PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 02:17 PM
"Motherly? How rude," He joked, batting a playfull paw at her before sitting down. "Bluebellfire? Bluebellrose? I mean," He waved his paw. "You are really pretty but no thorns in sight.
lonely.lilyx FredTheFrog Shani

sock
September 11th, 2022, 02:18 PM
“Mudmask!” They smiled
Mudkit laughed. "Maybe you're Flickermoon! It sounds cool, doesn't it?"

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 02:19 PM
“I think you would be Bluebellfire” they purred in joy, “what would my name be?” They asked ferretkit, mudkit, and Bluebellkit
Mudkit smiled. "I like Bluebelldawn!" He purred. "What about my name?"
lonely.lilyx Gay'Fluff Shani

She thought. "Flickerbounce and Mudcloud?" She wrinkled her brow.

Gay'Fluff

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 02:19 PM
"Mudheart?" He suggested, looking at Mudkit. "For like, a big muddy heart?"
FredTheFrog Shani lonely.lilyx

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 02:20 PM
"Motherly? How rude," He joked, batting a playfull paw at her before sitting down. "Bluebellfire? Bluebellrose? I mean," He waved his paw. "You are really pretty but no thorns in sight.
“Ferretkit is right…you are really pretty” they meowed before shaking his head aggressively, “I didn’t say that!” He blushed

sol.

She giggled, dodging her friend's paw, glowing at the unexpected compliments. Her, pretty? "I can be prickly to some cats," she said earnestly. "Especially if they hurt my friends."

Shani FredTheFrog

sock
"Mudheart?" He suggested, looking at Mudkit. "For like, a big muddy heart?"
Mudkit laughed some more and asked, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 02:21 PM
He frowned, laying down. Their idea's seemed better then his. So he just wnted to listen and enjoy what they came up with.

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 02:21 PM
Mudkit laughed. "Maybe you're Flickermoon! It sounds cool, doesn't it?"
They nodded

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 02:22 PM
Mudkit laughed some more and asked, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You've got a big heart," she nudged him playfully.

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 02:22 PM
She thought. "Flickerbounce and Mudcloud?" She wrinkled her brow.

Gay'Fluff
“Flickerbounce…” they echoed

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 02:23 PM
He looked at Mudkit. "Like, a really big heart you gotta navigate. But theres all sorts of thing in there, like things you love." He grinned, tilting his head.
FredTheFrog lonely.lilyx Shani

sock
September 11th, 2022, 02:24 PM
"You've got a big heart," she nudged him playfully.
Mudkit smiled at Ferretkit, and turned to Bluebellkit as she spoke. Suddenly, he remembered something. "Hold on!" He squeaked, scurrying over to his nest. He came back with a pretty flower in his jaw. "This is for you Bluebellkit! It's a bluebell!" The tom dropped it at her paws, and shook some dirt from his pelt.
Gay'Fluff Shani

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 02:24 PM
She thought for a moment, hoping that they would all be friends when they grew up. She really, really, loved all of them, and didn't want to let any of them go.

"Hey, who are you guys hoping to be your mentors when we grow up?"

Shani FredTheFrog Gay'Fluff

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 02:25 PM
Mudkit smiled. Suddenly, he remembered something. "Hold on!" He squeaked, scurrying over to his nest. He came back with a pretty flower in his jaw. "This is for you Bluebellkit! It's a bluebell!" The tom dropped it at her paws, and shook some dirt from his pelt.

She gasped, admiring the pretty flower. Small, sweet, and lovely. She nuzzled Mudkit's fur, purring her thanks. "Oh, thank you, Mudkit! I'll cherish it forever."

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 02:26 PM
He frowned slightly for a moment at the bluebell Mudkit grabbed before looking at Bluebellkit. "Probably Fawnpaw or a really good warrior."

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 02:27 PM
He frowned slightly for a moment at the bluebell Mudkit grabbed before looking at Bluebellkit. "Probably Fawnpaw or a really good warrior."

She turned to Ferretkit. "Are you hoping to become a medicine cat?" She asked curiously. The thought of all the herbs a medicine cat needed to know made a bit dizzy, but she admired Fawnpaw none the less.

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 02:29 PM
"Ah yeah- Iv'e only been in the medicine den once, but it smelled amazing! I might not be able to though."

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 02:31 PM
"Ah yeah- Iv'e only been in the medicine den once, but it smelled amazing! I might not be able to though."

"I believe in you!" She cheered. "You'll be the best medicine cat, like Miss Fawnpaw!"

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 02:33 PM
"That's if Miss Fawnpaw would consider training me." He mewed, looking at her. "But thanks."

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 02:34 PM
"That's if Miss Fawnpaw would consider training me." He mewed, looking at her. "But thanks."

She smiled sadly. "It must be hard for Miss Fawnpaw. She's all alone trying to learn medicine by herself."

sock
September 11th, 2022, 03:00 PM
She turned to her friend, her sharp blue gaze piercing his eyes. "Are you feeling better now?" She asked concernedly.
Mudkit nodded. "Yeah! Do you guys wanna play that game again?" He mewed, noticing Bluebellkit's gaze. "Mudfox is lurking in the shadows over there..." He gestured to a spot behind the group.

(best friends evaa)
Gay'Fluff Shani

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 03:03 PM
Ferretkit blinked, seemed that episode was over. He looked at Mudkit. "Only if i can be a fox to!"

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 03:04 PM
Mudkit nodded. "Yeah! Do you guys wanna play that game again?" He mewed, noticing Bluebellkit's gaze. "Mudfox is lurking in the shadows over there..." He gestured to a spot behind the group.

(best friends evaa)
Gay'Fluff Shani

(They are so wholesome my heart <3)

"Okay!" She said, before turning to Flickerkit. "You should be leader this time!"

Shani Gay'Fluff

sock
September 11th, 2022, 03:05 PM
Ferretkit blinked, seemed that episode was over. He looked at Mudkit. "Only if i can be a fox to!"
Mudkit gazed at Ferretkit. "Mudfox works alone!" He hissed before mewing, "So he'd still attack other foxes like you!" The tom sat down and groomed his chest.

Shani lonely.lilyx

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 03:07 PM
"Mudfox is a real fox then!" He grinned, tilting his head. "Looks like ill have to join the warriors!"

It really is wholesome tho-}
Shani FredTheFrog lonely.lilyx

sock
September 11th, 2022, 03:09 PM
Mudkit laughed. "Mudfox will prevail!" He mewed.
Gay'Fluff Shani lonely.lilyx

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 03:10 PM
She squeaked. "Mudfox would attack another fox?" She echoed. Then again, the clans were always against each other.

She listened to Mudkit, giggling in delight. "Not if RiverClan can help it!"
Shani Gay'Fluff FredTheFrog

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 03:12 PM
He grinned, looking at Bluebellkit. "Riverclan always wins!" He yowled playfully, joing on his back paws and playfully batting at Mudkit.

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 03:13 PM
She squeaked in delight, circling behind the dreaded Mudfox. She reached out him a sheathed paw and batted at his hindquarters.

FredTheFrog Shani Gay'Fluff

sock
September 11th, 2022, 03:18 PM
Mudkit... no, mudFOX squealed with delight and bounded away. He hissed loudly, arching his back as he flung a paw. "RARR!" He growled, shifting his sharp glare from Bluebellkit to Ferretkit, and finally to Flickerkit.

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 03:20 PM
She raised her hackles in an attempt to look threatening. "RaA!" She hissed back, ready to pounce.
Gay'Fluff Shani FredTheFrog

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 03:22 PM
He hopped around Mudfox, `attacking his tail with sheathed paws.

sock
September 11th, 2022, 03:22 PM
Mudkit let out a maniacal laugh and threw himself at Bluebellkit. "NOBODY CAN SAVE YOU NOW!"

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 03:25 PM
He jumped at Mudfox, trying to knock him off Bluebellkit.

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 03:25 PM
She squeaked, moving out of the way a little too late. The weight of Mudkit threw her off a little, causing her to take a step back.

"Raw!" She said in an imitation of fierceness. "No, I'll save myself!"

stardust.
September 11th, 2022, 03:28 PM
> Snowkit < (Both of us couldn't stay away for long lol)

Snowkit, back from a journey. Ready to enter her home den again. Hopefully the Bigcats and Smallcats would welcome her back dearly. Snowkit flung herself in, howling: "BLOOOOO!!!" She wouldn't say she went.. missing.. She would say.. senseless?? After she accidentally told Snowleader that Plant Cat Fawny had died. She had just.. ran away... She ended up going to many cool places that the Bigcats probably once lived! It was so cool. But now she was back, bouncing all around. "SMALLCATS AND VERY FWENDS!!! IT IS I SNOWYCAT!! AND I AM BACK!!" She howled. It was, so, so, so, SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO VERY GREAT TO BE BACK!! Snowkit didn't know how to explain it! She was back! She couldn't WAIT to tell her very fwends about her journey! It. Would. Be. AWESOME!!

// (open)

sock
September 11th, 2022, 03:29 PM
Mudkit hissed again, and flung a paw at Ferretkit. "RRAAAARRRRR!!!" He screeched, eyes blazing with mock-fury. "I. AM. MUDFOXXXX!!" lonely.lilyx Gay'Fluff Shani

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 03:32 PM
She ran forward, batting at the side of Mudfox's head.

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 03:33 PM
Ferretkit grinned at Mudkit, even if his ear did sting a little. "Riverclan will defeat you Mudfox!" He squealed, throwing a paw towards Mudkit's muzzle.

sock
September 11th, 2022, 03:36 PM
Mudkit flinched as the paw collided with his muzzle, but grinned too. "Nobody defeats Mudfox!" He yowled, throwing another paw at Ferretkit, while keeping an eye on Bluebellkit.

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 03:38 PM
He tumbled backward, shaking his head. "Get him Bluebellkit!" He yowled, glaring at Mudkit.

{You guys play Minecraft?}
Shani lonely.lilyx FredTheFrog

stardust.
September 11th, 2022, 03:43 PM
Snowkit sat peacefully, watching the cats playing "Mudfox". Maybe she could play too? "HEY VERY FWENDS!"

// lonely.lilyx FredTheFrog Gay'Fluff Shani

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 03:45 PM
He tumbled backward, shaking his head. "Get him Bluebellkit!" He yowled, glaring at Mudkit.

{You guys play Minecraft?}
Shani lonely.lilyx FredTheFrog

// Yesss

She bounded over, lunging at the Mudfox. "Take this!" She said, colliding with her friend-turned-fox.

FredTheFrog Shani

sock
September 11th, 2022, 03:47 PM
Mudkit laughed, and yowled, "NOBODY BEATS MUDFOX!" He prepared to launch at Bluebellkit before he heard a kit call him a 'vewy fwend?' Huh. He turned around and mewed, "Oh... hi?" The orange tom smiled shyly at Snowkit. "Im Mudkit, what's your name?"
lonely.lilyx Gay'Fluff Shani stardust.

(yup i play minecraft)

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 03:49 PM
She jumped, not anticipating another cat speaking. She spun around, before squeaking in delight. "Snowkit!" She bounced up to her friend.

Gay'Fluff FredTheFrog stardust. (not sure if you remembered the interaction these two had in jupiter's flower event)

stardust.
September 11th, 2022, 03:55 PM
> Snowkit <

Snowkit noticed the cat who was talking to her.. it was.. it was... HER OLD VERY FWEND!!! "I'M SNOWYCAT!! Remember, the cat who twied to become your new very fwend? I went on a SUPERDUPEREXTWEMEWYAWESOMEADVENTURE!!" Snowkit shouted to Mudcat. She also noticed Bluecat there too!! IT WAS BLUECAT!! BLUECAT!! BLUECAT!! "BLUECAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She dashed and gave Bluecat a hug. What had happened while she was gone? She didn't know. She didn't wanna find out as well. She just wanted to see her very fwends again! The ones she had met when she was younger!! "WHERE'S SNOWWEADER AND SWATEDEPUTY? AND FAWNYCAT?" She howled.

It was just fun to be with her very fwends again.

(Of course I remember)

// FredTheFrog Gay'Fluff lonely.lilyx Shani

sock
September 11th, 2022, 04:00 PM
Mudkit flinched at the howls. Then he laughed a bit. "Hi..." He guessed her real name was Snowkit? Maybe. "Um, do you wanna play with us?" The tom mewed politely. He shook his orange pelt again, letting more dust and dirt fly into the air.
lonely.lilyx Gay'Fluff Shani stardust.

