PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 01:25 PM
Dawnkit sighed and rested against Duskkit “I hope Darkkit will be okay, I mean Windclan territory does seem to be one of the least dangerous. But I’m okay staying here with you” she said, honestly happy as she snuggled against him wolfnight

Polaris
April 26th, 2020, 01:28 PM
Duskkit nodded and snuggled her back. He purred, happy she was going to stay. He yawned, and decided to take a quick nap. He curled up and slowly fell asleep.
Dawneye

Dawneye
April 26th, 2020, 01:47 PM
Dawnkit snuggled up with her friend, happily falling asleep wolfnight

Pluto
April 26th, 2020, 04:45 PM
Blizzardkit paused,” I used to play with game called mossball...” he trailed off before finding some moss and making it into a mossball and with no warning lightly batted it to Fernkit.
Fernkit had heard the game a little bit before. She had seen the other kits in the nursery playing a similar-sounding game. At her Twoleg nest, Fernkit always had furry toys that her Twolegs had supplied her and her family, and then she hadn’t had time to play in the wild while she had tried to track her father. So when the moss ball the other kit had quickly made cane flying, she let out a squeal and ducked. She watched the ball fly over her head and heard it land softly behind her. “S-Sorry.” She mewed. Her eyes were wide and she was clearly startled, but she got up and retrieved the moss ball. Gingerly the young tortie kicked the ball back over to Blizzardkit like he had done to her.

Mango
April 26th, 2020, 04:55 PM
Fernkit had heard the game a little bit before. She had seen the other kits in the nursery playing a similar-sounding game. At her Twoleg nest, Fernkit always had furry toys that her Twolegs had supplied her and her family, and then she hadn’t had time to play in the wild while she had tried to track her father. So when the moss ball the other kit had quickly made cane flying, she let out a squeal and ducked. She watched the ball fly over her head and heard it land softly behind her. “S-Sorry.” She mewed. Her eyes were wide and she was clearly startled, but she got up and retrieved the moss ball. Gingerly the young tortie kicked the ball back over to Blizzardkit like he had done to her.
Blizzardkit was hit by the ball and giggled gently batting the ball back to her.

Pluto
April 26th, 2020, 05:01 PM
Blizzardkit was hit by the ball and giggled gently batting the ball back to her.
She couldn’t help but giggling along with him as the ball bocned against him. She watched with focused eyes as the ball cane towards her and this then, she was ready for it. She leapt into the air, and caught it with a delighted squeal. “Where did you learn of this game?” She giggled, batting the call back towards him a little harder this time since she was gaining confidence.

Mango
April 26th, 2020, 05:02 PM
She couldn’t help but giggling along with him as the ball bocned against him. She watched with focused eyes as the ball cane towards her and this then, she was ready for it. She leapt into the air, and caught it with a delighted squeal. “Where did you learn of this game?” She giggled, batting the call back towards him a little harder this time since she was gaining confidence.
Blizzardkit shrugged,” My littermates use to play it with me!” he squeaked, he wasn’t really familiar with any other kit games however.

Pluto
April 27th, 2020, 12:48 AM
Blizzardkit shrugged,” My littermates use to play it with me!” he squeaked, he wasn’t really familiar with any other kit games however.
Fernkit watched the mossball intently as they batted it back and forth to each other with focused interested. “Oh. My littermates and I just used to play with the toys our Twolegs gave us. We didn’t play much either way though. We liked to nap.” She frowned then shrugged. She didn’t remember much of her siblings anymore and the thought of them was fuzzy, but Fernkit pushed them away. She didn’t want to think about her old family anymore when there was a new one right in front of her.

Mango
April 27th, 2020, 02:38 PM
Fernkit watched the mossball intently as they batted it back and forth to each other with focused interested. “Oh. My littermates and I just used to play with the toys our Twolegs gave us. We didn’t play much either way though. We liked to nap.” She frowned then shrugged. She didn’t remember much of her siblings anymore and the thought of them was fuzzy, but Fernkit pushed them away. She didn’t want to think about her old family anymore when there was a new one right in front of her.
Blizzardkit smiled,” What are toys?” he asked as he batted it back gently.

tye
April 27th, 2020, 03:12 PM
Sugarapple winked, "No problem, pumpkin." She came in for another snug, pressing her cheek against hers. "If ya need anything, I'm always around okay?" A dark glance was noticeable in Dogkit's eyes as she looked down at them. "Dogkit, you're learning fast. You'll be an apprentice in no time! The same goes for Foxpaw. I see two mighty warriors in the future!" Mentallyunstable, Lynxpaw

"Hi, Patch!" she lowered her head, yellow eyes focused on the nervous kit. " A lot, huh?" glancing at a full house of kits and queens. Well, mainly kits ha. "My name is Sugarapple, nice to see an adorable kit like you joining Riverclan. It may look confusin' right now but you'll adjust in no time." The tortie gazed at another new face, 'Snowdonia' was it? Most interesting name so far! "Nice to meet ya too, Snowdonia. Please, both of you, make yourself at home. There's some prey in the center and nests in the back if you need a wink of sleep."
Socks , Vessel , TeamRiverRipple

Sugarapple's tail swayed madly to hear the kit's adorable yawn. How sweet. "You can take a snag right over there," looking over at the small prey pile in the center. "Then you can lay right over there, your nest will be next to mine. Ya can always mingle later with your denmates." Alexcentri

Exis
April 27th, 2020, 03:19 PM
Sugarapple winked, "No problem, pumpkin." She came in for another snug, pressing her cheek against hers. "If ya need anything, I'm always around okay?" A dark glance was noticeable in Dogkit's eyes as she looked down at them. "Dogkit, you're learning fast. You'll be an apprentice in no time! The same goes for Foxpaw. I see two mighty warriors in the future!" Mentallyunstable, Lynxpaw

"Hi, Patch!" she lowered her head, yellow eyes focused on the nervous kit. " A lot, huh?" glancing at a full house of kits and queens. Well, mainly kits ha. "My name is Sugarapple, nice to see an adorable kit like you joining Riverclan. It may look confusin' right now but you'll adjust in no time." The tortie gazed at another new face, 'Snowdonia' was it? Most interesting name so far! "Nice to meet ya too, Snowdonia. Please, both of you, make yourself at home. There's some prey in the center and nests in the back if you need a wink of sleep."

Sugarapple's tail swayed madly to hear the kit's adorable yawn. How sweet. "You can take a snag right over there," looking over at the small prey pile in the center. "Then you can lay right over there, your nest will be next to mine. Ya can always mingle later with your denmates." Alexcentri
Foxpaw smiled wider by the minute. "Of course we will be, I may be small but I'm the fastest cat this clan will ever see and I'm sure Dogkit will have my back when he becomes an apprentice." she said smiling. Dogkit was actually already her size if not bigger than her, she just didn't see the need to bring that information up.

Lynxpaw

Pluto
April 27th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Blizzardkit smiled,” What are toys?” he asked as he batted it back gently.
Fernkit put her paws on the mossball and stilled it. How did he not know what toys were. He grew up in the forest, Twolegs don’t give toys to forest cats, you fuzz-brain! She thought, inwardly cringing. Oh well. He knew about it now. “Most of the time their soft, and have weirdly-shaped pelts, but some are bouncy while others are squishy. My Twolegs gave them to me and my littermates before I left.” Her gaze was even and towards the end of her sentence, she let go of the moss ball and gently patted it back to the younger tom.

Mango
April 27th, 2020, 03:47 PM
Fernkit put her paws on the mossball and stilled it. How did he not know what toys were. He grew up in the forest, Twolegs don’t give toys to forest cats, you fuzz-brain! She thought, inwardly cringing. Oh well. He knew about it now. “Most of the time their soft, and have weirdly-shaped pelts, but some are bouncy while others are squishy. My Twolegs gave them to me and my littermates before I left.” Her gaze was even and towards the end of her sentence, she let go of the moss ball and gently patted it back to the younger tom.
Blizzardkit couldn’t really imagine it,” Like a jellyfish...but that like not stinging.” he meowed

Pluto
April 27th, 2020, 03:52 PM
Blizzardkit couldn’t really imagine it,” Like a jellyfish...but that like not stinging.” he meowed
Fernkit tilted her head questioningly. “What’s a jellyfish?” Fernkit asked with a quizzical look at the other tom. Was it like a dangerous version of her pelted toys? Fernkit kept her gaze glued to the moss ball as they passed it back and forth, her mind whirling with unspoken questions. “Where do they live? What are they like?” She burst out, then ducked her head in embarrassment. She hadn’t meant to overwhelm the younger tom with her questions.

Mango
April 27th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Fernkit tilted her head questioningly. “What’s a jellyfish?” Fernkit asked with a quizzical look at the other tom. Was it like a dangerous version of her pelted toys? Fernkit kept her gaze glued to the moss ball as they passed it back and forth, her mind whirling with unspoken questions. “Where do they live? What are they like?” She burst out, then ducked her head in embarrassment. She hadn’t meant to overwhelm the younger tom with her questions.
He was surprised that she didn’t know what a jellyfish,” It’s like a squishy ball with like tentacles. It lives in the sea and can sting us.” he meowed

Pluto
April 27th, 2020, 05:03 PM
He was surprised that she didn’t know what a jellyfish,” It’s like a squishy ball with like tentacles. It lives in the sea and can sting us.” he meowed
Fernkit looked at the tom with wide eyes. They Live In the Sea? Fernkit wasn’t exactly sure what the sea was either. “They must hurt then. Are they like fish? Can they breathe underwater? Where’s the sea? They sound like bigger blobs of cute bees!” Fernkit thought bee’s were cute, but she also hated how badly their stingers hurt when you stepped, or worse, ate, one of them.

Mango
April 27th, 2020, 05:10 PM
Fernkit looked at the tom with wide eyes. They Live In the Sea? Fernkit wasn’t exactly sure what the sea was either. “They must hurt then. Are they like fish? Can they breathe underwater? Where’s the sea? They sound like bigger blobs of cute bees!” Fernkit thought bee’s were cute, but she also hated how badly their stingers hurt when you stepped, or worse, ate, one of them.
Blizzardkit meowed,” Yeah. They breathe water. I guess they are cute. The sea is where our territory stops, an apprentice told me. Yeah, Jellybees!!” he squeaked.

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 27th, 2020, 05:48 PM
Dogkit looked at sugarapple. "Do you know where Flyffur is? he asked the queen. He hadn't seen her for a while and wanted to show her the battle move he learnt.

vermin
Mentallyunstable

jackal blackout
April 27th, 2020, 11:17 PM
then redstorm woke up to the sound of a conversation going. Lynxpaw Puddletail

Pluto
April 28th, 2020, 10:04 AM
Blizzardkit meowed,” Yeah. They breathe water. I guess they are cute. The sea is where our territory stops, an apprentice told me. Yeah, Jellybees!!” he squeaked.
Fernkit listened to Blizzardkit with wide, awed eyes. Who knew? They sounded like cute fish! Oh dear, I hope they don’t get eaten! They sound to cute! She fretted, but when he called them Jellybee’s she giggled. What a strange word! Jelly...bees. It sounded like a weird RiverClan name the rest of these cats seemed to have. “Have you ever seen one? What do they look like?!” Excitement made her questions once more come out in a rush and she hoped the younger tom wasn’t tiring from her endless stream of questions.

hal
April 28th, 2020, 12:50 PM
[ ooc: sorry for the huge delay !! please let me know if i missed anything as i'm a few pages behind. i just finished some irl stuff and can devote more time to the site :^) ]

Chestnut was tuckered out from the adventure in the reeds, and the warm scents of the nursery were weighing on her like a gentle cloud. She took in the new faces around her. Sugarapple seemed so friendly, Chestnut couldn't help but trust her. She yawned, orange eyes closing.

[ @vermin (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=7433) ] [ @The Shadow Flower (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11398) ]

tye
April 28th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Dogkit looked at sugarapple. "Do you know where Flyffur is? he asked the queen. He hadn't seen her for a while and wanted to show her the battle move he learnt.

vermin
Mentallyunstable

"Hmm," rubbing her tail against her chin, wondering on the warrior's whereabouts. "I think I saw her somewhere in the clearing not too long ago. I should check on her though.."

Loon
April 28th, 2020, 02:45 PM
Loonpaw padded into the nursery, feeling a little giddy to be seeing the cute kits! She carried a fat duck in her jaws, freshly added to the kill pile, and set it down.
"Who's hungry?" She purred, grinning widely.

[ wolfnight ]

Polaris
April 28th, 2020, 02:49 PM
Duskkit looked up at the cat that walked into the den. He didn't know this cat. Then again, he didn't know many cats. He stopped batting around the moss ball he was playing with and got up, shaking his short, white pelt with brown tabby spots. He trotted quickly to where the cat was, sniffing the duck. He had never had duck before. He smiled and looked up at the apprentice with his big, pale yellow eyes. "I am," he said, his voice filled with energy.
Loon

Mango
April 28th, 2020, 03:04 PM
Fernkit listened to Blizzardkit with wide, awed eyes. Who knew? They sounded like cute fish! Oh dear, I hope they don’t get eaten! They sound to cute! She fretted, but when he called them Jellybee’s she giggled. What a strange word! Jelly...bees. It sounded like a weird RiverClan name the rest of these cats seemed to have. “Have you ever seen one? What do they look like?!” Excitement made her questions once more come out in a rush and she hoped the younger tom wasn’t tiring from her endless stream of questions.
Blizzardkit giggled,” They are a clear heads with like many legs that like wiggle like a tail. ” he meowed not sure if it was a good description.

Polaris
April 28th, 2020, 04:58 PM
Duskkits ears perked as he heard Lionstar call a meeting. "Sorry," he said to the apprentice. "I got to go see what the meeting is about!" He raced out of the nursery, his pale yellow eyes full of excitment.
Loon

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 28th, 2020, 06:03 PM
"Sugarapple, can me and Foxpaw go to the Clan meeting?" Dogkit asked the queen. HE waited for her answer, excited to finally be able to attend one.

vermin
Mentallyunstable

Exis
April 28th, 2020, 06:10 PM
"Sugarapple, can me and Foxpaw go to the Clan meeting?" Dogkit asked the queen. HE waited for her answer, excited to finally be able to attend one.

vermin
Mentallyunstable
Foxpaw laughed a bit. “I promise to watch him. But I have to go, if she says ya meet me out there will ya?” Foxpaw said before darting out.

