PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

floofy
June 30th, 2021, 09:22 PM
floofy

Puddlekit paced back and forth, bored out of his mind. He wished his adoptive parents would wake up, but they were tired from their actual kit.

( oooo i like these options for text! )

Blossomcloud padded into the nursery, the golden sun was burning her black pelt, and she was eager to do something that was sheltered away from the sun. She wanted to go say hi to the kits and maybe play with them a bit! Her dark, blue eyes scanned the room, until she saw a bored kit.
"Hello there young kit!" she mewed walking over to the ball of fur.
she never usually goes into the nursery because she always has other clan duties to follow, like hunting for prey, or going on borders patrol. it was the same everyday, but Blossomcloud was just happy she is in such a great clan!
"Whats your name?" she asked with a joyful voice.

Rani
July 2nd, 2021, 06:33 AM
(Sorry this took a bit got sick unexpectedly) Rxmulus

Another day, another self imposed task but this time Snakeheart was doing it with a strong hidden thread of fear and burning anxiety hidden under his pelt. The young tom hadnt seen his mother in awhile and while that.... wasnt optimal but manageable. Foxblaze was a rather boltey cat who did what she wanted and wasnt always the best responsibility wise even if she was a good example for Snakeheart and a great mother. But they were at war.... and Snakeheart had a batch of young soft sibings still in the nursery that might need her, even if they were well weaned by now. Hopefully, maybe he was wrong! Maybe Mom was fine and just taking a break and not seeing him for a bit and the kittens knew where she was.... He'd check.

He'd check in a way that relaxed him and the kittens, making sure to not frighten them about the idea that they might be, for now, motherless. Like Snakeheart had felt at the tail end of his own kithood..... No nope time to do something fun and check in! It'd help his own anxiety besides.
"Helloooooooo? Is there anybody in there that I actually like that might want to see their older brother? Ive got a super fun activity for my fuzzy furred little kin that might want to learn warrior skills no other baby has?"
Coin toss on who'd respond first if at all, Honeykit had been kinda sick lately, Cloudedkit had an attitude, and Fidgetkit had the worst luck Snakeheart had ever seen. Still if a little sibling of his did turn up today was swimming lesson day.

furrensic
July 2nd, 2021, 09:33 AM
daisybird snoozed.

teddy.
July 2nd, 2021, 01:04 PM
(Sorry this took a bit got sick unexpectedly) Rxmulus

Another day, another self imposed task but this time Snakeheart was doing it with a strong hidden thread of fear and burning anxiety hidden under his pelt. The young tom hadnt seen his mother in awhile and while that.... wasnt optimal but manageable. Foxblaze was a rather boltey cat who did what she wanted and wasnt always the best responsibility wise even if she was a good example for Snakeheart and a great mother. But they were at war.... and Snakeheart had a batch of young soft sibings still in the nursery that might need her, even if they were well weaned by now. Hopefully, maybe he was wrong! Maybe Mom was fine and just taking a break and not seeing him for a bit and the kittens knew where she was.... He'd check.

He'd check in a way that relaxed him and the kittens, making sure to not frighten them about the idea that they might be, for now, motherless. Like Snakeheart had felt at the tail end of his own kithood..... No nope time to do something fun and check in! It'd help his own anxiety besides.
"Helloooooooo? Is there anybody in there that I actually like that might want to see their older brother? Ive got a super fun activity for my fuzzy furred little kin that might want to learn warrior skills no other baby has?"
Coin toss on who'd respond first if at all, Honeykit had been kinda sick lately, Cloudedkit had an attitude, and Fidgetkit had the worst luck Snakeheart had ever seen. Still if a little sibling of his did turn up today was swimming lesson day.

From the rustling reeds of the dens walls came the little fox-like kitten, tumbling forwards on rather wonky paws. Everything about him seemed... wonky. From a droopy left ear to overly large paws he would no doubt grow into. Either way, the wonky weirdo appeared at the sound of his brother. His big ol' brother! He had the slightest idea that Snakeheart was important but he was off in his daydream world, too closed off to even notice anything and everything.

Fidgetpaw stumbled over with a small squeak of surprise. "You gots any gifts?" He honked up at him, peering up with those big curious blue eyes and eagerness for everything and anything Snakeheart had to offer in this world.

Egasl
July 2nd, 2021, 03:35 PM
~Sunkit~

Sunkit stuck close to Milkkit as they padded back to the nursery. Milkkit had told her she can still be a warrior, she’d just have to work harder than anyone else! She felt mixed feelings about this, she’s mad she couldn’t be like anyone else, yet happy she could do it, maybe.

Sunkit thought for a moment before voicing her earlier thoughts, “What do I look like?” She’d never be able to understand any colors, but her thought she could try to understand shapes, “Do you think I’m a big enough cat to become a big strong warrior?” she bounce a little on her feet. She could tell Milkkit was a bit taller than her, but she’d never had anything to compare herself to.

As they entered the nursery Sunkit had cheered up a bit more and wanted to become a apprentice already!

// Hope it’s fine I moved it back here! Nostalgia\\

Lonely
July 2nd, 2021, 03:47 PM
Lionkit was tussling with his brother Fiercekit, when Fiercekit kicked him to hard. "Ow!" Lionkit squeaked. Fiercekit growled in a cute way, and backed off. "Do you give in to the great Fiercekit?" Fiercekit mewed in a deep voice. Lionkit just whimpered, his side hurting. "Leave me alone Fiercekit." Lionkit mewed, and stalked away. Fiercekit was a bit shooken. He was never without Lionkit. But determined to make his brother come crawling back to him, jelaous, Fiercekit went to look for another kit to play with.
(Both open for separate RP's)

Nixey
July 2nd, 2021, 03:59 PM
Lionkit was tussling with his brother Fiercekit, when Fiercekit kicked him to hard. "Ow!" Lionkit squeaked. Fiercekit growled in a cute way, and backed off. "Do you give in to the great Fiercekit?" Fiercekit mewed in a deep voice. Lionkit just whimpered, his side hurting. "Leave me alone Fiercekit." Lionkit mewed, and stalked away. Fiercekit was a bit shooken. He was never without Lionkit. But determined to make his brother come crawling back to him, jelaous, Fiercekit went to look for another kit to play with.
(Both open for separate RP's)

Reedkit sat with her paws tucked under herself, she had seen Lionkit stalk away from Fiercekit and though she had made a promise to herself not to stick her nose where it shouldn’t be, she stood up and padded after Lionkit. Her cream and brindled brown pelt rippled as she moved after Lionkit with gentle steps.

“Lionkit?” her voice was gentle, trying to catch up. “Lionkit, are you ok?” she had caught up by now, stepping just behind the kit.

Lonely
July 2nd, 2021, 04:13 PM
Reedkit sat with her paws tucked under herself, she had seen Lionkit stalk away from Fiercekit and though she had made a promise to herself not to stick her nose where it shouldn’t be, she stood up and padded after Lionkit. Her cream and brindled brown pelt rippled as she moved after Lionkit with gentle steps.

“Lionkit?” her voice was gentle, trying to catch up. “Lionkit, are you ok?” she had caught up by now, stepping just behind the kit.
"Yeah?" Lionkit mewed, his voice cracking, showing he had obviously been crying. "Yeah, I'm fine." He mewed, keeping his head down.

Nixey
July 2nd, 2021, 04:43 PM
"Yeah?" Lionkit mewed, his voice cracking, showing he had obviously been crying. "Yeah, I'm fine." He mewed, keeping his head down.

Reedkit took had padded to be at Lionkits side now, her gaze showing worry “what’s wrong?” mewing gently she lowered her head to be able to gaze at Lionkit.

Lonely
July 2nd, 2021, 06:13 PM
Reedkit took had padded to be at Lionkits side now, her gaze showing worry “what’s wrong?” mewing gently she lowered her head to be able to gaze at Lionkit.
"I said i'm fine." Lionkit mumbled, not wanting anyone to know he just fought with his beloved brother

Nixey
July 2nd, 2021, 06:18 PM
"I said i'm fine." Lionkit mumbled, not wanting anyone to know he just fought with his beloved brother

Twitching slightly she frowned before giving a soft nod. Though, she didn’t seem done with Lionkit, instead, staying by his side and being quiet. Sure, she wasn’t normally quiet, but she wanted to see if maybe just sitting with Lionkit could help make him feel better.

Nostalgia
July 2nd, 2021, 06:30 PM
~Sunkit~

Sunkit stuck close to Milkkit as they padded back to the nursery. Milkkit had told her she can still be a warrior, she’d just have to work harder than anyone else! She felt mixed feelings about this, she’s mad she couldn’t be like anyone else, yet happy she could do it, maybe.

Sunkit thought for a moment before voicing her earlier thoughts, “What do I look like?” She’d never be able to understand any colors, but her thought she could try to understand shapes, “Do you think I’m a big enough cat to become a big strong warrior?” she bounce a little on her feet. She could tell Milkkit was a bit taller than her, but she’d never had anything to compare herself to.

As they entered the nursery Sunkit had cheered up a bit more and wanted to become a apprentice already!

// Hope it’s fine I moved it back here! Nostalgia\\

Milkkit twitched his nose in relief as Sunkit seemed hopeful. When she asked about her appearance his eyes glazed over her quickly as he tried to formulate a sentence that would make sense to her. She was a pale shade of ginger with milky white eyes, a not so striking contrast to his own mostly cream colored pelt.

“You know the heat that you feel on your fur in the morning? Well imagine that warmth but during the evening, it’s a bit cooler, a not so harsh warmth. That’s what you look like, a lighter shade of warmth. But officially your a pale ginger.” Milkkit stated.

He let his tail dropped off her shoulders and he sat down near her, shuffling his paws excitedly.

“I would say that you can be a great warrior and we could even start some training now! I have lots of ideas how to get you started! First we have to train your smell so that eventually you can get around without me guiding you, we could turn it into a game of hide and seek. Plus it’ll be easy since you don’t have to close your eyes,” he purred laughing at his own joke.

(It’s perfect thanks!)

Lonely
July 2nd, 2021, 07:14 PM
Twitching slightly she frowned before giving a soft nod. Though, she didn’t seem done with Lionkit, instead, staying by his side and being quiet. Sure, she wasn’t normally quiet, but she wanted to see if maybe just sitting with Lionkit could help make him feel better.
Finally, realizing that the other kit wasn;t going to leave him alone, Lionkit sighed. "My brother just fought with me, verbally and physically." He mewed. "We've never fought like that before, we've always been very close." He muttered

Nixey
July 2nd, 2021, 07:16 PM
Finally, realizing that the other kit wasn;t going to leave him alone, Lionkit sighed. "My brother just fought with me, verbally and physically." He mewed. "We've never fought like that before, we've always been very close." He muttered

Reedkit blinked over at Lionkit, her gaze softening as she lets out a sigh “it’s normal for siblings to fight though and I’m sure Fiercekit didn’t mean to hurt you or your feelings.” hanging around the older cats had helped to give her mental age a bit of a boost. Blinking at Lionkit she let out a breath “I’m sure Fiercekit and you and still close, you just need to work it out.”.

Lonely
July 2nd, 2021, 07:19 PM
Reedkit blinked over at Lionkit, her gaze softening as she lets out a sigh “it’s normal for siblings to fight though and I’m sure Fiercekit didn’t mean to hurt you or your feelings.” hanging around the older cats had helped to give her mental age a bit of a boost. Blinking at Lionkit she let out a breath “I’m sure Fiercekit and you and still close, you just need to work it out.”.
"But I don't even know what he snapped at me for." Lionkit whimpered. (The kits are only 2 moons BTW)

Nixey
July 2nd, 2021, 07:23 PM
"But I don't even know what he snapped at me for." Lionkit whimpered. (The kits are only 2 moons BTW)
(Reedkit is 5 moons)
——
Reedkit leaned over and took in a light breath “well, you should talk with him, you’ll never know if you don’t ask.” pausing, she shuffled her paws lightly “but you shouldn’t talk angry.”.

Lonely
July 3rd, 2021, 06:24 AM
(Reedkit is 5 moons)
——
Reedkit leaned over and took in a light breath “well, you should talk with him, you’ll never know if you don’t ask.” pausing, she shuffled her paws lightly “but you shouldn’t talk angry.”.
"I think he just want's to leave me, and move on to his own life. We've never left eachothers sides in all of our adventures in the past 2 moons, but maybe he's done now..." lionkit sobbed

Egasl
July 3rd, 2021, 11:15 AM
Milkkit twitched his nose in relief as Sunkit seemed hopeful. When she asked about her appearance his eyes glazed over her quickly as he tried to formulate a sentence that would make sense to her. She was a pale shade of ginger with milky white eyes, a not so striking contrast to his own mostly cream colored pelt.

“You know the heat that you feel on your fur in the morning? Well imagine that warmth but during the evening, it’s a bit cooler, a not so harsh warmth. That’s what you look like, a lighter shade of warmth. But officially your a pale ginger.” Milkkit stated.

He let his tail dropped off her shoulders and he sat down near her, shuffling his paws excitedly.

“I would say that you can be a great warrior and we could even start some training now! I have lots of ideas how to get you started! First we have to train your smell so that eventually you can get around without me guiding you, we could turn it into a game of hide and seek. Plus it’ll be easy since you don’t have to close your eyes,” he purred laughing at his own joke.

(It’s perfect thanks!)

~Sunkit~

Sunkit thought about the sun and how it had gently warmed her pelt. She purred at the thought. She wondered what Milkkit looked like, but he probably didn’t know either since he asked just hours ago. Sunkit knew that his fur was fluffy and soft though and that’s all she needed at the moment.

She thought about training to be the best warrior in Riverclan history. She couldn’t wait. She reached over and pawed at Milkkit’s side.

“I wanna be a warrior already, destroying all who get in my way.” She snap her jaws as if imagining a enemy’s neck being snapped by them. “You better hide, Milkkit, or else I’ll get you,” Sunkit purred playfully.

Nixey
July 3rd, 2021, 11:18 AM
"I think he just want's to leave me, and move on to his own life. We've never left eachothers sides in all of our adventures in the past 2 moons, but maybe he's done now..." lionkit sobbed

Reedkit blinked at Lionkit, sitting back up straight “that’s not true, siblings stick together!” mewing softly she spoke again “I know you’ll work it out Lionkit.”.

Lonely
July 3rd, 2021, 04:49 PM
Reedkit blinked at Lionkit, sitting back up straight “that’s not true, siblings stick together!” mewing softly she spoke again “I know you’ll work it out Lionkit.”.
Lionkit smiled at her. "Thank you Reedkit.'' He mewed

Nixey
July 3rd, 2021, 04:58 PM
Lionkit smiled at her. "Thank you Reedkit.'' He mewed

Reedkit purred lightly as she smiled back at Lionkit “of course Lionkit.” shifting her paws closer to herself she ticks her tail around them.

Nostalgia
July 4th, 2021, 12:28 AM
~Sunkit~

Sunkit thought about the sun and how it had gently warmed her pelt. She purred at the thought. She wondered what Milkkit looked like, but he probably didn’t know either since he asked just hours ago. Sunkit knew that his fur was fluffy and soft though and that’s all she needed at the moment.

She thought about training to be the best warrior in Riverclan history. She couldn’t wait. She reached over and pawed at Milkkit’s side.
“I wanna be a warrior already, destroying all who get in my way.” She snap her jaws as if imagining a enemy’s neck being snapped by them. “You better hide, Milkkit, or else I’ll get you,” Sunkit purred playfully.

Milkkit let put a squeak of excitement as he raced away to hide from Sunkit. He found a nook in the nursery behind some reeds and crouched down. The reeds where typically weaved into the nursery walls but the part he was hiding behind had fallen down and created a green curtain. He perked carefully through the plants at Sunkit.