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 04:02 PM
> Snowkit <

Snowkit noticed the cat who was talking to her.. it was.. it was... HER OLD VERY FWEND!!! "I'M SNOWYCAT!! Remember, the cat who twied to become your new very fwend? I went on a SUPERDUPEREXTWEMEWYAWESOMEADVENTURE!!" Snowkit shouted to Mudcat. She also noticed Bluecat there too!! IT WAS BLUECAT!! BLUECAT!! BLUECAT!! "BLUECAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She dashed and gave Bluecat a hug. What had happened while she was gone? She didn't know. She didn't wanna find out as well. She just wanted to see her very fwends again! The ones she had met when she was younger!! "WHERE'S SNOWWEADER AND SWATEDEPUTY? AND FAWNYCAT?" She howled.

(Of course I remember)

She squeaked in delight at her friend's greeting. Oh, how she missed Snowkit! Her loud, and bright attitude could never be replaced. "Mr Pikestar and Miss Slatewhisker are working right now!" She said cheerfully. "Miss Fawnpaw's probably in the medicine den!" She nuzzled her friend, before turning to the other cats. "Snowkit, meet Mudkit and Ferretkit. They're also my friends!"

Gay'Fluff FredTheFrog

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 04:41 PM
Ferretkit tilted his head to the new kit, she was... loud. He gazed at the interaction of Snowkit and Bluebell kit, blinking when Bluebellkit said his name. "Oh- uh hi!" He mewed, grinning at the she-kit, another friend!

{Sorry, ran off to play minecraft} stardust. FredTheFrog lonely.lilyx

sock
September 11th, 2022, 04:44 PM
Mudkit looked at his paws, shuffling them into the loose dirt.
Gay'Fluff lonely.lilyx stardust.

stardust.
September 11th, 2022, 06:01 PM
> Snowkit <

Snowkit noticed the three kits, Ferretcat, Mudcat and Bluecat. "Wemember Mudfwend? We wan into each other and I called you my very fwend but then I accidentawy hurt you and I got vewy sad.." Snowkit spoke, she didn't mean to hurt Mudbuddy, but she.. went too far.. and then she got very sad. Mudfriend seemed like a good cat. "Do any of you wanna pway Cwan? I'll be the Weader, and you guys can be Deputy, Pwant Cat, and Small Pwant Cat" Snowkit spoke to the three cats, they looked like they were having fun. But playing Clan was always fun! Especially with other kits, she bounced around an howled: "BLOOO!!!" Before calming down.

// (Sorry for the delay!) FredTheFrog Gay'Fluff lonely.lilyx

sock
September 11th, 2022, 06:04 PM
> Snowkit <

Snowkit noticed the three kits, Ferretcat, Mudcat and Bluecat. "Wemember Mudfwend? We wan into each other and I called you my very fwend but then I accidentawy hurt you and I got vewy sad.." Snowkit spoke, she didn't mean to hurt Mudbuddy, but she.. went too far.. and then she got very sad. Mudfriend seemed like a good cat. "Do any of you wanna pway Cwan? I'll be the Weader, and you guys can be Deputy, Pwant Cat, and Small Pwant Cat" Snowkit spoke to the three cats, they looked like they were having fun. But playing Clan was always fun! Especially with other kits, she bounced around an howled: "BLOOO!!!" Before calming down.

// (Sorry for the delay!) FredTheFrog Gay'Fluff lonely.lilyx
Mudkit laughed and mewed, "Can I be deputy?" He smiled at Snowkit, wanting her to know that he was willing to be her... very friend.

Gay'Fluff lonely.lilyx stardust. (no problem!)

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 06:04 PM
She tilted her head. Not that there was anything wrong with the way Snowkit spoke, but sometimes it was just a little hard to discern what she was saying. "Pwant cat?" She asked. "Do you mean medicine cat and the medicine cat apprentice, like Miss Fawnpaw?"
stardust.

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 06:05 PM
Mudkit laughed and mewed, "Can I be deputy?" He smiled at Snowkit, wanting her to know that he was willing to be her... very friend.

Gay'Fluff lonely.lilyx stardust. (no problem!)

//No worries!

"Mhm!" She nodded. Turning to Ferretkit, she gave him a smile. "That leaves the medicine cat and the apprentice. What do you wanna be?"

Gay'Fluff

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 06:11 PM
"Sure!" He meowed, playing clan sounded fun as well. "I'll be er... Plant cat?" Ferretkit looked at Snowkit. She was cerntinly energentic.
FredTheFrog lonely.lilyx stardust.

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 06:12 PM
She nodded. "Guess I'm the small plant cat!" She said cheerfully.
Gay'Fluff stardust. FredTheFrog

sock
September 11th, 2022, 06:13 PM
Mudkit laughed. "I think she means Medicine Cat!"

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 06:15 PM
He giggled, looking over at Bluebellkit. "Yay!"
stardust. FredTheFrog lonely.lilyx

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 06:16 PM
She giggled happily before turning to Snowkit. "Okay, who starts?"

stardust. FredTheFrog Gay'Fluff

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 06:16 PM
"She probably does, but i like the name 'Plant cat'." He mewed to Mudkit.

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 06:20 PM
"Plant cat is easier to say!" She reasoned. "It's also easier for the younger ones to remember."
FredTheFrog Gay'Fluff stardust.

sock
September 11th, 2022, 06:25 PM
Mudkit shrugged.
lonely.lilyx Gay'Fluff stardust.

stardust.
September 11th, 2022, 06:26 PM
> Snowkit <

Snowkit noticed that the cats started talking about "Plant Cat" and meant that it was called "Medicine Cat" But nooo.. It wasn't called Medicine Cat, it was called Plant Cat! It couldn't be called Medicine Cat. "It's cawed Pwant Cat!" She yowled, "YOOO!!" She frowned, why weren't they agreeing with her? No one ever agreed with her! "I guess Fewetfwend is the Deputy, Mudbuddy is Pwant Cat, and Bwuebuddy is Small Pwant Cat!" Luckily what she just said cheered her up, and she was feeling much better! She was excited to be the leader of the Bigcats and Smallcats! "It is me Snowweader! All Bigcats and Smallcats gather awound me for a cwan meeting!" Snowkit yowled.

// Gay'Fluff FredTheFrog lonely.lilyx

sock
September 11th, 2022, 06:30 PM
> Snowkit <

Snowkit noticed that the cats started talking about "Plant Cat" and meant that it was called "Medicine Cat" But nooo.. It wasn't called Medicine Cat, it was called Plant Cat! It couldn't be called Medicine Cat. "It's cawed Pwant Cat!" She yowled, "YOOO!!" She frowned, why weren't they agreeing with her? No one ever agreed with her! "I guess Fewetfwend is the Deputy, Mudbuddy is Pwant Cat, and Bwuebuddy is Small Pwant Cat!" Luckily what she just said cheered her up, and she was feeling much better! She was excited to be the leader of the Bigcats and Smallcats! "It is me Snowweader! All Bigcats and Smallcats gather awound me for a cwan meeting!" Snowkit yowled.

// Gay'Fluff FredTheFrog lonely.lilyx
Mudkit shrugged again and padded up to Snowkit. "Oh yes great leader?"

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 06:30 PM
He frowned for a moment, he wanted to be 'Plant cat' but atlas, Snowkit was leader. "Coming mighty Snowleader!" He mewed, grinning and sitting in frount of the she-kit.
stardust. lonely.lilyx FredTheFrog

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 06:32 PM
She grinned. She noticed Ferretkit was a little sulky, but was he quickly replaced it with a smile. She bounded up to Snowkit. "Reporting for duty!" She chirped.

stardust. Gay'Fluff FredTheFrog

stardust.
September 11th, 2022, 06:42 PM
> Snowkit <

Snowkit noticed that the cats were no longer being annoyed about Plant Cat. "We have a BUNCHA new Bigcats today! We are going to hold A BUNCHA cewemonies! Fewetdeputy? I would like you to give these Smallcats there Bigcat names!" Snowkit yowled before.. oh.. now she was sad.. She forgot to tell Snowleader that she was back. Her head went down, "I.. I.. I forgot to tell Snowweader that.. that I'm back.." Snowkit spoke, feeling sad. "I will be wight back.." She spoke, why was she feeling so sad about her not telling Snowleader. She needed to tell Snowleader about what happened.. Oh, wait.. She should probably.. no.. Snowkit froze up. Completely. Not able to move. She couldn't feel anything.

It was dark.

Dark.

But she was alive.

// Gay'Fluff lonely.lilyx FredTheFrog

occultation
September 11th, 2022, 06:42 PM
Mintkit (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Mintkit felt empty of energy by the time she curled up in her comfortable nest. She glanced at the dark warrior, wondering if he would just sit there and stare at her until she fell asleep. Why wasn't he leaving? Shouldn't he be on a patrol or something like that? But actually, she didn't really mind. His presence didn't bother him, so he could stay if he wanted.

Mintkit leaned her head on her paws and replied with a soft voice, her blue eyes half closed in the dim light of the nursery: "Doveskip never stayed here... I guess Lilyleaf wanted to follow her." Maybe. But in truth, her parents weren't often seen in the camp and she wasn't the type to wander around. Maybe she was just extremely unlucky to miss them every time.

She could sense some worry in the cat's voice, but she couldn't quite make out why. She let herself escape another yawn, and reminded herself to do a throughout groom when she'd wake up again. Now, it was just time to sleep. But Slatestripe's concerns had awoken something in Mintkit, and an unusual thought made its way into her quiet mind... Will someone even attend my apprentice ceremony?

https://i.ibb.co/4NzjzpV/cooltext417752208482045.png

Slatestripe felt a pang of sympathy for the young cat. He remembered how pained he’d been when his own father left RiverClan. If he closed his eyes, he could still see the look of sheer grief and disappointment in his mother’s eyes. Eventually, Slatestripe’s disappointment had turned to anger. He still felt that anger to this day, burning under his pelt like a flame.

His tail flicked from side to side. “That’s too bad. Well, if you need anything, I’m sure one of the queens will be here to help. I’ll come by again soon for another training lesson.”

He turned away and began to leave the nursery. His somewhat-steely demeanor toward Mintkit had a purpose. The kit was still young; she wasn’t old enough to have any sort of proper discussion with Slatestripe about her - or his - parents. Besides, it wouldn’t be right for him to show too much unnecessary emotion around her. He was supposed to be a mentor figure for her. Maybe he’d talk to her about his father when she was older. For now, he wanted the issue to be left at the point it was now at.

sock
September 11th, 2022, 06:44 PM
> Snowkit <

Snowkit noticed that the cats were no longer being annoyed about Plant Cat. "We have a BUNCHA new Bigcats today! We are going to hold A BUNCHA cewemonies! Fewetdeputy? I would like you to give these Smallcats there Bigcat names!" Snowkit yowled before.. oh.. now she was sad.. She forgot to tell Snowleader that she was back. Her head went down, "I.. I.. I forgot to tell Snowweader that.. that I'm back.." Snowkit spoke, feeling sad. "I will be wight back.." She spoke, why was she feeling so sad about her not telling Snowleader. She needed to tell Snowleader about what happened.. Oh, wait.. She should probably.. no.. Snowkit froze up. Completely. Not able to move. She couldn't feel anything.

It was dark.

Dark.

But she was alive.

Mudkit watched Snowkit with concern. He padded up and poked her side. "Um... S-snowkit?" He mewed. "Y-you're scaring me.."

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 06:45 PM
Ferretkit barley got to open his jaws before he saw something off about Snowkit. He hadnt known her very long but it was clear she wasn't the quiet type. "Ah.. Snowkit? Are you okay?" He mewed, looking at her worridly, then looking at Bluebellkit. She seemed to know Snowkit more.

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 06:48 PM
She squeaked in horror. "She's all frozen up- like how Miss Fawnpaw was when the rogues came into our camp! Something must have happened when she went away." She whimpered in a panic. "We should try to lay her down- at least she won't fall. Um- maybe one of you should go get Miss Fawnpaw?" The horror and fear was creeping up on her now.

sock
September 11th, 2022, 06:50 PM
Mudkit froze. Not like Snowkit. Mudkit was scared. His brown eyes widened with fear. What was he supposed to do? His breathing was fast and shallow as he watched Snowkit.
lonely.lilyx Gay'Fluff stardust.

