PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Storm Flower
September 14th, 2021, 03:53 PM
Stormkit claws was unsheathe
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 14th, 2021, 03:55 PM
Dawnkit curled up, mad

( lilac flower

Storm Flower
September 14th, 2021, 03:56 PM
He clawed up his moss angry Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 14th, 2021, 03:59 PM
Dawnkit settled for crying silently

( lilac flower

Storm Flower
September 14th, 2021, 04:00 PM
he yowled "It so unfair!"
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 14th, 2021, 04:06 PM
Dawnkit stood up, tail lashing and eyes furious, and went out the den.

Storm Flower
September 14th, 2021, 04:07 PM
Stormkit went out of the den too
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 14th, 2021, 04:09 PM
She sat down, curling her tail around her eyes, silently crying

~whirl~
September 14th, 2021, 04:13 PM
Dawnkit's eyes filled with tears.

Storm Flower
September 14th, 2021, 04:16 PM
Stormkit went back to the nursey and cried Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 14th, 2021, 04:19 PM
Dawnkit went to her nest, curled up in it and gazing at the moss, she turned towards Stormkit.

( lilac flower

Storm Flower
September 14th, 2021, 04:23 PM
Stormkit stared ate his paws Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 14th, 2021, 04:26 PM
She padded to him, curling agianst him, purring softly

( lilac flower

Storm Flower
September 14th, 2021, 04:27 PM
Stormkit purred too
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 14th, 2021, 04:31 PM
Dawnkit purred

( lilac flower

~whirl~
September 14th, 2021, 04:43 PM
Dawnkit licked his fur
( lilac flower

Storm Flower
September 15th, 2021, 11:32 AM
Stormkit woke up Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 15th, 2021, 11:34 AM
Dawnkit went back to her nest.

( lilac flower

Storm Flower
September 15th, 2021, 11:36 AM
He sniffed the air "I am hungry"
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 15th, 2021, 11:39 AM
Dawnkit didn't say anything

( lilac flower

Storm Flower
September 15th, 2021, 11:41 AM
He wave his tail "I want to leave this den"
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 15th, 2021, 11:43 AM
The she-kit huffed "Fine" Dawnkit sure wasn't in a good mood
lilac flower

Storm Flower
September 15th, 2021, 11:45 AM
"why are you so grumpy?" Stormkit squeaked
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 15th, 2021, 11:48 AM
Dawnkit took a breath in. "I just am"

( lilac flower

Storm Flower
September 15th, 2021, 11:49 AM
Then he padded out the nursey
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 15th, 2021, 11:50 AM
Dawnkit followed him.
lilac flower

Storm Flower
September 17th, 2021, 01:45 PM
Nightfeather yawned "Dawnkit and Stormkit"
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 17th, 2021, 02:54 PM
Dawnkit was about to storm back in the nursery
lilac flower

Dorian
September 20th, 2021, 04:22 AM
Bubblekit woke up in his nest. He was still half asleep when he blinked a couple times to see clearer. He decided to go to the elders to hear a story and padded out of the nursery.

Fenz
September 20th, 2021, 11:04 AM
(applelove is a npc)

The sun was just beginning to set when a ripple of pain smashed into appleloves body. The horrid screech of pain could be herd from every part of the camp as yet another wail of pain erupted. Her claws dug into the moss as her frail sides heaved with the effort to push the kit out. She wreathed her back arching as her mouth opened in a silent wail of pain. Her entire body quivered in agony, she knew that she was causing a ruckus but she couldn’t help it. If applelove knew that kitting was this painful she wouldn’t have done it but at the same time she couldn’t wait to meet the small bundle she had been carrying.

She winced yet again as another ripple of pain erupted causing her to shrink into a small ball then it intensified. Her claws shredded the moss she had gripped she gritted her teeth with the effort of not screeching again. Her mate would be pacing back and forth by now at the entrance. Her frail frame was at its braking limits when finally a small shape slithered out. Acting on instinct she grabbed it and began licking it furiously. Her eyes where heavy and she felt so tired and drooped she could hear her mate pushing his way into the den.

She stared down at the tiny squirming ball of yellow fur as it slowly turned in circles at her front paws. She didn’t take her eyes off of the kit as it slowly made its way towards her stomach to nurse. “We have been blessed with a son of our own…he looks just like a bee…” her words where slow and sluggish but she continued on, “can we name him bumblekit… yeah bumblekit would make for a lovely name…” she knew she didn’t have much longer as it hurt to even breath. At last she looked away from the bundle of fur and her blue gaze locked with her mates green loving eyes.

The sadness that glimmered in her eyes where all that needed to be shown to her mate for him to know that this was her last few moments. A small smile formed on her face and when she spoke her words where heaved with effort, “the time I spent with you was a blessing my love. I couldn’t have asked for anything more for I have been given all I wanted. Now please this is my last request…please take care of our son…”
She rested her head onto her paws and a rugged purr formed but it was shortly cut off as she breathed in her final gasp.

Bumblekit laid there against his mother’s body as it slowly got colder and colder. The gentle thumping that had soothed him for so long had stopped but why? Her pressed closer to applelove but the warmth didn’t come back nor did the welcoming sound. Mewling in protest he crawled around in circles his closed eyes blocking the saddened sight before him. He kept on crawling until he bumped into his fathers paws…he froze ‘it’s warm and furry what is this…’ then he seamed to continue on his way like he was looking for his mother’s sweet scent or her warmth…
kalor Angelique

elswhere
September 20th, 2021, 11:22 AM
Birchtrout's gaze seemed cold and dead but as the same time full of emotion as he stared at his mates lifeless body. Tears pricked the brown tom's eyes. "T-this wasn't supposed to happen.. Applelove wasn't supposed to go like this.." His green eyes darkened as he looked down slowly. Quietly, he picked up Bumblekit and laid beside his cold mate, hoping her milk would come enough for his son to nurse.

Fenz
September 20th, 2021, 12:26 PM
Bumblekit mewled in protest at being picked up. He wanted to explore but his wobbly legs would barley move. Huffing in defeat at being placed down by his mother’s stiffing side. He could tell something bad was happening even though he could barely hear from his ears. He could practically taste the sadness in the air so he stayed still. Nestled between his father and his mother his fur was finally drying and it came out as a pale yellow just like appleloves fur but it had black stripes like a bumblebee.
His entire body was shaking and trembling he was cold and hungry but he remind quiet burying himself into his mother’s sweet fur. His small tail was stubby and short just as any kits would be at birth but it was also so small and fragile. He was fragile ever so fragile like a thin piece of glass that could shatter at any moment. His tiny paws where tucked beneath him as if he was trying to match his mother’s poster just by feeling around her fur.
Suddenly he was on the move again crawling towards his father he was practically oozing in determination as he slowly but steadily crawled on top of birchtrout’s paws. Then he was on his way once more towards the outside world where his clanmates awaited.
kalor Angelique

Storm Flower
September 20th, 2021, 03:51 PM
Nightfeather purred as Stormkit nuzzled her

~whirl~
September 20th, 2021, 04:06 PM
Dawnkit watched

Storm Flower
September 20th, 2021, 04:07 PM
Nightfeather meowed "Come here Dawnkit i got a surprise for you"
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 20th, 2021, 04:09 PM
"Okay, Nightfeather." Dawnkit went to her

( Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 20th, 2021, 04:11 PM
She purred again "I am having kits"
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 20th, 2021, 04:12 PM
"Really?" Dawnkit squealed

( Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 20th, 2021, 04:14 PM
Nightfeather nodded
Stormkit gasped "I am So excited right now!" Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 20th, 2021, 04:15 PM
Dawnkit smiled, excited she couldn't wait for the kits to be born!
( Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 20th, 2021, 04:17 PM
Stormkit smiled too Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 20th, 2021, 04:17 PM
Dawnkit smiled at Stormkit and Nightfeather
Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 20th, 2021, 04:19 PM
Nightfeather purred Whirlpaw

shaded shadow
September 20th, 2021, 05:50 PM
goldkit rolled around the nursery playing with a mossball wishing their was someone to play with
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 20th, 2021, 05:52 PM
Dawnkit saw Goldkit and went over. "Hi!!" She chirped, bored. She was thinking of ways to play something fun with only herself. shaded shadow

shaded shadow
September 20th, 2021, 09:02 PM
Dawnkit saw Goldkit and went over. "Hi!!" She chirped, bored. She was thinking of ways to play something fun with only herself.

goldkit smiled when he saw dawnkit hello he said smiling want to play he asked and rolled the mossball back to her.
Whirlpaw

Madelaine
September 20th, 2021, 09:11 PM
-->Heronflight

There the queen was, lying in her nest. She was still inside wondering why all of her babies were gone. Petuniapaw went missing. Slatekit was wandering around somewhere. Frozenkit and the others she hadn't seen in who knows how long. She was now all alone. Well she had Blizzardsky, but even he was absent from her. She was used to being left behind even though her sanity hadn't been all there. Heronflight finally got over her concussion,but now she wished she never had.