(The only reason I say this is because I already posted there, sorry)

vermin

Alexcentri
April 28th, 2020, 07:49 PM

Branch took a short walk over to the prey pile, looking at it for a moment before choosing a small fish. He took a cautious bite out of it, never having seen anything like it before, but it was good! He continued eating until he had finished the small fish, and then went to curl up in the nest that Sugarapple had pointed out. This was nice, it was much better than having to sleep without a nest. In little time at all, he was asleep, his flank rising and falling gently.

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 28th, 2020, 08:03 PM
Foxpaw laughed a bit. “I promise to watch him. But I have to go, if she says ya meet me out there will ya?” Foxpaw said before darting out.

(The only reason I say this is because I already posted there, sorry)

"Okay" Dogkit replied before Foxpaw dashed out. He turned back to Suagrapple. "Can I please go?" He asked her.

(It's okay, I understand)
vermin
Mentallyunstable

Pluto
April 28th, 2020, 09:01 PM
Blizzardkit giggled,” They are a clear heads with like many legs that like wiggle like a tail. ” he meowed not sure if it was a good description.
Fernkit shook her head. "They sound so weird!" She laughed. The description made her realize where the weird blobs had gotten their names from. Their legs must look like fish. Fernkit felt proud at that deduction and smiled at the younger tom. "So they wiggle like... this!?" Fernkit leaped at Blizzardkit in an attempt to play-fight with him, tail streaming behind her as she laughed, paws aiming for his chest/shoulder area.

Dawneye
April 29th, 2020, 11:17 AM
Dawnkit sat in the nursery, waiting for her friend to get back from the swimming practice. She was upset she had missed the opportunity, but knew that Duskkit would tell her all about it. She sat down with a fish in front of her, waiting for her friend to return and looking around to see if anyone wanted to play while she waits. (Open)

Mango
April 29th, 2020, 11:20 AM
Fernkit shook her head. "They sound so weird!" She laughed. The description made her realize where the weird blobs had gotten their names from. Their legs must look like fish. Fernkit felt proud at that deduction and smiled at the younger tom. "So they wiggle like... this!?" Fernkit leaped at Blizzardkit in an attempt to play-fight with him, tail streaming behind her as she laughed, paws aiming for his chest/shoulder area.
Blizzardkit giggled as he was knocked over and playfully battered back laughing. His belly exposed as he flailed his front paws at her.

Cobra
April 29th, 2020, 03:24 PM
Echobreeze looked around at all the playing kits. She felt so happy to be part of RiverClan. Wherever you are mother, I hope you're watching. Chasepaw

Dovey
April 29th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Echobreeze18
"I hope my kits will play like those kits..." She sighs.

Cobra
April 29th, 2020, 03:56 PM
"Oh!" Echobreeze pressed herself against the other she-cat. "Our kits will play together. Even if the other kits think they're different. I've got your back, Sunpetal." Chasepaw

Dovey
April 29th, 2020, 04:37 PM
"Oh!" Echobreeze pressed herself against the other she-cat. "Our kits will play together. Even if the other kits think they're different. I've got your back, Sunpetal." Chasepaw
"Thank you." She mew'd. "Our kits might be judged. But they will have each other...."

Cobra
April 29th, 2020, 04:41 PM
"Thank you." She mew'd. "Our kits might be judged. But they will have each other...."
Echobreeze nodded. "Definitely. I'll always be there for you."
Chasepaw

Dovey
April 29th, 2020, 05:44 PM
Echobreeze nodded. "Definitely. I'll always be there for you."
Chasepaw
“I will be there for you too.” She mew’d

Confuzzled.Lynx
April 29th, 2020, 09:47 PM
"I'll be back, I want to go see Flyfur" he told Sugarapple before rushing out of the nursery.

vermin

tye
May 1st, 2020, 08:39 AM
"Yes, yes go! No permission when it comes to meetings its important to attend 'em." She gently pat Dogkit and Foxpaw. "Just stay outta trouble."@Mentallyunstable Lynxpaw

Sugarapple drifted her gaze over to one of the kits that's fast asleep near her nest. "It must've been tough for ya, huh?" she murmured softly, glancing at the other orphans. She wondered what happened to all their parents besides those that were killed. Very odd peak of orphans lately but she will never hesitate to take them in. Oh! I forgot to name this lil' one..hm, I'll do it once they're up again. Alexcentri

Willowfern
May 1st, 2020, 10:15 AM
Burrberry purred, in about a week her kits would be born, this was an exciting thought! She wondered if Emberfang would stop by today... she hoped he did, after all she was very hungry! She busied herself with fixing up her nest, pushing away all the twigs that somehow made their way in.

Katwhisperer

Katwhisperer
May 1st, 2020, 10:21 AM
Emberfang trotted into the nursery to see Burrberry. "Burrberry!" "There you are!" He started purring. "You're getting so plump!" He placed his head on Burrberry's belly. "The kits going to be so beautiful!
Willowfern

Cobra
May 1st, 2020, 10:22 AM
Echobreeze leaned over to Sugarapple. "You're such a kind cat," she murmured. "The orphans are lucky to have you." vermin

Willowfern
May 1st, 2020, 10:25 AM
Emberfang trotted into the nursery to see Burrberry. "Burrberry!" "There you are!" He started purring. "You're getting so plump!" He placed his head on Burrberry's belly. "The kits going to be so beautiful!
Willowfern

Burrberry snorted,
“Plump is one word for it, how are you? Heard the battle was pretty fierce.”

Katwhisperer
May 1st, 2020, 10:28 AM
Willowfern

"I'm great!" "Do you want anything? Need anything? Does your stomach feel fine?" Emberfang bombarded Burrberry with questions. He was very concerned about her.

Willowfern
May 1st, 2020, 10:31 AM
Willowfern

"I'm great!" "Do you want anything? Need anything? Does your stomach feel fine?" Emberfang bombarded Burrberry with questions. He was very concerned about her.

“I’m good, but can you get me a little something off of the fresh-kill pile? I’m pretty hungry.”

Katwhisperer
May 1st, 2020, 10:36 AM
"Okay!" Emberfang ran out of the nursery, went over to the fresh-kill pile, and looked for the fattest piece of prey. He found a nice round mouse. He ran back into the nursery and dropped it in front of Burrberry. As Emberfang laid down, he started grooming Burrberry's fur while purring.
Willowfern

Willowfern
May 1st, 2020, 10:39 AM
"Okay!" Emberfang ran out of the nursery, went over to the fresh-kill pile, and looked for the fattest piece of prey. He found a nice round mouse. He ran back into the nursery and dropped it in front of Burrberry. As Emberfang laid down, he started grooming Burrberry's fur while purring.
Willowfern

Burrberry began to eat the mouse, purring as well when Emberfang began to groom her,
“Thank you Emberfang, I really needed this, before you came in I was starving!” She licked her muzzle when she finished the mouse,”So, what have I missed being cooped up in here?”

Katwhisperer
May 1st, 2020, 10:45 AM
"Nothing really... Some kits and apprentices are being taught to swim, and I don't know where Lionstar is, he just disappeared. I can't find him in his den, or anywhere!" "He probably has his own agenda though." Emberfang meowed. "Just promise me something..." "Never leave or neglect the kits... Like my mother and father did." He shook his head of those awful memories. "So, what do you want to do?" He said to Burrberry, as he resumed grooming her fur.

Willowfern

Willowfern
May 1st, 2020, 10:47 AM
"Nothing really... Some kits and apprentices are being taught to swim, and I don't know where Lionstar is, he just disappeared. I can't find him in his den, or anywhere!" "He probably has his own agenda though." Emberfang meowed. "Just promise me something..." "Never leave or neglect the kits... Like my mother and father did." He shook his head of those awful memories. "So, what do you want to do?" He said to Burrberry, as he resumed grooming her fur.

Willowfern

Burrberry shifted a bit,
“I don’t know, I don’t want to hurt the kits by doing anything too active, maybe we could take a walk by the river, also, I would never neglect our kits, no matter what.”

Katwhisperer
May 1st, 2020, 11:14 AM
Willowfern

"Thank you." Emberfang mewed thankfully. "Are you sure you want to go for a walk?"

Willowfern
May 1st, 2020, 11:21 AM
Willowfern

"Thank you." Emberfang mewed thankfully. "Are you sure you want to go for a walk?"

“Yes, I’m having kits, not dying!” Burrberry meowed teasingly.

Katwhisperer
May 1st, 2020, 11:23 AM
"I know I know." Emberfang got up, and slowly padded out of the nursery, waiting for Burrberry. "Come on!"

[Let's move this to Riverclan territory.I'll post a starter] Willowfern

Cobra
May 1st, 2020, 03:45 PM
Echobreeze made one new nest for Honey. She made it a little bigger, to accommodate her kits once they were born. Darvin would probably sleeping with her or Honey.
WhiteStripes

WhiteStripes
May 1st, 2020, 04:17 PM
"Hi, Echobreeze," Darvin said, "Honey and Lionstar are talking, so I came to find you, you are funner that Honey anyway. Lionstar will come get me when he needs me." Echobreeze18 BILL.

Cobra
May 1st, 2020, 04:18 PM
Echobreeze grinned. "Thank you. Are you tired?" Echobreeze curled up in her nest and beckoned for Darvin to join her. WhiteStripes

jackal blackout
May 1st, 2020, 04:24 PM
redstorm was expecting kits soon.

Dawneye
May 2nd, 2020, 08:15 AM
Dawnkit slowly padded up to the expecting queen. “Would you like me to get some fresh kill for you? I’m also gonna get some for BrightFlame so she has plenty of milk for her kits shadowcla SparrowSoar

jackal blackout
May 2nd, 2020, 08:18 AM
redstorm said "no I'm fine ty though." (her kits due date is may 22nd)@Dawneye

Dawneye
May 2nd, 2020, 08:57 AM
Dawnkit smiled “do you want to talk or anything then? Or would you like to just rest?” She asked really wanting someone to talk to shadowcla

jackal blackout
May 2nd, 2020, 08:59 AM
redstorm said "I'm going to rest for a bit." Dawneye

Dawneye
May 2nd, 2020, 09:05 AM
“Oh... okay.” Dawnkit padded off towards the fish she still had eating for duskkit when he returned shadowcla

Dust
May 2nd, 2020, 09:28 AM
Gosh, it felt so weird being back in the nursery! The stuffy milk-scent made his nose twitch, fighting the urge to sneeze as the moss clamped in his jaw made it tickle. Surely, someone in here would need some fresh moss, just... hopefully he wouldn't be confused as a kit. With a forced confident stride, Sleetpaw spotted a queen just a few pawsteps away! It was embarrassing, but he couldn't really remember her name. Placing the moss on the ground, he dipped his head respectfully before blabbering out,

"Oh uhm.. hi! Do you want some fresh moss for your nest?"
shadowcla

jackal blackout
May 2nd, 2020, 09:30 AM
"sure" redstorm said as she woke up. Dust

Dawneye
May 2nd, 2020, 01:48 PM
(Oops I forgot be BrightFlame and your Dawnkit also. Are both windclan, not riverclan) SparrowSoar

WhiteStripes
May 2nd, 2020, 06:42 PM
"Hi, I'm Bouncekit! I need a new foster mother! Lionstar said to meet the queens before I decide who to ask to be my foster mom!"
Dipper shadowcla Willowfern Chasepaw Echobreeze18

Willowfern
May 2nd, 2020, 07:28 PM
"Hi, I'm Bouncekit! I need a new foster mother! Lionstar said to meet the queens before I decide who to ask to be my foster mom!"
Dipper shadowcla Willowfern Chasepaw Echobreeze18
Burrberry nodded,
“Okay, hope you find the perfect one, Bouncekit.”

tye
May 3rd, 2020, 09:16 PM
Sugarapple strolled in quietly with a low greeting and head nods to queens and kits until making way to her nest. She sat down at first inhaling new scents and viewing the crowded den happily with a rough cough every now and then. "Oh, dear..," she murmured. Maybe she needs a good night's rest as well? Hm, yes. The tortie curled herself into a ball and fell asleep.

jackal blackout
May 4th, 2020, 08:18 AM
redstorm was waiting for someone and was hoping to talk to them Grimm

WhiteStripes
May 4th, 2020, 10:56 AM
"Echobreeze is dead." One of the queens gently told him.
"No! No! No..." Bouncekit was devastated. He collapsed on the floor of the den. She had said that she was only going for a walk. But... no! He couldn't believe it, couldn't think it! his world had collapsed.
-------------------------
By the time of the gathering, Bouncekit had accepted that Echobreeze was dead. He was only a shell. Just an unresponsive shell, he ate, drank, but nothing more. Currently, his life was sadness. He wanted more than anything, for Echobreeze to come back.

Cobra
May 4th, 2020, 11:05 AM
Echobreeze watched Bouncekit crying. I wish I could speak with him, she thought wistfully.

~dust~
May 4th, 2020, 11:30 AM
Blazeclaw walked in and said “Bouncekit are you in her your foster mother Echobreeze was my mate I wanted to come talk to you”. WhiteStripes

Cobra
May 4th, 2020, 11:33 AM
Echobreeze watched Blazeclaw look for Bouncekit. Good. They would need each other. WhiteStripes Quailsong
(BTW, im a spirit.)

WhiteStripes
May 4th, 2020, 01:21 PM
"Hi. I miss her. She was a great cat." Bouncekit told Blazeclaw in a voice drained of emotion, he was so sad, so tired.