“Okay Im ready! Go ahead and try to find me, remember to focus on the scents! If you need help yell cat and I’ll reply by saying mouse! That was my voice will guide you.”

Lonely
July 4th, 2021, 08:50 AM
Reedkit purred lightly as she smiled back at Lionkit “of course Lionkit.” shifting her paws closer to herself she ticks her tail around them.
"So..." Lionkit mewed, starting to feel a bit awkward now that the conversation was over

~Mothman~
July 4th, 2021, 11:13 AM
Puddlekit sighed as he halfheartedly batted a small ball of moss in the nursery. He was back, having gotten lost during a rainstorm, and it seemed as if nobody had noticed he was missing.

Quickpaw
July 4th, 2021, 11:19 AM
Puddlekit sighed as he halfheartedly batted a small ball of moss in the nursery. He was back, having gotten lost during a rainstorm, and it seemed as if nobody had noticed he was missing.

~Silverkit~

Silverkit lay down in his nest. Shadykit was out with Brookkit. Shinestone was watching them. Silverkit wanted to join them, but he was really tired. He didn't know why, but he was.
He looked around for a cat to talk to. His eyes rested on a kit who seemed sad. The kit was alone and tossing a moss ball back and forth. Silverkit took a deep breath before standing up and padding toward the kit.
"Hello," he introduced himself, "I'm Silverkit. What's your name?"
For some reason he was nervous. He didn't know why, but his stomach was flipping around. He had been told that when that happened, he was scared. Silverkit bit his lip.

~Lightningpaw~
July 4th, 2021, 01:02 PM
Eelkit sat outside the nursery bored. His sister was doing who knows what, and his father wasn't around, so he was bored. Looking around for a kit or another cat to play with, Eelkit spotted an apprentice. Padding over to them, he mewed: "Hi! Want to play with me?" He asked. ( Panda1440 )

Poprock
July 4th, 2021, 04:24 PM
Peril -Skyfall- Nostalgia
---
It had been a very big day! His eyes had opened, the sight of his mother being the first thing he saw. Woah! She was much bigger than him and his siblings! Speaking of which...
He reached a paw out again to bop the head of his sister. He could see Vinekit still wriggling around, her eyes still closed. Wake up! Its playtime! He thought, another bop to the top of her head.

Nostalgia
July 4th, 2021, 08:28 PM
Rockfall

Vinekit let put a squeak of discomfort as she felt something hit her head. Turning her head towards the scent of her sibling she took a deep breath in. Other than her mother she could tell that someone closer to her size was not to far away. She slowly opened her eyes and the light of the world flooded her vision. Jade green eyes met her brothers forest green and for a second she was confused at what she was looking. She blinked a few times as she registered the image of her brother. She reached forward and took a small sniff.

Testing her vocab she tried to let out a small “hi” but it came out as just an “I.” She frowned and tried again this time formulating a full “Hello.”

WhitetailCat
July 5th, 2021, 01:24 AM
Hello, I'm white kit. I am a white she cat with green eyes and a bushy tail. My parents were River clan but my mother abandoned me and my father kept me but died of anxiety and a broken heart. I will later become a warrior

im a cat
July 5th, 2021, 10:45 AM
Lightkit woke up next the her mother and looked around sleepily. She got up, trying not to wake anyone and sat down just inside the opening to the nursery and let her gaze flow over the other cats, smiling. "I'm so lucky to be born into this clan..." she whispered to her self.

Egasl
July 5th, 2021, 08:25 PM
Milkkit let put a squeak of excitement as he raced away to hide from Sunkit. He found a nook in the nursery behind some reeds and crouched down. The reeds where typically weaved into the nursery walls but the part he was hiding behind had fallen down and created a green curtain. He perked carefully through the plants at Sunkit.

“Okay Im ready! Go ahead and try to find me, remember to focus on the scents! If you need help yell cat and I’ll reply by saying mouse! That was my voice will guide you.”

~Sunkit~

Sunkit lifted her head in the air and sniffed, turning in circles slowly. She found scents of many cats but she was looking for one specifically, Milkkit’s scent. She caught a whiff of his scent and lowered her head to the ground and followed it slowly before running into something hard. She squeaked and jumped back. After she got her bearings she shuffled forward again and sniffed and mewed in delight,

“Milkkit! I found you!”

Nostalgia
July 5th, 2021, 08:51 PM
~Sunkit~

Sunkit lifted her head in the air and sniffed, turning in circles slowly. She found scents of many cats but she was looking for one specifically, Milkkit’s scent. She caught a whiff of his scent and lowered her head to the ground and followed it slowly before running into something hard. She squeaked and jumped back. After she got her bearings she shuffled forward again and sniffed and mewed in delight,

“Milkkit! I found you!”

Milkkit had watched as Sunkit tracked him down. The tiny molly had kept her nose to the ground and shuffled through rather slowly until he bumped right into him.

He let out a purr of pride and leaned down to give her head a congratulatory lick as she deduced that it was him.

“That was good! Let’s do it again but try to find me faster this time!”

With that he bonded away and sat down near the entrance. This was going to be more challenging as being near the entrance meant being near more scents. He expected Sunkit to get confused but he also kept his hopes up. This was their first training! They had lots of time to sharpen her nose.

~Mothman~
July 5th, 2021, 09:42 PM
~Silverkit~

Silverkit lay down in his nest. Shadykit was out with Brookkit. Shinestone was watching them. Silverkit wanted to join them, but he was really tired. He didn't know why, but he was.
He looked around for a cat to talk to. His eyes rested on a kit who seemed sad. The kit was alone and tossing a moss ball back and forth. Silverkit took a deep breath before standing up and padding toward the kit.
"Hello," he introduced himself, "I'm Silverkit. What's your name?"
For some reason he was nervous. He didn't know why, but his stomach was flipping around. He had been told that when that happened, he was scared. Silverkit bit his lip.
Puddlekit looked up from what he was doing when he heard the other kit meow.
"I'm... Puddlekit." His eyes were wide; he hadn't expected any cat to talk to him.

Nixey
July 6th, 2021, 10:18 AM
"So..." Lionkit mewed, starting to feel a bit awkward now that the conversation was over

Blinking softly over at Lionkit that young she takes in a light breath. Her paws shuffling along the bottom of the nursery “yes?”.

Egasl
July 6th, 2021, 10:33 AM
Milkkit had watched as Sunkit tracked him down. The tiny molly had kept her nose to the ground and shuffled through rather slowly until he bumped right into him.

He let out a purr of pride and leaned down to give her head a congratulatory lick as she deduced that it was him.

“That was good! Let’s do it again but try to find me faster this time!”

With that he bonded away and sat down near the entrance. This was going to be more challenging as being near the entrance meant being near more scents. He expected Sunkit to get confused but he also kept his hopes up. This was their first training! They had lots of time to sharpen her nose.

~Sunkit~

Sunkit lifted her nose once again and sniffed around in circles just as she had done last time. While she was spinning she accidentally tripped over a queens tail. She landed head first in the dirt.

“Sorry!” she squeaked once she got her bearings. She moved farther away from where most of the nests lay, which happened to be next to the entrance.

She sniffed the air once again and finally picked up the scent of her friend. She giggled and crept toward him and launched herself into the air where she presumed Milkkit’s back was.

“Found you!” she yelled as she was in the air.

Quickpaw
July 6th, 2021, 11:24 AM
Puddlekit looked up from what he was doing when he heard the other kit meow.
"I'm... Puddlekit." His eyes were wide; he hadn't expected any cat to talk to him.

~Silverkit~

Cool name," Silverkit told Puddlekit.
He shifted a bit, no knowing what to say next. If only I knew more about Puddlekit. Then we could have a real conversation. Maybe he has something to say?

~Mothman~
July 6th, 2021, 11:58 AM
~Silverkit~

Cool name," Silverkit told Puddlekit.
He shifted a bit, no knowing what to say next. If only I knew more about Puddlekit. Then we could have a real conversation. Maybe he has something to say?
“Who’re your parents?” asked Puddlekit. “Fern shade and Kestrelsplash are mine. I mean, adopted, but they’re the best I could ever ask for.”

poppy
July 6th, 2021, 12:21 PM
- im a cat

Goldenkit was sleeping next to his sister, when her paw shot out and caught him in the gut. He grunted, pushing Hollykit away. Then he spotted Lightkit, with her mother. He missed his mother. At least he had Hollykit. Morning Lightkit. He whispered, trying not to wake his littermate.

im a cat
July 6th, 2021, 12:27 PM
- im a cat

Goldenkit was sleeping next to his sister, when her paw shot out and caught him in the gut. He grunted, pushing Hollykit away. Then he spotted Lightkit, with her mother. He missed his mother. At least he had Hollykit. Morning Lightkit. He whispered, trying not to wake his littermate.

Lightkit turned to look at him. "Oh, hi, good morning to you to" she mewed, keeping her voice low. "I didn't wake you, did I?"

poppy
July 6th, 2021, 12:35 PM
- im a cat

He shook his head, giving his sister a look. You didn't wake me. His black and white sister covered her face with her paw, growling in her sleep. Goldenkit wondered, ruffling his ginger fur, if Lightkit had been born in the Clan. Where you born in RiverClan? That sounded very stupid and very random now that it was out of his mouth, and he blushed. I'm so weird sometimes.

im a cat
July 6th, 2021, 01:17 PM
- im a cat

He shook his head, giving his sister a look. You didn't wake me. His black and white sister covered her face with her paw, growling in her sleep. Goldenkit wondered, ruffling his ginger fur, if Lightkit had been born in the Clan. Where you born in RiverClan? That sounded very stupid and very random now that it was out of his mouth, and he blushed. I'm so weird sometimes.

Lightkit gave a warm smile, not noticing his blush. "Yes, and I wouldn't have it any other way!" she mewed and her smile faded a little "But my parents died" she pointed with her tail towards the cats beside her "She adopted me..." she laughed a little "and now I have six siblings..." she was silent for a while before shaking out her fur. "What about you?"

poppy
July 6th, 2021, 02:08 PM
- im a cat

Aw, her parents died too. Six siblings.. he could barely tolerate one! Goldenkit chuckled. That sounds like a very big family. He commented, flicking his tail at Hollykit. Our parents died too, at least I think. I haven't seen them for a while

im a cat
July 6th, 2021, 02:55 PM
- im a cat

Aw, her parents died too. Six siblings.. he could barely tolerate one! Goldenkit chuckled. That sounds like a very big family. He commented, flicking his tail at Hollykit. Our parents died too, at least I think. I haven't seen them for a while

A wave of sympathy flowed through Lightkit. "I'm sorry..." she mewed and placed her tail tip on his shoulder, her parents had died but she guessed it was better then not knowing where they were or if they where alive... She wondered if changing the subject was appropriate or not, would Goldenkit take offence if she suddenly started talking about the weather or did talking about their dead families make him uncomfortable...?

poppy
July 6th, 2021, 03:39 PM
- im a cat

Okay, now it was awkward. He smiled lightly, trying not to show how upset he still was about his parent's abandonment. Soooo, how long have you been in RiverClan? Me and Hollykit have been here about a moon and a half, I think.

im a cat
July 6th, 2021, 03:55 PM
- im a cat

Okay, now it was awkward. He smiled lightly, trying not to show how upset he still was about his parent's abandonment. Soooo, how long have you been in RiverClan? Me and Hollykit have been here about a moon and a half, I think.

"Fernstream says I'm four moons" she mewed and looked him up and down. "Just a moon and a half? You look older...". Lightkit realized she never hadn't ask him if he was born in Riverclan. Were you born here? she asked.

Quickpaw
July 6th, 2021, 04:29 PM
“Who’re your parents?” asked Puddlekit. “Fern shade and Kestrelsplash are mine. I mean, adopted, but they’re the best I could ever ask for.”

~Silverkit~

"Uh... Shinestone and... uh... Shinestone and... uh... uh... I don't know."

~Mothman~
July 6th, 2021, 04:58 PM
~Silverkit~

"Uh... Shinestone and... uh... Shinestone and... uh... uh... I don't know."
”Oh, that’s okay! I don’t know who my real parents are either!” Puddlekit said.

Lonely
July 6th, 2021, 05:03 PM
Blinking softly over at Lionkit that young she takes in a light breath. Her paws shuffling along the bottom of the nursery “yes?”.
"Uh, wanna play moss ball?" Lionkit mewed, getting up

Nixey
July 6th, 2021, 05:07 PM
"Uh, wanna play moss ball?" Lionkit mewed, getting up

~Reedkit~

Popping up Reedkit nodded, at first it seemed she couldn’t find her balance and almost went face first into the nursery floor because she didn’t take her time. Blinking at him she gives a nod “sure!” her voice was a light purr, seeming a bit excited to have someone to play with.

poppy
July 6th, 2021, 05:44 PM
"Fernstream says I'm four moons" she mewed and looked him up and down. "Just a moon and a half? You look older...". Lightkit realized she never hadn't ask him if he was born in Riverclan. Were you born here? she asked.
He shook his head. No, I was born outside of RiverClan. Me and June- I mean, me and Hollykit joined when we were 2 moons. Goldenkit smiled at his sister. We only had each other.

SiimplyHeron
July 6th, 2021, 08:02 PM
WhiteKit yawned, stretching out on the moss. “Anyone awake?” She meowed.

SiimplyHeron
July 6th, 2021, 08:05 PM
“Apparently not.” She glanced around.

SiimplyHeron
July 6th, 2021, 08:06 PM
WhiteKit padded out the nursery, walking into the clearing with curiosity.

Quickpaw
July 6th, 2021, 09:47 PM
”Oh, that’s okay! I don’t know who my real parents are either!” Puddlekit said.

~Silverkit~

Once again, Silverkit didn't say anything. Puddlekit felt so comfortable. Silverkit hated the fact that he didn't know who his father was-- although he wouldn't tell that to Shinestone or anyone, really. It was better that way.

Nostalgia
July 6th, 2021, 11:02 PM
~Sunkit~

Sunkit lifted her nose once again and sniffed around in circles just as she had done last time. While she was spinning she accidentally tripped over a queens tail. She landed head first in the dirt.

“Sorry!” she squeaked once she got her bearings. She moved farther away from where most of the nests lay, which happened to be next to the entrance.

She sniffed the air once again and finally picked up the scent of her friend. She giggled and crept toward him and launched herself into the air where she presumed Milkkit’s back was.

“Found you!” she yelled as she was in the air.

Milkkit stayed silent as he watched with amusement as Sunkit stalked up to him. When she was just about a whisker away she leaped, and to Milkkits surprise, actually managed to come straight for him. In his moment of wander he froze and Sunkit toppled onto him rolling them both onto the ground.

Milkkit burst out laughing and he gently pushed Sunkit off him.

“I guess there won’t be any issue with hiding!” He declared.

He crouched and he let put a playful hiss.

“Okay lets try battle fighting!”

He raised on his back legs and playfully batted at Sunkits ears.

im a cat
July 7th, 2021, 02:00 AM
He shook his head. No, I was born outside of RiverClan. Me and June- I mean, me and Hollykit joined when we were 2 moons. Goldenkit smiled at his sister. We only had each other.

"You have me!" Lightkit mewed before realizing how insensitive it must sound to imply that two kits that had barely talked could have the same bond as siblings. "and the clan... I just mean, you're not alone..." she mewed.

SiimplyHeron
July 7th, 2021, 02:05 AM
WhiteKit yawned. What’s with all this friendship stuff? She thought to herself as she rolled her eyes, flipping over on the moss.

SiimplyHeron
July 7th, 2021, 02:06 AM
“Just be quiet!” She hissed.