// if anyone wants to respond you can, but this is to keep Heron active \\

~whirl~
September 20th, 2021, 09:27 PM
"Hi Goldkit! Sure! I would love to!" Smiling, she batted the mossball back to Goldkit, thinking of how fun this was gonna be. shaded shadow

shaded shadow
September 20th, 2021, 09:31 PM
"Hi Goldkit! Sure! I would love to!" Smiling, she batted the mossball back to Goldkit, thinking of how fun this was gonna be.

goldkit bated it to her then said after a moment he said trow it over my head he squeked so i can try to catch it out of the air he smiled.
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 20th, 2021, 09:33 PM
Dawnkit threw it over his head, smile on her face. She couldn't wait to see if Goldkit could catch it! Dawnkit was VERY excited.
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
September 20th, 2021, 09:45 PM
Dawnkit threw it over his head, smile on her face. She couldn't wait to see if Goldkit could catch it! Dawnkit was VERY excited.

goldkit waited untill the ball was close enough then leaped and cought it i got it he squeked to dawnkit as he fell back down smiling.
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 20th, 2021, 09:59 PM
"Yay! Know throw it to me, please! I want to try something!'' Dawnkit called, happy. She excitedly waited for Goldkit to throw it back. shaded shadow

shaded shadow
September 20th, 2021, 10:20 PM
"Yay! Know throw it to me, please! I want to try something!'' Dawnkit called, happy. She excitedly waited for Goldkit to throw it back.

ok said goldkit and threw the ball over dawnpaws head and waited to see if she could catch it.
Whirlpaw

Fenz
September 21st, 2021, 06:31 AM
-->Heronflight

There the queen was, lying in her nest. She was still inside wondering why all of her babies were gone. Petuniapaw went missing. Slatekit was wandering around somewhere. Frozenkit and the others she hadn't seen in who knows how long. She was now all alone. Well she had Blizzardsky, but even he was absent from her. She was used to being left behind even though her sanity hadn't been all there. Heronflight finally got over her concussion,but now she wished she never had.

// if anyone wants to respond you can, but this is to keep Heron active \\
((I’ll re mention you in bumbles birth that should definitely keep her active))

~whirl~
September 21st, 2021, 08:32 AM
Dawnkit nearly missed the moss-ball. But she caught it, and with a smile, threw it back. She loved playing mossballl
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
September 21st, 2021, 08:48 AM
Dawnkit nearly missed the moss-ball. But she caught it, and with a smile, threw it back. She loved playing mossballl

nice catch said goldkit to dawnkit as she threw the ball back to him he threw it to her again this was fun
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 21st, 2021, 08:53 AM
"Thanks!" Dawnkit replied, batting it with her tail. Had she mentioned she LOVED playing Moss-Ball? It was just so exciting!
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
September 21st, 2021, 08:55 AM
"Thanks!" Dawnkit replied, batting it with her tail. Had she mentioned she LOVED playing Moss-Ball? It was just so exciting!

goldkit batted it back to dawnkit throw it over my head again he squeked exitaly.
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 21st, 2021, 08:59 AM
"Got it!" She said, throwing it over Goldkits head, excited, she hadn't mentioned she loved Mossball, did she? shaded shadow

shaded shadow
September 21st, 2021, 09:04 AM
"Got it!" She said, throwing it over Goldkits head, excited, she hadn't mentioned she loved Mossball, did she?

goldkit leaped up to catch it but missed it by an inch and fell on his face ouch he squeked and felt embbarrsed
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 21st, 2021, 09:08 AM
"It's okay." Dawnkit said in the most soothing tone she could muster, which wasn't very soothing because she was not very good at being soothing, but she was......... reasonable. And that would have to do for now, She walked over to him and helped him up, smile still on her face. shaded shadow

shaded shadow
September 21st, 2021, 09:15 AM
"It's okay." Dawnkit said in the most soothing tone she could muster, which wasn't very soothing because she was not very good at being soothing, but she was......... reasonable. And that would have to do for now, She walked over to him and helped him up, smile still on her face.

thanks said goldkit still imbaressed as dawnkit helped him up want to keep playing he asked smiling i bet you couldent catch it if i threw it over your head he said smiling he liked playing with dawnkit she was a great friend
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 21st, 2021, 09:18 AM
"Sure, and sure I could! I'm the great and Powerful Dawnkit!" She joked, smile on her face, as she watched Goldkit. shaded shadow

shaded shadow
September 21st, 2021, 09:19 AM
ok then said goldkit smiling and threw the mossball over dawnkits head.
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 21st, 2021, 09:21 AM
Dawnkit tried to swipe it, but missed, she fell on her face. ''Fish dung!"
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
September 21st, 2021, 09:26 AM
Dawnkit tried to swipe it, but missed, she fell on her face. ''Fish dung!"

goldkit walked over to dawnkit well he said now we both have fallen on our faces he said and helped her up and thouched her sholder with his tail want to try again he asked
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 21st, 2021, 09:30 AM
"Yes. I hope my warrior name isn't Fallenface!" She giggled at her own joke. "Sure!" She said, smiling at Goldkit. "And this time the Great and Powerful Dawnkit won't miss!" She smiled to show she was just kidding. shaded shadow

shaded shadow
September 21st, 2021, 09:33 AM
"Yes. I hope my warrior name isn't Fallenface!" She giggled at her own joke. "Sure!" She said, smiling at Goldkit. "And this time the Great and Powerful Dawnkit won't miss!" She smiled to show she was just kidding.

goldkit smiled and threw that ball over her head. lets hope mine isnt fallenface either he joked
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 21st, 2021, 09:36 AM
"Yep!" She said as she almost missed it. "Try to catch it!" She threw it back to Goldkit, smile on her face. shaded shadow

shaded shadow
September 21st, 2021, 09:38 AM
goldkit waited untill the ball was close enought and then leaped and cought it i got he said smiling at dawnkit
Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 21st, 2021, 09:42 AM
"Awesome job!" Dawnkit squealed, happy. "Now throw it towards my tail, please, i want to see I I can bat it using my tail." She says, sming at Goldkit shaded shadow

shaded shadow
September 21st, 2021, 09:54 AM
"Awesome job!" Dawnkit squealed, happy. "Now throw it towards my tail, please, i want to see I I can bat it using my tail." She says, sming at Goldkit
ok said goldkit and threw it toward her tail

~whirl~
September 21st, 2021, 09:56 AM
Dawnkit batted at it, nearly missing it, "Yay!" Shecheered, happy. shaded shadow

Storm Flower
September 21st, 2021, 12:55 PM
Stormkit woke up and purred Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 21st, 2021, 01:16 PM
"Hey Stormkit!" Dawnkit called Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 21st, 2021, 01:29 PM
Stormkit mewed "Hi Dawnkit" Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 21st, 2021, 01:46 PM
Dawnkit smiles, (you cant really do anything while playing mossball with a offline person. Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 21st, 2021, 01:48 PM
Stormkit jumped up in the air and purred Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 21st, 2021, 01:53 PM
Dawnkit purrs too ( Stormycat )

Storm Flower
September 21st, 2021, 01:57 PM
Nightfeather purred and she was wacthing them Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 21st, 2021, 02:17 PM
Dawnkit smiles Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 21st, 2021, 04:29 PM
Nightfeather smiled back Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 21st, 2021, 04:32 PM
She smiled agian Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 21st, 2021, 04:33 PM
Stormkit pounced on a piece of moss Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 21st, 2021, 04:38 PM
"Ill be right back Goldkit!" Dawnkit said as she ran over to Stormkit. Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 21st, 2021, 04:40 PM
He batted it around Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 21st, 2021, 04:42 PM
"Whatcha doing?" She asks
( Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 21st, 2021, 04:44 PM
Stormkit puffed out his chest "I am learning to be a warrior." Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 21st, 2021, 04:45 PM
"I can be a warrior better!"She quickly mews Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 21st, 2021, 04:48 PM
He purred "i bet we be better warrior" Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 21st, 2021, 04:51 PM
"Maybe" dawnkit purrs. Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 23rd, 2021, 12:13 PM
Stormkit woke up late Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 23rd, 2021, 12:59 PM
Dawnkit yawns Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 23rd, 2021, 01:26 PM
Nightfeather purred sleepily Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 23rd, 2021, 01:30 PM
"Hi Nightfearher!" Dawnkit smiled
Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 23rd, 2021, 01:39 PM
Nightfeather licked the top of Dawnkit head Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 23rd, 2021, 01:40 PM
Dawnkit purrs at Nightfeather
Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 23rd, 2021, 01:41 PM
Stormkit jumped up and mewed "I am going to be a best warrior ever!" Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 23rd, 2021, 01:44 PM
"Me too!" Dawnkit squeaked
Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 23rd, 2021, 02:23 PM
Nightfeather belly rumbled "I am hungry i am going get fish for you two" Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 23rd, 2021, 04:48 PM
"Ok!"

