PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

sootsplashed
February 24th, 2021, 10:41 AM
Pineconekit // Cobra

The tomkit waited as Evergreenkit got angry at him for waking her up. She couldn’t stay mad at him for long and Pineconekit knew that. “Yes! Alright let’s, um, go to the fresh-kill pile! Because there’s probably a bird there.” The kit got up from sitting, and started padding around quickly. He had no idea why, though. Maybe it was because FEATHERS. Feathers were so pretty and soft!

poppy
February 24th, 2021, 11:24 AM
"Thanks!" She planted her feet ready for his next move

Determined not to make a fool of himself, he threw it as hard as he could. Not a great throw, a little to the side, but an okay throw.

-OrchidMantis-
February 24th, 2021, 11:30 AM
Determined not to make a fool of himself, he threw it as hard as he could. Not a great throw, a little to the side, but an okay throw.

She jumped up and caught it "Good Job."

poppy
February 24th, 2021, 04:36 PM
She jumped up and caught it "Good Job."
¨Thanks!¨ He beamed.

-OrchidMantis-
February 24th, 2021, 04:37 PM
¨Thanks!¨ He beamed.

She laughed "Let's play tag!"

poppy
February 24th, 2021, 04:49 PM
She laughed "Let's play tag!"
¨Okay!¨ Rowankit crouched down. ¨But you are warned, I am-¨

starry
February 24th, 2021, 11:56 PM
Mistkit padded into the nursery.

WinterMara
February 26th, 2021, 10:24 AM
Wildpath laid in the nursery, she had been pregnant for a bit now, and had gotten used to life as a queen, although her worries for how motherhood would turn out still hadn't gone away. Hm, I wonder if that just stayed for the whole stage of raising kits? Would these worries pass by the time She had another litter? She sighed and just, took a deep breath, she could save her worries for later. [Open! I need some Wildpath interactions ;w;]

starry
February 27th, 2021, 11:40 AM
Wildpath laid in the nursery, she had been pregnant for a bit now, and had gotten used to life as a queen, although her worries for how motherhood would turn out still hadn't gone away. Hm, I wonder if that just stayed for the whole stage of raising kits? Would these worries pass by the time She had another litter? She sighed and just, took a deep breath, she could save her worries for later. [Open! I need some Wildpath interactions ;w;]
"Hi, Wildpath" meowed Mistkit.

WinterMara
February 27th, 2021, 11:53 AM
"Oh, hello Mistkit." She mewed, she had gotten used to some of the names of the cats in the nursery, then again, she had been in there for quite a long time. "How are you?"

|| Stormpoppy ||

starry
February 27th, 2021, 11:56 AM
"Oh, hello Mistkit." She mewed, she had gotten used to some of the names of the cats in the nursery, then again, she had been in there for quite a long time. "How are you?"

|| Stormpoppy ||
"Good, and you?" mewed Mistkit, surprised at Wildpath's attention. Mostly she was not talked to.

WinterMara
February 27th, 2021, 12:00 PM
"I'm good, just doing my usual of being in the nursery and relaxing, talking to the others queens and their kits, not much." Wildpath, generally has a routine by now. She wanted to be careful for her first litter of kits.

|| Stormpoppy ||

starry
February 28th, 2021, 09:07 AM
"I'm good, just doing my usual of being in the nursery and relaxing, talking to the others queens and their kits, not much." Wildpath, generally has a routine by now. She wanted to be careful for her first litter of kits.

|| Stormpoppy ||
"Oh, ok" Mistkit meowed shyly.

WinterMara
March 6th, 2021, 10:32 AM
Wildpath sat within the nursery, as per usual. She had just woken up at these early hours of the day, it was, nice, Leaf-bare was coming to a close and New-leaf was coming. Just in time for kits- "OW...what the..." The queen asked herself, what was going on? She felt another gust of pain and then...Oh no, the kits were coming, during this time of Riverclan in a panic! NO, this was awful!

Welp, it was to late, these kits were coming whether she wanted it or not, and suddenly, well, okay, after a bit. A grey shecat came out, looking quite like her mother. [ Peril] And soon enough, another one began to come out, it took a bit, but a grey tom came out, no pattern this time, although, he had a torn ear...which made her worried. [ feather lily] The worry couldn't be focused on for long though, as as final kit came out, this one another shecat, and what seemed to be and exact clone of Wildpath. [ Moon Kit]

And, it was over, like that...it took, a while, to be fair...but it felt so, fast...Wildpath now had 3 kits, and she began to lick them, noticing that a few queens seemed to do that with newborn kits, she hoped she was doing this right.

[Sorry if it seems a bit messy, this was my first time doing a birth rp!]

Moon Kit
March 6th, 2021, 10:39 AM
(It's fine)
Softkit squealed, wiggling close to her warm mother. Everything was so new! She wished she could go examine the strange and frightening smells, but she couldn't. She wanted her mother more.
She was hungry. She whined a little, searching for milk.
WinterRabbit5350
Peril
feather lily

Peril
March 6th, 2021, 10:40 AM
Wildpath sat within the nursery, as per usual. She had just woken up at these early hours of the day, it was, nice, Leaf-bare was coming to a close and New-leaf was coming. Just in time for kits- "OW...what the..." The queen asked herself, what was going on? She felt another gust of pain and then...Oh no, the kits were coming, during this time of Riverclan in a panic! NO, this was awful!

Welp, it was to late, these kits were coming whether she wanted it or not, and suddenly, well, okay, after a bit. A grey shecat came out, looking quite like her mother. [ Peril] And soon enough, another one began to come out, it took a bit, but a grey tom came out, no pattern this time, although, he had a torn ear...which made her worried. [ feather lily] The worry couldn't be focused on for long though, as as final kit came out, this one another shecat, and what seemed to be and exact clone of Wildpath. [ Moon Kit]

And, it was over, like that...it took, a while, to be fair...but it felt so, fast...Wildpath now had 3 kits, and she began to lick them, noticing that a few queens seemed to do that with newborn kits, she hoped she was doing this right.

[Sorry if it seems a bit messy, this was my first time doing a birth rp!]
l Frozenkit l
The she-kit mewed for milk almost immediately.
She crawled towards her mother's scent and began to nurse. She was so hungry! She nursed for a while, then decided on a nap. She curled up and fell asleep easily.
// Moon Kit feather lily

Willowfern
March 6th, 2021, 11:26 AM
Peril

Dunesplash

It was a pleasant day, sure, it was cold, but it was Leafbare, right? Dunesplash sat near the nursery entrance, batting a ball of moss between her paws.
Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain.
The kits were coming!
Gasping a bit in pain, she dragged herself to her nest, that was when the first kit came.
A little black, white, and sand-colored tom now lay curled beneath her paws, though she barely had time to take his perfectness in before the second kit, a she-kit, with sandy-colored fur and black spots, was by her side ( Peril ). The last kit, another she-kit with black spots, didn’t move. Fear clutching at her heart, she tapped it lightly, tried everything she could, this one was a stillborn.
Though grief tugged at her heart, she still had the tom and she-kit.
Her kits, Bailey’s kits, their kits.

Peril
March 6th, 2021, 11:52 AM
Peril

Dunesplash

It was a pleasant day, sure, it was cold, but it was Leafbare, right? Dunesplash sat near the nursery entrance, batting a ball of moss between her paws.
Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain.
The kits were coming!
Gasping a bit in pain, she dragged herself to her nest, that was when the first kit came.
A little black, white, and sand-colored tom now lay curled beneath her paws, though she barely had time to take his perfectness in before the second kit, a she-kit, with sandy-colored fur and black spots, was by her side ( Peril ). The last kit, another she-kit with black spots, didn’t move. Fear clutching at her heart, she tapped it lightly, tried everything she could, this one was a stillborn.
Though grief tugged at her heart, she still had the tom and she-kit.
Her kits, Bailey’s kits, their kits.
l Beachkit l
The she-cat mewed and crawled to her mother's belly. She nursed and smelled grief. Was mama sad about something? She'd find out later, when she could move more and hear better. She couldn't even see yet! She had drank her fill and she curled up by mama's warm belly.

Willowfern
March 6th, 2021, 11:56 AM
Peril

Frogkit

The little mewing ball of fur crawled over to his mama’s belly, purring as he enjoyed his first meal.
Feeling another presence close to him (Beachkit), he crawled over and curled up next to his family, purring loudly.

Peril
March 6th, 2021, 11:59 AM
Peril

Frogkit

The little mewing ball of fur crawled over to his mama’s belly, purring as he enjoyed his first meal.
Feeling another presence close to him (Beachkit), he crawled over and curled up next to his family, purring loudly.
l Beachkit l
The small molly purred as she felt someone curl up next to her. Were they her sibling? Probably. She purred again and yawned.

Willowfern
March 6th, 2021, 12:01 PM
Peril

Dunesplash

Sighing, her grief diminishing, she rested her tail on her two surviving babies.
“I think...” She began, speaking to herself, “The stillborn should still have a name, I’ll name her Shellkit.”
Watching the little bundles purr against her belly she added,
“And for my living kits, Frogkit for the tom, since Bailey mentioned he liked that name, and Beachkit for the she-kit, since I mentioned I liked that name to Bailey, once.”
Frogkit, and Beachkit, they were perfect.

Peril
March 6th, 2021, 12:17 PM
Peril

Dunesplash

Sighing, her grief diminishing, she rested her tail on her two surviving babies.
“I think...” She began, speaking to herself, “The stillborn should still have a name, I’ll name her Shellkit.”
Watching the little bundles purr against her belly she added,
“And for my living kits, Frogkit for the tom, since Bailey mentioned he liked that name, and Beachkit for the she-kit, since I mentioned I liked that name to Bailey, once.”
Frogkit, and Beachkit, they were perfect.
l Beachkit l
The kit scented grief leaving mama. Good. She purred louder, becoming more happy. She snuggled closer to Frogkit and purred even louder.

Willowfern
March 6th, 2021, 12:24 PM
Peril

Frogkit

Sleepily, Frogkit batted at his sister’s tail before he closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

Peril
March 6th, 2021, 12:27 PM
Peril

Frogkit

Sleepily, Frogkit batted at his sister’s tail before he closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber.
l Beachkit l
(So like a moon. Sure!)
Beachkit woke up from a small nap and got to her paws, stumbling a little. She wobbled over to her brother and prodded him with a paw. Hopefully, he'd wake up and play with her.

WinterMara
March 6th, 2021, 12:30 PM
[Sorry for going a bit fast feather lily, I just wanted to get the naming process done, still feel free to respond with your kit as a newborn and such!]

Wildpath looked at her new kits, new kits of Riverclan, and they were hers...but now, they needed names, she looked at each of her kits. "Well, this one can be...Frozenkit, they were born in Leaf-bare and...it is a pretty name for a kit like her." She then looked to her son, and her worry was still there, was it, normal for kits to be...like that? Oh well, she shouldn't worry about it right now. "You little tom can be named...Ashenkit, another good name for a cat like you..." [I think that was his name? I apologize if it wasn't, feel free to uh, ignore the mistake and just say she named your cat whatever you wanted them to be named.] Then, she looked to her youngest kit, a she-kit look alike of herself. "And...for you...you can be, Softkit, your fur does seem rather soft..." She said, smiling at her new litter, as the got fed and slept...this felt, so nice and peaceful.

|| Peril Moon Kit ||

Willowfern
March 6th, 2021, 12:37 PM
Peril

Dunesplash and Frogkit

Frogstar sat on the Streamstone, staring down at his clan, his heart full of pride for his wonderful, amazing, perfec-
Frogkit opened his eyes to his sister Beachkit’s fuzzy sand-colored face,
“You woke me up,” He grumbled sleepily, “I was having the best dream!”
Stumbling to his paws, he fell against his mother, Dunesplash.
“Careful!” Dunesplash meowed, licking her tiny son on the head.
“I am, I am!” Frogkit squeaked, disliking the rapid grooming, “So, Beachkit, wanna play?”
Dunesplash glanced at the nursery entrance in response to Frogkit’s question to Beachkit, “Play nice, you two, and don’t go outside of the camp!”
“We won’t! Right Beachkit?” Frogkit mewled.

Peril
March 6th, 2021, 12:41 PM
Peril

Dunesplash and Frogkit

Frogstar sat on the Streamstone, staring down at his clan, his heart full of pride for his wonderful, amazing, perfec-
Frogkit opened his eyes to his sister Beachkit’s fuzzy sand-colored face,
“You woke me up,” He grumbled sleepily, “I was having the best dream!”
Stumbling to his paws, he fell against his mother, Dunesplash.
“Careful!” Dunesplash meowed, licking her tiny son on the head.
“I am, I am!” Frogkit squeaked, disliking the rapid grooming, “So, Beachkit, wanna play?”
Dunesplash glanced at the nursery entrance in response to Frogkit’s question to Beachkit, “Play nice, you two, and don’t go outside of the camp!”
“We won’t! Right Beachkit?” Frogkit mewled.
l Beachkit l
She nodded, Yeah, we'll probably just stay in the nirsery anyway. she said, not wanting to risk running into any mean cats. She stretched and nudged her brother's flank, Tag! You're it! she meowed. She bounded off to the other end of the nursery.

Willowfern
March 6th, 2021, 12:45 PM
Peril

Dunesplash and Frogkit

Squeaking with joy, the little tom shot after his sister.
After chasing her around for a solid minute, he pounced upon her,
“Nowyou’re it!” Frogkit leapt to his paws and dashed away.
Dunesplash purred as she watched her two kits.
Bailey would have loved them so much, She thought to herself, They’re so sweet and playful... They remind me of him.
Frogkit suddenly tripped over his own tail, letting out a surprised squeak, he tumbled to the ground, giving Beachkit a chance to tag him.