Cobra
May 4th, 2020, 02:12 PM
Echobreeze rested her tail on Bouncekit's back. Quailsong WhiteStripes

~dust~
May 4th, 2020, 07:30 PM
"Hi. I miss her. She was a great cat." Bouncekit told Blazeclaw in a voice drained of emotion, he was so sad, so tired.
Blazeclaw looked at the kit and said “you look tired come lay next to me”he laid down on a nest and beckons him with his tail
WhiteStripes

Dust
May 5th, 2020, 05:43 AM
When the queen confirmed that she did want the moss, a purr rumbled in Sleetpaw's chest! It felt good to be helpful! Pacing forward, he motioned with his head for her to roll off the nest - just temporarily so he could pad out the nest with the new soft moss!

"When are your kits due?" He meowed, raising an intrigued brow as he did his best to start working in some moss to the nest with her still possibly on it.

"What are you gonna name 'em?!"

shadowcla

WhiteStripes
May 5th, 2020, 10:05 AM
Blazeclaw looked at the kit and said “you look tired come lay next to me”he laid down on a nest and beckons him with his tail
WhiteStripes

"Ok." Bouncekit said gratefully. Blazeclaw understood. Unlike every other cat.
Quailsong

~dust~
May 5th, 2020, 10:07 AM
Blazeclaw began to lick the little kit. “You know Echobreeze came to me in a dream last night” WhiteStripes

WhiteStripes
May 5th, 2020, 10:09 AM
"She did?" Bouncekit asked, relaxing, for the first time since Echobreeze died. Quailsong

~dust~
May 5th, 2020, 10:11 AM
"She did?" Bouncekit asked, relaxing, for the first time since Echobreeze died. Quailsong
“Yes she told me to take care of you and not to worry about her death” he licked in between the little kits ears “she also told me to tell Lionstar to make your name Bouncebreeze.”
WhiteStripes

WhiteStripes
May 5th, 2020, 10:22 AM
"I would love that," Bouncekit whispered, "I'll never forget her." Bouncekit said, and drifted off to sleep against Blazeclaw.

~dust~
May 5th, 2020, 10:30 AM
"I would love that," Bouncekit whispered, "I'll never forget her." Bouncekit said, and drifted off to sleep against Blazeclaw.
He snuggled up agianst the young kit and fell asleep licking Bouncekits pelt.
WhiteStripes

Lune
May 5th, 2020, 12:58 PM
(Hi- im new so mega apologies if im awkward. i just thought this was a good place for my kit to start)

Cloudkit stumbled in and looked around the nursery. She yawned slightly and sat down blinking rapidly. She sprawled out on her back and start kicking at the air with her hind legs.

Mango
May 5th, 2020, 02:07 PM
Sugarapple strolled in quietly with a low greeting and head nods to queens and kits until making way to her nest. She sat down at first inhaling new scents and viewing the crowded den happily with a rough cough every now and then. "Oh, dear..," she murmured. Maybe she needs a good night's rest as well? Hm, yes. The tortie curled herself into a ball and fell asleep.
Blizzardkit saw that Sugarapple was asleep and smirked. Time to tunnel out. Glancing real fast at Sugarapple he began to dig a hole in the nursery, loudly grunting and mindlessly starting to fling dirt as he dug at Sugarapple. I’m tunneling out, I’ll tour the territory by myself!

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 6th, 2020, 06:15 PM
Dogkit padded into the nursery. He yawned and looked around for somewhere to sleep. He didn't have a mother like anyone else so he headed to the far corner of the nursery and laid down for a nap. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, hoping no kit would wake him up.

dionysus
May 6th, 2020, 10:28 PM
“Beankit!” Grizzlybug hovered outside the entrance to the nursery a moment, trying to gauge if he’d be able to squeeze his mass of muscle and fluff inside. He finally decided to throw caution to the wind and just go in and, to his pleasure, made it inside without too much difficulty. Sure, some tufts of fur stayed behind in the thorns, but it wasn’t like he didn’t have enough to spare. Now came the tricky part- not trampling any kits. Grizzlybug sighed to himself and tip toed gingerly toward the side of the entrance, calling for the kid once again. He’d meant to check on the newly dubbed Beankit earlier, but duties has gotten in the way. He hoped his young friend hadn’t forgotten him or been upset by his lack of appearance. Secretly, Grizz harbored a tiny hope that he might get Beankit as an apprentice since Eveningpaw was almost ready for her ceremony.
elysian

vellichor
May 6th, 2020, 10:35 PM
It had been awhile since he’d seen the cat who had gotten him here, but boy, was Beankit glad to see Grizzlybug. Well, first he’d heard his voice outside and perked up. But before he could clamber out of his nest where he’d been laying, the large warrior shuffled in. Much to his delight, Grizz still seemed happy to see him. "Grizz!" he called, a smile set on his face. Immediately, the kit bounded toward Grizzlybug and snuggled into his fur. He felt immediately comforted, and didn’t even know he needed comfort honestly.

"Whatcha been doing?" he asked once he backed up and took a seat. He was curious what a mighty warrior like him had been up to recently. Slaying bad cats? Catching a bunch of fish? Training and getting ready for battle? It was all so exciting! Well, except the battle part. He was a bit scared of that for... mm, obvious reasons.

Beau

dionysus
May 6th, 2020, 10:44 PM
“Hiya, kiddo!” Grizz purred, happy that Beankit still seemed glad to see him. He was just the cutest little guy! Grizzlybug wrapped his tail around Beankit as the younger cat burrowed into his fluff and he raised a paw to ruffle to fur atop Beankit’s head. When the Siamese backed off, Grizzlybug sat down too with the rustling of fluff against ground. The warrior shrugged, “oh, you know, this and that. Caught a few fish, patrolled a few borders, trained a bit with my apprentice. It’s been a productive few days. But what I really wanna talk about is you!” Grizz poked gently at the lit and chuckled, “how have your first few days in Riverclan been? You been makin lots of friends? Havin a bunch of fun?”

vellichor
May 6th, 2020, 10:53 PM
Beankit let out a small laugh. He listened intently to the big cat, smiling. Wow, he’d done a lot! He would be an apprentice soon, he hoped. Then he’d be like Grizz! Patrolling the borders... catching fish... training... it all sounded so nice. He found himself daydreaming a bit, and shook himself out. While his fur did get a bit fluffed up, it succeeded in bringing him back to reality.

"They’ve been good! I talked to some cats and... went to a swimming lesson, and uh it went okay..." RiverClan had been so good so far except that. He didn’t really have to go over it too much, did he? "I kinda know how to swim... or at least I watched some cats swim... it can’t be too hard... right? he trailed off, realizing he was beginning to ramble. He trembled a bit, remembering the feeling of being forgotten... it hurt. But he had Grizz now. He wasn’t alone. Grizz wouldn’t leave him...

He hoped.

Beau

dionysus
May 7th, 2020, 09:44 AM
elysian
Grizzlybug sensed some unhappiness in Beankit as the younger cat spoke and the fluffy warrior looked down at him in concern. The mention of swimming made his fur fluff up even more and Grizzlybug wrinkled his nose. “What happened?” He asked, sensing that Beankit wasn’t telling him everything. The little dude looked positively dejected! Something must have happened. Grizz tapped his tail tip against his chin thoughtfully and meowed, “if you’re worried about swimming, I have some friends who could maybe give you a private lesson... I’ll come too but you won’t be getting me in that water!” The fluffy tom chortled to himself and shook his fluffy pelt, listening for Beanie’s response but also thinking of who the best teachers were around the clan that he could convince to teach Beankit how to swim while he waited comfortably- and dryly- on the bank.

jackal blackout
May 7th, 2020, 10:47 AM
When the queen confirmed that she did want the moss, a purr rumbled in Sleetpaw's chest! It felt good to be helpful! Pacing forward, he motioned with his head for her to roll off the nest - just temporarily so he could pad out the nest with the new soft moss!

"When are your kits due?" He meowed, raising an intrigued brow as he did his best to start working in some moss to the nest with her still possibly on it.

"What are you gonna name 'em?!"

shadowcla
"they are due sometime in newleaf, and I am going to name them hawkkit, sagekit, and emeraldkit." said redstorm as she rolled of the old bedding.
Dust

tye
May 7th, 2020, 04:08 PM
Blizzardkit saw that Sugarapple was asleep and smirked. Time to tunnel out. Glancing real fast at Sugarapple he began to dig a hole in the nursery, loudly grunting and mindlessly starting to fling dirt as he dug at Sugarapple. I’m tunneling out, I’ll tour the territory by myself!

In the shadowed corner, a soft yawn rolled out of the queen's maw. Her sleep was interrupted however that's normal when it comes to the kit ruckus. But what she's witnessing right now made her gasp. Sugarapple got up immediately, almost tripping down from the slick dirt that Blizzardkit is kicking up. She yanked him from his scruff, letting the white filthy kit sway back and forth. Good thing she didn't leave the nursery today! She sat him down to his bottom, yellow eyes stern and stiff. "What in tarnation are you doing, Blizzardkit?!" Her tail whipped over to the messy hole. "Look at this mess. This is unfair for the queens and kits. What's up with you-," loud coughs erupt from her, she used her paw to quiet down the noise she's making.

Mango
May 7th, 2020, 04:15 PM
In the shadowed corner, a soft yawn rolled out of the queen's maw. Her sleep was interrupted however that's normal when it comes to the kit ruckus. But what she's witnessing right now made her gasp. Sugarapple got up immediately, almost tripping down from the slick dirt that Blizzardkit is kicking up. She yanked him from his scruff, letting the white filthy kit sway back and forth. Good thing she didn't leave the nursery today! She sat him down to his bottom, yellow eyes stern and stiff. "What in tarnation are you doing, Blizzardkit?!" Her tail whipped over to the messy hole. "Look at this mess. This is unfair for the queens and kits. What's up with you-," loud coughs erupt from her, she used her paw to quiet down the noise she's making.
Blizzardkit gave a large smile, ignoring his rage of getting stopped mid escape,” I was leaving camp. I couldn’t get past the guard, so I’m gonna tunnel out now!” he loudly meowed.

WhiteStripes
May 7th, 2020, 05:08 PM
Whitstripe popped his head in the nursery, looking for is mate. "Redstorm, are you in here?" He called gently, hoping not to wake up anyone. shadowcla

Lune
May 7th, 2020, 07:03 PM
Dogkit padded into the nursery. He yawned and looked around for somewhere to sleep. He didn't have a mother like anyone else so he headed to the far corner of the nursery and laid down for a nap. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, hoping no kit would wake him up.

Cloudkit looked at the sleeping kit and a mischievous thought crossed her mind. Wake him up!! She bounded over and tilted her head. She thought to herself how she should do this. She meowed quietly before batting at him gently. She blinked and sat waiting for his response.

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 7th, 2020, 07:05 PM
Dogkit felt a small paw bat him. He twitched his ears in annoyance and kept sleeping. He was out of the Dark forest now but his chest hurt like claws had dug into it.

Lune

Lune
May 7th, 2020, 07:08 PM
Cloudkit made a small hmph noise and batted at him with her paw again. She looked at him and huffed. She jumped over him and batted him on the other side.
Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 7th, 2020, 07:11 PM
Dogkit opened his eyes and saw a grey she-cat in front of him. He glared at her in annoyance. I just want to sleep. I'm in pain. "I'm trying to sleep" he huffed grumpily at the kit.

Lune

Lune
May 7th, 2020, 07:13 PM
She huffed loudly and jumped around "Sleep isnt fun!! Also whats the deal with the wounds, grumpy?" She sat down and tilted her head.

Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 7th, 2020, 07:24 PM
"I am not grumpy" Dogkit declared to her. He stood up and looked at his chest. He winced at the movement and saw the wounds start to bleed again. He saw tiny droplets of blood staining his white chest."No need to worry about me" Dogkit told the kit, trying to hide the fact that he was in pain. He failed as his eyes were flooded with the emotion he tried to hide.

Lune

Lune
May 7th, 2020, 07:27 PM
"First of all you are a tad grumpy. Second of all i am gonna be worried. What happened? do you need help?" Cloudkit looked at him with eyes filled with concern. She tried to be polite but curiosity got the best of her.
Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 7th, 2020, 07:32 PM
"I'll tell you somewhere else about what happened. Not here where everyone will hear me" Dogkit paused."And when I trust you more" He told the she-kit."I'm Dogkit by the way" he introduced himself to the kit. She seemed nice and maybe she would become his first friend that was a kit.

Lune

Lune
May 7th, 2020, 07:37 PM
Cloudkit nodded even though she wondered why. Her expression toned down on the concern and she relaxed a bit. "Im cloudkit" She said in a friendly tone. She seemed very hyper and looked like sitting still was boring. "How come i dont see you around?"
Lynxpaw

Dawneye
May 7th, 2020, 07:39 PM
Dawnkit day peacefully in the nursery, her tail flicking around as she wondered where her friend was wolfnight

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 7th, 2020, 07:42 PM
"I hang out with Foxpaw" he told Cloudkit. "She's my best friend" he explained to the grey kit. "Want to be friends?" he asked her, his eyes hopeful.

Lune

Lune
May 7th, 2020, 07:46 PM
"Oh.. i dont know who that is but i bet there are great!" She shifted and flicked her tail. "Also id love to be friends!!" She perked up "I dont have any friends... but its great cause your here!"
Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 7th, 2020, 07:48 PM
Dogkit purred happily. He was sure Foxpaw would be proud that he had made a friend all by himself."Want to come with me to the medicine den?" he asked Cloudkit.

Lune

Lune
May 7th, 2020, 07:53 PM
Cloudkit looked at the wounds and nodded quickly "That would be a good place to go. You can get all fixed up!" She exclaimed keeping her normal cheerful tone.
Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
May 7th, 2020, 07:54 PM
Dogkit nodded and padded out of the den, holding the urge to wince every step.

