baby voice. He cried for his mom to hold him and cuddle him. He cried for food. He cried for his siblings to go away. He cried because some part of him felt not so good. He cried because that's all he knew how to do.

Goosecurl (https://lauren0williams03.wixsite.com/wrens-cats-n-stuff/copy-of-rabbitchatter-1) | She/Her

Goosecurl had her body curled protectively over her five perfect babies. Five… perfect.. Perfect. She had been too tired to think about it, think about her dream, her deepest fear.. and really who could blame her? She was giving birth for cripes sake! And yet she felt quite awful for forgetting. Like she wasn’t giving the issue the attention it was so desperately screaming for. Could she not just be… happy? At that thought, she felt a wave of despair fall over her head. Instinctively she curled ever tighter over the wee things feeling the urge to cry well up in her chest, but not having the hydration to do so.

At that, Lilycreek spoke up and she turned her head toward the she cat. There was relief in not being alone… being with her. As the breakfast and moss was dropped off she turned her head away and tried to extend her neck to press a nose against the queens cheek. “Thank you…” she breathed looking back down at her kits once more.

At the mention of names she hummed gently under her breath and adjusted as one of her kits let out a ferocious wail. She couldn’t help but slightly panic and adjust to reach out with a paw and gently pull the little thing close to her belly. She let out another puff from her nostrils “names?” she gently shook her head, and like Lilycreek continued to fuss over them. “Ah… yes.. um..” she rocked her head back and squeezed her eyes shut in thought.

She looked upon the small litter, a fighting bunch. She could feel it in her chest. First she looked upon the kit closest to her. @/TawnyNeedsACoffee She looked painfully like her father… that hurt. “Ospreykit… my little fighter.” she gently bent to touch the top of the kits head with her nose.

Next she sat back to look upon the rest of the unamed litter. How was it that most of them inherited the look of their father… this must’ve been a starclan punishment of some kind. No. She wouldn’t speak such things over her kits… Coldmilk was a distant memory. @/Poprock. “This little stinker… I think.. Cranekit”

Then, the white and grey tabby tom. She tipped her head back and fourth. “I was thinking… maybe.. Swankit? Or…” she paused again and glanced almost helplessly up at Lilycreek. “No… he’s my little Swan.” @/Flaming Ice. She worried slightly about the name swan… goodness forbid anybody pick fun at the name since he was a boy… but she’d ring the necks of anybody who even thought of it.

Now onto the ittiest of them, small and gentle looking. (Also, the link for Ducklings appearance is no longer valid! So I cannot see him anymore!) She felt a gentle naivety from him and a smile touched her features. “Ducklingkit.” @/puppeteer then see she leaned down to press a gentle smooch on his forehead.

And at last… one of the only kits who had a strong resemblance to her. Which… wasn’t really a competition considering nobody really knew about Coldmilk. But, in her head it was a competition and this was a small win. “And my sweet little girl here… Cormorantkit.” @/ares

[ Alright, sorry I’ve been dreading doing this reply because I’ve got nooooo inspo. So here’s this garbage. Anyways, after this birth post there’s no need to continue this roleplay! You are welcome to discuss amongst yourselves how you’ll age your kits up! Next roleplay with the whole family would hopefully be when the kits are walking around and talking! @/Sol we can keep Goose/Lily going if you’d like! )

Minkuu
May 9th, 2023, 11:25 PM
Moon, a small black and brown tabbymese waddles her way to the nursery, looking around before laying her eyes on a new potential, “new friend!” The tiny molly says, while rushing over and planting on her face.

- Sunsetkit

Sunsetkit was rolling the pebble around before another kit was rushing towards them. Sunsetkit was very confused and also sort of shocked before slowly realizing what just happened. "Oh, hello! Are you okay?" They said looking at the other kit who just face planted "and uh...sure, i can be your friend!"

~Loona Hellhound~
May 10th, 2023, 08:19 AM
....::::**•°✾°•**::::........::::**•° °•**::::....
Moonspot
Genderfluid/Queen

Moonspot was curled up in her nest as she drifted in her dream galexy floating in her realm. she sometimes kept her ears open in case someone needed her or someone was talking to her, but most of the time she was just drifting in her galexy void dream. but all of a sudden she jumped feeling a sharp pang of pain from her belly feeling the kits starting to stir. her ears laied down worriedly as she looked around for lilycreek before saying "Miss lilycreek, i think my kits are comeing!" she said in a worring expression her tail soon moved to wrap around her belly abit to comfort the kits abit.

Kit 1: Owlkit - Octavia!
Kit 2: Creamkit - Leafie
Kit 3: Moonkit - Rosepaaw
Kit 4: Honeykit - Sun´Spots
sol.

FruitBatz
May 10th, 2023, 08:38 AM
- Sunsetkit

Sunsetkit was rolling the pebble around before another kit was rushing towards them. Sunsetkit was very confused and also sort of shocked before slowly realizing what just happened. "Oh, hello! Are you okay?" They said looking at the other kit who just face planted "and uh...sure, i can be your friend!"

The kit got up, shaking off the dirt on her face,
“Mhm! I’m ok!” She smiles, giggling to herself, “really? You’ll really be my friend!” She says, as her tail sways.

Minkuu
May 10th, 2023, 09:07 AM
The kit got up, shaking off the dirt on her face,
“Mhm! I’m ok!” She smiles, giggling to herself, “really? You’ll really be my friend!” She says, as her tail sways.

