PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Thornwolf
June 3rd, 2022, 10:25 PM
Puddlekit sat and looked around,he didn't really have anything to do so he decided to play a little with a mossball

Carmela
June 5th, 2022, 10:41 PM
Yarrowkit purred, and moved her head backward. She padded closer to her older sister. “Good, mostly, but there’s been a lot of flies.” She meowed, and sat down. As she did, she had to flick a fly off of her muzzle with her paw. Carmela

"Ech. Maybe we should try and figure out how to get rid of them." She hoped something wasn't dead near by. "Any new friends? Gossip floating around?" Honeystream remembered the days of running around camp, messing with the elders just to hear their stories. Another fly buzzed about which crumpled the warrior's face. Irritation quickly set in with them.

Weekend-Wondering
June 6th, 2022, 07:34 PM
"Ech. Maybe we should try and figure out how to get rid of them." She hoped something wasn't dead near by. "Any new friends? Gossip floating around?" Honeystream remembered the days of running around camp, messing with the elders just to hear their stories. Another fly buzzed about which crumpled the warrior's face. Irritation quickly set in with them.

“Oh, I’ve had a friend!” Yarrowkit meowed, slightly surprised Honeystream hadn’t yet known. “His name is Streampaw! We grew up in the nursery together. And since I’m going to to be an apprentice soon, we can train together!” She meowed happily. “He’s been my friend for ages!”
She purred.
Carmela

Rainee
June 7th, 2022, 09:17 AM
Doe'feather would walk in. She laid down in her nest and started grooming herself, waiting for Jay'water to bring back a small mouse. Kettle

SpiritWolf_yt
June 7th, 2022, 09:18 AM
pebblekit snoozed nearly about to fall off his mothers back

[open]

Cove
June 7th, 2022, 11:06 AM
Doe'feather would walk in. She laid down in her nest and started grooming herself, waiting for Jay'water to bring back a small mouse. Kettle
Jaywater pushed through the leaves and lay down next to the Queen and dropped a mouse.

Rainee
June 7th, 2022, 11:15 AM
Jaywater pushed through the leaves and lay down next to the Queen and dropped a mouse.

Doe'feather took a small bite of the mouse and looked expectantly at Jay'water. "Your turn to take a bite." she told her.

Cove
June 7th, 2022, 11:32 AM
Jaywater shook her head, purring,
“I ate already, you need it the most,” Belle

Rainee
June 7th, 2022, 11:46 AM
Jaywater shook her head, purring,
“I ate already, you need it the most,” Belle

"Oh, alright." Doe'feather looked at the mouse and took another big bite. "Thank you for getting this for me. You are a very nice cat." she looked at Jay'water while chewing. She swallowed and took another bite. "Are you sure you don't want any?" she questioned Jay'water.

Cove
June 7th, 2022, 01:14 PM
"Oh, alright." Doe'feather looked at the mouse and took another big bite. "Thank you for getting this for me. You are a very nice cat." she looked at Jay'water while chewing. She swallowed and took another bite. "Are you sure you don't want any?" she questioned Jay'water.

Jaywater shook her head. “No it’s okay.”

Rainee
June 7th, 2022, 02:19 PM
Jaywater shook her head. “No it’s okay.”

"Alright. " she finished the mouse in two more bites.

SpiritWolf_yt
June 7th, 2022, 02:21 PM
pebblekit continues to sleep but falls off of littlebrooks back" ah!" he yells waking up, he tries to get back up and sleeps again

[open]

Cove
June 7th, 2022, 02:30 PM
"Alright. " she finished the mouse in two more bites.

Jaywater started washing her back.

Rainee
June 8th, 2022, 11:56 AM
Jaywater started washing her back.

" Have you thought about having kits? I'm sure at least one tom would be your mate. Two of 'em if your un-luckey. I'd say you could attract four. Bet!" She chuckled as she told this to Jay'water. Sometimes, she liked to be mischievous.

Cove
June 8th, 2022, 12:01 PM
" Have you thought about having kits? I'm sure at least one tom would be your mate. Two of 'em if your un-luckey. I'd say you could attract four. Bet!" She chuckled as she told this to Jay'water. Sometimes, she liked to be mischievous.

Jaywater shook her head.
“I don’t really think anyone would want me as a mate!” Jaywater mewed, laughing.

Rainee
June 8th, 2022, 12:06 PM
Jaywater shook her head.
“I don’t really think anyone would want me as a mate!” Jaywater mewed, laughing.

Doe'feather started laughing. "Think about that. Actually think! Use your brain!" she told Jay'water sarcastically.

Cove
June 8th, 2022, 02:32 PM
Well, I’m clumsy, I always fail to catch rabbits and voles, “ Jaywater sighed.
“What is there to like about me?” she asked glumly.
Belle

Rainee
June 8th, 2022, 02:35 PM
Well, I’m clumsy, I always fail to catch rabbits and voles, “ Jaywater sighed.
“What is there to like about me?” she asked glumly.
Belle

"well, first of all, your beautiful, second your so kind! You would do almost anything for anyone. You an awesome cat and I know everybody you've met knows that. I know it and I've only been with you for a day!" She explained to Jay'water.

Dirtfur
June 9th, 2022, 12:50 AM
Belle

The squirrel's scent kept hitting against Cricketstin'g nostrils as he dragged the fresh-kill to the Nursery. He wanted to try something different. He wanted to give a meal to a kit or queen. As he walked inside, he remembered his childhood in the nursery. He sighed, wondering how time could go by quickly. Scanning around the den, he spotted Doe'feather. He recognized the queen when he shared tongues with her, Jaywater, and Pineflake. He laid down a mouse-tail length away from her. "Hey," Cricketsting greeted.

Rainee
June 9th, 2022, 08:18 AM
Belle

The squirrel's scent kept hitting against Cricketstin'g nostrils as he dragged the fresh-kill to the Nursery. He wanted to try something different. He wanted to give a meal to a kit or queen. As he walked inside, he remembered his childhood in the nursery. He sighed, wondering how time could go by quickly. Scanning around the den, he spotted Doe'feather. He recognized the queen when he shared tongues with her, Jaywater, and Pineflake. He laid down a mouse-tail length away from her. "Hey," Cricketsting greeted.

"Oh," Doe'feather said happily. "Hi, Cricket'sting." she looked at the squirrel and sniffed. "That smells good..." She hinted. She looked at Jay'water. "You guy's want to eat together? If your okay with that, Cricket." Oops, she accidentally called the tom 'Cricket'. Well, whatever. It happens. Kettle

Thornwolf
June 9th, 2022, 08:49 AM
Puddlekit layed down,gazing the other kits in the nursery next to rainfur

[open]

Cove
June 9th, 2022, 09:29 AM
"Oh," Doe'feather said happily. "Hi, Cricket'sting." she looked at the squirrel and sniffed. "That smells good..." She hinted. She looked at Jay'water. "You guy's want to eat together? If your okay with that, Cricket." Oops, she accidentally called the tom 'Cricket'. Well, whatever. It happens. Kettle

Jaywater smiled.
“Hello!” she was eating a vole.

Rainee
June 9th, 2022, 10:25 AM
Jaywater smiled.
“Hello!” she was eating a vole.

"Jay, remember Cricket'sting? Oh, yeah, Cricket'sting, no hard feelings on the prank. Didn't you see me wink at you?" Doe'feather asked both Jay'water and Cricket'sting questions. Kettle Dirtfur

Cove
June 9th, 2022, 11:42 AM
"Jay, remember Cricket'sting? Oh, yeah, Cricket'sting, no hard feelings on the prank. Didn't you see me wink at you?" Doe'feather asked both Jay'water and Cricket'sting questions. Kettle Dirtfur

Jaywater gave a mrow of laughter.
“I noticed that a mile away!” she mewed.
Belle
Dirtfur

Rainee
June 9th, 2022, 02:02 PM
Jaywater gave a mrow of laughter.
“I noticed that a mile away!” she mewed.
Belle
Dirtfur

"Whatever." Doe'feather muttered under her breath to Jay'water. "Can we eat?" SHe asked Cricket'sting. Dirtfur Kettle

Carmela
June 9th, 2022, 03:38 PM
“Oh, I’ve had a friend!” Yarrowkit meowed, slightly surprised Honeystream hadn’t yet known. “His name is Streampaw! We grew up in the nursery together. And since I’m going to to be an apprentice soon, we can train together!” She meowed happily. “He’s been my friend for ages!”
She purred.

The older feline felt a bit of shame in her chest for not knowing. Obviously she didn't mind to Yarrowkit enough. "Ah, Streampaw. Good apprentice! I can't believe you'll be one soon. How excited are you?!"Yarrowpaw. She couldn't believe how fast the moons were flying. "Any hopes of who your mentor will be? No hard feelings if its not me!" She figured it wouldn't be her anyway, but she wanted Yarrowkit to feel safe giving her true opinions.

Weekend-Wondering
June 9th, 2022, 04:36 PM
The older feline felt a bit of shame in her chest for not knowing. Obviously she didn't mind to Yarrowkit enough. "Ah, Streampaw. Good apprentice! I can't believe you'll be one soon. How excited are you?!"Yarrowpaw. She couldn't believe how fast the moons were flying. "Any hopes of who your mentor will be? No hard feelings if its not me!" She figured it wouldn't be her anyway, but she wanted Yarrowkit to feel safe giving her true opinions.

“I’m so exited!” She meowed, very cheerful. “I really hope you’re gonna be my mentor! You’re nice, I know you really well, I’d love for you to be my mentor!” Yarrowkit purred, and head butted her sister. “I’ll be able to be in Streampaw’s den again! We might be able to train together sometime!”

Dirtfur
June 9th, 2022, 07:17 PM
The light-cream tabby nodded to Jaywater and greeted. "Hey." Cricketsting looked back at Doe'feather. He knew he heard her call him 'Cricket', but that doesn't get on the warrior's nerves. He was glad to have a nickname that isn't a mouthful or intended to hurt Cricketsting's mentally. He looked down at the fresh-kill. Cricketsting didn't ate anything before he came here so it will be nice if he gets to share it with Doe'feather. He let out a mrrow of laughter to Jaywater's comment. As he finished laughing, he finally spoke, "Sorry, I didn't see you wink at me." Cricketsting perked his ears to capture Doe'feather's muttering, but they were never caught. Instead of asking what she said, Cricketsting answered Doe'feather's latest question. "Sure, Doe!" He wanted to show her that he took the nickname as a sign of friendship and did it back to the queen. He wondered if he showed it correctly.