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 06:53 PM
She rushed toward Snowkit, trying to lay her down. "Can-can one of you help me?"

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 06:53 PM
Ferretkit lowered his ears, looking at his friends. Wait, wait, breath. He thought, shaking his head. He remembered what Bluebellkit said and ran off to get some moss from a close by nest, putting it around Snowkit. "Mudkit move your hindlegs!" He squeaked, a bit of a bossy tone.
lonely.lilyx FredTheFrog stardust.

sock
September 11th, 2022, 06:56 PM
Mudkit flinched when Ferretkit spoke. "S-sorry!" He squeaked, stepping away from Ferretkit.

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 06:58 PM
She murmured a hasty thanks to Ferretkit and gently placed Snowkit in the pile of moss. She looked like her mind was traveling to a different universe, or just not in her head at all. She whimpered again, fear leaving her fur ice-cold. "We- we should g-go get Miss. Fawnpaw."

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 06:59 PM
Ferretkit frowned at Mudkit. Yup, no more admiring for him. Mr scaredy mouse. He looked at Bluebellkit. "Would this probably help?"

sock
September 11th, 2022, 07:00 PM
Mudkit shivered, his eyes still fixed on Snowkit. The tom couldn't move... he was paralyzed with fear...

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 07:02 PM
He looked at Snowkit for a moment, worry prickling his fur. "Wha.. what if Fawnpaw doesnt come? Maybe Pikestar would help? She mentioned him."
lonely.lilyx stardust. FredTheFrog

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 07:03 PM
She could feel the tears welling in her eyes. "I... I don't know!"

(DO you mind if I use my warrior Lilycreek?)

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 07:09 PM
> Snowkit <

(Of course I remember)

Flickerkit smiled

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 07:09 PM
Ferretkit glanced at Mudkit, he was still frozen? His gaze went to Bluebellkit, she was gonna cry. Finally he looked at Snowkit, she seemed a bit dead laying on the moss like that. "Mudkit, Bluebellkit just comfort eachother okay? Someone's bound to come. Warriors come in here all the time!"

{I dont mind}
stardust. FredTheFrog lonely.lilyx

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 07:10 PM
She jumped. "You- you do? Like, actually? Like, like-like?" Her mind was spinning was she really that oblivious? Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

//Homegirl having a crisis

Gay'Fluff FredTheFrog
They chuckled awkwardly

sock
September 11th, 2022, 07:10 PM
Mudkit watched.

(do what you want!)

stardust.
September 11th, 2022, 07:13 PM
> Snowkit <

She fell asleep, breathing and feeling comfortable. It felt so good, falling asleep. She could get away from everything she was worried about, as she fell into a deep, deep sleep. It felt so nice.. so nice..

// lonely.lilyx Gay'Fluff FredTheFrog

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 07:43 PM
(y'all I just got the pm birdie sent to us and it startled me so bad TwT)

-Lilycreek-

She heard the kits in the nursery as she drew closer. She frowned, picking up the pace toward the den. "What's the matter?" She asked in a firm, yet gentle tone. There were three kits surrounding another one that was laying on a bed of moss. The three kits looks terrified- one of them being Bluebellkit, Slatewhisker's daughter, she realized with a jolt.

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 07:50 PM
> Snowkit <

It was dark.

Dark.

But she was alive.

Flickerkit noticed the cat freeze, “you okay?” They asked before touching snowkit, “T-this isn’t funny!” They meowed in a panic, they started pacing, waiting for the kit to unfreeze, “please move, or at least talk!” They said

sock
September 11th, 2022, 07:55 PM
(y'all I just got the pm birdie sent to us and it startled me so bad TwT)

-Lilycreek-

She heard the kits in the nursery as she drew closer. She frowned, picking up the pace toward the den. "What's the matter?" She asked in a firm, yet gentle tone. There were three kits surrounding another one that was laying on a bed of moss. The three kits looks terrified- one of them being Bluebellkit, Slatewhisker's daughter, she realized with a jolt.
(lmao me too, im always getting in trouble with birdie)

Mudkit looked up, eyes wide, and still shaking. "S-snowkit!" He choked out, gesturing to the kit on the moss.

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 08:01 PM
Flickerkit didn’t want to seem dramatic but they collapsed onto the ground and curled up into a ball, they felt small, they didn’t notice that they had frozen in panic and fear until they tried to move, but they couldn’t FredTheFrog
@Gay’Fluff StarDust lonely.lilyx

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 08:02 PM
- Lilycreek -

She frowned. Snowkit? She looked at the kit sleeping on the moss, and back at the terrified kits.

"What happened to her?"
stardust. Gay'Fluff FredTheFrog Shani

sock
September 11th, 2022, 08:03 PM
- Lilycreek -

She frowned. Snowkit? She looked at the kit sleeping on the moss, and back at the terrified kits.

"What happened to her?"
Mudkit shook his head, and looked back down at Snowkit.

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 08:05 PM
Mudkit shook his head, and looked back down at Snowkit.
- Lilycreek -

"What happened to her?"
They were curled into a small ball and shaking, frozen and shaking with panic and fear

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 08:05 PM
- Lilycreek -

She frowned a little. "Alright. Can you tell me what you were doing before? Did anything happen that might have knocked her out?"

sock
September 11th, 2022, 08:06 PM
- Lilycreek -

She frowned a little. "Alright. Can you tell me what you were doing before? Did anything happen that might have knocked her out?"
Mudkit shook his head again.

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 08:08 PM
Mudkit shook his head again.
- Lilycreek -

Their eyes moved but nothing else, they shut their eyes in fear

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 08:10 PM
- Lilycreek -

She frowned again, looking at the two shaking kits. "I can't help if you don't tell me," she murmured gently. "But I won't force you."

She gave the kit on the floor and reassuring lick before walking up to Snowkit. She was breathing- that was for sure. She didn't exactly know what happened, but she guessed Snowkit really was just asleep- poor thing was probably too tired.

"Your friend sounds like she's sleeping," she remarked. "But I'll stay here and watch her."

sock
September 11th, 2022, 08:11 PM
- Lilycreek -

She frowned again, looking at the two shaking kits. "I can't help if you don't tell me," she murmured gently. "But I won't force you."

She gave the kit on the floor and reassuring lick before walking up to Snowkit. She was breathing- that was for sure. She didn't exactly know what happened, but she guessed Snowkit really was just asleep- poor thing was probably too tired.

"Your friend sounds like she's sleeping," she remarked. "But I'll stay here and watch her."
Mudkit let out a sigh of relief.

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 08:11 PM
- Lilycreek -

Flickerkit shut their eyes, hoping that everything would be ok

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 08:14 PM
- Lilycreek -

She sighed, pulling the kit on the floor close enough that she could drape a comforting tail on his back. She beckoned the other one close as well, motioned him to sit at his side.

"Don't worry," she mumured. "Your friend will be fine."

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 08:16 PM
- Lilycreek -

She sighed, pulling the kit on the floor close enough that she could drape a comforting tail on his back. She beckoned the other one close as well, motioned him to sit at his side.

"Don't worry," she mumured. "Your friend will be fine."
“Really?” Flickerkit asked when they Finally calmed down

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 08:19 PM
- Lilycreek -

"Yes," she said. "I'm sure of it. I think she's just a little tired- sometimes us warriors do that too. We do so much that we just fall asleep the moment we get back to our nests."

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 08:21 PM
- Lilycreek -

"Yes," she said. "I'm sure of it. I think she's just a little tired- sometimes us warriors do that too. We do so much that we just fall asleep the moment we get back to our nests."
They chuckled, picturing the warriors stumbling into their nests

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 08:26 PM
- Lilycreek -

She smiled, glad that they were laughing. She turned to the other kit. "Do you feel a little better now, sweetie?" She asked softly.

sock
September 11th, 2022, 08:27 PM
Mudkit kept his gaze on Snowkit.
lonely.lilyx Shani Gay'Fluff stardust.

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 08:28 PM
He gazed blandly at the warrior for a moment before looking at the other kits. It seemed Snowkit was just tired! That was good! He looked at the warrior again. "She just escaped her mind for a little standing up so we helped."
lonely.lilyx FredTheFrog Shani stardust.

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 08:30 PM
- Lilycreek -

She nodded. "Thank you for telling me. Your friend will probably wake up in a few hours- tomorrow at the latest. If it would make you feel better, I can stay here and watch her for you."

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 08:33 PM
He frowned, gazing at the she-cat. "Wh, whats your name?" He mewed, he couldn't remember if they met.
lonely.lilyx FredTheFrog stardust. Shani

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 08:34 PM
- Lilycreek

(FredTheFox lol)

She blinked at the question. Oh, she'd forgotten about names. "I'm Lilycreek, dear. What about you?"

stardust.
September 11th, 2022, 08:34 PM
> Snowkit <

Snowkit awoke, feeling strange to say the least. Why had she fallen asleep? She saw the cats who were there, all the same cats except for another kit and a warrior, who Snowkit recognized as Lilycreek from the flower gathering. It was nice to see all of these cats here, happy for her. That she was alive and still the cheerful self she was. Her very fwends, the Bigcats, the Smallcats, they were all here for her. "Bigcats? Smallcats! Hey.. Mudbuddy! Bwuebuddy! Fewetfwend! You are all here!" She also forgot to address Lilycreek, she was here too, "Wiwycat!" She spoke, "I'm happy to be back! I didn't want to fweeze up and fall asweep, I'm so sowy to all of you, I'm just happy you guys didn't think I was dead! Which I wasn't" Snowkit spoke, she was just happy to be awake.

// FredTheFrog Shani lonely.lilyx Gay'Fluff

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 08:37 PM
- Lilycreek -

She looked at the awakening kit. "Hello, dear," she cooed. "You gave your friends quite the scare."

- Bluebellkit-

She gave a relieved cry, rushing forward to press her face into Snowkit's fur. "Snowy, you scared us lots!" She bawled. "Oh, please don't do that again!"

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 08:39 PM
"Nice to meet you." He purred before jumping slightly into the air as Snowkit started talking again. "Glad your back!" He mewed, although, he wondered where she was back from.

{Ive been telling myself since the 'Mudfox' not to put FredTheFox, guess that failed}
stardust. FredTheFrog lonely.lilyx Shani

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 08:41 PM
Bluebellkit sat up, nervous. "Snowkit, are you feeling better now?"

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 10:15 PM
> Snowkit <

Snowkit awoke, feeling strange to say the least. Why had she fallen asleep? She saw the cats who were there, all the same cats except for another kit and a warrior, who Snowkit recognized as Lilycreek from the flower gathering. It was nice to see all of these cats here, happy for her. That she was alive and still the cheerful self she was. Her very fwends, the Bigcats, the Smallcats, they were all here for her. "Bigcats? Smallcats! Hey.. Mudbuddy! Bwuebuddy! Fewetfwend! You are all here!" She also forgot to address Lilycreek, she was here too, "Wiwycat!" She spoke, "I'm happy to be back! I didn't want to fweeze up and fall asweep, I'm so sowy to all of you, I'm just happy you guys didn't think I was dead! Which I wasn't" Snowkit spoke, she was just happy to be awake.

“I’m Flickerkit” They said to the energetic she before sitting down and smiling

Wingnettle
September 12th, 2022, 04:44 AM

Slatestripe felt a pang of sympathy for the young cat. He remembered how pained he’d been when his own father left RiverClan. If he closed his eyes, he could still see the look of sheer grief and disappointment in his mother’s eyes. Eventually, Slatestripe’s disappointment had turned to anger. He still felt that anger to this day, burning under his pelt like a flame.

His tail flicked from side to side. “That’s too bad. Well, if you need anything, I’m sure one of the queens will be here to help. I’ll come by again soon for another training lesson.”

He turned away and began to leave the nursery. His somewhat-steely demeanor toward Mintkit had a purpose. The kit was still young; she wasn’t old enough to have any sort of proper discussion with Slatestripe about her - or his - parents. Besides, it wouldn’t be right for him to show too much unnecessary emotion around her. He was supposed to be a mentor figure for her. Maybe he’d talk to her about his father when she was older. For now, he wanted the issue to be left at the point it was now at.

Mintkit (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=4801&pictureid=32165)

Mintkit felt relieved when the nursery turned once again silent. Nearly all the kits were sleeping by now, so she wouldn't probably be bothered for a while. Her sleepy eyes followed the black pelt of Slatestripe until he wasn't in sight anymore; the lazy sunbeams swallowed his whole shape until she could only make out his rim.