- Sunsetkit

Sunsetkit smiled before saying "Of course i'll be your friend!" to their new friend before trying to figure out what to do or say after that
"Uh...we can do all sorts of stuff! Like...uh...things!" They said "i was rolling around a small pebble before you came"

FruitBatz
May 10th, 2023, 09:17 AM
- Sunsetkit

Sunsetkit smiled before saying "Of course i'll be your friend!" to their new friend before trying to figure out what to do or say after that
"Uh...we can do all sorts of stuff! Like...uh...things!" They said "i was rolling around a small pebble before you came"

Moon's orange eyes shifted over to the pebble, as she gasped, “ a rock!” She shouted, as she starts kneading the ground harshly. “Oh! My names Moon! What’s yours?” She says happily as her pupils dilated.

SolarSnail
May 10th, 2023, 11:30 AM
Skykit
They/Them
(Solarkits name was changed)

Skykit rolled around in the dirt, loving the way it felt in their fur. With a sudden burst of energy, they jumped up and started kneading the ground with their little paws. They mewed and did a little happy wiggle.

Partypooper
May 10th, 2023, 03:47 PM
Dogkit scratched his eyes, whimpering quietly, after that he went to his nest to sleep, ignoring the pain

Rose
May 10th, 2023, 04:49 PM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5438&pictureid=39661
Minkkit (https://katlike1.wixsite.com/kats-wco-characters/mink)
She/Her

For a kitten who'd just turned four days old, Minkkit was quite... boring. All she did was snuggle with her family, every so often finding her source of food because it seemed obligatory that she do so. Minkkit possessed no desire to feed, but who could fight instinct? Not her, that was for certain. With a happy, quiet mrrow, the mostly snow-white kitten continued her snoozing, dreaming and floating in her strange fantasies.

Minkuu
May 10th, 2023, 08:09 PM
Moon's orange eyes shifted over to the pebble, as she gasped, “ a rock!” She shouted, as she starts kneading the ground harshly. “Oh! My names Moon! What’s yours?” She says happily as her pupils dilated.

-Sunsetkit

Sunsetkit giggled a bit "my name is Sunsetkit!" They said, before looking at the pebble "i just found this little pebble near me when i woke up and i kinda just started rolling around that pebble Since i didn't know what to do".

FruitBatz
May 10th, 2023, 08:37 PM
-Sunsetkit

Sunsetkit giggled a bit "my name is Sunsetkit!" They said, before looking at the pebble "i just found this little pebble near me when i woke up and i kinda just started rolling around that pebble Since i didn't know what to do".

“Hi, Sun…Um Sun see kit,” Moon giggled happily, even though she shrugged with her words. “We can go play with the moss ballys! Oooooo or go play with the other um p-pebbles!”

Minkuu
May 10th, 2023, 08:56 PM
“Hi, Sun…Um Sun see kit,” Moon giggled happily, even though she shrugged with her words. “We can go play with the moss ballys! Oooooo or go play with the other um p-pebbles!”

- Sunsetkit

"Well i guess that close enough!" Sunsetkit said with excitement, then they looked at the moss balls "sure, we can play with those moss balls" then looked at a few pebbles that was around them "or the pebbles, or some other thing, or- well...uh.." Sunsetkit looked around

FruitBatz
May 11th, 2023, 07:39 AM
- Sunsetkit

"Well i guess that close enough!" Sunsetkit said with excitement, then they looked at the moss balls "sure, we can play with those moss balls" then looked at a few pebbles that was around them "or the pebbles, or some other thing, or- well...uh.." Sunsetkit looked around

Moon went over to the moss balls, put one in her mouth and put it in front of Sunsetkit. “Here you go!” The small molly says as her tail swayed.

Minkuu
May 11th, 2023, 08:07 AM
Moon went over to the moss balls, put one in her mouth and put it in front of Sunsetkit. “Here you go!” The small molly says as her tail swayed.

- Sunsetkit

"Alright, i'll roll this mossball towards you now!" Sunsetkit said. The orange tabby lifted their paw and hit the mossball for it to start rolling in Moonkit's direction

FruitBatz
May 11th, 2023, 09:48 AM
- Sunsetkit

"Alright, i'll roll this mossball towards you now!" Sunsetkit said. The orange tabby lifted their paw and hit the mossball for it to start rolling in Moonkit's direction

Moon giggled as she rolled the moss ball back, as her orange eyes dilated.

Partypooper
May 11th, 2023, 11:38 AM
Dogkit yawned, then stretched, and stared at nothing in particular

xavier.
May 11th, 2023, 11:51 AM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5846&pictureid=39549
• × | Flintkit | × •
he/him

Flintkit was hidden. Hidden under some moss from his and his families nest. Was the world always so big? Would he always be so small?? Where were his siblings? Where was his mom?? Flintkit lifted his head to look around before ducking down into the moss again making sure to keep his eyes uncovered so he could see if anyone would try to attack him. This is was going well.

| OPEN |

Rose
May 11th, 2023, 02:14 PM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5438&pictureid=39661
Minkkit (https://katlike1.wixsite.com/kats-wco-characters/mink)
She/Her

Minkkit had opened her eyes .. an hour ago, perharps. Nearly white they were, a blue so light with a silvery tinge that one would think she was blind. Minkkit was not blind, in fact, but looking at light made her squirm with some sort of apprehension. Today, though, she was not to venture out and explore camp for the first time, nor did she have to look towards the light. Sky blue hues prying open, the runt of the litter peered through half-lidded eyes at the bundles of fluff that were her supposed family. There was mum, the big puffy grey cat. And then big sissy, who was also just a litter version of mum. Little-mum. Next came... Hm, Minkkit couldn't remember his name, but it was Fish-something. Fish-face would do. And then Flouncekit.