SiimplyHeron
July 7th, 2021, 02:07 AM
WhiteKit yawned again, curling into a ball on her moss. The other kits were finally asleep, so she closed her eyes. WhiteKit slowly fell asleep, the world fading away.

Lonely
July 7th, 2021, 05:34 AM
~Reedkit~

Popping up Reedkit nodded, at first it seemed she couldn’t find her balance and almost went face first into the nursery floor because she didn’t take her time. Blinking at him she gives a nod “sure!” her voice was a light purr, seeming a bit excited to have someone to play with.
Lionkit limped over and got some moss, balled it up, and tossed it over to Reedkit. She was a lot bigger than him, since he was a very small 2 moon old, and she was a 5 moon old, so he hoped she didn't throw too hard

_Riverblossom_
July 7th, 2021, 08:11 AM
"I haven't seen you around little kit." Sandflower said looking at the lonely kit. "Where is your mother?"

carmen
July 7th, 2021, 08:37 AM
OPEN

Bristletail padded swiftly into the nursery, not caring to look where she was going. Better to get this done sooner than later. Just because Kestrelstar had let them back in, did not mean she had came off with nothing. Tasked with feeding the queens for three days, this was Bristletail's last trip. Dropping a few trout and minnows on the ground, she looked around the nursery. It was oddly quiet. "Helllo?"

~Mothman~
July 7th, 2021, 09:24 AM
~Silverkit~

Once again, Silverkit didn't say anything. Puddlekit felt so comfortable. Silverkit hated the fact that he didn't know who his father was-- although he wouldn't tell that to Shinestone or anyone, really. It was better that way.
"So," asked Puddlekit. "What do you want to do?" He blinked his yellow eyes, his blue-gray fur glinting in the sunlight.

~Mothman~
July 7th, 2021, 09:26 AM
"I haven't seen you around little kit." Sandflower said looking at the lonely kit. "Where is your mother?"
"I don't know my real mother," answered Puddlekit. "But Fernshade's here." He gestured with his nose to where the queen was sleeping.

Quickpaw
July 7th, 2021, 10:01 AM
"So," asked Puddlekit. "What do you want to do?" He blinked his yellow eyes, his blue-gray fur glinting in the sunlight.

~Silverkit~

"I don't know," Silverkit confessed. "What do you want to do?"

Nixey
July 7th, 2021, 10:18 AM
Lionkit limped over and got some moss, balled it up, and tossed it over to Reedkit. She was a lot bigger than him, since he was a very small 2 moon old, and she was a 5 moon old, so he hoped she didn't throw too hard
~Reedkit~
Quite quickly, Reedkit noticed the differences in size between her and Lionkit. So, when tossing the moss ball back she was sure to use a gentle tap, not wanting to hurt him. Though, she was a bit worried about his limping.

Egasl
July 7th, 2021, 10:27 AM
Milkkit stayed silent as he watched with amusement as Sunkit stalked up to him. When she was just about a whisker away she leaped, and to Milkkits surprise, actually managed to come straight for him. In his moment of wander he froze and Sunkit toppled onto him rolling them both onto the ground.

Milkkit burst out laughing and he gently pushed Sunkit off him.

“I guess there won’t be any issue with hiding!” He declared.

He crouched and he let put a playful hiss.

“Okay lets try battle fighting!”

He raised on his back legs and playfully batted at Sunkits ears.

~Sunkit~

Sunkit flinched when his paws hit her ears. She was a bit more nervous about battle training, she found it hard to understand where Milkkit’s paws would be.

Sunkit stepped back and ducked her head from Milkkit’s paws. “Are we sure that’s safe?” Sunkit already knew she was a bit clumsy and didn’t want to get seriously hurt.

~Mothman~
July 7th, 2021, 01:16 PM
~Silverkit~

"I don't know," Silverkit confessed. "What do you want to do?"Puddlekit thought.
"Wanna play mossball?" he asked.

_Riverblossom_
July 7th, 2021, 02:30 PM
"I don't know my real mother," answered Puddlekit. "But Fernshade's here." He gestured with his nose to where the queen was sleeping.
"Oh I'm sorry for that.I never knew my mother either." Sandflower said a little sad.

~Mothman~
July 7th, 2021, 04:06 PM
"Oh I'm sorry for that.I never knew my mother either." Sandflower said a little sad."Really?" he asked. "I'm sorry."

_Riverblossom_
July 7th, 2021, 04:23 PM
"Really?" he asked. "I'm sorry."
"Don't be.I grew up with my dad.When I lost him I was lost.But than I found my mate and everything got a little better." Sandflower said to the little kit. "It may feel bad now for you but there the things will get better, you just have to give it time."

~Mothman~
July 7th, 2021, 06:57 PM
"Don't be.I grew up with my dad.When I lost him I was lost.But than I found my mate and everything got a little better." Sandflower said to the little kit. "It may feel bad now for you but there the things will get better, you just have to give it time."
“I’m not sad at all. Maybe they died a warriors death, protecting RiverClan,” said Puddlekit. “Anyway, Kestralsplash and Fernshade are the best!”

ChloeThePotato
July 7th, 2021, 07:12 PM
WhiteKit yawned again, curling into a ball on her moss. The other kits were finally asleep, so she closed her eyes. WhiteKit slowly fell asleep, the world fading away.
~Fishkit, the surprisingly mature she-kit~
Sheesh, this kit was annoying.

But hey, isn't that what all kits were?

Fishkit rolled her eyes and sniffled a giggle and took out a stick formation she'd been weaving. Willow branches were weaving through eachother, and it was really prickly. Fishkit had made it out of bordom, but that had come to good use.

Mewing goodbye to her other kit friends, Fishkit sprinkled some really cold water on the weaving, pulling it over Whitekit.

Holding the weaving with two paws, Fishkit dropped it on Whitekit, smirking slightly.

Even though she's mature, she likes to play tricks on cats. She's going to be dee most evil cat I have.

Nostalgia
July 7th, 2021, 11:37 PM
~Sunkit~

Sunkit flinched when his paws hit her ears. She was a bit more nervous about battle training, she found it hard to understand where Milkkit’s paws would be.

Sunkit stepped back and ducked her head from Milkkit’s paws. “Are we sure that’s safe?” Sunkit already knew she was a bit clumsy and didn’t want to get seriously hurt.

Milkkit went back to all fours as he considered Sunkits question. Perhaps his decision for battle training was a bit premature.

“Hmm I guess your right, sorry I got too excited,” he admitted.

He paused to look around the nursery. They could play more hiding games or maybe he could show her around the camp.

Deciding that the latter was the best idea he walked forwards and gently placed his tail over Sunkits shoulders.

“How about we do a walk camp so you get used to it?!”

Rani
July 8th, 2021, 03:18 AM
From the rustling reeds of the dens walls came the little fox-like kitten, tumbling forwards on rather wonky paws. Everything about him seemed... wonky. From a droopy left ear to overly large paws he would no doubt grow into. Either way, the wonky weirdo appeared at the sound of his brother. His big ol' brother! He had the slightest idea that Snakeheart was important but he was off in his daydream world, too closed off to even notice anything and everything.

Fidgetpaw stumbled over with a small squeak of surprise. "You gots any gifts?" He honked up at him, peering up with those big curious blue eyes and eagerness for everything and anything Snakeheart had to offer in this world.

With a wobble and a bit of a crash out from nowhere appeared Snakehearts most.... unique sibling. Honestly the medicine cat had never seen a more awkward kitten and he routinely came into contact with the kits that had a sense or two off, not even mentioning the early born cases that always seemed to be a disaster... Unlike them though Fidgetkit shared their offness he was surprisingly healthy happily bounding about and enjoying life in between the disasters even Snakeheart had heard about. That was a good thing and something the older sibling was so so thankful for, for all he struggled sometimes he could be happy. Maybe that'd chance when he finally figured out Foxblaze wasnt here, that something was wrong but...... No, the tom would make sure his little brother could have nothing but a happy kithood and if their mother was really gone the medicine cat would do his upmost to be there for the younger cats so it wouldnt matter.

A affectionate smile curled around his muzzle as the tiny cats honk and learned down grooming the kitten all over straightening his foxlike fur as much as possible eyes crinkling as he did. He loved this wonky little kit he really did purring out a little. "Well I dont have a physical gift with me on paw but if you really want one after Im sure I can find some catmint or pretty shells or rocks or something you want. Though I suppose my special plans for today could count as a gift." He hummed at that as though considering leaning down to 'secretly' whisper to the kit "You wanna learn how to swim? I bet with me teaching you you'll be the first, and best kit to swim in the entire nursery... Impress your future mentors so sooooooo much too~ And thats not even mentioning how you'll get to see out of the camp! What do you say Fidgetkit?"

He'd work Fidgetkit into things and have him happy before Snakeheart started quietly poking about their mom.

Lonely
July 8th, 2021, 07:18 AM
~Reedkit~
Quite quickly, Reedkit noticed the differences in size between her and Lionkit. So, when tossing the moss ball back she was sure to use a gentle tap, not wanting to hurt him. Though, she was a bit worried about his limping.
(His limping his from his birth defect, not his fight with his brother)
Lionkit caught it, and threw it back

Quickpaw
July 8th, 2021, 09:18 AM
Puddlekit thought.
"Wanna play mossball?" he asked.

~Silverkit~

"Sure!" Silverkit smiled. "Should I get some moss from my nest?"

~Mothman~
July 8th, 2021, 10:06 AM
~Silverkit~

"Sure!" Silverkit smiled. "Should I get some moss from my nest?"
“That’s a good idea,” said puddlekit, nodding

Nixey
July 8th, 2021, 10:43 AM
(His limping his from his birth defect, not his fight with his brother)
Lionkit caught it, and threw it back
~Reedkit~
Catching it as well, she tossed it back, this time the ball catching a bit of air. Taking in a soft breath she opened her jaws “how has your days been Lionkit?”.

(I guessed that, but since Reed doesn’t know she’s going to be a bit concerned for him.)

Lonely
July 8th, 2021, 12:07 PM
~Reedkit~
Catching it as well, she tossed it back, this time the ball catching a bit of air. Taking in a soft breath she opened her jaws “how has your days been Lionkit?”.

(I guessed that, but since Reed doesn’t know she’s going to be a bit concerned for him.)
(She should, its obvious, he has a crooked leg-)
Lionkit didn't hear her. He was looking at the clouds. (He also has ADHD)

Quickpaw
July 8th, 2021, 05:01 PM
“That’s a good idea,” said puddlekit, nodding

~Silverkit~

Silverkit ran over to his nest. He carefully tugged at a piece of the nest until it came off. After making sure that he hadn't woken his family, he ran back to Puddlekit with the moss in his mouth.
"You can do the ball-making part," he offered, "If you want."

~Mothman~
July 8th, 2021, 07:51 PM
~Silverkit~

Silverkit ran over to his nest. He carefully tugged at a piece of the nest until it came off. After making sure that he hadn't woken his family, he ran back to Puddlekit with the moss in his mouth.
"You can do the ball-making part," he offered, "If you want."
Puddlekit nodded, forming the moss into a ball and batting it toward his new friend.

Egasl
July 9th, 2021, 09:50 AM
Milkkit went back to all fours as he considered Sunkits question. Perhaps his decision for battle training was a bit premature.

“Hmm I guess your right, sorry I got too excited,” he admitted.

He paused to look around the nursery. They could play more hiding games or maybe he could show her around the camp.

Deciding that the latter was the best idea he walked forwards and gently placed his tail over Sunkits shoulders.

“How about we do a walk camp so you get used to it?!”

~ Sunkit ~

Sunkit squeaked with excitement. She wanted to smell and feel the warriors den! She was going to eventually sleep there eventually, maybe it even smelled as great as the medicine den!

“Lets go! Let’s go! Milkkit hurry up!” She yelled over her shoulder as she was already walking out of the nursery. She did a little jump out of excitement.

Quickpaw
July 9th, 2021, 01:03 PM
Puddlekit nodded, forming the moss into a ball and batting it toward his new friend.

~Silverkit~

Silverkit caught it and batted it to Puddlekit, making sure to be careful so that the ball wouldn't fall apart. Puddlekit was nice and Silverkit wanted to be friends. But, only if Puddlekit felt the same way. He did seem like he did, though.
"Do you have any littermates?" Silverkit asked, wanting to know more about the kit he was playing with.

Nixey
July 9th, 2021, 01:04 PM
(She should, its obvious, he has a crooked leg-)
Lionkit didn't hear her. He was looking at the clouds. (He also has ADHD)
~Reedkit~
It as amusing to see Lionkit starting off, pausing, she sat down and just seemed to quietly watch. Examining the kit.

~Mothman~
July 9th, 2021, 01:06 PM
~Silverkit~

Silverkit caught it and batted it to Puddlekit, making sure to be careful so that the ball wouldn't fall apart. Puddlekit was nice and Silverkit wanted to be friends. But, only if Puddlekit felt the same way. He did seem like he did, though.
"Do you have any littermates?" Silverkit asked, wanting to know more about the kit he was playing with.
“No,” he said, “ not really, unless you count Fernshade’s actual kits.”
His tail flicked as he readied himself to pounce on the ball. He leaped and… missed, falling on his face. “Ouch”.

Quickpaw
July 9th, 2021, 01:12 PM
“No,” he said, “ not really, unless you count Fernshade’s actual kits.”
His tail flicked as he readied himself to pounce on the ball. He leaped and… missed, falling on his face. “Ouch”.

~Silverkit~

"Are you okay?" Silverkit asked, running over to where Puddlekit was.
He was partly glad for the distraction from Silverkit's awkward question, but he also really hoped that Puddlekit wasn't hurt.

~Mothman~
July 9th, 2021, 01:13 PM
“I think so,” said Puddlekit, licking his paw and wiping it over his face. “Just hurts is all. That was really clumsy.”
He couldn’t help but purr.
Quickpaw

Quickpaw
July 9th, 2021, 01:17 PM
“I think so,” said Puddlekit, licking his paw and wiping it over his face. “Just hurts is all. That was really clumsy.”
He couldn’t help but purr.
Quickpaw

"So, you don't need to go to the medicine cat's den?" Silverkit couldn't tell. "Or you do?"

~Mothman~
July 9th, 2021, 01:19 PM
"So, you don't need to go to the medicine cat's den?" Silverkit couldn't tell. "Or you do?"
Puddlekit shook his head.
“I don’t think so, unless I’m bleeding. I’m not bleeding, am I?” He sounded worried.

Quickpaw
July 9th, 2021, 01:22 PM
Puddlekit shook his head.
“I don’t think so, unless I’m bleeding. I’m not bleeding, am I?” He sounded worried.

~Silverkit~

"Nope!" Silverkit announced. "You aren't. Do you want to keep playing? Or do you want to play something else? Or do you want to just talk? What do you want to do?"

~Mothman~
July 9th, 2021, 01:23 PM
~Silverkit~

"Nope!" Silverkit announced. "You aren't. Do you want to keep playing? Or do you want to play something else? Or do you want to just talk? What do you want to do?"
Puddlekit let out a sigh of relief.
“We can keep talking, if that’s alright. If you’re going to be my friend, I want to know more about you.”

Quickpaw
July 9th, 2021, 01:25 PM
Puddlekit let out a sigh of relief.
“We can keep talking, if that’s alright. If you’re going to be my friend, I want to know more about you.”

~Silverkit~

"Okay!" Silverkit's smile was wide. "You can start asking me questions."

~Mothman~
July 9th, 2021, 01:26 PM
~Silverkit~

"Okay!" Silverkit's smile was wide. "You can start asking me questions."
“How many litter mates do you have?” he asked, seconding to start with something simple.

