PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

forest
August 16th, 2022, 12:03 PM
Blossomflight chuckled before bending over to eat the prey Hollowstorm had caught for her. When it was caught by her mate, that made it all the more sweeter. "Thank you" Blossomflight purred after she finished. "How many kits do you think there'll be?" She mewed, her emerald gaze drifting to her swollen stomach.

“I don’t know. 3?” he asked. He licked her. “I’ve got to go. See you later?” he meowed.

sock
August 16th, 2022, 12:24 PM
“I don’t know. 3?” he asked. He licked her. “I’ve got to go. See you later?” he meowed.
"See you." She purred, giving Hollowstorm's ear one last lick before returning to her nest.

Lakestorm
August 17th, 2022, 11:29 AM
17224 Wingnettle WinterSage
“Mintkit, Plumekit, come here!” Dove skip called before adding, “lilyleaf where are you?” She looked around

~Half-A-Witch~
August 17th, 2022, 11:34 AM
17224 Wingnettle WinterSage
“Mintkit, Plumekit, come here!” Dove skip called before adding, “lilyleaf where are you?” She looked around
"I'm over here, love!" LilyLeaf said walking into the nursery giving a loving look at her mate and kits
-----------------------------
Wingnettle

Lakestorm
August 17th, 2022, 11:37 AM
"I'm over here, love!" LilyLeaf said walking into the nursery giving a loving look at her mate and kits
-----------------------------
Wingnettle
Doveskip purred as her mate walked in and asked, “So, what did you do today?” Doveskip flicked her tail as a signal to Lilyleaf to join Doveskip in her nest

~Half-A-Witch~
August 17th, 2022, 11:42 AM
Doveskip purred as her mate walked in and asked, “So, what did you do today?” Doveskip flicked her tail as a signal to Lilyleaf to join Doveskip in her nest
LilyLeaf lay down next to her mate "Not much! Went hunting a little bit." LilyLef lookd at her kits "How are the kits?"
-------------------------- Wingnettle 17224

Wingnettle
August 17th, 2022, 12:02 PM
Mintkit (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Mintkit snuggled with Plumekit at their mother's belly, relishing in the warm softness that smelled of milk. She could also feel Lilyleaf's coming in and laying near Doveskip, but she didn't want to speak up. The voices of their parents were as sweet as honey, and they lulled her again into sleep. How sweet...

17224 WinterSage Lakestorm

~Half-A-Witch~
August 17th, 2022, 12:05 PM
LilyLeaf gave each of her kits a lick on the top of their head. "They are so cute and sweet!" She said softly careful not to disturb their slumber
------------------------------------------
17224 Wingnettle Lakestorm

Smoliverr
August 17th, 2022, 02:50 PM
Rose`Kit tromped around, then sat down on one of the mossy beddings spread about. He thought for a moment, mind wandering... They gasped, then smiled. ``It's almost time!`` he mewed, trotting out of the den happily, thinking of the apprentice ceremony that would grant them a mentor.

Smoliverr
August 17th, 2022, 03:24 PM
LilyLeaf gave each of her kits a lick on the top of their head. "They are so cute and sweet!" She said softly careful not to disturb their slumber
------------------------------------------
17224 Wingnettle Lakestorm

Rose`Kit, He/They

Rose`Kit looked longingly at the scene. ``I wish I had that... but I'll be an apprentice soon. Then I can have a mentor, right?`` he whispered under his breath, quivering a bit. He stared for a bit more, then looked away, silently hoping they'd be noticed.

occultation
August 17th, 2022, 03:35 PM
Slatestripe padded into the nursery, looking around for Blossomflight. It had been a couple of days since he’d last spoken to his friend; he wanted to check up on her and make sure her pregnancy was going well.

He caught sight of Rosekit staring at Lilyleaf and her kits. Slatestripe felt a pang of sadness for the kit, who seemed to be all alone. He was grateful he had an attentive mother growing up. His mother always made sure he wasn’t lonely or sad.

[ OPEN TO ANYONE WANTING TO ROLEPLAY, TAG ME IF INTERACTING ]

Lakestorm
August 17th, 2022, 08:22 PM
Rose`Kit, He/They

Rose`Kit looked longingly at the scene. ``I wish I had that... but I'll be an apprentice soon. Then I can have a mentor, right?`` he whispered under his breath, quivering a bit. He stared for a bit more, then looked away, silently hoping they'd be noticed.
Doveskip saw a kit alone, “hello little one, would you like to join us?” She said offfering a bit of room in her nest for him

sock
August 18th, 2022, 07:54 AM
Blossomflight sat in her nest, watching the young toms and mollys play. Oh, how she longed for her kits to be born sooner... [open]

Madelaine
August 19th, 2022, 01:54 AM
Spiderkit
◖ Male[he/him] - Post 3 as a kit ◗

That sounded so cool! He wanted a collection. He listened to the list of thing she named and t made her excited. The only thing was he didn't know most of the things. He knew rocks and bones, but the other things were foreign to him. "I only know know what rocks and bones are. Do you have any feathers or shells I can see, so I can get an idea?", Spiderkit. He hoped he wasn't being a bother. It sounded like fun. He wanted part of the action. Maybe she could help him look one day. Oh she was wondering about his mother. His ears laid flat against his head. He hated talking about it. Both his normal and higher up eye looked sad. "Uh she died recently. It's just me.", replied Spiderkit quietly.

〔 Peril; 〕

Wingnettle
August 19th, 2022, 03:23 PM
Blossomflight sat in her nest, watching the young toms and mollys play. Oh, how she longed for her kits to be born sooner... [open]

Mintkit (she/her)

Mintkit was glad when the nursery stayed silent - which happened mostly during the night, when the other kits were asleep - but now she was bored and she didn't know if someone would play with her. Plumekit was dozing off, so she decided to take a little walk.

A white and orange queen caught her attention: she had the hugest belly Mintkit had ever seen. She padded quietly and stared at her. "H-hello..." she whispered.

17224 WinterSage Lakestorm (mentioning in the first post just to see if you want to join)

judas
August 19th, 2022, 08:06 PM
Rowankit napped in her nest. [closed]

Pitou
August 20th, 2022, 01:50 AM
**Heronkit**
Poppy. Nixey Starfall dino. Estelle

The undersized she-kit woke with a start. Something was off, something wasn't sitting right with her. She wrote it off as a bad nightmare that she couldn't remember and sprang up in the nest, unconcerned with waking her littermates. She was reaching an age where being cooped up in the nursery was making her restless. She wasn't dumb, she knew how the clan looked at her and some of her littermates. She was among the smaller of her littermates, rivaled only by Magnoliakit, Flintkit, and Elkkit. It was no secret how much larger Firekit, Shellkit, and Bearkit were and how much faster they were growing, but Heronkit resented the looks, whether real or imagined. She was no worse than her siblings. Even her own mother seemed to treat her as though she were the most fragile kit to swim the rivers; whether she treated the rest of her siblings similarly Heronkit neither paid attention nor cared, that's how she treated Heronkit and the little kit resented it. She scowled before crawling her way to the edge of the nest and slipping out. Waking her mother was a concern in the back of her mind but consideration was not in the kit's nature and, if her mother did wake, she'd deal with it then. The only thing she knew for sure was she wanted out of this stuffy, restrictive nursery. The idea of leaving camp altogether was all too enticing but for now she knew, at the minimum, she needed out of the nursery before the uneasy feeling could overcome her. She took a step, squeaking almost unconsciously as she felt prickling in her paws as though she stepped on something sharp but when she looked down the ground was solid and flat. Her chest constricted and a new fear took over where it'd only been an off feeling. She felt a shock strike through her body suddenly then everything went dark.

**Doeheart**

The lilac calico yawned. She wasn't completely aware of what had woken her but a quick look around told her she'd been brought to awareness by one of her smaller, adopted kits climbing from the nest. She smiled softly. Herornkit had been growing restless, Doeheart wasn't naive. Her kits were growing quickly. The mystery of her mate, Sleethound's, accusations then subsequent disappearance still plagued her occasionally and the losses of Codwhisper, Falconkit, and Brightkit would likely never get easier, but nonetheless she found each day her heart opened a little more to cherishing the moments she was granted with her kits, and each day she dwelled a little less on her losses and a little more on her blessings. That rogue she-cat had gifted her with three kits that she now couldn't imagine her life without. She smiled warmly as she silently watched Heronkit take a step but sharp thorns prickled her pelt as something seemed off. Heornkit wasn't moving quite as quickly as the new mother would have expected. When Heronkit's body stiffened, vibrated, then collapsed in a fit of spasms, Doeheart sprang from the nest, careful to avoid her other kits but not caring if she woke those still sleeping. She was at Heronkit's side, slipping a paw between the kit's small head and the hard-packed ground, in one swift leap. She'd grown somewhat accustomed to the grey-toned kit's micro-seizures, as much as a mother could, but this one wasn't passing. The kit's small body would relax then again strike up in another fit of spasms. Doeheart's stomach twisted in fear as she felt the panic rising. Why isn't it passing? Why isn't it ending? I can't lose another kit, I can't lose her. Her throat dried out and her breath caught as the fit ended and Herornkit's body fell limp. Desperate tears threatened to overcome her but suddenly the kit's fragile little chest rose feebly as a breath was drawn through her body. Before Doeheart could release her own breath, however, another seizure struck the kit's body. Her mind quickly descending into panic, Doeheart scooped up the seizing kit and ran out of the nursery entrance and across the camp towards Fawnpaw's den.

Peril
August 20th, 2022, 11:50 AM
Autumnkit | Angelique

She rummaged through for her shiniest shell and the fluffiest feather. When she found them, dragging them out, she caught him saying his mother was gone. Oh . . . Spiderkit, I'm sorry for asking. Uhm, here's a feather. I think I heard someone tell me it was from a goose. And this is my favorite shell! Don't tell anyone, but I stole it from an apprentice. she giggled, trying to lighten the mood. You know what? Why don't you take them to start your own collection? Sharing is caring, after all! she said, pushing the items to the tom-kit and smiling at him.

Cofi_Bean
August 20th, 2022, 08:26 PM
{OPEN}

The little kit known as Bee'kit was laying outside bored out of his mind, he watched the sky with wonder before getting up "What was I doing again?" he asked himself, completely forgetting the reason of being out here. "Meh probably not imported, at least the sky nice tho!" He laid back down on his back and continued with the watching of the sky (Note: he has very bad memory like a bee so beware and he needs a friend or at least someone who could help with his memory problems)

Wingnettle
August 21st, 2022, 04:30 AM
Mintkit (she/her)

Mintkit was observing from a corner the queens playing with their kits in the nursery. That was her favorite corner, because the gorse branches brushed the ground and the flowers scent would wrap in her in a sweet shell where she felt protected. Should she take a walk outside? She didn't like the chaos that characterized the clearing, though.

Silently, she made her way to the entrance of the nursery to find out that it was already occupied by another kit. He was staring at the sky which appeared clear and brightly blue today, plowed by soft white clouds with many shapes. Mintkit looked at the other kit for a few moments, wondering if he would notice her too.

Cofi_Bean

Cofi_Bean
August 21st, 2022, 03:48 PM
Bee'kit sat up when he felt someone was watching him and he turned and saw Mintkit, he was confuse but he was bored so he really didn't care who he talked to "Hey there- Who are you again?"

Wingnettle

sock
August 21st, 2022, 05:27 PM
Mintkit (she/her)

Mintkit was glad when the nursery stayed silent - which happened mostly during the night, when the other kits were asleep - but now she was bored and she didn't know if someone would play with her. Plumekit was dozing off, so she decided to take a little walk.

A white and orange queen caught her attention: she had the hugest belly Mintkit had ever seen. She padded quietly and stared at her. "H-hello..." she whispered.

17224 WinterSage Lakestorm (mentioning in the first post just to see if you want to join)
"Hello there little one!" Blossomflight purred. (Sorry bout this late reply :P)

Madelaine
August 21st, 2022, 08:07 PM
Spiderkit
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him] - Post 4 as a kit

He didn't mean to make her feel bad. He then saw she changed the subject of his mother and continued talking about her collection. Spiderkit looked at the feather to look at it's description. Then he moved onto the looking at the shell. He touched it real quick with his paw. It was so smooth and felt very delicate, so he went gentle. He moved backwards a little once he was finished. He then gave his paw a quick lick before drawing t over his ear then he looked at the other kit with surprise. He could have them? "Really? Thanks!", he meowed. One day Spiderkit would share something he found to her. Once he was an apprentice that is. All the fun things were out of camp, which he couldn't leave.

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
Peril;
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

Wingnettle
August 22nd, 2022, 05:20 AM
"Hello there little one!" Blossomflight purred. (Sorry bout this late reply :P)

Mintkit (she/her)

The voice of the queen sounded as smooth and sweet as honey, but her scent didn't quite recall the milk. Mintkit wondered how many days the she-cat had had this huge belly, and how it must be living with such a heavy, big mass under your body. She looked at her for a moment, thinking that she looked happy and radiant despite everything. But it must bring such fatigue...
Mintkit turned away and padded toward the exit of the nursery, framed by lovely willow branched and reeds that protected them from the damp breeze.

sock
August 22nd, 2022, 06:41 AM
Mintkit (she/her)

The voice of the queen sounded as smooth and sweet as honey, but her scent didn't quite recall the milk. Mintkit wondered how many days the she-cat had had this huge belly, and how it must be living with such a heavy, big mass under your body. She looked at her for a moment, thinking that she looked happy and radiant despite everything. But it must bring such fatigue...
Mintkit turned away and padded toward the exit of the nursery, framed by lovely willow branched and reeds that protected them from the damp breeze.
Blossomflight watched the kit leave. Letting out a yawn, she stretched her paws and closed her eyes. A dream filled sleep awaited her, as Blossomflight nodded off.

Clock Dragonshifter
August 22nd, 2022, 08:37 AM
~VineWatcher~
The large tabby she-cat laid in her nest uncomfortably her greenish blue eyes squeezing shut. She knew the kits were going to be here soon... RavenClaws kits... The she-cat wasn't prepared for her kits to be born. Not without her mate. She lay there sweating and panting as a yowl erupted from the battle scarred she-cat. her body shaking every once and a while she convulsed. She winced with every wave of pain it brought. Though the she-cat was usually stoic and unreadable the fear and distress was written on her face clearly this time her muscles contracted again and she released another yowl. She had gone into labor scared to do so alone yet prepared to get through it on her own as she had done life.

(anyone wanna help Vine through this... Poor baby...)

sock
August 23rd, 2022, 06:14 AM
Mudkit sat in his nest, breathing in the damp morning air. His thick orange pelt swayed in the wind as he slowly closed his brown eyes. After a bit, he opened them. Mudkit padded carefully over to the brambles of the nursery, making sure no other cat saw him. The small tom reached his paw through them, wincing as they rubbed against his skin, but pressed onward until he felt a small object. His eyes lit up, as he hooked his paw around it. Mudkit wrenched it out of the wall, revealing a small rubber, round twoleg thing. All he knew was it's fun to play with. He threw the ball into the air, catching it swiftly, before rolling it across the floor to chase it. [open]

Clock Dragonshifter
August 23rd, 2022, 08:53 AM
~Le small time skip~
~VineWatcher~
Having just given birth the she-cat lay exhausted curled around her newly born kits grooming them softly. Her heart twisted as she remembered her mate causing her to cherish the small kits even more than she thought ever possible.Taking her time she began naming the kits, "Jaykit, Mosskit, Pigeonkit, Fishkit, and..." the she-cat trailed off as she looked at the final kit giving his head a few caring licks, "Ravenkit" she finally mewed quietly.