But... Where was Flouncekit? That was his name, right? It was something like that, anyway, and Minkkit couldn't remember very well. One sweep of her surroundings had her gaze land on a small lump in the moss, and the snow-white she-kit reached out a petite paw to poke at it.

[ xavier. - Flintkit | You know I couldn't resist. And.. I swear Mink will correct herself on calling Raccoon 'pa' or 'dad' instead of 'mum' later when she finds out lool ]

SolarSnail
May 11th, 2023, 05:24 PM
Skykit
They / Them
1 moon old
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5851&pictureid=39576

Skykit kneaded and suckled happily for awhile, before standing up and padding over to an empty patch of dirt. They yawned and laid down, but didn't go to sleep. They just stayed and watched the other kits playing. They saw how the other kits blindly trusted everything, how they communicated and enjoyed each others company.

Skykit felt sick. Not ill, but they thought that they must be sick if everyone else is able to interact except for them. They put their face in their paws and mewed in frustration.

Why can't I do that?

Minkuu
May 11th, 2023, 10:03 PM
Moon giggled as she rolled the moss ball back, as her orange eyes dilated.

- Sunsetkit

Sunsetkit watched as the mossball rolled back to them before rolling the mossball back, this time the mossball was rolling a little bit faster than before.

FruitBatz
May 12th, 2023, 08:14 AM
- Sunsetkit

Sunsetkit watched as the mossball rolled back to them before rolling the mossball back, this time the mossball was rolling a little bit faster than before.

Moon watched the ball as she tried to at least pounce on it, but the ball went right under her as she did. “Aw…” she mewed sadly, as she went to find it.

Partypooper
May 12th, 2023, 01:40 PM
Dogkit chased a butterfly around the nursery. He ran around and hoped over a small stone, then pounced, catching the butterfly.

*Galaxy_Cats*
May 14th, 2023, 02:48 PM
{<DuckKit>}
She Stretched and groomed herself, before noticing a butterfly fluttering around the nursery, she got into position, and pounced at it, but it got away and she fell on her face “Ow,I’ll get you soon butterfly!” She jumped again at the butterfly, missing again, and again, and again, before she finally crushed the butterfly under her paw “Ha! I got you! Told you~” She looked down at the crushed bug and frowned, seeing its broken wings, she wondering if it tasted good, but she instead walked out to the clearing, catching the scent of flowers not too far away

Estelle
May 14th, 2023, 03:22 PM
Elkkit wasn't having it, what had to possess these kits to be so big! Why was he so small! Honestly, it wasn't fair. Even his sisters had been bigger than him, when one had been just as sick. He felt cheated, truly, tricked if you will. Now where is that darn stick that keep prodding his back, who put it here?!? It had to be Firekit, the stinky.

MockingRabbit
May 15th, 2023, 04:23 AM
Beetlenose - MangoLovesCheese - Octavia! - dragonwind - Leafie
//Blizzardnight is adopting beetlenose's Minnowkit:)
Blizzardnight gazed down at her kits, a proud smile plastered to her face. They were all such lovely things. She regretted the fact that she had to get up even, but she had to go to the dirt place. "Hush little ones, mama will be back soon." She pulled a away from the warm fluff-balls and began padding to the Nursery entrance. Something made her look back though, not at her nest, but to a different one. Whether it was a sound, or instinct, she did not know. "Hello there?" She asked, moving closer.

RavensCall
May 15th, 2023, 06:28 AM
Autumnkit remained quiet while she slept

Beetlenose
May 15th, 2023, 07:42 AM
Blizzardnight gazed down at her kits, a proud smile plastered to her face. They were all such lovely things. She regretted the fact that she had to get up even, but she had to go to the dirt place. "Hush little ones, mama will be back soon." She pulled a away from the warm fluff-balls and began padding to the Nursery entrance. Something made her look back though, not at her nest, but to a different one. Whether it was a sound, or instinct, she did not know. "Hello there?" She asked, moving closer.
Autumnkit remained quiet while she slept

dragonwind
Leafie
Mangolovescheese

Minnowkit lay on her back staring at the roof of the nursery, she wasn’t mad about the small holes and cracks in the nursery… but she still felt most of them. Even though you could tell that summer was coming, the nighttime breeze still had the cold winter feeling. Minnowkit pawed at a small leaf that she had found in the ground earlier. In the daytime it was quite a pretty leaf, but at night it was dull and colorless. Minnowkit often tried not to sleep, but of course, she usually did. Whenever she did fall asleep though, Minnowkit swore she felt the warmth of another cat with her, though when she woke up, no one was ever there.
Her ears perked up a bit as a soft voice came from one of the other nests. She recognized the voice of one of the queens who had recently kitted. Minnowkit was maybe a moon older than her kits. Blizzardnight! That was the name!
“Hi.” She sat up right in her nest and threw the leaf to the side.

hermeswind
May 15th, 2023, 09:25 AM
WinterKit mewed loudly in panic. Why did his mom have to leave him? Come back! he tried to mew, Come back!

Eden
May 15th, 2023, 04:11 PM
Springkit
long furred torbie - 0 moon - She/Her

Springkit stayed curled up in their nest, asleep not once bothered by the movement of her mother. This little kitten was favoring more sleep then waking up to see were mommy had went.

~LeafRabbit~

RavensCall
May 15th, 2023, 10:53 PM
Autumnkit stirred, hearing another cat. A kit, by how light the pawsteps were. "Hello?" she meowed to the other kit. It wasn't any of her littermates, based on what this cat looked like. "Who are you?"