Kettle Belle

Cove
June 10th, 2022, 02:01 AM
Jaywater nodded as she started eating her vole.
“It”s really sunny today,” she commented. Dirtfur Belle

Thornwolf
June 10th, 2022, 02:40 AM
Puddlekit gazed outside of the nursery then went back

Rainee
June 10th, 2022, 08:41 AM
The light-cream tabby nodded to Jaywater and greeted. "Hey." Cricketsting looked back at Doe'feather. He knew he heard her call him 'Cricket', but that doesn't get on the warrior's nerves. He was glad to have a nickname that isn't a mouthful or intended to hurt Cricketsting's mentally. He looked down at the fresh-kill. Cricketsting didn't ate anything before he came here so it will be nice if he gets to share it with Doe'feather. He let out a mrrow of laughter to Jaywater's comment. As he finished laughing, he finally spoke, "Sorry, I didn't see you wink at me." Cricketsting perked his ears to capture Doe'feather's muttering, but they were never caught. Instead of asking what she said, Cricketsting answered Doe'feather's latest question. "Sure, Doe!" He wanted to show her that he took the nickname as a sign of friendship and did it back to the queen. He wondered if he showed it correctly.

Kettle Belle

Doe'feather smiled. Oh, did she love Riverclan. Doe'feather nodded at Cricket'sting. "You get the first bite; You look hungry." She told Cricket'sting. "Yeah, It's really nice out, Jay." Doe'feather agreed. Her smile grew bigger when she closed her eyes and remembered a day, just like this, from when she was a kit. Doe'feather sighed as she opened her eyes, not wanting the memory to go. Kettle Dirtfur

Captain
June 10th, 2022, 10:27 AM
Sun'kit started pelting around in the nursery, stumbling a lot. She continued doing that while watching her father and brother.

Night'kit looked at Sun'kit "You nevew say no tawg bacz!" He said while sprinting towards his sister. He tagged her and lept away.

Sun'kit skipped up to her father. "Is fun whe youw it... TAG!" she said to him after attempting to bop him on the shoulder.Snowleap | he/them
➢ The RiverClan deputy watched with gentle, light-hearted amusement sparkling in his eye as the two stumbled around the nursery. Before he knew it though, Sunkit was making her way over to him, hopping up and touching her nose to his shoulder. “More fun when I’m it, eh?” He remarked with a laugh. The tall oriental longhair hopped off the moss nest and bounded towards Nightkit. “I have you in my sights, son!”

SpiritWolf_yt
June 10th, 2022, 10:41 AM
pebblekit covered his ears from hearing the other kits and aduilts, he than fealls off of littlebrook again and yowls" ah!" he yells a bit landing on the ground, he yawns big looking around, he sat tall and watched seeing the deputy playing and other kits playing

[open]

Rainee
June 10th, 2022, 11:42 AM
Snowleap | he/them
➢ The RiverClan deputy watched with gentle, light-hearted amusement sparkling in his eye as the two stumbled around the nursery. Before he knew it though, Sunkit was making her way over to him, hopping up and touching her nose to his shoulder. “More fun when I’m it, eh?” He remarked with a laugh. The tall oriental longhair hopped off the moss nest and bounded towards Nightkit. “I have you in my sights, son!”

Night'kit pretended to freeze in terror. "Ahhhh! OH NO! Daddy's gonna get MEEEEEE!" He exclaimed as he hopped around.

Sun'kit leaped away from Night'kit so she wouldn't get tagged by her father.

Captain
June 10th, 2022, 11:52 AM
Night'kit pretended to freeze in terror. "Ahhhh! OH NO! Daddy's gonna get MEEEEEE!" He exclaimed as he hopped around.

Sun'kit leaped away from Night'kit so she wouldn't get tagged by her father.
Snowleap | he/them
➢ Once the small black-furred tomkit froze, the RiverClan deputy skidded to a halt in front of him. He turned his partial gaze to look at Sunkit, who was making sure to get far away from the both of them so they wouldn’t get tagged. Clever girl. Snowleap turned back to the petrified Nightkit. He lifted a paw and ever so gently touched the kitten’s nose. “Tag.” He said with a rumbling chuckle, “Now go get your sister.” Snowleap released a small yawn and laid down on the cool nursery den floor, taking a moment to rest as his kids continued to play.

Rainee
June 10th, 2022, 11:59 AM
Snowleap | he/them
➢ Once the small black-furred tomkit froze, the RiverClan deputy skidded to a halt in front of him. He turned his partial gaze to look at Sunkit, who was making sure to get far away from the both of them so they wouldn’t get tagged. Clever girl. Snowleap turned back to the petrified Nightkit. He lifted a paw and ever so gently touched the kitten’s nose. “Tag.” He said with a rumbling chuckle, “Now go get your sister.” Snowleap released a small yawn and laid down on the cool nursery den floor, taking a moment to rest as his kids continued to play.

Sun'kit and Night'kit went back and forth tagging each other and running around the nursery, until they both slumped on the floor, panting. Night'kit crawled over to the nest his father was on and snuggled close to his dad. Sun'kit just lay on the floor, and eventually, she fell asleep, sprawled out. Sun'kit snored while she was asleep and Night'kit giggled at her.

Captain
June 10th, 2022, 12:09 PM
Sun'kit and Night'kit went back and forth tagging each other and running around the nursery, until they both slumped on the floor, panting. Night'kit crawled over to the nest his father was on and snuggled close to his dad. Sun'kit just lay on the floor, and eventually, she fell asleep, sprawled out. Sun'kit snored while she was asleep and Night'kit giggled at her.
Snowleap | he/them
➢ The tall dark-furred tomcat watched in a blissful silence as the two kittens pranced around the den, tagging one another. He was unsure of how long their little game had gone on for, but soon enough, Snowleap saw them both collapse, panting. Earlier, Snowleap had been certain that Sunkit and Night’s energy would never cease, though thankfully, it did just now. He moved over to their family nest and tucked his paws underneath himself as his son crawled over to him, snuggling into his thick pelt of long fur. The RiverClan deputy smiled and then his tall ears twitched at the sound of his daughter snoring as she promptly fell asleep on the floor of the den. “Do you think we should go get her? Or let her sleep over there?” Snowleap said quietly, hearing Nightkit giggle at his sister. He wished Lynxfall was here with them right now.

Rainee
June 10th, 2022, 12:13 PM
Snowleap | he/them
➢ The tall dark-furred tomcat watched in a blissful silence as the two kittens pranced around the den, tagging one another. He was unsure of how long their little game had gone on for, but soon enough, Snowleap saw them both collapse, panting. Earlier, Snowleap had been certain that Sunkit and Night’s energy would never cease, though thankfully, it did just now. He moved over to their family nest and tucked his paws underneath himself as his son crawled over to him, snuggling into his thick pelt of long fur. The RiverClan deputy smiled and then his tall ears twitched at the sound of his daughter snoring as she promptly fell asleep on the floor of the den. “Do you think we should go get her? Or let her sleep over there?” Snowleap said quietly, hearing Nightkit giggle at his sister. He wished Lynxfall was here with them right now.

"She'll be fine. She always slept on the dirt when we were with our mother." Night'kit spat out the word 'mother' like it was nothing at all, then said, "We can leave her there. I can't wait to have another witness to her snoring." Night'kit told Snow'leap while looking at his sister. "She refuses to believe she snores!" Night'kit giggled. Sun'kit slept still, and continued to snore.

Captain
June 10th, 2022, 12:46 PM
"She'll be fine. She always slept on the dirt when we were with our mother." Night'kit spat out the word 'mother' like it was nothing at all, then said, "We can leave her there. I can't wait to have another witness to her snoring." Night'kit told Snow'leap while looking at his sister. "She refuses to believe she snores!" Night'kit giggled. Sun'kit slept still, and continued to snore.
Snowleap | he/them
➢ Listening to the small black-furred kitten, the RiverClan tomcat hummed in response, thinking about something for a moment. Then, he rose out of the nest and stepped out of it, walking over to the snoozing shekit. Gently, Snowleap bent down and picked her up by the scruff and brought Sunkit over to where he and Nightkit were. He stepped back into the moss nest and laid back down, laying the kitten next to her tiny brother. Snowleap turned and looked at his son. “Well, I’m not your mother,” He meowed quietly, “And I will make sure neither of you have to sleep in the dirt anymore.” Maybe it was just a choice rather than the fault of the kittypet molly, but nonetheless, the clan deputy aimed to take care of these two like they were his flesh-and-blood children. He licked both kits on the tops of their heads. “Lynxfall and I are your dads, and we will take care of you like real parents should. I promise you. Now rest, you need it after all that playing.”

Rainee
June 10th, 2022, 01:54 PM
Snowleap | he/them
➢ Listening to the small black-furred kitten, the RiverClan tomcat hummed in response, thinking about something for a moment. Then, he rose out of the nest and stepped out of it, walking over to the snoozing shekit. Gently, Snowleap bent down and picked her up by the scruff and brought Sunkit over to where he and Nightkit were. He stepped back into the moss nest and laid back down, laying the kitten next to her tiny brother. Snowleap turned and looked at his son. “Well, I’m not your mother,” He meowed quietly, “And I will make sure neither of you have to sleep in the dirt anymore.” Maybe it was just a choice rather than the fault of the kittypet molly, but nonetheless, the clan deputy aimed to take care of these two like they were his flesh-and-blood children. He licked both kits on the tops of their heads. “Lynxfall and I are your dads, and we will take care of you like real parents should. I promise you. Now rest, you need it after all that playing.”

Night'kit smiled and laid his head on Sun'kit. Soon enough, he was asleep too.

Apollo.
June 10th, 2022, 02:03 PM
- HoneyStripe -
[She/They/He]

the pregnant queen shuffled her paws, it was odd for her to spend so much time without their mate GreyPelt. He shivered as she remembered finding him dead on the thunder-path not too long ago, no matter they were determined to make sure his kits got the life they deserved.

Dirtfur
June 10th, 2022, 02:32 PM
Cricketsting smiled back. He looked down at the squirrel. His stomach rumbled.
He took the first bite, chewed it, and swallowed it. "Sadly it is," he responded to Doe and Jaywater's comment. "I have to deal with singing birds while I'm trying to take a nap." Cricketsting looked at Doe, seeing her close her eyes. It felt rude to disturb her so the warrior kept quiet until she opened her eyes again. "You alright?" He asked after he heard the queen sighed.

Kettle Belle

Cove
June 10th, 2022, 02:44 PM
Cricketsting smiled back. He looked down at the squirrel. His stomach rumbled.
He took the first bite, chewed it, and swallowed it. "Sadly it is," he responded to Doe and Jaywater's comment. "I have to deal with singing birds while I'm trying to take a nap." Cricketsting looked at Doe, seeing her close her eyes. It felt rude to disturb her so the warrior kept quiet until she opened her eyes again. "You alright?" He asked after he heard the queen sighed.