The Vast Apollo. Darkclaws Kateri

xavier.
August 23rd, 2022, 09:24 AM
Mosskit
(He/Him)

Mosskit let out a few small mews, moving around looking for any warmth and any milk. Is this the really world? Mosskit continued to move and found his mother and started to nurse
while kneading into Vinewatcher.

Apollo. Darkclaws Kateri Clock Dragonshifter

[Sorry If It's Short]

Peril
August 23rd, 2022, 11:10 AM
Autumnkit | Angelique

As he studied the items, she got a little nervous and sat. Her tail curled around her little paws as she studied them herself. Were they good enough? Maybe not. But as he looked to her with surprise in his eyes, she knew she'd done the right thing. The she-kit purred in pride of herself. She'd made him happy! Great! That was all she wanted to do for her friend. You like them? If you don't I can find a different one. she said, still having her ears perked for the slightest complaint.

Apollo.
August 23rd, 2022, 11:12 AM
~Le small time skip~
~VineWatcher~
Having just given birth the she-cat lay exhausted curled around her newly born kits grooming them softly. Her heart twisted as she remembered her mate causing her to cherish the small kits even more than she thought ever possible.Taking her time she began naming the kits, "Jaykit, Mosskit, Pigeonkit, Fishkit, and..." the she-cat trailed off as she looked at the final kit giving his head a few caring licks, "Ravenkit" she finally mewed quietly.

Mosskit
(He/Him)

Mosskit let out a few small mews, moving around looking for any warmth and any milk. Is this the really world? Mosskit continued to move and found his mother and started to nurse

[Sorry If It's Short]
Pigeonkit
The grey spotted kit was relatively quiet- for a kit at least- she was still mewling. She wasn't able to think much just yet, all she knew was that she was cold and hungry. Which is understandable for a new born kit.

The newly named Pigeonkit could smell a source of a yummy smell in front of her, and not only that but it seemed to be warm too. She quickly wiggled her way towards it, until reaching another smaller heat source, she nudged it before deciding that it wasn't what she was after and turned slightly to wiggle towards the larger heat source. This time she was presented with just what she wanted and began to feed, making little squeaks every so often while needing the warm thing with her little paws.

Pigeonkit's story has only just begun, who knows where it may lead her. Perhaps one day the kit would become a respected warrior? Or maybe a religious medicine cat? The fate of the kit could go in many different ways, each pathing out and winding endlessly. May starclan guide her paws and may they watch over her throughout her journey.

[ Kateri Darkclaws - Sorry for the late reply, ill try to work on that, i also hope that this is okay as her first post! Can't wait to rp with you all <3 ]

Dark
August 23rd, 2022, 12:38 PM
~Le small time skip~
~VineWatcher~

Mosskit
(He/Him)

[Sorry If It's Short]

Pigeonkit
The grey spotted kit was relatively quiet- for a kit at least- she was still mewling. She wasn't able to think much just yet, all she knew was that she was cold and hungry. Which is understandable for a new born kit.

The newly named Pigeonkit could smell a source of a yummy smell in front of her, and not only that but it seemed to be warm too. She quickly wiggled her way towards it, until reaching another smaller heat source, she nudged it before deciding that it wasn't what she was after and turned slightly to wiggle towards the larger heat source. This time she was presented with just what she wanted and began to feed, making little squeaks every so often while needing the warm thing with her little paws.

Pigeonkit's story has only just begun, who knows where it may lead her. Perhaps one day the kit would become a respected warrior? Or maybe a religious medicine cat? The fate of the kit could go in many different ways, each pathing out and winding endlessly. May starclan guide her paws and may they watch over her throughout her journey.

[ Kateri Darkclaws - Sorry for the late reply, ill try to work on that, i also hope that this is okay as her first post! Can't wait to rp with you all <3 ]

Fishkit opened his tiny pink mouth and quietly mewed hungrily as he lay in the moss of the nest. The newborn kit was unfamiliar with the surroundings and only able to rely on his sense of smell, touch, and hearing. These exact senses were telling him he was hungry and he was cold. He didn't like these unfamiliar feelings as they brought him discomfort, and before that, he knew nothing. He could hear his siblings around him squirming about and making noises as well, but he paid them no mind.

Shying away from the feeling of his mother's tongue across his tiny body, he blindly pulled himself closer to the sweet and savory smell of milk. His first journey, and though it wasn't an incredibly difficult one nor was he going very far, it was an important one nonetheless. One that could very well decide if he lived this very first day in the world. Using all of his strength, he pulled himself to his mother, softly kicking one of his siblings with a white paw as he pushed forward to feed.

This was the first step for the young tom. Survival. He made it through being born, and now his life was just beginning. He'd undoubtedly face many more challenges as he grows up and eventually begins his training, but right now those were all out of reach and a problem for the future. Now all he was concerned about was drinking the milk before him and staying warm between the bodies of his mother and siblings.

[ Kateri ]

sock
August 23rd, 2022, 12:40 PM
Mudkit yawned, hiding his twoleg toy back in the brambles. [open]

taillow
August 23rd, 2022, 12:45 PM
~Le small time skip~
~VineWatcher~

Fawnpaw
Oh stars, oh dear, oh no. Hurrying across the camp with a jaw full of damp and dripping moss came Fawnpaw. She crossed the distance between the medicine den and the nursery, having risen the second she heard wailing, and slipped into the serene space. Her eyes instantly found Vinewatcher in her nest and she veered towards her, setting the soaked moss for her to drink near her front paws. "Oh, dear StarClan, Ms. Vinewatcher," she purred as delightful blue eyes looked over all five kits, "they're beautiful." New life in the Clans. It was a good thing, the medicine cat knew, as she looked at the new queen with a smile. "Is there anything I can get you? Are you hungry?"

[ I hope its alright I had Fawnpaw come check on Vinewatcher! :heartbounce: I'll mention the kits too just incase The Vast Apollo. Darkclaws Kateri ]

SpiritedWarrior
August 23rd, 2022, 12:53 PM
Clock Dragonshifter The Vast Apollo. Darkclaws Kateri

Littlepaw padded across camp, she hadn't seen Vinewatcher since their last training session and that was what? A moon or two ago? As much as the small cream tabby didn't like her former mentor, she had to check up on her and her newborn kits. After all, a Clan without kits wouldn't be a Clan in the future. With a quiet whisper, Littlepaw peeked into the den.

"V-vinewatcher? H-hi... I-it's me, Littlepaw," she revealed herself after speaking and took notice of the kits. "Aw, they're adorable!"

Littlepaw was getting close to being a warrior, only two more moons to go. Perhaps she'd get to train one of the kits Vinewatcher was taking care of? Only time could tell, after all, Littlepaw still has to complete some training and do her assessment. The assessment alone is a daunting task, one that she feels she'd never be ready for. But Vinewatcher did it. So did Gingerfrost, Tigerfire, Slatewhisker, and all the other warriors in RiverClan.

sock
August 23rd, 2022, 02:00 PM
Blossomflight sat and watched the queen with her new kits.

Dark
August 23rd, 2022, 02:11 PM
[ SpiritedWarrior Clock Dragonshifter ]

Fishkit stopped suckling and turned his head to the sudden intrusion of noise, which happened to be Littlepaw. 'Aww they're adorable' he heard, though these words made no sense to him, he didn't understand any of it, and with his eyes being closed, he wouldn't even begin to know what adorable was in the first place. The small blue-grey spotted tabby mewled softly and started pulling himself in towards where he thought the sound was coming from. He, however, did not get very far, his small body could only take him so far and as a result, he grew tired and only made it about halfway to the edge of the nest, most of his energy having been used to turn around. Unsure of himself, he opened his tiny maw and let out a weak cry before resting his head back down in the soft moss.

[Sorry, I absolutely could not resist. Though this is kinda short because there's only so much he can do]

Clock Dragonshifter
August 23rd, 2022, 03:04 PM
~VineWatcher~
The silvery-blue tabby looked up at the company both Littlepaw and Fawnpaw had come to check up on her. Her face remained neutral as she dipped her head in greeting listening carefully to what the two younger she-cats were saying as she lapped up the water from the moss Fawnpaw had brought. Sighing the queen looked up, "Thank you Fawnpaw, and They are quite cute aren't they Littlepaw" she mewed looking down at the kits her face softening as she watched Fishkits little struggle. With a rare purr she picked up the kit, gently placed him near her stomach with the rest of the kits curling her tail around them protectively.Wearily she looked back up at the paws."As much as I'd love to take up your offer on prey I'll be fine for now... It was really nice of you to stop by... Thank you both" She mewed awkwardly. The battle scarred tabby had never been one for thanking others but the joy she felt seeing another cat come visit her was something she wasn't very used to and she appreciated it a lot more than she'd ever be willing to admit.
{ birdie SpiritedWarrior The Vast Apollo. Darkclaws Kateri }

taillow
August 23rd, 2022, 03:15 PM
Fawnpaw
The medicine cat let out a little squeak and a smile at Fishkit, watching with warm blue eyes as Vinewatcher picked the little kit back up and placed him near her. "Of course. Let me know if you need anything at all," she offered with a returned dip of her head. She didn't yet know what herbs helped queens after birth - maybe she could ask around? With a gentle smile to both the queen. "I'll let you rest now." There was still a few droplets of water on the moss, so Fawnpaw decided to leave it there for now. "I'll come back later with more water. Goodbye, little kittens," she purred to the kits, waving her tail in farewell before trotting out of the den and offering a small departing smile to Littlepaw as well.

[ Clock Dragonshifter SpiritedWarrior Darkclaws ]

SpiritedWarrior
August 23rd, 2022, 03:48 PM
~VineWatcher~
The silvery-blue tabby looked up at the company both Littlepaw and Fawnpaw had come to check up on her. Her face remained neutral as she dipped her head in greeting listening carefully to what the two younger she-cats were saying as she lapped up the water from the moss Fawnpaw had brought. Sighing the queen looked up, "Thank you Fawnpaw, and They are quite cute aren't they Littlepaw" she mewed looking down at the kits her face softening as she watched Fishkits little struggle. With a rare purr she picked up the kit, gently placed him near her stomach with the rest of the kits curling her tail around them protectively.Wearily she looked back up at the paws."As much as I'd love to take up your offer on prey I'll be fine for now... It was really nice of you to stop by... Thank you both" She mewed awkwardly. The battle scarred tabby had never been one for thanking others but the joy she felt seeing another cat come visit her was something she wasn't very used to and she appreciated it a lot more than she'd ever be willing to admit.
{ birdie SpiritedWarrior The Vast Apollo. Darkclaws Kateri }

As usual, Vinewatcher greeted both Fawnpaw and Littlepaw with a neutral expression. She just had kits, shouldn't she be happy? More welcoming? Excited to introduce her kits to her former apprentice and medicine cat? But alas, Vinewatcher only thanked both Clanmates and acknowledged what the cream tabby said. When her son had looked over at Littlepaw, a small smile formed on the apprentice's face, which was followed by a chuckle when the kit gave up trying to make his way over and plopped his small head onto the fresh moss. To Littlepaw's surprise, Vinewatcher had purred before picking her son up and placing him back with his siblings. The cream tabby couldn't recall ever hearing Vinewatcher purr.

"You're welcome," she dipped her head and looked at Fawnpaw to see her former denmate's reaction.

Fawnpaw
The medicine cat let out a little squeak and a smile at Fishkit, watching with warm blue eyes as Vinewatcher picked the little kit back up and placed him near her. "Of course. Let me know if you need anything at all," she offered with a returned dip of her head. She didn't yet know what herbs helped queens after birth - maybe she could ask around? With a gentle smile to both the queen. "I'll let you rest now." There was still a few droplets of water on the moss, so Fawnpaw decided to leave it there for now. "I'll come back later with more water. Goodbye, little kittens," she purred to the kits, waving her tail in farewell before trotting out of the den and offering a small departing smile to Littlepaw as well.

[ Clock Dragonshifter SpiritedWarrior Darkclaws ]

Catching a glimpse of Fawnpaw's smile, Littlepaw blinked and returned the smile then followed the medicine cat out of the nursery. She didn't want to spend too much time in the nursery, partly because it brought back memories she had with her deceased sister, but also because Vinewatcher and her never really got along with each other. At least Vinewatcher was happier now, with kits of her own to care for.

"See you later, Vinewatcher," Littlepaw called. "See you later kits!"

With that, Littlepaw went to the warrior's den to bug her current mentor. She had to get some swimming lessons done.

Wingnettle
August 24th, 2022, 08:37 AM
Bee'kit sat up when he felt someone was watching him and he turned and saw Mintkit, he was confuse but he was bored so he really didn't care who he talked to "Hey there- Who are you again?"

Wingnettle

Mintkit (she/her)

Mintkit was startled by the kit suddenly standing up, and took a step back. He wanted to know her name, but all she did was staring at her paws and waiting for him to do something else. But the little cat kept watching her intently, so she gave up and replied in a soft, low voice: "Mintkit.."
Making friends was so difficult, Mintkit had given up on that task moons before. Why would she need friends? She could perfectly live on by observing her surroundings and learn by watching his clanmates. But, deep inside, she secretly hoped that this kit wouldn't mind watching the sky with her close by.
In the meanwhile, lots of cats had passed through the nursery entrance and Mintkit felt unease at blocking it.

Clock Dragonshifter
August 24th, 2022, 08:47 AM
~VineWatcher~
The tabby she-cat nodded faring the younger cats farewell as her eyes began to droop the exhaustion finally setting in.

~Jaykit~
The kit squirmed as they mewled lightly their small body making it way closer to their mothers stomach as the began to suckle.