Stormycat

furrensic
September 24th, 2021, 11:11 PM
daisybird sat at the nursery entrance.

.Lucky.
September 26th, 2021, 11:19 AM
Turtlekit's jaws stretched open as a large yawn escaped him. Bleary, forest green blinked tiredly as he stretched out his sore limbs, stiff from staying in the same position for an undefined amount of time. Stars, what a nice dream he just had...

A small smile came to the toms face as his mind wandered back to his dream. Turtlestar! Leader of RiverClan! It was so much fun! But...also exhausting.... He wasnt really sure if his dream was all that accurate, but if it was accurate, then Kestrelstar must be super stressed out. Maybe he should bring a present to him later?

~whirl~
September 26th, 2021, 11:21 AM
Dawnkit wanderers around the nursery, bored

Dorian
September 28th, 2021, 01:27 AM
Bubblekit got up from his nest and started to play with a piece of moss that had fallen from the bedding.

Storm Flower
September 28th, 2021, 12:30 PM
Nightfeather was sniffing Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 28th, 2021, 12:38 PM
Dawnkit was in her nest, yawning Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 28th, 2021, 03:31 PM
Stormkit was sad that the leader was leaving Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 28th, 2021, 03:32 PM
Dawnkit smiled at Stormkit a little Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 28th, 2021, 03:33 PM
Nightfeather woke up from a long nap and nudged Stormkit and Dawnkit Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 28th, 2021, 03:37 PM
Dawnkit gave a little 'mreo' and then purred at Nightfeather Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 28th, 2021, 03:37 PM
Stormkit purred a little Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 28th, 2021, 03:40 PM
Dawnkit purred too, before grabbing a small bit of moss and throwing it at Stormkit, calling "Lets play moss-ball!" Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 28th, 2021, 03:42 PM
Stormkit jumped at the moss and batted it back Whirlpaw

~whirl~
September 28th, 2021, 03:44 PM
Dawnkit tried swinging her tail at the ball, but missed. "Mouse dung!" She mewed, picking it back up and throwing it back towards Stormkit. Stormycat

Storm Flower
September 28th, 2021, 03:46 PM
Stormkit purred with laughter and batted back Whirlpaw

Madelaine
September 28th, 2021, 08:02 PM
-->Hawkkit

The she-kit didn't give the deputy any trouble, so she padded into the nursery to try and find her mother. She had waited for her hadn't she? She wasn't forgotten right? She looked around, trying to find her. After a while she caught sight of the familiar pelt of Daisybird and ran right over to her.

Hawkkit nudged her head underneath her chin. "Mama! I told you I wasn't dead.", she purred. She would never ever leave camp again. That was a promise she was going to keep until the day she becomes an apprentice.

// finnzel; \\

furrensic
September 28th, 2021, 09:11 PM
Angelique //

➸ daisybird

sitting at the entrance of the nursery, the queen stared at the camp blankly. she looked just a bit confused, hurt, even a tiny bit lost. greykit was gone – as soon as she had gotten him back, he was gone again. flintkit, too. her little stars..all gone, all were just mere memories now. and, in her mind, it was her fault. if she had just watched over them closely, hawkkit wouldn't have died, flintkit and greykit wouldn't have gone missing.

daisybird sat up, trudging over to her nest and practically collapsing once she put a paw on it. her eyes drooped with saddened exhaustion, threatening to close. just then, a tiny voice made them snap open and they landed on familiar grey kit bounding towards her and nudging her.

eyes wide as they could be, she stared down at the kit, inhaling a shaky breath. "hawkkit..?" she breathed out, examining what looked to be her kit. this couldn't be hawkkit, could it? no, she was dead – but this kit was here calling her mom, and looked and sounded just like her baby. (maybe, she was hallucinating from stress.) hesitantly, she lifted a paw and lightly prodded at hawkkit, and realized that this was not some hallucination or ghost.

a look of horror melted into warm sadness, big tears swelling up in the queens eyes. "hawkkit!!" she cried out, tail wrapping around her kit as tight as it could. "o-oh, oh my goodness – you're here! i don't know how..but - but you're here!! infront of me!" she wept, giving hawkkit an affectionate lick on the head. a small part of her thought that, maybe, this was some sort of twisted dream that she would wake up from soon.

Galaxy_
September 28th, 2021, 10:39 PM
Deadkit stumble in the nursery he was 5 moons old ready to be an apprntice soon!

Fenz
September 29th, 2021, 02:05 PM
Bumblekit

The small pale kit squeaked in surprise as he felt his eyes loosen could he possibly open them now? Bumblekit hesitated at first then he slowly opened his eyes only to be met with the brown fur of his father, he could still tell that something was wrong with birchtrout but still he couldn’t help but be a goofy happy it was his nature. The harsh bright light was blinding at first but after blinking a few time the harshness of it died away into a dull light. He was starring straight at a giant brown monster but wait…it smelled like dad…was this what cats looked like? Sleek and muscular but what about the more fine shaped cats? They had sweeter softer voices than his father was there a reason for this where they perhaps…a completely different species!

He shook this thought from his mind and stalked forward on wobbly legs, lately he had been working on walking and running. His heart was pounding so loud he thought that every cat for miles could hear him seriously he was excited now that he can see. Launching himself out of the nursery with a triumphant yowl that sounded more like a squeak to him. He landed with grace and elegance like a leaping deer, he was agile and fast anyone could agree with that but what was most surprising is his trust in people. If you’d say “hey you can trust me” he’d just trust you but if you break his trust it would take years to fix.

kalor Naiad

Dorian
September 30th, 2021, 05:31 AM
Bubblekit got up and padded quietly over to the two kits playing mossball "Hi, can i also play with you guys?" He asked quietly. Whirlpaw Stormycat

ObsidianCloud
September 30th, 2021, 10:25 PM
:eyes: Spotkit would look at a marching at group. the young tom was amazed.

ObsidianCloud
September 30th, 2021, 10:28 PM
Spotkit RAPIDLY smushed the ants with his paws. :naughtywag:

ObsidianCloud
September 30th, 2021, 10:29 PM
"Bugz." Spotkit meowed, looking at the ant group marching.

ObsidianCloud
September 30th, 2021, 10:48 PM
Bubblekit got up and padded quietly over to the two kits playing mossball "Hi, can i also play with you guys?" He asked quietly. Whirlpaw Stormycat
"MOOSEBALL!" Spotkit's 'pronounciation' is tingling.

Galaxy_
October 3rd, 2021, 12:55 AM
Whitekit sat in the nerurey alone he gripped a piece of moss from the queens nest and ran outside and threw it around the camp. Happily he batted it close to Kestrelstar's den suprised Whitekit turned around and flew into the nersery.

"Calm down you kit." Morningflower said to her kit licking his head

alaskaa
October 3rd, 2021, 02:16 AM
Flamekit was jolted from their sleep by a loud yowl. Lifting their head irritably, they glared at Spotkit.

"Hush!" Flamekit grumbled, grumpily. "Some of us are trying to sleep."

No use trying to sleep now that they'd been woken up. Flamekit sighed, and simply sat down in a nest far from Spotkit, decorating their paws with moss from the queens' nests.

Storm Flower
October 5th, 2021, 12:51 PM
Stormkit yawned it was late

Storm Flower
October 5th, 2021, 03:47 PM
WhirlpawStormkit woke up he was feeling sick then he threw up "Nightfeather!"

Ibjmo
October 5th, 2021, 03:50 PM
Calmkit rushed about the nursery for a while before laying down to doze.

~whirl~
October 5th, 2021, 03:51 PM
Dawnkit looked at him. "Are you ok?" She asked.