SiimplyHeron
July 9th, 2021, 01:33 PM
WhiteKit yawned, water dripping off her fur. “Why the heck am I wet?” The cat rolled her eyes, leaving the den. Her black fur fluffed up as she shook the water off. “I can’t wait to become an apprentice..” The kit mumbled. Not like it was exciting anyways.

owl fur
July 9th, 2021, 01:36 PM
(How do you do the forum to join? I'm new to this stuff, so can anybody help me join RiverClan?))

SiimplyHeron
July 9th, 2021, 01:36 PM
She hissed at the other kits, fading away in the pouring rain. WhiteKit seemed as if they were exiting the camp. “Immature mousebrains…” She hissed under her breath.

Quickpaw
July 9th, 2021, 01:43 PM
“How many litter mates do you have?” he asked, seconding to start with something simple.

~Silverkit~

"Two," Silverkit mewed. "Shadykit and Brookkit."

~Mothman~
July 9th, 2021, 01:53 PM
~Silverkit~

"Two," Silverkit mewed. "Shadykit and Brookkit."
“Where are they?” asked Puddlekit, looking around

Quickpaw
July 9th, 2021, 01:57 PM
“Where are they?” asked Puddlekit, looking around

~Silverkit~

Silverkit pointed with his tail to where he had gotten the moss. "Over there."

~Mothman~
July 9th, 2021, 01:58 PM
~Silverkit~

Silverkit pointed with his tail to where he had gotten the moss. "Over there."
Piddlekit looked over at the other kits in the den. They looked a bit like Silverkit and a bit like the queen they were near. He figured that was their mother.

Quickpaw
July 9th, 2021, 01:59 PM
Piddlekit looked over at the other kits in the den. They looked a bit like Silverkit and a bit like the queen they were near. He figured that was their mother.

~Silverkit~

Silverkit followed Puddlekit's gaze and his eyes rested on the sleeping Brookkit. He smiled.

~Mothman~
July 9th, 2021, 02:04 PM
~Silverkit~

Silverkit followed Puddlekit's gaze and his eyes rested on the sleeping Brookkit. He smiled.
“Oh, I supposed I should let you know,” Puddlekit said suddenly. “I can only see out of one eye.”

Quickpaw
July 9th, 2021, 02:09 PM
~Silverkit~

Ashnose
{Puddlekit}

Silverkit had no idea how to react. He hadn't even noticed Puddlekit's half-blindness. Not that it would affect their friendship or anything. He wanted to ask what had happened, but he didn't.

~Mothman~
July 9th, 2021, 03:47 PM
~Silverkit~

Ashnose
{Puddlekit}

Silverkit had no idea how to react. He hadn't even noticed Puddlekit's half-blindness. Not that it would affect their friendship or anything. He wanted to ask what had happened, but he didn't.
Puddlekit noticed the other kits curiosity. He shook his head. “I was born like this. Nothing happened.”

Quickpaw
July 9th, 2021, 03:54 PM
~Silverkit~

Ashnose | {Puddlekit}

"Oh, okay, Silverkit meowed, and then after a moment of hesitation he added, "Does it... does it ever bother you at all?"

~Mothman~
July 9th, 2021, 04:04 PM
~Silverkit~

Ashnose | {Puddlekit}

"Oh, okay, Silverkit meowed, and then after a moment of hesitation he added, "Does it... does it ever bother you at all?"
“It did at first!” Puddlekit purred remembering. “I would but into everything on my right side because I couldn’t see! It wasn’t funny then, and I didn’t know what was wrong. I thought everyone was like me until the medicine cat told me I was half blind.”

ChloeThePotato
July 9th, 2021, 10:11 PM
She hissed at the other kits, fading away in the pouring rain. WhiteKit seemed as if they were exiting the camp. “Immature mousebrains…” She hissed under her breath.
Noticing the soaked kit, Fishkit sniffled a laugh, "Hi, do you need some help getting dry?" Fishkit mewed slyly, tipping her nose towards the kit.

(Next time, click the quote button on the corner of the post)

teddy.
July 10th, 2021, 03:12 AM
With a wobble and a bit of a crash out from nowhere appeared Snakehearts most.... unique sibling. Honestly the medicine cat had never seen a more awkward kitten and he routinely came into contact with the kits that had a sense or two off, not even mentioning the early born cases that always seemed to be a disaster... Unlike them though Fidgetkit shared their offness he was surprisingly healthy happily bounding about and enjoying life in between the disasters even Snakeheart had heard about. That was a good thing and something the older sibling was so so thankful for, for all he struggled sometimes he could be happy. Maybe that'd chance when he finally figured out Foxblaze wasnt here, that something was wrong but...... No, the tom would make sure his little brother could have nothing but a happy kithood and if their mother was really gone the medicine cat would do his upmost to be there for the younger cats so it wouldnt matter.

A affectionate smile curled around his muzzle as the tiny cats honk and learned down grooming the kitten all over straightening his foxlike fur as much as possible eyes crinkling as he did. He loved this wonky little kit he really did purring out a little. "Well I dont have a physical gift with me on paw but if you really want one after Im sure I can find some catmint or pretty shells or rocks or something you want. Though I suppose my special plans for today could count as a gift." He hummed at that as though considering leaning down to 'secretly' whisper to the kit "You wanna learn how to swim? I bet with me teaching you you'll be the first, and best kit to swim in the entire nursery... Impress your future mentors so sooooooo much too~ And thats not even mentioning how you'll get to see out of the camp! What do you say Fidgetkit?"

He'd work Fidgetkit into things and have him happy before Snakeheart started quietly poking about their mom.

Big round eyes widened to an almost impossible size, the softness of kitten-blessed blue still touched those orbs, a ring of teal that was slowly disappearing as it was engulfed by his adult colour of forest green. Either way, they seemed to stare into Snakes soul with disbelief.

"SWIMMING!" He gushed through a hushed shout. Instantly he was back up on those wonky paws, dancing about om the spot in some sort of... horse-like trot. "Yes yes yes, yes, yes yes yes!"

Fidgetkit was already out the nursery door, his tiny triangular tail held high with pride. He wouldn't spend the day on his own for once! Wasn't that exciting? "Come on Snakeheart! We gots a forest to go see!" He kept his voice low in a giggly whisper. Not a single moment did his paws stay still; big white mittens began to knead into the sandyground with each moment he stood still. It took everything in his power just to not... ZOOM out the camp.

Lonely
July 10th, 2021, 06:52 AM
~Reedkit~
It as amusing to see Lionkit starting off, pausing, she sat down and just seemed to quietly watch. Examining the kit.
"Look at that cloud, it, it looks like a tree." Lionkit mewed to her, flicking his tail at an odd-shaped cloud

Nixey
July 10th, 2021, 08:23 AM
"Look at that cloud, it, it looks like a tree." Lionkit mewed to her, flicking his tail at an odd-shaped cloud
~Reedkit~
Padding over to stand beside him she blinked up towards where he was showing. Nodding, she let out a purr of agreement “suppose you’re right.”

Quickpaw
July 10th, 2021, 09:01 AM
~Silverkit~

Ashnose | {Puddlekit}

Silverkit smiled. At first, he had been careful about what he meowed, but now he realized that Puddlekit wasn't too easily hurt by words.

Lonely
July 10th, 2021, 09:06 AM
~Reedkit~
Padding over to stand beside him she blinked up towards where he was showing. Nodding, she let out a purr of agreement “suppose you’re right.”
Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Lionkit looked around for the mossball again. "What were we doing again?" He asked

Nixey
July 12th, 2021, 05:32 PM
~Reedkit~
After hurrying in behind Bravekit, Reedkit seems to take in a light breath. Though, when the screaming started, she had scampered over to Bravekit. They may not know each other too well, but Reedkit had circled around xem before hiding behind xem.

She hated the screaming, it caused her ears to ache. Had Kestrelstar really gone mad?
distant cry in the woods

flat._.chair
July 12th, 2021, 05:38 PM
~Reedkit~
After hurrying in behind Bravekit, Reedkit seems to take in a light breath. Though, when the screaming started, she had scampered over to Bravekit. They may not know each other too well, but Reedkit had circled around him before hiding behind him.

She hated the screaming, it caused her ears to ache. Had Kestrelstar really gone mad?
distant cry in the woods
bravekit
bravekit sat beside reedkit, placing xyr tail on her back comfortingly. “it’s ok reedkit, i’ll all go quiet soon, and i’ll stick with you” bravekit mewed, nudging her softly. “it’ll be alright”

Nixey
July 12th, 2021, 05:45 PM
bravekit
bravekit sat beside reedkit, placing xyr tail on her back comfortingly. “it’s ok reedkit, i’ll all go quiet soon, and i’ll stick with you” bravekit mewed, nudging her softly. “it’ll be alright”
~Reedkit~
Feeling Bravekits tail rest along her back, she blinked up at xem. Taking in a soft breath, she pushed herself up and sat down. Curling her tail around her paws, she turned to look at Bravekit.

She was grateful to this kit, letting out a soft purr. Sighing, she gave her small head a shake “everycat just..seems to be going insane,” terror sat in her gaze. Opening her jaws for a moment to speak again she sighed “I’m sorry you had to come at this time, Kestrelstar usually isn’t like this..” she may not have been aware of everything, but she saw the change in Kestrelstar.

flat._.chair
July 12th, 2021, 05:53 PM
~Reedkit~
Feeling Bravekits tail rest along her back, she blinked up at xem. Taking in a soft breath, she pushed herself up and sat down. Curling her tail around her paws, she turned to look at Bravekit.

She was grateful to this kit, letting out a soft purr. Sighing, she gave her small head a shake “everycat just..seems to be going insane,” terror sat in her gaze. Opening her jaws for a moment to speak again she sighed “I’m sorry you had to come at this time, Kestrelstar usually isn’t like this..” she may not have been aware of everything, but she saw the change in Kestrelstar.

bravekit
xe nodded xyr head in agreement that everyone was going insane. “i always knew kestrelstar had a bit of anger issues, my name was blurry kit but they snapped at me for tryna speak and gave me the name brave kit” xe sighed, remembering how hostile the riverclan leader could be. “it won’t be far till blood is shed by the cat who owns the same clan roots, but no one will harm you on my watch!”

Nixey
July 12th, 2021, 06:03 PM
bravekit
xe nodded xyr head in agreement that everyone was going insane. “i always knew kestrelstar had a bit of anger issues, my name was blurry kit but they snapped at me for tryna speak and gave me the name brave kit” xe sighed, remembering how hostile the riverclan leader could be. “it won’t be far till blood is shed by the cat who owns the same clan roots, but no one will harm you on my watch!”

~Reedkit~
Blinking softly, she hadn’t expected Bravekit to say that. Thinking for a moment before leaning over and pressing her forehead into Bravekits furry side.

“Thank you, Bravekit, I won’t let anyone harm you either,” her words were spoke with another light purr. She couldn’t believe she was starting to relax, even with the screaming still happening “and Blurrykit sounds like a great name.”

flat._.chair
July 12th, 2021, 06:14 PM
~Reedkit~
Blinking softly, she hadn’t expected Bravekit to say that. Thinking for a moment before leaning over and pressing her forehead into Bravekits furry side.

“Thank you, Bravekit, I won’t let anyone harm you either,” her words were spoke with another light purr. She couldn’t believe she was starting to relax, even with the screaming still happening “and Blurrykit sounds like a great name.”
blurrykit

“thank you for the name compliment, but i think bravekit suits me better” xe paused, realizing xe had nothing else to say and glared outside of the nursery, frowning at the fighting cats.

Nixey
July 12th, 2021, 06:23 PM
blurrykit

“thank you for the name compliment, but i think bravekit suits me better” xe paused, realizing xe had nothing else to say and glared outside of the nursery, frowning at the fighting cats.
~Reedkit~
Closing her mouth, she turned to look out to the fighting cats. She was still quite scared but she felt a bit more relaxed with her new..friend?

Shaking her head softly, she let out a mew “this is just going to cause more fighting..what happens when Thunderclan starts finding their cats dead on their border?” shivering lightly, the outcome of that installed more fear into her.

flat._.chair
July 12th, 2021, 06:33 PM
~Reedkit~
Closing her mouth, she turned to look out to the fighting cats. She was still quite scared but she felt a bit more relaxed with her new..friend?

Shaking her head softly, she let out a mew “this is just going to cause more fighting..what happens when Thunderclan starts finding their cats dead on their border?” shivering lightly, the outcome of that installed more fear into her.
bravekit

“war” xe mewed, shuddering. “long, cold war” xe sighed this time- xe knew xe could not comfort xyr new friend anymore, but would do xyr best. “promise me you’ll never leave me, ok reedkit?” xe mewed, this time with a stern yet non-hostile glance

Nixey
July 12th, 2021, 06:40 PM
bravekit

“war” xe mewed, shuddering. “long, cold war” xe sighed this time- xe knew xe could not comfort xyr new friend anymore, but would do xyr best. “promise me you’ll never leave me, ok reedkit?” xe mewed, this time with a stern yet non-hostile glance
~Reedkit~
’war..’ Bravekits words echoed in her mind ‘long, Cold War’. Turning her head to look at Bravekit, her muzzle twisted ”even some of the older cats are scared..” she had observed this quite quickly, which only caused more worry to cloud her mind.

Blinking softly at Bravekits words, she sucked in a light breath. Pressing against xer side, Reedkit nodded lightly “I promise.”

flat._.chair
July 12th, 2021, 06:52 PM
~Reedkit~
’war..’ Bravekits words echoed in her mind ‘long, Cold War’. Turning her head to look at Bravekit, her muzzle twisted ”even some of the older cats are scared..” she had observed this quite quickly, which only caused more worry to cloud her mind.

Blinking softly at Bravekits words, she sucked in a light breath. Pressing against xer side, Reedkit nodded lightly “I promise.”
bravekit

bravekit sighed, then let out a light laugh. “i’m not the best at comforting others clearly—“ bravekit paused “—and thank you”

Nixey
July 12th, 2021, 06:55 PM
bravekit

bravekit sighed, then let out a light laugh. “i’m not the best at comforting others clearly—“ bravekit paused “—and thank you”
~Reedkit~
Smiling, she blinked at Bravekit “I dunno, I think your alright at it,” purring softly, she nodded “and your welcome,”. The little shecat needed cats she could rely on and if Bravekit was willing, she’d happily let xem be one.

Tiabirb
July 12th, 2021, 08:22 PM
She had picked a great time to come back.

Fireflower listened from within the nursery, resting as she nursed her three kits, curled against the curve of her belly. The remains of her supper lay next to her paws as she stared out of the den and into the conglomeration of felines staring up at Kestrelstar. War was coming. A lot sooner than Fireflower had hoped to see. But it was indeed coming. Another death. Another life cut abruptly short. And by ThunderClan's own doing.

"We certainly came back at a wonderful time, kits," Fireflower sighed wearily as she glanced down at her precious kits. Emberkit, Acornkit and Gingerkit. "But never fear. Mother will protect you, she will always protect you." At least she hoped. With how dangerous the Clans had gotten, her anxieties kept her awake at night. At least...in that old twoleg den she had been safe. alone with her kits, but safe. Away from the hostilities and death that seemed to surround her clanmates like a sickly collar around their throats.

Closing her eyes, Fireflower tried to drown out the voices outside, curling her tail over her kits and flattening her ears. Where was Ottersplash...?
Ziera

//as promised, a starter for fire and otter <3

flat._.chair
July 13th, 2021, 09:46 AM
~Reedkit~
Smiling, she blinked at Bravekit “I dunno, I think your alright at it,” purring softly, she nodded “and your welcome,”. The little shecat needed cats she could rely on and if Bravekit was willing, she’d happily let xem be one.
bravekit

bravekit dropped xyr head onto xyr paws. i really wish i hadn’t come now. “it’s just like i said, blood is shed by the cats who own the same clan roots” xe mewed. bravekit had seen the leader kill quietclaw, and was still petrified. xe closed there eyes. “has starclan left us?” xe mewed quietly, xyr voice shaking with fear.