Peril
March 6th, 2021, 12:50 PM
Peril

Dunesplash and Frogkit

Squeaking with joy, the little tom shot after his sister.
After chasing her around for a solid minute, he pounced upon her,
“Nowyou’re it!” Frogkit leapt to his paws and dashed away.
Dunesplash purred as she watched her two kits.
Bailey would have loved them so much, She thought to herself, They’re so sweet and playful... They remind me of him.
Frogkit suddenly tripped over his own tail, letting out a surprised squeak, he tumbled to the ground, giving Beachkit a chance to tag him.
l Beachkit l
She saw her chance and jumped on her brother. She leaped off and bounded away, hiding behind a small rock. She wondered if he would want to play Clan later.

Willowfern
March 6th, 2021, 12:53 PM
Peril

Dunesplash and Frogkit

As soon as Beachkit pounced on him, Frogkit let out a little “Meep!” and jumped up, in hot pursuit of his sister.
Dunesplash smiled, these two kits were so comical, she was so glad they were her own.
“I’m gonna... gonna get you!” Frogkit squeaked, “You better run Beachkit! I’m a big, bad wolf and I’m gonna eat you!”

Peril
March 6th, 2021, 12:56 PM
Peril

Dunesplash and Frogkit

As soon as Beachkit pounced on him, Frogkit let out a little “Meep!” and jumped up, in hot pursuit of his sister.
Dunesplash smiled, these two kits were so comical, she was so glad they were her own.
“I’m gonna... gonna get you!” Frogkit squeaked, “You better run Beachkit! I’m a big, bad wolf and I’m gonna eat you!”
l Beachkit l
She mewed fiercely, Well, guess what! I'm not scared of wolves cuz' I'm a lion! she yowled. She jumped on her rock and gave a cute attempt at a roar. She leaped at her brother.

Willowfern
March 6th, 2021, 01:01 PM
Peril

Frogkit

“Oh no!” Frogkit squealed, “A lion! I’m doomed!” He scampered across the nursery and buried himself under one of the unused nests.

Peril
March 6th, 2021, 01:05 PM
Peril

Frogkit

“Oh no!” Frogkit squealed, “A lion! I’m doomed!” He scampered across the nursery and buried himself under one of the unused nests.
l Beachkit l
She tumbled to the ground with an oof. Get back here wolf! she hissed playfully. She chased after him and curled up on top of the Frogkit lump under the nest.

Moon Kit
March 6th, 2021, 01:09 PM
[Sorry for going a bit fast feather lily, I just wanted to get the naming process done, still feel free to respond with your kit as a newborn and such!]

Wildpath looked at her new kits, new kits of Riverclan, and they were hers...but now, they needed names, she looked at each of her kits. "Well, this one can be...Frozenkit, they were born in Leaf-bare and...it is a pretty name for a kit like her." She then looked to her son, and her worry was still there, was it, normal for kits to be...like that? Oh well, she shouldn't worry about it right now. "You little tom can be named...Ashenkit, another good name for a cat like you..." [I think that was his name? I apologize if it wasn't, feel free to uh, ignore the mistake and just say she named your cat whatever you wanted them to be named.] Then, she looked to her youngest kit, a she-kit look alike of herself. "And...for you...you can be, Softkit, your fur does seem rather soft..." She said, smiling at her new litter, as the got fed and slept...this felt, so nice and peaceful.

|| Peril Moon Kit ||

The newly named Softkit drank her fill and yawned quietly, drifting off to sleep, dreaming of life.
(Should we do a time skip to when they've opened their eyes and are starting to talk?)
Peril
feather lily

Willowfern
March 6th, 2021, 01:10 PM
Peril

Frogkit

“Ack! I’m dying! I’m dying!” Frogkit rolled out from under the nest and did a very dramatic fake death, “Goodbye world!” Then, he lay still, with his tongue stuck out for an added effect.

WinterMara
March 6th, 2021, 01:10 PM
[I'd rather wait for feather lily to post their newborn post first, as I do not want to rush them] Moon Kit

Moon Kit
March 6th, 2021, 01:12 PM
[I'd rather wait for feather lily to post their newborn post first, as I do not want to rush them] Moon Kit
(K)

Peril
March 6th, 2021, 01:16 PM
Peril

Frogkit

“Ack! I’m dying! I’m dying!” Frogkit rolled out from under the nest and did a very dramatic fake death, “Goodbye world!” Then, he lay still, with his tongue stuck out for an added effect.
l Beachkit l
Ah ha! I have won! she purred victoriously. She jumped up and leaped to Frogkit's "dead" body. She placed a paw lightly on his head in victory. Do you wanna play Clan now? she asked. She backed up and sat down.

Willowfern
March 6th, 2021, 01:18 PM
Peril

Frogkit

Miraculously, Frogkit rose from the ‘dead’ and bowled his sister over,
“Yeah! I call dibs on being leader! I’m gonna be Frogstar!”
Scrambling atop a rock he meowed,
“And this is the Streamstone!”

Peril
March 6th, 2021, 01:22 PM
Peril

Frogkit

Miraculously, Frogkit rose from the ‘dead’ and bowled his sister over,
“Yeah! I call dibs on being leader! I’m gonna be Frogstar!”
Scrambling atop a rock he meowed,
“And this is the Streamstone!”
l Beachkit l
She got up and bounded over, Why can't I be leader? she whined. She stamped a paw and jumped on the rock with Frogkit. She nudged him with her head.

Willowfern
March 6th, 2021, 01:26 PM
Peril

Frogkit

“Because...” Frogkit screwed up his face trying to think why she couldn’t, “Oh, I don’t know!” He sighed, “If you want to be leader, you can, I’ll be the deputy then.”
He hopped off the rock, “I’ll be Frogleap!”

Peril
March 6th, 2021, 01:29 PM
Peril

Frogkit

“Because...” Frogkit screwed up his face trying to think why she couldn’t, “Oh, I don’t know!” He sighed, “If you want to be leader, you can, I’ll be the deputy then.”
He hopped off the rock, “I’ll be Frogleap!”
l Beachkit l
She smiled with pride, Then I'll be Beachstar! Should we make this RiverClan or make up a new name? she said. She sat on her place of authority (the rock) and waited for her brother's response.

Willowfern
March 6th, 2021, 02:03 PM
Peril

Frogkit

‘Frogleap’ tipped his head, “Let’s keep it as RiverClan, I don’t wanna confuse myself.”

Peril
March 6th, 2021, 02:41 PM
Peril

Frogkit

‘Frogleap’ tipped his head, “Let’s keep it as RiverClan, I don’t wanna confuse myself.”
l Beachkit l
She shrugged. Sure, she wanted to make BeachClan a thing, but her brother's opinion was also important. Okay, let's start. she said. She jumped off the "Streamstone" and walked over to 'Frogleap'. We need warriors, Frogleap. The flood drowned everyone but us. We've barely rebuilt camp as it is! she said with fake worry and stress. She was a good actor.

Willowfern
March 6th, 2021, 07:53 PM
Peril

Frogkit

“Yeah!” ‘Frogleap’ replied, “But, how are we gonna... gonna get Warriors?”

Peril
March 6th, 2021, 09:46 PM
Peril

Frogkit

“Yeah!” ‘Frogleap’ replied, “But, how are we gonna... gonna get Warriors?”
l Beachkit l
'Beachstar' thought a moment, We will have to go on patrols all over the territory, and out of it, to look for rogues and loners. she said. She looked around the nursery, Let's start the first patrol now. she said. She padded out of 'camp' and looked back to make sure 'Frogleap' was following.

Willowfern
March 7th, 2021, 07:58 AM
Peril

Frogkit

‘Frogleap’ smiled and padded after ‘Beachstar’, excited to play the game.

Peril
March 7th, 2021, 08:12 AM
Peril

Frogkit

‘Frogleap’ smiled and padded after ‘Beachstar’, excited to play the game.
l Beachkit l
The 'leader' led her 'deputy' into the 'territory'. She pretended to scent the air. We should go that way, it's closer to the outskirts border. she said. She padded towards the area she had indacated.
(Should I make an open roleplay looking for kits to play with them?)

Willowfern
March 7th, 2021, 08:14 AM
Peril

Frogkit

“Alright!” ‘Frogleap’ squeaked, “I hope we don’t bump into any rogues! That would be bad!”

Peril
March 7th, 2021, 08:18 AM
Peril

Frogkit

“Alright!” ‘Frogleap’ squeaked, “I hope we don’t bump into any rogues! That would be bad!”
l Beachkit l
She shook her head, No, that's what we want. We have to recruit rogues to make RiverClan strong again. she said. She pretended to scent the air again.

Willowfern
March 7th, 2021, 08:20 AM
Peril

Frogkit

“Yeah, but some of them are scary and evil!” ‘Brave Warrior, Frogleap’ stammered, “They’ll kidnap us in the night or somethin’!”

Peril
March 7th, 2021, 08:25 AM
Peril

Frogkit

“Yeah, but some of them are scary and evil!” ‘Brave Warrior, Frogleap’ stammered, “They’ll kidnap us in the night or somethin’!”
l Beachkit l
She laughed, RiverClan may be weak, but we will not be weak for long. Besides, we're strong enough to fight off a rouge or two. she said. She looked around.

Willowfern
March 7th, 2021, 08:30 AM
Peril

Frogkit

“Al-alright, Beachstar,” ‘Frogleap’ meowed.
Then, Frogkit whispered in his sister’s ear, “You’re really good at this, sis.”

Peril
March 7th, 2021, 08:35 AM
Peril

Frogkit

“Al-alright, Beachstar,” ‘Frogleap’ meowed.
Then, Frogkit whispered in his sister’s ear, “You’re really good at this, sis.”
l Beachkit l
She smiled and whispered back, Thank you. You're pretty good too. thwn she snapped back into game mode. She looked around the area for any 'rouges' and didn't spot any. Let's move on from this area, there are no rogues here.

Willowfern
March 7th, 2021, 08:41 AM
Peril

Frogkit

‘Frogleap’ nodded and followed after his ‘leader’.

Peril
March 7th, 2021, 08:48 AM
Peril

Frogkit

‘Frogleap’ nodded and followed after his ‘leader’.
l Beachkit l
She looked around a new area and still saw no 'rogues'. She sighed and said, Our first patrol has failed, Frogleap. Back to camp. before she turned back towards camp.

Willowfern
March 7th, 2021, 01:04 PM
Peril

Frogkit

“I’m... I’m sure it’ll be a success next time, Beachstar,” ‘Frogleap’ meowed, “It’ll just take time.”

Peril
March 7th, 2021, 01:09 PM
Peril

Frogkit

“I’m... I’m sure it’ll be a success next time, Beachstar,” ‘Frogleap’ meowed, “It’ll just take time.”
l Beachkit l
She sighed theatrically, I hope so, Frogleap. For now, let's get back to camp. Maybe we'll catch some prey on the way back. she said. She began padding back to the rock they had deemed the 'Streamstone'.

Willowfern
March 7th, 2021, 01:13 PM
Peril

Frogkit

As he followed his sister, Frogkit meowed,
“Hey, Beachkit? Where do you think our daddy is?”

Peril
March 7th, 2021, 01:22 PM
Peril

Frogkit

As he followed his sister, Frogkit meowed,
“Hey, Beachkit? Where do you think our daddy is?”
l Beachkit l
Her face scrunched in thought. She didn't know. I think Mommy said something about Daddy being in the outskirts . . . she said.

Willowfern
March 7th, 2021, 01:23 PM
Peril

Frogkit

Frogkit shook his head,
“Why would daddy be there?” It suddenly dawned on him, “Do you think our daddy is... dead?”

Peril
March 7th, 2021, 01:34 PM
Peril

Frogkit

Frogkit shook his head,
“Why would daddy be there?” It suddenly dawned on him, “Do you think our daddy is... dead?”
l Beachkit l
She felt her stomach knot and her eyes begin to water. N-no. I don't think Daddy can be d-dead. she stammered. Her voice was breaking, and more tears came to her eyes.

Willowfern
March 7th, 2021, 05:13 PM
Peril

Frogkit

Frogkit stiffened,
“O-oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean t-to make you c-cry...” He was crying now, crying for the daddy he didn’t know, “I-I’m sure he h-has a good reason for not v-visiting yet.”

Peril
March 7th, 2021, 05:25 PM
Peril

Frogkit

Frogkit stiffened,
“O-oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean t-to make you c-cry...” He was crying now, crying for the daddy he didn’t know, “I-I’m sure he h-has a good reason for not v-visiting yet.”
l Beachkit l
She went over to her brother and gave his shoulder a lick. It'll be okay, let's ask Mommy about Daddy. she said. She turned towards Dunesplash with one last sniffle.

Willowfern
March 7th, 2021, 05:26 PM
Peril

Frogkit

“O-okay.”

Peril
March 7th, 2021, 05:29 PM
Peril

Frogkit

“O-okay.”
l Beachkit l
The she-cat walked over to her mother. Mommy, where is Daddy? she said. She sat down in front of Dunesplash and looked at her with a wide-eyed toddler-stare.

Willowfern
March 7th, 2021, 05:33 PM
Peril

Dunesplash and Frogkit

“Yeah Mama! Where’s Daddy?” Frogkit meowed, staring up at Dunesplash as well, eyes full of fear and hope.
Dunesplash, caught off guard by this, meowed,
“W-what brought this on?” Her voice was taut.

Peril
March 7th, 2021, 05:48 PM
Peril

Dunesplash and Frogkit

“Yeah Mama! Where’s Daddy?” Frogkit meowed, staring up at Dunesplash as well, eyes full of fear and hope.
Dunesplash, caught off guard by this, meowed,
“W-what brought this on?” Her voice was taut.
l Beachkit l
She flicked her tail at Frogkit, Frogkit asked me where he was while we were playing Clan. I wasn't sure, so we decided to ask you. she said.