(Can we take this to the tread so Spade doesn't tell me to? Stormycat )

Storm Flower
October 5th, 2021, 03:52 PM
(Yes) Stormkit tried shook his head Whirlpaw

~whirl~
October 5th, 2021, 04:01 PM
Dawnkit scooted closer to him.
Stormycat

Galaxy_
October 6th, 2021, 05:48 AM
whitekit was laying don in the nersery alone. She was borded and no where to go with her mother Greypelt missing and her brother doing warrior theings. There was no one to play with. xXCloudsongXx

ChillyCiabattas
October 6th, 2021, 05:51 AM
whitekit was laying don in the nersery alone. She was borded and no where to go with her mother Greypelt missing and her brother doing warrior theings. There was no one to play with. xXCloudsongXx

Streamkit was bored. Then she saw an interesting white kit about her age.

Galaxy_
October 6th, 2021, 05:53 AM
Streamkit was bored. Then she saw an interesting white kit about her age.

Whitekit Sat up and started to brush her fur. When she did she saw another kit looking at her in emarassed ment she stopedand meowed a greeting towards the kit.

ChillyCiabattas
October 6th, 2021, 03:29 PM
Whitekit Sat up and started to brush her fur. When she did she saw another kit looking at her in emarassed ment she stopedand meowed a greeting towards the kit.

"Hi" Streamkit said back.

ThornPerished
October 6th, 2021, 05:22 PM
Yarrowkit(She/Her)

Yarrowkit huffed in complaint as the sun shone through her eyelids, squeezing them tighter so she could block out more light. She rolled over in her nest, before carefully opening her eyes, blinking as they adjusted.

Storm Flower
October 7th, 2021, 01:53 PM
Nightfeather nuzzled both of her kits and she purred Whirlpaw

Stormkitkit coughed again and rasped "Will i live?"

~whirl~
October 7th, 2021, 01:57 PM
Dawnkit looked at Stormkit "Of course you will! Stop looking on the sad side!" She smiled Stormycat

Storm Flower
October 7th, 2021, 02:00 PM
Stormkit was coughing too much

Nightfeather was scared that he had greencough so she snuggled closer to her kits and meowed "Stormkit we are always here for you" Whirlpaw

Dorian
October 8th, 2021, 01:26 AM
Bubblekit got up from his bedding and padded out of the nursery to get some fresh-kill.

Galaxy_
October 13th, 2021, 09:57 AM
Whitekit walked into the nursery with his mother missing he didn't know what to do. He saw Greytail. "Hi Greytail." he squeaked.

Drogan the Dragontaur

LostInTheOrchids
October 13th, 2021, 10:07 AM
Graytail chuckled softly to herself, waking up, she mewed "Come here Whitekit," she drew in a sleepy breath and yawned "How would you like me to be you mother for now? I know she's missing," she sat up, her belly slightly swollen with kits, "I'll be here for you," she purred.
Mr.Cheese

Galaxy_
October 13th, 2021, 10:09 AM
Graytail chuckled softly to herself, waking up, she mewed "Come here Whitekit," she drew in a sleepy breath and yawned "How would you like me to be you mother for now? I know she's missing," she sat up, her belly slightly swollen with kits, "I'll be here for you," she purred.
Mr.Cheese

"rewally." he meowed Jumping for joy Whitekit ran over to her. ( That means you have to adpot stormpelt his brother to it me btw)

LostInTheOrchids
October 13th, 2021, 10:11 AM
"rewally." he meowed Jumping for joy Whitekit ran over to her. ( That means you have to adpot stormpelt his brother to it me btw)
"Yes, and your brother too." Graytail purred

Galaxy_
October 13th, 2021, 01:39 PM
"Yes, and your brother too." Graytail purred

"Thank you Greytail." He meowed

Storm Flower
October 13th, 2021, 03:12 PM
Stormkit was wheezing

Galaxy_
October 14th, 2021, 05:19 PM
~Whitekit~

Whitekit was alone in the nursery waiting alone gently patting a moseball. He spotted another kit he didnt know. "Hewo IM Whitkwit." he meowed "Whats yours?"

Zero

(He cant speak well and I will right longer.)

alaskaa
October 14th, 2021, 05:20 PM
Flamekit slept.

MoonDutsY406
October 14th, 2021, 07:47 PM
Crowkit woke up stretching his fore-paws, Crowkit padded out of the nursery and saw the maggots. "Ew!" Crowkit said in a some what dramatic tone.

Storm Flower
October 18th, 2021, 11:56 AM
Nightfeather sighed "I feel huge!" Whirlpaw

~whirl~
October 18th, 2021, 04:00 PM
Dawnkit Went over to Nightfeather. Stormycat

Storm Flower
October 18th, 2021, 04:01 PM
Stormkit didn't stir Whirlpaw

~whirl~
October 18th, 2021, 04:06 PM
"Hi!" She whispered to Nightfeather Stormycat

Storm Flower
October 18th, 2021, 04:09 PM
"hello my darling" she purred

Stormkit twitch his tail in his dream

Whirlpaw

Zero
October 18th, 2021, 04:10 PM
- Mr.Cheese

Iriskit has been deep in her thoughts, staring off toward the entrance of the nursery when Whitekit spoke. She blinked once, then twice, realizing a tad late that he had been speaking to her. That didn't happen often. "Oh!" She mewed in surprise, green eyes widening. "I'm Iriskit." She rose to a sitting position, shaking bits of moss from her fur. "Nice to meet you." She had seen the other tom-kit around but hadn't spoken to him at all until this point.

Galaxy_
October 18th, 2021, 05:06 PM
- Mr.Cheese

Iriskit has been deep in her thoughts, staring off toward the entrance of the nursery when Whitekit spoke. She blinked once, then twice, realizing a tad late that he had been speaking to her. That didn't happen often. "Oh!" She mewed in surprise, green eyes widening. "I'm Iriskit." She rose to a sitting position, shaking bits of moss from her fur. "Nice to meet you." She had seen the other tom-kit around but hadn't spoken to him at all until this point.

"Oh Iriskit cool name!" he hooped in joy. "You wanna play?"

Storm Flower
October 19th, 2021, 11:45 AM
Nightfeather was ready for tomorrow she shuddered her kits will come the next day Whirlpaw

~whirl~
October 19th, 2021, 12:04 PM
Dawnkit looked at Nightfeather. She smiled.
Stormycat

Storm Flower
October 19th, 2021, 12:06 PM
Nightfeather purred

Stormkit mewed "Hi Dawnkit! I love you my sister!"

Whirlpaw

Native Willow
October 22nd, 2021, 10:36 PM
Willowkit roused from his sleep with a tousled mess of fur. He glanced at the nursery before gently stretching his small legs.

(I wasn't quite sure how to start, and I hope this is okay)

~whirl~
October 23rd, 2021, 10:22 AM
Dawnkit purred back. She smiled, "Stormkit, I'm gonna go play with the other kits fir a bit, okay?" She mewed, hoping Stormkit wouldn't be angry. Dawnkit trotted off, looking for someone to play with. Mr.Cheese Ghostkittycat (IDK if you want it, the mention I mean.)

Galaxy_
October 23rd, 2021, 12:29 PM
Dawnkit purred back. She smiled, "Stormkit, I'm gonna go play with the other kits fir a bit, okay?" She mewed, hoping Stormkit wouldn't be angry. Dawnkit trotted off, looking for someone to play with. Mr.Cheese Ghostkittycat (IDK if you want it, the mention I mean.)

"hi Dawkit." whitekit speaked "Wanna play?"

~whirl~
October 23rd, 2021, 01:43 PM
"Hey, Whitekit! And sure thing! What should we play? Moss-Ball? Maybe Hide-And-Seek?" She suggested, with a grin on her face. "Or maybe tag!" She smiled excitedly.
Mr.Cheese

Galaxy_
October 23rd, 2021, 01:45 PM
"Hey, Whitekit! And sure thing! What should we play? Moss-Ball? Maybe Hide-And-Seek?" She suggested, with a grin on her face. "Or maybe tag!" She smiled excitedly.
Mr.Cheese

"How about hid and go seek tag I'll HId first!" he meowed

~whirl~
October 23rd, 2021, 01:46 PM
"Okay then! I'm going to close my eyes in that corner." She flicked her tail to show which corner, and ran over to it, closing her eyes and murmuring, "One, two, three, four....."
Mr.Cheese

A Wolf
October 23rd, 2021, 08:17 PM
Sandbreeze sighed a little quietly as she pawed at the moss in her new bed. She had just gotten the news that she was expecting kits. Not super fun news. Sandbreeze had never been the kind of cat to stay inside the camp for long but these kits would force her to.... It wasn't that she hated the idea of them, but it would have been better if her "mate" was around to help her a little now and then.