Kettle Belle

Jaywater started washing Doefeather, hoping to comfort her.

Cove
June 10th, 2022, 02:46 PM
Doe'feather smiled. Oh, did she love Riverclan. Doe'feather nodded at Cricket'sting. "You get the first bite; You look hungry." She told Cricket'sting. "Yeah, It's really nice out, Jay." Doe'feather agreed. Her smile grew bigger when she closed her eyes and remembered a day, just like this, from when she was a kit. Doe'feather sighed as she opened her eyes, not wanting the memory to go. Kettle Dirtfur

Jaywater looked towards the sky, she watched a pair of robins dance with the leaves and sighed happily.

Rainee
June 10th, 2022, 03:57 PM
"I'm fine. Just a good memory." Doe'feather responded to the other two warriors. She took a bit of the squirrel and chewed. When Doe'feather finished the bite, she realized she was starving, too. She took another bite and chewed Dirtfur Kettle

Cove
June 10th, 2022, 04:12 PM
"I'm fine. Just a good memory." Doe'feather responded to the other two warriors. She took a bit of the squirrel and chewed. When Doe'feather finished the bite, she realized she was starving, too. She took another bite and chewed Dirtfur Kettle

Jaywater yawned and scratched her ear.

Dirtfur
June 10th, 2022, 04:46 PM
The warrior nodded. "Must be a very good memory," Cricketsting said.

Belle Kettle

Rainee
June 10th, 2022, 05:39 PM
The warrior nodded. "Must be a very good memory," Cricketsting said.

Belle Kettle

Doe'feather laughed, even though she heard no joking in Cricket'sting's comment. "Definitely a good memory." Doe'feather informed, still chuckling. Kettle Dirtfur

Cove
June 11th, 2022, 08:56 AM
Doe'feather laughed, even though she heard no joking in Cricket'sting's comment. "Definitely a good memory." Doe'feather informed, still chuckling. Kettle Dirtfur

The summer wind blew into the floor, the leaves jumped and bounced around and the sunlight peeked through the leaves, dappling the surface with sunlight.
Jaywater chuckled and sighed.
At least I have friends here.

Jaywater tuned out of the camp, looking around.

Rainee
June 11th, 2022, 09:49 AM
"Oh, Bye, Jay." Doe'feather said, surprised. Dirtfur Kettle

Dirtfur
June 11th, 2022, 05:42 PM
Doe's laugh came out of nowhere and surprised the warrior. At first, he laughed awkwardly, but as time goes by his laugh became genuine. Cricketsting stopped as he looked at Jaywater. "Bye?" The light-cream glanced at Doe. "So, um, how is everything?"

Rainee

Thornwolf
June 12th, 2022, 04:16 AM
Rainfur was abit tired,she looked around the nursery and sighed abit

----
[open]
Puddlekit walked near the nursery entrance
he didn't really feel like going out again,so he walked away from the entrance and grabbed a leaf

Captain
June 12th, 2022, 12:40 PM
Night'kit smiled and laid his head on Sun'kit. Soon enough, he was asleep too.Snowleap | he/them
➢ The dark-furred tomcat silently watched as Nightkit rested his head on Sunkit and then promptly fell asleep too. He smiled and then glanced towards the RiverClan nursery den’s entrance. Part of him wondered if he should slip out now so they could rest and Snowleap would be able to work more on various things around the camp. However, seeing his son and daughter sleep so soundly made him feel sleepier than he already did. After a hesitant moment of thought, Snowleap bent down and nuzzled the two kits, then rested his head down and closed his eye. Hopefully, RiverClan could survive for one afternoon without him. It didn’t take long for the tom to fall asleep, curling his tail around Nightkit and Sunkit.

{ a peaceful end to this lil roleplay, without a doubt <3 }

Carmela
June 12th, 2022, 10:33 PM
“I’m so exited!” She meowed, very cheerful. “I really hope you’re gonna be my mentor! You’re nice, I know you really well, I’d love for you to be my mentor!” Yarrowkit purred, and head butted her sister. “I’ll be able to be in Streampaw’s den again! We might be able to train together sometime!”

A small bubble of happiness filled her chest. "Well, we'll see what Skystar thinks! But, that would be very fun indeed." She playfully batted at her sisters ears. "I have to get going soon for a patrol, but how about a quick game of moss ball? You can invite a friend to play.

Weekend-Wondering
June 13th, 2022, 06:29 AM
Yarrowkit crouched deep in decision. Finally, she looked up at Honeystream. “Can w- hm…” she felt as if Honeystream was fun to be around. But she wanted to be around her alone. “Can we be ourselves?” Carmela

Rainee
June 13th, 2022, 09:21 AM
Doe's laugh came out of nowhere and surprised the warrior. At first, he laughed awkwardly, but as time goes by his laugh became genuine. Cricketsting stopped as he looked at Jaywater. "Bye?" The light-cream glanced at Doe. "So, um, how is everything?"

Rainee

" I'm good." Doe'feather looked at her somewhat swollen belly. Doe'feather smiled and looked back up at Cricket'sting. " I'm very happy that I'll be having these little ones soon," Doe'feather nodded to her belly again. " I already know they'll be my pride and joy." Doe'feather's smile widened as she felt a little nudge in her stomach.

Dirtfur
June 13th, 2022, 05:15 PM
" I'm good." Doe'feather looked at her somewhat swollen belly. Doe'feather smiled and looked back up at Cricket'sting. " I'm very happy that I'll be having these little ones soon," Doe'feather nodded to her belly again. " I already know they'll be my pride and joy." Doe'feather's smile widened as she felt a little nudge in her stomach.

"I bet they'll become great warriors," Cricketsting predicted.

flopsy
June 19th, 2022, 08:37 PM
Amberclover flicked her ears enjoying the sound of playful kits.

Apollo.
June 21st, 2022, 09:51 AM
- AppleMask -
[ She/her ]

The red molly flopped onto her nest, feeling sorry for herself. I cant believe he didn't show up! Or even tell me his name either.. she stuffed her face into the moss, she knew that she should just get over this tom already and get a rebound guy but who would like her when she's so.. so pregnant?

She rolled onto her back, still wallowing in self pity, she still had to wait almost a moon until she gave birth to these.. things. But thats too long in her opinion, she poked her tummy, irritated that this was preventing her from getting a new mate, but then it moved in return. WHAT IN STARCLAN?! her eyes widened at her stomach, these things were moving?! she stuffed her face into the moss once more and half sobbed like a lovesick apprentice.

------------------------------

- DappleSplash -
[ She/her ]

Pregnant.. DappleSplash was sitting in her new nest, she just thought that she had been eating too much and thats why she was gaining weight.. she sighed, she wasn't upset that she was carrying kits, no the opposite, she just had no clue who the father was.. Ill just have to raise them myself.. she decided and flicked her ears before laying down.

[ activity post! no need to reply to either cat ^^ ]

Cove
June 21st, 2022, 11:42 AM
"Oh, Bye, Jay." Doe'feather said, surprised. Dirtfur Kettle

“Oh, sorry, I have to go.” she mewed, smiling at Doefeather.

Thornwolf
June 24th, 2022, 10:36 AM
Puddlekit sat down near a mossball and kicked it a little

Rainfur watches puddlekit kick the mossball

(Yet again,random)

Clock Dragonshifter
June 24th, 2022, 03:55 PM
Pebblekit {He/Him} (OPEN)
~A white kit with few black marbling patterns and piercing yellow eyes~

The sleek tom-kit sat quietly in a corner of the nursery what looked to be the skull of a rabbit held between his paws with different feathers, flowers, and rocks and pebbles. Picking up a large sunflower he placed it in the eye socket of the skull. Placing flowers around the crown of its head in making a flower crown adding pebbles and feathers under the edge of it. He seemed focused on his creation his piercing yellow eyes narrowed as he studied the a skull delicately displayed between his tiny paws.

Thornwolf
June 25th, 2022, 10:06 AM
Pebblekit {He/Him} (OPEN)
~A white kit with few black marbling patterns and piercing yellow eyes~

The sleek tom-kit sat quietly in a corner of the nursery what looked to be the skull of a rabbit held between his paws with different feathers, flowers, and rocks and pebbles. Picking up a large sunflower he placed it in the eye socket of the skull. Placing flowers around the crown of its head in making a flower crown adding pebbles and feathers under the edge of it. He seemed focused on his creation his piercing yellow eyes narrowed as he studied the a skull delicately displayed between his tiny paws.

"What are you doing..?" Puddlekit asked,walking up to pebblekit

Clock Dragonshifter
June 25th, 2022, 02:17 PM
[/CENTER]12]"What are you doing..?" Puddlekit asked,walking up to pebblekit
Pebblekit {He/Him}
The marble white tom looked up startled by the other kits present,"Oh! Hi! Just... Um mm... This?" he said motionging to the skull awkwadly. He personally had no clue what it was but it kept him busy and he liked making them because they looked cool.

Thornwolf
June 27th, 2022, 08:35 AM
Pebblekit {He/Him}
The marble white tom looked up startled by the other kits present,"Oh! Hi! Just... Um mm... This?" he said motionging to the skull awkwadly. He personally had no clue what it was but it kept him busy and he liked making them because they looked cool.

"Okay then...?" Puddlekit replied "do you need some moss for it or something...?" He asked, looking at the rabbit skull

Clock Dragonshifter
June 27th, 2022, 05:11 PM
"Okay then...?" Puddlekit replied "do you need some moss for it or something...?" He asked, looking at the rabbit skull
Pebblekit {He/Him}
The tom kits smiled widely, "Ooo, Moss would Look good on top of the skull!" he mewed rather excitedly as he never thought of adding moss to the skull. His piercing yellow eyes full of excitement.

Thornwolf
June 27th, 2022, 10:09 PM
Pebblekit {He/Him}
The tom kits smiled widely, "Ooo, Moss would Look good on top of the skull!" he mewed rather excitedly as he never thought of adding moss to the skull. His piercing yellow eyes full of excitement.

"Okay then here" puddlekit meowed,adding the moss to the skull "it looks great"

Apollo.
June 30th, 2022, 07:17 AM
- AppleMask and DappleSplash -
[ She/Her ][ She/Her ]

[ flopsy ][ poppy. ][ Bone. ]
AppleMask was laying almost limp on her nest, her eyes screwed up tight as if she was bracing herself for pain, three small new-born kits lay next to her belly, DappleSplash placed a paw on AppleMask's forehead. "Its all over now, that was the last one." DappleSplash had been assisting the young queen, even though she had never had kits of her own before, DappleSplash had previously seen other queens kittings so she had a rough idea of what to do. "You have three healthy kits, two she-kits and one tomkit" AppleMask opened one of her eyes and gingerly raised her head to look towards her belly, she blinked for a moment, trying to process what had just happened.