Willowfern
March 7th, 2021, 06:28 PM
Peril

Dunesplash and Frogkit

“Oh,” Dunesplash meowed.
Frogkit scooted closer to Beachkit.
“Well,” Dunesplash sighed, “The truth is, I don’t know where your father is... I don’t even know... if he’s...” She paused, starting to tear up.

Peril
March 8th, 2021, 07:53 AM
Peril

Dunesplash and Frogkit

“Oh,” Dunesplash meowed.
Frogkit scooted closer to Beachkit.
“Well,” Dunesplash sighed, “The truth is, I don’t know where your father is... I don’t even know... if he’s...” She paused, starting to tear up.
l Beachkit l
The molly jumped up and ran next to her mother. It's okay, Mommy. I'm sure Daddy's fine. she said. She rubbed her cheek against her mother's fur and purred comfortingly.

Jade13
March 8th, 2021, 09:44 AM
Peril Moon Kit WinterRabbit5350

ashenkit moved around looking for milk, he let out a squeak for attention

( sorry this is so late i was busy this weekend )

Moon Kit
March 8th, 2021, 10:18 AM
Peril Moon Kit WinterRabbit5350

ashenkit moved around looking for milk, he let out a squeak for attention

( sorry this is so late i was busy this weekend )
(It's fine)

WinterMara
March 8th, 2021, 10:21 AM
[It's fine feather lily! Should we timeskip now or wait a bit, also, if we do, what time? 1/2 a moon 1 moon, 2 moons?]

The new queen sighed and licked ashenkit, moving him over to her belly so he could get some milk, hopefully his siblings wouldn't make this too difficult, after all, Softkit was asleep, he seemed to be acting normal which was a good sign to her.

|| feather lily Moon Kit Peril ||

Topaz
March 8th, 2021, 12:21 PM
(Open)

Redkit stumbled into his nest, not making a noise. He couldn't, and he never would. The little kit curled his tail protectively around a small moss ball in his mouth and glared at a leaf that floated toward him. When it disappeared behind a sleeping queen, only then did he relax.

Willowfern
March 8th, 2021, 03:13 PM
Peril

Dunesplash and Frogkit

Quickly snapping back to normal, Dunesplash meowed,
“Alright, well,” She shook out her fur, “I think it’s time for something special!” She purred, eyes glinting with happiness.
“What? What?!” Frogkit meowed, looking excited.”

Peril
March 8th, 2021, 03:51 PM
Peril

Dunesplash and Frogkit

Quickly snapping back to normal, Dunesplash meowed,
“Alright, well,” She shook out her fur, “I think it’s time for something special!” She purred, eyes glinting with happiness.
“What? What?!” Frogkit meowed, looking excited.”
l Beachkit l
She jumped back in excitement, What is it mama? she mewed. She perked her ears.

Willowfern
March 8th, 2021, 04:18 PM
Peril

Dunesplash and Frogkit

“Now that you two are a moon old, you can eat prey!” Dunesplash took a mouse from behind her, “This is a mouse, normally I’d be feeding you fish, but since it’s leaf-bare the fish are hibernating.”
Frogkit poked at it, “It looks... odd!”

Peril
March 8th, 2021, 04:30 PM
Peril

Dunesplash and Frogkit

“Now that you two are a moon old, you can eat prey!” Dunesplash took a mouse from behind her, “This is a mouse, normally I’d be feeding you fish, but since it’s leaf-bare the fish are hibernating.”
Frogkit poked at it, “It looks... odd!”
l Beachkit l
She smiled, she was going to eat prey! She had heard other cats talk about how good it was, so why not try it? She walked towards the mouse and sniffed it. It smelled really good!

Willowfern
March 8th, 2021, 04:31 PM
Peril

Frogkit

Seeing his sister approach the mouse, and not wanting to look like a sissy drove Frogkit to take a bite of the little rodent.
“Wow!” He exclaimed, mouth already full of his second bite, “This is amazing! Try it Beachkit!”

Peril
March 8th, 2021, 04:47 PM
Peril

Frogkit

Seeing his sister approach the mouse, and not wanting to look like a sissy drove Frogkit to take a bite of the little rodent.
“Wow!” He exclaimed, mouth already full of his second bite, “This is amazing! Try it Beachkit!”
l Beachkit l
She took a bite, chewed, and swallowed. It was amazing! She gulped down another bite.

Willowfern
March 8th, 2021, 04:55 PM
Peril

Frogkit

Frogkit purred,
“This is delicious!”

Madelaine
March 8th, 2021, 05:02 PM
Tallkit just sat in the nursery, watching all of the other kits. He wasn't too interested in doing anything right now. The young tom stood up and stretches his long legs, letting out a long yawn. He curled right up once again and rested his head on his white paws. Tallkit looked at the wall begore trying to fall asleep.

// open \\

Willowfern
March 8th, 2021, 05:14 PM
Angelique

Frogkit clone

Seeing another kit nearby, Frogkit padded forward,
“Hello!” He meowed, “I’m Frogkit! Who’re you??”

Madelaine
March 8th, 2021, 05:17 PM
Tallkit was just about ready to fall asleep when he heard a kits voice, talking to him. The tom hated his large ears due to everything being so damn loud. He stood up and looked at him. "Tallkit.", he meowed. He wasn't much of a talker.

// Willowfern; \\

Willowfern
March 8th, 2021, 05:19 PM
Angelique

Frogkit clone

“Cool name,” Frogkit meowed, matching his tone to the other kit’s, “Oh, Sorry, did I wake you up or something?”

Peril
March 8th, 2021, 05:44 PM
Peril

Frogkit

Frogkit purred,
“This is delicious!”
l Beachkit l
She nodded in agreement.

Willowfern
March 8th, 2021, 07:10 PM
Peril

Frogkit

When he finished his part of the mouse, Frogkit yawned,
“I’m kinda sleepy now,” He murmured.

Peril
March 8th, 2021, 07:39 PM
Peril

Frogkit

When he finished his part of the mouse, Frogkit yawned,
“I’m kinda sleepy now,” He murmured.
l Beachkit l
She nodded after she finished her half. Me too. she said. She walked over to her mother and curled up beside her for a nap.

Willowfern
March 8th, 2021, 07:45 PM
Peril

Dunesplash

Dunesplash curled around her kits,
“I love you,” she whispered.

Madelaine
March 8th, 2021, 07:53 PM
Tallkit shrugged It wasn't like he could anyway with all of the noise. Sometimes he wished kits could leave camp. He wanted to sleep in the peace and quiet. He loved the quiet. "No no. I was awake before you came over.", he responded. He made it sound convincing. Plus it was a little bit true.

// @Willorfern; \\

Willowfern
March 8th, 2021, 07:58 PM
Angelique

Frogkit

“Oh, good!” Frogkit meowed, “I don’t like waking others up, it’s rude,” He smiled, “How’re you doing today?” He squeaked, sitting down.

Madelaine
March 8th, 2021, 08:36 PM
Tallkit shrugged. Then you were rude then, he thought. He didn't dare say it out loud. His mother was right he needed to make friends. He slept a bunch which he loved really, but she didn't. "Bored. The same old same old.", he responded.

// Willowfern; \\

Quasar
March 9th, 2021, 09:55 AM
// Open!

Antfrost, just recently returning to the caln, strode gracefully into the nursery, carefully placing one dainty paw in front of the other in a poised stride. Sniffing, she gazed around the den, taking in everything. So very much had changed since she was last here, and she wasnt quite certain whether the change was good. No matter, she was back now and it was up to her to set the clan on the right path. The black queen made her way over to where her nest used to be, and her nose wrinkled in disgust as she smelled the scent of another cat covering the plush bed. How dare they! Could they not smell her scent that she left on it all those moons ago? Oh, the horror! The injustice! The...the sheer betrayal! Turning up her nose at it, she turned around and faced away from it, hardly even being able to stand the mere sight of it. Striding to the opposite end of the nursery, she plucked up a random, unoccupied nest and fluffed it out, making sure it was up to her standards. Hmmm... yes, that would do, she supposed. Once it was fit for a queen such as herself, she elegantly laid down in it, beginning to groom her luxurious fur in long, fluid strokes.

Willowfern
March 9th, 2021, 05:00 PM
Angelique

Frogkit

“Yeah,” Frogkit shook out his fur a bit, “It’s kinda boring being confined to camp..”

jayfeather21
March 9th, 2021, 10:58 PM
// Open!

Antfrost, just recently returning to the caln, strode gracefully into the nursery, carefully placing one dainty paw in front of the other in a poised stride. Sniffing, she gazed around the den, taking in everything. So very much had changed since she was last here, and she wasnt quite certain whether the change was good. No matter, she was back now and it was up to her to set the clan on the right path. The black queen made her way over to where her nest used to be, and her nose wrinkled in disgust as she smelled the scent of another cat covering the plush bed. How dare they! Could they not smell her scent that she left on it all those moons ago? Oh, the horror! The injustice! The...the sheer betrayal! Turning up her nose at it, she turned around and faced away from it, hardly even being able to stand the mere sight of it. Striding to the opposite end of the nursery, she plucked up a random, unoccupied nest and fluffed it out, making sure it was up to her standards. Hmmm... yes, that would do, she supposed. Once it was fit for a queen such as herself, she elegantly laid down in it, beginning to groom her luxurious fur in long, fluid strokes.

Irispetel was ready for her kits but, she knew patient "oh hello Antfrost, I haven't seen you lately, Are you a new queen?" Irispetel asked politly she couldn't tell as she had mostly been focused on her to-be kits. . .

Akira
March 10th, 2021, 08:03 PM
Reedkit yawned, having just woken from a nap. He still laid in his nest in a comfortable position, unwilling to leave the warmth of his nest. But his tummy protested, and he groaned, burying into the nest. Why did his tummy get hungry now? He didn't wanna leave the nest... too warm...
Moon Kit

Moon Kit
March 10th, 2021, 09:00 PM
Gentlefoot walked into the nursery, smiling. "I have prey, if anyone's hungry," she announced.
Kyrieknight

Akira
March 11th, 2021, 11:40 AM
Gentlefoot walked into the nursery, smiling. "I have prey, if anyone's hungry," she announced.
Kyrieknight
Reedkit looked up eagerly. Food! Ignoring his earlier reluctance he got up form his cozy nest and ran over, eyes shining. "Yes! Food!"

Moon Kit
March 11th, 2021, 11:43 AM
Reedkit looked up eagerly. Food! Ignoring his earlier reluctance he got up form his cozy nest and ran over, eyes shining. "Yes! Food!"
Gentlefoot purred, dropping it at his feet. "It's all yours," she assured, smiling. A familiar happiness blossomed in her chest.

Akira
March 11th, 2021, 11:52 AM
Gentlefoot purred, dropping it at his feet. "It's all yours," she assured, smiling. A familiar happiness blossomed in her chest.
"Really?" Reedkit gasped. Really? All for him? He was about to dig in when something hit him:... she brought it, didn't she? So, wouldn't it make sense for her to eat, too? "Wanna join me? Please?"

Moon Kit
March 11th, 2021, 12:20 PM
"Really?" Reedkit gasped. Really? All for him? He was about to dig in when something hit him:... she brought it, didn't she? So, wouldn't it make sense for her to eat, too? "Wanna join me? Please?"
Gentlefoot smiled. "Sure," she agreed. "If you want me to." She liked this kit! He seemed generous and excitable. She grinned at him. "I'm Gentlefoot, in case you didn't know." She thought his name was Reedkit, but she wasn't sure.

Akira
March 11th, 2021, 12:42 PM
Gentlefoot smiled. "Sure," she agreed. "If you want me to." She liked this kit! He seemed generous and excitable. She grinned at him. "I'm Gentlefoot, in case you didn't know." She thought his name was Reedkit, but she wasn't sure.
"I'm Reedkit!" It was nice to introduce himself, right? And he wanted to be nice to Gentlefoot, since she was nice to him! "Nice to meet you!"

Sagewing
March 11th, 2021, 12:49 PM
Sagewing helped clean up. Even though she wasn't a queen, she still thought that she should help clean up. "hello," She murmured quietly.

Ok guys im new here

Moon Kit
March 11th, 2021, 12:50 PM
Gentlefoot purred. "It's nice to meet you too, Reedkit. You look... What, 5 moons old?" She had the feeling Reedkit would like sharing.
Kyrieknight

Akira
March 11th, 2021, 12:55 PM
Gentlefoot purred. "It's nice to meet you too, Reedkit. You look... What, 5 moons old?" She had the feeling Reedkit would like sharing.
Kyrieknight
"Well..." Reedkit thought for a moment. "Well, I was gonna be an apprentice along with Littlekit, Fawnkit, and Sorrelkit, but the ceremony was canceled, so I'm still a kit." He seemed sad for a moment before beaming. "But that means that I can still have some fun before really starting to train, right?"

Moon Kit
March 11th, 2021, 01:00 PM
Gentlefoot nodded in agreement. "Being a kit can be fun. Being an apprentice can be fun too though, and I bet you'll be one really soon!" She smiled at Reedkit. "Who do you think your mentor will be?"
Kyrieknight

Akira
March 11th, 2021, 01:48 PM
Gentlefoot nodded in agreement. "Being a kit can be fun. Being an apprentice can be fun too though, and I bet you'll be one really soon!" She smiled at Reedkit. "Who do you think your mentor will be?"
Kyrieknight
Reedkit shrugged. "I don't know. I don't know many of the warriors here, besides you and the leader and the deputy!"

Moon Kit
March 11th, 2021, 02:52 PM
Gentlefoot nodded once, understanding. "That makes sense. I wouldn't expect you to know everyone yet anyway," she reassured.
Kyrieknight

Akira
March 11th, 2021, 02:58 PM
Gentlefoot nodded once, understanding. "That makes sense. I wouldn't expect you to know everyone yet anyway," she reassured.
Kyrieknight
"Still..." Reedkit looked around for a moment. "I don't know who would be my mentor, anyways. I'm fine with anyone, so long as they're nice, like you!"