Beetlenose - Minnowkit Leafie - Springkit ~LeafRabbit~ - Blizzardnight dragonwind - Winterkit

iliri
May 16th, 2023, 11:09 AM
Cormorantkit faceplanted.

[CLOSED - ACTIVITY POST]

Kio!!
May 17th, 2023, 08:48 PM
The new queen blinked as a kit walked into them. They blinked down at the tiny creature. "Hello.."

-Whisperkit looked up at the queen, in awe of how big she was.- "Hi!!" -She said enthusiastically as her tail swayed behind her.-

Poprock
May 17th, 2023, 10:50 PM
Cranekit wiggled around, unsure of how old he was. What was time? What was anything? For he was simply baby.

MockingRabbit
May 18th, 2023, 05:44 AM
@dragonwind (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=17949)
@Leafie (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=18465)
@Mangolovescheese (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=136)

Minnowkit lay on her back staring at the roof of the nursery, she wasn’t mad about the small holes and cracks in the nursery… but she still felt most of them. Even though you could tell that summer was coming, the nighttime breeze still had the cold winter feeling. Minnowkit pawed at a small leaf that she had found in the ground earlier. In the daytime it was quite a pretty leaf, but at night it was dull and colorless. Minnowkit often tried not to sleep, but of course, she usually did. Whenever she did fall asleep though, Minnowkit swore she felt the warmth of another cat with her, though when she woke up, no one was ever there.
Her ears perked up a bit as a soft voice came from one of the other nests. She recognized the voice of one of the queens who had recently kitted. Minnowkit was maybe a moon older than her kits. Blizzardnight! That was the name!
“Hi.” She sat up right in her nest and threw the leaf to the side.

WinterKit mewed loudly in panic. Why did his mom have to leave him? Come back! he tried to mew, Come back!
Springkit
long furred torbie - 0 moon - She/Her

Springkit stayed curled up in their nest, asleep not once bothered by the movement of her mother. This little kitten was favoring more sleep then waking up to see were mommy had went.

@~LeafRabbit~ (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=16523)

Autumnkit stirred, hearing another cat. A kit, by how light the pawsteps were. "Hello?" she meowed to the other kit. It wasn't any of her littermates, based on what this cat looked like. "Who are you?"

@Beetlenose (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14318) - Minnowkit @Leafie (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=18465) - Springkit @~LeafRabbit~ (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=16523) - Blizzardnight @dragonwind (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=17949) - Winterkit
//All of your posts made me smile:D
"Minnowkit, right?" Blizzardnight purred at the kit. "Are you OK? You are not cold or anything, are you?" She tried to remember who this kit's mother was, and why she had left her kit alone. She had a vague recollection of maybe something happening to her, and realised she had spent way too much time cuddling her own kits and not enough on the events of the clan. The black queen glanced back at her mewling kits. "Hush now, dears. I will be back momentarily."

RavensCall
May 18th, 2023, 06:08 AM
Autumnkit struggled to remove the scowl from her face. "Why are you going?" she asked, her voice whining and desperate, "Come back! I have something to tell you-" But Blizzardnight had already left. Autumnkit's lack of scent would be brought up another time, it seemed.
~LeafRabbit~ - Blizzardnight dragonwind - Winterkit Beetlenose - Minnowkit Leafie - Springkit

Beetlenose
May 18th, 2023, 07:28 AM
//All of your posts made me smile:D
"Minnowkit, right?" Blizzardnight purred at the kit. "Are you OK? You are not cold or anything, are you?" She tried to remember who this kit's mother was, and why she had left her kit alone. She had a vague recollection of maybe something happening to her, and realised she had spent way too much time cuddling her own kits and not enough on the events of the clan. The black queen glanced back at her mewling kits. "Hush now, dears. I will be back momentarily."
Autumnkit struggled to remove the scowl from her face. "Why are you going?" she asked, her voice whining and desperate, "Come back! I have something to tell you-" But Blizzardnight had already left. Autumnkit's lack of scent would be brought up another time, it seemed.
~LeafRabbit~ - Blizzardnight dragonwind - Winterkit Beetlenose - Minnowkit Leafie - Springkit

dragonwind
Leafie

Minnowkit stared up at the queen with round blue eyes. Of course she was cold, but she wouldn’t say that it would seem as if she was complaining, and from what Minnowkit had heard, complaining was extremely annoying.
“Yeah, I’m fine.” She smiled at Blizzardnight. But just then a cold wind found its way into the nursery and she shivered. Great, not it would seem like she had been lying, and that was worse!

Tess_Potter
May 18th, 2023, 08:15 PM
-Whisperkit looked up at the queen, in awe of how big she was.- "Hi!!" -She said enthusiastically as her tail swayed behind her.-

Pigeonear purred. "How adorable." they say. "What is your name, dear?"

MockingRabbit
May 19th, 2023, 04:10 AM

Minnowkit stared up at the queen with round blue eyes. Of course she was cold, but she wouldn’t say that it would seem as if she was complaining, and from what Minnowkit had heard, complaining was extremely annoying.
“Yeah, I’m fine.” She smiled at Blizzardnight. But just then a cold wind found its way into the nursery and she shivered. Great, not it would seem like she had been lying, and that was worse!
Octavia! - dragonwind - Leafie - |~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~|

Blizzardnight pressed her paw to the shivering kit's flank. "Sweetheart, you are not warm enough. Kits shouldn't be having to sleep by themselves. Would you like to join us?" She smiled down at her encouragingly.