Nixey
July 13th, 2021, 09:57 AM
bravekit

bravekit dropped xyr head onto xyr paws. i really wish i hadn’t come now. “it’s just like i said, blood is shed by the cats who own the same clan roots” xe mewed. bravekit had seen the leader kill quietclaw, and was still petrified. xe closed there eyes. “has starclan left us?” xe mewed quietly, xyr voice shaking with fear.
~Reedkit~
A pit sat in her stomach as she watched the blood seep from Quietclaw. She hadn’t expected this, not so soon. Now, her thoughts were brought to herself and Bravekit, what would Kestrelstar do if he found out they weren’t agreeing? Surely he wouldn’t throw out or kill a pair of Riverclan kits..right?

Hearing Bravekits words, Reedkit turned her head to look at xem. Scooting closer, she pressed her side against Bravekit’s before placing her tail along xer back. Sighing softly, she gave a shake of her head “Starclan wouldn’t leave us..” she wasn’t sure of her words, it definitely seemed like that time had come.

flat._.chair
July 13th, 2021, 12:03 PM
~Reedkit~
A pit sat in her stomach as she watched the blood seep from Quietclaw. She hadn’t expected this, not so soon. Now, her thoughts were brought to herself and Bravekit, what would Kestrelstar do if he found out they weren’t agreeing? Surely he wouldn’t throw out or kill a pair of Riverclan kits..right?

Hearing Bravekits words, Reedkit turned her head to look at xem. Scooting closer, she pressed her side against Bravekit’s before placing her tail along xer back. Sighing softly, she gave a shake of her head “Starclan wouldn’t leave us..” she wasn’t sure of her words, it definitely seemed like that time had come.
bravekit

bravekit sighed, nudging the shekit. “quietclaw will be happier in starclan” happy to not see kestrealstar . bravekit had to admit, xe was afraid. will i die? will reedkit die? will we both die? xe shook xyr head. no no no, we’ll be fine. but how could i be sure?.. “just close your eyes, didn’t look at quietclaw” mewed bravekit.

Nixey
July 13th, 2021, 12:12 PM
bravekit

bravekit sighed, nudging the shekit. “quietclaw will be happier in starclan” happy to not see kestrealstar . bravekit had to admit, xe was afraid. will i die? will reedkit die? will we both die? xe shook xyr head. no no no, we’ll be fine. but how could i be sure?.. “just close your eyes, didn’t look at quietclaw” mewed bravekit.
~Reedkit~
Nodding, she silently agreed with Bravekit. Quietclaw would be happier in Starclan, safer too, she may not have known the warrior well but knowing he’d be safe made her feel a bit better. Though, when Bravekit prompted for Reedkit to close her eyes, the she turned her head to look at xem. The impending doom she felt was unmistakable.

After a moment or so, she did listen to the kit as her side. Her blue-green gaze no longer shimmering in the dim nursery. Opening her jaws, she spoke again with a soft sigh “what’ll we do?” she knew they wouldn’t be allowed to fight, Reedkit didn’t want to fight, but it wouldn’t be long before the two became apprentices ‘what then?’ silently asking herself that, she went to rest her head on her paws ‘I don’t want to kill in cold blood..but if all this is still happening when we’re apprentices and we have to go to the borders..’.

flat._.chair
July 13th, 2021, 12:20 PM
~Reedkit~
Nodding, she silently agreed with Bravekit. Quietclaw would be happier in Starclan, safer too, she may not have known the warrior well but knowing he’d be safe made her feel a bit better. Though, when Bravekit prompted for Reedkit to close her eyes, the she turned her head to look at xem. The impending doom she felt was unmistakable.

After a moment or so, she did listen to the kit as her side. Her blue-green gaze no longer shimmering in the dim nursery. Opening her jaws, she spoke again with a soft sigh “what’ll we do?” she knew they wouldn’t be allowed to fight, Reedkit didn’t want to fight, but it wouldn’t be long before the two became apprentices ‘what then?’ silently asking herself that, she went to rest her head on her paws ‘I don’t want to kill in cold blood..but if all this is still happening when we’re apprentices and we have to go to the borders..’.
bravekit

bravekit didn’t respond, xe couldn’t. only one more moon.. then we can leave the clan for a break. not to leave. unless.. no, reedkit was born here, her loyalties lay here. but do mines? bravekit, shook his head, xe just gave reedkit a comforting nudge instead of speaking.

Nixey
July 13th, 2021, 12:26 PM
bravekit

bravekit didn’t respond, xe couldn’t. only one more moon.. then we can leave the clan for a break. not to leave. unless.. no, reedkit was born here, her loyalties lay here. but do mines? bravekit, shook his head, xe just gave reedkit a comforting nudge instead of speaking.
~Reedkit~
Finally, she settled into a laying position on her belly. She wouldn’t be sleeping anytime soon, but perhaps it may help to calm her. Feeling Bravekit nudge her, she brought her gaze up to look at xem.

Sighing softly, she began to think about the fact that hopefully soon, this would all be over. That eventually, everything could go back to normal, no more wars, the feeling of dread, or having to pretend not to have a care in the world. Her fur laid flat as the trembling had stopped, the yelling having died down, she knew how tense the atmosphere would be in the clan now and that scared her as well.

flat._.chair
July 13th, 2021, 03:27 PM
Swiftstripe
bravekit

bravekit padded to the edge of the nursery, to where xe had hid a moss ball earlier. “why don’t we get our mins off all this drama” xe mewed, grabbing the moss ball and sitting beside her, rolling the mossball to her paws.

Nixey
July 13th, 2021, 03:33 PM
~Reedkit~
For a moment, she thought about rejecting the offer to play. Remembering the fact that she was still considered a kit plus Bravekit was trying to help her feel better, Reedkit brought herself to her paws again.

Gently, she rolled the mossball back. Having been playing with younger kits than herself not too long ago, she was unsure of how hard she should roll it.

distant cry in the woods

flat._.chair
July 13th, 2021, 03:42 PM
Swiftstrike
bravekit

bravekit rolled the mossball, the mossball hit the wall, and bounced out the nursery. bravekit raised to xyr paws, then stopped. “nevermind then. maybe kestrelstar will trip on it and knock some sense into them” bravekit paused. “you can take that the rude way or joking way, but i meant that in a joking way.” bravekit mewed.

Nixey
July 13th, 2021, 03:49 PM
~Reedkit~
A laugh came from the small she, blinking her eyes at Bravekit. She had watched as the mossball rolled out and now padded over to be by her friend again. Purring lightly, she gave a nod “maybe,”. She most certainly took it as a joke.

distant cry in the woods

flat._.chair
July 14th, 2021, 02:12 PM
bravekit

bravekit had curled in the corner of the nursery. the dim afternoon sky letting out beams of sun that slipt through the nursery’s entrance and made light stripes on the floor; but bravekit had no interest in the shadows xe was tired, if anything xe had been up for days. the riverclan warriors death still scared xem-would kestrelstar dare killing a kit too? bravekit wasnt clan born, that only made them worry more. xe let xyr head fall, xyr eyes drifting closed.

furrensic
July 14th, 2021, 02:35 PM
open //

➸ daisybird

the tabby hadn't gone to the meeting herself, but gossip travels 'round fast in the clans. kestrelstar-- he had ordered warriors and apprentices, anyone that went to the borders to kill thunderclanners on sight. she didn't like thunderclan, she didn't like any of the clans really, but it seemed kestrelstar was making more and more bad decisions by the day. playing with fire, the queen thought with a sigh.

waging war on other clans would never work, and with the way kestrelstar was going about it, things would never get better. she had heard he even killed a cat and exiled a few others! (she wasn't focused on the exiling part, much more focused on the murder part.) bless all the kits souls, she was sure at least one or two of them got too curious and stayed around only to watch a clanmate be killed.

daisybird wasn't sure what she would do if she found out hawkkit, greykit, or flintkit was exposed to that. she let out a groan, letting her tail wrap around her as she curled in her nest.

Maplebriar
July 15th, 2021, 02:06 AM
finnzel;

Greykit had been outside the nursery, spying on all the cats moving around. He more liked to observe over actually going out and talking to other cats. Hawkkit often tried to get him to go out,but he always stayed close to the den.

The tom-kit stood up after a while and moved back into the nursery. He saw his mother over in the nest. He grew excited and ran over to her. "I saw a cat come into camp with a fish. It was huge mama." He meowed.

It was. It was bigger than him. Greykit sat down in front of his mother with a loud purr. He loved it in here more than he did anywhere in camp. Everything was far more big for his liking.

furrensic
July 15th, 2021, 02:41 AM
Maplebriar //

➸ daisybird

a small call of her name made her look to the kit calling her, smiling widely when she saw greykit bounding towards her. her tail flickered to the side, offering enough space for greykit to hop up in the nest if he wanted to. "oh yes, I'm sure you did! once you become an apprentice, you'll be catching big fish just like the one you saw." she purred, her sons appearance shaking her previous worries away. her kits were what reminded her that there were still good things.

but what if something happened to them?

she frowned, raising a paw and resting it on greykits head for a few moments. "listen, greykit, i want you and your siblings to stay away from kestrelstar, alright?" a mothers instinct to protect her kits - it was normal, she supposed, but it was a bit overwhelming. "he's in a very bad mood, okay? so try to stay away from him." kestrelstar had killed a clanmate and exiled others, she didn't bother learning the reasons. if he'd go as far as to kill a clanmate, a warrior, she wasn't sure what his limits were.

Maplebriar
July 15th, 2021, 03:15 AM
finnzel;

Greykit couldn't wait for that to happen. Or could he? Yeah he could wait. He didn't want to rush his life. He liked it better now as a kit. Older Riverclan cats kind of scared him. "Really? One day I'll catch you that big of a fish!" He meowed. And when he did it was going to be way bigger than the one he just saw.

He hadn't noticed Kestrelstar go off his rocker, so he had no clue.

Greykit listened closely to his mother. Kestrelstar sounded scary. He would try his best to avoid him. All cats seemed to be in a bad mood to him. "Okay stay away from leader. I think I can do that. Outside the nursery is pretty scary." He responded.

Poprock
July 16th, 2021, 05:39 PM
Firekit snoozed, not yet ready to explore the world yet.

_Riverblossom_
July 17th, 2021, 09:30 AM
“I’m not sad at all. Maybe they died a warriors death, protecting RiverClan,” said Puddlekit. “Anyway, Kestralsplash and Fernshade are the best!”
"I bet they did.And your right they are the best Kestrelstar saved me and my kits by finding me in the forest." She said smiling.

~Mothman~
July 17th, 2021, 12:30 PM
"I bet they did.And your right they are the best Kestrelstar saved me and my kits by finding me in the forest." She said smiling.
That was nice of him, said Puddlekit. I’m going to be leader one day! I’m going to be the best Clan leader ever! He hopped around excitedly.

dino.
July 19th, 2021, 02:04 PM
// Open!

>Shatteredkit<
Weh.

Wehhhh.

Weh.

Boredom. His old enemy.

Shatteredkit rolled over on his back with his paws facing the den roof, as he gnawed on a stray branch that poked out of the nursery wall. He was itching for something to do but had no idea what that would be. Maybe he'd just wait for someone to come along and then he could whack them with a branch. That would be fun.

~Kitty~
July 19th, 2021, 02:09 PM
Maple kit snatched the stick out of shattered kits paws. She slowly friend to break the stick. Papaya

dino.
July 19th, 2021, 02:14 PM
Maple kit snatched the stick out of shattered kits paws. She slowly friend to break the stick. Papaya
>Shatteredkit<
The black and white tom immediately shot up, bristling indignantly. "HEY!" he shouted. "THAT'S MINE, GIVE IT BACK." He lunged for her, teeth bared, and tried to snatch the stick back from her. No, no, no, this just wasn't fair! It was HIS branch, he found it first!

~Kitty~
July 19th, 2021, 02:35 PM
Papaya
“You want the stick, then have it!” Maplekit mewed. Slowly, she snapped the stick into 3 pieces and pushed them to Statteredkit. “Happy?”
(Sorry, Maplekit is going to be mean, she is based in Mapleshade!)

dino.
July 19th, 2021, 03:19 PM
Papaya
“You want the stick, then have it!” Maplekit mewed. Slowly, she snapped the stick into 3 pieces and pushed them to Statteredkit. “Happy?”
(Sorry, Maplekit is going to be mean, she is based in Mapleshade!)
// all good, no worries! 100% enjoying this haha

>Shatteredkit<
He skidded to a stop with a dramatic gasp, clearly deeply, DEEPLY hurt by the scene unfolding in front of him. Sure, he'd only had the branch for a few minutes, but he loved it! He loved his branch! And now it was dead!

"You- you-" he sputtered indignantly, and then continued with, "you DEMON. EVIL SPIRIT MURDERER OF STICKS. YOU SHALL PAY WITH YOUR LIFE FOR YOUR TRANSGRESSION HERE TODAY!"

~Kitty~
July 19th, 2021, 03:25 PM
// all good, no worries! 100% enjoying this haha

>Shatteredkit<
He skidded to a stop with a dramatic gasp, clearly deeply, DEEPLY hurt by the scene unfolding in front of him. Sure, he'd only had the branch for a few minutes, but he loved it! He loved his branch! And now it was dead!

"You- you-" he sputtered indignantly, and then continued with, "you DEMON. EVIL SPIRIT MURDERER OF STICKS. YOU SHALL PAY WITH YOUR LIFE FOR YOUR TRANSGRESSION HERE TODAY!"

“How will you make me pay?” Maplekit mewed. She stuck her rouge out and rolled on the ground, happily looking at the broken stick. She looked at shatteredkit and mewed “You smell like crow food.”

Poprock
July 19th, 2021, 03:26 PM
Firekit had been content snoozing in his nest, paws splayed out beside him. His dreams of chasing butterflies had been so much fun, so much so his little paws twitched in excitement. So why did everyone have to be so loud!?

He awoke with a huff, sending a glare over towards the commotion. Not going back to sleep now... Might as well explore the camp!

Ziera
July 20th, 2021, 08:29 AM
// Tiabirb
When news reached Ottersplash that Fireflower returned, he dropped everything and ran. He didn’t care about patrols or duty or his apprentice or anything in that moment - nothing mattered other than Fireflower being okay. A weight he didn’t realize he was carrying seemed to detach as Otter bounded toward RiverClan’s nursery, talons of suppressed grief yanking out as he thought about seeing her again, and stars—waves of relief drowned him speechless.

Poking his ginger head through the nursery entrance, Otter instantly scanned the interior without any warning or introduction; his heart nearly stopped when he saw one of his oldest, best friends safe...with their her kits. They were beautiful—looked just like her, but most importantly they were alive…alive and well. Ottersplash tried to say Fire’s name, but his throat was clogged with something like emotion and until it cleared, he could only stare.

By some miracle Otter's voice finally started working again, if just a little strained. A ginger grin pulled back the corners of his mouth. “Where the stars have you been!? …I missed you, troublemaker.” Leaning in, the tom offered an affectionate greeting (only if Fireflower wanted), aiming to lick her cheek. “You have no idea how glad I am to see you.”

dino.
July 20th, 2021, 09:34 AM
“How will you make me pay?” Maplekit mewed. She stuck her rouge out and rolled on the ground, happily looking at the broken stick. She looked at shatteredkit and mewed “You smell like crow food.”
>Shatteredkit<
"I'll- I'll tell Kestrelstar!" he shouted. "And he'll make you get me another!" Or- or, or, OR! If he'd gotten it from the nursery wall, then surely... he could get another!