Moon Kit
March 11th, 2021, 04:50 PM
Gentlefoot beamed. "I'm sure they will be," she purred. Reedkit was so sweet!
Kyrieknight

Akira
March 11th, 2021, 05:27 PM
Gentlefoot beamed. "I'm sure they will be," she purred. Reedkit was so sweet!
Kyrieknight
"Really?" Well, if a warrior said so, it must be true, right? That got Reedkit excited, forgetting his hunger and trading it for excitement. "You really think so?"

Moon Kit
March 11th, 2021, 05:37 PM
Gentlefoot nodded solemnly. "I do. And even if you get assigned to the grumpiest cat in the clan, I bet that your sweetness will quickly turn them kind." She grinned at Reedkit.
Kyrieknight

Akira
March 11th, 2021, 05:40 PM
Gentlefoot nodded solemnly. "I do. And even if you get assigned to the grumpiest cat in the clan, I bet that your sweetness will quickly turn them kind." She grinned at Reedkit.
Kyrieknight
Reedkit felt flustered and grinned, puffing his chest pridefully. "Yeah, I am pretty nice, right?" He boasted before breaking into giggles. "But you're nice, too! You've probably had tons of apprentices, right?"

Moon Kit
March 11th, 2021, 05:47 PM
Gentlefoot raised an eyebrow. "I'm only 21 moons. So no, I haven't trained 'tons of apprentices'. But I'm expecting to get my first one soon," she explained to Reedkit.
Kyrieknight

Akira
March 11th, 2021, 05:50 PM
Gentlefoot raised an eyebrow. "I'm only 21 moons. So no, I haven't trained 'tons of apprentices'. But I'm expecting to get my first one soon," she explained to Reedkit.
Kyrieknight
"For real?" Reedkit thought she was older than that! Then again, everyone seemed old to a kit. "Who is it?"

Moon Kit
March 11th, 2021, 05:56 PM
Gentlefoot shrugged. "I can't be sure, of course. I'm not the one who gets to choose," she pointed out.
Kyrieknight

Akira
March 11th, 2021, 06:02 PM
Gentlefoot shrugged. "I can't be sure, of course. I'm not the one who gets to choose," she pointed out.
Kyrieknight
"Oh, right," Reedkit said thoughtfully, tilting his head. "Well, who do you think it is?"

Moon Kit
March 11th, 2021, 06:16 PM
"Oh, right," Reedkit said thoughtfully, tilting his head. "Well, who do you think it is?"
"Probably Echokit," Gentlefoot said, "But who knows? Maybe it'll even be you!"

Akira
March 11th, 2021, 08:53 PM
"Probably Echokit," Gentlefoot said, "But who knows? Maybe it'll even be you!"
"Really?" That would be awesome! Reedkit's eyes shone, and he bounced in place. "If I am, I'm gonna be the best apprentice you'll ever have!"

Moon Kit
March 12th, 2021, 10:27 AM
Gentlefoot grinned at him. "You'll be the best apprentice for any cat. I can tell," she said.
Kyrieknight

Jade13
March 12th, 2021, 11:30 AM
[It's fine feather lily! Should we timeskip now or wait a bit, also, if we do, what time? 1/2 a moon 1 moon, 2 moons?]

The new queen sighed and licked ashenkit, moving him over to her belly so he could get some milk, hopefully his siblings wouldn't make this too difficult, after all, Softkit was asleep, he seemed to be acting normal which was a good sign to her.

|| feather lily Moon Kit Peril ||

( 1 moon? sorry this is late)

ashenkit looked up and opened his eyes, the half blind kit pawed as his mom for attention his non blind eye looking at her face pleadiningly

Akira
March 12th, 2021, 01:56 PM
Gentlefoot grinned at him. "You'll be the best apprentice for any cat. I can tell," she said.
Kyrieknight
"Really?" Now Reedkit was really excited to become an apprentice. "Yeah! I'll be such a great apprentice, all the other mentors are gonna wish they trained me!"

Moon Kit
March 12th, 2021, 04:41 PM
-Gentlefoot-
"I bet they will!" Gentlefoot agreed. "You're going to be a great apprentice, and a great warrior too."
Kyrieknight

-Softkit-
(We're time-skipping, right?)
WinterRabbit5350
feather lily
Peril

Akira
March 12th, 2021, 05:13 PM
-Gentlefoot-
"I bet they will!" Gentlefoot agreed. "You're going to be a great apprentice, and a great warrior too."
Kyrieknight

-Softkit-
WinterRabbit5350
feather lily
Peril

"Yes!" Now, Reedkit was sure he would make a great warrior! "Thanks!"

Moon Kit
March 12th, 2021, 05:35 PM
"Yes!" Now, Reedkit was sure he would make a great warrior! "Thanks!"
Gentlefoot smiled at her clanmate. "No problem. All I did was tell the truth," she said kindly.

Akira
March 12th, 2021, 06:14 PM
Gentlefoot smiled at her clanmate. "No problem. All I did was tell the truth," she said kindly.
Reedkit beamed up at Gentlefoot. She was nice! "I hope that I end up as your apprentice!"

Jade13
March 12th, 2021, 09:40 PM
-Gentlefoot-
Kyrieknight

-Softkit-
WinterRabbit5350
feather lily
Peril

(Yes)

WinterMara
March 13th, 2021, 09:34 AM
[Yah I was just waiting for everyones opinions on the timeskipping thing-]
Moon Kit Peril feather lily

Also sorry it took me so long to respond I've been busy-

Peril
March 13th, 2021, 10:50 AM
[Yah I was just waiting for everyones opinions on the timeskipping thing-]
Moon Kit Peril feather lily

Also sorry it took me so long to respond I've been busy-
l Frozenkit l
(Alright then, I can start)
The she-cat woke up in between her siblings. She could barely stand up. She managed to wiggle out and walk over to her mother's face to nudge her cheek with her forehead.
// feather lily Moon Kit

Mango
March 13th, 2021, 01:10 PM
vermin

Blizzardsky excitedly took his new kit to the nursery, well Spicekit wasn’t really new, but she was new to being his kit,” Come on Spicekit, daddy blizzard is going to show you the nursery where the other kits live.” he meowed patting the ground with his feet like how humans pat the ground to call a pet dog over, but he was dong it to his child.

Moon Kit
March 13th, 2021, 01:33 PM
Softkit woke up and followed Frozenkit to Wildpath. "Mama! I kan wok now!"
WinterRabbit5350
feather lily
Peril

Moon Kit
March 13th, 2021, 01:35 PM
Reedkit beamed up at Gentlefoot. She was nice! "I hope that I end up as your apprentice!"
Gentlefoot gazed fondly at the kit. "I'd love that. But don't be disappointed if you're not, okay?" She didn't want him unhappy with a different mentor.

Akira
March 13th, 2021, 02:02 PM
Gentlefoot gazed fondly at the kit. "I'd love that. But don't be disappointed if you're not, okay?" She didn't want him unhappy with a different mentor.
Reedkit nodded. "Okay! I'm just happy to become an apprentice!"

Moon Kit
March 13th, 2021, 02:05 PM
Reedkit nodded. "Okay! I'm just happy to become an apprentice!"
Gentlefoot smiled at him, then nodded toward the prey. "Still want some?" she asked, remembering his earlier eagerness for food.

Akira
March 13th, 2021, 02:06 PM
Gentlefoot smiled at him, then nodded toward the prey. "Still want some?" she asked, remembering his earlier eagerness for food.
Reedkit bounced in place. He'd forgotten he was hungry. He looked at Gentlefoot for permission before eagerly digging in.

Moon Kit
March 13th, 2021, 02:20 PM
Reedkit bounced in place. He'd forgotten he was hungry. He looked at Gentlefoot for permission before eagerly digging in.
Gentlefoot nodded her permission and smiled as Reedkit dug in. She gazed happily at the cat that though she'd recently talked to for the first time, she already adored.

Akira
March 13th, 2021, 02:27 PM
Gentlefoot nodded her permission and smiled as Reedkit dug in. She gazed happily at the cat that though she'd recently talked to for the first time, she already adored.
After a few moments of eating, Reedkit looked up at Gentlefoot curiously. "Are you gonna eat?"

Moon Kit
March 13th, 2021, 02:31 PM
After a few moments of eating, Reedkit looked up at Gentlefoot curiously. "Are you gonna eat?"
Gentlefoot shrugged and crouched down next to him. "Sure, if you're still okay with it." She took a bite and chewed thoughtfully.

Akira
March 13th, 2021, 03:04 PM
Gentlefoot shrugged and crouched down next to him. "Sure, if you're still okay with it." She took a bite and chewed thoughtfully.
"Would I ask if I wasn't?" Reedkit giggled, flopping down on his belly.

Moon Kit
March 13th, 2021, 04:18 PM
"Would I ask if I wasn't?" Reedkit giggled, flopping down on his belly.
Gentlefoot grinned at the kit. "Good point." She snagged another bite of prey. After swallowing, she began, "So... You certainly have lots of energy. What do you do all day with it?" She wanted to start a conversation, and she was curious to learn more about her clanmate.

Akira
March 13th, 2021, 05:37 PM
Gentlefoot grinned at the kit. "Good point." She snagged another bite of prey. After swallowing, she began, "So... You certainly have lots of energy. What do you do all day with it?" She wanted to start a conversation, and she was curious to learn more about her clanmate.
"Play with Fawnkit!" Reedkit eagerly answered. "He's my bestest friend in the whole forest! We play, help, and do all sortsa stuff! I also like to help if the warriors let me!"

Moon Kit
March 13th, 2021, 07:00 PM
"Play with Fawnkit!" Reedkit eagerly answered. "He's my bestest friend in the whole forest! We play, help, and do all sortsa stuff! I also like to help if the warriors let me!"
Gentlefoot smiled fondly at the kit. "Sounds like fun! I bet you're a great helper," she said, "And Fawnkit, too."

Akira
March 13th, 2021, 11:10 PM
Gentlefoot smiled fondly at the kit. "Sounds like fun! I bet you're a great helper," she said, "And Fawnkit, too."
"Yep! Helping's fun, and makes others happy, too!" Reedkit said, eagerness shining in his eyes.

Moon Kit
March 15th, 2021, 11:44 AM
"Yep! Helping's fun, and makes others happy, too!" Reedkit said, eagerness shining in his eyes.
Gentlefoot beamed at Reedkit. "I think it's so great that helping makes you happy!" she said, "That's definitely a good quality to have!"

Akira
March 15th, 2021, 01:44 PM
Gentlefoot beamed at Reedkit. "I think it's so great that helping makes you happy!" she said, "That's definitely a good quality to have!"
"Really?" Then did that mean Reedkit was a good cat? Great! He beamed up at the older she-cat.

WinterMara
March 15th, 2021, 02:02 PM
"Why yes, I can see that dear, good job!" She said with a warm smile, and then looked over at her son's pleading eyes. She sighed, despite it being a moon already since they were born, she was still worried for him.

|| Peril feather lily Moon Kit ||

Jade13
March 15th, 2021, 02:10 PM
"Why yes, I can see that dear, good job!" She said with a warm smile, and then looked over at her son's pleading eyes. She sighed, despite it being a moon already since they were born, she was still worried for him.

|| Peril feather lily Moon Kit ||

I want to play! he said his one ear flicked and the place with the missing one moved as well

Moon Kit
March 15th, 2021, 03:32 PM
I want to play! he said his one ear flicked and the place with the missing one moved as well
"I'll pway with you," Softkit said to her sibling thoughtfully. "We can pwactice walking!"
WinterRabbit5350
Peril

Moon Kit
March 15th, 2021, 03:41 PM
"Really?" Then did that mean Reedkit was a good cat? Great! He beamed up at the older she-cat.
"Yes, really!" Gentlefoot smiled. She grabbed another bite of prey, then nosed the rest towards Reedkit. "You finish. Thank you for sharing your prey," she thanked her clanmate happily.

Akira
March 15th, 2021, 03:43 PM
"Yes, really!" Gentlefoot smiled. She grabbed another bite of prey, then nosed the rest towards Reedkit. "You finish. Thank you for sharing your prey," she thanked her clanmate happily.
"You brought it," Reedkit pointed out with a grin. "Thanks for it! And thanks for talking to me!"

Moon Kit
March 15th, 2021, 03:50 PM
"You brought it," Reedkit pointed out with a grin. "Thanks for it! And thanks for talking to me!"
"No problem! It was my pleasure. I'm always up to talk, okay?" Gentlefoot told him. She hoped he'd take up her offer. She wanted him to know that she was always willing to listen and advise him if needed.
(Wow, I just turned her into almost a parent figure didn't I?)

Akira
March 15th, 2021, 04:42 PM
"No problem! It was my pleasure. I'm always up to talk, okay?" Gentlefoot told him. She hoped he'd take up her offer. She wanted him to know that she was always willing to listen and advise him if needed.
(Wow, I just turned her into almost a parent figure didn't I?)
(Yep)
Reedkit nodded. "Okay! Promise to cheer when I become an apprentice?"

Kunaisoul
March 15th, 2021, 04:43 PM
“Hey, kits!” Nightpaw walked in. “I brought you some prey.” She said, as she dropped a big fish. Moon Kit Kyrieknight

Moon Kit
March 15th, 2021, 05:08 PM
“Hey, kits!” Nightpaw walked in. “I brought you some prey.” She said, as she dropped a big fish. Moon Kit Kyrieknight
Softkit scurried over. "Can I have some?" she asked hopefully.

Kunaisoul
March 15th, 2021, 05:08 PM
“Sure!” Nightpaw dropped the fish. “You two can share.” Moon Kit

Moon Kit
March 15th, 2021, 05:09 PM
(Yep)
Reedkit nodded. "Okay! Promise to cheer when I become an apprentice?"
Gentlefoot grinned. "I'll be the first one to yell your new name!" she promised.