Lune

Lune
May 7th, 2020, 07:57 PM
Cloudkit followed closely after him and ran for a minute before catching up to him
Lynxpaw

jackal blackout
May 7th, 2020, 08:18 PM
redstorm said "yes, I am right here."
WhiteStripes

vellichor
May 7th, 2020, 09:02 PM
Beau

He scuffed his paws against the ground, creating tiny piles of dirt and getting it stuck in his paw pads. Beankit really didn’t want to rehash it, but he knew Grizz would make him feel better. He always found a bright side. "Mm well.." he started hesitantly, "When Sootflare said there’d be swimming lessons, I thought I would go too because I wanna swim..." He’d already seen that swimming was a huge part of the RiverClan, and he’d wanted to be involved. Nothing wrong with that. "And the he split everyone into groups but I think he kinda forgot about me... I mean I’m new and all so I guess..." Beankit was convinced that Sootflare didn’t mean to forget him. It was just a mistake, Sootflare was nice! "So I, uhm, didn’t actually... swim..." He couldn’t quite meet Grizz’s eye, both embarrassed and down. So, he continued to paw at the dirt on the ground, building up his small pile until he ultimately squished it. Beankit finally stopped and looked up, nervous as to what Grizz would say. What kind of bright side could he find there?

Dust
May 8th, 2020, 05:15 AM
"Oh really?" He hummed a bit absentmindedly, taking more care to focus on where he was placing the moss than her answer. The scent of the nursery was sending an anxious chill up his spine and his paws were itching to leave. Though.. what the heck was an emerald? And wait?

"You already have their names picked out?! Aren't you going to wait to name them when you see them?" Wasn't that what queens did...?

shadowcla

jackal blackout
May 8th, 2020, 08:17 AM
redstorm said "well I like the names." Dust

WhiteStripes
May 8th, 2020, 10:41 AM
redstorm said "yes, I am right here."
WhiteStripes

"Would you like something to eat? I feel like I haven't spent enough time with you." Whitstripe answered quietly.

jackal blackout
May 8th, 2020, 10:43 AM
"Would you like something to eat? I feel like I haven't spent enough time with you." Whitstripe answered quietly.

"sure we can get something to eat." redstorm said to Whitstripe.

WhiteStripes
May 8th, 2020, 10:47 AM
"Come out and we can share something." Whitestripe told Redstorm hopefully. shadowcla

jackal blackout
May 8th, 2020, 10:49 AM
redstorm followed Whitestripe. WhiteStripes

dionysus
May 8th, 2020, 10:58 AM
elysian
Grizzlybug frowned and meowed, “Aw, I’m sorry that happened to you, Beanie.” That certainly wasn’t a good experience to have. He offered a sympathetic little smile and added, “if it helps any, I’m sure it was an accident. Sootflare has a lot on his mind as deputy. Once you’re made an apprentice and have your name announced to the whole clan every cat will know who you are. It won’t happen again- it better not, or you can come get me and I’ll remind everyone!” He nudged the kit playfully and screwed up his face into a growl to demonstrate how he would remind anyone who forgot Beankit. Then he tapped his chin thoughtfully and mewed, “well, like I said, I might be able to get a crew together to give you some pointers! Can’t have my little bud going around without swimming lessons!”

WhiteStripes
May 8th, 2020, 12:20 PM
redstorm followed Whitestripe. WhiteStripes
The fresh kill pile was well stocked. Whitestripe picked out a trout for them to share. "Do you have any name ideas for the kittens?" He asked as they ate. Whitestripe had been a bit bussy, and felt that he had been neglecting his mate, and wanted to make up for it.

jackal blackout
May 8th, 2020, 01:23 PM
yeah, one is emeraldkit. another is hawkkit, and last one is sagekit. WhiteStripes

WhiteStripes
May 8th, 2020, 01:32 PM
yeah, one is emeraldkit. another is hawkkit, and last one is sagekit. WhiteStripes
"You sure have it all figured out! I do like the names though! But what if we don't have 3 kits?" Whitestripe asked mischievously, although he was pretty sure that she was right.

jackal blackout
May 8th, 2020, 01:36 PM
"if we don't have 3 kits then we can choose 1 or two of the names." mewed redstorm WhiteStripes

Dust
May 8th, 2020, 02:29 PM
redstorm said "well I like the names." Dust

"Mmm, I guess it doesn't really matter.. They're pretty names!" Plucking the last bit of dried moss from the nest and replacing it with a new patch, Sleetpaw beamed at Redstorm,

"All done! Unless you want anything else? That was all my moss." Oopsie.. he may have gone a little overboard with padding out her nest, but she would need it! It never hurt to be comfy.

jackal blackout
May 8th, 2020, 06:24 PM
"that is all."redstorm mewed Dust

tye
May 8th, 2020, 06:27 PM
Blizzardkit gave a large smile, ignoring his rage of getting stopped mid escape,” I was leaving camp. I couldn’t get past the guard, so I’m gonna tunnel out now!” he loudly meowed.

Sugarapple was baffled. "You must follow the rules, all kits must stay in camp until you're an apprentice. And even when you're apprentice it's always better to bring a warrior with you. The forest is dangerous. And who do you think will clean up this mess you made? Unfair for other kittens and tired queens." She sighed, shaking her head. "Clean up this mess. This is a place for nestin' and restin', not for tunnels."

WhiteStripes
May 8th, 2020, 06:33 PM
"if we don't have 3 kits then we can choose 1 or two of the names." mewed redstorm WhiteStripes
"That sounds great!" Whitestripe purred. He took a bite of trout, he was enjoying himself immensely. It was quite pretty near the entrance of the nursery. "Redstorm... do you think that you kits will be as troublesome as you?" he joked, Redstorm was an amazing mate, and he was the one to get into trouble, although very rarely, and she knew it.

jackal blackout
May 8th, 2020, 06:37 PM
"no I think they will be just like their father." she said giving him a smirk. WhiteStripes

WhiteStripes
May 8th, 2020, 06:38 PM
"Hey!" Whitestripe purred, trying his hardest to seem offended. For some reason, however, he was failing miserably.
shadowcla

jackal blackout
May 8th, 2020, 06:41 PM
"I am just kidding." she said while trying her hardest not to laugh. WhiteStripes

Cobra
May 8th, 2020, 06:50 PM
Vixenwhisper watched Bouncekit sit sullenly in his nest. She shook her head. "Bouncekit, come play!" she called. WhiteStripes

WhiteStripes
May 8th, 2020, 06:54 PM
"With who?" Bouncekit didn't want to 'come play', he didn't want to do any thing. all of the queens were trying so hard to help him.
Echobreeze18

Cobra
May 8th, 2020, 06:55 PM
Vixenwhisper purred. "With me!" WhiteStripes

WhiteStripes
May 8th, 2020, 06:56 PM
"Ok." Bouncekit sighed.
Echobreeze18.

Cobra
May 8th, 2020, 06:59 PM
Vixenwhisper got excited. "I made it up. You say your favorite cat, then you use a place or piece of prey to describe them." WhiteStripes
(i literally made this up so bouncekit would react)

WhiteStripes
May 8th, 2020, 07:01 PM
"Echobreeze, StarClan." Bouncekit responded instantly. Then he realized that he should ask her the same thing. "What about you." Echobreeze18

Cobra
May 8th, 2020, 07:03 PM
Vixenwhisper smiled. "Bouncekit, the nursery," she teased. WhiteStripes

WhiteStripes
May 8th, 2020, 07:08 PM
"Really?" He asked, "I have a new game. Do the same thing, but with your least favorite cat." Echobreeze18

Cobra
May 8th, 2020, 07:09 PM
Vixenwhisper tipped her head. "You go first."
(BTW, coyotesnarl basically killed echobreeze) WhiteStripes

WhiteStripes
May 8th, 2020, 07:11 PM
"Coyotesnarl, because someone said he killed Echobreeze. Coyotesnarl, Darkforest." Bouncekit told the queen.
{How did you know that that was what he would do?}
Echobreeze18

Cobra
May 8th, 2020, 07:20 PM
Vixenwhisper stared at him in horror. "Bouncekit, do you need a nap?" she asked firmly.
(bc he loves echobreeze so much) WhiteStripes

WhiteStripes
May 8th, 2020, 07:39 PM
"Sure?" Bouncekit was confused as to why she was so scared.
{True} Echobreeze18

vellichor
May 9th, 2020, 12:21 AM
Beau

Beankit nodded along, glad that Grizz assured him that Sootflare didn’t mean to forget about him. Of course, as deputy he had a lot to do. He was brand new to the RiverClan. Every cat made mistakes, and it was okay. Still, the siamese couldn’t shake the lingering feeling of being forgotten. And the nervousness of water. "Every cat’ll know me?" he repeated. The thought both excited him and terrified him. While he wouldn’t quite be forgotten again, that could open the floodgates for a whirlwind of mean remarks about his past. He shook his head lightly, a smile forming on his face as Grizzlybug’s silliness shone through. He really liked Grizz. Beankit let out a laugh, mimicking the cat with a small growl of his own. He gasped then, getting excited. "You’d really do that?" he awed, eyes shining. Woah!

dionysus
May 9th, 2020, 08:49 AM
elysian
“Of course, Beanieboy! I can’t let my favorite bean go without swimming lessons!” Grizzlybug spoke loudly and enthusiastically, waving his paws in the air for emphasis. He wasn’t sure who he should ask, if he was being honest, but Grizz wasn’t the type to shy away from cats he didn’t know very well. He felt perfectly fine asking any cat in Riverclan to help him and Beankit out. The fluffy tom thought perhaps, though, that Beankit might feel safer believing that he was learning from Grizzlybug’s trusted friends- since Grizz himself couldn’t teach him. “Gimme a little bit to get the best swimming crew possible available and I’ll come collect you when it’s time!” Grizzlybug gave Beankif a goofy smile and hoped the young cat would feel better. It really must have hurt to have been forgotten. Grizz could only hope that this helped him forget.

Cobra
May 9th, 2020, 10:14 AM
Vixenwhisper nudged him close to her belly. WhiteStripes

Mango
May 9th, 2020, 02:17 PM
Sugarapple was baffled. "You must follow the rules, all kits must stay in camp until you're an apprentice. And even when you're apprentice it's always better to bring a warrior with you. The forest is dangerous. And who do you think will clean up this mess you made? Unfair for other kittens and tired queens." She sighed, shaking her head. "Clean up this mess. This is a place for nestin' and restin', not for tunnels."
Blizzardkit sighed disappointed that Sugarapple wouldn’t let him tunnel out,” I’m a big kit. I can handle myself. Plus I can swim so I won’t drown out there!” he argued back, not getting the real dangers of the territory. However, he was using one paw to start to shovel the dirt back into the hole he made.

WhiteStripes
May 9th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Vixenwhisper nudged him close to her belly. WhiteStripes
For once, Bouncekit relaxed and fell into a peaceful sleep.

Cobra
May 9th, 2020, 03:45 PM
Vixenwhisper purred, watching him sleep. All of a sudden, she felt a gnawing pain her belly. She leaped up and raced to the medicine den. WhiteStripes

WhiteStripes
May 9th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Bouncekit was up immediately. He trailed Vixenwhisper to the medicine den. Echobreeze18

tye
May 10th, 2020, 08:30 PM
"Ah-ah! No talking back. Clean up right now. You can go dig your tunnels elsewhere as long it's not in any dens and away from others and in camp." She had to clarify that boldly to the sneaky white kit. For a small one, she knows he's not going to really get far with this underground tunnel business. "Good," watching him covering back up the hole, she cleared her throat a couple of times but it tickled so much she had to cough now and then. "Now go on, go play with the other kits." Zesty Mango

Mo0nbli
May 10th, 2020, 09:26 PM
(Idk how this rally works, but can I join?)

Mo0nbli
May 10th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Oops, really.

vellichor
May 10th, 2020, 10:50 PM
Beau

Beankit smiled, reassured yet again that Grizzlybug was a great friend. "I’m gonna be a good swimmer, I hope!" he purred enthusiastically, trying his best to match his tone to Grizz’s. While his small voice didn’t quite match up to the vibrant enthusiasm the larger cat radiated, it was actually closer than he’d expected. It wasn’t quite in his nature to be that dramatic and loud, but he’d tried his best, and a smile was still on his face. "Aww, thanks! I can’t wait!" he exclaimed, feeling of loneliness pushed to the back of his mind for the moment. Right now, all that mattered was that Grizzlybug cared enough to listen and help him out. He wasn’t alone, not at all! This, unlike the feeling he’d experienced just a few days before, made him feel warm and fuzzy inside, and prompted the siamese to purr gently.

dionysus
May 11th, 2020, 10:16 AM
elysian
Grizzlybug smiles down at Beankit, already forming a plan in his mind of how he was going to come through with his promise. He had to think of who the best swimmers were around camp but also who were the best at teaching and who were the kindest. The thought occurred to Grizzlybug that Sootflare might help, since the deputy was a friendly cat. He decided to ask him after spending some time with Beankit. “So, Beans,” he purred, “what else have you been up to?”

Polaris
May 11th, 2020, 12:16 PM
Duskkit yawned as he got out of his nest. He had wanted to take a short nap. He sat down next to his nest and started to groom his thick white pelt with brown tabby splotches. When he finished his pale yellow eyes looked around the den. He put his tail over his paws as he yawned again. He sighed, wishing that he had someone to talk to. He was lonely without his friends. He didn't have that many yet. He had joined the camp a moon ago, but still only had one friend.

Dawneye
May 11th, 2020, 01:33 PM
Dawnkit pounced on Duskkit, her tail thrashing excitedly "Hey Duskkit! I have been looking all over camp for you! I'm so happy to see you!" She was so happy to see her friend again, it felt like it had been a whole moon since they last saw each other. wolfnight

Polaris
May 11th, 2020, 01:36 PM
Duskkit laughed as Dawnkit pounced on him. "I've missed you too!" He playfully batted at her ears and pushed her off of him. He smiled as he looked at his friend. "I hope you still had fun while I was gone. Swimming was so fun!"