The red molly poked the closest kit gently with her tail, before looking up at DappleSplash "What now?" DappleSplash tilted her head confused, "You take care of your kits until they become apprentices-"
"Until they become apprentices?! But thats six moons away! No way am I staying in here that long!" AppleMask meowed in shock and the calico rested her tail onto the young molly, "Well, you can leave the nursery and go for a walk. Your not confined to the nursery-"
"Still!- What about my social life? Unlike you I actually have a reputation!" DappleSplash rolled her eyes before turning away to her own nest. Young cats these days..

AppleMask looked shocked, how dare DappleSplash just walk away like that? AppleMask turned her head to look at the three bundles at her belly, They hardly got my good looks. she pouted but I guess I have to name them. the molly paused for a moment, she never thought about names.. Cant be that hard, she pulled her attention to the first kit a red kit, sort of like her but still not as pretty, Well my favourite food is.. squirrel, and she kind of looks like a squirrel.. she placed her tail on the red she-kit's head "SquirrelKit," okay okay, next one. her amber eyes flicked over to the kit next to SquirrelKit, she was brown sort of like the loner.. hmm- how about we keep rolling with my favourites thing, my favourite time of day is Dusk- she placed her fluffy tail on the lilac brown kit's head "Duskkit and-" she looked over at the final kit, the tomkit looked sort of like her father DogPounce, "Dogkit." she decdied and placed her tail on Dogkit.

"Squirrelkit, Duskkit and Dogkit." she re-said, this time with a lot less hesitation. now what? AppleMask blinked, the kits probably didn't know who she was so perhaps she should introduce herself? "Im AppleMask- welcome to Riverclan."

[I skipped the birthing scene]

JackHunt_17
July 1st, 2022, 06:13 AM
the little tom with floppy ears named Dogkit squirmed to his mothers belly. His eyes were still closed, but they would be gray when he opened them. His red, orange, and yellow fur almost looked like that of a fire, giving him a good suffix for when he would become a warrior.
-- LeoDaLeaf, flopsy, poppy.

Pitou
July 1st, 2022, 11:21 AM
**Codwhisper & Doeheart**

Codwhisper helped his aunt carry fresh moss through the entrance of the nursery. Doeheart’s belly had grown round and full with kits Codwhisper couldn’t wipe the smile from his face. His aunt had been the warmth that Sagewhisper wasn’t as a mother and he was excited to be there for Doeheart’s kits in the same way she had been there for him. Doeheart hadn’t spoken of who the father was and Codwhisper hadn’t cared to ask. It was clear enough that whoever the father was, he didn’t want to be involved so Codwhisper was more than happy to take on the responsibility for his aunt.

Doeheart arranged the nest in a cozy corner of the nursery. As it came together, the dilute calico stepped into the nest and purred. She pressed her nose against Codwhisper’s ear in gratitude. She’d had so many hopes and dreams of beginning a family with Sleethound and she still worried as she hadn’t seen the Tom since she’d realized she was pregnant but she tried to push the heartache and worries aside for the good of the kits growing in her belly. It’d do then no good for their mother to be beside herself in worry over an untouchable father. Besides she had Codwhisper at her side.

Apollo.
July 2nd, 2022, 04:42 PM
DappleSplash [She/Her]
[ Starlily ][ starry ]
→ DappleSplash took a deep breath and shivered slightly, she had finished kitting. The molly turned her had to look at the two little bundles that lay by her belly, her heart melted. They’re so cute! she pulled them closer and licked the pure black kit’s fur the wrong way to get it warm, then doing the same to the black based calico. A she-kit and a tomkit, both look healthy- I think-? she smiled good job DappleSplash, they’re beautiful.

The calico nudged the two kits gently to her belly so that they could feed while she decided on names. She had thought of names the day before but the two kits didn’t really fit any of the ones she picked out, she looked at the pure black she-kit I know that it will be a sort of basic name but think that Darkkit suits her. she turned her gaze to the tomkit, she was puzzled, she could do something similar to her name like Splashkit or Dappledkit but both didn’t seem quite right, she went over her list of names in her head once more. She figured that if she were to have a blue-grey kit that she would name it Bluebellkit after her mother, BluebellGrove, and even though he wasn’t the same colouring as her mother she felt that it just.. worked. “Welcome home Darkkit and Bluebellkit,”

The molly purred and wrapped her body around the two new-borns, wondering what sort of achievements and mischief the two would do in the future. Perhaps one will even become a leader a medicine cat, if they didn’t that was fine too, she would be proud of her kits nonetheless.

[Please remember to submit your kit to the allegiances! (Also don’t mind me testing formats again)]

flopsy
July 2nd, 2022, 10:09 PM
- Squrrielkit

The small kit lay slowly moving around amongst her sibling crawling towards the thingy radiating heat. She breathed steadily amongst her siblings.

[ poppy. Bone. LeoDaLeaf ]

- Amberclover

The queen slept on her nest trying to keep cool from the heat.

starry
July 3rd, 2022, 06:54 AM
// Starlily LeoDaLeaf

Bluebellkit embraced the warmth that was soon provied to him as Dapplesplash licked his fur. Almost playfully the newborn tom nudged his mother, mewling for food. He was hungry! Oh, Dapplesplash was giving him food. Eagerly he drank, then breathed in deeply. Everything felt so... weird. He could barely smell anything, but the few things he could were unknown to him. Bluebellkit could feel Darkkit laying beside him. Curious, he clumsily attempted to swat her with his paw, to no avail.

Apollo.
July 3rd, 2022, 12:47 PM
AppleMask [She/Her]
[ poppy. ][ Bone. ][ flopsy ]
→AppleMask blinked as two of the three kits started to move, conflicted on what to feel. She blinked at the brown kit, it was moving- instinct kicked in and she nudged the unmoving kit with her nose, it was breathing at least, maybe it was just tired like her. She turned her attention to the nest next to her, DappleSplash had just delivered her own kits, Lucy, she only had to have two. AppleMask rolled her eyes before resting her head down on the nest, May as well sleep, theres nothing else to do around here.

[Try to post ay least three times with your kit so I can have them announced :]] ]

JackHunt_17
July 3rd, 2022, 01:41 PM
Dogkit suckled for a bit before settling himself down and soon dosing off.
[ poppy. ][ LeoDaLeaf ][ flopsy ]

Willow_Tree
July 4th, 2022, 12:01 PM
DappleSplash [She/Her]
[ Starlily ][ starry ]
→ DappleSplash took a deep breath and shivered slightly, she had finished kitting. The molly turned her had to look at the two little bundles that lay by her belly, her heart melted. They’re so cute! she pulled them closer and licked the pure black kit’s fur the wrong way to get it warm, then doing the same to the black based calico. A she-kit and a tomkit, both look healthy- I think-? she smiled good job DappleSplash, they’re beautiful.

The calico nudged the two kits gently to her belly so that they could feed while she decided on names. She had thought of names the day before but the two kits didn’t really fit any of the ones she picked out, she looked at the pure black she-kit I know that it will be a sort of basic name but think that Darkkit suits her. she turned her gaze to the tomkit, she was puzzled, she could do something similar to her name like Splashkit or Dappledkit but both didn’t seem quite right, she went over her list of names in her head once more. She figured that if she were to have a blue-grey kit that she would name it Bluebellkit after her mother, BluebellGrove, and even though he wasn’t the same colouring as her mother she felt that it just.. worked. “Welcome home Darkkit and Bluebellkit,”

The molly purred and wrapped her body around the two new-borns, wondering what sort of achievements and mischief the two would do in the future. Perhaps one will even become a leader a medicine cat, if they didn’t that was fine too, she would be proud of her kits nonetheless.

[Please remember to submit your kit to the allegiances! (Also don’t mind me testing formats again)]
(sorry for the late responce)

Darkkit began to squirm as her mother licked her, emitting tiny squeaks. She stopped as she began to drink, focusing on the comfortable feeling it gave her. She had just settled down to sleep when something touched her. A surprised squeak made its way out of her mouth, and, now slightly curious, she wiggled her way over, still unsure of how to use her paws. She could feel a ball of fluff about her size, and without a second thought, she went to snuggle into it.
starry

Pitou
July 4th, 2022, 03:07 PM
**Doeheart**
Starfall poppy. Nixey Spotty

The cozy nursery had been home to the lilac queen for a few days now. As she woke, far earlier in the morning than she normally woke, the den was still dark and her den mates were restfully sleeping aside their litters of kits. Her own kits, the tangled heap of five she’d found in the outskirts just outside the border, were nestled beside her. She sighed, a sad smile adorning her lips. She was grateful for Starclan’s blessing in bringing them into her life and equally as much so for showing her to them but she couldn’t help grieving for the unfortunate circumstances their development in their mother’s womb must’ve been and for the mother herself. She must’ve been strong, a fighter, to have lasted so long for her kits. Doeheart hadn’t missed the infected leg the poor queen had been trekking on until her untimely death, though she hung on long enough to make sure her kits had a fighting chance at life.

Doeheart turned to gaze at the kits, but before she could turn to muzzle them softly, her body tensed. She was shocked, her breathing grew heavier as her mind went to the kits still in her own belly. She knew she must be getting close, she’d been around enough pregnancies and kittings with her mother, being the oldest of a large family, but she didn’t know how anything was supposed to feel. Another tightness gripped her stomach, stronger than the first. Her body laid out flat across the nest, nearly mindlessly. Her breathing grew heavier still and she looked around hurriedly. She couldn’t give birth directly alongside her older litter. Quickly, she pulled herself from the nest. Trying not to disturb her sleeping kits, she tore away the half of the nest she’d been laying on, tucking the edges up around the sleeping kits. Another contraction seized her, sending her body in an involuntary convulsion beside the miniature nest she’d patched together for her kits. She took in deep breaths, trying to keep herself moving as she made up another thin nest beside the first. She stepped into it but another contraction struck her, buckling her legs, collapsing her body into the thin moss. She bit her tongue, desperately holding in a cry.

The last contraction passed and she willed her muscles to relax, trying to take in a deep breath to prepare for the next but the next contraction was on her before she could get her bearings. She bit down on her tongue till she tasted blood drip down her throat. Pain exploded through her but, as suddenly as it’s come on, it passed and a short mewl made her heart lurch happily from behind her. She spun around, licking the kit adoringly as she pulled him closer to herself. Bearkit

She purred but didn’t have long to admire her newest son before another contraction stole her mind and body. She laid back, biting her tongue against the pain. It eased for only a heartbeat before another one coursed through her. She shook her head. She had only one kit, then second one it’s way, she didn’t know how many she had but she wasn’t sure she could keep going if there were many more. On the next contraction, a second kit slipped out into the thin makeshift nest. Doeheart panted and quickly turned for her daughter, pulling her in to herself as she’d done with Bearkit. She smiled as she whispered, ”Firekit”

The next contraction came quickly, passing just as quickly but followed directly after by a strong contraction that sent a shock of pain through her body. Her insides tore, lighting a fire from within and a heartbeat later the third kit was out. She panted, trying to rise, failing, then heaving herself up. Her amber eyes were unfocused as she tried to look down on her third kit. Shellkit.