Akira
March 15th, 2021, 05:41 PM
Gentlefoot grinned. "I'll be the first one to yell your new name!" she promised.
That'd be awesome! Reedkit only nodded vigorously, until he got dizzy. "Okay!"

Moon Kit
March 15th, 2021, 06:10 PM
“Sure!” Nightpaw dropped the fish. “You two can share.” Moon Kit
Softkit eagerly took a bite.

That'd be awesome! Reedkit only nodded vigorously, until he got dizzy. "Okay!"
Gentlefoot smiled at him, then glanced outside. "It's almost sunset already?! I've been here a while," she realized. Getting up, she looked apologetically at Reedkit. "I should probably go..."

Akira
March 15th, 2021, 06:34 PM
Softkit eagerly took a bite.

Gentlefoot smiled at him, then glanced outside. "It's almost sunset already?! I've been here a while," she realized. Getting up, she looked apologetically at Reedkit. "I should probably go..."

Reedkit nodded, blinking sleepily. Now that he was fed and his energy was gone, he was sleepy. He yawned before turning to Gentlefoot while making his way to his nest. "Okay... night-night..."

Moon Kit
March 15th, 2021, 06:36 PM
Reedkit nodded, blinking sleepily. Now that he was fed and his energy was gone, he was sleepy. He yawned before turning to Gentlefoot while making his way to his nest. "Okay... night-night..."
Gentlefoot smiled at the kit, murmuring, "Sweet dreams" before leaving the nursery.

Jade13
March 16th, 2021, 09:50 AM
"I'll pway with you," Softkit said to her sibling thoughtfully. "We can pwactice walking!"
WinterRabbit5350
Peril

ok! aspenkit said as he slowly walked over almost triping a few times, it was hard when you could only see half of what others could see.

FireyZack
March 16th, 2021, 10:01 AM
Deerwing laid in her nest near the entrance, half-asleep as she listened to the kits playing. Her fluffy tail flicked over the floor of the nursery as she laid her head on her paws, hoping to get some rest. Her bell had started growing faster these past few days and the she-cat who was usually bouncing off the walls found herself napping almost every hour of the day.
(Anyone is welcome to join)

Moon Kit
March 16th, 2021, 04:39 PM
ok! aspenkit said as he slowly walked over almost triping a few times, it was hard when you could only see half of what others could see.
"Nice!" Softkit said happily. "I bet I'm going to get so good at walking that I'll be the best walker in the clan!"

Jade13
March 17th, 2021, 09:00 AM
"Nice!" Softkit said happily. "I bet I'm going to get so good at walking that I'll be the best walker in the clan!"

no i will! he said speeding up and walking past her until he tripped.

FireyZack
March 17th, 2021, 01:33 PM
Fawnkit sighed, laying down by the nursery entrance to wash himself. Why couldn't he just be an apprentice yet? It wasn't fair! Why did he have to wait so long? It wasn't his fault Mousebrainstar got lost!

Moon Kit
March 17th, 2021, 04:26 PM
no i will! he said speeding up and walking past her until he tripped.
"No you won't!" Softkit said, "I am! And I'm going to be leader when I grow up! So there!"

Jade13
March 17th, 2021, 04:29 PM
"No you won't!" Softkit said, "I am! And I'm going to be leader when I grow up! So there!"

well if your leader ill be your deputy! he said

FireyZack
March 17th, 2021, 04:30 PM
//Do y'all mind if I join?
feather lily Moon Kit

Moon Kit
March 17th, 2021, 04:32 PM
well if your leader ill be your deputy! he said
"The leader gets to CHOOSE the deputy silly! But okay, you can be my deputy!" Softkit giggled.

Jade13
March 17th, 2021, 04:33 PM
feather lily Moon Kit

( i dont mind, ashenkit is blind in one eye and missing a ear just so you know)

Moon Kit
March 17th, 2021, 04:33 PM
feather lily Moon Kit
I don't mind!
[ feather lily ]

Jade13
March 17th, 2021, 04:36 PM
"The leader gets to CHOOSE the deputy silly! But okay, you can be my deputy!" Softkit giggled.

I’ll be the best deputy ever!!!! ashenkit said exitedly

FireyZack
March 17th, 2021, 04:38 PM
feather lily
Moon Kit

Fawnkit glanced at the two younger kits, his whiskers twitching some, his sourness fading a little.
Well, maybe you should hurry up and be leader so I can be an apprentice already!

Moon Kit
March 17th, 2021, 04:38 PM
I’ll be the best deputy ever!!!! ashenkit said exitedly
"Yeah! And Frozenkit can be our medicine cat?" Softkit said thoughtfully turning to her other sibling.
Peril

Moon Kit
March 17th, 2021, 04:39 PM
feather lily
Moon Kit

The older tom glanced at the two kits, his whiskers twitching some, his sourness fading a little.
Well, maybe you should hurry up and be leader so I can be an apprentice already!
Softkit giggled. "I'll make you an apprentice right now!"

FireyZack
March 17th, 2021, 04:42 PM
feather lily Moon Kit

Fawnkits whiskers twitched and he stood up.
Alright Softstar, whoes my mentor?

Moon Kit
March 17th, 2021, 04:47 PM
feather lily Moon Kit

Softkit giggled. "Fawnkit, your mentor will be... The deputy! Ashentail! And from now on your name is Fawnpaw!"
feather lily

Jade13
March 17th, 2021, 04:48 PM
feather lily Moon Kit

Softkit giggled. "Fawnkit, your mentor will be... The deputy! Ashentail! And from now on your name is Fawnpaw!"
feather lily

Ya! I’ll be the best mentor I can be he said happily and proudly

Peril
March 17th, 2021, 04:50 PM
"Yeah! And Frozenkit can be our medicine cat?" Softkit said thoughtfully turning to her other sibling.
Peril
l Frozenkit l
The she-cat looked up from her nest. Medicine cat? Oh, uh, sure! she said. She got up and walked over.
// feather lily Firey

Moon Kit
March 17th, 2021, 04:54 PM
l Frozenkit l
The she-cat looked up from her nest. Medicine cat? Oh, uh, sure! she said. She got up and walked over.
// feather lily Firey
"Yay!" Softkit cheered. "I'm Softstar, the deputy is Ashentail, and this is Fawnpaw! And you can be... Frozenbranch!" she explained happily.
Firey
feather lily

FireyZack
March 17th, 2021, 04:55 PM
feather lily Moon Kit
Fawnkit purred, distracted from his sulking. He glanced at Deerwing, who was sleeping in her nest. Did that queen ever leave her nest?? Yeah, maybe being pregnant was hard, but he'd seen queens just a week away from kitting able to run and jump. Deerwing still had a month and a half to go! The more he thought about it, the more he became worried for the queen. Then he shook it off and turned back to the younger kits.
You better, I need to be able to beat up Dawnstar and take over Shadowclan!

Peril
March 17th, 2021, 04:59 PM
"Yay!" Softkit cheered. "I'm Softstar, the deputy is Ashentail, and this is Fawnpaw! And you can be... Frozenbranch!" she explained happily.
Firey
feather lily
l Frozenkit l
She nodded, liking the name. Okay, well, I'm going to my den now. she said, heading towards her nest. For now, it'd be a make-shift den. Maybe she'd find some sticks to hold op the heather base, like a real den. Probably not though.
// feather lily Firey

Moon Kit
March 17th, 2021, 05:01 PM
l Frozenkit l
She nodded, liking the name. Okay, well, I'm going to my den now. she said, heading towards her nest. For now, it'd be a make-shift den. Maybe she'd find some sticks to hold op the heather base, like a real den. Probably not though.
// feather lily Firey
"Okay!" Softkit said happily. "Me too!" She went to her own nest. "And Ashenki-Ashentail! You can train your apprentice!"
feather lily
Firey

FireyZack
March 17th, 2021, 05:03 PM
l Frozenkit l
// feather lily Firey feather lily Moon Kit

Fawnkit looked at the smaller kit.
Well, Ashentail. What are we doing today?

Jade13
March 17th, 2021, 05:11 PM
l Frozenkit l
// feather lily Firey
"Okay!" Softkit said happily. "Me too!" She went to her own nest. "And Ashenki-Ashentail! You can train your apprentice!"
feather lily
Firey
feather lily

Where going hunting! he said exitedly

Peril
March 17th, 2021, 05:13 PM
feather lily
Firey
feather lily Moon Kit

l Frozenkit l
The she-cat pretended to sort her 'herbs' (bits and pieces of moss, sticks, and grass).

Moon Kit
March 17th, 2021, 05:16 PM
l Frozenkit l
The she-cat pretended to sort her 'herbs' (bits and pieces of moss, sticks, and grass).
Softkit shifted around in her nest. She was the leader! She should do stuff! She left her 'den' and entered her sister's. "Hello, Frozenbranch," she said formally, "Have you had any important messages from Starclan lately?"

Peril
March 17th, 2021, 05:20 PM
Softkit shifted around in her nest. She was the leader! She should do stuff! She left her 'den' and entered her sister's. "Hello, Frozenbranch," she said formally, "Have you had any important messages from Starclan lately?"
l Frozenkit l
She looked up from the 'herbs' and thought of her dreams recently. No, not really.

FireyZack
March 17th, 2021, 05:21 PM

Fawnkit twitched his tail in mock excitement.
Yipee
He said in a very even tone. He had thought that playing with the younger kits would make him feel better about his delayed apprentice ceremony, but it just kept making him feel worse! Maybe he was expecting too much.

In her nest, Deerwing jolted awake as pain shot through her body, making her groan and roll over on her side. Her eyes were half open and her ears twitched as she listened to the kits roleplay with each other. She smiled a little, thinking about how her own kits will play with each other too one day.

Moon Kit
March 17th, 2021, 05:24 PM
l Frozenkit l
She looked up from the 'herbs' and thought of her dreams recently. No, not really.
"That's okay. Riverclan must be doing good then!" Softkit pointed out happily. She stared into space dreamily. Imagine if she really did become the leader one day! She smiled, eyes unfocusing, as she drifted off into a daydream...

Jade13
March 17th, 2021, 05:32 PM
Fawnkit twitched his tail in mock excitement.
Yipee
He said in a very even tone. He had thought that playing with the younger kits would make him feel better about his delayed apprentice ceremony, but it just kept making him feel worse! Maybe he was expecting too much.

In her nest, Deerwing jolted awake as pain shot through her body, making her groan and roll over on her side. Her eyes were half open and her ears twitched as she listened to the kits roleplay with each other. She smiled a little, thinking about how her own kits will play with each other too one day.

Ok first crouch down like this he said trying to crouch like he had seen others do

FireyZack
March 17th, 2021, 05:37 PM
Ok first crouch down like this he said trying to crouch like he had seen others do

Fawnkit copied Ashenkit.
Like this?
Fawnkit said, trying to sound as much like a confused apprentice as possible.

Fuzzy
March 21st, 2021, 01:16 AM
Jackpot
[Figured I'd go ahead and post this]

A lump of black and ginger fur laid sprawled out in the den floor. How it got there, one might never know. It was tiny, pitifully so, no mother to call its own or even to know. Shivers of cold ran though the tiny body of the kitten, her pink toothless jaws parting to let out small pitiful mewls. She was cold, hungry and alone. Her eyes not yet opened, leaving her in a state of unknown helplessness.
You might ask why such a young kitten was abandoned in the nursery when there where queens around, that was a question one really would need to know. Yet, few could answer. Who's kit she was stayed mysterious but she was left here to be found. The warmth of her body slowly leaving with nothing to keep it warm. Nothing to care for her, it was a wonder how she even managed to wiggle herself to an open area. Laying in risk to being trampled by passing kits and queens. If one did not watch their steps.

Madelaine
March 21st, 2021, 06:13 AM
Here Tallkit was in hsi nest like always. He never seemed to leave his nest. He hated having to get up. There was nothing for him to do any way. Sure he could go to the elders den and ask for a story, but he wasn't all that interested in one. Maybe he didn't have to listen to one. An idea popped into Tallkit head. Ah of course!

Sequoia Needles
March 21st, 2021, 09:11 AM
Firetail purred aloud. She was happy to be in the nursery again. It had been at least ten moons, probably more, since she'd been here as a queen. She groomed her ginger fur quickly.

Firetail looked at the kits all playing with each other. They were adorable. Everything in the nursery was amazing and astounding in Firetail's eyes. She wished she would have come more often while she was a young warrior.

(OPEN)

teddy.
March 21st, 2021, 02:49 PM
Melonpaw arched down his tall, long body through the entrance of the Nursery. A small hum tentatively left his lips, muffled by the large amount of fresh bedding he carried in. Within the bedding was feathers of all colours, melonpaw thought the kittens would no doubt enjoy such soft trinkets.

"I... I-I got uh, bedding," Melonpaw stuttered out to no one in particular once the bedding was placed in a pile within the center of the den.

Vessel

Mango
March 21st, 2021, 09:19 PM
vermin

Blizzardsky practically skipped into the nursery,” Spiiiccceekkiiitttt I’m here! It’s Daddy Blizzard, he’s come to visit!” he cooed. He was so excited to play with Spicekit, it reminded him of when he was a young kit. He expected to have Spicekit launch herself at him and try to pin him down like he did every day to his dad, Bumblebelly. He forced his smile, he missed his father, wherever he was, but at least his mother, Sugarapple was watching over him, maybe Spicekit was trying to tunnel out of the nursery like he use to attempt.

BEAR.
March 22nd, 2021, 07:21 PM
[ THIS IS CURRENTLY CLOSED TO APPS AND WARRIORS.
QUEENS/KITS ONLY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
THIS ROLEPLAY IS BASED AFTER THE MEETING.
PREDATOR PATROL MEMBERS HAVE DEPARTED TO CLEAN OUT
THE COYOTES AT SMALLPINES.
DISREGARD THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PARTICIPATE.
I WILL ONLY MENTION THOSE WHO RESPOND FROM HERE ON OUT. ]

Dusk had befallen over RiverClan, and with it activity around camp had ceased as cats settled in for the night.