Storm Flower
October 26th, 2021, 12:13 PM
Stormkit yawned

PlayWithFire
October 28th, 2021, 02:29 PM
Firekit bounds to Eaglepaw when he comes into the nursery. "Wanna bwe my Frwiend?" He begs to the large tom. To the small kit, Eaglepaw is a great cat to look up to. "Pwease?"

Spartan-117
October 29th, 2021, 09:27 AM
Firekit bounds to Eaglepaw when he comes into the nursery. "Wanna bwe my Frwiend?" He begs to the large tom. To the small kit, Eaglepaw is a great cat to look up to. "Pwease?"

Eaglepaw looks down at the bouncy kit. "Of course!" He purrs. His long tail wraps around the kit, and pulls him close and purrs happily, nuzzling his soft fur.

PlayWithFire
October 29th, 2021, 09:31 AM
Ghostly Phantom

Firekit runs circles around Eaglepaw, his tail a orange banner of happiness. "Yayayayayayayayay!" He beams at the tall tom.

Spartan-117
October 29th, 2021, 10:54 AM
Ghostly Phantom

Firekit runs circles around Eaglepaw, his tail a orange banner of happiness. "Yayayayayayayayay!" He beams at the tall tom.

Eaglepaw tilts his head and gives a low laugh at the small tom's antics. 'I remember when I was a kit. I was so happy... I was exactly like Firekit." Eaglepaw thinks to himself.

Storm Flower
October 29th, 2021, 01:57 PM
Stormkit puffed his chest he wasnt a little kit anymore and he going have sibling!

taillow
November 3rd, 2021, 05:22 PM
(apologies if i am suppose to wait; definitely quite new to roleplaying!)

Doekit
Another restless night of sleep, Doekit tossed and turned in her nest. The inability to get comfortable frustrated the young she-kit, so instead of attempting to further a losing battle she simply scowled and clamored out of the springy moss.

The nursery was so boring - she wanted to go out and explore the camp! A look of mischief crossed her blue gaze and quickly Doekit surveyed her denmates to see if there was anyone else possibly looking to go on an adventure. If she wasn't alone, that would mean that she couldn't get in that much trouble! Right?

Storm Flower
November 4th, 2021, 01:50 PM
Stormkit purred happily

ravennose
November 6th, 2021, 08:27 PM
ravenkit was having the best dream ever. she was swimming in the lake and saw rouges she reported it to the leader who praised her and told her she was a great and couragous cat. she woke up and started suckling her mothers milk she did not think life outside of the nursery would be hard.

ravennose
November 6th, 2021, 08:36 PM
ravenkit was bored. she wanted to go out of the camp to explore but every cat she asked said "no, your not old enough to adventure outside the camp". Ravenkit wanted to go play but no one would play with her.

ravennose
November 6th, 2021, 08:37 PM
ravenkit was looking around hoping that she would see another kit to play with

ravennose
November 6th, 2021, 08:39 PM
ravenkit decided it was no use so she headed back to the nursery to get some sleep. besides she was tired.

ravennose
November 7th, 2021, 08:57 AM
Ravenkit had just woken up and decided to take a look around the camp.

ravennose
November 7th, 2021, 11:30 AM
when ravenkit got back she looked around "does anyone want to play?" she asked.

Tidepool
November 7th, 2021, 11:18 PM
Tidekit blinked his eyes open, stumbling across the grass with no clue what was going on. He was a new kit, half a moon old. The tiny kit stretched his long legs, and parted his jaws in a toothy yawn. He nearly stumbled and fell, but he managed to keep himself balanced. Tidekit glanced around the small nursery, curious about the other kits. Having an interest in playing with them, but he was shy and didn’t quite know how to ask.

(i’m new to this, if i’m doing something wrong, please someone tell me so i can fix it :))

Tidepool
November 7th, 2021, 11:43 PM
when ravenkit got back she looked around "does anyone want to play?" she asked.

Tidekits eyes lit up when he heard the kits question, jumping up to his paws, stumbling slightly. “i-i’ll play with you!” he seemed eager, his small fluffy tail flicking back and forth.

Native Willow
November 8th, 2021, 07:06 PM
Willowkit settled down to sleep. Not much caught the kit's attention, and sleep was dragging at him.

Mintkit
November 9th, 2021, 09:18 PM
Tidekit blinked his eyes open, stumbling across the grass with no clue what was going on. He was a new kit, half a moon old. The tiny kit stretched his long legs, and parted his jaws in a toothy yawn. He nearly stumbled and fell, but he managed to keep himself balanced. Tidekit glanced around the small nursery, curious about the other kits. Having an interest in playing with them, but he was shy and didn’t quite know how to ask.

(i’m new to this, if i’m doing something wrong, please someone tell me so i can fix it :))

(hey i'm also new to this so sorry if I do something wrong! odd question but in this rp would you mind being my little brother?)
Mintkit woke suddenly to a small rustling beside her. She opened one eye to see what it was just in time to see Tidekit regian his balence. "Tidekit!" Mintkit bounded over voice filled with happiness "would you like to play catch with me?" she asks a moss ball hooked on her claw 'oh i hope he'll play with me...'

Tidepool
November 9th, 2021, 09:59 PM
(hey i'm also new to this so sorry if I do something wrong! odd question but in this rp would you mind being my little brother?)
Mintkit woke suddenly to a small rustling beside her. She opened one eye to see what it was just in time to see Tidekit regian his balence. "Tidekit!" Mintkit bounded over voice filled with happiness "would you like to play catch with me?" she asks a moss ball hooked on her claw 'oh i hope he'll play with me...'

(no worries ^^ and yeah sure!)

Tidekit jumped in surprise, Mintkit scared the living daylight out of him, since he had no clue she was awake. He stared at her wide eyed for a moment, before processing what she had just ask. His shock had faded away into happiness, leading to a goofy grin on his face. “Sure!” his tail lashed out of excitement.

A Wolf
November 12th, 2021, 12:51 PM
Sandbreeze slept.

Clock Dragonshifter
November 12th, 2021, 12:58 PM
Quietkit stretched in her nest before sitting up and looking around the nursery silently

MysteryCat
November 13th, 2021, 12:30 PM
hawkkit stretches out on his moss sleepily looking around attentively.

hello i'm new and i hope to make a lot of friends, sorry if i drown something wrong

ravennose
November 16th, 2021, 06:11 PM
Tidekits eyes lit up when he heard the kits question, jumping up to his paws, stumbling slightly. “i-i’ll play with you!” he seemed eager, his small fluffy tail flicking back and forth.

"yay!" said ravenkit, "what would you like to play?" she said with her eyes lighting up.

Tidepool
November 16th, 2021, 07:44 PM
"yay!" said ravenkit, "what would you like to play?" she said with her eyes lighting up.

Tidekit kneaded the ground with his paws for a moment, before he came up with an idea. “We should play riverclan warrior versus shadowclan warrior!” tidekits tail lashed back in forth in excitement. He liked this game because it involved running, hiding, and play fighting.

Mintkit
November 17th, 2021, 12:25 AM
(no worries ^^ and yeah sure!)

Tidekit jumped in surprise, Mintkit scared the living daylight out of him, since he had no clue she was awake. He stared at her wide eyed for a moment, before processing what she had just ask. His shock had faded away into happiness, leading to a goofy grin on his face. “Sure!” his tail lashed out of excitement.
(sorry I took so long I wasn't sure how to get back here!)
Mintkit giggled slightly as she watched her brothers face change before mimiking the smile he had and tossing the moss ball into the air going over his head "oops sorry Tidekit!"

Honey_Shadow
November 17th, 2021, 09:01 AM
Mistykit would sleep and dream of weird creatures that looked like cats but also not like cats and would smile in her sleep .

Apollo.
November 18th, 2021, 04:21 PM
-Pumpkin||Sprout [She/Her] (17 moons)-

The pregnant she cat rolled over, she was starting to enjoy life in the clans. Sure some of the kits in the 'nursery' were loud, very loud. But other than that it was pretty good, she hadn't gotten her warrior name yet but thats fine, Pumpkin was still her name. Not many cats had chosen to speak to her, she did understand that though, she was a new face and probably just seen as more mouths to feed during leaf fall.