~Loona Hellhound~
May 19th, 2023, 08:36 AM
(Little Repost Since Moonspot and everyone was busy helping with repairing the graves recently Had wanted to wait till it ended ^w^)
Moonspot
Genderfluid/Queen

Moonspot was curled up in her nest as she drifted in her dream galexy floating in her realm. she sometimes kept her ears open in case someone needed her or someone was talking to her, but most of the time she was just drifting in her galexy void dream. but all of a sudden she jumped feeling a sharp pang of pain from her belly feeling the kits starting to stir. her ears laied down worriedly as she looked around for lilycreek before saying "Miss lilycreek, i think my kits are comeing!" she said in a worring expression her tail soon moved to wrap around her belly abit to comfort the kits abit.

sol.

Beetlenose
May 19th, 2023, 04:45 PM

Blizzardnight pressed her paw to the shivering kit's flank. "Sweetheart, you are not warm enough. Kits shouldn't be having to sleep by themselves. Would you like to join us?" She smiled down at her encouragingly.

Octavia!
dragonwind
Leafie
@~ju-ju-is-a-maniac~

Minnowkit stared up at Blizzardnight with wide blue eyes.
“Really?” She whispered then smiled widely “yes!”
She glanced over at the younger kits. One of them had asked her a question.
“You’re names… Amberkit, right? I’m Minnowkit.”
She then glanced back up at Blizzardnight “thank you!”

puppeteer
May 19th, 2023, 09:00 PM
ducklingkit and martenkit squealed and squirmed and were eepy little fellas

Valient
May 19th, 2023, 11:04 PM
Mallowmist slipped into the den, ducking to fit inside the small cave of woven reeds. A carp clamped firmly in his jaws, he looked around for a queen or maybe a kit to give it to. He really should meet more of his clanmates, especially the newer additions. Spotting a cat, the tabby dropped the fresh-kill at their paws. "Hello! Would you like this carp?" He asked politely. Maybe he could take the opportunity to meet more of his clanmates.

[Open]

Partypooper
May 20th, 2023, 01:45 PM
Dogkit slept curled in the nursery, purring quietly

Kio!!
May 20th, 2023, 04:08 PM
Pigeonear purred. "How adorable." they say. "What is your name, dear?"

"WhisperKit Ma'am!" The kit says with an even brighter smile, she bounced up and down a little too excited as she fell over from it. Having only 3 legs makes your balance off course, but whisperkit gets back up- but with a little bit of struggle.

sol.
May 20th, 2023, 05:27 PM
(Little Repost Since Moonspot and everyone was busy helping with repairing the graves recently Had wanted to wait till it ended ^w^)
Moonspot
Genderfluid/Queen

sol.

She looked up at the call of her name, and her ears perked up in alert. Kitting? Ah yeah, Moonspot was heavily pregnant when she joined... Lilycreek got up and hurried to the queen's side. Gently, she nosed her flank, tracking contraction as it rippled the pregnant queen's flesh. "Hang in there." She said calmly. "They'll be out soon. You'll be okay. Breathe."

Rose
May 20th, 2023, 08:01 PM
Minkkit ate her own tail.

Morrigan
May 21st, 2023, 04:33 AM
Mistfire watched the kits in the nursery play while drowsily grooming her shoulder.

OPEN

r0sali3
May 21st, 2023, 07:23 AM
A tall, brown tom padded over to her and greeted her with the dip of his head. This was the snake-smooth Redsea, who greeted her with his usual reserved yet smart smile. “Hello, Mistfire.” He mewed stretched his back-legs quickly, “Everything alright?”
The Doctor

Morrigan
May 21st, 2023, 07:33 AM
A tall, brown tom padded over to her and greeted her with the dip of his head. This was the snake-smooth Redsea, who greeted her with his usual reserved yet smart smile. “Hello, Mistfire.” He mewed stretched his back-legs quickly, “Everything alright?”
The Doctor
Mistfire looked up slightly startled before smiling "Oh hello Redsea yes everything's alright I'm just wondering about my kits" she said softly with a thoughtful glance to her swollen belly.

r0sali3
May 21st, 2023, 07:35 AM
Mistfire looked up slightly startled before smiling "Oh hello Redsea yes everything's alright I'm just wondering about my kits" she said softly with a thoughtful glance to her swollen belly.

Redsea didn’t know much about kits but he was a cat generally knowledgable on most topics. “Is there something specific bothering you?” He asked, whiskers twitching in curiosity. “I don’t know much about kits, but I’ll try and help.”

Morrigan
May 21st, 2023, 07:45 AM
Redsea didn’t know much about kits but he was a cat generally knowledgable on most topics. “Is there something specific bothering you?” He asked, whiskers twitching in curiosity. “I don’t know much about kits, but I’ll try and help.”
Mistfire smiled softly at him "Well Briarfang told me not to worry about them but what if their not healthy what if...they don't survive their first sunrise?" she asked him her amber eyes brimming with worry .

r0sali3
May 21st, 2023, 07:48 AM
Mistfire smiled softly at him "Well Briarfang told me not to worry about them but what if their not healthy what if...they don't survive their first sunrise?" she asked him her amber eyes brimming with worry .

Worry flooded his own eyes before it disappeared and shook his head, “They will be a fine addition to the clan and Riverclan’s plentiful resources will assist them in growing. I assure you, they will be perfect.”