There was a lull, time enough for Doeheart to pull Shellkit up with Bearkit and Firekit. She licked the three siblings, grooming away their time in her womb, taking her time. She was aware that her afterbirth hadn’t passed but the ease in her body gave her a sense of relief. Her smile didn’t fade as she watched her newest kits. Eight kits. Magnoliakit, Flintkit, Falconkit, Elkkit, Heronkit, Bearkit, Firekit, Shellkit. She took a deep breath, suddenly the coziness of the den was more pleasant and the air fresher. Her worries over the loner queen and whatever tom would’ve let her carry their kits on her own to end that way, and Sleethound’s treachery or whereabouts were all washed away.

Her eyes were slowly blinking closed when another contraction gripped her body. She gasped, her claws ripping into the thin layer of moss. The contraction passed. That can’t have just been for the afterbirth… As she was trying to reason it out, another contraction tore at her belly. Pain lit through her and then a new mewl was brought into the nest. She panted, looking on the fourth kit with wide eyes.
Doeheart reached back, shakily bringing the newest kit, [I]Brightkit[/], into her with the rest of his siblings. Her eyelids fluttered but she was aware that she wasn’t finished with the day. She was done at four but her first kits were still in a mini nest by themselves and the thin nest she now shared with her four youngest was no place to rest comfortably for long. Despite her urges to herself to get up, her body was incapable of complying and drifted slowly into a restful, exhausted nap.

poppy
July 4th, 2022, 07:54 PM
▻ Ravensong Starfall Nixey Spotty ◅

It was all so dark. But it was cold. She didnt know of the cold was new, but it must be, if she had just noticed it. She didn't have any idea what Before was like, but it was a whole lot more comfortable. Firekit felt a hot temper boiling up beneath her flaming vibrant pelt and howled angrily, slick fur abristle with aggravation.

▻ flopsy LeoDaLeaf Bone. ◅

An annoyed whimper came from the little molly, and she kicked out her lilac brown paws, searching for food. Food was the only thing she was sure of, the only constant in the cruel, unfamiliar world.

lucidense
July 8th, 2022, 09:29 PM
Hollowkit stowed away in the corner of the nursery, the constant mewling making them anxious. Their fluffy kitten fur puffed out, as their large hazel eyes watched the rest of the nursery from the shadows. ((Sorry for short post! OPEN!))

shaae_26
July 9th, 2022, 06:02 AM
Birchwind sat in the nursery, thinking about what his kits may be like

Quasar
July 9th, 2022, 06:19 AM
Hollowkit stowed away in the corner of the nursery, the constant mewling making them anxious. Their fluffy kitten fur puffed out, as their large hazel eyes watched the rest of the nursery from the shadows. ((Sorry for short post! OPEN!))

Lichenkit | he/him

The day was dreadful so far. The sun was far too bright for the toms liking, and if he weren't so blasè his lip would have curled at the thought. So, to try and regain his inner peace in a cold, dark heart, he was crouched withing the shadows of the nursery. Except this time, another cat was there too. He looked a Hollowkjt with a bland yet interested look, heterochromatic eyes piercing through the darkness, "Ah, are you another who truly appreciates the darkness?" he asked, voice flat.

lucidense
July 9th, 2022, 10:57 AM
Hollowkit timidly looked the kit up and down. The lack of emotion in the toms voice unnerved Hollowkit, but to be fair, most things did. They shuffled their feet. "I guess.. all the big cats scare me, so I usually hide." They didn't make eye contact, instead looking somewhere off to the left. The warriors always made them anxious, ever since one had stepped on their tail when they were barely a moon old. Now, they sat with their paws on top of their tail, instead of their tail wrapped around their paws. He met Lichenkit's eyes for a moment, before looking away again. "Why are you hiding?" Atticus

Apollo.
July 11th, 2022, 04:59 PM
DappleSplash [She/Her]
DappleSplash yawned, and shuffled slightly before purring at her two kits. She thought she would have a bit of a hard time raising the two on her own but it turned out to not be that hard, especially since bighe Darkkit and Bluebellkit were so well behaved.

AppleMask [She/Her]
AppleMask was wallowing in self pity, she was stuck here for two whole moons! She thought that she could just have the kits then go back to being her normal self, get a new Tom maybe, but nOoooOo~ of course she has to stay in a dingy, smelly, loud, cramped den. She rolled over, her back facing to her three kits, and her face buried into the moss.

How did DappleSplash make it look so easy? Well- for starters she’s like a 2 and AppleMask was of course a 9, so DappleSplash didn’t have a reputation or a love life. Not to mention that DappleSplash actually wanted kits. She sighed and rolled back over, carefully, she may have not wanted kits but if she was one of these three she would think that her mother was pretty bad, and she didn’t want that to damage her social life when the little gremlins got to a point that they could gossip. She curled her fluffy tail around Squirrelkit, Duskkit and Dogkit, as she had seen other queens do, and rested her head on the edge of her nest.

HoneyStripe [She/They/He]
The cat quivered as she finally finished their long kitting. He lifted her head to look at the three stunning colourpoint kits that lay at their belly, two looked just like her and one looked like a mix of himself and GreyPelt. If only the Tom was here to see this, he would be so proud.. they sighed, the kits would never meet their father so she would be the sole parent of them all, and- that was fine.. I guess-

He already had plenty of names planned, most of them had been planned just as they found out she was expecting. GreyPelt had always loved the prefix ‘Rain’ while HoneyStripe always loved the prefix ‘Green’, she placed their paw onto the lavender colourpoint. “You’ll be Rainkit, if that’s okay.” he placed her paw on the next flame point kit “And you can be Greenkit.” they smiled. The next name should have a bit more symbolism than just being names that him and her mate liked the most. It should be pretty and yet have a deeper meaning. They used to place an orange flower on GreyPelt’s grave, everyday for a moon, now that she thought about it the last she-kit looked quite similar to the flower. “Finally, Flowerkit.” he placed her paw on the final kits head. “I hope that you all grow up to be big and strong.” they licked Rainkit’s head before yawning.

[ starry ][ Starlily ][ poppy. ][ flopsy ][ Bone. ][ MaryTheCrow ][ @FennixWolf ][ Théo ]
[Holy molly- I am so very sorry for not posting in days! I’ve been busy unpacking from my move, and I know that’s not really an excuse. To the point family I am very sorry that I posted the kitting late. Make sure everyone is posted to the allegiances and try to make three separate posts, that way I can have the litters announced. ]

Estelle
July 11th, 2022, 10:00 PM
Brooding in far corner of the nursery sat a small, skin-and-bone looking tom with a hunched over back at that. His eyes bright yet prickly looking, warning anyone who might dare approach, he was like surrounded by a wall of thorns in his solitude position. Within an area that was usually bright, this puny tom was an aura of darkness when not surrounded by any of his siblings or his mother. Who would ever guess that it's partially because he's scared and uncomfortable when left all alone? He was still young, just about a moon old, so it could be brushed off as him being like any other little one who just learned how to walk and talk. Now what was this little grey tom's name, actually? Elkkit. Quite ironic, considering, well... You know. But with a bit of hope he would grow to fit his name someday, and maybe be... A bit more friendly looking. Yes...

[ Open for a brief interaction ]

MaryTheCrow
July 12th, 2022, 04:43 AM
- Greenkit -
He/Him

The kit, newly born, squirmed. There were other things around him and, while he had no concept of his own existence yet, let alone any meaningful thoughts, he decided to push the other things away. Greenkit threw his tiny paws out, pushing against what he could reach, and accidentally pushed himself towards something warm. Very warm. Letting out a squeak, he wiggled closer to the warm thing before settling down.

[ LeoDaLeaf Théo Fenixwolf]

Thornwolf
July 12th, 2022, 04:57 AM
- Greenkit -
He/Him

The kit, newly born, squirmed. There were other things around him and, while he had no concept of his own existence yet, let alone any meaningful thoughts, he decided to push the other things away. Greenkit threw his tiny paws out, pushing against what he could reach, and accidentally pushed himself towards something warm. Very warm. Letting out a squeak, he wiggled closer to the warm thing before settling down.

[ LeoDaLeaf Théo Fenixwolf]

//didn't get notified for the 3 being born but that's ok

Flowerkit squirmed around, not knowing what's happening, afterall she was just born a few moments ago
She doesn't even know anything, nor anywhere, nor who she was with
She have nothing in her mind, she felt a thing moving around, Flowerkit heard the thing squeaked

TeaHouse
July 13th, 2022, 09:28 AM
Rapid'kit
Questioning gender | Kit | 5 1\2 moons | Open

Rapid opened their parted their jaws in a massive yawn nothing exciting was happening since he came back, their where new arrivals and Some of them became apprentices while he was out but he was stuck in here with annoying young kits but he couldn't say much he was around most of their ages but he was pretty quiet and alone. He curled his thick bushy tail over his paws. It didn't matter he'd just have to get used to it. On the bright side that ment more strong warriors in the future. Rapid'kit was deep in thought about possibilitys.

snazzyty
July 16th, 2022, 12:02 AM
A lump of brown fur was hugging the nursery wall, deep in slumber. Otterkit was dozing soundly with his tail curled around his sleeping form. Every few seconds, his tail would twitch as he dreamed.

JackHunt_17
July 18th, 2022, 06:32 AM
Dogkit was still sleeping soundly at his mothers side

Théo
July 18th, 2022, 06:44 AM
(I cant find my post applying for Rainkit, could you perhaps link it to me so I could remember how I planned them to be?)

Rainkit squirmed, trying to find milk
[ LeoDaLeaf MaryTheCrow Fenixwolf]

Cloverhandreader
July 19th, 2022, 04:22 PM
Larchkit glanced around the nursery before letting out a yawn as she stretched out her paws in front of her, her amber eyes adjusting to the shapes, she had yet to fully explore the nursery itself yet, she'd mostly been sleeping

poppy
July 19th, 2022, 07:44 PM
Duskkit sat

rivercloud
July 21st, 2022, 05:49 PM
moonkit wandered around the nursery wondering where they could lay down to sleep

starry
July 22nd, 2022, 02:54 PM
Cloverhandreader

Shimmerbird entered the nursery, a minnow dangling from her jaws. She dropped it, positioning herself in the center of the nursery. Today, she wanted to help the kits out a little. They always seemed bored - perhaps they wanted a badger ride, or maybe they'd favor a little playfight! Whatever it was, the Shield was open to playing with the youngsters of RiverClan today. They were the future of the clan and deserved to have some attention.