Cofi_Bean
August 24th, 2022, 03:05 PM
Bee'kit smiled confused but stepped back "I'm....uh Bee...Bee'kit!" he finally said when he remembered his name as due to his messed up memory, he tends to forget stuff like his name and even worse clan. "Nice to meet you Mintkit! Do you uh wanna watch the sky with me, Its really beautiful up there"
Wingnettle

Wingnettle
August 24th, 2022, 03:18 PM
Mintkit (she/her)

This kit looked a bit weird, but Mintkit liked him. This was the first time another kit offered to do something with her, and she was glad that it was a lovely activity, too. She smiled shyly and nodded, gazing again at the brilliant blue sky. Her tail moved slowly on the ground while she tried to identify the shape of a strange, cotton-like cloud just above the horizon. With a soft voice, she replied: "It looks like a minnow... I like minnows."
She looked forward to see how the sunset would be tonight. The red ones were very special to her.
Cofi_Bean

Thornwolf
August 25th, 2022, 12:24 AM
Puddlekit - He/Him
Puddlekit sat down, then looked around trying to find something he can play with...he said then walked over to his next to sleep

Cofi_Bean
August 25th, 2022, 02:36 PM
Mintkit (she/her)

This kit looked a bit weird, but Mintkit liked him. This was the first time another kit offered to do something with her, and she was glad that it was a lovely activity, too. She smiled shyly and nodded, gazing again at the brilliant blue sky. Her tail moved slowly on the ground while she tried to identify the shape of a strange, cotton-like cloud just above the horizon. With a soft voice, she replied: "It looks like a minnow... I like minnows."
She looked forward to see how the sunset would be tonight. The red ones were very special to her.
Cofi_Bean

Bee’kit looked at the cloud and giggled while nodding before suddenly stopped, he looked around “uh..what were we doing again?” he thought for a moment “Oh wait nevermind sorry memory problems” he spat out before smiling and pointed at a cloud “That one looks like a….uh oh! A dead squirrel….I think” He got up and shook off his pelt before laying back down
Wingnettle

Wingnettle
August 25th, 2022, 02:44 PM
Mintkit (she/her)

Memory problems? Mintkit had never heard of any cat with memory problems. She wondered how further his problem would go in the future, and if he'll be able at all to fulfill the warrior duties...
But he looked like he could handle it. Mintkit followed his gaze to a cloud that lay down on the horizon like some piece of prey. "I've never tasted squirrel..." she murmured. Her mothers didn't bring her prey much often, and when she looked on the fresh-kill pile she could find mostly fish. Suddenly she realized how hungry she was. Turning her gaze away from the sky she peeked at the prey pile in the clearing, trying to make out what was exactly laid there.
Cofi_Bean

Cofi_Bean
August 25th, 2022, 02:56 PM
Mintkit (she/her)

Memory problems? Mintkit had never heard of any cat with memory problems. She wondered how further his problem would go in the future, and if he'll be able at all to fulfill the warrior duties...
But he looked like he could handle it. Mintkit followed his gaze to a cloud that lay down on the horizon like some piece of prey. "I've never tasted squirrel..." she murmured. Her mothers didn't bring her prey much often, and when she looked on the fresh-kill pile she could find mostly fish. Suddenly she realized how hungry she was. Turning her gaze away from the sky she peeked at the prey pile in the clearing, trying to make out what was exactly laid there.
Cofi_Bean

“You hungry?” He chuckled as he got up and followed her, he then gotten a idea which was very rare in his case but he soon forgotten it as he ran to the kill pile “Squirrels are usually ether faster or smarter then other prey which makes them rare to catch some times but luckily” he paused and grabbed something from the pile and it was two squirrels “looks like these two fur balls was stupid! So enjoy your male m’lady” After saying that he done a little bow and placed one in front if mint kit while starting to eat his treat[/B]

Wingnettle

sock
August 25th, 2022, 03:01 PM
Mudkit yawned, flopping lazily on the ground. [open]

Madelaine
August 25th, 2022, 07:20 PM
Spiderkit
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him]

He looked at them with a smile. These were his now and now it made him want to go find more. He was going to start his own collection now! He looked at the other kit. Like them? No he loved them. They were his now and he didn't want her to take them back. He scooted them towards him with his paws. "No you don't have to. I love these!", he meowed in excitement. Spiderkit was young he liked anything.

Peril;

!KIOKI!
August 25th, 2022, 09:28 PM
Honeykit turned and tossed every so often in her nap, dreaming of things from her past she barely remembers. mewling in discomfort ever so slightly.

!KIOKI!
August 25th, 2022, 09:42 PM
Honeykit just nestles herself more deeply into her mother, thats already fast asleep, curled up against her only kit, honeykit.

Wingnettle
August 26th, 2022, 04:18 AM
“You hungry?” He chuckled as he got up and followed her, he then gotten a idea which was very rare in his case but he soon forgotten it as he ran to the kill pile “Squirrels are usually ether faster or smarter then other prey which makes them rare to catch some times but luckily” he paused and grabbed something from the pile and it was two squirrels “looks like these two fur balls was stupid! So enjoy your male m’lady” After saying that he done a little bow and placed one in front if mint kit while starting to eat his treat[/B]

Wingnettle

Mintkit (she/her)

This kit was a bit weird, but kind and funny. She stopped for a moment to watch him eating, then lowered her head and sniffed at the furry body. It brought the musty scent of old bark and dry leaves, but she could also smell some of the sweetness that came from droplets of blood where it was bit.

Mintkit decided to take a bite of the hind leg first: juicy, but weird. It didn't taste nothing like fish, and the fur stuck between her teeth. She tried to remove the skin with her mouth, but then she wondered if two kits would actually be permitted to use two pieces of prey from the pile. Maybe it was better to save them for someone else? The kit was still eating, but she decided to leave the rest of her squirrel for the elders.
"Uhm.." she waited for him to lift his head, then replied: "I'm going to take it to the elders' den. Maybe he would come with her? She left him the choice and waited for a sign before going.

Peril
August 26th, 2022, 11:05 AM
Autumnkit | Angelique

The calico grinned at the younger kit and laughed. Great! Now you have your own stuff. I can maybe take you out to the clearing. Depends on if the queens catch us or not. she said with a smirk. She didn't like to disobey the older cats but she was having fun and she didn't want it to stop! Her little tail tapped its tip against the nursery floor excitedly.

!KIOKI!
August 26th, 2022, 11:16 AM
Honeykit was eating some fish from a kill an apprentice had brought to the nursery, the salmon scales getting stuck in her fangs. she grumbled and started picking the scales out with her tiny claws.

sock
August 26th, 2022, 12:13 PM
Blossomflight groomed herself, purring as she felt movement in her pregnant stomach. [open]
( Titan i saw you were online ^^)

forest
August 26th, 2022, 12:29 PM
Blossomflight groomed herself, purring as she felt movement in her pregnant stomach. [open]
( Titan i saw you were online ^^)

He walked into the nursery, seeing his mate grooming herself. "Hello! " he purred, settling down in the nest next to her, cleaning himself dry because he was dripping wet after fishing. Once he was dry, he curled up next to her. "I've got to go soon. The prey pile is running low, and I need to hunt so we don't starve." He got up, licked her ears, and left.

sock
August 26th, 2022, 12:31 PM
He walked into the nursery, seeing his mate grooming herself. "Hello! " he purred, settling down in the nest next to her, cleaning himself dry because he was dripping wet after fishing. Once he was dry, he curled up next to her. "I've got to go soon. The prey pile is running low, and I need to hunt so we don't starve." He got up, licked her ears, and left.
Blossomflight sighed as he left. The two never spent much time together since the molly learned she was having kits...

forest
August 26th, 2022, 05:58 PM
Blossomflight sighed as he left. The two never spent much time together since the molly learned she was having kits...

Creek'kit bounced over to the big white and orange cat. "Why are you so sad?" he squeaked.

sock
August 26th, 2022, 06:38 PM
Creek'kit bounced over to the big white and orange cat. "Why are you so sad?" he squeaked.
"Oh, im not sad!" She mewed. "What's your name?"

forest
August 27th, 2022, 10:12 AM
"Oh, im not sad!" She mewed. "What's your name?"

Creek'kit bounced. " My name is Creek'kit!" he squeaked. "Are you having kits? Who's the father? Does he visit often?" he was excited to learn everything about this big white and orange cat.

sock
August 27th, 2022, 01:04 PM
Creek'kit bounced. " My name is Creek'kit!" he squeaked. "Are you having kits? Who's the father? Does he visit often?" he was excited to learn everything about this big white and orange cat.
Blossomflight laughed. "Im Blossomflight! Yes, im having kits, and the father is Hollowstorm."

SpiritWolf_yt
August 27th, 2022, 01:51 PM
silverkit snoozed

[open]

MooshedMushroom
August 27th, 2022, 06:30 PM
Mistlekit sat near the far wall of the Nursery, watching a beetle crawl up her arm and muttering to it quietly.

``Hello there small friend. I'm Mistlekit. Might I have the pleasure of knowing yours?``

The small she-cat paused and put her ear up to the beetle as if she were listening to it. (Which, of course, she was not- it was all in her imagination.)

``Ooo- Stick is a lovely name.``

She spoke to the insect, and she continued to mutter quietly to it in her own little world.

{Maplefur}

Maplefur
August 27th, 2022, 07:14 PM
Mistlekit sat near the far wall of the Nursery, watching a beetle crawl up her arm and muttering to it quietly.

``Hello there small friend. I'm Mistlekit. Might I have the pleasure of knowing yours?``

The small she-cat paused and put her ear up to the beetle as if she were listening to it. (Which, of course, she was not- it was all in her imagination.)

``Ooo- Stick is a lovely name.``

She spoke to the insect, and she continued to mutter quietly to it in her own little world.

{Maplefur}

Ducknose padded through the nursery entrance, freshly collected moss held carefully in his jaws. He dropped it just inside where the queens would be able to take it as needed. His ears perked as he picked up the chatter of a kit who, unlike the others, was off on her own. Whiskers twitching at the conversation Mistlekit was having with her "friend," they decided to approach and play into the imaginary world this kitten had made up.

"Why, hello there Mistlekit." The warrior turned to the bug she was holding. "And hello to you too, Stick. I saw one of your littermates when I was out hunting today. He said his name was Twig, and asked me to stop by and say hello from him." Ducknose remembered their days as a kit, spent alone just like Mistlekit. They didn't have any littermates growing up, so he was left to his own imagination. While he might not have taken up talking to bugs, Ducknose had certainly done just as silly things to occupy himself.

MooshedMushroom
August 27th, 2022, 07:22 PM
Ducknose padded through the nursery entrance, freshly collected moss held carefully in his jaws. He dropped it just inside where the queens would be able to take it as needed. His ears perked as he picked up the chatter of a kit who, unlike the others, was off on her own. Whiskers twitching at the conversation Mistlekit was having with her "friend," they decided to approach and play into the imaginary world this kitten had made up.

"Why, hello there Mistlekit." The warrior turned to the bug she was holding. "And hello to you too, Stick. I saw one of your littermates when I was out hunting today. He said his name was Twig, and asked me to stop by and say hello from him." Ducknose remembered their days as a kit, spent alone just like Mistlekit. They didn't have any littermates growing up, so he was left to his own imagination. While he might not have taken up talking to bugs, Ducknose had certainly done just as silly things to occupy himself.

Mistlekit looked up at Ducknose with a glint in her eyes.

``Hello Ducknose! And, wowee! Stick, you never told me you had littermates! And didja hear that? Twig says hi! We should go and visit him sometime! Ducknose, Ducknose! Do you think you could take us to see Twig some day? Me and Stick?``

Although the she-cat herself was small, her mouth was far from it. She loved talking and would seize any chance she could get to say something or interrupt a conversation. She often said more than was necessary very quickly, causing cats to be confused by just what she was trying to get at in conversation. She continued to stare at Ducknose, waiting for his response.

Maplefur
August 27th, 2022, 07:51 PM
Mistlekit looked up at Ducknose with a glint in her eyes.

``Hello Ducknose! And, wowee! Stick, you never told me you had littermates! And didja hear that? Twig says hi! We should go and visit him sometime! Ducknose, Ducknose! Do you think you could take us to see Twig some day? Me and Stick?``

Although the she-cat herself was small, her mouth was far from it. She loved talking and would seize any chance she could get to say something or interrupt a conversation. She often said more than was necessary very quickly, causing cats to be confused by just what she was trying to get at in conversation. She continued to stare at Ducknose, waiting for his response.

Ducknose purred at Mistlekit's enthusiasm. "Well, it's not safe for you to leave camp until you're an apprentice, but I'll tell you what. Whenever I come across one of Stick's family or friends, I'll make sure to help them travel back to camp to visit. Sound good?" His whiskers twitched just imagining the journey back to camp with a bug, and one he had to be careful not to crush at that. The other warriors would surely think he's ridiculous, or just plain crazy, but if it meant this young kit would light up the way she was right now it would be worth it. "And when you are old enough to leave camp, I promise I'll show you all the best spots to find them."

rivercloud
August 27th, 2022, 10:50 PM
Moonkit sat against a wall of the nursery. They were kind of bored and wanted to play with some other kit, but they didn't know how to talk to someone they didn't know. The biggest problem was they didn't really know any kit .

(open)

MooshedMushroom
August 28th, 2022, 09:16 AM
Ducknose purred at Mistlekit's enthusiasm. "Well, it's not safe for you to leave camp until you're an apprentice, but I'll tell you what. Whenever I come across one of Stick's family or friends, I'll make sure to help them travel back to camp to visit. Sound good?" His whiskers twitched just imagining the journey back to camp with a bug, and one he had to be careful not to crush at that. The other warriors would surely think he's ridiculous, or just plain crazy, but if it meant this young kit would light up the way she was right now it would be worth it. "And when you are old enough to leave camp, I promise I'll show you all the best spots to find them."

Mistlekit flicked her ears happily. She believed that this cat shared her fascination with bugs!

``Would you really do that for me, Ducknose? Bring me some of Stick's family members? Oh boy, I hope you go out of camp soon to look for some!``

Her eyes were lit up with joy as she spoke to the older warrior.

``And gee I hope I can become an apprentice! And I hope I can become one super soon so I can find awesome bugs! It'll be great, won't it Ducknose?``

Once again, the kit had bombarded Ducknose with her thoughts and questions as they came to her. Mistlekit giggled as Stick crawled around on her head, which the insect had found its way to as Mistlekit was speaking with Ducknose.

Maplefur
August 28th, 2022, 12:28 PM
Mistlekit flicked her ears happily. She believed that this cat shared her fascination with bugs!

``Would you really do that for me, Ducknose? Bring me some of Stick's family members? Oh boy, I hope you go out of camp soon to look for some!``

Her eyes were lit up with joy as she spoke to the older warrior.

``And gee I hope I can become an apprentice! And I hope I can become one super soon so I can find awesome bugs! It'll be great, won't it Ducknose?``

Once again, the kit had bombarded Ducknose with her thoughts and questions as they came to her. Mistlekit giggled as Stick crawled around on her head, which the insect had found its way to as Mistlekit was speaking with Ducknose.

Ducknose chucked. "Of course kiddo. I'll keep my eyes peeled the next time I leave camp, and if I find one it'll be coming straight here." He used his tailtip to tap Mistlekit's shoulder as if emphasizing his promise.

"I remember how exciting becoming an apprentice was, even without the prospect of more bug friends. It was one of the best days of my life--second only to becoming a warrior, of course." Memories flashed behind their eyes. One of the biggest reasons Ducknose had been so excited for his apprentice ceremony was to get out of the nursey and leave behind his kithood bullies. Of course, they'd only follow to the apprentice den upon their ceremonies, but with their 'paw status it meant the young cat had a chance to prove themselves. Most cats nowadays don't comment on his face or eyes like they would when Ducknose was a wee kit; the warrior had gained enough respect that most of the bullying had disappeared.

Shaking their head, the warrior turned their attention back to Mistlekit. "How old are you now, little one? Are you counting the days 'til your apprentice ceremony yet?" Ducknose had counted the days after turning just three moons old. Even at that young age, he knew that apprenticehood would bring a great shift to their life.

MaryTheCrow
August 28th, 2022, 12:43 PM
- Greenkit -
He/Him

Greenkit was on a new mission that he had decided on just now. Talk. To anyone really, he just wanted to talk. He was one moon old and ready to be known as the greatest (future) warrior yet.

There! His first victim. A monochrome kit by the wall. "You! Who are you?" Greenkit demanded, stumble-running towards them. His paws were still unsteady, but he was getting better at running, even if his tail was permanently held in the air.

[ rivercloud ]

MooshedMushroom
August 28th, 2022, 01:54 PM
Ducknose chucked. "Of course kiddo. I'll keep my eyes peeled the next time I leave camp, and if I find one it'll be coming straight here." He used his tailtip to tap Mistlekit's shoulder as if emphasizing his promise.

"I remember how exciting becoming an apprentice was, even without the prospect of more bug friends. It was one of the best days of my life--second only to becoming a warrior, of course." Memories flashed behind their eyes. One of the biggest reasons Ducknose had been so excited for his apprentice ceremony was to get out of the nursey and leave behind his kithood bullies. Of course, they'd only follow to the apprentice den upon their ceremonies, but with their 'paw status it meant the young cat had a chance to prove themselves. Most cats nowadays don't comment on his face or eyes like they would when Ducknose was a wee kit; the warrior had gained enough respect that most of the bullying had disappeared.