She sighed as she looked over to the kits playing, a warm feeling filled her, almost like butterflies. One day my kits will be playing like that, she purred quietly and started to groom her belly where the kits sat, almost like she was cleaning them. I wonder if their father would ever want to meet them... Maybe not..

She looked towards the twoleg place somewhat upset. Their father was a housecat- kittypet named Leaf, She had been foolish and thought what she was feeling was love, it wasn't... Leaf had just been manipulating her to think that... or maybe she was just an idiot, a love sick idiot. When she had told him, a moon ago, that she was pregnant he had hissed at her, telling her how he didn't want to have kits and how she needed to get rid of them. But of course that was not an option...

She looked at her swollen belly again, these kits where a mistake... so why- why do I want to protect them with my life..? she sighed and rested her head on her paws.

(OOC:Heyo, If you wish to speak with Pumpkin feel free too, Any age can chat with her :]

||Open||

Mintkit
November 18th, 2021, 05:04 PM
-Pumpkin||Sprout [She/Her] (17 moons)-

The pregnant she cat rolled over, she was starting to enjoy life in the clans. Sure some of the kits in the 'nursery' were loud, very loud. But other than that it was pretty good, she hadn't gotten her warrior name yet but thats fine, Pumpkin was still her name. Not many cats had chosen to speak to her, she did understand that though, she was a new face and probably just seen as more mouths to feed during leaf fall.

She sighed as she looked over to the kits playing, a warm feeling filled her, almost like butterflies. One day my kits will be playing like that, she purred quietly and started to groom her belly where the kits sat, almost like she was cleaning them. I wonder if their father would ever want to meet them... Maybe not..

She looked towards the twoleg place somewhat upset. Their father was a housecat- kittypet named Leaf, She had been foolish and thought what she was feeling was love, it wasn't... Leaf had just been manipulating her to think that... or maybe she was just an idiot, a love sick idiot. When she had told him, a moon ago, that she was pregnant he had hissed at her, telling her how he didn't want to have kits and how she needed to get rid of them. But of course that was not an option...

She looked at her swollen belly again, these kits where a mistake... so why- why do I want to protect them with my life..? she sighed and rested her head on her paws.

(OOC:Heyo, If you wish to speak with Pumpkin feel free too, Any age can chat with her :]

||Open||

Mintkit walked shyly over to Pumpkin still not used to having her in the nursery with them. "Hello... uhm where did you come from...?" mintkit looked at her not sure if it sounded rude or not but just wanting to know where she came from and if she had any stories she could tell her.

ravennose
November 20th, 2021, 01:37 PM
Tidekit kneaded the ground with his paws for a moment, before he came up with an idea. “We should play riverclan warrior versus shadowclan warrior!” tidekits tail lashed back in forth in excitement. He liked this game because it involved running, hiding, and play fighting.

okay who do you want to be? ravenkit purred

Apollo.
November 21st, 2021, 05:01 PM
Mintkit walked shyly over to Pumpkin still not used to having her in the nursery with them. "Hello... uhm where did you come from...?" mintkit looked at her not sure if it sounded rude or not but just wanting to know where she came from and if she had any stories she could tell her.

-PumpkinSprout (17 moons) [She/Her]-

The orange she lifted her head and looked at the kit. "I come from the twoleg place." the mumbled and sat up slowly. "I can tell you about it if you want" Pumpkin blinked, Im surpised this kit wants to chat with me-

Mintkit

EnderStorm
November 22nd, 2021, 03:11 PM
Slykit wakes up and looks around. Then he gets up and stretches, then lays back down, wishing he had a friend.

MysteryCat
November 23rd, 2021, 11:09 AM
Slykit wakes up and looks around. Then he gets up and stretches, then lays back down, wishing he had a friend.

Hawkkit looks around bored and sees Slykit and decides to approach him-Hi, I'm hawkkit and you?-

EnderStorm
November 23rd, 2021, 12:41 PM
Hawkkit looks around bored and sees Slykit and decides to approach him-Hi, I'm hawkkit and you?-

"Oh, hello Hawkit, I'm Slykit," Slykit replies.

MysteryCat
November 23rd, 2021, 03:08 PM
"Oh, hello Hawkit, I'm Slykit," Slykit replies.

-You want to be my friend?- Hawkkit asked hoping that he would accept.

EnderStorm
November 23rd, 2021, 09:05 PM
-You want to be my friend?- Hawkkit asked hoping that he would accept.
"Sure."Slykit replied, jumping up and down with excitement.

MysteryCat
November 24th, 2021, 10:33 AM
"Sure."Slykit replied, jumping up and down with excitement.

-Really? Yay you are my first friend, I am so happy- Exclaims hawkkit with joy and emotion

Mintkit
November 24th, 2021, 04:13 PM
-PumpkinSprout (17 moons) [She/Her]-

The orange she lifted her head and looked at the kit. "I come from the twoleg place." the mumbled and sat up slowly. "I can tell you about it if you want" Pumpkin blinked, Im surpised this kit wants to chat with me-

Mintkit

Mintkit smiled giving a small little bounce "Yes please!!" she had always wondered what the twoleg place was like but anytime she tried to ask someone she was shot down. it wasnt that she wanted to be a kittypet, no Mintkit loved being a clan cat she just wondered what it was like.

Apollo.
November 24th, 2021, 05:39 PM
-PumpkinSprout (17 Moons) [She/Her]-

The she cat blinked at the kit, somewhat amused. "Well, In the twoleg place there are a lot of twolegs of course. They live in odd stone dens with ice that doesn't melt. They call the ice 'windows'," She stopped herself, should she be telling the young she-kit about the twoleg place? Would KestrelStar be mad? Im sure he would like me to be telling cats about the twoleg place... Maybe? She sighed and looked down at the kit. "do you know what Monster's are?" The orange tabby laid down in her nest so that the kit wouldn't need to strain their neck to look at her.

Mintkit

EnderStorm
November 26th, 2021, 09:53 PM
-Really? Yay you are my first friend, I am so happy- Exclaims hawkkit with joy and emotion
"Hey, you wanna wrestle, Hawkkit?" replies Slykit.

Dino
November 27th, 2021, 10:51 AM
Cranekit’s tail twitched as she noisily stalked her prey. She saw her target — a golden maple leaf that shimmered in the sun.
Cranekit inched forward, her tail now dragging across the nursery floor, which would definitely alert real prey. Cranekit, though, thought she was doing excellent.
And that darned leaf! Each time Cranekit got just near enough to pounce, the maple would gracefully float just a few feet farther away, as if it was attached to an invisible wire with a fox holding on to the other side.
This thought slightly triggered Cranekit, but she tried her best to dismiss it as she padded out of the nursery, after the golden-brown maple leaf.

Clock Dragonshifter
November 27th, 2021, 06:57 PM
[Open if anyone wants to RP] Quietkit sat in the nursery entrance not wanting to leave she sat quietly staring out at the camp.I wonder if I could sneak out of camp no one would notice...would they she thought to herself seriously debating on sneaking out of camp

MysteryCat
November 27th, 2021, 07:00 PM
"Hey, you wanna wrestle, Hawkkit?" replies Slykit.

-sure- Hawkkit responds by with enthusiasm

Dino
December 2nd, 2021, 09:53 AM
|Wolfkit|

Wolfkit carefully groomed. He licked his left paw and swiped the back of it over his large, warm ear, and then he rapidly groomed his paw pad of the other hand. At some point he sat on his haunches with his forearms in the air, because he was frustrated that he couldn’t reach his shoulder quite yet. When he tried, fur cannonballed into his face, and he simply faltered when embarrassed, and this was a massive embarrassment. So Wolfkit instead stood up and pawed at some moss on the ground, and tried to act normal.

-Ambermoon-
December 3rd, 2021, 01:18 PM
Willowkit sleepily glanced across the landscape. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to go to sleep. She tried to ignore the other kits, Willowkit did not want to play, or talk with the others. She just wanted to stay alone. She glanced at the others, and then focused her gaze onto Wolfkit. She blinked from the tiredness, and then lay down and began to groom her pelt.

Storm Flower
December 3rd, 2021, 01:25 PM
Stormkit fluffy tail brush the kit pelt

-Ambermoon-
December 3rd, 2021, 02:02 PM
(Willowkit)
Willowkit started to drift off to sleep. She was too tired to keep her eyes open. She hoped that before she completely fall into unconsciousness some kit can come and wake her up and ask if they could talk or even play. For a moment nothing seemed to make sense. Does she want to play with the others? Really? Her mind was too tired to decide. The landscape seemed to blur out as she narrowed her eyes...