He spun around, yanked out another stray stick, spun back around, and tried to whack Maplekit. "Perish, foul demon!"

~Kitty~
July 20th, 2021, 09:52 AM
>Shatteredkit<
"I'll- I'll tell Kestrelstar!" he shouted. "And he'll make you get me another!" Or- or, or, OR! If he'd gotten it from the nursery wall, then surely... he could get another!

He spun around, yanked out another stray stick, spun back around, and tried to whack Maplekit. "Perish, foul demon!"

“I am going to tell!” She wailed as she was hit. Maple kit snatched the stick and kit the other kit. “I am making a hole in the wall, so at night you will be cold.” For a long time she kept snatching sticks, until there was a hole in the nursery wall. “Look!”

dino.
July 20th, 2021, 10:07 AM
“I am going to tell!” She wailed as she was hit. Maple kit snatched the stick and kit the other kit. “I am making a hole in the wall, so at night you will be cold.” For a long time she kept snatching sticks, until there was a hole in the nursery wall. “Look!”
>Shatteredkit<
"Do it!" he snapped at Maplekit. "And then I'll tell my dad, and he'll get you in trouble, because I would never do anything wrong and he knows it!" He was yanked forward as she snatched the stick but managed to duck out of the way before she could hit him back.

He stuck his tongue out at her as she tore open a hole. "Jokes on you, you just did my job for me." He'd been planning on making a little escape path for a while now and voila - here was one and he didn't even have to do any work!

~Kitty~
July 20th, 2021, 10:17 AM
>Shatteredkit<
"Do it!" he snapped at Maplekit. "And then I'll tell my dad, and he'll get you in trouble, because I would never do anything wrong and he knows it!" He was yanked forward as she snatched the stick but managed to duck out of the way before she could hit him back.

He stuck his tongue out at her as she tore open a hole. "Jokes on you, you just did my job for me." He'd been planning on making a little escape path for a while now and voila - here was one and he didn't even have to do any work!

Maplekit gasped. “She stuck her nose in the air and mewed “You smell like crow food. I am going to tell Kestrelstar that you want to escape , you small runt!”

Mango
July 20th, 2021, 09:49 PM
Angelique

Blizzardsky silently walked into the den quietly coming over to Petuniakit angling himself so his massive shadow loomed overhead the kit. He didn’t want to traumatize her, but he wanted to put some fear into her, so she wouldn’t do something so reckless ever again. He didn’t want her to be upset, just wanted her to learn her lesson, that was all.

Madelaine
July 20th, 2021, 10:51 PM
Angelique

Blizzardsky silently walked into the den quietly coming over to Petuniakit angling himself so his massive shadow loomed overhead the kit. He didn’t want to traumatize her, but he wanted to put some fear into her, so she wouldn’t do something so reckless ever again. He didn’t want her to be upset, just wanted her to learn her lesson, that was all.

Petuniakit was sitting inside the nursery with the flowers she had gotten from lionsbeach. She had heard from her mother how her aunt used to make these things called flower crowns. She wanted to give it a try while she healed. She had managed to tie a couple grass pieces together but was distraced by a shadow. "I didn't hear you come in.", she meowed. Petuniakit didn't look up. She was all too focused.

Mango
July 20th, 2021, 11:17 PM
Petuniakit was sitting inside the nursery with the flowers she had gotten from lionsbeach. She had heard from her mother how her aunt used to make these things called flower crowns. She wanted to give it a try while she healed. She had managed to tie a couple grass pieces together but was distraced by a shadow. "I didn't hear you come in.", she meowed. Petuniakit didn't look up. She was all too focused.
Blizzardsky gave a soft growl,” Why did you leave camp. You know kits aren’t suppose to leave camp without a warrior. If you wanted to do something out of camp, all you had to do is ask me to come with you, I would have agreed.” he meowed forcing himself not to blow up at her.

Madelaine
July 20th, 2021, 11:23 PM
Blizzardsky gave a soft growl,” Why did you leave camp. You know kits aren’t suppose to leave camp without a warrior. If you wanted to do something out of camp, all you had to do is ask me to come with you, I would have agreed.” he meowed forcing himself not to blow up at her.

Petuniakit placed her work gently down on the ground once finished to focus on her father. "I went to Kestrelstar den and I thought it was boring, so I went out to get things for his den. I also wanted to make you one of these. Just like Petuniaflame used to.", she meowed. Petuniakit pushed the finished sloppy crown in front of him. She knew she was in trouble.

Mango
July 20th, 2021, 11:42 PM
Petuniakit placed her work gently down on the ground once finished to focus on her father. "I went to Kestrelstar den and I thought it was boring, so I went out to get things for his den. I also wanted to make you one of these. Just like Petuniaflame used to.", she meowed. Petuniakit pushed the finished sloppy crown in front of him. She knew she was in trouble.
Blizzardsky while he found the flower crown so sweet forced himself to set that mentally aside for later,” If you wanted to do this as a surprise for me, you could have asked mom or any other warrior to help you out. You were lucky that someone found you before you got eaten.” he meowed before silently setting the messy flower crown on his head to show appreciation, it wasn’t as well made as Petuniaflames, but she had years to master the art of the flower crown.

Madelaine
July 21st, 2021, 12:37 AM
Blizzardsky while he found the flower crown so sweet forced himself to set that mentally aside for later,” If you wanted to do this as a surprise for me, you could have asked mom or any other warrior to help you out. You were lucky that someone found you before you got eaten.” he meowed before silently setting the messy flower crown on his head to show appreciation, it wasn’t as well made as Petuniaflames, but she had years to master the art of the flower crown.

⮩Petuniakit

She knew he was right. She should have asked her mother to get her the flowers. She didn't think. Perhaps if she did she might not have been injured. "I was afraid she'd tell you. I wanted it to be a surprise.", she meowed in a whisper. Petuniakit watched him place the flower crown she made on his head. He was actually wearing it! She would definitely try to do them better.

Mango
July 21st, 2021, 02:40 PM
⮩Petuniakit

She knew he was right. She should have asked her mother to get her the flowers. She didn't think. Perhaps if she did she might not have been injured. "I was afraid she'd tell you. I wanted it to be a surprise.", she meowed in a whisper. Petuniakit watched him place the flower crown she made on his head. He was actually wearing it! She would definitely try to do them better.
Blizzardsky wanted to scold Petuniakit more, but he could tell she understood the problem with what she did. he glanced back at the collection of flowers she had and silently sat down,” I’m not as good at making them as my sister is, but she did teach me how to make them…” he meowed carefully picking up two flowers and with his teeth and a paw tired the flowers together demonstrating a better way to secure it. He’d store this in his den as her first flower crown. He had finally gotten rid of Petuniaflame’s flower crown as he buried her in it, but he’d keep her first flower crown in his nest.

seeingstars
July 24th, 2021, 12:10 PM
{ ~Berry~ }
~~~
Finkit's eyes fluttered open as the morning light began to pour into the nursery. He squinted against it, blinking a few times before stretching and yawning. He squeezed himself out of the pile of his family members, stepping on Snowkit's tail in the process without even noticing. The small ginger tom sat a few steps away from his mother and siblings and began grooming himself. A breeze blew through the nursery, causing a shiver to rise up the kit’s spine. His fur rose a bit, the cold always took him by surprise when leaving the nest he shared with his family in the nursery. He quickly began grooming his fur down once more.

~Berry~
July 26th, 2021, 09:55 PM
{ ~Berry~ }
~~~
Finkit's eyes fluttered open as the morning light began to pour into the nursery. He squinted against it, blinking a few times before stretching and yawning. He squeezed himself out of the pile of his family members, stepping on Snowkit's tail in the process without even noticing. The small ginger tom sat a few steps away from his mother and siblings and began grooming himself. A breeze blew through the nursery, causing a shiver to rise up the kit’s spine. His fur rose a bit, the cold always took him by surprise when leaving the nest he shared with his family in the nursery. He quickly began grooming his fur down once more.

~Snowkit~

Snowkit had been day dreaming and without noticing Finkit had been trying to walk by she felt her tail get crushed.
She started to lick her tail and tried to stop the pain.
Feeling it with her paw she new it was nothing to flip out about.
She sniffed and found out where Finkit was.
"Please watch where you're going Finkit. You crushed my tail... "