Dawneye

Dawneye
May 11th, 2020, 01:45 PM
Dawnkit smiled just a little "I am glad swimming was so much fun. I wish I could have gone. I just kinda sat here and waited for you." She sat down in front of her friend, putting her tail around her paws "Can you believe we will be apprentices soon? I've waited my entire life for this! but, I don't want to do it without you.." She shuffled her paws a bit
wolfnight

Polaris
May 11th, 2020, 01:50 PM
Duskkit nodded, excited to become an apprentice too. He saw his friend was sad and so he nuzzled her gently. "Hey, don't worry! I'm sure that we will bother become apprentices in the same meeting! And if I don't, then I'll just wait until I become an apprentice. I'll wait for you." He smiled softly and gave her pelt a quick lick.

Dawneye

Dawneye
May 11th, 2020, 01:54 PM
"I would never become an apprentice without my best friend by my side! You and I will always make a great team! Friends forever?" She asked hesitantly, holding out her face to her friend, wanting to touch noses with her best friend
wolfnight

Polaris
May 11th, 2020, 01:56 PM
Duskkit smiled, purring loudly, and nodded. "Friends forever!" He touched his nose to hers, then jumped up, pouncing on her. "I can't wait to learn to fish! I have so many things that I want to do!"

Dawneye

Dawneye
May 11th, 2020, 02:00 PM
Dawnkit laughed happily, flipping over her friend so that she was on top of him "I will be able to show you my technique for fishing too! We can learn so much together, we can defend our clanmates!"

wolfnight

Polaris
May 11th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Duskkit smiled, glad that he could do it with his friend. "Yeah! I bet that I'll be a better hunter than you! When you get the fish out of the water, you are going to freak out!" he teased. He let her hold him on the ground before slipping out from under her. He tugged her tail before racing to the other side of the nursery.

Dawneye

Dawneye
May 11th, 2020, 02:27 PM
Dawnkit laughed a bit and ran after her friend "I've already caught fish! You're the one who is going to freak out when you feel the fish scales against you!" She laughed and tackled her friend once again, becoming a rolling ball of fluff before pinning him beneath her "Besides I'll be the best Fighter then if you're the best hunter!"

wolfnight

Polaris
May 11th, 2020, 02:33 PM
Duskkit laughed as they tumbled before she pinned him. "Oh, I already felt a fish when I was swimming." He slipped out from under her again and giggled. "Anyways, I don't really mind if your the better fighter because I'll be fighting with you!" He smiled and swiped her paws out from under her playfully.

Dawneye

Dawneye
May 11th, 2020, 02:43 PM
Dawnkit quickly steadied herself back onto her paws, refusing to let her friend knock her over. She looked at Duskkit happily, so happy to have her friend back "At least we will never have to really fight each other, I don't think I could ever bring myself to hurt you!" She mewed, her tail thrashing happily behind her

wolfnight

tye
May 11th, 2020, 04:19 PM
"Well...," she thought about it, humming lightly. "Primrose is a beautiful flower and you are a cutie, aren't ya? Okay, Primrosekit. I see you take fancy to ya name and Sugarapple is with it all the way." Oh dear, she's so small..does she need milk or chewed meat? She knows at least one queen that's ready to deliver anytime soon. The tortie went around, gently grabbing her soft scruff and hurried over to her nest in the back which was one of the biggest nest for not only her but other kits that need close attention. "Here, you'll get the softest side that has more reed fluff. Are you hungry right now? Or thirsty, sweetie?"
Estelle

Estelle
May 11th, 2020, 07:26 PM
Primrose...kit ? The small kitten lightly tilted her head- why 'kit'? She didn't quite understand why the queen would call her differently in the first place.. maybe she still didn't understand her well..? but it was close. And it wasn't like her mama would call her that once she would find her. And in the mean time, Primrose was starting to like sugarapple, she was nice!
The youngling lightly giggled as she felt herself get picked up again, soon stumbling over in the soft nest. It was so- soft, much softer than anything she had ever been in! Primrosekit's sightless gaze turned back in the direction of Sugarapple's voice as she slightly pushed herself up in a sort of sitting position. She was kind of hungry- and thirsty, and so the small one opened and closed her maw once, that being her way of answering.
vermin

Polaris
May 12th, 2020, 06:55 AM
Dawnkit quickly steadied herself back onto her paws, refusing to let her friend knock her over. She looked at Duskkit happily, so happy to have her friend back "At least we will never have to really fight each other, I don't think I could ever bring myself to hurt you!" She mewed, her tail thrashing happily behind her

wolfnight

(Sorry for the late reply!)

Duskkit was surprised when Dawnkit didn't fall over. He smiled and nodded in agreement. "Yeah. I don't think I could ever hurt you. And if someone does, I'll rip them to shreds!" He purred and ran t his friend, slipping under her and batting her stomach with his paws.

Dawneye
May 12th, 2020, 09:58 AM
Dawnkit laughed and jumped to the side “stooop that makes me nauseous!” She laughed happily, looking at her friend. “Same here. If anyone hurt you they wouldn’t ever hurt another RiverClan cat as long as I’m alive!” She declares proudly, puffing out her little chest
wolfnight

Mo0nbli
May 12th, 2020, 10:40 AM
skykit grows bored watching the green beetle borrow into a hole, and wanders over to the two friends, wishing for an adventure, but no one to share it with. “Hi, dawnkit, i don’t think we’ve really met. I’m skykit!” She says very shyly.
I hope that didn’t sound stupid. Oh, who am I kidding, of course that sounded stupid! ‘I don’t think we’ve met! Hrrrmm hrrmmm flaaarrrrpp’ I should’ve thunk before I spoke! Skykit thought, Embarrassed. “I’m sorry, that was kinda weird. I meant- actually, that’s exactly what I meant. Haha. I’m not usually this weird! Well, I might be, But I don’t think I am.”

vellichor
May 12th, 2020, 03:19 PM
Beau
Beankit smiled back up at the big warrior, his admiration and respect only growing. After the question, he tipped his head. Other than the swimming thing, he hadn’t done much. "Not nearly as interesting stuff as you," he giggled. "Collected a few feathers for my nest," he patted the pile of fresh moss lined with a few colorful feathers. He had been lucky to find them in camp, especially with every cat coming and going. "That’s about it. But I gotta question," he started. Ever since he’d heard about becoming an apprentice, he thought of more and more questions about it. Like, "What do I have to do to be an apprentice? Is there like a test? Or, do the mentors pick a test? And who will my mentor be anyway?" Those were just the questions off the top of his head, but Beankit decided that swarming Grizz with all his concerns wasn’t the best idea right now.

dionysus
May 12th, 2020, 03:36 PM
elysian

“That sounds like a great time!” Grizzlybug nodded appreciatively at Beankit’s nest and complimented it. He felt bad that the kit didn’t get to do much, but that was the way things were. At least he was five moons. Beankit would be Beanpaw soon! Speaking of apprenticeship, it seemed Beankit had some questions. Grizz listened to all of them with a smile and couldn’t help the chuckle he released after. “Just one question, huh,” he teased lightly, but answered all of them gladly. “You don’t have to do anything. Once you turn 6 moons old, Lionstar will hold a meeting and give you your apprentice name and mentor. It’s your warrior name you have to earn, but you have a while before you need to worry about that. Lion star chooses your mentor, though a lit can request a certain warrior and a warrior can request a certain kit- usually it requires both cats’ interest, but not necessarily.”

Polaris
May 12th, 2020, 08:40 PM
Dawnkit laughed and jumped to the side “stooop that makes me nauseous!” She laughed happily, looking at her friend. “Same here. If anyone hurt you they wouldn’t ever hurt another RiverClan cat as long as I’m alive!” She declares proudly, puffing out her little chest
wolfnight

Duskkit laughed as the she-cat protested. He started to purr, glad that she was willing to protect him too. He sighed as he lay on the ground. "I am so excited to become an apprentice I can hardly wait!" He hopped to his paws, unable to contain his excitement.

Dawneye
May 12th, 2020, 10:51 PM
Dawnkit nodded excitedly in agreement, laying down next to her friend "What do you think your warrior name will be? Or hope it will be? I kinda know what I want mine to be I think" She thought eagerly about what she thought Duskkit's eventual warrior name would be
wolfnight

Polaris
May 13th, 2020, 09:12 AM
Duskkit thought for a moment, slowly swishing his tail from side to side. "Hmmm..." He unsheathed his claws, digging into the moss nest. "Oh, I know! What about Duskclaw!" He purred, liking the name. "Because I'll be the best hunter and fighter!"

Dawneye

dino.
May 13th, 2020, 11:57 AM
[ Curlkit is OPEN ]

Curlkit lay just inside the nursery, tails curled around his flank. The den was dim, the only big source of light coming from the den's entrance. Curlkit liked it that way. It was cool and dark, good for sleeping. He cracked one eye open to peer at the other kits in the nursery. He was pretty sure his apprentice ceremony - whatever that was - was coming up soon. He wanted to talk to one of the other kits about it, ask how it was supposed to go.

Dawneye
May 13th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Dawnkit purred and rubbed her face against her friend, "that sounds perfect and fierce! I kind of was thinking something like Dawneye for myself, because everyone tells me my eyes look like Dawn. I mean that is how I got my name" She purred
wolfnight

Polaris
May 13th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Duskkit purredd as Dawnkit rubbed her face against his. He smiled, rubbing his against hers. "I think that name is perfect for you!" He smiled and sat down, starting to groom himself. "So," he said between licks. "What do you want to do? Play a game? Practice hunting or fighting?" He was kind of bored, and wanted to do an activity.

Dawneye

Dawneye
May 13th, 2020, 04:00 PM
"Actually I was thinking maybe we could go to the elders and listen to a story and help them with things like Ticks, they are always so nice and grateful and it's awesome hearing the stories!" She looked excited at the thought of helping out the long-retired warriors and hearing stories from moons before she even opened her eyes and saw the world.
wolfnight

Polaris
May 13th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Duskkit smiled as he saw the happy look on Dawnkits face. "Okay! I'm fine with that!" He got up, shaking is thick white pelt with brown tabby stripes. His pale yellow eyes were bright with excitement. "You go, and I'll follow you. I don't know where the elders den is!"

Dawneye

Dovey
May 13th, 2020, 05:10 PM
[ Curlkit is OPEN ]

Curlkit lay just inside the nursery, tails curled around his flank. The den was dim, the only big source of light coming from the den's entrance. Curlkit liked it that way. It was cool and dark, good for sleeping. He cracked one eye open to peer at the other kits in the nursery. He was pretty sure his apprentice ceremony - whatever that was - was coming up soon. He wanted to talk to one of the other kits about it, ask how it was supposed to go.

“Hey!” Almondkit mew’d “What’s up?”
(Am I late?)

vellichor
May 13th, 2020, 10:19 PM
Beau
Beankit beamed as Grizz complimented his nest. It was one of the few things he could do, and he had come to kind of enjoy the journey of finding feathers and squeezing around and avoiding cats to get his prize. Sometimes he had an awkward encounter of tripping a warrior up, but that was about it. He got a bit embarrassed at Grizz’s remark, but listened closely. He became excited, he was close to 6 moons! Just some days... he thought... well, he wasn’t sure how many, but he was thrilled. The thought of being assigned a random cat to be his mentor scared the siamese a bit, but he perked up at the statement after. "So..." he started, looking sheepishly at Grizzlybug. "Does that mean that someone I know could be my mentor?" He wasn’t a blunt cat, and felt a bit weird just straight up telling Grizzlybug he wanted him to be his mentor. After all, what if Grizz just liked visiting him and didn’t really wanna train him? Awh, that would be sad.

tye
May 13th, 2020, 11:14 PM
Primrose...kit ? The small kitten lightly tilted her head- why 'kit'? She didn't quite understand why the queen would call her differently in the first place.. maybe she still didn't understand her well..? but it was close. And it wasn't like her mama would call her that once she would find her. And in the mean time, Primrose was starting to like sugarapple, she was nice!
The youngling lightly giggled as she felt herself get picked up again, soon stumbling over in the soft nest. It was so- soft, much softer than anything she had ever been in! Primrosekit's sightless gaze turned back in the direction of Sugarapple's voice as she slightly pushed herself up in a sort of sitting position. She was kind of hungry- and thirsty, and so the small one opened and closed her maw once, that being her way of answering.
vermin

"It's just a clan thang," she mewed, a twang in her southern accent. Haha, she'll understand eventually. Her heart melted to see her stand, pink mouth wide like a baby bird hungry for its a meal. She purred, murmuring an okay and stepped out for only a few seconds then arrived back with a small soaked moss and a curled leaf filled with the pre-chewed pulp of meat for her to eat. The first thing she gently pushed over was the mush prey to see if it's up to her fancy and once done roll over the soaked moss for her to drink. It's always best to eat first then drink after to avoid any stomach aches. "Here you go, darlin'. I hope you like it,"

tye
May 13th, 2020, 11:39 PM
It wasn't long until they arrived back to camp with three new kits trailing behind. He wonders if this is going to be a daily thing. There are so many new faces that he has to remember now. Guarding them close to their side, he gestured them to go inside the nursery den and he entered last, making an odd deep inhale and exhale as if he's preparing for something. Almost instant, his green eyes fallen on a pretty tortie standing in the middle with soft yellow eyes watching over the new kids. "Um," his voice cracked, so he coughed clearing up his throat. "Sugarapple, we have new kits here." Beckoning with his tail for them to come forward, he backed up walking towards the exit. "Gonna report now. Uh, Is-..ee you later... " Once out of the den, he let out a deep breath. "Well that went awful," he muttered, walking off.
--
Sugarapple didn't say much to him which is weird because she always greets every cat that comes and goes. For some reason, the words were stuck in her throat, and her mind turned cloudy once seeing the white warrior. She was confused as to why that happened but he quickly left and she was able to function again. Her yellow eyes stared at the lively kits with a small smile. "Welcome to Riverclan, lovelies. My name is Sugarapple, and you are?"
Silverclover :Grimm:

TeamFlowstream!
May 14th, 2020, 12:59 AM
Maplekit crawled into the nursery, miserable and stressed out. Was it... Sugardapple? He tried his hardest to remember the queen's name, and he hoped that he guessed it correctly (and... He sadly didn't get it correct TTwTT). "Sugardapple?" Maplekit called, hoping he wasn't too loud. While he waited for an answer, Maplekit looked in his and Fernkit's warm, cozy nest. Empty... vermin

dionysus
May 14th, 2020, 08:39 AM
elysian

Grizzlybug was unfortunately oblivious to the meaning behind Beankit’s question. “Yeah,” he chirped, “if you have someone in mind you can talk to Lionstar, or talk to the warrior yourself since that’s often less intimidating and they can request you as an apprentice!” Grizz internally thought about requesting Beankit as an apprentice after Eveningpaw’s warrior ceremony, but he didn’t want to take away the kit’s chance of finding a new influence in his life or asking for someone else whom he had befriended. He could have asked Beankit, but he didn’t want to influence him into saying yes if he didn’t really want to. The tom also get a bit bad about thinking about a new apprentice when he still had Eveningpaw- but to be fair, her ceremony was to be held any day. Grizz would just have to keep hanging around and checking in on the kid until Bean didn’t want him to anymore.