Shaking their head, the warrior turned their attention back to Mistlekit. "How old are you now, little one? Are you counting the days 'til your apprentice ceremony yet?" Ducknose had counted the days after turning just three moons old. Even at that young age, he knew that apprenticehood would bring a great shift to their life.

``That's great! I can't wait until you go on a patrol!

The small kitten bounced using the force of her front paws.

``And I'm 2 whole moons old! Gonna be
3 pretty soon! That leaves only about 3 moons left 'till I'm an apprentice! I wonder who my mentor'll be? I hope it's not anybody scary.``

Maplefur
August 28th, 2022, 02:20 PM
``That's great! I can't wait until you go on a patrol!

The small kitten bounced using the force of her front paws.

``And I'm 2 whole moons old! Gonna be
3 pretty soon! That leaves only about 3 moons left 'till I'm an apprentice! I wonder who my mentor'll be? I hope it's not anybody scary.``

Ducknose smiled; he was anticipating going out now, too. He shook his head with a laugh at the kit's excitement, thinking that they should've been visiting the nursery a lot sooner. Admittedly, the warrior had avoided that place the moment he left, only seeing it as a reminder of harder times. Now, he was seeing the place in a different light, and a much better one. Who knew he could actually get along so well with kits? Though, they supposed it was easier when they're older than the kits. It's not like the little ones here could seriously have an impact when he so clearly outranked them.

"Wow, you're growing so fast! And don't you worry, Mistlekit. I'm sure the mentor that Pikestar chooses for you will be plenty nice. Pikestar always chooses a mentor that will compliment their apprentice, so you can rest assured that you'll get a great mentor suited to your personality." He purred, wrapping his fluffy tail around the young kit. "Who knows, I might even be ready to train an apprentice by then, too. You could get me." They smiled down at the young kit, imagining what it would be like to get his first apprentice. Excitement coursed through the warriors limbs; he hadn't given it much thought before, but they'd really love to train a cat and teach them all he's learned.

MooshedMushroom
August 28th, 2022, 03:27 PM
Ducknose smiled; he was anticipating going out now, too. He shook his head with a laugh at the kit's excitement, thinking that they should've been visiting the nursery a lot sooner. Admittedly, the warrior had avoided that place the moment he left, only seeing it as a reminder of harder times. Now, he was seeing the place in a different light, and a much better one. Who knew he could actually get along so well with kits? Though, they supposed it was easier when they're older than the kits. It's not like the little ones here could seriously have an impact when he so clearly outranked them.

"Wow, you're growing so fast! And don't you worry, Mistlekit. I'm sure the mentor that Pikestar chooses for you will be plenty nice. Pikestar always chooses a mentor that will compliment their apprentice, so you can rest assured that you'll get a great mentor suited to your personality." He purred, wrapping his fluffy tail around the young kit. "Who knows, I might even be ready to train an apprentice by then, too. You could get me." They smiled down at the young kit, imagining what it would be like to get his first apprentice. Excitement coursed through the warriors limbs; he hadn't given it much thought before, but they'd really love to train a cat and teach them all he's learned.

Mistlekit became even more excited at Ducknose's words.

``I really hope Pikestar makes you my mentor! You're the best warrior in the whole clan and I think I wanna be just like you, Ducknose!``

Mistlekit hadn't actually met ant other warriors, but just the same she admired Ducknose even though she had only known him for a little while.

``I bet being an apprentice will be so much fun! Especially if you're my mentor.``

rivercloud
August 28th, 2022, 07:18 PM
- Greenkit -
He/Him
Greenkit was on a new mission that he had decided on just now. Talk. To anyone really, he just wanted to talk. He was one moon old and ready to be known as the greatest (future) warrior yet.

There! His first victim. A monochrome kit by the wall. "You! Who are you?" Greenkit demanded, stumble-running towards them. His paws were still unsteady, but he was getting better at running, even if his tail was permanently held in the air.

Moonkit was some what startled from the other kit's sudden appearance and it took them a few seconds to realize that that he was talking to them. "Oh, um, i-i'm kitmoo-i mean moonkit,", they responded, they felt really stupid for messing up their own name. "What's is you name,", they awkwardly said, he must think i'm stupid, moonkit thought.

MaryTheCrow

MaryTheCrow
August 29th, 2022, 01:58 PM
- Greenkit -
He/Him

The kit listened attentively, making sure to stare intensely into the other's eyes. Everyone (Greenkit) knew that by winning a staring contest, you get more respect. Greenkit had decided on that just yesterday, actually!

How nice, the other kit's name was very pronounceable, unlike everyone in his family. He ignored the little slip-up the other had, he was no hypocrite. Greenkit started introducing himself, puffing his chest up and all, "Well, Moonkit! My name is..." Ah. That's right. He couldn't pronounce his name very well. His mouth hung open as he decided on what to say instead. He couldn't let anyone know he couldn't make the r noises too well! That would be ridiculous! "Uh- You-You'll know it one day! I'll be the best!" the lynx point continued his little introduction.

[ rivercloud ]

Maplefur
August 29th, 2022, 04:38 PM
Mistlekit became even more excited at Ducknose's words.

``I really hope Pikestar makes you my mentor! You're the best warrior in the whole clan and I think I wanna be just like you, Ducknose!``

Mistlekit hadn't actually met ant other warriors, but just the same she admired Ducknose even though she had only known him for a little while.

``I bet being an apprentice will be so much fun! Especially if you're my mentor.``

As Ducknose looked down at the kit, they reflected about how nice it'd be to mentor Mistlekit once she became an apprentice. Already having some established connection with your apprentice... well, it'd definitely be nice. The day he received his apprentice name, the first few sessions was a lot of getting to know his mentor and vice versa while training. Things would be much easier if they already knew one another.

"Indeed, it would be really nice to mentor you." His whiskers twitched at the compliment, appreciating the sentiment but knowing it held little weight. After all, how many warriors could this kit possibly know? Regardless, he dipped his head as he spoke. "And thank you, Mistlekit."

A soft purr came from his chest as he settled down, seating himself next to Mistlekit's area of the den. "Oh, yes, being an apprentice is loads of fun. It's also a lot of work, too, and such an honor to be training to help provide for and protect Riverclan. It'll also be a good time for you to make some friends with cats your age, those you're training alongside."

MooshedMushroom
August 29th, 2022, 08:07 PM
As Ducknose looked down at the kit, they reflected about how nice it'd be to mentor Mistlekit once she became an apprentice. Already having some established connection with your apprentice... well, it'd definitely be nice. The day he received his apprentice name, the first few sessions was a lot of getting to know his mentor and vice versa while training. Things would be much easier if they already knew one another.

"Indeed, it would be really nice to mentor you." His whiskers twitched at the compliment, appreciating the sentiment but knowing it held little weight. After all, how many warriors could this kit possibly know? Regardless, he dipped his head as he spoke. "And thank you, Mistlekit."

A soft purr came from his chest as he settled down, seating himself next to Mistlekit's area of the den. "Oh, yes, being an apprentice is loads of fun. It's also a lot of work, too, and such an honor to be training to help provide for and protect Riverclan. It'll also be a good time for you to make some friends with cats your age, those you're training alongside."

The tiny she-kit sat in silence for a while, fantasizing what her apprenticeship would be like. She believed it would be the most amazing thing that ever happened to her. She'd be able to find so many bugs and learn to be a great warrior!

``Wow.``

Mistlekit whispered the singular word to herself, in awe of what she thought was to come. A not-so-happy thought came to the she-cat now. What if she wasn't able to become an apprentice? Her brow furrowed with worry at the thought. What if she was stuck being a kit forever, spending an eternity in the nursery until StarClan finally welcomed her? Her thoughts spiraled from this, thinking not of how awesome being an apprentice would be, but how awful not becoming an apprentice would be.

Maplefur
August 30th, 2022, 12:01 PM
The tiny she-kit sat in silence for a while, fantasizing what her apprenticeship would be like. She believed it would be the most amazing thing that ever happened to her. She'd be able to find so many bugs and learn to be a great warrior!

``Wow.``

Mistlekit whispered the singular word to herself, in awe of what she thought was to come. A not-so-happy thought came to the she-cat now. What if she wasn't able to become an apprentice? Her brow furrowed with worry at the thought. What if she was stuck being a kit forever, spending an eternity in the nursery until StarClan finally welcomed her? Her thoughts spiraled from this, thinking not of how awesome being an apprentice would be, but how awful not becoming an apprentice would be.

At the kit's whisper, Ducknose smiled. He remembered feeling that way, the utter awe that overtook them when learning about apprenticehood and what potentials his future held. But suddenly, the she-kit's expression changed to a less happy one. "What's wrong, little one?" The warrior wrapped their tail around the young cat, hoping to provide some comfort. Could it be possible that Mistlekit didn't want to become an apprentice? No, her awe from just a moment ago proved she did.

Maybe it was more about sadness leaving the nursery? Ducknose could understand that. They'd had some bittersweet feelings themself; on the one paw, leaving behind his kithood bullies and starting training was such a nice feeling, but on the other it also meant leaving his adoring mother behind. Ducknose's mother, as hard as she had tried, was clearly upset at her only kit leaving her to move forward to another chapter. He knew she was happy for him, but he admitted he was sad to leave his mother as well. She had done so much for the young cat, and her love for them was so plain to see. Sometimes he missed the feeling of having someone like that at your side 24/7, but at other times he loved the freedom that came with apprenticehood and, consequently, warriorhood.

MooshedMushroom
August 30th, 2022, 04:22 PM
At the kit's whisper, Ducknose smiled. He remembered feeling that way, the utter awe that overtook them when learning about apprenticehood and what potentials his future held. But suddenly, the she-kit's expression changed to a less happy one. "What's wrong, little one?" The warrior wrapped their tail around the young cat, hoping to provide some comfort. Could it be possible that Mistlekit didn't want to become an apprentice? No, her awe from just a moment ago proved she did.

Maybe it was more about sadness leaving the nursery? Ducknose could understand that. They'd had some bittersweet feelings themself; on the one paw, leaving behind his kithood bullies and starting training was such a nice feeling, but on the other it also meant leaving his adoring mother behind. Ducknose's mother, as hard as she had tried, was clearly upset at her only kit leaving her to move forward to another chapter. He knew she was happy for him, but he admitted he was sad to leave his mother as well. She had done so much for the young cat, and her love for them was so plain to see. Sometimes he missed the feeling of having someone like that at your side 24/7, but at other times he loved the freedom that came with apprenticehood and, consequently, warriorhood.

Mistlekit embraced the warriors' comforting gesture with much appreciation and she looked up at him.

``Well- it's just that I don't know if I'll ever become an apprentice, Ducknose.``

She shifted her gaze to her back legs and back to Ducknose.

``But- I'm sure I can do it! I'm super strong and- and I'll learn to be a great warrior! How could Pikestar say no? I have nothing to worry about, right Ducknose?``

Mistlekit looked at Ducknose with wide, hopeful eyes.

Madelaine
August 31st, 2022, 06:49 AM
Spiderkit
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him]

Clearing? He hadn't been there yet. He has heard of it and the other kits and queens talk about it a bunch, but he was far too afraid to step foot outside the nursery. He didn't belong to anybody in the nursery anyway, so they wouldn't care right? "I want to go out into the clearing! The queens won't mind!", he meowed. Spiderkit jumped up and down with excitement. They just had to allow him to go out and he'd go even if he had to sneak out.

Peril;

sock
August 31st, 2022, 07:56 AM
Blossomflight yawned, giving herself another lick. If only the kits could be born tomorrow... [open]

forest
August 31st, 2022, 10:13 AM
Blossomflight yawned, giving herself another lick. If only the kits could be born tomorrow... [open]

HollowStorm

HollowStorm walked into the nursery, seeing his mate cleaning herself. He dropped a large carp at her paws. "Good morning," he purred. He curled up next to her, closing his eyes to rest.

Creekkit

Creekkit walked up to Blossomflight. He noticed the cat curled up next to her. "Is that your mate?" he asked the she cat. He tipped his head at Blossomflight.

sock
August 31st, 2022, 10:15 AM
HollowStorm

HollowStorm walked into the nursery, seeing his mate cleaning herself. He dropped a large carp at her paws. "Good morning," he purred. He curled up next to her, closing his eyes to rest.

Creekkit

Creekkit walked up to Blossomflight. He noticed the cat curled up next to her. "Is that your mate?" he asked the she cat. He tipped his head at Blossomflight.
Blossomflight purred as Hollowstorm padded up to her. "Good morning!" She mewed, giving her mate a lick. "Yes, this is Hollowstorm." The white and orange molly added to Creekkit.

sock
August 31st, 2022, 11:00 AM
Mudkit rolled on the dirty floor, squeaking with joy.

forest
August 31st, 2022, 03:41 PM
Blossomflight purred as Hollowstorm padded up to her. "Good morning!" She mewed, giving her mate a lick. "Yes, this is Hollowstorm." The white and orange molly added to Creekkit.

---+HollowStorm+---

HollowStorm raised his head, seeing a small kit bouncing next to him. "Well, hello there little one! What's your name? Mine is HollowStorm." he purred. He looked at his mate, and seeing her warm smile as she looked at the kit. He sat up, gave his pelt a few quick licks, and then quickly tore out a chunk of Blossomflight's nest, rolling the ball towards the kit.

---+Creekkit+---

"Hello!" he squeaked to the massive black, gray and brown tortishell tom. "My name is Creekkit!" he squealed, quickly wheeling around to chase the moss ball HollowStorm had torn from the nest. As he pounced on the ball, he trotted back to Blossomflight and mewed proudly, "Did you see that pounce?"

sock
September 1st, 2022, 12:19 PM
---+HollowStorm+---

HollowStorm raised his head, seeing a small kit bouncing next to him. "Well, hello there little one! What's your name? Mine is HollowStorm." he purred. He looked at his mate, and seeing her warm smile as she looked at the kit. He sat up, gave his pelt a few quick licks, and then quickly tore out a chunk of Blossomflight's nest, rolling the ball towards the kit.

---+Creekkit+---

"Hello!" he squeaked to the massive black, gray and brown tortishell tom. "My name is Creekkit!" he squealed, quickly wheeling around to chase the moss ball HollowStorm had torn from the nest. As he pounced on the ball, he trotted back to Blossomflight and mewed proudly, "Did you see that pounce?"
Blossomflight laughed. "It was amazing!" She purred. "You must have learned from one of the best!"

forest
September 1st, 2022, 12:27 PM
Blossomflight laughed. "It was amazing!" She purred. "You must have learned from one of the best!"

--+HollowStorm+---

"And by the best, you mean me?" he teased. "And Creekkit, that was amazing!" he praised. Perhaps Pikestar will make me your mentor!" he wondered out loud.

---+Creekkit+---
He smiled at the two cats praise.

sock
September 1st, 2022, 12:31 PM
--+HollowStorm+---

"And by the best, you mean me?" he teased. "And Creekkit, that was amazing!" he praised. Perhaps Pikestar will make me your mentor!" he wondered out loud.

---+Creekkit+---
He smiled at the two cats praise.
Blossomflight giggled. "It's so nice to have you around Hollowstorm." She purred, pressing her white and orange fur closer to her mate's.

forest
September 1st, 2022, 02:11 PM
Blossomflight giggled. "It's so nice to have you around Hollowstorm." She purred, pressing her white and orange fur closer to her mate's.
HollowStorm smiled. "I've got to go now. See you soon!" He called behind his broad shoulders.

sock
September 1st, 2022, 02:13 PM
HollowStorm smiled. "I've got to go now. See you soon!" He called behind his broad shoulders.
Blossomflight sighed. "Bye...!" She flicked her tail tip in goodbye.

rivercloud
September 1st, 2022, 03:39 PM
- Greenkit -
He/Him
The kit listened attentively, making sure to stare intensely into the other's eyes. Everyone (Greenkit) knew that by winning a staring contest, you get more respect. Greenkit had decided on that just yesterday, actually!