Before closing her eyes and letting her go to tiredness, she murmured something without noticing. "I'm glad.. you'll come back. With a last weak yawn the kit curled up like a big white moss ball, covering her face with a grey paw to protect herself from the dim light that managed to overcome the roof above her.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 12th, 2022, 11:32 AM
Mintkit (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=4801&pictureid=32165)

Mintkit felt relieved when the nursery turned once again silent. Nearly all the kits were sleeping by now, so she wouldn't probably be bothered for a while. Her sleepy eyes followed the black pelt of Slatestripe until he wasn't in sight anymore; the lazy sunbeams swallowed his whole shape until she could only make out his rim.

Before closing her eyes and letting her go to tiredness, she murmured something without noticing. "I'm glad.. you'll come back. With a last weak yawn the kit curled up like a big white moss ball, covering her face with a grey paw to protect herself from the dim light that managed to overcome the roof above her.
LilyLeaf walked into the nursery and saw MintKit. "Hi, sweetheart! How was your day?" LilyLeaf asked after sitting down and nuzzling her kit "I heard you learned how to swim!"

forest
September 12th, 2022, 02:49 PM
FredTheFrog 17224 Cherry~ Gay'Fluff MysteryCat Peachy Wolf27

HollowStorm walked into the nursery, to greet his mate. He sat down next to Blossomflight. "How are you doing today?" he asked.

sock
September 12th, 2022, 02:51 PM
FredTheFrog 17224 Cherry~ Gay'Fluff MysteryCat Peachy Wolf27

HollowStorm walked into the nursery, to greet his mate. He sat down next to Blossomflight. "How are you doing today?" he asked.
Blossomflight looked up at her mate. "Could be better." She mewed, wincing as she felt a kit move.

forest
September 12th, 2022, 02:55 PM
Blossomflight looked up at her mate. "Could be better." She mewed, wincing as she felt a kit move.

He fluffed up his fur in alarm. "Do you want me to fetch Fawnpaw?" he asked.

(the next post is the kits being born.)

sock
September 12th, 2022, 03:06 PM
He fluffed up his fur in alarm. "Do you want me to fetch Fawnpaw?" he asked.

(the next post is the kits being born.)
"No no, im sure it's fine..." She closed her eyes tightly in pain. Blossomflight knew. It was time. "Hollowstorm!" The molly chirped. "It's happening!" She felt a little something in her lower area. With a big push, a small kit slid out, landing softly in Blossomflight's big nest. Out came another- she hoped Hollowstorm was helping. Another kit dropped onto the nest, and then came another. Finally, with one last push, her final kit arrived. Blossomflight looked tiredly at her kits. They were beautiful. Time for names. She licked each one on their heads, and mewed: "Bearkit. Bloomingkit. Flashkit. Carpkit... and Racekit." Blossomflight purred loudly, and looked up at her mate. "Aren't they beautiful?"

(Post order: Peachy Wolf27 Cherry~ Gay'Fluff MysteryCat 17224

forest
September 12th, 2022, 03:17 PM
"No no, im sure it's fine..." She closed her eyes tightly in pain. Blossomflight knew. It was time. "Hollowstorm!" The molly chirped. "It's happening!" She felt a little something in her lower area. With a big push, a small kit slid out, landing softly in Blossomflight's big nest. Out came another- she hoped Hollowstorm was helping. Another kit dropped onto the nest, and then came another. Finally, with one last push, her final kit arrived. Blossomflight looked tiredly at her kits. They were beautiful. Time for names. She licked each one on their heads, and mewed: "Bearkit. Bloomingkit. Flashkit. Carpkit... and Racekit." Blossomflight purred loudly, and looked up at her mate. "Aren't they beautiful?"

(Post order: 17224 Cherry~ MysteryCat Gay'Fluff Peachy Wolf27 )

He looked at his mate. He purred. "They're perfect." "I love them." he smiled.

Peachy Wolf27
September 12th, 2022, 03:57 PM
Carp’Kit immediately started mewling, fumbling around searching for the source of a warm milky smell that tickled her nose. She found the source and started suckling.

sock
September 12th, 2022, 05:26 PM
> Snowkit <

Mudkit sighed happily, padding over to Snowkit. "It's ok! Im just happy you're ok!"

stardust.
September 12th, 2022, 05:35 PM
> Snowkit <

Snowkit noticed that Mudbuddy, Ferretfriend, Lilycat, Bluebuddy and her new Flickerbuddy were all gathered around her! "Nice to meet you Fwickerbuddy!" Snowkit spoke. Flickerbuddy seemed like a Kindcat! And Snowkit loved Kindcats and Happycats! Snowkit floated her gaze on Bluebuddy, such a good very fwend. One that always comforted the Sadcats. She loved Bluebuddy so much. "Bwuebuddy, I don't know if you know this but.. You.. you are wike a sister to me. I wove you Bwuebuddy... Sister.." Snowkit ran and hugged Bluebuddy.. no.. Her sister. Bluebuddy was her sister, her favorite cat. The bestest, coolest, most awesome cat she knew. "Thank you aw so much! I wove you aw!" Snowkit spoke.

She had a sister now.

She had one.

It felt so awesome.

sol.
September 12th, 2022, 05:41 PM
> Snowkit <

Snowkit noticed that Mudbuddy, Ferretfriend, Lilycat, Bluebuddy and her new Flickerbuddy were all gathered around her! "Nice to meet you Fwickerbuddy!" Snowkit spoke. Flickerbuddy seemed like a Kindcat! And Snowkit loved Kindcats and Happycats! Snowkit floated her gaze on Bluebuddy, such a good very fwend. One that always comforted the Sadcats. She loved Bluebuddy so much. "Bwuebuddy, I don't know if you know this but.. You.. you are wike a sister to me. I wove you Bwuebuddy... Sister.." Snowkit ran and hugged Bluebuddy.. no.. Her sister. Bluebuddy was her sister, her favorite cat. The bestest, coolest, most awesome cat she knew. "Thank you aw so much! I wove you aw!" Snowkit spoke.

She had a sister now.

She had one.

It felt so awesome.

Her eyes welled up, tears threatening to spill before her face melted into a glowing smile. Snowkit really, really thought she was like a sister to her? Oh, Bluebellkit was so happy, she felt like she could take on the world.

"Snowkit, I love you too! You're the bestest sister I could have ever asked for!" She buried her head into her new sister's fur. It felt so good to get a hug. Giving hugs were really great too, but getting them were also the greatest.

I'll protect you forever, Snowkit. She thought to herself. Because you're the bestest sister any cat could ever wish for.

//my heart TwT

sock
September 12th, 2022, 05:46 PM
Mudkit shuffled his paws in the dirt. This always happened to him, he had a friend that knew another kit, and when that friend went to talk to the kit, Mudkit was dragged along and just felt... awkward. "Im just here for emotional support..." The tom whispered, almost inaudibly.
lonely.lilyx stardust.

Caspian
September 12th, 2022, 05:47 PM
> Snowkit <

She had a sister now.

She had one.

It felt so awesome.

Flickerkit smiled, “you had us all worried there!” They said before purring as Snowkit snuggled against Bluebellkit

Gay'Fluff
September 12th, 2022, 06:42 PM
Ferretkit glared at Mudkit, swatting him playfully behind the head. "Your more then that dummy! Your a good cat." He licked Mudkit's ear to add to that. "Stop downing yourself great Mudfox, Great sweetheart Mudheart!" He mewed, smiling a tiny bit.
FredTheFrog lonely.lilyx Shani stardust.

Caspian
September 12th, 2022, 06:44 PM
Ferretkit glared at Mudkit, swatting him playfully behind the head. "Your more then that dummy! Your a good cat." He licked Mudkit's ear to add to that. "Stop downing yourself great Mudfox, Great sweetheart Mudheart!" He mewed, smiling a tiny bit.
FredTheFrog lonely.lilyx Shani stardust.
Flickerkit laughed as ferretkit swiped mudkit

sock
September 12th, 2022, 06:47 PM
Mudkit let a small smile creep across his face.
Gay'Fluff Shani lonely.lilyx stardust.

Gay'Fluff
September 12th, 2022, 06:50 PM
He grinned back, purring a little. "See? Your like a hero, like Pikestar!"
FredTheFrog Shani lonely.lilyx stardust.

Caspian
September 12th, 2022, 06:51 PM
Mudkit let a small smile creep across his face.
Gay'Fluff Shani lonely.lilyx stardust.
Flickerkit laughed before
Tumbling onto ferretkit playfully

stardust.
> Snowkit <

Her and her sister, the two were always going to be sisters, no matter what happens. They were buddies, they would always protect each other. "Sister, who is going to be my mother now that you awe my sister?" Snowkit asked. "I'm going to the cwearing, bye!" Snowkit spoke.

// Gay'Fluff lonely.lilyx Shani FredTheFrog

Caspian
He grinned back, purring a little. "See? Your like a hero, like Pikestar!"
FredTheFrog Shani lonely.lilyx stardust.
Flickerkit nodded

Gay'Fluff
September 12th, 2022, 06:54 PM
Ferretkit hissed, glaring at Flickerkit. "How rude! I was talking to my friend!" He tried to sound serious but he giggled at the end.
Shani FredTheFrog lonely.lilyx stardust.

Y'know, we've roleplayed this group alot. Like, alot. It's fun//

sock
September 12th, 2022, 06:58 PM
Mudkit watched Snowkit and mewed, "See ya."
Shani stardust. Gay'Fluff lonely.lilyx

Caspian
September 12th, 2022, 06:58 PM
Ferretkit hissed, glaring at Flickerkit. "How rude! I was talking to my friend!" He tried to sound serious but he giggled at the end.
Shani FredTheFrog lonely.lilyx StarDust

Y'know, we've roleplayed this group alot. Like, alot. It's fun//
They laughed, “I am all powerful!” They roared playfully

The group is so cute

Gay'Fluff
September 12th, 2022, 07:00 PM
"Mudfox! Heellpppp meeee!" He whined, looking up at Flickerkit as if they were all powerful.

sol.
September 12th, 2022, 07:01 PM
> Snowkit <

Her and her sister, the two were always going to be sisters, no matter what happens. They were buddies, they would always protect each other. "Sister, who is going to be my mother now that you awe my sister?" Snowkit asked. "I'm going to the cwearing, bye!" Snowkit spoke.

// Gay'Fluff lonely.lilyx Shani FredTheFrog

She tilted her head. "I think Slatewhisker, since she's like my mommy! Well, my adoptive mama, anyway." She waved goodbye. "See ya later!"

Caspian
September 12th, 2022, 07:01 PM
"Mudfox! Heellpppp meeee!" He whined, looking up at Flickerkit as if they were all powerful.
“Hahahaha!” Flickerkit laughed and gazed down onto ferretkit

stardust.
September 12th, 2022, 07:08 PM
> Snowkit <

Snowkit was about to dash off into the clear- Wait. WHAT DID HER SISTER JUST SAY?? HER NEW MAMA WAS SLATEDEPUTY?? ONE OF THE COOLEST CATS IN THE WORLD?? "WHAT!!! MY NEW MAMA IS SWATEDEPUTY!!! THIS IS THE MOST SUPEREXCITINGAWESOMESTBESTEST DAY EVER!! Anyways.. Bye ewewyone! See you soon!!" Snowkit spoke, her new sister was the best!! And now her new mama was a Big Rock Cat! WHOOOOOO!!! TODAY WAS THE BEST!!! She ran as she dashed into the clearing, so excited about how her new mama was a Big Rock Cat!!! She was the daughter of a Big Rock Cat!! SMALL ROCK CAT!! SHE WAS A SMALL ROCK CAT!!

// lonely.lilyx Shani (Thx for the Snow nom!) Gay'Fluff FredTheFrog

sol.
September 12th, 2022, 07:11 PM
> Snowkit <

Snowkit was about to dash off into the clear- Wait. WHAT DID HER SISTER JUST SAY?? HER NEW MAMA WAS SLATEDEPUTY?? ONE OF THE COOLEST CATS IN THE WORLD?? "WHAT!!! MY NEW MAMA IS SWATEDEPUTY!!! THIS IS THE MOST SUPEREXCITINGAWESOMESTBESTEST DAY EVER!! Anyways.. Bye ewewyone! See you soon!!" Snowkit spoke, her new sister was the best!! And now her new mama was a Big Rock Cat! WHOOOOOO!!! TODAY WAS THE BEST!!! She ran as she dashed into the clearing, so excited about how her new mama was a Big Rock Cat!!! She was the daughter of a Big Rock Cat!! SMALL ROCK CAT!! SHE WAS A SMALL ROCK CAT!!