Firehawk was restless, a combination of the pain in his stomach and generally feeling queasy. Snakeheart's medicine only did so much. His time was ticking, an invisible clock that raced against him in a track he couldn't win. It was exhausting. He missed the golden days of youth, when his limbs ached and his body wasn't killing him.

His state of uneasiness had brought him outside the elders' den, to do a short walk throughout the clearing. Each step on trembling paws felt like it'd be his last-- the ground never looked so appealing, but in an instant his focus changed from himself into something far more important.

He knew that scent. It took him back to when he was a young loner wandering the woods. It reminded him of the predators that prowled the forest several moons ago, before Lionstorm purged them.

It reminded him of the coyotes in WindClan's camp that almost killed his son.

A coyote had breached into the camp. And it was headed right for the nursery.

Adrenaline pumped through his veins as he surged forward, emitting a loud yowl to alarm the inhabitants before the coyote could do further damage. There was no way in hell he'd let it touch them, not while life drew in his body. "Coyote! Coyote! There's a coyote! Look out!!"

Firehawk shoved himself between the den entrance and the coyote, before he whirled on his paws and launched himself at it. It hadn't occurred to him how exposed he left himself -- from the moons of being out of action. "Stay away from them!"

[ leopardstrike4, Kunaiskrill, Firey, WinterRabbit5350, Willowfern, Jackpot, sootsplashed, vermin, *-*Magic....*-* :D, Stormpoppy, Trouble, Fawnhearted, Barnabas, Moon Kit, Peril, Angelique, PEPPERMINT~ (IF you don't apply for Shadow's ceremony, otherwise he'd be an app), Fuzzy, Topazkit, Sagewing, Lennon, Feathercreek, Sundae1127, Snook, spade [ for stalking] ]

WinterMara
March 22nd, 2021, 07:24 PM
Wildpath shrieked, a coyote?! "Frozenkit!? Softkit!? Ashenkit?!" She looked around for her kits, she had no idea what to do and was honestly horrified, what would happen? Would her kits end out okay?

|| Peril Moon Kit feather lily ||

Moon Kit
March 22nd, 2021, 07:28 PM
Wildpath shrieked, a coyote?! "Frozenkit!? Softkit!? Ashenkit?!" She looked around for her kits, she had no idea what to do and was honestly horrified, what would happen? Would her kits end out okay?

Softkit scrambled to her mother. "What's a coyote?!" she asked, scared.

aloeforurburn
March 22nd, 2021, 07:31 PM
"EEK! COYOTE!"
Mothkit screeched. "gotta hide gotta hide gotta hide."
He mumbled to himself keeping an eye on the entrance and where and if more were coming. "Im scared.. but i just got to find a place to hide and ill be fine right?"
Bolting to the corner he got the nearest moss to him, stepping on it he dragged it over him. "stay quiet..quiet..quiet"he kept on mumbling while watching for his safety. He hoped this wouldnt be his last day to live, and hopes that he would survive, he wouldnt care about a scratch or two he just wanted to live.
Starting to cry he tried to keep to himself in the corner not making a peep.

Willowfern
March 22nd, 2021, 07:32 PM
Peril (in case you wanna have Beachy here)

Dunesplash and Frogkit

“Wha-?” The young queen opened her eyes, blearily taking in Firehawk’s words.
“What?!” She leapt to her paws and shook her kits awake,
“Wake up! Wake up! Coyote in the camp! We have to get to safety!” Dunesplash felt feverish as Frogkit blinked open his blue and amber eyes.
“What? Mama... what is a coyote?”

tye
March 22nd, 2021, 07:59 PM
vermin

Blizzardsky practically skipped into the nursery,” Spiiiccceekkiiitttt I’m here! It’s Daddy Blizzard, he’s come to visit!” he cooed. He was so excited to play with Spicekit, it reminded him of when he was a young kit. He expected to have Spicekit launch herself at him and try to pin him down like he did every day to his dad, Bumblebelly. He forced his smile, he missed his father, wherever he was, but at least his mother, Sugarapple was watching over him, maybe Spicekit was trying to tunnel out of the nursery like he use to attempt.

Oh gosh. It's him. The words 'daddy' and 'blizzard' already ticks her off. Spicekit was trying to clear up the mess she made in the den before any cat could see. By the time she spotted white fur in the corner of her vision the ginger kitten swept away the dust beneath her paws and dashed up to Blizzardsky with a forced smile. I hope he doesn't see it, she prayed. "Ahm, y-yes?" Before she could utter another word, a cat yelled out something and everyone in the nursery went into a fear frenzy. "What's going on?" The warrior outside alerted again. Coyote. What's a coyote? It definitely made her more and more curious as cats ran in the back of the den and scuddled under their nests. This creature must be ferocious! Her bright golden eyes met the white warrior. "C'mon let's help the warriors!" Spicekit began to rush out of the nursery to see this deadly beast.

Fawnhearted
March 22nd, 2021, 08:03 PM
Violetkit screamed at the words coyote and started looking for her mother, she was about to cry "mama!" when a thought struck her. "SILENTKIT",she screamed even though she knew he wouldn't hear her. Feathercreek

Madelaine
March 22nd, 2021, 08:09 PM
Talkit let out a growl to be woken up. Where were those stupid coyotes? He wanted to make them pay for waking him up. "Where are those stupid mutts. I'll rip them on half for ruining my sleep!", he growled. He had no mother, so it wasn't like one could make him stop. He started to swing. "Your fur will line my nest!", he snapped.

Feathercreek
March 22nd, 2021, 08:27 PM
Violetkit screamed at the words coyote and started looking for her mother, she was about to cry "mama!" when a thought struck her. "SILENTKIT",she screamed even though she knew he wouldn't hear her. Feathercreek

Silentkit was sleeping, but he smelled a horrible stench. When he woke up, he saw a large coyote. Afraid and not knowing what to do, Silentkit ran to Violetkit and hid behind him, panting out of fear.
Fawnhearted

Fawnhearted
March 22nd, 2021, 08:39 PM
Silentkit was sleeping, but he smelled a horrible stench. When he woke up, he saw a large coyote. Afraid and not knowing what to do, Silentkit ran to Violetkit and hid behind him, panting out of fear.
Fawnhearted

Violetkit blocked him from the sight, twitching her ear to let him know to stay quiet.

FireyZack
March 22nd, 2021, 09:28 PM
Deerwing startled awake, her breathing hitched. At the scent of coyote, the queen stumbled to her paws, dizzy from exhaustion. As soon as she had her balance, she hurried to the entrance of the den. Despite her better judgment, she lunged at the coyote to help Firehawk. She didn't really have much of a relationship with the elder, but he was a clanmate and there was no way he could fight off that coyote alone. And, if the coyote got past him, there would be nothing to stop the mutt from snacking on kits... Well, except an angry queen or two. And it was then that Dovewing realized how easily this coyote could kill her. She wasn't any more capable than Firehawk. In fact, why did she even come out here? This was a terrible idea! Oh well, too late to turn back.

BEAR.
March 22nd, 2021, 10:02 PM
The coyote had moved, allowing Firehawk to find purchase as he landed against the coyote's shoulder. He quickly ripped his claws down the canine's leg, only to find himself in a pickle.

His neck had been open for attack -- and the dumb dog took advantage of that. Sharp fangs snapped around his throat and his head jerked instinctively to escape, only furthering the injury around his neck. He couldn't breathe, eyes wide as the taste of blood filled his mouth and he stared into the beady eyes of his killer.

[ Firey since deer was tryna help him, also this is now open to warriors/apps not on the predator patrol. Rani if u want to have snake come in and try to save him ]

Mango
March 22nd, 2021, 10:10 PM
Oh gosh. It's him. The words 'daddy' and 'blizzard' already ticks her off. Spicekit was trying to clear up the mess she made in the den before any cat could see. By the time she spotted white fur in the corner of her vision the ginger kitten swept away the dust beneath her paws and dashed up to Blizzardsky with a forced smile. I hope he doesn't see it, she prayed. "Ahm, y-yes?" Before she could utter another word, a cat yelled out something and everyone in the nursery went into a fear frenzy. "What's going on?" The warrior outside alerted again. Coyote. What's a coyote? It definitely made her more and more curious as cats ran in the back of the den and scuddled under their nests. This creature must be ferocious! Her bright golden eyes met the white warrior. "C'mon let's help the warriors!" Spicekit began to rush out of the nursery to see this deadly beast.

Blizzardsky was happily seeing his daughter running to him, frankly he could care less about the nest, and then before he had time to respond Firehawk shouted coyote and Spicekit was darting out the den to go help the warrior’s fight the coyote. He didn’t want to dampen her spirits, but he couldn’t let her fight the coyote. What do I do?! What would Sugarapple do? What would Bumblebelly do...what would Goosefury do...What would Flyfur do... he honestly felt time slow as he threw himself into the den entrance to attempt to stop Spicekit,” The warriors can defend themselves, but the other kits, the scared kits in the corner need defending. How about we stay in the den entrance and protect them in case they reach the others. Here I’ll show you a battle move, if you use your paw like this and strike your opponent, it’ll hurt them.” he meowed quickly demonstrating a front paw strike in the air as he got into a defensive stance to protect the nursery he suddenly spotted Firehawk going down and shoved his tail to the side in attempts to block Spicekit’s view so she wouldn’t see it. He knew the other queens would have rushed Spicekit into the huddled masses of kits, but frankly he figured that would teach her to be afraid of coyotes, and he’d rather teach her to fight them and beat them up instead, but she was too little for him to take into the full coyote fight,” You can watch the warriors fight until we need to defend the kits, you might learn some cool battle moves that way.” he meowed forcing a happy smile to Spicekit while he was frankly terrified the coyotes would get her.

Madelaine
March 22nd, 2021, 10:45 PM
Heronflight was quickly on it. She came running into the den and growled at the coyote. She saw Blizzardsky, but kept her eyes on the beast. No one was going to hurt these kits. Not on her watch. "Get away from them!", she growled, slashing at its side. She was hoping to get it to follow her. Maybe she could run it out of camp.

// Zesty Mango; \\

FireyZack
March 22nd, 2021, 11:23 PM
The coyote had moved, allowing Firehawk to find purchase as he landed against the coyote's shoulder. He quickly ripped his claws down the canine's leg, only to find himself in a pickle.

His neck had been open for attack -- and the dumb dog took advantage of that. Sharp fangs snapped around his throat and his head jerked instinctively to escape, only furthering the injury around his neck. He couldn't breathe, eyes wide as the taste of blood filled his mouth and he stared into the beady eyes of his killer.

[ Firey since deer was tryna help him, also this is now open to warriors/apps not on the predator patrol. Rani if u want to have snake come in and try to save him ]
Deerwing sliced her claws down the mutts side, trying to get it to detach from Firehawk. When she was a warrior, she could have easily shredded this thing! But now, with kits on the way, she was a lot slower and it was much harder to hold steady enough to deliver a meaningful blow. The more she thought about this, the more she realized she should have stayed in the nursery and made sure the kits were safe. Yeah, not such great decision-making on her part...

starry
March 23rd, 2021, 04:19 AM
Frostkit pressed her belly to the ground, trembling with fear. Leafkit pressed her muzzle against Frostkit's, her fear scent overwhelming.

Estelle
March 23rd, 2021, 06:24 AM
Gingerfrost had finally started to find himself drifting to sleep in a corner of the clearing, when some sort of commotion got it to do otherwise. He drowsily cracked an eye open, starting to get mildly irritated until the actual screams of the kits became clear to him - and those didn't sound like screams of joy. Alerted and mostly skeptical he got up to take a glance, just then he spotted the creature by the nursery. Was that- the scent, he faintly remembered it clinging on to some of the warriors after they had driven out the coyotes from WindClan- Was that one of the beasts?

Almost instantly a surge of rage took over. Whether it was because the coyote was by the nursery or because of something else, he didn't know but Gingerfrost wouldn't be standing by any longer. Claws unsheathed, with a loud huff, the warrior bolted for the coyote and jumped straight on it's back, digging his claws into it's skin with a bite. Naturally, the coyote being much bigger, it wasn't long before the ginger tom got thrown off but it was to be expected. Not letting it falter him, he scrambled right up, ready to pounce at it once more. He took a quick glance around, wanting to see for a weak, blind or at least an open spot, yet instead of finding one he saw Firehawk caught between it's fangs - the younger warrior clenched his jaw in thought. The elder undeniably looked like he needed imediat attention from Snakepaw. Tail lashing, in a moment of rushed thinking, Gingerfrost did the one thing he could come up with: which was try to get high enough to claw at the coyotes eyes. Probably not his best plan yet, but it had to do and with Deerwing slicing at it's side, he could only hope it would encourage the mutt to let go (and best case scenario, leave altogether but somewhere that seemed a bit far-fetched to him).

Quasar
March 23rd, 2021, 06:44 AM
Antfrost yelped at the call that sounded through the camp, her eyes shooting open. Coyote? There was a coyote? No, no that couldnt be! She wont allow it! The pregnant queen shot to her paws, wide eyes darting around, searching for the canine. And then... there it was. Her head poking out of the nursery, the small queen spotted the huge canine, wounds covering it from nose to tail. Multiple warriors were doing their best to take it down, but she wouldnt dare! Oh, the things that would do to her fur! Her beautiful, luxurious fur! It would be ruined! Absolutely obliterated! Oh no, that wouldnt do at all! So, withdrawing back into the den. Backing up until her back hit the wall of the den, she spotted a small newborn she-kit, mewling pitifully as it squirmed around. There didnt seem to be a mother searching for it, so that meant... she could take it! This was her kit now! Gracefully dipping her head down, she scooped up the kit and pranced off, seemingly forgetting about the danger quickly approaching.