Silverclover
May 14th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Shade fluffed up his fur slightly and just now decided to talk "...My name's Shade. My brother is Moss... He can't talk but my sister Clay can." Moss gave a timid but curious smile to ehr while Clay just smiled plainly "Hi!"
vermin

Estelle
May 14th, 2020, 03:48 PM
"It's just a clan thang," she mewed, a twang in her southern accent. Haha, she'll understand eventually. Her heart melted to see her stand, pink mouth wide like a baby bird hungry for its a meal. She purred, murmuring an okay and stepped out for only a few seconds then arrived back with a small soaked moss and a curled leaf filled with the pre-chewed pulp of meat for her to eat. The first thing she gently pushed over was the mush prey to see if it's up to her fancy and once done roll over the soaked moss for her to drink. It's always best to eat first then drink after to avoid any stomach aches. "Here you go, darlin'. I hope you like it,"

Primrosekit's ears picked up on the sound of a purr before steps that grew quieter and quieter followed. Did the queen leave? She wondered what happened before her little legs caused her to stumble over into the softness of the nest, followed by a small giggle. She liked it here. Though was confused by the amount of sound around her, they weren't sounds she usually heard! Some of them were scary, even.. The tiny thing found herself curled up, lifting her head when this time paws steps drew nearer. She felt something faintly touch her paw, followed by the voice of what sounded like the molly who kept putting 'kit' behind her name. Her icy coloured eyes twitched lightly as she smelled the scent of the weird stuff her mother sometimes had. And so, the kitten was unsure of what to do with it first. Was she.. supposed to eat it? wiggling nearer to the mashed stuff, she eventually decided to carefully take a little bit in her mouth. It tasted.. interesting, a good interesting. It took a little bit before Primrose knew what to exactly to with it now that it was in her mouth, but eventually swallowed it. She took a few more careful and small bites of the strange mushy stuff, before turning her attention to the soft-ish wet thingy that was next to it. Tilting her head at first, her tiny body turned to it as she found it was easier to drink from the thingy than it was to eat the mushy stuff.

Rani
May 14th, 2020, 10:17 PM
[ Curlkit is OPEN ]

Willowkit stumbled around the nursery still learning to get her paws under her with only a bob of a tail. So many other cats and some kits like her! Looking around most seemed busy or occupied but spotting one kit curled alone she bounced in joy before hot footing it over to introduce herself. "Hello!" the tiny kit squeaked "Im willowkit and you're sitting alone! Do you wanna talk to me?"

Rani
May 14th, 2020, 10:51 PM
[OPEN]
Willowkit stumbled back and forth across the nursery slowly gaining speed. The very young kit had some difficulties due to her bob tail and tiny kit legs but was still having fun bounding around, generally making a nuisance of herself. "Fishy! Fishy! Swim, swim, swim! We glide like we have a fin, fin, fin! The elders may be grim, grim, grim! But Riverclan! Riverclan! Will win, win, win!" She chanted under her breath quietly hoping someone would join her play.

dino.
May 15th, 2020, 10:13 AM
[ TeamInkBot ]

Curlkit glanced up, a bit startled."Oh... hello, Almondkit," he replied. "Nothing, really. Kind of just sitting here, observing. How are you?"
---------------

[ Rani cloning him for you <3]

Curlkit winced and looked up at the source of noise that had decided to assault his ears. He kept his face purposefully blank. Dad had always told him, "be kind to others no matter what you think of them." So he planned to stick to that. "I am Curlkit," he answered with a tilt of his head. "And... sure, why not?

Dovey
May 15th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Sunpetal sighed. Her kits were coming soon.

Abyssopelagic
May 15th, 2020, 05:42 PM
Kricketchirp entered camp with a water vole in his jaws and immediately made his way towards the nursery. It was his first catch alone as a clan cat and it only felt right he gave it to his lovely Sunpetal.
Of course, he had no qualms with hunting for her, but for some reason it felt important that this specifically went to her.

He popped his head in the nursery, scanned for his mate and strolled up to her, presenting his catch to her before carefully setting it down for her, a purr rumbling through him. He leaned foward to groom her shoulder a few times before tapping foreheads with her.
"How are you today?"

TeamInkBot

Dovey
May 15th, 2020, 05:59 PM
Kricketchirp entered camp with a water vole in his jaws and immediately made his way towards the nursery. It was his first catch alone as a clan cat and it only felt right he gave it to his lovely Sunpetal.
Of course, he had no qualms with hunting for her, but for some reason it felt important that this specifically went to her.

He popped his head in the nursery, scanned for his mate and strolled up to her, presenting his catch to her before carefully setting it down for her, a purr rumbling through him. He leaned foward to groom her shoulder a few times before tapping foreheads with her.
"How are you today?"

TeamInkBot
Sunpetal purred “I’m fine. Bit hungry but I’ll live!” She mew’d “Kricket- I’m mean Kricketchirp. What are some names that would work for the kits? I’m thinking Swirlkit”
(One of the kits will die almost emdidly named swirlkit)

Rani
May 15th, 2020, 11:58 PM
Curlkit winced and looked up at the source of noise that had decided to assault his ears. He kept his face purposefully blank. Dad had always told him, "be kind to others no matter what you think of them." So he planned to stick to that. "I am Curlkit," he answered with a tilt of his head. "And... sure, why not?

"Great!" the young kit squeaked flopping down beside him.
"Sooooooooo whatcha doing? You look very serious right now! Like youre preparing to do something scary!" She grinned twitching excitedly before realising something and quickly asking "Unless you wanna be alone because sometimes cats dont want company but I dont understand why they wouldnt. Do you wanna be alone?"

Socks
May 16th, 2020, 02:49 AM
(open)

Dizzykit stumbled her way forward, her stance wide as she attempted to move across the nursery. She stumbled to the side before toppling over, rolling onto her back with her legs stiff in the air. Her response to her failure was only to giggle, rolling back to her feet and shakily standing back up again. When moving was this much of a struggle, it was a game just getting to her nest to lie down, though she much preferred to wrestle. Maybe another kit would want to play with her? She looked around for anyone to play with, having to sit down to not tumble again.

tye
May 16th, 2020, 02:59 AM
Primrosekit's ears picked up on the sound of a purr before steps that grew quieter and quieter followed. Did the queen leave? She wondered what happened before her little legs caused her to stumble over into the softness of the nest, followed by a small giggle. She liked it here. Though was confused by the amount of sound around her, they weren't sounds she usually heard! Some of them were scary, even.. The tiny thing found herself curled up, lifting her head when this time paws steps drew nearer. She felt something faintly touch her paw, followed by the voice of what sounded like the molly who kept putting 'kit' behind her name. Her icy coloured eyes twitched lightly as she smelled the scent of the weird stuff her mother sometimes had. And so, the kitten was unsure of what to do with it first. Was she.. supposed to eat it? wiggling nearer to the mashed stuff, she eventually decided to carefully take a little bit in her mouth. It tasted.. interesting, a good interesting. It took a little bit before Primrose knew what to exactly to with it now that it was in her mouth, but eventually swallowed it. She took a few more careful and small bites of the strange mushy stuff, before turning her attention to the soft-ish wet thingy that was next to it. Tilting her head at first, her tiny body turned to it as she found it was easier to drink from the thingy than it was to eat the mushy stuff.

All Sugarapple can do is watch in awe as Primrosekit sniffed around with interest before drinking and eating her food. It will take time but it seems she's already gotten used to it. The tortoiseshell queen yawned. Today took a toll on her and she cuddled right next to the kit after she finished eating. Her plume tail wrapped around her, feeling the bundle's warmth, tuckering into her side. "I'm sure you oughta be tired now, right?" she asked drowsily now that she settled into her nest. She knew the sweet baby couldn't talk yet but at least her voice seems to soothe her a bit. "You must've had a long journey..we best ta' sleep now." Her heavy blinks slowly stopped, and she snoozed away.

tye
May 16th, 2020, 03:02 AM
Maplekit crawled into the nursery, miserable and stressed out. Was it... Sugardapple? He tried his hardest to remember the queen's name, and he hoped that he guessed it correctly (and... He sadly didn't get it correct TTwTT). "Sugardapple?" Maplekit called, hoping he wasn't too loud. While he waited for an answer, Maplekit looked in his and Fernkit's warm, cozy nest. Empty... vermin

"Yes dear?" her tail tipped the kit's chin from behind. The tortie queen was there and ready to tend to any of her kits' needs and wants. Sugardapple? Haha! How cute. "Sugarapple, love," she kindly corrected the kit smiling cheek to cheek. "Now what's wrong?"

tye
May 16th, 2020, 03:10 AM
Shade fluffed up his fur slightly and just now decided to talk "...My name's Shade. My brother is Moss... He can't talk but my sister Clay can." Moss gave a timid but curious smile to ehr while Clay just smiled plainly "Hi!"
vermin

She tipped her head, softly smiling. "I see. Seems like you're the oldest of the trio, Shade." Sugarapple went over to Moss. "It's okay. If you ask me, actions speak louder than words, hunny," she winked, purring and lastly looked over to Clay murmuring the words 'what a sweetheart' at them. "From my guess..," Since that varmint Greenfur didn't explain the who, what, and where about them. "You got lost? ..Your parents are they..," not wanting to complete that sentence, she allowed them to speak up on their story. If they wanted to of course.

Rani
May 16th, 2020, 09:01 AM
(open)

Dizzykit stumbled her way forward, her stance wide as she attempted to move across the nursery. She stumbled to the side before toppling over, rolling onto her back with her legs stiff in the air. Her response to her failure was only to giggle, rolling back to her feet and shakily standing back up again. When moving was this much of a struggle, it was a game just getting to her nest to lie down, though she much preferred to wrestle. Maybe another kit would want to play with her? She looked around for anyone to play with, having to sit down to not tumble again.

Willowkit had been bouncing around the nursery, bored and full of energy, when she noticed the other kit. Another cat with wobbles! Though she didnt understand why, unlike her this cat had her tail. 'Doesnt matter' she thought to herself She is bored, you make your own fun, and this kit might actually play with her. She rushed forward before loosing her balance on a piece of moss and ending up nose to nose with the other kit. "HI!!! I'm Willowkit! Wanna play moss catch with me!"

TeamFlowstream!
May 16th, 2020, 11:34 AM
"Oh... Sugarapple..." I got the name wrong, dang it! Maplekit scolded himself, looking at the ground in embarrassment. "Well, Berrypaw, she..." He didn't even continue when a thought struck him - What if Berrypaw does even more things to me if I tell Suggerapple? Maplekit backed off, saying, "Nevermind, I'm pretty sure that Fernkit won't mind me being around anymore."
vermin

Socks
May 16th, 2020, 03:04 PM
Willowkit had been bouncing around the nursery, bored and full of energy, when she noticed the other kit. Another cat with wobbles! Though she didnt understand why, unlike her this cat had her tail. 'Doesnt matter' she thought to herself She is bored, you make your own fun, and this kit might actually play with her. She rushed forward before loosing her balance on a piece of moss and ending up nose to nose with the other kit. "HI!!! I'm Willowkit! Wanna play moss catch with me!"
Dizzykit offered the approaching kit a wobbly-headed smile. "I'd love to! I'm Dizzykit!" The calliby stood and almost instantly fell and rolled onto her side with another giggle. "You throw it first!" It took a long moment for her to scramble up and make her way just a little away to be in a good place to receive the moss ball.

Rani
May 16th, 2020, 06:57 PM
Dizzykit offered the approaching kit a wobbly-headed smile. "I'd love to! I'm Dizzykit!" The calliby stood and almost instantly fell and rolled onto her side with another giggle. "You throw it first!" It took a long moment for her to scramble up and make her way just a little away to be in a good place to receive the moss ball.

Willowkit twitching with joy hooked the ball with a tiny claw and flung it in the air! The force of the launch might have made her loose her balance a bit but the moss ball sailed true! It arched high rather then long and gave ample time before it ended up above Dizzykit.

Socks
May 16th, 2020, 07:18 PM
Willowkit twitching with joy hooked the ball with a tiny claw and flung it in the air! The force of the launch might have made her lose her balance a bit but the moss ball sailed true! It arched high rather than long and gave ample time before it ended up above Dizzykit.

Dizzlykit wobbled in place, anticipating the moss ball. When she saw the moss ball was almost near enough to bat she leapt up onto her hind paws to reach, batting the ball back to Willowkit. Her body followed the momentum of her paw, leaving her a smiling heap on the ground.

Rani
May 16th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Dizzlykit wobbled in place, anticipating the moss ball. When she saw the moss ball was almost near enough to bat she leapt up onto her hind paws to reach, batting the ball back to Willowkit. Her body followed the momentum of her paw, leaving her a smiling heap on the ground.

Pouncing forward, trying to catch the ball before it hit the ground Willowkit misjudged the direction and sent the ball sailing halfway across the nursery. She turned to Dizzykit and grinned chirping "Race you to the ball!" and crouched down into a pouncing motion ready to lunge for it if Dizzykit agreed.