~whirl~
December 3rd, 2021, 08:48 PM
Dawnkit and Robinkit yawn, a bit bored. "Hello!?! Any kit wanna play with me? I'm dying of boredom!" Dawnkit yelled overdramatically as Robinkit stared at the ground. Robinkit looked up, shyly murmuring, "does anyone wanna play with me?" Wow, that was a stupid way to say it. No one probably even heard him! Well. "Er, will anyone please play with me?" He was even quieter that time!

Summoning up all his courage, he yelled, "PLEASE WILL SOMEONE PLAY WITH ME?" Dawnkit covered her ears, the tom-kit was way to loud! Robinkit cringed, seeing Dawnkit cover her ears. "I'm s-sorry." he said, laying back down in his nest. Yawning a tiny bit, he embarrasedly thought about how he could have made the situation better.... no results.

(Open, but beware, I may abandon this roleplay at certain times)

-Ambermoon-
December 4th, 2021, 05:31 AM
(willowkit)

She opened her eyes again, now pinpointing where the noise came from. Blinking her eyes in confusion, she looked at the other kits, Dawnkit and Robinkit. "u-um...i'm a bit bored too. w-would you like to play with me...?"
She mewed, her voice barely more than a whisper, and then glanced at them. "I don't know..." her voice trailed off, becoming inaudible. It felt like the first time speaking to a cat.

Whirlpaw, want to roleplay with me?

Pls bump me if i don't reply in 72 hours. I do have lots of work to do so I am busy, but I think that i probably will reply.

~whirl~
December 4th, 2021, 09:24 AM
(willowkit)

She opened her eyes again, now pinpointing where the noise came from. Blinking her eyes in confusion, she looked at the other kits, Dawnkit and Robinkit. "u-um...i'm a bit bored too. w-would you like to play with me...?"
She mewed, her voice barely more than a whisper, and then glanced at them. "I don't know..." her voice trailed off, becoming inaudible. It felt like the first time speaking to a cat.

Whirlpaw, want to roleplay with me?

Pls bump me if i don't reply in 72 hours. I do have lots of work to do so I am busy, but I think that i probably will reply.

Robinkit looked up. "S-Sure, let's play!" He said, a little quietly. Smiling to reassure himself, Robinkit said, "what's your name?" seriously, robinkit? your gonna play and the first thing you ask is 'what's your name'? Robinkit, annoyed at the voice (which was admittedly just his thoughts) just ignored it, and continued waiting for a reply. Even though his thoughs were being annoying today.

(Okay so Dawny is out becoming a apprentice so we'll have to cut her roleplay short for a bit. Sorry. (I'm pretty sure you don't have to do that but I just want to.))

-Ambermoon-
December 4th, 2021, 10:43 AM
(Cherrykit)
"erm...my name is Cherrykit." she mewed shyly. She looked nervous as she spoke out the words. "...and you? what's your name?" Cherrykit mewed, this time a bit more confident, slowly adapting to talking out loud. "Nice to meet you and...yeah. nothing really more to say." She murmured, then sighed. "I messed everything up...didn't i? no idea how to make friends..." Swiftpaw
pls bump me after 48 hours
By the way there is already a willowkit so i changed it to cherry kit so ignore the willowkit posts.

Shallowpool
December 4th, 2021, 01:41 PM
Ravenkit stretched and opened her radiant sky blue eyes. She was always bullied by other kits and only wanted a friend to play with.

-Ambermoon-
December 5th, 2021, 02:52 AM
Ravenkit stretched and opened her radiant sky blue eyes. She was always bullied by other kits and only wanted a friend to play with.

Cherrykit turned around, a bit bored for waiting Robinkit's response, and gazed at Ravenkit curiously. "Um...hi."

ravennose
December 5th, 2021, 02:04 PM
Dawnkit and Robinkit yawn, a bit bored. "Hello!?! Any kit wanna play with me? I'm dying of boredom!" Dawnkit yelled overdramatically as Robinkit stared at the ground. Robinkit looked up, shyly murmuring, "does anyone wanna play with me?" Wow, that was a stupid way to say it. No one probably even heard him! Well. "Er, will anyone please play with me?" He was even quieter that time!

Summoning up all his courage, he yelled, "PLEASE WILL SOMEONE PLAY WITH ME?" Dawnkit covered her ears, the tom-kit was way to loud! Robinkit cringed, seeing Dawnkit cover her ears. "I'm s-sorry." he said, laying back down in his nest. Yawning a tiny bit, he embarrasedly thought about how he could have made the situation better.... no results.

(Open, but beware, I may abandon this roleplay at certain times)

"I'll play" ravenkit mewed her eyes flooded with surprise.

Pennythecat
December 6th, 2021, 09:34 AM

"Me too" Mewled Pondkit

Clock Dragonshifter
December 7th, 2021, 08:43 AM
Quietkit lay in her nest on her back looking at the roof of the den her paws in the air.

gems101
December 7th, 2021, 10:18 PM
Goosekit was only a few moons old but was one of the most hyper kits so far. She runs around the nursery, beaming with careless joy. She has no idea what life has in store and cant wait grow up and explore the world outside the nest.

"does anyone want to play~?" She swayed her tail, hoping to find a like minded friend.

-Ambermoon-
December 8th, 2021, 10:07 AM
Whirlpaw as well

Cherrykit turned her head around, and stared at Ravenkit and Robinkit. She thought carefully about what to say and her choice of her words. She gained all her bravery and asked: "Um...can i play as well?"

pls bump me after 72 hours and i might not reply for a long time. pls respond to me.

Storm Flower
December 8th, 2021, 10:19 AM
Stormkit yawned

Lullabypaw
December 10th, 2021, 12:42 PM
Clock Dragonshifter
Coldpaw stands by the RiverClan nursery, a dark-scaled fish in his mouth.
Should I go to see Quietkit? They think to himself and nod, walking into the nursery.
"Quietkit, you in here?" The dark tom mumbles, around his fish.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 10th, 2021, 12:44 PM
Clock Dragonshifter
Coldpaw stands by the RiverClan nursery, a dark-scaled fish in his mouth.
Should I go to see Quietkit? They think to himself and nod, walking into the nursery.
"Quietkit, you in here?" The dark tom mumbles, around his fish.
Quietkit quickly rolled out of her nest landing on her paws gracefully. "I'm right here" she mewed quietly walking towards Coldpaw. "did you need something?" she asked tilting her head to the side looking at Coldpaw with a smile.

Lullabypaw
December 10th, 2021, 12:51 PM
Quietkit quickly rolled out of her nest landing on her paws gracefully. "I'm right here" she mewed quietly walking towards Coldpaw. "did you need something?" she asked tilting her head to the side looking at Coldpaw with a smile.
Coldpaw lets out a soft purr, lowering the fish to the ground. "Are you hungry?" he asks, lowering his head to her side.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 10th, 2021, 12:53 PM
Coldpaw lets out a soft purr, lowering the fish to the ground. "Are you hungry?" he asks, lowering his head to her side.
Quietkit poked the fish before taking a small bite and swallowing it. "Thank you! Would you like to share?" she asked quietly with a small purr.

Lullabypaw
December 10th, 2021, 12:59 PM
Quietkit poked the fish before taking a small bite and swallowing it. "Thank you! Would you like to share?" she asked quietly with a small purr.
Coldpaw nods, and nibbles a fin. He lowers his eyes from her's as he takes a bite of the actual fish, leaning back to chew. He stands over her, sheltering her from other cats who might want to harm her.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 10th, 2021, 01:01 PM
Coldpaw nods, and nibbles a fin. He lowers his eyes from her's as he takes a bite of the actual fish, leaning back to chew. He stands over her, sheltering her from other cats who might want to harm her.
Quietkit took small bites of the fish quietly. She never ate as much as the others so she always opted to share when she did eat so she didn't waste food.

Ian
December 10th, 2021, 02:23 PM
Talonkit slept

~Sayonara~
December 11th, 2021, 04:43 PM
[ Clock Dragonshifter ]

Swansong lay in her nest, taking a short and relaxing nap in the nursery. It wasn't obvious that she was expecting kits, but pretty much everyone knew anyway. It was shocking as she still only had her first kit in the nursery: Quietkit.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 11th, 2021, 04:45 PM
[ Clock Dragonshifter ]

Swansong lay in her nest, taking a short and relaxing nap in the nursery. It wasn't obvious that she was expecting kits, but pretty much everyone knew anyway. It was shocking as she still only had her first kit in the nursery: Quietkit.
Quietkit walked over to her mother flopping down on her back quietly. "Hi! I'm bored.." she mewed rolling on her back the her paws in the air. She didn't have much interest in playing with the other kits but she still gets bored. "Oo can you tell me story!" She asked excitedly.