Morrigan
May 21st, 2023, 07:52 AM
Worry flooded his own eyes before it disappeared and shook his head, “They will be a fine addition to the clan and Riverclan’s plentiful resources will assist them in growing. I assure you, they will be perfect.”
Mistfire smiled gratefully at him "I hope so, thank you for your kind words Redsea" she thanked him softly.

r0sali3
May 21st, 2023, 07:56 AM
Mistfire smiled gratefully at him "I hope so, thank you for your kind words Redsea" she thanked him softly.

The tom dipped his head with a soft smile, eyes shining. "Of course, Mistfire. If there's anything else, please tell me."

Morrigan
May 21st, 2023, 08:13 AM
The tom dipped his head with a soft smile, eyes shining. "Of course, Mistfire. If there's anything else, please tell me."
Mistfire purred sleepily "Thank you but that's all I have to say" she said drowsily as she rested her head on her paws "Besides I'm quite tired and Briarfang will come to check on me soon and he gets a little overprotective"

r0sali3
May 21st, 2023, 08:17 AM
Mistfire purred sleepily "Thank you but that's all I have to say" she said drowsily as she rested her head on her paws "Besides I'm quite tired and Briarfang will come to check on me soon and he gets a little overprotective"

Redsea blinked at the mention of Briarfang and let out a soft, amused sigh, "Forgive me- I'd rather avoid a box of the ears then." The tom teased kind-heartedly.

Morrigan
May 21st, 2023, 08:34 AM
Redsea blinked at the mention of Briarfang and let out a soft, amused sigh, "Forgive me- I'd rather avoid a box of the ears then." The tom teased kind-heartedly.
Mistfire smiled barely staying awake "Yes I would also if I was you Briarfang's a bit grumpy sometimes but I still love him" she purred sleepily "Thank you for helping me Redsea though you should probably go now Briarfang is probably on his way back now" the soft furred queen mewed drowsily as she wrapped her tail around her face.

r0sali3
May 21st, 2023, 08:37 AM
Mistfire smiled barely staying awake "Yes I would also if I was you Briarfang's a bit grumpy sometimes but I still love him" she purred sleepily "Thank you for helping me Redsea though you should probably go now Briarfang is probably on his way back now" the soft furred queen mewed drowsily as she wrapped her tail around her face.

Seeing as Mistfire was so sleepy, the tom hummed a 'you're right' and with a final dip of his head, Redsea padded away, his head held high and his long tail swishing behind him.

Morrigan
May 21st, 2023, 08:42 AM
Seeing as Mistfire was so sleepy, the tom hummed a 'you're right' and with a final dip of his head, Redsea padded away, his head held high and his long tail swishing behind him.
Mistfire purred softly as she fell asleep and after a few moments Briarfang approached the nursery a look of surprise came across his face as he saw Redsea coming out of the nursery the large dark brown tabby dipped his head in greeting to the other tom "Greetings Redsea I didn't expect to see you here" he said his green eyes full of suspicious.

r0sali3
May 21st, 2023, 08:45 AM
Mistfire purred softly as she fell asleep and after a few moments Briarfang approached the nursery a look of surprise came across his face as he saw Redsea coming out of the nursery the large dark brown tabby dipped his head in greeting to the other tom "Greetings Redsea I didn't expect to see you here" he said his green eyes full of suspicious.

Redsea paused and looked to the tom. He was still polite but when greeted with suspicion, that kindness dropped by a level. "Briarfang." He turned to face the tom fully and cocked his head, "I was just saying hello to Mistfire. She looked a little troubled so I thought I'd ask how things were."

Morrigan
May 21st, 2023, 08:50 AM
Redsea paused and looked to the tom. He was still polite but when greeted with suspicion, that kindness dropped by a level. "Briarfang." He turned to face the tom fully and cocked his head, "I was just saying hello to Mistfire. She looked a little troubled so I thought I'd ask how things were."
Briarfang felt anger boling inside him but he tried his best to control his temper after all Mistfire didn't like it when he lost control of himself "You didn't have to Mistfire could have asked me" he said through gritted teeth his fur starting to rise.

r0sali3
May 21st, 2023, 08:52 AM
Briarfang felt anger boling inside him but he tried his best to control his temper after all Mistfire didn't like it when he lost control of himself "You didn't have to Mistfire could have asked me" he said through gritted teeth his fur starting to rise.

Redsea responded with his calm demeanour and gentle stern, "You weren't here, Briarfang, and there's nothing wrong with talking to a fellow clanmate. I wasn't making any advances if that's what you mean." The tom almost sounded bored.

Morrigan
May 21st, 2023, 08:57 AM
Redsea responded with his calm demeanour and gentle stern, "You weren't here, Briarfang, and there's nothing wrong with talking to a fellow clanmate. I wasn't making any advances if that's what you mean." The tom almost sounded bored.
Briarfang snarled angrily how dare this tom talk to him with such disrespect "Well mabye you should mind your own business!" he was at his breaking point one more word and he was sure he would rip this tom's pelt off.

r0sali3
May 21st, 2023, 09:00 AM
Briarfang snarled angrily how dare this tom talk to him with such disrespect "Well mabye you should mind your own business!" he was at his breaking point one more word and he was sure he would rip this tom's pelt off.

"Calm yourself down." Redsea hummed, still keeping his cool. He would not fight another cat in camp for no reason. "I haven't done anything wrong." Pale blue oceanics stared into Briarfang's eyes as the other exhaled.