"If anyone's hungry, I brought a minnow, and I am also open to playing!"

rivercloud
July 23rd, 2022, 02:30 PM
Moonkit walked over to Shimmerbird and stared up at her for a few seconds, and then they tried to jump onto her back

flopsy
July 24th, 2022, 02:34 AM
Squrrielkit sat in her nest dreaming a perfect dream about a perfect family. A content sigh could be heard in her direction.

Jayfeatherrules
August 2nd, 2022, 05:41 PM
Applekit squished herself through the entrance and dropped a pretty feather down into her nest. She began playing with it watching it drift between her paws.

Jayfeatherrules
August 2nd, 2022, 07:47 PM
Applekit sighed and stretched before laying down in her nest. Her mind buzzed with her imagination so she laid awake daydreaming. But as the moon rose high in the sky sleep finally took her in.

Jayfeatherrules
August 3rd, 2022, 10:14 AM
Applekit shook herself awake and exited the nursery excited for the day ahead of her.

Peril
August 3rd, 2022, 11:24 AM
Autumnkit || open

The calico kitten scrambled into the nursery, making a skittery dash for her nest with a trinket in her maw. She skidded to a stop, scraping up her paws a little, to plop into her nest. Dropping the shiny shell she'd found hidden under some plants into the mossy bed, she grinned and let out a happy purr. Add that to the various other shells, feathers, and cool rocks in her nest and you could call that a collection! She laughed out loud and trotted circles around her nest, tail held high as she studied her collection from all different angles.

Madelaine
August 3rd, 2022, 01:07 PM
Spiderkit
> Male[he/him] <

The one and a half moon old kit was inside his nest watching the other kits before moving his head and placing it on his paws. His higher up eye peaked open, but it was a bit hard to focus it on anything. Spiderkit getting a headache because of it buried his head in his paws and went to sleep. Well that didn't last long when a kit walked into the nursery. Spiderkit lifted his head up and stretched out his front legs before getting up. He moved over to them and saw all their trinkets. Curiosity got to him and he poked at one of them. "What are these?", he asked, talking about everything. His good eye focused on Autumnkit and the higher up one just gave him trouble.

{ Peril; }

Peril
August 3rd, 2022, 02:11 PM
Autumnkit || Summer Rose

The calico's ears perked and swiveled when some other kit approached her hoard. Her eyes brightened, widening in excitement. It's my collection! Do you like them? I got them 'cause they're all so pretty! Like this stripey rock! she nudged the specific rock with her paw, the orange stripes glinting slightly when the light hit them just right. Then she nosed a pale gray feather, Or this feather! I found it outside on the ground! she exclaimed, grinning at the younger kit. Her tiny body nearly shook with all the excitement and energy in her. I'm Autumnkit! Thought you should know if we're gonna talk together!

sock
August 3rd, 2022, 02:51 PM
Blossomflight padded quietly into the nursery. She loved kits, and hoped to meet some.

SpiritWolf_yt
August 3rd, 2022, 03:12 PM
silverkit sighed" im bored!" she said then seeing blossomflight she ran over then coming to a stopping paws she slid up to blossomflight" HI!" she said happy
Blossomflight_:D

Jayfeatherrules
August 3rd, 2022, 03:13 PM
Applekit wandered up to the warrior who wandered in. "Hello!" She mewed excitedly. "I'm Applekit! Who are you?"

sock
August 3rd, 2022, 03:16 PM
"Hello little kits!" Blossomflight mewed happily, looking at both of the adorable kits. "Im Blossomflight!"

SpiritWolf_yt
August 3rd, 2022, 03:18 PM
" Silverkit!" she replied with a excited voice

Jayfeatherrules
August 3rd, 2022, 03:22 PM
Applekit looked at both the cats with an excited grin. "Do either of you want to play a game?" She asked tail lashing. "I haven't played something in so long and I'm dying to do so!'

Madelaine
August 4th, 2022, 12:46 AM
Spiderkit
◖ Male[he/him] - Post 2 as a kit ◗

Collection? The young tom didn't really know what that mean't. In fact he was still learning words everyday. He met his good eye at the other kits. "What's a collection?", he asked with a tilt of his head. Spiderkit tried to tell himself what it mean't, but failed. "Autumnkit? Nice name! My name's Spiderkit or at least that's what my mama calls me or at least she did. I don't know.", he meowed, introducing himself. His mother had recently passed, so he was a bit confused.

〔 Peril; 〕

sock
August 4th, 2022, 03:11 PM
"of course i'll play a game little kit!" Blossomflight said, purring loudly and looking softly at Applekit.

Jayfeatherrules
August 4th, 2022, 03:44 PM
Applekit swished her tail excitedly. "Do you know how to play moss-ball?" She asked.

sock
August 4th, 2022, 03:50 PM
"I don't believe i do!" said Blossomflight. she was ecstatic to learn a new game. Maybe she could tech the kit some games the young warrior played as a kit.

Jayfeatherrules
August 4th, 2022, 03:57 PM
Applekit pulled a bit of moss from her nest and scrunched it up into a ball. "It's pretty easy to get the hang of." Applekit mewed. "One person throws the ball and the other has to catch it before it hits the ground."

Peril
August 4th, 2022, 04:56 PM
Autumnkit || Summer Rose

The calico sat down, studying the other kit as he asked his question and introduced himself. She grinned at the opportunity to explain something. It made her feel so smart! A collection is a whole bunch of things that you find and keep 'cause you think they're cool. Mine is a lot bigger than it was just a moon ago 'cause I keep finding more fun things! Cats collect a lot of things. Rocks, shells, feathers, even bones! she finished with a huge bright grin. What happened to your mama? she questioned with a tilt of her head.

sock
August 4th, 2022, 05:04 PM
"sounds fun!" Blossomflight mewed. "maybe i can play in a bit kit. i hear somebody calling me." With that Blossomflight turned and left the nursery, taking a look back at the kit as she left.

Jayfeatherrules
August 4th, 2022, 05:29 PM
Applekit waved her tail in goodbye. She liked how friendly this warrior was. Applekit then preceded to bounce on the moss-ball biting into in with her teeth. It slipped from her paws and rolled into the bramble surroundings of the nursery. "Well...I guess that's the end of that ball." Applekit sighed.

sock
August 4th, 2022, 05:34 PM
Blossomflight entered the nursery after a good hunt. "Applekit?" She called. "Still up for that game?"

Jayfeatherrules
August 4th, 2022, 05:57 PM
Applekit rushes over and nods. "Yep!" She mews. She glanced regretfully at the brambles. "I might need to make a new ball though; I don't feel like getting thorns in my pelt today."

sock
August 4th, 2022, 06:01 PM
"Ok, Im ready when you are!"

(P.S. sorry about the slow replies, im currently doing 2 rps at the same time)

Jayfeatherrules
August 4th, 2022, 06:04 PM
Applekit grabs a new piece of moss from her nest and rolls it up into a ball. She throws it to the wall to give it a good bounce. "Here you go!" She squeaks.

(It's fine, I don't mind at all)

sock
August 4th, 2022, 06:06 PM
Blossomflight hit the ball gently with her nose, aiming to hit it over to Applekit.

Jayfeatherrules
August 4th, 2022, 06:10 PM
Applekit leapt up and quickly batted it with her paw over to Blossomflight landing quite clumsily on her legs.

sock
August 4th, 2022, 06:12 PM
The white and orange molly chuckled and bumped it back to the kit. It went a little farther than she would have liked, and Blossomflight didn't know if Applekit could catch it.

Jayfeatherrules
August 4th, 2022, 06:15 PM
Applekit stood on the back of her paws and leapt, but it was no use. Her paws skimmed the ball and it landed behind her. She landed safely on the ground.

sock
August 4th, 2022, 06:18 PM
"Hehe! sorry about that!" Blossomflight chuckled. This game was fun!

Jayfeatherrules
August 4th, 2022, 06:19 PM
Applekit sprung back on her paws giggling. "It's fine!" She mews. She goes back to grab the moss-ball. She threw it with her paws over to Blossomflight.

sock
August 4th, 2022, 06:21 PM
The young warrior flicked her tail at it but the hit came up short. with no chance of Applekit reaching it, the moss fell to the floor. "im not very good at this game am i!" Blossomflight laughed.

Jayfeatherrules
August 4th, 2022, 06:23 PM
"You're doing great for your first time!" Applekit said grabbing the ball. "My first I almost broke my jaw landing. Disadvantages of being small I guess." She hit it back to Blossomflight.

sock
August 4th, 2022, 06:25 PM
Blossomflight hit it with her paw back to Applekit and said, "I was a bit undersized when i was your age."

sock
August 4th, 2022, 06:27 PM
Sorry Jayfeatherrules i have to go irl ill be on tommorow

Jayfeatherrules
August 4th, 2022, 06:28 PM
Applekit jumped up and batted the ball with her tail and landed down softly. "Really?" Applekit mews.

Jayfeatherrules
August 4th, 2022, 07:45 PM
And it's fine Blossomflight_:D

sock
August 5th, 2022, 01:43 PM
Mudkit woke up from his doze, and stretched. He was a lonely kit, not knowing mother nor father.

sock
August 5th, 2022, 01:55 PM
*Editors note: I meant Weedkit. Mudkit is a different character i have*

Jayfeatherrules
August 5th, 2022, 01:57 PM
Applekit decided to play moss-ball by herself. She threw the moss ball up at the roof before sliding under and kicking it back up. Applekit tried her best, but the moss ball would often land on the dusty den floor.

sock
August 5th, 2022, 04:22 PM
Weedkit stared at the kit playing with a ball of moss. How could that be fun? He stepped over to her and asked, "What are you doing with the bedding?"

Jayfeatherrules
August 5th, 2022, 04:52 PM
Applekit glances at the kit. "I'm turning the bedding into a ball to play moss-ball!" Applekit replies.

sock
August 5th, 2022, 04:54 PM
"Thats weird don'cha think?" he mewed. "What even is that game." He asked.

Jayfeatherrules
August 5th, 2022, 04:59 PM
"You toss the ball to a partner or a den wall or something. And make sure it doesn't touch the floor by hitting it." She replied. To demonstrate she threw the ball to the roof and leapt up to catch it.

sock
August 5th, 2022, 05:01 PM
Weedkit was unamused. "Anyway, don't you have friends to play with?" he asked. Looking around, he didn't see anybody who seemed to care about the two kits.

sock
August 5th, 2022, 05:04 PM
BLOSSOMFLIGHT
The molly entered the nursery with fresh-kill clamped in her jaw. "Applekit! Have you eaten yet?" She asked.