// lonely.lilyx Shani (Thx for the Snow nom!) Gay'Fluff FredTheFrog

She cocked her head. Huh, she didn't realize Snowkit looked up to Slatewhisker so much. "Bye bye!" She called after her sister, perplexed but amused.

Gay'Fluff
September 12th, 2022, 07:14 PM
Swiftkit squeaked, a whole lot of squeaks as if they where already trying to talk to their parents and siblings. After a bit more squeaking and wiggling she found her mother's tummy and started drinking the warm milk.

FredTheFrog forest 17224 Cherry~ MysteryCat Peachy Wolf27

forest
September 12th, 2022, 07:15 PM
birdie FredTheFrog

HollowStorm called in Fawnpaw to check on his kits, hoping they were healthy.

Wingnettle
September 13th, 2022, 04:08 AM
LilyLeaf walked into the nursery and saw MintKit. "Hi, sweetheart! How was your day?" LilyLeaf asked after sitting down and nuzzling her kit "I heard you learned how to swim!"

Mintkit (she/her)

How much time had passed? Mintkit couldn't tell when she opened her eyes again at the lovely sound of her mother's voice. Has she returned yet? She turned her sleepy blue eyes on her brown and white pelt, wondering if Slatestripe had already met her. She stretched her legs, which still felt a bit sore from yesterday's lesson, and gave herself a thorough grooming before replying.

Then, Mintkit fixed her gaze on Lilyleaf and gave her a tiny nod. "Slatestripe taught me." Where was he now? Would he come today as well and take her to the stream? She stared at the sedge tunnel where the nursery emerged in the clearing with a blank expression that would give out anything to those who didn't know her well. In reality, she had secretly started hoping for a visit of the dark warrior who had got an interest in her. But I guess he'll be on a patrol or something like that. He's a warrior and has other duties, after all.

[ Cherry~ ]

Ivywolf
September 13th, 2022, 07:51 AM
Frostkit tried to sleep in the nursery. She wasn't really that tired, but she didn't want to bother anyone, so she acted as if she was sleeping.

FredTheFrog

sock
September 13th, 2022, 07:54 AM
Frostkit tried to sleep in the nursery. She wasn't really that tired, but she didn't want to bother anyone, so she acted as if she was sleeping.

FredTheFrog
Mudkit spotted Frostkit and padded over to her. "H-hello!" He squeaked. "You're not really sleeping are you...?"

Ivywolf
September 13th, 2022, 07:55 AM
Mudkit spotted Frostkit and padded over to her. "H-hello!" He squeaked. "You're not really sleeping are you...?"

Frostkit raised her head and nodded. "Yeah, I'm not", she said to Mudkit.

sock
September 13th, 2022, 07:57 AM
Frostkit raised her head and nodded. "Yeah, I'm not", she said to Mudkit.
Mudkit sighed with relief. Good, that meant he wasn't bothering her. "Um, do you wanna play hide-and-seek?"

Ivywolf
September 13th, 2022, 08:00 AM
Mudkit sighed with relief. Good, that meant he wasn't bothering her. "Um, do you wanna play hide-and-seek?"

Hide-and-seek? Frostkit didn't think she was that good at it. "Maybe..." she muttered. A part of her wanted to play, but at the same time she feared she would be bad at hiding.

sock
September 13th, 2022, 08:01 AM
Hide-and-seek? Frostkit didn't think she was that good at it. "Maybe..." she muttered. A part of her wanted to play, but at the same time she feared she would be bad at hiding.
"Do you want to seek or..." He shuffled his paws in the dirt. Mudkit was no good at seeking, but he was the SUPREME MASTER at hiding.

Ivywolf
September 13th, 2022, 08:05 AM
"Do you want to seek or..." He shuffled his paws in the dirt. Mudkit was no good at seeking, but he was the SUPREME MASTER at hiding.

Frostkit nodded. "I'll seek", she said relieved. She didn't have to hide, at least not yet.

sock
September 13th, 2022, 08:07 AM
Frostkit nodded. "I'll seek", she said relieved. She didn't have to hide, at least not yet.
"Ok, the rules are that you can go anywhere! Even outside the nursery!" Mudkit smiled at Frostkit. Little did she know, he had a perfect spot nobody knew about.

(when she starts counting, Mudkit will go into the clearing, and i'll post his hiding spot and mention you)

Ivywolf
September 13th, 2022, 08:13 AM
"Ok, the rules are that you can go anywhere! Even outside the nursery!" Mudkit smiled at Frostkit. Little did she know, he had a perfect spot nobody knew about.

(when she starts counting, Mudkit will go into the clearing, and i'll post his hiding spot and mention you)

Frostkit nodded. She was determined to find her brother as fast as possible. I'll start counting now!" the white she-kit stated and closed her eyes. "One, two..."

sock
September 13th, 2022, 08:14 AM
Frostkit nodded. She was determined to find her brother as fast as possible. I'll start counting now!" the white she-kit stated and closed her eyes. "One, two..."
Mudkit squealed and ran out of the nursery.

panchiko
September 13th, 2022, 09:17 AM
Koikit snoozed.

SpiritWolf_yt
September 13th, 2022, 09:21 AM
silverkit slept

~Half-A-Witch~
September 13th, 2022, 10:50 AM
Mintkit (she/her)

How much time had passed? Mintkit couldn't tell when she opened her eyes again at the lovely sound of her mother's voice. Has she returned yet? She turned her sleepy blue eyes on her brown and white pelt, wondering if Slatestripe had already met her. She stretched her legs, which still felt a bit sore from yesterday's lesson, and gave herself a thorough grooming before replying.

Then, Mintkit fixed her gaze on Lilyleaf and gave her a tiny nod. "Slatestripe taught me." Where was he now? Would he come today as well and take her to the stream? She stared at the sedge tunnel where the nursery emerged in the clearing with a blank expression that would give out anything to those who didn't know her well. In reality, she had secretly started hoping for a visit of the dark warrior who had got an interest in her. But I guess he'll be on a patrol or something like that. He's a warrior and has other duties, after all.

[ Cherry~ ]

LilyLeaf smiled "I'm glad you're learning to swim! That was always my favorite part!" LilyLeaf smiled "You waiting for another lesson?" She chuckled.

occultation
September 13th, 2022, 12:41 PM
Mintkit (she/her)

[ Cherry~ ]

Slatestripe crouched on the ground, looking over at the nursery. He was debating if he should check on Mintkit. He worried about the kit having no parent or guardian around whatsoever. He knew she wouldn’t be in danger; there were plenty of other cats to watch over her. It wasn’t that he worried the most about, though; he worried that she’d grow up wrong without a proper adult to guide her.

Making his decision, he rose and padded toward the nursery. Poking his head inside, he searched for the tiny kit he’d come to be a mentor figure for. He hoped he wouldn’t be interrupting anything.

( WinterSage )

( Wingnettle - after he meets Mintkit’s parent, do you want to do a timeskip forward to the present day?)

Rxcket_p
September 13th, 2022, 11:21 PM
[First post with Sunni! <3]

¬ฯ Sundrop - Transgender queen/Nursery tom.

The Bengal feline laid stretched out across a nest Foxpaw had made for him in the nursery. It was weird, he wasn't a rogue now. He was a riverclan cat. Feeling his kits, who were asleep, huddled close to him, he purred, wrapping his tail around them and laying his head down overtop his front paws.

[Open! Said the kits are asleep since they haven't been submitted to the alligences yet.]

Wingnettle
September 14th, 2022, 04:34 AM
Mintkit (she/her)

Mintkit had never seen Lilyleaf swimming. She wondered if she could be gracious and skilled as Slatestripe was, or if there were some swimmers in Riverclan that were better than others. As she asked the kit a question, Mintkit felt the sun rays diminish and she turned to the entrance, trying to make out the shape of the cat who was covering it. But his scent arrived quickly at her nose, so she quickly left her nest and Lilyleaf and headed toward the dark warrior.

Is he looking for me? She stopped right in front of him and greeted him with a dip of her head, grateful that he hadn't forgotten.

[ WinterSage ( Cherry~ What do you mean exactly?) ]

Clock Dragonshifter
September 14th, 2022, 09:10 AM
~JayKit {They/Them~
{A sleek furred Blind Blue-Gray tabby with green eyes} {Open}

Jay had been the last to open their eyes, blind the moment they had opened ready to see the world only to be met with the same darkness as before. The kit's mother had noticed this keeping them extra close trying to shield them from the harsh world around them. Right now the tabby kit sat with her tail wrapped tightly around his paws sniffing the air with perked ears trying to make out the voices and scents of their siblings Vinewatcher sitting close behind watching over her kits carefully scanning each one as they played and made friends.

occultation
September 14th, 2022, 01:47 PM
Mintkit (she/her)

Mintkit had never seen Lilyleaf swimming. She wondered if she could be gracious and skilled as Slatestripe was, or if there were some swimmers in Riverclan that were better than others. As she asked the kit a question, Mintkit felt the sun rays diminish and she turned to the entrance, trying to make out the shape of the cat who was covering it. But his scent arrived quickly at her nose, so she quickly left her nest and Lilyleaf and headed toward the dark warrior.

Is he looking for me? She stopped right in front of him and greeted him with a dip of her head, grateful that he hadn't forgotten.

[ WinterSage ( Cherry~ What do you mean exactly?) ]

(Since this is still technically taking place in the past, do you want to skip forward to the present day? There’s a few incidents that have happened in Slatestripe’s life that are chronologically after this first lesson with Mintkit and attempting to meet his mother that will affect his approach to teaching Mintkit)

Slatestripe brightened when he saw that Mintkit seemed okay. He wasn’t fully certain what motivated him to be so worried, but that was a mental puzzle for some other time.

He bowed his head to look down at the young kit. “Good afternoon, Mintkit! How are you doing today? Rested up I hope.”

( WinterSage )

Rainee
September 14th, 2022, 02:01 PM
Doe'feather yelped as she realized what was happening. She was kitting! (Here's the link to the thread) Oh and Dirtfur since your the nearest you will probably have to help, so I'm inviting you to be in the thread of Doe'feather's kitting! Dirtfur SilverStream Fang Rabbiteye MysteryCat

Wingnettle
September 14th, 2022, 02:39 PM

(Since this is still technically taking place in the past, do you want to skip forward to the present day? There’s a few incidents that have happened in Slatestripe’s life that are chronologically after this first lesson with Mintkit and attempting to meet his mother that will affect his approach to teaching Mintkit)

Slatestripe brightened when he saw that Mintkit seemed okay. He wasn’t fully certain what motivated him to be so worried, but that was a mental puzzle for some other time.

He bowed his head to look down at the young kit. “Good afternoon, Mintkit! How are you doing today? Rested up I hope.”

( WinterSage )

Mintkit (she/her)

The dark warrior looked radiant today. Mintkit had been sleeping sonorously since she'd laid down the day before, and until Lilyleaf lively voice had pierced through her dreams. Now that she thought about it, there were many colorful fish and her grey paws could stay on the water surface without sinking. How marvelous.

"I'm fine." She felt refreshed and her muscles weren't that sore anymore. "Thank you."
She bent down and gave her pelt a thorough groom before getting up and stretching her body.

(Yes, it's ok then)

occultation
September 14th, 2022, 03:14 PM
Mintkit (she/her)

The dark warrior looked radiant today. Mintkit had been sleeping sonorously since she'd laid down the day before, and until Lilyleaf lively voice had pierced through her dreams. Now that she thought about it, there were many colorful fish and her grey paws could stay on the water surface without sinking. How marvelous.

"I'm fine." She felt refreshed and her muscles weren't that sore anymore. "Thank you."
She bent down and gave her pelt a thorough groom before getting up and stretching her body.

(Yes, it's ok then)

( Okay! :) )

Slatestripe nodded. “Good!” he chirped. He sat down and wrapped his tail around him. “I came today in hopes that I’d get to meet one of your parents. No worries if they aren’t around.”