How nice, the other kit's name was very pronounceable, unlike everyone in his family. He ignored the little slip-up the other had, he was no hypocrite. Greenkit started introducing himself, puffing his chest up and all, "Well, Moonkit! My name is..." Ah. That's right. He couldn't pronounce his name very well. His mouth hung open as he decided on what to say instead. He couldn't let anyone know he couldn't make the r noises too well! That would be ridiculous! "Uh- You-You'll know it one day! I'll be the best!" the lynx point continued his little introduction.

Moonkit was very uncomfortable at the way the other kit was looking at them. They really wanted to escape this (it seemed to them) awkward moment. Moonkit wondered why the other kit wouldn't tell his name. "So, uh... hello..... kit," they awkwardly replied, they were really bad at carrying on conversations and had no idea what to do or say next.

MaryTheCrow

sock
September 2nd, 2022, 07:39 AM
Mudkit rolled in the dirt aimlessly... he was bored, and the dirt felt good in his long orange pelt. [open]

Clock Dragonshifter
September 2nd, 2022, 08:48 AM
~VineWatcher {She/Her}~
{ The Vast Apollo. Darkclaws Kateri }
The large battle scarred she-cat sat quietly her green eyes narrowed as she watched her kits her green eyes holding a warmth usually didn't as her tail wrapped tightly around her front paws.

~Jaykit {They/Them}~
Jaykit was laying close to their mother with their eyes squeezed shut as they napped foot kicking slightly. The kit dreamed of running through the territory their paws thumping lightly on the ground as their father, who the kit would never meet, followed close behind.

Apollo.
September 2nd, 2022, 09:01 AM
~VineWatcher {She/Her}~
{ The Vast Apollo. Darkclaws Kateri }
The large battle scarred she-cat sat quietly her green eyes narrowed as she watched her kits her green eyes holding a warmth usually didn't as her tail wrapped tightly around her front paws.

~Jaykit {They/Them}~
Jaykit was laying close to their mother with their eyes squeezed shut as they napped foot kicking slightly. The kit dreamed of running through the territory their paws thumping lightly on the ground as their father, who the kit would never meet, followed close behind.

Pigeonkit
The molly stirred slightly, her eyes flickering open for a moment before screwing shut again, she took a deep breath and rolled over before relaxing once more into a dreamless sleep.

[ The Vast Kateri Darkclaws - How old are the kits now? I didn't keep track haha- ]

xavier.
September 2nd, 2022, 09:29 AM
| Mosskit |
| He/Him |
| A blueish gray tom with darker splotches; green eyes |

~ Mosskit stirred in his own sleep before slowly opening his eyes and let out a yawn and a big stretch. The kit looked around the dark nursery then to his siblings and at last his mother. ~

| Kateri Darkclaws Clock Dragonshifter Apollo. |

Clock Dragonshifter
September 2nd, 2022, 09:45 AM
Pigeonkit
The molly stirred slightly, her eyes flickering open for a moment before screwing shut again, she took a deep breath and rolled over before relaxing once more into a dreamless sleep.

[ The Vast Kateri Darkclaws - How old are the kits now? I didn't keep track haha- ]

| Mosskit |
| He/Him |

~ Mosskit stirred in his own sleep before slowly opening his eyes and let out a yawn and a big stretch. The kit looked around the dark nursery then to his siblings and at last his mother. ~

~Vinewatcher {She/Her}~
The tabby she-cat noticed Mosskit and Pigeonkit begin to stir giving them a few licks on the head as an uneven purr erupted from the queen.

(About a moon!)

Dark
September 2nd, 2022, 12:01 PM
Pigeonkit

| Mosskit |
| He/Him |

~Vinewatcher {She/Her}~
The tabby she-cat noticed Mosskit and Pigeonkit begin to stir giving them a few licks on the head as an uneven purr erupted from the queen.

(About a moon!)

Fishkit
________

Fishkit awoke from his slumber, pale green eyes opening ever so slightly as he yawned. He looked up at his mother and mewed a small "Good morning,". The young kit then turned his attention to his siblings, noticed Mosskit had woken up and Pigeonkit was falling back to sleep. Resisting the urge to poke them, he unsteadily got to his paws and looked back to his mother, a lazy grin on his face.

sock
September 2nd, 2022, 06:17 PM
Blossomflight curled up tightly, trying to ignore the commotion outside... she just wanted some rest... [open]

occultation
September 3rd, 2022, 01:54 PM
https://i.ibb.co/4NzjzpV/cooltext417752208482045.png

Slatestripe padded into the nursery, a fish clutched tightly in his jaws. It was now mid-afternoon, probably a little late to be bringing food. Or early, depending on how one looked at it. He glanced around, looking for Blossomflight.

( FredTheFrog )

sock
September 3rd, 2022, 01:59 PM

Slatestripe padded into the nursery, a fish clutched tightly in his jaws. It was now mid-afternoon, probably a little late to be bringing food. Or early, depending on how one looked at it. He glanced around, looking for Blossomflight.

( FredTheFrog )
Blossomflight looked up, and seeing Slatestripe she mewed, "Hello there!" The white and orange molly set her soft jade green gaze on the tom. "How are you?"

MaryTheCrow
September 3rd, 2022, 02:31 PM
- Greenkit -
He/Him

The kit huffed. How dare the kit that doesn't know his prefix refer to him by his suffix? "Don' call me "kit"! I have a name, you jus' have to guess! Uhm... Oh! It's a plant thing!" Greenkit mewed with a proud smile. He couldn't help but admire just how smart he was- to turn such a bad situation into a puzzle! He truly was the best! Greenkit closed his eyes and imagined himself as a warrior with cats fawning all over him - yes, this was his destiny.

[ rivercloud ]

occultation
September 3rd, 2022, 02:42 PM
Blossomflight looked up, and seeing Slatestripe she mewed, "Hello there!" The white and orange molly set her soft jade green gaze on the tom. "How are you?"

Slatestripe’s eyes lit up when he heard Blossomflight’s voice. It had been over a quarter moon since he’d last got to see his good friend. He bounded across the nursery to meet her. Gently, he placed the fish at her paws. “I brought you this, in case you’re hungry. Got to keep that strength up for those kits.”

sock
September 3rd, 2022, 02:49 PM

Slatestripe’s eyes lit up when he heard Blossomflight’s voice. It had been over a quarter moon since he’d last got to see his good friend. He bounded across the nursery to meet her. Gently, he placed the fish at her paws. “I brought you this, in case you’re hungry. Got to keep that strength up for those kits.”
The molly smiled. "Thank you!" She purred. "Im sure the kits would appreciate this!" Blossomflight took a large bite, blinking gratefully. "It's getting near time they see the world!" Her white and orange fur fluffed up a bit around her neck.

occultation
September 3rd, 2022, 02:58 PM
The molly smiled. "Thank you!" She purred. "Im sure the kits would appreciate this!" Blossomflight took a large bite, blinking gratefully. "It's getting near time they see the world!" Her white and orange fur fluffed up a bit around her neck.

Slatestripe purred, happy he’d made the right call in bringing food. He sat down beside Blossomflight, brushing his tail along her side. “I’m quite eager to meet them! I wonder what sort of futures they’ll have.” He tipped his head to one side. “Do you often think about that?”

sock
September 3rd, 2022, 03:02 PM

Slatestripe purred, happy he’d made the right call in bringing food. He sat down beside Blossomflight, brushing his tail along her side. “I’m quite eager to meet them! I wonder what sort of futures they’ll have.” He tipped his head to one side. “Do you often think about that?”
"Oh, all the time!" She mewed cheerily. "Hollowstorm is excited as well. You can't blame him though- he is the father after all." Blossomflight pressed her flank into Slatestripe's. "It's really great to see you again."

Gay'Fluff
September 3rd, 2022, 03:26 PM
Ferretkit followed, purring in amusement with Mudkit. He was fun now that he was happy.
FredTheFrog

sock
September 3rd, 2022, 03:28 PM
Ferretkit followed, purring in amusement with Mudkit. He was fun now that he was happy.
FredTheFrog
Mudkit bounded up to Ferretkit with a ball of moss in his mouth. "Ready?" The kit threw the ball into the air- "GO!"

Gay'Fluff
September 3rd, 2022, 03:30 PM
Mudkit bounded up to Ferretkit with a ball of moss in his mouth. "Ready?" The kit threw the ball into the air- "GO!"

He jumped into the air a bit like a frog would so he could smack the mossball back at Mudkit.

sock
September 3rd, 2022, 03:32 PM
He jumped into the air a bit like a frog would so he could smack the mossball back at Mudkit.
Mudkit hit the ball with his nose, trying to show off.

Gay'Fluff
September 3rd, 2022, 03:35 PM
Mudkit hit the ball with his nose, trying to show off.

He giggled as Mudkit hit it with his nose. It was kinda cute. Shaking his head he reached up to smack the mossball, missing it by a claw length.

occultation
September 3rd, 2022, 04:16 PM
"Oh, all the time!" She mewed cheerily. "Hollowstorm is excited as well. You can't blame him though- he is the father after all." Blossomflight pressed her flank into Slatestripe's. "It's really great to see you again."

Slatestripe nodded. “I’m still so happy for you and Hollowstorm. You both are going to be great parents.” He had to admit, he didn’t know Hollowstorm all that well. He figured, though, that the tom had to be a good cat. Blossomflight wouldn’t have picked him otherwise. “I’ll be one of the first cats to come see them!”

sock
September 3rd, 2022, 05:26 PM
Mudkit laughed, hitting the mossball with his tail. Gay'Fluff

Blossomflight smiled. "I'll make sure you are the first." She mewed. Cherry~

Gay'Fluff
September 3rd, 2022, 06:00 PM
Ferretkit smiled, headbutting it. He wanted to look cool to.
FredTheFrog

sock
September 3rd, 2022, 06:01 PM
Ferretkit smiled, headbutting it. He wanted to look cool to.
FredTheFrog
Mudkit flicked his ear, chest bumping the ball. He laughed again as it flew through the air.

Gay'Fluff
September 3rd, 2022, 06:09 PM
Mudkit flicked his ear, chest bumping the ball. He laughed again as it flew through the air.

Ferretkit watched the ball for a moment, waiting till it got close enough to the ground and smaking it with his paw.. . Right towards Mudkit's face.

sock
September 3rd, 2022, 06:19 PM
Ferretkit watched the ball for a moment, waiting till it got close enough to the ground and smaking it with his paw.. . Right towards Mudkit's face.
The small tom's eyes widened as the ball rushed toward his face. Mudkit tried to throw his paw up to stop the mossball, but alas, it hit his eye. "Ow!" He squeaked, staggering to the ground. His eye was watering, and it was shut tight. Mudkit sniffled, paws shaking.

Gay'Fluff
September 3rd, 2022, 06:25 PM
The small tom's eyes widened as the ball rushed toward his face. Mudkit tried to throw his paw up to stop the mossball, but alas, it hit his eye. "Ow!" He squeaked, staggering to the ground. His eye was watering, and it was shut tight. Mudkit sniffled, paws shaking.

Ferretkit freezed. He hadnt meant to do that! He ran over to Mudkit, fur fluffed out in worry. "I'm sorry!" He squeaked, a few times over. "I didn't mean to! I'm sorry Mudkit!"

sock
September 3rd, 2022, 06:28 PM
Ferretkit freezed. He hadnt meant to do that! He ran over to Mudkit, fur fluffed out in worry. "I'm sorry!" He squeaked, a few times over. "I didn't mean to! I'm sorry Mudkit!"
"I know you didn't mean it..." He said, voice all nasally. "And im fine anyways..." Mudkit's eye was swollen now. "Is it bad?"

Gay'Fluff
September 3rd, 2022, 06:31 PM
"I know you didn't mean it..." He said, voice all nasally. "And im fine anyways..." Mudkit's eye was swollen now. "Is it bad?"

Ferretkit bit his lip for a moment, looking at Mudkit's eye. "I.. I think if we just clean out any moss and put some water on it... It'll be okay." His voice flarttered a little as he spoke. What if doing that just made it worse?

sock
September 3rd, 2022, 06:37 PM
Ferretkit bit his lip for a moment, looking at Mudkit's eye. "I.. I think if we just clean out any moss and put some water on it... It'll be okay." His voice flarttered a little as he spoke. What if doing that just made it worse?
Mudkit frowned. "Ok." He mewed. The tom planned to check his reflection in the water later. He opened the injured eye, and it was a bit red, but there was luckily no moss. "Any moss bits?"

Gay'Fluff
September 3rd, 2022, 06:39 PM
Mudkit frowned. "Ok." He mewed. The tom planned to check his reflection in the water later. He opened the injured eye, and it was a bit red, but there was luckily no moss. "Any moss bits?"

"Not that i can see." He meowed, inspecting it for a few heart beats. "I think your eye looks good, though painful."

sock
September 3rd, 2022, 06:42 PM
"Not that i can see." He meowed, inspecting it for a few heart beats. "I think your eye looks good, though painful."
Mudkit sighed. "Good."

Gay'Fluff
September 3rd, 2022, 06:46 PM
Mudkit sighed. "Good."

"I'm still really sorry about it tho." He mewed, lowering his gaze to the ground before snapping his head back up. "Anyway i think theres a little puddle somewhere in here."

sock
September 3rd, 2022, 06:49 PM
"I'm still really sorry about it tho." He mewed, lowering his gaze to the ground before snapping his head back up. "Anyway i think theres a little puddle somewhere in here."
"I told you, im fine!" Mudkit mewed, following Ferretkit to the water.

Gay'Fluff
September 3rd, 2022, 06:54 PM
"I told you, im fine!" Mudkit mewed, following Ferretkit to the water.

Ferretkit flanttened his ears. He knew Mudkit was fine but could he just be sorry? He grew quiet as he led the tom-kit to a puddle near the back of the nursery.

sock
September 3rd, 2022, 06:56 PM
Ferretkit flanttened his ears. He knew Mudkit was fine but could he just be sorry? He grew quiet as he led the tom-kit to a puddle near the back of the nursery.
Mudkit sat down and stuck a paw in the water. He rubbed his eye a bit and mewed, "That feels a bit better."

Gay'Fluff
September 3rd, 2022, 07:01 PM
Mudkit sat down and stuck a paw in the water. He rubbed his eye a bit and mewed, "That feels a bit better."