Weedkit
glanced up at the entering warrior. "Oh, not this mousebrain." he groaned.

Jayfeatherrules
August 5th, 2022, 05:06 PM
Applekit looked a little shy before replying "No actually not really..." It was a little hard to admit. "Not my age to be specific. I sometimes play with older cats." She began to feel a little awkward admitting this aloud and scuffled with the moss-ball.

Jayfeatherrules
August 5th, 2022, 05:09 PM
Applekit glances up at Blossomflight. Her mew still sounded a little awkward. "Not yet!" She told Blossomflight.

Jayfeatherrules
August 5th, 2022, 05:12 PM
Hearing Weedkit's words she narrowed her eyes at him and gave him a short scuff on the ears.

sock
August 6th, 2022, 05:52 AM
BLOSSOMFLIGHT
Blossomflight dropped the mouse she was holding at Applekit's paws. "There you go! I already ate this morning.

WEEDKIT
"Hey! What was that for!?" He growled at the small kit.

sock
August 6th, 2022, 06:16 AM
( Jayfeatherrules just wanted to say i enjoy this rp :D)

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 06:41 AM
(@Blossomflight_:D Same this is a lot of fun!)

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 06:42 AM
Applekit smiles at Blossomflight. "Thank you!" She mews and takes a bite of the mouse trying to ignore Weedkit.

sock
August 6th, 2022, 08:18 AM
Blossomflight
Blossomflight smiled at the kit, and noticed who was standing beside Applekit. "Oh. You." She mewed. This kit was VERY arrogant. He strutted around the camp as if he owned the place! Earlier he had yelled at the warriors to go hunt and get off their bums. She did not appreciate that. Despite her loathing of Weedkit, she tried to be nice. "Can i get you any fresh kill Weedkit?" She asked, trying to keep her friendly smile.

Weedkit

"Prey from you?" he scoffed. "Fox dung to that. I can catch my own! But im not even hungry anyway." Weedkit flicked his tail at Blossomflight, and noticed her glaring at him. He looked back at her, wanting to pounce. But before Weedkit got the chance, the white and orange warrior turned and sulked out of the nursery. "Good riddance." He whispered under his breath.

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 08:40 AM
Applekit rolled her eyes at Weedkit's rude remark. How could a young kit be so disrespectful? She thought to herself. She tried walking to the other side of the nursery with her prey and moss-ball.

sock
August 6th, 2022, 08:44 AM
"So how is that piece of moss fun to you?" Weedkit asked as he followed Applekit

sock
August 6th, 2022, 08:58 AM
How rude. Weedkit thought. She isn't answering me!

sock
August 6th, 2022, 09:00 AM
(P.S. im planning on Weedkit getting nicer if Applekit keeps hanging out with him :))

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 09:00 AM
Applekit debated on how to answer the question. "Well I can play different games with it. I don't have to use it for one purpose. Besides it's a fun way to waste time." She mewed.

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 09:01 AM
(Sorry answered a bit late,)

sock
August 6th, 2022, 09:03 AM
(Its ok i answer late to)

"Can i try?" Weedkit dropped his attitude. He hadn't had fun in days.

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 09:04 AM
Applekit looked surprised at the sudden change of attitude. "Sure..." She mewed and tossed the ball over to him.

sock
August 6th, 2022, 09:05 AM
Weedkit watched the moss. he didn't really know what to do. "What do i do with it?" he asked quickly.

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 09:12 AM
"Throw it maybe, or roll it?" It was hard for Applekit to explain. Most of the games she just made up by herself.

sock
August 6th, 2022, 09:14 AM
Weedkit tossed the ball back to Applekit. "Who are your parents?" he asked, not sure if she would answer that personal question.

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 09:21 AM
Applekit shrugged. "Never knew." She mewed. 'I think they either left me or something else. I never really asked around."

sock
August 6th, 2022, 09:26 AM
"I relate." Weedkit decided to share. "I hear my mother died giving birth. My brother and sister, Palmkit and Rainkit died of a badger attack. I never heard what happened to my father... but rumors say it was Greencough..."

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 09:28 AM
"I'm sorry." Applekit said resting her tail on Weedkit's shoulder. "That seems hard."

sock
August 6th, 2022, 09:30 AM
"it is... and nobody talks to me! I don't see why! Im obviously going to get as famous as that legendary Firestar!" he said, with a smug expression.

sock
August 6th, 2022, 09:31 AM
"Hey, how many moons old are you? im only 2 moons, but i just wanna become an apprentice now!"

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 09:36 AM
"Mhmm." Applekit replied. "The game, the glory, nursery tales about the first time you caught a mouse." A grin was on her face.

sock
August 6th, 2022, 09:38 AM
"Yeah! The kits of the next generation will be wowed by my SKILL! Beautiful females will fall in love, and my legend would NEVER DIE!!" He shouted, laughing. Weedkit enjoyed Applekit's company.

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 09:40 AM
Applekit counted on her paws. "4 moons." She said confidently.

sock
August 6th, 2022, 09:41 AM
"Your super close to being an apprentice!" he gawked. "Man, i wish i was you!"

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 09:44 AM
She smiled. "I mean I still have 2 moons to go... So it's not that short of a time." She mewed trying to be a little humble.

sock
August 6th, 2022, 09:46 AM
"Well, i have a whole..." Weedkit counted his paws, "4 moons!"

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 09:48 AM
"It'll go by faster then you know it" Applekit mews. "I hope being an apprentice is worth the wait though.'

sock
August 6th, 2022, 09:51 AM
(Hey what does Applekit look like im gonna make her)

(heres Weedkit: https://picrew.me/shareImg/org/202208/111481_vOGnfeqE.png)

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 09:53 AM
(Applekit is a small ginger tabby, and thank you so much for drawing her. My skills aren't the best lol.)

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 09:54 AM
(She also has medium fluff and apple green eyes)

sock
August 6th, 2022, 09:55 AM
eye color?

sock
August 6th, 2022, 09:55 AM
ok lol u posted when i asked

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 09:56 AM
(Weedkit looks great by the way!)

sock
August 6th, 2022, 09:57 AM
ok, here she is:

https://picrew.me/shareImg/org/202208/111481_jq3x3Qsc.png

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 10:02 AM
(Awwww she looks so cute. I love itt)

sock
Thank u :)

sock
ANYWAYS

sock
August 6th, 2022, 10:03 AM
back to rp :D

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 10:04 AM
(Do you mind if I use it as my profile pic? I will put credit in.)

sock
August 6th, 2022, 10:05 AM
Weedkit was rolling the ball of moss between his two paws. "Can we be friends Applekit?" he asked nervously.

sock
August 6th, 2022, 10:06 AM
ofc you can use it :D

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 10:12 AM
(Thank you!)

Applekit smiles. "Sure!" She told Weedkit. They might've gotten off on the wrong paw. But she was liking Weedkit more and more.

sock
August 6th, 2022, 10:14 AM
"Cool!" he mewed, relieved. "What do you think our warrior names will be?" Weedkit asked. "Im hoping mine is 'Weedfang!' How bout you?"

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 10:16 AM
Applekit thought for a second. "Ummm Appleleaf." She mewed.

sock
August 6th, 2022, 10:20 AM
"Huh, that sounds cool!" Weedkit mewed happily. "What do you think the warriors are doing right now? Probably sitting there, waiting for the Clan to starve." He said. "That's why this morning, i tried to go catch some prey! I would have succeeded... obviously, if some mousebrained apprentice didn't stop me." He puffed. His tail twitched a bit as he spoke.

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 10:27 AM
(Any specific place you want me to put the picture credit? I couldn't find a spot so I wanted to ask)

"Probably out on patrols." Applekit said. "Wait you wanted to go out of camp? Have you ever done it before?"

sock
August 6th, 2022, 10:44 AM
(It doesn't matter Jayfeatherrules)

"I keep trying to get out but somebody always seems to stop me!" Weedkit growled.

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 10:55 AM
"I think it has to do with safety." Applekit mews. "After all the woods are full of foxes and snakes and stuff that could kill us in an instant"

sock
August 6th, 2022, 10:59 AM
"Ha! I'd like to see those TRY ME! Come on, if you distract them, ill be able to sneak out!" Weedkit meowed. He thought this would be a great idea!

sock
August 6th, 2022, 11:00 AM
Weedkit raced out of the nursery, flicking his striped tail across Applekit's face as he left.

(I'll be rping him in RiverClan territory until he returns)

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 11:09 AM
Applekit raced after Weedkit. "Weedkit wait!" She mewed.

sock
August 6th, 2022, 11:27 AM
Blossomflight ran into the nursery with unconscious Weedkit in her jaw. "Applekit!?" She shouted. "Are you here!?" She ran back outside to look for Applekit.

sock
August 6th, 2022, 11:42 AM
Jayfeatherrules you there?

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 11:46 AM
(I'm back from eating)

Applekit was glancing towards the entrance towards Blossomflight.

sock
August 6th, 2022, 11:50 AM
"Applekit! look whats happened!" Blossomflight dropped unconscious Weedkit at Applekit's paws. He was bloody and mangled.

sock
August 6th, 2022, 11:51 AM
His forehead had a large gash that was bleeding heavily. One of his hind legs appeared broken, and mangled. His fur was matted with blood and he had another wound across his eye.

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 11:53 AM
Applekit grimanced and closed her eyes. "What happened?" She asked.

sock
August 6th, 2022, 11:55 AM
"From what i know, he was attacked by a dog in the forest."

(to see more check RiverClan territory thread)

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 11:58 AM
"How far off was it?" She asked

sock
August 6th, 2022, 11:59 AM
"Pretty far. im sure it was a twoleg pet though. It should be with it's owner by now." Blossomflight responded.

Cecy
August 6th, 2022, 12:03 PM
Silverfin was awoken from her mid-afternoon nap by the sound of kits' voices. She slowly stood up and stretched... then she saw the injured kit. Her tail began to twitch in alarm. She rushed over to the kit.
"What happened here?" she asked Applekit, who was nearby.

sock
August 6th, 2022, 12:05 PM
"You must be one of the queens." Blossomflight said. "Weedkit here was attacked by a dog in the forest. Lucky i was out hunting at the time..."

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 12:05 PM
(I gtg, sorry)

sock
August 6th, 2022, 12:06 PM
(Bye Jayfeatherrules)

sock
August 6th, 2022, 12:09 PM
Weedkit began to stir.

Cecy
August 6th, 2022, 05:10 PM
Silverfin nodded, "I'm Silverfin." She let out a sigh of releif upon seeing Weedkit stirring. "I'm glad you were there to bring him back safely," she mewed.