seeingstars
July 27th, 2021, 11:33 AM
{ ~Berry~ }
~~~
Finkit jumped in surprise at the sound of her voice. He shot around to look at his sister "Sorry Snowkit! I didn't see it there" He said as he began to approach. He sniffed at her then her tail, squinting to see if he'd done any damage "Are you okay? want me to take you to the medicine cat den?" the small tom asked with concern. He gently ran a paw over her tail as he examined it himself, he didn't feel anything but he wouldn't discredit his sisters pain if she said it was hurt. Finkit glanced towards her, waiting for her response.

Madelaine
July 27th, 2021, 10:37 PM
Blizzardsky wanted to scold Petuniakit more, but he could tell she understood the problem with what she did. he glanced back at the collection of flowers she had and silently sat down,” I’m not as good at making them as my sister is, but she did teach me how to make them…” he meowed carefully picking up two flowers and with his teeth and a paw tired the flowers together demonstrating a better way to secure it. He’d store this in his den as her first flower crown. He had finally gotten rid of Petuniaflame’s flower crown as he buried her in it, but he’d keep her first flower crown in his nest.

Petuniakit scooted closer to her father, really wanting to see his work. It was pretty interesting to watch. He seemed a whole lot more better at it than her, but she hadn't learned she had just tried to make it up as she went. "Did she make beautiful ones? When I'm an apprentice I want to find as many flowers as I can and make an ultimate one. Maybe Kestrelstar would love one. He seems so lonely.", she meowed. She had many other kist to hang out with in the nursery and the leader was all alone. It made her sad.

Mango
July 27th, 2021, 10:44 PM
Petuniakit scooted closer to her father, really wanting to see his work. It was pretty interesting to watch. He seemed a whole lot more better at it than her, but she hadn't learned she had just tried to make it up as she went. "Did she make beautiful ones? When I'm an apprentice I want to find as many flowers as I can and make an ultimate one. Maybe Kestrelstar would love one. He seems so lonely.", she meowed. She had many other kist to hang out with in the nursery and the leader was all alone. It made her sad.
Blizzardsky smiled at her,” She made really pretty ones. But I’m certain you’ll make one even more beautiful than she ever did.” he meowed though he secretly hoped she never did. That was Petuniasky’s thing the best flower crowns. It interested him her concern for Kestrelstar, as far as he was concerned Kestrelstar seemed fine, trying to reassure her he meowed,” He’s got his deputy, Splashleap. They talk a lot so he isn’t all alone. Maybe he would like a flower crown…” he meowed hoping Kestrelstar wouldn’t kill her for a flower crown, he didn’t want to hurt her feelings by telling her that he wouldn’t care about a flower crown in the slightest.

Madelaine
July 27th, 2021, 11:31 PM
Blizzardsky smiled at her,” She made really pretty ones. But I’m certain you’ll make one even more beautiful than she ever did.” he meowed though he secretly hoped she never did. That was Petuniasky’s thing the best flower crowns. It interested him her concern for Kestrelstar, as far as he was concerned Kestrelstar seemed fine, trying to reassure her he meowed,” He’s got his deputy, Splashleap. They talk a lot so he isn’t all alone. Maybe he would like a flower crown…” he meowed hoping Kestrelstar wouldn’t kill her for a flower crown, he didn’t want to hurt her feelings by telling her that he wouldn’t care about a flower crown in the slightest.

Petuniakit really hoped ahe could make them just as good. She wasn't trying to be better. She really wished she had met her aunt. She seemed amazing. It was sad ahe had to leave so soon. Now about the Kestrelstar thing. He would sure like it. She just knew it. "If he liked the shells and flowers I got at lionsbeach he's sure to like them to.", she meowed. She remembered the words that the leader had said to her. He believed she would be a great warrior to Riverclan and she really wanted to impress him.

Mango
July 28th, 2021, 12:03 PM
Petuniakit really hoped ahe could make them just as good. She wasn't trying to be better. She really wished she had met her aunt. She seemed amazing. It was sad ahe had to leave so soon. Now about the Kestrelstar thing. He would sure like it. She just knew it. "If he liked the shells and flowers I got at lionsbeach he's sure to like them to.", she meowed. She remembered the words that the leader had said to her. He believed she would be a great warrior to Riverclan and she really wanted to impress him.
That sentence scared Blizzardsky, from his impression of Kestrelstar, the tom probably would have killed her for bugging her with something not actually important, he’d probably need to go apologize to him for her intrusion in his den, and thank him for not kidnapping or exiling her for that stunt she pulled. He’d also need to let Heronflight know to keep an eye on her so she doesn’t wander into that den again,” I’m sure he will.” he meowed giving her a gentle nuzzle

Madelaine
July 31st, 2021, 07:27 AM
That sentence scared Blizzardsky, from his impression of Kestrelstar, the tom probably would have killed her for bugging her with something not actually important, he’d probably need to go apologize to him for her intrusion in his den, and thank him for not kidnapping or exiling her for that stunt she pulled. He’d also need to let Heronflight know to keep an eye on her so she doesn’t wander into that den again,” I’m sure he will.” he meowed giving her a gentle nuzzle

Petuniakit could tell there was something between them that wasn't positive. who would be positive to Kestrelstar. He was the best leader and she wanted to prove to him that she would be a great Riverclan warrior just like her father and mother. "The last time he told me he thought I would make a great warrior after what I told him. When I'm an apprentice I'm going to show Thunderclan not to mess with Riverclan.", Petuniakit meowed.

Mango
August 2nd, 2021, 12:43 PM
Petuniakit could tell there was something between them that wasn't positive. who would be positive to Kestrelstar. He was the best leader and she wanted to prove to him that she would be a great Riverclan warrior just like her father and mother. "The last time he told me he thought I would make a great warrior after what I told him. When I'm an apprentice I'm going to show Thunderclan not to mess with Riverclan.", Petuniakit meowed.
Blizzardsky flicked his tail. I guess it’s safer for her to be loyal to Kestrelstar and not just Riverclan he decided not trying to change her opinion of Kestrelstar any,” I’m sure you’ll defeat all the Thunderclanners easily.” he meowed, hoping he wasn’t implying Thunderclan was a bunch of kittypets, but he was hinting that she was strong and powerful. Maybe I should teach her to swim or something. Just get her training started early, she’s close enough to an apprentice

Rani
August 3rd, 2021, 03:12 AM
In the wake of sorrow and pain it was always nice to find joy in the little places. In this case it'd be in the really little places as Sunsetbloom stuck her gigantic fluffy head into the nursery a kind if floaty smile stretching over her muzzle. Perhaps it was their innocence or simple joy in the world but kittens were truely a blessing that could do naut but warm the heart and the soul, reminding any cat what really mattered in life. Life itself. So in that train of thought the brown and white Maine coon called out in a soft sing-songy voice.
"Oh kittens little kittens~ Be not afraid of my stature or scars because I am a gentle warrior who has brought you gifts and stories and games! So kittens little kittens best come out quick or I might have to take what I bring elsewhere and then die of sorrow...."
A playful and affectionate rumble vibrated her chest as Sunsetbloom dramatically swooned with 'weakness' and came to rest on the ground head now more at eye level with whatever kits decided to approach. The purring pretty much ruined her 'playing dead' but it didnt matter to her.

[open]

~Kitty~
August 3rd, 2021, 09:34 AM
Rani
“What do you have!? MapleKit mewed excitedly. She liked cats visiting the nursery.

seeingstars
August 3rd, 2021, 07:42 PM
{ Beetlenose }
Finkit padded into camp, he often would walk around camp in search of his missing siblings and father. They never came, and today was no different. The small kit flopped down on the nursery floor, tears began to sting in the young tom's eyes. He just wanted his family back, It felt so empty without them. He sniffled as he lay there staring out the den entrance.

Beetlenose
August 3rd, 2021, 08:03 PM
{ Beetlenose }
Finkit padded into camp, he often would walk around camp in search of his missing siblings and father. They never came, and today was no different. The small kit flopped down on the nursery floor, tears began to sting in the young tom's eyes. He just wanted his family back, It felt so empty without them. He sniffled as he lay there staring out the den entrance.

“Finkit!” Goldenleaf called, licking the last bit of mouse from her mouth. “Finkit.” she whispered loudly, laying down to curl her tail around the kit. “They’ll be back, don’t worry.” she soothed

Mango
August 8th, 2021, 10:40 PM
Papaya

(Totally didn’t forget Shattered’s pronouns)

Blizzardsky shot into the nursery glancing around for Shatteredkit, the two had never really bonded, and they weren’t the favorite of his three remaining kits. Petuniakit was everything to him, but he started to wonder if Shatteredkit noticed. He’d kinda never spoken to them since they were a newborn,” Hey bud. How would you like to go out of camp and learn some battle moves, bud.” he meowed. He wasn’t sure why, but he found it comfortably to call Shatteredkit bud he had no clue why.

Mango
August 9th, 2021, 07:08 AM
Celeste

Blizzardsky had been avoiding Frozenberry for a while, he wasn’t ready to give Frozenkit up as an apology. He was going to avoid it as long as he could, which would be sadly soon. He glanced forcing a smile at Frozenkit,” How would you like to learn some battle moves?” he asked hoping it was a yes. It’d be okay if it wasn’t obviously.

Mercury
August 9th, 2021, 07:21 AM
- Frozenkit -

[ Zesty Mango ]

Curled up in his little nest, the frosty white tom blinked open a sleepy blue eye as a vioce sliced through the comfortable silence. Someone was here to bother him. "Go away, I'm tired," he whined, screwing up his eyes as he shoved his muzzle deeper into the mossy bed. After a moment, he realized his mistake. "F-Father!" Bouncing to his paws, Frozenkit shook out his fur, giving his shoulder a few quick licks in embarrassment before setting his wintery gaze upon the warrior opposing him. "Yes, I-I'd enjoy that quite a lot," he tried, lowering his head. He was such a... such a fishface, telling Father to go away like that! But no matter - he'd make this perfect, and show Blizzardsky just how awesome he was with some battle training!

Rani
August 10th, 2021, 12:59 AM
Rani
“What do you have!? MapleKit mewed excitedly. She liked cats visiting the nursery.

Sunsetbloom let out a sweet coo at the little kitten, eyes crinkling as she smiled at the excited little scrap. The small molly truely was adorable and full of that gentle innocence of one whos life was filled with naut but joy untainted by a harsh life that oft obscured the kinder things. The brown and white warrior couldnt help but reach out a paw to gently pat the kit on the head, ruffling her fur as she brought out her gift. You see Sunsetbloom had the strangest of grudges with a goose that lived on riverclans territory and recently the twos last bout had net the cat a few bruises and the goose a few lost feathers. The soft white feathers she now presented to the kit. Some were the downy floaty feathers of its underbelly and others were the long and stiff flight feathers perfectly pristine despite the effort it took to get them.
"I have goose feathers little one! Feathers to play with and line your nest so its as soft and warm whenever the night~ Feathers to practice hunting on if you dont wish to play the feather float game too but that is up to you~"

Mango
August 10th, 2021, 10:59 AM
- Frozenkit -

[ Zesty Mango ]

Curled up in his little nest, the frosty white tom blinked open a sleepy blue eye as a vioce sliced through the comfortable silence. Someone was here to bother him. "Go away, I'm tired," he whined, screwing up his eyes as he shoved his muzzle deeper into the mossy bed. After a moment, he realized his mistake. "F-Father!" Bouncing to his paws, Frozenkit shook out his fur, giving his shoulder a few quick licks in embarrassment before setting his wintery gaze upon the warrior opposing him. "Yes, I-I'd enjoy that quite a lot," he tried, lowering his head. He was such a... such a fishface, telling Father to go away like that! But no matter - he'd make this perfect, and show Blizzardsky just how awesome he was with some battle training!
Blizzardsky didn’t dwell much on the part about going away. Frozenkit probably was tired but still liked the idea of learning some battle training. He grinned at the kit,” Come on. I’ll take you to the training cave to learn a few moves.” he meowed excited to take his kit out for training.

Blueberry Bat
August 15th, 2021, 03:11 PM
Muddykit flicked her tail in annoyance. Her one remaining, blind, eye was glancing forward. Muddykit let out a sigh “I wish I could go out into camp!”

poppy
August 16th, 2021, 02:24 PM
[open :heartbounce:]

Asterkit sat in her makeshift nest, blinking rapidly every so often. Every movement she made was slow and uncertain, as if she wasn't sure she could move at all. The scrawny diluted tabico kitten was alone in the world, her nest was so big, for only one kit. She saw mothers curled up with their kits, and she suppressed a whimper.

Why did she have to fight tooth and nail for everything?

The sudden rustle of the den shifting with a breeze made her jump, and she looked up and around, as if scared something would happen.... like... a ThunderClan cat could pop up and hurt her.... or the den could fall over.

Her legs shook as she stood, surprising herself.

She hadn't told her body to move, why was it moving anyways? It always felt like she was on the outside, looking in. Every sound and movement she made felt like something else was making her move. It was strange.

A slow step forward was hard, and she almost gave up and flopped back down. The warmth of her nest felt magnetic as it tried to pull her down, and she almost listened, but the light seeping from the den entrance fueled her, and she began wobbling over to the entrance.

But she wanted to go back.... Turning, she wanted to crawl back into the nest. No one would notice, anyways.

furrensic
August 17th, 2021, 11:52 PM
open for rc kits //

➸ cliffcrash

marching into the nursery was a tall and dark tabby, blue eyes falling on all the kits in the nursery, newborns and almost apprentices alike. she hummed, eyes narrowing slightly before walking further into the nursery until she was right in the middle of the den, looming over any kits near her. she appeared to be in thought, tattered ear giving an absent-minded twitch as she continued to hum an unknown tune.

finally, she spoke up in a loud, raspy meow that would be heard by everyone in the den: "ahem, kits gather 'round!! great ol' cliffcrash here has a story for ye all! 'tis one ye won't want to miss, that's for sure." there was a short pause, "and one that'll make yer fur fly off!" cliffcrash added on simply for amusement.

with a growing grin on her maw and one fang poking out, the molly took one step back and waited for the kits to gather around her.

spade
August 19th, 2021, 01:28 PM
Making his way into the nursery, Kestrelstar sucked in a quick breath before facing the queen he knew would claw his ears off, despite what he came baring. Setting the young Graykit down, the leader scanned the den until he spotted the queen he’d been looking for. Perhaps this would raise her spirits since the death of her other kit, Hawkkit. ”Daisybird. I think I have someone who wants to apologize to you for leaving camp,” he called, lifting his paw in an attempt to nudge Graykit forward.

// Angelique finnzel

Maplebriar
August 19th, 2021, 10:46 PM
spade; finnzel;

(Angelique let me know)

Graykit didn't squirm or nothing. He stayed perfectly still, giving no problems. He just wanted to hurry up and get back to his mother. It was a scary world out there and he wasn't going to leave the den anytime soon. The kit felt himself get put down, plus pushed forward and he broke into a run. He slipped right down next to her and hid. There nice and warm. Graykit was never going to leave the den ever!

starry
August 21st, 2021, 04:35 AM
Dustkit sat down, brushing his tongue along his fur. It seemed so good to be home in RiverClan again. The tom raised his head, casting a glance around. He saw a cat, who was apparently wanting to tell some stories to kits. "Can I listen?," the blue-gray furred kit asked curiously.

finnzel

Doom
August 23rd, 2021, 04:27 PM
finnzel

A story?!

Leafkit's head spun around like an owl at Cliffcrash's voice, eyes dilating on her with immense curiosity. With his tail held high, the large kitten trotted forward and jumped a few times beside the molly. "Oh, oh, oh! I wanna listen!" He gushed.

Zero
August 23rd, 2021, 06:29 PM
- finnzel

Iriskit sulked in her nest, pondering her recent discoveries about clan life and what her brother had been up to. It was all so confusing - way too much information for her young mind to fully understand. All she knew was that it made her feel not good and she didn't like any bit of that. She wanted things to go back to the way they were before.

As if on cue, the distraction she needed came marching into the nursery. She didn't even need to be a sucker for stories to want to listen to this one. Iris was still a kit, after all: and an easily distracted one at that.

In an instant, she settled in front of Cliffcrash, practically tripping over herself to get there quickly before she started. Looking up at the she-cat, she couldn't help but grin back.

furrensic
August 23rd, 2021, 06:37 PM
Stardust~ Fae Zero //

➸ cliffcrash ��

only three kits? huh, she had expected some more to show up, maybe even some apprentices. either way, that wasn't a problem! she could still tell her stories! "aye, aye. now, all of ye sit down!" cliffcrash said, stretching a paw to pat the empty space a few pawsteps in front of her. dustkit, iriskit, and leafkit - she wasn't sure how naive they were, but they were still kits, so probably more naive than most cats.

"alright, the story starts on a rainy, dark night out near the beach. I was out, doin' some late night huntin'..easier to catch crabs at night. as I was catchin' me last crab..i heard somethin' comin' from the ocean!" the warrior said, eyes widening as she grew silent to build up some anticipation. this was obviously a totally real story.

she shudders as she remembers the event. "i turn 'round to see what's makin, that noise..can one of ye guess what it was that i saw?" cliffcrash asked, raising a brow slightly. she was pretty sure they wouldn't be able to guess, but it'd still be amusing.

--

spade Maplebriar //

➸ daisybird

she was a grieving mother - no, an angry grieving mother. there had to be someone to blame for her kits death, and her other kits disappearance, and that was kestrelstar. (she had to blame someone that wasn't herself.) yes, she was for the condolences from the leader and his promise to find greykit - but maybe, just maybe, if he hadn't talked about thunderclans murders and the war and the deaths..then maybe hawkkit wouldn't be dead, and maybe greykit wouldn't be missing.

they had to leave for some reason, whether it was because hawkkit dragged greykit into her antics, or they were scared of the idea of thunderclan invading their camp and they thought it'd be best to leave.

maybe she should just blame herself instead of others.

daisybird weeped, squeezing her eyes shut. she almost ignored a familiar voice calling her name until she heard the last part, opening her eyes just to see her little star, greykit, running towards her. a choked sob rose in the back of her throat, tail wrapping around her son. "oh- oh, greykit!" she murmured with a sniff, giving the kit a lick on the top of his head. "don't scare me like that ever again, do you hear me?! if something ever happened to you, li- like.." she trailed off, lips pressing into a straight line. she shouldn't think about that, not now, when she had just gotten one of her kits back. at least she had flintkit and greykit..at least they were safe.

"just..just don't wander off again, please." she whispered before her gaze trailed up to kestrelstar. "kestrelstar," she said with a slight snap in her tone, eyes narrowing just a bit before they softened. "thank you..for finding greykit and bringing him back to me." she sighed with a small nod.

spade
August 23rd, 2021, 07:50 PM
Watching the young tom scamper off towards the comfort of his mother, Kestrelstar stiffened. The scene that played out before him, it brought with it tangled memories of times when he'd come running to the safety of Duskfall. Snuggling against his mother, breathing in her sweet smell of flowers and marshy reeds. Comfort and clarity after a long day of moss ball, or training, or just being away from her. Whatever Kestrelstar had needed at the moment, Duskfall had provided time and time again without fail.

It wasn't as though the leader wanted to leave the moment. But every fiber in his body screamed at him to run. To avoid the sharp stab of painful memories that always came when thinking of Duskfall. Her final days, the last breaths she had taken to tell her son she loved him.

Swallowing a rather big lump that had lodged it's way into his throat, the leader was readying himself to head out when a voice caught him. Turning, his yellow gaze found Daisybird's own once more - the wetness of tears already present in them - and he couldn't help the sigh of relief that followed her statement. No clawed ears. No snapping. Just a queen that was thanking him... it was a sight not seen often these days, Clanmates thanking him for really anything. He wasn't naïve enough to think it cleaned his slate with the queen - that was something only time could do.

But the grateful look in her eyes, the warmth that reminded him of another queen long since passed... it was enough to flicker a smile of his own.

"Of course." His voice was strained a bit, but he managed to get it out as he dipped his head, looking once at Graykit. "Make sure you listen to your mother from now on. Pretty soon you'll be an apprentice off to explore the territory. But for now, the safest place for you is right next to Daisybird." With another weak smile, the leader gave a flick of his ear before turning and heading out of the den.

// finnzel Maplebriar

beau
August 25th, 2021, 08:36 AM
Rainkit sat in the nursery, staring out towards the clearing. She was sitting up straight and her sleek tail was curled neatly over her pristine white paws. She shifted her focus towards the nursery, watching the other kits roll around and wrestle with each other. She thought for a moment, briefly considering joining the play fight, then stood.
She walked closer towards the nursery entrance and a small smile formed on her muzzle. She loved to observe the Riverclan warriors going about their duties, it made her excited for the day she would get to contribute for her clan. There was a warrior, bringing in freshkill for the camp. Oh! And there was a group of them, heading out on patrol. Her smile grew, she was completely entranced watching the camp, and wasn't paying much attention to the kits playing behind her.
mayday

mayday
August 26th, 2021, 04:41 AM
Rainkit sat in the nursery, staring out towards the clearing. She was sitting up straight and her sleek tail was curled neatly over her pristine white paws. She shifted her focus towards the nursery, watching the other kits roll around and wrestle with each other. She thought for a moment, briefly considering joining the play fight, then stood.
She walked closer towards the nursery entrance and a small smile formed on her muzzle. She loved to observe the Riverclan warriors going about their duties, it made her excited for the day she would get to contribute for her clan. There was a warrior, bringing in freshkill for the camp. Oh! And there was a group of them, heading out on patrol. Her smile grew, she was completely entranced watching the camp, and wasn't paying much attention to the kits playing behind her.
((Apologies, wasn't able to be on at all yesterday, won't be on 'til late morning/afternoon. Hope this reply is adequate))
Naiad

Goldenkit quietly stumbled his way towards his sister.
"Whatcha looking at?" he squeaked suddenly, his russet fur all messed up from joining the tumbling about in the nursery. He was hoping for a reaction.

beau
August 26th, 2021, 09:59 AM
((Apologies, wasn't able to be on at all yesterday, won't be on 'til late morning/afternoon. Hope this reply is adequate))
Naiad

Goldenkit quietly stumbled his way towards his sister.
"Whatcha looking at?" he squeaked suddenly, his russet fur all messed up from joining the tumbling about in the nursery. He was hoping for a reaction.

(No worries!)
Rainkit flinched, her ebony fur fluffing out a bit. "Stop that!" she squeaked, realizing it was her brother. Her tiny tail lashed once in annoyance, then stilled. "I'm watching the warriors." She stood as she spoke, making her fur lie flat again. She pointed with her tail at the clearing. The camp was emptying out at this point, most cats out training or hunting.

She wrinkled her nose, "I can't wait till we can go out of camp. This nursery's too crowded." Occasionally, when she was very bored, she would let the elders tell her about the forest and the creatures that lived outside of the camp. She wanted to actually see those things though, not listen to some mangy old cat prattle about them.

mayday
August 26th, 2021, 09:33 PM
(No worries!)
Rainkit flinched, her ebony fur fluffing out a bit. "Stop that!" she squeaked, realizing it was her brother. Her tiny tail lashed once in annoyance, then stilled. "I'm watching the warriors." She stood as she spoke, making her fur lie flat again. She pointed with her tail at the clearing. The camp was emptying out at this point, most cats out training or hunting.

She wrinkled her nose, "I can't wait till we can go out of camp. This nursery's too crowded." Occasionally, when she was very bored, she would let the elders tell her about the forest and the creatures that lived outside of the camp. She wanted to actually see those things though, not listen to some mangy old cat prattle about them.
((Am more inconsistent than I expected, sorry))

There was the reaction he had sought. Though of course, had she been really angry, he would have been a little upset with himself. The best pranks were fun for all involved, especially when it came to his sister.

Goldenkit hummed/purred in assent to her request, and delight at the reaction.
He sat down next to her, his messy fur contrasting with Rainkit's sleek fur- as he stared out to where she was pointing with her tail.

"How about we not wait 'til we're old as them, and go out to see the rest of the camp now? It's bigger than the nursery. We could ask to get stories from the elders, at least," he offered, trying to keep quiet on his own feelings, since he knew his sister didn't hold the same kind of love for stories that he did, and he actually didn't mind being around a lot of people as much as she.

beau
August 26th, 2021, 09:44 PM
((Am more inconsistent than I expected, sorry))

There was the reaction he had sought. Though of course, had she been really angry, he would have been a little upset with himself. The best pranks were fun for all involved, especially when it came to his sister.

Goldenkit hummed/purred in assent to her request, and delight at the reaction.
He sat down next to her, his messy fur contrasting with Rainkit's sleek fur- as he stared out to where she was pointing with her tail.

"How about we not wait 'til we're old as them, and go out to see the rest of the camp now? It's bigger than the nursery. We could ask to get stories from the elders, at least," he offered, trying to keep quiet on his own feelings, since he knew his sister didn't hold the same kind of love for stories that he did, and he actually didn't mind being around a lot of people as much as she.

Rainkit considered it for a second. There wasn't much better to do, and she did enjoy exploring around the camp. Her emerald eyes swept the clearing sitting outside of the nursery as she thought. "That's better than sitting in here all day." She agreed with a nod.

She stood, holding her tail high. She paused again, looking back at her brother. She supposed they could listen to some stories. If that's what made him happy. "Let's go look around the camp some. Then we can go listen to stories." She mewed. "If you want." She tacked on, not wanting to sound bossy.

She already had a reputation as a tattletail, she didn't need the other kits calling her prissy either.

mayday
August 26th, 2021, 09:55 PM
Rainkit considered it for a second. There wasn't much better to do, and she did enjoy exploring around the camp. Her emerald eyes swept the clearing sitting outside of the nursery as she thought. "That's better than sitting in here all day." She agreed with a nod.

She stood, holding her tail high. She paused again, looking back at her brother. She supposed they could listen to some stories. If that's what made him happy. "Let's go look around the camp some. Then we can go listen to stories." She mewed. "If you want." She tacked on, not wanting to sound bossy.

She already had a reputation as a tattletail, she didn't need the other kits calling her prissy either.

Goldenkit purred again, getting to his paws, and holding his tail in a more relaxed position.
"I'd like to hear those stories!" He mewed in excitement. "Let's go explore!"
Goldenkit's golden eyes were bright.

beau
August 27th, 2021, 11:25 AM
Goldenkit purred again, getting to his paws, and holding his tail in a more relaxed position.
"I'd like to hear those stories!" He mewed in excitement. "Let's go explore!"
Goldenkit's golden eyes were bright.

(Do you want to move to the clearing now?)

Rainkit smiled at her brother's excitement. She swiftly batted at him with her front paw playfully before scampering out into the clearing. She stopped when she was in the middle of the clearing and began looking around. Where should they poke around? She counted the dens as off limits, at least in her mind. Even though kits would often run in and out of the dens, most of the older cats would get irritated, and Rainkit had no desire to get in trouble. Her leaf-colored gaze continued to search the clearing as she thought.

mayday
August 27th, 2021, 11:37 AM
(Do you want to move to the clearing now?)

Rainkit smiled at her brother's excitement. She swiftly batted at him with her front paw playfully before scampering out into the clearing. She stopped when she was in the middle of the clearing and began looking around. Where should they poke around? She counted the dens as off limits, at least in her mind. Even though kits would often run in and out of the dens, most of the older cats would get irritated, and Rainkit had no desire to get in trouble. Her leaf-colored gaze continued to search the clearing as she thought.

(Yes)

Goldenkit attempted to bat back, but missed. He tumbled out of the nursery after his sister, and followed her to the middle of the clearning.

Swirlingkit
August 27th, 2021, 11:20 PM
Swirlingkit watched as Rainkit and Goldenkit went into the clearing, wishing she could join them, but deep down she knew she didn’t have the courage. She sighed, looking at her odd coloured fur and wondered; why don’t I have friends? Or Littermates? Well… I’m better off alone anyways. She lay down, drifting off to sleep

Swirlingkit
August 27th, 2021, 11:38 PM
Swirlingkit woke up with a jolt, coughing. She looked around, everything was black. She opened her mouth to cough again. All the energy left her, not even enough energy to cough. Her eyes adjusted enough to see. All Swirlingkit was was rock.this must be a cave…She soon realized that it was a dream.
“Swirlingkit.” A voice echoed around her, making Swirlingkit’s fur bristle.
“W-who’s there?” She called, her voice shaking.
“Remember, Swirlingkit. The river is not just a life source, it can also cause deaths.” The voice echoed again, this time, she saw the faint outline of a cat.

beau
August 28th, 2021, 06:55 PM
poppy.

Rainkit was curled up in a pile of moss in the corner of the nursery. She was completely and utterly bored. She sighed, wrapping her sleek, coal black tail closer to her as she examined the other kits in the nursery. She snagged a nearby mossball with her claws and began batting back and forth between her pristine white paws. She paused for a moment, looking back up again at the nursery. Her green gaze focused on another young she-kit also in the nursery. Rainkit thought for a moment before rolling the mossball towards the other kit.

Rainkit sat up as the ball rolled across from the nursery, then called out, "Roll it back!" A playful look was on her face as watched for the other kit's response. She stood now, her thin black stuck up, the snowy white tip curled slightly. Her emerald eyes glimmered, she rarely played with other kits, but tended to get a bit competitive when she did. Most other kits avoided playing with her though. That's just because I'm the only one who'll play by the rules, she thought, somewhat bitterly. Other kits called her a tattletail, but she simply knew the rules, followed the rules, and had no hesitation in making sure everyone else followed them too.

poppy
August 29th, 2021, 04:28 PM
- Naiad

It was a pretty day. She just noticed this by the light outside the nursery, it was bright, and cats looked content, so it must be just right. But of course, Sweetkit couldn't leave the nursery, because Lilyfrost would be worried. And she didn't was Lily to be worried about her! So Sweetkit stayed, Sitting in her nest with a small smile on her face. It was just so nice today. Maybe someday, she would have her own kits in the nursery, and she would worry about them, too. She would keep them clean and healthy, and she would take them for walks around camp, and tell cats that they were her kits, and the most precious beings on the face of the earth. And her mate would walk up to her, and purr, and snuggle the kits, and then the kits would play with their other parent. She would also adopt kits that didn't have parents, and give them happy families! She would be like Lilyfrost was to her, loving, kind, and smothering with love! A huge smile spread across her face. She couldn't wait. And she would never tell them that they weren't fully RiverClan, because all that mattered was that they loved their home and were always going to do what was right. Always.

A soft, bouncy something hit her foot, and she let out a squeak, jumping backwards. She stared at it for a long moment, then looked up to find the cat who sent it. OH, she was supposed to play with it! Bouncing forward, her fawn colored fur bristling with excitement, she bumped it with her front paw, and sent it tumbling over to the other kit. "I'm Sweetkit!" She said, most likely unnecessarily, but she didn't know this she-kits name, and that was an issue! "What's your name?"

beau
August 29th, 2021, 04:48 PM
poppy.
(Sorry it's a bit short!)

Rainkit smiled as she caught the moss ball under her alabaster paw. "I'm Rainkit!" she mewed, happy that this kit wanted to play with, and that she didn't seem aware of her reputation. She rolled the moss ball back towards Sweetkit, a little quicker this time, "Do you have any siblings?" It was a random question, sure, but she wanted to spur on the conversation. Rainkit's tail wiggled with excitement, she determined she had to be careful this time. She had a chance to make a friend, and she wasn't going to blow it. She watched as ball rolled towards the other she-kit and anticipated it's return.

poppy
August 29th, 2021, 04:55 PM
- Naiad

Almost skipping towards the ball, so eager kick it she didn't wait for it to come all the way at her, she bumped it back at Rainkit. Rainkit. Rainkit, Rainkit, Rainkit. What a pretty name! "Your name is really pretty!" She said, wiggling her tush in excitement. This kit was nice! Maybe they would be best friends for ever and ever, and then they would be old lady cats together, in the elders den, talking about how young they used to be, and how glad they were that they found each other.

"I think I have siblings. Somewhere." She said, tipping her head to the side. Yeah, she did... right? She remembered them a little bit, there was a dark brown one and one that looked like her, only with blue eyes. She missed them, but they would see each other again! And plus, she couldn't leave Lilyfrost, because that was her mommy. The only mommy she remembered.

beau
August 29th, 2021, 05:14 PM
poppy.

Rainkit smiled at the compliment, "Thank you!" She tipped her head to the side at the she-kit's odd answer. Somewhere? What did that mean? Rainkit shook off the question, dashing after the moss ball and hooking it with her claw. "Your name's pretty too! Who's your mom?" Rainkit was curious now, wanting to know more about Sweetkit's family. She batted the moss ball back toward Sweetkit with a squeal of excitement.

Her green eyes gleamed as she waited for Sweetkit to roll it back. She seemed like a nice kit, maybe a little strange, but most kits had their oddities. Rainkit was a stickler for the rules, something she took pride in. And her brother, Goldenkit, was, well, Goldenkit. Boisterous and playful, trying to get them in trouble. Rainkit figured he'd have been stuck inside the nursery for moons if she wasn't here to keep him in check.

Stagrunner
September 7th, 2021, 09:31 AM
Tigerbranch had thought it for a while, but today, it was confirmed. She was expecting kits. And she was about 2 moons in by the looks of things, so she decided to move to the nursery

seeingstars
September 11th, 2021, 04:24 PM
(Open to anyone <3)
~~~
Riverkit lay curled up in their nest. They stared out the nursery entrance blankly. The small gray kit hadn't done much talking to anyone in Riverclan. Their mother was absent and the small cat didn't even know their father. They sighed, softly batting at a piece of moss that had fallen loose from their nest.