~Sayonara~
December 11th, 2021, 05:00 PM
Quietkit walked over to her mother flopping down on her back quietly. "Hi! I'm bored.." she mewed rolling on her back the her paws in the air. She didn't have much interest in playing with the other kits but she still gets bored. "Oo can you tell me story!" She asked excitedly.

Swansong grunts and flicks her ear before lifting her head up and nudging the kit off of her gently. "Another one?" she asks, purring. "But I told you one no too long ago!" Regardless, the queen grooms her kit and hums thoughtfully. "Well, what story would you like to hear?" She asks gently.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 11th, 2021, 05:05 PM
Swansong grunts and flicks her ear before lifting her head up and nudging the kit off of her gently. "Another one?" she asks, purring. "But I told you one no too long ago!" Regardless, the queen grooms her kit and hums thoughtfully. "Well, what story would you like to hear?" She asks gently.
Quietkit purred and seemed to think a moment. "How about one you've never told! A new one that no one's heard!" She mewed happily smiling at her mother. She loved stories but she wasn't to keen on asking the elders because she was scared they'd snap at her or didn't want to see her.

(Quietkit is extremely self conscious and doesn't like asking people that aren't family )

~Sayonara~
December 11th, 2021, 05:13 PM
Quietkit purred and seemed to think a moment. "How about one you've never told! A new one that no one's heard!" She mewed happily smiling at her mother. She loved stories but she wasn't to keen on asking the elders because she was scared they'd snap at her or didn't want to see her.

(Quietkit is extremely self conscious and doesn't like asking people that aren't family )

Swansong thinks for a moment and purrs. "How about the legend of how RiverClan came to be?" she suggests, flipping the kit on her back.

(That's adorable)

Apollo.
December 11th, 2021, 05:22 PM
-PumpkinSprout (18 Moons) [She/her]-

PumpkinSprout winced as she felt a large kick from the kits inside her belly, Is this it?Are the kits coming? she wondered as she glanced down at her swollen tummy, the kits were due any day now so it is possible. the kicking grew more violent and she started to pad in circles around her nest, until she felt a constant need to lay.

/Open\

(OOC: She's about to give birth, yay.)
Clock Dragonshifter , TheHappyCat , Ivory. , SpringBlossoms , Blu_Jae

Clock Dragonshifter
December 11th, 2021, 05:58 PM
Swansong thinks for a moment and purrs. "How about the legend of how RiverClan came to be?" she suggests, flipping the kit on her back.

(That's adorable)
"Yes! How did Riverclan come to be?" The Silvery-white she-kit asked purring happily as she lay on her back with her ears perked ready to listen.

(I based her off one of my sisters XD)

Clock Dragonshifter
December 11th, 2021, 06:07 PM
-PumpkinSprout (18 Moons) [She/her]-

PumpkinSprout winced as she felt a large kick from the kits inside her belly, Is this it?Are the kits coming? she wondered as she glanced down at her swollen tummy, the kits were due any day now so it is possible. the kicking grew more violent and she started to pad in circles around her nest, until she felt a constant need to lay.

/Open\

(OOC: She's about to give birth, yay.)
Clock Dragonshifter , TheHappyCat , Ivory. , SpringBlossoms , Blu_Jae
(LEZ GO! I'm excited XD)

~Sayonara~
December 11th, 2021, 06:23 PM
"Yes! How did Riverclan come to be?" The Silvery-white she-kit asked purring happily as she lay on her back with her ears perked ready to listen.

(I based her off one of my sisters XD)

Swansong purrs and pretends to ponder for a bit. "Well," she began. "One day, there was a big, strong salmon. The biggest salmon in the river." Her eyes gleamed as she spoke, gently pawing at her kit. "She got really curious about land one day and wanted to see it, but all of the other fish warned her and told her ahe couldn't possibly survive up there."

(Oop- Swansong just telling a story she came up wih that would entertain Quietkit)

Clock Dragonshifter
December 11th, 2021, 06:28 PM
Swansong purrs and pretends to ponder for a bit. "Well," she began. "One day, there was a big, strong salmon. The biggest salmon in the river." Her eyes gleamed as she spoke, gently pawing at her kit. "She got really curious about land one day and wanted to see it, but all of the other fish warned her and told her ahe couldn't possibly survive up there."

(Oop- Swansong just telling a story she came up wih that would entertain Quietkit)
"Wait we were fish before!" Quietkit mewed pretending to be disgusted with her ears back. "I'd never want to be a fish!" She mewed her eyes gleaming with excitement listening to her mother speak her ears perking back up quickly.

(Lol that's adorable )

~Sayonara~
December 11th, 2021, 06:37 PM
"Wait we were fish before!" Quietkit mewed pretending to be disgusted with her ears back. "I'd never want to be a fish!" She mewed her eyes gleaming with excitement listening to her mother speak her ears perking back up quickly.

(Lol that's adorable )

Swansong purrs in amusement and licks Quietkit between the ears, continuing her story. "Well, the big salmon didn't listen to the others and jumped out onto the land... Then, they saw something. One of the ancestors of LeopardClan. Suddenly, the fish and leopard became one and there was the first RiverClan cat... She was named Riverstar and built the clan. Soon, more and more fish came out onto land and joined her. We must be grateful for the chance we've been given." She looked at Quietkit to gauge her reaction. "We are fish... ShadowClan are rats, ThunderClan came from squirrels and WindClan from rabbits."

(Yeah i love them lol)

Clock Dragonshifter
December 11th, 2021, 06:44 PM
Swansong purrs in amusement and licks Quietkit between the ears, continuing her story. "Well, the big salmon didn't listen to the others and jumped out onto the land... Then, they saw something. One of the ancestors of LeopardClan. Suddenly, the fish and leopard became one and there was the first RiverClan cat... She was named Riverstar and built the clan. Soon, more and more fish came out onto land and joined her. We must be grateful for the chance we've been given." She looked at Quietkit to gauge her reaction. "We are fish... ShadowClan are rats, ThunderClan came from squirrels and WindClan from rabbits."

(Yeah i love them lol)
Quietkits eyes sparkled as she sat up straight. "So the clans came from prey?" She asked her head tilted to the side and one paw raise off the ground as her tail swished slightly from side to side.

~Sayonara~
December 11th, 2021, 06:54 PM
Quietkits eyes sparkled as she sat up straight. "So the clans came from prey?" She asked her head tilted to the side and one paw raise off the ground as her tail swished slightly from side to side.

Swansong purrs in amusement and nods. "They come from an animal, and a blessing. RiverClan are gifted swimmers, we're lucky to be as such. Tell me, Quietkit... would you rather be a fish, squirrel, rabbit or rat?" she looks at Quietkit, tilting her head curiously.

Clock Dragonshifter
December 11th, 2021, 07:00 PM
Swansong purrs in amusement and nods. "They come from an animal, and a blessing. RiverClan are gifted swimmers, we're lucky to be as such. Tell me, Quietkit... would you rather be a fish, squirrel, rabbit or rat?" she looks at Quietkit, tilting her head curiously.
Quietkit seemed to think for a moment. "I'd rather be fish! Then I could go anywhere I want in the water and no one would never see me jump out at them!" She mewed purring happily as she jumped up excitedly hissing playfully.

~Sayonara~
December 11th, 2021, 07:12 PM
Quietkit seemed to think for a moment. "I'd rather be fish! Then I could go anywhere I want in the water and no one would never see me jump out at them!" She mewed purring happily as she jumped up excitedly hissing playfully.

Swansong purrs and lays her head on her paws. "So would I," she says, her ear flicking. "I can't imagine being anything else."

Clock Dragonshifter
December 11th, 2021, 07:21 PM
Swansong purrs and lays her head on her paws. "So would I," she says, her ear flicking. "I can't imagine being anything else."
Quietkit purred happily a large yawn escaping her as she shook her head trying to prevent falling asleep.

~Sayonara~
December 11th, 2021, 07:27 PM
Quietkit purred happily a large yawn escaping her as she shook her head trying to prevent falling asleep.

Swansong grooms her and settles the kit beside her. "Why not sleep? Maybe you'll dream that you're Riverstar," she murmurs softly.