Socks
May 16th, 2020, 08:10 PM
Pouncing forward, trying to catch the ball before it hit the ground Willowkit misjudged the direction and sent the ball sailing halfway across the nursery. She turned to Dizzykit and grinned chirping "Race you to the ball!" and crouched down into a pouncing motion ready to lunge for it if Dizzykit agreed.
She watched the moss ball fly off across the nursery, scrambling to her paws. "You're on!" Dizzykit giggled, clumsily moving forward, her body swaying from side to side as she moved. She was only on her paws for seconds at a time, toppling over after only moving forward a little.

Rani
May 16th, 2020, 08:48 PM
She watched the moss ball fly off across the nursery, scrambling to her paws. "You're on!" Dizzykit giggled, clumsily moving forward, her body swaying from side to side as she moved. She was only on her paws for seconds at a time, toppling over after only moving forward a little.

As Willowkit bounded forward she rapidly outpaced the other kit despite struggling to keep her balance crawling over any obstacles. It was obvious she'd been learning how to move without a tail to counter ballence for awhile. Racing to grab the moss she skidded a bit still managing to snag it with her mouth before turning and moving back to Dizzykit. "I got the moss ball! I got the moss ball!" She singsonged "Now you gotta catch!" ending her tune by tossing it straight back at Dizzykit and flopping over to catch her breath.

Socks
May 16th, 2020, 10:02 PM
As Willowkit bounded forward she rapidly outpaced the other kit despite struggling to keep her balance crawling over any obstacles. It was obvious she'd been learning how to move without a tail to counterbalance for awhile. Racing to grab the moss she skidded a bit still managing to snag it with her mouth before turning and moving back to Dizzykit. "I got the moss ball! I got the moss ball!" She singsonged "Now you gotta catch!" ending her tune by tossing it straight back at Dizzykit and flopping over to catch her breath.
"I was just a bit slower." Dizzykit overlooked the gap between them, choosing to ignore the fact she was much slower. "Okay!" She chirped rather quickly, watching the moss ball once again get flung up and lowering herself to pounce. In one clumsy movement, she flung herself after the ball of moss, latching it in her tiny, thorn-like claws and landing with a roll. "Got it!"

Rani
May 16th, 2020, 10:12 PM
"I was just a bit slower." Dizzykit overlooked the gap between them, choosing to ignore the fact she was much slower. "Okay!" She chirped rather quickly, watching the moss ball once again get flung up and lowering herself to pounce. In one clumsy movement, she flung herself after the ball of moss, latching it in her tiny, thorn-like claws and landing with a roll. "Got it!"

"Wow!" Willowkit panted "You're really good at catching! But I dont get it, why do you wobble? You've got a full tail? Did you spin around too much and got dizzy forever? A elder told me that could happen but I thought she was joking." She asked as she rolled on her back looking at Dizzykit upsidown getting her pelt all dusty.

Socks
May 16th, 2020, 10:30 PM
"Wow!" Willowkit panted "You're really good at catching! But I dont get it, why do you wobble? You've got a full tail? Did you spin around too much and got dizzy forever? A elder told me that could happen but I thought she was joking." She asked as she rolled on her back looking at Dizzykit upsidown getting her pelt all dusty.
"Thanks!" Dizzykit smiled, settling onto her back and batting the moss ball above her head, missing quite often. "I dunno, really. My sis does the same. Brother's better at walking, though. When taking a step it's like I can't tell how far the ground is." She casually explained, batting the moss ball a little too far and rolling over to it.

Rani
May 16th, 2020, 10:36 PM
"Thanks!" Dizzykit smiled, settling onto her back and batting the moss ball above her head, missing quite often. "I dunno, really. My sis does the same. Brother's better at walking, though. When taking a step it's like I can't tell how far the ground is." She casually explained, batting the moss ball a little too far and rolling over to it.

Willowkit flipped as well and started to idly bat the moss ball between them when it rolled close to her. "Thats weird but if you can still play and the medicine cat isnt worried I guess theres not a problem." Willowkit mulled it over in her mind 'Does that mean she'll never be a warrior?' the thought disturbed her 'Ill not ask in case it makes her upset, I like hanging out with this kit, don't wanna ruin it so soon'. Out loud she asked "Who are your siblings? I usually play along so I dont think I've met them. Oh! and do you like singing?" That last one was an important question in Willowkits mind and she eagerly awaited an answer.

Socks
May 16th, 2020, 10:51 PM
Willowkit flipped as well and started to idly bat the moss ball between them when it rolled close to her. "Thats weird but if you can still play and the medicine cat isnt worried I guess theres not a problem." Willowkit mulled it over in her mind 'Does that mean she'll never be a warrior?' the thought disturbed her 'Ill not ask in case it makes her upset, I like hanging out with this kit, don't wanna ruin it so soon'. Out loud she asked "Who are your siblings? I usually play along so I dont think I've met them. Oh! and do you like singing?" That last one was an important question in Willowkits mind and she eagerly awaited an answer.
"I don't mind, it's still fun! It's like walking around is a game!" Dizzykit giggled, glancing at the other by twisting her head to the side. "My littermates are Giddykit and Twistingkit, Twistingkit's no fun, he's a grump." She pouted for a moment thinking of her brother's attitude. "Ah, yes! I'm no good at singing but I like it!"

Rani
May 16th, 2020, 10:59 PM
"I don't mind, it's still fun! It's like walking around is a game!" Dizzykit giggled, glancing at the other by twisting her head to the side. "My littermates are Giddykit and Twistingkit, Twistingkit's no fun, he's a grump." She pouted for a moment thinking of her brother's attitude. "Ah, yes! I'm no good at singing but I like it!"

Grinning ecstatically at the answer Willowkit burst out into song. A simple song shed created herself about a fish climbing up some rapids to meet his fish friends, and despite her squeaky kit voice the song turned out pretty nice, tune bouncing around joyfully. As the song finished she looked expectantly and nervously at Dizzykit hoping she liked it. Willowkit rather liked dizzykit so far but singing is important to her and if someones mean about her songs she cant be friends with them she had decided.

Socks
May 16th, 2020, 11:21 PM
Grinning ecstatically at the answer Willowkit burst out into song. A simple song shed created herself about a fish climbing up some rapids to meet his fish friends, and despite her squeaky kit voice the song turned out pretty nice, tune bouncing around joyfully. As the song finished she looked expectantly and nervously at Dizzykit hoping she liked it. Willowkit rather liked dizzykit so far but singing is important to her and if someones mean about her songs she cant be friends with them she had decided.
Dizzykit sat silently and listened to Willowkit's song, her head bobbing along offbeat. She liked the song, it reminded her of a bird's song. "I like it!" She chirped when the other had gone quiet, rolling over and bounding to her paws. "You're good!" She tumbled over and mumbled little 'la-la-la's under her breath, as she did so.

Rani
May 16th, 2020, 11:37 PM
Dizzykit sat silently and listened to Willowkit's song, her head bobbing along offbeat. She liked the song, it reminded her of a bird's song. "I like it!" She chirped when the other had gone quiet, rolling over and bounding to her paws. "You're good!" She tumbled over and mumbled little 'la-la-la's under her breath, as she did so.

Willowkit grinned like a loon at the response. Finally! A cat with taste! "Dizzykit I can tell you and I are gonna be the best of friends!" She crowed with joy before picking up on Dizzykits mumbled tunes and marching around singing little made up lyrics to the La'ing about Dizzystrike and Willowheart great riverclan warriors. Willowkit is happy to spend however long she can around Dizzykit now until they both get tired or bored, as kits tend to.

Silverclover
May 17th, 2020, 12:14 AM
She tipped her head, softly smiling. "I see. Seems like you're the oldest of the trio, Shade." Sugarapple went over to Moss. "It's okay. If you ask me, actions speak louder than words, hunny," she winked, purring and lastly looked over to Clay murmuring the words 'what a sweetheart' at them. "From my guess..," Since that varmint Greenfur didn't explain the who, what, and where about them. "You got lost? ..Your parents are they..," not wanting to complete that sentence, she allowed them to speak up on their story. If they wanted to of course.

Moss dipped his head slightly a smile twitching on his muzzle. Shade shrugged "Mum died. We never met our dud." He said semi-loudly. Clay only nodded in response getting saddenned though she did her est not to show it. Her pelt stood on end from it while Moss seemed to be sitting there not finding a problem with it vermin

Estelle
May 17th, 2020, 12:23 PM
All Sugarapple can do is watch in awe as Primrosekit sniffed around with interest before drinking and eating her food. It will take time but it seems she's already gotten used to it. The tortoiseshell queen yawned. Today took a toll on her and she cuddled right next to the kit after she finished eating. Her plume tail wrapped around her, feeling the bundle's warmth, tuckering into her side. "I'm sure you oughta be tired now, right?" she asked drowsily now that she settled into her nest. She knew the sweet baby couldn't talk yet but at least her voice seems to soothe her a bit. "You must've had a long journey..we best ta' sleep now." Her heavy blinks slowly stopped, and she snoozed away.

It may have been surprising to some, but Primrosekit didn't eat all of the mushy food that she had been given, probably not even half of it. But small as she was, it had been enough to fill her needs and the little one soon found herself yawning a small yawn as her sightless eyes started to drop. She was tired, yes, but didn't want to sleep. There were so many strange, and some scary, sounds around her, and she didn't even know where her mother and brother were! She wanted them back! But little did the small kitten know that her mother wouldn't be around anymore even if she wanted to.
Soon enough Primrosekit felt a soft pelt cuddle by her, which she recognised, somewhat. It soothed her and she eventually curreled up on herself, cuddling close against the queen, feeling a soft tail wrap around her. The youngling felt safe, and warm, slowly but surely drifting of to sleep. She indeed had had a long journey, how long exactly she couldn't tell, but it had been long.

tye
May 17th, 2020, 10:47 PM
"Oh... Sugarapple..." I got the name wrong, dang it! Maplekit scolded himself, looking at the ground in embarrassment. "Well, Berrypaw, she..." He didn't even continue when a thought struck him - What if Berrypaw does even more things to me if I tell Suggerapple? Maplekit backed off, saying, "Nevermind, I'm pretty sure that Fernkit won't mind me being around anymore."
vermin

Sugarapple's yellow eyes flooded with concern. She lowered her head to look closer at Maplekit. "What do you mean? Maplekit, it's always good to vent out how you feel and everything so we can help you."

TeamFlowstream!
May 18th, 2020, 12:26 AM
"O-okay... but I think that Berrypaw would get me if I tell you," Maplekit stamered. For once, he was actually, genuinely, scared of the cream spotted apprentice.

vermin

teddy.
May 18th, 2020, 02:48 AM
{ wren Starbot Wolfie }

The early morning dew clung to the under fur of Bumbles warm honey coloured stomach. Just at day break was a perfect time for a small walk around the territory, to see the wildlife that Riverclan had to offer like... Almonds? Bumblebelly still wasn't sure what they were but whatever. He had bigger thing on his mind that morning, like the three kittens dumped on him by an ex. Inwardly he cringed, knowing for a fact they were all definitely his, especially the little pale grey and cream tabby he had shuffled between his legs. It's as if Hornetsting was doomed to haunt his life.

Bumblebelly hushed them softly as he carried each of the practically newborn kittens to his soft nest that had been lined with feathers and gentle moss. First this little diluted tabby, now the cream bean, and finally he returned to last of his newborns. They seemed... a little sleepy? That wasn't the best signs for kittens. Bumblebelly looked back anxiously at his nest that now contained two kittens before turning back to the last one. "You okay?" He whispered, nudging them with his nose.

wren
May 18th, 2020, 01:50 PM
Stingkit
———

One minute he was sitting on his butt on the cold wet ground watching the world progress slowly around him. Sights and sounds of birds dipping and swaying through the trees in playful flight, he even saw a bumble bee pass lazily by. It was all fascinating to watch before his watch was temporarily interrupted. The transition was quick and he didn’t have much to protest, the tom who’d come for them look worried but remained silent as he ushered him and his siblings along. Besides he couldn’t really argue, the tom was both bigger and stronger. Besides he was getting tired of sitting on the cold ground. His butt was soaked.

Plodding along between the toms legs he kept his sobering watch of the world around him. He hadn’t been far from the makeshift den from his mother, it was a dangerous world out there but this? This seemed ok. The trees around him swayed with the breeze and bright blue sky poked out between the sparse clouds. It was awful pretty. The dilute torbi kit was oblivious to the change or un fazed by it. He expected his mother to be close behind and this mystery tom to be someone she trusted.. she wouldn’t have left them with him if she didn’t trust him. That’s when his thoughts were ripped away from all question, reaching what looked to be a large den. Cats moving back and fourth and chatter from all corners. It was a lot to take in all at once.. exciting of course but.. frightening as well. The little toms tail gave an anxious wave as he slowed his walk til he was just about walking underneath the tom. He didn’t care if he got in the way.. it was all a little shocking to adapt to so quickly. Finally they reached a sheltered area, it was warm and smelled like mom. But not mom? He didn’t have much time to dwell on the though as he was ushered into another set of moss mirroring that of at least 10 exactly like it. The little kit flopped into the soft bedding laying on his belly. He’d never walked that far before.. and he was sure tuckered out.

S-oft Starbot Wolfie

Starfall
May 18th, 2020, 02:42 PM
Sleepykit
------------
Wolfie S-oft wren

The kit really had no care in the world, the dew was cold on his fur, and the ground was wet, but he kept himself pressed up against his siblings. If he just ignored it, than the feeling would go away's what he thought. So that's exactly what he did. Closed his droopy eyes and did his best to ignore the cold. Before he knew it he was being ushered to his paws and was walking through an odd smelling place. He let out garbles of protest and weak throaty whines as he padded along. He very much liked sleeping more.

The stranger than shuffled them into a sort of familiar place, full of soft fluffy things and smelled of his food. Yet it was...different. He couldn't quite put his paw on what it was. Maybe it was the more undertoned fishy smell that concerned the greyblue mix. He stood and watched with a blank expression as his siblings were picked up and plopped down into the fluffy looking thing one at a time by the Bigger Stranger.