It seemed to Slatestripe, upon studying Mintkit a bit more closely, that the young kitten might hold some degree of admiration for him. He felt that was sweet, especially considering they’d only had one lesson together. He was happy he had the ability to have a positive influence on her life, especially if her parents weren’t as present as they should be.

occultation
September 14th, 2022, 07:24 PM

Slatestripe padded slowly into the nursery, careful not to step on any young kits. He had a particular cat in mind he wanted to see, one he’d promised he’d visit as soon as he got the chance.

He glanced around the nursery, looking for Blossomflight. His friend had given birth just a couple of days ago, so Slatestripe figured she’d be around. He was more than eager to meet her kits.

( FredTheFrog )

sock
September 14th, 2022, 09:36 PM

Slatestripe padded slowly into the nursery, careful not to step on any young kits. He had a particular cat in mind he wanted to see, one he’d promised he’d visit as soon as he got the chance.

He glanced around the nursery, looking for Blossomflight. His friend had given birth just a couple of days ago, so Slatestripe figured she’d be around. He was more than eager to meet her kits.

( FredTheFrog )
Blossomflight spotted her friend. "Over here!" She called happily, cradling her kits.

occultation
September 14th, 2022, 09:50 PM
Blossomflight spotted her friend. "Over here!" She called happily, cradling her kits.

Slatestripe’s ears perked when he heard Blossomflight’s voice. He bounded over to her, purring. “They’re wonderful! How are you all?”

sock
September 14th, 2022, 09:55 PM

Slatestripe’s ears perked when he heard Blossomflight’s voice. He bounded over to her, purring. “They’re wonderful! How are you all?”
"Very good! How about you?" She purred, touching her nose to Slatestripe's. Blossomflight flicked her orange ear, gazing at her friend.

occultation
September 14th, 2022, 10:09 PM
"Very good! How about you?" She purred, touching her nose to Slatestripe's. Blossomflight flicked her orange ear, gazing at her friend.

“I’m doing well!” he responded. “I’ve been quite busy lately, to be honest. But that’s a good thing!” He decided not to tell his friend about the situation with the rapids that happened the other day. No need to worry her when she had newborn kits. He glanced down at them. “What are their names?”

sock
September 15th, 2022, 06:24 AM

“I’m doing well!” he responded. “I’ve been quite busy lately, to be honest. But that’s a good thing!” He decided not to tell his friend about the situation with the rapids that happened the other day. No need to worry her when she had newborn kits. He glanced down at them. “What are their names?”
Blossomflight licked each one on the head. "Bearkit, Bloomingkit, Flashkit, Carpkit, and Swiftkit."

~Half-A-Witch~
September 15th, 2022, 10:27 AM

( Okay! :) )

Slatestripe nodded. “Good!” he chirped. He sat down and wrapped his tail around him. “I came today in hopes that I’d get to meet one of your parents. No worries if they aren’t around.”

It seemed to Slatestripe, upon studying Mintkit a bit more closely, that the young kitten might hold some degree of admiration for him. He felt that was sweet, especially considering they’d only had one lesson together. He was happy he had the ability to have a positive influence on her life, especially if her parents weren’t as present as they should be.
"Oh! Hello, SlateStripe!" LilyLeaf smiled "Thanks for training my daughter to swim! It is very kind of you! I'm LilyLeaf one of her mothers!"

MaryTheCrow
September 15th, 2022, 11:19 AM
- Greenkit -
He/Him

The kit shook his head with a giggle, "No, silly! It was close tho! A hint! What's-it look like?" Greenkit grinned at the other. This was a fun game, too bad he was way smarter than the other kit. Probably smarter than all of the other kits. Maybe even everyone in the clan!

He bounced on his paws, unable to stay still. This was boring, he knew he was smart, but this was taking sooo looong. They need to play something after this. Greenkit's not really sure what, but he's seen older kits playing before, he could think of something.

[ rivercloud ]

occultation
September 15th, 2022, 03:01 PM
Blossomflight licked each one on the head. "Bearkit, Bloomingkit, Flashkit, Carpkit, and Swiftkit."

“Those are excellent names!” Slatestripe purred. He brushed his tail-tip against the kit Blossomflight had identified as Bearkit. The tiny kit squirmed against his mother at Slatestripe’s touch. “This one looks kinda like me!”

sock
September 15th, 2022, 03:13 PM

“Those are excellent names!” Slatestripe purred. He brushed his tail-tip against the kit Blossomflight had identified as Bearkit. The tiny kit squirmed against his mother at Slatestripe’s touch. “This one looks kinda like me!”
Blossomflight chuckled. "A bit!"

occultation
September 15th, 2022, 03:16 PM
Blossomflight chuckled. "A bit!"

“Do you need anything?” Slatestripe asked. He tipped his head to one side out of curiosity.

sock
September 15th, 2022, 03:20 PM

“Do you need anything?” Slatestripe asked. He tipped his head to one side out of curiosity.
"Some fresh-kill would be nice!" She purred, nuzzling her kits to her stomach. Blossomflight yawned, licking her kits some more.

occultation
September 15th, 2022, 03:35 PM
"Oh! Hello, SlateStripe!" LilyLeaf smiled "Thanks for training my daughter to swim! It is very kind of you! I'm LilyLeaf one of her mothers!"

Slatestripe turned as a new cat approached him. He brightened when the cat introduced herself as Lilyleaf, one of Mintkit’s mothers. He dipped his head respectfully. “It’s been a pleasure. Your daughter is a good learner!”

forest
September 15th, 2022, 07:11 PM
HollowStorm walked into the nursery, looking for his mate. He bristled when he saw Slatestripe with his mate. ``What are you doing? With my mate?!`` he growled threateningly. He dropped to the floor, ready to give him a good swipe, not with claws, but just to remind the tom she was his mate. He turned to Blossomflight. ``What is Slatestripe doing?`` he asked, more cooly than he did to Slatestripe but still mildly annoyed.
FredTheFrog Cherry~

occultation
September 15th, 2022, 07:26 PM
HollowStorm walked into the nursery, looking for his mate. He bristled when he saw Slatestripe with his mate. ``What are you doing? With my mate?!`` he growled threateningly. He dropped to the floor, ready to give him a good swipe, not with claws, but just to remind the tom she was his mate. He turned to Blossomflight. ``What is Slatestripe doing?`` he asked, more cooly than he did to Slatestripe but still mildly annoyed.
FredTheFrog Cherry~

Slatestripe was taken aback by Hollowstorm’s abrupt - and aggressive - arrival. He felt annoyance flash through him. Surely this tom remembered that Slatestripe and Blossomflight were good friends? Did he seriously think that Slatestripe was the type of cat to steal someone’s mate, especially right after they’d had kits!?

Resisting the urge to box the younger tom’s ears, he growled, “I’m visiting my friend. That’s all.”

(ah the drama :laughing: ) ( FredTheFrog )

sock
September 15th, 2022, 07:33 PM
FredTheFrog Cherry~
"Hollowstorm!" Blossomflight shrieked angrily. "He's my friend!" She glared at the tom with green eyes cold as stone. What was wrong with him? Her fur was fluffed up, and her teeth were barred.
Cherry~

forest
September 15th, 2022, 07:35 PM

Slatestripe was taken aback by Hollowstorm’s abrupt - and aggressive - arrival. He felt annoyance flash through him. Surely this tom remembered that Slatestripe and Blossomflight were good friends? Did he seriously think that Slatestripe was the type of cat to steal someone’s mate, especially right after they’d had kits!?

Resisting the urge to box the younger tom’s ears, he growled, “I’m visiting my friend. That’s all.”

(ah the drama :laughing: ) ( FredTheFrog )

The large tom relaxed a bit, seeing this cat meant no harm. ``I'm sorry. I get... angered a bit too easily. Forgive me for my aggression.`` He dipped his head in understanding before licking his mate's head. He also rasped his tounge on Bearkit, who wriggled a bit to his touch.

occultation
September 15th, 2022, 07:41 PM
"Hollowstorm!" Blossomflight shrieked angrily. "He's my friend!" She glared at the tom with green eyes cold as stone. What was wrong with him? Her fur was fluffed up, and her teeth were barred.
Cherry~
The large tom relaxed a bit, seeing this cat meant no harm. ``I'm sorry. I get... angered a bit too easily. Forgive me for my aggression.`` He dipped his head in understanding before licking his mate's head. He also rasped his tounge on Bearkit, who wriggled a bit to his touch.

Slatestripe relaxed. Thankfully this hadn’t escalated any further. The last thing he wanted was to get into a fight over his friend’s new litter of kits. He still felt annoyed at Hollowstorm’s unnecessary overreaction, but he decided to let it slide for one time. It better not happen again, though!

(hey forest- remember that Bearkit is my character, so it’s up to me if/how he reacts to any interaction :) )

Wingnettle
September 16th, 2022, 05:22 AM
Mintkit (she/her)

Mintkit wondered why Slatestripe insisted much on meeting her parents. Maybe he wanted to complain to them about her? Why should he? But, if he cared so much, he could see Lilyleaf now.

She turned her head backward where her mother was padding up to the couple, sounding cheerful as usual. She decided to sit down and curled up her tail to watch the scene silently. If the dark warrior will decide to take her out, she would be ready.
Mintkit relaxed when he complimented her in front of her mother, and she twitched her whiskers in acknowledgement without replying.

[ WinterSage Cherry~ ]

RestingRivers
September 16th, 2022, 12:06 PM
Sprawled out on his back, Veinkit yawned softly revealing small pointy teeth. He looked around the nursery at the other cats and kits conversing among themselves. He was glad it wasn't quiet, he preferred noise and distractions over peace and quiet.

forest
September 16th, 2022, 02:46 PM
Cherry~

Oh no, he thought worriedly. What have I got myself into. ``I'm sorry.`` he apologized to his mate. Turning to Slatestripe ( Cherry~ ) he said, ``It was wrong to believe that you would take my mate, especially after we just had kits. Again, I'm sorry for my... overreaction.

sock
September 16th, 2022, 02:48 PM
Oh no, he thought worriedly. What have I got myself into. ``I'm sorry.`` he apologized to his mate. Turning to Slatestripe Cherry~ ) he said, ``It was wrong to believe that you would take my mate, especially after we just had kits. Again, I'm sorry for my... overreaction.
Blossomflight sat up and hissed, "You should be." She kept glaring at Hollowstorm, curling her tail around the kits.

Cherry~

Apollo.
September 17th, 2022, 05:13 AM
Pigeonkit
the kit rolled over in her sleep.

[activity post, but I promise I'll do a proper post with her soon!]

Peachy Wolf27
September 17th, 2022, 12:07 PM
Carp’Kit felt her mom’s tail on her, and started nibbling on it.

FredTheFrog

sock
September 17th, 2022, 12:15 PM
Carp’Kit felt her mom’s tail on her, and started nibbling on it.

FredTheFrog
Blossomflight looked down at her kit and licked her head. "Hello little one." She purred and pulled Carpkit closer to her.

Peachy Wolf27
September 17th, 2022, 12:16 PM
Blossomflight looked down at her kit and licked her head. "Hello little one." She purred and pulled Carpkit closer to her.

She mewed happily, snuggling into her mom.

(OOC: This is a very cute bean.)

sock
September 17th, 2022, 12:41 PM
She mewed happily, snuggling into her mom.

(OOC: This is a very cute bean.)
The fluffy molly chuckled again, touching her nose to Carpkit's cheek. Blossomflight curled her tail around the small kit again, purring softly.

(yes cute bean)

occultation
September 17th, 2022, 05:20 PM
Oh no, he thought worriedly. What have I got myself into. ``I'm sorry.`` he apologized to his mate. Turning to Slatestripe ( Cherry~ ) he said, ``It was wrong to believe that you would take my mate, especially after we just had kits. Again, I'm sorry for my... overreaction.
Blossomflight sat up and hissed, "You should be." She kept glaring at Hollowstorm, curling her tail around the kits.

Cherry~

Slatestripe nodded. “I appreciate your apology,” he grumbled. Turning to Blossomflight, he asked, “Can I still get you something from the fresh-kill pile?” He hoped Hollowstorm wouldn’t be triggered by him asking.

Gay'Fluff
September 17th, 2022, 05:28 PM
Swiftkit decided right then and there she was annoyed that her littermates were getting attention. They wanted attention to! To voice that, he let out a stream of squeaks and meows, hoping that his mother would give him attention as well.
FredTheFrog

rivercloud
September 17th, 2022, 08:00 PM
- Greenkit -
He/Him
The kit shook his head with a giggle, "No, silly! It was close tho! A hint! What's-it look like?" Greenkit grinned at the other. This was a fun game, too bad he was way smarter than the other kit. Probably smarter than all of the other kits. Maybe even everyone in the clan!