He brighttened up at that. "That's good~!" He purred, looking at Mudkit's eye as if trying to see the pain go away.

sock
September 3rd, 2022, 07:03 PM
He brighttened up at that. "That's good~!" He purred, looking at Mudkit's eye as if trying to see the pain go away.
Mudkit blinked slowly, and the eye was a little less red. He smiled. "It's still a bit watery, but i feel better!"

occultation
September 3rd, 2022, 07:53 PM
Mudkit laughed, hitting the mossball with his tail. Gay'Fluff

Blossomflight smiled. "I'll make sure you are the first." She mewed. Cherry~

Slatestripe laughed. “We’ll, after Hollowstorm I suppose.” He sat down and gazed down at his friend. He wondered for a moment how many kits she’d have, and whether or not he’d eventually get to mentor one. He didn’t feel quite ready for an apprentice; nonetheless, he’d proudly accept one in service of his Clanmates if need be. A distant look crossed his face as he thought.

sock
September 3rd, 2022, 07:57 PM

Slatestripe laughed. “We’ll, after Hollowstorm I suppose.” He sat down and gazed down at his friend. He wondered for a moment how many kits she’d have, and whether or not he’d eventually get to mentor one. He didn’t feel quite ready for an apprentice; nonetheless, he’d proudly accept one in service of his Clanmates if need be. A distant look crossed his face as he thought.
Blossomflight smiled. "Other than Hollowstorm, yes." She laughed. A purr rumbled through her throat as her friend spoke. "I wish he would visit me more. Hollowstorm i mean." The molly sighed. "I never see him these days..."

occultation
September 3rd, 2022, 08:17 PM
Blossomflight smiled. "Other than Hollowstorm, yes." She laughed. A purr rumbled through her throat as her friend spoke. "I wish he would visit me more. Hollowstorm i mean." The molly sighed. "I never see him these days..."

Concern crossed Slatestripe’s face. “How long has it been since you last saw him?” he questioned. From what Slatestripe understood, the two had been quite close. The tom hoped Hollowstorm hadn’t abandoned his mate once he found out she was having kits. He’d heard of toms doing that from time to time. He found the practice deplorable.

sock
September 3rd, 2022, 08:44 PM

Concern crossed Slatestripe’s face. “How long has it been since you last saw him?” he questioned. From what Slatestripe understood, the two had been quite close. The tom hoped Hollowstorm hadn’t abandoned his mate once he found out she was having kits. He’d heard of toms doing that from time to time. He found the practice deplorable.
"He was here a few days ago but said he was busy..." Blossomflight sighed. An angry knowing look crossed her face. "Do you think he ABANDONED ME!? Hollowstorm is NOTHING like the despicable toms who do that! He LOVES me, and he WILL love our kits!" The protective molly hissed. Her white and orange fur bristled, and her usually soft green gaze turned stone cold toward Slatestripe.

occultation
September 3rd, 2022, 09:10 PM
"He was here a few days ago but said he was busy..." Blossomflight sighed. An angry knowing look crossed her face. "Do you think he ABANDONED ME!? Hollowstorm is NOTHING like the despicable toms who do that! He LOVES me, and he WILL love our kits!" The protective molly hissed. Her white and orange fur bristled, and her usually soft green gaze turned stone cold toward Slatestripe.

Slatestripe’s fur prickled at Blossomflight’s sudden hostility. He’d never seen the she-cat so mad before, especially not at him. “I know Hollowstorm is a loyal mate,” he responded, trying to keep his voice steady. “I also know that fatherhood can be too much for some cats. You seemed upset, so I figured he wasn’t being supportive enough.” He hoped she’d understand he was only looking out for her - and her kits’ - best interest.

sock
September 3rd, 2022, 09:13 PM

Slatestripe’s fur prickled at Blossomflight’s sudden hostility. He’d never seen the she-cat so mad before, especially not at him. “I know Hollowstorm is a loyal mate,” he responded, trying to keep his voice steady. “I also know that fatherhood can be too much for some cats. You seemed upset, so I figured he wasn’t being supportive enough.” He hoped she’d understand he was only looking out for her - and her kits’ - best interest.
Blossomflight sighed. "Im sorry... the pregnancy is getting to me." She mewed. The molly looked down at her paws, ashamed at the hostility she exhibited. "I know you'd never think of that."

occultation
September 4th, 2022, 12:53 AM
Blossomflight sighed. "Im sorry... the pregnancy is getting to me." She mewed. The molly looked down at her paws, ashamed at the hostility she exhibited. "I know you'd never think of that."

Slatestripe relaxed a little. “I understand,” he said softly. He couldn’t imagine going through the whole ordeal of being pregnant. “I’m sure Hollowstorm is truly just busy. There’s a lot going on in RiverClan right now. We have to be on watch against so many dangers.”

sock
September 4th, 2022, 06:55 AM

Slatestripe relaxed a little. “I understand,” he said softly. He couldn’t imagine going through the whole ordeal of being pregnant. “I’m sure Hollowstorm is truly just busy. There’s a lot going on in RiverClan right now. We have to be on watch against so many dangers.”
Blossomflight frowned. "Yes... i just... i wish that my kits lived in a safer Clan. RiverClan has rouges strutting in like they own the place! It's madness!" A single tear fell from her jade green eyes onto the molly's soft pelt. "I want my kits to be happy."

occultation
September 4th, 2022, 01:39 PM
Blossomflight frowned. "Yes... i just... i wish that my kits lived in a safer Clan. RiverClan has rouges strutting in like they own the place! It's madness!" A single tear fell from her jade green eyes onto the molly's soft pelt. "I want my kits to be happy."

Slatestripe felt pain, then anger, prick his pelt. He too wanted RiverClan to be safe for all his Clanmates. RiverClan couldn’t accept rogues running in and out of their territory. They weren’t soft-hearted bunches of kittypets. His claws involuntarily unsheathed and dug into the soft nursery floor. “I agree. I hope Pikestar is going to take care of this issue for good soon.”

sock
September 4th, 2022, 01:42 PM

Slatestripe felt pain, then anger, prick his pelt. He too wanted RiverClan to be safe for all his Clanmates. RiverClan couldn’t accept rogues running in and out of their territory. They weren’t soft-hearted bunches of kittypets. His claws involuntarily unsheathed and dug into the soft nursery floor. “I agree. I hope Pikestar is going to take care of this issue for good soon.”
Blossomflight nodded, wiping her face with an orange paw. "I hope he does... These are no conditions for newborn kits..."

occultation
September 4th, 2022, 01:56 PM
Blossomflight nodded, wiping her face with an orange paw. "I hope he does... These are no conditions for newborn kits..."

Slatestripe blinked in sympathy. “It will be okay, Blossomflight. I’ll die to protect any RiverClan kit, and I’m sure you and Hollowstorm would do the same. Don’t worry yourself too much over it.” I must speak to Snowstar about all of this.

sock
September 4th, 2022, 01:58 PM

Slatestripe blinked in sympathy. “It will be okay, Blossomflight. I’ll die to protect any RiverClan kit, and I’m sure you and Hollowstorm would do the same. Don’t worry yourself too much over it.” I must speak to Snowstar about all of this.
Blossomflight licked Slatestripe's cheek. "I know you would."

occultation
September 4th, 2022, 02:18 PM
Blossomflight licked Slatestripe's cheek. "I know you would."

Slatestripe rose to his paws. “I must go now. It was a pleasure seeing you, Blossomflight. If you ever need anything, don’t hesitate to seek me out.” He bent down and licked the she-cat’s head comfortingly.

sock
September 4th, 2022, 02:21 PM

Slatestripe rose to his paws. “I must go now. It was a pleasure seeing you, Blossomflight. If you ever need anything, don’t hesitate to seek me out.” He bent down and licked the she-cat’s head comfortingly.
"Goodbye." She mewed contently, returning the lick. She rolled over onto her back, purring as a kit moved. "I'll see you around."

sock
September 5th, 2022, 11:39 AM
Mudkit sat in his nest, batting lazily at a beetle that was passing by. [open]

Caspian
September 5th, 2022, 08:11 PM
Turtlekit stumbled around the nursery, before bumping into the wall, she got up and cursed her lack of sight before sniffing and wobbling to her mother FredTheFrog

sock
September 6th, 2022, 06:01 AM
Turtlekit stumbled around the nursery, before bumping into the wall, she got up and cursed her lack of sight before sniffing and wobbling to her mother FredTheFrog
"Good morning Turtlekit!" Blossomflight mewed, licking her adopted kit on the forehead. "How are you?" The white and orange molly purred, wrapping her fluffy tail around Turtlekit.

Caspian
September 6th, 2022, 07:31 PM
"Good morning Turtlekit!" Blossomflight mewed, licking her adopted kit on the forehead. "How are you?" The white and orange molly purred, wrapping her fluffy tail around Turtlekit.
Turtlekit purred “good morning mama!” She said

Madelaine
September 7th, 2022, 04:17 AM
Petuniafire
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Female[she/her]

It was the middle of the day and Petuniafire kept to the nursery. While she was excited for her babies to come any day part of her wanted to just cry knowing her mother was going to miss yet another important day. She wanted Heronflight's support. She wanted to feel her fur next to hers, telling her it was going to be okay. Holding in her emotions she buried her head in her white paw, hoping to just hide from the world. There was only one cat left here in her family. Her father was gone like the wind and she just felt all alone. Petuniafire felt a lonely tear and she used her paw to wipe it away. She had to stay strong for her babies. She loved them even with them not even being here yet. They were her family, her pride and joy.

Open

sock
September 7th, 2022, 07:04 AM
Turtlekit purred “good morning mama!” She said
The queen smiled. "Have you met any new friends?"

Spartan-117
September 7th, 2022, 09:33 AM
(open)
Ravenkit lifts his head and walks around the den as he thinks. 'There's nothing to do here!' He thinks to himself. He'd rather not get in trouble and have his Ceremony delayed - he'd hate that! The only thing he's looking forward to is his Ceremony.

bObPie
September 7th, 2022, 02:05 PM
(open)
Ravenkit lifts his head and walks around the den as he thinks. 'There's nothing to do here!' He thinks to himself. He'd rather not get in trouble and have his Ceremony delayed - he'd hate that! The only thing he's looking forward to is his Ceremony.
Rockit had overheard Ravenkit speaking, ¨hi!¨ Rockkit mewed sleepily as he sat up.

Spartan-117
September 7th, 2022, 02:10 PM
Rockit had overheard Ravenkit speaking, ¨hi!¨ Rockkit mewed sleepily as he sat up.
"Hi?" Ravenkit looks up and turns to face the other kit. "I did not realize others were awake. r did I wake you? If so, forgive me." The young tom dips his head.

bObPie
September 7th, 2022, 02:15 PM
"Hi?" Ravenkit looks up and turns to face the other kit. "I did not realize others were awake. r did I wake you? If so, forgive me." The young tom dips his head.
¨no no it's okay,¨ Rockkit purred ¨anyway I heard you were bored.¨

sock
September 7th, 2022, 02:17 PM
Mudkit's ears perked at the sound of other kit's speaking. He scurried over to them and mewed, "Hi! Im Mudkit, who are you?" bObPie Kateri

Spartan-117
September 7th, 2022, 02:23 PM
¨no no it's okay,¨ Rockkit purred ¨anyway I heard you were bored.¨
Mudkit's ears perked at the sound of other kit's speaking. He scurried over to them and mewed, "Hi! Im Mudkit, who are you?" bObPie Kateri
"Ah, well." Ravenkit looks at them both. "I am Ravenkit - my mother is Vinewatcher. What about you?"

bObPie
September 7th, 2022, 03:10 PM
¨i´m Rockkit, nice to meet you.¨ Rockkit said.

sock
September 7th, 2022, 04:32 PM
Mudkit looked at Ravenkit. "My mother died just after my birth..." He turned his gaze to Rockkit. "That's a cool name!" bObPie Kateri

Spartan-117
September 7th, 2022, 04:51 PM
¨i´m Rockkit, nice to meet you.¨ Rockkit said.
Mudkit looked at Ravenkit. "My mother died just after my birth..." He turned his gaze to Rockkit. "That's a cool name!" bObPie Kateri
"Oh. I-I'm sorry, I did not realize this. F-forgive me." He dips his head, turning his bi-color gaze away from Rockkit and Mudkit.

sock
September 7th, 2022, 04:52 PM
Mudkit's brown eyes widened. "No it's ok! Not many cats really knew her." He mewed. Kateri

Caspian
September 7th, 2022, 05:41 PM
Flickerkit yawned tiredly and daydreamed, as if they were a warrior catching fish as the river flowed lonely.lilyx

sol.
September 7th, 2022, 06:12 PM
Flickerkit yawned tiredly and daydreamed, as if they were a warrior catching fish as the river flowed lonely.lilyx

She frowned. She was bored, and the nursery was becoming stiflingly hot. She drummed her tail on the floor, impatient. She wanted to get out and do something. She got up, stretching, searching for a playmate. Her eyes landed on another cat. "Hey Flickerkit!"

Caspian
September 7th, 2022, 07:15 PM
She frowned. She was bored, and the nursery was becoming stiflingly hot. She drummed her tail on the floor, impatient. She wanted to get out and do something. She got up, stretching, searching for a playmate. Her eyes landed on another cat. "Hey Flickerkit!"
“Oh hello!” They purred, “wanna play?” He asked as if he hated the nursery, “it’s way too hot” he whined, “my felt is wet from the sweat” he said

sol.
September 7th, 2022, 08:01 PM
“Oh hello!” They purred, “wanna play?” He asked as if he hated the nursery, “it’s way too hot” he whined, “my felt is wet from the sweat” he said

She nodded. "Oh yes please!" She lead the way out of the nursery. "What should we play?"

Caspian
September 7th, 2022, 08:16 PM
She nodded. "Oh yes please!" She lead the way out of the nursery. "What should we play?"
“What about fox attack on rivefclan? We can get more cats to play!” They purred happily, they liked Bluebellkit

sol.
September 7th, 2022, 08:19 PM
“What about fox attack on rivefclan? We can get more cats to play!” They purred happily, they liked Bluebellkit

She nodded. "Ooh, okay! Who should we recruit?"

Caspian
September 7th, 2022, 08:24 PM
She nodded. "Ooh, okay! Who should we recruit?"
“I don’t know” they said

sol.
September 7th, 2022, 08:25 PM
“I don’t know” they said

She frowned, thinking. Who else would want to play with them?

"Do you think Ferretkit and Mudkit would want to play with us?"

Caspian
September 7th, 2022, 09:11 PM
She frowned, thinking. Who else would want to play with them?

"Do you think Ferretkit and Mudkit would want to play with us?"
“Yeah!” They meowed, “let’s get them”

Gay'Fluff
September 7th, 2022, 09:32 PM
Ferretkit stuck his head out from under a moss bed a couple of tail-lenths away. "I heard my name?" He mewed, moss all over his head and muzzle.
Shani lonely.lilyx

Caspian
September 7th, 2022, 09:34 PM
Ferretkit stuck his head out from under a moss bed a couple of tail-lenths away. "I heard my name?" He mewed, moss all over his head and muzzle.
Shani lonely.lilyx
Flickerkit nodded, “yeah we’re gonna play fox attack on riverclan!” They purred, “I think Bluebellkit should be the leader!” They added cheerfully

sol.
September 8th, 2022, 05:50 AM
Flickerkit nodded, “yeah we’re gonna play fox attack on riverclan!” They purred, “I think Bluebellkit should be the leader!” They added cheerfully

( Gay'Fluff )

She cocked her head, smiling. "As long as you two don't mind."

Caspian
September 8th, 2022, 09:55 AM
( Gay'Fluff )

She cocked her head, smiling. "As long as you two don't mind."
“You would be the best leader ever!” They declared

sock
September 8th, 2022, 02:53 PM
Blossomflight sat and watched the kits play. [open]

Gay'Fluff
September 8th, 2022, 05:51 PM
He nodded as well, purring. "I think you'd be a good leader!" He smiled happily.
lonely.lilyx Shani

Cofi_Bean
September 8th, 2022, 06:30 PM
Mintkit (she/her)

This kit was a bit weird, but kind and funny. She stopped for a moment to watch him eating, then lowered her head and sniffed at the furry body. It brought the musty scent of old bark and dry leaves, but she could also smell some of the sweetness that came from droplets of blood where it was bit.