Morrigan
May 21st, 2023, 09:07 AM
"Calm yourself down." Redsea hummed, still keeping his cool. He would not fight another cat in camp for no reason. "I haven't done anything wrong." Pale blue oceanics stared into Briarfang's eyes as the other exhaled.
Briarfang growled furiously he was about to leap at the other tom but managed to remind himself that fighting Clanmates will not make Mistfire happy "Don't tell me what to do now move out of the way your wasting my time" he snarled as he shoved past Redsea and into the nursery.

r0sali3
May 21st, 2023, 09:11 AM
Briarfang growled furiously he was about to leap at the other tom but managed to remind himself that fighting Clanmates will not make Mistfire happy "Don't tell me what to do now move out of the way your wasting my time" he snarled as he shoved past Redsea and into the nursery.

"Fool." Redsea hissed and licked his shoulder to soothe the force he just felt before padding away, seemingly unfazed by Briarfang;s hostility.

Morrigan
May 21st, 2023, 09:16 AM
"Fool." Redsea hissed and licked his shoulder to soothe the force he just felt before padding away, seemingly unfazed by Briarfang;s hostility.
Briarfang heard what Redsea said but managed to ignore it as he entered the nursery and saw Mistfire fast asleep he smiled lovingly at her as he gave her an affectionate lick on the head.

r0sali3
May 21st, 2023, 09:17 AM
Briarfang heard what Redsea said but managed to ignore it as he entered the nursery and saw Mistfire fast asleep he smiled lovingly at her as he gave her an affectionate lick on the head.

//end? redsea wont be returning anytime soon

Morrigan
May 21st, 2023, 09:21 AM
//end? redsea wont be returning anytime soon
Yep that's the end/Briarfang now dislikes Redsea and Mistfire likes him.

r0sali3
May 21st, 2023, 09:21 AM
thats a lil sad, redseas a great cat anyway thanks for rping w me <3//

MockingRabbit
May 22nd, 2023, 05:03 AM
@Octavia! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=16687)
@~ju-ju-is-a-maniac~

Minnowkit stared up at Blizzardnight with wide blue eyes.
“Really?” She whispered then smiled widely “yes!”
She glanced over at the younger kits. One of them had asked her a question.
“You’re names… Amberkit, right? I’m Minnowkit.”
She then glanced back up at Blizzardnight “thank you!”
dragonwind - Octavia! - Leafie
Blizzardnight smiled and followed Minnowkit back to her nest. She lay down and curled her tail around her new kit, because she was her kit now, right? Blizzardnight had just adopted her. She smiled at each of them and hoped tat they would all get along. As she rested her head down, she remembered why she had gotten up in the first place. Oh well. The dirt-place could wait. Now didn't seam to be the time.

RavensCall
May 22nd, 2023, 05:33 AM
Blizzardnight smiled and followed Minnowkit back to her nest. She lay down and curled her tail around her new kit, because she was her kit now, right? Blizzardnight had just adopted her. She smiled at each of them and hoped tat they would all get along. As she rested her head down, she remembered why she had gotten up in the first place. Oh well. The dirt-place could wait. Now didn't seam to be the time. dragonwind - Beetlenose - Leafie

Autumnkit shook her head. "My name is Autumnkit," she meowed in a quiet voice.

Beetlenose
May 22nd, 2023, 07:27 AM
Blizzardnight smiled and followed Minnowkit back to her nest. She lay down and curled her tail around her new kit, because she was her kit now, right? Blizzardnight had just adopted her. She smiled at each of them and hoped tat they would all get along. As she rested her head down, she remembered why she had gotten up in the first place. Oh well. The dirt-place could wait. Now didn't seam to be the time.
dragonwind - Beetlenose - Leafie

Autumnkit shook her head. "My name is Autumnkit," she meowed in a quiet voice.

Minnowkit lay down next to Blizzardnight.
“Oooh. Sorry, Autumnkit.”
She touched her little nose to Autumkits to say she’s sorry. Then whispered up to Blizzardnight.
“Thank you.”

~Loona Hellhound~
May 22nd, 2023, 08:31 AM
She looked up at the call of her name, and her ears perked up in alert. Kitting? Ah yeah, Moonspot was heavily pregnant when she joined... Lilycreek got up and hurried to the queen's side. Gently, she nosed her flank, tracking contraction as it rippled the pregnant queen's flesh. "Hang in there." She said calmly. "They'll be out soon. You'll be okay. Breathe."
Moonspot
Genderfluid/Queen

Moonspot breathed softly as she felt the contraction ripple through her. she sometimes wince abit at the pain but kept calm as she gently pushed. her ears laying down softly as she listened to the forever queens words.

(Calling all kits, its Time to see your new world! ^w^
Kit 3: Moonkit - Rose,paaw
Kit 4: Honeykit - Sun´Spots )

RavensCall
May 22nd, 2023, 08:46 AM
The small grey she-cat crawled out of her mother and she let out a wail.

~Loona Hellhound~ - Moonspot Leafie - Creamkit Forgotten - Moonkit Sun´Spots - Honeykit sol. - Lilycreek

Rose
May 22nd, 2023, 10:39 AM
Minkkit napped.

Sun´Spots
May 23rd, 2023, 03:21 PM
Moonspot
Genderfluid/Queen

Moonspot breathed softly as she felt the contraction ripple through her. she sometimes wince abit at the pain but kept calm as she gently pushed. her ears laying down softly as she listened to the forever queens words.

Honeykit led a simple and comfortable life. She didn't ask for anything, just sleep peacefully all day. So when she jerked and reality woke her up, she meowed in outrage.
She was cold and her body was forcing her to do something she had never done before: breathe. The sensation of the air entering her lungs was unpleasant, and she was very cold and hungry.

She felt that some of her fur was brushing against her, and she disliked that even more. Meowing inconsolably again, she crawled along her nose into someone's belly. She smelled like milk, and she liked that. She didn't know who she was, but she began to eat desperately.