~whirl~
September 12th, 2021, 01:23 PM
Dawnkit sat down, bored, and stared a a piece of moss

Storm Flower
September 13th, 2021, 12:52 PM
the little kit open his eyes and yawned

~whirl~
September 13th, 2021, 12:54 PM
Dawnkit grabbed a piece of moss and rolled it into a ball

( lilac flower )

Storm Flower
September 13th, 2021, 12:56 PM
Stormkit got up and roll the mass back to Dawnkit
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 13th, 2021, 12:58 PM
"Do you want to play Moss-Ball?"Dawnkit asked Stormkit
( lilac flower )

Storm Flower
September 13th, 2021, 12:58 PM
Stormkit nodded "yeah"

~whirl~
September 13th, 2021, 01:01 PM
Dawnkit threw the mossball atStormkit
( lilac flower )

Storm Flower
September 13th, 2021, 01:03 PM
Stormkit passed the mossball to Dawnkit
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 13th, 2021, 01:05 PM
Dawnkit batted it back at Stormkit with a smirk
lilac flower

Storm Flower
September 13th, 2021, 01:07 PM
Stormkit purred "this is fun!" then passed back to Dawnkit
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 13th, 2021, 01:09 PM
"Of course it is!" Dawnkit purred back, using her tail to bat it back to Stormkit
( lilac flower )

Storm Flower
September 13th, 2021, 01:10 PM
he batted back

~whirl~
September 13th, 2021, 01:12 PM
Dawnkit batted it back

~whirl~
September 13th, 2021, 01:19 PM
( lilac flower )

Storm Flower
September 13th, 2021, 01:32 PM
then he flopped on the moss "Im tired"
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 13th, 2021, 01:47 PM
Dawnkit out the moss down. "Me too." She flopped as well

Storm Flower
September 13th, 2021, 01:48 PM
Then he yawned

~whirl~
September 13th, 2021, 01:49 PM
Dawnkit yawned as well. "Do you want to learn to swim?"

Storm Flower
September 13th, 2021, 01:50 PM
Stormkit nodded "Yes!"

~whirl~
September 13th, 2021, 01:54 PM
"Yay!" Dawnkit mews.

(Meet you at Riverclans ugly goslings/ducklings? lilac flower )

Storm Flower
September 13th, 2021, 01:55 PM
(okay)

Storm Flower
September 13th, 2021, 04:00 PM
He was tried by the time he got back @Whorlpaw

~whirl~
September 13th, 2021, 04:02 PM
Dawnkit was nearly asleep, so she walked to her nestvand collapsed in it, soon falling asleep

lilac flower

Storm Flower
September 13th, 2021, 04:03 PM
He felled asleep beside Dawnkit Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 13th, 2021, 04:04 PM
Dawnkits dreams were of her catching a HUGE fish

( lilac flower

Storm Flower
September 13th, 2021, 04:05 PM
He dream were being a warrior

~whirl~
September 13th, 2021, 04:06 PM
Then, she dreamed of being a Warrior, and getting the name she wanted

lilac flower

~whirl~
September 13th, 2021, 04:33 PM
After that, she dreamt of Stormkit becoming a warrior

lilac flower

Storm Flower
September 13th, 2021, 04:34 PM
Stormkit purred sleepily Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 13th, 2021, 04:41 PM
Soon, Dawnkit woke up, it was still dark, but she was bored
lilac flower

furrensic
September 13th, 2021, 08:49 PM
daisybird wept in her nest.

Storm Flower
September 14th, 2021, 01:33 PM
WhirlpawThe little kit woke up and yawned

~whirl~
September 14th, 2021, 03:32 PM
Dawnkit had crept out the nursery, staring at the sky

lilac flower

Storm Flower
September 14th, 2021, 03:34 PM
Stormkit padded to Dawnkit "Want to explore the clearing?" Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 14th, 2021, 03:37 PM
"No thanks."

(by the way, they got into trouble, not gonna explain it, if ya wanna see, look at Riverclans ugly goslings)

( lilac flower

Storm Flower
September 14th, 2021, 03:39 PM
"Oh ok" he sadly padded into the nursey
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 14th, 2021, 03:40 PM
Dawnkit glared at the rising sun. Life was so unfair.

( lilac flower

Storm Flower
September 14th, 2021, 03:41 PM
WhirlpawStormkit yowled "Life is so unfair" then he cried

~whirl~
September 14th, 2021, 03:43 PM
Dawnkit dug her claws into the ground. She wasnt very happy. Glaring at the sun, she dragged her claws across the ground.

( lilac flower )

Storm Flower
September 14th, 2021, 03:44 PM
He kept crying Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 14th, 2021, 03:49 PM
Dawnkit stalked back in the den, she wasn't in a good mood so she curled up in her nest.

(@lilac flower

Storm Flower
September 14th, 2021, 03:51 PM
He curled up tighter into a ball
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 14th, 2021, 03:52 PM
She grabbed some moss and shredded it

( lilac flower