He bounced on his paws, unable to stay still. This was boring, he knew he was smart, but this was taking sooo looong. They need to play something after this. Greenkit's not really sure what, but he's seen older kits playing before, he could think of something.

It felt odd, to moonkit, to be called silly, normally it was elders calling them silly not another kit. (They were a little startled when the other kit unexpectedly jumped) What's it look like?, moonkit repeated in their head, uh... a green floppy stick?,. "um...a green...," they started saying (not in their head this time) but they decided, mid sentence, not to say 'floppy stick' out loud, that would sound dumb, they thought.

MaryTheCrow

sock
September 18th, 2022, 07:14 AM

Slatestripe nodded. “I appreciate your apology,” he grumbled. Turning to Blossomflight, he asked, “Can I still get you something from the fresh-kill pile?” He hoped Hollowstorm wouldn’t be triggered by him asking.
Blossomflight nodded, not taking her glare off of Hollowstorm.
forest

sock
September 18th, 2022, 07:16 AM
Swiftkit decided right then and there she was annoyed that her littermates were getting attention. They wanted attention to! To voice that, he let out a stream of squeaks and meows, hoping that his mother would give him attention as well.
FredTheFrog
Blossomflight brushed her tail over Swiftkit's face. "Hush." She whispered, licking the little one's face.

forest
September 18th, 2022, 11:42 AM
Blossomflight nodded, not taking her glare off of Hollowstorm.
forest

HollowStorm walked out of the nursery, but not before giving his mate a slow nod.

sock
September 18th, 2022, 11:44 AM
HollowStorm walked out of the nursery, but not before giving his mate a slow nod.
Blossomflight sighed and curled around her kits.

Gay'Fluff
September 18th, 2022, 01:07 PM
He quieted for a few moments, wiggling their tiny body before looking up at Blossomflight again. She squeaked only once this time, a smile on their tiny jaws.
FredTheFrog

sock
September 18th, 2022, 01:10 PM
He quieted for a few moments, wiggling their tiny body before looking up at Blossomflight again. She squeaked only once this time, a smile on their tiny jaws.
FredTheFrog
Blossomflight licked Swiftkit's head. "I thought I told you to hush...!" She chuckled, putting her head close to the kit's.

Gay'Fluff
September 18th, 2022, 01:14 PM
Swiftkit pouted, wiggling their body. If only they could run already! And speak, thats for sure! Then everything would be more fun! She tried to explain that to Blossomflight, but it just sounded like more squeaks and mewls.
FredTheFrog

sock
September 18th, 2022, 01:19 PM
Swiftkit pouted, wiggling their body. If only they could run already! And speak, thats for sure! Then everything would be more fun! She tried to explain that to Blossomflight, but it just sounded like more squeaks and mewls.
FredTheFrog
Blossomflight gave the kit a lick and mewed, "I bet you wish you knew your father a bit more..." She gave the nursery entrance a sad glance. "You wouldn't be the only one..."

Gay'Fluff
September 18th, 2022, 01:21 PM
Swiftkit went quiet after that. Their mother sounded sad. He reached up, high as he could, and nuzzled her lower jaw before settling back down for a nap. That was alot of things to do!
FredTheFrog

sock
September 18th, 2022, 01:24 PM
Swiftkit went quiet after that. Their mother sounded sad. He reached up, high as he could, and nuzzled her lower jaw before settling back down for a nap. That was alot of things to do!
FredTheFrog
Blossomflight purred softly as her kit attempted cheering her up. She curled around Swiftkit, napping with the small cat.

occultation
September 18th, 2022, 06:56 PM

Slatestripe returned to the nursery several minutes later, a squirrel in his jaws. The fresh-kill pile had been surprisingly low on fish this time; perhaps they’d all been taken by other cats.

He set the prey down before Blossomflight. “I’m glad the whole situation with Hollowstorm is sorted out,” he said. Privately, he was glad the tom was gone.

( FredTheFrog )

sock
September 19th, 2022, 07:06 AM

Slatestripe returned to the nursery several minutes later, a squirrel in his jaws. The fresh-kill pile had been surprisingly low on fish this time; perhaps they’d all been taken by other cats.

He set the prey down before Blossomflight. “I’m glad the whole situation with Hollowstorm is sorted out,” he said. Privately, he was glad the tom was gone.

( FredTheFrog )
Blossomflight nodded. What an idiot Hollowstorm was! Why would he ever think such a thing!? Despite these thoughts, Blossomflight kept a cheerful smile on her face as she took the squirrel. "Thank you!" She purred, touching her nose to Slatestripe's.

Clock Dragonshifter
September 19th, 2022, 11:27 AM
JayKit{Open}

The sleek tabby sat in the corner of the nursery, their expression neutral as their blind eyes stared blankly ahead of them drooping slightly as they yawned boredly. Ears swivelling as they listened to the cats around them and where they were positioned. The tabby kit had heard some things during the meeting that was still going on outside something about a bunch of cats joining the clans and guards being posted outside of the nursery due to a few recent murders. As the kit listened on their mind wandering they started to hope someone other than their mother would take interest in the kit and want to play with them despite the complete darkness they constantly resided in as if their eyes were still closed.

Dark
September 19th, 2022, 01:21 PM
Fishkit
_______

Fishkit, bored and largely uninterested in the events going on in the nursery was looking around for something to do. He noticed that Jaykit was 'looking' around and listening to their surroundings and decided that he'd talk to his older sibling as he found them to be somewhat tolerable.

Approaching them a bit noisily to make sure his presence was heard, he sat down next to the older kit "Whatcha up to?" the young tom grunted. He hoped he wouldn't startle them with the sudden intrusion.

[ Clock Dragonshifter a bit short but next one will be longer]

occultation
September 19th, 2022, 01:44 PM
Blossomflight nodded. What an idiot Hollowstorm was! Why would he ever think such a thing!? Despite these thoughts, Blossomflight kept a cheerful smile on her face as she took the squirrel. "Thank you!" She purred, touching her nose to Slatestripe's.

Slatestripe took a step back, indicating that he was going to leave if nothing else was needed. “Can I do anything else for you before I leave?” He figured being a new mother was stressful, so he wanted to help however he could.

sock
September 19th, 2022, 02:00 PM

Slatestripe took a step back, indicating that he was going to leave if nothing else was needed. “Can I do anything else for you before I leave?” He figured being a new mother was stressful, so he wanted to help however he could.
Blossomflight shook her head lightly. "No, I'll see you later Slatestripe!" She purred, leaning forward to touch noses with her friend. The molly drew her tail around the small kits, and closed her eyes. With a smile, she mewed, "Bye!"

occultation
September 19th, 2022, 02:42 PM
Blossomflight shook her head lightly. "No, I'll see you later Slatestripe!" She purred, leaning forward to touch noses with her friend. The molly drew her tail around the small kits, and closed her eyes. With a smile, she mewed, "Bye!"

Slatestripe dipped his head in acknowledgment. “Okay! Take care, Blossomflight. Feel free to send for me if you ever really need anything, and Hollowstorm isn’t available!” Slatestripe didn’t want another confrontation with the moody tom.

Turning, he padded out of the nursery.

sock
September 19th, 2022, 02:49 PM
Blossomflight sighed as Slatestripe left. She fell asleep shortly after, dreaming of kits, Slatestripe, and Hollowstorm.

~Half-A-Witch~
September 20th, 2022, 11:47 AM

Slatestripe turned as a new cat approached him. He brightened when the cat introduced herself as Lilyleaf, one of Mintkit’s mothers. He dipped his head respectfully. “It’s been a pleasure. Your daughter is a good learner!”
Mintkit (she/her)

Mintkit wondered why Slatestripe insisted much on meeting her parents. Maybe he wanted to complain to them about her? Why should he? But, if he cared so much, he could see Lilyleaf now.

She turned her head backward where her mother was padding up to the couple, sounding cheerful as usual. She decided to sit down and curled up her tail to watch the scene silently. If the dark warrior will decide to take her out, she would be ready.
Mintkit relaxed when he complimented her in front of her mother, and she twitched her whiskers in acknowledgement without replying.

[ WinterSage Cherry~ ]

"I'm glad!" LilyLeaf smiled then noticed MintKit. "Hi, sweetheart!" LilyLeaf said then gave her a little bit of grooming. "SlateStripe says your a very good swimmer!" She said beaming with pride at her kit.

Wingnettle
September 20th, 2022, 02:18 PM
"I'm glad!" LilyLeaf smiled then noticed MintKit. "Hi, sweetheart!" LilyLeaf said then gave her a little bit of grooming. "SlateStripe says your a very good swimmer!" She said beaming with pride at her kit.

Mintkit (she/her)

Now Lilyleaf knew that she had been practicing swimming. Her soft gaze brought warmth to Mintkit's heart, but she didn't express anything and kept staring at he mother's face with big, intense blue eyes.

The more she thought of it, the more she was starting to believe that her lessons almost felt like if Mintkit was already an apprentice. Was she supposed to learn that now? She didn't know if other kits could swim, and she hoped that Pikestar wouldn't be angry for that. But she trusted Slatetripe, even if she didn't realize it fully consciously.

She turned again to the dark warrior, wondering if he had come into the nursery just to chat with Lilyleaf or to take her out. Her paws prickled with the urge to meet the sunbeams and sink her paws in the cold water. But she waited patiently, her tail curled up neatly against her body, waiting for any order.

[ Cherry~ ]

MaryTheCrow
September 20th, 2022, 03:54 PM
- Greenkit -
He/Him

"Yeah! Finally!" the kit cheered. He rocked on his paws as a little victory dance.

But now they could finally play a game! A good one! One that Greenkit would not be picking because he doesn't know any games, much less their names! It's fine, he could just bend the rules to whatever he wanted them to be. It would only be fair since he's so little right now. When he's older and bigger he'll know even more, he'll be the one making rules too! "Le's play a game! Now! 'Cause you guessed my name, you get to pick the game!"

[ rivercloud ]

Clock Dragonshifter
September 21st, 2022, 09:51 AM
JayKit {They/Them}
Darkclaws

The gray tabbies ears swiveled towards their sibling as they approached thier head following as the kit turned to 'look' Fishkit nodding a stiff greeting. "What does it look like?" They mewed bluntly as they were sure to keep some physical distance from their brother. "And What is it you're doing?" the kit then asked obvious that they were quite bored despite their snappy attitude.

Rainee
September 21st, 2022, 02:27 PM
Doe'feather

She curled around her kits, nuzzling each of them, humming a song her mother had sang to her when she was a kit. Rabbiteye ~SilverShine~ MysteryCat 17224 Fang

MockingRabbit
September 21st, 2022, 02:47 PM
Webkit mewled when his mother started humming. Rainee

Mist_Wing
September 21st, 2022, 03:11 PM
OtterKit opens his eyes and looks around trying to find his mother but couldn't see her anywhere. OtterKit went back to sleep feeling lonely.

SpiritWolf_yt
September 21st, 2022, 03:18 PM
Cloudkit meowed as her mother started singing, she meowed a lot joining her mothers song

Rainee

Estelle
September 21st, 2022, 03:22 PM
Elkkit is brooding in a dark corner. He probably thinks you're scary.

[ Closed ]

Rainee
September 21st, 2022, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE=Rabbiteye;1267422]Webkit mewled when his mother started humming. Rainee[/QUOTE

She began grooming Web'kit after he mewed, hoping it wasn't a mew of distress.

Rainee
September 21st, 2022, 03:31 PM
Cloudkit meowed as her mother started singing, she meowed a lot joining her mothers song

Rainee

Doe'feather let out a light chuckle at Cloud'kit's attempt to sing along.

SpiritWolf_yt
September 21st, 2022, 03:34 PM
Cloudkit continued to meow then eventually her eyes slowly opened, it was time to see the world... cloudkit looked around the up at her mother, she continued to meow in excitement
Rainee

occultation
September 21st, 2022, 09:05 PM
Mintkit (she/her)

Now Lilyleaf knew that she had been practicing swimming. Her soft gaze brought warmth to Mintkit's heart, but she didn't express anything and kept staring at he mother's face with big, intense blue eyes.