SpiritWolf_yt
August 6th, 2022, 05:13 PM
silverkit sighed" ahhh!!!!!!! im so bored" she said lashing her tail

[oprn]

Jayfeatherrules
August 6th, 2022, 08:10 PM
(Just wanted to say I might be inactive as summer is ending and I want to get myself prepared to go back to work. I might still post here and there and roleplay. I've been having fun though.)
Applekit hoped that Weedkit was okay as she curled into her nest. She worried that the young Tom's injuries were grave.

sock
August 7th, 2022, 03:04 PM
Finally, Weedkit awoke. Blossomflight had used cobwebs to stop the bleeding (It was the only thing she knew how to do). Weedkit glanced around the nursery before trying to stand on his leg. The pain was unbearable as he fell back to the ground. The scar going across his eye pained him when he blinked. "Is... anybody there?" He asked weakly. The poor kit needed to know how long he'd been unconscious.

sock
August 7th, 2022, 04:13 PM
Weedkit's vision in the scarred eye began to falter. He had gone blind in his right eye! Luckily his left was untouched by the dog. A shiver went down his back even thinking about that monster. "Hello...?" He whispered again. He tried standing again, but his leg collapsed beneath his weight. He began to cry. "Im never gonna be a warrior." He sighed.

sock
August 8th, 2022, 05:45 AM
Blossomflight rushed in and without a word, hurried the kit to the medicine den.

Swiftpaw9
August 8th, 2022, 03:44 PM
Ashkit bounded to his mother "Go play with the other kits" she yawned falling back to sleep. He frowned but obeyed, padding toward the front of the den he saw a yellow butterfly. Trying with every with every paw he batted at the butterfly and saw his sister walk toward him. "Can i get any sleep?" she mewed with a quiet growl. "Sorry Leafkit i was playing" he mewed shyly "Go some were else" she yawned tiredly "Why don't you go some were else?" it was time for him to stand up. "Kits! Can anyone get any sleep? You'll be mewing about hedgehogs flying next!" his mother hissed "I'm sorry i-i..." he hanged his head

Swiftpaw9
August 8th, 2022, 09:30 PM
Ashkit padded to his nest, resting his head on his paws h waited to a kit to play with.

Swiftpaw9
August 8th, 2022, 09:30 PM
he*

sock
August 9th, 2022, 08:13 AM
Blossomflight set the limp Weedkit down in his nest. "Go to sleep now Weedkit." she mewed. The small hazel tabby tom had just endured a dog attack, and had cobwebs wrapped over one eye, and a deep scar on his forehead. Weedkit tried to stand up, but his weight made his broken hind leg slip out from beneath him. "I have an idea." Blossomflight smiled. She grabbed a thin vine and wrapped it around Weedkit's leg, securing it to his side, but keeping it high off the ground. Looking satisfied with her work, Blossomflight turned and left the nursery. Weedkit lay down, and rested his head on his paws. This stinks. I'd rather be made of fox dung! he thought. The small kit sighed and shut his eyes to try and sleep.

sock
August 11th, 2022, 03:14 PM
a few days had passed since Weedkit's encounter. He was still totering a bit when he walked, but otherwise he was fine. The cobwebs over his eye hadn't been removed yet, and he didn't really care. His fur was dirty and ungroomed, and he was skinnier now. Weedkit was rejecting his health, because he was so depressed. Applekit was barely around anymore, and nobody came to talk to him. The young tom sat up, and pawed at the small ball of moss he had rolled up.

sock
August 13th, 2022, 09:35 AM
Blossomflight padded into the nursery, finding a nest to stay in. She was finally going to have kits! The molly still had to wait about a month, but she was still super excited. She lay down in a soft bed of moss, and wrapped her tail around her swollen stomach. Her eyelids became heavy, and she fell into a soft sleep, full of dreams about her future kits. [open to interaction]

Estelle
August 14th, 2022, 02:55 AM
Elkkit lay within his nest in the nursery, watching as bigger kits seemingly fought eachother to the void of space.

sock
August 14th, 2022, 08:24 AM
Weedkit sat.

SpiritWolf_yt
August 14th, 2022, 01:07 PM
silverkit layed in the nest sighing sadly she didn't know what to do

open]

sock
August 14th, 2022, 01:35 PM
silverkit layed in the nest sighing sadly she didn't know what to do

open]
Weedkit limped over to Silverkit. "H-hello..." He said, trying to tilt his face to the side so the other kit couldn't see that his right eye was wrapped in spiderweb, almost like an eyepatch. His mangled, broken leg was held to his side and off the ground by a tightly woven vine-sling. "Wh-what's your name..."

SpiritWolf_yt
August 14th, 2022, 01:56 PM
silverkit lifted her head towards weedkit seeing him talking to her she sighed" hi im silverkit whats your name" she said not to excited of being in the nursery

sock
August 14th, 2022, 01:58 PM
silverkit lifted her head towards weedkit seeing him talking to her she sighed" hi im silverkit whats your name" she said not to excited of being in the nursery
"I-im Weedkit.." He mewed.

SpiritWolf_yt
August 14th, 2022, 02:01 PM
" pleasure to meet you" she softly meowed then sat up, her little tail wrapped her small paws,* i bet weedkit is older than me* she thought

sock
August 14th, 2022, 02:05 PM
" pleasure to meet you" she softly meowed then sat up, her little tail wrapped her small paws,* i bet weedkit is older than me* she thought
Weedkit turned his head a bit more, as he sat down, making sure that the kit hadn't seen his injury. "G-good to meet you too..." He mewed.

SpiritWolf_yt
August 14th, 2022, 02:07 PM
" i don't suppose you know how to sneak out of the nursery do you" she asked boredly

sock
August 14th, 2022, 02:09 PM
" i don't suppose you know how to sneak out of the nursery do you" she asked boredly
Weedkit's ears perked and he turned his full face to the kit, revealing his injuries. A long deep scar on his forehead and his cobweb eyepatch, completed with a mangled broken leg warped in vine. "I wouldn't do that if i were you." He grimaced.

SpiritWolf_yt
August 14th, 2022, 02:22 PM
* ok he has injuries well one day we oughta get hurt* she thought then going backto weedkit she sighed and dug her face onto the ground, she groaned as she was tired of being in the nursery but she's to small to go out,* life is sooooo hard* she thought" fine" she said knowing she isn't gonna sneak out of the nursery

sock
August 15th, 2022, 07:13 AM
* ok he has injuries well one day we oughta get hurt* she thought then going backto weedkit she sighed and dug her face onto the ground, she groaned as she was tired of being in the nursery but she's to small to go out,* life is sooooo hard* she thought" fine" she said knowing she isn't gonna sneak out of the nursery
Weedkit rolled his eye. "You go out if you wanna." He sighed. "Best exit's that way." He said, gesturing with his tail to a small hole in the nursery.

SpiritWolf_yt
August 15th, 2022, 07:28 AM
" as if i can storm out of here im to young," she said" what rank do you wanna be when you grow up?" she asked curiously" i wanna be a medicine cat" she added
Blossomflight_:D [she is pretty young because i don't roleplay her much so her age is about 4 and a half moons old]

sock
August 15th, 2022, 07:32 AM
" as if i can storm out of here im to young," she said" what rank do you wanna be when you grow up?" she asked curiously" i wanna be a medicine cat" she added
Blossomflight_:D [she is pretty young because i don't roleplay her much so her age is about 4 and a half moons old]
"Im gonna be the leader." Weedkit growled. (haha Weedkit is 2 moons :P)

SpiritWolf_yt
August 15th, 2022, 07:37 AM
[lol normally i like to roleplay my kits out in the clearing when there about 5 moons old]

" cool!" she replied fliking her tail

sock
August 15th, 2022, 08:25 AM
[lol normally i like to roleplay my kits out in the clearing when there about 5 moons old]

" cool!" she replied fliking her tail
Weedkit smiled, something he didn't do often anymore. "Most kits don't believe me. They say I could never be a leader because of my leg, and my eye."

SpiritWolf_yt
August 15th, 2022, 08:28 AM
silverkit got up" ignore them there tryna bring you down, you may be injured with what you got but i know you'll be a great leader when you grow up, just believe yourself" she said walking around weedkit then laying back down

sock
August 15th, 2022, 08:31 AM
silverkit got up" ignore them there tryna bring you down, you may be injured with what you got but i know you'll be a great leader when you grow up, just believe yourself" she said walking around weedkit then laying back down
Weedkit purred, and he sat down. "So how old are you?" He asked.

SpiritWolf_yt
August 15th, 2022, 08:36 AM
" 4 and a half moons" she replied " what about you?" she asked

sock
August 15th, 2022, 08:40 AM
" 4 and a half moons" she replied " what about you?" she asked
"two." He sighed. "I don't know my mother, nor father. But... I remember four smells. Probably my father, mother, and maybe littermates? I don't know. But im the only one left." Weedkit grimaced.

SpiritWolf_yt
August 15th, 2022, 08:56 AM
" i don't know my parents or my siblings, or any smells of them" she replied

sock
August 15th, 2022, 09:08 AM
" i don't know my parents or my siblings, or any smells of them" she replied
"Huh. Well, I'll see ya round." With that, Weedkit heaved himself up and went back to his own nest.

SpiritWolf_yt
August 15th, 2022, 09:22 AM
silverkit waved her tail" ok cya" she said watching the kit leave

sock
August 15th, 2022, 09:46 AM
Blossomflight lay in the nursery, tail curled around her pregnant belly. [open]

forest
August 15th, 2022, 04:19 PM
Blossomflight lay in the nursery, tail curled around her pregnant belly. [open]

Hollowstorm came into the nursery, seeing his mate. “Hello,” he purred. “How are you today?” he asked.

sock
August 15th, 2022, 04:27 PM
Hollowstorm came into the nursery, seeing his mate. “Hello,” he purred. “How are you today?” he asked.
"Oh, hello Hollowstorm!" Blossomflight purred. "Im doing great! How have you been?" The molly heaved herself up, padding over to her mate licking his face.

forest
August 15th, 2022, 07:29 PM
"Oh, hello Hollowstorm!" Blossomflight purred. "Im doing great! How have you been?" The molly heaved herself up, padding over to her mate licking his face.

“I’ve been fine.” He dropped a fish at her paws. “I just battled fire and flood and dark spirits to get this fish for you.” He smiled.

sock
August 16th, 2022, 05:39 AM
“I’ve been fine.” He dropped a fish at her paws. “I just battled fire and flood and dark spirits to get this fish for you.” He smiled.
Blossomflight chuckled before bending over to eat the prey Hollowstorm had caught for her. When it was caught by her mate, that made it all the more sweeter. "Thank you" Blossomflight purred after she finished. "How many kits do you think there'll be?" She mewed, her emerald gaze drifting to her swollen stomach.