Mintkit decided to take a bite of the hind leg first: juicy, but weird. It didn't taste nothing like fish, and the fur stuck between her teeth. She tried to remove the skin with her mouth, but then she wondered if two kits would actually be permitted to use two pieces of prey from the pile. Maybe it was better to save them for someone else? The kit was still eating, but she decided to leave the rest of her squirrel for the elders.
"Uhm.." she waited for him to lift his head, then replied: "I'm going to take it to the elders' den. Maybe he would come with her? She left him the choice and waited for a sign before going.

Bee'kit smiled and followed after her "Lets go!"

sol.
September 8th, 2022, 06:36 PM
He nodded as well, purring. "I think you'd be a good leader!" He smiled happily.
lonely.lilyx Shani

She smiled brightly. "Aw, thank you!" She nuzzled her friends happily.

sock
September 8th, 2022, 06:45 PM
Mudkit silently watched the kits. He wanted to know what they were doing but was to scared to go over there... lonely.lilyx Shani Gay'Fluff

sol.
September 8th, 2022, 06:50 PM
Mudkit silently watched the kits. He wanted to know what they were doing but was to scared to go over there... lonely.lilyx Shani Gay'Fluff

She felt eyes on the back of her head, boring into her. She turned around, glancing in the distance before spotting the kit. "Hey Mudkit! Whaddya doing over there? Come play with us!"

Shani
Gay'Fluff

sock
September 8th, 2022, 06:55 PM
She felt eyes on the back of her head, boring into her. She turned around, glancing in the distance before spotting the kit. "Hey Mudkit! Whaddya doing over there? Come play with us!"

Shani
Gay'Fluff
Mudkit padded over awkwardly, and squeaked, "H-hello." He shuffled his paws around in the dirt. "Could I really play?"

sol.
September 8th, 2022, 06:57 PM
Mudkit padded over awkwardly, and squeaked, "H-hello." He shuffled his paws around in the dirt. "Could I really play?"

She cocked her head. "Why not? We're playing RiverClan versus foxes- wanna join?"

Shani
Gay'Fluff

(Gonna wait for Fluff and Shani to post before beginning <3)

sock
September 8th, 2022, 06:59 PM
She cocked her head. "Why not? We're playing RiverClan versus foxes- wanna join?"

Shani
Gay'Fluff

Mudkit smiled. "I can be a fox!" He mewed, and fluffed his tail up, swinging a paw and hissing. "See? Like that!" Gay'Fluff Shani
(Ok ^^)

Gay'Fluff
September 8th, 2022, 07:13 PM
Ferretkit glanced at Mudkit, purring happily. "What Bluebellkit said, why not? But she's the leader!" He added, tilting his head and looking at the three other kits. He wondered who the fox would be.

lonely.lilyx Shani FredTheFrog

Caspian
September 8th, 2022, 07:22 PM

Shani
Gay'Fluff

Flickerkit nodded

sock
September 8th, 2022, 07:24 PM
"So im the fox right?" He mewed, sitting down. Mudkit let his gaze shift over the other kits. Shani lonely.lilyx Gay'Fluff

sol.
September 8th, 2022, 07:25 PM
She squeaked happily. "Alright! Now we have to decide who wants to be fox!" She thought for a minute. "Should we do two foxes and a deputy, or one fox?"

Shani FredTheFrog Gay'Fluff

sock
September 8th, 2022, 07:29 PM
"I call fox!" Mudkit squealed happily. "I don't care what y'all are, I just know im a fox!" He hissed, throwing another paw playfully. lonely.lilyx Shani Gay'Fluff

Gay'Fluff
September 8th, 2022, 07:29 PM
Ferretkit sat, ready to go with whatever the other kit's wanted. Mudkit did look like a 'scary' fox when he hissed.

sol.
September 8th, 2022, 07:51 PM
She let out a mrrow of laughter at Mudkit's fox behavior. "Okay, you're a fox! Ferretkit, Flickerkit, what about you?"

Gay'Fluff FredTheFrog Shani

Gay'Fluff
September 8th, 2022, 07:56 PM
"Hmm.." He thought for a moment, glancing at Bluebellkit and Mudkit. "Could i be a fox?"

{A tiny fox he's gonna be.} FredTheFrog Shani lonely.lilyx

sol.
September 8th, 2022, 08:05 PM
"Hmm.." He thought for a moment, glancing at Bluebellkit and Mudkit. "Could i be a fox?"

{A tiny fox he's gonna be.} FredTheFrog Shani lonely.lilyx

She looked at Flickerkit. "As long as Flickerkit's okay with it!"

Shani
FredTheFrog

Caspian
September 8th, 2022, 09:11 PM
She let out a mrrow of laughter at Mudkit's fox behavior. "Okay, you're a fox! Ferretkit, Flickerkit, what about you?"

“Of course!” They said, “can I be deputy?”

sock
September 9th, 2022, 07:25 AM
"I bet you'd be a good deputy, but not better than... MUDFOX!!" Mudkit flung another paw and laughed. "NOBODY CAN BEAT THE MUDFOX!" He yowled playfully, jumping up and down.

Caspian
September 9th, 2022, 10:02 AM
"I bet you'd be a good deputy, but not better than... MUDFOX!!" Mudkit flung another paw and laughed. "NOBODY CAN BEAT THE MUDFOX!" He yowled playfully, jumping up and down.
Flickerkit jumped, “not today Mudfox!” They laughed and flung themself at mudkit

SpiritWolf_yt
September 9th, 2022, 10:11 AM
silverkit slept

[open]

sock
September 9th, 2022, 11:45 AM
Flickerkit jumped, “not today Mudfox!” They laughed and flung themself at mudkit
Mudkit laughed, and collided with Flickerkit. "Im the one and only legendary MUDFOX!"

Maplefur
September 9th, 2022, 01:03 PM
Mistlekit embraced the warriors' comforting gesture with much appreciation and she looked up at him.

``Well- it's just that I don't know if I'll ever become an apprentice, Ducknose.``

She shifted her gaze to her back legs and back to Ducknose.

``But- I'm sure I can do it! I'm super strong and- and I'll learn to be a great warrior! How could Pikestar say no? I have nothing to worry about, right Ducknose?``

Mistlekit looked at Ducknose with wide, hopeful eyes.

(thank you soooo much for your patience, I appreciate it so much! So happy to get back to these two :))

At the kit's words, understanding pooled in the warrior's eyes, softening those yellow orbs even more. They pressed their nose to the tip of Mistlekit's ear. "You'll become an apprentice, Mistlekit. All you have to do is stay out of trouble and Pikestar will grant you your apprentice name upon turning six moons."

They shifted back, looking down with a slight bit of sternness in his gaze as he continued. "So you can stay out of trouble, right? Promise me you will." His eyes softened once more as he continued. "As long as you do that, you'll have nothing to worry about."

Apollo.
September 9th, 2022, 02:23 PM
Pigeonkit
The molly batted a small moss ball between her paws boredly, wanting badly to go out of the camp.

[Activity post!]

MooshedMushroom
September 9th, 2022, 03:44 PM
(thank you soooo much for your patience, I appreciate it so much! So happy to get back to these two :))

At the kit's words, understanding pooled in the warrior's eyes, softening those yellow orbs even more. They pressed their nose to the tip of Mistlekit's ear. "You'll become an apprentice, Mistlekit. All you have to do is stay out of trouble and Pikestar will grant you your apprentice name upon turning six moons."

They shifted back, looking down with a slight bit of sternness in his gaze as he continued. "So you can stay out of trouble, right? Promise me you will." His eyes softened once more as he continued. "As long as you do that, you'll have nothing to worry about."

Mistlekit shook out her pelt and nodded enthusiastically.

```You're right! I'll be a great apprentice, and some day I'll be the best warrior in all of RiverClan! Ooh! And if you're my mentor, we can go all over the territory together! Wouldn't that just be the best, Ducknose? Wouldn't it?``

The kit's eyes shone at the mere thought of it- gosh! Going on patrols with Ducknose! Exploring the camp and hunting for the clan! It'd be the best! Her pelt itched with longing- oh, how she wished she could be out there right at this very moment!

sol.
September 9th, 2022, 04:46 PM
Mudkit laughed, and collided with Flickerkit. "Im the one and only legendary MUDFOX!"

Gay'Fluff

She mewed. "Sure Flickerkit! You'll be my deputy!" She turned to Ferretkit. "What about you, Ferretkit?"

She yowled in laughter at the play fighting. She jumped after them, joining in the fun.

sock
September 9th, 2022, 04:48 PM
Mudkit softly batted at the other kits' heads. "RAHHHH!!" He hissed, tail fluffing out. "I got you now-" The orange tom mewed, attempting to pin the 'leader' and 'deputy' to the ground.
lonely.lilyx Shani Gay'Fluff

Gay'Fluff
September 9th, 2022, 05:26 PM
"I'll be a fox with Mudfox!" He squeaked, joining Mudkit in the playfight.
FredTheFrog Shani lonely.lilyx

sol.
September 9th, 2022, 05:35 PM
Mudkit softly batted at the other kits' heads. "RAHHHH!!" He hissed, tail fluffing out. "I got you now-" The orange tom mewed, attempting to pin the 'leader' and 'deputy' to the ground.

She jumped out of the way, shielding Flickerkit. "Oh no you don't!"

Shani
FredTheFrog

Caspian
September 9th, 2022, 05:48 PM
Flickerkit blinked as a sharp pain hit his paw

rivercloud
September 10th, 2022, 12:12 AM
- Greenkit -
He/Him
The kit huffed. How dare the kit that doesn't know his prefix refer to him by his suffix? "Don' call me "kit"! I have a name, you jus' have to guess! Uhm... Oh! It's a plant thing!" Greenkit mewed with a proud smile. He couldn't help but admire just how smart he was- to turn such a bad situation into a puzzle! He truly was the best! Greenkit closed his eyes and imagined himself as a warrior with cats fawning all over him - yes, this was his destiny.

Moonkit was a little startled, they didn't mean to anger the other kit. Why did they have to guess this kits name, moonkit was utterly confused. "Uhm...grass?" moonkit responded, it was a plant, so it works, right?, or maybe moonkit's life was a lie.
MaryTheCrow

Maplefur
September 10th, 2022, 11:43 AM
Mistlekit shook out her pelt and nodded enthusiastically.

```You're right! I'll be a great apprentice, and some day I'll be the best warrior in all of RiverClan! Ooh! And if you're my mentor, we can go all over the territory together! Wouldn't that just be the best, Ducknose? Wouldn't it?``

The kit's eyes shone at the mere thought of it- gosh! Going on patrols with Ducknose! Exploring the camp and hunting for the clan! It'd be the best! Her pelt itched with longing- oh, how she wished she could be out there right at this very moment!

Ducknose smiled at the returned enthusiasm to the kit, glad they'd managed to cheer the little one up again. For a moment, the warrior paused and pondered the concept of having an apprentice. Many emotions swirled around in his chest; pride at being trusted by Pikestar enough to be given an apprentice, worry at failing his apprentice and being a bad mentor, excitement to have that experience...

In the end, excitement and pride overtook the worry and left Ducknose puffing out their chest. "It would be," he agreed with Mistlekit, that same excitement working its way through his words. "I remember the first time I was about to see Riverclan territory. That tour with my mentor... I've never felt such awe." It's something that Ducknose would, no doubt, love to see from the other side. Imagining that same awe that had touched their face as an apprentice on the face of the young kit in front of them... a smile was stuck on Ducknose's maw, and they couldn't subdue it. Not like he wanted to, anyway.

If he wanted that chance to be a mentor, though... Ducknose had no doubt he'd have to put himself out there a little extra to prove to Pikestar that they were ready for such responsibility. That he was capable. Determination set itself into his features and he looked down at Mistlekit again. "I'm going to have to go back out, little one. I won't earn the privilege of being your mentor by hanging around the nursery all day, unfortunately." With a twitch of his whiskers and another friendly tap of his tailtip to the kit's ear, the warrior rose and padded to the nursery's entrance.

He hesitated, glancing over his shoulder back at the kit he had just walked away from. "I promise to bring all the cool bugs and critters I find while out there. It'll help pass the time while you wait for your apprenticehood."

occultation
September 10th, 2022, 03:01 PM

Slatestripe padded into the nursery, the smell of milk and pregnant cats hitting him as he did. He immediately thought of Blossomflight; his friend would probably be having her kits any day now. Not for the first time, excitement at the thought of finally meeting them rushed over him.

Not now, he scolded himself. Focus on Mintkit. Make sure she’s alright here, that she’s got someone to look after her.

The black-and-gray warrior turned to look for Mintkit behind him. He had no clue who this young kit’s parents were, if they were even still alive or in the Clan.

( Wingnettle )

MooshedMushroom
September 10th, 2022, 03:55 PM
Ducknose smiled at the returned enthusiasm to the kit, glad they'd managed to cheer the little one up again. For a moment, the warrior paused and pondered the concept of having an apprentice. Many emotions swirled around in his chest; pride at being trusted by Pikestar enough to be given an apprentice, worry at failing his apprentice and being a bad mentor, excitement to have that experience...

In the end, excitement and pride overtook the worry and left Ducknose puffing out their chest. "It would be," he agreed with Mistlekit, that same excitement working its way through his words. "I remember the first time I was about to see Riverclan territory. That tour with my mentor... I've never felt such awe." It's something that Ducknose would, no doubt, love to see from the other side. Imagining that same awe that had touched their face as an apprentice on the face of the young kit in front of them... a smile was stuck on Ducknose's maw, and they couldn't subdue it. Not like he wanted to, anyway.

If he wanted that chance to be a mentor, though... Ducknose had no doubt he'd have to put himself out there a little extra to prove to Pikestar that they were ready for such responsibility. That he was capable. Determination set itself into his features and he looked down at Mistlekit again. "I'm going to have to go back out, little one. I won't earn the privilege of being your mentor by hanging around the nursery all day, unfortunately." With a twitch of his whiskers and another friendly tap of his tailtip to the kit's ear, the warrior rose and padded to the nursery's entrance.

He hesitated, glancing over his shoulder back at the kit he had just walked away from. "I promise to bring all the cool bugs and critters I find while out there. It'll help pass the time while you wait for your apprenticehood."

After listening intently to Ducknose's tellings, Mstlekit was a bit sad to see him go. She understood it was best to let him leave and stop bothering him, but that didn't stop her from wishing she could follow them around. The small she-cat's ears pricked as Ducknose spoke of bugs, and found that she was now quite alright with the prospect of remaining in the nursery- Ducknose would come back, and with bugs!

``Okay, Ducknose! Next time you come to visit me, tell me all about every single thing you did and saw, and bring back loads of bugs! You're super awesome, and I'm awfully glad that you came to the nursery because it was the most fun time ever! But yeah, I should let you leave now. So- bye, Ducknose! See ya soon!``

The kit watched Ducknose eagerly, waiting for him to leave the nursery and go off on what was probably a super awesome warrior mission! Her eyes were wide with admiration as she watched the warrior.

Maplefur
September 10th, 2022, 04:50 PM
After listening intently to Ducknose's tellings, Mstlekit was a bit sad to see him go. She understood it was best to let him leave and stop bothering him, but that didn't stop her from wishing she could follow them around. The small she-cat's ears pricked as Ducknose spoke of bugs, and found that she was now quite alright with the prospect of remaining in the nursery- Ducknose would come back, and with bugs!