Than it was his turn to be mothered by. The cold wet nose against his cheek made the little kitten a little colder than before. That was not a welcome feeling. So, of course, he let out an annoyed chirp. Laying himself down flat on the Nursery floor almost as an act of defiance. He wasn't expecting all the dust to plume up, however. Which of course made the, already very cold kit, let out a squeaky sneeze.

Terrestrial
May 18th, 2020, 04:25 PM
Sunkit

The small molly shuffled along with her siblings and the stranger. Her fur was damp from the humidity that morning. She didn't trust the big fluffy stranger, why would their mother leave them with this stranger? She had no clue why, but the stranger looked like her sibling Sleepykit. Sunkit's thoughts trailed off as she continued to shuffle with the big fluffy stranger.

Sunkit flopped into the soft nest, wherever she was, it smelt of milk and was warm. { wren Starbot S-oft } Sorry it's short!

teddy.
May 18th, 2020, 04:55 PM
Bumblebellys heart was melting every moment he spent with his newest children. Oh god, the Joy's of being a father was too much for his sweet heart to handle, maybe this time he could do it right? be the father they need, not the coward he was used to being.

With two of his kittens in the nest, he focused his head on the drowsy ball of fluff before him. What a beauty, but definitely his. "Oh bother," He sighed softly, slowly picking them up by the scruff. He lowered them into the nest besides the others. "Names names names..." He mumbled to himself.

He turned his eyes to the strongest of kittens, the one who reminded him of his father so much. "Stingkit, I think will fit you." He said with a small purr, gently licking his forehead. He hoped Stingkit would be everything his father wasn't.

Bumblebelly let his gaze fall to the smaller one. Their name was a non brainer. "Sleepykit! Adorable just like you," A quick lick to Sleepykits head was placed.

And the last! Last but definitely not least was the creamy girl. He could sense the fire in her soul, it was bright but no doubt would burn... Where had he seen that before? "Sunkit, but that doesnt mean you won't all light up my life.."

{ Wolfie wren Starbot }

wren
May 18th, 2020, 05:08 PM
Late night grumbling from his mother lead him to believe.. this stranger wasn’t actually a stranger at all. He was a father. His father. Granted though his mother never spoke to kindly of him.. he wondered than exactly where his father had been for the first little part of his life. Though it was small and recalled so little.. from his understanding (which wasn’t much) he guessed fathers were supposed to be there. Mother was weak and tired all the time.. where was dad? Though he wouldn’t linger on the thought too too long, considering his brain was small and the next thing on his agenda was getting something to eat.

Shuffling aside as his brother was lifted and set next to him his eyes traced back up to his fathers face. He wouldn’t need to confirm that, it was a fact that he had come to the conclusion of. This guy was his dad and that was that. He was about to ask a question but was interrupted as this tom turned his attention back on him. Sting. Like a wasps stinger? What’s with the kit after it? His tiny ears flicked forward as he moved down the row of his siblings. He actually hadn’t bothered to speak to his brother or his sister.. considering he never found the need too. Sleepy.. that was fitting.. and sun? Mm. He always thought the sun was a pale yellow not orange. Whatever it didn’t really matter. The newly named Stingkit adjusted his gaze fixing upon his father once again. “Where were you?” it was an honest question that truthfully held no weight behind it, Stingkit held no concept of abandonment quite yet or the lack of both parental figures in his life.

S-oft Starbot Wolfie

Snowstripe
May 18th, 2020, 11:24 PM
Onepaw walked into the nursery and looked around for his mother Flyfur. "Flyfur are you in here?" The small apprentice called quiet enough to not wake any sleeping queens or kits. Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
May 19th, 2020, 03:51 AM
Flyfur stretched a bit and lifted her head when a familiar small voice called for her. She blinked, a bit sleepy still.
She shuffled to the side a bit, making room in her nest and gestured for her son to come to her. "I am. Are you alright?"
She had to keep from frowning.
Snowstripe

Snowstripe
May 19th, 2020, 03:58 AM
Onepaw padded over to his mothers pile of moss. He snuggled close to a familiar scent. "I'm great! I learned how to hunt from my mentor Hailfire." The young apprentice told his mom excitedly with a smile on his face. Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
May 19th, 2020, 05:32 PM
She wrapped her tail around him and nestled in closer to him, a sparkle in her eyes. She was so very happy all of her kits seemed to enjoy their time with their mentors.
"That's great," she purred softly and gave his face a quick groom, allowing herself time to think about how she was going to phrase her question.
"Do you get along with Hailfire? And are the other apprentices helping you settle in?" Alright, that was two questions, but they were simple, yeah?

Snowstripe

Snowstripe
May 19th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Onepaw smiled and snuggled close to him mom. He herd the questions she asked. "Yeah we get along pretty well. Im funny apparently. I haven't really met any of the other apprentices other then my siblings." The smol cat said to Flyfur. Rainquail

Starfall
May 19th, 2020, 09:06 PM
The kit narrowed his eyes as he was picked up by the scruff, and dangled his legs. Gently placed in the nest next to his siblings the blue grey kit wasted no time stretching himself out, if his siblings were anywhere nearby he could have pushed his paws into their faces.

Closing his eyes he pushed his face into a plume of feathers in the nest, as if on que, once given his name Sleepykit let out a squeaky yawn. Letting out a gurgle as his face was pushed further into the nest by the lick. His ears quivering as he heard his brother speak up. Wiggling his nose in annoyance the tom stretched himself out, scooting closer to his sister. "What does it matter." ye yawned sleepily.

S-oft wren Wolfie

tye
May 20th, 2020, 11:53 AM
"O-okay... but I think that Berrypaw would get me if I tell you," Maplekit stamered. For once, he was actually, genuinely, scared of the cream spotted apprentice.

vermin

She tipped her head, yellow eyes attentive toward the scared kit. Why is he scared? Is Berrypaw in trouble?? The suspense was eating at her but she spoke calmly. "It's alright, Maplekit. Tell me, go ahead," she mewed. Sugarapple stood up, paws itched ready to dash out if one of her kits needs to be rescued.

tye
May 20th, 2020, 12:10 PM
It was time! The kitties she found in clan territory needed a proper clan name. Days past, the queen trekked around for any signs of a momma looking for their kits, and nothing was found. Not a single trace but the overlapping stale scent of the little ones from days ago. This is no longer surprising for her, it's very common now.

"Okay lovelies, come forward. You're part of Riverclan now so you'll need a new name to a new journey in your lives," beckoning them with her tail, she sat down in front with a gentle smile.
"Let's start with the trio, shall we?" Clay, Moss, and Shaded! I think their names already suits them. "Today you will be known as Claykit, Mosskit, and Shadedkit." Silverclover
And now the one she found when strolling around in the woods. "And you, lil' cuties, will be Skunkkit and Graykit." Sparkling Bliss

Great! Now I should report this to Lionstar or Sootflare as soon as possible! "Be proud of your names little ones, and welcome to the clan. I have already prepped your nests in the far corner where I sleep and there's some food in the center with some soaked moss if you're parched"

tye
May 20th, 2020, 12:18 PM
Moss dipped his head slightly a smile twitching on his muzzle. Shade shrugged "Mum died. We never met our dud." He said semi-loudly. Clay only nodded in response getting saddenned though she did her est not to show it. Her pelt stood on end from it while Moss seemed to be sitting there not finding a problem with it vermin

[im sorry, didn't see this]

To hear that made her heart sank. Poor things... it's a good thing Greenfur and Sparrowpaw found them or else they could've been injured or worse. She pads up to them, brushing her tail on Clay's shoulder, gazing sadly at them. "Well, I'm happy yall walked right into our neck of the woods. Riverclan will be your home and your clanmates are family. I may not be your mom but I can take care of you and love you like my own. So don't ya worry, sweeties."

TeamFlowstream!
May 20th, 2020, 03:47 PM
"Okay..." Maplekit took a deep breath in, then let it out.

"Well, Berrypaw's acting... weird. She yelled when me and Fernkit came over, but calmed down a little bit when she saw us. All of a sudden, she started talking about secrets and a hundred other things. Then, I had enough and snapped at the apprentice. I dashed off to the edge of camp, but while I stared at them, things started happening... Berrypaw told Fernkit something, and then she flinched. When I padded over to say sorry about what I did, she ran off without hesitation. She didn't even trust me... when I looked at Berrypaw, I threatened her. She threatened me back. Then, that's when I told Lionstar, the ceremony, stuff happened... and now I'm right here. I think Berrypaw told my sister something she wasn't supposed to say, and now my sister is an apprentice. I thought that saying sorry to Berrypaw might work, but that hasn't happened yet."

That was a lot.
Now to wait for a reply.

vermin

Silverclover
May 20th, 2020, 05:46 PM
To hear that made her heart sank. Poor things... it's a good thing Greenfur and Sparrowpaw found them or else they could've been injured or worse. She pads up to them, brushing her tail on Clay's shoulder, gazing sadly at them. "Well, I'm happy yall walked right into our neck of the woods. Riverclan will be your home and your clanmates are family. I may not be your mom but I can take care of you and love you like my own. So don't ya worry, sweeties."
Is fine it didn't really quote right)
Claykit just gsve a slight smile and mrowed quietly as she walked to the nest not really wanting comfort from her parent situation. Shaded kit looked to Sugarapple for a moment before started to nudge Mosskit over to the nest area

@vermin

Madelaine
May 21st, 2020, 03:09 AM
[ Open ]

Ashpool padded into the nursery. This was the first time in forever since she had been in this den. She was now a queen again and she would be spending more time in here. This time she would keep her kits safe and won't let anything happen to them. Not like what happened to her baby Beetlekit.

Quasar
May 24th, 2020, 03:42 PM
Antfrost sluggishly padded into the nursery. Lionstar already knows that she is moving into it as a new queen, but he didn't know that her mate was in thunderclan. She is expecting her first litter, and she didn't know how to feel about that. She knew that Elktooth loved kits, but she couldn't say she felt the same way. She found an empty nest, and went to lay down in it. She watched the other queens and their kits, not really knowing whether or not she should start a conversation. She wasn't nervous, mind you. She was just cautious.

(Open)

teddy.
May 24th, 2020, 05:32 PM
Antfrost sluggishly padded into the nursery. Lionstar already knows that she is moving into it as a new queen, but he didn't know that her mate was in thunderclan. She is expecting her first litter, and she didn't know how to feel about that. She knew that Elktooth loved kits, but she couldn't say she felt the same way. She found an empty nest, and went to lay down in it. She watched the other queens and their kits, not really knowing whether or not she should start a conversation. She wasn't nervous, mind you. She was just cautious.

(Open)

Bumblebelly let our a rumbling purr of greetings as he strolled into the nursery, a large bunch of flowers in his jaws for all the other queens he currently shared his den with. His eyes briefly laid upon his own nest, holding some sleeping kittens but which ones he wasn't too sure. His green eyes softened when he saw the new queen and went to great them, gently bumping his head into that of Antfrost. "Well well, it's a pleasure to see a new face around here!" he chuckled sweetly.

Quasar
May 24th, 2020, 06:20 PM
Bumblebelly let our a rumbling purr of greetings as he strolled into the nursery, a large bunch of flowers in his jaws for all the other queens he currently shared his den with. His eyes briefly laid upon his own nest, holding some sleeping kittens but which ones he wasn't too sure. His green eyes softened when he saw the new queen and went to great them, gently bumping his head into that of Antfrost. "Well well, it's a pleasure to see a new face around here!" he chuckled sweetly.

Antfrost nodded politely, "It's a pleasure to see you as well, bumblebelly." she responded, discretely pulling her head back.

teddy.
May 24th, 2020, 06:25 PM
Antfrost nodded politely, "It's a pleasure to see you as well, bumblebelly." she responded, discretely pulling her head back.

Bumblebelly chuckled softly as he laid besides her nest on the ground, playing a fee dandelion flowers besides her nest. "I'm here to help, you know." He said softly, touching his nose to her shoulder with a smile. "If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask!"

Quasar
May 24th, 2020, 06:42 PM
Bumblebelly chuckled softly as he laid besides her nest on the ground, playing a fee dandelion flowers besides her nest. "I'm here to help, you know." He said softly, touching his nose to her shoulder with a smile. "If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask!"

(i kind of imagine bumblebelly to have a country accent, lol)

antfrost slightly smiled back, "Thank you, bumblebelly. i really appreciate it" she mewed dipping her head to the tom. she jumped a bit when she felt one of the tiny kits inside her belly give a small kick. looking at her swollen belly, she realized just how little time she had until they would be born.

Willowfern
May 24th, 2020, 06:57 PM
Burrberry watched the cats in the nursery, she gave a small purr, soon she would have her kits and the nursery would be even more lively!

lucidense
May 24th, 2020, 06:58 PM
Frostkit could hear cats, but it was muffled and vague. He listened to the soft beat of his mothers heart, wriggling. Wa- wa see world. He continued pushing, he wanted to be let out. S-oft Mumble

kieryn
May 24th, 2020, 07:05 PM
Frostkit would slowly open her eyes as she adjusted to the new lighting and she would ask "is anyone there"

Quasar
May 24th, 2020, 07:09 PM
Frostkit could hear cats, but it was muffled and vague. He listened to the soft beat of his mothers heart, wriggling. Wa- wa see world. He continued pushing, he wanted to be let out. S-oft Mumble

antfrost shifted uncomfortably, a bit unnerved by all of the movement. "Bumblebelly, is it normal for an unborn kit to be this active?" she asked, trying to hide her discomfort.

S-oft

teddy.
May 24th, 2020, 07:22 PM
antfrost shifted uncomfortably, a bit unnerved by all of the movement. "Bumblebelly, is it normal for an unborn kit to be this active?" she asked, trying to hide her discomfort.

S-oft

Bumblebelly furrowed his brows at her question, thinking for a brief moment before nodding. "They grow restless close to the birthing time, if I remember correctly." Bumblebelly murmured softly, starting to groom Antfrosts stomach to help sooth the uncomfortable sensations.