// Fuzzy

Rani
March 23rd, 2021, 06:46 AM
Snakeheart wasnt even in camp when the commotion started, having stepped out to wash yet another bunch of bunch of blood from his pelt and lecture a few apprentices on the quality of moss they were bringing him. But then the yelling started, the howling and though he was nowhere near close enough to truely for a moment the tom was certain he could already smell the thick blood. He was at a dead sprint when he heard it was in the nursery and his blood ran cold, did he even have time to go grab the herbs? The stop could be the difference between life and death, the cat living because they got the herbs or dying because that delay caused them to bleed out. There was no good answer and so when Snakeheart ran into camp and temporarily got help up trying to get past the beast he yelled,
"Violetkit! Sorrelkit! Softkit! If youre in there try and do what I taught you and find the wounded and put pressure on the bleeding bits until I get in! Dont risk your life but if you can it may keep them alive until I can get in! Hurry!"

And then back to the wider camp

"Lotusheart go get these herbs I know you know what they are; cobwebs, marigold or burdock and poppyseeds! If you can keep this thing off of me too!"
He was blocked the major commotion and the blood he smelled was inside the nursery. The nursery that the beast and the grappling warrior was blocking, he needed an opening!

Moon Kit Fawnhearted Leopardkstrike4 (theres nothing the kits can do for firehawk but feel free to traumatise the kits by them trying and failing to save the elder who had his neck torn open!) Shadeleaf BILL.

Shade.
March 23rd, 2021, 07:10 AM
Rani
BILL.

Lotusheart had been woken up by the commotion
Something had been happening in the nursery. As she ran out, she smelled blood and coyotr. She wasn't sure how to react. As the warrior prepared to join the defence, she heard Snakeheart call out to her, with instructions on what herbs she should bring. She was startled at first, but reacted quickly and dashed into the medicine den. What if I hey the wrong ones? What if I'm too late? Lotusheat's insecurities quickly made her mind go blank. But she fought them away. No, someone is in danger, I need to do something! Lotusheart looked around and grabbed some burdock root. The poppy seeds she was not too familiar with but managed to find the most likely contender. She wrapped a bunch of cobwebs around her leg to carry over and ran outside.
"Fehre." she said through a mouthful of herbs and dropped them beside Snakeheart. She turned to the nursery entrance and dashed at the coyote, biting hard on its tail to divert its attention. She lashed out her big paws at its face, driving it back.

BEAR.
March 23rd, 2021, 07:18 AM
The efforts of Gingerfrost, Heronflight, and Deerwing caused the coyote to abruptly release Firehawk, taking a chunk of his throat out in the process so it could focus its attention on snapping at them. Estelle[/MENTION], Firey, Angelique]

He collapsed on the ground outside the nursery in a heap, sides heaving as he struggled for breath. He couldn't-- the world was a blur, voices and growls a slurry of noise he couldn't fully process.

His throat-- he could see the blood surrounding him, streaking his fur red as it poured from his neck. The tuft of fur lying on the ground from where the canine had released it. Distantly, the sight of the trio taking on the coyote.

The world was fading rapidly, leaving him with a distinct earthy scent he hadn't seen in some time.

[I]Iceflower?

[ Rani, @ any kits who want to play doctor / @anyone else ]

starry
March 23rd, 2021, 07:21 AM
The efforts of Gingerfrost and Deerwing caused the coyote to abruptly release Firehawk, taking a chunk of his throat out in the process so it could focus its attention on snapping at them. Estelle[/MENTION], Firey]

He collapsed on the ground outside the nursery in a heap, sides heaving as he struggled for breath. He couldn't-- the world was a blur, voices and growls a slurry of noise he couldn't fully process.

His throat-- he could see the blood surrounding him, streaking his fur red as it poured from his neck. The tuft of fur lying on the ground from where the canine had released it. Distantly, the sight of Gingerfrost and Deerwing taking on the coyote.

The world was fading rapidly, leaving him with a distinct earthy scent he hadn't seen in some time.

[I]Iceflower?

[ Rani, @ any kits who want to play doctor / @anyone else ]
Frostkit stared at the elder in shock. He had just told her a story not long ago and now he was... dying? She pressed herself closer against Leafkit and stood frozen, staring at the blood in sorrow. Frostkit was trying not to wail out of fear.

Shade.
March 23rd, 2021, 07:25 AM
Snakeheart wasnt even in camp when the commotion started, having stepped out to wash yet another bunch of bunch of blood from his pelt and lecture a few apprentices on the quality of moss they were bringing him. But then the yelling started, the howling and though he was nowhere near close enough to truely for a moment the tom was certain he could already smell the thick blood. He was at a dead sprint when he heard it was in the nursery and his blood ran cold, did he even have time to go grab the herbs? The stop could be the difference between life and death, the cat living because they got the herbs or dying because that delay caused them to bleed out. There was no good answer and so when Snakeheart ran into camp and temporarily got help up trying to get past the beast he yelled,
"Violetkit! Sorrelkit! Softkit! If youre in there try and do what I taught you and find the wounded and put pressure on the bleeding bits until I get in! Dont risk your life but if you can it may keep them alive until I can get in! Hurry!"

"Lotusheart go get these herbs I know you know what they are; cobwebs, marigold or burdock and poppyseeds! If you can keep this thing off of me too!"
He was blocked the major commotion and the blood he smelled was inside the nursery. The nursery that the beast and the grappling warrior was blocking, he needed an opening!

Moon Kit Fawnhearted Leopardkstrike4 (theres nothing the kits can do for firehawk but feel free to traumatise the kits by them trying and failing to save the elder who had his neck torn open!) Shadeleaf BILL.

(ur welcome) leopardstrike4

Feathercreek
March 23rd, 2021, 07:51 AM
Violetkit blocked him from the sight, twitching her ear to let him know to stay quiet.

Silentkit was shivering. One moment he was sleeping soundly, the other moment there is a big, dog-like smelly creature in the camp.

Jade13
March 23rd, 2021, 08:07 AM

Softkit scrambled to her mother. "What's a coyote?!" she asked, scared.

ashenkit looked up and saw something big he then heard his mom, he ran over scared whats that!? he asked having to look at a weird angle to see it fully. he got behind his mom shaking

Moon Kit
March 23rd, 2021, 08:37 AM
Softkit gulped but straightened as she heard the medicine cat's shout. "Wildpath, I have to go!" she yelled to her mother, before darting over to the elder. Desperately she put pressure on his wound like Snakeheart had showed them. It wasn't working! Why wasn't it working!? No, no, no, no...
WinterRabbit5350
BILL

FireyZack
March 23rd, 2021, 08:59 AM
Deerwing reared on her hind legs and raked her claws down the coyotes flank while it turned on Gingerfrost. The coyote yelped.
Yes!
Then it turned and started snapping at Deerwing.
No!
Deerwing ducked down to avoid its jaws, but due to the fact she hadn't had any sort of practice or training in over a moon from being in the nursery, she wasn't fast enough. The coyote bit down on her ear and yanked her sideways. All the queen could do was hiss in pain and try to claw the mutts jaw.

tye
March 23rd, 2021, 09:37 AM
At first, she huffed angrily and grunted as she attempted to shove Blizzardsky out of the way to only get consumed by his fluffy mass. "Why would I help a bunch of cowards?" Her golden slitted eyes shot up at him, only moments before they turn round in interest when the warrior demonstrated a fight move. Lifting up her slender paws, she unsheathed her claws and struck the air. Spicekit's pink-nosed twitched. Easy! She looked back at the shivering kits. "I guess I can help those scared kits but..," her voice faded off as she watched the older kits jump into action. Blood filled her nose, she suppressed a shiver to see it was from the same cat who alerted everyone. "He's in trouble!" she screeched. Spicekit headbutted the white tom's side and yanked on his fur. "Get out and help!!" If it was me, I would've kicked some butt and show them who's boss. She growled in frustration, lashing her tail.
Zesty Mango

Mango
March 23rd, 2021, 10:06 AM
At first, she huffed angrily and grunted as she attempted to shove Blizzardsky out of the way to only get consumed by his fluffy mass. "Why would I help a bunch of cowards?" Her golden slitted eyes shot up at him, only moments before they turn round in interest when the warrior demonstrated a fight move. Lifting up her slender paws, she unsheathed her claws and struck the air. Spicekit's pink-nosed twitched. Easy! She looked back at the shivering kits. "I guess I can help those scared kits but..," her voice faded off as she watched the older kits jump into action. Blood filled her nose, she suppressed a shiver to see it was from the same cat who alerted everyone. "He's in trouble!" she screeched. Spicekit headbutted the white tom's side and yanked on his fur. "Get out and help!!" If it was me, I would've kicked some butt and show them who's boss. She growled in frustration, lashing her tail.
Zesty Mango
Blizzardsky without really thinking stepped aside to let his daughter go and help Firehawk. Before pushing himself out of the nursery to follow close, all he’d do it protect her, and attack the coyote if it came near Spicekit, or well the entire nursery. Maybe she’s going to become a medicine cat if her first instinct was to help Firehawk he thought not really sure what to do,” Try shoving dirt in the wound, enough dirt and the blood can’t come out.” he meowed clearly unaware that shoving dirt in an open would was very very bad as it would cause an infection.

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 23rd, 2021, 10:18 AM
(ur welcome) leopardstrike4
(Thank you

Rani
March 23rd, 2021, 10:26 AM
Lotusheart had brought him his herbs and provided him a gap. Pity it wasnt salvation because in this moment that was needed more than any herb or healing he could ever manage. Herbs in mouth Snakeheart sprinted to the fallen elder trying not to shove or hurt the kit, Softkit he recognised them, who was desperately trying to save a cat that he rationally knew even from a glance was dying.
It was a too familer scene and even as he placed down his herbs Snakehearts gaze flickered Firehawk to Dogflame with the same deadly wound from coyote from fox and in Softkits place a much younger softer Snakepaw. It was a too famlier scene he'd walked before and even now more experienced as he was there was no herb to cure death and there was too much blood already for anything else to occur. He promised he'd try though when he gained this rank. Even in the face of hopelessness.

So directing Softkits paws to a gushing vein with a "Paws there and there where ever you see the most blood step on it I need to try and seal the throat. I know theres more bits bleeding like that then you have paws but just try your best." He took a piece of cobweb and wrapped the open wound even if it felt like he was just covering the ugly site.

The tom barley even noticed he was speaking with a "Shut up Blizzardsky or Ill feed you death berries myself youre as useless as you are stupid and after this is done you'll be lucky if I dont ban you from the nursery forever kill the damn fox you idiot warrior. You might actually be good for something that way." Before his harsh and dead serious voice softened in the face of approaching death, the warrior suddenly unimportant in the grand scheme. The medicine cat stepped aside to allow Spicekit or any other too innocent children to try and help, desperately needing the paws for the impossible task. The hopeless task.
"Just try your best kits pressure on the bleeding bits alright it'll be o-" He couldnt finish the lie "i-it'll be over soon.

Firehawk if you can hear me just relax it'll be alright soon. Just rest the pain will go away soon. You've done so well. I- Im sorry. Im sorry Firehawk, its ok, you've done so well and its time to rest now. The warriors are here and the kits are safe, you did it." These words lies and not in the same breath were just as bitter and hard as the ones before it but they were all Snakeheart could offer as a single tear trickled down his face watching the elder fade right there. He was a dead cat walking before this yes but.... Oh the world was cruel.

BILL. Moon Kit vermin Zesty Mango

Shade.
March 23rd, 2021, 10:36 AM
Fiery
Estelle
Rani

Lotusheart was glad to see that Snakeheart had managed to reach the elder. She focused on the coyote. Hissing, she launched her massive self at it. She bit it's muzzle, holding it closed for a few seconds before getting thrown off. She spotted the two others, fighting it off. One of them was her best friend, Gingerfrost.
"Let's try to push it towards the exit. We might drive it out." she turned and yelled at them. At that moment, the coyote took the opportunity and aimed a paw at her face. It's claws, blunt as they might be, sliced through her face as she yowled and pulled back, her white paw grasping the side of her bleeding face.

WinterMara
March 23rd, 2021, 10:51 AM
"I-it's a coyote...they're not nice creatures, just..." She tried to say shakily as the elder seemed to be dieing...and one of her daughters rushed over to help the other cats "Soft..." She couldn't even get it out, she was just, so scared that she couldn't say anything. She just held Ashenkit close to her to protect him, as she began looking around for Frozenkit, not moving anything but her head to look.

|| Peril feather lily Moon Kit

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 23rd, 2021, 10:57 AM
Sorrelkit looked at the coyote, then ran at it.