``Okay, Ducknose! Next time you come to visit me, tell me all about every single thing you did and saw, and bring back loads of bugs! You're super awesome, and I'm awfully glad that you came to the nursery because it was the most fun time ever! But yeah, I should let you leave now. So- bye, Ducknose! See ya soon!``

The kit watched Ducknose eagerly, waiting for him to leave the nursery and go off on what was probably a super awesome warrior mission! Her eyes were wide with admiration as she watched the warrior.

Ducknose smiled widely, telling himself he'd have to memorize each and everything he'd see in-between visits. "I will," they promised over their shoulder, laughter brightening their eyes. "See you soon, Mistlekit." With that, they turned back around and padded through the nursery.

He had half a mind to go looking for bugs immediately, the excitement that had taken Mistlekit at the mention of the little things propelling his paws towards the camp entrance. But he had responsibilities to get to, too. He might've helped out the queens by bringing some moss for fresh nests, but that didn't mean he was done for the day. Duties first, they told themself, and then bugs later.

Wingnettle
September 11th, 2022, 05:31 AM

Slatestripe padded into the nursery, the smell of milk and pregnant cats hitting him as he did. He immediately thought of Blossomflight; his friend would probably be having her kits any day now. Not for the first time, excitement at the thought of finally meeting them rushed over him.

Not now, he scolded himself. Focus on Mintkit. Make sure she’s alright here, that she’s got someone to look after her.

The black-and-gray warrior turned to look for Mintkit behind him. He had no clue who this young kit’s parents were, if they were even still alive or in the Clan.

( Wingnettle )

Mintkit (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=4801&pictureid=32165)

Mintkit followed the dark warrior to the nursery. She was really tired by the time her first swimming lesson had finished, but actually she would've stayed there if Slatestripe hadn't insisted on returning to rest. As soon as they came closer, the scent of water and fish was replaced by the sweetness that always lingered around the queens and sleepiness came over Mintkit.

Slatestripe was looking around, as if he was searching for something or someone. When amber eyes turned to her, she realize that he was waiting for her to go ahead and probably find her nest. Mintkit padded slowly along the sedge walls, the willow branches tickling at her back fur, and headed straight to her resting spot. She had decorated it with colorful flowers, soft feathers and pretty shells, and she never forgot to replace the ruined or flat parts with newer ones.

After swiveling around a couple times, she crouched satisfyingly at the center of her nest and let out a light purr of delight. She guessed that Slatestripe would now go to do his warrior duties, but Mintkit could see that he wasn't still completely satisfied. She wondered what else he was looking for, here.

bubble[error].
September 11th, 2022, 10:57 AM
// Bluepaw | He|His|Him | RiverClan Apprentice \\

// Adderpaw @open for others! \\

Bluepaw walked into the nursery. He loved kits. Part of him hoped that he would be a father. The white-furred tomcat looked around, watching the kits. "Who wants to hear a story?" He asked loudly.

Adderpaw
September 11th, 2022, 11:00 AM
// Bluepaw | He|His|Him | RiverClan Apprentice \\

// Adderpaw @open for others! \\

Bluepaw walked into the nursery. He loved kits. Part of him hoped that he would be a father. The white-furred tomcat looked around, watching the kits. "Who wants to hear a story?" He asked loudly.

Adderkit ran right up to Bluepaw. "I do!" she said.

sock
September 11th, 2022, 01:04 PM
Shani lonely.lilyx Gay'Fluff

Mudkit launched himself at the two kits again, claws slightly unsheathed. He squealed, and threw an orange forepaw at Flickerkit.

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 01:08 PM
Shani lonely.lilyx Gay'Fluff

Mudkit launched himself at the two kits again, claws slightly unsheathed. He squealed, and threw an orange forepaw at Flickerkit.
“Time put!” They said as their pad started bleeding from a thorn, “I have to go to the medicine den” they added before limping off

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 01:16 PM
Ferretkit paused for a moment, looking at Flickerkit. "I can help!" He mewed, jumping after them.
Shani FredTheFrog lonely.lilyx

occultation
September 11th, 2022, 01:18 PM
Mintkit (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=4801&pictureid=32165)

Mintkit followed the dark warrior to the nursery. She was really tired by the time her first swimming lesson had finished, but actually she would've stayed there if Slatestripe hadn't insisted on returning to rest. As soon as they came closer, the scent of water and fish was replaced by the sweetness that always lingered around the queens and sleepiness came over Mintkit.

Slatestripe was looking around, as if he was searching for something or someone. When amber eyes turned to her, she realize that he was waiting for her to go ahead and probably find her nest. Mintkit padded slowly along the sedge walls, the willow branches tickling at her back fur, and headed straight to her resting spot. She had decorated it with colorful flowers, soft feathers and pretty shells, and she never forgot to replace the ruined or flat parts with newer ones.

After swiveling around a couple times, she crouched satisfyingly at the center of her nest and let out a light purr of delight. She guessed that Slatestripe would now go to do his warrior duties, but Mintkit could see that he wasn't still completely satisfied. She wondered what else he was looking for, here.

Slatestripe watched as Mintkit settled carefully into her decorated nest. He was reminded of Rainglow; he was certain the two of them would get along very well. He made a mental note to introduce them at some point in the future. Rainglow would probably love having another set of paws to help him find rocks.

He tipped his head to one side, curious. “Do you generally sleep by yourself? No mother or father?” He hoped he wasn’t being too intrusive, but the nest looked quite crowded with decorations, almost as if the kitten was the only one who slept there. It wasn’t necessarily a problem if she did usually stay by herself, but he’d still feel bad for her.

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 01:22 PM
She jumped at the blood. She didn't like to see the ruby red liquid, exspecially not gushing out of another's paw. She let out a small squeak, bounding forward. She hated seeing her friends hurt and trailed off after her friend.
Shani Gay'Fluff FredTheFrog

sock
September 11th, 2022, 01:22 PM
“Time put!” They said as their pad started bleeding from a thorn, “I have to go to the medicine den” they added before limping off
Mudkit sat up quickly. He winced as he saw the blood and turned his face away. "A-are you ok?" He stuttered, putting a paw over his eyes.

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 01:25 PM
Ferretkit frowned at Bluebellkit and Mudkit. It was a tiny bit of blood and a thorn! "C'mon guys it's not that bad!" He looked back at Flickerkit. "You don't need to bother Fawnpaw! I could help!" Atleast, he hoped he could.

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 01:26 PM
Ferretkit paused for a moment, looking at Flickerkit. "I can help!" He mewed, jumping after them.
Flickerkit sighed

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 01:28 PM
He hoped over, sitting infrount of Flickerkit. "Just give me your paw real quick!" He mewed, looking at her with a fake sternness.
Shani lonely.lilyx FredTheFrog

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 01:29 PM
She sighed, holding up Flickerkit's paw. Her eyes darted to the cut and Ferretkit. He was right, it was really small and it would probably stop bleeding soon, but it still make her nauseous. "Ferretkit's right. Miss Fawnpaw probably has enough to do." She shuddered as the blood touched her paw.

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 01:30 PM
He hoped over, sitting infrount of Flickerkit. "Just give me your paw real quick!" He mewed, looking at her with a fake sternness.
“I have to let Fawnpaw handle it” he replied, trying not to be rude

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 01:31 PM
She sighed, holding up Flickerkit's paw. Her eyes darted to the cut and Ferretkit. He was right, it was really small and it would probably stop bleeding soon, but it still make her nauseous. "Ferretkit's right. Miss Fawnpaw probably has enough to do." She shuddered as the blood touched her paw.

“I guess your right…” Flickerkit sighed before licking the thorn out and washing the blood away

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 01:33 PM
Mudkit sat up quickly. He winced as he saw the blood and turned his face away. "A-are you ok?" He stuttered, putting a paw over his eyes.
Flickerkit smiled, “it’s just a thorn mr.worrymouse”

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 01:33 PM
Ferretkit frowned at Flickerkit. This was easy! A bit like putting coweb on a broken wing. You just need the patient to stay /still/. He looked at the thorn, it wasnt big and to him there wasnt enough blood to go to Fawnpaw for. "Just stay still and i got it, okay?" He tilted his head, looking at them.

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 01:34 PM
Ferretkit frowned at Flickerkit. This was easy! A bit like putting coweb on a broken wing. You just need the patient to stay /still/. He looked at the thorn, it wasnt big and to him there wasnt enough blood to go to Fawnpaw for. "Just stay still and i got it, okay?" He tilted his head, looking at them.
They sighed and smiled, “okay okay” they said

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 01:34 PM
She frantically washed the blood off of her paws. She didn't know why, but the vivid red made her nervous. She resettled, swishing her tail back and forth.

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 01:46 PM
He smiled dutifully at Flickerkit, as if he'd accomplished.. something. He licked at the thorn, clearing away any blood near it. Then, pressing his teeth almost on the pad he bit down and the thorn, taking it out swiftly. "See?" He mewed, spitting it out and covering it in dirt. "Just.. clean it."

sock
September 11th, 2022, 01:50 PM
He smiled dutifully at Flickerkit, as if he'd accomplished.. something. He licked at the thorn, clearing away any blood near it. Then, pressing his teeth almost on the pad he bit down and the thorn, taking it out swiftly. "See?" He mewed, spitting it out and covering it in dirt. "Just.. clean it."
Mudkit flinched as he saw the thorn come out and squeaked. He bent down to the ground, covering both his brown eyes with paws. His body shook, and his tail was fluffed out.

Shani lonely.lilyx

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 01:51 PM
Flickerkit winced in pain as ferretkit but the thorn out of their paw, “your warrior name is gonna be ferretsting!” They said

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 01:53 PM
Mudkit flinched as he saw the thorn come out and squeaked. He bent down to the ground, covering both his brown eyes with paws. His body shook, and his tail was fluffed out.

Shani lonely.lilyx

She gave Mudkit a lick of comfort, before piling even more dirt on the thorn- she wasn't taking any chances.

Shani Gay'Fluff

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 01:53 PM

Shani lonely.lilyx
“It’s okay mudkit! The thorn is gone!” They smiled

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 01:55 PM
He glanced over at Mudkit worriedly for a moment before looking back at Flickerkit. "Ferretsting? Like a bee sting?" He shook his head, licking the pad before joining over to Mudkit. "It's over now, y'know? Plus if you wanna be a big mighty warrior of the best clan ever, can't be scared of a thorn." He joked, licking Mudkit's ear.

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 01:57 PM
She let out a mrrow of laughter at Ferretkit's words. "He's right, ya know. We need to toughen up!" She thought for a second. "Ya know, I never gave it any thought- what would our warrior names be?"

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 02:00 PM
He glanced over at Mudkit worriedly for a moment before looking back at Flickerkit. "Ferretsting? Like a bee sting?" He shook his head, licking the pad before joining over to Mudkit. "It's over now, y'know? Plus if you wanna be a big mighty warrior of the best clan ever, can't be scared of a thorn." He joked, licking Mudkit's ear.
“Very funny” they said

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 02:01 PM
He looked at Bluebellkit. "I think yours would be like, Bluebelldust or something?" He then looked at Mudkit. "Maybe Mudfish for you. And Flickerstream?"

sock
September 11th, 2022, 02:02 PM
Mudkit sat up. "Who said i was scared?" He mewed, curling his tail around his orange paws. "Im not scared!" The tom listened to his new friend talk. "Uhh... i don't know... what do you guys think?"

Gay'Fluff
September 11th, 2022, 02:03 PM
"You looked scared." He mewed, nudging his playfully.

Wingnettle
September 11th, 2022, 02:04 PM

Slatestripe watched as Mintkit settled carefully into her decorated nest. He was reminded of Rainglow; he was certain the two of them would get along very well. He made a mental note to introduce them at some point in the future. Rainglow would probably love having another set of paws to help him find rocks.

He tipped his head to one side, curious. “Do you generally sleep by yourself? No mother or father?” He hoped he wasn’t being too intrusive, but the nest looked quite crowded with decorations, almost as if the kitten was the only one who slept there. It wasn’t necessarily a problem if she did usually stay by herself, but he’d still feel bad for her.

Mintkit (she/her)

Mintkit felt empty of energy by the time she curled up in her comfortable nest. She glanced at the dark warrior, wondering if he would just sit there and stare at her until she fell asleep. Why wasn't he leaving? Shouldn't he be on a patrol or something like that? But actually, she didn't really mind. His presence didn't bother him, so he could stay if he wanted.

Mintkit leaned her head on her paws and replied with a soft voice, her blue eyes half closed in the dim light of the nursery: "Doveskip never stayed here... I guess Lilyleaf wanted to follow her." Maybe. But in truth, her parents weren't often seen in the camp and she wasn't the type to wander around. Maybe she was just extremely unlucky to miss them every time.

She could sense some worry in the cat's voice, but she couldn't quite make out why. She let herself escape another yawn, and reminded herself to do a throughout groom when she'd wake up again. Now, it was just time to sleep. But Slatestripe's concerns had awoken something in Mintkit, and an unusual thought made its way into her quiet mind... Will someone even attend my apprentice ceremony?

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 02:04 PM
She let out a mrrow of laughter at Ferretkit's words. "He's right, ya know. We need to toughen up!" She thought for a second. "Ya know, I never gave it any thought- what would our warrior names be?"

”I would love Flickerflight” they said

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 02:05 PM
"You looked scared." He mewed, nudging his playfully.

She gave a rueful smile. Drat, she'd been scared of that small amount of blood. The odd taste was still in her mouth. How would she be a warrior then?

She cocked her head to one side. "How do they pick our warrior names anyway?"

FredTheFrog Shani

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 02:08 PM
She gave a rueful smile. Drat, she'd been scared of that small amount of blood. The odd taste was still in her mouth. How would she be a warrior then?

FredTheFrog Shani
“I think it’s how we act or look” they replied

sock

FredTheFrog Shani
Mudkit shrugged. "I think it's based on personality...?" He guessed aloud.

Gay'Fluff
"I think the leader decides whatever they want." He looked at Bluebellkit, grinning. "Bluebellmouse?"

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 02:13 PM
"I think the leader decides whatever they want." He looked at Bluebellkit, grinning. "Bluebellmouse?"
Flickerkit grinned, “more like Bluebellfire!” They declared, “her personality crackles like a fire!” They smiled

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 02:13 PM

She tipped her head to the side, grinning a little. "If I'm Bluebellmouse, you're Ferretaster," she declared. "Because you're being motherly." She batted her eyelashes in a teasing way, before thinking.

"Bluebelldawn?" She asked, testing the sound of it.

Shani FredTheFrog

sol.
September 11th, 2022, 02:14 PM
Flickerkit grinned, “more like Bluebellfire!” They declared, “her personality crackles like a fire!” They smiled

She tilted her head, smiling. "Fire? That's kinda spooky," she said. "But I get it. Rose, too. Pretty to look at, but prickly."

Gay'Fluff FredTheFrog

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 02:15 PM
She tipped her head to the side, frowning a little. "If I'm Bluebellmouse, you're Ferretaster," she declared. "Because you're being motherly." She batted her eyelashes in a teasing way, before thinking.

"Bluebelldawn?" She asked, thinking, testing the sound of it.

Shani FredTheFrog
“I think you would be Bluebellfire” they purred in joy, “what would my name be?” They asked ferretkit, mudkit, and Bluebellkit

sock
September 11th, 2022, 02:15 PM
Mudkit smiled. "I like Bluebelldawn!" He purred. "What about my name?"
lonely.lilyx Gay'Fluff Shani

Caspian
September 11th, 2022, 02:17 PM
Mudkit smiled. "I like Bluebelldawn!" He purred. "What about my name?"
lonely.lilyx Gay'Fluff Shani
“Mudmask!” They smiled