The more she thought of it, the more she was starting to believe that her lessons almost felt like if Mintkit was already an apprentice. Was she supposed to learn that now? She didn't know if other kits could swim, and she hoped that Pikestar wouldn't be angry for that. But she trusted Slatetripe, even if she didn't realize it fully consciously.

She turned again to the dark warrior, wondering if he had come into the nursery just to chat with Lilyleaf or to take her out. Her paws prickled with the urge to meet the sunbeams and sink her paws in the cold water. But she waited patiently, her tail curled up neatly against her body, waiting for any order.

[ Cherry~ ]

Slatestripe silently watched Lilyleaf interact with her kit. She seemed to love her daughter, despite apparently not being all too involved in her life. Slatestripe supposed every parent had their ways.

He dipped his head to the mother. “I’m glad to have met you.” Turning his attention back to Mintkit, he added, “I won’t be taking you out today, since I have other business to attend to. But as soon as I get a good opportunity, I promise I will.” He sincerely meant that; he enjoyed being able to pass his deep knowledge of swimming on to the next generation.

( --ThunderTEA-- )

Dark
September 22nd, 2022, 01:30 AM
JayKit {They/Them}
Darkclaws

The gray tabbies ears swiveled towards their sibling as they approached thier head following as the kit turned to 'look' Fishkit nodding a stiff greeting. "What does it look like?" They mewed bluntly as they were sure to keep some physical distance from their brother. "And What is it you're doing?" the kit then asked obvious that they were quite bored despite their snappy attitude.

Fishkit
_________

Fishkit rolled his eyes, annoyed as his sibling's response. Both of them had bad attitudes, so he expected this much, but he wasn't too happy with being greeted so bluntly. "Well it looks like you're just sitting there doing nothing," he replied, pointing out the obvious. "I came over here to see if you wanted to play a game or something, but with that nasty attitude of yours, I'm not so sure I want to anymore," He huffed, pointing his head away disdainfully. Of course, Jaykit, being blind, wouldn't be able to see what he was doing, but it was the principle of the action that he did it.

The spotted tabby opened one eye and peered at Jaykit "So. What say you? You want to do something or do you just wanna sit there bored all by yourself?" he asked tauntingly. The young tom didn't want to admit it, but he was bored too and was half hoping to spend some time with the older of the two.

Wingnettle
September 22nd, 2022, 03:47 AM

Slatestripe silently watched Lilyleaf interact with her kit. She seemed to love her daughter, despite apparently not being all too involved in her life. Slatestripe supposed every parent had their ways.

He dipped his head to the mother. “I’m glad to have met you.” Turning his attention back to Mintkit, he added, “I won’t be taking you out today, since I have other business to attend to. But as soon as I get a good opportunity, I promise I will.” He sincerely meant that; he enjoyed being able to pass his deep knowledge of swimming on to the next generation.

( --ThunderTEA-- )

Mintkit (she/her)

Mintkit's shoulders sagged as the dark warrior announced he was busy today, but she didn't reply loud. Instead, he sat down and gave him a curt nod to let him know that she accepted his decision. At least she would have Lilyleaf here... would she? I guess I'll go to my usual spot and look for some shells.

As Slatestripe left the nursery, Mintkit's gaze followed him thoughtfully until he was out of sight.
--ThunderTEA--

Rainee
September 22nd, 2022, 08:10 AM
Cloudkit continued to meow then eventually her eyes slowly opened, it was time to see the world... cloudkit looked around the up at her mother, she continued to meow in excitement
Rainee

Dow'feather watched as her kit slowly opens her eyes, and the shock and excitement roll over her features. She chuckled more, then gently caressed Cloud'kit's head. She sat up, stretched her legs out, then layed back down, making sure she would keep all the kits warm in that position.
Rabbiteye Fang MysteryCat 17224

MockingRabbit
September 22nd, 2022, 08:25 AM
Webkit half opened one eye, and gazed up at his mother sleepily.

Rainee
September 22nd, 2022, 08:34 AM
Webkit half opened one eye, and gazed up at his mother sleepily.

"Have you woken up, my dear?" she smiled as she whispered the words.
17224 ~SilverShine~ Fang MysteryCat

MockingRabbit
September 22nd, 2022, 08:41 AM
"Have you woken up, my dear?" she smiled as she whispered the words.
@17224 (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=17224) @~SilverShine~ (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=16276) @Fang (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=16195) @MysteryCat (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=15394)
Webkit frowned. "Yess," he said, "I am wake now."

SpiritWolf_yt
September 22nd, 2022, 08:46 AM
cloudkit meowed as she sniffed around around" i awakie!" she mewed, she then moved her legs and tried to get up as she was on her legs she tumbled out of the nest on accident, she got up again on her legs and began to walk, she was still wobbly but kept walking,* wow!!!! what a cool place!* she thought
Rainee

Rainee
September 22nd, 2022, 08:52 AM
cloudkit meowed as she sniffed around around" i awakie!" she mewed, she then moved her legs and tried to get up as she was on her legs she tumbled out of the nest on accident, she got up again on her legs and began to walk, she was still wobbly but kept walking,* wow!!!! what a cool place!* she thought
Rainee

Doe'feather started laughing when Cloud'kit squeaked "I awakie!" but that laughter abruptly ended when Cloud'kit tumbled out of the nest. "Cloud'kit!" she picked up her kit and set her back on the nest. "Sorry. Good. You two can play with eachother, just be careful not to wake the other kits."Rabbiteye 17224 Fang MysteryCat

~Half-A-Witch~
September 22nd, 2022, 09:03 AM

( --ThunderTEA-- )
Mintkit (she/her)

Mintkit's shoulders sagged as the dark warrior announced he was busy today, but she didn't reply loud. Instead, he sat down and gave him a curt nod to let him know that she accepted his decision. At least she would have Lilyleaf here... would she? I guess I'll go to my usual spot and look for some shells.

As Slatestripe left the nursery, Mintkit's gaze followed him thoughtfully until he was out of sight.
--ThunderTEA--
LilyLeaf nodded at him and thank him once more. She looked at her kit "Hey...Why don't we spend the day together?" She asked.

Wingnettle
September 22nd, 2022, 11:42 AM
Mintkit (she/her)

Mintkit turned to her mother, but then switched her gaze back to the ground. She wasn't used to spend her day with someone else, even if that cat was Lilyleaf. Her white-grey paws unsheathed their claws and sunk them in the sandy ground, a practice she had found comforting when her mind was full of uncertainty and thoughts.
"Ok.." she whispered softly, wondering if Lilyleaf was still thinking about Doveskip. She had been declared missing not much time ago, and Mintkit guessed it would be useless to overthink about the matter.

[ Cherry~ --ThunderTEA-- ]

~Half-A-Witch~
September 22nd, 2022, 11:47 AM
Mintkit (she/her)

Mintkit turned to her mother, but then switched her gaze back to the ground. She wasn't used to spend her day with someone else, even if that cat was Lilyleaf. Her white-grey paws unsheathed their claws and sunk them in the sandy ground, a practice she had found comforting when her mind was full of uncertainty and thoughts.
"Ok.." she whispered softly, wondering if Lilyleaf was still thinking about Doveskip. She had been declared missing not much time ago, and Mintkit guessed it would be useless to overthink about the matter.

[ Cherry~ --ThunderTEA-- ]
(Me totally not just now realizing LilyLeaf's mate is missing...:eyes:)
--------
LilyLeaf smiled "You don't have to if you don't want to!" LilyLeaf said. "I know it's a tough time with one of your moms being gone!" She said looking sympathetically at the kit.

occultation
September 22nd, 2022, 01:25 PM
(Me totally not just now realizing LilyLeaf's mate is missing...:eyes:)
--------
LilyLeaf smiled "You don't have to if you don't want to!" LilyLeaf said. "I know it's a tough time with one of your moms being gone!" She said looking sympathetically at the kit.

Slatestripe also looked sympathetically down at the kit. Hoping it would help, he said, “My father left RiverClan when I was still a kit. I never saw him again after that, and I never will again. I got very close to my mother after he left, and for that I’m eternally grateful. You’ve still got one parent here, and often that’s better than none.”

( Wingnettle )

Wingnettle
September 23rd, 2022, 10:22 AM
Mintkit (she/her)

Mintkit lowered her head, knowing Slatestripe was right. But in her head a dark thought lingered above her, telling her that one day Lilyleaf might not be here anymore as well. Will she abandon me as well? The quiet kit lifted her gaze with a massive effort, trying to get the worries off her mind and focus on the present. She nodded softly to the dark warrior and watched as he made his way out of the nursery.

Mintkit turned to her mother, unsure about what to do. She stared into her green eyes silently but questioningly, wondering what she would do next. If Lilyleaf would suggest her something, she was ready to listen.

[ --ThunderTEA-- Cherry~ ]

~Half-A-Witch~
September 23rd, 2022, 10:25 AM
Mintkit (she/her)

Mintkit lowered her head, knowing Slatestripe was right. But in her head a dark thought lingered above her, telling her that one day Lilyleaf might not be here anymore as well. Will she abandon me as well? The quiet kit lifted her gaze with a massive effort, trying to get the worries off her mind and focus on the present. She nodded softly to the dark warrior and watched as he made his way out of the nursery.

Mintkit turned to her mother, unsure about what to do. She stared into her green eyes silently but questioningly, wondering what she would do next. If Lilyleaf would suggest her something, she was ready to listen.

LilyLeaf smiled at her kit and SlateStripe. "You wanna go eat?" She asked her kit.

SpiritWolf_yt
September 23rd, 2022, 11:30 AM
CLoudkit climbed her mothers back then going up her neck but falls into the nest again she popped up and meowed as if she wanted to be groomed
Rainee

Rainee
September 23rd, 2022, 11:47 AM
CLoudkit climbed her mothers back then going up her neck but falls into the nest again she popped up and meowed as if she wanted to be groomed
Rainee

"Come here, Cloud'kit!" she pulled her kit towards her, and began grooming her. Rabbiteye 17224 Fang MysteryCat

SpiritWolf_yt
September 23rd, 2022, 11:56 AM
cloudkit sqeauked, she giggled because she was ticklish cloudkit purred as she was groomed she quite enjoyed it
Rainee

Rainee
September 23rd, 2022, 12:20 PM
cloudkit sqeauked, she giggled because she was ticklish cloudkit purred as she was groomed she quite enjoyed it
Rainee

Doe'feather continued grooming Cloud'kit, smiling as she listened to her kits meows. Rabbiteye 17224 Mystercat Fang
(gotta take a break for choir)

SpiritWolf_yt
September 23rd, 2022, 12:22 PM
cloudkit sniffed doe'feather while being groomed the kit meowed lot more

[okie] Rainee

occultation
September 23rd, 2022, 01:28 PM
Mintkit (she/her)

LilyLeaf smiled at her kit and SlateStripe. "You wanna go eat?" She asked her kit.

Slatestripe made the decision to leave at this point. It seemed that Lilyleaf and Mintkit were well on their way to spending some time together. He wasn’t family, so he didn’t want to get in the way. It was good for them to spend a little time together every now and again.

sock
September 23rd, 2022, 01:29 PM
Blossomflight snored quietly, snuggling her kits to her stomach. The molly was getting a very much needed sleep, hoping her kits were too.

occultation
September 23rd, 2022, 01:48 PM
Blossomflight snored quietly, snuggling her kits to her stomach. The molly was getting a very much needed sleep, hoping her kits were too.

Bearkit opened his eyes and blinked several times. His eyesight was still fuzzy, as his eyes weren’t quite ready for the world yet. His ears perked up, having unfolded several days prior. He could see the fuzzy shape of his mother, along with a few tiny lumps of fur beside him.

Curiosity was possibly the very first emotion he ever felt. On shaky legs, he stumbled out of his nest. He wandered toward the light coming from outside.

sock
September 23rd, 2022, 01:54 PM
Bearkit opened his eyes and blinked several times. His eyesight was still fuzzy, as his eyes weren’t quite ready for the world yet. His ears perked up, having unfolded several days prior. He could see the fuzzy shape of his mother, along with a few tiny lumps of fur beside him.

Curiosity was possibly the very first emotion he ever felt. On shaky legs, he stumbled out of his nest. He wandered toward the light coming from outside.
Blossomflight blinked herself awake as she felt movement. Looking up, she saw Bearkit stumbling around. She chuckled, and sat up. "Well, good morning!" She purred, settling herself near her kit. The molly watched carefully, making sure he didn't hurt himself.