Peril
March 23rd, 2021, 11:06 AM
"I-it's a coyote...they're not nice creatures, just..." She tried to say shakily as the elder seemed to be dieing...and one of her daughters rushed over to help the medicine cat. "Soft..." She couldn't even get it out, she was just, so scared that she couldn't say anything. She just held Ashenkit close to her to protect him, as she began looking around for Frozenkit, not moving anything but her head to look.
l Frozenkit l
The she-cat frantically searched for her mother. She had been taking a nap. What was going on? She saw her mother and squealed, shooting towards her. MAMA! she yelped.
// feather lily Moon Kit

Jade13
March 23rd, 2021, 11:10 AM
"I-it's a coyote...they're not nice creatures, just..." She tried to say shakily as the elder seemed to be dieing...and one of her daughters rushed over to help the medicine cat. "Soft..." She couldn't even get it out, she was just, so scared that she couldn't say anything. She just held Ashenkit close to her to protect him, as she began looking around for Frozenkit, not moving anything but her head to look.

l Frozenkit l
The she-cat frantically searched for her mother. She had been taking a nap. What was going on? She saw her mother and squealed, shooting towards her. MAMA! she yelped.
// feather lily Moon Kit

frozenkit! ashenkit said looking around before seeing her dash to them safe! he said more happily though still scared

FireyZack
March 23rd, 2021, 11:29 AM
Fiery
Estelle
Rani

Lotusheart was glad to see that Snakeheart had managed to reach the elder. She focused on the coyote. Hissing, she launched her massive self at it. She bit it's muzzle, holding it closed for a few seconds before getting thrown off. She spotted the two others, fighting it off. One of them was her best friend, Gingerfrost.
"Let's try to push it towards the exit. We might drive it out." she turned and yelled at them. At that moment, the coyote took the opportunity and aimed a paw at her face. It's claws, blunt as they might be, sliced through her face as she yowled and pulled back, her white paw grasping the side of her bleeding face.
Shadeleaf
Estelle
Rani
Deerwing stumbled a bit, dizzy, when the coyote let go of her now bloody ear but soon snapping back to reality to see it slash through Lotudhearts face. Deerwing hissed and rammed into the coyote, making it stumble sideways before turning on her. Now that she had its attention, she bolted across the clearing as fast as her legs would carry her. She felt exhaustion tieing her up like vines. Couldn't this coyote have waited for a couple more moons before attacking? By then, the queens kits would have been born and she would be able to help fight this beast off without a problem!
The coyote followed her as she ran to the entrance, jumping and landing on her back. She hissed, rolling to the side before the mutt could snap her neck. She tried to throw the coyote off, but this thing was twice her size and a lot stronger than her, especially as she was in this state. The queen tried to claw at the mutts belly, but her attacks were futile from this position. She felt a stab of fear shoot through her. What was she thinking?

Vessel
March 23rd, 2021, 11:31 AM
Romulus

Tinykit was the first to spot the apprentice as he walked into the nursery. Of course, this instantly caused the indignant little cat to snort.

Who does he thing he is, prancing in here? We don't need bedding!

I guess I'll have to teach him a lesson.

Nose high in the air, Tinykit pranced right over to Melonpaw and puffed his chest out.

"We don't need bedding, stupid."

Despite the kit's demeanor, his eyes were sparkling with excitement-after all, this would be his first time talking to an apprentice.

(Sorry it's a bit short.)

WinterMara
March 23rd, 2021, 11:39 AM
"Frozenkit! Oh thank starclan you're safe..." She said to her...she was honestly just glad all three of her kits were safe, although she was still worried about Softkit and the elder.

|| Peril feather lily [Not mentioning Moon, to avoid a double mention] ||

tye
March 23rd, 2021, 11:45 AM
Head tilted along with knitted brows and downright frown, the cream ginger kit was baffled at Blizzardsky's words. "...I don't think that will help. N-no..I know it won't." Reality dunned on her that he will be the one that will take care of her until she's grown up. "I'll be fine!" she snapped. "Just rip up those coyotes!"
There was a tickle feeling of a giggle riling up her throat when the she-cat snapped at him- though, she kept her composure. No time for laughing.

Her eyes stared up at Lotusheart until she'd given the okay to step up and help the elder. She gasped. Blood spilled everywhere covering the grass in a red pool around the dying tom. The kits worked desperately to save his life with words of prayer..however, she can tell right away that he's already gone. Spicekit watched life in his eyes slowly fade leaving only his empty shell of a body as everyone still attempt to save him. "He's gone," she said firmly. It was blunt, like a sharp knife cutting into a wound but she couldn't help herself.
Zesty Mango Rani

PEPPERMINT~
March 23rd, 2021, 01:16 PM
Shadowkit screeched and began sobbing in panic. He was terrified and wanted the whole of RiverClan to know it. The kit hid his face in his white paws, too scared to move. ( Open to anyone )

Fawnhearted
March 23rd, 2021, 01:32 PM
Silentkit was shivering. One moment he was sleeping soundly, the other moment there is a big, dog-like smelly creature in the camp.

Violetkit licked him and pulled her tail around him checking for any wounds, when she saw he was fine she ran towards the next kit and motioned that he could follow if he wanted.

Fawnhearted
March 23rd, 2021, 01:33 PM
Deerwing reared on her hind legs and raked her claws down the coyotes flank while it turned on Gingerfrost. The coyote yelped.
Yes!
Then it turned and started snapping at Deerwing.
No!
Deerwing ducked down to avoid its jaws, but due to the fact she hadn't had any sort of practice or training in over a moon from being in the nursery, she wasn't fast enough. The coyote bit down on her ear and yanked her sideways. All the queen could do was hiss in pain and try to claw the mutts jaw.

Violetkit hissed at Deerwing "The warriors will get it, hide over here and let me check your wounds".

FireyZack
March 23rd, 2021, 02:15 PM
Violetkit hissed at Deerwing "The warriors will get it, hide over here and let me check your wounds".
(check my most recent post XD
Deerwing is currently pinned down by the coyote near the camp entrance)

Fawnhearted
March 23rd, 2021, 02:40 PM
(check my most recent post XD
Deerwing is currently pinned down by the coyote near the camp entrance)
Whoops sorry XD

Feathercreek
March 23rd, 2021, 03:01 PM
Violetkit licked him and pulled her tail around him checking for any wounds, when she saw he was fine she ran towards the next kit and motioned that he could follow if he wanted.

Silentkit whimpered. He did not know what a coyote was, and became more afraid than ever when he saw that large, brown, snarling creature attack a queen. Silentkit scooted himself closer to Violetkit, as if hoping that she would protect him.

Estelle
March 23rd, 2021, 03:13 PM
Just barely Gingerfrost had managed to latch on to the creatures face, clawing at the one eye he could reach, hopefully blinding it in doing so. Luckily it was enough for it to let Firehawk go, though a mere glance in the other’s direction… Well, it didn’t look good but there wasn’t much time to pay attention to that – and Snakeheart had arrived anyway, along with help, it seemed. Although the other had been let go off, the warrior did his best to remain on the mutts face, trying to reach the other eye but with it’s endless shaking it wasn’t much longer before Gingerfrost had to jump off in avoidance of an incoming paw. At least what they’d initially tried to do had succeeded, now they just needed to get the coyote out, and fast. Before he could do anything, the warrior saw how the coyote racked Lotusheart’s face, soon after chasing after the queen. What was she thinking, putting herself on the spot like that while carrying kits? Gingerfrost couldn’t help the glance towards his friend to make sure she was at least somewhat alright before darting after the beast. They had to think and act quick or Deerwing might just be dog food – something that didn’t seem ideal in any way.

There wasn’t much time to think, but soon enough an idea struck. In first instance to distract it from the queen, who would hopefully move away once possible, with a loud hiss Gingerfrost jumped to it’s face once more. Truthfully, he did missed the first time. The coyote managed to avoid him but remembering one of the things he did most common in battle as an apprentice, the warrior spun right around and jumped to it again. With his claws he hung on, and although in a less than solid position, practically hanging at it’s face, he refused to let go. Naturally it was difficult for the coyote to bite him like that, but it still had claws and this time Gingerfrost felt one of it’s paws painfully slide down his back, forcing the ginger tom down a bit as well, grunting as he did. He held on still though, leaving some thin red lines, as he hoped he could get his back paws down enough to rake the coyotes throat – until then though, “try going for it’s legs!” he called both to the queen and Lotusheart. It was a mere idea, no guarantee of effectiveness, he just hoped it would distract it and maybe get it to run off. He doubted getting it to chase after someone was a particularly good idea, but that was just his thought.

[ Shadeleaf Firey ]

FireyZack
March 23rd, 2021, 03:21 PM
Just barely Gingerfrost had managed to latch on to the creatures face, clawing at the one eye he could reach, hopefully blinding it in doing so. Luckily it was enough for it to let Firehawk go, though a mere glance in the other’s direction… Well, it didn’t look good but there wasn’t much time to pay attention to that – and Snakeheart had arrived anyway, along with help, it seemed. Although the other had been let go off, the warrior did his best to remain on the mutts face, trying to reach the other eye but with it’s endless shaking it wasn’t much longer before Gingerfrost had to jump off in avoidance of an incoming paw. At least what they’d initially tried to do had succeeded, now they just needed to get the coyote out, and fast. Before he could do anything, the warrior saw how the coyote racked Lotusheart’s face, soon after chasing after the queen. What was she thinking, putting herself on the spot like that while carrying kits? Gingerfrost couldn’t help the glance towards his friend to make sure she was at least somewhat alright before darting after the beast. They had to think and act quick or Deerwing might just be dog food – something that didn’t seem ideal in any way.

There wasn’t much time to think, but soon enough an idea struck. In first instance to distract it from the queen, who would hopefully move away once possible, with a loud hiss Gingerfrost jumped to it’s face once more. Truthfully, he did missed the first time. The coyote managed to avoid him but remembering one of the things he did most common in battle as an apprentice, the warrior spun right around and jumped to it again. With his claws he hung on, and although in a less than solid position, practically hanging at it’s face, he refused to let go. Naturally it was difficult for the coyote to bite him like that, but it still had claws and this time Gingerfrost felt one of it’s paws painfully slide down his back, forcing the ginger tom down a bit as well, grunting as he did. He held on still though, leaving some thin red lines, as he hoped he could get his back paws down enough to rake the coyotes throat – until then though, “try going for it’s legs!” he called both to the queen and Lotusheart. It was a mere idea, no guarantee of effectiveness, he just hoped it would distract it and maybe get it to run off. He doubted getting it to chase after someone was a particularly good idea, but that was just his thought.

[ Shadeleaf Firey ]
Deerwing darted out from under the mutt the moment her chance came, pausing to catch her breath before she heard Gingerfrosts command. Charging in again, Deerwing latched onto a hind leg, biting and scratching with every ounce of energy left in her body. Exhaustion stabbed into her ears, blurring her vision and giving her a headache. Still, she continued attacking the poor coyote leg relentlessly.

Shade.
March 23rd, 2021, 03:24 PM
Estelle Firey

Lotusheart's face was throbbing in pain and she could barely see. But she heard what was happening so she ran at the coyote and violently bit it's leg. It did not like that at all.

Fawnhearted
March 23rd, 2021, 03:58 PM

Violetkit gathered the kits and queens not fighting in the back of the Nursery.
(Mentioning those I've seen typing)
"Is anyone injured or in shock", she murmured hurriedly to the shivering kits. She tried to remember what Snakeheart had taught her and she hoped it would be enough until the coyote left. She blocked the smallest kits from the sight of the coyote and scanned them for scrapes or signs of shock.

Mentions:
Feathercreek Peril PEPPERMINT~ FeatherLily WinterRabbit5350

popsicle dream
March 23rd, 2021, 05:17 PM
popsicle dream (in case you wanna have Beachy here)

Dunesplash and Frogkit

“Wha-?” The young queen opened her eyes, blearily taking in Firehawk’s words.
“What?!” She leapt to her paws and shook her kits awake,
“Wake up! Wake up! Coyote in the camp! We have to get to safety!” Dunesplash felt feverish as Frogkit blinked open his blue and amber eyes.
“What? Mama... what is a coyote?”

(Beachkit isn't my charrie :heartbounce:)

Moon Kit
March 23rd, 2021, 05:35 PM
Lotusheart had brought him his herbs and provided him a gap. Pity it wasnt salvation because in this moment that was needed more than any herb or healing he could ever manage. Herbs in mouth Snakeheart sprinted to the fallen elder trying not to shove or hurt the kit, Softkit he recognised them, who was desperately trying to save a cat that he rationally knew even from a glance was dying.
It was a too familer scene and even as he placed down his herbs Snakehearts gaze flickered Firehawk to Dogflame with the same deadly wound from coyote from fox and in Softkits place a much younger softer Snakepaw. It was a too famlier scene he'd walked before and even now more experienced as he was there was no herb to cure death and there was too much blood already for anything else to occur. He promised he'd try though when he gained this rank. Even in the face of hopelessness.

So directing Softkits paws to a gushing vein with a "Paws there and there where ever you see the most blood step on it I need to try and seal the throat. I know theres more bits bleeding like that then you have paws but just try your best." He took a piece of cobweb and wrapped the open wound even if it felt like he was just covering the ugly site.

The tom barley even noticed he was speaking with a "Shut up Blizzardsky or Ill feed you death berries myself youre as useless as you are stupid and after this is done you'll be lucky if I dont ban you from the nursery forever kill the damn fox you idiot warrior. You might actually be good for something that way." Before his harsh and dead serious voice softened in the face of approaching death, the warrior suddenly unimportant in the grand scheme. The medicine cat stepped aside to allow Spicekit or any other too innocent children to try and help, desperately needing the paws for the impossible task. The hopeless task.
"Just try your best kits pressure on the bleeding bits alright it'll be o-" He couldnt finish the lie "i-it'll be over soon.

Firehawk if you can hear me just relax it'll be alright soon. Just rest the pain will go away soon. You've done so well. I- Im sorry. Im sorry Firehawk, its ok, you've done so well and its time to rest now. The warriors are here and the kits are safe, you did it." These words lies and not in the same breath were just as bitter and hard as the ones before it but they were all Snakeheart could offer as a single tear trickled down his face watching the elder fade right there. He was a dead cat walking before this yes but.... Oh the world was cruel.

BILL. Moon Kit vermin Zesty Mango
Softkit nodded and did her best to copy the older cat. She was crying now. She was scared and didn't know what to do. She focused on just doing her best to help.

BEAR.
March 23rd, 2021, 06:30 PM
Blood bubbled and pulsated beneath Softkit's paws as Firehawk tried to make a sound-- successfully only making a wheeze in the process. He didn't know who was touching him, the words of Snakeheart were falling on deaf ears, he wanted so desperately to listen but the world was rapidly fading.

Skies, he wished the kits didn't see any of this. Firehawk would have never wanted them to witness death, to experience the fear of being in danger, to see the blood pool around him in an endless stream. No amount of pressure would save his shredded throat.

The blurry figures turned gray, and then everything melted into nothingness. As his last breath left his body, he was greeted with the smell of lotus flowers and the sour scent of stinging nettle.

His sons were waiting for him.

[ Rani, Moon Kit ]