Her sucking reflex came naturally to him, and her milk tasted delicious.

Eden
May 23rd, 2023, 04:04 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4A4zcl1.png
Creamkit
Short furred calico- 0 moons - She/her

Being brought into this world would probably be the calmest experience she would probably have for the first time in her life. With a single small cry from her small mouth she would wriggle around, seeking her mothers warmth. She would stick out her tiny little legs in front of her, pressing against what she assumed was her mothers fur, trying to move her self around. Now that she found her source of warmth, she now was seeking her food source which was in front of her. Now everything was fine in her small world at this moment and she no longer cared for now about her surroundings, just the warmth in front of her and the food she had been looking for.

Sun´Spots Octavia! ~Loona Hellhound~ Forgotten

Ymir
May 23rd, 2023, 10:21 PM
Moonspot
Genderfluid/Queen

Moonkit was now in this world and she was right there now possibly being one of the faster births but she didnt move much further than where she came out

(Just now got this you got my user name wrong lmao)

~Loona Hellhound~
May 24th, 2023, 08:26 AM
The small grey she-cat crawled out of her mother and she let out a wail.

~Loona Hellhound~ - Moonspot Leafie - Creamkit Forgotten - Moonkit Sun´Spots - Honeykit sol. - Lilycreek
Honeykit led a simple and comfortable life. She didn't ask for anything, just sleep peacefully all day. So when she jerked and reality woke her up, she meowed in outrage.
She was cold and her body was forcing her to do something she had never done before: breathe. The sensation of the air entering her lungs was unpleasant, and she was very cold and hungry.

She felt that some of her fur was brushing against her, and she disliked that even more. Meowing inconsolably again, she crawled along her nose into someone's belly. She smelled like milk, and she liked that. She didn't know who she was, but she began to eat desperately.

Her sucking reflex came naturally to him, and her milk tasted delicious.
https://i.imgur.com/4A4zcl1.png
Creamkit
Short furred calico- 0 moons - She/her

Being brought into this world would probably be the calmest experience she would probably have for the first time in her life. With a single small cry from her small mouth she would wriggle around, seeking her mothers warmth. She would stick out her tiny little legs in front of her, pressing against what she assumed was her mothers fur, trying to move her self around. Now that she found her source of warmth, she now was seeking her food source which was in front of her. Now everything was fine in her small world at this moment and she no longer cared for now about her surroundings, just the warmth in front of her and the food she had been looking for.

Sun´Spots Octavia! ~Loona Hellhound~ Forgotten

Moonkit was now in this world and she was right there now possibly being one of the faster births but she didnt move much further than where she came out

(Just now got this you got my user name wrong lmao)

Moonspot
Genderfluid/Queen

{ To @/Forgotten : im so sorry, i hadn't known you had changed names until a few days ago lol, but thank you still for letting me know ^w^ }

Moonspot smiled as her kits came one by one pressing up to her belly and feeding instantly as the wriggled to her. her heart warmed at the sight of them instantly as she felt happy to have her little ones finally with her. her tail soon moved to curl up close to them giving them abit more warmth as she purred she watched then nurse. she felt herself grew tiered after the birth and decided to lay her head on her paws while still watching around her.
{ sol. }

xavier.
May 25th, 2023, 12:41 PM
Raccoonpelt slept curled around Flintkit

[ CLOSED - ACTIVITY ]

SeonghwasBunnyEars
May 26th, 2023, 06:02 AM

Summerkit yawned, fiery paws flailing at her mothers muzzle as her tiny eyes were opened to slits. She looked angry. And she was, she couldn't catch the damn muzzle! It looked as if it was a beetle length away but no matter how much she swipped she couldn't get it.... was mama really this skilled? Oh oh! It's a spell! Mama used a long muzzle spell! It grows higher when ever she swipped!

serendipity.
May 28th, 2023, 04:21 AM
Kitekit rolled around.

Rose
May 28th, 2023, 01:54 PM
Minkkit wandered around on unsteady limbs.

Poprock
May 29th, 2023, 09:30 PM
Minkkit wandered around on unsteady limbs.

Cranekit wiggled around helplessly, letting out many squeaks as he did so. This whole sight and sound thing? YUCK! And right now all he could hear was a fellow kit stumbling around nearby.

"How?" He squeaked once more, surprised at his own voice.
---
Cutely pretends that Im not pushing off replying to your starter until tomorrow and responding to this instead <3

JusticeRabbit
May 29th, 2023, 09:53 PM
(Activity)

Spottedkit swatted around a mossball.

Batpaw was watching a few kits.

iliri
May 30th, 2023, 02:12 AM
Cormorantkit yawned.

[ACTIVITY POST - CLOSED]

xavier.
May 30th, 2023, 09:51 AM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5846&pictureid=39549
• × | Flintkit | × •
He/him

Flintkit slowly poked his head out of the nursery looking around. The kit had to get used to leaving the safety of the nursery, he had to make friend, but that was scary. Flintkit always found himself hiding behind his dad or his sisters whenever someone would come up to him. Flintkit placed a nervous paw outside of the nursery before bringing it back in as if something was going to snatch him up and take him far far away. Maybe today wasn't the day to go out into the clearing. Who knew what was out there!

[ OPEN ]

sol.
May 31st, 2023, 06:19 PM
Lilycreek swept some dust into a pile, hurriedly shooing it outside before the wind or the kits got to it.

[activity. forgive me, i'm tired. ]

Ymir
May 31st, 2023, 11:21 PM
Moonkit walked around for a half second before falling asleep